/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
I hope it will work as intended without issues.
Please report any issues you encounter in /qa/ or the "New Code" thread on /mlpol/.
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

The-Apple-Family-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-20527351-1920-1080.jpg
Lotsa Nuts
Anonymous
20keA
?
No.38130
Well, the party has gotten some things in order and has made some arrangements and plans to attack Court City in full and not as a half-assed rescue mission because of a brain worm. Speaking of brain worms, the party just kinda shrugged their shoulders and forgot about that whole "Infernius going insane and running off" bit. Hmmm. Oh well. But anyway, everyone's got some ideas and plans to put in motion. Its too bad that Port Barry is currently surrounded one 4 fronts,... that's going to complicate things.

Welcome back to the Game thread, there's over 3 dozen of 'em by now, so pardon me if I skip the introductory formalities. If you want to join, or perhaps just join in on the shitposting cuz bored, feel free. I'm working on a metric to allow new players to get in without having to go through the process of full-on mapping out a character.
1288 replies and 173 files omitted.
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39471
>>39467
>'I doin't care for any part of that cunt. Do what you like with her, just make sure she's gone, permanently.'

Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39472
39474 39476
Trumpaladin asks Fae to go find the men, and to send them to the Jolly Cunt. Fae is Dismissed
/GE8P
?
No.39473
39475
[1d20+19 = 25]
Tracy begins moving in stealth while Troll is visibly distracted, quickly and silently, with conviction.
Rolling to Move Silently.
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39474
39477 39478
>>39470
"I,... I don't know that thats true," hugs tightly.
>>39467
"No, I've,... exhausted my resources."
>>39472
Noted

Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39475
>>39473
She immediately moves to flank troll with a triple Death Attack.
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39476
>>39472
"What is going on, this is,... strange"
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39477
>>39474
"I'm sorry Troll. I can't delay any longer. My earlier promise to you still stands, but so does mine to her. Forgive me"
Anonymous
yFDEb
?
No.39478
39482
>>39474
"we'll get these court city bastards, and avenge everyone we lost me promise."
0qV/U
?
No.39479
39480
[4d20 = 41]
Flanks with Boots, Stabs Trollestia with Sugoito
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39480
39481 39483
>>39479
"What? This!,...."
I'm assuming Tracy's 3x atk comes at the same time?
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39481
39484
>>39480
She's attacking immediately, so possibly.
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39482
>>39478
"I'm sure we'll get them, but,... it didn't have to be this way. I don't know how it 'should' have been but,... not this."
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39483
39485 39486
>>39480
"I'm sorry..."

Can mine be first by like a couple seconds?

He didn't roll. The first one may be true strike but the last two were not
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39484
39485 39488 39489 39494
>>39481
For simplicity's sake, can we just off Trollestia neatly so I don't have to go into combat mode?
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39485
39488
>>39483
You don't roll for sneak attacks.
>>39484
Gladly.
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39486
39490
>>39483
Why you want to attack first though?
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39488
39496
>>39484
Yes? I want to hear her monologue though

>>39485
You have to beat their AC
Anonymous
yFDEb
?
No.39489
39491 39492
>>39484
i guess but its not very in vharacter for infernuis to allow it.
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39490
39492
>>39486
So she's not dead before he can land a hit
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39491
39493
>>39489
You're talking to Thez. You're in a different area
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39492
39493 39494 39495
>>39489
Isn't he still with Thez.
>>39490
You can coupe de grace her, if that's what you really want.
Tracy immediately assumes monstrous shape upon landing her attack.
Anonymous
yFDEb
?
No.39493
>>39492
>>39491
i had assumed we were at the docks
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39494
>>39492
Why?

>>39484
"Good... Goodbye..."
Slashes again
Anonymous
yFDEb
?
No.39495
>>39492
>rape
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39496
39497 39498 39499 39500 39501
>>39488
"This isn't what I... signed up for...." Trollestia says as she dies. As she falls limply to the docks, and as her body slackens,... it begins to change shape.
What appears now is a unicorn, but its observably and definitively not Trollestia. Who it is is unknown.
Congratulations, welcome to plan T. Trump just participated in the murder of an innocent Unicorn. Woohoo!
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39497
>>39496
Interesting

Trumpaladin slices off a few pieces of the unicorn
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39498
>>39496
Top Fucking Kek!
Anonymous
yFDEb
?
No.39499
>>39496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39500
>>39496
Fuck it

*Picks up entire unicorn*

*calls Fae*
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39501
39503
>>39496
How many more innocent animals is she going to use as her stunt doubles? She's supposed to be the good one here.
[angry nightmare noises]
"That fucking slippery cunt!"
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39502
39504
https://youtu.be/7v_dUJ9qZVw
For posterity
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39503
39505 39506 39507 39509
>>39501
Also, why couldn't Tracy tell the difference in the strength of their auras? Is this one also a Celestial Charger?
Anonymous
yFDEb
?
No.39504
39509
>>39502
should i get this game?
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39505
>>39503
That's the only reason I used the Detect Good, after all.
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39506
39508
>>39503
Because you used it before you went to the docks. You didn't use it on "Trollestia"
Anonymous
yFDEb
?
No.39507
>>39503
magic n sheeeeeeeit
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39508
>>39506
>>39417

Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39509
39510 39511
>>39504
If u don't know the spoilers already, and have the time, and don't mind reading through a bunch of menial-drama shit, yes.
>>39503
Tracy's saves were pre-rolled. Refer to Torcuil's "3d20" roll earlier.
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39510
>>39509
Can polymorph spells duplicate aura/alignment?
Anonymous
yFDEb
?
No.39511
>>39509
>reading through a bunch of menial-drama shit. im completly in the dark on the spoilers except that its dark.
i participate in theses threads dont i?

Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39512
39513
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
[angry nightmare noises]
*grabs Trumpaladin and puts him on her back*
"I'm going to destroy that cunt!"
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39513
>>39512
"Tracy?"
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39514
39515
Oh snap, I was supposed to have baked a new thread. Let me do that rly quick ^_^
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39515
39526
>>39514
Can Fae carry whatever we just killed to the Entertron and resurrect it? I think my character is getting kidnapped...
/GE8P
?
No.39517
39518 39519 39526
[1d20+21 = 32]
Just for the sake of it, Tracking check.
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39518
>>39517
Can she find her scent?
Anonymous
0qV/U
?
No.39519
39521
>>39517
"Tracy, can you take me to the tower quickly?"
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39521
>>39519
>[incoherent nightmare thoughts]
She's even more rabid than she was before.
Anonymous
esnZi
?
No.39523
Moar nuts
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/39520.html
Mrs. Sentry
/GE8P
?
No.39526
39530
>>39515
He is.
Tracy speeds off towards the forest.
>>39517
If her tracking check doesn't yield anything.