I missed alot of recipes. They look good.
Yolk, paprika, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Use about four egg yolks to over a baseball field and drench everything with leftover sauce.
Or use one-two for enough for a single serving.
1. Seperate yolks. (Use egg whites for all sorts of cooking applications, but not for this.)
2. Season with cayenne (paprika if you want)
3.Put the whisking pot, over some heated water to slowly cook it without scrambling. If you don't mind them raw, or have faith in other means methods or the power of lemon skip this.
4. Use a blender, a whisky boi, or beat the sob till it doubles in size.
5. Add lemon. Somewhere between an eighth and a fourth of a lemon. Half a lemon is too much. You can also add this before hand.
Optionally chill and then serve.
Egg(s), water, and edible acidic element. Lemon, vinegar, apple cider vinegar, rice wine vinegar, whatever. Keep it simple.
1. Get a pot of water, and acid of choice (lemon works, but use more than a half of a lemon for better white cohesion)
2. Get the water and acid mix boiling
3. Stir in a constant circle. (So the egg will follow the water movement and won't stick to the bottom or break)
4. Crack the egg in.
5. Cook to desired yolky doneness. 3-4 very yolky and maybe just undercooked. 4-5 jelly to done, 5-6 everything is solid and dead for sure.
6. Remove from water. (If you don't put it into an ice bath it will continue to cook. Optionally remove earlier)
You could use the egg water for a soup base (vinegar and other acids are handy to get that tricky calcium from bones) for a little extra protei, and acidic taste.