/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

next.png
Creative Title Referencing Nuts
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44896
44905
What it is? Its an ongoing thread-based fantasy RPG
What it do? Players do their thing based off dice scripts and 3.5e D&D as a rules baseline.

Throughout the week we shitpost at one another and on weekends we kill shit or surmount some form of obstacle. New players always welcome.

The party currently has a trebuchet, a series of cannons, and an airship with another series of cannons aimed at a floating black pyramid just out from the docks of Port Barry. Its not actually a pyramid, its an octahedron, but its half submerged. Some quick thinking from the resident Mage kept it from teleporting away and escaping, and now the party is looking to crack that bitch open and see what sorta toys are inside. And kill shit.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44898
741.png

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44899
nightmare.jpg
>tfw trying to sleep but "elves" keep stepping on you
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44900
44901 44902
GM, could Torc possibly craft those orbs that Temptest uses at the begining at the movie?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44901
44903 44904
>>44900
Can you give a picture? I missed those beginning scenes
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44902
44903
>>44900
Either them or something along those lines. It depends on exactly the effect you're going for. They appear to encase the victim in crystal or stone, and there's a number of spells that use that type of effect or something similar.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44903
>>44901
I can't find a pic, but imagine a small black orb with a fragmented green crystal inside
>>44902
Yeah, I was going for the encasement
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44904
44906
>>44901
https://kimcartoon.io/Cartoon/My-Little-Pony-The-Movie-2017.54405/Episode-Movie?id=76413 Its just a little past the first song.

Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44905
44925
1515481183080.png
>>44896
*rubs ana's stomach,and then puts ear up to her stomach*
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44906
>>44904
Thanks, I see it.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44907
44909 44918
>>44895 →
>Don't see her as stuck up
That's probably the wrong word. Maybe more like "judgemental." In her limited dialogue she expressed disgust at Trumpaladin's sex with Tracy (she went back on this when she figured there was a religious purpose to it), disgust at the suggestion of keeping the sloppy remnants of the Tarasque Football, and my favorite line from her - the condescension expressed in saying "I'm surprised to see the blue one didn't eat you" to Slovenia when they first met. It's like GM's idea of Lawful Good is "condescending and self-righteous." I love it.

>Mythril is expensive and time consuming
Pfft! Even with a large sized non-humanoid it's only like 4800 for Fae and 5600 for Trachemar. And if Lenos can't make it quickly, I bet the gnomes can. Besides, I've been trying to set up a metallurgical industry in Port Barry. Surely they can do mythril smithing

>it should at least be able to negate touch-range attacks
Can it? I mean, it's kind of intuitive that Mounted Combat represents a rider moving the mount out of the line of Attack, so maybe it increases the Touch Attack AC

>Trumpaladin can train for it
I'm not sure what his next feat should be, but I really want Weapon Finesse for him and Vanderiem. I am not sure if GM will let me take that as his racial feat. Fae should train for Hover, Fly-by attack, or Improved Grapple
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44908
44910 44911
bab5c6f0e744d25c6049c9969841f9f9.jpg
515d193dcc8867a8b0b5a738470097d4.jpg
dd-meme-dungeon-crawl.jpg
TOH_ResourceManagement.jpg
So, is the party ready for the crawl yet?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44909
44911
>>44907
Its not so much that thats my impression of Lawful Good, its how I imagine Fae might respond to such,... diverse behavior from a paladin and the party he interacts with.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44910
44912
>>44908
Depends what dungeon are you talking about? The trapazoid?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44911
44913
>>44908
Give me like an hour to bathe and get food or something

>>44909
I can just imagine her constant facepalming at Trumpaladin's fuckery
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44912
44916 44917
>>44910
Yes, that one.
Torc's just about to blow it open, right?
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44913
44914
>>44911
*facepawing
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44914
44915
>>44913
Yes, that.

High Priestess dander-free Kitty is adorable
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44915
>>44914
Meh. I never interact with her.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44916
44918
>>44912
With the airship?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44917
44918
I just finished the movie. That was good
>>44912
Uh, I guess I am now.
Full broadside + spells?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44918
44919 44920 44921 44922
>>44907
>Weapon Finesse for him and Vanderiem
A Bastard sword is nowhere close to a light weapon. It's too heavy to be finessable.
You'd want something like Weapon Focus in bastard swords if you want moar damage with it (he's already gained proficiency, right?)
>>44916
>>44917
Bring the ship down right next to it, then fire with the canons.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44919
44925
>>44918
>inb4 a mythril bastard sword
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44920
44921 44926
>>44918
Full broadside and spells COMING UP
Torc pilots the ship until the temple is at the edge of the cannons range
I'm not starting yet though.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44921
44923 44924 44926
>>44918
>>44920
>These fuckers are proceeding anyways before I can get my tendies
At least 1. target an area at the precise center of the area between the two far ends where it should be weakest 2. Order attacks with mundane artillery at similar points on other sides of the pyramid so it isn't immediately obvious which side has the breach and 3. Order the General, Ghestapo, Slovenia and whoever to be ready to attack anything that comes out of the breach, and after the party go in, to attack anything that isn't the party coming out
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44922
>>44918
Weapon Focus is what I meant
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44923
44925 44960
>>44921
We're not starting, just getting ready. Go forth, and gather unto you yonder tendies
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44924
>>44921
I literally said I'm not starting yet.
I'm startigg at about 2000est
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44925
44926 44928
>>44905
>>44923
>>44919
What do i hear/feel
>>44905

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44926
44927 44930
>>44920
I'm ready.
I've maxed-out Tracy's search ability, so traps shouldn't be a huge issue at the beginning.
>>44921
pretty much this.
>>44925
Alcohol sloshing.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44927
>>44926
"Reeeeeeeeeeeee fetal alcohol syndrome!!"
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44928
44929 44931
>>44925
She's not that pregnant yet
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44929
>>44928
*massages stomach*
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44930
>>44926
I'm not ready tho
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44931
44932
>>44928
*grabs boobs*
*gently pinches nipple*
1nDFl
?
No.44932
44933
[1d20 = 8]
>>44931
"Really?" Grabs and pulls nose-ring.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44933
44934 44935
1504789815609.jpg
>>44932
*erection initiated*
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44934
>>44933
Eww
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44935
>>44933
*thump*
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44936
44937 44941
*goes to the bathaus*
*faps*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44937
44938 44939 44941
>>44936
o_O
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44938
44939 44942
>>44937
I feel dirty after reading it
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44939
44940 44945
>>44937
What?
>>44938
Really?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44940
>>44939
U nasty
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44941
44942 44943
>>44937
This

>>44936
YOU HAVE A WAIfU. FUCK HER. YOU ARE IN AN RPG. THERE IS NO REASON TO FAP.

When I want my character to masturbate to Slovenia or some other cute but untouchable pony, I just have him have sex with or sleep-rape Tracy as a proxy. Your character can do the same - except, you know, with Thez
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44942
44943
>>44938
Yeah, I would have much preferred he post something like "Grapples Thez and takes her to the bathhouse" or something along those lines.
>>44941
This

Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44943
44944 44945 44946
>>44942
>>44941
>implying hes not rubbing one out to last longer.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44944
>>44943
Just ejaculate in the waifu twice. My character also does that
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44945
44949
haram_absolutely__by_cybikum-da01elb.jpg
>>44939
That's just one of those things that unless one is careful, they end up imagining before they intend to. I would much rather imagine Thez getting railed by....
>>44943
... okay that was a decent save, but still
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44946
44949
>>44943
Nope, fuck this I'm out
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44947
44948 44950
Are y'all ready for the crawl yet?

*adds a bunch of mundane bullshit tools to bag*
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44948
>>44947
Hold the fuck on, I'm typing out the initial attack strategy. You'll fuck it up if uyou don't do it right
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44949
44952
>>44946
>children cannot consent
>>44945
"Thez,you,me,my room now!"
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44950
44951
>>44947
No, not yet really, cause I gtg for a while here in a little bit. But I'll broadside the temple
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44951
44954
>>44950
>>44950
Wait one minute
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44952
44953 44955
>>44949
"Or?" ^_~
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44953
44955
>>44952
"Well theres alot of people here. Me sure that they Don't want to hear your screams of passion."
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44954
44956 44957
>>44951
What did you say? Broadside now?
Well, if you wan me too
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44955
44958
>>44952
>>44953
"Unless you into that."
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44956
>>44954
Just crack it open. We're not going in yet.
f anything comes out, we'll just kill it.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44957
>>44954
No I have a strategy. I'm writing it up
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44958
44959 44961 44984
>>44955
Her eyebrow twitches and she fights back a smirk, before grabbing his nose-ring again and <whoooof>.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44959
44984
>>44958
*pulls out BDSM rope*
1s5P2
?
No.44960
44961 44962 44966 44987
>>44923
Alright, so the main reason I did not want the egg crapped open without my being there was because I figured it would be done wrong. So here's how I would do it.

First off, before we go in, get Torcuil to reactivate the magic shield on the airship. It's kind of obvious to do so. I have no idea it would stop those flying undead things from flying in, but it would prevent an ethereal sneak attack, and maybe it would stupify and confuse the enemy the way it did us, just long enough to allow multiple rounds with ranged weapons. That's important because the airship is going to have to be left guarded only with low level NPCs. Also, and this is very important, familiarize at least one NPC with use of the airship controls, so it can be maneuvered while the party is away

Now, how to bombard the pyramid. The Party now has three sets of cannons. Seven from Durpistan, an unknown number in the Jolly Cunt, and the 14 bigger and better ones in the slipper cunt. This allows for three separate sides of the pyramid to be shot at once from different angles. One by the Ghestapo operating the Jolly Cunt, One by the Spartans operating the captured cannons on the docks, and one operated by the generals on the airship. The reason three sides should be shot at once is so that the persons inside the pyramid are confused and unable to tell immediately which side has been penetrated, or perhaps may even believe that the newer shots with the airship cannons are the same as the earlier shots from the older cannons, and thus may not realize the hull has been breached at all. When this is accomplished, the Jolly cunt should be maneuvered around so that its cannons can be focused on the breach, or perhaps the Ghestapo should exit and return to the docks.

As soon as the pyramid is breached, the party should enter. However, once the party has entered, the breech may be used by the occupants of the pyramid to exit and attack the city. To this end, slovenia should keep the trebuchet focused on the breech, and the spartans should focus cannons on it, being prepared for Melee combat if anything comes to the docks. Likewise, the ghestapo should return to prepare for melee combat

The generals will remain in the airship to provide ranged support. They should have masterwork composite longbows, with those who can handle them having higher strength ratings, the far shot feat for a range increment of 165 feet, weapon focus for a better attack, weapon specialization for better damage, and that one feat that eliminates the penalty for shooting at an opponent engaged in melee combat with an ally. I was unfortunately not able to buff them up much for melee combat should the enemy get too close, but they have point blank shot, which gives a slight boost at danger close range. In the alternative, if there are any shots left in the Slippery Cunt's cannons, the Spartans can stay on the Slippery cunt to operate those, and then provide melee support in the Slippery Cunt is boarded.
\r
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44961
44962 44966
>>44958
>>44960
How could I have forgotten?

The area where the wall should have the lowest tensile strength is the point equidistant between the two ends. So shooting at the precise center should have the greatest effect, as that is likely the weakest point. Shoot that spot above the waterline
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44962
44966 44987
>>44960
>>44961
Of course, the Generals and other NPCs are ordered to shoot anything undead coming out. They can take a moment to try and see what it is if what exits looks human or like the party members, but otherwise, shoot, with artillery and ranged weapons
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44963
44964
Fuck your bans you peice of (CENSORED BY MOD WAIFU THEIF)
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44964
44969
169941__safe_fwslash-mlp-fwslash_4chan_scruffy_janitor_the scruffening.png
>>44963
You're welcome
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44966
44971
>>44960
>>44961
>>44962
Good plan you are gonna wait on me and thez though right?
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44969
>>44964
You should make a /sp/ thread with the best scruffies.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44970
44972 44973
>>44968
Yeah, but you ignore the fact that the characters still have freedom of movement independent from the group.
It's not your game alone. Let other faggots decide what they want to do with their roles/characters.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44971
44978
>>44966
Are you planning on having the Gestapo do something?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44972
>>44970
Jesus Christ let my character do something. Let me have time to respond. Please hold the fuck up and let me post on things. Let me have the freedom to have an input into how the pyramid is breeched
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44973
44974
>>44970
It's not your game alone either you fuck. Yet you try and relentlessly advance game play when the rest of us are trying to live human lives or are busy typing
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44974
44976
>>44973
Don't ban other players because you don't like what they might do. They can do anything they want.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.44975
44977 44979 44980
GM, can we postpone tonight while the children try to settle their differences?
In the meantime, i gtg
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44976
44981 44983
>>44974
So can I you insulant fucker. Now stop trying to fuck everything up for the other three of us by advancing things that affect everyone while we are occupied
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44977
>>44975
Are you still available at 8PM EST?
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44978
>>44971
Ill comply with brads plan seems pretty well thought out desu.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44979
>>44975
I'm cooking for the family atm anyway.
Do what you need to do.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44980
>>44975
Postpone how? Do you mean "until tonight" or do you mean tonight altogether?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44981
44982
>>44976
>advancing things
Characters don't speed-up time by acting. They can only move to a limited degree in the time they have.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44982
44983
>>44981
How much time does your character have? When you do something with your character that takes an hour, then time in the game has advanced an entire hour. When the rest of us come back and see that time has still advanced an hour, we often can't respond to an event that has already happened, and may even lose an hour

For instance, if you just "crack open" the pyramid without doing any of the preparations described above, you run several risks that could be prevented simply by following the preparations.

Look, I like this game too. And one of the things I like most about it is preparing strategies like I did in >>44960. When you say "just crack it open" cuz' impatient, then I lose my ability to play the game

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44983
44984
>>44976
I see your point, and the game will not resume until everyone is suitably situated
>>44982
This is an important point. To some degree, when a character goes off into left field, other player actions and activities can be fitted into the earlier period, that's not always the case.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.44984
44985 44986 44987 44993
>>44983
But is >>44959 and >>44958
Still happening while everyone is preparing?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44985
>>44984
Yes of course
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44986
44987
>>44984
Who's directing the Gestapo?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44987
45003
>>44984
Well, since >>44960 >>44961 >>44962 is the preparations I want to do, and because Infernius agrees in >>44978, let's say that Trumpaladin makes the preparations to execute this plan in the lead up to the breech. Because the Infernius character is busy railing Thez, let's say that he gives Trumpaladin authority to use his forces for this purpose

Also, I should have specified this, but the side that the Airship breechs has to be one that can be shot at from the docks and from water, although I guess at an angle. Because of the shape of the harbor, I do think this will be possible, but the forces targeting the other sides will need to be moved to face the breech as the party enters. Since the party will be there to respond to any immediate threats at first, and because the generals will be providing ranged support on the airship, there should be time to do this appropriately

Also, prior to to breech shot, at least one salvo should be shot at the Pyramid from the false sides, so that way the enemy is under impression that the real breaching salvo is as ineffective as the salvos that preceded it, effectively "crying wolf" in cannon shots

>>44986
Let's say Trumpaladin is while Infernius is fucking Thez
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44989
>>44988
Why wouldn't they? Especially if Infernius hands Trumpaladin the Fasces, which I'm sure is his standard
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44990
44991 44992
Tracy goes to feed her birds.
What time is it in game?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44991
In Ancient Rome, roman cohorts were lead by officers who carried the Fasces. The Fasces is a symbol of Collective Authority rested in and excercised by a single individual. This symbolism is recognized by Infernius.

One of Infernius's Feats is "Standard Bearer." Since it's homebrew, we may as well have a bit more fun with it and say that he is a literal standard bearer. That is, he literally carries around a Fasces that symbolizes his leadership. If it were given to another individual, it would be a clear sign of "I am authorized to lead you on behalf of your true leader while he is absent." So why not do that, and we can have savvy preparations while Infernius fucks his waifu

>>44990
I would bet on later morning, like 11 AM or maybe as early as 10
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44992
>>44990
I'd say about noonish, since that would be the best time of day to attack spoopies
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44993
44994
>>44984
Did you ever give that puppy a name?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44994
44995 44996
>>44993
When did he get a puppy?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44995
44998
>>44994
Apparently, a while ago.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.44996
44997 44998 45001
>>44994
That was hella days ago, back when the party first liberated the Port from the (((rats)))
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44997
>>44996
Well, fug...
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.44998
44999 45004
>>44995
>>44996
I guess I have a neglected Unicorn...

Before he leaves for the docks, Trumpaladin greats Felicia (I think I had him do that earlier in the morning as well, but I am not sure)

"Would you by chance know how to operate an Airship?"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.44999
45000 45002
>>44998
Give her some space, m8. You killed her like 3 days ago.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45000
>>44999
No
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45001
45003 45004
>>44996
... Is he still alive?
Also, what kind of dog? Standard, guard, riding?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45002
45005
>>44999
I need to have a larger dialogue with her about her purpose and goals and such, but I don't think there's enough time. She's perfect for logistical support on the airship, with her telekinesis and all
Anonymous
MdGJ1
?
No.45003
>>44987
Yea you have authority while im fuggin thez.
>>45001
A teacup.

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45004
45006 45007
>>44998
Blank stare[/i]
"An air,... ship?"
>>45001
A teacup chihuahua iirc

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45005
45007
>>45002
Yeah, but I'm just saying that someone asking you to do things right after you were killed is kind of stressful.
Besides, isn't she a painter?
>telekinesis and all
Human NPCs aren't that expensive, fyi.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45006
45008
4221396001_4093141479001_DOG.jpg
>>45004
>teacup chihuahua
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45007
45009 45012 45015 45020
Storm_King's_airship_descends_on_Canterlot_MLPTM.png
>>45004
>>45005
>Stress
True. But living in a world where Undead monstrosities come in and suck your souls out isn't necessarily relaxing. Don't worry, she can paint before and after that

>Isn't she a painter
Yes. But I recall a certain specific Austrian Painter who served in the front lines for Germany in WW1. She's going places

>Other logistics NPCs
I don't know how many we have. I'd love a few to operate ships and artillery while the combat infantry fight

>>45004
"Yes, we captured a luxury one from a group of pirates that bombarded us yesterday. Do you not have airships in Equestria? Well... how's the painting going?"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45008
45010 45023
PAY-Adolf-the-puppy-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg
adolf-hitler-chihuahua.jpg
264DEB3000000578-2978965-Claire_Walsh_from_Gorseinon_Swansea_reckons_Adolf_is_a_beauty_an-m-32_1425466737231.jpg
264DEB2C00000578-2978965-Meet_Adolf_the_poor_Chihuahua_puppy_who_is_a_canine_dopelganger_-m-24_1425466164325.jpg
Adolph_SUM_3219377b.jpg
>>45006
>looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EgA3rERSg
>Stats are this:
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Dog

Name: ?????
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45009
>>45007
>painter
Fukking kek

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45010
45023
>>45008
Infernius, gib name!
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45011
45013 45014
I'm back who died while I was gone?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45012
45016
>>45007
Trump points to the thing, cuz why wouldn't he.
"Oh that. I've only heard of such ships, but never seen one before."
Just cuz they have them in Equestria doesn't mean she knows what it is
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45013
45018
>>45011
No one yet, but the night is young.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45014
45018
>>45011
Nobody.
Still waiting to kill shit.
Aim the canons.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45015
45018 45019
>>45007
I thought Torc was going to be the pilot?
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45016
>>45012
*picks up adorable little horsey, and helps her on*

"Ready for your first adventure? You can help move handles and carry arrows and things for all these nice well-armed men here. Don't worry, you can be back to painting in... I don't know how long. But it's good to be out in fresh air. There's Mountain Dew snacks if you like"
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45017
Everyone good then? No rush but,... murder
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45018
45022
>>45013
>prepares funeral pyre
>>45015
I AM THE PILOT
>>45014
Torc turns the ship so it is positioned for a broadside
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45019
>>45015
Only while he's on the ship. While he's in the pyramid, an NPC will have to pilot (evidently it won't be this horse). I'm preparing for the possibility that an army will exit from the breach after we've entered and gone down a different hall. It's not necessarily going to happen, but you don't win by making a plan that relies on certain happenings. You win by preparing for the most likely sets of scenarios and making contingency plans in case things go wrong
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45020
45021 45028
>>45007
You have lots more logistical support than military btw
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45021
>>45020
>we do have logistical support
Huzzah! Use them for operating artillery and piloting ships
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45022
45024
>>45018
Oh yeah, turn that shield thing back on on the ship
Anonymous
MdGJ1
?
No.45023
>>45010
>>45008
Sparkle.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45024
45025 45026
>>45022
It wasn't a function of the ship, it was a spell
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45025
45027
>>45024
This
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45026
45029 45034
>>45024
I see. Same order

Torcuil, recreate that magic shield thingy
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45027
>>45025
Can you recreate any portion of it?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45028
45031 45032
>>45020
Do you need any knowledge ranks to pilot a ship?
Tracy doesn't really have any other responsibilities, aside from raising her chicks.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45029
45030
>>45026
I don't even know what it was
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45030
45033
>>45029
Do you have a meme that can approximate its effects? Like "you have no power here"?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45031
45033
>>45028
Nah. This ship was designed to be effortless and stress-less to fly.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45032
>>45028
I think that one is specifically designed to be piloted by idiots. If you mean the Jolly Cunt, there's got to be sailors around. Also I am willing to bet Slovenia could figure out how to do it well. She's scary sometimes
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45033
45035 45037
>>45031
But it's muh ship
>>45030
Uh, give me a minute, I may use "You have no power here" but I have a feeling that would be more of a power drain then stayout sign
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45034
45037
866af567cf80a5adfec41c2097631fd4--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg
>>45026
Last we knew, it took several casters.

Just park the ship back by the tower. If the temple is anything like the tower, it probably has mechanisms by which the enemies are watching what goes on outside; if not that, the spellcasters in the temple are almost certainly on the lookout.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45035
45036
>>45033
You can be the air-pilot. You've got the ranks in Engineering knowledge anyway.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45036
45039
>>45035
Yay
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45037
45038 45043
>>45033
That'll work. Just anything to reduce the power of magic creatures who are fighting archers

>>45034
We need the airship's cannons just to enter the the pyramid in the first place. And then it's useful for ranged fire support


Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45038
45040
>>45037
>ranged fire support
I don't feel comfortable with having someone fire canons into the melee...
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45039
>>45036
Wizard is best artificer anyway.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45040
45041
>>45038
The only way we have to enter the pyramid is to shoot the pyramid, and then enter
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45041
45042
>>45040
Yeah, but don't have someone shooting canons after we've entered.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45042
45048
>>45041
They'll be shooting arrows. Cannons will only be shot if serious shit comes out. And that could only happen when we're deep inside the pyramid. Deep inside
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45043
45044 45045
>>45037
Okay then
"Hahaha, you have no power here!"
Should the characters meet up on the airship?

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45044
45046 45047
>>45043
>Should the characters meet up on the airship?
Nah, that'll take a long time.
Just blow a hole in the wall so we can enter asap.

Is everyone ready/present?
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45045
45047
>>45043
We could, although we could also just have the remainder stay near the breach.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45046
>>45044
Trumpaladin grabs his attack pony and rides his glorious dragon lion to the proximity of the soon to be breach

Infernius is at his friend's house. That's the IP he posted from. So I do not think he is ready
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45047
45049 45050
>>45044
>>45045
Works for me
Torc grabs the intercom mic
"Listen her fuckers, we have one chance at blowing a hole in these fuckers before they send shit at us. So be ready, and may Kek be with ye. Ready your cannons."
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45048
45053
>>45042
>shooting arrows
Just have them lining the perimeter with tower shields in tortoise formation, so they can stab anything that comes out.
Any kind of creature that would be able to get through that would be too big for arrows and too fast for canons.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45049
45052
>>45047
"Uhm, sir? We're right here, you don't need the intercom,...."

Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45050
45051
>>45047
The Spartans, Generals, and Ghestapo ready their cannons for the designated time to fire the converted set of salvoes
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45051
45054
>>45050
The Spartans are still here?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45052
45055
>>45049
Why is everyone in the cockpit?
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45053
45057
>>45048
Oh hush. You play the rogue character with 9 wisdom who just acts on impulse. I play the leader and the planner. You do you and let me do me. You could have commented on any of this shit when I presented it two hours ago anyways
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45054
>>45051
The contingent is, yes. They have not yet learned all of the ways of football
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45055
45056 45058
>>45052
Because its not a cockpit per say, its essentially a platform/podium. The ship isn't super-huge.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45056
>>45055
Oh
"Oh, sorry bout that"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45057
45058 45060
>>45053
Tracy has 13 Wis.
Whatever, direct them however you want.
I just want to get in already.

Tracy spray-pains a big red bullseye on the area where the group decided to enter (to give torc something to shoot at) and stands back and watches the location with her Spyglass ready to Spot anything that might come out at a moment's notice.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45058
45059 45063
>>45055
I imagined two decks with a small cockpit room attached to the front.
"Sorry Mr. Snek, I gotta staff you for a while."
Torc grabs the staff and sticks it on his back.
>>45057
"Hey! Now we have a target!"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45059
45061
>>45058
You think Snek could double as a broom of flying?
Ze92i
?
No.45060
45070
>>45057
Anyways, Trumpaladin is on the pyramid bear Tracy where the breach is expected, riding Fae
\r
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45061
>>45059
Maybe....
Eh, maybe some other time
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45062
"Where is Infernius?" Trumpaladin asks
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45063
45064 45065
cunt.png
>>45058
Pic is overhead of the flying cunt. The gray circle is the bar/gambling area, the solid gray is the steering platform (wheel in orange). The blue circle is the jaccuzzi. On and there's crappy looking canons
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45064
45072
>>45063
Wait, all the cannons are on one side? Nice.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45065
>>45063
Man them with support NPCs if possible, and the General's if not
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45066
45067 45068 45069
The cannons are semi automated, all u gotta do is turn a crank.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45067
>>45066
Oh this is even better
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45068
>>45066
Torcuil gets the honors then
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45069
45072
>>45066
Wait, is therr one crank that fires all, or a crank per?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45070
45071 45075
296525__explicit_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_anus_female_grayscale_knife_monochrome_nicolas cage_nudity_plot_solo_solo femal.jpeg
>>45060
I thought it was changed after that.
Anyway, why would she have a negative modifier on Wis? Sure, she's crazy and loathsome, but she's ridden through everything the /mlp/ fandom has to offer, and she's been to levels on the internet that other ponies wouldn't even be able to get back from.
Her Wis has to be at least 13, because she's been casting 2nd and 3rd lvl Blackguard spells all this time.
>>45060
>Trumpaladin is on the pyramid
Wait until the canons stop firing first. Tracy's standing back waiting to get first view after the dust clears.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45071
>>45070
Delete your post so GM will forget
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45072
45073
>>45064
Except for the 3 forward mounted cannons, yes. The cannons are actually more defensive than anything, structured so that if under fire the ship can bank and then release a full volley.
>>45069
Its all tied to one. The ship can technically be fully manned by 2 people (one steering, one operating the cannons).
Also, It won't be necessary for Thez to be on the airship, she'll just airwalk to the eventual breach.

Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45073
45074 45076
>>45072
Ready guys?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45074
>>45073
Ready.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45075
45077
>>45070
>why is she unwise
Because you insist on playing her like she only has 9 wis. Impulsive and never mindful of the consequences if actions.
>casting spells
Because you lie and push boundaries and cheat and do everything you can get away with with regards to everything in this game
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45076
>>45073
Ready
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45077
45080
>>45075
This, I based the initial stats off how players played their characters, and then made adjustments along the way. I actually rolled very few stats.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45078
"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"
Torc turns the crank aiming at the target on the temple
1nDFl
?
No.45079
45081
[14d20 = 106]
Dice roll is more of a formality, since you're literally shooting at the broad side of a barn
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45080
45082 45083 45084
>>45077
.... So, she can't cast any spells at all?

And does that mean she's been taking a negative modifier on all of her Spot, Listen, and Control Shape checks?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45081
>>45079
>1
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45082
>>45080
And Survival...
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45083
>>45080
I can give her my peripat, and she's have 13 wis. but being able to cast Death Ward twice in one day is sexy
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45084
45085 45086
>>45080
If I let Tracy cast spells, do you promise to keep playing her like a knob?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45085
45088
>>45084
>playing her like a knob
.. I didn't realize I was doing that..
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45086
45087 45088 45089 45098
>>45084
But the character being impulsive and stupid is obnoxious for the rest of us because it causes fallout the rest of us have to suffer
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45087
>>45086
>stupid
Rude.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45088
45094
>>45085
I'm kidding, but she does act 'ill advised' from time to time
>>45086
It's hilarious to me,....
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45089
45094
>>45086
I think its funny
Anonymous
MdGJ1
?
No.45090
45092 45093 45094 45095
I gotta go for the night guys. Sorry.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45092
>>45090
e_e
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45093
>>45090
Awwww, its okay. See you later.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45094
45097
image.jpeg
>>45090
Aww

>>45089
>>45088
It's not funny for me

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45095
>>45090
Okay...
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45096
45100
>>45091
That's why it's a wisdom penalty and not an intelligence penalty
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45097
45099
>>45094
Guys I think he mad
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45098
45101
>>45086
>it causes fallout the rest of us have to suffer
Oh come on. She hasn't caused very many problems that the party hasn't been able to recover from yet.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45099
45101 45103
>>45097
Me on the right
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45100
45101
1459509__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_monochrome_pony_>rape_sketch_throne_traditional art_vulg.jpeg
>>45096
Tracy has street Wisdom.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45101
45102
image.jpeg
>>45098
>very many
>unable to recover from
That's your standard?

>>45099
It's infuriating. How am I supposed to be the grand planner and schemer when she does that?

>>45100
Street wisdom would advise her better


Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45102
45107
>>45101
>standard
Yes.
>planner and schemer
Shit happens, m8.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45103
45104
>>45099
Kek

So, how does that barrage affect the tower?
1nDFl
?
No.45104
45105
[1d100 = 18]
Alright. Sorry Infernius can't make it, we'll just say he pulled something while sex.
>>45103
Well, here's the thing. That second shot was a 1, and the dice roll is to determine "how bad".
1nDFl
?
No.45105
[6d6+10 = 34]
>>45104
Okay, not so bad. The shell failed to fire properly. Only half of the shots hit the target though.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45106
45110
As the smoke from the initial fire dissipates, the flanking engines begin their initial assault. The Pyramid shows cracks and deformation along the barrage point, but appears to be holding together. Thez <whoooof> appears on the ship, alerted to the activity by the obvious cannon-fire.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45107
45108
image.png
>>45102
Because you keep ACTIVELY TRYING TO FUCK THINGS UP

Stahp
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45108
45111
>>45107
>ACTIVELY TRYING TO FUCK THINGS UP
I only try to have fun.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45109
45111
"Well that was disappointing. Can we shoot it again?" Thez asks.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45110
45113 45115
>>45106
"Hey Thez! Would you mind opperating the cannons for a moment?"
Torc casts meteor swarm at the pyramid
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45111
45112
image.png
>>45108
>>45108
>fun at the expense of others
Uh huh

>>45109
"Duh"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45112
45116
>>45111
>at the expense of others
Example?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45113
45114
>>45110
Just keep firing, m8. Don't use-up your spells.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45114
45117
>>45113
Eh, fine.
Torc fires again
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45115
45118 45274
>>45110
"Uhm,... okay,.... What do I do?"
>>45110
Meteor swarm - while a brutally effective spell on hoomans and other things, is not terribly effective against buildings. In fact, it is totally uneffective.
So, while 4 large glowing spheres streak off and collide with the pyramid, resulting in a huge fiery blast,... it appears to have had no effect.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45116
45119
>>45112
Scaring off the level 7 cleric celestisl during the undead invasion and not waiting a day to do it later. Setting the supply of wood on fire.
1nDFl
?
No.45117
[14d20 = 164]
>>45114
That's what I was waiting for. Keep in mind, I did not plan this
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45118
45120
>>45115
>no effect
No effect? It means that the structure is being bombarded by spheres from 4 different angles now, only one of which actually will cause a breach. And how will they know which one, or that any of them caused a breach, until we are already upon them
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45119
45122
>>45116
That didn't cause any problems. She only left after the battle was over.
>Setting the supply of wood on fire.
Even if it hadn't been damp, a whole forest doesn't burn that easily. Wood supply was never threatened.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45120
>>45118
I think only the ships canons are able to damage it,. The trebuchets aren't doing anything.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45121
45123 45124
Okay. As the second volley fires, a number of things occur. First and most obvious, is remember that canon that misfired? BOOOM.
Secondly, especially with that 20 there, the second volley successfully rends a hole in the side of the pyramid.
I'm assuming that the assembled siege engines continue their fire, with archers taking position to cover the entrance.
Except on board the airship. The explosion of the second cannon knocks the airship from its position, and the cannons are now pointing the wrong way
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45122
45125
>>45119
The battle is going on right now

You intended it to burn the entire forest down, and you said so repeatedly. You were disappointed that it did not have that effect
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45123
45129
>>45121
"AH FUCK"
Torc jumps up and fights for control of the ship
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45124
>>45121
>cannons are the wrong direction
Eh, that's okay for the moment
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45125
45133
>>45122
>The battle is going on right now
We'll survive.
>You intended it to burn the entire forest down
>entire
Wrong.
She was only desecrating part of it. Merely making a mess.
>you were disappointed that it did not have that effect
No, I was bummed that Troll didn't show up.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45126
45127 45128 45129 45130 45132
varg.jpg
varg.png
vargouille2.jpg
allip_by_celurian-d7cfxi7.jpg
And it doesn't take long for a response either. Almost immediately, a series of blood-curdling shrieks can be heard emanating from the hole, and a sizeable group of creatures starts to issue from the hole. Some are weird reddish heads that have creepy bat wings and tentacles hanging from them, while others are shadowy forms that don't appear to have any discernable features other than being vaguely humanoid in shape. Both are airborn.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45127
45134
>>45126
Mount pony, and charge!

Fae is to charge!

Archers are to fire!
T2++T
?
No.45128
45131 45134
[1d20+4 = 12]
>>45126
Fire a Screaming Bolt into the Cluster.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45129
45131 45134
>>45123
Want to fireball these things?

>>45126
Order Slovenia to fire the trebuchet at the mass
Ze92i
?
No.45130
45131
[13d20 = 163]
>>45126
Eh, rolling for archers
T2++T
?
No.45131
45133 45134
[1d20+21 = 34]
>>45128
Well, that didn't hit anything, but it should spook them.
Tracy charges on Trump's command.
She lets out a fearsome roar (intimidate chech; demoralize), and looses her chain, ready to attack with it.
>>45129
>>45130
They're not shooting while we're charging, are they?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45132
45134
>>45126
Fug, Torc casts Polar ray at the swarm.
Ranged Touch Attack: [1d20 = 9]

Damage: [17d6 = 63]

Ice ice baby
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45133
>>45125
>>45131
The archers are specifically trained to shoot enemies who are danger close to allies. The trebuchet... Well, hopefully it fires at the mass before we approach or it targets a different area
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45134
45136 45137
>>45127
>>45128
>>45129
>>45131
Okay first off, these are undead. They don't fear anything except holy shit. Nice try.
The Generals score several hits, but the distance slows many of the shots down enough that they are avoided.
What kind of munition is the Trebuchet firing? Is it stone or is it pitch (or something else?)
>>45132
Targeting a head or a shade?

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45135
45138
Also, roll for initiative
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45136
45141
>>45134
Lets go for a head
[1d20 = 8]
Initiative
Ze92i
?
No.45137
45139 45140 45141
[1d20 = 20]
[1d20 = 11]
>>45134
The Generals have the far shot feat for range increments of 165 feet, they are firing from up high for a +1, master work bow makes +1 and weapon focus adds plus 1. I would assume the trebuchet would fire a number of stones like grape shot

Also rolling for Fae's initiative
T2++T
?
No.45138
45143 45146
250px-524Roggenrola.png
[1d20+6 = 16]
>>45135
rollin'
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45139
>>45137
N-nice roll
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45140
45141 45142 45145
>>45137
Do we apply are weapon modifiers to our rolls?
1nDFl
?
No.45141
45143
[1d20+2 = 16]
>>45136
Frozen, falls into the water with a splash.
>>45137
Well Trump goes first obviously
>>45140
No, only initiative modifiers (Improved Initiative feat, etc.).
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45142
>>45140
Well, when you are using a weapon.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45143
45144
>>45138
Kek, but why do you get a bonus?
>>45141
That works.
How pissed would you all be if you couldn't see these things, but they took some decent damge for 17 rounds?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45144
>>45143
This form has Improved Initiative.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45145
>>45140
What spell do you want?
1nDFl
?
No.45146
45147 45148 45149
[2d20 = 28]
Okay, so amongst the party I'm seeing:
Trump
Thez
>>45138 +6?
Either Tracy or Fae, cuz I need sauce on that +6
The other one of Fae or Tracy
Torcuil

Rolling for heads and tails


Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45147
45153
>>45146
Heads and tails? Huh?
Ze92i
?
No.45148
45150
[1d20 = 1]
>>45146
Both FAE and Tracy have +6 modifiers. I didn't add that to Fae's roll, so Fae is above Tracy. Also, roll for Generals
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45149
45153
>>45146
>sauce on that +6
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Cauchemar_Nightmare
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45150
>>45148
Aww

Well, Trumpaladin casts Bulls strength on self and Mount (Tracy)
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45152
45155
I really need to know if you guys would kill me for obscuring the hellish demon things
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45153
45154 45155
>>45147
For simplicity's sake. I could tell you exactly what they are, but that ruins the effect.
>>45149
I see the improved initiative, but that's only a +1
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45154
45158
>>45153
I was just basing it off of the "Initiative" line beneath the hit dice.
Idk how initiative works...
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45155
45156 45157
>>45152
Yes

>>45153
I think Tracy's faggot is correct on this. FAE has improved initiative as well
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45156
>>45155
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Improved_Initiative
>You get a +4 bonus on initiative checks
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45157
45159 45160
>>45155
Would 4d6 of damage each round change your mind?
1nDFl
?
No.45158
45160
[1d20 = 14]
>>45154
Oh. Right. Carry on then.
K so final order:
Heads/Trump
Thez
Tails
Fae
Tracy
Torcuil

Rolling for archers/Slovenia
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45159
45162
>>45157
I don't really care. I just want to get inside.
Anonymous
Ze92i
?
No.45160
45161 45162
>>45157
Yes

>>45158
If one round away, ready attack. If more than one round away, cast bull strength on self and mount (Tracy)
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45161
45164
>>45160
Yes, 1 round away (especially the way Tracy flies).

The heads start shrieking and spread out toward the advance forces, which seems to be Trump, Tracy, and Fae.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45162
45171
>>45159
>>45160
Okie dokie, Torc will cast Incendiary cloud on the swarm, surrounding them in a cloud of embers, rolling for first round of damage
[4d6 = 12]

1nDFl
?
No.45163
45164
[5d8+20 = 32]
[1d20 = 1]
Thez throws her folding saw, which in flight looks like a bright gold/black tron disk at one of the heads, probably severing it in two unless a 1.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45164
>>45161
Oh, those heads and tails
>>45163
>unless 1
Um, I hate too tell you this...
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45165
45168
Tracy extends her chain to increase her threat range, readying an attack.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45166
45168 45171
Thez fumbles her folding saw, and immediately starts cursing cuz there's a dimensional lock and she can't teleport to retrieve it.
The shadowy forms start to move as well, spreading out away from the advancing party, and directing themselves toward the archers and siege operators, muttering jibberish and weird sounds as they do so.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45167
45169
The archers and trebuchet have this move, followed by Fae, then Tracy, then Torcuil.
1s5P2
?
No.45168
[3d20 = 49]
>>45165
Direct Tracy towards Tails forces

>>45166
Fae is ordered to charge and Pounce, if possible, in attack on nearest heads. If not, fly and direct towards tails
1s5P2
?
No.45169
45170 45174
[1d20 = 3]
[13d20 = 143]
>>45167
Cute horse is ordered for fire at mass towards Tails. Do I roll for that? rolling

Archers target tails forces
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45170
45172
>>45169
Did they get these directions ahead of time, or are you communicating with them somehow?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45171
45186
>>45166
Since the group split up lets cast >>45162 at the shadow things on Torc's turn.

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45172
45173
>>45170
Eh, I may as well roll for them. Some one has to
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45173
45174 45175
>>45172
The base of the question is: Are they operating on pre-set orders, or are they acting as you direct them? Because there's a big difference to how they might respond then.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45174
45175
>>45169
Trebuchet misses and rebounds off the pyramid into the water. Several of the archers score good hits, but aside from that 20 none are sufficient to lay anyone out.
>>45173
He's sticking with the strategy, which Trump would conceivably have relayed to them in advance
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45175
45177
>>45173
When a Player character has a cohort or followers or NPCs who are allies under their command, these NPCs may be controlled either by the GM, or by the Player who "owns" them. It's the GM's choice in the particular campaign. This GM in this campaign has generally given control to the Player, but really, someone has to represent these characters

>>45174
>Trebuchet misses
Aww. Can spartans or ghestapo enter and fire other cannons?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45176
45178
Tracy charges forward waiting to get close enough to attack.
If Trump succeeds a Ride check, can he direct her to attack with her natural weapons during his turn?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45177
45178
>>45175
It's not a question of who controls them., I was just wondering if they had preset orders or they were waiting for orders.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45178
45181 45182
>>45176
What is the DC? I think Trumpaladin should have +20 with the shoes and ten ranks. At least I think it makes sense that he would have ten ranks

Also, direct her to do what exactly?

>>45177
Oh. I think they would have a "style" which would be grilled into them ahead of time
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45179
45180 45184 45209
So Fae, Tracy, and Torcuil
1s5P2
?
No.45180
45183
[3d20 = 40]
>>45179
If Fae is in range to pounce (160 feet if she can reach by the surface of the pyramid), then pounce on a "head." If not, fly towards Tails
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45181
>>45178
The DC to control an untrained mount with your knees is 5 (move action). You don't need to roll to control warponies or warhorses though.
Unconscious control is 50 (free action).
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45182
45183 45185
>>45178
>direct her to do what exactly
Kill/stomp shit.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45183
45184 45190
>>45180
Easily. Fae makes short work of a head.
>>45182
With the chain, Tracy has options for targets. Lucky theres lots of them, and more flap and/or float their way out of the breach.
T2++T
?
No.45184
45190
[3d20 = 32]
>>45179
Tracy makes a full-round attack with her uber-chain.
>>45183
I don't know how many or where/what they are, but she attacks the nearest thing.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45185
45190
>>45182
"pls try to prioritize Tails, kill them, and get me close enough to one to kill with my sword"
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45186
45189 45191
>>45171
Tails are coming right for you and likely have more powers than heads. Recommend target them
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45189
45191 45192
>>45186
Aren't the tails the shadow things? Targeting tails anyway
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45190
45191 45192
>>45185
>'~Hmmmm.. Did I ever tell you how good your kneecaps felt on my abs, ~Flashy?'
>>45183
>>45184
Tracy complies and targets the tails.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45191
45193 45194 45195
>>45186
No, Tails are spreading out toward the archers and siege engines. Its the Heads that are going head-on.
>>45189
Yes
>>45190
What's Tracy's damage bonus?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45192
>>45189
That is correct. That is what you said earlier. Just wanted to be clear

>>45190
>"WHY ARE YOU SO SEXY! STAHP!"
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45193
>>45191
+10 if she receives her full strength bonus
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45194
>>45191
So, the could works?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45195
45196 45197
>>45191
>damage bonus
H-how do I calculate that?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45196
45202
>>45195
It's difficult to say because Cauchemar's aren't supposed to use animated chains with their mouths, but the strength bonus on damage from a Cauchemar is +10 on each attack
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45197
45199 45201
>>45195
Its a combination of Str bonus, and any bonus for the weapon (which the chain has a +5). +10 works, I wanted to know how many hits it would take to kill one of these fuckers. With two strikes (since the 3rd missed) that fells one of them.

For scope, there are about 8 tails spreading out (with more coming) and theres about 8 heads doing likewise, but focusing on Trump, Fae, and Tracy.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45198
45205
So Torcuil, you were gonna cloud-nuke?
T2++T
?
No.45199
45200 45203
[1d20+19 = 34]
>>45197
She has 35 Str atm, and her chain is a +4 weapon.
>fells one of them
Can she cleave that?

Also, can Intimidate be used to taunt enemies towards you, or is that Bluff?
Rolling Bluff
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45200
45201
>>45199
>cleave
Yes
>bluff/intimidate
No
T2++T
?
No.45201
45202 45203 45206
[3d20 = 27]
>>45197
She can hold the chain with her claw-hands, and it's connected to her bag.
>>45200
Cleavin'
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45202
>>45201
First part meant for >>45196

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45203
45204
>>45199
No goddamn it, she doesn't get the full paladin's mount buffs

>>45201
You don't get three free shots for one cleave
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45204
45207
>>45203
You cast Bull's strength on her.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45205
>>45198
Yeah, should I roll again?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45206
45208
>>45201
If it's not being held by the mouth then she can't get the Cauchemar's strength
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45207
>>45204
I stand corrected. Carry on
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45208
45213
>>45206
An Everwhirling Chain uses its master's stats to attack.
This is precisely the reason I wanted an everdancing weapon, so she could use her hooves for running and not have metal in her mouth.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45209
>>45179
I intended to get this cleared with you earlier, but what I had intended for the Generals was to give them

Master work Composite Longbows, +1 attack 1d8. Half the forces have +1 damage for higher strength rating

Point Blank shot +1 attack and +1 damage at 30 feet
Far shot: increases range increment by 50%, to 165 feet
Precise shot: No penalty for targeting opponent engaged in melee with a ranged weapon
Weapon Focus (Composite Longbow): +1 on attacks with this weapon
Weapon Specialization (Composite Longbow): +2 damage using this weapon

A was intending to give the quarter of them that were eligible for it the Multi-shot feat, but we can assume they all have Improved Critical as their sixth feat for simplicity.

So an attack bonus of +7 for half them and +8 for half, with a damage roll of 1d8+2 for half and a 1d8+3 for half
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45210
45211
The cleave attempt lands, but does not kill. Torcuil casts his nuke cloud, except its range is only sufficient to hit 1/2 of the 8 immediate tails (they went left and right, in the direction of the support-fire). Pick a side.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45211
45212
>>45210
Whichever side is coming at Torc
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45212
45213 45214
>>45211
I thought Torcuil was on the airship. The tails are spreading out to attack the citizens
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45213
45216
>>45208
>Everwhirling Chain
For the 90'th time, you do not have an ever whirling chain. And Everwhirling chain costs Market Price: 5,220,325 gp; Cost to Create: 2,610,325 gp + 52,200 XP. You were given Haxx, but you were not given that much haxx

>>45212
Pick the side going towards slovenia
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45214
>>45212
Per the Plan, the Generals are on the airship with Torcuil. The docks are where Slovenia is located with the Trebuchet. The spartan contingent should be there as well, although presumably not yet activated because of a melee fighting style and the distance
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45215
[1d2 = 1]

>1 is left
>2 is right
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45216
45217 45218
>>45213
M8, I've looked through the comments back then, and you are the only one who has said otherwise about her weapon.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45217
45219 45220 45222
>>45216
Yes, but he's right about one thing; its kinda stupid-powerful. Consider it a Diet Everwhirling Chain.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45218
>>45216
Nigger, I Definitely remember the comment "It's animated in the sense that it can extend 60 feet. It is not an everwhirling chain." This comment took place during the charge on RBG.

If you are claiming 5.2 million GP of Haxx, then I want my 5.2 million as well, or 5 wish spells, or something
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45219
45221 45223
>>45217
I think of it as a spiked chain with reach of 60 ft and not 10 ft
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45220
>>45217
>diet
Kek
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45221
45224
>>45219
That's pretty much where I'm at. Its not uber like an everwhirling chain, but it does have long reach.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45222
>>45217
>Diet
So, what doesn't it have? Does it lose the Defending ability?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45223
45226 45229
>>45219
She's been using it to attack from 60 ft away long before then though.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45224
45225 45228
>>45221
The Everdancing feature was the only part I really wanted, desu.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45225
45228 45230
>>45224
The everdancing feature is the only part I have issue with desu
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45226
45230
>>45223
I don't remember her doing that, but I would believe it, because you lie and cheat and steal and do everything you can to try to break the game with hordes of cheats. You need to be policed constantly
1nDFl
?
No.45227
45231
[4d20 = 31]
So Torcuil envelops the left-side tails in charring and damaging smoke n shit.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45228
>>45224
>>45225
Of course
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45229
Only one of the tails has the presence of mind to escape the cloud, while the others take damage.
>>45223
That started when she was doing her wilder psychic thing, which,...
So saying, be thankful she can use a 60' chain without penalty.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45230
45232
>>45225
Aww..
I guess it can't be helped...
>>45226
>lie
>cheat
That's honestly what I thought it could do.
>steal
From who?

Anyway, how exactly was it modified back then, if that's the case?
1s5P2
?
No.45231
45234
[4d20 = 43]
>>45227
Is it my turn or the tails?

Trumpaladin slashes at anything near him. Presumably, Tracy has carried him within range of a Head or two
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45232
45233 45235
>>45230
Just for future reference, is loosing the chain to attack a standard action or a move action now? I would've been a free action, but Idk now.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45233
>>45232
And, can it still hit adjacent targets?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45234
New round. Its Trump and the Heads.
>>45231
First attack misses, but the next two land killing a head, giving a cleave opportunity (before the 20 that is).
1s5P2
?
No.45235
45236
[1d20 = 9]
>>45232
Huzzah! roll
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45236
45237 45238
>>45235
Cleave-strike lands, but doesn't kill; I'm assuming you're allocating the 20 to finish it?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45237
>>45236
Sure
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45238
45239 45240
>>45236
Kills it, getting another cleave.
1s5P2
?
No.45239
45241 45242
[1d20 = 13]
>>45238
Rolling
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45240
45241
>>45238
How many rounds out are the Tails from hitting positions?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45241
45243 45244
>>45239
Another hit.
In the aftermath of the leading heads dying and getting attacked, several of the heads begin to shriek. Trump, Fae, and Tracy roll a saving throw, adding any charisma bonus to the roll.
>>45240
They'll be in range by the end of this round.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45242
>>45239
Waiting to see if that killed it or not, because she gets an AoO.
1s5P2
?
No.45243
[1d20+15 = 18]
[1d20+20 = 30]
>>45241
The lower bonus roll is Fae, and assumes a fortitude save
T2++T
?
No.45244
45245 45247
[1d20+19 = 25]
>>45241
Does this count as a fear affect?
Rolling Fortitude, because that's what he said.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45245
45246
>>45244
>Forgot to add Constitution modifier
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45246
>>45245
The Cauchemar's 17 fortitude save includes the constitution modifier
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45247
45248 45250
>>45244
Its not a constitution modifier in this case, its charisma based. Also, yes it is a fear effect he says, assuming that Tracy knows what the heads are
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45248
>>45247
If it's a fear affect, Trump is immune, and Tracy gets a +4 bonus to her save, right?

"Noisy fuckers!" Tracy curses
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45249
45250
K, so everyone is either immune or saves. Moving on. From the railing of the airship Thez yells, "Oh FFS, just turn the bastards!"
1s5P2
?
No.45250
45251 45252 45254
[1d20 = 13]
>>45247
That looks unpleasant...

Slovenia targets the Right mass of Tails with spreading shot (15 rocks?)
>>45249
Trumpaladin shrugs

"I didn't think of that till after my last round"
1s5P2
?
No.45251
[15d20 = 160]
>>45250
Should that be 15 separate rolls?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45252
45253
>>45250
Just Turn them out of the way so we can enter. They're just bats flying out of a cave.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45253
45256
>>45252
It's not my turn, and we have to deal with these ones first
1nDFl
?
No.45254
[4d20 = 38]
>>45250
No. Also, its not her turn yet. Thez streaks by Trump, incurring several attacks of opportunity from the heads, making a bee-line for the hole.
1nDFl
?
No.45255
[1d20 = 18]
Saving throw vs poison
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45256
45257
>>45253
>we have to deal with these ones first
The generals could probably handle them.
Let's not burn time.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45257
45264
>>45256
Just calm the fuck down and let's kill these
1nDFl
?
No.45258
45259
[1d20 = 4]
Thez takes a grazing bite as she speeds toward the pyramid.
Now Slovenia can fire spread-shot (please declare this sorta thing in advance, so the crew can conceivably change munition in the same round)
1s5P2
?
No.45259
45260 45263
[1d20 = 15]
>>45258
Spread shot towards Right side

(I thought it was the trebuchet's default?)
1s5P2
?
No.45260
45261 45263 45264 45288
[14d20 = 206]
>>45259
Plus 14 other rocks
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45261
45262
>>45260
>That set of rolls
Holy shit
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45262
>>45261
Thats actually pretty fucking impressive.
Hats off to you
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45263
45267
>>45259
I assumed a single rock was the default.
>>45260
e_e We'll consider those the archer's shots, cuz it would be a waste otherwise.
Allips and Vargouilles fall left and right, as the archers continue to pepper them with shots. Most of the advancing enemies are kill or almost. The only pressing threat now is the continuous flow from the hole in the pyramid.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45264
45265
>>45257
[frisky nightmare noises]
>'These things are squishy, ~Flashy..! Let's cut into the meat already.'
*Blows cone of smoke in excitement*
>>45260
That outta finish them.
Now let's dive into this sexy dungeon.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45265
45267
>>45264
>"Fine!"
1s5P2
?
No.45266
45268 45271
[3d20 = 21]
Fae pounces a Head
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45267
45270 45271
>>45263
*Tracy charges into the hole, projecting her smoke cone ahead of her, whinnying in excitement*
>>45265
[happy nightmare noises]
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45268
>>45266
>Not great dice rolls
Uh, her modifier should be +20 +18 +18
T2++T
?
No.45270
[1d20+21 = 29]
>>45267
Rolling to Spot anything bigger lurking inside the hole ahead of time.
>>45269
*draws sword and kills squishy targets*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45271
45272 45279
>>45267
Hold your,... self. There's a mob of heads and tails coming out of it still, unless you're attempting an overrun.
>>45266
Nom nom

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45272
45273
>>45271
>Unless you're attempting an overrun
I'm betting yes

Are the Spartans or Gestapo rated as archers?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45273
>>45272
Not that I'm aware of
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45274
45275 45278
>>45115
"Hey guys me groin stoped hurting, me ready to fight.
i didnt have to drive as far as i thought i did.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45275
45276
15444__safe_screencap_princess luna_luna eclipsed_adorkable_animated_cute_huzzah_lunabetes_solo.gif
>>45274
HUZZAH!

Come in and kill shit
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45276
45277 45281
>>45275
Tldr what am i killing?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45277
45280
>>45276
Infernius can't teleport, he's still in the tower. Xp
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45278
45288
>>45274
YAY, THE CLERIC IS BACK
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45279
>>45271
>unless you're attempting an overrun
Sure. Trample the fuckers.
*blows smoke to fuck-up their attack rolls*
>*stompy-stompy*
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45280
>>45277
*Sprints towards the exit*
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45281
45282
>>45276
It's like Vargoilles? Flying undead coming out like bats. Also check out this kiss ass set of rolls I got rolling for the Generals >>45260. I tried to make it a multi-shot for a trebuchet but GM reassigned it to the archers

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45282
>>45281
>Kiss ass
Lol. Kick ass
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45283
45284 45286 45288
Alright. Not to dial things back or anything, but as soon as Trump goes ahead and turns these bitches, the entrance to the pyramid is secure. No casualties or injuries were sustained (except Thez of all ppl) and most importantly, no one got kissed or wisdom drained (they do that btw).
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45284
>>45283
Torc flys to the hole in the wall
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45285
For the record, that was my only question; do the citizens and militia take any status ailments, injuries, or casualties. That the party was gonna mob on them was a given.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45286
45287
>>45283
TURNS UNDEAD!
1nDFl
?
No.45287
45289
[1d20 = 2]
>>45286

Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45288
45290
>>45283
What happened to muh waifu?
>>45260
Top Rolls.
>>45278
It is i cleric bull
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45289
>>45287
That is either very good or very bad

Uh... I think the circlet of persuasion adds +3 to turn checks?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45290
45291
>GM assumes that he can forego looking at the fine details of undead turning and just roll
>2
Every time
>>45288
She charged through/around the vargs and got bitten trying to engage at the entrance.

Okkay good, the turning check still worked. Vargs shrivel up and collapse with creepy shrieks, and the Allips evaporate.
As usual, the Port Barry citizens are overjoyed and start cheering, meanwhile the dungeon beckons.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45291
45292
>>45290
Turns back to blow a kiss at the cheering citizens, heroically waves, and then enters the dungeon
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45292
45293 45299
>>45291
Reeee wait for me.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45293
>>45292
I'm sorry, but this was the best I could do to hold back Tracy's Faggot. He's so impatient he didn't even want to kill this wave of enemies
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45294
45296
"Hello everyone, we doing this?"
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45295
45297 45301 45310 45346
entrance.png
The entry to the pyramid is a wide open and spacious room. Decayed remains of ancient corpses are strewn everywhere, many without heads. This room hasn't been touched by anything living in,... at all? The stench of death and decay is almost nauseating, and aside from a massive pillar in the center, there are two sets of staircases leading down on either side of it.
1s5P2
?
No.45296
45298 45300 45305
[1d20 = 4]
[1d20 = 7]
>>45294
Fae does spot and listen check
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45297
45302
>>45295
"Well this is fucked up. Whose going in in first?"
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45298
>>45296
Uh... +15 modifiers on each
T2++T
?
No.45299
45304
[1d20+25 = 41]
>>45292
You'll catch up soon enough.
Better for Tracy to go first, with her Trap Sense.

Rolling Search to check for Traps, hazards, or hidden treasure, upon entering the room.
T2++T
?
No.45300
45311
[1d20+21 = 40]
[1d20+21 = 23]
>>45296
Tracy does the same
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45301
45303 45305
>>45295
"..I have to say, this place doesn't look half bad."
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45302
45312
>>45297
*pushes past*
1s5P2
?
No.45303
45305 45306
[1d20 = 19]
Trumpaladin does search check

Target is "What the fuck did this room used to be?" Greater description of room

>>45301
*glares*
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45304
45306 45307
>>45299
*Sad faggot noises*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45305
45309 45311 45313
>>45296
"I can hear bones clacking against the ground, shifting sounds, some liquid sounds, lots of moaning and spoopy sounds,... nothing immediate however."
>>45301
kek
>>45303
It almost looks like a courtyard or a rooftop, except for being inside.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45306
45308 45309
>>45303
*quizical stare*
"You're not afraid, are you, Flashy?"
>>45304
You'll get there in minutes on Utachit.
Infernius has Natural Cunning too, so he'll catch up to the party in no time in the dungeon.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45307
45323
>>45304
Aww... I can wait for you
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45308
>>45306
More like minute

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45309
45314
>>45305
To ask Fae: "Is it in this room?"

>>45306
"Afraid, no. But you have atrocious tastes"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45310
45315
>>45295
How dark is it? Is it pitch black?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45311
>>45300
>>45305

Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45312
Torc brings out Mr. Snek and hops on his back
>>45302
"Ladys first then"
Torc rolls a architecture check for hidden shit
[1d20+2 = 10]

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45313
45318 45322
>>45305
What does the ceiling of the room look like?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45314
45317
>>45309
*licks face*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45315
45316
>>45310
Aside from the light streaming in from the hole, yes. Most ppl have darkvision tho so its not a big deal, and Tracy is on fire.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45316
45319
>>45315
*Tracy makes a super-saiyan ki-charging pose, and revs up her flames to illuminate the room so her husband can see past his arms*
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45317
45320
>>45314
Understanding the nature of the returned insult, he glares back
T2++T
?
No.45318
[1d20+21 = 25]
[1d20+21 = 38]
>>45313
Search and Spot checks on ceiling, because he asked.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45319
45324
>>45316
*glares harder*
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45320
45321
>>45317
>insult
[confused pony noises]
*frowns*
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45321
45326
>>45320
*sighs*

*pets horsey head*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45322
45325
>>45313
Ever seen the Sistine chapel? It looks nothing like that. In fact, the ceiling is probably the most unmentionable aspect. Its just flat glassy shit.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45323
>>45307
Its okay brad just protect thez untill i get there.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45324
45325
>>45319
[confused pony noises]
".. W-would you rather I turn it down, Flashy..?"
*flames fizzle and die-down considerably, leaving the room pitch black once more*
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45325
45327 45341
>>45322
Kek. Yes I have seen the sistine chapel, it was just a question to see if the "rooftop," which seems to be the bottom of the lower overturned pyramid, was identical on both sides, suggesting that the octohedron was two pyramids put together rather than a single structure

>>45324
He doesn't need darkvision to give you the stare of death
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45326
45328
>>45321
[sad monster noises]
"... Are you mad at me, Flashy?"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45327
>>45325
She's confused, because she doesn't understand why he's glaring at her. She only wants to help.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45328
45331
>>45326
"No no, you're a good horsey"

*Rubs and pats what he thinks is her head and neck*
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45329
45330 45331
"So, are we just gonna stand here waiting or are we gonna go in?"
>Snek noises
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45330
45333
>>45329
I think that's snake for "fuck this haunted house shit I'm outa here"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45331
45332 45333
>>45328
"... If you're having trouble seeing, just let me know.. I'm here to help you, Flashy"
>>45329
Having found nothing on her detection rolls, Tracy advances forward.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45332
45334
>>45331
I'd try again with trap searching

*stares*
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45333
45341
>>45330
My snek ain't no fucking wimp...
But I would agree
>>45331
"Welp, here we go"
T2++T
?
No.45334
45335
[1d20+25 = 32]
>>45332
One more Search Check then.
4k+jL
?
No.45335
45336 45337 45341
[1d20 = 9]
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Dancing_Lights
This should help with seeing
>>45334
Snek the rogue makes an extra search check
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45336
45339
>>45335
"That'll work. Send 'em around the room to help us see what's here.

If we need to, I can cast Daylight so we can light up the room since, you know, I'm a spell caster with a buffed 18 wisdom"
*stares at horse*
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45337
45338 45339 45340 45341
>>45335
You cast spells with memes fuccboi
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45338
45340
>>45337
This, desu.
Gib memes.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45339
45343
>>45336
Torc send the lights around the room, allowing the party to look around.
>>45337
Not fucking always you bitch
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45340
45343
sf-getlit.png
>>45337
>>45338
Like what?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45341
45347
>>45325
Thats a clever idea, though not what it is. The ceiling is completely horizontal and does not reflect the pyramid slope.
>>45333
For future reference, Thez can talk to Snek and convey/receive concepts and information.
>>45335
"I can do that one again!" Thez says, also casting Dancing Lights,... for no particular purpose.
>>45337
He can cast them manually too, I just prefer memes, and tend to interpret the dice more favorably (or bypass entirely) the dice with dank maymays.

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45342
45345 45346
*walks forward, crunching bones underhoof*
How many corridors are there*
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45343
45344
>>45340
Thats pretty good ironically.
>>45339
Yes you do!
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45344
45347
>>45343
This.
It's the payment for being able to cast almost every spell without arcane prep.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45345
>>45342
*pulls on horse dock to increase the lighting*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45346
45348
>>45342
see >>45295
The party can see 2 staircases, and upon inspection they lead toward different areas of the pyramid, despite their proximity.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45347
45349 45350
>>45341
I try to use memes more for combat cause I can think of ones easier.
Ya'll are gonna hate my one for this boss
>>45344
>imply finding memes to satisfy you heathens isn't arcane prep
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45348
45351 45352
>>45346
"Which staircase guys?"
Torc begins walking slowly towards the pillar, Snek in tow
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45349
>>45347
>prep
Kek, it is tho, literally
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45350
45351 45353
>>45347
That's exactly the point.
The memes are the arcane prep.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45351
45352 45353
>>45348
"Don't they both lead to the same location?"

To Fae

"Advance"

>>45350
This
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45352
>>45348
>>45351
"It doesn't look like it. It looks like narrow hallways going in different directions from here. They might meet up, but it doesn't look like they're next to eachother, even though they're next to eachother." Thez says looking down one of them.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45353
45355
>>45351
>>45350
Oh just wait

>stair cases
"I don't know, but the money's on 'no'"
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45354
45356
Thez looks at Tracy
"Don't go ethereal unless you have to either, who knows what sort of can of worms that could be."
T2++T
?
No.45355
45357
[1d20+25 = 35]
>>45353
Good point

Search check to detect man-eating stairs
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45356
>>45354
Tracy slowly nods in response.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45357
>>45355
The stairs do not appear to be man-eating, and have no traps or shenanigens.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45358
45359
"I'm voting left"
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45359
45360 45362
>>45358
"I KNEW YOU LIBERTARIANS WERE SECRET LEFTISTS!"
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45360
45361
>>45359
"I meant staircase you fucking retard"
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45361
45365
>>45360
"Uh huh. I'm sure you did."
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45362
45364
>>45359
"Do you feel that?" Fae says to Trump. "This whole place has been unhallowed. Turning will be suppressed. Not fully, but with a big modifier.
T2++T
?
No.45363
45365 45366
[1d20 = 2]
Rolling to flip coin
Even is left, odd is right
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45364
>>45362
"Thank you for telling me. It does feel almost like democrat senator's office here"
*shivers*
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45365
>>45363
Thats 2 for the left staircase
>>45361
"Oh fuck off and decide"
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45366
45367 45368
>>45363
"I'm okay with left. If its a dead end, we can always go back." Thez says.

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45367
>>45366
"I just don't want to be split up from my mounts. I'd prefer to have the help of the Cleric and the wizard though. Where is Infernius anyways?"
T2++T
?
No.45368
45369 45370 45371 45372 45374
[1d20+21 = 41]
>>45366
>If its a dead end, we can always go back
*death flags spring up*
Tracy goes in first.
Rolling to Listen for enemies.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45369
frqc24q7u96z.jpg
>>45368

Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45370
>>45368
FUCKING HELL NICE!
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45371
1510001184425.png
>>45368

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45372
45375 45377
>>45368
Don't go left.
The staircase would collapse under the full weight of the party, and they would in fact be unable to go backward (and some might take damage) if they were to go left.

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45373
45377
All puns intended
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45374
45380
>>45368
*pets horsey*
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45375
45376 45381
>>45372
Tracy turns towards the rest of the party with as grim, serious expression.
"Let's not go this way."
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45376
>>45375
"I'll trust ye"
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45377
45379
>>45372
>>45373
"The left choice is the wrong choice, and the right is the right choice. Those are the words you should live by. Have none of you remembered this is a den of leftist senators and justices?"
T2++T
?
No.45378
45379 45384
[1d20+21 = 37]
Rolling once again to listen to the other staircase.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45379
45381 45382
>>45377
"Then why didn't they make it seem like right was bad? Something isn't right..."
>>45378
Not bad
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45380
45382
>>45374
[happy pony noises]
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45381
>>45375
Although technically the party can fly or whatever, so they'd still be able to backtrack, but if "walked/crept down" it would be bad.
>>45379
Its not a trap, its that this is old AF and crumbling.
1s5P2
?
No.45382
45383
[2d20 = 26]
Rolling for Fae on listen and spot on the right stair case

>>45380
*pets cute giant horsey ears again*

>>45379
"This whole pyramid isn't right... kek, get it? But seriously, they will try everything they can to make the Right look as bad as possible. Don't believe it. It's fake news"

Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45383
45385
>>45382
Kek
"So we going up?"
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45384
45390
>>45378
From the top of the staircase, Tracy can see that at the end of the staircase the corridor immediately angles to the right and is out of view. She hears complete silence, and can see nothing signiicant.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45385
45387
>>45383
"If Fae and Tracy clear us, then yes. But I don't think we have any other choice"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45386
45388
Just wondering, does Tracy get any profane bonuses for being a blackguard fiend in an unhallowed environment?
It was said that turning was limited, but what about rebuking?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45387
45389
>>45385
Thez' head pops out of a shadow in the middle of the party. "There's doors, but there's nothing that needs squishing. Not immediately at least."
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45388
45389 45390 45391
>>45386
*glares*

Writes note and places it on the Ground so Infernius knows to go Right

"Not like he doesn't know that already"
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45389
>>45387
>>45388
"I guess we're accending..."
Anyone wanna go first beside the squishy meatbag?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45390
45394 45396
>>45388
[whimpers]
".. Did I do something wrong, Flashy?"
>>45384
"... I'm not picking up anything.."
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45391
45392
>>45388
Oh yes, Infernius flies HA! in on Uatchit, cuz I can't imagine him doing anything else given the circumstances.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45392
45393 45400
>>45391
Do i see the rest of the party?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45393
45397
>>45392
You have Darkvision, so probably.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45394
45395
>>45390
"No silly. Let's go in first"

Directs horsey
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45395
45397
>>45394
".. You've seemed awfully angry today, Flashy... It makes me worried.."
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45396
>>45390
"Don't worry, I snuck by you and checked it out myself! Did you know shadowdancers can hide in plain sight if they're within 5' of a shadow? This whole PLACE is shadows! In any case, I already went down. I didn't try any of them, but there's a door on either side of the hall and one at the end."
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45397
45398 45399
>>45393
He actually doesn't, but he does have the Daylight spell. Whatever, Tracy should be luminescent and he can hold a torch

>>45395
"Yeah I know"

Buries himself in horse fur
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45398
1515794889850-1.png
>>45397

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45399
45401
>>45397
Mintaurs get natural Darkvision.
Their Natural Cunning is also useful in dungeons: like a crawfish in a riverbed.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Minotaur
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45400
45402
>>45392
Yes, they're next to a staircase on the right side of the room. Also there's a note on the floor that says "GO RIGHT".
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45401
45403
>>45399
He doesn't get that full set of racial bonuses it's half-orc race. THAT set of racial bonuses is the equivalent of adding two class levels to a character
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45402
45404 45405 45406
>>45400
I go left.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45403
45406
>>45401
Half-SJWs get Darkvision too.
And why a half-SJW as the base race?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45404
>>45402
"INFERNIUS STAHP"
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45405
45407
>>45402
"No! I'NIS!" and other cautions are heard as Infernius goes Leeroy Jenkins on the left side. Is that seriously what he's doing?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45406
45411
INFERNIUS GOT SMOTE.gif
>>45402
Lol

>>45403
Wow they do. GM said so months ago

>>45402
"I was worried if maybe he was too much socialist and not enough nationalist..."
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45407
45410 45411
>>45405
Yes.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45409
1512370646967.png
>>45408

Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45410
45412
>>45407
>1 int
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45411
>>45407
See pic >>45406

Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45412
45415
>>45410
Wait my bad
>-1 wis
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45413
>>45408
Why are my jokes being deleted?!
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45414
45416 45418
Also, roll a saving throw
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45415
45418 45419
>>45412
My wisdom is bretty güd, Desu
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45416
45417 45418 45421
>>45414
[1d20+10 = 12]

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45417
45420 45423
>>45416
Are you rolling fortitude?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45418
45421 45423
>>45414
>Infernius has to roll
>Roll dice

>>45415
This. He's got better statistics than any other party member. It's Tracy with the low wisdom

>>45416
That's a 2. You rolled a 2
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45419
45423
>>45415
Suprising
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45420
>>45417
I rolled dex, its +10 too.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45421
45423
>>45416
Nope.
As Infernius barrels down the left staircase cuz reasons(?) a crumbling sound can be heard beneath him. Luckily, he's in a full on sprint. As he reaches the base of the staircase, he realizes that it has collapsed behind him, but otherwise he's fine.
>>45418
I was allowing the dice to decide it was an ebin fail.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45422
45424
*hears crashing and painful mooing through walls*
*sighs*
".... Stupid bull..."
Tracy continues forward.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45423
45424 45425 45427 45437
>>45417
>>45418
>>45419
>>45421
"Hey guys me okay!"

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45424
45425 45426 45428
>>45422
TOP KEK

>>45423
"HEY INFERNIUS! GET ON THAT FLY OF YOURS AND FLY UP HERE. JOIN THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY"
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45425
45428
>>45423
"Idiot, I'm fucking amazed"
Torc heads up the right staircase, snek once again in tow
>>45424
"Oh, know we're getting puns? Doesn't sound quite right too me..."
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45426
45431
>>45424
reeeeeeee don't shout, enemies will hear us.
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45427
45429
>>45423
"That fuggin'" Thez says, swiftly and silently diving into a shadow in the direction of the left staircase.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45428
45430 45431 45432
>>45424
>>45425
*yells*
"It fuggin dark down here."
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45429
45437
What does the next room/corridor look like?
>>45427
Just asking to know. Thez told Tracy not to become ethereal, but can Tracy even use that ability with the dimensional anchor in place?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45430
>>45428
>darkvision
>Scent
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45431
45433 45434 45435
>>45426
"I'll send a tweet the next time I need to send a private communication between myself and another individual. It's the way I conduct diplomacy with foreign leaders actually"

>>45428
"Yeah, the left is a realm of darkness and ignorance. Use the Daylight spell if you really want to. Or a torch. Or just call a fly and it will help you"
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45432
>>45428
"You're about to get left behind"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45433
45434 45436
>>45431
Casting good spells could alert the enemy of our presence though.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45434
45436
>>45433
>>45431
Also, use your detect ebil.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45435
>>45431
"Me will look around down here for a second.
"Thez me about to cast daylight."
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45436
45438
>>45434
I'm being conservative. I'll wait until you want me to cast it next to one of those three doors

>>45433
Trump is not stealthy, and doesn't really understand the concept
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45437
45439 45441 45442
>>45423
Infernius hears a "huh", "huah", "tsuu", and Thez skids to the ground next to him.
>>45429
Better point, no. Thank you for reminding me. The area is waft-ish, in that there are layers of dust so fine that they hover in place, resonantly affected by the drats caused by the rupture and the party's interference. This place is old, and scraps of almost weightless debris sifts by on the ground.

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45438
45449
>>45436
>conservative
It's an at-will ability. Use it constantly.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45439
45440
>>45437
"Hey babe."
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45440
45444 45445
>>45439
"Are you sure your uhm,... leg is alright?"
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45441
45458
>>45437
Detect evil, because why not?
T2++T
?
No.45442
45458
[1d20+21 = 25]
[1d20+21 = 35]
>>45437
Well, full perception, to start off.
Look for anything any everything.
Spot, Listen
T2++T
?
No.45443
[1d20+25 = 43]
And search
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45444
45451 45463
>>45440
"Yea it okay, it feel better. Me about to cast daylight. So be ready okay?
*boops thez*

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45445
45449
>>45440
>leg

Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45446
45447 45449
So where are we going now?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45447
>>45446
Down the dark cooridor
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45448
45450
Tracy advances forward.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45449
45453
>>45438
Holy shit you're right

>>45445
This

>>45446
We have three doors to chose from
T2++T
?
No.45450
45458
[1d20+21 = 30]
>>45448
Rolling to move silently.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45451
45454 45455
>>45444
"YOU CAN COME UP ANY TIME YOU KNOW!"
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45453
>>45449
[1d3 = 3]
taking the easy way out of this
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45454
45456
>>45451
>[echos]
Reeeeeeee no yelling in the dungeon!
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45455
45456
>>45451
"There might be treasure down here."
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45456
45457
>>45452
Casts detect evil again to figure out whats on the other side of Torcuil's door, door 3

>>45455
"Fair point"

>>45454
"Don't worry little pony, it's no problem you can't recover from"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45457
45459
>>45456
"What problem?"
*nibbles at arm*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45458
45459 45462
001.png
>>45441
Fucking everywhere
>>45442
Pic related, rectangles are doors.
>>45450
Finally,…
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45459
>>45457
"There's no problem. Anyways, I think the wizard wants door 3"

*nibbles Horse ear

>>45458
A second round of detect evil on door 3, to see if anything is distinct in the field of strong auras and unhallow
T2++T
?
No.45460
45461 45466
[1d20+20 = 25]
[1d20+25 = 40]
*inspect closes door*
Rolling Search to peak around corner, and Hide to not be noticed by any enemies.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45461
45463
>>45460
I fugged-up the order there.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45462
45463 45469
>>45458
*waits for thez to get ready*
*casts daylight.*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45463
45465 45467
001.png
>>45444
>>45462
"Nice trips btw." she says covering her eyes.
>>45461
Meh, pic related
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45464
45468
So, any objections to door number three?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45465
45469
>>45463
Is the "C" where the party is?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45466
45468
>>45460
*closest door
What was behind it?
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45467
45468
>>45463
"Thanks me made em myself."
*Closes eyes and casts Daylight*
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45468
45470 45471
>>45464
No

>>45467
"ALL TRIPS COME FROM ELWAY HIMSELF!" can be heard

>>45464
No

>>45466
Are you claiming you opened the door?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45469
45473
>>45462
10 min/level. However, the brilliance of it is diminished by way of the extreme unholiness of this wretched place.
>>45465
That is where - unless I'm mistaken - Trump, Fae, and Torcuil are. Thez and Infernius are at the base of the other (destroyed) staircase.

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45470
45474 45478
>>45468
>claiming
That's what I meant to do.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45471
45472 45474 45476
>>45468
"Implying, Hitler graces us with Digits."
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45472
45475
>>45471
"This is not the path you want to go down, Infenius"
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45473
>>45469
"Cmon momma. Lets go find some treasure."
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45474
45478
>>45471
>>45470
"Someone open the third door, something tells me thats a good place to go"
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45475
45477
>>45472
"We are both firm in our faiths brad."
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45476
45485
>>45471
And as the daylight did shine forth, several figures could be seen in the darkness beyond Infernius, including several (3) black cloud-formations that really don't seem to prefer being hit by daylight.

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45477
45479
>>45475
"And Elway giveth our daily digits"
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45478
45480
>>45470
>>45474
*opens doors*
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45479
45484
>>45477
"Hitler brings us the digits."
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45480
45482
>>45478
Which one is the 3rd door? Is it clockwise?
T2++T
?
No.45481
45483 45484 45487
[1d20+21 = 24]
Search check to find pots to smash.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45482
>>45480
Whichever door. The one nearest to her.
>clockwise
Sure.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45483
>>45481
>ocarina plays in distance
1s5P2
?
No.45484
45487
>>45479
>>45481
what

Draw a sword in case anything pops out to try to suck your soul or drain your blood or turn you into a Vargoille or drain your non-existent wisdom
\r
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45485
45486
>>45476
"Oh shit charge and attck."
[Dice3d20]
1KuxI
?
No.45486
45487
[3d20 = 24]
>>45485

1nDFl
?
No.45487
[1d20 = 2]
>>45481
Also BTW, those dots at the end of the hallway are a mechanical gate with no observable controls.
>>45484
Trump is as usual kek
>>45486
As Infernius closes, the wraith gets an attack of opportunity.
1nDFl
?
No.45489
45490 45491 45502
[2d20 = 21]
Which sails wildly. Infernius makes one attack (cuz he has to close range to do so) with his not flaming sword and the round ends. Roll Initiative. Dice 1 is Thez
1KuxI
?
No.45490
45491 45492 45493 45498
[1d20 = 1]
>>45489

4k+jL
?
No.45491
45494 45504
[1d20 = 2]
>>45489
Can I roll initiative
>>45490
Oh you have to be fucking me
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45492
1513197449851.png
>>45490

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45493
>>45490
Of course.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45494
45495
>>45491
You aren't there.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45495
45496
>>45494
But I can see it going down
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45496
45497 45504
>>45495
Naw, we're in a completely different room.

What did Tracy see/find?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45497
45504
>>45496
Okay, glad to ignore that 2.
Torc trys to find a way down where the others are
1s5P2
?
No.45498
>>45490
I love you. Even if your heresy has displeased Elway
\r
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45501
Tracy is still looking for clay pots and stab-able monsters.

Does she find any?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45502
45504
>>45489
Does Tracy still have blood after her unarmed-pot search?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45504
45506 45507 45508 45509
>>45491
Because of that roll, no he can't.
>>45496
Tracy finds a room full of mounds of dust.
>>45497
Too late
>>45502
What?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45505
>>45503
Uh huh. It fits in the hallway?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45506
45509 45510
>>45504
Is the dust evil?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45507
45512
>>45504
*smash mounds of dust for rupies*
*move to next room*
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45508
>>45504
Next turn?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45509
45510 45513 45514
>>45506
>>45504
Can I Intimidate the dust?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45510
45513
>>45506
>>45509
Really?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45512
45515 45517 45519
>>45507
The mounds are about 6" deep in dust, revealing the ends of several gilded chests and particularly ornate and fine woodwork.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45513
45516
>>45510
>>45509
Can torc seduce it?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45514
45526
>>45509
This is why Tracy has a 9 wisdom
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45515
45518
>>45512
FUCK YES! Detect evil on "chests"
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45516
>>45513
Oh fuck you...

You know Torc's charisma isn't high enough for dust.
1s5P2
?
No.45517
45520 45526
[1d20+30 = 43]
>>45512
Rolling for Seduction on chest
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45518
45522 45524
>>45515
SOOOO VERY EBIL
T2++T
?
No.45519
[1d20+25 = 32]
>>45512
*praises Epona*
Rolling Search to detect traps/mimics before rapidly ransacking chests
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45520
45521
>>45517
HEY THATS MY JOB
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45521
45525
1515739503040.png
>>45520
Roll faget
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45522
>>45518
What happens if I hit it with a sword?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45523
45525 45527 45529 45530
Alright, so Infernius and Thez are fighting a trio (its three btw), Tracy and Trump are gettin filthy rich (you guys should roll too).
1s5P2
?
No.45524
45528
[4d20 = 47]
>>45518
Trumpaladin does not know how to open chests in d&d, so he quick draws Sugoito, and hits the chest repeatedly with it
4k+jL
?
No.45525
45532 45534
[1d20+2 = 18]
>>45521
I'm gonna regret this...

Rolling to seduce a mimic
>>45523
What should I roll?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45526
9e422fb72b32f8a56895b5bf59e5e15e.jpg
>>45517
Isn't it customary to open her first?
>>45514
'Twas a joke
1s5P2
?
No.45527
45534
[1d20 = 16]
>>45523
Uh... rolling....
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45528
>>45524
Heh.
4k+jL
?
No.45529
45531 45534
[1d20 = 4]
>>45523
Uh, d20 I guess...
T2++T
?
No.45530
45531 45534
[1d20 = 19]
>>45523
'rollin
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45531
45532
>>45529
Oh.
>>45530
Nice.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45532
45535
>>45531
But did you see the swduction roll?
>>45525

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45534
45536 45537 45538
>>45525
I have Torcuil at the back cuz squishy.
>>45527
>>45529
>>45530
Great rolls (maybe not so much for Torcuil, but what happens is,...
... nothing. It'll be a bit before those rolls come into play.

Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45535
45536
1515782606422.gif
>>45532
Yee.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45536
45540
>>45534
>a bit
>scared
>>45535
"If anyone is gonna get a blow job from these mimics, it's gonna be me" -Torcuil, 2018
1s5P2
?
No.45537
45538
[4d20 = 38]
>>45534
Trumpaladin kills the not-mimic anyways

NO MERCY!
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45538
45539
>>45534
... Was that a trap?
>>45537
No! Don't fug-up the nice chests.
1s5P2
?
No.45539
45542
[4d20 = 52]
>>45538
I wouldn't except we can't really take it back anyways, and I'm not fully convinced it isn't a mimic or trapped or what have you
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45540
1513191211421.jpg
>>45536

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45541
45545 45546
Fun fact; chance, skill, ability, or other skill checks can be combined. Meaning, if Infernius wanted to fail at several checks at once he could, while other characters could multi-chad their way through things.

Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45542
45543
>>45539
Reeeeeeeeeee
I want to keep the chest, mimic or not.

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45543
>>45542
Alright, Trumpaladin lets mountfu open the chest her way

*mubbles and places suigoto up*
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45545
vVjHJUJ.png
>>45541
What does that mean? We could do a single roll for multiple checks?
>if Infernius wanted to fail at several checks at once
>pic related
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45546
45547
>>45541
How many?
1nDFl
?
No.45547
45548 45549
[1d20 = 4]
>>45546
Example. Thez is rolling for listen, spot, sneak, hide, knowledge: architecture, and
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45548
45549
>>45547
Thez doesn't learn much
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45549
>>45547
>>45548
This
1s5P2
?
No.45550
45551 45552
[2d20 = 20]
Rolling combination Grapple on Horse pussy and Ride check
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45551
45554
>>45550
Right now? Seriously?
1s5P2
?
No.45552
[1d20 = 14]
>>45550
Wait. That was supposed to be a single roll. Grab'em by the pussy and ride
4k+jL
?
No.45553
45560
[1d20 = 15]
Rolling to find a way down not fall on tge way down
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45554
>>45551
Just to test the several checks at once
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45556
Praise Epona!
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45557
Yhrz
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45559
45560 45561
Oh come on! Disabling getz again?
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45560
45562 45563
>>45553
So Torcuil is going left?
>>45559
Nun 4
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45561
45567 45574
>>45559
Infernius displeased Elway with his heresy about GETs
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45562
45568
>>45560
I guess, he's just trying to find the others at this point. Idk where anyone is
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45563
45564 45565
>>45560
Tracy dumps the chests in her bag and leaves to examine the next door.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45564
45565 45568
>>45563
The whole chests.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45565
>>45563
Dumps the contents or

>>45564
And that answers my question
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45567
>>45561
Fak u
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45568
45570
>>45562
Tracy and Trump and Fae went this way, into the room on the bottom with gilded things and lots of shiny. Thez and Infernius are at the other, facing 3 wraiths.
>>45564
Oh my sides

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45569
45571
001.png
Fug. This is Tracy's side
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45570
>>45568
I'll join Tracy and Trump
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45571
>>45569
Looks like Minesweeper. Sort of feels like it too
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45572
45575
002.png
And Infernius' side
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45573
45578
Tracy leaves the room after pocketing everything that isn't nailed down.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45574
45576
1503745902303.jpg
>>45561

Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45575
>>45572
*waits for turn*
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45576
GET-Nazi.jpg
>>45574
NO GETS FOR YOU!
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45578
45579 45580
>>45573
She proceeds to the next room.
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45579
>>45578
Torc follows
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45580
45582
>>45578
Wait <gasps in laughter> they're big chests! <moar laughter>
1s5P2
?
No.45581
[1d20+20 = 25]
[1d20+20 = 39]
Trumpaldin has out Vanderiem, his ring shield of Force, and Fae does spot and listen checks

Trumpaladin does a detect evil in front of the door
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45582
45583 45590
>>45580
>Faggot, in his half-asleep fog, realizes he hasn't opened them
Do they fit in the Bag Of Holding?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45583
45584 45586 45590
>>45582
You just now realized you haven't checked to see if there is anything in them?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45584
45585 45590
>>45583
Hey, its 2:30 give him a break
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45585
45587 45588 45589
>>45584
Its 1:30,you eastern time zone subhuman.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45586
45588 45590
>>45583
I thought I rolled, but I'm sleepy asf.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45587
45591
>>45585
It's 2:30 in Florida, m8.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45588
>>45586
You did do a roll, but GM didn't acknowledge it, so you can try opening it now or... something

>>45585
CENTRAL TIME ZONE MASTER RACE!

Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45589
>>45585
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45590
45591 45592 45593 45594
>>45582
No
>>45583
>>45584
>>45586
This might be a good point to adjourn. It would be bad to just tear through the gilded chests, So <boooof> its an anime-style, "end of an episode" freeze-frame
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45591
45596
>>45587
>Florida

>>45590
>They don't fit
Aww

>Anime
HARAM
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.45592
>>45590
Works for me, night faggots see youb
later today
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45593
45597
>>45590
https://youtu.be/ZJD3RX0tz6Q
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45594
45597
>>45590
I've fit full-grown horses in that bag. These chests must be YUGE.
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45595
45597
*passes out*
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45596
45597
>>45591
I recently watched jojos bizarre adventure, its not gay like a lot of weeb shit.
1s5P2
?
No.45597
45598 45603 45604
[1d20 = 10]
>>45595
Grapples Horse Pussy

>>45593
Some of those are really bad...

>>45594
Because GM was letting you fiat the size at the time

>>45596
Do not trust it. Look harder
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45598
45601
>>45597
What?
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45601
45602
>>45598
>look harder
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45602
45607
>>45601
Do not trust weeb subversion
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45603
>>45597
>Fiat the size
It's as big as a broom closet
These chests are YUGE.
T2++T
?
No.45604
45605 45606 45607
[1d20 = 20]
>>45597
Str check to trap hand.
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45605
>>45604
....
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45606
45609
>>45604
>Vice-like grip of nightmare pussy
You're not getting out of that until or unless she let's him free.

I think that's a nice place to leave off.
Goodnight, faggots.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45607
45608
>>45604
>mfw
>>45602
The Japanese are our friends.
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45608
1510033177503.jpg
>>45607

Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45609
45610
>>45606
'Night

Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45610
45611 45612
>>45609
... How bad is it?
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45611
1514967126998.png
>>45610
>Is smart enough to know not to place hand into chest
>Is not smart enough to know better than to finger an OP demon horse
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45612
45613
>>45610
It's inescapable, and you know it.
1st rule of dungeoneering: don't stick your hands into holes you can't see into if you're not prepared to face the plausible consequences.
*Powerful steaming glutes shudder feverishly around hand*

>Faggot ACTUALLY goes to bed this time
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45613
45614
>>45612
No shit, I'm just wondering if bones were broken...
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45614
45615
>>45613
He's hopelessly trapped, but she's soft on the inside, gently holding him firmly in place. She won't break anything unless something suddenly compels her to clench: then his hand would be kill, because it counts as helpless.
1s5P2
?
No.45615
45616 45618
[4d20 = 39]
>>45614
Fingers horse anyways
Anonymous
1KuxI
?
No.45616
45617 45619
>>45615
*fingers paladin*
Anonymous
1nDFl
?
No.45617
>>45616
Seriously e_e?
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45618
45619
>>45615
"..W-wait, F-f-f-Flashy..! When you do that it feels...!"
*involuntary clench*
Anonymous
1s5P2
?
No.45619
45621
Smile.jpg
>>45618
He's done things that would cause her to clench while he was in her before right? So it can't be that bad. Right?

>In this thread, Trumpaladin develops a fear of horses

>>45616
wait until he's a pegasus again after the dungeon crawl
Mrs. Sentry
T2++T
?
No.45620
45622
maxresdefault.jpg
In the 44th chapter of Mixed Nuts (yeah, it's been that long) our fearless Paladin finds himself in peril deep within a pitch-black dungeon. In his attempt to reach out for a priceless treasure, he has found his arm trapped within a particularly difficult trap. He finds his dominant hand trapped tightly within the bone-crushing grasp of Tracy's herculean horsepussy, with little hope of escape. As his hand begins to turn blue and the excruciating pain slowly begins to die away, and he sees his waifu shudder unresponsively, too stimulated and "unwise" to save her beloved.
So, what are you going to do next, Mr. Hero?
Anonymous
4k+jL
?
No.