/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

r2_4f8147bfacc828.58507326.jpg
Almonds, Cashews, Macadamias, Hazels, Pistachios, Walnuts,....
Anonymous
ZnRD0
?
No.6375
6379 6600
Previous bread is lagging my browser so I bakeded; Deal.
>Game thread
This is number 10. If you've looked at /vx/ for more than a minute, you've probably noticed a trend.
Previous: https://mlpol.net/vx/res/5695.html#6373

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6379
6380
>>6375
>"Good of you to ask! I don't need much really, I'm more concerned with my son Ben growing up in a stable environment where he has a bright future to look forward to. You lot keep up with what you're doing and we're square in my book.
We will you have Infernuis word, This very serious in Minotuar society. So have you heard the news of Rockwell terry?
Anonymous
ZnRD0
?
No.6380
6382
>>6379
"Not much tbh, I heard some of the townsfolk mention his name and I hear that the new church is almost entirely dedicated to him and his message, but I spend most of my time banging on hot metal so I haven't gotten around to the details. Are you familiar with it?"
Anonymous
ZnRD0
?
No.6381
6395 6437
>Meanwhile, with omenous music
"She isn't alone this time. I don't know the lengths, but one of them is a formidable Paladin <sneers>. Another is a Minotaur. I didn't get a good look at their magic user, but they have one, and one of them is an abomination of the same race as Lady Glimmer. They're not to be underestimated."
"Is that how you lost your arm then, oh most Low?" chuckles can be heard in the background.
"This is no laughing matter. If our designs are to come to fruition, a collaborative effort WILL be necessary."
"How shameful, a Balor asking for assistence. This favor will cost you DEARLY," speaks a shrill voice.
"It will cost YOU dearly to NOT act. Who here can claim a limb of MINE!"
And with that, the congregation falls silent.

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6382
6383
>>6380
I happen to be a cleric.
Anonymous
ZnRD0
?
No.6383
6384
>>6382
"A cleric you say? Perhaps you can help me then, what does Rockwell mean for someone in my position. How does a simple man with a family benefit from the teachings of Rockwell?"
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6384
6385
1503525572946.png
>>6383
Rockwell happens to hold common folk in very high regards, he loves you and your kids and wants you and yours to be free of (((Their))) grasp.
Anonymous
ZnRD0
?
No.6385
6386
>>6384
"Them. You must mean the ones with the big noses (townspeeps never saw them in rat form). What an insufferable bunch. Any enemy of theirs is a friend of mine."
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6386
6388
>>6385
Then Rockwell is with you my friend. Id suggest going to the shrine when you have some time.
*hands him a copy of mein kampf*
Infernuis have to go now, good to meet you terry, Rockwell please bless this mans house and family.
ZnRD0
?
No.6387
[1d20 = 11]
Also meanwhile:
"Hey Lenos, any chance you could lower the tower a bit? I know the current elevation is useful against intruders, but we seem to be in a good spot with Port Barry, and their defenses more than compensate for any disadvantage of lowering the building," Thez says brightly.
"Wut now?" he sighs, and lights another cigarette. "I suppose, but don't start thinking I'm just going to go along with your schemes. You still owe me that fly," he says with a wink.
"Oh, you're right now that I think about it," she says, a little dejected. She reaches into her hair and pulls out the ebony fly and holds it out to him, her palm open.
"A deal is a deal," she says with an almost imperceptible twitch of her eye.
He jumps up from his chair, "A pleasure doing business with you," he says, grasping the fly.
As he does so, she clamps her hand around his.
"It would be a shame if there were any,... inconsistencies in our agreement. You understand of course," she says, growing slowly, eerily closer.
"Don't get-"
"I mean if I were to be operating outside of our agreement, you would have grounds to take offense and seek satisfaction."
She says, clamping down on his forearm with the hand that just had the fly.
Anonymous
ZnRD0
?
No.6388
6389
>>6386
"Come back anytime!" he calls after
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6389
6391
>>6388
>88
I sense it terry you have been blessed.
ZnRD0
?
No.6390
[1d20 = 13]
Lenos' eyes narrow and he lowers his posture for leverage.
"I think you're overstepping your bounds here twat, and I'll thank you to let go of my arm," he says through gritted teeth.
"Oh am I? Overstepping my bounds am I?"
He lifts his other arm in defense as she launches a punch into his wee sternum.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6391
6393
>>6389
Fires crossbow up to the crystal.
ZnRD0
?
No.6392
6399
[1d20 = 13]
Thez' punch launches him from the dais back toward where the hallway of rooms is. He bounces a couple times before rolling to his feet.
"That's gonna cost you," he begins.
"Cost. Funny you mention that," she slowly walks down from the dais. "Surely you know what comes of breaking a bargain with a devil?" she says, her eyes gleaming.
"Breaking? I don't know what you're-"
"Oh certainly not. One of such exceeding scruples as yourself would never stoop to rigging a challenge," she says, ever so slowly walking his way.
"Oh. Well. I won't speak to whatever you're talking about, not knowing of course, but I think you've come far enough."
Surprisingly, she stops.
"Tell me, what DID you offer?"
To this he thinks for a moment, quickly realizing she's talking about Infernius, the 'riding' bet, and the fact that she apparently knows about it.
He raises his hands in a shrug. "If I did know about what you mean, I'm sure it would be between that person and the other person in the situation.
"DON'T LIE TO ME!" she yells, both teleporting next to him and attempting an axe kick.
Anonymous
ZnRD0
?
No.6393
6396
>>6391
Success, you now have a physical line from the Plaza of Port Barry, leading to the floating building.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6394
What potions can my character use?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6395
>>6381
>Lady Glimmer
This sends chills down my spine....
8PB9v
?
No.6396
6398
[1d20 = 17]
>>6393
Climb check do i get modifiers?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6397
>tfw my ISP just pulled some sort of reset and I lost connection while posting
Just... one... second.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6398
>>6396
Nope, but you're fine. If a player is not pressed for time, they can take skill checks without a die roll, to allow for careful consideration and progress (there are exceptions, but for the most part).
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6399
6402
>>6392
Thez's kick lands, stunning him momentarily
"Surely you know what comes to those who violate an agreement with a devil," she taunts, her tail caressing him almost like a cat's.
"You must know, I'm entitled to a pound of flesh," she begins, savoring the moment.
He regains coordination and stands upright. Since his cigarette was lost, he lights a new one.
"Come get some you twisted she-bitch. You don't know what you're in for," he says, pulling the metal cylinder from his belt.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6400
Help me out with the poitions. I want to make use of Soros's blood.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6402
1506788656158-0.png
>>6399
>tfw Infernuises stupidity caused this
lfCvf
?
No.6403
[9d20 = 104]
What is about to ensue is a fight that has been on hold for a very long time, through multiple resets. GM advises players to maintain a safe distance. I'll be narrating this fight as though each player were independent of the GM, so that players can see illustrated the potential precision that can be applied to fights.

L> cast Dimensional Lock
"Whoops, where are you going to turn now?"
T> cast Protection from Energy - Fire
"Who's running?"
T>close distance

L>Ignite Erebus, defensive stance (+5 ac, -5 atk)
T>Fighting stance, Devil's Wing, full attack.
lfCvf
?
No.6405
6407
[12d8 = 50]
Lenos's cylinder erupts with red energy (you've seen nu Star Wars yeh? It looks like that.) as Thez darts toward him.
In a shower of sparks and energy (Thez and Lenos have several fields operating permanently, in addition to those just cast), they begin to fight. Several blows are extended (from T) while Lenos blocks and evades, showing a curious dexterity (another SW reference, think Yoda v Palpatine).
Thez strikes at him repeatedly, but most of her attacks are glancing, ineffective, or outright miss. Only a few make contact.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6406
6409
... The Game still going?
>tfw don't know how potions work...
lfCvf
?
No.6407
6408
[3d20 = 29]
>>6405
Her hits knock him back a few paces.
L> Dispel Magic
T> equip item Falcon's Claw, range attack

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6408
6411
>>6407
Several invisible/imperceivable fields about Thez pop, or wink out of existence. As this happens, she pulls a weird sceptre-lookin thing from her pouch and snaps it open into the most ridiculously opulescent Kama (mini scythe) that's ever been seen (gold blade). She launches it at him, with such speed and spin that it looks in flight like a frisbee.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6409
6410
>>6406
Potions are essentially magic spells that anyone can use, literally consistent with the spell counterparts.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6410
6412
>>6409
What potions, that I can buy here, could help me mutate attain my desired Ghost Rider powers with this Balor Blood?
lfCvf
?
No.6411
[1d20 = 3]
>>6408
L> cast Forcecage
T>Shadow image, Feint, All-defense

Lenos ducks the frisbee (barely) and enacts a binding spell. At the same time, several Thez' emerge from the 'one' and proceed toward Lenos from multiple angles.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6412
6418
>>6410
Regeneration. Its pricey, (not rly, there's that pile of gold), but its worth it if you need to not die.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6413
6415
Lenos' spell succeeds (to my surprise) and Thez is now held in a gray-ish cube of energy. Pounding can be heard from within.
"Well that was easier than I expected," he says taking another drag.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6414
T> cast Magical Fang (unseen)
Lenos taps at the cube. "You alright in there? You need some water?" he goads.

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6415
6416
>>6413
Do i hear this fight going down?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6416
6417
>>6415
Yes. As you enter the building, you can hear commotion toward the back end of the building (near the rooms).
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6417
>>6416
I head that way to see whats going on.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6418
6421
>>6412
Alright, and what exactly can I gain from this combined potion/graft? I really only want to gain powers in reference to the movie (i.e. flaming whip)
lfCvf
?
No.6419
[2d20 = 35]
T> cast haste, ready javelins for flurry of blows.
L> cast Increase Size

Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6420
6436
*walks into potions store*
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6421
6422 6424 6426
>>6418
>movie
Fug u, I haven't seen it yet ~_~
Potions can essentially buff any attribute, ability, skill, or w/e. Wat u want?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6422
6425
>>6421
You havent seen ghost rider?
lfCvf
?
No.6423
[2d20 = 17]
Lenos is now 4'6" in height (his lightsabre grows respectively as Thez stews in her juices (non-lewd).

T> Release seal
L> Ready Meteor Swarm
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6424
6425 6426 6427 6428
>>6421
Neither have I, desu, or at least not entirely (I just know it has something to do with Nicholas Cage as a ghost with a Flaming skull for a head, riding a motercycle and using a flaming chain whip). I just want to be able to become on fire and use a flaming whip,
like the Balor does.

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6425
6436
>>6422
By "The movie" I immediately assumed MLP. I am open to correction.

The percussion on the cube around Thez doubles in intensity, and cracks of light start to appear.
>>6424
That? Thats much easier, one second.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6426
1506571659020.png
>>6421
>>6424
Fucking plebs.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6427
6428 6436
>>6424
Oh wow. I never made the ghost-rider connection. Its brilliant. Uh,... don't hesitate to drink Thez' blood (lawful evil), if that's your design.

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6428
6430
>>6424
>>6427
If i had to give Johnny Blaze (Ghost Rider) an alignment it would be lawful evil.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6429
6431
The bombardment on the cube increases. From 1.5 strikes/ second, to 2.8 strikes/second, until its up to 5.1 strikes/second. As the bombardment increases, more and more cracks appear on the surface of the cube.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6430
>>6428
Oh, he's archetypally LE, and I'm disappointed that I didn't realize it sooner. Not only is it Nic Cage but its a consequential, "reap what you sow" type character. Oh it fits, and it fits NICE.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6431
>>6429
"Hey what going on over there!"
lfCvf
?
No.6432
[4d20 = 27]
The grayish cube, striated with cracks all over, finally ruptures and explodes outward, sending shards of grayish magic all over the environment, which are on fire and dissipate as the proceedings occur.
Thez stands there (in midair), enveloped in flame and wrath and hate, claws extended.
Lenos looses his meteor swarm, a volley of 4
dia balls of white-hot light at her/
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6433
6434
SORRY IM LATE GUYS
PC hates me today
Fuckin wifi wont work
Give me a min to catch up
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6434
>>6433
Meme man, glad your here.
lfCvf
?
No.6435
[33d20 = 361]
Okay three balls, which strike at her as she stands motionless. Her eyes are fully red, and are slits (like a cat's). as the balls collide in an erupting shower of flame and sparks.
L> cast Cat's Grace
T> ABSOLUTE MURDER (hastened, flurry of blows using javelins)
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6436
6437 6438 6441 6442 6443 6445
Spoilered
Spoilered
>>6425
>>6427
If I do this, will my character be permanently disfigured, or can I just "Go Ghost" (edgy reference for an edgy hoers), when I want to, like how Soros transformed?
>>6420
*clears throat*
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6437
6439
>>6381
>didn't get good look
He feckin shanked me
>>6436
I just remembered
>what ever happens to Tracy will be accepted as board canon
Kek, I made Tracy a proud member of the white race
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6438
>>6436
Go Ghost, permanent wouldn't be as much fun.

Meanwhile.
Lenos, who was already Yoda-ing around the room shows increased agility and speed from his recent spell. Unfortunately, Thez isn't using conventional weapons. She unleashes a volley of Javelins of Lightning (a magical weapon that upon being thrown converts into a literal bolt of lightning, but since javelins are monk weapons AND flurry of blows requires monk weapons, and she's a monk) 31/32 hit him, leaving him a smouldering pile of brownie, his hands distorted awkwardly.
the fight is not over
Thez loses her rage-face and begins to breathe heavily, clearly depleted from the previous.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6439
6441
65970223.jpg
>>6437
Knee-jerk and non-committed. He still thought he was going to waltz in and have his way at the time. Don't worry, you'll have an opportunity to address any disdain.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6440
6448
Though heavily charred, one of Lenos' hands drifts toward an amulet on his neck. Considering the oddity of his appearance, the amulet was only icing on the cake, but it appears with a Lion's head sculpture on it. His hand comes to rest on it, and with his thumb, he pushes a button.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6441
6442 6448
>>6439
Good, I'm gonna stab him
>>6436
Invision second pic with hair the color of tracy's old coat and same hairstyle. BOOM transformed tracy
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6442
6448
>>6436
Can I say I just bought my desired alchemy supplies, and take them home to the crystal?
>>6441
That pony is actually based off of Ember: the OC of that faggot who shot up that store a few months back.

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6443
6444
>>6436
Tracy that edge is sharp enough to slice your hooves with.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6444
6446 6453
>>6443
Not edgy enough.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6445
>>6436
Tracy that edge is sharp enough to slice your hooves with.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6446
6447 6448
>>6444
>my trips
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6447
6450
>>6446
What were you going to do with them?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6448
6449 6450
>>6440
Waves of DBZ-esque energy flows from Lenos, as his form begins to contort. He was already 4'+ feet tall, butt this is different. For starters, his skin almost uniformly begins to darken, with shards of black growing outward. His neck elongates, his tail (he's growing a tail) also extends, and a pair of wings fling off the robes he was previously wearing.

>>6441
Uh, I think you need to catch up a bit more. The two combatants right now are Lenos and Thez, and you probably don't want to get involved. You can if you REALLY want, but don't.
>>6442
Yes, and for the moment don't worry about specifying those supplies, they're just "Undisclosed Alchemy stuffs"
>>6446
>missed trips
>got pali
>REEEE
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6449
>>6448
Has the circus-fire in the pyramid stopped yet?

Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6450
6452
>>6447
Steal the equine with "alicorn" forming a horn on its head
>>6448
1- I meant Soros faggot
2- *shadilay plays in distance*
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6451
6454
As Lenos' metamorphosis continues/concludes, he completes it in the form of an oversized (maybe a head or so taller than your average Moose) black dragon, striped with golden tiger-esque stripes.
"Fug" says Thez.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6452
6455
>>6450
>Shadilay
Both combatants receive a negative modifier to all die rolls.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6453
hqdefault.jpg.cf.jpg
>>6444
Trips confirm not edgy enough, go edgier
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6454
6456
>>6451
What did this drama start over again?
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6455
>>6452
Praise Kek(?)
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6456
6457 6459
>>6454
Cuz Lenos tried to cheat Thez (a devil who is/are very particular about agreements, wagers/bets, and contracts).
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6457
6458
>>6456
Can I go in without dealing with their bullshit?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6458
6460 6464
>>6457
The building, yes. They're toward the back, near the 'rooms' hallway.

Lenos-dragon (yes) screams. https://youtu.be/4a_cz-_yZS0
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6459
6461
>>6456
Are they fighting by the forge?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6460
6462 6463
>>6458
>the rooms
>where I would've gone
I'm in the building, btw. I just want to drop off my sjit, and go for a healthy equine trot (explore the surrounding wooded area). I would've avoided them, if it meant being in close proximity to their drama though.
>tfw party gets new hoers, so I can't have the stables all to myself.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6461
>>6459
No, that way is clear.

L> Dragon-burp
Thez> charge jyuken

Lenos: To DUST with you!
Thez: In ur ass newt-boy!
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6462
>>6460
Also, keen edges
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6463
6465
>>6460
You don't want to watch? Now I'm sad.
U might check the stables, there has been a reorganization that hasn't been witnessed yet.

Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6464
6471
>>6458
Eh, I decide to try my hand at forging
I travel to the treasury, what am I greated with?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6465
6467 6468 6471
>>6463
>Welcomes the chance to laugh in ponimaru's face, but wants to avoid meeting the vanilla cunt at all costs....
.....
lfCvf
?
No.6466
[2d20 = 16]
Lenos-dragon unleashes a gout of flaming/dissolving murder at Thez, clearly intenton smiting her with a deluge of napalm.

Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6467
6468
>>6465
Would you like me to take care of the unicorn?
7O+Sp
?
No.6468
6469 6470 6471
[1d20 = 7]
>>6465
*walks by with 60 ft radius in stealth, taking a peek and listening*
roll for detection
>>6467
Are you even there?

Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6469
6475 6480
>>6468
I'm in the pyramid
7O+Sp
?
No.6470
[1d20 = 16]
>>6468
Detection?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6471
6473
>>6464
The forge(s) are empty. Before you are an array of barrel-type forges which (though not holding any pieces atm) are belching flames conically. About the treasyury are piles of wealth of every shape, size, variety, and composition (metals, gems, etc.)
>>6465
You're in luck, cuz all you find is the ninja-hoers; Vcunt is not present.
>>6468
Torcuil was there before you arrived, though he never made his way to the stables and so you're the first to observe the situation.
lfCvf
?
No.6472
[16d6 = 55]

Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6473
6477 6546
>>6471
I'm going to assume Garnets and Iron are some of those materials
Can a craft a rod to move metal objects?
Garnet because it is the only magnetic gemstone
lfCvf
?
No.6474
6477
[1d20 = 18]
Thez is enveloped in napalm, well above and beyond Lenos' previous 'burps'. As the fluid strikes, a shrill hissing sound can be heard.
As the gout of napalm dissipates, Thez is still standing there. Most burned, haggared, and having seen better days (with wisps of smoke trailing off of her).
"My turn now bitch-fist," She says.

7O+Sp
?
No.6475
6476 6478 6483
[1d20 = 7]
>>6469
*pokes head inside (in stealth)* (ikd that he's been resurrected again, right?)
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6476
>>6475
didn't mean to roll...
lfCvf
?
No.6477
6479 6483
[40d8 = 202]
>>6473
Not just, but yes (on both counts).
>>6474
Now a dimensional lock is not an all-encompassing spell. For example, it is subject to spell resistence, such as the type which Thez' unholy aura employs. That, coupled with that moments-ago die roll grants her a teleporting hit.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6478
421612__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_here's johnny_slasher smile_solo_the shining.png
>>6475
Forgot pic too...
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6479
>>6477
>not just, but yes
Wat?
So, do I role oo craft this thing or?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6480
>>6469
If you can find her...
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6481
6482 6486
Much as I want this fight to continue, that last blow (mathematically and logistically) is successful in knocking Lenos the fuck out.

The building's situation resolves, and all the fighting comes to an abrupt halt. No one gets any experience, but Thez (almost the worst for wear she's EVER been) stumbles away from the fight victorious(?).
"I'm gonna go and-" and she collapses on the stairs, clearly headed for the mess hall but not making it at all. Lenos also is passed the fuck out, some distance away near the "room" hallway.

Okay, I'm done with all that.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6482
>>6481
Stables situation?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6483
6484 6485
>>6477
Garnets, iron, the forges are quite sophisticated
>>6475
As you peek in Ponimaru eyes you warily. He has bracers on his hooves/forelegs, with several blades (both full length and smaller) strapped about himself.
Trollestia is not apparent, and her location is unknown at the moment.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6484
6488
>>6483
Soo, what do?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6485
6487
1050485__safe_artist-colon-pinkamenadianepi_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_simple background_transparent background.png
>>6483
"Pffft!"
>*blows subtle raspberry in an expression that doesn't translate from hoers speech*
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6486
6491
>>6481
I carry thez to the mess hall and cast cure critical wounds.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6487
6490
>>6485
Also, where'd he get new kunai from? I took all his shit after killing him. Could I practically just farm this faggot for items, if I had the capability to kill him again (just a hypothetical)?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6488
6489
>>6484
Wut indeed. Ponimaru smirks at you, but you don't know where to go/ what to next (as far as Troll-face is concerned).
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6489
>>6488
Is torquil in the stables too?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6490
>>6487
>ninja-farming
Its not an unreasonable conclusion, you're welcome to try.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6491
6498
>>6486
Awww, thats awfully nice of you. Noted for future. ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6492
6493
Also, what does the inside of the stables look like?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6493
6495
>>6492
Aside from Ponimaru, who is maintaining an even distance from you (fully ready for battle) there's hay. few piles are around, but mostly flat/clear stables.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6494
Hoooah. That took alot out of me. Thez and Lenos have been fixing to have a go ever since, and that's the first time they've given eachother what-for. I hope it was good 4 all, with an emphasis about declared intentions and pre-emptive strategy. NPCs can't do it to that level (player advantage) so don't hesitate if ur feelin' froggy.
7O+Sp
?
No.6495
6496 6499
Love conquers all.png
[1d20 = 3]
>>6493
"~Pfffffft!"
>'Look who decided to wake up.'
>mfw
Were talking like a wooden, open-room stables, without dividers? Close to a barn?
Also detection
7O+Sp
?
No.6496
6497
[1d20 = 16]
>>6495
>rolling a three on one of your most basic skills....
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6497
6499
>>6496
Do i even need to roll for that? Just checking for traps
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6498
6500 6501
>>6491
I bring lennos to the library.
lfCvf
?
No.6499
6502
[1d20 = 15]
>>6495
Crystalline structure still, but wood framing and accenting. A mix of old-style and "nu-style" stables, mostly open to allow mounts (assuming non-hostile) to roam a bit.
>>6497
If not pressed, generally no.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6500
>>6498
You're an afully caring Minotaur...
>tfw can't exploit the chance to chop them both up and liquidate their bodies for resources
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6501
6504 6505
>>6498
Awww, I'm not even in character anymore and I'm touched. There'll be nothing lasting (aside from bantz) from this fight, but that you did that won't go unnoticed,... you big softie.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6502
6503
>>6499
>[smugging intensifies]
Does the cuck talk or not?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6503
6505
>>6502
To you, no. He's on high alert, but he's not acting too aggressively.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6504
6506
>>6501
Infernuis leave him note saying "me help you, can you show me how to make gold-steel items? Me would have brought you here whatever your decision is, me just not want to be mean like people who abandoned infernuis."
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6505
6506
>>6503
>doesn't respond to unwarranted smugposting
Boring...
>>6501
Lucky he did too...

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6506
6507 6508 6510
For clariification/elucidation/lulz, Thez and Lenos have had something of a rivalry ever since they first met (which was like when you all first met, except without the explosions).
>>6504
Dood, stop, I'm having feels now. ^;_*
>>6505
You could've staked both in the heart and they'd have still lived. Each requires special circumstances to kill, neither of which know what it is for the other.
>>6505
He has a mission, and though he knows how dangerous you are (all TOO well) you're not his mission.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6507
>>6506
GM advice; them there claws make for good resources. I'd offer the horns, but that's why they're chopped
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6508
6509
>>6506
Infernuis decides to go and see the unicorn thats caused so much trouble.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6509
6511 6515
>>6508
The stable seems empty, except for the ninja-colt you rode back from Port Barry not too long ago.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6510
6512
385624__suggestive_artist-colon-livesmutanon_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_bed_bedroom eyes_female_grayscale_knife_monochrome_mouth hold_prone_solo_so.png
>>6506
I was unironically going to eat both their hearts, bottle their blood and wear their skins (I get autistic when I'm drunk)
>>6506
Move off to MY corner of the stables, make myself comfortable in MY hay, and lick the edge of MY kunai knife, in a very provocative manner.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6511
6513 6516
>>6509
I'm still there.
lfCvf
?
No.6512
[1d20 = 13]
>>6510
>autistic
>drunk
Sounds like you're running on GM fuel.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6513
6514
>>6511
You find the hay uncomfortable.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6514
6520
>>6513
detect
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6515
6518
>>6509
I walk over to the ninja colt. "Hey buddy feel like going on a run? Infernuis hear about place where you feel good in forest."
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6516
>>6511
My bad, Tracy is there too.
I sometimes have trouble differentiating between players operating in a scene v. npcs in scene
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6517
*smugs*
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6518
6519 6521
>>6515
"No," he says glaring at you, then doubly at Tracy.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6519
>>6518
*doubly smugs*
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6520
6524 6865
>>6514
God dammit. I wanted to keep this one under wraps (pun not unintended) so I rolled a legit dice and it came up 20.
So. Upon detection, Tracy finds that Ponimaru is in fact one of the latent piles of hay. Upon discovering this, Ponimaru gets a weird expression, and with a puff of smoke and vapor reverts to Trollestia.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6521
6523
>>6518
infernuis be nice by asking but its a few hours on foot and im not walking infernuis going plant spotting.
*OOC:im looking for wild weed plants growing in the medow where tracy found the unicorn*
*Mounts ninja colt*
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6522
6524 6525
Rather, one of the piles is Ponimaru, and Ponimaru is Trollestia.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6523
>>6521
Noted, but it will have to wait. I gotta crash with the quickness. I'm (as usual) behind schedule on that.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6524
6526
>>6522
>>6520
Why unicorn look like hay?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6525
6526
>>6522
So, I'm lying on top of ponimaru? *is really gross and THOT-like about it*
Is he dead? *continues to use him as pillow, regardless*
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6526
6528 6529 6530 6865
>>6524
Well, since Tracy is murderous Ponimaru decided to hide. Since Trollestia is a troll, she decided to mask herself as Ponimaru (esp given the to do last night about 'who gets the unicorn').
>>6525
No, he's alive, and aside from Trollestia revealing herself, you're the only one who knows there's a ninja hoers in the hay.
And with that, I bid you all a most esteemed and fond adieu, until next.
(phone checks, but otherwise out)
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6527
6538
A colt, you say?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6528
6532
>>6526
Trollestia knows where he is too? (just trying to make sense of the situation)
*lays on the colt with all her weight, as if she didn't know he was there*
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6529
>>6526
>And with that, I bid you all a most esteemed and fond adieu, until next.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6530
6532
>>6526
Also, can unicorns really generate weapons when they shape-shift? How did she get those knives?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6531
>is unable to fall asleep.....
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6532
6533
>>6528
Yes
>>6530
Yes, cosmetically.
From underneaf u, the 'pile' mutters something about unfinished business.
srsly, sleep

Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6533
6882
>>6532
>*lays ass on face*
sleeps, irl
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6534
6535 6536 6537
K, quick update/explanation.
Lenos is not actually a Brownie. Lenos is actually a dragon, upon whom a ceremony-type binding spell was cast. He is a Black/Gold dragon hybrid (brought about when a Black dragon got his hands on a Gold dragon-orb and did some shenanigens with the resultingly helpless Golds he came across). His amulet allows him to temporarily dispel the seal and revert to his true form, but when he does he goes quite insane. Upon his defeat (mostly because of duration but also because it fits) he reverts to Brownie form. He and Thez will be infirm for 'a few days', so the party doesn't have to worry about their interference, if they wish to explore other avenues of the Game uninterrupted.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6535
>>6534
... How helpless would they be in this state...?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6536
>>6534
>Lenos is actually a dragon
I knew he wasn't s regular brownie.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6537
>>6534
Well shit.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6538
6539
>>6527
Can I get a clear description of this guy? He was a "mare" in his first mention, appeared to be an adult later on (could carry Infernius when Copperbutt couldn't) and now he's a colt. My reaction will very depending on the circumstances.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6539
6540
>>6538
You'll have to excuse me, I'm often pretty drunk by the end of a session and often mis-type. He's a stallion.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6540
6541
286465__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_feels_grayscale_meme_monochrome_solo_wat.jpg
>>6539
>He's a stallion.
There go my THOT Nee-san scenarios...
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6541
6542
>>6540
Sorry, but to fit the theme for the OC development, he would be older. Probably somewhere in his mid-late 30's.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6542
6543
>>6541
I am disappoint...
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6543
6544 6547
>>6542
If you really want, I can work it so this is (somehow) part of his training and development. He's based largely on Rikimaru from the Tenchu franchise, who did some weird multi-dimensional shit; if you really want, he can be a Colt. Not sure how he'd work as a steed in that event, but hey.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6544
>>6543
I don't want to be spoiled. That'd be great, but I can go either way. Do what you want.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6545
6547
>wants Tracy (not exclusively) to be happy
I don't mind. And actually, I just had an idea. I'm good with it. ^_^
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6546
6548
>>6473
Also bismuth. (yes, diamagnetic ^_~)
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6547
>>6545
>>6543
Alright then. I'll start by teaching him how dangerous it can be to be a white knight.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6548
6549 6553
>>6546
>bismuth
>gemstone
Did yiu mean metal?
Also, Hi faggots
GM how did my forging go?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6549
6550 6553
>>6548
bismuth is a gemstone m9
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6550
6551 6553
>>6549
>It is a brittle metal with a silvery white color when freshly produced, but surface oxidation can give it a pink tinge. Bismuth is the most naturally diamagnetic element, and has one of the lowest values of thermal conductivity among metals.
Aka, the special color is rust
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6551
6552 6553
>>6550
>Bismuth is an uncommon mineral composed of the element of the same name. Its rarity is about the same as Silver. It usually forms in ugly masses, though occasionally does form in aesthetic lustrous crystals. Bismuth has a metallic-white color with a slight reddish or pinkish hue. This pure color will only be present on an untarnished (i.e. freshly broken) surface, since Bismuth tarnishes yellow to dark-gray.

Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6552
>>6551
Crystals are a structure
Certain rocks will form in crystals but aren't gemstones
Salt is a great example of this
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6553
6554
>>6548
>>6549
>>6550
>>6551
Yep. I wasn't suggesting bismuth was a gem, I was suggesting that having bismuth in a forge could allow the forger to 'rest' their material in magnetic suspension, allowing for greater thermal regularity.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6554
6555
>>6553
OHHHH
That makes sense

Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6555
6556
>>6554
Now check these trips
I use them to finish my rod
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6556
>>6555
MAKING a rod is easy, you/I don't even need to roll for that. Embellishing and enchanting it, that's the hard part.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6557
6558
BUT starting with trips is a GOOD start
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6558
6559
>>6557
I figured trips would work somehow
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6559
6560
>>6558
They do, but item creation isn't simple at all. I mean it can .be simplified, but the WHOLE of the venture is this.
Tale subtle material. Work/mold it (masterwork). Apply embellishments (equal-greater quality). Apply magicks. Synergize.
You're talking 4 levels of crafting (and that's with a rod, weapons and armor require more).
I'm not saying "No, fail." or w/e, and we CAN simplify it, but your request was "Try my hand at forging". Xp
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6560
59335
>>6559
Huh
>local man tries tabletop rpg for first time
>gets confused as fucking hell
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6561
6562 6564
Also, I'm not undistracted at the moment. My plate runneth over.
Anonymous
bLJRO
?
No.6562
6563
image.png
>>6561
I know the feel
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6563
>>6562
I'm not complaining! My tortilla runneth over likewise. Xp
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6564
6565 6566
>>6561
better be drawing that fucking anne frank pone
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6565
>>6564
>inb4 Red Dragon
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6566
>>6564
No, I'm not. That's my Wednesday project. Xp
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6567
6568 6569 6570
How are you goys today?
Anonymous
hvuRs
?
No.6568
>>6567
Exhausted and stressed out for various reasons...
I'm not about to do any emo-tier blog-posting though.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6569
>>6567
>goys
Infernius explodes
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6570
>>6567
Eh
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6571
6572 6577
1SA3G2X.jpg
>mfw if I'm not mistaken Tracy could stand to give a heads up
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6572
6573 6574
Implying you can escape.png
>>6571
Lurking. I'm always lurking.
>tfw you've been sitting on this guy's face for the past 2 days.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6573
6575
>>6572
>tfw when you're the reason
I love my job
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6574
6575
tumblr_oo3ocvDjo61w0by9bo1_500.gif
>>6572
I'm always here as well, even if between school, work, and other things I cannot post
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6575
6576
love you guys.png
>>6574
>>6573
That's lovely to hear.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6576
6580
>>6575
Uh, thanks
I guess
Also, I quite sadly won't have a playlist by saturday cause my pc's wireless adapter went down the shitter. FML
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6577
6578 6579
>>6571
Were you intending to do something tonight?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6578
>>6577
Pls don't. I'm going to sleep.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6579
6583
>>6577
No, and it seems by your candor that I need to refine my estimates. No worries
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6580
>>6576
Not a problem, last session I looped the one song for hours.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6583
6589
>>6579
>it seems by your candor that I need to refine my estimates.
What exactly did you mean by this?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6588
6589
>>6582
what did he mean by this
> it seems by your candor that I need to refine my estimates.
Anonymous
lUw9J
?
No.6589
6590 6593
>>6583
>>6588
Maybe I'm missing irony or sarcasm in your posts, but the meaning is pretty clear. GM was planning on having more sessions, or perhaps very late at night, and was surprised to find that in post 6578 o.tb ("Tracy") very bluntly stated "please don't [have a session tonight], I need sleep." This is surprising not so much because of what is actually said, but because the wording is blunt, whereas we'd expect the normal desire to be polite to people we don't really know to soften any requests not to have a session that night. It means o.tb/Tracy was more unwilling to proceed with a late night session than GM had anticipated; even though he was not planning a session that night, he must have thought general willingness was higher. Now he must consider whether midweek sessions are too burdensome. I think it's also worth note that GM's reply is somewhat cryptic. To me, that suggests that GM intentionally obfuscated his message by use of overly formal diction, probably because he thought his post would be accusing Tracy of being rude, which is unpleasant.
Anonymous
lUw9J
?
No.6590
6593
>>6589
tl;dr GM was planning on having other midweek sessions, Tracy said not just no but hell no, and GM was made to rethink session times because of how blunt Tracy was.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6593
6594
>>6589
>>6590
I will rise to any challenge, should the need come. The wording was only short and blunt blunt because I was lazily mobilefagging with one hand after already having tucked myself in, under the impression that there probably wasn't going to be a session that night (I just thought that it would've started half an hour ago if it were going to happen, although I guess I just didn't want to be caught by surpriseand find out my character had been >raped to death by the fucking unicorn...)
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6594
>>6593
I apologize if I sounded selfish there. I didn't think there was a game planned, but I would not have objected to going on anyway.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6596
6597 6598
Whoa, there's been a misunderstanding. I'll fill you in in a bit, but I'm on a schedule. No offense was taken, nor intended
Anonymous
lUw9J
?
No.6597
6599
image.jpeg
>>6596
>I cannot into human communication
I tried
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6598
6599
>>6596
Ah, that's a relief.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6599
>>6597
>>6598
Don't sweat it. I was not intending to run a game last night at all.

The irritated anonfilly was cuz I thought I was smarter than I actually am, and made a miscalculation about the situation I was responding to. Basically I thought someone was playing a joke on me, and that Tracy's faggot might be involved. I apologize.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6600
6601

>>6375
>Previous bread is lagging my browser
When this happens, I usually just click the "Last 50 Posts" button, and that takes care of it.

We didn't have anything planned tonight though, right?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6601
6602
b73.png
>>6600
I would love to play tonight if he did.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6602
>>6601
I could do it too, if that's what's convenient.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6603
6604
Uh, kinda busy desu
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6604
>>6603
That's fine.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6605
6606 6609
GM I have to ask the real questions here...

Who is which nut?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6606
6607
>>6605
How would we decide such things?
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6607
6608
>>6606
Idk
Class?
Whether or not the character is a homicidal pony?
Whether or not a character is the poster child for an energy drink?
inb4 bad "left nut" joke
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6608
6614
>>6607
Which nut represents what though?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6609
6610 6614
ponimaru.jpg
>is confused
>>6605
U mean namefagging?
>I have no name Xp
Wut do you want to call me? I could make suggestions, but one doesn't name themselves on anon-boards.
As for the others, I have a fair guess of who's-who, but there's one or two I'm unsure of at this point. Just sayin'
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6610
1496322199583.jpg
>>6609
>one doesn't name themselves on anon-boards
I name me
lfCvf
?
No.6611
6612 6614 6615
(Staff Edit) I TAKE YOUR DUBS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5d9BrLN5K4
\r
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6612
6613
6lxy6.jpg
>>6611
>on purpose

Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6613
>>6612
Refresh your browser
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6614
>>6609
>thread is called mixed nuts
>>6608
Idk, do I look like fucking Einstien?
>>6611
>distant foog noises


Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6615
>>6611
U can has milkshake ;_;
>cucked
lfCvf
?
No.6616
6617 6618 6619 6621
Let the record show that the GET was returned to His Denver Broncos.
Praise be to the Broncos
\r
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6617
6619
>>6616
>frog noises slowly get louder
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6618
>>6616
>Almonds, Cashews, Macadamias, Hazels, Pistachios, Walnuts
who out of our party is which type of nut.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6619
tell me more.gif
>>6617
>>6616

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6621
6622
sad_pinkie_pie_by_raikoh14-d4h04st.jpg
>>6616
To His glory, and His Denver Broncos. Have I told you of the Denver Broncos? Let me tell you of Him, and indeed His Denver Broncos. Once, there was not Glory unto Him, without which the Denver Broncos were indeed (indeed!) in woe. Their woe was that there were those - Still! - And in spite of Him - that Football should reign.
This could not be permitted, nor abided. Whence-forth came the man who is and would be known alwasys and Frever as Football
and forever as John Elway, and unto him were granted Footballs. Not the footballs of the mind and soccer, but the one TRUE Football which upon His name did rest.
With great diligence and fortitude did He sign that Footballl to be passed effortlessly unto those fans in whomn dwelt that/(those) Footballs. And so he did smile upon Football, for neither was it offsides, nor participated in/with Eli Manning, who is a fag.
>tfw I wrote this before sleep but never posted.
Anonymous
7bDGA
?
No.6622
6626 6630
>>6621
Praise Football. Praise American.
Mrs. Sentry
hvuRs
?
No.6623
6624 6626 6630
originality tracy.png
Btw, GM, congrats on mastering the game this well so far. It's been really creative, original and fun, and the allusions were great. Casting Soros as a Balor and making him get all cocky after Rockefeller disappeared was a great touch, and the suggestion that "Lady Glimmer" had multiple levels to herself in the Abyss (even in the Abyss, Glimmerniggers still spam their horseshit) was funny in a spooky way.
I'm looking forward to the next play. It's been fun.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6624
6626 6630
>>6623
Agreed
Props to you GM
and I guess all you other faggots who have stuck around this long
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6626
6630
>>6624
>>6623
>>6622
i know you faggots are new to this, this might help you out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkYSLOMmTs&list=PLUd6XtD1PA7Yf-FSzj79MQmxXabhX_9Tb
lfCvf
?
No.6630
6631 6632
medium.png
>>6622
>>6623
>>6624
>>6626
>>6631
D'awww,.... This has been orders of magnitude more enjoyable, gratifying, and successful than I ever imagined. At first I was skeptical it would even work over an anonboard, and its all thanks to you guys.
\r
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6631
6630 6632 6633
image.png
>>6630
>tfw not included in the collective internet hug
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6632
74d.png
>>6630
>>6631

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6633
6634
>>6631
MY BAD! Can I get a mod edit?
also, which one are you?
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6634
6635 6638
image.png
>>6633
Modified now to link to post >>6631, which clearly was made after >>6630, so now the post paradoxically links to a post made after it was.
>which one are you
I'm a keep that a secret
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6635
6640
716px-Iron_Will_glare_S02E19.png
>>6634
I KNOW
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6636
6637 6640
If that's Lee, you got some splainin' ta do.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6637
>>6636
its not lee.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6638
6639 6640
shiggy.png
>>6634
>secret
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6639
1499578633484.png
>>6638
i know,nony
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6640
6641
image.png
>>6636
>>6635
>>6638
I'm'a never tell
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6641
6642
>>6640
>Always has the same filenames
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6642
6644 6645
image.png
>>6641
Reeee! It's because I'm on a phone.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6643
1473280__safe_artist-colon-mirroredsea_artist-colon-smoldix_edit_oc_oc-colon-filly anon_oc only_angry_blushing_colored_color edit_cute_descriptive nois.png
>mfw I'm the only one who seems to not know
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6644
6646
1340098__suggestive_starlight glimmer_black_human_irl_irl human_meme_photo_shitposting.png
>>6642
>stop or bbc on you
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6645
6647
1045099__safe_artist-colon-9de-dash-light6_rarity_rarity investigates_detective_detective rarity_monochrome_neo noir_noir_partial color_rain_solo.png
>>6642
You'll never escape my watchful, autistic eye. I've already learned to recognize your posting style.
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6646
6648
image.png
>>6644
I am not afraid of the British Broadcasting Corporation!
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6647
6649
image.jpeg
>>6645
Bitch, please! I recognized your style many ages ago
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6648
1504217531301.png
>>6646
>Derpy is a qt

Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6649
6650 6651
closing in.png
>>6647
That's good. It means we're growing closer.
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6650
image.png
>>6649

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6651
1505788128071.png
>>6649

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6652
6654
~Ah took the last cookie.gif
>still lost
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6654
6655
teniyror.gif
>>6652
Really?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6655
6656 6657
>>6654
I'm literally autistic, some things come easy to me; others no.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6656
>>6655
Me as well. I'm just really, really obsessive.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6657
6658 6659
tehfj,gfjnor.gif
>>6655
as autistic as this guy?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6658
6660
>>6657
If by that you mean a person who,....
yes
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6659
>>6657
Idk if autism is that easily compared,
but mine is pretty severe...

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6660
6661 6807
1504494702557.jpg
>>6658
hey gm can this be my roleplay item?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6661
6662
>>6660
An insignia? A cleric should have one.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6662
6663
>>6661
yea but can it be a branding iron?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6663
6664
>>6662
Only if you, yourself are already branded, on the flank.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6664
6665
1506832337129.png
>>6663
its my cutie mark?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6665
>>6664
It is now
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6666
6670 6671
8c625c13797cf35c69f0325d993bde6e1c20321b292f029cf53925234ea1eec5.jpg
get For Lenni.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6667
6668 6670
>rape


(CUCKED!)
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6668
>>6667
not this time.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6669
Ur lucky flood detection stopped me, cuz that'd have been my gets
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6670
>>6667
Off by one
>>6666
Congrats, Lenni.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6671
6672
>>6666
What's that from, anyway?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6672
6674 6677
>>6671
loud house.
>its pretty bluepilled but they have a pretty good range of waifus.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6673
6676 6678
>tfw you've been sitting on Ponimaru's face for 4 days now
I'm still itching to play again..
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6674
6675
>>6672
>waifu that isn't a pony
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6675
swastika-clipart-MiLjEG4ia.jpeg
>>6674
im basically Hitler i know.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6676
>>6673
same
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6677
6679
1168361__safe_artist-colon-xxtuff-dash-pegasisterxx_lana loud_leni loud_lily loud_lincoln loud_lisa loud_lola loud_lori loud_luan loud_lucy loud_luna l.png
>>6672
better
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6678
6681
>>6673
Game time doesn't quite work that way but, I'll get my shit together. It is friday for me after all
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6679
6680
5254a58c3330a26008a5072c6c4280bd263fcebab6a1904e2f1924739a5f1416.jpg
>>6677
i didnt know this existed,thanks Tracy.
(you) for you
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6680
EVERYTHING.png
>>6679
Neither did I (didn't know about the show); I just found it on derpibooru.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6681
6682 6683
>>6678
friday for (you) how?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6682
>>6681
I was wondering that too...
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6683
6684
>>6681
Cuz I work 4 10/hr days instead of 5/8's
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6684
>>6683
makes since
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6687
6688 6690 6694
Alright. Unless there's any objections, but I was gonna assume that at least a day had passed since the latest. I haven't looked since there's been plenty of comfy bantz, so if anyone wants to declare what they did or would have done, feel free.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6688
6689
>>6687
I have more to say but I'll say it later
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6689
>>6688
Y later? I'm trying to setup at this point, its not "on" ftm
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6690
6691
>>6687
>A day has passed
Wait, aren't I still sitting on ponimaru, staring down Trollestia?
>would have done.
Add some of that Jewish silk to the saddle, and add explosives-making materials to alchemy supplies (if possible).
Also, can we have dimeterium in this universe?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6691
6692
An often overlooked (and sometimes cumbersome but other times useful) aspect of such RPs is humanism. I mean, when was the last time characters took a shit? This is one of those times.
For example. After resting for the night, Thez is mummified in bandages and being carried around by her over-sized fly.
>>6690
You were, and you still be. Hmmm. By "a day has passed" I mean "It was night, and its day again". THE day has passed would have been more accurate.
>dimeterium
... anti-magic alloy? Oh FUCK yes.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6692
6705
>>6691
Fucking love dimeterium. It nerfs the fuck out of magic users.
>Can't be detected
>Can't be levitated
>Can be made into wide-range explosives and handcuffs
>Can't use magic within range of it
It's a witch-hunter's wet dream. Mages btfo.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6693
6695
>wide range
I got excited and exaggerated there..
Still, adds balance to any universe that features magic users.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6694
6696
>>6687
infernuis rode to magical forest and gathered weed.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6695
6698
>>6693
>wide-range
No, that's legit. There are several magic items that fit the bill, and I appreciate the heads-up cuz it gives legitimacy to it (dimensional handcuffs for example)
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6696
6697
>>6694
What would Hitler say (unironic question)?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6697
6699 6700 6703
>>6696
cannabis is from nature so he probbaly wouldnt mind.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6698
>>6695
It's from The Witcher. The Witcher III is one of my favorite games.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6699
6701 6703
>>6697
Uhm,... I'm gonna have to play the BS card on that one. I'm not anti weed but I'd say Hitler would be.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6700
6702
>>6697
>Suggesting Hitler would be fine with mind destroying degeneracy
Anon, I...
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6701
>>6699
NatSocism is based around the highest law(no pun intended)nature.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6702
6707
>>6700
>muh weed kills brain cells cliche.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6703
6704 6706
>>6697
Most things come from nature, m8..
>>6699
A lot of Nazis were doing meth though... They used it as a performance enhancer, that allowed them to stay up in trenches for days at a time.
They didn't know about it horrible drawback back then though (it was recently invented).
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6704
>>6703
Meth keeps you awake and fighting Russians. Weed just makes you useless
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6705
6709
>>6692
NO NO NO
HELP I NEED A RAPE WHISILE

How'd my magno-staff come out GM?
Like forge-wise, Now i have to enchant it.
Right?

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6706
6708
>>6703
Yes, and meth is a performance enhancer (in a manner of speaking). Weed?
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6707
>>6702
>muh greentext is an argument clicke
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6708
>>6706
its a Preception enhancher.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6709
6710 6713
>>6705
Prepare your haggis!
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6710
>>6709
NOPE
THIS ISN'T happening again
God be with ye,
M'pony
>teleports away austisticly
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6712
6721
>>6711
For fucking around with enemys in armor and heavy metal objects
It's kind hard for a knight to attack you when you use fucking magnets how do they work to pin them to a wall
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6713
6714 6718 6721
Golden_Gun.jpg
>>6709
hey can i make one of these or is lennos awake yet? if so i try to find him.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6714
6715 6719 6725
>>6713
>Gunz
Seems like a game breaker, desu..
How do rangers function in this game?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6715
6716 6719 6721
>>6714
guns are in D&D.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6716
6717 6719
>>6715
They why doesn't everyone use them?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6717
>>6716
because its up to the gm to decide how rare they are.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6718
6722
>>6713
No Goddamn it
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6719
6720 6722 6725
>>6714
They probally function...
Now here me out,
Crazy idea here
They
Probally
Function
With ranged weapons
>>6715
>Muskets
Believable
>revolvers
I'll accept it
>gatling gun
Pushing but fine
>that trashy looking shit
No
>>6716
>magic
>guns
What would you pick?


Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6720
6723
>>6719
>muh gunz
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6721
6723 6724
>>6712
Makes perfect sense. By your trips, I declare a functional rendering of the material (masterwork rod, unenchanted).
>>6713
Lenos is in a body-cast. He's awake, but he's not very communicative atm.
>>6715
Guns ARE in d&d. Arquebuses are the norm, more sophisticated guns are,... not unheard of but extremely rare and hard to come by. Golden gun? No.

Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6722
>>6718
This, desu.. (this breaks every /k/ bone in my body)
>>6719
>Not using enchanted bullets
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6723
6800
>>6720
>blocks bullets with skillful art of the katana, letting the spagetti...
Who the fuck am I kidding
>magic shield
>>6721
So, how do I enchant?

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6724
6726
>>6721
i bring lennos some gold.
> its not the golden gun, i was thinking about geting it made out of gold-steel.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6725
6727
>>6714
Rangers fit their environment. Robin Hood is one example, Batman (oh yeah, I said it) is another.
>>6719
>Muskets
Arquebuses
>Revolvers
Better find an UBER savvy machinist, they don't have much for requisitely precise tools.
>gatling gun
o_o

Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6726
6728 6729
>>6724
>Inb4 Infernius explodes, because he had the nerve to ask Lenos for a complicated favor while he was in a full-body cast
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6727
6729 6730 6738
>>6725
Hey,
If fuckers could make a gatling gun in the 1800s we can

I think...
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6728
>>6726
i didnt say i asked him about it right now.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6729
6731
>>6727
Its not that its impossible, its that I don't trust you all with a gatling gun. Xp
>>6726
That latest explosion wasn't Lenos, that was (me) 4 the goy comment.

Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6730
6731 6736
>>6727
>Precussion caps
>Steel Rolling
>Blast Furnances
>Rifling
>The self-contained cartridge
I think you are quite a few technological milestones away from Gatling guns
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6731
6733
>>6729
Trump?
>>6730
GM?

Who's who?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6732
6734
Oh god dammit, we're raping the board again
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6733
6736
>>6731
Wut? R u serious?
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6734
>>6732
That's Tracy's job
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6735
>mah nigga
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6736
6739
>>6730
>>6733
one of you namefag.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6737
>op
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6738
6740 6741 6743 6751 6766
>>6727
We are
>A deranged mudpony
>white-knighting Minotaur
>A Scottish wizard who can barely meme
>A Trumpian Waifu thief
>A a self-insert Mary Sue
>An dragon who got fucked into a freaking brownie
Which of those would have any knowledge about making guns? Have you ever made a gun? It's actually harder than it sounds.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6739
Rainbow_Dash_double_S3E5.png
>>6736
Can't namefag, but I can confuse
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6740
6746 6748
>>6738
me black knight, not a faggoty white knight.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6741
6742 6744
>>6738
>A dragon
Wait, I obiously missed something
>Also
>can barely meme
Oh
Okay
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6742
6745 6747
>>6741
lennos is a dragon, he is a brownie for some reason i dont remember.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6743
6746 6749
>>6738
O_O
>deep breaths
>"Don't delete the thread! He's just an asshole!"
@[email protected]
>"... please."
>Okay.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6744
>>6741
>Maybe I was a bit harsh
You gotta do your homework, m8. Even I'm watching all of these Nicolas Cage movies (especially the really shitty ones) just for the sake of memes.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6745
>>6742
Black-gold dragon hybrid. Cursed by whacked-out cult.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6746
6748 6751
>>6740
Found a picture of you
>>6743
Don't worry. After 5 posts only mods can delete threads, not OPs. Also, aren't all of those descriptions more or less accurate?
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6747
>>6742
Oh
Please forgive, my memory sucks ass
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6748
6750
fe6610b06f9060f4cb9e8bc9c84a6234.jpg
>>6740
>>6746

Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6749
>>6743
???
... Was I wrong..?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6750
1503195925119-2.png
>>6748
me didn't say nigger knight
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6751
6752 6753 6754
>>6746
Threads maybe. Posts, no.
>>6738
>Self-insert mary-sue
I can't even. I literally can't. Rly?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6752
>>6751
i dont think so, im guessing she is a character from a previous campaign.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6753
>>6751
>Thez is not a self-insert Mary Sue
I can believe being an order of magnitude better at magic or combat because of being left over from an older generation, but her live performance artistry skills are way the fuck OP
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6754
6755 6756 6758
64886__grimdark_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_computer_drawfag_grayscale_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_monochrome.jpg
>>6751
Sorry... I've been acting like a prick all night.. It's mostly work-related stress. Don't mind me.
>tfw no coworker's face to eat
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6755
6757 6770
>>6754
What kind of job do you have that allows you to keep the same IP address all day long? I have to mobile post
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6756
>>6754
We should get (the real) Donald Trump to sign a law where you can murder annoying coworkers
Whould that help?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6757
6760 6768
>>6755
I'd rather maintain my anonymity, nut I mostly just use my data because reasons.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6758
6759 6760 6761 6763 6764
>>6754
>moar deep breaths
Its... okay. Thez is not a waifu, but she's... special. I started her character 24 years ago, so it kinda stings when you put it that way. I know you meant no offense, but there's subtle (and at the time and since) inherent developing psychology behind her. I put her in a body-bandage ("HEY!") cuz she is literally too powerful, but that one got me in the feels. Sorry for getting triggered.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6759
6762
>>6758
Nah, I was just trying to be extra nasty because reasons. She's a fine character.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6760
>>6757
>Being deliberately cryptic
I'm getting it out of you sooner or later because now you have me curious
>>6758
>24 years ago
Holy hell
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6761
6762 6776
>>6758
>24 years
Fug! That's some dedication.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6762
6763
>>6759
Not at all. She's foul, insufferable, and obnoxious with a "cute" unnecessarily sexualized overtone. Whatever is appreciable about her is to do with the characters not knowing her full nature (which I've deliberately neglected, cuz awkward). I understand summaries, but Mary Sue is not it. You don't have to take my word for it, but its better with this iteration.
>>6761
I started playing when D&D books said "12 and up" and I said hell no.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6763
6765 6776
>>6762
>>6758
>not waifu
Just wait until your tulpa >rapes you; then you'll understand.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6764
>>6758
>24 years
you have significantly more rpg experience than me.

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6765
6766
>>6763
>implying shes not an Egregore.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6766
6767 6834
>>6765
Not to sensationalize, but I was in the 4/mlpol/ tulpa thread,....
W/e, thank you
>>6738
I got to experience a trigger that needs addressing. No hard feelings.
"He is an exceptional faggot," she offers.
Back to the game.
>>6738
I suppose that's an adequate description, bias removed. Unfortunately, none have the technical skill to fabricate a firearm. Firearms are like fireworks (mideval period) where its carefully guarded and restricted information in the best case.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6767
6770
>>6766
ok i still go to lennos.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6768
6769
>>6757
Okay now this is really bothering me
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6769
6771
Its too late.png
>>6768
I'll gladly share more about myself with you, ~Flashy. You'll have to return the favor though. *hot breath in your face* That's what in means to be a couple, right?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6770
6771 6772
>>6767
He glares at you from a cot, inside a body cast.
"MMMrrrrfuuurrrrk d'yuuuuuur wnnnnnnt?" he seems to ask?
>>6755
Don't hate, I'm leveraging my company to offer employee wifi to boost morale and lower employee turn-over
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6771
>>6769
Goddamn you're good at this
>>6770
I had just never even thought it possible to have the same internet service, especially one that doesn't rotate IPs every few days, everywhere you go
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6772
6773 6774 6775 6776
>>6770
i sit down a bag of gold next to him. knowing dragons like gold and thinking it might help him heal faster.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6773
>>6772
He can't keep the gold though. We need it as a part of the down payment for the Empire
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6774
>>6772
>asking to explode
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6775
6776
1506117842256.jpg
>>6772
and then i say "i have brought you the medicine of yak (motions to weed)
OOC: is lennos mouth covered?
>see guys i was helping
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6776
6778 6780 6783
>>6772
"Hmmmrrrrr mrrrrfnrrrr. Wrrrmrrrrmrrr mminnnt?"
(I'm listening, whadya want?)
>>6761
Boredom mostly, but w/e
>>6763
She/I've tried. That whole physicality thing. (shtap!)
>>6775
>using John Elway pics
Good of you..
Lenos takes a phatty hit. "Nrrr srrrsly whrt drrrr yurr wnt?"
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6777
6779 6834
>rape
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6778
6792
>>6776
me doctor. me want help get better.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6779
>>6777
>gets 4 rape noted
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6780
6781
>>6776
>physicuck
You must delve deeper into the arts of tulpamancy. You'll find that physicality is no obstacle.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6781
6783
>>6780
>we're going there
The mind is a magnificent thing. I'm not want to push it to that level, not even for jollies. Sorry to you, but she understands and appreciates.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6782
... "What do you think he spent all this time making a whole world for me to inhabit for?"
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6783
6784 6785
>>6776
Dixie is a meme-stealer.
>>6781
>Demon that doesn't try to push you further into the darkness, even when it would make her more powerful
Hmmm.. She seems like a complex character.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6784
6786
1506694520707.jpg
>>6783
>not knowing how memes work.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6785
6803
>>6783
She's not a demon dammit, she's a devil! There's a difference!
>ahem
No bully, he's just new at MLP-related. He doesn't want to actively search for,....

Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6786
6787 6790
>>6784
You repost my shit the day after I post it. At least give it some time.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6787
6788 6790
>>6786
Take heart, I do. He unwittingly posts memes that I make/influence, and it makes me smile.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6788
6791
>>6787
Mine as well.. it's not all bad I guess.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6789
>(((they))) have been bombarded with (everything)-mlp in my searches for months now. I HOPE they're confused/dejected
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6790
6793
>>6787
im honored youve armed me with memes.
>>6786
so my rep around here is meme theif eh?
its not as bad as gets thievery and waifu theft.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6791
6792
>>6788
Checked and agreed
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6792
>>6791
>>6778

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6793
6795
if-a-meme-is-dank-a-man-is-not-only-3290877.png
>>6790
Not a meme thief cuz no thief

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6795
>>6793
when lennos gets better he teach me how forge?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6800
>>6723
Sorry I missed this question. Enchanting items is usually a matter of casting a related or comparable spell(s) on the item and following it with a permanency spell, which is no simple matter. Permanency involves designating (variable) ~ a month to cast, and costs character experience depending on how powerful the enchantment.
Tl:dr Torcuil will want to check out the books in the library to begin that process.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6803
6804
>>6785
You probably said told us about this already, but is she a barbed devil?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6804
6805
>>6803
No, she's half pit fiend. Don't hesitate to ask, she loves when people ask about her.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6805
6806 6808
>>6804
Alright. What can I do with her blood?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6806
6808
>>6805
Also, what's the other half of her?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6807
6808 6809
>>6660
Also, following on non-weapon character items. I'd just like to clarify that Tracy only came into the game with her dog-collar and ambiguous "knife collection" (I was hoping to pass that off as a quiver of efficiency, if possible)
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6808
6809 6811
>>6805
Drink it pretty much, its not really an effective poison, I'm just using it as a catalyst for you to go all ghost rider.
>>6806
Gray dwarf/grey elf
>>6807
Thats fine. Thez has one too.
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6809
6810
>>6808
Is there anything else I should know, meta-wise, if I want to go towards the ghost rider path? I want to creep towards it whilst staying in character.
I was thinking it would be just like having an Alternate Form Nightmare shape, with a couple Balor-like traits.
I'm also trying to attain the Paladin's Mount class.
>>6807
Does my cutie mark count as a character-item? I noticed that brands/tattoos appear to have effects in some versions.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6810
6813
>>6809
It won't be an immediate <boom she's ghost-rider> and it'll simply be replacing character traits as she goes along.
You're serious about this? You realize he has to WANT to have you as a mount for it to happen,... also you'll need to be bigger for it to work. I'll put thought into it though.
Another good question, and another thing Thez has (indicating familiarity with the concept). If it does, I don't know that she would necessarily be aware of it, but why not?
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6811
6812
>>6808
I just think of Thez as the snake lady. Some sort of evil remnant of something older that God allows to live because of her utility in a greater purpose
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6812
6814
>>6811
Thats fitting, as a paladin you can tell (not just on sight) that she IS evil, but though she's evil she tends to kill evil things because they don't know how to act.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6813
>>6810
>You're serious about this?
Tracy came into this game with one motive: she'll be on this Ride donec mors nos separaverit.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6814
6815
>>6812
>she tends to kill evil things because they don't know how to act.
So by that, you mean she's Lawful Evil, like most Pit Fiends?

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6815
6816
>>6814
Yep, though she follows the laws of power, not that of man or beast.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6816
6817
>>6815
Can I get a redpill on alignments? How relevant are they in this game?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6817
6819 6820
>>6816
Normally, they're essential qualifiers that can have serious experience and roleplaying consequences for acting outside of. For example, Trump should have had negative experience for kiking the kikes that one time, but I find such rigidity to detract from gameplay.
Lawful means orderly/structured, Chaos being antithetical
Good means community-socially behavioral, evil being more individual/selfish. Neutral is always the gray area.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6818
It also determines what cleric/mage spells are available to a player, as well as what they're weak/susceptible to, and certain items are alignment specific.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6819
6822 6824
>>6817
>I find such rigidity to detract from gameplay.
This. I say we'd best mostly ignore it, except for instances of meme-tier consensus. Setting in stone differences between good and evil would just generate bullshit on a politics board.
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6820
6821
>>6817
>killing the likes that one time
Trumpaladin pushed one out of a window, and I guess directed Tourcil to do things, but otherwise intentionally avoided harming the rats. If they are an ally - the greatest ally - of the greatest nation, how can it be acceptable to harm them?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6821
6823
>>6820
I said 'kiking' not 'killing'. I'm talking about the check-fraud
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6822
6826
image.jpeg
>>6819
>ignoring good and evil
Evil is for killing, good is for protecting
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6823
>>6821
Um... Yeah... (I swear that had at least a 50% chance of being real money though)
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6824
6825 6826
>>6819
The only real consideration is things like circles of protection axiomatic spells (blasphemy, Football, etc.). Since infernius is chaotic, he's immune to the word of chaos, but is weak against the Law. Thez is weak against Football (if the user is powerful enough) but immune to Blasphemy, etc.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6825
>>6824
*and
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6826
6827
>>6822
Fair point; we all pretty much understand the difference. I was mostly referring to political areas: those shouldn't have that drastic affects on stats, unless the message is clear.
>>6824
Where do truncated icosahedrons fall on that scale? Lawful Evil, I assume?

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6827
6828 6830
>>6826
Symmetrical polygons are lawful, no good/evil
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6828
6829
>>6827
It is the most corrupt, globalist sport in the world, but whatever you say..
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6829
>>6828
Oh that. Yes, lawful evil
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6830
>>6827
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, that's evil, and must be exterminated
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6831
Are we going to play today or tomorrow?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6832
Planning on today if everyone is available, but tomorrow is the "official". I may get distracted by bovie-knide, but I've got enough shit to throw at you include
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6833
So I know Tracy is here, having just engaged in virtual divegrass after curiously (almost freudian) asking about, what was it, truncated,... god dammit,... icosahedrons. Trump is also likely here. That leaves IT, being Infernius and Torcuil,... unless.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6834
6835
>>6766
>in the tulpa thread
I believe my sides are passing neptune as we speak
>>6777
Fug u

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6835
6836
>>6834
God dammit, no spoilers
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6836
6837
>>6835
?????????????
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6837
6838 6839
>>6836
... nothing. Seriously though, thanks for the mention, I hadn't looked into that thread/archive since it happened, and it was most magical (both times)
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6838
6840
>>6837
>was
>implying the ride ever ends
It's still up: >>114 →

Also, just in case Infernius's faggot doesn't show up, is he in the stables where I am?
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6839
>>6837
I didn't realize mlpol had a tulpa thread
I thought you meant one on mlp
>reads
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6840
6841 6843
>>6838
Not the thread I was talking about, I was talking about https://archive.4plebs.org/mlpol/thread/174328/

Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6841
6842
1491165792966.png
1491166289678.png
>>6840
>dem reaction images
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6842
>>6841
It IS pretty obvious
>blushes
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6843
6844 6847
>>6840
>closes thread
I would like to keep waat little sanity I still have thanks
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6844
6846 6847
>>6843
That's not ALWAYS what happens, for me its special circumstances. Though, I imagine you interpret that thread differently than I do.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6845
6846
>looking @ the archive for the first time since it habbened, having spent 6 mos bathing in hoers n pussy
FFS fam, I'm lit. crying. Hiro will pay in blood.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6846
>>6844
Nah, I saw the bitch that had it go wayyyyyy to far
TL;DR he had the whole mane6 "raping him"
>>6845
Whose ready to binge?

Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.6847
6849
fBySV9g.png
>>6844
>>6843
They say it can be pretty dangerous to have one, let alone several.
I remember a greentext about one fool who got so greedy he let his tulpas outnumber him: they conspired against him, and brutally >raped him.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6848
6850
am here.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6849
>>6847
Depending on the individual, I could agree. If we're gauging 'a particular set of posts' I would say that 'they' have had time to determine differing circumstances. Is this rly the thread for this?
"Shut up, the only thing you've blown up is the faggot."
Tl:dr I can state w/ certainty that I only have and have ever had is Thez, the other is something else
inb4 what did he mean by this?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6850
>>6848
>book-flipping intensifies
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6851
6853 6854 6857
So where's everyone at? Last chance
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6852
6855 6858
Suggested audio
https://youtu.be/-npBowNYDfg
BTW Tracy, I hear you guys won Xp
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6853
6859
>>6851
im in lennoses room still.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6854
6859
>>6851
I am dead
Totally not posting, just dead
>character
Trying to figure out how to enchant
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6855
>>6852
>he dosent post the video version.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6857
>>6851
Present
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6858
6859 6860
>>6852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6859
6860 6861
>>6853
Starting with,....
So you and Lenos have a long and lengthy conversation about forging. He is surprised that you actually want to learn, he's only dealt with "make me stuff" types. He agrees to show you shit, but you owe him a 'favor'.
>>6854
Dead in the sense that Torcuil's faggot is exhausted and doesn't want to throw in on a protracted situation?
>>6858
W/e, mine's better
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6860
6862 6864
>>6859
>i meant irl joke
>>6858
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xPfMb50dsOk
>not posting mlpol theme
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6861
>>6859
that fare.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6862
6863 6864
>>6860
>not wanting to join the cybernazi division.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6863
>>6862
>implying I havent
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6864
6872
>>6860
Just checking,... technically its ur fault Thez had to say that ugly phrase (a simple dispel magic would've changed the outcome significantly)
>>6862
Now you're talking.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6865
6867 6868
>>6526
>>6520
Where do we go from here?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6866
Also, this thread has hit bump limit.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6867
6869
>>6865
Football
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6868
>>6865
Pray to the fuhrer for a sign.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6869
>>6867
I assumed Trollestia was about to say something.
lfCvf
?
No.6870
6871
[1d20 = 2]
Dammit. Anyway, I threw out the "where are you" to see if anyone wanted to be anywhere OTHER than where they are or where I'm gonna put them.

Trump, through partnership with the city-folk has somehow(?) put a giant TRUMP on the side of the floating crystal. I don't know. He's beaming, coming out of his room (which didn't explode cuz Lenos is indisposed ATM)
Tracy is,...sharpening blades in the mess hall. And Torcuil is busy scribbling notes and diagrams down.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6871
6873 6875
>>6870
Rooooooooooooooooooo
What did the white bitch say?! Why did she shapeshift into ponimaru?!
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6872
6873 6874
>>6864
Had to say what?
Im confued
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6873
6875 6876
Infernius, having reached a successful arrangement with Lenos technically has first move.
>>6871
'Cuz she's a troll
>>6872
Ant-queen fight
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6874
>>6872
she had to use blasphemy.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6875
6877
>>6873
OH THAT
>>6871
>shapeshift
What?
when?
Help
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6876
6880
>>6873
i cast heal serious wounds on lennos.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6877
6878 6879
>>6875
Trollestia illusioned as ponymaru to fuck with anyone who went into the stables. Tracy rolled right and discovered the ruse, but NO ONE ELSE HAS XP
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6878
>>6877
And so.. I'm still sitting on the real ponimaru, and Trollestia is just staring at me with a troll face..?
What now? Does she have a punchline?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6879
6880
>>6877
technically i was there
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6880
>>6876
"Hmmmrrr! Mrrrfrrrf,..." he stops and spends the next few minutes breaking out of the body-cast.
"Hey, that was pretty decent of you. Alright, I'll show you around the forge," he says while pulling his leg out of a sleeve. He's nowhere FULLY healed, but he's a hell of a lot better than he was.
>>6879
True, thank you. Tracy and Infernius know, but neither Torcuil or Trump.
Speaking of Tracy, she awakes from a most restful sleep on top of Ponimaru
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6881
6882
Not fully on top, theres a pile of hay in between, but somehow he hasn't moved
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6882
6885 6887
>>6881
See >>6533
I came here to bully him.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6883
6884 6887
So who wants to answer?
How do I enchant?
I've been askin for a while now
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6884
6901
>>6883
Come and claim your waifu. She's getting in my way.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6885
6886
>>6882
i thought the goal was to >Rape?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6886
6890
>>6885
What if I felt like talking?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6887
6889
>>6882
>thinking that laying Tracy's sweet ass on his face will bother him
>>6883
After pouring through books and materials, Torcuil is able (unless fail) to put together the necessary diagrams which with use of the dais should achieve his intended goals.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6888
>rape
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6889
6891
>>6887
Did Trollestia have anything to say or not?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6890
>>6886
more power to you then.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6891
6893
>>6889
"To whom? You seemed to enjoy sitting on his face...."
she's eating a bannana
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6892
>still waiting to see evidence of Trump b4
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6893
6894
>>6891
>banana
Dammit. I will not have you be less original than me.
*pretends to be surprised*
"Who?"
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6894
6895
>>6893
>less original
I could throw an owl in the mix.
"Oh nothing, I just thought you spent the night with your nethers all over that pussy-assed colt's face. My mistake," she sys with a wink
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6895
6896
>>6894
>spent the night
How much time has passed since the last game? I was under the impression that it was a cliffhanger.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6896
6897
>>6895
If not, you guys have spent three days without sleep. I did mention
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6897
6898
>>6896
I'm starting to get really confused here...
It thought it went
>i come in
>i act smug at the fake ponimaru
>I lay down
>fake ponimaru reveals herself as Trollestia
>we're staring at eachother, waiting for the next line
>cliffhanger
Wtf happened in the mean time, if time passed by?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6898
>>6897
U fell asleep. Recognize, at no point did anyone say "I'm resting" (except Thez, sometimes implicitly sometimes 'explicitly')
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6899
6900
And how are you gonna argue against having rested after divegrass? Xp
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6900
6902
>>6899
... Was she just standing there all night still staring at me? My character wouldn't have just fallen asleep with her watching..
What has the ninja been doing?
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6901
6903
>>6884
>waifu is claimed
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6902
>>6900
savoring Nothing, he has somehow managed to stay still the entire time you slept. Trollestia slept for a bit, but you missed it.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6903
6908
>>6901
Come and get her then! She's bothering me! Take her out and tell her about Scotland or some shit.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6904
6905
331063__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_faic_reaction image_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>tfw you gotta re-write all six of your action plans for the sake of staying in character
Roooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6905
6906
>>6904
Cry me a river, its cuz of your jaunt into left-left field that Trollestia is even HERE
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6906
6907
>>6905
I thought exploring the area would help the other characters....
Give me a few minutes....
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6907
>>6906
Take ur time. TRUMP!!!
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6908
6909 6913
>>6903
whats even going on
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6909
6911
>>6908
She's in the stables. Take her on a date.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6911
6912 6913 6914
>>6909
Uhhhh
*kidnaps*
Anonymous
tuo5x
?
No.6912
6916 6918
image.jpeg
>>6911
Trumpaladin comes in and steals Trollestia like a football, or in the alternative, tackles Tourcil
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6913
6919
>>6908
At the moment, nothing (CUZ WHERE IS TRUMP)
>>6910
kek
Infernius is in the ward, Lenos is up and about. Thez is being flown around by her retrieved fly, looking more like a cartoon-ish bundle of wrappings than a person except for her face. Tracy just got up off ponimaru and
>>6911
You enter the stables to find Tracy standing over a pile of hay. Trollestia is there, nomming on a banana
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6914
6915
>>6911
spaghetti.jpeg
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6915
>>6914
Listen, I'm not saying you're right. But you're right.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6916
6917 6920
936636__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_cute_face_hi anon_meme_solo.png
>>6912
*teleports behind you and straddles your back*
"Good morning, Flashy!"
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6917
6919
>>6916
Gah!
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6918
1507939081152.jpeg
>>6912

Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6919
6921 6922
>>6917
Haha
You gonna get raped
>>6913
I uh, do something
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6920
6923 6926
>>6916
Well played!
Alright since Trump finally appeared and everyone is on-board the TRUMP tower-crystal-thing,... a <whudddd> can be heard from outside
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6921
6928 6932
>>6919
With all the might of a quarterback Trumpaladin barrels towards Tourcil and Trollestia
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6922
6925 6932
>>6919
Never say "something" to a GM. I could make you dance a jig with that description.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6923
6927
>>6920
>The Pyramid has been covered in gold foil and swaggered up for Trump
I like this
lfCvf
?
No.6924
[1d20 = 14]


Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6925
>>6922
"Gets tackled" is something
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6926
6928 6930
>>6920
>*holds onto you, with all trhe weight of a full grown hoers*
"Did you sleep well last night?"
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6927
6933
1491163183675.png
>>6923
this.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6928
>>6926
meant for >>6921

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6929
Tracy opportunistically clings to Trump, preventing him from getting a successful hold on TF (trollface), the two of them rolling over a pile of hay and hitting the wall.
Btw, its a very sophisticated and shiny stable, more resembling a sectioned off medical area than a stable. Still, there's lots of hay so what the hey?
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6930
6931
>>6926
We're going to have to keep Tracy at pony size
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6931
6934
>>6930
>*straddles your torso on top of you, staring into your face*
The new tower decorations look spectacular, ~Flashy.." *lewd breaths*
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6932
>>6921
>sidestep
>>6922
I uh, idk
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6933
6961
>>6927
Dude, try this one https://archive.4plebs.org/mlpol/
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6934
6935 6938
>>6931
"Vanderiem, I summon thee!"
7O+Sp
?
No.6935
6936 6937
[1d20 = 1]
>>6934
>*kisses*
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6936
>>6935
So fucking close!
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6937
6939
>>6935
Pretty sure that means you get hit, by the handle if you are lucky, by a flying Vanderiem. That, or you kiss Vanderiem
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6938
6941
Okay, so Trump attempts to barrel into both Tracy and TF, except he miscalculates Tracy's tenacity as she wraps herself around him, the both tumbling to the floor.
>>6934
"Whaddya think ah am, sum fookin Gold? Pull me outta the flaggin scabbard ye twit!"
Another <whuddd> can be heard from outside.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6939
6940
>>6937
Thats exactly what it means. Tracy face-pommels.
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6940
>>6939
[blueballed hoers noises internally]
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6941
6942
>>6938
"Oh, right."
Trumpaladin, who apparently has Vanderiem on him, pulls Vanderiem out and whacks Tracy in the face with the non-slicy side
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6942
6943
>>6941
"Unf."
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6943
6946
>>6942
"Get out of my face you damned horse"
Trump removes himself from under the blue horse
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6944
6948
Thez buzzes, or rather is buzzed, in by the fly.
"Um, you guys,... theres,... what ARE you doing?"
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6945
6947
>steps out of stable

Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6946
6949 6950
>>6943
>Implying you could escape twelve hundred pounds of pure sex straddling your chest
Tracy politely shifts to allow Flashy to move out from under her.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6947
6950 6953
>>6945
As you step out of the stable, you see a ballista bolt <whudddd> off the now-Trump tower. Apparently the people of Port Barry have modified one of the ballistas for elevation.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6948
>>6944
"Some damned blue horse attacked me" Trump yells
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6949
6951
>>6946
You fell asleep and the magic wore off. You're pony sized again.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6950
6951 6952
>>6946
>1200 pounds
Consider a diet
>>6947
>Ballista modified for elevation
I had a whole thing planned for this... oh well
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6951
>>6949
You could've said that earlier...
>>6950
She's a big mare.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6952
>>6950
As did I, I'm improvising
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6953
6955
>>6947
I swear, If i get hit...
TRUMP, I made Tracy sexy, is that not enough?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6954
Meanwhile, Infernius has been fugged by meme-ops. I don't have the meme handy, but you know.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6955
6956 6957
>>6953
Is she still sexy though? What is Tracy supposed to look like now. Also why the hell would the people of Port Barry not clearly recognize the Tower or the name on it?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6956
>>6955
>trusting pirates
That faggot had better have finished my saddle..!
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6957
6958 6960
>>6955
Well yes she's sexy, but she looks normal again (duration spell).
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6958
6960
>>6957
Uh... Should we replay all of that? Because that's a radically different set of facts that certainly would have changed the outcome of that scenario
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6959
>homepage is so raped, its all Game
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6960
6962
>>6957
I am going to desire the ability to turn into a regular mare in the future,
if I'm going to pull-off this mount gig.

>>6958
Let's just leave it at alternative facts.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6961
6963
>>6933
was i breaking the rules in some way?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6962
6964 6965
>>6960
Well, since Torcuil didn't specify the spell/magic he was using on Tracy, and since iirc he mentioned changing her appearance (which means illusion Xp), then the spell used to make Tracy into Fleur de Lis was a temporary illusion.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6963
6966
>>6961
No, that was a jibe about how you were distracted. Carry on ^_~
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6964
>>6962
I was more referring to the events of the night...

*twitches pony ears* "What was that sound?"
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6965
6968 6969
>>6962
I used the transformation spell on my meta staff, i clairfyed
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6966
6969
>>6963
i walk to the stables.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6968
6970
>>6965
Yes, but you had expended all the Polymorph transformations, all that is left is illusions (to achieve your desired outcome that is)
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6969
6971 6972 6975
>>6966
As you are walking by, and as >>6965 stand there, yet another ballista bolt bounces off the same area of the tower. Its a low spot, and could not possibly harm anyone, but they keep shooting that spot.

7O+Sp
?
No.6970
[1d20 = 10]
>>6968
I'm about as big as a war pony, right?

*walks towards source of thud*
roll for distanced detection
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6971
>>6969
"I know what that means. Run for the control room"
Trump goes to the control room, or at least any location with a view point
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6972
6974
>>6969
...
Is my MagnaRod ready?
7O+Sp
?
No.6973
[1d20 = 8]
What do i detect?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6974
6976 6977 6978
From the front of the pyramid, the whole party can see that there isn't much going on at Port Barry. People mill about the streets, and everything seems chill. Still, they ARE shooting at you, though Sechs is next to the firing ballista and is waving his arms.
>>6972
Magically? No. You've researched how to do it, but you haven't done it. I told you, making magic items is a particular process.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6975
>>6969
guys what going on!?
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6976
6979
>>6974
Who is Sechs?

Trumpaladin, assuming he's reached a window, looks to the part of the tower where the ballistas have been aiming
7O+Sp
?
No.6977
6982
[1d20 = 20]
>>6974
>Sechs
Who is he again?
>*makes annoyed hoers noises*
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.6978
6980 6981
>>6974
I got to the dias,
I enchant the rod
also, Ill be back in about 30 min
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6979
>>6976
Sechs Vierseiben (lit, german for 6 4 7,... he's peasant #647 exceot he took the lead after the rats were killed and is the go-between for the party and the city)>>6977

Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6980
7007
>>6978
>thinking his haggis won't be stirred
lfCvf
?
No.6981
[1d20 = 17]
>>6978

Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6982
6983
>>6977
>wasted 20
..Did he hear me?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6983
6984
>>6982
Who, Sechs?
I also made that his name cuz phonetically its pronounced sex
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6984
6985 6987
>>6983
Sure.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6985
6986 6987
>>6984
What would he even hear? Angry horse noises? From inside of a thick concrete structure 1000+ feet away?
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6986
>>6985
I didn't think he would...
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6987
6988 6989
>>6984
No, the tower is hovering well over the ground. He sees that the party sees him and stops waving, but no he can't hear you.
>>6985
More like 100, but yeah.
Thez is buzzed in to watch.
"It looks like they're trying to get our attention!" she offers/
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6988
6990
>>6987
Trump thinks he knows why. He continues to look for a way to view the spot where they were aiming
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6989
6991 6995
>>6987
i go to where i climbed up at
(is my grappling line still there?)

Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6990
6993
>>6988
It appears they were hitting the bottom of the tower, well away from any of the entrances. Also since the party has been seen, the firing stops.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6991
6992
>>6989
Yes
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6992
6994 6996 7008
>>6991
i climb down.
dice roll?
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6993
>>6990
"Well that's bizarre"
He looks now instead over Port Barry
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.6994
6997
>>6992
>tfw hooves
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.6995
>>6989
>going to meet them
If they went as far as to shoot at us to get our attention, what they need us for is more urgent and important than can wait until we have landed
lfCvf
?
No.6996
7001 7003 7008
[1d20 = 1]
>>6992
Only cuz you asked
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.6997
>>6994
>tfw massive upperbody
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.6999
7003
I know you all just shared in that moment
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.7001
>>6996
100 ft is a lot...
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7003
>>6996
>>6999
splat?
lfCvf
?
No.7004
7005 7008
[15d6+4 = 50]
Well, its 1d6 for every 6' OVER 6' so,...
>fucking ... math
lfCvf
?
No.7005
7006 7008
[1d4 = 1]
>>7004
Your legs are broken, but you're still alive. Some useless peasants run over to poke at you, checking if you're alive and injuring you in the process.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7006
>>7005
i cast cure moderate wounds
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.7007
7009
>>6980
Kill me

Also
Im back
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.7008
7013
1198890__safe_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_laughing_reaction image_simple background_white background.png
>>7005
>>7004
>>6996
>>6992
>mfw

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7009
7012
>>7007
i just feel 100 feet
lfCvf
?
No.7010
7020
[2d8+10 = 20]
Not badly, its just pain. They mutter to themselves "We should probably get Sechs?" "Oh lets go and get Sechs," "Oh yes, Sechs", and they wander off to get Sechs."
>cast, legs are serviceable but u still hurt
4Xyu1
?
No.7011
[1d20 = 20]
Roll to see if Trump sees anything out the window. Aside from a Minotaur hurting himself
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.7012
7014 7016
>>7009
Good for you
>>7000
You can have her idc
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.7013
>>7008
/) for real, I had to step away for a moment
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.7014
7019
>>7012
>implying I'm not already lawfully married
I fully support your ship.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.7015
7016 7017
Yes. Outside the wall of port barry, he sees a contingent of felines. Like, some are quadrupeds, others are bipeds.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7016
7019
>>7012
He kept taking every damned trip and quad with ">rape." I had to do something
>>7015
Well that's a happening. Trump takes the ship down and lowers it to where he can step out of a proper entrance (you know, not falling down 100 feet) and talk to Sechs about what these cat people are
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.7017
7018
>>7015
There's only 5 in total, and they do not seem aggressive in any way. You rolled a 20 so they appear to wish to speak to whoever BTFO George Soros yesterday. Desu.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7018
>>7017
Change of plans. Trumpaladin goes directly to the cat people
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.7019
7022
>>7014
Have fun when he signs the papers
>>7016
>takes the ship down
Is...
Is that a pun for my situation?
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7020
7021
>>7010
i walk toward sechs
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7021
7028
>>7020
>walk
>with broken legs
Nah
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.7022
7023 7027
>>7019
>pun
Nah. He just edits GETs he doesn't like...
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.7023
7024 7025
>>7022
Wait........
TRUMPS A MOD?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.7024
>>7023
Yes.
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.7025
Trump successfully lands on the ground (because when unopposed and not in combat, the default roll is a 10) near Infernius, who happened to land not far from the cats. Sechs is well in the city, we're skipping that bit cuz you rolled a 20.
>>7023
>catches fire cuz either he's trolling or wait wut?
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.7026
7029 7032
Trump approaches.
Okay, I gotta ask. Do you want the ridiculously detailed version that makes you see it, or do you want the version that moves the story. Lookin' for feedback here.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7027
7031
>>7022
>GETs he doesn't like
You take every damned trip, quad, and millennial post with the same thing like you used to do on the main board. Don't get mad at me if I have fun with it
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7028
7030
>>7021
i healed myself you dip.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7029
>>7026
>Do I want ridiculous detail
That's a ridiculous question
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7030
7033
>>7028
>Heal moderate damage
Broken legs is a big more severe and GM says you're in casts
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.7031
7034
>>7027
I was always expecting you to swing in.
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.7032
>>7026

I want the version that buys us new bread
Its laggy as hell for me
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7033
7034 7035
>>7030
see>>7010

Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7034
7036
>>7031
I stopped that over a month ago
>>7033
and 7010 says you are in casts
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.7035
7037
878804__safe_artist-colon-wicked-dash-at-dash-heart_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage.png
>>7033
Better pray to hitler, because right now your character is all but helpless.
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7036
7037 7038
1504814546518.png
>>7034

Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7037
>>7036
see
>>7035

Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7038
7040
1tdl1kr-640x450.jpg
>>7036
Definitely in casts
Mrs. Sentry
7O+Sp
?
No.7039
7047
Tracy keels over laughing at what just happened
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7040
7041
>>7038
im not in cast you autist he said i cast and then my legs work they just hurt.
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7041
7044
>>7040
And you're in casts
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.7042
GM is baking...
Anonymous
8PB9v
?
No.7044
7045
>>7041
how can you be this retarded?
Anonymous
4Xyu1
?
No.7045
>>7044
>thinks he can fall 100 feet without consequences
How can you?
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.7046
nu bread >>7043 →
Anonymous
ZyTIF
?
No.7047
7052
>>7039
As long as its not my haggis
Anonymous
7O+Sp
?
No.7052
>>7047
>pretending his haggis wasn't stirred
Anonymous
lfCvf
?
No.7061
Oh yeah, nu bread https://mlpol.net/vx/res/7043.html
sorry