/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is reccomended to be able to post effortlessly, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

s2ZMqYT.gif
Frozen Nuts
Anonymous
hFQIX
?
No.29900
The previous thread was freezing my browser. Also, its freezing outside. I hope you and yours are comfy and warm.
999 replies and 147 files omitted.
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.30986
30987
>>30984
"... I'll take that as a no..
Can you cast yet?"
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.30987
30988
>>30984
>>30986

Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.30988
30989 30990
>>30987
*awkward silence*
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.30989
30990
shrug.png
>>30988
>>30984
".... I thought it'd work."
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.30990
30991 31007
>>30988
>>30989
*projectile vomiting resumes*
*eyes ears and nose resume bleeding*
*blood starts flowing through pores*
*seizing resumes*
*tongue bitten off*
*horn falls off*
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.30991
>>30990
*contemplates stealing horn, but restrains herself*
"Well, that's the best that my medical proffession can offer.. Good luck, Infernius."
*takes bull tongue because reasons*

Is GM still here?
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.30992
*grinds in holodeck*
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.30994
30995 31007
Continues dying now with explosive diarrhea.
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.30995
>>30994
Reeeeeee! Don't get shit on the Elway shrine!
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.30998
31001
*polishes helmet*
*makes Shatter scroll*
*studies gauntlet diagrams*
*pours blood over mace*
*feeds birdies*
*grinds for feats on holodeck*
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31000
31072
I'll ask again, why did Thez ask about scroll-crafting earlier?
Trumpaladin
KH16I
?
No.31001
31002
>>30998
*pets pony*
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31002
31016
>>31001
[happy pony noises*
KH16I
?
No.31003
31005
>>30966
I'll tell you why the entertron won't fix it. It's because it is psychosomatic
\r
Anonymous
KH16I
?
No.31004
31006 31008
>>30966
>Infernius is infected with a parasite
Oh...

Oh...

I think I know what it is
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31005
>>31003
That's what I thought..
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31006
31007 31008 31011 31012
>>31004
It can't be a physical parasite though, because Tracy already immolated his body. Detect Evil may reveal impure beings/spells within the body.
Maybe try, Break Enchantment?
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31007
31011 31023
>>30981
Kek
>>30994
>>30990
Torc runs from this biological weapon while his faggot laughs his ass off
>>31006
10 shekels says it has something to do with him becoming a jew
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31008
31009
>>31004
>>31006
"te-tell Thez i-i love her."
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31009
31010 31011
>>31008
>He's alone in the room atm, unless Darkie is still there
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31010
31011
>>31009
*body goes limp*
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31011
31013 31020 31072
>>31006
Well... Does the Entertron fail to resurrect all parasitic lifeforms inside of a host when the host's material is entered but the parasite's is not? If this is the case, then when Thez was casually killing the entire party for fun, she would have Killed tracy's child, but did not resurrect it. So Tracy's child would be dead and Tracy no longer pregnant.

>>31007
That or cheating on Thez

>>31009
That's sad

>>31010
Trumpaladin approaches Inferius
"hey buddy"
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31012
>>31006
>Break Enchantment
That's not a bad idea. That is a Paladin spell
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31013
31014
>>31011
"i- i cant feel my body."
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31014
31015
>>31013
"yeah I think my girlfriend did something really drastic to it"
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31015
31017
>>31014
"trump my friend i need to tell you something."
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31016
31020
>>31002
link
>"Little pony, are you intent on feeding and grinding and what have you all day?"
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31017
31018
>>31015
Moves closer to hear Infernius
"What is that, Infernius?"
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31018
31019 31021 31022
>>31017
"tell thez i love her, please trump."
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31019
>>31018
"I will Infernius, I will. She knows though..."
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31020
>>31011
>when Thez was casually killing the entire party for fun, she would have Killed tracy's child
This has been bothering me for a while, desu.. That time was the only time she ever died.. (I've acyually been extra cautious with her for that reason)
For that matter, would Blasphemy have even killed her, since she's ebil? I actually figured that Thez just one-shotted with a melee attack in the moment, while the utter foulness of "that phrase" had her stunned, although GM never specified that. Either way, she was out cold
>>31016
>'It matters what the faggot who controls this game throws at us'
*dodges virtual wrecking ball*
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31021
31022
>>31018
*pokes with stick*
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31022
31024 31026
>>31018
"Infernius... I don't think I've ever apologized to you for what I've done. I'm sorry.

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you I'm not the kind of guy to steal someone else's waifu, because I am. But I value our relationship far more than that. I value our friendship more than that. I value you. And I would not intentionally do anything to hurt you."

>>31021
*Pets proximate pony*
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31023
>>31007
>with him becoming a jew
If it were that, wouldn't he have lost all his class abilities because of it too?
We don't have anyone who can cast Atonement, so he's fugged if that's the case.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31024
741.png
>>31022
Needs pic
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31025
*forges second helm*
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31026
31027 31028
>>31022
"i forgive you, trump im s-so cold."
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31027
31029
>>31026
"D'aww"
Hugs Infernius
"What... what can I do to help?"
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31028
>>31026
*reappears, holding torch*
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31029
31030 31032
>>31027
"do we have a fireplace?"
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31030
31031 31032
>>31029
"We should, either in the library or the forge. I kept trying to get Tracy to stop wasting her time on those eggs and just put them in front of a fireplace, but she didn't listen"
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31031
31034
>>31030
"c-could you help me there?"
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31032
31033 31034 31035
>>31029
"You'll die immediately if you leave the Entertron."
>>31030
"They needed a mother's care, not just heat."
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31033
31036
>>31032
"i feel like my blood is freezing."
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31034
31036
>>31031
"Just a minute"
>>31032
"Why would he die if he left the entertron?"

Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31035
>>31032
"They were eggs. You can literally leave them in an incubator"
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31036
31037 31038 31040
>>31033
*holds torch closer*
>>31034
"He's been bleeding from every orifice for hours now. The only reason he hasn't shriveled up is because of the healing affect."
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31037
31039
>>31036
"tracy light me on fire."
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31038
31039
>>31036
"Don't light him on fire"
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31039
>>31037
>>31038
"Well, which is it?!"
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31040
31041
>>31036
"He should have a regenerating ring though. Does he have a regenerating ring?"
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31041
31042 31043
>>31040
I think he gave that back to Thez.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31042
31043
>>31041
"That was his engagement ring wasn't it? He needs that back"
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31043
31044 31045 31050
>>31042
>>31041
"only thing me have with me right now."
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31044
>>31043
"Then... I guess it's safe to take you out, and take you to the library"
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31045
31048
>>31043
"Damnit Infernius, you ain't dying today."
What can Torc do in the way of detection spells?
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31046
31047 31072
*makes True Strike Scroll*

Were we going to run the campaign today/tonight? Or should I make other plans?
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31047
31051
>>31046
Are you trying to make a shatter spike? You know I have something that is vastly better, right?

I am not sure
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31048
31049
>>31045
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Sorcerer/Wizard_Spell_List
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31049
31050
>>31048
I need to think for once in my pathetic life
What am I looking for?
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31050
31052
>>31043
Trumpaladin, who is technically speaking a healer, uses "Remove Disease" on Infernius

>>31049
No one knows
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31051
31055
>>31047
Did you ever take the Improved Sunder feat? Without the feat, it only functions as a +1 longsword, the feat is also a requirement for Blackguard.
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31052
31055
>>31050
nothing happens.
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31053
31054
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Detect_Chaos
Fuck it, I'll try this
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31054
31055 31057 31060
>>31053
As a Chaotic Cleric, his body radiates the aura normally.
Trumpaladin, try, detect Evil.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31055
31056
>>31051
GM explicitly stated Suiboto is a hell of a lot better than a shatterspike. In fact, he replied to one of your "Tracy crafts a shatter spike" with "or, you could just use the much better one Trump never uses"

>>31054
Sure

>>31052
Detect Alignment on Infernius, using Vanderiem's power so Trump doesn't expend a spell
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31056
31059
>>31055
I know that, but do you have the feat?
>Detect Alignment
Your character wouldn't think of that. Just start with Detect Evil.
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31057
31058
>>31054
i gotta go for a couple hours.
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31058
>>31057
Reeeeeeeeeeee!
See ya'; 'till then.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31059
31061
>>31056
My character is saving his detect evil spells for something else...

No, I do not believe I have the feat
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31060
31062 31072
>>31054
>thows self off cliff
Can a chracter us a spell of a higher level, but then has to deal with penalties and shit for a while?
Also, what level clerical spels can Infernius use?
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31061
31063
>>31059
You can cast Detect Evil unlimitedly.
Also, you should take the feat. Even if the sword worked without the feat, you'd still provoke attacks of opportunity whenever you tired to use it, meaning you could get your head cut off when you tried to sunder an enemy's weapon.
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31062
31064 31072
>>31060
Idk. But might just be best to wait until Infernius/GM gets back.
Infernius can cast up to 8th level Clerical spells.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31063
>>31061
>Unlimited detect evil
Wait, really?
*casts detect evil, even though it will just reveal an evil presence... aaaannnnnnnnnnd it's Tracy
>>31061
>you'd still provoke attacks of opportunity whenever you tired to use it
We'll let GM expalin how Suiboto works
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31064
31065
>>31062
I was gonna wait, I'm just making a plan
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31065
>>31064
You could always prepare spells or scribe scrolls.
I g2g for a while.
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31066
31067
okay, last question before I lay out my plan.
Is the parasite affecting Infernius's body or consiousness?
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31067
31068
>>31066
We don't even know if there is a parasite
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31068
31069 31070
>>31067
Is it affecting his consiousness or body?
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31069
31071
>>31068
We don't know. We do know that he is suffering physical efects, but those could be psychosomatic. We don't know if he has a parasite, and we don't know what it is infecting. Everything that could heal the body doesn't seem to work, so my guess is that if there is a parasite, it is either one that affects consciousness, or it is one that is not affected by healing - the only way that could happen is if Infernius is pregnant
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31070
31071
>>31068
He is suffering severe physical effects sort of similar to deadly influenza, but "remove disease" and the Entertron do nothing, suggesting he is not actually suffering from disease even though he clearly has the symptoms of it
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31071
31072
>>31069
>>31070
Well, I have an idea. It's either going to kill Torc or fix this mess.
I want run it by gm alone though.
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31072
31073 31075 31076
>>30963
K.
Magic Missile
Ray of Enfeeblement
Continual Flame
Levitate
Lightning Bolt
Fireball
Cone of Cold
Wall of Force
Globe of Invulnerability
It is unknown how many charges the staff has, or how quickly they regenerate. Don't break it.
The Bracers are more ornamental than one's average 'functionally magic' bracers (they WERE made for Thez). They have very clear symbols and icons of contemporary shields, as well as a glass(steel) lens that duplicates the proportions of the shield its self on both pieces.
When in use, the shield is just out of arm's reach, though if it is lowered to the ground, it can be stood on as a stationary 'plate' (or crouched on and used for a sled if you find yourself going down a snow-covered hill).
>freezing
Oh is it freezing? You poor baby,... where I live its below freezing for the next 2-3 months. Xp
>>30966
Damn
>>31000
She hasn't said, she was just making sure you could.
>>31011
When THEZ was casually killing the party? I,... oh you were just incapacitated.
>>31046
I gotta work till 10:30p tonight
>>31060
No higher level spells, except scrolls (and u have to make a spellcraft check).
>>31062
I have to remind you,... the creation of scrolls is a magical item crafting. Meaning, you can't be scribing scrolls at the same time you're working on your singular item,....
>>31071
Oh boy
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31073
31074
>>31072
>oh boy
Prepare your flowcharts
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31074
31075 31077
dis.png
>>31073
>flowcharts

Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31075
31081
>>31072
Looking at the wiki it's looking like Trollestia probably can't do what I really want her to do...

You do remember when Thez was casually killing the party with the Starlight Glimmer thing right? I was pissing her off by asking some question so she killed Infernius and Tracy and Me. I think this was very shortly after the Kefka battle, but I am not sure

>>31074
This
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31076
>>31072
>scrolls count as magick items
Okay, forget about that then.

Did Tracy bring back anything interesting from the bazaar?
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31077
31078 31080 31084
>>31074
Fine, prepare your fucking rule books.
But first I do need to know how that thing is affecting Infernius: mind or body?
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31078
31079
>>31077
We don't know.
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31079
31084
>>31078
Did I fucking ask you?
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31080
31082 31083
>>31077
And how do you plan to determine that?
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31081
31084
>>31075
He just said they were only incapacitated.
And it was before the Kefka battle.
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31082
31088
>>31080
Magic n shite
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31083
31085 31088
>>31080
Did Trumpaladin's Detect Ebil pick up any malign auras from Infernius's body?
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31084
31086 31088
>>31079
>>31077
We. Don't. KNOW.

>>31081
Sure, whatever
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31085
>>31083
This
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31086
31087
>>31084
I didn't ask you either
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31087
>>31086
GM is not going to metagame in the way you want him to. You're going to have to do trial and error just like all of the rest of us
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31088
31090 31091 31092 31094
>>31082
Fire away
>>31083
Yes. Tiny and elusive, somewhere in Infernius's head.
>>31084
Babies aren't parasites, unless their parents are parasites. Xp
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31090
31093 31094
>>31088
>Yes. Tiny and elusive, somewhere in Infernius's head
Oh Shit!

>babies aren't parasites
In the mammalian life cycle, the earliest stages are spent sucking blood and nutrients from a host with which it remains in prolonged contact, despite being a seperate organism. This meets the biological definition of a parasite
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31091
31093
>>31088
Okay, it is physical and not mental.
Can Torc use this spell?
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/mindSwitch.htm
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31092
31093 31094
>>31088
How many evil signatures?
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31093
31095 31096
>>31090
>parasites
Only if you're engaging the most detached and dismissive definition of parasite possible. In the same sense, an apple on an apple tree is a parasite. Xp
>>31092
Just one, tiny but strong.
>>31091
>psionic
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31094
31096
>>31088
>Tiny and elusive, somewhere in Infernius's head
>>31092
*vanishes*
*returns with giant sledge hammer*
"Do you want to try a Smite Ebil attack, Flashy?"
>>31090
Offspring of placental mammals are not considered to be parasites.
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31095
31099
>>31093
So, no?
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31096
31098 31099
>>31093
An apple on a tree is not a separate organism. It is a growth of the apple tree

>>31094
Kek, we could try that. It should kill the infection

It meets the CDC's definition
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31097
31100 31101 31102 31103
*infernuises body animates and flees the tower*
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31098
31102 31104
>>31096
"Remember to completely crush his brain."
Also, Bless Weapon.
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31099
31100 31101 31102
>>31095
No
>>31096
e_e
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31100
>>31099
>>31097

Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31101
>>31097
Fuck
>>31099
Well, I'm out of ideas

Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31102
31105 31108
>>31097
"Infernius! Come Back! We are trying to help you!"
Trumpaladin yells, while wielding Vanderiem

>>31098
"We just need to smite the evil inside of it, Tracy"

>>31099
I mean it's worth a try
ox5CJ
?
No.31103
31106
[3d20 = 35]
>>31097
>implying you could outrun Tracy
*slits his sinews with canesword, with intent to cut off the legs*
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31104
>>31098
MOUNTS TRACY
"Track Him down! Grapple Him! Chain Him!"
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31105
31107
>>31102
*sleared speech*
"me not control legs!"
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31106
31108
>>31103
I think he has a head start on us, so we'll need to catch him first
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31107
>>31105
"We're coming to save you!"
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31108
>>31102
>try
Yes
>babies = parasites
No
>>31106
Thez <whoooofs> to the outside of the tower, in case he runs that way.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31109
"LET'S CATCH HIM!"
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31110
boop
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31111
Trumpaladin is free
ox5CJ
?
No.31112
31114 31118
[3d20 = 30]
THIS is where those boots would've come in handy, if you'd used them.
*gets mounted and chases after the bull*
>100 speed
*Catches up to him instantly and slashes with intent to sever legs*
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31113
kek
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31114
>>31112
Damn, that's a good point. Just Grapple him and chain him though. No need to slash sinews
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31115
31117 31119
*extends chain and attempts to entangle bull*
MEYbI
?
No.31116
31119
[1d20 = 17]
*grapples Infernius, jumping off Tracy if necessary*
ox5CJ
?
No.31117
[1d20 = 4]
>>31115
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31118
31120
>>31112
I don't know, he had a good head start, and there's lots of places to hide in the middle section.
While I have the chance, the middle section is something like a a strip-mall, except that goes in all directions. There are an amazing number of specialty buildings, shops, and features, all abandoned for hundreds of years. It would be covered in dust if the whole building wasn't essentially sterile.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31119
31123
>>31115
>>31116
"Yee Haw! Roping a bull from horse back! Now THIS is a rodeo!"
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31120
31122 31123
>>31118
>lots of places to hide
Tracy casts Detect Good to sense his Clerical Aura.
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31121
31123 31160
The only thing that's known is that there is a tiny evil presence in Infernius's brain, and that he hasn't left the Tower, either by the front door or by teleporting using the dais.
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31122
31124
>>31120
THAT will lead Tracy right to Infernius. The former (with Trump) can prepare to approach and rodeo, but its not like Infernius doesn't know they're there.
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31123
>>31121
>>31119
>>31120
"help over h-"

Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31124
>>31122
Follows him at full speed.
Trump's faggot, get ready to respond.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31125
31127 31128
Readies grapple with rope
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31126
31127 31128
Detect evil on Jew brain parasite
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31127
>>31126
This before This >>31125

Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31128
31129 31136
>>31125
You remembered! You did remember right? The party has a Rope of Entangling
>>31126
Detecting the parasite takes a full 3 rounds due to the size and nature. Be aware.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31129
>>31128
>The party has a Rope of Entangling
I have never heard of that, but sure. He takes whatever rope is there

>Three rounds
How long does it take Tracy to get in grapple range?
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31130
31132 31135 31136
*high pitch voice infernuis shouldn't be able to make*
"You fools will never catch me."
ox5CJ
?
No.31131
31132 31136
tfw the ride starts.jpg
[1d20 = 5]
Casts True Strike, while walking towards aura.
Also Track check via Scent to find him faster.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31132
>>31130
>>31131
"TRACY! Follow the sound!"
MEYbI
?
No.31133
31134
[1d20 = 1]
Trumpaldin does a Listen check on the Jew voice
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31134
>>31133
Well...
ox5CJ
?
No.31135
[1d20+5 = 19]
>>31130
Listen check.
Moves towards sound
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31136
31139
>>31128
>>31131
>>31130
When did we get a rope of entangling? Was that in one of the sessions I was driving?
iDsuF
?
No.31137
31140
[1d20 = 18]
s t e a l t h
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31138
31173
>Torc just sees everyone disapper
"Ain't eough alcohol in the world..."
Torc goes to get trollestia, he will need a mount
>bred is stale
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31139
31140 31141 31142
>>31136
No, that was in the treasury when the party first reclaimed it from the ants. I thought Tracy took possession of it, but then I suppose it either got stolen or buried in Tracy's dungeon in that event.
ox5CJ
?
No.31140
31142
[2d20 = 31]
*walks straight through walls and whatever to get to the bull's Aura location faster*
>>31137
Shouldn't that take two checks?
Spot and listen (both +5) to hone-in faster. She can still feel the aura too.
>>31139
She kept most of her equipment in the bag, I just never had the chance to use that one (or I forgot when I did).
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31141
31143 31144
>>31139
CALLS FAE
Orders (via link)
"Bull is on the lose, infected with a mind control Jew Parasite. Use your track to hunt him down in Tower middle section. Grapple, then rope him if you find him - alert us"
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31142
>>31140
>>31139
Trumpaladin is grabbing the rope from Tracy's bag, so I guess he does use it.

Spins rope like lasso, readying a lasso attack on Infernius
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31143
31147
>>31141
Reeee! You'll fuck up muh stealth.
Have her guard the dais.
*phases through walls towards bull's aura/scent/sound, in stealth*
S7C0i
?
No.31144
31146 31149
[1d20 = 10]
>>31141
Fae flies in, Thez taking position slightly inside the entrance and flexes her auras, full spot check.

Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31145
31147
[subtle impatient nightmare noises]
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31146
31173
>>31144
>waits for Torc to arrive
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31147
31148 31150
>>31145
>>31143
Ain't nothing stealthy about a 2000 pound horse with heavy breathes charging through a strip mall. Ethereal Jaunt would take too many rounds. Just go around in a single round, or Break through the walls, since you weight a literal ton
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31148
31149 31150 31153
This guy was bleeding from every orifice when he ran off. Should he leave a trail of blood, or at least the scent of his blood?
*sniffs ground for blood*
>>31147
>heavy breathes
>rogue
pic one
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31149
31152
>>31148
A cauchemar's smoke comes from snorting

>>31144
>"Good Job Fae, keep it up! Smell for him as well"
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31150
31151 31152 31153
>>31147
>>31148
"so long gay bois"
*teleports*
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31151
31157 31162
>>31150
You can't teleport!
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31152
31154
>>31149
>comes from snorting
>>31150
REEEEEEE
>>31149
This is why I told you to have Fae guard the freaking dais!
MEYbI
?
No.31153
31157
[1d20 = 18]
>>31148
>>31150
"DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY TRACY!"

Listen check
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31154
31157 31159
>>31152
That's what the wiki says

What is a dais?
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31156
31173
roll-safe-meme-kayode-ewumi_bbc-three.jpg
>you don't have to particpate in this clusterfuck if GM doesnt acknowlegde your posts
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31157
31158 31161 31173
>>31151
He could with the dais.
>>31153
*follows bull wherever he is, if he's still there*
>>31154
Yeah, but she doesn't have to snort every turn.
The dais is the teleporter. That's why I said to send Fae there.
MEYbI
?
No.31158
31160 31168 31173
>>31157
>>31155
Trumpaladin and Trumpaladin's faggot have no idea what a dias is, why there is one in the tower, where there is a dais in the tower, or how he could teleport using the thing he's never heard of before 20 minutes ago
\r
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31159
31163
>>31154
A dais is a low platform for a lectern, seat of honor, or a throne
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31160
31163 31173
Also, for the 6 gorillionth time, did TYracy manage to find anything interesting at the bazaar or not?
>>31158
see >>31121

Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31161
31162
>>31157
Well, I'm saying that limited character knowledge meant protecting the Greek-named teleporter was impossible for Trumpaladin
Anonymous
iDsuF
?
No.31162
>>31151
>>31161
i gotta go again ill be back later.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31163
31164
>>31159
Yeah I saw google. That doesn't explain why it's in the middle section, why it teleports or anything.
>>31160
Eh, I missed it, and Trumpaldin wouldn't know that either
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31164
31165 31166
>>31163
Uh, wasn't the dais what Torc investigated when we first started?
MEYbI
?
No.31165
mission-failed-ybqb7x.jpg
>>31164
Maybe? My character didn't investigate and I didn't read all of you posts

In any event, pic related
\r
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31166
31167
nightmare form 2.jpg
[frustrated nightmare noises]
"I swear, ext time I see that emo bovine, I'm going to grind him into hamburger!"

Tracy then paces about all the abandoned shoips and whatnot, Searching for abandoned items and anything else interesting. She uses her Detect Magick wand to identify any plausible magick items of facilities.
>>31164
I think it was.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31167
>>31166
*pets horsey to calm her*

Trumpaladin also looks at the shops, which he intends to open to the public in a commercial venture
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31168
31171
>>31158
>Trumpaladin's faggot have no idea what a dias is
I did though... I suspected you didn't, so that why I spoke up...
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31169
When will the baker make more bread?
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31170
31171 31175
Tracy examines the shops as well, searching for anything of value that may have been left behind.

Also, did she find anything at the flea market? because the question has been driving me insane since yesterday afternoon.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31171
31172
>>31168
Huh. Perhaps we'll do better and make more efficient use of NPCs next time

>>31170
If GM does not Return, Trumpaladin directs Tracy into a more secluded location
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31172
>>31171
Fucking rabbits
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31173
31175 31176 31186
>>31156
Sorry, my browser keeps freezing.
>>31146
What does this mean?
>>31138
Okay, I missed this one legit
>>31157
>>31158
The dais is at the top, but Thez has that covered. If he teleported, he may still be somewhere in the tower.
>>31160
No.

Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31174
I'll bake soon, sheesh
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31175
>>31173
>>31170
"TRACY, TRACK HIM DOWN!"

>"Fae! Track him down!"
ox5CJ
?
No.31176
31178
[3d20 = 34]
>>31173
>he may still be somewhere in the tower
Casts Detect Good Again, to find his aura.
Spot+5
Listen+5
Track (via the scent of his blood and diarrhea, since he was bleeding profusely, and hasn't bathed since then)
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31177
Casts detect evil. If it takes three rounds then it takes three rounds
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31178
31179 31180
>>31176
Desu, you'll have to wait until Infernius' faggot returns, I'm giving him creative discretion on this. Depending on what he had in mind by teleport, its possible he's not in the tower.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31179
31182
>>31178
But he can't teleport. He can cast "Astral Gate," but he can't teleport
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31180
31181
>>31178
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Okay then, can Tracy ransack the shops and facilities as she looks for him?
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31181
31183 31184
>>31180
Husbando is on your back, so she'll have to share. But yes, ransack shops
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31182
>>31179
Infernius couldn't, that's true
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31183
31185
>>31181
Did you ever make a bag? Where have you been carrying your stuff.
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31184
31185
>>31181
Its all machines and devices, mostly offering haxx for item creation. That one over there looks like a scroll printing press.
Anonymous
MEYbI
?
No.31185
31187 31188
>>31183
Robe of a Billion Pockets

>>31184
Eh

Wait. Can I staff these with resurrected pirates, then trade magical items to Sparintenar?
Anonymous
IkI8+
?
No.31186
>>31173
Its fine, just have trollestia get Torc tere plz
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31187
How long does True Strike last
>>31185
They're normal-sized pockets though, aren't they?
>>31185
>trade magical items
You need spellcasters to make those.
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31188
>>31185
Yeah, IDK about pirates, but they can be staffed, sure.
Mrs. Sentry
ox5CJ
?
No.31189
*Tracy gets increasingly frustrated*
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31190
Fug it, baking
Anonymous
S7C0i
?
No.31195
1a.png
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/31191.html