/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is reccomended to be able to post effortlessly, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

How-To-Soak-Nuts-WholeLifestyleNutrition.com_.001.jpg
Swamp-soaked Nuts
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27910
As we join the party for this round of tomfoolery, Infernius is residing comfortably in the Tower. Tay is also, despite a rebuke from Thez, and likewise Torcuil is resting comfortably.

On other fronts, several of Trump's Generals have been burned alive by acid, while others feebly attempt to fend off a dragon with their bows. Trump and Tracy speed in to aid the scenario, while Fae attempts to direct combat and help PCs and NPCs alike to live another day.

Welcome back to the Game, we're in the middle of murder so please don't mind my lack of descriptions/invitations, lets continue shall we?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27913
27915
How many rounds until melee range?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27914
Tracy is still charging, preparing a ride-by sneak attack on the dragon's wing.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27915
27919
>>27913
One.
If you have the ride-by feat, attack it's wing. If not, shoot it after she charges by it.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27916
27922
Ride by? And why the wings when the neck exists?

Would I still be able to do a full round?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27917
27920 27921
>>27905 →
Oh? Thread?
>>27907 →
IDFK at this point, where do you want him (aside from Troll/dragon-fight)
>>27912 →
Fair point
Anonymous
7NLF/
?
No.27918
27923
I am kinda sad. I hit the overboard button and seen the nuts and smoked I thought it was a recipie for cooked nuts.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27919
27922
>>27915
Get in Melee range. Vanderiem does more than twice as much damage as s long now, and I get attack bonuses for him I don't with longbow. He's an awesome weapon, and the bow is not even remotely close to an equal
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27920
27926
>>27917
official Aryanne thread.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.27921
>>27917
I guess he'll still be at the Tower.
I mean he never left.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27922
27924 27925
>>27916
A dragon's wing is it's most vulnerable spot. Her sword isn't doing shit on it's neck.
Also, I hope to prevent it from flying up and covering the whole forest in acid.
>>27919
That's what the Ride-by attack is for.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27923
>>27918
your welcome to stay and have a good time killing dragons and stuff.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27924
>>27922
Alright... I won't have him whistle.

Readies attack with Vanderiem and also has the shield drawn. Smite Evil on first two blows
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27925
27926
>>27922
You have bite and flaming hooves attack with high strength and everything. Use that
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27926
27928
>>27920
Thats some funny shit, esp in context.
>>27925
Bite w/ fly-by attack is not the best idea
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27927
27929
When can we make our attacks?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27928
>>27926
What about hooves? If she uses both simultaneously, would they both be sneak attacks?
NcwMp
?
No.27929
27932
[8d20 = 74]
>>27927
You're right, sorry. I took a moment to fun-post
Dice is the most recent volley of arrows. As they fly, the area around the Generals is magically darkened, and at the same time the dragon retreats into the safety of the bog. It is at this point that Tracy and Trump come onto scene, unable to engage but still undetected and at elevation.
NcwMp
?
No.27930
27931
[1d6 = 1]

Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27931
27933
>>27930
oh shit.
dLgR+
?
No.27932
27934 27935
[1d20 = 5]
>>27929
Spot to pursue dragon
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27933
>>27931
No worries, that was the damage roll for the arrows
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27934
>>27932
>Darkness Spell
You won't see it. Even Tracy can't see through that. Black Dragons are masters of stealth: he could've already dragged away the bodies by now...
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27935
>>27932
Fail. Its a particularly murky bog, and one that has been multi-corrupted (per ability) so to be most rank, most stank, and most,... foul (I couldn't think of another word that rhymed).
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27936
27937 27938
Reveal self to the group, tell them to gather the dead, and point me to the wounded. And proceed onwards
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27937
27939
>>27936
Onwards?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27938
27940
>>27936
>proceed onwards
There's still a dragon. He could attack again at any time.

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27939
27941 27944
>>27937
Of course. To the troll encampment. Do you think we'd go home empty handed?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27940
>>27938
Then be ready to fight a dragon at any time
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27941
27942 27943 27944
>>27939
You don't want to try and talk to the Dragon first? For all we know, he could be preparing to collapse a cavern under the trail, and catch all the soldiers in a muddy pitfall.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27942
27945
>>27941
or maybe send a soldier for backup?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27943
>>27941
It's a fucking black dragon. There is no talking to it. It's a sadistic creature by nature. Just attack it if gives you the opportunity
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27944
27947
>>27941
A very shrewd analysis, but improbable given the terrain
>>27939
So "Fall back and raid the Trolls" is your command?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27945
>>27942
>a soldier
He'll die. This thing has holes all over it can attack from.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27946
27948
Wait, I'm confused. Who is who?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27947
27953
>>27944
Proceed to Troll encampment is the command. Collect dead first

If Tracy can talk to the dragon though she's welcome
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27948
>>27946
Blood-red is Infernius, Dark-red is Trump, orange-ish is ???, GM is bright, ur moss-green
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27950
27952
>>27949
We have none to give them
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27951
>27943
trump change my flag so im easier to tell apart from you guys.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27952
>>27950
Meant to delet that.
Anyway, it couldn't hurt to find out its intentions. If it's just hunting, it might just swim off, but if it's looking to prevent anyone from finding its territory, that's a lot more to worry about.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27953
27955 27956
>>27947
Falling back (in context) results in a scattering of the Trolls. They weren't really a threat to begin with (most of their males died in the last excursion anyhow), so they're in emergency/damage-control mode anyhow. Doing so gives breadth from the dragon tho.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27954
27957
I g2g for half an hour..
dLgR+
?
No.27955
>>27953
Proceed forward. Destroy the encampment and kill all trolls. Escort soldiers. Direct attack dragon if it attacks us.
\r
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27956
27958
>>27953
do my psionic powers let me detect the disturbance in the force?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27957
27959 27962
>>27954
https://youtu.be/lk1ggvcWyTg
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27958
27960
>>27956
Youll detect Trumpaladin when he comes back. He'll be running towards you hysterically
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27959
>>27957
this is why i don't trust restaurants.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27960
>>27958
good good.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27961
I've said it twice already, but I will say it again:
No man is left behind, not living, wounded or dead

Hell, Trumpaladin says that to the men and Fae
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27962
27963 27965
1510797446268-0.png
>>27957
>mfw I'm cooking for people atm
I have ~5 minutes before I have to go again, but it's going to be longer after that...
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.27963
27964
>>27962
See you soon
>waits for anything
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27964
27967 27968
>>27963
Can you make some Fear Scrolls?
I g2g again...
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27965
27967 27968
>>27962
Yeah, I'm gonna have to make food soon too.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27966
27967 27968
I would make food but I think my mom through away my cooking pot the last time she was here
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27967
27968
>>27964
>>27965
>>27966
well shit i guess ill go get some mcdonalds.

Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.27968
27969
>>27964
I can try
>>27966
RIP
>>27965
Bye
>>27967
Ha, already ate now I don't need to leave


Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27969
27971
>>27968
Don't act like I'm crossing the ocean, I'll be done in like 10 minutes
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27970
29792
Last night only took a while cuz I was barbeque-ing and ran out of propane and hadda switch to the oven to finish
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.27971
27972
>>27969
Well fuck, he went across the ocean. We'll never see him again
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27972
27973 27974
>>27971
Back, rdy 2 go but waiting a bit 4 Tracy
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27973
27974
>>27972
I'm still doing shit, but I can play here and there.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27974
>>27972
>>27973
im back
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27975
27976
So as I see it there are a few ways to proceed on this:

Have Tracy go ethereal to look in the water and ground for the hiding spot of the dragon

After everyone else is in the non-bog area, come back on Fae and hope the dragon attacks

Do the same as above but on Tracy, making loud noises to get the dragon to attack
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27976
27977 27978
>>27975
>loud noises
Black dragons aren't fish: they know better than to take that kind of bait. Also, it can spray us from hiding.
If you want it to expose itself, you're going to need something irresistible.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27977
27979
>>27976
Like troll corpses while remaining ethereal? What are your suggestions?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27978
27979 27981
>>27976
If Tracy wants to offer the dragon a large stock of gold coins for safe passage back through the swamp, she is welcome to do so
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27979
27982
>>27977
I imagine it would eat that, but you need something to get it to expose itself. They're more clever than the average hoo-man.
Maybe try saying something? At least distract it long enough for the soldiers to get away. What's your Diplomacy level?
>>27978
That could easily work, but it might want proof.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27980
27981
I still have an Acid-resistance potion on me I recieved from Tracy before the Kefka fight
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27981
27983 27984
>>27978
Tracy has a large stock of gold coins? Oh yeah, Tracy DOES have a large stock of,....
>>27980
That'd be QUITE useful desu
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27982
27983 27984 27985
>>27979
Diplomacy is +29

>for the soldiers to get away
This isn't about the best way to cut and run
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27983
27987
>>27981
>>27982
has trump made iy back to the tower yet?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27984
27990
shrug.png
>>27981
>Violated the NAP and didn't bring enough shekels for the toll booth
Well fug...
>>27982
What's your plan then?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27985
27986 27990
>>27982
You say that, but you've got 16 hit-dice. Deaths (even reverseable ones) can have an impact on morale,....
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27986
27990
>>27985
This,
It could have a legit impact on Leadership if you lead them to their dooms.
Best to protect the troupe first.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27987
27989 27990
>>27983
Newp, he brought some troll-hunters to a dragon-fight
Get it? Like, bringing a knife to a gunfight?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.27988
27991
Well, the path back is covered in acid AND has a dragon watching it.
Wut do? is there another way back to the Port? (he might be watching that too though)
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.27989
>>27987
do i sense that anything is wrong or out of place?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27990
27992
image.jpeg
>>27987
>>27986
>>27985
>>27984
>impact on morale
Do you honestly believe I do not know that?

The plan is escort the troops to the other side away from the bog, have them kill the trolls, then come back and figure out how to get the Dragon to fight us

Peace With Honor
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27991
27992
>>27988
Fly high, look for alternative routes around
MEa/D
?
No.27992
27993 27994
[1d20 = 18]
>>27990
Who's going to carry the bodies?
>>27991
On it.
Fly up while Ethereal until out of Acid Range.
Search Check for alternate paths.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27993
27995 27996
>>27992
No. Do not go ethereal around the soldiers. The dragon will notice and attack again. It will not attack now if it knows we are there. Escort the troops forward along the known route
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27994
>>27992
Fae, Tracy, anyone
MEa/D
?
No.27995
27996 27997
[1d20 = 12]
>>27993
>It will not attack now if it knows we are there.
That's a big assumption. It'll suck if her legs get melted off.
>Do not go ethereal around the soldiers
Why?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.27996
27998
>>27993
The troops are falling back toward the Troll encampment
>>27995
>no ethereal
No bully, but that one confuses me too
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27997
27999
>>27995
>why not go ethereal
Black dragons are cowards. They are more likely to attack 10 soldiers with no paladin and cauchemar than 10 soldiers with a paladin and cauchemar. The only way to go is forward, and we'll look for ways around the swamp when the are out of range of the big, where the dragon is at the moment. Stay next to the bog so the dragon knows we are on it
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.27998
>>27996
Have them attack the trolls. Fae should attack as well, hunting down any that try to run off
MEa/D
?
No.27999
28002
[1d20+5 = 16]
>>27997
>cowards
>thinking it gives a shit about a hoo-man on a flaming hoers
They're also cruel. They'll torture anything they're powerful enough to harm easily.
>go deeper into the swamp
"Whatever you say, Flashy."
Spot check for signs of where skullface will pop-out next.
MEa/D
?
No.28000
[1d20 = 19]
Search check for safer paths through the forest
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28001
28003
Also, ignore the Trolls. They probably scrambled when they heard the Dragon.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28002
>>27999
Well hopefully it thinks we're weak enough to harm easily
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28003
28004
>>28001
NO. We're not quiting this empty handed. Never. Never.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28004
28005
>>28003
Didn't we determine that the Troll civilization was nearly kill anyway?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28005
28008 28010
image.jpeg
>>28004
That's not what we're telling the people when we get back. We're killing all of the trolls and bringing back souvenirs. If at all possible, we're killing the dragon too. Then resurrecting dead soldiers in the entertron.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28006
28007
Can I make a gulag?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28007
>>28006
gommunism?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28008
28011
>>28005
>That's not what we're telling the people when we get back
Why? Tell them we finished them off.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28009
So, what's the plan? Burn what's left of the troll camp and then find a way to bring the soldiers back?
How many bodies were recovered?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28010
>>28005
fuck you, your not killing that nigger dragon without me.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28011
image.jpeg
>>28008
Because five soldiers died on this mission. To say that it was unnecessary, and to go back with nothing, is a slight to honor that is worse than death. No. Never. The remaining trolls must be killed, and the dragon must be at least swiped at.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28012
28013 28017
Sorry, on spooder-patrol for a few
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28013
28017
>>28012
>rev up those flame throwers
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28014
28015 28021
I can't link posts any more because phone is wired

Tracy's faggot: the plan is to kill all of the trolls, burn their encampment, and then look for a way to lure out the dragon or go back into its lair.

Hopefully all bodies were recovered at least in part
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28015
>>28014
nigger what did i just say?
dLgR+
?
No.28016
28018
The only way I can think to involve Inferius is to send out a pigeon to the tower requesting help to kill a Black Dragon in the swamps southwest of Port Barry
\r
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28017
28019 28025
>>28012
Spooder!
>>28013
*flammenwerfers
At least it isn't a cockroach

Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28018
28020
>>28016
send fae?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28019
>>28017
man i fuggin hate roaches.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28020
28022 28023
>>28018
She's useful in tracking. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to switch over to riding her in a minute
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28021
28024
>>28014
Where do you wanna put the bodies while you're burning down the troll camp?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28022
28027
>>28020
send a pigeon this way then i guess.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28023
28027
>>28020
>switch over
Why?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28024
28031
>>28021
Tracy loves taking human remains and putting them in her bag, except when there's actually a reason to do it?

If that won't work, set them down on the ground away from the dragon's bog and get them after the trolls are kill
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28025
28028
>>28017
Creepy black spooders r bad
Dun tho

Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28026
28030
Also I warn, 'my' movie won movie night, so I'll be distracted during
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28027
28029 28032 28044
>>28023
Trumpaladin needs to make up for the embarrassment or die in the process. Tracy values nothing above not dying. This conflict of interests makes the necessary cooperation impossible
>>28022
Sends pigeon
Extra words
"Prepare many acid resistance potions. Bring gold coins. Be careful not to scare dragon as it hides well"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28028
28029 28035
>>28025
I'm dun tho
Fire in the booth
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28029
28033
>>28027
>>28028
ill bring torc.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28030
28032
>>28026
howard the duck was supposed to win!
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28031
>>28024
You want to put the hummans in the bag covered in acid with all those sharp objects?
Sure.. She'll do it.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28032
28034 28036
>>28027
Oh well shit. If the whole party is invited, it won't be but a thing. Its only a young-adult
>>28030
Get fucked you heathenous bastard Xp
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28033
>>28029
Don't make me regret this
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28034
>>28032
>am offended.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28035
28041
>>28028
"torculi what this note say?"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28036
>>28032
>Its only a young-adult
Could try to make a deal, desu. He'll probably back down at a major threat.

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28037
28040 28045
No, I don't want the whole party

Tracy, just go attack the dragon
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28038
28039
>make a deal with the dragon
The deal is we kill it, and take its corpse and treasure
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28039
>>28038
i like treasure.
MEa/D
?
No.28040
28046
[1d20+5 = 21]
>>28037
>doesn't know where it is
Tracy furtively and carefully wanders around the bog, looking for signs of the Dragon.
"Hey, Skullface! Get out here!"
Rolling to Spot
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28041
28044
>>28035
"What note?"
MEa/D
?
No.28042
[1d20+5 = 10]
Rolling Listen too
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28043
28045
Swallows acid resistance potion
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28044
28047
>>28041
>>28027

Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28045
28046 28048
>>28037
At current, the Generals have fallen back to the Troll-camp position, while the Trolls themselves have fled the hoomans.
The dragon is still in the bog, either waiting or biding its time, while Tracy/Trump and Fae swoop around gathering visual intel (which isn't really anything, cuz black dragons breathe water).
>>28043
Why do I get the impression that that preceeds something foolish a significant action?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28046
28050 28051 28054
>>28045
See >>28040
Tracy is looking for it, taunting it to show itself/talk. while Trumpaladin tracks down the Trolls on Fae.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28047
28049 28055
>>28044
"Damn it, we need to make some acid resistance potions"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28048
>>28045
I wasn't, buys that's a good idea
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28049
28051 28052
>>28047
Too right, it was a resistance spell (same as potion) that allowed Thez to survive Lenos' breath weapon, otherwise she'd have been goo (which, she still would have reconstituted from, but it would have taken months,... ask me how I know that)
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28050
>>28046
I had intended Trumpaladin to still be onTracy in the big while Fae is tracking down and killing Troll children, but... I don't know

If Trumpaladin is riding Tracy:
>"Go ethereal and go inside of the bog, or I will jump off of you and go in the bog myself to find him"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28051
28053
>>28046
Did Skullface respond at all?
>>28049
>ask me how
Will that sidetrack the gameplay?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28052
28053
>>28049
golly gee gm how would you ever know that?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28053
28059
>>28051
>skullface response
No. Have you ever been under water while ppl were talking outside? You can hear that. Dragons have 10x hearing (per the book). It knows you're there (though not who or what you are).
>>28051
>>28052
Because I've crunched the numbers, more than once.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28054
28059
>>28046
>"tell you what Tracy, you tell this dragon we'll give it 40,000 gold sheckels to let all of us by, and you produce whatever you have, or I will do it"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28055
28056 28061
>>28047
"torc how long the potions take?"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28056
28057 28058 28063
>>28055
"Idk"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28057
>>28056
"should me go on ahead?"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28058
>>28056
"trump and tracy might be in trouble."
MEa/D
?
No.28059
28060 28064
[1d20+1 = 9]
>>28053
*stomps hooves*
>SHOUT
"HEY, SKULLFACE!!! I know you're down there, bitch! Let's have a word!"
Roll for Diplomacy
>>28054
>'I don't have any bits on me. Give me a bit to get him to come out..."
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28060
>>28059
>are you me? with that roll it seems like it.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28061
28063
>>28055
1 day per spell and caster level (I.e. 4 days for a 4th level spell at 4th caster level, or 4 days for a 2nd level spell at 6th caster level; spell level can't exceed required caster level for spell, etc.)

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28062
*considers swallowing the alcohol flask now*
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28063
28065
>>28061
>>28056
can he cast acid shield?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28064
28066
>>28059
>"pretend like he's me, and LIE TO HIM. I'd really rather not do it myself because Paladin's code and all, but if you cannot bluff, then I will do it"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28065
28067
>>28063
>acid shield
Uhm, which one now? I'm not finding that spell
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28066
>>28064
>'I'm a cohort: I can't lie either, ifyou know about it. Give me a minute or two to talk to talk to him, and prepare one of your speeches.'
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28067
28069
>>28065
a spell that protects from acid damage.
dLgR+
?
No.28068
[1d20 = 14]
Trumpaladin now tries diplomacy

"Mr. Dragon, we were just looking to pass through around this bog, we meant no harm. Surely we can work out an arrangement"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28069
28071
>>28067
There's Protection from Energy, and Resist Energy.
The one provides 12 points/caster-lever of damage resistance for a single strike, and the other provides 10dmg/round resistance (up to 20 at 7th level and 30 at 11th) for 10 min/level
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28070
28072 28074
I once unironically stopped a gator from catching me by booping it on the nose. This'll be fun if it works.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28071
28072 28073
>>28069
ok good since torculi is afk i grab him and call
out uatchit "thez our family is in trouble."
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28072
28075
>>28071
"For real? Not just bullshit drama?"
>>28070
For real? That's fukkin awesome!
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28073
>>28071
*when he says this thez can sense some of old infernuis*
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28074
>>28070
florida man strikes again.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28075
28077
>>28072
"dragon trouble."
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28076
28078
Is there any response to either Tracy's attempt at diplomacy or mine?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28077
28080
>>28075
"You're discarded my gifts. Why?"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28078
28079
>>28076
Of course not, its a native dragon. Do you expect to be invited for tea? Its looking to survive and eat.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28079
28081 28082
>>28078
What about opportunities to make a load of money?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28080
28083 28085
>>28077
"thez i want to have a long conversation but we do not have the time. ill give you the quick version i was angry sad and hurt that you didnt want my child, and i wish i hadent been that way please forgive me i love you."
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28081
>>28079
Try it. Try it. Try it. TRY IT!
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28082
28083
>>28079
Yes, try it, dragons love money
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28083
>>28082
>>28080

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28084
28086
Think of it this way, he's a young dragon, of a species that loves metal coins, his only assets are his estate and whatever treasure lies beneath the bog. Since he's young, he probably wants nothing more than to have his own, personal hoard of metal coins. What if, just what if, he were taught a lesson on how to make money off of his equity, in the developing world?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28085
28087
>>28080
>glares
"Oh so now you wanna talk? Well that's good, 'cuz I've got plenty to say you,... fuck it, lets just handle business for now."
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28086
28088
>>28084
Jesus Christ. Just tell the dragon you want to pay it 40,000 shekels for safe passage back
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28087
28089 28090
>>28085
"we bring lennos?"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28088
So here's the thing. He's a young adult, who semi-recently inherited a somewhat large estate, but he hasn't really used it for anything except hunting, because he lives in medieval times. Black dragons aren't ambitious as Reds or Blues, but they're incredibly opportunistic, they're known to ask hoomans for hidden treasure hoards before killing them; so we could have some fun here if he's willing to listen.
Since he's not that old and not that big, his treasure hoard is mediocre at best. He probably dreams of having his own underwater cavern full of gold, but it'll take him a century to acquire that much through theft alone.
What if, just what if, he could be convinced to fully exploit his property and develop his swamp into a local range/resort? It only stinks because he's been corrupting the water with his magic, but could be very attractive to travelers who visit the port from afar if developed properly, being so close to the local Football field. With modern knowledge or real-estate practice, he could potentially make more money than he could ever dream of through medieval means.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-a-Lago
It'd require a good Diplomacy check though, with an exceptionally professional deal-maker.
>>28086
If all else fails, we could just sneak the wounded soldiers out while he's distracted thinking about modern business practices.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28089
28091
>>28087
"NO!"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28090
>>28087
(not for the obvious reason either, Lenos is part Black Dragon)
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28091
28092 28095
>>28089
"okay lets go gilly <3"
*lovey dovey eyes*
"have i ever said that your cute when you are mad."
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28092
28095 28098
>>28091
"Well I guess you know,... nevermind, lets just go," arms crossed, angry-face.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28094
28097 28102
To Tracy, through the empathic link. He seems hysterical, like about to break down

>"Jesus tap dancing Christ. You had no difficulty lying to me about the horses. You had no difficulty lying to me about the cores. You're a fucking rogue with "bluff" as a special talent. But now, NOW, the first time in the several months here that lying is a useful skill, you refuse to do it. What the hell is wrong with you? Do it, or I will

>"And the ethereal ness. What the hell? For months you've been like "oh I can go ethereal inside of an enemy's body and shit." Now we ask you to go ethereal into water - water! - to try to find the dragon and let us attack it underwater, and you refuse? What the hell

>"Either this dragon dies tonight or I do. I'm jumping into the water if you don't do anything to go after that dragon"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28095
28096 28099
>>28091
>>28092
Well, its better than the whore being gone and Darth Infernius trying to kill Torc...

Anyway, sorry bout disappearing
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28096
1509313054769.png
>>28095
you better not saying anything like that in char m8. lets you piss off darth infernuis again.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28097
28100
>>28094
Se's already done all of that. She's watching the water for signs from the dragons movements atm.
That stuff was just a meme-tier, non-canon idea about a business proposal that would be hilarious if it actually worked. The objective is to distract the dragon long enough to sneak the wounded through, and buy time for the others to arrive.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28098
28110
>>28092
"okay. we taking your ride or mine?"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28099
28101 28107
>>28095
Tay didn't die. Thez just scarred her off for a bit, and her player got tired.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28100
>>28097
i mean that business idea was pretty good.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28101
>>28099
Well I know that.
Can Torc cast Acid Resistance?
I have a terrible idea...
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28102
28104
>>28094
>oh I can go ethereal inside of an enemy's body and shit
She never said that; those were my ideas. I put all character dialogue in quotes.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28103
28105 28106
Trumpaladin Jumps off of Tracy and into the water

Empathic link
>"fuck you"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28104
28109
>>28102
That doesn't change the fact that you could go ethereal and sneak attack the dragon underwater with your dark vision. I do not understand why you refuse to do it
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28105
28108
>>28103
*is over water*
>'What in tartarus are you doing? He eat you! Wait until he comes up.'
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28106
>>28103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trWeSRhMlFk
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28107
28110 28111
>>28099
"I let her have some fun, but she got too close to mine."
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28108
28109
>>28105
>"THEN FUCKING OFFER HIM GOLD YOU WIRTHLESS CUNT"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28109
>>28104
>dark vision in magically-corrupted bog-water
>Ethereal movement underwater
Her powers aren't that hax, m8.
>>28108
>'He hasn't responded to anything yet. Why don't you try and taunt him out yourself then?'
*gets behind in preparation to drag husband out of bog, at the sight of a lunging dragon*
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28110
28115
>>28098
>>28107

Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28111
28113 28114
>>28107
GM, can Torc talk to Troll?
I have a plane that will fail
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28112
28113
"LET ME MAKE YOU A DEAL NIGGER DRAGON! I GOT 50,000 SHEKELS RECOVERED LOOT WAITING FOR YOU, AND ITS ALL YOURS IF YOU KILL ME FIRST!"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28113
>>28111
we dont have time.
see
>>28112

Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28114
>>28111
Plan* damnit
Also, torc needs two plain rings for enchanting
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28115
28118 28120
>>28110
"Fine, I'll ride back-seat, but don't think you're off the hook. e_e"

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28116
28122
GM, has this dragon shown any signs of coming out yet?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28117
28119
Readies Vanderien and Bees shield, for a full attack with Smite evil on first two blows
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28118
28122
>>28115
*kisses her cheek*
"i know. lets kill that fucking dragon!"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28119
28121
>>28117
Do you want me to have her pull him out, when it sprays?
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28120
28131 28138
>>28115
Torc summons conjures up two rings while running to find Troll
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28121
28124
>>28119
He he swallowed the acid resistance. He wants you to kill the dragon.

I want you to do fucking anything other than wait for the dragon, because that dragon is not coming out by itself

Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28122
28123
>>28116
No. It was (spoiler) waiting for its breath weapon to charge, but when it heard increased and coordinated activity, it decided to wait and listen.
>>28118
<smack> "Oh fuck off, you've got some nerve, after all,... ooooh NOT NOW."

Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28123
28127
>>28122
"i love you bunches!" ya uatchit away!"
MEa/D
?
No.28124
28125 28133
[1d20+5 = 11]
>>28121
Why did he get off her back? His movement is impaired to in the water.
>wants her to kill it
She's gotta know where it is first
Spot check to tell where the Dragon is lurking
MEa/D
?
No.28125
[1d20+5 = 23]
>>28124
Listen check
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28126
28127 28128
Trumpaladin wades deeper into the water. He'll probably drown eventually if Tracy doesn't dive into the water to attack the dragon or try to make a deal to give it 50000 sheckels if it lets us pass or anything

"I AM RIGHT HERE! COME AND GET ME!"
NcwMp
?
No.28127
28132
[1d20+16 = 33]
>>28123
"Just fly you dumb oaf"
>>28126
D> Trip
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28128
>>28126
>try to make a deal
You put the ranks into diplomacy, why haven't you tried it?
>'Can you swim?!'
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28129
Naturally, Trump is swept from his feet and falls <spalooosh> into the bog.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28130
28131
Initiative time
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28131
28135
>>28120
Note to self: learn to fucking type
>>28130
Why you now respond
MEa/D
?
No.28132
28134 28135 28136 28137
[1d20 = 1]
>>28127
rolling to grab him and Drag the fool out of the water, and drag him to dry land
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28133
28137
>>28124
Tracy's faggot, I am dead serious and I want an honest answer. Why do you ignore GM telling you repeatedly the dragon is not coming out on its own? Why do you refuse to try to offer the Dragon gold to get it to come out? What is your game here?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28134
1499578633484.png
>>28132
>tfw its not only me.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28135
>>28131
>no respond
Kill me
>>28132
Well, you fucked up
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28136
28143
>>28132
Tracy slips and also falls <spalooosh> into the bog
MEa/D
?
No.28137
28139
[1d20 = 6]
>>28132
Oh god dammit..!
>>28133
Because she can't do shit unless she gets it to come out. Anyway, she has zero ranks in Diplomacy; Trumpaladin had a lot more advantage in that area.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28138
28140
>>28120
I didn't mean to be offensive, I just thought you were item creating. I didn't realize this pertained to the situation at hand
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28139
28141
>>28137
I have zero ranks in bluff. Use bluff. Do literally anything to entice this dragon to come out
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28140
28145
>>28138
Nope it does, because Torc knows they need acid resistance for this.
"TROLL I NEED YOU!"
Torc begins to enchant the rings with acid resistance
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28141
28143
>>28139
Didn't you just wade into the water and get tripped into said water for doing so? Aren't you DIRECTLY in harms way? I think you are,....
dLgR+
?
No.28142
28145
image.jpeg
Trumpaladin calls upon the power of meme magic to DRAIN THE SWAMP!
\r
MEa/D
?
No.28143
28144 28145
[1d20+5 = 6]
>>28136
Tracy has 5 ranks in Bluff
*gets out of water*
"Listen to the man, skullface. He has something to offer you."
Bluff check
>>28141
This.
He probably could've gotten it to come out with a sufficient Diplomacy check, and a realistic offer..
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28144
28146
>>28143
Nope!
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28145
28147 28150
>>28142
A pity Torcuil is the meme magician
>>28140
"Brlurrrblurr blur Blurr blurr!" (under bog water)
>>28143
Its not that easy. I'm waiting on players to ROLL FOR INITIATIVE
Its battle time. Ur not going anywhere.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28146
>>28144
Damn it, Torc's coming soon
MEa/D
?
No.28147
28151
[1d20+6 = 17]
>>28145
Rolling initiative
dLgR+
?
No.28148
[1d20 = 13]
GM, the touch screen on my phone is barely working. Let me set up a hotspot on my laptop. Roll for initiative
dLgR+
?
No.28149
28151
[1d20 = 16]
GM, the touch screen on my phone is barely working. Let me set up a hotspot on my laptop. Roll for initiative
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28150
28151
>>28145
WHO TOOK MY WAIFU TO THE SWAMP
NcwMp
?
No.28151
28152 28153
[1d20 = 5]
[1d20 = 19]
>>28147
+6? Improved initiative is +4, IDK about that extra 2
>>28149
I'll allow the 16 for situation, don't say I don't love you
>>28150
No one did, Infernius and Thez are on Uatchit

Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28152
28154
>>28151
Then why did i get "blub" to me calling Troll?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28153
28155 28157
>>28151
Nightmare has +6 initiative. Does that apply?
Her first move uis to drag Trumpaladin out of the water.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28154
28156 28158
>>28152
Apologies, I mistook the situation. I was skimming, and thought that Torc was being called on (which my mind thought 'Trump'). The Blurrble was assuming he was still under water (which at the time he was) but I completely misread the scenario. Torcuil is astride Trollestia, who are keeping pace with Uatchit (and Infernius and Thez).
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28155
28159 28160 28164
>>28153
I would love to ride her to attack this thing but you have GOT to top being such a pussy. This thing is a young adult. I could kill it dismounted. Stop running away, stop playing it safe, and attack. I have three swigs of heal serious wounds, I can lay hands, and I can cast heal serious wounds on a mount at the same time as myself. Just let me get a full round attack on this thing. Also, you can grapple it with better strength than inferius if it tries to get away, while I deal a hell of a lot of damage to it with a sword every round.

On my laptop. I am ready
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28156
>>28154
I can finally get "you's" now, click on posts, type, and see new posts as they pop up
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28157
>>28153
No, that's fine, I just thought you were misreading the stats.
Tracy has a 17
Trump has a 16
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28158
28164
>>28154
No problem
"Troll, hold on a second I got something for you."
Torc shoves the ring of acid resistance on her horn
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28159
28161
>>28155
im on the way man.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28160
28163
>>28155
> I could kill it dismounted
Not in the water you can't.
>Stop running away, stop playing it safe, and attack
She can't attack until she knows where it is.
>grapple
It's too BIG for her, and could just drag her underwater. She doesn't have hands either.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28161
28162
>>28159
I'm'a kill this son of a bitch myself
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28162
>>28161
you better fucking not i want some of that xp.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28163
28168
>>28160
Then why did you refuse to help entice it out of the water. Either it wants sheckels and comes out, or it attacks us and comes out. Those are the only two options. Waiting does nothing but wastes our time. It's 10PM central time. You've waited like two hours.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28164
28166 28173 28175
>>28158
"That's sweet, but I doubt I'll need it," she says with a giggle.
>>28155
>I could kill it
In a bog? R u sure about that?
(don't make me get the John Cena meme)

SO has everyone rolled initiative? I know the answer is "No", but too late now,....
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28165
28186
Trumpaladin:

"I AM RIGHT HERE! COME AND GET ME! AHAHAHAHAHA"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_03zn8Vq6iw
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28166
28168
>>28164
Tracy refused to use bluff to get it to come out, so I did the only thing I could - make it it strike first
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28167
28186
Actually, CALL FAE
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28168
28169 28170 28171
>>28163
What was she supposed to say? I think you underestimate its intelligence.
Btw, Leaders, especially Paladins, are responsible for the actions of their cohorts. If Tracy lies in your presence, it still counts as breaking code.
>>28166
I did use Bluff. I rolled a 1. And you're going to die if you stay in the water.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28169
>>28168
Fine, attempt to mount Tracy. If you run away, I'm jumping right back into the bog
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28170
28174
>>28168
You could have tried anything. You tried nothing. Stop fearing failure and try success
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28171
28172 28173 28186
>>28168
i don't have to roll now do i?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28172
>>28171
You're too far away to attack at the moment
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28173
>>28171
meant for
>>28164

MEa/D
?
No.28174
28177
[1d20+5 = 19]
>>28170
>tried nothing
I made two Diplomacy checks and three Spot checks
What more do you want?

Rolling to Spot Where the the Dragon is lurking.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28175
>>28164
"Okay then, I guess I can give it to someone else."
Torc removes the ring and pockets it, keeping his on his finger.
Who wants it when he gets to the battle?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28176
28178
Have the soldiers made it past the trail yet?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28177
28180
>>28174
Tell the dragon it could get lots of money. That is what I wanted you to do. GM explicitly said "try it" and you did not try it
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28178
28179
>>28176
We'll deal with them after this fucker is dead
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28179
28181
>>28178
uh you know you lose leadership points when one dies right?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28180
28183
>>28177
What about the Code of Conduct though? Paladin cohorts can't lie.
And she made that last bluff check to imply that there was money to be made; it failed.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28181
28182
>>28179
NO fucking shit I know that

Do you know you lose points when you switch alignment?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28182
28184
>>28181
no you dont.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28183
28185
>>28180
The fucking thing killed five of my men, and that means it must die. Why is this difficult to understand? Now try to get it to attack you so it will come out
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28184
28185 28187
>>28182
If they are of a different alignment, you do
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28185
28191 28197
>>28183
>it must die
I get that. Just get out of the water before Jaws gets you.
>>28184
Pretty sure everyone in Port Barry is Neutral.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28186
28188 28189 28191 28193 28195 28198
>>28165
"Blurrblur blurrblurr blurr!" (IS under water, I'm sure of it this time)
>>28167
BLURRRR BLURR!!!
>>28171
Yes you do. You're still a round or so out, so its okay, but roll bitch kek, GM is buzzed

Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28187
>>28184
oh, well shit.
CeXOq
?
No.28188
28190 28203
[1d20 = 5]
>>28186

Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28189
>>28186
>buzzed
Aww fuck
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28190
>>28188
doesn't even phase me anymore.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28191
28194
>>28185
>>28186
Do you honestly think the "gestapo" would be as enthusiastic about following a Judeo-Bolshevik as a Nazi

Trumpaladin uses his round to try to mount Tracy
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28192
Alright! Trump has first move, which is good cuz he's in the water. He's followed by Tracy.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28193
>>28186
>remember buzzed gming is drunk gming.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28194
28197
>>28191
Oh, you don't even know about how we're gonna get to THAT shit
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28195
28196 28205
>>28186
"Come on out! We got gold, lots of it! We might just tell you where it is if you can torture it out of us first!"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28196
28199
>>28195
You're still under water faggot!
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28197
>>28194
>>28185
Do I have a full round before he gets here? I attempt to Mount Tracy
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28198
28200 28202
>>28186
Tracy uses her turn to Trumpaladin onto dry land.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28199
>>28196
Tries to get to Tracy then
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28200
28204
>>28198
to drag*
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28201
Trump is in full plate. He doesn't float.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28202
28205
>>28198
Just come close enough to let me get on your back
j7EYG
?
No.28203
[1d20 = 13]
>>28188
I guess I'll roll too
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28204
28206
>>28200
You're gonna have to get in the water
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28205
28207 28208
>>28202
Or this, whatever is better.
>>28195
The thing has more Int than you do. Word your Diplomacy checks a bit more carefully.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28206
>>28204
She already fell in when I rolled that 1.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28207
28209 28212
>>28205
Nah, my plan of jumping into the water worked
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28208
28210 28212
>>28205
>diplomacy
This
Also, Trump can expend a full round righting himself, but it will take his full action.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28209
>>28207
well your not wrong.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28210
28211
>>28208
What can Tracy do in that round?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28211
28213
>>28210
Don't you worry about Tracy myah
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28212
28213 28214 28215 28216
>>28207
>worked
If that's what you think..
It's still underwaterthough, and we have no idea where it is.
>>28208
I've been saying this the whole time. The thing can be incited/distracted, but only if you address it as a sapient creature. Say something clever.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28213
>>28211
Alright then. Trumpaladin rights himself. As free actions he draws sword and shield

>>28212
Isn't it comeing right for us?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28214
28217 28223 28228
>>28212
Decide quick,....
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28215
28219 28222 28234
>>28212
Is the dragon a boy or girl?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28216
28221
>>28212
Please try to talk to it yourself please
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28217
28234
>>28214
Carry him over dry land and out of blasting range
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28219
28220
>>28215
are you gonna fuck it?
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28220
28223 28234
>>28219
Depends on my roll for my opening shout
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28221
28223
>>28216
Why U no try? You have the Diplomacy ranks.
>>28218
It's a Black Dragon: it can hear everything in the Mire.
Say something clever.

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28222
28224 28225
>>28215
Haven't asked yet. It seems hungry/angry/bored.
dLgR+
?
No.28223
28225 28226 28234
[1d20 = 15]
>>28220
Use meme magic to drain the swamp

>>28221
Fine

>>28214
Tries Diplomacy then
"Look, I am a bit upset about the attack, but I really need my men to traverse to the otherside of the bog. Perhaps we can work out a deal"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28224
>>28222
Seemed like a defensive territorial attack to me. If it were hungry it would have grappled one
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28225
28226 28234
>>28223
Not there yet
>>28222
Well I'm asking now.
GM, dragon boy or girl?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28226
28227 28228 28229
>>28223
>>28225
Ask for its name too.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28227
>>28226
I don't need it, you ask
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28228
>>28226
Alright

>>28214
"What is your name?"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28229
28230 28233
>>28226
its name is Thrackerzod
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28230
28231
>>28229
>dat filter
Good name for a dragon though.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28231
28232
>>28230
its great.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28232
>>28231
But its gender is?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28233
28240
>>28229
A name so shunned and loathsome the gods have mercifully hidden it behind the name of "Thrackerzod"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28234
28235 28236
>>28215
Wut?
>>28217
I have the option of being a dick, but I won't. I'll assume that you mean "swoop by and pick him out of the water", rather than "help him up out of", cuz the latter is problematic.
>>28220
ffs
>>28223
Your move was expended standing upright. We're deciding Tracy's turn (and only at length cuz her decision is open to interpretation)
>>28225
Meta-fucker

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28235
>>28234
>>28234
>Your move was expended standing upright
That's what I thought, but Tracy's faggot wants me to try diplomacy
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28236
28237 28238 28242 28243
>>28234
You are dodging the question you shitfaced GM.
I promise it'll be entertaining at least
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28237
28238 28241 28250
>>28236
How the hell could Torcuil know the Dragon's gender if he hasn't seen it?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28238
28241
>>28237
>>28236
And Frankly, if he could see the Dragon, how would he determine it's gender? Like how do you sex a dragon?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28239
Remember, while I know YOU know what you mean/envision when you say "Do a thing", I don't necessarily, and the more open to interpretation your "A thing" command is, the more open to fucking players over I am enabled. Tl;dr pretend I don't know what you mean when making action descriptions K? ^_^
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28240
28245
>>28233
fear Thrackerzod
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28241
28244 28245 28246 28247 28250
>>28237
>>28238
1) Magic
2) lift its tail No seriously, thats how they gender lizards
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28242
28249
>>28236
make it good we have some lurkers.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28243
28249
>>28236
For some reason, Torcuil suddenly <poofs> into a frog. Its amazing, and he still maintains his footing on Trollestia (small wonder, given extra feet-pads) but for the moment he's utterly useless. Its no biggie, cuz he's still outside combat range, but let this be a lesson.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28244
>>28241
W-was that a skyrim reference?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28245
28248
>>28241
Tell you what. You come here, you drain the swamp, and you lift its tail. Please do that.

>>28240
He's like Nyarlathotep
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28246
28249
>>28241
Its under water, and concealed. If you wanna know whether u can sex it, jump in frog-boy
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28247
>>28241
I have sense alignment. Not "sense gender." Sense Alignment
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28248
>>28245
at least its not Cthulhu.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28249
28251 28253 28256
>>28242
It will be
>>28243
God fucking damnit
>>28246
Fuck you
I'll fucking roll magical perception
You happy now bastard?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28250
28252 28253
>>28237
Ask it when you get the chance.
>>28241
If it's a female, a cruel black dragon would never be able to resist a character as >Rape-able as Torc
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28251
>>28249
detect magic.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28252
>>28250
>a cruel black dragon would never be able to resist a character as >Rape-able as Torc
fucking kek.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28253
28256 28258
>>28249
Torcuil, please refrain from saying "fuck you" to people with the power to harm you or make your life miserable. I know that doesn't affect me, but it's cringe-worthy to watch

>>28250
I guess I will, but please pleas please specify your move action so we can move to the next round
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28256
28259 28263
>>28249
That will work when in range, and <poof> Torcuil isn't a frog anymore, but be mindful
>>28253
Oh you're one to talk
Anyway, Tracy helps Trump out of the water, and as he's flown away, its Trump's turn
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28257
28259
>>28255
i was almost raped earlier.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28258
28262
>>28255
>Butt of all Rape jokes
>Butt
Kek
>>28253
I had to spend my turn fixing your mistake.
Make a professional Diplomacy offer. A good, realistic one.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28259
28260
>>28256
Thank you.
>>28257
???
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28260
28261
>>28259
>tay
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28261
>>28260
Ahhh
Good
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28262
>>28258
*Bull

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28263
28264 28269
>>28256
Sheathes sword. Puts down shield
Tries diplomacy

"Look, I'm not going to say I am not pissed off from earlier, because I am, but the fact remains that I need to get my men back through here. Now, can we work out some sort of deal?"
dLgR+
?
No.28264
28265 28266 28267
[1d20 = 15]
>>28263
Rolling for diplomacy
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28265
28266 28270
>>28264
I think I have gotten a 15 like three times in a row rolling for diplomacy to try to talk to this Dragon
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28266
28268 28274
>>28265
>>28264
you should get a bonus for art of the deal.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28267
28268
>>28264
How many ranks in Diplomacy do you have?
>I should've glamored his armor earlier, so it could look like a Professional-looking suit
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28268
>>28266
>>28267
Kek, I have 19 ranks in Diplomacy, +2 from Negotiator feat, +2 from sense motive, +2 from Knowledge-Royalty, and Plus +4 from Charisma
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28269
28272
>>28263
>Magical ring shield
>puts down
Are you sure about that? Also the rest, in turn.

D> Cantrip - White Flag

A ghostly white flag raises its self above the bog, waving its self indescriminately
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28270
>>28265
And none of them during your turn of action!

j7EYG
?
No.28271
28276
[1d20 = 11]
Will Torc ever fucking arrive?
Roll for magical perception when he gets there
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28272
28273
>>28269
Alrighty then, puts back up sword and shield

"It's okay, you can come out now. We just need to negotiate a passage through. We're willing to pay"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28273
28274
>>28272
But his move action is MOUNT TRACY
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28274
28275 28277
>>28266
This.
Give us a quote.
Black dragons like to gamble/invest. It wouldn't look away from a good realty offer.
>>28273
*gets mounted* (can I make it easier for him by kneeling, so he can speak?)

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28275
28279
>>28274
I think so?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28276
28277 28278
>>28271
You're arriving now,... as the situation (maybe) rights its self. Technically next round action goes to Thez.
The dragon slowly rises to the surface of the bog, its face first, and its eyelids just above the surface of the murky black water. At this time Infernius, Torcuil, Thez, Uatchit, and Trollestia arrive on scene, distant but present.
<whoof> Except for Thez, who is already in the creature's face.
"Lady, you smell like Troll-funk, u need to wash ur damn self."
Trump's move.

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28277
28282 28283
>>28274
Empathic link to Tracy
>"What can I offer it without it noticing a lie"

>>28276
"Come out and make a deal. Don't tell me you are afraid of winning"
j7EYG
?
No.28278
28283
[1d20 = 15]
>>28276
>lady
Thanks for the gender
Torc dsimounts and walks closer
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28279
28280 28281 28282
>>28275
>'Did you consider making a real offer?'
Tell it about the Mar-a-Lago resort.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28280
28302
>>28279
>"It's a dragon. Not a Japanese Businessman. He's not going to care"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28281
28284 28288
>>28279
>"What real offer could I possibly give it?"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28282
28286
>>28279
meant for >>28277
>'You're good at this. Think of something. If Skullface doesn't want to negotiate, we can overpower it when the other idiots show up.'
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28283
28289 28290
>>28278
Sorry, you were too far away to discern, and don't have any experience with dragons to sex (identify) them
>>28277
Dragon-face <blooops> beneath the water

Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28284
28285 28286 28289 28290
>>28281
torc.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28285
28286 28289 28290
>>28284
This
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28286
28290
>>28282
(The 'other idiots' arrived)
>>28284
>>28285
kek
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28287
If Trump is finished, its Torcuil's turn
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28288
28291
>>28281
>'How about a way to make money? Dragons back in Equestria are always looking for a new way to get their claws on more gems.'
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28289
>>28283
"Don't be shy. We just need passage through. Tell us what you want from us"

>>28285
>>28284
Trump doesn't know Torc is there. I guess he could offer to sell Tracy, since every other person wants her?
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28290
28292 28293 28295 28303
>>28283
Uh, is there a spell to make Torc louder
He uses it
>>28284
>>28285
>>28286
Oh, I've been planning this shit
He doesn't have any dignity to lose
"AY BBY U WANT SUM FUK?"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28291
>>28288
>"If you know where a hell of a lot of gems are, I am all ears. Otherwise, tell me something we actually have or can obtain"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28292
28294 28296
>>28290
ooh boi he fuggin going it.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28293
28296 28299
>>28290
>Like its Shrek and he's Donkey right?
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28294
28297
>>28292
I was planning it from the beginning sadly.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28295
28296 28297
>>28290
>Torc is about to be raped by a dragon
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28296
28298
>>28292
>>28293
>>28295
Oh, just wait
It will Hopefully get better.
Maybe....
Besides, what does he have to lose?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28297
28298 28300 28301 28304
>>28294
>>28295
At least Torc can polymorph into a dragon so its not so awkward,....

Totally not what I expected BTW
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28298
28301 28304
>>28297
>>28296
i hope ebin is enjoying.

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28299
>>28293
This would be the funniest outcome.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28300
28301 28303
>>28297
Trumpaladin adds to the dragon

"This lad here is quite the charmer"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28301
28305
>>28297
HA, I even threw you off.
I also had forgotten about polymorph, I should use that more.
>>28298
Ebin?
>>28300
Oh, NOW Trump helps him


Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28302
28306
>>28280
Black dragons are natural businessmen.
Try the stuff you did with Korak.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28303
>>28290
>>28300
infernuis is standing their in awe.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28304
28306 28307 28308
>>28297
"Gruuurble gorrblily gurrble gorble"
Thez translates, cuz no one speaks dragon
"Please, give me some food! I don't want to attack you, but I must eat SOMETHING. These trolls have stopped supplying me, and so I have no choice but to prey! PLEASE gibs noms!"
>>28298
Me too
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28305
28308
>>28301
the ebin shitposter is back.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28306
28309 28312
>>28302
I mean, if there were a cave full of Gems, he could offer that to the dragon. After all, Trumpaladin just explicitly asked Tracy if she knew of a source of Gems.

>>28304
"We should have dead troll bodies"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28307
28313 28322
>>28304
*Tracy unloads a whole broom-closet's worth of elephant meat* (I said she put it in earlier; he was practicing pre-chewing)
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28308
28311
Yep, I just threw what little amount of dignity Torc had left out the window.
>sigh
>>28304
It can eat this dick. Actually, no he isn't that desprate
"Could we feed her the trolls?"
>>28305
Who is ebin?

NcwMp
?
No.28309
28313
[1d20 = 11]
>>28306
"Dead,... trolls?"
will check
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28311
>>28308
syria general.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28312
28315
>>28306
>'My pockets are empty. Right now. Looks like Skullface is more concerned with a meal.'
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28313
>>28309
>>28307

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28314
28316
>>28310
You're not even there yet.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28315
28318
>>28312
>Just get it out of the water so I can land a strike
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28316
28317
>>28314
i am though and dragons love beef.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28317
28320
>>28316
No. We are not here to feed it. We are here to lure it out of the water. If you are going to make it eat you. Make it chase you first
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28318
28319
>>28315
>'Tell Fae to lead the Generals out. Blackie isn't moving for a while.'
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28319
28321
>>28318
>'I am not moving for a while. Get this thing out of the water'
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28320
>>28317
i mean i was going to do it to gain us some favor with it but since we are gonna kill it
>>28310
i dont do this infact delet this trump.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28321
>>28319
>'I'm not moving either, but your football players are melting and in pain. We don't need them now that the other idiots have shown up.'
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28322
28323 28324 28325 28329
>>28307
#winning

Okay. The scenario is this (described through latent dialogue). The Trolls had inhabited the particular section of forest, but in doing so had drawn the attention of the resident dragon. In exchange for not-murder, the trolls would offer meat. To help assuage the dragon during lean times (such as this) they woul prey on less-wild animals (read, Port Barry loggers). Neither the Dragon, nor the Trolls ever wanted to start a fuss, but it was a matter of individual and group survival.
The dragon its self doesn't really care where its meal comes from, it just likes them 'pickled' (seeded in bog-water for a duration).
Ultimately, by sending out a logging party, the party caused this whole debacle by upsetting the delicate balance of power and existential circumstance by inserting a human presence in an otheriwise homeostatic dynamic, resulting in potential catastrophe to the hoomans, which was mitigated by the party.
Congrats, the party are the bad guys. ^_^
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28323
>>28322
All I did was ofer to fuck the dragon, and I'm the bad guy?
Hmmmm, fuck
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28324
28327
>>28322
And now we correct the Homostasis

My actions are the same

Also, communicate to Fae to lead the Generals put by an alternative path
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28325
28326
>>28322
This dragon is only a level 9 encounter, it'd be cruel to kill it now...
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28326
28328
>>28325
No. Kill it.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28327
28330
>>28324
Yes, but now the party has killed off the Troll hunting party (rightly in that case, though it WAS due to encroachment) and now both the Trolls (cuz the wimmins and chillins haven't just died) as well as the Dragon are without a source of food.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28328
28330
>>28326
this i need xp for psion levels. or we could keep it as a pet.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28329
>>28322
"The trolls aren't coming back. What are you going to do from now on? You can't keep attacking travelers if you wanna' stay here without problems."
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28330
>>28327
If it goes for the Food, I want an attack of opportunity. Otherwise, I'm satisfied with all of them dying of starvation

>>28328
Please try to poison
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28331
28333 28340
GM, I have Torc morph into a black dragon.
I'm gonna relocate the poor thing
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28332
28342
>>28310
Sorry, was typing outcome before this happened. Most noble tho.

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28333
28334 28336
>>28331
The thing killed five people
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28334
28335 28338
>>28333
Torc doesn't know that.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28335
28338 28339
>>28334
Alright
"Torc, what are you doing?"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28336
28337 28338 28339 28342
>>28333
Idk.. We did violate the NAP by treading through its swamp.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28337
28339 28343
>>28336
We were just passing through
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28338
>>28336
>>28335
>>28334
Just withdraw the meat and we can leave the dragon alone
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28339
28341
>>28337
>>28336
Still trespassing
>>28335
"Getting it out of here, I would recommend standing back"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28340
28348 28357 28370
>>28331
While I want to say "Success, it is so",... you don't know where it COULD go at the moment. I mean, it could stay here, but the Trolls (which are largely dead) had killed offf much of the local fauna. You could leave it there and hope that said fauna returned,... its a gamble either way.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28341
28348
>>28339
"Torcuil, can we talk?"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28342
28345
>>28332
thanks.
>>28336
yea you are right i guess we did.

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28343
28345
>>28337
That's still technocally trespassing. You could even consider the trolls her property/cohorts, so intentions weren't exactly non-aggro.
The lawful thing to do would be st make a peace-deal.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28344
28348
Who knew fighting dragons could be so complicated?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28345
28346 28347
>>28343
>>28342
It killed five of Trumpaladin's men, it is going to die
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28346
>>28345
We can revive the men. We gotta remain Lawful.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28347
28349
>>28345
tell me in character somehow.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28348
28352
>>28344
Philsophers.
FEATHER MAN IS A BIRD
>>28340
Shoot
>>28341
"About what?"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28349
28350
>>28347
>>28347
"Both of you, come to me for a second. Away from the bog side"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28350
28351
>>28349
"okay were we going?"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28351
28354
>>28350
"A little further away."

"Torcuil, can you cast a noise deafening zone?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28352
28353 28354
>>28348
Or dragon is a man (woman).
"The sea is full of fish and wildlife. You can eat your fill there," Thez says dropping to the ground.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28353
>>28352
"Thez, join us"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28354
28355
>>28351
"Hold up"
>>28352
"Thez, could you lead me to the ocean if possible?"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28355
28356
>>28354
"Wait a minute for that"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28356
28358 28361
>>28355
"No, you wait."
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28357
28374
>>28340
"Hey, Skullface! What's your name?!"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28358
28359 28360 28361
>>28356
"For what?"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28359
28361 28362 28363
>>28358
"he want some fuck with the dragon."
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28360
>>28358
"I'm talking to Thez about something, now hold up."
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28361
28362 28363 28364 28365
>>28358
>>28356
>>28359
>Operation: Mantis
Torc is going to use his >rape-able body as bait to lead the dragon to a place where it won't cause any problems.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28362
28368 28373
>>28359
>>28361
I hate you all so damn much
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28363
28366
>>28359
>>28359
"Inferius, this dragon killed five of my men"

>>28361
>"tracy, This is mine"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28364
>>28361
this is actually a good plan, itll be at an advantage here in the bogtwins.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28365
>>28361
It'll be a danger there. It can attack fishermen.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28366
28367
>>28363
"what!"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28367
28369
>>28366
"Yes, it killed five of my men without warning"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28368
28379
>>28362
"Remember when you were angry at Korak for being a slaver? This is the same thing here with me. We obliged you there, oblige me here"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28369
28371
>>28367
"i want the heart as atrophy."
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28370
28375 28377
>>28340
"Thez, you raped me. You owe me one"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28371
>>28369
"Uh... we can do that"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28372
28374 28376 28378 28379 28380
To ceremonialize the situation, and to assuage any doubt, Thez walks forward and offers her hand. "Eat it, it will rejuvenate." to which the hungry dragon does eat. Her arm is quite meaty, and though not enough to sate a dragon of her size, the gesture is not dismissed.
"If there are lands beyond this that I may hunt and prey on that do not cause harm, I will do so. I'm sure you have differing standards of propriety, but you have been kinder and more considering than any I've encountered (realize, no one is nice to black dragons, in general).

Also, Thez passes out from blood-loss, cuz her regen stone isn't working for her anymore.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28373
>>28362
It's so funny though... I get your point..
I like your plan though. Let's see where it goes.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28374
>>28372
see >>28357

Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28375
>>28370
*eyes twitch at the mention*
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28376
28385
>>28372
"You killed five of my men. Do you have any treasure here?"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28377
28382
>>28370
She'll pay you back in >rape dollars.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28378
28385
>>28372
"FUCK!" cure critical wounds
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28379
28382 28383
>>28368
"Just.... no.
There is a difference between an animal lashing out in fear, and a man actively hunting down people to abuse. Now if you'll exuse me."
>>28372
Torc cautiously approaches the dragon.
"Hey, its okay. I don't wanna hurt you. I wanna help you."
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28380
28381 28385
>>28372
*Tracy drags Thez onto land before she drowns*
"Got a name, skullface?"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28381
>>28380
*picks up thez*
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28382
28383
>>28377
>>28379
"This dragon killed five of my men Torcuil"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28383
28384
>>28379
It's a level 9 encounter. It really wouldn't be a battle, so much as it'd just be a slaughter...
>>28382
Can't we revive them? I'm saying the Lawful thing would be to retreat. It's unlawful to attack during a parley, especially when you've already gained the advantage of reinforcements.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28384
>>28383
The dragon has done harm, it must pay in blood or money
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28385
28386 28387 28389 28390 28391 28396 28413
>>28376
"If it means exchanging what I have for a stable environment, I will consider doing so. Your men died because they were in my land, and were therefore my prey. If I can have prey without trouble, I will do so at cost."
>>28378
Thez wakes up, dazed.
>>28380
"I,... it has been a long time. I was once called Kiynen. No one has ever asked me my name."


Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28386
28396
>>28385
Can everyone hear its name?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28387
28403
>>28385
"you scared me there gilly."
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28388
28393
Wait, wasn't Trump the one pushing for diplomacy a few minutes ago?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28389
28391
>>28385
"Those were my men. I cannot go home empty handed. I will happily leave you alone if you part with it"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28390
>>28385
>No one has ever asked me my name.
Muh feelz...
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28391
28395 28397
>>28389
>>28385
"It's... It's an embarrassing situation for me...
I am sorry. But I cannot go home empty handed"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28393
28394
>>28388
Idk, but we got the treasure, and we finished off the trolls, so why kill her?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28394
>>28393
If she gives us the treasure and fucks off from this location, then sure she can live
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28395
28396 28398 28405
>>28391
"If you know of a place, where I can sustain myself without preying upon bipeds and homonids, then I will readily offer my treasure."
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28396
28411 28433
>>28386
>>28385
I'll assume yes.
>>28395
"Hi Kiynen, my name is Torcuil. I am willing to help you find a new area to settle. Will you be willing to let me help you?"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28397
28400
>>28391
>'You didn't come home empty handed'
*offers troll-heads, tied together by their hair*
dLgR+
?
No.28398
28435
>>28395
"Thez was suggesting the ocean just a minute ago. That'd be due east, over mountains. Plenty of fish, maybe whales. Please do not attack fisherman though."
\r
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28400
>>28397
*pets pony*
*Takes heads*
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28401
28402 28412
Let me state for the record, I had absolutely no intention or predisposition that things turn out this way, it was entirely a matter of momentary inspiration, serendipity, and identification with a dragon that is evil (yes) but really just wants to survive, and is operating in a context that it didn't initially plan for but was making the best of.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28402
28405
>>28401
Blood or blood money, it's paying one way or the other for what it did
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28403
28404 28406 28408
>>28387
"What... the... FUCK!"
She's not happy that she doesn't regenerate anymore.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28404
>>28403
"Calm down or you'll scare Kiynen"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28405
28407 28409 28514 28548
f3db3ad45c4cc3fc001cb965317c9c3a.jpg
>>28395
>bipeds and homonids
"... How many bipeds per day are you talking about?"
>>28402
Y U no just convert to Blackguard? I can tell you want to play it.
Uber-merciful white-knights are gay.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28406
28412
>>28403
"Is your rock-thingy broken?"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28407
28410
>>28405
>"The fuck is wrong with you Tracy?"

>>28405
I just want something to make up for the fact that I killed 5 of my followers on an unnecessary expedition
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28408
28412
>>28403
"hey its okay baby. well find a way to get you regenerating again."
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28409
28410
>>28405
Trumpaladin is visibly disgusted at Tracy

And why you delete >>28399
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28410
28416
>>28409
>>28407
*shrugs*
>something to make up
You got the dead trolls and the treasure.
>>28409
>why you delete >>28399
I misinterpreted what the dragon said.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28411
>>28396
GM? Responce
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28412
28414
>>28401
Fair, and it will be paid in due course. Who (except Darkie) really wants to die anyhow?
>>28406
>>28408
"I'd not have offered my arm if I thought this,..." to Infernius, "Please, get me to the Entertron, I don't know what is happening," she sounds worried, for the first time he's ever heard it.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28413
28435
>>28385
"Well Kiynen. I am a sheepdog, and you attacked my sheep. We can help you. but you won't be able to take your treasure with you anyways"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28414
>>28412
"dont worry ive got you."
"guys ill see you back at the tower"
*uatchit*
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28415
If she dies, can't we revive her too along with the Generals?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28416
28417 28418 28420
>>28410
If I get the treasure, then sure, I'll say this trip was not a perfect disaster.

We're using the treasure as drow bait, by the way
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28417
28419
>>28416
make sure they dont steal it.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28418
>>28416
>drow bait
.. Sure. I'll go with that..
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28419
28423
>>28417
I'm going to be watching it
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28420
28421 28422
>>28416
Wouldn't they all be just like Darkie though?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28421
>>28420
some could be more radical than him.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28422
28423
>>28420
Maybe. We're killing some, and we're tracking them back to where they came from
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28423
28424 28426
>>28419
>Invisibility
>Dimensional door
>Obscuring Mist
Assassin Spells, m8. It'll vanish in four seconds.
>>28422
>Pass Without Trace
Assassins can't be tracked..
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28424
>>28423
Then you figure out a way
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28425
28427 28430
"Thanks, u big oaf."
"Don't get in the habit of bullying Ponimaru though, I wasn't going to forgive you for that until now."
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28426
28429
>>28423
Mordenkainen's Faithful Watchdog.
>noobs
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28427
28428
>>28425
>not responding to me
Earth to GM, come in GM
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28428
28432
>>28427
"Torcuil, do your thing, but we really do need the Drow bait"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28429
28431
>>28426
Can I cast 5e spells?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28430
28434
>>28425
"i love you, we need to have a talk after your better."
"he told you?"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28431
>>28429
this. i would also like to know if i can.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28432
>>28428
"I'm trying"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28433
28435 28438 28439
>>28396
Sorry, I had to reset browser again, I work backwards when do, please continue to remind if happens
"Yes I will. You smell sexy by the way."
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28434
>>28430
"No, Ben escaped while you were fighting Ponimaru, and per my instructions (if something happens) he went to the Fight Club and spoke to the regulars. The regulars then got word to me."
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28435
28440
>>28433
I also have dialogue to the dragon in >>28413
>>28398

Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28436
28437
Infernius Meta - no, there was NOT mention of Soros and such, just that you attacked Ponimaru
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28437
>>28436
okay good.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28438
28441 28445
>>28433
Okay, I understand
"Okay, thank you for trusting me"
Torc uses polymorph to turn into a black dragon
"Follow me if oou would."
He the addresses the party "I'll be back later"
Torc then takes off due east, towards the ocean
>smell sexy
Not again...
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28439
28442
>>28433
>It worked
"Don't eat him (yet). He's everyone's to share."
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28440
28447 28450
>>28435
"My treasure is simply a collection of what my prey has left behind (and what didn't digest). Pretty though some of it may be, I have no attachment to it."
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28441
28444
numap.png
>>28438
West is closer
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28442
>>28439
What does that even mean?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28443
28446
Forget I said that, forgot the map is upside down
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28444
28448
>>28441
Fine, west.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28445
28453
Thezlaughs.png
>>28438
>tfw Torcuil is swimming in bitches but doesn't know what to do
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28446
28451
>>28443
Damnit, makeup your mind east, west, or weast?
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28447
28449 28453
>>28440
"Alright, produce it for us, and follow that fine rapable fellow. And no more attacking humans, because that is how you get people trying to kill you. There will be plenty of fish whales, and dolphins"
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28448
28455
>>28444
Oh fug it all. Does anyone object if what 'was' south is now north, and vice versa? I inverted the map so it made sense with existing maps, but its damn confusing.
Lets make the Compass Rose Great Again!
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28449
28452
>>28447
>produce
"Its at the bottom of the bog of course"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28450
28453
>>28440
"Oh and... Before you leave him, be sure to, well, unleash all of your pent up energy and desire on him. He's shy, but he likes it when you are agressive"
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28451
28453
>>28446
good reference pinhead.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28452
28454
>>28449
"Can you bring it to shore please?"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28453
28498
>>28445
He somehow went from "30 year old cave virgin" to "fucking stud"
HOW!?
>>28447
>>28450
Does Trump want to die?
>>28451
Who you callin pinhead?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28454
28456 28457 28458
>>28452
"Why Trump, can't you drain the swamp?"
Pun intended
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28455
>>28448
fine with me.
>Lets make the Compass Rose Great Again!
jej!
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28456
28457
>>28454
"Not with this set of allies"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28457
>>28454
KEK
>>28456
Awww, we love you too no homo
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28458
28460
>>28454
"Just bring it to shore and you can be off on your date"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28459
Trumpaladin casts DRAIN THE SWAMP to see if he has better luck than his patron
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28460
28461 28462
>>28458
"I'M STILL A DRAGON YOU KNOW.
AND YOU DON'T HAVE ACID RESISTANCE"
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28461
28463
>>28460
"Yes I do. I took a potion. Now please either cast DRAIN THE SWAMP, bring the coins and such to the shore, and be on your way. We need Drow bait"
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28462
28463
>>28460
You don't get the breath weapon when you polymorph.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28463
28464
>>28462
Thats bullshit
>>28461
"FINE"
Torc casts the spell
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28464
28465
>>28463
You don't get the Acid resistance either, so don't piss her off, lest you get melted.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28465
>>28464
>melted
Kek. That's not what he needs to be worried about
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28466
28468 28469 28470 28474 28506 28515
Alright, as this session comes to a close (cuz I'm fugged, I've been up since 4) the party has lost: virtually nothing.
Darkie has gotten WAAAAAY more bored (which makes him more reasonable)
There's a dragon's treasure to lay claim to
There's a dragon (and a lady, DO tell Lenos)
There's some ppl to revive but that's what the Entertron is for,....
And that's just the full-party accomplishments. I haven't rolled for the dragon treasure yet - so fuck off - but its there and as for other stuff, minimal/moderate experience for some (not really anything died, but some get xp for role-playing).
I'm gonna go pass out, I'll be here bright and way-fuggin' early.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28467
Feel free to do w/e tho
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28468
28519
664754__safe_artist-colon-anarchemitis_princess cadance_corrupted_decadence_green eyes_image macro_magic_meme_princess of love_princess of shipping_shi.jpeg
>>28466
>a lady, DO tell Lenos
>mfw
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28469
>>28466
I'm going to sleep too
I'll guide the dragon in the morning
dLgR+
?
No.28470
>>28466
Trumpaladin collects the Treasure.
Tells Fae
>Success, Dragon made to leave, Treasure collected. All dead will be revived, and wounded healed. Trolls are kill, and danger to Port Barry and the logging industry elminated

>lost - virtually nothing
Does't feel like it\r
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28471
28473
im done for the night to guys.
oh trump can you gibe white power flag?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28472
28474
1506888926540-0.png
enjoy this color i did.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28473
28478
>>28471
That doesn't exist. Post a picture and maybe those Europoor devs can upload it when they wake up

Also, my laptop charger is broke. Reeeeee
Still no wifi
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28474
28475
>>28466
>lost: virtually nothing
Exept sleep
>>28472
Cute
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28475
>>28474
>lost sleep
IKR?
Anonymous
Moderator
dLgR+
?
No.28476
28479 28480 28481 28486 28488
Staff is going to remove all flags from the website. And I don't just mean custom flags. They will be removing geoflags as well. I protested, but got outvoted
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28477
28483
Tracy does whatever to bring everyone and the bodies/treasure home, and then returns to her eggs.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28478
naz_klt3.gif
naz_klt1.gif
>>28473

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28479
28483
>>28476
I am okay with this.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28480
>>28476
F
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28481
28483
>>28476
this makes me sad, but so is life.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28483
28484
>>28477
Huh. That's what I would have wanted her to do

>>28479
I'm not

>>28481
It makes me sad as well. I love geo-flags, and I love custom flags
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28484
28485
>>28483
its not gonna feel like a pol site anymore.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28485
28487
>>28484
No it isn't. I am not sure how we will attract people who just want mlpol
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28486
28490
>>28476
This sucks ass
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28487
28488 28490
>>28485
im sure if enough people bitched loud enough, atlas would listen.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28488
28489 28490
>>28487
>>28476
Wait, will we still have poster ID's?
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28489
>>28488
we would have to name fag if not...
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28490
28492 28493 28495
>>28486
I fully agree

>>28487
In my experience, that actually does work. I could perhaps persuade them to bring it to a vote, or maybe leave the geo-flags alone

I personally think that the people who hate the custom flags are actually concerned about only a single poster *cough* vril *cough* and we could just take his flag away.

>>28488
On the three boards that have them, yes
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28491
28492
Bitches, I know those feels, bur hold on a sec. I know peeps r comfy w/ flags - I for one love the derp flag - but we're (they're, the mods bue we as mlpol) trying to appeal to a greater audience. Flags r fun, but maybe flags are gay too. This doesn't mean "no more flags evar 4 all time", but for now let's try no flags?
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28492
>>28490
Okay good
>>28491
>angry grumbling
I guess...
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28493
>>28490
i promise no more Israeli larping.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28494
28496 28500
Oh yeah, fuck Vril AND Nigel tho. Idk why ppl keep kissing the former's ass, and Idk why the latter is so dense. Sorry, desu
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28495
>>28490
i dont really mind vrill desu.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28496
28497
>>28494
vril has an interesting take on things.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28497
28500 28501
>>28496
Occasionally, and when he's getting attention/his way, I agree. Other times he's a right prick. Sorry, not sorry.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28498
28499 28517
>>28453
>HOW!?
Meme Magic. Torcuil could lead the Beta Uprising.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28499
>>28498
/r9tork/
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28500
28511
>>28494
>>28497
Fucking this. Guy is an asshole and has abused the flag system

Nigel is an IP jumper, we can't do much about him
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28501
>>28497
i agree sometimes he can get a little douchey but contributes a shitload.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28506
28508
>>28466
>not really anything died
I made Fae track down Trolls. We're making sure some died and those that didn't were chased miles West. Bringing back heads too
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28508
28509
>>28506
bring me the hearts.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28509
28510
>>28508
If they actually died, sure. I think Fae and the Generals know to collect body parts - hearts though, I am less sure about
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28510
>>28509
night dude, ill be back semi early.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28511
28512 28513 28517
>>28500
Since we're all I'm a Faggot atm (subbing for that word filter I suggested Xp, read Meta), I'll just say this. There are a lot of anons who voice their opinions over social media, other anons lurk, and obv there are those who post on site, whether reg or intermittent (btw, cheers again for da ebins). Mlpol will not suffer for trying different approaches, even if at times it is 'slightly' less comfy. Everything comes out in the wash, and if the site gets new content creators and active anons, it's better that we give up flags or w/e desu.
As for faggots who wanna make excuses as to why they don't post or participate, they too will be counted in a manner of speaking, for as increasing efforts to accommodate go neglected and ignored, it become obvious who really gives a fuck. I don't mean to sound overly critical OR overly permissive, and I can do so cuz I'm NOT a mod/jannie/w/e. I'm just some faggot who will be here as long as there's anons posting.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28512
>>28511
> I'm just some faggot who will be here as long as there's anons posting.
same
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28513
28517 28518
45852__safe_artist-colon-mattyhex_twilight sparkle_lesson zero_animated_breakdown_messy mane_nose wrinkle_open mouth_petting_simple background_smiling_.gif
>>28511
>I don't mean to sound overly critical OR overly permissive, and I can do so cuz I'm NOT a mod/jannie/w/e. I'm just some faggot who will be here as long as there's anons posting
Well, as I think you've all probably figured out by now, I hate being unable to shape the happenings around me. Or as you had Thez say it during the rape scene "you don't like feeling out of control, do you?"
dLgR+
?
No.28514
>>28405
That post you deleted was a hell of a lot better than this one (well, from my perspective anyways). What was "… How many bipeds per day are you talking about?" supposed to mean anyways?
\r
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28515
>>28466
Goddamn that was a miserable session. It's been hours and I still feel it. Maybe it'll stop tomorrow
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28517
>>28498
What? NO
>>28513
>>28511
>>28513
The ride never ends anons
The ride never ends
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28518
>>28513
Sorry, I should have worded that better, I wasn't being critical of or referencing you at all. Please don't misunderstand.
When it comes to Mlpol I take an assertive stance cuz reasons, and though not a mod, I'm constantly on the lookout for false, disingenuous, or otherwise harmful participants, who really just wanna fuck with people cuz reasons. So when it comes to proposed changes to the site - even though I have zero authorization or mandate - I am always quick to assess the scope and nature of those requesting/demanding the changes. In the case of flags, there is valid concerns about them, but I also have no doubt that an indeterminable (yet still existent) percentage of the anons calling for the change haven't really ever posted, and probably won't even if there are no flags. Or perhaps, they want the flags gone so they can better troll.
Tl:dr There's no doubt in my mind that some calling for no-flags are spurious. W/e the case, I have no problem making sure that opponents do not get their way, and new users get what they want out of the site.
P.S. I don't like feeling out of control either ^_~
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28519
28520
>>28468
Torc still has 2 charm potions...

I wonder what happened to the other one
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28520
836559__safe_artist-colon-silfoe_princess cadance_shining armor_chaos star_cutie mark_eyes closed_princess of love_princess of shipping_royal sketchboo.jpeg
630513__safe_artist-colon-cogweaver_discord_princess cadance_princess celestia_princess luna_bouquet_cabinet_comic_dislestia_eye twitch_file_floppy ear.png
>>28519
Noted for future reference.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28521
28522
When Empathetic Link says that two characters share the connection to the same item, does that also apply to affects with saves, like cursed items?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28522
28523 28525
>>28521
I would think so, in the sense that when one character is set upon my a cursed item the other character's support and connection would aid in their ability to combat/elude the influence of said item.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28523
28524 28526
CLPH8A9_d.jpg
>>28522
Hi GM
>pic completely unrelated
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28524
28528
>>28523
I outta make write-up the stats for a Dragon-Fucker prestige class.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28525
28527
>>28522
What about other items, with conditions upon their affects?
For example, Vaderiem is a Holy sword: he'd temporarily bestow one negative level upon and evil wielder: that wouldn't apply to Tracy unless she actually holds him, right?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28526
28528 28529
>>28523
'Morning
Yeah, I seriously had no plan for last night to turn out that way. One of these days when I'm feeling less inhibitions toward, I'll go into detail about the full scope of the metaphysics I'm employing throughout the course of the Game and then you'll really think I'm nuts, but in the moment the idea occurred to me that a dragon - even an evil skull-faced one - might well entertain a better situation if given the chance, if it got to keep its hide, even if that meant submitting to the will of others. They're not stupid after all.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28527
28529
>>28525
Yes, and the negative level would immediately revert upon releasing him.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28528
28530 28602
>>28524
Hey, does that mean stat bonuses?
>>28526
>metaphysics
Oh, I passed the point of thinking youre nuts long ago.
Put I am too, so eh who cares
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28529
28532 28548
>>28526
Tbqh desu sempai, I expected a Black dragon to show. I was actually going to tell Trumpaladin's player to wait for the rest of the hunting party before proceeding, and just spam his Detect Evil skill, but I got impatientr and just assumed that the Dragon would appear in front of us. I should've known it would ambush the raiding party: they're like gators..
>>28527
What about items with lasting effects when one character fails his/her save, like a Mace of Blood? Cursed items are my favorite kinds of items, desu, because they could potentially to anything.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28530
28531
>>28528
It would mean the stat-advancement and skills for said class.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28531
28602
>>28530
Hmmmmm
What stats you thinking?
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28532
28533
>>28529
It wouldn't have ambushed them, I expected it was going to attack Trump and Tracy, but then you mentioned the zephyr shoes and I was like "Well THAT'S out, but the Generals will definitely wake it up"
>cursed item saves
I'm not sure what you mean, Are you asking if an empathic link helps to combat the negative effects such as alignment change?

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28533
28534
>>28532
Yes. In particular, I don't want Trump's player to get bent out of shape if Tracy drags home an item that accidentally turns him evil, or polymorphs him into a snail in the moonlight, or changes his gender or literally anything else a cursed item could do.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28534
28535
>>28533
No, anything Tracy uses will only affect Tracy, though the link allows Trump to assist in combatting the effects. He won't get turned into a newt just 'cuz she does, if that's your concern.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28535
28536 28537
>>28534
So, was the scene where he was able to breath in the upper stratosphere bullshit for more reasons than several?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28536
28537
>>28535
The one where I referenced the Necklace of Adaption; it being an item with a buff affect.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28537
28538
>>28535
>>28536

Thats an interesting question. The description of the necklace only describes that there is a shell of air around the wearer, but not the size (it could be a few inches, or it could be an aura-sized envelope). I really hadn't thought about it to that degree, since the concept is open to interpretation. Given Tracy's size (esp. when Cauchemar) its conceivable that Trump would fit inside the shell, but its also conceivable that he should have been unable to breathe. That would have made the scene far less comfy had I even thought of it, so in retrospect I would still have gone with the previous situation.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28538
28539
>>28537
Alright then.
It that case, I hope it'd probably also make it a bit easier to see/breath when surrounded with volcanic smog.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28539
28540
>>28538
If mounted, yes it would help to breathe but it probably wouldn't affect the ability to see.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28540
28541 28544
Also, can cursed items, other than the Specific cursed items on the list, be crafted? There are some very interesting effects there, and some of the Specific items don't even require spells to craft.
>>28539
I'll use the smoke a bit more tactfully then, instead of just spamming the cone every turn.
Anonymous
NcwMp
?
No.28541
28542
>>28540
The description suggests that the smoke is an involuntary thing, but I haven't had it adversely affect anyone (friendly) so far
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28542
28544
>>28541
When I first read it, it sounded like a voluntary free action to me:
>During the excitement of battle, a nightmare snorts and neighs with rage. This snorting fills a 15-foot cone with a hot, sulfurous smoke that chokes and blinds opponents. Anyone in the cone must succeed on a DC 24 Fortitude save or take a –2 penalty on all attack and damage rolls until 1d6 minutes after leaving the cone. The cone lasts 1 round, and the nightmare uses it once as a free action during its turn each round. The save DC is Constitution-based.
Although, I guess its rider doesn't count as an opponent, so the rider should be able to see/breath clearly.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28543
28544
Also, about those cursed items?
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28544
28545
>>28542
It was the "during the excitement of battle" part that suggests its more of an involuntary thing, like just something they "do" during the heat of battle, in the same sense that when a person is agitated their respiration naturally increases outside their conscious thought.
>>28540
>>28543
I really haven't dealt with cursed items very much, I'll need a bit to contemplate.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28545
28547
>>28544
Alright then.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28546
Crossing fingers for spooky cursed items in the dragon's hoard
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28547
28554
>>28545
So here's what I am getting from the whole of cursed items. Most such items seem to fall somewhere between "Malicious practical joke" and "Intentionally killing/maiming/permanently-handicapping". There are some examples (the Mace of Blood is one) where I can envision the item coming about through a particularly brutal or bloody war, perhaps a betrayal, or some other degree of foul circumstance. A berserking sword is another such example. Aside from those however, the only point to a cursed item seems to be as a booby-trap against anyone who might attempt to run off with 'whoever's' treasure. Beyond that though, I can think of very few situations where a competent spell-caster would go through the trouble of crafting such an item (except perhaps TO deliberately malign someone), but in such cases its hard (for me at least) to imagine that such an item would be retained and not either destroyed or whatever. That's my initial impression at least.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28548
28550 28554
>>28529
If you believe there is a particular danger from something like a dragon PLEASE do not keep that secret

Seriously, what did the dialogue in >>28405 mean? What was the purpose of that question?

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28549
28551 28553
mar-a-lago-club_1.jpg
But seriously, does anyone else want to build a Mar-a-Lago resort on the Dragon's bayou?
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28550
28554
>>28548
I gather Tracy was asking "How many doods per day do you eat?", but I'm not sure. The dragon was essentially indicating that it doesn't have to eat doods, and another source of food was plentiful, it would consider it.
dLgR+
?
No.28551
28553 28554
>>28549
I feel like the rational response is "hell no," but given just how damned expensive of a shaggy dog hunt that was, and since I was intending on starting a resort at some point, we may as well use the conquered land
\r
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28552
28556
GM what does Torc put up with when leading the dragon?
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28553
28555
>>28551
>>28549
Mar-a-lago is essentially an ebin palace. It wouldn't be cheap, that's for sure.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28554
28564
feed the dragon.jpg
>>28548
It was just a crude joke about feeding her douches we don't like.
Yeah, I'll make sure to speak up again later. I'm just a little shy about telling characters what to do, because I dislike being told what to do, but I'll give any advice I have in the future.
In the future, spam your Detect Evil in any place you could envision a surprise encounter.
>>28547
I was actually going to request being able to turn my heavy mace into a Mace of Blood by mercilessly genociding the trolls, but it didn't go as planned... I've been under the notion that she's been pouring her fiendish blood over the hilt for four days, but it'll still take a while to craft Especially since I was hoping to eventually stack its effect with a Mace of Terror.
As for the subject of cursed items, i like them mostly because they're like practical jokes, especially since some could end up being useful, at some ridiculous condition/cost.
>>28550
Basically this.
>>28551
If killy ever gets outed by the local Bronze Dragons, she could be the manager/guardian after development. Torc could be our Steve Irwin.

Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28555
28560
>>28553
This is part of the reason I wanted to help Tay craft her Lyre of Building.
If three or more characters collaborate on a craft, could it be completed faster?
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28556
28557 28558
>>28552
"Put up with"? Aside from being entirely suspicious of everything its experiencing, but otherwise realizing it is dealing with a group that is capable of murdering it if they really wanted (dragons are painfully aware that they're more valuable to a variety of creatures dead than alive) not much. Its not trying to >rape him if that's your question.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28557
28560
>>28556
Thats a releif.
So I assume they are still flying weast, towards the ocean?
MEa/D
?
No.28558
28559 28560
[1d100 = 60]
Since a Summon Monster I wand only costs 750 shekels, Tracy crafts one of those.
Rolling for Eggs hatching, because why not?
>>28556
>dragons are painfully aware that they're more valuable to a variety of creatures dead than alive
This.
It was exactly the right size to make Tracy an ebin suit of armor in her full-sized form and still have leftovers for all the rest of the group. I just felt sorry for it though...
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28559
1510797630433-1.jpg
>>28558
>mfw increasingly nervous of getting off of these eggs, because every day that goes by increases the chance of them hatching while she's away.
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28560
28562 28564
>>28557
Flying, it wouldn't take them that long, you can assume that they've arrived. Oh hey, you know there's a whole bunch of bodies right there in Durpistan that could sustain her for months now that I think about it,....
>>28558
Fun fact, that's why Lenos died in his previous life, was cuz somebody wanted black-and-gold striped dragon plate.
>>28555
That makes sense, though Tay is a long way from being skilled enough to use such an item.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28561
28564 28565
>local Bronze Dragons, she could be the manager/guardian after development. Torc could be our Steve Irwin.
What?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28562
28563
>>28560
>cuz somebody wanted black-and-gold striped dragon plate
Kikes.
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28563
28565
>>28562
A paladin actually, he felt justified because even with gold stripes "black dragons is ebil"
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28564
28565 28566 28567
>>28560
>Thanks for reminding me
Torc some how signals for (dragons name) to land.
"First, a quick break. I'm not used to this.
Second, I just remembered a place where you could get some food for a while. Me and some friends went on a genocidial rampage a while ago. We never really cleaned up, so there would be plenty of food."
>>28554
>>28561
Crikey mate, look at that giant ass terraquese.
I'm gonna pet it
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28565
28567 28569 28609
Y1a1qZP.png
>>28561
Beaches/Oceans are Bronze Dragon territory. It's a potentially fragile ecosystem.
I just thought of the image of Torc doing tricks in front of a crowd with a massive Black Dragon snapping at him to be hilarious.
>>28563
Well, that doesn't sound very Lawful to me.. I sense ulterior motives..
>>28564
Steve Irwin was basically an irl Ranger.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28566
28568 28569
>>28564
Torcuil, please don't bring it to Durpustan, because then it can't be trusted not to attack the people we send to rebuild the mine. Then I'll HAVE to kill it. It can't stay there long anyways. Take it south to the sea on the other side of the continent so we don't have to encounter it again
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28567
>>28564
Kiynen (Kih-yee-nen)
>>28565
Kek
As far as good and evil races/characters are concerned, often times the distinction between good and evil is a matter of interpretation by the surrounding societies. Shrek is a perfect example, as well as others (both in and out of D&D), where the determination of "evil" or w/e is a matter of reputation and misunderstanding by (often) ignorant groups to something that they simply don't understand. The concept of "evil" conventionally regarded as "Service to Self" rather than "Service to Others", but an individual can be entirely focused on STS but without being so at the expense of others, or as in the case of Kiynen, is so because of an absence of a suitable alternative.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28568
28569 28571 28574
>>28566
Idk, m8. Black dragons aren't retarded enough to malign parties that could kill them, and we've got a LOT of dead bodies to clean up with only ~15 workers before they begin to attract/turn-into monsters.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28569
28574 28576 28578
>>28565
i'll be the Steve Irwin for the party
>>28566
Why would it attack though?
>>28568
And this, we don't want a second zombie attack

Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28570
28573 28575 28576 28577 28612
Why the hell was everyone so ready to kill alleged communists without even bothering to check that they actually believed in the tenets of communism? Why did no one think "maybe we can convince these people to be capitalists, or at least enslave them for our mine"? Why does a man eating black dragon get all sorts of pity and is talked to and everything, but the Durpistanis who never harmed anyone get nothing but contempt?
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28571
>>28568
This. I don't want to have to get too preachy, but one of the underlying themes of the game is that most things can have/find a purpose that benefits both themselves and those they encounter/interact with (kinda like the whole Natsoc concept)
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28572
28577
I gtg for an hour
See you later
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28573
28579
>>28570
The answer to that question lies in understanding the dynamic of Cardishore and the Capital City desu. It hasn't come up yet, but it will.
dLgR+
?
No.28574
28578
>>28568
>>28569
It's a chaotic evil dragon. They don't keep covanents well. Why take the risk? Like why? Just send it south since you'll have to do that anyways
\r
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28575
>>28570
>shrug
It was fun
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28576
28577
>>28569
It was a place of a communist massacre: I canb think of a dozen monsters that could be attracted/created from those circumstances.
>>28570
My character wasn't there, but the reasonable course of action would've been to at least knock and ask questions, instead of just attacking like that... I felt sorry for those guys...
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28577
28580 28592
>>28572
See you then
>>28570
>>28576
As a teaser explanation, are you familiar with the natural behavior patterns of say, hamsters, vs. the behavior patterns of inbred hamsters?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28578
28582
>>28574
Think of it as waste-disposal service: she can carry her luggage away as she flies off.
>>28569
From an event like that, zombies are the least of concerns from what'll come of that cesspool. Shit like that attracts all sorts of spooky stuff.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28579
28583 28586
>>28573
So you're telling me "no one here knows, and it's very complicated geopolitical blah blah blah. That's not an answer at all. That does not explain why no one did even due diligence to make sure the people were communists, could not be converted, or that they were even at the right city before attacking, yet now everyone is getting moralistic about a man eating dragon. The Durpistani's never harmed anyone
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28580
28586
>>28577
No, but I'm going to repeat that an answer to this question should have been sought before killing innocent miners and not long after
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28582
28584
>>28578
I still think we should have killed that dragon. I still think we should have taken its hide. I would have tried to kill it if Torcuil weren't there, and I regret letting Inferius Thez and Torcuil come.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28583
28584 28586
Also, I just have a soft spot for Black dragons because they remind me og gators. I'm a Floridian; sue me.
>>28579
Quite honestly this. We Durpistanies didn't even get a chance to speak/express their alleged degeneracy. They just scattered like cockroaches while they were slaughtered without resistance or even knowing what was going on. Evil creatures should at least get the chance to show themselves for what they are, and then have the chance to do good before being attacked, so that the players can at least know who they're fighting...
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28584
28585
>>28583
The Durpistanis*
>>28582
If it were just Trumpaladin and Tracy, it would've been a perfect encounter, and I had pre-written lines for Tracy to get excited for the battle once the brawl actually started. Bringing-in more players for a dragon equivalent to a 19 year old just dilutes the excitement though, since it basically stops being an actual battle there... A young black dragon is only a level 9 encounter.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28585
>>28584
If it hadn't hidden underwater for so long, it probably would've been killed without second thought.
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28586
28595
>>28579
You're right, that's not an answer, it is an assurance that there is one though, and I would readily give it if advance knowledge of the geopolitics didn't involve spoiling a HUGE chunk of the story yet to be told.
>>28580
I concede your point on that. IIRC Infernius made the initial suggestion cuz bolshevics, Thez (having dealt with them in previous Games) was all-too willing to go along with it, and Torcuil was triggered for reasons I can't recall at the moment, except that they reminded his character of his own back-story.
>>28583
Also conceded. I guess you'll have to take my word for it then, that wiping the Durpistanis out wasn't as bad a decision as it seems, even if it was a bit hasty/premature.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28587
28595
The absence of children in the Durpistani civilization did send a chill down my spine though. Reminded me of a "race" of cultivated brainless humaniods grown by demons in large fields, from a book I read once. I'll make my judgement to how it was handled after I the details are revealed.
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28588
28589
GM if I can be a faggot for one moment, can I get a ballpark estimate of how long it'll take these eggs to hatch? I can't find any sources to figure it out..
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28589
>>28588
If the dice don't favor the idea in the next couple of weeks, it will happen independent of the dice, probably during the week so there's nothing imminent or pressing going on.
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28590
28591
Tl:dr merry christmas faggot
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28591
>>28590
Thanks.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28592
28593 28596
>>28577
So they where west virginians?
All, Hi I'm back
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28593
>>28592
Hey.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28594
28595 28596
I don't know, I'm still salty
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28595
28620
>>28587
Yeah, that was very weird
>>28586
Nah, He wasn't triggered IIRC, he was just bored and they wanted him to come.
But my memory sucks so IDK
>>28594
>Sodium Chloride intensifies

Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28596
28598
>>28592
I was more thinking rural Washingtonians, but sure, that works too. WB
>>28594
Understandable, no fault there
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28597
28598
Please note, I'll be unavailable for the overwhelming majority of tomorrow (from 10a~6p).
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28598
28600
>>28596
So, continueing the game.
How does Kiynen respond to a city of meat?
>>28597
Okay, thanks for letting us know.
Now, where is a stingray so Torc can really be the party's Steve Irwin
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28599
28601
>>25998 →
Why couldn't you have done the honorable thing and burned the bodies of the dead? Leaving them to rot is an unnecessary disrespect to people who drew shirt straws when they were born and have had very difficult and cruel lives.
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28600
28604
>>28598
"Holy crap, I've never seen so much food. It's awfully fresh though,...."
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28601
>>28599
Not much game-time had passed since the massacre, and with only 15 (less IIRC) of the Gestapo working on it, they would only have had time to pile the bodies and not yet have burned them. It takes alot of heat and time to burn a body just ask the nazis lol let alone hundreds.
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28602
28603 28604
>>28531
>>28528
we have a dragon fucker, a horse fucker, and a devil fucker.
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28603
28606
>>28602
Not to mention a handful of rapists
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28604
28605 28613
>>28602
Torc fufills two of those criteria
>>28600
"You prefer....
'Aged' meat?""
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28605
28610
>>28604
Black dragons are like that.
They're lick gators: they leave their food underwater for a while to soften-up before eating it.They also have a fondness for Fae.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28606
28607 28616
image.jpeg
>>28603
I'm in that category now, aren't I?
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28607
28608 28614
289079__semi-dash-grimdark_suggestive_nightmare moon_pinkie pie_oc_oc-colon-mandopony_oc-colon-spinach_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_bob ross_exploitable m.jpeg
>>28606
Welcome to the herd, friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28608
28611
aea.png
>>28607
*Growls, sharply and fiercely, like a dog whose tail has just been stepped on*
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28609
>>28565
F
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28610
>>28605
>lick gator
Ah
Mrs. Sentry
MEa/D
?
No.28611
Spoilered
>>28608
boop
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28612
28613
>>28570
better dead than red.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28613
28614
>>28604
Torc changes back to human form
"I guess we could try and move the meat since we have no other way of disposing it, and then you could have ot for later."
>>28612
Truer words have never been spoken
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28614
28615 28617
>>28607
At the risk,... what's that from?
>>28613
"No need, I don't mind fresh meat, but I do prefer it when its had time to 'properly' ferment."
Anonymous
MEa/D
?
No.28615
>>28614
Freaks; the film by Tod Browning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaks
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28616
28618 28621
>>28606
Not to my recollection. Just cuz Trump was forceful and didn't ask for consent, doesn't mean that Tracy did or would have denied it.
Anonymous
j7EYG
?
No.28617
28631
>>28614
"Ah, okay. If you'll excuse me, I am goin to find a meal of my own."
Torc looks around to see if there is any food in the town.
Anonymous
dLgR+
?
No.28618
28622
>>28616
I had a sword to her neck in one instance...
Anonymous
CeXOq
?
No.28620
28628
>>28595
uh its salt dude.
Anonymous
MEa/D
?
No.28621
28623 28624
1050485__safe_artist-colon-pinkamenadianepi_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_simple background_transparent background.png
>>28616
You can't >rape the willing
Anonymous
iUOcG
?
No.28622
28624 28625