/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
I hope it will work as intended without issues.
Please report any issues you encounter in /qa/ or the "New Code" thread on /mlpol/.
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

mlp_does_final_fantasy_6_by_igotastewgoing-d4x6js1.jpg
Banquet Nuts
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25605
25607 25893 25976
And the Game must?! go on!
Tonight we find the party split. Trump, Tracy, and Taylor find themselves in a grand banquet hall with a gradually increasing number of stiff-backed military personnel, along with a variety of less-but-still disciplined civilians. The whole place reeks of rigidity and efficiency. All boots are shiny, all suits and uniforms are crisp and clean.
Meanwhile, Torcuil - who didn't die - prepares to venture forth with Infernius and Thez who just last night got engaged, no homo to wreck shop on an entire city of commies. "Isn't wanton killing evil" you might ask, to which I say "Not when its commies".

So then, let us begin,... again.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25607
25608 25611
>>25605
I like killing commies
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25608
25609 25610
>>25607
Its supposed to be fun! Now on the subject of Rangers,... you might find someone in the immediate surroundings who knows a thing or 7.
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25609
25612
>>25608
Faints again to get free cpr.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25610
25612
>>25608
Uh, how I find this man?
Should I roll perception?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25611
>>25607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy9VvAuCCEg
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25612
25613
>>25609
"Ma'am! Are you okay? ARE YOU OKAY!"
...
"She's unresponsive, but still breathing. You! Go get a medical technician! You, please assist me!"
>>25610
That might help
Gr6zN
?
No.25613
25614 25617
[1d20 = 13]
>>25612
Rolling
May kek bless my roll
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25614
25615 25617
>>25613
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Guidance
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25615
25617
>>25614
Thx friend
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25616
25619
image.jpeg

Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25617
25621
>>25615
>>25614
>>25613
do these stack gm?
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Prayer
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25618
25620 25647
The two attending staff members begin feeling around Taylor for any injuries or signs of distress. The assistant asks Trump/Tracy, "Does she have any existing medical conditions that you are aware of? Is she allergic to any medications?"
"I'm not detecting any signs of trauma, elevating her head," the main responder says wrapping up his jacket into a roll and placing it under Taylor's head.

The incoming crowd takes more than a passing interest in the situation with Taylor. "Please, maintain a perimeter!
Two more people with medical symbols on their uniform enter. "Sir, we're here to relieve you."
"Thank you. She collapsed on the floor, no apparent signs of injury, and she's still breathing but unresponsive."
"We'll take it from here. Preparing AED device." he says while the other medic rips open her jacket and shirt.
"Placing electronic shock devices."
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25619
>>25616
Thats fucking adorable.
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25620
25621 25625
>>25618
>>25618
[Dripping noises]
6Xr1d
?
No.25621
[2d20 = 22]
>>25617
No, the latter supercedes the former.
>>25620
"Charging AED, everyone stand clear!"
....
"Administering shock."

Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25622
25623
A sharp surge of electricity shoots through Taylor, forcing her eyes open, and causing her to gasp for air.
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25623
25625 25627
>>25622
[Orgasms intensely]
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25624
25626
The medical staff breathe a sigh of relief. "Ma'am, can you hear me? You're in the Spartan's mess hall, you fell and lost consciousness. Please remain still while I check your vitals."
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25625
>>25620
Oh no
>>25623
Why
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25626
25627
>>25624
[Kises medic]im fine now.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25627
25628 25629
>>25623
And here i thought getting shocked would have been seen as adverse
"Ma'am, you seem to be convulsing. Its best that you lay there. I need an....." he's interrupted by >>25626

The surrounding onlookers cheer at her return to life and movement (aside from slight 'convulsions'). Several people pat him on the shoulder and back, while his assistant looks at him with green eyes.

Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25628
>>25627
>green eyes
I don't know how, but that will be important later.
SOMEONE WRITE THAT DOWN
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25629
>>25627
You have very pretty eyes.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25630
"Ma'am, I think you're going to be alright. Take over for me," he says to the other attendent who shoots him a look of "Oh NOW I can take over".
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25631
25633
>Green eyes
Its an expression, it means he's jealous, not literal
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25632
25635
Nevermind, fuck it. He's got green eyes
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25633
>>25631
I've never heard that.
I thought it was gonna be something important
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbR96b7ksXg
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25635
25637
>>25632
does lennos have any zyclone b?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25636
25638
Meanwhile, aside from Taylor's,... situation, Thez inquires to Infernius. "Why are we going to go kill a city again? I'm not opposed, just wondering why its necessary or called for is all."
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25637
25638
>>25635
Raises his goggles. "What now?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25638
25639
>>25636
"they are filthy communist jews"
>>25637
"me need gas bombs. have you any?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25639
25640 25643 25645
>>25638
T> "What's a communist?"
L> "How quick do you need 'em?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25640
25641
>>25639
"As the scholar of the group, imagine socialism but worse"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25641
25646
>>25640
"What's wrong with being social? Do they talk too much?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25642
25646
P.S. Intelligence is Thez' weakest attribute
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25643
25651
>>25639
"me not know full details but me was in bavaria during the coup they starved the civilians and kept all the food for themselves thats what it means they also rape and murder with out reason, communist are the worst dregs of anyworld."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25644
Back.
What did I miss?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25645
>>25639
"a few hours? me need to gas communist jews."
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25646
25648 25651
>>25642
Ah
>>25641
"No no no. Socialism is where the goverment takes everything someone has, then distributes it evenly.
So say that Jew down the street has $1 and you have $99 according to the government, you each have $50.
Communism includes killing people"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25647
>>25618
>medical conditions
"No. She's just a bit of a drama queen."
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25648
25649 25650
>>25646
"a jew with 1$ hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25649
>>25648
>according to the (((government)))
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25650
>>25648
"Well, one dollar not invested in the banks or the illuminati"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25651
25652 25654
>>25643
Thez eyes sharpen. "So demons then." Draws her broom and unsheathes it. "Its a shame I don't have claws for this," then to Infernius and Torcuil, "When do we leave?"
>>25646
"Definitely demons. Maybe not literally, but thats how Demons are. Laws are 'negotiable items', public opinion beats out decency and responsibility. That sound about right?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25652
25653
>>25651
"Actually, close enough. Lets go.
I'll summon gas with my meme magic."
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25653
25658
>>25652
Both look to Infernius, who (not as well as Tracy) is the only one who knows where to look.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25654
>>25651
"me need gas that there weakness."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25656
25657
So, where is Tracy right now?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25657
25660
>>25656
Tracy is at the rapidly filling mess hall, which large portions of which are taking their seats and calming down after the commotion of Taylor's momentary distraction.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25658
25659
>>25653
*i point it out on the map*
"which me faggot dont have handy"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25659
25672
numap.png
>>25658

Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25660
25662
>>25657
What do the guys in the room look like?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25661
25662 25663
Also, did the squirrel ever show up again?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25662
25664
>>25660
Its all strength, determination, and form. Its an almost entirely military civilization, and all present are either military or elected by. Everyone's armed (though not aggressively so), and aside from glances (especially toward Tracy, who is the only Poner - let alone non-human - in the room) everyone is operating quite dignified and decorously.
>>25661
Not yet
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25663
25665
>>25661
This. I need to talk to him. About his weapon.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25664
25665
>>25662
Is this place based off of Sparta?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25665
25668 25669
>>25664
Loosely
>>25663
Uhm, by that you mean,....
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25667
Praise Epona
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25668
25671
>>25665
>rocket luancher.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25669
>>25665
Probably that RPG.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25670
25672
"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up."
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25671
25673
>>25668
HA! You'll have a better chance at getting at his nuts! (double-entendre intended)
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25672
>>25659
>>25670
"we can wait it most likely be a tough fight, me want best friend(thats not thez) with me."
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25673
25674 25675
>>25671
Ill just be asking about how it functions and why a talking squirrel has one.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25674
>>25673
I too would like to know about both.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25675
>>25673
Good luck with that. I won't rule against it, but I will say "HIGHLY improbable"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25676
25677 25692
As far as the Banquet is concerned, I'll leave it here until Trump returns. Sorry, but his contribution is the the next piece of the interaction.

Renquist appears to a scattering of applause, which he smiles and waves to, while venturing toward his seat. At the same time a "Huuuah!" can be heard from without, and a set of doors on one side of the hall burst open. Immediately inward stream scores of individuals (soldiers, the lot) who quickly and precisely assume seats. Renquist stands to address the proceedings. Men, please welcome the finest among us. He needs no introduction. The foremost of all Spartans," "Huuah!" "Baz, whom we serve beside." The crowd erupts in perfectly synchronized applause. It's like a perfectly-timed drumroll.

A door largely obstructed from sight opens and closes. Eyes follow what cannot be seen, and before long, the Bazookah Squirrel (still carrying his bazookah) hops up onto the table.
"Spartans. I am pleased to declare today a holiday." Cheers, flown hats, and excitement erupt from the soldiers and citizens present. The celebration continues for a moment, until Baz raises his wee hand, causing silence to descend like a wave. "Today marks a day which was once thought a distant dream. Many may have noticed an increased incursion of native and insidious groups, infringing on our lands." rumbles of agreement. "Many have noticed too that our resources are increasingly tight, brought on by those incursions and a variety of other issues that we have yet to determine. Gentlemen, I present to you this man, and those who venture with him. They have come to our gates with gifts the likes of which I have never dreamed." Murmuring increases until by his wee hand they quiet. "What is a Spartan's purpose!" "Sparintenar!" comes the reply.
"And what is the greatest threat to Sparintenar!"
"The emperor!"
He pauses, and looks around, then at Trump. Nodding before continuing he directs at Trump (all this in that squeaky voice) "Please, let us dispense with propriety. Trump, if you please," he says, taking a seat.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25677
25678 25680
>>25676
What did they serve us?
If these assholes ever try to steal our GET, it's total war.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25678
25679 25680
>>25677
which site are they from?
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25679
>>25678
NOT Sportschan, hopefully.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25680
25681 25682
>>25677
The food hasn't been served yet
>>25678
This is the Sparintenar banquet
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25681
>>25680
[hungry hoers noises]
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25682
25683
>>25680
"hey thez any of that turkey left?"

Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25683
25684
>>25682
"What? Oh, yeah. Its in the mess area."
>muttering about demons intensifies
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25684
25685 25687
>>25683
"what me to bring you a plate?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25685
25686 25687
>>25684
She looks at him, then forward, then back at him. "No. Yes. Maybe,... yes." she seems unsure, but she said yes twice.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25686
>>25685
i go to the mess area and fix 2 plates then come back."
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25687
25688
>>25685
>>25684
Torc mumbles something about "fucking lovebirds"
GM did Torc detect the ranger?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25688
25689
>>25687
Nothing in particular, just a sense of proximity.
T> Banana?
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25689
25690
>>25688
"Thanks Troll."
Torc takes the banana being offered
"Question. Do you notice anyone who shouldn't be here? I feel... watched"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25690
25691
>>25689
Tr> "I haven't detected anyone out of the ordinary,... not that ordinary is 'ordinary' around here, why do you ask?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25691
25693
>>25690
"No reason, I guess it must be an after effect of the coma."
dFUBu
?
No.25692
25697 25699 25702
>>25676
Trumpaladin looks out to the crowded groups with a smile

"Everyone. Ladies and gentleman of Sparintenar. The Emperor, Kefka, is dead."

He now produces the head of kefka from the bag and displays it for allot see, giving a moment of silence for the effect to sink in

"For years, he and his tarasque ruled the lands with mercilessness and sadism, exacting a painful tribute and destroying those who did not or could not pay, while killing at random. Or so he ruled, until he tried to attack Port Barry, which could not make a tribute payment after spending its reserves to rebuild from a demonic incursion. With the power of Football, my party and I killed him, and his tarasque too, in our Football stadium. His reign of tyranny is at an end."

Puts back down the head.

To be continued, but reactions first and I need to actually arrive at home
\r
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25693
>>25691
"Very well, let me know if you have any further questions."
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25694
25695
Torc's dagger turns int a claymore, right? What enchantment is that? I want to make something similar.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25695
25696
>>25694
Yeah, it does. What are you planning?
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25696
25698
>>25695
Exactly what it sounds like: a small tool that turns into a larger one on command.
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25697
25702
>>25692
[Faints again]
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25698
25700
>>25696
That sass earned you a coupon
"1 free enchantments from Torcuil for $420.69"
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25699
>>25692
Let me show them the head next time...
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25700
25701
Spoilered
>>25698
Thanks.
Can I has Recreational Nuke? I'll give you three bitcoinz.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25701
25703 25704
>>25700
3.02 and then we'll talk
In the meantime, what kind of tool?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25702
25710 25711 25712 25716 25718 25730
>>25692
That was perfect.
Murmurs spread throughout the crowd, soldier and civilian alike speak in whispered and audible tones amongst one another. Smatterings of discussion and strategy, and what-not immediately spring up until, a squeaky voice (somehow) cuts through the increasing din.
"Behold. We do welcome Trump, Tracy and Taylor into our banquet hall. Some have heard, and for others this is a new revelation. I bid you leave, please eat all you can stomach. Today is a day we have planned for, but could never have seen realized. Today is the day that the shackles of Sparintenar come OFF!" A huge and deafening cheer raises from the soldiers and others assembled. Many scramble to their feet, eager to take in the literal food as well as to satisfy the sudden hunger that they felt. Renquist wanders over to Trump (both deliberately delaying him and party and showing unveiled appreciation. "Sir, you have come unto Sparintenar with a blessing. We've been planning to assault the emperor for years and yet you've accomplished our designs right under our noses. I think, we may have alot to learn from you and yours."
A variety of individual cheers and jubilation bubble up from various pockets and patches of the assembled group, and everyone is in high spirits. Baz sits quietly at his seat, while all the soldiers, staff members, and assembled Spartans - military and non - take their fill of the ample (but not limitless) banquet that has been assembled, mess-hall style for ease and efficiency. As all the soldiers and lower-ranks resume their seats, the officers then likewise stand, and progress toward the food. At this time, staff otherwise unoccupied shuffle up to Trump and co (not that it's Trump and Co, but he's obviously the most iconic of the group) and indicate that it is their turn and place to serve themselves.
>>25697
"Ma'am are you okay? Are you okay!",....

Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25703
>>25701
I haven't decided yet (I hace a few planned, but I don't want to spoil). I'll probably need to make it first, which'll take weeks..
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25704
25706
>>25701
could you make me a cock ring that does that?
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25706
25708 25718
>>25704
"Sorry, I don't do sex toys"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25707
>>25705
how?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25708
25709 25718
>>25706
damn.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25709
25712 25714
>>25708
Did you read the idea about the brass prosthetic? >>25372 →
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25710
25721 25730
>>25702
Oh help me..
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25711
25715 25718
>>25702
>not relizing who actually killed klefka and turned the terraquesce-thing into a football
I mean, okay, if you wanna play like that. Im not salty.
JK, have fun at the banquet faggots
Nx2lf
?
No.25712
25716 25718
>>25702
Trumpaladin says to Baz and to all who are listening
"Thank you, good sir and sirs, for your generosity and complements.

I will talk with you about military tactics and strategy. But, while I can see you have given much though for war and liberation, have you given much thought to how to live under peace and freedom? I have a few ideas in mind that I believe could help Sparintenar, at the same time as helping my Port Barry."

Looks to see what food is being offered
>>25709
"You can go eat now little pony"
\r
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25714
25717
>>25709
yea can i use a dragons horn?
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25715
>>25713
Read the spoiler on >>25711

Did anyone else cast recreational nuke?
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25716
25718
>>25702
>>25712
[starving pony noises]

Tracy gets up to go serve herself.
"Why do I always feel so famished after changing shape? I feel like I could eat a whole person..." she mutters to herself as she shuffles into line.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25717
25720
>>25714
Only if it's a Silver/Brass dragon, according to the description.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25718
25719 25721 25722 25723 25725 25727 25728
>>25706
>>25708
Wut? Nevermind. I do have to warn you both, there won't be alot of "actual" (as in pressing, adversarial, or dangerous) combat with the commie town. Its basically going to be a free-for-all where players indulge their most malicious and inhuman desires and predilections. Its supposed to be a blood-bath.
>>25711
>goading
Naughty,...
>>25712
Murmers of acknowledgement echo, while mostly there's sounds of nom.
The banquet (over time) dies down into an increasingly sparse gathering, as soldiers return - under the directive of holiday (more in a moment) - to their homes, barracks, wives, and families. The whole city is in celebration.
Baz approaches Trump, who I assume has the presence of mind to wait before departing.
"Thank you for that. I would like to take a walk with you, if you don't mind."
>>25716
see >>25702 at the bottom. We'll just assume Tracy took the opportunity then?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25719
>>25718
>We'll just assume Tracy took the opportunity then?
Sure.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25720
25725
>>25717
brass seems like a good option.
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25721
>>25718
>>25710

Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25722
>>25718
>blood-bath
Nice
>naughty
I want to goad for once
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25723
25724 25726 25729 25730
>>25718
>commie town will be a bloodbath
Can I give a stand down order?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25724
>>25723
too late.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25725
>>25718
>take a walk with you
*eating slows*
*pony ears twitch*
>>25720
Yeah, fuck brass dragons. Barely even dragons themselves. More like overgrown lizards.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25726
>>25723
Nope, too far away
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25727
>>25718
To baz:

"I would love a talk with you. It's why I came here"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25728
25732
>>25718
okay remember you asked for it, ill be as darth as i can.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25729
25736
>>25723
I want to go there now... this place is too hospitable.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25730
25731
>>25710
see >>25702 bottom
(I trust you can fill in the 'gaps' Xp)
>>25723
Not at all


Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25731
25735
>>25730
Goes and talks to baz.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25732
25733 25734 25744
>>25728
What's the requirement for Good in this universe? I may have misinterpreted my alignment. *ironic sneezing*
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25733
25740
>>25732
>darth infernuis
muh flowcharts
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25734
>>25732
Even heros have dark days
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25735
25737 25739
>>25731
Baz turns as Taylor approaches. As he looks, Taylor is hit with a wave of, not supernatural but evident and tangible, intimidation. This squirrel is solid mettle.
"Yes?"
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25736
>>25729
We'll kill trolls, don't worry
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25737
25738
>>25735
But I was going to talk to him..
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25738
Meanwhile, Sigmund approaches Taylor from the side, but holds his tongue. Renquist has departed, as have most of the soldiers.
It was a fine to do, but it ended with the same rigid efficiency it began with. There today, gone tomorrow.
>>25737
You are, this is an unplanned interjection.
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25739
25742 25759
>>25735
H- hi thats an impressive weapon you have there would you mind telling me how it functions herr baz?
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25740
25741 25742 25743
>>25733
>what have I done?
you're fufilling your destiny Infernius. Become my apprentice, learn to use the dark side of the force.
>I will do what ever you ask
Goooood, goooooood
>just help me save Thez's life. I can't live without her

Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25741
>>25740
this.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25742
25745 25746
>>25739
He pauses to give Taylor an emotionless, dry, prolonged stare, from his beady black eyes which are already emotionless, but even moreso coming from this particular squirrel.
"No." and he turns back to Trump.
>>25740
"Hey! Don't bring me into this!"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25743
darth20soros.jpg
>>25740
Holy shit, that'd be a sweet parody scene.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25744
25747 25749
>>25732
But unironically, what determines alignments in this universe?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25745
25747 25748
>>25742
This squirerel is a jerk..
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25746
25753
>>25742
To baz. Unless he starts first
"Tell me, what most concerns you?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25747
25750
>>25744
Outside of general guidelines and boundaries, I do
>>25745
He is (no offense Taylor, but he doesn't normally even appear)
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25748
>>25745
That solves the "too hospitable" problem
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25749
>>25744
I identify as an attack helicopter: Neutral
I identify as an actual gender, which is the one I was born as: Good
I identify as a sixth generation panromantic foxsexual wolf-kin: Evil
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25750
25751 25752
>>25747
Is it a problem if I decide I want to be Chaotic?
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25751
25754
>>25750
Only for your marriage
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25752
25754
>>25750
yeeees join me on the choatic side.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25753
25755 25787
>>25746
"These people do. When I first came here, they were tribal. Militant yes, but lacking in direction, or advanced strategy, or the ability to innovate. I come from a world different than this one, as I suspect you do. With the resources at my disposal, I applied myself to helping them establish a mighty and prosperous city-state, all under the watchful eye of the Emperor. Our aim has been to develop and grow to such a point where we could ourselves strike him down, and yet now he IS struck down. Though emphatically welcome, I don't know that the Spartans have it in us to survive and continue to develop without a common, central enemy. In short, we are built and bred for war, and yet now I don't know that war is inevitable. Native tribes and populations have become more brazen, attacking convoys and expeditions, but these are recent nuisances that will quickly be mitigated. I am concerned for the future of Sparintenar. While industrious, disciplined, and fierce, we have not dared to indulge in allies."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25754
25756 25757
>>25751
It's not like she'd just say it out loud.
>>25752
Eating your friends' eyeballs should count as evil, desu.
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25755
25759
>>25753
Before I respond, can I get an alignment check on Baz?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25756
25758
>>25754
yea i was just waking up and forgot about the enteron. sorry.
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25757
25760
>>25754
Tell your Flashy so he can kick his ass
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25758
25761
Spoilered
>>25756
Muh flowcharts.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25759
25762
>>25739
Sigmund immediately interjects afterward. "Please excuse him, this is his first public event since,... well since I became a minister. His reputation is one of extreme aesceticism and ill manner. Please, it may have been his intention to offend, but is not representative of Sparintnar. He does not respect entertainment, and personally desires the elimination of it - he feels its degenerative - but again, this doesn't necessarily reflect the opinions of the people.
>>25755
Lawful Neutral
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25760
>>25757
i saved your kids life.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25761
25771
>>25758
same.
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25762
25765
>>25759
[Cries on sigmunds shoulder]
S- so shall we eat?
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25763
25764 25765 25770
>waits for something intresting to happen
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25764
>>25763
This.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25765
25769 25772
>>25762
"You haven't eaten? Why haven't you eaten? Someone get her some food!
>>25763
You're waiting, Thez is waiting for gas-bombs or whatever!
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25766
25767
Several staff-members put together a rapid-paced assortment of food for Taylor.
"I will wait until you are finished, but I wish to speak to you more about the possibility of an agreement."
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25767
25768
>>25766
I shall be quick herr sigmund.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25768
25775
>>25767
"As you will, take your time," he smiles and shifts away so as not to be looking directly at Taylor while she eats.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25769
25771 25783 25788
>>25765
Torc can summons gas
Lets go already
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25770
>>25763
Work on crafting, while you're at the tower.
Also, build a fireplace in the stables so Troll can get off of Tracy's eggs.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25771
>>25769
>>25761
"Yes. Kill,... things," Thez says with a weird look in her eye.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25772
25774
>>25765
*checks with lennos*
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25773
25778 25779
*finishes eating* (he was hungry)
[bored pony noises]
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25774
25776
>>25772
"I've got one, that's the best I could do in so short a time."
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25775
25781
>>25768
[Eats politely but quickly.]
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25776
>>25774
"itll have to do. thanks lennos."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25778
>>25773
*inspects tableware, wondering about her eggs back at the tower..*
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25779
25780 25786
>>25773
"Love you pony"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25780
>>25779
"Love you too, ~Flashy!" smiles
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25781
25783
>>25775
"Please take your time. Its all fantasy anyway." Sigmund assures.

Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25783
25784 25788
>>25769
>>25781
"lets go kill some dirty commie kikes."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25784
25785 25786
>>25783
Save some for me, please.. This place is boring...
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25785
>>25784
hmmmmm alright.
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25786
25789
>>25784
>>25779
"You are released now, little pony. Your flashy has this"
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25787
25805
>>25753
"I see. I do believe I can help you on this.

First, my credentials. I came into this world lacking in direction myself, and Port Barry was an agricultural city that occasionally served as a haven for pirates. I took up a position as defender after we unwittingly killed off a group that oppressing the entire city of Port Barry. Once that was accomplished, we used up our part's personal funds to create a Football Stadium. Football gave them guidance and meaning in life. I cleaved off the arm of an arch demon that was attacking the city in front of the citizenry, which endeared them to me. When the city burned down after a demon attack, we rebuilt it with new industries that made the city wealthier. What happened is that we gave the citizens hope, by showing that we good visibly improve the quality of life by proving new jobs and opportunities through trade, and purpose through Football. Now, they follow me and us proudly and willingly.

My first proposal: open a Football franchise in Sparintenar. Now, two things are readily appearent about Sparintenar: that the people crave entertainment, and that the people are militaristic and tribal in nature. Football is divine, but it is practical as well, and it entertains like nothing else, while going to the core of humanity's tribal nature. Whereas a song entertains for three minutes, football entertains for three hours every game, and then there's talk about sports celebrities, training and playing the game, making your children go to practice, it goes on and on. People build their entire lives around it, like a religion. Truly, it is a religion. Second, Football is essentially war in a non-lethal form. The players come together in close formations with defined strategy. They take orders and obey a hierarchy. They physically tackle each other. But the fans - they circle around their home team, rooting them on, as their team plays against another city. During the game - and after - the entire city is united around its team as it plays against another city. Like the fans are united as if in war, because its all the same instincts as war. But the two cities remain friendly with one another, even part of the same nation. And training and skills for Football, are usable in war as well. I think this could solve your problem.

My second solution: capitalism and consumerism. Hear me out on this one. I understand that your culture here is utilitarian and austere. Everything is function, because of discipline and resources for war. But it is human nature to want more, and I think it shows in the way your citizens crave entertainment. Now, if each person is free to improve their lot in life, and if trade allows an inflow of new luxuries, people are hopeful of improving their personal situations. They feel like they can command their own lives, and many of their desires are sated. This keeps people satisfied and content, and staves off rebellion or disunity. Here's what I propose. Your city is industrious, and produces many wares. Historically, most of this is used domestically, while some went to pay tribute to the emperor. But what if - what if - your city's excess goods were traded to Port Barry? You could receive from us fine jewelry, fine leather craftsmanship, exquisite steaks, well crafted furniture, and other goods that, while perhaps not as functional as you are used to, add a spice and happiness to life. Your citizens will appreciate this change.

Finally, perhaps you can keep doing what you have been doing, if only we can find a common enemy. Now, i can't say I understand the political landscape here very well, but I do know a phantom menace can be generated when need be. Work with me and ally with me as we rid this world of hostile powers, and you'll quickly have a common enemy to unite the citizens, and perhaps even this city to others.

Please heed my suggestions, as they worked very well in Port Barry to not just unite it, but to bring it prosperity and glory. You have done very well here. Very well. But more can be done"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25788
25791 25797
>>25783
"Yes, LETS."
>>25769
"Are you ready for MURDER? I mean,... are you ready?" Thez corrects herself.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25789
25790 25792
>>25786
"A-are you sure, Flashy?" (she's clearly bored out of her wits, but doesn't want to disappoint)
".. I guess I'll just leave then..." she says without waiting for a response.
"Good luck, Flashy. Call me if things get messy."
*dashes off*
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25790
25792
>>25789
"I'll catch a ride from Fae"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25791
25792 25800
>>25788
"its not murder if they deserve it."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25792
25793 25794
>>25789
If Tracy were flying towards the tower, would she be able to see Thez, Torc, and Infernius take off?
>>25790
*hysterical laughter in the distance*
>>25791
>Chaotic Good in a nutshell
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25793
25796
>>25792
She'd go to see the eggs
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25794
25795
>>25792
At this rate, yes.
(hysterical laughter?)
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25795
>>25794
It's how she handles it...
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25796
25798
>>25793
This makes more sense though (she'd be irredeemably heartbroken if those eggs hatched while she was away)....
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25797
25800
>>25788
"You bet yer arse I am"
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25798
25799
>>25796
If it makes you feel any better, Trollestia will make a good mother for the Rocs when they imprint onto her
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25799
25802
>>25798
I hate you too, Anon...
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25800
25801
>>25791
>>25797
Thez smiles, and looks to infernius. "Lead the way."
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25801
25803 25804 25805
>>25800
*heads out holding Ana's hand*
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25802
>>25799
*sad Waifu Thief Mod noises*
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25803
25810
>>25801
*third wheels*
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25804
*Tracy speeds off back towards the tower* (her armor is in her saddlebags, so she's going at x5 speed)
>>25801
>2 lood
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25805
25807 25815
>>25787
"I had hoped to hear something like this from you. You are an impressive fellow Mr. Trump, and I am eager to hear more from you and yours. Would you permit me to appoint a delegation to venture to Port Barry? I wish to hear from my men what there is to see, hear, and experience. No officers, no ministers, just rank and file enlistees. I'd like to hear about what you have done with your people from fresh eyes. With the Emperor dead, perhaps it is time to prepare for a future that we always hoped for but never dared dream possible.
Besides, any sport that combines competition and war is worth looking into," he says, smiling for the first time Trump has seen.
>>25801
"You oaf, I'm perfectly capable of making my way!" she says eluding his grip but maintaining a small distance.

Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25806
25808
(still waiting on Taylor's response. No bully, just mentioning I haven't forgotten)
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25807
25809
>>25805
*sad gleam in eyes*
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25808
25809
>>25806
To what?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25809
25811 25813
>>25807
"Oh don't be like that, I've been waiting for this all day! Its not exactly snuggle time,... not until we're covered in the blood of our enemies!"
>>25808
To Taylor being finished eating. I was waiting to post this: As Taylor finishes, he politely addresses. "I apologize if you felt pressured or unnerved. I had hoped this would be less awkward than it is. I represent the Ministry of Entertainment, as I told you. It is our desire that you consider performing for the people of Sparintenar. This would be neither a cheap nor one-time event, indeed we hope it helps to foster a developing relationship with the people of Port Barry, that increased trade and development might be fostered amongst both peoples. We hope you will consider our offer."
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25810
25812 25817
>>25803
>continues third wheeling
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25811
>>25809
"oh alright."
*leads on*
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25812
25814 25816 25817
*lands in front of stables like a fiery comet*
Enters stables.
"Are my chicks okay? They haven't stopped moving, have they?" (genuine worry)
>>25810
Come take your waifu.
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25813
25817
>>25809
Omigosh yes yes.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25814
25823
>>25812
Oh, uh...

I had considered that
Torc walks bakk to the stables
"Hey Troll, wanna come kill some communist jews?"
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25815
25823
>>25805
"Thank you, and but of course. What we've done with the place is readily apparent just from walking down the rebuilt streets. Believe me, we're heading for a future brighter than any of us could imagine.

There is something i would like to know further tonight? What sort of wares does you city produce exactly? I could see that you had a special weapon, and so did your guards

Also, how are the neighboring cities, in terms of relations?"

I have a lot more I want to say on the philosophy of capitalism as well, but I think I need to drive. I do want the answers to these questions, and possibly to continue this conversation
Anonymous
Nx2lf
?
No.25816
>>25812
Not his waifu
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25817
25818 25819 25820
>>25810
Don't worry, this town is almost two big for 3 people. Speaking of which
>>25812
Tr> "The eggs are fine, and the bull, the bitch, and the lanky scotsman just left to massacre some 'commie' city. If you hurry you can catch them."
>>25813
"Splendid, splendid! I and my associates will draw up a plan, are you reach-able frequently at Port Barry, or is there a better place to reach you at?"
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25818
25823
>>25817
Theres a big tower in port barry you can not miss it.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25819
25828
>>25817
>Estrogen reaching near-lethal blood toxicity levels
>tfw want to go kill shit
>but motherhood comes first
>This is why we need feminism *shoots self*
Tracy gestures troll to move her fat ass, and takes her place on the the egg-bed.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25820
25821 25823
>>25817
>lanky
Invitation redacted
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25821
25822
>>25820
No. Take her with you.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25822
25824
>>25821
But she called Torc lanky!
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25823
25825 25827 25829
>>25814
Wait, you're not coming?
>>25815
"This, is not something I speak of. It is mine, and it is special. It is a tool which I have used to help transform Sparintenar into the grand city you have seen, and which I let loose on its opponents with abandon. It utilizes advanced technologies unseen by this world. As for Sparintenar and its wares, we are sadly lacking in any particular magical ability, but our crafts are of the finest precision. While we have no spellcasters to speak, everything we produce - from the greatest swords and armor, to the tiniest spoons - are all of masterwork quality and readily abundant. If you have need of such wares, or,... perhaps have the ability to craft magic tools and items from them, then I can assure you a ready supply of both materials and patrons."
>>25818
He scribbles a few notes on a piece of paper before stuffing it in his pocket. "This has been,... more,... I had thought you would decline. Thank you Miss Swift, you shall hear from me soon!" he says, losing a slight bit of discipline. "Please, is there any question or request you might have of me? Don't hesitate!"
>>25820
Oh come on, he has only just eaten in like 3-4 days. Besides, Torcuil is supposed to be half-way to the commies by now, and its only cuz Infernius wanted to hold hands that Torcuil felt like a 3rd wheel in the first place!
>GM sighs
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25824
25825
Spoilered
>>25822
He IS lanky. We all know he's lanky. 99% of wizards are lanky.
pic unrelated
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25825
>>25823
>>25824
>grumbling
Fine, fuck the horse
Lets go
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25826
25828
Infernius is in the lead, Thez is gliding along until she sees where he's going (then will break into a dive) while,... Torcuil and Tracy (?) catch up.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25827
25836 25841
>>25823
"me just wanted to show some love before the massacre."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25828
25835 25839
238287__artist needed_safe_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_clothes_featureless crotch_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_nicolas cage_s.png
>>25826
See >>25819
It's a personal challenge for her: She knows she'll never become a proper parent if she can't hold of genociding some strangers to sit on a couple eggs...
Tay
PUWYA
?
No.25829
25831
>>25823
I do have one question. why do you and the rest of the guards write what we say?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25830
*pours mold for ring*
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25831
25832 25833
>>25829
"Its something of a tradition, though not explicitly so. Over time, in many social interactions, misunderstands have developed over slight alterations or mis-representations of what people have said to one another. To attempt to address this, the custom has been to immediately write down not only the sentiment but the word that was conveyed. In this manner, the individual can convey both the impression and the direct phrase."
PUWYA
?
No.25832
25841
[1d20 = 14]
>>25831
Thats actually really efficient.
Rolling to derect lies just incase.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25833
>>25831
I'm feel depressed by how much I'd fit -in there...
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25834
25836 25838 25841
Torc readies his guns for the incoming genocide
Are we going full US Air Force? "They are not cizilians, just 'acceptiable causilties'"?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25835
25841
>>25828
Does Tracy feel any new movements in the eggs? She's deeply concerned about whether or not they're developing properly.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25836
25837
>>25834
>>25827
Bring be all of their hands.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25837
25840
>>25836
Why?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25838
25841 25842
>>25834
"the worst thing about commies is they can blend in easy so it'll be hard to tell who is who."
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25839
>>25828
I'm genuinely impressed, at least if this is honestly in your flowcharts
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25840
>>25837
... I want them for stuff.. Their skulls would be usefull too.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25841
25842 25843 25847 25951
>>25827
Over the wind and such.
"Its sweet, and I appreciate it. I guess I get sorta short sighted at the thought of killing demons or those who practice their ways. When you grabbed my hand, it took me out of the resolve I had put myself in, which is,... well its not a good place, but its definitely the place I should be when preparing to be showered with blood."
>>25832
He's all sincerity. In fact, you don't think you've seen the slightest bit of insincerity the whole time you've been here.
>>25835
They're fine ^_^`
>>25834
Thez seemed to think they were a pest or a plague of sorts. Infernius compared them to jews.
>>25838
"Alright then, no mercy, no hesitiation. Wait,... is THAT the place?" Thez asks, indicating the domed city in question.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25842
25844
>>25838
>>25841
"Acceptable causalities it is then."
"Thats the city Thez, not sure why its a dome though"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25843
25845
>>25841
"Durpistan is the name of it. im not sure if thats it specificly. i know its in the area."
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25844
25845 25846
>>25842
"Its 'cuz they're afraid." She collapses the glider and speeds toward the ground in a dive, <whoof> teleporting at the last moment to eliminate momentum and speed.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25845
>>25844
>>25843
*dives with uatchit*
"hold on torc"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25846
25848
>>25844
"So, you two ready?"
Just realized, who is gonna marry Infernius and Thez. Infernius was the closest thing we had to a priest
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25847
25848
>>25841
The room fills with steam once more, as Tracy sits on the eggs, cooing to herself like a bird.
May as well ask Lenos to order the materials for a Greatsword.
How many scrolls does it take to enchant the Ring of Animal friendship?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25848
25849 25850 25851
>>25847
11
>>25846
>who
Silly mage,....
"Lets do this. There's the main gate, and a side entrance. The gate will be fortified, but I can make short work of that. Any preferences?" note, she didn't say ideas.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25849
25852
>>25848
"as brutally as possible."
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25850
25853
>>25848
"I'll take the sides"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25851
>>25848
>11
That's a lot of scrolls... I just wanted it because it'd look good on the /mlp/ collar..
Forget about that then..
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25852
25855
>>25849
Smiles, "The gate then." then to Torcuil. "We'll wait until you're in position. When we first strike we'll encounter some resistance, but they'll quickly flood to your position." she pauses. "I know you're a good person, and what you are about to see may seem horrible, unprovoked, and contrary to your nature. Please understand that what we are doing is ridding this world of the worst. These people, while people, are lost. They prey and feed on one another with abandon. I've seen it,... this is not my first time here. Their survival is a burden to all people who depend on the resources they produce, but rather than distributing the gains by merit, they distribute them by fiat. It is a cesspool of artifice and self-service, where the laziest and the most apathetic stands 'equal' with the most hard-working and effective. Its just like the Abyss."
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25853
25857
>>25850
"if you see anyone trying to flee gas them."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25854
25858
*whistles MLP themesong while flipping through picture book about parenting*
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25855
25857
>>25852
"Oh no, I'm fine with this. Theyre just like the people who took my home. Besides..."
Torc checks both guns, his snek staff, and dagger
"Haven't got my hands dirty in a while. You guys go ahead. I'll go in through the left."
Torc then runs towrds the left side, summoning Mr. Snek on the way.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25856
25860
Thez walks up to the gate and puts her back to it and leans. She adopts a slightly suggestive and inviting pose ans says to Infernius, "You ready?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25857
25859
>>25853
>>25855

Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25858
>>25854
*enchants cloak*
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25859
25861
>>25857
"Okay boss"
Torc reaches the left gate
Tc>Mr. Snek, strangle anyone you want. Go wild, but stay safe.
Torc then fireballs the gate, and walks in guns (quite literally) blazing
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25860
>>25856
"me was born for this,let me pray first."
"lord hitler i pray you protect my friends and i from these heathans, i pray from a swift victory in this kampf. thank you mein fhurer. SIEG HEIL!"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25861
25864 25865
>>25859
"Whoops!" she says at the sound, and fades through the door. Screams of outrage can he heard, as well as the sound of someone being beaten with the door, except in reverse. After a moment, the gate opens. Theres' three bodies, and Thez already has blood on her. "LETS's,... ahem,... Let's get messy." ^_^
And she jumps to grab a nearby guard who was advacing on her position. The fools (all of them for that matter) are armed with simple clubs and batons, clearly not armed to actually defend themselves, but clearly thinking that clubs and batons would be sufficient. Thez bursts into a frenzy, blades flashing in a myriad of directions, lines of blood shooting out with each successive strike.

At this time, feel free to describe whatever degree of carnage you like. We can quick-jump cut-to when finished, but yeah, this is supposed to be an expression of creative wrath.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25862
25863
Just for the record, scrolls for spells up to level 3 can be bought, correct?
When using a scroll, does it's casting time take as long as normally casting the spell does? I was confused when Thez suggested that Darkie could've had a ressurection scroll rigged on his body (casting time is 10 mins).
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25863
25866
Four guards attempt to flank as she divests another fellow of his bowels, which <whooof> she appears behind the trailing one and...
>>25862
Yes to the first, and,... hold on a sec.
... grabs (grapples) his arm, dislocating it at the shoulder. She releases him, swipes the feet out from under the second, and cleaves the throat of the other two. She then grabs the dislocated arm of the first, and starts beating the second with him, until one is a bloody pulp, and the arm tears from its socket. She leaves that one to scream.

Now then. After going over the scroll details, it appears Thez (and I) were wrong. In order to use a scroll it has to be of correct type (user must be able to use arcane magic or divine magic, whatever type the spell its self is) and that the activation involves reading the scroll in its entirety. So apparently (even though Darkie didn't have one such scroll, spoiler) that wouldn't have worked anyway.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25864
25868
>>25861
Lets see:
>shooting
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>stab with dagger then grow it into claymore
>Claymore deaths
>magical torture
>edgier than bismuth
>snek induced trauma
Examples:
Torc stabs a filthy jew just below the heart. He grows his dagger into full claymore size, peircing the heart, before pulling it out. He then swings, decapitating another one.
My mind is going places I didn't even know I had right now.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25865
25872
>>25861
i round up the strong men and put them in a makeshift gas chamber and throw the gas canister and simultaneously light it on fire then i storm the city hall and find the commissar disembowel him and strangle him with his own intestines. after that i put out the fire i set if they're dead by now. then i steal their children so they can be re- educated and taught the ways of the fhurer. and after uatchit brings them to the rockwellian church.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25866
25867
>>25863
So.. I I want to use a scroll for a druid's spell, I have to already be a druid, or can I just be able to cast divine spells?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25867
25868 25869 25885
Fires break out in various areas due to Torcuil's spell(s) and the city is increasingly illuminated by flickering flames, not unlike when Port Barry was attacked by demons. The Durpistani attempt to rally in pockets, hoping that numbers will save them. Its adorable.

The night is filled with the screams of the dispositionally virulent and pernicious. Men, and women fall...

>>25866
Divine

... though curiously no children seem to be present,... anywhere. In fact, as the city is combed through more and more, aside from basic huts and hovels, there appear no child-care/rearing facilities.
Shadows splay off the building as each of the party brutally and terribly works its way through all who stand before. Its almost,... almost pitiable.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25868
>>25864
>>25867
Fuck, my brain needs to stop this dark ass shit
Hmmm, lets try "Magical Torture" for 500 points.
Torc paralyzes a man, then has Mr. Snek crawl all over him building fear and dread. Torc then cuts him open, keeping him alive though, and lights his internals on fire. He then shoots out his kneecaps, and unparalyzes him

Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25869
>>25867
*reeees from a distance*
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25870
25873
nose stab.png
>tfw really want to kill kikes, but have to learn how to be a responsible mother.
*Hums 4CC anthem to eggs*
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25871
25872
At one point, a fellow gets close enough to <whack> Thez across the back of the head. Her head slouches forward, but her hand darts out and seizes the weapon, easily tearing it from his grasp. He backs away, suddenly not as bold as a moment ago, and she snaps the club over her knee, before driving it into the base of his throat, covering her with (more) blood.

I could go on, but you're probably getting the picture by now. It is a scene of utter, merciless brutality. And the flames danced.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25872
>>25865
i then free all the live stock and try to force them towards port barry. i head to the central bank. i grab the head banker poke out both of his eyes,cut off his ,nose,ears(i pop his ear drums),and tounge then i release him into the wild. i bury any of his assistances alive. i search for jews and when i find some i tell them that ill let the one who kills all the rest go, after that i kill him too.
>>25871
*trys to hide erection from thez killing that guy.*

Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25873
25874
>>25870
I'll make it up to you
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25874
25879
>>25873
i chop the headguard cleanly down the middle.
i castrate the next guy unlucky enough to charge me i then make him eat his own testicles.
i think thats enough brutality for me.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25875
25876
Eventually, as individual proclivities to imagine and depict sheer unrelenting carnage upon the unsuspecting and ill prepared, surrounding motion comes to a halt, contrasted only by the flames, which occasionally set off an explosion in the background. Screams can still be heard, but relative silence descends. Somewhere in the open stands Thez, blood from head to toe, with an expression normally reserved for Tracy. Her eyes are on the tallest building, an apartment building. Looking to Infernius she calls out. "Meet me at the top!" and with a smile that is completely disproportionate to the gore that covers her entirety, she runs inside. Many screams can be heard. Occasional people are flung crashing through windows to fall to their eventual or immediate deaths (depending on length of fall and damage incurred previous to the fall). Several windows are painted over in red. Curtains are thrown about, an occasional piece of furniture juts through or cracks the glass, but no one makes it out of the bulding after she enters. It is precise, brutal, and unrelenting genocide.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25876
25877 25880
>>25875
$1 says Thez >rapes Infernius using blood for lube
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25877
25881
>>25876
NO SPOLERS
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25878
Yeah yeah, *spoilers
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25879
>>25874
Don't worry, the murder part is over.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25880
25881
>>25876
its not >rape if you like it.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25881
25882
>>25877
Kek
>>25880
>groan
"Well that was nice."
Torc heads back to Port Barry, happy with his work
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25882
25884
>>25881
Thez watches Torcuil head back. "Aww, he was supposed to witness," she says quietly.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25883
25886
NOT the sex u perv!
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25884
25886 25889
>>25882
What, witness them fuck?
I can have him turn back ya know
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25885
25912
>>25867
>Divine
Noted.
Did Troll leave with the rest?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25886
25889 25890 25891
>>25884
No not that, see >>25883

In Hell, it is customary to start a household on the blood, destruction, and ashes a house, edifice, or pre-existing creation, bathed in the blood of one's opponents. Such an event is not lead by a priest or minister, it is an agreement between sovereign entities, requiring a witness.
Tl;dr While 'unofficial' in conventional terms, this was something of a ceremony in its own right.

Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25887
What? Too dark?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25889
>>25884
>>25886
"witness me! torc"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25890
>>25886
So it must be.
Torc has to watch.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25891
>>25886
Ah
"Fuck, I forgot Mr. Snek."
Upon trying to locate him, Torc pings him near the new happy couple and he refuses to move
"Fine ye legless lizard"
Snek: "just get over here"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25892
25899
Does it take a feat to scribe scrolls of your own, or do the facilities at the tower allow for that?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25893
25894 25899
>>25605
Just saying, Pinkie looks awesome as Kefka.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25894
25899
>>25893
this.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25895
25896 25897
As Torcuil returns for a moment, Thez smiles. "Thank you,"
She turns to Infernius and embraces him. "This is yours, this is mine, and by this witness, woe."
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25896
25897 25899
>>25895
"This is yours, this is mine, and by this witness, woe. do me say stuff to?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25897
25904
>>25895
>>25896
"Dawwwwwwwww"
Torc realizes why Mr. Snek had him come back
He then procedes to wipe away tears
"Damn gore in my eye. Congrats you two!"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25898
25899
y9zlvlt49xey.jpg
>mfw other characters are getting formally/ceremonially married before Tracy
Why can't we be happy like them? They even have opposite alignments, but they still get along perfectly...
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25899
25900 25901 25904 25906
>>25893
>>25894
Glad you like it. I wish I had found it before killing him off,....
>>25892
Yes and yes
>>25896
"That was perfect," her blood-stained face is overcome with emotion.

From this point on, I can respond to input or actions, but that's about all I've got for the scene. It doesn't take much, just a blood-bath, a witness, and a simple declaration. The three (I/she had intended everyone to return to the tower as a group) can depart as desired.
>>25898
Have you tried a blood-bath?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25900
25902
>>25899
>blood-bath
That could work.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25901
25903
>>25899
i send some gestapo to take the city as the 2nd city in our new nation state.
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25902
25907
>>25900
You were doing so well!

>delays ceremony
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25903
25908 25924
>>25901
Of course, its yours. To the victor go the spoils, though not that it was much of (or intended to be) a fight.
For the record it was far bloodier, but no less murderous with the last party. Lenos went through one building casting Fire Storm in every room, another guy used Cloud Kill, and Thez kept saying that blasphemous phrase, but the outcome was the same. "Except for I'nis," Thez sighs.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25904
25909
>>25897
>>25899
>swats away bowl of chopped onions
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25905
... and by that I mean, Lenos was the first to start the Genocide, it took no prodding on my part, and likewise the other guy. Apparently, commies bring out the 'best' in people.

Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25906
>>25899
Tracy get's to work on a True Strike scroll.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25907
25916 25920
>>25902
I thought you wanted to exterminate the trolls?
Also, did you unironically plan a finite time-frame for the ceremony?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25908
25910
>>25903
"why you sigh?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25909
>>25904
*hugs friend*
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25910
25913
>>25908
"Its a sigh of happiness and contentment you big oaf!" ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25911
25915
>is dovetailing to practice housewifery
Can she set the preparations for a heavy mace and a helmet too?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25912
25914
>>25885
BTW, no she stayed behind to my understanding.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25913
>>25910
"me would do anything for you, me love you ana."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25914
>>25912
*raises room temperature to a slightly uncomfortable level*
(eggs are fine, b/c she confers heat resistance)
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25915
25917 25918
>>25911
Kind of,... the vault is empty except for bits of Darkie and who knows how many spiders remember?
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25916
25918
>>25907
The trolls are racially chaotic evil, so they can't be converted. This is unlike human communists, where the a KGB officer and the Soviet Union can become Vladimir Putin and the modern Russian Federation. Trolls are also not human

>date for ceremony
The day afte Trumpaladin can trust her
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25917
>>25915
"its simple we gas the vault."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25918
25921
>>25915
Oh... best not fuck around in the forge, lest Lenos go look for materials..
>>25916
Eh, not exactly lawful, but I don't give a fuck. Lemme hatch these orphans first.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25919
>tfw no communist souls to suck-out
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25920
>>25907
Furthermore, the trolls attacked a logging party and would do it again. The alleged communists were harmless
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25921
25923 25942
>>25918
>not exactly lawful but I don't give a fuck
What?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25923
>>25921
Forget I said anything. It's actually nothing.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25924
25926
>>25903
I almost want to know what "that phrase" was during the last campaign..
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25925
25928
How long does it take to scribe a scroll?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25926
25927
>>25924
It was just "Blasphemy", I hadn't gotten that descriptive or particularly topical with it at that point. The Game took on WAY new dimensions upon involving Mlpol, on the /mlp/ AND /pol/ side of things.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25927
25930 25931
>>25926
Sounds like an improvement, imo.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25928
25929
>>25925
1 day/1000gp in cost
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25929
25931
>>25928
So, for a level one spell like True Strike it would just take a day?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25930
25931
>>25927
this.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25931
25932
>>25929
Looks that way
>>25930
>>25927
I'll say, having existing contexts against which to apply the storyline makes things much faster than saying (for example) "This is George Soros, he's...." and so on. Other globalists are imminent, don't worry.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25932
25933
>>25931
im grateful for this game.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25933
25934
>>25932
Me too.
'Night all! ^_^
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25934
>>25933
night.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25935
The dreadful mare, once again wearing those puffy, flushed cheeks and that confused but content look on her face finally overcomes her chronic insomnia and decides to hit the hay. She paces in three circles on her strange makeshift bed before settling down, curled into a little blue ball of steaming fluff.
"~Hmmmm... Come out whenever you're ready, babes. I'll be right here waiting for you..."
And with that, she drifts off to sleep.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25936
25937
If those weaklings were degenerate commies, why did Blasphemy work on them? It doesn't harm Ebil creatures, as to my knowledge. Is there a difference between intrinsically ebil creatures and ebil-alligned creatures?
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25937
25938 25939 25944
>>25936
Because they were not actual communists, mate. They were ordinary human beings who lived in a society their grandparents organized under s communist economic system.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25938
>>25937
That's kind of sad, desu.

Okay, now I'm sleeping for real. Gotta work tomorrow.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25939
>>25937
>propagandic mind control
Anonymous
dFUBu
?
No.25940
25941
>>25922
I'm genuinely confused. Were you saying, "don't bother getting married, the sex is casual anyways"?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25941
25942
>>25940
im pretty sure thats not what he was saying.
dFUBu
?
No.25942
25943 25944 25946
>>25941
Well then what did he mean? The post was "don't bother. This stuff is casual anyways" in response to >>25921
\r
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.25943
>>25942
i think he means this im not sure though it would be out of character for tracy if he said what you think he said.
>Lemme hatch these orphans first.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.25944
>>25937
Because I had commies listed as Chaotic Neutral then
>>25942
It means don't over-think it
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25946
25947
>>25942
I said don't bother, because it wasn't accurrate to say that attacking a troll village wasn't lawful; nor was it my place to point out allignments based BS.
I gotta have breakfast before I can say anything else.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25947
26001
1405259__safe_artist-colon-evehly_fluttershy_king sombra_bed_blushing_chest fluff_chin fluff_cuddling_curved horn_cute_ear fluff_eyes closed_fangs_fema.png
>>25946
>mfw this thread is the very first thing I think of every morning
Anonymous
nhJh+
?
No.25949
image.jpeg
I know the feel...

often, I'll wake up and think about checking responses and then try to go back to sleep, but I will imagine seeing posts and responses in a dream-like haze
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.25951
25952
>>25841
>the domed city in question
Did the group massacre everyone in Cardishore when they meant to hit Durpistan?
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25952
25954
>>25951
Durpistan.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.25954
25955 25956
>>25952
Durpistan isn't a domed city as best I can remember.

A few days ago I was going to destroy the village Inferius found, but before I went I did some due dilligence question asking, and discovered it was an entirely different group of people and village from the trolls

>>25953
Shhh!
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25955
>>25954
Why Shhh though? They may as well do t while they're there.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25956
>>25954
The domed city is the highly-advanced and heavily-guarded city of Cardishore. Durpistan seems more just like some kind of playground for messy campaigns.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25957
25970 25971
f5798289-69de-4fe6-9fa1-7c829937f3c0.jpg
Since it doesn't require metal, Tracy sets out the materials needed for some Sovereign Glue, and some water-proof bandages.
She then returns to her eggs.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25958
25959
290136_d8cb2238b1d55a99a8bf4daea93bfd05_large.jpg
>tfw want to play/snuggle/feed qt3.14 roc chicks, but they still need to be incubated first
"Hmmmm.. Come on out, my pretties.. momma's waiting for you..."
Anonymous
1FXiQ
?
No.25959
25960
>>25958
That's just fucking weird
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25960
25961 25962
>>25959
I tried to sound creepy and cute at the same time, but I failed at leaving an ironic impression...
I'm not best in the morning. This is also the crap I shart-out when I don't rigidly stick to the charts...
1FXiQ
?
No.25961
25962
>>25960
What do the charts tell you?
\r
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25962
25963
>>25960
>morning
Oh, wait. It's past noon already (didn't need to show for part time today, because of some event)
>>25961
Little scribbles and pointers here and there to select basic structures for quotes, or even a few pre-written ones. It gives me a loose structure of what to type and/or when to type it, but often I just get lazy and go with bare minimum of [pony noises].
It tells me a lot more, but it's honestly too complicated to explain.
Anonymous
1FXiQ
?
No.25963
25964
>>25962
You need to show these flow charts and formulas at some point
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25964
25965 25971
diogenes pepe.jpg
>>25963
I don't really want to show my desk on a board this small, desu...
Anonymous
1FXiQ
?
No.25965
25966
>>25964
You might as well. 6000 characters to a post. You allege we don't appreciate the effort, so you may well show us
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25966
25967
>>25965
>You allege we don't appreciate the effort
Did I say that?
Anyway, I just don't want to because I super autistic and insecure about Anonymity, and I dislike blogposting. Also it's a mess.
Just no. Sorry.
>6000 characters to a post
It's all on paper, in separate sheets across the bulletin board.
Anonymous
zWy8S
?
No.25967
25968
>>25966
I don't know, I really feel like blog posting.

I have this general feeling of pain that won't go away, and is there even as I am resting. This last month at least I've felt like I've been out of breath, like that feeling when running in cold weather and inhaling the cold air wears down your throat and lungs
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25968
25969
1489997__safe_artist-colon-anonymous_oc_oc-colon-mitsuko_oc only_aryan pony_asian_asian pony_earth pony_female_japanese_katana_pony_snow_sword_tracks_w.png
>>25967
Eh, blogpost if you wish; it's not really a problem. It's just not for me, personally.
I think I know how you feel though. Life can get so hard it seems unfair, but all you can do is keep on trying your hardest
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25969
1506903879820.jpg
>>25968
>dat pic reminds me
I want to have some more development for Ponimaru, desu. He really could be an interesting character, being the shadow vanguard for an unaware highborn. He'd make a good Lawful Evil Assassin-Monk (most ninja-like class combination, imo). I found it slightly ironic how he got kill that first time for white-knighting, because the basis of his character is a warrior/guardian who goes unappreciated; but I really do like his design and character concept. I too have a soft spot for ninjas.
Since he already speaks in common and advances by character class, why not just use an Awaken scroll and officially turn him into a sapient pony (with a cutie-mark)? It'd seem more appropriate, imo. I've been getting the impression that a lot of less-aware NPCs couldn't really tell the difference between horses and ponies, so it shouldn't really mess up his character roll.Tracy won't be able to "train" him to do tricks with her skills anymore though...
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25970
>>25957
That would probably also require a coat of Salve of Slipperiness on the exterior sides..
I've been meaning to make some memes, but I've been having a hard time finding shoop-able images.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25971
25972 25974
>>25957
If you lend Torc some of that duct tape and a knife, Tracy can be a murder unicorn
>>25964
Damn it, I didn't want people finding that picture of Torc
zE2yh
?
No.25972
>>25971
Damn it, I'm the one who is supposed to present her with a severed Unicorn's horn!

Just don't tell them about the public masturbation…
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25974
25975 25988
Diogenes-syndrome.jpg
diogenes bw.jpg
diogenes the ubermensch.jpg
Diogenesss.png
>>25971
>that picture of Torc
Topkek
Also, Diogenes is best philosopher.
zE2yh
?
No.25975
25977 25978
>>25974
>Best philosopher
Fucker is literally the guy who invented the term "Cosmopolitanism." He eschewed all respect for tradition, for morality - including the prohibition on public masturbation and the importance of burying the dead - for love of one's country, and for intellectuallism. The guy hated everything /pol/ types value.

He makes about as much sense as a philosopher of /pol/ and Max Steiner does for Leftypol, which is to say that the people who think he represents their philosophy obviously are not familiar with it. (Max Steiner is very explicitly anti-communist)
\r
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.25976
25979 25981
luna - sad.png
>>25605
I know I said I was going to join this weekend, but alas things didn't quite go as I had planned. Also my sleep cycle didn't agree with my wishes.
Sorry...
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25977
25979
>>25975
I was just being ironic.
Just the idea of a crazy old man who lived in a barrel somehow making it through recorded history as a philosopher makes me kek.
I wouldn't call him leftypol either though. That guy wasn't really anything but cynical to the point that you could call him feral.
Anonymous
Dr9PD
?
No.25978
>>25975
>Cosmopolitanism
Didn't know he came up with that actually. Makes sense though. His only code in life was "fuck society". You could imagine how crazy it must've sounded to adamantly-nationalistic city-state dwellers at the time.
That guy really was one obnoxious piece of work...
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25979
25980 25984
>>25976
Its okay. We understand.
>>25977
>jerks it in public
Do I have this philosopher shit down yet?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25980
25982
>>25979
You're close.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25981
25984
>>25976
That's fine.
Feel free to join the banter any time.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25982
25983 26005
>>25980
If man is just a featherless bird, would tarring and feathering a man make him a bird?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25983
25985
library-of-congress-tar-and-feather-560.jpg
>>25982
Logic says yes.
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.25984
25985 25986
luna - happy.png
>>25979
>>25981
Thanks
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25985
25987 25990
>>25983
Boom, I'm a philosopher.
If a filly looks in a mirror, does the filly or the mirror get diabeetuz?
>>25984
Come on in, the shit-posting's fine

Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25986
25990
>>25984
Is there anywhere you want to leave your character in a default/grinding position? Last time we heard from her, she was collecting sticks, but can can be doing other things too.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25987
25989 25990
>>25985
That would depend on the filly's magnitude of innocence: she may be immune/oblivious to her own sweetness.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.25988
>>25974
Now that I think of it, this guy was the most extreme possible example of Chaotic Neutral alignment.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25989
>>25987
Damn it...
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.25990
25991
1505601999036-2.jpeg
>>25985
Will try to turn my day around so I can be awake during the glorious night and have fun again.

>>25986
I left her sleeping, but she have been sleeping for two weeks now... Must have eaten a bad apple or something.

>>25987
It is a good question.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25991
25992
>>25990
Torc feels his father-senses tingling. He runs back to the tower after the strange wedding ceramony.
(I'm assuming Norfilly is waking up?)
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.25992
25993 25994
1503860299377-1.png
>>25991
I can probably wake up for a little while, but I will be a bit groggy and probably fall asleep again after not too long time...
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.25993
25994
>>25992
>hard to resist the scent of candy
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25994
25997
>>25992
Understandable, have a nice day.
>>25993
Torc bursts into the tower.
"Norfilly, are you awake?" He yells throughout the tower
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.25997
25998
1493328020481.png
>>25994
>Dazed and a bit confused I was yanked out of sweet dream. Some instinct passed down from forefathers and mothers deep inside me saved me and I yelled
"Celest Vult"
>It felt right, really right. I had saved face and no one would suspect I had been sleeping.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.25998
25999 28599
>>25997
Torc regonizes the filly's voice and runs that way.
"Praise Kek she isn't dead"
He also stops by the kitchen to grab some candy.
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.25999
26003
mlp_base__filly_s_cutest_pose_by_frozengembases-d6y7kmr.png
>>25998
Trying to looks as nonchalant as possible to not show my uncontrollable excitement as I hear the jingling of candy.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26001
26003
>>25947
same.i just woke up,this is the first thing i do.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26002
>>25948
same.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26003
26007
>>25999
"How are you feeling?" Troc asks, concern in his voice.
He also offers the little filly some candy
>>26001
Sup
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26004
26006 26008
So, where are all of the characters atm?

Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26005
26006
>>25982
*throws torc a chicken* "look at this feathered man!"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26006
26008 26010
>>26005
Ah yes, a fellow philsopher
>>26004
I assume infernius and thez are going on a honeymoon
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26007
26008 26009
1507447353986.png
>>26003
"F-fine... Why do you ask?"
>savers the feeling of sweet, sweet, candy filling the mouth
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26008
26011 26018
>>26006
>>26004
>infernius and thez are going on a honeymoon
>>26007
*hugs little filly*
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26009
26011
>>26007
"Just checking on you"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26010
26017
>>26006
Tracy is still sitting on her eggs, letting off steam while she works on a few handicrafts while she goes. Trollestia is also there standing in the far side of the stables.
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26011
26012 26015 26016
38498.png
>>26008
>hugs back

>>26009
"okay..."
>not fully understanding what is going on, but remembers the face saving "Celest Vult" and feels confident the situation is handled... somehow...
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26012
26013 26014 26016 26018
>>26011
"little filly want to play a game?"
Anonymous
6hA+y
?
No.26013
26016
>>26012
You need to clean yourself first before handling something as innocent as a filly
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26014
26030
saw____twilight_sparkle____shot_gun_collar_by_familyof6-d50cqg7.png
>>26012
"YES!"
>a nagging feeling in the back of the mind screams a tiny scream, it is like a dream is telling you something
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26015
26020
>>26011
Torc realizes Norfilly is fine, and breathes a sigh of relief.
"I've gotta to help with something, but I'll be back later."
Torc then heads to the stable to see what he can do to help with the eggs
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26016
26020
>>26013
oh right.
>>26011
>>26012
"ill be right back little filly" *runs and takes a shower*
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26017
26019
e68.jpg
>>26010
>tfw want to save time and start working on a Belt of Giant Strength, but Sandniggers stole all of our metal
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26018
26021
>>26008
>>26012
Aren't you taking-over/rebuilding that city with Gestapo?
Anonymous
6hA+y
?
No.26019
26022
>>26017
If only we had a supply of gems or something with which to buy more...
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26020
26025
1501441955213-1.png
>>26015
Yells "byyyeeee" as Torc heads out

>>26016
And in the same breath yells a gleeful "yeeeeeeee" as the door to the bathroom closes

>With the back to the room a thought creeps into the mind "You're Alone, and You can do anything...."
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26021
26022
>>26018
nah they can handle it. theres not many guards left.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26022
26023 26024 26026
>>26019
That would would still end-up with Lenos finding-out though...
>>26021
Did Thez return with Infernius then?
Also, what did he tell the Gestapo do?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26023
>>26022
to take the city and hold it untill told otherwise.
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26024
26032
>>26022
Why would Lenos find out and why would you care if he did?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26025
26027
>>26020
*comes out of bathroom*
"ready to play?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26026
>>26022
im not sure i guess she came back.
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26027
26028
1501548550856-0.jpg
>>26025
"Oh Yes... Can we play Horsie?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26028
26029
>>26027
"sure hop on. we can play as long as you want."
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26029
26034 26038
clingy_filly__base__by_armoreddash-d5wfstw.png
>>26028
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee......"
>regrets a bit as speed picks up, but it is still scary fun
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26030
26031 26033 26035 26044
>>26014
0-100 nigga real quick
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT IMAGE

Torc arrives at the stable, judging the situation.
"Tracy, exactly how many eggs do you have?"
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26031
>>26030
There must have been some residual dream matter floating around...
>can't remember all I dreamt
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26032
26036 26046
2152955-3516_1305695890350.jpg
>>26024
Thez implied several times during the interrogation that it would be bad if the local dragon found out that a whole bunch of treasure was stolen from his nose..
As to my knowledge, he handles the metal/material shipments, so it'd be best not to ask him for anything so he doesn't go to the vault and find nothing but spiders...
Now that I think of it. If the gems were in the vault with all of the rest of the treasure, they would've just been stolen too.
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26033
26034
>>26030
also the "want to play a game" made me think of saw immediatly
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26034
26039 26042
>>26029
>no manes
Your ways confuse me
>>26033
I guess I get that, but damn is it dark. An a hell of a lot different than the filly pics

I'll be back in about 1-2 hours
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26035
26037
pinterest-jung-god-egg.jpg
>>26030
>Not seeing the TWO car-sized eggs she's sitting on.
"Learn to count, dumb frogsummoner. They're all here."
(is your character in the stables with her?)
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26036
26041
>>26032
GM wasn't clear as to where the gems were, but seemed to go with them being in the dungeon but most probably pressed into the dirt.

It's pretty simple. Find the gems, and exchange them somewhere for the desired metal

Look, just disclose the existence of the gems to someone. There is no purpose in keeping it a meta-subject
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26037
>>26035
He just said in that post that he was in the stables
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26038
26040
>>26029
"want to play hide and seek?"
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26039
>>26034
I am still a bit groggy from the sleep. Also there is so many templates out there that is "incomplete".

Sorry for being out of character, I tried to find a filly version of Jigsaw, but I failed in the search
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26040
26043 26047
1494978544447.png
>>26038
"Sure, can you count first and try to find me.."
>runs away before answer in search for hiding spot
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26041
26045
>>26036
The dungeon was intraversible even before it was fucked-up, and it was made of stone, not dirt. Trying to find enough to make any significant purchase would take a week at most. Finding the sandnogs should take priority..
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26042
1503440449026-3.jpg
>>26034
See you soon
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26043
26047 26051
>>26040
>resists temptation to cheat by using "detect evil" spell
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26044
>>26030
"Why do you ask though?"
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26045
26048
>>26041
Jesus Christ, just mention it to Thes or someone, and let them determine what is or is not retrievable
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26046
>>26032
stolen from under his nose*
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26047
26049 26051
>>26040
>>26043
"1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10. uh trump what comes after ten?"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26048
26057
>>26045
She'd have to work-up the nerve to tell her about the ant-genocide though.. Yeah,
sure. I'll do that when it's necessary.
Now that I think of it, all the treasure should've been in the same chamber.

Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26049
>>26047
Kek
"Eleven"
*whispers*
"Million sent home"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26050
26052
Is Infernius also in the stables?
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26051
26053
>>26043
Lol. Your magic have no power here.
>shield evil

>>26047
Runs as fast as I can before the number "many" is counted
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26052
>>26050
i would walk through there looking for norfilly.
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26053
filly_twilight_and_smartypants_by_kinkiepied-d5dh5ry.jpg
>>26051
>forgot pic
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26055
26056
>>26054
For quads?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26056
26061
>>26055
Ah, false alarm. Thought I saw /mlpol/ on that GET-watcher site that all the trolls use, but I was mistaken.
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26057
26058
>>26048
I thought she'd tell her husband
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26058
26064
>>26057
She also doesn't want him to be mad.
Anonymous
IEbQN
?
No.26059
26060 26062 26066
836239__safe_solo_princess luna_filly_s1 luna_woona_box_hiding_cardboard box_artist-colon-groxy-dash-cyber-dash-soul.png
>finds a super secret and comfy hiding spot
>slowly drifts of to sleep
Sorry "have" to head to bed due to some internal clock thingie that is set to wrong timezone
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26060
26067
>>26059
Goodnight.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26061
26063
>>26056
theres a get watcher site? disgusting.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26062
26067
>>26059
night norfilly.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26063
>>26061
https://getwatcher.net/
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26064
26065
>>26058
If he finds out from Thez after asking her for extra money though...
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26065
26068
>>26064
wait trump doesn't know about the drows robbing us?
xYw1j
?
No.26066
26067
[1d20 = 17]
>>26059
search
IEbQN
?
No.26067
heart_flitter__by_freefraq-d4vsvhs.png
[1d20 = 17]
>>26062
>>26060
Thanks

>>26066
>hide
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26068
26093
>>26065
Yes, but only when he saw the vault. That's why he'd ask Thez if she had extra money somewhere
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26069
26070 26072
Thez saunters in and goes to Tracy. "Here, I brought you back something," and hands over a dismembered arm. She then wanders to a comfy chair and starts rubbing her temples. "What am I supposed to do now?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26070
26071
>>26069
"something wrong sweetheart?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26071
26074 26077 26078
>>26070
She waves a hand half-assedly.
"Oh,... right. Yeah, don't ever tell a dragon that the treasure is missing. Bad things. Also Torcuil, you figure out who to talk to about learning to be a Ranger?"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26072
26073 26075
>>26069
"Oh, thank you." she says, looking to see if it had all of its fingers before slipping it in her bag
"How was the reception?"
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26073
26079
>>26072
I don't think she knows they got married there... Does she?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26074
26076
>>26071
what time of day is it in game?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26075
>>26072
"Reception?"
Trollestia pokes her head in, "Banana?"
T> "Yes, thank you.:
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26076
>>26074
Uhm,,,, morning?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26077
26080
falkland-penguins-minefield-4%255B2%255D.jpg
>>26071
"What are the chances that he'll find out by himself?" Tracy say, cringing a bit at the thought
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26078
>>26071
"how you feel about a relaxing day at beach?"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26079
26083
>>26073
As far as I understand, that bloodbath was the ceremony.. Something about Infernal traditions.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26080
26081 26082
>>26077
"You're probably right."
Tr> "Banana?"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26081
>>26080
"Sure, thanks."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26082
26085
>>26080
>to Thez
"All he does is sit in the forge and work metal; he's bound to go to the vault eventually. What'll we do when that happens?"
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26083
26084 26085
>>26079
Well yes, but she wasn't told that. They should show up happy and coveted in blood saying "we're married!" if it weren't for meta-spoilers.

I don't understand why she was married under infernal tradition when she's not infernal...
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26084
26086
>>26083
>she wasn't told that.
... I fucked up..
*checks chart*
If I hadn't, Tracy would be pretty green atm, and insecure too..
>not infernal
Well, she stuck with the face-eating tradition, so I'm not surprised.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26085
26090
>>26083
Meta - her infernal nature was removed but
"I've got this. Just because I'm not fiendish in body, doesn't mean I'm disowned. I'm still the adopted daughter of the House of Thez, with responsibilities and expectations you know!"
>>26082
"Well hopefully we can either find or replace some degree of what as stolen. Anyone have any ideas where we might find a city swimming in wealth?"
Aside to Infernius: "We DID just raid a mining city,...."
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26086
26087 26088
>>26084
I really want to see Tracy's response to Inferius and Thez being married before her...
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26087
>>26086
Its coming, IDK about Infernius, but I'm working for effect; one of those "Blurt out causally" moments
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26088
26089 26093
>>26086
It's a pain and a half to backtrack the math, but I can add the jealousy and insecurity factor anyway. It'll increase decay though, seeing another wedding go on was a big trigger.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26089
26091
>>26088
Good thing she didn't see it,... and it wasn't a wedding,... it was more of a ritual than anything.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26090
26092
>>26085
"ill go collect any gold my gestapo found and bring it back on uatchit."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26091
26096
>>26089
She wanted a more traditional marriage (maximizes the emphasis on monogamy), although she is impressionable...
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26092
26097
>>26090
"I doubt they found anything damn commies, but the mines might yield something, either immediately or over time through exploitation."
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26093
26098
>>26088
>>26068
>she's still in decay
Fucking hell! I made her a mount, am wearing a ring from her, said I love her, had sex with her repeatedly in that >rape way she likes it, and tried to show affection every other way
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26094
Thez starts rubbing her temples some more.
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26096
>>26091
>wants monogamy
Uh... Oh. We may have an issue then

*tears apart existing flowcharts*
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26097
26099
>>26092
"ill go check the corpses stomach jews swallow there gold and diamonds during an emergency."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26098
26100
>>26093
"Decay" (didn't have a term until recently) is a constant based on many variables. It can never be eliminated entirely, but it can be reversed drastically, or it's rate can be decreased to near zero.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26099
26120
>>26097
"Bring me back a face? My head is killing me." ~_~
Anonymous
+YypU
?
No.26100
26101
>>26098
So you're telling me her behavior can only get progressively worse as time passes? That she'll never be as she was when we first found the city?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26101
26103
>>26100
I'm saying her behavior may always have potential to get worse, unless otherwise emotionally balanced.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26102
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
*mutters very softly to herself under her breath*
"... there was that chamber in my hideout... was..."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26103
26104
>>26101
Can it get better
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26104
26105
>>26103
Yes.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26105
26106 26107 26117
>>26104
I kind of want to ask how for tips on how to persuade her to let me have a second waifu, but that's a minefield it will be really fun to drive straight into
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26106
26113
>>26105
You've been driving straight over mines this whole time. I've done my best to nerf it into oblivion.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26107
26115
>>26105
Good thing Trump is in Sparetinar atm
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26108
26109 26110
So, so the tower's mess hall have like every kind of food or something?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26109
>>26108
does the*
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26110
26112
>>26108
Synthetic (think Start Trek replicators), yes
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26112
26114
>>26110
So, it can provide sufficient elephants meat for Tracy's chicks?
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26113
26116
>>26106
I don't even know where these mines are or how to find them
6Xr1d
?
No.26114
26116 26120
[1d100 = 12]
>>26112
... I suppose so,....
Incidentally, if you wanna speed up the hatching, you can roll a 1d100 each day
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26115
26117
>>26107
Why? Is she about to be triggered?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26116
26118 26119
>>26113
... I could tell..
>>26114
>dat roll
That looks like nothing, but what do I need to roll to do it? She's not going anywhere until these things are semi-independent enough for her to leave shortly.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26117
26119
>>26115
re >>26105
IDK, is she?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26118
26122
>>26116
Duh, a pair of eggs.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26119
>>26116
part of the reason why I want to know anything about flowcharts

>>26117
I never know

Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26120
26121 26129
>>26099
>>26114
*goes back to durpistan*
*greets my men that are there*
*order them to start cutting stomachs open and retrieve any valuables inside*
"any valuables you find belong to the people of port barry!"
*cuts off a face for gilly<3*
*checks the head bankers stomach*
*leads an expidition into the mines to see whats inside*
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26121
26123 26125
>>26120
>Banker
They are communists. Not capitalists
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26122
26129
>>26118
Dubs?
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26123
26124
>>26121
Bread dristrubitor?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26124
26126 26127
>>26123
We don't need bread, we need metals to keep the dragon in the forge.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26125
>>26121
i check the comisars stomach then.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26126
>>26124
im working on it.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26127
26128
>>26124
But its the communist banker
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26128
26130
>>26127
Communists don't have money, because they have nothing to spend it on. They only trade rations.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26129
26131
>>26122
100
>>26120
The expedition is cut off short, as you and crew come across a cave-in with a partially buried cart laden with gems. There's also an arm sticking out of the rubble, but it looks like its dead.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26130
>>26128
Bread dristrubitor = communist banker
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26131
26132
>>26129
"get back men me clear the way."
*grabs the biggest rock in the way and pulls*
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26132
26133 26134 26135
>>26131
Aaaaaand Infernius is buried in a pile of rocks
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26133
26136
>>26132
>10 int
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26134
>>26132
What I would say if I were there
"has anyone ever told you you'd make a good communist?"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26135
>>26132
I knew that gas going to happen.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26136
26140
>>26133
Before too long, (suffocation) the Gestapo is able to pull Infernius out of the rubble.
"Careful sir, this area seems dangerous. Its almost like it was built by commies. We can probably make progress and renovate the tunnels, but it will take time. More time than one measly day after your marriage certainly congratulations btw"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26137
26138 26139 26144
So wait, where is everyone?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26138
26140 26142
He continues, "Still, for there to be a cart laden with gems means that we should be able to extract a decent amount of resources from this mine, and that's assuming there aren't other ores, metals, and such.
>>26137
Near the mess area, thats where the comfy chairs are.
Trollestia> "Banana?"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26139
>>26137
I'm frozen in time from last night.

Which is just fine, I need questions answered. But don't have fun without me
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26140
26141
>>26136
"thanks for pulling me out men tell the bartender drinks are on me tonight. and thanks for the congratz.
>>26138
can i still see the cart?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26141
>>26140
Nope, that was a dangled carrot to indicate A. yes there's gems and B. lookit the shiny!
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26142
26143 26145 26146
>>26138
"Thanks, I'll take one"
Torc takes the offered banana.
"Infernius, can I talk to you a minute?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26143
>>26142
"Oh, and Thez too"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26144
>>26137
Tracy is still sitting on her eggs, reading a book on Rocs and other monsters.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26145
26147
>>26142
Infernius is being un-buried at the moment.
"Yeah, sure." Thez has a wicked headache.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26146
26148
>>26142
im not at the tower right now. but im on the way back. but before i go back i go to the mining guild(do we have one of those?)
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26147
26148
>>26145
"Take your time"
Torc munches on the banana peel included
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26148
26149 26153
>>26146
No actually, that's the only thing I can think of that a Port would NOT have.
>>26147
"Uhhhh, any luck finding a Ranger-trainer?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26149
26150 26155
>>26148
well im go to the police station and send 10 more guys over to durpistan(infernuisville)
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26150
26151
>>26149
We're gonna have to have a talk Inferius
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26151
>>26150
yes we are indeed.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26152
26154
Tracy, covered in sweat, walks into the dining area for a bit to fill her bag with meat.
Gr6zN
?
No.26153
26156 26160
[1d20 = 20]
>>26148
"The what?"
"What Ranger-trainer?"
Perception check
zE2yh
?
No.26154
[1d100 = 25]
>>26152
Trollestia lies in wait like a predator for the eggs to hatch in the 2 minute interlude
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26155
26157 26158
Infernius All out Of Bubblegum.jpg
>>26149
Infernius would be better off as a Lawful Evil conqueror, imo.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26156
>>26153
P
R
A
I
S

K
E
K
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26157
26161
>>26155
You think that about literally everyone

Except me

The person who it makes the most sense to be a lawful evil conquerer
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26158
26159 26164 26173
>>26155
if stuff keeps continuing to rob infernuis of his innocence he might end up that way.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26159
>>26158
Definitely need a talk
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26160
26163
>>26153
You can tell that Thez knows something

Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26161
26162
Lich_King.jpg
f3db3ad45c4cc3fc001cb965317c9c3a.jpg
>>26157
>Except me
I do all the time; like, every session. I just don't want to start any augments.
You should become a Blackguard. A Level 16 Fallen Paladin is a force to be reckoned with; seeing as how they that character would get all the bonus abilities for Fallen Paladins and then be able to trade in its levels to become an Epic Blackguard. (you could also summon that lawyer as your undead companion).
I only said it to Infernius just then, because I thought he'd listen. He's been slowly but surely assimilating the habits of his waifu.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26162
26166
>>26161
We need to talk
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26163
26167
>>26160
"Tell me what you know"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26164
26165 26173 26175
>>26158
You married her,.... Wha'd you THINK was gonna happen?
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26165
>>26164
I really hate to say it, but This.

Still I am obligated to prevent further decline
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26166
26168
>>26162
There's also that benefit of Dark Blessing, to add the Charisma bonus to all saving throws...
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26167
26169 26171
>>26163
"Uhhhh, I know that my head feels like there's a spike sticking out of it. I need a banana," she says, meandering toward the stables.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26168
>>26166
Legit tempting
We need to talk about Inferius
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26169
26170 26172
>>26167
I would ask her this if my character were there:

"Thez, you said you were Geased. What was your Geas?"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26170
26172
>>26169
Also since it's morning can I be there but also still in Sparintenar the previous night?
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26171
26180 26188
>>26167
"Okay, there are plenty at the tower."
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26172
26174 26176
>>26169
>>26170
Fine, but I may throw in some things which 'would have and did happen, go with it cuz you were there'. Deal?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26173
26177
>>26164
i didnt mean thez when i said this
>>26158

Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26174
26177
>>26172
So long as I can also finish my conversation with Baz. I would have last night but I had to drive from home back to university
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26175
26177 26179
NqVEv.jpg
>>26164
This.
He made a deal with the (former) devil, and even sacrificed a whole village to ratify it...

Then again, as long as he stays Lawful, he'd probably still be one step within Hitler's Alignment, so that he wouldn't lose his clerical powers so long as he followed Hitler's code.. The drawback to that would be that we wouldn't have anyone to cast Atonement if someone fucked up and lost their class-related powers, but a Helm of OA isn't hard to craft..
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26176
26177
>>26172
*i go back to the tower*
"hey ana heres that face you wanted!"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26177
26178 26179
>>26173
Oh. Well still.
>>26174
That's okay. We'll flesh out the rest later.
>>26175
This. Thez (and house) is (are) lawful in that they follow the Laws of Power Oh, don't act surprised
>>26176
"Oh thank Hitler," taken and noms noms with salt.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26178
26181
>>26177
Great! I'll ask Thez

"You said you were Geased, right? What was the Geas?"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26179
26193
>>26177
"Aww... She took on her husband's religion"
Face goes from smile to a glare directed at Tracy. >>26175 If she is in the room
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26180
>>26171
You're in the tower. It was assumed that everyone returned.
"Yes I know. So what is it that you're asking about again?"
Trollestia peeks in: "Banana?"
Thez> "Yes, thank you."
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26181
26182
>>26178
"It was as I've mentioned, that I take the name of Thez rather than attributing myself to previous names of ancestry and lineage. I still have those, but I no longer pronounce them."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26182
26183 26185
>>26181
"Just wondering if maybe your new surname is causing you headaches... Something seems off"
Wait. Was he told?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26183
26184 26186
>>26182
Yes, he and Infernius were present during that dialogue. It was over a week ago, I don't fault you for not remembering the specific convo (I forget them all the time). That was when Infernius and Trump heard her full name, from which Infernius adopted the pet-name "Ana"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26184
26188
>>26183
No I mean was he told that they were married?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26185
>>26182
>surname
She didn't change/take a surname, if that's your question. Its 'officially' just Thez, though Ana et al are acceptable as being new names and those which she doesn't "go by" (but can answer to).
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26186
>>26183
I think we're on "Saturday" in game when the conversation would have happened "Tuesday"... I think

I'll check my notes
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26187
26189
What do I get for a 20 in perception check?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26188
26191
>>26184
Probably not yet.
>>26171
"Oh for fuck's sake, as the unicorn you damn fool!"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26189
>>26187
thez know a thing
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26190
26192 26194 26199
Unicorn,... ancestral spirit of nature,...
Ranger,... servant/guardian of nature,...

Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26191
>>26188
Oh, nevermind

*seeks pony*

Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26192
>>26190
Ohhh
OHHH
I almost asked, but I didn't want to seem like a faggot
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26193
26195
>>26179
Tracy is still sitting on her eggs.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26194
TOURCIL GOT RAPED.gif
>>26190
>Trollestia is the Ranger
TOP FUCKING KEK
O
P
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
K
E
K
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26195
26199
>>26193
"Hello little pony"
*Approaches depending on the level of steam, with no steam meaning he comes right up to her and puts his hand on her*
"So how was your night last night?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26196
26197
Troll> "Banana?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26197
26198
>>26196
"Depends, does that banana contain your ranger knowledge?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26198
26200 26205
>>26197
"Its not that my knowledge is 'Ranger knowledge', its that the knowledge of Rangers is 'mine'." not exclusively, but most preeminently, unless Torcuil wans to keep looking
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26199
26201 26207
>>26190
Wait, she's got seven levels in Cleric and she's a Ranger? What's her CR?
>>26195
When did he get back? Just for the record.
"Not very eventful.. I did manage to make some scrolls and other handicrafts though. It's been rather boring, but I just can't bring myself to get off of these things for long..."
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26200
26202
>>26198
>brain explodes
Does she have any weapons training?
I want the stealth and weapons
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26201
26203 26205
>>26199
Morning, a bit later in the morning. After Nordfilly. Basically just now. He stayed the night in Sparintenar and left in the morning.

"Have you been on those eggs all night? You looked really eager to get back last night"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26202
>>26200
Oh, and some survival skills
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26203
26204
>>26201
"Yep, all night."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26204
26206
>>26203
*pets pony on head, and sits down next to her*
"So what have you been scrolling and crafting?"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26205
26207
>>26198
GM is this >>26201 timeline acceptable?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26206
26210
>>26204
" A True Strike scroll, a Heavy Mace, a Greatsword, a Helmet, a Cloak, a ring, a Belt and some boots (not at the same time). Most of it is nowhere near finished though. We don't even have the metals for the weapons.."
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26207
26208 26209
>>26205
Sure
>>26199
Its not that she is a Ranger, its that she is the present authority on the aspects of being from which one is a Ranger
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26208
26211
>>26207
Obviously my definition of ranger is different than yours
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26209
26212
Actually that scroll should be done by now. May as well have her scribe another one.
>>26207
Figured she was more of a Druid type, desu.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26210
26220
>>26206
"Waaa... uh... Woah.

What kind of metals do you need? If what you need are metals like adamantium, well, we had some of that in the initial treasure stash. I had it set aside and stored away in the forge, so we'd have it for our crafting later.

Um... can I help with any needed divine spells?"

He now gives her a questioning look, turning hius head away, but his eyes toward her
"I would ask you what your intention with all of that was, but I'll just let you do your thing"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26211
26213
>>26208
Oh? What is your definition?
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26212
26220
>>26209
"You can write? I didn't know you could scribe. Do you like hold the pen in a recess in a shoe, or hold it in your mouth..."
Trumpaladin realizes that he's just asked an extremely insensitive and kind of racist question, so he shuts up awkwardly
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26213
26214 26215
>>26211
I'm imagining less of a 'nature montian man' and nature magic
And more of a person trained with a ranged weapon, a melee side arm, and stealth and basic survival skills.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26214
26216 26218 26231
>>26213
you just described a rouge.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26215
26218
>>26213
Well now you're talking about proficiencies and skills. Conan the barbarian was skilled in stealth, you don't need a Ranger to learn that.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26216
26217 26221
>>26214
Fucking this

I wish I had a Rogue Pony Waifu...
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26217
>>26216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26218
26219
>>26214
>>26215
>retreats in shame of having shitty rpg knowledge
I never asked about this
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26219
26223
>>26218
hey if you dont ask you never know.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26220
26224
>>26210
>Full housewife mode
>Le ebin multitasking
*is stitching cloak while talking*
"Ugh, yeah. The Cloaks need Eagle's Splendor every day, and the Belts need Bulls Strength. I can only cast 1-2 spells per day, so it's hard to dovetail.
I was thinking of making the Helm out of Goldsteel for aesthetic purposes, although it'd be best to leave the rest of the Z casings in Lenos's forge, lest he come out looking for more. The Greatsword and the Mace I'm not so sure of , but they have to be something edgy. Some of these need spells from Taylor and Infernius though, and they're always so busy..."
>>26212
"I can write, but I don't because it's tricky. Normally only unicorns write long, boring things like scrolls back in Equestria. This hand thingy makes it a lot more convenient though." *holds out Kefka's mummified hand*
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26221
>>26216
.. She's a level 13 Rogue. What are you saying?
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26223
26228
>>26219
You'll never shine if you don't glow?
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26224
26225 26226 26231
>>26220
"Well hell, I can cast those two spells for you if you need me to.

Nah, take the casings out. I will say I think we spent all the gold... or it got stolen. But we should have steel.

I can do some charm spells as well."
Produces a bottle
"And I have this charm potion I lifted off Torcuil"
>something edgy
*look that basically says "the hell is your intent?"

>Kefka hand
"What the fuck?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26225
26227
>>26224
"HEY YOU TOOK THAT?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26226
26227
>>26224
>Kefka hand
It grants very minimal telekinesis
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26227
26229
>>26225
I'm guessing you're also in the stables?

*puts away potion*

>>26226
I know that but Trumpaladin will always express an aversion to keeping human body parts
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26228
>>26223
all that glitters is goldsteel.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26229
26230
>>26227
Yes, he is
"Gibe potion"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26230
26233
>>26229
"You were going to use it on me for nefarious purposes. No. Besides, I failed to take your other two bottles."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26231
26232 26238
>>26214
Rogue here: ranger is actually just as good, if not better at stealth. They also get more survival stull.
Rogue's biggest pluses are Trap sense and Sneak Attack.
>>26224
"... I don't think Lenos is going to buy that.. I've got other things to work on first. I'd like to at least get working on the mace though."
>the hell is your intent
"I want them to look badass"
>What the fuck?
"I know, right. Dead bodies aren't normally useful like this, but that cosplaying freak had so much magic in him that it had a little bit left over. I don't think he was even hoo-man."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26232
>>26231
"Be ready to sic this nerd here if he tries something"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26233
26234
>>26230
>ebil
By fixing your relationship?
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26234
26237
>>26233
Is that spoken?
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26235
26236 26241
Gm, if Tracy levels up as a Blackguard, can she make one of these birds her fiendish servant, instead of summoning one?
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26236
26242
>>26235
That wasn't your intent the entire time?

>fiendish
We'll have to work on that
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26237
26239
>>26234
N
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26238
26240 26242
>>26231
"Why would Lenos care if the gold cores were taken? I raided the treasury a couple months ago and he was indifferent"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26239
26241
>>26237
Fucking tablet.
No, its not spoken
"GIBE POTION"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26240
26241
>>26238
hes our ally so he didnt mind you taking from it. but dragons really REALLY hate being stolen from.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26241
26246
>>26240
True. The question now is if he would care if Tracy took the cores to make gold-steel. Of course what she is really concerned about is that he might afterwards wonder into the vault if those are removed, but Trumpaladin doesn't know that.

>>26239
>>26235
"Tracy..."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26242
26243 26244
c1c.jpg
Also, I just realized that ponies can wear boots.
>>26236
It's literally just a bit of damage resistance.
>>26238
"Well, if you think of it, the only reason Lenos hasn't found out about the burglary yet is because he has a sufficient stack of metal in the forge to allow him to keep sitting on his ass and never come out. The moment he runs out of metal in there and finally comes out for more, is the same moment this whole tower goes up in flames."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26243
26248
>>26242
"I see. But Torcuil is getting hostile."
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26244
26245 26247 26252
>>26242
"this unfortunately, tracy what happend to the drows head?"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26245
26248 26249
>>26244
Are you in the Stables?

"Inferius, Torcuil is threatening me. He wants that potion back we took from him when he tried to use it on you"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26246
26251
black-dragon-fire-wallpaper-3.jpg
>>26241
>if he would care
He wouldn't mind at all, but that dragon is functionally a timebomb, with his supply of metal as the timer. I don't know what kind of character he is, but I get the vague notion that he could potentially be the kind that would burn down half the map to find the dirty sandniggers who stole his treasure.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26247
26250
>>26244
"Its in a bucket," Thez says, feeling better after eating a face.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26248
26249 26251
>>26243
>wants stolen potion back
>hostile
"Ive changed my mind. Tracy I know make magical sex toys. Wanna test the strap-on with your husband over there?"
>>26245
"I wasn't going to use it on you. Just trump and Tracy"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26249
26254
>>26245
yea i came in awhile ago.
>>26248
"for what purpose?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26250
26255
>>26247
can i use talk with dead on it?
zE2yh
?
No.26251
26254 26256 26257 26259
[1d20 = 7]
>>26246
He wasn't using the Jew Gold to begin with. He uses metal imported through the Port and through Ben

>>26248
"That's not what you said at the time

Quick Draw Vanderiem, with ten ranks in Intimidate

INTIMIDATE Torcuil

Draw BEES ring shield
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26252
26253
>>26244
"Oh hey, Infernius, would you mind cursing this sword hilt?"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26253
26257
>>26252
"Cursing? The hell are you cursing?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26254
>>26249
"To try and fix their relationship. But you didn't need any help with thez"
>>26251
>implying he cares
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26255
>>26250
Yes actually. "We were gonna stick it in the Entertron, but the spell is much less risk."

xYw1j
?
No.26256
26260
[1d20 = 15]
>>26251
grapple
"hold on let him finish."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26257
26258 26260 26261
>>26251
The Jew Gold was in the vault with the rest of the metal, wasn't it?
>>26253
"I wan't to make a Berserk Sword, so I can use a Barbarian's Rage when things get sticky."
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26258
26268
>>26257
oooh i want one too.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26259
>>26251
You could have 19 ranks if you were a Blackguard.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26260
26262 26263 26273
>>26257
"The hell does that need a curse for? And why is the wind in Korak's sword not good enough?"

>>26256
"The fuck Inferius, he's about to attack me!"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26261
>>26257
Oh gee. A shame you nerfed being a barbarian then isn't it? e_e
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26262
26264 26281
>>26260
"I never fucking said I was gonna attack you, I just want my potion"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26263
26264 26265
>>26260
"shh shh you just paranoid, no one wants to hurt you we all friends here this safe space."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26264
26266
>>26262
"You said you were going to use it on Inferius. Fuck off. You have two bottles anyways"

>>26263
"What are you doing?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26265
26266 26267
>>26263
*rocks trump like bab*
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26266
26267
>>26264
>>26265
"calming the situation. im a doctor jim."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26267
1506572247675.png
>>26266
>>26265
*Gives look*

"Just keep him away from me"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26268
26269 26270
>>26258
Are you even Proficient in it? Clerics are only Proficient in the Martial weapons of their Favored Deity.
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26269
26271 26272 26274
>>26268
Are you proficient in great swords?
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26270
>>26268
"Tracy! Don't let him get the potion!"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26271
26277 26282
>>26269
... yeah
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26272
>>26269
i am.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26273
26276
493.jpg
>>26260
"Koraks sword is good, but it's a little small for some of the bigger targets we might face. It's cursed because it's edgy."
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26274
>>26269
"Yep!"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26275
"torc go get another potion."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26276
26278 26281
>>26273
"TRACY, IN THE NAME OF ELWAY, CHRIST, HITLER, HER MAJESTY AND THE CONTINENTAL CONGRESS PAY ATTENTION TO THE THREAT TO YOUR HUSBAND FROM TROLLESTIA'S BITCH RIGHT HERE"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26277
26278 26280
>>26271
*hops down and sprays both of the offending players with the Rod of Sneezes*
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26278
>>26277
meant for >>26276

Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26279
26310
Thez looks around at the group and wonders who to nerf. "Torcuil is chaotic, Infernius is chaotic, Tracy is chaotic,...."
"Kek," she says holding the night-blue stone.

Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26280
26285
>>26277
Which players? Me and torcuil or Inferius and Torcuil?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26281
26284
>>26276
>>26262
"would you be happy if torculi accepted a geas that said he cant harm you? and would torc accept such a thing?"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26282
>>26271
Can Tracy use Potions of Rage as substitute for the Rage spell, or will she have to get Taylor or someone else to help her every day?
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26283
26287 26288
Trump is incapacitated
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26284
>>26281
"Geas is harsh. I just want to keep the potion and be left alone"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26285
>>26280
>Inferius and Torcuil
Is what she would've done.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26286
"I still have the other stone,...."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26287
>>26283
So much fuck you
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26288
26289
>>26283
Did the Rod do anything? I promised not to stab players..
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26289
>>26288
Yes, it spewed mucous.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26303
26304
>>26301
Was, but just for kicks. She undid it, she just wanted the satisfaction. She's been in a weird mood for days now.
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26304
26306 26308
>>26303
Oh no, she better not be...
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26306
>>26304
"She's pregnant?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26308
26309 26310
>>26304
I don't follow
>>26305
You're really not helping
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26309
26312
>>26305
I'm just going to assume that Trumpaladin sees this.

He's left wondering why it wasn't Thez

>>26307
But Trump did say it

>>26308
She just disappeared during the danger. She has to do this
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26310
26311
>>26279
She's not Chaotic (yet).
>>26308
She just realized it was a bad idea..
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26311
>>26310
No, it was a good idea
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26312
26313 26315
>>26309
>wondering why it wasn't Thez
Dying sucks.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26313
26315 26317
>>26312
Also, I'm an idiot and didn't realize Thez was there.
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26314
26316
>>26294
"Exactly."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26315
>>26312
So... you attack her husband, who was not the one who just incapacitated your husband?

>>26313
Uh... I'll accept that explaination
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26316
26320
>>26314
"Thank you!"
GM is Thez pregnant?
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26317
26319
>>26313
"Tracy, did you just vanish while I was incapacitated?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26318
26321 26323
Thez yawns. "Sorry, its been a while since I've had a good "good" excuse to floor anyone. Don't let me stop you, just make sure that there's some kind of residue or there'll be TWO absent traces of residue! in the morning."
She hops over to Infernius. "Thanks again for the face," she kisses him.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26319
26323
>>26317
"I.. I was just trying to.. get a clean shot.."
*drops blackjack and hangs her head, ashamed of her faggot's incompetance*
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26320
26322
>>26316
Wait, what?
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26321
>>26318
*kisses back*
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26322
26324 26328
>>26320
you said Thez was actimg weird, so I assumed pregnancy
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26323
26326 26328 26340
>>26318
*DEATH GLARE at Thez*

>>26319
"Tracy, if I am incapacitated like that, I, by definition, cannot defend myself. And if you flee from danger after that happens..."
sadness with anger
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26324
26329
>>26322
Now that would be terrifying.
Good thing they used protection.
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26326
26331
>>26323
"I, I wasn't fleeing! I was just waiting for the right moment..."
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26327
I think it's a good time now to explain
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26328
Ah, I can wait 12 minutes
>>26322
Thats a bit of a leap o_O
>>26323
"What?"
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26329
26330 26332
>>26324
"protection?"
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26330
>>26329
Shut up!
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26331
26345 26348
>>26326
"Speaking of the right moment... Tracy, can you leave the eggs and the stable for a minute?"
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26332
26336 26340
>>26329
"Who the hell uses protection? I certainly don't"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26334
26338 26340 26341
Fug
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26336
26338 26340
>>26332
*high five*
"me neither"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26337
26340 26342
Awwww,....
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26338
>>26334
Kek!

>>26336
*returns high five, with enthusiasm*
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26339
26341 26342
"What do you guys mean 'protection'? You mean like, weapons?"
Anonymous
Gr6zN
?
No.26340
>>26323
My brain works weird
>>26332
>>26334
>>26336
>>26337
Kek
Torc gets tired of this bullshit and heads to town
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26341
26343
>>26339
"Sex with females. They can get pregnant otherwise. Even if they are entirely different species apparently"

>>26334
Shit, I wish I had turned trips on for that
Mrs. Sentry
Dr9PD
?
No.26342
26344 26345
>>26337
Oh dear.
>>26339
Good lord...
>tfw have to play diligently
"Yeah, what is this 'protection' you guys talk about? Is it like a knife? Can I have it?"
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26343
26345 26353
>>26341
"That's absurd, I'd have to be... non... infernal... for,...." her voice trails off, as she suddenly realizes,... things.
Anonymous
6Xr1d
?
No.26344
>>26342
She does smell a bit funky now that its mentioned, Tracy notices
Anonymous
zE2yh
?
No.26345
26346 26347
>>26342
"No little pony, you cannot"
And see >>26331

>>26343
*blows a kiss at Thez as she leaves*
Anonymous
xYw1j
?
No.26346
26352
>>26345
"if you ever do that again i will end you!"
Anonymous
<