/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is reccomended to be able to post effortlessly, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

1511625273199-0.jpg
Corn Nuts
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24544
Read "Corny Nuts"
Which brings us into the next edition of the Game thread! For newcomers, this is an RP thread thats been ongoing for,... shit, 3 months now. How time flies.
Anywhow, its based on a very loose and permissive rendition of classic D&D 3.5 edition as a baseline, and includes whatever additions can be effectively (and not too ludicrously) included; basically whatever players want that also makes some sense.
The party has just made some character and story developments. Trump and Tracy discover that when their powers combine they form Captain Planet,... or rather, Tracy gets uber-sized and most ferocious.
Infernius and Thez have successfully tracked down and captured a Dark Elf who had been masquerading as the proprietor of the Bazaar (there is no proprietor) who were responsible for jacking all their shit.
What happens next? I have some idea, which probably means its not going to go anywhere near how I expect.

Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24547
image.jpeg

Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24548
24549
551941__artist needed_suggestive_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_clothes_female_knife_socks_solo_solo female.jpeg
>>24545 →
"Good morning, ~Flashy."
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24549
24551
>>24548
"Good morning, pony"
He is smiling, reasonably happy, but holding your sword for... Some reason
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24550
>>24545 →
>implying she'd be the first up

I woke up this morning in someone else's bed, so it fits
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24551
24554
>>24549
*smiles and stretches happily*
"~Hmmmm..! What a lovely night that was..
Are you ready to head back now, ~Flashy?"
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24553
24555
stretching.png
>pic didn't load
imwws
?
No.24554
>>24551
"What a lovely night indeed, sure."
\r
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24555
24556
>>24553
"Unless you want to do something else first"
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24556
24557 24558 24560
>>24555
"I'm fine.. dreadfully hungry though..
What about you?"
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24557
24558 24560
image.gif
>>24556
"Trips demand that I do what I am about to do"
Tracy has evidently reverted to pony form I the night as she slept. Trumpaladin takes Tracy, and with one hand knocks her on the ground, and then rolls her on her back. With the other, he takes Korak's sword and points it at her neck, eventually positions himself over her with the sword right at her throat
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24558
>>24556
Here's hoping that Players have as much leftover TksG turkey as there is in-game leftover Roc. ^_^
>>24557
Oh, this again..... e_e
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24559
*stares*
[confused pony noises]
I'm not going to bother rolling for reflex. This had better be good.
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24560
24561 24562
>>24557
>>24556
He now takes the tip of the sword, move it up a bit, and the taps her nose with it lightly
"Boop"
He removes the inhibiting clothing and then begins to ravish her
"Sorry Tracy but I feel life I've never done this properly"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24561
24566
>>24560
I'll have you know, I spent over a half-hour autistically hammering on F5 last night just to see if Trump was going to kill her in her sleep,....
Moar coffee
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24562
24565
>>24560
.. Okay.
"..U-unf..!"
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24563
24564 24567
Can we fast-forward through this part, please?I want to type-out some preparations for the Saturday game, and it's slightly inconvenient if the ERP gets in the way.. I've noted everything on the charts.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24564
>>24563
Its not as satisfying if you fast-forward, ever seen Click? Xp
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24565
24568
>>24562
He increase speed and intensity, and brings himself closer to her, first moving the sword from a thrusting threat to a throat slicing threat, then putting it to the side nearer the end

He finishes in the pony with a soft, sort of ironically said "yippee aye ay," puts clothing back on, and then sheathes the sword, and hands it to her
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24566
>>24561
I wasn't intending on doing this last night. The idea just came to me this morning
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24567
24568
>>24563
>doesn't want ERP
Kek. This is the >rape board, you don't have a choice in this

But sure, just say he rode her back or they walked back or he called Fae or something
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24568
24569 24570
Press X to mount.png
>>24565
[gasping pony noises]
*accepts sword and hobbles to her feet, slowly growing into her warhoers form*
"Ha.. L-let's.. let's head back.." *gasps*
>is now fully awake
>>24567
I just don't have the time for something long like last night...
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24569
24571 24572
>>24568
*rides horse*
"Alright, let's go. Food does sound good. Maybe you can make those giant eggs into omelettes or something"
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24570
>>24568
thats fine, I was going to make it one post but then thought to make it more than one to see how you'd respond
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24571
24572
>>24569
>cook the eggs
[ironic laughter]
*speeds off*
>Fast travel to tower
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24572
24573
>>24569
>>24571
<Fooomp> With a movement rate of 90 (and that's at 1x speed, Tracy can go up to 3x) you'll be back in no time.
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24573
24574 24576
>>24572
In her Nightmare form, how many times can she be spurred to increase her speed before she is kill?
Also, what are the combat benefits to increased speed?
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24574
>>24573
Cauchemars have like 158 hp so my guess is a lot. Maybe more if she recieves a Paladin's lay hands
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24575
24580
>Arrives at tower
*checks on eggs*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24576
24578
>>24573
>benefits
Right. The penalties are as follows:
- No dex bonus to AC
- Start run at 2x speed, increasing multiplier each round (after passing a DC10 Constitution check). Even if passing that check, character can only run as many rounds as their constitution score (Tracy-Mar can run for 24 rounds at a max of 3x cuz armor)
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24577
24580
*prepares camomile tea*
Goes to see Slovenia
"How was your day yesterday?"
*offers tea*
"You should join us for breakfast"
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24578
24579 24580
>>24576
Does her armor count as light, or medium?
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24579
24581
>>24578
Natural isn't it?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24580
24582 24583
>>24575
Trollestia is sitting regally (and a bit comically) atop the eggs, while little japanese characters have been drawn in the dirt with incense sticks placed around it. Also one of those rectangle-banner-things is wrapped around them.
>>24578
Medium, because of the skull-breastplate (also, there's that Paladin in heavy armor she's carrying)
>>24577
"Thats very thoughtful. My day was uneventful, apparently the Mill hasn't been operating the past 2 days because of some hooman tradition of gorging themselves on bomb-ass food," she sighs. "Oh well, that just means this next week will be extra,... taxing," she says with a bit of a sadistic gleam in her eye.
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24581
>>24579
Idk.. but she's wearing something
A single rider counts as a light load, right?
If she took off the bone-armor, could she travel at 5x her land speed?
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24582
24589 24592
>>24580
"They've been closed? Well we'll have to fix that. I'll think about opening your own little mill up here if we can find a stream for a water mill, that way you don't have to be quite as reliant on others"
Smiles deviously
"But I trust you will make the fullest use of this well rested labor force, back from vacation"
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24583
24584 24586
>>24580
*eye twitches for fleeting moment, before passing*
>Is slightly-irked at seeing troll sitting on her eggs, but deep down knows she can trust her
".. H-how are they?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24584
24585
>>24583
"They're moving around a bit, so the ninja-fag put the banner around to keep them from rolling off. If they were chickens I would say only a day or so,... but I have no idea the gestation period of Rocs so we'll have to wait and see."
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24585
24587
>>24584
".. If, if you would..?"
*gestures to move aside*
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24586
24588
>>24583
dont put up with her shit, show the mother fucker who is boss and whose eggs those are
this is still weird as hell to me. They are fucking birds. Either set them next to a fire or let them die, it's not worth nine hours a day of this
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24587
24589
>>24585
"And if I don't?" she smirks, but moves away after stalling just long enough to make Tracy think she won't.
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24588
24590
>>24586
>this cunt
>*steam whistles out of nostrils*
*takes her place on the egg-bed, letting out a content, super-heated sigh; the feeling of the eggs beneath her calm her down*
>*Room turns into a sauna*
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24589
>>24587
>>24582
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24590
24591 24592
>>24588
Why do you have infinite space heater powers again?
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24591
>>24590
Because it's funny and cute.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24592
24598
>>24582
"Oh yes, certainly. Bitches always have a tendency to try and drag out the experience of celebration and frivolity long after it has expired. It will be fun breaking them back in," she says with a wink while sipping her tea.
"Besides, this has given me the chance to plot out exactly the number of pieces we'll need for each device. How many are we building exactly?"
>>24590
A creative interpretation of the flaming-pony action.
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24593
24594 24595
GM, has Trumpaladin been informed of Durpistan?
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24594
24596
>>24593
I don't think so. I don't think he even knows there's a city in that direction.

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24595
>>24593
Not to my knowledge, though I have no idea what ideas or conversation may have gone on between last night and this morning.
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24596
24597
>>24594
You had one job Tracy!
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24597
24602
>>24596
He didn't ask.
Tracy didn't bring it up, because all she knew was that it was some boring city with a shitty economy; she wouldn't care to speak about it unless the subject came up in conversation.
imwws
?
No.24598
24599 24601
image.png
>>24592
>tfw even when she's psycho and you know she's being a slave driver you still find her antics adorable
"That's... Hard to say, honestly. We will need Something with a massive range, because we will want to keep it out of the range of enemy return fire. We will need something mobile enough to be pulled down slender forest roads and go on ships. We'll need it to be able to sling solid rock with force against city walls, groups of rock against infantry, and flaming projectiles against flammable targets.

As for how many... Well... Tourcil will probably want his own team, and a second to be lead by me or also under tourcil should the order of battle be divided as such, but in any event as a back up, or to add more force. Let's go with two if possible, for now."

Trumpaladin smiles, again kind of deviously, and then places one hand behind her head on her neck fingers in her mane, and with another hand holds her hoof up
"I understand that what I have just asked of you is, I engineering terms, to square the circle. I have made requests that it seems cannot at once be fulfilled as they seem mutually exclusive with one another. But no one said living a second life was easy. I believe in two scoops, that you can have both. Embrace the challenge, because I think you can overcome it"
\r
imwws
?
No.24599
>>24598
Scratch "hand behind head in mane." She's not a dog
\r
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24600
24603
Where does Ponimaru usually spend his time anyway? Is he just always hiding?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24601
24604
>>24598
Not a slave driver, a "Difficult and demanding taskmaster"
"Trebuchets will certainly offer massive range, but they aren't the most readily mobile. Perhaps each Trebuchet should be accompanied by a cannon or two? Ballistae would work also, but the beams required for each shot are similar to the ones required for the trebuchet, which would significantly increase our timber resource consumption. Catapults likewise, though not quite as consumptive. Unless we're taking cannons from the Cunt, we'll need more iron to fabricate more."
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24602
24856
>>24597
>boring city
It's a mining town!
>with a boring economy
It's a communist place that needs to be freedomized!
>he didn't ask
No shit because he doesn't know what to ask. The purpose of the group rogue is to gather information and communicate that, damn it!
https://youtu.be/G0-VTPYXvfc
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24603
>>24600
He has a number of tasks that have been delegated to him. He runs errands for Ben, supervises the Fight Club (when Thez is absent/occupied), trains and practices independently, but yes he does alot of hiding also.
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24604
24605
image.gif
>>24601
"I'm sorry, did you say, 'cannons'?"
His facial expression turns into pic related
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24605
24606
>>24604
"Well yes, cannons. A trebuchet is an effective long-range weapon, but is very slow and non-maneuverable. The team operating it would be sitting ducks if an opponent were to get within its range, and if you're planning a war campaign you can't expect a player to always be on hand. Cannons would help to alleviate the risk."
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24606
24608
>>24605
"I see. I'll look into taking the cannons from the ship. As for catapults, what are their comparative advantages?"
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24607
Tracy is still sitting on her eggs peacefully, sharpening her knives and preparing her BG spells.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24608
24611
>>24606
"Not much vs. cannons, except they use rocks as projectiles cheap, abundant, and they don't explode when they roll a 1"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24609
24610
"Though, cannons tend to be more accurate and consistent, given that each projectile is of a standardized size and shape. Still, catapults can fire burning pitch in addition to rocks, and the occasional crazy person can use them to launch people,... I don't recommend that."
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24610
24612
Can she sew the cloak while she's sitting?
>>24609
We could cast Contagion on corpses, and hurl them over castle walls to spread the plague.
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24611
24612
image.png
>>24608
>cannons explode on you
"I like it. I'm still going to recommend we make a trebuchet, so that way we will have a siege engine for use against fixed fortifications. But making a catapult is or ballista is a good idea as well. Let's say make a ballista. I'll look into taking the cannons from the ship.

So... What do we need to make and operate our own cannons again?"

Marks note in his journal that Inferius is completely banned from operating cannons
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24612
24613 24615
>>24610
>cloak
Sure
>corpses
Of course sooooo ebil
>>24611
"But, I just said ballistae aren't,... okay,...." she shrugs. "If you're sourcing the cannons from the ship, all you will need is people familiar with their operation. You don't happen to have any pirates lying around do you?"
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24613
24614
>>24612
*is sewing cloak, thankful for Kefka's hand*
Did Inferius bother to keep that Dow's hand, btw?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24614
24616
>>24613
He never said anything, so I'm guessing no.
Anonymous
imwws
?
No.24615
>>24612
"Alright then, a catapult it is rather than a ballista"

"Pirates? But of course I keep pirates around. I never throw anything useful away. The only thing I'm lacking right now is a cleric to calm them and money to pay them"
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24616
>>24614
What a waste.. Also, could've used it to persuade the Drow.
Mrs. Sentry
MFhGI
?
No.24617
24618
Does a Bag of Holding function the same way the spell Secret Chest does?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24618
24619
>>24617
I'm not sure what you're getting at with that question. In what capacity? Are you asking if the bag remains in ethereal stasis when not in use, retrievable only by a miniature replica?
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24619
24620
>>24618
>WiFi cut out
The second part.
Does the bag reside in another plane?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24620
24621
>>24619
No, the bag is a material item that contains an extra-dimensional space. That space is entirely closed and sealed off when not open or in use (meaning, living things placed in the bag do need some sort of apparatus), but the space is not transverseable or detectable except through opening the device.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24621
24622
>>24620
So the space within the bag is its own dimension then? It's not on another plane, but is its own plane in an of itself?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24622
24624
>>24621
Yes
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24623
*Tracy is reading a book on The Planes, interested in the subject*
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24624
>>24622
I get it now. Thanks.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24625
24627 24628
Also, since Etherealness requires an affected subject to shift willingly, if objects on an unaware individual we're touched by the caster, could said objects be stolen off of their person?
Anonymous
4B2HN
?
No.24626
24628
GM, does Slovenia think that an order of one trebuchet and one catapult is prudent, or is that met as questionable?
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24627
24628
>>24625
As in, could you touch an apple in someone's hand, make it ethereal, and effectively make that object vanish into thin air?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24628
24629 24634
>>24625
>>24627
No. You have to be physical to interact with physical objects. When ethereal you are highly limited in what you can perceive from the material plane, and unable to interact in any way.
>>24626
"That depends on the size of the war campaign. If you're looking for an edge against a small group or faction, that would be sufficient, but if the group/faction has seige engines of its own, you'll need more."
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24629
24630
>>24628
Okay. What if you touched the object while physical, and then became ethereal?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24630
>>24629
Depends on the circumstance. If you're standing in a pub, grab an apple, and then go ethereal, no issue there. If you're fighting with someone and you grab something they're wearing, or their weapon or w/e, no you can't just ethereal-steal it. You have to have uncontested control of an item to bring it with you, and even then there's limitations for size (Thez couldn't <whooof> the Roc corpse, for example, which though a different ability/effect, is governed by the same rules).
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24631
24632
What if you snuck up on an individual while material and grabbed said object without them knowing? With a Slieght of hand check, couldn't you steal the shirts off of their backs (metaphorically and physically)?

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24632
24635
>>24631
Aside from the fact that stealing and poofing are both standard actions (meaning, not in the same round) yes, it is theoretically possible.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24633
24635 24637
What about leaving object on someone's person? Dropping an object is a free action and etherealness ceases as contact does, so could you use the ability to place objects in empty chamber, like bags or anything else with an open space large enough to hold the object?
Jokj0
?
No.24634
24638
>>24628
"Well, I can't honestly say exactly what is needed. As of now, I think we can anticipate both needing to attack fixed strong enemy positions from a distance, and also attacking light enemy targets under circumstances that we can be counter attacked easily. I guess I will have to say we should build one trebuchet and one catapult, while investigating canons. Report progress to me.

Thank you for all of your help and input.
\r
Anonymous
Jokj0
?
No.24635
24636 24637
image.jpeg
>>24632
>>24633
>trying to get around creative use of all of the skills available to a level 12 rogue with 186 skill points by some bs infinite teleportation
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24636
24638 24644
>>24635
I reap what I sow.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24637
24639 24644
>>24633
Except that dropping objects while ethereal leaves them on the ethereal plane, and the ratio of space is not 1 to 1. Meaning, you can't drop an object 2" from above a chest and have it appear 2" above the chest if it were even possible to do that in the first place. This is also why sneak attacks (or coordinated attacks) from the Ethereal plane are impossible except to creatures that have naturally developed the skill over time (filchers, phase spiders, etc.).
>>24635
I know, I'm on it.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24638
24644
>>24634
"Lovely, will do."
>>24636
>Tracy is preparing to reap a cloak ha!
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24639
24640
>>24637
So, other monsters with the ability are capable of it, because they're experienced in using it?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24640
24641
>>24639
That, and they're not trying to sheist their way into excessive abilities. e_e
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24641
24642
>>24640
Okay...
>wanted to leave needles/shurikens in victims stomachs to cause them to die as painfully as possible without knowing what happened or to do
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24642
24643
>>24641
No e_e, I only allowed it with the Terrasque becase A. it has a much larger volume gut, and B. 'cuz you rolled a 20 (it was going to backfire horribly otherwise)
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24643
>>24642
Oh, okay.
It worked out better than I thought it did then, despite not accomplishing anything.
Anonymous
Jokj0
?
No.24644
24645
>>24638
>>24636
>>24637
Trumpaladin goes to find the other pony. He arrives to find her in the stables

"Little pony"
He shows his hand to make sure she sees that he is in fact wearing the ring
"I just found out from your friend that Korak's ship did indeed have cannons. Do you have any informational gifts for me, little pony"
Flashes eyes
"Impress me, if you can"
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24645
24646
>>24644
[confused pony noises]
"What do you mean by 'gifts'? Is there anything in particular you want to talk about?"
Anonymous
mqBRr
?
No.24646
24647
>>24645
"Slovenia surprised me with the cannons bit. I would not have thought to ask for that had she not have mentioned it when she declined a request for a god-tier trebuchet. You tend to be full of surprises. Surprise me"
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24647
24649
>>24646
"Thought you would've seen them on the ship last time, but sure.
she doesn't give a shit about this topic, but I know that's what you're looking for
Did you see that weird city to the north? It has canons too, pointed at the mountains for some reason."
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24648
*steam rises off of comfy pony*
I miss my wifi...
Anonymous
mqBRr
?
No.24649
>>24647
gems would have been much better info, honestly
"City? What city? I know nothing."
my internet sucks too
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24650
24651 24653
"That ring-shaped city on the other side of the mountain. It seems odd, but there doesn't look like very much activity either."
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24651
24652
>>24650
Are you doing this on purpose?
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24652
24654
>>24651
Doing what?
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24653
24655
>>24650
"Can you tell me anything about this city's inhabitants? What about any other locations in the area?"
why are you so stingy with information? You stand nothing to benefit, and it probably harms you in the long run. All it does is drag out meta gaming and makes me ask more questions to get the same information, which is miserable when my internet doesn't work
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24654
>>24652
GM leans over "Your line is: "Its a communist mining city."
Anonymous
GP4EG
?
No.24655
24657
>>24653
I was telling it how I thought she would. She doesn't find the topic to be very interesting.
"I don't know very much about them, but from the books it seems like some kind of isolated mining community. They don't seem to like outsiders very much. I think they might be commies or something. Seems pretty boring to me, imo."
*Offers outdated book*
For the sake of Grace, assume she relayed everything revealed in the last thread, when asked the right questions.
still phone-posting, waiting for wifi to work...
Anonymous
GP4EG
?
No.24656
24657
*steam rises*
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24657
24659
>>24655
>>24656
*urge to kill Bolsheviks rises*
He's really fucking weirded out by the steam, it's just so unnatural
"Alright, thank you"

Trumpaladin now goes to see Thez
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24658
24662
Thez is still waiting for Infernius to wake his bull-ass up, since he bothered to comment about her being gone. Not sure where the sexin' took place (the vault? a room? several rooms? on the side of the tower?) but that's where she is.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24659
24662
>>24657
Really? THIS is the most unnatural thing he's seen so far?
"Okay.. Have a nice day, Flashy."
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24660
24661
*Continues sewing cloak while reciting BG incantations*
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24661
24664
>>24660
*Content sigh*
Can she have the materials for a Ring of Animal Friendship ordered? (It seems like the most appropriate thing to put on her clasper, even if it doesn't work for her)
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24662
24663 24666
>>24659
he never liked her transformation, ever
He's going to find out about the gems from someone else now
I have the perfect revenge for that, so it's okay I guess
>>24658
To Thez
"I thinkInferius followed the lead on Ben's missing gold to the bazaar. I haven't seen him since, but he normally talks to you, so... Did he find anything?"

Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24663
>>24662
Bring her the guy's hand.
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24664
>>24661
Clasper? Like a shark penis? I hope she doesn't have one of those
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24665
24666
I'm sure Infernius wouldn't have just dropped the hand somewhere. Let's say he took it with him.
They could've set it in front of him during the night so that he could watch it ooze, knowing that each moment it's not attached to him makes it less and less likely to be reattached.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24666
24667
>>24662
Thez gets up and heads toward Trump, who is clearly indicating a desire to speak with her, probably by calling out or some other obvious effort.
"Yes, he was able to determine one of the Dark Elves was actually that bald fellow who had been leading characters around in the Bazaar. We have him tied up in the vault for safe keeping. We haven't interrogated him yet, though he did lose a hand in the process of chasing him down and capturing him. He hasn't said much of anything except cheek, but his name is Darkemter Vrees. This is the first I've seen him in this reboot, but our paths have crossed in previous."
>>24665
Lets say he didn't, cuz he's not into hoarding body parts, and since parts can be mended, regenerated, or outright restored (entertron, etc.) there'd be no point.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24667
>>24666
Ebil checked
Okay..
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24668
24669 24670
image.gif
Use detect evil if necessary to find her. Jesus, walky-talkies are the most useful equipment we could possibly get the group. I'd rather have it than guns. At least pigeons that could track people and not just . I'd rather have super-homing pigeons than guns, and goddamn I'd love a Thompson sub-machine-gun. Like seriously, canwe get WW1 homing pigeons but magically enchanted or something to be able to seek out persons?

"You crossed paths with him before? What do you know about him?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24669
24674
>>24668
"He's a pompous asshole for one, and avoids conflict if at all possible. He's got some kind of suit, blessed by Spooder,... excuse me,... Lloth, that allows him to chameleon with his surroundings, and his stealth ability rivals my own. Beyond that, he's an excellent assassin, both in temperment and skill, but one should never ever fully trust him."
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24670
>>24668
>Pigeons that can be taught to track
I already looked into that: only animals with Scent can be trained to do that...
Of course, there's a spell for everything too.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24671
24672 24673
Pls let Tracy know when the interrogation is about to start
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24672
24675
>>24671
Trollestia quips "I'll get right on it," rolling her eyes.
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24673
>>24671
Hell yes I'd tell Tracy
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24674
24676
>>24669
"So I'm guessing he knows what happened to Ben's gold?"
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24675
24677
>>24672
"..I'll be right back."
>fast travel to the vault or wherever
"Did I hear something about an elf who won't open his mouth?"
>tfw no wifi so can't use the custom reaction images I shopped for this
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24676
24679
>>24674
"Its a safe assumption. Whether he'll admit to it or give any information out is another matter," she shrugs.
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24677
24678
>>24675
No she hasn't heard. She has not been told yet
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24678
24682
>>24677
Say she followed him, and overheard.
>Pony senses
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24679
24680 24681
>>24676
*goes to the vault to check on him*
*returns almost immediately*
"Where the fuck is the gold?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24680
24684
>>24679
"Oh yes, that. It seems that Ben wasn't the only one who has been robbed recently. Don't tell Lenos, he'll be MAD."
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24681
>>24679
*Is in the next room, evesdropping*
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24682
24683
>>24678
Bullshit, she stayed on the eggs because that's what she does and you should have said that 30 minutes ago.

Mention the gems you kike
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24683
24690
>>24682
>"Sorry. I revived the tarrasque, but you'll forgive me, right?"
How do you want it?
orbqH
?
No.24684
24685 24687
[4d20 = 35]
>>24680
"Aww hell no!"
Goes into vault

"Where's the fucking money?"

Draws out letter opener, the keened one

"Where is our money you sand nigger!"

Stab, stab, stab, stab, because damn I wanted to do this. Target is legs.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24685
24692
>>24684
Aside from wincing with each stab, he seems thoroughly unimpressed. "Greetings "fine sir". A pleasure to meet you."
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24686
24694
Thez <whooof> appears. "Careful not to cut the bindings, we wouldn't want him getting away,... again."
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24687
24688 24695
>>24684
*Phases into the room*
"What's going on here~?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24688
>>24687
Thez whispers "Trump is trying to intimidate him with a letter opener."
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24689
24692
"Flashy, why didn't you tell me about this? You know I'm good at these kinds of things."
*Draws wicked-looking curved dagger*
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24690
24691
>>24683
She could say the following and get a pat on the head:
As he's leaving the room, she can say to him
"You're worried about money, Flashy? Don't be. Remember how I said "I have assets"? Thez left a number of gems to me, and I wanted to keep them in reserve, in case she changed her mind or we had a situation like this one. Unfortunately that weird dog from a few days ago tore through the place I was keeping them - you know, out of sight from people like him. They could still be retrieved though if you're willing to sift through the dirt. In a cavern off the ant cave - dog killed them, unfortunately. Now, is this guy bothering you?"
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24691
>>24690
I'll deal with that later. Let me play with the elf first.
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24692
>>24689
>>24685
"Nice to meet you again as well. Now, I know for this I'm supposed to take you to the sunny paradise of Cuba first, but I'm a bit short on resources. Meet my associate, Tracy Cage. She will be taking over from here"
Leaves room, saying something to Tracy as necessary

Oh yeah. Cast ZONE OF TRUTH
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24693
24698 24699
Thez thinks for a moment. "Interrogating him won't work, nor will diplomacy; he'll just goad you into killing him. He's a bit of a nihilist, has been ever since he showed up here (and probably long before). I recommend starving him for a few days."
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24694
24697
>>24686
"Why not just cut his feet off then? We could heal him to regenerate skin over the wound."
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24695
24696
>>24687
>phasing
Go through the open door and stop trying to be haxxor
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24696
>>24695
It's more fun this way though...
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24697
24699 24701
>>24694
"That would keep him from running off, sure. It won't loosen his tongue however." True
D> "And look at you all, rubbing your brain-cells together! Do let me know if there's a spark, I'd love to hear about it!" False
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24698
24702
>>24693
"How long until his friends show up for the rescue effort? Any other bait we can use?"
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24699
24700 24702 24703
>>24693
>His goal is to goad you into killing him
"Well, then that means we can have some fun with him for a while until he decides to talk."
>>24697
*Carefully rolls-up the drops pants*
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24700
24703
>>24699
Drow's pants
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24701
>>24697
"That's fine. I'm in no hurry after all."
*sizes up elf, as if inspecting an expensive slab of meat*
"No hurry at all.."
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24702
24704
>>24698
"I doubt they will, Dark Elves have no loyalty to one another. I'm sure they're making every effort to be certain he can't lead us back to them." True
"If we had anything of significant and obvious value, we could attempt to bait them, but other than what we have on us, I doubt it would be enough considering the amount of wealth they've already stolen. We'd be better off scoping out places that have an existing cache of wealth and fine equipment." True
>>24699
"Uhm,...."
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24703
24706
>>24700
>>24699
"Cut him or burn him or whatever, but you are not allowed to rape anyone anymore"
Shows ring to her
Anonymous
orbqH
?
No.24704
24705
>>24702
"Existing wealth? Where are we going to find that?

...

Any chance Korak knows where to find the Drow?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24705
>>24704
"Fugged if I know!" (to both) True
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24706
24707
"Now.."
*cuts both Achilles tendons*
"Wouldn't want you running off now. It's been a while since I've had a chance to do this, and you came at just the right time."
>>24703
"Oh, I know. I had some more ~interesting things planned..."
*Licks blade edge*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24707
24709
>>24706
"Easy on the foreskin darling," he smirks. Its almost like he doesn't feel pain.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24708
24711
What's he wearing, btw? Any place he could be hiding items that he could use to slip away?
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24709
>>24707
>Sand-nigger
>Foreskin
I really wish I could do this on my laptop...
orbqH
?
No.24710
24712
[1d20 = 4]
Sense motive on Sand person
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24711
24713
>>24708
He's veritably bundled in rope. "No, we retrieved his weapons (a fine rapier, and a short-sword), but he was not suited for venturing when we found him so his other 'tools' are probably being kept elsewhere," Thez sighs. "Watch out for these little guys also," she says squishing a tiny spider that had wandered out of the bindings and was working its way down the chair leg. "Sorry spooder," she genuinely says.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24712
24714
>>24710
This faggot has maxed-out bluff. There's no way that'll help.
This could take days.

Waiting on that clothing description.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24713
>>24711
What about his clothes?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24714
24718
>>24712
Its a fine mesh of intricate webbing, occasionally linked at points with some form or other of exotic metals. Its unlike anything seen previously, though for the meta-player comparison, it is very much like the Dark Spider-man suit.
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24715
24716 24717
FYI, I'm about to cripple him so he can't get away, but I want to know what he's wearing first so I won't fuck up when the bindings are cut.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24716
24717 24719
>>24715
You mean beyond cutting his achilles?
D> "Where DID you find these two? And that Bull-fellow? I say the God's must have lowered their expectations to endorse this lot for the Game," he says to Thez
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24717
24720
>>24715
>>24716
To Thez and to Tracy
"You know, I'm not skilled in the art of inflicting suffering, nor am I really allowed to engage in such things. But if I were, I would say you should strip him completely naked and lower the temperature of the room, so he is deprived of dignity, cold, and most importantly, we could loot him"
Mrs. Sentry
GP4EG
?
No.24718
24719 24720
>>24714
*Pulls out hammer from the forge*
>SLAM
>SLAM
*Breaks both shins halfway below the knee*
"You won't be needing these anymore."
*Takes dagger and slowly amputates 1/3 of each leg, between the broken bones*
"We'll save those for later..
Flashy, if you would..?"
*Gestures to paladin to regenerate skin over remainder of legs*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24719
24720
>>24718
Trumpaladin uses LAY HANDS to regenerate skin

>>24716
"Thez, um, do we have any money of any kind left anywhere? I think I might need some for display purposes. Just a lot of gold coins to look impressive, or maybe gems, not actually anything more than say 1000gp"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24720
24721 24722 24725 24728
>>24718
As the flesh is rent, the suit mends over the wounds. "Oh MY! Careful with the threads!" he says in mock outrage.
>>24717
"Uhm,... I'm not sure that will work (looting/stripping). Again, I suggest starving him," Thez responds.
>>24719
"Considering what they've already stolen, I doubt that would garner a response from his cohorts, especially since they no doubt know we have him. Its a shame no one has done any research into the various communities and might have stumbled across some mention of a city relatively nearby that is swimming in wealth, cuz that would be damn useful."
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24721
>>24720
"I wasn't intending on getting the gold for the elves, but now that you mention it..."

"Yeah, but starving him will take days"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24722
24723
>>24720
>suit mends
LOOT HIM
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24723
24724
>>24722
You'll have to untie him to do that
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24724
24727
>>24723
I'm not doing that until I know Tracy has disabled him and until I can cast a magic resistant circle. Can Paladins cast circles that are zero-magic zones?
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24725
24726 24727
878552__grimdark_grotesque_artist-colon-php10_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blood_chainsaw_solo.png
>>24720
Upon seeing the wounds heal, the pale pony giggles like a filly in a candy store
"We are going to have so much fun tonight."
*lets loose with the hammer all over his legs*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24726
>>24725
*hands fire iron to pony*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24727
24729
>>24725
I didn't say they heal, I said that the suit mends its self over the wound.
>>24724
Newp
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24728
24730
>>24720
*produces cleaver*
"If I chopped your legs off, would you die?"
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24729
24730
>>24727
Break all the bones in his legs.
Cut off his feet.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24730
24732 24733
>>24728
"Please, you haven't the stomach for that sort of method,..."
"He's just provoking you,...." Thez warns.
>>24729
Didn't you just cut off 1/3 of his legs a few posts ago?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24731
24732
GM wishes Thez - or anyone else in the room - had an appreciation for the degree of torture invulnerability that most high-ranking Dark Elves are forced to endure/learn so we could be past all this,....
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24732
24737
>>24730
"Thez, I was hoping to make a trip to Spinitar or the Court City soon. Now that you mention Cardishore, add that to the list. Just scouting and diplomacy, nothing serious. I was going to ask Inferius if I could borrow Uatchit for the journey. Since he is unavailable, is there a horse I can borrow for the journey? Something reasonably fast, but doesn't scream 'I am dangerous, and by the way, here is what I can use to hurt you if you want to attack me.'

>>24731
>>24730
Shhh! Let Tracy have her fun
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24733
24734 24737
581393__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_solo.png
>>24730
>Not getting the Bane joke
*blank expression* (she really wants to know if she can cut them off without losing her toy)
"Well? Would you?" she inquires in monotone
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24734
>>24733
*pets pony*
"Don't worry sweetie, if he does die, I can resurrect him so you can kill him again. And he'll be in a state of hysteria the whole time too."
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24737
24738 24739
>>24733
"Would you be so kind? Please, don't stop on my account," he replies.
>>24732
"Fine, but this is getting nowhere." then to Tracy. "Make sure that you don't loosen his bindings, no matter how much you cut him up," then back to Trump. "There's Trollestia, but Slovenia and Ponimaru are probably too small. I could take you quite quickly if you don't mind the wind messing up your hair, but I can't guarantee I'd be much use once there. Why not Fae anyway?"
>>24736
That IS a retarded idea! I already said, its the suit - not the dude - who is regenerating.
Speaking of which, he slips into unconsciousness. (He's been bleeding this whole time)
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24738
24740 24741 24744
>>24737
ReEEEEEEEE don't die on me!
Is he unconscious yet? Can I take his pants?
Also, is the vault door closed?
kxYE5
?
No.24739
>>24737
Lay Hands on elf to keep him from bleeding to death

>why not Fae
"Simple. We defeated the Rats, Soros, and Kefka, for absolutely no other reason than that they underestimated what they were up against. What has been accomplished by accident,I now intend. If I am ambushed or attacked, I want the first time they learn I can summon an enhanced dragonne - or a friggin' cauchemar - to be when claws and flaming hooves are in their faces, and I am already flying away. I can summon either almost at will anyways.

Just taking me straight there would be fine.

Tracy can come too, if she wants, although she needs to remain innocuous"
\r
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24740
24741
>>24738
Yes, he is unconscious. You'll have to untie him in order to take his pants. Yes, the vault is closed.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24741
24742 24743
>>24740
>>24738
"I want his Rapier and suit... I like fashion and I need a weapon that can do piercing damage..."
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24742
24744
>>24741
Thez' eye twitches, before reiterating "DON'T untie him, you'll probably regret it," True
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24743
24745
>>24741
>fashion
>gross spider jumpsuit
You've got a fancy chainshirt suit, but I won't object..

I g2g for a bit.. sorry..
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24744
24746
>>24742
"Alrighty then..."
*does not untie him*

>>24738
"Don't untie him Tracy"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24745
>>24743
It's a gross spider jumpsuit? Eww. Nevermind
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24746
24747
>>24744
Thez breathes a sigh of relief. "So then, assuming that no one disturbs what will very shortly be his corpse, he's probably going nowhere. I'm not sure how he did it, but he's escaped literal death before. I'd say he's a vampire, but he scoffed at a rebuke attempt by an exceptionally outranking caster. Although, if he's dead then hunger won't weaken his resolve or ability to disregard further interrogation and torture."
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24747
24748
>>24746
Casts HEAL SERIOUS WOUNDS? HEAL MODERATE WOUNDS?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24748
24749 24750
>>24747
Serious is better.
Darkie wakes back up with a start. "Morning already, can't I sleep in a bit? I hope there's tea,...."

Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24749
>>24748
"... Do you like Chamomile?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24750
24753
>>24748
"Oh you're too kind! I'd LOVE some, and I'm not just saying that to avoid insulting my host's taste either! Extra sweet if you please?"

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24751
24753
True False True
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24752
24753 24754
I've only got a bit before I have to go fore a while.
"Stick knife in spinal cord to make him quadriplegic, because why not? Then slice the lenses out of his eye.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24753
24755
>>24750
>>24751
Hmmmm....

"How would you like to hear about our lord and savior Hitler?
*pulls out pocket Mein Kampf*

>>24752
Jesus. Holy shit.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24754
24755 24757
>>24752
And now he's dead.
"Don't un tie him,...." Thez sing-song mentions.
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24755
24756 24757
>>24753
He dioesn't respond to pain, so what's the use in him having nerves?
>>24754
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24756
24758
>>24755
Cure serious doesn't heal THAT much damage,....
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24757
24759 24761 24763
>>24754
RIP

Can I loot his shit now? Just tell us what he has and I promise I'll save most of it for Inferius and Torcuil

>>24755
I guess he needed it to stay alive. Want to revive him so we can starve him? He'll be screaming the whole time after we do it
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24758
24763
>>24756
Um... RESSURECT? He's been dead not long
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24759
24760
>>24757
She said not to untie him.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24760
>>24759
You didn't leave us a choice
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24761
24762
>>24757
Can I try again at paralyzing him? There has to be a spinal section Tracy can stab him in that'll only leave him paralyzed from the the neck down.
"... Oops..."
*cuts head off*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24762
24764
>>24761
Damn it let me resurrect him!
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24763
24767
>>24757
In order to loot his shit, you'll have to untie him. In order to take him to the entertron, you'll have to untie him OR wait for Torcuil to come out of a coma OR wait for Infernius to present himself.
>>24758
I think you mean Raise Dead, which again requires Infernius. "Unless you want to ask Lenos,... which I also don't recommend doing."
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24764
24767
>>24762
He doesn't need his head for that.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24765
Nevermind, Raise dead won't work now. Its Resurrect, or Entertron.
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24766
24767
Next time he dies without being useful, I'm taking his soul.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24767
24768 24771
>>24763
Alrighty then....

*waits for Inferius*

"Thez... you sure you don't own a horse"
*looks at her*
"damn it I am not going to try to fuck it"

>>24764
For the spell of ressurection or raise dead, yes he does

>>24766
Have you not been listening to anything? It was clearly stated that the one way to wear down his will is to let him starve. He needs to be alive for that, and it will take a while
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24768
24769 24770 24771
>>24767
>head is the base
Then could we resurrect him from his head and leave his body and gear separate?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24769
24772
>>24768
Only through the Entertron, although that might result in the original body disappearing. I'd prefer Inferius to Raise Dead so we never have to untie him.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24770
>>24768
I really hope that if he is resurrected, he'll be too hysterical to teleport out before we can shackle him
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24771
24777
>>24767
Only way that Thez knows of*
>>24767
Raise dead, yes; Resurrection/Entertron, no.
>>24767
"I'm sure there's probably a basic riding horse in town. Why," she says adopting a slightly sarcastic but otherwise cute demeanor, "You don't want a ride?"
>>24768
Meta - its technically possible, but no. It would take far longer to research, set up, and produce the environment and tools necessary to do that.
Non-meta - No
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24772
24773 24776
>>24769
>might result in the original body disappearing
So? What's the problem with that?
We could put his head in a barrel or steel keg, and resurrect him inside of it.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24773
24774 24775
>>24772
"That,... that might actually work," Thez says, surprised.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24774
24778 24780
>>24773
Who can cast that?
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24775
>>24773
~Yay! I found an idea autistic enough to be plausible.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24776
>>24772
I never said there was a problem, I just assumed you wanted a head because head
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24777
24779
>>24771
"I can ride you"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24778
24784
>>24774
"Resurrection? Only Infernius and Torcuil. BUT, if we cast his body in iron and then throw him in the Entertron, that might keep him from whatever tricks he might have up his sleeves."
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24779
24781 24784
>>24777
Thez blushes with a wink. "Shall we fit him for a body-cast first?"
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24780
24783 24784
>>24774
"What if we just do it with his head only? Then we can loot his clothes as the rest of the body turns to dust."
*holds out severed head*
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24781
24783 24784
>>24779
Better yet, fit him for a body cast. Remove the body, only leave the head inside, and then let him grow a new body that fits to the cast.
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24782
Ah, shoot.. I g2g for 30 minutes to an hour now..
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24783
24785
>>24780
"Well, the Entertron will simply re-grow his body, but there would be nothing detaining him at that point. If he's anchored to a barrel of heavy metal, we can be sure he doesn't go anywhere upon being revived."
>>24781
This
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24784
24786
>>24778
I did not know that was possible. Is the sample what is used as the base for the new body?

>>24779
"Sure, and put the dimensional shackles on him, since I found a different kind of shackle for the person I originally wanted to use those on"

>>24780
"Nah, let's keep him shackled and tied up. Don't let his new body be free"

>>24781
Or that, but you'd need to mold out a cast and that will take forever
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24785
>>24783
Um... Trumpaladin does the thing
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24786
24788
>>24784
Yes "Yes"
>>24784
"Good idea, though how does one shackle a head?"
>>24784
"I never said make it comfortable, it can be as small a hole as we wish to cram him in."

K, so Thez acquires a reasonable amount of molten Iron from the forge, as well as one of the large crucibles. Placing the head inside, but tilted upward, she fills the crucible until the metal is just (just!) below the jaw. "There. Let that cool, and then pop him in the microwave. He'll undoubtably die if pulled out of there, but it should keep him alive and awake for whatever questions," Thez wonders for a moment, and then shrugs her shoulders.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24787
24788
Okay, Trump does the thing, and Thez assists.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24788
24789
>>24786
"Pulled out of the Entertron? I might need that for pirates"

>>24787
But he can remain the man in the mask indefinitely
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24789
24790
>>24788
"Well, he can be put back in of course,.... Come to think of it, putting him in, taking him back out, repeat might weaken his resolve much faster, and would avoid addressing how he's supposed to get hungry if his revived self is compressed into a very small space."
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24790
24791
>>24789
"I... Don't know why that would work, but I am also not the group expert on enhanced interrogation techniques. I'll leave the good-challenged members of the group to it. Do the thing, if you think it will work"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24791
24792
>>24790
"You saw how the pirate responded, imagine having that happen over and over again (and over and over). Still, sounds boring to me. I think its safe to assume he's not going anywhere (head or torso) anytime soon. Did you still want to venture to Sparintenar or Cardashil? This has dragged on a bit and I wanna get some fresh air."
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24792
24793
>>24791
"But of course, to Sparintenar"
*grabs Football and Superbowl recording first*
I'll need to go a few minutes though
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24793
24800
>>24792
Thats fine, I could use the opportunity/break myself
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24794
24796
>back for a bit
So, when we resurrect him, will his original body turn to dust?
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24795
24796 24800
*sniffs legs for poison*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24796
24797 24802
>>24794
"Doubtful. He's not a magical beast, so it'd probably just keep rotting."
>>24795
No poison, but she does detect the scent of gunpowder.
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24797
24799
>>24796
"Is it still dangerous?"
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24798
24800
*gnaws on legs*
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24799
24803
>>24797
The body, that is.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24800
24801 24803
>>24793
Back!

>>24795
"Little pony, can you hand me Kefka's head"

>>24798
*hits pony with rolled up newspaper*
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24801
24804
>>24800
*whimpers*
"I was hungry!"

Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24802
24805
>>24796
>The Arab guy rigged himself with explosives
Who would have thought?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24803
24806 24808
>>24799
"Who knows? There's a ton of ways to cheat death in the Game. He could have a Resurrection trap-scroll on his chest that fully restores him the moment light bounces off of it, and that's just off the top of my head."
>>24800
Kefka's... head?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24804
24807
>>24801
"little pony... um... would you like to eat some leftover bird with me later?"
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24805
>>24802
*fills bucket with water*
*drenches body from head to toe, dampening any explosives*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24806
>>24803
Yes, Kefka's head. The pony has it in her bag of holding in a way that preserves it
Anonymous
GsoPL
?
No.24807
24810
>>24804
"Sure thing, ~Flashy."
GsoPL
?
No.24808
24811 24812
[1d20 = 6]
>>24803
Rolling Search to detect Traps.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24809
Thez is triggered, "I don't suppose you guys have ever seen Futurama?"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24810
24813
>>24807
Passes note to pony
"Do you want to go to Sparentinar with me. Check yes or no"
GsoPL
?
No.24811
[1d20 = 16]
>>24808
>nothing
Aww..
I'll wait until he grows the new body first.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24812
24813
>>24808
Where exactly are you searching? The severed leg parts, or along the still-attached leg?
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24813
24814 24816
>>24810
"I want to hatch these chicks first.. but if that what you really want, I guess I could accomodate.."
>>24812
Everything.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24814
24815 24817
>>24813
Okay. The smokebombs were near the ankles of his legs. That's severed, so I can readily mention. Anything else is thoroughly doubled-over with rope.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24815
>>24814
*puts smokebombs in bag*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24816
>>24813
"I can just call you if I need you"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24817
24818 24820
>>24814
Use keen edged letter opener to open left leg pants
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24818
>>24817
The ones bound to the chair? Nothing is apparent on his legs.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24819
24821
The slice slowly mends its self together.

Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24820
>>24817
It regenerates, remember? It's some kind of creeping spooder silk.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24821
24822 24823
>>24819
Doe he have like a visible bag or sword sheathe?
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24822
24824
>>24821
Everything is under ropes.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24823
24831
>>24821
"His sheathes were confiscated with his weapons (which aren't here by the way, they were taken by the Gestapo)"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24824
24825 24827
>>24822
Gib head

Or at least headdress
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24825
24826
>>24824
You mean Kefka right? Cuz as for Darkie, Folks just call him Buckethead Ha!
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24826
>>24825
Kefka
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24827
24828
>>24824
I thought she gave the headdress to Taylor?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24828
24830
>>24827
Then give me the head
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24829
24836
*offers severed head*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24830
24832
>>24828
If you're going to bucket him like Darkie, you can quick-jump cut-to if you want
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24831
>>24823
Make note to go pick up those Assassin tools later on.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24832
24833 24836
>>24830
Wait, is he resurrecting Kefka?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24833
>>24832
That's all I could imagine he intends to do, given the previous - GM
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24834
24835
Tracy help-out Thez with whatever it is she's doing to prepare the cast, eager to speed things up.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24835
24836 24838
>>24834
Its not yet confirmed that thats his intention. I'm waiting for confirmation to quick-jump cut-to.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24836
24837 24839 24847
>>24829
*takes severed head*
*pets pony*
>>24832
Uh... no

>>24835
To Sparintenar!
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24837
>>24836
But get a bag for the head or something first
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24838
24840
>>24835
I don't think it'd be wise to do them both at the same time, or at all really..
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24839
24841
>>24836
No. Staph. I wanna loot his Assassin tools.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24840
24842 24843
>>24838
"Oh I see, he plans to present Kefka's head to Sparintenar, so to gain easier entry," Thez says. "Not a bad strategy."
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24841
24844
>>24839
learn how to share loot, Jesus
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24842
>>24840
That is a good idea.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24843
>>24840
Bingo
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24844
24845 24848
>>24841
It probably won't be usefull to anyone else anyway. Mudpony rogues can't craft for shit. I'll redistribute stuff later.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24845
>>24844
No, we all get it, then we decide who it is best for
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24846
24851
Tracy rips out the spinal cord from the severed head stump, like in mortal combat.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24847
24849 24850
>>24836
Thez produces a short length (about 8') of rope and ties it to her big, shiny belt that Infernius acquired for her, then offers the other end to Tracy. "When we Woooof, you'll want to start immediately flying to maintain course and speed." She approaches Trump and puts his hands around her waist.
"You'll want to hold on," she warns with a wink.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24848
>>24844
No more secreting away loot, especially when already in Inferius's vicarious possession
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24849
24850 24853
>>24847
"B-but.. I wanna try on his suit..!"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24850
24853
>>24847
*holds on to Thez's waist*

>>24849
"I can call you when you're done"
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24851
24852
>>24846
Actually for that matter, just hollow out the body from the outside in. Start pulling organs out of the neck. Look for items in his body.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24852
24855
>>24851
Leave the rib-cage intact, so the ropes don't come loose.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24853
24854
>>24849
"Fine, stay behind, I just didn't want to leave you if you wanted to go too."
>>24850
"Alright then!"
<whoof>
They both appear several thousand feet above the Port at a 45deg north diagonal. Her wing-contraption immediately extends, but seems heavily weighted by his armor and everything.
"Dammit, we won't crash, but"
<whooof>
"Remind me to have you"
<whooof>
"Stow that shit for next time."

After a brief and sarcastic bit of banter, the two touch-down a good number of yards outside Cardashil, its central spires reaching up past the domed wall surrounding it. The line is just as long as ever, and is progressing equally slowly. Thez re-bundles her glider-wings.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24854
24859
>>24853
>Cardashil
*stares at Thez*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24855
24858
>>24852
Tracy finds a set of fine lockpicks taped to his ass.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24856
24857
>>24602
COMMUNISM?!?!
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24857
24876
>>24856
Shit... You arrived just 5 minutes too late
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24858
24861
>>24855
*pockets lockpicks*
Dig deeper into his corpse, scraping out any and all tissue.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24859
24860
>>24854
Sorry, yes. Sparintenar. My bad
Video re-winds and plays back in a similar manner, except Sparintenar.
Sparintenar is a very precise and deliberate looking city-state. A great deal of care has been placed to replicate throughout what embellishments can be seen (gargoyles, ramparts, windows, etc.). It is very uniform and precise.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24860
24862
>>24859
Neat! Is there a building that clearly seems to dominate from the skyline?

Approaches city more closely
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24861
24864
>>24858
*Inspects suit*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24862
24863
>>24860
Not particularly, the outer wall has been constructed to as to prevent outsiders from looking in at all. Its very pragmatic and strategic in its design, though not lacking in a simple (almost Dwarven) aesthetic.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24863
24866
>>24862
I recall Krenshall was a dwarven city. Is Sparintenar as well?
dshvk
?
No.24864
24865 24868
[1d20 = 9]
>>24861
The suit has a myriad of tiny little dots on it,... which curiously run to and fro. Tracy feels a slight sting in her hand.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24865
>>24864
>Oh shit
Infernius is sitting in the vault, right?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24866
24867
>>24863
>Krenshall
Gnomish, I think you mean to say
>Sparintenar
Not apparently, there are humans at the gate.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24867
24877
>>24866
Oh yeah

Approach gate
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24868
24869 24870
>>24864
Is.. is that a fortitude save?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24869
24871 24872
Tracy saves,... barely. In response to the pain and a warm sensation at the site, her attention is directed to a number of tiny spots that are spreading out along her forearm.
>>24868
Yes
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24870
24872
>>24868
If it is I think you just lost
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24871
>>24869
*forelegs
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24872
24873 24874
>>24870
>>24869
Can't Tracy share Trumpaladin's saving throw? His is 10.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24873
24875 24878
>>24872
In mounted form, yes. In non-mounted form... I don't know
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24874
>>24872
Plus the Charisma modifier.

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24875
24882
>>24873
No, not unmounted. Besides, Tracy's fort is +9 for rogue levels, and +2 for BG levels (maybe even an additional +1 depending on where that last level lands, I have 13 in Rogue, 1 in BG, 1 in Assasin, with 1 remaining)
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24876
24879 24880
>>24857
What did i miss quick rundown while im reading through.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24877
24881
>>24867
As Trump approaches the gate (and Thez close behind) he is greeted by the guards. "That's a fancy entrance you made there. A trick like that would wow some people. Can I get your name?"
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24878
24885
>>24873
Does a Paldin's mount normally need to be near/mounted on the Paladin to share the save? It's not in the description.
Fiendish servants share saves too, and a common servant is a common toad.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24879
24888
>>24876
Tracy killed the Elf thing.

Trumpaladin mounted Tracy

Trumpaladin goes to Sparintenar
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24880
24888
>>24876
Players were noobs, got triggered by the Dark Elf, killed him, put his head in a metal bucket, and then Trump/Thez took off to make contacts in Sparintenar. Tracy did a variety of torturing/killing the Dark Elf until he died, which is why his head is now seated, partially submerged, in now-cool iron).
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24881
24883
>>24877
"Why Thank you. That was thanks to Thez, another member of my party. I am Trumpaladin"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24882
24886
>>24875
A level 12 rogue has a +4 fortitude save. The +9 is the base attack bonus
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24883
24884
>>24881
Thez is wide-eyed, but otherwise non-responsive.
"Greetings Trumpaladin. Ordinarily I would give you a lengthy detailing about how non-citizens are under strict orders to engage in no shenanigens while inside, I suppose I can skip that bit for a paladin right? Sparintenar is open for you to enter, please take in all that our fine city-state can offer." He looks again at Thez (dark skin, oddity, still no bother).
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24884
>>24883
"But of course, I have nothing but the best of intentions, and thank you"
Enters city

Looks at structures
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24885
24894
>>24878
Is Tracy kill or not?
Also, If a Blackguard uses a toad or raven as their servant, how do they share saves when one can't ride the other?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24886
24887 24889
>>24882
Whoops, you're right
Tracy, I apologize for the mistake, but you fall flat on the ground, losing consciousness. A warm sensation drifts up your arm and,....

Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24887
>>24886
Shit...
8xht9
?
No.24888
24891 24893
[3d20 = 23]
>>24879
>>24880
*BLIND FUCKING RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!*
*attack anyone who had anything to do with the drows death.*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24889
>>24886
Oh shit... um...
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24890
Infernius is in the vault, right?
[desperate hoers noises]
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24891
24894 24895
>>24888
She just died
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24893
>>24888
It was an accident...
Pls save Tracy...
Checked.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24894
>>24885
Not kill, but not well either. Blackguard servants work differently than Paladin mounts who happen to be Blackguards because the GM doesn't know how to maintain boundaries with players, but who has the chance to make things difficult so now he's going to.
>>24891
Not entirely, but upon Infernius entering the room he sees a torn-apart torso, (formerly the dark elf) next to a crucible bucket with the elf's head cemented in iron. Tracy is passed out on the ground and is burning up.

Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24895
24896 24897
>>24891
good
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24896
>>24895
Let her stay on the ground if that is your intent
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24897
24898 24899
>>24895
Pls halp... I don't want the fetus to get brain damage..
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24898
24900 24903
>>24897
*heals bitch hores so the bab dont die*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24899
24902 24905
>>24897
Oh, the fetus got brain damage from the parents by my reckoning. Xp
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24900
24901 24903
>>24898
[grateful pony noises]
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24901
24904 24907
>>24900
*cuts off ear*
"dont fuck with me hores."
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24902
>>24899
I'll refute that when I come up with a reasonable response.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24903
24904
>>24898
>>24900
Healing Tracy results in her gaining consciousness, but she's still stricken with poison and delirious.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24904
24906
>>24901
>>24903

Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24905
24910
>>24899
Do you mean genetic or the other thing they've been doing?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24906
>>24904
Kek
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24907
24909
>>24901
[pained pony noises]
"H-hello..." she says weakly
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24908
GM suspects he's going to enjoy this
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24909
24911 24915
>>24907
*cures poision*
*punches face multiple times*
"NOT YOU OBJECT TO KILLLLLLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24910
24912
>>24905
Surely only the things that they've been doing, I wouldn't dare suggest otherwise.
dshvk
?
No.24911
24913 24914
[3d20 = 21]
>>24909
Infernius feels several sharp pricks along the hands that are holding Tracy
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24912
24950
>>24910
So... enters Sparintinar
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24913
24919
>>24911
*IGNORES THEM*
*continues punching*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24914
24917
>>24911
Are those things crawling along Tracy now? Is she going to get bitten again?
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24915
24919
>>24909
".. I.. I d-didn't mean to kill him! I tried to paralyze him so that he couldn't slip away, but then I popped the wrong disk! Ouch!"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24916
24918
spooo16.jpg
He saves (this time for sure, barely) but he notices several little spots running around along his hands.

Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24917
24920
>>24914
I hope not...
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24918
24921
>>24916
"SPODER"
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24919
24922
>>24913
>>24915

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24920
24923
>>24917
She's not a threat at the moment, she hasn't even regained her feet. Though, she can see without looking too hard that there are several on her person, assuming more haven't hidden themselves amongst her armor and clothes.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24921
24924
>>24918
Yes, spooder. You have JUST a moment to decide what to do.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24922
>>24919
Kek, you have your priorities straight
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24923
>>24920
[delerious pony noises]
"... They're kind of cute..."
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24924
24926 24927 24939
>>24921
*i rip out tracys right eye*
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24925
24926 24939
Crawl towards Entertron as soon as she can.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24926
>>24924
>>24925

Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24927
24928 24930
>>24924
Wow, wow, wow! Uncool.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24928
24929
>>24927
Pay attention. You might learn something about how to torture non-lethally
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24929
>>24928
He didn't respond to pain. Idk if he could even feel pain. That's why I thought it would be a swell idea to paralyze him.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24930
24931 24944
>>24927
"me anger sated"* heals pony fully except for ear* "me keeping this so you no forget"
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24931
24932 24934
>>24930
*doesn't bother trying to get ear back*
*Moves towards Entertron*
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24932
24933 24944
>>24931
*takes to entertron*
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24933
24935 24945
>>24932
Isn't she still covered in adorable spooders though?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24934
24936
>>24931
Let your husbando heal your ear

I hate to say this but.... bottle a spider
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24935
>>24933
infernuis dosent care
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24936
24937
>>24934
I gotta try to get this webbing off first, or at least glamour it..

Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24937
24944
>>24936
*tears off webs*
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24938
24941
If Tracy survives this, we could use her blood to make an antidote. Antivenom is made by injecting horses with poison to create antibodies, after all.
dshvk
?
No.24939
24943 24944 24946
[1d20 = 8]
[3d20 = 34]
>>24924
Okkay,....
>>24925
Good choice. Tracy crawls out of the room "Oh no you don't!" a squeaky voice can be heard.

Thats what I would have said, dice included, but I had to restart my computer so I'll start from the entertron

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24940
Oh snap, its a good thing too!
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24941
24942
>>24938
Inferius is already immune by virtue of not being a bitch. And Trumpaladin ain't gettin' near those things
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24942
>>24941
kek this.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24943
24947
>>24939
>is spooked
Fucking gallop at full speed, use momentum to land in Entertron
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24944
>>24937
>>24932
>>24930
>>24939

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24945
>>24933
Yes, she is, and he's got a fair number on him now as well.
"Hey bub, listen up," comes a squeaky squirrel-voice from next to Infernius' ear.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24946
24948
>>24939
my heart might explode.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24947
>>24943
Don't kill yourself with it
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24948
>>24946
Some spider bites do that...
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24949
24951
>should've known that the suit could only be worn by an assassin with poison immunity
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24950
24954
>>24912
Meanwhile, the City-state of Sparintenar is a sprawling and successful city full of,... embellished but less so amenities. There is plenty of places to eat and shop, all sporting nice-ish merchandise of a uniform variety. The food smells a little bland, but perfectly acceptable (as far as sustenance), and aside from a few tattered posters that can be seen along the corners of streets, there doesn't seem to be anything of note beyond the general 'basics'.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24951
24952
>>24949
Its more complicated than that, but yeah. Thez didn't know why he was dangerous even if dissected, but theres a reason she said not to untie him
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24952
24953 24955 24959
>>24951
Has she made it to the Entertron.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24953
>>24952
?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24954
24959 24970
>>24950
Fascinating

Approach citizen, preferably anyone who looks like a business man

But first: what do the posters say? Inspect poster
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24955
24956
>>24952
Does the Entertron kill spiders?
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24956
24957
>>24955
No, but it'll keep her alive long enough to figure out the next step or produce home-made antivenom.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24957
24958
>>24956
Could make her hysterical...
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24958
>>24957
She's already hysterical.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24959
24961 24963 24964
To Infernius> Yeah you, we've got you guys by the balls. If you don't want to end up sprawled on the ground, bleeding from every orifice and pore, you'll do EXACTLY as We say.
>>24952
Sure
>>24954
The posters are faded and worn, and clearly allude to a festival/performance that is long since past, but show a purplish figure that seems a little familiar. By the way, Thez has wandered off.

Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24960
24966
*considers eatng hoers eyeball*
8xht9
?
No.24961
24962 24966
>>24959
"ME EAT YOU ALL ALIVE!!!!!!!!"
INTIMIDATION CHECK
8xht9
?
No.24962
24963
[1d20 = 20]
>>24961

Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24963
>>24959
Talk to citizen, looking for one who looks like a businessman

>>24962
It finally happened... Inferius rolled a 20
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24964
24965 24966
>>24959
>healed
What are the spiders doing?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24965
>>24964
He didn't say "healed"...
dshvk
?
No.24966
24968 24969
[5d20 = 51]
>>24960
Eat it, it grew back in the entertron.
>>24961
"Have it your way bub," the squeak replies. (bite bite bite bite bite)
>>24964
The ones on you? They're biting, successfully but unsuccessfully.

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24967
24968
Aaaaaand Infernius loses consciousness.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24968
24969 24970
>>24967
>>24966
but 20
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24969
24973 24974
>>24968
Doesn't necessarily stop enemies from attacking...
>>24966
*Transforms*
*kills spookers with fire*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24970
24971 24972 24974
>>24968
Intimidation, yes. But you're not dealing with "your average" bunch of spooders.
>>24954
Meanwhile>>24954
The posters depict a purple female with wings and a tail, bespeckled with gilt and monies, in a slightly suggestive pose. The writing seems to indicate a long since event.

Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24971
24976
>>24970
>those posters
.......
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24972
24976
>>24970
Oh dear, it's worse than I feared. First, look into the skyline for any buildings that seem more prominent than the others
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24973
>>24969
Okay, NOW Tracy can be said to be safe from getting knocked the fuck out. Imagine how difficult this would be if Thez HADN'T insisted on not untying him
8xht9
?
No.24974
24981
[1d20 = 16]
>>24970
>>24970
>>24969
anger intensifies
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24975
24978 24980 24981
*makes sure spooders are kill*
Walks back into room, and lights bull on fire with super-heated hoof*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24976
24977
>>24971
>>24972
Oh yes.
<whooof> "ITS HERE! They called it something totally different in the last reboot!" Squeek! "I'll be back soon!" Thez quickly spits out before <whoof>
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24977
24981
>>24976
>reboot
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24978
24979 24980
>>24975
*away quickly to avoid any spooders, and watches bull burn*
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24979
>>24978
steps away*
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24980
24983
>>24978
>>24975
>implying i care
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24981
24982 24983 24984
>>24974
Shush, you're unconscious and dying
>>24977
I'm SURE I've explained that at LEAST once
>>24975
As Tracy emerges from the infirmary and into the main area, Thez flies into the entry like a bolt, and rolls off the momentum, before springing to her feet.
"HOOOORAYY!" she exclaims, before seeing Tracy (a little pale,... even for Tracy) "Uhm,... something happened didn't it?"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24982
24990
>>24981
Look for important appearing building
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24983
24985
there-was-a-spider-ipanicked-but-i-think-its-gone-21001185.png
>>24980
I gotta gert rid of the spooders somehow
>>24981
>*is standing next to burning bull*
".... There was a spider... I think it's gone now though..."
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24984
24986
1503195925119-2.png
>>24981

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24985
24987 24989
>>24983
Infernius is in the vault. This is interjected before Tracy is able to return to him, and takes place in the main hall area.
>spooder
"I warned you about those, didn't I? (checks log) Yes! I specifically did!"
she storms off toward the vault, careful to walk on air and not the ground.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24986
Clinton's timeline.gif
>>24984
>his face when

Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24987
24988 24989
>>24985
Is Slovenia okay?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24988
>>24987
Meta spoilers - So far, assuming no spooders escaped while the vault door was (is) open.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24989
24992
>>24985
Tracy follows, levitating with her shoes and flaming hooves
>>24987
Unicorns are immune to poison.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24990
24991
>>24982
There are several buildings that seem more important than others, but they all seem to pertain to guild halls, churches, and other civic congregational points. Nothing administrative or discretionary appears.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24991
24994
>>24990
Walk towards a guild hall, try to find a person to engage
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24992
24993 24995
>>24989
Thez storms into the vault, slamming the door behind Tracy. "SPOODER! I REALLY don't want to have to,... oh to hell with it. Tracy, set I'nis on fire."
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24993
>>24992
*gladly obliges, leaving a hoof-shaped brand on his ass*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24994
24998
>>24991
"Greetings good sir. You look unfamiliar. Is this your first visit to Sparintenar? Welcome! Can I be of service?" says a smiling fellow, just outside one of the civic centers.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.24995
>>24992
flowcharts keep going down the current path.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.24996
24997
Infernius burns for a minute, Thez picks him up (while burning) and then walks back to the door. She pauses at the entrance, and waits for Tracy to get position behind her. "Ready?"
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.24997
25001
>>24996
"Nope, but just fuck it."
*follows*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24998
25004
>>24994
"Hello! I am indeed a stranger to this town. I love the appearance so far. I come from Port Barry, and I believe I might have something to offer this town. Could you tell me about your trade, who runs it, how things have been working, and who I can talk to to make trade deals?"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.24999
25005
I TAKE YOUR WAIFU.jpg
Taking all waifus
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25000
25002
2ad007d63864afcb68509069c8f762c5--mlp-luna-pony-party.jpg
Boop
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25001
>>24997
The two quickly jump through the door, Thez intent on preventing any spooders from escaping, before stopping on the other side of the closed door. She's agitated and has a little trouble controlling herself. "Don't open the door! At least all his bits are inside the vault, which is warded against any dimensional/transportational interference. There's probably a spooder or two that escaped, so keep on your guard (keep the shoes on). I'll be back," <whooof>
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25002
>>25000
Waifu thief boops one of his new waifus Xp
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25003
25008
Upon <whooof> Thez drops Infernius in the Entertron, careful to smack any spots that have attached themselves. "Sorry spooder,..." before <whoof>
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25004
25008
>>24998
"You'd want to check with the Center of Commerce! I'm sure they'll be more than happy to discuss terms of any trade arrangement you wish to look over. That building is right over there," he points.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25005
25008
>>24999
>implying you didnt do that already.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25006
25007 25008 25010
1287432895880.jpg
"Thez. Why U no say anything when I stayed behind and and explicitly said: 'but I wanna try on his suit'?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25007
25009
>>25006
She didn't know the suit was how he did anything, she just knew that there were spooders. She did say watch out for spooders.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25008
25010 25015
>>25004
"Thank you! But before I go, if you don't mind telling me... Do you feel like anything is missing in life? Like there's something you and everyone want, but this city does not have?"

Make note of building to which he points

>>25005
True, just solidifying claims with still more digits

>>25006
Tracy finds herself booped, from a great distance

>>25003
Thez gets booped, from a distance
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25009
>>25007
Fair enough.

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25010
25011
>>25006
... spooder, spooder spooder spooder, blessed by lloth,... er,... spooders,....
I don't want to have to make her explanations unrealistically over the top myah,....
>>25008
Oh dear, that technically includes Thez doesn't it. We'll put that on the backburner for now.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25011
>>25010
no no let him do it.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25012
25041
Alright. Tracy is outside the vault, hovering over the ground cuz thats safest.
Infernius wakes up in the Entertron.
Trump is still doing his thing in Sparintenar
Thez,... will show up in a few moments.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25013
25014
Still hoping to hear from Sad Alex, Taylor and Norfilly, but not holding my breath on those. The latter appears to have posted but not here (no bully) and the formers are a burgers so who fuggin' knows.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25014
25018
>>25013
I can summon Nordfilly if you need to at some point. I can tell you he is asleep right now
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25015
25016
>>25008 "The only thing 'missing' is some fine entertainment! We don't really have any time to invest in preparing or developing aesthetics, beyond a momentary suggestion or two, so if you know any entertainers, they'd be most welcome - and profitable - here in Sparintenar!"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25016
25021
>>25015
"I see. Thank you!"

Goes to the Chamber of Commerce
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25017
25021
Tracy contemplates returning to her eggs, but decides to hear-out what Thez has to say first.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25018
>>25014
No worries then, just wondering if he had abandoned the Game. No bully, again, but with increasingly less 'stronk-centered' gameplay, he/she could readily participate without (most) issues.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25019
25020 25021 25022
Trollestia is booped

Slovenia is booped
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25020
25023
>>25019
Boop.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25021
25023
>>25017
Thez whoofed away, but will probably be back soon.
>>25016
As Trump is nearing the Chamber of Commerce, Thez comes streaking from the heavens like a bolt to <crash> into the ground near/in-front of him. She shakes off any dazed-ness and hands him a scroll. "I don't have time to explain. Just,... give them this. Insist its genuine." <whoof>
>>25019
So many boops,....
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25022
>>25019
You came!
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25023
25024 25025 25027 25033
>>25020
Kek. I'm'a boop you too at some point

>>25021
Accepts doubtlessly satanic scroll

"Thank you Thez, but one more thing before you go." Gets close to thez Very close. "Boop"

Goes into Building
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25024
25026
>>25023
>boop
*Earth explodes*
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25025
25026 25027 25029 25033
>>25023
[Pops out from behind a tree near trump]
"Boop"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25026
>>25025
If you go to Sparintar there's amazing opportunities for Entertainers there. They'll love performances

"boop"

>>25024
*boops Tracy yet again*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25027
25029 25032
>>25023
GM accepts pre-<whooof> boop
>>25025
Welcome back! I thought u might be scurred. Where is she anyway? I'd assume the tower, but I'm open to suggestion.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25028
GM steps back a moment as the thread erupts in BOOPs
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25029
25030
>>25025
>>25027
She was said to be performing concerts in the area as default. Couldn't she have gone to Sparitar herself?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25030
25031
>>25029
Yes, but those concerts would have been low-effort, local things. Nothing that would involve economic or political maneuvering, just local affairs which would have endeared her to Port Barry. Anything more involved requires player input.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25031
25036
>>25030
Yeah, but couldn't she have traveled, is what I'm saying?
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25032
25035 25036
>>25027
I followed trump.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25033
25035
>>25023
>satanic
Oh shush, that's the scroll she said "that phrase" to get.
>>25025
Thez flies in, crashes against the entry staircase and speeds off saying "Heygoodtoseeyoubutsorrytheresspooders,..."
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25034
25037
*goes into workshop to look for gasoline or some other flammable liquid*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25035
25038 25039
>>25032
"How would you like to make a damned fine splash at the half-time show of Sparinitar's first big Football Game. Get your own recording contract too. Top 40's hits"

>>25033
It's a pop-music recording contract...
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25036
>>25032
Its a little late for that, he's in a completely different city at this point
>>25031
Last time I attempted to emote characters I was quickly rebuked, so without any particular character guidelines I am unwilling to attempt to describe/dictate what characters are doing in the meantime, so no
kxYE5
?
No.25037
25040
>>25034
Go to Slovenia. I bet you that lovely pony could make a flamethrower if you asked her
\r
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25038
25043
>>25035
T- top 40 its always been my dream. Just like godess Taylor.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25039
25043
>>25035
Yes it is. And this is the city it pertains to. It wasn't called that at the time, so there might be a tad bit of confusion, but the posters (all considered) clearly depict Thez,....

As far as the situation in the Tower. All players are ourside the vault, and are healed from spooders. Thez suggested to be wary of stray spooders, but otherwise the source of spooder is locked in the vault. Players are mostly safe (sorry Taylor, hope ur not scared of spooders).
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25040
>>25037
She's a carpenter though... Why not?

"Hey, sister. I don't have very much time to chat, but do you have any gasoline or flamethrowers around here by any chance?"
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25041
25044
>>25012
hopefully ill drown in here.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25042
Thez speeds up to Tracy. "You didn't let any out did you? Good!" she speeds away. A moment later she speeds up to Infernius' position in the Entertron.
"You, what're you doing in there? You look sad! What's the problem? Oh, you have some spooders on you."
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25043
25045 25065
>>25038
"Sparintenar is the city of dreams. It's the best place to do it"

>>25039
*Still goes into the Chamber of Commerce Building*
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25044
25046 25059
>>25041
Y U so salty tonight?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25045
25047
>>25043
K. There are a variety of different sorts and shapes and sizes operating in various groups and lines, with occasional assortments of booths. There's a large table area that says "Information" at the front.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25046
25048
>>25044
I booped Thez...
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25047
25049
>>25045
Go to Information!
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25048
25051 25055
>>25046
Like Infernius didn't go to town for over an hour while GM waited for no reason to hear what was going to become of Trump and Tracy,.... btw Thez informed Infernius she likes to have her hands tied by her braid yeah,...
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25049
25050
>>25047
"Greetings sir, how can I help forward your request." the clerk says slightly monotone.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25050
25052
>>25049
"Who may I speak to about a certain... recording contract? I have a scroll in my possession"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25051
25052
>>25048
Do you mean last night?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25052
25056 25057
>>25050
The clerk sighs. "One moment," walks away and another fellow, approaches.
"Good day to you sir. I understand you wish to negotiate for a record contract. You must undersand these are very slight and not frivilously offered,...."
>>25051
Yes, last night, while GM was waiting to see if that whole "holding the sword 4 kill" actually resulted in kill, meanwhile they were humping like bunnies.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25053
25056
Its like having an indescrete room-mate ffs
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25054
25058 25070
*double-checks body for spooders*
*Returns to sauna to keep check on the eggs*
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25055
>>25048
go to town? when?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25056
25063
>>25053
KEK
E
K

>>25052
I wish Tracy's Faggot had been up for that. I really wanted to see the response

>>25052
"Hello, I wish to speak to you actually about an already existing contract. And then, I wish to speak to you about a brand new opportunity"
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25057
25063
>>25052
im confused as to what you mean.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25058
>>25054
*sits on eggs*
Activate sauna.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25059
25060 25061
>>25044
infernuis feels like thez dont love him as much as he loves her. and that makes him really really sad.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25060
25062
>>25059
Why though?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25061
25062
>>25059
No Spoilers!
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25062
>>25061
>>25060

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25063
25069 25072
>>25056
"An existing contract? You're new here so I can't say,..." his jaw drops. "Please wait one moment,...."
>>25057
I have Infernius and Thez doing the nasty for a while (A LONG WHILE), while GM (me) waited to see if Trump did something lasting with Korak's sword, which he placed for a kill-shot on Tracy.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25064
*steam rises off of pony*
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25065
25067 25069
>>25043
Take me with you.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25066
25070 25071 25072
GM sighs.
Okay. The clerk goes to verify the authenticity of the contract, given that the person presenting it is not anything like anyone previously associated.
Thez is running about like mad, trying to address the spooder situation. She didn't imagine any hurt feels from Infernius, in fact she's still outside the entertron, where he woke up, waiting for a response. Tracy is alive and well, outside the vault (unless she moved), Taylor is wherever, but probably (probably) safe, and,... did I forget anyone? Torcuil is still a coma-mummy.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25067
>>25065
Too late, he's a city away. You'll have the chance to join him before too long, don't worry.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25068
*was and is, respectively
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25069
>>25063
*waits with confidence*

>>25065
Shit I'll try to get you a spot
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25070
>>25066
>unless she moved
See >>25054 >>25058

Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25071
>>25066
*opens eyes*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25072
25073 25075
Dont-Worry-Bro-Well-Get-Them-Next-Time_o_101159.jpg
>>25063
>Korak's sword.
Pic related is the story of my life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le9sLw2VdUg

>>25066
It's because I booped Thez...
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25073
>>25072
both times.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25075
3c7.gif
>>25072

Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25076
Tracy picks up her cloak and continues stitching, the rooms temperature rapidly rising.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25077
25081
Thez, outside the Entertron where Infernius is still sitting, waits to hear from him. "I waited as long as I could, but the situation with others demanded my attention! I couldn't let them proceed alone, they'd have gotten all of us killed by now! You're not going to hold it against me for going off,... are you" she said before GM got called away for some BS, the rest to follow

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25078
25080 25081
GM is back and Thez continues "I know its probably emasculating for ur (technically Flashy's now) waifu to be stronger, and to have more experience with all manner of RP shenanigens which can rear themselves at a moments notice, but PLEASE understand, I DO love you and I DID keep GM up all night with a variety of descriptions of the positions we were passionately and frivolously getting it on to/in!!"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25079
Meanwhile the clerk returns to Trump. "Sir, I'm a bit taken aback. Is this authentic, as in, can you present something to verify its authenticity? This document is most significant, but raises a number of necessary questions."
In the background, a pair of guards lock the door.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25080
>>25078
Thez gets bumped in the head with a super-pigeon. It carries the following note:

"Want to go on a date with one of your partners? There's no better place that the Trump Grill! Try our amazing steaks!"
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25081
25083
>>25077
>>25078
"this isnt about you running off."
>technically Flashy's now

Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25082
25083
Do the eggs move at all frequently?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25083
25086
>>25081
"Oh please, that's just some trips fun!" beat-beat-beat-beat on the Entertron.
>>25082
Yes, a bit
>>25081
"Then what IS it about?!" you have her attention, unequivocally. Trust me on that, she WANTS to say more, but is waiting.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25084
25087
Sorry Tay, its a little,... complicated. Hopefully it will be resolved soon, where you can be transported to Sparintenar and do a marvelous show in front of countless faire-goers who have never seen nor heard of Taylor Swift, but who are most entranced by her style and performance
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25085
25090
So, where are the characters that are in the tower atm? Tracy is in the stables sitting on her eggs.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25086
25087 25088 25089 25090
>>25083
"you think meme magic is a joke?"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25087
>>25086
'Tis true

>>25084
GM, can Slovenia be wooed by digits?
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25088
>>25086
Torquil is the meme mage though.
If I could do it, I'd be dropping memes 24/7.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25089
25091
>>25086
You cut my Tracy's ear off though... And plucked her eye
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25090
25093 25105
>>25085
Infernius is in the Entertron, Taylor is probably in the main area wondering wtf is going on no doubt, Torcuil is still in a coma, Trump is in Sparintenar, Tracy is as described, and Thez is frantically pressed against said Entertron.
>>25086
"Frivilously applied, yes! Its the magic of the individual that makes memes have any potential or significance! You think recurring digits could in some way sway me from you? You think that a quick post from some faggot could undo the feeling of someone else carrying my unconscious form after I'd exhausted myself - not once but twice?" yeah, she's crying again,.... "I don't contest that there is a degree of magic to memes and such significant circumstances," she wipes tears away "But if you thnk that I'll let some FAGGOTS on an anon-board dictate reality to me,... you don't know the first thing do you?"

Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25091
25092 25093 25094
>>25089
she un did all my hard work.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25092
>>25091
Not all, you forget there's a booth for fixing broken peoples.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25093
25095 25096
>>25091
She deserved it, but she's my waifu to physically beat

>>25090
Protest all you want Thez, it can't un-boop you
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25094
25097
>>25091
>undid
What progress was that, exactly?
We'll just resurrect him.
We made a body cast, so we can keep killing him over and over and he'll stay in one piece.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25095
25097
>>25093
Please don't make this a meta-argument, that would be bad
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25096
25098 25100
1146180__safe_oc_oc-colon-marker pony_oc only_4chan_mlpg_muscle wizard_parody_ponified_solo.png
>>25093
>asking to get booped by Thez
You'll rue the day you taunted her...
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25097
25099
>>25094
Also this. Thez made up for Tracy's fuckery

>>25095
Only if you tell me who comes to see Trumpaladin as the contract is verified
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25098
25101 25104
>>25096
I am not asking to get booped. Thez is the one who got booped. And you got booped too, by a sword this morning
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25099
>>25097
<rumbling sounds can somehow be heard>
Don't worry, you'll get your answer in a moment. For the moment however, your response is delayed.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25100
>>25096
TOP KEK
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25101
25110
>>25098
Booping is like >rape: the only way to unboop yourself is to boop your booper.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25102
25103 25106
Thez still waits, patiently, for Infernius' response,... even though her record contract (THE record contract) is being negotiated in her absence.
kxYE5
?
No.25103
25106
>>25102
Wait... it hasn't been negotiated yet? I thought the terms had been set

Oh shit
\r
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25104
25106
>>25098
Stout guard surround and place their hands on Trump.
"Sir, you've presented some outlandish documents. While apparently valid, there are inconsistencies that cannot be ignored. We're going to have to ask you to come with us." The guards behind nudge him forward.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25105
25106 25107
Infernuis Preston Engaged.png
>>25090
"look im sorry i just feel betrayed about what happen the other night. me still love you but if he does that enough me dont know what could happen to reality but me do know i love you with all me heart."
*climbs out and holds ana close to me and dries her tears*
"will you marry infernuis?"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25106
>>25104
"But of course"

>>25103
>>25102
NOW I am afraid of Thez

>>25105
Awww...
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25107
25109
>>25105
"Of course. OF COURSE! I've been waiting for you to say it, even though I made you wear a ring of mine. A thousand times and a thousand years, of course!" she breaks down crying, nestled in his arms, because even her brecious recording contract is second fiddle. Tidbit, the recording contract was her most prized possession.

Meanwhile, Trump is being escorted to a secure room.
I so didn't plan any of this!
Tracy meanwhile warms her eggs, watchful for 'animated spots'.
Infernius is busy, as is Thez, so the story involves Trump, as well as Tracy who wishes to respond.
>she finds a curious note taped to her, that says "Trump is in trouble, needs a show-person. R u game? Take Fae, IDK why he didn't. - T"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25108
25112
Excuse me, I meant to say Taylor (too many T names!)
That was definitively for Taylor
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25109
>>25107
I got this
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25110
>>25101
Um... just in case, please be ready
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25111
25112
Hoping Taylor wasn't scared off
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25112
25114
>>25108
>>25111
Away i ride.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25113
25120 25122
*Hums, still watching the eggs*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25114
25115 25116
>>25112
"He's probably gotten himself into some shit again, be ready," Fae offers as she flies off. It isn't long before Taylor touches down outside Sparintenar. The guards are most welcoming to a lovely young woman such as her, without even asking her purpose or reason for entering. She can immediately discern there is a gathering of guards around the center of commerce, but otherwise (aside from some Thez posters,... she's better at reading posters than Trump) there appears no immediate impetus.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25115
>>25114
I continue towards the guards.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25116
25117 25118 25121
>>25114
To one of the guards in his vicinity inside of the building

"Is there an issue?"
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25117
25118
>>25116
My client,have you seen him?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25118
25119 25120
>>25116
"Please step forward sir, your documents are highly suspect, and you're being detained until furher notice" you get it? fuhrer notice?
>>25117
"You have a client? You look like a main attaction to me!" Laughter erupts from the guards assembled.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25119
25121
>>25118
Aw thats sweet of y'all to say. But have you seen a man in gold armor?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25120
25123
>>25113
>>25118
>>25113
>>25113
"Alright then"

CALL MOUNT - TRACY CAGE


Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25121
>>25119
"You don't mean the guy inside? Hold on a minute."
He disappears.

From inside
>>25116
"Hold on a second!" calls a guard from the other end of the building. "There's a hawt chick at the entrance who describes a guy just like him. Maybe we should check him out before,... you know."
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25122
25123
>>25113
Tracy feels a compelling voice calling to her from a distance. She can perceive the distance, and fixate on the location. Its that way.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25123
25124 25127 25128
File (hide): 0.0 (0.0 bytes, 0, )
>>25120
>>25122
Okay then.
*gets up, eyes blank*
".. I have to go.." She says in a monotone
*steps out of the stables, immediately transforms, and flies off as a dashing blue bolt*
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25124
25127 25128
Taylor-Swift-Neo-Nazi.jpg
>>25123
Did not mean to shitpost so ironically there.. Was picking stuff out of my Taylor folder.
It's perfect though.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25126
25129
shrug.png
>>25125
meh
*is blazing towards the city*
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25127
25128
>>25123
>>25124
>>25125
Topest of keks.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25128
25130 25131
>>25123
She's not compelled, but she is called.
>>25124
Oh fug, its been you the whole time hasn't it?
>>25127
Hoping nevermind.
So is Taylor negotiating with the guards, or is Tracy's faggot playing 2 characters?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25129
25133
>>25126
*cough* You can teleport through the Etheral Plane *cough*
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25130
25131
>>25128
Im negotiationing for you fagoot.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25131
25132
>>25130
>>25128
Oops thought you were trump.

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25132
25135
>>25131
So the guards holding Trump are stalled, while Taylor (outside) pleads her case.
GM thinks its time for an impromptu meme-song performance,... its not required but it would make the scene nicely

GsoPL
?
No.25133
25134 25136 25137 25153
green fire.jpg
[1d20 = 4]
>>25129
>teleport
Can she do that?
*teleports behind you*
"You called?"
Rolling Intimidate (+21 in this form) to scare the ever-living piss out of everyone around, with a sudden appearance with smoke and fire.
>Monotone, but with a monster's voice
"Now, just what are all you little dorks doing with my husband?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25134
25138
Meanwhile, Thez continues to bawl and sniffle, while Infernius pretends to neither bawl and sniffle, Tracy sits atop eggs, Torcuil is still in a coma, and Trump waits to see if his anal cavity is violated.
>>25133
NO teleport. Good show, but it will take Tracy a minimum of 4 rounds to arrive on scene, assuming she doesn't need any direction (which she would).
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25135
>>25132
Look if you let my friend go ill put on a free concert for the city. Heres a simple song.
https://youtu.be/3tmd-ClpJxA
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25136
>>25133
>direction
Scratch that, just 4 rounds
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25137
25139 25153
>>25133
For the first time perhaps ever, Trumpaladin is not startled in the least

*mounts Tracy*

To Guards: "She came for me. This fine mare right here is my performer. Does a Damned fine rendition of "Ghost Rider's in the Sky"

To Tracy:
"Situation's fucked. Thez gave me a bad contract, or maybe the Guards mistakenly believed that I was representing myself as Thez. I have no idea. All I can say, is mission failed, and get me the fuck out of here. Use your etheralness, your smoke, your smoke bombs, let be use your smoke cane, whatever, just get me the fuck out of here"
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25138
25153
>>25134
Use ether and skills to make it seem as though she appeared out of nowhere.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25139
25140 25142 25143
>>25137
WHOA now, Tracy DOESN'T show up. Tracy is en route, but don't get ahead of yourself. Taylor is pleading your case at the moment.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25140
25144
>>25139
I know my move regardless. I prepared for this contingency
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25141
25146
Tracy moves at more than twice Fae's speed, and can move at three times that speed momentarily. Why didn't it take Fae four rounds?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25142
25143
>>25139
Unless the guards are willing to talk
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25143
>>25139
>>25142
"Now hol' up. hol' up. What kind of inconsistencies?"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25144
25147 25148 25155
>>25140
Oh you did?

In response to Taylor's impromptu performance (not sure how she did the narrative bit at the end but kek) they're completely sold. "Please, forgive us for doubting! Let us usher you inside!"
At the same time, Tracy comes crashing through one of the windows of the building, before anyone can respond. As Taylor is brought forward, and Tracy shuffles off debris and broken glass,... scene:
(whoever, do ur thing)
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25145
Way too much like that time I was detained at the Federal Courthouse in Dallas...
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25146
>>25141
It didn't take Fae 4 rounds, it took Thez 4 rounds, and only cuz Trump's armor is heavy as fug
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25147
>>25144
Im not the only t swift you know back on erde we discovered multiverse travel.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25148
25149 25150
>>25144
"All part of the show, folks!"
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25149
25152 25153 25155
>>25148
Ah yes tracy. Come here.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25150
25151 25155
>>25148
The counter guy gives Trump a look.
Guards move to restrict both Taylor and Tracy, not sure whats going on.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25151
25153
>>25150
Chill out guys shes my horse.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25152
>>25149
At this, the guards form a sort of perimeter, neither detaining nor obstructing Taylor or Tracy.
please continue
GsoPL
?
No.25153
25154 25155 25156 25158
nightmare form 2.jpg
[1d20 = 5]
I wanted to appear out of nowhere like a ghost ( >>25138 ), but whatever....
First do this >>25133
Then:
>>25137
"Awww, I thought you'd want to make a mess first."
[protective, but bloodthirsty nightmare noises]
*looks over at
Intimidate +21
"It seems we got off on the wrong hoof here, sweethearts. If you don't mind, we'll be taking our leave."
[growling nightmare noises]
>>25149
"Taylor? When did you get here?"
>>25151
>my horse
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25154
25157
>>25153
Thez gave me a note.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25155
25158
>>25144
That was the purpose of keeping the mounts in reserve. Have a way to fight or flee from the scene should it go sour

>>25149
I'm Trump...

>>25150
"I'm sorry, I believe there has been some sort of misunderstanding. I am here as an agent for several performing artists. I'm... Not sure why the mare came through the window but we'll fix that"

>>25153
*pets Cauchemar*
"just one minute Tracy"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25156
25157
>>25153
"No mess, little pony"
*whispers*
"Do NOT let them know you can plane shift"
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25157
25159
>>25154
"Ah.. I should've guessed. Thiss contract thingy is her business anyway."
[growling monster noises]
"So..? Did I miss the party? Or did it just start?"
>>25156
noted
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25158
25161
>>25155
Trump emerges, amidst the the very unnerved guards (more of whom are appearing from behind doors with weird cylinders in their hands).
>>25153
I intuited the crash, should I not? Probably best to roll with it though. - GM

Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25159
25164
>>25157
My friends here where just leting the don go.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25160
25162
Taylor stands before a group of guards who seem favorably impressed, Tracy is surrounded by guards who seem DECIDEDLY distressed, and Trump is flanked by guards who are bored.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25161
>>25158
"Hold up, Hold up, Don't you appreciate a good show, all of you? That's what we're here for. To entertain and put on a show"
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25162
25164 25166
>>25160
Cast calm on the distressed guys.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25163
25165
And meanwhile, there was much humpage between Infernius and Thez, who may not have entirely made their way out of the Entertron (what, its true,...)
GsoPL
?
No.25164
25166 25167 25174
[1d20 = 15]
>>25159
"Oh, I see there no problem then.
.. RIGHT?"
Intimidate +21 Check
>>25162
Save it for later. I'm scarring them first.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25165
25166
>>25163
i am totally fine with this.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25166
25168 25171
>>25162
That'll work. Several of the unaffected guards note the use of magic, but don't call alarm at it.
>>25164
Tracy picks on some of the guards, enraged an enflamed (though not full size,... still intimidating tho)
>>25165
"S... s... stahp,.... no d... don't.... s... stahp" sorry, not sorry
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25167
25169
>>25164
"Psst! Tracy! Want to locate Thez's Contract?"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25168
>>25166
>they log everything we do
Fuck
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25169
25174
>>25167
Psst! The guy has it still. Let this play out
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25171
25179
>>25166
*nibblees them elf ears*
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25172
25174
Trumpaladin did get on her back, right?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25173
25176 25177
Taylor and Tracy, you have the floor. Taylor isn't sure exactly what is being played out, but she can see that its more 'involved' than a normal procedural (as the environment would indicate should take place). Tracy likewise doesn't know what is going on, but she can tell that there are a number of guards who are surrounding, and that no one is attacking but there's ALOT of fear in the room.

"Alright, that's about enough of this." says a squeaky voice from the far (away from the door) end.

Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25174
25176 25179
>>25169
To the Guards

"What is the issue here exactly?"

>>25164
"Tracy dear, can I borrow your cane?"

>>25172
He's standing right next to her with an arm over her about to Jump on, so it doesn't look like he intends to ride her out, but he could do it quickly
GsoPL
?
No.25176
25178
[1d20 = 11]
>>25173
Listen +21
Home-in on the squeaky voice.
>>25174
"I.. I might want to use it in a bit.."
*begrudgingly offers cane*
Get on.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25177
25179
>>25173
So what exactly is taking so long sir/ma'am
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25178
25179 25181
>>25176
Gets on the horse
*whispers*
"I wanted something that could produce smoke..."
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25179
25180 25188
>>25174
He's not that close, there's at least 2 car-lengths between them.
>>25171
Meanwhile, Thez orgasms all over the inside face of the Entertron. what?

"Men, stand DOWN!" The squeak commands, authoritatively despite its diminuative tenor. The assembled guards assume an at attention stance, except those immediately surrounding either Taylor or Tracy.
>>25177
>3 minutes
>so long
I gave Taylor a chance to interject
>>25178
Whoa there, see above
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25180
25183 25187
>>25179
Smiles at squeaky man
GsoPL
?
No.25181
[1d20 = 15]
>>25178
>*speaks into mind*
'I can do that..'
Isn't Elway's giant face statue in there?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25182
25185 25186
A squirrel wearing a combat helmet wanders its way in front of the bureaucrat. Over his shoulder is an oversized pipe with a handle on it. "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing in my city? Answer quick, its easier to clean you off the pavement."
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25183
>>25180
Walks up to the man and says hello.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25184
25189 25190
Taylor recognizes the device as a modified RPG
kxYE5
?
No.25185
25187 25191
>>25182
"We're here to open up trade and provide entertainment, of course!"
\r
GsoPL
?
No.25186
[1d20 = 9]
>>25182
Cast Cause Fear
"I came here to pick-up my husband. Who the fuck are you?!"
Intimidate +21
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25187
>>25180
The squirrel regards Trump, then motions to his men for a full rundown. As they're giving it, Trump says >>25185

Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25188
>>25179
*bites down her neck softly* (like a lion does while fugging.)
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25189
25195
>>25184
Hey man my friend here is free to go. Ive made a deal with your men his release for a free concert.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25190
>>25184
How much does it weigh?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25191
25192
>>25185
The squirrel leaps in the air and fires his RPG at the ground, vaulting him effortlessly onto Trump's head. "Entertainment? Is that what you call this?" <bonk>
As the stars clear Trump's head, Tracy attempts Cause Fear, which may work on the guards (I'm not gonna bother rolling), but which the squirrel walks right through and up to. "And you, is that supposed to be impressive?" He yoda-flips over to Taylor. "Cute, but you're in the shit now." he strides away, brimming with confidence. He points to Trump: "You've got documents that couldn't POSSIBLY be authentic, because there isn't anyone in this whole CITY who could validate them EXCEPT me, because they were written for PLAYERS." he points to Tracy "I don't even know what's going on with you, what, a flaming pony? FFS!" and then points at Taylor "You just LOOK too innocent, I don't trust you either!"
Back at Trump. "I don't know your game, but so help me, if one of these men gets so much of a blister I'll",... he trails off, giving players an opportunity to interject something that might distract or defer him.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25192
25193 25196
>>25191
Smiling

"Oh, you've yet to see entertainment. And those documents are absolutely genuine. The real deal. Thez is the elder of our party"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25193
25199
>>25192
He stops.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25194
25197
>>25188
meanwhile, the sexin'
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25195
>>25189
>he touched him
[angry nightmare noises]
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25196
25199
>>25192
He spins, and glares intimdatingly (for a squirrel) at Trump. "You can validate these claims? And what of this one?" points at Taylor "I hear she made a stir amongst the guards outside." nods from the guards just inside the door.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25197
25202
>>25194
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25198
25200
*smoke rises off of angry nightmare*
Gib cane.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25199
25201
>>25193
>>25196
"Yes, Thez. The musical sensation. She's with us. Not at the moment, but with our party generally. She can perform even more.

As for her, she's a damned fine talent all of her own. Just listen to one of her musical numbers. Watch her dance routine. You'll see."
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25200
25205
>>25198
I would if I could
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25201
25203 25204 25208
>>25199
The squirrel waves his wee hand, and the guards around Taylor relax a bit. He rests those wee hands on his bazooka.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25202
25210
>>25197
>orgasms intensify
MOOOO isn't normally erotic, but it works
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25203
>>25201
*glares*
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25204
25206
>>25201
Chill out squirrel.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25205
>>25200
Why not?
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25206
25207
>>25204
He tilts his head. "So you're a performer then? This is as good a time as any." still with that squeaky voice.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25207
25209 25211
>>25206
Yea i was gonna do a concert if you let us go.
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25208
25211
>>25201
*after the squirrel speaks to Tay*
"You'll get everything you want from Thez, and this one here. But honestly, that's not why I came to you. I came to you to offer you something greater. Not just songs - and you WILL get those - but an entire way of life"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25209
25212
>>25207
"Tay, I can get you more than a concert. Now play for all of us"
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25210
25211
>>25202
hey, hes a minotuar.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25211
25214
>>25207
"Show me."
>>25208
He raises his wee hand to Trump, clearly interested now in the lovely blond who his attention has been directed to.
>>25210
I KNOW that, but one would expect a more bestial sort of grunt or whatever, oh nevermind, keep doing it
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25212
25216 25217
>>25209
[Plays smoke on the water]
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25213
25215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
>'Look What You Made Me Do'
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25214
25244
>>25211
i thought it was funny for his orgasm sounds to be loud ass moos.
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25215
>>25213
*tracys for some reason thinks infernuis would be cherring*
dshvk
?
No.25216
25219
[1d20 = 16]
>>25212
>GM can't find Taylor Swift doing smoke on the water.
>>25212
that>>25213 would have worked better, esp since the guards outside already were impressed by it. Wanna swap quick?

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25217
25221
>>25212
It doesn't have to be,... but for continuity of character and effect, a Taylor Swift song would be best,... you've already got the dice roll needed,....
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25218
25221
Spoiler alert, the game is set. The party is going to be escorted, agreements and arrangements are going to made, and players will find themselves making accords. Its not bad.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25219
25222 25224
>>25216
But wouldnt it be tacky to do that song again?
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25220
Trumpaladin tries to see if he can get Tracy closer to him as Tay plays
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25221
25223 25224 25227
>>25218
>>25217
https://youtu.be/Jb2stN7kH28
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25222
25225
>>25219
*walks right up to him*
>empathetic link
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25223
>>25221
This one is lovely too.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25224
25228
>>25219
IMO, yes, but I can't find a compelling rendition of Smoke on the Water that fits with Taylor's motif. We can go with that if you really want, but I think the scene can be completed a little better than that. Blank Space, Shake it off,....
>>25221
That'll work

Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25225
25226
>>25222
*hands cane to Cauchemar, and tries to sooth her*
"It's alright, the danger has passed. Now, it's time to extend a franchise"
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25226
25229
>>25225
>is soothed
"..Hmmm.. Don't go putting yourself in trouble now.. I get worried.."
Anonymous
8xht9
?
No.25227
>>25221
*tries to surpress love of country music*
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25228
25229 25230
>>25224
This was a better choice, granting a positive modifier for the scene (it fits with the mentality of a militaristic society that is unaccustomed to overt social/romantic expressions).
Long story short, at the close of the song the guards are all cheering and relaxed. The squirrel of course hasn't moved.
"I don't know who you all are. You make quite an entrance," mutters something about the front door and not causing a stir he walks right up to Trump. "I have two questions for you. Well, one question really. I expect you will join me for dinner. My request is that you consider selling me that fine steed of yours," he says indicating Tracy. "That one's a FIGHTER!"
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25229
>>25226
"Little pony, don't you see? That's why I need you. I go in to try to talk things out. And if that fails, fight or flight is best."
Looks right at her and grabs her cute horsey cheeks
"And that's where you come in"

>>25228
"But of course I'll join you for dinner!"

Laughs

"Indeed she is a fighter, but she's not for sale. I came here to sell you something... better. Something all of your citizens will appreciate and love you more for"
GsoPL
?
No.25230
25232 25233 25236
[1d20 = 18]
>>25228
Rolling to bite the little faggot's head off (sorry if it works)
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25231
25236
As the squirrel speaks his praise, and as his demeanor increasingly shows that the situation and tenseness is diminishing, the soldiers and guards clap their hands on Taylor's shoulders, and nod appreciatively to Tracy (they don't wanna touch cuz fire). Expressions of acknowledgement are cast Trump's way as he exchanges with the squirrel.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25232
25236
>>25230
8O
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25233
25236
>>25230
... or just snap close to him..
dshvk
?
No.25234
25236
[1d20 = 10]

Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25235
25236 25237 25238 25243
The squirrel loses a tuft of hair in the process, literally matching the required DC of Tracy's dice roll.
He lands a few feet away. "You see? A FIGHTER! You sure you won't consider?" to Trump, this time from a safer distance.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25236
>>25230
>>25231
>>25232
>>25233
>>25234
>>25235
Whatches in shock.
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25237
tfw the ride starts.jpg
>>25235
[watchful nightmare noises]
*narrows eyes at squirrel, in an 'I'm watching you' sort of glare*
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25238
25239 25242
>>25235
Trumpaladin is as stunned as the Squirrel

"... First, I think you should hear the offer I came here to make. Something as good - greater, perhaps - then any entertainment you've experienced before"

*death glare at Tracy*
"Flashy is working a business deal, sweetie"
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25239
25242 25246
>>25238
She's a fighter. What can I say?
[whimpers, not unlike a scolded dog]
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25242
25248
>>25238
"I'll hear it, as long as there's no funny business," he says patting his partially bald tail. "Men, see that proper rooms are provided for the lot of them. Not the chintzy ones either, the ones reserved for proper guests." to Trump "You, take your time, but I wish to speak at length with you."
>>25239
Now I'M sad, Tracy did good! ._.
Tay
9PP5B
?
No.25243
25245
>>25235
I Go and take a bath with few hot Guards.
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25244
25252
>>25214
Nevermind, forget I said anything. But uh,... "MOAR"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25245
>>25243
.. and will have no trouble choosing her preference, as many (most) are willing to offer, or rather "look enthusiastic".
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25246
25247 25249
>>25239
Can I deflate the Cauchemar into a more manageable pony form?

"And I wish to speak at length with you. I'm quite curious to see what the dinner is like here, actually"
Anonymous
dshvk
?
No.25247
25251
>>25246
Tracy wasn't full Cauchemar, she was flaming Warhorse at the moment, but yes you can likely calm her especially if you insist she remain at your side,... just sayin'
Anonymous
kxYE5
?
No.25248
>>25242
>Did good
If she killed the squirrel, who the hell would I negotiate with?
Mrs. Sentry
GsoPL
?
No.25249