/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

dungeons_and_dragons_and_ponies_by_eshianfulika-d53wnpg.jpg
New Nuts
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12256
This thread begins the next segment of the now blatantly obvious Game threads. known to some faggots as the 'gay bath house'
3 weeks have passed in game time, and Port Barry is largely rebuilt and restructured, though evidence of previous battles are still observable in the architecture, walls, etc.
The people have grown stronger, emboldened by the party as their benefactors, and have taken to Football and the message thereof with great zeal.
Any players wishing to join need simply announce themselves and will be beaten included at the earliest ability.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12261
12262
1509077568553-1.png

Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12262
12266 12272
Threadly reminder >>8888 → >>9999 → >>10000 →

>>12261
I'll break you and waifu you too you edgy bitch
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12263
12276 12277
>>12255 →
torc if you need my assistance let me know, me good wingman.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12265
12267 12277
Torcuil studies in his new cave after successfully grasping Mystic Theurgy, Tracy has a brand new sekret lair within which she has developed the ability to control her golded spike chains with her mind, Trump has a whole bunch of shiny buildings with his name on it, and Infernius has gotten really good at weapon and armor smithing.
Tracy should note that her quiver has slots for 6 melee sized weapons (the official description says "bows", but bows are large items and I see no reason one couldn't keep non-bows in there). Those chains take up 1 slot.

Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12266
12268
Spoilered
>>12262
>two waifus?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12267
12270
>>12265
Does the chain extend?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12268
>>12266
No. See >>12259. More like three
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12269
12271 12274
Along the way, Infernius decided to put on the sleeves Thez left for him. They're billowy like drapes (which is odd because they were skin-tight before). As he places his arm into the mouth (golden demon shaped) of one, a voice whispers into his mind.
"At last, a fresh meal!"
The sleeve inflates, and then vaccum seals to his arm. As it does so, he quickly realizes that the inside of the sleeve is lined with rows and rows of dagger-like teeth that sink into his arm. The pain is incredible.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12270
12272
>>12267
Not at this time, that will require more experience
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12271
>>12269
Uh... Do I need to get the scissors?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12272
12273 12276 12279
>>12262
Don't make me kill her. The only reason I've been making excuses for Tracy to leave her alone is because I'm trying to be considerate of Torcuil.
>>12270
How long are they?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12273
12279
As Infernius experiences this, the other sleeve envelops his other arm in a similar manner. They begin thrashing around, utterly destroying his arms under their fury.
As this occurs, Infernius feels his hand brush against something hard and geometric, that darts away from his grasp as he makes contact.
>>12272
6', and you can connect them if you like (there's how many? IIRC you stole away 5 corpses, so there's 10 I thnk)
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12274
12280
1499578633484.png
>>12269
ARG!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*laughs to stop from yelling*
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12275
12278
Meanwhile, Tracy is busy gathering information. Remember that info-spiel from Sechs, which defined how Tracy realized Pip was worth further investigation? That happens now.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12276
>>12272
>>12263
Dude that bitch is insane. Good Luck
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12277
>>12263
Thanks
>>12265
So now what are we doing?

Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12278
>>12275
I'm also looking for targets opportunities to expand the word of Football
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12279
12282 12283
>>12272
Also, Tracy picks up a wooden stick and some ambiguous cutlery for her bag.
>>12273
Oh, those spiked chains.
I also thought I said earlier that Tracy dropped-off the golem parts in Lenos's workshop, shortly after the fight with Soros.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12280
12281 12284 12291
>>12274
That's the spirit. In response to the laughter, the sleeves slow for a moment, confused at their victim's response. It is at this point that Infernius grabs hold of the geometric devices, one in each sleeve.
"So! You're not some pathetic weakling, simply looking to steal my power! Very well then. You may have me, and in exchange I shall have your blood as sustenance. Be wary of ever weakening, for then I shall devour your body AND your soul!"
Long story short, the sleeves are called the Infernal Arms of Relentless Might. +12 str
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12281
12285
>>12280
Uh, damn
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12282
12283 12287
>>12279
So you did. Uhm,... what did you want done with them again? I know that was how Lenos was gonna teach Infernius, but I forget what you wanted done
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12283
12286
>>12282
>>12279
Okay really, what is the financial situation?
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12284
12294
>>12280
i-Is this a goku uniform?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12285
>>12281
Well, in exchange for constantly eating the player (that's why the regen stone) and they require a 25 or greater strength just to use them (hence the girdle). But yeah.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12286
>>12283
Okay. In exchange for the sale of the artisan's wares, the jeweler is to split the profits with the town. That amounts to about 1000g/wk, more than enough to sustain building projects (most of which are done anyway).
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12287
12289
fact-fact-36-ghost-rider-wields-a-mystical-chain-that-8962616.png
>>12282
pic semi-related
It should at least have components of the Balor's Whip and the Chain Demons' powers. I mentioned a melee saw function too, if possible (I'm a greedy bastard).
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12288
12291 12292 12296
19olkf.jpg
Stands now alone, feeling sad
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12289
12296
>>12287
I'll tell you what. Since you have the quiver and length is therefore technically not an issue, how long do you want the chain to be (max 60')?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12291
12293 12296
>>12280
Holy shit
>>12288
>teleports Tracy behind you
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12292
>>12288
I'm confused, but don't worry. After I finish this bit with Infernius and Tracy, there's gonna be a thing that you'll like.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12293
12294
>>12291
Yeah, its hella hax if you can survive
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12294
12295 12297
>>12293
DONT LOSE YOUR WAY
>>12284

Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12295
12296 12306
0b17e1ec6da59dec2826cdfde1ed4be8--epic-cosplay-cosplay-anime.jpg
>>12294
>pic related but a bull
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12296
12298 12299 12300
936636__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_cute_face_hi anon_meme_solo.png
>>12288
>>12291
>*is teleported*
"High, ~Flashy!"
>>12289
Is there any reason I'd want it shorter?
As long as possible, of course.
>>12295
I'll have you roasted if you post anything like that again.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12297
>>12294
Not a Goku uniform, but stupid-strong arms. You notice that while your hand is gripping the geometric devices (they're dodecahedrons - 20 sided dice for reference), your visible (now shiny black) arms are relaxed at your sides, responding as normal arms would. Don't let go of the dice.
Uhhh, GM hasn't seen Kill La Kill. Has been saving it, since I hear its comparable to Gurren Lagann, which is absolute favorite anime.

So as Tracy is concluding her conversation with Sechs, muttering to herself for having apparently been had in spite of all attempts to see through any deception, a more random citizen runs up to Sechs.
"The Ridiculous Cunt has returned!"
Sechs adopts an excited and enthusiastic expression, and the two of them run off toward the port.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12298
12300
>>12296
"Gah"!

>I'll have you roasted if you post anything like that again
This.

Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12299
>>12296
Alright. You can't change its length, but its now a 60' spiked chain that you can restrict the length of simply by pulling more out or putting more in (free action). Oh, and its a +5 weapon with Lawful attributes (for combating damage reduction)
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12300
12301 12302
>>12298
>>12296
anzu is waifu material.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12301
12304 12305 12306
>>12300
>Cheating on Thez. AGAIN
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12302
12303
Spoilered
>>12300
>Anzu without make-up
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12303
>Torc telports to everyone else
Whats up
>>12302
>calls fire departeent because of burn
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12304
12307
>>12301
>not knowing the difference infernuis an I

Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12305
12308
>>12301
GM shouldn't have given him his balls back so early.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12306
>>12295
To answer your question though, probably. They are intelligent, they are constantly eating you (drinking your blood since you have them by the 'balls'), but bestow incredible strength.
I hope you appreciate how coy Thez was playing btw.
>>12301
Thez doesn't believe in monogamy. She does believe in killing rivals tho.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12307
12309 12310
>>12304
Not respecting GM's Tulpa
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12308
>>12305
They regenerated, but the sleeves now take up all of his regeneration, so he's effectively 'normal' as far as recuperation.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12309
12311 12348
>>12307
why you instagateing bro? i respect thez.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12310
12311
>>12307
No need to white-knight, they had a moment and in spite of a misunderstanding, they're good.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12311
12313 12317
>>12309
Okay, okay
>>12310
>white knighting
I wasn't that bad...
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12312
Incidentally Tracy, what did you do with the horns? Thez wants one of them.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12313
12314 12315 12317
462.jpg
>>12311
yes you were.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12314
>>12313
Ohhhh shit
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12315
12316 12319
image.jpeg
>>12313
Cease your Black Knighting
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12316
12318 12319
iron_will__barbarian_hero__by_cheezedoodle96-d7c6p1k.png
>>12315

Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12317
12320
Peach-Rings-7.5oz.jpg
>>12311
Nah, just trollin
>>12313
U forgot pic related
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12318
51B0H48A4VL._SY445_.jpg
>>12316
CEASE!
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12319
>>12316
>>12315
Stand aside worthy advisary!
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12320
12322
>>12317
peach rings truly a yuge boost to any day.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12321
12353
So as Sechs and civvy run off, Tracy notices that an enormous ship that wasn't there before is now parked at the dock. Civvies crowd the area with shouts and cheers, as some well-dressed pirates make their way from the ship.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12322
12323 12324
>>12320
Unironically this
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12323
>>12322
>not part of the Sour Brite Crawlers master race

(user was bullied for this post)
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12324
>>12322
get on our(>>12323) level pleb


(user was bullied for this post)
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12325
12328 12353
The pirates, who are quite popular with the locals, begin the unloading of crates and chests, while interacting with whomever approaches. Hugs are exchanged, laughter and stories (and the promise of more) fill the air. Quietly amidst this procession, a extremely posh Dwarf places his foot on the ship's rail. A chorus of cheers rise from the civilians, followed by a growing chant of "Korak! Korak! KORAK! KORAK!!!" ending in an even greater cheer.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12326
>keks at flag
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12327
12328
am a jew?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12328
12330 12332
>>12325
Now where am I in all of this?
>>12327
Do you want to be?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12329
12331 12353
The dwarf raises his hand wordlessly, and the crowd subsides. He looks out at the city, with signs of the recent seige still apparent.
His eyes fix on Sechs, who he immediately demands. "Explain this shit."
Sechs then goes into quick rundown on all that has happened to Port Barry. From the Rats infestation, to the party's arrival, to the first Soros fight, then the second, the rebuilding, Football, the stadium and other buildings, Football,....
The dwarf listens intently without blinking.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12330
>>12328
its better than being gay.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12331
12334
>>12329
Nice flag
I'm assuming Torc is with the rest of the party
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12332
12333 12336 12353
>>12328
I would imagine that you would be making your way to the docks, given that as word of the Ridiculous Cunt returning (ship's name) spreads.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12333
12335
>>12332
where am i?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12334
>>12331
You just teleported in, so yeah. Its non-consequential, so I'm assuming everyone is closely in the area to witness.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12335
12337
>>12333
In israel apparently
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12336
12340
>>12332
REEEEE! I have to change back into a business suit

*Comes in in a blaze of glory riding atop a majestic Gold Dragonne. Or teleporting in, one of the two*
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12337
12338 12340
>>12335
oy vey goyim did you just assume my geographical location?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12338
12339
>>12337
Yes, you male cis white jew
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12339
12344
>>12338
>jew
>white
pick one.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12340
12342 12353
>>12337
I'd say you're in the surroundings. You can be elsewhere if you want, but its simpler to just go with it.
>>12336
As Sechs completes his story (almost like it was timed) Trump comes riding in on Fae, the very symbol of glory, heroism, and majesty.
"I take it you're this Trump fella." The dwarf says as you approach.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12341
12347
He continues:
"The word is you and your friends have done a great deal of service and activity in and about the Port. Sechs said plenty of good things about you, and I'm curious. Why?"
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12342
12343
>>12340
i grapple up to a rook overlooking the boat and crowd.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12343
>>12342
roof*
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12344
12346
>>12339
Have you seen Trump Jr's wife?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12345
Trump thinks for a moment. He can tell this dwarf is no slouch, and by his appearance and accoutrements, is distinguished and powerful. He clearly has something to do with the port, but doesn't know what all this means yet.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12346
12349 12350
>>12344
Uh, Tracy? Hasn't posted for a minute
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12347
12351
>>12341
"I am indeed he. I'm cannot speak to everyone's motives, but I do it because I live to serve, nation and Football. The people of Port Barry have taken us as their protectors. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12348
12351
>>12309
Wtf happened while I was eating?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12349
>>12346
I'm back.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12350
>>12346
No, she said either White or Jew, not both
I was proiing her wrong
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12351
12354
>>12348
Its been cinematic, no worries.
>>12347
He tilts his head. He's a dwarf (so he's short), but is the most well-dressed and and aesthetic dwarf you've ever seen. He's dressed in a shiny suit (literally, 18th century style, double breasted) with dark pinstripes. He wears a neat bowler hat, his hands are perched atop a swank-ass cane, and he wears a fluffy black cape.
"Coinan. Korak Coinan, captain of the Ridiculous Cunt, and founder of Port Barry."
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12352
His beard is neat and well cared for, resembling the curls of Rarity's mane.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12353
>>12321
>>12325
>>12329

>>12332
Yes, in stealth of course.
>>12340
*glares daggers at Fae*
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12354
>>12351
*Trumpaladin is impressed by his attire*

"It is very much a pleasure to meet you. I am very fond of this city you founded."

Looks out at the city

"I hope you don't mind the changes we've made"
(Please note the street layout and architecture should be visibly different)
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12355
12357 12362
Korak glances at the stadium, then back at Trump.
"What is Football?"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12356
*crawls closer, slowly in stealth*
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12357
>>12355
*pin drops*
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12358
12359 12360 12362
"Wait a second,... is that a blue pony?" He says, his eyes immediately swiveling toward Tracy. "Them there fetch a high price."
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12359
12368
>>12358
"not for sale!"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12360
12361
>>12358
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH STEALTH
Well, I guess the pony's pout of the bag now..

*stands up and glares*
"I'm not for sale."
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12361
12363 12365 12368
>>12360
"Many have said that to me before. This one here, for example," he says gesturing to some of the pirates, who lead the Slovakian Unicorn up onto the deck. "I'm not one for asking permission."
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12362
12364
>>12355
"I have so much to tell you. But if I had to distill it into a single thing, it would be the feeling of being at home where you belong - of belonging to a larger group, and taking its fortunes as your own"
*in the distance, an Eagle caws*

>>12358
"That's Trixie. At least I think that is the name of the blue coated pony with a light blue mane. She hasn't been broken, so I don't think you'd want to buy her"
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12363
12366
>>12361
look here you smelly fuck. the lady is not for sale.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12364
12366 12367 12371
>>12362
>hasn't been broken
"Challenge accepted."
In a blur of speed, Korak leaps from the deck, rolls past the crowd, to stand (again in a dignified pose with his cane) before Tracy.
"Now now, its best if you don't fight." He says with a bit of a smirk.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12365
1198189__artist needed_questionable_semi-dash-grimdark_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_black and white_grayscale_knife_monochrome_vulgar.png
>>12361
*draws knife*
"Try me, shortstuff!"
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12366
12370
>>12364
>>12363

hkela
?
No.12367
12369 12370
[2d20 = 31]
>>12364
feint a stab
*bites off nose* (real intention)
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12368
>>12361
*eyes widen*
"Is she in need of a visa?"
>>12359
"I have to concur with the bull and the blue one. Trixie here screams "Dangerously Defective and Unsafe," and all of the legal disclaimers in the world could not protect us from the lawsuits that would ensue if she were sold. We cannot sell her in good conscience"
x/IL/
?
No.12369
12374
[1d20 = 6]
>>12367
Grab pony to stop her

Tracy don't you dare get us in a law suit already
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12370
12372 12373 12374 12381
>>12366
Ignored
>>12367
Despite great rolls, Korak perceives the feint, and avoids the attack, moving gracefully around to the side. As he does so, he taps his cane against the ground which quickly becomes a scottish-style, basket hilt claymore (free action). He also flips his cape, which begins to swirl with color, concealing his body below the neck.
x/IL/
?
No.12371
12376
[1d20 = 12]
>>12364
I can't keep up with the action from my phone
/t1h/
?
No.12372
12376
[1d20 = 17]
>>12370
grapples faggoty pirate
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12373
12376
>>12370
"Uh, sir, that's not advisable"
hkela
?
No.12374
12375 12376
[2d20 = 31]
>>12369
It can no longer be avoided...
>>12370
Use chain to sunder weapon
Also roll for Intimidate check
x/IL/
?
No.12375
[1d20 = 12]
>>12374
Fuck it
To Tracy
"Don't hurt him too much"

To the dwarf
"I'll pay you back, but I think you misunderstand the situation"

Pulls out the weapon smasher, and attacks to break his claymore
KJfGq
?
No.12376
12377 12378 12380
[1d20 = 4]
>>12371
No worries
>>12372
You're on a roof. You want to climb down? You climb down.
>>12373
So not listening, his eyes are on a prize. Spoiler alert, Korak makes a good deal of money from selling slaves. Not my character, just being authentic.
>>12374
<BANG>
As Tracy begins to draw her weapon (which is a free action, but he had prepared this action) his cloak flies away revealing a pistol.

/t1h/
?
No.12377
12383
[1d20 = 10]
>>12376
ok grapple now
x/IL/
?
No.12378
[1d20 = 11]
>>12376
Alright, attack straight for the pistol if possible

There is no way I can possibly keep up with specific action
KJfGq
?
No.12379
12382
[1d8 = 1]
[10d6 = 32]
He hits, a solid strike to Tracy's shoulder.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12380
12383
>>12376
>4
I've got evasion and improved uncanny dodge; can't she avoid that?
If it misses, does that provoke an attack of opportunity?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12381
12383
>>12370
Damned relitives

I, uh shit,

Can I kill him?
hkela
?
No.12382
12384
[4d20 = 56]
>>12379
Saving roll
if not, Autohypnosis: ignore the pain
If that succeeds, lunge forward and go for the gun with intent to cut of his hand in the process (I'm guessing this is an attack of opportunity, because who'd expect someone to ignore a gunshot wound)
Add a Psionic Surge to the lunge (she's pissed)
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12383
12388 12391
That REALLY hurt, and Tracy is momentarily stunned.
>>12377
It'll take another round to close distance.
>>12380
Not when all the modifiers are considered, plus it was a sneak attack (saving throw, not attack). You did get less damage for the evasion, but he still landed it.
>>12381
You're welcome to act, but you're out of melee/action range.
"Gust" says Korak.
From the tip of his blade, a gale-force wind blows at Tracy, making her unable to make any forward progress.
"Trump! In addition to saving me town, you've brought me this lovely surprise!"
He menacingly walks forward, maintaining the wind.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12384
12385
>>12382
Your lunge is cut short, as buffeting winds prevent you from advancing
hkela
?
No.12385
12387
[1d20 = 4]
>>12384
[autistic neighing]
Check for Intimidation, because why not?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12386
12389
Korak glances around him for a moment, as the wind subsides.
"Now then pretty pony, won't you be a good girl? I'd hate to further damage that delightful figure."
Meanwhile, Thez: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12387
>>12385
nope...
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12388
12392 12393 12395
>>12383
Cast Detect alignment

"Uh, I'm sorry but I don't remember making a contract. And you certainly can't have her now, she is needed here"
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12389
>>12386
Okay, creeped the fuck out by that remark
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12390
12392
As the wind subsides, Korak stands just out of range of Tracy, sword leveled at her. In his other hand he holds the pistol.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12391
12398
Omae_wa_mou_shindeiru.png
>>12383
>teleports behind dawrf
OMAE WO SHINDEIRU
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12392
12395
>>12390
If I have a move and I am in range, go for weapons smash on the pistol. If not, go with >>12388 and possibly move closer

Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12393
12394
>>12388
"Yeah, I'm still planning our wedding ceremony!"
>is touching
Cast Inflict Moderate Wounds
hkela
?
No.12394
12395
[1d20 = 12]
>>12393
Forgot to roll
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12395
12396 12397
>>12388
Neutral Evil
>>12388
"Oh, but we're only just getting started! You said she needed to be tamed,...."
>>12392
Trump closes in behind Korak, just out of range.
>>12394
Cast? 'splain.
Motion ceases for a second.
IOoaI
?
No.12396
12399 12404
[1d20 = 14]
>>12395
Cast protect from evil, or whatever that spell is called, on Tracy

"Just what is your business here?"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12397
12400
>>12395
Level II Blackguard Spell
>Tracy is so edgy that she can cut just by touching you
If not, go for Inflict Slight Wounds
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Inflict_Moderate_Wounds
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12398
12401 12404
>>12391
>waits for "Nani?"
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12399
12404
>>12396
Okay, that won't work, just close in range to destroy the Pistol
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12400
12402 12404
>>12397
Which spell set is the proper spell set? There's a radically different one for each edition
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12401
12405
>>12398
ora ora ora
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12402
12403 12404
>>12400
I.. I don't know how it works...
I was using this page:
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Blackguard

Become momentarily Ethereal: phase through the dock
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12403
12406
>>12402
Idk how spells work at all...
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12404
12407 12408
Motion resumes
>>12396
Done, a golden aura of Football envelops Tracy, granting several bonuses. +2 to ac, saves, and other effects (mind control, etc.)
>>12398
You teleport behind him, but I don't know what the phrase is supposed to do. He doesn't respond regardless.
>>12399
It did work though (the spell). You can attempt on the pistol next round.
>>12400
I'm going with 3.5 paladin atm, which prot from evil is a 1st level spell.
>>12402
OOooh! That was a GOOD MOVE.
Korak stands there, a bit stunned at what he's seen.
"I'm beginning to get why she isn't tamed yet."
He spins and levels his pistol at Torcuil.
"And who might YE be?"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12405
12409 12410 12413
>>12401
Cast a spell to remove Jewiness
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12406
12410
>>12403
You're doing great. Since you have distance and concealment, you can stealth or cast spells unbothered. Remember how easily he spotted you in stealth tho.
isBcC
?
No.12407
12413 12415
[1d20 = 13]
>>12404
The man who shagged ye mum
>stab with dagger
IOoaI
?
No.12408
12414
[1d20 = 16]
>>12404
"Yep, that's Trixie for you, now sorry but I'm going to have to put that down"

Destroy the pistol!
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12409
12411
>>12405
e_e It sounds like you're trying to cast Remove Curse, but that doesn't apply. You're now unrestricted and not hindered, and you're beneath the dock (which is about 30' wide, so it will take more than one round for anyone in hot persuit to get to your position, and atm no one is.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12410
12412 12413 12414 12415
>>12406
>>12405
i cast circumcision reversal.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12411
>>12409
I was talking to the Nazi Cleric: he should have a spell for this.

*prowls in stealth*
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12412
>>12410
Top kek
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12413
12419 12423
>>12405
>>12407
>>12410
Don't kill him until we know we can do so without a general revolt. He's popular. The people love them. I've spent too damn long trying to make these people love me

When we can do so safely, then we kill him, take his stuff, and any foreign lands he owns as colonies

Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12414
12419 12420
>>12408
Stop calling her Trixie, you're hurting her feelings
>Her entire meme used to be killing people for calling her fluttershy
>>12410
This has to count as ability drain for kikes.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12415
12416 12417 12418 12420
>>12407
Korak parries the dagger with his pistol.
"Yer loss mate!" he shouts at Torcuil, while performing an elaborate parry against Trump's attack.
"Aye! This is magnificent All of ye, come at me then!" he taunts, seeming to enjoy all this. He foregoes any attacks and steps back out of range in a dueling pose.
>>12410
Ur sack already regenerated.

Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12416
12422
>>12415
i cast it on him
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12417
>>12415
Circumcisions are for forskins: all Jews cut off their foreskins to gain Jew powers.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12418
12422
>>12415
"Just who exactly are you, why are you here, where are you from, and what is you business?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12419
12429 12431
>>12414
He's being elusively in character, Tracy understands that he's keeping her anonymous.
>>12413
As more of the well dressed pirates circle around, you rethink the wisdom of that course of action. Strangely, their faces are not conflicted, they're quite enjoying this and don't seem to see it as a deadly confrontation.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12420
12421
>>12415
I make my dagger into a full claymore
>>12414
ITS TO PROTECT YOU
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12421
12424
>>12420
WAIT
Cancel that shit, I'm retarded
Teleport ~20 feet away
Steal pistol with Magno-rod
"I'm the captain now"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12422
12429 13261
>>12416
e_e It has no effect.
>>12418
"I built this town," he says, flicking his hand for a moment. "I gathered the people here" he levels the sword at Torcuil (who is closest) on whom he unleashes another gust (torcuil is kinda stunned, unless he wants to retreat)l, "Defended it," he tosses his cane aside and now stands facing Trump, both hands holding pistols. "And now I'm wonderin' what YER business is. Ye never answered me question about Football, not to me satisfaction anyhow."
hkela
?
No.12423
12425 12428 12430
[2d20 = 34]
>>12413
[murderous pony noises]
*lunge up through dock in sneak attack with a Psionic surge and sodomize him with a lightning Javelin*
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12424
12426 12427
>>12421
Good move, pistols stolen.
"Wha?"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12425
>>12423
Coming from underneath
/t1h/
?
No.12426
12434
[1d20 = 2]
>>12424
*grapples*
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12427
12434
>>12424
SAY WHAT AGAIN
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12428
12434
>>12423
This was directed towards Korak, btw...
IOoaI
?
No.12429
12434
[1d20 = 6]
>>12419
"I see what's going on" he says, like the WWE champion he is
>>12422
With one attack slot, I should have two, cast smite evil, with the other, attack him with Vanderium

KJfGq
?
No.12430
12432
[3d6 = 7]
>>12423
Works for me.
Tracy erupts from a now hole in the dock, launching a javelin of lightning at him. It doesn't hit squarely, but he feels it
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12431
>>12419
Forgot video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12432
12433 12437
>>12430
Does the electrocution promote an opportunity attack?
>Pants sizzled off
*dual wield*
Castrate him with one kunai and shove another into his haggis
hkela
?
No.12433
12434 12435 12436 12438
[1d20 = 1]
>>12432
forgot to roll!
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12434
12437 12439
>>12426
Kek, fail. He's remarkably limber for an otherwise tight stanced dwarf.
>>12427
Are you shooting, cuz that was a meme
>>12428
Duh
>>12429
Except attacks are not exchangeable for spells. You can get one 'normal' spell and (if applicable) one instant spell per round, no more. You get 3 attacks, but if you cast you don't get any.
>>12433
Oh dear.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12435
>>12433
well fuck!

Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12436
>>12433
oh
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12437
12441 12443
>>12432
Can any of us preform necromancy or bringing faggots back to life?
>>12434
Eh, I'll shoot a kneecap
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12438
12444
>>12433
The saddest part is, I meant to roll two die...
IOoaI
?
No.12439
12440
[3d20 = 31]
>>12434
Then Attack, Attack, Attack

should that be a ten or a twenty die?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12440
12446
>>12439
A TWENTY!
and two failed attacks. Eh, he's a damned fine parry-er
KJfGq
?
No.12441
12442 12445
[2d20 = 27]
>>12437
Torcuil fires with both pistols.
At the same time Trump unleashes a combo.
"Bees" Korak says, a hexagonal shield of yellow force appearing in front of his left hand.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12442
>>12441
NO NOT THE BEES
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12443
>>12437
i can res i think.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12444
12445
>>12438
What about Tracy?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12445
12449
>>12444
meant for >>12441
I'm not in it tonight...
KJfGq
?
No.12446
12447
[1d100 = 22]
>>12440
You have no idea. Thez has a hard time hitting his slippery ass, even when she's not holding back.
Both of Torcuil's shots ping off the shield, while Trump misses (dodge), misses (dodge), and with a great cry from Vandereim, hits so squarely that Korak may lose an arm
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12447
12454
>>12446
I don't know when my turn is, but with my next attack, I cast DISPEL MAGIC against the Bees

Do I need to roll?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12448
I guess my attack failed?
When can I move again?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12449
12451 12452 12454 12457
>>12445
Tracy last zapped him with lightning. No need for the next move, the fight is over now.
Trump's swing very neatly lops off Korak's hand just above the cufflink. He looks down at it in shock, then at the party surging in against him.
"Alright, I give. You look soft, but you're a bunch of salty fucks, I'll give ya that."
As more attacks come in at him, he blurs off to the side (magic item).

Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12450
"Sechs, see that they're tended to, and snatch up me hand. I wanna have a long talk with 'em."
He turns toward the pirates.
"Now don't give me that look, there were four of 'em!" and to this, the pirates raise a cheer.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12451
>>12449
>puts guns in kilt cloak
So what do we do with this faggot?
hkela
?
No.12452
[2d20 = 14]
>>12449
Appraise magic item
Also, pickpocket whatever I can from him before he leaves
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12453
12454 12456
He swivels his eyes to Trump. "I take it then that ye are the leader of this bunch."
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12454
12460
>>12449
Okay, scratch >>12447
>>12453
"You might say that. What is you purpose here?"

Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12455
brb for like 5 minutes
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12456
12458
>>12453
has tourcil disarmed him?

Issue some form of "hold your fire" to Tracy
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12457
12459
>>12449
i cast cure moderate wounds.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12458
12462 12463
>>12456
Well...
>levitates sword
Now I have
>bockets claymore for later
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12459
12461
>>12457
On who?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12460
12463 12464
>>12454
"I told ye, I built this place, I'm the leader of this Port. I'LL BE HAVING THOSE BACK THANK YE" he yells at Torcuil.
"Anyway, I've been away at sea for months. Upon my return, I see the port has been a wee mangled, fixed up, and there be some shiny arseholes doin my job. I suppose I owe ye one for that." he looks at his hand. "But methinks that debt has been paid. By the way, you could have avoided all this by admitting the blue one is one of yer's. She's mighty fine though," he says with a lewd grin.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12461
>>12459
the pirate thats bleeding
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12462
>>12458
The sword, which had been retrieved by one of the pirates, begins to levatate, carrying the pirate with him. Korak looks at the pirate, scans around to look at Torcuil. "Alright, enough of that."
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12463
12465
>>12458
*pockets
When you say basket hilt, to clarify you dont mean 6 ft Highlander one, right?
>>12460
Nah ye bloody wankstain.
You messed wit a friend

Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12464
12467
>>12460
"Thank you," he says at the "mighty fine," kind of regretting it afterwards

"As I said, she's too dangerous to sell even if we didn't need her"

"Where did you get the pistols and where can we get them?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12465
12466
>>12463
No, I mean the basket-hilted broadsword type.
>>12463
"Don't get yer kilt in a tangle, it was all good fun. I wasn't gonna keel any o' ye" he mutters something about trade value depreciation.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12466
12471 12472
>>12465
I thought so

>Torc reluctantly throws the pistols back
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12467
12469 12474
>>12464
"Hah, there're none like 'em. And no, ye can't have 'em. They condense water into frozen bullets. Limited rate of fire, but unlimited ammunition!"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12468
12474
So, wait, did Krak's hand get cut off?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12469
12481
>>12467
DAMN IT WHY'D I THROW THEM BACK
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12471
12473 12474 12483
>>12466
He picks up one pistol, flicks his hand and it disappears, then picks up the other pistol, flicks his hand again and it disappears. The previously floating pirate brings his sword over, which he taps again making it a cane. Despite missing a hand, he still exudes the air of someone who could wreck shop.
"I be needin' a meal after all that. Sechs! Arrange a banquet, and bring me me damned hand!"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12472
>>12466
You fool!
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12473
>>12471
First,
How'd you do that?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12474
12476
>>12467
"That's very impressive. I really have seen nothing like it. Would you like to come into the town and see how it's changed…"
>>12471
"We shall do so"

Trump's eyes widen as his true intent comes accross

"Would you like to watch a game of Football?"

>>12468
yes
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12475
12477
Where's his hand?
I can use it to track him down?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12476
12478 12479 12481
>>12474
*takes severed hand*
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12477
>>12475
Track down Trump, and you'll find him, because he's next to Trump
hkela
?
No.12478
12480
[1d20 = 12]
>>12476
Sleight of hand to conceal severed hand.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12479
>>12476
"Very good little pony" Trump says, as he takes the hand from the pony's mouth, and hands it to Krak

"Inferius! Can you reattach this?"

"sorry about that," Trump says to the pirate
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12480
>>12478
REEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12481
12482 12484 12485 12486
>>12469
Its better that you did, trust me.
>>12470
"Lets eat first, I been away at sea and me men are tired."
>>12476
Sechs already retrieved it. Spoiler alert, he's not your opponent.
So in the aftermath of the fight and over a great banquet that the whole town is invited to, Korak tells the party who he is. He's a pirate (obviously) who found his way to this world at the same time Lenos did (previous reboot). After ages of killing and treasurin he found that there wasn't anywhere that welcomed pirates or pirate goods, so he built his own dammit. Port Barry started off a small tent city, but as wealth poured in (mostly from piracy) the city was built into the structure it is today (not including recent renovations). So successful was the city, that the Emperor didn't demand his usual tribute. To maintain relations and cash, Korak built the Cunt (there were previous ships) which is both his ship and the flagship of the port.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12482
12487
>>12481
But how did he do the disappeary thingy
I want to knlw
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12483
12486 12490
>>12471
i heal his hand
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12484
>>12481
[Frumious pony noises]
x/IL/
?
No.12485
12490
image.jpeg
[1d20 = 11]
>>12481
Take him to the Trump Grille, showing off new architecture along the way, and asking him everything about what is out at water

And also, about that Slovenian pony...
hkela
?
No.12486
12488 12489
[1d20 = 18]
>>12481
Make a Track check on Korak anyway (because she's holding a grudge)
>>12483
Heal Tracy first.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12487
12493
>>12482
I forget the name (something Boots of Wolvenkind or some shit) but they allow one to instant to a flanking position against an enemy, or to an flanking support position of an ally. Since the pirates are all his allies, he could zip out of the fight quickly.
x/IL/
?
No.12488
12494
[1d20 = 17]
>>12486
Cast lay of hand on Tracy
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12489
12491 12494
>>12486
pets pony
*healed*
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12490
12496 12506
>>12485
"Oh yes, we nabbed her off a remote and otherwise uninhabited island. Beautiful place, I got it marked on me map, but even more beautiful was the Unicorn. I couldn't resist mate." He says with a wink "I'll show her to ye in a bit."
>>12483
He's way ahead of you. The hand is not fully healed, but it is reattached and working agin.

x/IL/
?
No.12491
12506
[1d20 = 12]
>>12489
Reeeee! I healed her with my lay hands per first
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12492
12497
Tracy is back to full. BTW, blackguards don't usually heal, they harm.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12493
12495
>>12487
No, with the pistols
Torc teleports back to his cave to read up on dwarfs

Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12494
12506
>>12488
[affectionate pony noises]
>>12489
"............." (you were too late)
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12495
12498 12505
>>12493
They're not artifacts, cuz they're not old enough, but they were clearly made by a genius. In the short time he got a look at them, he was unable to figure out how they work.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12496
12504
image.gif
>>12490
"Is she your... Waifu?"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12497
12499 12504
>>12492
>blackguards don't usually heal, they harm.
I was actually asking Infernius for it, but don't blackguards have the spell regardless?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12498
12500 12504
>>12495
Ahh
So someome who watches rick and morty?
Plz dont kill, I was joking
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12499
12504
>>12497
If only there were a paladin with lay hands ability around

So ask him what lands around exist that are poorly defended?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12500
12503
>>12498
Tracy is still pent up and nonchalantly jams a fork into Torcuil's haggis

Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12501
12502 12507
I gtg for a while. Torcuil studies until I return
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12502
12507
>>12501
*adds spoon to go with the fork*
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12503
>>12500
Carry around pony in his arms, petting her to calm her down. But she's still in extremely close proximity to the pirate guy, who Trump is not letting leave him
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12504
>>12496
"I don't know what ye mean. Waifu? I'll tell ye, she'll fetch a PRETTY penny to the right buyer!"
>>12497
They can yes, but by default their spells are lawful and evil, so it has to be a specific request.
>>12498
Unironically, yes. Xp
As Korak continues to dialogue, it becomes apparent that he's been 'allies' with both Thez and Lenos, the latter of whom is invited to join in the festivities. He declines. "Fuck that dude"
>>12499
"Not any worth note. Any city or state that is worth lookin at is heavily fortified. The people come from all different planes and worlds, and aren't much for group interactions. Merchants and travelers happen, but by and large the communities keep to themselves, untrusting of newcomers and completely suspicious of other cities."
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12505
12507
>>12495
Did my Track check succeed?
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12506
12508 12509
>>12494
>>12491
>>12490
well i guess i am no longer needed sulks back to the tower.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12507
12510
>>12501
>Studies and watches, there won't be fighting
>>12502
W/ fork and spoon in haggis.
>>12505
What were you intending by the track check? You know he arrived on the ship, you've been around him for the duration,... IDK where you're going with that
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12508
12511
>>12506
"Now hold on Inferius, come back and talk with us! Tell him about you as we learn about him!

... Tell him about the Jews"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12509
>>12506
Whoever said that, you're part of the party that the town is more than excited to gush about to Korak and the pirates. The banquet is filled with anecdotes and perspectives of the party's actions, which were both impressive and heroic. Plus he's a minotaur, which is a rarity in its self.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12510
12513 12514
>>12507
Idk, i just guess that Tracy would have her eye on him for a while
I can't into RPing...
Tracy looks around for clues about this "Emperor" person.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12511
12514
>>12508
the jews? he dosent know about the jews?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12512
12514 12515
The pirates are all dressed in fine clothing, per the dictates of Korak. He's quite particular about appearances (his character was designed well before I got into MLP, but he's quite Rarity when it comes to fashion)
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12513
12516 12526
>>12510
At the mention of the Emperor, the banquet grows quiet.
"Him. I trust ye've been keeping up on the arrangement?" Korak says to Sechs.
"Um,... well no. In all the commotion and rebuilding we haven't had the manpower to spare. We're,... about a week overdue."
Korak raises an eyebrow.
"Ye know thats not going to do us any good. Do we have the tribute?"
"Uhm, well no. We spent most of the resources rebuilding the town."
"Ye know he's not gonna care a whit about that."
"Yes of course, but we couldn't let the down be in shambles. To be honest, we thought that Mr. Trump and his compatriots might,... free us from him." Sechs says meekly.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12514
12517 12521
>>12512
Trump is visibly impressed by the fashion of the Pirates.

"The Unicorn, what is the dowry on her? And as for the fortified cities, know of any way inside? By diplomacy if possible, force if necessary?"

>>12511
He doesn't even know about Football

>>12510
Carries pony. She'd have a damned fine view of him from his arms

Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12515
12517 12518
>>12512
"Oh, I know about the jews. I've had plenty of business deals, as well as "business deals" with their kind. I'm surprised they made their way this far south, but I'm really not surprised that when they did so they came here. Barry is not the finest of ports in appearance, but there's more loot traveling through 'er than ye can fit on e ship!" he raises his flagon and a cheer erupts around him
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12516
12520
>>12513
"Flee? Bitch please? We fear nothing. Millions for defense, not one damned dime for tribute"
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12517
12519
>>12514
>>12515
what? he doesn't know about football? has he heard of hitler?
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12518
12520
>>12515
do you know where they usally reside?
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12519
12522
>>12517
"I don't believe so. We have much to teach this guest as he has to teach us"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12520
12522 12524
In response to Sechs' comments about the emperor, he breathes a deep sigh. "Well, too late to worry about it. We can expect to hear from him if we don't go to him first. I will decide what will happen on that avenue."
>>12516
I said FREE
>>12518
"Lad, I been away for 6 mos, I'm still tryin to figure you lot out"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12521
>>12514
>[pony-radar mode]
Tracy exploits all her detection abilities to turn herself into a hand-held recording device and absorb information.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12522
12525
>>12520
>>12519
you hear of hitler? pirate man.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12523
12526 12527
Korak details that the emperor is an incredibly powerful sorceror, who somehow managed to tame and control (mostly) the Terrasque. He's fearsome by himself, as is the T, but combined they're virtually unstoppable. He began a campaign of imposing on all the established cities, demanding a tribute of goods, wealth, and (worst-case) lives to satiate his malicious tendencies. He lives atop a chaotic and asymmetrical tower in the north, where he delights in torturing and murdering whoever he feels like.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12524
>>12520
"Damn right we bring freedom... Who is this emperor guy exactly?"

>trying to figure you lot out
"I'm trying to figure us lot out too"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12525
12528
>>12522
"Nay"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12526
>>12513
>>12523
*listens more closely, eyes narrowed*
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12527
12530 12533
>>12523
"Any idea on how to severe him from the Terrasque?"

Also
"What's the dowry on the Unicorn?"
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12528
12533
>>12525
he waged a great war against the jews and their puppets, he spoke the truth about them and they turned him into the bad guy for that.
Anonymous
hyEzj
?
No.12529
12531 12532 12533
889345__safe_oc_human_earth pony_female_heart_oc-colon-aryanne_swastika_stare_german.jpg
>mfw this thread is ~80% of MLPOLs daily traffic
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12530
12534
>>12527
[anxious pony noises]
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12531
12536
>>12529
Come play anytime.
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12532
12536
>>12529
join us kraut.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12533
12536 12541 12543 12560
>>12527
"Sever? Ye act like ye're cutting a ship from the docks. He's tremendously powerful, able to create magic with a thought and twist it to his designs. He's far beyond the likes of me, or you for that matter."
At the mention of the Unicorn. "If ye wish to make an offer on her, I'm listenin'"
>>12528
"He sounds like a chump then. I don't respect failure, and it sounds like for all his intentions, he failed."
>>12529
You again? Quit ur salt.

Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12534
12535 12537
>>12530
"I'm worried about this sorcerer too, little pony. But don't worry. We can kill him and take control of his lands. I mean, we can bring freedom to all the lands"
*pets pony behind the ears*
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12535
>>12534
*affectionate nuzzling*

I'm glad I had her set that requisition for dimeterium ingots.
Anonymous
hyEzj
?
No.12536
12538 12539
917653__oc_suggestive_traditional art_tongue out_bedroom eyes_socks_sitting_collar_piercing_heart.jpg
>>12531
>>12532
>>12533

I am really bad at Pen and Paper RPGs I fear. I am not hating on your fun, I just wish the rest of the site was a little more active than this right here.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12537
>>12534
"Many, MANY have tried. Those who have 've been reduced to ruin. Those who haven't have been forced to abide his terms to survive. The squirrel up in Sparentinar(sp) has some nuts, but he's more concerned with his city, as are the other players. Its kind of a stalemate at this point.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12538
>>12536
Most of us had never RP'd before, feel free to play any time.
> I just wish the rest of the site was a little more active than this right here.
As do I...
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12539
>>12536
>wish
You and me both. At the moment, these threads are the best effort I can make toward increasing general interest (whether players or observers). I have lots of ideas, but such ideas take time and methodical planning. In the meantime I hope to entertain. You ARE welcome to join if you like, and the engine is such that accommodates less experienced players.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12540
can I not have a gay flag now btw?
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12541
12544 12545
>>12533
With regards to the soccerer
"Any weaknesses you are aware of? Any way to counter him save brute force?"

With regards to the unicorn
"Well, I have US citizenship, she might like that. Six months to get a class A immigrant visa, two years to remove conditions, only 3 years until citizenship. Oh I'm sorry, you meant to pay her dowry. Anyone you you want us to kill for you?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12542
>misses his Heil Hortler flag
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12543
12544
>>12533
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12544
12548 12549
>>12541
"Well, that Lenos fella said that if magic is his strong suit, then anti-magic would be his weakness. The trouble is anti-magic fields are very small in area. It would take a team of mages to make a field large enough to be of any use, and even then you'd have to contend with the Terrasque. Where Kefka lacks in strength and combat, the T fills in the blanks,"
>>12543
Oh shush, he's only gotten the briefest description of Hitler. I'm sure he'd be most impressed, as was his faggot when I red-pilled him.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12545
12547 12551
>>12541
"We also have a weeaboo horse - I mean, a fine Stallion trained in Ninja-like arts. Pretty courageous in battle. I can show you him in the stables. Would he cover the dowry?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12546
And for a moment, if just for a moment, all was right with the world.
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12547
>>12545
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was going to train him to become my lackey!
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12548
12551
>>12544
"Any way at all to take him down without facing the full strength of the Terrasque? We intend to kill it, but we are not sure we are strong enough"
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12549
12550 12551
>>12544
hes directly insulted my faith hes lucky infernuis is a kind bull.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12550
12552 12553 12557
>>12549
"Inferius, do you think your marines could make an anti-magic field?"

I have no idea GM
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12551
12554 12557
>>12545
"I don't know about this 'weeaboo' thing ye mention, but I'll give him a look."
At this point, the banquet dies down a bit, and the pirates and citizens begin a formal (ish) night-time soiree of dancing and merriment. Many (most) are intoxicated, and the celebration of the situation permeates. The Port now has its grand benefactors, as well as its esteemed founder, and everyone is in high spirits.
>>12548
"That'd be quite the trick, he rides it like a mount (though its kinda ridiculous, since he's human-sized and its stadium-sized)"
>>12549
Not deliberately, he just doesn't know Hitler. He's from Faerun (forgotten realms) and knows nothing of earth-anything.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12552
>>12550
No, they're only just grasping the basics of stratgic (formation) combat. As individual combatants, they're level 3.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12553
12559
>>12550
Its almost like GM wants the players to complete a sidequest or two in order to have the means to enact such a field.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12554
12555
>>12551
"... So, where does this nerd live?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12555
12559 12561
>>12554
He raises an eyebrow at Tracy: "This one, what's yer name? I like you, you're the most rambunctious pony I've ever seen. I'd love to 'ride' ye," he says with a wink.
Seriously, which nerd r you referring to. The emperor? The weeaboo? someone else I missed?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12556
12559
"Ah promise I won't use spurs or bridles,... unless ye like that sorta thing!"
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12557
12566
>>12550
>>12551
"Sounds like we can't take him down yet. Any imminent threat?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12558
12563
Spoiler, Korak is a lech, a rapist, a slaver, and despite his appearance a most uncouth individual. He looks right and proper though
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12559
12566 13261
>>12553
>Not just wearing a vest covered in dimerterium shavings.
>>12555
checked (the sorceror was the nerd)
*glares daggers at dwarf*
"........ (stares for a bit"
"... It's Tracy"
>>12556
*Venomous glare*
"I'm engaged."
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12560
12562
>>12533
he revived a dying country with the best economic polices, he sent all the jews away from his homeland, the people loved him and it took the entire world to stop him from taking over.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12561
12566
>>12555
Interrupting

"May I take the unicorn now, and pay the dowry later? Ask anyone around, we always honor contracts"
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12562
>>12560
Kek. Please make that interrupt his flirting with Tracy
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12563
12564
>>12558
Trump managed to learn all of that with the alignment check, and then perfectly forget all of it when he saw how well dressed the other pirates were
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12564
12565
>>12563
Tracy would've also figured this out with a Sense motive check.
Also, she can recognize another rapist when she sees one.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12565
>>12564
Uh... Did you do a sense motive check?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12566
12568 12574
>>12557
"Well, I suppose from what Sechs is tellin me that we'll probably hear from him before too long. He doesn't take kindly to disrespect. Port Barry has (otherwise) always been on time and prompt with its tributes, but lacking sufficient resources it,..." he trails off as the jeweler runs up and whispers in his ear. "That'll do pig. Well, it seems that we're covered on the tribute, but he'll still be wantin' to hear from him. That leaves us with a few options. The first is to wait and let him come to us. I don't like that idea, cuz he usually likes to kill scores of people when he comes. The other options is to venture to him, which is equally risky.
>>12559
"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Tracy. And may I ask who the lucky benefactor of your engagement might be? Ye're quite the 'lady', if ye don't mind me sayin'"
>>12561
"Ye can see her, sure. She's in the stables outside the port. As for purchase, we'll table that 'till later."
Motive = money and survival


Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12567
*hear from us
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12568
12571 12574
>>12566
*mood lifts at the mention of her engagement*
"Why, this handsome hunk right here." She says, gesturing to the Paladin carrying her
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12569
12570
I'm gonna just call the Jeweler Ben. Get it? Ben, as in Ben Shapiro? He's a Jew-eler? Its funny!
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12570
1505788948585.gif
>>12569

Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12571
12572
>>12568
"Well now, that explains why he'd be carryin' ye. It doesn't explain all that Trixie nonsense, but I've pulled a few cons in the past so I get what ye were goin' with. I certainly wouldn't go around parading "This Pony will be my wife", I mean who knows what people would say. Pretty though,...."
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12572
12576
>>12571
*blushes, rubbing her cheek against the Paladin's abdomen*
Anonymous
/t1h/
?
No.12573
i gotta go for about an hour ill be lurking on mobile.
x/IL/
?
No.12574
12575
[1d20 = 11]
>>12566
"Payment? That's s funny way of looking at it... Ah never mind, I'll deal with that later. I don't want him to have home field advantage and I'd like to set up an ambush. But I also don't want collateral damage. I guess we'll evacuate the town..."
>>12568
*fear at this suggestion*
Check to see if man would refuse to allow Trump to marry the unicorn if he things he is engaged already
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12575
12581
>>12574
He's a slave-rapist. He does not care about such disinctions, but also (weirdly) has a sense of honor when it comes to righteous folk.
"Speaking of home field - on two levels - if ye're wantin to lay a trap for him, that there stadium ye made is perfect, since he'd readily port there cuz the Terrasque would fit. Also, I'm wantin' to hear more about this here Football ye keep mentioning. Its got the whole town fixated, and I'm wantin' to know more"
Also aside, the city has gained ~10k in gold and resources from the pirates. This is not 'take as you need', but is available.

x/IL/
?
No.12576
12577
[1d20 = 3]
>>12572
I can't understand that statement
Roll to find out "does he believe her"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12577
>>12576
>What did she mean by this?
[happy engaged pony noises]
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12578
12579
Yeah, I need clarification too
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12579
12580
>>12578
Clarification for what?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12580
12582 12583
>>12579
The 'doesn't believe' followed by 'what did she mean'
x/IL/
?
No.12581
12585
[1d20 = 9]
>>12575
Go on hour long spiel about football, and take him to USFL headquarters if he can be taken. Show him the super bowl video if possible

Also, when possible, begin whatever contract negotiation is necessary to acquire a portion of that 10,000 (or is in the public treasury?) Trump wants it to but the unicorn, which he thinks is a dowry
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12582
12584
>>12580
I misinterpreted his comment
Idk what he was trying to roll though.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12583
12585
>>12580
Does the pirate believe Tracy when she claims Trump is engaged to her
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12584
>>12582
Uh, insight? I guess
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12585
12586 12587
>>12583
It hasn't been further established, but he's never seen a pony take a direct sneak attack, shrug it off, and then warp through the pier. His mind is not made up as to 'what is', but he's not discounting anything atm.
>>12581
"Oh now lad, ye're pretty green ta think ye can buy me own pony with me own monies," he laughs at the thought.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12586
>>12585
Does Trump have any private funds all to himself? I want to figure out if he can buy the unicorn without selling Tracy's bitch or any of the buildings in Port Barry/ships in the harbor
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12587
12588 12591
>>12585
>He still hasn't answered the question
"... So, where does this 'Emerpor' nerd live?"
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12588
>>12587
Also this
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12589
12590
After a bit more banter, revelry, and general to-do Korak says to Trump (assuming its mentioned). "Well lad, I can see ye're not a bunch of chumps. Maybe ye CAN upend the emperor, and there are scores of cities that'd be glad to see him gone, this one notwithstanding. I'll lend ye the help and support I can, but I also have to tend to my people. I'll not tolerate any misfortune befallin' them, as they're the main source of me finances!" he laughs boisterously at is.
"Tell ye what. If you can figure a way to trap and bind the emperor, and ye can find a way to fight off his beast, I'll deliver what I can to your aid. Its been a very long time since I've seen the likes of you, and I like what I'm seein'," he concludes, emptying his flagon.
"Now, which one of ye lovelies wants te escort me to the whorehouse!" and s small number of cheers, as well as a couple right bitches take his sides in an elbowed escort position.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12590
12592 12593
>>12589
Go to the whorehouse, and get a woman to try to figure out how to get money - better, get the unicorn out if him.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12591
>>12587
"But me did, weren't ye listening? Ah said he lives to the north, miles past Cardashil, in a wrecked city of wealthies who spend all FRIIGGIN' day worshippin' his lanky arse. A pity what happened to Thez, she'd have been a right thorn in HIS ass. Oh well, life goes on right?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12592
12594
>>12590
"Make it worth his while, but don't give on that you're interested. The more he knows the merch is valuable, the higher the price."
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12593
12596
1508951942002.png
>>12590
*follows, with an unchanging, static expression*
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12594
12595
>>12592
Oh fuck, that's a good point

*shames self for forgetting something that obvious*

Also, why is that bastard avoiding watching the Super Bowl recording. Reeeee!
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12595
12597
>>12594
Cuz u showed him. It was most impressive. He likes this idea of "Broncos"
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12596
12598 12599
>>12593
>follows
"Tracy, I'm not asking you to swindle this guy, but should this guy be made to part with his pistols, the unicorn, or whatever other items of great value he has, for the cost of the horses we have in the stables, or a few sheckles, my love for and appreciation of you could only grow"
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12597
12600
>>12595
Praise American

Also GM, seriously, did he come in with more than one ship? Does he want to purchase a ship? What other valuable things does he have or want?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12598
12603
>>12596
>trying to rob a thief of exceptional level
Good luck with THAT, you saw how quick he spotted Tracy!
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12599
12603 13261
>>12596
*eerie static expression glitches like a television screen before returning to normal*
"........... Yes, Flashy."
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12600
12601 12603
>>12597
From the conversations he seems concerned about only a few things. 1. The ability to convert ill-gotten gains into wealth. 2. The port (which is its self a reflection of #1). 3. Wealth and luxury, which is attainable only (currently) through the 1st two.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12601
12602
>>12600
>Typical dwarf
Fucking subterranean kikes.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12602
12604 12605
>>12601
Actually, this dwarf is not enthusiastic about caverns and dungeons.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12603
12608
>>12598
Watch Tracy lose Ponimaru without gaining anything, Kek
>>12599
For the first time ever, Trump looks jealous.
"Just don't let him actually touch you in that way, however much you have to tease him"

>>12600
>this guy is basically Trump
He simply must see the high class housing, the high class diving, the high class everything at Trump Tower
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12604
>>12602
Still a dwarf.
I get it though. Figured he was one of those above-ground types.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12605
image.jpeg
>>12602
What about apartments in Towers?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12606
12607 12609
"So!" at one point Korak abbreviates the conversation. "If ye want to lure the emperor, the stadium is the place to do it. If ye're wanting to invade his home turf, I can provide the means (especially since the tribute is overdue). If YE lot can take him out, I'll owe ye, and I'll pay it back however ye want. He's the only one who was standing in the way of the development of the port, and with him gone the people can help the sailors, the sailors help the people, everybody wins. That is the idea that Port Barry was founded on, "Everybody wins"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12607
12610
>>12606
*ears perk*
"...What means do you speak of?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12608
>>12603
He would be most impressed, and yes, he's dark-side Trump
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12609
12611
>>12606
"Can you tell me more about this "means" to invade his territory?

to ask a different question
"You travel by sea often? Any chance you like to look at our clippers? Copper hulled, immune to seaworms and barnacles that infect both tropical and temperate waters. The fastest ships in the sea"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12610
12612 13261
>>12607
Gets a glint in his eye as Tracy addresses him.
"Well now, I've got a mighty ship that can take ye where ye need to go. I see ye've got the tower up and running, but 2 flanks are better than 1 amirite?" he guffaws.
"But yeh, since he'll be lookin to hear from the Port, its possible we might sneak you lot in. Its MUCH more dangerous than bating him here, but he might lower his guard. Its been hundreds of years since anyone challenged him, so I reckon he's probably gotten a wee bit lazy"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12611
12614
>>12609
Clippers? Thats news to GM
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12612
12613
>>12610
*returns glint with glint so edgy it blinds him momentarily*
"... You have my interest"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12613
12615 12616
>>12612
"Sooo pretty,..." he says.
"Ye sure this one's not for sale?" he says to Trump
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12614
12617
>>12611
I expressed in Make Port Barry Great Again Part 2 that trump aquired three ships. okay, no, I did not say they were Clippers, which would probably be more expensive than regular ships, but they are faster, so it's not insane that Trump would get them. Also it's not inconceivable that Trump doesn't own one, and is doing a contractual slight of hand to sell a ship he doesn't own, then buy or trade for one and deliver it
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12615
12617
>>12613
>this kike thinks he has a crack at her
He's going to regret trying.... poor fella'
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12616
12617
>>12613
*still dazzled by his suits, his reception to Football, and the unicorn*
"Huh"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12617
12619
>>12614
>selling a ship he doesn't own
UNLAWFUL
>>12615
Probably, but thats his character
>>12616
"Nevermind. I'll leave you to your,... what was the term?,... wifooo?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12618
12619 12620 12628
"Meanwhile, since ye like horses (no bully, he's an equal opportunist) let me show ye MINE"
Slovakia (easy name) is very much as you would expect from the pics. White coat, pink mane, fleur-de-lis'es for the CM, and a look of utter disdain and contempt on her face. She has nothing to say if and when you approach.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12619
12623
>>12618
REEEEEE!!! Are there ANY likable horses in this dimension. Goddamn it
Okay, is Slovakia the Slovenien unicorn in question, or is this a different unicorn?
>>12617
No no, it's just the precise enough timing of the exchange of contracts okay yeah, it's probably illegal
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12620
12624 12626
>>12618
Puts arms around any nearby pony
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12621
13261
At the same time, Ben runs up to Infernius.
"I was instructed to tell you that these pirates may have resources and abilities that might fit with your developin defense force."
A moment later, Ben prods Torcuil.
"My instructions suggest that you might find value in interacting with the pirates."
A moment later still, Ben sneaks up to Tracy.
"The message I've been given say that 'while Korak can be trusted to suit his own means - and that of the party if in mutual venture - his allegience is entirely to himself and his pirates. He WILL sacrifice characters if its in his best interes"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12623
12625
>>12619
She's recently been slaved. Don't expect a warm reception.

Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12624
>>12620
[affectionate pony noises]
*hugs back*
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12625
12627
>>12623
uh... Are these the same two unicorns?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12626
12630
>>12620
>nearby
Trump puts his arms around Tracy, who experiences a rare and brief moment of warmth and bliss,
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12627
12629
>>12625
No, Slovakia and Troll are entirely different poners
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12628
12632 12633 12634
>>12618
looks at the pictures quickly, permanently burns the images in his mind, and then dismisses the images in s couple seconds

"that's great that you have a loving family like that. Hey, would you like to look at these pictures of the *unsold* penthouse if the luxury apartment building we just constructed. Easy access for wenches"
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12629
12633 12634
>>12627
I mean his waifu and the one he talked about selling. Slovenia and Slovakia
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12630
12631
>>12626
Trump isn't letting go of her anytime soon
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12631
12634 12635 13261
>>12630
[sensual pony noises]
*romantic nuzzling*
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12632
12634
>>12628
"I set aside the penthouse when I had it constructed. I figured someone important might come along and I'd want it for him. I had no idea the founder himself would show"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12633
12640
>>12629
They're the same.
>>12628
>loving family
That's a captured slave, m8. She doesn't look like she wants to be here.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12634
12636 12640
>>12628
"Ah do like me wenches," he says, looking fully on pics.
>>12631
I do love seeing Tracy like this. Just sayin'.
>>12629
IDK there was a difference between slovakia and slovenia. Can I get a contrast?
>>12632
"Yes! Good, butter him up! His weakness is vanity!" says an <ahem> voice who technically no one hears.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12635
12638 12639 13261
>>12631
Trump runs one hand through her mane, and another hand along her body. As Tracy nuzzles, eyes closed, Trump starts to give a genuinely passionate kiss. After some seconds, Trump breaks away and looks back at his guest. "Sorry about that" and he seems to pull away, but keeps a hand in her hair and the other on her body when possible
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12636
12637 12639
slovakia-slovenia-map.jpg
>>12634
>slovakia and slovenia
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12637
>>12636
http://www.slovak-republic.org/slovenia/http://slovensko.com/slovakia/slo.htm
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12638
12639
>>12635
*passionate shuddering*
[genuinely-happy pony noises]
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12639
12641 12642
>>12636
Not what I meant, I was referring to poners. Is there a difference in poners. Also
>>12635
>urge to cuddle intensifies
>>12638
Yeah, that
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12640
12647
>>12634
>>12633
>they are the same
Okay, I wasn't sure, since trump asked earlier about the unicorn, if she was his waifu, and he responded as if she was not. So I was wondering if this waifu unicorn was a different one. I was confused
>that's a captured space mate
Trump's desire to make allies wherever he can dampers his ability to discern this, and the pirate's sense of fashion has almost stupefied him. He doesn't realize he is keeping her as chattel
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12641
12647
>>12639
>Is there a difference in poners.
Idk if he was referring to any actual poners, but Melania Trump is from Slovenia. Some may say she shares a few characteristics with Fleur-de-lis
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12642
12644
>>12639
I was asking if the pony he saw on the ship was the same one as the pirate claimed as his waifu

Trump says to him
"How would you like see the Penthouse? I haven't tested its maximum wench capacity, so if you want to bring a few up... The view from the panel glass windows is amazing. You can see the whole harbor, and the sails if the ships out at sea. It's beautiful watching the Indiamen come in, hull full of goods and wares, and leaving with goods. Even the new factories are beautiful - the smoke means money"


Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12643
12644 12647
I'm back

>pulls cultry out of haggis
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12644
12645 12646
>>12643
>cultry
>*phases by at light speed and inserts three different types of cutlery into haggis, for that typo*
>>12642
*affectionate nuzzling resumes*
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12645
12648 12650
>>12644
When he finishes saying that, he kisses Tracy directly again, then turns back to look at the dwarf
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12646
>>12644
Plz no buly
I faled spllen

>teleport to The Cunt
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12647
12655
>>12640
>a fucking white MARE
Korak has no romantic designs for Slovenia (IIRC, Trump did say Slovenian) but in a pinch wouldn't hesitate
>>12641
That makes layers of sense, TY
So in the continuing revelry, all parties can be said to reach something of,... not an agreement per say (no conditions) but a recognition of common interest, common drive mostly (he still hasn't seen Football), and common overall benefit to Barry and its people, No one seems to like the idea of innocents suffering, nor economic environments lacking or languishing.
>>12643
Pulling cutlery out, somehow there is more cutlery. Its not damaging, but it does chafe.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12648
12649
>>12645
*romantic gasps*
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12649
13261
>>12648
MY CONSULING WORKS
>writes book
How to ship an Edgelord and a Waifu-Stealer
-Torcuil
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12650
>>12645
"Ye've got a <ahem> curious relationship with them there, them there"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12651
12656
"Me, I just let me and me mates fug 'em. I never thought about gettin' all lovey with 'em," he says, shaking his head
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12652
12653
Assuming Torc is at the Cunt
I decide to invesgigate the ship
>if there are pirates I use invisability
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12653
12654
>>12652
Minimal pirates, invisibility is wise.
To what degree does Torcuil inspect the ship?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12654
12660
>>12653
I check the cargo holds

Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12655
12657 12660
>>12647
After further talking, hopefully the dwarf comes to the understanding that Trump lacks confidence that his team could successfully kill the sorcerer and the Terrasque at the sane time any time soon, and is looking to delay such a battle until later when they have more experience and resources.

Trump showers the dwarf in images of his various possessions - ships, buildings, apartments - and takes him to see them where he is amenable. In every instance, every single instance, Tump says something along the lines of "would you like to buy this?"

At no point does he let go of Tracy, even if he almost never looks at her and keeps his eyes on the dwarf. Tracy's nuzzles are met with passionate kisses that have a romantic intent behind them. Trump generally cuts away from the kisses for fear of offending his guest
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12656
12657 12660
>>12651
"Any chance you'd like to exchange any of your horses? We have a mare in the stable. Copper. Good riding mare. Could even carry that Nazi guy from earlier"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12657
12658
>>12655
*is dizzy with passion, but still listens for ways to infiltrate the tower*
>>12656
Copper was never revived. GM just wanted to develop Ponimaru.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12658
12659
>>12657
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what tower?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12659
>>12658
The tower where the sorcerer lives.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12660
12661 12662 12665
>>12656
Uh, the copper mare is all kinds of dead. Not infringing on ur negotiating, but that one is an old blood-splotch.
>>12655
No bully, "there hasn't been anyone prepared to take on the emperor
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
for friggin' forever.
>>12656
As for the unicorn, I suppose I could consider a barter/purchase."
>>12654
The cargo area is mostly barren, as the goods have been transferred off ship. There is a heavy door at the end of the hold, with an extensive lock that is beyond Torcuil's abilities.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12661
12663 12664
>>12660
>beyond my abilities
Oh no, fucking hell
What ever will I do?

>uses staff of transmutalation to turn it into styrofoam
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12662
12663 12669
>>12660
Tracy employ all of her detection abilities to try to find more info about the location and structure of the Nerd's tower.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12663
12666
>>12661
Well, I meant you can't pick it. You are a magician though.
>>12662
That info is readily available. The tower (more of a spire really) is surrounded by a city, and situates about 12 mi north of Cardashil. Its an extremely reclusive community of wealth and status that keeps to its self, offering no exports but importing to a great degree.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12664
12667 12668
>>12661
That'll work too. The barred door turns into styrofoam
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12665
12672
>>12660
"Don't you worry, we'll have a team prepared soon enough. And we'll have a plan too.

Now, I know you've indicated your fondness for them, but if we could somehow reverse engineer your pistols, or at least use them in the assault. And yes, we are interested in your horses. We can exchange perhaps the penthouse, or copperplate your ship's hull in the shipyard in exchange"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12666
12672
>>12663
How long would it take by hoers?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12667
>>12664
>single wimp ass kick
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12668
12672
>>12664
>tfw picking locks is supposed to be the rogue thing
Reeeeee! This is why people call 3.5e unbalanced!
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12669
12670
>>12662
Tracy is going to have to evade Trump's grapple if she wants to do all that right now.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12670
12671
>>12669
Doesn't mean she can't collect info.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12671
>>12670
She's collecting tons of info about ship sizes, the factories, the luxury apartments, and other commercial data
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12672
12673 12674 12677
>>12665
"Ye like me pistols do ye?" he smiles. "Well, the fella who made em for me had an unfortunate accident some time ago, so I can't introduce him nor direct you to him. As for the hoers,... what be she worth to ye?" he says with a gleam in his eye,
>>12666
About half a day, not pushing the mount.
>>12668
There's lots of ways passed a locked door. Torcuil just hit on one of them.

Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12673
12675 12676
>>12672
I call this method
"Blunt Force"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12674
12676
>>12672
Any moar info about the town surrounding it?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12675
12676
>>12673
>*knife spontaneously materializes in haggis*
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12676
12678 12680
>>12673
Behind the now broken styrofoam door is about a dozen huddled elves in rags, chained together. They cower at our appearance.
>>12674
A gaggle of sychophantic losers who vie for attention and reknown, ultimately getting smote for their efforts.
>>12675
No haggis stirring for the moment.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12677
12679 12681 12682
>>12672
"That's too bad. To have more of those pistols would have been incredibly helpful for the coming battle. Your horses could be helpful as well. How much? I don't know. Fine riding mare, our last one was killed under mysterious circumstances. I guess you can help us by gifting, and we re-gift in kind by playing your ship? The whole ship. Guaranteed to increase speed"
>12674
*puts his hands on her muzzle*
"You can ask all you want later. But for the moment, he is mine"
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12678
12682
>>12676
Shit, Torc's one weakness

Social Interaction
LotR elves of Santa clause elves?
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12679
>>12677
Plating. Not "playing"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12680
>>12676
>gaggle of sychophantic losers who vie for attention and reknown, ultimately getting smote for their efforts.
Fucking hell, that's exactly what I thought it'd be.
Sorcerers.. edgy nerd, all of them.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12681
>>12677
Why do you get in my way?
[muffled pony noises]
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12682
12683 12684 12685
>>12678
LOTR, they're shabby and obviously mistreated
>>12677
"Ye didn't answer me question lad. I can tell ye want her so tell me: what's she worth to ye?"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12683
12686
>>12682
*narrows eyes at dwarf*
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12684
12689
>>12682
Okay

Hey, I'm gonna help you guys.
Can you understand me?
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12685
12688 12689
>>12682
"A solid riding mare could go for 2000 sheckles. She looked a little worn, so perhaps 1000. But I wish to offer you the full 2000 nevertheless"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12686
12687
>>12683
He'a talking about Slovenia, but your irritation is not unwarranted.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12687
>>12686
I know.
*glaring intensifies*
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12688
12690 12691
>>12685
I have 16, now 17 charisma points god damn it! Do I have to roll for bluff? Cast a spell to increase my charisma?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12689
12692 12697
>>12684
A bunch of beleagured stares, and non-associated shakes of the head. They clearly don't understand.
>elves
>>12685
"Nice try lad, but the horn alone will fetch 4k, and since she's kicking, I wouldn't let her go for less than 5"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12690
>>12688
You don't have bluff (I do), although you do have Diplomacy and Profession.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12691
>>12688
Eagle's splendor, lvl 2. +4 Cha for 1 min/level
I'm telling u now, he's all thief, and salty at that; it won't work.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12692
12694
>>12689
Oh uh elvish, right
"Suilad?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12693
well, mostly thief
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12694
12695 12696 12698
>>12692
Was that elven? Does Torciul even speak elven?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12695
>>12694
He spent like 15+ years alone learning memes off of cave paintings, so I wouldn't put it past him.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12696
12699 12702
>>12694
No, but I have google....
Torc teleports Trollestia there for help
Bad idea? Yes. Best Torc can do? Sadly yes
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12697
12702
>>12689
"Heh, unicorn horns. I appreciate your concern for fabulosity. Tell you what, since I really don't want to you to lose out on any of your possible profits, I'll give you the full 4500 in bonds and options here."
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12698
>>12694
He also proved literacy in Draconic earlier.
Several of those tombs he was reading for 3 weeks had to be in elvish.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12699
12700
>>12696
>Teleporting a powerful unicorn against her will into a room full of naked sex slaves
Sounds like a bad idea to me...
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12700
12701
>>12699
Would you prefer me teleport Tracy or Trump right now?
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12701
>>12700
Not right now goddamn it we're about to sign a contract to free all of them!
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12702
12704 12707
>>12697
"Bonds? Paper contracts, lad I don't know who ye're used to dealing with, but I deal in hard coin."
>>12696
Yes, that will. As Trollestia suddenly appears, she looks out along thedozen or so slaves. No words are exchanged, but there is clearly a dialogue of sorts. The elves visibly relax, some of them seeming almost energized. "They have been here for several weeks, they were once indigenous and have been taken from their lands by force. Freeing them will put you at odds with their captor, but I am not about to advise leaving them to their fate."

Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12703
12705
Tracy listens in on surrounding conversations, looking for moar info.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12704
12706 12708
>>12702
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! REEEE!!!

Trump looks into Tracy's eyes with a sort of "what do I do from here" questioning look
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12705
12710
>>12703
Alright then, Trump taps into Tracy and then gives her the look
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12706
>>12704
Trump is unaware of whats going on with Torcuil. He only knows the situation with the crafty dwarf.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12707
12711
>>12702
Oh trust me, I wasn't planning on it

Wanna pull a prison break?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12708
12709 12710 12713
1508871942878a.jpg
>>12704
>you are so bonded as a couple that you can read Tracy's resonse from her eyes alone
'Stab?'
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12709
12713
>>12708
Wrong goddamn image.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12710
>>12705
*looks back*
>>12708
Ignore that picture, it already ruined the mood...
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12711
12712 12718
>>12707
"I thought you'd never ask." She replies.
Without hesitation, she begins stomping down on the fixtures holding their chains in place. After a few such blows, she weakens the binds but is unable to fully remove them.
"Good wizard, I think a meme might be in order. Something to do with escape or freedom. Not braveheart tho, that's to cliche'."
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12712
>>12711
Don't fuck this one up, Torcuil.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12713
12716
>>12709
You picked exactly the right image
>>12708
Well, that's unhelpful

Trump looks back at the dwarf, more confident. "Alright then. How would you like the spacious penthouse apartment of the luxury apartments, with its close proximity to the whorehouse, fancy restaurants, and tailors shops, and a view of the ocean and harbor. All yours"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12714
12715
Spoiler, Trollestia is only really concerned with one thing (alluded to in the Tracy dialogue), the suffering of innocents.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12715
12717
>>12714
>the suffering of innocents
>Is a Troll
..For it, or against it...?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12716
12726
>>12713
"Hmmmm. They were nice accomodations, but I'm a man of the sea. I don't need lavish apartments, or views, why would I? I have the open sea!" He downs the remainder of this flagon and slams it on the table. "Moar booze!" he shouts to no one in particular, though a serving wench quickly moves to oblige.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12717
12719
>>12715
Against. She'll fuck with players and participants all day, but in the same sense that she rebuked Tracy for killing the copper mare, she gets angry Celestia-faced when there are people wantonly suffering in her sight.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12718
12719 12724
>>12711
>no braveheart
Fuck you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lEOOZDbMrgE
I can't find shit thats better
Can Torc shoot lightning out his arse?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12719
12721
>>12717
Fucking unicorns, thinking they're so great...
>>12718
This is why your character is still a virgin.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12720
Tracy appraises various objects around the room, still trying to gather information.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12721
12722
>>12719
Name something more appropiate
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12722
12723
>>12721
What do you think I am, a wizard?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12723
>>12722
Exactly
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12724
12725 12727
>>12718
>no braveheart
>braveheart
What did I just say? SMH
Alright, pause for a moment.
What effect does Torcuil want to unleash? Realize, he's in a room with bound captives and a unicorn. There's no threat present. What kinda meme would help the situation?


Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12725
>>12724
My character is stuck, atm. Wut do?
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12726
12728 12731
>>12716
Well, since he won't take Trump's Bonds, an IOU, and he won't take the penthouse, I guess Trump's only real option is to go home and beg Lenos for a small loan of 5000 sheckels in jewelry that totes isn't for that guy he hates. Trump should 5000 worth in fast sailing ships, restaurants, and stocks in the factories, but if the dwarf doesn't want the penthouse or the bonds, I don't think he'd accept those. Trump could offer fancy dresses and fine alcohol, but he doesn't have enough.
"Well, it's been a great night, but I think I have to take off. I have an early day tomorrow. Please enjoy yourself and your revitalized city. And please, please. Join us tomorrow in the suites at the stadium for Football"

Trump turns to Tracy, and tries to sound as happy as he can. He moves aside to make sure the dwarf can't hear him say this
"I failed, and my quarry got away. I know you have questions you want answered, and I don't know if you are willing to wait for tomorrow. Come home with me, don't leave me empty handed. But if you want to stay here, well, may you have happier hunting than I"
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12727
12731
>>12724
Uhhhh
Trollestia, meet me in the city
>teleports behind Krak
Nothing Personal kid
>knocks him the fuck out
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12728
12729 12731
>>12726
[consoling pony noises]
*follows closely*
Prick. I wanted to kill something tonight.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12729
12730
>>12728
And I wanted to sign a contract tonight. What did you want to kill?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12730
>>12729
>What did you want to kill?
Anything.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12731
12732 12734
>>12726
Whisper whisper
ASK THE PONY
>>12727
Uh, no. You're unaware of Korak's current location (necessary for teleport) and even if you were it wouldn't play out that way.
>>12728
You'll get your chance soon.

Trollestia continues stomping on the chains and hardware. She's making slow progress, but it will take her some time to break through. As she does so, movement can be heard on the deck, slowly making its way toward the stairs.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12732
12733
>>12731
As in tonight? My character has hit a dead end
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12733
12735 12736
>>12732
>irritated shuffling intensifies
You should really ask the pony. Maybe she stumbled across a treasure trove in one of her new pockets or something,....
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12734
12739
>>12731
I still can't think of a good meme for this

Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12735
12737 12738
>>12733
Alright then,

"Did you find anything of use Tracy?"
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12736
12739
>>12733
*looks at bag and remember's Thez's loot, but also knows she'd have to figure out how to make the unicorn disappear*
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12737
12738 12748
>>12735
Trump goes in to kiss Tracy regardless. This time, he is not cut off. There is no guest to offend
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12738
12747
>>12735
".... I... I have assets.. What's mine is-"
>>12737
[passionate french-kissing pony noises]
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12739
12740
>>12736
"That's more than loot! That's my private stash! Its the FINEST!!" Indignantly.
>>12734
If I were you, this is what I'd go with. https://youtu.be/uttV1VZUgQQ
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12740
12742 12743
>>12739
Ugh I'm retarded
Music starts playing
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12741
Yes, that is directed both at Torcuil (in immediate context), and also directed from Torcuil to Trollestia.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12742
12744
>>12740
Splendid! (All that one took was a websearch. e_O)
With a flash of magic, the chains binding the elves shatter. They look at Torcuil and then at Trollestia (with whom they can intuitively communicate). She gives them a confident nod, and they begin climbing to their feet.
As this happens, the wrecked door is suddenly burst more open by a pair of well-dressed pirates.
"Oi, what're you about?" one says as both draw swords.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12743
>>12740
Don't forget the shield bracers
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12744
12745
>>12742
Apparently, love...
>something about two seamen, navy is gay, that shit
And now, Lightning out of Torcs arse

Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12745
12746
Spoilered
>>12744
Image didnt attach
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12746
12750
>>12745
A bolt of lightning shoots from Torcuil's fingers, dropping both pirates in a heap. The below-deck is clear, as most of the crew is engaged in revelry in town. Trollestia stands behind, while the elves are waiting in fear behind.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12747
12751 12752 12785
>>12738
By the way Tracy, feel free to ignore all of this is you want to bolt out and do your own thing. My character is firmly done with pirates for the night
"Don't worry about it. We'll get it later. Bastard won't accept any money accept hard coin so unless you have 30 pounds of metal on you it won't be of any use until tomorrow anyways"

But Trump doesn't really feel interested in talking, since there are better things to do with his mouth. He continues kissing her, and starts to walk down the stairs, and to the apartment tower only a few blocks away. he carries Tracy with a hand on her rump and another wrapped around her back.

He goes to the penthouse of the tower and looks out on the lit ships coming into the harbor, which are visible from the completely dark room. The Penthouse is now a sort of symbol, representing that he did not get what he wanted, but he kept what he already had. He feels up and down Tracy, appreciating her mane and pony body.

He takes her to a bed and lays her upon it. There are no lights on inside, nor are any blinds closed. The only light comes from the city below and the ships in harbor, leaving the room dark. Trump has sex with her as a man properly loves a mare, before laying down to go to sleep holding Tracy

Actually Tracy, you can probably also leave an hour after this point. Trump won't really care
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12748
12749
>>12737
*grasps the back of your head and moans*
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12749
>>12748
Reeee! I did write that out as "lays her on her back." I had intended to say "Lays her on her stomach," which is a more natural position for a horse, although actually less intimate since there is no face to face contact
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12750
12753
>>12746
Follow me
>walks slowly onto deck
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12751
12758
>>12747
Well while you're doing that (you're unaware, but I'm filling in) Torcuil has just liberated a dozen or so slaves and has taken the lower deck of the Cunt.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12752
12758
>>12747
.... Well, that happened.
>you can probably also leave an hour after this point.
But she WOULDN'T. She's too dazed and put at peace by what just happened. She'd lay by you all night long, nestled next to you.

.....
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12753
12755
>>12750
As Torcuil emerges from below, a trio of pirates from the perimeter of the ship become alarmed,
"Oi!", "You there!", "Stop right there!", and all three draw swords. Trollestia is at your rear.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12754
All 3 are out of range, and closing. No one can attack, but Torcuil has magic. Meme, good sir?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12755
>>12753
Couldn't their combined powers teleport all the slaves to a safe location?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12756
12757 12759
>shield bracers
Hey, nice swords, though I think your friends may want to see it
>torc uses magno rod to fling a sword threw an eye of each pirate
KJfGq
?
No.12757
[6d20 = 48]
>>12756

Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12758
12760 12765
>>12752
Kek, sorry to fuck you out of an adventure
>>12751
Where is the Cunt parked exactly? If it's docked in just the wrong place, the Harbor may be liable for damages, and they'd have to pay for the value of the lost goods. If it's moored off shore, then he's just going to have to take the loss. Either way, Trump is going to personally lead a team of blood hounds to look for one of the missing slaves as soon as he hears about it
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12759
12764
>>12756
The move removes the blades of all three, but only one blade connects.
There are two disarmed pirates still advancing, one pulling a dagger and another moving over toward a cannon.
"This'll teach ye to fuck with us."
As dagger pirate closes, Torcuil gets an attack of opportunity.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12760
12761 12762
>>12758
e_e lame
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12761
12763
>>12760
Have I not indicated that the pirates brought out the worst in him?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12762
>>12760
I never said he'd return her to him.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12763
>>12761
Not overtly that I'm aware of. Noted tho
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12764
12766 12769
>>12759
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
Baseball time?
>swing staff like a bat at the closest one
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12765
12769
1552249__safe_artist-colon-modak_rarity_cigarette_pony_smoking_solo_unicorn.jpeg
>>12758
>fuck you out of an adventure
*sighs in contempt*
>tfw you're winning the game (fulfilling all your character's goals perfectly), but now it's not the same since he's enjoying it
KJfGq
?
No.12766
[1d20 = 19]
>>12764
Now we're on the same page
>tfw when I hear the song whistled from the next room after playing
KJfGq
?
No.12767
[1d20 = 2]
<CRACK> the dagger pirate takes a staff straight to the face. Meanwhile, Trollestia advances on the cannon pirate.
KJfGq
?
No.12768
[3d20 = 22]
Dagger reels, but he's not down yet.
Initiative roll, 1st 2 are Torc and Troll
IOoaI
?
No.12769
12772 12774
>>12764
>Not posting a pony version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVKxtIvjLJo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mPaMcWjC1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqdxrAXFmCU

>>12765
I wasn't intending to, I just had a very clear Idea of what I wanted to do with my character tonight, and that happened to conclude at the same time Tourcil was busy fucking over the entire party by unnecessarily starting a war with a very important ally when the same result could have been achieved by peaceful means
\r
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12770
12771
T> Holy smite
Torcuil's move?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12771
12773
>>12770
Fireball to the cannon
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12772
>>12769
You can go suck an ass
10 bucks says this dude would steal your wif if we left him be
KJfGq
?
No.12773
12775
[2d20 = 6]
>>12771
Alright, but since not a meme, I'm assuming ur using the staff.
>fires fireball
Its enough to blast the cannon pirate away overboard, but the dagger pirate attacks.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12774
12791
>>12769
That's fine.. it brings my character closer to her goal.
>*guiltily peeks at flowcharts*
Yep, she's completely moonstruck: no assassination tonight.. Right now, she's snuggled up close next to Trumpaladin, her blue chest rising and falling and her little hooves twitching at nothing, as she has sweet dreams about stabbing.......
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12775
>>12773
>didnt watch the braveheart speach
KJfGq
?
No.12776
12792
[5d8 = 19]
[2d8 = 10]
Awww. With a whish whish, dagger pirate fails to land a solid hit at all. And then Troll smites him.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12777
12778 12792
Yeah, he's down. The ship is now under Torcuil's tartan command. Noises can be heard from the city as the commotion is obvious, but for the moment the scene is clear. Some of the elves make their way topdeck and start to mill around.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12778
12779
>>12777
YOU ARE A PIRATE
>adds it to list of Torc's traits
Uh, Trollestia, whatvar the elves saying?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12779
12780
>>12778
"I don't know their dialect, but empathically I can tell that they are confused. Hopeful, but confused. They are emboldened by your actions, but have seen suffering for so long that they are not ready to fight. At best, they may be a distraction."
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12780
12782
>>12779
Can you get them out of here before the reinforcements arrive?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12782
12784
>>12780
"Doubtful. I can't convey to them much, though I can probably keep them out of harm's way."
Shouts of alarm draw closer.
Meanwhile in the Rusty Duck (where all the revelry is occurring) a pirate runs up to Korak and whispers in his ear. His face grows sour.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12784
12788
>>12782
Too late, teleport oo the stables?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12785
12791
>>12747
This is what you're doing? Well, at least you're not surrounded or in jeopardy.
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12786
12789
Tracy is resting happily and peacefully, completely contempt.
I think I'll lurk for a bit more, and go to but unless I see any reason not to. It's 1:00 AM anyway.
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12787
Go to bed*
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12788
12790
>>12784
You could with just the two of you, but that would leave the elves to themselves. You could, a prison break is a plausible scenario to bluff your way through. Your choice.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12789
>>12786
>Tracy is content
>GM sidequest achieved
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12790
12793
>>12788
Uhhhh
>cuts ships lines
>breaks ramp
Will this help?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12791
12793
>>12774
>A little blue pony stabs at the air while sleeping
That is a strangely adorable thought. I'm glad someone won from that interaction, because without a contract signed it's the perfect "and no one got laid" kind of ending.
>>12785
If the pirate is too smart to fall for the Paper Money Meme, then yeah, I don't have any choice. Stealing the unicorn would have been too likely to start shit that Trump wouldn't want, and he also wasn't going to sell Tracy.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12792
12793 12796
>>12777
>>12776
>Tourcil killed someone to free the immigrant laborers
We will all suffer for that tomorrow, won't we?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12793
12794 12798
>>12790
That will prevent any others from boarding. Without innovation, the pirates now lack the means to re-board.
>>12791
Its fine, but from Trump apts you notice a few flashes from the docks.
>>12792
Tomorrow?
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12794
>>12793
Are you still going to do shit in the vincinity of my character? Because I'm ready to call it quits for the night...
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12795
12796 12797 12798
Actually, tomorrow is a good point. If anyone wants to adjourn, this is a good place.
The Cunt is largely blocked, since Torcuil destroyed the ramp to the docks. All on-board pirates are either down or displaced (there's one in the water still) but the ship is clear.
Korak has been notified that there's trouble, but he doesn't know the nature or cause. He's en route to the Cunt in a foul mood. Trump sees that there's a commotion at the docks, but can't yet be sure of the cause or nature.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12796
12798 12801
>>12792
Hey, your horse is free now
>>12795
Works for me,
Night anons
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12797
12799 12801
>>12795
Tracy is completely moonstruck for the night and is unable (or just unwilling) to give a fuck about anything outside the room anymore, so I guess I'll go to bed and have her figure out how to kill the nerd tomorrow.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12798
>>12793
The pirates are still in town. You can bet your ass they'll cause hell when the rest of them figure out what happened on the ship
>>12793
Haha, nope. Trump is still pissed at the lack of contract
>>12795
Trump sees nothing. If he hears anything, it's "tomorrow's problem"
>>12796
The entire police force will out to find her, don't you worry
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12799
12800 12801
>>12797
Dude, that's a project that is not going to be completed in a day. That's the biggest boss of the whole game.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12800
>>12799
Okay.....
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12801
12804
>>12796
>free hoers
Not yet, Korak still owns her
>>12797
Understandably so
>>12799
Yeah. I was gonna say "George is bigger", but George isn't riding the Terrasque. Kefka is bigger.

Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12802
12804
So as this session concludes (WTF happened to Infernius BTW?) night has descended on Port Barry. The pirates have settled in (mostly) to their revelry and are only gradually stirring in response to word that something is amiss. Those that can/do respond are moderately intoxicated, and entirely unfocused. Torcuil has commandeered the Cunt, with Trollestia in support, with a dozen or so elven slaves in rags milling about frightened.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12804
>>12801
>korak still owns her
REEEEEEEE
>>12802
>moderately intoxicated
Haha, no. In Trumpaladin's (FAILED) single-minded quest to waifu the unicorn, he made damned sure that every single pirate was fully alcoholed and wenched up over the course of the banquet, probably contracting hundreds or more of shekels in debt to pay for it. They should all be severely intoxicated, and probably too hungover to respond immediately in the morning
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12805
12806 12810
Autistic thoughtbubble before I go to bed.
Couldn't Tracy, with Etherealness, fly inside of some organ-chamber of the Tarrasque, become material again, unsheathe 3 poisoned blades, and just mince its haggis from the inside out, before it even knows what's happening?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12806
12807 12810
>>12805
Just let it swallow you whole, if you're doing weird shit
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12807
12808 12810
>>12806
Swallowing whole is one of its main attacks: it wouldn't be vulnerable through that opening.
Now, if it's rear end were to suddenly become filled with poisoned blades and explosives....
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12808
12810
>>12807
Ah, wait, regeneration... Could work if the attacks were held constant though.
It's a thought though: having it die from massive anal hemorrhaging.

Autistic thoughtbubble ended.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12809
12810 12813
Seriously though., could an ethereal entity just phase inside of a giant monster's brain and wreak havoc?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12810
12812 12813
>>12805
"Yessss!"
That is in fact the imminent strategy for killing the Terrasque. Thez is proud.
>>12806
This one leads to the previous.
>>12807
Maybe not normally, but holes can be cut.
>>12808
That wouldn't work. It regenerates at a crazy rate, and has a significant damage reduction. It won't bleed out, it needs direct damage.
>>12809
One can't phase in, there are rules against that which I agree with.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12811
12812
I did say ppl r gonna get eated didn't I?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12812
12814
>>12811
>eated
>>12810
>there are rules against that which I agree with.
Mind explaining?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12813
maxresdefault (10).jpg
>>12809
See pic related. Given the importance of the Terrasque to the overall narative, I don't believe it will be the next quest
>>12810
God fucking damn it
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12814
>>12812
No sleep. I'll answer, but not for a while after you've long lost consciousness.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12815
>If you end a spell and come material while inside a material object (such as a solid wall {or a monster's intestinal tract}), you are shunted off to the nearest open space and take 1d6 points of damage per 5' of {requisite} travel.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12816
12817
Upon further thought, Tourcil did good. That pirate can gets his ship back once he agrees to free his captives and to fight to for us. All pirate should be disabled either on the ship or by drunkenness in town
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12817
12818
>>12816
These pirates are more disciplined than that, but you've nailed a salient and significant point (unintentionally)
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12818
12819
>>12817
>the pirate says we can fight to liberate the town
Haha he can die with us. The Cunt is being impounded on the grounds that it was found, upon inspection, to contain goods that were not declared to customs upon entering the harbor. All pirates, who should be disorganized from alcohol and women, will be arrested for conspiracy to violate customs laws, including charges of evading tarriffs and importation of illegal goods (I have no idea if elves are illegal, but goddamnit I am alleging it. All cargo will be confiscated as violating customs. Koran himself will be kindly told that the state is willing to drop all charges if only he agrees to do certain things. But if criminal charges are filed, the state will move for civil asset forfeiture on the Cunt, meaning we get his ship.

Oh yeah. And I'm taking his waifu
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12819
12820 12821
>>12818
I'm sorry, did I say the Pirates were being arrested for customs violations? What I meant to say is that, while the town had admitted the crew into the town for legal immigration purposes, they had not followed proper immigration procedure and checked each pirate for disease.

You see, sailors returning from very long voyages to far off lands can bring with them the dreaded Syphilus virus, besides Black Death and who knows what else. The relevant town officials are exercising their power to protect public health, and are revoking the admissions of the Pirates. The drunken pirates will be detained in the quarantine zone for at least 24 hours pursuant to the need for an emergency medical examination. Meanwhile, the state will consider pursuing charges for customs violations should an investigation reveal anything. The State apologizes for this glaring oversight in the enforcement of its immigration law
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12820
12823 12824 12826
>>12819
You're getting ahead of yourself again. The state? Tariffs and customs? Its a friggin' pirate port. All good are viable, no questions asked. You swear cuz he's named (JUST named) Trump that he's the president n shit.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12821
>>12819
>revoking admissions
No
>detained en quarantine
No
>charges
No
Trump has no authority
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12822
Thread post 555 \\w/
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12823
12825 12831
>>12820
>Trump has no authority
Correct. A frantic Sechs barges into his apartment at 1:00AM telling trump "your friends fucked things up. What do I do." Trump recommended Sechs do everything stated above

>>12820
>no customs
In "Make Port Barry Great Again Part 2" I explained that tarriffs were charged on goods to raise money for reconstruction. But seriously, you can't have Trump without tarriffs

>immigration
About three weeks ago I explained, and it was accepted, that Port Barry had a detention facility used as a quarantine zone. I explained that the purpose of that facility was to detain sailors who were suspected of carrying disease. The quarantine zone has since been used in the second Soris fight. Just think about it. Sailors can carry disease if gone for too long and too far. And the crew that just came in has been gone for six months to everywhere. They could have Syphilus, or worse

>customs
When you have a vegetable from a foreign country and you bring it in the airport, CBP is going to confiscate it. Why? Because it could carry diseases and pests that kill entire crops. Likewise, the Cunt was carrying horses. Horses that could have disease. Now, part of the economy of Port Barry depends on its leather industry, and part of its defenses rely on horses. We're not going to risk all that just because someone is too lazy to tell customs they have horses in their cargo hold

>admission
Every time you enter the US or any other nation, even if you are a citizen or an LPR, you must show an immigration officer your passport and visa if applicable. This process is called "admission" in immigration law. Now, Port Barry, as explained before, is not going to have half its population die just because a guy sick with bubonic plague gets off a ship. They get examined first if they are gone more than a month. Like the whole crew of the Cunt

>a pirate town
*was. As I said before, it's changed a little when the market switched from piracy to manufacturing and import and export of goods. Trump is save in the endorsement of Immigration and Customs. Expect it
IOoaI
?
No.12824
12825
>>12820
>all goods are viable
That's probably correct, slavery would not be illegal even after the party arrived. But they need to prevent the domestic horse and elf population from being compromised by pony-pox infection, which means all cargo must be declared with customs so proper accounting and examinations can be done
\r
IOoaI
?
No.12825
>>12823
*Trump is savy in the enforcement of immigration and customs
>>12824
another reason for the declaration of imported goods, in the case of horses, is because of the new tariffs. Interestingly though, because the tariffs are designed to protect the nascent domestic tanning industry, they would apply to exports, but not imports. Of course, every horse imported is a horse that can be exported, so all the same from a regulatory stand point
\r
IOoaI
?
No.12826
12831
>>12820
>it's a pirate town
In the alternative, there are no laws and regulations even on the government, and Sechs has all of that done because he doesn't want the Pirates to start fighting the party, and fear of a Syphilis infestation wiping out all of the wenches in the brothel is a good enough excuse to detain all of the Pirates, without the town getting too pissed off that their old heroes are being arrested
\r
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12827
12829
WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO. TOURCIL SCREWED THE POOCH WHEN HE ATTACKED THE FRIENDLY PIRATES
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12829
12830 12834
>>12827
"Friendly"
>Acts like he is going to steal tracy
>PIRATE
>slaves
>did I mention slaves?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12830
12833
>>12829
Plus you're just mad cause I got a white unicorn and you didin't
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12831
>>12823
Denied. Sechs DOESN'T barge in, cuz play is stalled. Even if tariffs WERE in place (they're not), the citizens would waive them for Korak anyway. Realize, you're dealing with a group who (for the moment) the people like MORE than you.
Syphilis? Pony pox? Bubonic plague? SMH no.
This isn't the US.
>>12826
Again, Sechs isn't aware of what is going on yet, but i can assure you that he wouldn't know how to respond in this situation and would stand back. You know, the way you did when the robots attacked. Xp

Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12832
Spoilers. The people of Port Barry are at this time entirely unaware that their city has been largely funded by a slave trade; that shoe hasn't dropped yet. Beyond that, it was and still is for now a regulation-free, tariff-free, customs-free city in the interest of drawing merchants and pirates alike to proffer their wares without all those entanglements that Trump is so keen to impose. Yes, the outer walled area was converted to a quarantine area, but aside from being a place to stick Tracy when she was going apeshit and a rally-point during Soros 2, no one really knows what the hell a quarantine area is used/good for.
The people haven't given a second thought to diseases or the like, because there's a Paladin now, and they're KNOWN for curing disease, so why worry?
Furthermore, the idea of "city funds" is rather new. Previously, Korak would decide based on popular opinion what to do on behalf of the city with his OWN wealth and goods, and the people have been happy with that.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12833
12847
>>12830
*sticks sword in hagis*
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12834
12835 12847
>>12829
>goes on a holy crusade to free non-human races from servitude
Well thank you Abraham Lincoln
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12835
12836 12847
>>12834
says the guy who is <ahem> "Lawful Good"
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12836
12837 12840
>>12835
*Dixie plays softly in the background*

It's a very parochial permutation of lawful good, concerned with helping his particular volk, but mostly indifferent beyond that, not seeing every problem in the world as belonging to him. Do I have to b lawful evil to be a Nationalist?

Besides this, Trumpaladin belongs to a culture where horses are and ought to be chattel, where elves can don't exist, but the keeping of immigrant labor is common, and where freeing slaves by violence is associated with the burning of cities, the destruction of plantations, and generally unjustified aggression

Besides this, he doesn't understand the situation, not knowing about the elves and thinking the horses are their wards
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12837
12838
>>12836
Noted. Trump still doesn't know what's going on though.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12838
12839
>>12837
So... How does one go about getting 5000 in shekels, and not just in real estate, stocks, or bonds?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12839
12842
>>12838
You could ask Ben, but at the moment that degree of wealth doesn't seem to be available.
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12840
>>12836
>keeping of immigrant labor is common
Oh come on, you know better than I do that that just robs jobs from citizens, at the benefit of providing non-patriots with dirt-cheap labor.
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12841
12844 12846
Are the lovebirds still in bed, in game time?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12842
12843
>>12839
The Trumpaladin way of resolving this would be to go to a money lender (don't tell me they don't exist - they absolutely existed in the town when the Jews were there, and the necessity for them just increased when the Town burned down) and take out a loan using a building or building he owns as collateral

Or am I barred from that too? I explicitly said he was using debt to finance construction
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12843
>>12842
Well, the jews were the money lenders,... but I did say ask Ben.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12844
>>12841
Nah, Trump is standing proud in his boxers looking out the window at the docks wondering WTF is going on, and which one of the idiots is responsible, while trying to figure out how to scoop up Slovenia
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12845
12848
Incidentally, I'm figuring that in the same sense that Trump probably owns over 100 cars irl, that Trumpaladin can have multiple mounts. He can only CALL one at a time though.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12846
12850
>>12841
When Trumpaladin wakes up, within a few minutes he tries to have sex with Tracy again. Much of the deep romance from last night is gone, and he exudes a sensation of anger and irritation - a sensation that was present the night before but was easier to ignore. He lies her on her stomach across the bed and facing away from her for this. After this, he sits up in the bed and stares angrily at a plant in a vase across the room for like an hour. If he feels soft pony fur rubbing against him, or if Tracy has and uses points in adorable, he relents and pays attention to her. Then he showers and gets dressed to go back out into town.

Should Tracy try to leave at any time, Trump says "don't go, I want you to accompany me today"
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12847
12848 12849
>>12833
The hills are alive,
With the sound of
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>12834
>implying we can't use them as archers
>>12835
I think Torc is Chaotic good
Does this make sence with how I've paayed him?
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12848
12849
>>12847
I thought Tourcil was Neutral Neutral
>>12847
Oh we're using them alright. We're using every resource we can muster
>>12845
Hell yeah!
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12849
12850 12854 12859 13255
>>12848
>>12847
Torc's latest is pure Chaotic Good, though that still falls into the spectrum of Neut Good, Neut, or Chao Neut. the only reason I even have to consider it is for aligned weapons which hasn't yet come up for him. Trump however has had it come up more times than I recall, and I've based it off Trump Good. Holy shit, I'm making a new alignment. Trump Good.
Not Tracy
hkela
?
No.12850
12851 12852 12854
>>12846
>Should Tracy try to leave at any time, Trump says "don't go, I want you to accompany me today"
[reeeing nerd noises!]
>>12849
I quite honestly figure out how to play Tracy's alignment
Not Tracy
hkela
?
No.12851
12852
>>12850
can't figure out*
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12852
>>12851
>>12850
So far, Tracy is Chaotic Neutral.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12853
12854 12859
poli.png

IOoaI
?
No.12854
12855 12856
>>12850
>Doesn't want to accompany Trump to the bank as he tries to take out a mortage
When do you want her to leave? It makes sense that Trumpaladin is possessive of him in a way he never was before after the pirates indicate they want to take her. But if you really want to go get captured...
>>12853
Fucking kek
>>12849
Trumpaladin never strays from the path
\r
Not Tracy
hkela
?
No.12855
12857 12862
>>12854
I, personally, wanted her to slip out and investigate the town where the sorcerer lives (I can't really make very much progress otherwise), and maybe kill some shit. But she'll absolutely stay if you asked her to.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12856
12858 12859
4621.jpg
>>12854

IOoaI
?
No.12857
>>12855
You can have her slip out while he's sleeping, and he wakes up alone. It would have consequences for my flowcharts, but it really wouldn't be out of the ordinary or outside of expectations
\r
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12858
>>12856
Beautiful
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12859
>>12849
I'll play Torc as Chao Neut
I mean, he does follow a chaos/meme god
>>12853
>>12856

Kek
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12860
12861
K, so Tracy and Trump both saw the flashes from the dock, and are in a ahem position to react at the same time it occurs, if Trumps immediate response would be to ask her to stay given the chance.

Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12861
12862 12863
>>12860
Trump's immediate response would be to say that someone on some loading crew fucked up, and that whatever the flashes were they were less interesting than sleep.

He wouldn't ask Tracy to stay that night, he'd rather see what she does on her own
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12862
12864
>>12861
Kek
>>12855
Alright, Tracy would then leave uninterrupted.
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12863
12864
>>12861
Yeah, but I also have to stay in character and take the option that she stayed beside the Paladin the whole night.
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12864
12865 12866 12867 12872
>>12863
>>12862
Fug it! She decided to not bother her husband with his business and instead decided to go for a trot and investigate the road to the Sorcerer's town.
*fast travel*
On the way, she stops by the shop in Pit, and listens closely by the door in stealth (all detection-related checks to sense what's going on inside before entering). Before doing so, she equips the mask to disguise herself as a halfling.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12865
12869
>>12864
At what point in the morning does she leave and how does she do it?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12866
12869
>>12864
Its night-time. The whole village is asleep.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12867
12869
>>12864
Okay seriously, when does she leave relative to Trumpaladin? Muh flowcharts
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12868
12870
I'll be ready to play in about an hour
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12869
12870 12871
>>12865
About the time after Trumpaladin would've gotten dressed and said he was heading off to business.
She would've wished him good luck for the day, and said she was going for a trot.
>>12866
Well, fuck then. In that case, it depends what Trumpaladin did. She would've left after she confirmed that he was busy and didn't need her there.
>>12867
>muh flowcharts
I don't believe you're investing the same magnitude of autism as me in this game!
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12870
12872
>>12869
>measuring dick autism sizes
>>12868
It looks like everybody is in separate places, so whenever works
IOoaI
?
No.12871
12872
>>12869
Well, when Trumpaladin goes to leave, he would ask her to come with him. If she insists she wants to do her own thing, he would let her. The earliest he would dismiss her, if he saw she were restless, would be at the doors of the diamond exchange building. I don't know exactly where that would be, but my guess is it's in a second epicenter of the town a little ways to the west, about equally distant from the harbor and further away from the restaurants, which are immediately adjacent to the starting point. So maybe a 20 minute or 30 minute delay counting the time to walk back

>autism
Hell no I'm not putting as much in as you, but I am keeping track of my character
\r
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12872
12873 12874 12875
>>12870
GM, what does Tracy detect in >>12864 outside the shop? She's listening closely, because she's suspicious of the guy running it.
>>12871
>20 minute or 30 minute delay
Fine by me.
She'd gaze at the diamond rings for a bit, but then remember she doesn't have fingers. After that, she'd appear visibly bored for a moment, and politely excuse herself as to not disturb the businessmen in their dealings, and say she's going out for a trot.
hkela
?
No.12873
12877
[4d20 = 63]
>>12872
May as well roll for Spot (entities inside), Listen (eavesdrop on what shopkeep is doing), Search (building interior), and Sense Motive (what's this guy up to?)
Feel free to ignore this, because idk how to make proper checks...
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12874
>>12872
Fingers no, but bracelets, bangles, and other shit is fair game. I did say that its night time, and the whole village is asleep, and if you're waiting until morning I'll have to finish killing Torcuil before I can say what the circumstances are in the morning.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12875
12876
>>12872
That's many hours out

>lying to get out of the situation
I was going to say that Trump himself realizes she's probably not going to get stolen if she's left alone and dismisses her himself, but okay.

If Tracy tells a man she is going out for a short walk, and then is not accounted for five hours later, Trump will task Fae and a number of police officers into investigating her whereabouts and finding her.
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12876
12878
>>12875
GM, would Fae or police investigators looking for a stolen pony find anything when investigating the pirates?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12877
12879 12882
>>12873
The whole village is dark, all the windows are shuttered and no apparent light or sound can be seen. The shop is locked, and some of the wares that sit on tables outside are stacked neatly a few paces inside the store. A cat sneaks about in the distance, chasing prey. It all seems quite normal and nondescript. Precisely what you would expect wait a second, there is a set of wheel-tracks that lead into the woods, away from the road.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12878
>>12876
If that is how the situation played out in the game morning, yes
Anonymous
IOoaI
?
No.12879
12880
>>12877
The only way he would arrive at night is if he chose "leave at night," which he did not. Leaving late morning, he'd arrive presumably shortly after noon
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12880
12881
>>12879
And where is it he wants to arrive exactly? You lost me.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12881
12883
>>12880
He wants to travel to the Wizard's city 12 or 8 hours away, and he wants to stop at that small store first, presumably at least 2 hours away from Port Barry. So he wants to separate himself from the party by a very large distance
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12882
12886
>>12877
Follow the tracks in stealth.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12883
12884
>>12881
>hours
If he's walking, wouldn't you use a faster travel method? There's Fae after all.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12884
12885 12886 12887
>>12883
No. TRACY is going to the store hours away. Trump is staying at the exchange.

So does Tracy tell the guy she's leaving for a few minutes and then is just missing? It matters
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12885
12888
>>12884
She said she was going for a trot, which could've entailed as far as the outer-reach of the forest (based on previous "trots").
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12886
12889
>>12882
As she follows the tracks, the area becomes more wooded and thick, except for the tracks which become harder to detect, but are replaced by what is now a path cut out from the trees. Its about wide enough for a wagon to pass through. In the background, you hear jibber-jabber.
>>12884
>2 posts
Wut
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12887
>>12884
Also, the store is just a bit up the path.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12888
12889
>>12885
>not just saying "hey can i go for the day"
How long could he expect her to be gone before it gets weird?
Anonymous
hkela
?
No.12889
12890 12891 12895
>>12886
>jibber-jabber
Oh god fucking dammit
Spot and Listen checks for now, to sense those things.
Advance furtively and cautiously in utmost stealth. Search around the path and take note of the area.
>>12888
A day or so.
hkela
?
No.12890
[2d20 = 15]
>>12889
forgot to roll
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12891
12892
>>12889
Its night time, what did you expect
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12892
>>12891
It was to be expected.
Proceed cautiously, all senses peaked.
Continue to look for tracks and follow them.
KJfGq
?
No.12893
[2d20 = 29]
The cleared-out section is pretty blatant, and the area outside it is thick with trees about 6-8" in diameter. The ground is thick with leaves, and the jibber-jabbering comes from two sources on the right and one to the left.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12894
12896 12898 12900
Alright
I'm stuck on a ship with a unicorn and some elves, and the owners want to kill me.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Thoughts anyone?
I mean you guys must love to tell me what to do since you do it all the time
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12895
12897
>>12889
I don't think a short walk would take a full day

Why would she lie about this? What could she possibly stand to benefit from being deceptive as to the amount of time she'll be out. The discrepancy in time WILL be noticed. All she has to do is say "hey flashy there's a chore I need to run" "are you sure the Pirates won't steal you if you are alone" "I have my knives" and bam, she's free. Whereas if she says she'll be gone for a walk, but she's unaccounted for by evening, when Trump is paranoid that the Pirates will try to steal Tracy again, it's going to be noticed
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12896
12898
>>12894
https://youtu.be/OGp9P6QvMjY
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12897
12912
>>12895
>Why would she lie about this?
I didn't really take it to be lying, when I wrote it. I was writing that while juggling work, and I attributed "going for a trot" as a pony way to excuse oneself in "taking some time for myself to do whateverthefuck". I didn't consider temporal restrictions, because I inferred that it would be clear that Trumpaladin would be busy with business/diplomacy for the whole day if not more, with all of the merchants showing up, or at least from her perspective. I wasn't specific, because she isn't actually sure what she's doing, except that she's curious.
>are you sure the Pirates won't steal you if you are alone
I, personally, simply didn't consider the danger. If she felt he was under any potential threat, she would've been glued to him.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12898
12901
>>12896
kek dayum
>>12894
Tracy left the port, and Trump went back to sleep. Technically they are unaware of your situation, and neither is in a position to be notified. YOYO unless Infernius comes back to life.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12899
Tracy is still walking down the path cautiously, doing best to be fully aware of her surroundings.
What does she find/encounter?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12900
>>12894
Take hold of the ship and figure out a way to make it disappear and/or divert attention from it.
Also, figure out where the elves came from.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12901
12902 12905
>>12898
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DWi9yH1vlc
I freeze those fuckers
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12902
>>12901
I mean the pirates
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12903
12904 12906
The path is pretty straight forward and while its too dark to see anything yet, she can tell that the jibbers aren't far off. One of the ones on the right seems to be steadily approaching. In the distance there is a small break in the trees and a slightly familiar large tree.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12904
12905
>>12903
Move up the path quickly and silently.
Do the jibberniggers show any signs of noticing her?
KJfGq
?
No.12905
12908 12910
[1d20 = 15]
>>12901
poor kitten ._.
A cone of cold fires forth, freezing a pair of pirates adjacent to where the ramp used to be. Other pirates, approaching the area start to shout and call to one another. Two are dead, but you've just gotten even more attention. Some have torches and weapons, while others are doling out the line on grappeling hooks. Quickly the whole ship side of the dock is lined with pirates.
>>12904
Yes, that one that seemed to be approaching is definitely approaching.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12906
12907
>>12903
He left at mid-morning
He left at mid morning
He did not leave at night
He left at mid morning
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12907
12915
>>12906
Correct. And I also clearly stated that I have to resolve Torcuil getting killed before that can happen. Until Torcuil's situation is resolved, Tracy and Trump are idle unless they want to join in.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12908
12909
>>12905
Uhhhhh
Wind in me sails?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12909
12911
>>12908
An arrow bounces off the shield. You want to set sail?
hkela
?
No.12910
12913 12914
[2d20 = 13]
>>12905
Speed up and deck it down the path.
Hide + Move Silently checks to throw those fuckers off her trail.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12911
12913
>>12909
Yes
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12912
>>12897
The day before, a level six gorrillion thief tried to steal and enslave Tracy. It's pretty clear that she would have lost and become a sex slave if the party weren't there for that. He is still in town. He has clearly indicated he is still interested in Tracy. And while Trump may not care as much for Tracy as she allegedly does for him, he is NOT willing to part with her, especially when she is pregnant with his child. So he's going to check on her location every now and then. If she's going to be gone for the day, but she says she's only gone for a shorter period of time, Trump is going to assume the worst, and assume she has been taken. Remember Trump is paranoid. He'd let her go if she asked, but if she indicates she's taking a twenty minute walk around the block and six hours later she's still gone, there's a missing persons report filed on her
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12913
12916
>>12910
All three are in pursuit, and you won't lose them before making it to the tree. The leaves prevent moving silently, making hiding veritably impossible.
>>12911
Cuz they were just going to leave the ship full sails, not tied to the dock, for anyone to just take?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12914
12917
>>12910
>nope
Full gallop then (What's my speed? 40 Squares?). Fucking run.
Anonymous
x/IL/
?
No.12915
>>12907
If it's still very late at night, Trump is going to have to assume a couple dock workers thought they could lift two crates labeled "high explosive, handle with care" on the same pallet and crane load, when the crane is rated for one
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12916
12919
>>12913
>implying Torc didn't cut ropes when he destroyed the ramp
Plus he has a dagger can a rod that allows him to move metal.
Honestly
Do I even have to say how he cuts the sail ropes?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12917
12918
>>12914
50, hoers get running as a bonus proficiency.
You quickly make the large tree. Stop, change direction, or continue past?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12918
12924
>>12917
Touch flaming hoof to tree to set it alight. Empty spray can onto the tree bark to makes sure it's not being extinguished any time soon.
If that's any distraction, run away.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12919
12920
>>12916
Considering he'll be under fire from several positions on one side, yes.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12920
12921
>>12919
*sigh*
He takes cover and manuver the dagger towards the ropes, cuts them
KJfGq
?
No.12921
12927
[3d20 = 48]
>>12920
That would involve several climbing checks with penalties, in addition to the incoming fire. Please note, because of the nature of the shield you can't use it for cover, you can only direct it to a particular direction. Its distance is fixed with respect to distance from you.
Anonymous
jHD8B
?
No.12922
By the way, if Korak's ship is missing in the morning, Trump is willing to track it down and recover it, for a fee
KJfGq
?
No.12923
[3d10 = 7]
Those were not the climbing checks, that was from incoming fire. Torcuil takes 3 heavy crossbow bolts, two of which stick (shoulder and leg) while the other skims part of his other arm.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12924
12925
>>12918
... D-did it work? Is the tree on fire?
lso, fuck this halfling disguise. Readjust mask to look like a deer.
KJfGq
?
No.12925
12926
[1d20 = 15]
>>12924
A small part of the tree has caught fire, but there's enough moisture in the tree that its not just gonna go up in flames. You've a better chance of lighting the leaves on fire by accident.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12926
>>12925
Even with the spray can?
Light leaves beneath hooves while she's at it.
Now what?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12927
12931
>>12921
I meant behind barrels or something
>i just relized Torc is pirating from pirates
Anonymous
jHD8B
?
No.12928
12929
>Tourcil is getting his ass kicked when he went out alone
>Tracy is getting her ass kicked when she went out alone
So is Ben willing to give a loan in shekels for 5000 with real estate as collateral?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12929
12930 12931 12932
>>12928
>Tracy is getting her ass kicked
Not yet she isn't.
Anonymous
jHD8B
?
No.12930
>>12929
https://youtu.be/ge4aPZrjLc0
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12931
12936
>>12929
Reading, determining.
>>12927
You can take actual cover, but that leaves your ability to move rather limited.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12932
12933
>>12929
Okay, a couple things happen. Tracy can't just set her hooves on fire and have it go out. The flaming aspect only occurs during an agitated state, and is not something she can consciously or deliberately control. It started when she broke into a run. Setting the leaves on fire (as well as catching fire) is a good way to not distract but discourage the jibbers, but Tracy isn't immune to regular fire, just her own.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12933
12934
>>12932
... okay...
And as for the escape?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12934
12935
>>12933
You're going to hide while on fire? The jibbers keep their distance a bit, but losing them is impossible.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12935
12938
>>12934
Can't she become undetectable by turning ethereal?
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12936
12937
>>12931
Uhh
Can trollestia teleport the elves away one by one?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12937
12939
>>12936
Nope. She could carry as many as three people and airwalk remove them from the scene, but that would leave plenty of others and/or Torcuil.
T> Casts Obscuring Mist
A thick mist springs up around the ship, granting concealment to the entire deck.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12938
12942
>>12935
Yes, but that won't get rid of the jibbers, they're still gonna occupy the area.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12939
12940
>>12937
>airwalk
That gives me the shittiest idea every
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12940
12941
>>12939
>cast Fly
You can now fly, though you can't carry any more than a medium load.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12941
12949
>>12940
Well that didn't work
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12942
12943
>>12938
Well fug... This is a tight spot.
>this shit again
>Oh wait, this should be enough to trigger her
Tracy closes her eyes and remembers the day she had a taste of Soros's blood: how her brain felt like it was on fire, the intense pain, how she ran out into the forest and got gangfucked by these little faggots, the intense anger and bloodlust she felt. As she focuses on her anger, she grows visibly larger, and smoke seeps out of her pores, and her chest tightens with a deep, insidious rage...
>transformation = complete
She leaps into the air and bounds above the ground, legs shaking in mid air as she hovers 20-30 feet above the ground, glaring down at the jibberniggers with intense loathing.
Also, fuck the mask disguise. We Cauchemar nao.
td;dr: get angry; fly up to gain distance and get a good view, survey area for targets.
Do I still have that level in Pyro?
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12943
12944
>>12942
You STILL haven't told me what her levels are
Okay you're on fire, you're big again, and you're in the air over the jibbers. There's the 3, and from around the tree on both sides come another 2 respectively.
hkela
?
No.12944
12945
[1d20 = 13]
>>12943
So, 5 masses?
Last thing I knew she had two in Pyro and two in Blackguard. forget about Psionic Fist. Pyro isn't really important to me though, so one level is fine, or even none, desu. I want to save the most points I can for Assassin.
Pull out lightning javelin and cast it at nearest mass to fry all of their tiny jibbernigger hearts at once (they're touching, so they should conduct)
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12945
12946
>>12944
Can I add a cone of smoke to that attack? I read it's useful once per round.
KJfGq
?
No.12946
[1d20 = 5]
>>12945
The cone of smoke is automatic, but it surrounds Tracy and can't be used as anything of an attack. You can attack with the javelin though
KJfGq
?
No.12947
[5d6 = 15]
The targeted jibber takes a direct hit of lightning
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12948
12950
Unfortunately its still moving. Tracy is in the air so they can't attack, she's on fire and smoking so they would keep their distance anyhow, and aside from avoiding the leaves that are on fire, are fixated on Tracy.
Its a pity Tracy doesn't have a 60' spiked chain.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12949
12952
>>12941
After a few moments to ponder the situation
K> Gust
The mist is suddenly blown away by a directed wind from Korak, who has joined the pirates on the dock.
"What have we here? Peter Pan?" causing laughter from the pirates.
hkela
?
No.12950
12953
[2d20 = 17]
>>12948
Sure then, lash and bludgeon with the chain, with a fiery vigor.
On the return, roar "Get over here", and fling a single one back towards her.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12952
12954
>>12949
Torc tells Trollestia to get back and protect the elves

"What do you want?"
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12953
12955
>>12950
Okay so you missed with the attack. Adopting the strategy of flailing/spiking/stabbing them from the air enables Tracy to pick enough of them off without consequence though, so you can tear into them to your hearts content and ultimately defeat them. As individual jibbers are knocked away from each mass, the masses eventually flee into the forest. The area is, after a brief murder session, now clear except for scattered jibber bodies.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12954
12958
>>12952
K> I should like to know why ye're killing me men, and tryin' to steal me cargo.
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12955
12956
>>12953
>didn't manage to get one to talk
Oh well. She was ready to kill them all anyway.
Inspect jibbernigger bodies, then inspect tree.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12956
12959
>>12955
They don't talk, they just jibber.
After searching the tree, Tracy discovers a trap door activated by a switch.
Anonymous
KJfGq
?
No.12957
I'd like to point out that I've been trying to lead Tracy to this since before Trollestia became a character.
Anonymous
isBcC
?
No.12958
12961
>>12954
T> Because yer a fuckwad?
Mrs. Sentry
hkela
?
No.12959
12960 125961
>>12956
Yeah, but what do they look like?
Take a couple bodies for alchemy or whatev