/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Merry Christmas Everypony
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

rnb.jpg
Raisin Nut Bread
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32017
Mmmmmmmmmm. Fresh bread.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32018
32023
Torc hopes to kick Death's ass tonight
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32020
32021
Spoilered
>>32015 →
Gosh these imaginary horseshoes are sexy.
[happy nerd noises]
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32021
32025
>>32020
I'm still directing you to >>32012 →
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32022
1512768512439.jpg
>tfw when i cant log into my rabb.it so i had to make a new one.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32023
32027
>>32018
GM, how is Torc fairing against Death himself?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32024
Actually, Trumpaladin calls Fae, so he can give her the bracers, and tells her in person to look over the homefront
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32025
32026 32029
176619__safe_artist-colon-silent ponytagonist_princess luna_spoiler-colon-s03_celty sturluson_crossover_dullahan_durarara_headless_headless horse_parod.png
>>32021
*stamps hooves in anticipation (she really likes the shoes and jacket), but nods understandingly with a determined, serious expression*
"I know, Flashy. I'm prepared to give this at all."
Gosh, imagine a slick, black motorcycle jacket/suit that perfectly fits to her body no matter her size. Smooth as fuck.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32026
>>32025
my all*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32027
32031
>>32023
Pali
Actually, the magneto rod threw me. I can't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to steal it, which kind of nerfs the whole fight. 3.5e has it being Vs. a Dread Wraith, but that's lame; I was going 2nd edition, but without the scythe, death is kind of a bitch desu
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32029
32030
>>32025
>black jacket
For once, just once, you got the aesthetics right

*Trumpaladin appreciates and compliments Tracy's sexy black Jacket*
*kisses pony*
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32030
32032
>>32029
"~Hmmmm!"
*kisses*
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32031
32033
>>32027
Haha fuck your planning
Torc ain't dying tonight.
And now Torc owns 'Death's Scythe' this worked better than expected. But don't have Death die yet. I want to try something completely stupid.

I want to reason with death
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32032
32034
>>32030
Trumpaladin gives her that look
"Wanna do something before we go?"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32033
32037
>>32031
Oh, cuz I planned this Xp
I mean I seriously envision Death (Skeltal in a robe) looking down perplexed, looking at Torcuil (holding the scythe now), looking down again, looking back, taking a deep sigh, saying "You're right, my bad,"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32034
32035
>>32032
"~Hmmmmm.. It'll be rushed, but we won't have very much time later..."
*drags him away for 15-20 minutes*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32035
>>32034
*Is dragged by pony or horse, I am not sure*
"You can keep your jacket and shoes on. Torcuil's gotta have his spaghetti with Trollestia before we can leave anyways"
*spends 20 minutes with pony*
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32037
32038 32039 32041
>>32033
"Okay listen Mr. Reaper, I actually do not wish to kill you. Nor do I wish for the curse of imortallity. When my time comes I will go.

I instead wish to ask of your aid. My friend is being infected by a parasite. Could you kill this parasite and leave my friend unharmed? My terms are I will give you back your scythe and you cannot kill me today."
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32038
32040
>>32037
*shocked parasite noises*
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32039
32040 32041
>>32037
>I will give you back your scythe
This is a noble sacrifice.
Come on, Death. He's being generous.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32040
32041 32042
>>32038
Haha, fuck your planning too
>>32039
Honestly, Torc has no use for it.
Plus he still bested death so win-win. Save a friend and claim that he beat death.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32041
32043
>>32037
>>32040
>>32039
It's just an avatar. Not an actual god
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32042
32043 32044
>>32040
>fuck your planning too
fukking kek
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32043
>>32041
GM said it was Death
>>32042
Torcuil: Chaotic good
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32044
32045 32046
>>32042
Yea post rabbit link this could be bad.

Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32045
32046
>>32044
Only fucking you would consider being rid of a parasite bad.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32046
32047 32048
>>32044
https://www.rabb.it/ninjas
>>32045
this
>still kekking
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32047
32051
>>32046
New Torc flow chart
Will it fuck up everyones plans?
>Yes
Fucking do it
>No
Is the creature friendly?
>Yes
Fuck it
>No
Leave
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32048
32049 32050 32051
>>32046
>Can't spy on the rabbit cause still on tablet
Whats going on?
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32049
>>32048
nothing yet, rabbit refuses to load.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32050
>>32048
There was Boop
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32051
32052 32053 32054 32055 32056 32060
>>32047
>inb4, Death turns out to be a lady wraith, and assumes corphoreal form
>Torc gets >raped again in exchange for Death's favor
>"See you ~soon, meme-boy." *disappears*
>>32048
I considered doing that, but I didn't because I'd prefer not to spoil shit.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32052
32060
TOURCIL GOT RAPED.gif
>>32051
>That spoilered text
Top Kek!
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32053
>>32051
>Torc gets >raped by Death
Boy will Torc have stories from this fucking game
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32054
32056 32060
>>32051
Thats too good. I think it should be so.
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32055
32060
1506809527997.png
>>32051
>mfw
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32056
32060
>>32054
>>32051
I still think it would make more sense if she accepts his offer, rapes him, than before leaving tells him she's not able to do what he asked, but thank you anyways
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32057
32058 32059
Does anyone have the non-Stirner version of this (Stirner's a faggot)
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32058
32071
that-was-spooky-5791449.png
>>32057
forgot pic
Need the original.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32059
>>32057
What is "this"?
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32060
32061 32063
>>32052
>>32054
>>32055
>>32051
Wait
>See you ~soon, meme-boi
D-Did Torc become Death's fuck buddy?
>>32056
No
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32061
32062 32064 32066
>>32060
Like why do you expect evil to make agreements in good faith?
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32062
32063 32064 32067
>>32061
death would be neutral Desu
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32063
32065
jegsimmons154d2fe7cbf9c7.jpg
>>32060
>fuck buddy
Not yet, but in several she might have him forever.
>>32062
This.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32064
32067
>>32061
Cause I can fucking kill Death right now. Nothing has happened, Torc still has the Scythe and Death in considering the offer.
>>32062
And of course this
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32065
>>32063
several decades*
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32066
32067
>>32061
Death doesn't lie.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32067
32068 32069 32072
>>32064
Okay. What about after you give the scythe back?

>>32062
I can't think of a more obviously evil god than death

>>32066
Why? Everyone else does
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32068
32070
>>32067
But Death isn't evil.
Death will eventually come, but it doesn't persue. It waits until you need to be guided to the great beyond.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32069
32070
>>32067
Death is normal. The world as we know it wouldn't be possible without it.
>Everyone else does
If you've ever read a story where someone made a "deal with death", Death always follows the rules to their full extent.
Death is Lawful Neutral.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32070
32072 32073
1500839695124.png
>>32068
Okay...

>>32069
It's a creature summoned from a tarrot card. Not a character from Harry Potter or whatever
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32071
32072 32073 32074 32078
1512881461468-0.png
>>32058

Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32072
32076
>>32067
>>32070
Also, the wraith appeared for the purpose of dueling Torc 1-1, formally. Torc stealing the scythe was as good as beating her, so she has fulfilled her purpose.
>>32071
kek
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32073
32076
>>32070
Harry Potter has nothing to do with this
You just mad Torc gets to fuck death and Trump doesn't
>>32071
Absolute top fucking kek
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32074
32075
>>32071
My sides were injured in this incident
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32075
>>32074
My sides are currently passing the orbit of neptune
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32076
32077 32078
>>32073
I do not want sex with a skeleton

>>32072
Sure, but can it do precision surgery to kill something when it needed to challenge Torcuil to open combat? Wouldn't it need to challenge Jewfernius to open combat to kill the worms first as well?
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32077
32080 32082
>>32076
>implying death wouldn't be E X T R A T H I C K
Probaly, I mean it is the God of Death
Why do you hate this?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32078
Blank _d971751d057e82d0ceb8bc83f38a8a77.jpg
>>32071
I just managed to find the original, btw.
>>32076
>can it do precision surgery to kill something
I don't see why not. No point in challenging it now.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32079
32081
1503322901458-2.png
Continues having sex with Pony while he waits for everyone else to figure out what the hell is going on
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32080
32082 32083
>>32077
Cause we spent seven hours preparing for a campaign that you want to beat with a tarrot card summoned monster
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32081
32084 32085
>>32079
Oh don't worry, he's just made it more complicated. This ride is far from over.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32082
b00.jpg
>>32077
>E X T R A T H I C K
This.
Just like when you get all the dowries and marry the Skeleton Princess: she can assume corporeal form (still cold though).
>>32080
>*Army of dragons appears over the horizon*
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32083
32086 32087
>>32080
But it is intertaining, no?

I mean Torc beat death in combat, and now is probaly gonna fuck her.
Would you comprimise that we have to find Infernius and contrain him for her to kill the worm?
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32084
>>32081
this.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32085
32092
>>32081
Oh fucking hell, now I'm scared.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32086
32088
>>32083
We restrain Infernius and she does the surgery, sure. Our other option was just to split the head open
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32087
32089
>>32083
Wait. I know what I want from you
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32088
ehns44.jpg
>>32086
>head
The thing is in his balls. Tracy already tried burning the rest of his body to smithereens, so it must be controlling him from there.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32089
32090 32092
GM, does Death ever fucking respond, or do her and Torc just stare at eachother while Torc falls in love with the sexy skeleton?
>>32087
Now I really am scared
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32090
32091
>>32089
Nothing really. Just enjoy your date with your tarrot waifu. And release trumpaladin from his oath to not try to sex Trollestia
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32091
32093
>>32090
Lol fucking nope
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32092
32094 32095 32097 55197
>>32085
Don't get too spooped, but in exchange for sex, the scythe, and that moon-card (you can have the star), the brain-worm is kill. You're no closer to Infernius though.
"Hey! The compass is working! Its pointing south!"
>>32089
"Sure" (sorry, I was implicit, not explicit)

Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32093
32095
>>32091
You're not interested in her
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32094
32096
>>32092
"On this plane?"
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32095
32096 32098
>>32092
>lose moon card
I am now slightly depressed
>keep star
This helps slightly

So now I fuck Death?
This shit is getting really weird.
>>32093
And Trump has a fucking wife.
And Solvenia
And Torc is intrested, just doesn't know what to do.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32096
32098 32099 32100 32103 32105
>>32094
"Apparently, the compass is fixed on south."
>>32095

A moment of silence, while Torcuil literally puts his many-times stabbed haggis in death its self.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32097
32122
Blank _d3219f1f00fe573567e853abf851212a.jpg
>>32092
*rears*
"Then South we go!"
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32098
32099
>>32095
I haven't stuck Slovenia yet, just kissed her

>>32096
Well shit, if it's on this plane, Call Fae

>>32095
Get Trollestia. Ride her, we're gonna be on this plane at least for now
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32099
32101 32110
>>32096
Wait, the haggis is his dick?
Oh god, thats not what I thought.
>>32098
Torc is... occupied
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32100
32103 32105 32110
>>32096
We may disagree as to which part of his body the "haggis" is.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32101
32102
>>32099
Torcuil hears a shout from another room
"Ride that Charger. We're on the material plane"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32102
32104 32107
>>32101
Stop bullying Torc.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32103
32106 32107 32110
>>32096
>>32100
I always thought you meant a literal Haggis
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32104
>>32102
That's not bullying. We could use more allies and he needs to ride so he can keep up
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32105
>>32096
>>32100
i thought it was his asshole.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32106
32108
>>32103
Haggis = Innards (accessed through his butt)
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32107
32109
>>32103
I thought it was Torc's ass
>>32102
Thx for being nice to Torc
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32108
>>32106
The one time I had to be right...

SO ANYWAY
What happens after Torc sticks it in Death?
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32109
>>32107
If we're not going into Hell there isn't much of a reason for you to not ride Trollestia
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32110
32111 32112
>>32099
>>32100
>>32103
Apparently I was mistaken, I thought of haggis as a filled tube, so I figured the phallus.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32111
32113 32114 32120
>>32110
Eyyy, I guess I understand.
But you fucking cunts have ruined haggis for me now
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32112
32115 32116 32117
Spoilered
>>32110
I based it off of this /pol/ screenshot.
It's his butt.

>sorry, Overboard
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32113
>>32111
Checked and sorry...
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32114
32116
>>32111
Did you like haggis better when you thought it meant asshole?
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32115
32116
>>32112
absolutely fucking disgusting.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32116
32118
>>32112
Aww fuck, now I want an irn bru
>>32114
Thats what ruined it
>>32115
This
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32117
>>32112
That was more disgusting than I was expecting
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32118
32121
>>32116
Irn Bru is delicious.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32119
32122 32126
427485__safe_artist-colon-rublegun_princess celestia_oc_ban_banned_branding_branding iron_moderation_napoleon crossing the alps_ponies riding ponies.png
Trumpaladin, growing impatient, mounts one of his two possible mounts and rears, waiting for the release to go south
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32120
32123
>>32111
>thought haggis was acceptable
>scottish

Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32121
>>32118
You got that fucking right m8
>dons kilt
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32122
32129
>>32119
Saved
Also see >>32097

Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32123
>>32120
Don't ye be fookin dissin haggis you flapping cunt.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32124
32125
I wonder if Vadereim likes haggis.
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32125
32127
>>32124
he strikes me as a Poofta, so probably
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32126
32128 32129
>>32119
Right you are. Thez, with also growing impatience, and upon seeing the direction that the compass indicates, <whooof>
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32127
32129 32130
>>32125
YOU FUCKING WHAT MATE?
You sayin only gays like haggis?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32128
32132
>>32126
"...Sh-should we go after her?"
*Begins walking through walls*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32129
>>32126
>>32122
"We Ride!"
*rides demon horse*

>>32127
"Ride your horse if you want to catch up with us"
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32130
32133
>>32127
>sheep intestines.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32131
32133 32143
<whooof>
"Gawd you guys,...." she says reaching out to and touching the whole party. <whooooof>
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32132
>>32128
"Duh"
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32133
32134 32135
>>32130
I'm not fucking welsh. I don't sex the sheep
>>32131
Did Torc ever finish his prior commitment?
You never said...
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32134
>>32133
She'll get him eventually.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32135
32136 32137
>>32133
Prior,... commitment?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32136
>>32135
>rape
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32137
32138 32139
>>32135
Fucking death
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32138
551605__artist needed_semi-dash-grimdark_oc_oc-colon-marker pony_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_imminent rape_knife_monochrome__rape.jpeg
>>32137
Either way
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32139
32140 32141
>>32137
Yes. Death is an entirely unintended yet inevitably recurring character now.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32140
32144
>>32139
I fucking hate and love this at the same time
So where is everyone and what's going on?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32141
32142
>>32139
>NEET virgin dies and reincarnates in a magical world where he gets wizard powers and is swimming in pussy
Most cliche anime ever.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32142
32146
>>32141
>NEET cave wizard widower*
Yeah its fucking ironic considering I wanted to stay away from that
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32143
>Has now been waiting 11 hours and still does not know where we are supposed to be going
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY
>>32131
So are we going south towards or past Durpistan on the material plane, teleporting, or going to a different plane?


Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32144
32145 32147 32148
>>32140
Falling from 3500 feet

Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32145
>>32144
Oh goodie. May as well call in Fae since it appears that we are remaining in this plane
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32146
32151
>>32142
>I wanted to stay away from that
That makes it even more cliche of a harem anime.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32147
32150 32157
>>32144
>sigh
Can Troll fly?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32148
>>32144
*Flies*
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32150
32151
>>32147
She can cast Air Walk
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32151
32152 32153 32155 32157
>>32146
Sorry I don't watch anime,
I have enough cancer already
>>32150
>>32149
Torc calls hoers

Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32152
32155 32157
>>32151
>Sorry I don't watch anime
THIS
H
I
S
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32153
32154 32155 32158
>>32151
I don't really watch it either, but I know the archytypes.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32154
32158
>>32153
I don't even know that
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32155
32156 32162 32163
>>32151
>>32152
>>32153
Plebs
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32156
32159
>>32155
I won't watch it until they make a Hitler anime
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32157
32160 32161
>>32147
Airwalk, yes
>>32152
>>32151
Yeah? Well I do! Xp
So Thez partially opens her gliding wings. As she leaves everyone in the dust she yells "I'll come back and tell you,...."
The rest of the party is speeding toward the ground
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32158
32163
>>32154
>>32153
I learned them mostly from a week friend of mine who I studied creative writing theories with. I only ever really watched anime with him, but he taught me quite a bit.
It was during those years that I developed Yandere Calculus as a tragic writing theory.
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32159
>>32156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32160
32163
>>32157
*Flies*
Where did she take us?
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32161
32163
>>32157
>I'm not gonna be awake much longer
Also, Torc calls Troll so he doesn't meet Death again this fast
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32162
32163 32164
>>32155
Alright, I used to watch it quite a bit, and still read manga a lot..
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32163
32166 32167 32168
>>32160
About a mile south of Port Barry
>>32161
From md-air? Thez grabbed you, she didn't give anyone a choice.
You did leave blood in the entertron right?
>>32158
>>32162
sigh
>>32155
this

Basically to summarize,... not a whole lot has happened. Torcuil, through some amazing ingenuity and some absurd luck (both for and against) has shagged Death and also killed Infernius' brain-worm. Wherever he is, lets hope he's better off for it. At the same time, the party vacillates between speeding toward and falling vertically toward his position, as Thez has a nasty habit of assuming fall-control when she activates her <whooooof>
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32164
>>32162
Good,BOOP.
Fuck You
Moderator
zAyDD
?
No.32165
32168 32169 32173 32174
345198__safe_artist-colon-p-dot-chronos_oc_oc-colon-milky way_oc only_black and white_censorship_covering_female_grayscale_grin_gun_human_lineart_looki.png
Please keep discussion on topic. These threads fill up to Bump limit very quickly, and off topic replies just kill them faster

Anime Discussion belongs on /1ntr/. Haggis discussion belongs on /ub/. Further off topic replies will be deleted
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32166
>>32163
Tracy grabs Torc by the scruff to keep him from falling to his death.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32167
32170 32172
>>32163
Trumpaladin mounts something

CALL MOUNTS

Both of them

Also Torcuil should have waited until we had Infernius to prevent it from blowing his cover
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32168
32179
>>32163
Fine, Torc polymorphs into a hawk so he can fly.
Actually, fuck it. Torc no longer needs a mount.
>>32165
BOOOOOOOOO
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32169
>>32165
top lel.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32170
32171
>>32167
I thought he was on Tracy's back already?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32171
32174
>>32170
He should have been at the moment they left, but GM says we're falling, so if Trumpaladin is not on someone's back, he gets on someone's back. Not Torcuil's though
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32172
32173 32175
>>32167
>blowing his cover
Why would Torcuil, in character, believe he needs cover?
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32173
32175 32179
>>32165
Anyone have the "no fun allowed" pic?
>>32172
This
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32174
32178 32218
bs.jpg
>>32165
>pic
>>32171
He's on Tracy's back, she's just not flying or anything yet

Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32175
32176 32177
>>32172
>>32173

Blowing Infernius's cover. He could be in a Jew castle, and him being freed from the mind control worm wouyld just cause them to imprison him
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32176
>>32175
Quite
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32177
32180 32181
>>32175
Infernius just has to play dumb and moan like a brain-controlled zombie.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32178
32184
>>32174
I said she was flying twice.
Fuck You
Moderator
zAyDD
?
No.32179
32180
no_fun_allowed_by_spikandfrends-d5dlkan.png
>>32173
>>32168
Discussion about rules or moderator action belongs on the /qa/ board
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32180
32182
>>32177
>implying that would be different than normal
>>32179
Fak u
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32181
32184 32190
>>32177
It's Infernius. He would flip out and start babbling about Jews or something
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32182
32183 32190
>>32180
Infernius wouldn't even need a Bluff check for it.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32183
>>32182
Kek
Torc cricles down to the ground in hawk form
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32184
32185 32190
>>32178
I see one. I'll assume there's another that I've missed. ._.
So everyone is not falling to their deaths, sue me for hoping to paint that picture.
>>32181
"They're right you know,...." XD
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32185
32188 32190
>>32184
>Infernius even manages to mess up at looking dumb
*sighs*
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32186
32187 32188 32189
It's about 1:30am and i can't stay up any longer.
I'll see you guys sometime tomorrow
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32187
>>32186
Goodnight
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32188
32189 32191
>>32186
I'll have Tracy place you in the bag of holding

>>32185
"Tracy. Place Torcuil in the bag of holding"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32189
32213
>>32186
'Night. Woulda had more action but you played your cards well.
>>32188
Placed cuz dubs
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32190
tehfj,gfjnor.gif
>>32182
>>32181
>>32184
>>32185

Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32191
32192 32194
>>32188
[Muffled pony noises]
>'He'll die.'
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32192
32193 32194
>>32191
>"does he need air like that? I don't think we could just leave him. Should I tie him to Fae?"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32193
32195
>>32192
>'Living creatures can only last for 8 mins in the bag.'

Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32194
32196 32197
>>32191
>>32192
Oh he'll be fine, its not a standard bag.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32195
>>32193
>"Fine... If you have any additional rope or chain or duct tape I'll tie him to Fae"
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32196
32198
>>32194
Torcuil being duct taped to Fae sounds funnier though
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32197
>>32194
>its not a standard bag.
Really? Awesome!
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32198
32199
>>32196
It does actually. Its almost funny enough for me to waive the 'salve of slipperyness' requirement for ordinary use of sovereign glue
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32199
32200
>>32198
Even if it isn't sticky, and it functions like medical bandage cloth it can still be tied around Fae's torso.

*Puts Torcuil away, one way or another and directs Mountfu to continue South*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32200
32202
>>32199
It'll work fine, just suggesting a situation where it didn't

So yes, everyone is more or less headed toward Infernius' position, somewhere in the south amidst thick woods and other spoopy.
8RMfI
?
No.32201
[2d20 = 21]
What's the terrain look like?
Spot and Search checks to scout the area (both +21)
zAyDD
?
No.32202
32203
[2d20 = 25]
>>32200
Detect Evil

Have Fae listen and spot. Rolling for Fae
8RMfI
?
No.32203
32204
[1d20+21 = 41]
>>32202
Detect Good.
Also, Listen check to look for lumbering bull.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32204
32205 32207
>>32203
>tfw natural 20
What'd she hear?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32205
32206
>>32204
It will tale more than one distance flight to find him. Thez has the compass, and she's gonna git the toy
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32206
32207
>>32205
... Did she hear anything nearby though?
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32207
32208 32209
>>32204
>>32206
Probably Fae muttering about leaving her life to serve a noble paladin, then finding she's replaced by the paladin's serial killer stalker who he started fucking for some reason, and now has to play second fiddle walking through the woods with a comatose guy duct taped to her back
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32208
>>32207
[smug nightmare noises]
Anonymous
boMc7
?
No.32209
>>32207
my sides!
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32210
32211
It's getting late...
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32211
>>32210
Don't be a bitch
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32213
32214
>>32189
>played your cards well
Figurativly and literily

>tfw when you threw off a perfectly good campaign by fucking death
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32214
32217
>>32213
Its not thrown off, it just needs a bit of rewriting,... after the bit of rewriting I had to do cuz the brain-worm appeared in the first place,....
Anonymous
8RMfI
?
No.32217
32225
>>32214
Looking forward to it.
Anonymous
8RMfI
?
No.32218
32220 32223 32225
>>32174
What show was this from? I think I've seen it before.
Anonymous
8RMfI
?
No.32219
32220 32223 32225
15386.jpg
>>32218"
Never mind. Ir was dengeki oshioki musume gootaman gootaman tanjou hen.
Anonymous
8RMfI
?
No.32220
32225 32858
disappoint.jpg
>>32218
>>32219
Very funny, Trump's faggot.
Anonymous
8RMfI
?
No.32221
32225
x2kk1f.jpg
Fluffy birdies.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32222
689230__explicit_artist-colon-ratofdrawn_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan cup_bipedal_blade_crotchboobs_female_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_nudity_pony_so.png
Claiming Trumpaladin for Tracy.
Fuck You
Moderator
zAyDD
?
No.32223
32224 32226
>>32219
>>32218
Anime dsicussion belongs on the /1ntr/ board.
Anonymous
8RMfI
?
No.32224
>>32223
Okay....
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32225
32227
652944__safe_artist-colon-ieatedaunicorn_rainbow dash_angry_fuck you_heart_middle feather_middle finger_obtrusive watermark_simple background_solo_tran.png
>>32221
>>32220
>>32219
>>32218
>>32217
>Spamming to force quads
Anonymous
BJw00
?
No.32226
>>32223
Asking about an on-topic image isn't anime discussion. Though it is off-topic. Just like this post. Feel free to delete.
Anonymous
8RMfI
?
No.32227
1321679__safe_artist-colon-n0nnny_rainbow dash_twilight sparkle_animated_blushing_boop_cute_dashabetes_eye shimmer_female_floppy ears_gif_gradient back.gif
>>32225
>like he's never done it before
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32228
32229 32231
Alright, I've crunched the numbers. It would only take Thez approx 30 minutes to arrive at the apparent destination, and determining that the destination is correct would only take another minute. At Tracy's max speed laden, she will take over an hour. So, after about 45 minutes of travel, Tracy is the first to meet up with Thez, who is on her way back to meet the party. The destination is obvious by this point, a large and jagged-black stone city further to the south.
"He's somewhere in there."
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32229
32230
>>32228
Fae's ground speed with bracers and mount buff is 80. How long would it take her?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32230
32231 32232
>>32229
She's not carrying anyone is she? If no, it would take her just under 2 hours. Its 80 miles to the destination, and her max speed (full run) is 320 feet/round. Assuming she doesn't rest (which she would have to) that comes out to ~132 minutes. That also assumes she doesn't run into anything
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32231
32233 32234
1563002__explicit_artist-colon-mkogwheel_applejack_oc_oc-colon-anon_4chan_ahegao_anus_blushing_canon x oc_clitoris_clothes_comic_cowboy hat_descriptive.png
>>32228
>At Tracy's max speed
Just for my knowledge, does that include strategic spurring/healing? I realized through reading up on nightmare tactics that the biggest benefit to Tracy's high HP combined with Endurance is being able to gallop at max speed for long distances.
>>32230
We duct-taped Torc to her.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32232
32234
>>32230
I thought Tracy's speed was 100 (flying) and Fae's 80 (ground)

Torcuil is duct-taped to her, though that's still a very light load
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32233
>>32231
This is kind of strange to me. I would never spur Fae because I'll bet she'd be offended at being treated like that, where as it seems Tracy can be physically bullied or even harmed in a number of different ways and never get angry over it
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32234
32235 32238 32239
>>32231
>>32232
Tracy's base movement speed is 100 + 30 (horseshoes of speed). Max of x3 (cuz shes in armor and has Trump) = 390 ft/round
Total distance is 422400 feet.
Trust me, I crunched the numbers.

Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32235
32236 32238
>>32234
I thought she was wearing the zephyr shoes or that other set, and that the horse shoes of speed only improved ground and not flying speed?

Also, you can make a mount go 3x speed?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32236
32237
>>32235
She requested Horseshoes of Speed for this expedition, though you make a good point about the ground only.
All creatures can move up to 4x (except with armor or a load) their base movement speed, however combat rules and fatigue apply the greater the multiplier. With the Run feat, that increases to 5x
Since I know someone is going to ask, Thez' base speed is 111 (its mathematically 110 but Xp), which through Run feat is a max of 555/round. However, every 4 rounds she can Dimension Door another 3240 feet.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32237
32241 32248
>>32236
Oh, well fancy that.

Trumpaladin, who ought to still be riding Tracy, takes a look at the city to inspect its features and any movement around it. What does he see?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32238
32240 32241 32242 32243
>>32234
Alright.
What kind of load does Trumpaladin count as? A light load for her is 612 pounds, but Idk how much he weighs with that armor.
>>32235
The Horseshoes of The Peerless Steed only increase her land speed, but they do make it much easier for a rider to fight while riding her.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32239
32241
>>32234
So I can now get Fae up to 240ft and she can outrun a dragon?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32240
32242
>>32238
much*
Didn't mean to spoiler that.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32241
32242
>>32237
Elevation?
>>32238
A load of,... sorry too easy. He's in Full Plate, but Tracy is uber strong, so a light load.
>>32239
Is the Dragon walking?
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32242
>>32238
>>32240
My guess is ~225 pound human with 50 pounds armor plus 30 pounds more armor and gear, 120 pounds (or less) of leather light barding, and 60 poundsish of saddle bags (if it's the biggest bag of holding). Maybe less though

>>32241
If she is on the ground, and either way for the dragon
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32243
32244
>>32238
Damn it, these horseshoes are haxxor
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32244
>>32243
"IKR! I love them!"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32245
32246
Can outsiders be made into undead? Does a creature need a dual-nature to be animated?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32246
32247
>>32245
Typically no, and neither can outsiders be resurrected. When an outsider is killed outside their home plane, they are forcibly returned, and when they die on their home plane they cease to exist.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32247
32249
>>32246
I see..
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32248
32249 32250
>>32237
As far as movement in/around the city, there is plenty. Differing shapes and sizes can be seen from distance, some very clearly not humanoid. The city appears quite active.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32249
32250
>>32248
>>32247
To Tracy
"Think we should approach the front gate?"
8RMfI
?
No.32250
32251
[1d20+21 = 25]
>>32248
>Nightmare Sense: Activate!
Tracy gets a better look at the creatures with a Spot Check
>>32249
>'Well, that'd be the polite way to do it.. but I'd prefer to be a bit more discrete.'

*Engages stealth-flyer mode, until plan is made*
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32251
32252
>>32250
>"I'm getting the impression that this is a trading city, and I say that based upon the diversity of the inhabitants. If a guy wearing a business suit (hat of disguise) came through on a large walking, non-flaming, non-smoking horse, people would think he's important, but no one would suspect as much as we are actually hiding, and we could observe the city freely and ask people questions about what is going on.

>"If you don't like that, the way I see it, we only have three real options
>1. I dismount and the party rogue does her thing while I wait for Fae or walk through the front gate myself
>2. We go ethereal and walk through the city in the Ethereal Plane
>3. We go through the front gate, preferably with the paladin looking like a businessman and the cauchemar looking like a large horse"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32252
32253
>>32251
>'I want to investigate from a distance beforedeciding how to go in.'
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32253
32255
>>32252
>"Sure, but I don't think we'll gain much information until we get closer"
zAyDD
?
No.32254
32256
donald-trump-pointing-make-american-great-again-AP.jpg
Trumpaladin uses his Hat of Disguise to assume the (relatively) innocuous form of a Joke Presidential Candidate
\r
8RMfI
?
No.32255
32257 32259
[1d20+21 = 40]
>>32253
Wait for the check to go through.

For that matter add a Search check, to observe from above.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32256
32258
>>32254
... Was he already wearing the hat?

Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32257
32260
>>32255
Don't fly above the city, you'll be visible like a UFO
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32258
>>32256
He didn't take it off
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32259
32260
>>32255
>"Put your hooves on the ground, stop flaming, and stop smoking. If anyone lays their eyes on you, they should see a dark blue draft horse with leather armor. What they should not see or think is "oh look a cauchemar, we need to think about how to kill that." Let us keep that secret until we decide when we want to reveal it"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32260
32261 32262
>>32257
>>32259
She's not directly above the city, and she's got enough stealth ranks in this form to conceal herself, especially with the shadow armor.

*veers off to the side for stealthiness*
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32261
>>32260
Conceal herself in midair? It wouldn't hurt to combine stealth ranks with an innocuous form. What's the harm?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32262
32263 32264
>>32260
Its kind of hard to hide in the middle of the air. Also, I'm pretty sure I omitted the shadow armor
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32263
32266
>>32262
Okay. She veers off and lands then.

Did she see anything worth noting with those checks though?
zAyDD
?
No.32264
32265 32266
[1d20 = 17]
>>32262
Trumpaladin searches city for features that are unusual or define its character
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32265
>>32264
>rerolling the Search

There were woods surrounding the city, right? Did the area they landed in they provide sufficient cover?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32266
32267 32268
>>32263
The creatures are all armed, and not uniformly. Their weapons are of different make and origin, and in some cases are improvised.
>>32264
The whole place is unusual. The walls are jagged stone like obsidian, there's no sensible layout, just clusters of areas connected by doors and walkways. It wasn't designed for any civic function that he's ever seen.
zAyDD
?
No.32267
32271
[1d20 = 7]
>>32266
Spot check on the creatures. I know you said some humanoid and some not, but are any approximate forms or species discernible?
8RMfI
?
No.32268
32269 32270 32273
[1d20+21 = 22]
>>32266
Any guards or watch towers?
What's the seemingly-clearest route for infiltration?
Search Check, to look for a way in.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32269
1ba7d40ec1e236a89660f210b6d117e1.jpg
>>32268
Aww shart...
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32270
>>32268
>"I still think we have the same three options as before, although it looks like the creatures are more likely to be hostile. But it's a diverse group - they could be gathering for a game, for some larger threat - who knows? We'd need to talk to someone to find out. If I dismount and you assume pony form you could bluff your way in. If I stay on you we could walk right up to some one and ask him a question, and if he attacks you could bite his throat out or jaunt to safety. And of course, we can go ethereal into a building, although I think if or when we come out they will be much more likely to interpret us as hostile than if we went in properly"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32271
32272 32274 32275
>>32267
Its mostly monsters, and of them most are oversized humanoids (giants, ettins, orgres, etc.). The human-sized humanoids don't seem the slightest bit bothered by their presence, and vice versa.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32272
>>32271
Wait. I think I know what is going on
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32273
>>32268
Whispers to Tracy
"Bet each one of them has a brain worm"
8RMfI
?
No.32274
32278
[1d20+21 = 31]
>>32271
Any sign of Infernius, or other Minotaurs?
Spot Check
zAyDD
?
No.32275
32276 32278
[1d20 = 14]
>>32271
Spot check for what the monsters are doing - what is their activity?
8RMfI
?
No.32276
32277 32280
[1d20+19 = 31]
>>32275
Better off with a Sense Motive check for that one.
In fact, that's what I'll do.
zAyDD
?
No.32277
[1d20 = 10]
>>32276
I think we are too far way, but fuck it. Sense Motive
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32278
32279
>>32274
No sign of either.
>>32275
Occasional pockets of conversation occur, and a few scraps break out, but they appear in standby of a sorts. Mostly they are just keeping an eye on the city and one another. At the center of the city is a oddly shaped mound with sheer sides. Aside from what amount to shacks, it is the only apparent building.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32279
32281
>>32278
I'm guessing we've stumbled upon something like an early English Hillfort?
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32280
32285
>>32276
>Mountfu has very nearly as many buffs for sense motive as you because of Haxxor, even though you had to allot many of your few skill points to it
reeeeeee
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32281
32284
>>32279
Something like that, yeah.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32284
32286
>>32281
Spot check again. What's the biggest, baddest creature and how well armed? How many creatures?
8RMfI
?
No.32285
32286
[1d20+21 = 24]
>>32280
Can Tracy roll Spot again, to determine how the city is being guarded, before approaching?
Who's watching?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32286
32288
>>32284
Uhm, well there's a Truly Horrid Umber Hulk, there's a bunch of derpy-looking and non derpy-looking ogres, oh hey there is a minotaur (not Infernius), there's a weird gray-skinned giant thing with 6 eyes across its forehead, there' a gorilla with 4 arms,... its almost like the GM went flipping through the Monsters Manual and just started picking things to add to the list. Oh, there's plenty of smaller monsters too (orcs and such).
>>32285
More or less, everyone is watching and the humanoids have a fair amount of ranged weapons on/about their equipment.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32287
32301
Thez <whoooof> appears next to both. "The walls are enchanted, or magical, or something. I can't phase through them at all, and without seeing inside the place I can't risk teleporting in."
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32288
32290
>>32286
>everyone is watching
Well fug.. Idk how to roll stealth for that..
The crowd sounds tasty though.
8RMfI
?
No.32289
32301
[1d20+21 = 30]
Are there any rivers near? What's supplying the city with water? (they might have a sewer)
Search check to look for plausible alternative entrances.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32290
>>32288
NO! These things are probably infected with the mind control worms. In nature, the vast majority of parasites that alter a host's behavior do so in order to make the host more likely to be preyed upon, and transferred to the actual definitive host. For all we know, infernius was infected when he ate the troll hearts. I'm not going through all this same bullshit again just because Tracy wants to be le edgy. If she's hungry, eat gruel from Torcuil's sticks. Or a steak later
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32291
32292 32293
Torc wakes up, finding himself duct taped to someone
"What the bloddy hell?"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32292
32294
>>32291
"It was either this, or the bag."
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32293
>>32291
I am not sure, but I think you're 30 minutes out
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32294
32295 32296
>>32292
I'm assuming Tor is aasically laying on Tracy's back, and the duck tape is wrapped around.
"Oh yay, I'm taped to you. Hi stabby-hoers, can you let me down?"
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32295
32297 32298
>>32294
Wrong. Fae's back
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32296
32297 32298
>>32294
No. He's taped to Fae.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32297
>>32295
>>32296
This, and she's running, so its uncomfortable.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32298
32299 32300
>>32295
>>32296
Oh fuck, thats worse
"Uh, could you guys get me down?"
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32299
>>32298
Only if she's caught up with us. You were an hour away, so I do not know
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32300
32302
>>32298
It'll be a bit before you meet up with Trump and Tracy. Might was well try and get comfortable. Nah, you can be there already, it doesn't change much.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32301
32305 32306 32313
>>32287
>>32289
"So then, what's the plan?"

Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32302
32303
>>32300
"Oh thank Kek, Hi Tracy and Trump. Would you mind getting me off this...

Uuhh, creature."
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32303
32304
>>32302
"Her Name is Fae, and she's a dragonne"
*Cuts Torcuil down, and lets him fall, with duct tape still clinging to him*
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32304
32305
>>32303
"Ow"
Torc picks himself up, brushing off.
"Sorry I don't remember everything. Whats the plan?"
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32305
32308
>>32304
>>32301
"I still want to talk our way in. Maybe think of a clever lie or something"
7bGsA
?
No.32306
32307 32308 32311
[6d20 = 92]
>>32301
Thez shrugs. "I doubt we're going to get in undetected. That middle,... mound-thing looks to be the center of the place, but there's so many doors that there's no way of knowing which will lead to Infernius, especially if the inside is as chaotic as the outside." She <whooooof> disappears and reappears about 100' over the mound. Shouts immediately react, and several of the humanoids fire arrows.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32307
>>32306
Hmmm
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32308
32310 32313
>>32305
"Wait, where are we? Last I remeber I was a hawk."
>>32306
Brb
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32309
32310 32312
Thez <whoooof> appears next to the others and shrugs. "Well, it looks like we've already been spotted, and I don't think they're going to let us in the front door exactly."
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32310
32312 32319
>>32308
In a forest outside the fort

>>32309
"Wish I had our armies"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32311
32313 32316 32319
>>32306
[confused pony noises]
"So, how long until they come storming out?"
*kicks soil, preparing for a charge*
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32312
32314 32319
>>32310
What fort?
>>32309
I hope an arrow lands near Torc.
If it does, he inspects it
"Well this will be fun"
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32313
32318 32319
>>32308
>>32301
>>32311
"Kill 'em all seems to be our only option. Recommend having a rider make themselves visible outside the gate, prompt some of the guards to give chase and leave the gate, kill those, then burst through the open gate"
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32314
32315
>>32312
The city thing we are outside of
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32315
32317
>>32314
???
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32316
32322
>>32311
"And Tracy, don't eat any of these creatures. I'll bet you every single one of them has a worm. You might get a worm doing that. Whatever you think you stand to gain is not worth the risk"
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32317
32320
>>32315
Back read, and specifically read GM's posts
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32318
32320 32321 32323
>>32313
What if we wait until they've opened the gate, make arun check while ethereal to charge right through them, then go through the gate while it's open?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32319
32321 32323 32326
>>32313
"Not necessarily. I saw a few places on the mound we could land. In fact, while I can't go through the walls, I can get us up there without much of a fuss."
>>32312
The fort ~80 mi south of Port Barry, where Infernius seems to run off to.
>>32311
"They don't seem to be gearing up for a charge."
>>32310
"It could take a week or more to gather and move that many men, plus the logistics of supplies are a nightmare."
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32320
>>32317
Ugh
>>32318
Torc could fireball the gate
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32321
>>32318
I think they have a barrier, but see Thez's plan
>>32319

Okay, land the four of us on the mound
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32322
32324
>>32316
Imma' taking parts home anyway. Living creatures can't stay in the bag, so any bugs should suffocate.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32323
32325
>>32318
>>32319
Or, we could try to bait them into charging at us, then charge through the open gate
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32324
32327
>>32322
If you start this cycle of shit all over again because you are being reckless and allow a worm to live that should have been burned - like you did with the tarasque - I am killing your character
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32325
32329
>>32323
Or teleport right in front of the gate while it's open.

Let's go with Thez's plan though.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32326
32329 32330 32333
>>32319
>Torc turns into an unladien swallow
>flys into the fortress
>kills gaurds
>lowers gates
Objections?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32327
>>32324
Kek
Thez is thinking
7bGsA
?
No.32328
[1d20 = 12]

Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32329
>>32325
>>32326
Thez's plan. Get all four of us in there
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32330
32331 32332 32336
>>32326
He could be killed pretty easily.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32331
32332
>>32330
This.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32332
32333 32335 32336 32338
>>32330
>>32331
You guys are no fun at all.
Torc can handle himself.
I mean, he did beat death.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32333
32336 32337
>>32326
"There's only 4 of us, and that's a small army. I mean, we could probably waste 'em all, but not without injury or depleting resources (spells, etc.)."
>>32332
With a benis
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32334
32336 32339 32341
"Plus, there's no way of knowing what we'll find once we get inside."
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32335
32338
>>32332
An ogre is a hell of a lot stronger without a weapon than a tarrot card monster

>Don't Fear the Reaper started playing on laptop as I made this post
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32336
32338 32348
>>32333
>>32334
>>32332
>>32330
Are we going into the mound, or are we going through the front gate?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32337
32339 32341 32348
>>32333
[frisky nightmare noises]
*kicks the earth and snorts*
"Well, what are we waiting for?"
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32338
32339 32340 32341 32348
>>32332
A win is a win in my book
>>32335
Ogre is not stronger than death
>>32336
Torc could tak out the gate with a fireball
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32339
32343
>>32338
You disarmed the tarrot card avatar creature with a magneto rod. Not a melee attack like an ogre

>>32337
Don't tempt me, but this
"Tracy, charge the biggest, baddest thing you find, and kill it. Get me closer. I want to hit it with my sword"

>>32334
"Fae, charge smaller creatures and rip them to pieces. Be careful if you bite though, since these creatures may be infected with parasites"
Fae should have 17 HD and an attack of +18, by the way
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32340
32343 32348
>>32338
How about you fire ball the gate, and then we go to the mound directly?
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32341
32343
>>32338
>>32337
>>32334
Fireball the gate, charge it, then poof to the mound directly. Confuse them
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32342
32346 32348
Also, I can't find out what kind of creature a Dax is, or its abilities.
U22wk
?
No.32343
32344 32345 32348
[1d20 = 20]
>>32339
It wasn't an avatar, GM said it was death
>>32340
>>32341
Torc casts a fire ball from the staff of ultimate power
Roll for what ever may be needed
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32344
>>32343
Oh fucking yes
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32345
32347 32350
natural_20_by_dburn13579.jpg
>>32343

zAyDD
?
No.32346
32352 32357
>>32342
Ever seen the Rainbow Dash Presents episode "Haunting Nightmare"? In it, Twilight is infected with a mind control parasite - like an ant or snail - that makes her evil and intends to get her eaten by a celestial being so it can complete its life cycle. Something like that.

All you need to know is kill the host and burn the body
\r
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32347
32350 32354
>>32345
>inb4 the whole wall explodes
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32348
32349 32350 32352
>>32336
>>32337
>>32338
"Well, if we jump to the roof, that will bypass the mass, but there'd be nothing preventing them from coming after us inside. Depending on the terrain, that could be advantageous, or disadvantageous. If we face them outside though, they can fight us from close and long range."
>>32342
Its Game OC
>>32340
"Hmmmm. A feint could be quite effective,....
>>32343
"... oh shit, we're going then."
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32349
>>32348
>Game OC
reeeee
Alright then. I'll give up on trying to research its abilities.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32350
32351
>>32345
>>32347
>>32348
"Torcuil! Stay here and fight from range! Tracy Fae and I will go to the Roof!"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32351
32353
>>32350
Wait and see what happens with the fireball first.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32352
>>32346
Burning them shouldn't be a problem
>>32348
So what does the fireball do now?
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32353
32355
>>32351
It burns down the gate and makes them think we are going through the front gate. We have our diversion
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32354
32355 32356
>>32347
Unfortunately, fireball is an incendiary explosion rather than a concussive one. So, while the wall is charred (but otherwise undamaged) several onlookers at that position on the wall are visibly on fire.
Thez times it so that the group teleports right at the moment of the explosion, leaving behind a group of stationary illusions that appear like crude replicas of the party.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32355
32358
>>32353
For the last time, you are not GM
>>32354
Kek, people got burned. I figured the wall would be fine, but the people was a bonus.
So where is Torc after teleporting?
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32356
32358
>>32354
What does the new location look like?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32357
>>32346
I'll just take their hands and anything else that looks interesting then. Claws, teeth, horns, eye-lenses, skins, scales... etc. Places where worms couldn't hide.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32358
32359 32360 32363 32365 32624
mound.png
>>32355
>>32356
Pick one of the 3 start locations. Also, disregard the letters and numbers.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32359
32361 32363 32368
>>32358
Is "Boss" Where it says it is?
Also, I just want to kill/destroy everything.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32360
32364 32368
>>32358

I'll let Tracy pick. Does this mean I am separated from Fae?
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32361
>>32359
We can do that. Just get me closer
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32362
32363
Torc goes...
Blue.

I fucking saw that Trump
Also, I gtg in about 40 minutes
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32363
32368 32369
>>32358
I just want to be in the same location as Fae and riding Tracy

>>32359
>"Tracy, do you mind jumping through a few walls as I play Marco Polo with Fae? It would really hurt me if I lost her on a mission, so let's meet up, then let's kill everything"

>>32362
Kek
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32364
32366
>>32360
I wan't to take the long way and go on a ruinous, unnecessarily evil rampage, killing everything I can and taking extra time to plunder and whatnot.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32365
32368
>>32358
Green, because that's my favorite color.
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32366
32367
>>32364
Don't forget to loot as you go by. Actually, Fae is probably strong enough to fight back whatever is in front of her if she's not too aggressive
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32367
>>32366
Fae can't Cleave, can she? What if she's outnumbered?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32368
32370
>>32359
No, that's just existing icons from the map I'm using.
>>32360
No, everyone is together
>>32363
The walls do not permit jumping through.
>>32365
So am I hearing splitting up? That can be arranged.

Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32369
32371 32373
>>32363
Fuck off with your warnings and shite
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32370
>>32368
I want to be with Tracy and Fae. Torcuil is soft enough he really ought to be with Fae or Tracepaladin
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32371
32373 32375
>>32369
This
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32372
32374 32375
"Relax. Now that we're under the visible area of the mound, we can fly to whichever door we choose. Unfortunately, thats alot of doors."
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32373
32375 32376
1493871939219.png
>>32371
>>32369
It's harmless fuckery. Essentially shit posting. Don't take it personally
Anonymous
zAyDD
?
No.32374
32378
>>32372
So we're underground then? Is it well lit enough for humans or do I need to cast daylight?
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32375
32377 32379
>>32371
Did Trump send you a warning too?
>>32372
"So, I'll just follow the crowd"
>>32373
>leaf
GET THE RAKES
Damn it another one?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32376
32381
When does the blood-orgy start?
>>32373
It's pretty annoying, desu.

>nice
OH, HAHA, SO FUNNY!
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32377
32379 32380
>>32375
Yes he did.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32378
32380 32381
>>32374
No, but the mound is elevated from the rest of the city, causing the players to be out of sight, and assuming they don't fly too high so as to avoid being seen, they can pretty much move to whatever place they wish to start from.

Nice
Mod
zAyDD
?
No.32379
32380
>>32377
It was a nice note

>>32375
Not until after he said that
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32380
32381
>>32377
RIP us
>>32378
Blue, like my flag
>>32379
YER A FOOKIN LEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFF
zAyDD
?
No.32381
32382
>>32378
Tracy's Faggot said Green. But if we want to take the approach he wants, red makes more sense

>>32380
Recommending staying together

>>32376
Beware of traps in the halls. In fact, we may need a rogue in the party to locate them

\r
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32382
32384
>>32381
The starting point only determines which doors are available from on foot.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32383
32384
It doesn't matter what door it is to me, let's go already.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32384
32385 32387 32388
>>32382
I'll let Tracy and Torcuil decide where they want to start, but I want to be with Tracy and Fae, and recommend Torcuil stays together as well

>>32383
Do you think we may face a booby trapped hallway rather than hordes of weak enemies? If so, it may be wise to dismount Tracy and let her do roguish things like trap spotting
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32385
32386
>>32384
>Do you think we may face a booby trapped hallway rather than hordes of weak enemies?
I hope both.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32386
32388
>>32385
I guess the real question is, do you you think we should proceed into the hallway with Trumpaladin riding Tracy?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32387
>>32384
Also, no dismount. She has higher rank in Search in this form than she does from her class ranks.
Dismount when see fit.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32388
32391 32392 32393
>>32384
Thez thinks sticking together is the best plan.
>>32386
The doors are not big enough to accommodate Trump riding Tracy.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32389
I'm just waiting for something intresting
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32391
32395
>>32388
Can Thez direct us with her compass?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32392
>>32388
Okay then. Just go through as normal.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32393
>>32388
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Dismounts Horsey. Brings Fae inside though

Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32394
Are we set?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32395
32396 32397
>>32391
"Not with any certainty. The compass points toward the left side of the building, but there's no way of being sure that the corridors don't wind back and forth. Fuck it, let's just pick a door."
Someone give me a color and a #, cuz this is a bit of a labyrinth
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32396
32398
>>32395
Red
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32397
32398 32399 32400
>>32395
Uh blue 7
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32398
>>32396
>>32397
Oh goddammit.
Vote blue to tip scales, because I'm itching to start.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32399
32401
>>32397
And now I see there is no blue 7
I'll be gone soon so don't expect Torc to be much help
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32400
32402 32403
>>32397
Blue 7 isn't shown on the map
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32401
32404
>>32399
Prepare a few memes for him to cast as an NPC.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32402
>>32400
Fug it then
Vote Red.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32403
32404
>>32400
>>32400
Red 7
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32404
32405 32406
>>32401
Uh,
>Man's not hot
Fire resistance
>Youtube rewind
Target is forced to watch the youtube rewind.
Cringe damage
And he'll use his staff of ultimate power
>>32403
I don't fucking care
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32405
tumblr_mhubbkCUqM1r6cd97o1_400.gif
>>32404
>I don't fucking care
This.
Let's go already.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32406
32410 32433
>>32404
Behind that door is a decent sized corridor leading to another door. Aside from a pair of Velociraptors, the room is empty.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32407
32408
Au revoir, faguettes
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32408
>>32407
Later
8RMfI
?
No.32410
32411 32412 32415
[3d20 = 21]
>>32406
I always wanted my own velociraptor..
It can't be avoided...
Charge one and attack with Cane-sword.
If the Great Cleave succeeds, finish the other.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32411
>>32410
Well shit...
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32412
32413
>>32409
Do you even have that spell?
>>32410
It's too late to declare that as a ride-by attack, is it?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32413
32414 32415
>>32412
Yes (through homebrew), and you're not able to do ride by's like that
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32414
32416 32419
>>32413
Which page did you reference for that material?
7bGsA
?
No.32415
32416
[6d20 = 56]
>>32413
You do? Was that that weird feat or devotion or w/e?
>>32410
Determining initiative
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32416
>>32415
>>32414
Just nevermind. It would fail because Tracy attacked them, so no point in trying
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32417
32418
Tracy/Raptors go first, then Trump/Fae, then Thez, and Torc last.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32418
32422
>>32417
Did that first hit cleave?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32419
32420 32421 32423
>>32414
For perspective, you've got the animated demon hands. Are those holding the swords, cuz otherwise I don't see how you could perform a ride-by attack.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32420
>>32419
I figured she was in warhorse form, using her maw.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32421
>>32419
Ride by attack is mounted combat. Which is definitely not what Tracy is doing
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32422
32425
>>32418
Heavens no, cleave only occurs when you kill one opponent, you get an automatic attack against another opponent if they're in range. Its possible to do so in three strikes, what's Tracy's Base atk?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32423
32424
>>32419
What, when you said animated, did you mean not attached to her body? Are they floating there or something?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32424
32425
>>32423
... yeah, isn't that what you wanted them for?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32425
32426 32427
>>32422
>attack bonus
9+4+2
>>32424
Well, what I was describing (or trying to) were gauntlets with animated finger-claws, that she could wear over her hooves as if she had hands, so then she could use decides that she couldn't normally use.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32426
32427 32429
>>32425
use devices*

You know what, that's fine too.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32427
32429
>>32425
>>32426
Just have pony Tracy wield sword from hooves and avoid all of this weird and complicated bullshit
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32428
f421327d4d2c26d66ca2be665ccc2b9f.jpg
>1st encounter
>already confused as fuck
pic unrelated
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32429
32430 32431 32432
>>32426
So, do you not want them flying around and grabbing things as though she had arms?
>>32427
I did this specifically to avoid awkward questions of how she can be in a full run while holding swords
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32430
32431 32432 32438
>>32429
Oh no, by all means let them fly around.
Can I attack with them too?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32431
32434 32438
>>32429
Pony Tracy can charge and has charged bipedal in the earliest games. Please let's not make this more complicated than it needs to be

>>32430
You get three attacks in a round
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32432
32434 32438
>>32430
>>32429
It's exactly the same thing as Tracy killing zombies in the very first session, except wielding a sword instead of two knives. Now let's move on
U22wk
?
No.32433
32438
[1d20 = 8]
>>32406
Torc fucks the raptors
GM please don't take my shitpost seriously
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32434
32435 32438
>>32431
>three attacks in a round
With the sword, you mean?
>>32432
In the 1st session, Tracy also made five zombies explode just by looking at them.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32435
32436 32438
>>32434
I've put up with your haxxor bullshit enough. Even Thez - fucking Thez - only has six attacks because of a Monk's "flurry of attacks" option which requires her to sacrifice armour and attack bonuses. I have patiently played this game with a difficult class to play - Paladin - and only have the melee bonuses I have because this class gives so few other advantages, like your rogue's skill set or a cleric's spells.

Please play by the damn rules and accept 3 attacks per round from whatever means of attack you choose
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32436
32437
>>32435
I only made 3 attacks.
That's what's allowed, right?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32437
>>32436
Yes
7bGsA
?
No.32438
32443 32447
[1d8+3 = 14]
>>32430
I had assumed that was the idea.
>>32431
Trust me, this is the less complicated version. There are alot of incidents where I just went with it rather than ask difficult questions that would have hindered gameplay. These eliminate those questions/incidents/issues.
>3 attacks
This is true, regardless of how Tracy chooses to attack.
>>32432
Knives I can see, basket hilted dueling swords, not so much.
>>32433
Don't tempt me

So what I am seeing is that Tracy attempted a ride-by attack as the Raptors approached the party, and since Tracy is the leading party member (in position cuz she moves first) they would naturally gang up on her. The first strike lands, the second and third do not.
>>32435
>6 attacks
Uhm,... sure we'll go with that.
>>32434
Should I point out that I've been gradually applying further rules as the game progresses, and that zombies are 1hd creatures, so its no biggie to give extra attacks?
7bGsA
?
No.32439
32440
[1d8 = 5]
That didn't work right
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32440
>>32439
Well shit...
7bGsA
?
No.32441
32442 32446
[2d20 = 26]
The Raptors take up position on Tracy's sides (flaking) and attack with talons
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32442
>>32441
Ouch!
zAyDD
?
No.32443
32444 32447
>>32438
I still don't like warhorse form, I have never been comfortable with it

Fae is ordered to charge and attack the raptors with her Pounce feat.

Trumpaladin quick draws Vanderiem and draws the Bees. He makes a full round attack if possible, and charges if not

zAyDD
?
No.32444
32451
[4d20 = 31]
>>32443
Dice roll for Trumpaladin's attack, if a full round attack is possible, and disregard if not
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32445
The Pale horse.png
>mfw I forgot to use my haxx chain to attack from a distance
7bGsA
?
No.32446
[2d8+5 = 11]
>>32441
One of them hits, the other one doesn't defeat Tracy's armor/dex bonuses.

zAyDD
?
No.32447
32448
[4d20 = 50]
>>32443
Dice roll for Fae, if she gets a full round, although I am not sure. Her attack bonus would be +18

>>32438
An Equestrian earthpony wielding a sword with dexterous hooves makes more sense than a horse not breaking every single one of its teeth or giving itself CTE wielding a sword from its maw
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32448
>>32447
Should only be three rolls, not four

Dragonne has claw, claw, and Bite
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32450
32452
>>32449
Makes more sense than "Jew powers let me become large AND put a sword in my mouth WITHOUT breaking all of my teeth when they hit a solid surface OR Dazing me when my head comes to an instant stop and my brain is thrashed about in my skull"
7bGsA
?
No.32451
32453 32454
[3d10+33 = 53]
>>32444
You can, but they're positioned so that in order to attack one of them, you'll be unable to cleave the other. All 3 attacks hit.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32452
32457 32464
>>32450
She used a knife with her mouth at the beginning too.
Earth ponies have strong jaws
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32453
>>32451
Pls attack the one that hit her.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32454
32455
>>32451
Politely request that Fae target the other raptor

level 16 paladins get a fourth attack at that level with a +1 bonus...
7bGsA
?
No.32455
32457
[3d20 = 50]
>>32454
Fae complies, full attack
7bGsA
?
No.32456
[1d100 = 7]

Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32457
>>32452
I don't think that's the same, because she was targeting soft, fleshy targets. Hit a sword against steel, or miss and hit rock, you stand a pretty good chance of damaging the sword, and definitely a good chance of breaking teeth or a brain injury if it's held in the mouth

>>32455
Huzzah! A 20!
7bGsA
?
No.32458
32460
[2d4+2 = 9]
[2d6+4 = 13]
Okay, upon landing on the Raptor, Fae bites a chunk out of its face while her claws dig deeply through its hide.
7bGsA
?
No.32459
[3d20 = 35]
Okay, the one Fae just mauled is kinda messed up. The other one is listing to the port side.
Thez darts over to Fae's, full-round attack
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32460
the-man-behind-the-awesome-flamethrower-guitar-player-in-mad-max-fury-road-is-a-popular-australian-m.jpg
>>32458
That's my girl!
7bGsA
?
No.32461
[1d20 = 5]
As the third hit lands (2 might have been sufficient, but was being thorough) Thez <whoooof> appears at the other one, continuing her attacks.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32462
32464
The first of which finishes off the Raptor.

Both Raptors are dead, and Torcuil didn't get a chance to attack.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32463
32465
[wounded, embarrassed pony noises]
"Okay.. I'll think first next time..."

How badly is she bleeding?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32464
32466
>>32462
RIP Raptors

>>32452
Recommend rogue pony check for traps before proceeding through door
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32465
32466
>>32463
Bah, that's nothing, barely double digits.
Beyond the raptor corpses (ha! good lluck carting THOSE around!) is another door.
8RMfI
?
No.32466
32467
[1d20+4 = 13]
>>32464
>>32465
Tracy cuts off the hands and feet of the raptors and places them in her bag.

Search Check for Traps
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32467
32468
>>32466
Nope, no traps
8RMfI
?
No.32468
32469 32471
[1d20+5 = 22]
>>32467
Alright.
Listen check to detect creatures around corner
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32469
32470
Trumpaladin and Fae, carrying Torcuil around like a cardboard cut out, proceed towards the door

>>32468
It's a corridor with a door at the end. There is no corner
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32470
>>32469
*presses ear to door to listen for what's behind*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32471
32472 32474
>>32468
The room you're in is stone and weird-glassy stuff, but the sounds from the next room sound like a small-build humanoid walking on a metal surface.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32472
32473
>>32471
Trumpaladin uses detect evil while standing by the door. Look for strength of aura and number. I guess location as well
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32473
>>32472
Just one, some distance to the right from the door. Aura strength is moderate
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32474
32475 32476
>>32471
Insect door
Is it locked? If not, open just a crack and peer through.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32475
32478
>>32474
inspect*
7bGsA
?
No.32476
32477
[1d20 = 14]
>>32474
Nope, its unlocked.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32477
>>32476
>dat roll
*braces for engagement*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32478
32479 32481 32482
>>32475
Peeking through the door, the next room is framed and lined with metal, a very deliberate and rectangular room. Several strange machines line the wall along the path which proceeds to the right. The sound of footsteps approach.
zAyDD
?
No.32479
32480 32483
[1d20 = 17]
>>32478
Trumpaladin studies the wall. What does it look like?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32480
>>32479
I mean the machines, if a description can be given
8RMfI
?
No.32481
32483 32484
[1d20+5 = 9]
>>32478
*releases chain from bag and prepares to attack approaching creature*
Spot check to see what's coming
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32482
32486
>>32478
Readies full round attack for when Creature comes by
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32483
>>32479
Its hard to make much out from the door, but they appear to be large glass cylinders, full of fluid and containing some sort of immobile creature.
>>32481
The footsteps are much closer, but no shadows are cast from the ambient light sources.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32484
32485
>>32481
>"Expect undead. What do?"
8RMfI
?
No.32485
[1d20+5 = 20]
>"Something's coming" She says, readying her fiery chain to engage, and drawing kunai
Listen check to determine how many creatures.
>>32484
>'You're the Paladin; turn them when you see them.'

How many times can the Everwhirling chain attack per turn?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32486
32487 32488
>>32482
The creature steps fully into view. Its a very gaunt and hard-featured elf with very pale skin. It looks at the machine closest to the door, makes a few scribbles on a clipboard, and then wanders back the way it came.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32487
32488 32489 32490
>>32486
Tracy makes an almost disappointed sigh of relief
".... That was weird...."
*steals everything that isn't nailed down*
zAyDD
?
No.32488
>>32486
Trumpaladin uses Hat of disguise to turn into a business man

>>32487
>"Wanna pull a bluff?"
\r
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32489
32491
>>32487
Please be more specific. Are you entering the room?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32490
32491
>>32487
Wait until the elf is actually gone
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32491
32492 32493
>>32489
They're not inside already?
>>32490
This.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32492
32494
>>32491
I thought you were doing a Scooby-Doo, peeking through the door like a totem
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32493
32495 32496
>>32491
No stealing shit until we know what is going on
>"Want to pose as a businessman and mare inspecting the units, so we can ask questions about them from the elf?"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32494
>>32492
That's better...
Does he show any signs of leaving?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32495
32496 32497
>>32493
>'I don't think that's going to work...'
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32496
32498 32499
>>32493
>>32495
Are you guys whispering this?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32497
>>32495
>"Ye of little faith. If it doesn't, you can kill him with your claws. But you're a rogue. You can do this"
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32498
>>32496
Link
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32499
>>32496
It's the empathetic link
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32500
32501
Thez, not knowing what you two are discussing whispers "I say we interrogate him, find out if he knows where I'nis is."
zAyDD
?
No.32501
[1d20 = 4]
>>32500
Fuck it then. Opens door, uses Rope of Entanglement
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32502
32503
Oh bloody hell.
I g2g for possibly an hour
I am so sorry...
7bGsA
?
No.32503
32504
[1d20 = 13]
>>32502
Don't sweat it

Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32504
>>32503
Fae is ordered to Grapple
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32505
32506
The elf-guy is caught sufficiently by surprise that he is caught sufficiently by the rope, which winds its self around him. Thez <whooof> gags his mouth and he collapses in a heap, while Fae provides support.
"He's unusually strong for his size," Fae comments.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32506
32507
>>32505
Finishes tying him down, while Fae provides any needed muscle.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32507
>>32506
With the elf subdued, Trump can get a better look at the place. Its essentially a corridor, made of metal like seen before. On either side of the corridor are placed the same sorts of cylindrical devices, which he can see have organsms (mostly human/humanoid) that are suspended motionless in liquid. As the hallway progresses further, larger and larger tanks hold increasingly sized creatures, including - at the end of the hallway and adjacent to a stairwell, a cloud giant in the largest.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32508
32509
The tanks have lines and tubes running from the base to the mouths and along the creature's body. Its very mad-scientisty.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32509
32510
>>32508
It's established that the largest creature is a Cloud giant. What about the remainder of the creatures? Are they essentially the same as the creatures seen at the walls?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32510
>>32509
No, the creatures at the walls were more bestial and feral, these seem to be more fair and gentle specimens.
7bGsA
?
No.32511
32513 32517
[1d20 = 10]
Thez moves to the end of the hall, then to the top of the stairs, and listens for noise.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32512
32514 32515
Finally back.
Again, take everything that isn't nailed down.
8RMfI
?
No.32513
32514 32516
[1d20+5 = 12]
>>32511
Tracy listens too, while stuffing her bag.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32514
32516 32518
>>32512
>>32513
The only thing not nailed down is the elf-guy's clipboard.
Beyond the door, several individuals are engaged in conversation. Its impossible to make out what they're saying.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32515
>>32512
Don't. It would take forever, you could expose a steam line, and the creatures in the tubes or liquids going in and out could be very dangerous.

You got your loot from the Hax item creation. Be satisfied with it and don't risk fucking over the whole party
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32516
>>32513
>>32514
You can take his clipboard
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32517
32519
>>32511
Trumpaladin signals for Thez to come closer to talk to him
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32518
32519 32520 32521 32523
>>32514
Take all the levers and buttons off of the machines, to effectively sabotage them.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32519
32520
>>32517
<whoooof>
"There's more beyond the door. They seem somewhat occupied, but if we're going to interrogate this guy we should take him back outside."
>>32518
And then Tracy does this.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32520
32522
>>32518
That would take a while, and we're probably going to blow up the facility, but whatever. I though you might want to interrogate a guy

>>32519
"That's exactly what I was going to recommend. Let's go do it"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32521
32523 32524
>>32518
Please describe briefly the process of sabotaging the machines. The buttons are attached, and there's no levers to be removed. It IS susceptible to breaks at several points (along tubes, glass, circuitry, etc.).
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32522
32523
>>32520
"Or at least to where the dinos were, loud noises shouldn't be that out of the ordinary from that room."
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32523
>>32521
>>32518
Sabatoge sounds loud. Let's wait until we've cleared out the next room

>>32522
"Yes, let's do that, and close the door"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32524
32525 32526
Why don't we wait on the other side of the door and just stab them as they come through?
>>32521
Nevermind that, I was mostly shitposting, but she wouldn't do something like that if she was in a hurry.
Snip-snip any visible wires, to cause problems for the next guy coming.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32525
32527 32528
>>32524
K, there are some exposed wires that can be cut. So while Tracy is doing that, Thez, Trump, Fae, and Torcuil haul elf-guy into the next room. He's definitely not casting a shadow, it wasn't just a trick of the light.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32526
32528
>>32524
That's how I wanted to do this guy. But I think Tracy's evil alignment/lack of code/intimidation makes her helpful in interrogating this half-elf.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32527
32529
>>32525
Alright, Trumpaladin removes the gag, and starts
"Sorry to startle and inconvenience you. We just want to ask a few questions"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32528
32530 32534
>>32525
A vampire?
Tracy follows the group and waits by the door, preparing to ambush the first guy who walks through.
>>32526
Paladins are responsible for all of the actions if their cohorts, but we diverge.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32529
32530 32531
>>32527
As you remove the gag, the elf hisses at you at length. "You aren't part of the Court, release me!"
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32530
32533
>>32528
Yeah, I know he's not really permitted to be around her at all, and there is a reason I had him try to kill her a few times. Just go with this fiction

>>32529
Pulls out Kefka's head from the bag, and displays it to the Elf
"I am above the Court"

8RMfI
?
No.32531
32532 32534
[1d20 = 8]
>>32529
*Hisses back*
Intimidation roll, because why not?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32532
>>32531
This is why your character should be there
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32533
32535
>>32530
Killing cohorts is also considered an evil act, but whatever...
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32534
32536 32542
>>32528
A vampire, from up close the smell of death is unmistakable. "Tracy, the round bottle," Thez says.
>>32531
The vampire seems unimpressed. "I don't know how you got in, but you'll make a fine addition to the gallery," he says with a sinister grin.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32535
32538
>>32533
Really? I was going to ask earlier if it was against Paladin code to deliberately wait for a small pregnant woman to make the first move into an area of danger, and if it mattered that he was engaged to her and that was his unborn child
I'm not a very good Paladin...
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32536
32537
>>32534
*offers bottle*
*cuts vampy's feet off*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32537
32539 32540
>>32536
He hisses as you cut his feet off.
One of these days, you'll have to start asking questions BEFORE torturing captives,....
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32538
32540 32553
>>32535
Idk if it's explicitly against code,
but letting your pregnant waifu do the dirty work isn'rt exactly exemplary behavior...

We forgive you though.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32539
>>32537
I just wanted to cut off his feet...
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32540
32541 32552
>>32537
They need to know you are willing to hurt them though. The only serious issue here is that would cause any living creature to bleed to death in a couple minutes

>>32538
D'aww
*Internet hugs pony's faggot*

Wait... You're just saying that because you want me to join the dark side
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32541
076c8a28c9baa47bb2d19b159027089e.jpg
>>32540
It's true though.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32542
>>32534
"Oh, so you have a gallery?"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32543
32545
Thez takes the bottle and opens it, pointing the top toward the vampire. The bottle dribbles slightly, but does not empty.
As Tracy finishes cutting through the vampire's feet it struggles against the ropes. "You've made a grave mistake that you shall spend a lifetime in oblvion for!"
V> Gaseous form
The vampire fades into a thick greenish cloud, no longer held in place by ropes (or physical form for that matter).
Thez> "Wave"
A huge gout of water like a fire hydrant envelops the now gaseous vampire, splashing him to the ground over against a wall. The greenish puddle wriggles a bit, but the gaseous vampire seems unable to escape from the water. A few moments later, the vampire reforms into a physical body (now neked). He's hissing like mad now.
Thez looks looks at everyone. "Not my first vampire."

Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32544
32546 32547
*cuts hands off too*
zAyDD
?
No.32545
32549
[1d20 = 9]
>>32543
Rope of Entanglement!
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32546
32548
>>32544
"These will make a fine edition to my gallery."
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32547
32550
>>32544
Damn It Tracy the new form could be an ordinary life form! That could cause it to bleed to death or die of shock!
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32548
>>32546
"Tracy, I get that you are le ebin ebil or whatever, but please, be smart about it. Think about the consequences your actions could have before doing them"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32549
32552 32561
>>32545
Success. He's now bundled in the corner, with no feet (and soon no hands), neked, soaking wet, and really pissed off.
"I recommend Cure Light Wounds if you want to squeeze info out of him,... restorative spells - especially from a holy spellcaster - are particularly 'motivating' for undead."
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32550
32552
>>32547
"He was rude to me, and I wanted his hands."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqAkq8v6LuQ
vid unrelated
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32551
*guards door, waiting to sneak-attack any faggot that comes through*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32552
32553 32554 32555
>>32540
>Dirty work
I mean, I fully intended to try to take the kills and do the most damage, I just mean she is the one who gets hit by the opponent's attack round

>>32550
"Next time, make sure it won't bleed to death first"

>>32549
Paladin's Lay of Hands on Vampelf!
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32553
>>32552
Meant to link to >>32538

Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32554
32558
>>32552
That doesn't sound very heroic...
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32555
32556 32558 32560 32564
>>32552
More hissing, writing, and angry-vamp-elf-face "WHHAT! What do you WANT!?"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32556
32557 32558
>>32555
*draws penis on his face*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32557
32559
>>32556
That reminds me. Did Torcuil ever wash off the writing Thez did on his face? Way back when he was in a coma? I don't think he ever did. Torcuil has a penis on his face, along with ridiculous anime-eyes.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32558
32562
>>32555
"We just want to know who you are, what is going on here, what gallery you are talking about, what the court has to do with this... Actually, we want to know pretty much everything that is going on here"

>>32554
That's why I had to stop and think about doing it first

>>32556
laughs at pony's silliness
*pets pony*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32559
32562
>>32557
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32560
32562 32564
>>32555
"Where's our bull? The red one." Tracy asks, not bothering to consider that he probably doesn't know shit
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32561
>>32549
*carves crucifix into one arm, and football into the other*
*slices swastika into forehead*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32562
32563 32564 32566
>>32559
Like, he has the whole time. Adjusting brain-canon
>>32558
"I work here, this is the resource wing. The gallery, well thats what those machines are in the next room. This is the Court City, the whole operation is at the behest of the court!"
>>32560
At this he looks at you confused. "This is a joke right?" He glances back the way you first came in.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32563
32565
>>32562
*goes back to waiting by door, remembering her ambushing duty*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32564
32565 32566 32567
blofeldscatyouonylivewtice.jpg
>>32560
>>32555
Trumpaladin picks up pony, and puts her in his lap as he stares down the elf vampire, petting her like a Jame's Bond Villain's cat

Grapple check on Pony

>>32562
"This is the court city? This? I thought that was North of Port Barry?"
zAyDD
?
No.32565
32566
[1d20 = 11]
>>32564
>>32563
Grapple roll for pony
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32566
32567
>>32562
"Where do you keep the weapons around here?"
>>32564
*purrs*
>>32565
No need
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32567
32568 32569
>>32564
"It is,... was,... it was north back when GM was still being a faggot and going "hurr, north is down" but then later said "Fug it, can we just have south be down?" he replies in an out-of-character, almost apologetic tone.
>>32566
There's a longsword and some armor among the pile of clothes.
"Keep? Only a fool would leave their weapons out of reach."
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32568
32570 32572
c5d234bb96257d82e8b96e5f4b25ce77.jpg
>mfw
>>32567
*takes sword*
*takes elf's clothes*
*cuts his dick off, because why not?*
zAyDD
?
No.32569
32572
636103976968836730-AFP-547315181.jpg
>>32567
Trumpaladin shrugs, in such a way the pony could leave to go get the weapons without his arms getting in the way

"So what is the operation you are working here, at the behest of the Court?"
\r
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32570
32571
>>32568
>Pic
Now you see why Trumpaladin is so afraid of Tracy
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32571
neutral_evil_demotivational_by_tootiredtomakename.jpg
>>32570

Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32572
32574 32576
>>32568
Its a damn good thing vampires have fast healing. Sheesh.
>>32569
"I run the machines. The machines extract blood from subjects. This is the main facility of the vampire (faction) blood harvesting operation."

Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32573
32575 32576
Oh, btw, how many hit dice does this guy have?
*ears perk*
"What kind of blood?"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32574
>>32572
GM shitpost: all that information could have been obtained by looking at the clipboard
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32575
32577
>>32573
That too
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32576
32578
>>32572
"Is the court mostly vampires? Where are the subjects taken from?"

>>32573
Grabs pony ears in a way to be painful to the pony
"Do not poison the child"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32577
32580
>>32575
*reads clipboard*
Did his dick grow back yet?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32578
32579
>>32576
"It's not poison."
*reads sheet, to tell if it's actually poison.*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32579
32583
>>32578
"I want my child to be born healthy, be able to live a normal life, have no deformations or mutations, and be able to be accepted by his peers. If you want to mutate yourself into... I have no idea what, you can leave me after the child is born and do whatever to your body"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32580
>>32577
I said fast healing, not fast regeneration. The wounds close, not regrow.
The clipboard contains a very neat and itemized chart indicating approximately 17 different creatures including the Cloud giant, litres of blood per hour, notes, etc. The heading indicates "Court City Blood Harvest Audit"
"The specimens are taken from wherever they can be found without disrupting the established hierarchies. I'm not much in the loop on that."
Thez gets pissed and places her heel inside his jaw. "The bull, you never answered the question about the bull."
"Hmmmhmmmmhhrhrrrrrr."
Thez removes her heel.
"He was taken that way (back the way the party originally came) and further into the structure."
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32581
What he means is, choosing door Red 7 was good, but Red 8 would have been better
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32582
32584 32585
Unfortunately, an alarm starts blaring from the Gallery room.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32583
32587 32589
>>32579
"I'm not looking for any mutations, just supplements. It's got everything the body needs. Just ask pasty over there." she says, gesturing towards the bleeding, butt-naked vampire.
zAyDD
?
No.32584
32586 32589
1511683617909.png
[4d20 = 36]
>The Elf is listening to us fight

>>32582
Whelp

Kills Elf Thing with slashes to the throat and head
8RMfI
?
No.32585
32589 32590
[1d20+5 = 13]
>>32582
Listen Check to determine what's coming and which direction to move.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32586
>>32584
*takes jaw-bones from mutilated vampire head*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32587
32588
>>32583
Trumpaladin gives a look like he's clearly uncomfortable with this and is also unconvinced, but figures if he can prevent his child from looking like a Chernobyl birth because of the mother's carelessness, he'll be fine

"Be careful for AIDS"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32588
>>32587
"I'm sure they were very careful to make sure their crops didn't have AIDS."
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32589
32590 32591
>>32583
"Thats true, blood is the most nutritious natural fluid."
>Alarm
"Oh fug."
>>32584
>kills
As Trump slices it, it again assumes gaseous form, which Thez again douses with water.
"We don't have time to kill it, damn things are like cockroaches."
>>32585
There's people in the Gallery room, one of them is approaching the door to the dino room, agitatedly saying "That motherfucker better not have gone to sleep again."
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32590
32592 32593
>>32585
*waits at door to stab anything coming through*
>>32589
*takes his lower jawbone*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32591
>>32589
Trumpaladin goes to the door onto its side, and readies an attack on whatever comes through as it comes through. Fae is ordered to do the same on the other side
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32592
32593 32597
>>32590
Scratch that second action, just get ready to sneak attack the goy who goes through the door.
Draw Assassin's dagger and sword, whilst setting auto-chain loose
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32593
32595 32596
>>32590
He doesn't become physical again. No jawbone for you.
>>32592
A familiar faced, but this time much paler fellow kicks the door open, yelling "God dammit John, where the fuck did you run off to?!" Since she hadn't really thought about it, Thez is just sorta standing there in the open. This serves its purpose of distracting the new entry though, and as Trump and Tracy let him have it Thez says "Hi Barry!"
7bGsA
?
No.32594
[1d20 = 1]
Tracy is the one who actually GETS sneak attacks, so she goes first.

zAyDD
?
No.32595
[4d20 = 37]
>>32593
Full Round attack with Vanderiem
8RMfI
?
No.32596
32598
[1d20 = 3]
>>32593
>Barry
Sneak Attack with Asassin's Dagger: Death Attack for Paralysis
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32597
32599 32611
>>32592
Leave the face to Thez or you activate your curse
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32598
>>32596
Shit...
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32599
32601
>>32597
Elves aren't hoo-man, and neither are vampires Xp
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32600
32602 32605
Jesus, Vamp Barry rolled a 1 on his saving throw against sneak attack. Let's just assume he got merc'd before he had a chance to raise an alarm.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32601
32611
>>32599
Is Barry a Vampire?
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32602
>>32600
Oh. Yes he is
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32604
32607 32614
For the record, sneak attacks don't require a die roll, they require the person on the receiving end to reflex save. And he ebin failed. Assuming Tracy didn't kill him, Trump sure as hell did, and vamp-barry is now a puddle-vampire as well, Thez keeping the bottle handy.
>>32603
I decided it was a good day for Barry to die,... again.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32605
>>32600
*steals Barry's clothes, for the second time*

Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32606
32608
Anything I need to know before I get back to this shit?
zAyDD
?
No.32607
32609
[1d20 = 9]
>>32604
What's the DC on these attacks?

Whelp, Trumpaladin listens for more people/things
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32608
32610
>>32606
We're in the Court City, apparently. We found a Vampire blood farming operation
8RMfI
?
No.32609
[1d20+5 = 9]
>>32607
Also Listen check
U22wk
?
No.32610
32611
[1d20 = 8]
>>32608
How the fuck did we get there?
GM, can I know Torc's surroundings?
Perception check just incase
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32611
32614
>>32597
"Thats sweet, but no way am I eating vampire face. Thats how you get the AIDS. In any case, we know which way to go now. These fucks are stuck in this form until the water evaporates, so we don't have to worry about them following us or raising an alarm."
She says as alarms are still going off in the Gallery room.
>>32601
This Barry is a vampire. Don't worry, there'll be lots of Barry's, as well as others whom GM works with.
>>32610
You're in an L-shaped room with 2 dead velociraptors, and two greenish puddles of water at intervals. There is an annoying alarm sound coming from one direction, and Thez is already headed in the other. Court City is where the party was following the I'nis Compass to, except that no one had ever been there and its not like anyone knocked on the door and asked "Where is this". Xp

Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32612
32613 32614
*takes velociraptor skins as well*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32613
32615 32616 32617
>>32612
Thez rolls her eyes. "If you really want to keep the corpses, help me carry these outside."
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32614
32624
>>32604
Okay, I see. DC10 + Assassin Level plus int modifier, though I want to note that it requires three rounds of study so waiting to do it to someone coming through a door would not allow a death attack, though it would allow a sneak attack

>>32611
>That's how you get AIDS
THANK YOU! Someone else finally noticed how dangerous eating random shit is

*Follows Thez to where ever she takes hims

>>32612
That would make a wonderful purse, but I'm afraid that would take several minutes and we don't have the time
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32615
32619 32624
>>32613
I would've just taken their entire bodies, but Trump's faggot is paranoid about worms.
*helps to carry*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32616
32624
>>32613
*Helps Thez carry Potential Purses. Get's Fae to help*
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32617
32618
>>32613
"Tracy, can I get a tissue sample?"
Torc follows, helping how he can
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32618
32620
>>32617
*offers piece of dino*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32619
>>32615
They are too heavy and generally not worth taking the whole thing, just get the skins.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32620
32621 32622 32624
>>32618
"Thanks Tracy. So, now what the hell are we doing?"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32621
32623 32627
>>32620
"We're looking for the stupid bull before he gets himself killed."
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32622
32623
>>32620
"We're going to door Red 8 so we can rescue Inferius"
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32623
>>32621
"I knew that."
>>32622
"Is that where he is?"

Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32624
32625 32626 32627
>>32614
Fair point, I'll not make that mistake again.
>>32615
>>32616
Upon getting the bodies outside, Thez <whoooof>'s one away,.... <whooof>'s back,... and then <whooooof>'s the other one away,... before <whoooof> returning.
"There. They're outside the city wall, if you want to retrieve or resource them later."
>>32620
>>32358
Vampire-elf-guy just revealed that the door (8) at the end of the path that Red 7 is on is the door that the party wants to go to find Infernius.
Considering the available options, the party bypassed a whole lot of crawling and fighting, not to mention back-tracking and shit. It wasn't a perfect choice, but it was damn near.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32625
>>32624
"Well, If we're goin'..."
Torc steps to the side and gestures at Thez
"Ladies first"
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32626
>>32624
"I already took the best parts, but I'll pick them up later."
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32627
32628
>>32624
>My Choice was amazing
Yay!

>>32621
"Tracy, want to inspect door Red 8?"
8RMfI
?
No.32628
32632
[1d20+5 = 11]
>>32627
Listen check to hear what's beyond the door.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32629
32630
Should I summon Trash Man?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32630
32631
>>32629
Wait for the next fight.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32631
>>32630
Well I assume there will be one when we go through the door
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32632
32633 32636
>>32628
Nothing can be heard from this position. No sounds occur from around the door.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32633
32634 32635
>>32632
Detect Evil
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32634
32636 32637
>>32633
Distant, but 2 presences far from the door in the next room.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32635
32636 32638 32639
>>32633
Detect Good
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32636
32639
>>32632
>>32635
>>32634
Is Torc gonna have to fireball a door again?
"Anytime today would be nice..."
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32637
32638 32640
>>32634
Opens Door
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32638
32641
>>32635
None except Torcuil and Trump.
>>32637
The door opens to a long staircase leading down. 2 voices can be heard speaking from the bottom, one female and one male. The female is raspy and ghostly, the male is deep and inhuman.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32639
32640
>>32635
>>32636
"who wants to walk down?" Trumpaladin whispers
U22wk
?
No.32640
32642 32643
[1d20 = 6]
>>32637
"Finally"
Torc summons the Trash Man
17 STR
15 DEX
5 CON
17 INT
20 WIS
15 CHA
GM, feel free to makes slight changes if necassary
Rolling initiatve for Trash Man
>>32639
"Ladies first?"
8RMfI
?
No.32641
32642
[1d20+5 = 18]
>>32638
*looses auto-flame-chain*
Spot check to see what's down there, through the dark
>low-light vision/darkvision
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32642
32644 32645 32646
>>32641
>>32640
THEY ARE TOO FAR AWAY! WE HAD THE ELEMENT OF SURPISE! Oh Come on! We could have listened to them

*Throws Torcuil own the stairs*
8RMfI
?
No.32643
32645 32651 32656
[2d20 = 6]
>>32640
*kicks trash can down the stairs with both rear hooves, as a distraction*
*Sends chain after it to auto-attack whatever's down there*
Rolling for chain's attacks
U22wk
?
No.32644
[1d20 = 14]
>>32642
Aw what?
He never said anything?
What the hell?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32645
32647
>>32643
Shit...
>>32642
*grabs torc, to keep him from falling*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32646
32648
>>32642
>surprise
Seriously. It actually makes my job more difficult now. Hold on,....
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32647
32649 32651
I want to specify the Trash Man made no noise, he just appeared
>>32645
Torc whispers "thanks Tracy"
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32648
>>32646
Trumpaladin stands back and expresses his frustration
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32649
32650 32651 32653
>>32647
e_e
So you summoned him without making a sound? Cuz, Summon Trash Man is a non-verbal spell? The Trash Man doesn't strike me as the quiet type.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32650
>>32649
Tracy shoved him down the stairs as soon as he appeared.
>element of surprise.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32651
32652
>>32647
It's the Trash Man. He doesn't do stealth

>>32649
This.

>>32643
There are better ways to Leeroy Jenkins
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32652
32654
>>32651
>Leeroy Jenkins
I'm the Rogue/Assassin/Blackguard; let me decide the sneak attacks!
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32653
32654 32656
>>32649
Does writing in a tome make noise?
BESIDES just the Trash Man could run down
I'm honestly supprised now one has killed Torc out of sheer annoyance, especially you GM. I fucking suck at this
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32654
32655 32656
>>32652
Because throwing a trashcan down spiral stairs is so stealthy

>>32653
>supprised now one has killed Torc out of sheer annoyance
I know, right?
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32655
>>32654
Fuck your wussy ass sneak attacks
TM> I'M THE TRASH MAN
And he jumps down the stairs to fight while Torc holds everyone back at the top
Torc (whispering)> Hold up, lets see how long he lasts
7bGsA
?
No.32656
32658
[1d20 = 2]
>>32653
If I was rigidly adhering to D&D rules, I probably would have.
>>32654
Its a straight staircase. So the ppl at the bottom know that there's something at the top. For future reference, consider casting spells before entering the room you wish to be sneaky-ish in.
>>32643
Quaint, but the staircase is more than 60'
H> Finger of Death

Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32657
32659 32660 32661
The sound of Trash Man slumping and then dematerializing can be heard.
"You, go and learn what the meaning of this is."
H> Teleport
Heavy steps can be heard advacing up the staircase.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32658
>>32656
>Finger of Death
So now we know what is waiting for us
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32659
32662
>>32657
>2
>still killed him instantly
"We're fucked"
Torc projects his sheild and pulls out staff of ulitimate power
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32660
32662
>>32657
Moves outside of stairwell, and readies Full Round attack with Smite Evil on the first two attacks. Fae is asked to do the same on the other side
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32661
32663
>>32657
Fall back a bit and prepare chain for attacking.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32662
32665 32666
>>32659
That was Trash Man's saving throw
>>32660
The footsteps stop part of the way up the staircase,... cuz there's a pretty obvious spiked chain dangling there.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32663
>>32661
>"Recommend sneak attack like on Barry. You will not get a better chance, and distance will not save you"
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32664
Thez sighs and goes ethereal.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32665
32669
>>32662
*chain slowly and awkwardly retracts*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32666
32667 32668
>>32662
How do you determine the DC for a finger of Death?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32667
32670
>>32666
The spell listing has it as a fortitude save, DC spell level (7) + intelligence bonus.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32668
32671
>>32666
Matters how powerful the caster is.
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32669
32673
>>32665
Mirthless chuckling can be heard from the base of the stairs.
"Very well. Take your time revealing yourselves, your intrusion has been noted and will be swiftly routed," the voice grains, in an abysmally low tone.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32670
32672 32675
>>32667
Oh Thank God.
*Holds on to +15 Fortitude save modifier like prayer beads, but remains at the door, readying an attack*
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32671
>>32668
Want to do this?

MOUNTS PONY
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32672
32674
>>32670
Strike that, its 10 + spell lvl + int bonus
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32673
32674
>>32669
[angry chain-rattling noises]
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32674
32676 32681
>>32672
Well that's less good

>>32673
We could go Ethereal and go around him maybe
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32675
32677
>>32670
Prayer beads?
Booms can be heard from beyond the current adversary.
8RMfI
?
No.32676
32678
[1d20+21 = 27]
>>32674
Walls don't allow for phasing through.
Spot check to witness whoever's at the bottom
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32677
>>32675
Can't really charge him, and need a specific mount to go ethereal to get around him, so I'm stuck for the moment
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32678
32680
>>32676
Thez just did it
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32679
Torc's faggot frantically searches for the SoUP's spell list
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32680
32683
>>32678
Walls can't be phased through, but dudes can.
More booms can be heard from beyond the current guy (Oh FFS, its Dick Cheney)

Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32681
32682 32683
>>32674
Fuck it then.
*Advance down the stairs in ghost-form*
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32682
32684
>>32681
DIck Cheney stands there, giving his zombie-face, and looking quite evil and undead. He wields a warhammer, and is clad in blackened armor. He seems oblivious to your movements.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32683
32685
>>32680
>Dick Cheney
Que? Is he deer hunting

>>32681
>"You materialize next to him, make a sneak attack, and I'll flank him with the boots"
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32684
32685
>>32682
Why is he a villain though?
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32685
32686 32689 32691
>>32683
Rapid-dismount requires a Ride check.
>>32684
>Dick Cheney.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32686
32688
>>32685
Wait. Am I mounted on you?
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32687
32692
I have an idea to buy us time
Torc casts wall of force in the stairwell when he can
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32688
32689
>>32686
That's what you said earlier

I'm going to have to go soon...
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32689
32690 32691
>>32685
>Implying America did anything wrong in spreading Democracy to the Middle East and Liberating the oppressed oil reserves there

>>32688
Eh, rides ghost horsey down stairs, and readies an attack for when she materializes behind him
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32690
>>32689
I really can't tell if you're being ironic or not...
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32691
32694 32695
>>32689
>wants to get into a lengthy discussion about foreign policy cuz GM decided he'd make a good undead character.
Sigh, no mounting indoors.
>>32685
Hasn't been mounted since first endering the place,....
More booms, and a click sound can be heard from beyond Dick Cheney.


Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32692
32696
>>32687
That will buy time,... in a manner of speaking.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32694
32696
>>32691
Tracy walks forward down the dark corridor, sword drawn and chain prepared on auto-strike.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32695
32697
>>32691
Mother fucker!

Trumpaladin walks into the doorway, and casts

TURN UNDEAD
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32696
32698
>>32692
"Ideas?"
>>32694
Have fun running into that wall of force
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32697
>>32695
He casts in on Dick Cheney. Cause he's dead
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32698
32699
>>32696
Why did you do that? How does that do anything other than fuck us over by leaving us unable to attack him? And yes I have an idea, cast "Implosion" on him
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32699
32700 32707
>>32698
Fine, but when he kills you first I'll be the last to cate.
Trrc cancels that and casts ray of enfeeblement
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32700
32701 32704
>>32699
Don't cast on Tracy.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32701
>>32700
I wasn't going too
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32702
Wait a minute.

Casts DEATH WARD on self
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32704
32706
>>32700
If Tracy would like to be five feet or less from Trumpaladin at the time of casting, AND remain within five feet of him as they progress down the stair case, Tracy can have immunity to finger of death and perhaps a couple other benefits Trumpaladin casts on himself
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32705
Sorry I had to step out.
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32706
32715
>>32704
Follow her down the stairs.
7bGsA
?
No.32707
32709
[1d20 = 19]
If Thez were in the room, she would be facepalming. A few more BOOMs can be heard from the next room.
>>32699
>ROE
Hmmm, that one might actually do something.


7bGsA
?
No.32708
32710
[1d6+5 = 9]
ROE strikes successfully, severely retarding Dick's strength.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32709
>>32707
I hope that 19 is in my favor
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32710
>>32708
Woo hoo
Eat dick Dick....
That sounds weird
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32711
32712 32713 32714
"Prepare yourselves, for you'll be denied the quiet of death." Dick says, ascending the staircase.
Should I mention that the staircase is too narrow to allow ppl to stand side-by-side?
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32712
32716
>>32711
Yeah that might be useful
Is there a roll Torc has to do when he shoots his pistols, cause thats gonna hapen after the Pence Prod comes out
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32713
>>32711
Trumpaladin goes towards Cheney to try to attack him with his sword
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32714
32716 32717
>>32711
Use the Hand of Glory to cast Daylight down the stairs.
Too narrow to dodge?
Throw as many poisoned kunai as she can in one turn.
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32715
>>32706
Do you want to be the person to make melee contact, or me?
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32716
32718 32719
>>32712
You're gonna use the melee cattle-prod before the ranged pistols?
>>32714
>poison
>undead
>facepalming intensifies
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32717
>>32714
You might want to get behind and above me
Mrs. Sentry
8RMfI
?
No.32718
32719 32720 32723
>>32716
I'm sorry. I've got a project that's due in three hours, and I haven't been paying the best attention...
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32719
32723
>>32716
Its not supposed to be melee, I thought I said it shot lightning.
But, I guess it's pistol time.
>>32718
RIP
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32720
32729 37271
>>32718
Oh fuck, you go do that

Grapples pony, and move her above and behind him so he'll be the one to take the hit and not waifu
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32721
32722
Casts Protection from Evil on Self
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32722
32723
>>32721
This was not intended to be posted. If cheney is a single round away, Trumapaldin readies an attack, with two smite evils
Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32723
32725 32726
>>32718
Thats fine, I'm about to cinematic it to a close anyhow
>>32719
You said "Cattle Prod"
>>32722
Dick Slowly creeps his way up the stairs, not for stealth but to maintain his posture. He displays a certain finesse, despite being a walking corpse (what? he IS!)

Anonymous
7bGsA
?
No.32724
A BOOOOM sound echoes from beyond Dick Cheney, followed by a scraping sound.
Anonymous
U22wk
?
No.32725
32727
>>32723
That shot lightning
Trumpaladin
zAyDD
?
No.32726
>>32723
Well, then Trumpaladin casts Protection from Evil on himself. If pony is close enough (I think she should be) she should also receive it because she has the Paladin's Mount class

To Dick Cheney
"Have I ever told you that I appreciate what was accomplished in Iraq? Not only did you get Sadam out, but you managed to build a democratic regime that lasted"
Anonymous