/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

SquirrlyNuts.jpg
Random Nuts
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21610
Carrying on with the ongoing RP Game, since the last bread got extra-stale (GM really should get a bread-box). Characters are in development and progress, with a variety of tasks and agendas. Nothing is trying to eat anyone for the moment, so there's no pressure to GET IN, but who am I kidding? Stuff is always more or less happening.
Come on in, the water's fine.
No homo, can't forget that bit

Yetsturdy
Scruffy
U7NQF
?
No.21612
21614
165468__artist needed_source needed_safe_applejack_fluttershy_pinkie pie_rainbow dash_rarity_twilight sparkle_broom_crossover_dark magic_futurama_mane .png
YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BANISH ME! Fools!
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21613
21616
Spoilered

Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21614
21618 21620 21621
>>21612
You know, I'm very much tempted to make Scruffy a villain in this game,...
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21615
21617
How long should it take to cast those horseshoes?
Yetsturdy
Scruffy
U7NQF
?
No.21616
346421__safe_artist-colon-marcusmaximus_princess erroria_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc-colon-milky way_oc-colon-tracy cage_broom_colored_female_fluffy pony_human.png
>>21613
Why, if it isn't the old Tracy Cage. I remember you. I shall banish you and your Milk Mare, and all the rest of your kind as I did before!
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21617
>>21615
I gotta run some errands, I'll think on that (probably not too long, likely before the end of tonight)
U7NQF
?
No.21618
21619 21622 21628
m3rFufA.jpg
>>21614
Oh, you have no idea. However bad of a human being you think it must take to perpetrate the Scruffening, this Yetsturdy autist is much, much worse. Just read through some of the leaked 4chan Janitor IRC chatlogs and you'll see what I mean
\r
U7NQF
?
No.21619
21628 21630 21634
>>21618
22/06/12

(23:05:38) +Troid: are you just /mlp/, yets?
(23:05:45) +yetsturdy: and /g/
(23:05:51) +yetsturdy: according to moots I am Top Autism
(23:05:58) +Troid: yes, I remember that
(23:06:04) +yetsturdy: (I could probably sue but ily guys)
(23:06:33) +yetsturdy: I'm not even autistic
(23:06:35) +Spitch: I didn't know you were on /g/ yets
(23:06:36) +yetsturdy: doctors said so
(23:06:44) +Troid: /g/ has more janitors than I thought, that makes 4
(23:06:45) +yetsturdy: I hate /g/ too
(23:06:45) +Kamui: Alright, time to crash. If anyone finds it of interest to scan the /m/ board and sees any threads with the Disney XD logo, if you can report them (or throw the link to a mod to BR, I'm not starting that crap up again)
(23:06:48) +yetsturdy: I hate everything
(23:06:50) +yetsturdy: It's a problem
(23:06:51) +errorname457: I'd love ya on /v/ wwl, /jp/ janitors seem to have an instinctive understanding of the place
(23:06:55) +yetsturdy: I only see flaws in everything
(23:06:59) +Troid: including one mystery janitor who doesn't use IRC
(23:07:01) +Troid: night kamui!
(23:07:02) +yetsturdy: IRL too
(23:07:02) +Spitch: I like it, besides the avatarfags and the flamebaiting it's a quality board
(23:07:07) » Join: UltraHoss ([email protected])
(23:07:07) » ChanServ (+v) UltraHoss
(23:07:20) +Spitch: There's a couple janis who don't use IRC, I think a couple of them are on /cgl/
(23:07:30) +Kamui: night Troid, all~
(23:07:36) +yetsturdy: why is everyone so terrible
(23:07:39) +Spitch: night
(23:07:40) +Troid: one of /cgl/'s janitors doesn't use IRC, yeah
(23:07:41) +yetsturdy: why can't people just be nice to each other

[10:58:57] <yetsturdy> I wish /pol/ was smart enough to understand postmodernism

(17:52:41) +yetsturdy: That will open your mind like postmodernism.

<yetsturdy> I've got to figure out the headcanon that makes me OK with her having wings.
<yetsturdy> I can't ignore the wings. They're not going away. I need to accept that.
<yetsturdy> Drinky_Kraw: Brainstorm with me.
<yetsturdy> I think the most acceptable way for her to have wings is if she has taken that power from Celestia.
<yetsturdy> There was fanart of that sort of thing before it actually happened.
<yetsturdy> So maybe if I conceive of Twilight's princesshood as Celestia's fatal mistake, with Twilight later being corrupted by dark alicorn magic…
<penis_> yetsturdy, stop being so autistic
<yetsturdy> No, penis_.
<penis_> `88,
<penis_> wake up
<penis_> help me here
<yetsturdy> This is important for my mental health.
<yetsturdy> Now then
<yetsturdy> I don't think Celestia KNOWS about Twilight's dark alicorn magic.
<yetsturdy> And we've already seen that alicorn magic CAN be evil, as evidenced by the Alicorn Amulet's influence over Trixie.
<penis_> yeah but trixie was a lesser unicorn
<penis_> with lesser powers
<penis_> clearly not princesshood material
<yetsturdy> Now, Twilight first awakened her alicorn magic when under the influence of King Sombre, whose magical aura Twilight's alicorn spell inherited.
<penis_> where's your precious headcanon now
<yetsturdy> penis_: The point I was making about Trixie is that alicorn magic CAN be evil.
<penis_> nobody cares
<penis_> just watch the show
<S600> this
<S600> ^^
<penis_> pls yets, i dont want to see you tear yourself up over this
<penis_> it's not worth it
<yetsturdy> My headcanon is becoming this: Celestia sensed when Twilight used alicorn magic when facing Sombre, and thought that this was the sign she'd been waiting for, that Twilight's friendship had grown so strong that she had tapped into the cosmic source of Alicorn magic power, and was ready to be tipped over the edge into full alicorn princesshood, wings and all.
<yetsturdy> But Celestia was mistaken, because she had not witnessed the corrupt dark aura that Twilight's horn takes on when she accesses alicorn magic.
<penis_> that's the dumbest thing i've ever seen you type
<S600> lol
<Shadowwalker> sick burn
<yetsturdy> For you see, Twilight gained alicorn power while under the influence of King Sombre, who used the opportunity to corrupt her magical alicorn energy stream with his dark influence.
<yetsturdy> Celestia's fatal mistake then was to enable Twilight's transformation without realizing that Sombre had already gotten his hooks into her.
<penis_> in other words, "i still have hope that her alicornhood will be removed later on in the season, there's still a chance"
<penis_> just end it
<penis_> your life
<S600> #rekt

<penis_> I think I see your problem yetsturdy
<yetsturdy> inb4 autism
<penis_> Twilight, for the entirety of this show, has been growing, learning
<penis_> while you have remained the same, boring, useless pile of flesh
<penis_> you envy that
<penis_> you hate the change
<penis_> maybe you should do something with your life
<yetsturdy> penis_: you're right
<yetsturdy> I should do something with my life
<yetsturdy> I should focus on my job
<yetsturdy> and ignore all of you forever
<penis_> good plan

443:[11:11:09] <yetsturdy> The holocaust killed languages
445:[11:11:39] <yetsturdy> like, we consider it a lesser crime if someone hurts you than if they straight-up kill you
446:[11:11:59] <yetsturdy> to kill someone is an order of magnitude more criminal than just hurting them, like cutting them, even.
447:[11:12:31] <yetsturdy> so it's an order of magnitude above killing, at least, to kill a CULTURE or LANGUAGE.
448:[11:12:50] <yetsturdy> assault is to homocide as homocide is to genocide
449:[11:13:00] <yetsturdy> A genocide isn't just "killing a lot of people", it's "killing a culture"
452:[11:13:18] <yetsturdy> yeah
453:[11:13:21] <yetsturdy> and like
455:[11:13:31] <yetsturdy> the survivors of the holocausts and wars
456:[11:13:39] <yetsturdy> they look at American society, and they see all the warning signs
457:[11:13:43] <yetsturdy> and it scares them
459:[11:13:45] <yetsturdy> so they study the culture
461:[11:14:00] <yetsturdy> they make it academic, they build universities to study the culture and figure out why, how, it could happen
462:[11:14:03] <yetsturdy> and how to prevent it
463:[11:14:07] <yetsturdy> guys
465:[11:14:20] <yetsturdy> the SJWs are the only ones stopping us from doing another holocaust in America
467:[11:14:34] <yetsturdy> If it wasn't for them, our culture would be in full-blown racist mode like Nazis
468:[11:14:38] <yetsturdy> seriously
471:[11:14:44] <yetsturdy> Stop and think about it.
\r
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21620
21621
>>21614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.21621
>>21620
Kek
>>21614
Meme-enemies are the best.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21622
21625
>>21618
can we all agree that moot was a faggot?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21623
21624 21627
Does infernius still want his horn back?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21624
21626
>>21623
From who? Thez?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21625
>>21622
I wasn't active on 4chan at the time. I do know this:

(00:38:02) ‹+yetsturdy› I don't think /mlp/ would notice me unless I started deleting all the porn.
(00:38:27) ‹~moots› considering it's a worksafe board, you should
(00:38:30) ‹~moots› clop clop isn't allowed
(00:38:40) ‹~moots› the fact that i even had to type that grosses me out
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21626
>>21624
Thez already made the other horn into jewelry. Tracy still has hers though.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21627
21629 21632
>>21623
sure what do i goota do for it?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21628
21634
>>21618
>>21619
hang all 4cuck mods.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21629
>>21627
Don't do it...
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21630
>>21619
>yetsturdy: I'm not even autistic
>yetsturdy: I'm not even autistic
sure your not bud.
Scruffening Leaks
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21631
21638
Found the best ones

(19:41:07) +yetsturdy: it's going to be excellent.
(19:41:15) +yetsturdy: Exterminatus.
(19:41:21) +yetsturdy: Purge.
(19:42:12) +McNuggets: I'll be more than happy to purge the place ... I can handle the rage
(19:42:41) +yetsturdy: moot said "no porn"
(19:42:47) +yetsturdy: and I asked moot what counts
(19:42:55) +yetsturdy: and he gave me a very liberal definition.

(22:20:26) +yetsturdy: dashiCRAY: are you participating in the exterminatus?
(22:20:41) +dashiCRAY: exterminatus?
(22:20:51) +yetsturdy: dashiCRAY: you're /mlp/, right?
(22:21:07) +dashiCRAY: yea but I havent ben surfing lately that mush
(22:21:10) +Axism: exterminatus is the happening, right?
(22:21:16) +Axism: in /mlp/?
(22:21:41) +dashiCRAY: I'm not caught up on my board news haha
(22:21:42) +yetsturdy: Axism: the Happening was Lauren Faust visiting /mlp/
(22:22:11) +Axism: so what's exterminatus?
(22:22:15) +yetsturdy: and now per moots spake, we're purging the shit.
(22:22:38) +yetsturdy: deleting all fetish generals and applying the rules more harshl


Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21632
21633 21635
infernius irl.png
>>21627
Help her out with her crafting.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21633
21636
>>21632
>Not asking her husband
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21634
>>21619
>>21628
kek penis gets to avoid the rope
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21635
21637
>>21632
alright. its a deal.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21636
>>21633
I need spells. Also, this is for him to get his horn back.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21637
21639
images (1).jpg
>>21635
But we need to resurrect the pirates...
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21638
>>21631
REEEEEEEEEEEE scrufy gets a slow acid bath!!
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21639
>>21637
i can do both.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21640
21641
3.5e Barbarian trying to craft.png
Tracy is currently in the forge/workshop, crafting instruction booklets all around her, trying her hardest to fix the string onto a composite longbow with her teeth. She looks frustrated at a catalog page full of magic items.
>pic semi-related
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21641
21643
>>21640
"hey what do?"
Anonymous
RNBHD
?
No.21642
21644 21646
image.png
Trumpaladin waits for GM to show up so he can talk to NPCs. In the meantime, he uses Vanderiem's Bolshevik sensing powers to hunt down the evil sausage remnants and swipe them before they can infect his unborn child
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21643
21644
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>21641
*looks over slightly annoyed, but appreciative*
"... when I arrived in this world, I didn't think it'd be so different from back at home: everything needs either magick or thumbs to operate around here..." *trails off*
"...W-w-would you mind giving me a hand?"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21644
21646
1438252257557.jpg
>>21642
>rare pepe pls no steal
>>21643
"what you need me help with?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21645
21649
Alright, catching up
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21646
21647 21649
>>21642
Reeeeeee! Muh sausages!
>>21644
*sighs in antisocial pony*
".. I have a lot of t-trouble in this workshop, despite these weird shoes Lenos made me... Y-you spend quite a bit of time down here, s-s-so I wonder.. would you mind helping me out every once in a while..?" *half-assed smile*
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21647
21659
>>21646
"yea me help you when you need it" *thumbs up*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21648
oh shit, g2g for now
Dialogue will have to wait
Anonymous
RNBHD
?
No.21649
>>21646
It's in the child's best interests

>>21645
GM!

Trumpaladin finds and carefully seals away the Soros parts, then cleans all associated materials. He goes to the kitchen and prepares a cup of Chamomile Tea. He then goes to the stables or the spare room where Slovenia is presently located.

"Hello!" Offers Tea
"How are you finding your new accommodations?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21650
21651 21652
Alright. What a day! So I'm figuring that the zephyr shoes can be done in a day's time since they're a simple enchantment. Any other things for me to address? I know Trump has questions for Slovenia, but if everyone is still in Port/Tower, I can't really throw any monsters at 'em with any legitimacy. I did have one idea cooked up, but we'll get to that.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21651
>>21650
im in the forge. with tracy
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21652
21653 21655
>>21650
"This is far better than I anticipated, thank you," she says taking the tea (telekinesis is a 5th level spell, but I'm figuring for MLP continuity I'll let her have it an nerf other abilities)
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21653
21656
>>21652
Trumpaladin moves himself to sit in a position near her, looking at her.

"I'm very glad to hear that are adjusting well here so far.

So... You're from Equestria, correct? Who were you in your former life?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21655
>>21652
I imagine that all unicorns would have Mage Hand level telekinesis as their base ability.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21656
21657 21658
>>21653
She tilts her head coyly.
"What would you guess?"
I have an answer, I'm not just stalling, but the thought occurred to me to play it this way.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21657
21660
>>21656
"With your looks and charm you could be a fashion model, or an actress. But I do not know your talents.

I was a law enforcement officer for many years. When I wondered why we were being impeded I became a civilian government official, and ascended a few ranks there, before my life was cut abruptly.

But tell me about you. What you did and can do"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21658
>>21656
im gonna be bringing the bastard swords into town while trump talks to his second waifu
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21659
21661 21670
>>21647
*tries to smile*
"..Th-thanks a lot, big guy..!"
*Looks over at unfinished items*
"I had a couple of projects here that aren't getting completed any time soon without spells.. Would you mind helping me out?"
*produces an unhilted knife and two pole with hides wrapped around one end*
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Assassin%27s_Dagger
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Darkskull
".. I-If that's okay, that is..." *averts gaze for a bit* "I can finish them later-on myself once the enchantments are set.."
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21660
21665
>>21657
"You flatter me, but my talents lie in carpentry and woodworking. I adore the smell of sawdust, and the satisfaction of taking a rough piece of lumber and shaping it into something both beautiful and functional. It is the beauty and aesthetics that really draws my attention."
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21661
21662
>>21659
"yea me help you cause you my friend, but would you mind taking these bastard swords to get finished for me?"
SXv2m
?
No.21662
21663
[1d20 = 4]
>>21661
"That's fine by me."
Rolling Control Shape +9 to assume hybrid form (light war horse)
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21663
21665
>>21662
"......."
*picks up swords with tiny pony hooves and slowly carries them away one by one*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21664
21667 21690
Idk how this Control Shape skill works,
but I'll just roll with it and figure it out as I go.

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21665
21674
>>21660
"Fascinating! With your soft appearance, I would not have guessed, though you do look like you have an eye for aesthetics.

Now I don't know if you want to stay cooped up in a room all day, or if you get bored sometimes. But if you want the chance to get back at it, to build things, we have many opportunities.

One of the members of our party - Tor-cil, tor-quill, how ever you say his name - is actually in the process of crafting Trebuchets for a campaign we are planning. I don't know if the Trebuchet, or the Ballista is your idea of beauty... I love the power and the glory expressed when they let loose... But it is a way you can focus your creative energies. If you'd like to do something... more artistic, we could always use an expert carpenter to create furniture, fixtures, and facades for my various building projects. Restaurants, the Stadium, hotels, apartments. A whole new world to shape.

Of course, if you have something else in mind, or you'd like to start on something smaller, I'm all ears"

>>21663
Kek
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21666
images.jpg
Boop
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21667
21668
>>21664
Want a bow?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21668
21669 21671 21690
*finally finishes dragging all of the swords to the forge*

Were we going to have a session tonight?
>>21667
I implied she made one earlier.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21669
21675
>>21668
The handbow she shot herself with?
xX5HS
?
No.21670
21679
[2d20 = 26]
>>21659
rolls to make the items +14 to both
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21671
21672
>>21668
I had planned to, I've been working with Lenos' faggot, learning the ins and outs of 'how to lathe'. I promise I'll be less faggoty in a bit.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21672
21673
>>21671
how did koraks faggot feel about his char dying?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21673
21676 21677
>>21672
Uhm,... he doesn't know yet. He's working in a different department, and I haven't had a chance to break the news to him.
>+14
Oh hell no. Max augment for a weapon is +5
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21674
21678
>>21665
"There's something satisfying about the feeling of wood-chips in my mane. I'm not familiar with a trebuchet, but it sounds big. Normally I am more for smaller crafts, but I'm up for a challenge. You'll have to introduce me to this Torquil."
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21675
21678
>>21669
No. The bowstring she was fastening while she was talking to Infernius.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21676
>>21673
Only one was a weapon. The other two were the Nithing poles.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21677
21690
>>21673
that was for my rolls m8 i put my smithing up to +14 when i lvled.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21678
21691
>>21675
That's way too subtle, and also just a bow string

>>21674
"Well, he's not around at the moment. I don't believe I can find him anyways, and I believe we're going to have to harvest the wood for those first. In the meantime, would you like to craft something else? We have a fine craft shop with all sorts of equipment. You may want to take a look at it.

Would you, could you, perhaps make a composite longbow, or crossbow?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21679
21680
>>21670
I had him cast on one unfinished Assassin's dagger and two Darkskulls. How do I need to roll in order to finish those?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21680
21681
>>21679
dont you need magic?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21681
21682
>>21680
Does she? I thought Infernius cast the spells earlier.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21682
21683
>>21681
yea. i thought you meant youd do it yourself.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21683
21684 21685
>>21682
Idk how crafting works and neither does she... I'll try later.
Also, if Infernius checks his vest-pocket, the horn will be in there.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21684
21686
>>21683
"oi when did you put this here?"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21685
21686
>>21683
i have +14 in crafting(blacksmith) if you want me to.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21686
21687 21692
>>21684
*doesn't respond for a moment or two*
"... Ugh.. S-s-some time a while ago. It's not like I feel extra gracious or anything b-baka!" *averts gaze*
>>21685
With the dagger, yes. The Nithing Poles only need their spells to be completed.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21687
Spoilered
>>21686
Naughty Naughty little pony
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21688
I know, I'm being an exceptional faggot. ~_~
I can explain though, and its only taking this long cuz A. its business related, and B. I don't want to be rude. Plz no bully
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21689
*continues working on bow*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21690
>>21664
In non-combat, you mostly don't need to roll for that, excepting new attempts like w/ the crossbow or otherwise untrained attempts.
>>21668
The blades are finished, he needs them fitted
>>21677
My bad, carry on

Anonymous
RNBHD
?
No.21691
>>21678
"On further consideration, maybe it's better to explore the shop later"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21692
21693
>>21686
"tracy why you so nervous around friends?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21693
21694 21695
1514643__safe_artist-colon-mr square_oc_oc-colon-tracy cage_animated_gif_monochrome_pony_undertale.gif
*fills body with chocolate icecream*
>>21692
".. F-f-f-friends?! Wh-who said anything about friends?!baka"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21694
21696
>>21693
Thez, almost out of nowhere (since she lost most of her magic, she's using her skills more) jumps in and grabs Tracy in a big hug.
"You didn't HAVE to say it! Its too late!" ^_^
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21695
21696
>>21693
"of course were friends i forgave you for stabbing me"

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21696
21698
>>21694
*tries to contain icecream*
>>21695
*gasps* "Oh.. so you did..." *gasps*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21697
21698
*hides blushing*
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21698
>>21697
>>21696
"whats wrong little pony?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21699
21700
286465__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_feels_grayscale_meme_monochrome_solo_wat.jpg
>tfw all your OC friends are either dead or only kept "alive" by cancerous shitposters
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21700
21701
>>21699
"pets poner"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21701
21702
>>21700
*doesn't bite*
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21702
21703
>>21701
"you didnt bite me i see. i like being friends."
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21703
21704
>>21702
"grrrrr...!"
*still doesn't bite*

Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21704
21705
>>21703
"why growl?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21705
21706 21707
>>21704
*doesn't respond*
*looks at the ground and turns away*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21706
21708 21710
>>21705
Except that Thez is still hugging her
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21707
21708
>>21705
*sad minotuar noises*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21708
>>21706
*is stuck*
>>21707
*suppressed sad pony noises*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21709
21711
T> lets go
"K, so my faggot is completely and totally done, and is committed for whatever duration. He's gotta do a tiny bit of back-reading to make sure nothing's overlapping or getting forgotten, but he's not running off anymore."
Anonymous
RNBHD
?
No.21710
21712 21713
>>21706
Um... Can I come join the group?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21711
1506720374100.jpg
>>21709

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21712
21714
>>21710
I thought he was still talking to that unicorn?
>would let join
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21713
>>21710
If Thez still had a tail, she'd use it to literally rope him in
Anonymous
RNBHD
?
No.21714
21719
>>21712
I don't think I ever got a response....
Anonymous
RNBHD
?
No.21716
21717
Fuck it.

Go to the crafts room bringing Slovenia
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21717
21718 21724
>>21716
Fucking shite..! muh flowcharts; muh math..
*ears perk at detected movements outside*

Anonymous
RNBHD
?
No.21718
>>21717
Yes, I did think of the mathycharts. But fuck it,
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21719
21720 21721 21725
>>21714
Again, I apologize for being a faggot. Let's see,....
"This is amazing! There's several lathes yes of COURSE I'm including real-life elements!, a variety of saws, air tools,... I could furnish the whole TOWER with all this!" Slovenia says wide-eyed. She grabs a pair of safety-glasses safety first. "Is there a ready supply of lumber? We can cut it if needs be," she is looking around furiously, and Trump can tell she is doing a variety of calculations without really being aware of it.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21720
21722
>>21719
Is this the same room as the location Inferius and Tracy are located, or a different one?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21721
21723
>>21719
"Well, as I said before, if you want to do something big - really big - we'll need to collect more lumber"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21722
21725 21728
Tracy meanwhile, has finished all her projects. Yes, all of them. I figure you guys put up with my flaky-ness today, the least I could do is nix any time-requirements on projects (assuming they're not excessive). I know there was a bow and some Nithing poles, please list any omissions.
>>21720
They were originally mapped as different areas, but (gasp) there's a staircase that connect the two areas, almost like the Tower is morphic.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21723
21724
>>21721
"I see. From what you describe, these trebuchets will require not just lumber but timber as well. There,... doesn't happen to be a mill does there?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21724
21727
Excellent
>>21717
Crisis averted, they are separated by one floor

>>21723
"Yes, there is a mill in town"
*does not know the difference between lumber and timber*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21725
21726 21727 21733
>>21719
*sees unicorn that did not in fact get eaten by the tarrasque she accidentally unleashed upon the forest*
[surprised pony noises]
"Y-y-you're alive!" she says, toned with relief.
"I.. I was looking for you earlier.."
>>21722
There was the Assassin's Dagger too.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21726
>>21725
Alrighty then

"Hey little Pony! I heard you two were friends! So I don't need to introduce you two?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21727
21729 21730 21734
>>21724
Her mouth drops soundlessly, and her expression is that of a child who just got told that there is an entire cake with their name on it. A sound of dripping can be heard.
>>21725
S> "You're here too? Where have you been! When you didn't come back I thought something had happened! OMG is this where you LIVE?! This is INCREDIBLE!" she crushes Tracy in an overly excited hug.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21728
21732
1510651174965.jpg
>>21722
gm infernuis is feeling a bit sad so he decideds to take a walk to this mountain range
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21729
21731 21732
>>21727
did she just get wet?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21730
21733 21737
>>21727
*HUGS BOTH PONIES!*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21731
>>21729
Now I know her turn on
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21732
21735
>>21729
... maybe....
>>21728
K. That's the same range that the walled circle is on the edge of.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21733
>>21725
See >>21730

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21734
21736
>>21727
*hugs back*
"A whole bunch of things came up, including pirates, a giant monster, an evil sorcerer attacking, and some kind of time warp. I'm glad you're okay.:
"Yeah.. this is where I live.. I had another place around here that I wanted to show you, but it's not really in peak condition right now..."
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21735
21736 21744
>>21732
which city cardishore?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21736
21737 21738
>>21735
No, the starting point, that has the (ruined) ant hive and the former location of the Tower.
>>21734
"Don't worry about that, I'm just glad to see that you're still alright! This world,... you're the only hospitable people/pones I've met."
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21737
21738
>>21730
*group hugs*
>>21736
"I see you've met my husband?"

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21738
21740 21741
>>21736
"We'll be making the world more hospitable. Friendship will be spread"
*places hand on flank*

>>21737
*places hand on flank*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21739
numap.png
Cardishore is between x and court, sparintenar is on the right, Krenshall-blur is on the left. Circle is walled
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21740
21742
>>21738
>*places hand on flank*
*eye twitches*
".......................!"
>*places hand on flank*
*twitching lessens slightly*
"~.......!"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21741
21742 21743
>>21738
Slovenia doesn't seem to notice, and continues talking to Tracy. "Gimme a suggestion! I wanna make something!"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21742
>>21740
*moves fingers towards pussy*
"Have you been crafting a bow, little pony?"

>>21741
"Why don't you make a bow for Tracy?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21743
21753
>>21741
".. I only know how to build cucksheds.." (learned from marker)
"The stables could use an upgrade though, maybe some room-dividers?"
SfzWE
?
No.21744
21746
[1d20 = 2]
>>21735
While walking amongst the hills and mountains, Infernius notices an increase in wildlife. Birds fly where previously the sky was more barren, animals can be seen flitting from tree to tree in the distance, and out of nowhere,....
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21745
... an arrow comes thudding into the ground at Infernius' feet.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21746
21747
>>21744
Wait, Infernius went to Cardishore?
shoot, I meant to accompany him..
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21747
21750
>>21746
Not that far, just on a walk
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21748
"Hibbity!" can be heard cried from a concealed position, while from another comes the response "Hooblah!"
"Hibbity hooblah?" "Hooblah!" the voices exchange in apparent dialogue.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21749
21754 21756
The lankiest orc Infernius has ever seen (has he ever seen an orc?) pokes its head out of a bush, and then pops it back in. Another arrow sails harmlessly by him.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21750
21751
>>21747
Still meant to go, but whatever...
"Hey, where did the bull disappear to?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21751
21752
>>21750
"He was here?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21752
21757
>>21751
"Yeah, just a few minutes ago.." *ponders*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21753
21757 21758 21776
>>21743
"That's a GREAT idea!" Slovenia runs toward an easel and - using magic and mouth - begins furiously working out designs and plans.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21754
21760
>>21749
(no)
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21755
21768
Thez, observing the whole deal from aback wonders quietly: "Whatever happened to that adorable filly, and that,... lovely blond vixen?"
xX5HS
?
No.21756
21769
[1d20 = 11]
>>21749
"WHAT YOU WANT!!"
intimidation check
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21757
>>21753
"heh, glad to see you are having fun here. If you need anything, just ask. I'll show you the mill sometime"

>>21752
"Wanna go find him?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21758
21762 21769
>>21753
*a bit taken aback at the unicorn's diligence*
"Okay.. you said you needed wood?"
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21759
21761
Bonjour les faguettes.
Whats going on?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21760
>>21754
Okay, then the lankiest green-skinned, angular-faced bipedal homonid he's ever seen.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21761
21764 21769
>>21759
im being ambushed by orcs
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21762
21763
>>21758
".......... Oh"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21763
21766
>>21762
wat?
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21764
21765 21767
>>21761
Did you roll a 3 again?
GM, where is Torc and what is happening in that general area
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21765
>>21764
its fine they look like beanpoles compared to me.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21766
21776
>>21763
*hugs pony*
your statement was a double entendre
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21767
21771
>>21764
>11 +4
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21768
21775 21785 21796
526523_900.jpg.cf.jpg
>>21755
I went to the tailor and had pick relatrd made but instead of pants
>mini skirt
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21769
21770 21771 21772 21776
>>21761
Not ambushed, just shot at.
>>21756
"Hibbity!" "Hooblah!" "Hibbity hooblah!" they cry as they run from the location.
>>21758
Yeah, that could be taken a couple ways (also a double-entendre)
To both Trump and Tracy. "I wish to see this mill.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21770
21775
>>21769
"Well then, I can take you"
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21771
21775
>>21767
Bullshit
>>21769
>over 200 posts to read
Kill me
xX5HS
?
No.21772
21773 21774 21775 21776
[1d20 = 2]
>>21769
track shitskins
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21773
21779
>>21772
Top feckin kek m8
xX5HS
?
No.21774
[1d20 = 9]
>>21772
test
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21775
21777 21778 21782 21788
>>21768
Hawt
>>21770
"Please do, I'll need to see what these bitches are capable of." Yes, I'm giving Slovenia my professional disposition.
>>21771
Don't be in a hurry, you didn't miss much except for some inter-personal dialogue.
>>21772
Infernius almost thinks they went toward the Tower, but realizes that can't be right.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21776
21783
>>21766
*hugs back*
>>21753
>>21769
"Hay.. a storm recently blew by and knocked down a bunch of trees in the forest. Maybe when we find the bull, we could carry back some of those?"
>>21772
>no Track feat
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21777
21787
>>21775
Okay good
>skips reading
So where is Torc?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21778
21790
>>21775
"fuck it"
infernuis continues his walk
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21779
21780 21781
>>21773
Oh, and Tracy let the Terrasque loose. That's important.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21780
21784 21785
>>21779
I already heard that, that fucking bitch
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21781
>>21779
Oh wait, that's right, no one knows this. That's all meta at the moment.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21782
21787
>>21775
"Do you mean the workers at the mill? Do you think you can lead carpenters as well as do it yourself?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21783
21785
>>21776
"Huh. I would have noticed a storm"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21784
>>21780
This.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21785
21786 21792
>>21780
It was an accident!
>>21768
Good evening.
>>21783
"It went by pretty quickly. Didn't catch it myself..."
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21786
>>21785
Evening.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21787
21789 21792
>>21777
Where does he want to be? You just got trips.
>>21782
Slovenia gets a stern look on her face. "When it comes to shaping wood, I don't mess around."

Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21788
>>21775
Thanks.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21789
21791 21795
>Nordfilly hasn't been around
But where will I get my diabeetus?
>>21787
Uh, tower heading to the stables. Knowing he is heading to almost certian death.
>RIP in peace Torc
SfzWE
?
No.21790
21806
[1d20 = 18]
>>21778
Infernius continues walking around the hill/mountains. Shriveled brush and trees occasionally dot the area, but its mostly bare or mossy-covered rocks. The area escalates in elevation the further south he travels.
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21791
21794 21795 21796
>>21789
>rape
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21792
21793 21795
>>21785
"Well, if she needs wood" *giggles* "We can go collect some."
*said a bit more secretly and directly*
"We shall have seige engines soon"

>>21787
"Excellent. I can help you live up to you full potential."

>>21787
>>21785
To Tracy and Slovenia simultaneously
"Tell you what. Tracy, why don't you go find inferius, and see if you can get some timber."
"Slovenia, I can take you to the mill, and use my contacts to see what I can get set up for you"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21793
21796 21799
>>21792
I thought you wanted to go with her?
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21794
21795 21796
>>21791
B E G O N E T H O T
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21795
21796 21797 21798 21800
>>21789
Death? News to me, and issuing death is my job,....
>>21792
"I really hope there are lazy faggots there." she says as she and Trump depart for the mill.
>>21791
>>21794
Silently, Thez laments that she no longer produces her own lethargy poison.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21796
>>21768
Nice!

>>21791
Excellent!

>>21793
Doesn't Slovenia want both wood and to see the mill?

>>21794
Kek

>>21795
"If there are, I'm certain your attitude can help beat them into shape"
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21797
21800 21808
>>21795
Can i produce anything?
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21798
21804 21808
>>21795
Oh, you know exactly who Torc is going to talk to you bastard
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21799
21801
>>21793
Aww... Did tracy actually want to do a thing together with Trumpaladin for once?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21800
21802 21808
>>21795
>they left without her
[sad pony noises]
>>21797
You can cast Daylight once per day at will, being an Aesmiar.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21801
>>21799
Yes
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21802
21803 21808
>>21800
*grabs pony*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21803
21805 21808
>>21802
No, you already left. She's going to go track down Infernius to d the heavy lifting, before he gets himself killed.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21804
21807 21809
>>21798
If you don't want to do it, I can show up to break the news. Then comfort her afterwards when she feels hurt and betrayed and looking to cheat back
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21805
21812
>>21803
Eh, okay. Bring plenty of timber. Your husband's empire will need those trebuchets
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21806
>>21790
i continue a little more on guard.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21807
>>21804
No one asked you, ye cunt
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21808
21811 21812 21815 21816
>>21797
... within reason.
>>21798
And Trollestia is calmly (almost smugly) waiting in the stables.
>>21800
You're not being excluded, but Slovenia's on a mission now.
>>21802
See?
>>21803
Nope, too late. You're being dragged along.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21809
21810 21815
>>21804
>"Lawful Good"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21810
21814 21817 21823
>>21809
>TRUMP Good
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21811
21826
>>21808
>You're being dragged along.
To where?
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21812
21813 21815
>>21805
SUPERIOR SIEGE ENGINES
>>21808
Oh god, Torc's fucked. Nice playing with y'all
"H-hi Trollestia. I h-have s-something to say.........."
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21813
21817 21819
>>21812
"Holy shit a unicorn!"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21814
>>21810
Trump wouldn't do that..
Whatever floats Iv guess...
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21815
21818 21819
>>21808
Trumpaladin goes to the mill with Slovenia, more or less telling her he can get her more equipment and a managerial position if she wants

>>21809
I actually had that planned and was egging on Tourcil for that purpose

>>21812
The Unicorn we rescued is a fucking beast at carpentry
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21816
>>21808
Can i produce ambrosia?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21817
21819 21821
>>21810
>>21813
GM, please tell me Tay is in the stables at the same time as Tourcil
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21818
>>21815
I know you did; it's sinister.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21819
21821 21822 21823
>>21813
Does tay weigh more or less than 90kg?
>>21815
Good. Torc, somehow becoming the party's engineer, will need help building
>>21817
NO

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21820
21824 21826
Where is my character?
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21821
>>21817
>>21819
Lol i totally am torkuli
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21822
21825
>>21819
>90kg
>198.416 pounds
Definitely less than that.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21823
21825 21831
>>21819
Oh this unicorn is damn near psycho. She can produce all of it herself

>>21810
GM, can I do like a sense motive check or a profession check to determine if Slovenia has the skills to actually manage other people?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21824
>>21820
Wherever she wants to be. You're fast
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21825
21827 21831 21849
>>21822
GOOD
>>21823
But, can she do the math/design/usage?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21826
21829 21830
>>21811
The mill.
>>21820
I think Trump, Slovenia, and Tracy are headed to the mill.
I further think that Torcuil is at the stables, potentially there with Taylor (who recently saw the tailor,... HA!)
Infernius is wandering around the countryside. Still no sign of no bully Norfilly, who's adorable-ness brightens any day, or room, or campaign.
Also, Sad Alex hasn't been seen in a while, and while I'm on about it, neither has Yak Lee (who still has 'splainin' to do)
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21827
21831 21849
>>21825
Actually yes. She's psycho. Stay away from her, because if she rapes you, that's a three day ban
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21829
21840
>>21826
i thought we sacrificed yak lee?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21830
21837 21840
>>21826
Sad Alex is incredibly powerful, but the drawback to his power is that he sometimes turns into an incredibly sad-looking statue for a long time...
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21831
21832 21836
>>21823
Excellent question, she absolutely does not.
>>21825
>math
Yes
>>21827
Not one for rape, good lookin' out though
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21832
21835
>>21831
Alright...

Trumpaladin stops hinting that she can be in any sort of managerial position
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21833
21834 21840
>is in stables
So.. what's it look like in there?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21834
21837
>>21833
in the mill*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21835
21837
>>21832
Doesn't the mill already have its own manager?
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21836
>>21831
Im in the stables
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21837
21838
>>21830
Don't make him scary

>>21835
Probably, and I'm not appointing this psychopath

>>21834
You can go to the forest if you want. Peeling off will not be punnished

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21838
21839
1190325__safe_solo_looking at you_ponified_doctor who_shy_statue_artist-colon-disastral_peeking_weeping angel.png
>>21837
>Don't make him scary
He's a guy possessed by an "angel" that looks like an infernal, who's always crying for some reason. Besides, he said he wanted to be spooky.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21839
21842
>>21838
Stahp!
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21840
21841 21843 21851
>>21829
Maybe, I just remember him being revealed as a troll. I'm still open to him playing though.
>>21830
His character isn't bad, just not well developed or thought out. I think he assumed having Ryuk would make him awesomer, except that there's a limit to everything. Also he picked a fight with Thez out the gate, which was a fight he couldn't win even WITH Ryuk.
>>21833
For the moment, nothing has changed

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21841
21844 21846
>>21840
Thez was an infernal. Of course a fight is picked. Also, most of that was me trolling
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21842
21845
Spoilered
>>21839
Don't look away.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21843
>>21840
what else do i see on my walk?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21844
21845
>>21841
wait your alex?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21845
21847
>>21842
>>21842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZetoSOUeXE

>>21844
No, I just pretended to be him once
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21846
21848 21854
>>21841
No, I know about that didn't at the time, but saw in the aftermath. You goaded, but he still decided that Thez was a globalist and had Ryuk stab her.
You better not have been Alex the whole time. If you were, I advise he not appear anymore

Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21847
21850
>>21845
fuck 179 dude
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21848
21853
>>21846
Reeee! I'm not Sad Alex
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21849
21854
>>21827
>gets raped by your waifu
>banned
Fek u
>>21825
Alright
Estimating Tay's weight at 145lb
>long arm: 25 ft
>short arm: 7 ft
>sling length: 13 ft
>height of pivot: 17 ft
>counterweight mass: 30000 lb
>projectile weight: 145 lb
>release angle: 30°
EFECTIVE RANGE: 1400 ft roughly
Tay, I would run
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21850
21852
>>21847
Yeah I know. Scariest thing in media I think I've seen
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21851
21855
>>21840
>nothing has changed
Tracy decides to leave the genius to her work, and excuses herself to go off and track down Infernius to fetch the lumber.
(I she moves at more than twice his base speed, so she should catch up pretty quickly once she finds his scent, right?)
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21852
>>21850
it was made by /x/ bro
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21853
21856 21859
>>21848
Splendid! I won't have to nerf both of you then!

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21854
21860
>>21849
Give her at least a few hours to make these things

>>21846
Heading to the mill, talking about how much resources I can help provide, and placing an arm around her
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21855
21860
>>21851
Has Tracy caught Infernius's trail yet?
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21856
21857 21859
>>21853
Does trollestia say anything to me?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21857
21858 21859
>>21856
Ask her if she's seen your boyfriend
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.21858
>>21857
Oh i will.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21859
21863
>>21853
Troll never responded to Torc
>>21856
>>21857
>urge to shoot intensifys
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21860
21861 21862
>>21854
Upon arriving at the mill, Slovenia and Trump are greeted by Adam, who is overseeing the running of the mill. I have no idea how the mill runs, since it certainly wouldn't be an electrical grid, let alone hydraulics, but lets just leave that alone for the time being?
Upon entering, Adam turns and says "Whoa there. You can't be here, this area is off,..."
Slovenia launches into a tirade about how the machines can probably (and can) run faster, that the workers Adam has are not working to any degree of efficiency or resolve, and that the group is doing neither themselves nor the Port a service by slacking off or working anywhere outside their 'best'.
>>21855
Yeah, he's still a ways off though. She passes an arrow stuck oddly in the ground.

SXv2m
?
No.21861
21865
[3d20 = 23]
>>21860
Spot + Listen to detect nearby creatures
Search to scan the area for clues and speed-up the tracking.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21862
21873
>>21860
Watermill

To Adam: "I'm Trumpaladin. I own the person who owns you."

To psycho: "It's okay Slovenia, we'll get this"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21863
21866
>>21859
If there was a question, I must have lost it, and I backtracked 2x.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21864
Unless it was the question about Tay's weight, which appeared sufficiently answered
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21865
21867
>>21861
Well that was a shitty roll..
*Continues down the trail*
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21866
>>21863
It wasn't a question, it was the "I have something to confess"
>spahgetti begins pouring out of sporran
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21867
21868
>>21865
Wait, I forgot Warponies get +5 on Spot and Listen checks.
Does she sense anything?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21868
21869 21870 21872 21874
>>21867
Yes. She senses that she and others might just get struck by a random bolt of lightning if they don't stop being so vague about what they're doing and what their intentions are, such that the GM can actually make a reasonable response that fits both their intentions and the 'developing' plotline.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21869
21871
>>21868
How am I being vauge?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21870
>>21868
*trots forward through the forest, diligently, continuing towards the scent of the red bull*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21871
21875
>>21869
You're right, I missed your comment about having something to say, please continue. Trollestia is listening.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21872
21876 21885
>>21868
Alright then

Trumpaladin puts his arm in front of Slovenia, if that is still possible, to prevent her from destroying something or whipping someone. He says to her "hold on, you'll get this"

He looks at Adam and says "I am Trumpaladin. Perhaps you heard of me. Part of the Party that killed Kefka and the Tarrasque. I severed Soros's arm. Anyways, we want to order Trebuchets for our party. I believe another member of our party was here earlier. I have here an expert craftsmare who you are going to accept onto your team, although we should probably teach her how to work with others a bit better first."
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21873
21876
>>21862
"Owns? Heh, good luck with that," he turns back to his crew.
Slovenia however, doesn't seem too bothered by the scene. "I expected worse, but this will do fine."
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21874
21877 21882
>>21868
im walking because i sad im not vauge.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21875
21882
>>21871
>spagehtti is shooting out of sporran at the speed of light
"Well, um. You s-see, I went to the b-bathouse. I was invited by Tay. I got in my plain kilt, got in and t-then......"
Torc begins mumbling like a madman, which I guess he is in a way.
U7NQF
?
No.21876
>>21873
Alrighty then, say what is in >>21872

\r
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21877
21878 21880 21882
>>21874
Tracy is still looking for this guy, finding every one of his deep, heavy hoofprints, and easily picking up his potent musk and trail of broken branches and dropped copies of Mein Kampf.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21878
21879 21881
>>21877
>Dropping copies of Mien Kampf
>Ever
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21879
21880 21881
>>21878
this.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21880
>>21877
>>21879
ok there might be one.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21881
21883
>>21878
>>21879
I assumed he always carried enough for the whole continent.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21882
21884 21885 21886
>>21875
Just spit it yo.
>>21877
Now we're getting somewhere.
>>21874
Saying you're walking cuz sad without referencing or indicating why or what's the issue IS vague
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21883
21887 21893
>>21881
i get supply drops of them from the inter-dieminsion lufftewaffe.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21884
21885 21887
>>21882
because tracy basicly said "im not your friend infernuis"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21885
21892
>>21882
See >>21872

>>21884
That's so sad...

Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21886
21909
>>21882
"Uh, well"
>whispering
"Iwazshagged"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21887
21888 21889
>>21883
>Hitler appears from another dimension for a couple seconds every few months and hand-delivers signed copies of his books
I am okay with this.
>>21884
She was too tsun to admit it
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21888
21890 21892
>>21887
She's having romantic feelings for Inferius?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21889
21891
>>21887
infernuis takes everything to heart
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21890
>>21888
No.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21891
>>21889
I can tell..
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21892
21898
>>21885
"Blah blah, I don't care what you're doing. Give me measurements and dimensions and I'll make it happen."
Slovenia seems pleased with the mill.
"This is acceptable. Shall we venture back to the tower then?"
>>21888
SHHH, you're ruining it! I saw it too! Also you should have booped!
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21893
21894
>>21883
Wait, wut? You wanna run THAT by me again?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21894
21896
>>21893
kek it was a joke.
>but can i though?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21895
Aww shart. I have to attend to something that seriously can't wait until later.
In the mean time, Tracy continues stealthily following the bull's trail.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21896
21897 21900
>>21894
Infernius twists his ankle on a rock. Movement rate is halved.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21897
21899
>>21896
>casts cure minor wounds
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21898
>>21892
Adam: "Excellent. We'll return with the details, I assume. And maybe more timber as well"

To Slovenia "Then we shall. Are you sure you don't want to make it on your own, to ensure quality? We might have a set of elves who can do lifting"

Starts to walk back to the tower. Wraps an arm around Slovenia as he goes

I know
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21899
21901
>>21897
As he finishes healing himself, Tracy runs up on him, clearly having tracked him down at great length.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21900
21902
>>21896
"Um... Slovenia? What do you know about Trebuchets exactly?"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21901
21904 21905
>>21899
her faggot is gone,what do?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21902
21903
>>21900
"No idea, but they sound both exciting and challenging (trebuchets)."
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21903
>>21902
"Well..."

Trumpaladin is out of words, and is heading back to the tower
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21904
21906
>>21901
No rape my waifu
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21905
21908 21910
>>21901
Well, if I was in YOUR position, I might consider taking the opportunity to express why Infernius is salty at Tracy. Aside, I might consider the opportunity to throw MORE salt and bail. I might FURTHER describe the lanky-green fellows and belay the issue entirely. I might also,....
Sky's the limit.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21906
21907
>>21904
slovenia is with you.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21907
>>21906
No rape my other waifu
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21908
21911 21912
>>21905
i didnt know if you wanted me to interact with her while hes gone but okay
"tracy what you do hear?"
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21909
21911
Waiting for Troll's responce on
>>21886

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21910
21913
Slovenia Right Now.jpg
>>21905
While walking towards the Tower, Trumpaladin starts staring at Slovenia and physically touching her at more or less random to see if she responds to anything, and generally if this psycho-bitch ever breaks her trance
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21911
21912 21915 21935
>>21908
>goes with an interactive question, knowing that interaction is going to be delayed
>>21909
Troll sighs. "I can see this is important to you. It appears that this is a matter of great significance to you, and that it took a measure of courage and fortitude to even admit this to me," she says with a conciliatory sigh.
"What has that got to do with me?" she asks bluntly.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21912
21919 21930
>>21908
>>21911
"tracy me sad because you act like you no want to be friends"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21913
21914 21916
>>21910
Are you TRYING to get attacked? I've relegated her responses to being 'fixated/occupied' so far 'cuz I don't want to have to deal with NPCs engaging in mutiny.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21914
>>21913
okay then....
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21915
21917 21925 21937 21948
>>21911
>Trump has been setting me up this whole time
>eye twitch
Torc turns about 20 differrnt shades of red, and fails to say anything (though not for lack of trying)
Then he teleports away in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a note
"I'm sorry. I was trying to salavge a boat that never made it to port in the first place. -Torcuil"
Torc, now in his cave, breaks out the scotch
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21916
21919
Spoilered
>>21913
I was just trying to test what she is and is not comfortable with is all...
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21917
21918
>>21915
Does Trumpaladin know where Torc's cave is?
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21918
>>21917
You can bet your ass not
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21919
21921 21922
>>21912
THAT is a question/assertion which necessitates a response. I can't give it, cuz last time I attempted to emote Tracy it was declined, but still.
>>21916
If you're testing the boundaries re: sexual intimacy, I have a hard time legitimately sanctioning a hoers who would be open to a sexual relationship with a human.
>inb4 Trollestia did
Emphasis on troll
Sorry, hate to break it to you, but it sounds bass-ackward to me.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21920
21924
inb4 REEEE
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21921
>>21919
What? She's an Equestrian pony
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21922
21923
>>21919
>hoers who would be open to a sexual relationship with a human
>I'll take "Blue equine playing this game" for $500
>stabby stabby
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21923
21924 21925
>>21922
Who is "Not a character I'm directing"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21924
21926
>>21920
>>21923
It's an Equestrian pony. They have sexual relationships with humans
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21925
>>21923
Fair point
>>21915
>patiently waita for responce
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21926
21927 21931
>>21924
Lets assume what you say is true and objective. Even then, it wouldn't be a case of "Oh snap, there's a penis! I better,..." shoomp onto.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21927
21929
>>21926
Hands down weirdest thing I've read all day
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21928
21929
Sorry for being a faggot.
What did I miss?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21929
21932 21934
>>21927
Execpting Lyra and NEET-pone, I get the distinct impression that every other pone isn't going "Oh well, you got dubs/trips, so have at it."
>>21928
see>>21912
The rest are learnin' about waifus
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21930
21933
>>21912
*averts gaze*
"I.. I don't make friends very easily..."
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21931
Trumpaladin turns to Slovenia as they are walking, and says the following:

"I'm sorry Slovenia, but I think we are at an impasse. You want to build a trebuchet, but you don't know how to build one. I do not know how to build one. Adam asked at the mill what dimensions we needed, and I did not know the answer, and neither did you. There is one person who knows these things, and that is Tourcil. But I do not where to find him or how to contact him. He is like a cat, he shows up when he wants to. I would recommend going to the library in the Tower and seeing if there are any books on Trebuchets. I am not sure I have ever been to the Tower library myself, and I am also not sure that any book on Trebuchets are still in the library, and haven't been removed by Torcuil. I also don't know exactly what sized targets we'd be expecting, or what sized timber we'd need. So basically, there is nothing I can do to help you with your task further today. It will have to wait until more favorable conditions.

Unfortunately, I have other things I need to do in town and it's best I do these things before heading back, especially since I don't have anything else there I need to accomplish as of now, and without Inferius present. I must leave you now. I trust that you can find your way back to the tower on your own? Just follow the path and look to the sky. It's visible from far away. It's been great spending time with you."

CALL MOUNT

>>21926
What? It's not like I haven't been taking things slowly
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21932
21935
>>21929
>still not give troll's responce
Torc settles down to a fire, some scotch, and a book hoping to doown out his spaghetti
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21933
21938
>>21930
"then why you track me all the way here?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.21934
21935
>>21929
You could have mentioned this three weeks ago
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21935
21937 21939
>>21932
see >>21911
>>21934
And ruin this moment? ^_~
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21936
21938 21939
Yes, GM is observable evil
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21937
>>21935
How bout you see
>>21915

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21938
21940
7cde2c9f57036cca1ed3c6243afc9380.jpg
>>21933
".. Um.. ugh.. I was wondering where you went...." *trails off*
".. A bunch of trees got knocked over in the forest recently. Could you help me load them onto the wagon, so I could bring them to the mill?"
>>21936
>pic
Fuck You
Mod
U7NQF
?
No.21939
21945
738879__safe_artist-colon-i am nude_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_broom_frown_janitor_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_request_scruffy_solo.png
>>21935
>>21936
You might want to be a little more cautious with your posting on mlpol.net, lest you inadvertently break any rules
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21940
21941
>>21938
"me guess"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21941
21942
>>21940
"Alright.." *sees arrow stuck in the ground*
"Were you practicing archery or something?"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21942
21952
>>21941
"some green humans attack me, me yell they run."
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21943
21944
File (hide): 5791CA5ACEFD7FF6EBDA0EFD6376DF9A-500872.mp4 (489.1 KB, Resolution:206x222 Length:00:00:12, 9dh1OtM.mp4) [play once] [loop]
9dh1OtM.mp4
Found the perfect weapon for the party
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21944
>>21943
make one.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21945
21946
>>21939
If I were found to be operating in a manner inconsistent with the established intentions and guidelines (rules) of Mlpol.net, and I were doing so observably outside the consistent behavior of a number (a gross number) of participants, and were doing all that while not contributing,... then I would accept that. Tl;dr Xp

Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21946
>>21945
>yawn
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21947
P.S. If I vanish for a minute,....
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21948
21949 21950
>>21915
I had thought that a rather final 'resolution' to the situation. Teleportation is a pretty final statement.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21949
21951
>>21948
Okay, just didn't know if you wanted to add your two cents.

Torc realizes the Scotch isn't drowning his spagehtti, so he returns to the library to study somemore engineering
xX5HS
?
No.21950
21951 21952
[1d20 = 17]
>>21948
i explore the area looking for any ruins other than the walled city.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21951
21953 21955
>>21949
"You should have brought the scotch." Troll says walking in.
>>21950
Infernius determines that a number of breeds and genus' of wildlife and tribal life reside in the area, ranging from crude (biped) to indigenous animals.
SXv2m
?
No.21952
[1d20 = 9]
>>21942
"Cowards.."
*inspects arrow nonchalantly while walking*
>>21950
That sound like fun.
Rolling Search, to scout the area for any interesting structures.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21953
21954 21956 21960
>>21951
how many breeds of biped are there?
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.21954
>>21953
>how many races?
6 gorillion
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21955
21956 21958
>>21951
>furiously presses the "i need an adult button"
"Uhhhhhhh, Hi"
What are my chances of surviving this?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21956
21957
>>21953
From your cursory search (allowing for nice dice roll) 2.
>>21955
Oh quit being a baby. Its not like she's gonna suck your blood or anything,... at least I hadn't planned on having her,... I might though. Xp
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21957
21959 21960
>>21956
what are they?

Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21958
21961 21967
>>21955
She telekinesis' a shot and then downs it.
"You're troubled, and awkward, and ashamed. Why?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21959
21963 21965
>>21957
Impossible to determine from tracks and surrounding signs, but they are conclusively of slight build and sparse number.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21960
21962
>>21953
*Peers over the ledge towards the structure*
>>21957
>is bored
"Want to go check it out?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21961
>>21958
>Troll drinking
Oh dear...
xX5HS
?
No.21962
21963 21964
[1d20 = 14]
>>21960
"yes lets go."
tries to find camp of them or an equivalent.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21963
>>21962
>>21959

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21964
21966
>>21962
Tracy flares all her detection abilities to assist him in searching the area.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21965
>>21959
*Tracy inspects the tracks available, and tries to make out a scent she can follow*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21966
21968 21971
>>21964
Tracy notices a liquid stain on the very occasional rock or stretch of grass. It smells like flesh, but bears none of the characteristics of flesh.

Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21967
21970
>>21958
Wait hold up, is this at the library?
"I lived in a cave for years, and you're honestly wondering why I'm awkward?"
Torc sits down, and adopts the 1000 yard stare
"You see, even before that I had never been good with people. Honestly was suprised I got a girl to marry me."
He smiles a bit and chuckles
"I guess I thought I could change it, and be better with people. then that.... whatever you want to call it, happened between us and I don't know. I guess I really was wrong though."
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21968
21971 21972
>>21966
*gravitates towards the area, carefully*
".. What's this supposed to be..?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21969
21974
>GM is a bot apparently
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21970
21975
>>21967
"Do you regret it? It was the first time I'd ever experienced such a thing. Many had,... presented themselves, but all did so wanting 'something' (not least of which was the obvious). You were the first I'd encountered who seemed to actually have an interest in who I am. It wasn't a purely carnal thing, there was an innocence to it. I know you didn't ask for what happened TO have happened, and yet in the moment, I felt it would be a shame if I let the matter rest, or allowed the urge - the unspoken desire - to remain unanswered. You must understand, as a primal unicorn, I am particularly sensitive to natural impulses, to the fruition of desire and need. Though unspoken, I could sense a desire within you. I did not mean to offend, and if I did so, you have my sincerest apology," she finishes this statement, offering hoof and head in a bow of respect and supplication.
Didn't I say something about tyrants?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21971
>>21966
>>21968
*continues down the trail, beckoning Infernius to follow*
"I think I found something!" she shouts behind her
xX5HS
?
No.21972
21974 21981
>>21968
if tracy tells me about it i go over and taste it.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21974
>>21969
Happened to me too.
>>21972
inb4 semen
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21975
22003 22029
>>21970
"No, you didn't offend me. So please stop bowing" Torc gestures for her to stand up "I just, I just imagined something that wasn't there. Thats all."
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21976
are they running maintenance on the site trump?
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21977
21981
This Captcha sure is new.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.21978
21980 21982
I'm getting pretty tired. I might call it for the night, if there's no objection.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21979
when i hover over a post number the post doesn't pop up.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.21980
21982
>>21978
Same
Plus this captcha is annoying.
See you faguettes tomorrow
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21981
21983
>>21972
"I found something"
"I'll eat it"
Rly? It tastes like salt and tissue (like, living tissue)

Well on the ONE hand, there are a pair of new entries on the ban-list. On the other hand, I was deliberately (and unabashedly) goading Trump. Who knows?
>>21977

Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21982
>>21978
Feel free, tonight has been 'different', and not necessarily in a good way.
>>21980
Again the previous
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21983
21984
>>21981
does it taste like a bitch?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21984
21986
>>21983
What?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21985
Note: To post, scroll to the top and click the captcha FIRST, otherwise "ur a bot"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21986
21987
1460833745244.jpg
>>21984
say what one more damned time
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21987
>>21986
Motherfucker whaaaat?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21988
Apologies for suggesting and thinking - I did, I am a troll sometimes - that the site issues had anything to do with Trump's faggot or my deliberate trolling of.
Anonymous
o5fWO
?
No.21989
21990 22003 22008
1507115602742.png
1506118436978-1.png
>talks in her sleep
"... castle ... road ... forest .... candy ..."

Just wanted to let you guys know I have not forgotten, but I have a dog that is visiting me and it keeps me awake during the daytime.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21990
21991
>>21989
Thez gently pets the mane of the most adorable of fillies.
"If you choose to wake, there will always be someone here. If you choose to sleep, there will always be someone watching over. Don't mistake me saying; having chosen a filly your playerfaggot invokes ideas of protection and watchfulness, and on behalf of ALL the other faggots I thank you for that. Whether you wish to play or wish to sleep, there will always be someone here, adorable filly."
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21991
22006
>>21990
infernuis heads back to port barry.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21992
loving these new board themes.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21993
21994 21995
>Is a faggot
I'm still not finished sorting myself. If I offended, I ask for the means to make it right. I'm done saying "I'm sorry.". I knew what I was doing, did it deliberately, and dared consequence. Thats not who I want to be.
I want anons to feel/be welcome, but don't know how to be welcoming.
I'm gonna step back from everything. Tell me what you (players, and even lurkers) want, and I'll try to make it happen (it still has to make sense tho, and there is an adverse world outside). This isn't my show, it's yours. I forgot that, and its a mistake I won't repeat.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21994
21996
C4SNfxRVcAAwlUO.jpg
>>21993
i know the feel its alright bro.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21995
>>21993
you've been super welcoming
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21996
21997
>>21994
Thanks, but its not alright. It will be though.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21997
21998
1460363370329.png
>>21996
i walk back to port barry, if were still on for the night some of it was my fault to i probbably shouldn't have wandered off like that.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.21998
21999 22005
>>21997
>thinking this is cuz he wandered off
"I'nis,... sweet I'nis. No, this is not your doing, don't mind yourself over it."
She's right. GM is in a state of non plus. Players and characters have no fault in this.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.21999
>>21998
>thez
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22000

Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22001
22002 22003 22004
I feel that I have done you - the participants (and perhaps the lurking observers) - a disservice. I did not choose to act in a way that would avoid or mitigate a disasterous or unnecessary outcome. All kidding, all maneuvers aside, I recognize and own that. Simply put, I got careless. I won't diminish my role by citing this or that. It is what it is, it is my fault, and there is little more to be said.
That I am sorry is a matter of consequence and hind-sight, which looks all fine and good after the fact but does not eliminate the choices I made nor does it explain or excuse my behavior. I will not ask for forgiveness or pardon because I don't feel they are warranted.
I hope to continue, to write and depict all sorts of outlandish stories for all to engage in, but I'm uncertain that I am adequately skilled. As a person, I have more issues than a magazine rack, and there is no doubt in my mind that such will color any future interactions.
Simply, I am a fool. I can't but be a fool. I will be less of a fool in time.
The desires of the players will entirely determine the continuity or cessation of my foolishness.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22002
>>22001
im in.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22003
>>21989
YOU LIVE
Hey
>>22001
See
>>21975
Your rambling confuse me

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22004
22007
>>22001
I don't really know what you're talking about, but I don't have any serious problems as is.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22005
22007
>>21998
Don't sweat it, m8. This has all been really fun so far.
Mind that you don't need to do this every week if it's too difficult. I appreciate it any way.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22006
>>21991
Tracy wake up from a coma in the middle of the woods and follows Infernius back.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22007
22009 22015
>>22004
>>22005
Tl;dr Last night I started acting a damn fool, and behaved inexcusably. That's really all there is to it.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22008
22080
sad alex statue2.png
>>21989
Feel free to drop in whenever you can. There's no pressure. Your character brighten's up the place.
Sad Alex is still petrified, until his player decides show up again. His angel guards him though, and he makes for the most badass statue.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22009
22010
>>22007
>behaved inexcusably
You're excused.
Let's have more fun in the future.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22010
22011 22013 22015
>>22009
Appreciated, but I don't accept that. Its one thing to bant/shitpost, another thing entirely to deliberately disregard player's equally (if not more so) valuable time and efforts.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22011
22012 22014 22021 22356
sad alex statue3.png
sad alex statue4.png
>>22010
Yeah, I sensed you were a bit stressed out at the time...
Just try a bit harder in the future. We all have bad weeks like the time I was acting like an insufferable loot whore to the party, just to piss-off Trump's faggot.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22012
1190329__safe_solo_looking at you_ponified_doctor who_statue_artist-colon-disastral_peeking_weeping angel.png
>>22011
Also, I've already grown very fond of this Weeping Angel headcanon. Makes it so much cooler for Alex to just pop-in at interesting moments.
Don't tell Alex though. He doesn't actually realize it when he turns to stone.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22013
22014
>>22010
On that note, were you planning anything tonight?
I would like to further explore those crafting options, and I'd be glad if anyone else joined.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22014
22015
>>22011
I will, I can think of a number of "cheeky/douchy" aspects which may not have been particularly malicious, but may also not have been the best choice. Ex: referring to players as "faggots" was thought to be a way of reminding myself and others to not take themselves so seriously, but over time I saw/took it as an excuse to belittle. Another example is insisting on rules at one point and then arbitrarily throwing them out at others. Yes, I was stressed, but that's not an excuse to act petty and confrontational. I've dealt with GMs like that before, and seeing myself act that way is a bitter pill.
>>22013
I have some business to attend to in an hour or so, but I will be here at length in the early afternoon (~3 PST)
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22015
>>22007
>>22010
>>22014
>inexusably
As long as no one died, I don't see the problem.
I'm enjoying it, besides sometimes rules need oo be ignored for fun
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22016
22017 22106
Spoilered
Also, if I ever find the energy to meme (aka, make mediocre recolors or shoops) at all, just what does a half elf/dwarf look like? I can't find any pictures on Jewgle (elves and dwarfs don't usually get along very well, apparently), let alone half gray dwarfs.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22017
22019
>>22016
Thats really good. Basically a curvy elf, or a slender dwarf. Typically, elves and dwarves don't mix, and when I made the character it started as a way to be spiteful to the GM for killing my previous character.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22018
22019
... like, REALLY good.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22019
22020 22021
Spoilered
>>22017
Alright. That was a desaturation and recolor of pic related I found on Jewgle. She does have slightly-pointed ears, correct?
>it started as a way to be spiteful to X
I know that feel, bro...
>>22018
I guess I'll use it as a reference from here on out then.
Did she start wearing clothes when the Gold lady transformed her, or is she still nekked? (I imagine gray dwarfs don't handle bright sun too well, but i don't really know anything about it).
This is just for recolor purposes.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22020
22024
>>22019
>clothes
Yes, she wears a simple martial-arts uniform (gi). Perviously - though naked - she would drape her wings over her body in a comparable manner, except in combat.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22021
22022
>>22019
Dude, fuck you
>>22011
Oh, fuck you
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22022
22023
3e0c6ec8fcc9eaaf259fcfbcc362532a.jpg
>>22021
It won't happen again
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22023
22025
>>22022
>day is now better
GM can I have heights for all of the hoerses?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22024
22025
>>22020
Alright, I've got a good image of her now.
Basically, a Half Wood Elf, half Duergar, dressed in karate gear.
As for her height, I don't think I ever got it, but racial stats tell me like about ~4 feet?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22025
22027 22030
>>22024
Yeah, I have her listed at 4'2"
>>22023
I have Tracy and Slovenia ~4' (not specifically determined) while Trollestia is more like ~5'
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22026
22028
As a note for clarification, Infernius getting shot at yesterday was not intended to discourage his exploration, it was me introducing another faction that has previously been dormant (and who though initially hostile, is rather incompetent and not really a threat given his character level and experience)
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22027
>>22025
That works thx m8
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22028
22029
>>22026
GM can we finish that dialoge from yesterday before I forget? Srry bout being a bitch about it
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22029
22033
One last word on hoersfucking, etc. Its difficult for me to role-play multiple female NPCs with any authenticity. Having mulled it over, I'm not opposed to romantic/intimate advances toward ponies, maintaining a stance of "It wouldn't/shouldn't happen" defies the very purpose and nature of the Game. Tl;dr, feel free to shag the hoerses, and if I can't think of an adequate response, I'll just say "she/they go with it".
>>22028
Sure. I never responded to >>21975 so,....
"You're too kind. Don't sell yourself short."
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22030
22031
>>22025
Tracy did finish her shoes earlier, right?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22031
22032 22033
>>22030
Yes. They have little Hermes' wings on them.
I'm resisting the urge to quip about women and their shoe collections
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22032
22034
Also, I hate to ask more meta questions, but does Tracy really have to hold the arcane focus for her Assassin spells whenever she uses them? I'm not exactly sure how Assassin spells differ from other kinds..
>>22031
Nah, I'm going to hoard as many kinds of hoers-related items as I can, seeing as how she probably can't use half the items on the list.
Tracy decides to enjoy testing-out the shoes in the training area (let's assume they're clip-ons, like in the show. I don't want to deal with her having to nail them in), getting used to the hovering mechanic.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22033
22034
>>22031
Kek
>>22029
"Thanks, so are you here for a book or did you come to find me?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22034
22035 22036 22037
>>22032
That's fine in an experimental and developmental context. Tracy finds (verbatim) that" they allow her to travel without actually touching the ground She must still run above (always around 4 inches above) a roughly horizontal surface."
So basically hover-shoes.
>>22033
"I came for you. I wanted to bury the hatchet so to speak, such that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable coming to me if you ever need a steed or an ally."
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22035
>>22034
"I can accept that answer. Thanks Trollestia, it means a lot."
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22036
22040
>>22034
"This is pretty neat..." Tracy says, jumping a little to test the stability of the shoes. "I won't trip or step on any caltrops this way."
Delighted with her success at having finally crafted a single magic item, Tracy turns to her alchemy set and begins to work on brewing poisons.
How well do the supplies at the tower accommodate poison-crafting? I want brew some potent stuff.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22037
22038 22040

>>22034
>if you ever need a steed or an ally
For the record, THIS is the reason I wanted romantic touching. Not because I wanted it to lead to anything the same day, but because I wanted to avoid being friend-zoned

I also want to add that if there had been no "drops heard on the floor," there would have been no "puts hands on flank"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22038
22039
>>22037
Stop groping other mares.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22039
>>22038
Tracy's still got a good chance, I just want to keep options open
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22040
22041 22042
>>22037
Fair point. I misunderstood your meaning/intent, and did not help matters by responding generally or specifically in the way that I did. Mea culpa.
>>22036
Concocting poison for use on weapons doesn't appear to be much of a thing, the concocted poisons appear to only be useful when ingested. IIRC Tracy had some hydra blood though, which Hey look! seems to have survived the Dog's rampage.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22041
22044
>>22040
>hydra blood
Man that was a while ago
Torc parts ways with Trollestia and looks for the rest of the party
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22042
22043
>>22040
Can she concoct some Drow poison, to make her injury attacks render targets unconscious?
What's the damage scale on the Hydra poison?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22043
22044 22045
>>22042
>Drow poison
Sorry, no. Drow poison is a closely and meticulously guarded proprietary mix that is derived from ingredients only available in the Underdark GM has read LOTS of books and novels about the Drow.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22044
>>22041
>Looks for the rest of the party
Fucking thank you

>>22043
Trumpaladin returns to the tower walking with Slovenia, evidently not needing to tell her to go-fuck-herself on the trebuchet thing. Head towards the library after entering
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22045
22047
>>22043
Okay...
What strength of poison does she have currently?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22047
22048
>>22045
2d6 Con initial damage, 2d6 con secondary.
Also on the Assassin spells, they're essentially an arcane ability, not requiring daily memorization or any of that.
>>22046
>high horse
K, that was funny
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22048
22049
>>22047
>not requiring daily memorization
Do normal spells require that?
For the record, Tracy can know one Assassin Spell, and use one bonus per day, right? How does the known spell differ from bonus spells? Is it more easily used?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22049
22050
>>22048
Ordinarily yes, but I've waved that requirement. I was just referencing the difference
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22050
22052
>>22049
Reeeee! Walk to the library
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22051
22052
I gotta run for a few hours. I'll post when I'm back
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22052
22053
>>22051
Bye
>>22050
Is Trump looking for Torc?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22053
22054
>>22052
He's looking for any way he can help Slovenia construct Trebuchets or other wooden artilery. Ideally, this means Torcuil, since he's basically engaged on the same goal. At minimum, it means going to the library to look for books on the subject, and probably then going to speak to Trollestia to ask her to hunt down Torcuil so he can be dragged into this
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22054
>>22053
>is dragged
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22055
22058 22060
>wakes up in the forest alone
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22056
22057 22062
K, I'm back. I'll be in and out (literally, inside and outside), but I'm here
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22057
22059
>>22056
Head to the tower library with Slovenia!
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22058
>>22055
Tracy said she was heading back with Infernius
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22059
22061 22069
>>22057
K, Torcuil wanders in as well, and unless I missed my guess, Inferniius and Tracy are also arriving.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22060
>>22055
I thought he went back?
If not, Tracy's wherever Infernius is.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22061
22063 22069
>>22059
"Sup losers"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22062
22065
>>22056
How did Tracy's Assassin's dagger come out, with Infernius's help?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22063
22066 22069
651647__dead source_safe_artist-colon-berrydrops_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_earth pony_female_knife_mare_pony_solo_table.jpeg
>>22061
"'Sub, dumb frog-summoner."
Anonymous
wtW8q
?
No.22064
hey.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22065
>>22062
I'd call it a success. The Assassin's dagger doesn't have much in the way of enchantments, so it wouldn't take long with 2 ppl (combined skill and crafting)
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22066
22072
>>22063
"Hi Psycho-hoers. What are you guys up to"
sad alex
wtW8q
?
No.22067
22068 22070 22074
heard you guys talking about me.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22068
22071
>>22067
THE BASTARD LIVES
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22069
22072 22074 22091
>>22061
>>22059
"Torcuil! I've been needing you. Anyways, this is Slovenia. She's the Unicorn we rescued from Korak. She is an expert craftsmare and loves to work with wood. She is interested in constructing a trebuchet, which I believe you are as well. She does not know how and will need your assistance on this point."

To Slovenia: "Slovenia, this is torcil- torquill - he is our party's wizard, and more importantly for our purposes here, our engineer. He's a bit socially awkward at times, but he is well-intentioned I think. He has been of great service in our fights against Kefka and Korak. He will be working under you as you construct our Terbuchets. I believe he can supply you with many of the details"

To Tourcil more privately, said in his ear:
"She is very agressive when wood working is mentioned or near equipment. Be very careful. Do not make eye contact, but if you do, do not break eye contact, as that may provoke an attack. Try not to get >raped. If you do, your faggot will be banned for three days"

To Torciul more loudly
"Thank you!"

>>22063
"Tracy! How have you been?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22070
22071
>>22067
SCREAMS
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22071
22073 22078
>>22070
>>22068
something wrong?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22072
22075 22078
356371__safe_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_crate_grayscale_grindstone_knife_monochrome_solo.jpeg
>>22066
"Making knives. I have to restock, since most of mine disappeared inside that weird dog-thing."
>>22069
"Just fine, ~Flashy."
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22073
22077
>>22071
I spread a headcanon that Sad Alex's powers sometimes cause him to become so sad that he turns to stone for some time,
and that's why we don't see him for a while sometimes.

Glad to have you back, Alex.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22074
22078 22083
>>22067
Yes, it was assumed you had been killed by globalists. Good to see you!
>>22069
Alright. From Slovenia's skills and comprehension, Torcuil has no difficulty in communicating the design and function of the Trebuchet
"This is going to require some serious lumber, but the forman at the mill seemed competent enough. All that remains is actually harvesting the lumber. Tracy, you know your way around the forest better than anyone, can you suggest a good spot? We'll need logs of a good diameter, nothing too thin."
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22075
22076
>>22072
which room did you leave me in?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22076
>>22075
You said earlier that you went back towards the tower, so let's assume you're in the workshop.
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22077
22079 22080
>>22073
i love it, is cannon nao.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22078
22081
>>22071
Nothing at all

>>22072
*pets pony*
"Weird dog thing? Do you mean the Tarrasque, or do you mean the weird dog thing you were chasing down this morning and you said caused trouble down south?"

>>22074
"This, we can do"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22079
22083
>>22077
"brain force make me smarter?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22080
22083
>>22077
good to hear that.
I made a meme for you here >>22008 >>22011


Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22081
22082
>>22078
"The first thing.
I never saw that other thing. I assumed it was a dog..." *trails off*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22082
22084
>>22081
"Are you okay little pony? You used to great me more enthusiastically..." *trails off*
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22083
22085 22086 22087 22101
>>22074
its good to be back. can i get a quick rundown of what ive missed?
>>22080
i love them.
>>22079
brain force can make the dimmest spark of intelligence into a shining star.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22084
22086
>>22082
>hormone factors on the charts
"I've just been working pretty hard lately.." she say's, as she pours into the mold for a ring.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22085
>>22083
:O That will take some time. Give me a minute
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22086
22092
>>22083
We killed one of the globalists and his pet! An arch-demon thing. We also removed the Globalist elements from Thez. Now, we can take the fight to the enemy as we spread the proper political philosophy across all the lands

>>22084
But we're in the library... Also Trumpaladin is never going to think of hormones causing her to act coolly
*places an arm around small horse and talks in a soft voice*
"Well what have you been working on so hard?"
*feels like he should really follow up on that weird dog thing, but is more concerned about Tracy's attitude*
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22087
22088 22092
>>22083
"hmm me buy bottle."
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22088
22089
>>22087
"You sure about that? It just may change who you are. You should think about it first"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22089
22090
>>22088
"think?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22090
22093
>>22089
"Well... I just wonder if you'd still be Inferius afterwards...

I don't know, I feel like we lost Tracy before we knew what we had... I completely trust Sad Alex's Brainforce, 100%, but...

Carry on"
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22091
22094
>>22069
"Hi horse with magic."
>great service
"I killed them both."

sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22092
22094 22103
>>22087
your money is no good here big guy its free for you guys.
>>22086
which one is thez?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22093
22094
>>22090
"me just get smarter"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22094
22095 22096 22099
>>22091
*mutters*
"Cause we let you since you wanted to do it..."

>>22092
The one who greeted you

>>22093
"Well, yes, but I wonder if your lack of intelligence gives you a perspective on the world that the rest of us overlook and... nevermind"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22095
22104
>>22094
"continue me think you might have point."
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22096
22097 22098
>>22094
>cause I'm the only one would could
"Does anyone have ink?"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22097
22100
iron_will__barbarian_hero__by_cheezedoodle96-d7c6p1k.png
>>22096
"me have some left over from when me did tattoo"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22098
22100
>>22096
"Don't be an asshole Torciul. I'm trying to help you. I praise you for your service. Do not hog glory"
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22099
22106
>>22094
oh her. shes pretty hot
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22100
22102
>>22098
"Well then give me due credit. So when can we build trebuchets?"
>>22097
"Thanks Infernius"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22101
530bec00fba23ea11bdfdd1d5a7aba45.jpg
>>22083
>Quick rundown
Here's a half-hearted attempt:
>korak died in a 1v1 duel with Torc
>threads get salty because of some drama that occurred one weekend (it has passed)
>Two new characters enter The Game, both bards: Queen Taylor Swift, and Nordfilly
>The "Emperor", Kefka, arrives in the football stadium (overpowered Archmage with shitty taste in cospla)
>came to bully the people of Port Barry out of their lunch money and/or just destroy everything
>He brought his weird "dog" (actually a Tarrasque, the strongest monster pic related), which was the biggest threat of the encounter
>Boss fight ensues
>Kefka was naive and underestimated the party: party succeeds in defeating him due to luck and group synergy
>gets finished-off by Torc's recreational nuke meme
>Tarrasque is the bigger problem: fight takes hours because it's immune to almost everything and keeps regenerating
>archers from port barry enter the fight
>finally kill it
>Torc has to use Wish, the strongest spell, to keep it dead, by turning it into a football
>"hooray, we did it!"
>celebration
>then Soros shows up with his army of antifa faggots
>but some strange golden goddess lady shows up, and only a few characters can move in her presence
>Soros gets shot in the head, while Tracy tears out his innards; all the while the golden lady is saying something to Thez
>Golden lady banishes all outsiders: Thez (the pit fiend you lost to earlier) loses her ebil powers and turns back into a half-elf/dwarf. Soros (still alive) flies off into another dimension, to be battled in another fight
>level-up
>dialogue and character development
>characters discuss ambitions
>Jerky made out of the Tarasque's flesh comes to life and grows into another one;
wrecks Tracy's dungeon and hibernates somewhere we'll never see it until GM feels like it. Nobody but Tracy knows about it.

>Tracy's unicorn friend, Slovenia, turns out to be a skilled carpenter
>Party is mostly focused on crafting items and researching siege equipment
I missed a lot of stuff, but that's all I have the patience for.
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22102
22105
>>22100
If you don't mind waiting, you can delegate for the citizens to acquire it, or the party can lead an expedition and get it now. ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22103
22107
>>22092
*pony ears perk*
"Do you have any prenatal vitamins?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22104
22108 22111
>>22095
"Well, here's the thing. We're both dedicated to doing good, at least I think we are. I hope we are. But I'm concerned with a bigger vision... Something grand in scale. But when doing that, I often lose the trees for the forest. I lose the sense that persons are persons and see them as pawns in a much larger game. You can always sense the immediate, you can see what is there.

For example, the voidstone affair. I knew damn well that it was folly and would only result in you getting killed for no real reason. You saw it as a way to impress Thez. It took me a while, but I realized... You were right. The nature of Love - real Love - is the willingness to sacrifice for the sake of the other. If you had gotten yourself killed and still failed to retrieve the stone, you would have won, because you would have shown just how far you were willing to go for Thez. I would not have seen that but for you and your short-sightedness. If you were like me, we may all have missed that point, too concerned about avoiding risks.

Besides that, I don't know, I love you as you. Tracy was formerly the representation of 'your OC sucks and you should have put more effort into it,' the embodiment if the spirit of a dying culture. And I did not appreciate that. And now, she's a monster out of 'shadowfell' or whatever. I realized only afterwards that I loved the Element of Originality, and missed it... her, and got instead a barely tolerable... something. I don't know, maybe I would miss you as well.

But it's your decision. The stuff Alex provides is not poison. not like the Soros blood"
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22105
>>22102
I'll delegate
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22106
22107
>>22099
She turned back into a half-elf/dwarf, after some strange goddess stripped her of her powers. For visuals, see: >>22016

sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22107
22109 22110 22111
>>22103
i think a combination of dna force. biome defense, b12, and super female vitality would do you just fine.
>>22106
id fug.

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22108
22110
581393__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_solo.png
>>22104
muh flowcharts!
[sad pony noises]
*hangs head*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22109
>>22107
"Thank you very much."
*accepts bottles and occupies herself with reading the proper dosages on the labels*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22110
22114 22118
>>22107
"Any thing to recommend for me? Also, you should stay away from Thez... That's Inferius's girl"

>>22108
You killed the Element of Unoriginality for a damn 'shadowfell' creature. Shame on you!
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22111
22112
>>22104
"hmm you right trump, me not take brain force"
>>22107
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEZ MINE ME FIGHT YOU TO DEATH"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22112
22115
>>22111
*hugs Inferius, hopefully keeping him from killing Sad Alex in a fit of rage*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22113
22166
GM, you said the Robe of Scintillating Colors could be used to perform sneak attacks while observed, if used properly? How exactly do you do that? I'd try it out through game, but it kind-of needs some enemies to test that kind of function.
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22114
22117
>>22110
CAVE MAN PALEO FORMULA FOR FIERCENESS IN COMBAT, PROSTAGUARD TO KEEP YOUR PROSTATE HEALTHY,HERES SOMETHING NEW IVE WHIPED UP BRAIN FORCE PLUS ITS STRONGER THAN REGULAR BRAIN FORCE,AND SUPER BLUE FLOURIDE FREE TOOTHPASTE FOR EVERYONE.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22115
>>22112
[angry bull noises]
[calming down bull noises]
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22116
22119
I gtg for a while.
See yall later
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22117
22120
download (2).jpg
>>22114
*Screams from shear energy*
"GIVE ME ALL OF IT! GIVE ME THE POWER TO BREAK THE CONDITIONING, AND RID THE UNIVERSE OF GLOBALISM ONCE AND FOR ALL!"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22118
22121
>>22110
Reeeeee! Then tell her you like her for what she really is, so I can reverse the development direction. The entire chart rooted from '>you're too small': she doesn't know what you want her to be, but she still feels inadequate in herself.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22119
>>22116
See ya'
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22120
22122 22124 22125 22130
>>22117
WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CRIES FROM SHEER JOY
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22121
22127
>>22118
Didn't the dialogue to Inferius kind of say that though? "I liked the /mlp/ Tracy but didn't appreciate it at the time, now she claims to not even be from /mlp/ but from shadowfell and I miss the old Tracy"? The "you're too small" remark was said in passing as well
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22122
22123 22130
tenor.gif
>>22120
>pic
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22123
>>22122
>PIC VERY MUCH RELATED.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22124
22125 22126
RAAAA!.jpg
>>22120
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
We shall NOT surrender to their false song any longer! We shall take the fight to them!"
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.22125
22128 22131
>>22120
>>22124
Whats up with all this screaming im tryimg to sleep.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22126
>>22124
"We've made Port Barry Great Again - though we shall make it greater still. NOW we set the whole planet free. Make it greater than it has ever been before"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22127
22132
>>22121
>was said in passing as well
Nothing is "in passing"; everything has consequences, no matter how subtle.
>Didn't the dialogue to Inferius kind of say that though?
You'll need to be more up-front with her, and tell her what she really means to him and how she's useful in her own way. It's a complicated and tricky game; but the charts are leading her to try to become something she's not, without considering what direction it will lead her in, for the sake of being able to fill a role.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22128
22129
>>22125
"MOTHER FUCKING SAD ALEX IS HERE!"
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.22129
22131 22132
>>22128
Literally who?
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.22130
22131 22132 22133
>>22120
>>22122
"This guy look like he would be in bed with goblins."
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22131
>>22125
"The men are just a bit excited about their dreams and ambitions. They knew each other very well in their previous lives, and they're really glad to adventure again.
You'll have to learn to get yused to the noise: there's no stopping them when they're like this..."
>>22129
"That's Alex: a talk-show host, potions salesmen, and "angel summoner"; whatever that means."
>>22130
*braces for incoming hurricane*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22132
>>22127
If I can get a long dialogue with her where she's open about her emotions, sure. By the way, congrats on figuring how to keep secrets from him without provoking suspicion, detect lie spells, and follow-up questions. Hide things in plain sight so that way his indifference governs his response, and not his paranoia

>>22129
>>22130
"Tay, this Sad Alex. Slayer of Globalists. He is the reason we won the fight against Korak. He is here to help in our Crusade"
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22133
22134 22135 22137
>>22130
DONT MAKE ME FIGHT YOU NAZI BITCH!!!.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22134
>>22133
"It's okay Sad Alex, she comes from a different time and place. But she is willing to help in our crusade"
A8GHz
?
No.22135
22136 22137 22138 22139 22194
[1d20 = 20]
>>22133
Guitar blast
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22136
>>22135
"TAY! NO! DON'T FIGHT!"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22137
22139
>>22133
"Oh boy, here we go again..!"
*plugs ears* *and microwaves popcorn*
>>22135
>damn gurl
zAQTv
?
No.22138
22139 22140
[1d20 = 17]
>>22135
RYUK GO!!!
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22139
>>22135
>>22137
>>22138
"Please stop... we can all fight the Bolsheviks together..."
Trumpaladin now moves out of the way, and picks up Tracy, to pet like a cat
A8GHz
?
No.22140
22142 22143 22144
[1d20 = 12]
>>22138
I bet youve been buttfucked by trump before!
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22141
GM will be back soon...
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22142
22143
>>22140
>oh shit
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22143
22147
>>22140
"Tay..."

>>22142
*pets pony to calm self*
zAQTv
?
No.22144
22145 22146 22148
[1d20 = 11]
>>22140
at least ive never been BLACKED!!
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22145
>>22144
"DAMN! That's a good one!"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22146
22151
fug.png
>>22144
>Fug!
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22147
22149 22151
>>22143
*offers popcorn*
A8GHz
?
No.22148
22152
[1d20 = 6]
>>22144
Reeeeeee go suck the jews cock that owns your programs!
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22149
22150 22151
>>22147
*reaches for popcorn*
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22150
>>22149
*doesn't bite*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22151
22153
4Vvbx.gif
>>22146
*holds on to pony tightly*
>>22147
*Accepts popcorn*
>>22149
*whispers*
"this is my pony to cling to when frightened"
zAQTv
?
No.22152
22154 22156 22157 22194
[1d20 = 1]
>>22148
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22153
22155 22194
>>22151
*looks for thez*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22154
>>22152
Fuck...
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22155
>>22153
"If she can stop this... We can't have our war resources - friends fighting each other"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22156
>>22152
>1
Ouch..
A8GHz
?
No.22157
22158 22159 22160
[1d20 = 9]
>>22152
Fire blast at the kike
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22158
>>22157
"But Tay, you were wanting to become part Jewish just earlier for the power you thought it could bring. Don't you see that he can help us?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22159
22161
>>22157
>pyrotechnics
"That's one hell of a mixtape..!"
Reee! Wait till GM gets back before digging into the sweet, juicy violence.
zAQTv
?
No.22160
[1d20 = 18]
>>22157
flint shot
>blind rage.mp4
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22161
22162
>>22159
*stares at pony*
xX5HS
?
No.22162
22164 22177
[1d20 = 11]
>>22161
"fuck this, trump you get taylor"
grapples Alex
U7NQF
?
No.22163
[1d20 = 10]
"TRACY! HELP US!"

Grapples Taylor
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22164
22165
>>22162
Can you get out the math so we can figure out which grapples succeed?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22165
22167
>>22164
yeah. whats your strength?
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22166
22167 22168
>>22113
Its mostly unavailble to melee weapons, but it worked with pistols because the robe concealed the preparation and aiming of the strike without opening or disturbing the robe.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22167
22170 22315
>>22165
14, so like a +4 modifier? Also, is the first grapple technically an attack? I have +16 first attack

>>22166
YOU'RE BACK!
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22168
22169 22315
>>22166
Can it stack with the nightmare's smoke cloud?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22169
22171 22315
>>22168
I bet you that robe for a dwarf doesn't fit a large horse
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22170
22172 22315
>>22167
technically yes?
mines 25
yours would be 30 if yes.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22171
22172 22179
>>22169
Neither would the suit fit on a hoo-man. It can be tailored.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22172
22173 22174 22179
>>22171
It can't fit a little pony at the same time it fits a warhorse

>>22170
So now it's a matter of attacks of opportunity?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22173
22179
>>22172
yea.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22174
22175 22176 22178 22315
>>22172
There's also Ryuk, and he could probably make mince-meat out of Trumpaladin pretty easily, especially if he were occupied with grappling.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22175
>>22174
But let's see how those attacks from earlier went first.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22176
22178
>>22174
not if i knock alex out.
zAQTv
?
No.22177
22180 22182
[1d20 = 10]
>>22162

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22178
22186
>>22174
I'm just hoping Ryuk won't kill the great DJT while he's trying to subdue a Nazi attacking Alex

>>22176
Watch out for Ryuk
Tay
A8GHz
?
No.22179
22180 22181
>>22171
>>22173
>>22172
Do i roll?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22180
22185
>>22177
That probably failed to beat Inferius's armor class

>>22179
If you want to escape the Grapple, yes
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22181
22183 22185 22188
Guy's, let GM catch up before you all keep making attacks at eachother.
>>22179
idk anymore..
xX5HS
?
No.22182
22184 22186
[1d20 = 11]
>>22177
misses bud
knocks alex out
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22183
22187
>>22181
"Tracy, halp"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22184
22186
>>22182
"watch out for Ryuk!"
A8GHz
?
No.22185
22190 22199
[1d20 = 9]
>>22180
>>22181
Pls?
zAQTv
?
No.22186
22191
[1d20 = 3]
>>22178
>>22182
>>22184
ryuks go
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22187
22190
>>22183
"What do you want me to do? Stab someone?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22188
22189
>>22181
R u guys seriously? You froze my browser already,....
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22189
>>22188
I tried to stop them...

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22190
22193 22315
>>22187
"TAKE RYUK! YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR FRIEND NEED YOU"

>>22185
I think you have a plus 10 attack bonus and I have a 26 AC while being too neglectful to summon my ring shield, so the attack fails
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22191
22192
>>22186
"SAD ALEX, REMEMBER I AM HOLDING DOWN THE ONE ATTACKING YOU"
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22192
22195
>>22191
oy vey this nazi is hurting me.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22193
22195
>>22190
".. I can't even..! Give me a minute to figure out what to do here." *vanishes*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22194
>>22135
Oh snap, natural 20
>>22153
She's in the kitchen making a yuge pot of ramen.
>>22152
>1
Um
I haven't checked all the rolls, but if this were an arm-wrestling match, the winner is pretty obvious here.

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22195
22197 22198
>>22192
"This may sound counter-intuitive at first, but we need them to fight the Globalists"

>>22193
"TRACY YOU COWARDLY WHORE, ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LEAVE US?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22196
One of these days I'll go on a rant about the metaphysics behind dice rolls (especially on a digital medium), but inevitability says Tay won this round.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22197
22199
>>22195
Her attack bonus is low. Sneak attacks are her thing, atm.
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22198
22199 22201
>>22195
all nazis should get the ovens!! karma demands it!
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22199
22200 22201
>>22197
He doesn't get that

>>22198
"That sentence... Whatever, we'll resolve our differences after we've defeated the Globalists"

>>22185
"Tay, please we need him to help us conquer the planet. His angel is very useful"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22200
22202 22207
>>22199
What do you want her to do? Reappear and Cleave through everybody in a violent fury? She's just a pony.
A8GHz
?
No.22201
22203 22208
[1d20 = 17]
>>22198
>>22199
"Alex im sorry i was just feeling moody its that time of the month."
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22202
22205
>>22200
an assassin pony.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22203
22204
>>22201
Was that an intentional attack roll?

Tay
A8GHz
?
No.22204
22207 22208
>>22203
A Bard spell to calm things down.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22205
22206 22207 22209 22211
>>22202
The point was for nobody to die.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22206
22212
>>22205
>pressure points
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22207
>>22200
>>22205
I thought she was an expert at subduing and immobilizing people or something

>>22204
I think you can do that without rolling, but it's probably good right now
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22208
22210
>>22201
>>22204
i cant be too mad i guess.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22209
22211 22212
>>22205
I do flowcharts with my character too. She needs to do something to make it look like she didn't just leave her husbando to possibly be punched out by a Nazi woman
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22210
>>22208
"Well... So I guess you met Tay, one of our additions to the team. You can see we've knitted together a diverse and broad coalition to defeat the Globalists"

*releases Tay*
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22211
22214 22216
>>22209
>>22205
is there a site you guys use or do you just use paper?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22212
22213 22216
>>22206
On who?
>>22209
>She has 9 Str
The situation is too stupid to interfere with. It's already been resolved anyway.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22213
22215 22218
>>22212
ryuk?
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22214
22218 22315
>>22211
I use several sheets of paper, two notebooks, a quarter of my bulletin board, and a graphing calculator. Idk what he uses though.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22215
22218
>>22213
She doesn't want to get slashed.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22216
22217 22218
>>22211
I meant that metaphorically, I just remember how he'd react. As for Attack bonuses and stuff like that, I just remember and use the wiki when I have to

>>22212
Just show up in Nightmare form to show you intended to do something other than eat popcorn if the attack of opportunity on Trumpaladin succeeded or if Ryuk came for Inferius
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22217
22219
>>22216
Nah..
>*poof*
Tracy reappears in the center of the room bearing a tray of soft-serve icecream cones (that she totally didn't intend to eat all herself)
"Can we all just calm the fuck down?!" she says, not doing a good job of hiding her annoyance
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22218
22220 22222 22225
>>22216
>>22215
>>22214
>>22213
guys i have a confession im yak lees player, this started out as a troll char but then i actually started having fun so can i stay?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22219
>>22217
*takes Ice cream cone and starts licking*
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22220
22226
>>22218
Duh. I mean, "whatever do you mean?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22221
22226
Of COURSE you can stay
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22222
22223 22224 22225 22226
>>22218
Only if you help us defeat the Globalists
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22223
22226
>>22222
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22224
22226
>>22222
this.
>nice get.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22225
22226
>>22218
I knew it.
Yeah, sure. Why not? Good character.
>>22222
Checked.
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22226
22227
>>22220
>>22221
>>22222
>>22223
>>22224
>>22225
Awesome.so i heard i have some splaing to do.
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22227
22228 22231
>>22226
>splaing
Idk. What did you have to say?
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22228
22229 22230
>>22227
i was never the trap. i was counter trolled.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22229
>>22228
Counter-trolled?
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22230
22232
>>22228
You're saying the faggot was only pretending to be you?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22231
22234
>>22227
For this speech, Trumpaladin picks up the pony, and holds her like a baby
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22232
22235
>>22230
this.
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22233
22234 22235
*speechless*
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22234
22235
>>22233
meant for >>22231

Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22235
22238 22244
>>22232
So why did you give up on Yak Lee?

Or never mind that. Want to kill shit with us?

>>22233
>>22234
*He lightly and lovingly kisses her on the cheek*
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22236
22237
Guess who's back
Back again...
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22237
>>22236
sad alex is back tell a friend.
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22238
22239 22240 22241
>>22235
honestly i thought you guys would kill him.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22239
>>22238
Aww... Well you're welcome to come and play more often Try to start fewer fights though. We are damned good at doing that on our own
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22240
22242
>>22238
Probably, but anyone can be fixed. There's the Entertron, Infernius and Torcuil can both Resurrection, there's plenty of ways of putting ppl back together.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22241
>>22238
we thought about it.

sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22242
22244 22245 22252
>>22240
can you make him an npc? i really liked that character.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22243
22245
Did I miss anything but shitposts?
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22244
22245
>>22235
[happy pony noises]
>>22242
Hw wasn't that bad, desu. Part of how Tracy reacted, aside from yandere stuff, was because ponies and Yaks don't normally get along well.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22245
22246
>>22244
Aww... I thought she was going to defend her husband...

>>22243
Not really

>>22242
You could probably make him your player character now if you prefer him
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22246
22247 22248
>>22245
>she was going to defend her husband…
That was exactly what it was.
She just also happens to be a race-realist.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22247
22249
>>22246
how does she feel about mlp minotuars?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22248
>>22246
I've been doing race-realism with Infernals this whole time and no one seems to get it
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22249
22250 22251
>>22247
She got used to Infernius.
Tracy hates everything, so she's not normally discriminatory, unless something bugs her in particular.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22250
22256
>>22249
How does she feel about Paladins?
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22251
22253
>>22249
"we friends now!"
[ecstatic Minotaur noises]
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22252
22257
>>22242
You want me to make Sad Alex into a recurring character, who you take control of from time to time, is that what you are asking?
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22253
22258 22266
>>22251
"You're not taking my pony"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22254
22255
70e-1.jpg
IT IS DONE
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22255
>>22254
>chisels stone tablet
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22256
22259
>>22250
She barely knows what a paladin is. She just thinks it's Trumpaldin's hobby or something, although she get's secretly annoyed if she believes it's getting in the way of their relationship at times.
sad alex
zAQTv
?
No.22257
22289
>>22252
i like alex more than lee so i want to play alex, what im asking is will you make yak lee an npc i dont want to control him but i kinda dont want him to be left behind either.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22258
22259
>>22253
"we friends!"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22259
22260 22263 22266
>>22256
>Trumpaladin;s purpose in life is a "hobby"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>22258
"Oh... Yes, why yes we are"
Trumpaladin is cradling Tracy at the moment, he can't hug
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22260
22261 22263
>>22259
She is a pony. How do you expect her to understand that stuff?
*hugs*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22261
22262 22266
Look of Doom.png
>>22260
Hugs who?
Anonymous
SXv2m
?
No.22262
22265
>>22261
She's hugging Trumpaladin; she's humming peacefully.
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22263
22264 22265
>>22260
>>22259
Torc gets sick of this feely touchy ass bullshit and resumes working.
"Hey, how are we going to be transporting the trebuchets? Its important for my designs?"

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22264
22267
>>22263
"... Idk.. on ships?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22265
22270
>>22262
*Rocks her, almost like a child*

>>22263
"Pulled by mules or horses, would be my guess"
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22266
22268
>>22261
>>22259
>>22253
infernuis honestly just wants to be friends with tracy, im not gonna stick my dick in your glass of kool-aid trump.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22267
22271
>>22264
>paying attention to outside stimulus
*sad paladin stops rocking*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22268
22272
>>22266
That's pretty obvious and Trumpaladin is smart enough to know this, he just gets irrational and emotional at moments
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22270
22273 22274
>>22265
>>22265
"So, pulling teams? And some ship based weaponry?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22271
22274
>>22267
[sad distracted pony noises]
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22272
>>22268
Like a child being possessive of a large stuffed animal
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22273
22274 22275
>>22270
yea and remember i made you admiral of the gestapo ship.
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22274
22276 22278
>>22270
>>22273
"We also have the galleon now. But yes, pulling teams, and if you can make ship based weaponry - or a frigate, that is good too

>>22269
I saw that!

>>22271
He wants her to be focused on his actions. If she's not, that means he's not good enough to keep her focused
*continues rocking, and looks back down at pony*
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22275
22277 22278 22279 22323
>>22273
"Oh yeah, thanks again"
Alright, Torc begins two designs. One for ships, and another for pulling teams.
I'm sad because I won't have wifi on my pc for about a month, so I can't actually make blueprints and OC memes
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22276
22279
>>22274
*wingding eyes*
[happy pony noises]
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22277
22281
>>22275
Aw fug, sorry about that, m8.
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22278
22279 22281
>>22274
>>22269
i saw it too.
>>22274
>>22275
>frigate this is your next reshearh after the treb.
U7NQF
?
No.22279
22280 22281 22282
[1d20 = 13]
>>22276
Using sense motive, Trumpaladin tries to get a sense of what the little pony wants and thinks

>>22278
>>22275
Build frigates
Anonymous
xX5HS
?
No.22280
22281 22283 22285
>>22279
place and order for lumber and timber and steel
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22281
22285
>>22279
>>22278
K, will do
>>22280
I'll need that
>>22277
Thx m8, but it's what I get for using a ~5 year old pc

Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22282
>>22279
>'~Hmmmm.. it feels good to be so close..'
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22283
22284
*nuzzles pony, putting his nose up to hers*

>>22280
*spoken to inferius only after a minute or so pause*
"Yeah... I can help with something that big"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22284
22285
>>22283
*touches nose-to-nose and blushes*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22285
22286 22287 22288
>>22281
>>22280
"I'm sorry, if you wouldn't mind"

*leaves room with Tracy*

>>22284
Break out your graphing calculator
*carries little pony into another room, still cradling her*
"Little pony, you are not used to being needed, are you?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22286
22288
>>22285
Bloody hell..!
"..N-no.."
Anonymous
BQMfp
?
No.22287
>>22285
"Nah, I don't mind."
>>22285
I'm breakin out mine for trebuchets and ballistas.
I need a life
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22288
22290
>>22285
>>22286
Kek. I'm sorry but we're doing this. The better be sober and well rested
*He has Tracy in his lap, and positions her facing him and looking into his eyes, as he looks back. He' s careful to be sure that she is not over his crotch, but on his legs*

"Little pony, I know you want me... for some reason. I feel like you may have never understood exactly what I need from you. Because whether you understand it or not, and whether I am to be your husband or child's father or not, I need you"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22289
22306
1511026588626.gif
>>22257
Sure, Thez will be happy to whup the shit out of him. Fight Club is always on, so there'll be plenty of ways for him to develop both statistically and in character.
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22290
22291
>>22288
[doki doki]
*nods slowly*
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22291
22294
>>22290
"little pony, you come from a culture that values friendship, right? Being a part of a team? Tradition? And the Cutie Mark - the idea that each invidual can benefit everyone by living up to their best individual potential?"
Anonymous
SfzWE
?
No.22292
22293
I'll be done in about 30 minutes, then I'll be here for the duration
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22293
>>22292
I hope I'll be done with Tracy by then
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22294
22295
>>22291
".. Um.. I guess so..?"
Anonymous
U7NQF
?
No.22295
22296
>>22294
"But you are not used to playing as a part of a team, are you?"
Mrs. Sentry
SXv2m
?
No.22296
22297 22298
960220__safe_oc_oc-colon-maría teresa de los ponyos paguetti_oc only_oc-colon-portal breakway_oc-colon-tracy cage_badass_hammer_kingdom hearts_kni.jpg
268987__safe_artist-colon-marcusmaximus_princess erroria_oc_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_alicorn_crab_fight_giant crab_knife_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_pony_sw.png
1230697__safe_artist-colon-mkogwheel_derpy hooves_rainbow dash_rarity_starlight glimmer_twilight sparkle_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc-colon-milky way_oc-colon-t.png
185983__safe_artist-colon-sleepykoinu_oc_oc-colon-nyx_oc only_oc-colon-ticket_oc-colon-tracy cage_alicorn_alicorn oc_explosion_pony_weapon.png
342002__questionable_artist-colon-wootmaster_derpy hooves_fluttershy_sibsy_spike_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc-colon-littlepip_oc-colon-mandopony_oc-colon-marker.png
>>22295
"..It's not a foreign concept to me.. I've been on group adventures before. I was was even on a sports team...." *trails off*
"All that has come to pass though... along with the glorious faggots I used to be able to tolerate.. Nothing lasts forever, I guess.."
U7NQF
?
No.22297
22298 22299
>>22296
*grabs her and forces her towards him in a tight hug*
\r
Anonymous