/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Merry Christmas Everypony
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

nuts.jpg
Airline Peanuts
VE6yo
?
No.9669
9673 9675 9677
The latest installment of the Game, which has Tracy getting in line for heaven knows what. Trump, Torcuil and Trump are quickly,... not getting there 'cuz Trump tower only actually moves at an oxen-pace.
Previous bread here: https://mlpol.net/vx/res/8954.html
\r
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9673
1540545__safe_artist-colon-ravvij_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc-colon-filly anon_oc only_female_filly_funny_green_mare_meme_reeee_screaming_screech_solo_speech b.png
>>9669
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9674
9684
1508210064994-0.png
1508372035087-0.png
Wherever I am, I must >rape.
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9675
9680
>>9669
>Trump, Torcuil and Trump
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9677
9679
>>9669
That's it

I'm spending the rest of the group's money to buy a 757 from a failing Texas Oil Company
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9678
9680
The 757 has an optimized cruising speed of 782ft/s
Not Tracy
w7TKI
?
No.9679
>>9677
WhoPutYouInChargeOfTheGroup'sFinancesREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9680
9681 9686 9687
>>9675
>Torcuil
>Trump
>Tracy
>Thez

>Infernius
>>9678
I like planes
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9681
9682
1507077242858.png
>>9680
>pic related is what im gonna do since i now know im the least liked.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9682
>>9681
I meant you broke the naming scheme
Not Tracy
w7TKI
?
No.9683
Infeernius's character really has been the most heroic, brave, and compassionate character through this whole campaign, desu.
Anonymous
pzwsZ
?
No.9684
9685
>>9674
>See this on the front page
>rape
Not Tracy
w7TKI
?
No.9685
>>9684
The top of the thread is where >rape posts belong
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9686
9687 9688
Trumpaladinairlines.jpg
>>9680
It's a lot of plane for a relatively low price

>Donald Trump’s Boeing is one of the fastest airplanes in the world. It can achieve more than 500 miles per hour speed. The Boeing 757 is powered by a pair of Rolls-Royce RB211 turbofan engines to fly for 16 hours and can go more than 500 miles per hour.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9687
>>9680
Actually, Thez hasn't been seen this morning.
>>9686
If you like, wings can be put on the tower in the next session inbetween.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9688
9692
>>9686
They fly pretty well too
>source: flight simulators
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9689
9690
GM please give Tracy a chance at the gate already.
What does the gatekeeper ask next?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9690
9691
>>9689
>Wants to get in the city while so many others are as well
WAIT YOUR TURN
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9691
9695
>>9690
Wasn't she at the gate in >>9662 → ?
What next?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9692
9693
00ee71da21167676c12348b280241165.jpg
>>9688
>Boeing 757 has one of the best offers to pilots – glass cockpit. A glass cockpit is often thought as an aircraft cockpit equipped with large computerised screens which display flight information. It includes feedback loops and ability for self – checking to alert the pilot about problems before they become emergencies. Glass cockpits will become standard for aircraft in the future.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9693
9694
>>9692
Fine, I'll be the damn pilot
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9694
9699
GM,
make >>9693 happen!

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9695
9696
>>9691
Alright, sorry. You have my undivided attention.
The guard follows with the question: "Talent?"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9696
9697 9698
>>9695
"Cutlery, combat, survival, butchering, general edginess, athleticism, crafting simple weapons, and proficiency in the new school of arcane magic known as.. futbol"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9697
>>9696
>proficiency
Shit, I meant knowledge. Magic proficiency if for unicorns and 30+ virgins.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9698
9703
>>9696
He looks at you like you're some kinda stupid. The like behind you starts to murmur with irritation.
"I mean uh,... whats your singular talent?"
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9699
9700 9701
>>9694
Should we hijack a plane?

Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9700
>>9699
i feel like me and you would have to, since trumps lawfull
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9701
>>9699
Are there any around to hijak? Why not purchase one from a company about to enter bankruptcy proceedings, like the real DJT did?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9702
9704 9708
There are no planes
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9703
9706
>>9698
"Edge."
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9704
9705 9706 9707
usa-trump.jpg
>>9702
*rees with such intensity, Tracy should be able to hear it*

FINE! We'll take the helicopter. Even if it is less roomy...
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9705
>>9704
What do you want a helicopter for when you've got a flying mount?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9706
9709
As the tower slowly approaches the city, more gasps of awe and amazement can be heard echoing up the line. There are a good 100 ppl behind Tracy at this point.
>>9703
The guard makes a note on his clipboard and waves you past. The next room (its more just a cordoned area) has another guard at the end of line of about 10 ppl, the same who were in line before.
>>9704
You have a flying building and a flying mount. Thats all.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9707
9715
>>9704
I can still pilot those
In theory
Beginning Boarding for flight 420 to...
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9708
9710
>>9702
how much faster is Uatchit than the tower?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9709
9712
>>9706
Use every detection-related ability to get a better grasp of wtf is going on.
Waits until it's her turn.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9710
9711 9719
>>9708
Fly = 1000'/min Tower = 30'/min
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9711
9713
>>9710
>Thread was made 37 minutes ago
I'll take 30 minutes
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9712
>>9709
Unfortunately everyone is pretty tight-lipped, though there's an air of anticipation amongst the crowd despite their adverse and rough persona. There is an element of hope to everyone's stance.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9713
9714 9716
>>9711
Don't assume game time = real time
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9714
>>9713
Reees again, more intensely
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9715
>>9707
So are we going to use the heli?
I need a destination
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9716
>>9713
pls speed things up. I'm dying to just get through this.
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9717
9721 9725
trump me think we could get their faster on our mounts.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9718
After a prolonged wait, Tracy reaches the next guard.
"Weapons?" he asks.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9719
9720 9722
>>9710
Wait, is that a measurement of feet traversed in one minute, or the number of minutes to get to Cardigan or whatever it's called?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9720
9721
>>9719
thats feet per minute
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9721
9724 9725
>>9720
reeeing intensifies
>>9717
"Fuck it, let's go that way"
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9722
>>9719
Feet per minute
I guess no one wants free helicopter rides
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9724
>>9721
who take torc?
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9725
9727
>>9717
>>9721
I don't have a mount
VE6yo
?
No.9726
[1d20 = 7]
>>9723
"Step through the arch" he directs.
<BEEEEWWWWWP>
"Ma'am, I need all weapons deposited. You will be able to retrieve them upon exit."
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9727
9728
>>9725
You have Trollestia
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9728
9729
>>9727
Wait, that worked?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9729
9732
>>9728
That was the plan from the beginning. You wanted a unicorn yes? I thought this was established/
w7TKI
?
No.9730
9731
[2d20 = 12]
*opens knife cozy*
Several hundred knifes fall out in a massive pile on the conveyer belt.
Bluff + Sleight of Hand to conceal the other half of the bag's content
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9731
9733
>>9730
>I got greedy and rolled two dice
This is what I deserve...
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9732
9734 9736
>>9729
I honestly had no idea what was going on.
So where are we going?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9733
9735
>>9731
"Look lady, I don't got all day. You can put 'em in in the bin, ALL of 'em, or you can get up outta my face."
Yeah, he's a nog.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9734
>>9732
I ask myself the same question. Not having the resources of the Tower to access, nor any standing army from Port Barry, changes things
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9735
9740
>>9733
*Dumps over nine thousand knives on the conveyor belt, causing massive inconvenience to everyone involved*
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9736
9737 9738
>>9732
The Tower is currently moving north, while Trump and Infernius mount their respective mounts; the former on Fae in a regal pose, while the latter surf-boards along on Uatchit (he notices that the saddle is extra rough to accommodate feet vs. sitting)
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9737
9739
>>9736
I'll follow those faggots
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9738
9741
>>9736
What about Ponimaru?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9739
9742
>>9737
First, you'll have to impress Trollestia with your rare Pepe collection.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9740
9745
>>9735
He looks over at the conveyor. He looks at you. He looks at his shoes, then the ceiling, then wipes his nose: "Ma'am," he begins. He waves over to his right.
"We're gonna have to uh, I don't know, I gotta get my supervisor," he apologizes unconvincingly.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9741
>>9738
Ponimaru is not available for some reason.
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9742
9743
>>9739
this.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9743
9744 9745
>>9742
Didn't I already do that?
And thats when I gave my back story
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9744
>>9743
Yes. She said it'll need a re-write, but it was accepted
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9745
9746 9747
>>9740
*Rapidly throws knives back into knife cozy with godlike profession*
>>9743
You did; GM just never showed her reply to the Pepe collection.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9746
>>9745
Oh fuck off
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9747
9748
>>9745
"Now hold on, don't get maaaaad." he tries to calm the situation.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9748
9749
>>9747
She's not mad (yet). She's just putting her shit back in the bag, because it's only a problem outside of it (12 foot tall pile of knives is just a hassle to deal with).
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9749
9750
>>9748
"Ma'am, you're gonna have to leave the whole thing here. I mean uh,... all of it. I mean we can get all ur shit back to you, but in order for ME to let YOU up in HEEEAH, I'm a need u to drop the knives. Please understand that I ain't hatin'. Nah, a talking pony (he had plenty of spot checks) could go pretty far up in here. But in order to get IN, you gotta drop ALL your weapons. Sorry, that's just how this game works."
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9750
9751
>>9749
>eyes blaze
>teeth clench
>lip quivers
>ears flatten alongside her head
".............Fine..!"
*hands over the bag*
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9751
9752 9753 9755
Trump and Infernius arrive on Fae and Uatchit respectively. They kinda shuffle to the side of the entrance to be out of the way but still on hand.
>>9750
"Thank you, I know it sucks. Sorry 'bout dat." he says as Tracy is veritably shoved into the next section of cordone and canvas walled hallway. The same line that has been in front of her still is so, and the current room seems suited to dealing with more than one person at a time. Tracy sees that the line in front of her depletes at a much faster rate, while the people who were behind her in line quickly stream into the area.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9752
9756
>>9751
Now who and what do they see?
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9753
>>9751
i go to the front of the line.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9754
Uh, I guess then Trumpaladin tries to flag down a guard
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9755
9764
>>9751
Tracy looks around the strange establishment inspectively and attempts to take note of her surroundings (building+people), however, she's a bit distracted trying to stay sane without her knives...
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9756
9757 9758 9759
>>9752
Trump and Infernius see a line of people well outside a building and a steady pace of people maintaining the line as it proceeds inwards. There is a tell-tale pile of blades in the security checkpoint at least one of which Infernius has has up his ass at some point. Simply put, both Trump and Infernius know that Tracy is inside. Maybe Torcuil too but IDK what he's doing.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9757
9760
>>9756
Flag down a guard
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9758
9761
>>9756
Last time he said he was following Trump and Infernius.
Would Trollestia let him ride her?
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9759
9770
>>9756
i barge to the front of the line.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9760
9762
>>9757
"Lookit this guy. Wait in line like everybody else!"
He shakes his head and mutters to himself.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9761
9763
>>9758
Yeah, out of boredom if nothing else
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9762
9766
>>9760
"We would like to speak to who ever is in charge here?"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9763
9765 9766
>>9761
What did she think of the Pepe collection (This is important to me)?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9764
9771
>>9755
*follows the crowd*
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9765
>>9763
its important to us all.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9766
9767 9768
>>9762
"This guy, you funny man. I hope you do well." he dismisses.
>>9763
Wait, its important to you what she thought of his pepe collection. Is that accurate?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9767
>>9766
"Uh... Excuse me? What the Hell is going on?"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9768
>>9766
>Is that accurate?
YES!!!
It'll actually determine whether or not I stop Tracy from eventually attacking her.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9769
9770 9771
Meanwhile Tracy continues to slowly work her way in line along what appears now to be a spirallized dome, where the line spirals along the inside perimeter of a tower that eventually redirects inward at a portal. She finds herself greeted with another guard.
"Any valuables, please deposit all valuables, if you don't want it getting jacked, please put it here now. Passed this point is NO liability nahwhaddamsayin?"
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9770
>>9759
what abou me?
>>9769

Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9771
9772 9773
>>9764
*Frustration and knife withdrawal festures as she waits in line*
>>9769
>IAlreadyCameThisFar.jpg
*drops her shit and goes for it, bringing just her chains*
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9772
>>9771
Pretty sure those stay at the check point
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9773
9774
>>9771
>chains
"Uh yeah, lady you're gonna have to leave those. In fact, I'ma have to tear some shit out the nigga at the last checkpoint. Mothafucka"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9774
9775
>>9773
>roooooooooooooooooooooo
Drops everything and jumps into the unknown.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9775
9776
>>9774
Its the same line, but the environment is completely different. The overall background is a molten grey, almost like a lava lamp or an .MP3 visualization program. The platforms and paths are a neat whitish material, solid in place even though hovering in the air over nothing.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9776
9778
>>9775
Tracy takes a deep breath and examines her surroundings while walking.
She glances back, wondering if there will be a way back from here on out.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9777
9779 9780
b90fc2efba719b56d2b14947698d330c.jpg
"Everyone, what is this, and what the hell is going on"
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9778
9785
>>9776
People keep filing in from where you entered, but you suddenly notice that there is no portal. The portal you entered was one-way.
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9779
9781
>>9777
somethings weird trump.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9780
9782
>>9777
Idk. I'm just blazing ahead because I'm bored as fuck. I'm actually breaking character quite a bit. Tracy probably wouldn't have done this bullshit...
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9781
9783 9789
>>9779
"Well no shit. Try asking around what is going on. Or if that doesn't work, claim you'll be the best at... whatever, and see how they correct you"
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9782
9785
>>9780
I thought you were playing into a nilistic/almost suicidal character - an extremely sharp contrast to Trump's always "I won't do anything at all unless I know damn well benefits outweigh costs and risks" personality
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9783
9784
>>9781
i try to move but i cant.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9784
9786
>>9783
"Can you move in any direction? Can you talk?"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9785
>>9778
>GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.mp4
A chill runs down Tracy's spine, as she keeps walking, getting ready to stab her faggot irl for making her do this.
Seeing there's no way back, she swallows her fear and keeps walking.
>>9782
Yeah.. She probably would've just turned around when she saw the line... but I didn't want to go through the ordeal of moving to another map... I fucked up...
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9786
>>9784
only to you.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9787
9789
"Swift defeat to Mine enemies!" Can be heard wispered from above Tracy.
The forward-most guard appears struck quickly and without warning. The line appears stalled for a moment. Those in front/behind Tracy start wailing like bitchies. Not all of them, but some of them.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9788
9790
Trumpaladin changes direction. He now moves away from the line, and tries to circle the outer area from a distance. First though, he yells out "the cow doesn't have a ticket"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9789
>>9781
I wish that diplomacy check had worked earlier to get info...

GM, I could use some advice on manifesting those extraplanar abilities soon (like Etherrealness)

>>9787
Tracy, being deprived of her knives and her way back, now feels very, very, very trapped. Her muscles clench and feral instincts swim through her mind. Having no knives to hold, she gets on all fours and chokes back a snarl. She slowly advances forward to face her fate.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9790
9791 9792
>>9788
Its a free event. There IS a cow though, and for a moment everyone looks at her. She is crushed by the scrutiny and wanders off in broken shame. How dare you shame randomcow?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9791
9792 9795
>>9790
>Feels bad
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9792
9794 9799
>>9791
>>9790
its almost if the universe is ignoring me

Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9793
Tracy charges her ki, having no weapons.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9794
9796 9797 9800
>>9792
>Remembers something said long, long ago, and decides to try to see if it works
Trump yells out
"I AM AN ANTISEMITE"
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9795
9797
>>9791
A guy in a shiny suit with sunglasses on comes out from behind the guards.
"Whoa there son, what kinda ride is this? This is beyond status, you know what I'm saying?" (he's white so he enunciates properly so it sounds awkward)
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9796
>>9794
Trump isn't an antisemite thou- oh wait.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9797
9800 9801
>>9795
Forget this then >>9794

"Why this is a fine Dragonne. Most learned in Football in the whole dimension"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9798
Tracy is still waiting to see what's ahead of her.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9799
9802
>>9792
No, once again Infernius proves is best-char
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9800
>>9794
>>9797
infernuis wanted to see what happend though.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9801
9803
>>9797
"She's really shiny. We'd like to use her, are you her agent?"
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9802
1508027250051-3.png
>>9799

Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9803
9808
>>9801
"In the way that you mean, perhaps. Use her for what?"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9804
Tracy wonder where her knife collection is...
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9805
9806 9807
There's been a full day of waiting. Tracy is only minimally within the 'second zone' which who KNOWS how it relates to the "first zone" is also unknown at this point.
Meanwhile Trump, Infernius, and Torcuil are on the outside of a stone dome, with an incredible line stretching outward from it.
The fellow still seems inrigued by Fae.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9806
>>9805
"Yes, she can indeed recite all of the versus"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9807
9810 9814
>>9805
Tracy uses all her detection abilities to tell what's in front of her.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9808
9809
>>9803
"We could use her for marketing, promos, and fashion!"
I don't mean 24 hour day, I mean 6 hours ish, and the sun is beginning to set.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9809
9811
>>9808
"Marketing during what? Football games?"
VE6yo
?
No.9810
9813
[1d20 = 13]
>>9807
Any time using a skill, roll a d20 Xp
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9811
9812
>>9809
"Foot ball? Whatever are you talking about sir?" the shiny-suit guy scoffs
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9812
>>9811
Trumpaladin recoils in horror, but tries to hide his expression. "I'm really not from around here. Can you tell me about how well the marketing at this event goes along?"
w7TKI
?
No.9813
9816 9818
[5d20 = 50]
>>9810
Listen, Spot, Search, Sense Motive, Gather Information
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9814
9815
>>9807
Tracy detects a very long line of insufferable assholes and heinous bitches. Each one is weak for a variety of reasons, but the overwhelming reason for the lot of them is fear. Those in the line who might have seemed charming or alluring suddenly strike as abominably false and almost a caricature.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9815
>>9814
Tracy suddenly feels slightly more comfortable, and moves forward.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9816
9819
>>9813
Tracy gets the sensation that she's been had. While those around her are tickled at just BEING HERE, she has spent the entirety of the time not-killing the sorts of people who once upon a time she would readily have killed.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9817
"You know what, she may be available for some commercials. Who else from your company can she speak with?"
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9818
9819
I'm going off your dice-roll at this point.
>>9813
It is this moment that Tracy realizes that she doesn't know where "out" is.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9819
9820
>>9816
Tracy's faggot wallows in regret in disobeying his character-development flowcharts.
Tracy walks forwar, gnashing her teeth in anger.
>>9818
Tracy begins to feel something feral stirring in her. She doesn't like to be Caged (no pun intended).
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9820
9822 9830
1507002829175-0.jpg
>>9819
This is/was when all this (w/ Tracy) was set in motion.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9821
9823
I wih I'd had her give a faker name back then...
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9822
9824
>>9820
I'm actually confused by what you mean there.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9823
9825 9826
>>9821
Are you realizing that jumping in line was a bad idea yet?
As the sun begins to set, a persistent glow can be seen in the south.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9824
9827
>>9822
That was the pic (it was thread 3-4) that said "Nightmare 4 Tracy" (later Cauchemar)
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9825
>>9823
I knew it from the beginning, I was just being inexcusably lazy (Tracy would've just turned around)....
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9826
9828 9832
>>9823
Uh... Does the guy respond?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9827
>>9824
Ah, I see.
Tracy continues to move forward.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9828
9829
>>9826
Don't bother. I got a 19 diplomacy check with them, but they didn't tell me shit.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9829
"You know, let me show you some of her moves"

>>9828
You don't know how to be a diplomat, little pony

"Fae, fetch the hamburger"
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9830
9831
>>9820
That pic screams for a necromancy-related development, desu...
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9831
>>9830
I'll stay true to this class though.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9832
9833 9835
>>9826
No time. Thez appears in the air above you.
"Port Barry is in flames! Where the fuck have you all been?!
She has a multitude of new scratches across her hide, but doesn't seem too worn.
Her expression tells a different story.

Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9833
9834 9835 9837
>>9832
"Heading the fuck back to Port Barry, that's what we're doing right now"

Flies off on Fae, fetching Inferius of possible, leaving if necessary
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9834
9836
>>9833
>40 ft flying speed
Those poor people...
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.9835
>>9833
>>9832
uatchit
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9836
>>9834
Fuck off and stay in your hell
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9837
>>9833
Thez dashes forward and grabs by the face.
"THERE IS NO TIME"
and the two of them <whoof> back to Port Barry.
The walls remain intact as with some of the more remote properties, but the rural district of town has been decimated. Where once was a cooky moon-stone shop is a pile of dust, and even the established businessess are having a hard enough time fighting off the onslaught.
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9838
9839 9840
GM, can we skip ahead to the end of this long-ass line already? I've been at this for more than 4.5 hours, but nothing has happened.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9839
>>9838
How is it not obvious by now this is intentional
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9840
9841
>>9838
I had the following agendas. 1. Allow players to explore 1 of 3 towns. 2. Prep for murder.
Both objectives have been achieved
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9841
9842 9843
>>9840
Can we get to the murder soon?
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9842
9843 9844
>>9841
If not, I'm going to bed (it's 2:00 AM here)
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9843
9845 9846
>>9842
>>9841
This entire ordeal - all of it - has been GM trying to vindicate what you said in >>9543
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9844
9847
>>9842
Thats what I was thinking tbh. I promise, tomorrow will begin a new chapter of depth and development
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9845
>>9843
>>9543 →
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9846
9848 9853
>>9843
Nice paradox, but no. The thing is, for every element the player/character is aware of, there are tens if not hundreds that they can't be aware of. And right now, Tracy is in a grey-ish room, in line for who knows what, in a dimension she can't truly state is the same dimension she came from.
Oh, and she willingly coughed up ALL her knives.
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9847
>>9844
Good. I hope to have a chance for her to cut loose and develop her abilities.
Is there any chance I could've had her sign in under a fake name or epitaph?
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9848
>>9846
Yeah... Her faggot was being incredibly retarded... Tracy would've never done any of that shit...
Anonymous
a9UGI
?
No.9849
9850
Spoilered
Spoilered
Spoilered
Spoilered
Spoilered
Nigger, I still got an Ace of my own. Don't you fucking test me
Anonymous
a9UGI
?
No.9850
9851
>>9849
Okay... I'm still laughing. But I swear to god the civic buildings better not be burned down
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9851
e2b.jpg
>>9850
>tfw their hero wasn't there at the time they needed him the most
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9852
>also still laughing
>also deja vu e_O
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9853
9854 9855
>>9846
Will Tracy still get the chance to kill some shit this weekend?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9854
9858
Thez spends the intermediate moments porting ppl back and forth from the crazy spiral dome.
As each character appears on scene, they hear, feel, and recognize the change that has occurred. Port Barry is dying.
>>9853
Untold shits gon' gets killed.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9855
>>9853
I'm specifically aiming the most meaty of interactions for Sat afternoon (as usual)/
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9857
9860
>Move to a different browser for easier image uploads
>See this post >>9851, and think it's by GM
>"ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT
>Switch to a browser where I am logged in as a moderator
>Oh... it's Tracy's hash, not GM's
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9858
9863
>>9854
Did Sechs make bad trade deals?
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9859
Actually, forget it. Revisionism is for cucks.
Bring it on.
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9860
9862 9864
>>9857
Why did being a mod matter in this case?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9861
9862
>>9856
I'll assume that per her character, Tracy Cage would sign under "Mrs. Sentry".
"The whole thing was a red herring. You lnow that, right?" Lenos says from deep within the forge
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9862
>>9860
Use your imagination
>>9861
>Tracy Cage would sign under "Mrs. Sentry"
But that's what she did
>>9861
>"The whole thing was a red herring. You lnow that, right?"
So much fuck you
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9863
>>9858
No, Sechs has been fine. This is something to do with the inverted funnel-cloud over the town.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9864
9866
>>9860
I Don't memorize thread IDs, but rely on hashes, so I can tell who is who while logged in, but not while not-logged in
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9865
9867
I will extensively cinematic the next few 'bits'. The Game will be ffa at 5:00pst, assuming not later.
Any last requests, now is the time. I don't expect anyone will die, but it does hapen. Until then, I'm taking creative license.
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9866
9868
>>9864
*useless reeeeing in disapproval*
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9867
9869
>>9865
Yeah, move it along gently so that I'll be able to take so.e developmental action next period and not spend 4 hours waiting in line.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9868
>>9866
Was that intentionally to piss us off?
Trumpaladin going flying into town, sword out and ready
>>9866
Why would you disapprove?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9869
9870
>>9867
Well, that was your fault for getting in line. All your faults really. You didn't even know what you were waiting for XD
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9870
>>9869
True, true...
I'm just saying get ready to cut to the chase.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9874
9986
As each character appears at Port Barry, the first things that are assaulted are the senses. Gone is the neat and clean smell, replaced by the odor of ash, cinder, and smoke. The roaring of hundreds of fires can be heard from throughout the city, along with the tromping and stomping of feet from small to inhumanly huge.
The city is being razed.
The Broncos, along with the city guard has taken and are holding the quarantine area to keep the civilians safe, and is surrounded by scores and scores of malicious and observably infernal creatures. Additionally, a small contingent of the ne'er do wells are fighting back with their fists and farm tools, but the city has been largely evacuated and is in the process of being torn apart.

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9875
There are currently 3 factions operating in the port at this moment: there are a bunch more (((were-rats))), there are squads of demons operating in something resembling a formation, and squads of devils, who are in rigid and precise positions. They all stream about, looking for anyone or anything to ransack that might still be in the city, while a larger mass of all three has the quarantine area surrounded.
In addition, Thez is not wearing any of her shiny, has her sword in one hand, her broom in the other, and is splattered with blood across her body and in her hair.
She ported everyone with their respective mounts, and placed everyone along the wall of the Quarantine area (for both strategy and viewpoint).
It almost appears that all hell has been unleashed on the unsuspecting city of Port Barry.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9876
While there have been casualties, indeed the streets are painted with blood, the overwhelming majority of the citizens are safe (for the moment) inside the Quarantine, of which the gate is under a battering from arms and magic. Also from the wall, the characters can see an eerie glow emanating from the newly constructed Football stadium.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9877
In the distance, Trump tower appears to change direction and make its lumbering way back to the Port, at none-too-fast a pace.
All that can be heard is the screams of the citizenry, the wailing of the armies of the damned, and the roaring of fire unleashed on the whole city.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9878
Thez immediately <whoooofs> down amidst the throng of wretched creatures surrounding the quarantine area, from which flashes of magic begin firing all around. The eerie sound of the infernals increases in volume as she spins, teleports, and flies about in a flurry/fury of activity.
From the town, a blood-curdling scream is heard as a lone child bursts open a top-floor window of a building already on fire with demons surging inside. Thez breaks from her assault and (using another type of teleport effect) zips by the window, now carrying the child safely from the building as the armies around the quarantine surge back against the already battered and weakening gate and the others in the building spill from the window in attempted pursuit of the child.
Thez lands quickly on the wall near the party, deposits the child on the wall and tells her "Go down and find someone you trust." before she turns to the party. "This,... this was never supposed to happen." she says before <whoofing> back to the gate, back into a mad frenzy of murder.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9879
Flashes of energy fire off intermittently from the city, as devils and demons alike unleash the full capacity of their nature upon the previously bustling city. The streets are strewn with rocks and rubble, and the occasionally torn apart remnants of an unlucky citizen.
Thez continues to unleash assault after assault, and at one point states the Lawful Dictum, leaving the area around her momentarily still and quite dead.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9880
>Aside
Everything will be explained at the conclusion of this series of skirmishes and fights. This is something of a season finale, and I'm working to make it a proper climax from which to progress the story in a more coherent and less-rigid manner. What is occurring is/was entirely inevitable and unavoidable.
Game-faces everyone. From the character's position at the wall, they have the opportunity to advance-cast any preparatory spells or make any battle-arrangements.
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9881
9882
Tracy's retarded faggot is back to check on her single-file march to hell.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9882
9883 9884
>>9881
No, she's back at the wall of the Quarantine area. Her weapons unfortunately are still at,... fug what's it called,... oh hell, they're still back in line.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9883
>>9882
>back at the quarantine area
Interdasting
>Her weapons unfortunately are still at,… fug
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9884
9885
>>9882
You mean the quarantine area in Port Barry?

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9885
>>9884
Whats left of it, yes
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9886
9887
Tracy realizes the familiar (and unpleasant) environment and begins to wonder Wtf is going on. Why were all these faggots getting lined up in the giant dome when they could've entered through Port Barry?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9887
Its really a shame. I hadn't expected the whole party to go north to Cardishore, nor take the Tower with them, but it fed nicely (almost too nicely) into the unveiling plot-twist. Thez was literally the only person in the city when things started habbening, and she wasn't even present until the invasion was already well underway.
>>9886
I think you're misunderstanding. There is a several mile stretch between port Barry and Cardishore and they're entirely independent cities.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9888
9889
Can Tracy see what's ahead of her yet?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9889
9890 9896
To give an idea, this all was set in motion by a variety of momentary choices starting with Thez. One doesn't simply speak a level 48 Blasphemy (that's her ACTUAL level btw) and have nobody notice. I again allude to the earthquake metaphor. Further, one doesn't speak the Lawful Dictum AND the Word of Chaos at almost the same time and location and with the same level intensity. What's more, ever since George first appeared Tracy has had 3 characters tailing her. One was Fae obviously, while more discrete was Bob (you'll hear more about him), and a third was an invisible Imp who has been providing recon of the party's activities. The imp was hoping for an opportunity to pick off or otherwise compromise the "one who kept wandering off", but instead was in a prime position to detect the party's arrival at Cardishore.
>>9888
Yes, the scene of destruction and decimation I described above.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9890
9891
>>9889
Why was George so interested in Tracy specifically from the beginning?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9891
>>9890
Not her specifically, but the party in general. The imp was dispatched when George got BTFO (the imp doesn't work for George, but rather those who are allied with George) to watch the party. After relaying his observations to his masters, the Imp was directed to follow Tracy, as it was assumed that in her wanderlust she would be easy to pick off.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9892
9893
Up until Thez first spoke Blasphemy, this entire dimension/realm (the Game) was unknown to any of the outer realms. Its appearance, or rather the signal that was detected from it opened it up to interaction/intervention from all sorts of factions and observers.
Ordinarily only those native to or brought to the Game can interact with it, excepting those with a legitimate grievance or business arrangement. Thez, who is wanted both legitimately and illegitimately on many planes gave plenty of 'others' all the cause they needed to explore this strange new world.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9893
9894
>>9892
Trumpaladin, as a preliminary spell, will cast TWEET - a spell that redirects all hostiles to converge on him
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9894
9896
>>9893
An ear-piercing referee whistle cuts through the sounds of the destruction. For a moment there is silence, broken only by the sound of roaring and crackling fires.
All attention is directed at the wall of the Quarantine area. From inside the quarantine, the citizens cheer hopefully, while from everywhere else bestial and savage roars can be heard as both sides rally and focus on the gleaming Trump, standing atop the wall along with port Barry's Football-given protectors.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9895
9920
Thez <whooofs> back up to the wall, bleeding from dozens of wounds that slowly mend themselves.
"Good move. Can you guys keep their attention while I tend to the gate?" she says between labored breaths. She looks at Tracy for a moment, and sees that she has no weapons. "You of all ponies? Now?!" she growls, taking her quiver off and throwing it to Tracy. She immediately <whooofs> away.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9896
9898
>>9889
Tracy once again becomes increasingly agitated, really wishing she had her knives.
>>9894
[suppressed roaring]
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9897
new pony episode
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9898
9900 9901
>>9896
Inside the quiver you find Thez' broom, a pair of strange gold and jewelled devices that don't appear to have a function, 8 Javelins of lightning, and 99 shurikens. The quiver also has a side pocket that opens to a small cell-sized room that has,... lots of wealth in it. Lots. Like, apparently Thez absconded with a bit of the treasure from way earlier.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9899
Any chance I can cast DEPORTATION FORCE, which would send a large number of any entities from foriegn dimensions back, or at least have as an individual but very effective attack, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, which would do the same to individual foriegn entities?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9900
9901
>>9898
So, I got Thez's quiver?

(watching pony, pls wait)
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9901
9906
>>9898
Thez' Broom is a multiple-use item. In normal form, it is a Darkwood Staff of Ki Striking, which has been permanently made metal by an Ironwood spell. Halfway up the shaft is a small onyz ring with a button on it, which when pressed causes the staff to split into two parts, each bearing a 2' blade (Damascus, Keen, Longtooth blades).
>>9900
I always forget about new pony. ~_~
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9902
blades.png
Pic related
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9904
9905 9910
A few minutes later, as the Tower continues to slowly make its way toward port Barry, Lenos and Thez both <whooof> into the sea of faces rushing the gate of the Quarantine. Thez resumes flipping out, now armed with only her sword, while Lenos quickly goes dark-dragon and starts unleashing gouts of flaming murder at all-comers.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9905
9910
>>9904
Am I allowed to cast mass spells like DEPORTATION FORCE or SUPERBOWL XXXII (Technically a permutation of Holy Word), or do these bad hombres need to be sent back Juan by Juan?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9906
9907 9908 9909
>>9901
Commercial break

>ki striking
Can I actually do that? (the "charge ki" was just a silly expression of impatience and a dumb reference to the first Khajit RP where Tracy bought the sword for Mitsuko as a gift for giving her some Bushido lessons: she can charge it, but she doesn't know what to do with it)
Tracy momentarily considers disassembling the complicated weapon to just take the blades....

Can Tracy see the crystal from where she is?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9907
>>9906
Ki striking is an enchantment that allows a monk to do unarmed damage with a weapon. This is due to a monk doing ridiculous damage with their unarmed strike at higher level, to the point that weapons are kinda superfluous. Thez does 5d8 with her unarmed strike.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9908
9910
>>9906
The tower is still a few miles out and making slow progress. Its currently in autopilot, and is sealed against intrusive forces (no one can break in at the moment).
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9909
9910 9919
>>9906
It requires magical crafting ability beyond Lenos' to dissect either the broom or the two weird devices in the quiver, which are themselves the blades which inhabit the broom when its split. The devices are the housing to the blades, the ring is the focal point where the magic occurs.
The staff is not actually split, it is dimensionally rent in half, and inserted magically are the two blades. The ring is a device which causes any small-handled item to become a pair of concealed blades. One could put the ring on their finger hand have a finger-blade and hand-blade if they wanted.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9910
9911
>>9909
>>9905
I doubt they could ALL be repelled so easily, if they were able to destroy the city. You'd have to have a God-level holy word to instantly banish evil of that magnitude.
>>9904
"Dammit, where's all my shit...!" Tracy begins
>>9908
The question was, can Tracy SEE the rest of the group? Furthermore, can she see any of the infernal forces?
>>9909
>no fingers
[reeeeing intensifies]
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9911
>>9910
kek, I was just alluding to one time where Thez wore the ring on her thumb, and another time it was on her tail.
You're quite right though. Trump can and will do that deportation spell, but for the moment he is out of range and such spells only work on the weaker opponents.
Tracy can see everything. The party is involuntarily gathered at the same 'starting' point (the wall), and though they're not her preferred assortment of weapons (she still has her armor) she's no longer unarmed. Shuriken=kunai btw
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9912
9913 9914
"I leave to get a break for three days, and everything turns to shit...! Tracy murmurs, getting a handle of a few of the kunai in the bag
>agitation grows
What about the other goys who were sopeacefully herded into the portal? How are they reacting.
What obstacles are between Tracy and the group? Is it a clear charge between them?
"What in Tartarus happened while I was gone?!"
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9913
9915
>>9912
The situation at Cardishore will (maybe) be resolved in time. All that has happened from the perspective of the people in line where Tracy was at is that suddenly some purple chick burst in through a dimensional fold, grabbed Tracy by the face (thats how you can tell its bad) and pulled her back through the same fold. So, there is one less person in line and the line quickly shifts to account.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9914
9916
>>9912
There are no obstacles between Tracy and the group, they're all standing around with the same bewildered and not-entirely-sure-WTF-is-going-on expression she is.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9915
9917
>>9913
"What the FU-!" *gets grabbed*
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9916
>>9914
[Confusion rapidly being replaced with ANGER]
"Can anyone explain to me like I'm an idiot just what the fuck happened while I was away?! Did the town get invaded?"
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9917
9918 9920
>>9915
That actually occurred prior to her arriving at the Quarantine, but yeah that's what happened. Thez knows that the face is how to get ppls attention, so she grabbed the face.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9918
9920
>>9917
When did she pic up Thez's quiver?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9919
9922 9926 10009
unnamed.jpg
border-wall-mexico-trump.jpg
462.jpg
tenor (1).gif
>>9909
Fuck it

All accross the city, in every closed room and in every corner, there is heard a suddened wistling sound - a tweet, if you will. This is followed by a loud voice, heard everywhere, saying "Arianna Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man - he made a good decision"

All the demons in Port Barry hear the tweet, and are so enraged as to seek its source. They see a man - though perhaps more than a man, almost a God Emperor. He stands astride a big, beautiful wall - You may even call it yuge - with amber armor and a yuge, flaming sword. He says to everyone around him, "you know when they send demons over here, they're not sending their best," which enrages the demons even more. As the armies of Hell converge around him, he spreads his arms out and lets out the words OFFENSE, and casts the same in spell form on a number of allies surrounding him. They now exhude a beautiful golden glow. And finally, he moves his flaming sword up, and with a laughing nod at all of the bad hombres around him, lets out the words "You have to go back," casting DEPORTATION FORCE
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9920
9922
>>9917
Ponimaru sneaks out of the shadows behind Tracy.
"The city is under attack. The largest group of the enemies are demons, which are being supported by both devils and (((rats))). The assault first began at the city wall, which then increased in magnitude once the funnel cloud opened overhead. Ever since then, an endless stream of infernals has flooded the area killing everyone in sight, destroying all apparent buildings and structures, and setting themselves on everything good, decent, and Football."
>>9918
Thez tossed Tracy her quiver in a recent post. This one >>9895

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9921
Outside the Quarantine Gate. Dragon-Lenos and Thez unleash a veritable cacophany of murder and destruction on the seemingly endless hoarde of attackers. While they have cleared a space between the armies and the gate, their enemies are replenished as fast as they are dispatched.
w7TKI
?
No.9922
9923
>animal instincts activate
Lets get a clear scan of the quarantine area and the area beyond
Listen+Search+Spot+GatherInformation+SenseMotive
What's the blood-orgy look like out there?
>>9920
"Thanks for the quick rundown, white ninja."
*grows to full size and grabs Ponimaru to give him a jestful nuggie*
"And where have you been all this time?" (she inferred he wasn't in the crystal) she asks, as she walks towards the rest of the group, drawing her new kunai (she's been practicing with ponimaru's for concentration, so she's pretty profficient with them by now)
>>9919
>Arianna Huffington
We need moar meme-tier enemies like that.

*sneaks up and nuzzles you from behind*
w7TKI
?
No.9923
[5d20 = 47]
>>9922
fucked up the roll
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9924
9927 10036
battletown.jpg
Pic related is a quick update map. The red is fire, the black is swarms of infernals, and the gold x is where the party is.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9925
9928
Is the group actually in battle now, or just getting ready for the charge.
>smell of blood
>IAmASharkInFrenzy.gif
Tracy energetically kicks at the Earth, anticipating the blood orgy, like the crazed hematolagniac she is.

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9926
9927
>>9919 ~\\_/~# he's still out of range,... oh fuck it.
Even though the spell he's casting is an area of effect spell, I'll ignore that for the time being. His spell sends a wave of Football coursing through the amassed attackers. 2/1, easily half of them disappear with a percussive <CRACK>, though leaving behind those who are immune or not subject to such magic.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9927
9931
>>9924
>If only there were a Trump meme to put out fires
With a few movements of his thumbs, and then with a mighty tweeting wistle, the words "It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep" are heard everywhere. Several infernals recoil at the words

"Did he just quote Mussolini?"
"OMG, I just can't even!"
>>9926
Trumpaladin puts away his Blackberry, and holds Vanderiem like a baseball bat, ready to swipe away at any and all infernals (and did he feel a horse muzzle against his back?)

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9928
9929
>>9925
Getting ready at this point. This has all been cinematic buildup. I mean, Thez and Lenos are in combat, but its also cinematic.
With the number of assailants essentially halved, Lenos Wing Beats and sends those in front of him flying. Thez takes a devensive stance at Lenos' feet. Both effectively block the gate from assault.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9929
9932 9935
>>9928
What do the enemies look like? Is there blood everywhere?(this will factor into Tracy's reaction to the situation)
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9930
9933
Meta-spiel for a moment.
One of my issues with D&D or w/e game engine is that its always "The world waiting to respond to the party"
IMO, thats a false paradigm to put the players in. Obviously the players are pinnacle and the most consequent aspect of any story, but to assume that any group or faction or whatever is just sitting there going "Gee this sucks, sure would be nice if,...." is backward.
This world was designed to allow groups and interests to operate and develop as is their nature. As such, the players can often (and will) find themselves on the defensive, or (case in point) trying to fend off an army that they neither saw coming nor are particularly prepared to surmount.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9931
trump tweetgun.jpg
>>9927
>(pic related)
*nuzzling intensifies*
[happy to see you hoers noises]
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9932
9935 9936 9969 9972
>>9929
With Trump's spell, all the dretches, lemures, bearded devils,, succubi, erinyes, imps, and quasits have been expelled. What remains is a mix of barbed devils, ice devils, chain devils, bone devils, and horned devils (on one side) as well as (the greater multitude) Hezrou's, Babau, Bebliths, Nalfeshnees, and the occasional Marilith.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9933
9934
>>9930
Well, this isn't DnD; it's mixed nuts. Do it however you see fit. Whatever allows a good amount of memes/fun is fine by me.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9934
9936
>>9933
And thats why its going like it is. ^_^
It is currently bloody war/murder though
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9935
9936 9938 9940
>>9929
"Pay no head to the enemies ahead of you little pony. It is the people behind you and to your side for whom and with whom you fight. They are your brothers, and together you form one mighty, immortal, powerful whole. For you can never die nor be alone so long as your countrymen live"
>>9932
>all these weird unpronounceable foreign sounding names
At your removal hearing, the Immigration Judge will ask you to designate a country of removal, should you be ordered removed. Should you decline to designate a country, DHS will recommend one for you, generally corresponding to your nationality.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9936
9937 9938 9944
>>9932
>>9934
Spoiler, fun fact: I wrote Tracy's combat instinct flowcharts based in part off of shark biology (that's part of the reason why she didn't go berserk on the golems, since they don't have blood)
*literally shaking*
[frenzied predatory hoers noises]
>"Pffffft...!"
'.. I hope I'm not too late for the party...' she silently whinnies under her breath, . She's grown to the size of a light war hoers and is snorting fumes as she itches for the charge.
>>9935
"Whatever you say, my dear.." she coos, still shivering
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9937
>>9936
>Still not getting it
sighs
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9938
9944
>>9935
>names
References mostly. The party is free to wage against or defer as is their individual proclivity. Thez and Lenos are tirelessly making short work of all comers at the quarantine gate, eliminating any immediate threat to either the party or the citizens. Trump's whistle will have consequenes, and to that end some blue streaks come up from outlying areas toward the party. They're not there yet, but they're closing fast, along with some darker shapes that done exude magic like the streaks do.
>>9936
Don't hold back now, I designed this situation so that among other things, Tracy can let go. I gather she's been aching to do so,....
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9939
*don't
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9940
9942
>>9935
>foreign names
They're all extraplanar infernals: illegal immigrants of the most dangerous variety, possibly religious extremists as well.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9941
9944
>OP only just realized he misspelled Peanuts in the topic field
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9942
9946
>>9940
Sounds pretty bad. *pulls out copy of the INA*. Are any of them claiming a fear of persecution on account of a protected ground if returned? *readies State Department reports*
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9944
9945 9946
>>9938
>Trump's whistle will have consequenes
It got the demons to stop attacking the civilians, and that is all that matters
>>9941
Fixed
>>9936
Can she learn?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9945
9946
>>9944
Yes, that is all that matters. Bonus exp for insight. Also, TY
Tracy is much bigger now than normally is, and though she may nor realize it her mane, tail, and hooves are fully aflame. This latest 'situation' seems to have fully cemented many of the changes occurring within her. She still has no means of controlling it, but for the time being she's a full Cauchemar, with all the requisite abilities and modifiers.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9946
9947 9948
Hercules-and-the-Mares-of-Diomedes.jpg
>>9942
*rubs against you feverishly, as she waits for the signal to cut loose*
>>9944
I thought to set her as a Wilder hybrid so that she could learn to concentrate her emotions into power instead of just throwing herself all over the place. She could use something to focus her passion on though.
>>9945
I'm actually a huge mythology nut. I'd figured that Tracy's frenzied state, even canonically, was similar to the dreadful mares of Diomedes: crazed, bloodthirsty, starved for battle, and performing feats of unnatural strength, speed and vigor (similarly, like the mares, she's sometimes, depending on which artist draws her, shown as rather skinny, with sharp teeth, or in this case spouting licks of white-hot fire). As for character flowcharts: there will be no blueballing her when she's like this, after being pent up for so long. I asked for a nightmare state for her because the Nightmares of DnD are so similar to the Mares of Diomedes.
Like the Dreadful Mares she could be potentially be quelled and tamed as an uncannily superior warhorse, but only by a hero that rivaled Hercules.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9947
9948 9953
So Trump w/ Fae, Infernius w/ Uatchit, Torcuil (Troll is in the Tower), and Tracy (full rage) are situated along the wall. The massed armies are aware of their presence, and are either making their way there or are attacking wherever they can with the hopes of engaging the party. Alex is welcome to join in, or he can watch from the tower (the displays on the dais show whats going on on all fronts).
>>9946
And I knew from that pic I reposted earlier that this was an inevitable evolution of her character. After this is resolved, you'll be more free to develop her per your inspiration, which is what I intended all along. ^_^
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9948
9949 9953
>>9947
Trump's tweets should be bait of the sort that sends the demons into immediate, perhaps unorganized, attacks
>>9946
Would Trump even recognize Tracy, or would he think that an extraplanar enemy somehow came too close for comfort?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9949
9951
>>9948
It would/will, but at the moment the only thing they can attack is Thez and Lenos, who are rather busy as a result.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9950
I forgot to mention (although he's since disappeared into the surroundings) Ponimaru is wearing Thez' golden martial belt, as well as a pair of bracers she had adorning her legs.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9951
9952
>>9949
This should be obvious, but if Trump is at all within earshot of any of Port Barry's Militia, he directs them to use all remaining organization to rescue and evacuate civilians, then put out fires
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9952
>>9951
The current survivors (and its most of them) are holed up in the Quarantine area, either maintaining defenses or tending to themselves (there are many who are wounded or infirm).
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9953
9954
>>9947
>is the Thief
Are there any simple weapons or body parts That Tracy could salvage from the battlefield (I'd love to make a weapon out of those chain devils later), like a sword?
>>9948
>recognoze
Well, she hasn't caught fire yet, so she wouldn't look that different from the energetic blue lawnmower she was in the first thread when she was fighting the zombies, only larger.
The key difference is that this time, to to weeks of Concentration training, she seems earily more focused than she was that day..
>tweets
There has to be a Taunting feat he could use for that. I imagine his Charisma stat is pretty high.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9954
9955
>>9953
>is on fire, just doesn't know it
Taunt is a Bard ability, which Trump is not proficient with (can make rudimentary attempts, but the whistle was far more effective)
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9955
9956 9965
Hercules_and_the_Mares_of_Diomedes_LACMA_65.37.14.jpg
>>9954
Reeee! I wanted to save the fire for dramatic scenes and transform in advancing stages!
*rears in anticipation, snorting steam*
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9956
9957
>>9955
If that's what you want, I was just assuming that Tracy was agitated enough to start to morph.
<poof>Tracy is mad, and snorting steam, but no fires and still normal size.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9957
9958
>>9956
>normal size
Gosh darn it! I'll take the fire then! (I gotta train her to assume a hybrid form at some point)
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9958
9967
>>9957
e_e Oh, suddenly Tracy wants buffs and advantages. Too late,... Xp
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9959
9965
Don't worry, this is all just establishing where/what the party is at/doing when shit kicks off later this evening. Funny, this was supposed to be the kickoff of the newly formed Denver Broncos which Trump painstakingly arranged wrt to the teams, the stadium, Football, his Generals, Football, and the development of Football.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9960
9962
green fire.jpg
Also, how big is a Cauchemar Nightmare anyway? All the descriptions i find say that it's in the Huge size class, but they also say "about the size of a light war hoers" (large): is that only a question of hit dice? I'm trying to figure out her height and weight at full size (it's yet another factor in my flowcharts to determine opportunistic actions, confidence.. etc)
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9961
Subtext - in chess, one's opponent always has an equal and opposite move to make in response to the principle's move. Never forget that for however many gains have been realized, the opposition is still in the game until they are utterly destroyed.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9962
9967
>>9960
I'm basically resolving them as being clydesdale-sized nightmares
Anonymous
a9UGI
?
No.9963
9964
image.jpeg
Can Trumpaladin summon an ICE storm to put out the fires in Port Barry?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9964
9965 9979
>>9963
Nope, weather spells or elemental spells are not within the Paladin spell assortment.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9965
9966 9967
>>9959
Trumpaladin never would have arranged for the kick off to occur while he was away
>>9955
Jut play a pony. It's cuter that way
>>9964
reeeee
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9966
9967
>>9965
Maybe not the 'maiden game', but certainly an expeditionary scrimmage.
Not Tracy
w7TKI
?
No.9967
9968
>>9962
>clydesdale-sized
>The conformation of the Clydesdale has changed greatly throughout its history. In the 1920s and 1930s, it was a compact horse smaller than the Shire, Percheron, and Belgian. Beginning in the 1940s, breeding animals were selected to produce taller horses that looked more impressive in parades and shows. Today, the Clydesdale stands 16 to 18 hands (64 to 72 inches, 163 to 183 cm) high and weighs 1,800 to 2,000 pounds (820 to 910 kg).
Fug! That's bigger than I thought. (I'm guessing this is Heavy War Hoers sized).
>>9965
B-b-b-but I wanna play super saiyan Genocide Mode!
>cuter
You do have a point though... *cuts off four development plans, for future notice in terms of shipping*
>>9966
GM, how big is this battlefield going to be? Would all of the characters be in close proximity, (because I have to factor that into limit releases) Also, were you serious about >>9958 , because that'll also factor into how she charges.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9968
9970
>>9967
>Not Tracy
Sure you are(n't).
Clydesdale size is what she is when fully Nightmare. She isn't at the moment, per request, (though she's showing evidence of with the smoke and all). Don't worry, you still have Genocide mode, just not yet/atm.
The battlefield will depend on the area the players occupy, though I'm hoping that except for the stadium players can keep it within the recent map.

Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9969
9970 9971
>>9932
When I say, Not Tracy, it's because I want to make it absolutely clear that those thoughts are mine, and are unrelated to hers.
There's no consistency though. I just felt like the clarification was important in that comment.
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9970
>>9969
meant for >>9968

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9971
>>9969
K, just checking/trolling. Pay no mind, this momentary timeframe is all about making sure everyone is on the same page, so that the crisis can effectively launch in the appropriate directions.
Please, do not hesitate with game/meta-whatever.
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.9972
9973
>>9932
Interesting these are Demons AND Devils together: a mixed-evil alignment.

Are the memes hammered into this game at all yet? Are all the Demons globalists like Soros?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9973
9975 9976 9988
>>9972
The memes are relatively unestablished, though no less in efficacy, You're the only meme-magician to date, so its up to you where that goes.
Yes, there are observable groups of devils AND demons operating in the periphery. As said, all will be explained, but for the time being I have an endless assortment of baddies to throw at the party.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9974
>Note, I will be leaving from 1:00pst (about an hour from now) until 4:30 (about 3-1/2 hours from now). Make all lasting preparations and measures in the interim.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9975
878804__safe_artist-colon-wicked-dash-at-dash-heart_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage.png
>>9973
>I have an endless assortment of baddies to throw at the party.
>mfw
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9976
9977 9978
>>9973
Can I throw a pony at them or is she too grown up for that?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9977
>>9976
GM nerfed her back to pony size, because I was being nit-picky, so... maybe..?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9978
>>9976
By her request, she is still a range-weapon for the moment. ^_^
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9979
9980
Donald-Trump-Shrug.jpg
>>9964
>Trump can't into weather spells
>Trump can't help Puerto Rico with Hurricane relief

Also
>Pony is too big or is now an open flame
Eh, I'll find a new pony to throw if necessary
>The Norwegian should be playing as a pony
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9980
9981 9982
corrupted.png
>>9979
She is neither big nor on fire at this point, but she could change later on... (is starting to smoke)
>all my dramit lead-up
>gone
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9981
>>9980
dramatic*
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9982
9983
>>9980
>dramatic lead-up
What's missing?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9983
9984
Diomedes-demon.jpg
>>9982
Ah, nothing. I was just sort-of proud of being able to write-up a shift to full size, without the transformation appearing awkward/forced.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9984
9987
>>9983
Don't worry, its still a transitive element. It'll be fully defined by the next session
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9985
9987
GM departing shortly. Player have ~ the next 3 hours to declare any meta, preparatory, or strategic elements they wish to apply to their characters.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9986
Any participating players, the current situation begins with this: >>9874

Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9987
9989 9990
>>9984
Yeah, I get it. I ewas just figuring this battle would take a long time, so I separated my character development and transformation plans into separate levels (I took it this battle was going to last us all night), each level being based on stanzas of ancient Greek poems that described the increasing madness and transformation of the dreadful Mares of Thrace due to their unnatural treatment.
No worries though. I'll have it figured out later.
>>9985
Yeah, I'm going to have Tracy go berserk and mow down some of the smaller guys as she's growing bigger (if she's not already big), before she moves on to the Big Fish, when it appears. I'm hoping to get a lot of kills on her, and practice that cleaving feat.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9988
>Meme Mage appears
Hello, I live
>>9973
>only meme magician
Excuse me sir, No


Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9989
9991
>>9987
We 'may' finish tonight TBH, and that's a good call (cleave practice).
>NOT only meme magician
There are others?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9990
9996
we nightmare nao.jpg
>>9987
Hoping to get the change to burn a lot of the map too, desu.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9991
9992
>>9989
its the fact that you called someone other than me the only one
Also what do you mean "finish"?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.9992
9993
>>9991
No, you're the only one. By finish, I am referring to what I've got cooked up for this latest situation
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9993
9994
>>9992
Ahh, understood
>waits for >>9999 >rape
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9994
9995
>>9993
Be awake at the time, and you'll get it.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9995
>>9994
>awake
Did you guys think I was asleep?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9996
9997 9998
>>9990
Touch my city, and you shall die with the rest of the extraplanars
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.9997
>>9996
>my otp is fighting
Noooooooooooooooo
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.9998
10003
>>9996
Okay...
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.9999
9993 10002 16609
Trollestia is still mine
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10000
10002 10678 10710 12262
Don't forget Trollestia is mine
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10001
nightmare form 2.jpg
Donec mors nos partem.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10002
>>10000
>>9999
>drinks bleach
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10003
10006
>>9998
I was going to just take it. Why did I post that?
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10004
10005 10006 10007
1506784205396-0.jpg
>tfw you dream you have a girlfriend that loves you then you wake up.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10005
>>10004
I know that feel bro
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10006
10012
>>10003
If you don't want death to part you sooner, you should not burn down Port Barry
>>10004
Aww... Girls never really love you, you are always a way of satisfying some inner need for them
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10007
10008 10010 100078
474320__grimdark_questionable_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_comment bait_danger_if you see this image while scrolling_rape_>rape_stab.png
>>10004
Are you ready for the blood-orgy tonight?
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10008
10009 10012
>>10007
>rape

Oh God, a blood orgy?
>makes overcoat
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10009
10011
>>10008
No time!

Cast a spell putting out the fires in the city. Because the city is on fire. Then, cast whatever spells you have increasing the attack or defensive powers of the party, or maybe create a protected fall back area. Then, cast a mass area-attack spell on the enemy in front of us

See what I did in >>9919

Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10010
>>10007
Yea im just catching up.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10011
10016
>>10009
What
Why?
Enemy?
I havent really read
w7TKI
?
No.10012
10013 10014
[1d20 = 16]
>>10006
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOVE IS REAL!

>>10008
I hope you have some spicy memes to get through this one.

Tracy rolls detect to look for useful dropped weapons or body parts from the hellions.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10013
>>10012
>builds up my mobile meme collection
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10014
10015
MA-8503S.png
>>10012
Why not take Trump's Halberd?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10015
10017
>>10014
When did he get a Halberd? Is it even here.
Tracy isn't proficient with that kind of tool anyway. She'd be better-off with the kunai.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10016
10021
>>10011
You really should.
Okay, I'm more of a faggot than I thought. My extra-curricular (cuz this is 'curricular') business isn't until Wednesday. I'm here for the duration,... with very cold feet and hands at the moment.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10017
10018
>>10015
At the weapons shop. Same time he got Vanderiem. And he carries everything on him always
>If the weapon you wanted to use was the kunai, then use the kunai
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10018
10019 10023
>>10017
Eh, I'll give the Halberd to Fae. She knows how to use the Spear-Axe-Hammer of death
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10019
10020
>>10018
No she doesn't.
"And what do you intend for me to do with this?"
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10020
10025
>>10019
"Kill the enemy"
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10021
10024 10025 10026
>>10016
What kind of enemy are we talking here?
>looks at Ttollestia
I may need you for the battle
Go do some unicorn shit, but be ready
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10022
10024 10025
Oh no terry and his son are they still at his shop gm?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10023
435887__safe_artist-colon-extradan_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_solo.png
>>10018

Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10024
>>10021
>being this rude to a lady
Trade her some of your Pepes.
>>10022
Oh no!
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10025
10026 10027
>>10021
Trollestia is still in the Tower, which is several miles off yet.
>>10022
All essential civilians are safe inside the quarantine.
>>10021
Seriously, read back.
>>10020
Fae is not proficient with any martial weapon. She's got claws, fangs, pounce, and roar.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10026
10028 10030
>>10021
Demon, devils and the rats. The whole horde.
>>10021
You need her now And I'll need her later for entirely different purposes.
>>10025
She can teleport though, right?

Fae has claws. With those she can grasp a spear
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10027
10029
>>10025
Ugh, fine
>Trollestia is gone even though I asked about it last night
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10028
10031
>>10026
>She can teleport though
Yeah, but she's kind of a bitch too. She didn't do anything while Soros was attacking the city.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10029
10030 10031
>>10027
You can still get her, but at the moment she's not present cuz she wasn't present when Thez poofed in and grabbed everyone. She can teleport, and though a troll I wouldn't assume she won't take up arms with what's going on, assuming someone doesn't retrieve her first.

Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10030
10031 10032 10033
>>10026
>murder horse is being nice
Hmmmmmmm...
>>10029
>Thez poofed in and grabbed everyone
Yeah, I missed some shit
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10031
>>10028
>At least Trollestia has never contemplated buring down Port Barry, has never stabbed Inferius, and has never kicked Trump
Tourcil was pussyfooting about taking Trollestia as a mount at that time, so she couldn't be summoned
>>10029
She had to have heard the Arianna Huffington Tweet, and that has to be exactly the sort of thing that would interest her
>>10030
READ
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10032
>>10030
I'm murder hoers, he's the guy who keeps trying to steal your waifu.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10033
>takes a deep breath, steeling himself for what's about to go down.
You ready for this?
"... yeah."
You know it has to be this way. The mechanics wouldn't work if we keep on how they have been going.
"... yeah, I know."
>>10030
Yeah ya did. You've got time though
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10034
10035 10037
I gotta burn something big before the level up if I want to take the prestige class
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10035
>>10034
Don't worry about that. There's gonna be a time-gap after this fight, with plenty of exp to devote.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10036
10038
>>9924
Oh, huh
So this is the shit we are dealing with?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10037
Spoilered
>>10034
And maybe Trump needs to slay or eternally banish a Cauchemar to level up in demon slaying
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10038
10040
>>10036
Yeah, shit got real really quick, and under everyone's noses. I didn't plan for everyone leaving, but the rest I did plan for. It all happened at the same time, and 'this' is the outcome.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10039
10040
... all day yesterday, as the party continued with the 'standing in line' story (I'm not criticizing, but being aware of what was happening elsewhere there was a good deal of face-palming) I was thinking "Well that happened unopposed, and that happened unopposed, and that, and that, and that."
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10040
>>10038
>>10039
Ahhh
Honestly, I was busy and tired as fuck yesterday, so I just went with the flow.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10041
10042 10045
Tracy closes her eyes and hones her Concentration skill, trying to focus on maintaining her larger shape.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10042
>>10041
Torcuil prepares his staffs (staves?) and studys his meme book, remembering an old battle anthem
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10043
10044 10047 10054
as soon as shit pops off, infernuis is gonna charge the horde coming at us.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10044
10046 10047
>>10043
K, Infernius is set. That leaves Torcuil, Trump, and Tracy. I'll wait until they declare progressive (time-sensitive) actions.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10045
10054
>>10041
>Doesn't want to be hurled headlong into the enemy formations with knives in both hands, then transform in mid air
Uh, okay
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10046
10048
>>10044
What time are we starting?
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10047
>>10043
>>10044
actually i bull rush them.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10048
10050 10054
>>10046
Was intended for ~5pm PST, but I also thought I was gonna be occupied until then. So, whenever.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10049
10050 10052
Tl:dr
>Ready as soon as everyone is ready
>Infernius is ready
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10050
10051
>>10048
>>10049
I gotta do some shit, but expect me at about 1900 est
In the meantime, Torcuil prepares for battle
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10051
>>10050
Oooh, a suspensful delay. Any objections?
nO0ip
?
No.10052
10053
download (1).jpg
>>10049
I need to know if I am wife non-romantic partner throwing Tracy like a football
\r
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10053
10058 10062
>>10052
That is still an option, she is pony-sized at the moment. kek
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10054
10055 10056 10057
Untitled.jpg
>>10043
Assuming Tracy is at full size by then, she'd run around the side of the horde and flank the weakest-looking links in a high-speed with a full Cauchemar's monstrous form attack (2 Flaming Hooves and substitute bite with slashing from a short blade), if not snorting a cone of smoke into the crowd first (idk if I can do that in one turn, but do it). After taking out the weakest link, she'd proceed to Cleave to the next enemy.
>tl;dr: hit the weakest faggot with everything she's got from the side.
Do i need to activate improved initiative and power attack feats for them to work?
>>10045
>hands
Pretty sure she needs all four hooves to air walk, or even run at full size, but I get the picture.
>>10048
I might have to leave some time within the next two hours, for about half an hour...
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10055
>>10054
you have to atcivate power attack, improved initiative is passive.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10056
10058
>>10054
Take all the time you need, won't kick off until proof of life. Until then, Tracy's set.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10057
10059
>>10054
I take it that's a "No"

But the Horde is airborne and on all meaningful sides of us, and we're on a wall. There is no flanking the deomns
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10058
10060 10062
>>10056
>>10053
How big is she, because I'll change if she's small.
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10059
10060 10062
>>10057
they're flying?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10060
10063
>>10058
She's small at the moment. I leave the rest at your discretion.
>>10059
Mostly no, but there are flying units inbound with a rapid pace. That they haven't attacked is a matter pf pacing.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10061
10065
>the Horde is airborne
Not all of those infernals can fly. In fact, most of them can't.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10062
Because Fuck You.jpg
I'm throwing something damn it! If none of the pack animals will take my halberd I'm using it as a throwing spear
>>10059
Probably? I'm not sure how demons work, but I would imagine most are in the air and some are on the ground. You have your fly-mount, so you can engage them in the air, or wait for them to land on the wall-top
>>10058
Pony sized, see >>10053

Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10063
10064 10065
>>10060
If she's small, then I have to write a new plan, because she doesn't have the power attack, or cleave feats in that form.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10064
>>10063
Don't think too hard, with the way the scene has been (deliberately) scripted, any change is a snap.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10065
10066
Really.gif
>>10061
>>10063
I swear to God
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10066
0605-celeb-john-elway-240x285.png
>>10065
SWEAR TO ME!!!
couldn't help myself
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10067
Also, mainboard rape
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10068
10069
Tks based Trump-anon
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10069
10070
You're welcome.jpg
>>10068
You're welcome
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10070
10071
>>10069
(deliberate goading) So uh, any idea what Trump is gonna do when time starts again?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10071
10072 10074
>>10070
First, cast OFFENSE on all nearby players

Second, Tweet the Musolini Tweet so as to encourage the enemies to break ranks

What happens after Trump puts down his blackberry is a bit less certain, although I suspect I will have Thez play Blaze of Glory from any available speakers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCeIIcPAwv8

If Tracy will have me Throw her, she shall be hurled headlong into their formations. If she does not, AND Inferius has no interest in the Halberd, I will throw it like a throwing spear into any larger nearby enemies.

After that, it's pull Vanderiem out, and charge the enemy on Dragonne back
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10072
10073
>>10071
i like the throwing halberd idea.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10073
10076
>>10072
Inferius can of course, pick up the halberd thereafter, if he can pry it from a demon's skull
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10074
>>10071
>Blaze of Glory
Stop invoking my childhood u putz. Xp
Trump is rdy.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10075
10077 10078 10100
>Tracy only proficient in knives
>checks abilities
>use Magic device skill + Arcane knowledge
Can Tracy figure out how to use those Javelins?
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10076
>>10073
trump you smart.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10077
>>10075
There's nothing to figure out. Throw them at a target, they become bolts of lightning.

Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10078
10079
a4GYAqv_700b (2).jpg
>>10075
Literally any long pointy spear-type weapon can be used as a javelin if only thrown with enough force. Even a pony carry a halberd
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10079
10080 10081
>>10078
>really wants someone to carry the halbard
Does anyone wanna throw it? No bully,....
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10080
10082
>>10079
I'll throw it
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10081
>>10079
ill pick it up and use it after he throws it.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10082
>>10080
You're (you). That doesn't count. Infernius seems game tho.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10083
10084 10085
Kay, Im back for a while
GM, I need someone to hit on me in the middle of the battle. I'll explain when it happens
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10084
10086 10087
>>10083
there are succubi here be warned.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10085
10087
>>10083
Not sure, but noted. Any "as soon as shit kicks off" plans?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10086
10088
>>10084
Nah, Trump evicted the succubi
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10087
10090
>>10084
At least no one would ever want me
>sobbing
>>10085
Ummmmm, Trump are you opposed to changing size again?
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10088
>>10086
all of them?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10089
Succubi are very weak demons tbh, not much more than dretches. They work well on civvies cuz lame, but they don't have any fight to them
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10090
10091 10095
>>10087
....

Fuck Yeah Let's do this!

Music will instead be "Rock You Like a Hurricane"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGfKi6kpdTQ
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10091
10093 10096
>>10090
infernuis flah you the horns hand sign.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10092
Tracy? Last chance to declare actions.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10093
10094
>>10091
*flash
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10094
1y101q.jpg
>>10093

Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10095
10098 10101
>>10090
Torc grows Trump to 62 feet when the battle begins, magically preparing music
I'll be ready when everyone else is
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10096
10097
>>10091
>How did you know
Flashes the sign right back
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10097
>>10096
germaaneigh had a very good rock scene.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10098
10099
>>10095
I guess I'll be too big to ride Fae, so I'll leave her to attack seperately. Also, I'll hand the halberd over to Inferius then
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10099
10111
>>10098
Shit, I gotta go oo the store

I'll stay in a fortifyed position, focusing on keeping Trump yuge.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10100
10102
>>10075
Present
Go to full size and attack the weakest link from the side with full force, but avoid being injured so easily. If the next target isn't immediately available to mow down, find space to take cover.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10101
10103
>>10095
Torcuil is set.
Tracy, just waitin' on you. Its gonna happen, so decide what you're doing first.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10102
>>10100
Oooh, got a pali with the last. Is that your move?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10103
10106
>>10101
Idk, what can I do in one turn?
Does she get a boost from Rage or Psionic Surge? Her bloodlust is at maximum right now.
>got a pali
What does that mean?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10104
Okay, last modification:
Throw a javelin through the cone of smoke before she flanks the horde.

Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10105
10106 10107
Actually, can I cast, tweet, throw the Halberd and then grown yuge?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10106
>>10103
Palindromes r unappreciated GETs.
>>10105
Yes.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10107
10108
>>10105
>not growing big first and throwing a YUGE halberd
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10108
10109
>>10107
>best answer but too late
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10109
>>10108
Reeeee
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10110
10111
So, it seems everyone is here. Its earlier than originally stated, but are we ready? I'm saying this more for pacing and reference than allowing the players to second-guess or re-evaluate.
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10111
>>10110
>>10099

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10112
...okay, waiting for confirmation from Torcuil then,...
>begins typing anyway
VE6yo
?
No.10113
10114 10117 10118 10121
[1d20 = 15]
From the quarantine wall the party bursts into action. Infernius speeds off into the fray atop Uatchit, while Trump lifts off atop Fae. Tracy is pony sized (though only JUST, as she's got smoke coming out of everywhere) and Torcuil gets busy with some meme magic. He's not sure he quite remembers how he made Trump big last time, but here goes,....
nO0ip
?
No.10114
10115 10116
[2d20 = 4]
>>10113
Toss the Halberd

Slash and fuck you!
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10115
>>10114
reeee
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10116
>>10114
Don't worry, there's lots of 'em. I'm sure you stuck one, even if not who you were intending.
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.10117
10119 10120
>>10113
Wait, do I have to write it out again?
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10118
10119
>>10113
>Autistic frog noises
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10119
10122
>>10117
Assuming you mean throwing the halbarrd/pony, growing in size, pulling out vandereim and getting jiggy, no. I got that
>>10118
Past the point of no return then.

Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.10120
10121 10145 10160
>>10117
Just in case:
Silently move around the side of the horde to flank them from the side.
Grow to full size in a fit of psychotic (psionic) rage and snort 15-foot cone if smoke out into what's in front causing massive confusion. Throwing a javelin into the smoke cone, and draw a kunai knife to slash the wimpiest looking fucker she sees after charging in with two flaming hooves to the chest and a slash at the jugular. If successful, immediately snort smoke again and slash the next faggot, or recoil and pull back prepare for the next charge inwards.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10121
10123
>>10113
Yuge!
>>10120
I don't think you're getting that far around a horde that size
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10122
10124 10125
>>10119
If I give Trump twitter acsess, does the opposing army's morale go down?
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.10123
10125
>>10121
They're bottlenosing at the bridge, right?
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.10124
10127
>>10122
POnly if you can think of a funny meme/joke to do it with.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10125
>>10122
I think I need that already
>>10123
The tweets should cause them to all come right towards us, and ignore the bridge
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10126
The people of Port Barry are frightened, exhausted, and at wits end. Hours ago, there was peace and normalcy in their city. Heroes had appeared who promised growth, prosperity, and development, and who seemed to have the mettle to mete out such ends.
And in a moment, that hope faded.
It is no one's fault, but that day the party happened to collectively wander. No one had any hint that something was about to unfold, but suddenly and without warning came a <SLAM> at the city's main gate. <SLAM>, <SLAM>, the gate shuddered under increased impacts. The guards attempted to reinforce their positions, but they were untrained for a situation such as this.
As the increasing barrage ultimately rent the front gate, the clouds above began to swirl and spiral, darkening to an abnormal hue. It is from there that the first of the damned spewed forth upon the land.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10127
10128 10129
>>10124
>Implying Trump's twitter isn't good enough
Anonymous
w7TKI
?
No.10128
10129
>>10127
Gib memes, meme man!
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10129
>>10127
>>10128
they better fucking be good to
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10130
10131 10132 10133 10135
The sky became its self a portal, and from there all Hell and Abyss did rain down in a fever pitch. Thez emerged from the brothel (more on that later Xp) to find that it was literally raining fiends, and not in a good way.
For a time, she fought them individually, and in groups. She focused on keeping civilians safe and providing distraction and cover for whoever needed it. How many she felled is irrelevant.
As she gained a degree of composure, she called upon the Denver Broncos, as she knew that Trump had chosen a solid bunch and that they would not falter. She called also on the fight club she'd been developing (that was the 'in a bit' part) to aid the young and in need.
She began shielding people. She knew these weapons couldn't do lasting damage, but also knew that they were largely mortal weapons against non-players. So instead of flitting about for the best opportunity to strike, she looked instead for the fatal blow that she could catch, and positioned herself accordingly.
Port Barry came together that day, well in advance of what was to come. More survived than should, and more who are alive are ready to die than were. The opponents are innumerable, and they lust for human blood.
That is when Trump and co first appear on the wall.
Are you guys ready?
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10131
>>10130
Fuck yeah!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G79UKneSjDQ
*tweets*
Casts OFFENSE
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10132
10133
>>10130
Diss gonna be good
GM, remember the deal. I'll signial you when its time.

Meme sugestions?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10133
stoked.png
>>10130
Bring it on!
>>10132
Anything to do with Happenings, war, blood, demons justice, etc.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10134
10143
Fuck, this is not my night. I has to go again
GM ITS TIME
Torc runs towards everyone else
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10135
>>10130
yes!!
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10136
10137
rik9X1E.png
fq6dsum6jr9pk0aqudlh.jpg
Cja6U9yVAAAOYp2.jpg
Cja6U9yVAAAOYp2 (2).jpg
Cja6U9yVAAAOYp2 (3).jpg
Noticing a lull in the battle, Trump pulls out his Blackberry, and sends a tweet

His thumbs type out "I have never seen a thin person drink Diet Coke" and then send

sips diet coke
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10137
10138 10139
>>10136
what that thing trump?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10138
10140
>>10137
A magical potion from another world. It doesn't do anything (at all).
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10139
10144
>>10137
"No Matter,"

"DIE YOU FUCKING INFERNAL SCUM!!!"

Throw Halberd like a lance, then slash
Now's your cue Tourcil
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10140
10141
>>10138
A delicious tasting magical potion
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10141
10142
>>10140
>diet
>delicious
Anon...
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10142
>>10141
Make an attack Tracy, and one that makes sense given the enemy's position
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10143
10147 10156
>>10134
>I gtg, but read the spoiler ONLY WHEN GM has someone flirt with me
Torcuil confused by someone approaching him, especially during a battle, becomes awkward. Spaghetti shoots out of his pockets like a rocket. This hits the enemies with extreme force, but also knocks Torc out
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10144
10145 10146
>>10139
Just what I was typing.
Trump throws the halbard (if for no reason other than to get rid of it Xp). It doesn't hit its target, but it does hit an enemy.
Simultaneously he speeds off on Fae, while Infernius speeds off on Uatchit. Both have weapons drawn, ready for murder.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10145
10148 10149
>>10144
GM, Tracy does this >>10120

Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10146
10148 10149
>>10144
Torc turns Trump yuge
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10147
>>10143
If the pussy demandeth that it be murdered, than go forth and murder. So said John Elway in the book of Bronconius Devastationale
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10148
10149
>>10145
*shakes head*
The formations are a mile long, you're not flanking them before they attack you
>>10146
Poor Fae...

LET'S DO THIS!!!
VE6yo
?
No.10149
10153
[1d20 = 8]
>>10145
Well the only way you're gonna get flank at this point is to dive over the side of the wall, so,.... (don't worry, you'll be fine)
>>10146
Yugeness by dice
>>10148
Right you are, Fae immediately discard you as a rider as your proportions increase.
nO0ip
?
No.10150
[1d20 = 12]
Slash those foreign faggots!
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10151
10152 10155
How many rolls do I need to make?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10152
10154 10155
THIS time, Trump is "only" 24' tall, but he's several orders yuger than he was.
>>10151
Well, unless you're biting you've only got 2 blades at the moment, so 3.
UtICM
?
No.10153
[1d20 = 9]
>>10149
perception to find a miniboss tier demon
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10154
10159
>>10152
I meant for her to charge in with a javelin in maw.
She's moving on all fours.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10155
10160
>>10151
Just attack the enemy head on instead of taking half the battle to go around
>>10152
Reeee!
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10156
>>10143
I'll be lurking but not posting
GM get my shit done
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10157
10158
As the party come more or less crashing down upon the fray outside the quarantine, Thez shows visible signs of relief.
"If we can hold this position, the citizens will be safe. The nexus of the portal is in the air, so taking out their ability to respawn should be top priority. George appears to be biding his time in the stadium, assuming he's already won. That's all I know," she says, going into a dizzying attack-combo against the latest target.
nO0ip
?
No.10158
10162
[1d20 = 20]
>>10157
"How do we take out the portal?"
SLASH DEMONS!
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10159
10161
>>10154
A shocking choice of actions. Literally. Not damaging, but wow.
Tracy comes barrelling in on all fours with a white javelin in her mouth, and a most peculiar mane-cut (cuz its electrified)
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10160
10162
>>10155
Fuck it then, forget the flanking and charge right in through the smoke, screeching like a hysterical pony to make an Intimidation check.
aside from that, this >>10120 plan remains intact.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10161
>>10159
Is she at full size yet?
nO0ip
?
No.10162
10163
[1d20 = 15]
>>10160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4CS8o
>>10158
WOO HOO!
DIE YOU DEMON SCUM!!!!
nO0ip
?
No.10163
[1d20 = 8]
>>10162
CLENSE THE HERESY!
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10164
10167
GM
DO THE SPAGHETTI
w7TKI
?
No.10165
10167
[6d20 = 66]
Idk how to roll this, but...

Cone of Smoke + Intimidation + Throw Javelin
Power Attack and Cleave upon charging
Full attack: Two flaming hooves plus slashing with a shortblade
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10166
10168
"Inferius, attack!"
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10167
10175
Tracy barrels over several opponents, the javelin still firmly in jaw. Its kinda tingly once you get used to it. Though she's not aware of it (the electricity) she is full size and here hair is completely on fire.
Trump dramatically falls into the throng, Vandereim leading.
"Yea lad, this is what ah was MADE for!"
>>10165
@[email protected] One sec
>>10164
I thought you needed someone to hit on you. WTF is spaghetti anyway? Don't say a noodle
UtICM
?
No.10168
10173
[1d20 = 15]
>>10166
i bull rush the advanceing horde.
w7TKI
?
No.10169
10172 10176
[3d20 = 26]
The last thee numbers were above 10, I can I Cleave and attack again?
Flaming hooves to the chest + attempted decapitation with kunai
nO0ip
?
No.10170
10171
[1d20 = 11]
Scotland the Brave emanates from Vanderiem as Trump cleanses the heresy outside the wall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
nO0ip
?
No.10171
download (1).jpg
[1d20 = 9]
>>10170
DIE DEMON SCUM!
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10172
10173
So aside from anything I missed, I have Infernius buzzing by on Uatchit, Trump is either on Fae or on the ground, in either case murdering.
>>10169
Yes, anything past a 12 is a hit (for now)
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10173
10174
>>10172
see
>>10168

nO0ip
?
No.10174
10179
[1d20 = 7]
>>10173
Make the slashing attack. Take the halberd if desired
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10175
10181
>>10167
Well then have someone hit on me
https://youtu.be/SW-BU6keEUw
w7TKI
?
No.10176
10177 10178
[4d20 = 42]
>>10169
>decapitated
Throw kunai at next target as a feint (slieight of hand)
Make another charge with flaming hooves to the chest swinging the suckers' head and spinal cord as a bludgeon.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10177
>>10176
>Rolling 4 dice at once now
Make one attack sustained
w7TKI
?
No.10178
10180 10181 10183
[3d20 = 43]
>>10176
The last part got a roll deserving of how good the idea was...

Flaming hooves + kunai again!
UtICM
?
No.10179
10181
[1d20 = 16]
>>10174
can i dual weild my claymore and the halberd?
w7TKI
?
No.10180
10183 10187
[3d20 = 20]
>>10178
Again
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10181
10185 10193
As the party fills in, Thez slumps, obviously fatigued.
"And its a good thing I have improved endurance, otherwise I'd be exhausted!"
As she says this, Infernius comes through like a freight train, goring 2 demons as Uatchit lifts off to avoid smacking into the wall.
>>10175
kek, you just ruined spaghetti, its ready
>>10178
Noted.
>>10179
No

nO0ip
?
No.10183
10184 10187
[1d20 = 12]
Is it my turn? I don't know, but what I do know is that I want to kill things
>>10180
>>10178
REEEEEE!!! You don't get to just roll three dice every time so you can be sure you'll get one above 12

nO0ip
?
No.10184
10186
[1d20 = 20]
>>10183
Huzzah!
UtICM
?
No.10185
[1d20 = 2]
>>10181
i slash with my sword and cast burn
nO0ip
?
No.10186
[1d20 = 7]
>>10184
You have to go back!
w7TKI
?
No.10187
10188 10190 10192
[3d20 = 49]
>>10180
>5 and 4
Does this break the combo?
Cone of smoke for Concealment; Roar for Intimidation
Slash the next faggot in the vincinity.
>>10183
I have three natural weapons (2 flaming hooves and a maw) I can attack how I want.
nO0ip
?
No.10188
10189 10191 10193
[1000d20 = 10524]
>>10187
Oh fuck you
UtICM
?
No.10189
[1d20 = 6]
>>10188
oh my.
w7TKI
?
No.10190
10194
[3d20 = 25]
>>10187
>13
Attack again, again charging with full weight behind flaming hooves and a slash to the throught.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10191
The party lands in decimation of their foes. Trump is now of grandiose proportions (not quite as big as last time, but still a tower of a man), while Infernius makes good use of Uatchit (not targetable, free to act). Tracy billows smoke around giving minimal concealment for the moment.
>>10188
wtf
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10192
10194 10196
>>10187
When you try to game the system by having not one, but three dice rolls, and not a single one of them meets the 12 required to advance, then yeah. It breaks the combo
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10193
10195
>>10188
Oh fuck you
>>10181
So, does it work?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10194
10195
>>10192
>>10190
I'm confused now, can I make another cleave?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10195
10197 10203
Lenos, seeing reinforcements, wades further into the throng with claw and tail and bite. His size and strength easily overpower the lesser devils and demons at the forefront.
>>10193
Spaghetti? IDK, maybe?
>>10194
You cleave a total of 5 opponents before stopping
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10196
10198
>>10192
There are plenty of characters that could attack with three rolls, especially monsters.
UtICM
?
No.10197
10199
[1d20 = 3]
>>10195
i sheath my sword and fly by and attack with the halberd.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10198
10203
>>10196
It's not a way to game the multiple cleaves, especially not with doing three rolls after only one breaks 12
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10199
10200 10202
Thez, between flurries says to the group: "I'm sorry everyone,... this is all my fault. I thought,... I didn't intend for everything to turn out like THIS." she says, accentuating her point by elbowing a fiend's head in.
>>10197
e_e Just throw it away, its junk.

UtICM
?
No.10200
10201 10207
[1d20 = 20]
>>10199
ok i throw it at one of the demons
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10201
>>10200
And for once, the dice decides it likes Inferius
UtICM
?
No.10202
10203 10206
[1d20 = 20]
>>10199
ok i throw it at one of the demons>>10199

Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10203
10204
>>10195
Concealment with cone of smoke whirled around the area her body.
Charge the next target with flaming hooves.
>>10198
point taken
>>10202
brutal
w7TKI
?
No.10204
[3d20 = 28]
>>10203
forgot to roll for the concealment and attack
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10205
10208 10214 10215
"Soros is in the stadium. The town and outside are filled with his followers and those of the Bogdanoff's. Lenos and I can keep this position (and the citizens safe), or we can divert per your strategy."
nO0ip
?
No.10206
[1d20 = 5]
>>10202
Mein Gott...

Attack!
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10207
10209
>>10200
>kills 2
Nice throw!
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10208
>>10205
"The Bogdanoffs. Who are they? Can you give me a quick rundown?"
UtICM
?
No.10209
[1d20 = 3]
>>10207
primal scream.
VE6yo
?
No.10210
10214
[7d20 = 58]
At this time, the four (there were four) streaking blue streaks streak in front of the party. They look alot like praying mantises, are entirely blue, and have wicked spears in hand. Ice devils, if you're curious.
Amidst the 'basic' combat, they're engaging.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10211
10212 10213
Trump, Tracy, and Infernius have attacks of opportunity
nO0ip
?
No.10212
10214 10217
[1d20 = 12]
>>10211
I smite thee demons!
UtICM
?
No.10213
10217
[1d20 = 13]
>>10211
aot go.
nO0ip
?
No.10214
[1d20 = 5]
>>10212
And another!

>>10210
Engaging who?
>>10205
The Citizenry is of no minor importance. Are you certain you two can hold this position?
w7TKI
?
No.10215
[3d20 = 20]
>>10205
Clear way towards the stadium, snarling and blowing smoke for Intimidation check.
Buck the first faggot to get in her way with both hooves and slit his throat
w7TKI
?
No.10216
10218 10221 10223
[1d20 = 20]
Slash again to finish off this faggot.
Attack the next if he falls and cleave further towards stadium.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10217
10219
Note: because of "throng" combat, all opponents get de facto flank. Deal with it, ur facing an army
>>10212
Trump scores a successful hit. The devil is not felled, but in its flight it goes tumbling to the ground.
>>10213
Likewise Infernius who has dropped the halbard. Don't look at me, I'm just saying what he should have done a long time ago.
Unfortunately Ice devils are immune to fire so no accellerated damage, but like with Trump the devil spirals down in a heap.
Anonymous
UtICM
?
No.10218
>>10216
EXECUTION!!
nO0ip
?
No.10219
10220
[1d20 = 19]
>>10217
"Looks like we're not going anywhere soon"

Smite the demons!
nO0ip
?
No.10220
[1d20 = 7]
>>10219
Sime thee once more!
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10221
10222
>>10216
As Trump and Infernius knock their targets out of the air, Tracy goes full rage on some unfortunate bastard. Hes dead, we'll just leave it at that.
The way to the town (not yet the stadium) is momentarily clear, if the party hurries.
"GO! We've got this!"
Thez' insistence is accentuated by Lenos claw-impaling three enemies at once.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10222
10226
>>10221
Then we fucking hurry
w7TKI
?
No.10223
[1d20 = 10]
>>10216
Yes!
Charge towards the town/stadium with both hooves alight and decapitate anyone in her path, snarling and billowing smoke ahead of her as she goes.
(I'm going to stop rolling three, but attack with all three weapons)
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10224
10225 10228
The city lies in ruins. In order to get from your current position (avoiding unnecessarily large formations of enemies that is) is through the plaza and toward the NW point, and then doubling back from the wall.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10225
>>10224
So be it
UtICM
?
No.10226
[2d20 = 14]
>>10222
slash slash
nO0ip
?
No.10227
[1d20 = 9]
Slash at any near
w7TKI
?
No.10228
[1d20 = 19]
>>10224
>can fly (still learning)
How many flying enemies?
Make a superpowered leap across the heads of a dozen or so enemies, and land on the next faggot with both flaming hooves
VE6yo
?
No.10229
10230
[17d20 = 194]
No subtlety eh? Alright

Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10230
>>10229
Subtlety? Why would we want or need that?
w7TKI
?
No.10231
10232
[2d20 = 23]
>dat roll
Cleave through the next few faggots, billowing smoke 5 yards ahead to to confuse the ranks.
w7TKI
?
No.10232
10234
[2d20 = 24]
>>10231
>fug
Slit this faggot's throat and keep charging ahead, snarling in frenzy to check for Intimidation.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10233
Plopping down in front of literal waves of infernals, the wavering light of city-fires (holy shit, did anyone else get deja vu?) painting themselves across the faces of the party and their opponents respectively, the group bursts into motion.
Infernius, astride Uatchit darts to and fro, taking aim at heads as one would golf balls on a driving range. Tracy - Thez' blades in hand - divides the opponents in the middle. Trump, proud and resplendent Trump, smites one opponent after another.
The party gains the plaza area.
w7TKI
?
No.10234
10235
[2d20 = 19]
>>10232
Cleave
Attack again, with both hooves and a kunai.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10235
10240
>>10234
meant to roll once, but whatever
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10236
10239 10240 10243 10248
>Torc causes an Autistic screech so loud and high, it blows away all the glass in Port Barry
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10237
10238
From the north, west, and east of the plaza, squads of D/Ds (devils and demons) race to join the fight.
UtICM
?
No.10238
10245
[1d20 = 19]
>>10237
can we get an updated map?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10239
10250
>>10236
>Banshee Wail
The first two rows of incoming assailants fall dead before they can even engage
nO0ip
?
No.10240
10241 10250
Pinkie_Pie_serious_face_S02E02.png
[1d20 = 19]
>>10235
I'm watching you
>>10236
Don't you break my glass! That costs money

Like a Mecha walking, Trump devastates his foes
nO0ip
?
No.10241
10242
[1d20 = 13]
>>10240
HUNGRY FOR MORE SUFFERING ARE YOU!
nO0ip
?
No.10242
[1d20 = 7]
>>10241
STILL MORE!
w7TKI
?
No.10243
10244 10248 10250
autistic-screeching-caption-this-15144320.png
[2d20 = 18]
>>10236
*screeches in tandem*
Roll for autistic synergy (Intimidation)

Slash next victi- I mean enemy
w7TKI
?
No.10244
10246
[1d20 = 9]
>>10243
>he lives
Rear and crush his ribcage under both flaming hooves
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10245
battletown.jpg
>>10238

w7TKI
?
No.10246
10247
[2d20 = 36]
>>10244
>still alive?
Stab a knife into his chest and leave it in him to bleed-out
Attack the next faggot with all three weapons.
nO0ip
?
No.10247
[1d20 = 4]
>>10246
reeee you don't get to attack multiple times after repeatedly failing dice rolls reee
UtICM
?
No.10248
10249 10252
[1d20 = 16]
>>10243
>>10236
roll to screech to add to intimidation.
nO0ip
?
No.10249
[1d20 = 6]
>>10248
MAGA!!!!
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10250
10251
>>10239
WOO HOO, IT WORKED

>>10240
No
>>10243
Thanks m8

I give everyone a glass of caveman to boost their strength and vitality
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10251
10255
>>10250
No what?

*screeches autistically himself*
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10252
10254
>>10248
Nice roll
Billows smoke all around to conceal self and prepare for the next charge
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10253
10258
With an individual, not to mention collective fury that was entirely inconceivable to both Devils and Demons, the party continues its deadly advance.
With stride and increasing gait/confidence, Trump cleaves through this opponent and that. Tracy flips all kinds of acrobatics, ultimately disemboweling or disfiguring her prey. Infernius cuts opponents down. Whether their legs, their torsos, or even their weapon hands/arms, he systematically strikes at not only his foe, but that of those he stands beside.
Each has taken their share of scrapes and gashes, but no one is worse for the wear. At the end of a SEEMINGLY endless line of assailants, the party makes the wall.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10254
>>10252
>has concealment
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10255
10257 10261
>>10251
I will break your glass

If anything is close to me, I use my dagger
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10256
10260
Charge out towards the stadium.
buck the next faggot in front with both flaming hooves and maul his throat out.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10257
>>10255
Trump makes a note to stir Tourcil's Haggis later. Oh, and take his waifu
UtICM
?
No.10258
10259
[1d20 = 13]
>>10253
i light my sword on fire.
nO0ip
?
No.10259
10266
[1d20 = 6]
>>10258
Smash the fucker right in front of me right in two with the brute force of the sword
w7TKI
?
No.10260
10262 10263
[1d20 = 16]
>>10256
roll (how many dice is appropriate for this?)
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10261
10264 10265
>>10255
Torcuil! Torcuil's actions are not represented at this point. What would Torcuil do, surrounded by allies who are like minded, with a giant-size Trump on the side, not to mention the rest?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10262
>>10260
Roll however many you want, I'll use 'em or disregard
w7TKI
?
No.10263
10272
[3d20 = 34]
>>10260
>crushed and torn apart
Cleave!
draw another kunai and stick it into the next faggot in the vicinity, after bucking him with both flaming hooves
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10264
10267 10270
>>10261
But my banshee wail

Hmmmm.....
I'm trying to think of a dank meme for this
Give me a moment
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10265
>>10261
I recommend the staff by default
UtICM
?
No.10266
10268
[1d20 = 14]
>>10259
slash
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10267
10276
>>10264
It was excellent, but there's many more who aren't dead.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10268
>>10266
Whizzzz, another demon loses its head
nO0ip
?
No.10269
10271
[1d20 = 2]
Cackling like a madman, Trump twirls Vanderiem around, slashing at lines of demons
UtICM
?
No.10270
10276
[1d20 = 14]
>>10264
>not having a meme prepared.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10271
10274
>>10269
kek, fail
w7TKI
?
No.10272
10273
[1d20 = 4]
>>10263
Idk if that finished them off desu..
in any regard, stick another kunai in the next faggot available and keep charging forward, roaring in frenzy.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10273
>>10272
Dammit!
nO0ip
?
No.10274
10275 10277 10278
[1000d20 = 10723]
>>10271
Well fuck you too and fuck the dice too
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10275
>>10274
>Got a result that was 199 higher than the previous thousand
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10276
10301
>>10267
Well I know that
>>10270
I summon Klaus
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
UtICM
?
No.10277
10279
[1d20 = 10]
>>10274
>trumpadin dies from a heart attack.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10278
10280
Trump, fully immersed in a blood-fury (not barbarian, but w/e) stumbles, losing his momentum.
>>10274
Don't be mad, u know how many shitty dice rolls I've had to account for so far?

The party is still at the wall, and holding position.

nO0ip
?
No.10279
10286 10289 10299
[1d20 = 10]
>>10277
That counts as your roll, so I am rolling

Fuck you demons!
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10280
10282
>>10278
>The party is still at the wall, and holding position
Wait what
w7TKI
?
No.10281
10283
[3d20 = 47]
Attack again with both hooves and a kunai
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10282
10284
>>10280
I haven't seen any strategic assertion since making the wall, so I'm assuming everyone is murdering.
w7TKI
?
No.10283
10287
[3d20 = 22]
>>10281
That had to finish him off
cleave through him and keep making way to the stadium, billowing smoke and snarling like a mad beast.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10284
10288
>>10282
but we're in the plaza according to the map
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10285
Nothing wrong with murder, but there are objectives in this Game. Xp
UtICM
?
No.10286
10293
[1d20 = 9]
>>10279
i start flying over burning shops and house an start casting create water. to put out as many fires as possible.
w7TKI
?
No.10287
10291
[1d20 = 15]
>>10283
Idk how to cleave in this game, desu, but keep attacking with kunai.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10288
10290
>>10284
That was before making the wall. I'm limited to timestamps, so please no bully
UtICM
?
No.10289
10294 10309
[1d20 = 12]
>>10279
i start flying over burning shops and house an start casting create water. to put out as many fires as possible.
nO0ip
?
No.10290
[1d20 = 19]
>>10288
Trump advances forth, like an unstoppable mecha, heading towards the rear gate the stadium, slashing at whatever comes near
w7TKI
?
No.10291
10292
[3d20 = 46]
>>10287
Push through and charge into the next inferal to crush and slash, anything before her
w7TKI
?
No.10292
10295
[3d20 = 41]
>>10291
Again
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10293
>>10286
Yes you can. In fact, with the ice devils out of the picture (they weren't much anyway, and the 2 left fled when their compatriots ate it) you are free to crop-dust water upon the burning rooftops.
nO0ip
?
No.10294
10296
[1d20 = 17]
>>10289
Very good Inferius

SLASHES ANOTHER!
w7TKI
?
No.10295
10297
[3d20 = 32]
>>10292
Keep attacking
nO0ip
?
No.10296
[1d20 = 3]
>>10294
And another!
w7TKI
?
No.10297
10298
[3d20 = 40]
>>10295
Does this break combo?
If not, attack again.
nO0ip
?
No.10298
>>10297
>Rolling 3 dice repeatedly when only one of the previous three broke 12... And doing this over and over

Trump lets forth a piercing autistic howl to rival Tourcil's
\r
UtICM
?
No.10299
10309
[1d20 = 5]
>>10279
i start flying over burning shops and house an start casting create water. to put out as many fires as possible.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10300
10303 10308
Trump and Tracy are on a roll. In fact, whenever one of them fails their roll, another jumps in and completes it. Between the two of them, they are able to hold back the not-really-enthusiastic Ds/Ds.
Morale is always the biggest issue when directing both.
"You're not going anywhere!" Shouts from the gate, as the party nears.
3 Hezrous emerge from the gate, barring the way.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10301
10302
>>10276
How does klaus work?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10302
10330
>>10301
Incoming, give it a sec
nO0ip
?
No.10303
10304
[1d20 = 19]
>>10300
I can sure as hell try to be

Tries to decapitate an Albanian illegal alien or whatever that thing is
nO0ip
?
No.10304
10305
[1d20 = 14]
>>10303
And smacks the other Albanian!
nO0ip
?
No.10305
10307
[1d20 = 5]
>>10304
SMACK THE THIRD ALBANIAN!
VE6yo
?
No.10306
10310
[16d8 = 70]
[1d20 = 11]

Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10307
10313
>>10305
Tracy, we got an Albanian blocking the way!
>Inb4 they are Croatian
w7TKI
?
No.10308
10312 10317
[3d20 = 25]
>>10300
Keep attacking: crush and slice
>tfw you're a monster with natural multi-attack capabilities, and an unnatural oral dexterity
UtICM
?
No.10309
10311 10312
[1d20 = 1]
>>10299
>>10289
sorry for double post thread is freezing my browser.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10310
10312
>>10306
Okay, now I'm really suspecting that my dice are seeded. Just saying.
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10311
>>10309
>Ice devil lands a hit
nO0ip
?
No.10312
[1d20 = 5]
>>10308
>An unnatural oral dexterity
Oh...

>>10309
They ALL have to go back!

>>10310
I know the feeling
w7TKI
?
No.10313
10314 10316
[1d20 = 1]
>>10307
Maul the fuck out of him
w7TKI
?
No.10314
10315 10316
[1d20 = 14]
>>10313
Dammit! I only wanted to look cool...!
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10315
>>10314
That roll was unintentional...
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10316
10318 10319
>>10313
>That dice roll
Uh...
>>10314
I hope that didn't result in what I think it did
VE6yo
?
No.10317
10320
[5d20 = 59]
>>10308
>oral dexterity
Giggity
>these dice
Okay, its not just me then
As the Hezrous square off, many attacks of opportunity are launched and fail. Its an even fight at this point, involving Trump, Tracy, Infernius (if he wants) and Torcuil (if he wants).

UtICM
?
No.10318
10328
[1d20 = 8]
>>10316
i cast protect from evil on the party.
>frozen pone?
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10319
>>10316
>giving him ideas
I'm all game for it though.
nO0ip
?
No.10320
10321
[1d20 = 19]
>>10317
I serve upon the Herzegovinian Alien an NTA
nO0ip
?
No.10321
[1d20 = 12]
>>10320
And the other Herzegovinian
nO0ip
?
No.10322
10323
[1d20 = 3]
The other!
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10323
>>10322
Fuck! He got Asylum
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10324
10326 10331
GM, I rolled a 1: what happened?
Can I attack again?
UtICM
?
No.10325
10327
[1d20 = 8]
i cast bulls strength on trump
>+4 str
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10326
10329
>>10324
It means your oral dexterity failed to harm him, and let's leave it at that
nO0ip
?
No.10327
[1d20 = 5]
>>10325
With new found energy, Trump Slashes and Slices
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10328
10332 10333
>>10318
+2 ac, +2 saves for all. Well played, the party is bathed in the warmth and protection of Rockwell.
Trump successfully strikes one, but fails to kill (these are Hezrous) so no further attack.
w7TKI
?
No.10329
10338
[2d20 = 37]
>>10326
Rip some appendage off of him and trample him underfoot.
Charge next enemy with all three weapons.
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10330
>>10302
Torc causes a plauge of frogs

>klause kills everything
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10331
>>10324
Shhh, I missed it
Order is this:
Trump, Infernius, Torcuil, the Enemy, and Tracy
(sorry, its the dice)
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10332
10334
>>10328
But we've hit the Herzegovinians with multiple 19s
UtICM
?
No.10333
10336 10338
[1d20 = 20]
>>10328
how many fires have i put out?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10334
10337
>>10332
Yes, but just cuz you roll doesn't mean I'll use 'em. I may disregard entirely.
nO0ip
?
No.10335
[1d20 = 3]
Uh... My turn?

Slash at the Herzegovinians if they aren't deported
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10336
>>10333
With that roll, the overwhelming majority. There are still scattered fires, but you've done Smokey proud.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10337
>>10334
>Disregarding a legal notice to appear
I'll have you know that could result in your being ordered removed en absentia
w7TKI
?
No.10338
10339
burn, baby, burn.jpg
[3d20 = 21]
>>10329
Oh yes! Burn, baby, burn!
Tracy is now beside herself in carnal frenzy. She cleaves through the horde, trampling and slashing anyone who dare gets in her way, blowing smoke and roaring in fury.
>>10333
20 AND trips.
A lot.
nO0ip
?
No.10339
10340
[1d20 = 5]
>>10338
Is it my turn?

Um... Kill the enemy and move forward down the street
w7TKI
?
No.10340
10341 10344
[1d20 = 15]
>>10339
Finish-off whatever he tried to kill
w7TKI
?
No.10341
10342
[1d20 = 6]
>>10340
And keep on rolling
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10342
>>10341
Ah...
UtICM
?
No.10343
10345
[1d20 = 10]
kill all the demons
nO0ip
?
No.10344
[1d20 = 10]
>>10340
Kill all that he did not kill
w7TKI
?
No.10345
10347 10348
[2d20 = 22]
>>10343
>Not even trying to say how you did it

Cone of smoke ahead to confuse the horde
Roar for intimidation
VE6yo
?
No.10346
[2d20 = 31]
Sry, browser crash.
Hezrous are not to be sniffed at (literally, but they're also beefy).
None are dead. As the party stares them headlong
<BOOOM>
Klaus comes speeding in on a forklift, owning one of them. Completely.
Theres 2 now.
Begin round, with the H attacking Trump
UtICM
?
No.10347
[1d20 = 3]
>>10345
i kill them with my sword duh, while advanceing to the stadium
nO0ip
?
No.10348
10350 10351
[2d20 = 11]
>>10345
>Little pony roaring
Fill in the cone with 4d chess moves to confuse whatever Tracy failed to, then grab the Herzegovinian by the muzzle and slash at its throat
VE6yo
?
No.10349
[2d8+4 = 12]
Trump gets beaten about. Not gonna lie, that hurt.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10350
>>10348
reeeeeee!
w7TKI
?
No.10351
10352 10353 10356
[1d20 = 11]
>>10348
She's as big as a clydsdale at this point.

Rush-in to take out one of the H's sinews.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10352
10354
>>10351
Still a horse
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10353
>>10351
Pick one, its your move
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10354
>>10352
Also, size buffs expire
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10355
10357 10358 10360 10361
1fpxdl.jpg
I use this violation of the NAP as an excused to use
>Two Weren't enough Recreational Nukes™
w7TKI
?
No.10356
10359 10376
[1d20 = 16]
>>10351
The left
Try to take off his leg, in the process of crippling it.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10357
>>10355
Oh fuck...
Mrs. Sentry
w7TKI
?
No.10358
>>10355
>all this damaged property
Checks out.
nO0ip
?
No.10359
10362 10369
[1d20 = 9]
>>10356
>Can I attack?
Attack Herzegovinian
UtICM
?
No.10360
[1d20 = 11]
>>10355
uh... what nuke?
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10361
10363
>>10355
I'll give everyone 9 rounds. ^_^
VE6yo
?
No.10362
[1d20 = 4]
>>10359
First attack fails, and
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10363
10366
>>10361
>leviates everyone away from blast
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10364
10365
... 2nd attack 4 trump fails.
Infernius?
UtICM
?
No.10365
10367
[1d20 = 8]
>>10364
i advance towards the stadium
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10366
10368 10377
>>10363
Where you going? (Training Day reference)
No seriously, you don't know what u just did.
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10367
10370
>>10365
The way is blocked. Hezrous are massive, and more than capable of blocking your path. Move?
nO0ip
?
No.10368
[1d20 = 7]
>>10366
He better not have damaged my property

>NAP violated
Slashes with more anger than normal
w7TKI
?
No.10369
[1d20 = 7]
>>10359
Use his attack as an opening to make another of her own to sunder it's weapon.
UtICM
?
No.10370
10371 10372 10376
[1d20 = 3]
>>10367
cut the muscles in their legs
nO0ip
?
No.10371
10373 10374
[1d20 = 16]
>>10370
Try to get a good dice roll for once, then kill the son of a bitch

Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10372
10375 10377
>>10370
Fail! Torcuil is next
nO0ip
?
No.10373
[1d20 = 4]
>>10371
SMITE THE AGAIN!
UtICM
?
No.10374
10378
[1d20 = 10]
>>10371
im trying man.
Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10375
>>10372
oh....
w7TKI
?
No.10376
10383
[1d20 = 3]
>>10370
I tyried that earlier in >>10356
Did it work?
*goes for the other leg*
Anonymous
ReCFC
?
No.10377
10380
>>10366
I exersisd my right to use recreational nukes those who violate the NAP
>>10372

Anonymous
nO0ip
?
No.10378
>>10374
I mean I try to get a good dice roll. No one had good dice roles
Anonymous
VE6yo
?
No.10379
10381
>all this jumping of the gun
Guys, c'mon seriously?
The order is:
Enemies (technically go first, but only cuz easy(
Tracy
Trump
Infernius
and Torcuil.
but that's only for this fight, which (should) will be over soon
VE6yo
?
No.10380
[2d20 = 25]
>>10377
O right. Enemies then
Both Hezrous double on Trump
nO0ip
?
No.10381
10382
[1d20 = 12]
>>10379
So.... I think Tracy went last, so me

Slash the fucker!
nO0ip
?
No.10382
[1d20 = 8]