/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

nuts1.png
Rare Nuts
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56794
56798 56802
Thus we begin the 53rd Nuts thread. There'd be more, except I've gotten lazy and won't bake until threads are ~1500 posts now.

Its an RP thread based on core D&D rules (3.5e particularly). Anyone can shitpost, comment, or play as they prefer, though making a character does require a small bit of detail.

The party is currently almost totally divided. Not on philosophical or moral grounds, they're just not in the same place at the same time. Infernius is kidnapping Trump for some reason, who was headed to check out the Sil wall, which is a concept he's only recently heard of, but will probably like.
Tracy is headed to Cardashil to stab things and (maybe) get her previous stash of knives back from.
Stix is exploring the primeval forest, intent on finding Trollestia (?), while Torcuil and Snek - when they're not attacking one another - are taking the airship to Krenshall.
Thez hasn't been seen since learning that Kefka is still (again?) alive, which she seemed most emphatically not pleased to discover.

Its mid-week, so it won't shouldn't, but probably will get hairy until later. So then, go nuts.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56798
741.png
>>56794

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56799
thenightmareafterfusliJPG1.jpg

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56800
Tracy spits out dirt and curses.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56801
56803 56804
"Well if I can't sing, what music do you like?"
>"I thought you'd never ask"
Suddenly, Mr. Snek is wearing sunglasses and a hat that Torc finds somewhat familiar.
He also now has a speaker playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSLPkVHScVw
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56802
1519771044355.jpg
>>56794
New
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56803
>>56801
Pinowave
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56804
Screenshot-2018-2-27 Rare Nuts.png
>>56801
Thank you ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56805
56806 56807
Tracy wanders back towards the grove to check out on howto set up her barbed wire.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56806
56807 56809
>>56805
This is for me throwing salt in Tracy's transit to Cardashil isn't it?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56807
56809 56814
>>56805
We can buy livestock, right?
>>56806
Well, I assumed Cardashil was a no-go until this weekend.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56808
56809 56810
Trumpaladin reees
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56809
>>56806
>>56807
More like Cardashit... I'll leave now
>>56808
Well that was unexpected
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56810
56811
>>56808
"Shh!"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56811
56812
>>56810
"Why are you taking me? What is going on?"
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56812
56813
>>56811
*flies to the sil wall*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56813
>>56812
Trumpaladin thinks he understands now
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56814
56815
>>56807
Well maybe not as late as the weekend, but I have to revamp Cardashil if that's where Tracy is headed, since its been a minute since the last time "I thought Tracy/party was going to Cardashil".
Xp
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56815
56816
>>56814
Can Tracy go buy livestock for her ranch in the meantime?
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56816
56817
>>56815
Yes
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56817
56818
>>56816
Great.
After Tracy finishes buying her barbed wire, she returns to the port.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56818
>>56817
*Setting up her wire
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56819
56820
Stix wanders back into the forest. This time, hoping to avoid suspicious looking trees that may be home to various killer creatures.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56820
56823
>>56819
Avoid the ones with converging sequences of trails
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56821
There should be a cottage next to the ranch.. Outta build one.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56822
56824
Tracy carefully checks on her jar to see if the hoof-eating soccerball is still alive.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56823
56824
>>56820
Aware that following small footprints got him into trouble last time, he curbs his natural curiosity and stays on a path to what he believes is where Trumpaladin said there was a grove.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56824
56825 56828
>>56822
Its stuck to the side of the jar, but otherwise fine
>>56823
With that thought in mind, Stix notices that the various spiralling trails which surround the tree come from only 3 of the cardinal directions, and that beyond the tree, there appears to be an almost (almost) absence of any natural foot-traffic. In the distance he can see a sweeping plain, with a small body of water weaving its way through the grass.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56825
56833
>>56824
Naturally, the plain would be a good place to check out.
But could he make it around the tree without possibly alerting anything?

will this need a roll?
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56826
56827
"Brad me have to piss."
Anonymous
Zr+gI
?
No.56827
56829
>>56826
"Uh.... Okay. We need Fae to..."
x5CjY
?
No.56828
56830 56834
[1d20+21 = 25]
[hard-working mudpony noises]
"I'm glad I have this magick hand, or this barbed wire would be insufferable."
>>56824
Sleight of Hand to slip a tiny sandwich into the jar before it notices.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56829
>>56827
*lands*
"Fae to do what?"
*goes over to a tree*
*goes*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56830
56831
>>56828
I.. idk if that succeeded..
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56831
56832
>>56830
You rolled for that?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56832
>>56831
>9 Wis
Yep...
>tfw you open the jar already knowing that there's a mimic inside
Xqhzm
?
No.56833
56834
[1d20 = 8]
>>56825
Stix tries to sneak around the tree to get to the clearing.
FQKZc
?
No.56834
56835
[1d20 = 10]
>>56828
I'm at a loss. What is to be gained by putting in a sandwich unnotices vs. putting in a sandwich noticed?
>>56833

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56835
56391 56838
>>56834
Mostly, to not get snapped at.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56836
56837
Before he can move 3 feet, Stix is suddenly surrounded by Gibbers, who tear at him from all sides until he's a dilapidated corpse.

I'm kidding, carry on past the tree.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56837
56839 56840
>>56836
I wouldn’t have been surprised... hehe

Stix makes it to the clearing and takes a look around.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56838
56839 56840
>>56835
Tracy is there, trying to feed her captive without getting glued again.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56839
>>56837
>>56838

Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56840
56841 56843 56847 56992
>>56837
Not to the clearing yet, but well on the way.
>>56838
This is good. I like this. It happens.
https://youtu.be/2vjPBrBU-TM
BGM cuz. I'm still analyzing this song. There's a nugget in there I haven't dislodged,....
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56841
56842 56846
>>56840
Tracy checks to see if the creature is still conscious
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56842
56846
>>56841
*if it has regained consciousness
dice 1d20
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56843
56844 56845
>>56840
Stix thought it was the clearing, but was only fantasizing he had made it. Strange, but I guess it wasn’t the first time he could swear his dream was real.

He continues to sneak...
I have no idea what I’m doing half the time, sorry
Xqhzm
?
No.56844
[1d20 = 15]
>>56843
Fuck! Why do I always click the subject box?
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56845
>>56843
None of us do Xp
>lol
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56846
56849
>>56842
>>56841
"You still alive there, little guy?" Tracy implores after placing the snack in the jar
Xqhzm
?
No.56847
56848 56851
[1d20 = 14]
>>56840
By the way, that is some satanic/demon possession type stuff in that video... that ain’t right.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56848
>>56847
>can’t operate shit
REEEEEE
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56849
56852
>>56846
Upon inspection, Tracy can see that its rather stuck. It seems to have adhered to the bottom corner of the jar, and while it did a decent job of eating the sammich, its still kinda fixed. They really should learn to restrict their glue-secretions.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56850
56853
Torc and Snek's journey in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=basofea2UEs

>>>/test/
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56851
56853
>>56847
I can see how it could be interpreted that way, but I see it differently. I see it as the divide between child-like sensibilities and modern expectation and socialization, resulting in (per the lyrics) an individual who is torn between two extremes.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56852
>>56849
They can't undo their own glue?
Tracy gives the creature another sandwich, since Elway knows how long it's been since it last ate.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56853
56854 56915
>>56850
I want to see the adventures of Torc and Snek as a tv series.
>>56851
Or torn apart in the sense of the mind breaking due to those mind control tactics Hollywood uses to train actors to get into character better which can form split personalities. Conspiracy stuff...
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56854
56855 56856
>>56853
⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗
⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉
Will you settle for a bunch of greentexts?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56855
56857
>>56854
Sure. Sounds good to me.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56856
56857
>>56854
>29 days later
No green texts
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56857
56858
>>56856
Fek u
>>56855
I'll need time
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56858
>>56857
You have 2 days.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56859
[1d169 = 15]

Ignore this as Torc and snek fight over musical tastes
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56860
56863
*wonders where vrad ran off to*
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56861
56862 56866
"Some-"
>"What are you doing?"
"BODY ONCE TOLD ME-"
>"No, plz"
"THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME-
>"I'll 360 no-scope u m8"
"I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SH-"
Torc is cut off by Snek grabbing him and dangling him off the ship
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56862
56868
>>56861
Kek
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56863
56864
>>56860
*pops back in*
"I'm here"
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56864
56865
>>56863
"Ungrapples*
"Why do we need fae?"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56865
56866 56871
>>56864
"Just waiting for her to catch up, that is all"
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56866
>>56861
o_O
>>56865
We're watching the movie,... again
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56867
56869 56870
2000px-Black_Sun_2.svg.png
Can Tracy craft an ebil version of a Sun blade? A black sun blade?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56868
56870 56871
>>56862
"I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD, AND I'LL TAKE YOU RIGHT BACK OUT OF IT!"
>"You really aren't in the position to make threats."
"PULL ME UP"
>"What's that, you want a free airship ride?"
"NO!"
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56869
56872
>>56867
Cool your fucking heels m8. The black sun isnt evil.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56870
56872
>>56867
I like the sound of that to be honest
>>56868
o_o
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56871
56873 56879
>>56868
*grabs pop corn*
>>56865
"Okay, we make camp?"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56872
56874 56875
>>56869
I know.. but it'd be so cool.
>>56870
I imagined a blade that produces Blacklight instead of Daylight.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56873
56877
>>56871
"I'm not much of an outdoorsman. Let's get a hotel room in Cardishore"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56874
56876
>>56872
>Blacklight
So she can see the semen stains everywhere?
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56875
>>56872
It would be a unique item,... but I'm kinda liking the idea desu
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56876
>>56874
Yes
Eyw81
?
No.56877
56878 56880
[2d20 = 30]
>>56873
"Theres no hotel rooom around here, sit down on that rock over there me make fire"
*gathers wood and makes a fire*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56878
>>56877
Good roll.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56879
>>56871
"DO WHAT YOU WA-"
Snek sighs and lets go
"CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE"
>"Wut?"
Snek then sees Torc flying next to the ship
"YOU ARE A PIRATE"

Snek resigns to his fate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdi-CMwSXlQ
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56880
56881 56886
>>56877
"Reeeeeee! We can drive until we hit Cardishore! I am good at night, I do it all the time..."
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56881
56884
>>56880
Cardishore isn't that far away, is it?

Also, where is everybody going?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56882
56883 56886 56887
Is it Cardishore or Cardashil?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56883
56886
>>56882
Cardignome
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56884
56885
>>56881
Cardishore is as far from Sparintenar as it is from Port Barry, and directly along the path. The destination, I think? is Gatesil or Greensil. With Greensil being a more direct path from Krenshall. Probably the most logical thing to do would be to head to Krenshall and try to meet up with Torcuil and try to take the much faster airship, but just going there is another possibility.

Infernius wants to capm along the road for some reason... Trumpaladin would have kept going until reaching Cardishore (hopefully before midnight) set up a room there, then gone all day the next day (because the sils are very far away)
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56885
56890
>>56884
He could just call his horse if he wants to get there faster.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56886
56890
>>56880
"Chill, we wait untill fae gets here then we leave."
>>56882
>>56883
The sil wall
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56887
>>56882
TBH, I think its both, speaking from precedence
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56888
56889 56890
I want those daggers back...
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56889
>>56888
Checked
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.56890
qUPq20m.jpg
>>56885
Pic

>>56886
*chills... for now*

>>56888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56895
*Puts up fence*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56908
56914
I want to raise gorgons on my farm.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56914
56917
>>56908
We should raise oni.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56915
56916
>>56853
You may have a point. To a degree its an indictment of of the mentality of society and the mentality that is being forced on the younger generations, and the coping methods that are both resorted to and in many ways conditioned to utilize. In a way, it resonates with the concerns I have for the over-saturation of dopamine-producing experiences and devices. Social media addiction translates to other forms of addiction quite readily, and considering the degree of maturation that is stunted by reliance on such devices and things (and I say that, having devoted the first 20 years to emergent video game consoles) the general message of the song (and the coreography of the video) makes sense in that context.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56916
56940
>>56915
>choreography
I know they did direct it... but it still looks like someone said: run around like a madman and we will make bucket loads of money.

the part where she messed with her eye was no accident... tin hat intensifies
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56917
56918 56919 56940
>>56914
>Oni
Those are basically the same as ogre mages: Not exactly livestock.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56918
56919
>>56917
Lets run a eugenics programme for true aryan ogres.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56919
56920 56932 56940
6056474_orig.png
>>56917
Then again, neither are gorgons.
They're cool as fuck though. Maybe they can be crossbred with cattle to breed a more docile species for commercial use.
>>56918
Now that's an idea.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56920
56921
>>56919
When you say cattle what do you mean?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56921
56922
>>56920
U-ugh.. Um.. Domestic/Dire cattle?
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56922
56923
>>56921
We need some hecks to.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56923
56924
>>56922
Gorgons are basically the Hecks of D&D.
I want giant goats too.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56924
56925
>>56923
Id like some cocatrices.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56925
56926 56927
>>56924
Was just going to mention those.
The entire estate can be divided into sections based on element.
The gorgons and cockatrices can go in the rock farm.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56926
56928
>>56925
We need a fire section.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56927
56930
>>56925
Are there any monsters that use gas?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56928
56929 56940
2635304823_007860ed8c_o.jpg
>>56926
I want firebreathing, screaming, fiendish goats/sheep.
I'll use Infuego as a stud.
*dresses up goat in bightly-colored bedazzled purple pimp hat, leopard-spotted pimp jacket, and a whole bunch of gold chains and other swag*
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56929
>>56928
You had me at firebreating goat.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56930
56931
>>56927
Plenty.
They should have a farm aesthetic though.
Gorgons look like cows, cockatrices look like chickens, and so on.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56931
56932
>>56930
Gorgons are cows?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56932
56933 56935 56944
>>56931
See >>56919
A gorgon is basically a bull with stone skin.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56933
56934
>>56932
I was thinking medusa tier gorgons.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56934
>>56933
Those are just called "Medusas": They're a race of monstrous humanoids.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56935
56936
Spoilered
>>56932
I see now. I misread that as goron at first.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56936
>>56935
Kek
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56937
56938
Gosh, it's hot today.
Anonymous
UqoUU
?
No.56938
image.gif
>>56937
It's 78 degrees inside my apartment
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56939
[complaints about barbed wire being more difficult to handle than you'd think]
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56940
56941
>>56916
No doubt, and I'm not dismissing the inevitable (((influence))) in the video, though the assertion that its not coreographed is false, as there have been repeat performances. Addtly, the girls in question clearly has dance and gymnastics training.
Having said, and having poured over the music, lyrics, and imagery, it strikes me that song pertains to suicide.
>>56917
Ehhhh, not quite, but agreed; not livestock
>>56919
They're better than oni
>>56928
>firebreathing goat
That's almost exactly what he is


Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56941
56942 56965
>>56940
Yeah, I know it was directed... just looks like it wasn’t. It’s just that weird interpretative dance/new age stuff. and “suicide” is something Hollywood knows a great deal about... *upgrading from tin foil hat to full body suit*
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56942
56943
>>56941
Fun fact, the duration of the song is 3:33, and the album is called 1000 Forms of Fear
>suit
Pleb, I have tinfoil cover-alls
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56943
56945
1CF038CB-4BE6-4A58-BACF-D1383ECC593A.jpeg
>>56942
>cover-alls
I just found the next level past that... how is your foil game looking now?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56944
56946
db4fc567ca6f38f6ec00bf19dfb7c044_XL.jpg
>>56932
I wonder how much their milk sells for.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56945
56948
>>56943
I can see that I am outclassed, a sporting victory
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56946
>>56944
>huehue le cheese joke
It's been a slow day today...
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56948
56949
238747B2-7AE7-49CA-BB50-4456EAFC616D.jpeg
3EF0ACB2-FCBA-4F9C-9BF5-EF3684D7ADEE.jpeg
E0DE1207-9A2D-472B-B16D-6E0110331A6F.jpeg
>>56945
Yes... now I just have to obtain said armor of the mighty crusaders against the phoenix.
>>56947
Looks like this one doesn’t, but they have smaller ones that do. These guys are nuts.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56949
56950 56967
>>56948
>GM makes note to determine the characteristics of tinfoil armor for future use

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56950
56951 56952
>>56949
Aluminum was more expensive than any metal in medieval times. It was almost unheard of.
It's actually pretty recently that humans have had the capacity to refine it, and now it's so cheap it's often thrown away.

I imagine it's be really light, but not that hard at all, and it blocks mind-affecting/enchantment affects when it directly covers the head.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56951
>>56950
It might also help reflect laser attacks. Shiny stuff seems to work most of the time.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56952
>>56950
>rarity
Meh. Off the cuff, I would rate it as having greater hardness than wood (but less than steel obv), and significantly lighter. Basically, I'm seeing it as being diet Mythril, except with mind-shielding
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56953
56954
Tracy goes looking for lumber to build a small shack in the grove.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56954
56956
>>56953
*chops down tree and drags it*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56955
56956
*builds cottage at the edge of the woods*
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56956
56957
>>56954
>>56955
Uhm,... the process is a bit more complicated than that. You're welcome to build a cottage but you might want to talk to Slovenia, as a log cabin is rather resource consumptive (A tree?) whereas a tree that is properly milled might suit the purpose (it will still take more than one tree). Also, chopping down a tree and THEN building a cabin is also resource (time) consumptive.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56957
56958
>>56956
What I had in mind was really a makeshift box-thing to store wire-coils and materials; not a shelter of any kind.
I guess that could wait though.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56958
56959
>>56957
A toolshed? That's fine
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56959
56960
>>56958
Yeah, a temporary one.
I was just bored tbh. Would have her train/craft, but she's away from the tower.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56960
when he presses X.png
>>56959
Actually, fug it, she was last training for Fleet of Foot.
Tracy runs around in circles in the meadow, trying to figure out how to turn on a dime.
Eyw81
?
No.56961
56962 56963
[1d20 = 20]
*hunts some animals*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56962
56974
>>56961
Nice catch
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56963
56964 56974
>>56961
You have the most curious timing for 20s

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56964
56966
97a13cd2106d24bf550170b91a567c18--gaming-memes-tabletop-rpg.jpg
>>56963
Any 20 is a good 20 though.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56965
>>56941
Quick follow up, I was right. The song Chandelier was written in the aftermath of a period where she lost a partner to an accident and descended into a period of serious drug and alcoholism from which she almost took her life, having penned a suicide note.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56966
b0ee207fad3e557881c7a2bbc1e059ae--dungeons-and-dragons-playing-games.jpg
>>56964
Wrong image...
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56967
56968 56969
>>56949
Would that be light or almost non-existent?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56968
>>56967
Matters how thin it is.
Paper-thin armor is worse than leather.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56969
56971
>>56967
Still working on it. Quarter-inch thick aluminum obviously kicks the crap out of leather as far as protection, and isn't terribly encumbering. Also, I should point out that sorcerers aren't subject to the same armor restrictions wizards are.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56970
I want a glass chainshirt.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56971
56972 56973
>>56969
>Also, I should point out that sorcerers aren't subject to the same armor restrictions wizards are.
WHAT

Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56972
>>56971
>Armor of any type interferes with a sorcerer’s gestures, which can cause his spells with somatic components to fail.
Wrong
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56973
56980
>>56971
Strike that, simple weapons only, but still no armor.
Eyw81
?
No.56974
56976 56990
[1d20 = 17]
>>56963
I know, what did i hunt down?
>>56962
Thanka
Xqhzm
?
No.56975
56980 56990
[1d20 = 20]
Stix continues his sneak past tree of death. He looks at the ground beneath him.
“Sticks... why’d It have to be sticks?”
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56976
56978 56982
>>56974
It had to be something interesting.Something interesting, I hope.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56977
56982

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56978
56982
>>56976
>>>/test/
pic didn't upload
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56979
56982
21bb4714cd79b7d16f11213fb539e3ea.jpg
Reeeeeeeeeeeee
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56980
56981
>>56973
Bards get light armor though
>>56975
Are you fookin me?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56981
>>56980
Oh wait, you aren't Infernius
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56982
56983
>>56977
>>56976
>>56978
>>56979
Posting has been fug for me today.. Might just be my computer though.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56983
56984 56985
83A7145C-8E9D-4A19-9797-E98154B0D6F9.png
>>56982
Oy vey! Our spy networks are on the fritz toda-

I mean... yes goy.,. your computer is very bad today. We know it is tough, so be sure to upgrade to the latest model with the latest in spy... er... security features! You won’t live to regret it.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56984
>>56983
kek
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56985
56987
>>56983
Shlomo i have a free train ride for you, please step on to my train.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56986
*rolls in grass*
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56987
56988
EE796E78-CE8E-4DE9-BB2F-BA85B04534B8.png
>>56985
FREE? Wait...
Sorry my good goy... er, friend. I don’t ride with those that are not as well educated in the Talmud as I am. I will have to just get free rides from elsewhere.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56988
56989
>>56987
Well the my fine white man, the free trainride is only for people who practice Judaism.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56989
56991
A955C144-E074-4D86-B051-9DF40E0165AB.gif
>>56988
Well why didn’t you say so? You are a true friend of Israel and a good ally. You will go far in life this way.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.56990
56992 56994
>>56974
What are you looking for exactly? I mean, is he literally hunting game or something, or is he looking for wildlife to put on the ranch?
>>56975
And without too much fuss, Stix is able to maneuver his way around the tree and beyond. Wait, didn't he already make it past the tree? Didn't he make the field with the creek?


Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56991
56993
>>56989
*train leaves for Auschwitz.*
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56992
57001
>>56990
>>56840
I thought you said I didn’t. Oh well.

Stix takes in the scenery, not sure what he his next course of action is.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.56993
56997
>>56991
Going to see a historical site where muh holocaust happened? Excellent! All the goyim must learn of the 6 gorzillion. And then there are the secret deaths of 6 zillion more before it all ever happened!
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56994
56996 57001
>>56990
Both.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56995
Tracy is running around in circles right past the creek.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56996
56998 57004
>>56994
You could use commune with nature to find monsters in the area.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.56997
57006
>>56993
Yes we must bever forgetti the sixtysix million.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.56998
>>56996
16th caster lvl too: that's a 16 mile radius to find any unusual/powerful creature.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.56999
57000 57001
>"Checkmate"
"This is uno"
>"So?"
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57000
57003 57005
>>56999
I wasted trips on this?
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57001
57002 57006
>>56992
Hmmmm. Curses, I'm going to have to look for it now.

In any case, yes. Stix has progressed beyond the forest into a large and open grassland, with a small creek running through it. In the distance, he can see the beginnings of a quaint and secluded grove. Oh, and apparently Tracy can be seen running in circles in the distance.
>>56994
<ahem> Is he looking to hunt something, or is he looking for something to stick on the ranch?
>>56999
Twice

Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57002
57027 57052
>>57001
To stick on the ranch
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57003
>>57000
>*wastes again*
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57004
>>56996
Ill do that next.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57005
>>57000
Fucking jej
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57006
57007 57008 57042
>>56997
I’m sure you can round it to 66 million and 6 hundred thousand. I’m sure many died fleeing to the oasis that was the USSR. Many a friendly face there, lots of family.

>>57001
He walks to the grove while calling out
“Hey Tracy! How did you get here so fast?”
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57007
57010
>>57006
*runnung stops*
Tracy turns to see him
"Oh, you're alive."
"I just ran, I guess.."
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57008
57009
>>57006
Would you like a tour of the ovens?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57009
57010 57011
>>57008
Wouldn't it be hospitable to offer a tired traveler a shower first?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57010
57011 57013 57014 57027
>>57007
“So, this is where that Trollestia character lives huh?”
>>57009
Why yes goy... where are your manners?
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57011
57012
>>57009
>>57010
Yees were are my manners im sorry mr shlomo would you like a complementary shower.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57012
57018
>>57011
Perhaps later... first I must meet with the tour guide and learn of all the horrible things Hitler did. He was the most evil man in the world you know?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57013
57015
606742__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-aryanne_artist-colon-randy_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_big eyes_blood_face picture_female_implied violence_i.jpg
>>57010
*icy cold wind sucks all the energy out of the meadow*
"Wat?"
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57014
57027
>>57010
I would recommend leaving her grove before she ingests a certain drink
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57015
57016
>>57013
“Umm... I don’t know. That’s why I asked you. Trumpaladin said something about a grove with a Trollestia in it. You know anything about that?”
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57016
57017
>>57015
Tracy's demented scowl warps a bit before vanishing altogether
"There's nobody like that around here, not that I've sensed over the past couple weeks."
*busies self with wire*
"Just me, enjoying the scenery*
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57017
57019
>>57016
“Oh, alright. I guess I will scout around since I have no clue as to where I am right now. But first... how has your rock been doing? You two getting along?”
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57018
>>57012
*walks away*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57019
57020
>>57017
"If you find anything around here, be sure to get back and tell me about it m'kay?"
>rock
"Ummm.. ugh.. not exactly so sure yet.."
*taps jar*
Xqhzm
?
No.57020
57021
[1d20 = 18]
>>57019
>tell me
“Will do.”

Enters the grove and looks around.
perception check needed?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57021
57023
>>57020
"I prowl the perimeter of this place all the time, but I haven't found anything."
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57022
57023
Would a spellcraft check allow Torc to summon a bowling ball above someones head?
And if it fails would it appear above Torc's head?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57023
57024 57025
>>57021
“Well... this is mainly to get familiar with this place. Everything is still so strange to me, I mean, in Equestria one day and here the next...”
Stix looks lost in thought for a second.
“Just a little shock, that’s all”

>>57022
Please let this be true

Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57024
57026 57027
>>57023
Turns out I was thinking about a coconut, but same effect
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57025
57028
>>57023
"You'll get used to it.." Tracy says in a tone that offers no comfort
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57026
>>57024
Probably.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57027
57029 57030 57033 57036 57039
>>57002
I'm still determining what Infernius found, I'm not ignoring you
>>57014
What now?
>>57010
Technically, the grove is just beyond Stix' position. I only make that correction to indicate greater distance, not that traveling will be any bother.
>>57024
A coconut? Sure! A bowling ball? Myeh,....
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57028
>>57025
“Indeed. Just got to make some steps to getting used to it.”
Stix pauses for a while, pondering if it would be safe to ask her a question.
“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but do you remember how you got here?”
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57029
57033
>>57027
"I woke up in a room."
96xM6
?
No.57030
57031
[1d20 = 18]
>>57027
>A bowling ball? Myeh,….
You underestimate Torc's power...

Anyway, Torc tries to summon a coconut above Snek's head for his basic misunderstanding of common games.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57031
57032 57034
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
>>57030
>18
Good enough
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57032
tumblr_mdxersiiOp1qj8u1do2_500.png
>>57031
Wrong image...
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57033
57035 57040
>>57029
“I see...”
Realizing she doesn’t want to talk about it, he quickly wraps up
“Well, I will let you know if I see anything. Have a good day.”

>>57027
Stix travels to the grove...
muh wasted dice... ugh!
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57034
57040
>>57031
Stolen
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57035
57037
>>57033
That' where Tracy is.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57036
57043 57047
>>57027
Ok
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57037
57038
>>57035
I’m so confused! Stix entered the clearing... talked to Tracy, who I thought was by a river/creak and the grove was beyond that... what is the layout here?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57038
57039
>>57037
There's a meadow right before a grove that looks like a golf course. Tracy is in the grove.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57039
57042
>>57038
This
Vs
>>57027
This

Oh well... Stix explores around the grove that he may or may not have entered before now, he was lost in thought and can’t remember the details...
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57040
57041 57048
PLEASEDONOTSTEP.png
>>57033
You think your dice was wasted? I did a test roll and got a nat20
>>57034
YOU'LL NEVER STEAL THIS OC
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57041
57044
>>57040
Why is snek a Pac-Man?
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57042
57045
>>57039
Sigh. Okay, let me be very specific. Well into the forest is the gnarly tree that the gibbers inhabit. There used to be a stash of jew gold there, but that's long gone. From Stix' direction, this led to the edge of the clearing with the creek. This clearing is approx. the size of a football field. Beyond that is the grove where Tracy was chasing her tail, which I notice now Stix "walked to" in >>57006 so I suppose he is at/in the grove.
goddamn fast travel shit

Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57043
57047 57050 57110
>>57036
Its a dog.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57044
>>57041
...

I will never unsee now
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57045
57049
>>57042
Sorry GM... I’m still newfag and don’t get how to tell where I am spatially yet. o_o

I figured when I said I was walking toward the grove, I was moving while talking to Tracy. Sorry for my confusion.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57046
>"Are you sure we didn't pass the gnomes already?"
"What? Yes I'm sure! Are you doubting my navigation skills?"
>"Yes"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57047
>>57043
>>57036
Catch it.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57048
57051
>>57040
100% N.A.P VIOLATED.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57049
>>57045
No need to apologize, I should have been more descriptive with the environment. This is an area that Tracy extensively wandered, so I just reverted to my recollection.
Eyw81
?
No.57050
57110
[1d20 = 7]
>>57043
Grapple!!!!
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57051
>>57048
REEEEEEEEEEEE MY N.A.P.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57052
57053 57054
>>57002
Why would he know about the ranch, and how would he carry live animals along a very, very long road trip across multiple cities?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57053
57056
>>57052
He and Tracy agreed to work together because metafaggotry.
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57054
57056 57057
>>57052
Why the contention? Tracy and Infernius have both spoken of having a ranch. Perhaps not to one another (in meta), but that doesn't preclude him from seeking an animal.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57055

ϟϟ
unɟ sᴉ sᴉɥʇ
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57056
57058
>>57054
Is he going to carry the dog to cardishore then to Gatesil if they ever get there then back? He's neglected the last dog he got

>>57053
>metafaggotry
Naturally
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57057
57058
>>57054
I was away watching a movie for a few hours, and the break away gave me just a long enough period of lucidity to realize that this place will kill me
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57058
57059
>>57056
I'm aware of that, and I haven't gotten to the part where I ask "and this is all going on while Infernius is kidnapping Trump?". Quit spoiling.
>>57057
You mean the ranch?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57059
57060 57061 57062
>>57058
No. This place
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57060
>>57059
???
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57061
CCD306AD-7D64-49C7-BF2B-3199C879070E.png
>>57059
Why you have to be so black pilled my friend?
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57062
57063
>>57059
The board or the game?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57063
57065
>>57062
Yes
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57064
Oh, not again
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57065
>>57063
Care to unpack that a bit? The terse responses suggest that you don't, but I'm interested to hear your reasoning and analysis.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57066
57067 57069 57070
Stix sits down and contemplates why the grove is here, why he felt like he needed to come here, who is Trollestia, and why is the blue horse so good at being scary?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57067
57068
>>57066
Nothing to be scared of from the horse
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57068
>>57067
Reeeeeeeeeee
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57069
>>57066
>why he felt like he needed to come here
We all feel like if we just go to some far off grove, when we get there, what we've been looking for will be there. We all make that mistake.

>Who is Trollestia
I guess you'll never know

>Why is the blue horse so good at being scary
A product of your own mind, no more
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57070
57071
>>57066
Literally, because early in the game Tracy wanted to wander and explore. The gnarly tree came first, then the meadow, and then the grove, cuz I wanted Tracy to feel free and happy(?) for a moment
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57071
>>57070
*frolics in meadow*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57072
57073
Well, Trumpaladin doesn't want to capture animals and carry them for three+ days, so I guess he either goes back to Sparintenar or onwards to Cardishore
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57073
57074
>>57072
He could come to the meadow if he wants.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57074
57075 57076
45852__safe_artist-colon-mattyhex_twilight sparkle_lesson zero_animated_breakdown_messy mane_nose wrinkle_open mouth_petting_simple background_smiling_.gif
>>57073

Anonymous
C8ri4
?
No.57075
>>57074
[Lonely hoers noises]
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57076
57077
>>57074
Or he could call her.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57077
57078
>>57076
Under these circumstances, it actually kind of makes sense that he'd call her

CALLS HORSEY
>"I'm somewhere between Sparentinar and Cardishore with Infenrius, but he's been acting a bit off"
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57078
57079
Spoilered
>>57077
*sounds of comet landing behind him*
"Hi Flashy!"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57079
57080
>>57078
"Gah!"

Turns out, the blue horse is scary.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57080
57081
>>57079
*Affectionate nuzzling*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57081
57082
>>57080
"I missed you pony"
*hugs*
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57082
57083
>>57081
"I missed you too, Flashy"
*Hugs*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57083
57084
>>57082
"What've you been up to, silly pony?"
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57084
57085 57086
>>57083
"Just marking my territory and whatnot."
*Grows to full size and makes self comfy in the grass*
"Putting up fences and building sheds.
Oh, and I got bitten by a rock. It's sleeping now though."
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57085
>>57084
*Warhors size
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57086
57087
>>57084
"Sounds like you've been having more excitement than me. I haven't built any sheds or been bitten by any rocks.

Wanna take us to a hotel room in Sarintenar or Cardishore?"
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57087
57088
>>57086
"Do they even have hotels there? I'm comfy as is, but I'll take you anywhere if you need it."
*Beckons to lay down on her body*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57088
57089
>>57087
"I guess I don't need a hotel at the moment"

*lays down on horse*
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57089
57090 57091
>>57088
[Happy hoers noises]
*Is extra soft and warm to lay on*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57090
57091 57092
>>57089
*embraces softness of the magical blue fur*
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57091
57095
>>57089
>>57090
D'awww
Thez wishes she was feelin' snuggly. Too many feels.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57092
57093
>>57090
*Is glad to see he's comfy on her body as she lays down peacefully in the grass*

Good place to leave off as Tracy's faggot passes out
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57093
57094
>>57092
Except that it's not peaceful. Because Tracy is getting raped in her sleep

>rape
+3JjH
?
No.57094
57096
[1d20+20 = 32]
>>57093
Rolling to >rape horsey
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57095
57096
>>57091
*sad redbull noises*
Anonymous
FQKZc
?
No.57096
57097 57098
>>57094
No contest appearing, Tracy is raped
>>57095
Don't be sad, thoughts of Infernius makes her not to cry. Don't think to much on it, she's emotional because she's preggo and found out that Kefka is still alive.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57097
>>57096
*more cheerful sounds*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57098
57111
>>57096
I would've asked her what she was thinking about after that, but Tracy flew.
But yeah, it's always unnerving when the enemy just comes back after clearly being kill, especially because that entails that killing him again may just result in the same outcome.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57099
57100 57101 57111
hug to death2.png
Revised
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57100
57101 57102 57103
>>57099
Gotta find the energy to replace Arizona with something else though.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57101
>>57099
>>57100
Infernuis would approve.
Anonymous
nO8Lc
?
No.57102
>>57100
I like it with Arizona. It feels appropriate somehow
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57103
57104
>>57100
A happy merchant maybe?
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57104
>>57103
Maybe.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57105
57106
The main board could use some love right now...

Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57106
57107
>>57105
You, post threads too.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57107
>>57106
After class.... I'm on call today
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57108
*runs in circles to progress training*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57109
I just realized I'm never going to be able to finish that mace if she can only cast Fear once per week. May as well give up on it..
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57110
57111
>>57050
>>57043
Did he catch it or not?
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57111
57112
fug.png
>>57098
Oh, its far deeper than that, but yes. I could tell you myself, but that would spoil the fun and a bit of the plot. ^_^
>>57099
fixed
>>57110
Not yet. I deliberately neglected to complete that situation because I wanted to think about how to present and theme the interaction. Don't worry, I came up with a good one.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57112
>>57111
checked
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57113
57114
*zig-zags across field to practice turning*
+3JjH
?
No.57114
57115
[1d20+10 = 24]
>>57113
On no you don't!

*controls running horsey*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57115
57116
>>57114
He's on her back? Okay then; where are they going?
Technically, he could guide her, but he couldn't actually force her movements.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57116
57117
1496879270973.png
>>57115
I had envisioned it as like grabbing onto and trying to jump onto a running horse. Epic to watch but dangerous and not terribly likely to succeed. I'm not really sure where I was going with that... I guess mostly just to show that my character was still there
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57117
57119 57120
>>57116
*Sits on*
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57118
57120 57121
So last I checked, Trump wanted to go to the Sil wall, via the road to Cardashil, Infernius was kidnapping him but stopped to chase a dog, Stix is examining the area wondering about Trollestia, Tracy is running in circles nearby (with Trump riding, somehow) and Torcuil is headed to Krenshall with Snek on the airship. Am I missing anything?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57119
57122
>>57117
reeeee
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57120
>>57117
>>57118

Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57121
57123
>>57118
Nope, I think you got it all
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57122
57125
>>57119
"You're so cute, Flashy."
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57123
57124 57127
>>57121
K. I'll have something for everyone here in a bit
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57124
57130
>>57123
Toss Trump/Tracy a lvl 15 encounter.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57125
57126
>>57122
*sweating*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57126
57128
>>57125
[foolish giggling]
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57127
57133 57137
>>57123
>silent fear
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57128
57129
>>57126
*tries to wiggle way out from under horsey*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57129
57131
>>57128
lol no
*lays down*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57130
>>57124
or higher
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57131
57132
>>57129
"reeeeee"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57132
57134
>>57131
*scooches onto face*
"~Teeheehee!"
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57133
57136
>>57127
Oh don't be a pussy. I don't mean I'm going to throw anyone to the wolves, I just mean I have compelling and/or entertaining story/game elements to introduce.
But right now I'm cooking chicken.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57134
57135
>>57132
Um.... what exactly is she scooching?

*faggot gets Greek food*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57135
>>57134
What do you think.
Faggot eats leftovers...
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57136
57137
>>57133
Ah okay
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57137
57138
>>57136
>>57127
Send Torc a lvl 14 encounter.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57138
57139
>>57137
You can go get fucked
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57139
57140
>>57138
Fine. Thirteen.

Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57140
57141
>>57139
lvl -100
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57141
57142
Experience-Points[1].jpg
>>57140
13 is your party level by yourself.
Below that, it's not even worth fighting.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57142
57143
>>57141
He had difficulty with a level 7 as I recall
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57143
>>57142
Plz don't
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57144
I need to kill things; I don't care what it is.
I'm thirsty for levels and treasure.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57145
57146
*feeds mimic*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57146
57148
>>57145
I'm going to train that thing.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57147
*pets horsey*
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57148
57149
>>57146
I'd be disappointed otherwise
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57149
57150
>>57148
How's its condition?
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57150
57168
>>57149
Its stuck to the inside of a jar, I don't know what more to say.
>frustrated mimic noises
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57151
57152 57155 57422
Alright. So Torcuil and Snek arrive at Krenshall,... there's really not much I can add to the antics they've shown so far. Do carry on.
Infernius on the other hand, carefully(?) approaches the dog he finds himself facing (hunting?). As he approaches, the dog wags its tail nervously, sniffing around, but doesn't run or attempt to flee. He gets closer and closer, with encouraging gestures and body language, and upon getting close enough he jumps to grab the dog.
Unfortunately, the dog disappears, and reappears a few feet away, wagging its tail much more vigorously.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57152
57177
>>57151
Catch that dog.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57153
57154 57164 57247 57422
Tracy and Trump get to the outskirts of Cardashil, the expansive and long lines ever-present. Those in the lines are as diverse, colorful, and over-the-top as you might expect from a group of talent seeking leeches. Did I say leeches? I meant bitches.
So license aside, Tracy has left the grove,yes?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57154
57158 57212
>>57153
Besides the Dome, what other structures are visible? Surely there must be more than the Thunder Dome?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57155
57156
>>57151
>"You know, these gnomes are the perfect size for a snack"
"I'm not responding to that"
>"So you don't care if I do?"
"You know what? I've always wanted snakeskin boots."
>"Dully noted. Why did we come here again?"
"To find out more about the airship"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57156
57157
>>57155
Kek
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57157
>>57156
>"The snack that smiles back, gnome-fish"
"Alright, one more outburst from you and you're going into staff form."
>"Sorry mom"
"Anyway, time to look for some friendly gnomes that'll help"
Torc tries finding the help desk again
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57158
57161
>>57154
Not that I remember.
*Sits on again*
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57159
57160
Maybe I should get back to work on that mace...
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57160
>>57159
Making items is hard.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57161
57162 57163
>>57158
*reeees again*
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57162
>>57161
Reeeee-ing won't save you
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57163
>>57161
[Happy hoers noises]
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57164
57165 57167
>>57153
I absolutely refuse to wait in line for even on minute this time.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57165
57166
>>57164
*pets horsey*

>>57164
*pets faggot*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57166
57170
>>57165
*smothers affectionately*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57167
57170 57171
>>57164
Seriously though. Fuck lines.
Anonymous
M7ThM
?
No.57168
57169 57181
EB31CDC3-BE89-46F0-ADD2-794C98D77BCE.jpeg
>>57150

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57169
>>57168
*Steals this meme*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57170
57172
>>57166
[smooshed Paladin noises]
"uch... Tracy... You're too heavy"

>>57167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQEVllmeWH4
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57171
>>57167
http://www.comedycentral.co.uk/south-park/videos/lines-lines-lines
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57172
57173
>>57170
"Just to keep you safe, dear. There's a lot of diversity lurking around here" Tracy says with not a even trace of sincerity
She likes sitting on him. A lot.
+3JjH
?
No.57173
57174
[1d20+3 = 8]
>>57172
Tries to lift horse ass
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57174
57175
>>57173
She's a big mare.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57175
57176
>>57174
"For you..." Trumpaladin says as he pushes up the rump... then it falls back down on him
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57176
57178
>>57175
[amused whinnying]
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57177
57178 57181
>>57152
Infernius, I swear, you'd better catch that dog.
+3JjH
?
No.57178
57179
[1d20+20 = 36]
>>57176
He decides to attack her where she's vulnerable

Grab 'er by the pussy

>>57177
"They tryin' hard to catch that herd but they ain't caught 'em yet!"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57179
57180
>>57178
*Squirts all over him*
"F-Flashy? So sudden..! I like it sudden..."
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57180
57182
>>57179
"Gah!" Is covered in Tracy juice
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57181
57184
>>57168
Most impressive
>>57177
No spoilers

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57182
57183
>>57180
[unintelligible girlish laughter]
+3JjH
?
No.57183
57186
[1d20+20 = 39]
>>57182
"Bad Horsey!" Attacks again
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57184
57185 57188
Secret-of-My-Excess_7322.jpg
>>57181
I won't spoil anything.
I just want it. I want it so hard.
+3JjH
?
No.57185
57186
[1d20+20 = 25]
>>57184
Gives it to her. Hard
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57186
57187
>>57183
*Soaks him*
"Awww.. am I a bad mare Flashy?"
>>57185
*Soaking intensifies*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57187
57189
>>57186
"Yes. Bad horsey"
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57188
57196
>>57184
I figured that's cool enough to satisfy a 20, but I'm gonna make him work for it ^_^

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57189
57190
>>57187
"Awwwwww...."
*Lays down in mock-sadness*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57190
57191
>>57189
*repositions self*
"There there, it's okay horsey"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57191
57192
>>57190
"I'm a naughty mare, Flashy...
But you love me anyway, right?"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57192
57193
>>57191
"Maybe..."

*sits up sort of with horse butt in lap, and penetrates horsey*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57193
57194
>>57192
"I love you, Flashy, regardless of what you want to be..."
*Allows him*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57194
57195
>>57193
"Are you sure of that, pony?"

*loves horsey physically*
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57195
57198
>>57194
"I'm sure.."
*Lays head on the grass*
x5CjY
?
No.57196
57197 57198
[1d20 = 1]
>>57188
Rolling to develop Pokeballs.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57197
>>57196
Well shit...
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57198
57199
>>57195
*Lays head in horse fur*
"Then why did you get so upset over that whole Trollestia thing?"

>>57196
Does this mean Trumpaladin can carry Tracy around in a pokeball?
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57199
57201 57204
>>57198
"It's BECAUSE I love you that I got upset..."
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57200
57201 57202
TR-TR.jpg

Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57201
>>57199
"D'aww"
*does >>57200*

>>57200
Kek

Anonymous
M7ThM
?
No.57202
57203
>>57200
Nice...
But what is with the political alignment grid in the background though?
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57203
>>57202
TRUMP GOOD
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57204
57205
>>57199
"Well let me you feel my love"
*lets her feel it*
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57205
57206 57207
>>57204
*Feels it*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57206
>>57205
*pets horse behind ears*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57207
57213
>>57205
"Why you run away from me so much though?"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57208
*loves on horsey*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57209
*loves all inside horsey*
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57212
>>57154
*horse-butt blocks out the world*
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57213
>>57207
There was no cake at the party.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57214
57215 57242
Tracy can wear barding, right?
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57215
57216 57242
>>57214
And I never got the confirmation: do ponies count as humanoids, monstrous humanoids, or magical beasts?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57216
57217
>>57215
I think GM was leaning toward humanoid.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57217
57218
>>57216
They don't really look humanoid though.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57218
57219
>>57217
Right? I don’t know the official distinction between the types, but I would guess magical beast based on its name.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57219
57220
>>57218
Magical beast makes more sense.
The typing also makes up for not having proper hands.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57220
57221
>>57219
Just looked it up on the D&D wiki:

Magical beasts are similar to animals but can have Intelligence scores higher than 2. Magical beasts usually have supernatural or extraordinary abilities, but sometimes are merely bizarre in appearance or habits.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57221
57222 57223
>>57220
Magical beasts are also more dangerous in battle than animals by default: their base attack bonus is always equal to their total hit dice + class level (if any), while an animal's is only 3/4 that.
Another difference is that animals are always neutral: because they're neutral, they're also considered to be less dangerous, because they'll just run without any strong motivation to fight. I noticed that most creatures that have neutral alignment generally have lower CRs than you'd expect for their hit dice and abilities (although they usually have a higher level adjustment), which is probably why no animal is ranked above 10 CR, regardless of its hit dice.
Only magical beasts have Supernatural abilities, but most animals have extraordinary abilities or special attacks.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57222
57224 57242
>>57221
Infernius should polymorph himself into an actual Minotaur, at the expense of some intelligence.

Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57223
57225
>>57221
Here is a question:
Could an earth pony use class spells? Is that a power all characters have or only if it makes sense to have magical abilities?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57224
>>57222
Also, checked. Infernius must obey now.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57225
57226
>>57223
Class spells are practices learned through the class itself: they're not limited by race, unless otherwise specified in the class description. Humans are even less magical than earth ponies (who are just as magical as unicorns or pegasi imo), and they still cast spells easily.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57226
57227 57242
>>57225
Our characters need to team up sometime then, because one of my spells can entangle enemies in plants. This can cause the enemy, if they fail to escape, to be helpless, which can be sneak attacked by rouge characters.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57227
57228
>>57226
Rangers are the best hunters and trappers, and rogues are the best at exploiting moments of weakness.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57228
57229
>>57227
And Sorcerers are best at fucking with physics.

>Mach 4 tank shell
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57229
57230
765ba460d9b3c162e62e82eb056d87a0--dungeons-and-dragons-classes-demotivational-posters.jpg
14e34a2db243130781c71c0dcfbe521b.jpg
>>57228
Nah, Wizards are when it comes to physics itself, under normal SRD rules. Sorcerers have less expensive spellcasting, and can more easily cast their favorite spells.
Sorcerors are pretty limited in their casting ability, and don't get any of the bonus feats or skills that wizards do, and being Char-based instead of Int-based, they normally don't have the same skill points (particularly knowledge-based ones) that a wizard could for epic-level spellcasting that spits in the eye of physics, and also for crafting machinery and constructs. Given the resources and time, a wizard can do pretty much anything.

The benefit to being a sorcerer is simple starting age, and the ability to cast known spells without preparation, and not having to buy and carry around a shitload of materials and focus objects (which all cost money). They also are better at multiclassing in classes like archmage or eldritch knight once they've decided the handful of spells they like the most and applied the feats to buff them, and even better if sorcerer is the favored class for their race. At the same time, they aren't royally fucked if someone sunders their spellbook, like a wizard would be. Also, Sorcerers get to start at adult age, while wizards are always old men.

All in all, wizards have the most magical potential, but sorcerers have the most convenient magic.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57230
57231 57232
>>57229
Don't forget the fact the sorcerers can actually use weapons, so they aren't completely if they can't use magic for some reason.
Luckily Torc has high INT anyway
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57231
57233
>>57230
Well, their base attack bonus is only half their hit dice for humanoids and fey, so they usually don't land hits very well.
Battle-sorcerers would usually take martial weapon proficiency at early level, and then level up as eldritch knight to get more hit point, and apply still-feats to their favorite spells to use them in closer combat or with armor.
Did you ever take exotic weapon proficiency in those guns btw?
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57232
57233
>>57230
I wish my character's mental stats rolled out a bit higher.. At least her Dex turned out fine, which was lucky, but I'll have little chance to exploit any of those epic-level blackguard feats.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57233
57234
>>57231
There's a difference between "Well shit, I only have proficiency with 3 weapons, and I don't have a single one." And "Yeah, I don't do the best with this sword but at least I can use it if need be."
>>57232
What's Tracy's CON score, cause I think Torc's is a bit too high for a cave wizard.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57234
57235
>>57233
Tracy rolled 11 Con. I kind of thought she'd be a bit more resilient than a cave NEET..
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57235
57236
>>57234
...

I don't like that
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57236
>>57235
Well, she's a little thin for an Earth pony.
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57237
57238
*sharpens knives*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57238
57239
>>57237
*moves horse*
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57239
57240
>>57238
Where?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57240
57241
>>57239
From over top of him
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57241
57243
>>57240
*gets up*
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57242
57244 57245 57251
>>57214
Tracy has been wearing barding ever since
>>57215
Why again?
>>57222
Why again?
>>57226
Uhm, if a creature is helpless, you don't sneak attack it, you perform a coup de grace and kill it outright.


Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57243
57246 57247
>>57241
*ruffles horse fur*
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57244
>>57242
Coup de attaque furtive
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57245
57248
>>57242
>why for ponies
So I can figure out which bane weapons to make, among other reasons.
>why for Infernius
He said he wanted moar Str.
Monstrous humanoids have base higher attack bonus too.

Does barding have the same encumbrance rules as armor, in terms of dexterity penalties?
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57246
>>57243
*nuzzles*
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57247
57250
>>57153
>>57243
"Infernius said the brown ones were okay to kill, right?"
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57248
57249
>>57245
>dex penalties
Precisely
>Infernius
I suppose that makes a certain sense,... but he's already absurdly strong

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57249
57254
>>57248
>Absurdly strong
Not absurd enough.
Also, if you could change yourself into a creature that looks exactly like you but has higher physical stats, why wouldn't you?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57250
57252
>>57247
"Huh? What?"
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57251
57254 57255
>>57242
I just read in the D&D wiki that rogues get to sneak attack the enemy, everyone else can coup de grace
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57252
57253
>>57250
*gestures over to long line of diversity*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57253
>>57252
"I don't think that's what GM meant by "colorful." Different colors of clothing, not different shades of brown"
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57254
57257 57258
>>57249
>assuming
>>57251
That's retarded. Why does everyone else kill with a successful attack, when a rogue technically doesn't?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57255
>>57251
Dealing a coup de grace provokes an attack of opportunity. A Sneak Attack is a regular attack during times that the enemy has been deprived of their dexterity bonus, caught off guard, flat-footed, unaware, etc.

It doesn't say that rogues can't.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57256
*runs in circles*
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57257
>>57254
*shrugs*
The option to sneak attack doesn’t leave you open for the coup de grace’s penalty of enemies get attack of opportunity? I don’t know D&D, so I can’t answer for sure.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57258
57259
>>57254
No, they get to kill. It's just that they deal one hell of a lot more damage, almost insuring the thing will die, and if it doesn't, it deals a hell of a lot more damage on a successful fort save
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57259
57260
>>57258
*shrugs*
Still seems retarded. I'd go for the instant kill w/ an AoO any day.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57260
>>57259
Coup de grace is not an instant kill. It's damage, and then the enemy must make a fortitude save with the DC being the damage done, or it dies. Because a Rogue does like six times as much damage, they have a much higher chance of actually killing the thing
x5CjY
?
No.57261
57262 57263
fencing1203-1024x795.png
[1d20 = 12]
Rolling to develop the Vanguard Feint (strike) maneuver.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57262
57267 57369
>>57261
Dude, fucking stop this cancer. It was awful when Infernius started it, and it's not any better when you continue it
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57263
57264
>>57261
WTF is the Vanguard Feint. I'm showing a vanguard as a class, is it a class ability?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57264
57265
>>57263
It's from the same set as the Thousand Swords Bulwark (Army of One); a first level maneuver.
In a standard action, you can use Intimidate instead of Bluff to feint an attack. Roll your target's save as you would with Intimidate.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57265
57266
>>57264
This is the discipline, btw.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Army_of_One_(3.5e_Martial_Discipline)
It's based on Intimidate.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57266
57268
>>57265
I'm not familiar with how learning maneuvers work, desu...
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57267
57272
>>57262
I want moar abilities tho...
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57268
57269 57272
>>57266
Wouldn’t it take several months of training normally?

Hey, GM, why not limit these sorts of things to be learned in some kind of temple or training hall in some cities? That way no one can instantly gain new powers on you and it gives reasons to travel when players are bored.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57269
57270
>>57268
Good point, desu....
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57270
57271 57272 57274
>>57269
And you wouldn’t just roll to get it. You will have to talk to the monks and go on some kind of mini-quest to gain the power. Like go into the sacred cave to find the answers inside of you (by that I mean wait until you fight a shadow version of yourself). It would spice things up in my opinion.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57271
57272 57274
>>57270
Going on a mini-quest to gain powers sounds pretty awesome, desu.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57272
>>57267
Color me shocked
>>57268
Thank you
>>57270
>>57271
I'll look into it
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57273
*chases tail faster*
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57274
57275
>>57271
>>57270
>having to quest for your powers
Haha plebs
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57275
57276
>>57274
>pulling your powers out of your ass
It's more fun this way.
Tracy still needs to figure out how to regain what she lost in the Gatorade poisoning incident.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57276
57277
>>57275
Eh, gotta have something to make up for:
>Low ass HP
>meh strength
>no armor
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57277
57278
>>57276
Same boat.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57278
57279
>>57277
At least you can actually wear armor
and have a hit die that isn't d4
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57279
57280
Abjuration.jpg
>>57278
How come you never cast any abjurations on yourself on battle? A lot of those spells are better than any armor.
Also, can Tracy use that blinking earcuff thing, since Torc never does?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57280
57281 57282 57289
>>57279
Cause I forget.
Honestly between my not knowing anything, forgetting everything I do know, and just general stupidity I'm surprised Torc hasn't died more.
No, it's my shit that I forget about.

Also, GM when you get on I have a question about Mystic Theurge.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57281
57283
>>57280
Sometimes i think you should prepare your spells like a wizard, so you'll actually remember them.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57282
57284 57285
>>57280
>I'm surprised Torc hasn't died more
I've noticed that few things have ever had the chance to attack you.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57283
>>57281
You underestimate my forgetfulness...

Eh, I guess I wouldn't be opposed.
But let me talk to GM a bit first.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57284
57286 57289
>>57282
it was a miracle that he survived the incident where Korak shot him on that ship.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57285
57287
>>57282
That's the way it's supposed to be. The wizard is supposed to be in the back, with the warrior(s) as human shields
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57286
57288 57289
>>57284
Not gonna lie, I thought Torc was gone.

Actually nah, I'll stick with Sorcerer cause I finally made a character sheet and spell list so that should help.
I just wanna get some fucking item descriptions...
What the fuck is the spooder ring, and how did I get it?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57287
57290
>>57285
I know that, I just noticed few things have actually ever reached him, despite every other character's total disregard for his safety and lack of defensive strategy.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57288
>>57286
I think the Spooder ring was left by Thez.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57289
57290
>>57280
When?
>>57284
Yeah, I think he had like 2 hp that time
>>57286
Ring of Climbing and Jumping, Thez left it for him when she enacted the first travel ban

Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57290
57291 57292
>>57287
>incoherent mumbling about mummies
>>57289
Ah okay.
>Mystic Theurge
How did I get those levels?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57291
>>57290
Tracy should have died, or very nearly died, i that encounter as well. I don't understand attacking the mummies in front of Trump and Fae but ignoring the two that were slamming her every round
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57292
57293 57294
>>57290
Levels? I thought he only had 1 level in it. He got it by studying with Lenos (who is also a Theurge).
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57293
>>57292
What did he level up in since then?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57294
>>57292
I thought he had two?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57295
57296 57297 57299
Will you all be ready to play this weekend?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57296
57299 57304
>>57295
I can’t wait. I’m ready.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57297
57299
>>57295
I intend to be ready to play in a few hours, but yes
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57298
57299 57300 57301
maxresdefault.jpg
I'm still a bit off
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57299
>>57297
>>57296
>>57295
>>57298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7MoXPxA5LM
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57300
57302
>>57298
>off
Are you saying that you aren't and/or won't be available? Cuz being "a bit off" is actually one of the unspoken criteria for playing. It is mixed nuts,....
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57301
57302
>>57298
*sits back on until further notice*
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57302
57303 57305 57306
>>57300
I'll be here, I'll just be nearer to entering a state of psychosis than normal

>>57301
reeee
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57303
>>57302
"Just to keep you safe, Flashy"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57304
>>57296
I'm ready too, and you could use a combat scene.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57305
Spoilered
>>57302
If you wind up losing your mind, don’t worry. You got me to talk to. That will either send you deeper into your insanity so the pain goes away, or it snaps you out of it. It’s a win-win.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57306
>>57302
>nearer to entering
>implying sane
o_O
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57307
57308 57309
Infernius said he wanted to eat an angel, right?
Think we could catch one?
Anonymous
aPfan
?
No.57308
57310
>>57307
Just stop
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57309
57313
>>57307
And you wonder why I sometimes outright ignore questions
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57310
57312
welcome_to_the_internet__please_follow_me_by_sharpwriter-d5buwfu.jpg
>>57308
I will never stop imagining.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57311
"Hello?Gnomes?Iwouldliketospeakwithsomeofyouaboutanariship."
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57312
57314
>>57310
Fuck I wish I had Trollestia as a mount
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57313
>>57309
I expect you to sometimes, desu...
I just tend to shitpost extra autistically when I'm bored.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57314
57315
>>57312
What about Fae?
And why Trollestia specifically?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57315
57316 57324
>>57314
Fae is awesome

>Why Trollestia
Because Unicorn with 7 levels in Cleric. It's like a very aesthetically pleasing car and a fighter and a mage and you can have sex with her
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57316
57317 57318
>>57315
I thought you said that was the very thing you should never do with Trollestia.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57317
>>57316
No no no, I'm talking about what I want, not what is wise
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57318
57319 57321
>>57316
No, you should never talk to her after she drinks green liquid
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57319
57320
>>57318
O...k... not sure what that means.

But in any case, Stix wouldn’t know that because no one told him that.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57320
>>57319
It means >rape
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57321
57322 57323
What Torcuil says in >>57318 is absolutely true. If she pulls out a bottle of Absinthe or whatever that was, run. Unless you're like Trumpaladin, then giddy up
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57322
57323 57325 57326
>>57321
Again, Stix wouldn’t know. He was only told to be careful when speaking to her and never has sex.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57323
57325 57326 57334
>>57321
It was Aldebaran whiskey, since we're spoiling possible shenanigens
>>57322
Holy shit, someone who is deliberately avoiding metafagging
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57324
57333 57334 58472
Scyllua_Darkhope_-_Mark_Zug.jpg
>>57315
I, personally, prefer nightmares in every way, desu.
A nightmare isn't as fast as unicorn, but it's abilities are better for basic utility.
Then again, I prefer Blackguard aesthetics, so I guess we have differing tastes. I just like the image of a fiery horse using its phantom abilities to slip through the ranks so that its rider can go straight to the boss and flank him because concealment.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57325
57327 57330
>>57322
Advice: If Trollestia suggests drinks, I would recommend a cocktail of ammonia and bleach.
>>57323
What's that supposed to mean?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57326
>>57323
>>57322
*claps in approval*
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57327
57328
>>57325
You may suggest it, but Stix wouldn’t have access to any.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57328
57329
>>57327
Unless she whips some up, not sure of her power set
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57329
57332
>>57328
She has at least 17 hit dice.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57330
57331
>>57325
Which part? The whiskey or the metafagging?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57331
57335
>>57330
The metafagging
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57332
57337 57341
>>57329
Umm... can you give me some kind of comparison? It sounds like a lot, but I have no idea if that is big or crazy big.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57333
57339
>>57324
Shit, if I weren't a pony, I'd totally want a nightmare like Targaraene.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57334
57336 57338
>>57324
There's frankly pretty good merit to both. A nightmare is more mobile, which for a Warrior is probably the more important quality because mobility is by far the warrior's greatest weakness.

I was hoping to have both, like two cars. So when you assume that it's actually pretty awesome

>>57323
No, shenanigans are still possible

Can Charm potion be used like a love potion? I think it's literally named "Elixor of Love"
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57335
57343
>>57331
Have you even seen these threads?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57336
57347
>>57334
HEY, THOSE ARE MINE
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57337
>>57332
At least as powerful as a 17th level character, maybe higher because level adjustment.
Also, she can teleport outside of her own territory, for some reason.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57338
57347
>>57334
According to the handbooks i read, charm potions count as poisons as far as paladin's code is concerned, so no date-rape drugs.
Unicorns are immune to charm in SRD.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57339
>>57333
I need levels so I can summon my cohort.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57340
I haven't seen Infernius's tripflag all day.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57341
57342 57344 57346
>>57332
In terms of her base animal she is a celestial charger, which is a CR 13 and as strong as a young adult Red Dragon, or an even older one of the smaller dragons. However, she's been seen to demonstrate powers beyond that of a Celestial Charger. She's also the smartest foe the Party has ever gone up against, outsmarting them with tricks on several occasions. She can be talked down, but it's not so easy as to take for granted
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57342
57343 57344 57345 57347 57348
>>57341
I still don't get how a Good Domain Cleric would be allowed to use innocent creatures as stunt-doubles and be a rapist on top of that.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57343
>>57335
I'm hurt
>>57342
That's a good point
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57344
57346 57347
>>57341
Foe? Last Stix talked to Trumpaladin, Trollestia was suggested to be visited to learn the area and maybe get advice on what to do next. Being an enemy is new to me.
>>57342
I really need to go back through the old threads and see this.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57345
>>57342
I mean, what did Felicia do to deserve that? My original plan was to push her to the ghouls too, so no revival.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57346
57347
>>57344
>>57341
Why would you tell him to do that?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57347
57349 57350 57351 57352
>>57338
Uh huh

Also,
>implying it would be used on her

>>57342
Fucking really. I guess the answer is because it was funny as hell?

>>57336
Maybe Infernius can turn you into Leslie and the potion can be given back

>>57344
She's only an enemy if you intentionally make her one. Which is exactly what Tracy's faggot did

>>57346
Because Stix wanted to meet someone who knew about the forest
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57348
57355
>>57342
If half my spells weren't ebil, I might just decide to be good, because I haven't had very many chances to play an ebil character...
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57349
57353 57354
>>57347
But Trollestia isn't in the forest.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57350
57353
>>57347
>Maybe Infernius can turn you into Leslie and the potion can be given back
We agreed to never speak about that

Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57351
57357
>>57347
So very this. Trollestia as a character was designed to allow GM to effectively emote "Are you sure that's what you want to do?"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57352
>>57347
>is exactly what Tracy's faggot did
There was no other way to handle that in character. Good riddance she's gone, because Tracy would just be trying to kill her at every chance.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57353
57355
>>57350
I'm talking about in the future

>>57349
When she was Scryed she was in a forest. Where else would she be? In any event, it's a best guess

Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57354
57356
>>57349
To Tracy's ability to detect, this is true
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57355
57359
>>57348
Actually, fuck it.
I think I might just go back to being CN for now.
>>57353
Another forest, I guess.
Tracy's been prowling around the place in case she ever decides to show her face again.

We could try Discern Location to try and pinpoint her, if it's important.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57356
57357 57358
>>57354
>to Tracy's ability to detect
Shit, I might just burn it all down after all..
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57357
>>57351
Please never change her. I love her like that

>>57356
>metafagging this hard
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57358
>>57356
>Tracy is fixin' to wake up in the entertron for egregious metafagging
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57359
57360
>>57355
I want to be able to kill more good-aligned enemies.. It feels like I haven't really been ebil at all lately. I might just give up on that altogether at this rate, since it only makes her easier to detect..
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57360
57361 57362 57365
>>57359
I'm going to be neutral until I decide against it.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57361
>>57360
*licks horsey*
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57362
57363 57367
21D2C3A5-1282-474E-A02B-FE4A49CFC0B4.jpeg
>>57360
Fight your dark desires Tracy! Don’t give in!
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57363
57364
>>57362
huh?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57364
>>57363
Just playing around
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57365
57366 57367
>>57360
Please don't say True Neutral, that's boring
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57366
>>57365
True Nuetral is the most evil of all alignments
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57367
57368

>>57362
>>57365
Nah, I've just been feeling pretty whitepilled when it comes to story development recently. Up until this point, I haven't really gotten to reap the benefits of playing an ebil character, and all I've really done is smash mindless skeletons while fighting for the good guys. If Chaotic Good characters are allowed to skullfuck their enemies, use innocents as bait for escape, eat people's eyeball, and be rapists, even in the context of clergy, I may as well just be neutral so that I'm not affected by affects that target ebil creatures.
I wanted to be ebil so I could steal and murder and imagine the screaming, begging faces of the weaklings I'd get to kill mercilessly, but it looks like I'll never get to do any of those things, so I'll just say I'm neutral.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57368
57370
>>57367
>use innocents as bait for escape
I'm still regretting that.
Not the innocent thing, more the not letting you kill Troll
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57369
57371 57373 57378
>>57262
Fuck you dude, ideas aren't going to hurt anything.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57370
57372 57375
>>57368
That wasn't a chaotic good thing to do, imo.
I'm actually kind of jelly, because I never got a chance to do something that horrible.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57371
57377
>>57369
This
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57372
57374
>>57370
>alignment shifts to Chaotic Neutral
Shit
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57373
57379
>>57369
Cancer is not an idea
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57374
57376
>>57372
Not a problem for a wizard.
Now you can actually use ebil spells.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57375
57378
>>57370
Can we please not have this conversation?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57376
57386
>>57374
Does this mean I can summon the Fiendish T-rex?
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57377
57380
>>57371
Inventing styles are diferent though, id suggest that inventing styles of combat be limited to the fight club or a similar institution.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57378
57381
>>57375
See >>57369

Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57379
57381 57388
>>57373
Fuck off kike.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57380
57417
>>57377
Good point, although the fight club currently doesn't exist.
Maybe we can open another one in the ruined Durpistan.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57381
57382 57383 57384 57388
>>57378
Metafaggotry is cancer all of its own. Stop making me anxious anyways. Something is up, I can feel it

>>57379
Fuck off nigger
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57382
>>57381
Nice come back.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57383
57385
>>57381
There's nothing "up". Don't be a paranoid faggot.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57384
>>57381
And I don't mean up with you
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57385
57387
>>57383
No, something is up
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57386
57400
>>57376
Yes.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57387
57392
>>57385
Wat?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57388
57390
F2823B56-CDBE-4ECF-9E06-1144C935C390.jpeg
>>57379
>>57381

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57389
57392 57395
So, we're all here?

Tracy's ebil aura ominously vanishes.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57390
57391 57392 57394
>>57388
Tell this faggot to stop being so contrarian then.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57391
57393
>>57390
this
I'm really sick of it.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57392
57399
>>57389
*spooked Paladin noises*

Trumpaladin feels Tracy to see if she is still there

>>57387
If you're ever on Rabbit again...

>>57390
Calm down
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57393
57396
>>57391
Fuck off
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57394
57402
>>57390
As soon as you be the bigger man and stop taking offense to every little thing he says.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57395
57397 57398 57417
>>57389
Has gm been seen?
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57396
>>57393
Your not helping things here
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57397
>>57395
He was here a while ago.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57398
>>57395
He was hear earlier and said he would be available sometime tonight. I do know he was working at least part of today
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57399
57401
>>57392
Tracy is still there, although she seems somewhat less colorful and energetic...
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57400
57405
>>57386
I'LL TAKE IT
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57401
>>57399
*hugs horsey*
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57402
57406 57407
>>57394
He does this just to piss everyone off then blames the problems on tracys faggot.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57403
>"So your saying I can't eat any gnomes?"
"You know what? Fine. If we come across evil gnomes that we have to kill, you can eat them."
>"Fair enough"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57404
57405
iko5Bilc-720.jpg
Yes... let the nihilism flow through you...
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57405
>>57404
>>57400

Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57406
57408 57409 57415
>>57402
You're trying to fundamentally alter the entire game and morph it into something completely different with this "rolling." When we have investment into everything that has already happened and the world, yes, it is an issue
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57407
57410
>>57402
Also this
There not one thing I can bring up without him complaining, and it makes every session a drag.
96xM6
?
No.57408
57411
[1d20 = 19]
>>57406
Rolling to shut you up
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57409
57412
>>57406
>'I'm afraid of change!'
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57410
>>57407
Fuck off
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57411
>>57408
Good roll
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57412
>>57409
Fuck off

h
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57415
57416 57419
>>57406
So what lf gm lets me,thats his buisness not yours. And prove that it channges the game for the worse.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57416
57418
>>57415
GM hasn't let you
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57417
>>57380
Wrong
>>57395
I've been here the whole time

Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57418
57420
>>57416
Yea he has pal, Infernuis has the idea if the automobile in his head.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57419
57420
>>57415
This
Stop complaining about everything and pretending you're in charge of the rules, because you're absolutely not.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57420
57428
>>57419
Fuck off

>>57418
Uh huh
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57421
57425
656431A2-BD2D-49B7-9182-31E425B8B09B.jpeg

Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57422
>>57151
>>57153
I gotta reboot, but these are the basic primers for what is or has been going on
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57425
57429
>>57421
He's the one being a faggot and trying to lord over everyone.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57426
>>57424
kek
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57428
>>57420
Nice comeback
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57429
57430 57435
>>57425
Don't get pissy just because I disagree with your trying to fundamentally alter the game. Not everyone has to like it
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57430
57431
>>57429
You complain about almost anything anyone tries to do on their own volition.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57431
57435
1517208792896.png
>>57430

Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57432
57433
Hey GM, what level spell would a swarm of frogs be?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57433
57434
>>57432
Summon swarm (virmin, spider, bats) is a 2nd level spell, so 2-3 I think?
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57434
57436 57437
>>57433
Sure

Uhm,... please stop bickering
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57435
57438
>>57431
>>57429
Stop talking shit when anyone tries to do any thing, Kikes censor anyone who disagree with them m8.

Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57436
57440
>>57434
If I make it LVL 6 can the frogs have limited attack + fumble?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57437
>>57434
Okay..
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57438
57446
>>57435
>Thinks that disagreeing is censorship
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57439
Each and every single one of you are acting like autistic children. Stop fighting for a Goddamn second and work things out as men. You either reason with each other or go get drunk while crying yourself to sleep.

Infernius, you need to stop rolling to make or invent stuff unless you are in a science specific area to do so. And the man is not a kike, stop pretending everyone that doesn’t believe like you do is the jew.

Trump, stop reee-in like a 12 year old that didn’t get the Xbox 1 for his birthday. Ask politely to have him change the way he is playing and suggest an alternate way of achieving what he wants.

Tracy, stop making things escalate.

GM, learn to punish those that start wasting your time. You try and make an enjoyable game for us and here they are fighting and stalling everything.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57440
57442
>>57436
I'll consider it, but not on the fly
x5CjY
?
No.57441
[1d20 = 12]
*looks for something to kill*
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57442
>>57440
Eh fair enough.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Swarm_Subtype
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57443
57444 57445 57449 57453
So, from where everyone left off, does anyone have any actions to declare, intentions to assert, etc?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57444
57448
>>57443
Snek is not allowed to eat non-evil gnomes, and Torc is looking for a help desk

Also trips for Death
x5CjY
?
No.57445
57447
[1d20 = 7]
>>57443
I don't want to wait in line, but I do want to retrieve Tracy's legendary knife collection.
I might just phase through the walls, because she technically already lawfully registered.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57446
image-3.jpg
>>57438
>implying thats what i was talking about
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57447
>>57445
didn't mean to roll
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57448
57450 57451
>>57444
There's no help desk, but there is a large desk with a sign that says "Information" on it. Seated at the table are 4 gnomes, arguing quite agitatedly and rapidly
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57449
>>57443
Stix was looking around for signs of Trollestia.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57450
57452
>>57448
Check discord.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57451
57456
>>57448
That'll do
"Hellotherefinesirs.Iwishtoinquireifthereisanyoneinthisfinetownthatknewaboutairships."
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57452
57454 57469
>>57450
Offer the dog bacon
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57453
57455 57459
>>57443
Trumpaladin approaches someone in line

"how would you like to seek fame, fortune, and glory in the greatest arena of all - the Football Stadium, playing the game of the gods!"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57454
57457 57469 57727
>>57452
I would ask "why the hell would he carry around bacon?"

Then I remembered that Jews can't eat pork, and that would fully explain why he carries it around and offers it to strange people and creatures at random
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57455
57458
>>57453
Tracy picks up Brad by the scruff and circles around the exterior of the dome while ethereal.
"I don't feel like waiting this time."
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57456
57462 57479
>>57451
The gnomes (a race not known for quiet) all quiet at Torcuil's appearance and presence.
"Whatthefuckisthisguyabout?" says one.
"Idon'tfuckingknow,hecameoutofnowhere,"
"AFUCKINGHUMAN,"
"Hespeaksdecentgnomishthough,yougottagivehimcreditforthat.Unlikemosthumans... who... talk... so... damn... slow... liketimemeansnothingtothemeventhoughthey'rethemostshort-livedofallthesentientraces,"
"Airships?" says one finally.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57457
>>57454
That's exactly what I was thinking.
If he offers it bacon, the dog will come.
If it doesn't come, it must be jewish/muslim, because no dog would refuse bacon unless something were horribly wrong with it.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57458
57461
>>57455
I stand corrected...

"Why do you want to go in?"
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57459
57460
>>57453
Blank stare, eyeroll, turns away
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57460
4189.jpg
>>57459

Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57461
57463
>>57458
"My knives are in there: the collection of every stolen blade that I accumulated over the course of seven seasons. I want them back, and I won't wait even another minute."
Tracy tries to walk through the wall.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57462
57465
>>57456
"Yesairships.Someonerecentlyattackedmy... homewithanairship,soinretaliationIstoleit.Ibelieveittobeofgnomishcontsruction."
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57463
57464
>>57461
Tracy walks straight into the wall
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57464
57468 57471
>>57463
[autistic screeching]
What's the wall made of?
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57465
57467 57479
>>57462
"Youhavegnomishgoodsthatyoudidn'tcontractfor?"
"Thisiscatastrophic!"
"YOUSHOULDBEHANGED,"
"Nownow,wedon'tknowthesituation.Canyoudescribethevesselinquestion?"
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57467
57468
>>57465
"Hanged?Iwasbeingattacked!
Anyway,theshipis-"
Torc gives a description of the ship as fast as he can
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57468
57470 57471 57475 57479
>>57464
Stone, by all appearances
>>57467
"Alikelystory,"
"Revisionisthistorian,"
"AFUCKINGHUMAN,"
"Whatdoyoumeanattacked?"
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57469
>>57454
>>57452
*holds bacon above the dog so it would have to stand up to get it.*
"Good dog, you lost boy?"
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57470
>>57468
"BroadsidesuponthertowerIlivein."
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57471
57472
>>57464
>>57468
Tracy pulls out her glaive blade and attempts to cut a circular hole through the wall.
She does this after circling around the far side of the building, to avoid guards.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57472
57473 57474
>>57471
I feel like I should've waited in line and complained to the security guards about Tracy's lost property first, but I really don't want to...
Brad, convince Tracy and me to be more reasonable.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57473
>>57472
No metafag! Just let the game play out and have some fun with the results. It will work out better that way.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57474
>>57472
"Little Pony, be patient. If you want to get in pull a bluff that you're a VIP from the Court City, or disguise yourself as a Guard, or maybe pretend to be an inspector or who knows what, or just do a hide check using other people as cover, or sneak in when there's a distraction.... or just wait in line"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57475
57476 57480
>>57468
Trumpaladin goes up to another person in line.

"Hello, how long have you been waiting?"
Anonymous
x5CjY
?
No.57476
57477
>>57475
*Licks back of head*
>'i just want my stuff back...'
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57477
6fb.jpg
>>57476
"I kind of want to figure out what's going on here. Something isn't right about this place at all"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57478
Tracy waits in line like a good goy, so that her husband has a chance to ask about her lost property.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57479
57482 57483
>>57456
>>57465
>>57468
I like how their three personalities are so clear.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57480
57481 57484
>>57475
"Don't try and psych me out newbie," is the curt response from a vibrantly orange-faced female with way too much sequins.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57481
57487
>>57480
"What would I psych you out of?"
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57482
>>57479
>4
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57483
57485
>>57479
Cheers, I was trying to make it methodic
x5CjY
?
No.57484
57486 57487
[1d20+32 = 38]
>>57480
[Angry nightmare noises]
Intimidate to get this cocky bitch to talk
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57485
57500
>>57483
I like gnomes. I find them hilarious.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57486
57489
>>57484
*Pets horsey*
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57487
57488 57491
>>57481
>Eyeroll
>>57484
"Bitch, take ur self-entitlement elsewhere. I'm here on business."
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57488
57492
>>57487
"What's your business?"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57489
57490
>>57486
[Affectionate hoers noises]
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57490
57491
>>57489
>"Do you have special spells or skills for interrogation per chance?"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57491
57494
>>57487
Tracy contemplates killing the bitch, seeing as how she has enough hit dice to resist her check.
>>57490
*Casts Doom*
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57492
57493
>>57488
She looks at Trump like he's daft. "The entertainment business. Duh. Where do you think you are?
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57493
57496
>>57492
"I'm a bit new here. What do you do in the Entertainment business? Tell me about yourself"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57494
57495
>>57491
Save the doom for a guard, they will know more. I want to see if the girl's vanity can be used to pry information
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57495
57497
>>57494
She can use Doom once per round with her glasses. It's for low-lifes anyway.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57496
57498
>>57493
With a "Tch" sound, she turns away, muttering something about "making friends".
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57497
57499
>>57495
Ah. Well let's try vanity, then Doom. Also,

*pets horsey*
>"no stabbing in public yet, since that would attract a crowd of the kind we don't want"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57498
57502
>>57496
"You're here to make friends?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57499
57501
>>57497
>'i don't see anybody worth not-stabbing...'
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57500
>>57485
Same so far
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57501
57504
>>57499
>"It'll make it harder for us to get inside. Patience, my little pony"
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57502
57503 57504
>>57498
She looks at Trump over her shoulder. "NO one is here to make friends, fag"
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57503
57505 57507
>>57502
"Then what are you here for?"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57504
57506
>>57501
>'Are you SURE?'
>>57502
>'Can't I just kill this one? I don't like her.'
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57505
>>57503
>'She called you a faggot: are you going to just let her get away with that?'
Tracy emotes, desperate for an excuse to kill someone
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57506
57508
>>57504
>"She's testing my patience too..."
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57507
57509 57510
>>57503
>random-lady frustration noises
"Fame? Wealth? Glory? How new are you?"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57508
>>57506
>'Nobody will miss her...'
x5CjY
?
No.57509
57511 57513
[1d20 = 10]
>>57507
>How new are you
That did it.
Tracy bites off the bitch's head.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57510
>>57507
"I see, good luck in your ventures"

Trumpaladin turns his back to the lady, hoping she will find what she deserves. He approaches any visible security guard to distract talk to them

"Excuse me, a person seems to have left some of their belongings here, is there a Lost and Found?"
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57511
57513
>>57509
That's +20 melee
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57512
57524
Did the dog like the bacon?
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57513
57514
>>57511
>>57509
Tracy's mouth is not big enough to bite heads off, and its Trump's fault for pressing. Is Tracy really intent on engaging this bitch?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57514
57515
>>57513
She's a huge creature, I thought she'd be big enough.
Fine then, Tracy just snaps at her threateningly.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57515
57517
>>57514
>"we're outnumbered pony. Let's see if someone else can give us information"
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57516
57518 57519 57520
Okay, quick idea
Has anyone ever experienced an audition?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57517
>>57515
>'We could take 'em...'
Tracy emotes with anxious frustration
Being this close reminded her of just how much she really wants her knives back.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57518
57521
>>57516
No, but I've helped with them.
Tracy gets back in line and doesn't talk with any of the drama queens until she gets to the front.
Anonymous
Xqhzm
?
No.57519
>>57516
Not really since first grade. Why?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57520
57522 57525
>>57516
Maybe...
Why?

Mr. Snek wonders why a species known for speaking fast isn't responding
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57521
57523 57527
>>57518
Then you know that no one is legitimately friendly, its all a big competition, and who-the-fuck-are-you, why-are-you-talking to me mentality
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57522
>>57520
They're speaking too fast for mortals to hear.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57523
57526
>>57521
Yep, it's a toxic environment.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57524
1512348317957.png
>>57512

Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57525
57528 57529
>>57520
Because I'm still developing my ability to fragment my consciousness into diverse situations.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57526
>>57523
Yes. I thought that was well established
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57527
57536
>>57521
Trump goes and politely talks to a guard.

"excuse me sir! I don't mean to bother you, but a friend of mine went in and left her items at the security check in, and she has not since gotten them back. She would like them back. Could you please show me where she could retrieve them?"
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57528
>>57525
Fair enough
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57529
57530
>>57525
What did he mean by this?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57530
57531 57532
>>57529
He wishes to
A S C E N D
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57531
57533
>>57530
A B S O L U T E H E R S Y
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57532
57533 57536
>>57530
How do I redtext?
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57533
>>57532
A secret you shall learn with time young one
>>57531
(No u)^2
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57534
57535 57538
Its more that maintaining several plotlines simultaneously is not as easy as it sounds, and I'm still developing the skill to seamlessly transition from one situation to another - or all of the above simultaneously - at the same time.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57535
>>57534
That's okay. Take your time.
Anonymous
qiKXT
?
No.57536
57537 57538 57549
>>57532
She does not kno dey we
>>57527
The guard looks like he's dealt with 100+ people asking questions and doesn't particularly align with Trump's agenda. "Say what now? If personal belongings were left, you'll havve to file a report."
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57537
57539
>>57536
"To whom do I file a report?"

Trump really wishes there were like a Rogue or someone who could sneak past the guards while he's talking to them and go inside and find out what the hell they are auditioning for.
Anonymous
96xM6
?
No.57538
>>57534
Nah it's fine
>>57536
SPIT ON HER
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57539
57540
>>57537
Tracy vanishes underneath him
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57540
57541 57542
>>57539
Actually, scratch that, it doesn't make any sense.
There's literally nowhere to go: it's a narrow corridor full of metal detectors and guards.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57541
>>57540
Wait until their heads are turned (which should be easy, because you have a giant distraction right there) then crawl down beneath their field of vision down the hallway silently
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57542
57543
>>57540
Behind all that, there's a portal that leads to who-knows-where, and that's where Tracy was snatched up.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57543
57544
>>57542
Surely there is more to the structure than just that? A portal sounds too scary
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57544
57545 57547
>>57543
Nope. Just a portal.
You gotta leave all your weapons too, and that's how Tracy lost her knife-collection.
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57545
57546
>>57544
RIP knives
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57546
57550
>>57545
They can't be gone. I won't accept it.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57547
57548
>>57544
>>57544
Surely there must be more to the structure?
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57548
>>57547
Not from the outside.
Just one straight line into the unknown.
Anonymous
+3JjH
?
No.57549
>>57536
Trumpaladin looks around. What does he see? In terms of doors and hallways and structures and such
Anonymous
Eyw81
?
No.57550
57551
>>57546
They might have melted them down.
Mrs. Sentry
x5CjY
?
No.57551