/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

hqdefault.jpg
Kicked Nuts
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26914
Its meta AF atm, but the last thread is sooooo stale. The Game surprisingly continues! Infernius is borderline suicidal with a stalker, Trump and Tracy finally got engaged, Torcuil is in hiding, Norfilly is eating candy, Taylor is getting praise and adoration, Alex is a statue, Yak Lee is the surprise contender in the Fight Club,... yeah so stuff.

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26916
1511824753725-1.png

Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.26917
image.jpeg

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26918
>>26913 →

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26919
26920 26921
*polishes helmet*
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26920
26921 26922
>>26919
*polishes eggs*
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26921
26922
>>26919
>>26920
Are those euphemisms?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26922
26923 26924
>>26920
I started working on this goldsteel helmet three days ago, right?
Can specific magic items have extra enchantments added to them? Like Glamour?
>>26921
They weren't meant to be...
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.26923
26927 26930
image.jpeg
>>26922
>unintentional sexual euphemisms
Kek. I figured

>gold steel helmet
You were saying up until four hours ago that are refusing to remove the metal you need to make it
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26924
26925 26926
>>26922
>can specific items
They can, but as players get more fluent with the mechanics I'm inclined to be less helpful. ^_~

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26925
26928
>>26924
hypotheticly could a sword have more than 1 enchanment?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26926
26929
>>26924
Oh..
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26927
>>26923
I was referring to the sword and the mace (figured they'd need moar).
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26928
>>26925
Of course, but increased enchantments increase the difficulty, time, and resources necessary.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26929
26932
>>26926
>law of diminishing returns
Have you figured out where the dark elves are going next yet?
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26930
26931
>>26923
Troll and Torc's date summed up in a pic
Infernius' faggot, are you on?

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26931
26933
>>26930
yep.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26932
26934 26935 26952
>>26929
>Did not think ahead of how being the mother of two CR 9 animals would consume all this attention
I'd like to have another crack at Darky.
Also, unless they'bve got some epic transportation magic (which they could), they couldn't have moved far. It'd be best to scout surrounding settlements.
Tracy investigates Port Barry's urban planning and surrounding areas, looking to see where they could've fucked-off to so quickly.
Could be anywhere, but my money is on some clue to them being semi-nearby. They may have gone through the sewers, into the forest, or surrounding areas like Pip.
Who's in charge of the Gestapo force now?
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26933
26936
>>26931
Okay, good.
Torc uses the excese of hair Infernius gave him to teleport to his location.
"Now what in the nine layers of bloody hell do you think you're doing you flapping cunt?"
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26934
26940
>>26932
Considering Torc is an Admiral, I wounld say him? Maybe?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26935
26937
>>26932
does port barry even have a sewer?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26936
26938
>>26933
"turning me self in."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26937
>>26935
Idk. But I can imagine a hidden area under the docks.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26938
26939
>>26936
"You damn walking stick of beef, No. Why would you even consider that?"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26939
26941
>>26938
"me hang."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26940
26941 26943
>>26934
>Admiral
Chain of command says you're the sheriff. Go down to the office and have them sweep the city. Also, pls go pick-up those Assassin tools.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26941
26942
>>26940
First I gotta talk Infernius out of suicide
>>26939
"No, just, no. WHY DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26942
26943
>>26941
"me close to breaking point me fear what me may do. me do this for everyone's safety."
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26943
26944 26945
>>26940
Wait, what Assassin tools?
>>26942
"INFERNIUS YOU ARE A CLERIC, CHECK IF ITS YOUR CHILD"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26944
26946
>>26943
"whats the point? thez no want anyway."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26945
26946
>>26943
Darkie's knives, poison, etc.
Please pick them up from the detainment center.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26946
26947 26948 26949
>>26945
Darkie?
>>26944
Why the hell did you say that Thez?
"How do you know she was talking about your child? How do you know she didn't mean if it was Trump's?"

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26947
>>26946
she didnt techincly say it. it was deduced from body language.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26948
26950
>>26946
"me saw how she reacted, me know either way she no want."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26949
>>26946
The sandnigger who worked with the Drow who stole all of our loot.

Also, Infernius is a fucking Cleric. He should devote his life to clergy/monastery if he's that hopeless.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26950
26951
>>26948
Torc is highly considering smashing his face in on a wall.
"DAMN IT JUST TALK TO THE BITCH."
Torc regains his composure
"You are making assumptions, that is very dangerious in a marrige"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26951
26954
>>26950
"WHAT YOU JUST CALL THEZ!?!?"
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26952
26953
>>26932
I will seriously beat you about the face and torso with the information I've already given you several times (as in the info was given several times)

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26953
26956
>>26952
Oh, I'll figure it out.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26954
26955
>>26951
"LISTEN YOU FUCKING MCDOUBLE. TALK TO HER"
AYxkj
?
No.26955
26957
[1d20 = 6]
>>26954
GRAPPLE
"thez not bitch she love of me life you discount merlin."
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26956
>>26953
Oh? I've deliberately said "Nearby city, swimming in wealth" like 6 times now,....
dMfDF
?
No.26957
26958 26959 26960
[1d20 = 20]
>>26955
HAHA IT WORKED
"SEE YOU DO LOVE HER, NOW TALK TO HER."
Dodge check
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26958
26960
>>26957
>20
Snap
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26959
26961 26964
>>26957
>20
oh okay.
"me never claimed to not love her. but if you haven't noticed me not know where she is.""
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26960
>>26958
>>26957
Damn, this just keeps working in my favor
>inferius admited he loves Thez still
>20 on dodge check
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26961
26962 26963
>>26959
Uhm, you were the one who said you didn't want to see her,....
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26962
26963
>>26961
that don't mean he don't love her.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26963
26964
>>26961
This, and this would also be a good time for Thez to appear
>>26962
"She's your fucking wife, just talk to her"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26964
26965
>>26963
>>26959

Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26965
26970
>>26964
"I meant when she shows up"
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26966
26967 26968
Cardishore?
Tracy is still alone in the stables, right? No other player characters are present in the tower?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26967
26969
>>26966
Trump?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26968
>>26966
Don't answer. I'm a big boi.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26969
>>26967
He went out.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26970
26971
>>26965
*continues walking untill thez shows up.*
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26971
26972 26973 26975 26979 27495
>>26970
Oh god, I'm gonna regret this
Torc waits until infernius is just about out of sight
"THEZ IS A WHORE"
He then runs like a bat out of hell

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26972
26973 26974 26975 26976 26979 27495
>>26971
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
*mind breaks*
"I WILL EAT YOUR BRAIN SCOTSMAN!!"
AYxkj
?
No.26973
[3d20 = 45]
>>26972
>>26971

Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26974
26977
>>26972
"OH SHIT"
Teleporting commences
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26975
>>26971
>Fightclub is a literal whorehouse
I get the feeling that she wouldn't be as offended as you think.
You had better run though.
>>26972
>seconds before I was posting
.. yep... Guessed right.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26976
26980
>>26972
Unstoppable laughter echoes from the surroundings
AYxkj
?
No.26977
26978 26980 26982
[1d20 = 4]
>>26974
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Dimensional_Anchor
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26978
>>26977
"Nice try, you want Dimensional Lock." <whoof>
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26979
26982
>>26972
>>26971
and with that infernuis changes alignment.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26980
26981
>>26977
Just, stop rolling
>>26976
"THEZ, TALK TO YOUR MCDONALDS COMBO OF A HUSBAND"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26981
26982 26983
>>26980
"implying she could stop darth infernuis."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26982
26986
>>26977
>4
For a player who gets power from his god, Infernius doesn't have very good luck...
>>26979
No staph, I was going to fix him, but changing now will fuck up muh plan.
>>26981
>inb4 neck snaps
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26983
26984 26985
>>26981
"As above, so below"
Infernius is incapacitated
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26984
>>26983
Torc catches his breath.
"Thanks Thez"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26985
26987
>>26983
"let me go wench."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26986
>>26982
blame torc.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26987
26988 26989
>>26985
Shush, you're incapacitated. Incapacitated means 0 hp and unconscious.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26988
>>26987
*says in dream*
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26989
26991
>>26987
"Thez, can I talk to you?"
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26990
Does Torc know any spells that cause penalties to Will saves?
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26991
26993
>>26989
A shadowy silhouette of Thez materializes nearby. "Speak." the sound comes from an indeterminate location, but not the shadow.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26992
26993 26994
A random stick from the brush and surroundings pokes Infernius, and he springs awake. <whooof>
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.26993
26995
>>26991
"Talk to your damn husband"
>>26992
"Shit"
Teleports away
AYxkj
?
No.26994
[1d20 = 14]
>>26992
*charges torc*
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.26995
26996 26997
>>26993
"Hmmpfh." The shadow evaporates.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26996
27001
>>26995
"kill it i don't care anymore."
*heads back toward the tower.*
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.26997
26998 27001 27069
>>26995
"and kill tracy's while you are at it."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.26998
>>26997
*Earth shakes*
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27001
27003
>>26996
>>26997
Fucking edgier than bismuth
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27002
27004
actually i go to bens jewlery shop.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27003
>>27001
Stupid bull is stealing muh gig..
>tfw so focused on motherhood that you forget to be edgy
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27004
27005
>>27002
That will take you a while,... you did walk/run a good deal,....
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27005
27006
>>27004
"uatchit."
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27006
27007
>>27005
She appears, Thez is done using GM haxx
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27007
27008 27254
>>27006
i get on and head to bens.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27008
27009
>>27007
As Infernius flies off geddit? "flies"? Thez can be heard goading "Oh NOW you decide to use rapid transit,...."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27009
27010
>>27008
yep.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27010
27011 27013
>>27009
META time: what the hell are you trying to achieve?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27011
27014 27017
>>27010
youve made him snap. youll see what happens next.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27012
27028
If Trump is here, how hard would it be to place a word-filter so that "meta" was translated into "I'm a faggot"?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27013
588.jpg
>>27010
This.
Come on. Even I a chart-cuck like me could figure out how to fix the situation.
Let's play the fucking game.
pic unrelated
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27014
>>27011
NOW THATS EDGY AS FUCK
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27015
k5swaj98rm001.jpg

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27016
am i at bens yet?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27017
27018 27023
83f.png
>>27011
Well do it quickly, m8.
I had a whole laundry list of irrationally-destructive/edgy shit for Tracy to do when she heard that, but none of them would've taken this long.

Also, if Infernius became CE, wouldn't he immediately lose all of his Clerical powers? We don't have another Cleric, so he's fugged if he loses Hitler's blessing.
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27018
27019
>>27017
What was on the laundry list?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27019
27020
>>27018
I'd rather not say (it was some really retarded shit that would've fucked-up a lot of stuff..)
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27020
>>27019
Please tell some. GM answers our "what would have happened if" questions
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27022
Are we doing anything intresting tonight? Or is it just gonna be more drama?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27023
>>27017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27025
>>27024
Holy Shit, if hadn't've killed you I fucking would have
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27026
27027
>>27024
That's... Really impressive. I was thinking about reviving Korak, to try to reason with him as an ally. Although that would have required going back to the tower, which is not where I wanted to be
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27027
27029
>>27026
Is the theme "reviving people Torc has killed" now?
Trumpaladin
Mod
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27028
>>27012
This I think I can do, although I'll have to wait until a dev comes on. If we still had the naked and editable configuration I could probably figure out how to do it myself tonight, but a dev turned that off
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27029
27030 27031
>>27027
He died in my custody, or maybe Tracy's but sure, why not.
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27030
27033
>>27029
Or perhaps in Leno's custody?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27031
27032
>>27029
Torc is the one who killed him: it ended with a duel.
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27032
27034 27035
>>27031
He was barely alive after that, but still conscious because I wanted to ask him questions.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27033
>>27030
Lenos just tied his corpse to a pole so he could use him as a punching bag.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27034
27036
>>27032
Torc shot him in the head.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27035
27037
>>27032
>Torc put the gun to his head to fire
>still conscious
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27036
27037 27038 27039
>>27034
I had a conversation with him after Torcuil relinquished him to me
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27037
>>27035
See >>27036

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27038
>>27036
That was before he was shot.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27039
27040
>>27036
Bullshit, I dumped the corpse infront of you and said "do as you please"
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27040
27041
>>27039
He was alive at the moment you did that. That's why I wanted him. To ask him questions
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27041
27042
>>27040
How the hell was he alive?
He was shot in the goddamned skull
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27042
27043 27044
>>27041
Because it's D&D, if you haven't figured it out by now
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27043
27045
>>27042
He was kill, m8.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27044
27045 27046
>>27042
He still dealt the killing blow
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27045
27048
>>27043
>>27044
I had an entire series of questions for him after he was delivered from Torcuil and the questions were answered
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27046
27047
>>27044
Also this.
Torc finished-off the duelist: that's why he got the gunz.
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27047
27049 27056
>>27046
Because he begged and begged and begged to be allowed to duel him and GM obliged even after you kept trying to attack Korak.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27048
27050
>>27045
Then who killed him?
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27049
27051 27055 27056
>>27047
>begging
>putting this shit in my mouth
This is why I call you an ass
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27050
27056
>>27048
Not sure, but he was dead when Lenos put him up. Tracy was after me in the chain. He may have died of wounds or was killed by Lenos
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27051
27054
>>27049
And I call you an ass because I can't even talk about Kefka being killed without you interjecting "oh you mean the guy I killed." You've done this like three fucking times when there was no cause. Fuck off
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27052
*Tracy finishes polishing her precious eggs, and decides to work on a Disguise Self scroll (for glamouring armor)*
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27053
27058
Where are the characters atm?
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27054
27055 27056
>>27051
I literally said that I was joking and fine with it.
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27055
>>27049
Stop bragging "oh I'm the one who killed kefka and Korak." No one else does that, only you. All of the larger kills are a collective effort. We all usually play at least some role in killing them. Stop interjecting out of character because it's infuriating

>>27054
You said that on one occasion. Not just now or the first time
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27056
27058 27059 27061
>>27047
>>27049
>>27054
>>27050
ladies , ladies you both look pretty in the dress.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27057
27059
Let's cut the meta arguments.
It doesn't even matter who finished him anyway: he's just as dead.
Trumpaladin
!iHDHdeqsoU
s6Qe3
?
No.27058
>>27056
So you gonna buy your thez something nice?

>>27053
Inferius is heading over to Ben's, I know that
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27059
27060
>>27056
Kek, I desrve this
>>27057
But I look better in the dress!
Trumpaladin
!09OM3Ik7U.
s6Qe3
?
No.27060
27063
>>27059
*Kilt
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27061
27062 27063
>>27056
Go make up with your waifu in space or something.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27062
27064 27065 27066
>>27061
no u.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27063
27066
>>27060
Of which Tay does not respect the boundries of
>>27061
This should work
I mean it worked for the Physcopath, and Tracy too
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27064
>>27062
You're really lucky your waifu doesn't drag you to the edge of space and keep you hostage there until you've proposed to her
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27065
27066
>>27062
I already did that.
Catch up already.
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27066
27067 27068
>>27063
You keep that up and I'm making you go with Tay to the Moonbase

>>27062
I hate to say it but >>27065 This

Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27067
27068
>>27066
NO
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27068
27074
>>27067
>>27066
u
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27069
27070 27071
>>26997
Hey! You stay away from my son! He's my heir
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27070
27071 27072 27073
>>27069
Did you just assume xer gender?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27071
27072 27073
>>27069
>>27070
jej. he was serious too.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27072
27074
>>27070
Oh no, not this shit
>>27071
Oh no
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27073
27074
>>27070
I need a son. Only males are proper heirs

>>27071
You stay away from him. If anyone is going to abort him it's going to be me, which I'm not going to do now that Fae has assured me he is not the Anti-Christ
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27074
27075 27076 27078 27079
>>27068
Well do something now.
I want to get past dramatic stuff for now.
>>27072
>not this shit
It was just an ironic meme, poking fun at the fact that he didn't actually know what gender his kid would be yet.
>>27073
>I need a son.
If you get a daughter, you could always roll again.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27075
27077
>>27074
i cant the gm is gone.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27076
>>27074
...After a year, that is..
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27077
27080 27081
>>27075
Thez is angry at Infernius for being a bitch.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27078
27186
>>27074
>roll again
Kek

If Imfernius doesn't do shit with his wife to fix shit I'm going to sleep.
GM where are you?
s6Qe3
?
No.27079
27082
1254398__safe_artist-colon-magister39_oc_oc-colon-littlepip_oc only_abraxo queen_absurd res_cape_clothes_crown_evil_evil grin_fallout equestria_flash p.png
I guess maybe a female could do it? She would be of partial English blood, and that's a stock that produces strong female leaders

>>27074
>roll again
I'd probably do that anyways

>>27074
Good point. Trumpaladin summons Fae and his army, to track down and destroy the troll vilage.

Tracy's invited too if she leaves the eggs for long enough\r
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27080
>>27077
THIS
H
I
S
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27081
27083
>>27077
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.IN FERNUIS IS INFACT NOT A BITCH.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27082
27087 27090
>>27079
I threw out the booklet because I loike this game, but I swear I'll write a new one if you do that crap intentionally.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27083
27084 27085 27086
Torc decides to use his authority at the gestapo to have them scan the city for any suspicious activity, he also put four men under temporary compand of Tracy
>>27081
Is he a Mcdouble combo?

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27084
27087
>>27083
Have them bring her Darkie's tools.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27085
27087
>>27083
c h e c k y o u r p o c k e t s
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27086
27087 27092 27096
>>27083
Most of the gestapo should be in Durpistan
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27087
27089 27090 27091
>>27082
Ugh, I swear to god you two are gonna kill us all with your relationship
>>27084
>under temporary comand of Tracy
>>27086
Where?
>>27085
McRib? Big mac?


Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27089
27091
>>27087
B u ll shit
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27090
27092 27098
>>27082
I just want one more waifu...

>>27087
That city you people sacked
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27091
27095
>>27087
Oh
>>27089
Quarter pounder?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27092
27093
>>27086
They wouldn't be very good Gestapo unless they left an adequate force in the town.
How many are there?
Tracy orders one of the guards to bring her the tools confiscated from Darkie at the detention center.
>>27090
You can barely handle one waifu.
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27093
>>27092
We need precise numbers settled.

Now you better share if you want to remain top waifu
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27095
27100 27104
>>27091
no it weighs a few pounds,probably growing magic mushrooms by now desu.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27096
27097
>>27086
wrong a small number is there.
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27097
27099
>>27096
How many?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27098
27101
>>27090
why do you feel the need to have more than one?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27099
27101 27186
>>27097
probably like 25.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27100
>>27095
Oh fuck you
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27101
27102
quiet__flash_sentry__by_supermare-d9qosoo.png
>>27098
A couple reasons, but mostly character goals

>>27099
That's a very large number
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27102
>>27101
thats because they are mining metal so lennos doesn't burn down the tower.
ulYHP
?
No.27104
27107
>>27095
He got a new robe.
There's probably a low-level spell he could use to clean it too.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27106
*polishes eggs*
dMfDF
?
No.27107
27112 27115
>>27104
I'm not fucking using the damn robe of pockets
Why would you even want it?\r
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27112
27117
>>27107
>I'm not fucking using the damn robe of pockets
Why not? It's no worse than the robe he had.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27113
Since GM is kill, I'm retiring for the night
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27115
27117
>>27107
Can I have the robe of pockets? I carry a lot of things
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27117
27119
>>27112
Its just a bunch of pockets with mini pockets
>>27115
Take it, I never wanted it
s6Qe3
?
No.27119
27120
>>27117
*takes robe of pockets, collects mushrooms for totes not recreational consumption, then thoroughly washes robe*
\r
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27120
27121
>>27119
Where is your character?
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27121
27122
>>27120
Fuck if I know, GM is kill. I just know he left the stables
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27122
27123
>>27121
Where was he going?
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27123
27126
>>27122
I'm not sure exactly. I would say the first thing would be to get a marriage license, but then Tracy's last words ("Have a nice day, ~Flashy") just sounded sarcastic in context and a little too much like Trolestia's "come back any time," so he'd probably delay that. I'd say to do something productive, either investigating the Bizarre again, destroying the Troll village, or something
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27126
27129
>>27123
>marriage license
I doubt there is such a thing in Port Barry.
>>27123
>sarcastic
No. You're overthinking it. I was basing it off of some old sitcom where the wife sees her husband off to work.
>>27123
>something productive
Try crafting. Idk why you haven't made a shield yet.
s6Qe3
?
No.27129
27132
>>27126
>shield
His sword is two handed and he has the ring shield

>sitcom
Was it ironic or sarcastic in the sitcom?

>No laws in Port Barry
He'd have to make them then
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27132
27136
>>27129
You'll want a sheild at some point, trust me. Even a wooden one could help.
>two-handed
A bastard sword is one and two handed.
>sitcom
Idk it's name and I never saw anything other than that scene. It was so old it was in black and white, with grainy footage. I just remembered it feeling "traditional".
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27136
27143 27186
>>27132
I think GM has stated Vanderiem must be wielded two handed. Do you mean one to create cover?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27143
27145 27146
>>27136
Definitely something smaller than a tower shield. Really, just try making things. You don't really use very many of your spells per day, so it'd be good to put them to use somehow. Right now, you're character's head is unprotected, which isn't good if you want to do heavy infantry or cavalry.
I could've sword he was a bastard sword.. Maybe I'm mistaken.
>>27137
>>27142
>>27141
>>27140
>>27139
>>27138
Both of you stop your bickering.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27145
>>27143
>could've sword
Sworn*
s6Qe3
?
No.27146
27153 27186
>>27143
The new suit of armor includes a helmet, but I'm sure a better one could be located. I don't really know what items to craft...

I think the issue of whether Vanderiem could be wielded single handed was brought up and GM said two hands only. The magic ring shield is a real shield, that while not as big as a tower shield still counts as a shield
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27149
27150 27151
xHT8l9I.jpg
>>27148
why do get to meta game when i cant?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27150
>>27149
*you
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27151
>>27149
If I'm meta-gaming then that's a bad thing
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27152
*calms tits*
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27153
27154 27155
>>27146
>I don't really know what items to craft…
I've been drooling over all the shit mudponies can't craft/use for a while now, so here is a few things your character can make on his own. Trumpaladin casts Divine Spells, and Paladins have the Craft skill for a reason. You don't need a new sword/armor, but there's other shit that you could use:
In four days, you could craft some gauntlets of Ogre Power:
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Gauntlets_of_Ogre_Power
(I wish I could use some)
You could also craft a Cloak of Charisma, in the same amount of time, like the one Tracy's working on. I can be increased in power over time. The same thing would go for a circlet of persuasion (which I know you want)
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Circlet_of_Persuasion
In one day, if Infernius helped, or you bought a scroll, you could craft a Phylactery of Faithfulness, and gain the giga-haxx power (for Paladins) to be able to tell in advance if an act will cause you to Fall (you still fall, even if you commit certain evils by accident). I don't think you ever designated a holy symbol to turn undead either (Infernius has his brand), so you'll need something to show them if you want to stop the zombies in their tracks.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Phylactery_of_Faithfulness
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27154
27156
>>27153
i thought only liches have Phylacteries.
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27155
27156
>>27153
Damn... These are nice, and pretty cheap too
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27156
27157 27158
>>27154
As far as I understand, the liche's Phalactery is only a certain kind of phalactery that the spellcaster must craft to become one. It requires item creation feats. (I wonder if Torcuil or Infernius could become one...)
>>27155
You character could craft other stuff too. I only bothered to list the stuff I thought you might actually try.

>tfw mudpony
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27157
27159 27160
>>27156
Just start listing all of the things that could be made. Like I said, we can trade items now
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27158
27162
>>27156
im not sure if infernuis could since he use divine magic, but torcuil most definitely could.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27159
>>27157
this.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27160
27161
>>27157
M8, just make that stuff first: those are the things you'll find most useful.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27161
27164 27208 27212
>>27160
anything useful for me?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27162
27163 27168 27194
wolfenstein___nazi_skeleton_969.jpg
>>27158
I'm NOT suggesting it by any means, but any spell-caster (except paladins, because of their Code) of 11th caster level can do it. The phylactery costs 120,000 gp and 4,800 XP to create.
Idk if I should even tell you this, but Infernius would have to become Lawful Evil first to accomplish it, in order to remain within one step of his Lord's alignment (some gods prohibit their clerics from casting evil spells, but Hitler didn't bat an eye when Infernius cast Contagion to try to infect Torcuil, so I guess he's the kind of god who lets his clerics cast everything on the list); Hitler is definitely Lawful, and the mere act of creating the phalactery is as good as an all-out conversion to Evil. If Infernius ever became anything other than Lawful while Evil-aligned, he would immediately lose all of his Clerical powers and there'd be no way to restore said powers, and there would be no in-game way for him to get them back with what is known in this world (that I can think of).
tl;dr: He could do it, but it'd be super edgy and would cost a lot of shekels.
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27163
27164
>>27162
This just might be useful on our elf friend
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Elixir_of_Truth
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27164
27165 27166
>>27161
I just listed for Trump you can create.
I mentioned the Brass Horn of Valhalla Earlier, although that'll take a while.
What are you looking for? You're a spellcaster: you can craft a LOT of stuff.
>>27163
Make it.

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27165
27167 27169
>>27164
Everything I just listed*

Ask, and I'll look some stuff up.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27166
27168 27199
>>27164
>i need to go from 9 dex to 15 to get access to
two weapon fighting.
i want a dragon horn of Valhalla to replace my other one. ill work on that after i talk to ben and then thez.
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27167
27169 27171
>>27165
Would you like the ability to cast "Cure serious wounds" on yourself once per day?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27168
27170 27172
>>27162
I only bothered to look that up because lichs are another one of my favorite monsters.
>>27166
GM says crafts will take 1 day per 1000 gp, fyi.
First and foremost, it'd be best to find the shekels those sandniggers stole. I'm thinking Cardishore.
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27169
27171
>>27165
>>27167
Or remove disease
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27170
27173
>>27168
liches are so fucking cool desu.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27171
>>27167
>>27169
>would I
Everyone could use those.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27172
27173
>>27168
they weren't in durpistan.... wait a second a communist town would be a pretty good hideout for thieves.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27173
27174 27175
>>27170
Woah, woah, woah. Don't get any ebil ideas. Becoming a lich is more than just looking like a skeleton: it's turning into a lifeless monster that barely remembers what it used to be.
>>27172
Cardishore is the wealthiest settlement I can think of around here.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27174
27179 27181
>>27173
darth infernuis seeks a way to destroy the multi verse, becoming a lich would help.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27175
27176
>>27173
what about spartinater?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27176
27177
>>27175
I doubt: too militaristic and too uniform to leave spots for sandniggers to hide. They're not "swimming in wealth either".
The security of Cardishore is airport-tier, but high-level Assassins could slip through pretty easily.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27177
27178 27181
>>27176
they don't just have to be sand niggers you know.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27178
27180
>>27177
>#NotAllDrow
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27179
>>27174
Pay for it yourself though.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27180
27182
>>27178
jej but really though why just assume they couldn't disguise themselves as Aryan or Anglo.
Anonymous
s6Qe3
?
No.27181
27183 27185
vector_012___sad_rainbow_dash_vector_by_mpnoir-d8qbdo7.png
>>27174
Hey! That's my multiverse!

>>27177
They don't have to be, and yet they are
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27182
27183 27186
>>27180
They obviously would've.
I just gathered that Drow kind of look/act like Arabs. You read how eager Darkie was to die: he was like a jihadist. They're certainly more intelligent and clever than niggers, but they also have an overall violent/sinister disposition as a race.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27183
>>27181
>>27182
hey im just trying to cover all our bases here.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27184
I need to hit the hay soon.
Goodnight.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27185
27225
>>27181
hey dude im sorry about earlier are we cool?
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27186
27188 27191
>>27078
I went to sleep
>>27099
There's 15 in total
>>27136
>>27146
No, I didn't. Its a bastard sword, meaning one OR two hands.
>>27182
You're not even in the right ballpark.

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27187
27189
I need to explain something: I'm not going to explain everything. Earlier on in the story I would offer tidbits and anecdotes both to stimulate progress and to illustrate that that there is a wealth of back-story and context that leads to "This guy" acting in a particular manner, or how shit ended up there, or whatever. I will still offer explanations, but more in the aftermath than anything because doing so in advance gives characters an artificial disposition that doesn't make sense. Also, those explanations will pertain to what characters show an interest in. I haven't said shit about Krenshall, because so far no one seems to give a fuck.
Take Darkie for example, I could explain his disposition and the reasons he is how he is, but that would bias the characters in a particular way. In the absence of such an explanation and rather than assuming he's a jihadist, you could try asking him. I mean, I made it pretty clear that he's vain as fuck right? Right. His head is still in the bucket, next to the Entertron if anyone wants to ask him questions.
On the subject of Dark Elves in general, if you want to disregard them as 'sand nigs', thats a player's prerogative, but it would be more accurate to regard them (behavior and habit-wise) as russian mafia. I think I mentioned that once,... oh yeah I did.

I realize these threads get pretty long-winded, and some details are easy to skip or forget. If I respond to questions with a bit of cheek, its probably 'cuz I've already answered that question.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27188
27190 27197
>>27186
hmmm i need to recruit some more.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27189
>>27187
yea i was gonna talk to him. its on my list.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27190
27211
>>27188
Are you sure about that?
Mrs. Sentry
b+M2C
?
No.27191
27192
>>27186
Ah.. I guess I just associated them a bit with the Garuda from Zelda, so that's why I got used to calling then sand people..
Mrs. Sentry
MWStQ
?
No.27192
27193 27206 27296
>>27191
But really, I found them similar to the old Nizari Assassin tribe (the one from which the term "Assassin" comes from) of the Middle East. The way they value stealth and cunning, but also have a cultural leaning to distrust others out of principle, because the notion of betrayal is so prominent in their society.
I also thought of that because of the thought of how they're not an inherently evil race (like orcs or whatever), but become evil early-on because they're brought up in a society/culture that suffocates good; which is why I associated them with Jihadists. Likewise, the Nizari sect of Shia Islam was practically an Assassination religion: trust/family didn't exist in their society; they too tortured their children from childhood to train them to toughen the fuck up, and their only medium of prestige/respect was in their admiration for the lethal and the cunning, with clergy being the closest thing they ever had to loose social organization.

I just have a habit of trying to find real-world allusions in media, even when they don't actually exist...
Mrs. Sentry
MWStQ
?
No.27193
>>27192
Yeah, I fucked up. Nizaris we're actually Persians.
I'm rather interested in this races and the surrounding published material. They seem incredibly edgy.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27194
27195
>>27162
TO LATE I'M GONNA FUCKING DO IT
Wait, whats a phalactery?
Anonymous
MWStQ
?
No.27195
27196
>>27194
>Shouldn't have said anything
>Now all the spellcasters are getting crazy ideas
A phalactery is a religious/spiritual vessel of some sort. For a lich, it's the vessel that houses their "true" existence, and the only way to permanently kill one is by destroying it. It's typically a little box with a scroll of text that encompasses the memories of its past life, but could be any item. It's uber-expensive to craft.
Becoming a lich is Voldemort tier though. It's
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27196
27198 27296
>>27195
So, its a box that basically contains their soul?
And they can't die unless the box itself is destroyed?
Intresting....
Anonymous
MWStQ
?
No.27197
27203
>>27188
Infernius's player should first focus on how he's going to develop his character to fix all of this dramatic BS, desu. It's getting in the way of things.
Anonymous
MWStQ
?
No.27198
27200
>>27196
>soul
>Implying
Technically yes, to both questions.
Don't plan on doing it. Even if you could afford the cost to craft it, it's a horrible thing to do.
Anonymous
MWStQ
?
No.27199
500px-Fascist_symbol.svg.png
>>27166
>Two-weapon fighting
A single fash-axe would suffice too.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27200
27201
>>27198
I was just generalizing.
And trust me, I don't wanna do it. But it could make for an intresting boss...
Anonymous
MWStQ
?
No.27201
27202
>>27200
Lich is best boss.
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27202
27204
image.png
>>27201
Is it now?
Anonymous
pSe/m
?
No.27203
27205
>>27197
I'll admit that that's quite hypocritical though....
Anonymous
pSe/m
?
No.27204
Tb mentioned swell with arguments about english vs american chocolate _d62c146e9e4c6156055497f0e92f6fb8.jpg
>>27202
>Posting the Blasphemed one like it's nothing
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27205
27207
image.png
>>27203
I'm kind of impressed that you found a solution that was so I character for her. It makes it look like her initial breakdown was triggered because the news made her wonder if Trumpaladin was really committed to her, so the solution is to resolve the commitment question.

One flaw in the way it was done though is that Trumpaladin was carried up to 5000 or so feet to do it. It's scenic and all, but it makes it seem like proposing was "an offer he can't refuse," like the only way she'd let him down is if he proposed. I guess he could call Fae, jump off, and then see if she could make it on time/if Tracy would then one after to murder them both, but really he didn't have much of a choice except to propose. Yeah I know, Tracy is a >rapist and doesn't give a shit if her victim is actually willing or not, but it leaves open the question of "did he really mean it" and "will he try to break the engagement before the ceremony?"

For example, after the formal mounting and the scene in the grove, after Tracy (and (you)) went to sleep, I had Trumpaladin place himself in a position he could have murdered Tracy in her sleep, or easily had she woken up. This made proceeding with Tracy more of an affirmative choice, because he had tried to kill Tracy before on like three occasions but was stopped because of Inferius, Torcuil, or Thez, and was resentful for that. He was left muttering "I should have killed you when I had the chance" although it's not clear that he actually did have the chance. But by seeing an opportunity then deciding against it, it makes the kill or marry decision actually meaningful, because it's his choice, and he can regret the consequences if he gets it wrong.
Anonymous
MWStQ
?
No.27206
>>27192
Of course, that feminist/matriarchal social structure elliminates most chances of direct Middle-Eastern allusion.. I guess I just tied them together because of the emphasis on psychological warfare and use of poisons in their society.
I can see now though that there appear to be very few if any real world history allusions in thes books. Paladins though seem to be largely based off of Christian crusaders, with their healing skills and code of conduct.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27207
>>27205
I wrote that thing in-part ahead of time (I wrote a lot of action plans), although I wasn't entirely awake while I was typing it. I'm glad it turned out the way it did though.
I'm not using any more math for this stuff though: it was a retarded system to use in the first place. I've already figured-out how to play her in character, so I threw-away the booklet. From here on out, I'm making decisions on the fly.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27208
27210
>>27161
Did you ever decide what your two Domains were? I figured Hitler's Domains would at least have War and Community under the list, but idk what your character chose.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27209
GM is there something for those of us to do who don't wanna be a faggot wanna do something other than Meta game and deal with realtionship drama?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27210
>>27208
war and truth.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27211
>>27190
its on the list after talking to the drow
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27212
27213 27214
king-ernie-reflects-on-all-the-pimps-he-had-to-20077599.png
>>27161
The list of stuff your character could craft is too long to bother with listing desu.. It all takes time anyway. What does your character need in particular?
As for me. I'm only going to have Tracy work on a few basic things while she's incubating these eggs, and then just steal everything she can get her hooves on, because mudpony Rogues can't really craft much at all. Thief lyfe 4ever (Pic related).
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27213
27215 27220
image.jpeg
>>27212
Oh hell no you're not loot hording again
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27214
27216
>>27212
i wouldn't mind a wisdom boost.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27215
27216 27218
>>27213
Four days for Infernius to craft:
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Periapt_of_Wisdom
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27216
>>27215
Meant for >>27214

Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27217
27219
>yawn
taYuP
?
No.27218
27220
>>27215
I saw that last night and was intending to craft one
if I can find an additional level 2 spell to cast today

*goes to pony*
"Tracy, may I see one of the pearls from Kefka's jewelry?"
\r
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27219
27221
>>27217
You have the spell capacity for almost any item crafting
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27220
27223 27224
>>27213
I wouldn't consider personal, non-collective kills/bounties to be loot-hoarding, but I never said I was going to keep it all for Tracy. If I steal something useful to other party members, I'll redistribute accordingly. Half the stuff she's working on right now is for distribution.
Would you like a Mummified Elf Hand? Tracy has some other things in the oven, but they'll all take time. It was supposed to be a gift for Ponimaru, but you can have it if you really want it.
>>27218
Did he have any pearls? I never saw any.
*gives pearl, if it exists*
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27221
27222
>>27219
Yeah and?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27222
27223 27225 27226
>>27221
And you should craft something and or help Tracy and I in crafting
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27223
27226 27228 27232
>>27220
>collection
>redistributions accordingly
I wasn't aware Tracy was a Socialist
>>27222
Well I guess he is at the tower
"Tracy, I heard you needed help crafting"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27224
>>27220
i mean we live in a port city pearls aren't that rare most likely.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27225
27228
>>27222
checked.
see
>>27185

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27226
27227 27229
>>27222
He isn't required to do anything, m8. Don't put pressure on him. Just ask him or Infernius for spells on an individual basis if you want something, rather than impose normatives.
Like I said earlier, I'm playing a Neutral Evil Thief: I'll get loot through stealing. The last two loot-able characters were Rogue-types, so I lucked out there.
Dem digits though...
>>27223
She's not. She's just a robber.
I just said I'd do it from now on because Trump's faggot will get upset if he doesn't get a cut of the stolen loot.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27227
27232
>>27226
>robber that redistributes
>socialist
What the difference?
So what is Tracy crafting?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27228
27230
image.jpeg
>>27223
"Careful, that's my waifu. And she can get pretty rapey. Don't get raped. Or I will kill you. And your faggot will have a three day ban"

>>27225
Yes.
*gives internet hug*
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27229
27231 27232
>>27226
Well no shit he doesn't have to craft, but he's complaining about being bored, and he has a clear comparative advantage when it comes to crafting
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27230
1506930289951.gif
>>27228
*accepts internet hug*
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27231
27233
>>27229
Plz gib work
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27232
27234 27240
>>27223
What spells can he cast?
>>27227
It's not like I don't want to keep everything..
Right now, the only arcane spell she needs are Rage on the hilt of Berserk Sword. Everything takes time, and I didn't start any projects that'd require arcane spells.. You character has the Scribe Scroll Feat as a bonus, so he should be able to write them more quickly. If he could scribe a few low-level spells, like Rage, those would be appreciated.
Magick items require 1 day per 1000 gp, so having scrolls in advance could help with future crafting.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Scrolls
>>27229
>advantage
It's not a contest, m8..
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27233
27236 27246
>>27231
make me some anti negro weapons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U74Cgo592Bo
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27234
27235 27238 27241
>>27232
Lets see, Torc can do upto lvl 7 clerical and wizard spells.
Anything though if he has a meme
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27235
27236 27241
>>27234
you can do up to 8th level.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27236
27237 27238
>>27233
Okay, I make you a club that looks like a section of curb, for curb stomping
>>27235
Even better
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27237
>>27236
I can make you*
I ain't making it yet
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27238
27239
>>27234
>>27236
can you make a scare nigger for the tower?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGiXtBX7UY
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27239
27242 27245 27246
>>27238
Moon man would be more of a summon
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27240
27246 27258
>>27232
>not a contest
Comparative advantage is a term from economics that refers to the ability of one nation to create goods of a certain kind better than another nation, or the ability of a person to produce a particular good or service better than another person. It's a term that refers to specialization in the division of labor. For example, if we needed some one to do something stealthy, Tracy would have a "comparative advantage" to the other members of the group, because she could do that better than anyone else.

I was saying Torcuil is better at casting spells than the rest of us
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27241
27243
>>27234
>>27235
I'd like Finger of Death, if Tracy is ever going to craft one of these out of the Troll Skuklls:
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Mask_of_the_Skull
That'll also take Animate Object and Fly though, and would have to be cast on each day, if I'm not mistaken...
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27242
27243
>>27239
go to 1:15.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27243
27244 27246
>>27242
Fucking hell thats great
I'll do it free of charge
>>27241
Okay, Torc I know for sure can do fly, Finger of death is possible along with animate object.
"You got the skull?"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27244
>>27243
sweet.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27245
>>27239
moon-man would be a deity.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27246
27247 27248
>>27240
I know what comparative advantage is; I was just a bit confused by what I thought you were implying.
Anyway, before anyone even thinks of crafting, the party needs to find the metal that the Drow stole. My best ideas are Cardishore and maybe Krenshal if not that, but Tracy is preoccupied with Animal-Rearing atm so she can't investigate... When the chance comes someone outta resurrect Darkie and try to milk some answers out of him (he'll be hungry too).
>>27243
"Thanks, Torcuil."
*produces troll skull*
>>27239
Sounds like a Construct.
>>27233
>anti-negro
Like a Bane weapon?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27247
27248 27250
>>27246
could a get a dual bane weapon?
kike/shitskin
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27248
27249
>>27246
Wosh, spells are cast
"Here you are murder horse"
>>27247
Did you not like the curb stomp club?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27249
27252
>>27248
i do but i was asking if i could get 2 of the same enchanment.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27250
27251 27254
>>27247
I think Bane weapons only work on one favored target, but idk. Either way, it'll take time, and your character claimed he was going to the capital all by himself, last we heard from him.
Anyway, try to figure out what your character is doing next before asking more meta stuff. The scene was left in a really bad spot last time.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27251
27254
>>27250
im headed to bens jewlery shop.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27252
27253 27257 27259
>>27249
I guess I could think of......

A peice of curb that can shoot smoke bombs full of tear/death gas
Now with opptional swasticas
ulYHP
?
No.27253
27255
[1d100 = 43]
Rolling for eggs
>>27252
That sounds like it'd take an epic feat, desu.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27254
>>27251
>>27007
>>27250

Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27255
27256 27259
>>27253
PSSST
lenos
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27256
27259
>>27255
I guess it could be a flaming curb
+2 oven damage
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27257
1498661584666.jpg
>>27252

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27258
>>27240
I take it you don't want the Drow hand?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27259
27260
>>27252
>>27255
>>27256
pls gibe
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27260
27261 27264
>>27259
Smoee grenade launcher club or flaming club?
I can only give you it now if you want the fire one, the launcher would require Lenos' help
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27261
27262 27264
>>27260
i can wait for the launcher.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27262
27263 27264
>>27261
Launcher it is then
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27263
>>27262
i vow to not make any party member put their mouths on the curb.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27264
27265
>>27261
>>27262
>>27260
This'll still take ages to craft though, fyi. I'm trying to make a special Mace, but it'll still take another 14 days to finish.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27265
>>27264
Luckiy all Torc has to do is set some rebar and concrete
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27266
27267 27268
Does anyone know where I can find some drawing of elves with Dutch braids? I'm trying to meme, but google doesn't help very much...
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27267
>>27266
i couldn't find any when i looked.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27268
27269
>>27266
which program did you use again?
>ms paint a shit.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27269
27270 27271
>>27268
https://pixlr.com/editor/
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27270
27271 27272
0d516a34c623ce267ac7552700a320cc.jpg
>>27269
heres the only good image i found.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27271
27274 27279 27298
tumblr_n571e0SGd41s63gslo1_500.jpg
>>27269
>>27270

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27272
27273 27274
>>27270
I said drawing. I can't meme a photo.
Also, I don't think Thez really looks anything like that.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27273
>>27272
like i said m8,im looking but all i can find is shitty cosplays.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27274
27275 27278
>>27272
Actually, >>27271 isn't far off except for the skin-tone

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27275
27278
elfquest__oc___winterbloei_by_wolflinge-d4kb3vr.jpg
>>27274
how about this?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27277
>>27276
ill continue my search then.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27278
27279
>>27275
>>27274
Would she be lighter or darker than that? I know she's gray, so I can just desaturate pics I find.
>>27275
I can't recolor that. I'm not that great.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27279
27280
>>27278
>Would she be lighter or darker than that?
>>27271
are you talking about this one?
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27280
27281
>>27279
What shade of gray are Duergars usually? Like concrete?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27281
27282
144.jpg
>>27280

Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27282
27283
>>27281
So like a stoney slate. Got it.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27283
27285 27286 27287
sample.jpg
>>27282
Pardon the lewd, but this is the most accurate depiction I can find on a quick search.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27284
>depiction
...of skin-tone
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27285
>>27283
Eh, still not a pony, but I could cum inside of that
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27286
Infernuis Preston nosebleed.png
>>27283

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27287
27288 27289
>>27283
...sauce?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27288
27290
>>27287
fucking this.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27289
27292
>>27287
"grey-skinned elves" in Duckduckgo. I dunno honestly
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27290
27291
>>27288
Found the degeneracy:
https://pornparadise154.tumblr.com/post/108137629075/furry-nice-fuck-the-bitch/embed
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27291
>>27290
of course its from tumblr.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27292
27293 27294
>>27289
>Duckduckgo.
Idk why I don't use that more. Noted for future reference.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27293
27294 27295
>>27292
its hosted out of isreal.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27294
>>27292
>>27293
https://archive.fo/WGUnQ
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27295
>>27293
*Philadelphia
still run by a jew though.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27296
27297 27299
>>27192
Drow elves are something else. Its a matriarchal society based on affluence and extreme cunning. Houses are constantly engaged in barely civilized war against one another, except that any overt (read: sloppy and therefore reportable) aggression is met with swift and exacting vengeance, but otherwise its anything goes (and 'unreportable' acts are quite encouraged). Non-drow are referred to as 'iblith' (fecal matter) and there are no prohibitions against maligning them for any reason (though please, have some dignity).
>>27196
Often times the phylactery is a ridiculously valuable and custom-cut gemstone, but yes

As for the rest, you're all very silly
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27297
>>27296
#endthematriarchy
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27298
27300 27301 27303 27305
Spoilered
>>27271
When I tried to saturate this meat-creature's hair it just divided nto blue, green and a bunch of colors that ruined the pic even after I swapped them to red.. I'll post it anyway though, since its just a draft idea.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27299
27302
>>27296
have i made it to bens yet?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27300
27301
>>27298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27301
>>27298
>>27300
This. Thank you
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27302
27305
>>27299
You will when I finish cooking
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27303
27304 27308
Thez in the shadows1.jpg
>>27298
3D elves/dwarfs are not important.
Does this look like her?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27304
27307 27308 27309
image.jpeg
>>27303
>Red head
I think that places her firmly in the "Danger Zone" on the Hot-Crazy chart
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27305
27306 27308
thez by confederate anon.jpg
>>27302
>>27298

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27306
>>27305
ignore the blue.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27307
>>27304
Idk. She's half wood-elf, so that a normal color for them.
Then again, idk how crazy the average wood elf girl is...
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27308
27309 27312
Alright, I'm pretty much good to go from here on out.
>>27305
IDK about the piercings,... or the suspenders
>>27304
Def crazy
>>27303
Nice, but dainty. She's not

BTW, I appreciate all the effort, but all you're doing is feeding the ego of my dissociative identity,... Xp
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27309
>>27308
>>27304
nah definitely marriage material.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27311
27313
Alright, where are we and what the hell are we doing tonight?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27312
thez by confederate anon.jpg
>>27308
did the best i could.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27313
27314 27315 27317 27321
>>27311
Well last I checked, Tracy was working on a plethora of magical items, Infernius was just getting to Ben's shop, Torcuil was contemplating several items (including Lich-dom) and Trump was,.....
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27314
27316 27317 27320
>>27313
I alredy said no to the Lich-dom, but I am trying to think of some new shit for Torc
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27315
27318 27320
>>27313
Tracy ordered one of the Gestapo (temporally put under her command by admiral Torcuil) to bring her the equipment that was confiscated from Darkie. What did he bring back?
*polishes eggs*
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27316
27319
>>27314
Want a new robe?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27317
27319 27320
>>27313
>>27314
torc was going to get lennos help making a curb club.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27318
>>27315
*spit-polishes helmet*
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27319
>>27316
Uh, what is it? Torc is still happy with his fully body kilt, but that may be changing soon...
Maybe, but he will always have a normal kilt
>>27317
I haven't forgotten, I'll do it before the night is over

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27320
27322 27323
>>27314
Yes, you said that,....
>>27315
Rapier of Puncturing +2, Throwing Short Sword +3
>>27317
e_e Yes, I saw that,... I was hoping to avoid speaking about it
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27321
>>27313
Trumpaladin has procured a pearl from Tracy, and casts "Owl's Wisdom" on it If there is a way to get another level 2 Paladin spell in

Trumpaladin also takes a stone Or Football and calls upon Elway to bestow upon it his favor
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27322
27324 27325
>>27320
why senpai?
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27323
27331 27423
>>27320
Sweet.
*Adds to bag* (unless a certain Paladin needs it that badly)
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27324
27325 27326 27327
>>27322
You really want to try and carry around a curb e_e
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27325
27329 27330
>>27322
This.
Also, what are my choices for items to increasing Torc's strength. Not to Trump and Infernius levels, but regular levels so he can use his sword decently.
>>27324
Not a full curb, more like a 2-3 foot section is what I envisioned

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27326
27330
>>27324
i need a portable curb if i want to curb stomp faggots jews and ziggers.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27327
27328 27330 27334
display-5045.jpg
107524-004-BFB75D99.gif
Fasces.jpg
>>27324
Can clund be made of concrete/stone?
I agree though: he should work on his deity's favored martial weapon first, since that's what he's actually proficient in.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27328
>>27327
clubs*
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27329
>>27325
You have two guns and an absolutely insane list of spells, why do you want to use a sword?
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27330
27335 27336 27337
>>27325
Uhm,... Infernius just dropped to on you, and one of them doesn't eat you.
>>27326
Define curb stomp
>>27327
You're not helping

Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27331
>>27323
No claim. Do you have the "weapon finesse" feat, because that would allow you to use your plus 4 dexterity modifier on the rapier or a whip
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27332
*two
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27334
27342
>>27327
No (regretting using that up on Dex.
Should've put it into Int)

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27335
27339
>>27330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT-8yFCsBWQ
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27336
Alright, math time to prove this isn't completely unreasonable It is but I dont care
Average curb height: about 5 inches
Assuming the club is square in heigth and width: 5in x 5in x 30 in
Weight: about 64 lbs
This is reasonable for a minotaur
>>27330
?????
>>27330
Plan C


Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27337
27338
>>27330
>Infernius just dropped to on you, and one of them doesn't eat you.
?
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27338
27343
>>27337
Does he mean the armband things?
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27339
27340 27341
>>27335
I meant in game context. Ur not going to be able (OR allowed) to wander around shoving a concrete club in faces and then curb-stomping.

What do you hope to accomplish?
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27340
27345
>>27339
What I meant when I brought it up was an actual club.
Something he could smack people around with
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27341
27345
>>27339
could i do it on a successful grapple attempt?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27342
27344
>>27334
Are you planning on pursuing Black guard or assassin class next upgrade?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27343
>>27338
im not sure.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27344
27345
>>27342
It matters if I can foresee a way to increase her Int.
Can existing animals be made into Fiendish Servants, or does that only apply to summoned fiends?
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27345
27351
>>27340
Clubs are fine. Concrete-curb-clubs, no.
>>27341
As a coup de grace perhaps, but otherwise no.
>>27344
No
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27346
27348 27351 27362
>GM wonders if this hasn't just been a very long, very drawn out troll
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27347
27349 27350 27356
Is there anyone left in the tower who could interrogate Darkie again? His body-cast should be finished.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27348
27351
>>27346
Goddamn it, its reasonable size.
Now, about the strength items
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27349
27359
>>27347
I'd assume Tracy could
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27350
27352 27353 27355
>>27347
We have the entrotron, right?
And that will revive anything, right?
Also, Torc could help.
Magic might be useful
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27351
>>27346
>>27345
>>27348
what about a regular concrete club?

Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27352
27354 27356 27358
>>27350
Shit, if you want to try talking to him, go ahead
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27353
27354 27356 27357 27358 27360 27428
>>27350
fuck you, dont put him in there.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27354
>>27353
>>27352

Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27355
27357 27358
>>27350
Drow have crazy magic resistance, but feel free to help.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27356
27357 27359 27428
>>27347
>>27353
>>27352
i can talk to the dead.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27357
>>27356
>>27353
>>27355

Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27358
27359
>>27352
WOO HOO
>>27355
Does he have bullet resistence?
>>27353
But what if I kill him, then revive him?
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27359
27361
>>27356
>>27349
Fug it then.
Tracy kisses both of her eggs, wheels the body-cast into the Entertron, and wakes-up Darkie.
"Good morning, sunshine. How was the trip?"
>>27356
He's still at Ben's place.
>>27358
>kill him
Already did that. Waste of time.
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27360
>>27353
We need to revive him. Should have done that yesterday
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27361
27363
>>27359
Damn it...
Does he say what alot?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27362
>>27346
"hey ben."
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27363
27364
>>27361
He doesn't afraid of anything
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27364
27366
>>27363
That is not what I fucking asked
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27365
Trumpaladin joins the Blue One.

He says to Darkie:
"My associates stumbled upon your spiders. Pretty impressive little trap you had there, if I say so"
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27366
>>27364
True, but if you approach interrogating him that way you'll discover as Tracy and I did that that's the only answer you'll find
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27367
is gm kill?
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27368
27369
Does anyone in the party have acid?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27369
27370
>>27368
*sighs*
Tracy, Thez and I already tried to inflict pain - he's perfectly immune or something. I think making an elixir of truth or flattering him or something would be more effective
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27370
27371
>>27369
Well its not like you guys told me this.
I didn't even know darkie existed till this morning
I didn't even know who he was until tonight
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27371
27372 27375
>>27370
Well, I'll give you the quick rundown then

Darkie is a drow elf, probably one of the elves who stole our money, who was masquerading as proprietor of the bazar. He was captured by Inferius and the Gestapo when he ran, tied up, and brought back to the vault. We tried various methods of inflicting pain, but nothing did anything. Tracy killed him accidentally while trying to paralyze him. The guy is insanely cocky.

I would like to note, a bit off topic, that they way Inferius traced him was to imagine the location of the treasure itself, which suggested the market. I think the gold may actually still be there, or was there
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27372
27373 27374
GM, is there anyway that spell resistance can be overcome?
>>27371
Thanks mate
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27373
27376
>>27372
To overcome spell resistance is 1d20 + Caster level
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27374
27376 27378
>>27372
Spells aren't going to work on this guy, from what I can tell, or at least not to the point we can get what we want out of him.
Try checking the magic overview pages on a wiki. Spell resistance is pretty basic.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27375
>>27371
it was gone by the time i got there.
dMfDF
?
No.27376
27377 27381
[1d20+15 = 22]
>>27373
Infernius is the backup if I fuck up this roll
May kek have mercy on me
>>27374
Cleric spells level 2

Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27377
27379 27381
>>27376
>infernius is now our hope for this shit
Fuck
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27378
27384
>>27374
Detect lies and Zone of Truth have already been used on this guy successfully, although that latter spell I think is cast on an area and not a person. Why not try Charm Person or Suggestion or what have you on him though? Couldn't hurt
AYxkj
?
No.27379
27380
[1d20+15 = 17]
>>27377

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27380
>>27379
o-oh
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27381
27382
>>27376
>>27377
You know he's miles away right?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27382
27383
>>27381
im at bens im not that far.
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27383
>>27382
Far enough, depending on what you are needed for
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27384
27385 27386
>>27378
Zone of truth is an area
Well, no magic, so I am fucked unless you need him shot
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27385
27387
>>27384
no magic?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27386
27388
>>27384
You can try to ask him questions when GM comes back from the dead. I can cast Zone of Truth (barely, I'm almost out of spells)
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27387
27389
>>27385
Well, neither of us really passed that roll

>I am fucked
Okay, strange ass question incoming.
Have we tried hiring a prostitute to fuck the truth out of him?
What effect would that have on him being from a materarchiel (spelling) society?
I swear I'm not stupid or insane
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27388
>>27386
dont waste it ill detect lies on him.
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27389
27390 27391 27403
>>27387
That's... A bit far, but I think maybe having Thez or Tracy sex talk him might be worth trying to see how he responds, even though it may just make him cockier. Tay would be perfect for this, but unfortunately she's out
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27390
27391 27392 27397
>>27389
Fuck using Tracy or Thez.
Get Trollestia with a banana
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27391
27392
>>27390
>>27389
>darth infernuis
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27392
27393
>>27390
I'll grant you Trollestia is pretty scary but I'm not sure this guy can be scared

>>27391
Is Darth Infernius going to try to seduce him?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27393
27394 27397
>>27392
why dont you have one of your countless do it?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27394
27397 27403
>>27393
>have one of my waifus do it
Well, Torcuil has just suggested Trollestia, who I would generally say is a Grade A tormentor but I'm not sure this guy feels fear. I suggested Tracy do it, though I should know he's already met Tracy and probably already doesn't like her. As for Slovenia, she's a delicate flower, and not really the honey-pot type
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27395
Since GM is dead, I'm leaving.
See y'all tomorrow
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27396
27403
Fug. Sorry fam, but Im lit falling asleep at the keyboard. I thought i was gonna be ready/able, but I seem to have over-extended myself.

Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27397
27398 27403
>>27390
>>27393
>>27394
Actually, there's at least a chance this guy isn't into beastiality, so it may be worth having Thez - who is half-elf and actually humanoid - try it
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27398
27400 27403
>>27397
infernuis would sooner fuck him before he would let himself be cucked again.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27399
27403
I thought i would - hoped even/ratjer - to have been more readily responsive, but I'm drwing a blank here. I don't want to waste any (more) time, so I goota ask: where does everyone wanto to be when i can better "be here" to engage?
taYuP
?
No.27400
>>27398
No sex, sweet talking. Like Rarity does to the stallions in The Best Night Ever. Using female powers
\r
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27401
27403 27404 27409
Part of me wants to suck it up and keep going, but I know my ingenuity is compromised, and at best I can do a C+ effort. With all that's gone one, you guys deserve a better show.
Anonymous
YKP3V
?
No.27403
27404
>>27399
>>27398
>>27397
>>27396
>>27394
>>27389
Someone say my name?
>>27401

Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27404
27405
>>27403
Tay? We've got a captured Drow Elf we think you could try to honey-pot. He stole our gold and we need to know where it is
>>27401
I don't know, this is now consuming an insane amount of time. I'm entering Finals season, and I'm going to need to spend more time reading and preparing for that over these next two weeks
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27405
27406
>>27404
I could help by sudecueing him.
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27406
27407 27416
>>27405
Hell yeah! I have no idea if that would work at all, but we tried "enhanced interrogation" and the guy is immune to pain. Let's see if he is immune to pleasure as well
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27407
27408
>>27406
Are we still on for tonight?
Trumpaladin
taYuP
?
No.27408
27409
>>27407
Unfortunately it looks like GM is kaput for tonight, but there is tomorrow
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27409
>>27401
>>27408
Sleep tight gm.
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27414
27415 27416
Hello my fellow goyim.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27415
27418
>>27414
hey,whats up?
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27416
27417 27418
>>27414
'Morning.
>>27406
Not to be contentious, but you didn't really ask him anything, you just started cutting him up, assuming he would spill his guts (no pun).
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27417
27418
>>27416
they didnt ask any questions at all?
>good job guys.
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27418
27419 27426 27427
>>27416
>>27417
>>27415
Im going to rape Infernuis.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27419
>>27418
what? why?
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27420
27421 27422 27426
So here's the situation with Darkie. He doesn't seem to (cuz he doesn't) respond at all to negative reinforcement. It's almost as though he's been ripped apart piece by piece before, and is thoroughly unimpressed. Murder/torture/brutality is how Drow operate, particularly by females toward males. Even the most useful and diligent male is a second-class citizen, and Darkie is arrogant and insubordinate.
His head is in a bucket, which is a new experience for him though, and if I hadn't fallen asleep while sitting at the keyboard, I would have began the dialogue. My advice (consider it an intuition thing) is to make him a better offer.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27421
27423
>>27420
they put him in a full body cast and revived him last night.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27422
27424
>>27420
That's alright, I fell asleep too.
I actually figured that negative reinforcement wouldn't work; although Tracy isn't necessarily the best negotiator. I'm going to let the professional deal-maker (who put all his ranks into Diplomacy) speak first, before I jump in afterwards.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27423
27425 27428
>>27421
I'd have left him in the bucket, but okay.
>>27323
Stop. loot. whoring.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27424
>>27422
Also. I gotta eat breakfast
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27425
>>27423
*drops-off blades in the armory before head back to the stables*
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27426
>>27420
See
>>27418

Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27427
>>27418
Get back from Spartintar before we start another circus fire.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27428
27432 27433
>>27423
i specifically said
>>27356
>>27353

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27429
27430 27431
K, so Tracy is in the stables, Infernius is talking to Ben, Taylor is,... last I checked was still in Sparentinar, Torcuil is, going to try and get a concrete club made,.... Where's Trump?
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27430
27432
>>27429
Can i be in port jerry?
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27431
27432
>>27429
Trump was outside the Entertron, greeting Darkie as he woke up.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27432
>>27428
Yeah, that would have worked well desu.
>>27430
jej yeah, that's fine.
>>27431
Splendid.

Thez (when did she get here?) who is upside-down on the ceiling remarks, "I liked him better in the bucket, but since he's both alive and immobile, you could try a Geas that compels him to help us."
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27433
27434 27435
>>27428
Can dead people lie?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27434
>>27433
i can detect lies.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27435
27437
>>27433
Speak with dead doesn't produce the soul of the person, it accesses the memories contained in the body. The spell wouldn't allow Infernius to talk to "dead-Darkie", it would temporarily animate dead-Darkie's body.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27436
"Detect lies, zone of truth, those won't help you get the information out of him, it will only prevent him from telling lies. He can simply refuse to answer unless some form of compulsion is used on him, or someone can think of an incentive that he would actually go for."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27437
>>27435
even better.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27438
27439
We can just kill him again, if he doesn't want to make a deal.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27439
27440
>>27438
>implying he wont break out.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27440
27442
>>27439
This. I'm not sure how a body-cast was made without either reviving him first, or going into the vault, both of which would have been more problematic than anyone realizes. For sake of the game not grinding to a halt, I'll just say 'sure, he's in a body cast', but there's far more to those little spiders than just "squish, they're gone now".
ulYHP
?
No.27441
[1d100 = 9]
Rolling eggs before I g2g for a while
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27442
27443
>>27440
so about ben.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27443
27445
>>27442
"Yes, what can I do for you?"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27445
27446
>>27443
"ben you jew right?"
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27446
27447
>>27445
oh not this again
"Did the yamulke give it away?"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27447
27448 27449 27451
>>27446
you don't even know.
so yes? what yamulke?
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27448
27450
>>27447
Don't kill our shekel-farmer.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27449
27450 27451
>>27447
Please avoid attacking the jew with the money-hack contract, you'll only make matters worse.
>yarmulke
The jew hat
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27450
>>27449
>>27448
jej.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27451
27452
>>27447
>>27449
"so yes? what yamulke?"
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27452
27453
>>27451
"The one on my head, yes."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27453
27454 27455 27468
>>27452
"me want covert to Judaism."
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27454
27456 27457
>>27453
Dammit. It's even more retarded than I thought.
..C-can Clerics even convert..?
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27455
>>27453
Reeeeee.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27456
27457
>>27454
Yeah, I don't even know how to respond to that one
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27457
27459 27460
>>27454
>>27456
>darth infernuis rises
hes the antithesis of regular infernuis i even did a recolor last night.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27459
27462
>>27457
Okkay, I can wrap my mind around it now. You're essentially doing a dark-side conversion, in the same sense that a Blackguard is a dark-side conversion (in some cases) of a Paladin.
>>27458
Not necessarily
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27460
>>27457
Sithlords are Lawful Evil.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27461
27465
>>27458
dont worry this is a multi part plan.
it might help.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27462
>>27459
Can Patron deities be traded?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27463
27467 27471
"ben what do you know of lord soros?"
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27464
27466 27468
Good Morning fellow losers
How are we Today
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27465
1422494097503.png
>>27461
If you became Lawful Evil, you could still be a Nazi Cleric.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27466
27487
>>27464
Infernius is having retarded ideas, again.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27467
27469
>>27463
8O
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27468
27469 27487
>>27464
see
>>27453

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27469
27470
Darth Infernuis Preston Engaged.png
>>27467
>>27468

Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27470
27472
>>27469
You stupid bull...
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27471
27473
>>27463
"I hear that he is an all-but unstoppable force in the Abyss, and is positioning himself to claim it in entirety. Its also said that if successful, he plans to finish the war with Hell. He basically wants full control over everything infernal and diabolical."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27472
>>27470
ive been waiting so long to drop this bombshell
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27473
27474
>>27471
"summon him for me ben, outside port barry."
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27474
27475
>>27473
"I can't do that, and I wouldn't even if I could. My contract has an exclusivity clause."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27475
27476
>>27474
"ben you dont want to make me angry,i know you can."
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27476
27477
>>27475
"No, I can't."
He actually can't. Even if he wasn't bound by contract, he's no spell-caster.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27477
27478 27480 27482
>>27476
"give me a vial of your blood. ill do it myself."
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27478
>>27477
Stupid bull.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27479
27481
"ponimaru i know your here come out."
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27480
>>27477
If you had waited one level, you could have cast Gate.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27481
>>27479
Staph. He's my toy.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27482
27483
>>27477
Dude, just 'cuz he's a jew doesn't mean he worships Soros or has the 'key' to getting his attention. It doesn't work like that. If you really want to go down this route, you should try and track down some (((rats))).
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27483
27484 27485
>>27482
oh i know like i said this is a multi step plan, i still need some of bens blood (if i casted something on his blood could it lead me to more jews?)
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27484
27486
b82.jpg
>>27483

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27485
27488
>>27483
A clever idea, but no. To give perspective, the (((rats))) are the equivalent of the Ashkenazi jews. However, the missing Jew gold could.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27486
>>27484
Don't rule him out yet, I think I know where he's going with this. He'll have to make some damn fine bluff and deception checks if I'm right though.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27487
27489
>>27466
What kind of ret...
>>27468
DAMN IT INFERNIUS WE DON'T WANT A SATAN WORSHIPING CLERIC
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27488
27490 27491
>>27485
"ben and ponimaru if either of you tell anyone what ive said here today ill be back. trust me you dont want that."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27489
27490 27492
>>27487
this is your fault.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27490
27493 27495
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6nm_RK2EdV0
>>27488
>I'll be back
Hey, saying that tgen driving a car through a wall is my job
>>27489
Torcuil: the party's official strawman of blame

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27491
27494
>>27488
Okay, this is getting good.
May I remind players that this entire dialogue is unknown to anyone outside Ben's shop, which is everyone.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27492
27494
NOU.jpg
>>27489

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27493
>>27490
"Do jews name all their children "Satan"? No!"
fukking kek
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27494
27496
f9f.png
>>27491
Yeah I figured
>>27492
Wrong image
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27495
27496 27497
>>27490
i can link the post that made him snap.
>>26971
>>26972

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27496
>>27495
>>27494
so i reiterate THIS IS ON YOU.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27497
27498 27502
>>27495
I can't find the lie.
And I'm sure GM would agree.
I mean, hell, hhe first thing she did when we found port barry is find the whores
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27498
27500 27502
>>27497
you shoved a repressed thought out into the open.that was just enough to push him over.
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27499
*polishes eggs*
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27500
27501 27503
jao0f7re_1bhqpo6_1961nfn.png
>>27498
Damn it, even Trump is calling you out for becoming a Jew
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27501
27508
>>27500
Kek
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27502
27504 27505 27506
>>27497
No, its cuz Thez is a pimp
>>27498
I can't find the Twilight Scepter pic, but let's see where this goes
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27503
>>27500
top quality m8.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27504
27508 27509
29da0704cb43d34d81eaf99413bf4096.png
>>27502
Can I make one for Torc?
In the mean time, pic related
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27505
27507 27508
let's keep going.jpg
>>27502

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27506
27507 27508
5qmRkYy.jpg
>>27502

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27507
27514
>>27505
>>27506
well this is awkward.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27508
>>27504
No, you may not make Twilight Scepter
>>27501
How many magical items is Tracy working on right now?
>>27505
>>27506
Yeah that one
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27509
27510 27614
>>27504
By that, I mean you can't make a sentient scepter that controls the minds of everyone. There IS a magical item that controls the minds of everyone, but I will not permit it to be made sentient.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27510
27512
>>27509
"ben where did the rats go?"
detect lies.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27511
27614
Let me summarize. The party currently has the following options for story progress.
- A dark elf in a body cast, and a reasonable assumption about the "next" target, which would lead toward/to the missing party treasure AND jew gold
- The Court City: completely unknown, likely lots of swag

Sidequests (party) include:
- Kill Trolls
- Fix Durpistan Mine
- Spread Football (Sparintenar)
(those in addition to individual character sidequests)

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27512
27513
>>27510
"IDFK" true
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27513
27515
>>27512
"what about you ponimaru i know your good at tracking."
*infernuis sounds alot smarter post break*
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27514
>>27507
He should've finished the Helm.
She was working on a belt, a cloak (finished), and a heavy mace.
Plus a greatsword, if she can get help casting spells on it.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27515
27516
>>27513
If present, Ponimaru has yet to reveal himself.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27516
27517 27518
>>27515
"Damn it i know your here come out before i get mad."
Anonymous
ulYHP
?
No.27517
>>27516
He doesn't come when I call him; why would he come now?

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27518
27519 27521
>>27516
A grey-form attempts to streak past.
You have an attack of opportunity.
AYxkj
?
No.27519
27522
[1d20+14 = 32]
>>27518
grapple
XFF+1
?
No.27520
[1d20 = 8]

XFF+1
?
No.27521
27523 27617
[1d20 = 1]
>>27518
You succeed in catching Ponimaru, attempting to flee. Actions?
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27522
27523
>>27519
Reminder, you took off the sleeves, and the belt, and whatever else.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27523
27524 27525
>>27521
i get up and walk out the door.
"ill bring him back alive dont worry."
>>27522
right. that's only plus 5 then
hes still got the ring on.
XFF+1
?
No.27524
27526
[3d20 = 35]
>>27523
P> Flurry of blows
XFF+1
?
No.27525
[3d10+6 = 15]
>>27523
You assume 'grapple' means 'pick up and carry around'. You're currently engaged in a contested grapple, and Ponimaru just successfully landed 3 blows.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27526
27527 27528
>>27524
those all miss my ac is 17.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27527
27529
*ears twitch*
"I feel like someone is touching my weeb boi...
.. I must've been my imagination..."
*returns to polishing eggs*
>>27526
He's a monk: even at that level, you won't easily beat him (alive) in unarmed combat.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27528
27531
>>27526
Oh? Aside from the bracers, what armor does Infernius have? Ponimaru has a base attack bonus of +7
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27529
27533
>>27527
I forgot to add the bonus for the belt, but yeah this
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27530
27533
Trumpaladin isn't really anywhere else, so I may as well place him in the stables

*rubs pony ears*
"Why you polishing Tracy? Do you want them to look pretty when they get cracked open?"
AYxkj
?
No.27531
27532 27533 27536
[1d20 = 14]
"why in such a hurry poni?"
"the only reason i havent snapped your neck yet is because thez is fond of you but if you continue struggleing ill do it."
intimidation check.
>>27528
10 +dex(-1)+4 from bracers+dodge feat
i think i mathed wrong
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27532
>>27531
+4 so 18
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27533
27534
>>27529
>bonus for the belt
RIP, Infernius.
>tried to grapple a fleeing hoers
>got kicked brutally
Don't mess with hoers.
>>27530
"~Hmmm.. Well, kind of.."
>>27531
Staph. Bullying Ponimaru is Tracy's thing.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27534
27535
>>27533
>succesful grapple,thot
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27535
27537
someday.png
>>27534
You're going to die in your sleep, Jude.
XFF+1
?
No.27536
27538
[1d20 = 15]
>>27531
10(base) + -1(dex) + +4(bracers) + +1(dodge) = 14
Intimidate check (what's infernius' intimidate score?)
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27537
27542
>>27535
ill skin you alive starting with your stomach.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27538
27539 27540
>>27536
+4
XFF+1
?
No.27539
27541
[1d20 = 17]
>>27538
Intimidation fails
P> Break grapple
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27540
27541
>>27538
Roll opposed grapple check
AYxkj
?
No.27541
27543
[1d20+5 = 20]
>>27539
>>27540

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27542
27544 27547
>>27537
Don't touch her (non-sexual) boy toy.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27543
27545
>>27541
Success, he doesn't break free. Action?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27544
>>27542
already am
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27545
27546 27548
>>27543
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Enthrall
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27546
27548
>>27545
Can Clerics spontaneously cast even while grappling?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27547
27550
>>27542
You're allowed to talk with stallions, but you are most definitely not allowed to have boy toys
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27548
27549
>>27545
>>27546
lol no
AYxkj
?
No.27549
27550 27551 27552
[1d20 = 12]
>>27548
okay i snap his neck then.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27550
>>27547
She just likes to pick on him for fun. Consider it part of his edge training.
>>27549
I'm going to kill you.
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27551
27556
>>27549
Leave Ben's pet alone!
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27552
27554
>>27549
LOL no, you have neither the feats nor the position to pull that off. Infernius has the advantage in the form of HP and size, but Ponimaru has the advantage in unarmed combat ability. Its actually a pretty decent match, all things considered.
You can unarmed attack, attempt a pin, or leave the grapple, those are your options.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27553
27554
By the way, next time I say LOL no, consider your action wasted.
AYxkj
?
No.27554
27556
[1d20 = 19]
>>27552
>>27553
ok i throw him hed first into the wall.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27556
27559
Darth Infernuis Preston Engaged.png
>>27551
>>27554

Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27557
27569
"sorry kiddo you should have listened."
XFF+1
?
No.27558
[1d20 = 1]

Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27559
27563
1436085__safe_artist-colon-pony quarantine_edit_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_adolf hitler_blonde_blondi_cutie mark_duo_earth pony_female_grimdark in the comment.jpeg
>>27556
>inb4, Hitler strikes him with a bolt of Blitzkrieg, and confiscates his clerical powers
XFF+1
?
No.27560
27561
[1d100 = 19]
Wow fail, how bad?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27561
>>27560
bad.
XFF+1
?
No.27562
27565
[1d4+5 = 9]
Ponimaru is stunned for 1 round and takes damage
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27563
27568
>>27559
i wish, hitler would barely even speak to me.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27564
*senses disturbance in force*
*Feels suddenly angry*
*steam rises*
AYxkj
?
No.27565
27567
[1d20+5 = 20]
>>27562
regrapple
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27566
27578
Trumpaladin leaves the stables to go to kitchen, prepare a cup of chamomile tea, and deliver it to Slovenia.

"It's been an eventful last 24 hours. How about for you?"
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27567
>>27565
Success. Ponimaru regains his senses as Infernius takes hold again. Next action?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27568
27572
>>27563
Normally, Clerics need to pray daily to even cast spells at all. You also have divination spells to receive certain answers/guidance from him, which you never use.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27569
27570 27571
>>27557
"you gonna co-operate boy? i dont want to do this you are making me"
ready an action to knee him in the head.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27570
27573
>>27569
"I don't answer to you, and by your latest, you've lost your way anyhow."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27571
>>27569
Don't you need improved unarmed combat to knee your opponent in the head while grappling?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27572
27575 27577
>>27568
nigger ive been trying to talk to him basically the whole campaign. its been radio silence except for one time.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27573
27574 27575
>>27570
"lost my way? i think im alot better now. i mean jews are the master race right?"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27574
>>27573
i feel dirty even saying that.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27575
27576
>>27572
Hitler doesn't exactly fit the standard mold of "God", so pardon me if I have been at a loss as to how to approach him as such. I haven't even read Mein Kampf.
>>27573
"I neither know nor care if or which race is 'master'. I know who I work with/for. That is all that matters to me."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27576
27588
>>27575
"you work for my wife that means you work for me now."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27577
27579 27580
montypyhton.jpg
>>27572
>Divination
>Augury
>Commune
And if you wanted an alternative, there was always the talking Elway shrine.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27578
>>27566
hey do me a favor and change my flag to Israel for the time being.
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27579
27581
>>27577
I need to talk with him
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27580
27581
>>27577
>implying hitler and elway are the same being
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27581
27582 27583 27587
>>27579
I was afraid of being disintegrated.
>>27580
Of course they aren't, but it's better than just becoming Jewish.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27582
>>27581
blame torculi
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27583
27584
>>27581
Change your ways little pony, and become worthy enough to stand in his presence, if you want to be worthy to stand beside your groom at marriafe
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27584
27585 27587 27588
>>27583
B-but.. muh class levels..
taYuP
?
No.27585
27587 27588
>>27584
You've already messed those up quite decently, you won't be at a loss. It's time you learn the special joy that comes when you are not just severing a guy's head, but severing it in the name of righteousness
\r
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27586
27589
The_red_heifer_from_the_South_Park_episode_Ginger_Cow.png
InspectionRedHeifer.jpg
20100618-pp1.JPG
redcow.jpg
Apocalypse-cow.jpg
Goddamn, this is just like that Jewish/Muslim prophecy with the red heifer...
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27587
>>27584
>>27581
>>27585
look at me, look at me! im the edgey one now.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27588
27590 27591
>>27585
This
>>27584
Ur a rogue, you won't lose class levels
>>27576
"I am not property, I serve who is worthy."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27589
27590
>>27586
wait thats a real prophecy? i thought it was a meme.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27590
27592 27593
*Finishes polishing helmet*
>>27588
What about those levels in Blackguard and Assassin? Evil Alignment is a requirement for them.
>>27589
All prophecies are memes.
All memes are prophecies.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27591
27594 27595
>>27588
"im the worthiest out of anyone. i wish to bring about equality to the citizens of this world."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27592
>>27590
what if someone looked into the future and saw infernuis and made a prophecy?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27593
>>27590
To acquire them yes, but you can be a risen blackguard
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27594
27597 27598
>>27591
Now TRUMP feels a disturbance in the force

"I sense Bolshevism"
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27595
27596 27597 27601
>>27591
"You're a fool, inflated by his own ego. You know nothing of equality, else you'd not be attempting physical coersion. You'd have snapped my neck moments ago,... if you had the skill."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27596
27599
>>27595
"that's because you are racist."
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27597
27602
878804__safe_artist-colon-wicked-dash-at-dash-heart_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage.png
>>27594
>empathetic link
*ears perk*
"Is it time for The Ride?"
>>27595
Get there first.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27598
>>27594
>bullshevism
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27599
27600
>>27596
"Is it racist to be loyal?"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27600
27604
>>27599
"oy vey. of course it is. now lead me to the fucking rats!"
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27601
>>27595
>thought that was Trumpaladin
Is this still Ponimaru?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27602
27603
>>27597
Kek, we're not gonna meta game that hard

*grabs pony fur*
"Not yet. But it may be soon, my little pony"
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27603
27607
>>27602
Good point.
*puts finishing touches on helmet*
XFF+1
?
No.27604
27606
[1d20 = 5]
>>27600
"Then I'll die a racist."
P> Stunning Fist
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27605
27608
Fug. Infernius' move
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27606
>>27604
Tracy needs to teach Ponimaru some lessons on not fucking up when you're trying to look awesome/honorable...
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27607
27626
>>27603
"Little pony, I really don't think those eggs will hatch while you are away... There's something that needs to be done, and having an extra tracker would be very helpful"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27608
27609
>>27605
*ignores the fact he tried to do that*
"there are plenty of ways to burn a cat. ill let you go but if you ever tell thez or tracy or any one else im not just going to burn down bens shop ill burn down the entirety of port barry."
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27609
27610
>>27608
"You expect me to believe you'll let me go?"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27610
27611 27612
>>27609
"yea i do"
*sets hores down*
"remember what i said boy or the blood of the people will be on your hands."
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27611
>>27610
"*hooves"
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27612
>>27610
"goodbye goyim."
*goes to trump tower.*
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27613
27616
Come on, Ben. Stop staring, and use one of your Jewish tricks to press the button to the Jewelry Shop's robbery alarm, or send out a pigeon.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27614
27615 27616
>>27509
Thats not even what I wanted.
I want it to sbe able to to shoot high powered lasers with a long recharge.
>>27511
Can Torc help fix the mine?

Also, I'm Infernius' target, aren't I?

Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27615
27621 27623
>>27614
>can torcuil help fix the mine/get away from Darth Infernius
That's actually an excellent idea. Try it
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27616
27618 27621
>>27613
Ben took off long ago, Infernius failed his spot check
>>27614
>Twilight Scepter
>Lasers
How was I supposed to intuit that these were supposed to be the same thing
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27617
27619
>>27521
It was that one
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27618
>>27616
This, but that's besides the point. The Twilight Sceoter is too powerful for any mortal
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27619
27620 27622
>>27617
that heretic better not fuck with me.
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27620
>>27619
Ben is far too much of a coward than to try and oppose Infernius, after what he's just seen
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27621
27624
>>27616
You weren't, I just always forget to specify shit.
I mean Twilight shot lasers at times so can I get that going for me
>>27615
Yep, to the mine for me
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27622
27624
>>27619
I do have to ask, are you trying to get him killed?
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27623
27625 27626 27639
>>27615
If we could gather the material Quickly enough to craft a Lyre of Building, Taylor could excavate the entire mine in half an hour. She could build a new stage castle for herself every week.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27624
27625 27627
>>27621
is that a bitch i smell?
>>27622
no, but he really shouldn't cross Darth Infernuis.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27625
>>27623
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>27624
Yeah, you really need to take a shower and get that off you
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27626
27629
>>27623
See >>27607

Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27627
27628
>>27624
I mean, are you trying to get Infernius killed?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27628
>>27627
oh, no im not anymore. hes moved past that.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27629
27632
*pours blood over mace*
"I wish this thing didn't take so long to craft..."
>>27626
What about the meta-gaming BS?
"Yes, Flashy?"

Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27630
27631 27633 27634 27636
Wheres Infernuis? He needs a good raping.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27631
>>27630
Kek
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27632
27636
>>27629
*is clearly disturbed, because she's fucking pouring blood on a sword right in front of him*
"Uh... That troll village still exists. I was thinking of taking my Broncos to go destroy it. But first, it needs to be found. I'll take Fae but if we had a second tracker I think it could go faster, especially if you began while the troops were being assembled and brought to the forest."
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27633
>>27630
PRAISE KEK
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27634
27635
>>27630
dont threaten me.
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27635
>>27634
Get ready for rape.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27636
27637 27638 27640 27655
>>27632
"That does sound like fun..."
*puts some warm, fluffy blankets around eggs*
"That should keep them warm enough for a few hours. I'm game.."
>>27630
Our would've made him into hamburgers already for this BS, but they don't know where he is or what he's done. He's at Ben's jewelry shop, but meta-gaming is bad.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27637
>>27636
One of the faggots can always try to pull a "Monty Python God sticking his head out of the clouds" head shit.
I vote Trump because divine connection shit
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27638
>>27636
"So how do you want to do this, little pony? I was thinking you go get a head start on tracking then, while I'll ride Fae to the mine start and get the troops, leading them into the forest while Fae tracks, then you report any findings by pigeon or link to us, and join us for the battle. But if you have different ideas, I'll listen"
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27639
27641 27646
>>27623
How do we do this?
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27640
27641
>>27636
>its almost like infernuis isn't in control anymore.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27641
27642 27643 27644
>>27639
It only cost the fabricate spell, but it'll take a while.. Unless we find a way to gather the materials faster..
>>27640
Clerics get +10 on will saves, so he must've rolled a 1 (again) to get possessed. However, normally, grossly violating his God's rule would cause him to lose his powers, but we diverge for the sake of plot.
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27642
>>27641
I didn't say he was possessed.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27643
>>27641
We diverge on everything
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27644
27646
>>27641
Can i cast that?
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27645
27653
Whered the gm go? i want to rape the bull.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27646
27647 27648
>>27639
If characters collaborate on crafts, could they get finished faster?
>>27644
Shoot.. I just realized you can't.. We'll need Torc to make some scrolls for it.
Torc, would you be willing? We could get a whole lot done with this item. It can do the work that 100 men could in a day, in just half an hour.
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27647
>>27646
Yeah, sure he'll do it
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27648
27649
>>27646
100 men in 3 days*
Also, with enough ranks in Perform, it could be played all day. Also fortifies buildings during attack.
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27649
27650 27652 27655
>>27648
I put all my points into perform.
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27650
27652
>>27649
You can put fifteen in, so you could keep playing for hours unless you roll a two.
It'll take tie to craft though..
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27651
27654
Well, I still have no wifi after a day of the internet being out
Tracy's faggot, respond to my last post. It's insanely difficult to link posts from this browser on mobile
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27652
27653 27654 27655
>>27649
>>27650
10 points, class level = max a available skill
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27653
>>27645
See
>>27652

Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27654
27658
>>27651
Tell me about it, I've been mobile for about a month now.
I'm looking forward to fixing my pc
>>27652
Ayyy, he's back
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27655
27657 27659
stretching.png
>>27652
>>27649
>>27636
>thought I answered earlier, sorry
*stretches*
"Sure, I can do that, do you have any leads?"
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27656
27668
GM, CALL MOUNT - FAE

Can the troops be called in or does Trumpaladin need to go personally fetch them?
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27657
27661
>>27655
"Unfortunately... No, I don't. I do know that the village Inferius found was actually not a troll village at all, but rather a village of Tree-Orcs. That city you found was not it. The only thing we know at the moment is that a village probably exists, and the Trolls that attacked the loggers probably came from it. I'd recommend looking for paths or any extant tracks leading from the logging clearing back to the troll village. If you could find if, I could lead the Cavalry in and clear it"
Anonymous
XFF+1
?
No.27658
27660 27665
>>27654
I never left, I've just been trying to figure out all the shit that is going on in the background, outside of the player interactions. I AM leaving now, but only for about 15-20 minutes fug off, its payday
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27659
>>27655
>stretching that provocatively in front of him
You're lucky he already fucked her less than an hour ago in gane time
Anonymous
dMfDF
?
No.27660
>>27658
Well I have to go for a while.
Probaly a couple hours
Mrs. Sentry
ulYHP
?
No.27661
27662 27663 27667
implying you wouldn't.png
>>27657
"Well, they can't be be that far from the logging area. Want me I guess I could check-out around there.."
*begins adjusting equipment*
"Could you help me with my saddlebags, Flashy? It's difficult to reach back there."
Anonymous
taYuP
?
No.27662
27663 27664
>>27661
"Why sure, little pony"
*he gets behind Tracy and helps her with her saddle bags, noticing how sexy she is from this angle, not like he didn't already know that*
Anonymous
AYxkj
?
No.27663
>>27662
>>27661
infernuis smash.
taYuP
?
No.27664
27668
[1d20 = 15]
>>27662
Rolling for Will save
Tay
YKP3V
?
No.27665