/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

DE0B4429-1DD8-4626-8D4B-45DBB2AC6CF9.png
Occupied Equestria - Last Broadcast
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165000
165002 165005
Continuing
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165002
165003
>>165000
Do the stairs go up, or down?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165003
165006
>>165002
Up. One level.
Shimmering Spark
e36b6aa
?
No.165005
165007
>>165000
Think we can continue the wolf story?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165006
165007
>>165003
"Found stairs to next floor. We will not have to backtrack so far to advance further."

Silver notes the location of the stairs, of moves onto the next door.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165007
165009 165012
>>165005
Um…. Let me see where we are. I think Spark was going to the village.

>>165006
This located at the bed if the hall. There is a small hall beyond the stairs case that is symmetrical with the small hall near the entrance, though this one too has offices and…

Spectral Streak:
“Found bathrooms. No activity here.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165009
165018
>>165007
"Found more offices. How many offices does one television company need?"

Silver continues down this hall to check the offices it connects.
Shimmering Spark
e36b6aa
?
No.165012
165018
>>165007
I think I was with Wellspring the rebel, who just got back from the last adventure.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165018
165019
>>165012
Soon.

>>165009
This hall is short, with only two smaller offices, one with a type writer, and the other with a big desk with what seems to be cut out photographs and glass, and then a conference room.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165019
165021
>>165018
Silver checks these rooms for any potential devices or hostages. In particular he focuses on the conference room.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165021
165022
>>165019
Silver sees no living creatures, and while he doesn't exactly know what any "device" looks like, nothing stands out as suspicious. Some folders of papers, a t-square and compass, and a wooden table that is clear underneath. The lights are, however, on in both offices.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165022
165024
>>165021
Well, that *is* odd...Silver supposes that he should check out the offices.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165024
165025
>>165022
No pony there, papers and all left behind.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165025
165046
>>165024
"Hmm..."

With this floor (mostly) cleared, Silver gets his rifle ready and begins to climb the nearby staircase to the next floor.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165046
165047
>>165025
Wooden staircase, smaller than the central stairwell and evidently only going up a single level. The walls are white, with a similar maroon colored carpet as in the exterior hallway. The stairs double back with a small landing midway. The one light is on.

The simple wooden door at the top of the stairs is closed.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165047
165048
>>165046
Silver puts his ear to the door before doing anything else, trying to listen for anything that might be on the other side.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165048
165049
>>165047
It’s louder up here than below, with the sounds of what must be distant voices, or else, radios playing.

Spectral Streak comes up next to Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165049
165050
>>165048
Silver whispers to Spec.

"Distant voices, or radio. Get ready, I am going to open door slowly."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165050
165051
>>165049
Spectral Streak levels his rifle
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165051
165052
>>165050
Silver slowly, carefully, cracks the door open.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165052
165053
>>165051
A subtle crack
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165053
165054
>>165052
What kind of crack?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165054
165055
>>165053
Well, how far does Silver open the door?

Silver can tell that the lock on the door has been damaged and is no longer functioning
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165055
165056
>>165054
At first only a little, so he can see if there are any traps rigged up to the door and set up to trigger if it opens far enough.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165056
165057
>>165055
With the door only cracked open slightly, Silver can see no traps set. The lock is physically broken, but otherwise nothing seems odd.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165057
165058 165059 165061
>>165056
Silver continues to open the door further.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165058
165059
>>165057
Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla

[1d20 = 10]
[1d20 = 7]
[1d20 = 3]
[1d20 = 4]
[1d20 = 18]
[1d20 = 5]
[1d20 = 7]
[1d20 = 19]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165059
165060
>>165057
>>165058
Silver hears a roar of automatic gunfire, and splinters of wood come flying off of the door, as bullets hit and often penetrate through the wood.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165060
165061
>>165059
Silver shuts the door, grabs onto Spec, and jumps back down the stairs.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165061
165062
>>165057
>>165060
Multiple bullets penetrate through the wooden door. Silver is grazed along his neck by a bullet, and another shot embeds itself in Silver’s flak jacket, almost breaking through.

Spectral Streak shoots back Bang Bang Bang Bang, four shots semi-auto in quick succession, then jumps back
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165062
165063 165064
>>165061
Silver, at a lower position down the stairs and out of the line of fire, holds a hoof over the now bleeding wound on his neck.

"Черт, это больно...you okay, Spec?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165063
165064 165065
>>165062
“Yeah” he says, breathing heavily.

“About what I expected.”
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165064
165065
>>165062
>>165063
“Did they get you?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165065
165066
>>165063
>>165064
Silver takes his hoof off of his neck, looking at the blood on it, then covering his wound again.

"It is just grazed."

Silver creeps back up the steps, takes out his gas mask, and waves it in front of the bullet holes in the door to see if the changelings can see through it.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165066
165067
>>165065
At first, nothing. Then Ching Ching. Two shots are fired at the door, presumably semi-auto from the same weapon as before.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165067
165068
>>165066
Silver pulls the gas mask back. He gets an idea and looks at where the bullets have hit the wall behind him compared with the holes in the door.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165068
165069
>>165067
It's a little hard to tell, as the door was cracked open when it was shot, and the force of the bullets hitting the door has opened it further. Silver can however see that with the exception of four small holes on the far left, presumably from Spectral Streak, the holes are concentrated on the right side of the door near the door handle and where the door opens. A trio of holes have met together, which creates one hole that is large enough to look through.

Looking at the wall behind him, Silver can see that the holes and damage on the wall are concentrated on the far right side (to the right of the door when Silver faces the door. When Silver turns around to look behind him, it is on his left).
104fca2
?
No.165069
165070
[1d20+10 = (4+10) = 14]
[1d20+10 = (8+10) = 18]
>>165068
Grabbing his Jenny, he steps to the right side of the door while trying to stay out of sight, and double taps the trigger.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165070
165071
>>165069
Result unknown, except,

Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla
[1d20 = 14]
[1d20 = 13]
[1d20 = 5]
[1d20 = 19]
[1d20 = 16]
[1d20 = 18]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165071
165072
>>165070
Silver ducks upon hearing the returning gunfire.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165072
165073
>>165071
Hmmm…. Silver fluff may attempt a reflex saving throw to avoid the worst of the gunfire.
104fca2
?
No.165073
165074
[1d20+6 = (12+6) = 18]
>>165072
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165074
165075
>>165073
Silver ducks halfway through the reign of bullets, which is very much a good thing, because as Silver falls. a bullet tears into Silver’s flak jacket at an angle and is stopped, which would have penetrated had it hit squarely.

Silver falls to the ground, and Spectral Streak fires more shots
Bang Bang
104fca2
?
No.165075
165076
[1d20+10 = (11+10) = 21]
[1d20+10 = (11+10) = 21]
>>165074
Silver barely gets up from his position, just to squeeze off a couple more rounds.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165076
165077
>>165075
Four more shots return, evidently in a single, automatic burst.
[1d20 = 13]
[1d20 = 6]
[1d20 = 18]
[1d20 = 18]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165077
165078
>>165076
Silver lays down flat to try to avoid the returning gunfire.
104fca2
?
No.165078
165079 165080
[1d20+10 = (9+10) = 19]
[1d20+10 = (7+10) = 17]
>>165077
Followed by firing another couple of shots.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165079
165080 165081
>>165078
Silver hears more automatic fire:
Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla
[1d20 = 16]
[1d20 = 18]
[1d20 = 8]
[1d20 = 2]
[1d20 = 6]
[1d20 = 19]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165080
165081
>>165078
>>165079
Silver is nicked by a shot
[1d7 = 5]
104fca2
?
No.165081
165082
[1d20+10 = (13+10) = 23]
[1d20+10 = (19+10) = 29]
>>165079
>>165080
Silver has to supress the urge to shout to avoid giving his position away. He answers back, not knowing if he is doing anything or not.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165082
165083
>>165081
Silver makes two shots, and then there is a sound of Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla. What is different is that these shots veer much further off to the right.
104fca2
?
No.165083
165084
[1d20+10 = (7+10) = 17]
[1d20+10 = (1+10) = 11]
>>165082
Following the sound of these new shots, Silver adjusts his aim, and double taps again.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165084
165085
>>165083
It’s from the same source, just targeted differently. Silver gears no reply.
104fca2
?
No.165085
165382 165383
[1d20+10 = (9+10) = 19]
[1d20+10 = (1+10) = 11]
>>165084
Just in case it's a trick, Silver fires again.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165381
165390
>>165086 →
From the top, Amber can look outside, glancing through the slats on the small window at the top. Amber can see, far over to her left and to the left of the building, the police are paying special attention to a sheet metal shed. They must have found something there.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165382
165383 165385
>>165085
Nothing for a few seconds. Then a metalic sound, and...
Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla Cla

[1d20 = 18]
[1d20 = 11]
[1d20 = 6]
[1d20 = 6]
[12d0 = 0]
[1d20 = 1]
[1d20 = 20]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165383
165385
>>165085
>>165382
The last of the shots hits Silver directly.
[1d7 = 6]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
03e11c2
?
No.165385
165386
>>165382
>>165383
Silver stumbles backwards, further out of the line of fire.

"Черт возьми!"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165386
165387
>>165385
Silver moves back down the stairs, and towards Spectral Streak and the Salmon Stallion.

"Did he get you?" Spectral Streak asks, looking over. He looks back at the door for a moment. "This isn't really working."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
03e11c2
?
No.165387
165430
>>165386
"Yes, he got me." He covers the new gunshot wound. "Unless you have any better ideas..."
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165390
165429
>>165381
Amber continues looking at the shed, wondering if any of her compatriots would be so foolish as to hide in so conspicuous and so small a place.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165429
165478
>>165390
Amber can see them start to roll something out. It's the car, recognizable not only for its color and model, but for the clear dents along the front, being pushed out covered in straw out of the shed by two officers.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165430
165447 165478
>>165387
[1d4 = 1]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165447
165449
>>165430
Spectral Streak remains down the staircase along with Silver. Silver hears a Cla Cla, with two more shots hitting the door, and spraying splinters
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165449
165451
>>165447
Silver whispers to Spec, as to not be overheard.

"Keep them busy here, I'm going to see if I can flank them from main stairwell."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165451
165453
>>165449
He nods
"Oh I can do that." He looks over towards the Salmon stallion. "You want to take Pinkie here, or should I?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165453
165455
>>165451
"Your call. You think you will need him here?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165455
165456
>>165453
"He might be safer here. But are you sure you won't need... help? Or someone to cover your rear?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165456
165457
>>165455
"Hopefully most of them are too busy here to pay attention."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165457
165458
>>165456
"Well, let's keep them busy"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165458
165459
>>165457
Silver nods, and makes his way back to the main staircase to sneak up to the next floor.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165459
165462
>>165458
Silver walks through the hallway, through the reception area, and down the main hallway. Silver walks past the drone from earlier, which perhaps disturbingly, lies down over a yard from where he last left it. Silver makes it to the staircase. The halls are illuminated by lights, and are mostly quiet.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165462
165463
>>165459
Jenny at the ready, Silver makes his way up the stairs, trying to be quiet.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165463
165466
>>165462
Silver will notice that this stairway goes up two more floors. The previous engagement was against enemies on the floor above them
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165466
165489 165491
>>165463
Silver starts by just advancing up one floor.
Anonymous
83964a7
?
No.165478
165489
>>165429
>>165430
At least it's not one of her friends, but now they know for sure they're here. Amber goes over to the other window, looking to see if the path to the house is clear.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165489
165491 165495
>>165478
Amber looks over to the far left. She can only see the edge of the house. It's hard to say, really, if the whole way is clear. But she does not see anygriff that direction.

>>165466
[1d20 = 10]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165491
165492
>>165466
>>165489
Roll Dexterity
104fca2
?
No.165492
165493 165494
[1d20+4 = (3+4) = 7]
>>165491
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165493
165494
>>165492
Silver goes upstairs, to the wooden door that is half open, and past the railings that are chipped by bullets. And then

BANG
[1d20+3 = (18+3) = 21]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165494
165496
>>165493
>>165492
Silver takes a fairly direct hit across the side by what he can tell is a shotgun blast. The flak jacket makes a big difference - all of the difference in the world, it feels - but pellets break through
[1d6 = 1]
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165495
165603
>>165489
Amber goes downstairs to the left door and looks around before approaching the house.
104fca2
?
No.165496
165497
[1d20+10 = (12+10) = 22]
[1d20+10 = (9+10) = 19]
>>165494
Silver gasps as the air is knocked out of his lungs. He turns towards his attacker and double taps his Jenny.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165497
165498
>>165496
Hit, and hit. Silver can see that it is a “pony” with a civilian model of shotgun, just inside of a hallway
104fca2
?
No.165498
165499 165500
[2d8 = 9]
[2d8 = 6]
>>165497
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165499
165500 165501
>>165498
"Gack!" The creature almost hacks, wincing in pain after being pieced not once but twice. He manages to, with a glowing green light, rack the slide "clack clack." He fires
BANG
[1d20 = 18]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165500
165501
>>165498
>>165499
Silver is hit, although only glancing
[1d6 = 4]
104fca2
?
No.165501
165502
[1d20+10 = (5+10) = 15]
[1d20+10 = (11+10) = 21]
>>165499
>>165500
Silver is once again not doing so hot. He manages to squeeze off a couple more rounds at least.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165502
165503
>>165501
Both hit
104fca2
?
No.165503
165504
[2d8 = 5]
[2d8 = 6]
>>165502
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165504
165505
>>165503
The creature is consumed in green fire before even the second bullet hits. It falls over towards its left, and away from the wall. Silver can see that it is a black drone with a brown jacket. There is red blood splattered across the wall, but blue blood seeping out of the creature itself.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165505
165506
>>165504
Red blood? They must have encountered somepony before them...

Silver looks down at himself, blood seeping through the holes in his flak jacket. With every battle he feels more and more like a block of aged, holey cheese. He pushes on, grabbing the drone's shotgun and any shells he has on him.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165506
165507 165623
>>165505
The shotgun (presumably) has 3 rounds inside of the tube and chamber, and a capacity of 5. The drone has another 5 shells. The shots seem to be birdshot. The hallway goes both left and right, with the drone on the left side. Near the door, a drone sits, leaning against the wall.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165507
165508
>>165506
Can Silver see how ready the drone is to respond if threatened?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165508
165509
>>165507
Yes. He’s right next to it, as it is by the door
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165509
165605
>>165508
Silver checks the ammo he's got for the Jenny before he does anything.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165603
165604
>>165495
Roll spot
Anonymous
83964a7
?
No.165604
165606
>>165603
[1d20+2 = (14+2) = 16]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165605
165609
>>165509
Removing the magazine, Silver counts one, two, three, four rounds.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165606
165607
>>165604
Amber looks around at the now darkening trees and bushes, and the long shadows left by the home and barn. Silver sees that now, even the homeowner has gone to the shed, and there is nogriff looking
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165607
165608
>>165606
>Silver sees
Amber quietly but quickly proceeds to the house and darts inside.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165608
165611
>>165607
The house is unlocked. Amber goes through the side door, and past the room used for operations. There are several other rooms in the house to hide in, naturally, and windows that she may need to duck below
104fca2
?
No.165609
165610
[1d20+6 = (17+6) = 23]
[1d20+6 = (16+6) = 22]
[1d20+6 = (19+6) = 25]
[1d20+6 = (13+6) = 19]
>>165605
It'll have to be good enough...

Silver reinserts the magazine, switches his Jenny to full auto, aims at the remaining changeling and empties the mag.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165610
165614
>>165609
Technically there would have been three in the magazine, as one was in the chamber when Silver removed the magazine.

The changeling that is already dead? I guess he can shoot at that one
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165611
165612
>>165608
It occurs to Amber that searching the house would take much more time than it would for the police to do so themselves, so she worriedly asks, "Helder? Erich? They know we're here, we need to figure out how to get out."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165612
165613
>>165611
Roll die, wisdom modifier
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165613
165615
>>165612
[1d20 = 9]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165614
165615
>>165610
I meant the changeling near the door, sitting down.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165615
165616 165618
>>165614
Yes. It seems to be dead

>>165613
Amber does not hear a reply
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165616
165617
>>165615
Amber sighs and goes upstairs, looking into one of the rooms. "Erich, Helder?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165617
165620
>>165616
Nothing but Silence.

Until
"Shhh!"
Looking behind her, a cabinet creaks open. Amber can tell that it is Federkleid
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165618
165619
>>165615
...so there isn't a live changeling left in/by the stairwell?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165619
165623
>>165618
Not next to Silver, no.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165620
165621
>>165617
Amber is a bit jittery, her face wearing an expression between relief and panic. "Federkleid, they found the car. They know for sure we're here."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165621
165622
>>165620
"I'm not surprised." She says, though she sounds slightly irritated.

"What are you doing out in the open?"
Amber has encountered her in a large cabinet in what appears to be a spare bedroom upstairs.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165622
165624
>>165621
"I hid in the barn, they searched it but didn't find me. I don't think it can hide all of us. I just had to warn you, maybe we should run before they look through the house. They would definitely search the cabinets."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165623
165624
>>165619
I just want to be absolutely, 100% certain: >>165506 is refering to the same drone every time the word is mentioned?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165624
165625 165626
>>165622
She pauses for a moment to consider what Amber has said.
"If they aren't looking then let's go. We can't hide and I don't think we can fight them again."

>>165623
No. Silver killed a drone that was in the hallway that had a shotgun. After entering the hallway, Silver found a second drone that was already dead, sitting up against the wall.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165625
165627
>>165624
"We have to get Erich and Helder," Amber insists. "There's no time to waste."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165626
165627
>>165624
Now that is interesting. How did this one die, he wonders to himself.

Going left or right, which direction heads towards where he left Spec and the salmon stallion?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165627
165628 165631
>>165625
"Yes. Erich! Get out!." Looking elsewhere in the room, a door opens, and Amber can see Helder with part of a sweater covering his face. Erich pulls out from under a bed.

Federkleid:
"You thought they wouldn't look under a bed"
Erich replies
"It's perfect. I could have jumped them if they found you, and you could have jumped them if they found me. They'd never think to watch their own backs once they found someone."

Federklied:
"Yeah right. They'd get all of us at once."

Helder:
"Shut up and let's leave."

Soon, the four are assembled together in the bedroom

>>165626
Left, it seems
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165628
165629 165630
>>165627
Amber leads the four downstairs and looks out the front entrance,
opposite where the car (and the officers) are.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165629
>>165628
Amber sees no movement, though naturally, it is the outside and they would be visible, though there is much vegetation, especially to the left.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165630
165632
>>165628
Amber tells the rest, "Stay low and close to the bushes, but don't rustle them." She crouches low on all fours, just about crawling, and proceeds to the left, trying to stay behind the vegetation.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165631
165632
>>165627
Silver opens the left-side door just a crack, and peaks through the opening.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165632
165633 165634
>>165631
Well, the hallway is open, taking a bend that turns right, and presumably straight.

>>165630
Amber does have to pass through the open between the rear door of the house and the wooded area that has not been clear. To the side of this is barbed-wire fenced in field. From the sounds further away, it does sound like the police are spreading out, resuming their search.

Federkleid:
"If they found the car, they must know we are in the area."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165633
165635
>>165632
Silver very careful sneaks along the hallway to peak around the right-hoof corner.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165634
165635
>>165632
"I said that," Amber whispers annoyedly as she creeps along, hoping the sunset shadows will help conceal them. How long is this open stretch until they reach denser vegetation?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165635
165636 165637
>>165633
Looking down the hallway, Silver can see two drones. They are indeed drones, with no disguise, though they wear civilian equestrian jackets. One is against the wall, and seems to be looking Silver's direction, holding a Changeling style submachine gun from the last war, and the other is looking to his right, holding a Changeling-style assault rifle, and clearly limping.

>>165634
Maybe 50 feet. Not very far, considering the house can act as cover. However, as the vegetation consists of a few bushes and oak trees, it may be possible to be spotted in it unless they advance far and deep.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165636
165638
>>165635
Silver quickly pulls back and sneaks back to where the dead changelings lie. He checks the weapon the already-dead changeling had to see what kind it is and what ammo he has for it.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165637
165638
>>165635
It's the best chance they have. Unless….

Amber tells them, "Keep low until you get to the dense brush all the way over there. I have an idea."
Amber splits off, and also staying low, returns to the house.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165638
165639 165642
>>165637
Amber is back in the house

>>165636
This changeling does not have a weapon on him, save for a utility knife. He does have an ammo-pouch, but the ammunition has been removed from it.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165639
165641
>>165638
Silver checks the carbine he got from the grenaded changelings to see how much ammo it has.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165641
165644
>>165639
Did he pick that one up?
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165642
165643
>>165638
>>165638
Amber looks at the barn to see if the way back is clear and if she won't be seen if she runs back.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165643
165646
>>165642
Amber sees that far off to the right, there are a pair of officers who are walking the open field. They are not looking in the direction towards the barn. But they could.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165644
165645
>>165641
Eeyup, when he tied up the now missing critically injured changeling.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165645
165647
>>165644
That one was neither tied up nor went missing... but okay

Something like 15 rounds remain in the 30-round magazine.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165646
165648
>>165643
She has to take this risk, and heads to the barn.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165647
165648
>>165645
Silver decides that, with the Jenny being so low on ammo, he should switch over to using this one. He once again sneaks up to the right-hoof corner and peaks around to see if the changelings are still in the same positions.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165648
165649 165653 165654
>>165646
Roll die
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNUs82nkMZk

>>165647
Yes. more or less. Silver will quickly be noticed by the submachine gun carrying drone, however
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165649
165652
>>165648
[1d20 = 7]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165652
165658
>>165649
Amber moves into the barn, probably unnoticed. Probably. Unless she wants to stop moving long enough to find out
104fca2
?
No.165653
165656 165657
[1d20+4 = (13+4) = 17]
[1d20+4 = (12+4) = 16]
[1d20+4 = (4+4) = 8]
>>165648
Silver takes the carbine, sets it to full-auto if it isn't already, and fires around the corner towards the submachine gun-carrying changeling.

(1/2)
104fca2
?
No.165654
165656 165657
[1d20+4 = (2+4) = 6]
[1d20+4 = (15+4) = 19]
[1d20+4 = (15+4) = 19]
>>165648
(2/2)
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165656
165657
>>165653
>>165654
Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow
Two shots hit the wall, but four land on the drone
[8d6 = 30]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165657
165659
>>165656
>>165654
>>165653
The creature falls over, evidently dead.

Roll initiative
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165658
165660
>>165652
She does not. She goes into a stall with animals and explains, "I am deeply grateful for you helping me hide when they searched, but I came back here because my friends are trying to escape and they need a distraction. In thirty seconds, could you please make a commotion? There won't be any danger, I won't be here."
104fca2
?
No.165659
165660 165661
[1d20+4 = (15+4) = 19]
>>165657
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165660
165662
>>165659
Opposed
[1d20+1 = (3+1) = 4]

>>165658
The sheep looks up at Amber, and blinks

Amber should probably roll charisma
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165661
165663 165665
>>165659
Silver is able to move before the drone holding the assault rifle is able to completely turn around
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165662
165664
>>165660
Amber smiles anxiously.
[1d20+2 = (19+2) = 21]
104fca2
?
No.165663
165666
[1d20+4 = (11+4) = 15]
[1d20+4 = (9+4) = 13]
[1d20+4 = (15+4) = 19]
>>165661
Silver pops out from behind the corner and against fires a burst into the remaining changeling.
(1/2)
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165664
165668
>>165662
>>165662
The sheep looks up at Amber with attentive eyes and raised ears.
104fca2
?
No.165665
165666 165667
[1d20+4 = (10+4) = 14]
[1d20+4 = (10+4) = 14]
[1d20+4 = (5+4) = 9]
>>165661
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165666
165667
>>165663
>>165665
One misses, and one pierces the jacket but not the chitin, but six bullets hit the drone
[8d6 = 30]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165667
165671
>>165666
>>165665
The creature's legs collapse, and it falls down, dead
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165668
165669
>>165664
Amber clasps her claws gratefully and says, "Thank you." She goes out the barn and heads back to the house.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165669
165670
>>165668
Amber does need to roll again to make it back to the house
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165670
165672
>>165669
[1d20 = 4]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165671
165678
>>165667
Silver checks the assault rifle the changeling was carrying to see if its ammo and magazines are the same as in his carbine.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165672
165673
>>165670
Not great...

There is loud baaaing from the Barn as Amber makes her way back, or tries to
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165673
165674
>>165672
It's not looking great for Amber, but at least it's much better for her friends. She thinks about following her friends immediately, but it's too risky now. She goes to the operating room and looks for a place to hide.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165674
165675
>>165673
Amber can hear sounds from beyond.

On the plus side, the police have definitely not found her friends. On the negative... they might have found her.

The operating room has cabinets, tables, gowns and sheets.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165675
165676
>>165674
Amber quickly clumps up gowns on the operating table and puts a sheet over it so it vaguely resembles the shape of a griffon. She looks for a scalpel.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165676
165677
>>165675
Opening a cabinet... yes, there is a scalpel. Making a good griffin shape is a bit difficult because of the size required.

The sheep are very noisy.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165677
165678
>>165676
She closes the cabinet and, if the hallway sounds clear, goes to the kitchen and crouches behind the kitchen counter.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165678
165679 165681
>>165671
No. The cartridge and the magazines are different, it's a different kind of weapon.

>>165677
And she crouches
Roll hide, dexterity modifier
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165679
165680
>>165678
[1d20+2 = (4+2) = 6]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165680
165683
>>165679
Amber is... well, she's there. In the kitchen, behind the counter.

Amber can hear police excitedly enter. One is coming through the front door, another through the side door by the operating room. Amber is a little further away in the back, and does not have line of sight with anygriff
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165681
165682
>>165678
In that case, Silver exchanges the carbine for the assault rifle and takes all of the ammo he had on him.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165682
165684
>>165681
Silver unfortunately finds only one full magazine, and around 12 rounds remaining in the magazine.

Spectral Streak calls out:
"Silver, is that you?"
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165683
165685
>>165680
This is not how she expected it to go. She stays put for the time being, and looks for a loose utensil or can of food.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165684
165685
>>165682
Still more than what he had. Silver hears Spec but, just in case it's a trick, aims the changeling assault rifle forward while calling back,

"Name all of your immediate family members."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165685
165686 165687
>>165683
Amber finds a couple spoons, a fork, a knife, and a can of yams. No wait. False alarm, it's actually canned beets.

>>165684
"So you can find them too? Jokes on you, they don't live around here. Silver Rain, and White Light.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165686
165688
>>165685
Canned beets will do. She waits in place.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165687
165688
>>165685
Silver sighs, and relaxes a little.

"You forgot your mother, but that will do. Yes, it is me."

Silver navigates his way towards his son, remaining vigilant in case any changelings lie in wait.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165688
165689 165692
>>165686
One officer, moving around, comes near the kitchen. Whether he intends to enter has not been determined yet.

>>165687
He is silent, and looks up for a moment towards Silver from his position down on the stairway.

"I didn't forget her."

He starts to move up the stairs, and moves the door out of the way, which breaks and cracks in two, with only part remaining on the hinges.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165689
165690
>>165688
"I found dead changeling that none of us have killed. I do not know what killed him, but now we can search and secure this floor."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165690
165691
>>165689
He pauses again.

"I see. We have no time to waste. We must clear out this station."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165691
165693
>>165690
Silver nods, and begins a methodical search of the floor, beginning with where they are and making his way back towards the stairwell.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165692
165693
>>165688
Amber tosses the can of beets into the operating room behind the officer.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165693
165694 165699
>>165692
He turns around, and looks behind him to the can of beets.

>>165691
Looking into a room on the side, Silver can see what seems to be a pair of dressing rooms, with mirrors, a couch, lights, and containers of make up.

But what is more, is a pair of ponies in one of the rooms, both stallions. One is tied up, while the other is simply limp. Both have left trails of blood going to where they are. The tied-up stallion is a lemon-yellow unicorn with closed eyes and a field green shirt, while the other is a beige earth pony in black. Neither seems to be conscious, or perhaps even alive.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165694
165695
>>165693
Silver goes up to these stallions to check their pulses.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165695
165696
>>165694
The beige stallion is dead, and the lemon stallion is.... also dead.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165696
165697
>>165695
Silver sighs heavily and offers them both a quick prayer before standing back up.

"Couple of bodies for later collection."

He continues his sweep of the floor.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165697
165698
>>165696
Silver sees the rooms in the middle are for storage. In this case, large equipment, like cameras.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165698
165700
>>165697
Very interesting how these cameras have advanced compared to the older models he knows of. Is there anything else of interest in the rooms?
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165699
165700
>>165693
Amber waits for him to investigate the noise, if indeed he does.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165700
165701 165702
>>165698
They are very large, but all the same able to be moved.

But then Silver finds... a green pegasus, hiding among the
shelves. He bumps into a shelf, and knocks over a tripod as Silver approaches.

>>165699
He turns to the can, and looks down to it.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165701
165703 165757
>>165700
Silver holds a hoof out to try to calm the pegasus.

"Hey, hey, hey, do not worry."
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165702
>>165700
Amber now makes a break for the front door, hoping not to be seen.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165703
165704
>>165701
The front door, or the rear door?
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165704
165705
>>165703
Is the way to the front door clear?
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165705
165706
>>165704
And how about the rear door?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165706
165707
>>165705
That one is presumably clear, as no officer has yet entered that way.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165707
165708
>>165706
Amber goes to the back entrance and looks around before darting out around the house.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165708
165709
>>165707
Amber can tell that officers are approaching to close the exit at the rear of the house. But waiting won't change that fact.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165709
165710
>>165708
Amber proceeds with the plan anyway. Is there a part of the first floor that juts out farther than the second?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165710
165711
>>165709
Sort of - a couple windows, and a small porch on the rear
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165711
165712
>>165710
Amber circles around to the porch–assuming the police don't see her–and flies to the roof, lying down so as not to be seen.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165712
165713
>>165711
Another roll - dexterity modifier

What portion of the roof, precisely, is Amber flying to? The roof is fairly exposed
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165713
165714
>>165712
The roof farthest away from the eyes of the officers? If that's possible.
[1d20+2 = (9+2) = 11]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165714
165715
>>165713
The roof is fairly steep and covered in black tile. Amber could avoid being visible from three angles but would necessarily be visible from at least one angle, if only the officers looked up. Presumably, if Amber attempted this, she would attempt it on the side closest to the patch of woods.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165715
165722
>>165714
And so she does. Hopefully griffons are as disinclined to look up as ponies are.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165722
165728
>>165715
As you probably guessed... This is a dice roll. Wisdom modifier may be applied
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165728
165756
>>165722
[1d20 = 15]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165756
165782
>>165728
Amber flaps her wings and jumps up. Her first effort results in her hitting the side of the house and falling to the ground, thankfully not hard enough to knock her down, or to be heard. But with the second try, Amber's wings spread and flap in rotating fashion, and for the first time, she feels herself move upward, and take flight. The feeling is unnerving, and the flight pans only a few feet, enough to let her grab her claws onto the roof of the house, and then pull herself up, and onto the roof. The roof is relatively high, and Amber has to cling carefully. She places herself in a position where it would be impossible to see her from the opposite side, and difficult to see her from the sides. The woods behind the house prevent a griffin from going too away from the house to get a good angle to look onto the roof.

The officers look around the house, through the rooms, and through the field next to the house. But to Amber's great luck, they don't look up. Not on that side of the house, at least.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165757
165758
>>165701
He extends his wings, and is clearly afraid
"Stay back!"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165758
165759
>>165757
Silver takes out the flashlight, and tries to shine it in the pegasus' eyes as he talks to him. True to his request, Silver doesn't advance further.

"It is okay, I will not hurt you."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165759
165760
>>165758
The pegasus blinks, but the blink is rather delayed. Silver can see amber colored iris that glow, but the whites do not.

"That's what the last ones said!"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165760
165761
>>165759
Silver sighs in relief.

"I am with Homeguard. We were sent to eliminate changelings from building and rescue hostages. I can show you bodies of your changeling captors if you do not believe me."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165761
165762
>>165760
The Pegasus is not relieved in kind.
"What do you want?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165762
165763
>>165761
"We are clearing building of changelings, then evacuating hostages. We just need you to stay here and keep out of sight until we have verified building is clear. Then we will come back for you."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165763
165764
>>165762
He raises his wings up, fully folded out, and then sits down.

"Oh... Okay..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165764
165765
>>165763
Silver stands up, and smiles at him.

"Way things are going, it will not be long. Stay safe, stay out of sight."

He brings his changeling assault rifle up, and resumes his search of the floor.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165765
165766
>>165764
The hallways move in a circle. Clockwise, or counterclockwise?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165766
165783
>>165765
Clockwise.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165782
165784
>>165756
Amber waits until they are outside the house (so as to not be seen through the windows) and on the other side, then carefully lets herself down and creeps into the vegetation until she is out of sight.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165783
165799
>>165766
Moving through the hallways clockwise, Silver walks past the corpses of the drones, and past the location of the stairwell, taking another turn along the hallway. To the left, Silver looks into a new, large room that seems larger than what existed on the other side and suggest an asymmetric layout of the floor. The hallway does continue, however.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165784
165785
>>165782
After some minutes, several officers leave the house, though it's hard to say if all have left.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165785
165786 165787
>>165784
It would be unwise to wait until dark, because more police are likely to arrive and conduct a more thorough search. She takes the risk and follows her friends.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165786
165787
>>165785
[1d20 = 1]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165787
165788
>>165786
>>165785
>>165785
Amber moves to the edge of the roof, and prepares to jump off, spreading her wings. But she plumets nearly directly down, half into a bush, and half on the grass, hurting (but at least, not breaking) a hind leg and her left wing.

But far more importantly, Amber can hear from above "Here! There's one!"
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165788
165789
>>165787
This is an exceedingly unfortunate series of events. She takes off sprinting on all fours, not directly toward her friends but more off to the side, into the woods.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165789
165792
>>165788
Amber sprints into the woods. It must be understood that this is not woods in the proper sense, but more a survival of forest that covered these lands before much was cleared to make way for pasture, or the adjacent homestead, or nearby road. Consequently, it is thin in many areas, although it stretches much further forward. Amber knows that a few hundred feet off to the right is a road, and to the left is a pasture. The forest has little underbrush away from the edges, but comparatively dense brush that is unpleasant to move through at the edges.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165792
165896
>>165789
Amber decides to move through the area with relatively little underbrush. She needs to get as much distance as soon as possible, and moreover she doesn't want to draw attention to the road.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.165799
166070
>>165783
Before Silver continues down the hallways, is there anything of note in this large room?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165896
165897
>>165792
[1d20 = 7]
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165897
165898
>>165896
Unfortunately Amber cannot proceed as fast as she wants to, but still tries her best.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165898
165899
>>165897
I decided to just press buttons on the keypad without looking at it to see what autocorrect came up with. The result was “Concubine”.”

As there are many possible outcomes, I think it’s appropriate for Amber to have a luck roll
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165899
165900
>>165898
Oh my
[1d20 = 8]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165900
165901
>>165899
Amber continues through the forest undergrowth, running over the first fallen leaves of autumn and under a canopy beginning to thin and show holes. The sky is dark, as night will be coming soon, and the trees cast long shadows that almost make it hard to see. Amber does not see her friends. She does not see any other structures, or any meadows or pastures. But she doesn't see the police either.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165901
165902
>>165900
Although in normal times this would be enough to give her pause, she continues on. She starts making her way to the right, closer to where her friends are. But whether she sees them or not, she doesn't stop.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165902
165903
>>165901
Amber moves right, taking a detour, and eventually comes across a road. Though unpaved, it's well traversed, with little vegatation growing down its center
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165903
165904 165905
>>165902
Amber does not take the road itself but proceeds down its edge, behind the vegetation. Before she does so she looks up the road to see if her friends are behind.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165904
8D2D172A-B818-403F-BFCE-6EF2AB73449B.gif
>>165903
[1d20 = 1]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165905
165906
>>165903
Amber hears someone behind her, flying above
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165906
165907
>>165905
Amber quickly ducks in the shadow of a bush or tree, trying to stay hidden. [1d20+2 = (17+2) = 19]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165907
165908
>>165906
Amber ducks into the bushes. Two griffins fly above, or seem to, and are followed by an unmarked black car with several serious looking well-dressed griffins with hats.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165908
165909
>>165907
The Inquisition! It's obvious that they will be waiting later down the road and it's unwise to proceed. When they pass by Amber goes away from the road and into the forest.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165909
165910
>>165908
Amber goes deeper into the forest, a forest that slowly grows darker, not from the claustrophobia of oak trees, but from the fading light of the sun.

Amber comes across a small clearing with what appears to be a cabin.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165910
165911
>>165909
She cautiously walks up to the cabin and looks at it closely.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165911
165912
>>165910
Small, presumably not intended to be a homestead, and adjacent to a shed. There are several windows
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165912
165913
>>165911
A hermit of some sort probably lives here. Against her better judgement Amber knocks on the door.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165913
165914
>>165912
No response.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165914
165915
>>165913
She tries the doorknob to enter.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165915
165916
>>165914
From the side of the cabin:
"Oh good. It's you."
Amber sees Federklied holding her pistol by the left side of the cabin.

The cabin door opens, and Amber sees Erich through the crack of the door.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165916
165917
>>165915
"You made it! That's a relief. They went down the road and passed me, but are likely to double back. Do you know whose cabin this is? If I found it so easily they will too."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165917
165918
>>165916
Erich answers, opens the door, and motions for Amber to enter. Federklied moves in quickly behind Amber. Inside the cabin is a bed, a fireplace/stove combination, a chair, and a couple other items of furniture, but not much else.

"Must be for some landowner who has their main house elsewhere. They are not here now."
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165918
165919
>>165917
Amber enters and sits down. "We can rest here a minute, I suppose. Where is Helder?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165919
165920
>>165918
"Over there in the corner." Federklied replies, walking in. Begrudglingly, Erich says,
"He got the bed first..."
Moving deeper into the room, Amber can see Helder laying in the bed with the blanket over him.

Against all odds, Amber sees her viol leaning against the wall, next to the bed.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165920
165921
>>165919
Amber gratefully picks up the viol, grateful it was not left behind. "You think this is a safe place to stay?" she asks Federkleid. "I saw some of them in the air, and this cabin is in a clearing."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165921
165922
>>165920
"I wouldn't bet on it. Helder wants to leave in the night."
Erich, grumpily:
"Which of course is why he took the bed first. So he'll be the only one."
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165922
165923
>>165921
"He has the best opinion on this matter. Rest up, we'll have to leave whether we are ready or not."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165923
165924
>>165922
“We’ll have to cut through the swamps, and to the river. We’ll still pretty far away. We’ll need to keep up the pace.”
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165924
165925
>>165923
"Yes," she replies grimly as she tries to relax, perhaps being lucky enough to sleep.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165925
165926
>>165924
Amber can sit and wait, attempt to sleep, or urge them to leave by nightfall
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165926
165927
>>165925
Amber attempts to sleep. Though perhaps they should carry on, they have been on the run all day and would surely collapse if they do not rest.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165927
165928
>>165926
Amber doesn't get to lay down in the bed - that is taken by Helder - or in the chair - Erich and Federklied fight over that, with Erich winning out. But she does get to sit up against the bed, and briefly doze off. She is awakened by Federklied some indeterminate time after nightfall, but after not enough sleep.

"We need to go."
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165928
165929
>>165927
Amber nods silently and carefully carries her viol. She looks to make sure the others are ready.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165929
165930
>>165928
Helder requires a jolt to wake up, looking startled and disappointed to find himself not in his bed. Erich wakes up quickly, but seems to be annoyed that he has to leave now. They are ready
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165930
165931
>>165929
Amber leads them out of the cabin onto their way. "We're headed north, but stay as quiet as you can. They will be on the road but even in the woods they might be listening."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165931
165932
>>165930
The griffins walk out a back door, and past the wooden shed, and then carefully move over a barbed wire fence into a set of forest.

Helder nods. Then he says, "It's quicker to follow cattle trails and roads as much as possible, but even these lands are not without griffins. We'll move through the forest as necessary. Quickly. If it takes us too long, they can alert the police in Bronze Hill."
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165932
165933
>>165931
Amber goes along. "I just hope it is possible to get through Bronze Hill before they do so."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165933
165934
>>165932
The group walks north, through forest floors that become increasingly damp, then to a barbed wire fence, then across a field which is within line of sight to a house, then to another barbed wire fence and a trail
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165934
165937
>>165933
Barbed wire fences are oddly common here. When they reach the trail they follow it north, splitting off from it if it does not lead that way.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165937
165938
>>165934
Helder
"These farms and pastures are new here. Cleared only a few decades ago. Most of this land is still wild. We'll have to go through it to get to the Griffking."

They enter onto a simple trail flanked by tall trees, and elevated somewhat above the surrounding forests. This trail ends near a house, and converges with a road.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165938
165939
>>165937
Amber decides not to approach the house, or get seen by its inhabitants, nor brave the openness of the road. Instead, going through the woods is better.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.165939
165940
>>165938
Amber steps off of the elevated trail and onto the forest floor to find it is not solid and leaf covered like the broad-leafed forest Amber traversed before, but damp, moss-covered, and slowly giving way to Amber's claws.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165940
166071
>>165939
It will not be as easy trekking. They'll need to watch their steps.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.165944
hopes to play soon
Impacient reader/lurker
7c3070a
?
No.165945
430881__safe_solo_animated_sweetie+belle_one+bad+apple_scroll.gif
hopes to read moar soon
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166029
166030 166058
720416__safe_artist-colon-magister39_twilight+sparkle_bat+ponified_bat+pony_cute_fangs_happy_hilarious+in+hindsight_open+mouth_pony_race+swap_simple+ba.png
Soon
Anonymous
b39dcc6
?
No.166030
c5e1.png
>>166029
B-BatPurple
Anonymous
47b041f
?
No.166058
>>166029
Soon?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166070
166072
>>165799
Yes. Silver sees a bank of several televisions playing broadcasts, along with a large control panel, and black tables with several reels of film.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166071
166073
>>165940
Amber goes further and further, but the night drags on. Amber's claws drag on too, as the ground goes from damp to outright covered in water. Eventually, the terrain is more or less impassible, becoming sunken forest.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166072
166293
>>166070
Oh, televisions! This is the first time Silver has gotten to see so much television broadcasting. What are they playing?
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.166073
166485
>>166071
This is an unfortunate development, and Amber becomes worried that, despite the assurances of her friends, it will be impossible to traverse anywhere in the direction they need to go. Nonetheless, the party turns right and skirts the edge of this impassible terrain.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166197
166198
8e5cbcfa81f20570313a3e1c91b5c958--princess-celestia-princess-luna.jpg
Just a little post to show this isn't abandoned. I'll continue the story sometime soon, when I am less busy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk
Anonymous
83964a7
?
No.166198
ClubMauriceHighContrast.png
>>166197
It's ok fren, take all the time you need!
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166293
166301
1086795.jpg
>>166072
Several of them are playing clips.

The first clip Silver notices is on the far left. This must be a live broadcast, because the quality of the image is poor, regularly covered in 'snow,' or breaking up in static. All the same, Silver can make out tremendous detail as the camera pans across what seems to be a group of soldiers standing in a trench. The trench itself is well built, with concrete walls and a wooden cover above. The soldiers are packed against the wall in a dense line, most standing, some sitting, and many at various angles to the wall, but by and large facing the camera. There's something decidedly unnatural about their appearance. Whereas the soldiers of yesteryear were noble born stallions who stood straight and firmly in amber clad armor that accentuated and never covered their legs, horns, and wings, the row of conscripts staring back at the camera wear gas masks with large dual filters and rubber covered goggles that give them an almost insect-like appearance. Their heads are sheathed in thick steel helmets that bend out and cover the back of their necks, do not allow the ears to poke through, and only begrudgingly admit of the few unicorn horns. Their backs and sides are covered in what must be several inches of thick nylon. Nylon pads cover their legs, and no wings can be seen, though several bulky outfits attest to hidden appendages. They carry big heavy sacks on their backs, although half at least have taken these packs off and placed them beside or in front of them. Most carry Jenny battle rifles, some pointed up, some on the side, and some let their rifle point carelessly whichever way, even directly at the camera. But most let it simply slump down on the sling or have taken it off and lean it against the concrete wall. Through these cocoons of rubber, nylon and steel, there is a glimpse of the ponies beneath. Hindquarters press firmly against the concrete walls and back against the edges, tails bend in between their legs, and iris in every shade of grey peer back at the camera. They are ponies, after all.

The camera moves further along the trench, before cutting to a pair of ponies with large steel cylinders on their backs, and even thicker goggles and jackets. They carry thin, pointed devices linked by rubber hoses to their backs. And though Silver knows what these are, the narrator explains. These shock troops will help to clear out the webwork of Changeling tunnels once they get there. The camera cuts again, to show a perspective beyond the trench of the yet to be liberated Equestria. Only the tops of trees and distant foothills can be distinguished in the grainy image, beneath a gray and black sky. Small objects trailing dark gray smoke fall down at angles as the footage plays.

Moving over to the next screen, Silver sees what seems to be an earth pony mare and her foals. The angle of the shot allows only the edges of bushes and a paved road to be visible at the bottom of the screen, instead focusing the image almost entirely on a clear blue sky and the ponies within. A mare moves forward, dragging a large bag. She wears a rather nice semi-formal dress that must be green with a band around her middle. Her tail is long, and like her mane, kept up with a tie. Her coat is a soft color, perhaps pink. One, two, three foals of varying sizes follow her. The smallest one stops for a moment, looking back, and the mare in turn stops, sets her bag down, goes back towards the smallest foal, and with a hoof drags him forward, before using the same hoof to pick up her bag and start walking again. What makes the scene different is that every pony in it is wearing a mask - a large, black rubber mask held on the head with a cloth band, with thick goggles that completely obscures the face and muzzle and capped at the end with a pair of short green cylindrical cartridges. The large, rounded ears stand out from the almost insect-like face. The narrator states: "Precautionary evacuations of major urban centers continue."

The next screen is likewise seen for only a few seconds, and is even grainer, with static appearing almost like snow. The camera's perspective is from a road on a small hill, with a few houses of an architectural style Silver knew in his youth below in the foreground. In the distance, Silver sees a cityscape of low buildings, powerlines, smokestacks, and the tops of church steeples that he finds a little too familiar. Much of what is visible is on fire, or at least spewing black smoke, and most of the cityscape is obscured by a black cloud that now consumes the sky. This black cloud rises into the sky with a mushroom shape, with a base and a top almost as wide the city itself. The narrator sorrowfully tells, "Coltsyn has fallen to an infiltrator's attack."

On another screen, briefly, Silver sees another, grainier image. Looking across a bay and beneath rock-capped, tree covered foothills, Silver can see a city of low, foreign-looking, tall-roofed buildings, many ruined, collapsed, or washed away with receding water. In the gloomy skies, Silver can see dots falling with black tails, and thick dust rising in the distance.

Still another screen shows a pony in a white-walled room using magic to insert a pair of glass spheres in an odd container into an opened side of what seems to be a large rocket. This pony wears not only the now expected mask, but thicker goggles, and is completely covered in a thick, presumably rubber suit. Even the horn and tail are covered by rubber.

The narrator explains that this little pony is inserting sarin precursors into a home guard artillery rocket. Sarin, you see, must be stored as its precursors, lest it decay. That the minotaurs of the Asterionese Republic would betray their benefactors in this time of weakness is disappointing, to be sure, but nothing the Republic has not prepared for. Over a hundred thousand tons of Sarin nerve gas were manufactured and distributed, including to the garrison in the Griffonian territories.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166301
166303
>>166293
Feels like it's been an eternity, but we're back!

Silver has to physically stop, the neverending flow of sights, sounds, and information giving him a brief sense of sensory overload. Each image adds to the tragedy that is playing out before him, in this time. Even compared to the Great War...this is too much. The armor those soldiers are wearing, while no doubt effective, make them look more like machines of war than they ever did before, and the image of the mare fleeing with her foals causes him to hope that his own wife and foals have made it safely out of the city. But most of all, seeing Coltsyn, the heart of the Motherland with its ancient name restored, on fire does more to break his heart than even hearing that Canterlot was destroyed. All of that history, his people's history, wiped out in such a short time...

He registers the story on the missiles, not really knowing what this "Sarin" is except that nerve gas sounds like a particularly bad way to die. A sense that the world is coming to an end lingers in the back of his mind.

He has a mission to complete, however, and as he is untrained in how to control the bank of televisions, he returns to the hallway and continues onwards clearing the floor.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166303
166304
comet sighted.jpg
>>166301
But in the moments before he leaves, one last lonely screen, located on a desk by the entrance opposite the main bank of screens, plays its broadcast to an audience that by now must surely be occupied with more important matters.

The screen shows what must be a street view of a pair of Homeguard soldiers standing next to a truck, pointing machine carbines at a pair of ponies, one of whom lays prostrate on the street, while the other kneels with his forehooves in the air, looking up at his captors. But this image is not viewed for even a second.

The image cuts away to show a black screen with the flags and symbols Silver saw before on the television at his ocean-side house. Music plays, and a voice proclaims, "An important message from the Office of the First Consul." The image cuts a rather clear visual of a now familiar office, with flags in the back, a desk in the foreground that is largely cut off by the close angle of the camera, and a young, light-colored mare in the middle. She is leaned back in a chair, turned slightly on her side and facing the camera. She leans forward toward the camera and places her hooves on the desk.

"Hello ponies" she says, with serious eyes and a voice that does not sound pleased. "Our diplomatic sources have confirmed what we thought at first must be a Changeling trick. The Griffonian Empire has issued a formal Declaration of war against our United Pony Republics, and her Sister Republics. Thousands of their troops have crossed over the borders into the Falcor and Puimont Republics. Revolts have broken out in these and other areas, though whether these revolts are the fifth column of some malign Imperial design, or the coincidental products of a perfidious griffin nature, is not known."

She moves back in her chair, and stares at the camera with a serious expression and focused eyes. Then she places each forehoof on the arm of her chair and leans back. She smiles, though the angry expressions of her face suggest the smile is not intended to make light of a serious situation.

"Did the griffins think that because our ground forces were elsewhere, that we were defenseless against their attacks? Did they think us unprepared? Did their limited minds not comprehend that we can strike them in other ways?" She moves in her chair again, back over her desk. She drops the smile and has a blank, unpleased expression. "For centuries, Equestrians left the Griffonian Empire in peace, even as they ravaged, stole from, and oppressed our kinfolk. We have always pursued a policy of peace and cooperation. And now in this defining hour of our young republic, they have revealed to us who they really are. Who they always have been, and always shall be. Peaceful coexistence is not possible."

She pauses, and looks over to her left, turning her head. Silver can see the freckles under her right eye. A smile slowly builds across her face. "Heh heh heh heh" she laughs, and neither the smile nor the laughter seem reflective of any lightening in her disposition. She looks back at the camera with wide smile showing her bright white rows of teeth, and purposeful eyes. Both hooves are planted firmly on the table. She speaks in a softer tone,

"For centuries, Comet Giotto was viewed by the superstitious Griffins of their Empire as a portent of doom, foretelling personal calamity, or national catastrophe, as it made its pass across the sky above. Well, my little ponies, as Comet Giotto makes its final pass through their skies this afternoon, the Empire will find out just how prescient their ancestors were."

A short pause, and she leans back yet again. "Heh heh heh heh. Our crusade continues unabated. We shall have unity, or else death. Justice shall be done, may the heavens fall. Long live the Republic."

The feed cuts off, showing the symbols again. No music plays.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166304
166310
>>166303
This sudden announcement makes Silver pause. It makes sense to him, after all: the Hegemony and the Empire were allies for far longer than either of them were allies to New Mareland or these 'Republics'. Of course they would join together in this war. Those final statements by the First Consul, however, send a chill up Silver's spine. To him, it sounds like she fully intends to bring about the end of the world, in the name of victory. He finds himself longing for the days when the only things he thought could do that were long-gone mythical creatures like Windigoes.

He tells himself to focus on the task at hoof, and continue clearing the building of hostiles.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166310
166311
>>166304
Silver sees Spectral Streak walk up behind him within his peripheral vision, followed shortly by the Salmon stallion.

"Alright, this part of the floor is cleared. That just leaves the far end."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166311
166312
>>166310
Silver looks back at the two stallions, then at Spec directly.

"What are your siblings' names?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166312
166313
>>166311
He looks back at Silver and pauses for a moment, though only very briefly.

"White Light, Silver Rain" looking away "Brown Birch, White Orchid, Mint Marine, Powder Flash. I forget the little one... Daffodil. And my mother?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166313
166314
>>166312
"Storm Warning." He looks to the salmon stallion. "Neither of you left the other's sight?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166314
166315
>>166313
The salmon stallion replies

"Not really, no."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166315
166316
>>166314
"Good." He addresses the both of them now. "Let us go to next floor then, together. It is possible more survivors may be found."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166316
166317
>>166315
Spectral Streak nods and moves his rifle to a low-ready position. Does Silver know precisely, where he will go?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166317
166318
>>166316
Silver is going to retrace his steps back towards the central stairwell to get to the next floor. Presumably as they work their way carefully back towards the stairwell, he relays the major points of information he learned from the bank of televisions.

"Coltsyn got firebombed, badly, and Griffonian Empire has joined war on side of Hegemony. It is officially worse than Great War."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166318
166319
>>166317
Spectral Streak:
"What, those bastards! We can't kill enough of them, I swear."

Salmon pony:
"Who's winning?"

Silver thinks he hears a voice somewhere from behind, though who can tell? The walls are littered with bullet holes, as they pass the few insectoid corpses they left before.
104fca2
?
No.166319
166320
[1d20+3 = (13+3) = 16]
>>166318
Listen: Silver stops in his tracks, motioning for the others to halt as he listens carefully.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166320
166321
>>166319
Nothing. And then, brief, subdued talking. Most likely ponish language. From behind. Then silence.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166321
166322
>>166320
Silver keeps his Jenny at the ready as he addresses the source of the sounds.

"Baltimare Home Guard. Identify yourselves."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166322
166323
>>166321
Is Silver brandishing a Jenny, or a Grim?

Silver looks down the hallway to see... a left turn in the hallway. There is no reply
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166323
166324
>>166322
Hmm...he probably should brandish the Grim, since he actually has the ammo for it. He carefully moves towards the hallway on the left.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166324
166325
>>166323
Down this wide, black hallway, there are windows on the right, and two open doors on the left, equally spaced from the respective ends
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166325
>>166324
Silver checks the first open door on the left.

"Hello?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166326
166327
Silver sees that the whole area is one massive room, with a ceiling extending high up to the floor above, and going back perhaps some forty or fifty feet. In the center and on the far side is a couple desks on a raised wooden platform. Surely these desks must move. With lights hanging above him, black walls, and massive devices that must be cameras aimed towards the platform, this must be a stage. Above the stage is are windows on the second floor, and on the stage stand three ponies, all wearing the green uniforms and khaki pants of the homeguard. One, a white(ish) unicorn in the center holds a Jenny battle rifle, a pony to the left carries an Great War era New Mareland submachine gun, and a pony to the right carries a bolt action rifle of an older Equestrian type, either from before the Great War, its first year, or a New Mareland model. And though they hide partly behind the platform, Silver can see that there is more than one other pony cowering behind, including an orange mare.

"Halt!" the off-white pony demands. "Identify yourself!"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166327
166328
>>166326
Silver takes a quick stock of the situation, realizing that the distribution, number, and demeanor of the ponies in this room heavily suggests survivors. He lowers the barrel of the Grim, and replies.

"Silver Sword, Baltimare Home Guard."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166328
166329
>>166327
"And how do we know you are not with the attacking Changelings?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166329
166330
>>166328
"I will submit myself to flashlight test if you do not believe me."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166330
166331
>>166329
"Where are your comrades?" He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166331
166332
>>166330
"They should be just behind me."

Silver looks to make sure.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166332
166333
>>166331
Sort of. They are next to him against the wall. Out of line of sight of the ponies on the stage
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166333
166334
>>166332
Silver nods, then looks back to the ponies fortified in the large room.

"Permission to enter, unarmed?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166334
166335
>>166333
"Sure" He says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166335
166336
>>166334
Silver removes his weapons, giving them to his comrades in arms before entering the large room. The first thing he does is get a better perspective on the situation here.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166336
166337
>>166335
Spectral Streak takes the Grim, and hooves it over to the Salmon stallion.

Silver can see the three of them are standing around about the center of the stage. The one in the center points his rifle at Silver, while the other two focus on the respective doors. Silver can see that there are one, two, three, four ponies on the floor behind the stage, trying to use the desk and the stage itself to hide. A green unicorn stallion looks up and over towards Silver, as does a blue-berry pegasus mare, who peaks at Silver through an opening in her wings.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166337
166338
>>166336
It's never good having a barrel pointed towards you, but considering the circumstances he can't really blame these ponies. Silver addresses the off-white pony, assuming he's the de facto leader of this group of survivors.

"We saw some carnage on our way through building, I am glad to see more survivors. What happened?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166338
166339
>>166337
"Infiltrators attacked, we retreated here." He answers curtly, and evidently unpersuaded
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166339
166342
>>166338
"Again, if you have flashlight I will gladly submit myself to flashlight test."
Anonymous
71f6395
?
No.166342
166345
>>166339
“Don’t come any closer. Now are those you came with?” He replies
Silver "The Floof" Sword
c544fb3
?
No.166345
166353
>>166342
Silver nods.

"They are ponies I came into building with. We have been regularly checking to ensure no replacement."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166353
166354
>>166345
He has his rifle leveled and pointed directly at Silver, holding it up to his left side, and looking down at Silver though the optic. If Silver looked to either of the two other armed ponies, he'd see that they have their rifles leveled in the direction of the open doors.

He speaks to Silver
"So you've said, but I have civilians here, and to protect them, I need to actually see everyone who is up here. Not let us get distracted while they get the jump on us."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166354
166355
>>166353
Silver looks directly at the pony in front of him, staring him down directly through the other side of the scope. He clearly looks tired of the welcome he's been getting from these ponies.

"I have killed many Infiltrators today, stopped oil depot from exploding, lost my weight in blood after being peppered with changeling bullets, and even found three other survivors in this building before finding you. I came in here, unarmed, calm as can be despite being in sights of three armed gunponies, which would be very odd if I was Infiltrator trying to not get killed so I could complete my objective. I appreciate vigilance, but if you will not believe I am who I say I am and will not test me to see I am not changeling, then you had better just shoot me now."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166355
166358
>>166354
He blinks, and then takes his right hoof to motion to Silver to move to the side. He yells out "Alright, come out where I can see you" evidently not at Silver.

Silver thinks he sees Spectral Streak poke his head in, and then move his head back out of line of sight again.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166358
166360
>>166355
Silver moves to the side a bit, looking back at Spec before turning again to look at the leader of these ponies.

"One of my team who came with me. Seriously, however, you can not stay here forever. I do not suppose you have been listening in to reports coming over radio?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166360
166362
>>166358
The lead pony looks past Silver.

"Alright, you don't want to come out? Well I've got your friend here. And three civilians. If you want to walk away, show yourselves, and put down your arms."

He resumes pointing his Jenny rifle firmly at Silver, though tending to glace to the right doorway.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166362
>>166360
Silver frowns at that statement.

"...you three are changelings, are you not?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166363
166364
He ignores Silver, or seems to.

"We are not fooling around here! Come out! Now!"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166364
166365
>>166363
With a groan, Silver shouts out to the three gun'ponies', "ПРОСТО ПРИСТРЕЛИ МЕНЯ УЖЕ, СЛАДКАЯ ВЕЧНО ЛЮБЯЩАЯ СЕЛЕСТИЯ!"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166365
166366
>>166364
This startles them. Now, all three are pointing their guns at him.

[1d20 = 3]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166366
166367 166368 166369 166371 166372
>>166365
Silver just keeps on staring them down and shouting angrily at them in his native Cyrillic tongue.

"Я БЕЗ ВООРУЖЕН И ОКРУЖЕН, НЕ ВАЖНО, ПОНИ ИЛИ ПОДМЕНИМКИ, ТЫ ГЛУП, ЧТО В МЕНЯ НЕ ПРИСТРЕЛ!"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166367
166368
>>166366
All three ponies stare at Silver. The lead pony fires a single shot with a Bang at Silver.

[1d20+3 = (20+3) = 23]

The ejected cartridge hits his face immediately, and he flinches.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166368
166369 166373
>>166367
>>166366
But it hits

[2d7 = 7]

[1d20+3 = (6+3) = 9]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166369
166370
>>166366
>>166368
Now, both of Silver's commrades enter the fray

[1d20+6 = (2+6) = 8]
[1d20+6 = (3+6) = 9]
[1d20+6 = (11+6) = 17]
[1d20+6 = (8+6) = 14]

[1d20+3 = (2+3) = 5]
[1d20+3 = (15+3) = 18]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166370
166371 166372
>>166369
[4d7 = 16]

[2d7 = 5]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166371
166372
>>166366
>>166370
The lead pony is shot twice, and stumbles. The pony with the submachine gun is hit, but remains standing. The third pony, with the bolt action rifle, manages to turn and shoot.

[1d30+4 = (14+4) = 18]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166372
>>166371
>>166370
>>166366
He shoots the Salmon pony
[2d8 = 9]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166373
166374 166376 166378
>>166368
"ЧЕРТ ПОБЕРИ!"

Silver attempts to run back towards his companions.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166374
166375
>>166373
The pony with the Submachine gun is hit, but turns towards the Salmon pony, and fires

[1d20 = 1]
[1d20 = 6]
[1d20 = 15]
[1d20 = 14]
[1d20 = 1]
[1d20 = 3]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166375
166376
>>166374
He hits twice
[4d6 = 19]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166376
166377 166378 166379
>>166375
>>166373
Silver hears a high pitched whine that sounds like a crying child, and the Salmon pony falls down.

Spectral Streak turns to the submachine gun pony, and fires four rounds in rapid succession

[1d20+6 = (9+6) = 15]
[1d20+6 = (7+6) = 13]
[1d20+6 = (10+6) = 16]
[1d20+6 = (13+6) = 19]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166377
166378
>>166376
[6d7 = 26]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166378
166379
>>166377
>>166376
>>166373
Blue blood bursts out of the submachine pony as with a burst of green light, it turns into a changeling drone before it falls back and hits the ground.

But Spectral Streak opened himself up to fire from the rifle drone
[1d20+4 = (4+4) = 8]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166379
166380
>>166378
>>166376
Who misses

Silver is able to retreat to cover relatively easily, as it seems everyone is distracted
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166380
166381
>>166379
Silver checks on the salmon pony as a top priority
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166381
166382
>>166380
The Salmon pony is still exposed in the open. He's alive, but that's about the extent of the good news. His chest is pierced, and he is bleeding internally.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166382
166383 166385
>>166381
Silver's first task is to drag him back behind cover, and stabilize him.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166383
166384 166385
>>166382
Silver pulls him back, but Spectral Streak is still in the fight. He fires at the rifle pony

[1d20+6 = (15+6) = 21]
[1d20+6 = (6+6) = 12]
[1d20+6 = (12+6) = 18]
[1d20+6 = (19+6) = 25]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166384
166385
>>166383
[6d7 = 26]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166385
166386
>>166384
>>166383
>>166382
The rifle pony is downed

Silver will need a medical roll to attempt to stabilize the Salmon pony
104fca2
?
No.166386
166387
[1d20+4 = (7+4) = 11]
>>166385
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166387
166388
>>166386
The Salmon pony is still bleeding, and badly
104fca2
?
No.166388
166389 166390
[1d20+4 = (18+4) = 22]
>>166387
"Dammit! Stay with us!"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166389
166390 166391
>>166388
With added pressure on the barrel, Silver thinks he's achieved something. He still makes pained whines, and labored breaths.

Spectral Streak comes up to Silver.

"Are you okay?"

And from behind, a shot
[1d20+3 = (14+3) = 17]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166390
166391
>>166389
>>166388
And Spectral Streak is shot
[2d7 = 7]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166391
166392
>>166389
>>166390
Silver physically pulls Spec into cover.

"Forget me, you are one getting shot so much! Hoof over my gun!"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166392
166393
>>166391
“Ah!” Silver can see that the shot to Streak came from behind, and hit him lower on the barrel, around the belly.

“Ah!” He breathes out, and with a hoof, slides over the Grim. Silver presumably has a Jenny on a sling over his back.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166393
166394
>>166392
From behind...is there a changeling directly in view of them?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166394
166395
>>166393
There was, where Streak was standing in the doorway. Bug now he’s to the side of the doorway along with Silver, out of line of sight from the room.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166395
166396
>>166394
Spec got hurt bad, but how badly is he hurt? Is he still standing or is he as bad as the salmon stallion right now?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166396
166397
>>166395
He's in clear pain, but is still able to move around.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166397
166398
>>166396
Silver places himself between his comrades and the attacking changelings, keeping his Grim ready. He peaks the doorway for sight of the changelings.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166398
166400
>>166397
Silver can look over to see the "pony" formerly on the left is lying on its back, dead, the pony on the right has collapsed on its belly, evidently dead, but the pony in the center is on its belly, still trying to grasp a Jenny rifle. It has lost its disguise and can pull itself forward only with its right foreleg. Behind, a light yellow pegasus stallion is poking its head up.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166400
166401
>>166398
Silver comes out, aiming the Grim directly at the still living changeling. He shouts at him.

"Drop your gun and surrender!"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166401
166402
>>166400
Hmmm... roll intimidate
104fca2
?
No.166402
166403 166404
[1d20-1 = (7-1) = 6]
>>166401
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166403
166404
>>166402
The creature curls its lips back, and raises the rifle, firing a shot while holding it with its non-dominant leg.

[1d20 = 6]
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166404
166405
>>166402
>>166403
Missing, naturally
104fca2
?
No.166405
166406
[1d20+10 = (14+10) = 24]
>>166404
Perhaps for that fleeting moment in between him pulling the trigger on his Jenny and the sound of Silver's Grim going off, the changeling regrets his choices up to that point. It is a very brief moment, however, before the BANG of the Grim cuts him off.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166406
166407
>>166405
Ching

It's almost difficult to manage a single shot on the Grim. Almost. The shot lands somewhere around the base of the head. The creatures head slumps down, and its magic aura and foreleg let go of the jenny rifle.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166407
166408
>>166406
"Auf Wiedersehen, Dummkopf."

Silver looks up towards the pegasus who was peaking out.

"Is everypony okay?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166408
166409
>>166407
Clearly frighten, he answers

"Uh, yes. I think so. You're ponies?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166409
166410
>>166408
Silver nods.

"We are. Sorry it took so long to figure out they were not. Stay where you are for just one moment, I need to check on my comrades."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166410
166411
>>166409
"Uh, okay" He answers, hiding behind a chair behind the stage
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166411
166432
>>166410
Silver returns to Spec and the salmon stallion, pulling out their first aid supplies.

"Hold still, let me patch you two up."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166432
166433
>>166411
Both are lined up by the wall. It looks like all three ponies will need treatment. The salmon stallion seems barely conscious, but Spectral Streak presses his teeth together, and waits for Silver to help.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166433
166434
>>166432
Spec will have to hold on for just a moment longer, as the salmon stallion's more grievous injuries take priority. What can be done to him with the supplies they have left?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166434
166435
>>166433
Silver could try to find and remove the bullets, although it may be safe to let them linger for the moment. He has already stopped the bleeding. The salmon stallion is in most dire need of the magical coagulant, which unfortunately is in the shortest supply.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166435
166436
>>166434
Silver looks back at Spec.

"He needs that coagulant stuff..."
Anonymous
333dc25
?
No.166436
166437
>>166435
He breathes out. “So do you. Give him some.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166437
166438
>>166436
"I will be fine, it is you two I am more worried about."

He still nods at Spec, and gives the salmon stallion a dose of the coagulant.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166438
166439
>>166437
His breathing improves. He - and Silver, and Spectral Streak - needs bandaging and pain killers, and presumably plasma and blood later.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166439
166440
>>166438
While the bullets do need to be removed from the salmon stallion, they'll be fine left inside for the moment. For now, Silver focuses on just bandaging them up and giving them painkillers, starting with the salmon stallion, then going onto Spec, and then himself if any are left.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166440
166441
>>166439
Silver feels a surge of energy as the painkillers hit him. Spectral Streak gets back up, and then slowly, the Salmon stallion. Silver feels tired, as if carried entirely by stimulants. Large portions of his body feel numb where he knows intuitively he should feel pain. His heart beats quickly, yet it doesn't move much blood. But he doesn't feel like he is in a daze. The world around him feels all too real. All three stallions are ready to proceed.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166441
166442
>>166440
"Okay, for love of Celestia, do not get shot anymore you two."

Silver goes back into the room with the survivors.

"How many of you are there?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166442
166443
>>166441
The yellow pegasus stallion stands up, and looks over, followed by a rust-colored earth pony stallion, and the orange unicorn mare. The Pegasus and the Unicorn are noticeably well dressed, although the blue sweater worn by the rust-colored stallion is not far behind.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166443
166444
>>166442
"Right. We are with Home Guard, and we were sent here to clear building of hostiles and rescue any captives. There may still be changelings left in what parts of building we have yet to clear, so I advise that you stay here and stay hidden until we can verify there are no more hostiles, then we will call for evac and get you out of here. Understood?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166444
166445
>>166443
He's standing up fully.

"Uh, yes. Thank goodness. They had us convinced that they were Home Guard. Heh" he says, looking nervous. "We'll wait"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166445
166449
>>166444
Silver nods at him.

"They had me convinced, as well. That is reason you always perform flashlight test. Wish us luck, we should be back before long to pick and other survivors up."

Silver keeps his Grim handy as he, Spec, and the salmon stallion resume their sweep of the building, likely at a slower pace to accommodate how injured the salmon stallion is.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166449
166450
>>166445
(It should be noted that the deceased changeling has a Jenny and ammunition for it)
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166450
166451
>>166449
Hmm...how much ammunition?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166451
166452
>>166450
Two magazines, plus the magazine in the rifle
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166452
166454
>>166451
Silver definitely swipes all three mags before he goes, replacing the mag he has in his Jenny.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166454
166458
>>166452
Silver now has a full set in his rifle. Spectral Streak, limping ever so slightly, stays near the door well. But as Silver investigates the weapons left behind by the drone leader, Spectral Streak ventures further into the studio, moving over to the corpse of the drone on the far right, inspecting and then taking the bolt action rifle. The earth pony stallion starts to walk towards Spectral Streak, and then towards Silver and the door after Spectral Streak does not acknowledge him but moves towards the door.

"What do we do now?" He asks Spectral Streak, and Spectral Streak looks back to him only momentarily before placing the sling of the rifle over his shoulder, facing his head forward, and speaking as he walks towards the door.

"You heard him. Stay put for now."

The mare and the Pegasus are both standing, with the mare taking a moment to breath. The yellow pegasus tries to address Silver, or maybe it's Spectral Streak, saying

"Thank you, by the way. Can I get your name? We'll definitely want to tell this story when this is all over."

The salmon stallion cautiously pokes his head through the doorway to speak to Spectral Streak, who is limping as he walks along the wall to the doorway.
"We still don't know where-"

A loud crash, and the thunder of the second most evil sound of gunfire Silver has ever heard:
CHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA

In a moment, Silver hears the sound of glass breaking, he sees bullet holes appearing immediately above the lowered shoulders of the limping Spectral Streak, the Salmon Stallion moving behind the wall and raising his rifle, clouds of drywall in the hallway on the other side of Spectral Streak, Spectral Streak diving down and towards the door, and the yellow stallion falling.

From the second floor above the recording studio, one of the windows that line the wall breaks.
Anonymous
3a6a351
?
No.166455
166456 166459
boops the ponies
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166456
1962535.png
>>166455
Hiss!
104fca2
?
No.166458
166460
[1d20+6 = (14+6) = 20]
[1d20+6 = (19+6) = 25]
[1d20+6 = (3+6) = 9]
[1d20+6 = (19+6) = 25]
>>166454
"SHIT!"

Silver turns his sights upwards and fires a burst from his freshly-loaded Jenny into the second floor window.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166459
>>166455
is booped
scroonches

Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166460
166461
>>166458
In the dark of the window, Silver can see a dark silhouette holding what seems to be a rifle. With a quick Bang Bang Bang Bang in rapid succession, the silhouette recedes from view. In the next tense moments, Silver expects a reply. But none comes. The room above the studio, illuminated by dim blue lights, is silent, and no motion is visible through the window from this angle. More glass shatters as it falls to the floor. The yellow pegasus starts to get up. Silver may believe at first that his fall was caused by a bullet strike, but he appears unharmed. Spectral Streak, having dived to the ground behind the wall outside the doorway, peaks back in in prone position, holding his rifle. The salmon stallion, not peaking in, but speaking behind cover, laying next to Streak, says
"Well... at least we found their machine gun."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166461
166462
>>166460
Silver calls out to the room, "Is everypony okay?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166462
166463
>>166461
Earth pony:
"What was that?"

Yellow pegasus:
"I'm okay..."

Mare:
"Are there more?"

Spectral Streak:
"Almost got me. Keep your eyes up."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166463
166464
>>166462
"That could have been bad...maybe this room is not best place to stay hidden, yes?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166464
166465
>>166463
Spectral Streak: “It’s not hidden at all. There could be more up there.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166465
166466
>>166464
"Okay...change of plans. We will put these three and other captive I rescued in another room. I know of one that will be suitable." He looks to the yellow pegasus, the earth pony, and the mare. "You three are coming with us."
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166466
166467
>>166465
Yellow Pegasus: “Sure…” he shakes, still laying on the ground with his hooves over his head. He stands up, and darts to the door. The earth pony walks more slowly, hugging the walls and glancing over to the windows above. The mare is the hardest to coax out, staying put in her hiding space. Spectral Streak walks over, and essentially carries her out of the room, looking over his shoulder at the room above. The Salmon stallion stands in the doorway to keep watch at the room, then decides to come all the way into the studio, rather than leave his flanks blind in the hallway.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166467
166468
>>166466
Silver, feeling like the least injured of the three and the only one knowing where they're going to go, takes point, keeping his Jenny at the ready as he leads the group back through the parts of the building they already cleared. He speaks quietly to the group as they proceed, just in case there are any eavesdropping changelings watching.

"We are making stop to pick up green pegasus survivor in camera storage room, then we will drop all of you off in second floor office. There is pair of ponies there who managed to sleep through invasion and avoid detection."
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166468
166469
>>166467
The earth pony is now the one to reply: “Alright, we’ll follow you”. All six ponies are together in the hallway, out of line of sight from the room watching above.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166469
166470
>>166468
Silver keeps his head on a swivel as he leads the group towards the camera storage room, where he last saw the green pegasus.
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166470
166471
>>166469
Silver turns left through the doorway and into the hall, which is illuminated both by electric lights and sunlight through the windows. The three civilians move hastily behind Silver, fearing to stray far, but only waiting until Silver had turned the corner to follow. Spectral Streak takes the rear, keeping his gun pointed at the shattered window, and then, last to leave the studio, behind them. The Salmon stallion takes position with the civilians behind Silver. Silver turns the corner to see an empty hallway. It’s mostly quiet, with the humming sound of distant electronic equipment. It’s oddly serene, with no bullet holes to betray the battles that took place elsewhere in this same building. Silver feels the whole building shake and sway slightly, moved by some tremor that must be imperceptible on the ground. Then it’s over in a movement. Silver hears a very distant sound of footsteps, evidently up a stairway.

Silver arrives at his destination, the film storage room. At first he sees nothing but the shelves full of film reels and various other items, but through a gap in the shelves, he sees the green fur of the poorly hidden Pegasus pony.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166471
166472
>>166470
Silver smiles at the green pegasus when he spots him.

"Hello again. Are you doing okay?"
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166472
166473
>>166471
The Pegasus looks over at Silver with very wide eyes, clearly not expecting somepony to see him. After a beet, he says,
“Oh, it’s you again!”’ Yeah, I’ve just been here… not getting shot…” he moves his tail down under his legs and has an uncomfortable smile. “Did I hear gunfire?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166473
166474
>>166472
Silver nods, and pulls out his flashlight to give the pegasus the changeling test.

"Yes there was. Now, hold still just one moment."
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166474
166475
>>166473
He squints, and Silver sees his pupils dilate as his ears move back, and he leans back, picking up and folding his left hood. Silver can still see most of the eye. There’s no… obvious reflection? It seems to be an opaque white.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166475
166476
>>166474
Eh, close enough. Silver puts his flashlight away.

"Building is not yet clear, but we are moving you and other survivors to more secure office room on second floor."
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166476
166477
>>166475
“Oh” he moves his tail out. “Okay.” He attempts a less awkward smile.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166477
166478
>>166476
Silver motions with his head for the green pegasus to follow, as he exits the room.

"Come on."
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166478
166480
>>166477
The Pegasus follows Silver outside, where the Salmon stallion has taken point in the front. The ponies go forward down the hall until several figures walk into view from the left at the end of the hall. It’s a white Pegasus stallion in homeguard green with khakis, the vermillion pony Silver saw early, and a third pony, a dark purple earth pony stallion, also in homeguard green. The vermillion earth pony must be in his late twenties, and is actually the youngest. He carries a Jenny battle rifle, as does the white Pegasus, who is older. The last stallion, the deep purple earth pony, is probably in his forties, and carries a design of submachine gun Silver doesn’t think he’s ever seen before, with a heat shield and a curved magazine on the side. At first they point their guns at Silver and the ponies, but lower them quickly. It’s the Vermillion pony who says,

“Wait. Orange!”

The Salmon stallion replies “Kumquat.”

The white Pegasus, who has darker peppered tips on his wings, addresses the salmon stallion. “Is this floor secured?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166480
166482
>>166478
Silver's initial reaction of panic of having three guns pointed at him, his comrades, and the survivors turns to relief when he hears the salmon and vermillion ponies speak what must be a code phrase to each other. Although the salmon stallion is the one addressed, Silver nods in response.

"This floor is secure, we are just gathering survivors we found and moving them to more secure room on second floor."
Anonymous
3a6a351
?
No.166481
166482
ZeebPat.gif
What's Nadir up to these days?
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166482
166483 166484
>>166481
reeeeeeeee

>>166480
"Alright" the stallion says. "What of the top floor?"
Anonymous
3a6a351
?
No.166483
>>166482
Well? It's a serious question
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166484
166486
>>166482
"Unknown, most likely there are still some left. We were attacked by machine gun from top floor, though it is dead now."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166485
166505
>>166073
Amber comes to the trail, a winding road built on raised terrain above the stagnating brown leaf-stained water, composed partly of mounds of dirt that by happenstance rise above the inundated forest floor, partly of alluvial deposits built up by ancient overflows of the Griffking, partly of peat and the decomposed remains of millennia of plant growth, and partly, surely, of dirt and rocks brought from long distances to fill in and reinforce gaps in the roadway. Even in day time, this pathway must be dark, shadowed by the towering growth of ancient oak trees that must surely have grown before the Grimclaw dynasty, and flanked by a thicker undergrowth of willow trees that blot out most of the rays of the waning gibbous moon. Amber knows both rationally and instinctively that she was right to not trust the road, as the same quality that makes it so necessary to Amber and the flock, makes it attractive to danger as well. Looking into the damp dirt, Amber can see what seems to be the tracks of a recent wagon passing, the showed prints of a griffin paw, and the pawprints of some unidentified by presumably carnivorous animal. And yet the alternative is much worse. The opaque waters of the swamp surely hide quicksand, snakes, leeches, freshwater alligators, and perhaps worse... but worst of all, they take from the flock what they can least spare - time. The road is the only quick way from Katerinburg to the border at Griffking, and with haste they will be in Bronzehill by mid-morning. Amber feels tired, exhausted even, and Helder has to be persuaded by the other members not to stop long for rest at the dilapidated remains of a farmhouse present on an outcropping to the left at some point in the journey.
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166486
166487
>>166484
"Has it been searched?" He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166487
166488
>>166486
Silver shakes his head.

"We found these three," he says, as he motions to the yellow pegasus, the earth pony, and the mare, "captive of group of changelings impersonating Home Guard unit in two-story room on this floor. After we killed impersonating changelings, we were attacked by machine gun from second story of room."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166488
166489
>>166487
He pauses for a moment.

"You know a bomb was found in the regional administrative building a mile from here, in downtown." Then another pause. "I doubt they did all of this just to take the station off the air."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166489
166490
>>166488
Silver pauses for a moment in turn.

"What kind of bomb?"
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166490
166491
>>166489
"A thermal area of effect bomb that would not have left us here to be talking about it if the Homeguard and the air reserve hadn't squashed them. We don't know what they have here, but we know damn good and well it's no good for us."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166491
166492
>>166490
"Like Colitsyn...these civilians still have to get somewhere secure until building is cleared and we can call for evac."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166492
166493
>>166491
"Well... we'll send someone with them. But the Changelings must be stopped."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166493
166494
>>166492
Silver nods.

"Okay then, we will go finish clearing this building. Do not forget about two civilians in second floor office."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166494
166495
>>166493
"Yes sir." He says. He motions to the ponies behind Silver. "You. Come with us." He takes his hoof and moves it towards himself in gesture, and the orange mare, the salmon stallion, the yellow pegasus, the green pegasus, and the red earth pony all come to him. "Not you" he says to the salmon stallion, gesturing for him to stop."

Then the white pegasus turns back to Silver.
"So who is going upstairs?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166495
166496
>>166494
"Definitely not...eh..." Silver turns to the salmon stallion, "I realize I never got your name."
Anonymous
fb92046
?
No.166496
166497
>>166495
The Salmon stallion seems to hesitate, but answers
"Azelea Bloom... private first class in the War, but a corporal in the Homeguard." He answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166497
166498 166499
>>166496
Silver nots, and turns back to the white pegasus.

"He fought well but took large amount of bullets in fighting, most of which are still inside him. I worry about his continued existence if he keeps going."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166498
>>166497
*Silver nods,
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166499
166500
>>166497
Corporal Bloom stands silently, and then nods and says “I know where this room is located.” The white Pegasus listens to Silver and then says,

“Very well. Corporal Bloom, escort the civilians downstairs.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166500
166501
>>166499
Silver gently pats Bloom's shoulder, saying to him, "You did good today," before turning back again to the white pegasus.

"I do not know what your thoughts are as to sending somepony with him to help watch civilians, but we may need every pony we can get besides him to clear final floor."
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166501
166502
>>166500
Bloom breathes in, then breathes out, clearly still in pain from his injuries. He nods. “Thank you.”

The white Pegasus says to Silver:
“Yeah. I agree. Corporal Bloom, can you escort them alone?”

He replies,
“If - if there’s no more bugs behind us…”

The white Pegasus:
“We just came that way. There aren’t.”

Corporal Bloom:
“Uh, yes sir. I can escort them alone.”

He motions back to the civilians
“Follow me”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166502
166503
>>166501
"Alright. Rest of you with me. Let us get these bugs."
Anonymous
b865732
?
No.166503
166504
>>166502
They each nod.

The last pony in the group, the middle aged deep purple pony with the submachine gun, holds his gun up and says

“I’m from Canterlot, and I say kill them all!”

They follow Silver.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
104fca2
?
No.166504
>>166503
Silver leads the group back towards the unexplored part of the building, Jenny at the ready.
Amber Sunset
83964a7
?
No.166505
>>166485
Time is of the essence. Amber says to the rest, "We can't afford to stop. Don't make any noise, and be prepared to wade into the water if you hear a search party approaching." She idly wonders what latitude they are on if alligators may be a problem.