/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

hqdefault.jpg
Honey Roasted Mixed Nuts
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5695
5703
Get it?
Welcome to the next RPGame thread, continuing from where the previous thread - https://mlpol.net/vx/res/4910.html - left off.
The party now sits within a floating crystal (a double-terminated Chesterhedron, if anyone is bored) that was previously a pyramid buried in the ground.
A wealth of resources and opportunities are now available, and many players seem to have actionable goals and aspirations with regard to.
Infernius is currently in the forge, to speak with (or simply observe) Lenos doing what he does best. Tracy has gained a minimal proficiency with thrown kunai, Trump has grand aspirations to turn Port Barry into a thriving population center and focal point for a developing relig-nat-soc society centered around the most Holy and High concept of John Elway, Football, and (Elway willing) His Denver Broncos, with equal emphasis on Rockwell and his designs. Torcuil has much to ponder and develop, except he's distracted cuz THERE'S A FUKKIN' UNICORN!, and Thez is in MOST high spirits simply because not only has she re-acquired her lost record contract, but,... no that's pretty much it for her.
Welcome to the Game, for those unfamiliar and/or new. I'll caution against detractors for a variety of reasons I won't elucidate, just saying it will not go how you plan.
Please, ladies and gentlemen, fillies of all ages, let the games resume.
Thread theme: https://href.li/?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Dh3ftkRAs

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5697
5699
To start things off Thez appears before Tracy and asks (pointedly) "Can I have it back now? Ordinarily the party would get mass-raped when my tail is stolen, but the GM-faggot was distracted and forgot to play that part out."
Anonymous
MJZl7
?
No.5698
Spoilered

Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5699
5700 5701
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>5697
>back turned, in the process of squeezing the blood out of "it"
*notices Thez, and turns*
"......"
*begrudgingly hands "it" back, and fucks off*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5700
>>5699
"Thank you!" she calls after, admiring Tracy as she departs.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5701
5702
>>5699
Wait, did she just collect some of Thez' blood? I honestly don't KNOW what that will mean, but I'm certain it will be interesting!
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5702
5704
>>5701
>did she just collect some of Thez' blood?
Yes.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5703
5704 5705
>>5695
>Perks up
a fukkin unicorn?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5704
5707
>>5702
Good show!
>>5703
A fukkin unicorn, its in the stable.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5705
5706
>>5703
"Don't trust her. She's a total cunt."
Also, wtf were the mechanics behind her being invulnerable to my attacks last time? Was it some kind of spell? I can't find anything in DnD section on unicorns or /mlp/ that fits the ticket (in /mlp/ universe, they're prone to turn into pussies when their horns are touched, like Goku's tail).
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5706
>>5705
The spell is "Ethereal Jaunt", and it allows the user to become temporarily insubstantial.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5707
5708
>>5704
>bolts to stable
Hello majestic creature
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5708
5710
>>5707
"Greetings, smelly human," the unicorn smiles at you.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5709
Black-Sheep-Glow-Eyes.jpg
*stealth*
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5710
5711
>>5708
Oi, what ye know 'bout Scotland?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5711
5712
>>5710
"Scotland? As in "Earth"? I have heard of this place, but have never ventured. Several of my kind are rumored to have ventured its vast and expansive green-land. I am told it is a most wonderful place. Is that where you are from?"
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5712
5713 5714 5716
>>5711
Yes, and I have been looking for an...
Equine
like you as a companian
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5713
5718
1507333667852-4.png
>>5712
>inb4 unicorn secks
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5714
5718
>>5712
"Oooh, how suggestive of you," she says almost innocently. "I like the sound of a 'companion', it has been some time."
She chuckles to herself.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5716
5718 5723
>>5712
"Do you have a name good Scotsman? I have many names, but of them I prefer the name "Trollestia"."
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5718
5719
>>5713
>>5714
NO NO NO
WAIT
That's not what I meant
>>5716
>Trollestia
Oh god
"My name is Torcuil, The meme mage"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5719
>>5718
You said a unicorn,....
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5720
5721
"A pleasure my good Torque-wrench. I trust we will have lots of fun together," she smiles.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5721
>>5720
I'll be back in about an hour
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5722
"Don't fap, I know I'm sexy," she calls after.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5723
5724 5725 5726 5737 5805
>>5716
>Trollestia
I was going to do everything in my power to Fuck this unicorn, but now I'm afraid
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5724
5805
>>5723
Actually, upon further consideration, let it happen
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5725
>>5723
I did say it would be a shit-storm, and I wasn't (entirely) talking about Tracy. ^_~
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5726
5727 5805
>>5723
ill fuck it before you do.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5727
5728 5805
>>5726
Nuh uh! Also she may be a thot, but she's still a lady. The pronoun is "her"
>using the wrong pronouns
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5728
5729
>>5727
she want that bmc bro
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5729
5730
>>5728
I think she only likes Paladins
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5730
5731
1499578633484.png
>>5729
>hitting on the wizard
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5731
5732
>>5730
And not the cow-thing
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5732
5733
>>5731
infernuis hasent met her yet.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5733
5734 5737
2KU0U.jpg
>>5732
I think we both know who she'd chose
The answer is Trumpaladin
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5734
5736
635930370849909037-hands.png
>>5733
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5736
5739
TrumpHands-e1457102634194.jpg
>>5734

Anonymous
MJZl7
?
No.5737
5738
936636__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_cute_face_hi anon_meme_solo.png
>>5733
>>5723
>*teleports behind you*
>unstealth
"I'm here for you, Flashy."
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5738
5740
>>5737
Gah!
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5739
5742
iron_will__barbarian_hero__by_cheezedoodle96-d7c6p1k.png
>>5736
babby hands compared to infernuis.
Anonymous
MJZl7
?
No.5740
>>5738
>*affectionate nuzzling*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5741
5743 5750
"So what do you guys wanna do now? I mean we can kill stuff, or we can explore, or we can beat eachother senseless (in a very pinkie-pie sort of nonchalant tone), I'm okay with whatever!" Thez is standing on the ceiling, inverted.

Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5742
Micro-hands.jpg
>>5739
"I'm not so sure about that"
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5743
5744
>>5741
Thez really ought to take a sort of ownership of Inferius. Obviously not to the extent Tracy does with Trump, but she should be jealous given their past *cough* relationships *cough*, heart-felt exchanges at the bar and deeper feeling of connection, and also to maximize the drama

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5744
5745 5746 5748 5754
>>5743
Oh, she 'likes' Infernius, but she WANTS Tracy
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5745
>>5744
wat
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5746
>>5744
wat
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5747
5749
Did I stutter?
Anonymous
MJZl7
?
No.5748
5751
1198187__safe_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_armpits_black and white_grayscale_haircut_knife_monochrome_nipples_nudity.jpeg
>>5744
Come and get some, you butt-ugly bitch!
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5749
5751
rainbow_dash_confused__what_the_hay__by_raynebowcrash-d568qri.png
>>5747
You tell me
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5750
5753
>>5741
infernuis asks lennos if he needs some help forgeing.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5751
5752
>>5748
Hawt
>>5749
It shouldn't come as a surprise, Thez is psychotic with a penchant for murder and violence. Tracy is,....
Anonymous
MJZl7
?
No.5752
Spoilered
>>5751
Similar personalities do not always get along, sodomite.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5753
5756
>>5750
Surprised at the 'sudden' appearance of Infernius (he was fixated). "Oh, its you. What was your name again? Furnace? Hmmm," he looks at the great-sword strapped to your back.
"Oi, ya wanna hand me that?"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5754
5755
1503542173031.jpg
>>5744
infernuis also feel sadend by this statement.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5755
>>5754
He's a dick, don't take it personally. Besides, its not that Thez DOESN'T like you (she really does), but she also likes a challenge (read >rape).
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5756
5757
>>5753
sure.
*hands sword*
uNPXe
?
No.5757
5758
[6d6 = 17]
>>5756
He inspects it from a few different angles, checking its straight-ness, its flexibility, and taps it a few times against the forge.
"Not bad, but lemme try something."
He places it in one of the larger forges and waits a moment, lighting a cigarette from some of the flames spewing outward (singeing a few hairs in the process). After a few moments of it resting in the forge, it begins to take on the characteristic reddish-glow of increased temperature. He quickly pulls it out, and belches all over it. The belch spews napalm all over the entirety of the blade, which he quickly throws back into the forge.
"Almost done," he says, still behind the goggles (they're a bit big and comical for his size). He takes another drag and then pulls the sword, literally on fire and crackling, before whipping it neatly into an oil quench. While it sits in there, he casts firestorm, turning the entire forge-area into a momentary inferno.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5758
>>5757
holy shit lennos
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5759
5762
I'm surprised, I thought that would hurt more.
As the sword cools, he does a quick cantrip, and illuminated runes appear on the outside of the quench, which makes a distinct "crack" as it splits open, spilling oil out the side. He pulls the sword out, now blackened and slightly irregular and hands it to you.
It is warm to the touch, despite having fully cooled. He gestures toward a training dummy. "Try it out," he suggests.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5760
5762
"Oh, the command word is "Burn""
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5761
5764 5765
1tdl1kr-640x450.jpg
Alright, after the incredible haul last night, Trumpaladin has an ambitious set of plans. Overflowing with energy, Trumpaladin begins his day at 3AM, convincing Lenos to move the Pyramid to Port Barry, then securing and auditting the treasury. When that is accomplished, Trumpaladin meets with business leaders of the construction, masonry, carpentry, and other industries in Port Barry. There, he casts the spell THE ART OF THE DEAL to secure amazing contracts to begin construction on a library for magical knowledge in Port Barry, a Stadium-Cathedral for Football, and a monastery-school for Port Barry. Next, Trumpaladin uses the magic of RALLY to deliver a speech before a crowd of the citizenry of Port Barry. He tells them of the coming public works projects, of the jobs he's bringing, and of his intent to secure favorable trade deals. He inspires several to follow him. After this, he spends most of the day with a number of individuals who will compete to become managers of Trumpaladin Franchises. Accordingly, trump casts THE APPRENTICE to determine who has what it takes to be a manager for him. the winners will form the core of his new mendicant order, which will convert Port Barry to Football, train and develop a monastic order that will educate the citizens of Port Barry, train a secular clergy for the new Cathedral, and eventually convert the planet
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5762
5763
>>5759
>>5760
i go over to the dummy point my sword at it and say "Burn"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5763
5765
>>5762
The sword blade ignites in flames, which though warm to the feels do not damage you in any way.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5764
>>5761
Noted, and to commence as soon as this is done with Infernius and his (now) Flaming Burst Claymore
WBWRG
?
No.5765
5767 5768
[1d20 = 20]
>>5763
is my blade a flame now? or is it just on fire? either way i attack the dummy
>>5761
holy shit dude good plan, do you care if i train some preists aswell?

Hop8F
?
No.5767
>>5765
You can certainly try
\r
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5768
5770 5771
igor-bogdanoff-10572187bihpl_123.jpg
>>5765
ROFLMAO
Okay, this was going to happen even if you DIDN'T roll a crit, but since you did,....
As the sword (which is a whole and complete blade wreathed in flames) Explodes in flames that quickly consume the dummy.
"Oh shit! That worked better than I expected! I didn't think the napalm would take, I was just going for fire!"
The sword is embued with fire (when "Burn" is stated, and is smothered with the word "Shush") dealing an additional 1d6 damage. In addition, on a successful crit (regardless of the additional damage of the sword AND the fire) does yet an additional damage of 1d10, exploding and dousing the victim in napalm, which its self is a lingering fire.
NOW is when Trump enters and begins his plan, which since it involves conquest and all that, Lenos is actually cool with.

Meanwhile, as the building moves away from its original position and drifts toward Port Barry, a lone figure can be seen near the treeline, looking up at the departing building, with a small device in his hand.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5770
>>5768
As the sword *strikes the dummy....
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5771
5772
>>5768
>the call that saved the game
uNPXe
?
No.5772
[6d20 = 67]
>>5771
Unless a 20, I'm pretty sure no one noticed.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5773
5774
Yeah, no one noticed. Consider it foreshadowing.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5774
1503197216042.png
>>5773
considered
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5775
I was going to eat that tail in the last thread, but decided against it in the last moment...
*unfs in awe*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5776
5778
Alright. As the building drifts toward Port Barry, several of the rampart ballistae fire ineffectively at the building (they're not geared toward elevated targets). As it begins to hover overhead, many of the citizens and guards gather at various points along the wall and in the plaza, both in fear and awe. They never expected nor anticipated a floating crystal, and yet dude,... there's a floating crystal. As Trump begins to steel himself for the grand oration he is to deliver, Vandereim whispers to him "Oi lad, hold me aloft, and jump down to 'em. That'll rustle their jimmies!"
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5777
*peers over edge*
"They seem pretty butthurt down there..."
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.5778
5779 5780
image.jpeg
>>5776
Trumpaladin jumps down to a set of speakers playing "Shoot to Thrill"
http://youtu.be/4gDch1p4c_M
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5779
5781
>>5778
*jumps after, with an excited cackle*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5780
>>5778
Lenos takes advantage and uses the tower to blast the song over some sort of PA system. Trump, leaping magnificently (his armor, his gleaming sword, his complete abandon) descends to the ground at a safe speed, to deliver his rousing speech to the people of Port Barry who, having NEVER seen ANYTHING like this are entirely transfixed.
uNPXe
?
No.5781
5784
[2d12 = 20]
>>5779
... that was not the best idea. It won't kill you, but it does hurt.
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.5782
5783
image.png
Trump of course, is sure to have the appropriate lighting conditions
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5783
5785 5786
>There, he casts the spell THE ART OF THE DEAL to secure amazing contracts to begin construction on a library for magical knowledge in Port Barry, a Stadium-Cathedral for Football, and a monastery-school for Port Barry. Next, Trumpaladin uses the magic of RALLY to deliver a speech before a crowd of the citizenry of Port Barry. He tells them of the coming public works projects, of the jobs he's bringing, and of his intent to secure favorable trade deals. He inspires several to follow him. After this, he spends most of the day with a number of individuals who will compete to become managers of Trumpaladin Franchises. Accordingly, trump casts THE APPRENTICE to determine who has what it takes to be a manager for him. the winners will form the core of his new mendicant order, which will convert Port Barry to Football, train and develop a monastic order that will educate the citizens of Port Barry, train a secular clergy for the new Cathedral, and eventually convert the planet.
The people of Port Barry join in a tumultuous cheer. There's easily 500+ present in the plaza, with many more in the surroundings.
>>5782
Of course he does, Thez is a performer and can do those things. I'm not even bothering to roll, cuz his 'hand' is stacked.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5784
>>5781
>ouch
*hobbles to feet*
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5785
5787 5791
>>5783
Put me into the scene too. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.5786
5789
>>5783
"We will Make Port Barry Safe Again, we will make Port Barry Work Again, and we will MAKE PORT BARRY GREAT AGAIN!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5787
5788
>>5785
Of course you're in the scene! You were the first to land, and in spite of the pain (oh she's had WAY worse), they know you're part of the same group/team. In fact, seeing you fall from such a height and shrug it off only increased the group's image and yours personally.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5788
5790 5792
>>5787
>who said playing a hoers grants -2 charisma?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5789
5795
>>5786
>unrelented cheers and many hats fly into the air.
This truly is not what they expected when they woke up in the morning, let alone when the crystal started hovering overhead. They thought it was doom, and instead here is the promise of prosperity and emergence. The town is quite wholly (perhaps with a few exceptions cuz there's always contrarians) in favor of this magnificent golden-haired man with his gleaming armor and sword, who was party to the elimination of the rats which already improved their situation, now promising increasingly better circumstances and prosperity. What's NOT to love?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5790
>>5788
Well if you're referring to the ability mods for Dwarves or Half-orcs, don't worry I was gonna waive that. I was thinking +1 Str +1 Con, -1 Wis, -1 Dex.
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.5791
image.jpeg
>>5785
Trumpaladin can have sidekicks
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5792
>>5788
And, even that was just guideline. Tracy is going to be naturally and appropriately dexterous so don't worry about the dex, and the -Con was cuz as a pony she's kinda skinny.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5793
5794
Awakened hoers is +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma, but I guess that'd only account for the feral form...
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Awakened_Horse_(3.5e_Race)
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5794
5797
>>5793
>homebrew
I'll consider it, but I'm wary of 'other ppls' homebrew. There are plenty of fags who make homebrew. Me, not excluded
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.5795
5796
>>5789
Trump ends with a call to help volunteer work on his Cathedral, and to convert to the One True Football, attributing his success to Football
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5796
5799
>>5795
Dozens of city-folk surge forward; peasants, tradesmen/women, soldiers, etc. (no politicians tho Xp), all eager to learn more, to touch that MAGNIFICENT man, or just caught up in the moment.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5797
5798
>>5794
Don't consider it too hard. I didn't even know what homebrew means.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5798
>>5797
Homebrew = user generated (may be good, may be shit)
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.5799
5801 5802
>>5796
Trumpaladin has a table to sell his book, "Think Football and kick ass," written by him actually ghost written by someone else to the peasant who approach
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5800
This one seems pretty reasonable (I suspect it was an MLP fan). Works for me.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5801
5803 5804
>>5799
Thez where did she come from whispers in his ear "Don't be a jew, we've got plenty of money."
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5802
>>5799
>it was written by infernuis.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5803
5807
>>5801
Trump responds, "regardless, they need to read about Football."
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5804
5807
264135__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_knife_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>5801
"The money is just a way of keeping score, for my Flashy."
*Eyes shop displaying wedding dresses in the background*
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5805
5806 5807 5810
>>5727
>>5726
>>5724
>>5723
STOP TRYING TO FUCK THE UNICORN
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5806
5809
img-1742635-1-mlfw2732-132882592400.png
>>5805
If it happens it happens
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5807
5808 5809
>>5805
Yay! Torcuil is back!
>>5804
You know, even before this display the city is willing to cater to the party,....
>>5803
"Do they look like readers? Just give it to them before they start to second-guess."

Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5808
5811 5814
>>5807
"Way ahead of you. And it's available on audiobook as well"
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5809
5813 5818
>>5807
Oi, ye better believe
>>5806
I said no shaggin' de unicorn ye one eyed cunt
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5810
5812 5815 5822
>>5805
I will galdly support your ship, if you respect mine (but I swear, if you ever try to get in the way of our love, I'll shove a knife into her pooper, and strangle you with her intestines!)
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5811
5816
>>5808
"For FREE!" Thez interjects with a microphone. Yes, she has a microphone. The crowd cheers in response.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5812
5815 5817
>>5810
Meanwhile, in the stable, Trollestia chuckles at the proceedings.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5813
5818 5822
>>5809
unicorn get minotaur dick
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5814
>>5808
"Showmanship," she taunts as she wanders about the crowd, gesturing to and fro and whipping (political-style) the crowd into increased interest and participation.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5815
5819
>>5810
Am I goona have to start speaking in french so y'all don't misinterpret my meanings?
>>5812
Real question,
Description?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5816
5820
>>5811
Trump is genuinely peeved at Thez evidently taking revenge for Trumpaladin taking all of the jewels, but he's glad to see that his book is wanted, and it's good to get the word of Football out
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5817
>>5812
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MIND, BEFORE I DUMP ALL OF MY EROTIC /MLP/ PASTA!!!
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5818
5822 5825
>>5813
"oh please, you simpleton"
>>5809
You think that hottie over there belongs to you alone, do you?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5819
5822
>>5815
Do you mean "WTF has happened?"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5820
5821
>>5816
Surely you're familiar with the anime-gesture of pulling one eye open and sticking the tongue out?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5821
>>5820
>Weeaboo faggotry
No. Not in the least
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5822
5823 5824 5825
>>5819
What?
I meant a description of Trollestia
>>5818
Fuck you
>>5813
Fuck you
>>5810
B E G O N E T H O T

Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5823
>>5822
>Description of Trollestia
THOT
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5824
5827 5830
Trollestia.png
>>5822
Pic related, except a white mane/tail and no crown or shoes.

Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5825
5826 5831
>>5822
>>5818
how about we go to trollestria and let her decide.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5826
>>5825
So long as she doesn't make the wrong decision.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5827
>>5824
I don't know what I expected
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5828
Trollestia.png
Updated
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5829
Be glad I didn't go with Molestia
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5830
570570ce01c0093de022b2727e867c7e--supermodels-my-little-pony.jpg
>>5824
Trumpaladin has in mind pic related. If not this, then Trumpaladin will import this from this planet's equivalent of Slovakia
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5831
5832 5837
>>5825
"Oh she'll chose me"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5832
5833
>>5831
wanna bet?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5833
5834 5835
>>5832
"Why would she want a cow?"
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5834
>>5833
Can I leave now?
fucking children...
>walks off

Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5835
5836
>>5833
why would she want a monkey in armor?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5836
5842
"You know what, there's an easy way to settle this. Under the common law rules of property, ownership in a feral animal vests in he who first captures it - the rule of capture. That'd be Tracy. I don't believe she's been formally transferred to Tourcil, so Tracy still owns her."

"Tracy, can I have the Unicorn?"
>>5835
*Orange-haired God
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5837
1507400718073-0.png
>>5831
>*Concerned nuzzling*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5838
5840 5841 5845
George-Soros.jpg
Right. So. The party is all assembled, and the city-folk are in a jubilant frenzy, taking up both books and audio-books (not sure how that works, but I'll just leave it, kind of like hammers in MLP) and volunteering/offering themselves to participate in Trump's grand design. The whole city is in celebration.
And that's when HE shows up.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5839
5841
High in the air, what appears an elderly human literally walks nonchalantly on the air, laughing at the proceedings.
"What a remarkable display. I'm quite impressed"
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5840
5843
>>5838
Trumpaladin senses a threat
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5841
5844
>>5838
>>5839
i cast detect jew.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5842
>>5836
>You know what, there's an easy way to settle this. Under the common law rules of property, ownership in a feral animal vests in he who first captures it - the rule of capture. That'd be Tracy. I don't believe she's been formally transferred to Tourcil, so Tracy still owns her."
>Feral
Pretty sure talking horses don't count as feral

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5843
>>5840
Yeah he do.
Thez' eyes turn red, all mirth and enjoyment blasted away.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5844
>>5841
Oh, he's more than a jew in this world
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5845
5846
>>5838
I cast capitalist sheild
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5846
5850
>>5845
He snaps his fingers and the shield dispels as it was cast.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5847
5849
REEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SITUATION SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!!! A UNICORN'S NATURAL TELEPORTING ABILITIES SHOULD'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO TRANSPORT HER TO THE EDGE OF THE FOREST!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5848
5851 5853
"It has been quite some time since I've seen humans so,... animate. Whatever could be the cause of such revelry?" he condescendingly bantz.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5849
5851
>>5847
A 'normal' unicorn, yes
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5850
>>5846
>Severe autistic screeching
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5851
>>5848
"... bitches..." she aswers under her breath
>>5849
You'd better make her abilities clear later. I don't want an albino Starlight Glimmer in this story.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5852
5854 5855 5856
George continues, "And what have we here! A paladin am I right? I do sooooo love the taste of Paladin, with a healthy crowd of innocents to boot!" He continues.
Thez looks at Trump (and whoever is near, its kinda inspecific at the moment, but non consequentially): "This is BAD," she's serious.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5853
5857
>>5848
Trumpaldin comes out to great the aging man he believes he once saw in a Steven Spielberg and George Lucas film.

"We're making Port Barry Great again" he answers with confidence
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5854
5866
>>5852
So, uhh
Soros, huh
>furiously checks spells for something useful
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5855
>>5852
>implying I'll let anyone else get a taste of my Paladin
"And who are you, Sir?"
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5856
5859 5866
>>5852
"quickly," he whispers, "Set up a twitter account for me. We're going to need it"

Think of Childish insults to call Palpentine over there
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5857
5860
>>5853
"ARE you now? Quite a noble sentiment little human! I'm impressed enough that I won't kill you outright! To whom have I the pleasure of,... meeting (it sounds like he says 'eating')?"
WBWRG
?
No.5858
5861
[1d20 = 15]
infernuis jumps from the crystal towards the king kike and says burn
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5859
5862
>>5856
>twatter
Wut?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5860
5863
>>5857
"I am Trumpaladin. Former Guard of the Emperor and now the liberator and restorer of Port Barry"
uNPXe
?
No.5861
[1d20 = 3]
>>5858
OOOoooooggggghhh! That's right!

Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5862
>>5859
"It's a means to insult people before a large audience. Just do it"
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5863
5878
417778__suggestive_artist-colon-longinius_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_clothes_collar_colored_female_fishnets_frilly underwear_garter belt_knife.jpg
>>5860
"And I am his lawfully-wedded wife and noble steed, Tracy Cage!" the pale horse declares proudly
uNPXe
?
No.5864
5865 5869 5876
[1d20 = 20]
Sigh. He swats you aside effortlessly. "Cute, is this your milk-cow Trumpaladin? I am Soros, master of the Abyss, lord of the damned and king of all that is unholy!"
"HORSESHIT! You have no legitimate claim to the throne!" Thez yells from the crowd.
"A familiar voice? Most curious! Step forward!" He reaches his hand out and clenches his fist.
Thez grounds herself and observably resists his actions.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5865
5867 5870 5871
>>5864
Would disintegrate work on this bastard?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5866
>>5856
>>5854
Make us some meme, dumb frog summoner!
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5867
>>5865
I don't think so....
uNPXe
?
No.5868
5872
[1d20 = 3]
Sweet! She succeeded, and she disappears.
He scans the crowd to determine who spoke (both Thez and Tracy)
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5869
>>5864
"SHE IS NOT MY WIFE OR MILK COW!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5870
5874
>>5865
With a 20,... but disintigrate isn't necessarily an instant kill
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5871
>>5865
me dont think so i say from the inside of a colapsed building.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5872
5873 5874 5879
>>5868
>*offers soccer ball*
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5873
5875
>>5872
"I SWEAR TO GOD TRACY!"
5k9HX
?
No.5874
5888
[1d20 = 16]
>>5870
>20
anything else and nothing happens
KEK SAVE ME
>>5872
Fuck off with soccer
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5875
5877
>>5873
"I have to do SOMETHING with them!"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5876
5885
>>5864
ME A BULL YOU KIKE REEE
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5877
5880
>>5875
"YOU CAN BURN THEM"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5878
5881 5883
>>5863
"Are you now, little pony. You know, we have plenty of places in the Abyss for the likes of you. Wait, you smell of blood. Why would a pony smell of blood I wonder? No matter," he turns again to Trump.
"Is this then your congregation?" he gestures above the crowd.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5879
5882 5887
>>5872
Rly?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5880
5883
>>5877
"And set all the spirits free?! That's crazy!"
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5881
5888
>>5878
>gold-steel
>from an enemy you would meet soon
>Soros is Jew
I still have my rapier, right?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5882
5884 5888
>>5879
I will do this with all of the villains, until it something happens.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5883
5886
>>5878
"They are Port Barry"
>>5880
"If that ball is good for anything, it's as a dodgeball"
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5884
>>5882
I swear to God I will deport you
WBWRG
?
No.5885
5888
[1d20 = 3]
>>5876
infernuis whispers kek towords kike
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5886
5889
>>5883
Trump, take my sword
The impure gold will be his weekness
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5887
5891
>>5879
What does he say?
uNPXe
?
No.5888
[1d20 = 14]
>>5882
Noted
>>5881
Not THAT one,....
>>5874
Did you just try and disintigrate him?
>>5885
"Ahahahahah! Most interesting, most INTERESTING! A bull who knows the word of chaos! There is more here than meets the eye! I'm going to take my time with this! Starting with-" and he's cut off.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5889
5892
>>5886
Trump wields now both Vanderiem and Tourcil's sword,
"WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS CITY OR ITS PEOPLE TO YOUR FALSE SONG!"
uNPXe
?
No.5890
5896
[6d12 = 23]
From the heavens (remember that time she fell from the sky and punctured the giant's brain? That's a particular technique of hers) Thez lands a two-footed falling stomp technique that knocks George solidly to the ground, she falling near to him, the both a small distance from Trump, Tracy, Torcuil, the crowd, and (in a slightly different direction) Infernius."
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5891
5893
>>5887
What does he fucking say?!
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5892
5894
>>5889
"Psst! Boy! That sword is sheit! Grab me with both of yer wee hands!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5893
5898
>>5891
Sorry, he completely disregards the soccer ball. I don't know what you're hoping to accomplish with it. I will try and figure a scenario in which that works, but this is NOT it.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5894
5895 5896
>>5892
Not sure of what to do, Trumpaladin hands Tourcil his sword back, and grasps Vanderiem as if he were a baseball bat, and looks at the now-grounded George as if he were a guy who hadn't paid back his mafia-loan
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5895
>>5894
>Follows Trump
WBWRG
?
No.5896
5899
[1d20 = 14]
>>5894
>>5890
infenuis charges soros with horns.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5897
5900 60093
Thez and George both climb to their feet.
"And now it all makes sense. I didn't think the likes of these could speak Blasphemy such as can be seen in your wake. It was YOU wasn't it?"
"GTFO! You have NO business here, NO contracts!" Thez screams.
"I need no contract, because you have something that is MINE!"
"What I have is RIGHTFULLY mine, at least until succession has been decided," Thez retorts.
"Ahhh! But the Rockefeller is DEAD. NONE exist who can oppose me, and I'm taking back what is rightfully MINE!"
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5898
830631__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-wuzzlefluff_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_big head_the mask.png
>>5893
It doesn't have to be a positive affect. I just wiondered how a creature of darkness would react to concentrated anti-football...
*pulls giant knives out of knife cozy*
uNPXe
?
No.5899
5902
[2d20 = 5]
>>5896
Seeing Infernius' charge, Thez pulls out a fist-sized navy-blue stone. "Oh you mean this? You're welcome to (this is the point that Infernius hits) take it if you CAN!"
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5900
>>5897
"I don't know what you're talking about here, but Port Barry is now of a free people" he says to George, but now also to Thez, uncertain of the meaning of her words
uNPXe
?
No.5901
[1d20 = 7]
Unfortunate, your gore attempt does only grazing damage, as you glance off some field or aura protecting him.
"This one again? Away!"
5k9HX
?
No.5902
5903 5905
[1d20 = 5]
>>5899
I jab at Soros while he is down
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5903
5904 5906 5907
>>5902
He's still up
Infernius goes skittering to the side, not particularly damaged, just propelled.
"Hmmm. There is fight in these. But how fares these towns-people?"
"Oh fuck," Thez says, looking at all the onlookers.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5904
>>5903
"OUT OF THE STREETS," Trump yells
uNPXe
?
No.5905
[1d20 = 9]
>>5902
P-ting! The tip bounces off the same field.
"Hilarious! Let ME try!"
5k9HX
?
No.5906
[1d20 = 7]
>>5903
oh, okay
>I jab at him standing up
WBWRG
?
No.5907
5910
[1d20 = 4]
>>5903
infenuis rolls to intimidate the towns folk to runaway
uNPXe
?
No.5908
5911 5913
[3d6 = 14]
George stabs Torcuil with his clawed finger.
"DO struggle a bit won't you?" He clenches his teeth sadistically.
oKgpQ
?
No.5909
5912 5914
[1d20 = 16]
"So I guess we're attacking the old man?"
With all his might and fury, Trumpaladin slashes at George with Vanderiem
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5910
>>5907
You don't have to tell them twice, they're fukkin OUT (screaming and clutching their books, hoping beyond hope that this isn't their last day).
WBWRG
?
No.5911
[1d20 = 11]
>>5908
i scream hitler did nothing wrong then i charge at soros again (gore attempt 2)
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5912
>>5909
To his incredible surprise, George Soros experiences pain. I mean, when Thez hit him it kinda hurt, I mean it DID do damage, but this HURTS.
"THE WRATH OF HEAVEN DO FALL UPON YE YA SHRIVELLED DEMON-TURD"
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5913
5919
>>5908
SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT
I guess I fall back stuned
MJZl7
?
No.5914
5916 5921 5924
[4d20 = 35]
>>5909
*takes cue to launch a triple-weilding assault, after kicking soccer ball*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5915
5917 5918
He is knocked back a few feet, and is struck by Infernius who doesn't gore him, but has him in a grapple. For an apparently old man, he has INCREDIBLE vitality.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5916
>>5914
Soccer balls have bad karma...
oKgpQ
?
No.5917
[1d20 = 6]
>>5915
>Incredible Vitality
Unfortunately for him, Trumpaladin has SUPER MALE VITALITY!!!
Trumpaladin slashes at George once again while chuckling, "You have to go back"
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5918
5922
>>5915
slash a cross into his left asscheek and a swastika into his right
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5919
5920 5922
>>5913
Don't unicorns have some type of healing ability in mythology?
If so I need it now
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5920
>>5919
She's watching you squirm like the cunt she is.
uNPXe
?
No.5921
5925 5926 5939
[1d20 = 2]
>>5914
The soccer ball bounces off his head, disrupting his hair and visibly agitating him. He throws Infernius to the side.
"Such IMPUDENCE! Know ye not who you behold? Then BEHOLD AND TREMBLE!" He says, growiing in size, distorting in appearance, until he is about 40' tall, entirely demonic in appearance, and radiating evil, malice, corruption, and despair.
He lets out an incredible bestial/demonic ROOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

uNPXe
?
No.5922
5925
[2d20 = 5]
>>5919
Oh please, he just stabbed you, its not that bad.
>>5918
Dice for Tracy's attack
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5923
K, since you didn't roll nor did you know he was going to go ultra-mega-zord, I'll consider that a miss.
MJZl7
?
No.5924
5928 5930
[1d20 = 16]
>>5914
Rogues have precision and combat reflexes, right? Can't I make an extra attack in that turn?
*slashes at sinews*
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5925
5929 5930
>>5921
I cast alter-self on trump, he grows to 64' tall and the beauty of the American people
>>5922
But where did he stab me?
oKgpQ
?
No.5926
5930
[1d20 = 3]
>>5921
"CITIZENS OF PORT BARRY! BRING OUT YOUR BALLISTAS, AND DEFEND YOUR NOBLE CITY!"
uNPXe
?
No.5927
5929
[9d20 = 85]
"Since you lot seem so resistent to submit, I'll simply destroy this lovely city!" He screams.
"Get fucked you glorified raisin!" Thez says, teleporting in and launching a full-round attack-flurry.
MJZl7
?
No.5928
5933
[1d20 = 15]
>>5924
Continues to go for the same heel, with intent to cut through the tendon
oKgpQ
?
No.5929
5930
[1d20 = 5]
>>5925
Trumpaladin is Pleased by this development.
>>5927
"We will do much worse to you than waterboarding!"
Trumpaladin swings at Megasoros, hopefully now as MegaTrump
uNPXe
?
No.5930
5932
[45d8 = 207]
>>5924
THAT one lands.
>>5925
>alter self
>other person
Please revise your request
In the shoulder by the way.
>>5926
A few of the soldiers get your meaning and begin rushing to battle stations. They've never had to point the ballistae INWARD, but its worth a shot,....
>>5929
Whoa now, Torcuil made an error in judgement. I'll wait a moment to determine what happens next so it can be revised.
Meanwhile, Thez is still going apeshit at him.
uNPXe
?
No.5931
[1d20 = 10]
In response to Thez's vicious volley (holy shit, she wasn't this strong last time) he is taken aback, and launches 4 large meteoric spheres at her.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5932
5936
>>5930
Fine,
I cast
Alter-other
done
shoulder aint bad
MJZl7
?
No.5933
5935 5936
[1d20 = 1]
>>5928
*slashing intensifies*
Can I get a crippling blow to incapacitate this leg?
uNPXe
?
No.5934
5935
[24d6 = 81]
... Which land, (she's in midair btw) obscuring her in an inferno of smoke and fire.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5935
>>5933
Fuck me!
>>5934
Not as bad as that one though, kek
uNPXe
?
No.5936
5938
[1d100 = 42]
>>5933
o_o
>>5932
NOW Trump grows to
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5937
5939
... 42' High. Not full Soros height, but able to challenge.
Trump, you were saying?
"Oh lets GET him!" Vandereim seems to be drooling.
oKgpQ
?
No.5938
>>5936
Trumpaladin's size is almost as big as his ego. He tries to think of something memey to say, but instead just slashes with Vanderiem


()
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5939
5941
>>5921
40'
>>5937
42'
>Not same height
Explain mutherfucker
MJZl7
?
No.5940
5941
[1d20 = 20]
*continues to eat into this leg, triple wielding*
Have I cut through his sinew yet?
uNPXe
?
No.5941
5944
[9d6 = 30]
>>5939
Whoops, I thought I made him bigger. Okay, Trump is larger, sue me.
>>5940
Oh yeah you do. As Trump approaches, George buckles on the side that Tracy is going to town at.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5942
To his (and Thez') immense surprise, George is actually seriously wounded at this point. What the fuck? he thinks to himself. These are MORTALS!
MJZl7
?
No.5943
5949
[1d20 = 20]
>Achilles style K.O.
*duck out of the way before he falls* but not before pickpocketing one of his monster sized shekels
oKgpQ
?
No.5944
[1d20 = 15]
>>5941
Trump lifts Vanderiem over his head and casts him down upon the nnow stumbling mecha-soros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZC67Qr-68
oKgpQ
?
No.5946
5947 5948 5950
[1d20 = 20]
>>5945
Way ahead of you, Trump hacks and hacks
uNPXe
?
No.5947
[1d100 = 34]
>>5946
Uhhhh,...
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5948
>>5946
>that dice role
As beautiful as a map of Pennsylvania in the 2016 elections
MJZl7
?
No.5949
[1d20 = 18]
>>5943
>giant shekel acquired
*carve a swastika into his asscheek*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5950
5951 5952 5962
>>5946
With the righteous might of Football, the combined will and hopes of Port Barry, his own resolve, and a ridiculous bastard (sword) designed SPECIFICALLY for this type of scenario, Trump cuts George's arm off at the shoulder (including part of his pectoral area).
uNPXe
?
No.5951
5953 5954
[1d20 = 12]
>>5950
WAY more greviously wounded than he EVER expected, George does not even have the vitality to speak Blasphemy. He immediately teleports away to a distance of 300' above ground. He also reverts to man-form.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5952
>>5950
"You have received but a small taste of what we can deliver" Trumpaladin says to Sorosaur, who hopefully is in the process of bleeding to death
MJZl7
?
No.5953
[1d20 = 19]
>>5951
*dangle stolen shekel in a cocky manner, sticking out tongue*
oKgpQ
?
No.5954
5958
[1d20 = 12]
>>5951
"Fire you Ballistas at him!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5955
5956 5957 5959
He casts a contemptuous glare at the whole party, particularly Trump, who is unlike any paladin he's ever faced (and he's faced LOTS).
"THIS ISN'T OVER!!!"
And with that he vanishes.
oKgpQ
?
No.5956
>>5955
"Your reign of tyranny is over," Trump says not really to Soros so much as to the citizens of Port Barry, who are looking out of their homes
\r
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5957
>>5955
OH SHIT
WE DID IT
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5958
>>5954
The soldiers, finally making their way to the ballistae, fire comically into the air below where George was stationed. They REALLY need to modify those for elevation.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5959
5961
>>5955
Did he notice I took his shekels?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5960
5965
For a moment, silence descends upon Port Barry. The city-folk, unaccustomed to such,... excitement, are initially fearful to emerge from their homes.
Thez, limping a bit over to Trump, whispers "This is your chance."
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5961
5963
>>5959
He's a jew, he wouldn't CARRY shekels,....
WBWRG
?
No.5962
[1d20 = 12]
>>5950
infernuis impressed, good job trump.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5963
5964
>>5961
Then what did I get via pickpocket? I rolled a 20
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5964
5966 5967 5968
>>5963
A magnificent assortment of pocket lint. Also a dry-cleaning stub.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5965
5969
>>5960
"WE HAVE DEFEATED THIS PRETENDER!" Trump yells, arms raised out, and rock music starting to play
"We'll win so much, you'll get tired of winning. Believe me."
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5966
5969
>>5964
Check the dry cleaning stub
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5967
>>5964
Trumpaladin wears formal business suits under his armor
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5968
5970
>>5964
Fucking jews, not accommodating my thief quirks...
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5969
5974 5979
>>5965
The city folk begin to slowly emerge, fearful that something else will come raining down on their heads.
"I think they need a little more than that," Thez whispers (you can cinematic if if you like).
>>5966
Its a dry-cleaning stub. What do you expect to find?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5970
>>5968
Oh, you just tried to steal from a jew. They've thought of that. They won't ALL be jews.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5971
5975
*loot severed arm for fabric* (Soros wears only the best silk suits)
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5972
Shall I cinematic it?
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5973
5976 5981
So about that cut in my arm with the jew germs
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.5974
5977 5978
>>5969
"TODAY BEGINS A NEW ERA. YOU WILL NO LONGER SUBMIT OR COWER BEFORE FORIEGN POWERS, BUT STAND PROUDLY, AND ASSUME THE PLACE YOU DESERVE AMONG THE GREAT CITIES OF THIS PLANET."
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5975
>>5971
Now THAT is a good idea.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5976
5977
>>5973
>enjoy being a were-jew
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5977
5980
>>5976
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>5974
Well said
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5978
5984 5985 6007
>>5974
Slowly, beginning from the walls and towers, increasing amongst the citizenry, until the entire town is swept up in its wake, begins a chant of "Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,..." and so it crescendos into a wave of celebration and revelry easily topping the previous rally's. You did not plan this, but it could not have worked more in your favor. Port Barry is now devoted to Trump, to Elway, to Rockwell, and whomever the shiny and awesome ones (not Thez, "HEY!" shush) should indicate.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5979
5982
>>5969
It's gotta be something remotely useful, I rolled a 20 robbing an incapacitated target
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5980
>>5977
Also, you die from jewness. I'm kidding, he didn't attempt to poison you, he didn't consider you a threat. If he did, he'd have slashed you with claws. That was one of those 'bitch plz' moves, where he stops you with a finger.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5981
>>5973
>has already bottled Jew blood
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5982
5983
>>5979
That doesn't mean the target has anything of use ON them. Try pickpocketing a homeless man
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5983
5986
>>5982
Okay....
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5984
>>5978
>Pat trump on the back
You deserve this
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5985
>>5978
infenuis put trump on his sholders
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5986
5987
>>5983
It was a nice roll, I accede, but you have access to sufficient resources that you could craft/build far more exciting things than you might find from pickpocketing. Thing BIGGER ^_~
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5987
5988 5989
>>5986
I've kind of been avoiding that, because it's hard to imagine her making good stuff with hooves
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5988
>>5987
Friendship is Magic. Xp
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5989
>>5987
I'll just keep crafting 6 gorillion knives to increase my skill
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5990
5991 5995
Alright! Since the fight is over, bantz and cinematics and all sorts of shenanigens are open season. Questions? Comments? Elucidations?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5991
5994
>>5990
What can I gain from these events?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5992
5993 5998
Also, you all gained a level on that one. I don't even have to look at the numbers to know that. The benefit of being underestimated is being underestimated. Still, you won (and more soundly than I thought possible)
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.5993
5996 5997
>>5992
So...
Who and what is where now?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5994
>>5991
Respect, admiration, approval, (not just from the city folk, Lenos is quite impressed, and he's second to 1 guy as far as crafting magicz)
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5995
5999
>>5990
i liked that we cut off soros's arm.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.5996
5998
>>5993
trumps on my shoulders.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5997
6002
>>5993
Good question. Trump stops being super-giant (its a duration spell) and rejoins the crowd (I didn't realize that a giant-Trump would help rally the people, cuz I'm an idiot).
The city is won (hearts and minds, they feel that these peeps will protect, serve, and enable them to make themselves great, which will make their city great, which will make the world great (they don't k now 'again' cuz that was generations ago).
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.5998
6004
>>5992
Level 14?
>can now see invisible/hidden enemies
>>5994'
*recoils at prospect of normies knowing her name*
>>5996
"HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.5999
6003
>>5995
Nice pali. I didn't plan it, the dice spoke
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6000
6001 6003
>rape
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6001
>>6000
Who's the gets-thief NAO?
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6002
6006
>>5997
Where's troll-estia before she trolls us to hell
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6003
6011
>>6000
>>5999
STOP STEALING MY GETS
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6004
6005 6006
>>5998
why you hiss we all celebrate, be happy tracy.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6005
>>6004
If his ass is going to be on anyone's back, it's going to be mine.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6006
6008
>>6002
Where did you last see her?
>>6004
Yeah, Thez is with this. "We should be glad to have survived. If he had said Starl--- I won't say it, but if he had said it, even I might have died. Its a blessing he underestimated us."
oKgpQ
?
No.6007
6009
>>5978
Trumpaladin holds out his arms. He is not yet done

"Great citizens of the great city of Port Barry, you have seen so far two of our efforts to Make Port Barry Safe Again from threats domestic and foreign. We have killed the rats who sought to control your city. We have cleaved the arm and sent fleeing a man who an hour before thought himself an invincible emperor over half the planet. But just as your needs do not end at freedom from fear, our plans do not end at freeing you from tyranny. For far too long this city - once a center of commerce and commercial activity - has decayed and languished under reduced economic activity. Commerce and industry have waned. But we hear your call and we understand your needs. No longer shall this city decay and its ports remain empty. No. We shall make Port Barry Work again! I have met with leaders of business and the forge, and will begin contracts for new weapons productions at the forge. This will put many citizens back to work, and increase trade at the harbor. And many have in this time pointed to the sad state of Port Barry's education system. To this end, I have contracted the construction of a new library, which will be filled with the accumulated magical knowledge of centuries. Nor will I end there. I have commissioned the beginning of the Mile High Monastic Order, which will offer a free education to every citizen, from plow usage to long bow practice to metalurgy.

But all of this is but a subset of a larger issue I am here to talk to you about tonight. You see, we are not but individuals seeking our own interests, but agents of a higher power, and it is that higher power who guides us all, and who helped me defeat the foriegn pretender tonight. That higher power is Football. It is He we serve, and He who helps us. To this end, I have commissioned the construction of a Stadium - to be constructed by Port Barry Labor - to the worship of Football. Football shall bring meaning to your lives, as it has to mine. And finally, I have commissioned a mendicant order to teach you all of Football, and to teach the whole world of Football. Port Barry shall be the instrument to teach the world of its power, and Port Barry ships shall sail to every continent to spread its word.

You see, there is something bigger going on here, bigger than me, bigger than you, bigger than perhaps all of us. An evil entity known as the Terrasque keeps us all in its thralls, and prevents us all from joining the shining Valhalla of Sports Authority Field. We are set on slaying the beast, and freeing us all, and freeing you all. We need your help, and that is why we need your faith in football, your labor in the forges, and perhaps your arms in the field of battle. But in this fight - should you take it on as you own as I have - you will find not only the freedom to live on your own, to make full use of your talents, and to enjoy the fruits of your labor - but you will find all of the glory of freeing the planet, of being a free people."
\r
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6008
6014
>>6006
Uhhhhhhhh
Being a bitch
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6009
>>6007
Even Thez be like ^;_;^
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6010
The cheering of the crowd is near deafening.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6011
6012 6021
Oekaki.png
>>6003
I'll give it to you, if you make me big again.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6012
6013
>>6011
I never made you small
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6013
6015 6017
>>6012
GM nerfed me...
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6014
6017
>>6008
Oh you, wanna spar? ^_~
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6015
6016
>>6013
Nerfed? Small? Wut? You lost me
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6016
>>6015
You said my size change wears off. I want be big enough to carry a victory lap.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6017
6020 6025
>>6014
I'm gonna regret this unicorn thing
>>6013
UHHHHHHHHH FINE BITCH
I make you however tall you want
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6018
6019
Oh, you mean the sarcastic checking of gets. Yeah, that was me. ^_^
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6019
6022 6023
>>6018
infernuis go to bar with trump still on sholders.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6020
>>6017
If I can keep this autistic ship going this long, then you can keep aiming for that unicorn, you pussy!
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6021
6026
>>6011
I can take GETs too you know
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6022
6024
>>6019
*bites*
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6023
>>6019
So long as Trump can do business at the bar, then sure
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6024
6028 6029
>>6022
*kicks*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6025
6027 6029
>>6017
"You say that,...." Trollestia says into your mind.
... as the party descends into a chaotic brawl
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6026
>>6021
"What's mine is yours, Flashy"
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6027
6034
>>6025
Well fug
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6028
6030
>>6024
I'll fucking >rape you irl if you think you're going to carry him for the victory lap instead of me.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6029
6031
>>6025
*irritation intensifies*
"Oh, this bitch again!"
>>6024
*bites*
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6030
6037
>>6028
come at me insano hoers
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6031
>>6029
*kicks*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6032
6034
Alright. Its off-topic time, so feel free to attack one another, practice on one another, engage in whatever, dialogue whatever,... theme=whatever (no threats).
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6033
6036
Its not even dice rolls at this point,... bring it
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6034
6038
>>6027
Is troll horse gonna rape me?
>>6032
I decide to practice with my raiper

Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6035
6039 6043
GM, do you think you should introduce some Port Barry Citizens as NPCs? Should I do it? I think we need a leader of the Davisean Mendicant Order of the Universal Church of Football
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6036
6040 6042 6043
>>6033
Trumpaladin casts a charming glance at the Unicorn
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6037
6041 6043
>>6030
*rear kicks you to the ground* (as full-sized hoers)
"I. Am. The. Noble. Steed!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6038
6040
>>6034
"Do you want me to?"
and
"Is 'rapier' a euphamism?"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6039
>>6035
i also think this is a good idea
>upboated lel
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6040
>>6036
You have tracy
>>6038
I aint saying either way
No, it is not
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6041
6042
>>6037
*grapples thot*
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6042
6044 6045
>>6036
>*worried nuzzling*
>>6041
>Trying to grapple an adult mare who's already pissed off
*full form rear kicks you away*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6043
6046 6076
>>6035
Agreed. If you want to do some you can, and I will do some (or all) as needed.
>>6036
um
>>6037
Thez, again with popcorn (there's a machine in the mess hall)

Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6044
6045
>>6042
full force*
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6045
6048
>>6044
>>6042
activates "burn"
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6046
6047
>>6043
Thez, can I have some popcorn?
This is entertaining
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6047
6049
>>6046
"Here," hands bag, disappears, and reappears moments later with another bag.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6048
6052
>>6045
>escalating the conflict
*draws beef-shaving knife threateningly while looking back with a menacing glare*
"Fuck off, sports drink mascot!"
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6049
6050 6051
>>6047
>sits in lawnchair
20 bits on the cleric
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6050
>>6049
"I dunno, that pony has some fire in her," nom nom nom
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6051
6053
>>6049
Agreed tho, a good bet
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6052
6059
>>6048
im not afraid of you cunt, you have no power over me!
*slash*
*slash*
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6053
6054 6065
>>6051
Uses meta rod to silently buff Infernious
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6054
>>6053
"Oh, well NOW the bet is off. Speaking of which!" she exclaims before disappearing.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6055
6056 6059 6074
Trump briefly stops what he's doing to turn to the fight. "You might want this," Trumpaladin says to Tracy, giving her his leather vest to use as lightweight armor (it's too big but it will cover pretty much her whole body)
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6056
6057
>>6055
Shes got a hydra-hide parka,... better than leather
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6057
>>6056
If nothing else it's a "mean joe green" moment for Tracy
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6058
6060
slashes tracy some more
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6059
6061 6062
>>6052

Are we really going to just attack eachother? GM said nothing life threatening.

*dodges with lv 14 rogue evasion*
"BULLS AREN'T FIT FOR RIDING!!"
*cannon-like rear kick*
>>6055
>too big for a full-grown hoers
"Wh-why thank you, Flashy!" *blushes*
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6060
>>6058
>the dumb bull's slashes just miss Tracy
>KAPOW
*another rear-kick* right to the chest
*neighs angrily*

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6061
>>6059
Don't mind me then, keks and all
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6062
6063
>>6059
you attack infenuis first.
*stabs knee*
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6063
6064
>>6062
>already has developed evasion and uncanny dodge, with a base speed of 50 ft
*teleports behind you*
"Buffin perso- aww who am I shitting!"
*kicks you in both the asscheeks, leaving permanent tissue scarring (under the fur)*
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6064
6066
>>6063
this boring infenuis go carry trump
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6065
6067
>>6053
>has finished popcorn
"Are you gonna eat that?"
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6066
>>6064
"Not with that magnitude of butthurt, you aren't!"
*struts ahead of you*
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6067
6069
>>6065
I already did
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6068
6072 6073
why you so crazy hoers? what happend that make you snap? maybe infernuis can help you.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6069
6071
>>6067
You DID? Splendid!
You start to feel woozy, unable to maintain your balance and coordination.
"Oh dear, you don't look so good. Here, let me help you to someplace quiet."
>whoof
>rape
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6070
GM is ROFLMAO
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6071
>>6069
God damned unicorns
>that feeling when my haggis has been stirred twice
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6072
6073 6075
>>6068
"Learn some boundaries, you stupid bovine! Some things are meant to be left between married couples!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6073
>>6072
>>6068
If u 2 are still at it in a few minutes, Thez will be more than happy to join in.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6074
6079 6081
>>6055
>*nuzzles back*
"Want to go for a victory lap now, Flashy?"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6075
6077 6078 6080
>>6072
TRACY YOU NO MARRIED. HE NO LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6076
>>6043
A crowd of people surround Trumpaladin trying to reach him. A fight or something breaks out in the bar, which distracts some people, but not all. Trumpaladin sees a blonde haired man trying to reach him, though too far away. He recognizes the man, as being one of the citizens who surrounded him when the rats were killed, and as being a leader of the Ballista teams, trying the hardest to reposition and aim the devices. From all his years of experience, Trump can tell just by looking at this man he has motive and skill. He signals to the men around him to let the man come closer
"Nice to meet you trump, really impressive what you did back there" he says
"what's your name kiddo," Trump asks
"Terry," he answers
"Nice to meet you Terry,"
"I've been thinking about what you said. I don't want to be slave to any false king, or any cabal. But those who gave you the power"
"aye. Football"
Terry is a bit stunned at the name
Trump says "you saw the video didn't you?"
"what?"
"The Video of Super Bowl XXXII"
"Yes. Yes I did... that tackle"
"The Helicopter takle?"
"Yes"
"Left me in awe first time I saw it too."
"Is there... More?"
"There's so much more."
Trumpaladin produces a copy of Superbowl XXXIII, made on VHS home recording that day back in '97.
"Take this" he says. "and show it to all you know."
"You'd give this to me."
Trump asks a question already sort of knowing the answer "What do you do?"
"Well I used to be a team leader loading and unloading ships on the Dock. When the Economy crashed I helped my family on the farm, directing oxen teams. I've recently become involved in the militia. I'm Sargent of a siege team."
"I see you have quite the talent for leadership." Trump pauses "Listen. I can't do this alone. This is a very big project, and I need help. Tell you what. I'm starting a new mendicant order. An organization dedicated to spreading the word of Football. I want you to be a leader of it"
"But I scarcely know Football myself!"
"You recognize the power and the glory. That is what it takes. Faith. It's a learning experience for us all. you shall learn more when you see Superbowl XXXIII and when we organize our first game. And you shall learn more about leadership as we go along. But I can see you have the talent. You have the faith. You've got what it takes"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6077
>>6075
stop being delusional.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6078
>>6075
>pin drops
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6079
6085
>>6074
Trumpaladin pushes away a horse nuzzle, eyes still on Terry
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6080
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW.png
>>6075
>*eye twitches*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6081
6082 6083
>>6074
Thez and Torcuil whooof back, the latter appearing disheveled.
"Do we have a winner yet?" she says, slurring a bit.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6082
>>6081
>it wasn't the unicorn
My haggis doesnt feel that good after being stirred
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6083
6084 6086
>>6081
It was never a contest. Nobody wants to ride a fucking bull around town for their victory lap.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6084
6087
>>6083
>Victory Lap
We've only just begun. I'm building an empire
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6085
>>6079
[anxious hoers noises]
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6086
6088
>>6083
he not want ride you. hed rather "ride" that unicorn tracy,
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6087
>>6084
[excited hoers noises]
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6088
6089
>>6086
*ignores for the good of everyone in the vicinity*
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6089
6090 6091
>>6088
it not good to be this blind tracy, infernuis just try to help make sane.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6090
>>6089
>walks away looking fpr trollestia
I said it omce and I'll say it again
Feckin' children, the both of ye
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6091
6092
>>6089
>*threatening glare* (bandit-style intimidation)
[irked hoers noises]
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6092
6093
>>6091
tracy adolf wouldnt want you insane, he loves you.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6093
>>6092
[angry hoers noise]
"Go look for followers for your little cult somewhere else, BBQ bull!"
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6094
6095
Trumpaladin leaves the bar, in search of still more young souls to recruit
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6095
>>6094
*follows after, in stealth*
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6096
6097 6098
While walking, Trumpaladin casts a charming glance at Trollestia
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6097
6099
>>6096
Go shag ye own horse
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6098
6103
>>6096
[heart-heavy hoers noises]
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6099
6100 6101
>>6097
That's exactly what I'm doing
You're going to have to cast a spell to make Tracy look like pic related if you want me to leave Trollestia alone
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6100
>>6099
>no pic
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6101
6103
>>6099
what a dick.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6102
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GM won't let me kill the fucking hoers!

Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6103
6109
>>6101
Agreed
>>6098
I take it you want me oo do this?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6104
6107
WHERE DID MY PIC GO!

Just make her look Fluer-De-Lis hot
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6105
6106
Thez and Trollestria for that matter are roflmao
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6106
6107
>>6105
[frustrated hoers noises]
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6107
6108 6110 6111 6113
>>6104
I hate everyone here
>>6106
If you want it, then
>poof
You are now the epitome of beuaty to trump, go leg hump him
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6108
6112 6113
8c625c13797cf35c69f0325d993bde6e1c20321b292f029cf53925234ea1eec5.jpg
>>6107
even infernuis?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6109
6113
>>6103
>giving Tracy a makeover
>possible
If you could do it...
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6110
6112 6118
>>6107
>I hate everyone here
Fucking kek
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6111
6112
>>6107
I don't hate you... (although my character sort-of has, for the fist half of the game) Let's be friends.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6112
6114 6115 6117
>>6108
Keep posting that image and you'll be pushing it
>>6110
>>6111
I revise my former statement
I hate waifu stealers

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6113
6117 6209
>>6107
>hate
Oh you, you don't really mean that,.... Xp
>>6109
Thez likes this idea. Dog-eared for future.
>>6108
"Hey, you busy?" The scotsman was fun, but Thez likes to end up raw.
And with THAT (deliberately avoiding the aftermath) I'm out for the night.


Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6114
>>6112
but lenni is qt
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6115
6116
>>6112
I didn't steal anyone's waifu...
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6116
>>6115
Not you,
Your husband
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6117
6119 6121
1501656123882.png
>>6112
Is it theft if she was mine to begin with?
>>6113
>The future
So Trump isn't taking Tracy home tonight
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6118
6120
>>6110
>*affectionate nuzzling*
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6119
>>6117
>implying I didn't talk to her first
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6120
6125 6127
TQl95Ji.jpg
>>6118
"Listen here blue one, whatever your name is. There's a graph of craziness to hotness. You're only about a six on the hotness scale, but you're a ten on the crazy scale. Well, maybe a nine. You'd be date-able if you were only a 5 on the crazy scale, but as you are you'd need to be a perfect 10. And you're not there"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6121
6174
>>6117
I didn't say that, I'm letting u all decide (phone posting nao). Let the dice decide if there's an impasse/conflict
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6122
6123
This unicorn would be fucking dead, if GM hadn't buffed her to unnatural proportions
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6123
6124
>>6122
Oi, dats me waifu you sack of shit
>turns to troll-estia
Dinner?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6124
6128 6129 6209
>>6123
"Winner take all"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6125
>>6120
*visibly cringes*
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6126
With a Paladin?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6127
6130
>>6120
[confused hoers noises]
>*worried nuzzling*
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6128
6131
>>6124
"Its the thrill of one more kill"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6129
6131 6132 6209
>>6124
want this dick bb?
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6130
6132
>>6127
i told you he dosent love you, devote your life to adolf.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6131
6133 6135 6209
>>6128
I think turning Tracy into a white unicorn is the funniest and simplest resolution
>>6129
The hierarchy goes:
Paladin
Wizard
...
...
...
Tracy
...
...
...
...
Whatever you are
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6132
>>6129
"Bovine dicks are gross.." she says under her breath
>>6130
[murderous hoers noises]
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6133
6134 6209
>>6131
*whips out bull dick*
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6134
6136 6209
>>6133
"Eeew!" upon seeing the gross, floppy, tentacle-like appendage
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6135
6137
>>6131
>poof<
Trump is now a raging faggot, trying to get in the minotaurs pants
Jk, tracy is now Fluer-de-Lis with murderous tendancys
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6136
6137 6138
>>6134
>tfw human lik penis(comes with mutation)
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6137
6140 6141 6209
>>6135
Can I at least be a fabulous-made Earth pony version of her?
>>6136
>has micro-wiener
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6138
6139
0edbc2c7b66b209e6ad9d5a4570ad219f65cf75a3da4b89ebc14f1b173abe77b.png
>>6136

Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6139
>>6138
>unidonk
Fucking pleb.
WBWRG
?
No.6140
6142 6143 6144 6209 6318
[1d12 = 3]
>>6137
rolling d12 for dick size
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6141
6145
>>6137
>removes horn
>changes main to light blue
Better?
WBWRG
?
No.6142
6145 6210
[1d12 = 7]
>>6140
>plus con gm?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6143
>>6140
>setting it in stone
3-inch dick is now canon.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6144
>>6140
TOP
FUKIN
KEK
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6145
>>6141
[confident hoers noises]
>>6142
no rerolls!
oKgpQ
?
No.6146
6147 6148
[1d20 = 6]
Rolling
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6147
6148
>>6146
I guess that means that a blue maned earth pony is "good enough"? No Melania
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6148
6149 6151
>>6146
>>6147
[satisfied hoers noises]
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6149
6150 6151 6152
570570ce01c0093de022b2727e867c7e--supermodels-my-little-pony (2).jpg
>>6148
Can you really have this with a Blue mane though?
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6150
6155
>>6149
Pale blue,
Not dark blue
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6151
6153 6156
>>6149
>>6148
Ah, I thought you were rolling for dick size (was being supportive)
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6152
2ad007d63864afcb68509069c8f762c5--mlp-luna-pony-party.jpg
>>6149
I guess it's doable
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6153
6154
>>6151
He rolled a 3
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6154
>>6153
I know.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6155
6157
>>6150
Actually, ya know what
>tazes Trump
>Trump is now paralized
>sit tracy's new ass on his face
>run off with Troll-estia
Take that you waifu atealing shit
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6156
>>6151
he did roll
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6157
6158 6162
>>6155
AH HELL NO

KILL HIM TRACY!
oKgpQ
?
No.6158
6159 6162
[1d20 = 2]
>>6157

Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6159
6163
>>6158
Fuck
oKgpQ
?
No.6160
6161 6163
[1d20 = 17]
But...
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6161
6210
>>6160
That doesn't mean trollestia is doing anything other than trolling
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6162
6165 6173
>>6157
Aren't Paladins immune to paralysis? It'd just hurt.
>why am I saying this?
>>6158
>*consolate nuzzling*

5k9HX
?
No.6163
6164 6166 6173
[1d20 = 20]
>>6159
HAHAHA
>>6160
NO THIS IS BULLSHIT I TAZED AND PARALIZED YOU
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6164
>>6163
holy shit
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6165
6170
>>6162
KILL HIM!
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6166
6168
>>6163
OHHHHHHHH
GET
REKT
SON
oKgpQ
?
No.6167
6168 6169
[1d20 = 20]

Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6168
6170 6173
>>6166
>>6167
You were saying?
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6169
6171
>>6167
im calling mod abuse
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6170
6171
>>6165
>picks up tracy
>throws at face
>pics up unicorn & runs
>>6168
Bullshit
I paralysed you first
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6171
6172
>>6169
Kek, I'd need to be a coder
>>6170
The 17 and the 20 say she's trolling you
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6172
6174
>>6171
>implying youre gm
MJZl7
?
No.6173
6174 6175 6177
[1d20 = 11]
>>6162
>>6163
>checks manual
>they're resistant, not immune
>>6163
"You fucking bastard bastard!"
*roll to angrily throw keen edged knife in his general direction*
>>6168
[nursing hoers noises]
*loads paralyzed Flashy onto back*
"It's okay, Sweetheart. Let's get you home."
*trots off with him back toward Crystal*
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6174
6176 6210
>>6172
look at >>6121
>>6173
>Strangely interested in the blue horse
"hello. I'm not sure we've met before
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6175
>>6173
>not being grateful for getting you your flashy back
Jerk
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6176
>>6174
>amnesia
[scared shitless hoers noises]
*Now galloping*
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6177
6179
>>6173
*shits on tracy*
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6178
6179 6187 6210
Trumpaladin attends another meeting to meet with possible recruits that night, holding a mare in his arms. He later goes home with the mare. Assuming of course, she stops trying to stab and goes with him to a different restaurant. Otherwise she stays there

Tourcil tries to go home with the unicorn, but receives a troll face
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6179
>>6177
>evades shit
>kicks sand in eyes
>>6178
[accepting hoers noises]
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6180
6181 6182
I need sleep
Night faggots
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6181
>>6180
[salutating hoers noises]
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6182
6183 6184
>>6180
Had fun. I hope you did too.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6183
>>6182
Tonight was fun, see yall later
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6184
6185 6186 6210
>>6182
[spoler]hey tracys player infernuis just wants to help get sane. are we cool ?
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6185
>>6184
oh my not so secret.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6186
>>6184
NO! I've worked far too hard, for too long, to get where I am now!
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6187
6188
Goodnight everypony.
>>6178
[romantic hoers noises]
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6188
6189
>>6187
"romantic"
Anonymous
MJZl7
?
No.6189
6190
>>6188
[deadly hoers noises]
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6190
6191
>>6189
3Edgy5me
Anonymous
MJZl7
?
No.6191
>>6190
[edgy hoers noises]
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6193
6194
58-wtf_is_this_shit.jpg
>mfw
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6194
6196 6197 6208
>>6193
>Torcuil shape shifts Tracy to appese Trump
>this fails
>Torcuil tazes trump
>20
>Torcuil puts Tracy and Trump in a "comprimizing" position
>Torcuil runs away from Waifu theif
Questions?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6196
6205
1dxet4.jpg
>>6194
Pretty sure that's not what happened
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6197
6199
>>6194
Yes. Why do players inevitably devolve into rolling for penis size?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6199
6201
>>6197
Infernius felt that it was necessary.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6201
6204 6205
728.png
>>6199
And how did that work out for him?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6202
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Let this be a lesson to players about putting things to a dice roll. To illustrate this point (and because its been talked about at length) when I finally get around to Thez confronting Lenos about the bet, they're going to get into a fight that will be entirely determined by the dice. I honestly don't know how the fight is going to go, even though (knowing both character's stats and abilities) I know what SHOULD happen.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6204
Love conquers all.png
>>6201
Everyone knows about his micro-wiener now...
>tfw no penis, so my character wouldn't do that
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6205
6206 6207
>>6196
>I posted first therefore giving me priority
Also I didn't take the equine, you happy?
>>6201
Honestly that was a 10/10 moment
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6206
>>6205
This. It made it worth staying up until 2:00 AM.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6207
download_3.jpg
>>6205
>Trollestia didn't take me, are you happy?
yes
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6208
6217
>>6194
There's so much to comment on, but I'll start with the Tazing. Rolling a 20 was magnificent, and indicates that you would probably do max effectiveness, if not doubled (I'm not looking at Taze at the moment, whether its duration or damage, or whatever).
However. Trump IS entitled to a saving throw, which he very clearly ALSO landed with flying colors. Hence, I would assume that either A. he magnificently avoided the Taze OR he grabbed YOU while you were doing it, subjecting BOTH of you to the effects. I'm not changing what went down, but in future that is the 2 choices I would then roll to determine.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6209
6318
>>6113
Thez would not have said this if what Infernius' later dice roll indicated was true. See what you've done, you've created a paradox Infernius!
>>6124
If any of you actually expects to get anywhere with her, you're seriously being trolled.
>>6129
Again, that die roll.
>>6131
That's kind of what I'm thinking (the disguise). I won't comment on the hierarchy.
>>6133
... and again
>>6134
... and again
>>6137
lol, how prophetic
>>6140
Okay, this is the point that the paradox ends. Technically, everything before this moment is now minimally (pun intended) invalid.

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6210
6318
>>6142
Not to beat a dead hoers, but no. You would have gotten a racial bonus, but you neglected to declare it. This is ALSO one of the risks of putting things to a die roll, is not applying the correct/any modifiers. Since none of you have bothered to ask what your character's attributes even ARE, I can't emphasize how ill advised a move this was.
>>6161
kek
>>6174
wut
>>6178
Perfect. Also yes.
>>6184
You don't have to type out spoiler you can just use s and /s (or ctrl+s and type it in)

Well, it wasn't the worst possible scenario to play out.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6211
*emphasize enough

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6212
6213
The common metric for such rolls is 1d6+3, with modifiers for racial size. I would've given Infernius an additional +1, being a minotaur. However,... I wasn't here. So between the tazing, the dice, and the temporary amnesia, everything else checks.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6213
6214
>>6212
>Amnesia
Trumpaladin genuinely does not know the Blue One's name
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6214
6215
>>6213
Appearance change, got it.
There's another thing about Paladins which you should and your character would know. The special mount.
>The paladin’s mount is superior to a normal mount of its kind and has special powers, as described below. The standard mount for a Medium paladin is a heavy warhorse, and the standard mount for a Small paladin is a warpony. Another kind of mount, such as a riding dog (for a halfling paladin) or a Large shark (for a paladin in an aquatic campaign) may be allowed as well. A paladin’s mount is treated as a magical beast, not an animal, for the purpose of all effects that depend on its type (though it retains an animal’s HD, base attack bonus, saves, skill points, and feats).
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Paladin#The_Paladin.27s_Mount
I had one in mind that I was going to introduce, but I'm really not sure where this is going atm.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6215
6216 6218
gallery_69_17_189845.png
>>6214
1. Can I have an Abrams M1A1 as a mount?
2. Can I import pic related from Slovakia?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6216
>>6215
*Slovenia
Multiclass/Balance Questions
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6217
6220
hello.png
>>6208
GM, you said at the beginning of the game in >>1171 → that you'd be giving Tracy barbarian attribute. Could I, if possible invoke a mindfuck and trade just a bit of my rogue nature for emphasis on barbarian quirks or, preferably, similarity to a psionic Wilder? I didn't know anything about classes when I started, so I chose rogue because of Tracy's expert proficiency with knives and 'slippery mind', but I've actually been RPing as something closer to a wilder, hoping to covert Tracy's madness into power. I'd be willing to take the full extent of any drawbacks, like Wilder's 'volatile mind'; I've actually already been doing that up to this point: I've already been trying to keep up the character and make irrationally violent decisions, and it'd be nice to have an attack boost when giving into rage. I'm a rogue now, but I don't think Tracy would have that much ability in handcrafts (mudpone) outside the realm of knives. I'd even take the barbarian's 'illiteracy' quirk, (since Earth ponies aren't exactly comfortable turning pages). Overall, I'd really prefer to trade the handcrafts for auto-psionics/rage, since Tracy really came into the game already mindfucked. I don't want any extra shield/weapon/armor proficiency; I just like to to incorporate the rage/insanity from either the barbarian/wilder classes, sort of like when I used /HATRED/ on those zombies, in the first thread here >>1196 → and >>1200 →
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6218
6219 6221
>>6215
If that's what you really want (not the tank), then sure. I'll have to think of a way to introduce into this world/storyline. all my careful planning, ruined
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6219
>>6218
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'LL MURDER THIS ONE TOO, IF I HAVE TO!!!
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6220
6223
>>6217
Minimally, that's fine with me. Lemme know where you wanna be at. I think you guys are at 13th level, I'll have to check in a bit.
BTW, since the party didn't actually kill George, so the only experience gained was circustantial.
Anyway, let me know.
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.6221
>>6218
Nah, ill see whatever you have. Besides a "mount,"really isn't the same as what he's after here, which is basically a waifu
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.6222
6225
He'll take several actually
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6223
6226
>>6220
Wilder/barbarian is closer to Tracy's character, being an insane Yandere THOT. I mostly wanted Rogue for the light weapons proficiency.

Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6224
6235
Where are the characters anyway?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6225
>>6222
Check'd/Kek'd
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6226
6227 6318
>>6223
So like, ENTIRELY Wilder/Barbarian?more paradox, this is gonna take me all week to wrap my head around ~_~
Okay, but not much into Wilder to start with?
Anyone else wanna do some tweaks, since I've got time to do the reading?
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6227
6228 6230
>>6226
Uh clarification
Is my play pointing me toward Mage, Wizard, or Sorcerer?
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6228
6229 6231
>>6227
Also, a pluck one of Tracy's hairs
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Mount
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6229
6232
>>6228
>not waiting for the chance to get one of Trollestia's hairs, and summon a nerfed version of her that would serve you willingly

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6230
6232
>>6227
Mage=Wizard, but you've honestly been playing more like a hybrid. You haven't done much of anything (IF anything) wrt spellbooks/memorization(sorc), but you're playing (int and theme) like a wiz. Soooo,... what's in a name? Sorcerers learn far fewer spells, but can cast them more times per day (not that you've come near casting all spells/day for either category.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6231
6232
>>6228
That won't work on player
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6232
6233 6234
>>6231
uhhhhhgggggggg
>>6229
>not realizing i can change the biology
But would it work on troll pone?
>>6230
Mage= Learned power in magic
Wizard= Born with powers, but required study to refine them
Sorc= Born with natural talent, and doesn't need to study much

Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6233
6236
>>6232
You could make a great meme-wizard, if you studied your memes hard enough.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6234
6236 6246
>>6232
Yes to the first, interesting to the second. 3.5 doesn't differentiate that way, but your description of Wizard fits perfectly.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6235
6237
>>6224
Asking again
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6236
6239 6240
>>6233
Ah you think the memes are your ally? You merely adopted the memes. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the normies until I was already a man, by then they where nothing to me but cringy!
>>6234
Wait, really?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6237
6238
>>6235
Trump was busy campaigning, and I thought you were with him. Given the group was involved in the fight, I'm putting everyone still in Port Barry. Specifics can easily be remedied by stating where characters are going/deciding to do.
Oh yeah, you DO need to figure out how non-flying characters are gonna get back into the building BTW.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6238
>>6237
>Ha ha, non levitating peasents
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6239
6241
>>6236
The spell is intended for a non-sentient mount, but I see no reason it wouldn't work for a sentient one. Don't expect text-book service, and we're talking more like a 4th level spell in this case (since it would be a direct summons and not a temporary one,... I'm assuming that's what you're aiming at).
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6240
>>6236
It's funny, because the earliest depictions of Merlin describe him as a Wildman who lived in a cave in the woods isolated from society with only animals for companionship. He was born with the power to receive strange messages from the beyond in the form of visions into the future, which he recorded by writing down magical symbols, which he left to townsfolk in exchange for books and quills.
He was basically a medieval +30 year old, antisocial, NEET wizard, with an uncanny power to tell the future using memes.
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6241
6242 6243
>>6239
I just want fast travel,
not a sex doll
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6242
6244
>>6241
You lie.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6243
6244 6245
>>6241
Get out
Kidding. So, are you looking to summon Troll and have her stick around, or are you looking to summon her for a limited period, after which she'll return to the stables?
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6244
>>6242
I respect women
Skeleton army is summoned on other side of planet from dead meme
>>6243
Stick around
not unlike a familier
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6245
6247 6252
>>6243
Doesn't he need to acquire the hair first?
Also, why's this fucking unicorn crashing in our crystal? Shouldn't she be protecting her realm in the forest?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6246
6247
>>6234
Also, are we only taking game elements from 3.5? I don't want it to only be pure DnD....
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6247
6248 6249 6251
>>6246
No, that's just the engine I'm basing everything off of. I'll throw in whatever you guys want (there's space, for example, which hasn't been explored yet).
>>6245
There's not really an existing spell like that but it most closely resembles a 5th level summon, waiving the spell duration (since summons are technically extra-planar).
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6248
6249 6250
>>6247
SPACE?
>builds telescope
Also, can dead memes be necromancy?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6249
6251
Spoilered
>>6247
Answer the unicorn questions. My character loathes her.
>>6248
Tracy is not unlike a dead meme...
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6250
>>6248
Well, yeah. Trump expressed an interest in getting lvls in space marine (technically, paladins can't multi-class but meh, its my Game).
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6251
6253
>>6249
Sorry, I linked to the wrong post in >>6247
The latter part is to the unicorn question.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6252
6255
>>6245
Yes to the hair, and why is cuz hoers are part of her domain in this world. Also cuz lulz
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6253
>>6251
*Torcuil's unicorn question
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6254
6256
Aside, I wonder how many anons read this shit Xp
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6255
6258
>>6252
Hoershit! Get her out of my stables!
What class is she? Epic druid?
Anonymous
5k9HX
?
No.6256
>>6254
Hi to anyone reading
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6257
6258
Can I exploit favors out of these grateful townsfolk?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6258
6259
>>6255
Nah, Celestial Charger (not epic, but clerical ability)
>>6257
Most probably
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6259
6260
>>6258
Who's around me currently
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6260
6264
>>6259
PCs or N(on)PCs?
Anonymous
Hop8F
?
No.6262
6263
image.jpeg
>tfw no one noticed that my improvidently written text last night would have featured Trumpaladin waking up next to Tracy
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6263
Spoilered
>>6262
I noticed.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6264
6265
>>6260
both
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6265
6266
>>6264
Trump is there I think, Thez is hidden, and maybe Infernius. There's lots of civilians, as I'm pretty much starting up from the end of Trump's second(?) rally (after George).
That was so epic, cutting his damn arm off
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6266
>>6265
Where are we in the town?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6267
6268
The Rusty Duck, since that's the town favorite.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6268
6269
>>6267
And I'm still a full grown hoers?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6269
6270
>>6268
lol no, that ended sessions ago
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6270
6271
>>6269
Oh, I thought the wizard did it again at the end of the last session, for the victory lap...
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6271
6273
>>6270
Oh. I thought that was just cosmetic. In that case, yes.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6272
6274
What are the surrounding characters doing?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6273
6274
>>6271
This would make me a light warhoers, right?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6274
6275
>>6272
Trump would be mingling with the crowd and promoting his plans for Port Barry, Thez is literally on the ceiling, learning more about his plan (its new to her as much as anyone, and it is interesting). Infernius would be nom'ing a blue cheese chicken sammich. The people are either eating and/or fixated on Trump.
>>6273
Temporarily, yes.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6275
6276
>>6274
*Tell the people about our upcoming wedding ceremony*
uNPXe
?
No.6276
[1d20 = 2]
>>6275
You're a pastel, talking warhorse. I don't think that's gonna be believed, but lets find out.

Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6277
6279
>laughter
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6278
*anger*
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6279
>>6277
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6280
6281
>[angry hoers noises]
Are any of the NPCs talking?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6281
6282
>>6280
Yes, mostly among themselves. The Soros fight was an unprecedented habbening
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6282
6283
>>6281
*twitches hoers ears*
What d they say about Soros?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6283
6284
>>6282
They're replaying the fight, telling eachother what they were able to see and/or hear (remember, they bolted mid-way through the fight)
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6284
6285
>>6283
Am I still covered in blood?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6285
6286
>>6284
You should be, but I'll assume that you both (Trump) washed up before addressing the people.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6286
6287
>>6285
How big is the pub?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6287
6288
>>6286
The Rusty Duck is about the size of the Sticky Wicket, except entirely restaurant/bar. It is an inn also, but clearly the owner is more interested in atmosphere than commercialism.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6288
6289
>>6287
I assume Flashy is doing some kind of speech. Better not get in the way again.
>stealth
Can I wander off and see what's around?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6289
6293
>>6288
Sure. I forget what time it is in game, so I'm going with early afternoon. The plaza is also bustling, again the habbening. As you leave the Rusty Duck, people recognize you as part of the party and pat you on the shoulders, neck and snout appreciatively. (they were doing that before, I just didn't think to mention it; one of the downsides to summarizing what I imagine occurring)
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6290
6291
I gotta say, I'm having trouble wrapping my head around how a warhorse is in stealth in broad daylight, and how this looks in any way natural. Fug it.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6291
6292
>>6290
Stealth wasn't actually that important to me, desu... I just laugh at the thought of 12,00 lbs of sex-drive and raw, unfiltered edge just suddenly appearing and disappearing without warning.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6292
>>6291
I laugh at the thought of said flitting from cover to shadow and back. Kinda like Twilight in the time-travel episode
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6293
6294
>>6289
>As you leave the Rusty Duck, people recognize you as part of the party and pat you on the shoulders, neck and snout appreciatively.
And to think I was going to unironically burn down this town two plays ago...
*Is a bit irritated by the extra attention*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6294
6295
>>6293
Deal with it, you guys saved them from ultra-mega-George
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6295
>>6294
*Asks them what they knew about the mega kike*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6296
6297
They've heard of demons, but never seen 'em and certainly not one that's 40' tall
(FYI, the 40' vers is the real one)
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6297
6298
>>6296
Had they ever seen the small one before?
*is slightly nervous having been possessed multiple times in the past, but doesn't show it*
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6298
6300
>>6297
Nope, George Soros is completely unknown to them
Also, George is a particularly advanced Balor if you ever get bored.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6299
6302
balor.png
He never bothered to bring his weapons (pride) nor evoked his flaming aura (again), but here's a pic I should have included.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6300
6303
>>6298
I already bottled his blood: does it have any uses?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6302
6303
>>6299
Yeah.. he probably would've used a sword, or a whip...
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6303
6304
>>6300
Almost TOO many. Poison, magical component (spells OR item creation), summoning tool, rare (valuable) item, etc.
>>6302
Both
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6304
>>6303
>Both
Kek. Not anymore.

Now has:
>hydra blood: (used by Hercules to one-shot countless monster)
>Thez blood
>Balor blood
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6305
6306
For scope 'normal' Balor blood is more potent than Hydra.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6306
6307
64897__grimdark_grotesque_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_blood_decapitation_grayscale_hematolagnia_-fwslash.jpg
>>6305
>mentioned hematolagnia quirk in first thread
>was going to just drink it...
Tracy wouldn't know it was poisonous though...
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6307
6308
>>6306
Well, Tracy is a special case. I could think of it going a number of ways, above and beyond poison (as a drink).
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6308
6309 6310
embarrassed.png
>>6307
>tfw you have to bend your character, and not just whip out a bottle of blood and drink it, for the sake of looking good in fron of your husbandos friends
...!
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6309
6312
>>6308
What, you want to drink it now? That will influence the outcome actually. The results would be put to a die-roll mind you, but not being in a stressed situation is a significant factor in the results. Also, whether she realizes that drinking uber-demon blood might have side effects and whether she has steeled herself to it.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6310
>>6308
You better believe it
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6311
6312
In fact, that could easily explain any discontinuity as far as going from rogue/barbarian to wilder/barbarian (for example, that would negate the "less in wilder" stipulation)
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6312
6313 6314
>>6309
Nah, I'll wait until I actually know wtf I'm doing. There's no reason as for why she'd just drink it immediately..
Unless, of course, you recommend otherwise. I desire supernatural buffs that can increase my rage boosts and get me closer to 'ghost rider'.
>>6311
What would explain?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6313
Spoilered
>>6312
shart...
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6314
>>6312
I'll wait until you make the decision to even consider the possible ramifications, though 'asking around first' is most advisable. As far as discontinuity, it would explain why a barbarian/wilder would not have known of any supernatural ability until recently. A wilder can be assumed to have had an existing ability previously (even if latent) while 'drinking weird blood' would explain why such abilities would be new and exciting.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6315
6316
*stealth*
*goes for a trot*
How many buildings are there in Port Barry?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6316
6317
townpackunlabelled-1024x662.jpg
>>6315
Lots. The population of Port Barry is in excess of 1000, so between the city and the surrounding farmland (there is) we're talking adequate housing for all (mostly rural but some posh). Additionally there's the government buildings, and the commercial stores (you only got the rundown from the jew so there's more than he told you).
I'm not set on pic related, but along these lines.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6317
6319
>>6316
Alright then. What interesting buildings are in the immediate vicinity to the Pub?
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6318
6319 6320 6324
1507311359740.png
>>6226
>>6210
>>6209
>>6140
Infernuis feel sad by penis, so me just start walking in a random direction away from "friends"
Im looking for mountains.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6319
6321
>>6318
Oh (don't) fuck off. Though you'll NEVER live it down, desu the roll is invalid. Let that be a lesson though.
>>6317
Depends on what you mean by 'interesting'. There's item shops, there's potion shops (not uber), there's tack/mount shops, there's kooky mage shops, there's tailor shops, there's transport (waterway) shops, (not exhaustive).
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6320
6325
>>6318
What kind of equipment is available at the tack shop, and the potions shop?
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6321
6323
74vFxnJ.png
>>6319
Wait. How much of what was said last night is cannon?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6322
Dice are like (in more ways) divination; never ask what you're unwilling to accept 'the answer' to.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6323
>>6321
Essentially all of it, though I'm not heartless.
Thez would never have involved herself in any 'lengthy' manner with a 3" penir
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6324
6325 6329
>>6318
What kind of equipment is available at the tack shop, and the potions shop?
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6325
6326 6327
>>6324
>>6320
Crystal Meth.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6326
6328
>>6325
>This motherfucker, asking about how the Anne Frank pone is going
Dude, don't tempt me to make a red dragon eat you.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6327
Spoilered
>>6325
I already got a bag of moon sugar from the last RP. Ssshhh!
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6328
6330
>>6326
Oh shit you are the drawfag?
Nice.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6329
6331
>>6324
IDK how to respond. Truly. I thought the names made the products self-evident.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6330
6333
>>6328
I do an above-average amount of samefagging, except without the samefagging.
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6331
6332
>>6329
Can I use any of the mount equipment as regular armor?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6332
6335
>>6331
Yes, armor for hoers is termed 'barding' and comes in as many varieties as the corresponding armors (leather, chain, splint, banded, plate (half/field/full), and others).
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6333
6334 6335
>>6330
Is there a map shop in town?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6334
6336
>>6333
>in a port town
Yes
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6335
6338 6339
>>6332
>tfw barding only provides for meduim/heavy armor in canon, and you're a rogue
Would they craft me a custom set of light armor?
>>6333
Good idea
>checked
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6336
6339
>>6334
I go to the map shop.
Anonymous
oKgpQ
?
No.6338
6340
>>6335
You're light infantry though. It would reduce your mobility and agility
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6339
6341
1506229260982.png
>>6336
K
>>6335
"4 u? Of course! Who knows what would've happened if you lot hadn't showed up!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6340
6349
>>6338
True, though I calculate her being able to hold up to 50lbs as a light (unencumbered) load, allowing for leather or chain.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6341
6342
>>6339
unless the gm don't want me to.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6342
6343
>>6341
>missed OPs subtlety
Carry on
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6343
6344
>>6342
Hello map man, infernuis need map of space.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6344
6345
lai_chi_is_bewildered_by_symbianl-d9ohq3k.png
>>6343

Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6345
6346
>>6344
What wrong?
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6346
6347
>>6345
No, they don't have maps of space.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6347
6348
>>6346
Then give infernuis biggest map of area you have.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6348
6350
>>6347
"Maps are in high demand, and we don't release our source materials. Give us a day or so, and we can fill that request."
"Space-maps, what a loon."
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6349
6351
>>6340
>eather or chain.
Hmm... I have the leather... What's the benefit of chain-mail?
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6350
6352
>>6348
Alright
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6351
>>6349
"Well, chain gives an overall higher armor rating, but leather allows for a higher dexterity bonus (due to weight and 'hang'). Also, chain hinders sneaking, reduces movement speed, and is remarkably less effective against piercing weapons (the rings kinda guide the point into,... you)."
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6352
6356
>>6350
"Sorry, our policy is to take orders in advance, we don't usually get requests like "Your biggest". We will probably be done in advance of the estimate, but that's a worst-case."
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6354
6355
>>6353
control+s
"Why yes, in fact we can modify that to make an excellent (truly) set of hide (hide is on par with leather) barding!"
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6355
6357
>>6354
"I'll take that then. Thank you very much."
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6356
6358
>>6352
"Infernuis say it fine. Put on trump tab."
I go to the weapon shop.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6357
6359
>>6355
>takes parka
"Hmmm. I can have this finished by the morning. So are you guys really gonna do all this for Port Barry? I mean, its all so exciting! A little scary, that crazy demon and all, but I for one love the ideas that Trump fella keeps goin' on about!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6358
6362
>>6356
"Welcome back to the Belligerent Gnome, good beast-man!" (they don't get minotaurs, its nothing personal)
"What can I do for you? Are those bracers to your liking?"
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6359
6360
>>6357
>do all this for Port Barry?
>?
".. I mean.. Yeah, if he ever comes along again, we'll swat 'em..!" (convincing tone)
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6360
6363
>>6359
He's talking about the Making PB Great Again theme Trump is running with.
"Good to hear. Some of the townspeople are a little nervous, since you're newcomers and all, but seeing how you all fearlessly took on that monster, that's some next-level stuff. I'm proud to have you!"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6361
For future reference, the map store is called the Compass Rose, and the Tack/Barding shop is called Brenda's Tack.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6362
6364
>>6358
I like,they good. Do you have big crossbow and grappling hook me can use to get back up to crtstal?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6363
6365
>>6360
>somewhat flattered, although more about her knife-handling then any sort of act of heroism
".. Oh, well, I'm just doing what I do best, I guess..
Do you sell luxury saddles? Some easy-access bags would be nice too."
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6364
6367
>>6362
"Well, I'm gonna be honest with you. Your best bet would be a potion of levitation from the potion shop. I mean I can provide a grappling hook like you describe, but that seems a rather pedestrian method if you don't mind me saying. Either would work, but these (he says holding up a grappeling hook) are more for rigging and/or climbing, where you seem to be looking to get from point A to point B amirite?"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6365
6366
>>6363
"Depends, this town mostly caters to sailors so we don't stock much in the way of fancy stuff, but we can make a saddle to order. How fancy are we talking? Silver/Gold/other accents? Gems? Gold thread? Our craftsman is quite the autist,...."
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6366
>>6365
"Only the classiest saddle will do."
>produces some of the gold and jewels she pocketed when she thought the building was going to blow up
"Will this work?"
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6367
6368
>>6364
Yea that true but me think "hey potions are for puny wizards, and then i think hey good man at wicket sells crossbow and grappling hook. Me trust your wares more than some potion. What is name my good man?"
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6368
6369
>>6367
"The name's Terry, Terry Shaw, thanks for asking. So this crossbow, is it JUST for grappeling, or are ya gonna want to use it for shooting mofos also? We've got both, I just wanna make sure you're getting what you need."
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6369
6373
>>6368
No me just need climb with crossbow. Me have sword for mofos.Infernuis like you terry you seem like good guy, me give you one favor, what you need done?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6370
6371 6373
740676__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_broom_clothes_halloween_night_stockings_witch.png
I am going to that potion shop after I get confirmation on the saddle, fyi. From the show, it seems that Earth ponies have a natural affinity towards alchemy; not to mention that Tracy grew up around ziggers who were always cooking drugs and Voodoo potions and whatnot.
Anonymous
WBWRG
?
No.6371
6373
>>6370
[Spolier]Tracy know where infernuis get weed?
Mrs. Sentry
MJZl7
?
No.6372
Try around the clearing by the edge of the forest; felt giddy just being there. There might be niggers in the trees though.
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6373
>>6369
"Good of you to ask! I don't need much really, I'm more concerned with my son Ben growing up in a stable environment where he has a bright future to look forward to. You lot keep up with what you're doing and we're square in my book.
>>6370
As you will
>>6371
>smacking him with a hat repeatedly
CTRL+S
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6374
Nu bread inbound
Anonymous
uNPXe
?
No.6376
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/6375.html