Let’s play a game /mlpol/. We create a parliament and create board rules and make other things regarding the board.
>How does it work.
Step one, we need some political parties. For a party to exist you need to write up a party manifesto make a logo and chose a color. The manifesto must also state where you lie on political issues, this can be super broad or very specific, but the more people that understand what you stand for the easier it'll be to get anons to vote for your party. It also might be helpful to name/tripfag if you create a party. Here an example:
Party Party Not a real party as of now
1. /mlpol/ is a fun board.
2. /mlpol/ is a nice board.
3. Being no fun will not be allowed. If you are not fun, you'll be BANNED!
4. If you’re a commie you’re not fun.
5. On Sunday you need to post horse pussy at least once or you’re not being fun.
Stance on issues is conservative center left. Distributism is good if effective. But destroying traditions is no fun!
As soon as we get two parties up and running the two parties will get one seat each seat and all parties that join will also get two seats. There is a 10-party cap so that we don't have a terribly large amount of anons making parties that are very similar.
After the parties are formed we can get to the meat of it which is anons voting. The votes here will work differently. Say which party you want to join and the party will be given an extra seat. Your vote can also be used to remove a seat from a political party. Everyone including party founders get three votes with their ID for max chaos. The game will continue till we reach 23, and as soon as its hit voting is over.
Once voting is over we can go full LARP and each party leader, or the person who made the party and wrote the manifesto, will chose anons who loyally voted for him to become members of parliament. Here we will draft legislation and make arbitrary rules based on the manifesto. All which will be non-binding unless, say the mods for whatever reason don't veto it when it leaves the lower house of parliament.
SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
441 replies and 117 files omitted.
Apparently I can't count. Thanks anon!
you're welcome, it's just a shame that 23 doesn't look nearly as aesthetic as 24
Well an even split would ruin it all but I think it should look much nicer as parties begin forming and the entire image gets filled out.
Calling dibs on a seat, and bumping for interest. I'm too drunk and tired to post proper now.
true, true. I can't wait to see what happens!>>2743
I don't think you can have a seat unless you make a party...
Sounds interesting. I may try and come up with something later, but I have a feeling I won’t be very good at this. Can’t hurt to try though. I would do it now, but I’m dead tired. May the best party win.
Mixed Nuts Party
- In Dice We Trust, Under Banner of Hoers and Pussy
- Trump Did Nothing Wrong; Trump Good justifies all
- Dice Script Hates Infernius
- You're still hungry
- We Haven't Gassed the Jews, Or The Niggers,... Yet
Got a party logo and color I can add with that?
BTW you mispelled Parliament in the title>/mlk/ party>color: Gun Metal Gray>Motto: "The right of the people to Keep and Bear Ponies shall not be infringed.">supports your right to own anything from a 10/22 to a McNuke>will increase Millitary R&D budget by taking small amounts of funding out of everything else>Develop Manehatten project to revolutionise Equestria as a millitary power>government sponsored peace drops of weapons, ammo, gear and patches over countries without rights>libcucks get the rope>bubbas get the rope>I cant into photoshop so logo = pic related with a pony instead of a guy and /mlk/ at the bottom
I'll fix something up for you anon. Also dyslexia pls no bully.
So it seems the time spent on Nationstates years ago can go to good use at last.
The Property and Freedom Party [PFP] is an anarcho-capitalist/minarchist/libertarian party with a flag consisting of the universal AnCap flag with a recurve bow and multiple arrows. Its color is gold and Leslie Faire is its mascot.
1. Defend property rights on /mlpol/ and base governance on private agreements and mutual understanding.
2. Protect the free-speech of all anons.
3. Ensure moderator intervention is kept to its present extent (minimal and strictly necessary).
4. Encourage influx of alt-right, libertarians, and horse****ers to keep /mlpol/ white and based.
5. Organize ourselves to become the cyclone of rational thought and base of operations that 4/pol/ once was.
Stance on economics is laissez-faire capitalism. We are on the radical right but we welcome separatism based on culture and geography (the other boards should remain separate from the main /mlpol/ board). Tradition cannot be kept alive artificially but must be inculcated naturally in the population; mods simply have to remove shills.
We must maintain a vigilant and militaristic stance but not one that stems from central leadership, which can be easily decapitated or subverted. Our private pony cavalry brigades will bring the love of Hoppe across the Internet!
Logos as of now couldn't help myself with the latter I just recall seeing something like it and needing to add the
falangist symbol in the background.
Byodiful. Thanks anon, have a (You)
Update, also >>2746
if you want you party to be in the Parliament I'm going to need a color for now at the very least.
April First Party is a party made to make certain we remain close to our roots and traditions we created on April first through third. Reactionary measures will be called for if mlpol.net begins to lose its way and stray from the spirt of April First.
>Establish the edicts of Equestia/Polestria in a sticky that is Locked and Pinned on the board at all times.
>Strict Adherence to the rules originally created by our community on April first through third.
>Expulsion of all things in violation the rules created on April first.
>Growth through action! Continue to encourage our user base to stay involved so we do not lose users to faster boards like /mlp/ and /pol/. Through this indirectly lure new users due to our relevance.
>Isolationism from boards that are on similar or good terms to us. More raids on boards we have hostile relations with.
>Centralization of /mlpol/ on site. This means removing the boards that disperse our community and limit the amount of discussion we can have.
>Centralization of /mlpol/ the board. Find ways to better centralize the board itself so that users will be encouraged to create new threads and then bake a new bread when it’s done.
>Fix the flag problems.
Monarchism with an understanding that authoritarianism and libertarianism have their times and places.
Forgot to say color is black.
Update on the parliament. I think I'm headed to bed now anons. Here's a trip if something happens.
The States Rights Party is based on the Confederate States of America ideology of state power must not be denied by the federal government. The color is red (not sure if you want more specific colors or not) and the logo is Confederate States Congress seal.
1. We abide by Christian values, as those values provide stability and a moral standard to judge our laws and ourselves by. We cannot force beliefs on anyone, but core values of Christianity will guide the party in all decisions. Deo vindice!
2. We push for states (metephor for the parties I suppose in this case) to have freedom to make laws and decisions amongst each other with little federal interference (mods I guess). We fight against unnecessary laws and regulations that may restrict individual states from operating independent of government interaction, though a central government is still needed with power to punish wrongdoing and encourage that which is right. (I Peter 2:13-14)
3. We hold traditions in high regard and importance. Any law that may alter the way things are done must be examined thoroughly and have solid evidence that it is necessary in order to be considered for support by the party. And in this light, we push for all attempted changes be tested before brought for a vote. There is no reason to force a large change without proper scientific testing to see its possible effects before implementation on large scale. That being said, strict punishments and force dealt by the government to those that break the law are both promoted by the party.
4. Communism, socialism, and other liberal ideologies are anti-traditional in nature, have no evidence to work, promote hyper-governments, and are largely anti-Christian in values. Therefore, all such ideologies are denounced and are considered hostile to freedom and states rights for their globalistic agenda to rid states entirely.
5. The party views a bill of rights a necessity in the currrent social climate. Although all rights should be assumed to belong to the people and the states, corruption over generations tends to erode all assumed values and truths. Thus, the rights of the people must be protected by means of a bill of rights.
6. Admentments are not supported by the party in case of laws or bills. A law should have been properly thought out first off. Second, the law that is not working must be scrapped and replaced by a new law, if it is even needed. This way laws are made as complete as possible without pages of patches trying to cover the loopholes. To achieve this, if the law is vital, the law is kept in place until a refined bill or new one is made. If non-vital, the law is scrapped at which point the law may be replaced or not. However, important documents such as constitutions or manifestos such as this one, may need amendments to add or clarify something to the foundation of how you operate. It is not wise to destroy your foundations every time there is a change.
7. Finally, though we may sometimes disagree and scuffle over our preferred route to take, we will always support and fight for our brothers in Christ, in arms, and in politics. We may bicker about what to do, but we are united by a common enemy. The world looks at us and says we are not worthy to be in their new world order. Well, we never wanted it to begin with. We all fight to restore things to some form of the way it was, whether that be full authoritarian control, no control at all, or somewhere in between. It’s all back before globalism.
>way too long; didn’t read
To sum up, the States Rights Party leans ancap, but has some traditionalist/authoritarian elements to it, thereby having both sides hate it. Hope this wasn’t a bore to read.
Those digits... is this a sign?
But I find it funny you put ancap next to the traditionalist one which wants to centralize. Pro-government like solutions sitting right by the anarchist. The thought just makes me grin about all the fights that could go down right there. I’m not saying to change it, I just find it hilarious.
The Veterans Representation is a 'party' for current or former members of the armed forces or their immediate family members.
The political aspect of the group is informed by the general attitude of the military itself, right leaning, authoritarian structure & a view to ensuring the members are cared for as if they were family.
In many ways the Representation is not a traditional political party but more of an influence group toward other parties.
So, like lobbyists or something? I’m a little confused.
Can Commonwealth states join?
Of course mate all military are welcome.>>2763
Still a party but an independent floating vote who will go to wherever the most benefit for their members are.
Ah. I get it now. Oh, and you need a color to represent your party.
Tan would seem to be the choice available!
Just want to double check this is an RP and not a legit attempt and creating an internal gov to run the board that atremps to boss around the mod team right?
If it's an RP I think it is a great and fun idea
-right wing monarchist
-wants to start a nuclear program to destroy Israel
-force niggers into agricultural slavery in our new African colony
-wants to establish a royal family like the Habsburgs
Everything is nonbinding since I'm not a mod. From there you can take it as seriously or as not seriously as you want.>>2760
Your right the main divide in /mlpol/'s politics isn't going to be modern right left but more likely centralization vs federalists. I've changed up the congress for now based off of that.
Also feel free to vote whenever. Remember you each get 3 votes total. Each one can be used to vote for or against another party by taking away another seat.
First for giving the AFP more POWER!
Bare with me. This is a joke.
-NATIONAL BOLSHEVIK WORKERS GANG-
1. EVERYONE IS NAZBOL
2. YOUR DOG IS NAZBOL
3. YOU ARE NAZBOL
4. FUCK JEWS AND CAPITALISTS
5. WE ARE THE REAL ALTERNATIVE TO ALL THESE CUCKED JUDEO CAPITALIST PARTIES
6. MARX AND TROTSKYISTS BTFO
7. SEIZE MY DICK
8. PROPERTY IS JEWCUCKERY YOU EARN YOUR HOME FGT
10. REFER TO STEP 9
11. REFER TO STEP 10
12. PONIES FOR THE WHITE RACE
13. FUCK ISRAEL
14. HEIL STALIN & HITLER
COLOUR IS RED FOR NAZBOL GANG GANG GANG
We each get 3 votes? Wouldn’t the votes from the makers of each party go toward that party to make sure it wins? Or does making a party count as your votes?
Making a party counts as a vote. Your votes however can also go to reducing the net share of other parties. So I don't think everyone will just vote for their party.
I feel very unintelligent right now. I don’t understand parliament as well as I need to to understand how voting reduces the share of political opponents. If you don’t mind explaining it or sharing a link to educate me on how that works, I would appreciate it. I only ever knew voting to gain your power by adding seats to your own party.
Don't worry anon that's not how it works IRL. But for the sake of this game that's how it works.
Ex1: >Vote for /mlk/ >/mlk/ gets an additional seat
Ex2:>Vote against NBWG>NBWG loses a seat
The Stern Disappointment With Hitler Party.
1. Hitler didn't even gas the jews, we will.
2. Shitskins need to be wiped off every continent.
3. Communism is anti-white and Communists shall be summarily executed.
4. Unrestrained capitalism is naturally globalistic and anti-white, and must be restrained by National Socialism.
5. Racemixers get the Rope.
6. Libertarians get the R**eaducation camps**
7. An armed people is a secured people.
8. Ponies are nice.
9. This is nice board.
Ah, ok. I have two votes remaining correct? If so, I will vote go ahead and vote those two for the States Rights Party. I would save the votes normally to try and reduce other parties, but might as well see where more seats takes me. Will I be the next target, or will I gain some momentum with the other voters? This is getting interesting.
Forgot a color, we'll take purple.
Fug miss clicked on the commie party. One sec let me fix that.
I'd like to vote once for The Stern Disappointment With Hitler Party.
I wish to join the PFP, so to speak.
I'd like in on this party too.
Also using my final vote to kill of NBWG.
awwww why? It's a bit bland with several either monarchist parties, one fash party, and an ancap one.
It makes the right left divide easier for a brainlet like me.
This won't be the last of NBWG!
>>2790>libertarians and neoconfederates are the left wing.
This is the kind of overton window I can get behind.
I believe we should have an additional seat please mate.
Don’t you dare resort to infiltration and corrupting a party from within. We have enough of that already in the world today.
I'm gonna go ahead and start tripfagging, for reasons of party security.
The Cult of Epona (religious lobby)
-The Cult of Epona beckons for the revival of ancestral traditions that were once commonplace among ancient Europeans but now exists as remnants seeking a return to a simpler time. In particular, we find solstice in Epona's teachings. However, we respect all the gods of old.
-The education of the original European religions shall take priority in school institutions. A knowledge of traditions which bonded us nature before will foster an affinity for the good as well as a finely tuned spirit.
-The copulation with mares is a sacred practice that shall be continued to this day without penalty.
-Harmful activities which disrupt the harmony of the environment is condemned to a degree, thus we encourage restrictions on ecosystem harm and promote green alternatives for energy. However, we do acknowledge industrial capacity, so we do not seek to dismantle it.
-Immigration preferably should remain strictly low as to not displace the forebears of the land. Our religion is open, but our nation should not.
-We seek relations with various other Indo-European derived religions such as Hinduism to create a sense of interconnection as our ideas once were.
-We go by the trinity of the self and of divinity. Behold there may be threes.
The colour will be the same brown as Epona.
Hold on, let me grab some popcorn, this is gonna get good...
How so? The party may be environmentalist, however it is not liberal and precedes as traditionalism before the Victorian inspired conservatism that party was spawned under in America.
One more party can be founded and 6 more votes until our votes are off.>Implying no blood bath of parties trying to kill each other.
Bingo. The one thing /pol/ gets real dirt fighting about and can never agree on. Like I said, grab some popcorn.
Should I make a globalist cuckservative party next?
You've exhausted all 3 of your votes now. You can recommend but not form one.
Oh, really. I didn't even know there were rules lol
Indeed, seems we got high levels of... heresy in our parliament.
But the States Rights Party holds that the belief in pagan religions is protected as a right of belief. That doesn’t mean we won’t get into some battles over what practices are allowed because many ancient religions call for human sacrifice and that just won’t do. I look forward to our coming debates.
The rules and traditions of parliament are not to be taken lightly. They are new traditions, founded just thirteen hours ago, but they are traditions nonetheless.
Oh, but none of >>2810>>2813
Alright, I read it, but the three votes thing wasn't clarified.
remove one seat of the april fools party to keep things interesting
I messed up my first statement. Okay, I wasn't going to attack you anways. We're not barbaric as to displace someone simply for their religion.
In regards to human sacrifice, it was disdained by the Hellenics and not practiced anywhere else frequently except for the weird Celtic druids.
A lurker party would be funny
they are just in parlament because that are the best seats for the show and they can work on projects in the slow time
I could join this party.
Pony-centric theocracy ftw.
the thing about lurkers is they never post.
Do you know the origin of the Veto? In the Roman senate, only the senators could sit, but just outside the senate, a crowd of citizens gathered, and if moved to oppose something the senate did, would shout "WE VETO". Lurkers are bit like that. they never post, but they watch and ultimately everything we do is a show put on for them. The lurker learns the memes and takes them to other platforms, and they are the great masses, far outnumbering posters.
It's one of the strangest things about the internet, always being watched.
May the polis and our ancestors watch us kindly then.
Jewish National Party
Consisting only of pure ashkenazi ubermensch, no brainlets zone
J.N.P. fights for a memory of 60 billion jewish children brutally raped and murdered by white supremacists during the Great Holocaust
Free matzo for everyone
All goys will be put into their rightfull place, slavery, to work for their rightfull overlords
Reclamation of rightfull jewish possesions in central europe taken from us by white man thievery
Mandatory circumcision, cut dick is best dick
Remove all arabs, populate their land with pure ashkenazi children
Jews didn't kill Jesus, Hitler did it
I'll drink some more to that.
Forget paganism... this is the real threat to humanity.
I'd like to add one of my additional votes to the Cult
Stand by me, we'll rid this threat.
I use my last vote to eliminate this party. GOD DAMN KIKES BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKERS!
Furthermore after achieving global supremacy we would take nazi out of the ashkenazi and put them into labour camps, there is no place for such outdated beliefs in our party.
I thought Hitler removed you kikes from Poland.
just making a list so I won't have to search all the time>>2748
grey>>2750>Property and Freedom Party
yellow>>2755>April First Party
black>>2758>States Rights Party
light grey>>2762>The Veterans Representation
blue>>2772>-NATIONAL BOLSHEVIK WORKERS GANG-
red>>2778>The Stern Disappointment With Hitler Party.
pink>>2801>The Cult of Epona
dark brown>>2822>Jewish National Party
Well someone said they did want a cuckservative party...>>2738
A vote for Epona Cult pls
Alright anons I need to hit the gym. I'll be back soon but keep going as soon as I get back I'll tally the votes. Remember to more you go and attack parties the longer this can last.
DIRECT RULE FROM EQUESTRIA