/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

cyoa-a-basement-for-10-years-4chans-choose-your-own-adventure-design-your-own-basement.png
CYOA
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2171
a classic cyoa
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2172
2176
b86c23fea13ef88fe5fe635ec8093dc1225f3e05f48886bba642136b02711489.jpg
actually fuck that one heres a better one
Anonymous
RnnnN
?
No.2173
2174
As a total newb on this can I get a QR?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2174
2175
>>2173
you start off with a number of points and you use those points to make your character, and then we play it like an regular tabletop game
Anonymous
RnnnN
?
No.2175
2179 2208
>>2174
Ahh.. simple.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2176
2177 2180 2194
c59f4849805d6f06b6ecf7ae8c2d9e3d5aca3ee954f6dff567599320c6a95765.jpg
>>2172
part 2/4
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2177
2178
fc953947e12e33dbb31107c4a99e82a6e8bda57b8f06c3c38fc19bd6739a8a61.jpg
>>2176
3/4
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2178
98768033c94a0eff40c684620af79dde5258f0ff802920559a0a69ab17dc473b.jpg
>>2177
4/4
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2179
>>2175
yea it is take your time making your character, makesure you like em.
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2180
2181 2182 2184 2186 2189
zydzi.png
>>2176
Does it really say "+DTF" meaning "Down to fuck?" What the fuck. There must be only person behind this.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2181
>>2180
yes!, it can only be Trudeau
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2182
2185
>>2180
you gonna play iron guard anon?

Anonymous
VrChC
?
No.2184
2185
>>2180

Canadian History X Trudeau is better than the Original.
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2185
2187 2188 2196
>>2182
I will be Trudeau. The space drama teacher and leader of Canada. I'll make the character sheet after I'm done making a couple of responses.
>>2184
He would still get a fellatio from a dog in that form.
Anonymous
VrChC
?
No.2186
>>2180

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=DTF

i dont know what else it could mean, i only remember this meaning too
Anonymous
VrChC
?
No.2187
2193
>>2185

>He would still get a fellatio from a dog in that form.

Nobody is perfect. One step at a time.
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2188
2190
>>2185
wait he got a bj from a dog?
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2189
2194
>>2180
>"+DTF"
Where?
Anonymous
VrChC
?
No.2190
2192
>>2188

Trudeau legalized beastiality in Canada.
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2192
>>2190
holy shit when?
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2193
2195
pile driver.jpg
>>2187
Which begs the question, can we redpill Trudeau?
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2194
2196
>>2189
The dog entry. here >>2176

GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2195
>>2193
i wish
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2196
2197 2198
>>2194
It fucking had to be Trudeau

>>2185
I dont have the energy to commit to this. Can I just watch you?
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2197
>>2196
yea sure
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2198
2199 2200
1347585.png
>>2196
>>2196
>watching
Okay, sure.
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2199
>>2198
....
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2200
2201
1504490995233.png
>>2198
DELET THIS
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2201
2202
>>2200
Eh? I should really get back my leaf flag for this.
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2202
>>2201
anon yes!
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2203
eh.png

GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2204
2205 2206
so whos playing?
be autistic and say here.
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2205
2207
730241__safe_artist-colon-silence_oc_oc-colon-amber_oc-colon-amber grain_oc-colon-america pony_oc only_amber and maple_gun_m16_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_mo.png
>>2204
I might play, if I can find the time....
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2206
2209
1461349772356.png
>>2204
Ici!
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2207
>>2205
i hope you can
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2208
>>2175
you playing?
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2209
2210
>>2206
hey roll 4d10 for credits
4d10
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2210
2211
>>2209

roll 4d10
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2211
2212 2213
>>2210
I never learned to this...
FtkXq
?
No.2212
[4d10 = 20]
>>2211
in the email feild type dice 4d10
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2213
>>2211
dice (# of dice)d(how many sides)
+luvD
?
No.2215
2216
jack thinks of a solution.jpg
[4d10 = 31]
Just roll shit up fam
FtkXq
?
No.2216
[4d10 = 31]
>>2215
31,000
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2217
2218 2219 2378
1d25487c39e5932781021e6723ae81f860f19454050724340d510ad3f78d5f3a.jpg
forgot a page oops
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2218
>>2217
Ah. I thought it was missing something.
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2219
2223
1484759412096.jpg
>>2217
Definitely Kriegenfist.
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2220
2223 2375
tailopez1.jpg
Tai Lopez lawful netral

Knowledges
Medical Degree
Military Bootcamp

Ship
Leviathan Breed(Ship) 6k
ironbill dropship 3.5k
Ship Defences 1050
Sheild
Repair

Equipment
eva suit free
medic cache free
vanguard armor free
Hydra shotgun free
Sheild free
energy baton free
carapace armor 400
burrowtech worm 2,5k
Gatling rifle 900
custom melee(Giant Bad Dragon™ Horse Dildo) 250
Healer Symbiote 500

buisiness(alien Brothel)
650

companions
CUNT
sleepy
david
lenin of new moscow
molly harriot(shes my pilot your pervs)
here's me
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2223
>>2220
>>2219
im from wendigo and my perks are
Frosty
Comfy
symbiote sidekick
hivekind

GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2371
ov 2.jpg
ov 3.jpg
ov 4.jpg
Overlord
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2372
ov 1.jpg
page one
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2373
2374 2375
We're still playing the space one, right?
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2374
>>2373
yea i just thought id dump a few others
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2375
Would_You_Kindly.png
>>2373
would you kindly post your char sheet?
in this format
>>2220

GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2376
1452735486671.jpg
1452634418234.jpg
1451938660610.png

Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2377
2378 2379 2381 2382
303093987.jpg
1461111579716.png
Justin "Cross the Wire, Get the Piledriver" Trudeau (Neutral)

Training/Career:
Entertainer tutoring (drama teacher)
Diplomacy degree

Starships:
Saucer
Fighters:
Gravoclops
Mechs:
Industrial Sec-Suit
Vehicles:
Hover-Bike

Arnour/Attire:
Modern Local Attire
Carapace Armour

Weapons:
Power-Fists
Classic Laser

Misc/Other:
Galactic Chart
Portable Medic Cache
Novelty Attire (Headmounted Dildo)
Insurance Implant

Special Misc:
It came from earth!! (A big leaf poner/Maple.)

Credits:13,300

Companions:
Swamp, A Dog (for fucking)
Kerry Bridges
Lu-Li
David
Grandpa Jeff
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2378
>>2217
Also, I have a maple syrup company stationed on Kriegenfist
>>2377

GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2379
2380
>>2377
anon you had 31,000 credits
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2380
>>2379
Yeah, I spent them, 13300 is my remaining credits.
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2381
2382
ca8.jpg
>>2377
>500ft tall Mayple
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2382
2383
1492367726806.gif
>>2381
>>2377

Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2383
2384
>>2382
What?
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2384
>>2383
the maple leaf, it gets my dick hard.
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2385
2386
1444233918604.png

Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2386
2387
>>2385
When was that third one made?
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2387
1452734792072.png
>>2386
pre novememeber im sure
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2389
2391
>>2388
This is difficult to read...
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2390
2392
>Trudeau and fascism goes deeper
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Trudeau:_Son_of_Quebec,_Father_of_Canada,_1919-1944
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2391
06d79dfa3fe84880f8aceb6e073858ce.jpg
>>2389

GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2392
1504346233155.jpg
>>2390
mein gott!!
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2393
8acdaf769cd344d6b7332134d480e15b.jpg

Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2394
2395
Giant Maple.png
Here's your giant Maple by the way.
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2395
2396 2399
>>2394
That's not 500 feet.. that's like ~25, tops. Really nice pic though.
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2396
2399
>>2395
Ponies not to scale of course...
Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2397
2398
Anyone else going to play?
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.2398
>>2397
I have too much shit to do atm...
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2399
2400
602b8ac41afc90e4bc63f5544c34475a--templates-free-leaf-patterns.jpg
>>2396
>>2395

Anonymous
+luvD
?
No.2400
2401 2402
>>2399
Had a bit of a problem converting it into the metric system.
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2401
2402
>>2400
hes a big guy
GM anon
FtkXq
?
No.2402
602b8ac41afc90e4bc63f5544c34475a--templates-free-leaf-patterns.jpg
>>2401
>>2400

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2545
2934
any one else wanna play?
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.2934
2947
>>2545
I think you killed it, Jack.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.2947
2954
>>2934
I think so to atlas
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.2954
>>2947
I'm not Atlas.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3539
3540 3559
I was really hoping for a CYOA...
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.3540
3548
>>3539
I was waiting to watch you do it
>tfw blueballed, even when prepared to be a cuck
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3548
>>3540
Anon, you have to take the responsibility for yourself this time. Take that bull, grab its horns, and toss it aside. Because there's no cuckolds here, only men.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3559
3571
>>3539
Make your characters if you guys wanna do one.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3571
3579
>>3559
I already did one. Just changed my flag is all.
Anonymous
GtNKm
?
No.3579
3590 3596 3597
>>3571
Bulgarian anon?
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3590
>>3579
The Iron Guard wasn't in Bulgaria...
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.3596
3597
>>3579
He's a fucking leaf.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3597
3613
>>3579
>>3596
Hey,are you two going to play?
Anonymous
GtNKm
?
No.3600
3604
Are you anon?
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3604
>>3600
Yes?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3613
>>3597
How about tomorrow?
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3615
3656
Sure. Hopefully someone joins sooner or later.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3656
3657
1506639545785.jpg
>>3615
You lurking anon?
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3657
3658
>>3656
I'm here if that counts.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3658
>>3657
It does.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3659
3660
I'm still shaky on the game, dynamics, and such, but I'm lurking.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3660
3664
1506638492355-3.jpg
>>3659
We're gonna use basic DnD rules.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3662
3663
So, when do we start?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3663
>>3662
Give me 10, ill brb.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3664
3665
>>3660
It shouldn't be a problem then. ^_~
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3665
3666
>>3664
Are you going to play?
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3666
3668
>>3665
I'ma have the bovie going in the BG, but I don't see why not,....
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.3668
3678
>>3666
Well, now Satan commands you.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3669
3671
Can I trade friends for credits?
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3670
Also, can I get synth skin AND hard light shielding?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3671
>>3669
Yes to both.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3674
3675 3676
Thez (don't act surprised)

Slaver
Engineer

Saucer
Copter

Worm

Bolt Caster (I get it now)
Synth Skin/ hard-light shielding
2x Lightsabres
Quad-shotty

Hoverboard
Disguise Mask
Ship AI
Brain Insurance

I've got 2k, and no friends. I want the 4k crew, and whatever isn't exchanged for that I'll pick friends (if).
FtkXq
?
No.3675
3676
[1d4 = 4]
>>3674

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3676
3677
>>3675
>>3674
You get the crew but you are now in debt to the Corp you bought them from.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3677
3679
>>3676
K. Also, Planey = Grandphos
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3678
3790
>>3668
You there trudeau?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3679
>>3677
Alright.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3680
3681
Ready, I think]
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3681
3682
>>3680
Yep just finding a map now
>inb4 i suck at GMing
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3682
3684
>>3681
When you're ready, I suggest starting a narrative you can't stop from, and going with it. ^_^
Pretty sure its an unspoken 'no bully'.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3684
3688
>>3682
Ok thez you awaken!your mind fuzzy, you cant see, and you feel your limbs are bound.
>what do?
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3688
3690
>>3684
>not again
Okay. Wriggling to whatever degree able, to determine the strength of the bonds, as well as the degree of confinement in the room. Are eyes covered, or is there an absence of light?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3690
3691
>>3688
Theres a bit of slack in the chains,it feels as if you are tied to a table, you have what feels like a strip of cloth across your eyes.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3691
3692
>>3690
Can she hear anything, and how much slack are we talking?
>already contemplating breaking her thumbs
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3692
3693
>>3691
>give me a preception
she thinks breaking her thumbs would work.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3693
3694
>>3692
If no one is around to obstruct, and doing so might enable escape (no guarantees), breaking thumbs and assessing.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3694
3695 3696
>>3693
alright.you are up,you see next to you surgical equipment.and on the far side of the incredibly white room is a a sliding door.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3695
3696
>>3694
also you are naked.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3696
3697
>>3694
Taking anything bladed that's readily available. Looking for cameras or surveilance, and doubly listening for audible threats or impetuses, before approaching the door, inspecting it (keypads? locks? faulty hinges?)
>>3695
Also not again.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3697
3698
>>3696
>you find a couple scalpels and a hammer and chisel
you see no surveillance equipment,there is no sound in the room at all you can hear your heartbeat its so quiet.there is a keypad you do not understand the alphabet.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3698
3699
>>3697
Trying the door but not opening it. Also assessing any apparent structural weaknesses in the door, respective to the hammer and chisel
>inb4 gommie
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3699
3700
3798d5553ba5105037756e080bdf86ac.jpg
>>3698
its a magnetic locking door.you could attempt to pry it open with the tools you have.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3700
3701
>>3699
For lack of better option, break that shit. o\\_/o
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3701
3702
>>3700
are you sure? their is a console remember?
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3702
3703
>>3701
>missed the console
Break it down!
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3703
3704
Spoilered
>>3702
the door opens and on the other side of the door is
>pic related
2 of them
oY6je
?
No.3704
3705
[1d20 = 11]
>>3703
Leading with both(?) blades, aiming for throats.
FtkXq
?
No.3705
[1d20 = 9]
>>3704
ones throat explodes with purple blood, the other gets its hands up and blocks the blade.
>roll initiative
oY6je
?
No.3706
3707
[1d20 = 9]
Yeah. Picture it. Some purple chick (IDK if she has tail in this verse, but w/e) w/ pink hair wakes up strapped down. Without a moments hesitation she breaks the shit out of her thumbs to escape restraint. Grabbing tools (weapons, I suppose) she makes her way - by force - through one door and (again without hesitation) the throat of an apparent non-friendly.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3707
3709
>>3706
thez goes first.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3708
3710
>BLLAAAAARGH
sez one, while the other jumps back to avoid murder (for now).
Sorry,....
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3709
3711
>>3707
Her first move would be to scope for a decent environmental advantage (an explosive cylinder, an avalanche waiting to happen, etc.) WHILE going full defense no action.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3710
>>3708
ni nini fuck wewe?
FtkXq
?
No.3711
3712 3713
[1d20 = 6]
>>3709
the abomination attempts to shock you with an electric prod.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3712
>>3711
and they miss.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3713
>>3711
>abomination
I thought they just had 3 heads. Anyway, assuming damage, potential lack of motor control (cuz electricity can do that), and the possibility of outside threats that she hasn't noticed (cuz she's thought of that too), she's grabbing the hand with the prod with both hands, resolved to discard any face/torso damage due to opponent's flailing/objections.
oY6je
?
No.3714
[1d20 = 1]
Assuming success, she's smacking THEM in the face with it, taking it away, and hitting THEM with it.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3715
3717
>mfw
oY6je
?
No.3716
[1d100 = 92]

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3717
1506694520707.jpg
>>3715
you grab the prod, but right as you do you slip backwards and pull the prod into you.
>mfw
oY6je
?
No.3718
3719 3723
[1d20 = 16]
Does she have a tailSweeping opponent's legs (unless its like 6 tentacles or some shit, then beating about the face with the prod handle {no not the shocky end, not yet})
Attacking.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3719
3725
>>3718
you succeed in knocking them out with the prod.they are now laying on the ground.
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.3721
>>3720
lurking...
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3722
Wait STOP.
<record-screeching sound effect>

Seriously? Is it only this anon and that anon?
<like Achilles from Troy>

Is there NO one else? IS THERE NO ONE else?
Sorry, I won't do that (much) anymore.
>for effect, Blade Runner is on repeat in BG
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3723
3724
sketch-1506740068799.png
>>3720
>>3718

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3724
3726
sketch-1506745392850.png
>>3723
You are here.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3725
3726
>>3719
Coup de gras. Room?

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3726
>>3725
see
>>3724

Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3727
3729
First, slightly (though not completely) test the mechanism of both doors. Then slowly, ever so quietly and discreetly, open one of them.

Backing away quickly of course.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3728
3730
>Realizes is still neked.
Do abominations have clothes?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3729
>>3727
which one?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3730
>>3728
yes they both had fatigues.
oY6je
?
No.3731
3733 3736
[1d20 = 3]
determines aesthetics of uniforms

K fine, as long as it doesn't hinder movement still no comment on the tail
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3732
>so lame
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3733
3734
>>3731
your tail no fit in it unless you put it down a pant leg.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3734
>>3733
Not just dubs, but thats a nice number. Not in pants, as a belt, ish.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3735
3738
Sorry, the north door.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3736
3737
>>3731
this is the shittest uniform you've ever seen.its red on the top and it fades to orange on the bottom.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3737
3739
>>3736
I knew it. She will forego the clothes.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3738
3740
>>3735
ok you see on the otherside of the door a green figure on a bed,hes facing away from the door so all you see is his back, you see him put his head down a bit and make a sucking noise.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3739
vector__hydra_8_by_estories-d7iv725.png
>>3737
Lookit, a pair of 37's
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3740
3741 3743
>>3738
I'm not sure what you're getting at, but if otherwise non-threatening she's down the hall to the left with the quickness.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3741
3742
RS0TaDR.jpg
>>3740

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3742
3744
>>3741
this was the figure.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3743
>>3740
Sorry, she's exiting through the most immediate and ubobstructed means
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3744
3745
>>3742
Then she won't have to kill him while making her escape. She DOES have a ship and all that shit to get back to right?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3745
1506745434648.png
>>3744
yes she does.
so this is what you are doing?
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3746
3747 3748
Rdy for stabby (meaning taking initiative if apparently threatening), open the door/elevator/whatever
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3747
>>3746
>All of 'em
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3748
3749 3750
>>3746
ok you see a room similar to the one you were in.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3749
>>3748
similar to the room you woke up in.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3750
3752
2.png
>>3748
Close door.
Open room pic related
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3751
>still stabby
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3752
3753
>>3750
you see a shelf full of boxes.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3753
3754
>>3752
Kick the shelf over, looking for anything significant to fall out but otherwise returning to the frog and restraining him (has tail)
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3754
>>3753
you see a box of shackles and chain fall over, you make it back to frogman and he says *you want some* and then you restrain him.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3755
3757
"Why are you so calm? What the fuck is going on?" Maintain hold.
oY6je
?
No.3756
[1d20 = 4]
>if limb/tail is available, retrieving joint and partaking
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3757
3758
>>3755
i..i dont know i woke up here please dont kill me,like matt tried to.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3758
3759
>>3757
She discards him onto the bed/surface/whatever, and begins searching the remaining rooms for resources and/or stairs/exits.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3759
3760
1506745434648.png
>>3758
you go to this room and you find a force cage.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3760
3761
h3h3productions-the-tai-lopez-co.jpg
>>3759
in the cage is a human. he looks like this
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3761
3762 3764
>>3760
Disengage shield (engineering) and grab dood by the throat.
"And why should I let YOU live?"
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3762
3763
>>3761
because im a well off individual. and if you kill me my friends wouldnt like that.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3763
3765
>>3762
"I'm not interested in what you're worth on paper, I want to know whether you have any resolve!"
Attacking, nonlethal, aiming for diaphragm
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3764
3769
>>3761
who or what the fuck are you anyway?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3765
>>3763
ok roll
oY6je
?
No.3766
3767
[1d20 = 16]

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3767
3768
>>3766
ok he goes to say this>>3764
and he gets cut off.
FtkXq
?
No.3768
3770 3771
[1d20 = 17]
>>3767
he then goes for a punch to the bridge of your nse
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3769
>>3764
"I control your fate, for now. That is all that concerns you."
FtkXq
?
No.3770
3771
[1d6 = 3]
>>3768

FtkXq
?
No.3771
3772
[1d6 = 4]
>>3768
>>3770
your nose is bleeding slightly.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3772
>>3771
oops nvm this roll
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3773
3775
Grapple using all 5 limbs is it too late to ask for wings? I forgot
oY6je
?
No.3774
3776
[1d20 = 14]

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3775
>>3773
its too late now, but you can buy them later.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3776
3777
>>3774
grapple succeeded.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3777
3779
>>3776
"Remember that I chose not to kill you," she says, disengaging and distancing.
>next room.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3778
3781
Basically, she's going to go room to room liberating whomever, satisfyingly establishing herself and then moving on. Still looking for weapons, equipment, or a way out. If happening across Pepe asking "Why are you smoking a J while I had to kill 3-eyed monsters?"
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3779
1506745434648.png
>>3777
*heh good shit* he says
there is an unconscious man in that room.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3780
>next
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3781
3791
1506745434648.png
>>3778
im super high i didnt know says pepe, the guy you grappled is following you
>and updated pic
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3782
3783
2b3.png
There's been an elevator this whole time?

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3783
3784
NTfEjZg.jpg
>>3782
you found it eventualy.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3784
3786
"I guess we'll take the elevator,"she dryly comments to those in audible range.
>>3783
kek
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3785
3786 3787
Proceed to take the elevator
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3786
1503195684049-1.jpg
>>3784
>>3785
that would be pepe and tai lopez
tai says no shit,i was waiting on you.
pepe offers his seemingly infinite joint.
>while in the elevator
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3787
>>3785
up or down?
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3788
3789 3792
Thez takes a deeo breath and says "..." as her faggot retires for the night.
Sorry, I'm nodding off at keyboard. I can't even.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3789
>>3788
alright man we can play again when everyone has time.
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.3790
3791
image.jpg
>>3678
Oh fuck. How do I start?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3791
3793
>>3790
>>3781
and on that note the man and his dog wakes up
>in the green room
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3792
>>3788
heil digits
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.3793
3794
image.jpg
>>3791
I command the dog to give me blow jowey. Do I roll to see how successful it is?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3794
>>3793
yea roll me a d12
HofgF
?
No.3796
3797
[1d12 = 6]

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3797
3798
d86cd857ba25cfb7576f66e5f26b8844.jpg
>>3796
its a pretty mediocre snout job
HofgF
?
No.3798
3799
2017-06-16T18-35-51.333Z--1280x720.jpg
[1d12 = 11]
>>3797
I'm fine with it. What's next?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3799
3800
>>3798
you find a passed out purple woman with pink hair and a tail in an elevator with pepe the frog who is smoking a joint, and tai lopez.
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.3800
3801 3805 3806
Trudeau-GW.jpg
>>3799
I salute pants down (cum visible on both me and the dog's mouth) with a "Seig Heil!" And so, I attempt to establish friendly diplomatic ties.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3801
3802
>>3800
im sorry trudeau anon but i gotta call it for the night. next time we are all ITT well play again.
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.3802
>>3801
I understand. We'll begin soon.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3803
3804
I didn't say Thez was passing out, I said her faggot was. Xp
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3804
>>3803
>its alright pepe was protecting your dignity.
Anonymous
VrChC
?
No.3805
3806 3807
>>3800

that screams for a photoshop with a color change
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.3806
3807
>>3805
>>3800
Needs more swastika.
Anonymous
oY6je
?
No.3807
>>3805
>>3806
>added to to-do list
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4126
Next session when?
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4193
4194 4195 4197
3.png
>mfw contemplating hijacking other thread cuz no reply
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4194
>>4193
Dixy is probably busy.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4195
>>4193
we can play now if you goys are free.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4197
4212
>>4193
i thought you were making a new game night thread?
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4211
4213
612291__safe_artist-colon-accu_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_animated_aryanbetes_bellyrubs_blonde_cute_female_floppy ears_hungry_nervous_re.gif
Ready
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4212
4213
>>4197
And so I did. You still haven't answered the question of "when next", and as I indicate that, there seem to be a number of anons present. O_e Xp
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4213
4215 4216
>>4211
>>4212
game now?

Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4215
4219
1320176__safe_artist-colon-an-dash-m_oc_oc-colon-leonie_oconly_aryanpony_blushing_lookingup_sitting_.png
>>4213
Yes.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4216
4219
>>4213
Ja wohl
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4218
(unless u can't even)
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4219
4222
1495069618358.gif
>>4216
>>4215
y'all awaken in the elevator to the sound of distant screaming.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4220
2Jl1g1g.png
What are we going to do on the bed, gm?
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4222
4224
o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-NAZI-570.jpg
>>4219
Do I have anything on me?

3IXv0
?
No.4223
4226
[1d20 = 18]
Thez assumes a low-ready stance and trips whoever with her tail just cuz
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4224
4225
1503220408928-2.gif
>>4222
nothing but your dog(not even clothes), but to be fair you havent had those since you woke up the first time.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4225
4228 4229
>>4224
I want to ride the dog (in a non-sexual way.)

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4226
4232
ecb1429726a8d355df3d54a48362b8affe7a31fe2a828e9fce728099002c1643.gif
>>4223
it sounds like its coming from above you.in the shaft.
FtkXq
?
No.4228
[1d6 = 1]
>>4225
ok
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4229
4233
>>4225
the dog colapses under your weight.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4232
4234
>>4226
If it sounds like its coming closer, she's backing away. If it doesn't seem to be coming closer, she's inching closer, taking perception checks at every turn (otherwise known as forcing a success)
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4233
4237
>>4229
He's okay, right?
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4234
4235
>>4232
you hear the faint sound of flesh ripping.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4235
4238
>>4234
>MURDERFACE
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4237
4239
>>4233
yea he shits all over the back of your pants and the floor when he hits the ground( rolled a 1)
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4238
>>4235
you see blood dripping into the elevator from the access hatch.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4239
>>4237
I thought I wasn't wearing clothes.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4240
Anyways, is that pink thing with the tail nearby?
3IXv0
?
No.4241
4245
[1d20 = 1]
>cracks her neck
"Let's get MeSsY!" she says as one eye goes all googlie.
First move is to ram full force against whatever opening or hatch that the ripping sound is coming from, and if possible retreat to a defensible position.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4242
4244
Oh FFS
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.4243
4244
>breaks neck
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4244
4248
>>4242
>>4243
F
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4245
4246 4249
>>4241
you hit you're head on the hatch. you are knocked out.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4246
>>4245
I'll take it, she could've died
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.4247
4252
Thez, GM the other thread!
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4248
4249
>>4244
you hear a screech coming from above you as thez knock herself out.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4249
4251
>>4248
>>4245
it sounds like its getting closer.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4251
4253
>>4249
I'll let my dog check it out.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4252
>>4247
sorry, got both on auto now
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4253
4255
>>4251
you have shit on your ass not your pants btw. and its a hatch on top of the elevator. you have to help him up.
dice 1d12
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4255
4259
>>4253
I help him up.
HofgF
?
No.4258
[1d12 = 5]

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4259
4260 4261
>>4255
when you open the hatch gallons of blood floods into the elevator.
HofgF
?
No.4260
4263
[1d12 = 10]
>>4259
Fuck, is it a lot?
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4261
4263
>>4259
Blood is nice
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4263
4265 4270
>>4260
imagine the shining
>>4261
the blood falling on you wakes you up.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4265
>>4263
>stretch
"Nice of you, oh wait" (forfeiting immediate reaction due to inaccurate initial interpretation of situation).
HofgF
?
No.4270
4271 4276
justin-trudeau-1.jpg
[1d12 = 1]
>>4263
I'm going to try to find a way out.

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4271
4273
>>4270
you start swimming up the blood stream.
HofgF
?
No.4273
4280
justin-trudeau-canadian-flag-08019307-chris-young-cp.jpg
[1d12 = 8]
>>4271
Do I make it?
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4275
4285
>snaps out of it.
How big of a blood-stream are we talking, like buckets?
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.4276
>>4270
>there is no escape
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4280
4310
>>4273
you make it to the top of the elevator. from this position you can see the next floor, from the door is pouring torrents of blood inhuman ammounts.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4285
4288
gip12hy.gif
>>4275

Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4288
4291
>>4285
>nice
Standing underneath, both cuz nice and cuz strategic. Scanning/rdy for 'more obstacles'.

Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4291
>>4288
you hear the most terible crunching noise you have ever heard.
3IXv0
?
No.4293
4298
All this is coming from a hatch/entryway? Okay, again she's kicking/striking at it (still nude, but NOT cracking neck)
3IXv0
?
No.4294
[1d20 = 13]
>mfw duve
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4298
4301
>>4293
yes it is flowing into the elevator car from the hatch at the top. but you cant see the origin from where you are.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4301
4305
>>4298
>its so nice tho
Fine, open the hatch/grate/opening, still expecting to have to murder
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4305
4307 4308
>>4301
the hatch was already open. truedau opened it hes standing up there in a daze looking up.
HofgF
?
No.4307
[1d12 = 4]
>>4305
Can I shake myself out of that daze, orient the source of this mess, and find a way out?
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4308
4310
>>4305
"Well, I guess I'm the only one who wants to wade through gore,..." she begins to enter the mess.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4310
>>4308
see
>>4280

Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4312
4314
"That;s an awful lotta murder. I almost think this might be some sort of slaughter-house," she mutters to herself as she maneuvers forward (is it wedging herself through the door, or crawling through the system, I'm confused)
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4314
4317
>>4312
>typical elevator shaft.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4317
4322
>>4314
Keep climbing, seeking to go above the blood-fountain if possible.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4322
4324
>>4317
ok you are now at the top of the small(3 floors) shaft.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4324
4328 4329
>>4322
Wary of noise or other stimuli, wedging through doors/vents/hatches. I'm assuming its only air ducts at this level, but its better then walking up on,... it.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4328
>>4324
you come to a vent.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4329
4331
>>4324
and there are screams,so many.
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4330
4333 4341
Seeing that someone is doing more right than me, I go follow Thez out of that bloody elevator. I leave my dog there because I know he'll find his way.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4331
4341
>>4329
>not impressed by screams
Double-kicking the vent open, to whatever degree able (assuming that any would-be assailants are occupied)
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4333
4339
>>4330
>sniffs Trudeau in the interim
"You smell worthless," she mentions in monotone.
HofgF
?
No.4339
Justin_Trudeau.jpg
[1d12 = 6]
>>4333
"Y-you too..."
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4340
"Don't die,"
Proceeds to enter corridor or hatch/entry.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4341
4345 4346
sketch-1506918552867.png
>>4330
>>4331
You see*Welcome to floor*three written on the wall in blood.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4345
4376
3.png
>>4341
>you are the dot
3IXv0
?
No.4346
4350
[1d20 = 7]
>>4341
Help Trudeau up, but then throw him into an obvious an exposed position and see if he gets eaten.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4348
>My ID is boob 6
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4350
4352
>>4346
you kinda push him a little.
HofgF
?
No.4352
4354
[1d12 = 3]
>>4350
Attempt to dickslap.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4354
>>4352
you miss, *thez you see trudeau unzip his pants take his dick out and kinda fondle it a little.*
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4357
4359
So does anything eat Trudeau? If not, stepping out more openly. Which room are we in, and which doors is she looking to murder from?
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4358
He's got his dick out after all Xp
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4359
4372 4397
>>4357
trudeau is still in in the duct with you.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4372
4376
>>4359
Awww, I was hoping he was in harm's way. Alright, Thez will put herself at risk, still confused cuz its like she's looking through 2 sets of eyes at the same time, and both are in totally different experiences.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4376
>>4372
>>4345

Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4379
4384 4404
Assuming there are no obvious resources, slowly work the door, focused on sound.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4384
>>4379
there is a loud screeching along with screams.
3IXv0
?
No.4387
[2d20 = 21]
Charge in, as with the abominations.
(in case of opportunity)
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4391
4395
Thats the 3rd 1 I've gotten tonight,....
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.4395
1071367__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-icapon_artist-colon-littlebrownzebraicarus_oc_oc-colon-choosie_oc only_blood_cyoa_git gud_implied murder_knife.png
>>4391
>He doesn't make weekly blood-sacrifices to Choosie
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4397
4404
>>4359
I want to call my dog.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4404
4406
lulipng.png
>>4379
you run in and you see this thing.
>>4397
you recognize him as your good friend lu-li
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4406
4409
>>4404
"Talk to me Li, what the FUCK is going on? Do you have any idea how to get out of this? Last question first!"
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4409
4413 4416
>>4406
in a super thick Japanese accent he says
"ive seen the maps they most likely ave mr.trudeaus ship along with yours in the cargo hold. i have been sent to rescue mr trudeau.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4413
4418
>>4409
"You're here for HIM? Fine then," grumbling, looking for any chests or cabinets that may have her belongings.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4416
4420
>>4409
"Aria gotoe,Lilu-sand." I say in my best Japanese.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4418
4430
1482143090432.jpg
>>4413
you find them in the cargo bay relativly easy. along with tai and a very angry pepe
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4420
4430
>>4416
ah hello to you as well my friend. david has sent me to save you.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4426
Thez "bssshhhh"s her lightsabres active, and a smile splays across her face. "Alight, time to claim another ship."
And at this time, I must depart for the time being.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4427
4429 4430 4437
You can continue, but assume that Thez is going black ops with extreme prejudice and 2 lightsabres, except for the 3 non-hostiles.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4429
>>4427
alright night m8
HofgF
?
No.4430
4433 4435 4437
[2d14 = 14]
>>4418
I do the electric slide to see if it cheers the pepe up.
>>4420
"Thank, David! The creepy guy is the best man I know, but don't tell him I called him creepy. I don't want to upset him."
>>4427
I call to David to incapacitate her. Luli too.
FtkXq
?
No.4433
4434
1481597001835.png
[1d20 = 8]
>>4430
lu-li attempts to grapple
"i will tell him once i return sir."

pepe cheers up.
>pic related.
HofgF
?
No.4434
[2d14 = 9]
>>4433
ayyyyy
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4435
4436
>>4430
pepe ask "you want sum"?
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4436
>>4435
Tudeau being Trudeau, I say "Pass it to me."
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4437
4439
>>4430
>>4427
shes bound
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4439
4441
>>4437
Fucking nice. I wonder what I should do for punishment.
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4440
4441
Put one of those bomb collars of mines on her.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4441
4443
>>4440
alright
>>4439
why are you taking thez as a slave exactly?

Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4443
4446 4447
>>4441
Because she threatened me, and the best thing to do is make her useful. Remember, if you kill your enemies, they win.
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4444
4449
This is my board
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4446
8c625c13797cf35c69f0325d993bde6e1c20321b292f029cf53925234ea1eec5.jpg
>>4443
ok just please refrain from killing pcs
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4447
4448
>>4443
what next
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4448
4456
>>4447
Can I raid her ship?
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.4449
4450 4451
full.png
>>4444
LEAF THIS CHEEKY MOTHERFUCKER!!!
Anonymous
fr0QL
?
No.4450
4457
1tdl1kr-640x450.jpg
>>4449
Not a bad idea
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4451
4454
>>4449
>talking that way to Trudeau on a leaf board
Shamefur.
Anonymous
fr0QL
?
No.4454
4457
1280042__safe_screencap_trixie_to where and back again_spoiler-colon-s06e25_animated_frown_loop_nervous_prancing_scared_solo_talking_trixie's wagon_t.gif
>>4451
>We only made it stronger
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4456
4458
>>4448
yes.
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4457
>>4450
>>4454
Atlas, you cannot contain for what is redpilled Justin Trudeau!
Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4458
4460
>>4456
I raid her ship of everything, rape her crew (or anyone in there), take her ship, and leave.
FtkXq
?
No.4460
4461
1480821833841.jpg
[1d20 = 17]
>>4458
pepe says what the fuck man!!!! as you start breaking into the ship he starts shooting at you.
HofgF
?
No.4461
4465
[1d24 = 11]
>>4460
I start shooting back.
FtkXq
?
No.4465
4466
1447493618777.jpg
[1d20 = 17]
>>4461
your bullets just miss pepe, they slam into the wall.
pepe shoots back.
HofgF
?
No.4466
4467
[1d24 = 16]
>>4465
I dodge, and keep shooting at the frog. If he dies, I'm going to eat his legs.
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4467
4468
>>4466
i gotta go sleep now anon, well finish this later.
HofgF
?
No.4468
>>4467

Trudeau
HofgF
?
No.4469
Me too. I accidentily put my message in the email.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4473
>bound
Not again,....
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4484
4485 4592
So like, do I still have my lightsabers? When last I checked, I had just ignited lightsabers and directed Thez (in autopilot) to go black-ops (except for the seeming allies, which is a more gray area now then then). I come back and she's tied up. Plz tell me that they neglected to remove her weapons, it seems they've only tied her up. No hurry (today or any day, I'm just catching up)
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4485
4487
>>4484
Last I checked, you're still incapacitated. But, don't worry. I'll use you as a bartering chip soon enough.
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4487
>>4485
You're in a firefight, your perception is way skewed, Xp
Anonymous
3IXv0
?
No.4488
Burger Thread
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.4592
4629 6686
>>4484
you have one lu-li current has the other one.
Anonymous
HofgF
?
No.4629
trudeau_war.jpg
>>4592
Can I shoot Thez?
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.6685
207794__safe_artist-colon-killryde_oc_oc-colon-milky way_oc only_bump_crotchboobs_female_impossibly large crotchboobs_jiggle_mar.png
>tfw no cyoa to watch
..I'm still lurking...
Anonymous
+3Mlj
?
No.6686
>>4592
I totally missed this. Let me know when this is live (no pressure)
Anonymous
FtkXq
?
No.8759
8760
anybody lurking?
Anonymous
G3no2
?
No.8760
>>8759
I'm always lurking (chronic insomniac), but I was too tired to anser.