/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

my-little-pony-role-playing-rpg.png
Tabletop Game Night
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.20
21 266 267
I've been sitting on an extensive homemade 3.5ed DnD campaign but can't find players. Is anypony down?
It would b Saturdays and/or Sundays, the frequency depending on demand.


Anonymous
pFgt1
?
No.21
22
8e00369d.png
>>20
Tell us more about this campaign
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.22
23
evil-fluttershy-laugh-o.gif
>>21
Well, it's designed to accommodate any level character and player, though the more players the lower the starting cap. More experienced/fitted characters will have penalties (usually required roleplaying ones) and any alignment is welcome.
The world it's self is a mismash of themes and concepts from a variety of media (movies, cartoons, books, etc.) which has both a concrete, fixed element to it as well as a "in this game we..." element (and by game, it's the "don't die" variety).
Ponies r allowed, but not required.
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.23
>>22
There is a standard home/base type are that the characters will begin from, as well as gantz-style teleporting to crazy battle-royale games on occasion. Tbh, the characters will at no point figure out all the "rules" of the game world.
Player killing is allowed as long as it fits the characters, and death is mostly a non-issue (think console games where eventually everyone can b revived) except being a temporary limitation for foolishness.
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.24
25
Oh, and to get "there", everybody died. Like, they lived the course of their life, became an uber badass that one or more god was like "I wanna see more from them", and in a sponsor/nomination type scenario puts them into this battleground to wage against other so-included characters (who are distinct for reasons) and the surrounding environment.
Game Players (GP) include participating anons, and DM n co controlled "included" characters.
Basically, each player is/was/will be a champion of sorts, but not in their fullness. For example, a person playing Twilight would not b allowed to alicorn.
Anonymous
3DoQA
?
No.25
26
>>24
So, it's basically Quake 3 Arena plus chars who cannot fight at their full power?
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.26
>>25
To a large degree, yes.
Exceptions:
Lowered power level will b in cases where the character is an established one. I had one guy want to play Cecil post-FF2 and that was cool, but not at "finishing the game" experience level.
Also, in addition to inter-player activity, there will be plenty of world-context adversity/adversaries to contend with (the natives won't b pleased at the character's arrival).
Characters do NOT respawn per say, and can be left dead.
Players can make pretty much any type of character, but an idea of character personality and conduct is preferred. It is not required that a character have "been super awesome", that just allows for more bombastic characters than the character scores would engender.
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.27
28 33
Actual gaming would probably occur on discord or some other suitable platform, depending on player preference
Anonymous
awVAt
?
No.28
30
>>27
I'd be interested been a long time since I played DnD 3.5 though. Tbh I like the dark heresy series a bit more but that's just because I'm a 40k nerd. Not to say I don't like DnD but I just like dark heresy a bit more.
Anonymous
53j49
?
No.29
31 32
I've never played dnd but wanted to, how should I get started with it? I've got Dungeon quest which is fun but is pretty much rolling dice.
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.30
31
>>28
The 3.5 is more of a template to build off of since I've been sitting on a set of books for a few years. I'm open to expanding in any direction the player wants. A 40k character is not outside the realm of possibility, but you (the player) would b partially responsible for figuring out how to translate aspects of the game mechanics. ^_~
Anonymous
awVAt
?
No.31
32
>>30
Cool whats the setting going to be like? Do you have anything in particular planned?
>>29
Find the 3.5 rules online and give it a quick read. Thats what I always do at least of table top rpgs. Its makes playing the game a lot smoother when most people know whats going on. You don't have to know it all just get a feel for how it works.
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.32
>>29
For noobs all u have to do at the outset is figure out the sort of character u'd like to play based of the main templates (fighter, magic user, rogue, etc.). Game-specific aspects can b ironed out. Also like >>31 said there's lots of online resources (wikis) that make all the info available.
>>31
The setting is mostly surface based with underground opportunity. The starting point is a walled (off) and long forgotten city.

Anonymous
H0AIe
?
No.33
34
>>27
Sounds interesting. A very long time ago during work lunch breaks we did D&D old style dice version and all of us except the organiser had never done before. It used to end up with serious arguments in the afternoon lab especially if you caused a colleagues death. Put some thought into when and how it can be done but I am up to become some type of Paladin with secret pockets.
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.34
>>33
At this time I can accommodate anytime Sat to anytime Sun. The how would probably be discord but I could see using skype or something else. No rush to start, let me know. Discord - KekistaNinja #3116
Anonymous
GWJgS
?
No.194
medium(2).png
'Official' theme - https://youtu.be/o8zzOoID3oI
The most significant shift from the standard (3.5) mechanics is by way of the combat system. Rounds are broken down to a percentile (player x goes at 14% of duration, player y at 26%, etc.) system, but heavy emphasis on ready actions and feats.
Enemies are given full rational capacity; they're trying their damnedest to both kill you AND not die.
The world has time-specific occurrences which will take place independent of the party's awareness or participation (tho malleable if on hand) and may be consequential. The players may be the only actual players, but they are one of many 'factions' participating in the game, with frequent real-world cameos and references (the Bogdanoffs will make several appearances, as one example).
Did I mention ponies r allowed?
Anonymous
onqCC
?
No.266
>>20
I CAST MAGIC MISSLE
Anonymous
n+DEl
?
No.267
>>20
Can I join in on this?
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.878
Allow me to express my sincere, lasting, and pervasive apologies for neglecting this thread. The game is still rdy 2 go (still lacking players of course), but I (op/dm) am totally on board if ne 1 wants to play, especially w/ dice rolling scripts ^_^
Anonymous
02nG5
?
No.879
881
What time would it be?
[diceroll]???=20{20}[/diceroll]

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.881
>>879
Whatever works for players tbh. I would assume weekends would be easiest to coordinate, but thats speculation
Tp5Lp
?
No.882
883 884
[1d20 = 9]
Maybe saturdays from 9:30 or so est till we decide to quit?
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.883
>>882
Sounds fine to me.
BWPsM
?
No.884
885
[1d20 = 12]
>>882
Can do

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.885
886 891
>>884
I'll look into setting up a rabbit room after movie night and post specifics tomorrow
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.886
887 891
>>885
A rabbit just for games?
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.887
891
>>886
Well, thats the easiest method for allowing private communication between players and dm (example, if one player wants to jack another player's shit and doesn't want to announce it)
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.888
890
755105__safe_artist-colon-vulapa_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_comic_dialogue_looking at you_more then one waifu_one eye closed_open mouth_parody_smil.png

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.890
images.duckduckgo.com1.png
>>888
Checked
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.891
892
>>887
>>886
>>885
why not just use a thread?

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.892
893
>>891
I suppose that works as long as players can differentiate what they are aware of vs what their characters are
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.893
894
>>892
>Things characters do and are aware of
Things the characters don't do and are not aware of
-Idk Something that we can use
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.894
895
>>893
Well, if no players are going to pull shenanigens on one another, its a moot point anyway. Besides, I like the idea of doing it on-board simply 'cuz that saves me alot of time which I could use to futher develop imagery (my art faggotry is much better now)
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.895
896
740676__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_broom_clothes_halloween_night_stockings_witch.png
>>894
>shenanigens
Define "shenanigans"
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.896
899
>>895
Jacking each-other's shit, playing pranks on one another (booby-traps, etc.), and other such tomfoolery
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.897
898
I'm working on a sci-fi storyline. Give me names for 3 moons
Also maybe we could let the rpg continue throughout the week. Just with massive lag, and then have a night of massive playing.

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.898
900
>>897
waxing, waning, full, new
Is that what you mean?
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.899
901
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>896
...You're breaking my balls here, m8...
Would such things count as "tomfooleries", if they contribute to the original goal of the character?
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.900
902
>>898
Ha-ha very funny.
I meant like "Europa" "Titan" names of moons
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.901
905
>>899
No, that's precisely why I want to allow for it. A mage is much less likely to cast a fireball if someone subtly cast a sheet of grease over the floor without their awareness. Alright, I'll look into doing both
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.902
903 925
>>900
Phobos and Deimos come to mind
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.903
904
>>902
I swear to god
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.904
906
>>903
My bad, I swear I wasn't trolling
Ventrius, Condese, and Marlori
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.905
907
>>901
Why would they be less likely to cast it if they don't know about the grease. As Strangelove says "what's the point of using it as a deterrence if you keep it a secret"
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.906
>>904
Okay I forgive, plus you gave me some dank names so you win
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.907
908
>>905
Well, when that happened the mage ended up setting himself on fire, which was the intended result
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.908
909
>>907
So like use it against an enemy mage?

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.909
910 911
>>908
Well, at the time in question the party members were at odds (in a Fairy Tale-esque brawl)
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.910
>>909
>At the time in question
More? My curiosity is peaked.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.911
>>909
I should clarify. Two party members were brawling when a third cast the grease for lulz. One of the brawlers, the mage, then went to cast burning hands oblivious to the grease. So instead of setting his opponent/ally on fire he set the both of them on fire.
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.912
913 914
image.png
Does it need to use a fairy tell base with Mages and such though?
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.913
916
>>912
I'm using a sci-fi base with all the main classes, so I guess not...
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.914
915 916
>>912
Fairy Tale is just a reference. The campaign is primarily d&d fantasy, but also with steampunk, sci-fi, infernal, holy, elemental, etc. themes thrown in. Also there will be variations on themes, tree orcs for example.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.915
>>914
Holy shit. This could be fun.
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.916
917 918 930
>>914
>>913
Neat! So what are the classes like?
I'm'a flag-flag because there's not much reason not to on this board
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.917
919 921
>>916
I need clarification. Are you asking for a breakdown of the available classes (which is technically infinite 'cuz I'll allow custom classes)?
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.918
>>916
Mainly your main classes with some edits to fit a more science fiction feel.
AKA: Mage's will be more of an outcast because science and shit
Tanks will use RPGs and bullet proof sheilds instead of a hammer.
ETC.
Also I'm new to tabletop RPGs in general. Advice, tips?
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.919
920 927
>>917
I guess to put it bluntly, I've never done a table top before, except once with a heavily customized set, so I really don't know how this is going to work
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.920
>>919
Well, you could describe an archetypal character, and I could describe how that would fit into the system. I'll go back to the Cecil from FF example; I took a base paladin and gave him enough exp to cast some spells. I could also have made him a dual-class black-guard/paladin convert, but the player didn't want to get that technical
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.921
922
>>917
Moon namer I need a planet name
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.922
923
>>921
Rigel
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.923
924
>>922
As long as thats not from something else I'll take it
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.924
>>923
Its not from a Sci-fi series so it works
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.925
>>902
Yeah, that's exactly why we should NOT do it.
Name them after old /mlp/ OCs.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.926
928
Sci-fi story writer here, do we want it so you can make your own ship, or classes of ships to pick from?
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.927
>>919
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
Is the online resource I use for info (3.5ed) if you'd like to peruse for more detail than I could possibly summarize, but I can simplify the process greatly since you're inexperienced
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.928
929
>>926
If its military ships, I'd prefer we use WW2 British hull classifications (frigate, destroyer, cruiser, etc)
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.929
>>928
That's what I was gonna do for larger ships, and then the Fighter Bomber etc. classes for personal ships
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.930
932 933
830606__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_monochrome_punisher.png
>>916
It's nice to see you finally wearing your flag, ~Flashy.
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.931
935
So like transport, fighter, bomber, attack-craft (ship launched, torpedo-ship/sloop (smallest interplanetary class), and corvette? Larger classes being the "rated" classifications like Frigate, 3rd-rate/Destroyer, 2nd-rate/Cruiser, and 1st-rate/battleship, battle cruiser and Dreadnaught?
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.932
933 934
image.gif
>>930

SAqpZ
?
No.933
>>930
>>932
Aw, cute.~
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.934
>>932
>pitting your waifu into a battle of edges with motherfucking Tracy Cage
Don't make me hurt her, you bastard. I left her and RD out of it until this point out of pure respect for canon characters.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.935
939
>>931
Oui, You get the Idea. But should we make it so there are set ships (Like for the fighter it has its set stats and thats that)
or should people be able to make their own ships with custom stats, fitting to the roles of a class.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.936
As far as my campaign is concerned, anons who wish to are welcome to develop a character on their own, or I will lurk the thread if anyone wants my assistance. I'll get everything together in the meantime.
Basic Classes:
Barbarian
Bard
Cleric
Druid
Fighter
Monk
Paladin
Ranger
Rogue
Sorcerer
Wizard
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Classes
Wizards and Sorcerers r different; Sorcery is innate magic, Wizardry is components and the science of magic.
P.S. I know my ID is different than the OP, but I assure you I am the same anon.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.938
940
>>937
Custom is welcome, as long as it makes a degree of sense
>not a fan of mage/cleric characters
Anonymous
wvr1Q
?
No.939
942
>>935
If we're using units like fighters I'd like to have set classes. This is to give the universe a sort of mass-produced feel - that a government or large corporations produces mass numbers of large space-vessels, and has only a limited variety of standard classes. I think having set classes also makes it more difficult to game-the system in creating custom varieties.

But what exactly is the set up here? Why would each character have their own ships? Is this going to be like a military ship which all characters are on going on expedition which can launch fighters?
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.940
941
830631__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-wuzzlefluff_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_big head_the mask.png
>>938
Ah, I regret deleting that now.
I'd like to keep at least a little bit of tasteful cartoon randomness, or at least quirks that make sense in context of the character being played.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.941
>>940
Absolutely. Also note, anons have the option of waiting until something is called into question to establish/determine traits. A person playing a rogue for example doesn't need to specify their move silent until actual use, and it can be as simple as "extremely proficient".
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.942
944
>>939
>Why would each character have their own ship
Because if you live on a frontier style planet that has colonized moons, you want to be able to get back and forth without space priates fucking you over.
+Call to defend the System
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.944
945
>>942
I'm beginning to grasp your meaning. The ship is an extensive steed for the character, in a certain sense


Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.945
>>944
Basically
Think of it as a steed/car
Something they use to get place, but they also care for and rely on in battle
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.946
947 951
Alright, so I've played around with Rabbit and I'll have a room going for pms and music (GOTTA have BGM). All other communication should be doable/done in thread.
I'll open the room ~6:30p, and any players who wish to participate can announce their players at any time
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.947
948
>>946
Wait. What's the basic setting and set up? I see something here about colonies but I don't know
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.948
>>947
IDK about that entirely, that's Princevlag's thing that he's working on. The full description is above, starting from OP.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.951
952
>>946
Real question though
How the fuck I play?
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.952
954
>>951
Who are you going to play?
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.953
https://www.rabb.it/ninjas
Well here goes
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.954
>>952
I'll be a mage
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.955
956 958
Alright, you find yourself in a room. You're not entirely sure how you got there, and its relatively bare. The walls are an opaque glass, with what appears to be a sliding door. There is no furniture except for a chest of the same glassy material, and the bed you find yourself on.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.956
957
>>955
I check the chest for any items
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.957
959
>>956
Chest is empty. It appears to be a foot-locker of sorts.
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.958
959 960
>>955
I approach the door to open it
Is that how this works?
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.959
960
>>957
I open the door
>>958
IDK I think this is my story
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.960
962
>>958
>>959
ALright. Keep in mind, this is going on in separate rooms (as in, everyone is having the same initial eperience)
BWPsM
?
No.961

Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.962
>>960
Ahhh okay
BWPsM
?
No.963
Hold on a sec
BWPsM
?
No.964
[2d20 = 30]

BWPsM
?
No.965
968
[2d6 = 8]
Alright. Ameranon, you explode.
Princevlag, you get a spideysense and jump behind the bed while the door explodes.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.966
967
After the smoke clears, there is a hallway of comparably opaque glass. An old and tattered sign says "Please don't firetrap the rooms"
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.967
969
>>966
Oh shit
I search the floor for any debris that could be used as a club
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.968
969 970
>>965
Wat
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.969
970 971 972
>>967
I should clarify. Your character should have some familiar equipment and gear, presumably on their person. You are armed, though I don't know the characters well enough to know what that is yet.
>>968
Don't feel bad, you're not dead ^_^

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.970
972 973
>>969
For consideration, are you a wizard (more akin to alchemist, but still using magic) or a sorceror?
>>968
Also, ne idea what u r?
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.971
>>969
Um... I examine my surroundings to figure out what the hell is going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG94GJT8okE
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.972
974
>>969
Ah okay
I Cautiously walk through the door way weapon ready
Do we decide that gear or????
>>970
Wizard

Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.973
975
>>970
I do not know, and I do not know how it works
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.974
978 979
>>972
As a wizard, you're likely to have some kind of staff or dagger as a weapon, or perhaps a club. You curse that you haven't had time to prepare your spells for whatever is going on.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.975
976
>>973
What manner of character are you inclined to play? I'm not breaking it down this way, but pick one: Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.976
977 978
>>975
Earth Pony
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.977
>>976

Barbarian
Bard
Cleric
Druid
Fighter
Magic-User/Mage/Wizard
Monk/Mystic
Paladin
Ranger
Sorcerer
Thief/Rogue
Warlock
Here ya go
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_class_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.978
980 987
>>976
Probably a Barbarian, Fighter, Ranger, or Paladin then. So you would have a sword. You have a sword.
>>974
The hallway is clear, with 11 doors along the same wall as the door you came from. One of the other doors is open, with telltale wisps of smoke faintly drifting off the environment. Theres a door on both ends of the hall, on the opposite wall as the doors previously mentioned
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.979
981
>>974
I'll take a standard staff, though my character feels as if the staff is missing something and doesn't know what
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.980
982 983
>>978
I open the closest door, hoping to figure out where I am
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.981
>>979
You can hear a faint "shhhhhhhffff", "shhhhhhhffff", "shhhhhhhfff", but otherwise there doesn't seem to be any activity from the hallway
BWPsM
?
No.982
984
[1d20 = 5]
>>980

BWPsM
?
No.983
984
[2d6 = 2]
>>980
You explode
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.984
990
>>982
Also could you tell us when we should roll
>>983
fug
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.985
986
Oekaki.png

Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.986
>>985
AYYYY
MAPS
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.987
988 989
>>978
Um... Paladin? I guess
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.988
>>987
>The paladin is a holy knight, crusading in the name of good and order, and is a divine spellcaster.
>Crusading
DEUS VULT
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.989
991 992
>>987
K, for what type of god? A paladin of Thor is much different than a paladin of Jesus
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.990
991
>>984
Will do. You get the impression from the sign (Please don't firetrap the rooms) that someone has firetrapped the rooms.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.991
993 994
>>990
Okay.
I brush myself off and check for anything of value in this room
>>989
Pick Paladin of Trump
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.992
994
>>989
Trump
GM
BWPsM
?
No.993
996 1004
>>991
Nope, this room is identical to the one you found yourself in. The shhhhhffffing sound has stopped.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.994
998
>>991
>>992
>Trump
mah niggas
GM
BWPsM
?
No.995
996
K. Do we have an idea for names? TRUMP is easy, but IDK about the wizard
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.996
1004
>>993
I decide to check out the room that has already exploded, know it cant explode on me
>>995
Nope I'm terrible with names

Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.998
1003
>>994
Okay, so can I look around the room to figure out what the hell is going on?
I think my room was terrorist bombed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG94GJT8okE
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1001
1007
wasted.png
>>999
>>1000

Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1002
>>999
>>1000
NO THE TRIPS
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1003
1005
>>998
There is no furniture except for a chest of the same glassy material, and the bed you found yourself on. The door is opened. From your position you have heard 2 other explosions (more fiery bursts) like the one you experienced, but have thus far haven't seen hide nor hair.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1004
>>996
>>993

Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.1005
1006
>>1003
If I have a riot shield, I pick that up, or if I have a bomb suit I put that on, but in any even I approach the open door
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1006
1008 1009
>>1005
Nah, you have a giant stick and a small round shield with a strange flag

Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1007
1010 1011
1198887__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_collar_greentext_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_no iris_vulgar.png
>>1001
Well, I'm sorry, I didn't have the time for a picture.
Can I still play?
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.1008
download (2).jpg
>>1006
Alright... I pick up the shield and the stick to protect myself and cautiously approach the door
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1009
1011
>>1006
While I want to agree for lulz, I think a TRUMPADIN would have pretty shiny armor, shield, and bastard sword
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1010
1012
>>1007
Of course!
Alright, you find yourself in a room. You're not entirely sure how you got there, and its relatively bare. The walls are an opaque glass, with what appears to be a sliding door. There is no furniture except for a chest of the same glassy material, and the bed you find yourself on.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1011
1012
>>1009
I just wanted some lulz, makes sense
>>1007
Why Mrs. Sentry?
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1012
1015 1016
551941__artist needed_suggestive_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_clothes_female_knife_socks_solo_solo female.jpeg
>>1010
Check under bed for convenient (and 100% unoriginal) plot device.
>>1011
We're a couple, of course.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1013
1015
Oekaki.png

GM
BWPsM
?
No.1014
Oekaki.png
S- Footsteps
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.1015
1017
>>1013
Um... So am I outside of the room now? And if I am, what do I see?
>>1012
Shoo
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1016
1018 1020
>>1012
Alas, there are no convenient plot devices under the bed, all you have available are whatever you would ordinarily have (which I'm assuming for the moment is an assortment of knives)
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1017
1018
>>1015
You almost run over a hippie coming from the left of the map. He's frail and old, and looks like the pic I'm about to post
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1018
>>1016
I call them being the rogue
>>1017
Soooo where am I?

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1019
1022
d1b35bdc7fc5630ffd49318be24cc2c2.jpg
Whoa man! Easy there! I heard some commotion, donkt hit me man!
>in his hands he carries a simple broom, and his clothes are worn skins
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1020
1035
385624__suggestive_artist-colon-livesmutanon_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_bed_bedroom eyes_female_grayscale_knife_monochrome_mouth hold_prone_solo_so.png
>>1016
Of course. I've always got my knife collection with me.
I recently bought a sword from a Khajit that had the power to instantly kill cartoon characters, but alas, I cannot seem to find them....

Alright. I guess I'll start by checking out that cliche and unoriginal chest in the corner.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1021
Where are we ever man? I'm just messin with ya, I really don't know. I only just showed up a little bit ago myself (clothes show slight charring). Wherever it is, its run-down as fuck. I've just been sweeping up the mess out here.
>points outside the hallway
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.1022
1023
>>1019
I am startled, move back, almost hit him with my stick, and yell "who the hell are you" before asking better questions like "where the hell am I"
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1023
1024 1025
>>1022
Whoa man, there's two of 'em. Em, maybe you better follow me.
>leads toward the open door he came from
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.1024
1026 1030
>>1023
I ask again, who are you, where am I, and now add the question "why should I follow you."

Roll to smell if the Hippie has bathed or used drugs recently
Torcuil the Mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1025
>>1023
I make the (terrible) disetion to follow
BWPsM
?
No.1026
Oekaki.png
>>1024
Anytime you roll for something, put roll 1d20 in email
BWPsM
?
No.1027
[1d20 = 10]
I keep doing that. Its dice
B6F3x
?
No.1029
1031
[1d20 = 1]

BWPsM
?
No.1030
1032
[1d20 = 15]
>>1024
Me? Don't you recognize me? I'm the Great Urri! Master of the 10000 mile forest! Pope of the woodlandkind!
>waits to see if you catch the Pope Urri pun
BWPsM
?
No.1031
1032 1034
[1d20 = 3]
>>1029
You get a momentary nosebleed, but otherwise detect nothing
B6F3x
?
No.1032
1033
[1d20 = 10]
>>1030
>>1031
>Does not get pun
He seems baked off of his mind, but otherwise harmless. I ask him "Good Urri, could you tell me where I am? I seem to be lost"
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1033
>>1032
Dice was unintentional
Torcuil the Mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1034
>>1031
I ask Urri what this place is, and if it has a library
dice (1)d(20)
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1035
1036 1038
331063__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_faic_reaction image_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>1020
Still opening that chest... nice and slow...
Lose patience: smash chest.
Acquire 'chest fragments': low-power, throw-able melee weapons.
Tell me what was inside already!
wAUg0
?
No.1036
[1d20 = 8]
>>1035

GM
BWPsM
?
No.1037
1039 1040
Oekaki.png
So I can't say for certain what the deal is with this whole building man, but its pretty huge and totally deserted except for this weird guy upstairs whos got light emanating from him and shit. He's cool tho, don't sweat it. There's a library and a mess area around the corner, and the upstairs is some kinda wizardy thing. You'll probably know what thats about (indicating Torcuil)

BWPsM
?
No.1038
1045
[1d20 = 11]
>>1035
There was nothing. It was a foot locker. Now it is dice-result sharp rocks
Tp5Lp
?
No.1039
1041
[1d20 = 1]
>>1037
I ask if a may see the library first.
I roll perception to see if this guy is bluffing
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1040
>>1037
I get the sneaking suspicion this may be a drug distribution facility, and finally notice that there is a third person here
BWPsM
?
No.1041
1042 1043
[1d20 = 6]
>>1039
Sure! Its upstairs on the right! Food is on the left.
Tp5Lp
?
No.1042
1046
[1d20 = 8]
>>1041
I thank Urri, and check out the library
I check for any maps telling me where I am
B6F3x
?
No.1043
1049
[1d20 = 19]
>>1041
I cautiously enter the building, and go towards the left for the alleged food area, holding my stick and shield high as if expecting combat.

roll to see if there is anything eventful
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1044
Oekaki.png
THe indicated area consists of a 20-foot tall bookshelf covered in all manner of archaic and antiquated tomes. Tables are nearby, many with assorted tools and resources for making potions and intricate objects.
wAUg0
?
No.1045
1047
[1d20 = 16]
>>1038
Alright.
Remove sheets from bed.
Cut a strip of the sheets into a cosey for my knife collection, the rest I wrap around my shoulder.
Proceed to explore glass door.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1046
1048
>>1042
You begin to look for something resembling a map, but the available materials almost entirely consist of "How To" (in a roundabout description) wrt to magical items, creatures, resources, etc. At least immediately, you don't detect anything resembling a map.

GM
BWPsM
?
No.1047
>>1045
You detect and easily set off a simple firetrap, avoiding any damage.
Torcuil the Mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1048
>>1046
eh, I decide to check out this wizard place that Urri mentioned.
Maybe i can brush up on my spells
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1049
1051 1065
>>1043
From the end of the "left side" (the map is currently inverted, sorry) you can see a light beaming and beckoning. The smell of dank food and something you can't place emanates from there. Along the wall leading there is a series of windows connecting to an extensive workshop, with all manner of tools from blacksmithing, carpentry, whatever.
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1050
1056
421612__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_here's johnny_slasher smile_solo_the shining.png
Unsheathe trusty knife, Edgy.
Proceed through door.
Anonymous
B6F3x
?
No.1051
1068
>>1049
I again raise my shield and stick, and proceed toward the lit area
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1052
1053 1054
Oekaki.png
(Mid map)
Torcuil the Mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1053
>>1052
https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd%2Fdnd%2F20001222b
Torcuil the Mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1054
>>1052
What do I find at the wizard area?
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1055
1057
Oekaki.png
Torcuil, you see an intricate dais planned, etched, and designed to the n'th detail. In all your years you've never seen any individual or group arrange something so detailed and intricate.
BWPsM
?
No.1056
[1d20 = 7]
>>1050
Shall I assume ur sneaky?
Torcuil the Mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1057
1060
>>1055
I search for some spell books
Should I pick a magic specialization?
BWPsM
?
No.1058
Oekaki.png
[1d20 = 8]

wAUg0
?
No.1059
1061 1062
[1d20 = 1]
Only as sneaky as I need to be to catch a target.
Move through door, killing intent smothered by dull, unoriginal, boring aura.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1060
1071
>>1057
They're not spells per say, they're the details and sauce that one needs to complete extensive spells. Your character may be familiar with some of them, but not that they can be immediately used outside of a task. Also, yes, you might want to think about what types of magic they prefer, and note that usually water types don't also use fire, etc.
wAUg0
?
No.1061
606742__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-aryanne_artist-colon-randy_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_big eyes_blood_face picture_female_implied violence_i.jpg
[1d20 = 14]
>>1059
Fug!
What happens?
BWPsM
?
No.1062
1063
[1d100 = 35]
>>1059
You trip, spilling some of your knives across the hallway. Also, if the dice roll is low enough, you get stabbed
BWPsM
?
No.1063
[1d100 = 31]
>>1062
Nope, ur good, just prone w/ ur knives. Also, everyone hears this.
B6F3x
?
No.1064
1065
[1d20 = 8]
Rolling because still waiting
BWPsM
?
No.1065
1068
[1d100 = 40]
>>1064
>>1049

Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1066
1069
1198189__artist needed_questionable_semi-dash-grimdark_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_black and white_grayscale_knife_monochrome_vulgar.png
Immediately turn around to stab assaulting stabber stabber.
Ask questions later, if it's still alive
(I've been rolling out of 20, is this the right number?)
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1067
1071
Urri looks at Torcuil and then Trumpinator. "You guys hear something?"
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1068
1070
>>1065
But
>>1051

GM
BWPsM
?
No.1069
1074
>>1066
Yes, 20 is correct, but there is no stabber. Rolling a 1 is a "fail" that can result in unforseen consequences
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1070
>>1068
Crap, my bad. Okay, gimme a sec cuz I gotta meme.
Torcuil the mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1071
1076
>>1060
So do I choose things like lements or things like necromancer etc>>1067
>>1067
Nope
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1072
1073 1075
0605-celeb-john-elway-240x285.png
Ah nevermind, I'll just use the raw.
A beneficient face can be seen as you approach. He is surrounded by a surreal glow, and you can tell by his presence that he is beyond time and space.
In your mind appears the image of an ovoid object with weird white lacing.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1073
1075
>>1072
(when I first wrote this campaign, this character was gonna be Milo Yiannopolous, but that was written in Dec)
wAUg0
?
No.1074
1089
1050485__safe_artist-colon-pinkamenadianepi_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-.png
[1d20 = 16]
>>1069
Alright.
Continue down hallway.
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1075
1077
>>1072
>>1073
Is that who my character approaches?
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1076
1079 1080
>>1071
U don't need to specify, as a wizard you have pretty much free reign, its the sorcerers who have to be specific
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1077
1078
>>1075
Yes
B6F3x
?
No.1078
1081
[1d20 = 8]
>>1077
I drop my stick and shield as I bask in the glory of what is before me
wAUg0
?
No.1079
1082
[1d20 = 20]
>>1076
Also, meant to say this earlier, but Tracy's probably a rogue.
Tp5Lp
?
No.1080
1082
[1d20 = 11]
>>1076
Ah, okay
I look for any water spells as those are the most familiar to me
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1081
1085
>>1078
The heavenly face smiles. A voice booms into the minds of all assembled and it says:
Footballs unto you players in this game of Gods and Men. Welcome. You find yourself in a collisseum of those who have surpassed mortality. Here you will find those who represent the whims of the myriad deities and interests. That you find yourself here is a testament that YOU are one of those interests.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1082
1083
>>1079
I assumed
>>1080
You do have a spellbook,....
Torcuil the mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1083
>>1082
Of corse I do! I totally knew that
>sweats
Soo what do I do?
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1084
1087
His greatness continues:
You have all lived lives of esteem an repute, and upon your demise were selected to live on, to continue in your awesomeness and Football.
Here you will find simple resources; food, developmental pursuits, and a slough of competing interests which do not know Footballs (I'm simplifying).
B6F3x
?
No.1085
[1d20 = 2]
>>1081
I look around to see who else and what is else around me, as I bask in football
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1086
1087
His voice ceases to echo in your mind by saying:
"Its all for the lulz, do as you will."
B6F3x
?
No.1087
[1d20 = 17]
>>1084
>>1086
I ask "demise?" and "what is for the lulz?"
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1088
Urri shakes his head "Far out man,... he just told me to chill and hang out"
wAUg0
?
No.1089
1090
740539__safe_artist-colon-vicmanone_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_solo.jpg
[1d20 = 14]
>>1074
...Continue down hallway, please.
Inspect area for interesting routes/items.
What do I find?
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1090
1091 1098
>>1089
There are 4 other open doors. 3 of them lead to rooms identical to the one you came from, and another one at the end opens to the main area. Plz note, you experienced John Elway's spiel in your head
Tp5Lp
?
No.1091
1093
[1d20 = 18]
>>1090
I decide to check the library again for anything about the symbols on the dias
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1092
Oekaki.png

GM
BWPsM
?
No.1093
1096
>>1091
You find a number of correlations. You are able to determine that the dais is structured for anti-magic, rather than standard magic.
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1094
1097
image.png
What does my character see after experiencing Elway
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1095
Urri approaches TRUMP and Him.
"So wait, you know what's going on here?"
JE "Of course, I know all that has been, is, and will be, but for the purpose of this process, there is a limit to what I can reveal."
Tp5Lp
?
No.1096
1105
[1d20 = 7]
>>1093
I find this intresting and try casting a spell to produce oome light
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1097
1099
>>1094
The lingering image of Football. I'm tempted to pasta at this point, but that's pretty much it.
wAUg0
?
No.1098
1100
[1d20 = 4]
>>1090
Feel confused and angry at the tenacious projections of the mysterious, unfamiliar man of balls being beamed through my head. They're like soccer balls, but somehow... grander..
Dismiss as yet another psychotic flash, but drift towards the third door, the one where the strange signal feels strongest..
B6F3x
?
No.1099
1101
[1d20 = 14]
>>1097
I look around to see if there is anything else of interest at this end of the workshop area
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1100
Oekaki.png
>>1098
I'm assuming you mean the door leading from the hallway (if you don't then it will be unnecessarily complicated).
You enter, or rather exit into, a large and grand glassy structure. I could swear I described it already, but its essentially a 4-sided polygon (dice) that you're standing inside of. You're in a hall that surrounds the inner workings.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1101
1109
>>1099
There's equipment and tools for weaponsmithing, armoring, bowyer/fletching, or just about any sort of material fabrication you can think of (and some you don't even know, but probably also for fabbing)
wAUg0
?
No.1102
1103
[1d20 = 9]
*sneaks through*
Knives ready.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1103
1104
>>1102
You are now just outside the door. You're where I pegged you as being at in >1100
wAUg0
?
No.1104
1108
[1d20 = 8]
>>1103
*Continues through door*
Roll to sense nearby lifeforms.
Torcuil the mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1105
1111
>>1096
>slight cough waiting for the omnipresent voic to narrate
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1106
1107
Oekaki.png
A shuffling sound can be heard from the base of the staircase (btw, there's an open door at that end, I may have forgotten to mention. Its not a door per say, more just an open archway)
wAUg0
?
No.1107
[1d20 = 15]
>>1106
*closes in on source of sound*
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1108
1110 1112
Oekaki.png
>>1104
>is already through the door, but funny to imagine
As you creep around the corner, stealthily and conservatively, you happen to see a few rotting corpses entering the building from the indicated area

B6F3x
?
No.1109
[1d10 = 5]
>>1101
The statement from elway giving the strong impression I am not leaving any time soon, I decide to craft a war-axe, a bow and the most basic parts of a suit of armor (chest plate, should plate, and helmet plates) that can be made in a short time, before advancing
I don't know how much and what can be made in 4 hours or less... so... My character gets another weapon before leaving the room
wAUg0
?
No.1110
1113
[1d20 = 7]
>>1108
Completely unfazed.
*search through clothes*
*butcher corpses*
*acquire items*
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1111
1176
>>1105
The voice booms in your head again:
"If you have questions, you are welcome to ask and I will provide Footballs as I am able, without compromising the Game."
Tp5Lp
?
No.1112
1114
[1d20 = 10]
>>1108
I hear a noise and see rotting corpses stumble in
>stupid ass necromancers
I roll to cast an electric spell against them
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1113
>>1110
As you close on the corpses, you can see that there are plenty more than 2 of them, and that they are gathering at the entrance.

GM
BWPsM
?
No.1114
1116
>>1112
The lead zombies jerk to stillness, but flashes seem to have emboldened those still outside
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1115
Urri gets nervous "Whoa man, thats some gnarly shit right there man. I need a breather"
He sits down, pulls out a pipe, and takes a hit.
Tp5Lp
?
No.1116
1120
[1d20 = 7]
>>1114
Ahh shit
I roll to try a anti necromancy spell (?)
Plz dont fuck up roll
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1117
1119
U: Looks at Trump
"What man, I can't handle violence!"
wAUg0
?
No.1118
1120
[1d20 = 18]
Fug.. There's a lot of them.
>Has been eating garbage and corpses her entire life
Immune to zombification virus (tangy though)
*lunch through slow-ass zombies and make a break for the opening, dual-wielding knives*
B6F3x
?
No.1119
1120
[1d10 = 6]
>>1117
Me?
BWPsM
?
No.1120
1123 1124 1128
[3d20 = 14]
>>1118
Word
>>1116
As you begin the only anti-necro spell you know (cuz anti-necro is pretty much "cleric") you notice a light-blue(?) flash(kek) streak into the zombies entering the building.
>>1119
"Yeah man, I saw you sniffing me earlier, I get it all the time, but just chill out we've got problems!"

BWPsM
?
No.1121
[3d20 = 42]
Tracy scores a gorgeous and flowing slicy-stabby on the 3 foremost zombies,... unfortunately while their wounds gape and their blood flows, they continue forward.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1122
One of the zombies grabs Tracy successfully
Torcuil the mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1123
1125
>>1120
Welp final resort,
Can I, persay, summon?
B6F3x
?
No.1124
1126 1127
[1d10 = 5]
>>1120
I say to him "Um... Hello again. can you tell me what else is in this building?"

Have I completed any weapons or armor?

Also are the zombies in this room. Because I don't like zomies.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1125
1129
>>1123
Are you abandoning your previous, or are you putting that action in cue?
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1126
1131
>>1124
"There's motherfucking ZOMBIES man! I don't know where they came from! I'm just a druid, I don't know anything about holies!"
>looks at Trump
"Dude! You, you've got that namaste about you! You can do something right?"
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1127
1135
>>1124
(For reference, you don't have a club, you have a LotR size sword)
wAUg0
?
No.1128
1130
64895__grimdark_grotesque_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_blood_decapitation_grayscale_hematolagnia_-fwslash.jpg
[1d20 = 1]
>>1120
*Continue on murderous combo*
*Look for open space where I can catch a breather*
>sips blood
Tp5Lp
?
No.1129
1132
[1d20 = 15]
>>1125
>my spell is actually working
Well shit postpone summoning a wall
Roll to try and find something releven to help spell in library

Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1130
1133
>>1128
Fuck!
B6F3x
?
No.1131
1134 1136 1138
[1d10 = 1]
>>1126
Well shit

Picks up kick ass sword and shield (are those easily wielded by an earth pony?) dons the pieces of armor he has completed thus far, and joins the battle, attacking a zombie with the sword
BWPsM
?
No.1132
[2d6 = 3]
>>1129
Here's the thing. You declared your action as Tracy was acting. Seeing an additional party addressing the issue gives you a morale boost, and with that 15 you rolled, I'll allow that a dispel magic spell will eliminate the roll result's number of zombes
BWPsM
?
No.1133
1140
[2d6 = 5]
>>1130
Don't trip, all the zombies around you fall to the ground
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1134
1145
>>1131
>Rolled a one
Oh fuck
Torcuil the mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1135
1137
>>1127
>bastard sword
>LotR size
Wee bit off there m8
More like fucking 5 foot long DEATH
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1136
1139
>>1131
When I asked "earth-pony" it was an archetypal question. You CAN be an earth pony, but then you'd have to be a unicorn (think the D&D MLP episode; red mac)
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1137
1139
>>1135
Don't make me school you
BWPsM
?
No.1138
[1d100 = 57]
>>1131
Well, you haven't had sufficient time to actually build anything, but the simple armor your wearing should suffice. Unfortunately you're separated from the zombies and rolled a 1 so you tripped (unless its a 1 then you died)
Tp5Lp
?
No.1139
1141
[1d20 = 9]
>>1136
>D&D MLP episode
>shit ive missed alot
Anyway
Roll to try and block the entence the zombies are using with a magic barrier
>>1137
Wait, when you say bastard sword do you mean claymore or general longsword?
wAUg0
?
No.1140
1142
[1d20 = 5]
>>1133
"That was too fucking close!"
Gasp in relief at narrowly avoided zombie gangrape and continue forward, putting single knife in maw and rush forward on all four hooves...*
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1141
1143
>>1139
Spell succeeds, but is weak and won't hold
As for, a bastard sword can be wielded two-handed by anyone and one-handed by someone with an exotic proficiency. A bastard can be either a stubby thick sword or a long thin sword
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1142
1144 1146
>>1140
>Trump notices a curious expression on Urri's face
Also Tracy, roll 3d20 for attacks
Tp5Lp
?
No.1143
[1d20 = 5]
>>1141
The things you'll forget in life
I go bakk to the dias room looking for anything on barriers or the undead

B6F3x
?
No.1144
[1d10 = 5]
>>1142
I swing at a zombie, and ask Urri what is the matter
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1145
1147 1148
>>1134
Urri helps Trump to his feet
"Well, I don't know how many of them there are, but I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be"
The two of them (I assume) close on Tracy's location while Torq is posted on high.
Urri grips his broom nervously and yells:
"Don't kill meeeeeeee!!!"
wAUg0
?
No.1146
1153 1156
99970__safe_artist-colon-haloreplicas_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_irrational exuberance_knife_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
[3d20 = 15]
>>1142
roll for combo breaker
"Almost through, dammit!... Fuck..!
B6F3x
?
No.1147
1149 1152
[1d10 = 1]
>>1145
I continue to fight the zombies around Urri to protect Urri.
Torcuil the mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1148
>>1145
Did I find anything?
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1149
>>1147
Reeeee! How do I keep rolling 1s?
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1150
1151
Oekaki.png
Trump swings and lops off a hand, but otherwise doesn't harm the zombie.
B6F3x
?
No.1151
[1d20 = 7]
>>1150
Swing again and try to kill the son of a bitch. I mean kill it more dead than it already is, which is pretty dead
>hands
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1152
>>1147
(don't worry about Urri,... heh rhyme, he's a coward who won't strike unless he can flee at a moment's)
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1153
1160
>>1146
Tracy guishes, guishes again (the knife gets embedded) and guishes again. The zombie appears unaffected.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1154
1159
So there is a zombie without a hand, a zombie with a knife in its face, and a hoarde.
BWPsM
?
No.1155
1157
[3d20 = 27]
As you look out on a literal sea of zombies (roll is 4 morale)
wAUg0
?
No.1156
1160
[1d20 = 15]
>>1146
"This wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so fucking many of them!"
*Gripes in frustration at not having time to loot and/or butcher corpses, whist charging through and aiming for their necks and lower jaws*
Still waiting for the results of that roll.
Torcuil the mage
Tp5Lp
?
No.1157
>>1155
Okay but what do I find
BWPsM
?
No.1158
[2d20 = 17]
Torcuil, not fully grasping the memories of his previous life gets the impression that he has dealt with far worse before.
Trump, bolstered by his self-reliance and a curious knowing that began when he met Him, raises a battle cry (unless you object)
B6F3x
?
No.1159
[1d20 = 19]
>>1154
So I have no idea if I can cast spells, but if I can, I cast "Deportation" on all of the Zombies, which will return them to Honduras. If not, I continue to swing at them Juan by Juan
wAUg0
?
No.1160
[1d20 = 19]
>>1156
>>1153
Woops.
*Unsheaves next knife from knife-cozy*
BWPsM
?
No.1161
1162 1163 1165
[4d20 = 32]
Trump severs the other hand, and then the head of his zombie. (and this was before the latest!).
As Torcuil's barrier vanishes under the beating of near a dozen zombies Trump and Tracy wade in.


wAUg0
?
No.1162
1166
[1d20 = 12]
>>1161
Can I get an extreme, frenzied morale-boost thinking I might have recognized a certain individual behind his helmet?
B6F3x
?
No.1163
[1d20 = 11]
>>1161
I guess I proceed towards Torcuil?

Can I build a wall to keep out the zombies?
BWPsM
?
No.1164
1168
Oekaki.png
[4d20 = 24]
Trump gloriously stands before the zombie hoard and speaks the word that has plagued him since that glowing man first spoke into his head.
"Football"
he says, but it is more than just speech. It is a vibration, a wave the *booofs* out from him. The zombie hoarde remains, but the area in front is cleared for a good range.
Tp5Lp
?
No.1165
1167
[2d20 = 10]
>>1161
I give up my persuet and try anouther barrier before searching again
First roll barrier
Second seach results
BWPsM
?
No.1166
1173
[4d20 = 48]
>>1162
>Recognition
Not following, but you're getting morale boosted, there's 'party synergy'
BWPsM
?
No.1167
[4d20 = 38]
>>1165
You brainfart
B6F3x
?
No.1168
1170 1174
[1d20 = 1]
>>1164
With the power of football and meme magic, I used the cleared area to begin beautiful, big - dare I say it, Yuge - Wall, using parts of dead zombies to help "pay" for it
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1169
(sorry if there's weird rolls going on, sometimes its for story and sometimes its cuz I forget to delete it after)
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1170
>>1168
Fuck you dice!
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1171
1172 6217
After Trump effectively washes away the leading dozen or so zombies, Tracy is getting bloodlusty (I'm going to give her a level in Barbarian BTW) and dashes toward the larger mass.
Tp5Lp
?
No.1172
[1d20 = 4]
>>1171
I frantically search for soeething to help me.against the undead

Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1173
1176
>>1166
>Not following
I'm in this to get married to Waifu Theif-kun. Help me out a bit.

*Become slashing tornado, triple wielding knives to make moar room for the group*
>speaking muffled with knife in mouth
"H-how many of theses damn bastards re there?"
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1174
1175
>>1168
Don't trip, there would be no time for that anyway. It doesn't take THAT long for the zombies to close (which they're doing, you've only bought yourself a moment)
B6F3x
?
No.1175
1177 1178
[1d10 = 1]
>>1174
I continue my work frantically building the Wall, hoping to keep out all the hordes of Zombies, and most importantly of all, to make sure that Tracy is on the opposite side of that wall from me
BWPsM
?
No.1176
mlfw3851-1332283623948.gif
[3d20 = 32]
>>1173
>>1111
You had a perfect opportunity already. Xp

B6F3x
?
No.1177
[1d20 = 16]
>>1175
Disregard the roll as that was with a D10
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1178
1180
936636__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_cute_face_hi anon_meme_solo.png
>>1175
Ooooh~! Tough luck!
*Is walled-in with Flashy-kun*
Roll to activate hematolagnia quirk
BWPsM
?
No.1179
1181
Oekaki.png
[3d20 = 23]
You're still on about the wall? In the middle of a zombie fight? You realize they're worse than sandbags right?
wAUg0
?
No.1180
1183
64897__grimdark_grotesque_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_blood_decapitation_grayscale_hematolagnia_-fwslash.jpg
[1d20 = 8]
>>1178
Fug
B6F3x
?
No.1181
[1d20 = 19]
>>1179
It's gonna be big, it's gonna be beautiful, and I'm going to make Tracy pay for it
BWPsM
?
No.1182
1184
[3d20 = 10]
>wonders if there isn't more going on here
Okay! So Trump has four bodies in a small pile while Tracy (I had thought but correct me if I'm wrong) was about to eviscerate some bitches.
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1183
1184 1186
>>1180
*Proceeds to slash at the throats of invading zombies, their bodies contributing to the wall's progress*
F-Flashy? I-Is that you?
B6F3x
?
No.1184
1185 1189
[1d20 = 1]
>>1182
Hey! I have more than just zombie corpses. I have rocks and bricks and things

>>1183
No. You're thinking of someone else

Builds even more frantically
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1185
>>1184
We're changing the code on that fucking dice
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1186
>>1183
And slash the throats she DOES. In rare form, tracy slash-slashes one to stillness, stabs another in the head (noticing that headstabs result in immediate death, unlike body wounds), and slash-slash-slashes a third. With blood spattered to her face and torso she looks back at TRUMP and says what she said.
wAUg0
?
No.1187
1188
[1d20 = 12]
*Sees through blatant lie*
"I knew it was you, Flashy! What are you doing here?"
Roll for super-powered, love-driven, stat boost
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1188
>>1187
Rolls to run away and back into the building, blocking the door on the way
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1189
>>1184
Actually, no. The ground outside the glassy-structure is overgrown and dense with tall grass. In fact, the surrounding environment is the only reason you haven't been tidal waved with zombies (fun fact)
B6F3x
?
No.1190
1192
[1d20 = 18]

GM
BWPsM
?
No.1191
Oh dear god
wAUg0
?
No.1192
1193
435887__safe_artist-colon-extradan_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_solo.png
[1d20 = 2]
>>1190

wAUg0
?
No.1193
[1d20 = 13]
>>1192
*sobs as I watch my loved one make a break for his life, throwing knives at the various zombies that charge at him from every direction...*
BWPsM
?
No.1194
1195
[1d20 = 2]
Urri sighs and says "At least its not like last time".
He grabs Trump as he attempts to make his way inward and holds him in the doorway.
"You see that? That will kill you. You see that?" (points to Tracy) "That will hurt you and torture-porn anything that looks in your direction. That IS of course if I am talking to who I think I'm talking to. I could be mistaken."
>gets eerily peaceful and passive and hits his pipe again and only THEN releases TRUMP
Well, I guess I can't avoid it.
B6F3x
?
No.1195
[1d20 = 6]
>>1194
Finding he cannot escape into the building, Trump proceeds to take his chances with the zombies, charging into them in a direction opposite Tracy, trying to find a way to escape from the area
wAUg0
?
No.1196
6217
878804__safe_artist-colon-wicked-dash-at-dash-heart_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage.png
[1d20 = 15]
Rolling to activate /HATRED/ , and clear out a good deal of these zombies in a murderous rampage.
BWPsM
?
No.1197
1198
[9d20 = 76]
>Urri tugs at his chin and his worn skins become darkened, immensely more worn/stained/tattered than before, and instead of a calm hippy is mask. Its kind of like a rorscharch and will upload a facsimile soon, but entirely monochrome. The skin shifts to a purplish, the hair elongates to a bright pink ponytail in the style of thugs and miscreants re 14cent japan.
He looks at Trump, then at Tracy, and to the latter says: "Let's get MeEsSy"
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1198
>>1197
Do I get genocide-mode, or what?
B6F3x
?
No.1199
[1d20 = 4]
Roll to clear a path of zombies with their heads lobbed off
BWPsM
?
No.1200
1202 6217
Oekaki.png
[9d20 = 119]
In a flash of motion, the five zombies in front of Tracy explode on a flash of blood.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1201
1206
Oekaki.png
>mask
wAUg0
?
No.1202
[1d20 = 19]
>>1200
*Dashes to continue attacking advancing zombies, guarding Flashy's flank in more ways than one*
*Hurls chest fragments*
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1203
~Spooky
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1204
It's almost 2:00 here, please hurry.
B6F3x
?
No.1205
[1d20 = 6]
Continues to charge out to the right, stabbing and slashing at zombies
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1206
>>1201
*Quints to see the mysterious figure through the haze of zombie blood*
"What the fuck is that?"
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1207
1209 1210
Apologies
Tracy proceeds to brain-stab one, two, and then a third zombie, indulging in blood lust on the third which leaves her splattered morbidly with blood. With a curious look of satisfaction she looks back at TRUMP with something nearing innocence but so very not so at the same time.

At this point I can officially call the match for reasons players cannot be aware of because of the thrown-together nature of this venture, but I will be BESIDE myself with happiness to detail the rough specifics of what "probably" happened beyond that point, allowing for greater theatrics than can be iterated through posts.
Tl:dr This is a cinema, and I'll detail (with player approval) what occurred as a result of the zombies and the weird building and His presence, and everything in between.
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1208
1209
Crap, there was a gorgeous oekaki with like 11 stab wounds in one of them and I deleted it, sorry
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1209
1214
429645__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_hentai woody_meme_nightmare fuel_simple background_solo_transparent background_woody face.png
>>1207
>what "probably" happened beyond that point,
>mfw
I had a nice time playing with you goys. I'll hope to try this again next week.
The ride never ends, fuckers.
>>1208
Awww....
I guess we'll just have to leave things to our imaginations....
Trumpadin
B6F3x
?
No.1210
1211 1213
download (4).jpg
>>1207
Say what now?
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1211
>>1210
I'm not sure what her deal is, but at this point that would be consistent with the professed intent of the player. Unless objected,....
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1213
1214
417778__suggestive_artist-colon-longinius_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_clothes_collar_colored_female_fishnets_frilly underwear_garter belt_knife.jpg
>>1210
>rape
And then we all go to bed, like normies.
Goodnight, ~Flashy. I really enjoyed this night with you.
>>1212
It could be earlier, but I'm about to collapse from pulling two all-nighters right now...
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1214
er1b7.jpg
>>1209
Next time will be awesomer.
>>1213
I think you're over-estimating the length of time I'm going to fill in, but copy that, I know where Tracy is going with it
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1215
[SLEEP]
GM
BWPsM
?
No.1216
1217 1219
Torcuil, I apologize for diverting from your character. Your position from the zombies did not put you at risk, and without knowing more about your character (you had to go with wizard? sorceror would have been way easier e_O) its hard to establish much. Don't worry though, with your input we can fill in the blanks with some awesomeness.
No time in game will actually pass while I iterate things, consider this one of those in-game tutorials or some shit. You can consider the glassy building as a base of sorts, structured to allow a character to maintain and develop in whatever direction they should want (body, mind, Football).
The equipment to accomplish any craft is available, and to top it off, the whole place is SHINY.
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1217
1218 1219 59288
Meme magic, Kek.png
>>1216
>you had to go with wizard?
He should be a meme wizard: has the power to trigger and exploit memetic happenings.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1218
>>1217
Yeah, after a good night's sleep I'm loving the idea. It beautifully sidesteps the micro-management of traditional spellcasting. I've been brainstorming all morning, and will update later on.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1219
1220
>>1216
Its fine, I actually passed out (like woke up laying next to my desk)about 1 am est so.... sorry bout that
>>1217
SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1220
1221
IMG_5417.JPG
>>1219

Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1221
1222
The Digger you deep.png
>>1220
P R A I S E K E K
From now on my spells will be in the form of memes

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1222
>>1221
By this pali, it is so
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1223
1225 1226
lol.jpg
462.jpg
10906372-10155082260370183-468465664246552980-n-730372466a45ca665044d07dc25bcf82.jpg
proto.png
Gaming update:

TRUMPALADIN
Dude you've got armor, you've got a phatty sword, it just comes with being Trump, let alone a Trumpaladin. Pic related. Your powers are related to Football.

Tracy
Are you a pone? You are welcome to be a/the pone, I've got schematics workd up. It sounds like fun to me,.... Otherwise, Tracy is obviously a rogue of reasonable skill in some areas and oblivious disregard in others. As for your thing with Trump being Waifu Thief, whether he is or not, whether that's admissible in game, I'm chalking it up to (on one end of the spectrum) a Tracy delusion. Game on. BTW, I haven't forgotten about your flag, I've been collecting blood-spatter images.
From the internet of course.

Torcuil, you stole my thunder. Apparently you know what I'm thinking, so dank memes to you and through you. Given that your character is the most indeterminate, I would like you to put thought into what he looks like (stature, demeanor, presence, appearance, etc.) cuz all I can think of atm is pic related.
Feel free to ask any questions
P.S. I don't wanna hear nothing about leddit spacing, I'm going for aesthetic from here out.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1224
1225 1226
ninjahorsewait.jpg
In addition, I would like to encourage characters to be more descriptive/decisive in their actions. The dice pretty much determines success barring modifiers, and I would be delighted if descriptions of actions were responded with "Yes, Almost, That was what you tried to do, and/or Fail". I am Game Master by your participation and will, but I am not the only 'creator' here (the word authority, derived from the word author).
As far as the dice are concerned, I understand that certain players got (((shitty))) rolls. I have an ample live set, if players wish to contest the script result.
Beyond that, it was far more successful than I anticipated; I was shooting for a 5/10 and I'd give it a 6. Considering it was essentially a trial-run/beta-test/unscripted demo, I am overwhelmingly pleased and look forward to the chance to continue. This campaign starts off slow, deliberately and for effect, but I hope to take you all and any who wish to participate on a magical mystery tour (of sorts).
Pic cuz luz
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1225
>>1223
I am first pic
Jk Ill think some
>>1224
glad it went decent

Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1226
1227
873126__semi-dash-grimdark_suggestive_artist-colon-wicked-dash-at-dash-heart_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_equestria girls_ass_bedroom eyes_blood_clot.png
342002__questionable_artist-colon-wootmaster_derpy hooves_fluttershy_sibsy_spike_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc-colon-littlepip_oc-colon-mandopony_oc-colon-marker.png
>>1223
>Are you a pone?
Well... W00t does hate EqG, so I guess it might be more respectful to stick with her (un)original pony design (despite the fact that I'm building off of another artist's headcanon).I guess I've been keeping it semi-ambiguous just to match with mu]y hubby. If possible,
I'd sort of like to keep it that way...

In w00t's pics, Tracy seems to be capable of moving the same way a human does (bipedal agility, holding objects, lunging, kicking soccer balls... etc) in a way that borders on semi-anthro, so I think she'd still fit the rogue class regardless of her species. I think she could possibly incorporate some barbarian/reaver attributes in certain situations, if the roll allows allows for such buffs.
>>1224
Ah, I've sort-of been leaving moves vague because I'm not entirely sure what my character/move limitations are. I can be much more detailed (and graphic) if that's what's needed.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1227
>>1226
Be as descriptive or not as you like. Consider Tracy having full bipedal range of motion, the pone question is to try and determine how other characters r gonna respond (a pony?!). Trying to describe combat is probably the least efficient aspect of the game, so I'm looking into ways to streamline. Also, I'm fully available to start earlier in the day, if there is no objections.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1228
1F.png
2F.png
SIDE.png
Clearing.png
Overview.png
Some maps. The clearing is approximately 200 yards by 100 yards (or about two Football fields stacked horizontally). The Overview depicts that the clearing is surrounded by heavily overgrown forest, which is its self surrounded by a huge fucking wall (Attack on Titans-esque), which is the extent of what can be seen at this time. The clearing its self is heavily overgrown, but with grass instead of trees.
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1231
1232 1235 1236
1239797__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_image macro_meme_solo_vulgar.jpeg
>tfw Floridian
>tfw hurricane might just take out my power for several days
Fug! I really hope I don't miss this.
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1232
1236
>>1231
Also, this thread is at bump limit...
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1234
Forever.png
I'll find my way to you somehow, Flashy...
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1235
1236
>>1231
>I'm not the only one
Hold tight fellow Floridian

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1236
1237
1497789313355_edit.jpg
>>1231
>>1235
Say the word; we can play or post pone at a moments notice.
>>1232
So? What's it gonna do, slide off? Xp
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1237
1238
>>1236
>So?
Threads don't appear on the overboard unless they bump.
I don't have any issue though.
BWPsM
?
No.1238
[1d20 = 4]
>>1237
In that case, I'll use this thread to finish off the 'aftermath, continuation, and discussion' and then Friday night I'll bake a new bread.
Alright then.

The zombie hoard looms, shuffling closer. 3 fresh-dead zombies lie at Tracy's feet, one who's head more resembles a pudding than a head. Trumpaladin stands firm, gripping his bastard sword and tower shield. Urri, who moments ago burst forward in a flash of movement, stands in a deliberately artificial pose, his right hand (which is clawed now, and a shiny black) drips with zombie-gore.
BWPsM
?
No.1239
[1d20 = 6]

BWPsM
?
No.1240
[1d20 = 14]
A zombie approaches Tracy from her front which she easily avoids. A second attempts to grab her, and gets most of its bicep bisected (heh, bicepted?). Urri looks at Tracy's assailants and says, "You guys can hang back if you want, I've got this."
In another blur of motion, Urri(?) rips through a line of zombies without even stopping.

Meanwhile, Torquil has a moment of inspiration. Taking several of the available material around the dais, he begins to make connections of comparable and similar imagery. He grabs a piece of paper and starts to jot down a newly configured diagram, utilizing some symbols he can see, and some he knows inherently.

Examining the diagram he has produced, the voice of that most beautiful of Doods from the 2nd floor resounds in his head "That'll do anon, that'll do."

What came forward is difficult to describe, because it is a magic previously undescribed in detail. A curiously hued bolt of energy streaks from the page, consuming it entirely, but forking and spreading out jumping from zombie to zombie. As each zombie is struck in turn, it shudders for a moment and collapses inanimate. After another after another, the energy streaks quickly beyond sight, the horde collapsing like dominoes. Everyone is (automatically) surprised by this turn of events, and for a moment the entire clearing becomes still.
"What the FUCK!?" Urri(?) yells. Shaking his head, he pulls a small wooden box from his clothing, taps it rapidly, slowly and then rapidly again, and the small box turns into a rowboat with a broken mast. Without missing a beat, he begins collecting zombie bodies and impaling them on the mast. "Now I have to hurry and collect them before they're all wasted!!" Urri(?)admonishes.
He pauses for a moment in the face of what are undoubtedly confused and alarmed looks.
"Yeah, I gotta finish this before these guys are ruined. You should talk to John Elway though, I'm sure you have questions. Oh, and by the way,...."
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1241
9.png
He turns to face Trump and Tracy and lifts his(?) mask.
"You guys might actually survive! Nice to met you! I'm Thez!"
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1242
Now, don't worry this is essentially "cinematic" interaction from here on out, not particularly significant in any way but from which I will explain a few bits about game mechanics and how to not get owned. Basically, there's no enemies (unless you wanna attack Thez,... don't) and she's occupied so if you wish to interact with any aspect of the environment you have carte blanche.
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1243
1244
lurking
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1244
>>1243
Hee hee. So anyway, I was saying.

Thez proceeds to fit as many zombies on the mast as she can and then steps back to admire her work. The accumulation of gore flows down the mast and into the boat as the sound of rupturing sacs and tissues can be heard.
"If you kill zombies too early, the putrefaction gets all funky," she smiles. "Even zombie filth is a resource here." ^_^
She proceeds to wade into the now 1'+deep puddle of gore.
Anonymous
5StQw
?
No.1245
Lurking, but I am skeptical as to this "Thez"
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1246
>assuming that if he hadn't already, Trump has become disgusted/appauled at what he is seeing and has felt almost compelled to meet again with that magnificent Man and learn more of Footballs.
Torcuil in his own right has become fascinated with what he momentarily terms "Memetephysics". It is curious to him because it is a scroll, yet is not a scroll. Ordinarily with a scroll the spell is penned and then later is released, but rather there is some aspect of the simultinaety of the inscription and the magic isn't stored its transformed,....

Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1247
1248 1252
Gore trickles to a stop when the boat is about 2' full. Thez sits amidst,... yeah and reclines, breathing a deep sigh of relief.
"Okkay so here's how it works. There is no way of knowing when, why, how, or who, but every so often this world 'shifts'. Some things change, some things stay the same. Yesterday, we were flying the building against an ornery city, bombarding them with cannon fire, and today everything is back how it started, at least when I came. To be honest, I think the GM is a lazy faggot, but for the time being you're the first pony I've seen since the Abyss and that does surprise me. See, every so often when one of these shifts occurs, more or less people start entering from the rooms. There's never more than the number of rooms (11), but there is no consistency in who comes through the room. Sometimes they are acceptable, sometimes they're really squishy, and occasionally they're damn decent.
Whatever spell that other magickey guy did,... well I wish I had known he was gonna do it beforehand but its nice to see some proper faggots for once.
>relaxes in filth
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1248
1249
34B138CA00000578-3612966-Robert_the_Bruce_was_crowned_King_of_Scotland_in_1306_and_went_o-a-16_1464363847231.jpg
>>1247
>proper faggots
Oi m8, Ill shank ye fucking mum if ye aint careful ya wankstain
Anyway, came up with description
Imagine pic related with a longer beard wearing a robe of plaid
Full on scotsman style character, personality is somewhat confrentational, but mainly laid back. Netruel Good.

Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1249
1250
>>1248
Also forgot to mention
I may be on friday night, maybe not. Depends on how Irma decides to move, so I could be preping
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1250
1251
>>1249
Well, the game was supposed to be on Sat, but I was gonna start baking on friday; cutting, pasting, artistic-licensing, etc. You're free to input at any time, Torc is currently wondering at the intrigue of Meme magic, but there won't be any threats until Sat. If this were a video game, your characters are free to explore the mapped areas and interact as indicated.
>plaid
Ftw. Human, or?
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1251
>>1250
Human
I may actually be on saturday night
As this is my firtt hurricane idk so well see
wAUg0
?
No.1252
1253
oppertunistic kisser2.png
[1d20 = 1]
>>1247
*Exploits moment of peace to make an attempt to kiss Flashy.*
Mrs. Sentry
wAUg0
?
No.1253
1255
581393__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_solo.png
>>1252
Awwwww....
BWPsM
?
No.1254
[1d100 = 44]


BWPsM
?
No.1255
1261
[1d100 = 4]
>>1253
Oh perfect! As you attempt to take advantage of the situation, you trip crashing into him sending you both to the ground in a heap. ^_^
Anonymous
pRKOj
?
No.1256
1257
Test
Anonymous
DpNWC
?
No.1257
>>1256
#2
Anonymous
7BDjK
?
No.1258
1
Anonymous
7BDjK
?
No.1259
2
Anonymous
UyXBY
?
No.1260
3
Tp5Lp
?
No.1261
1262 1266 1275
[1d20 = 20]
>>1255
HA
eh, I decide to roll and use the book I found WAY earlier to decode the dais
Is everyone gonna be around tomorrrow night to maybe play a bit?
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1262
1266
>>1261
I hope to be here.
BWPsM
?
No.1265
[1d100 = 95]


BWPsM
?
No.1266
1267
[1d100 = 52]
>>1261
(a 20 and a 95,... alright, I'll cook up a spicy success story, cuz I didn't think you'd land it ^_~)
>>1262
I'll be here

Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1267
1294
>>1266
>insert please be patient I have autism joke here
Why did you roll again? Is is confusion
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1275
1286
>>1261
Hurricane is hitting torrow night, but I REALLY hope to be here.
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1286
1304
>>1275
Stay safe Florida bro
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1294
1298
>>1267
2nd roll I forgot to remove the script
Anonymous
Tp5Lp
?
No.1298
1301
>>1294
Nah, I got that much, I mean the 95
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1301
>>1298
That was an exceptional modifier. In most attacks, and some saving throw and skill checks, a 20 or a 1 incur an exceptional/fail roll. This roll determines how spectacular a success or fail the attempt was.
In this case, because Torc was attempting to make sense of the dais, not only did he, but he will be successful in activating it, which ordinarily takes 3 ppl.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1302
quick test before I bake
Anonymous
wAUg0
?
No.1304
The wild and crazy adventures of Florida Man.jpg
>>1286
If I'm gonna die in this state, it'd better not be from something boring, like a category 5 hurricane.
Anonymous
BWPsM
?
No.1306
Nu bread
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/1305.html