/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is reccomended to be able to post effortlessly, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

D94649DF-D989-440C-88FC-C6C8AD43BEEA.png
Occupied Equestria: Rainy Night
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147000
147001
Welcome back to the newest thread of Occupied Equestria

In Northern Equestria on the Changeling side, Spark has given refuge to a mare claiming to be stalked by a Changeling drone.

In the southeast, in Baltimare, Amber tries to slip past police in her infiltration of the Police Headquarters. Iron prepares for his next fight against griffin gangsters. Silver enjoys downtime, and Midnight checks out a local church.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147001
147002
>>147000
He blushes as well at her kind words, and gives her talon a light reassuring squeeze.

"I will admit, you have helped to dispell some of my preconceptions about griffons as well. You are one of kindest, brightest, most beautiful creatures in this world. If only everyone could see what I see in you..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147002
147003
>>147001
Her feathers rise, and she seems to let out a "coo"

Then the Unicorn comes, placing a plate before each of the two lovers.

"Dinner is Served" He says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147003
147004
>>147002
He holds on looking at his lover for just a second longer, before he smiles at the waiter.

"Thank you, good Sir!"

He looks at his food, and takes a smell of it.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147004
147005
>>147003
Jubilosa moves her claw to face upwards towards his hoof, and squeezes.

The food smells of boiled shrimp, garlic, rice, and okra.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147005
147006
>>147004
"Mmm, it smells good, dove! How about yours?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147006
147007
>>147005
“Oooh!”
She is almost fascinated with the soup, lowering her beak to sniff it, and priding it with her spoon, picking up a piece of fish flesh.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147007
147008
>>147006
Silver takes a hold of his utensils in his magic, and eats some of his delicable food.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147008
147009
5123A31C-1EF1-441D-822B-3431418880AA.png
>>147007
Bold with spice, and given added substance by rice and okra, the shrimp is well softened.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147009
147010
>>147008
"Mmmmmmmm..."

Silver chews thoughtfully before swallowing the delicious fancy food. He can see why food like this is desireable, and wonders why more ponies won't at least give fish a chance.

"How is yours, Jubee?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147010
147011
Spoilered
>>147009
Damn it. Wrong picture. Meant to post this one

“Is good.” She says, with a beak full of fish and soup, then swallowing, of course chewing less than Silver.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147011
147012
>>147010
He covers his mouth and giggles at his date.

"Would you like to try some of mine?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147012
147013
>>147011
“Um... sure” she says

After, presumably, Silver has pushed it across, she takes the spoon from her bowl, and placed it in his. She takes a spoonful with rice and a shrimp, and placed it in her beak. Her eyes widen.

“Oh. Wow. That’s much warmer. Spicier than mine.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147013
147014
>>147012
He just keeps on smiling.

"I know, I like it! How about you? Do you like it, or are you not big fan?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147014
147015
>>147013
After swallowing, she licks the inside of her beak repeatedly.
“It’s... different. Stronger...”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147015
147016
>>147014
"May I try some of yours?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147016
147017
>>147015
“Sure.” She says, pressing the bowl forward.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147017
147018
>>147016
Silver takes a spoon, dips it in the soup while making sure to get some of the goodies like fish, and takes it in his mouth. He smacks his lips and licks the inside of his mouth.

"Mmm...it is unfortunate ponies do not give at least fish chance. It can be very delicious!"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147018
147020
>>147017
“I can’t really say I understand ponies. In that, I mean. Fish is really good. We include it wherever possible back home.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147020
147021
>>147018
"I suppose it is because of philosophical differences, but I do not understand it either. Fish are not as intelligent as other animals that serve as meat. They are certainly not sapient, so unless you believe that truly all life matters, there is no ethical problem."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147021
147022
>>147020
"Yeah. I don't even get it for animals. Sure, they are- well, they aren't fish. But it's not like they can talk, or something. And besides, those animals get to graze, lounge around... and then get to be tasty at the end of a life of leisure. Doesn't seem so bad to me."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147022
147023
>>147021
Silver can't help but giggle at her statement.

"I must say, there are worse ways to go than being tasty. And they are indeed very tasty!"

Silver demonstraits by taking a piece of shrimp, biting it, and chewing very deliberately with a pleased expression on his face.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147023
147024
>>147022
"Heh. Almost makes me wish I got the steak." She says, smiling back to Silver.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147024
147025
>>147023
"Next time we come here, we will both get steaks!"

He continues eating his delicious, fancy meal, occasionally having some of the appetizer soup or a sip of his wine with it.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147025
147026
>>147024
“Now that’s a lovely idea.” She says

Jubilosa does much the same as Silver, asking the waiter to bring more wine, until he leaves a bottle with the table.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147026
147027
>>147025
Silver smiles at his date.

"Really enjoying that homeland wine?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147027
147028
>>147026
“Of course.” She says, smiling back to him with a glass in claw.

“Although.... it’s not anything I haven’t had before.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147028
147029
>>147027
The unicorn flags the waiter down, tips him another 20 Bit note, and asks if they can have another bottle to take home with them.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147029
147030
>>147028
“You may indeed purchase a bottle.” He says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147030
147031
>>147029
"Then that is what we shall do, thank you."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147031
147032
>>147030
He nods.

“Care for dessert?” The waiter asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147032
147033
>>147031
Silver looks to Jubee for input.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147033
147034
>>147032
“Yes! What do you have?” She asks

He lists things like cheesecake, fudge, creme brûlée and so forth
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147034
147035
>>147033
"I think I will have your creme brûlée."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147035
147036
>>147034
“Oooh! Yes! That. Oh. And more wine. Please.” Jubilosa joins in with Silver in ordering the Creme Brûlée

“It will be so.” The waiter nods, and leaves, unless Silver asks for anything else.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147036
147037
>>147035
Silver does not have anything else to ask. He looks at Jubilosa.

"It was hard to choose between that and cheesecake, but this is much fancier and I have not had custard in forever."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147037
147038
>>147036
“Well it sounds fine to me, with a nice, sweet taste.” She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147038
147073
>>147037
The unicorn nods in agreement.

"Very rich, too. Just need to wait for it now."
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147041
147042
>>146956 →
Iron managed to barely get out of the pillow's way as his widened, astonished eyes followed along the trajectory across his cheek for a split secod.
Nonetheless, he soon refocused on the assailant, readying up a mighty downwards swing against a relatively intact portion of Sands' fluffy body currently holed up in the bathtub.
[1d20+6 = 23]<Improvised Weapon Attack
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147042
147043
>>147041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMFWc_FMhqs

Sand's pillow goes wide of Iron's face, leaving her exposed. Her eyes go wide, staring at Iron's pillow as it comes down upon her, and physically knocks her down into the tub.

She let's out a high pitched whine, something like a "Ah-fump," or a squeal.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147043
147044
>>147042
Thus, as Sands was promptly knocked down, Iron took the opportunity to stand atop of her in the tub, ready to land the final blow like last time. He ensured nothing concerning had happened to her body during the moment of respite he allowed the unicorn mare while he bared his weapon on his strong mouth, willing to land the final poomf to end the battle of the pillows in a close victory.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147044
147046
>>147043
She tries the pull the pillow in over her head, laying down inside the bathtub. It isn’t easy to stand over her with out Iron’s hooves being in her, though neither is it impossible.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147045
147047
Spark was waiting for a signal from Madake if I recall.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147046
147047 147048
>>147044
"Thou youmph surrenmpher?" Iron presented towards Sands, giving her one last act or mercy before the final blow would be struck.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147047
147048 147049 147069
>>147045
Spark sits there. Waiting, in the early hours of the morning. It's quiet, and cold even inside of the townhouse. Spark almost certainly nods off, until...

"Movement. Back."

>>147046
She looks up at him with big, green eyes that are at first very wide. They slowly begin to narrow.

"No.... Never"

[1d20+4 = 24]
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147048
147069
>>147046
>>147047
In a glow of green magic, the pillow falls onto Iron's eyes from above, and presses into his face, blinding him.

White Sands moves up, and in that narrow area between Iron and the front of the bathtub, moves out of the bathtub, into the bathroom, and away from Iron.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147049
147050
>>147047
Spark nearly jumps and looks out a window towards the back of the house.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147050
147051
>>147049
Makade is over there, in a position he is almost difficult to see by a window, looking outside with both rifle and scope.

"One. Flying over. Looks like a pegasus. He's done more than one pass."

For a moment, Spark sees nothing in the light of the lone lamp out the back in that narrow backyard. Snow no longer falls and blocks the light, but rather is settled along almost every surface, reflecting the dim light of the lamp, and the moon as it peers through gaps in the clouds.

Then spark sees it. A creature flying over head, and making a half circle.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147051
147052
>>147050
"Well, that's comforting."
Spark looks back towards the new guest.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147052
147053
>>147051
With the countertops and back of the couch obscuring the line of sight, she is not actually visible. But she is presumably still sleeping, as she is silent and has not gotten up.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147053
147054
>>147052
"Has the scout made any sort of deviation from the circle?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147054
147055
>>147053
"Yes. Across the backyards, then diagonally down towards the left, then back up retreading the same direction."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147055
147056
>>147054
"Could that be where he is reporting findings?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147056
147057
>>147055
“I don’t know. He’s the only one I’ve seen.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147057
147058
>>147056
"Well, is it heading any closer to us?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147058
147059
>>147057
“Hard to say. It makes passes haphazardly.”

Roll die, little pony
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147059
147060
>>147058
[1d20 = 2]
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147060
147061
>>147059
And then, the creature drops down onto a table, right there in front of Spark. It's a Pegasus stallion whose coat appears black, and his mane a cloudy white, though in the light of the lamp above him his coat appears a dark, charcoal grey. His green eyes almost seem to glow in the dim night light.

He doesn't look at the house, but rather at the fence that separates the yards, at a wooden stake that is knocked out of place and leaning inside the backyard, and at another disturbed the same way but to a lesser degree. He looks down at a crease in the snow at the bottom of this, and towards a trail that moves towards the spot besides the juvenile poplar tree. Then he looks at the hoof prints - which become a pair of hoof prints - that line the snow to the back door.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147061
147062
>>147060
Hmm...
Spark casts a Ghost Sound spell through the gap in the fence to sound as a sneeze.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147062
147063
>>147061
Roll die, add charisma modifier
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147063
147064
>>147062
[1d20+3 = 11]
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147064
147065
>>147063
He looks towards the gap, spreads his wings, and jumps up, flying over the fence
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147065
147066
>>147064
Spark breathes a sigh of relief.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147066
147067
>>147065
Makade is silent, still looking out the back window into the still night.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147067
147068
>>147066
Spark goes to check on the guest quickly.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147068
147071
>>147067
She lays on her side on the couch, eyes closed and completely silent, with a quilted blanket over her.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147069
147072
>>147047
>>147048
Iron muffled surprise was apparent as the bugunicorn retreated away, blindly trying to feel for Sands' position with his legs.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147071
147072
>>147068
Spark is unsure if waking the pony is the best course of action, but he does so gently.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147072
147074 147092
>>147069
Iron feels the edge of her left thigh, then the tail, then nothing at all. Eventually the pillow falls away, leaving Iron alone in the bathroom.

>>147071
Her steel blue eyes open wide, and she raises her head with a "gasp"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147073
147080
>>147038
Jubilosa passes the time by starting a conversation about a pelican she witnessed diving at the water from the beach house earlier that day, and how she thinks she saw something similar in the bay at Midora a year ago, though at a much greater distance.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147074
147075
>>147072
"I think your friends are out looking for you. Best stay low."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147075
147076
>>147074
"Friends?" She asks, evidently not understanding

Makade:
"He's back"
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147076
147077
>>147075
Spark heads back to Madake.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147077
147078
>>147076
"Back. Out of sight." Makade says, laying down and pressing himself into the far corner, mostly away from the window
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147078
147079
>>147077
Spark dives down as well.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147079
147082
>>147078
Though the shadow on the blinds, and the little sliver between the blinds and the windowsill, Spark can see that the creature walks slowly by the window and the backdoor, carefully inspecting the scene.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147080
147081
>>147073
Silver listens like the good coltfriend he is, expressing his amazement at the sight and segwaying into a conversation about birds.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147081
147086
>>147080
She moves off of a mention of her apartment, to talk about songbirds that lived around her childhood home, and would sometimes follow her along her route as a milkgriff.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147082
147083
>>147079
Spark prepares himself.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147083
147084
>>147082
Roll die
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147084
147085
>>147083
[1d20 = 3]
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147085
147087
>>147084
The shadow becomes smaller, then moves away, then disappears
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147086
147088
>>147081
Silver in turn asks if she remembers the songbird's tune.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147087
147088
>>147085
Spark motions to Madake and then his ears.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147088
147089 147091
>>147086
"Oh. Uh... well... I think it's 'tweet tweet tweet'. Or... 'tweet tweet, tweet tweet'. Or.... That's not right. 'Tweet tweet tweet, tweet tweet tweet, tweet tweet'. Okay, maybe not quite like that, but close enough."

>>147087
Makade shakes his head.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147089
147090
>>147088
Silver whistles the songbird tune she gave him.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147090
147093
>>147089
"Oh. Huh. You're better at it than me. But it was something more like 'tweet tweet tweet'.... okay, maybe not like that, but... You're doing fine."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147091
147094
>>147088
Spark remains silent on the floor.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147092
147094
>>147072
Iron knew better than to rush after her, considering her repertoire of using creative surprise attacks, plus knowing himself that Sands is still quite hurt and wouldn't want to hurt her by going overboard.
He nonetheless walked out the bathroom with a stern look, making sure to have his pillow ready to throw at the unicorn's face if she tried a surprise attack.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147093
147094
>>147090
Silver continues to whistle the tune, slowly turning it into a tune dedicated for his Jubee.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147094
147095 147096 147097
>>147091
At the front door

Knock knock knock

>>147092
Iron peeks around the corner to see... nothing. Just a dark, empty hallway.

>>147093
"Hehe" Jubilosa takes a sip of the wine, and smiles, watching Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147095
147098
>>147094
Silver continues his tune for his Jubee as it gets towards the end, finishing with a whistling flourish. He looks at her date to gauge her reaction.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147096
147098
>>147094
Spark looks to Madake.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147097
147098
>>147094
She hid herself again, Iron deduced with a small frown.
She proceeded to slowly but surely trek his way along the current room, deep inside hoping she joined forces with Cauldron for a another double offensive
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147098
147099 147100 147101
>>147096
Makade again shakes his head, and again peaks out of the rear window (opposite the direction the sound is coming from)

>>147097
To the right, the bedroom. At the end of the short hall, the living room (and kitchen).

>>147095
"Hehehe" She claps her claws together

"Very good, Silver."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147099
147102
>>147098
Spark stays silent.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147100
147102
>>147098
"Thank you, thank you very much! I will be here all week."
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147101
147102
>>147098
Clip clop he slowly went without much subtlety to it, deciding to check the kitchen and living room area first.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147102
147103 147104 147108
>>147099
Knock knock knock

>>147101
Nothing, or nothing much, is seen in the dark

>>147100
The waiter arrives, with two plates of crème brulee, with raspberries and blackberries on top.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147103
147105
>>147102
Not remembering how the light magic mechanisms work, Iron soon ditches that first idea and instead dragged himself in a predatory stance towards the bedroom.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147104
147105
>>147102
Spark waits on the floor and looks towards the door.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147105
147106 147110
>>147103
Iron enters the bedroom to see Black Cauldron laying there on the bed, with a pillow over her lower barrel and thighs

"Iron?" She asks him

>>147104
A shadow covers the blinds next to the door. There is a gasping sound, and the mare hides herself under the quilted blanket

Knock knock knock
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147106
147107
>>147105
Spark readies himself.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147107
147111
>>147106
Roll die, little pony
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147108
147109
>>147102
"Mmm, it looks delicious! Thank you, and my compliments to chef!"

Silver takes a utensil, gathers a little bit of everything from the rich custard, to the cream the dish is named after, to the fruit that tops it, and eats it, savoring every bit of the bite.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147109
147119
>>147108
Cream, fruit, and that distinct taste of toasted marshmallows.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147110
147112
>>147105
Said native looked around the room, stalking about for her unicorn prey. "She must be here somewhere," he muttered out loud just so Cauldron understood his purpose for being there.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147111
147112
>>147107
[1d20 = 18]
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147112
147113 147114
>>147111
A moment passes, and the shadow moves away, leaving the blinds lit by the yellow light of the street lamp outside. Another moment, and the mare whines with an "ah," jumps off the couch, and runs around behind it, curling up. This is perhaps the first time Spark gets a complete view of her, with a sparkling purple coat and raspberry mane. She places her hooves over her head, and trembles.

>>147110
Black Cauldron twists her lips
"I think she passed by. Somewhere."
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147113
147115
>>147112
Feeling the slight tinge of disapproval and disappointment, he decided to spice up his stalking, skulking around even more dramatically akin to a noir detective ready to apprehend the suspect they're been chasing for weeks.
With that totally useful tip from the mare in black and white, he soon slipped out in an overly dramatic fashion just to lighten up her mood during these trying times: All he needs to do now is to poomf her up and carry her back to the bedroom, onto her rightful place as a pillow criminal.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147114
147115
>>147112
Spark moves towards the mare to calm her down.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147115
147116 147118
>>147114
When Spark moves closer, she sees him, and moves her eyes towards him. She still trembles.

>>147113
But now the question: where is the fugative?
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147116
147117
>>147115
Spark signals her to relax.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147117
147120
>>147116
Her breaths, high pitched and rapid, don't slow much, but they do quiet. She stares into his eyes, evidently trying to calm down.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147118
147121
>>147115
Unless his bedroom searching wasn't as thorough as he'd like, she most likely was the dark corners of the kitchen and living room, where the light was too afraid to come out and brighten up the atmosphere. It was going to be tough to find her in such a concealed area, but his heart was strong and his head, only a tad dizzy from all the poomfs he's recieved so far.
You will not hide for long, pillow bandit, he uttered in an overly dramatic fashion in his head. I will find you and lock you up in my forelegs for good.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
29a1b65
?
No.147119
147121
>>147109
"Mm, mm, mmmm...delicious!"

Silver digs into his dessert ravenously.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147120
147121
>>147117
Spark gives her a reassuring smile.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147121
147122 147124 147176
>>147118
But now, where can the fugative pillow bandito be hiding?

Roll die

>>147119
Jubilosa is perhaps a little slower, but digs into it all the same

>>147120
She returns an awkward, frightened smile
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147122
147123
>>147121
[1d20 = 8]<Die
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147123
147125
>>147122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3iFJpGJiug

She's not in the livingroom
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147124
147126
>>147121
It sure doesn't last long, but when it is, Silver pats his stomach satisfied.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147125
147126
>>147123
...alright... to the kitchen!
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147126
147127 147128
>>147125
Iron turns the corner to see.... nothing.

The pillow bandito has evaded Iron, and Justice, once more

>>147124
Jubilosa takes a little longer to finish her Creme Brulee, which she eventually finishes along with another glass of wine
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147127
147129
>>147126
Damn, Iron cursed under his mental breath as he shaked his head twice. She blends into the shadows like her coat was actually black. I have underestimated her.
Defeated, he slowly but surely trekked his way towards the bedroom, only to hope that the pillow bandito would show her pretty face once again to face Justice.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147128
147129
>>147126
"Ahh...that was good dinner."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147129
147130 147131
>>147127
Iron makes his way, slowly, to the open door to the bedroom, which pours light into the unlit hallway. He sees Black Cauldron inside

>>147128
The waiter asks,
"Anything more, or shall I hoof you your bill?"
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147130
147132
>>147129
Unlike last time, Iron's walking was not as boisterous or stalking, but more of a casual, disappointed strut towards the bed Cauldron was in, aiming to lay on the bed.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147131
147132
>>147129
"I think we are ready for bill."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147132
147133 147135
>>147131
He nods, goes away, and returns, pressing a bill to Silver

>>147130
Black Cauldron, looking lonely on the bed, smiles towards Iron as he walks over
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147133
147134
>>147132
Silver takes a look at the bill.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147134
147138
>>147133
Eighty bits, mostly because of the wine.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147135
147136
>>147132
With one swift motion, Iron lazily plants himself on the bed without even covering herself while slowly scurrying as close to Cauldron as she'd allow. All the while exaggerating his features of contemplation and loss just to sell the theme of a noir detective to his darling.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147136
147137
>>147135
"Well you look dower" Black Cauldron comments
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147137
147139
>>147136
Assuming Cauldron didn't try to stop him, he'd stop himself just as his coat touched hers, all with the most hyperbolic form of a serious expression she'd ever seen. "I have not caught the pillow bandito, Cauldron," he 'darkly' uttered. "She is still out there, throwing pillows at the innocent, terrorizing slumber parties left and right."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147138
147139
>>147134
"Oh, that is not so bad."

Silver pays the bill, and stands up from his seat.

"Ready to go to spa?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147139
147140 147141
>>147137
Black Cauldron laughs
"Pillow Bandito? Ha, what?" She smiles at him

"Don't worry about her."
She places a foreleg over him

>>147138
"Sure." Jubilosa says, picking up the extra bottle of wine
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147140
147142
>>147139
The unicorn smiles, and walks out of the restaurant with Jubilosa onto the street. Once outside, he looks for a taxi.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147141
147142
>>147139
Even as Iron obviously took advantage of the approach, huddling closer to Cauldron as well as softly lay her cheek onto her chest, he still had that overly dramatic look to him. "I cannot help but dread just how many ponies' faces will be suddenly struck by a flying pillow, Cauldron," his somewhat muffled voice replied akin to the usual noir cliches just to heighten the somewhat unintentional comedy. "Just thinking about all those poor ponies' snouts assaulted by pillows keeps me up at night."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147142
147143 147144
>>147141
"Well.... If you can't make it to sleep, why don't I keep you company." She says, still smiling and occasionally giggling.

>>147140
A taxi comes by quickly, and the two enter, along with Jubilosa's bottle of wine.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147143
147145
>>147142
Silver gives the driver the address for the spa.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147144
147145
>>147142
Even in his noir persona, Iron couldn't help but glance up at Cauldron and giving her a loving smile. "You always know how to put my heart at ease, Cauldron," his detective voice remarked with more than a sprinkle of truth to it before slowly approaching his snout to tenderly nuzzle her neck.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147145
147146 147148
>>147144
"That's more like it" she says, letting him nuzzle her, and tightening her hold on him

>>147143
The taxi takes them in the direction of the setting sun, then south, and then they arrive at the spa.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147146
147147
>>147145
And with that scene played out, Iron slowly but surely started to close his eyes as his forelegs tried their best to wrap around the zebra mare's chest.
This seems a bit too good to be true, is it not? his inquisitive side soon presented with the typical noir flair.
Of course, his sleep was held at bay at the sudden inquiry. Cauldron seemed hesitant to let me sleep on her bed and cuddle with her, he further theorized, starting to garner a smidge of suspicion.
Then you know that there is something amiss, he pointed out soon enough. We must dig deeper and find out the truth!
With that line of thinking, he knew what he had to do. "Hey Cauldron," he soon piped up while holding her lovingly. "Do you remember the first time we met?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147147
147149
>>147146
"Well yeah. My friend wanted you to come along with me to help me in an errand."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147148
147150
>>147145
Silver pays the fare, gets out of the cab, lets Jubilosa out, and enters the establishment.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147149
147150
>>147147
"Yes," Iron agreed with a small chuckle as the memories of that debt collecting job passed through his head as fond memories. "I still remember that one time while we were travelling to meet our next objective that almost got us into trouble."
He took the opportunity to nuzzle her a bit before continuing. "Do you remember what happened?" he asked, hoping she still recalled such a close call.
Anonymous
67e5d42
?
No.147150
147151 147152
>>147149
“With the mattress and that stallion with the shotgun? Yeah, I remember.”

>>147148
Silver enters to be greeted by a mare at the front counter.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147151
147153
>>147150
Iron couldn't help but stifle another chuckle, further at ease as she squeezed Cauldron's chest with his forelegs softly. "I mean when we pretended we were dating," he clarified with a coy smile, his pools longingly staring back at hers.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147152
147153
>>147150
"Hello! I am here for my couple's appointment."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147153
147154 147156
>>147151
Her smile widens
"Is that how you interpreted that?"

>>147152
"Oh. Yes. The pair here a little later than normal."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147154
147155
>>147153
"I am sorry about that, but we really do appreciate you allowing us to stay after for our appointment."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147155
147157
>>147154
"Oh. Well, you may proceed" She says, standing up, and walking down a hallway
"This way"
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147156
147158
>>147153
"Admittedly, yes," Iron lovingly replied. "That mare sure was thrown for a loop either way."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147157
147158
>>147155
Silver follows her, as instructed.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147158
147159 147161 147189
>>147156
"Yes. Damn police. Best kept minding their own business."

>>147157
"Let's start off with the sauna, for relaxing."

Silver and Jubilosa are lead the the hot room, with benches and steam.
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147159
147160
>>147158
"Yes," Iron wholeheartedly agreed as he huddled up against Cauldron with a peaceful smile as his eyes started to grow heavy. "It does not match the time when we stormed those uppity griffons."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147160
147162
>>147159
"Oh. Yes. Heh. I hit one of them with my tire iron. One or two. I don't get what they were going on about. Glad you were there to beat some sense into them."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147161
147188 147189
>>147158
Presumably, this is after they have been shown a place where they can leave their stuff, as I feel suits and dresses are not well suited for the sauna, and perhaps after they are given towels. Silver chooses a bench to sit in, and does exactly that.

"Whew...it really is humid in here. I can already feel myself sweating."
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147162
147163
>>147160
Iron chuckled a bit more as he finally laid his head back against Cauldron's chest fluff with a smile. "I remember the excited hug you gave me," he pointed out, just about ready to be tucked into bed by how comfortable he was right now. "You were so elated."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147163
147165
>>147162
"Well.... Things sometimes happen in the heat of the moment."
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147165
147166
>>147163
"Like right now?" Iron uttered before lazily leaning in for a soft, gentle peck on Cauldron's lips.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147166
147167
>>147165
Her ears pop up, and Iron lands the kiss
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147167
147168
>>147166
A second after such a bold move, his head retreated back onto Cauldron's chest fluff with a satisfied smile.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147168
147169
>>147167
And Iron is able to lay his head partly on Black Cauldron's chest fluff
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147169
147170 147190
>>147168
And with that, Iron, slowly but surely, closes his eyes to let sleep overtake him, tenderly holding Cauldron with his forelegs in his ride to the dreamland.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147170
147171 147189
>>147169
WHOMP
Anonymous
6a71d22
?
No.147171
147189 147190
>>147170
Iron's ears spiked up at the rather imposing sound, soon opening his eyes just to see what was that about.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147176
147177
>>147121
Spark looks back towards Madake, hoping for a signal that the coast is clear.
Anonymous
67e5d42
?
No.147177
147178
>>147176
Makade moves, ever so slowly, towards the windows of the living room, carefully looking out through a gap in the blinds, and then slightly moving them apart for a better view. He looks back to Spark, and says.

“He is away for now.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147178
147180
>>147177
“They are likely still suspicious. We should keep low for a while. They probably expect us to leave around day break as well. They might have another scout ready when we try to leave.”
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147180
147181
>>147178
"Perhaps. This one was alone. But the Doubles are pack creatures. They are likely to return in numbers. And they may come here."
Anonymous
78c8d6a
?
No.147181
147248
>>147180
“We can’t just simply leave, and we can’t be sure they will return on just suspicion. It is a safer alternative to keep low for now and perhaps I can leave at the break of dawn to scout out for them.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d12b9c3
?
No.147188
>>147161
This is the last post to reply to, if GM gets time.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147189
147190 147191
>>147171
Maybe >>147170 was not clear enough. Let's do it this way

[1d20+6 = 13]

>>147161
... Okay, >>147158 is not what happens. They put items away, including the wine bottle, and receive towels
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147190
147529
>>147169
>>147171
>>147189
Iron feels a pillow crash into the edge of his back
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a66c340
?
No.147191
147192
>>147189
Silver wraps his towel around his hips before heading into the sauna. He sits down on a bench.

"Whew! It already feels quite steamy in here."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147192
147193 147194
>>147191
Jubilosa slowly walks around, pacing from one side to another before taking a seat.

"Yeah. Heh. Pretty steamy. Pretty hot too. Like a swamp. But more so. But it smells better."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d1ba378
?
No.147193
147194 147195
>>147192
Silver giggles. Already, with his thick coat, he's working up a good sweat in the sauna, sweat dripping slowly from the ends of hairs.

"Heheh, very much so."

He leans back in his bench as to rest his head against the wall, lets out a sigh, and begins the relaxation.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d1ba378
?
No.147194
147195
>>147192
>>147193
He does ask Jubilosa a related question, however.

"What is climate like where you are from?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147195
147196
>>147194
>>147193
Jubilosa moves around a bit more, as if she doesn't understand the goal of relaxation.

"A bit warm. Sort of like this. But.... Not as warm. And not this humid. This steamy."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d1ba378
?
No.147196
147197
>>147195
"It is like one of those volcanic hot springs. They always sound so nice..."

He looks to Jubee, curious as to how she's feeling.

"Is something wrong? Sit down on bench, take load off, relax.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147197
147198
>>147196
"I've never been to one"
She does, however, sit down (again) next to Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d1ba378
?
No.147198
147199
>>147197
"Me either. There are supposed to be some in Badlands, if you do not mind being around dragons. If there are still dragons in Badlands."

He starts to lean slightly against his griffon date.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147199
147200
>>147198
"Dragons? They are... there not gone from the Badlands because they are here. Are they?"

She is leaned against, and gives way, slightly.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d1ba378
?
No.147200
147201
>>147199
"I do not know. Prior to New Mareland's invasion I believe Equestria had promise to protect region as long as dragons did not raid surrounding countryside, but who knows what New Mareland is doing in region?"

He hugs his griffon, pressing their increasingly sweaty bodies together.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147201
147202
>>147200
She smiles as Silver pulls her long, lanky body closer to him.

"You know, I'll just leave the dragons and the colonials to each other."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d1ba378
?
No.147202
147203
>>147201
"And I will stick with relaxing with my beautiful dove. That is subject for me."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147203
147204
>>147202
"D'awwwww"
She wraps her claws around him in a hug, and places her long head next to his body.

"Though... I hope they don't team up."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d1ba378
?
No.147204
147205
>>147203
"Me either."

He leans back with his date against the wall, continuing to relax. Perhaps a little too much, but there not yet much sign of it visible thanks to his towel.

"I can see why this is considered relaxing. With as humid as this room is, you want to do nothing but sit still and melt."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147205
147206
>>147204
"Melt? That doesn't sound relaxing..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
d1ba378
?
No.147206
147207
>>147205
"Have you never had something to eat that was so good, or experienced something that felt so amazing, you wanted to melt into puddle?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147207
147209
>>147206
"Well..." Smiling, perhaps bluching, she looks away. And then she looks directly up and into Silver's eyes with her own.

"Yes."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147209
147212
>>147207
Silver locks eyes with his beautiful griffon date, and leans in towards her just ever so slightly.

"And when was that?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147212
147213
>>147209
She continues her smile, looking up towards Silver

"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147213
147214
>>147212
The unicorn laughs, leans in towards his beautiful dove, and rubs his muzzle against her beak.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147214
147216
>>147213
This contact causes her to wince, but form a smile with a "heh," and pull back slightly. She pulls a claw away from her hug to run it over Silver's muzzle and the end of his snout.

"I'll never tell."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147216
147217
>>147214
The fur on his muzzle is soft, yet the actually muzzle underneath is quite firm and muscular. He smiles softly as he looks at his Jubee with curious, pleading eyes.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147217
147219
>>147216
"A lady must keep some secrets." She says to Silver, and then looks down to his chest, and extending a claw, pokes him once, then twice in the chest, and then moves the claw to poke him in the barrel.

"Strange. You aren't melting quite yet."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147219
147220
>>147217
He giggles a bit from the ticklish sensation of being poked in the barrel.

"With as much as I am dripping, I was sure of it."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147220
147221
>>147219
"Heheh, what?" She is taken aback for about two seconds

"Oh. You are rather damp."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147221
147222
>>147220
Silver is just absolutely dripping with sweat, indeed. He smiles.

"At this rate, I may end up as nothing but puddle on floor."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147222
147223
>>147221
"Well don't do that. Who would take me home?" She says in response
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147223
147225
>>147222
"You are strong, independant griffon, I imagine you could do it."

He kisses her beak.

"Then again, I could not stand to leave you like that."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147225
147226
>>147223
She smiles, accepting the kiss

“Oh Silver.”

She lays her body out along the bench in the sauna, and stretches out her hind legs.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147226
147227
>>147225
Silver takes the moment to admire her body and form, and her majestic beauty. In the hot, steamy atmosphere of the sauna, Jubilosa looks even more beautiful. Underneath his towel, his Sword fully drops from its sheath, the end of it showing out from his towel.

"Are other griffons even as half as beautiful as you, dove?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147227
147228
>>147226
Jubilosa stands up on the bench, and stretches out her long body more.... until she sees the towel off, jumps up, slips a hind paw, and the end of her body slips off the bench

“Woah.”

Her hind legs fall upright on the ground, and she smiles, kind of embarrassed, looking up at Silver.
“Heh”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147228
147229
>>147227
Silver gives her a confused look, then looks down to what she was looking. His eyes widen slightly.

"Huh, so that is what I felt. I have not dropped in public in while."

He looks back up and gives her a smile, without hardly a trace of embarrassment.

"What things to do to me..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147229
147230
>>147228
She gets back up and sits next to him with an awkward smile

“Oh Silver...”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147230
147231
>>147229
He looks at her, trying to figure out if something is wrong from her expression.

"Is it bothering you?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147231
147232
>>147230
“No.” She says, with the awkward smile

Roll luck
80b983a
?
No.147232
147233
[1d20 = 15]
>>147231
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147233
147234
>>147232
Silver and Jubilosa are alone in the sauna this hour, and no pony has come to attend.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147234
147235
>>147233
Silver tilts his head at her.

"Is dropping unusual for griffons?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147235
147236
>>147234
“Clothing falling off? Uh... well, yes.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147236
147237
>>147235
Silver looks down, and pulls his towel back up to be around his hips. It still can't hide the end of his Sword, however.

"No no, dropping. You know, when stallion gets relaxed, or maybe even aroused, and his...you know, thing, leaves sheath."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147237
147238
>>147236
“Oh. Well. Yes. I think. Mostly.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147238
147239
>>147237
"It is more common for younger stallions who have hit puberty, it can be source of much embarrassment. As we get older, we get more control over it. Being in your presense and in relaxing situation, it must have drawn it out. It shows you what kind of effect you have on me."

He smiles at his griffon.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147239
147240
>>147238
“Are you.... have you been like this around griffins for a while....?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147240
147241
>>147239
He looks at her strangely.

"...no? You are only griffon I have dropped because of."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147241
147242
>>147240
“D’awwww!”
She leans in snd hugs him once again.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147242
147243
>>147241
The Silver pony is hugged. He is still very sweaty and wet to hold onto, but Jubilosa herself should be at least somewhat sweaty as well. He hugs his griffon back.

"I will admit, part of me wants to lay you down on that bench and show you what you really do to me, but I also want to wait until we get home so I can give you my everything."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147243
147244
>>147242
She makes a weak slap across his body
“Silver, you’re so dirty. You can wait you silly pony.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80b983a
?
No.147244
147246
>>147243
He smiles mischeviously after the weak slap.

"Oh, I know I can..."

He whispers in her ear.

"...but it is dirtiness that makes it so hot."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147246
147250
>>147244
She laughs

“I hope you’ll get a bath by the end of this.”
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147248
147249 147264
>>147181
“I do not think I would want to scout for them. If they leave us be, all the better. But I do agree we should stay here until the dawn at least. Get rest if you can.”
Shimmering Spark
1b97da8
?
No.147249
147264
>>147248
“Alright. I’ll try.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
675ac02
?
No.147250
147251
>>147246
He laughs with her, and nuzzles into her sweat-drenched fur.

"Does that mean you want to see what is next in our spa trip, or should we stay here?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147251
147252
>>147250
Jubilosa leans in and hugs him

“It’s rather cozy in here, all warm and steamy. I think I could just... melt away.” She then loses her grip, and pulls away enough to look up into his eyes. “But I’m always ready to try new things.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
675ac02
?
No.147252
147253
>>147251
He hugs back, and holds her like this, in this position.

"I know how you feel. Let us spend just another minute like this, then we move onto next thing."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147253
147254
>>147252
She leans into him, presses her head against his fur, and gives a dove-like “coo.” They spend the next couple minutes like this.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
675ac02
?
No.147254
147285
>>147253
Silver similarly lets out some apparently happy equine as he steadily breathes in the steam from the sauna. A couple minutes pass that feel like an eternity in Jubilosa's embrace, before he looks back up at his griffon.

"Okay...I am ready now."
Anonymous
4291674
?
No.147256
03398A37-A36A-430E-8B25-9ED78CE3F274.jpeg
Please come into the cytube
Shimmering Spark
1b97da8
?
No.147264
147349
>>147249
>>147248
Spark will head to sleep I think, if it is possible.
Anonymous
4291674
?
No.147267
A6D90887-16AC-4ABA-B106-C981417699A3.jpeg
Amber makes her way towards the door and away to freedom just as new blue uniformed officers enter the room. But as she tries to slip past one of them, a stallion in blue stops her.

“Not so fast. Where do you think you are going?”
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147285
147290
>>147254
She leans up.

"And onto something new" she says, still holding a smile. Silver and Jubilosa, both damp from the steam of the sauna - and at least Jubilosa draped in a towel, exit the sauna. They don't have to go far before a small grape-purple mare with her mane tied back encounters them, standing in the hall as if she were waiting for them, or was on her way to fetch them.

She speaks to them
"Ready for your massage?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147290
147294
>>147285
Silver does indeed still have his towel, though it still would not be impossible to see something poking out from it. Silver smiles at the mare.

"Indeed we are!"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147294
147295
>>147290
Uh, well, presumably, if the towel is draped over him with the sides falling down, probably nothing would be visible from the side - Unless the towel were wrapped close to the body, or were especially short.

The mare leads the two of them to the next room

[1d3 = 2]
[1d3 = 2]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147295
147296
>>147294
Silver dutifully follows.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147296
147297
>>147295
Silver and Jubilosa are taken down the hallway to a room with wooden walls and a pair of tables/beds shaped to the equine body. Both are instructed to lay down on their bellies on the bed, and especially to stretch out. For a moment it seems that Jubilosa, long and lanky, will not be able to fit. But she fits all the same. The mare who met Silver and Jubilosa is one of the two masseuses. A second mare, a mint colored earth pony mare, joins.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147297
147298
>>147296
Silver smiles at the mares as he lies still. He can appreciate the pair's beauty, and imagines that their appearance played no small part in them getting hired.

"Thank you both for doing this for me and my Jubee."
Anonymous
b5f0745
?
No.147298
147299
>>147297
“No problem.” The mint mare answers, in an accent that does not suggest Equestrian origin. Both are indeed relatively young - most likely in their twenties - and fairly attractive. The purple mare comes to jubilosa, and the mint mare to Silver. He feels her surprisingly soft hooves on his back, slowly but firmly pressing in.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147299
147300
>>147298
Silver has a surprised look on his face, before being quickly melted off with the rest of him as she beings to press down and knead his sore, stiff muscles.

"Ooooohhhh, yeeeeeaaaaahhhh..."
Anonymous
b5f0745
?
No.147300
147301
>>147299
“My.... so much tension. And... so firm. Carefully relax yourself. Relax. Let your legs fall down, and apart.”

She moves her hooves in a kind of rubbing action along his back, moving his hide over his body, snd pressing down deeply. There is some pain as she comes over Silver’s scars, perhaps especially the still somewhat fresh wound the gnoll left him on his back a few nights before.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147301
147302
>>147300
Silver groans as the tension is slowly released from his muscled yet fluffy body, not minding the pain from his scars. He complies, despite the potential risk of his considerable family jewels being seen from underneath his towel. He gathers himself enough to speak.

"So...who are you two? I notice your accent is not traditional Equestrian."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147302
147303
>>147301
Any features of Silver's body on his underside are hidden under him.

The mare handling Silver speaks

"My name is Mollis. I am from Maregypt."

She has moved to stand over Silver, using a table to help. Her left hoof turns counter clockwise, and her right hoof, clockwise, each rubbing on one side of Silver's spine.

The mint mare speaks:

"I am Sweet Dreams. From south of here."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147303
147304
>>147302
Silver shudders in pleasure from the expert massage.

"Mmm...I am Silver Sword, from Severyana. You are good at this. Really good."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147304
147305
>>147303
"Ah. Severyana... My flat mate's parents are from there. Part of the emigre. That's a nice name. And thank you, I try to be."

She presses down, and then back up, as if she were dipping.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147305
147306
>>147304
"Nnngh...I really needed this."

He turns his head to face Jubilosa.

"How is yours, dove?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147306
147307
>>147305
"Ah...."

Sweet Dreams treats Jubilosa's back as if it were dough, beating it, kneeding it, and rolling it. The movement of her hooves is faster than that of Mollis, who moves on Silver's back like it's thick cake batter still in need of stirring.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147307
147308
>>147306
"Hmm...your back must not be as thick and muscled as mine, dove."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147308
147309
>>147307
Jubilosa:
"I don't think anyone's back is. You're like a bear. A big, fluffy bear."

Mollis:
"Yes. So many muscles... So many scars..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147309
147310
>>147308
Silver nods, if a bit forlornly.

"It has been long, hard life for me. I forget to relax sometimes."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147310
147311
>>147309
"Forget no more. Empty your mind. Set yourself at peace. And relax those muscles."

She moves up, towards his shoulders and his neck
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147311
147312
>>147310
"Nnnhgnnghngnghng...yes, ma'am!"

He shudders involuntarily, his shoulders and neck almost completely relaxing as she moves further north. Combined with being in his Jubee's presence, he feels more at peace than in a long time.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147312
147313
>>147311
Thus far, Mollis has been, to be frank, fairly rough on Silver's back, and at points it seems she puts much of her body weight, and her earth pony strength, into grinding down Silver's muscles. And for part of her approach to his shoulders, this remains true. But for his neck, she becomes gentler. Slower. More delicate. She rubs up and down along the sides and top of his neck, moving aside his mane
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147313
147314
>>147312
He does his best to look at Mollis without disturbing her work.

"You have such range of strength. Before, you were kneeding my back, and now it is like you are carressing my neck. You are truly practiced."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147314
147315
>>147313
Now, Silver is kneeded, with rolls of fur accumulating near the top of his neck. She is directly over him, so Silver can simply look up to see her looking down, smiling at him.

"And you are truly a stallion. Filled with the accumulated years of tension and trouble. Let my hooves release it."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147315
147316
>>147314
He smiles back at the nice mare.

"Heh, you must say that to all of your customers...but thank you. I will gladly let your hooves do their work."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147316
147317
>>147315
"This back is... different. More scarred than most. All the same, it needs love and tenderness. Perhaps more than most."

She moves back down his back, doing a kneading motion of pressing into him, and making small rotations.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147317
147318
>>147316
"Mmmmmaybe. I know it is loving this..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147318
147319
>>147317
"Then let it take my love." she says, moving lower, and lower, and lower down Silver's back
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147319
147320
>>147318
"Mmmm..."

Silver resembles a puddle more than a pony at this point. His muscles in his back have turned to silly puddy, and his legs hang loosely across the ends of the massage table. His breathing is steady and sure, and in this moment his face is of pure bliss and relaxation.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147320
147323
>>147319
She does not stop moving, and bending the puddy puddle pony to her will, still kneading along down his spine until very nearly his tail. Even when she reaches here, she moves down and gets off, and stretches out each hind leg, and begins work on his thighs.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147323
147324
>>147320
Silver is a pony who has very rarely skipped a leg day in his life, and as such all of his legs, especially his hindlegs, are built like the thick bases of tree brances, or even tree trunks. Having to bear the burden of carrying the strong warrior unicorn on his adventures for these many long years have made his legs strong, and oh-so tense. When Mollis reaches a particularly tense knot in one of his tendons, its release produces such a powerful wave that for a few seconds the leg quivers and twitches before it relaxes. Silver himself lets out something between a moan and a groan.

"OOOOOHHHHHnnnng! Ahhhhh, that is spot...did not even know I had that there..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147324
147325
>>147323
All the same, she continues. Now, she's moved from a rubbing motion, to numerous light, successive taps, focusing on his left thigh.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147325
147326
>>147324
All the same, he continues to groan with each little bit if stress her practiced hooves relieves. The unicorn truly finds this to be delightful.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147326
147327
>>147325
Mollis gives a toothy smile, as if entertained, as she presses booth hooves in with some force against the muscles at the top of the thigh. And when this is done, she moves on to do the same to his right thigh.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147327
147328
>>147326
He arches his back in response to her pressing against the top of his thigh. He has a look of almost orgasmic relief, though thankfully not actually, and lets out a deep-throated moan before he collapses against the table like soft jello.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147328
147329
>>147327
She moves to the fore, and within Silver's (potential) line of vision, wearing a smile that looks almost playful. She starts on his left foreleg, first pulling it out and holding the end of his hoof, as if a lover.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147329
147330
>>147328
Silver gives her a playful smile back, going along with the imagery of her holding his hoof.

"Oh my, this is all so sudden. I...I need to think this over for minute..."
Anonymous
b5f0745
?
No.147330
147331
>>147329
She smiles back at him, then her hooves move further up Silver’s leg, then further up, pressing into with rotary movements every portion of Silver’s muscles.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147331
147332
>>147330
"Oooooooo, just like that, that is just spot."
Anonymous
b5f0745
?
No.147332
147333
>>147331
She lingers on that particular spot a bit longer, pressing on it with one hoof, then on the other side of his leg with the other, before moving along.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147333
147334
>>147332
"This is heavenly...and this is only second part of our spa trip. It makes me wonder how this could be topped."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147334
147335
>>147333
Mollis stops for a second, turns her head upwards and looks into Silver's eyes with her own medium red eyes, gives a small, tooth showing smile, makes a giggle: "heh heh," and then goes back to her work, higher on Silver's leg, now at the shoulders.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147335
147336
>>147334
"Ngh...yeah..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147336
147337
>>147335
She moves on to Silver's right leg, rubbing his hoof, and then moving further up.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147337
147338
>>147336
Silver wiggles his right hoof a little after she moves further up, enjoying the sensation of how limber this one part of his body.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147338
147339
>>147337
She continues upward in a pressing and rotating motion. After some time, she has more or less completed Silver's body
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147339
147340
>>147338
"Mmm...is it safe to get up now, ma'am?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147340
147341
>>147339
"Yes. Of course." She answers, in her strange accent.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147341
147342
>>147340
Silver stands up slowly, stretching his limbs. He feels limber, relaxed, and at ease. The only parts of him that have not been worked over by Mollis are his midsection and neck.

"I feel soooooo gooooooooood. I feel like I am 10 years younger!"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147342
147343 147349
>>147341
>>147341
>parts of him that have not been worked over by Mollis are his midsection and neck.
This needs rectifying
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147343
147349
>>147342
If she so instructs him, Silver will happily turn over to allow her to work on his midsection.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147346
hopes to continue soon
Shimmering Spark
a302fd6
?
No.147347
Spark tomorrow
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147348
147349
Spark today.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147349
147350 147353
>>147342
>>147343
Hmmm.... Or perhaps not.

Mollis:
"And there we go."

>>147348
>>147264
Roll a die
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147350
147351
>>147349
[1d20 = 19]
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147351
147352
>>147350
Spark wakes up at what seems to be shortly after the break of dawn, feeling surprisingly rested
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147352
147354
>>147351
Has avoided being drained of love in the night. Whew.

Spark looks around.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147353
147354
>>147349
Very well then. Silver looks to see how Jubilosa is progressing.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147354
147355 147356
>>147352
The young mare, Wellspring, is still sleeping on the couch. Makade is not visible. Nopony else has come down, at least not yet.

>>147353
She is.... melted, laying there sprawled out with her left-hindleg twitching.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147355
147357
>>147354
Spark goes looking for Makade.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147356
147357
>>147354
Silver covers his mouth to stiffle a chuckle.

"Looks like someone enjoyed their massage."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147357
147358 147359
>>147355
Spark does not find him behind him in the kitchen, or the dining room.... But rather finds him laying down, evidently having nodded off, at the top of the stairs, laying on his belly with his head between his two forelegs. The rifle is not visible.

>>147356
"Ahh..."
Her leg twitches again
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147358
147360
>>147357
"I am kinda jealous, I have never made her melt like that in bedroom."

He gets up off of the table, stretching out a bit more.

"Ngh...feel so good. I hope you are still okay to experience next part of our spa trip."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147359
147360
>>147357
Spark gently nudges the sleepy wolf.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147360
147361 147364
>>147358
"Hehehehe" This provokes a blush and a giggle from Mollis, and a hoof over the mouth from Sweet Dreams, who hides a smile.

"I'm okay" Jubilosa answers

>>147359
As Spark goes up the stares, right at the final step, Makade's eyes open. Seeing Spark, he jumps up, and then pauses.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147361
147362
>>147360
"Morning. Did you sleep well?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147362
147365
>>147361
“It was uneventful. So I’d say so.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147364
147366
>>147360
"Need any help getting up? I have not yet seen you show motor control..."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147365
147366
>>147362
"That's good. So, what's the plan today?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147366
147367 147373
>>147364
"I don't need to drive. Someone else can do that for me" She says absent mindedly as she tries to get up. Her claw slips, and she falls back onto her belly with an "umph," narrowly avoiding falling off of the table.

>>147365
"Check in with Miskobag. And besides tthat, I will defer to you."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147367
147368
>>147366
"Alright. Should we check up on everypony else and let them know about our guest?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147368
147369
>>147367
“I don’t believe there has been an successful home invasion. Perhaps we should check to be sure. Then again, I wouldn’t want to wake them. Rather, I’d prefer they come to us, and find out about your rescue that way.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147369
147370
>>147368
"I suppose. So, since we have a mostly free schedule, I was thinking we might pay a little return visit to that changeling squad. I figure that they will still be in the area and they might be questioning ponies for the whereabouts of a missing target."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147370
147371
>>147369
“Which Changeling squad?” He asks
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147371
147372
>>147370
"The one that was looking for our guest and knocked on our door. Since this seems like a more personal matter, I don't think they have reported this to their superiors, as they suspect they can get away with it easier without waiting for response and too much interference."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147372
147374
>>147371
“That Changeling? I don’t know. I suspect he will find us.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147373
147375
>>147366
"Wow, you must really have done excellent job with her!"

Silver decides that he should probably help her off the table.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147374
147375
>>147372
"That's why it would be better to find him first, and make sure he doesn't come buzzing around here again."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147375
147376 147377
>>147373
He tugs on her foreleg, and when her hind legs slip off, she manages to catch herself on the floor. She is up, and ready to follow. Sweat Dreams, likewise, is ready to lead

>>147374
This provokes something like a small smile.

"That is one way to handle it, yes."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147376
147378
>>147375
Indeed, they do follow.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147377
147378
>>147375
"I'm not sure how best to find them, but I will assume they might be hanging out around the place our guest normally frequents."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147378
147379 147380
>>147376
She takes the two slightly down the hallway, and into a high room with beige walls, arches on the far side, and by the center, a raised tub with bubbling water.

>>147377
"He may be around her usual route. That is, if he does not come here."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
1bd6750
?
No.147379
147381
>>147378
"Oooo, is this hot tub?"
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147380
147381
>>147378
"I think they would prefer to operate at night. They might not have to worry about being caught, but they do have to worry about superiors that will want to maintain order over picking fights with the locals."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147381
147382 147384
>>147379
"It is." Sweet Dreams says. "We have several soaps and bubbling foams we can add as desired. Tell us how you would like the temperature."

>>147380
"But their superior officers may side with them over the locals," Makade counters
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147382
147383
>>147381
"Indeed, which is why we need to act quickly, but I think it gives us a buffer from immediate action."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147383
147388
>>147382
"Very well. Do you have a plan?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
1bd6750
?
No.147384
147385
>>147381
"Hmm...I suppose close to body temperature, maybe little bit higher, if my Jubee agrees. Do you have any lavender soaps and foams?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147385
147386
>>147384
"I... believe so."

Jubilosa looks over to Silver
"Sure, we can try that."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147386
147387
>>147385
Silver smiles at the mare.

"Just above body temperature, please. It is perfectly fine if you do not have lavender, just regular is okay."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147387
147390
>>147386
"We'll make it so. Anything else you desire?"
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147388
147389
>>147383
"Not exactly. I only got so far as find the squad. Got any ideas?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147389
147498
>>147388
"No. I wouldn't recommend confronting them violently. Not out in the open. Not on their terms. And besides that, I do not know."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147390
147391
>>147387
"I think we are fine. Oh, I would like to give my compliments to you and Mollis, your skills are only surpassed by your beauty."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147391
147392
>>147390
"Heheh." She blushes, and smiles half-awkwardly. She breaks this expression to look over to Jubilosa after she says the following.

Jubilosa:
"Yes. I know. Can I get and drink a glass of wine?"

Sweet Dreams
"We don't have any in stock"

Jubilosa:
"I have a bottle set aside with my dress."

Sweet Dreams:
"We don't usually allow glass by the hottub"

Jubilosa:
"Maybe if there is a bowl or something?"

Sweet Dreams:
"Well...."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147392
147393
>>147391
"You know, I have never heard of drinking wine from bowl. I know I am asking lot of you already, but are you sure there is no way we can have bottle with us?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147393
147394
>>147392
"Well...." She looks a bit hesitant

"I suppose... maybe we could make an exception."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147394
147395
>>147393
He smiles widely at her.

"Thank you so much, we owe you for this. So, do we just get in tub, or...?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147395
147396
>>147394
"Certainly, if you like. Let e go get the bubble bath. And the wine..."
She starts to walk out

Jubilosa looks down at the water, and touches the end of it with her claw.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147396
147397
>>147395
Silver, in comparison, slowly lowers himself into the hot tub.

"Ahhhhh...this is nice. Come inside, my dove, water is nice and warm."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147397
147398
>>147396
Jubilosa looks down at the water with awe, almost fear. If anything, she reminds Silver of the colts when he took them to the zoo some days ago, looking on impressed at strange and fearsome new creatures.

"I've never been in something like this before. With heated water."

Slowly, very slowly, she enters into the water after him, slowly immersing herself in it.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147398
147399
>>147397
"When it is heated like this, near body temperature, being submerged in water is like being in womb. Nothing is more relaxing..."

He leans his head back, and enjoys the warm water.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147399
147400
>>147398
She gets in, slowly, but lets it come up to her neck.

Sweet Dreams walks in, placing the bottle of wine down next to the tub. With that out of her mouth, she pulls a bottle off of her back.
"We didn't have a lavender bubble bath, but we do have oil, so it can be mixed in."
She starts pouring a second bottle in
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147400
147401
>>147399
Silver sinks in so that only his head is above water.

"Mmm, you are too good to us. Thank you, Sweet Dreams."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147401
147402
>>147400
"No problem" She seems to say, though her words are muffled somewhat by a stick in her mouth as she uses it to mix a bottle, and then pours the contents of that into the bathtub. Swiftly, bubbles start to form in the water - stirred by jets of air blown into the heated water - and these form small mountains of bubbles that after a minute or so, cover much of the surface of the water.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147402
147403
>>147401
Silver looks curiously towards where the jets are coming from.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147403
147404
>>147402
From little outlets under the water. About four of them in total, two on each of the longer sides
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147404
147405
>>147403
Silver scoots over to sit in front of the nearest jet, letting the stream of bubbles hit his back.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeeeeeeaaaaaah..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147405
147406
>>147404
His back, so thoroughly rubbed and tendered by Mollis, is now hit with the jet of bubbles. Jubilosa now appears as just a beak poking through a pile of bubbles, with the end of her hind paw making contact with Silver under the water
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147406
>>147405
Silver looks at the beak.

"Now, what are you doing, Jubee?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147407
147408
The beak opens
"Laying. Floating."
Her hind leg moves upwards, and closer to the top of the water.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147408
147409
>>147407
"Well, you have got to try this, it is absolutely wonderful!"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147409
147410
>>147408
“Try what.” She moves back, raising her head above the water, though it is now covered in part by bubbles, which nearly form an asymmetric wig.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147410
147411
>>147409
Silver snickers at the sight.

"Sit in front of one of these jets."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147411
147412
>>147410
Her expression is at first one of indifference, obliging Silver's request with no emotion. Until she sits in front of a jet. After that, her eyes and beak slowly open in childlike wonder, and she moves aside a wing to let it more firmly hit her back.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147412
147413
>>147411
"See? It is amazing, is it not?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147413
147414
>>147412
"Yes.... Yes it is!"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147414
147415
>>147413
Silver sits there, enjoying the massaging action of the jet before he gets an idea. He turns around, so as to be facing the jet rather than having his back turned towards it, and drapes his forelegs over the side of the hot tub.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is eeeeeeven beeeetteeeer..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147415
147416
>>147414
Jubilosa moves over next to him, and with her extended claw, pulls the cork out of the wine bottle. She takes a drink directly out of the wine bottle.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147416
147417
>>147415
"We have to get one of these if we ever get bigger house..."

He looks at his Jubee, mid-enjoying his bubble massage.

"May I have drink?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147417
147418
>>147416
"A.... bigger house?" She asks. She claws over the wine bottle

"Yes..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147418
147419
>>147417
Silver takes the bottle in his magic, and has only a small drink before giving it back to Jubilosa.

"Yeah, bigger house. Like great big manor, or even castle."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147419
147420
>>147418
"A... a castle?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147420
147421
>>147419
Silver nods.

"Bit of stretch to aim for, but hey, I came from nothing when I arrived in Baltimare, I had nothing save for what I had on me. Now look where I am. I am living in nice house, with many great friends, and loving, caring marefriend."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147421
147422
>>147420
"Marefriend?" She takes a moment to process this
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147422
147423
>>147421
"Well, maybe not mare friend. Grifffriend?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147423
147424
>>147422
"Oh. Hehe." She presses her head against him, nearly burying her head in his wet fur
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147424
147425
>>147423
The Silver pony holds onto his griffon tightly. He looks around at the room, to see if the pair are alone.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147425
147426
>>147424
She is held tightly as Silver finds the two are indeed, alone.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147426
147427
>>147425
"You know, there is benefit to all of these bubbles..."

He whispers in her ear.

"We can have some covert fun underneath them."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147427
147428
>>147426
She smiles to him, and placed a foreleg around his neck
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147428
147429
>>147427
He smiles back mischeviously.

"I take it that is 'yes'?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147429
147430
>>147428
She comes in close, and whispers in his ear
"Yes."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147430
147431
>>147429
Silver's smile widens. He turns back around to sit in the hot tub properly and kisses Jubilosa deeply and pashionately, pulling her onto a close embrace. Already she can feel how he and his Sword have gotten.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147431
147432
>>147430
She moves perhaps a bit out of the way to avoid being poked, but she certainly leans into Silver's passionate embrace, tenderly kissing back. Her mouth tastes like wine.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147432
>>147431
Silver doesn't mind the taste in the slightest, taking it as part of the experience. He continues the kiss and the intimate exploration of each other's mouths for a minute, before breaking it to kiss at Jubilosa's neck. His forehooves move down the sides of her body to rest at her hips as best as they can.

"Jubee..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147433
147434
Silver finds her hips, thin as they are, and further away down her lanky body. She does not speak to him, but instead pecks at him with more small kisses.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147434
147435
>>147433
He grabs a hold of her hips firmly, and uses them to lift her up slightly and adjust her position in the hot tub. This is much easier in the water than it is normally. His horn also lights up, though Jubilosa can't see what it is he's doing, only that it's underwater whatever it is. When he lowers her again, she can feel something hot and firm press and squeeze between her thighs and agaonst her nethers.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147435
147436
>>147434
For a moment she pauses, and her eyes light up. Then she resumes pecking at him, this time, more quickly. She lowers herself, or tries to, onto Silver.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147436
147437
>>147435
She finds she lowers herself onto his shaft, as he's not yet ready to penetrate. Instead, he keeps a grip on her hips, sliding her back and forth along his length, the hot stallion flesh squeezing against her vulva with every motion.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147437
147438
>>147436
She moves her beak away for a moment, "Hehehe," and looks into his eyes with her own.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147438
147439
>>147437
He looks back into hers, enamored with the beautiful vision before him. He doesn't stop grinder against her length as he speaks.

"I can never stop telling you how gorgeous you are."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147439
147440
>>147438
And she, for her part, moves back and forth in counter.

"Then continue telling me."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147440
147441
>>147439
"In your eyes, I see all of mystery of Luna's nighttime skies, and stars that can surpass Her's in all of their beauty. Your body carries grace of feline, and your feathers surpass even eagles in their majesty. You are soft and supple to hold, but inside you are strong and fierce like lion."

He takes one of his forehooves to gently stroke her feathery cheek. He does not cease grinding her against his Sword as if she was a whetstone, wanting to get her nice and warmed up before proceeding.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147441
147442
>>147440
“D’awwwww!” She moves in and hugs them with both legs. Down below, her body moves in closer as well, possibly taking away Silver’s freedom to move anywhere but deeper in.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147442
147443
>>147441
He hugs his beautiful griffon date back with both of his forelegs. Using his magic, he manipulates the bubbles around them to form a nice visual cover for their deed. With as much freedom of movement as she allows, he gets the tip of his sword in position, pressing it against her warm, inviting opening.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147443
147444
>>147442
Jubilosa increases her grip on his body with both of her forelegs. Silver's tip is already partly in her, and with a downward movement pressing her body against his, he is forced deeper in her, until his shaft, at least most of the upper parts of it, are surrounded on all sides
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147444
147445
>>147443
"Mmmm!"

Silver leans his head back to take in the bliss of being inside his beloved Jubee. He swears to himself she's gotten better at taking him with each time they make love. He returns after a bit to looking at Jubilosa.

"I suppose you would like to take lead, this time?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147445
147446
>>147444
"Yes" She says, and with that she starts moving on Silver, up and down in slow motions. He moves in and now out a little more easily than in other times, no doubt helped by the warm water that surrounds both of them, and jets of air press water against them. Jubilosa tries to contain moans as she moves.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147446
147447
>>147445
Silver contains his by kissing and moaning into her feathery neck. His Sword twitches and quivers inside of her, begging for more.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147447
147448
>>147446
She gives him more, increasing the speed, and using the bottom of the tub to leverage her movements into short, rapid movements up and down a few inches, keeping most of his length inside her even on the upswings. With her beak, she pecks at the side of his muzzle, and his neck, and then simply presses her head against him to try to be further in his embrace
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147448
147449
>>147447
Silver obliges, holding her close and only giving her room to keep her movements up. She can feel as if their two beings are becoming one right there in the hot tub. He whispers in her ear.

"Yes, Jubee, I love you so much. Show me your love!"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147449
147450
>>147448
With this, Jubilosa presses closer into him, moving her thin-furred, chest against his. And she moves him deeper into her, until she hits a limit and Silver can feel it.

"Ah..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147450
147451
>>147449
Silver buries his face into her feathers and lets out a throaty groan. His Sword twitches like crazy against against her walls, and his tip quivers against the limit it has hit.

"Do not stop, keep going..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147451
147452
>>147450
"Ah... Ah"
She changes to moving further up, and further down in slower, but more deliberate movements. She pulls back from him far enough to stare into his. Then she moves faster, and Silver can feel her twitching inside, becoming tighter and then relaxing
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147452
147453
>>147451
Silver smiles at her climax, slides his forehooves back down to her hips, grips, and starts to slide her up and down on his stallionhood some more. He grunts a little with each motion, his breathing getting a little more unsteady with each stroke, as he gets steadily faster, and faster.

"Oh Jubee...I am close..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147453
147455
>>147452
She moves her claws lower on his chest, and grips him firmly. She moves her body further away, focusing her energy on what is below the water. And below the water she moves quickly, far, and with passion. Silver can feel her moving at first far away and then down low, and then moving closer, placing as much of him inside her as she can. Her insides twitch and contract, and then release again, as she makes rapid movements up and down, and then stops. Her grand wings, unfold, hitting the sides of the tub before rising above them, their majesty mired by foam and bubbles.

"Ahhhhh..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147455
147456
>>147453
Silver was just hanging on by a thread before she started contracting again, but the force of her insides against his stallionhood are too much for him to hold back. Behind gritted teeth he lets out a deep moan as his cock releases, shooting white hot foal batter inside her with some force. Jubilosa feels herself getting filled rather quickly as he pumps his hips in rhythm to each cumshot. It feels like it lasts a lifetime, but in reality after a few short bursts it tapers off, his balls spent of this load. He relaxes and sinks a little into the tub, only his neck and head remaining above water, but he doesn't let go of his bevoled Jubee.

"I love you, my dove..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147456
147457
>>147455
She continues moving slowly and with deep breaths, but she’s at the end of her energy.

“I… I love you too.” She says with little breath
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147457
147458
>>147456
Silver holds his griffon tightly in the water. He is content to be still with her there, basking in the afterglow.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147458
147459
>>147457
She leans in, and hugs him with both forelegs, pressing her head against his neck. Her wings move in, and she attempts to wrap them around him in a big, foamy blanket.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147459
147460
>>147458
The unicorn is wrapped up in a foamy griffon blanket. He continues to hold his Jubee close, while using a foreleg to stroke and pet the back of her neck and what of her back he can reach. His breathing steadies, and in that moment, with just those two, Silver feels more at peace than he has in a long time.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147460
147461
>>147459
She slowly relaxes, letting her body sort of rest over his, floating in the water, as she moves her head a little past his neck. The steams of bubbles and very warm water continue.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147461
147462
>>147460
He looks sideways towards his date.

"I have to say, so far, this spa trip has been money well spent."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147462
147463
>>147461
“Yes…. Well spent…” she says, still sounding kind of out of it.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147463
147464
>>147462
"Heh, what do you know, I managed to make you melt like spa mares did to you."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147464
147465
>>147463
“Heh. Maybe. The water helped.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147465
147466
>>147464
Silver smiles, and turns the pair around so that the water jet is primarily hitting Jubilosa.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147466
147467
>>147465
“Hehehe”
She smiles at Silver’s switch, and at the movement of bubbles against her back. She extends her wings, perhaps so they don’t get in the way of the jets.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147467
147468
>>147466
"I wonder if Sweet Dreams is coming to collect us, or if we just leave when we are ready to move on. I do not know what is next, but I am excited to find out."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147468
147469
>>147467
“Um”
Silver finds out. Behind him, near the entrance, is Sweet Dreams.

“Are you enjoying the hot tub?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147469
147470
>>147468
Silver looks behind him, a little surprised. He wonders how long she's been there.

"Oh! Very much so, thank you!"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147470
147471
>>147469
“Do you… want to linger more?” She asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147471
147472
>>147470
Silver looks to his date for an answer.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147472
147473
>>147471
“Maybe just a few more minutes” she says. She picks up the wine bottle, and takes a drink.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147473
147474
>>147472
Silver smiles at Jubilosa, then at Sweet Dreams.

"Just few more minutes, if that is okay."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147474
147475
>>147473
“Uh, alright.” She says, and starts to leave the room. If Jubilosa hasn’t removed herself from Silver, she does so now, and turns over to stretch out and relax.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147475
147476
>>147474
Silver lets her, as he feels like doing much of the same.

"Ngh...this is life...does it make you feel even fancier, drinking wine while you are in hot tub?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147476
147477
>>147475
“Yes. Fancy. Fancy and most of all relaxed. It’s pleasant.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147477
147478
>>147476
"You do indeed look relaxed. More relaxed than I have ever seen you before."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147478
147479
>>147477
“It’s good… leave all that trouble behind. And settle into the good life.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147479
147480
>>147478
"I can not agree more."

Silver leans his head back as he relaxes.

"It helps to have such wonderful person as lover."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147480
147481
>>147479
“D’awwwww” she leans on him now, and places the back of one claw in his chest.

“And I’m so glad to have such a wonderful… stallion.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147481
147482
>>147480
He smiles mischeviously, and places a hoof in the claw.

"I suppose I showed just how much stallion I am just now."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147482
147483
>>147481
“Yes… quite a stallion. You’ve aged like a very fine wine.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147483
147484
>>147482
"I am glad. You should have seen me in my youth, however. I could go on and on, all night long."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147484
147485
>>147483
She smiles
“I’d have loved to. Of course I wasn’t there, and you’d be different… I am happy to be with you as you came to me.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147485
147486
>>147484
He looks at her, smiling subtly with a tear in his eye, and he hugs her tightly.

"You really are amazing, Jubee. I am glad I was able to save you that night."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147486
147487
>>147485
“And I’m glad of that too. You’ve saved me from much… and maybe more than that. I… never want this to end, you know?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147487
147488
>>147486
"Me neither, my dove. Me neither..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147488
147489
>>147487
“But… should we go to the next section now?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147489
147490
>>147488
"Oh, well that?"

He smiles, and looks at her.

"That I suppose is good idea."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147490
147491
>>147489
She slowly gets up, and starts to move out of the water
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147491
147492
>>147490
Silver does the same, placing his forehooves on the edge of the hot tub and using those to pull himself out of the water. Jubilosa can see he's still got his glorious Sword drawn thanks to the warm water. The air feels cold on it, though.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147492
147493
>>147491
There is indeed a bit of contrast between the air and the water, with the air perhaps slightly cooler than normal, probably because of the night. Sweet Dreams stands at the doorway, smiling a bit awkwardly.

“And if there is any need to wash off bubbles, or anything, there is a small shower on the edge of the room.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147493
147494
>>147492
"Thank you, Sweet Dreams."

He smiles back at her.

"I am sorry if my comment earlier made you feel uncomfortable, one about your skill being surpassed by your beauty. I imagine every other weird creepy stallion that comes in here uses lines like that on you."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147494
147495
>>147493
She tilts her head
“Uh….. it’s no problem.” She says

Jubilosa makes her way over to the little shower, figures out how to turn it on, and wastes no time in trying to wash herself, spreading her wings to facilitate this.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147495
147499
>>147494
Silver trots over to the shower, waiting patiently for his turn after Jubilosa to quickly wash himself off.
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147498
147499
>>147389
"Hmm... I'll be thinking about it. But for now, we do need to check up on everypony."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147499
147500 147502
>>147495
She takes a small while, but when she is done, it’s Silver’s turn.

>>147498
“Sure” he says

Petal does not give them the chance, walking out of the door at the end of the hall.

“Good morning.”
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147500
147501
>>147499
"Morning. Did you sleep well?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147501
147504
>>147500
“Yes. It was fairly eventful. The heater did stay on, even with the limited coal… how was your night? I hope the sofa was soft enough.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147502
147503
>>147499
The unicorn takes a bit less time, most of it dedicated to his thick fluffy coat, before he too is finished and is available to follow Sweet Dreams.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147503
147518
>>147502
The two follow Sweet dreams until they find themselves in still another room, this one immediately opposite in the hallway from the message room. In there, he finds another pair of tables that are a bit lower to the ground, and Mollis standing there with a blow dryer
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147504
147505
>>147501
"Unfortunately it was eventful."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147505
147506
>>147504
She blinks
“Why? What happened?”
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147506
147507
>>147505
"We were visited by a new guest and a couple of problems she brought along with her. She has been tailed by some changelings and they knocked on the door last night looking for her. They gave up shortly after."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147507
147508
>>147506
She recoils
“Ah! Changelings!?!”
In terror
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147508
147509
>>147507
"Yes. We are going to take care of them soon enough."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147509
147510
>>147508
"Take.... care of them?"
She still seems unsettled
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147510
147511
>>147509
"We have to make sure they don't come back here, or you will be in danger."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147511
147512
>>147510
"Are you... are you sure you can... 'take care of them'? They arrest ponies for association with rebel activities, you know..."
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147512
147513
>>147511
"I'm sure. We will be safe."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147513
147514
>>147512
"Oh... okay..." She says, not seeming entirely convinced. She presses a hoof against the wall, and uses it to guide her further down the hall, and past Spark. She says "Hi, Lyka. Did you sleep well?" To Makade, who responds

"Well enough" to her, and she makes her way to the stairs
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147514
147515 147582
>>147513
Spark helps her.
"I don't mean to upset you, but these days, we have to do tough things in order to keep everypony safe."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147515
147516
>>147514
“Safe? It’s very dangerous.” She goes down stairs

“Your new guest is still here?!”
Anonymous
1bd092f
?
No.147516
>>147515
"Yes."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
823fe9e
?
No.147518
147519
>>147503
Thankfully, by this time, Silver's Sword is once again sheathed because of the cooler open air.

"What is this room for?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147519
147520
>>147518
“Drying and coat care” Mollis says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
823fe9e
?
No.147520
147685
>>147519
Silver looks down at his winter coat.

"That sounds like excellent idea. Go ahead and direct us as you please."
Shimmering Spark
b4f7e1f
?
No.147523
I have a busy week this time, but I should be free Saturday
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147528
relaxed horse noises
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147529
147530 147531 147532
>>147190
Iron's eyes snapped open at the invading pillow, soon taking off his head away from Cauldron's savannah-like chest to turn and face the intruder that attacked them on his back."I see the pillow bandito has decided to strike again!" he called out towards the general direction of the culprit.
I figured it was a pillow attack, but perhaps it was thrown on his face, which is why he tried opening his eyes first.
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147530
147531 147532 147533
>>147529
[1d2 = 1]
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147531
147532 147533
>>147529
>>147530
And….
[1d20+4 = 5]
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147532
147533
>>147529
>>147531
>>147530
The pillow bandito, seeing she has blown her cover, makes another attack; Iron has exposed her face. She swings.
But as she does so, she loses balance, let’s go of the pillow, and collapses onto the bed with a “squeaky.”
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147533
147534
>>147531
>>147530
>>147532
Iron greatly took advantage of it, deciding to slip out of Cauldron's body to pin the dastardly villain down properly with his legs this time in order to catch the culprit and finally end the harrowing streak of ruined sleepovers.
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147534
147535
>>147533
Is this the final, inglorious end of the pillow bandito? Roll for to find out.

[1d20-1 = 13]
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147535
147536
>>147534
[1d20+14 = 34]<Grapple (+5 from Strength. +4 for Improved Grapple)
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147536
147537
>>147535
Squeaky

After carving a path of destruction for a quarter of an hour, and several daring escapes and evading capture, the terror wrought by the pillow bandito is finally, and decisively, at its end.

Iron now has an additional fairly large and rather fluffy pillow at his disposal.
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147537
147538
>>147536
"You're under arrest, pillow bandito," Iron dramatically told her new 'captive', staring down with a comically overexaggerated noir detective stare. "You're going to sleep in pillow jail for a good while, you fluffly mare."
He took a watchful glance towards Cauldron, mostly just to check on how she's feeling after having pinned another mare down on her bed. "I'm sorry you had to witness such a tragic attack, miss," he soon offered in an attempt to 'calm her down' from such a traumatic experience.
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147538
147539
>>147537
White Sands hisses, literally, at her new captivity, but there isn’t much she can do beneath Iron’s hold. Woe to the vanquished.

Black Cauldron looks at this scene confused and amused, watching on.
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147539
147540
>>147538
Iron did the most logical choice he could've in such a drastic display of struggle: Give the mare a good, long hug with his forelegs to calm her down. "You should've thought twice about your career choice before swinging those pillows around, fluffy mare," his serious act declared, juxtaposing with his rather kind hearted gestured. "Now you must endure the consequences of your actions for the rest of your days."
He accentuated his hug with a friendly nuzzled on her neck, just to 'pacify the suspect' even more.
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147540
147541
>>147539
This placates the mare a bit, calming her down. She even closes her eyes and seems to purr towards the end.
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147541
147542
>>147540
After a little more nuzzling, Iron decided to stop and give her a sheepish smile, deciding to finally drop the act and look over at Cauldron. "Pillow fights are much more intense than I expected," he admitted before exhaling lightly, somewhat spent.
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147542
147543
>>147541
White Sands turns around, and presses herself into Iron, with her eye lids closed.

Black Cauldron looks a little displeased at Iron. She answers
“Indeed”
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147543
147544
>>147542
Iron tilted his head softly, deciding to give Sands an idle stroke of her mane while shuffling just a bit closer to Cauldron while also allowing Sands to slip out of his grasp if she so wished. "You do not sound like you enjoyed it," he pointed out with a soft pout. "I did not go too far again, did I?"
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147544
>>147543
White Sands moves her head just a bit closer. Black Cauldron still looks suspiciously over at the two.

“No.”
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147545
147546
Continuing the pattern, Iron continues to stroke Sands' mane while shuffling further towards Cauldron and extending a hoof towards her in an attempt to softly stroke her rougher mane in tow.
Anonymous
48d478b
?
No.147546
147547
>>147545
She has an almost scrunchy expression. Nevertheless, she lowers her head.
Anonymous
b85ca7c
?
No.147547
147579
>>147546
And with that, Iron had finally increased his counter of simultaneous mare mane stroking (SMMS) from one to two!
He made sure to go far gentler on the rougher terrain that was Cauldron's mane while effortlessly sliding through Sands' smooth, bountiful hairs.
Once again, he shuffled ever more closer again and would continue to do so until either mare told him to stop or he'd be right next to the currently scrunching mare.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147565
147579
I can’t wait to see what happens with the new pony and all.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ce0d979
?
No.147574
147579
There's going to be a lot of floof to groom.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
5a184cf
?
No.147578
147579
floofy floof noises
Anonymous
87ad483
?
No.147579
147580 147622
>>147574
Damn right

>>147565
Soon

>>147547
Iron cones so close, he may be in danger of a nose-boop on Cauldron.

White Sands cones in closer to Iron as well.

>>147578
D’awww
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147580
>>147579
I think we left off with Madake's parents waking up.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147582
147583
>>147514
"That's okay..." She says, and walks slowly down the stairs until she reaches the bottom and turns into the living room.

"Is this... is this your 'guest'? She looks like a mare. Is she a mare though?"

At this point, Wellspring begins to wake up.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147583
147584
>>147582
"Fairly certain, but whatever the case might be, changelings are searching for her."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147584
147585
>>147583
Wellspring opens her eyes, and sits up. She unambiguously glistens in the morning light.

Petal: "Are you... sure she's not a changeling?"
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147585
147586
>>147584
"I can't rule it out, but it doesn't matter right now."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147586
147587
>>147585
“Oh, uh… sure…” Petal turns to Wellspring.

“What’s your name, young miss?”

“Wellspring.”

Petal starts to ask Wellspring a set of questions about how she came to be there that more or less tells Petal what Spark already knows, before Petsl asks “are you hungry?” And goes off to the kitchen, still occasionally asking questions from this adjacent room. Wellspring sits up, still partly covering herself in the bedsheets.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147587
147588
>>147586
Spark looks over to her.
"I don't want to overwhelm you, but I need a couple of things answered too before I can properly help you."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147588
147589
>>147587
She turns her head, and her big steel blue eyes over to Spark

“… Yes…?
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147589
147590
>>147588
"How long has this been going on?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147590
147591
>>147589
“I think…. Two months, maybe? I’ve seen him around for longer than that. I don’t know. It’s gotten much worse in the last few weeks.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147591
147592
>>147590
"So, they have been chasing you and you have successfully ran from them for weeks if not months?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147592
147593
>>147591
“He hasn’t been chasing me so much as, well, pressuring me and stalking me. The chasing… there was a group of them. That began a couple days ago.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147593
147594
>>147592
"Did they demand something before they started chase or did you simply read the situation?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147594
147595
>>147593
“Yes… there was a group. But he was in it. It was over the Love extractions. That’s why they were there.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147595
147596
>>147594
"Did they mention any specifics?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147596
147597
>>147595
“Well, yes. Sort of. They claimed they were there under some sort of general authority of members of the garrison to extract love. My love.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147597
147598
>>147596
"Well, that complicates some things. How big is the garrison here?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147598
147599
>>147597
“I don’t know. They have soldiers stationed transportation and industrial sectors. And who knows how many of them don’t wear uniforms, but try to blend in with the ponies.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147599
147600
>>147598
"Well, it seems you can't really continue living here. I don't suppose you would be interested in leaving the city?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147600
147601
>>147599
“I… I’d like to get some things first but… I’m not sure what would be better.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147601
147602
>>147600
"I can get your things. What do you need?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147602
147603
>>147601
“There’s…. Well… I know what I need and where it is located. Can you… maybe escort me?”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147603
147604
>>147602
"Of course."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147604
147605
>>147603
“Okay… thank you… I don’t think he will like me traveling with a stallion, but…”
She does not complete her sentence
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147605
147606
>>147604
"You are already in danger. Him being upset at my presence won't effect too much. May I know what it is that we are looking for?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147606
147607
>>147605
“Well it’s, you know, clothing. Personal items….”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147607
147608
>>147606
"Alright. Where at?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147608
147609
>>147607
“Well… my actual apartment… is in Bluefield. I think it’s several miles from here? I’m not really sure where I am.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147609
147610
>>147608
"Don't worry. We are new around here as well. You are in good company."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147610
147611
>>147609
“Okay. Good. And thank you.” She says
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147611
147612
>>147610
"I'll have to consult the doctor to see if he knows where Bluefield is."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147612
147613
>>147611
"Okay." She says, more assured now.

The doctor is laying on his back, mouth open, still sleeping. He isn't quite "snoring" in the strict sense, but he isn't quiet either.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147613
147614
>>147612
Spark nudges the doctor.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147614
147615
>>147613
His eyes jump open, and he bolts up

"What? No. I didn't do anything!"
He says, startled
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147615
147616
>>147614
"It's me doc."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147616
147617
>>147615
"Wha? Oh. Uh... Good morning."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147617
147618
>>147616
"We may have breakfast cooking and we may need to know how to get to Bluefield. Heard of it?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147618
147619
>>147617
“Yes, it’s a neighborhood in the Northwest, sort of near the river. Not that far west though. Still on the east snd Whinnyapolis side of the river.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147619
147620
>>147618
"We will have to head over there and grab a few things for our new guest."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147620
147621
>>147619
“New guest?” He looks up confused, though perhaps less so when his eyes move over towards Wellspring.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147621
147624
>>147620
"We had some visitors knock on the door last night."
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147622
147624
>>147579
Iron's smile widened just a bit, dedicating one foreleg for each mare as he continued to stroke both mares' manes simultaneously and hopefully rub his short coat against the mares to his sides to add an extra bit of comfort for them.
He boldly yet carefully rested his head against Cauldron's neck with a happy smile, closing his eyes a bit just to enjoy the moment they were spending together.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147624
147625 147629
>>147621
"I see that... Uh, who is she and why is she here, exactly?" He answers, looking over at Wellspring

>>147622
Black Cauldron emits a small grumble, while White Sands moves in and seems to purr. The latter's eyes are closed.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147625
147626
>>147624
"Changeling patrols are chasing her."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147626
147627
>>147625
His eyes widen, and he says the following with more than a bit of fear:
"Then why did you bring her here?! Now they may come after all of us"
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147627
147628
>>147626
"Because she was outside the house and if they found her there, they likely would have thought we were hiding her. They have no direct proof of her even being here, so we are in the clear for now."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147628
147632
>>147627
“Uh… okay…” he says

He looks over to Wellsping
“Uh, hi. What’s your name?”

“Wellspring”

“That’s a pretty name. Mine is Faithful Oath.”

Over in the kitchen, Petal has started cooking, while Ply Press is coming down the stairs into the living room.
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147629
147630
>>147624
Iron couldn't help but stifle a little chuckle at Cauldron's grumbling, breathing contently on Cauldron's chest as he relished every second of his combined petting onslaught against the two mares currently sandwiching him in. "I like your mane," he offered the grumpy zebra mare with an innocent smile.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147630
147631
>>147629
“Thanks.” Black Cauldron does seem to smile at this compliment, and almost laughs with a “heh.”
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147631
147633
>>147630
Mission accomplished.
Knowing Iron was clear to go for the time being, all he did was to pet and stroke both mares' heads and manes respectively, trying to both get accostumed to splitting his attention between the two plus let themselves get more physically intimate with him and eachother.
He'd continue to indulge in his real-life fantasy he's just achieved, always keeping a watchful yet serene eye on the two mares' mood and wellbeing, ready to soften them up with some lighthearted quip.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147632
147633
>>147628
Spark waves hello to Ply Press.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147633
147634 147635
>>147631
White Sands seems as if she is about to fall asleep. At least, she is laying down next to Iron with her eyes closed, and if she makes any noise at all it's cat-like purring sound. She has placed a foreleg overtop of Iron, almost like he's a pillow, or Ursa bear.

Black Cauldron, by contrast, keeps her eyes open and directed at Iron, and not often smiling.

>>147632
He comes down the stairs, wearing Winchilla slippers.

"Good Morning."

He turns his head to Wellspring
"You brought a mare" he says
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147634
147636
>>147633
"A surprise guest even for us."
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147635
147636
>>147633
Iron was thankful he didn't have to worry much about Sands, and he figured she wouldn't try to nab his attention after getting her on the bed with Cauldron included.
Speaking of, the native soon looked up to her with a sheepish smile, unintentionally ruffling her rough chest with his cheek to accomodate for it. "I have got to say," Iron uttered, still carrying on his petting for both mares with a satisfied smile "pillow fights really take the air out of one's body."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147636
147637 147639
>>147634
"Oh..." He goes over to Wellspring, and starts talking to her; questions like "What brings you here?"

Waabishki walks down the stairs slowly, looking tired.

>>147635
"Is that what has happened? You're done in by a pillow fight?" Black Cauldron asks.
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147637
147638
>>147636
"It was hard to find Sands in her hiding spots," Iron relayed to the striped mare, blushing ever so slightly at her incredulity "plus your swings were no joke and I still have not fully recovered."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147638
147640
>>147637
Black Cauldron scrunches
"So, you want to sleep now?"
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147639
147641
>>147636
Spark waves to Waabishki.
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147640
147641
>>147638
Iron couldn't help but tilt his head at the scrunching, starting to feel there was actually something wrong about... something. "I figured it would be a good activity to end the night," he uttered softly, looking up at Cauldron with a softened look, smile waning just a little bit.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147641
147642 147646
>>147639
She enters the room wordlessly, but she does look over to Spark, and he can see that her eyes are heavy and black. She slowly walks through the living room, past Wellspring and Ply Press, and past Makade, who watches her. She starts to enter the kitchen, where now the doctor has positioned himself (evidently preparing a drink of some sort), and she goes up to Petal, to whom she says her first words of the day:

"May I have some water?"

>>147640
"Sure." She says

"This... won't be the last night. Right?"
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147642
147643
>>147641
Oh, Iron thought to himself, realizing why she was so disappointed and grumpy.
He had the time to think this through, thankfully. His heart egged him to stay just one more night to ensure all his wounds were healed before setting off for a long time while his mind reminded him he shouldn't make any promises he knew he couldn't keep.
Nonetheless, the native looked up to Cauldron with a confident smile, puffing his bandaged chest out to exhude a sense of control over his situation. "It will not," he swiftly declared. "I will make sure of it."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147643
147644
>>147642
"Will you come back to me?" She asks, nearly sounding afraid
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147644
147645
>>147643
"I will," Iron dutifully replied, continuing to pet both mares' manes with utter devotion and fueled by Cauldron's fear of losing him. "Nothing shall stop me from being with you once again."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147645
147648
>>147644
"Okay..." with this, she moves closer, and places a foreleg over him, then she tries to get another foreleg under him, and tries to move a hind over his lower section. She moves her muzzle over top of his muzzle, face, and a portion of his head, trying to keep him close.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147646
147647
>>147641
Spark is concerned.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147647
147649
>>147646
"Sure" Petal says to Waabishki, and she pours water for her. Waabishki drinks, and then starts on her way back out.
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147648
147650
>>147645
Iron, of course, allowed himself to be practically held by Cauldron through facilitating her positioning, nuzzling her exposed nape when she was done. His heavy heart thumped firmly against his chest, sharing his beat wit hers as he sunk himself into her savannah. He felt himself ready to face the eventual challenge of hiring help, picking out a spot to lure the kill squads to and keeping a stock of health potions to maximize his efficiency: It was going to be long and ardurous, but he'll do it!

He'll do it for the mares he loves, no matter how much he has to sacrifice. He'll be there for them. He has to.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147649
147650
>>147647
“Maybe we should take a few more minutes to rest.”
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147650
147651 147652
>>147648
Black Cauldron nuzzles him from her position

>>147649
Petal:
"Do what you feel you need to. Breakfast will be ready when you are ready."
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147651
147653
>>147650
Feeling her nuzzling against the top of his head, the foreleg he was previously using to simply pet her mane soon slid down a bit past her withers to give her a much needed hug to tell him that he was still with her, alive and breathing, as the fatigue started to grip onto him once again.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147652
147653
>>147650
Spark grabs something to eat.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147653
147654 147655
>>147652
Unless Spark is getting cereal (possible), Petal's meal isn't quite ready yet.

"I hope you don't mind if it's a bit heavy. I'm making a hot dish, since you'll be on your way pretty soon, and I wouldn't want you to go on an empty stomach, or get hungry anytime soon."

>>147651
"So you.... want to sleep now?" She asks him
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147654
147656
>>147653
"I should..." Iron uttered, sounding quite sleepy "but I know you want me to stay awake like this for a few more moments together. My heart cannot help but try to comfort you for as long as you need to."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147655
147656
>>147653
“Thank you. You are the kindest pony I ever met.”
Spark waits for the cooking.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147656
147657 147659
>>147654
"That's okay. I know you need it. Just... some time. Show me loving like you did before. Like earlier."

>>147655
"D'aww. Just helping out our guests."

When she is done, she presents a meal based in potato, carrots, onions, and cream of mushroom. She also provides toast with strawberry and apricot jam. For the two wolves, she again has baked salmon. To go along with this is apple juice, milk, and a few fruit like pears and strawberries.

"Sorry... we're out of coffee and sugar." She apologizes, as she prepares the table
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147657
147658
>>147656
"It is a date," Iron playfully replied, lazily kissing Cauldron's snout before going back to nuzzle her neck.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147658
147660
>>147657
"Hehehe" She giggles and smiles, tugging on Iron's neck with both of her forelegs wrapped around him in a hug.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147659
147661
>>147656
Spark enjoys the meal.
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147660
147661
>>147658
Iron couldn't help but chuckle along slightly, tightening his hug with Cauldron back in turn, enjoying the moment while his other hoof slowly but surely halted its constant petting and instead wrapped itself around Sands' shoulders.
Such a warm hug from both the worried zebra and the self-interested unicorn started to really lull the native into a peaceful slumber, meaning if the former wanted him awake for a bit longer, she'd have to shake him awake slightly.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147661
147662 147663
>>147659
It's definitely more of a lunch meal, and frankly a dinner meal, but it suffices. Cream, mushroom, potato and vegetables, besides all of the fruit, fruit juice, and fruit jam.

The doctor comes in, as does Ply Press, Petal, an observant Makade, a very tired looking Waabishki, and finally, a cautious Wellspring, who sits next to Spark at the dinner table. The table itself requires more chairs to be placed, and creatures to sit closer together.

>>147660
There's a purr from White Sands, and a brief frown from Black Cauldron that is replaced with a smile when he comes closer to her. A chill air comes over Iron, like a sudden draft that has seeped its way in from the winter outside.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147662
147664
>>147661
Spark listens to the conversations around the table.
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147663
147664
>>147661
Iron couldn't help but shiver lightly at the feeling, wondering if it had any deeper meaning that he should be wary for. "...chilly," he absentmindedly uttered, disturbed slightly from the sudden intrusion but still on the verge of passing out.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147664
147665 147667
>>147662
Ply Press and Petal make small talk about the meal and events around them, and then try to ask questions of Wellspring and Waabishki. When both are mostly silent and closed, they talk with the Doctor, who is more familiar with Whinnyapolis and more open.

>>147663
"Need to get under the covers?" Black Cauldron asks
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147665
147666
>>147664
Iron couldn't help but pull both mares a little closer to him instead in an attempt to stave off the elements, mumbling something intelligible in turn. As far as Cauldron knew, that might've been a yes.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147666
147668
>>147665
White Sands is a little on the cooler side, but Black Cauldron is warm. She asks him directly:

“Yes? Or a blanket?”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147667
147669
>>147664
Spark interjects a question when the conversation stops.
“So, what should we expect in Bluefield?”
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147668
147669
>>147666
"Mhm," Iron slowly and tiredly muttered, hoping that chilly feeling could go away so he could sleep in peace. However, deep down he thought it might be telling him that trouble was approaching, considering his propensity to dislike it plus all that vision stuff that told their death.
Needless to say, the native was a little creeped out.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147669
147670 147672
>>147668
Black Cauldron tries to pull down the covers under Iron, and then over

>>147667
Wellspring looks over to Spark
"An apartment. And maybe a drone patrolling around there. Maybe many."
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147670
147671
>>147669
“I see. Why so many there?”
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147671
147675
>>147670
"There may only be the one... but he could have friends, or whatever Changelings have. Brothers, I suppose."
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147672
147673
>>147669
Iron would shuffle a bit to help Cauldron slide the covers from under him to over him, hoping that all three ponies were neatly tucked in the cozy warmth of the bed in order to finally rid himself of those pesky chills.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147673
147674
>>147672
Black Cauldron places herself under the covers, while White Sands, not getting up, uses her magic pull the covers over her, and even pulls some away from Black Cauldron, who loses no time in pulling them back her way.
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147674
147676
>>147673
In response to the little tug of war, Iron decided to ensure the two mares were as close to him as possible so that they could both have plenty of bedsheets to cover themselves with, giving both of them a tired nuzzle on both of their cheeks with something along the lines of no fighting, only slurred and almost undiscernible.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147675
147676
>>147671
"Understood."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147676
147677 147680
>>147674
With the bed being fairly small and not really made to fit three ponies, moving the two mares closer together doesn't bring much resistance, given there wasn't all that much room to either side. White Sands, noiselessly accepts, and places a hoof around him, with her eyes closed and a bright smile on her face.

>>147675
The creatures finish up their meal. Makade gets Waabishki talking a bit, and she finally starts to eat.
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147677
147678
>>147676
Now that hit the spot. Iron exhaled softly, now feeling the combined hugs from both Cauldron and Sands at once. Surely the two mares would simply come together from their conjoined like for him, right?
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147678
147679
>>147677
Hard to say. Iron separates the two, and White Sands generally feigns sleep (or maybe she actually has fallen asleep. Hard to tell).
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147679
147681
>>147678
So long as the two mares were actively hugging him, Iron would have little problems with that arrangement. More likely than not, they'll find common ground due to their shared background as mob grunts. He'll simplt has to mediate their affairs and provide support whenever needed for their friendship to finally blossom.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147680
147681
>>147676
Spark thinks about how he is going to be able to sneak to an apartment unseen.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147681
147682 147683
>>147679
For the moment.... not so much

>>147680
And now, later in the morning, Spark is ready
Anonymous
ca2f0d7
?
No.147682
148042
>>147681
Iron exhaled softly through his nostrils, slowly creaking a spying eye to confirm he was indeed being hugged by both mares right now. He didn't really have the energy to wake back up again and stop this silly quarrel.
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147683
147807
>>147681
"I don't suppose you know a good way to get over to Bluefield, Wellspring?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147685
147686
>>147520
Mollis and Sweet Dreams direct their respective creatures to stand in a certain location.

Mollis:
"First, dry"
She holds up a blow dryer, and attempts to dry Silver Sword
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147686
147704
>>147685
Silver tries to help direct her in how to dry just how much floof he has.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147704
147705
>>147686
Silver's floof starts to expand and spread out as it is warmed, and Mollis seems to have a hard time with it. Meanwhile, Sweet Dreams is making nice progress on the short-furred Jubilosa
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147705
147708
>>147704
"Ah, this feels nice. You are doing just fine, Mollis."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147708
147709
>>147705
She makes a strained smile, and continues on blow drying. Sweet Dreams, after some time, moves on from drying to brushing, while Mollis is still bogged down.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147709
147710
>>147708
"If you need me to assist, I am more than happy to, Mollis."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147710
147711
>>147709
“I wrought wris.” She says, with a blow dryer in her mouth, still attempting to subdue the unruly mountains of fur.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147711
147713
>>147710
It's almost like its own little world, all of that fur and fluff. Silver could make kirins jealous.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147713
147714
>>147711
Sweet Dreams, carefully brushing Jubilosa, takes done pity on Mollis, and gives her the other blow dryer to help her. Now, Mollis slogs on with two dryers.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147714
147715
>>147713
Silver does wish he could help her in some capacity, feeling bad for how much work this is.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147715
147716
>>147714
After the passage of more time still, Mollis finishes drying. The drying, however, has unleashed a forest of thick, unruly fluff. She takes out a brush, and then, deciding that brush won't suffice, takes another, larger one. She presses this into Silver's fur, and it becomes caught. She tries to pull it out, perhaps with some pain to Silver, and after finally succeeding, leaves the room. She comes back with an even bigger brush, which she just manages to comb through Silver's fur.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147716
147717
>>147715
Silver, who hardly reacted to the pain, is sufficiently impressed by the size of the brush.

"Celestia, how many times do you have to lug that thing out here?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147717
147719
>>147716
"It's for polar bears, when we get them." She answers, using both hooves and the weight of the front of her body to force it in downward strokes.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147719
147720
>>147717
"Huh. I guess my fur is like that of polar bears, then."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147720
147721
>>147719
"It's... ugh... You have a lot" She says, continuing with these downward movements, combing out the fur.

To her dismay, a decent amount of fur remains in the brush, and she has to stop to clean it.

Over on the other side, Sweet Dreams is combing through individual feathers.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147721
147722
>>147720
"It is my winter coat, though I will be honest, when it is being dried and combed like this, it occurs to me that I really do have lot of fur..."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147722
147723
>>147721
"So... much... fluff" Mollis says to herself, trying to comb through the fur, pressing both hooves down
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147723
147724
>>147722
"Are you sure you do not need help?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147724
147725
>>147723
"I...." She seems nervous, or even scared. The brush almost is caught in the fur.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147725
147726
>>147724
Silver gives her a kind, apologetic look.

"You have done so well already. Please, let me help."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147726
147727
>>147725
From her lips she whispers a name. It’s a whisper like how an old rural grandmother whispers the name of some monster of legend, be it some great villain of yesteryear, whose evil deeds grow with every retelling, or a supernatural creature of horror whose traits grow more chilling with each new version. And it is indeed a tail that has been retold many times, impressing itself upon the collective memory of rural towns and villages for generations or centuries, quickly passing into myth. Perhaps Mollis recalls such a legend from the low floof plains from wince she came in far off Zebrica, spoken to her by an elder when she was but a filly. Perhaps a new legend is born now that will be recalled for generations to come within the tenements of Baltimare. For with fear and trembling she utters:

Alzughab
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147727
147728
>>147726
The extremely floofy unicorn, for his part, just gives her a look of confusion.

"Alzughab?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147728
147729
6147EF34-F210-43C5-9A6E-862B69414A4C.jpeg
>>147727
She slowly lies down on the floor, and curls up
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147729
147730
>>147728
Silver looks to Sweet Dreams, hoping for an answer.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147730
147731
>>147729
Sweet Dreams looks over to Jubilosa, who lies like a cat on her bed.

"Do you mind if I help her, for a minute?"

Somewhat relunctant, Jubilosa agrees
"Sure."

Sweet Dreams walks over, and picks up the brush
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147731
147732
>>147730
"Do you know anything about this 'Alzughab' she mentioned?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147732
147733
>>147731
“No.” She says, placing the brush in Silver’s fur, snd trying to brush with one hoof, but encountering much the same difficulty Mollis did
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147733
147734
>>147732
"Ehm...do you need assistance, as well?"
Anonymous
8c131a1
?
No.147734
147735
>>147733
“Uh… maybe. Heh heh…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147735
147736
>>147734
Silver attempts to use his magic to assist in the brushing of his fur, whether by untangling his fur from the brush or by helping in pushing it.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147736
147737
>>147735
She tries to press it down, using her weight as leverage, as Mollis had. Mollis recovers after perhaps a minute, standing up, and trying to take the brush. She is a bit reluctant. Silver has some difficulty seeing being himself, naturally,
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147737
147738
>>147736
Regardless, Silver does his best to assist the pair wherever he can.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147738
147739
>>147737
Mollis takes back over the process, brushing the long, thick fur. She completes the main portion of Silver's longer fur, and moves onto his head and lower legs, bringing a smaller brush that she attaches to her hoof. Sweet Dreams goes back to Jubilosa
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147739
147740
>>147738
"So...what is this 'Alzughab' thing that made you break down?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147740
147741
>>147739
"Don't" She shivers "don't mention it." She brushes his fluff on his head, neck, tail, and rump.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147741
147742
>>147740
"O...kay." Silver stays a good boy, and lets her do her job.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147742
147743
>>147741
She finishes brushing her coat after some time, and Sweet Dreams, over on the other table, is well into trimming Jubilosa's coat, and even manicuring her claws.

Mollis:
"I uh... I can trim your coat. If you like. I do not specialize in it. Normally another pony does that, but I can trim the edges." She says in her strange ancent.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147743
147744
>>147742
Silver smiles at her.

"I would not object, if you wished to do so."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147744
147745
>>147743
She smiles to him, although her smile is a bit awkward. She brings in comb, and a set of scissors.

"How do you want it trimmed?" She asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147745
147746
>>147744
"Hmm...you know, I do not know. It is not very often I am asked that. Why not have you decide what would look good on me? Surprise me."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147746
147747
>>147745
"Heh" She gives a small, toothy small that implies nervousness.

"Minor trim" She says, combig and feeling around, and cutting off small pieces of fur, focusing on areas like around his shoulders, or where the neck meets the head.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147747
147748
>>147746
Silver, for his part, relaxes and lets her do her thing, trusting in her abilities.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147748
147749
>>147747
She cuts a few more areas, and takes a pause in areas with scars along Silver's back. She moves back, and cuts around Silver's tail and hindleg knees. She stops and comes back to in front of Silver

"Do you want more? A hooficure, perhaps?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147749
147750
>>147748
"Ohhh...I suppose why not. I did say I wanted to try something new, here."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147750
147751
>>147749
She smiles, and says to Silver
"Let me take your hoof"

She picks up Silver's left hoof and holds it in hers, examining it. If Silver has horseshoes, she takes the time to remove them herself, and then takes a file, and starts to file down the edges, using a chisel if necessary on damaged sections.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147751
147752
>>147750
"Oooo, that feels funny, but nice. I do not think my hoof has been treated quite this well, before."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147752
147753
>>147751
She looks up to Silver, smiles, and then continues filing away at the edges in a nearly sawing motion.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147753
147754
>>147752
This definitely makes for a very relaxed Silver, whose hooves start looking better than new in no time.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147754
147755
>>147753
She moves over to the right hoof, taking off the shoe on that one as well. Any injuries or deformations Silver's recent adventures have put in his hooves, she tries to smooth over.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147755
147756
>>147754
Indeed they have been injured and deformed, with the constant running, stumbing, and combat they've seen, but Mollis is able to make quick work of them.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147756
147757
>>147755
She takes wide movements sawing back and forth with the file, in what doesn't seem to be the most delicate process. Sweet Dreams moves more slowly in her comparable work on Jubilosa, as it seems she requires less work than Silver. Mollis moves back and pulls Silver's left hind leg forward, starting the work on that hoof.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147757
147758
>>147756
"Mmm...this must be what rich ponies feel like."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147758
147759
>>147757
There's "zack zack" sounds as Mollis saws away at Silver's hind hoof, and then moves off to the fourth and final hoof, completing that one too after some minutes.

She comes back in front of Silver

"Well, that's all that is planned? Anything else you need, or want, or feel like?" She smiles at him
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147759
147760
>>147758
"Hmm...well, what else do you offer?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147760
147761
>>147759
"That's... all on your package, as I understand it" She says, still smiling.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147761
147762
>>147760
"And there is nothing else to add to it, or another package level higher?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147762
147763
>>147761
"Well, if... that's all you want. Sweet Dreams and I are the only ponies still here to serve you."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147763
147764
>>147762
"Well, I can think of many things I would want. It depends on what you are offering."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147764
147765
>>147763
"Heh, we don't have alcohol. Just wanted to see if there were anything else we could do for you at the end of your night's experience."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147765
147766
>>147764
Silver looks to Jubilosa for any ideas.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147766
147767
>>147765
Sweet Dreams has resumed a massage around Jubilosa’s neck area, and she seems kind of out of it
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147767
147768
>>147766
"I do not know. I know you two do not want to be here forever, but it seems shame to leave two beautiful mares such as you."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147768
147769
>>147767
She moves her head to the side in a blush, and bats a hoof at him.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
0fc8d56
?
No.147769
147770
>>147768
"Are you sure there is nothing else you two can offer?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147770
147771
>>147769
“We can grant requests. Within reason, of course.” She says, smiling and looking into Silver’s eyes with her own brown eyes.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147771
147772
>>147770
"Well, we would have to ask my grifffriend, but...what are you open to?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147772
147773
>>147771
She has a sly expression on her face, with eyes half-lidded and am emboldened smile.
Well… So here’s the thing. It’s a little late at night and both Sweet Dreams and I are a little over our normal hours. So… If you want more time here with us - don’t get me wrong, I am here to please. Just, a little bit of a bigger tip. I’m willing to bend the rules. Maybe your girlfriend can get another message? Maybe we can even find more alcohol?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147773
147774
>>147772
He gets a similar expression, almost purring at her suggestion.

"Oh, I can offer you a bigger tip."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147774
147775
>>147773
She comes in closer to him, until her muzzle is maybe six inches from his.
“How big are we talking about?” The word “about” is broken into two by her accent
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147775
147776
>>147774
"Big."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147776
147777
>>147775
Mollis has a closed-lipped smile, and she places a hoof on Silver's shoulder
"Ask your girlfriend. We can do most anything to make you and her happy, to make this the best experience possible, so long as you don't mind paying for it."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147777
147778
>>147776
He nods, and turns to his grifffriend.

"Oh, Jubee?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147778
147779
>>147777
"Yes, Silver?" She looks over at Silver. Sweet Dreams is rubbing her neck and shoulders
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147779
147780 147781
>>147778
"Mollis has an idea for something special for us, and I wondered what you thought of it."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147780
147781
>>147779
Silver's voice is quite suggestive.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147781
147782
>>147779
>>147780
"Hmmm? What is it?"
She seems just a little bit intoxicated
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147782
147783
>>147781
He leans over, and whispers to her.

"Well...have you ever wondered what it would be like to be with female?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147783
147784
>>147782
She blinks
"What? Like... sexually?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147784
147785
>>147783
Silver nods.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147785
147786
>>147784
"I... I haven't?" She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147786
147787
>>147785
"Well...today is for trying new things. What do you say, my dove?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147787
147788
>>147786
"I'll... well..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147788
147789
>>147787
"Besides...it is rather exciting, is it not? Perhaps little...dirty?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147789
147790
>>147788
"Perhaps." She smiles

"What do you have in mind?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147790
147791
>>147789
He smiles back.

"Well, if I understand this beautiful mare correctly, they can offer us each special treatment in exchange for larger tip. What do you say, my beautiful Jubee?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147791
147792
>>147790
“Uh…. Sure?” She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147792
147793
>>147791
He smiles back to Mollis.

"We will take it."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147793
147794
>>147792
She smiles to him
"First... if you wouldn't mind... the tip." She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147794
147795
>>147793
"I do not mind at all. How much for us both?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147795
147796
>>147794
“Well… depending on what you want… and whether Sweet Dreams will be involved… for, say, maybe 400 bits I will do whatever you want. But for less… I’ll do less. And Sweet Dreams, she will want something too…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147796
147797
>>147795
"Hmm...and for both of you, anything we want?"
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147797
147798
>>147796
“Well… I think I’ve phrased this all a bit badly. Let me clarify. We are done for the night, and are free to do as we want afterwards. We are not selling any services. I am just requesting a tip, humbly requesting, for what is already done. But… I think, if you left at least four hundred for each of us, we’d be very grateful. I can’t speak for Sweet Dreams, but I know I would.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147798
147799
>>147797
Silver looks through his bags, and pulls out 800 Bits. He looks at it for a minute, knowing that it's technically not his money to spend...but then again, a chance like this doesn't arrive every day. He gives each of them 400 Bits.

"Here's your tips, for such a wonderful job you two have done for me and my grifffriend tonight."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147799
147800
>>147798
Sweet Dreams smiles awkwardly at Silver, still rubbing on Jubilosa neck, and looking like she’s about to move overtop of her. Mollis comes to Silver’s side, taking the money out of his hoof. Mollis starts to take the bands holding up her mane, and let’s her long, black mane fall down, while starting to wrap the band around her tail.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147800
147801
>>147799
"So, Ms. Mollis, would you and Ms. Sweet Dreams like to...have some fun with Jubee and I tonight? I believe there is one more 'tip' I can give you in exchange."
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147801
147802
>>147800
Mollis finishes wrapping up her tail, and places her mane off to her right side, where it flows down in a long, black sheet. She smiles with confidence and half lidded eyes back to Silver.

"I'm ready for some fun. And I most certainly don't mind spending my time with you. Let's see what you've got."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147802
147803
>>147801
Silver sits up, takes a hold of Mollis' hooves, leans forward, and kisses her deeply.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147803
147804
>>147802
Mollis meets Silver's hooves with both of her own, holding his. She turns her head to truly lock mouth with his. She breathes into his mouth with hot, moist breath, and lightly presses her tongue against his. Her mouth is rather warm, and soft, as is the touch of her hooves.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147804
147805
>>147803
"Mmm..."

Mollis can taste a bit of the wine he had earlier, as his tongue dances with hers and saliva is swapped between them. Silver almost has to readjust as he hasn't kissed a pony in a while, but he hasn't gotten completely rusty, and is still quite capable of giving her a deep, passionate Aquileian kiss.
Anonymous
ccb378f
?
No.147805
147806
>>147804
She closes her lips together and then opens them in a motion against Silver's lips. She rubs her tongue with his, moving it around his.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
ba030db
?
No.147806
147819
>>147805
Silver slowly places Mollis down on the table, standing over her while he continues to make love to the beautiful mare. He moans into her mouth as she feels something poke against her thigh, and quickly grow and slide up along her lower barrel.
Anonymous
8c131a1
?
No.147807
147808
>>147683
“If you don’t want to take the streetcar or walk… I’m not sure.”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147808
147809
>>147807
“I mean if there is a better way there that might avoid being stopped or spotted.”
Anonymous
8c131a1
?
No.147809
147810
>>147808
“I’m not sure.” She says
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147810
147811
>>147809
“Well… I guess we will just try and hope for the best.”
Anonymous
8c131a1
?
No.147811
147812
>>147810
She nods slowly.

Who shall Spark take?
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147812
147813
>>147811
Spark will probably take the wolves, the doctor, and Wellspring.
Anonymous
8c131a1
?
No.147813
147814
>>147812
Then spark is (presumably) about ready
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147814
147815
>>147813
Spark motions to his friends and heads out the door.
Anonymous
8c131a1
?
No.147815
147816
>>147814
The Doctor
“Oh, we are going to visit an apartment?”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147816
147817
>>147815
"I believe that is where Wellspring said her things were."
Anonymous
8c131a1
?
No.147817
147818
>>147816
“Are we….” His ears flop down. “This is a simple go there and get something? Right? Right?”
Shimmering Spark
1bd092f
?
No.147818
147994
>>147817
"As far as I am aware."
Anonymous
7e0c2c0
?
No.147819
147820
>>147806
As Silver engage's Mollis's mouth further, she moves a hoof back, to untie, and then remove the white, saddle-like cloak from the back of her body. As Silver leans her back, and leads her onto the table, she places a foreleg around Silver, letting herself hang from him as he positions her beneath him. Leaning, and then laying on the table, she looks up to Silver with her dark brown eyes and long black mane, held in place in part by the lone black band not transferred to her tail.

But as Silver moves against her, she leans her head up, and looks down on Silver's underside. Her eyes widen with an expression of near-fear like her experience with the comb before
Silver "The Floof" Sword
826ebbc
?
No.147820
147821
>>147819
He grins at her with deep mischeviousness.

"I did say it was big tip."
Anonymous
7e0c2c0
?
No.147821
147822
>>147820
"Just..."
She looks over her own belly and under Silver for a few