/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

Where before many mare have gone.jpg
Occupied Equestria - Between Storms
Anonymous
3f5f16c
?
No.129000
129002
In the North, Spark has encountered a new tribe of creatures, who are eager to take him as an emissary between cultures. In the south, Iron sleeps off his wounds, with dreams of a new life for himself and a certain zebra. Silver tries to settle in those he saved from the cultists into their own lives. Fantasy play establishes herself in Baltimare, and she too, has encountered cultures unknown to her before. As they all search for normalcy, it remains to be seen just what dangers await beyond the horizon
Anonymous
3f5f16c
?
No.129001
129002 129003 129006
>>128998 →
>>128996 →
She smiles
"He sleeps all day, yes? That is a good life for a cat. I wish I had that." She comes a little closer
"He's your familiar, you say? I figured you did not come here just to talk about cats"

>>128999 →
"Oh, yes. I am okay now" She says, sitting there
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a5c397e
?
No.129003
129004 129010
>>129001
"Hmm...if I may, I have noticed you have been trying to keep your emotions almost muted. Does it have to do with your transformation?"
Anonymous
3f5f16c
?
No.129004
129005 129010
>>129003
Her eyes widen
"We follow The Great Vehicle, which teaches us that relief from all suffering comes from complete control of self, and minimization of worldly desires. To follow the virtues of giving, discipline, patience, meditation, and transcendent wisdom"
She looks down
"But yes. I suppose it is ultimately because of the transformation"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a5c397e
?
No.129005
129007
>>129004
Silver covers his mouth, mortified.

"Oh! Khoi, I am so sorry, I did not mean to offend."
Anonymous
9f866c8
?
No.129006
129007
>>129001
"Yes, that's right. I have to buy material components for my spells. I'm looking for these things specifically," then Fantasy proceeded by telling the catlady that she needed these things:
A small square of silk.
A parchment rolled up into a small cone.
A bit of fleece.
A clear crystal or mineral prism.
A short piece of copper wire.
A bit of wool or a small lump of wax.
An eyelash encased in a bit of gum arabic.

Also, should I get two or more sets of these things or are they are they not used up when using a spell?
Anonymous
3f5f16c
?
No.129007
129008 129009
>>129005
"It is no offense. It must be strange to you ponies, I am sure"

>>129006
She smiles
"Why yes. We have those things in stock"
She smiles even more widely, showing her teeth, and picking a crystal off the shelf
"We have those things and more"

Multiple sets. They are consumed
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a5c397e
?
No.129008
129010 129011
>>129007
"Little bit, I suppose...what is it like? To transform, I mean. Does it hurt or burn you?"
Anonymous
9f866c8
?
No.129009
129011
>>129007
"More you say? Mmm. Well, remind me after we have bought these. How much will these materials cost?"
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129010
129024
>>129004
I'm looking forward to the in-game discussion of Kirin religion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpBgy9woV4A

>>129003
>>129008
Silver is a trained psychiatrist
Anonymous
3f5f16c
?
No.129011
129012 129015
>>129008
She looks down at the floor. She must have cleaned it while Silver was gone, because the tile is spotless

"It can... sometimes. But normally no. Not physically. You do not feel the fire. It is like you are the fire. You lose control of yourself, and are fluttered about. It is a feeling of power. And of powerlessness."

>>129009
She raises what would be her eye brows
"For these? For you? I can do 60 bits for a young mare like you"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a5c397e
?
No.129012
129013
>>129011
Silver nods slowly.

"This, I understand...if not in exact same way."
Anonymous
3f5f16c
?
No.129013
129014
>>129012
She looks up slowly
"It is a real danger, to lose oneself. And to bring danger to others"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a5c397e
?
No.129014
129016
>>129013
"Yes. It is something my father taught me, when I showed interest in ways of warrior. To be in control of your emotions, to wield them as surely as you wield your weapon, lest they be one to wield you. I do not always succeed."
Anonymous
9f866c8
?
No.129015
129016
>>129011
"Thanks," fantasy smiles and nods. "Can I buy three sets of them?"
Anonymous
3f5f16c
?
No.129016
129017 129019
>>129015
"Got something planned, do you?"
The smile widens
"You may"

>>129014
She looks directly up at him. Just a hint of purple is all that makes her iris's distinct from naked blood.
"There were varied thoughts on warriors..."
She looks down
"There are not many who do succeed"
Anonymous
9f866c8
?
No.129017
129018 129089
>>129016
"Perhaps," she gives the catlady a sideways smriky look.
"Thank you, I assume that will be 180 bits."

Fanatasy digs through her saddlebag.
Anonymous
3f5f16c
?
No.129018
129020 130001
>>129017
It's a sizable amount of bits, but Fantasy is able to produce it
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a5c397e
?
No.129019
129029
>>129016
Silver puts a hoof on Khoi's shoulder.

"We will not always succeed. What is important is that we do not give up or give in when we do fail."
Anonymous
9f866c8
?
No.129020
129089
>>129018
Will call it quits here. Goodnight.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129024
>>129010
Imagine Silver diagnosing Khoi pills.
Anonymous
1181312
?
No.129026
129027
21e.gif
Is anypony here tonight?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a6e294a
?
No.129027
129029
>>129026
mlems
Anonymous
b67ab43
?
No.129028
129030
111deus_ex_-d4clrcl.png
It looks like everypony is away.
(I'm a lurker)
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129029
129031
>>129027
Is mlemmed

>>129019
“I guess that is true....” she says, and looks down again for a moment, before looking back up
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129030
FF99DDA3-6D85-4374-899A-9B4418AE541D.jpeg
>>129028
Hello!
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a6e294a
?
No.129031
129032
>>129029
Silver smiles at her.

"I am glad you survived, Khoi. You are good person. World needs more people like you."
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129032
129033
>>129031
She smiles
“Thank you. And it could use more like you as well”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a6e294a
?
No.129033
129034
>>129032
The unicorn looks off to the side, slightly embarassed.

"Oh I am not certain about that, but I appreciate it. Thank you."

He looks back to her.

"You mentioned 'Great Vehicle'. What is it?"
Anonymous
f72bbee
?
No.129034
129035
>>129033
“It is....” she looks up, around the room, and towards the ceiling, and eventually back towards Silver
“It is the spiritual path. The path to awakening. To the quenching of desire and emotion, and to helping others towards this awakening”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a6e294a
?
No.129035
129036
>>129034
Silver nods, feeling he gets the idea behind it.

"I assume it is like religion in Ngua Nam?"
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129036
129037
F9F3B18F-8CD2-4C64-ACAD-ADA0426ED54D.jpeg
>>129035
She nods
“Yes. And parts of the Empire”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
a6e294a
?
No.129037
129087
>>129036
"What is Ngua Nam like? I know you said there was civil war."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129041
129042
I prod
Anonymous
dd38003
?
No.129042
129043
>>129041
Iron could not remember anything of his dreams the night before. Though he awoke with vague emotions of apprehension and terror and a vague feeling of needing to run while not being able, these were still far from him, and any associated mental images, if they ever existed at all, were erased from memory upon waking, as they so often are.

Not so this night. Iron finds himself under a full moon sky bespeckled with stars, though far more than he can remember ever seeing in the city sky. Before him is a campfire, with flame that rises higher than than the diameter and amount of wood on the fire would imply. From the fire emanates a smell of burning diesel, cloth, and feathers, and beyond it are the silhouettes of tall trees and undergrowth, that further away still morphs into the outlines of tenement buildings and stone apartment blocks.

Close to Iron, and shadowed from the moonlight by a tall tree, is what Iron perceives as White Sands. A little further down, and more visible in the fire and moonlight, is Black Cauldron
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129043
129045
>>129042
Iron stared at the fire, almost in a trance. His snout scrunched lightly at the familiar and disgusting stench, but nonetheless his face remained neutral, vacant from any expression as the flames flicker its warmth to him.
He remained seated, foreleg lightly hovering near it, as he glanced at both Cauldron and Sands, softly biting his lip as his body was still.
What to do was all he could think at the moment, echoing along the skeletal walls of his cranium, taunting him.
Anonymous
dd38003
?
No.129045
129046
>>129043
Stretching his hoof towards it, the fire appears almost distant, though it burns with greater heat and intensity than the fuel would imply. For a moment, he almost sees a phantom. A small yellow pony prancing about the fire. But the phantom vanishes the moment he moves his eyes.

White Sands must be behind Iron relative to the fire. She must be, because there is no other way she would be so covered in shadow. Cauldron turns towards him, smiling as if ready to talk to him. Then Iron hears a loud sound. A gun shot. Then ringing. Neither Cauldron nor Sands react to it. Indeed the sound seems isolated to Iron himself. But Iron can hear it. Iron can hear it several times over.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129046
129047
>>129045
Iron's ears immediately fold as his eyes widened and breathing is cut short from the phantom before trying to follow it with his vision, only to disappear from his eyes. His breathing becomes ragged as he glances around in what he thinks is an inconspicuous fashion before letting a quick sigh of relief.
He glances towards Cauldron, offering her a soft, apprehensive smile before his ears shoot up from the familiar sound of metal bits flying and his eyes shoot open even further, glancing around the area.
Where are they, his mind demanded in a mix of shocked and confused rage as the shots continue, where are the ones that are threatening my group. I will [i][annihilate/i] them!
Anonymous
dd38003
?
No.129047
129048
>>129046
No more gunshot sounds, and no more tricks of the mind. For a moment it's almost peaceful there, under the stars. Nothing but rocky outcropping in front of him around the fire, then undergrowth and trees beyond that, and behind him, then brick covered buildings beyond that.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129048
129049
>>129047
Although the perceived danger is gone, Iron stands there, battle ready as he forcefully grinds his teeth together. He stares straight into the tree hiding Sands with self-righteous contempt as steam flows out of his nostrils.
What are you hiding, he violently thinks to himself, face clearly expressing a seething hatred towards the massive log separating the fluffy mare from him. Why do you keep her hostage. Keep me hostage after what we did, huh?! Tell me!
Anonymous
dd38003
?
No.129049
129050
>>129048
He sees a thin white snout turn somewhat towards him, though not much else besides. He can smell champagne and cigarettes about her
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129050
129051
>>129049
Iron pressed his teeth even harder at the lack of a response from the log trapping the mare he wishes to fully see. You think I am a joke to you, huh?! he thought, laser focused on that wooden prison. I am nothing to you?! Some loser that cannot do anything?! Is that it?!
The enraged stallion started to grind his hoof against the soil, ready to smash that provocative tree out of his sight. I am not a toy, you hear me?!
Anonymous
dd38003
?
No.129051
129052
>>129050
No response, and not much visible. Just a blackish-green veil that looks almost like a swimmer covered in algae.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129052
129053
>>129051
Iron gritted his teeth, staring daggers at the tree for a few tense seconds as his eyes began to turn slightly red, starting to slowly resemble his irises. I'll show you what for! he aggressively thought before slamming his head against the tree in futile desperation.
Anonymous
dd38003
?
No.129053
129054
>>129052
Iron can feel his head going through something soft, then something hard. There is a loud "Yelp" and then silence, as the form falls down to the ground.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129054
129055
>>129053
Iron snapped his eyes open, shocked to hear a yelp in the first place, as he quickly spun his head towards the falling form to look at it more clearly as his pent up rage slowly sizzled out.
Anonymous
45bcfb2
?
No.129055
129056
>>129054
Much of her is still covered in black and dark green. Some of her is now exposed, white fur. Iron can see her outline, and in particular, a big bulge in her normally thin, white belly. Blood seeps out of her head and mouth as she lays there, sprawled out and unmoving.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129056
129057
>>129055
Iron remains unmoving, staring at the bloodied pony in disbelief. He slowly shakes his head, mouth hanging open in astonishment at what he's done.
Unable to bear the consequence of his actions after a few harsh, painful seconds, the stallion averted his gaze from the scene, bititng his lip harsh enough to spill blood. "I-I did not want it to end like this," he utters, voice wavering after each word as he found it difficult to see ahead of him with the forming tears in hie eyes. "I failed you."
Anonymous
45bcfb2
?
No.129057
129058
>>129056
She tries to say something back to Iron. It comes out as an incoherent whine. "Oh-way-seen-ah," is the best he can understand through a whining and barely breathing throat before she gags.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129058
129059
>>129057
Iron shuts his eyes at Sands' pained sounds, paralyzed in place after what he did. "I'm not good enough for you," he mutters mostly to himself as he breathes erratically between sporadic sobs. "I-I... d-don't..." he trails off, too embroiled in his own loathing.
Anonymous
45bcfb2
?
No.129059
129060
>>129058
Her appearance varies. Soft white fur over a suspicious bulge in her belly. Black plant matter - looks most like seaweed, but he can't tell - that covers her eyes and keeps them from looking at Iron. And on her legs... naked pink flesh with terrible black scars. She moves her legs about in evident pain.

She makes a strange sound, like she's trying to speak while inhaling. A "wrap" noise.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129060
129061
>>129059
Iron breathes erratically once more, trying to step in to maybe try to help, but stops midway out of either fear or physical limitations as he watches her writhe in pain. "I-I can't help you if I don't know what's happening," he stutters out, clearly hurt at seeing Sands being so horrifyingly and unnaturally writhing in pain "I-I cannot do anything for you. I..." he felt a a little water train separate from his eye and into his cheek, watching in pained horror.
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129061
129062
>>129060
Iron can see fairly clearly what has happened to her. She has a fractured skull and a broken jaw. She is either choking on blood or has suffered some damage to her neck. She is horribly scared and burned underneath, on her legs from injuries that had nothing to do with Iron. And she’s pregnant. What Iron cannot do, is help her in any meaningful way.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129062
129063
>>129061
Iron's legs start to waver at the scene, body falling over to the floor belly down. "No..." he breathes out as his forelegs cover the top of his head as his ears folded, burying his snout slightly on the floor, where he whimpered to the soil as his actions hit his conscience even further.
Anonymous
0a13237
?
No.129063
129064
>>129062
The ground feels like tile.

"Iron?"
He hears his name called by a voice he recognizes as belonging to Black Cauldron. She sounds strangely jovial
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129064
129065
>>129063
Iron's ears instantly perk up, whipping his head towards the familiar, comforting voice he knows and loves.
Anonymous
0a13237
?
No.129065
129066
>>129064
It's definitely Black Cauldron, sitting there with a smile on her face, looking back to Iron

"Iron? There you are" she says
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129066
129067
>>129065
Iron weakly smiles back, seeing the one pony he could properly rely on for anything. He sniffles once before shakily standing up. "H-hello," he greets in apprehensive excitement, surprised at her statement "W-were you... looking for me?"
Anonymous
0a13237
?
No.129067
129068
>>129066
"Oh yes" She says, smiling. "I wanted to tell you something. Or maybe I should keep it a secret..." she says, looking away, but still smiling. Almost giggling
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129068
129069
>>129067
Iron, eyes still red from his crying, lazily tilts his head, folding one of his ears. "W-what is it?" he tentatively inquired, heart beating strongly in anticipation.
Anonymous
0a13237
?
No.129069
129070
>>129068
"Well, I don't know..." She giggles, and looks away. Then she turns back to Iron
"Alright, I can't keep it a secret anymore. I have a Coltfriend. He's been in the gang for a long time now. He's a Zebra, like me." She smiles to Iron
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129070
129071
>>129069
Iron's pupils rapidly contract from sheer astonishment, mouth hanging open once more, bitten lower lip quivering as it slowly dripped a line of blood. "W-what?" he asks in further disbelief. "A-are you pulling my leg?" His breathing starts to act up once again, not wanting to believe what he was hearing.
Anonymous
0a13237
?
No.129071
129072
>>129070
"Hehe, no. Why would I joke about that? He's sweet, and kind. I think he's as strong as you are. Might be even stronger, maybe"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129072
129073
>>129071
Iron blankly stared at Cauldron for a few second, flabbergasted. This cannot be happening, he thought It must be a nightmare. The stallion was paralyzed for the second time in this disastrous series of events, his only response was to look at the flame that guided him got snuffed out.
Anonymous
0a13237
?
No.129073
129074
>>129072
Black Cauldron continues talking
"And he's going to take me all of these places and" She giggles "And then there's what happened when we got back to my apartment... I won't tell you much detail on that"

From behind Iron, a soft and sad whimper
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129074
129075
>>129073
Iron, not baring to experience all these events happening around him, recoils back into a sitting position, snout pointing straight down as his body trembled. No more, he pleads in thought. Stop this. I cannot deal with this.
The stallion whimpers as he dared once more to look behind him to see whatever made that noise with tired, vacant eyes.
Anonymous
a3e9ed4
?
No.129075
129076
>>129074
>>129074
It's White Sands on her side, still moving slightly. She does not try to speak from her broken jaw. Iron can see wraps of bandages coming off to show burned and scarred flesh, and even worse underneath. Her chest moves up and down as she cries softly
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129076
129077
>>129075
Iron immediately shifts his head away, closing his eyes as he finally drops down yet again in the fetal position, trembling softly. "Stop," he mutters, pain clear in his tone. "I-I cannot... take this."
Anonymous
a3e9ed4
?
No.129077
129078
>>129076
Black Cauldron:
"Iron? Is something wrong? You don't look as happy as I imagined"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129078
129079
>>129077
"This is not happening," Iron whimpers as a sniffle pulls out "This is not happening. This is not happening." His red, puffy eyes are now vacant as his mouth hangs open, repeating that same line over and over as his body trembles on.
Anonymous
f72bbee
?
No.129079
129080
>>129078
“Iron? Iron? What are you doing?”
Iron can heat a voice behind him. A voice he has not heard in a while
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129080
129081
>>129079
Iron, amist both of his failings, can only weakly turns his head towards the mysterious yet familiar voice, sniffing softly.
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129081
129082
>>129080
Iron looks back to see an earth pony stallion standing there in front of the brush. His white fur almost glows in moonlight, and his body is smaller and less muscular than Iron’s. Iron would recognize the form as his younger brother, Tortoise, from his voice and from the long scar that runs down the left side of his face, a remnant from having fallen down a ravine when he was a colt.

“Iron?” He asks again. “What are you doing?”
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129082
129083
>>129081
Iron simply stared at Tortoise blankly, red puffy eyes already signalling what he was doing, before frowning as he looked back down into the ground. "Have you come here to gloat?" he asks, tired, bitter tone still present.
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129083
129084
>>129082
With no emotion besides a tinge forcefulness
“I came here to ask, ‘what are you doing?’l
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129084
129085
>>129083
"What does it look like?" Iron spat out angrily as he glances back at his brother, ears fully drooped "or have you already forgotten your ponyhood by that twig merchant you call master?"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129085
129086
>>129084
He blinks, and plainly tells him
"If you are too afraid to answer, then I will tell you. You are building sandcastles on the beach, and then are surprised when the waves come and wash them away. You should be out being kind to others. Helping them in their problems and being on your way. Instead... look at you now"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129086
129089
>>129085
Iron can't help but look down at the floor, the faintest pout starting to form. He breathes softly as all that transpired came crashing back down in his head, mind flooded with regretful, tragic images flashing through his head.
In a melancholic path, he mentally wandered along all he did, from acting spiteful to Sands so many times, breaking Cauldron's heart for the first time back at the bar, failing to connect to anypony he met since he got here...

No, he thought to himself. That is not true. There is one.

Cauldron's excitement back after the gangster beatdown. Her generous hospitality to give him a place to live, to cook for him, to dance with, to be with. Her grateful hug for all that he did after his repayment. All this snuffed out whatever feelings of failure he had suffered.
Shakingly standing up, he stares straight into Tortoise's eyes, breathing deeply. "Whatever pain comes from trying to bond with others is nothing compared to the joy that it provides," he proclaims, starting to regain his poise "It is what reminds us we are alive."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129087
129088
>>129037
She blinks and exhales, then she answers
"It is not so developed as Equestria. Not so rich or modern. It is very old place, covered in mountains, jungles, rivers and seashore. Most of us live in small villages and grow food. Rice and other crops. We live in straw and bamboo houses. The towns have buildings of stone. There are cities. Some of them have cars and factories like Equestria, and great buildings of stone and mortar, and older buildings left behind by Kirin Empire. We respect our families and each other. We do not control weather, but plant by the rainy and dry seasons."

She blinks again
"Not many houses like this there.... If there were... they would be made of stone"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
43705ed
?
No.129088
129090
>>129087
"It sounds like nice place. Peaceful, even."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129089
129091
>>129017
>>129020
Fantasy Play pays the 180 bits, and has three copies of each.

>>129086
Tortoise looks over to his left and Iron's right. Towards White Sands.
"A lot of good it did her"
He nods, then looks back to Iron
"Do good to others. Do no harm. And be on your way"

Then she looks to his right, Iron's left. Towards Black Cauldron
"A lot of good it's doing you right now"
Then he looks back to Iron
"Do right, enjoy the moment, and don't be surprised when your larger plans fall to nothing"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129090
129103
>>129088
She does a small nod
"For a time, it was"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129091
129092
>>129089
Iron exhales from his nostrils, staring into his brother's eyes. "I may be an absolute, good for nothing idiot, but I at least am alive," he shoots back, albeit with considerably less steam when once again reminded of his failures "I do not pretend I am a high and mighty noble stallion that thinks is too good for socializing and leaves everypony behind. This is the only option I will ever get to feel happy and you will realize it whether you want it or not."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129092
129093
>>129091
He blinks
"Do you feel happy?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129093
129094
>>129092
"No," Iron admits, having calmed down slightly "but I will. No matter how much I have to try, even if I screw up 9 times out of ten at it, I know it will."
The stallion by this point is standing straight, breathing deeply as he stared his brother down with a bullheaded mindset and the taste he strongly remembers.
"Even if my destiny is to fail at it, it will strengthen me in a way you will never achieve."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129094
129095
>>129093
"How will your failures affect those around you? Those you purport to love"
He looks over towards White Sands
"How will it affect you?"
He looks over towards Black Cauldron

He comes a little closer
"You always thought you were strong, brother. But do you really have the strength of will for patience?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129095
129096
>>129094
Iron stared his brother for a few, tense seconds, breathing softly as he mulled it over.
"This is what I have chosen," he replies, keeping steadfast "and I intend to see through any consequence that stems from it. If I have to suffer, then I can take it. If I make the ones I care about suffer, then I will correct them."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129096
129097
>>129095
He pauses for a moment
"You always were stubborn, brother. But I do not think you understand what you have gotten yourself into. It is one thing to plant a seed, water it, weed it, and watch it grow. A pony is a wholly different thing. Something much more complex, and harder to maintain. You're better off grazing than farming, Brother. And abstaining from certain planting."
But he starts to move back, and walk away
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129097
129098
>>129096
Iron simply stands there with conviction, staring at Tortoise starting to leave as his body slowly to relax while he breathes steadily.
"We will see what happens," The bulky native says to the slender one.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129098
129099
>>129097
He shakes his head
"You will see what happens. They will feel it"
He walks off, into the underbrush
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129099
129100
>>129098
Iron remains still, breathing softly as he disappears from his vision, having chosen his path.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129100
129101
>>129099
From behind, a creature dances, casting a long shadow over the ground
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129101
129102
>>129100
Iron steels himself for the impending scene, slowly turning around for yet another catastrophic event, he guessed in his mind.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129102
129104
>>129101
Nothing catastrophic. Just a small, yellow earth pony mare with long flowing red-orange mane that is tied at the end, staring back at Iron with green eyes that reflect and nearly glow in the dim light
Silver "The Floof" Sword
43705ed
?
No.129103
129105
>>129090
"...what happened? What caused civil war to break out."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129104
129105
>>129102
Iron looks at the mare, blinking softly. "I see what made you do what you will do," he says "and I hope I will find an answer to calm your aching soul."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129105
129106 129228
>>129103
She looks down and shakes her head
"Some Kirin thought we were not modern enough. Need to force modernization. Force a modern nation. Reduce foreign investment. And some Kirin wanted to be like those in the Grove, embracing the more emotional side, rather than suppressing. They were based in the inland. From the forces who fought the Storm King in his furthest advances East. But they did not stop fighting. Instead, they turned against the Monarchy. And the monasteries."

>>129104
She looks to him, and tilts her head. For a moment, it looks like she will nod. But instead, she moves around behind the fire, jumping almost like a fox, until she is on the left side of the fire, looking back to Iron

A flash of light. Now Iron sees a black, green eyed creature. What he knows is a Changeling
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129106
129107
>>129105
Iron tilts his head, now actually curious what's this about. "Do you wish for me to come to you?" he asks
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129107
129108
>>129106
The creature blinks with eye lids that close diagonally, looking back to Iron in silence
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129108
129109
>>129107
Seeing no response, Iron takes one small step forwards to see how it'd react before leaning his front down a bit, extending a foreleg. "I will not hurt you," he reassures it.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129109
129110
>>129108
It's still a ways away, moving its legs together in a "chirp" sound

Then a flash of green. And now it appears in the form of a specific bluish white pegasus, who looking back to Iron with blue-green eyes and a malign smile
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129110
129111
>>129109
Iron can't help but tilt his head even further, mouth pouting slightly as he watched the now pegasus mare.
Does it want me to seek it? he thinks before taking another cautious step.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129111
129112
>>129110
The wings open up, part way, staring back at Iron
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129112
129113
>>129111
Iron blinks softly as the pegasus partly opens her wings before taking a step back instead.
Does it want to play a game? was his thought.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129113
129114
>>129112
She shakes her head, and gives an expression of displeasure. Then she starts to simply walk away
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129114
129115
>>129113
Iron now gets the hint, trotting towards the pegasus, anticipating either a chase or something else.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129115
129116
>>129114
When Iron follows her, she turns and looks to him
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129116
129117
>>129115
Iron, by this point, figures it wants to be close to him, meaning he continues his trot in order to stand as closely to the pegasus as possible.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129117
129118
>>129116
She talks
"Oh now you want to be around me?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129118
129119
>>129117
Iron tilts his head. "If you are really the pony you are disguising as, then you would know why I am hesitant," he informs the pegasus "if you are not, then why would you stick around and risk getting overpowered by somepony stronger than you?"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129119
129120
>>129118
"You have a point" She says, closing her eyes and rolling her head to the side. Then she spreads her wings, and takes flight
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129120
129121
>>129119
Iron pouts softly. "H-hey, I did not say you had to take off," he hurriedly adds in an attempt to keep it around.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129121
129122
>>129120
The wings collapse, ad she falls down to the ground, turning her head around
"Then what?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129122
129123
>>129121
Iron twiddles with the tips of his hooves, resting his body on his rump and hindlegs. "W-well, I do wish to know what it is like to... you know," he sheepishly suggests "be a changeling."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129123
129124
>>129122
She blinks and opens her mouth
"They don't want you to know they are Changelings. Think about that. It will tell you a lot. But why do you come to me for this?"
She spreads her wings again, and jumps into the air
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129124
129125
>>129123
"W-wait!" Iron pleads "H-how would I ever find one like you? They would never simply reveal themselves to me without some sort of method to let them know they can without being threatened."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129125
129126
>>129124
"You can start by being more respectful, nicer, and less threatening."
She says almost derisively as she flies away
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129126
129127
>>129125
Iron pouts, shaking his head and letting go of the changeling. "Like that would magically make me the equivalent of sweet fruit for flies," he mutters to himself disappointedly before waving the bug as she goes.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129127
129128
>>129126
"Feed on love" he thinks he hears her say, as she flies away
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129128
129129
>>129127
Iron's mind stops at the words he thought he had heard.
'Feed on love', huh? he thinks to himself. Does that mean... that vial.
He scratched his head in confusion but inhales deeply, knowing this may as well be the end.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129129
129130
>>129128
Clouds drift in over the horizon as the stars fade, one by one
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129130
129131
>>129129
In response, Iron closes his eyes, waiting for whatever will come for him.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129131
129132
>>129130
Iron opens his eyes to see the hotel room he went to sleep in. There is one lamp on, no other lights, and it's dark outside
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129132
129133
>>129131
"Huh?" Iron lets out, blinking softly as the scenery changed before him.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129133
129134
>>129132
A mostly dark room save for the lamp. Iron is alone in the bed
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129134
129135
>>129133
Iron sighs softly, rubbing one of his tired eyes.
(I should look for Sands,) he thinks to himself (see if she would want to go to a bar now that it is the appropriate hour.)
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129135
129136
>>129134
It's definitely night, and she isn't in the room
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129136
129137
>>129135
"Sands?" Iron tentatively asks out loud. "Are you in here?"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129137
129138
>>129136
There's no reply
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129138
129139
>>129137
Iron sighs, having no idea where she could be. He groggily gets off from the bed and checks his bit pouch in case she took some money.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129139
129140
>>129138
It does indeed look as if some bits are missing
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129140
129141
>>129139
"I guess it is time to go exploring," Iron utters out loud, stretching softly "maybe she will spot me and beckon me over."
With that, the native basically drags her semi-limp body towards the exit door, opening it.
c5b111b
?
No.129141
129142
[1d4 = 2]
>>129140
The hallway is somewhat lit, actually more so than the room. It is empty
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129142
129143
>>129141
"Where do I go from here..." Iron ponders aloud as he jaggedly walks out the room, closing the door behind him. "...probably a bar, but which one..."
Having said that, the native trudges on in a hazy mood.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129143
129144
>>129142
Roll a d20
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129144
129145
>>129143
[1d20 = 16]<I think that's how dice works.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129145
129146
>>129144
Iron manages his way down the several levels, to the lobby. As he moves to the door, he sees her. She stumbles over towards him
"Iron?" she says
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129146
129147
>>129145
"Yes, that is me," Iron replies in a mix between amusement and tiredness. "How is your day going?"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129147
129148
>>129146
"Oh I went out to the club and had no luck" she says, slurring her words
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129148
129149
>>129147
Iron tilts his head, scratching his foreleg with his other hoof. "You... went to the club?" he asks, confused and tired "What is that?"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129149
129150
>>129148
"Oh yeah. They play music and dance to it. Sell alcohol. Mostly they have that damn jazz music, but it is what they play so whatever"
She is unambiguously intoxicated
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129150
129151
>>129149
Iron had to wonder what sort of thing would be there for starters, potentially linking it back to Cauldron's boombox but louder as he slowly blinks.
"What made your trip have no luck going to the club?" he proceeds to ask.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129151
129152
>>129150
"Oh, I mean there was" She stops, and her eyes open, and stare right at Iron
"It wasn't a good night"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129152
129153
>>129151
Iron's ears droop, pouting softly. "What happened?" he asks once again, concerned tone quite apparent.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129153
129154
>>129152
"Oh, just... no groove, you know"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129154
129155
>>129153
Iron tilts his head once again. "You seem to have drunk a lot of alcohol," he comments aloud to Sands "yet you did not find the groove?" The stallion promptly nuzzles the mare's neck lazily, "I am sorry I did not come along to help you out," he adds, guilt apparent on his tone "I keep feeling extremely tired and I have no idea why."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129155
129156
>>129154
She raises a hoof, and slowly lowers it
"Oh, it happens like that. You don't always get the groove. It's luck as much as skill"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129156
129157
>>129155
Iron sighs softly, shaking his head. "Do you not have another idea on how to make up for the bad groove?" he asks worriedly.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129157
129158
>>129156
Her face forms a grumpier expression, and she breaks ey contact to look away
"I'll get it next time"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129158
129159
>>129157
"I do not think they will play anything other than jazz anytime soon, Sands," Iron comments dejectedly, ears folding "but maybe there is something else we can do to cheer you up."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129159
129160
>>129158
"That's what I'm here doing. Drinking" She says
"You can meet a lot of interesting ponies in hotels. Or ponies who think they are interesting."
She looks back to him
"What? You got something? She asks
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129160
129161
>>129159
Iron unfortunately shakes his head.
"I am basically as lost as you currently, with my sudden awakening after some perturbing dreams," he answers tiredly "I figured you had an idea on what to do to pass time."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129161
129162
>>129160
"Oh yeah"
She waves with a hoof
"At night the picture shows stay open till maybe ten. Bars until 2, and clubs sometimes even later til 4. There can be private parties at houses and such that can last all night."
She sways a little more
"You also cuddle with the opposite sex, you know"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129162
129163
>>129161
Iron's mouth contorts into a tired smile at the last suggestion. "I suppose there is always that," he admits knowingly "but I am not much of a bed talker, as you know."
Iron exhales softly, looking up at the ceiling. "...what would you prefer out of the options you have said?"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129163
129164
>>129162
She closes her eyes, and then opens them slowly
"The picture shows are closed now, the clubs play jazz, no one rich has invited me to their party here, so that leaves the bar, and cuddling"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129164
129165
>>129163
"Cuddling it is, then," Iron concludes with a tired smile, blinking slowly.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129165
129166
>>129164
She almost jumps on him
"Why don't you carry me?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129166
129167
>>129165
Iron chuckles as he lays down in order for the mare to hop on. "Let us go to our room, love," he proclaims.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129167
129168
>>129166
She essentially mounts him, finding an awkward position ontop of him that she nearly falls off of, holding onto him with her left foreleg

"So do you like, have a house?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129168
129169
>>129167
Iron chuckles softly as he stands up. "I am pretty sure we talked about this already," he responds amusedly "but no, I do not."
Having said that, the native starts walking a bit to see if Sands can actually stay perched or not.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129169
129170
>>129168
She is a bit wobbly on him, but she wraps her foreleg around him, and more of less keeps balance

"Oh... Cause I've got like, no house. And no job anymore"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129170
129171
>>129169
"Yes, I know," Iron replies as he rubs one of his eyes "but you will always have a roof and something to do with me."
Iron tentatively tries going up the stairs in a slow fashion to see if she can adapt.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129171
129172 129173
>>129170
She has to hold on tighter, and then wraps her hind legs around him
"And uh, do you have a job?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129172
129173 129174
>>129171
"I do have ponies I can talk to in order to do jobs for them," Iron offers as a response, breathing softly "mainly shady ones. There is also my side project to start a potion selling business."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129173
129174
>>129171
>>129172
The native proceeds to start climbing the stairs in a careful fashion.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129174
129175
>>129173
>>129172
Up the stairs, up another flight, and another

"Oh I see. That's a living, hey?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129175
129176
>>129174
"Mhm," Iron agrees as his ascension continues before he blankly stares forwards, realizing he's drained his topics already and ensuring he doesn't fuck up in this delicate endeavor.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129176
129177
>>129175
A silent ride upstairs, and to the room. Inside, and to the bed
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129177
129178
>>129176
Iron couldn't help but stare at the bed for a few seconds before shaking his head and hopping on it with Sands in tow to ease her descent.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129178
129179
>>129177
She pushes herself off and rolls over onto the bed, on her back and with her hooves up in the air in a semi-curled position
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129179
129180
>>129178
Iron lets out a single chuckle at seeing her flop down to the bed, gently wrapping his hooves along her barrel as he rests his head near her shoulder.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129180
129181
>>129179
"Iron" she says, looking up
"Why won't you open your heart to me?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129181
129182
>>129180
Iron's ears perk up, eyes focusing on hers as he lays next to her. "What do you mean?" he asks, lightly surprised this question popped up.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129182
129184
>>129181
Her eyes seem to go up towards the ceiling
"What I said. Why won't you open up your heart to me?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129184
129185
>>129182
Iron looks at Sands with a small tilt of the head to the side. "I..." he utters "I do not know what you mean by 'opening my heart', Sands."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129185
129186
>>129184
"You know. Love me like you love that zebra. Instead you get bored with me"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129186
129188 129189
>>129185
"Oh," Iron lets out, awkwardly looking at the bedsheets as his ears droop "I... I suppose we have not fully explored eachother."
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129187
129189 129190
I thought that someone was messing with Iron again, I wasn't expecting a PSA on safe sex. Also I get the feeling Iron was supposed to be frightened by the changeling but he's lived in a jungle so big bugs don't scare him.
Worst part of it for him is the messed up sleep schedule. You just need one bad nap and that takes days to fix.
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129188
129190
>>129186
He did a pretty good job in that dungeon, physically at least
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129189
129190
>>129186
"Fully explored each other?"
She tilts her head
"You mean like anal?"

>>129187
Now he'll be waking up at 1 AM every night
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129190
129191
>>129189
"No," Iron replies "I do not even know what anal is. It feels..." He pouts softly, trailing off in his sentence as his ears droop once again "It feels like I still don't even know you, even after all we have been through, you know?"
>>129188
Yeah, the whole physical thing, he got it covered.
>>129187
Oh crap. I hope this isn't going to affect things mechanically.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129191
129192
>>129190
She sighs
"It's been a long year. More than a year. In captivity...."
She turns over to him
"I'm like you in a lot of ways. I'm not from here. I'm far away from my family. I don't have a home right now, I don't have a traditional job, and most of what I do do is a bit on the, well, it's with the 'non-traditional economy.'"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129192
129193
>>129191
"Yes," Iron answers, tone steadily declining further into regret "you already told me all about you back at Hoebuck. Even with that huge amount of information, I am still a lost lamb." Iron's vision soon snaps into the wall facing him "Is sex really all that you want with me?"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129193
129194
>>129192
She touches him. Or at least, she seems to try to
"I want you to love me" She says
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129194
129195
>>129193
Iron sighs, now back at looking at the bedsheets. "I cannot love from sex alone," he confesses, voice starting to quiver "and so far I cannot seem to connect to you through anything." He snaps his vision to Sands. "I know it has been a single day since we met and you may have something you have yet to reveal that may spark such a thing, but... we consumated already." He takes away his hooves from her to the sides of his head. "We should know eachother from fur to heart by now."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129195
129196
>>129194
She blinks, with her mouth partly open in concern
"What do you want to know?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129196
129197
>>129195
"That is the thing," Iron replies dejectedly "I do not know what would even do it. I can only guess." He sighs, slumping his head into the pillow. "Foolish stallion that I am, making you go through my ramblings..."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129197
129198
>>129196
"What do you want?" She asks him. "I don't mean from me. Out of life"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129198
129199
>>129197
"I..." Iron starts "I suppose it is a mix between discovery, companionship, wealth and..." The stallion stops, glancing at Sands for a few seconds, ears drooped and self-judging look apparent in his eyes. "...validation." he spills out, ears drooped and glancing away in shame.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129199
129200
>>129198
She nods her head
"Tell me. Who is it? Your mother?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129200
129201
>>129199
"...who is what?" Iron asks, a smidge of confusion inbetween his depressing mood.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129201
129202
>>129200
"Who is it you need to validate you?" She asks
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129202
129203
>>129201
"I want to feel like I help the ponies I care about," Iron continues to confess "ponies like you, or Cauldron."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129203
129204
>>129202
"So what is it that makes you care about a pony?" She asks
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129204
129205
>>129203
"I..." Iron stammers as he closes his eyes "I do not know. Maybe all I need to care is to... feel like I could be the one to save them out of their troubles. Maybe it is something stupid like having a particular thing they do that endears me, or maybe it is because... I know I matter to them."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129205
129206
>>129204
She nods
"And you need these ponies to validate yourself?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129206
129207
>>129205
Iron nods once, having opened his eyes to stare at the ceiling.
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129207
129208
>>129206
"Now tell me. What, to you, is 'companionship'?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129208
129209
>>129207
Iron inhales deeply, ears drooped and gaze firmly stuck to the ceiling.
"W-well, I cannot say I know for sure," Iron replies "but being with a companion just makes me feel all... fuzzy and happy by spending time with them."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129209
129210
>>129208
"And that isn't me, is it?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129210
129211
>>129209
"...n-no," Iron replies, rubbing his foreleg with his other "I am not sure why that is."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129211
129212
>>129210
"Figured"
She pauses. There is a "Chckt!" noise, another long pause, and a "Clack!"

"Now tell me. What exactly is it you're looking to 'discover'?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129212
129213
>>129211
Iron's ear twitches at all the funny noises, but his current emotional downpour has his full attention. "I lived in a small tribe in the middle of the jungle where there is not even a speck of what there is here for almost all my life," he explained "and being the stubborn stallion that I am, I will always seek to experience instead of blindly believing in stories, no matter how credible they may be."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129213
129214
>>129212
She sits up to where her mouth is partly visible in Iron's periphery. She removes the cigarette from her mouth with her left hoof, and exhales smoke through her nostrils

"Uh huh. What've you discovered? A bunch of armed thugs. A police officer. A pretty mare looking for a place to sleep. Whatever in the hell that was in that room with the glass ceiling. And I don't even know what else, but it can't be that much. Was it all you hoped for when you left the village?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129214
129215
>>129213
"What I did back in Hoebuck was more about the validation and wealth aspects," Iron admits "but the first time hearing jazz in that magic music machine, the new foods I have tried, the surprisingly realistic painting I had seen. Those little things amaze me to no end."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129215
129216
>>129214
"If the painting is more amazing to you than dead bodies made to rise and walk, then I don't think it's really the realism that's amazing you"

She starts to slowly sit up, propping her back against the head board, and looks back to him with a definite frown. She takes another long draw of her cigarette, and lets the smoke stay in her a little while longer, before exhaling and staring across the room
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129216
129217
>>129215
"Perhaps it is the cozy aspect rather than the realism," Iron offers tentatively "it feels... nice to see what fun, new, unique things there are to try in this world. See what amazing things the world can offer now that I can explore it."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129217
129218
>>129216
"Somehow... I doubt that's what you really mean"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129218
129219
>>129217
"I can relate," Iron replies with a sad smile on his face "I am not quite sure myself either. I am a fool, through and through, right?"
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129219
129220
>>129218
She blinks, and disregards the question
"Can I ask you just one thing? Can I still sleep in the bed? Preferably for another night."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129220
129221
>>129219
"Yes," Iron replies in a flash "even though I cannot currently open up my heart to you for reasons I cannot understand, your body is quite comfortable."
He pauses, breathing in softly as he closes his eyes. "I... I understand if you want to throw me away after this," he mutters with clear pain in his voice "nopony would like a weak, mopey dolt who cannot provide for his mate. If that ever happens, I beg you to at least tell me before you do it."
Anonymous
c5b111b
?
No.129221
129222
>>129220
She places both hooves near her mouth. She seems to be nibbling on the filter, or otherwise doing something with that cigarette besides the recommended use. Her eyes are locked on the far wall
"Thank you. That really helps me. I don't have anywhere else to go, and I couldn't afford to strike out tomorrow if I didn't. I need to send a telegram to my mother. I would send a letter but it's slow, I would rather a telegram. But even getting a telegram to the right place through security is difficult. I need to send my mother a telegram and let her know I am still alive. She probably thinks I am dead. She probably had me declared dead a year ago, and distributed all of my stuff to my siblings. What little I had, I mean. I suppose she'll be happy I am alive, but it will be like 'how did you get caught?' and "can you get back to work?' But I am not sure I even can. If I even still have it."
She takes another puff, before finding it doesn't burn. She flips out the lighter, and flicks it one, two, three times before getting a flame that stays. She places it up to the end of the cigarette, just to find that she's smoked it down to the filter - a filter that is chewed and useless anyways. She flicks the filter away, and frantically searches for another cigarette

"Don't give me that load of shit" Strangely, it's like she has only just now started actually talking to Iron, rather than thinking outloud. She finally finds a cigarette in her pack, and pulls it out
"I know you you think of me as a floozie, or a tramp. You only want that zebra and her jazz. Or something like that. Well I'll tell you. It's about service! It's about serving and living to serve. Whether it's the elderly, or getting the drinks of the rich, or mother!" she jabs her hoof towards Iron, and loses her cigarette in the process. She dives her hoof over next to Iron's body
"And you have to do it, because you know they cannot live without you. So you do it, however disgusting it is to you. And however inane or boring it may appear to others. Because it gives you purpose."
She pulls the cigarette from near Iron, and immediately begins to try to light it. Though she gets a light several times rather than holding down on the fuel, she flicks it again

"It's much harder than you think just being pretty" She seems to finally remember how a lighter works, and inhales for a very long time. Then she starts coughing. Loudly.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129222
129225
>>129221
The mixture between the lengthy discussion on how difficult it'd be for Sands to contact her mother, the light jabs on his person and her accusations leave Iron perplexed, finally craning his head to look at the now coughing Sands before he frowns deeply. "I do not want it to end like that!" Iron exclaims in clear frustration "I do not want to use a mare for their privates and throw her away later on just because she stopped making me hard." The stallion, energized by the opening emotional faucet reaching its peak, slides up the bed as he sat up. "You deserve better than being a toy for depravity, no matter how used to it you are, damnit." He breathed was getting labored by this point as his emotional downpour only further expanded. "At this point, I do not care if all this foal rearing stuff is fake, I care enough to see you more than a rag to clean my cum off. Do you think I am fine for not finding something to like about you besides your looks? I hate it!"
Iron pants softly as he looked at Sands, eyes softening considerably yet still had that fiery emotion from his previous speech. "...I will find a way to love you, even if it kills me."
Anonymous
6720236
?
No.129225
129226
>>129222
"I.... stopped making you hard?" she says, with something near tears. Her magic aura sends the cigarette to be pressed and extinguished in the ash try, missing the first time and instead sending the lit cigarette into the table top
"So that's it then. The clubs play jazz, because that is what the stallions are into now..."
She stares blankly
"Has the world really changed that much since I've been gone....?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129226
129227 129251
>>129225
Iron's ears drooped softly, sighing. "It mostly is about that frustration I have mentioned," he explains solemnly "it always bothers me that my only link to somepony I vowed to be with for the rest of my days is simply carnal desire."
Having said that, the native slides off into a prone position, belly up. "Not to mention all the hysteria regarding the 'changeling menance' spooking most ponies out of purely sexual encounters, but I believe you know that already."
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129227
129231
>>129226
“Ugh, yeah, I know”
With her aura, she grabs the cigarette, the same one she extinguished a minute ago.
“Still though”
“Chck” and she inhales as she lights the cigarette
“I had hoped for something besides just desire to make me likable, or lovable. Shows how much charm I have to lack even the mystique of a jazz-playing jukebox. Though I suppose that would be mystical to a country folk who hasn’t even seen electricity I suppose. Still though, doesn’t bode well...”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129228
129229
>>129105
"Ah...much as it is with many other nations which fall into civil war. It is just as terrible to witness first time as it is to see it every time after."
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129229
129230
>>129228
She slowly shakes her head
“What I have seen... is more than enough”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129230
129232
>>129229
The unicorn pats the kirin's shoulder.

"We live in truly turbulant times, but they will not last forever."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129231
129233
>>129227
Iron looks at Sands for a few seconds, seeing her troubled, distant position as he softly chewed his lip. "It has been less than a day since we met," he tentatively offers with a strained smile only to immediately falter, sighing once more, keeping quiet for a few more seconds.
The stallion scritches his chin while still prone, belly up as he gradually widened his eyes. "...huh..." he lets out as he gradually turned to face Sands, flipping his body to the side. "Since I have split all of my secrets and crushed both our spirits, I might as well come clean with something. I..." he trails off, rubbing his foreleg with his other hoof as a small blush starts to coat his face. "Remember the whole 'discovery' aspect I have talked about?"
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129232
129234
>>129230
Silver finds that her shoulder is covered in scales. They are not very thick, and end shortly past the shoulders.

“I am not just afraid of war... but of the peace that follows”
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129233
129235
>>129231
“Yes.” She answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129234
129236
>>129232
A sole "Hmm?" suggests he wants to hear her reasoning.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129235
129236
>>129233
Iron proceeds to twiddle his hooves, smiling sheepishly. "Well, I neglected to mention something I thought would have been... provocative to say to a mare, from what I have learnt the first day I got here," he explains "and it is that I like to feel how a female of each species would feel at... at you know..."
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129236
129237 129238
>>129235
She scrunches

>>129234
“The stories of burned villages... ancient monasteries torn down brick by brick... not that there are not stories of the Loyalists as well but... it is a war against a way of life. And against the Ky lan who follow that way of life”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129237
129239
>>129236
"Even when guns stop firing...yes, I think I understand."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129238
129239
>>129236
Iron breathes out softly, laying his head on the pillow as he looked back to the ceiling again in a stoic expression. "It is a foalish desire, I know," he answers before lighting up softly "but I cannot help but want to know how such different species would do it, considering the many species out there that work in unknown ways."
He shakes his head, ridding himself of his excitement. "I doubt I would actually make it a goal to strive towards, though. It would be irresponsible to lay ponies at random without a care in the world, disposing them as if they were trash in my eyes after that. Such cruelty does not sit well with me."
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129239
129240 129244
>>129237
“Though... what I saw at Cửa Sông...”
She turns her head away
“I am not sure to fight is much better”

>>129238
She asks
“How far have you gotten, exactly?”
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129240
129241
>>129239
Iron's cheek redden further, pouting softly. "You were... my first... and furthest," he admits reluctantly "followed by hugging from Cauldron."
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129241
129242
>>129240
She gives a half frown
“So you have... so it is”
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129242
129243
>>129241
Iron sighs for the fourth time this night, face clearly expressing dejection. "I figured I might as well let you know," he admits before pouting softly, hindleg slightly twitching.
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129243
129246
>>129242
“So.... what is this journey you are on? Is it like Rumspringa. Are you planning on going back? Moving out into the world, or what?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129244
129245
>>129239
The unicorn again pats her shoulder.

He silently wonders to himself how long until dinner is ready.
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129245
129247
>>129244
Was she supposed to have put the noodles in to boil?
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129246
129248
>>129243
"I suppose this is more of a spiritual journey at this point," Iron explains "one that I admit I am still unsure what the end goal is, or if I would go back or not. All I know is that I have established myself here and I will not leave here anytime soon."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129247
129248 129250
>>129245
Trying to give a not so subtle hint that I've run out of conversational topics a while ago and I want things to advance. Personally, it'd be nice to advance things to tomorrow soon since I'm already behind.
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129248
129249 129250
>>129247
Awww....
Silver isn’t behind. Iron is just ahead is all

At some point, Khoi announces that the Bún is ready, straining noodles. It’s very thin rice noodles with a thin broth, onions, and what Silver can recognize as lemon grass. She pours a bowl for herself, a bowl for Silver, and a bowl with less herbs for Jubilosa, setting the bowls on the dinner table

>>129246
“So.... do you want to be in the non-traditional economy all your life?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129249
129252
>>129248
Silver figures observing how Khoi eats it might help him figure out how *he* should eat it.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129250
129252
>>129247
What GM said.
>>129248
"It depends on what opportunities are out there. I will not reject this 'traditional economy' concept if I actually find out it is worthwhile."
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
6a15b3f
?
No.129251
129253
>>129226
>prone position, belly up
That's supine
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129252
129253 129254
>>129249
Khoi stares at the fork, not really understanding how it is used. Jubilosa abstains for what seems like similar reasons to Silver. Mala sticks around the table, as if he is hoping for a bowl

>>129250
“I think I understand” she says
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129253
129255
>>129251
Hue. Thanks.
>>129252
Iron's ear flickers, glancing at Sands. "Understand what?" he asks with a puzzled tone.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129254
129257
>>129252
Seeing that he has to be the first to eat, Silver does so, maybe showing the others how to use the fork in the process. He's less sure about Mala, as he's not sure he can eat this.
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129255
129256
>>129253
“Your position, I suppose”
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129256
129257
>>129255
"R-really?" Iron lets out, eyes widened.
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129257
129258 129261
>>129254
Spicy, salty. Mint, basil, cilantro, and a definite taste of lemon in the lemon grass, besides banana blossoms. Jubilosa picks up the fork next. Khoi is actually the last to eat. Except for Mala... but he wasn’t being counted anyways

>>129256
“Well, I mean you are away from your family and the world you have known, thrust out into something new with few ties. You do not have a steady job, nor a place to live indefinitely. I think I understand that.”
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129258
129259
>>129257
"Oh, yes." Iron's ears droop as he rotates his body into a supine :p position, glancing at the ceiling "then you also know why I said what rubbed you the wrong way, too."
Anonymous
9c473b2
?
No.129259
129260
>>129258
“That I am not at all likable or attractive as a mate? That one eludes me, but I would rather remain ignorant of the explanation for that one”
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129260
129262
>>129259
"That I am not likable or attractive as a mate, enough to understand why you would leave me," Iron corrects, sighing "...although after this heart-to-heart, I admit, you are good at you dedicate yourself. This may as well have not been your first time doing this."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8993173
?
No.129261
129262
>>129257
Silver looks over at Mala.

"You are carnivore only, yes?"
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129262
129263 129265
>>129261
Khoi expresses some distaste

Mala answers
“No...”

>>129260
“It does not feel like it...” she says
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129263
129264
>>129262
Iron, seeing how doubtful Sands is of his claim, gently rolls next to her, tentatively wrapping his foreleg around hers and aligns the frog of his hoof with her own.
"You... you amaze me, Sands," the native confesses "After all the idiotic things you have had to endure from me, you still stay here and listen to me. By this point I fail to understand why you would do it, but..." his eyes shyly dart away as his blush once again appeared on his cheeks "it feels... nice."
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129264
129266
>>129263
She takes his hoof, and smiles lightly back to him. Her frog feels very much like she doesn’t walk much
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129265
129267
>>129262
He gives him an empathetic look.

"Sorry, Mala..."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129266
129267
>>129264
Iron can't help but to lie his head on her shoulder as he closes his eyes. "Perhaps this can work," he utters softly "perhaps all I really needed is that you cared about me."
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129267
129268 129270
>>129265
“But I am not” he says. His ears go down, then back up again

>>129266
With a different hoof, she pets the top of his head, between his ears
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129268
129269
>>129267
For once in this night, Iron smiles warmly as his ears were lowered by the petting. "...I love you, Sands," he whispers dreamily as he lightly nuzzled her neck "and I am sorry for what I made you go through tonight. I only hope you can forgive me."
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129269
129271
>>129268
She smiles now with something more... devilish as she moves her shoulders a little closer at his nuzzling

Her fur is rather soft and fluffy
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129270
129272
>>129267
God dammit, I misread his answer.

Silver looks over at Khoi.

"Do you think you could get some for Mala?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129271
129272
>>129269
Iron calmly breathes in and out, smiling the warmth of his partner as his other foreleg wraps around her chest. "Do you need any help with sending that letter over to your mother?" he asks.
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129272
129273 129274
>>129270
She half-scrunches her mouth
“Yes...”
She goes into the kitchen, and pours a bowl with less lemongrass and banana blossom, like the bowl she make for Jubilosa. She sets it on the table, and Mala almost immediately sticks his face in.

>>129271
She isn’t incredibly warm, but her fur does seem to retain heat
“I suppose...” she says. “It’s long distance”
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129273
129275
>>129272
"What would you need?" he asks tenderly.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129274
129275
>>129272
Silver chuckles at the sight.
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129275
129276 129278
>>129273
“Well... someone able to send a telegram out. Preferably with some discretion.”

>>129274
Khoi seems a little irritated at the lack of manners, but seems pleased that he is eating something that doesn’t talk. Meanwhile, the fork seems to ha e confused her a little, and she eats slowly. Jubilosa also eats slowly, licking a lot and picking up a glass of water
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129276
129277
>>129275
"Were you thinking of somepony in particular?" he asks once more, nuzzling her neck once more "Mmm~ Perhaps in exchange for a few errands for the Waterfront Gang, maybe we can get somepony to send it discreetly."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129277
129279
>>129276
"Maybe they do have a special way of sending telegrams... I suppose the normal offices will do it with the right pony there at the right time, and with a little bribe"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129278
129280
>>129275
Silver, for his part, is doing well when it comes to eating. He finishes it rather quickly before picking up his bowl and drinking the soup broth.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129279
129280
>>129277
"I figured I would go for it since this gang war is probably going to cause both Cauldron to be in danger as well as making whatever future plans moot," Iron explains, huggling the unicorn as he does it "although it is a good backup plan if the first one fails."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129280
129281 129282 129283
>>129278
The lemongrass has a, well, lemon flavor, with a number of flavors mixed in. Khoi looks at Silver and Jubilosa with an expectant smile

>>129279
Unicorn is huggled

"Gang war...?"
Anonymous
6a15b3f
?
No.129281
>>129280
Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaKaGwch0U
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129282
129284
>>129280
Silver looks back at Khoi with a smile.

"I have never had anything quite like it before. I like it!"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129283
129284
>>129280
"I am not too sure about that, either, to be completely fair," Iron mumbles "but it does mean that work will be plenty if it is true." He proceeds to plant a little kiss on Sands' cheek. "It will be no big deal, since I am quite adept at getting shot and breaking snouts."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129284
129285 129286
You like cooking yes
>>129282
She smiles wide, sits down and claps her hooves together

Jubilosa:
"It's... good Khoi. Very good"

>>129283
She smiles, and rubs his cheeks
"That's a pretty useful skill to have in this economy" she says
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129285
129287
>>129284
Iron closes his eyes, hindleg softly twitching at the affection and giggling softly. "Oh, stop it," he coos "You are going to make me blush if you keep that up."
Unbeknownst to him, the stallion had his cheeks already beet red, even though he smiled through the pettings. "What about my 'equiment's' quality, hm?" he asks mischievously.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129286
129287
>>129284
"Do you know of other Ngua Nam dishes you can make, Khoi?"
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129287
129288 129289
>>129286
"Oh yes. I have many"
She sort of wags her tail, a tail that is much thicker and fleshier than Equestrian ponies

>>129285
She smiles to him
"It gets the job done"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129288
129290
>>129287
Iron snorts while pressed on Sands' neck, looking up at her. "You make it sound like you do not want it," he mockingly protests with half-lidded eyes "but I get it. Cuddling is better."
To accentuate such a statement, his hugging foreleg tenderly strokes her side as he gives her another peck on the cheek.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129289
129290
>>129287
"I would very much like to see more in future, Khoi. You are very good cook."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129290
129291 129292
>>129289
She smiles wide again
"Yes, I can cook much more

>>129288
She giggles
"Do what you like" she says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129291
129293
>>129290
"Thank you, Khoi."

Silver gets up from his seat to stretch out.

"Ngh...want any help with dishes?"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129292
129293
>>129290
Iron coos softly while his snout carefully rummaged through her fur before pulling his head back to gently tilts Sands' head to face his. "Well, if you put it like that," he slyly retorts before lightly kissing the tip of her snout.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129293
129294 129295
>>129291
"I can do dishes" She says

>>129292
She opens her mouth to his, lidding her eyes
Silver "The Floof" Sword
80c711d
?
No.129294
129296
>>129293
"If that is what you want, alright."

Silver turns to Mala.

"When you are finished, you and I have some furniture shopping to do."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129295
129296
>>129293
Seeing her response, his mouth gently floats towards hers, connecting lips in a gentle, dry kiss as he closes his eyes and his heart beat ever stronger.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129296
129297 129388
>>129294
Mala smiles, and wags his tail
"Really?"

>>129295
She pushes up to him in a quick, much wetter kiss, before pulling away with a mischievous smile
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129297
129298 129299
>>129296
Iron's mouth was left slightly agape, trails of her saliva still around his lips, as his eyes widened. Seeing her mischievous smile, however, made him chuckle in response. "I am getting mixed signals here," he comments before softly trailing her tuft with a hoof. "It seems to me you want something a bit more... passionate than a tender little kiss."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129298
129300
>>129297
"Only if there is passion behind it" She says
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
6a15b3f
?
No.129299
129300
>>129297
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVBIp3q3cms
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129300
129301
>>129299
Let's hope this egging on will not end like a cowboy duel, eh?
>>129298
Iron's face reddens considerably as, in his side laying position, his length slowly started to stroke's Sands' belly. This only serve to widen his eyes in surprise at the all too familiar he's gotten a taste of these last two days.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129301
129303
>>129300
She smiles at him in a mischievous way
"A bit more Classical than Swing Jazz"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129303
129304
>>129301
Iron couldn't help but chuckle lightly, sweating slightly. "It is quite enticing it its own way," he admits "specially now that the song is more personal."
His snout gently saunters right under her chin, lips gently tickling her neck as his foreleg travels along her back.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129304
129305
>>129303
Her back is underneath her. She is lying belly up

She flinches lightly at this touch on her chin
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129305
129306
>>129304
Crud. Stroke the belly, then.
Iron's hot breath gently flows through his mouth into her chest as his snout trails lower into her tuft while his hoof gently traces circles along her belly.
"Mmm~" he coos within her fur as his length twitches needily "I might bust just from doing this all night."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129306
129307
>>129305
"Room service will change the sheets tomorrow" She says
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129307
129308
>>129306
Iron mumbles something beneath the tuft before propping his head to to show his curious look. "This 'anal' thing," he starts tentatively "it is something we can do together, right?"
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129308
129309
>>129307
"Hehehe. It is"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129309
129310
>>129308
Iron's ears perk up. "Oh! What is it about?" he asks, somewhat excited about this new little activity Sands revealed.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129310
129311
>>129309
She moves her muzzle up to his ear, and whispers
"It's when you fuck me in the ass"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129311
129312 129313
>>129310
Iron's face contorts into shock, recoiling softly at the forbidden knowledge he's just discovered. "I can do that?" he asks in disbelief "I thought it was not possible."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129312
129314
>>129311
She nods
"Indeed it is possible"
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
6a15b3f
?
No.129313
129315 129316 129318
Spoilered
>>129311
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129314
>>129312
Iron blinks softly, standing up as his length twitches in interest. "Is that so?" he asks, still puzzled "it will not hurt you if I do that, right? I never heard it being used in that hole before."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129315
129316 129317
>>129313
"Well, it can hurt, Indeed it probably will unless you wet yourself in my vagina first. Most mares won't do it. But if you do... it is one of the most intimate things you can do with your partner, if not the most"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129316
129318
>>129313
Remember he barely gradutated from kissless virgin recently.
>>129315
Iron hums softly before carefully gripping Sands with his forelegs into rolling over onto her belly and rising her rump up to see the two holes in question once more.
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
6a15b3f
?
No.129317
129320
>>129315
What happened to Iron that one time was definitely "intimate"
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129318
129319
>>129313
Cover your eyes, little pony

>>129316
She is turned over, and she folds her legs in so that she is now laying down more comfortable. Iron can see the two white rump cheeks, and a long, desire red tail between them. WIthout prompting, it lifts up, showing Iron pink, swollen vulva, a pink anus, and dock. Rather seemly looking
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129319
129320
>>129318
Iron hums softly as he laid prone behind her exposed rump, planting a hoof on the backdoor' side to try and spread it slightly open to see what it looked like behind it.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129320
129321 129322
>>129319
Spreading it open slightly, all he can see is a little darkness inside

>>129317
Kek!
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129321
129324
>>129320
Pouting lightly in hesitation, he instead sits up, dragging his rump towards hers as he lines up his tip with her entrance to start the lubrication process. "...you are sure you will be alright if I dive down that smaller hole, right?" he asks worriedly.
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
6a15b3f
?
No.129322
129323 129324
>>129320
Iron's theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELLSqLduAc
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129323
>>129322
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129324
129325 129326
>>129321
"Only if you love me" she says, turning her head to him
Then she gives a pouty face
"Iron, I am only just out of being imprisoned by gangsters. I am a wayfarer like you, and am a thousand miles away from home. I do not have a painting to show you, or a jukebox to play for you. But I can give you this, if you want to discover... To have fun together, Yes, I am sure"

>>129322
For his next dream
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
6a15b3f
?
No.129325
129327
Spoilered
>>129324
>tfw no thot gf, even if >no hooves
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129326
129327
>>129324
Seeing Sands' determination to see this through, Iron's concerned look slowly dissipates, focusing back on her rump and attempts to slide deeply into her main door to get things started.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129327
129328
>>129326
Her lips part to the side fairly easily, revealing a darker pink inside. Iron can feel the wet walls around him, and the little remnants of semen in her

>>129325
The magic of fantasy: filly with plenty of pretty mares who will do absolutely anything, except take a Changeling test
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129328
129329
>>129327
Iron huffs slightly at the sensation of wet walls on his length, closing his eyes lightly as he ensures he hilts inside Sands' entrance before releasing a quick, short and deep thrusts in her to slicken his length up.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129329
129330
>>129328
He presses into her, causing her to huff as well. After a few thrusts, he can feel a inflow of lubricant as she becomes wetter.

She looks back at him, mouth partly open
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129330
129331 129333
>>129329
Iron couldn't help but to stare into Sands' eyes with his own mouth opened as his thrusts became rougher and longer in a mix of pleasure and insurance, as if his tired state didn't matter.
"Be sure to huff tell me if it hurts, alright?" he requests "I may lose myself in the puff the feeling."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129331
129332 129333
570570ce01c0093de022b2727e867c7e--supermodels-my-little-pony.jpg
>>129330
She nods, and smiles to him calmly
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129332
129334
>>129331
With one final hilting, Iron finally pulls his erect length out of her front door, giving a smile back before peeking down to see how lubricated it was.
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129333
129335
>>129330
He just woke up, she would be the one tired from all the drinking and whatnot
>>129331
Patrician choice
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129334
129335
>>129332
It is indeed covered with her fluids, and a few of what hopefully are his own.

She keeps her tail pulled upwards, and smiles tiredly back to him
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129335
129336
>>129333
From what I've been informed, there is a severe debuff on Iron right now that basically leaves him feeling as if most of his energy is gone.
Thankfully, it should be fine after a long rest.
>>129334
Having confirmed that, Iron breathes in deeply to steady his aim and ensure his ram is properly set to pierce her backdoor.
(Okay, Iron, just relax,) the native thought to himself as a single strand of sweat started to drip from his forehead (She probably knows what she is doing. You can trust her.)
With that little pep talk going through his head, White's entrance was being pressured by his tip,being careful not to be too hasty:
(...this relationship's quirks are rather peculiar, but perhaps this will lead to something great.)
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129336
129337 129338
>>129335
Iron pulls it up, and touches the edge of her puffy anus. Pressing into it, it doesn't move much. Iron has to press a little harder until it starts to open. Still more pressure is required before it expands wide enough to fit him. White Sands lets out an "umph" grunt as he presses in. The lubricant on him is essential to making this work, but it only does so much. The hardest part, however, is behind him, as he presses in
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129337
129338 129339
>>129336
>The hardest part, however, is behind him
Surprise buttsecks
Okay, I'll stop
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129338
129339
>>129336
Iron puffs lightly, eyes widened softly at the unexpected amount of resistance that he's used to with the front door. However, his hooves dig themselves in as he tries to push deeper in a firm, constant gentle push, making sure to keep an ear open in case Sands objects.
>>129337
Yeah, I actually thought Sands was about to go all Silver on Iron's ass.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129339
129340
>>129337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiBTT1qMTU

>>129338
Sands grunts and moans lightly as Iron presses in. The walls of her rectum aren't incredibly tight, except deeper into her. It's the thick ring of her anus that presses down and offers the most resistance on the base of Iron's penis
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129340
129341
>>129339
Iron gently licks his lips, standing still to get used to the ring's pressure on his length. (This definitely does feel different,) Iron surmises in a mix of astonishment and curiosity.
A few seconds pass before Iron starts to slide back up to his medial ring, only to thrust somewhat faster and harder to see what it felt like.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129341
129342
>>129340
She makes a slight grunting sound at the medial ring pulling its way out, expanding anus to let it out, before thrusting back in. She grips down and tightens on Iron before relaxing and letting him in. Deep inside her, Iron pounds at her rectal walls, and where it connects with her colon. His base and medial ring receive more pressure than he got with her the previous night
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129342
129343
>>129341
"Ooh," Iron lets out, closing his eyes as the sensation rode through him, legs twitching in excitement. Staring longingly into Sands' head after the wave passed through, he repeats the action to see if it could be kept up like this, sporadically starting to get into a rhythm.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129343
129344
>>129342
She bends her neck and her forebody considerably so that she turns her head up and looks a him upside down, pressing her forelegs against the headboard
"Yes! Faster!"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129344
129345
>>129343
Spurred on by the lustful Sands that practically demands him to redouble his efforts, Iron increased the pace, now starting to slide further back and forth in a firmer, swifter thrusting pattern.
"Oh... gods," he uttered out, encapsulated by such a feeling.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129345
129346
>>129344
It really is a wonderful feeling. The ring around him, those eyes that look into his, the mare in front of him, the tail that wraps partly around him, and the "Heh" sounds she makes every few thrusts. All of it contributes to the bliss
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129346
129347
>>129345
Iron starts to bite his lip by this point, muffling his rather labored groans of pleasure as his length starts to piston into her from tip to base at a ludicrous speed, with that particular feeling that comes out of any intercourse and specially with his inexperience with the method. "Mmf~ I... I do not how long I can hold it l-lioh~ this," he warns Sands in a mix of lustful vigor and impending dispensing of fluids "I-is it safe toooh~"
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129347
129348
>>129346
As he speeds up, she tightens, putting pressure on every part of his length. It's more stimulation than any stallion could take

"Yes!"
She bites her own lip as well
"Let it all out and in me"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129348
129349
>>129347
"Uuurgh!" Iron loudly grunts as his last few, erratic lightning thrusts while barely holding on his load until he ensures a happy ending for both of them, but ultimately explodes inside her at her deepest, sending spurt after spurt of his gift to the world straight into her secret room he'd unlocked.
He snaps his head upwards as he holds his position, twitching sporadically as each wave of baby batter rushes out his length as his eyes snap shut from the sheer intensity.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129349
129350
>>129348
White Sands kicks a hoof against the headboard, and her eyes go wide before she turns her neck away from his, stretching it straight out and up. Her tail twitches and presses into him as if she is trying to lower it. Iron can feel her anus gripping onto him.
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129350
129351
>>129349
Even as his hooves tremble from the overwhelming power of his orgasm, Iron still finds enough to strength to clock in a few strong, hard thrusts into Sands' gripping cavern as his posture is slowly and reluctantly starting to sag from the pressure.
"Urgh..." he groans, tone less powerful than his first as his paylod is still being delivered to his love.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129351
129352
>>129350
The semen spreads over him and out of her. It certainly lubricates the action

"Uugh" She moans.
Her legs seem to loosen or push her somewhat upwards, and her tail pulls back up
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129352
129353
>>129351
One last shot comes out before Iron, even with the amount he slept so far, feel the crushing sensation of exhaustion after admittedly his short yet powerful show, starting to lean his body towards Sands, landing near her ear."Thank... you..." he utters inbetween breaths, quickly sticking out a foreleg to try and hold his weight with the wall.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129353
129354
>>129352
And so Iron is firmly above her. She tilts her head around to try to see him, almost running into his chest, and then his foreleg with her horn. She does not respond
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129354
129355
>>129353
"You... you did finish... right?" Iron asks inbetween breaths as his length slowly started to soften in her, threatening to slip out of her slowly becoming more prevalent.
He pulls his body up in order not to restrict her movements with his marginally bigger body, now using his other foreleg to ensure he doesn't squish her.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129355
129356
>>129354
"Sure..." She answers, trying to look up to him
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129356
129357
>>129355
With a deep inhale and ensuring his length was safely tucked in his sheath, Iron tumbles to the side, landing on the mattress with a noticeable spring and bounce, panting softly.
"That... really was fun," he mutters happily "I will... keep it in mind for later."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129357
129358
>>129356
She pushes her hindquarters up, stretches her legs, and puts her tail down, flicking it a few times. She turns her head over to him with a devious smile.
"You see? There are always fun things to do even after the bars are closed. I'm glad to aid in your 'discovery'."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129358
129359
>>129357
Iron snorts softly, smiling warmly at Sands. "I am glad you showed me," he utters dreamily before extending his foreleg to wrap White into a gentle hug, nuzzling her cheek lightly. "Will I see more of these fun things in the following days?" he asks.
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129359
129361
>>129358
She tries to turn under his foreleg onto her side, belly towards him. With her head and eyes now fully facing his
"Part of the joy in discovery comes from the unexpected. You'll see."
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129361
129362
>>129359
Iron smiles warmly, half-lidding his eyes. "I will await with baited breath," he whispered to Sands as he yawned, easily allowing her to wrap herself in his forelegs before placing his snout in front of her. "Good night... my love."
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129362
129363
>>129361
It's a pleasant feeling with her there under his foreleg. It's a better feeling than his sleeping solo in broad daylight earlier in the day, or his trance the night before, or his long but lonely sleep on the couch before that
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129363
>>129362
With a serene soul and relaxed body, Iron slowly but surely closes his eyes, tenderly holding the mare he chose to be with as a benign slumber befalls him as one weight in his heart was lifted.
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129364
129365 129366
That was the quickest day so far at just four (?) weeks long. Well done!
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129365
>>129364
Woo!
Anonymous
c0b7cd5
?
No.129366
>>129364
Reee
There have been quicker days at the beginning of the game...
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129376
129377
looks around
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129377
129378
>>129376
There you are.

The last post to Spark was >>128967 →
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129378
129379
>>129377
"I just need to be sure there is nothing else going to jump out from the forest and attack the pony workers. Hopefully it will be quick and without much to write home about for all involved."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129379
129380
>>129378
His ears twitch
"What is this 'monster' you mentioned?"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129380
129381
>>129379
"Well, it was really big and attacked the mine. Then two more appeared. They were some of the changeling officers, but the changelings did not seem to recognize them as their own when they became monstrous. They revealed themselves when my friend stabbed one. It was a sight to behold than instead of felling the thing, it simply grew before our eyes."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129381
129382
>>129380
"That is strange, if they are afraid of it. But it sounds like your monster is nothing other than the Changelings"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129382
129383
>>129381
"I hope so. It is easier to confront what you understand."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129383
129384
>>129382
"Indeed it is. And we do not understand these Doubles. But they confront us"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129384
129385
>>129383
"Hopefully that will end when I am done negotiating with them. If you will point out where they are likely hiding, then I will be happy to get them to leave."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129385
129386
>>129384
"We know where they are. They have taken the place of the pony society. The problem is if they come to us."
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129386
129387
>>129385
"Hmm... but what about the ones hiding in the forest?"
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129387
>>129386
"Of the Changelings? They do not hide in the forest that we know of. Makade tells me they send their patrols north sometimes. We do not know when or if they will attack again."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129388
129389
>>129296
Silver smiles back.

"Of course. We can not just let you sleep on floor, after all."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129389
129390
>>129388
Mala's tail wagging speeds up, and he shows off his yellow, chipped teeth in a wide smile
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129390
129391
>>129389
"Just let me know when you are ready, and we will leave. I even got new cart to use for furniture."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129391
129392
>>129390
"I'm ready!" Mala stands up, and Jubilosa walks over from around the table
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129392
129393
>>129391
Silver looks over at Jubilosa.

"Is there any other furniture or anything we need, Jubilosa?"
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129393
129394
>>129392
"No... He had things pretty well set up. Couches, tables, beds, a radio, a record player, some little model ships, little statues... He loves his stuffed animals. Like, actual animals. Not, not teddy bears."

She comes closer
"But if you want to buy me some gloves..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129394
129395
>>129393
Silver's eyes light up.

"Oh, what kind? I found plenty I can buy at one particular store."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129395
129396
>>129394
She picks up her right claw, and at will, extends her talons so their sharpness and length is more visible to Silver.
"You know. For these"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129396
129397
>>129395
"...Ohhhhhhhh, right."

Silver speaks to her in a low voice.

"I will see if I can find some suitable gloves for you."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129397
129398
>>129396
She pulls her lips back in the best smile her solid beak will allow, and she rubs the side of her head with the same claw
"Hehehehe, that would be great!"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129398
129399
>>129397
The unicorn steps forward, and hugs the griffon.
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129399
129400
>>129398
Her wings move up in evident surprise, before she lifts a claw up to hug him back
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129400
129401
>>129399
He hugs only for a little bit to let her hug back before releasing her.

"We will be back."

Silver motions for Mala to follow as he leaves, hitches himself to his new cart, and goes to the furniture store.
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129401
129402
>>129400
Silver probably could have chosen a nearer furniture store, as it's quite a walk. Mala starts walking by Silver's side, then walking ahead and looking around him, then circling around Silver, occasionally moving to get out of eye sight from concerned or fearful ponies.

After some time, they arrive at the large store
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129402
129403
>>129401
Possibly, but he's familiar with this store. Which he enters with Mala beside him.

"So, what is your style?"
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129403
129404
>>129402
Mala walks in ahead of Silver, and looks around with some degree of awe at the choices around him
"I don't know... I have never chosen furniture before"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129404
129405
>>129403
"Well, go ahead and look around. We have time."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129405
129406
>>129404
Mala walks around, looking at various styles from a Victorian, to something that imitates Nature like what Keskoo chose, to heart and flower decorated models
"Oh! This one. Or this one. This one is nice."

Mala looks around in some confusion
"Maybe... this one?" He points at a fairly plain bed
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129406
129407
>>129405
Silver chuckles.

"They are all nice choices. But which one speaks to you most?"
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129407
129408
>>129406
"Speaks to me...?" He holds his mouth open, and looks back over the set of furniture
"I don't know. I've heard ponies say that, but it always seemed like something they would say when they wanted to sound fancy. I don't know... It's a bed, so something I can sleep on, maybe? Or maybe one that is fancier. So I can feel like I have made itt somewhere""
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129408
129409 129410
>>129407
"I suppose it is little bit of fancy speak, but there is truth to it. Your heart knows what it wants, even if your brain does not. Maybe...close your eyes, and just walk in direction, any direction. Whatever bedframe you walk into first, might be one your heart wants."
9574b85
?
No.129409
129410
[1d4 = 1]
>>129408
"Uh, okay..."
He closes his eyes and turns in a circle, then another, then another. Then he walks in a straight line into...
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129410
129411
>>129409
>>129408
Thud
"Oww!"
Mala trips onto a bed, falling onto it, then off of it onto the ground.. The bed has heart shapes, flowers, and otherwise is feminine in the way that ponies naturally are

Mala looks up
"This one!"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129411
129412
>>129410
The unicorn is a little unsure about it...but he *did* give Mala the advise that made him pick it. He smiles at the gnoll.

"Alright. Now, for mattress. Do you like soft or firm mattresses?"
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129412
129413
>>129411
He tilts his head
"Uh........ Firm? I don't know"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129413
129414
>>129412
"There are mattresses here in store if you want to test both out."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129414
129415
>>129413
"I don't want to get yelled at for laying on mattresses... Maybe a medium firm?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129415
129416
>>129414
"Very well. Now, what about other furniture for bedroom? End table, dresser, chest?"
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129416
129417
>>129415
"I don't.... have many things.Maybe just one of those?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129417
129418
>>129416
"Maybe not now, no. Even then, it might be nice to fill out your room. It is your choice."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129418
129419
>>129417
"A chest, I think."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129419
129420
>>129418
"Alright, let us look at some."
Anonymous
9574b85
?
No.129420
129421 129426
>>129419
He looks around at a few
"I think you may have had a point with that 'what you heart wants'... It sent me to the most 'pony' one. I never knew really what I wanted to be in my life. I don't have a story about homeland like the griffin or the others... I haven't been much able to fit in with pony society and there were only so many gnolls. In the last couple years I did find gnolls. The few back there. But most were Crocuta, not Kaftar. The griffins didn't know the difference and neither did Boek. But they did. Anyways... I'm not sure it's who I wanted to be. But stumbling into that bed... maybe it means I always wanted to be a pony"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
25e4507
?
No.129421
129434
>>129420
Silver takes that in.

"Huh...I suppose it would make sense, feeling like you do not fit in anywhere else. If that is what you want, I will try to help you however I can, though I am not entirely sure how."
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129426
129427
>>129420
I just need to try and clarify some things before I can continue. Are you trying to steer me away from wandering the forest more, or am I just reading too much into it?
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129427
129428
>>129426
The wolf is saying that he believes that that the Changelings are based in pony settlements and does not believe they venture into the woods save for patrols.
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129428
129429
>>129427
So, there still might be a threat in the woods?
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129429
129430
>>129428
He’s saying he doesn’t know of Changelings in the woods based upon his best information.... but he’s also saying he’s afraid the Changelings could attack them again
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129430
129431
>>129429
Alright...
"I won't be long. A quick search is all I need."
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129431
129432
>>129430
“Very well. For now, you may venture through our territory”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129432
129433 129439
>>129431
"Thank you."
Spark bows. Will the others guide him out or is he on his own?
Anonymous
e1772cc
?
No.129433
129437
>>129432
He’s done there?
Anonymous
dfdcfc1
?
No.129434
129438
>>129421
"I've never really known what I wanted" He looks away
"When I was small, I wanted to fit in with the ponies... it didn't quite work. I think my parents wanted me to stay in the Kaftar way, but we couldn't really do that either"

He places a paw on a bedsheet
"My parents were mostly neutral towards ponies... but they soured over time. The gnolls back at the place did not like ponies. Thought of them as weak and feminine. They respected them more than they did Zebras. Much better than they did Zebras... But they did not think highly of ponies..."
Anonymous
6a15b3f
?
No.129435
129436
GangsterPony.jpeg
The artist adeptus-monitus has a few pieces good for the setting
Anonymous
dfdcfc1
?
No.129436
1831240.png
>>129435
Neat
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129437
129439
>>129433
I don't want him to be done. I just want to explore some and complete this section of my previous goal, then focus on this tribe.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
74c2ecc
?
No.129438
129439
>>129434
"I am almost afraid to ask, but what did they think of zebras?"
Anonymous
81872b4
?
No.129439
129440 129441
>>129432
>>129437
The Dark wolf rolls over, and stands up, as does the White wolf

The older wolf he is talking to looks over to the dark wolf
"I believe you have already met Makade. He leads our hunting parties and patrols."
The dark wolf, Makade, bows his head towards the chief

"As you heard Makade say, my name is Ziibe, and I am chieftain of the Zagaskway band of the Ma'iingan. I have met your kind before and dealt with them many times, as have all of my close advisers."
He looks over to his side, towards the lighter wolf with swelling who has his eyes open towards Spark, and who has not stood up or rolled over at any point
"This is Miskobag, our Mide Priest. He has some experience with ponies as well."
He looks over to the female white wolf, whose eyes do not make contact with him but rather lazily look over to the right, as if in disinterest
"This is Waabishki, my eldest daughter. She is studying under Miskobag to become our next Mide."
The white wolf, Waabishki, looks up to him, and stands up
"She too, has studied with you ponies."

>>129438
Mala looks away for a moment
"Well, they are an old enemy in the homeland of the Gnoll Dervishes...
He lowers his voice to a whisper
"They were thought of as slaves, or food..."
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129440
129443
>>129439
Spark is a bit confused.
"These names are... a bit strange. I will learn them the best of my ability."
He looks to the priest.
"Can you explain what a Mide is?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
74c2ecc
?
No.129441
129442
>>129439
Silver whispers back.

"Yes, that is pretty bad. I suppose they tried to keep gnolls away from zebras, back at Hoebuck?"
Anonymous
81872b4
?
No.129442
129444
>>129441
"No. Not at all. Maakie hired zebras for the same reason as gnolls. Some of them have their own history as pirates, warriors, and slavers."
Anonymous
81872b4
?
No.129443
129445
>>129440
There's a sort of lethargy to him as he lays there, with noticeable rises and lowering in his chest as he breathes heavily. But he raises his head towards Spark, and looks at him with big brown eyes. For a moment it seems like he will not speak to Spark, as he lays there and wheezes. But then he speaks to Spark
"I am the Midewinini. I commune with the Mystery, and the Mystical"
His voice is at once deep and rather hoarse. He wheezes.
"I lead the pack in their spiritual element, and teach them of history. I am also supposed to be a healer..."
He lays his head down
Silver "The Floof" Sword
74c2ecc
?
No.129444
129446
>>129442
"Huh. Were there ever any incidents between zebras and gnolls?"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129445
129446
>>129443
"That sounds good. I have some questions to ask you if you have the time."
Anonymous
81872b4
?
No.129446
129447
>>129444
"Mohlokemeli would argue with them. She did this more than once. Mohlabani would be snarky, or rude sometimes. Rêwîtiyek would talk badly about them on occassion when they were not around, and told one of them off one time that was very memorable. But there was never a fight, if that is what you mean. No."

>>129445
He slowly nods his head
"Very well"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
74c2ecc
?
No.129447
129448
>>129446
"I suppose none of them wanted to raise Maakie's ire."
Anonymous
81872b4
?
No.129448
129449
>>129447
"No... There wasn't much reason to, either. We all had our tasks to do, and we did it. It wasn't exactly friendship, though"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129449
129450
>>129448
"No, it doesn't sound like it."

Silver looks at the selection of available chests to buy with Mala.

"After we are done here, is there anything else you can think of you will need?"
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129450
129451
>>129449
The chests range from simple to more elegant patterns, mostly featuring cultural scenes from various locations, mostly in the Equestrian southeast. Mage Meadow Brooke features prominently on a nearby one, collecting honey from bees, and Daring Doo swinging on a vine

“I don’t know.... I have my old blanket. The one my mother gave me”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129451
129452
>>129450
Silver croutches down to look at the Daring Do one, muttering to himself: "Never understood appeal...is nothing like actual adventuring..."

He looks over at Mala.

"Well, bedspreads and pillows would be good ideas. What about things like toothbrushes or other personal items?"
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129452
129453
>>129451
It’s a jungle scene, and the Malaria is not accurately depicted

“Tooth brushes and pillows?”
He tilts his head, then begins to wag his tail
“Yes!”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129453
129454
>>129452
Silver smiles at the gnoll.

"I think I know of good store to find those at, once we are done here. Speaking of...see any chest you like?"
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129454
129455
>>129453
“I don’t... I don’t know. What did you mean by ‘actual adventuring?’”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129455
129456
>>129454
"You know, party of adventurers using might and magic to brave dangerous ruins and lairs for fame and fortune."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129456
129457
>>129455
“.... dangerous ruins? Fame? Fortune?”
He tilts his head again, and smiles with a partly open mouth showing off his teeth
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129457
129458
>>129456
"Yes, like stories my father told to me, stories which made me decide to leave home in search of adventures."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129458
129459
>>129457
He sits down
“And?” He says eagerly
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129459
129460
>>129458
"I am not sure how much more there is to tell, besides reciting stories I heard. In ancient times, ponies of extraordinary skill and ability would gather together to explore unknown lands and put down monsters or bandits that threatened ponykind. With might and magic, sword and spell, they faced challenges and fought beasts like of which are stuff of legend. They gathered great piles of artifacts and gold, and returned home to be greated by fanfare and applause by townponies."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129460
129461
>>129459
“That sounds incredible!”
He exclaims, wagging his tail as he sits looking up to Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129461
129462
>>129460
"That it does. It is not hard to imagine how enamored young Silver grew with idea. I trained for that kind of life for my entire foalhood, and left for it when I became adult. Admittedly reality is not all entirely same as stories, but I do not regret my choice of life."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129462
129463
>>129461
“I kind of wanted to as a cub...”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129463
129464
>>129462
"Hmm...well, I know I am old, but if you would like to join me..."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129464
129465
>>129463
“Join you in... what do you do, exactly? You are police auxiliary?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129465
129466
>>129464
"Little bit of adventurer, little bit of mercenary."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129466
129467
>>129465
Mala’s tail stops wagging, but sticks up behind him, and slowly starts to lower towards the floor.
“I can fight, and carry things... I may not be able to fly like that pony, but I am strong, and could run if given the room.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129467
129468
>>129466
Silver considers this for a few seconds, rubbing a hoof under his chin. When he stops, he offers a hoof to shake to Mala, and smiles at him.

"Mala, I would like to offer you a partnership, for us to work together."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129468
129469
>>129467
Mala again lights up, smiling with his slightly yellowed, and partly broken yet still somewhat menacing set of teeth. He takes a moment, but raises his right paw to Silver’s hoof, and tries to shake hold it. He doesn’t seem to know what to do, at first just holding his hoof, then shaking and failing to match Silver’s rhythm, never holding with a firm grip. His pads are large and soft, almost strangely soft. He has long claws that don’t seem to retract, and have been filed down to dull ends

“Work?! That’s great! What would you have me do?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129469
129470
>>129468
"It can vary from anything between clearing area of hostiles, recovering artifacts, guarding others. We will help each other when we get work, and split reward between us."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129470
129471
>>129469
“I can do those things, I think”
He tries to smile again
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129471
129472
>>129470
Silver smiles back.

"I would be honored to have you with me."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129472
129473
>>129471
Mala lets out a “Yip!,” a bark that sounds unlike any canine Silver knows. Other ponies look over in displeasure at the sound, but Mala has jumped to his feet

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129473
129474 129481
>>129472
Silver chuckles at the exuberant display.

"Someone sure sounds excited."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129474
129475
>>129473
“Yes”
Mala moves over besides Silver, makes a circle around him, and stands by Silver’s side as if called to heel

“It will be great I know”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129475
129476
>>129474
Silver gives Mala a hug.

"So do I."
Anonymous
12818c0
?
No.129476
129477
>>129475
And the gnoll is hugged. He is surprisingly fluffy, particularly along his spine

“So.... should I get the swinging pony, or is there a better one?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129477
129478
>>129476
"It is completely your choice. I will still pay for it, no matter what you choose."
Anonymous
4ea4d09
?
No.129478
129479
>>129477
“What would you choose?” He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
30ae8d7
?
No.129479
129480
>>129478
"I personally would choose something simple, but you mentioned Daring Do one. Would that be your choice?"
Anonymous
8af0a3a
?
No.129480
129484
>>129479
Mala looks back at the Daring Do chest
"You say it is nothing like adventuring... when I was young I liked the travel brochure because it showed jungles and high mountains, and I imagined it was like Zebrica and old Hyenia. Like what I saw in the motion picture. But my dad said no, Kaftaristan is plains and hills and semi-deserts where the rain does not fall for half a year. He says it is nothing like that.... but to me it still kind of represented what it meant to be a gnoll. To be out there where you belonged, and not a stranger in a city. Here I see a pony running through the jungle in what I think is supposed to be Equestria, and you tell me ponies will go out and find monsters and fight them... It is a pony doing what I wanted to as a cub. And if it really is nothing like that, then I can look at the chest and think I do it for real. I want this one."
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129481
129482 129483 129484
>>129473
Somepony
Or, if you want to be disgustingly PC about it, somecreature
Anonymous
beff1d9
?
No.129482
>>129481
You'll notice "somecreature" is used regularly in dialogue
I'm thinking about doing a detailed breakdown of ideologies and history in the My Little Pony alternative history
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129483
>>129481
Somepony gets it!
...or someling, somegriff, somerin, somedog... and whatever other species there are.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8cc65f9
?
No.129484
129485
>>129481
If Mala was a pony, I'd use somepony.

>>129480
Silver looks over at Mala, and smiles.

"Then that is one we will get."
Anonymous
8ce3e6b
?
No.129485
129486
>>129484
Mala taps his paw on the chest, his soft pads bouncing off with only a light "thud."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8cc65f9
?
No.129486
129487
>>129485
"Need anything else, or should we find associate to help us purchase what we picked?"
Anonymous
8ce3e6b
?
No.129487
129488
>>129486
"I suppose a few wash towels and bedsheets, but this is most of it"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8cc65f9
?
No.129488
129489
>>129487
"I know we can get those at other store, actually."
Anonymous
5eae9ff
?
No.129489
129490
>>129488
"Let's do it"
Mala follows
Silver "The Floof" Sword
f306d69
?
No.129490
129491
>>129489
Silver nods, and goes to find an associate to help him.
Anonymous
a91a311
?
No.129491
129492
>>129490
The associate recognizes Silver from earlier the same day, and trots over eager to help him. He keeps a slight distance from Mala and occasionally glances over at him
Silver "The Floof" Sword
f306d69
?
No.129492
129493
>>129491
While trying to assure him that Mala is just another friendly customer with Silver, he asks for his help in buying everything he and Mala picked out.
Anonymous
a91a311
?
No.129493
129494
>>129492
He scrunches a little at Silver’s implied accusation of impoliteness, but makes no response. He rings up the purchases and helps Silver carry the items to the cart, as does Mala. Mala shows that he has power in his back.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129494
129495
>>129493
"Wow! You are strong, Mala!"
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129495
129496
>>129494
Mala holds his tail high, and wags it. All of the items are in the cart
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129496
129497
>>129495
Silver hitches himself to the cart, and heads for the other store to buy a bedspread, towels for Mala, and gloves for Jubilosa.
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129497
129498
>>129496
More of a walk, but Silver makes it. Going inside, he finds a number of items, including bedspreads, towels, and even gloves made for griffins
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129498
129499
>>129497
Silver looks to Mala for what he wants, with regards to the bedspreads and towels.
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129499
129500
>>129498
For towels, white will do

"Well, you said if it were you, you would get something simple. So.... the simple sheets"
Mala points towards a set of brown sheets
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129500
129501
>>129499
"If you are sure. I am not one who will be using sheets."
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129501
129502
>>129500
Mala picks up the set of sheets
"This one"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129502
129503
>>129501
Silver nods, and heads for the gloves section.
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129503
129504
>>129502
Some different styles. Some fancier, some agricultural, some industrial. Some waterproof and some not. Brown leather, black, denim... Some are made for extended claws
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129504
129505
>>129503
Hmm...Silver looks for anything that's fancy yet sturdy, and made for extended claws.
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129505
129506
>>129504
White leather, and black leather gloves. Each have what resembles a sun symbol on them
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129506
129507
>>129505
He grabs a pair of each.

One last thing to look at: toothbrushes.
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129507
129508
>>129506
At first he sees a number of pony tooth brushes. There are none for Griffins. However, he finds one made for Diamond Dogs
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129508
129509
>>129507
Silver wonders first how griffons clean their beaks, then what a diamond dog's teeth look like. He picks a couple pony ones up, one for him and one for Khoi, and looks to Mala.

"Random question: are your teeth anything at all like diamond dog teeth?"
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129509
129510
>>129508
He tilts his head
"I don't think we had any in the..." He pauses for longer than normal, even for him
"Maybe?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129510
129511
>>129509
Silver compares a diamong dog one and a pony one to see what the difference between them is.
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129511
129512
>>129510
The pony version has a flatter head and shorter bristles, as well as a hook for a shoe to catch on. he diamond dog version has a thinner head and longer bristles, with a thinner handle. Basically, the diamond dog version is made for incisors and paws
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129512
129513
>>129511
He decides to get one for Mala, just in case. They don't happen to have any toothpaste, do they?
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129513
129514
>>129512
There is some toothpaste, Maybe it's wartime austerity, but the selection of toothpaste is lower, varying based mostly on the bleach content (for whitening)
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129514
129515
>>129513
Silver picks some with as little bleach as possible, preferably none, and then goes up front to pay for the stuff he got.
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129515
129516
>>129514
It's perhaps 20 or so bits, mostly because of the gloves. Mala is set, and so is Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129516
129517
>>129515
He pays for them, and heads home with Mala and his purchased items.
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129517
129518
>>129516
Silver makes it back as the sun lowers on the horizon. Mala helps bring the items up the stairs and inside. Khoi and Jubilosa are waiting inside
Silver "The Floof" Sword
271de33
?
No.129518
129519
>>129517
Silver smiles at the kirin and the griffon as he enters. He greets them on his way up helping to carry stuff upstairs into the empty bedroom.

"Hello!"
Anonymous
a44eeaa
?
No.129519
129520
>>129518
Jubilosa comes up, slightly stumbling. She smiles
"Hello!"

Khoi walks up a little more slowly behind her, and nods to Silver.

Mala walks on past, up the stairs
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129520
129521
>>129519
Silver looks at Jubilosa's haphazard walk.

"Had little bit too much to drink?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129521
129522
>>129520
"I haven't had too much at all! I just started..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129522
129523
>>129521
Silver just shrugs, and continues to help Mala carry and then put together his new furniture in his room. He looks at the gnoll during.

"Oh, if you are going to become my partner, it would be good idea to get you some proper armor and equipment. I will take you shopping when I am free tomorrow."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129523
129529
>>129522
"I haven't really had much armor... maybe some leather. But I saw what you were wearing. That would be good. I would really like to see what the ponies have"
He sounds a bit happier as he carries the things upstairs, and into the room
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129524
129525
Ready to get back to the doggos?
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129525
129526
>>129524
The Priest said he was willing to answer questions
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129526
129527
>>129525
"I heard the others talk about a spirit showing a sign when I approached the forest. Do you have any more insight to what it could mean?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129527
129528
>>129526
"There are many spirits and many signs. I don't know enough to give any specific answer. But I can tell you this. The natural world you see is not much separated from the spiritual. Almost everything has some spiritual counterpart, or spiritual side to it. And that is what they must have seen - the spiritual counterpart showing itself. It was what the sign said that must have been interesting."
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129528
129530
>>129527
"Have you seen many signs around before?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129529
129530
>>129523
"Good armor is must when adventuring."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129530
129531 129532
>>129529
He wags his tail
"Where are we going to go to?"

The bed states to take shape, with foundations, then a mattress and then finally the sheets ontop. Well, not finally, as Mala places an old blanket ontop of the bed

>>129528
"Yes, I have seen signs. Many signs. Just last spring I saw the sign of the Thunderbird. The Animiki. The Thunderbird belongs to the Upperworld. Every spring, it migrates, like most birds. It comes to fight the spirits of the Underworld, and of the Great Horned Serpent."
He wheezes rather deeply
"Makade said it was no Thunderbird nor sign of it. He said it was a plane of war, for the Equestrians. You will have to forgive Makade. Be patient with him. He was raised in a pony school further south. He knows many things. But he is ignorant about the spiritual world"
He pauses and blinks
"I did not see the sign of the Thunderbird migrating back in the Fall..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129531
129533
>>129530
"I am afraid I do not have much lined up at this moment, bht I will let you know when I do."
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129532
129533
>>129530
"Oh. Perhaps it is locked in combat with many dark forces."
Spark realizes what this probably meant, but comforts the priest pupper.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129533
129534 129537
>>129531
Mala looks at Silver, with his black muzzle and big, diamond ears
"Okay..."
He sets the chest in place, opens it, and tries to place his sheathed, curved sword into the chest. He finds that it doesn't quite fit, and instead places the sword next to the chest against the wall

>>129532
The priest still lays on his belly, seeming to swell in places. He looks about comparable in age to the Cheiftan, probably past middle age, but still not to old age.

"They are supposed to migrate back in the Fall. After the most dangerous of the underworld spirits have been quelled"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129534
129535
>>129533
"It may be that there are a lot more to deal with in these hard times."
Spark has the urge to pet, but it might not be seen as welcome in this culture.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129535
129536
>>129534
He does right himself, however
"Or perhaps I did not see the migration. I am not as able as I once was. What was this sign, you speak of?"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129536
129538
>>129535
"It looked like a clearing in the forest, kind of like a bed."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129537
129538
>>129533
"All I have is that I was going to help with corpse recovery for previous mission I had."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129538
129539 129540
>>129536
"Who spotted it, and what did they say?" He asks

>>129537
"Corpse recovery?" He tilts his head, and his ears twitch
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129539
129541 129562
>>129538
Silver nods.

"My last mission before yesterday was to clear quarry that had connected to old catacombs of undead. There were plenty of remains of damned ponies and zebras that need to be given proper burials afterwards."
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129540
129541
>>129538
Spark waves over his new friends.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129541
129542 129543
>>129540
Spark looks over to see that Makade is saring at him, and Waabishki is laying down, liking her leg after the leather strap has been removed. She looks up at him.

>>129539
Mala's big, black eyes are wide at Silver, and his mouth hangs partly open
"Wow..."
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129542
129544
>>129541
"The priest would like to hear about what you found in the forest."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129543
129544
>>129541
Silver looks up at his gnoll companion, confused.

"Eh? What about it?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129544
129545 129549
>>129542
Her ears stand up, twitch, and then she quickly stands up and runs over towards Miskobag, the priest.

Makade, already standing, walks more slowly over towards him, standing behind her

Waabishki, the white wolf, sarts talking to him
"We found a nest. Needles spread on the ground in a depression, with long, big tracks leading up to it. Just two strides away from where this pony was standing. I think it was a Sa'be"

>>129543
"I have never seen zombies before. I had heard about them... I did not think they were real... That is creepy"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129545
129546
>>129544
"Indeed they are, on both accounts. They are result of dark magic cast by necromancers."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129546
129547
>>129545
He looks up at Silver - his head is lower than his shoulders, though he is almost as tall as Silver - and his mouth goes lower as he stares up in silence for a moment. Then,
"Wow! That's incredible! You do this as a job?!?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129547
129548
>>129546
"Occasionally. Necromancers and undead are not all too common in Equestria."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129548
129550
>>129547
"Still... that is like living a film. Can I join in this?"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129549
129551
>>129544
"What do you think Miskobag?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129550
129551
>>129548
Silver smiles at him.
"Of course. I did ask you to be my partner, after all."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129551
129552 129553
>>129549
He looks over to Spark, slowly
"I will let her explain it"

She takes a step forward
"You were near a Sa'be nest. In the Seven Teachings, the Sa'be teaches us Honesty. I though maybe it was a sign to show that you are honest."

>>129550
He wags his tail again

"It'll be great! I know it will"
He looks around
"Well, the room looks about set up"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129552
129554
>>129551
"What all are the Seven Teachings?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129553
129555
>>129551
Silver looks around in Mala's room.

"Considering it was just bed and chest, that was very easy."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129554
129556
>>129552
He closes his eyes and nods slightly
"The Seven Teachings are virtues.
The Eagle teaches us love
The Buffalo teaches us respect
The Bear teaches us Courage
The Sa'be - the Giant - teaches us Honesty
We Ma'iingan must teach ourselves Humility
The Beaver teaches us Wisdom
And the Tortoise teaches us Truth"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129555
129558
>>129553
It's still mostly plain, with no big dresser, no posters, and no decorations, though there are windows

Mala jumps onto the bed, and lays on it looking at Silver

"It' a nice room. All to myself."

He smiles
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129556
129557
>>129554
"All of those except Sa'be are creatures you can see often. I'm just curious, but how did Sa'be get added to the list?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129557
129569
>>129556
"The Sa'be are one of the first created races, and dear to the spirit of creation. Because they are close to the spiritual, they are authentic. Honest to themselves. And they only show themselves to those who are honest. Many will lie and say them have seen them, only he who is honest tells the same in truth."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129558
129559
>>129555
"That it is, friend. If you ever feel like it needs spruced up, let me know."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129559
129560
>>129558
Mala looks up and around the room
"It looks good so far. I will earn things to add to it over time"
Mala leans his head down, and places his muzzle under the blanket
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129560
129561
>>129559
"Enjoy it, friend."

Silver pats the gnoll, then heads for Khoi and Jubilosa.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129561
129608
>>129560
Khoi and Jubilosa are sitting on the couches down stairs. Jubilosa has a wine bottle near her. Khoi looks up to Silver
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129562
129563
>>129539
The undertaker is one person who'll have a job no matter what
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129563
129564
>>129562
Kek
Also, Iron and Silver going to the next day soon. Very soon. Are you ready?
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129564
129565
>>129563
I wish I could say yes, but some deadlines are coming up very soon. I suppose I can still participate to a lesser extent.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129565
129566
>>129564
Just a few hours won't hurt maybe... Uh, when are you more fully available?
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129566
129568
>>129565
After the 28th I have only projects to turn in. Don't worry, I'll still be playing
673a4c2
?
No.129567
[1d10 = 2]
[1d10 = 6]
[1d10 = 8]
Eenie, Meanie, Minie, Moe, catch a tiger by its toe

1. Light House
2. Year of the cat
3. Flotsam
4. South Harbor
5. Monastery
6. The Monster's request
7. Reservoir
8. Hundred Year Flood Zone
9. Fort Prance
10. Sanitarium
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129568
>>129566
Ah, alright
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129569
129570
>>129557
"How do you learn from each of these when the Sa'be is so elusive? It is hard to study what is often unseen."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129570
129571
>>129569
He does another small nod, closing his eyes and reopening them when his head is level
“You do indeed think like a pony. You would get along well with Makade. Teaching is not some one way act, like a teacher before a set of students, silent and listening. It is two ways, teacher and student. The student is active, learning from the teacher. Observing and pursuing knowledge. When you take the pup along for the hunt, you show them how to track, but they must listen and learn themselves. So it is with the lessons the spirits and the animals have for the Ma’iignan, and what the Ma’iignan must teach ourselves.

Take for example the lesson the eagle teaches us. The eagle, when they court and bond, fly high into the sky, and hold each other by the claws. When they have flown so high they see the land under them as far as their sharp eyes will show them, they close their wings and dive to the ground. It is a splendid display as they spiral together, and only at the last moment do they break apart and soar upwards, before they are smashed against the ground. From this display, we Ma’iignan learn what it means to love - to tie yourself to another even in great danger or risk to self. That is how we learn. Through absorbing the wisdom nature provides.”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129571
129572
>>129570
"It will take me some time to understand, but I am willing to try."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129572
129573
>>129571
His eyes slowly turn over towards the white wolf, who is now standing beside and slightly in front of Spark. She listens intently, with her head lowered below her shoulder Makade is behind Spark a little further back, and is out of sight. Spark does not see his reaction.

“Learning does indeed take time... it can take a lifetime or more. Waabishki has been studying under me since she was a pup. She is a third degree Midew now. I think she will have to become the Midewinini soon”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129573
129574
>>129572
"What all does the Midewinini do?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129574
129575
>>129573
“We carry the spiritual knowledge of our people, teach it from one generation to the next, and are the spiritual leaders of the band.”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129575
129576
>>129574
"Any sort of ceremonies?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129576
129577
>>129575
He nods again that way
“There are indeed ceremonies. There are many ceremonies. Performed in the Midewigamig and outside of it. Ceremonies for the passage into each season, for birth, and for marriage and for death. Ceremonies for the naming of a puppy, for remembrance of the dead, and remembrance of war... and more.”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129577
129578
>>129576
"Are they for your own kind only, or might you invite me some time to one?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129578
129579
>>129577
He gives a weak smile
“It is not normally for outsiders. They do not usually care. We consider our traditions special. We shall see.”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129579
129580
>>129578
"I'm honored to be considered. Well, for now I need to finish my business in the forest, then I can begin work for Ziibe. I will certainly love to return to learn more from you if you will have me."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129580
129581
>>129579
He nods his head again. He does not close his big brown eyes, but keeps them on Spark.
“We shall see.”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129581
129582
>>129580
Spark nods in reply and turns to the two behind him.
"Are you going to stay here, or would you like to accompany me through the woods?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129582
129583
>>129581
Makade
“You think we will just let you go back?”

Waabishki
“Where are you going?”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129583
129584
>>129582
"I need to explore a little more to make sure this place is safe from changelings or other monsters as I promised I would do."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129584
129585
>>129583
Makade looks around, and his ears swivel every which way. Waabishki says “Monsters... okay”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129585
129586
>>129584
"I figured that you wouldn't want me going around on my own, since you still don't fully trust me. So you can guide me around different spots to check, or just keep an eye on me."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129586
129587
>>129585
Makade looks up to the sky, trying to see through the clearing of the canopy

Waabishki
“What are you looking for? There are many, many creatures the ponies call ‘monsters.’”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129587
129588
>>129586
"Well, it changes whatever it is, so we just have to find something that changes to attack us."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129588
129589
>>129587
“Are you talking about the doubles?” She asks

“Quiet. If there are planes, we must hear them” Makade continues his somewhat spooked stance
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129589
129590
>>129588
Spark takes a listen.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129590
129591
>>129589
A bird chirps along its morning song. There is no droning of engines.
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129591
129592
>>129590
Spark remains quiet. Perhaps the wolves have vastly better hearing.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129592
129593
>>129591
Waabishki: “Incredible. He doesn’t believe in the Sa’be when its own nest is right in front of him, but he sure does believe in planes.”

No immediate sound, though other sounds come from the village, like the pattering of paws.
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129593
129594
>>129592
"Is it coming this way, Makade?"
Spark ponders how little contact the wolves have had with ponies to not know of their industrial revolution and the events of the war.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129594
129595
>>129593
He bares his teeth to Spark
“You tell me. Did you agree to shoot up a flare into the sky with your horn when you found our location?”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129595
129596
>>129594
"The only time I used my horn was back at the mine to repel the monsters I encountered. There would be no way to trace it here."
Anonymous
570c821
?
No.129596
129597
>>129595
He closes his mouth, with a general look of displeasure. He looks around again, then lowers his tail and turns around, moving back a few paces. He tries to pick up the rifle he was carrying earlier.

Waabishki: “If you are looking for Changelings, why did you come up here?”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129597
129598
>>129596
"Because the main changeling force refuses to go into forests. Some say there is a monster there. And since we were attacked by such, I figure that we need to make sure no more are about to strike. If it is a rival changeling force, then to keep both of us safe, it is best to keep the problem from boiling over."
Spark tries to take a look for the plane.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129598
129599
>>129597
The sky is almost perfectly clear. Makade looks at him.

Waabishki: “.... Are Changelings fighting Changelings?”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129599
129600
>>129598
"No idea. Whatever is causing the monster attacks needs to be stopped. Otherwise the changelings outside the forest might just change their minds about the forest and roll in with tanks."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129600
129601
>>129599
She twitches her ears in concern, as a smile disappears

Makade comes in
“You can tell them we have not been harboring any changing, rebel or otherwise. I have made sure of that.”
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129601
129602
>>129600
"I don't think they will be so kind as to care if these attacks don't stop. That is why I have take up this request. Otherwise neither of use are going to have any relationship with the changelings beside combat. If you don't want to tag along, you don't have to. However, I am going to have to make sure there is no more threat in the forest in order to keep the peace."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129602
129603
>>129601
"And if we can help track down these rebel Changelings? What will they offer us?" He asks
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129603
129604
>>129602
"For starters they won't invade. Second, I'm sure that they will not mind trade in the future. Rushing relations with changelings on the warpath with the ponies eastward is not the wisest move."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129604
129605
>>129603
Makade comes closer
"Then perhaps they will appreciate this token"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129605
129606
>>129604
Spark steps back.
"It is not wise to make brash decisions that will impact your whole tribe."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129606
129607
>>129605
"Fine then. Go, pony"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129607
129609
>>129606
Spark nods and heads off into the woods.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129608
129609
>>129561
The unicorn waves at Khoi, and heads to the couch. He pulls the toothbrush he got for Khoi, and gives it to her.

"Here, I got toothbrush for you."

He also gives Jubilosa both sets of gloves.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129609
129610 129612
>>129607
Makade stands straight, and watches Spark. Waabishki is confused, and walks over to Makade.
"What was he about?"
"I have no idea. But stand firm as you would against a bear. Ponies do not show you respect when you show force, but you will know their lack of respect without it. He tells us the doubles are spooked. Either he tells the truth or he is lying to us and they are scheming. Either way, we are in danger. Get your bow, and prepare."
Waabishki is not normally inclined to accept his interpretation of events. But having no more information than he, and knowing no better, she walks off back to the village, and gathers her bow

Spark has a better view of the forest now, with light breaking through areas of the canopy. There is a monotony the endless trees, expanding in every direction. It may be peaceful, or perhaps even terrifying, depending on your perspective.

>>129608
She looks at the toothbrush in almost confusion, but takes it with her own magenta aura

Jubilosa takes the gloves and looks down at them. She looks up and smiles mischievously at Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129610
129611
>>129609
Silver smiles mischieviously back at Jubilosa, then looks over to Khoi.

"What is it?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129611
129613 129679
>>129610
She looks at him and blinks
"You gave it to me"
Shimmering Spark
dae9862
?
No.129612
>>129609
Spark is perhaps both, because he is alone in a forest. He continues his rather aimless search for the monster.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129613
129614
>>129611
"No no, I mean what is wrong?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129614
129615
>>129613
"... Nothing is wrong" She answers, confused
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129615
129616
>>129614
After a couple seconds, Silver shrugs and joins the two in lounging around.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129616
129617
>>129615
Khoi places the toothbrush on the table, and sits down

Jubilosa picks up the bottle of wine
"Want some?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129617
129618
>>129616
Silver makes a small grimace, but he accepts, taking a small drink of the liquid and swallowing quickly.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129618
129619
>>129617
A red wine, ever so slightly sweet

Jubilosa picks up the bottle to show the label to show to Silver
"A Sicameonese wine"
She grimaces
"I don't like to think how it got here... But I am glad to have it"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129619
129620
>>129618
"Yes...I am not biggest fan of wine, but I will admit that was not bad. It explains why you have had so many."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129620
129621
>>129619
"Oh I haven't even finished the bottle"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129621
129622
>>129620
"Huh. Nevermind then."

He shuffles about awkwardly after that reveal.

"So...I know he was from different part of Griffonia, but does this house at all remind you of home?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129622
129623
>>129621
"Oh this is like somegriff's house, just not mine. I lived in a small house on a hill in the town, and in a small apartment in the city."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129623
129624
>>129622
"Huh. And where did you live, Khoi?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129624
129625
>>129623
"In a farm outside a village"

Jubilosa
"We were both on farms, sorta"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129625
129626
>>129624
"I lived out in middle of farms, before I moved here."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129626
129627
>>129625
"Oh?" She moves a little closer to him
"Tell us more"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129627
129628
>>129626
"I lived up north outside of Manehattan before War. It was just simple log cabin I had lived in for many years, on hill near some local farms. I helped fix up farmers' tools for Bits after I had retired."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129628
129629
>>129627
"Log cabin... Sounds lovely"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
46ec1b5
?
No.129629
129630
>>129628
"That it was..."

Silver sighs, and looks at the two.

"So...either of you have any future plans?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129630
129631
>>129629
Khoi:
"Yes. I am to work with this 'Iron.' If not with him, then someone else."

Jubilosa:
"Future? What is wrong with now? There's a nice house, and there's wine. It's the best it's been since I left Midora, and even then there wasn't a nice house"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
71d95bc
?
No.129631
129632
>>129630
Silver nods to Khoi, and smiles at Jubilosa.

"That is fair. I am glad to know you are doing well, though!"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129632
129633
>>129631
She moves a little, but she smiles. At least she's not like she was in the morning

Khoi gives a small nod.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129633
129634
>>129632
"I had other plans for what to do today, but it looks like I will have to do them tomorrow."

The unicorn gets up and stretches out on the floor.

"I am excited to try bed out, after all of heavy lifting done today."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129634
129635
>>129633
Jubilosa,
"Oh yeah. Bedroomm's nice. It's gotta big bed, a big nice balcony. Like, a nice balcony. Some weird stuffed dog thing. A globe..."
Jubilosa stands up, and grabs the bottle.

Khoi smiles, and covers her mouth with her hoof
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129635
129636
>>129634
"A saw little bit of it earlier. It is certainly fanciest bedroom I will ever have been in."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129636
129637
>>129635
"Yeah... can I join?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129637
129638
>>129636
"Oh, yes, of course!"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129638
129639
>>129637
Khoi has her right foreleg hiding her face

"Oh, great. I don't have to share a bed with Khoi"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129639
129640
>>129638
"Oh, you did not want to share bed with Khoi? But you two are rather cute together."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129640
129641 129679
>>129639
"Heheheh" Jubilosa smiles

This actually causes a response from Khoi
"What does that mean?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129641
129642
>>129640
"I saw how you treated Jubilosa back in Hoebuck. You have developed special relationship with her. I think it is rathe nice, and cute."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129642
129643
>>129641
"Oh. Yes." Khoi smiles. "Friendship like the ponies do. I think."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129643
129644
>>129642
"I suppose so. I never knew ponies have different friendship compared to others, but yes, very ponylike."

The unicorn yawns, indicating how tired he is.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129644
129645
>>129643
Jubilosa walks up next to Silver, and places a wing around him
"Let me escort you"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129645
129646
>>129644
He smiles at the griffon and lets her lead him to the bedroom.

"Oh, thank you!"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129646
129647
>>129645
It's a reasonably big room, with a big bed adorned with pillows. Silver can see the balcony outside, and the stuffed dog-like-but-probably-not-a-dog by the wall
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129647
129648
>>129646
Silver would gravitate to the balcony if it weren't so late. As it is, the bed he gets on is far more appealing at the moment.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129648
129649 129679
>>129647
Silver feels better than he did last night at least. There are some long scratches on the headboard. Jubilosa places the wine bottle on the table next to the bed, and jumps on. Through the big windows, Silver has some view of the harbor at night
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129649
129650
>>129648
Silver looks out of the window.

"It is beautiful sight."

He looks back to Jubilosa.

"But it is not as beautiful as this sight right in front of me."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129650
129651
>>129649
She smiles awkwardly
"Heh heh heh heh... Coo"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129651
129652
>>129650
Silver smiles back at her.

"So...do you want to get 'intimate'?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129652
129653
>>129651
Gasps
"Why, whatever do you mean? Is this some special pony friendship?"
She smiles mischievously at Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129653
129654
>>129652
The unicorn chuckles, and holds onto his griffon by the sides.

"Oh, very special. If you want, I can show you how it is done."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129654
129655 129656
>>129653
She puts on each glove
"Oh, you can, can you? Well teach me, pony"
Anonymous
f9e8634
?
No.129655
>>129654
>not allowing your GF to unintentionally dig her claws into your back from the sheer passion
Get it? Griff-friend?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129656
129657
>>129654
The unicorn smiles mischieviously at his griffon before kissing her.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129657
129658
>>129656
Her eyes express surprise. Kissing the beak is still a bit odd. Her tongue is rather small, and there's a smell generally of wine. At least it's not octopus.

She opens her beak and receives him.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129658
129659
>>129657
She can feel Silver's Sword quickly unsheath and grow against her lower abdomen. He grips his griffon tighter.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129659
129660
>>129658
Her wings relax and spread out, slowly covering over Silver. She places a gloved claw on his shoulder, then lowers it down
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129660
129661
>>129659
Silver breaks the kiss to look at the griffon beside him.

"How do you want to do it?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129661
129662
>>129660
"I should ask you. Do you want to be on top or should I? Want some wine, maybe?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129662
129663
>>129661
"You have not been on top yet. And yes, I will take some wine."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129663
129664
>>129662
She smiles, moves to partly stand up on the bed, and brings the wine bottle over to Silver. She raises her tail up to bring the fluffy end over toward's Silver's right
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129664
129665
>>129663
He turns onto his back, Sword silhouetted proudly against his abdomen before he uses his magic to aim it straight into the air. He takes a moderate swing of the wine.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129665
129666
>>129664
Probably a 12% alcoholic content, as to be expected. If it was cut with water, it hasn't lost its flavor

She pulls her wings up and walks over him, placing a claw on each side of him and her hind legs on each side of him. She pulls herself up to where her head is just past his, and she looks down. Her body is long and slender, over top of Silver's barrel. Her fluffy feathered chest is above his, not far from his muzzle. Her tail is raised and playfully swings side to side, with the tuft dancing about

"Alright, are you ready?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129666
129667
>>129665
The unicorn smiles, a common feature of him.

"For you? Always."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129667
129668
>>129666
He says, with satanic trips

She smiles back to him, or tries to anyways, and grabs the wine bottle
"We're gonna need more of this"
She takes a long drink, puts the bottle back, and slowly lowers her rear onto Silver. Silver can feel fur, then flesh as she tries to find the fit. Her thin lips rub against Silver as she rubs up and down against him, smiling at him with lidded eyes. Then, she tries to press herself onto him, moving her lips apart slowly, then she moves off, and back on, then off and on, slowly wetting herself and Silver. Finally, with an "ungth" She forces Silver into her. It's kind of a tight grip and he isn't all the way in, but the bird is trying

She spreads her legs a little further apart, moves herself a little more upright, and lets herself fall onto Silver, forcing him deeper in. She bucks up her legs to pull him out a little, and Silver can feel the grip pulling against him. She slides down on him again and this time, he goes deeper as she is wetter. Silver has a pretty good look of her long, slender and almost white tan belly. She smiles drunkenly to him
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129668
129669
>>129667
The unicorn holds onto her hips, help her to move up an down on his length. He bites his lip at the view he's getting and the feelings she's giving him.

"Mmm...you look amazing, Jubilosa."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129669
129670
>>129668
Her legs are long and slender. Less massive and muscular than Silver's or any similar pony, especially an Earth Pony, but tall. They have plenty of spring in them, which she uses to move her rear up and down. She arches her back so that her hindquarters are angeled more above him, while her face is above his. Still, Silver can feel himself slide in and out with a bit of an angle, hitting some of her walls with more force than others. It is fortunate that there are still remnants of Silver's friendship with her from the previous night inside of her, as she is fairly tight. She winces in pain at the end of each movement, closing her eyes

"Th-thanks. You're not the cutest griff I've met. But you might be the sweetest"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129670
129671
>>129669
"You mean this is not cutest face you have ever seen?"

He waggles his eyebrows at her. A squirt of pre from his cockhead inside of her joins last night's "friendship" to help keep things nice and lubricants.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129671
129672
>>129670
"Hehehehe"

She lowers herself to him for a moment, and presses herself against his chest floof, wrapping her wings around him. For a moment she lays ontop of him, dreamily staring into his eyes, occasionally wincing at the mismatch of their sexual equipment Then she picks her hind legs, and starts moving over Silver again, arching her back to gain a more vertical angle even as her chest is low
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129672
129673
>>129671
Silver for his part is content to stay there and enjoy the bliss. He holds onto his partner for dear life as he stares into her eyes.

"Oh Jubilosa...thank you for this. This feels heavenly."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129673
129674
>>129672
"No, thank you, for this beach-"
Jubilosa pulls away from Silver, righting herself aand sitting cowgirl on Silver, evidenty wanting to twist around and look to the harbor. But as she does so, her eyes go wide and she stops her sentence to realase and "unck" moan. Silver's gone all the way inside her, and he can feel that he's hit her cervix or otherwise reached the end of her accessible reproductive interior. She closes her beak, and pulls up, now pushing herself up from this upright position

"Do you... want me to go harder?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129674
129675
>>129673
He doesn't immediately answer, stuck between the ecstacy of having reached her deepest depths and the concern for his partner.

"Are you alright, Jubilosa?"
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129675
129676
>>129674
"It's, it's fine. I got stabbed yesterday. Making friendship with a partner who is too big for me is not as bad as being stabbed. Besides, barbs hurt almost as much."

She continues moving up and down over him
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129676
129677
>>129675
He returns his hooves to her hips to help her thrust up and down. He lets out a small moan.

"Okay then. However you want me, Jubilosa, you take me."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129677
129678
>>129676
"I've never taken from a pony before.."
For a moment her eyes are almost angry, like she wants to take out her rage for the (perceived) rape of her homeland on Silver's dick. Of course she's incapable of returning even the pain it causes her but there is a noticeable increase in the speed of her movements, up and down over him, massaging him grip a grip that never varies as a pony's does, but is naturally tight around him. She takes him, forcing her beak together and closing her eyes, spreading her legs further apart and placing her claws on the headboard above Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129678
129680
>>129677
If it's how she wants him, he won't argue. He instead leans his head back, enjoying the moment. Jubilosa's name can be heard softly and quietly being whispered from Silver's lips.
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129679
Spoilered
>>129611
"Dobby is free!"

>>129640
Jajajajaja*

>>129648
>Scratches on the headboard
Kinky
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129680
129681
>>129678
Her angry expression slowly melts as her eyes go upwards, and a smile moves across her face

"Volador Jubilosa" She almost whispers to him. Her speed stays at a steady high but not rushed pace. She moves her back around, mostly to keep her head and chest close to him but her rear at a closer to perpendicular angle. Still, Silver can feel himself pounding into her at changing angles, hitting her insides in different ways as he moves around in her. Her hind legs have more than a little spring to them, picking up the speed and pulling further away, and letting silver almost half way out, until his medial ring brushes against her lips in every pull and push.

As her hind pulls up and down she lets out a few soft moans as time goes by....

Then her eyes widen and she stops, falling onto him. She scratches the head board once then twice, thwen hits Silver on the chest. It doesn't really hurt with the soft gloves but it's clearly a scratching motion. The she wraps her forelegs around his shoulders, forces her body onto her, and hugs him, almost trembling with greater moaning
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129681
129682 129684
>>129680
She can hear his unsteady breathing, a sign that he got close before she stopped. He wraps his forelegs around her in a tight embrace.

"You are amazing..."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129682
129683 129684
>>129681
It takes her a moment, breathing heavily. But she recovers, and stands up over Silver, looking down at him with a smile
"hehehehe"

And she picks back up, pumping up and down, far enough out to let his ring rub against her lips, and far enough inside to nearly touch her cervix. She's as fast before, in and out
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129683
129684
>>129682
He moans, looking up at the beautiful griffon riding him. She can feel him throb and quiver followed by a squirt of pre splattering on her cervix.

"Jubilosa...I-I am so close..."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129684
129685
>>129681
>>129682
Of course, she doesn't stand up until he cuddles with her for a moment. She doesn't have anywhere else she needs to be, so she spends the time with him

>>129683
She grins at him, and continues her work, moving up and down over him
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129685
129686
>>129684
His breathing turns into snorting. He lets out a very ponylike nicker before his breath/snorting picks up pace. She can feel his shaft clench and his head flare out inside of her.

"J-Jubilosa, I am-!"

He doesn't get the word out before Jubilosa feels it: a rope of white-hot stallion seed, splattering all over her insides and even being deposited through her cervix and straight into her robe. It's followed by another rope, then another, and another, and the griffon quickly begins to feel like a stuffed turkey as the volume of spunk is too great for her womb to handle, forcing it to expand and distend her belly outwards.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129686
129687
>>129685
Her eyes go wide again, and her face has an expression of almost concern. She tries to keep pumping, though she forces him closer into her, and her pace slows down steadily, as Silver can feel himself overly lubricated inside of her
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129687
129688
>>129686
"NGH! JUBILOSA!"

He keeps pumping ropes into her, thoroughly stuffing her to the brim. After a weak eight and finally ninth ropes, Silver finally collapses, breathing heavily and looking dreamingily into Jubilosa's eyes.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129688
129689
>>129687
Jubilosa closes her otherwise wide eyes, and keeps her beak tight as she continues moving on him, up and down. Silver's ejaculation causes her to slow down and keep him deeper in her, and she moves each claw to each side. It's not until sometime after he finishes that she stops moving.

She stares right down into Silver's eyes with her own gold, and makes one final movement of her hip with an "umph." Slowly, she pulls herself up and off, with a "r'ow" and a scratch of the bed next to him. She lays down on top of him, herself breathing heavily
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129689
129690
>>129688
The unicorn cuddles his griffon partner after their spectacular finish. He smiles in contentment.

"It gets better and better with every consecutive time."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129690
129691
>>129689
Griffin is cuddled
"Hehehehe"
Nice feathers on the top, and fur down lower. Her wings will arch and back in more... emotional moment, but now, they are relaxed and partly spread, covering Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129691
129692
>>129690
"Ahhhh...I could stay like this forever...embraced with you..."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129692
129693
>>129691
"Go ahead... It takes my mind off things... I don't mind"
She moves her foreleg around him, to hug him
"You're kind of fluffy. You know that? A lot of fur here. Heh."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129693
129694
>>129692
He hugs back and chuckles at her comment.

"Yes, it is my winter coat. Is very useful when it gets cold out, keeps me warm...and it is wonderful to use for cuddling, too.v
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129694
129695
>>129693
She reaches around and grabs at his back, as if trying to feel for the coat
"I don't really have much for the winter. I guess I'll just have to rely on you to keep me warm"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129695
129696
>>129694
It is quite soft and indeed warm. She can feel small amounts of heat escape from between the layers of fur as she disturbs it.

"You can always count on me to keep you warm."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129696
129697
>>129695
"Hehehehe"
She sits up on the bed, and reaches over, trying to get the bottle. If it had more liquid inside, she would have spilled it. She takes another long drink, finishing the bottle

"Keeps me feeling good" She eases down, laying partly on top of Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129697
129698 129699
>>129696
Silver yawns, scootches the blankets out from under them, and uses them to cover them both. He gives her one last kiss.

"Goodnight, Jubilosa."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129698
129700
>>129697
For a moment, she frowns, or seems to. Then she cuddles up next to him, tucks her wings in, and lays down under the blankets and touching Silver

"Goodnight..."
Spirit of a Sardonic Economist
c7c1156
?
No.129699
>>129697
>no pillow talk
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129700
129701
>>129698
Silver peaks open an eye at Jubilosa.

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129701
129702
>>129700
"Hehe, yeah. I think I did"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129702
129703
>>129701
"I get feeling we will be adding plenty more scratches in that headboard in future. I thought you did absolutely wonderful on top."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129703
129704
>>129702
She looks at him awkwardly for a moment, before laughing
"Hahaha, maybe... I don't mind mounting you. If you're too tired to do it"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129704
129705
>>129703
"I might take you up on that offer occasionally. But I am still big, strong enough stallion to top."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129705
129706
>>129704
She moves her foreleg and claw across Silver's side in a kind of slap
"Sure you are"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129706
129707
>>129705
"Heheh..."

He holds tightly onto Jubilosa.
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129707
129708
>>129706
Griffin is held tightly

"I wish every night could be like this. Wine, nice house, nice food, nice view... not a care in the world"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
65eae7d
?
No.129708
129709
>>129707
"It would indeed be nice. We can do our best to make it like that, though. We have everything we would need already. And we have each other."
Anonymous
673a4c2
?
No.129709
129710 129711
>>129708
"We just need more wine... I think there is more downstairs... You know, I am not so sure I want to go to Aquilia... be a typist or secretary... live in a small apartment... I would live here if I could. In this house I mean. Not so sure I like this city as much"
Spirit of