/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

1531796112133.png
Occupied Equestria - Red Heart
c73OJ
?
No.111000
111002
Welcome back to the Latest Thread of Occupied Equestria

Onyx, Spark and Brie settle down for the night in a cabin in the woods along with a set of recently rescued ponies, saved from Changeling cocoons, as well as the changelings who sought to take them captive, who are themselves locked away as captives.

In Baltimare, Silver, Dark Star, Iron, and now Midnight Lily do their last preparations before seeking to take on a creature smuggling operation in a port-side neighborhood
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111002
111003 111004
>>111000
Spark keeps watch over the curious changelings.
c73OJ
?
No.111003
111004 111005 111051
>>110993 →
"Well, 'Iron,' there is no Black Cauldron looking for you around here"

Then, a tap on his shoulder
"psst! What are you doing? Come back here"

>>110999 →
When dark Star enters the store, it's kind of fancy. Bluish-violet walls, and weapons in glass display cases. Dark Star has a decent choice of weaponry, including of the more "medieval" style as it seems to be subject to fewer government regulations than firearms, and thus still popular and widely available

>>111001 →
Skies keeps the smile on her face, then breaks away eye contact from Midnight, and starts to speak. As she speaks, the smile fades away, and is replaced slowly with more spite

"The Democrats think that the course of history is tending towards more... Equality. Equalization as countries become bigger and the masses richer. The Markists go a few steps further, and believe that Equality is not merely a tendency but the teleology of history itself... that nations, cultures, classes, and racial distinctions will be burned away as the locomotive of history steams on towards its end... The Markists also believe that the old order - the Nationalists, the Aristocrats, the Moneyed... will not go gently into the night, but will fight back with all force and fury..."
Skies goes back to the both, and lays down on her stomach, with her left hooves sticking over the edge
"I hate to be the villains in someone else's play, but if that is what is left to me... No. I believe, as all who take the time of day to think about things do, that there is an order inherent in Nature. A natural hierarchy. And that anything contrary to this natural order is neither functional nor beautiful. And that societies and individuals are no more exempt from this universal law than are the winds, rains, the Sun and the soil. But just like all of those things, good governance requires more than a little tending by ponies on the best of days..."

>>111002
Um... they are silent?
\r
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111004
111007
>>111003
"Oh..."
She clearly wasn't expecting this much of an answer
>>111002
That reminds me, Onyx checks on the other ponies that the changelings ated.

Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111005
111007 111008
>>111003
Iron, feeling the poke, nods at the two of them, then walks away to give them space.

He decides to walk to a nearby table, hoping the poker will follow.

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111007
111008 111009 111010
>>111004
Dawson has awoken and is in threat response mode, standing on all fours and looking around. Rose has awoken and seems very fatigued. Red Wine is twitching but not up. Ruby is coming over to Dawson and Rose, happy the two are up

>>111004
Skies is almost confused

>>111005
They go over. Yes, it is indeed Black Cauldron
"Who is he? The Unicorn?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111008
111010 111012
>>111005
>>111007
The Unicorn in question joins them. "Silver Sword. I am, uh..." He looks over at Iron. "Well, friend might be what I would say. He would probably just say 'associate'."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111009
111012 111014
>>111007
Onyx steps over and gently nudges Red Wine
"Any serious injuries I need to help tend to? Or just your prides?"

If Blue Skies is almost confused Midnight IS confused.
"I wasn't aware there was so much behind you being here. My answer feels almost lacking now..."
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111010
111012
>>111007
Iron smiles as he sits down.
"I got a certain somepony who was interested in your potion making. That is the pony."
He pauses for a bit.
"It is a big order, but I think you can manage. Are you available for it?"
>>111008
He nods at Silver.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111012
111013 111015 111016 111023
>>111009
“Well, I am not from this continent... there is mich more to it than that... anyways...”

>>111008
“Uh... okay”
She is a zebra who is almost as big as a stallion (but clearly smaller than Silver) with a black lower jaw

>>111008
“Uh... Hi associate of Iron”
She waves, then awkwardly extends a hoof after a moment, as if uncertain she wanted to do so at first

>>111010
“A big order, you say?” She says, smiling
“I think I might be able to do it”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111013
111017 111018
>>111012
The big olden unicorn matches her hoofshake alongside a friendly smile. "It is nice to meet you, Cauldron. Iron has told me bit about you."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111014
111015
>>111009
Red Wine is not awoken yet, but he starts to move

Dawson
“Pride? I was drained by a Changeling and cocooned! They even cut my foreleg... it already seems to be bandaged though...”

Rose:
“I think I’m color blind”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111015
111017 111019
>>111014
"Nope, not color blind. We're all just different shades of drained-of-color. Well if you ponies are fine, help me wake up Wine."
>>111012
"Oh... I am... Sorry for asking, I can tell it is a sensitive subject."
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111016
>>111012
BRB, doing math for a sec. I might've calculated wrong.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111017
111021 111022
>>111013
Her eyes go wide in fear
“What did he say?”

>>111015
Dawson:
“Oh, just place a cigarette next to his nose, that’ll do it”

Red Wine starts to wake up. Or at least, he moves his head up from his position lying on his back
“Ugh...”
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111018
111022
>>111013
Ok, the price amped up slightly, Silver, since I'm a dunce. Now the price is 3650 bits on your part. Will that change your decision to buy the potions?
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111019
111021
>>111015
Skies:
“No... it’s important to remember why I am here. Why I take risks”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111021
111025
>>111017
"Great, there's number three. Glad to see you're all alive, and I'd bet Ruby is too."

>>111019
"If that's how you feel... What can you tell me about the others?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111022
111023 111025
>>111017
"That you were kind, generous, smart, that he could trust and rely upon you completely, that you have charm and grace, that you were beautiful beyond words...that your cooking is amazing." He maintains his smile. "Really, he made you seem like you were most greatest, most important mare in his entire life. I was kind of jealous."

>>111018
No, just means Silver'll be that much farther from his spending goals.

*secretly hopes that there will be money from this job, or that Iron wille ventually pay Silver back*
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111023
111024 111025
>>111012
Iron retells the order: 6 Potions of Cure Moderate Wounds (1800 GP), 6 Potions of Reduce Person (Pony) (1500 GP), 6 Potions of Pass Without Trace (300 GP), 6 Potions of Invisibility (1800 GP) and 4 Cure Light Wounds (200 GP)
"Take 2200 bits from the bit pouch I left on the table of your home, the later Silver can pay up, which is 3350 bits."
>>111022
While he did have the mentality of being a lot more outgoing and confident after his failures, he can't help but blush like he does as Silver retells what he said about her.
"Whenever you are ready, Silver."
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111024
>>111023
*the latter Silver will pay up,
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111025
111026 111027 111028
>>111021
Skies:
“What others? You mean the other volunteers? Well, there’s Dark Star. He can be sweet. When he wants to be. He’s kind of racist. There’s Silver Sword. He’s sweet. Kind of doesn’t understand boundaries though. Then there’s Iron. He’s a bratty teenager who was probably a very big fish in his little pond back where he came from”

>>111022
“D’aww.... he said all of that?”
She seems happy, and even raises her tail in an almost tail-wag
Skies would tell something if she were there. I guess since she isn’t, I shouldn’t bother myself with it

>>111023
“Damn... that’s a hell of an order”
She seems a little daunted

>>111021
Ruby:
“I’ve been here”

Dawson speaks to Rose
“Are you okay, sweetie?” He caresses her hair
“Look at those bastards did to you”

Dawson asks Onyx:
“Are they gone?”
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111026
111030
>>111025
Iron feels a bit worried, with the little blush on his cheeks still there, but puts a smile for her.
"You have time. If you need any help with menial stuff, I am there."
Her happy demeanor from Silver's input only makes his heart flutter.
(What a view~)
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111027
111029 111030 111031
>>111025
Silver nods. "Every bit of it. Sounded like you were extra special to him, and he was little shy and trying to find way to say it all. He also talked lot about how you are best potionmaker in city. I have not seen better salespony routine in my life. Even gave me potion he bought from you as 'free sample' to prove its quality."

I'd like to hear it, just for fun.
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111028
111030
>>111025
Bat:
"Nice to see you are very positive about them. I assume you are leading the mission?"

Rock:
"I meant that'd you'd be glad. As for the bugs... They're still here."
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111029
>>111027
While Iron knows Silver's doing a favor, he can't help but feel quite embarrassed from basically him spouting out all the things Iron said about her without warning, only reddening his cheeks even further, putting to show his unwanted chaste and shy demeanor.
(I bet my father would have done the same simply to get me like this.)
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111030
111031 111032 111033
>>111026
“Oh, okay. I’ll try to find some of these ingredients tomorrow. They can be hard to locate. It’s probably a good thing you Dane to me since a batch like that is sure to raise some eyebrows”

>>111027
She tilts her head. And one ear comes down
“Huh”

I can do any of that shit better than that second-rate stripped import, damn it! I’m graceful, pretty, smart..... ....” *hangs her head, and lays it on the floor*

>>111028
Skies:
“Sure? Mostly I just supervise”

>>111028
Dawson
“THEY’RE STILL HERE?!”

Rose
“Changelings?! Where?” She looks dazed, but has her eyes wide and is looking around
Red Wine, likewise looks around, and leans over and gets up

Ruby: “Ah!”

Wesley and Kerr, over by the fire, look over in frightened expressions at all of the commotion
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111031
111037
>>111027
>>111030
DANGIT SILVER! STOP MAKING IRON DIE FROM EMBARASSMENT
Iron nods with red cheeks.
"I think it is alright, right Silver?"
hj2ro
?
No.111032
111034
[1d20+3 = 15]
>>111030
Sense Motive: Silver decides to that it's a good idea to get a feel for what she's confused about before asking her directly.

Aww...poor alternate tiemline Skies. We still love you, in all your greatness.
*hugs the poor pegasus*
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111033
111034
>>111030
Bat:
"It is a simple question, if the mission hits the fan, which pony should I look to for orders?"

Rock:
Onyx slaps his face with a hoof
"Yes, they're hear. No they're no gonna hurt you. Probably because I'd dismember them before they could at this point."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111034
111036 111037 111039
>>111032
Just a couple doubts as to whether the affection is sweet or burdensome, nothing serious

*Pegasus is hugged*
“I may not be able to cook...” *sniff* “or be very kind or generous... or particularly trustworthy.., but I’m pretty than a zebra, damn it!


>>111033
“I’m that one that knows what she is doing and have access to the best doctors. If that’s what you want, listen to me.”

>>111033
Dawson:
“But why are they here? Where are they? Is is those two... little colts there?”
He points at Kerr and Wesley, who have wide eyes as they are unsettled
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111036
>>111034
Bat:
"I... Guess that is what I am looking for?"

Rock:
"Yes, those are colts. No, I don't know anything about them. Any other questions that I can or cannot answer?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111037
111038 111173
>>111034
"He made it sound like he is trying to bring you more business, give you access to better life. I think it is rather sweet. He can be big softy once you get past his stoic, native appearance."

The prettiest.

>>111031
"It will have to be what it will have to be. I understand time constraints. Sure."

>>111031
Never! >:D
Also, he should probably mention the adjusted price to Silver.
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111038
111039
>>111037
Iron's embarassment cannot be understated as he covers his face to maybe hide the immense blush on his cheeks from the pony he should've assumed would want to act as a wingpony.
"Good!" he stammers out. "By the way, I did the math wrong. It is actually 3350 bits total on your end."
EUGEH! You big meanie! D:<
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111039
111173
>>111038
>>111034
Silver lets out an internal sigh as the dream of once again having a home is pushed just a bit further back. He places the necessary Bits in notes in front of Cauldron. "Here, if Iron is right, this should cover costs."
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111044
111045 111047
1520363950300.png
*Flustered native noises*
DS
YmArP
?
No.111045
111046 111047
_Boop twiggy.gif
>>111044

Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111046
111048
1659133.gif
>>111045
Not helping, Star!

Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111047
111048 111049
>>111045
No

>>111044
Keep on being flustered
DS
YmArP
?
No.111048
111049 111053
_Boop flutters.png
>>111046
>>111047
Yes
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111049
1520176448628.png
>>111047
Darn you, God!
>>111048
Darn you, Zony!
DS
YmArP
?
No.111051
111053
>>111003
Dark Star Whistles as he walks through the door
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111053
111058
>>111051
“What would you like, fine fellow?” Asks a honey-good stallion in a suit

>>111048
No
DS
YmArP
?
No.111058
111059
>>111053
"i Need a Bow, a light crossbow and 2 short swords."
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111059
111060 111064
>>111058
He nods, calmly
“That, we can do for you. Is there any particular type of bow you would prefer? A short bow, a longbow. Anything magical, perhaps? Yew or steel?”
Anonymous
++3JF
?
No.111060
111061
>>111059
>Yew
Shoot a griff with a bow made of yews for maximum chuckles and irony.
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111061
111062 111066
>>111060
>despite its strength and density, Yew has an incredibly low and disproportionate modulus of elasticity at only 1,320,000 lbf/in2 (9,100 MPa). What this means is that the wood is extremely flexible, yet strong, making it ideally suited for use in archery bows. In fact, Yew was the wood of choice for English longbows in medieval warfare.
https://www.wood-database.com/european-yew/
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111062
111066
>>111061
The more you know.

Do our cutie mark skills increase with us as we level up to meet with the new max?
DS
YmArP
?
No.111064
111065
>>111059
"Yew Seems like a fine choice for the bow. What's the difference between the 2 types of bows? i'm not very familiar with bows."
UdnC7
?
No.111065
111068
>>111064
“The shortbow is a smaller bow, and more easily carried around. The long bow can be as tall as a pony, but deals a heavier blow”
\r
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111066
>>111061
Thanks for the lesson. Still funny in my eyes.
>>111062
I bet they do, since it's your main talent.
DS
YmArP
?
No.111068
111069
>>111065
"Hmmmmmmm. I Believe that i'll take a Shortbow. Hows the range on those?"
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111069
111071
>>111068
“An arrow shot by the bow can go several hundred feet, but with declining accuracy as distance increases. The bow is most accurate at a range of 60 feet for the single-wood bows, and 70 feet for the multi-wood”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111071
111072
>>111069
"would you suggest a multi-wood bow? if so what other wood would pair nicely with yew?"
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111072
111073
>>111071
“It isn’t Wood, so much as horn laminated to the wood with sinew. Manticore, bovine, what’s bone... they slightly increase the resistance of the bow”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111073
111074
>>111072
"Manticore bone eh? That sounds like a plan to me. I Need to be stealthy with this bow,so i won't spook the game, what enchantments could be put on a weapon like this?"
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111074
111075
>>111073
“There are many enchantments that can be placed on a shortbow. There are enchantments to make an arrow light up in flame. To distribute an electric shock into its target. To hit the afflicted wound with ice and cold. To merely knock and stun the targeted creature. To make the arrow fly twice the distance. To magically increase both penetration and damage. To be more likely to hit an important area. To afflict particular damage upon certain types of creatures... And more. Much more.”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111075
111076
>>111074
"What types of creatures?"
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111076
111077
>>111075
“Well, sir, you tell me. They are organized by taxonomical category, rather than by species. From Outsiders, to Animals, to Dragons, to Plants.”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111077
111078 111079
>>111076
"Would avians Work?"
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111078
111079 111081
>>111077
“Well, if you mean animals, then yes. We can include an enchantment for any non-sentient birds from sparrows all the way up to Rocs”
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111079
>>111078
>>111077
Sounds like you should come out on your intention of 'hunting' griffons if you want that enchantment.
DS
YmArP
?
No.111081
111082
>>111078
"what if i wanted sentient avaians included?"
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111082
111083
>>111081
“Well... that would be sapienscide, and we would have to decline the sale”
He looks suspiciously at the young zebra male trying to buy weapons
DS
YmArP
?
No.111083
111084 111086
>>111082
"I Live Close to the Griffon Ghetto across town. There's a large amount of crimes that happen there. i'm just trying to protect my children."
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111084
111086 111089
>>111083
“Self defense or not, we are not allowed to sell items of magically increased lethality to private actors who expressly intend to use it to kill others”
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111086
>>111083
>>111084
Just cuz i'm a zebra?
Dats specist.
YmArP
?
No.111089
111091 111093
[1d20+5 = 22]
>>111084
Diplomacy
A Tear Rolls Down Zigger Star's Face and theres a desperation in his voice.
"Do you not know the brutality of Griffons? They would murder me,Rape and sell my foals into slavery. You don't have any foals of your own?"
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.111091
111092
>>111089
There is clearly an effect on the salespony, yet he reiterates what was said before
“It is not up to me. There is a local law against selling weapons of magically increased lethality to civilians, where said weapon is intended for use other than hunting or wildlife control.”
YmArP
?
No.111092
111095
[1d20+5 = 17]
>>111091
Diplomacy Again
The Tears are flowing now
"Fine, I'll Go Describe to the little ones the bleak painful future ahead of them, the Griffons will probably make them watch as they cut my throat open and let the blood drain out. after that they would probably turn my body into their meal for the week,at which point they will force feed my remains to my foals in a sadistic torture method,designed to break them.and my poor poor filly..."
He chokes the next few words out
"You could imagine what they would do to an innocent Young Mare like her."
Anonymous
xj+qx
?
No.111093
111094 111095 111097
>>111089
>a zigger who is present and responsible
DS
YmArP
?
No.111094
111096 111097
>>111093
>zigger star is a unicorn amongst Zebra Fathers
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111095
111097 111098
>>111093
This

>>111092
“Tell you what. I cannot make for you a bow baned against Griffins.... but I can sell you a magical sword or bow of Mercy that stuns more than a normal bow or sword wounds”
Anonymous
xj+qx
?
No.111096
111099
>>111094
Dark Star isn't a real zigger, and statements like before might blow his cover
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111097
111099
>>111093
>>111095
>>111094
Kek. Thank goodness GM didn't make Cauldron an orphan due to a skedaddling father. It would've spooked Iron off.
DS
YmArP
?
No.111098
111099
>>111095
"Th-That would be Better than nothing."

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111099
111100 111101
>>111096
I know, right? I was incredulous when he claimed to have kids at home. Then I figured “well, this is set back in something like the 1940s when Black families actually had fathers”

>>111097
Reeee

>>111098
“Right, we can do something like that, and or sell you something for hunting trips”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111100
111102
>>111099
"Thank you so much. What kind of arrows do you have?"
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111101
>>111099
You still have a bumbling colt from her mere presence tho. I'd say it's a win overall.
Did Iron ever ask about Cauldron's mother? That may be something he's bring up in later stages of the now almost consolidated ship.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111102
111104
>>111100
“The arrows are normal. They take enchantments from the bow”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111104
111107
>>111102
"Interesting. How much would it cost to carve something into the wood?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111107
111108
>>111104
“Depends on the intricacy of the carving. A few bits for just a couple letters, and much more for complex custom engravings”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111108
111110
>>111107
"Could you Carve a picture of my Late pony friend into it? Her Name Was Dark Days."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111110
111114
>>111108
“If there is a picture to go by, an artist may be able to”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111114
111118 111130
Dark Days.png
>>111110
Dark Star hands him the picture of his mother

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111118
111122
>>111114
“We’ll see if our artist can work with this”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111122
111126
>>111118
"How much for the order?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111126
111128
>>111122
“What are you ordering?”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111128
111129
>>111126
"The Bow,Light Crossbow, and the 2 shortswords."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111129
111136
>>111128
“Was that a composite shortbow with manticore bone, the engraving, a mundane light crossbow, and two mundane short swords?”
Anonymous
xj+qx
?
No.111130
111132 111136
>>111114
>race mixing
Okay, that's something a zigger would do
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111132
>>111130
Oi! Don't diss on mah zeebfu, u lil beach.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
I fite u
DS
YmArP
?
No.111136
111141
>>111130
its Dark Star's mom
>>111129
"Yes, Can you put a Damage enchantment on the Crossbow though?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111140
Holy FUCK, treating kanker sores burns!
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111141
111143
>>111136
“Of what type?”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111143
111145
>>111141
"A Basic one."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111145
111147
>>111143
“And no enchantment on the bow?”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111147
111148
>>111145
"I Still want the one on the bow as well as the one on the crossbow. How much would that be?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111148
111150
>>111147
“You are going to have to be more specific about what you mean by ‘the one enchantment.’ There are any of a dozen possible enchantments.”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111150
111151
>>111148
A Look of confusion comes across dark star's face
"the one that stuns?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111151
111154
>>111150
“Alright... let’s see... a mere 20 bits for lower end mundane short swords, 450 bits for a master-work, Manticore boned composite shortbow with a custom engraving, and 2000 additional bits for a merciful enchantment. 375 for a masterwork light crossbow, and another 2000 for an enchantment on it. 4845 bits in total”
DS
YmArP
?
No.111154
111155 111156
>>111151
".... i uh,Don't have enough to cover all of it. would you take the coins. Could we set up a Tab. ..Perhaps i could work the rest off?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111155
111220
>>111154
“It is against office policy to sell large items on credit”
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111156
>>111154
F
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111161
Well shit. I guess you could say he's becoming a shooting star.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111168
111169 111172
1535518__safe_artist-colon-tomatocoup_sphinx (character)_daring done__behaving like a cat_bread_breading_cat bre.jpeg
Does anypony want to play tonight?
Anonymous
R3XR5
?
No.111169
>>111168
Heyo GMo.
I hope Silver is still here to blend his face with his eyes from all of that Intense blush action
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111172
>>111168
Sure.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111173
111174
>>111039
>>111037
The Zebra is exuberant, but also stressed
"That's... quite a lot of potions. I will see what I can do"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111174
111176
>>111173
While Iron's face is covered in hooves and redness, he can't help but be supportive.
"I know you can do it. You are a natural at this."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111176
111177 111179
Is Silver kill again?

>>111174
"D'aww... Thanks"
She looks back over at the red pony
"Are you okay Iron? Are you coming down with a fever?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111177
>>111176
Nah, just no real good opportunity to chime in.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111179
111180 111181
>>111176
Iron fumbles a bit, trying to peek his head out in an attempt of faux confidence.
"No, a little bit too hot in here."

Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111180
111181 111183
>>111179
The look Silver is giving Iron is a pretty indicator of how cute he must look right now.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111181
111183
>>111179
"Did you eat something spicy?" She asks, still concerned

>>111180
I can just see Silver's oversized eyes. I think even Skies would want to be here for this
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111183
111185 111186
>>111180
>>111181
Iron coughs, trying to regain his composure by peeking a bit further out from his hoof fort, starting the process of its dismantlement.
"Oh, no. Nothing like that. It is simply a bit more hot than usual by all the ponies around."
He coughs again.
(Aside from almost all of my thoughts being leaked by the old stallion.)
"I assume you will be back to your home soon?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111185
111186 111187
>>111183
"Ah, to be young and in love again..."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111186
111187
>>111183
"Maybe? I'm checking up on a situation"

>>111183
>>111185
Skies would be all over this. I wish I had made her come
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111187
111188 111190
>>111185
>>111186
Iron cocks his head, breaking him from his trance of shyness to a more professional and serious demeanor.
"You mean a 'side-job' situation?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111188
111189 111190
>>111187
"If that's-" her eyes dart over to Silver, standing wingding eyed off to the side, "-what you want to call it, then sure"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111189
111190 111191
>>111188
Iron nods.
"Alright."
He closes in on Cauldron's ear to whisper to her.
"If you need any help, I will wait outside and send off Silver."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111190
111194
>>111187
>>111188
>>111189
Silver shakes off his starry-eyed appearance. "Hmm? Job?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111191
111192
>>111189
"Help with what? The situation?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111192
111193
>>111191
He nods.
Although I understand if she doesn't need it for player availability in the groupquest.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111193
111194
>>111192
She has a grave look upon her face
"It's more of a... development. We may need you later"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111194
111195 111196
>>111193
He nods again.
"Got it."
With that, positions have been reversed back to normal, smiling.
"Alright, I will wait for you at your place when your situation checking is over."
>>111190
He looks to Silver.
"We can go back now. The deal has been sealed and we will get those potions in about a day."
He proceeds to stand up.
"We should go back and tell the others."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111195
111197
>>111194
"Not necessarily a day..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111196
111199
>>111194
"I suppose we will have to do with what potions we have for now."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111197
111198
>>111195
Iron nods.
"I understand. It is quite the large order. Perfection takes some time, after all."
He smiles.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111198
111200 111202
>>111197
"it's not just that. The potions you are asking for are illegal, and require ingredients that are sometimes rare and in anycase hard to assemble"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111199
111202
>>111196
He turns to Silver, a bit disheartened by Silver's gloomy mood.
"Seems like it. Do not worry, for your bits will be given back in gold. Metaphorically speaking, of course."
He pats Silver on the head, trying to cheer him up.
"Are you ready?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111200
111205
>>111198
Iron's brain skids to a halt, just after saying to Silver these things.
"Oh. I see the problem."
He frowns slightly.
"I think there will not be an issue. Of course, if you need help, I can assist."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111202
111203 111205
>>111199
Now the look on Silver's face suggests he really hopes he'll be able to make back the Bits spent in this venture. "Yes. Oh, wait, one more thing."

>>111198
Silver turns to Cauldron, keeping his voice low enough that it won't carry through the rest of the bar. "You would not happen to know anything about 33 Hoebuck, yes? Over in Redheart District?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111203
111207
>>111202
"We just went to Redheart last night. 33 Hoebuck... what is that near?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111205
111206
>>111202
>>111200
I mean, you don't have to buy potions you know you can't use now, and you can also ask whether some potions are more troublesome than others
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111206
111209
>>111205
On the one hand, I do want to simply go and let Cauldron have the money. On the other, I am indeed taking advantage of Silver.
Darn you morality! Lemme have my satisfied Cauldron with money!
Iron, feeling slightly guilty, turns around.
"Which ones would cause you the most trouble?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111207
111209
>>111203
"There is hostel there owned by griffon named Stormfeather Maakie, which used to be asylum and home for wayward mares before it was shut down. There is also old Northern Orthodox church nearby that has since been converted to Temple of Boreas."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111209
111210
>>111206
"The healing potion is the simplest potion in terms of the number of ingredients and availability. You can use common household items like mint or rubbing alcohol, and boiling water is hot enough for it. Some of the ingredients can be switched out for other ingredients. And if you are found possessing it, you might get questioned for unlicensed practice of medicine, but possession and sale is not illegal per se. Invisibility is the worst. It requires ingredients like sulfur, body parts from magical beats, part of the process requires more heat than just boiling point, and getting caught with just one vial of it is a year in jail. It doesn't help that some of the sellers of the ingredients know what is going on, so you have to be discrete. Pass without a Trace I am less familiar with. I would have to consult my books"

>>111207
"Oh, which church?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111210
111211 111214
>>111209
Iron nods, a bit hearbroken about taking away 1800 bits out of the order to make sure the order is done at least today or tomorrow.
"What if those last ones were taken out? The Invisibility potions?"
He lands his hooves on the table softly, fighting the urge to simply wave his line of conversation off just to let her keep the money.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111211
111212 111214
>>111210
"Church of the Sacred Heart, I believe. Or at least that is what it used to be known." Silver tilts his head in Cauldron's direction. "You and Iron did not happen to get mugged near there, last night? Iron mentioned he almost died because of muggers."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111212
111214 111215
>>111211
Iron shrugs, then suddenly remembers the barred off church.
"Wait. You are actually right. We did get mugged there."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111214
111215 111216
Pass Without a Trace
>The subject or subjects can move through any type of terrain and leave neither footprints nor scent. Tracking the subjects is impossible by nonmagical means.
Why would anyone use this potion except if they were trying to commit a crime and get away with it? I don't think it's necessary for hunting

>>111210
"Well, the invisibility might be done tomorrow if I can find associates who already have the ingredients assembled or are selling them, or it may take longer. I can't tell you right now. As for the healing potions, I have some that are ready right now, and I could certainly produce all of them by tomorrow, provided I am not taken up by other things. The pass without a trace, as I said, I would have to consult my books for"

>>111211
>>111212
The Zebra's eyes go wide, and she is silent for a moment
"YES! That's it! We were mugged there last night, right next to the church! There were a pair of griffins! Iron beat them off with a stretch of rebar, and he got hurt in the process!"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111215
111217 111219
>>111212
>>111214
This most certainly gets Silver's attention. "That sounds right. From what I know, it has substantial griffon population that is hostile to others, and has grown lawless in recent years. You would not happen to know anything about that area? Iron and I are helping friend with task to put end to trafficking of ponies, griffons, zebras, and others that is going on in that region." He looks over at Iron and pats him on the shoulder. "Look at you, protecting yourself and your marefriend, like big strong hero."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111216
111217
>>111214
>Potion talk
"Hm. Focus on producing the health potions, then the reduce person potions. After that, if you cannot find the ponies necessary for the last two sets by toworrow, simply give the appropriate money back along with the potions."
Good thing Pass without trace is cheaper than most.
>Mugging
He nods, suddenly realizing those griffons would spread word of him around the neighborhood.
(Now I may have to disguise myself. Great.)
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111217
111218 111219 111220
b90fc2efba719b56d2b14947698d330c--meme-faces-mood-meme.jpg
>>111215
"Yes, it's a bad neighborhood. Not even the Baltimare syndicates..." she kind of cuts herself off here
"It's very dangerous. I think there are immigrant gangs there. It was super foggy last night, but it seems pretty clear tonight, at least so far."

>Marefriend
"Woah. 'hol up"

>>111216
>An illegal potion being cheaper than a legal potion
D'awww. It's cute that you think that

"Reduce person..." she says that slowly, then raises an eyebrow at Iron, wondering what bizarre intent he must have to want a literal half dozen of those
"I'll see what I can do"

Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111218
111221
>>111217
Черт. Either lack of fog will work to our advantage, or our disadvantage... "Excuse me, I thought you two were already item from how Iron talked. I apologise if that is not case."

He catches that line she almost spoke. He gives her a questioning look. "Baltimare syndicates? So, now there are four factions fighting for control over city?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111219
111221
>>111217
>>111215
SILVER, YOU BIG OAF!
I mean, it costs 50 GP in the SRD. Doesn't sound that hard to make at home if it costs so low tbh.

Iron nods.
"Alrigh-"
But then Silver had to slip his tongue even further, making him frozen solid as the pats met tense muscles.
(Did he really just say that? For Gods' sakes, I would have been better with Skies of all ponies... Actually, no. We would have had a three-way battle... Hell, even the bat was better than this.)
He slowly cranes his head, looking at Silver with disbelief, as if to say 'Are you trying to boycott me here?'
DS
YmArP
?
No.111220
111221
>>111217
"Woah. 'hol up"
>F
>>111155
"If i Get the items unenchanted could i come bak later when i get the money and have them enchanted?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111221
111222 111223 111224
>>111219
In the SRD. This is not the SRD, this is my campaign. And it is only logical to think about the way in which legal restrictions on a good would affect its price

>>111218
Her eyes widen, she moves back ever so slightly, and her ears fall down
"Uh... What? Something about factions?"

>>111220
"Well, mostly likely, but the enchantment process itself could take some time"

Although I think I over charged Dark Star for his magical Colt revolvers....
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111222
>>111221
I was kinda banking on the SRD for the money calculations. This means the potion would've cost even more, meaning Silver would have to fork up even more money. Trying to help a fellow PC out, mang. Nothing more than that.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111223
111225 111226
>>111221
Silver seems somewhat oblivious to her change in demeanor, or else doesn't care. "Well, you have Black Hooves, Communists, and Waterfront Gang. Unless they are just another name for one of those three, then Baltimare syndicates would make four."
DS
YmArP
?
No.111224
111225
>>111221
Yea i only have one enchantment on each
Could i take out a loan from the blackhooves would that be possible?
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111225
111226 111228 111229
>>111223
She is silent

>>111224
That sounds like a Skies question
Well... maybe He should be refunded a bit[/i]
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111226
111227 111228
>>111223
>>111225
Seeing his would be marefriend, he decides to help Cauldron out.
"She might have simply made a mistake, like how I calculated the value of all these potions. Cut her some slack."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111227
>>111226
Marefriend in trouble, he
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111228
111230 111235
>>111225
>>111226
"...Eh...okay?" Silver waves it off as if it was nothing. "So, anything else about 33 Hoebuck, or those immigrant gangs? You know, besides that they are made up of griffons."
DS
YmArP
?
No.111229
111230
>>111225
"I'll buy the mundane items now. and i'll be back in a hour or 2 to get them enchanted."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111230
111231 111232
>>111228
“They are more diverse than that. There are all kinds of creatures there”

>>111229
Under the normal rules, that wouldn’t be possible because if the amount of time it takes to enchant something
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111231
111233
>>111230
"I have heard of zebras and other Severyanan ponies like myself in that region, yes. Any others you know of?"
DS
YmArP
?
No.111232
>>111230
F
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111233
111234 111235 111236
>>111231
She is silent for a moment
“Well... you may be surprised by the kinds of creatures that are out there”


DS
YmArP
?
No.111234
111237
>>111233
"I'll be back later."
He heads towards the door
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111235
111236
>>111233
Iron nods at Cauldron's info, knowing Silver may have soured the conversation by quite a bit due to his nosiness.
>>111228
He looks at Silver, exaggeratedly moving his head to the entrance.
"I think it is time to go, Silver."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111236
111237
>>111233
>>111235
The look on his face is almost a challenge. But with Iron telling him to hurry, he leaves it at that. He instead offers a hoofshake to Cauldron with a smile. "It has been pleasure, Ms. Cauldron. It looks like what Iron said about you was no exaggeration. If this potion thing works out, do you know where I might find you later for more?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111237
111238 111240 111308
>>111236
She moves out her hoof, and is in stunned silence for a moment
“Well... I am usually here if I am available at all”

>>111234
“Alright. I shall see you later”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111238
111239 111240
>>111237
Silver nods as he shakes her hoof. "Great! If this works out, I think I will be getting potions from you from now on."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111239
111249 111250
>>111238
“Hehe, Thank you”
The zebra has a smile on her face as Silver shakes her hoof
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111240
111241
>>111238
>>111237
This exchange softens his small frown by a bit.
"Alright, let us go."
He walks off with Silver next to him to outside the tavern, taking this time to whisper to him.
"Next time, do not start interrogations with my partner as the target. Stick to buying potions."

Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111241
111242
>>111240
Silver looks at him very oddly. "I would not exactly call it interrogation."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111242
111243
>>111241
Iron deadpans at him, frown apparent on his face.
"I do not care for technicalities. Do not do it again."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111243
111246
>>111242
He lets out a sigh in response. "My friend, I have been in this world for 68 years, and in that time I have found that information, any information, is vital, especially if you are in area you barely know. I did not mean anything negative in my line of questioning, I simply discovered that she knew things which I did not which could not only make this job that much easier, but my own life in Baltimare easier.

"But, fine, if you do not want me asking Cauldron questions from now on, then so be it."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111246
111247
>>111243
Iron simply shakes his head at this bad guilt trip attempt.
"You are a stranger to her, so do not pry into things she does not want to share with you. If you really wanted to know, you could have asked me to ask her and waited for my response later."
As they both go outside, he points his head towards the general direction of the other bar the winged group is probably at.
"Now go back. I want to talk with Cauldron for a bit longer."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111247
111249
>>111246
The horned pony sees a few faults in that logic, but it's not like he has much better to do than head back, so he does so.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111249
111251
>>111247
Iron exhales through his nostrils strongly.
(Nosy pony. He could have blown my cover and tarnish her trust on me.)
>>111239
With a hearty sigh, he reenters the tavern to begin a more open conversation with Cauldron.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111250
111252
>>111239
Once Silver arrives back at the Tavern, he seeks out Skies. "You know, more time I spend with Iron, more I come to understand why you two come to blows all time."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111251
111253
>>111249
She is already looking at Iron as he returns, with a morbid curiosity at the evident argument that took place some feet over, and her mouth still hangs partly open in strange wonder as to what is going on. She says nothing for the instant moment, and waits for Iron to speak
c73OJ
?
No.111252
111255
>>111250
Her plain expression assumes a partially triumphant grin, and she watches Silver enter in silent revelry of the information Silver gave her. When he comes next to her, she asks
"Did you get your potions?"
\r
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111253
111254
>>111251
Iron sits back down again, rubbing his temples.
"Good grief. Sorry about that, he can be a bit nosy sometimes."
He looks a little concerned.
"Are you alright?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111254
111258
>>111253
She nods silently
"Who was he, and what did he want?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111255
111256
>>111252
"No, sadly. Due to difficulty of order they will be ready tomorrow. It will not with tonight, I know, but it is better than nothing." Silver sits down in a nearby chair. "It turns out Iron and Cauldron were almost mugged right in front of 33 Hoebuck last night, but I was unable to properly ask her questions about it before Iron got upset and forced us out early."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111256
111257
>>111255
"It figures. Are we up for tonight or no?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111257
111259
>>111256
"Once Dark Star and Iron return? I do not see why not."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111258
111259 111260
>>111254
"Silver Sword. An old somewhat retired unicorn mercenary. He mainly wanted the potions for an upcoming mission at the place we got mugged. That is why he was being nosy when he realized this."
He inhales.
"Lives at the other tavern you showed me after the first one got searched by the cops. You can probably find him around there hanging out with another Earth Pony and a Pegasus named Dark Star and Blue Skies respectively. A lonely pony, follows harmonic values, uses a longsword and a rifle from what I can see."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111259
111261
>>111258
“Oh... so he wouldn’t report us to the police, would he? Or would he?”

>>111257
Fucking hell I need to force myself to complete part 5. I write a sentence, stated at the use of the passive voice in the sentence, then tried to rearrange the sentence for several minutes before giving up
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111260
111261
>>111258
>longsword
Damn, what an insult to his sword, there.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111261
111263
>>111259
Iron shakes his head.
"No, he needs the potions. I was not expecting him to start pressing you for answers, though."
>>111260
Oh whoops. Forgot it was a greatsword. Chalk it up to Iron being a native.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111263
111264
>>111261
“That’s alright.... I’ve never received an order like that before. I’ll see if I can manage it”
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111264
111265
>>111263
Iron nods and lightly hugs Cauldron to reassure her.
"I know you can manage."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111265
111266
>>111264
"Well, I will try. I hope I am able to tomorrow"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111266
111267
>>111265
Iron smiles, letting her go, but his coat remains next to hers, touching.
(Ah~ I needed that.)
He is a bit interested in that fourth faction she didn't want to say, as well as the unknown species.
Can I ask Cauldron about it, or is it not defined yet?
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111267
111268
>>111266
She moves away slightly to orient herself more so she faces Iron
"And let's hope the situation does not deteriorate"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111268
111269 111270
>>111267
His dreamy gaze is dispelled as he is reminded of the situation.
(Wait a minute. I should ask about this situation to see if it is linked with the mission.)
"Before I leave, what situation are we dealing with?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111269
>>111268
*are we going to deal with?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111270
111271
>>111268
"Seems to be the penetration of new gangs, from Manehattan"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111271
111272
>>111270
Iron turns grim.
"Oh, the remnants of them are coming here after that law they passed. I assume they are discussing what territories should be given between the gangs?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111272
111273
>>111271
"Discussing giving up territories?"
She tilts her head, partly closes her right eye with a raised cheek, and generally looks at Iron with severe confusion
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111273
111274
>>111272
Iron shrugs.
"I was assuming they did not have power to try and take over, since they were practically expelled without much warning."
He wraps a foreleg around Cauldron, determined.
"In any case, I will come help whenever you need me. Simply say the word and I will come running."
He smiles confidently.
"We are the unbeatable duo, after all."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111274
111276
>>111273
Cauldron seems a little less certain, as her tail twists back down, and a little around her left leg. She tilts her head upwards a little
"Well... we'll see how things go. I imagine you have something planned for tonight - an tomorrow - with your male... friends? there"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111276
111277
>>111274
Iron nods, removing himself from her, a tiny blush on his face.
"Yes. When it is over, I will meet you up at your place. Sounds good?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111277
111278
>>111276
"Alright. Do you even have a place to stay?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111278
111279
>>111277
Iron smiles sheepishly.
"I can... always sleep on the ground?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111279
111280
>>111278
This gets a smile and a "heh" out of Cauldron
"Alright, I guess I will see you at my place later"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111280
111281
>>111279
Iron's tiny blush is ever present.
"Alright."
He stands up, but decides to try to get Silver some answers if he can.
(Seems that was the fourth faction.)
"Say, what other species are near that church territory? You made them sound quite dangerous."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111281
111282
>>111280
"Well, there can be any number. Griffins, Zebras, Ponies, but also Macaws, Hyenas, sometimes Minotaurs... who knows"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111282
>>111281
Iron nods, then smiles at her, giving her a quick wave of the hoof.
"I will keep that in mind. See you soon."
With that, he finally starts leaving The Watering Hole towards the other tavern.
(I probably made Silver upset. Perhaps I can give him a special surprise later.)
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111283
111284 111285 111286
560AA474-042E-429B-9121-00AD1E0B686B.png
Um... does anypony have anything to do or declare before part 5 is released?
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111284
111287
>>111283
Well, I would like to do the whole class change to barbarian/fighter multiclass if it's possible.
I'd wager Dark Star still wants to take a loan to buy the weapons.
Silver seems ready, although he may be interested in a gift from Iron if my class change is approved now instead of after the mission.
Ancapian seems equipped and ready.
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111285
111287
>>111283
Spark pets a changeling.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111286
111287
>>111283
Not really. I'll wait for my respec until when we level up.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111287
111288 111289 111290
>>111285
As Spark extends a hoof, the tubular ears with two forks spike straight up, and the drone moves its head backward away from the invading hoof

>>111286
>>111284
So.... should we have the level up now?

>>111284
>wanting to retroactively change classes
Then why did you not do that back then
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111288
111292
>>111287
You're the boss, so if you say so.
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111289
111291
>>111287
Darn. Spark keeps his hoof still to show the changeling it means no harm.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111290
111292
>>111287
Back then? You mean at the start?
I didn't have the idea until after seeing my cleave feats not being of much use in the dream sequence.

Basically, have my boi Iron a 1 Fighter/4-5 Barbarian depending on the level up. Feats will be Improved Unarmed Strike, Endurance, Power Attack and Improved Trip (Only at level 6).
Skills ranks:
+4 Climb
+8 Intimidate (Cutie Mark Bonus)
+8 Jump
+5 Survival
+5 Swim

If the level up happens now, I won't be against it.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111291
>>111289
It stares at the hoof, and moves back a step
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111292
111293 111294
E8xir47.png
>>111290
>>111288
I'm not hearing anything definite
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111293
>>111292
If this is a yes/no question, I would go with yes, I would like to be at level 6 before the mission with the parameters in my previous post.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111294
111297
>>111292
I don't know what to tell you, GM. You're in charge of things like that. We'll just go along with whatever you decide.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111297
111298
>>111294
Psst, Silver. Would you like to have fullplate armor? for yourself?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111298
111301
>>111297
Fullplate? Eh...maybe?
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111301
>>111298
Ohok.
A Task for the Civil Administration, Part 5
c73OJ
?
No.111302
111304 111308 111314 111417
197967_5_.png
After the last incident, many of the trafficked creatures were ultimately allowed to stay in Equestria. The Principality forced the closure of the shoe factory, but Sweet Boek remained in ownership of the lot. Activity at 33 Hoebuck subsided, but did not end, as the old hostel seemed to remain in use. Who the new owner was, if indeed there was a new owner at all, is and was unknown, as city regulations did not and presently do not require the name of tenant or lessee on land to be recorded by the city. Taxes on the property, as well as all utilities payments, have been paid consistently in the name of Sweet Boek’s land holding company, though the later may be paid by some third party in the company’s name.

The Equestrian National Census visited Red Heart in 1010. A census taker visiting 33 Hoebuck was able to speak to creatures living there without significant impediment and counted 27 residents. The census taker confided in a note that these creatures were not admitted at the City’s official immigration admission facility at Locust Promontory, but were either rejected or smuggled in. With there being no signs of exploitative labor practices or obvious smuggling, neither the city nor the Principality took a deeper interest in activities there. The mere presence of possible illegal immigrants did not concern either government as both took a more open and accepting attitude to new creatures. They continued to come in vast numbers to Baltimare. Ponies escaping famine and political reprisal in Stalliongrad, communist griffin occupiers and invaders in Skynavia and later Frostbell, Griffins (and sometimes ponies) escaping the collapse of the government and civil war in Nova Griffonia and the revolution in Aquellia. Griffins and Minotaurs fleeing Fascism and invasion from Wingbardy and Equestria’s newest breakaway state, New Mareland. Upon the fall of the Storm King’s Empire, trade with Zebrica was normalized and in came refugees and economic migrants from the forgotten corners of that continent. All swarmed in from boats arriving at Locust Promontory, or at least, it seems that is where they arrived.

The Church of the Sacred Heart continued its life as a dancing hall, hosting lessons on the Gavotte, the Zwiefacher, and the Feathesian Folk Dance on Wednesdays as well as Tuesdays and Saturdays. Meetings of the alleged religious or social congregation ceased for a full month after the raid, perhaps because Boek, fully conscious of bad publicity, did not want to be seen in public so near 33 Hoebuck. But the monthly meetings resumed, with some of the old familiar faces, and later some new ones. Meetings are most commonly associated with the Full Moon, although they have been seen at different times as well.

There is a dearth of knowledge of what exactly happened at Hoebuck come the war, but it does seem that at some point operations resumed in the workshop-shoe factory, perhaps one of a myriad of small, unrecorded factories producing materials for the war effort. There is some evidence to suggest that creature smuggling of some kind occurred during the war. A freighter, the “Dippy Crow” from Skyfall was intercepted by the Maneborn before it reached Baltimare Harbor. In its hold, besides the loads of Rifles, Tobacco, Cigars, Leather Jackets, and newly minted 80 MM mortars were twenty griffins of unknown origin tied up. They were seized along with the cargo, and ultimately sent to an internment camp in Sicameon after brief questioning determined that they could offer no information useful to the war. Red Heart as a whole earned the distinction of being one of the last holdouts of resistance in Mainland Equestria, besides locations in the West like South Trotsas, with the area only occupied after the surrender of the 105th Infantry Division at the end of Pinkamena’s Last Stand. 33 Hoebuck, the old fort that it was, was especially suited for a finally stand with its thick walls, and with the threat of naval artillery fire neutralized by the redeployment of the Equestrian Navy to Baltimare after the fall of Las Pegasus to the Changelings.

33 Hoebuck’s last surprise came when it was stormed by a platoon of NMAC soldiers from the 9th Infantry. They found the building was not fortified, but entirely evacuated of all life after what seemed to be a battle inside the structure between Equestrian military and forces unknown. Judging by the relative numbers of bodies, the Equestrian must have been victor, but several dead griffins and a pair of Equestrian soldiers lay dead on the floor, while parts of two floors were partly damaged by a fire. Whether the battle was between the actual occupiers of 33 Hoebuck, or if all the ethnic immigrant gangs of Red Heart decided to make a final stand for their freedom in the fort, is not known. The surviving witnesses were presumably among the Equestrian soldiers collected at the end of the war, and never questioned. What the NMAC soldiers did find, and could later provide, was the most recent data on the internal layout of 33 Hoebuck. The upper and lower floors, which were sectioned off since the City repurposed the site as a poor house forty years prior, were found to be reopened in part in areas. As soon as the building was determined to be empty, it was vacated before any as yet unencountered traps could be set off.

Though most of the Equestrian records during the war were destroyed rather than hoofed over, one interesting tidbit survived thanks to its communication to the Baltimare Police from the Equestrian Diplomatic service. The Skyfall Republic sent a communication in 1011 asking if Stormfeather Maakie was in Equestrian custody, or if his location was otherwise known by Equestrian authorities. If so, they expressed a wish for him to be extradited to the Skyfall Republic to be placed on trial for various crimes committed there. The Equestrian response, save for Baltimare PD’s claim that his location was not known, has been lost.
\r
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111304
111305
>>111302
Whew. If resistance operatives could hold out in that place for quite a bit, then I must say I'm spooped for the possible amount of resistance in there.
Did Iron ever made it back to the tavern where Silver lives?
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111305
111306
>>111304
Yes

Also
>Silver lives in a tavern
It took me a moment to realize this statement was true
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111306
111310
>>111305
The merc's life is a life where you live around alcohol. Whether he drinks it or not is another thing.

Iron opens the door, revealing his presence to the ponies inside the tavern.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111308
111309 111310 111311
>>111237
He heads back to the Tavern
>>111302
"See this is exactly why illegal immigration is terrible for the country,the degenerates that come in are violent criminals and communists. fucking alicorns."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111309
111311 111315
>>111308
"Hello, Dark Star" says the Blue pegasus pony. Iron and Silver are both present as well
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111310
111311 111314 111315
>>111306
>>111308
"You two are back, finally."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111311
111314 111315
>>111310
>>111309
>>111308
He nods.
"Is it time?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111314
111316 111318
>>111310
Look at >>111302

>>111311
"If you have all of the equipment and magic you think you need, then yes"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111315
111316 111317 111318
>>111310
>>111311
"Theres been a situation."
>>111309
Dark Star Looks sorta sad
he whispers to Blue.
"I Didnt have enough money for the weapons. i was going to get them enchanted. Could i take out a loan from the local governance?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111316
111320
>>111314
I saw.
>>111315
"'Situation' usually means 'something bad happened'"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111317
111319
>>111315
"A loan?!" she says, less loudly
"Maybe... do you really need it?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111318
>>111314
>>111315
Iron looks confused.
"It seems we have a delay on our hooves."
He shrugs.
"I think I am ready for some scouting."

DS
DnAVY
?
No.111319
111320
>>111317
"yes."

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111320
111321 111322 111327
>>111319
Sigh
"How much?"

>>111316
reee
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111321
111323 111327
>>111320
That isn't to say I didn't like it, it's just that posting on a phone is hard.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111322
111323
>>111320
"well i have 1300 bits, so i would need 3520 more for the total purchase."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111323
111324 111325 111328
fluttershy_dressed_up_as_a_taco_by_martoluna-d4ew0h6.png
>>111321
"Okay...."

This really is a terrible way to deliver information. I don't think I will be doing this on any future quests

>>111322
"Tell you what. Prioritize what you really want and need, and I can maybe get you something like 2000 bits. I'll get my own crossbow and sword"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111324
111327
>>111323
"I was going to get you an enchanted crossbow..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111325
>>111323
Don't be like that. It's good! It's helped to give a lot of background and lore for Red Heart.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111327
111331 111332 111335
>>111324
She places a hoof on him
"Oh Dark Star... You don't need to live beyond your means for me. I'll get my own."

>>111324
>>111321
>>111320
"Who thinks I should be disguised, same as Dark Star?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111328
>>111323
I'm rather fond of the way you've presented the fourth faction through simple yet informative dialogue, but I must admit I do get some tidbits of info in the dossier and keep them forever, like the main antagogriff, maybe, and its base resourcefulness.
aka prefer simple dialogue but appreciate dossier-style briefings.
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111330
111334
1550781.gif
[eeeeee-ing bat pony noises]
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111331
111334
>>111327
"I Feel Bad,that i can't get you nice things."

>Disguise
"Uh,your gonna get your coat Dyed to look like a zigger? sure."
I Like the way you delivered the information.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111332
111334 111335 111339
>>111327
Iron shrugs.
"It is your choice, but I fear you may not quite blend in unless your wings became invisible."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111334
111336 111340 111341
Eeeeeee.gif
>>111330
EEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, should Skies dress in a disguise

>>111331
"I was thinking more of a Griffin"

>>111332
She nods, and gives that damnable grin
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111335
111336 111339 111358
>>111327
>>111332
"She might disguise herself as Griffon?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111336
111339
>>111335
>>111334
Iron nods.
"That could work, I think. How would you replicate a beak, tho? They seem much more different than pony snouts."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111339
111343
>>111336
>>111335
>>111332
"Well, we have a special potion that makes it possible"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111340
111344
>>111334
"What are you gonna glue on a fake beak?"
He grins at her
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111341
111342
I personally like the dossier format; I think it's unique, good for the setting, and I definitely get a lot out of it. Easier to follow than dialogue too.
>>111334
Skies needs to dress as a bat. Trust me on this one.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111342
111348
>>111341
Explain why in character
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111343
111344
>>111339
Iron hums.
"What about the tail? Will the potion solve that, too?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111344
111346 111347
>>111343
>>111340
"We have magic for that"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111346
111353
>>111344
"I Think it would be for the best if you disguised yourself."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111347
111358
>>111344
Iron nods a bit.
"As long as you do not need to constantly reapply it, then sure. Go for it."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111348
>>111342
Oh Midnight doesn't care, I do though.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111353
>>111346
"Alright... I'll go retrieve cash for you, and some items of my own"
With that, Skies leaves the tavern, spreads her wings, and flies off into the night
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111357
111362 111364
"So... How is everypony doing?"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111358
111362
>>111335
>>111347
Dark Star sits down at the table they are sitting at
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111361
Spark pats the ground beside himself, asking the changelings to come closer.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111362
111365 111368
>>111357
"Honestly? Just enjoying calm before storm."

>>111358
"So, no luck with weapons?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111364
111368
Iron wipes away his brow from sweat.
(Thank goodness.)
>>111357
He seems a bit uneasy.
"I would say that overall, things are alright."
But since she's a mare, Iron can't help but question her fighting style.
"I assume you fight with grace, twirling around swings and metal bits?"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111365
111371
>>111362
"Uh yea,i have to take out a loan..."
He rubs the back of his head pensively
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111368
111373
>>111362
"I cannot blame you, it is always nice to rest before a mission."
>>111364
"Hmm? Oh no, I am rarely the one fighting when it comes to missions. I am usually flying above the battle, helping my allies, but a gun can be helpful sometimes."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111371
111376
>>111365
"I suppose there is more than one pony in our group with money troubles, then."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111373
111378
>>111368
He nods, confirming his suspicions and seeing nothing wrong so far.
"I see."
A hoof is extended towards her.
"Iron. A pleasure to meet you."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111376
111380
>>111371
"I Sure Hope we find some money down there."

Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111378
111379
>>111373
"Midnight Lily, a pleasure to meet you as well"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111379
111382
>>111378
Iron looks at his hoof, lowering it to original sitting position with an awkward expression.
"I assume you came here without any weapons?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111380
111389
>>111376
"You and me both."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111382
111388
>>111379
Oh damnit, I forgot to mention she returns the hoofshake. Forgive me
"I have a pistol and a knife. That is about it."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111388
111392
>>111382
Kek, don't mention it. Was simply poking fun.
He nods.
"Simple and to the point. Respectable."

DS
DnAVY
?
No.111389
111393
>>111380
dark Star whispers to him
"I Might have to start stealing again if we don't."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111392
111395
>>111388
"Why thank you. How about you, what is your preferred technique?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111393
111399
>>111389
Silver whispers back with a half smile on his face. "Just make sure you steal from rich and give to poor, alright?"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111395
111401
>>111392
Iron simply puts both forelegs on the table.
"You could say I am the absolute limit of simplicity. Hooves and stones."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111399
111405
>>111393
"I Always did."
he smiles as he remembers the old times
"at the time i thought that era of my life was a bad part. but it was a learning experience. one i'm glad i learned."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111401
111403
>>111395
"Ah, simple and to the point"
She smiles
"Respectable."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111403
111406 111407
>>111401
Iron chuckles.
"You do not have to copy my exact words, Lily."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111405
111409 111418
>>111399
Silver smiles at him. "That was actually rather profound thing of you to say." He pats Star on the back. "I am proud of you."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111406
111407 111408
>>111403
She rolls her eyes, almost as if he didn't get a joke
"Anyway... When do we leave?"
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111407
111408 111418
>>111406
>>111403
She also narrows her eyes as her face turns red
"And don't call me Lily."
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111408
111418
>>111407
Iron is quite surprised about that tidbit.
"My mistake, Midnight."
>>111406
He shrugs.
"So far, we are simply on a preparation phase. We need Skies back and for Star to buy his things with the loan."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111409
111418
>>111405
"Things are looking up."
A Task for the Civil Administration, Part 6
c73OJ
?
No.111417
111424 111430 111434
blackperch_creag_by_equestria_prevails-d81i1ct.png
Previous entries to the 33 Hoebuck dossier briefing
Part 1 >>106726 →
Part 2 >>106738 →
Part 3 >>110321 →
Part 4 >>110438 →
Part 5 >>111302

The old Equestrian population that inhabited the neighborhood after its founding has long since moved elsewhere, with less than 20% of the neighborhood’s population being Equestrian ponies, and all of these are the lowest of the working class, working in the docks and factories of the neighborhood, which no zoning regulation has separated from neighboring tenements and shops. The SDP has fallen greatly in their eyes, seen as being collaborators with capitalist, imperialist powers. Slightly more numerous are the Severyanan ponies, who have colonized the neighborhood for generations, and whose numbers have fallen to migration to wealthier parts of the city, but have been bolstered by recent White Emigres, who find the Stalliongrad flags flown in the apartment windows of the native Equestrians to be abhorrent and ignorant. The most numerous of all of the non-ponies are Red Heart’s griffins, sometimes recent immigrants, sometimes multi-generation residents. These are not the best educated nor the wealthiest Griffins Baltimare has to offer. Those have gone to safer, wealthier neighborhoods like Colton Hill. What remains of the population is a polyglot conglomeration of myriad races from all over the planet.

The most fiercely independent of Red Heart’s inhabitants are the Skynavians. These ponies came from a tribal, preindustrial society that was invaded by griffins and forcibly collectivized into a new communist system. They left in a trickle to Equestria, but with limited money could make it no further than the shoreline of Red Heart. In their former homelands they were ghettoized and terrorized by a new Griffin majority that had no respect for their traditions nor property rights. Now, in the Land of Horses, how much different are things for them? Never willing to say 'die,' they built their own little Skynavia by the waterfront. An enclave state within the larger neighborhood with its own school and house of worship. They complain to police of griffins kidnapping mares and foals, and of occasional acts of terror committed against them.

New entrants from what were the dominant sources of immigration in the Equestrian era are curtailed under the new Governate, as now these countries are overwhelmingly hostile foreign powers. Zebrica and West Equestria are the new two main sources of migrants entering Locust Promontory. The question the Governate has is whether illegal smuggling operations are delivering creatures who would otherwise be prevented entry.

Customs agents and civilians working the docks still sometimes report ships stationary off shore in Northern Red Heart under suspicious circumstances. Little row boats go from the ships to a pier located at the waterfront of 33 Hoebuck. These have been seen at all moons, indicating they are brazen enough to do whatever they are doing under moonlight. Carts are seen backing up to the workshop, taking deliveries of goods under the name of the Bodeken shoe and saddle company. Steam can be seen rising from the workshop during the day, and electrical usage shows there is activity.

Black Hooves and NMAC do not tread into Red Heart, as pot shots from buildings are far from unknown. The SDP, more confident in its popularity, sends patrols of police along the streets. They report rampant violent crime, and what seem to be gang turf wars. What they have not found is a surplus of recent illegal migrants that could not be explained. From this, it is believed that if there is any grand creature trafficking movement at 33 Hoebuck, or anywhere else within the city, that Baltimare is not the final destination for at least the majority of the creatures, and they rather are sent either north to Fillydelphia and Manehattan, or South to Saltmane and Stableside. The limited evidence of continued smuggling operations in Hoebuck, as well as the low ponypower available to the Governate have prevented it from launching a raid of its own.

However, things have changed. A month ago, a new Governor took over in Manhattan. A terror attack occurred on the city Subway a week later, and thereafter that Governate has tried to rid itself of domestic threats, including alien smuggling. As such, the Baltimare Governate is under pressure from external sources to end any and all smuggling that may be bleeding over into its neighbors. The second large event was the Blackwood Massacre, which alerted the Governate to the threat of foreigners importing weapons and operatives to ferment and facilitate rebellion. There could be more than just creatures being smuggled in… and just because you don’t know where the creatures are going, doesn’t mean they are not hiding where they can hurt you. And with all of this, there is reason to believe that Changelings want to infiltrate Baltimare…

Unfortunately, most of the Blackhooves agents have been shipped to Manehattan to help with operations there. Baltimare PD’s loyalty is not entirely certain. The Griffin NMAC reservists are probably mostly loyal and not fond of traffickers, but all it takes is one to tip off any traffickers before hoof and ruin a raid. All of this is why the Governate is looking for other help on this matter, and why it is considered a pressing issue.
\r
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111418
111424 111430 111434
>>111405
>>111407
>>111409
>>111408
Blue Skies returns through the door, carrying a pack and a number of other items, and wearing a jacket

>>111409
Skies approaches Dark Star, holding a wad of gold certificates
"Here. It's 2000 bits. Use it wisely, and you owe me"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111424
111434 111436
>>111417
Ah, it seems there are some allies to call for help.
>>111418
Iron waves to Skies to symbolize he saw her enter.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111430
111436
>>111417
"Whtie Severyanans..." There are almost stars in Silver's eyes. "...my people..."

The rest of it gives him trouble. "Looks like they are brave enough to openly defy local law enforcement. That is bit of mixed bag for us. On one hoof, they will be out in open and easy to spot. On other, they will be more likely to attack us should we be discovered. Thankfully, it looks like I at least will fit in little better, if other Whites are in area."

>>111418
Silver nods to Blue Skies when she draws near. "Looks like you came prepared."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111434
111439 111441 111450 111460
>>111417
>>111424
i think the Skynavians. could be a potential ally
>>111418
"Of Course i always repay my debts."
He smiles at her

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111436
111441 111450
>>111430
"Yes... I brought a crossbow and some Armor. I hope you are prepared as well. And in a way it's probably better if they are bold. You can't squish the cockroach if its hiding in the crevice."

Are you claiming that the Northern ponies can be distinguished from regular ponies by an excess of fluff?

>>111424
Skies nods in Acknowledgement
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111439
111470
>>111434
"Well, good. You better. Now go buy the thing you needed. And you may as well buy some coffee while you are at it, because we will be out for a while"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111441
111450 111460
>>111436
>>111434
He nods.
"I agree. They do seem easy to convince into our cause, granted Skies is not killed on the spot due to her disguise."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111450
111460 111465
>>111436
Silver nods in response to both parts of her statement, motioning to his sword and flak jacket. "I am prepared for mission, especially if Dark Star pulls through with shortsword."

Well...maybe...that, and it would be easy to tell once Silver starts speaking fluid Cyrillic.

>>111434
>>111441
"They are good ponies, from what I have heard. If we make our intentions clear, it is likely they will at very least show us where we need to go. We will just need to vouch for what will be our not-griffon friend."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111460
111463 111465 111472
>>111450
>>111441
>>111434
Skies holds up a vile containing a green-blue liquid
“I can... just not take the potion yet”

>>111450
“Good. Then we are just waiting on Dark Star”

Fun fact: I had intended for Silver Sword to receive a magical Greatsword from the Catacombs mission, taken off the body of the knight ghast. I thought for sure you’d find it weird enough to merit searching its remains for any clues to its former identity, and there strapped onto it would be the Greatsword, a relic of the old Militant order. In retrospect I should have described it as carrying a sheathed sword
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111463
111464
>>111460
Silver raises an eyebrow at her. "Moral reasons or practical reasons?"

God damn it, I knew I should have searched that thing's body! But no, my dumbass brain thought: "huh, don't think it can carry anything on it when it's just wearing armor". Damn it!
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111464
111469
>>111463
“Well... Dark Star is kind of an essential part of the group, so we shouldn’t go without him”
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111465
111469
>>111450
>>111460
Iron shrugs.
"That is a viable option. However, it would be interesting to see a gryphon without having to be focused on beating its beak. Your call."
Giant oof. By the way, my particular reward choice will always be an item to boost stats, if it ever comes that I get rewarded.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111469
111473 111475
>>111464
Silver nods. "Obviously."

>>111465
"What is there to see? They are griffons. Giant overgrown catbirds."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111470
111475
>>111439
"I'll pick up some snacks too."
He hugs blue
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111472
111475
>>111460
To be honest, when Father Maren offered that other sword to Silver to destroy the locket, I half-expected that to be the reward, but he took it back without a word to the contrary.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111473
>>111469
"I have no idea. Maybe to check if it works or something?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111475
111477 111487
>>111472
Actually, I was thinking of Silver being gifted that sword as well. But there was no dialogue in that direction, so... it kind of just didn't happen

>>111469
Skies lifts a foreleg, and folds her hoof down, with a sort of fake frown at Silver's words about giant catbirds

>>111470
*poner is hugged*
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111476
111478 111481
The bat contently listens, and bows her head as if praying before a small salad appear infront of her, which she munches on.
"A potion that makes you a griffin? Interesting
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111477
111478
>>111475
"I'll be right back."
He heads back to the weapon store.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111478
111480 111486
1498842923613.png
>>111476
Did you intend to say Pic related? Because that is what I am imagining. Also is that Salad on Dark Star's tab?

Skies replies
"It's... kind of hard to get"

>>111477
He does so. The pony is still there
"Hello there. It's almost closing time"
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111480
111484
>>111478
Yeah, that's about the position. The salad is on the tab of magic
"I would imagine"
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111481
111483 111484 111485
>>111476
I think she magicked it itself with a cleric spell.
>>111476
Iron stares, amazed at the sudden bowl of salad.
"Woah! How did you do that? I thought only unicorns could manage that feat."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111483
111485 111491
>>111481
"Hmmm? Oh, I just prayed to Luna for it. It really helps during long travels."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111484
111490 111491
>>111481
>>111480
Down one spell slot?
This specific spell is kind of world breaking and needs to be nerfed
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111485
111490
>>111483
>>111481
Down one spell slot it is
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111486
111495
>>111478
"I Got The Bits Necessary for the items. i need 1 shortsword and the composite shortbow."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111487
111494
>>111475
So, we both were thinking the exact same thing, but because we were both waiting for the other person to say something, neither of us took the initiative to say "Can I have the sword", or "Go ahead and keep the sword"? That's...actually kinda funny.
I was expecting after Silver commented on its quality and offering it back to Maren that Maren would say something to the effect of "Keep it. It suits you better than me, anyways" or "perhaps with you wielding it it will be used for some good", and give it right back to Silver.

"Hmm? Something to add?"
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111490
111494
>>111484
>>111485
What? Summoning a small bowl of lettuce is OP? I'm only using it for flavor eeeeeeee
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111491
111494 111496
>>111484
>making food appear is world breaking
What even.
>>111483
Iron's eyes widen.
(An actual Luna follower? She definitely needs to come with to the jungle quest when the time is right.)
"That is amazing, I must admit."
He gazes over to the salad, wondering how it would taste.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111494
111496 111498 111499
>>111487
I don't know, I was probably thinking "there's a sword lying in the quarry, why bother with it"

>>111490
>>111491
Well yeah, if there are tens of thousands of Jesus of Nazareth's running around making food out of nothing, how would mass famines like we see in the real world be possible, and why even keep earth ponies around if you never need to farm? These kinds of spells were thought of by people who never thought out the implications magic would have on the greater world
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111495
111501
>>111486
"Yes.... 2460 bits in total"
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111496
111499
>>111491
Not very good, very filling though.
"Well thank you"
She gives a nod and smiles.
>>111494
She can make two bowls of lettuce a day. It's just lettuce too. It's not a fancy salad.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111498
>>111494
Well then, if it's still there tomorrow when he volunteers, then I suppose Silver will have himself a new fancy sword. Otherwise, I guess it just despawned and is lost forever.
To be honest, when I saw the amount of Bits Silver got for that job, I thought that that was the original idea you had for a reward, and I wasn't entirely torn up about that. It just sucks knowing my stupid ass didn't check that ghast's body and missed out on something neat.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111499
111502
>>111494
Simple. By limiting the amount of Jesuses.
As well as devoting their whole life to a deity, which most ponies can't do if they were honest with themselves.
>>111496
Iron smiles back.
(What a nice pony, but she does not seem to eager to be eating that. Perhaps I should treat her to Cauldron's cooking when I get the chance. The closer we get, the more eager she would be to accept going to the jungle.)
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111501
111502
>>111495
He hoofs over the bits
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111502
111503 111504
>>111499
1. Bullshit level 5 clerics are so rare there are not thousands.
2. Having just one Jesus is enough to seriously alter the entire course of world history for basically everyone

>>111501
“Very well. It is as you say it shall be”
A unicorn in the back places on glasses, then pulls down a recurved short bow with bone on its back and center. He looks st the picture of Dark Star’s mother. Then, at the bow. He shoots a beam of fire at the bow. Stops it, continues, then again and again in a pattern. At the end of it, Dark Star’s mother is burned into the yew in the bow.

Then the bow is grabbed by red magic, and carried over to Dark Star
“Here is your bow.”
A sword pulled out from under the table
He is the sword. And make it 2500 even, will add a number of arrows”
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111503
>>111502
shrug
If you say so, mang.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111504
111505
>>111502
"Fantastic work! "
he slides over the rest of the bits and takes the stuff.

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111505
111506
>>111504
And thus, Dark Star has a magic bow and a light weapon
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111506
111507
>>111505
He tips the maker of the bow 50 bits and tips 50 to desk pony.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111507
111508
>>111506
He nods curtly, and says
“Thank you sir”
Dark Star has now a couple +1 recurved composite bow with Manticore bone that is engraved with a picture of his mother, and has a number of arrows as well as a quiver to go with it. Though it isn’t huge, it is still rather large and may be difficult to hide.
Was it a merciful enchantment?

Presumably, Dark Star rejoins the other ponies at the East Side Tavern
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111508
>>111507
yea that was the one
Yea he heads bak to the eastside
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111511
111512 111513 111514 111516
3E7BB0E0-63F5-4157-BB65-B60117C3FD77.gif
Well.... I think that means everypony is together and ready
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111512
>>111511
That we are.
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111513
111517
>>111511
Yeppers!
Mission may start.
So... were my changes to my character accepted?
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111514
111515
>>111511
Yay!
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111515
>>111514
Hey, wait a minute. You aren't in the team.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111516
_Aryanne cute.png
>>111511

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111517
111518
Alright, now that the group is (hopefully) well armed and ready, it’s time to figure out exactly how they are going to approach this

More details can still be gleaned from the dossier as needed

>>111513
Well they are not level 6
Anonymous
2MaPc
?
No.111518
>>111517
Good. That's settled.
Were my changes approved and applied if still at level 5 aka now Level 4 Barbarian/Level 1 Fighter multiclass.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111519
111520 111524 111550
44226AA1-E792-4B63-847A-41773BD21F58.jpeg
“Alright everypony, play time is over. Time to head out” says Blue Skies
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111520
111521 111522
>>111519
"Stallion Gang!"
Dark Star looks excited
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111521
111523
>>111520
Midnight leans towards Skies
"Nopony told me anything about gangs."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111522
111524
>>111520
“Well...”
Skies looks over at lettuce wings
“It’s a bit more feminine now”
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111523
111525
>>111521
“Nothing about gangs? That’s who we are going to be fighting.”
A wide grin occupiers her face alongside narrow eyes, proving a facial expression like that of a crocodile
“Lettuce hope your magic is as effective in fighting against creature traffickers as it is against high cholesterol”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111524
111526
>>111519
i love that picture
>>111522
"Stallion Gang!"
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111525
111526
>>111523
"I mean, I guess my magic could cure high cholesterol."
She looks confused, like she didn't get the joke.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111526
111527 111531
>>111525
She pats Midnight Lily.
“Excellent. If I need a cardiologist I’ll think of you. Now, are there any other special talents you have that might be particularly useful”

>>111524
“Reee, we have two mares and only three stallions now”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111527
111528
>>111526
"Let us see; I can heal, help allies attack, help allies defend, and make it hard for enemies to see."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111528
111529
>>111527
“Can you attack?”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111529
111530
>>111528
"Yes, why do you ask?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111530
>>111529
“Because we just might need you too”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111531
111532
>>111526
"hmph It's still the Stallion Gang."
he grins
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111532
111533 111534
9418EDC4-1638-4298-BD53-92FF81112AE8.png
>>111531
“Well it’s got almost as many mares in it as stallions now”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111533
111535
>>111532
"Let them have their fun, there is no harm in it."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111534
111535
>>111532
he smiles
"keyword,almost."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111535
111536 111568
>>111533
“Et tu, web-wing?”
And with that, Skies understood that her fellow mare did not have her back, and she was alone in her follow power thing, to be forever doomed as the lone chick in the guy’s group.

>>111534
Skies sits down, lowers her ears back, and rolls her eyes up
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111536
111537
>>111535
He touches her shoulder
"Don't be that way,i was just kidding."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111537
111538
>>111536
Skies looks up. Not to Dark Star, but to the sky (which in this case is basically just the textured white paint of the ceiling). And she realizes that there will be no swift end to her suffering. She slowly tries to accept it. To steel herself for the excess of testosterone.
“I’ll handle it... I had to put up with whole barracks full of stallions in Zaphzia, I can put up with a few here again.”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111538
111539
>>111537
Midnight's player went to sleep
"midnight is here now,she can help with feminine stuff."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111539
111540 111553
>>111538
“I’ll... try to manage. Anyways...”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111540
111555
>>111539
"Its Not so bad."
Dark Star Hugs her
"How do you feel about the mission?"
Anonymous
uflev
?
No.111550
111555
>>111519
Iron stands proud
"Ready to head out."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111553
111555
>>111539
Silver breaks his contemplation to look at Skies. "Do we have map of Red Heart? I have map of Baltimare on me, but it would help to have something more focused on mission area."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111555
111558 111771
>>111540
*Poner is hugged*
“I kind of think that Immigration should handle their own damned problems rather than sending us on a raid, but I guess it’s a change of scenery, for me at least.”

>>111550
“Good.”

>>111553
“Um...”
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111558
>>111555
Iron awaits, pensive.
(Would Cauldron get a bit jealous if I bring Midnight sometime? It would be quite interesting to find out.)
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111568
111572 111573
>>111535
"Now that is just rude. They are just having fun"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111572
111573
813631C6-96E0-4D6F-BE32-7FCC539E3689.png
>>111568

Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111573
111583 111586 111600
>>111572
>>111568
Iron interjects, knowing Skies can prove troublesome.
"Do not be too disheartened, Midnight. She is a grumpy pony."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111583
111586
>>111573
He continues.
"After all, she just risked her flank with the loan she got for Star."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111586
111587
>>111583
>>111573
Skies looks up, and perks her ears in surprise at the new source of aid, then she smiles, but mumbles under her breath “oh you have no idea”
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111587
>>111586
Iron smiles.
(More potion selling means more money for Cauldron in the long run.)
Who knew rampant greed could cause a blunt, aggressive stallion to be so mellow and polite?
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111590
111594 111596
Spark continues his quest of taming the changelings.
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111594
111599 111600
>>111590
Woah there. Don't go punishing them with boops to the snout now. That is a war crime!
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111596
111599
>>111590
The Changeling is still recoiled from Spark’s efforts to pet him
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111599
111613
>>111596
Spark pats beside himself.
"It's ok."
>>111594
They will submit to the boops soon enough.
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111600
111605 111613
Onyx checks on his new "friends"
>>111594
The bugs deserve it.

>>111573
"I will try to remember that."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111605
111607 111613
>>111600
Iron nods, then comes closer to whisper to her.
"She is also really competitive and hates losing, so be careful of provoking her with even the most insignificant thing. Trust me. It will be better for the group's integrity."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111607
111612 111613 111615
>>111605
The bat whispers back
"I will try to avoid it when possible, but I feel I may accidentally tread on some hooves..."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111612
111617
>>111607
"Do not be too afraid. She likes to bark like crazy but never actually bites," he whispers. "Seems to be related to some sort of self-worth issue."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111613
111615 111617 111628
>>111599
Blue-eyed Seb blinks his eyes from lids that come almost from the side, and tilts his head, while Fun, with a tremble, keeps his distance a couple feet back

>>111600
The two nymphs, disguised as a bat pony and a Pegasus colt, are spooked by being the new center of attention. Dawson is standing up, though his legs tremble as he tries to maintain himself upright, over top of Rose, who is laying on her belly on the floor with tired eyes. Dawson caresses Roses’ blood red mane, as Rose has a spooked appearance of her own. Dawson looks at Onyx indignantly
“Excuse me, but you can’t just say that the Changelings are here’ without saying a little something else about it. What if I told you ‘yeah, there’s a scorpion some where in that couch’ and left it at that’?”
Ruby has rushed over to his old friends, saying things like “are you okay?” And has come to Rose’s side, looking at her, then at Dawson’s wounded left leg, which is now next to Ruby as Ruby is to Dawson and Rose’s right

>>111605
>>111607
Skies silently nods
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111615
>>111613
>>111607
Mother fucker, I forgot an NPC
Red Wine opens his eyes, slowly gets up, and looks over a Ruby, standing near him but looking at Dawson
“Well don’t worry too much about me, will ya” he says, sarcastically
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111617
111620 111622
>>111613
"Well then there'd be a scorpion in the couch. Don't ask me why in Tartarus they're here. They just are."

>>111612
Midnight simply nods as well
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111620
111621
>>111617
>>111617
Red Wine is laying in his back, and his eyes roll over to Onyx, now with a look of startlement. Rose does as well.
Well where are they?!” Dawson demands
Redefine turns over into his belly
“You’re tellin’ me there’s changelings still around?”

Ruby, in futility, tries to say “No brother, it’s alright”

Kerr and Wesley are still alarmed by the activity, but are relieved eyes are away from them
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111621
111625
>>111620
"In the other room, I'm about as happy with it as you all are. But they seem to want to help for some celestia-foresaken reason"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111622
111625 111629
>>111617
Iron nods back, returning to original position, but not before whispering one last time.
"I got your back."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111625
111629 111634
>>111621
Dawson: “My cabin bedroom??!?!?”
Rose: “who is they?”
Red Wine: “why did you let them in the cabin??!???”
Ruby: “It’s a pony friend of his, Rose. He helped us.”

>>111622
She continues looking on over
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111628
111635
>>111613
Spark continues to gently pat beside himself and reassure the changelings.
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111629
111634 111635
>>111625
"As Ruby said, it's a friend. A friend that you all need to thank for saving your flanks as well. And me! Where's the thanks for cutting you out of those sacs?"

>>111622
Midnight nods and smiles
"I hope I can return the favor."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111634
111635
>>111625
>>111629
Iron smiles back.
"No need to."
He turns to Skies.
"So, did you decide on when you are going to take the potion?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111635
111637 111638 111639
>>111628
At this point, Seb takes a step closer. Then another step closer, to be again in front of Spark. Fun keeps his distance

>>111629
Dawson can only breath heavily for a moment
Rose (confused): “You are the one who saved us?”
Red Wine “Well, Thank you very much for that. We would have slowly wasted away until we died if you hadn’t found us and cut us out. I’d hate to be slowly eaten”
Ruby (in an aside/interjection): “I’d rather an owl eat do it quickly...”
Rose (in emploring emotion): “Thank you so much mister! Thank you, thank you, thank you”
Ruby (aside): “it’d be kind of like a fly being eaten by a spider. ‘Cept slower.”

Dawson: “But are they still a threat?”

>>111634
“Well not now if you’re going to negotiate with the natives. I can do it anytime”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111637
111640
>>111635
"No clue, I guess that's for my friend to find out."
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111638
111640
>>111635
Spark keep still this time. He doesn't want them to run off again.
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111639
111642
>>111635
"I am not exactly a good negotiator, Skies. That seems to be Star's job, but it is understandable."
He hums to himself.
"Do you know if you have a reputation against the creatures?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111640
111643 111647
>>111637
Dawson: “You didn’t kill them?”
Red Wine: “why didn’t you kill them?”
Ruby: “He gonna smoke ‘em?”
Rose: “Is he gonna be okay?”

>>111638
Edge closer, edge closer
It’s snout curls up a bit, as it now sniffs Spark’s body.
Fun keeps his distance
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111642
111645
>>111639
“I hope I don’t have a reputation at all. If I have a reputation, that means creatures know me. And I can’t be known and still be effective”
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111643
111656
>>111640
Spark gently pats the ground again while looking at Fun.
"Come on Fun. It's ok."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111645
>>111642
Iron nods.
(I wonder if those gryphons remember me? Not wearing that thing on me should make them doubt themselves, I think.)
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111647
111650
>>111640
"I have no clue what he's doing. But I feel it'll work."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111650
111651
>>111647
Dawson:
“Well, I guess I can understand the desire for some payback on those monsters. Just wish he had somewhere else to it than my bedroom. Thank you, by the way”
Rose (crying): “I really thought I would be hanging upside down until I died”
Dawson (looking down at Rose): “it’s okay sweetie, you’re safe now”
He pets her hair

Red Wine: “Are you sure there’s nothing else out there?”
Ruby comforts Rose as well
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111651
111653
>>111650
"If there is anything else, I'll be sure to meet it with a hefty blow."
He glances to where his halberd is resting against the wall.
"A hefty blow indeed."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111653
111657
>>111651
Dawson nods in respect
“Good Stallion. What brought you around here?”
Rose: “Again, thanks”
Red Wine and ruby listen
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111656
111661
>>111643
Fun shakes his head, and stays in his corner, still occasionally trembling
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111657
111663
>>111653
"You're welcome. As for what brought me? A bat and my unicorn friend in there. They kinda dragged me along since they needed a bodyguard of sorts. Not quite sure what they're up to though."
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111661
111663
>>111656
"Awwww."
Spark continues to comfort Seb in hopes Fun will like him more.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111663
111665 111668
>>111661
What is Spark doing with Seb?

>>111657
Dawson:
“Well... thank you kindly for it. I guess to least I can do is offer my cabin for ya tonight... thought it looks like you’ve kind of already done that” he looks at the whiskey

Rose looks over at Onyx
“You look hurt? Are you okay?”

Red Wine is trying to stand up, and Ruby is over tending to him now
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111665
111667
>>111663
"Ah, just some owlbear scratches. Punching it in the face and a few drinks helped the pain though."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111667
111670
>>111665
Dawson: “You fought an Owlbear?”

Ruby: “Yes he did”
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111668
111672
>>111663
Well, not petting yet because he doesn't like that. So just talking in comforting tone.
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111670
111672
>>111667
"I didn't just fight it, I punched it's stupid face too."
He looks back over his injured back
"Scratched me up pretty good though."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111672
111673 111677
>>111670
He nods, and looks impressed
“I can believe it. What about the Changelings?”

>>111668
Seb twitches his ears, and tilts his head in curiosity at the pony
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111673
111675
>>111672
"Well, they tried to surrender... After we attacked each other."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111675
111683
>>111673
“And you... let them?”

Red Wine
“I think there were at least three of them when they jumped me. I was closing the barn door”
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111677
111687
>>111672
Spark remains still.
"Hi Seb."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111683
111687
>>111675
"There's.... Two now... Language barriers make surrendering hard."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111687
111689 111691
>>111683
Dawson seems indignant
“I know what they do to prisoners”

Red Wine: “I didn’t know they would let you take them alive.”

Rose is kind of out of it
Ruby sits like a good boy

>>111677
The drone still doesn’t understand, but he lays down. He looks like he is in pain
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111689
111690
>>111687
"Well, they're our prisoners now. And they were more than happy to surrender."
Onyx pets the colt.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111690
111696
>>111689
“Did you kill any?”
Dawson asks

Red Wine:
“How did you beat them?”

Ruby closes his eyes, and accepts the pet. He is still grey from the vampirism

Rose shakes her head, and looks over at the two colts by the fireplace
“Are these your colts?”
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111691
111695
>>111687
Awwwwwww.
Spark lays down as well.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111695
111722
>>111691
The drone lays his head on the ground, and speaks in his language. The other one says something back
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111696
111698
>>111690
"Two of them, did it with military training."
He continues to pet the colt.
"Hmm? Oh no, they aren't mine. The bat has some relationship with them though I believe."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111698
111704
>>111696
Rose inches her self closer, though she can’t fully stand up
“Hello little ones.”
The nymphs look a little afraid

Dawson
“You were in the military? Were you in the Great War?”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111704
111705
>>111698
"Yes, served for the Crystal Empire."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111705
111711
>>111704
“How did you get away from the Changelings?”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111711
111725
>>111705
"I escaped on a boat. Hasn't been fun, I'll say that."
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111722
111725
>>111695
Spark doesn't understnad, but looks over to the other changeling to see what he does.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111725
111729 111732
>>111722
It stays up, in its corner

>>111711
He does not quite understand, but does know that Onyx got out
“Where do you reckon the changelings came from?”
Red Wine: “didn’t really look like a patrol to me. Unless they were out on a frolic of their own”
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111729
111749
>>111725
Spark pats the ground near him, now laying down. Spark looks cute like this, how can a changeling say no?
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111732
111749
>>111725
"I can only grasp at straws, so no clue."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111749
111750 111766
>>111729
He still doesn’t seem to understand Spark’s intent, and the one Spark set on fire is keeping his distance

>>111732
“Do you think they’ll send more?”

Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111750
111752
>>111749
Awwwww. Spark looks to the one beside him and gives a cheerful smile.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111752
111754 111756 111809
A7996AB5-2433-4F49-8891-ABC14243F4FA.jpeg
Is the Senior Silver Severyanan Soldier there?

>>111750
He blinks again
“Willst du mich töten?”
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111754
>>111752
I was expecting you to ask about Dark Star, honestly.
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111756
111777
>>111752
Spark doesn't understand, but just smiles warmly and continues to lay still.
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111761
111769
Is Brie anywhere nearby?
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111766
111769
>>111749
"I doubt it, severely"
He pats the colt before he ceases the pets.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111769
111773 111780
>>111761
>>111761
He should be right in the middle of all of this. Either in the room with the four ponies plus onyx, or the two changelings plus Spark

>>111766
>ceases the pets
A little head with giant eyes stares up at onyx

“Well... somepony should keep watch for the night”


DS
DnAVY
?
No.111771
111777
>>111555
Dark Star chuckles at her response
"Yea you're right, but they have their hooves full right now."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111773
111777 111779
>>111769
He would be with Sparks and the Lings in that event
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111777
111779 111788
>>111773
Well, Spark is trying to do... something with the changelings, but can’t make any progress because if communications barriers and the fact that he set one of the two on fire earlier. They are being kept as basically POWs

>>111771
“I guess that’s true...” she lowers her head in slight annoyance
“At least it’s a chance to bash some Griffins. Can’t let the Metropolitans have all the fun”

>>111756
Brie May be conscious
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111779
111783
>>111773
>>111777
"Hey Brie. Think you can talk to them more calmly?"
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111780
111786
>>111769
"I will, don't worry."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111783
111786 111787
>>111779
Are these the Little Lings? Why are they being kept as POWs? WTF did I miss??
"I imagine so."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111786
111791 111792
>>111783
No, these are two new ones that Onyx stabbed and shimmer caught on fire. Basically they ambushed the two, and surrendered rather than be killed.

The two little ones are by the fire in the other room being called cute or something by some mare.

>>111780
“Damn... those changelings really did a number on us. I feel out of it. And the fire looks grey for some reason. So does everypony here.”
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111787
111792
>>111783
These are the big lings. Seb and Fun.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111788
111799
>>111777
He Smiles as she mentions griffion bashing
"I'm Looking forward to it."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111791
111799 111810
>>111786
"Yeah, same here. Just rest, hopefully you'll feel better soon."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111792
111795 111799
>>111786
>>111787
"Oh Scheiße. Ich erkenne euch beide nicht. Ähm, äh ... wie geht es dir?"
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111795
111802
>>111792
Spark blinks and hopes this conversation will go well.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111799
111806 111807 111810 111822
>>111792
The one that speaks is the one a little further back. The blue green eyed drone in the burned uniform that Spark has named “fun”

“Wir haben Angst. Diese beiden Ponys halten uns gefangen. Dieser hat mich früher angezündet. Ich denke, er versucht uns zu provozieren, ihn zu entwässern oder anzugreifen, dann schießt er mit dem Laser auf uns”

>>111788
“Well, it’ll be a nice change of pace. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that the Governate can’t handle some Griffins, given that the police is still troubled by love bugs”

>>111791
“Oh... okay. I really should fix you all some breakfast in the morning”
She lays her head down
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111802
111804
>>111795
"He says you guys set them on fire and shot them with a,... laysure?"
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111804
>>111802
"I used my fire magic. I thought they were going to kill us. I don't want to hurt them if they aren't going to hurt us. Tell them I'm sorry."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111806
111810 111814 111817
>>111799
"Well 33 hoebuck is basically a fortress. i can see why they would have a problem."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111807
111813 111814
>>111799
"Er scheint zu glauben, dass Ihr Jungs sie töten wollt. Das sind meine Kollegen, die Sie kennen, und wir sind geschäftlich mit dem Hive und der Queen hier. Kein besonders heller Schachzug, muss ich sagen."

Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111809
111810 111814
>>111752
You called?
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111810
>>111806
>>111809
>>111799
>>111791
Everyone's here!
Is it starting time?
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111813
111818
>>111807
RIP us.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111814
111815 111817 111818 111819
>>111806
She has her malign smile
“I’m guessing you want to walk through the front door?”

>>111809
*pets the floof*

Skies and Dark Star are talking tactics

>>111807
Some how... that makes them more alarmed. At least the blue eyed one, laying closer to Spark and whom he has named “Seb.” He stands up, and starts speaking
“Will die Königin uns töten? Können wir vergeben werden?”
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111815
111828
>>111814
Iron looks at Skies funny.
"I am pretty sure that would mean getting wounds all over you unless you can verify your 'griffonhood'
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111817
111828
>>111814
*the floof is very floofy, and now also pet*
I see that.

>>111806
>>111814
"Think we should have couple of ponies checking docks for any boats approaching?"
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111818
111821 111828
>>111814
"Dummkopf, ich würde es nicht wagen, für die Königin zu sprechen. Möglicherweise können wir diesen Vorfall jedoch übersehen."
Then to Spark
>>111813
"Do we need them for anything, or is that just to prevent them from attacking?" he says indicating their bindings.


DS
DnAVY
?
No.111819
111828
>>111814
"That sounds like a fantastic way to end up,pushing up Daisies."
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111821
>>111818
"I was planning on having them help us navigate these lands to our destination. It might help to have adult changlings in our group to lower suspicion. That or at least have them draw us a map of where to go and how to avoid patrols. Our get out of jail free card can only work so long before they just rob us for being ponies. Besides, they surrendered. I didn't think changelings did that."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111822
111824 111828
Midnight is internally eeeeee-ing.
>>111799
"Just rest for now. You need it."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111824
>>111822
Don't hide your eees. Let them out. Let eeeeveryone hear it.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111828
111830 111831 111833 111836 111839
>>111818
Both of them nod. Fun speaks
“Was müssen wir tun?”

>>111819
“Then what is your plan?”

>>111817
“That, we certainly can do. The moon is a double edged sword though, it can make us easier to see as well. Maybe if we approached along the sea wall. Or flew in.”

>>111815
“What else would be the point of being a griffin? Silver has already said he isn’t excited for the fashion choice”

>>111822
The ponies all around Midnight are talking

Rose: “oh... okay”

Dawson: “So you say you were traveling through with sone other ponies? What do you do?”
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111830
111841
>>111828
Iron shrugs.
"They may have a secret codephrase or something."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111831
111834 111841
>>111828
Rock:
Onyx simply shrugs
"I'm a bodyguard for them, and I help pull their wagon."

Bat:
Midnight listens to the plans, glancing between ponies as they speak.
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111833
111841
>>111828
"Vielleicht kann dies ein Vorteil für alle Beteiligten sein. Wir reisen jetzt direkt zum Bienenstock. Ich würde der Königin viel lieber mitteilen, wie hilfreich Sie waren, um uns sicher für sie zu sehen, als sonst. Ich verstehe, wie ungewöhnlich es für Ponys ist Ihr Fleiß ist durchaus lobenswert. Wenn Sie keine dringenden Angelegenheiten haben, würden Sie in Betracht ziehen, sich uns anzuschließen? "
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111834
111837
>>111831
Oh come now, you're far more than that. Xp
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111836
111841
>>111828
"Well...a place like that....has to have sewers right?"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111837
111840
>>111834
Onyx is Brie secret brother confirmed?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111839
111841
>>111828
"Coincidentally, you and Midnight have wings. Though I am not so thrilled about having our healer scouting bay instead of being with other group..."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111840
>>111837
Lets not get carried away
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111841
111842 111843 111844 111845 111847
>>111830
“True. Any disguise is not going to be as an insider”

>>111831
Dawson:
“Well, what brings you all up here?”

>>111833
They are silent for a moment, then Seb speaks the matter as bluntly as possible
“Wir haben Angst, wegen Desertion aufgehängt zu werden”

>>111836
“Sewers? There at least used to be an entire underground set of tunnels”

>>111839
“How would you approach it?”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111842
111853
>>111841
as she mentions the tunnel system a smile creeps acrossed Dark Star's face
"That my dear blue, would be the best choice."
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111843
111853
>>111841
"You'd have to ask them, I'm just here for the ride."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111844
111853
>>111841
Iron nods.
"Perhaps some interrogation may be necessary to go for that route."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111845
111853
>>111841
"Meinst du, du hast schon offizielle Posten hier?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111847
111853
>>111841
Silver considers his options. "Did reports say anything about Church of the Sacred Heart having bell tower?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111853
111856 111861 111862 111864
>>111845
He explains
“Wir befanden uns in der neunzehnten Infanterie, dann waren wir menschenleer, als die Crystal-Ponys uns zerstreuten”

>>111842
“Well, if there is an entrance. The waterside is the most likely place. There should be a sewer system though. The dossier said something about the city dining them just last month for dumping ‘particulate matter’ or something into the sewerage system.”

>>111843
“Well, I guess I shall”

>>111844
“That may take a while. Perhaps it’s best to be more discrete”

>>111847
“There used to be one, yes. There hasn’t been a bell there in decades. The only sound coming from there besides dancing, music, and talking are loud dogs”
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111856
>>111853
Iron nods.
"I agree."
He decides to keep quiet for now, hearing the plan forming.
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111861
111880
>>111853
>>111853
"Ich denke, Sie BEDEUTEN zu sagen, Sie haben einen kalkulierten Rückzug gemacht, als Sie von Ihrer Einheit getrennt wurden. Es ist keine Lüge, ...." Brie says with a wink.

DS
DnAVY
?
No.111862
111880
>>111853
"Hmmmmmmm. was there any word on what it was they might have dumped?"

Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111864
111880
>>111853
"If tower is still there, bell or no, then it could make for excellent crow's nest to watch bay from. Send pony in to watch with binoculars for any incoming boats, then tail them from shadows to see where they go, and what cargo they load off or pick up. If we had walkie talkies, they could radio in their location to other group."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111880
111886 111896 111897
>>111862
Skies is stumped, so she opens the dossier to see for herself
“The type of fine here, it’s a commercial fine. It’s usually given to restaurant owners for when they try to wash down grease and stuff, from cooking. Maybe it has something to do with industrial operations. Or maybe they have that kitchen running”

>>111861
“Ja ... mal sehen, ob sie denken, wir wären so lange unfreiwillig getrennt. Sie werden vielleicht wissen, dass wir uns nicht einer Autorität übergeben haben. Es war ... was? Acht Monate später? Wir waren eine Weile auf uns allein gestellt. Diese beiden Ponys haben unsere Landsleute getötet und wir hungern.“

>>111864
“Walkie... talkie?” Skies is confused
“Well, maybe there can be a high up look out, assuming they don’t see us fly”
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111886
111888
>>111880
"Wir könnten Sie gehen lassen und es vergessen, wenn Sie es vorziehen. Ich weiß nicht, wie es Ihnen ergeht, aber schließen Sie sich uns an oder das Angebot steht nicht."

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111888
111891
>>111886
He wants to go back to what Brie was saying earlier
“"Sie sagen, Sie können eine Bienenstock Königin überzeugen, uns zu verzeihen?"
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111891
111895
>>111888
"Sicher erkennen Sie, dass die Königin tut, was sie will. Mein Geschäft ist jedoch für sie im Bereich der Infiltration von besonderem Interesse. Angesichts der potenziellen Gewinne für den Bienenstock und Ihrer beeindruckenden Zahlen (Xp) kann sie tatsächlich wünschen, dass Sie begleiten Sie uns weiter, seitdem Sie sozusagen eine Zeit lang von der Karte verschwunden sind. "

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111895
111899
>>111891
“Wir können es versuchen. Diese Wälder sind gefährlich. Wir haben Onky Finalky eine anständige Mahlzeit zu sich genommen, und immer noch ist die Hälfte von uns gestorben.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111896
111900
>>111880
Silver nods. "Should you decide to be lookout, I would urge you to be carefull. You should know better than anypony here that griffons are better aware of three dimensional spaces than us ground-bound ponies are."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111897
111900
>>111880
"I Remember a story my brother told me."
Dark star licks his lips and puts on a voice blue hasn't heard him do beforeshe would assume its a representation of white stars voice it has more of a drawl than dark star's.
"I'll Tell you starry about the Griffon "Restaurant" that was busted selling bread made from pony blood, and "Ham" that was really ponies. it was 20 years before we were born back when dad was a young stallion. they would give "free meals" to homeless ponies, afterwords they were never seen again. then one day they picked the wrong target,Dad. He was a tough stallion who didn't take any horse apples from anypony. they took him to a back room, sat him down at a table, made him wait awhile then one of those beak snouted bucks came in with a machete. and started running at dad. luckily for dad he had his old sawed off musket. and lets just say the restaurant. isnt standing anymore after dad shut it down."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111899
111900
>>111895
"Sie machen den Fall für mich. Wenn Sie uns begleiten, würden Sie ihre Investition schützen. Was das" Warum "Ihrer längeren Abwesenheit betrifft, bezweifle ich, dass sie Sie bezweifeln würde, wenn Sie sagten, dass Sie ihren Zorn fürchteten."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111900
111905 111911 111916
>>111897
Skies giggles, and places a hoof to her face
“Oh Dark Star, Griffins don’t really do that. It’s just like stories of Changelings swapping out foals for their own nymphs. It’s just stories adults tell to scare children into obedience.”

>>111896
She nods
“They are. But that is the reason the Pegasi specifically must face them. They are not a match for us.”

>>111899
“Hast du irgendwelche Geschenke, die du ihr machen kannst?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111905
111914
>>111900
Silver smiles at her. "Indeed. Make sure you leave at least one alive if they see you and decide to try their luck. Interrogation is not terrible idea for if we are unable to fine head of operation."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111911
111914
>>111900
"Er, i'm not so sure its just a story. White Star was emphatic About it being true."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111914
111919 111929
>>111905
“Well, we only really have immigration warrants at this point, so really we can’t just go killing griffins”

>>111911
She nods, clearly still not believing him
“We would tell similar stories to the Earth Ponies. Keep them afraid of the Griffins, and keep them from revolting. I heard more than a few myself as a filly about Griffins and Changelings”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111915
111917 111927
Midnight pipes up
"It would definitely be a most... Interesting... Story..."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111916
111927
>>111900
"Meine Korrespondenz zeigte keine Geschenke an, dies sollte ein rein geschäftliches und planerisches Unterfangen sein."

Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111917
111927 111939
>>111915
Iron leans in to whisper.
"I have no idea what I just heard. Dark Star has a past made out of tragedy, so expect dark humor and stories out of him."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111919
111927
>>111914
He nods. "Fair enough. Still, if your hooves are forced...keep it in mind."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111927
111931 111936 111939 111942
>>111915
Skies looks at her, and wash her tail
“What’s that?”

>>111919
“Oh I will. And I’ll put a bolt through their minds.”

>>111917
“You’re telling me it was a joke?”
Skies feels dumb now

>>111916
“Okay ... Also, wenn wir mit Ihnen gehen, werden Sie uns dann nicht umdrehen?”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111929
111940
>>111914
"I'm inclined to Believe most of those stories are real. i mean if the atrocities you told me the griffons commit are true. and what better way to take over a country unknowingly than to pose as their youth?"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111931
111940
>>111927
Iron shakes his head.
"No, it falls on the second category."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111936
111940
>>111927
Silver continues to think about the job.
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111939
111940 111949
>>111927
"Your coltfriend's story"
>>111917
"Gotcha..."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111940
111944 111947 111949 111957
>>111929
She blinks
“Are you talking about the changelings? Because a griffin can’t pass as a pony”

>>111931
Skies doesn’t know true from false, but is inclined to place this in the latter category

>>111936
“Um... watcha’ thinking about”

>>111939
“It’s my first time hearing it from him.”
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111942
111947 111956
>>111927
"Ich hätte kein Interesse daran, Sie würden uns sehr helfen. Ich habe Papiere, aber nur wenige hier sind bereit, auf solche Dinge zu warten. Selbst autorisierte Ponys können in diesen Ländern schnell Schaden anrichten."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111944
111956
>>111940
"yes i was referring to the bugs with that statement."
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111947
111948
>>111940
>>111942
Spark looks between the three talking.
"How goes it Brie?"
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111948
111952
>>111947
"They may be willing to escort us."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111949
>>111939
Iron whispers back.
"I know. It can be rather disheartening."
>>111940
He shrugs.
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.111952
>>111948
"Nice."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111956
111959 111989
>>111942
Seb blinks, looks back to Fun, and says
“Okay ... ich könnte mit dir gehen, wenn du mit der Königin sprichst und wenn deine Gefährten uns beim Versuch, sie zu essen, beschützen. Ich lebe nicht gern im Wald. Wir haben keine frische Kleidung und wenig zu essen.”

Fun then says
“Ich auch. Ich habe genug gegessen, um noch mindestens einen Monat durchzuhalten, aber ich möchte nicht hier sein”

>>111944
The smile runs from her face, and she has a concerned look
“Well, it’s just stories...”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111957
111964
>>111940
"...Hmm? Right now, what other potential points of entry there would be. Perhaps way to get up onto roof of fortress from ground. You know, without using wings."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111959
111964
>>111956
Dark Star gets a concerned look on his face
"The reason why i told that story is because i think it may have something to do with what ever was dumped in the sewer."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111964
111967 111969
>>111957
Well, you can get up with a rope. I don’t know, maybe a fire escape? Or a ladder that might be built in the side? Or just go through ground level”

>>111959
“I don’t think the Griffins are using pony blood to leaven their bread”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111967
111968 111970
>>111964
"Yea, i think this is more f a "Ham" situation."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111968
111970 111971
>>111967
She blinks
“Why do you say that?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111969
111976
>>111964
"I do have rope. If we can sneak around back of it, we might be able to insert ourselves into fortress from roof without any of its potential inhabitants expecting anything."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.111970
111976
>>111967
>>111968
Iron shakes his head.
"I feel like he never actually met or interacted with a griffon before."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111971
111976
>>111968
"it's just a gut feeling."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111976
111980 111982
>>111971
“Well, either way it looks like they are dumping grease down the drain rather than throwing it away”

>>111970
“I imagine he hasn’t”

>>111969
“That could work, let’s just hope they don’t see us first”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.111980
>>111976
"It does not come without its own risks, but very few plans do."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111982
111986
>>111976
"Do you think we could acquire blue prints?"

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111986
111997
>>111982
“Yes” If I can ever create them


Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111989
111992
>>111956
"Es würde nicht genügen, wenn du von meinen Verbündeten isst, aber wenn du etwas brauchst, helfe ich dir persönlich beim Einkauf von Lebensmitteln. Frag einfach den Jungetiere. Oh, du hast sie wahrscheinlich noch nicht getroffen."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.111992
111994
>>111989
Fun: “Du hast Nymphen?”
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.111994
112001
>>111992
"Sie sind keine Nymphen, sie sind eher das Alter von Stuten, wenn sie Ponys waren. Sie wurden in Pony-Ländern gefangen genommen, und wir bringen sie in den Bienenstock zurück, aus dem sie stammen. Das zusätzlich zu unserem dringenden Geschäft.
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.111995
112001
[assorted bat and rock noises]
DS
DnAVY
?
No.111997
112001
>>111986
"Who would we talk to about getting them?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112001
112004 112010 112026
>>111995
Ruby is cuddling up to near Onyx, and Red Wine is coming over there with him on the other side. Rose is about to pass out
Dawson:
“Do we got any more blankets, or mattresses? It can get awful cold at night”

Over in Baltimare, Silver is talking about scaling up the top of the building with rope, while Dark Star is talking about blue prints and ham made out of pony

>>111997
“It should be in the dossier, assuming they’ve been acquired from the city clerk.”

>>111994
“Das wäre also dein Geschenk an die Königin ... Ja, wir können mit dir gehen. Was müssen wir tun?”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112004
112007
>>112001
He flips through the dossier
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112007
112020
>>112004
If you’re hoping for a pre-prepared map, it doesn’t exist
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112010
112024
>>112001
"Helfen Sie uns, nicht der Umwelt zum Opfer zu fallen, erst abtropfen zu lassen und später Fragen zu stellen, und helfen Sie uns, einheimische Kreaturen abzuwehren. Wir haben einen bequemen Wagen, aber nur einen Fahrer. Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten zu Diensten sein."

DS
DnAVY
?
No.112020
112026 112033 112034
>>112007
F
"Does anypony think we should split up into teams while we are scouting?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112024
112037 112056
>>112010
Seb:
“Wir können Ponys und Wildtiere entwässern, ja. Wir sind beide verletzt. Er ist verbrannt und ich habe schwere Wunde”

Fun:
“Ja. Wir sind erfahrene Soldaten, aber wir brauchen unsere Gesundheit. Und wir müssen uns waschen.”
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.112026
>>112001
"Let me see if I can find some"
Onyx looks around for more blankets, peaking into the room with Spark if necessary.
>>112020
"I would be fine with that."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112033
112045
>>112020
Iron nods.
"Fine by me. Will it be Skies, Star and Silver and I go with Midnight? What is the composition of the split up?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112034
>>112020
"We can cover more distance that way. One group can enter via sewers, other can enter via roof, and pony can keep lookout for boats coming in from bay."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112037
112041
>>112024
Quick question. Where IS the party right now (the Ling party)?
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112041
112043 112044
>>112037
The party is in a cabin in a small farm or hunting cabin located in coniferous woods, one or two kilometers down a dirt road from the road that connects Bales to Whinnyapolis, either in the Equestrian state of Boulder Field (I’ve been calling it Blueberry Field) or Whinnysota.
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112043
112050
>>112041
So no running water
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112044
112050
>>112041
Is that Whinnyapolis Whinnysota?
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112045
112046 112050 112052
>>112033
"How about you and i enter through the sewers, silver keeps a wath out for boats,and Blue and Midnight go in through the roof."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112046
>>112045
He nods.
"A solid plan."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112050
112056 112062
>>112044
Maybe
Yes

>>112043
No

>>112045
“That could work”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112052
112062 112064
>>112045
Silver nods, and pulls out a pair of rather dirty binoculars from his bags. "I suppose I have good opportunity to clean these, now. Wait for me while I wash these out in bathroom."
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112056
112059 112064
>>112050
Fantastic
>>112024
"Entschuldigung, wir haben kein fließendes Wasser und begrenzte Vorräte."
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.112059
112063 112068
>>112056
"How's it going?"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112062
112064
>>112052
"Take your time."
>>112050
Dark star gets up and walks over to mr.glass
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112063
>>112059
"They're willing to help us, but they want a shower. They're deserters who have been living like wild pon changelings for months."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112064
112069 112073
>>112056
They nod, slowly if disappointedly
“Wir werden es schaffen. Hoffentlich hilft uns ein Teil der Magie, die wir absorbiert haben, zu heilen, während wir uns ausruhen”

>>112062
“You need something?”

>>112052
“It’s good to have those around. I’m suspecting you want to intercept a boat”
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112068
112071
>>112059
"Are you capable of healing?"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112069
112072
>>112064
"I Don't suppose you sell coffee do you? or snacks?"
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.112071
112076
>>112068
"Not magical healing... I found some bandages and iodine, but we could ask the family here if they have any other healing methods."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112072
112074
>>112069
“We have peanuts...”
He looks back, then up
“Let me see if I can find some coffee”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112073
112087
>>112064
"If possible. Not only does evidence of trafficking help, but it might be possible that I would come across manifest or other documents to give insight into operations." Silver gets up from his seat. "Give me minute while I clean these." He makes his way to the bathroom to do exactly that.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112074
112087
>>112072
"How many peanuts?"
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112076
112086
>>112071
"They're both injured, and they're concerned about that. The washing will have to wait though."
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.112086
112090
>>112076
"Hmm... Well, considering that a family lives here, there should be some water somewhere nearby."
Anonymous
UdnC7
?
No.112087
112088 112091 112095
>>112074
“A few bags?”

>>112073
“So you want to go after the ships?”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112088
112093
>>112087
"That might be enough."
He puts his hoof to his chin in thought
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112090
112092
>>112086
"Nope, GM said there is none apparently we need to move on to find running water."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112091
112184
>>112087
Silver responds once he gets back. "Like I said, if possible."
Shimmering Spark
7XDAN
?
No.112092
112095
>>112090
He said none in the house. No family can live without a shower at some point, let alone run a farm.

"Sounds like a plan."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112093
112097
>>112088
He runs off. Then comes back
“You’re in luck. We have some coffee, if you want me to make you a pot”


Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112095
112107
>>112092
Fair point, but I'm just going off available information.
>>112087
"Irgendwo hier in der Nähe wird es sicher eine Süßwasserversorgung geben. Wir kennen die Gegend nicht sehr gut, aber wir können alle erforderlichen Vorkehrungen treffen."


DS
DnAVY
?
No.112097
112107
>>112093
"You're a life saver Mr.Glass, i think we're gonna be gone for awhile."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112107
112116
>>112095
It is Fun, standing over near the back of the room, who speaks
“Das wird bei uns funktionieren. Es ist besser als in einen eisigen Fluss zu gehen ...”

He looks down at his shriveled and burned hide, and at the tattered ruins of his old uniform
“Oder in dieser toten Haut zu bleiben. Es muss bald herauskommen.”

>>112097
“Alright.,, let me cook up some coffee here”
He produces a machine, which comes on with a bit of purple magic, and eventually starts to produce a pot of coffee
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112116
112122
>>112107
"What kind of coffee is it?"

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112122
112123 112130
>>112116
“I want to say it is a Yucoltan variety. It’s really not the fanciest, but it gets the job done”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112123
112129 112130
>>112122
"Just how i like my coffee."
He smiles
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112129
112133
>>112123
He pours a cup
“In a way you are lucky. It’s harder to get ahold of coffee with the war rationing and the trade disruption. Good thing I was able to acquire some a month ago”
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112130
112131 112133 112138
>>112122
>>112123
That's not coffee! Its covfefe
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112131
>>112130
Lightning in the distance.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112133
112138
>>112129
"Fantastic. how much for it?:
>>112130
Not Again.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112138
112140
>>112130
Only the best Ersatz coffee for your wartime needs

>>112133
“Oh, for you? Nothing”


DS
DnAVY
?
No.112140
112144
>>112138
"I'll Make sure to pick you up another bag."
He smiles.
"You wouldn't happen to have a Thermos would you?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112144
112168
>>112140
“I have a steel mug”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112168
112170
>>112144
"That'll do."
"uh there's something else i would like to talk to you about. in the event of my untimely death, i would like my shares in the bar to go to Blue Skies."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112170
112172
>>112168
“Blue Skies?
He blinks
“Is that that mare you are with all the time?”
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112172
112173
>>112170
"Yes That's Her. the place we're headed to, looks pretty well fortified."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112173
112174
>>112172
He is looking down at a glass, but then his face has a look of befuddlement, then a hint of sadness
"Are you... Are you afraid?"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112174
112175
>>112173
"nope, everypony has to die sometime. and if i do i die. i'll die knowing that i died protecting my fellow ponies."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112175
112178
>>112174
"Is that is what you are doing, going over there? Protecting ponies?"
He says this curiously, not with any hint of skepticism
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112178
112180
>>112175
"yes,sir. there are some....very bad creatures that need to be stopped"
He smiles
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112180
112183 112185
>>112178
"Well... Sounds like you are doing something productive with your time. Not just selling poison to depressed ponies, or providing a location for stallions to find lose mares"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112183
112184
>>112180
"You do so much more than just that Mr.Glass"
Dark Star Puts his hoof on Glistening glass's shoulder.
"you help those depressed ponies kill their pain. even if just for a night, that pain is forgotten."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112184
112187 112208
>>112091
"Well, that's not a bad idea. We'll inform customs"

>>112183
"Are you killing your pain?" Hes asks


Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112185
112186
>>112180
Iron suddenly feels a bit self-conscious after sweet talking Midnight into an acquaintance.
c73OJ
?
No.112186
112188
>>112185
He can hear an aside
"Damned Changeling hunting grounds..."
\r
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112187
112192
>>112184
"Sometimes. i thank you for running this place,Sir."
He smiles
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112188
112192
>>112186
Iron's ears perk up, trying to pinpoint where it's coming from.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112192
112198 112200
>>112187
"Well, you're welcome"
He returns an expression that, though based in sorrow, lets a smile shine through, as if a ray of sun through clouds

>>112188
The bar owner and present bar tender, "Glistening Glass," talking to Dark Star
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112193
Brie succumbs to his apparent narcolepsy
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112195
112196
Can Brie get an extra feat for his narcolepsy? Asking for a friend
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112196
112197
>>112195
Uh....

Actualy, he should be getting an extra feat from a level up
Anonymous
xU+51
?
No.112197
112201
>>112196
He leveled? I didn't even hear a ding
Oh well, tomorrow me can worry about that shit

Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112198
112201
>>112192
Strange, they never seem to say that.
Iron starts slowly walking towards the conversation.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112200
112201
>>112192
He pats him on the back
"Bar owners are the unsung heros of Equestria."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112201
112202 112204
>>112200
He laughs at this
"Glad you think so

>>112197
Well... I hadn't made it happen yet

>>112198
Dark Star and the bar tender talking still
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112202
112203 112204
>>112201
He Smiles
and puts down 100 bits on the counter
"Put this towards the advancement of the tavern."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112203
112205
>>112202
"Oh, I will. Might even be able to buy some more coffee"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112204
112206
>>112201
>>112202
Iron decides to stay nearby to get a gist on the conversation.
(What made them say that?)
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112205
112206
>>112203
"I hope to see you again,my friend."
"Remember to Give Blue my Shares if i don't return,sir.Goodbye."
He walks back towards the table.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112206
112207
>>112205
"I will"

>>112204
As Dark Star walks away, he speaks to Iron
"Can I get you anything to drink?"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112207
112211
>>112206
He shakes his head.
"No money with me, sadly."
He sits down.
"However, I think you and Star were talking about changeling deadzones?"
(I wonder if I will ever meet one of them to see what they are like. Especially their... abilities.)
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112208
112211
>>112184
"Files said there were rowboats going from boat in harbor to docks, right? What would you say odds are that somepony could sneak onto one of those and row it back to ship?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112211
112213 112214
119736__safe_artist-colon-btedge116_octavia melody_rainbow dash_changeling_earth pony_pegasus_pony_poster_propaga.png
>>112207
"Changeling Deadzones?"
He looks at Iron in confused silence for what is probably two seconds, appearing almost stunned
"Oh, you mean when I said Changeling hunting grounds. I mean Succubi. Changelings lying in wait for stallions looking for a good time. They think they found a pretty mare to spend the night, or longer with, but really its a succubus who sucks the life straight out of them"
He does a little thing with his hooves near his mouth to demonstrate that last part

There are actually a few posters on the wall behind him that warn of the same threat

>>112208
"Depends on if they are expecting the rowboat to return. Or if they are still parked in the harbor"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112213
112215 112226
>>112211
Silver rubs the bottom of his chin. "Yes...could be worse odds, especially with potential payoff."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112214
112215
>>112211
Iron nods.
"I assume they are quite the sneaky ones if there is only warning posters about them."
He comes closer, wanting to test his knowledge.
"Say, do you have a personal way to find out who is a changeling?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112215
112217 112218 112231
dbv96io-64581e01-943a-4610-80c0-16709982898a.jpg
>>112214
"Yes. Find a girl, have a good night with her, take her back to a hotel room, and if she eats you, she's probably a changeling."

>>112213
"Do you want to rob a ship... again?"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112217
112221
>>112215
Iron chuckles.
"Alright. I get it."
Then he turns a bit nosy.
"Did you have any experience with them?"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112218
112221
>>112215
"What's this about ship robbing?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112221
112224 112226
>>112217
"Not that I can remember"

>>112218
"Ask Silver Sword"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112224
112232
>>112221
Iron nods, suddenly getting a creeping sensation.
"Do you have any advice to make sure any actual mare I find is not replaced by a changeling?"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112226
112231 112233
>>112213
>>112221
He Looks over at silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112231
112233 112236
>>112215
"...Again?" Silver feels like he's missing something.

>>112226
"I am thinking about hijacking oneof their rowboats and rowing back to boat they have anchored in harbor. I imagine there will be wealth of records on there civilian government, and perhaps even Black Hooves, will make use of."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112232
112234
>>112224
He turns his head
"Changelings are just like any other predator. They are lazy. They go after the weakest targets. Don't be a weak target, and you are unlikely to be preyed upon"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112233
112235 112239
>>112231
>>112226
"Oh... Right. You didn't participate in the last act of piracy"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112234
112237 112239
>>112232
Iron nods. He then decides to maybe indirectly spill recent events to the bartender.
"Got it. Let us change subject. Say you had a marefriend with a secret then you invite a friend who, in their line of questioning, threatens to reveal the secret. How would you deal with it?"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112235
112237 112239
>>112233
"Ah Fun Times/"
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112236
112239
>>112231
"That could be quite dangerous."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112237
112242
>>112234
"Well, if that secret is 'she's a Changeling,' then you should turn her over to the police for the sake of your own health. But if both parties involved already know the secret, it's not really a secret, now is it? Like, how do I reveal a secret to you about yourself that you already know?"

>>112235
"I think he wants to do it again"

Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112239
112240 112241 112245
>>112233
>>112235
"...This is about job you all did at docks night I came to Baltimare, is it not? One where half of docks you were at went up in flames?"

>>112234
>indirectly
Silver would probably say otherwise.

>>112236
"No doubt. I would not take any unnecessary risk, but I am not stranger to this kind of mission."
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112240
>>112239
Iron's not a master at subtlety.
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112241
112243
>>112239
"That was... not my fault"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112242
112249
>>112237
Iron nods, rather conflicted.
"Not a secret, huh?"
(I may have to tell her the truth. Better me than finding out with the others.)
He starts biting his hoof softly.
(Yeah, I might have to. If she finds out from others, I may break her trust irreparably.)
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112243
112249
>>112241
A hearty laugh comes from the old unicorn. "Oh, I know. Especially after meeting that kirin, Ash, I knew you were not one responsible for that."
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112245
>>112239
"Yes,one in the same."

Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112249
112250 112251
>>112242
"I mean... I'm confused. Does she already know? Does he already know? Who is being told something they don't already know?"

>>112243
She only nods, in irritated remembrance
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112250
112253
>>112249
"Oh. The friend knew the secret, but the marefriend did not know he knew the secret."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112251
112253
>>112249
"So, has plan seemed fair to you, so far? Earth ponies go through sewers, pegasus and bat fly to roof, and I keep watch over harbor."
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112253
112254 112371
>>112250
"Well... I don't know. Maybe there's something in the old princesses' journal about it"

>>112251
"Well, assuming they don't find us. If they do, they can pick us off and kill us much more easily than if we are together"
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112254
112364 112366
>>112253
He cocks his head.
"The old princesses' journal?"
Anonymous
c73OJ
?
No.112255
112256 112257 112258
I am going to sleep
Anonymous
nr7iD
?
No.112256
>>112255
Night!
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112257
>>112255
GoodNight Fren
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112258
>>112255
Sleep well!
Anonymous
bl2z0
?
No.112280
112282 112284 112285 112307
9E3D5D71-B43D-4D89-A60C-C9C0383400FA.png
Commission a Blue Skies Plushie, Yes or No?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112282
112309
>>112280
If you have the money for it? Hell yeah!
Anonymous
mETVW
?
No.112284
112309
>>112280
Do it fag
Anonymous
5hlEy
?
No.112285
112309
>>112280
I've already said go for it some time ago.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112307
112309
_Aryanne heiling.png
>>112280
Do it
Anonymous
5hlEy
?
No.112308
112309
>inb4 it's a Cauldron plushie instead
Zebras taking our Skies.
Anonymous
bl2z0
?
No.112309
112310 112311 112313 112327
>>112307
Is super cute Poner

>>112282
>>112284
>>112285
>>112307
Fuck it, let’s do this.

tfw I found an image that perfectly expresses the way I’d want her chest and hind legs to be, but it’s an explicit image, so I can’t really include it in the email as a demonstration

>>112308
There is no image of Cauldron
Silver "The Floof" Sword
hj2ro
?
No.112310
112315
>>112309
Maybe you could censor out the naughty bits, or crop it so it's just the chest and hindlegs.
Anonymous
5hlEy
?
No.112311
112312 112315
>>112309
If you can crop the naughty bits out, you should be good.
I know...
Maybe I should try to replicate it on the pony creator thing, that could do it.
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112312
112317
>>112311
Make the Zeeb
DS
DnAVY
?
No.112313
>>112309
F
Anonymous
bl2z0
?
No.112315
112317
Spoilered
>>112310
>>112311
There actually are no naughty bits in it, it’s just a pony who is clearly being fucked by a zebra. But damn, the body looks pretty much exactly like what I’d want in the plush, except a different color scheme, cutie mark, and race
Anonymous
5hlEy
?
No.112317
1520651016124-0.jpg
>>112315
Maybe you could ask if it's okay to base it on that while warning the presence of ambiguous penetration.
>>112312
Perhaps.
Anonymous
5hlEy
?
No.112327
112330
>>112309
Could I get an average description of Cauldron's body in a single post?
Taking height, buffness, thickness, eye colors, hairstyle, mane and coat coloration.

No need to post right away. It's simply a request of mine you needn't complete.
Anonymous
bl2z0
?
No.112330
112331
>>112327
Well, she’s a Zebra. Coat scheme is white and black stripes that bend diagonally forward upwards on the back, with white as a whole being a slight preponderance of color, a black stripe on her spine, a whiter belly, and mostly thinner stripes around her belly and hind, but at least one thicker over the chest or center. No grey like in Zecora. The bottom part of her muzzle, and probably the front half of the top around the snout is black. I wanted Amber eyes, but I guess they were described as blue somewhere so there is that. Mane is very simple, in a kind of Mohawk, but it bends down slightly under its own weight near the top rather than stand straight up, causing it to tilt over slightly to one side or the other. It’s not very long, cut short. I’m actually not sure about color. Probably black, maybe grey or both grey and black. The tail is a bit longer proportionately than the mane, and is cut abruptly at the end.

Her whole body is... well, her body isn’t really all that feminine. There’s still sexual dimorphism, so she isn’t Silver’s size and obviously not Iron’s size, but she’s above average for a female, and probably as big as Dark Star. Her fur looks like it has a decent amount of muscle underneath it. She does not have a horse like slim belly, but the more pony like big belly that is thicker around the belly than the chest
Anonymous
5hlEy
?
No.112331
>>112330
While I admit I won't be able to recreate the stripes patterns, all else is extremely useful.
It's time to build!
Anonymous
5hlEy
?
No.112335
112338
Cauldron interpretation.png
Cauldron Interpretation (1).png
Cauldron Interpretation (2).png
Cauldron Interpretation (3).png
Cauldron Interpretation (4).png
Here are the results from the description.
I think I've made her look like an actual zebra and not a complete Zecora recolor.
All 5 images have little differences in them. Pick the most representative of the Cauldron in your mind and feel free to point out things to be fixed.
Though be forewarned, for this pony creator engine is basic bitch tier.
Anonymous
bl2z0
?
No.112338
112339 112351
>>112335
That’s not... quite what I had in mind, but a neat zebra nevertheless
Anonymous
5hlEy
?
No.112339
112344