/mlpol/ - My Little Politics


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is reccomended to be able to post effortlessly, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.


Archived thread


1490028346355.png
Anonymous
????
?
No.85874
85878 85879 85883 85892 85897 85910 85929 85946 85959 85990 86028 86097 86707
What is MLPOL's honest opinion on Furries and the Alt-Furry in particular?

Should we establish diplomatic relations with them as a community or perhaps even make a board for them here?

Threadly disclaimer I am NOT a member of the Alt Furry myself nor am I trolling, I just want to know.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85878
85893
>>85874
keep a healthy distance from them. They're autistic but in an r9k way.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85879
85893
>>85874
>Furries
Faggots
>Alt-Furry
Double-faggots.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85883
85893
>>85874
>no hooves
Anonymous
????
?
No.85892
85893
>>85874
Furries are degenerates. Alt-furries are merely alt-degenerates.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85893
85955 85962
9ed65bbc7075b69d1bfe2231fb….jpg
>>85878

can you elaborate on that? Perhaps recall an encounter you had?

>>85879

Maybe, but who is to say how they would turn out here? The only Furry board on a chan site i can remember would be the one on 8chan. I would not be surprised if there was a subgroup of people similar to the audience on /mlp/ who despises their peers for being degenerate.

>>85883

Most Furries look like some kind of dog, even the ones meant to represent other animals.

>>85892

I am fairly sure most of our /pol/ users would have said the same thing about /mlp/ a year ago.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85897
85901 85902
935449__safe_screencap_pri….gif
>>85874
This sounds too cringe worthy to me.
https://youtu.be/xrYL07hPw4w
Anonymous
????
?
No.85901
85995
c549e3ad10c217d3c8fb8f597b….png
>>85897
Why can't she just let him have his plushie?
Anonymous
????
?
No.85902
c2e6243760e259c68efb9e5c20….jpg
>>85897

I remember this video. it was about some family dispute of some guy who refused to go to some water park with his family and his mother got angry because that would damage the families reputation somehow. he just happened to be a brony, too and she caught him fapping to horses at some point I think.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85907
85914
2C740DA7-1800-42E1-A272-16….gif
413D5A80-C33B-4AF8-B390-87….png
A5C04E32-9D92-42B4-B5FF-E….jpeg
Sage and yiff in hell furfag
Anonymous
????
?
No.85910
85914
>>85874
I've saw how bad and autistic the Alt-Bronies were then they tried to "Take over" here and I can only imagine the Alt-Furs would do be same.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85912
85914
1475710973594.jpeg
This has gone on for far too long.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85914
85917 85951
22296ec949a99e0ec2ab8ba43e….png
>>85907

thank you for reposting these, i dropped them yesterday when zald made his couple shitposts

>>85912

calm your mammary glands please ODF. I am trying to evaluate how and where MLPOL can get more users and higher traffic with this.

>>85910

The Alt Bronies are the Alt Bronies. How can we know the alt Furries are the same in that regard?
Anonymous
????
?
No.85917
85920 85922
1482020930210.png
>>85914
NEIN! I will continue to post angry Raritys, Chickun!
Anonymous
????
?
No.85920
85923
adolf bus driver.jpg
>>85917

天_天
Anonymous
????
?
No.85922
rarity_shrug_by_rainbowcra….jpg
>>85917
Guess there's no changing your mind then… Keep posting.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85923
rara fasc.gif
>>85920
This prompts a different kind of Rarity.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85929
>>85874
Not unless all the faggots die.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85944
85947 86025
local man ruins everything….png
so had anyone on our site a run-in with alt furries on the internet or in first person whatsoever?
Anonymous
????
?
No.85946
>>85874
Not alot of experience with furfags. Some of the art is pretty aesthetic, though I don't know about the homo-ness (study was from UCDavis, the trans capital of the world), but if they can keep it to a minimum and not get out of hand, I could see a truce/partnership of sorts. Friendship is Magic.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85947
>>85944
I know some depressive fellow who was kind of alt furry, and basically attributed them to Milo worshippers.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85951
973CE44E-5C57-4C3D-B7C3-53….gif
>>85914
Where do you think I got them from, thank you for posting these yesterday will use these alot in the future
Anonymous
????
?
No.85953
Cherry picking should be good as always.
I don't like most firries, In fact I feel deep disgust for quite a big section of the furry fandom, yet I cannot say all firries are bad, and they are in fact quite skilled in the arts of porn, maybe not as quick as bronies but their quality and experience surely is solid.

It should be ok to cherry pick firries, we are always cherry picking users anyways, I don't see any problem.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85955
1402743044127.jpg
>>85893
Furries in general are to be ostracised.
BigKK is a famous example of an 'alt fur' look him up for cringe. The further we keep ourselves from those god aweful abominations the more sane we'll be.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85959
>>85874
Disgusting. Nuke them at range, get the flammenwerfers for up close. Yiff. in. hell.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85962
>>85893
>furries
>despising degeneracy
pick one.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85969
85972
heresy.jpg
Look up "Rainfurrest" to know the scum we're talking about. Less than 1% are anywhere close to decent people, so just gas them all and let God sort them out.

Compared to even bronies (and we of all people should know) furries are exceedingly degenerate. It's one thing to like cartoon ponies that promote morality; it's quite another to fantasize about animals to the point of trying to become one of them.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85972
85977
>>85969
Whoa now, I don't know if its still the case, but previously one of the Mods was a self-professed furry, and yet there's been no mention of furries or whatever for the entirety of Mlpol.net. Surely exceptions can be made?
Anonymous
????
?
No.85977
85979 85981 85983
deus-vult-trump-anarcho-ca….png
>>85972
And that's how it's supposed to be. I don't care what you do behind closed doors, but when you advertise your degeneracy to the world you ought to be physically removed.

If we want more members, just find some of the thousands of bronies who are red-pilled. On Sargon's latest video a brony who wrote a top-rated comment was introduced to /mlpol/ by some fine gent. Most of these people never even have ventured to 4Chan, and our little board is better now anyway.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85979
85980
>>85977
SARGON MENTIONED /MLPOL/?! SAUCE PLZ!
Anonymous
????
?
No.85980
85984
Sargon.jpg
>>85979
Heh, you wish. Invest more autism points into reading comprehension.
Vid is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw, and Luna Horizon's comment's right at the top.

Also, Luna, if you read this, welcome to this fine, upstanding community.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85981
85983
>>85977
I'm going to have to agree with this guy. Whatever a person is into on their own time is their own affair but I don't want furry content to start flooding this board and I don't want us becoming known as a furfag hangout, redpilled or otherwise. Opening our doors to furries just because we need posters is like Germany opening its doors to Muslims just because their birth rate is declining. Quality matters more than quantity.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85983
85984
>>85977
>>85981
All this. What matters is quality more than anything else. This board, and society in general will accept you so long as you are not an autistic retard. No one wants to be associated with autistic retards that disrupt shit.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85984
85987
>>85983
This. I'm not suggesting "open the flood-gates" or whatever, I'm saying it couldn't hurt to consider a polite invitation for politically-motivated furries to come and discuss politics in an abundantly censorship-free environment. Leave fur-faggotry at the door, cuz this is a pony board, but otherwise lets mix ideas. That's all I'm saying.
>>85980
>you wish
I do. Next time gadget, next time.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85987
>>85984
I'm okay with them coming in if they behave themselves, I'm mostly concerned about preventing the board from getting flooded with furry content.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85990
>>85874
there's a v/altfurry on voat.co if we wanted to try diplomacy, but anthro especially with no hooves seems pretty gay tbh
Anonymous
????
?
No.85994
85996 85997 85998 85999 86002 86068
all bronies are furries
Anonymous
????
?
No.85995
>>85901
because he put a fleshlight in it
Anonymous
????
?
No.85996
86004
>>85994
it's true. sorry fam.
Anonymous
????
?
No.85997
86004
delete.png
>>85994
delet this
Anonymous
????
?
No.85998
86004
Varg-STOP.jpg
>>85994
WRONG
Anonymous
????
?
No.85999
86004
VADM259_d.jpg
>>85994
Anonymous
????
?
No.86002
86004
ULTIMATERAGE_zps63c5b168.gif
>>85994
You have no idea as to the depth of your ignorance.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86004
86006 86007 86008 86009 86011
>>85997
>>85996
>>85998
>>85999
>>86002
guys there's nothing wrong with being a furry. maybe if you accept it you'll be able to enjoy the warmth of the furry community
Anonymous
????
?
No.86006
>>86004
>there's nothing wrong with being a furry
IT BEGINS
Anonymous
????
?
No.86007
eV0Po90_d.jpg
>>86004
Anonymous
????
?
No.86008
703102__oc_ponified_filly_….png
>>86004
I hope everyday for a chance to accept my waifu into my heart so that I can share her love with people like you and cleanse the world of your wretched existance
Anonymous
????
?
No.86009
86063 86096
jZ7hyEG_d.jpg
>>86004
Asides from the checklist of degeneracy, i.e. pedophilia? A lot.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86011
86014 86015 86019 86063
d0d600da36df7e1be521b74a83….jpg
Even though I'm a Fur-Fag myself.
I disagree with introducing furries to /Mlpol/.
The reason being that many Furries are Blue-pilled Leftist Cucks. Alt-Furry is a tiny Twitter meme.
>>86004
That "Warmth" is Cum.
Furries are very Degenerate.
There might be one or two exceptions, but Furries are a group that you dont want to touch.

Hell, I was starting to Slip down the Gay Furfag Slope until Hitler/National Socialism told me about 1488.
I predict It would be Reddit all over again.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86014
86017
093ec806c1cde19b351de6dda2….png
>>86011
>Even though I'm a Fur-Fag myself.
stopped reading there, I'm going to collect those dubs from you like a jew's gold tooth after you're gassed and cremated. /mlpol/ is an anti-degeneracy board
Anonymous
????
?
No.86015
86017
depositphotos_34781695-sto….jpg
>>86011
>being a fur-fag
Anonymous
????
?
No.86017
1504870185809-2.jpg
>>86014
>>86015
Shite, Hows did you Goyim know?
Oy vey, Im gonna call the ADL on you for Antisemitism.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86019
86020
134651345.png
>>86011
Anon please stop being a degenerate. If your dick lifts due to that degeneracy thats one thing but if you consider yourself a fur fag then thats implying you consider yourself to be part of the community. Its like the difference between being a closeted homosexual that might fap to men and a full out faggot.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86020
86024 86026
>>86019
>the difference between being a closeted homosexual that might fap to men and a full out faggot.
>the difference
one is harder to find, but they both get the gas
Anonymous
????
?
No.86024
87126 87128
>>86020
Not a homosexual at all but if your dick lifts up to men buttfucking you need help being treated or just to discipline yourself. I don't think being gay is a genetic thing at all it seems much more likely to be psychological. If it was genetic I'd say gas all homosexuals, but since its not we only need to give fags a few shocks till they stop acting gay. Furfags also need to discipline the faggotry out of themselves or to get a few shocks.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86025
>>85944
a couple, most are mildly depressing but still function like normal people if you happen to actually know them off the internet. Otherwise, I see no distinction.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86026
86029
>>86020
If you were to read my post I clearly said that Thanks to Hitler and Dr. William Pierce.

I have Abandoned my faggotry.
For I have a Biological and Cultural Duty to Preserve my people.
Homosexuality leads to death of Civilizations, you wanna know what else leads to death of Civilizations… Communism.

The reason why I call myself a Furfag, is cause of furry porn.
I dont engage with anyone, I just look at the porn.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86028
1509153853515.jpg
>>85874
Cut off any semblance of a relationship with them
Anonymous
????
?
No.86029
86030 86063
>>86026
> I call myself a Furfag
> furry porn
> I just look at the porn
Neither Hilter nor Dr. Pierce would want anything to do with a thing like yourself, the most effective thing you can do for white culture and the white race is end your own life to cut down on the net total of degenerates by one
Anonymous
????
?
No.86030
86031 86042
>>86029
>Whites are a global minority
>kill yourself you degenerate

So are you saying you want Whites to die out?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86031
86033
>>86030
>What is eugenics?
We don't need whites that act like niggers.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86033
86044
>>86031
Okay now you have to address the Demographics problem.

You can't have Eugenics AND low birthrates. As that would cause a drop off in the population.

I understand that you want to whites continue on the upward path.
But we can only fix one problem at a time.
Once we have the white demographic to where it was before Hart-Celler.
Then we can do Eugenics.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86042
86057
>>86030
being white alone isn't worthwhile, you're a degenerate you being alive has a negative effect on the white race as a whole. Furfags get the same as the LGBT, other pedophiles, traitors, and racemixes: gas. It'd save us a lot of time on the DOtR if you'd just kill yourself now and save us the trouble. As we wipe out all the non-whites the white race will need to be purified only the strong and worthy are necessary for the future
Anonymous
????
?
No.86044
86057 86062
>>86033
we could solve all our problems at once with enough violence, we need a real extermination campaign. The lesson from world war 2 is that Hitler was too kind, and too good of a person. If he'd have been the monster they made him out to be there'd be a lot less jews around today
Anonymous
????
?
No.86057
86086
luyster17n-3-web.jpg
>>86044
>>86042
>Shut up Cuck youre just jealous that muh Huwiteness is better and that youre a filthy degenerate. All niggers jews and other huwites need to go in the gas chambers.
>why wont people listen to me, the jews and communist are gonna call us Nazis anyways.

Do you Not care about Optics?

This is how you turn people away. If you want to convince people, you have win arguments.
Not dribble in Tyrannical propaganda.
Just look at Jared Taylor, does He call for the execution of anyone?
No, he doesn't.
Yet he is still advocating for White Nationalism.
When Leftists call Taylor a white supremacist they look like an idiot to the average citizen.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86062
13451345123.jpg
>>86044
Edgier then Pinkamina.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86063
86075 86077
enough is enough pepe.gif
>>86011
>>86009
>>86029

My intention with this thread was not to make our own userbase go pitchfork and torch each other, i was merely asking for the general opinion on a possible target audience. But i take it we most likely wont expand into that territory anytime soon. I dont think there is anymore need to wish for extermination of each other.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86068
1438327607240.jpg
>>85994
Anonymous
????
?
No.86075
>>86063
Well, congratulations! You're going to get some fags torched and pitchforked! That's a good thing, too.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86077
>>86063
I don't know which is funnier: the responses people had to your thread or the fact that you said you don't think "there is anymore need to wish for extermination of each other" in a board full of wannabe Nazis.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86086
86353
>>86057
> muh optics
> how will you win if you turn away furfags?
> muh white nationalism
seriously, please just end your own life
Anonymous
????
?
No.86096
86099
Spoilered
>>86009
like bronies are any better
Anonymous
????
?
No.86097
>>85874
Not too close to identify completely with them, not too far away to refuse their help.
Some furries are able to create good artistic content that can be used for propaganda purposes when they are not overwhelmed by their autism.
I wonder if there is some deal with the devil involved that gives you amazing artistic skills but makes you a furry.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86099
86100
>>86096
>bronies
wanna know how I know you're not from around here?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86100
86104 86108 86109
>>86099
it isso fucking crngy when you guystry to distance ourself fromthe fandom
Anonymous
????
?
No.86104
86105 86106
Where_You_Belong.jpg
>>86100
>it isso fucking crngy when you guystry to distance ourself fromthe fandom
This is an adult board, kiddo. We use something called correct spelling here.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86105
>>86104
Stop replying to him.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86106
>>86104
>the brony fandom isn't 90% underage
Anonymous
????
?
No.86108
86133
>>86100
the hell are you on about? I came here from /pol/ I watch the show because it's cute and promotes traditional values. I'm happy to accept the horse fuckers of /mlp/ because the first showed that they're extremely useful for driving away redditors and shills (like yourself), pray tell what is the actual upside to accepting the "alt-furry" what benefit do degenerate furfags have to offer anyone? the best thing such people can do for humanity in my opinion is to end their own lives and save us the trouble of killing them.
Anonymous
## Admin
????
?
No.86109
86151
image.png
>>86100
Learn how to type, Zald
Anonymous
????
?
No.86133
86151
>>86108
fag
Anonymous
????
?
No.86151
lovely smile.gif
>>86133
>>86109
Anonymous
????
?
No.86353
1491849504746.png
>>86086
Anonymous
????
?
No.86397
I know some furries. They're pretty cool guys, and honestly I have nothing against whatever they do at their conventions and shit. However, I think there are a lot of furries (and "bronies" for that matter) that try to integrate with the LGBT crowd because they want to feel special since they jack off to weird porn. Anyone who thinks they need to "come out" as a furry is just an attention seeking whore. As far as the alt-furries go, it seems that they are still attention seeking whores, but they want to get attention through being hated rather than being pitied.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86707
86712
>>85874
A lot of furries have lost their way, it doesn't matter if they are alt-right or alt-left. A lot of them are just degenerate trash, very few of them in both sides are acceptable, it's a shame, the art is too good.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86712
86713
>>86707
all furries are degenerate trash, every last one
Anonymous
????
?
No.86713
86723
>>86712
There are exceptions, always.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86723
86724
>>86713
They corrupt the exceptions I believe, to call yourself a furry you should be inside the fandom, otherwise you just like how humanized animals look.

Speaking of which, those are some damn fine clothes and artstyle on OP's picture
Anonymous
????
?
No.86724
86725 86727
>>86723
Wow, hold on, so I just have a furry fetish but I'm not a real one?
What a relief, sorta.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86725
86726 86795
>>86724
liking antro no hooves shit is sorta gay tbh
Anonymous
????
?
No.86726
86729
>>86725
Oh yes? Liking Anthro with hoves is getting a little too close to feral, don't you think?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86727
86735
>>86724
Yeah, just like liking ponies doesn't make you a bronie.
It's just a kink man, men have been fucking animals way before furries where a thing.

These things are made in purpose for you to like them, as long as it doesn't hurt you* you should be good.

*Hurt as in mentally, physically or socially
Anonymous
????
?
No.86729
86730
reading_is_sexy_by_ratofdr….png
>>86726
>Liking Anthro
>Implying hooves is automatically feral
There's your problem. One culture/fandom automatically implies you want to fuck your pet. The other culture/fandom automatically implies you want to have a relationship with a fictional individual i.e. Twilight Sparkle. There are of course exceptions to this rule, but from my standpoint, that is the general line of delineation. One is an animal, the other is a person. A fictional person with hooves, but a person none the less.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86730
86731 86732
>>86729
A lot of us don't fap to animals, just persons as you say but with animal characteristics
Anonymous
????
?
No.86731
>>86730
Remember when "dangerous levels of furry" where a thing?
Those where the times when furry still had person, now it's an animal that behaves like people.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86732
86733
>>86730
At the end of the day, whatever gets your rocks off is your issue. Most folks really don't care unless it's something perceived as truly degenerate or is shoved in their face. Pro Tip, be aware of who you identify as and where. There are enough hedonistic degenerates and beastiality enthusiasts in the furry fandom to paint all furries in that light. Even if you like some shit that is sort of furry, never identify yourself as furry. The more ambiguous you are, the more friends you will win.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86733
86734
>>86732
I'm nothing of that filth, you know?, there must be a way to just fix this thing, this fandom, people can change. You people made this website, and unironically it's the most shill and degenerate free thing I've seen, the tales of /mlpol/ we're true, if you horsefuckers can do this then so we can, but how? There are so many shit in both of our groups that the few worthy ones are almost impossible to find. We live in a crazy world, eh?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86734
86736
>>86733
The problem is stereotypes. Stereotypes do not exist merely to have a cheap laugh at a caricature, but because a critical mass of a demographic shares the same traits. Are all blacks violent, murdering idiots? Objectively no, Neil Degrasse Tyson exists, and is a famous black astrophysicist. However, the 30 dead in Chicago this weekend and American crime statistics keep the perception alive. When it comes to furries the babyfurs, public displays of degeneracy etc. help keep the image of the dog fucking furry alive. To “reclaim” the term furry from the degenerates something big must happen. Possibly, an aggressive crusade to force degenerates i.e. pedophiles out of the fandom. That would be really hard though. Honestly, it may be easier to come up with a new term that has a clean slate then to clean the term furry from what it is.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86735
86737
>>86727
and how liking cross dressing doesn't make you gay i'm sure, what a farce. Furries are degenerates
Anonymous
????
?
No.86736
>>86734
actually i think i heard recently that science nigger raped one of his students
Anonymous
????
?
No.86737
86740 86746
>>86735
Hey I'm talking about jacking off to animals here, not some fag on a dress.
If someone likes men sexually they have a big problem that obviously hurt them in a lot of ways.

If we are going to go deep into the hole, fapping to cartoon horses is not any better but I'm sure no one here wants to hear that.
But buuhuu whenever I point out y'all might be getting a bit too attached to horse pussy suddenly it's not that bad.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86740
86745
>>86737
>If we are going to go deep into the hole, fapping to cartoon horses is not any better but I'm sure no one here wants to hear that.
Fapping to cartoon horses is not great, no. However, it is not great in the same vein as liking Asari from Mass Effect. They are both not human but have human personality and human level intelligence. That makes them sentient and can be perceived as consenting. They are fictional as well, but that is its own issue. The problem with the average furry is that their desires are perceived as a wanting to have sex with real animals. An animal is non-sentient and cannot consent to sexual acts. Furry is perceived as a way of acting on this desire. However, a sexual act with an animal is considered rape, if not animal abuse. That is bad. Also wanting to have sex with an animal is nasty as hell.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86745
>>86740
Well furries actually do like talking, thinking animals, even when they talk about four legged ones.
What you are talking about is zoophilia, people from petlust for example; I know some furries are against fucking pets, but I can't tell you exact numbers.
I do know most of them would indeed fuck the family dog, which is deplorable.
Yet I also know a lot of our former horsefuckers would also fuck a mare whitout second thought.

Really, it depends on the individual we are talking about, the furry fandom corrupts new members into cock loving faggots but I do not believe every member that gets in is a cock loving fag.
They take the bait and they end up with a cock in the ass.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86746
86749
>>86737
being sexually attracted to animals is just as bad if not worse than being a homo, you sound just like the fags that go on about how traps aren't gay. "I'm not a furry it's just a fetish." disgusting.
>fapping to cartoon horses is not any better
how do you figure?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86749
86753
>>86746
That who never sinned cast the first stone.

Forcing this anon to feel bad for fapping to demn furries is not going to fix anything.
Anon should just know it's bad for him to do that and improve on himself, that is the only way to mature.

If anon never matures, he will sink into hell and no one of us will be of any help.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86753
86756
>>86749
if he is not regularly admonished for his disgusting perversions he'll never abandon them, people like that need to be made to feel like the degenerate freaks that they are by their behavior
Anonymous
????
?
No.86756
86758 86761
>>86753
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar anon. When someone knows they have a problem the best way to go forward is to help them change. The best way to destroy an enemy utterly is to make them your friend. Unironically, friendship is Magic.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86758
86762
>>86756
That didn't help with jews. In fact, this is the reason why they are still alive and not dead, like they're supposed to be.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86761
86797
>>86756
no, acceptance and tolerance are the problem not the solution. First, it'll be furries and then it'll be homofags, and non-whites, and feminists, and islam, and finally "based jews." What you're suggesting is the mentality that created what r/The_Donald is today. We don't need any of these freaks, they're only a problem for us not a resources
Anonymous
????
?
No.86762
86763
>>86758
Well they played victim pretty hard and manipulated everyone so there's that..
Anonymous
????
?
No.86763
86785
>>86762
because people tried to be reasonable and not hate or exterminate them as they've always deserved. The dead can't manipulate anyone and can't be martyred if there are no survivors
Anonymous
????
?
No.86776
86779 87506
No, you don't understand, that furry art is the only thing that inspires me to improve, it's fucking perfection, something that I would never be, when I look at it I can't just simply stay like I am, because I'm not good enough for it, I just didn't take this like some hedonistic piece of shit who enjoys the lust and desires of flesh, I took this like you take MLP, something to be better, to improve as a person. Yes I'm a fucking freak, in the sense that I'm unironically not like other furries and you just despise me.
I don't belong anywhere, at least not in this way.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86779
86780 86785
>>86776
that's what a waifu is for, but you should find a horse or a cute anime girl instead of some anthro creature. Are you at least dedicated to just one dog or whatever?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86780
86784 86785
>>86779
Why is a horse better than something more human resembling? Yeah, I don't believe in "waifus", just in the inspiration and passion that the art gives me.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86784
86787
>>86780
mainkind has had waifus since time immemorial deities like Athena and Epona, the blind lady justice, lady liberty, etc. Men dedicate themselves to personified concepts they believe in. Cute poners are better because they have character, they have things about them you can believe in, most of the characters in MLP are hardworking and have principals and goals. Comparatively being attracted to some dog especially if it's not even a single dog or dog thing or whatever just because it looks nice to you is just degenerate imo.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86785
86788
>>86763
Come on now anon I don't believe every furry there is is a piece of shit.
That they spread their values is true which can be very bad yet that can be controlled if we were to set up rules.
I don't mean for mlpol to accept people that self proclaim as furries but I do think we could maybe save some of them.
Maybe it's just me being too naive about how bad the thing is, I know very few furries, you see.

>>86780
>>86779
I think, what anon meant, is a muse
Anonymous
????
?
No.86787
86789
>>86784
I don't improve for one, I improve for all, for all of them, I deep inside know that they look onto me from the world of ideas, just serving to one would not be fair
Anonymous
????
?
No.86788
86793 86794
>>86785
see this is another issue, you keep arguing that "furries aren't that bad" even if that was true so what? even if there wasn't a downside what's the upside? what benefit is there to accepting furries? what do we gain? Numbers alone are meaningless especially if we must compromise our values
Anonymous
????
?
No.86789
86790 86791
>>86787
>i'm a polygamist
even if they weren't dogs that would be degenerate, love given freely to many isn't real love. True love involves dedication
Anonymous
????
?
No.86790
86798
>>86789
I don't think he's talking about something sexual…
Anonymous
????
?
No.86791
86798
>>86789
No, you don't get it, they don't exist but as a concept, I can't be in a relationship with any of them, i can't be polygamist with them because they aren't real,I just can serve the idea that they represent by being more, by being better, it's just that, it's not real relationships moron
Anonymous
????
?
No.86793
86798
>>86788
But why do you care if whoever is furry? At least if there is no downside
Anonymous
????
?
No.86794
86798
>>86788
I legit don't care whenever or not we accept furries, I don't think there are enough good firries out there and cherry picking them would be hard, it's easier for them to find their way here and shut the fuck up about their likings this is our house and guests must respect the owner.

I just argued about this because I didn't like to see this one anon being crushed like that for his furfaggotry.
It is by their actions that man should be judged
Anonymous
????
?
No.86795
86798
38_Aryan_Anthro_Pony_Femal….png
team captain anthro pony.png
1075975__questionable_huma….jpg
>>86725

unless the depicted character has male genitalia i fail to see the connection between anthro art and other pony art, although I do remember the argument of Anthro art being "gay" brought up repeatedly in the past.

Pony and Horse Porn enthusiast argue the reason one gets sexually aroused by (pornpgraphic) imageary of horse asses is because they look very similar to a humans behind in certain positions. And if you want to be unkind you can always say that the body of an ordinary MLP Pony is more close to an underage boy than to a female of legal age.

Now how can it be that Anthro art, that is essentially Human anatomy with minor horse features, is considered gayer by some than horse art? in fact Anthro Art emulates the very same psyhcological sex signifiers than ordinary horseporn (and technically does a better job at it?)
Anonymous
????
?
No.86797
86798
>>86761

I generally agree with that. We should not lower our ethnic or moral standards for the sake of expanding our numbers, however, what kind of people can a site like ours attract? do we have a potential for expansion and how can we get access to it?

Where would you suggest we should try our Luck, Anon?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86798
86800 86802 86827
>>86791
>>86790
you're just unprincipled louts. Disgusting
>>86793
>>86794
i care who's here and i personally don't want furries here as there's no upside i can see, this is the topic of the OP

how is furfaggotry not an action?
>>86795
anthro is gay the first 2 pics are gross no hooves trash, ponies are cute as ponies not as freakish chimeras
>>86797
let's stick to our fundamentals; we can attract /pol/ type users and explain the show to them and /mlp/ type users and redpill them. There are plenty of right lean politic, and mlp, sites and boards we can still pull from before we even need to consider expanding our base
Anonymous
????
?
No.86800
86803 86805 86832
>>86798
Go to hell retard, humans are imperfect, we must serve perfection, so we can be less imperfect, it's not relationships, you can't, they don't FUCKING EXIST, you want to talk about principles?
You are Nazis, supremacists, horsefuckers addicted to a MOTHERFUCKING SHOW FOR TODDLERS. BOTH OF US AREN'T CLEAN, we're both shit, were both freaks… You can do as much mental gymnastics as you want, but you my friend, we are exactly the same thing, want it or not, we both are going to die when the day of the rope ever comes, we have sinned, we don't have hope.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86802
>>86798
That's fine, just leave the Columbian alone
Anonymous
????
?
No.86803
86804
>>86800
both in self-image and emotional stability i feel it's a safe assumption that i have you beat. You throw around slander and insist us to be equals, but i really don't see that as the case based on your behavior. I'm not trying to make to hurt your feelings, or at least it isn't particularly my goal to do do, but i have no intention of censoring or altering any of my views to accommodate you
Anonymous
????
?
No.86804
86808
>>86803
Anon, I know, we are equals in the sense that both of us are degenerates who will die when the real thing happens. Besides you don't know me, you can't say that you're more stable or have a better self image. You put words in my mouth and call me shit when you aren't exactly clean, what does that make you but a hypocrite?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86805
>>86800
Don't get the wrong impression of this site just from a couple posters in this thread. We have many people, most of whom are nicer
Anonymous
????
?
No.86807
>Should we establish diplomatic relations with them as a community or perhaps even make a board for them here?

You want bad optics? Because that's how you get bad optics.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86808
86810
>>86804
i'm learning about you to a small degree as we are conversing, i said it was an assumption but one that i feel is a safe assumption. I unlike you don't view myself as unclean
Anonymous
????
?
No.86810
86811 86812
>>86808
Not in the physical sense, anon, do you think this is normal? Ponies, anthros, ants, whatever, they aren't normal, weren't clean for the standard of the society the supposed /pol/ wants.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86811
86814
>>86810
sure, in my opinion there's nothing wrong with ponies in moderation, and the show promotes many healthy and traditional values. Add to which the value of the fact that it drives off normies and shills allowing for genuine political discussion and /mlpol/ justifies it's own existance
Anonymous
????
?
No.86812
86814
>>86810
you're free to believe something similar of furfaggotry, as you're free to opine, but as i've stated and explained i disagree in my own opinion
Anonymous
????
?
No.86813
to clarify a bit further what I'm arguing for in this thread is a necessity toward intolerance of furries in general and of the alt-furries specifically as i disapprove of furfaggotry and see no benefit to accepting or tolerating them
Anonymous
????
?
No.86814
86816 86817 86818 86820 87506
>>86811
>>86812
Yeah, nothing wrong, try to explain it to the SS such thing. It's not wrong right now, it may be even good, but this degenerate society accepts everything nowadays.
But for what i've read I'm fucking alone, I don't belong nowhere, /pol/ and /mlpol/ hates me for my furfaggotry, the rest of the Chans hates me for my political views, furfags hate me because I'm not degenerate, and I'm not a simple normie to hang out there. Shit, fuck, I don't even know if I'm a furry anymore. You know, I envy you, you get a good community and you can separate from the bad parts, good job, fucking fagget.kek.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86816
86819
>>86814
The solution is simple: stop calling youself a furry, because that name is tainted to hell and back.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86817
86821
>>86814
don't live by societies standards especially not those of modern society, set your own standards worth working toward. You can stay here if you want, most of what i've said here boils down to me disapproving of you and i can't stop you from staying here. I was admittedly rather mean here but i feel like such was appropriate in context, generally this is a very nice place
Anonymous
????
?
No.86818
87fda6148075226ebe0f9207dd….png
>>86814
>tfw as degenerate as it gets
>still go to mlpol/pol
>/pol/ and /mlpol/ hates me
You get over it after awhile mate so long as you never bring it up hell even if you do you're anonymous
Anonymous
????
?
No.86819
>>86816
alt-furry isn't any better honestly, i've met the alt-bronies and the alt-right for that matter, if anything it's worse
Anonymous
????
?
No.86820
86821
>>86814
You have two solutions anon.

1. Make your own anonymous furry right wing image board with blackjack and hookers

OR

2. Check your furry images at the door and discuss politics with ponies. This is an anonymous image board site. Give it a day or so and no one but the most autistic of us will even remember this, or what you said in this thread. Who knows, maybe you will change some minds with rational discussion? Unless it becomes an /mlpol/ meme that all Colombians are furries, then you are screwed.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86821
86824 86826
>>86817
I already made my own standards, and yes, this looks like a good place, at least better than the useless mods from /pol/. I was also rude, so yeah, we're fine if you want
>>86820
I will not use ponies, but I'll keep my pics at bay, it's just fair.

Just forget about this, it's not worth the time throwing rocks in a glass neighborhood.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86824
86825
>>86821
>I will not use ponies, but I'll keep my pics at bay, it's just fair.
That's basically what most of the anons here want. The rest of is is just aggressive posturing.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86825
>>86824
All of us acted like autists, we're not like that, we're better than this.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86826
86829
>>86821
there's also voat.co/v/altfurry but i don't know much about it an anon brought it up earlier in this thread but i think remember a thread about voat.co a while ago as well
Anonymous
????
?
No.86827
Wow I just went to take a bath and this thread went straight to hell
Just like i predicted

>>86798
>How is furfaggotry not an act
Well just like masturbation, once you get a little taste, it's not easy to stop.
It is in fact an act, but I do think it's like an addiction, its a thing that needs to be treated by the person suffering from it.

Well that is, if the person does want to do that, there is some cool stuff under a lot of shit on the furry fandom.
Well I am used to dig shit searching for cool stuff so there's that.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86829
>>86826
>Usernames
>Upvote system

I'm not really a fan of Reddit like pages, but thanks for trying to give me some alternative.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86832
86834 86835
LiteralDisgust.png
This thread actually became a discussion on what kinds of pornography are "acceptable" and which are "degenerate." You'd think it was Tumblr. There are overly defensive bronies explaining to furries that sexualizing their favorite cartoon characters is okay "because they are like humans but with a horse's body" or "because they have personality" or simply "because they have hooves."

Chastity is well and truly dead if it is rejected by those who seek the moral restoration of society. Gone are the days of platonic appreciation of characters of the opposite sex, and trampled underfoot is the reservation of sexual drive for the (human) woman one intends to marry. Now, the irony is lost that bronies fantasize about sentient animals while simultaneously upholding the show as a promoter of traditional values.

>>86800
Despair is a sin in itself. We all go through stages of degeneracy; it's a hard struggle out of its morass.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86834
>>86832
I just got a bit over headed, I'm not all full of despair. I uphold Chastity, I just get my something from art that happens to be furry.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86835
86837 86972
1497055086074.png
>>86832
>bronies
>being this new
Anonymous
????
?
No.86837
86840 86841 87175
>>86835
Well if you guys aren't bronies then what you are?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86840
86842
>>86837
We're the aristocrats horsefuckers!
Anonymous
????
?
No.86841
86842 86972 87044
>>86837
i'm not particularly fond of being labeled at all myself, but "horse fuckers" seems to be popular. Anything is better than being associated with bronies
Anonymous
????
?
No.86842
86843
>>86840
>>86841
There is an actual difference? I don't get it.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86843
86844 86847 86972
>>86842
both have a negative connotation i suppose but brony would be a label we'd share with people and n image that are both disadvantageous and insufferable.

this might provide some clarity: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/aristotle-rhetoric/
Anonymous
????
?
No.86844
86848
>>86843
Bronies are the ones that have a negative connotation.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86846
1476858535478.jpeg

Anonymous
????
?
No.86847
86848 87175
>>86843
So basically a label to distant yourself from a group that degenerate itself to the point of no return so you can make your community without having nothing to do with the other?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86848
>>86844
>>86847
yes
Anonymous
????
?
No.86876
86878
I think one thing both sides can agree on is furfags are not our enemies.
While yes Furfags can be annoying with their degeneracy, they're not really a Threat.

Remember Our enemy is the Jews, Niggers, and Communist.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86878
86879
>>86876
You forgot reddit
Anonymous
????
?
No.86879
86880 86881
>>86878
who's on reddit besides jews, niggers, and communists?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86880
>>86879
SJW's
Anonymous
????
?
No.86881
>>86879
How should I know?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86972
86976 86983
>>86835
>>86841
>>86843
"A brony is a male fan of the television series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and member of the brony fandom."

–dictionary.com

Trying to completely separate yourself from the group as a whole is impossible as long as you unironically like MLP. Since you are on a board based around MLP, that is unlikely. There's nothing wrong with establishing a subcommunity with its own name that alloys its fandom with politically incorrect memes, but we'll forever be a part of the "brony" community, no questions asked.

Also, you don't realize that LITERALLY EVERY FANDOM has its basket of degenerates from Tumblr and Deviantart that sully its name forever. More popular "fad-type" fandoms, such as FNAF, Undertale, and Sonic generally attract more man-children that destroy the concept of their favorite work, but even rather esoteric and "artsy" fandoms such as those of MOTHER and OFF aren't immune to this.

I'm not criticizing you, but self-awareness is something that separates us from the Left and from the bad side of the fandom. Yet its painfully lacking despite the community appellation being intentionally ironic (a lot of us don't in fact share the fetish of Catherine the Great). By saying "oh we're not bronies, they're all scum" you not only hilariously fail to separate yourself from this group (due to the very definition of the word), but you dismiss the actually quality members of the fandom (yet who are as of yet still separate from us) such as MrEnter, LittleShy, and Dawn Somewhere. Acknowledge that Sturgeon's Law exists and that we have to take the good side of the label with the bad, even as we condemn the bad side.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86976
smug.png
>>86972
you let dictionary.com decide how you view and label yourself?
Anonymous
????
?
No.86983
86985 87009
>>86972
They are not bronies in the smame way I'm not furry, those labels have been corrupted by people with negative characteristics, by the definition they are technically "bronies". But they don't like that label for what a big part of the community has done.
Anonymous
????
?
No.86985
87009
shrug.png
>>86983
see mr.confederate? this colombanon gets it
Anonymous
????
?
No.87009
87044 87170
Trixie_can_forgive_me_S3E5.png
>>86983
>>86985
I concede your point. I suppose that one can appreciate MLP and not be a brony in the same way one can like (old) Doctor Who and not be one of those immature Whovians, or enjoy the science fiction of Star Trek while rejecting the hipster Trekkies.

The only problem is how do you categorize those who have kept their sanity yet classify themselves as "bronies"? Better yet, how do we attract them to our cause? They are a larger, more similar, and more influential group than the infinitesimal fraction of decent "furries."

Apologies for my sharp tongue. Being a contrarian led me to reject the (((narrative))) and redpill myself, but among like-minded folk it makes me too nitpicky.
Anonymous
????
?
No.87044
>>86841
Well you heard them, >>86840, >>87009 it looks like horsefucker it's the label for now, at least for them. People never used some name for the /mlpol/acks back in that board? Like pronys, or polnys shit like that?
Anonymous
????
?
No.87126
87134 87174
bidness.jpg
>>86024
Anonymous
????
?
No.87128
1509211243107.png
>>86024
Read this, redpill about fags.
Anonymous
????
?
No.87134
87141
Mike________Pence.jpg
>>87126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc&t=105s
Anonymous
????
?
No.87141
pence.jpg
>>87134
Anonymous
????
?
No.87170
>>87009
> kept their sanity yet classify themselves as "bronies"
what is this some sort of riddle? what sane person would call themselves a brony? anyway redpilling will sort them out or at least set them off in the right direstion, "bronies" are to use what normies are to /pol/
Anonymous
????
?
No.87174
lyra okay sign.jpg
>>87126

No homo but i think Mike Pence is a good looking man.
Anonymous
????
?
No.87175
>>86847
>>86837

Horsefucker has been a common term for 4chan based MLP fans. It was adopted early on this was the common name "Bronies" were callerd by the public and the general /mlp/ audience at the time DESPISED Bronies just as much if not more than the rest than the internet.

TLDR only leftybronies and normies unironically call themselves "Bronies"
Anonymous
????
?
No.87506
87565
mypersonalopinion.png
What makes "alt-furry" a group, rather than just hails of alt-right with a fancy for furry?

I don't know how much culture there is in the Alt-Furry, I'd love to hear more about it. If it's just alt-right views and some furry drawings, it's not worth our time. Do they have any core values? Where are they derived? How are they persisted?

In olden times, there were sacred trees around whom the lives of the germanic people revolved. The trees provided core values to the germanic tribes, from which the people could extract their beliefs. If an elder died, or a smooth-tounged outsider made its way in, the community would not fall apart because everyone understood that certain things were bad for the tree. Even after christianization, the germanic people long retained their status as a seperate people because the trees and their folklore had persisted.

Christians themselves of course have the bible, which has allowed their values and beliefs to persist the Christians as a group for rather long now.

In more recent history, and perhaps more apt, you might even look at the difference in resistance offered by 4/qa/ and [s4s] during 4/jp/'s invasion. [s4s] has distinct core values and idols from which their culture is derived, and indeed, during the invasion the whole board was bury, bury pink. 4/qa/ might indeed have had an identity, but "we asked moot to leave this board up for X" was not adequate to resist subversion.


If there's a pocket of furries wanting to do furry things with a alt-right twist, that's nothing new under Celestia's sun. They're just furries, with the first change of wind, they will blow the other direction.



On the issue of furries themselves; Being furries, their core values as I've come to believe are either "animals are for porn", and/or "I'm an animal". This is also the distinct difference between both bronies and horsefuckers, and furries. With the furries, the degeneracy is primary, with bronies and horsefuckers it's secondary at best. There are many horse-furries interwoven with mlp, and they're certainly not the only problematic, degenerate part, so the distinction becomes impossible to draw.

I don't mean to imply here that fapping to ponies is any less degenerate than fapping to furries, that's a different discussion alltogether. There are arguments to be made to make such degeneracy forgivable. >>86776 says he can use furry to improve, it comes close, but his excuse allows him to continue that harmful behaviour indefinitely. Not healthy.

regardng >>86733, >>86814
I have no real insight in the furry community, but with some of my assumptions and the reasoning outlined above, I do not expect a lasting community to sprout.
Others have spent enough words on how you are expected to behave here, and I shan't repeat them.

As far as accepting gays, "based" jews, and other scum, including this furry, goes; I feel that because this is nothing more than a Kazakh leaf-drying conference call, the ban-hammer doesn't need to be swung around as we would our rakes on the faithful day. The rules are probably adequate to keep them in check.
Anonymous
????
?
No.87565
kill la kill furry.jpg
>>87506

i find your way of talking strange and interesting at the same time.

I have recently been informed that we do have a mod that is also a mod in one of the biggest MLPOL discord communities. He was largely responsible for MLPOL.NET not getting flooded with posters of a degenerate leaning. In that light I have come to change my mind on the topic of placing Furries on this site. It is perhaps better that we only - if ever - do this on an individual basis and not blanket invite every alt furry there is onto this place. there may be some minor ideological similarities between our groups, but i do fear we would infect our community with metaphorical poison if we were to lower our standards.
;