/b/ boards have always generated a lot of content on the chans. It would be interesting to see what a /b/ board could come up with here.
>2. Good ol' fashion raids for lulz
They could be political in nature, but our primary objective should be having fun. I think we have just about milked /qa/ for all it was worth. /jp/ will never recover, we should find more lulzcows.
>3. Advertise more, but be careful where you advertise.
We have a large enough community with enough horse pussy to keep most of the normies and redditors away. 4/pol/ is a decent place to advertise, but there is no need to advertise on places like /pone/ they already know we exist those that want to be here will come.
>4. More OC and more posting
Content is what fuels image boards. If this community is to survive we all need to contribute.
>5. Mods take it easy with the b& hammer
I know a lot of the mods are new and /jp/ has been raiding us, but don't ban people for banter and the like. Most of us are used to using 4 and 8chan. Civility is not our strong suit.
What are your thoughts/suggestions /mlpol/?
*Sorry if this belongs on /qa/, but I really don't want to see this place die.
I myself do not want a /b/ on here. They start great but become a harbor for normieaz
I like my solo raiding-spur of the moment group raids. Nothing dedicated.
I prefer fishing myself.
You know it. Drop a request in rebuilding sometime.
No input since haven't gotten the b& yet. So far the list shows sum guud1s.
I disagree with everything but 4
2. Yes, let's organize them
3. Advertise on /pol/!
4. Yes! We need competitions
5. See image attached
One more time >>20997
1. Get me more users and I'll make you more boards. I'd rather not split the userbase that we've got just yet. This ties into 3.
2. The site staff do not endorse raids. That said, we do not ban users from starting them, nor are staff prohibited from being part of them. Go and raid, but make it organic and grassroots
3. Yes. Yes yes yes. Fishing is by far the most important thing we can do as a site. More users make for a better site and we've got the staff to keep it clean. Go and find our bretheren please.
5. Training moderation staff to the level I want them is taking time. I hired on enough to keep this place free of shills, and were really damn good at that. I apologize for the friendly fire recently, this is less "moderating banter" and more "shit new poster might be a shill" were working constantly to make sure this does not happen going forward, and remember, our appeal system is always open, as is my email [email protected]
So long as /b/ has a steady supply of gore, traps, and horse pussy it will remain great, and if it does turn to complete shit it could be shut down. We have a culture here that encourages users to post shocking images. I think that could act as passive chemo.>>21004
What would you suggest to help the site grow?>>21014
I know the mod team is new and we are bound to have a few hiccups. Glad to see you guys are training the new mods.
I'll repost an idea I had here>make a thread where we post images of RD and Derpy>"bleach" them to look like Aryanne >post them to Derpibooru then put this place as the source
we should get a good fishing thread going
I'll start a fishing and a raid thread.
Yes! We need a fishing and a raid thread!
Couldn't we try to place limitations on the amount of normies we let in so they don't outnumber us? If we had a small group of normies hanging around, we could always influence them and eventually cause them to assimilate making them one of us.
The /b/ board idea is retarded. First of all, we don't want to split our userbase. Secondly, we were formed out of a single boarded, so I would prefer to keep it that way for a while, even if we do have a whole site.
Agreed, Unless we're getting /fit/ or /pol/ fast a second board is kind of useless.
why do we need 3 threads up… Blarg lol
I don't really think of creating another board as splitting us up. We could use such a board to get the low quality posts out of our system.
>>21014>but make it organic and grassroots
What did he mean by this?
Sanctioned and organized by the deep state and the shadow government
I think for now /mlpol/ effectively is our /b/ board, there is no real theme here except the overarching them of mlpol itself and we have a rich assortment of threads on all sorts of topics.
As far as getting low quality posts out of our system goes I thought we all agreed that was what 4chan /qa/ was for :^)>>21064
I think it basically means we can raid but the mods can't be officially involved so don't expect a /raid/ board or anything like that
We can always fix that. Mods never ban them
2. Be more organised like 8chans do.
3. No to redshit double spacing green texters.
4. Yes, bantz and shit posts o.k. but low level pasta, photo albums, spam charts should be punished.
5. Yes, even if a raid if it is good stuff we should enjoy and get triggered once in a while. Eat some semen to help raise the testosterone as body builders do.
I should apologise for spending less time here but enjoying bantz elsewhere as not so many brits around here at the moment. I do not think we need to rush to much anyway. If we exists we can pick-n-choose the refugees.
We had a very healthy number of french posters for the French election thread
That could work… I guess.
Just make sure that the edits are good quality, so that we don't come off as Sonic-OC-tier.