/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

NUTSHYPETRAIN.png
Strange Nuts
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66673
66716
If you don't know what this is yet lurk moar, you'll be averting your eyes in no time. Now where were we?
We last left off with the party barging on in a very irate Kiynen who has recently laid a clutch of 5 eggs and is still sensitive about it. Still, no one died in the process and Addy seems to have sworn fealty to them,... whatever that's about. So we return to the party,... who has already split up with Tracy venturing to Cardashil to try and find a lead on the elvenniggers who keep jacking their shit. Infernius has been assisting Slovenia in felling trees and reinforcing the outer wall of Durpistan. Torcuil has been getting bantzed by Snek, and a bunch of stuff I'm probably forgetting and will get shit on reminded of.
With no further adieu,....
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66674
66675
Tracy begins by scouting the city in stealth, taking inventory of her active cards, and keeping a wide radius from any Shazbots.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66675
66677
>>66674
Outside the city there's the consistent line of entrants, however the line is moging MUCH more slowly, and in fact several of those in line have taken to carrying bedrolls and small tent structures.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66676
66681
>"I'M BORED"
"Well why don't you find something to do rather than BITCH ENDLESSLY"
>"Well what are you doing?"
"Currently? Heading to the tavern to try and get information"
>"I'm coming"
"Fine, but don't shoot anyone"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66677
66678
>>66675
She decides to turn invisible and slowly gravitates towards the front of the line, hoping to listen in on any changes to security.
As she does so, she checks her cards to see if they're still valid.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66678
66679
>>66677
Toward the front of the line, several of those in line are arguing with the entrance attendants. Apparently now that there isn't a warehouse full of nasty undead things to placate, Cardashil has gotten more picky about who (and why) new entrants are accepted. This has not been taken well by many of the petitioners.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66679
66680
>>66678
"Well buck this.." Tracy curses silently, solemnly promising herself that she'll never wait in another line again.
Still invisible, she circles around the perimeter of the dome, searching for any new hazards before she cuts her way in.
LAfZe
?
No.66680
66681
[1d20+21 = 33]
>>66679
Rolling Search to examine the architecture, I guess.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66681
66682 66684
>>66676
Meanwhile, Torcuil and Snek arrive at the tavern, which tho sparsely occupied (its the middle of the day!), has a few chatty older fellows.
>>66680
Tracy discovers a hidden door, recently installed. It has a small message carved into it. It says "Oh FFS go inside, the party is on friendly terms with Cardashil Xp"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66682
66683
>>66681
Tracy makes her way into the city, activating her mask to disguise herself as Gorplemonger while remaining invisible (because why not?).
She trots deeper into the city in stealth, avoiding bots and becoming familiar with notable locations, observing her phone-thing for guidance.
She looks for one of the teleportation gates.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66683
66685
>>66682
Is there any particular area she is looking for? She has access to all the common areas of the city, as well as the domiciles of the individuals who's IDs she appropriated.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66684
66686
>>66681
Torc heads over to the most populated table of the tavern, and begins to talk with the men.
Meanwhile, Snek tries a shot of everything the tavern has.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66685
66686
>>66683
Is there an information kiosk?
She breaks into Gorplemonger's apartment and takes all of his stuff.
"That fat ass from earlier mentioned something about the museum.. Maybe I should check around there.. I wonder how many levels to this place there are." she wonders to herself, as she helps herself to gaudy clothes.
"Anyway I bet those charcoal weirdos are hiding somewhere deep. I'm gonna need a better card.." she thinks to herself, as she travels towards the shopping district, where she assumes she can find some classier targets.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66686
66687 66690
>>66684
Should I have Snek roll a fortitude save, or should I assume that he's gonna keep going till he's fux0red?
Meanwhile, the old timers welcome Torcuil, recognizing him immediately.
>>66685
Gorplemonger has absolutely horrible taste in clothes and decor, his belongings are entirely unappealing,... unless ur gay or something. Xp

Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66687
66688
>>66686
Okay then, after determining nothing of value, Tracy decides to look for some place fancier.
Is there a jewelry shop?
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66688
66689
>>66687
Of course, it has quite the reputation amongst the Shills (that's what I'm calling citizens of Cardashil). Following the directions indicated by the ID, Tracy approaches a large and shiny structure with the name "Jared" in fancy lettering.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66689
66691
>>66688
Tracy approaches the shop slowly, still invisible, sizing up the security system before she enters.
7SScu
?
No.66690
66691
[1d20+15 = 27]
>>66686
Snek's going until he's fucked.
Torc goes ahead and has some friendly conversation with them, not having many friends that are... similar for lack of a better word. Though he's really listening the most when the topic turns to big events around the port, or stories of foriegn lands.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66691
66692 66694
>>66689
The security seems minimal, as though there's robots with flammenwerfers running around outside.
>>66690
Snek succeeds.
"Foreign lands? Can't help 'ye there lad. We've been fishing here our whole lives. I was gonna be an adventurer once, until I took an arrow in the leg. Can't say any of us know what to tell 'ye. There are foreign lands though, that I hearded." the other men nod their heads thoughtfully.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66692
66693
>>66691
Torc realizes this was the wrong place to go for this type of information, but sticks around for a while longer.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66693
66695
>>66692
"What're ye looking for exactly? Maybe there's something we know, but we're too simple to make the connection?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66694
66696
>>66691
Tracy hides in an alley, and changes her disguise, assuming the likeness of a hoo-man version of herself, in a black dress.
She strides confidently into the shop, checking out the merchandise and taking note of the customers.
She approaches the front desk.
"Hello. Do you carry blood diamonds?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66695
66696
>>66693
"Well, sorry for not making myself clear. I was wondering I anyone knew anything about lands belonging to elves or dwarves for example."
Torc tries to continue, but Snek interrupts with drunk hissing. It only stops once Torc reverts Snek to a staff.
"Sorry about that"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66696
66697 66698
>>66694
The cashier looks around nervously. "Why no,... we would never carry conflict diamonds? Why would you ask?" unconvincing smile.
>>66695
"Ah, don't sweat it lad. If yer wanting to know about the elves and dwarves, well everyone knows that they've got their own lands beyond the Sil wall.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66697
66700
>>66696
"Sil wall? Thank you for the help"
Torc buys a round of drinks and jokes around a bit before heading to the port library.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66698
66699
>>66696
"Oh, pardon me; I meant to say blue diamonds, totally." Tracy says, her tone now hushed
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66699
66702
>>66698
"Ah yes, blue diamonds! ha... ha Yes, of course!" shows display case, "These here have been honestly and legitimately sourced, by little fairies who magic little dew-drops into diamonds, and definitely not by cruel and abusive slave labor!" the cashier beams.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66700
66701
>>66697
"Ah, thank ye lad. But could ye bring back yer snake friends? He's a riot!"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66701
>>66700
"Oh I'm sure he'll be back soon"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66702
66703
blood_diamond_by_besv.jpg
>>66699
"Hmmm, yes, yes.. It's quite difficult to find 'blue' diamonds these days, especially in pairs." Tracy says pompously, her eyes wandering over the display.

Just to get a picture. How many customers are in this shop?
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66703
66704
>>66702
IDK, 3? Its not a busy day.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66704
66705
>>66703
Are they well dressed?
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66705
>>66704
Yes,....
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66706
>inb4 a defenseless Shill gets roasted
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66707
66708 66709
Tracy looks over the diamonds hinting at a vague disappointment.
"Hmmm.. I was looking for something a bit bluer.." she says "Think you could check in the back for a few minutes? I need to call my agent, so I'll be in the ladies room."
And with that, she walks off to the restroom, hiding a confident smile
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66708
66709
>>66707
After entering the restroom, she finds a stall and activates her ring of invisibility, unless she passes anyone on the way there.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66709
66711
>>66707
"Please, take your time."
>>66708
No, there is no one in the bathroom
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66710
Torc heads to the library and looks for the Sil Wall on a map.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66711
66712
>>66709
After becoming invisible, Tracy leaves the restroom, sneaks outside, and approaches one of the other customers.
LAfZe
?
No.66712
66713
[1d25 = 6]
>>66711
Rolling to steal shill's identity.
LAfZe
?
No.66713
66714 66715
[1d20+25 = 29]
>>66712
>rolled 1d25
whups
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66714
66722
>>66713
After retrieving her prize, Tracy quickly retreats to the restroom and examines its level of access.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66715
66722
>>66713
"Oh my, these random pieces of polished unprecious metal are to *die* for!" says the customer, as Tracy swipes her shit.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66716
66717 66720
>>66673
"wood horse me need help setting up outpost at sil wall."
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66717
66718 66719
>>66716
"Odd, you seem less Natsoc than usual,..."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66718
>>66717
kek
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66719
>>66717
"it happen when fags power go out."
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66720
66721
>>66716
"At the Sil wall? I thought this was going to be a LOCAL development!" Slovenia is not pleased.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66721
66723
>>66720
"oh relax it just watchtower and barracks."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66722
66726
>>66714
>>66715
"Hmmm.. looks like another dud.. I'm gonna need a bigger fish." Tracy mutters to herself in the stall before leaving the bathroom, this time no longer invisible.
She returns to the front desk.
"Anything of interest in stock?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66723
66727
>>66721
Still slightly offended. "Even so, this will require a significantly greater amount of wood! I swear,...." she mutters going back to her drawing board.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66724
I'm just gonna go ahead and say Torc found a map and now knows the position of the Sil Wall.
He then heads to the airship, preparing it alone while his help is absolutely shitfaced.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66725
NUERmap.png
Sil wall in red
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66726
66728
>>66722
She will need time to ascertain the value of her newest ID, but keeping composure,....
"If our merchandise is not to your preference, is there perhaps a special order you might consider?" the cashier offers, eager to make a sale.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66727
66729 66731
>>66723
"uh me will be your friend forever me know you horses like friendship., you will be helping set up the newest addition to nation state."

Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66728
66730
>>66726
"Hmmm.. Only the bluest diamonds will do. Something with history, if you're willing to provide in a timely fashion.." The pale woman says with mock disinterest
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66729
66730
>>66727
"I wonder if Infernius would like to come.... Where is he?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66730
66734 66736
>>66729
"Him? I'm sure he's off talking to the Saw hoers," an old fellow offers, 4th-wall-breakingly
>>66728
"We do have a... guy... who might have,... 'blue' diamonds like you're requesting. Please check back in a few days." the cashier offers shiftingly.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66731
66733
>>66727
"You horses?!" oops
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66732
Slovenia runs off in a huff
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66733
66735
>>66731
"no wait come back! what me say?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66734
66735
>>66730
"H-how'd you get on my airship?"
Torc freaks out as he finishes the teleportation...
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66735
66737 66738
>>66734
"I have no idea. As far as I know,...." he says, disappearing entirely.
>>66733
Infernius catches a few side comments about "pansies" and "insufferably friendly" and "bitches".as Slovenia retreats to her cabin.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66736
>>66730
Tracy's eyes narrows
"A few days, you say.. Well, I would be willing to wait, for the bluest diamonds."

...
And with that, she leaves the shop, not bothering to put back the card she swiped, but flipping through it, hoping to find anything tha could lead her to a higher access target
"Big fish, big fish..!" She mutters to herself, flipping through social media for any signs of something worth going to
"... Where'd that fatass and her friends hang around..?" she thinks to herself, growing increasingly frustrated, having to handle the small tablet with her floating glove-things.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66737
66739
>>66735
*follows slovakia*
"Are all horses this willing to let there countries be taken over?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66738
66739
>>66735
Torc appears about 10ft above the ground inbetween Infernius and sawhoers.
"Why does that keep happening... Hi guys, I was just getting ready to take the airship to the Sil Wall, anyone wanna go?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66739
66740
>>66737
She stops and turns suddenly on Infernius. "Look HERE!" she approaches rapidly and pokes him in the chest with her horn. "I don't know what kind of unicorn you're used to dealing with, but I'll NOT tolerate that sort of grandstanding! OH!" she says as >>66738 happens.

Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66740
66741
>>66739
"Am I interrupting something?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66741
66742
>>66740
"Not at all, we're all 'friends' here," Slovenia spits with only a bit of salt in her voice.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66742
66743 66744
>>66741
Torc is completely oblivious to the current salt fest
"Anyway, last offer. One free ticket to the Sil Wall, bags fly free. Returning flights are 5gp"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66743
66745 66749
>>66742
Slovenia looks from Torcuil to Infernius, and then back to Torcuil. "I do hope you don't expect me to run off on this venture,...." and mutters various things about "friends" and "nice" and "pernicious vermin".
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66744
66749
>>66742
"i think me said something stupid."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66745
66746
>>66743
"look me sorry, me didnt know."
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66746
66747
>>66745
"Yes. Well! Lets put this behind us then," she says, muttering bits about hugs and feels.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66747
>>66746
*hugs wood hores*
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66748
66754
Tracy looks through her phone-thing for any kinds of popular entertainment.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66749
66750 66751
>>66744
"So nothing too out of the ordinary old pal?"
>>66743
"What venture? I was just heading that way and wanted to know if you guys where interested."
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66750
66752 66753
>>66749
"Be that as it may, I'm really not suited for adventuring! I tried to be an adventurer once, but I took an arrow to the leg,...."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66751
66752
>>66749
"yea, we were just talking about going to sil wall before you teleport here.'
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66752
66755
>>66751
"Well you don't say?"
>>66750
"Think of it as a vacation. Besides, I'm sure we could find some cool woodwork to look at"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66753
>>66750
"imagine the different types of trees we find."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66754
66755
>>66748
*flips through network pages*
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66755
66756 66757
>>66754
Karaoke seems quite popular, from what the ID is reporting.
>>66752
Her expression is still cross, but she seems to lighten a bit at the thought of different woods to play with.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66756
66758
>>66755
"Plus the airship has an open bar if that's your thing. And storage for wood you might wanna bring back."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66757
66761
>>66755
Tracy decides to check out the karaoke clubs as her next destination.
She trots off, stealthily.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66758
66759
>>66756
"Hmmmm,... well perhaps I may tag along,... but don't expect me to get my hooves bloody!"

Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66759
66760
>>66758
"No, I don't expect bloodshed. Besides, why are you two planning a trip there?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66760
66762
>>66759
"I was quite content planning the revitalization of Durpistan, but apparently a guard-tower outside the Sil wall is more pressing," Slovenia quips.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66761
>>66757
Since its still the afternoon, the Karaoke bars are pretty dead. Still, there's customer service reps available.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66762
66763
>>66760
"Leave it to Infernius. If I help you with the Durpistan project will you help him?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66763
66764 66765
>>66762
"The Durpistan wall project is already finished! The city however will take quite some time. And while I've never been to this 'Sil wall', I am quite sure they have their defenses quite in order."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66764
66766
>>66763
"you can never have enough defenses."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66765
66766
>>66763
"I meant the city you- nevermind, neither do I know much about the Sil Wall, as I have just learned about it."
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66766
66767 66768
>>66764
"So sayeth the unnecessarily large bovine,..."
>>66765
"Just learned?! Where have you been?"

Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66767
66769
>>66766
"Hell and under a rock"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66768
66769
>>66766
"oh it all necessary." *F L E X*
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66769
66771 66772
>>66767
She looks at Torcuil as though he's just said something absurd.
>>66768
And then looks at Infernius as though he is absurd.
"The Sil wall is an edifice that was created by several races and societies, to avoid the cruel and oppressive regime of Kefka. Seriously, have you been paying attention at all?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66770
66773
Fuck it. I'm losing my mind.
Tracy turns around and decides to use her wand to detect any traces of magick in the shop from earlier. Invisible, in stealth.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66771
66773
>>66769
Torc looks away from the butterfly passing by
"Hmmm, what?"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66772
66773
>>66769
"me just hit stuff good. me dont pay attention to what shitskins made wall."
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66773
66774 66776
>>66770
Very faint, almost infanitesimal. Whatever left these traces was meager at best, and not worth consideration.
>>66771
"You said,... nevermind."
>>66772
"Very well, do hit things when the time comes. I'll supervise," When did I become the story-mover? Where the f--- is Thez?!
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66774
66775
>>66773
"yea where is thez?" infernuis says breaking the 4th wall
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66775
66777
>>66774
"Probably stewing in the tower, since she's been put on the back-burner,..." mutters an irate voice from way up where the Tower sits now.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66776
>>66773
"Nah I'm fucking with ya. So do you want me to bring the airship here or can you take your stuff there?"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66777
>>66775
"maybe she wants to come to."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66778
66779
Oekaki.png
Tracy goes to the Kareoke bar with a crude, mouth-drawn, crayon drawing of a blue robed man in a yellow hat (who she's totally seen before) and inquires the staff about the guy.
"Hey, ever seen a like this hanging anywhere around here?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66779
66780
>>66778
"SpaZ? Hell YEAH I've seen him! He brings in LOTS of clients!"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66780
66781
>>66779
"Oh, so you say. Is he a regular?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66781
66782
>>66780
"Are you kidding? Every night that fool would show up here! Deep pockets too, he'd buy drinks for EVERYbody. Ain't no one around here who DON'T know the SpaZ!" the clerk says, giggling.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66782
66783
>>66781
"Oh, I've wanted to see him in person. Does he have a time I could expect to see him? I'd like to be very first one to meet him. I'm a big fan you see."
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66783
66784
>>66782
"You know, its funny. He stopped showing up a couple days ago,... right around the time those weirdos made news come to think of it. You heard of 'em, those faggots who the goverment is all keen on. Anyway, I really hope to see him again, cuz my tips," he makes a Whewwwww gesture.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66784
66785 66786
>>66783
(Tracy is still disguised as a hoo-man, btw)
"~Awww.. that's too bad. I really hoped to see him. Well, I'll come around some time this week; I'd like to meet him at least once.
...Say, those guys in the news.. what'd the government say about them?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66785
66789
>>66784
"Also, where's 0the best place to live around here? Somewhere where you can get the best service if you're willing to pay through the nose."
>Is still disguised as a well-dressed, fancy hoo-man actress
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66786
>>66784
"I don't know, I can't into politics, I just heard there was some dudes. As far as the government's stance, That Bitch seems to think they're pretty cool. She keeps advertizing a tell-all expose` (ppv of course)."

Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66787
66788
*eats all the pretzels at the bar*
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66788
>>66787
*eats some anti-jew bacon*
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66789
66790
>>66785
The guy snaps out of a trance, as though lost in thought for a moment. "Yeah sorry, I'm not into realty ladu."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66790
66792
>>66789
Tracy leaves frustrated.
*asks phone*
"Ciri. Search five star hotels."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66791
66792
Torc considers slapping the comatose unicorn
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66792
66793 66794 66798
>>66791
Slovenia rolls her eyes while boarding the airship, with an obvious assortment of quips at her disposal but neglecting for some reason.
>>66790
"Searching. . .
Totally Not the Hotel From Ghostbusters
rated 'If u really wanna stay at a 5star hotel then this is what ur getting' on yelp."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66793
66795
>>66792
Tracy follows the directions to the hotel and continues her search for the thieving mage named "SpaZ".
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66794
66796
>>66792
"The hot tub and beds are over there, I will be your pilot today, and drinks will be served at two thousand feet. Infernius, you on?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66795
66800
>>66793
She once again goes to the front desk and presents her crayon sketch
"Have you seen this man?"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66796
66799
>>66794
*takes off armor*
*gets in hot tub*
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66797
66800 66802
Oekaki.png
>revised crayon sketch
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66798
>>66792
*Dabs on wood horse*
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66799
>>66796
"Well that's, uh, a yes I assume. Well, time for take off"
Torc assumes his position at the helm and sets off for the wall
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66800
66801
41J6eMG0OnL._SX425_.jpg
>>66795
>>66797
*Taps desk bell autistically*
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66801
66802
>>66800
"... yeeAhhh?!" says a young clerk coming back from a side-room, with an irritated look.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66802
66803
>>66801
"Hello, have you seen this >>66797 man?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66803
66804
>>66802
"Uh, yeeAhhh,... what ABOUT him?"
She clearly has better things to do than answer Tracy's questions,... at least that's her perception of things.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66804
66805
>>66803
"Oh yes, I had a delivery for a customer by the name of SpaZ, but he's proven more difficult to find than expected. Perhaps he gave the an incorrect address?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66805
>>66804
"Oh SPAZ?" gushes,... bla bla bla, Tracy goes to Spaz' place as directed by the person.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66806
66807
The exchange involves Tracy bluffing against the cashier/CSR, but has her pretending to be a supplier to Spaz (who apparently has VERY fine taste)
LAfZe
?
No.66807
66809
[1d20+21 = 30]
>>66806
Tracy thanks the clerk and makes her way to the room as directed, slowly and stealthily, changing her disguise to that of a petite delivery girl.
Before touching it, she carefully examines the door.
Listen check to hear into the room.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66808
Torc begins to sing a shanty, but finds it isn't as fun with Snek on his back and not yelling at him for shitty taste.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66809
66810 66811
>>66807
Not hearing anything, Tracy busts her way in and ransacks the place.
LAfZe
?
No.66810
[1d20+24 = 30]
>>66809
Rolling to search the room for clues
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66811
>>66809
"Uhm miss, that's not,...." says the attendant.
Still, Tracy has a weird itch in her backside and is killing and destroying things. Don't act surprised, she does this every so often.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66812
66813
pausing momentarily, Tracy allows ppl to eyeball the picture.
"Yeah! I seen that faggot!" shouts a voice from the back

Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66813
66814 66815
>>66812
Tracy turns towards the voice and cocks a fake eyebrow (she's still in disguise).
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66814
66815
>>66813
She seeks out the source of the voice.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66815
66816
>>66813
And as Tracy does so, she lays eyes upon a thing so horrible, so unmentionable, that I dare not mention it mentions mention.
>>66814
Mention
"'E was SHORT!" says a short, shrouded lady.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66816
66817
>>66815
"That he was.." Tracy says, looking down at the short lady
"Seen 'em recently?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66817
66818
>>66816
"Nah, but there be a girly who dun see 'im!" cackles the(a) lady.
"Hear he see her real FINE," bweh bweh bweh caclkes the lady.

Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66818
66819
>>66817
Tracy's eyes narrow.
"Hmm.. so that's the way it is.. any idea where I could find this girl?"
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66819
66820
>>66818
"That one there,...." the lady says. "He was,... nice," the bartender says, her gaze dropping.

Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66820
>>66819
Tracy teurns her head, wondering who the bartender is referring to.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66821
66822
"... I don't know, but this may help?"
she offers Tracy s piece of paper.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66822
66823
>>66821
Tracy reads the slip of paper.
Anonymous
RfRLa
?
No.66823
66824
>>66822
Paper reads: "Gurl u like fire. I wanna warm my"
blah blah, its lame. Dood was trying to move on the bartender and she liked it e_e.

So basically, broham (the midgit) made a habit of rotating around the area. He'd pop up here, and there, and then over there, like on patrol or something.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66824
66825 66828
>>66823
Tracy is now royally frustrated, clenching the piece of paper in her claw-hand.
"... So.. you say he makes rounds around the area? Any chance I might meet him around here again sometime this week?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66825
>>66824
[Neighs internally]
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66827
66829
Torc notices the staff on his back is rumbling a bit, so he throws it on the deck in front of him.
"A shot of everything?"
>"Never again"
"We'll see how long that lasts"
A very hungover snake then droops his head over the side of the ship.
LAfZe
?
No.66828
>>66824
... Anyway.
Having found absolutely no clues on her first day of investigation, Tracy retreats to the ap
artent of one of the "missing" shills she robbed, hoping to have better luck the next day.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66829
66830
>>66827
*grapples snek*
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66830
>>66829
*Snek involuntary pukes on Infernius*
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66836
*sharpens knives*
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66837
66838 66840
Without further ado, Tracy is currently situated somewhere in Cardashil. Actually, she's asleep in Durpitan, but Infernius did a thing with an Astral Projection spell cuz she asked. Confused? So am I.
Meanwhile Infernius is covered in vomit, having chosen to grapple a highly hung-over Snek. There's other stuff happening, but atm that's the main bits of info.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66838
66839
>>66837
Tracy has cleaned out her 6 gorillionth shill apartment and found nothing of value.
She's currently wandering the streets of Cardashil, disguised as a hoo-man.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66839
66844
>>66838
She checks one of her stolen IDs, for any significant events going on in areas she has access to.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66840
66841
>>66837
*cleans vomit off of self*
*then i step on snek*
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66841
66842
>>66840
Snek pukes again, his pistol wavering in the air inaccurately.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66842
66843
>>66841
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66843
66846
>>66842
>"That's... That's what you get you... You... You... walking hamburger"
And Snek returns to his position of hanging his head off the ship
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66844
66845 66847
>>66839
None of her new IDs seem to give her greater access than she already had. Cardashil doesn't seem to have much in the way of private property, in that everyone in the city is technically employed by the city. Oh they have knick-knacks and such, but nothing is particularly useful for a murder hoers.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66845
>>66844
[Disappointed bandit noises]
"This city is overrated..." Tracy groans as she wanders through the shopping district, having found nothing worth stealing.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66846
66848
>>66843
"you lucky me not throw you off."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66847
66849
>>66844
Tracy looks through the social media function for person's of interest (people with a lot of followers), hoping to find someone she might be able to swipe a higher level card from.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66848
66854
>>66846
"Can you stop picking a fight with my pet?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66849
66850
>>66847
Oh there's PLENTY to read. Ever seen Gawker? Not lately, that's for sure. Xp
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66850
66851 66852
>>66849
Tracy gets frustrated and leaves the city, having found nothing worth stabbing.
She slashes a giant holes in the dome and waltzs through it, not bothering to close it up behind her.
Then she trots through the woods all the way home.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66851
>>66850
And she trots all the way home, stabbing anything unlucky enough to cross her path.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66852
66853
>>66850
As she is doing so GM realizes that Astral Projection was improperly applied, and with a sudden and jarring jolt, she feels propelled through the air and indeed the fabric of the planes, and finds herself waking in Durpistan. Immediately her ears twitch, as she is greeted to the sound of 2 startled birbs, and a very excitable Adeline.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66853
66856 66857
>>66852
Tracy groans as if hung over, and proceeds to brush her birds, frustration clearly visible on her face.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66854
66855
>>66848
"he a bitch."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66855
66857
>>66854
>"YOU *puke* WOT *puke* M8"
Does the airship have a brig? Preferably with two cells?
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66856
>>66853
Tracy wakes up to find that Infernius and Torc are gone, and proceeds to prowl around the woods surrounding the area.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66857
66858
>>66853
"Didja sleep well?" Addy says, clinging precariously to the ceiling.
>>66855
Not a designated brig, but I'm sure one could be improvised
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66858
66859
>>66857
Tracy just groans in response, her eyes seeming even more heavy-lidded and dreary than usual.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66859
66860
>>66858
Addy ignores her expression. "I think thats the first time I've ever seen you sleep! For a while I thought you might be some kind of zombie," she says with a slightly silly look on her face
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66860
66862
>>66859
"Yeah, I get that a lot..." Tracy says, wiping the scum from her eyes on her coat
"Anything happen while I was out?" She asks, as she trots over to the window
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66861
66862
Suddenly Tracy finds herself being torn apart by arcane energy, how interesting.
Oh and Addy too.
After a delay of about, oh 30 seconds they find themselves sitting on the deck of the ship.
"Hello there"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66862
66863 66865
>>66860
"Not really," she seems sad for a minute. "Sammy and Bunnbunn don't remember me tho. They get all scared when I try and ride on them. They used to... oh well. What'cha gonna do?"
>>66861
"WOW that was cool! How'd you do it! That was totally different than how mom does it!" Addy is suddenly quite distracted and curious about Torcuil.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66863
66865
>>66862
"I hate being teleported..!" Tracy groans as she dry heaves
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66864
"Where is this thing headed?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66865
66868
>>66862
"Uh, magic?"
>>66863
"Please join the oversized worm. We're heading to the Sil Wall to find some potential allies, or enemies. Depends if Snek interrupts any negotiations and shit."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66866
66867
"What in the pilers' bleeding ass is going on?!" Slovenia shouts from another section of the deck. Apparently, she was quite surprised at having been brought along.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66867
66869 66871
>>66866
"Ah Solvania, nice to hear from you. Don't you remember agreeing to this voyage?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66868
66872
>>66865
Tracy puts on a face that seems torn between anxiety and fatigue, looking around nervously and alternating between 3-4 hooves.
"I.. I just just wanna stab something..."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66869
66871
>>66867
"Is THAT what this is? I had no idea it involved being ripped into pieces and re-assembled," she says, still visibly startled.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66870
Tracy raids the mini-fridge.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66871
66873 66875
>>66869
>>66867
"Why'd you bring her anyway?"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66872
66874
>>66868
*pets stab horse*
"it alright.'
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66873
>>66871
"It was Infernius' idea back when we left on this shitstorm"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66874
>>66872
[Pent-up serial killer noises]
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66875
66876 66878
>>66871
Slovenia's eyes eventually rest on the airship's extensive cannon array, and with a look of absolute intrigue wanders off toward.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66876
>>66875
"Be careful, one broke off"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66877
66879 66880 66881
"What's that?" Addy says pointing, having wandered to the bow of the ship. In the direction she's indicating, vague shapes can be seen moving along the top of the gradually approaching wall.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66878
>>66875
Tracy sharpens her knives to such a degree that one of them would cleave the ship in two if she ever dropped it, as she waits for the ship to land..
"... It's been too long...!" She mutters to herself, with a bit of a twitch
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66879
66882
>>66877
"get inside those things could be dangerous."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66880
>>66877
"Well it matches the description that the men gave me..."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66881
>>66877
*Ears perk*
"Company?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66882
66883 66884 66885
>>66879
>totally ignored
"It looks like there's lots of 'em!" she says, as more movement starts to become noticeable along the wall. Some of the forms lift off the wall and maintain an airborne position (respective to their perspective).
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66883
66886
>>66882
Torc decides that if Slovenia blows herself up so be it, and focusses on the flying things.
"Well, I think they don't see us as friendly"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66884
66886
>>66882
Tracy seems earily murderous curious, as she transforms and leaps off the edge of the ship, tumbling to provoke no AoOs as she drifts down to meet the figures.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66885
>>66882
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get inside!"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66886
66887
>>66883
"How do you know?" to Torcuil. Then to the distant shapes. "HEEEEEEEEEY! HIIIIIIIIIIII!"
>>66884
Hold that thought,....
7SScu
?
No.66887
[1d20+7 = 11]
>>66886
"Normally when people build walls they wanna be left alone..."
Snek fort to see if he makes it past hungover
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66888
66889 66890
initial.png
Brown is the ship, thin lines are range increments (30' and 60'). The wall is at ~90'
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66889
66892 66895
>>66888
Checked
Tracy draws her weapons as she makes her flaming sumersault off of the ship.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66890
66896
>>66888
Checked, why do I feel like this'll end badly.
"I love genocide and murder as much as you guys. But please don't try and kill everyone."
bOUiA
?
No.66891
[diceroll]1d20-4=-16{20}[/diceroll]
"Why would we kill people?" Addy says as...
LAfZe
?
No.66892
[1d20+30 = 45]
>>66889
Tumble check to impress anyone who sees.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66893
66894 66897
... an arrow resoundingly <THUD> suddenly appears in her chest. "Hey,..." she says, falling backward slowly.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66894
>>66893
Torc, orginally wanting to make allies, now has glowing blue eyes as he looses a chain lightning directly at the people on the wall.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66895
66898 66906
>>66889
Shortly after, one of the figures accellerates and descends to intercept, the rest are holding their positions in formation.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66896
>>66890
"me wont attack unless they savages."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66897
>>66893
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66898
66899
>>66895
She's tumbling, so it wouldn't get an AoO.
She's a large sized creature though, so can she get an AoO in, for it entering her threatened space?
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66899
66900
>>66898
Look at the map, they're still at range. They're along the top of the wall, except for the pursuer
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66900
66901
>>66899
Can she attack it with her chain?
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66901
66902
>>66900
Not yet, its closing fast, but won't be in range until next round
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66902
66903
>>66901
Okay, well, Tracy has a readied action to stab literally everyone on the wall with a flying whirlwind attack, if the pursuer is in reach by then, she'll stab him too.
She leaped off with a running start, so it shouldn't take her longto reach out to reach the wall.
bOUiA
?
No.66903
66904
[12d20 = 110]
>>66902
Sounds good. First though, Torcuil is making like Mike Pence.
7SScu
?
No.66904
66905
[18d6 = 61]
>>66903
Hmmmm, DC is 21 and I don't know what modifiers are. But bowman number 5? He must have been gay.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66905
66907 66908
>>66904
Funny enough, 'bowman $5' is the only one who survived. In a chaotic display of electro-technics (is that a term? It should be Xp) Torcuil successfully dispatches 10 of the immediate threats with ease, their dilapidated and singed corpses (they're still at a distance, but they're singed) fall back to rest on the top of the wall. The wall is several hundred feet tall, I just thought I'd mention, for visualization.
As the forms land along the top of the wall, the one remaining (stationary) target falls back and ascends to a defensive position. In addition, the one pursuing Tracy banks to head back toward the top of the wall. Further, a long and low siren starts playing all across the wall, and in the distance (on either side) movement starts.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66906
>>66895
*cure critical wounds on addy*
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.66907
66910
>>66905
Does it move past Tracy? Can she stab it?
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66908
>>66905
Ironic and confusing.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66910
The individuals and their mounts (in all the commotion and increasing progress, it becomes apparent that they are humanoids riding on winged creatures. large winged lizards, with only 2 legs and a long, hooked tail) do not engage, the two remaining fall back while more figures lift of and begin to progress toward the party's position.
>>66907
No, it veers off before it closes in range, travelling at 120'/round (2x speed)
bOUiA
?
No.66911
66912 66913 66914
[4d20 = 55]
Now, everyone roll for initiative
1st is Addy
2nd is Slovenia
3/4th is the two who are alive and in range.
7SScu
?
No.66912
[1d20+5 = 10]
[1d20+2 = 14]
>>66911
Torc (+2), then Snek (+5)
LAfZe
?
No.66913
[1d20+11 = 24]
>>66911
+bwiD
?
No.66914
[1d20 = 19]
>>66911

Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66915
66918
Okay. The order is Tracy, Infernius, Addy, #5, Torcuil, Slovenia, and #2. At the moment.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.66916
1512051849831.png
Tracy cast Blacklight on herself, enclosing everything within a 70 foot radius in a void of pure darkness.
she then speeds towards the wall with a move action, preparing to strike every moving creature within reach.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66917
Oops, forgot Snek. He's last tho
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.66918
>>66915
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
*casts earthquake*
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66919
66920
K. Tracy closes distance with her former pursuer, staying just out of melee range, but closing to about 20' (at an accellerated speed, cuz otherwise it would take several rounds to close)
Infernius' turn
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.66920
>>66919
How many targets are on the wall?
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66921
initial.png
Updated. Flanking support is on both sides of the wall, out of range but closing. They're not an immediate threat, and outside Torcuil are out of range
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66922
Infernius casts Earthquake, causing the ground deep below to shudder uncontrollably. Cracks run up the walls, and they seem to shift slightly, but they remain standing.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66923
Addy, healed by Infernius, stands up. "RUUUUUUDE!" she yells, as she tweaks her necklace and is suddenly surrounded by shadow and darkness.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66924
#5 departs (in air) toward the north.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66925
Torc realize channeling electricity to his eyeballs isn't the best idea. He then gives himself some nice mage armor, and activates his blinking jewelry.
bOUiA
?
No.66926
[3d20 = 47]
>Mage Armor
>Blinking
K
"This should be interesting," Slovenia says, throwing a lever.
The 3 fore-cannons fire.

Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66927
2 of the 3 cannon shots collide with the wall, causing a tremendous CRASH. The wall shifts uncertainly, and the attention of those over it are momentarily diverted.
#2 veers off to the south along the wall, largely parallelling the movements of #5 except in the opposite direction
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66928
66930
Tracy gets an AoO on the former pursuer, as he departs
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66929
initial.png
Current (outside Tracy's AoO)
LAfZe
?
No.66930
[1d20+24 = 32]
>>66928
Blacklight provides total concealment: Sneak attack with spiked chain.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66931
66932
The blackened sphere that contains Tracy shoots out a line of spiked chain which whips up and around the target, gashing him as it swings. He takes a noticeable wound on his shoulder, and looks back with contempt as he continues his flight to the south.
Now, Tracy's full turn. The individual has moved again out of range, but can be reached in a single move action.
LAfZe
?
No.66932
[1d20+26 = 38]
>>66931
Fug, that's a lot of hit points and a skilled rider.
Tracy closes distance with #2 in a Spirited Charge (double damage), then makes another Sneak Attack, as a ride-by attack with her lacerating chain, hoping to slash right through him as she speeds towards the other group.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66933
66934
Tracy's ride-by hits, and she's now positioned (?) south 'between' her pursuer and the group of increasingly agitated (and on the verge of taking flight) additional combatants. Roll damage.
LAfZe
?
No.66934
66935
[2d4+6 = 12]
>>66933
Weapon damage

LAfZe
?
No.66935
66936
[8d6 = 29]
>>66934
x2 brings that up to 24
now for sneak sneak damage, and precise strike
LAfZe
?
No.66936
66937
[1d6 = 4]
>>66935
messed up. Add precise strike damage to the weapon damage
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66937
>>66936
So, 16, x2 cuz spirited charge, is 32 damage from the spiked chain attack
Which, in this case, doesn't get the sneak attack damage.
bOUiA
?
No.66952
66953
[1d20 = 20]
Alright. As a quick recap, the party is currently about to fly over the Sil wall, having dispatched 10 of them - humanoids on flying mounts (Wyverns) - with another dozen on the left and on the right. Tracy has just finished a strategic attack and is positioned between one of the fliers and his reinforcements.
Meanwhile, as Addy stands up and activates her darkness necklace, Infernius begins to flip out, because she hasn't yet realized that there is an arrow sticking out of her chest.
Infernius attempts a grapple against her.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66953
>>66952
nice
bOUiA
?
No.66954
[1d20 = 3]
Succeeding in his grapple, all he manages to accomplish is irritate Addy, who without hesitation <swooosh> shadow-steps out of his grasp and is now 5' to the side.
"THAT'S why she calls you an Oaf!"
With a <CLACK> she opens the folding saw, and jumps off the edge of the ship.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66955
66956
#5 maintains his position elevated over the left-side reinforcements, and fires an arrow at Infernius, while Addy stumbles in her landing and collapses in a heap.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66956
>>66955
Oof
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66957
Torc casts fly on himself and heads towards the group Tracy isn't pursuing.
>Waits
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66958
66959
Slovenia also waits, her hoof on the cannon firing controls. #2, bleeding profusely and observably FUBAR, veers away from Tracy and attempts to circumvent her to get to the reinforcements on the right.
LAfZe
?
No.66959
66960
[1d20+26 = 43]
>>66958
Attack of opportunity, stabbing the rider in the back (with chain)
LAfZe
?
No.66960
66961
[2d4+6 = 10]
>>66959

LAfZe
?
No.66961
[8d6 = 30]
>>66960
Sneak Sneak
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66962
66964
Snek 'leaps' from the edge of the ship, and lands next to Addy. At the same time, Tracy's chain shoots from the darkened sphere she is in the center of, and clips the rider on the shoulder. His eyes sag, and he falls from his saddle, disappearing as he falls the several hundred feet to <SPLAT> at the base of the wall.
bOUiA
?
No.66963
[2d20 = 13]
1st roll is the left-side group, 2nd is the right-side.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66964
66965
>>66962
Ripping her chain out of her first target, not skipping a beat, Tracy's 140 foot globe of blackness overtakes the enemy group.
.... but she's barely out of range to make her full attack; so she, with her momentum, keeps sailing towards the enemy, blinding them all, as she prepares her whirlwind attack.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66965
>>66964
K, that happens.
Infernius, REEEEing excessively, casts Hold Person on Addy
bOUiA
?
No.66966
[1d20 = 12]

bOUiA
?
No.66967
[1d20 = 3]
Failing her saving throw, Addy is now standing motionless. She struggles against the force of the spell a bit, before letting out a screeching "MUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
bOUiA
?
No.66968
66969
[1d20 = 3]
With Torcuil closing range, #5 fires an arrow at him. Several of the reinforcements on the left and right leap into the air.
7SScu
?
No.66969
66970 66972
[13d8 = 68]
>>66968
Then Torcuil conjures a rainbow sphere in his hands the fires beams colored...
7SScu
?
No.66970
66971
[2d8 = 16]
>>66969
Violet, Violet, Blue, Violet, Blue, Green, Green, Orange, Green, Violet, Yellow, and the 13th gets hit by...
7SScu
?
No.66971
[2d7 = 7]
>>66970
Only now...
bOUiA
?
No.66972
[13d20 = 127]
>>66969

bOUiA
?
No.66973
[8d20 = 92]
And with the exception of #5, they're all blinded. In addition,...
For the Violets,....
bOUiA
?
No.66974
[4d20 = 47]
Of the ones hit by the violet ray, only one of the Wyverns manages to avoid being sent to another plane.
The Blues nao
bOUiA
?
No.66975
[6d20 = 73]
This time, 2 riders and one Wyvern are turned to stone, which crumble as they collide with the ground. Additionally, the Wyvern not turned to stone has a statue for a rider, and is encumbered.
Now the Greens
bOUiA
?
No.66976
[8d20 = 54]
Why are only Wyverns making their saves?
3 riders slump over/off their saddles, as well as two of the Wyverns. The rest
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66977
Well shit. Where once there were 13 riders in a relative formation, now there are 2 riderless wyverns, and one wearing a statue.
bOUiA
?
No.66978
[3d20 = 45]
"Well that was a let-down. Still,..." Slovenia says, throwing the lever.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66979
66980
And 2 of the 3 Wyverns (including the one with the statue) are obliterated by a volley of cannon-fire. The remaining group - the one on the right - are disoriented by the magical darkness. They begin to fly erratically, trying to evade the darkness sphere.
LAfZe
?
No.66980
66981 66984
[12d20 = 131]
>>66979
Tracy, huffing, finally makes her attack after reaching her targets.
In a whirling fury, she lashes at every target around her individually, targeting the riders. Rolls have a +26 modifier.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66981
66982
>>66980
YAY!
LAfZe
?
No.66982
66983
[2d4+6 = 14]
>>66981
Weapon damage
LAfZe
?
No.66983
[8d6 = 26]
>>66982
Sneak attack and precision damage
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66984
66985
>>66980
"Fuck yeah!"
>is raining blood
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66985
66986 66987
>>66984
>makes it rain
And that's the game (against these guys).
Somehow, veritably defying the laws of physics (but not the rules so Xp), Tracy spins herself into a dizzy. At the same time, her chain lashes out and spins furiously, striking at the exposed vitals of the remaining riders, who in the magical darkness cannot intercept, anticipate, or defend effectively against her strike. The sphere containing Tracy remains stationary, and as the rest of the party watches, the riders fall to the surface of the wall and/or off the sides.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66986
1516832375971.png
>>66985
[INSANE LAUGHTER]
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66987
66992 66997
>>66985
"Well that's gory"
>Snek places tail in front of Addy's eyes
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66988
66989
Infernius plops down atop the wall as the ship flies over. "Um, how do I steer this thing?!" Slovenia calls from the deck.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66989
66990
>>66988
"SHIT MY SHIP"
Torc flys back to the ship and stops it above the wall.
bOUiA
?
No.66990
66994
[12d20 = 148]
[1d20 = 7]
Addy attempts to break the spell again, (probably failing, she needs a 18+)
>>66989
Torcuil flies back to the wheel. The wyverns break into a frenzy, no longer directed by their riders. Still unable to see, they start attacking randomly.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66991
Highly improbable, Tracy takes a slight hit from one of the Wyvern's tails. Save vs. poison (fort)
LAfZe
?
No.66992
66993
[1d20+11 = 19]
>>66987
rolling
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66993
66997
>>66992
Tracy feels a sting from the wound-site, and then glares at it, and the poison decides its in it's best interest to not.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.66994
66996
>>66990
Torc looks for the closest wyvern and casts Hold Monster on it.
bOUiA
?
No.66996
66998
[1d20+6 = 24]
>>66994
Will save
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.66997
>>66987
>>66993
Tracy's eyes cease to glow as the powerful neurotoxin knocks her out of her trip, but still seems rather pissed off.
"Owww.. fuck!"

7SScu
?
No.66998
66999
[1d20+17 = 22]
>>66996
Passes.
Snek takes the opportunity to shoot the wyvern closest to him.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.66999
>>66998
<BAP>
Wyvern is shooted. Its still alive, and now it's mad.
LAfZe
?
No.67000
67001
[12d20 = 117]
Tracy whips out her blackjack (actually just one of her socks with a rock in it) and starts knocking things out.
Whirlwind attack. Modifier is +25
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67001
67002 67003
>>67000
Nice digits. No. Her sock does not have the range of her chain.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67002
>>67001
she can take a 5 foot step between each attack.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67003
67004
>>67001
Well, in the case that the lizard that struck her is still within 10 feet of her, she knocks it flat and anything else that's barely within reach.
LAfZe
?
No.67004
67005 67007
[1d8+4 = 6]
>>67003
sock damage
LAfZe
?
No.67005
[8d6 = 28]
>>67004
sock smashed with deadly precision into the back of your neck damage (nonlethal)
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67006
67009
Okkay,....
So Tracy baps several with a sock. why a sock?
Yes, that sock has a rock. >resists urge to keep rhyming
Unfortunately, she inadverdently indicated to 4 of them where she is, and further unfortunately, no one else can see what's going on. They do hear 4 distinct <bap> sounds tho.
LAfZe
?
No.67007
[1d100 = 66]
>>67004
>>67004
rolling to confirm x2 threat on the second lizard.
dice 1d100
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67008
Infernius, satisfied that Addy isn't going anywhere (with Snek guarding) runs off toward the one he can see, which is zeroing in on him, Snek, and Addy.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67009
>>67006
If they enter her threatened space, she gets an AoO (cuz she a Large creature).
7SScu
?
No.67010
67011
[18d6 = 71]
Torc fires up the wyvern zapper and fires up a chain lightning to kill the over grow mosquitoes (except the ones Tracy is fighting)
bOUiA
?
No.67011
67012
[12d20 = 119]
>>67010
Saves,....
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67012
>>67011
The one who took the strike falls from the sphere, and Tracy (only) can see that they're not doing so good.
bOUiA
?
No.67013
67014
[1d20 = 13]
Meanwhile, the 1 that's alive along the left side of the wall is attacking Snek.
>flyby attack
7SScu
?
No.67014
67015
[1d20+17 = 21]
[1d20+26 = 29]
>>67013
Snek stop, mlems, and listens.
Assuming he detects the enemy he fires.
bOUiA
?
No.67015
[2d8+3 = 12]
>>67014
Snek fires, and scores another hit.
LAfZe
?
No.67016
67017 67018
[11d20 = 119]
Tracy whirls with her chain yet again.
LAfZe
?
No.67017
[8d6 = 29]
>>67016
Okay, fine, she uses her sock on the four in her reach, and the chain on the rest; since she's not limited to only one weapon in this attack.
Rolling Sneak attack damage, lethal and non-lethal.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67018
>>67016
With another devastating flurry, Tracy dispatches the remaining Wyverns in her periphery. One remains, the one Snek keeps capping.

bOUiA
?
No.67019
67020
[1d20 = 11]
Meanwhile on the surface of the wall, Infernius walks up to Addy, breaks off the arrow, and pushes the broken piece through.
Addy's face contorts visibly, as even though she's held it is obviously an unpleasant experience.
7SScu
?
No.67020
67021
[1d20 = 12]
Torcuil prepares the ships cannons and fires 1 at a remaining wyvern.
>>67019

Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67021
67022
>>67020
>wide
The wyvern's morale expended, it flips in the air and takes flight (this time fleeing).
Snek gets an AoO
7SScu
?
No.67022
67023
[1d20+17 = 25]
>>67021
>"THAT'S RIGHT YOU LIZARD WITH WINGS"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67023
67024
>>67022
>"NOPE"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67024
67025
>>67023
>"GO TO HELL"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67025
67026
>>67024
>"NOPE NOPE NOPE"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67026
67027
>>67025
>"HEY, YA LIKE GNOMES?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67027
67028 67030
>>67026
>"UR MOM LIKES GNOMES"
LAfZe
?
No.67028
67029
[1d20+25 = 26]
>>67027
"I've had enough of this."
Tracy whips out her longbow and fires at it.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67029
67031
>>67028
Well fuck
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67030
>>67027
>"NAH, BUT YA MUM LIKES ME! NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK, COME HERE AND MAYBE WE CAN NEGOTIATE SOME STUFF"
"When did you get proper?"
>"Since fuck you"
"Nevermind, Tracy hold up. Snek's trying to talk to it"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67031
67032 67044 67051
>>67029
Tracy could not have missed more except if she shot herself remember that one time?
Infernius casts Wind Walk.
Slovenia shrugs at Torcuil, not having anything to contribute.
>"NUTS TO YOU"
The Wyvern continues to flee, darting behind the wall and speeding toward the treeline. It hasn't escaped yet but it will take a precise set of actions to catch it. Snek can take a final shot as it departs, if he wants to.
Without any immediate threat, the party gets a better look at their surroundings. On the empire side of things, the wall stands at about 300' tall. Interestingly enough, its only about 30' below the wall on the far side that there's a treeline. The trees, which appear overgrown and unkempt, are still way too close to the top of the wall.
It seems that the ground level on the far side of the wall is much closer than on the Empire side.
7SScu
?
No.67032
67033 67034 67035
[1d20+17 = 18]
>>67031
>"Well, I tried"
<Bang>
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67033
67037
>>67032
>An hero
bOUiA
?
No.67034
67037
[1d20 = 18]
Oh, and Addy is visibly shaking with frustration as she attempts to break the hold of the spell Infernius placed on her.
>>67032
Snek shoots off his own hat.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67035
67037
6.jpg
>>67032
R.I.P torc
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67036
67038
With a small burst of energy, Addy successfully breaks the spell. "MuuuuuuUUUUUUU," she yells, charging Infernius.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67037
67042
>>67034
>"MY HAT"
>>67035
>>67033
Second time I roll a 1 on a shot and everyone assumes the character is committing suicide....
+bwiD
?
No.67038
67039
[1d20 = 8]
>>67036
tickle AoO
bOUiA
?
No.67039
>>67038
>miss
Addy performs a junk-punt

bOUiA
?
No.67040
[1d20+7 = 17]

Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67041
67043
Strike that, Infernius landed the tickle-grapple, and Addy's subsequent junk-punt (which she can still do while grappled) still misses
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67042
>>67037
>"TORC PLZ FIX ME HAT"
"Uh, okay"
fixes it through magic abuse
>"Yay, hat"
>Makes it a wizard hat with fake beard
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67043
67045
>>67041
"ah come on. me pushed arrow though chest to help you."
*boops and casts heal*
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67044
67045
>>67031
Tracy is making like a murder hobo and stripping everything of value from the corpses

Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67045
67046 67047 67048
>>67043
"Where do you get off?!" Addy is pissed.
>>67044
Tracy collects 288 silver from the available bodies, as well as crude and natural weapons; several knives and a few swords. The humanoids - at close inspection - are wild elves, clothed with skins and hides.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67046
>>67045
"I figured it was el-"
>"Elfs are gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67047
>>67045
Tracy cuts off all of their hands, pockets the weapons in her knife cozy, and ties a severed head to her saddle.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67048
67049
>>67045
"you dont have to like it, me am your father and me will take care of you. regardless of deal thez made."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67049
67050 67053
>>67048
Addy mutters something about "Oaf" and "Faggot", while crossing her arms.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67050
>>67049
>"The grand wizard agrees with the small bovine"
"Oh brother"
Snek slithers over by Addy
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67051
67052
>>67031
Are there any structures visible behind the tree line? Any barracks where the guards might've been staying?
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67052
67054 67058
>>67051
No. Aside from a vast and expansive tree-line, the only thing that is apparent are occasional smoke lines, presumably from personal fires. To the very distant left and right, they can see more walls, as though the area beyond the Sil wall is its self divided.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67053
67055
>>67049
"that doctor faggot to you." you want ice cream when we get back to port barry?"
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67054
>>67052
"Hmmm... Reminds me of Everfree." Tracy says, shaking the blood off of herself like a dog as she reverts to her usual form
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67055
67056 67059
>>67053
"I can make my own ice cream! Don't stop me again!" she yells pointing at him.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67056
67057
>>67055
"FINE."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67057
>>67056
*Infernuis walks back to the ship*
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67058
>>67052
How far away is the first smoke signal.

Regardless, Tracy, feeling much better, decides to go for a stroll through the woods.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67059
>>67055
Snek proceeds to pick up Addy with his tail and set her on his back.
>"Hey Torc now what?"
"I guess we find dwarves"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67060
67061 67062
<whoooof>
"What now?" Thez says with a sigh, appearing on scene. She looks at Infernius, and then at Adeline. "I can tell you're both seething you know."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67061
67063
>>67060
>"Hi Thez. By the way, thanks for the training. The one time I try something different I blow my hat off"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67062
>>67060
"....."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67063
67064
>>67061
She doesn't look his way, but offers her fist for a bump.
"He cast a spell on me! I couldn't move!" Addy shouts at Thez. Thez looks at Infernius and then back to Addy. "And what did you do?" she says with a measured tone?
"I was gonna get 'em!" she protests, brandishing the folding saw.
"And the hole in your chest?"
Addy balks.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67064
>>67063
>Tail bumps the fist
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67065
67068 67069
Eyeing Infernius carefully, Thez walks up to Addy.
And slaps her clean across the face.
"I won't interfere in whatever you decide to do, but he is your father, is under no such prohibitions, and if you really want to challenge his decisions, beat him in a duel. I trust I taught you that much," Thez lectures. "You're at the bottom of the pecking order little miss. Remember that."
Thez walks up to Infernius and gives him a big hug. "She's a brat,... don't take it personally."
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67066
67067
Tracy trots through the forest nonchalantly, slashing Xs into trees every now and then to mark her territory.
She makes her way to where she saw the smoke riding earlier.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67067
67070
>>67066
[Humming hoers noises]
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67068
67071
>>67065
Snek winces a bit (not sure how, with no eyelids and all) before returning with Addy to the ship.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67069
67070
>>67065
"me cant help but feel, that this my fault for not being there."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67070
67072 67073
>>67069
"You've done nothing wrong. I'd avoid using spells to compel obedience, but you have no fault. Don't worry, I'll whup some sense into her in the morning."
>>67067
Several animal trails snake through the trees, as well as a few sets of humanoid prints (attempted to be concealed) that lead in the direction of the smoke-stacks.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67071
>>67068
"Stupid bull, its not like it would have killed me,...." Addy mopes as Snek carries her to the ship.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67072
67074 67075
>>67070
"okay."
"want to help me skin the lizards?"

Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67073
67076
>>67070
Tracy shifts her magical disguise to conceal her equipment, and make her fur seem brown instead of blue.
She follows the tracks stealthily.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67074
67078
>>67072
Four of those lizards are alive with their snoots taped shut.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67075
>>67072
"Sure." ^_^
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67076
>>67073
Unable to detect anyone, Tracy gets the distinct impression she's being watched.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67077
Torc makes sure the ship is okay, while Snek heads over to the tied up wyverns.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67078
67079
>>67074
"tracy have anything to tie down wings with?"
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67079
67080
>>67078
*Crow flies in carrying a roll of duct tape*
"CAW!"
*pecks him him the head*
*Vanishes*
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67080
>>67079
"uh. thanks birb."

Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67081
"A massive wall, but no signs of any buildings.. that's odd.." Tracy wonders to herself as she blindly wanders through the forest
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67082
[hums gen 1 songs]
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67083
*season 1
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67084
67085 67086
Alright. Tracy proceeds to run through the woods like an idiot and to her surprise, far ahead in the distance she sees a horse-head peek out from behind a tree, which immediately resumes hiding.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67085
>>67084
Tracy, still disguised as a wild hoers, pretends she didn't see anything and just trots ahead, now at a normal cruising speed.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67086
67087
>>67084
What color was the horses head?
Anonymous
IW8uA
?
No.67087
67088
>>67086
Beige. As Tracy nears the tree, there's no sign of it, until it peeks its head out a bit further on. It seems to be keeping an eye on her, but keeping its distance.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67088
67089
>>67087
Tracy contues strolling along happily, trotting about she stops momentarily to let a butterfly land on her nose.
>Nears the tree
Is this tree different than the rest of them?
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67089
67090
>>67088
And she keeps moving, letting the new poner think he's clever while she's really keeping an eye on him.
Anonymous
IW8uA
?
No.67090
67091
>>67089
As Tracy makes her nonchalant approach, she should roll a listen check.
LAfZe
?
No.67091
67092
[1d20 = 14]
>>67090
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67092
67093
>>67091
She gets +4 racial bonus
Anonymous
IW8uA
?
No.67093
67094
>>67092
A very slight rustling from behind is the only thing that tips her off that she and the other horse are not alone.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67094
67099
>>67093
Tracy takes a move action to hone in on the creature's scent, if any.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67095
67096
>"Hello? Wyverns?"
Anonymous
IW8uA
?
No.67096
67097 67098
>>67095
>glares in Wyvern
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67097
67101
>>67096
>"Listen, I wanna talk a bit before you try biting my head off"
+bwiD
?
No.67098
[1d20 = 15]
>>67096
*skins dead wyvern*
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67099
67100 67101
>>67094
Tracy senses the creatures behind her, but keeps walking, determined to see just how far she can keep this up before she's attacked or otherwise interacted with.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67100
>>67099
Mind that she's in disguise, and that the majority of her equipment is in her concealed bag.
bOUiA
?
No.67101
67103
[1d20+8 = 10]
>>67097
>"Talk is pointless"
>>67099
As Tracy approaches, she detects the faint sounds and smells of about a half dozen elves behind her. Additionally, the smell emanating from the 'horse' is also consistent with elves.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67102
67104
And a poorly thrown net crashes to the ground next to her.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67103
67106
>>67101
>"Usually I'd agree with you my fellow reptilian, but currently you have two choices. We can talk and negotiate or you can have your wings clipped and we'll drop you off the tall end of this here wall."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67104
67105 67106
>>67102
Tracy lets out a feral whinny and gallops forward, but not at full speed; gauging how the elves around her react.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67105
>>67104
[wild hoers noises]
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67106
67107 67108
>>67103
>"More like you wish to interrogate me and then do with me as you have my kin." he says, tilting his head toward Infernius.
>>67104
As she increases her speed, the horse she is now running toward casts a spell. The surrounding area, formerly with decent space between each tree fills with growing vines and stalks causing the area around him, her, and the pursuing elves to become thickly overgrown and impassable.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67107
67112
>>67106
>"Well my associate isn't over there, and the red one? Bordering on certifiable insanity, no bully. But my associate should be able to tell you more. Besides, I know some great places for prey and you'd be well taken care of."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67108
67109
>>67106
Tracy, in mock panic (although secretly frustrated), slows to a halt and kicks the earth, all the while snorting and whinnying in horse.
>[recites her shopping list in native language]
Her head darts left and right, waiting for the elves to make their move.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67109
67110
>>67108
The elves are just as surprised as Tracy is, but with a visual distortion, the horse turns into an elf with white eyes, leaning on a withered cane. He raises his hand both to calm Tracy and his clansmen.
"Hold there please, I would prefer to avoid violence."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67110
67111
>>67109
Ha, I knew he was a Druid.
[snorting noises]
*kicks earth*
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67111
67114
>>67110
The elf slowly steps forward. "Now now, there's no need for that. Its not often that one comes across a blue pony, and yours is a most unusual breed." he says smiling, while the elves around him exchange uncomprehending glances. His features sharpen suddenly. "Why have you come here, and why have you attacked my clansmen?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67112
67113
>>67107
>"You expect me to believe you? If you're interested in my well being you'll let me go."

Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67113
67115
>>67112
>"Yeah yeah, one sec you overgrown gecko"
Snek sends a quick telepathic message to Torc letting him know to be ready to casts spell, then he unties the wyvern he's talking too.
>"There, ya happy?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67114
67115
>>67111
>why have you attacked my clansmen?
Tracy's mind races blankly as she realizes she really didn't actually have any reason at all (aside from being shot at, but that was after she already jumped off of the boat); which would be apparent, if not quite confusing, through the Druid's empathy.
Her illusion as her body shifts coat shifts from brown to blue, and Nicholas Cage's seductive face appears on her flank in the midst of a dazzling rainbow pattern.
"... Neigh..."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67115
67116 67119
>>67113
>unties
A stretch, given he has no hands, but whatever.
The Wyvern stands up slowly flexes its wings a bit, and then turns its gaze on Snek.
>"What's your game?"
>>67114
The elves around gasp at the sudden change. "Its a start, but yet you hesitate to answer my questions. This puts me in a difficult position." His eyes stare straight ahead unblinkingly, as he makes his way over to one a tree and whispers to it.

Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67116
67117
>>67115
>"No game, just wanted to show we aren't completely terrible people. So we won't kill you first chance we get."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67117
67118
>>67116
>"Then why are you here? Did you tire of raids for your amusement?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67118
67120
>>67117
>"Well, we originally came to meet the ones behind the wall. We felt we could establish a beneficial relationship in my associates words. But before my associate could signal we where friendly, they shot the one on my back square in the chest."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67119
67120
>>67115
Tracy holds her ground, watching the old man.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67120
67121 67123
>>67118
>"And how many of ours have fallen to your hand? You lot have made your intentions clear the last time you came through."
>>67119
He nods thoughtfully and turns back to Tracy. "Most interesting. Your ship, that doesn't belong to you, or it least it hadn't always, had it?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67121
67122
>>67120
"This is our first time here. The others came about six months ago and I came into play shortly after. Now if you're referring to a group you'll have to talk to my associate for better details."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67122
67124
>>67121
>"Lies, this ship is known to me. As I said, this is not the first time we have seen it."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67123
67125
>>67120
This Wyvern is rather eloquent.
>>67120
Tracy realizes that she has two options: stab, or listen; she chooses to remain silent and do the latter.
She's gotten the drift that this old elf is able to feel her emotions, and decides to just let him, slowly nodding to confirm his question.
although the ground beneath her smokes faintly as she's reminded of that godawful cunt
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67124
67129
>>67122
>"Uhhhh, Torc? This Wyvern has something to tell you you might find interesting. The ship has attacked the wall before."
"So that's why..."
>"Yep"
"Tell him we aren't associated with Kefka or any other groups, and the owner of this ship attacked us before we stole it from them."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67125
67126
>>67123
"You couldn't possibly operate alone, my friends tell me of a variety of different forms of combat that took place. I would like to speak with you and your compatriots. I think we might have information for one another."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67126
67127
>>67125
>stab
>not stab
>stab
>not stab
>stab
>... no stabbing right now
Tracy stares at the man for a few seconds, then finally speaks.
"..I don't see why not.." Tracy says, puffing out her cheeks and turning around as if to lead him back
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67127
67128
>>67126
Again, more startled noises from the elves. Some hold spears nervously, while others just look bewildered. The blind you caught that right? elf simply smiles and follows. As Tracy approaches the edge of the circle of overgrowth, he raises his hand and the section in front of her withers away. "Proceed. That won't be necessary," he says without turning, as the other elves make to follow.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67128
67133
>>67127
Tracy begins to trot down the path, gawking at the elves who gasped at her in a rather cocky manner.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67129
67130
>>67124
>"Uh, after bombarding you with these questions and information, do you have a name?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67130
67131
>>67129
>"Vern"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67131
67132
>>67130
>"Well Vern, I wish it could have been under better circumstances that we met."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67132
67135
>>67131
>"And you, do *you* have a name?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67133
67134
>>67128
Tracy takes in the scenery as she trots through the forest, taking her time to allow the elves to keep up with her pace.

"Hmmmm... Taller than the trees that self-righteous cunt claimed to guard..."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67134
67136
>>67133
"I'm sorry?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67135
67158
>>67132
>"Mine is Mr. Snek. Quite easy to remember, even for me."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67136
67137
>>67134
Tracy turns to the elf, having been talking to herself.
"Oh, I was just thinking of some bitch of a unicorn I know.."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67137
67138
>>67136
He tilts his head slightly, but shakes it off almost immediately.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67138
67139
>>67137
Tracy stares intently at the man, her speed slowing, betraying her irritation of at the subject, before she speeds up again, snorting in frustration.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67139
67140
>>67138
"No need to get agitated, I'm not even armed." he says. "Well, there is this, but you don't seem like this would be much good against you."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67140
67141
>>67139
*suppresses urge to steal his stick*
"Nah, it's nothing about the lot of you.." Tracy says, resuming her invincible, cocky demeanor
"Just something personal from a while ago.." she mutters, almost whispering
"... cunt..."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67141
>>67140
Tracy keeps walking, now in a sour mood.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67142
67143
As Tracy and the elf approach the wall beneath the ship, he whispers a few words and begins walking in the air, as though up a flight of stairs.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67143
67144
>>67142
Tracy, in an intentionally sudden motion to spook the elves on either side of her, doubles in size and takes off in a blaze of blue flame.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67144
67145
>>67143
Flying, she makes the deck well in advance of the fellow, who continues to ascend with slow and measured steps.
Meaning, she has a few moments to talk to whomever before he arrives
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67145
67146 67148
>>67144
"I brought I guy who wants to talk. Don't kill him." Tracy says flatly as she lands on the deck of the ship
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67146
67147
>>67145
"why?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67147
>>67146
"Meh. I just felt like it." Tracy says, reclining on one of the chairs to polish her girls.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67148
67149
>>67145
Tracy's arrival interrupted a discussion between Thez and Addy, the latter of whom promptly disengages the conversation (the former facepalming) to look over the side of the ship. "Where? I don't see anybody. Oh there he is! Oooh! He's doing the thing where you walk on air!"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67149
67150
>>67148
"what you do here red elf?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67150
67151 67152
>>67149
As he eventually makes his way up and over the rail of the ship, he dusts off his furs and hides and comes to stand toward the front of the ship. "Interesting, I was wondering very much the same about you. This vessel is known to me, but you all are not. What became of those who previously operated it?"
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67151
67153
>>67150
"Stabbed them." Tracy interjects
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67152
>>67150
"they attack us, they dead."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67153
67154 67156
>>67151
"Truly? Most interesting, Well then, you have dine my people a great favor. That group had attacked our home on several occasions, and several months ago ambushed a gathering party and took them prisoner. Their fate is unknown to us." he says sadly. "This ship passed by this way several weeks ago, I regret that our soldiers mistook your identity and purpose. I am called Bagiste, and these woods are my charge."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67154
67155
>>67153
Tracy just nods an goes back to polishing her cutlery, leaving the speaking to the others.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67155
67157 67158
>>67154
"If you are not here to raid, why have you come here?"
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67156
67159
>>67153
"a unicorn stole your people after we freed them."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67157
>>67155
"we here to see whats beyond wall."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67158
67176
>>67155
"The mage summoned me here to stab things. I can't say that raiding was off the table."
*looks towards Torc*
>>67135
"What'd you bring this ship here for anyway?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67159
67160
>>67156
"A unicorn you say, I will have to speak to the trees about this. As far as the wall, this entire section is under our watch. Nothing is permitted to live here that cannot operate within a delicate balance, as it has been for several hundred years. There are of course other sections, but we do not concern ourselves with them, and they do not concern themselves with us."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67160
67161
>>67159
"who control other sections?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67161
67162
>>67160
He shrugs "Hard to say. We're isolationists, disinterested in hearing of other sections or groups. I am aware that one section is operated by dwarves, but I can't speak to the others."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67162
67163
>>67161
"your men shoot my daughter in chest. you owe us something for doing that."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67163
67164
>>67162
"I am quite certain that my men paid for their mistake, regrettable though it may be," he says, as several piles of corpse still litter the top of the wall. "We will have to retrieve them."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67164
67165 67167
>>67163
"me could resurrect them."
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67165
67166
>>67164
"All of them?" Tracy asks incredulously
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67166
67167 67168
>>67165
"well, yea, it was just misunderstanding after all."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67167
67168 67170
>>67164
>>67166
"They haven't been dead long, I'm sure they could be raised," he smiles.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67168
>>67166
>>67167
".. Well, good luck with that then." Tracy says, her tone genuine
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67169
67171
"And what would you ask in return?" he asks, raising an eyebrow
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67170
67172
>>67167
"adolf,me pray that these men that have been killed rise from the dead."
*casts raise dead*
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67171
>>67169
"well me like those big lizards you have. maybe an egg?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67172
67173 67174
>>67170
It would take several days to raise them all, shall we skip a bit until then?
Also, I should probably crash if we're gonna do this tomorrow
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67173
>>67172
sure.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67174
>>67172
If there's nothing left to kill/steal, Tracy would just want to go home and tend to her birbs
Yeah. It's late and my brain is running on autism alone at this point.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67176
67177
>>67158
"I wanted to meet the people beyond the wall, this wasn't part of the plan by any means."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67177
67178
>>67176
"I take it you don't know the full history of the wall. You mentioned fleeing behind the wall once, that is not accurate. Several hundred years ago when I was still a boy, Kefka gathered his Empire. That's not quite accurate actually, it would be more accurate to say that he usurped some and destroyed the rest of the existing nation who's capital stood where the Court City now resides." he says, looking over the railing at the City in the distance.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67178
67179
>>67177
"Would it interest you to know that Kefka has been killed?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67179
67180
>>67178
"It would interest me, but it is also rather worrying. Kefka's court was only kept in line for fear of his retribution. I can't imagine what might result of his absence."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67180
67181
>>67179
"I see... Tell me, could you give us more information on his court? I wish to confront them."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67181
67182
>>67180
"Alas, I cannot. I can tell you that many years after the wall was built, to serve as a front against the progression of the Empire, many races cooperated to maintain the wall. Over time, offensives diminished, and finally the assaults stopped altogether. That was over 100 years ago, and my understanding of the situation is rather outdated."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67182
67183
>>67181
"One hundred years? This has been going on longer than I thought. Are there any other leaders we could speak to?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67183
67184
>>67182
"Of course, this is just one section of the wall. The wall is several miles wide, and there are sections to the north-west and south that are in the control of the many races." He thinks for a moment. "Assuming the dynamic is still the same, the section to the south is in the control of Humans, and that to the north-west is controlled by Dwarves. How they govern themselves is beyond me however, we have no diplomatic relations."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67184
67185
>>67183
Torc let's out a low whistle.
"It is an impressive wall. What about your people, who is your leader?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67185
67186
>>67184
He chuckles. "The forest leads my people. We watch over it, and it watches over us. As for the wall, you've only seen one edge of it. The east face of the wall is some distance that way," he says, pointing off the bow.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67186
67187
>>67185
Torc looks slightly shocked, but decides it's a fair answer.
"I understand. Thank you for your assistance, and I am sorry for the trouble we have caused."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67187
67188 67190
>>67186
"I do regret the losses we've sustained, but never have we experienced trouble that was remedied so by those whom we have exchanged blows." he shifts topics a moment. "On the way here, your lovely blue pony said something about my people being freed from bondage, but then stolen away. Might you be able to elaborate on this?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67188
67191 67194
>>67187
"Ah yes. When a dawrf came to the port we where staying at, I had some suspicions that he was a slaver. Sadly my suspicious turned out to be true. Me and this unicorn freed them and then after a while her and the elves disappeared. For all I know she could be returning them, but I am not that confident. She's pure white and answers to the name of Trollestia. Don't hesitate to find a way to contact us if you find her."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67190
67192
>>67187
"What your name elf?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67191
67193 67194
>>67188
"Trollestia you say? A unicorn should be known to the trees. I will see what I can learn, especially since our people have not returned. Still, I am most impressed that you would stick your neck out on a whim. I am doubly impressed and grateful to you." he bows deeply in reverence.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67192
67195
>>67190
"I am called Bagiste, vanguard of the South."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67193
>>67191
Torc returns the bow.
"It was no trouble, I know how it is to have one's people enslaved."
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67194
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>67191
>>67188
*Sharpening stops*
Tracy head turns towards the conversation, although she says nothing.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67195
67196
>>67192
"Will you allow us to build fort here, your people can use it when they need too. Its part of why we came here looking to keep an eye on Zionist. You know anything about the zionists?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67196
67197
>>67195
"Zionists? I haven't heard that word before, no. Building a fortress however, while not impossible, is not a simple matter. We abhor the ill treatment of trees and will not permit them to be cut for any structure. On the other hand, if one can be constructed without scarring the face of this landscape, the counsel of Elders may grant your request. I would be happy to speak on your behalf, given all I have learned. Truly an unexpected day," he smirks, shaking his head as though an expression of fatigue.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67197
67198
>>67196
"Could we somehow build into the wall?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67198
67199 67200 67202
>>67197
To this comment, he begins looking over the rail, surveying the wall. He wanders about a bit, analyzing different points and occasionally drawing his hand across his chin thoughtfully.
"I... I think so," he says slowly. "This wall has sustained structural damage from your... encounter. It will need repairs as it is, and I regret that I am not powerful enough to perform those repairs. However, several leaders such as myself working in tandem,... constructing a structure in and out of the wall would not be exceedingly difficult, and without so much as disturbing a blade of grass. This is a splendid idea I think."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67199
67201 67202
>>67198
"Ok we go talk to humans and dwarves to see if they will help."
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67200
67201
>>67198
"I am glad you agree."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67201
67203 67204 67207
>>67199
>>67200
"Excellent then. I will confer with my kinsmen and our Elders. Additionally, I will see to it that word of your exploits is spread throughout this section. Barring open hostility, which I am sure is behind us, you will not be attacked again so long as you are within these walls," he says, sweeping his hand. "Have you any further questions or requests before I take my leave?"
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67202
67204
>>67199
>>67198
>Repairs
*Looks at Infernius*
"Weren't you making a new statue every other week? Can't you use that same magic to fix the wall?"
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67203
67214
>>67201
"I have no further questions, and I thank you once again for your help."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67204
67205
>>67201
"None for right now."
>>67202
"Me would if faggot could find spell."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67205
67206
>>67204
"If you were to do so before I have had the opportunity to speak to my kinsmen, it might be misinterpreted as aggression. The forest can be quite cruel if it feels it is under attack," he says omenously.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67206
67208
>>67205
"Ok,tell me when me can fix wall."
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67207
67208
>>67201
"Can I hold your stick?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67208
67209 67210
>>67206
"I shall make all available haste."
>>67207
"This old thing? Sure." offers stick.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67209
67211
>>67208
Tracy takes the stick and holds it.
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67210
>>67208
*walks over to the airship*
*gets back on*
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67211
67212
>>67209
It appears to be a piece of a worn and wathered, knotted old tree, glarled just so to fit in the palm of the hand
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67212
67213
>>67211
Tracy holds the stick for a bit before handing it back.
"Nice stick."
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67213
>>67212
"Hasn't broken yet," he smiles and walks over to the edge of the rail. "Well then, I have much to discuss with my clan and kin, and I leave you to your exploration. I would advise caution, as this section is undoubtably not the only section who has been maligned by those pirates; Your ship is quite distinct, and is certain to be recognized."
Anonymous
+bwiD
?
No.67214
67247
>>67203
"You gonna take off meme boi?"
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67215
67216
And with that, Bagiste lightly hops up on top of the rail, and then jumps from the ship.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67216
67217
>>67215
As he does that, Tracy grabs her bag and likewise leaps over the edge of the ship to land on the wall.
"I'm going to go ahead on foot!" She calls up towards the ship, only thinking to turn around after she'd moved some distance
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67217
67218
>>67216
As she does so, she is able to see Bagiste all headfirst into a tree, which with a ruffle of leaves and branches, appears to swallow him up.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67218
67219
>>67217
"Weirdo hipplies..." Tracy says dismissively, as she trots along the wall
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67219
67220
>>67218
*hippies
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67220
67223
>>67219
Tracy trots along the wall, heading north east.
+bwiD
?
No.67221
67226
[1d20 = 3]
Infernuis trys to figure out the controls
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67223
67224
>>67220
How far does she trot along the treeline before the terrain seems to change?
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67224
67225
>>67223
The terrain doesn't change. The entire visible section has trees from end to end. When she was on the ground she noticed that there was an absence of detritus around the trees, as though the area is painstakingly cared for. The impression being that without such care, the forest couldn't possibly be that thick/tall.
Pale Hoers
LAfZe
?
No.67225
67227
>>67224
"Hmmm.. Some gardeners they have around here, eh." Tracy says to herself as she continues along the path
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67226
>>67221
Infernius is initially unable to deduce the ship's controls, however Torcuil is right there.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67227
67228
>>67225
Tracy trots along the wall basking in the silence which is interrupted only by intermittent gusts of wind. In the distance of the elf section, she can see a handful of flying creatures - more Wyverns no doubt - lifting off and flying in different directions. She watches, and makes note of their general destination (impossible to determine from her position, but she has an idea now). After a time, the distant intersection of the wall seems not so far, and she can see that the perpendicular wall does not seem as thick or reinforced as the outer face.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67228
67229
>>67227
"Hmm.. looks more like a border than a rampart.." Tracy observes as she approaches the perpendicular wall slowly, getting her first glance at the new territory
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67229
67230
>>67228
The border as she accurately calls it, is only about 6' wide, as opposed to the main wall which is more like 20' wide. As she approaches slowly she can begin to see over the border, her immediate impression is that of a brick staircase. Not literally, but the buildings she can see appear neatly stacked and organized, the buildings along the wall reaching nearly the full height of the wall (undoubtably with various access points). Contrary to the Elven section however, there doesn't appear to be any presence physically on the wall waiting to 'greet' anyone.
LAfZe
?
No.67230
67232
[1d20 = 4]
>>67229
Spot check to see any creatures in the Immediate vincinity.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67231
>shrug.jpg
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67232
67233
>>67230
Nothing apparent, and that roll is unnecessary; its established that Tracy is being careful and measured, alert for anyone or anything of interest/concern. As far as she can tell there is no one along the wall, and no one that she can see below the wall from this vantage. She's still a bit south of the intersection.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67233
67234
>>67232
Tracy decides to delve a bit deeper.
She trots along the perpendicular wall until she's a good ways in, and then promptly scales down boy hopping on the staircase-like buildings.
>To anyone observing, it looks like she's coming from elf territory.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67234
67235
>>67233
As Tracy reaches the intersection of the walls, she should roll a separate spot check
LAfZe
?
No.67235
67236
[1d20 = 17]
>>67234

Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67236
67237
>>67235
It occurs to Tracy that this area is completely clear of any dirt or debris. The top of the wall on the dwarven side is immaculately kept, in spite of the absence of any presence.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67237
67238
>>67236
"Hmmmm.. awfully tidy here.." Tracy says, narrowing her eyes
With the ship a good ways behind her, she gathers her bearings and delves into the area in stealth.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67238
>>67237
Roll a reflex check, modified for trapsense
LAfZe
?
No.67239
67240
[1d20+29 = 35]

Anonymous
IW8uA
?
No.67240
67241 67243
>>67239
As Tracy steps forward, she feels the brick beneath her hoof depress slightly, and the mane on the back of her neck stands on end. As a distinct 'click' sound is heard, two slender pieces of metal spring up from between several of the bricks connected by a thick rope. Ducking beneath the rope, she narrowly avoids getting flung from the wall. The rods lower back into position to a faint sound of gears clinking, until they return to their hiding place with a click.
Anonymous
qbWIS
?
No.67241
67242
>>67240
"..... Somebody doesn't like elves..." Tacy says, letting out a hush whinney
Anonymous
qbWIS
?
No.67242
>>67241
*Hushed
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67243
67244
>>67240
Tracy contemplates flying over the contraption, but figures the burst of smoke could give her position away.
With no room to run on the perpendicular wall, she retreats to the Sil Wall to jump the mechanism.
LAfZe
?
No.67244
67245
C5TwIOt.jpg
[1d20+27 = 32]
>>67243
After she moves back to the sill Wall, she takes a running start and attempts to jump over the traps
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67245
67246
>>67244
Tracy deftly jumps over the first trap, easily clearing it. As she lands, she hears yet another distinct click, oddly similar to the previous one. And sure enough, another set of rope arms swing over her ducking head, attempting to launch her from the wall. It suddenly occurs to Tracy that the area is probably free and clear because it is regularly maintained on automation.
LAfZe
?
No.67246
67248
[1d20+27 = 44]
>>67245
Tracy doesn't skip a beat and immediately leaps forward again as she lands, losing no speed and jumping again.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67247
67251
>>67214
"Hold your hoersi. Snek?"
>"Cya Vern, coming Torc."
The airship then follows along the direction Tracy took.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67248
67250
>>67246
Tracy successfully vaults 2 of the trap plates, and attempts to hop-scotch her way past. Which really wasn't a good idea, given that she barely had enough time to duck on the previous traps. Sure enough, as she attempt to lift off this next trap plate, the lever arms and rope swing out, clipping Tracy's rear legs and sending her spinning in the air.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67249
>20
Fine, Tracy is able to grab onto the edge of the wall, preventing her from being sent clear off the edge of the wall, hanging over the extreme drop (which, she could get out of, but still).
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67250
67253
>>67248
*Spins gracefully*
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67251
67252
>>67247
Meanwhile, Torcuil changes course to follow Tracy while giving Infernius the basic rundown on how to pilot the ship.
Anonymous
7SScu
?
No.67252
67254
>>67251
BOOOOO...

Fine
LAfZe
?
No.67253
67254
[1d20+27 = 41]
>>67250
Tracy clicks her hooves together to activate her shoes levitation function and makes another jump.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67254
67255
>>67252
Just throttle and steering, nothing extensive
>>67253
^_^
NOW Tracy can move about on the wall, undetectable, and without getting vaulted at the wall. Its a good thing too, because after a few moments a squat head peeks over the edge of the wall on the Dwarves side. "Nah, probably the birds again. I told you, you need to increase the tension on those springs!"
"But if I do that, then we won't get to *see* the birds get launched."
"Oh come off it, its never gonna work,...." the voice diminishes as it departs.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67255
67256 67257
>>67254
Tracy's still need invisible, mind.
Tracy moves towards where she saw the manlet poke his head out.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67256
>>67255
*Is still invisible
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67257
67258
>>67255
Peeking over the edge, Tracy spies a staircase leading to a ledge with a door leading into the network of structures. There are several such staircases further along the wall, all of them facing toward the main wall.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67258
67259
>>67257
Tracy hops down and sets off along the staircase.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67259
67260 67261
>>67258
Its not a long staircase, essentially just a defensive choke-point in the exterior defenses. The ledge isn't exceptionally big, essentially a balcony (except without a rail, cuz they're dwarves). A single wooden door leads into the compound.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67260
>>67259
Tracy inspects the door.
Is it locked?
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67261
67262
>>67259
Tracy realizes that she forgot her lock-picks in the towers mess hall, and has to spend several frustrating minutes taking 20 to open the lock with one of her knives.
which is a convient excuse for her faggot having already tucked himself in and not remembering her ranks in that skill.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67262
67263
>>67261
The absence of immediate observers allows Tracy the time necessary to open the door. It doesn't have an external lock, but she is able to wedge one of her knives to trip the latch. The door opens with a click and swings open slightly.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67263
67264
>>67262
"Hmmm." Tracy coos to herself, trying to salvage some self confidence as she makes her way past the door into the coridoor.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67264
67265 67269
>>67263
Through the door, Tracy can hear the echoes of countless voices echoing through the halls on either side of the door. Light filters into the hall from deliberately designed cracks in the wall and ceiling, illuminating the inside.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67265
>>67264
"Hmmm.. fancy place.." Tracy mumbles inaudibly to herself as she passes deeper into the cavern.
LAfZe
?
No.67266
67267 67268 67269
[1d20 = 5]
Listen check to hear how close those voices are
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67267
>>67266
Tracy's ears ring from the echoes.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67268
67270
>>67266
Distant, not close enough to observe Tracy if she enters the hallway, and none of them sounding alerted or otherwise impending.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67269
>>67266
>>67264
Tracy heads further in towards the noises, wherever they are. Invisible and moving silently.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67270
67271
>>67268
Tracy enters the hallway.
Anonymous
bOUiA
?
No.67271
67272
>>67270
Its a long hallway that runs parallel to the wall. There are several doorways on in either direction (no doors tho), as well as a staircase at the end of the hall.
Anonymous
LAfZe
?
No.67272
>>67271
Tracy slowly sneaks down the hall, peaking through the doorways on either side of her as she goes.
Anonymous
7W720
?
No.67874
67876 67882
the-man-stand-at-the-panoramic-window-on-the-background-of-city-river-time-lapse-wide-angle_b9mrhkixe_thumbnail-f.png
The Man stood looking out over the harbor from the penthouse window. Beneath him the carpet had been ripped out and the floor was bare. Behind him there was open space where a wall had stood, and a bar table occupied what was once an open living space, its surface unfurnished. For a year he hadn’t found a buyer for the unit, and so kept it as his own. But he was finally persuaded to sell the unit at a loss, and the new owner wanted extensive changes to the layout. After concluding a meeting at a restaurant, he thought he’d visit the unit at midnight to stare out the panoramic windows one last time.

As he did so, he thought back to a night that ended in that room a little more than a year before. That night had centered on two struggles against two friendly enemies. One, he win against, or so he thought. The other, he would let win. It started with a confrontation. A duel, in whatever way fiour against one could be considered a “duel.” Violent though it may have begun, it swiftly became cordial and countries. It became no less contentious. The battle had shifted from the physical to the mental as he haggled for control of a prize unicorn. After hours of mental chess, they seemed to reach an agreement that left him with the prize.

The victory did not last. It did not even last a single day. He was back to struggling for the prize he thought he had won, trying to get to her the next day, trying to find her the next week, and trying to enamor her the next month. What he was so sure was already in his grasp was in fact only gained after a very long and arduous series of tasks. And even then, he never got to enjoy his victory. In a way, the hard-fought prize remained unclaimed.

This did not bother him. No, his victory did not last, but what does? Everything that is won is eventually lost, and nothing struggled for ever remains. “All glory is fleeting.” What had made that night different, what had made it stand out in his memory after an eventful year, was not the permanency of his triumph, for surely it did not have that. Why that night in particular lingered in his memory more than a year was the sheer thrill of the struggle itself. In the intense back and forth of the negotiation, he found the best focus and expression of his talents and abilities. In trying to figure out what his opponent wanted, in determining what he had to give away, and in trying to persuade the opposing party to make the exchange – he felt alive. He felt like he was good at it. Like a portion of his being that normally lies dormant had been activated, and it was that portion that most closely aligned with what made him different. He knew how a pure bred hunting dog, trained as a puppy to run and chase and hunt, and bred from generations of hunters, felt as it chased after fowl. As it feels, or believes it is about to feel the bird in its jaws it knows that it is doing what it was created to do. Whether it catches the bird or not doesn’t matter much to the dog. It is experiencing its being in action in a way that it will not when it returns to its life of lazing around in the house with occasional walks around the block. So too did the Man’s talents and creativity lay dormant for most of the year since.
Anonymous
7W720
?
No.67876
67882
1.jpg
>>67874
Out in the far distance, the Man could see a light of a passing ship coming into the harbor, and various other moving lights of vehicles along the shore. These were other people in motion. Their lives were advancing, and so too was his, he figured. He took a sip from the glass of honey sweeten tea he bought at the restaurant earlier, and his mind focused back to the other struggle in that night. The Blue Mare had tried for months then to lay a sort of claim of ownership to him. And for those months he resisted, fearing there was a deeper malevolence. But in that night, he let himself go in the moment. There was something sweet about her. Something… Cute. He liked the affection. He liked to be wanted. And he figured that maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if he would let her have him. Maybe this relationship could be joyous. He acquiesced to her that night, and he was hers.

His expectations for his life after this defeat proved to be as illusory as his “triumph.” The relationship would stress and sour, often turning bad. She must have lost interest in him after a while, as her affection became sparser and he was no longer her “flashy,” nor she “Mrs. Sentry.” He had not seen her at all in six months. He had to wonder if she was still out there. But this too, was alright. Most of the relationships we have with people are fraught with tensions, or are ephemeral, so why should this one be an exception? Whatever else happened before or after, he liked the affection, and he had fun that night. That night, she was cute, and it was a good experience. She was not the first person to enter and leave his life, nor was she the last. Through out the years he had known many people. They had all made their impressions on him, and most of them he would never see again. His relationship with the Blue Mare had been special and enjoyable in its own sort of way, and that night, and so many other occasions with her, good and bad, were among the experiences that made up his life.

He stood there in silence, then made a toast “to absent friends,” taking a long drink of the tea and finishing it. He turned around and looked at the deconstructed apartment where that night had ended on a joyous note. He had built this place and lived there in part, but now it was unrecognizable. All furnishings had been stripped away and even the basic layout changed. He placed his glass on the unfinished bar as he walked towards the door. That glass, which would surely be taken by a worker in the morning, was the last thing he would contribute to the unit, he thought, and he had to wonder if he had made any lasting impression in the place. His fading memories were perhaps the last remnants of that night, and so many others like it. He was unsure what to feel about all of this. The last year had not been kind, and he still did not know what the future held. He was not sure if he should be happy, sad, or angry, or if he felt much of anything at all. He turned out the lights and headed back home.
Anonymous
fPLiH
?
No.67882
Spoilered
>>67876
>>67874