/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

nuts5.jpg
Fuggin Nuts
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61616
61617 61618 61619 61620 61657 61830
That Bitch stares at Trump thoughtfully and appraisingly. At several moments she begins to speak, but then stops. Trump isn't sure if she's having difficulty formulating the words/response, or is unsure how to respond at all. At last, she appears to make some sort of mental connection, and her face brightens. She punches in her ID for a few moments, and turns back to Trump.
"You can have both," she says. "At first I was having trouble recalling this collection of knives, but then I remembered the meme that was shared," she says, holding up her ID to show them.

This thread continues the continuing RP thread that has been continuing - essentially every weekend (and much throughout the week) - and now continues. Playersfaggots are welcome to join, and shitposting/bantz - within reason - is open to faggots and spectators. It's D&D 3.5e+ rules (+ = whatever else we throw in), and since there's so many previous threads with far more effective OP descriptions I'll just get back to it.

Looking at the ID, Trump and Tracy can see a still image of a uniformed individual holding Tracy's Efficient Quiver, with a perplexed look on his face, facing the camera man. Pushing the screen, the image plays and displays the man slowly turning the quiver over and a broom closet full of assorted knives, daggers, kunai, and other assorted blades falls out onto the ground, along with a few pieces of ridiculously elaborate jewelry. As the last of the knives falls out on the floor in a pile about 8' around at the base and 3-1/2' tall, the uniformed man looks back at the camera and says, "What the fuck," before the video stops.
Did I mention that Trump is disguised as an Orangutan (a fashionable one named Clyde), and Tracy as a monster truck?

Meanwhile, Torcuil has been on an enjoyable impromptu date with Death, and has had a delightful time of it all. She's much less intimidating in a hoodie and sweat pants,... and without the skull-face (which is really just a mask that goes with the cloak) she's a pretty down to earth chick,... who goes around and collects the souls of the dead vocationally. They walk together through town after a lovely meal, returning to Trump Tower.

Stix and Snek are likewise returning to the Tower, having located Stix' prized dagger from the previous encounter/scrimmage with Thez.

Elsewhere, an adorable filly adds more sticks to her bundle. A statue of Alex Jones sits in the tower, looking very sad. A Yak is busy putting the Gestapo and the Generals through some martial training drills. Thez however,....
Anonymous
Hgp1O
?
No.61617
image.jpeg
>>61616

Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61618
61634
>>61616
>Meanwhile, Torcuil has been on an enjoyable impromptu date with Death, and has had a delightful time of it all. She's much less intimidating in a hoodie and sweat pants,… and without the skull-face (which is really just a mask that goes with the cloak) she's a pretty down to earth chick,… who goes around and collects the souls of the dead vocationally. They walk together through town after a lovely meal, returning to Trump Tower.

>tfw your RP character has a better love life than you
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61619
61633
>>61616
Checked!

>Stix and Snek are likewise returning to the Tower
“Sorry nothing interesting happened over at the port, Mr. Snek. I enjoyed your company though.”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61620
61621
>>61616
>>61616
"Excellent, thank you. Now, how may we go about retrieving our well done steak of a friend?"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61621
61622
>>61620
"The blades will be simple to acquire, we have a warehouse they are being stored at for in cases like this one, but the steak will take a bit more time, as his corpse has already made its way well through several layers of refuse processing. Why do you want the corpse again?" she says, beginning to lead them toward the gates.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61622
61623
>>61621
"Mostly for the items he was carrying. A sword, some bracers, a special ring. They have both sentimental and utilitarian value. I would also like portions of the other four corpses, which should be right alongside the same corpse as they were picked up at the same time as him. We have a resurrection machine, and I would like to undo some of the harm the rogue caused. She may not care, but I do"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61623
61624
>>61622
She seems impressed by this. "I had heard that you were unusually principled, I can see that this was not an exaggeration. Unfortunately those other fellows were not as flame retardant as your friend. Their corpses are not recoverable without an ashtray," she says with a callously dismissive smirk, as though they really don't matter to her anyway. "Will your friend the backflipping Monster Truck be joining us?"
ed/oZ
?
No.61624
61625
1289717__safe_artist-colon-pencils_edit_princess celestia_oc_oc-colon-padlock_choker_clerical robes_comic_comic-colon-anon's pie adventure_cropped_di (3).png
>>61623
Trumpaladin makes a note to himself about the total cremation of human corpses, the efficiency of it, and something about Auschwitz
"I'm sure you already know who she is. Better not to let her out of our sights.

Are you sure there's not a little bit left?" Holding up his fingers to illustrate
\r
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61625
61626
>>61624
"Oh, finding little bits is not a concern, the problem is determining which bits of ash come from the four you are referring to, and which bits originate from other similarly cremated fools, er excuse me, infiltrators. Speaking of which, I can see by the fact that our robots are unconcerned by your presence that you have IDs. Since those 4 were assets of Cardashil, what are your intentions?"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61626
61627
>>61625
"Well I'd like to resurrect some of these infiltrators as well. We have a qualm with them, same as you. As for the IDs, those were stolen by the rogue. The sole purpose of taking those was to avoid the robots."
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61627
61628
>>61626
"If you mean the thieves, they have so far evaded capture. Cardashil is always being snuck or broken into. Everyone wants a slice of what we have, but very few have the talent to make it, surely you've seen the line outside. Those four,... wait a second," she turns and fixes Trump with a harsh stare. "Why four IDs?"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61628
61629
>>61627
sighs
"I don't know if it's because she likes stealing things, or if she was intending to provide IDs for the other two party members present. One of whom is the burnt steak who did not receive an ID in time, and the other is now outside of Cardishore"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61629
61630
>>61628
"Four of you then," she thinks again for a moment. "I don't suppose your associates are talented in their own right? The steak was certainly courageous, if ill advised,...."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61630
61631
>>61629
"But of course. The rogue is as talented in disguise, hiding, and thieving as any of those elves, besides other special powers. My associate Fae had finished her third year in Seminary, and is a talented fighter in her own right. Quite fast on her feet, agile, and good looking as well. She's outside. There are more to our group, but they are no where near the city. This was just intended as a detour on a larger trip."
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61631
61632 61633
Meanwhile, Torcuil and Death arrive first to Trump Tower, and find Lenos and Thez in an exchange, the latter of whom is almost visibly steaming.
"... last time I let him run off without me! I can't even empathically communicate with him. The only reason I know he's in the shit is because of a dream!" she exclaims as the two of them realize Torcuil and Death's arrival.
>>61630
She smirks, "Cardashil? A detour? What a foolish notion. Still, I would be interested to learn more about what you can do. Perhaps we can work out a business arrangment of sorts," she says as they arrive at the gates.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61632
61635
>>61631
"Well, I can't say I know much about Cardishore, to be honest. It's reputation does not much extend to Port Barry or to Sparintenar. Even the drow elf we captured only knew you had money. We only know that people go in, but never come out.

Now, tell me more about this business arrangement you have in mind?"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61633
61645
>>61631
"Er... Sorry, are we interrupting something?"
>>61619
Snek trys conveying the fact that it's okay.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61634
>>61618
I know the feel.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61635
61636 61638
>>61632
"Oh, that's not accurate at all. This fair city has contracts all over the world, and for the many who are not accepted as performers, we have a variety of different opportunities for them to seek employment elsewhere. It isn't that they don't return, its that they have more to pursue than to go back to," she says confidently. "As for business, I mean show business! I can already tell you have a flair for the dramatic, I'm sure there are a variety of highly lucrative opportunities, not least the contracts of those four, which as of now are vacant."

ed/oZ
?
No.61636
61637
[1d20+27 = 35]
>>61635
Definitely doing a sense motive check on these two statements
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61637
>>61636
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hiding something
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61638
61642
>>61635
Trumpaladin stops before entering the gate

"I must say that I feel like there is more you are not telling me. What is going on in Cardishore? Why was I told of a relation between Durpistan and Cardishore?"
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61639
Roleplaying-Is-Magic-Season Two Edition.pdf

Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61640
Adventure Time (D20) - CORE RULES.pdf

Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61641
Roleplaying is Magic, Season Three Edition.pdf
Season 3
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61642
61643
>>61638
"There's plenty I'm not telling you. What, do you expect me to detail the entire infrastructure of the city? Since you mentioned Durpistan, which I hear that some of your associates have laid waste to the place, that was reserved for the absolute dregs who have no business in civilized society. They were given homes, jobs, and a place of relative safety and security, where their incompetence would not affect the world outside it, while helping to resource essential minerals. The loss is not big, and our demand for mining resources is very limited, but other cities and nations might not feel the same."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61643
61644 61658
>>61642
sighs again, more loudly
"That was the doing of one member of our group in particular. It took place without my knowledge or consent, and I absolutely would not have approved of it.

Now, are you actually taking me to recover the corpse?"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61644
61646
>>61643
"I had thought we would acquire the blades first, since that just amounts to stopping by the warehouse. I also thought we might wait for Mr. Gorplemonger, who seems to be lost in thought."
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61645
61647
>>61633
"Where did you take him!" Thez demands. "What has that damned fool gotten himself into?!"
ed/oZ
?
No.61646
61648
[1d20+27 = 29]
>>61644
Sense motive on this statement
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61647
61648
>>61645
"Me? I...

Who are we talking about again?"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61648
61649 61650
>>61646
It seems legit. She looks at him curiously. "Is there something wrong?"
>>61647
"THAT ..." she calms herself a bit, "buffoon of a bull," she says more levelly.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61649
>>61648
"I want to ask you again about the Emperor. How do you feel about the Court City?"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61650
61651
>>61648
"What did Infernius get himself into this time?"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61651
61652 61653
>>61650
"That's what I wanna know! You were driving when everyone left, I'm hoping you can give me an idea where he disembarked."
As she replies, Stix and Snek arrive back at the Tower, in conclusion of their venture.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61652
61656
>>61651
"Uh, I dropped him and Trump off at a Spartan banquet before meeting with the gnomes"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61653
61656
>>61651
“Alright, I’m back.”
Notices the intensity
“Is... everything alright?”
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61654
The-Savage-World-of-My-Little-Pony-4th-Edition.pdf

Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61655
Kingdoms of Ooo.pdf
Savage-Worlds-MLP-Edition.pdf

Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61656
61660 61661
>>61653
"Infernius did something stupid," Lenos says dryly.
>>61652
"Can you take me there?"
"I'm going too. He's my apprentice, no one gets to abuse him except ME," Lenos interjects. Thez glares at him, and he makes a "psssh" sound.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61657
>>61616
>Unconsciousness intensifies
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61658
61662
>>61643
CAST ZONE OF TRUTH on the area of That Bitch

"Alright, let me ask you this more directly. What will be waiting for us on the other side of that portal?"
9PmiK
?
No.61659
[1d20 = 4]

Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61660
61662
>>61656
"Uh, yeah I could. I'll have to get everything ready though."
it is at this point I must leave for a couple hours. Feel free to take over Torc for me GM
Torc turns to Death and apologizes about having to leave early.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61661
>>61656
Dawww lennos cares.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61662
61663 61724
>>61658
Her eyes narrow. "Mr. Trump, I'm not sure what you're on about, but I interpret this as an act of hostility. You expressed an interest in acquiring your ally's equipment, and thats what we are going to do," she says holding up her ID, showing that the location "Surplus Warehouse" has been selected but not activated. "Furthermore, you said that you wish to acquire your foolish friend, and that also is what we are going to do. While I am willing to overlook this insult, you must appreciate that you have no power here, and behavior of this kind will not be tolerated."
>>61660
"Can I watch? I'm not allowed to participate, but it could be fun to tag along, as long as a job doesn't come up."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61663
61664 61669
>>61662
He looks at her, then eases up
"Alright. Sorry, I just get paranoid.

To lighten up the mood, why don't you tell me more about yourself? Not trade secrets or trade dress or anything, just those things I should know but don't"
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61664
>>61663
>race mixing whore.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61669
61670
>>61663
She raises an eyebrow. "If you wish to conduct an interview, you can contact the agency."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61670
61672
>>61669
"What agency is that?"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61672
61674
>>61670
"The Cardashil Administration Agency - CAA - who manages the whole of the city as well as relations with everyone from outside."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61674
61676
>>61672
"Fascinating. I take it you're a hired performer, but not an agent or administrator?"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61676
61677 61678
Meanwhile Thez, satisfied by Torcuil's information turns to Stix, "We might be in for some shit. We still haven't heard back from Trump, Tracy, or Fae either. We might be in for some shit. I'll understand if you don't wish to join us," she says, but then smiles. "I will say though, you impressed me earlier. It takes guts to assault an unknown enemy, especially one that is obviously and readily beating professional peacekeepers."
>>61674
"I'm a little bit of all three. Since I make the most money for the city, I'm the de facto figurehead until someone else succeeds me."
ed/oZ
?
No.61677
61679 61680
>>61676
"So does Cardishore sell like films and Broadway shows?"
\r
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61678
61680
>>61676
“Of course I want to come with you guys. I may not be the best fighter, but that isn’t going to stop me from helping out the best I know how. Besides, with you guys on the case, we have this in the bag.”
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61679
>>61677
*Gets lobotomized by minotuar brothers*
*watch emotionalessly as the >rape thez*
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61680
61681 61683
>>61678
She smiles warmly at this. "I'd hoped you might say that," she says tossing a ring to him. "I figure it should work if you put it on your tail. Otherwise, we can get you a harness or necklace or something.
>Ring of Telekinesis acquired, Stix can now use Telekinesis on command, comparable to a Unicorn, enabling full and unrestricted use of his bow.
>>61677
"Pardon? We do all kinds of media and entertainment, as well as innovating new types and styles."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61681
61682
>>61680
"Oh really? What's the latest in style?"
Trumpaladin holds up the ID, as if eagerly awaiting what she can show him
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61682
61684 61685
>>61681
"Here's a more recent performance which has been highly acclaimed. You might like it," she replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsql523bSj4
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61683
61686
>>61680
“Huh... alright.”
Puts ring on tail
“Kind of a funny thing wear into combat, but I’ll take it.”
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61684
>>61682
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61685
61686
>>61682
"Fascinating. I bet our red bull would love that. You sure he'll still be there after we go by the warehouse?"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61686
61687 61688
>>61685
"Unless his corpse is capable of getting up and walking away," she scoffs amusedly.
>>61683
Well, most wear them on their fingers,... but in your case,....
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61687
61689
>>61686
“I like it. Now, where exactly are we headed?”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61688
61689
>>61686
"Who reviews fresh talent? Are the Auditions made into a televised show, or are they behind closed doors?
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61689
61690 61691 61692
>>61687
"Sparintenar," she says grimly, drawing out her disguise mask and placing it on her head like a hat.
>>61688
"Some are, others go through different channels. Its a diverse and elaborate network of application and organization. You'd know all about it if you actually came in the front door," she says with a smirk.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61690
61693
>>61689
"Sorry about that..."
looks away
"The rogue seemed to have had a bad experience when she tried that last time.

Anyways, what awaits those who do go through?"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61691
>>61689
“Alright. I have no clue where that is, but I’m ready to head out if you are.”
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61692
>>61689
Is a black couch involved?
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61693
61694
>>61690
"Depends on what they can do, how talented they are, the demand for their abilities, and a slough of other considerations. It is a lengthy process and quite tedious, but that's because at the completion of it the applicant can be set up for life to the degree of extravagance that their contracts bring in, not to mention the fame and prestige."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61694
61695
>>61693
"Does all that happen before they are given an ID and come up to the park here?"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61695
61696 61697
>>61694
"Correct, and most don't come to the park. There are cases where the applicant is not talented enough and requires more training (which is provided), or they may not be suited to performing at all and instead are viable in a technical capacity. I really can't imagine this to be very interesting though," she says, showing signs of boredom.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61696
>>61695
"Provided"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61697
61698
>>61695
"Well I am interested in the efficient distribution and utilization of human resources, since it is in a way my own profession. But tell me what is interesting to you"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61698
61699 61708
>>61697
"I am, and little else," she says activating the gate. As the portal opens, through it Trump can see a wide and brightly lit hallway with doors periodically located along the corridor. At the end of the hallway it veers to the right which can't be seen, but not before there's a large door with the words "Confiscations". With only a moment's hesitation, she strides through the gate, waiting for Trump and Tracy on the other side.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61699
61700
>>61698
The gate seems trustworthy enough. Step through with pony
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61700
61702 61710
>>61699
As they step through, the gate closes behind. Looking to his ID, Trump can see that he could activate the gate if he wants per the programming of its previous owner.

In case he's paranoid and thinks he's trapped or something. That bitch leads the way down the hallway arriving at the indicated door which she opens, walks through, and then holds the door open for them to follow. Inside the room there's a window with a door next to it. This room is the same bright white of the hallway, and behind the window is a very short fellow in a midnight blue robe. "ID please, he says, not looking up from his own ID, which he is lazily watching media on.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61701
61705 61724
Meanwhile back at the Tower, Torcuil leads to the airship taking position at the wheel. Thez opens her bracelet and inspects its contents, nodding with satisfaction as she does so.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61702
61704
>>61700
Trumpaladin steps through and into the room
"Interesting"
He holds up his ID
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61703
*gets disem- bowled*
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61704
61707 61711
>>61702
He grabs another device and points it toward Trump, still not looking up from his ID. The device beeps and the short man drones, "Requested belongings?"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61705
>>61701
Stix gets onboard the airship
“What do you suppose the situation is over there? What are we up against?”
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61706
Lenos stops buy the bar in the tower to leave his tankard cracks his knuckles rolls hos shoulders and heads for the airship with a very irritated look o. His face
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61707
61709
>>61704
This is probably best for TF
"An efficient quiver with a number of knives, both magical and non-magical in nature. They are not under my name, but under something like Tracy Cage or..." *sighing* "'Mrs. Sentry'"
Mrs. Sentry
ed/oZ
?
No.61708
>>61698
Tracy uses what ever magic she doesn't actually have to reveal illusion, or whatever item she got 4 months ago that hasn't been mentioned until this moment

>"I do not trust this woman. Let me kill her flashy"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61709
>>61707
YAY!!!
Now catch up faggot! Xp
ed/oZ
?
No.61710
61712
[3d20 = 22]
[1d20+50 = 68]
>>61700
Bridget pulls out the ID to the page where it would connect with the gate. She practices activating it herself, so she can have a +2 on use magic device checks later. She goes through, only on Brad's insistence.

She searches for traps in stealth, then stealthily moves silently up the hallway, searching for traps. Also roll listen checks. Add +60 modifiers to the last three dice
ed/oZ
?
No.61711
61714
[1d20+26 = 38]
>>61704
Tracy approaches the man in a disguise and makes sure he can't see her. But he tells him her name anyways

In a very stern and irritated voice she says
"The name is 'Mrs. Sentry." I left several of my knives here a while ago. I want them back"

She eyes his device.

Is there like a pen or something that she can steal, or is that attacked to the desk in one of those small bead chains. Either way, she steals it. Rolling sleight of hand.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61712
61713
>>61710
+60? And what item(s) now? I don't recall her having magical detection spells or equipment
Brad's Faggot
ed/oZ
?
No.61713
61714
>>61712
It's me being bored
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61714
61716
>>61713
I feel like such a noob. Still, that'll work.
>>61711
Nothing to steal, but as Tracy says the name the man seems confused and actually looks up. As he does so, his face flashes for a moment with alarm, while That Bitch is impatiently looking at her own ID.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61715
61718
"Uhm, yes of course. I will need the proper ID then," he says, appearing obviously nervous to Trump.
ed/oZ
?
No.61716
61717
[1d20+13 = 20]
>>61714
Rolling to intimidate. Use the Cloak of Initimadation to increase points.
"Give. Me. My. Knives. Their names are 'Dark' and 'Edgy'. "
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61717
>>61716
"Of course, but I'll need the ID they're associated with, this Mrs. Sentry," he's a little panicked now.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61718
61719
>>61715
Trumpaladin explains to the man:
"I don't believe she acquired an ID at the time she went through. But this lady right here, she has an ID"
Trumpaladin points to the Bitch, who I'm sure is scary enough to make him shit himself
"Please don't keep her waiting. I am sure she is very busy"
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61719
61720 61723
>>61718
"Y, yes. RIght away. Without an ID, that would mean they would be," he gulps audibly, "in miscellaneous."
He looks down at his ID, and keys at it for a moment, peeking at Trump and Tracy nervously as he does so.
Mrs. Sentry
ed/oZ
?
No.61720
61721
>>61719
What kind of objects is he wearing? Does he have any items in his shirt pocket, for instance? Is he in arm's reach?
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61721
61722
>>61720
No, he's separated by a window. He's wearing the cloak I mentioned, with his hood down exposing his face. After inputting into his device he just sort of sits there, now visibly sweating, and looking around nervously.

I suppose I should describe him. He bears a resemblance to Bilbo in the Hobbit, but doesn't appear to be a hobbit, he's just short. That bitch however, does look like a hobbit.
Mrs. Sentry
ed/oZ
?
No.61722
>>61721
"Damn halfings" Tracy mutters to herself

"Could you hurry it up? I haven't got all day"

Tracy decides to take a page from That Bitch and Bilbo, and looks at her device. She looks at where they are on the map. There's a geolocater, right?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61723
>>61719
"This fine lady told me they were famous enough to become a meme. Surely you know where they are"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61724
61725
>>61662
Torc seems slightly surprised by Death's response
"Yeah, you can come. I wouldn't mind the company."
>>61701
>"I fucking swear if you start singing again."
"Let me guess, you dangle me over the side again?"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61725
61726
>>61724
Stix snickers at Torc’s remark, especially at the fact it happened before. He starts picturing how it would play out.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61726
61727
>>61725
>"I'm taking his side on this one, it was funny"
"Fuck you"
>"The feeling is mutual"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61727
61728 61729
>>61726
“Do you know what kind of trouble awaits us at this city?”
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61728
>>61727
My guess would be the fun type
*malicious chuckle*
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61729
61730
>>61727
"Trouble? My best guess is McRib, Stabby, and M'liege pissed off the locals."
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61730
61732
>>61729
“And should the locals fight us, what would we be up against?”
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61731
61733 61734 61736
Someone abused my pet/apprentice there will be blood or ash
*rubs hands maliciously*
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61732
61736
>>61730
"Er, a very well... trained... military...

Wanna help me inspect the cannons? I have a feeling we could need them."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61733
61735
>>61731
You don't have a pet!
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61734
>>61731
D'awww thanks lenos
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61735
>>61733
Glares molevolently
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61736
61737
>>61731
Stix takes a step away from lenos.
>>61732
“Good idea. I haven’t operated one before. If you can show me the ropes I’m sure I can get the hang of it.”
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61737
61738
>>61736
"Oh operating them is the easiest part. Hell, even Mr. Snek can do it."
>"Is that an insult?"
"Anyway. I wanna inspect them, because one just recently exploded in the middle of a battle."
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61738
61739
>>61737
“That ought to ruin your day. Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen again.”
Follows Torc
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61739
61740
>>61738
Torc heads over too the first cannon
"So, what do you think of our strange group so far?"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61740
61741
>>61739
“You are all insane, but I guess I fit in well. What a welcome though... a ninja bombs me, you fall in from the roof, and things have been mayhem from there. But I like it so far. What are your thoughts on it?”
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61741
>>61740
"Eh, I've only been killed once by them so I guess I can't complain. But they're nice, and definitely insane."
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61742
61743
As everyone gets bored of waiting, and as the short fellow behind the counter gets increasingly anxious, his ID suddenly makes a "Ding". Upon hearing this, the fellow gets observably relieved. He looks up at Tracy and Trump and smiles with a hint of malice.
>cast Teleport Greater
"So long fuckers!" and disappears with a bang.
This was most unexpected, particularly for That Bitch, who had likewise gotten tired of waiting on what should have been a relatively simple process. The attendant is now absent, and Tracy, Trump, and That Bitch, are standing in this waiting-room wondering what just happened.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61743
61744 61745
>>61742
"It's a fucking Transgender Elf, isn't it?"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61744
>>61743
Kek
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61745
1521776792140.jpg
>>61743

Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61746
61747 61749
At the same time the airship, which has been making expedient progress toward Sparintenar, arrives. I could force those in attendance to struggle through the requisite dialogues to determine where their actual destination is, but that strikes me as cumbersome especially since I overloaded myself with multitasking. Tl;dr, the airship team determines - not before Thez assumed Infernius' appearance by way of her disguise mask - that they went to Cardashil.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61747
>>61746
Trumpaladin says to That Bitch
"Well shit. The gender benders struck here too. Well can we check and see if the knives are still there?"
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61748
Lenos starts pacing the deck impatiently grumbling to himself about his pet i mean apprentice
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61749
61750 61751
>>61746
Now how in the hell could they possibly determine that?
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61750
>>61749
Magicks
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61751
>>61749
Forcefiully. Thez is of the mind to assert/demand "Where did I go", since she's currently displaying Infernius' appearance. This would have startled and confused the Spartans present, but it would been a matter of minutes not hours to determine 'which fucking wy'.
69J36
?
No.61752
61753 61754
[1d20+23 = 28]
"Yo yo ho and a bottle of ruuuuum"
>"Here we go again"
Snek hangs Torc over the edge of the ship
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61753
>>61752
"You think this can stop me?
Fifteen men on the whole ships list..."
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61754
>>61752
Holds back some laughter
“Hey now Mr Snek... that’s not how you handle this. We have a brig right?”
Can’t hold back laughing anymore
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61755
61756 61757 61758 61759
Continues grumbling to self getting more and more agitated and starts to smoke with the heat of his building anger "WHATS TAKING SO LONG TORC I NEED TO KILL SOMETHING"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61756
>>61755
"We'll be there soon enough." Torc says from his upisde position off the ship
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61757
61758
>>61755
Glares at everyone on the airship
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61758
61759
>>61755
“Umm... are you supposed to be giving off smoke like that?” he says with noticeable concern
>>61757
Backs away slowly
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61759
>>61755
>>61758
Shrugs shoulders and looks for something alcoholic to drink
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61760
61761 61762 61765
I'm sorry for being such a gay lil' fuck today.. a bunch of shit came up...

Could I get a quick rundown?
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61761
>>61760
HE LIVES
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61762
61763
>>61760
The Lady was being kind and led us to the warehouse where Tracy's knives are. But then the guard there teleported away, so he's probably a transgender elf. We don't know if the knives are still there or not
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61763
61764
>>61762
>Elvenniggers could be using her daggers right now
"Reeeeeeeeeeee!"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61764
>>61763
*hugs horsey to calm her*
"There there little pony. We'll track them all down and brutally murder them, don't you worry"
*pats her head*
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61765
61766
>>61760
Also torc snek thez stix and lenos are heading for cardashil on the airship
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61766
61767 61768 61770 61778
>>61765
Did someone call for them?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61767
61769
>>61766
Nope! We need to hurry up and get our work done before those chucklefucks fuck every thing up
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61768
61771
>>61766
Thez has magic’d your location via Infernius dream and has called us there to aid
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61769
61776
>>61767
So, what's the current situation?
Can Tracy explore the warehouse?
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61770
>>61766
In a sense enferniuos is unconscious and thez is flipping out as well as lenos and they are now out for blood thez knows something is wrong becaise of her empathic link with enferniuos
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61771
61772 61774 61778
>>61768
Where is Thez then?
Anonymous
0/9/S
?
No.61772
>>61771
On the airship heading for cardashil
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61773
61778
"welp I need sleep"
Torc decides to sleep for the rest of the voyage to reset his spells
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61774
>>61771
On the ship with the rest of us, headed you way fast
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61775
61777 61778
Is Tracy/Brad still in disguise?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61776
>>61769
I do not know. Trumpaladin is wait for That Bitch to respond and to lead us to the knives - if they are still there - herself
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61777
>>61775
Brad is, but That Bitch unambiguously knows it is Trumpaladin. I am less sure if she knows Tracy is Tracy. She acts like she does not, but I am unsure
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61778
61781 61784 61824 61825
>>61766
Infernius did, in a dream
>>61771
On the airship, which is essentially arriving at Cardashil, after a brief stop at Sparintenar where they had to determine that Infernius, Tracy and Trump weren't there, and where they went.
>>61773
Real sleep, or character sleep?
>>61775
Yes. They're currently at the reception desk where one would otherwise retrieve their belongings, except when Tracy and Trump entered and asked, the short guy in robes got all scared and awkward. No one picked up on it, they thought that was normal, and so they sat there waiting, while the short fellow in the robe, who was the same illusionist who pulled a fast on in the temple, was able to stall and allow his accomplices to escape. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61779
61780
I'm only barely conscious, tbh...
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61780
61783
>>61779
Can you throw ice water on yourself to keep going? Or do you think you will be ok?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61781
61782
>>61778
To the Bitch
"Well you want to search the warehouse and assess the damage?"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61782
61786
>not stabbing every NPC first and asking questions later
And you call yourselves murder hobos.
>>61781
"I want to check things out anyway."
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61783
>>61780
I'll survive.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61784
61785
>>61778
Character sleep, you aren't getting rid of me that easy
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61785
61787
>>61784
>inb4 he falls asleep anyways
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61786
61788
>>61782
Trumpaladin appears anxious. It's not abnormal, but he is definitely anxious
"Go ahead, little pony. If the Lady allows you anyways. I need to get to Infernius"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61787
61790
>>61785
Fucking rude.
But not tonight, I'll fucking chug caffeine if I have too
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61788
61789
>>61786
Tracy lets out a sigh
>"Fine, I promise not to kill her for no reason."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61789
>>61788
>"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61790
61791
>>61787
Just playing with ya.

Stix rests beside Torc.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61791
61795
>>61790
Like in the next bed?

Did we forget to tell you the airship has beds?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61793
>>61792
*pets pony*
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61794
61797
Tracy follows That Bitch.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61795
61798
>>61791
Yep. You guys forgot. I was picturing those hammocks and Stix would be on the floor next to him. But a bed works nice. He takes a bed nearby.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61796
>>61792
*Pets faggot*
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61797
>>61794
Or rather, is the entrance to the warehouse visible?
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61798
61799
>>61795
We need to get better at telling you things.
"Night Hoers"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61799
>>61798
“Sleep well meme magician.”
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61800
61801
*looks around awkwardly as faggot tries to make sense of things*
ed/oZ
?
No.61801
61802
[1d20+20 = 34]
>>61800
*Picks up pony to cradle*
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61802
>>61801
I thought he left?
*Tries to read through thread*
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61803
61804 61805
>tfw when i just lost 20 pounds of hair.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61804
61805
20170914_014604.jpg
>>61803

Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61805
61806 61807 61809
>>61803
>>61804
I know that feeling

Is that everyone?
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61806
61810
>>61805
Sorry for being so long.
I had to get the knots out and my dad was on the pc.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61807
>>61805
I’m here.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61809
61810
>>61805
Nah it's fine, hair can be a bit of a bitch.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61810
61811
>>61809
I meant that for
>>61806

Also, before we start...
Hi /overboard/, sorry about the >rape
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61811
>>61810
If you are reading this join us you faggots.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61812
61813 61814 61815 61818
I'm getting ready to pass out...
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61813
61814
>>61812
Darn it. Well, goodnight. See you next time
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61814
>>61813
>>61812
Drink some coffee you faggot.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61815
>>61812
Night faggot, see ya later
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61816
61817 61818
I'll lurk for a bit longer.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61817
61819
>>61816
Drink some coffee you faggot.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61818
61821
>>61816
>>61812
Trumpaladin starts rocking the pony back and forth, and nuzzles the pony
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61819
61820 61823
>>61817
I literally can't, for reasons I'd rather not talk about...
I'm sorry..
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61820
>>61819
Its okay man
*hugs faggot*
Get some rest.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61821
61822
>>61818
*Faggot trades life-span to muster up the energy for one last post*

*Sits*
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61822
>>61821
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61823
>>61819
Today especially, and entirely in spite of every intention, careful plan, and expressive and meticulous agenda, I has those feels.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61824
61825 61826 61827 61828
milo_shrug.png
>>61778
First off, I wasn't paying attention at first because I was busy enjoying my Tracy impression.

Second, it's super subtle at first. This guy is at work and not paying attention on his phone when he's approached by a VIP and two other people. There's a description that when he looks up he is "confused" and "his face flashes for a moment with alarm." But the very next words are "while That Bitch is impatiently looking at her own ID." The logical conclusion is that he looked up and saw that the woman who owns his boss is present, and he was embarrassed as fuck for being on his phone and playing around while at work. I can tell you that many times I've been on my phone at work, heard the voice of a supervisor, and been scared as all fuck because I've been caught wasting time on my phone. You have a strong tendency to portray low level worker NPCs as incompetent boobs (especially anyone near the saw mill), and there's not really a reason to think the $10 an hour workers of Cardishill would be any better. So when the guard acts nervous for being caught not paying attention in the presence of his boss's boss, there's nothing at all bizarre, especially when the behavior is just 2 adjectives in two posts.

In the next post, the guy's behavior is less subtle and kind of out of the ordinary after an intimidation check is made against him. I made the post "Rolling to intimidate... 'Give. Me. My. Knives.'" And in response to this the guy is "visibly panicked" and later "audibly gulps." Well no shit he's visibly panicked, he's just been intimidated in the post that post was a response to. What else are low level NPCs supposed to do in response to intimidation checks of 20 except be intimidated? Especially since he's just been caught fucking around on the job in the presence of his boss. So yeah, of course he's going to panic and gulp while he displays his incompetence in completing a basic task in front of both his boss's boss and a very intimidating rogue.

"We'll get 'em next time"

Trumpaladin leaves the rogue to look for clues or her knives or whatever can be recovered from the situation, while Trumpaladin kindly asks the Lady to lead him to Infernius
ed/oZ
?
No.61825
>>61824
>>61778
Reason number 4: Of course the scene was super long and dragged out. You explained earlier that you wanted to wait for Tracy's Faggot for some scenes. So it made sense that you'd drag out the process of getting the knives back in hopes that TF showed up by the time we got to it, since TF is the one who wanted the knives.
\r
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61826
61831
>>61824
Tracy gives Brad the Goat of Traveling before he leaves.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61827
>>61824
I suppose when one doesn't already know the guy is "the guy" its not as intuitive a connection to make. At the same time, it would have been out of character/context for it to have been more obvious, as the guy would naturally be situation to try and be as subtle as possible in their operation.
>next time
Well, this way you've gotten to see his face
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61828
61829
>>61824
One of the best uses of Intimidate is that it can be used to estimate an NPC's character level, since if you have more than 10 ranks, only high-level targets will be unaffected.

Sorry for not showing yesterday btw...
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61829
>>61828
Don't be, my own plans got railroaded
>personal boundaries intensify
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61830
>>61616
Death sounds like a really chill character. 10/10 would hang out with.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61831
61832
>>61826
Well fuck no he's not leaving then. That's a terrible sign
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61832
61833
>>61831
You don't want it?
ed/oZ
?
No.61833
61834
>>61832
No, I don't want the unambiguous meaning of "I will not be seeing you again for the indefinite future"
\r
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61834
61835
>>61833
I expected the sky to fall after everyone else go there.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61835
61840
>>61834
Tracy wouldn't know of expect that, and the purpose of splitting up was to hopefully prevent the sky from falling by being fast enough
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61836
61838 61841 61842
That Bitch is visibly shocked by what she's seen, and begins furiously typing on her ID. "What the hell is going on here?" she says finally, striding between them and opening the first door, and then one beyond it (as the first just leads to the booth the guy just occupied). Beyond the second door is a hallway with a series of doors, arranged alphabetically (as indicated by a sign on each door). At the very end is a room labelled "Miscellaneous".
"When something happens during the application process, such that the applicant isn't issued an ID," she says, glancing at Tracy, "their equipment is kept in this room, since it can't be associated in our accounting system."
Anonymous
Hgp1O
?
No.61838
61839
>>61836
Trumpaladin's faggot goes to class
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61839
>>61838
Don't worry, I'm just giving details and stimuli for later.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61840
>>61835
Last time she left him alone, he went ahead and called Fae, so she figured he needed transport.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61841
61843 61844
>>61836
Tracy's next step would be to go look at any box labeled "T. Sentry"; when we he time, that is.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61842
>>61836
"Who else has access to what's kept in this facility?" Tracy asks curiously
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61843
>>61841
*When we have the time
Sorry, mobilefagging.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61844
61845
>>61841
She won't have to look hard, there's an entire shelf dedicated to her knives.
"Aside from the attendant, just the Administration," she says through gritted teeth.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61845
61846
>>61844
Tracy immediately inspects the self to examine her collection of blades, bearing a diligent and almost nervous expression.
She takes a few minutes to check if everything is there.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61846
61847
>>61845
*Whips out monocle, oil and cleaning cloth*
Are they all there?
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61847
61848
>>61846
Tracy has the monocle? I though Bones did,....
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61848
61849
>>61847
Not until I just decided.
It's just a mundane prop I used to imply Tracy's diligence in the school of cutlery, as she painstakingly appraises each blade and examines each one for possible damage. You know that magnifying glass thing a jeweler uses?
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61849
61850
>>61848
It doesn't matter anyway. Point is that she's looking very, very closely at each one of her beloved knives.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61850
61853
>>61849
Just curious. As That Bitch looks around the room to assess the situation, Tracy intently analyzes the shelf. Laid out neatly on the layered shelf are her knives, beginning with her extensive selection of enchanted (c/o Thez) kunai, her ridiculous assortment of kitchen knives and blades, her trio of funky-fresh daggers (Shifter's Blade, Defense, and I forget the other one), and there gleaming on the top shelf - placed almost reverently so that GM could make a dramatic description like something out of a movie - Tracy at last is reunited with Dark and Edgy.
Anonymous
9PmiK
?
No.61852
>>61851
You don't have to do it right now,....
Tracy Cage
XUORR
?
No.61853
61854 61863
tracy's knives.jpg
>>61850
>pic for reference
As her eyes drift towards the display, Tracy freezes for a couple moments in fascination, as a look of relief washes over her. She lets out a subtle gasp, as if a piece of her that had been missing up until this point had suddenly been restored. As she rises to her hind legs, she almost appears visibly lighter, and if anyone had been looking, they'd notice her pale sickly blue coat seemed brighter than usual, shining bright against the flow of her silvery, un-cut mane. A toothy, shark-like grin spreads across her snoot as she reaches out to grab long time her favorite stabbing-utensils: The Shitposters.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61854
61855
>>61853
Trumpaladin looks at Tracy with a hint of impatience. He says, with mild irritation in his voice:
"Are you ready to go pony? Infernius waits"
Tracy Cage
XUORR
?
No.61855
61857
>>61854
"J-just a moment..!" Tracy says, clearly distracted by the reunion of her knives
She begins to slip each blade into her knife-cozy, humming to herself as she goes.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61856
61858
Meanwhile Infernius is very much in the shit. Ever since first being rendered unconscious he has been plagued and tormented by horrible visions and terrible ideas. While he realizes to some level of his consciousness that he is not conscious, he cannot break the grip of the images he is assaulted with. Visions of dismemberment, desolation, and losses of all kinds - most particularly haunting visions of Thez - assail him continually. As his psyche begins to falter, as he begins to succumb to the sensation of endless despair that tears into him ceaselessly, a thin voice pierces his into his mind, momentarily disrupting his perpetual nightmare.
"I'nis, I'm coming! Fight!"
Tracy Cage
XUORR
?
No.61857
61871
>>61855
Tracy takes a few more minutes ensuring that all of her knives are in fact there, and makes a motion to cut her hair.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61858
61859 61861
>>61856
"F- ight? What is fight?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61859
61860
>>61858
"What you're seeing, its not real! You have to wake up!"
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61860
>>61859
"Wake?.... up? Not real?"
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61861
61862
88a.png
>>61858
*6 gorillion tiny (((hands))) grab at Infernius begin to drag him towards a deep black hole*
"Oy vey, goyim! You'll be here with us for a long time..."
keep fighting
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61862
>>61861
"REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OF KIKES!!"
*Bites, punches, kicks, gores*
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61863
61864
>>61853
Gib your saddest/most pitiful Tracy image
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61864
61865 61867
1363522590729.gif
>>61863

Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61865
waking up.jpg
>>61864

Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61866
answer2.jpg
answer1.jpg

Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61867
61869
>>61864
Is there a non animated version of this that's lighter?
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61868
I don't have the energy to flip through the whole folder rn.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61869
61870
>>61867
Not that I know of..
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61870
61872
>>61869
Eh, I can work with it. Thanks
Anonymous
o16lL
?
No.61871
61874 61882 61885
>>61857
"By all means, take your time. It's not like Infernius was my only friend or anything. It's not like we're holding anything up. Do your chores. Pick out some clothing and get your hooves done while you're at it."
Trumpaladin says that last bit with a little disgust, makes a hand gesture then crosses his arms, and looks over to the Lady
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61872
61873
brighter.png
>>61870
Try this
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61873
>>61872
Perfect
Thanks
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61874
61875
>>61871
This.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.61875
61876
>>61874
Her knives are very important to her.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61876
61885
>>61875
Infernuis is her friend.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61877
61878
Infernius struggles against the phantom images that torment his unconscious mind, bolstered by sudden images of himself splattered with commie blood. Tracy is feeling whole again for the first time in months, having her broom-closet collection of knives and blades back where they belong. At the same time the airship is arriving overhead just outside Cardashil, bearing Torcuil, Stix, Snek, and of course Thez, who is perched at the bow of the ship, looking down.
"I can't teleport in, I don't know any of the surroundings. But, I can tell this much,... he's that way," she says, pointing downward. The perimeter drones continue their patrol along the rim of the wall.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61878
61879
>>61877
*thrashes in dream and trys to in game*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61879
61880
>>61878
As Infernius thrashes in the dream, he begins to lingeringly become aware of sensations. His arms and legs begin to respond to his state, and he can start to feel things all around him. He bumps and tears and punches and grabs and flings.

"Any ideas? I could get us all in with Etherealness, assuming everyone can hang on, but we'd be going in blind," Thez says to Torcuil and Stix, "and depending on what we find, we can expect to have to fight our way out," she says pulling out her staff, her folding saw, and her really ugly stick.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61880
61881 61887
>>61879
*lets out a PRIMAL Reeeeee*
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61881
61887
>>61880
*thrashes 10X as hard*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61882
61883 61890
>>61871
That Bitch puts her ear to the ID and addresses someone. "I want a full investigation! Cardashil has been infiltrated! ... No, someone totally different. ... It could very well be the ones from the museum ... I don't know, but he used a advanced spell to escape. ... Yes, do it." she finished, and turns to Trump. "I hope I can count on you to avoid commenting about this scene to anyone. Now then, you wanted a steak," she says, clearly taking no amusement from the cheeky pun.

Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61883
>>61882
"Of course. Lead the way, if you would"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61885
61886
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>61876
>>61871
"Alright, alright. I got what I came for. Let's grab our cow and go."
Tracy waits for a more accommodating time to cut her mane, and prepares for the mission to find the missing bull.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61886
61888
>>61885
"Better. And don't get your tail cut to look like a stallion.... ah whatever. Nevermind"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61887
>>61880
*bubblegum fills his mouth, and his reee-ing inflates a gigantic hot air balloon that lifts him up and haphazardly dangles him over the hellscape*
>>61881
*limbs turn into spaghetti*

Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61888
61889
>>61886
Tracy doesn't pay very much attention to her tail, although it is rather poofy on its own. It's actually like Rainbow Dash's, only one color.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61889
>>61888
What a waste of trips..
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61890
>>61882
Tracy makes a zipping motion across her face indicating that her lips are sealed.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61891
61892 61893
That Bitch leads Trump and Tracy back in the direction of the gates. As she walks, she says, "I've been thinking about your offer Mr. Trump, and I think that we might be able to make a deal after all. The truth is, while Cardashil has a good relationship with the Emperor, it is the Court that is an issue to us,"
ed/oZ
?
No.61892
61894
>>61891
"I sort of got the impression when Kefka came to me that he feels much the same. How are they bothering you?"
\r
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61893
61895
>>61891
Tracy follows.
Are there any other people nearby in the area?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61894
61896 61897 61898
>>61892
"Its not what they're doing, its the threat of what they could do that is the problem," she says as they arrive at the gate, keying in to activate the gate. Through the portal, Trump and Tracy can see a large set of double-doors with wide red diagonal stripes crossing the doors. Next to the door is an oversized chute, of almost the same size.

Meanwhile Thez crosses her arms over her chest. "Do we have any other options?" she then turns and looks at Torcuil, "I don't suppose you might have any spells for a situation like this?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61895
>>61893
Nope, Its just the gate, the large set of double-doors, and the chute.
ed/oZ
?
No.61896
61899
[1d20+27 = 43]
>>61894
Sense Motive Check on the Lady for the gates and the proposal
XUORR
?
No.61897
61899
[1d20+22 = 35]
>>61894
Tracy narrows her eyes at the doors.
Rolling Search to examine both the doors and chute
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61898
61899
>>61894
"I'm frankly surprised they did not take action in that period Kefka was... out of action. What might they do?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61899
61900 61903
>>61896
I get the proposal check, but the gates? You mean the double doors? That seems silly desu.
>>61897
They're flush, sealed tight (like, they don't vibrate or rattle or indicate anything but complete security.
>>61898
"Out of action? Oh I seriously doubt that. What, did you think you had killed him? I heard rumors, quite funny that," she says derisively (at the rumors, not Trump). "Your friend was taken in through there," she says pointing at the chute. "He will be difficult to find."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61900
61901
>>61899
It's to test to see if she is walking him into an incernator

Trumpaladin walks through the doors and looks around for anything that looks like human remains, or any of Infernius's belongings

"So... I'm guessing you want a member or more of the Court eliminated?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61901
61902 61903
>>61900
"Not so much. I want their presence eliminated from Cardashil."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61902
61905
>>61901
"I see. That I may be able to help you with. How would I go about doing that?"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61903
61904 61905
>>61899
Tracy slowly approaches the doors, examining them further.
>>61901
*assassin ears perk*
"How many do you have on site?"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61904
61906
>>61903
"Just look for the corpse, pony"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61905
61907 61908
>>61902
She nods toward the door. "You're looking at it."
>>61903
"You'll see."

Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61906
>>61904
Tracy sniffs around, looking for any traces of delicious BBQ.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61907
61908
>>61905
"They are through that door?"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61908
61909
>>61905
*ears droop a bit*
"... okay.." she says, clearly not very enthusiastic about the surprise
>>61907
*walks up to doors*
*turns around*
*kicks them open with a powerful earth-pony buck*

Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61909
61910 61911
>>61908
"Hold on a sec, I'll open the door, but not until I'm clear of here," she says, stepping back toward the gate. "Normally we just use the chute for disposal, its rare that we ever open those doors, and when we do we do it remotely."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61910
>>61909
Trumpaladin waits by and watches expectantly
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61911
61912 61913
>>61909
Tracy cautiously waits around the corner.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61912
>>61911
*in stealth
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61913
61914 61916 61922 61925
>>61911
There is no corner. Its a square room with high ceilings, about 20'x20'. The double doors are central on one wall, directly opposite the gate.

Meanwhile, Thez sighs. "I guess not," she looks at Snek, Stix, and Torcuil. "Well, Snek could wrap around my torso, Stix could sit on my shoulders,... but I don't know about Torcuil."
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61914
>>61913
Okay then.
In plain sight, Tracy waits to see whatever lays beyond the door.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61915
61918
Infernius, letting out a blood-curdling REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, snaps to consciousness. He's lying on the ground, in a very dark room, surrounded by wet and misshapen forms. He can hear movement all around, though not immediately.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61916
61917 61919 61920
>>61913
>The room is tiny
Good, he's not too handycapped by the fact that Fae is not there, although he wishes he had Fae
XUORR
?
No.61917
61919
[1d20+24 = 30]
>>61916
Rolling to Hide behind Brad.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61918
61921 61924
>>61915
*charges the movement*
ed/oZ
?
No.61919
[1d20+20 = 29]
>>61916
Trumpaladin pulls out Vanderiem, and replaces the Ring of fire resistance with his ring shield. He assumes a Heroic posture

>>61917
Rolling to pet small furry animal
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61920
61923
>>61916
Speaking of whom, there's a good chance that Fae noticed the airship,....
aMl60
?
No.61921
[1d20 = 17]
>>61918

Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61922
61924
>>61913
“Can the magician conjure some spell to aid us in that regard?”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61923
>>61920
I thought of that earlier
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61924
61926 61928
>>61918
Struggling to his knees, Infernius finds that he's very weak (he's at 1 hp dude, he's only JUST regenerated enough to wake up) and not moving very well. Plus, the ground is slick with a viscous fluid I'm sure you could probably guess the nature of.
>>61922
"I sure hope so, but I don't know what all he's capable of,... aside from swarms of frogs and pillars of flame (which would not help)."
She stops for a moment and looks toward the diagonal she had indicated. "He's awake!"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61925
61927 61929 61930 61931
>>61913
"I can cast fly you know"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61926
61930 61931
>>61924
Turns to Torc.
“Hey, you got a flying spell so you can just grab on, or can you shrink? Something like that?”
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61927
>>61925
...
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61928
61929
>>61924
As long as its not semen its fine.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61929
61932 61935 61936
>>61925
She thinks for a moment. "That could work, although we'd all have to maintain contact to phase through the structure."
>>61928
No, its definitely not semen.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61930
61931
>>61925
>>61926
H I V E M I N D
I
V
E
M
I
N
D
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61931
61933 61937
>>61925
"Don't forget the leprechauns out me arse, and killing a god in a 1hit ko."
>>61926
"Actually, I can shrink too. I've manged turning into a dragon before."
>>61930
FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61932
>>61929
(He doesn't examine it) but im guessing its blood.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61933
61934 61937
>>61931
Do the leprechauns again.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61934
61935
>>61933
On everyone this time.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61935
61937 61938
>>61929
"Phase? As in 'set phasers to stun' and anyone in red dies?"
Torc activates the Ear cuff of blinking
"Or this kind of phasing?"
>>61934
Filed away for next boss fight
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61936
61937
>>61929
Alright, I guess Fae would likely fly up to the Airship
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61937
61939
>>61933
No, don't do the leprechauns
>>61931
"Hmmm, shrinking could work," she says.
>>61935
"No, like going ethereal like that one time, except this time we know where we're going," she says with just a little irritation and a side-glance.
>>61936
As they make final preparations, Fae crests the side of the airship in a dramatic <SWOOP>

Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61938
>>61935
>wants to imagine the whole party flying with the force of 6 gorillion leprechauns
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61939
61940
>>61937
Should I play her now? Uh...

As she lands on the deck, she says to them, "I was not expecting all of you"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61940
61944
>>61939
"Where are the others? Infernius is in trouble, but what of Trump and Tracy?"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61942
61945
>>61941
"Excuse me?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61943
Lenos wanders up from below-deck. "You fuckers! Don't forget about me!"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61944
61947
>>61940
"Why are you here? Trumpaladin went in with Tracy and left me outside. He came back for me when the automaton guards were giving him difficulty, and he could not rely on the blue one. Infernius was not with us when we arrived. The blubbering idiot came through the roof in a great spectacle. Unsurprisingly, that got the attention of the automatons. He ordered me to charge one and destroyed it, but we were surrounded. I flew him out of the city and on to the perimeter. Trumpaladin went back in with the Blue One and told me to wait outside... I know not of the fate of the Nazi"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61945
61946
>>61942
I miss read 'crests' as 'crashes'
...
Fuck
"NOTHING"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61946
>>61945
"That's damned right, wizard boy"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61947
61948
>>61944
"That idiot!" she curses. To Fae, "Can you sense them? You're one of his mounts, so you should have an idea where he is. Wait, can't he summon you?"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61948
61950
>>61947
"Yes he can and yes I can. And what do you want me to ask him?"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61949
61952
*draws weapons, waiting for what lies behind the door*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61950
61951 61956
>>61948
Thez looks around. "I'd put Torcuil and Snek with Fae, (cuz she's bigger and can handle his size better), and I could take Stix and Lenos. If Trump summons you, you should be able to break the 4th wall or some shit since there's no direct path, and bring them with you. Meanwhile, we'll go the,... direct route."
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61951
61953
>>61950
Can Tracy do that?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61952
61955
>>61949
"Alright, if you're sure you want to do this,... you'll be doing me a huge favor I should say, and there's no other way to retrieve your friend," she steps toward the gate.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61953
61960
>>61951
Its never been tried
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61955
>>61952
*is still using Brad's body to hide*
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61956
61958
>>61950
"Why? Why do they need to go in? And why are you going the 'direct route? You'll start the same mess as did Infernius. If you want to be smart, get that Drow elf and he'll help you sneak in. That's what should have been done all along. Doing what you are planning will just cause unnecessary fighting and drama"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61957
61958 61962
>>61954
"You can make your pet into a staff, can't you? Do so"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61958
61959 61960 61962
>>61956
"We don't have time, Infernius is hanging on by a thread, and he's in immediate danger."
>>61957
"Great idea. Then, Lenos and Stix with Fae, while I carry Torcuil?" she sizes him up, walks over and picks him up relatively easily. "Yeah, that'll work."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61959
61965
>>61958
"Immediate danger of what? I am not following. Do you have news?"
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61960
61961 61965
>>61958
>>61953
Am i naked?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61961
61963
>>61960
>Am i naked?
He's always naked, isn't he?

Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61962
61967
>>61957
>"Okay, Now I don't like her. I'm not your fucking pet. I'M A FAMILIAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"
*sigh*
"Did you have to say pet?"
Snek begins to thrash around
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEE, MUH NAP, I'M NOT A PET."
Torc then grabs him, and he reverts to staff form.
"Enough of that."
>"I can still talk"
"Fuck"
>>61958
"GAH- wait what?"
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61963
61964 61966
>>61961
>Armor
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61964
>>61963
oh
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61965
61967 61968
As Infernius struggles to his feet and gets a better look at his surroundings, the first thing that he notices is the SMELL. Its as though he's surrounded by rotting and dessivcated corpses. Upon inspection however, he finds that he IS surrounded by rotting and dessicated corpses. Hundreds, maybe thousands of them, piled unceremoniously around him.
>>61960
No more than usual, he would have been carted off without doing anything with his stuff.
>>61959
"I don't know, I just know his emotional state. Wait a minute,..."
>>61960
"What's your situation?!" Somehow, her alarm carries through.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61966
61968
>>61963
check the corpses for loot
ed/oZ
?
No.61967
>>61962
Fae gives Torcuil a bit of an odd look as she watches him talk to himself

>>61965
"That one is always in a state of anxiety or longing. yes, I'm sure he's been captured or whatever. But why go in directly and summon those bots to attack us? I barely got out earlier and they pursued us with reinforcements"
\r
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61968
61969
>>61966
I was pls lightsaber
>>61965
"Ugh me head. Thez is that you?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61969
61970
>>61968
>expects to find a lightsabre e_e
Any useful debris will be buried in a pile of filth and gore. Besides, as he attempts to locate something useful, a number of forms climb over the top of the mounds of gore surrounding him.

Its ironic, because this scene is very much inspired by Repo
"Yes! We're outside, we're coming after you! Hang tight! Are you okay?"

Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61970
61971
>>61969
"Uh me have company"
*assumes fight stance*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61971
61972 61973
>>61970
Thez looks back to the group (I figure that when 'linking' that they might look away for a sec). "No time! He's got company!" She sets Torcuil around her shoulders and back (piggy back). "I'm,... well we're going!"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61972
>>61971
"Ugh.... Dumbass"

Fae warns Trumpaladin of the impending shitstorm, and has him Call her
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61973
>>61971
I though Fae was going to take the lighter Torcuil and Stix while Thez got the less friendly Lenos?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61975
>>61974
He said he would though? Whatever. Someone needs to keep Lenos from fucking everything up though
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61977
61978
>>61976
As Thez and Torcuil fly unerringly toward a target she can only sense, Fae communes with Trump, who activates his Paladin-mount summons. With most of the party streaking toward Infernius one way or another, and as the massive double-doors begin to HISSS and crack open slowly, several of the strange forms leap at Infernius.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.61978
>>61977
"Reeeeeeee"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61979
61981
As Thez and Torcuil (and Snek in staff form) nearly splat against the ground, she activates Etherealness and they <wink> into the Ethereal plane and pass harmlessly through the ground. As they continue, various flashes of rooms and structures greet their eyes, too fast to really see the images going by.

Fae however, compelled by Trump's summon, feels something pulling her toward her. A crackling occurs in the air before her, and after a few moments, she fells pulled through some sort of membrane, and arrives in the room with Trump and Tracy, just as the giant double-doors finish opening with a thunderous sound.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61980
61983
*toward him
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61981
>>61979
[gasps internally]
*maintains stealth*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61982
61983 61984 61990
And that is where we will leave it for the time being. Players have a chance to make momentary adjustments and readiness moves, but its about to get real
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61983
>>61980
>>61982
Tracy uses whatever warm bodies that are in front of her to hide, hoping to get a good Sneak Attack, should combat ensure.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61984
61985 61986
>>61982
Uh, activation of Earcuff of blinking and Shield bracer if possible.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61985
61987
>>61984
Earcuff doesn't function when already ethereal, and the shield bracer is techincally always active
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61986
>>61984
Tracy activates her Ring of Spell Turning
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61987
61988
>>61985
Oh...

*mumbled cussing about "well you know, fuck my plans"*

Uh, who want's Bull's Strength?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61988
61989
>>61987
Tracy could use some Cat's Grace, or Greater Invisibility.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.61989
61997
>>61988
Best I can do is normal Invisibility
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61990
61991 61992
>>61982
Fae Bucks off Lenos, and maybe Stix. I am not sure. He's generally more amiable so she may let him ride her.

I'm feeling super fucking salty right you, so if you all could just be a but light
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61991
>>61990
At the command of her deputy-master, she comes within arms length of Trumpaladin and stands next to him
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61992
61993 61994
>>61990
I’m confused. Am I thrown off or not? I think it will change a bit of what happens depending on that. Do I roll to determine?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61993
61994
>>61992
I think he/she means that upon arrival, Fae dismounts her riders, not a flinging off sort of situation.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61994
61995 61996
>>61992
If you had been present earlier there should have been dialogue where Stix first meets Fae and talks to her, then gets on her back. I don't think you need to determine anything now, because the fighting will not be for a very long time

>>61993
you hush
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61995
61996
>>61994
There's time for dialogue and introductions if you want
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.61996
61998 62001
>>61994
Sorry for not being here...
>>61995
How do I even begin?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.61997
61999
>>61989
How about Blur?
I could use some cheap Sneak Attacks (aren't they all).
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.61998
62001
>>61996
I'd go with "thanks for the ride, we haven't been introduced"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.61999
62002
>>61997
You know we're about to fight undead right?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62000
62003 62004
My experiences with mlpol.jpg
I hate all of you
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62001
62003
>>61998
>>61996
It would have been better on the ship
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62002
62005
>>61999
No, I don't know that, and neither would Tracy.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62003
>>62000
Kekd and checked
>>62001
Oh, but you'd miss out on all the fun
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62004
>>62000
Same here
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62005
1516490639829-0.jpg
>>62002
Fucking Kefka and his shitty sense of taste..!
*unintelligible grumbles about no live targets to murder*
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62010
62011
>>62007
>>62008
>>62006
wut?
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62011
62012 62013 62014
>>62010
Well... I guess I don’t speak with Fae as my post just got suicided
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62012
62015
>>62011
I'm going to assume you meant that remark for Fae

"Can you understand me, pack horse?"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62013
>>62011
Never mind... I’m stupid, wrong number
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62014
>>62011
Fae does an alignment check on Stix
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62015
62016
>>62012
“I meant no offense, I just can’t tell what creatures talk here. I’m Stix. Nice to meet you.”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62016
62017 62018
>>62015
for a second, Fae is silent. Seriously, what is Stix Alignment? She has a spell that can discern it
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62017
>>62016
Maybe she can't tell because Stix isn't sure.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62018
62019 62020 62024 62028
>>62016
I forgot to make one. Sorry. I would guess Neutral Good or Lawful Good... I’m leaning to neutral good because of Stix’ working outside the law in his story
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62019
62020 62027 62028
>>62018
Neutral or Chaotic Good is pretty standard for rangers
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62020
62021 62022 62023
>>62019
>>62018
Join the chaotic neutral Master race
Signed, Torc and Mr. Snek
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62021
62023
>>62020
Checked. This is likely a sign to make that journey later in the story
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62022
>>62020
I started out as Chaotic neutral.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62023
>>62020
>>62021
I guess you could say this advice is...
>Puts on sunglasses
20/20

YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62024
62025
>>62018
Fae stands before Stix, looking sort of like a guilded and scaled Dire lioness, with a few facial features and the teeth of a Dragon, and the wings as well, which stand up somewhat from her back as they do not seem to have folded neatly. She takes a step forward, bows her head a bit, and seems to blush - as best as a scaled creature could.

"Nice to meet you stix! Forgive my rudeness... to be ordered around by those not in the church can be a bit frustrating... Allow me to Introduce myself. I am the Priest of Football, American, and Elway. You may call me Fae. I come from Remoth's travelling band of felines known as the Guardinal Brigade. It is my duty to spread the truth and goodness of Football across all dimensions. I have been assigned to be the mount of this one here (pointing towards Trumpaladin with a claw) and to work in this world.

I take it that I am still the only volunteer, and you awoke in the rooms?"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62025
62033
>>62024
“Yes. I woke up in that tower. I only heard a brief mention of this Football before. I would like to hear about it sometime, but I’m guessing we have more pressing issues. I came here with a few other friends to rescue someone.”
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62026
Tracy uses Detect Good, to see if Infernius might be on a nearby floor.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62027
62029 62031
>>62019
Can you describe the things on me?
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62028
>>62018
>>62019
Chaotic good masterace
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62029
62030 62034 62049
>>62027
They're not on him yet, its a "To be continued" freeze frame
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62030
62032
>>62029
>Sick bass rift
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62031
>>62027
Better run, dude. You're 1 hp without a Divine Focus.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62032
>>62030
Bow da dow dow dow dow da dow (buddleduddledoo) Bow da dow dow dow dow da dow
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62033
62037
>>62025
Fae has an excited look on her face

"Yes yes yes, the cleric of a competing religion got himself captured, and my deputy-commander insists we must go resuce him because he's "our greatest ally," so we have to fight through hordes of undead to get him. This has happened before, nothing new. Anyways, I have so much to tell you about Football! No no, show you! You simply must come to a game sometime!"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62034
62035 62036
>>62029
*strikes a cool rogue-tier pose for freeze-frame*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62035
>>62034
Thez and Torcuil are still in Ethereal free-fall
ed/oZ
?
No.62036
[1d20+20 = 29]
>>62034
Rolling to Boop
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62037
62038 62040
>>62033
“Undead? That’s a new one to me. What are they like? Fast, slow, anything I should know going in?”
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62038
62039 62040
>>62037
"They're boring." Tracy groans
"They don't feel fear or pain or suffering. Just walking bags of stinking filth."
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62039
62040 62041 62045
>>62038
“Better boring than dangerous... then we can get out of here and do something exciting.”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62040
62042 62046
>>62037
Fae seems a bit calmer now, more refined in response to this question than before
"The undead come in all forms. I've killed flying small ones, human zombies, mummies, strangely shapen ones. They are a diverse set. Always terrible tasting. You should expect both fast and slow. Be sure to have a magic weapon when facing one. And be sure you have the fortitude to withstand the curses they may place on you. The Wizard - you may remember him from on the deck - he got mummies rot and did not take it well. Of course, he has a soft neck to him, so I cannot say I am surprised"

>>62038
*Glares*

>>62039
Fae loses her composure now
"How about a Football game!"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62041
62043 62046
>>62039
"They're still dangerous. They're immune to most of the tricks that would otherwise kill most of the living. A lot of them have ability drain on contact, and they carry all kinds of diseases."
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62042
>>62040
>glares
undead r gay
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62043
62044
>>62041
>carry all kinds of diseases
"A bit like someone else I know"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62044
>>62043
If she carried diseases, I'd already have weaponized them.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62045
1nuo5b.jpg
>>62039
>wants excitement
>pic unrelated
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62046
62047 62048
>>62040
“Well... I have no magical weapon. And I don’t suppose I know how to treat a curse.”
>football game
“Sounds like an excellent idea for when this mission is complete.”

>>62041
“Not sure what an ability drain is, but disease I know I want no part of. Think this bow I have can help slow them down?”
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62047
>>62046
the double-ended sword is magical. It's a banesword for animals and magical beasts.
>bow
"Better than nothing. Stay back and be ready to fire.'
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62048
62053
1282250__safe_artist-colon-pencils_pinkie pie_princess celestia_oc_oc-colon-fannie noveau_oc-colon-padlock_oc-colon-redstone_building_choker_church_cle (3).png
>>62046
"Do not worry about a weapon."

Fae turns around and towards Trumpaladin, and touches him with a paw.

Trumpaladin now speaks to Stix. "So you made it here. I'm surprised to see you. Fae says you need a weapon"
Trumpaladin takes a moment and pulls a bow from his back
"This was handed to me from Thez before we went to rescue Infenius in the Court City. It has a history to itself, a sad one. But that is a story for another day. It is magical, and the arrows it fires will help you against your enemies. More so than any mundane bow"

*hands Bob's bow, a +2 shortbow, to Stix*

"So she tells me you are interested in a Football game?"
There must have been telepathy or something, because you didn't hear Fae say anything to him
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62049
62050
>>62029
Unfreeze tonight or no?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62050
62051
>>62049
Oh no, I have WAY too many numbers to crunch and values to determine
But I am enjoying the bantz,... almost like waiting on an elevator.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62051
62054
>>62050
Cool, tomorrow?
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62052
62058
>"Do I get to fight?"
"No, I was planning on not using you"
>"Cool, gives me time to catch up on my sleep"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62053
62054 62055
>>62048
“Wow! Thank you. I hope to repay your kindness sometime. And of course I’m interested... I hardly know it, so I want to learn about it.”
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62054
>>62051
If I roll a 20
>>62053
It has a single arrow to go with, a matte-black shafted arrow with gold fletching and a boxing glove for an arrow-head.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62055
62056
>>62053
"I am not done yet, little pony. Hold your forelegs up"

Trumpaladin reaches for the bag on Fae's back and pulls an object from it
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62056
62057
>>62055
Stix sits down and holds up his forelegs
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62057
62059 62070
>>62056
Fuck that's cute
Trumpaladin takes two objects and clicks them on to Stix's forelegs
"Bracers of Armor. They emit a magical force that helps you deflect attacks somewhat. I had this set constructed for me before we went to rescue Infernius from the Court City. I got a better set when we re-killed Ruth Bader Ginsburg, so this has been extra for me. As for the Bow, it's the sad story of an elf named Bob whose entire village was massacred before being found in a castle in the abyss by Thez.... I can't remember most of the details, ask her."
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62058
>>62052
"I hope you practiced with the gun I gave you"
>"I did, and I got pretty good. You where a great inspiration"
"Awwwwwwwwwwww, that's touching Mr. Sn-"
>"Yeah, sketches of your face make a great target"
"..."
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62059
62060
>>62057
“The more I hear about your adventures, the less I feel adequate. I will definitely ask about all of your tales, but for now, thank you. I have no idea how I’m going to pay all of this back.”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62060
62062
>>62059
Trumpaladin smiles, and pats Stix
"Don't be silly. You have nothing to pay back, just come to a Football game this Sunday and watch the Generals play the Spartans. Fae will be officiating"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62061
Not sure if cloak should go to Fae to Stix... I guess the other one went to Torcuil
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62062
62063
>>62060
“Which team do we root for?”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62063
62064
1521790090696.gif
>>62062
"In politics and diplomacy you root for both, as they are both from great cities, and are stocked with great and noble men. But when the first pass is thrown, you always, always root for the Home team. That'd be the Port Barry Generals. I trained them both of course."
Trumpaladin smiles
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62064
62066
>>62063
“Always root for home team. Got it. How many games have your team won?”
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62065
62094
>Thez is glad Torcuil doesn't talk much
"No offense,"
>loving the dialogue, you guys r the best, just expressing her character in context
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62066
62067
>>62064
"We haven't had foreign teams to play, so until now we've always had the team split into two, bring in the reserves, and played those against each others. Thanks to Baz's exchange program, we now have a team in Sparintenar. I'm hoping to set up a stadium there as well. Now if you asked me about the team I played for in college...."

Trumpaladin goes silent for a moment
"This was supposed to just be a quick stop on the way to Gatesil. I wanted to expand Football to that domain, and see about some meaningful opposition to Kefka and his Court"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62067
62068
>>62066
“Kefka? I don’t recall that name.”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62068
62091
>>62067
"It's a name you best learn and remember. Emperor Kefka is an archmage who has reached an incredible degree of magical power. He thinks that meaning can only be found in destruction, and that is how he governs, exacting terrible tribute and destroying wontonly. After much of Port Barry was destroyed in a demon attack the coffers were emptied in the reconstruction. the Port missed a payment and kefka himself came down. He rode atop a dragon type lizard - the Tarasque. We had to fight him in the Stadium. We sliced at him and shot him, and it seemed he was slain by spell from the wizard when Kefka was down on his luck. His tarasque came later. We had six party members when that happened, plus Thez and Trollestia and Fae, and never since have we been at that level of strength. But he came back, easily, which only discovered recently. So did his Tarasque. He was messing with us"
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62069
The goldfish/orangutan cosplay is still in full effect for the next hour in game btw.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62070
62071 62072
>>62057
Is your character carrying all of the party's equipment?
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62071
62072
>>62070
If so, give Tracy the Wand of False Life.
She could also use the rope and the cuffs, so she can capture the enemy before they teleport away.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62072
62073
>>62070
No, I've just managed to gather enough equipment to stock a new player

>>62071
He keeps the wand of life on his horse
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62073
62074
>>62072
Does that mean she can use it?
Also, are those the +3 Bracers Tracy stole from Korak?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62074
>>62073
Yes. I'm less sure about the bracers. She should have upgraded to the +4 bracers dropped by Nanci Pelosi, although she won't stay still long enough for a sequence. As I said in the post itself, Trumpaladin should have an extra set from the Court City mission
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62076
62077 62101
Do the AC from those bracers stack, like armor?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62077
62078 62079 62101
>>62076
Actually, do armor and deflection stack at all? I ditched the Hydra skin when I saw the bracers provided more AC.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62078
>>62077
Do waifus stack?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62079
>>62077
I never paid very close attention to armor rules, because my character only ever wore light barding, but I was just wondering what stacked and what didn't.
ed/oZ
?
No.62080
62081
[1d20+20 = 25]
[1d20+20 = 32]
Trumpaladin realizes there are not one, but two ponies within reach

HUGS!
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62081
62082
>>62080
You cannot grapple two targets at once.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62082
62091
>>62081
YES I CAN HUG ALL THE PONIES MOM!

*hugs*
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62083
62084 62101
Are do undead still need to make Concentration checks when casting spells under stressful circumstances?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62084
62085 62086
>>62083
I mean, I know they use their Charisma for Concentration, but I was wondering if it was worth using caltrops or setting casters on fire, since they don't feel pain.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62085
096e2ac0841b74299555c351773e9d68--princess-celestia-princess-luna.jpg
>>62084
Your character is being HUGGED
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62086
>>62084
Whatever, Tracy has her tanglefoot bags.
*Readies ball of disgusting goo* (still hiding behind the other PCs)
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62087
62101
>tfw discord doesn't work on mobile
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62088
62089
*sharpens knives on sharpening stone*
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62089
62090
>>62088
She's being hugged
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62090
>>62089
She can still do that.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62091
62092
>>62082
*hugs back*
>>62068
“Sounds like quite the character. I’m sure he makes his mother proud.”
Chuckles
“He may be tough and all, but he doesn’t sound all that sane. Perhaps we can out wit him.”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62092
62093
Nose wub.gif
>>62091
*eyes dart around to see if anyone is watching*
*rubs nose on pony*

"At the moment we are looking for ways to weaken him. The thing is that all of us together can barely fight him. But it's not just him. It's an entire army or more. I was heading to Gatesil for allies to help us. Anyways, there may be weakness in his own alliance. He appeared to us while in Sparintenar. He seemed to be showing off and taunting us, but I think he had a different purpose. The Lady here, here in Cardishil. She told me she did not trust the Court. That is what we are here, in this room for. To fight representatives of the Emperor's Court."
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62093
62095
>>62092
“Hmm...he likes destruction, this Kefka, right? Then could we convince him to destroy our enemies? Don’t they stand in his way of destroying all he can, even more than we do?”
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62094
62101
>>62065
"Um, none taken? What are we talking about?"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62095
62096
>>62093
"I think he's getting us to destroy his enemies at the moment"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62096
62097
>>62095
“So it’s either we help him or we lose to one force or another. Interesting move. I will admit.”
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62097
62098
>>62096
"In the smarter days of the Crusades, the Crusaders exploited the distrust between the Emirate of Damascus and the Mamluks. It was when they invaded Egypt, and set themselves at war with the both of them that they truly doomed the whole venture."
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62098
>>62097
“Then we need to make sure we don’t invade any Egypts.”
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62100
>>62099
*Conditions
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62101
62102 62113
>>62076
>>62077
You can have armor AND a deflection bonus, but can't stack deflections.
>>62083
Yes
>>62087
U need an app
>>62094
"Nothing at the moment, but I should warn you,... it may be a bumpy landing." She says, since it'll be put to a dice roll.
>>62099
Depends on the method. By mundane means? A while. Magical? Not so much.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62102
>>62101
*dabs on creatures*
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62103
62104
>>62099
Okay.
Tracy takes off her Ring of Protection and instead puts on that Ring of Fire Resistance.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62104
62105
>>62103
"Do you want to use the ring, pony?

I'm sure that Ring of Animal friendship you have on your neck will be much more helpful than the +3 AC from the ring that is tied to the hairs in your tail and will be a literal pain in the ass to remove. I'm sure of it"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62105
62106 62107
>>62104
The Ring of Protection doesn't stack with her +4 Bracers. And the Ring of Animal Friendship is mostly for novelty.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62106
>>62105
The Bracers provide an Armor bonus, not a deflection bonus. Yes it does.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62107
>>62105
How else do you think high level spell casters have any armor except by wearing bracers at the same time as rings? All three of the Lichs had both
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62109
62110
Ah, it appears I was mistaken.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62110
>>62109
That shadow armor mess-up was a shame...
ed/oZ
?
No.62111
[1d20+20 = 29]
[1d20+20 = 34]
Rolling to pet ponies simultaneous with hugs

Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62112
62113
Someone use Detect Undead to tell us if we're about to fight zombies or not.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62113
62117
1520185717092.png
>>62112
>>62101
Trumpaladin Casts Detect Undead
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62116
62119
Yes, Bracers of Armor give an armor bonus. Hmmm. That would suggest that they don't stack with mundane armor.

Which is absurd desu

Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62117
>>62113
3 figures
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62119
62121
>>62116
What about Brad's second suit? Do they stack, or is it just for the magical properties?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62120
>>62099
Infernius, would you help Tracy rebuild Durpistan with your magick?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62121
>>62119
Technically they shouldn't, but I'm not ready to nerf that shit yet
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62124
IMG_20180327_190841.jpg
>GM right now

Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62129
Game will be on hiatus for this weekend.
Surely you know what it is,... look at the date
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62133
5340928475_0ce87d37fd_b.jpg

Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62137
*feeds birdies*
Anonymous
yBJT9
?
No.62138
62139
Trumpaladin turns turns to Stix and pats him on the shoulder, but he says nothing as he moves to mount Fae's back. He pulls a helmet, polished and steel, from the bag she carries on her back, and carefully attempts to strap the helmet onto her. Though it does not fit her skull, he is able to rest the helmet upon her head well enough. He says to her, "take us up." Instantaneously, the helmet activates a portal that send her, and he on her back, 100 feet up. They enter in wooden walls and take damage as the y are pushed aside to open air. But Trumpaladin removes the Cardishore ID from his pocket and looks at the instant map. He follows it to a gate that then in turn sends them to the main stage area. Fae unfurls her bat like wings, and flies upward. Away from the party deep below, through the open hole in the dome, past the waiting robots and the hovering airship.

"East. We go east," he commands her, and the Dragonne places her legs back as she glides Eastward over trees, towards greensil and gates up in the far distance, and away from Cardishore, the party, the airship, Sparintenar, and Port Barry. The sun was setting, and the trees were dark where they shaded each other. He thinks of looking back, at the direct I'm b if the people who had shaped and denied so much of his second beginning at life. But when he tries, the sun fills his eyes and he winces, then turns back as he flies toward the darkness.

Please be kind to him. He was very important to me.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62139
>>62138
Stix cries a bit, seeing his friend leave as he did. But Stix holds out hope that he will see his friend once again...

“Till next time, Mr. Knight.”
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62143
62150
Haven't I made it clear that nobody dies?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62144
62145 62146 62147
Alright. Two things happen simultaneously.
First, Torcuil has an immediate and fatal brain aneurysm, because the mad bastard tried to comprehend an artifact given by Trollestia. He wakes up in the Entertron, and he's still hungry.
At the same time Trump pours a pint of grain alcohol into the willing mouth of Vandereim, who belches soundedly.

This scene will be allowed to play out, though it has little bearing on the conclusion of the previous session's situation.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62145
62148
>>62144
Okay, first question, and this is to Vanderium

"Do you have a preferred variety or brand of Alcohol? For future reference, I mean"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62146
>>62144
>Sigh
Torc walks from the entertron to the stable and puts all his gear back on
"Fucking aneurysms"
>"Get rekt"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62147
62148
>>62144
The artifact is Stix’ mysterious acorn, and acts like a radio.
“So... have you a reason for calling, Trollestia?”
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62148
62150 62156 62164
>>62145
"Yeh, in me mouth." he slurs a bit.

For reference, Torcuil was examining an oversized acorn proffered by Stix, which had recently begun talking with Trollestia's unmistakable voice. They were going somewhere with that, oh yes.
>>62147
"Do I ever?" she says, after which Stix has a brain aneurysm and dies suddenly, waking up in the entertron across from Torcuil. Apparently there are multiple entertrons now,... that's new,.... Its almost as though the party is going to die a whole lot more for some reason.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62149
62151 62155
I'm too autistic not to ask: why is a dagger less effective than a weighted chain against zombies? A zombie's DR is 5/slashing, while a weighted chain deal bludgeoning damage.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62150
62152 62154
>>62143
>>62148
Just saying...

Stix is terribly confused... and hungry.
“Wha? What just happened?”
He looks around.
“Torc, were we attacked?”
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62151
62153
>>62149
"Because you're using it wrong."
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62152
62155
>>62150
I assume Torcuil and Stix would then rejoin Trump and Vandereim, wherever the hell they happen to be.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62153
>>62151
"A dagger can do piercing OR slashing damage. XP"
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62154
62157
>>62150
"Fucking brain aneurysms"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62155
62158
>>62149
Oh so now you come out to talk

>>62152
Trumpaladin entered the Stables after Stix
XUORR
?
No.62156
62159 62160 62161 62162
[1d20 = 1]
>>62148
Well, if I'm going to die anyway.Tracy sunders the acorn.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62157
>>62154
“What? How? Did Trollestia do this to us?”
mMD0+
?
No.62158
62163
[2d20 = 19]
>>62155
As Stix and Torcuil return to the stables, Vandereim belches a huge gout of fire. Rolling saving throws for Stix and Torcuil in that order.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62159
>>62156
Hey.. that’s mine.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62160
>>62156
...
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62161
62163
TORCUIL GOT RAPED.gif
>>62156

Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62162
62165
>>62156
>gets a 1 trying to destroy a gift from Trollestia
This has to hurt. I have to make this one hurt.

Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62163
62166
>>62158
Oh come on
>>62161
>Filename
OH COME ON
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62164
62166
>>62148
"So.... you're an older artifact, err, sword, right? Who owned you before me? That Cecil guy?"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62165
62166
>>62162
I almost expected it, desu.
mMD0+
?
No.62166
62167 62168
[2d6 = 9]
>>62163
Torcuil gets burnded
>>62164
"Nae, not that lilly bastard."
>>62165
For the strangest reason, Tracy suddenly feels like giving up all her worldly belongings.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62167
62170
>>62166
"Aye. Who then? How'd the Rats get you?"

Trumpaladin takes a note to never attempt to sever an artifact
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62168
62169 62172 62174
>>62166
*Sells swag and uses shekels to build an orphanage*
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62169
62173
>>62168
My God... who are you?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62170
62171 62172
>>62167
"Itz a long story lad, but me last proper owner was a lad named Ga'ren. Not a paladin mind ye, but a proper cavalier. He lived the paladin's code even tho he got no magic or benefits for it. Strong as that Bull (Infernius) and smart as that skinny boy (Torcuil) on a good day."
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62171
62172
>>62170
"He's the reason the game came into being in the first place."
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62172
62174
>>62168
*walks away slowly*

>>62170
>>62171
"Who is this Ga'ren? Where did he come from and what did him in"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62173
62175 62217
>>62169
"I'm sure the children will be much happier having a new home than I was carrying around all that junk." Tracy says with a smile
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62174
62176 62184
>>62172
"Its been a long time, I forget the specifics, but basically he was killed because the GM didn't like Ga'ren's player and pulled some meta shit."
>>62168
Immediately upon doing so, Tracy snaps back to her old self. She has nothing.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62175
>>62173
Only Tracy can make that statement sound almost disgusting
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62176
62177
>>62174
"Fascinating. So how did you come to be?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62177
62179
>>62176
"Oh I was there the whole time! I was only an Intelligent Sword with a few bonuses back then, but I've been refined a wee times like I was the master sword n shit."
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62178
62187
At this point in the story, I would like to make a comment about devices. Have you ever seen a metal lathe? If you hadn't, would you have any idea what it does or how it operates? This is how it is with the machines in the strip-mall area of the tower. Its not that they're one machine designed to do a particular thing, its a variety of machines with a variety of purposes, all together which achieve a precise function.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62179
62185
>>62177
"So I know you're super sharp, you can talk, you can shoot fire, and you can cleave. What else can you do? Also... who made you then?"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62180
62181
I can't post pics for some reason
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62181
62183
>>62180
What is the error message?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62182
>>>/test/
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62183
62189
>>62181
There is none. Nothing happens when I click the box.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62184
>>62174
The mace was cursed...
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62185
62189
>>62179
"His name was Warzdid the Wondrous Mage Most Magnificent - a compatriot of Ga'ren's - after a long and rich campaign."

Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62186
62188
Where is everyone btw?
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62187
62188
>>62178
How does one learn to use them?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62188
62190 62192 62213
"Lets see, I can detect alignment, I'm light as a feather sometimes,..."
>>62186
... Somewhere once, in the stables of the tower ...
>>62187
Find yourself a professional. Someone who can take a 10 on a DC 35
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62189
62193 62194
9db23689f1cc94934957a05915b56de5dd349cf4e4ebc3775bf03b42869eb8cc.png
>>62185
"And they made you to be an intelligent sword? Did he want company?"

>>62183
This was the problem we had with the drag and drop system. You may have accidentally selected that, it may be something with your browser, or it may be a new problem caused by updates to the Javascript that have just been added. My guess is either you just didn't click something right, or there's something on your end. Are you using a phone?

Posting test image
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62190
>>62188
"Well I knew those...... I just forgot...."
Looks away in shame
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62192
62195
>>62188
What happened to the acorn?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62193
>>62189
I'm using a phone
It works on /test/
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62194
62199
>>62189
"Nae, it was so we could cause trouble to evil-doers! Since he had no magic and no steed, Warzdid figured he'd give him a unique advantage. Nobody expects the sword to *be* a character!"
In game terms, that allowed Warzdid's player to role-play shenanigens while Warzdid was memorizing spells and meta couldn't join in.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62195
62196
>>62192
Is it also in the stables?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62196
62197
>>62195
Yes, it was on the floor when Tracy struck it and then went temporarily insane. Its still there now.

XUORR
?
No.62197
62198
Spoilered
>>62196
*Destroys*
XUORR
?
No.62198
62200
[1d20 = 3]
>>62197

Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62199
62202
>>62194
"I see. Want to tell me more about yourself? About Aeons gone by?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62200
62201
>>62198
"You just don't learn do you?"
XUORR
?
No.62201
62202
[1d20 = 7]
>>62200
Tracy relentlessly continues her attempts to destroy the acorn.
What's it's hardness?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62202
62208
>>62199
"Aye lad, in time. In time. Now, fetch me some more booz! I hear they have a tap in this version of the tower!"
>>62201
No u
XUORR
?
No.62203
62204
[1d20 = 8]
>tfw no daggers to cut through wood
*Crushes with hooves*
XUORR
?
No.62204
62205
[1d20 = 17]
>>62203
Fuck you, tree egg!
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62205
62206
>>62204
The acorn disappears from Tracy's hooves.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62206
>>62205
*Snorts a tiny whisp of smoke*
"Grrr..!*
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62207
"Fucking white cunt is still around..!" Tracy curses, clearly put off after hearing Troll's voice
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62208
>>62202
"Uh... okay"

Trumpaladin heads towards the kitchen, and once there, retrieves whiskey from the tap
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62209
*sniffs ground, just making sure the acorn is gone*
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62210
62211
captain_ahab_by_arcanechroma-db69ims.jpg
Fucking acorn.
This isn't over.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62211
62212
6T0i2cQ.jpg
>>62210

Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62212
>>62211
Kek
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62213
>>62188
>Looks towards Lenos

On what check? Crafting or use magical device?
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62214
62215
Detect Good to sense traces of magick from that acorn.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62215
62216
>>62214
>Inb4 ded
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62216
>>62215
Like that'll stop me.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62217
62220
>>62173
*Constructs plaground, school and Gay marriage field behind orphanage*
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62218
62220
Gay marriage
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62219
Futbol
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62220
62221
>>62217
>>62218
Jej!
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62221
62223
>>62220
Haha...
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62222
2000px-Soccer_ball.svg.png
Truncated icosahedron
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62223
1tdl1kr-640x450.jpg
>>62221
He says Nervously
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62228
*takes birdies for a walk*
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62229
62230 62232
So whatever happened to the acorn?
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62230
62231 62232
>>62229
It "disappeared from her hooves", but did it ever reappear?
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62231
62232
>>62230
I'm going to kill that acorn.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62232
Troll Hyde.jpg
>>62229
>>62230
>>62231
She can't just keep getting away with it!
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62233
vm09gbufzc901.jpg
If it has hit points, you can break it. Nothing is indestructible.
I will find da wey.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62234
62279
Hey, Torc, remember to send Felicia back.
Anonymous
+rclB
?
No.62252
*feeds birdies*
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62254
*trains*
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62265
Fug, we're gonna have a lot of players...
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62266
62268 62276
*continues grinding in holodeck* for combat expertise
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62267
*Grinds in Holodeck for Weapon Focus*
Anonymous
+hx53
?
No.62268
62269
>>62266
*trains improved bull rush*
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62269
>>62268
Didn't he do that already with Tracy?
Learn Awesome Blow.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62270
*brushes birdies*
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62271
62272
>"Torcuil and Death sittin in a tree"
"Damn you"
>"K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
"What are you, 10?"
>"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Torcuil pushing a baby carriage."
"I hate you"
>"No you don't"
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62272
62273
>>62271
I love snek and torcs comedy act. Ever think about becoming a comic?
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62273
>>62272
Honestly? No.
Mainly cause I can't draw
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62274
*brushes birdies*
*Fixes their bows*
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62276
>>62266
*training regime abruptly changes to Spring Attack*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62278
62280 62281 62282 62285
Alright then, let's begin. When we last left off in any sort of story-line sense, the party was speeding in their variety of ways to Infernius' rescue/retrieval. Trump, Fae, Stix, Torcuil, Snek, and Tracy all stand before a thick set of vault doors, themselves in a room maybe 30'x30'. At the same time, Thez and Torcuil speed toward Infernius through the floor and underground structure of Cardashil via the ethereal plane, this time without the aid of flying midgits.

As the Double doors come forcefully to a halt, they can see the room is dark, apparently having no light source inside. A few dozen feet out, they can see the beginnings of remains, bits and pieces. Beyond that, there begin to be larger portions, legs and arms. Then torsos, then bodies. An eerie silence issues from the open doors.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62279
>>62234
What spell was used for this anyway? Was it Lesser Planar Binding?
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62280
>>62278
*Is still hiding behind rest of party as cover, hoping for a sneak attack*
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62281
>>62278
>"Uh, where's the idiot who feeds me?"

Meanwhile, on the ethereal plane

Torcuil (not being burdened with leprechauns) says something quite calmly and rationally to Thez.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62282
62289
>>62278
Cast Daylight into the room, if that is possible
Anonymous
v+pQf
?
No.62283
62284 62289
Isnt lenos with trump and tracy?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62284
>>62283
Yes, and Stix and Fae in the 30x30 room looking into the dark, opened room
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62285
>>62278
I forget do i have my items or not?
Anonymous
v+pQf
?
No.62286
62287 62288
Are there any stix or something rigid at least 2 feet long?
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62287
>>62286
Are you looking for a staff?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62288
>>62286
We have a pony named stix that is at least 2 feet long
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62289
62290 62291 62292 62293
>>62283
Yes, I forgot Lenos in the initial description.
>>62282
Beaming light of purest Footbal springs forth from Trump illuminating further into the room showing further in the amount of debris along into this room is excessive and massive in scale. So much so, that the way in is more of a path of the lowest wedge between two piles. The way forward is narrow and difficult to maneuver.
A *ding!* sound emits from all the assembled IDs.
In response to the sunlight rays that pierce the darkness so obviously a wave of screeching hiss sounds can be heard all over in the distance.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62290
>>62289
*reeeees at hissing*
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62291
62294
>>62289
Trumpaladin checks his ID with a move action, and Detects evil as a standard action. If both are not possible, check ID for the message
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62292
62299
>>62289
*Ducking for cover intensifies*
*Readies weapons*
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62293
62298 62299
>>62289
Stix readies an arrow.
“Well... something was not pleased”
mMD0+
?
No.62294
62299
[1d20 = 1]
>>62291
That Bitch has sent a message. It reads: "The only other way in is through an overhead chute, but that's restricted to corpses. I assumed you didn't want to enter that way."
Nothing in rage on the detection.

Anonymous
v+pQf
?
No.62295
62299
*seeing the light lenos quits looking for a stick or something similar and looks into the room the hissing noise came from*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62296
62302
The sound of scrambling over shifting and tumbling gore suddenly rumbles in the distance.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62297
>someone use detect undead before I fly at this thing.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62298
>>62293
Snek slithers up to Stix and lays behind him
>"Oh I wish I could talk to you fuckers. Where did that idiot go?"
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62299
62300 62301 62308
>>62293
>>62295
>>62294
>>62292
"It seems like we must go forward. Onwards"

Move forward 20 feet and Detect evil.

Fae moves forward to remain 5 feet besides Trumpaladin and detects undead in kind
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62300
>>62299
Tracy stays back, using Fae's large-sized body as just enough cover to hide.
... And waits to roll initiative.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62301
62303 62316
>>62299
Moves up beside the paladin.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62302
>>62296
*readys sword*
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62303
>>62301
Snek slowly slithers forward too
Anonymous
v+pQf
?
No.62304
62305
*sticks hands in pockets and slowly ambles behind everyone*
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62305
62306
>>62304
Snek looks at the cursed brownie and begins hissing
"Can you speak snake?"
Anonymous
v+pQf
?
No.62306
62307
>>62305
*hisses back* When its necessary
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62307
62309
>>62306
>"Oh thanks goodness. So, where's Torcuil? And what's the plan?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62308
62311
>>62299
The ceiling is vast, with a large track of some sort about 50' in the air running along the wall and inward in a grid pattern.
Suddenly forms start pepperg the radius of Trump's spell, humanoid and running forward in a savage motion being eerily quiet despite their numbers.
Anyone with darkvision exceeding 60' can interject a round activity prior to the humanoids appearing.
Anonymous
v+pQf
?
No.62309
62314
>>62307
Not sure where torc is other then that he is with Thez. As to the plan we are going to fibd and rescue that idiot of an apprentice of mine
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62311
62313
>>62308
>exceeding 60
Dammit..
Tracy draws her chain and holds it in her claw-hands, eadying for combat.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62313
62315 62316
>>62312
"Steady lad, I'm still a wee tipsy from the other night," Vandereim says to the suddenly more resplendent (and he was already shining like the sun) Trump.
>>62311
Tracy stands with Dark and Edgy, her clawed hands whirling her 60' golden spiked chain.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62314
>>62309
>"Hopefully he's having a better time than me"
Snek draws his Luger and prepares
What's the damage roll/critical on the lugers?
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62315
62316 62318
>>62313
Did Fae's spell confirm they were undead?
*Readies for combat, eyes and ears open, nostrils flared (gore doesn't bother her that much) trying to sense what's approaching*
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62316
62317 62318
>>62313
"Well, we're back into the heat right now. Maybe this will help you."
Trumpaladin removes a flask of grain alcohol from his suit, and pours some in Vanderiem's mouth
"Looks like you're gonna have some more fun today"

>>62315
At the risk of meta gaming, I'm under the impression that all enemies are now beyond the range of effect for Detect spells

>>62301
"Are you sure you're up for this? Anyways, I must say that that bitch mentioned the existence of a chute specifically for corpses... makes me wonder what goes on in this city"
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62317
>>62316
“I suppose we will find out he answer to both soon enough.”
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62318
62320 62325
>>62315
Moderate undead auras penetrate Fae's
detection radius at the same time the humanoids do.
>>62316
Good of you lad.

I have Trump 20' in, Fae 15' in, Lenos at the door, Tracy is hiding? and Snek would probably be at the opposite end of the door. Stix is in the room with his bow ready, am I forgetting anyone
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62319
62321 62324
Otherwise, roll for initiative.

Torcuil and Thez I will get to in a moment.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62320
>>62318
Let's have Fae to Trumpaladin's right side, also 20 feet in, if there is enough room abreast to allow for that. I think Stix said he also moved forward, though that is less than certain
ed/oZ
?
No.62321
[1d20+6 = 8]
[1d20 = 18]
>>62319
Rolling. Fae is the one with +6 and Trumpaladin is the one with no modifier
69J36
?
No.62322
[1d20 = 12]
>"I wish I wasn't so squishy."
Initiative
v+pQf
?
No.62323
[1d20 = 6]

Tzjcc
?
No.62324
[1d20 = 7]
>>62319

XUORR
?
No.62325
62326
[1d20+7 = 18]
>>62318
"Oh great, more corpses.." Tracy grumbles unenthusiastically.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62326
62327
Really.gif
>>62325
>+7
She's got a +4 dex modifier. Not +7. And She doesn't have improved initiative
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62327
>>62326
She has 20 Dex, plus Improved Reaction.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62328
62335
Correct, Stix is next to Trump, presumably opposite Fae, or potentially in between.
I have the starting order as Trump/Tracy, Snek, Stix, and Lenos

Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62329
The creatures are 30 away now. Their gaunt, pale, and leathery skin stretched tight across shrivelled torsos and limbs.
QBAsf
?
No.62330
62332 62336 62337
It is I, DEATHBLOOM!
\r
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62331
62334
Behind those, scores more forms break the detection radius, from all conceivable direction. they're travelling at full speed in a rush.
v+pQf
?
No.62332
[1d20 = 16]
>>62330
Just read along for the time being gm will let you know when your character is introduced
Anonymous
v+pQf
?
No.62333
Forgot to delet the dice from the email feild
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62334
>>62331
Trumapaladin readies a full action attack for when they close in range, and Fae does the same
XUORR
?
No.62335
62338
[4d20 = 38]
>>62328
How many of them visible? Is the door behind them in sight?
Tracy lashes out with her chain at the closest one she sees, all the while looking for the way past the horde.
Anonymous
aMl60
?
No.62336
>>62330
Howdy.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62337
>>62330
Your character will be introduced once we resolve the current situation. Please enjoy for the next period and take the time to observe the format.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62338
>>62335
Did she kill it? Can she cleave?
QBAsf
?
No.62339
[1d20 = 5]

mMD0+
?
No.62340
[2d4+5 = 12]
Tracy hits 3 of them with her chain, since its a reach weapon.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62341
62342
The other 30 or so visible remain unharmed, while 3 of them have reasonable gashes.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62342
>>62341
Are they holding their ground or charging?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62343
62344 62345 62346
As they run into combat range, their straggly hair locked into a giant afro everyone at the perimeter gets an attack of opportunity. That's right, I forgot that aspect of the idea. Their skin is not sheet white, its black.
ed/oZ
?
No.62344
62347
[2d20 = 30]
>>62343
Attack of opportunity Trump
Attack of Opportunity Fae

Trumpaladin to Fae and Stix
"Were these victims of the flamethrowers? Their skin appears darker"
XUORR
?
No.62345
62347
[1d20 = 10]
>>62343
Oh god dammit...
Brad, you've got like +10 Charisma, right? Try to turn them.
Rolling to attack whatever attacks her.
Tzjcc
?
No.62346
62365
[1d20 = 17]
>>62343
Stix’ attack of opportunity
“I hope not.”
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62347
62348 62349
>>62344
Both Trump and Fae (will, on her turn) destroy the first available target, Trump getting an automatic Cleave attempt.
>>62345
Knowing that sneak attacks are useless against undead, Tracy double-stabs the first available. She's behind Trump/Fae? Is she ahead of or behind Stix or behind?
ed/oZ
?
No.62348
[1d20 = 10]
>>62347
Huzzah! Cleave
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62349
62350
>>62347
She's as far back as the range of her chain allows, behind him.
Can she take a 5 foot step back?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62350
62351
>>62349
Tracy Takes a step back, Cleaving a second black. Combat reflexes?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62351
62355
>>62350
Yes. Her dex is +5.
69J36
?
No.62352
62353 62354 62355
[2d8+2 = 14]
[1d20 = 20]
Gonna go ahead and roll Snek's attack.
He targets the nearest... Thing.
Anonymous
Tzjcc
?
No.62353
>>62352
Nice one!
69J36
?
No.62354
[1d10 = 10]
>>62352
>20
Oh yeah. That triggers an icy burst.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62355
62356 62357
>>62351
Not cleave rather, attack of opportunity.
>>62352
Capping one in the shoulder, and then in the face, Snek drops one of the charging creatures. He thp thps the air in satisfaction looking comically murderous in his Pinochet hat and sunglasses.

Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62356
62358
19247710_1373607779374204_8591524334601606607_n.png
>>62355
The chain should also have infinite AoOs, iirc.

Snek is best reptile.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62357
62360
>>62355
>Happy 'thp thp'-ing intensifies
>"Ha, already a better shot than the wizard."
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62358
62359
>>62356
Not infinite, it depends on the dex modifier. A 20 would be required to get a cleave just so you know, for those who haven't gone or have combat reflexes
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62359
>>62358
'k
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62360
>>62357
Because shits and giggles, let's say Torc was scrying Shek:
1) out of worry
2) to distract himself from Thez's flying
3) their dialogue is fun
"HOW?"
>"Read it and weap. One hit, one kill. No luck, pure skill."
"Bullshit, that was all luck"
>"Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better."
Tzjcc
?
No.62361
62362
[1d20 = 20]
Stix fires an arrow at the freaks before him
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62362
>>62361
>headshot
Another black goes skidding to the ground
mMD0+
?
No.62363
[3d20 = 29]
Meanwhile, Infernius is being jumped down upon from above. Roll is a non-combative grapple, with a +2 bonus cuz from above.
Anonymous
XUORR
?
No.62364
62367
Can Tracy attach again now?
mMD0+
?
No.62365
62366
Oekaki.png
[1d8+2 = 4]
>>62346
An additional black has an arrow sticking from its chest
Trump did get the additional attack, I just misspoke when I called it a cleave. He still has 2 attacks and Fae has 1. When doing so, are they attacking the same targets as before, or different ones?

ed/oZ
?
No.62366
62370
[1d20 = 16]
[2d20 = 13]
>>62365
Rolling for the last round, two attacks Trump and one Fae. Unless this is a new round
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62367
>>62364

XUORR
?
No.62368
62369
[4d20 = 58]
Tracy lashes out at the next nearest black
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62369
>>62368
"Bucking shambling porch monkeys, I didn't come here to re-kill corpses all night. How do we get past these things?" Tracy hisses, as she pierces through another black
"Is that bull even still in one piece?"
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62370
62373 62374
>>62366
Hit for Fae, one for Trump. At the same time Tracy flails at the first and then the second black, getting a cleave attempt to kill the second one.
As the advancing black line closes more than half of them show damage, however behind them is a line of 2/row, then three/row after that and so on; each level of separation showing more volume per half-circumference ring. Those outside the door are about to get mobbed, and those inside the door have a moment to decide what to do. Stix and Snek get ranged attacks.

69J36
?
No.62372
[2d8+2 = 10]
[1d20+11 = 25]
>"GET PHYSICALLY REMOVED!"
Tzjcc
?
No.62373
62375
[1d20 = 16]
>>62370
Stix takes another shot at the closest one
“We seem to be overwhelmed! What’s the plan?”
XUORR
?
No.62374
[1d20 = 17]
>>62370
Cleav'n
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62375
>>62373
"I got this. Just you wait"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62377
62378
It's getting late...
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62378
62379
>>62377
Would pet, but she's too far away
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62379
>>62378
Keep one hand free to turn.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62381
62382
Will y'all be available to play tonight?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62382
62383
>>62381
I'll be available to resume in less than 4 hours, and having gotten 13 hours of sleep I should be far more present and effective
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62383
>>62382
Great. Hope to have a fun session.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62384
62385 62386 62392 62393 62418 62452
We left off yesterday with the advance party being swarmed from three sides by blacks, the lot of them slamming into Trump, Stix, and Fae, others leaping over and colliding with Tracy. From Lenos', Snek's, and Tracy's perspective, the three of them were partially enveloped by a mass of countless blacks hissing and screaming abominably. Running at a frenzied pace they quickly filled in behind one another and reached and climbed on top of and over one another.
I could roll it out, but it involves about 16 slam attack rolls and 16 grapple checks just for the advancing line. Besides, that's not what happens.
As the advancing wave of blacks surrounds and gets just within arm's reach a sense-numbing crack cuts through the scene, and from the party's perspective, everything goes black.
Thez, coming to just beyond Infernius' empathic link, braces for one final jump before releasing the etherealness she has on herself and Torcuil. Phasing through the roof of the oversized warehouse of gore, two things immediately alert her attention. The first is that even though hearing is generally muted by the constant wind in the ethereal plane, she was certain she heard a sort of "bang" sound, and that her load had just gotten lighter. The second thing she noted, specifically the one that distracted her from engaging airwalk some 25 feet above the top of a large mound of bodies on which scrambled 3-4 blacks searching vigorously for something, was that she couldn't detect Infernius anymore. And so she went tumbling into a pile of corpses surrounded by walking corpses in a warehouse full of corpses.

Meanwhile,... or perhaps I should say later on,...
Trump, Fae, Tracy, Torcuil, Stix, Snek, Infernius, and Lenos collectively appear with a <CRACK> in an place that they were not just moments ago. It is a desolate windswept place, the skies darkened and wasted desert all around. The only visible thing nearby is a large series of painted signs and bulletin boards. The whole of it seems vaguely reminiscent of the MLP season 5 finale where Twilight shows Glimmer the future.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62385
62387
>>62384
>"Oh hey, it's my idiot. Where are we you magic loving fuck."
"I could say the same to you. As for where we are... I haven't a clue."
Snek slithers over to Torc keeping his Luger at the ready, as Torc readys his staff of power.

Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62386
62396
>>62384
... Were they too big for Brad to turn, even with like +10 charisma?
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62387
62388 62389 62394
>>62385
The whole place is buffered by a wind, less severe but as constant as that of the Ethereal plane, but no one seems to be around. Next to the signs is a large path, its self only slightly less desolate than the ground on either side. A non-penalty inducing chill runs through everyone, as the wind quickly saps excess heat.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62388
>>62387
"... What the fuck is it this time?!" Tracy curses, looking around in confusion
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62389
62390 62391 62396
>>62387
Tracy goes up to the signs.
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62390
>>62389
and inspects them
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62391
>>62389
Torc and Snek follow suit
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62392
>>62384
Well
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62393
>>62384
>she heard a sort of "bang" sound, and that her load had just gotten lighter
RIP Torc...
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62394
62395
>>62387
>A non-penalty inducing chill runs through everyone, as the wind quickly saps excess heat.
Trumpaladin is now grateful to wear two suits and a cloak
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62395
>>62394
*poofs out fluff*
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62396
62397 62398 62402 62403 62405
>>62386
Not too big, too many. Brad's maximum HD damage roll is 36. Plus, he would have had to do that last round.
>>62389
Its a map of sorts, but none of the locations on it are familiar, aside from some consistent geographical aspects. Sparintenar, Cardishore, Krenshal, and most notably Port Barry are nowhere to be seen. What is listed is a number of different colored fires, slave detainment facilities, some strange Grove called Bohemian, and a strange place called Dubai. Toward the bottom there are a series of wanted posters, several of which bear curious likenesses.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62397
62400 62401
>>62396
I thought he had only just gotten an attack of opportunity as they came within 60 feet? I was going to do it first chance
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62398
>>62396
>Grove called Bohemian
~Spooky.
Tracy takes down and inspects the Wanted posters.
Anonymous
W1wmd
?
No.62399
*grumbles to self* what did that she demon monk do now
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62400
>>62397
Nah, technically I gave you an extra chance even, when they got to 30'. With their speed they could run at 90'/round at only 3x
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62401
>>62397
Should've just said football, desu.
Anonymous
69J36
?
No.62402
62406
>>62396
Torc inspects the posters while Snek checks the map some more
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62403
>>62396
Well, I guess Trumpaladin - when he finally mosey's up to the sign to examine it, sees the name "Dubai" and figures it's the only thing he recognizes, and then begins to walk towards "Dubai" as indicated by the map, with Fae
Anonymous
W1wmd
?
No.62404
62406
*begins studying thw map to see id he recegnizes any land marks
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62405
>>62396
"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.. unless we are; I've never been.." Tracy says, tripping over hoo-man euphemisms as she flips through the posters in her hands.
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62406
62409 62414 62433
>>62404
The only recognizable location is the Durpistan Ruins, which is listed as off limits to the west.
>>62402
As for the posters there are a number of them, most of which are irrelevant. What are however is that there's one for each of you, with a pretty good likeness for each. The last known location is unknown. Next to yours is one for Thez, and one for Kiynen as well, with the last known location being Durpistan.
Anonymous
W1wmd
?
No.62407
62408
*grumbles about the small price on the wanted poster for himself* Trump we should head for durpistan ruins and see id we can track down the damn monk
ed/oZ
?
No.62408
>>62407
"With how exotic these surroundings are, I think you are being very optomistic if you think we can find her from Durpistan. I think it may do us well to go to a populated location - to figure out where we are and what is going on."
\r
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62409
62411 62415
>>62406
>Durpistan Ruins
"Hmmm.. I meant to give killy a visit.."
>one for Kiynen
"Wait, Killy's on the lamb? Why?"
*realizes they left her in Durpistan alone atop a mountain of corpses*
"..Oh..."

Tracy folds the remaining wanted posters and puts them in her pocket.
She takes out her bag of dust.
"Alright, everyone line up for random comical disguises."
Anonymous
W1wmd
?
No.62410
62413
Gm does the wamted poster of lenos show his dragon form?
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62411
>>62409
"I have no desire to see that dragon ever again"
Trumpaladin says
Anonymous
W1wmd
?
No.62412
62413 62414
If i remember correctly there was a mine with lots of gems in durpistan. We need money to start tracking down the monk
Anonymous
mMD0+
?
No.62413
62415
>>62410
No
>>62412
The mine is listed with several strangely named encampments of sorts surrounding it.
Anonymous
ed/oZ
?
No.62414
62415 62416
>>62406
How does Trumpaladin look in his poster? Is his hair charming? Does his armor shimmer under the light? Does he have a smug expression on his face?

>>62412
"We couldn't get that mine to work when we were there. The first order of business should be 'what the hell is going on.' I think we have some money. Not a lot, but some. So we should find living people and ask them"
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62415
62419
>>62409
"I don't recognize this place.. but I know Durpistan. If Killy's in trouble, it's us who put her there.." Tracy says, with a ghost of guilt in her tone
>>62413
"Wait, I don't recognize these.." Tracy says, narrowing her eyes
>>62414
"Infernius pulled an entire cart's worth of gems out of there in one day. It's definitely a hotbed.
Besides, I don't recognize any of these other places...." she goes on, with a hint of discomfort

"And weren't we just about to get gang-raped by corpses five minutes ago?! What the fuck just happened to us?!"
Anonymous
W1wmd
?
No.62416
62417 62419
>>62414
The monks last known location was durpistan we should see if there is any sign of her there. Then she can explain what the fuck is going on.
Infernius can you sense her?
Mrs. Sentry
XUORR
?
No.62417
62418 62421
>>62416
Infernius isn't with them.
Thez