/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
I hope it will work as intended without issues.
Please report any issues you encounter in /qa/ or the "New Code" thread on /mlpol/.
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

CojBfiOXEAARt9m.png
vector__hydra_8_by_estories-d7iv725.png
6936720ac1b5fbb9c8139674ba211a0f-db4nmv9.png
Gaming Night Phase 3
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1799
The latest segment of our little adventure begins with the party frozen stiff,... because we ended it on a still-frame. Trump is bleeding and bruised, with an almost unnoticeable limp, while Tracy is still shuddering from Trump's ill placed hand earlier. Thez is nearby flicking giant-brain from her shoulder, while Giga-Torcuil - essentially a giant bearded scotsman in a plaid robe - wrestles with a 7-headed hydra (and losing I might add).
By the way, had I remembered that there was a hydra in MLP, I'd have used imagery much sooner.
Crap, wrong image.
There. So that, except with 7 heads, and most of them have a grip on Torcuil's 'not suited for wrestling with hydras' forearms. He's a bit of a bleeder it looks like.

For those not in the know, this is the continuation of a hybrid Dungeons and Dragons campaign which has been modified to suit anonymous image-boards. New players are always welcome, please just announce your interest in playing and we'll figure it out as we go.
Lurkers are welcome, please don't be disruptive. ^_^
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.1802
1804
Wait. Why am I bleeding and bruised.

Also, do to changes in rules, I don't think I am allowed to namefag anymore, except with my discord/site name
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1803
As motion resumes for our players,... motion does not resume for our players. What does happen is that the Hydra resumes snapping and tearing at Torcuil, but he almost immediately falls backward as though he's no longer moving,... because curiously he finds himself unable to move. Tracy also finds herself stuck in that pose of ecstacy , unable to break free of some form of magic that appears to suddenly be operating.
Only Trump and Thez seem unaffected by this sudden change,... oh and the Hydra too.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1804
1806
>>1802
You got smacked good and proper last session.
Wait wut? Namefag/discord wut?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1805
Besides, we're savvy, ur the guy who keeps saying what Trump is doing
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.1806
1807
>>1804
So... how injured am I?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1807
As Torcuil falls over sideways, the Hydra looks around for impending threats, before turning for a moment to look behind it. You can't see what its looking at, but for a moment it flinches. Its seven heads scream and it begins to charge away from the group, before with a sudden jerk collapses, dead.
As the dust settles, a <cli-cli-click, cli-cli-click> can be heard slowly making its way toward the now settled battlefield. An enormously tall and weirdly slender figure begins to appear through the dust, it stands approximately 20' tall. It can't be made out, but the top appears bulbous and awkward while the rest is slender and insectile.
>>1806
I'd put you at 55%. You're not going to incur any penalties except movement, until healed that is.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1808
nao.png
Pic is clearing. Dark red are bodies, black is new figure, colors correspond to characters (giant brown cuz I don't have plaid as a color Xp)
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1809
As the figure steps more fully into view, you can see that the figure is actually two. Walking around at about 12' tall is a slender and wickedly barbed, evil corrupted, praying mantis on steroids lookin' thing, robotically prodding its way along. At the end of several of its legs are wickedly jagged claws and it has a sinister air about it.
On its shoulders stands an orc.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1810
Thez breaks into hysterical laughter
"You STILL have that thing! That's too good! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
The orc is not amused. He stands at about 6'5", and is garbed in traditional orcish shamanic attire (beads, bones, feathers, that kinda shit). Though clearly aged and weathered, his muscles are finely chiseled almost as though of stone. He gazes a perma-glare across the settled battlefield.
"You. Explain yourself." He says to Thez.
wiBf2
?
No.1811
[1d20 = 15]
>Thez's eye twitches
Now hold on a sec. I know this is weird and you're feeling familiar 'cuz you recognize me but everything else is weird, but that doesn't mean,....
He cuts her off in a sweeping, dramatic gesture:
"If you won't do as I command, then DIE!"
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1812
A small green beam fires from his finger and bounces harmlessly off of her.

Apparently, that was supposed to have worked.

"You're still not done with that, are you?" she boringly observes.
He gathers from within and about himself, does a crazy song and dance and from his hand bursts forth a shower of flame that immediately extinguishes its self as soon as it makes contact with her.
She yawns prolongedly.
"Look here zombie-fist, if you wanna have a go, lets do this, otherwise the alcohol-computer is online," Thez shrugs.
wiBf2
?
No.1813
[1d20 = 6]
The orc jumps from his crazy-bug-mount, makes a gesture toward Thez, and begins to chant.
The bug slowly advances on her in a weird sideways-forward advance before one of its largely apparent (it has so many) eyes fires a red beam at her.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1814
Thez easily sidesteps the creatures red beam of hate, and calmly closes distance.
"You know I'm gonna break it right?" she taunts the orc as she enters a ready stance.
From his back, the orc produces a wicked staff that looks like a chunk of 6' farming fencepost. He then drives the staff of weird metal agains the ground, the section he was holding turns into a finely wrapped grip, while the remainder turns into an obviously-magicked 4' flanged and barbed and burred and wtfe'd monster-club of metal doom.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1815
As his black mantis-thing slowly flanks Thez, he readies his ridiculously abstract bar-mace.
>Plz note: during cinematics, die rolls are DM-in person (on my kitchen table).

The orc closes into striking range.

Thez - attack of opportunity (due to orc's advance into her threatened area). Ready stance
(at this point I am going to depict some of the finer points/maneuvers of combat), attacking incoming attacks (-4 to attack called shots).
Orc rages, and is surrounded by swirling magic (divine power, atk bonus up major).
wiBf2
?
No.1816
[1d20 = 1]
Mantis-creature fires a grey-ish beam at Thez which
wiBf2
?
No.1817
[1d100 = 88]

wiBf2
?
No.1818
[3d20 = 44]
Fails as the creature stumbles on some random debris.
Thez maintains ready stance.
Orc does a song and dance and doubles in size.
To clarify, the orc is now about 15' tall. He carries a 4.5'diameter wicked bar-mace of mauling which he menacingly waves at/around Thez (who is still bored) before attacking.
wiBf2
?
No.1819
[1d100 = 23]

wiBf2
?
No.1820
[1d100 = 74]
His first swing misses as she vaults over it, the second she spins underneath, and the third squarely connects, concussively striking at her lower and upper extremeties a the same time, such that several dislocations can be seen as her body contorts.

But then the Thez that can be seen getting brutalized and the Thez that is standing curiously behind the orc, watching the orc brutalize 'the Thez' become apparent. The brutalized Thez slides apart as though made of shadowy sand.
wiBf2
?
No.1821
[4d8+31 = 48]
[1d20 = 1]

wiBf2
?
No.1822
That didn't work
wiBf2
?
No.1823
[4d8 = 25]

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1824
"You've been slacking on your melee skills, Slag"
Thez chides before golf-swinging 'Slag' about 51' away into a tree-line (with her broom).
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1825
After a moment of satisfaction, Thez turns to Trump, Tracy, and Torcuil (who is on his side, but can see her).
"That's Slag. I'm probably gonna have to rough him up for the next hour or so. Please, for your safety, go inside the pyramid so I can proper stomp this ugly motherfucker.
>Thez beams a smile before dispelling the magical hold on Torcuil and Tracy.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1826
1857
nao.png
Slag stands up from the edge of the tree-line, clearly enraged by being so unceremoniously sent flying. His strange mantis looks at him, unsure how to proceed, its arms waving menacingly in the air at Thez. He makes a quick gesture in her direction and performs another song and dance, this one causing small black flames to erupt acoss his arms, increasing the air of darkness around him.

Thez - Ready stance
Slag - Free action - direct mantis; cast unholy aura.
Mantis - Fire cold beam

Thez fails(?!) her saving throw, and is hit with a beam that causes small ice crystals to grow across the surface of the strike point, and she winces visibly, but is otherwise unmoved.

Thez - Ready stance - Dimension Door on successful attack. Charge 'Juuken'
Slag - Barbarian Rage
Mantis - Close distance and full attack

She holds up her left hand beckoning Slag to 'come get some', as he starts to Hulk out. The mantis closes on Thez's side. She voluntarily forfeits her attack of opportunity and the mantis unleashes a barrage of attacks swiping once, twice, a third time, then it attempts to bite her, swipes yet again before zeroing in on her with its eyes.
She smiles.
As the creature fires another beam, this one yellow and arcing with electricity, Thez vanishes from her spot and the beam passes harmlessly through. She appears simultaneously in the air behind the Mantis, and strikes it in the back of the head.
"JUUKEN"
As she strikes it, the Mantis' head explodes as though hit by a cannonball. The insect begins to flail around and swipe at the air before curling up on its self and becoming motionless.
"I told you I was gonna break it,..." She goads as Slag, his over-the-top chunk of angry murder in hand, charges her in a bloodthirsty rage.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1827
1830
So, we're just watching this?
>*clamps down*
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1829
Thez - Ready Dimension Door; Strike any incoming attacks, wait for opportunity
Slag - Full Round Attack
As he gets faster and faster, he attempts a particularly aggressive strike.

His speed and strength visibly augmented, Slag rashly swings (almost) wildly and without coordination, while Thez playfully dances around the battlefield. One swing after another connects with either air or the ground (He gets 4 when he's raged).

Thez - Rabbit stance, stunning fist, sweep
Slag - Full Round Attack

A second round of swings brings him no closer to even hitting her, let alone doing damage. Still, he shows no signs of tiring.
"Should I even bother using my fists? I know, I think its time for some rabbit-style!" She begins a fluid motion with her hands and feet, ultimately ending in a low crouch with one leg extended to the side, her arms held above her head like bunny ears. Slag lets out a blood-curdling roar and brings his bar-mace down upon her head, or starts to that is.
Upon lifting the mace over his head she did a quick little hop forward, bringing her body forward leading with her now crouched legs,... which both then kick forward in a blow that successfully knocks all available wind from his body, and jars him enough to cause him to drop his weapon and double over. Landing in a crouch next to him, her tail whips out and sweeps his feet out from under him landing him on his back in an undignified heap. The wind is still knocked out from him, so he loses any further action this round.
"You must realize by now that with the size of that thing, there's only two ways you can come at me. And now your bug is dead,...." she laments. "But MINE'S not!" she brightens and pulls a small fly-pin from her hair, which she throws to the ground.
Slag grabs his mace and begins to climb unsteadily to his feet, as the fly-pin grows to a length of about 9'lx4'wx4'h, wearing a gilt-covered saddle. As he readies his weapon, she steps on the fly which takes off immediately, but not before he fails to land another two blows.
The fly flies up about 20 feet, just outside his available range, where she just stands there dispassionately waiting for his autistic rage to wear off.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1830
>>1827
For the moment. You're welcome to interact/input at any time. Slag comes from an Orc/Barbarian tribe where dominance is established through combat. Though he always loses, he always tries to put her in her place.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1831
Before I go on, a note about ready-moves. Instant actions (pointing, saying something) can be done at any time, and a player can assign a number (not excessive) of ready moves during combat, though only one instant spell is allowed per round. So saying, Thez uses a strategy of readying a dimension door spell, while maintaining a stance from which she will strike any incoming melee attack. The effect is that she blocks any attacks that she can't outright dodge (assuming she has enough attacks per round) and upon a blow landing she releases the dimension door spell, avoiding any damage.
Battle monks are haxx.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1832
Normal actions are essentially 2/round except attacks, and except spells (1/round only). More than one attack per round requires a full round attack, which attacks with all available (unless otherwise desired). Some spells also require a full round to complete, but those are less common. Also, to cover a large distance (30y or more) takes a full round.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1833
Players are not required to be that specific with combat, but are certainly encouraged to at leisure. It allows for a slightly more dynamic combat, where characters can in some ways anticipate their opponent's move and counter it strategically rather than only by a chance die roll.
This is especially useful with mages, where a timely dispel can be the difference between lulz and burning.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1834
Concluding the cinematic fight:
Slag, unable to reach Thez during the last few moments of his rage, thrashes at the ground around him with his weapon before observably returning to himself, his breaths becoming labored and his posture one of obvious fatigue. Still holding her fly, she rotates around its thorax-vagina so that she appears seated on it, but inverted and on its belly.
"Are you doooooooone yet?" she cutely teases.
Even more furious at his disgraceful display, Slag's eyes shoot darts at her before he finally decided he has had enough. With a sharp glance toward Torcuil, Trump, and Tracy (hey, trip T's), he storms toward the pyramid.
"Don't mind him, ever since he first showed up he's been all "Die!" and "I command you!" and "Silence!". I get the impression he is used to being in charge, but here NO one is in charge!" She says looking now at the T's, her ponytail dangling upside down 'above' her head. "Anyway, I'm gonna get busy bringing these things inside," she indicates the recent corpses of the giants and hydra (incidentally, there's still zombie corpses littering the area,... just thought I'd mention). "Trump and Torcuil could use some medical attention, and I should be done by then".
For the next (undisclosed amount of time) Thez will be seen occasionally whoof(that's the Dimension door btw, think Nightcrawler from X-men)-ing around the corpses, and slowly dismantling them. First she collects all the armor from the giants, then she starts harvesting resources from the hydra (scales, teeth, claws, choice bones, etc.). As the last rays of sunlight disappear over the horizon, there is now several piles of neatly sorted items over by the workshop.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1835
1836
The giants didn't have much on them except for their armor (for those that did), but that in and of its self is huge (not only cuz giants either). There are now sufficient stores of metal to craft any sort of melee weapon or armor you would want. The Hydra however, is where its at. The scales of a Hydra grant damage reduction to whatever armor they are applied to, and the teeth can be used to augment bladed melee weapons. What's more, the smell of cooked hydra emanates from the mess hall, in addition to a large (several cows worth) pile of meat (as a commodity or w/e) thats now being stored in the walk-in.
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.1836
1837
>>1835
Isn't Hydra blood deadly poison? Hercules tipped his arrows in it to instant-kill several monsters.
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.1837
1838
>>1836
I won't be nit-picky though....
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1838
1839
lol.jpg
>>1837
Well, not as specified by the listing in the Monster's Manual, but (whoosh) yes, poisonous (plz note, poison use without poison skill can have consequences ^_^). Thez didn't know that in any event, so its all still outside in a pile of hydra.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1839
>>1838
>not saying Tracy wouldn't have such skill, just leaving it out there as a cautionary
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1840
1841
>*continues to savor the moment*
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1841
>>1840
Thez notices Tracy watching the overall proceedings. She says "You're a little banged up yourself, you want a healing potion?"
>offers a small vial of bluish liquid
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1842
Incidentally, if you're wondering where she is pulling/putting everything from/to, she is wearing a small hand-crossbow quiver at the base of her tail that is of a particularly useful and spacious variety.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1843
1844
Has Trumpadin moved yet?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1844
1845
>>1843
I had assumed he is communing with Football now
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1845
1846
>>1844
Alright. Give me a few hours to get some work done.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1846
>>1845
At your leisure, I've storied it back to 'base' so I'll just be lurking unless inspired
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.1847
1848
Doesn't Football give Trump the power to heal himself and others?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1848
>>1847
It does, and himself.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1849
1850
>we started 18 hours ago
Shit im laggin
Give me a min to read whats happened

Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.1850
1851
>>1849
You new to the game?
Torcuil
cFnno
?
No.1851
1852
>>1850
OH SHIT I DONT HAVE MY FLAG
Nah its PrinceAnon here, just traveling
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.1852
1853 1855
>>1851
Want me to change your flag?
Torcuil
cFnno
?
No.1853
1854
>>1852
You.. you can do that?
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.1854
1855
>>1853
He can. He's a mod.
Torcuil
cFnno
?
No.1855
>>1854
Ah
>>1852
Sure if you'd be kind enough

Ill be back at about 9
RO8h1
?
No.1856
[1d20 = 10]
It looks like I'll have to be a gladiator for quite a while before I can have my happily ever after.
What buffs could I get from making a killer outfit out of that hyrdra/giant skin?
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.1857
>>1826
Is there a codebook I can use for those attack patterns?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1858
1859
So when we startin?
Mrs Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1859
1860
>>1858
It's on cinematic mode, so you can do shit now, I guess.
You might want to start by healing your character at the football shrine

*Proceeds to scrape giant skin*
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1860
>>1859
Good idea
>slowly crawls to football shite with hydra teeth sticking out of leg
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.1861
So I guess Trump uses his football powers to heal himself
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1862
1863 1874
*Grumbles to self while prepping giant's leather*
"Fucking purple bitch, sticking us all in an endless gladiator tournament..! I'm going to have to reschedule the ceremony..."
*dissects hydra's head for brains*
"I think purple is more of my color.."
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1863
1864
>>1862
Speaking of "salvaging" shit
Is there anything magical thats part of/on the hydra?
I want something to show for this shit
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.1864
1865
>>1863
Kek's female form is Snek (Heket, actually). Perhaps materials harvested from the body would be of use for idolic or alchemical purposes.
Use your imagination.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1865
1868
>>1864
Yooo...
Tracy can you get me some bones, scales, and maybe a bit of blood?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1866
1869
Sorry fam, took a short nap. Reviewing latest
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.1867
1871 1878
*Glares in annoyance*
"Come and get it yourself, dumb frog-summoner!"
It's all sitting in neat piles. Try googling it to look up magic/symbolic uses of snake body parts.
*Abandons giant's hide and trots off to sharpening room*
"Useless junk. Didn't help the last guy who wore it one bit..."
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1868
1878
>>1865
There's enough bones and scales that you can have some without really affecting the number. I mean as a resource I'll let you know when expended,... but you could probably pull off 3 suits of hydra plate before running out, and you've only got one armor wearer. So yeah, go nuts.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1869
1872
>>1866
No problem "fam" Am I cool now?

Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1870
1872 1878 21563
1492367726806.gif
can i join?you goys got a char sheet?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1871
>>1867
I keep forgetting my name...
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1872
1873
>>1869
You are no longer full of little holes and teeth.
>>1870
What kinda character?
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1873
1875
>>1872
minotuar?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1874
>>1862
Trump successfully heals himself also.

During cinematics, you can just declare "Heals self" and poof, its only during actual combat/ongoing game that I'm gonna be more particular.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1875
1876
>>1873
Hmmmm. Interesting. Class?
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1876
1877
>>1875
cleric/crusader?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1877
1881
>>1876
Soo,... Lawful Good?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1878
1879 1880
>>1870
>char sheet
Honestly we're pretty much winging it at this point
But I have no objections to you joining
>>1867
>>1868
Ohh I have an idea
Snakes where used by Isis to get Ra's true name
Also cleopatra dies using snakes sticking to the egyptian theme
Do we need to interogate anyone?

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1879
>>1878
Not at the moment. Last living contact was the giants, and that was half a day previous. Good thinking though.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1880
1882 1883
>>1878
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/308848486923177220/
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1881
1884 1885
1497861134510.png
>>1877
chaotic good
i wanna genocide the zebras
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1882
>>1880
Nice.
Yeah, quick reiteration: Everything is a resource. ^_~
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1883
>>1880
My nigga
Lets see
>renewal and change
Does this mean I can use them for healing and transformation?
>hoards the scales
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1884
1886
>>1881
What a magnificent pali. It is done. So when you say minotaur, you mean "Mlp-world" or no?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1885
1887 1889
>>1881
As the resedential meme wizard I must do it
ALL HAIL THE GLORIUS DIGITS
DOWM WITH THE ZIGGERS

Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1886
1888 1891
716px-Iron_Will_glare_S02E19.png
>>1884
of course

Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1887
>>1885
>Pony Rogue
>Scottish Meme Wizard
>A Padalin of Trump
>A Minotaur Cleric
What a goddamm team
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1888
1890 1894
>>1886
Do they have a preferred weapon? Other then that (and a name) we can run with this. Let me grab some pasta.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1889
1502138697937.jpg
>>1885
EIN ARYANE
EIN PONIREICH
EIN PONI
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1890
>>1888
Nice trips,
Mmmmhh pasta
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1891
1892 1895
>>1886
K. Alright, you find yourself in a room. You're not entirely sure how you got there, and its relatively bare. The walls are an opaque glass, with what appears to be a sliding door. There is no furniture except for a chest of the same glassy material, and the bed you find yourself on.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1892
>>1891
Oh kek
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1893
1896
No spoilers
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1894
1896 1897
All you need is this bad boy its the zweihander _bac9aaa4ab0801c26c448d127dbcb635.png
>>1888
a zweihander
my name is infernius
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1895
>>1891
i go to the sliding door and open it
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1896
>>1894
>zweilhander
Wew lad
>>1893
Spoiler: spoiler

GM
wiBf2
?
No.1897
1898 1901
>>1894
Oh shit son. Wew. Okay. Please note, its a 2-hand weapon only.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1898
1900
>>1897
>2-hand weapon only
>2-hand
I would have expected that with a name zweihander
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1899
1902
At the moment, Thez is in the Mess area tinkering with a weird scepter-lookin thing. Slag is also Mess in the corner, looking like a zombie fist (we started calling him that 'cuz his skin is green and when he gets mad his face scrunches up like a zombie fist,... see like that right there).
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1900
>>1898
Just making sure,.... ^_^
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1901
1907
>>1897
i excpected no less
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1902
1903
>>1899
Stop stealing my digits
In the mean time I look for any books on potions
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1903
1904
>>1902
You immediately find a whole section devoted to potions. Specific interest?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1904
>>1903
Transformation or healing
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1905
1910
There's plenty of information. If you're looking to synthesize healing and/or transformation potions, you may consider yourself having sufficient information. Unfortunately, there's not much in the way of ingredients available, and while the mess hall can synthesize food, it can't recreate the fundamental properties that make components effective. Also, sorry for dubs.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1906
1909
>Thez noms from a big jar of Hydra-jerkey
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1907
1911
>>1901
Alright. As a cleric, you're welcome to use a zweihander, and you can use some armor, but only piecemail (think chainmail with spaulders, greaves, and occasional plates).
>not part of the Kreigsmesser master race Xp
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1908
1912
>tfw you're the only one here RPing as a mudpony
I didn't realize this would just be three weeks of gladiator style battles. Can GM point me to anything my character could use in this room? Or how I can develop the story of this game?
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1909
1912 1916
>>1906
whats behind the door?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1910
1912
>>1905
Okay, can I at least have a reciepe for one and/or the other so I can realize how screwd I am?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1911
1912
>>1907
>Kreigsmesser
>Igonring Glorious Highland Claymore
Why are you even here
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1912
1913
>>1908
There is a world outside the clearing you know Xp
>>1909
The Great Unknown (tm)
>>1910
Sure.
>>1911
Holy pistol-GET batman!
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1913
1915 1919
>>1912
>kek confirms Claymore master race with pistol-get
Haha plebs
Anyway, whats the recipe?
YOU CANT JUST SAY "sure"
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1914
1917
I cannot go: I must fulfill my role as the psychotic stalker.
*trots off to football shrine to find the Trumpadin*
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1915
Suddenly Thez springs to her feet.
"Alright! Enough of this lagging around! I say the time has come where we explore this strange world and learn of the cities and the people and the world we find ourselves in and get back my record-contract! Anyone feeling up for it?
>>1913
I'll do you one better. If you're out and about, you can make a simple potion out of simple ingredients, the availability of which can be determined with a die roll (by the way, you might want to "grab some potion making stuff). More complicated potions require the equipment you can find here in the 'library'.

GM
wiBf2
?
No.1916
1925
>>1909
Please note, your character hears none of this. He's still facing the door.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1917
1918 1921
>>1914
Where is Trumpadin anyway?
I want to talk to him about this "foot-ball"
And its magical propertys
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1918
1920
*Ignores Thez and creeps up on Flashy using assasin stealth*
>>1917
Idk, but he's gonna get >raped if he doesn't act soon.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1919
>>1913
Oh cool
WHAT DO YOU MEAN RECORD-CONTRACT?

Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1920
>>1918
>raped
Sheeeeeiiiiiiiiittttttttttt
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.1921
1922 1923 1924
image.jpeg
>>1917
I'm at the movies
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1922
oppertunistic kisser2.png
>>1921
Oh ~noooo!
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1923
Bill Cosby color face.jpg
>>1921
>rape me

Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1924
>>1921
HE LIVES
Sidenote what movie?
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1925
>>1916
noted senpai
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1926
1928
So whats Thez doing?
Are we realing going on an adventure to who knows where to do who knows what for who knows who all for who knows why?
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.1927
1929
The Football shrine's power heals all damage and status ailments, but characters can still take damage within the shrine, correct, even if it's healed instantly?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1928
1930
>>1926
"Unless you wanna stay holed up here,... me, I wanna know what's changed in the Game and get back my record contract"
She's standing on one of the tables, but she's only 4' tall normally, so she stands slightly taller than Trump.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1929
>>1927
Pretty much. Its essentially a spot where you can <click> You're healed!
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1930
>>1928
Eh, Ill go
Anyone want to join us?

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1931
1932 1933
*brandishes giant's bone, looming just behind the praying figure of Flashy, his tacky, golden armor glistening in the light of the football*
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1932
>>1931
Oh shit,
Wait
>bone
Am...
Am Inthinking too far into this?

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1933
>>1931
>Thez is distracted by this and is watching
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1934
1935
*WHAAAM*
*kKnocks-out the completely unsuspecting Paladin, just long enough to drag him away from the shrine*
"Praise football." Tracy snickers
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1935
>>1934
>Thez lols
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1936
I need a map.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1937
Thez calls after: "Here, you might want to drink plenty of water!"
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1938
1939
1F.png

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1939
1941
>>1938
Where can I get some privacy?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1940
1948
Also confederate anon/Infernius: You're in the room to the right of the one with an X on it (that one was Tracy's room).
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1941
1943
>>1939
Your room with the smashed foot-locker is marked with an X
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1942
1943 48828
*Drags towards personal room, Humming to self*
"We're going to have some fun tonight, ~Flashy."
>*Binds limbs with giant's sinews*
"Good, old-fashioned, all-Equestrian FUN!"
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1943
1945
>>1941
>>1942
*stops* I dont like where this is going

I step outside seeing if there is any supplies at all

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1944
1946 48824
"Its times like this I'm glad to be Neutral Evil," Thez giggles and turns back to Torcuil. "Well, you mind waiting a moment for them to,... re-emerge?"
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1945
1946 1947
>>1943
What kinda supplies? If you mean food, you can carry about 2 weeks worth of dry goods, readily available in the Mess. Bedrolls and the like are also available.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1946
>>1945
Nah, I meant like wood, corpses, magical runes predicting your moms damnation. you know, the norm
>>1944
Eh fine you bastard

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1947
1949 1950 48828
>>1945
Assume this is all entirely premeditated and that I already brought all the crap I'm about to use.
(Still humming)"~Hmmhmm..!"
>*tosses on bed*
>*Begins undressing. Keen-edged knives slicing through retarded gold armor like cheese*
>*whispers into ear* "It's about time I reminded you of that fateful night you promised to marry me, ~Flaaashy!"
>>1945
I want kinky equipment and drugs. If it's available, I would've already found it.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1948
1950 1951 1956
>>1940
alright m8, can i perception to listen for any sounds?also ima newfag how do i roll?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1949
1955
>>1947
Okay first of all, you are welcome to slice through the straps and binding of his armor, but no the keen edge does not just go through armor. Secondly, there's not much to having 'kinky' when you've got leather straps and buckles (there's plenty, 4 giants and their clothes got resourced), and 3 there ARE drugs, but you haven't found any sign at this point
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1950
>>1948
Put
dice 1d20
In the email feild
>>1947
no please, you dont know what youre doing here

wiBf2
?
No.1951
[2d8 = 10]
>>1948
Enter in the e-mail field:
Dice (# of)d(sides)
Sample roll is "dice 2d8"
wiBf2
?
No.1952
[2d8 = 5]
But yes, any sort of listen or skill check is a d20
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1953
Also, if you do a dice roll, it will remain in your e-mail field
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1954
1955 1959
*tightens bindings*
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.1955
1957 2010
>>1949
I go outside, sick of dealing with these idiots
Is there anything out there?
>>1954
STOP
3h/gc
?
No.1956
1959
[1d20 = 10]
>>1948

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1957
>>1955
The three brown circles are now piles of dead things, ignore the lines, but the clearing is relatively,... clear. In the distance, on all sides is a towering wall. The wall is segmented in the north, suggesting a gate or archway, but its obscured by trees.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1958
Overview.png
Whoops images
Also ignore the lines, thats from last time
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1959
1961
>>1954
Spoiler lewds Xp
>>1956
Nope. Even though next door (unbeknownst to you) someone is about to get raped, you hear nothing.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1960
Clearing.png
Wrong clearing image,....
3h/gc
?
No.1961
1963
Untitled.png
[1d20 = 11]
>>1959
ok i pose menacingly then
shitty oc related
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1962
740676__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_broom_clothes_halloween_night_stockings_witch.png
41613807-syringe-with-dose-of-poison-symbol-drug-death-Stock-Vector.jpg
mulga viper.jpg
In all these years, *rummages through sack* I've run into quite the multitude of drugs. Ezekiel taught me a few things about Zebra alchemy...
*Produces hydra fang, still attached to venom gland*
"Ezekial used to pay through the nose to get his hands on these. The venom is similar to those of the Nephila variety: in it's normal dose, it would stop your heart instantly, but when diluted a bit..."
*Squeezes into one of Thez's water bottles*
".. It would do exactly the same thing.. after a couple of hours, if you're not given the antidote"
*produces used syringe from knife-cozy*
"In the mean time, it should ensure that your little stallion down here is at his best tonight.."
>*pats bulge in Brads lioncloth*
>*injects*
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1963
1964
>>1961
>is not shitty, and you get bonuses for oekaki/memes
So you're opening the door?
3h/gc
?
No.1964
1965
[1d20 = 10]
>>1963
yes i am
wiBf2
?
No.1965
1966 1967 1968
[2d6 = 12]
>>1964
You explode. Or rather, some sort of spell that was cast on the door is set off, causing an explosion.
Everyone else, you hear an explosion.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1966
>>1965
Faint laughter can be heard
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1967
1976
>>1965
>everyone
Except Tracy and Trump, but Tracy feels a decent size vibration.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1968
1969
>>1965
i get up and rush out into the hall ready to fuck up whoever (i think) blasted me
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1969
1970
Oekaki.png
>>1968
You're in a long hallway, with a row of doors on one side, including the one you just came from. On the other side of the hall at either end is a door that is also open. In the middle of the hallway is an old and charred sign that says "Please do not firetrap the rooms". You don't see anyone.
3h/gc
?
No.1970
1971 1972
>>1969 i kick open the door to my left

3h/gc
?
No.1971
[1d20 = 14]
>>1970

wiBf2
?
No.1972
1975
[2d6 = 7]
>>1970
You explode again. You now have some healthy charring on your fur. More laughter can be heard from far off.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1973
Oekaki.png

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1974
And for those like me who are anal retentive about having BGM, I've got a rabbit set up.
https://www.rabb.it/ninjas
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1975
1977 1979
Untitled2.png
>>1972
i yell "who the fuck keeps doing that!!"
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1976
1978
878804__safe_artist-colon-wicked-dash-at-dash-heart_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage.png
>>1967
[lewdness intensifies]
Black veins slowly creep across Trumpadin's body from the point at his junk where he was injected. His whole body begins to shiver in a paralytic spazm and he breaks out into sweat, but he remains silent. His tiny, incompetent chink-boner springs to life, twitching at the potent venom's affect.
"There, there... Flashy~kun" She whispers in an eerily-uncharacteristically gentle voice. "It'll all come back soon enough..."
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1977
1980
mask.png
>>1975
A masked face peeks its head in from down the hall.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1978
>>1976
Uhm,... k
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1979
1980 1981
>>1975
"Damn, look at the size of you." the masked figure says. "I wouldn't recommend opening any of the other doors."

Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1980
1984
>>1977
>>1979
YOU BLAST ME!?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1981
1982
>>1979
The figure steps fully into the hallway, standing at 4'2", wearing an assortment of tattered skins covering their body. The hair is a bright pink, pointy ears, and dark purple skin. In their left hand is a blackened old broom.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1982
1986
>>1981
who are you and where am i?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1983
1986 1990
I'm still researching to get this shit right. I hope it's slightly entertaining.
Remember: everything that happens to Waifu Thief in this game is official board canon, via popular opinion of userbase.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1984
1985
>>1980
"No, but you have to admit it was kinda funny,...." shrugs.
"Don't worry, unless you see a 2' tall guy with golden hair running around, that won't happen again. I'm Thez <extends a shiny-black, clawed hand>.

Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1985
1988
>>1984
my name is infernus ,i am the mighty cleric of the rage god Adolf Hitler *accepts handshake^
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1986
>>1983
I better not get into trouble for this
>>1982
Where, that's a good question. Welcome to the world of the Game. This world was designed by entities and beings well beyond our comprehension, because they were bored. Throughout your life (you died by the way) you made an impression on one or more impressionable entities, and so upon your demise they decided "No, I like that dude, I wanna see more of him". So you find yourself here, like the rest of us. The building you find yourself in is inhabited by several others, with their own origins and proclivities. Let me show you around for a bit.
>removes mask

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1987
Goddamn power fluctuations...!
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1988
1989 2403
7.png
>>1985
K, so starting from the lower right of that 1F image, moving counter clockwise:
"This facility has been here for an unknown amount of time, but has been essentially provided for our use. Innumerable parties have come and gone through the Game, and now it's "our" turn (approaching northern corner/steps).
Up the stairs to the immediate right the library/magefag area, to the left is the mess hall/workshop and the shrine to Football (ur new so u won't get that meme yet) and at the top of the stairs is a dais for super cereal magicks.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1989
1991
>>1988
where can i fight dirty stripefags?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.1990
1992
>>1983
This feels almost a bit too one-sided Almost. I guess I'll just do my best to narrate this, unless objections?
>tfw you'redoing this at midnight after overdosing on autism meds, and your half-braindead with no autism to draw inspiration from.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1991
1993
>>1989
"Stripefags? I don't understand. Please note, this world exists on a crossing point of many dimensions. I may know what you mean, but not know it by unfamiliarity with the words you use."
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.1992
2003
>>1990
You could,... or we could kill things and THEN you could get all rapey,...
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1993
1995
>>1991
you know the horse that arent horses but with stripes. theyre trying to replace the earth ponies
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1994
medium2.png
>MFW Thez ISN'T the first rapist in the game
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1995
1996
>>1993
"Striped,... horses,... zebras?"
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1996
1997
>>1995
yeah! that word
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1997
1998
>>1996
Oh I'm sure there are plenty. Its been a while since the Game last reset (it does that every so often, inexplicably), but last I recall there was a heavy infiltration from the nation of Obongo. Don't quote me on that, I haven't even been outside the wall on this 'go'.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.1998
2001
zebracide.png
>>1997
i dont know what you are saying but, you need to take me to the stripefags.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.1999
>nudge
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2000
7e78ee7a5e362638369e8b36b3fdd9a3.jpg
For FOOTBALL
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2001
2004
>>1998
>almost threw me off
Well in that case, come on there's a guy outside who's fixin' to kill things uhm, explore!
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2002
Torcuil?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2003
2005 2007
>>1992
I've already got him tied-up and poisoned to the point where he can't even crawl back to the Elway shrine.. I need to stay in conjunction with my characters goal anyway: It's gotta be >rape. He's unconscious until he shows, so there's no point in torture porn at this point; I guess I'll just hump him with intent to 1488, until he wakes up.
I was kind of hoping he'd be back here to witness it by now...
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2004
2005
>>2001
ah a fellow warrior taur take me to him
wiBf2
?
No.2005
2008
[1d20 = 20]
>>2003
>>2004
I don't know about 'warrior', but he's a proper bastard.
>walking outside to where Torcuil is.
As you approach, you see a long-bearded scotsman in a billowing robe (think of a full-body kilt) glancing around for some inspiration.
wiBf2
?
No.2006
[1d100 = 28]

GM
wiBf2
?
No.2007
2011
>>2003
You might be pregnant. Happy now? ^_^
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2008
2015
>>2005
ah hello you magnificent bastard
it is i INFERNUIS
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2009
Gawd, this is going to end up as a stand-alone greentext isn't it
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2010
>>1955
Pssst
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2011
2012
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
WAIFU-THIEF COME OUT SO I CAN >RAPE YOU PROPERLY, YOU COWERING SNAKE!!!
>>2007
I haven't finished drawing their OC offspring, but that was supposed to be the end-game.


*ovulates*
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2012
2013
>>2011
Well, for kicks I rolled on it, and got a 20/28. I'm leaving it at "Might be", in the sense that a woman "might" know if she has been inseminated.
Was hoping that Tracy would be the first player rape victim
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2013
2014
>>2012
Tracy's already been raped 6 gorillion times. I was going to make it a sort of miracle that she'd become fertile again.
>*spashes water on face*
"Time to wake up, Flashy!"
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2014
2016
>>2013
Question,... from where does she get this water?
wiBf2
?
No.2015
2017 2018
[1d20 = 14]
>>2008
Okay, so Torcuil is afb (away from board) atm. Last I checked him he was raring to go, so how about we leave it at an 'unspecified friendly contact' for the time being.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2016
>>2014
Didn't Thez hand me that water earlier?

>*smacks unconscious face in frustration, while humping boner*
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2017
2021
>>2015
alright i ask Thez to take me to the library
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2018
2020
>>2015
Yes she did. And you can be certain then that Trump will be erect for the entirety of his slumber (till he logs in). Also, he will remember nothing.

Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2019
2024
image.jpeg
What happened while I was away
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2020
2024 2025
image.jpeg
>>2018
The fuck did I just read?
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2021
2023
>>2017
Sure!
>pokes Torcuil
Since we're doing this on an imageboard, its kinda anything-goes, so it doesn't always mesh just right, but its still lots of fun desu.
>leads back to Library, see 2F image
3h/gc
?
No.2023
2026
[1d20 = 8]
>>2021
i look for a copy of mein kampf
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2024
936636__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_cute_face_hi anon_meme_solo.png
>>2020
>>2019
This is what happens when you skip-out on game night.
*smacking stops*
"Oh, look who decided to wake up!"
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2025
2027
>>2020
You can't quite remember
How was your movie? (sweetest of smiles)
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2026
2028
>>2023
With an 8, I'm tempted to be a dick, but since its MK, you find it on a pedestal between two shelves, a light placed above it for ambience and reverence.
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2027
2029 2031 2032 48832
>>2025
It was great!
Trump instinctively punches Tracy in the face
I will delete or edit all of this I have to I swear
3h/gc
?
No.2028
2037
[1d20 = 3]
>>2026
i ask for adolfs blessing to kill all the stripefags. and then i turn to a random page to see if adolf is giving me a sign.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2029
>>2027
>GM shrugs
Its headcanon now Xp
wiBf2
?
No.2030
[1d20 = 14]

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2031
2033
and ever.png
"Now, Flashy, used one of Ezekiel's tricks to 'help' you out a bit while you were passed out. Don't worry: it's not permanent. We'll have a couple hours of personal time before things get serious, so until then.
>*straddles crotch and wraps hooves around your chest*
"Love me!"
>>2027
>Implying you can do shit while tied up and paralyzed
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2032
>>2027
Let me think of a way to roll with this. You're currently tied to a bed with your nethers exposed
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2033
2035
>>2031
Okay, here's what I've come up with. The first drug mixed with the second drug in his system, negating some aspects but leaving others in operation. The result is that he's now conscious, with an uncomfortable boner, with no memory of what happened in the last hour or so. Good?
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2034
Didn't want this to be how Tracy learned not to drink anything Thez offers
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2035
2038
"Here. We. GO!"
*inserts*
>>2033
I demand that he still be doomed if he doesn't acquire the antidote though.
3h/gc
?
No.2037
2038
mk.png
[1d20 = 2]
>>2028

GM
wiBf2
?
No.2038
2042
>>2035
Pali's are immune to lasting/life-threatening poison, be happy this worked at all
>>2037
Shamefully, I haven't read MK yet so I can't quote
You get a sign that you should kill ziggers.
RO8h1
?
No.2039
2041
[1d20 = 6]
>>2036
*Grumbles at having scenario foiled*
I should've >raped him when I had the chance...

*speed increases*
roll to wear down Flashy's stamina.
wiBf2
?
No.2040
[1d20 = 17]

GM
wiBf2
?
No.2041
>>2039
Pssst, u did rape
Trump successfully loosens some of his bonds through sheer force. He's now loosely tied to the bed, and able to move around a bit.
3h/gc
?
No.2042
2043
[1d20 = 7]
>>2038
i walk back to the room i woke up in because i forgot my sword there perception as im in the hallway to hear anything
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2043
2044
>>2042
>left his sword on the floor
I had no idea, I thought you had it with you
3h/gc
?
No.2044
2046
[1d20 = 11]
>>2043
im gonna chalk it up to being exploded 2 times
RO8h1
?
No.2045
2049 2050
[1d20 = 7]
"Ah, you're quite the trooper. That's the man I married."
*grasps chest firmly*
*speed quintuples*
Roll to finish him off.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2046
2057
>>2044
>shrugs
Its all good. We still haven't ventured into the danger zone, so its all bants atm.
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2047
2053
image.jpeg
Like what the fuck. I leave for three hours in "cinematic mode"
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2049
>>2045
darn it
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2050
2053
>>2045
o_o
>_<
>_o
When you say 'finish off', are you being redundant? Its getting to the point where I want to put gloves on, but the deed is done. O_o
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2051
2054
Trump is standing exactly where his character left off in the woods returning to the clearing, now healed of his bruises from the fight with the giants
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2052
>Inb4 this thread leads to a Trump/Tracy OC
This is NOT what I intended, but I didn't exactly stop it either,....
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2053
2055 2056
>>2050
>didn't read the box
>>2047
*shrugs irl*
You didn't show up, and I was bored. It's 1:30 am where I am now.

So? How do you respond to this predicament?
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2054
>>2051
Yes, that is correct. And nothing else *at all* happened.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2055
2059
>>2053
He doesn't remember
Predicament?
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2056
>>2053
I don't even have time to read all of this. I've been driving
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2057
2058
mk sword.png
>>2046
to the danger zone!
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2058
>>2057
>following his lead
"This guy's got the right idea! Who cares who MAY have raped who, or what MAY have happened,... there's a whole world of shenanigens to get lost in!
>Thez beams
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2059
>>2055
So...? Is that whole play a no-go? Or did he just return to the starting point?
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2060
2061 2063
Seriously, what is the status quo? I see there is a new character and... What's going on?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2061
>>2060
>rape
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2062
2066
>realizes that no one else has realized the Minotaur.
"Oh, right, this is Infernius. He blew up while you all were busy. He wants to kill ziggers."
She seems happy at the thought of murder and mayhem, as though anyone didn't know already.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2063
2065
>>2060
>status quo
Wut? There's a new character - a Minotaur Cleric - and Tracy has been entertaining herself while you have been idle. Nothing that has occurred will be consequential or damaging, but IS headcanon now, and will be depicted at some point
Gratz, you've helped inspire a Tracy/Trump OC.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2064
2067
>Thez looks at Infernius
Ya know, you're right. Lets go kill some shit. I was thinking of doing other stuff muh record contract but really, I just want to spill some blood.
It'll be bad blood, I promise.
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2065
2068
image.jpeg
>>2063
>TracyxTrump happening
>ever
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2066
2069
mk sword.png
>>2062
wanna fuck later?
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2067
>>2064
to the ziggers!!
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2068
2069
1502916993542.png
>>2065
>Implying it was TracyxTrump
This was TracyxYOU.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2069
2071
What have I gotten myself into?
>>2066
>Thez sizes him up
You'd have to bind me first, but yeah, lets kill some shit.
>>2068
R U guys ready to kill shit, or do you want to enable him to wrangle his way out of this? The longer we dawdle, the more time he has to try and come up with a counter,....
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2070
>Friendly reminder, I'm on NO ONE'S side
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2071
prowling.png
>>2069
I will go with the flow. If targets come I will kill them.
*prowls in the shadows, eyeing Flashy's back*
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2072
2073 2074
Trump, having never been attacked by Tracy, stands in full armor and full health with his sword at the ready
RO8h1
?
No.2073
2074 2085
>>2072
Never attacked

\r
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2074
2075
>>2072
>>2073
She presents a good point. She just got belted across the face. Of course, she had him tied to a bed but,....

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2075
2076 2077 2079
>>2074
Are we still in the rape-room? If so, he might have to go mend his armor...
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2076
>>2075
Well technically yes, but its far less story-cumbersome if his armor was slipped off him rather than being cut. He was unconscious,....
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2077
2078
>>2075
Never left the wooded area
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2078
2081
>>2077
Dubs confirm, Trump was uh standing outside the whole time. By Torcuil even, yes they were standing there the whole time
>sweat
Nothing untoward happened here. Lets kill some ziggers!
>nervous laugh
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2079
2080
>>2075
Shane on you! And I was beginning to trust Tracy, abs was thinking if letting her closer. Way to violate that trust
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2080
2082
>>2079
Pssst, NEVER trust other players[/s}
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2081
2084
>>2078
Where are the Zebras, why are we killing them, and are they armed?
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2082
>>2080
i trust all my party member surely i want be raped
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2083
2086
Okay, so for the situation as it stands (kinda modded cuz there was discontinuity) lets assume that Trump stormed his way outside while Thez, Infernius, and Torcuil were standing out there.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2084
>>2081
Where is unknown, but you can tell by this new fellow that there is cause to be avoidant of and as permitted murderous of, ziggers.
RO8h1
?
No.2085
2087 2088
File (hide): 0.0 (0.0 bytes, 0, )
>>2073
>being this Awesome
Go ahead; re-write history: it will unrape you.
\r
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2086
2087 2089
>>2083
1. Was I knocked out by Tracy or not
2. Do I have my armor
3. Do I have my sword
4/ are there enemies nearby?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2087
We won't speak for the moment of what may or may not have transpired WRT Tracy/Trump. Ever,... unless it comes up again Xp.
Seriously though, unless players are intent on raping eachother (which, I admit, is not prohibited), there is not much story to develop on that avenue (anymore lol)
>>2085
Consider it a compartmentalization that has not become consequent yet.
>>2086
1. No, of course not, that would be untenable and improper, I'm offended that you would suggest otherwise. What manner of bread do you think this is, something degenerate?
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2088
someday.png
>>2085
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2089
2090 2091 2097
>>2086
(so can i get a quick rundown on your character)
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2090
>>2089
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/1305.html#q1492
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2091
2092 2095
>>2089
Trumpaladin, a Paladin and lawful good, former member of the imperial guard I'm guessing of Equestria? and served in multiple capacities. Loves his nation and loves killing things. I think I'm a large human also
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2092
2094
>>2091
>instinctively putting this at an introductory phase
Trump extends his hand in stoic and measured openness to this Bullish (literally) monstrosity that only actually stands about 1/2 a foot taller.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2093
Forever.png
[stalking intensifies]
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2094
2097 2098
>>2092
"Pleased to meet you Mr... Mr. Inferius."
>wants to say "I've worked with many diverse and colorful characters including Mintotaurs, but doesn't want to sound awkward and kind of racist by bringing it up
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2095
2096 2099
Untitled.3png.png
>>2091
i am infernuis, ceric of adolf hitler the god of rage and truth. i seek to save eqrestria from the zigger menace trying to replace them
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2096
>>2095
>Tracy recognizes mention of Equestria
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2097
>>2089
>>2094
"I would ask you what brings you out here, but I guess we're both sort of in the same situation"
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2098
2100 2101
>>2094
i like your trump but he dosent compare to my adolf
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2099
2102
>>2095
"I see. I too am a servant of my nation. Or I was, anyways. Perhaps I can help you on your quest."
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2100
>>2098
Thez suddenly remembers something about Trump being literall Hitler, but thats a far-off and unassociated memory.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2101
>>2098
>refrains from saying anything on the subject
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2102
2103
>>2099
i would love allies on my crusade
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2103
2104 2105
>>2102
Tell me, do you have any idea on how to get out of here?
*eyes Thez worriedly*
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2104
2111
1498120379236.jpg
>>2103
no, i tried to go into some rooms and exploded.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2105
2107
>>2103
>whooofs upside down in a legs-crossed sitting position
We (and I'm including me) haven't explored beyond the north gate!
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2106
*ears twitch*
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2107
2111
>>2105
the north gate seems the best place to start
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2108
*listening*
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2109
i walk towards the main gate
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2110
*watches from stealth*
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2111
2113
>>2104
I'm guessing you must be new here. I have met with Football... Not just a representation of Football, but the one, true Football, and He told me that we are already dead; we have been selected because of our merits and also that blue one over there. This snake lady thing said something similar - that we are already dead, that there is no going back, and that we are to fight endlessly and pointlessly for the amusement of bored minor deities...
>>2107
But if there is a way back to save our countries... well, we may as well try the main gate. Onwards!

*walks towards the main gate*
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2112
2114 2117 2119
So (unless I hear any objections) the overwhelming party consisting of:
Torcuil - Currently absent, but a stout Scotsman and developming Meme Magician (lit, he has to meme to cast spells).
Trump - Totally not raped in any way, Trump is resplendent in his shiny armor, with his fine Bastard sword and ample tower shield.
Tracy - Totally not a psychopath in any way. Has a bandolier of knives tho, and looks at you weirdly.
Infernius - The new guy. He's not a monster, he's a minotaur. He carries a Zwiehand(Exceptionally-Great-Sword) with augmenting (and useful!) knee and shoulder-plates.
Thez - Archetype, Tulpa, She's here to make sure anyone who is pudding gets to still play; Sadistic rage-monk.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2113
2115
>>2111
dead,alive it dont really matter all thats matter is we kill those ziggers.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2114
>>2112
"Cuz if you die, I can just whack you with a stick!" she menacingly adds.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2115
2116 2118 2128 2224
*Trump ponders his memory of an Episode of Star Trek, "The Gamesters of Triskelion"*
>>2113
*Looks at Inferius funny*

"First, do we have all of the supplies we need to venture far?"
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2116
>>2115
Yes, ample dry rations have been available such that you would naturally have taken advantage and would have them in possession
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2117
2119 2121
830631__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-wuzzlefluff_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_big head_the mask.png
>>2112
*looks towards supply stores*
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2118
>>2115
the fhurer will provide
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2119
>>2117
wrong pic...
>>2112
looks about right.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2120
"I recommend the Hydra jerkey!"
Thez enthusiastically offers.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2121
>>2117
N-nice s-swords
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2122
2123
Sshh! I'm in assassin stealth!
... I think....
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2123
>>2122
*whispers* nice swords
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2124
2126 2127
Okay, I have to ask your opinion as players at this point.
Traditionally I would present you with an obstacle, in this case a large, reinforced, iron gate. I would do so to give certain players the opportunity to gain experience for ingenuity or creativity. I would also use this opportunity to drag the game out some, cuz rhythm.
This is not a traditional rendering of the game. Can I instead suggest that there may have been some arguing over methods, some bants and insults, and some general tomfoolery before ultimately the gate 'got broken from increased attention' and the party carried on?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2125
Anyone still up?
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2126
2128
>>2124
sure thats fine with me
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2127
2128
>>2124
It's 3:00 AM, and I'm tired as fuck.. That souds good, but I'm not sure if I have any energy left for dialog...
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2128
2130
>>2126
I appreciate your willingness to compromise. Its not always like this, but its not always like 'anything' at this point. I welcome your participation.
>>2127
U with your,... oh sleep! Xp
>>2115
Its not (You) who is getting raped/exploited (come on, Paladins are comic relief, combat aside), its Trumpaladin, and he is no more real than a pony. Xp
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2129
2132
Concluding Tracy as being passed out (lit or fig) I see nothing barring a continuation of the story.
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2130
2133
>>2128
so what happens next gm
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2131
2132
>As Tracy begins to waver, Thez intercepts her descent, laying her in a pile of not-filth nearby
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2132
>>2129
>>2131
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm not being left out!

*continues some distance behind group*
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2133
2135
>>2130
We venture north through the (fuck that shit) broken gate.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2134
2136
[stalking mode activate]
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2135
>>2133
i stop and take a piss
wiBf2
?
No.2136
2138
[1d20 = 20]
>>2134
Wasn't leaving out, just making so character can go afk if needed
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2137
Oh, so vanished
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2138
>>2136
Fuck it then. My brain's shutting down, and I have shit to do tomorrow....
Trumpadin, show-up on time next week, so you don't get >raped.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2139
2141
I do want the story to continue, and I'm fully prepared to go to lengths to depict it. Having said, I also recognize that anons are/may-be on different timezones and positions. Tracy is falling out, but characters can still play on. I'll admit a bias toward Tracy 'cuz Thez wants to rape her, but we can work well past that.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2140
2142 2144
And... I've been dropped from classes because I did not pay tuition on time. I've been busy with job applications and a new internship and they couldn't be fucked to send me an email warning me of the deadline. Whatever, I'll deal with this on Monday
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2141
2150 2161
>>2139
alright i continue on
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2142
>>2140
Fuck. It sucks when that happens.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2144
2146 2147
>>2140
Rather, are you stable enough to hold out for a few weeks at minimum?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2145
WHY Kek? Why doth thou graceth thyne bread with wanton dubs and trips?! Is it thy will that those who doth venture into parts unknown of the imagination be blessed and checked?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2146
>>2144
Checked...
*Sleeps irl*
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2147
2148
>>2144
Yeah, I should be able to hold out. The job search is putting me into depression and a litany of side issues are not helping.
Never go to law school. I do not care how well you did on the LSAT or how ranked an institution you were accepted into
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2148
>>2147
>almost went to law school
>ended up in industry
I can argue any-which way.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2149
2151
BTW, some mod needs to make it so Game Night doesn't rape the mainboard.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2150
>>2141
Sorry Infernius/Confed-anon, it doesn't look like there are enough players to sustain the Game. Generally the Game runs on Saturdays, with storyline, bants, and inter-character development at leisure through the week. Next Sat, we'll pick up where we left off (on the verge of killin'! ssshhhh, u don't know that yet), but since we're (the group) not in a threat-situation, u can interact as you like per the maps. I can't reupload cuz they're in thread.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2151
2152 2156
>>2149
If you mean the prominence of the thread on the homepage, perhaps the feature causing posts from the board to appear on the home page could be made configurable, such that /vx/ could be easily listed or delisted as needed with Admin edit, or perhaps threads with special tripcodes would not have replies to them appear on the homepage (sounds unnecessarily complicated to me, but there's a Dev I'll bet would love to write this).

If you mean the fact that the main board sort of dies, I think that's just what happens when 4 active posters are distracted from the main board.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2152
2153
>>2151
Not dies, but is drowned certainly. The nature of the Game guarantees rapid posting.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2153
2154
>>2152
So... Like what do you want changed?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2154
>>2153
Well, I come out of a gaming-coma and when I look at the homepage its all /vx/-gaming. I'm not adverse, but I imagine this inhibits browsing and perusing, so I would suggest something that prevents game thread from being obtrusive? IDK.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2155
https://youtu.be/yPxJnvSZrU0
>cuz fug u
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2156
>>2151
What I meant:
The gaming thread hogs the homepage. I would hate for a random new-mlpol to get drowned in gaming shit by happenstance. Thank you for the degrees of slack that the gaming thread has enjoyed, but look out for the newb,... we may rape them in time.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2157
2158 2159
>autistic reee-ing
I fucking past out again last night, sorry about that guys
Dont drive three hours then RPG
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2158
2160
>>2157
You missed the party...
Don't worry, we didn't really kill anything last night.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2159
2160
>>2157
Yeah, no worries. It took most of the session to get everyone ready to venture out anyway, not that that is a bad thing since we got another player out of it!
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2160
2162 2166
>>2159
>>2158
Okay, glad to hear I didnt miss anything
So, ill be free tonight if anyone wants to play though
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2161
>>2141
Oh! I totally forgot to mention! We've gamed like this for the past three weekends, usually starting in the afternoon/evening on Saturdays, and I'll spend the week (off and on) filling in details that might have been overlooked, unspoken, or too cumbersome to require players to "ask the right questions".
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2162
2163 2169
>>2160
Well, there is ONE thing you missed, but I'm pretty sure that some players want to pretend it didn't happen,.... Xp
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2163
2164 2165
post-9721-0-55004900-1376528682.png
>>2162
Pretty sure you meant to say "I'm pretty sure it didn't happen
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2164
until death do us part.png
>>2163
>
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2165
>>2163
Yes of course, how careless of me to misspeak in such a manner that suggests otherwise,... cuz we can be certain that nothing happened and all. ^_^
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2166
>>2160
Yea if you guys want to play today im down.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2167
2168
>like I'm not gonna be around
I'm not opposed,....
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2168
>>2167
Nah its alright then
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2169
2170
>>2162
Oh the rape shit?
Eh I expected it from tracy starting at day 1

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2170
2191
>>2169
R... rape? Whatever are you talking about? Nothing of the sort ever happened, it must be your imagination. ^_^
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2191
spongebob.png
>>2170

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2224
2226
>>2115
>Gamesters of Triskelion
Actually, thats a very apt comparison, though in this case the audience is "whatever" is the causal agent(s) behind meme magic. Desu, that's a number that is legion.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2225
2228
So to reiterate, we can do a little gaming tonight (after Tea I'm thinking) if players would like, otherwise Thez is going to banter more about the game/etc as the party makes its way north. Feel free to throw out questions or w/e as inspired.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2226
2227
>>2224
It's really an interesting question. In Gamesters of Triskelion, they are to fight for the pleasure of the pretend-gods, basically as gladiators. However, many Christians will openly say everything "is for the pleasure of God." Yet the two are looked at very differently. I think it's because in the Christian context, the service is to a loved and respected authority figure. There is a reciprocated love of the served deity, so that the service is in part out of love. The served deity is also highly respected and admired, and his approval is very highly valued. It's the same as making your father or your hero proud, except more so. In the Gamesters of Triskelion, it's basically slavery and suffering for the sake of simple amusement to beings who are not admired or admirable, and who are not loved nor do they give any love in return for the service.

This matters because of how it plays into Trumpaladin's motivations. He is a former soldier and law enforcement officer. He is motivated to serve a purpose higher than himself. He is no one's gladiator, though he is a happy and willing crusader. That's why he interprets the words of John Elway and Thez, though they say almost the same thing, very differently. The former is inspirational, the latter causes a crisis of faith
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2227
2229 2230
>>2226
Refresh me memory
Is Gamesters of Triskelion the one with the Bamboo cannon?

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2228
waiting.png
>>2225
Lurking and ready to >play at a moment's notice.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2229
>>2227
Ah, nope
I havent seen that episode yet
Is GM here?
I wanna party
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2230
2232
Gamesters_of_triskelion_small.png
>>2227
The Bamboo Canon Episode is "Arena," which is not the episode discussed here, although is very similar in that a set of god-like entities are trying to make two species fight for them, so it's a relevant comparison.

Gamesters of Triskelion is an episode where Kirk and a few of the crew are taken from the transporter bay and end up in a gladitorial arena where they are excepted to fight with other beings who are kept captive there. The voices heard operating the arena are very pushy and demand they fight for their amusement, calling them "thralls" and keeping them in line with sort of Shock-collars. Kirk quite naturally charms or romances a female captive, and they eventually manage an escape and attack the computers that are holding them.
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2231
2232
I'm here, and I see Torcuil, Tracy, and Trump are also here. Infernius, are you in das haus?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2232
2233
>>2231
EYYYYYYYYY
THE PARTY ARRIVED
>>2230
Ahh thanks
I really havent hotten past season 1 yet
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2233
2234
>>2232
We have another player. Infernius, the Minotaur Cleric blew up yesterday (twice) and has joined in on shenanigens.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2234
2235 2236
>>2233
>blew up
>twice
What was the second time?
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2235
2237
>>2234
He opened the door next to him too. ^_^
I'm pretty sure he's the OP of the COYA thread, but that's been idle for 2 hours now so idk if he's on.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2236
2237
>>2234
Read the thread. He had a few shitty rolls.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2237
>>2235
>>2236
Kek
GM
wiBf2
?
No.2238
2239 2240
Firetrap doesn't do all that much damage anyhow. The practice began because previous players had a nasty habit of sneaking into one another's room, so one player started putting a firetrap on his, not so much to deter thieves, but as a motion-detection; it can only be disarmed magically.
Over time, other players contracted the initial to put firetraps on their rooms as well, as the absence of an explosion upon returning meant that someone had been in their room. Eventually, said character made a practice of firetrapping all the rooms, particularly when players were inside for lulz. This is when the sign was posted, which only egged him on further.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2239
2241
>>2238
>Trumpaladin is irritated at the thought of being only a player, He thought he would be doing more with his death than this. Actually, what was he expecting out of being dead? Trump doesn't really know what he expected. I guess just not to be dead?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2240
2243
>>2238
>tracyxtrump stuff
WEW LADS
E
W

L
A
D
S
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2241
2242
>>2239
But he's not dead, its that he has died. Besides, in order to understand all that, you have to figure out the riddle of the player who is controlling the player, who then controls Trump. ^_~
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2242
2245
1071202__safe_artist-colon-accu_edit_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_angry_cute_earth pony_female_frown_glare_grumpy_looking at you_looking up_pet_pony_sho.png
>>2241
I demand info dump. Put in Thez's prattling lines
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2243
2244 2245
600px-MacLeod_tartan_(Vestiarium_Scoticum).png
>>2240
also info on Torciul
the entire body kilt was a fairly accurate represntation GM
now give it a hood and make it this color
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2244
2246
>>2243
Interesting taste.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2245
2246 2247
>>2242
"See, the thing is that while we are here, wandering through the (now into the) forest, there are faggots sitting in front of devices kinda like the sphere in the pyramid, essentially controlling our every move.
In the same sense, those faggots are characters being controlled by players beyond THEIR comprehension."
>>2243
>pouf
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2246
>>2244
Its my favorite tarten out of my three family clans
>>2245
Pouf?

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2247
>>2245
*Whispers*
"Wow... So original..."
wiBf2
?
No.2248
2250 2256
[1d20 = 16]
"The actions we are naturally and inevitably inclined to make are actually determined by individuals shall we say, who exercise control over us in the context that is presented. For example:
>Thez kicks Infernius in the junk
Note that he doesn't respond. This is because his faggot is not currently interfaced. In the same sense, there is a faggot behind the faggot who interfaces with our faggot and makes our faggot make us do things.
>Pouf is 'poof' au francais
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2249
In the case of Infernius' faggot, his faggot's faggot hasn't caused him to be present, so I don't get the satisfaction of having junk-punted him."
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2250
2251 2252
>>2248
>au francais
>tfw je parle dans francais
Nothing like trying to learn
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2251
2252
>>2250
I only know that 'cuz Warner Bros. Mis francais le non bien
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2252
2254
>>2250
*Je parle un peu de francais
Like I said, learning
>>2251
I dont know what that means

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2253
2258
8.png
"Anyway, I know it's all weird and complicated, so please don't let your head explode over it," she concludes.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2254
2255
>>2252
>My french the no good
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2255
2260
>>2254
OH
You mean
Mon le francias est pas bien
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2256
2260 2262
581393__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_solo.png
>>2248
*Steps forward curiously*
"So... Does this mean that any one of us won't be able to move, unless the faggots in whereeverthefuck controlling this place are paying attention? Couldn't that suddenly make any one of us very.. vulnerable, to attack?"
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2257
Also note, there's a Gantz-esque element to the game, in addition to 'entity involvement'. There is some utility to the Game that is currently unknown to characters, even Thez.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2258
2259
>>2253
Is...
Is that thez?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2259
2261
>>2258
Yes.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2260
2261
>>2255
No, I meant it how I said it. We get alot of french-canadians where I'm at, and I want to make it clear I have no fucking clue what they just said, so don't even try. ^_^
>>2256
"Technically yes, though my faggot can kinda sorta nudge characters in a direction that would make sense for their personality, to the degree that such personality is known. Take you for example, my faggot knows that you would be planning in your faggot's absence, and would assume you are doing such things in such cases." ^_~
>A rubber chicken appears in the air for a moment and then disappears
"Technically, anything is possible."

Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2261
>>2260
Oh *joke flys over head*
>>2259
5/7
Would shag the burd again
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2262
2263 2266
>>2256
By the way, may I suggest that you so inquired from cover? You rolled a 20 on your hide check and I'd hate to waste it.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2263
2264 2268
>>2262
>hide check
Just wear leather if you want stealth
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2264
2265
>>2263
>hide check
You're trolling right? Plz tell me that was a pun.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2265
2268
>>2264
Nope
You should wear leather armor if you want stealth
Cause its made of Hide
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2266
>>2262
Sure.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2267
2269 2270
"By the way, I'm surprised you guys didn't make anything while we were back at 'base'. I'd have thought you might wanna beef ur stuff, rather than just hoarding some of it," Thez says while staring up into the trees.
Oh yeah, the trees. The area you're passing through is very obviously overgrown with no human interaction for an indeterminably long time. Birds flitter through the trees and deer can be seen running and foraging in the distance. It is as though this place has been forgotten.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2268
2271
>>2265
>>2263
Can I equip that Hydra leather? I don't mind Tracy's lack of ability to craft decent clothing: it just has to look trashy.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2269
2284
image.jpeg
>>2267
>trump remembers with irritance his efforts at making a war axe and bow, interrupted by zombies
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2270
2274
>>2267
>back at base
Wait, WHERE ARE WE?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2271
2272
>>2268
So, a poncho kinda?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2272
2273 2279
>>2271
Poncho, hood, and the trashiest leggings you can imagine.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2273
2276
>>2272
So the homeless look?

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2274
2275
Overview.png
>>2270

Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2275
2277
>>2274
>g8
But is the g8 b8 m8?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2276
>>2273
I was thinking more goth-ish, but sure.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2277
2278
>>2275
W8 m8, I h8 2,... spoil
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2278
2280
>>2277
8/8 dubs
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2279
2282
>>2272
All good, though note that hydra-hide doesn't improve armor class, though it does give a 5-point damage reduction (for that degree of layering)
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2280
2281
>>2278
Appreci8ed
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2281
>>2280
888 8 888 8 88 88888 888?
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2282
2283
>>2279
As long as it looks awful, that's fine.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2283
2285
>>2282
"Except you of course, I like the look," Thez comments sidelong as the gate begins to be apparent in the distance.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2284
2290
>>2269
My apologies, I had overlooked that. That is something he would have been doing while he was definitely not getting raped. If you'd like, you can have a bow, though a war axe would take more time to fabricate.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2285
>>2283
I walk towards the gate too
Also be bacm in a min
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2286
2287 2288
Does anyone want BGM, or are you all good?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2287
>>2286
I is good
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2288
>>2286
Nah, let's just get this shit started. I got work tomorrow.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2289
2291
The party approaches an enormous archway made out of stone, at the center of which is a thick, heavy, iron door long rusted over.
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2290
2291 2292 2294
>>2284
Huzzah, I'll take a bow. Let's go with English Longbow, since it's quality, but would take less time to fabricate than the technically superior Asiatic composite bow. also it makes a good melee weapon to smack little ponies with, when they are out of line
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2291
2293
>>2290
>that spoiler
>>2289
I hit the door with my staff
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2292
>>2290
careful, they might like it
The archway shades the area, so it is pretty bare soil around the gate. The door that is exposed is about 20' tall, though the remainder that lies under the dirt can't be determined. There doesn't appear to be a mechanism to operate it (buried?).
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2293
2295
>>2291
The door feels solid to the strike.
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2294
434666__safe_artist-colon-vicmanone_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_portrait_scrunchy face_solo.png
>>2290
*Doki doki*
cFnno
?
No.2295
2296 2298
[1d20 = 9]
>>2293
I roll to FIREBALL
RO8h1
?
No.2296
2297 2299
[1d20 = 1]
[inspect stones around the edge of the door]
>>2295
>not referencing your mixtape
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2297
>>2296
Fuck my luck!
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2298
2301
Oekaki.png
>>2295
>rolling
>no meme
Is this what you meant?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2299
>>2296
Eh my mixtape is shit
But I mean ya know whatcha gonna do

Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2300
2302
Trump checks to make sure that there is in fact an unscalable wall around the enclosure, to be sure he can't just walk around the gate
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2301
2305
>>2298
Oui, sorry I wont have memes for awhile cause mobile posting
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2302
2304
>>2300
Nah, this wall is like, easily 100' up.
RO8h1
?
No.2303
[1d20 = 5]
[Inspect crease of door/knob for clues]
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2304
2307
>>2302
>then how did the Giants and the hydra get in
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2305
2309
>>2301
Very well. Fireball explodes in a burst, with no apparent effects.
Thez crosses her arms and thinks for a moment.
RO8h1
?
No.2306
2308
[1d20 = 11]
[Looks up at the top of the door]
Roll for detection.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2307
>>2304
Unknown at this point, you would have to inspect the outside of the wall.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2308
>>2306
You notice a small birds nest occupied by an even smaller bird.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2309
2314
>>2305
Guess I cracked
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Under the heat
RO8h1
?
No.2310
2312 2313
[1d20 = 8]
"Open Sesame."
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2311
Thez starts walking around, grabbing sections of wall and tapping at others.
"Well, I could climb it, but I have no idea how to get you guys past. Let me see,..." she begins digging in her crossbow quiver.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2312
2315
>>2310
o_O Rly?
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2313
2315 2317
maxresdefault.jpg
>>2310

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2314
2316
>>2309
>Gains 2 points of temporary charisma
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2315
331063__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_faic_reaction image_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>2313
>>2312
"What? Did you all expect an original idea?"
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2316
>>2314
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2317
2318
>>2313
>The surface of the door frosts over, before glistening with ice
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2318
>>2317
Anyone bring an ice pick?
Ohhh TRUMP HIT IT WITH SOMETHING
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2319
2321
"Whoa, now you're onto something! If we hit it right, we may be able to shatter it," looks around for something to hit it with.

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2320
>Friendly reminder, Tea is in 30 minutes
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2321
2323 2324
>>2319
USE TRACY
zva22
?
No.2322
2327
[1d20 = 17]
Trump considers hitting it with his sword, but realizes that would damage his sword, and the same with his bow, while the shield can't focus the impact well enough.

Check for a rock?
RO8h1
?
No.2323
2326
Use_your_head_7054.jpg
[1d20 = 8]
>>2321
"Ponies are soft!"
zva22
?
No.2324
2326 2328
[1d20 = 15]
>>2321
Obviously I thought about using Tracy, but she's just too soft for it

Fuck it. Trump picks up Tracy and beats the door with her
RO8h1
?
No.2325
[1d20 = 4]
*kicks door*
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2326
>>2323
But this one has a think skull
5/7 for getting my refernce
>>2324
THE MADMAN ACTUALLT DID IT

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2327
>>2322
"Aha! Coming right up!" Thez grips her broom and twists the handle. Jerking the handle apart, she reveals two curved blades of a damascus pattern, in the shape of a particular japanese sword that's name escapes me for the moment.
She walks toward the outer section of the wall and buries both blades into the stone. With an exerted twist, she spins the blades inside the stone, until a conical chunk of stone about the size of a medicine ball pops out.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2328
2329 2330
>>2324
R u serious? I mean, in order to do that you would need to land an attack roll (which you have), land an additional grapple check, and then land another attack roll. So, 2 more 20's
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2329
2331 2332
>>2328
This is Tracy we're talking about here. She's not going to resist being grabbed bodily, so it's really like just picking up a rock, except the rock gets sexually aroused
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2330
>>2328
>rock gets sexually aroused
#Maud'sWetDreams
wiBf2
?
No.2331
[2d10 = 5]
>>2329

Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2332
2333 2334 2337
>>2329
*hooves forward in battering-ram position*
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2333
>>2332
That hurts, and doesn't seem effective.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2334
>>2332
RAMMING SPEED
wiBf2
?
No.2335
2338
[6d6 = 20]
[1d20 = 11]
Thez picks up the rock and tosses it to Infernius.
"You, the barbecue sauce mascot, make yourself useful."
Infernius, who was standing there with drool coming out of his mouth, suddenly comes to awareness as though having been asleep. He looks curiously at the rock, then the gate, comprehends the situation and then heaves the rock at the frozen gate.
wiBf2
?
No.2336
2338
[2d4 = 6]
Cracks appear on the surface of the door, but it remains. Infernius stands there for a moment, wondering what to do until Thez kicks him in the ass toward the rock. He gets it, and proceeds to pund the door another that many times until it crumbles apart, causing the entire arch to collapse, crushing everyone.
I'm just kidding, the gate is clear.
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2337
>>2332
But if Tracy's front hooves are used to batter the door, rather than say the rear, the hand Trump would have to have the firmest grip with is the one that transfers force into the pelvic bone. And that's an awkward grip
Anonymous
YVCu8
?
No.2338
2345
>>2336
>>2335
Awkward grip averted
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2339
2340
The other side of the gate is like this one, a clear section leading up to massive overgrowth, however beyond that can be seen gradually descending hills overlooking a valley, including several rivers of varying size leading to a large (though not as large as the ones you just passed) walled city.
Anonymous
cFnno
?
No.2340
2342
>>2339
And I gtg fml
See ya guys later
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2341
"Huh, this whole scene is different. Last time we were at the base of two mountains, this time it looks like we're on one," Thez comments as the party clears the archway.
"I really don't know what to expect," she says, re-sheathing her blades. "In any case, at least there are actual people we can talk to now." As she says this, she puts her mask back on and twitches it by the chin. Her appearance shifts, and she reverts back to the form of Urri, the cowardly hippy who first greeted the party upon their entrance.
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2342
>>2340
K, T in 5 ne way
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2343
2344
"Oh, so it was you the whole time..." Tracy grumbles.. still shaking on her hooves from the force of the impact.
"Maud made it look so easy..."
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2344
>>2343
"Well, Urri was an old friend of mine, he's the one who made this metal," she says, tapping the handle of her broom with her claw which 'tink tinks'. "If I walk around looking like I normally do I either get doors shut in my face, or someone decides they want to die tries to have their way with. This allows me to stay below the radar."
Mrs. Sentry
RO8h1
?
No.2345
>>2338
*hugs leg*
Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2346
mk srerrrrrreeeeword.png

Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2347
2348
late.png

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2348
>>2347
Busy, maybe later
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2349
https://mlpol.net/mlpol/res/59327.html#q75410
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2350
2351
Thez wipes her hands in a satisfaction.
"You're welcome," she smiled to Tracy.
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2351
417778__suggestive_artist-colon-longinius_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_clothes_collar_colored_female_fishnets_frilly underwear_garter belt_knife.jpg
>>2350

Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2352
2354
Are we going to play again?
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2353
2355
It's getting late...
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2354
1495118577276-0.png
>>2352
Maybe
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2355
Overview1.png
>>2353
Nothing too involved, but I could go a bit
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2356
2357
tumblr_n321jwAnYb1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg
>shameless blogpost
>mfw girlfriend is 3/4 thru season one of MLP and is watching in the background
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2357
2358
>>2356
Ok...
I'm getting pretty tired though..
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2358
2359 2360
>>2357
We can wait, I don't even know if anyone else is still around
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2359
>>2358
I'm going to turn in then. Gotta contribute to society in meatspace tomorrow...
Anonymous
zva22
?
No.2360
148103__safe_fluttershy_holding breath_puffy cheeks_simple background_vector_white background.jpg
>>2358

Anonymous
3h/gc
?
No.2361

Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2362
29364
Hmmm. Torcuil, are you around?
Anonymous
wiBf2
?
No.2363
Ah, probably better this way, I have to crash in the next half hour. Besides, we're over the bump limit. Xp
I'll bake anew tomorrow.
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2403
2404 2406
>>1988
What's the sauce for that purple face? I might make memes, if I can find the time and I'm not too lazy.
Anonymous
au39e
?
No.2404
2405
>>2403
Uhm,... er I,... uh, I'm n, not sure!
Wherever it is, its definitely not some degenerate hentai!
hold on, I'll find it
Anonymous
au39e
?
No.2405
>>2404
Odd, my id changed. If I'd had that for the thread I'd have made some spurdo jokes.
Anonymous
au39e
?
No.2406
2412
>>2403 Inma Tensei Hayato
Anonymous
au39e
?
No.2407
2412
... just know that I am only using the likeness (and a smidge of the personality), the physiology is totally different. Xp
Anonymous
RO8h1
?
No.2412
2422
>>2407
Close enough. I can only make half-asses photoshoops anyway.
>>2406
Not specific enough. I need pics of the/a purple demon.
Anonymous
au39e
?
No.2422
>>2412
Uhhh,... there's a spoiler on the right,....
Anonymous
au39e
?
No.2425
1a.png
Designated thread continuation: https://mlpol.net/vx/res/2421.html