/mlpol/ - My Little Politics


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

8025f77953b31910.jpg
White Æsthetics
Anonymous
d274202
?
No.319974
355197 355584
Post anything nice and æsthetic looking focused on Whites

I want more of these so I'll spam what I've got to start
456 replies and 1100 files omitted.
Anonymous
4dac973
?
No.365892
365893 365912 365964 365989
>>365877
>I say there needs to be a government bureau in charge of enforcing minimum standards in consumer products to prevent planned obsolescence.
You mean like the FTC?

>>365891
>There's a third option between capitalism and communism.
>Fascism/National Socialism.
It's still Socialism, retard. Socialism always end the same way because it's NOT a political ideology. It's a death cult each and every time it's been done, and will continue being a death cult in any and all future attempts.
Anonymous
a145506
?
No.365893
365895 365915
hitler_socialism.jpg
>>365892
>It's still Socialism
You didn't read the manga?
Anonymous
4dac973
?
No.365895
365902 365913 365914
>>365893
>true Socialism values the individual and encourages him in individual efficiency
<at the same time holding that his interests as an individual most be in consonance with those of the community.
IOW, it's still the same Socialism. For example, replace "individual" with "proletariate", and you get Marxism. Replace it with "Equity", and you get CRT. Replace it with "queerness", and you have the transgender movement. Replace it with "gender equality", and you have third-wave Feminism.

Socialism has never, and will never work, no matter how much you change the window dressing and declare that it's a "new thing".
Anonymous
260f419
?
No.365902
365919
>>365895
Over-encroaching powers who claim to have good intentions while giving themselves the power to fuck everyone over are a theme of all civilizations. If every time someone abuses power is communism to you, then you're just replacing existing words to suit your beliefs. A nation is its people and culture, and in my view economic models are merely a tool. I would certainly rather live under Hitler's regime trading his currency between people who I can more often trust and more easily sense deceit from, rather than an atomized dystopia where nobody looks like me or speaks my language, the money is completely without value and yet immeasurably inflationary, jobs are impossible to come by and mere education costs you your entire fertile adult life to pay off.

Does that mean I could be led astray by tankies? Probably. Don't care. If the nation falls, so be it. The people will persist, and create a new nation. This is history's pendulum, and it will take an unknowable length of time before it settles at a healthy point.
Anonymous
b9d058c
?
No.365912
365919
1190299__safe_solo_oc_oc+only_looking+at+you_monochrome_traditional+art_text_heart_raised+hoof_grayscale_chest+fluff_ear+fluff_sad_frown_black+and+wh.jpg
>>365892
>still Socialism
Holy shit. This is by far the most grain-fed, bluepilled ignorant take I've ever seen in the history of this site.
Do you seriously fucking think that fascism, an ideology that is defined by its opposition to socialism, is the same as socialism?
>death cult
Fucking meaningless buzzwords coming from a retard who's content with being ruled by Jewish banks and corporations that amass wealth through usury and leverage their economic power against white people because nobody organized in any meaningful way to stop them.
Anonymous
b9d058c
?
No.365913
365919 369070
1071202__safe_solo_female_pony_oc_oc+only_simple+background_earth+pony_transparent+background_cute_looking+at+you_edit_vector_angry_frown_looking+up_.png
>>365895
Utter lack of reading comprehension, ignorance to history, and lack of any basic understanding of basic economic principles beyond a pair of arbitrary political directions taught to you by 20th century propaganda.
Hitler says right there that the difference between the NSDAP and marxist socialists is that socialist don't value the plight of individuals: as in, he means to say that the capitalist component of the fascist system is superior because it fuels innovation through personal economic decision making, which is not fucking socialism.

What is even the definition of socialism to you? Do you not know what fascism or capitalism are either?
Anonymous
b9d058c
?
No.365914
365919
1335322__safe_solo_female_pony_oc_oc+only_simple+background_earth+pony_transparent+background_vector_absurd+resolution_bipedal_hug_tail_frown_walking.png
>>365895
>For example, replace "individual" with "proletariate", and you get Marxism. Replace it with "Equity", and you get CRT. Replace it with "queerness", and you have the transgender movement. Replace it with "gender equality", and you have third-wave Feminism.
What even if this logical leap? What are you even trying to say? All your doing is listing values of one group and swapping them with the values of another, without any actual criticism of fascism as a political or economic ideology. What am I supposed to take away from that?
Tell me, how is fascism the same as socialism? What is the meaning of socialism to you?
Anonymous
b9d058c
?
No.365915
1434172__safe_pony_oc_oc+only_sketch_sitting_heart_sad_frown_looking+up_nazi_oc-colon-aryanne_swastika_artist-colon-randy.jpeg
>>365893
Clearly he didn't. His understanding of civics is barely that of the neoliberal propaganda of public schooling.
American education everyone.
Anonymous
4dac973
?
No.365919
365920 365921 365923
>>365902
>If every time someone abuses power is communism
And, you're wrong right from the start. Socialism/Communism is not someone abusing power for their own sake, it's them abusing power for, supposedly, "my own" sake.
>I would certainly rather live under Hitler's regime trading his currency between people who I can more often trust and more easily sense deceit from, rather than an atomized dystopia where nobody looks like me or speaks my language, the money is completely without value and yet immeasurably inflationary, jobs are impossible to come by and mere education costs you your entire fertile adult life to pay off.
And, that's a disingenuous argument that implies there's only ever two extremes, and nothing else that can possibly every exist.

>>365912
>Do you seriously fucking think that fascism, an ideology that is defined by its opposition to socialism, is the same as socialism?
Yes because even the very people who champion it declare how it's no different than Socialism, except they do it with a so-called "Right Leaning" aspect compared to the traditional "Left Leaning" process of it.
>coming from a retard who's content with being ruled by Jewish banks and corporations
That's a lot of projection from some who immediately loses it when someone points that Socialism is still Socialism.

>>365913
>lack of any basic understanding of basic economic principles
There's nothing "economic" about an ideology that believes people will magically stop being self-interested assholes and all come together for the purposes of achieving a "greater good".
>he means to say that the capitalist component of the fascist system
No such thing exists.
> What is even the definition of socialism to you?
In full detail, a religious cult that believes, at some point of time in history, everything was "perfect" and nothing wrong ever happened in the world for man, until a demon (The bourgeoisie, whiteness, the patriarchy, kikes, etc.) came along and hated how the world functioned, so said demon displaced and estranged man in the world and introduced them to suffering by going so far as to rewriting the very laws of nature itself to purposely be to man's eternal disadvantage, and the goal of the Socialist is to awaken all of humanity to this "revelation" and violently and unconditionally and perpetually overthrow said demon so that man can go back and revert the laws of nature to how it was originally written so that man returns to living in paradise.

However, like I said, that's the "full" detail of it and everything it implies. The short of Socialism is that it's people who are angry with the world for whatever reason (Everything from complaining that bills exist to broken individuals who watched their entire world fall apart), and seek to displace and replace whatever "villain" they see as being in power (Regardless of if said villain was the cause of it or not), all of it with a dash of the "noble savage" belief to make it sound even better for intellectuals in the audience.

>>365914
>All your doing is listing values of one group and swapping them with the values of another
Because it's the exact same thing. It's the exact same ideology. The only difference is the "villain" they wish to label, who eventually becomes anyone and everyone that refuses believe in said ideology.
Anonymous
b9d058c
?
No.365920
365939
1966396__safe_female_pony_oc_simple+background_earth+pony_transparent+background_looking+at+you_meme_frown_reaction+image_nazi_oc-colon-aryanne_blond.png
>>365919
>it's them abusing power for, supposedly, "my own" sake.
"Abuse" is relative in the first place. What do you mean by abuse?
In my opinion, hauling Jewish bankers out of their homes by their noses and burning them alive in public would be a perfectly acceptable use of the power and resources, but others might consider that "abusive".
>people will magically stop being self-interested assholes and all come together for the purposes of achieving a "greater good".
This isn't fascism.
Heck, that's such a vague statement you could apply it to anything, including capitalism.
>No such thing exists.
So a system with private ownership of companies and economic enterprise for-profit is not capitalist? What is capitalist then?
>religious cult that believes, at some point of time in history, everything was "perfect" and nothing wrong ever happened in the world for man
Fascists do not believe this. You are misattributing the circumstances under which the ideology was formed.
>The short of Socialism is that it's people who are angry with the world for whatever reason (Everything from complaining that bills exist to broken individuals who watched their entire world fall apart), and seek to displace and replace whatever "villain" they see as being in power
Really? Wanting to change society for the better is "socialist"? That's all there is to it?
Socialism has no specifics to it's ideology? No asinine claims about wealth redistribution or retarded economic models? Nothing to do with economics or specific political policies? No retards who want to seize means of production or whatever? Just any kind of people who believe in fighting the powers that be?
>The exact same thing. It's the exact same ideology.
It is absolutely not. You're just called """socialism""" a mindset so vague that it could be applied to any political entity or ideology, without any attention to the specific economic and political ideals and practices that distinguish them as political ideologies.
Fuck off with that nonsense. If there were no differences or nuances between political ideologies, this board wouldn't even need to exist. Socialism is it's own ideology, and so is fascism. Fascism emerged specifically to combat the spread of socialism. They are not the same thing.
Anonymous
260f419
?
No.365921
365939
Berts credit score.png
>>365919
>And, you're wrong right from the start. Socialism/Communism is not someone abusing power for their own sake, it's them abusing power for, supposedly, "my own" sake.
Semantics. We've seen corporations pull the same tricks of explaining authoritarian policies as for the greater good. It's like you're simply disagreeing for the sake of disagreement.
>And, that's a disingenuous argument that implies there's only ever two extremes, and nothing else that can possibly every exist.
I didn't say that. I was pointing to a situation that exists today and a situation you seem adamantly opposed to. That was the point.

>There's nothing "economic" about an ideology that believes people will magically stop being self-interested assholes and all come together for the purposes of achieving a "greater good".
I can't read his mind, but economic theory is all a bunch of numbers on a chalkboard. The US dollar literally has no inherent value. None. Everything in your 401k could be rendered worthless in one year. Yet we use the US dollar simply because it's there, and we shake hands to declare that x is worth y dollars for the sake of easier bartering. This applies to other fiat currencies too, but if there is another form of value stored, such as rare metals as coins or a top-down value tied to it like gold or baseline labor costs, that can at least be used for something. That's why I don't care if we have ancapistan or tankie-land, as long as we have people we generally trust beside us to trudge through it.

Side note, did you read the title of The Selfish Gene and put the book down there? Yes, there's self interest involved but it's mutual, and we have social orders in place to minimize conflict for ourselves and others. It's not magic, it's blood and soil.
>In full detail, a religious cult that believes, at some point of time in history, everything was "perfect" and nothing wrong ever happened in the world for man, until a demon (The bourgeoisie, whiteness, the patriarchy, kikes, etc.) came along and hated how the world functioned, so said demon displaced and estranged man in the world and introduced them to suffering by going so far as to rewriting the very laws of nature itself to purposely be to man's eternal disadvantage, and the goal of the Socialist is to awaken all of humanity to this "revelation" and violently and unconditionally and perpetually overthrow said demon so that man can go back and revert the laws of nature to how it was originally written so that man returns to living in paradise.
I can tell you as someone who has been friends with dozens of natsocs and other nationalist folk that this is silly. Nothing was perfect. We lived in ignorance of many things and did terrible things either for a wide assortment of gods or a misunderstanding of our biology or what have you. We suffered enormous losses by genocide, war and famine. But despite this, living standards for serfs were better than for lower class fulltime workers. The vast majority of communities were armed to deter threatening behavior but neighbors trusted one another enough to leave their doors unlocked. We spoke one tongue, we knew one another's souls, and the few we distrusted we could still forgive if they acted poorly to us. Life doesn't have to be perfect to be happy and fulfilling.

Really man, suck a monkey dick and let people appreciate white aesthetics in peace.
Anonymous
b9d058c
?
No.365923
365939
954475__safe_solo_female_pony_oc_oc+only_simple+background_earth+pony_transparent+background_vector_heart_bipedal_frown_show+accurate_standing_reacti.png
>>365919
>and nothing else that can possibly every exist
He did not say that. He was just saying that he preferred fascism under Hitler to whatever the fuck we have now. Fascism doesn't necessarily have to work the same way it did in the 20th century.
Also, for the record, fascism is not necessarily extreme.
>even the very people who champion it declare how it's no different than Socialism
I champion it. I do not declare it that.
Who do you know who "champions" fascism who calls it the same as socialism? Who are these people?
>except they do it with a so-called "Right Leaning" aspect compared to the traditional "Left Leaning" process of it.
What the fuck does that even mean?
>projection
What, that I am somehow projecting in a defunct Freudian psychosis my secret latent desire to continue to be ruled by Jewish bankers who desire the extinction of my race? Weird takeaway.
>magically stop
Fascism is founded on the concept that people will not magically stop being assholes: people need to organize to prevent it.
>(The bourgeoisie, whiteness, the patriarchy, kikes, etc.)
Oh yeah, throw kikes in right at the end, as if they're not a real threat and haven't done anything horrible to us and don't warrant any kind of organized response.
Anonymous
d2c9bd5
?
No.365939
365943 365966
>>365920
>"Abuse" is relative in the first place.
Oh, fuck off!
I'm not going to sit here playing word games with you. If that's your intention, then you can fuck right off.
>hauling Jewish bankers out of their homes by their noses and burning them alive in public would be a perfectly acceptable use of the power and resources
And, when that doesn't fix the problem?
>This isn't fascism.
Yes, it is.
>So a system with private ownership of companies and economic enterprise for-profit is not capitalist?
No, that's a free market economy.
>What is capitalist then?
Depends on if you want to go with Marx's definition (Which is simply anything that isn't "Socialist") or the definition provided by Leon Walras (That a "capitalist" is the person who provides to tools for work to occur).
>Fascists do not believe this.
Yes, they do.
>Wanting to change society for the better is "socialist"?
It's NOT changing it for the "better", not even close, it's changing the world because because they're angry with the world. They try to claim that it's for the "betterment of people", but said people is just them and them alone, everyone else needs to "do the work".
>That's all there is to it?
In terms of motivation, yes.
>You're just called """socialism""" a mindset so vague that it could be applied to any political entity or ideology
What is the political ideology called where people want the government to stop interfering with their lives and leave them alone?
>If there were no differences or nuances between political ideologies
Certain ideologies, yes.
>this board wouldn't even need to exist
"This board" exists because of an April Fools prank. If you mean /pol/, itself, that exists because moot was tired of seeing all the political discussion and ironic Hitler posting filling up threads on /b/.
>Socialism is it's own ideology, and so is fascism.
No, they're the same thing.
>Fascism emerged specifically to combat the spread of socialism.
Yes, by being "Right Wing" Socialism, that uses the same tactics and methods of regular Socialism because that's where the entire ideology comes from.

>>365921
>We've seen corporations pull the same tricks of explaining authoritarian policies as for the greater good.
And, when companies did that, people collectively told them to fuck off.
>I didn't say that.
So, what other possibilities are there aside from Nazi Germany and West Taiwain?
>I was pointing to a situation that exists today
Yeah, for one country that exists in Asia, and is hated even by their closest allies.
>did you read the title of The Selfish Gene
No, haven't even heard of it.
>It's not magic, it's blood and soil.
It is "magic" when you're talking about how people are suppose to collectively come together and think exactly the same way and be perfectly fine with it.
>But despite this, living standards for serfs were better than for lower class fulltime workers.
That's absolute steaming bullshit and you know it: https://archive.li/eonV7
Why is it fucking third-world immigrants, and refugees from any and every Socialist nation that ever tried it, seem to be the only people who actually see how good modern life is?

>>365923
>He was just saying that he preferred fascism under Hitler to whatever the fuck we have now.
What he's describing isn't even what "we" have right now. The closest country I can think of that he's describing is West Taiwan; with every Western European country, Leafland, and Worst Korea coming in as a close second, but still not being as bad as what he's describing.
>Fascism doesn't necessarily have to work the same way it did in the 20th century.
There's no other way it can work because it's still Socialism. The only difference would be the same "change" Marxism has gone through, which is in it's marketing (Marxism -> Socialism -> Cultural Marxism -> Sustainable Capitalism).
>fascism is not necessarily extreme
Yes, it is.
>Who do you know who "champions" fascism who calls it the same as socialism?
Mussolini and Hitler
>What the fuck does that even mean?
Rather than attribute the "power dynamics" of society to culture and market forces like Marx and his followers do, Uncle Adolf and his group of friends attributed the "power dynamics" to one's race/nationality and identity. And, it's ALWAYS "power dynamics".
>I am somehow projecting in a defunct Freudian psychosis my secret latent desire to continue to be ruled by Jewish bankers
Yes because you're declaring something that I never said, nor implied, nor even had the chance to even come close to discussing. You don't know anything that I have to say nor what I believe, yet immediately declare that I'm "fine" with someone else having control over my life as a defense to an argument that Socialism and Socialism are the same thing.
>Fascism is founded on the concept that people will not magically stop being assholes
<people need to organize to prevent it
And, they'll stop magically being assholes and never be assholes ever again. Yeah, making something illegal will prevent totally prevent people from doing it.
>as if they're not a real threat
Is Winnie in the East no longer considered a "real threat"? What about Klaus Schwab in the West?
>and haven't done anything horrible to us and don't warrant any kind of organized response
Yes, that's right, give these people EXACTLY the response they want. Instead of, you know, rejecting to play their game altogether and living your life to the fullest and in the best way possible.
Anonymous
260f419
?
No.365943
365964
>>365939
What exactly is the point of any of this? How have you managed to stretch this shit out so hard in a thread about aesthetics? Is this somehow over the wood stove picture or something? I'm not going to humor any of this with a response past one line:
>That's absolute steaming bullshit and you know it: https://archive.li/eonV7
I do not know it. I said before that what matters to make life worth living is to have family, community, race, religion, something to hold people together to get them through adversity and keep them working together with relative harmony. All that shows is that we can consoom more product. Three hundred years ago, American settlers could turn a hole in the dirt into a wine cellar, pickle vegetables, preserve meat for weeks or months to eat later, build a home out of whole-ass logs to live in for generations. The refrigerator is merely a convenience, a modern pleasure just like vidya, or TV. Those people live in shanty towns for a litany of reasons, with low IQ, low social trust, and lack of innovation being chief among them.
Serfs had land of their own, privacy within their home, a wife arranged to them, the ability to have a litter of children, and a deep personal connection to nature. Try that today and you'll be lucky if the zoning commission doesn't run you out of the forest. Wagecucks live their entire lives a slave to money. They don't have their own food supply, they don't have families because god only knows they can't afford to have their wife raise the kid when she's working fifty hour weeks too, we get our paychecks weeks after our work is performed, the labor is not self directed or imaginative in the slightest. We're subservient worker drones with nothing to do but make ourselves and our megacorporation look good for shareholders.
Anonymous
50a654d
?
No.365945
365946 365948 365964
>Is Winnie in the East no longer considered a "real threat"? What about Klaus Schwab in the West?
<whataboutism
Nationalists should have never allowed lolbertarians to feel at home after 2019.
Anonymous
260f419
?
No.365946
365964
>>365945
Agreed. When you take this much individualism it fucks with your head. Makes you think every man is an island, social trust is hoodoo, and if we just taught blacks the free market Baltimore would be a paradise. I used to think that way, but then I got to be the minority up in niggertown and realized that wasn't the case.
Anonymous
50a654d
?
No.365948
365964
>>365945
I guess I should explain a bit for those who might not get what am talking about.
You see, in 2019/2020, when 'rona started. There was a bit of an influx of libertarian voices into the "dissident right" or however you wanna call it. This is because the WEF basically has an authoritarian plan on mind. (This is why anon is mentioning Klaus schwab. Basically, statism of any kind is inherently bad in his opinion.)

So, there was quite a bit of discussion on /pol/ and particularly on jewtube. Some nationalists argued the libertarians weren't really compatible. Some others argued that being libertarian was the best way to face the WEF.

That's about it. I think we both oppose the WEF and that's what matters, at least for now. I won't contribute to this derailment any further.
And...it happened again. Well, if you saw it you saw it. Nothing I can do about it.
Anonymous
8fb8e5d
?
No.365961
365963
MOZARTQ0NN.jpeg
4b0.png
maxresdefault.jpg
- "B-but Tchaikovsky, isn't 120 musicians enough?"
- "No, I need a bell tower and cannons."

>Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture (Full with Cannons)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
Anonymous
8fb8e5d
?
No.365963
>>365961
I doubt very much zoomers with their negrofied ear will appreciate this masterpiece, for the rest, enjoy.
Cannons and the breathtaking part begin at 12:00.
Anonymous
ce65989
?
No.365964
>>365943
>What exactly is the point of any of this?
Ask the guys who lost it when I pointed out that Socialism is still Socialism: >>365892
>I said before that what matters to make life worth living is to have family, community, race, religion
Based on what I've seen in life, I disagree. You should be there for your family, but you should NOT ruin you life just to please them. Community is something you build, NOT something that naturally happens. Race isn't as important as you think it is when every race, even the Kikes, have shown how they're willing to turn on "their own people" just to get ahead. And, not to mention that, people have abused and twisted religion as an excuse for why people must put up with living a shitty life.
>something to hold people together to get them through adversity and keep them working together with relative harmony
Survival, love, and (ironically) self-interest?
>All that shows is that we can consoom more product.
People having access to affordable and immediate food, transportation, and medical services is an "example" of "Consumerism". Fuck off!
>Three hundred years ago, American settlers could turn a hole in the dirt into a wine cellar, pickle vegetables, preserve meat for weeks or months to eat later, build a home out of whole-ass logs to live in for generations.
And, you can still do that. There are hundred of miles of uninhabited land out there that you can setup a private abode on.
>The refrigerator is merely a convenience
The ability to preserve food for longer periods is now a "convenience" rather than enhancing people's ability to survive?
Fuck off!
>Serfs had land of their own
No, they didn't. That land belonged to the king. They just lived and worked on it. If you're going to pull that argument out of your ass, then you might as well declare that the slaves in America were not actually "slaves" because of the exact same reasons your listing.
>Wagecucks live their entire lives a slave to money.
Because majority of people are idiots who don't know how to handle money in the first place. They just see $60 out in the open and impulsively spend that on a new video game rather than trying to do something like build a business or even invest that money into something as simple as a savings account.

>>365945
>whataboutism
If that's your entire defense, you can go back to having arguments on Twatter.

>>365946
>Makes you think every man is an island
That he is.
>social trust is hoodoo
Depends on the person.
>and if we just taught blacks the free market
Teach people doesn't mean shit unless you actually able to apply it.

>>365948
>Basically, statism of any kind is inherently bad in his opinion.
A state does need to exist for the purposes of enforcing laws and keeping a nation stable and isolated from foreign influences, but that's it. It's not the government's job to prevent failure from happening, nor to ensure that people have a "right to exist", which is the point of Socialism and any and all welfare/pension programs. To put it simple, the government is not your parent. That is not their job nor their purpose.
Anonymous
d0c59ac
?
No.365965
365978
John_William_Waterhouse_-_Ulysses_and_the_Sirens_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
John_William_Waterhouse_-_I_am_half-sick_of_shadows,_said_the_lady_of_shalott.jpg
Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses in Detail John William Waterhouse.jpg
John_William_Waterhouse_-_The_Favorites_of_the_Emperor_Honorius_-_1883.jpg
John_William_Waterhouse_-_La_Fileuse,_1874.jpg
Aside from the obvious answer, what are some of your favorite painters? I really like John William Waterhouse (pics related), as well as Thomas Cole.
Anonymous
f23a843
?
No.365966
365973 365974 369069
868159__suggestive_semi-dash-grimdark_solo_pony_oc_oc+only_unicorn_earth+pony_blushing_vector_sitting_frown_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_4chan_gore_smoking_.png
>>365939
>And, when that doesn't fix the problem?
Then we can finally have our own system without Jews and bankers screwing us up. The JQ is just a start.
>Yes, it is.
You don't know the first thing about fascism then.
>Depends on
What is YOUR definition? Your description of socialism is rather vague too.
>Yes, they do.
That is nowhere in the description of the ideology. Show me quotes that support this in the early days of fascism.
>No, that's a free market economy.
And that isn't capitalist or close to capitalist?
>What is the political ideology called where people want the government to stop interfering with their lives and leave them alone?
Libertarianism. Or anarchism for leftists.
>Certain ideologies, yes.
Why are you only ignoring the specifics of fascism and socialism? They have distinctive traits.
>exists because
So none of us come here to discuss here to discuss actual politics? It's all a joke to you?
>No, they're the same thing.
Now you're just repeating yourself. You don't even know the definition of fascism.
>that uses the same tactics and methods of regular Socialism because that's where the entire ideology comes from.
Not even close.
>And, when companies did that, people collectively told them to fuck off.
And what did that do? Corporations still do it every day.
>So, what other possibilities are there aside from Nazi Germany and West Taiwain?
Fascism. As a political ideology, not just a historical context.
>No, haven't even heard of it.
Consider reading it. You might actually know what you're talking about.
>It is "magic" when you're talking about how people are suppose to collectively come together and think exactly the same way and be perfectly fine with it.
That's not how fascism is supposed to work. Fascism doesn't just expect excellent compliance or collective cooperation; it's a vehicle to cultivate cooperation.
>Mussolini and Hitler
Hitler right in the above quote states right there that his party is different from socialism. He said the opposite of what you're saying.
>how good modern life is?
Oh yeah, nothing wrong with runaway inflation, banks controlling our politics, declining sense of community and tradition, white genocide, and rampant mental illness and troonism. Totally as good as we could possibly be.
>There's no other way it can work because it's still Socialism
It is not.
>Yes, it is.
Define "extremism".
>Uncle Adolf
You call him "Uncle Adolf" without a shred of respect or understanding of his philosophy. Disgraceful.
>and his group of friends attributed the "power dynamics" to one's race/nationality and identity. And, it's ALWAYS "power dynamics".
Because power is important. People need to have sovereignty over their own country, or they're vulnerable to exploitation and subversion by kikes who subvert the system to empower themselves and use that power to destroy them.
>You don't know anything that I have to say nor what I believe
Okay, what is your own political ideology then?
>immediately declare that I'm "fine" with someone else having control over my life
You strongly implied in a prior post that "socialism" revolves around the desire to cast off the perceived villains of society.
To me, Jewish bankers are indeed the 'demons' (although life wasn't perfect before then) who need to be removed if there is to be any future for my race.
Do you agree that they are a menace to society? If you agree, why would you say that trying to cast out those demons is socialist?
>And, they'll stop magically being assholes and never be assholes ever again.
Nobody said that.
>Yeah, making something illegal will prevent totally prevent people from doing it.
Legislation is a crude method for compliance and is the last priority for fascism. Fascism works not through mere legislation, but through community solidarity, education, family values, national pride and encouragement. That's the point: to avoid socialist government overreach by cultivating preferable behavior through nationalism. That's why it's compatible with free market enterprise and private ownership of business.
>Is Winnie in the East no longer considered a "real threat"? What about Klaus Schwab in the West?
You didn't even address the point. Absolute deflection.
So to give you the dignity you denied my point, I'll address it. Klaus Schwab and the WEF is absolutely a threat. China is absolutely a threat to. It's because those two forces are such a threat that fascism is necessary, since the WEF uses both capitalist and socialist methods to further it's agenda. The status quo supports the advancement of the WEF's globalist interests. Strong nationalism is the best opposition to globalist international corporations.
>rejecting to play their game altogether and living your life to the fullest and in the best way possible
Oh, so I should just sit on my thumbs and do nothing while my culture and my people are systematically driven to extinction? I should just go back to work for the system like a good goy? Watch as my race is extinguished, housing and farmland is consolidated by Jewish bankers, children groomed into trannies in school, communities devolve into low-trust shitholes of strangers who lack cohesion? That's all I should do?
>Yes, that's right, give these people EXACTLY the response they want.
So you're saying the only way to oppose them is to just comply with the status quo in which they already have the upper hand? Their power is being rapidly consolidated, and ignoring them will not make them go away.
Anonymous
ab64f68
?
No.365973
365974 365975
>>365966
>we can finally have our own system without...bankers
So, where will your wealth be stored, then?
>The JQ is just a start.
And, the end is the inhalation of everyone who doesn't think nor agree with you.
>You don't know the first thing about fascism then.
Neither do you, apparently. So, we're both equally idiots.
>What is YOUR definition?
I'd go with Walras' definition because it actually distinguishes what makes a someone a so-called "Capitalist" compared to Marx summing it up as "Not Socialist".
>That is nowhere in the description of the ideology.
What's the explanation Mussolini gave the Italian citizens for why they should vote him into power for the purposes of enacting Fascism?
>And that isn't capitalist or close to capitalist?
No, it is not. Capitalism, going by Walras' definition that we just established, is a system of eternal lending with never any true ownership. And, with summing it up just like that, I just realized that Capitalism would effectively be a synonym for Feudalism in how both of them are put into practice.
>Libertarianism.
Congratulations, you provided that there's still distinctions. So, why are you trying to say that there isn't?
>Why are you only ignoring the specifics of fascism and socialism?
Because the application, practice, and results of both ideologies are the exact same, and the only difference present is if you want the flavor to be vanilla or chocolate.
>So none of us come here to discuss here to discuss actual politics?
You are the one declaring that this board "exists" because of certain political ideologies. I just pointed out that you're wrong.
>And what did that do?
Companies slumped off and lost of money. Or lobbied the government to make said intrusion required by law-
Wait a second, doesn't that show that you shouldn't be relying upon the government to solve problems that the government caused in the first place?
>That's not how fascism is supposed to work.
Yes, it is.
>Fascism doesn't just expect excellent compliance or collective cooperation
So, what happens if people refuse to work together, or disagree with the government?
>Hitler right in the above quote states right there that his party is different from socialism.
By stating that it's the exact same thing as Socialism, just with different words.
>nothing wrong with runaway inflation
Why aren't you worried about saving your own hide and investing in opportunities that survive inflation?
>banks controlling our politics
Yet, this site exists.
>declining sense of community and tradition
So, why aren't you going outside and talking to people? Or, taking it upon yourself to carry on those traditions?
>rampant mental illness
Get off social media. Delete your Kikebook, Twatter, and Jewtube account.
>and troonism
Blame the feminist for that one.
>Totally as good as we could possibly be.
It sounds more like you haven't stepped away from a keyboard since the lockdowns. When was the last time you actually did something for yourself, rather than wait for the government to do something?
>Define "extremism".
It's a waste of time doing so when "Extremism" doesn't exist in any flavor of Socialism because the ends justify any and all means. That is, unless you're "Right Wing", then anything as simple as farting-crooked means that your an "Extremist".
>You call him "Uncle Adolf" without a shred of respect or understanding of his philosophy.
So, he's a Saint now. Really, trying to convince me you aren't a religion, are you?
>Because power is important.
Only to people who don't have it, nor know how to use it.
Anonymous
3d929b1
?
No.365974
365975
>>365966
>>365973
Part Two
>People need to have sovereignty over their own country, or they're vulnerable to exploitation and subversion
Fuck off!
It's this appeal to "sheltering" people has caused each and every single mess that the world has faced for the past century and a half. You are not my parent, nor are you anyone else's parent. You do no represent me, nor anyone else. You are not the "protector of the people" no matter how much you want to declare yourself as much. You do not deserve any amount of power whatsoever. NO ONE DOES. Why? Because we're all stupid, we're all retarded, we're short-sighted jackasses. No one can be trusted to have absolute power because all it takes is one slip-up to cause a war that kills hundreds. That's the entire reason WHY the U.S. was designed the way it was, to decentralize the power of the government to the point that no one single moron can ever cause an entire nation to fall.
>Okay, what is your own political ideology then?
I honestly don't know because every single person keeps slapping a different name to it. I think it's "Libertarian", but I'm staunchly against concepts like "open borders" and "Unregulated international trade".
>You strongly implied in a prior post that "socialism" revolves around the desire to cast off the perceived villains of society.
Yes, by someone then replacing said villain and retaining the same seat, with the same power. Never any RELINQUISHING of power (Until they're forced to because they died).
>Jewish bankers are indeed the 'demons' (although life wasn't perfect before then) who need to be removed if there is to be any future for my race.
So how has humanity survived for the past 6000+ years, then?
>Do you agree that they are a menace to society?
To the same extent that I consider West Taiwan and Mudslimes a menace to society. When it comes down to the individual, I won't know until I meet the person.
> why would you say that trying to cast out those demons is socialist?
Because the solution, every single time, is to then become no different than the "demon" they're trying to cast off? By doing the exact same things said "demon" did, except relabel it as "good" because the "right people" are doing it now. In effect, it's NEVER about "casting off the demon", it's always about revenge.
>Fascism works not through mere legislation, but through community solidarity
So, attack people if they're not "contributing" to the community, whatever the Hell that means.
>education
By teaching people the values of the state, and never allowing them to develop their own values.
>family values
By turning entire families into snitches for one another.
>national pride and encouragement
By declaring anyone who disagrees is guilty of "corruption" and "treason".
>That's the point: to avoid socialist government overreach by cultivating preferable behavior through nationalism.
Except the government is NOT the solution to a problem caused by the government.
If the problem is the government, then you REMOVE the government.
>That's why it's compatible with free market enterprise and private ownership of business.
It is not. Overreach by the government is contradictory to the very concept of "free market" ideals. And, to be quite honest, it's part of why a "free market" can never truly exists because even I can agree that a state does need to regulate how businesses operate, and the only form of an actual "free market" that can ever exist in reality is just two people in the middle of nowhere bartering with each other.
>You didn't even address the point.
The point is, ironically, pointless when there are dozens of groups who want nothing more than the skin and wear my hide.
>It's because those two forces are such a threat that fascism is necessary
Not it is not you absolute fucking idiot!
The past century of South American history is this same exact thought process put into action. And, be honest, have they solved the problem?
>Oh, so I should just sit on my thumbs and do nothing while my culture and my people are systematically driven to extinction? I should just go back to work for the system like a good goy?
If your only two options are "Being a normalfag" and "Being a Socialist revolutionary", it sounds more like you lack imagination and haven't even bothered living a life.

Don't you have any hobbies that you want to pursue? Activities that you wish you could spend more time doing? You mention friends and family, have you tried helping any of them out of the goodness of your heart?

What do you really spend your time doing when you're not on this site?
Anonymous
5077efc
?
No.365975
365979
>>365974
>>365973
No, you fuck off. This is the wrong thread.
Get here
>>365970 →
>>365970 →
>>365970 →
Anonymous
260f419
?
No.365978
Edgar_Alwin_Payne.jpg
Edgar_Payne_High_Surf_along_the_Laguna_Coast.jpg
Edgar_Alwyn_Payne_2.jpg
EdgarPayne.jpg
Payne_Lake_by_Edgar_Alwin_Payne.jpg
>>365965
I like Edgar Alwin Payne's frontier art. It really captures the beauty of the West before...well, the people our corporatist bootlicker would defend, came along. While the glowniggers were occupied with deconstructing art and funneling insane money toward the dada art movement to advance communism, folks like Payne were still showing the beauty of the American landscape and what drove so many of our forefathers to move out here, to sacrifice everything so they could live under that sky, in those fields lush with new life they couldn't begin to comprehend.

Frontier art was what first gave me a reason to try to live independently, to get out of the concrete jungle and see what I could do in the middle of nowhere. But sadly, most of that is gone now. The alfalfa fields are consolidated. The nowhere-towns are just gutted by mining and farming companies that pack up when things get a bit dry and leave the citizenry to suffer the consequences. Like Night In The Woods, without the cutesy animals.
Anonymous
69d9b3e
?
No.365979
365980 365983 365988 366005
>>365975
>This is the wrong thread.
No, I want him to answer the question:
What do you when you're not posting on this site?
Hell, to make it thread relevant, do you actually make any "white aesthetic" works? Whether it be literature, art, music, etc..
Anonymous
5077efc
?
No.365980
>>365979
Ad hominem. In any case, go cry elsewhere. Make another thread if you didn't like that one.
Anonymous
260f419
?
No.365983
365984
>>365979
POST WHITE ART, NOT ANTI-WHITE HAIR-SPLITTING, THANK YOU.
Anonymous
69d9b3e
?
No.365984
365987 365991
>>365983
>POST WHITE ART
Where?
Fasces
## Mod
0000000
?
No.365987
365989
>>365984
Stop throwing the thread off topic.
Anonymous
8fb8e5d
?
No.365988
newfag.jpg
>>365979
>What do you when you're not posting on this site?
Anonymous
69d9b3e
?
No.365989
365990 366010
>>365987
There's the ones that started it by having a meltdown to this post: >>365892
Fasces
## Mod
0000000
?
No.365990
>>365989
And I'm ending it. You have a different thread to bitch in now. Go there.
Anonymous
260f419
?
No.365991
VoyagersWaterfowl.jpg
BeyondTheRidge.jpg
TheMountainMan.jpg.jpg
themtnman.jpg
DownfromHighCountry2.jpg
>>365984
HERE.
Chris Calle, another fronter artist.
Anonymous
f23a843
?
No.366005
366017
6722650__safe_artist-colon-xppp1n_imported+from+derpibooru_oc_oc+only_oc-colon-aryanne_earth+pony_pony_apron_clothes_female_mare_nazi_oven_solo_squat_swastika.png
>>365979
>do you actually make any "white aesthetic" works? Whether it be literature, art, music, etc..
I do several of these things. I wrote a lot of short stories, and I'm trying to get back into art after a slump. I taught art history to kids at a community center for a while, and I help out with crafting events for local kids in my community. I think art is important to culture and should be encouraged to cultivate a strong sense of community and national pride, just like the NSDAP did.
I refuse to engage any more of these arguments in this thread. I may make some refutations in the other thread when I get home.
Anonymous
f23a843
?
No.366010
2155009__suggestive_pony_oc_clothes_smiling_earth+pony_underwear_panties_heart_armpits_bipedal_weapon_gun_smug_nazi_biting_towel_oc-colon-aryanne_pin.png
>>365989
>having a meltdown
Lmao, I just refuted your arguments. You're the one who flew off the handle and kept typing "fuck off" on repeat in big red letters.
See you in the other thread.
Anonymous
260f419
?
No.366017
Gravity Makes the Flames Rise.jpg
>>366005
>I do several of these things. I wrote a lot of short stories, and I'm trying to get back into art after a slump. I taught art history to kids at a community center for a while, and I help out with crafting events for local kids in my community. I think art is important to culture and should be encouraged to cultivate a strong sense of community and national pride, just like the NSDAP did.
Very based, thank you for the contribution. I never really liked the product of my writing over the years, and I never had a hand for art, but this actually gave me some ideas of what I could do with others to engage with the community and spread appreciation of art outside my own weaksauce product.

My own record isn't nearly that extensive, but I like to hold on to some art, primarily music, from people I think do good work, such as the music of Will Wood in the album In Case I Make It. One good example, Becoming The Lastnames, follows his reconciliation with his familial past and futile attempts not to become like his father.
https://youtu.be/k6HcjXLr-PA

Another musician, Michael Guy Bowman, makes something I can sort of compare to glam or pop rock, usually in the form of love songs or explorations of some kind of philosophical idea. Identity Thief follows someone trying to reinvent himself but still having to deal with his past.
https://bowman.bandcamp.com/track/identity-thief
On the other hand, the whole album Gravity Makes the Flames Rise primarily focuses on people's dissatisfaction throughout 2020 and the desire to burn it all down.
https://bowman.bandcamp.com/album/gravity-makes-the-flame-rise

Another musician some may consider too lefty but at times I actually enjoy would be Pat the Bunny. The song My Idea of Fun follows the singer's frustration as a traveling, lower class person wishing he could abandon his life in the city and start a commune with his friends where they're not under constant pressure to conform to the rules that they see as keeping them down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GGk1Gh8Dug
Anonymous
c259acc
?
No.366304
INT EUROPE AUSTRIA5c2a3A.gif
Interior of an abandoned Italian palazzo.
Anonymous
b9d058c
?
No.366635
image0-9.jpg
image0-10.jpg
image0-17.jpg
image0-19.jpg
image0-20.jpg

Anonymous
5e0013b
?
No.366739
slopeheads2.gif
bump
Anonymous
e8b9e3d
?
No.367088
367090 367108 367128
1695592056302669.jpg
that-subtle-marble-thigh-softness-v0-ag6lp6bw6qma1.jpg
bernini-the-rape-of-proserpina-1.jpg
bernini-the-rape-of-proserpina-2.jpg
kyh2kkalkw661.jpg
Bernini's Rape Of Proserpina
Anonymous
8fb8e5d
?
No.367090
367091 367093 367096
>>367088
>rape
What a dramatic exaggeration, anything to get the normie to pay for tickets.
I would call it "forceful possession".
>second pic
Specially this pic. Look at the detail. There is no way current tooling technology can achieve such a perfection. I encourage to research the matter as it belongs to /vx/.
Anonymous
e8b9e3d
?
No.367091
367092
>>367090
>dramatic exaggeration
He called it a rape himself. This is the scene when Pluto carries her to the underworld.
>There is no way current tooling technology can achieve such a perfection.
It's plenty possible. Bernini sculpted this all by hand.
People have recreated his style in modern more modern works (especially veiled maidens). It just takes incredible genius, patience and time.
Anonymous
8fb8e5d
?
No.367092
367095
>>367091
>It's plenty possible. Bernini sculpted this all by hand.
That is what we are told. There is no way to carve stone to such delicate limit and not to break it. For a sample of the mess is to carve stone go to jewtube a watch some retards attempting to do art with the best and more expensive tooling. It is an utter failure when compared to those sculptures.
Anonymous
e8b9e3d
?
No.367093
367094
>>367090
>forceful possession"
Well, that's another definition of rape, particularly in the context of stealing women, which is what's happening here.
Look at how she frantically tries to shove his head away, the look of horror on her face, the possessive grasping of her hips and thighs: this is an act of violence, but the sheer beauty of the work makes it look like a dream.
>That is what we are told.
Don't disrespect Bernini's genius. This was a work of art the likes of which could only be carved by human hands. Look him up, understand his methods.
>There is no way to carve stone to such delicate limit and not to break it.
You don't know the firth thing about sculpting marble then. Marble is used precisely because it can be sculpted like this. It is well documented how sculptor in Bernini's era did this.
>retards attempting to do art
YouTube retards are not Bernini. It's a hand-worked process that takes incredible patience over the course of years, and it can't be streamlined with tools. They fail because they try to make their art on a timeline to post for updoots or sell to money-laundering art galleries.
Anonymous
8fb8e5d
?
No.367094
>>367093
>Well, that's another definition of rape, particularly in the context of stealing women, which is what's happening here.
You are jumping the gun here as well as the museum's curators. Pluto is innocent until the contrary is demonstrated. Heh.
>Look at how she frantically tries to shove his head away, the look of horror on her face, the possessive grasping of her hips and thighs: this is an act of violence, but the sheer beauty of the work makes it look like a dream.
Naaaaah. All women are the same drama queen.
>YouTube retards are not Bernini.
Of course not. My intentions was to take a peak on sculpting technics.
Anonymous
e8b9e3d
?
No.367095
367097
>>367092
I'm surprised you're fixating on how smooth the marble is (which appears on countless marble statues throughout the century, and much earlier), when this particular work isn't without flaws. He paid so much attention to Proserpina's succulent thighs that he didn't realize that he made Pluto's back look broken and his expression look silly.
This was one of his earliest works, sculpted when he was just 23. He was a genius mega-autist.
Anonymous
0625972
?
No.367096
367098
>>367090
>What a dramatic exaggeration, anything to get the normie to pay for tickets.
>I would call it "forceful possession".
It's literally the title of the piece, you illiterate mong.

>I encourage to research the matter as it belongs to /vx/.
Oh for fuck's sake. Take your meds.
Anonymous
8fb8e5d
?
No.367097
367100
>>367095
>I'm surprised you're fixating on how smooth the marble
It is not about smoothness, but fragility. Marble is a material prominent for develop hidden cracks that will show up under the stress of the carving.