/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Merry Christmas Everypony
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

my-little-dungeons-and-dragons-my-little-pony-mlp-песочница-фэндомы-852072.png
Salty Mixed Nuts
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4910
This thread continues the ongoing saga.
For those new/unfamiliar, this particular Game is based on Dungeons and Dragons 3.5ed core rules with more references and add-ons than you can shake the random stick at, and further additions are available upon request.
New players are ALWAYS welcome, but please don't be a faggot (lit or fig).
Previous threads:
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/20.html
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/1305.html
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/1799.html
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/2421.html
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/2959.html
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/3460.html
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/4199.html

Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4912
4913 4915
Spoilered
Can I get a quick rundown on the positions of the characters, to start this off?
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.4913
4914
>>4912
Trumpaladin is technically in the bar in Port Barry with Inferius (and Thez?), but he's ready to assume his former position standing at the entrance of the ant hive
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.4914
4916
>>4913
Are the rat-folk still active there?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4915
4917
>>4912
As I understand, Infernius and Trump were engaged in a discussion at the bar of the Sticky Wicket, while Thez was passed out on the floor. Tracy is somewhere at the not-pyramid along with Torcuil, but only because I wanted everyone here for the visit to the Ants. Lenos is also about the base, chugging from a tankard about the size of him, as usual.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.4916
4918 4919
>>4914
I think they are all dead/statues of gold now. The pirates seem to have disappeared as well when the rats were defeated
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.4917
>>4915
I guess it's time for Trumpaladin to return, since he was only in Port Barry waiting for Tourcil to enter the ant colony
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4918
4922 4928
>>4916
The pirates stopped showing up cuz they didn't care to get jewed. The townspeople have acquired and resourced one of the statues in order to purchase building supplies for a church/temple in the party's honor, and Infernius has all-but sanctified it in the name of Rockwell.
A second of the statues is now situated near the front door of the Base, and the last still remains upstairs in the Sticky Wicket (them things r heavy!).
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.4919
4920
>>4916
Alright, guess I won't leave then...
Also, what base are you using for the character-class abilities?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4920
4921
>>4919
Uhm,... you mean like spells and such?
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.4921
4923
>>4920
Spells, attacks, class abilities and quirks.
Up until this point I haven't done anything but stab.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.4922
4923
>>4918
>No Elway Cathedral
This grievous injustice must be rectified!
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4923
4925 4934
>>4922
Oh please, there's a shrine to Elway IN the base! Besides, the sanctifying is just an excuse for Infernius to develop his clerical abilities.
>>4921
You can't do much more with daggers THAN stab. Spells so far have been per player input (either a 'on the spot' spell effect or one that most closely resembles what the player indicates). Abilities are pretty straight-forward die rolls (depending on class, Trump won't be sneaking anywhere for example), and I'll come back to quirks.
I have admittedly been using a simplified format for attributes, proficiencies, and feats thus far, but I plan on fleshing that aspect out in the next session as we play. There will be plenty of opportunity, as I now have a much better understanding of each character's personality and predilections. As for quirks, that's largely player-initiated. Tracy is obviously batshit, as is Thez (different, but similar), Torcuil is dignified and squishy, Trump is (except with the Jews) upright and honorable, and Infernius is big, strong, and speaks not so good (not unintelligent though).
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4924
4934
Moreover, this world does not know Football, so it would be odd for there to be an Elway Cathedral. You'll have the chance to build one though, don't doubt.
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.4925
4926
Spoilered
>>4923
Alright
*re-keens edges*
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.4926
4927
>>4925
Also, can I upgrade those saddle scaps I stole into permanent saddlebags?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4927
4929
1505162637223.png
>>4926

Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4928
4930
8685848c4decb2ce344b9f26ce2fe39a19703b097b1c6fd1302598f6d4135558.png
1498120379236.jpg
1499578633484.png
>>4918
Sanctus Spirtis Fhurer, rockwellium ominus meme'em!
>inb4 the football hooligans take my church.
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.4929
4931 4933
>>4927
>finally has place to hold shit other than knives
Great. Now I can actually make some use of the thief quirks.

*Leave pyramid and scout around the path between Port Barry and the Pryramid*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4930
4932
>>4928
>casts Hallow
Here's a perfect example. He didn't SAY 'cast hallow', but thats how I interpreted it.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4931
>>4929
You're already headed off into left field? Bags take time to make you know, though the equipment is there.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4932
4942
8c625c13797cf35c69f0325d993bde6e1c20321b292f029cf53925234ea1eec5.jpg
>>4930
>thats what i meant
wqe6n
?
No.4933
4935
[1d20 = 17]
>>4929
Can I get a clear image of the area surrounding the pyramid?
roll for increased detection
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.4934
4936
>>4923
>In the base
>Not in the town
>>4924
>This world does not know of Football
THIS. MUST. BE. RECTIFIED!!!!
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4935
>>4933
Aside from the anthill, there's nothing to say. The place had been sealed off and uninhabited (except by really old zombies) for lit centuries. Its overgrown to the point that anything that might have been there is buried. You know, like the building is.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4936
>>4934
>Trump slowly begins to grasp why whatever entity or deity put him here did so.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4937
4938 4939
Now technically, Holy Word and or the Word of Chaos are well beyond either Trump's or Infernius' ability, but I DGAF. Please note though, the strength of either spell is determined by your character's level, and you can only use it once.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4938
>>4937
*per day
KVaXS
?
No.4939
4941
>>4937
Is holy word what is required for mass conversions?
\r
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4940
4943
Now then, starting with Tracy.
You get 3 atks/round on a full attack, and you save at +4/+8/+4 (fortitude, reflex, and will). Your backstab does an additional 6d6 points of damage. You're also immune to flanking, have a hightened sense for traps, and I'm pretty much assuming you're 'really skilled' at stealth, intimidate, spot, survival, and open locks. You're also fairly skilled at crafting items, searching, and escape artist. Any objections?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4941
>>4939
If by that you mean smiting enemies, then yes.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4942
4943 4944
>>4932
I have no fucking clue what the Word of Chaos is BTW, so I leave that up to you (make it fitting though).
wqe6n
?
No.4943
4947
[1d20 = 13]
*continue down path towards Port Barry*
>>4940
Looks like the full package I wanted.
>>4942
Crikit
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4944
4946
>>4942
Kek?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4945
4966
Next is Infernius, who probably knows what I'm about to post.
You get 2 atks/round on a full attack and save at +8/+4/+8. Also you can turn undead. You get bunches of spells, and you can be as descript or indescript as you like, but the book shows 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3 (spell level respective). I'm basing "Rockwell" off of Kord, if you're familiar. Also, I'm eliminating the "pray for spells" thing, cuz thats homo. Ur god likes you, and will grant u spells.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4946
>>4944
Dubs confirm, how did I not see it?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4947
4948
>>4943
I'm smacking you with a hat repeatedly
WOULD YOU COOL YOUR JETS FOR ONE SECOND?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4948
>>4947
*jets cool*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4949
K, Trump then.
You get 3 atks/round, save at +8/+4/+4, can turn undead at -2 your level. In addition you radiate an aura of good, you can lay on hands (give footballs), are immune to fear/disease, and can cast 3 spells/day in addition to Football (such as defense, offense, etc.).
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4950
Lastly Torcuil. You specified your character as a Wizard, and not a Sorceror. While I agree your aesthetics are Wizard, you role-play like a sorceror. Wizards get more spells, sorcerors get more spells/day. I'm assuming you'd want the latter so unless you veto,....
You get 2 atks/round, save at +4/+4/+8, and get 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 4 spells/day respective to spell level.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4951
4952
K. I did that as much for you as for me. Its a bitch having to re-reference shit on the fly.
Now then, Tracy you are welcome to explore. The area between the wall (perimeter around the pyramid) and Port Barry is mostly clear hills strewn with rocks and occasional shrubbery (ni) and by day you can see all manner of woodland creature (mostly small).
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4952
4953
>>4951
Continue down path, this time going right (in stealth)
Is it still night time.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4953
>>4952
No, dawn has broken, and it will take you some time to reach there by stealth (light and all). In the distance you can see another sort of civilization nestled between the forest leading to the grove and another smaller patch of forest.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4954
Meanwhile, Thez awakes with a start shouting, "Chincillas!" before realizing her surroundings, and her pounding headache.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4955
4956 4957
Another side note which I'd like players to consider is "RP items", which mean items which can/will never be used for combat purposes, but can/will be used for storyline or character development. An example would be "A simple trinket the character finds dear" or whatever; can be magic or non-magic. As long as is not used in combat, its probably okay.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4956
>>4955
A more specific example being that Thez (who lacks the ability to scribe scrolls or do anything productive with) has a self-inking pen for doodling on ppls' faces.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4957
4958
>>4955
What's available in the crafting room?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4958
4959
>>4957
Anything except forging at this time (between the Library/Alchemy station and the Workshop).
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4959
4960
>>4958
Even archanist materials?
*returns to pyramid*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4960
4962
>>4959
Can you be more specific (probably)?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4961
4964
3e0c6ec8fcc9eaaf259fcfbcc362532a.jpg
>tfw there's a twinge of embarrassment as the Games threads again rape the front-page
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4962
4963
>>4960
Can I make weapons on fire?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4963
4965 4989
>>4962
Meaning, embue existing weapons with fire? Yes,... except you (as a rogue) lack the necessary skills to do so. There ARE characters in your purview who can though.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.4964
4967
>>4961
Want me to change that?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4965
Spoilered
Spoilered
>>4963
I was hoping to gradually assimilate ghost-rider quirks, as an allusion to Tracy Cage and the Never-Ending Ride
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4966
>>4945
yea im familiar with him, i think it its well.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4967
4968
>>4964
>OOC/OOG/OOWE moment
TBH, yes. I have reached out on several occasions with my concern that when the game is 'on' that there is almost literally nothing more to see on the home than what is going on in this thread. I am both pleased and disconcerted, as I feel seeing a flood of game-stuff might detract from newer users and/or present an inaccurate depiction of what Mlpol "is" to new blood. Desu, I would prefer that it remain on the overboard, but not rape on the homepage. That's just my personal opinion, I really don't know what is 'best', but I wouldn't want increasingly new participants to get a false impression about what goes on on Mlpol colored by shenanigens and such in thread. I yield, but I also know I'm right. Xp
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4968
1274958__safe_artist-colon-unsavorydom_aura (character)_oc_oc-colon-anon_bane_baneposting_cia (batman)_female_filly_human_meme.png
>>4967
this tbqh.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4969
4970
>so based
<3
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.4970
image.jpeg
>>4969
You're welcome
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4971
4986
Sorry for that, thanks to the glorious bastard(s), and last I left Tracy was inquiring about setting her weapons on fire. ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4972
4973
*Craft whip*
*Upgrade stolen mask to have skull pattern on it and increase edge stat*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4973
4974
>>4972
Stolen mask; did I miss something? You have plenty of hide to craft, thats no issue, but I'm confused by the 'stolen' and the 'increase edge stat' (unless you mean "I cut myself on your edge" edge).
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4974
4975
Spoilered
>>4973
Ponimaru's mask.
I looted his corpse to take his mask and kunai knives, remember?
"Edge stat" is just a joke.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4975
4976
>>4974
>mask
I may not have adequately depicted that, but it was basic tape/wrapping. Nothing fancy or particular. You can't make that into a skull mask, but you CAN make one out of the hide you have. (I'll just assume you did).
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4976
4977
>>4975
I want to wear the wrapings as a hijab or some shit around my neck, to remind him that he's still my bitch.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4977
4978 4979
>>4976
>hijab
How about a fore-arm wrap, with a blade sequestered?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4978
>>4977
*hoof
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4979
4980
>>4977
>for lack of a better term
I meant to have it dangle on my neck, but foreleg is just as good: it'll make a good cozy for MY kunai knives.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4980
4981
>>4979
U can do that too, I'm just offering suggestions. Still, forearm is more easily accessed than neck desu. Also, no hijabs.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4981
4982
>>4980
can infernuis have turban?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4982
4983 4984
>>4981
Sure. All you have to do is explain how to wrap a turban around minotaur horns.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4983
4328dd0a91520d7bb88253cb9f20fce1cf0319a84b84ab2066ed067b9cb20bbd.png
>>4982
nah fuck that gay shit.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4984
4985
>>4982
(or a swank die roll)
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4985
4987
>>4984
how are the town folk reacting to the church?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4986
4988 4989
>>4971
... So..?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4987
4988
>>4985
The reception is mixed, depending on impact. The farmers are not so impressed, as they were not terribly impacted by (((them))). The commercial interests however are most impressed, both by the REMoval, and by the result. To wit, a significant minority seems pleased/impressed and appreciative. Even if not denominationally consistent, there is a recognition that the presence of a shrine has overall benefitted the town's inhabitants.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4988
>>4987
see
>>4986

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4989
>>4963
>>4986

Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.4990
4991 4992
It's 10:00. Are we going to go into the ant nest tonight, if not, I'll do other things.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4991
4995
I'm contemplating a "Default NPC screen" where player can immediately get NPC reception to ideas or innovations. Also:
>>4990
o_O I don't know how to respond in a non-adversarial manner. I was rdy to do the ants hours ago.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4992
>>4990
I'd go but i'm not at the dais
wqe6n
?
No.4993
4994 4996
[1d20 = 6]
*goes into coridoor where rooms are, and inspects doorways *without passing through*
roll to detect traps on first doorway
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4994
>>4993
You explode. Apparently, the traps have been placed on the corridor as well. You detect traps on all the rooms.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.4995
4998
>>4991
Do we need Tourcil?
wqe6n
?
No.4996
4997
[1d20 = 15]
>>4993
B-but I was just looking...
Ok... no grenades for me...

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.4997
>>4996
Lenos is a bit of a shit. I'm playing him per request.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.4998
>>4995
infernuis run through traps?
wqe6n
?
No.4999
[1d20 = 7]
Turn around and leave pyramid, go down the right path in stealth
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5000
5001
>rape
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5001
5002
>>5000
Was that a gets, or was that a deliberate intention?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5002
>>5001
Idk... maybe..
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5003
5004
>maybe rape
There is no 'maybe' rape.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5004
>>5003
Offscreen, ambiguous >rape
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5005
5006 5007 5008
>MFW approx 30 emergency vehicles are literally audible in the background.
Sorry fam, I gotta check on this. I wish I was exaggerating.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5006
>>5005
Nice pali
Report back faggot, I didn't get on for nuthin
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5007
>>5005
you good famalam?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5008
5009
>>5005
Be safe, m8.
If you don't come back, I'll cut off Thez's feminine penis.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5009
5011
>>5008
>feminine penis
TRAPS ARE STILL GAY
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5010
>Assuming GM isn't caught up in a happening
Trumpaladin returns from booking a flight, and is ready to enter the ant colony
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5011
5062
>>5009
No denial, OP hinted at it in earlier threads though.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5012
5013
*Returns to pyramid*
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5013
5014
>>5012
>runs from pyramid because ants
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5014
5016 5017
>>5013
>picks up Tourcil and physically brings him back to the entrance
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5015
5018
>Feels fine, having already made a peace-offering to the ants.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5016
5018
>>5014
>Something something "free inhabident" something something "this is rape"
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5017
5018
>>5014
*brushes across leg, like a cat
44YLu
?
No.5018
5019
>>5016
*trump shakes his head*
"damn 'sovereign citizens'"
>>5017
>>5015
It would please me to bring more peace offerings
\r
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5019
5020
>>5018
*gives up*
So, where is our merry crew of 3 going
also gm, when you get back can I please have that list of staff powers?
Gm, you okay?
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5020
5021 5024 5025
>>5019
The long term goal, besides converting all of the inhabitants of this world to the one true football, is to kill the Terrasque. But before that, we need to uncover all of the powers of the Pyramid, and all of the secrets of the past party. To do that, we need the manual contained in the boiler room (or whatever) near the treasury at the bottom of the pyramid. For some reason the entrance is blocked off through the pyramid itself, and the only way to it is through the ant colony, hence why we are there. As for how we get through the ant colony, I think we just pay them off and see if they let us pass
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5021
5022
>>5020
So, when ya gonna put me down?
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5022
5023
>>5021
I don't know, when are you going to commit to going inside the ant colony?
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5023
>>5022
>dubs
*sigh*
I am at the will of the meme magic
I'll go
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5024
5028
>>5020
>[cuddling intensifies]
"Well, those bugs *huff* did invite us to come visit them. It could be a trick though.."
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5025
5026 5027
iron_will__barbarian_hero__by_cheezedoodle96-d7c6p1k.png
>>5020
they arent all gonna worship football. not while infenuis here.
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5026
5052
1506572247675.png
>>5025
Cease your heresy
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5027
>>5025
>pinkie tattoo
AYYYYYYY
Another best pone lover
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5028
5029
>>5024
*Trump takes notice of the Blue One*
"You find those horses already?"

Be prepared to purge heretics if necessary
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5029
5030 5031
>>5028
>*snuggles*
"~Nnnh.. Yeah, that shoundn't be a problem anymore."
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5030
5033
>>5029
"Well it's a problem for me if I don't have either a quick means of transportation or the money I spent on the horses"
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5031
5032
>>5029
*rolls eyes*
So are we going in?
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5032
5034
>>5031
Shouldn't we wait on GM to determine if the ants accept our offer and allow passage? Or what we encounter as soon as we enter?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5033
5035
>>5030
>relaxed
"Don't worry, Flashy. All the mount positions are filled."
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5034
5037
>>5032
Good point...
>insert spongbob timecards
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5035
5036 5037
>>5033
*looks at the blue one puzzled*
"What?"
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5036
5037 5038
>>5035
What ever happened to the unicorn?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5037
5038 5040
Spoilered
>>5034
>pic
>>5035
"I found new horses. There shouldn't be any problems now."
>snuggle
>>5036
Still in the stables (but you don't know that). GM said she was there to keep me from murdering the hoers again.......
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5038
5039 5040
>>5036
So apparently your horse was never a unicorn. As for the ghost/god/demon thing, I am not sure. It probably disappeared
>>5037
"what? New horses? Where?"
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5039
5042
>>5038
I was told she'd still be there.
"In the stables."
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5040
5041
>>5037
>>5038
No no no, I know my horse wasnt one, I mean the one tracy fought
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5041
>>5040
>fought
Unicorn was too OP to call that a fight. She teleported into the stables, and is still there.
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5042
5043 5044
>>5039
"what?"
Trump heads on to the stables
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5043
5044
>>5042
GM has to voice the unicorn though, doesn't he?
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5044
5045
>>5042
No, MY unicorn
>>5043
Sadly youre right
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5045
5046 5047
>>5044
Pretty sure she's mine
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5046
Spoilered
>>5045

Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5047
5048
>>5045
How about we let the unicorn decide?
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5048
5049
>>5047
>Giving women the right to choose
You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful mares - I just start riding them them. It's like a magnet. Just ride. Don't even wait. And when you're a Paladin, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5049
5050 5051
>>5048
Grab 'em by the horn?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5050
5053
>>5049
I tried: it doesn't work.
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5051
5056
>>5049
You can do anything
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5052
5055
iron_will_base_by_selenaede-d5l0rgb.png
>>5026
half worship football, half worship hitler(through many denominations, sound good?

Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5053
5054
>>5050
Try taking her out furniture shopping
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5054
>>5053
If that'll let me stab that cunt, I'll give it a shot.
Anonymous
44YLu
?
No.5055
5057
>>5052
All worship Football, All worship Hitler
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5056
5057 5059
>>5051
So I can sleep?
Cool
Later guys.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5057
>>5055
that fare

>>5056
no.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5058
5092
*walks to the dais*
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5059
5060
>>5056
I'm going to hit the hay too.....
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5060
5061
>>5059
>still not sure what habbened, cuz no news reports or w/e
Sorry if it turns out to be a nothing-burger. Friggin' exhausted though. Off next three days so I'll be all up innit. Sorry, but 'night.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5061
5063 5071
>>5060
Apparently a fire broke out in the hills (dense forest) and the parade of emergency vehicles was rapid response to see that it didn't turn into something serious.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5062
5071
>>5011
No, Thez is entirely female and lacking anything resembling a benis. She does get kinky w/ her tail tho.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5063
5064
>>5061
>lacking anything resembling a benis
Not anymore she doesn't.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5064
Okay, there is now 2 hoers in the stable, one a majestic and regal unicorn that could theoretically be grabbed by the horn, though Tracy tried to cut it OFF, which it would have none of. The other is the previously murdered yet somehow present and very disposed against Tracy ninja-hoers. I'm sure that will be explained in time.
>>5063
Oh? I don't recommend attempting to cut it off if that's what you're thinking.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5065
*the tail
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5066
5067
If you like, I can go into exquisite detail about Thez and her accoutrements (many of which are magical and relate to her evolution as a player/villain, yes she has performed as a villain on several occasions) but suffice to say that if successful, cutting her tail off would result in a specific turn of events that would be adverse in the least.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5067
5068
>>5066
Nah... And it wasn't her tail.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5068
5069 5086
>>5067
Now I'm confused
>inb4 cheek
And for Torcuil:
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/3460.html#q3647
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5069
5070
>>5068
>not just linking to the post
>>3647 →
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5070
>>5069
That was a subtle Xp
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5071
5072
>>5062
>She does get kinky w/ her tail tho.
Infernuis get tail pegged?
Ouch.
>>5061
im glad you're alright gm anon
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5072
5073 5075
>>5071
I'm surrounded by a town, I'm the last to be in danger. I appreciate your concern though, the sudden cacophony of sirens was a little alarming.
>pegged
I never described what happened.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5073
5074
1507311359740.png
>>5072
You said my asshole hurt, i can only ASSume.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5074
5077
>>5073
I'm sure it was the tacos.
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.5075
5076
>>5072
It was pretty heavily implied.
Also, stop fapping to >no hooves futa porn.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5076
>>5075
Great advice, but thanks to horsepussy I've been nofap for months now.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5077
1506621732028-0.png
>>5074
>Oh that explains everything.
Anonymous
Zl1xz
?
No.5078
5079 5085
Can I be a Wizard with a level 1 Cloistered Cleric dip?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5079
5080
>>5078
I won't say no, but I would like to know how you might explain that working? I mean, clerical magic is submissive, while wizardry (do you mean wizard or sorcerer, cuz they're different; sorcerer is inherent magic, wizard is songs, dances, diagrams, components) is dominant.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5080
5081
>>5079
I think you scared him.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5081
5110
>>5080
I hope not, that wasn't my intention. I don't know if he intended to, but he touched on a philosophical point that is often overlooked, gaming or otherwise. Again, I haven't said no, but its not a "Sure go ahead" type of scenario.
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.5082
5083 5084
Nazi-Cows-OXen0013433878432.jpg
246C5E9000000578-0-image-a-19_1420462518557.jpg
Nazi-Cows-OXen003redo4001149236.jpg
nazicows1-238662.jpg
edinburgh_heck_cow.jpg
Do minotaurs come in different bovine breeds?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5083
5087
>>5082
Probably.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5084
5090
>>5082
Probably is the best answer. I mean, are we talking MLP canon, mythological, etc? There's only been 1 minotaur in MLP so there's nothing to derive from there, and mythologically speaking there's only one particular example I can think of. This begs the question of whether minotaurs are a chimera of sorts, or whether they are an evolutionary species. I'm inclined to say "Yes", but they're so few and far between that I would instead table the question with a "I'll answer that when the next minotaur shows up.
You asked
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5085
5088
>>5078
Come back. Its not that scary i promise.

Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5086
>>5068
Thx
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.5087
5090
>>5083
Infernius should be a Nazi cow, in respect to all of the ones who got shoahed into sausages a couple years back.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/07/aggressive-nazi-bred-cows-caused-havoc-on-a-modern-farm/?utm_term=.ae22c62db7cb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heck_cattle#Controversy
>Behavior isn't genetic! Stop being racist!
>You have to shoah almost every one of these Nazi cows, because they're irrationally violent and one of them killed a Jew!
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5088
>>5085
Scary no, disturbing,...? ^_~
Seriously though, the cleric/wizard question is one I often get when I am inviting new players so I'll expound a bit. Wizardry is its own field of specialty that requires rigorous hours and intensity to be able to effectively work/master. It involves countless hours of study, experimentation, and ingenuity. Conversely, Sorcery involves reaching within one's self to determine one's full capacity, in spite of differing potential (and prescription) from the society the character inhabits. Simply, wiz/soc's are entirely sovereign in their practices and disposition. Clerics on the other hand spend the majority of their time and effort seeking to be closer to a God/ideal, which is largely prescribed. Many examples exist of clerics and priests who slough off the established doctrines, but all in favor of determining the mindset/desires of the chosen/sponsoring deity. Again, this is submissive (not being derisive with that) and runs contrary to the alternative.
In my experience, peeps who want to play both are often trying to have the best of both worlds without really getting into what makes a cleric, wizard, or sorcerer so the standard answer is no (excepting a damn good reason).
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5089
5092
Screenshot-2017-10-6 Casting a Fire Ant Colony with Molten Aluminum (Cast #043) - YouTube.png
K, so since everyone is somewhere in the vicinity I'm going to state at the outset that I'm NOT going to exhaustively map the anthill, pic related (inverted for proper perspective). The amount of area the players will actually venture vs. the whole of the anthill is minute. There will be basic "You're here, there's these exits", and depending on choices you may find yourself winding back and forth (not excessively, that's just boring). Having said, I am going to attempt to authentically portray the environment while making it enjoyable for the players.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5090
5091 5094
sketch-1507317760232.png
>>5087
>tfw my paint program sucks and i cant recolor a cow.
I like the breed.
>>5084
Do you care if im a heck gm?

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5091
>>5090
Oh heck
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5092
5093
>>5089
Am i at the dais yet or no?
>>5058

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5093
>>5092
Yep. AFAIK everyone (except maybe Tracy) has made their way to the pyramid. Players are welcome to decline,... but that's the best place to be unless I'm gonna have to do more frantic mapping and deciding that will probably be inconsistent or non-compelling.
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.5094
5095
>>5090
They really are beautiful, even if they have genocidal tendencies:
>Some of Derek Gow's cows terrified him. "If I was standing here and some of the more aggressive ones were in this field, and they could see me, then they would come right across now and try and kill you," he told the BBC. Those cows would charge "with every intention of wiping you off the face of this Earth," he said from his farm.
Coming from the guy who owned them.
It's actually quite the interesting article. They were wild cows with ancient roots, coming from a project to breed-back the extinct Auroach cows.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5095
5096
>>5094
It makes perfect sense too, given that Minotaurs are predisposed to chaos (usually evil, but exceptions) and are particularly large and often brutal.
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.5096
5097 5098
>>5095
Yeah. A minotaur, just by default, is already imbued with quirks from the "beast" archetype; having massive, non-human bodies and charging into their enemies.
I never imagined a Minotaur cleric before, but Nazi cleric really does work in this case.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5097
5099
>>5096
It goes great with Kord, a chaos god of war and battle, not dissimilar to Thor (or Odin for that matter).
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5098
1506181676057-1.png
>>5096
Heil hoofler.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5099
5100
1507314610154.gif
>>5097
You mean rockwell!
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5100
5102
>>5099
Technically, I mean every archetypal icon which represents the same thing, but yes Rockwell.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5101
5103
891761__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blood_clothes_knife_socks_sweater.jpg
Is there any other way I can enhance my equipment or whatnot to increase my stats or range of abilities?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5102
1501637056455-1.png
>>5100

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5103
5104 5106
>>5101
Of course, but I only know for certain of one person in the mix who can craft objects like you describe, and you'll have to make it worth his while.
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.5104
5105
>>5103
I'll try that later then.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5105
>>5104
Don't worry, I've already worked out a more 'reasonable' alternative. He'll be along shortly.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5106
5107
>>5103
Ifernuis want magic cock ring.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5107
5108
>>5106
Funny enough, its not the first time. Can do, but you don't get any more rings just 'cuz (only 2 magic rings can be active at any time).
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5108
5109
>>5107
Thats fair.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5109
>>5108
Beware of overly friendly whores, that's all I'm gonna say.
Anonymous
Zl1xz
?
No.5110
5111
>>5081
He was an orphan raised in a monastery, but he sucked at the combat stuff and only really wanted greater knowledge and greater power. Sure, he'd be Good, but he didn't see the point in being super religious about it. He ended up becoming a Cloistered Cleric. But it still wasn't for him, and he made the leader of a monastery he used to study at hate him with all the questions and logical thought and stuff, so he spent years studying in secret, pretending to be focused on holy studied. He eventually dropped out and became a Wizard as soon as he was old enough.

Now, if anyone asks, he tells people he's a wizard, and makes up some bullshit about studying alone in some farm's attic in return for aiding with the crops if anyone presses him on a backstory. If anyone questions his occasional Cleric spell or how he can do things normally only possible for Cloistered Clerics of Time and Animals, he says, in his own words, "I'm a very good Wizard".
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5111
5112
>>5110
Sounds good. Got a name? ^_^
Anonymous
5ft1+
?
No.5112
5114 5116 5117
>>5111
Should it be a pony or human name?
What specieses are on the table? What buffs do they grant?
How does the Wizard spell-memorization work? Should I list every spell I prepare each day?
How do days work?
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.5114
5115
>>5112
Are you a pony or a human (I'm the only pony here; pls be a hoo-man).
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5115
5117
>>5114
bad thot, let him pick his race.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5116
>>5112
Good questions. It can be a pony or human (or other) name. I'm open to species (nothing ridiculous, no dragons or w/e, I've learned my lesson on that) and buffs will be respective of the species vs. humans.
Wizard spells are as normal, except not based on a 'days' method, more based on a 'segment/session' basis (meaning, spells can be replenished by resting or devoting time, and if time is unavailable I'll say so). I don't require that you specify spells to memorize (tho I do keep track of what you've cast) as its consistent with wizards to regularly do that when available (desu, the memorization process makes sense but is unnecessarily cumbersome).
Days aren't rigid, we just kinda go with it. There's been only one(two?) incidents of night activity, but I really don't care to be THAT rigid about things. Don't be egregious and it probably won't come up.
There is currently one pony, one minotaur, 2 humans, one other, and one other-other. There's also an orc, but he's more there to kill things if I want them killed and don't want to leverage existing characters.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5117
5118 5119 5120
>>5112
>Another Wizard
Hello
>>5115
No no, you got to do it like this
BEGONE
EGONE
GONE
ONE
NE
E
THOT
HOT
OT
T
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5118
5120
128731d1347859870-hottest-decoration-halloween-sam_0919.jpg
>>5117
"HHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss......!"
[angry THOT noises emmanate from indeterminate direction]
Anonymous
5ft1+
?
No.5119
5121 5122
>>5117
Hello, what kind of wizard are you building?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5120
e2a.jpg
>>5118
>>5117
Game over man, Game over.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5121
5123
>>5119
He's already well established. He's the guy in the tartan harry-potter robes with a beard.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5122
5123
>>5119
he uses meme magic.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5123
5124 5125
>>5121
>harry-potter robes
How dare you insult me
The correct term is Gandalf you pleb
>>5122
This
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5124
5125
>>5123
But Harry-potter robes fit the theme better, all that pleating and such
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5125
5126 5129
>>5124
>>5123
ha the gm called you a faggot.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5126
>>5125
Hardly, those robes are chic
Anonymous
wqe6n
?
No.5127
*keens edges again, because why not*
*Equip chain*
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5128
5131 5135
GM, do I still have to be in the pyramid?
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5129
5130
CryingPepe.jpg
>>5125
>RIP in Pepes me
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5130
5132 5133
gandalftop2_kayNM.jpg
>>5129
WAIT
Gandalf does actually fit here
Case in point, I am not a faggot
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5131
5135
>>5128
That depends on what you are planning. If you're going to be around for the ants, it would be best. If you are planning on venturing solo, no, but don't be surprised if you get eaten. This IS supposed to be something of a group effort,....
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5132
5134 5137
>>5130
I had no idea wardrobe particulars were that important. Shall I detail what Thez is 'wearing'?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5133
5134
>>5130
Just do a Merlin theme: he has Scottish origins anyway.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5134
5136 5139
>>5132
I wouldn't have brought it up, but you said that faggot ass harry potter
>>5133
I completely forgot about Merlin
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5135
5136 5138
>>5131
>>5128
im at the dais ask me about going tracy.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5136
5140
scott_casteldelmonte.jpg
>>5134
There's also Michael Scott: the Scottish wizard who tutored the Pope.
>>5135
I need to stay in character. Why would Tracy ask you?
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5137
image.jpeg
>>5132
No
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5138
dicktracyposter.jpg
>>5135
>going Tracy
I'm not sure I follow
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5139
5142 5150
File (hide): A3837EF891665112DDB12295F81ECD35-4041871.webm (3.9 MB, Resolution:669x641 Length:00:03:32, Remove faggot.webm) [play once] [loop]
Remove faggot.webm
>>5134

Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5140
5141
>>5136
im large i can kill alot of ants
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5141
5144
>>5140
I was just going to explore the around the surrounding areas down the paths, not the ants.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5142
>>5139
TY, this is going on my playlist for work. ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5143
5145
Tracy decides she's sick of everyone in the pyramid, and decides to explore down the path outside the pyramid, in stealth, this time taking the right path into the other side of the forest.
What does she see?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5144
>>5141
oh well me misunderstand.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5145
5146
>>5143
~_~' If you're totally resolved on that course of action I won't stop you, but I can guarantee neither quality, refinement, nor (desu) sanity. I AM the one illustrating all this after all, and you've SEEN Thez,....
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5146
5147
>>5145
Not really resolved, just exploring.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5147
5154
>>5146
... okkayyyyyyy,....
I do need a few minutes though
wqe6n
?
No.5148
5149
[1d20 = 5]
roll for detection
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5149
5153
>>5148
>detects nothing
Aww...
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5150
5151
>>5139
We need a bard so we can have beautiful music like this
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5151
5152
>>5150
meme man take level in bard?
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5152
5154
>>5151
I can do that?
Hmmmmm....
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5153
5157
>>5149
Alright, what degree of exploring are we talking? Do you mean the circular walled area, or do you mean beyond?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5154
5155
>>5152
>>5147
yea you can its a dnd mechanic. can he take a bard level gm?

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5155
5158
>>5154
Don't expect more at first level than "amateur/bad music", but I don't see why not. Music is an easily explained side-interest for a wizard.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5157
5160 5162
>>5153
Check out the circular walled area first.
Tracy is bored, and she's walking around as she ponder a way to get home and finish her wedding ceremony. Ponies need to walk, or they get crazy.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5158
>>5155
>Bagpipes descend into Torcuil's arms
PREPARE YOUR ANUS
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5159
5160
Trumpaladin is stuck in traffic
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5160
5161 5165
Gottimperator2a4f03.png
>>5157
The walled area is overgrown with brush and standing/fallen trees and assorted vegetation. Anything useful/interesting is probably at LEAST 6' down.
>>5159
ROFLMAO
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5161
5163
>>5160
So what are dem ants doing
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5162
>>5157
Outside the wall you find that the walled area sits atop the peak of a decent sized mountain. Toward the back there is a pile of boulders reaching toward the top of the wall, but otherwise there is a sheer cliff face. Below the cliff is a descending plain with intermittent water-channels that leads toward a heavily walled city ringed with turrets (thats to the south). The east and west cliff ends leading to separate(?) large bodies of water, eliminating the possibility of travel (without a boat). The city to the south COULD be reached by climbing, but it would take alot of time and careful progress (meaning, if you were pressed for time, you could end up falling). No threats are present, but you recognize that the south cliff makes for both a significant obstacle as well as a strategic position in the event of invasion or incursion.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5163
5164
>>5161
I was gonna wait on Trump for the ants, but you're welcome to approach
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5164
>>5163
Nah, ants suck
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5165
5168
>>5160
>doesn't feel like climbing
Can I climb just a bit more, to get a closer look at the city?
Anonymous
IM8dh
?
No.5166
5167
Spoilered
Yak attack
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5167
>>5166
TaZe, is that you?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5168
5169
>>5165
The city is pretty nondescript, cannons notwithstanding. Of note is that all the cannons are pointed in the direction of the cliff you're standing on (they're not aiming at you/it, they're just pointed that way, and no I'm not trying to discourage you, there's a story element to it). The city its self appears drab and uniform, lacking any aesthetics.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5169
5170
>>5168
*narrows eyes at city, enjoying the fresh air*
"Who aims cannons at a mountain..?" she ponders, beginning to wonder about the sadistic beings who brought her to the pyramid in the first place.
"Whatever..." *turns around, and heads back to the pyramid*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5170
5171
>>5169
As you turn back to the wall, Slag is standing there looking gruff and aloof.
"That city was once on the north face of the cliff. They're idiots, and are not deserving of mercy. I look forward to killing them a second time."
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5171
5172
>>5170
*walks by him* "..You and I could get along..." she says quietly as she passes by
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5172
>>5171
He snorts in reply.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5175
5182
*keens edges again, out of pure boredom*
*Walks up to the unresponsive Flashy, and begins to cuddle leg*
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5176
5178
Is there a training range in the pyramid?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5178
5180 5192
1506229880849-0.png
>>5176
Yes, but its buried atm.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5180
5183
>>5178
Is that a green light?!
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5182
5185 5186 5190
>>5175
Trumpaladin, buying peach rings in some store off a highway in rural Texas, shakes the pony off of his leg
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5183
>>5180
Technically it was a green-text, but it served its purpose to gauge where Trump was at. ^_~
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5184
>OP is a misdirecting faggot XD
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5185
>>5182
Kek

Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5186
5187
1506911755997.png
>>5182
texas? only steers and queers come from texas. and you aint got no horns boy.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5187
5189
>>5186
kek, nice horns
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5189
>>5187
thanks, infernuis just polished them.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5190
5191
4621.jpg
>>5182
Couldn't help it
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5191
>>5190
jej.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5192
5194
>>5178
Buried where?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5193
5195
Totally aside, but am I the only person who when putting "Peach Rings" into duckduckgo gets a browser-tab label of "Peach Rings (Harry Potter) at DuckDuckGo"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5194
>>5192
Well, I don't want to go into TOO much detail, but its in the section of the building that is largely inhabited by ants.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5195
5196
>>5193
>Peach Rings
no. i did find a vape site that sells them though.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5196
5198
>>5195
Must just be me. More evidence to toss Mozilla I guess.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5198
5200
>>5196
also duckduckgo servers are hosted in isreal fyi.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5200
5202
>>5198
I bet they love me then! XD
"Why do all his searches have Pony after Apr. 1st?"
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5202
1505620755455.gif
>>5200

Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5204
5205 5216
is britanon still around?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5205
5207 5216
>>5204
I sure hope so, Lenos' faggot gets a kick every time I tell him someone... starts playing.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5207
5208 5211
>>5205
hows he feel about me?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5208
5210
>>5207
Flamable
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5210
1505788948585.gif
>>5208
good, thats what i was going for.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5211
5212 5213
>>5207
Incidentally (another aside) when did you get the dixie flag?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5212
5213 5214
>>5211
i just checked its been about 22 days why?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5213
>>5211
>>5212
lotus(best mod) changed it for me.

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5214
5215 5222
>>5212
Curiosity. I expected more anons to sport it given interest (previous)
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5215
>>5214
as far as i know,im the only anon that has it.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5216
>>5204
He could easily be asleep. It's 2:20 AM in Britain.
>>5205
Does he browse here?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5217
5218 5223
740539__safe_artist-colon-vicmanone_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_solo.jpg
Are we going to do shit, or what?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5218
5220
1dab0824ddd8ee878bc99fc52d10870876ef978e11c182e05b9121ae3d4f6502.png
>>5217
this.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5219
*sharpens knives*
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5220
5221
>>5218
Kernav makes a great donk.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5221
>>5220
tracy would too tbh
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5222
>>5214
https://mlpol.net/mlpol/res/73514.html#q74030
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5223
5224
>>5217
If shit doesn't start happening fast, I'm gonna start doing shit to the other characters...
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5224
5226
>>5223
do it it'll be funny
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5225
5227
Sorry, I was busy doxxing myself. I'm good to go.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5226
5228
>>5224
I'll give them a while to avoid drama.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5227
5228
>>5225
i know the feel.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5228
5229 5230
>>5227
I did it on purpose XP
>>5226
Lenos offers a spray-can and a lighter.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5229
5231
>>5228
~Yay! Thanks Lenos (although I'm not sure if my character has met him yet).
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5230
>>5228
>Port Arthour FalseFlag?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5231
5232
>>5229
You might not have seen him, but he's seen you and you're entertaining.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5232
5234
1205065__explicit_semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-quarantinedchaoz_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_ass_chair_cum_fire_hearth_mug.png
>>5231
I'm flattered.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5233
5236
Trumpaladin addresses the party: "I've travelled a great distance to be here tonight. Believe me"

He addresses the ants, and with essentially the same proposition as made in the previous thread, apologizing for the first encounter, and offering the bread loafs. He asks for Sade passage through to the pyramid's inner areas. He now adds peach rings to the offering
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5234
>>5232
For clarification, Lenos' prime motivator is boredom (and the alleviation of). Slag's prime motivator is crushing anything he perceives as an opponent. Thez's prime motivator is getting her goddamn record contract back, and killing those who give her warrant.
This is all undisclosed in character dialogue, but in many RPGs its common to elucidate the NPCs (or GM controlled PCs) disposition.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5235
5236 5237
K, Trump is taking initiative, is everyone else rdy to go?
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5236
>>5233
>>5235
you have infernuis sword.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5237
>>5235
Where he goes, I go.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5238
Torc? I know its late, but,....
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5239
MEME man?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5240
5241 5253
Maybe I'll just stir his haggis....
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5241
5243
>>5240
Nothing life-threatening
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5242
5259 5260 5263 5264 5266
Can we at least get a response by the ants to Trump's initial statements?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5243
5253
Stir the Haggis.jpg
>>5241
>Implying I care to go into details for what just happened to him
Torquil's haggis is now officially stirred. Let us never speak of it again, unless it somehow becomes funny.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5244
I totally forgot! As this (pretty much OOC) dialogue commences, a dude in a jumpsuit (not Barry) falls from the sky and >splat< on another part of the pyramid (will provide images).

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5245
5246
Strangely, the same fellow falls again on the pyramid with a >splat<,... and again >splat<
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5246
5247 5248
>>5245
Initiate my Thief quirks and loot his corpse(s), for clothes/items.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5247
5249
>>5246
You find cans of copenhagen
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5248
5251
>>5246
BTW, looting corpses is not a thief skill, its just good business.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5249
5250
>>5247
Can I take his clothes for fabric?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5250
5251
>>5249
Of course! Take his skin if you want, it will make work that much more enjoyable!
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5251
5252
>>5248
Do I have any Thief quirks? I know in RPs, some items can only be obtained by rogues.
>>5250
>doesn't bother to take skin, because she already has more skins than she knows what to do with
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5252
5255
>>5251
Thief (not exclusive) quirks include:
Hiding/sneaking, picking pockets, picking locks, sleight of hand, climbing, escape artist,... I'll probably think of others but those are the main ones.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5253
5254 5258
>>5240
NO TOUCHIN ME HAGGIS
>>5243
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5254
5256
>>5253
WoOt!
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5255
5257
>>5252
Alright (tracy seems like more of a Bandit, but I'll take everything I can get).
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5256
>>5254
Side note though, Haggis is amazing
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5257
>>5255
Rogues come in all shapes and sizes. Robin Hood was a rogue, as was Jack the Ripper.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5258
>>5253
You let your guard down during The Game. Let this be a warning.
Haggis = stirred
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5259
>>5242
Seconded.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5260
5261
>>5242
Yes of course. The ants at the entrance have no vocal cords, but they applaud and seem quite pleased at your arrival. They seem quite welcoming, and gesture you inside.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5261
>>5260
I guess we go in
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5262
5267
Assuming no objection, upon entry you're greeted with the Potato who greets you overly enthusiastically (with a taller ant behind him making the same gestures, as though one is puppeting the other).
"Welcome Hewoes! It is our gweat pweasuwe to wewcome you to <sighs contentedly> the hive. Would you wike a touw?"
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5263
>>5242
*cuddles leg*
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5264
>>5242
"It seems like they want us to go inside, ~Flashy."
*rubs chest fluff on leg*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5265
5268 5270
"We have many vawieties of intewests to appease your pwedilections. Do you pwefer tasty noms? We have lots of foo care of,... well that one thewe!" he says pointing at Tracy, and then at Torcuil.
"If you pwefer to kill youw food, thewe is the awmy corps, and in addition thewe's the geo-engineews."
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5266
>>5242
[cuddling intensifies]
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5267
5269
>>5262
yes show infenuis hive!
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5268
>>5265
*food
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5269
>>5267
"Spwendid! It is our pweasure to welcome you to <sighs contentedly> the hive."
He leads the way.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5270
5272
>>5265
>Tracy considers intimidating the ant to shut him up about the horses, but gives up the prospect as it seems to be beyond the ant
"Yeah... Did you guys, by any chance, build your hive into a weapons practicing room..?" (wants to test out kunai)
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5271
*get's on hind legs and gently leads the unresponsive paladin into the Hive*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5272
5274 5275 5276
(assuming no one is falling behind, not that its bad if they do, but if they do please note so they can be redirected,... ants are particular)
>>5270
"Why yes, we have a wawwiors area designated fow kiwwing and muwdew. Also, there is the pwactice awea fow NOT kiwwing, but just beating. Awso, we have foosball!" he is ecstatic about that.

Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5273
5275
Trumpaladin shakes off the Thot, and travels into the hive following the potatoe
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5274
>>5272
I follow really damn confused
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5275
>>5272
>foosball
*Interest slightly peaked*
"You mean, like virtual divegrass, only not virtual? I think I'll check it out."
>>5273
Follows closely behind.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5276
>>5272
show me this foosball.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5277
5278 5280 5281
"You like the foosball? Swendid!"
He leads you to an open area where there is a small table with rods sticking out of it.
"Not only is this our weweation awea, but this is also how we solve ouw differences!" He intones, most triumphantly.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5278
>>5277
>Is oddly relaxed in the dank room crawling with bugs
"Heh, it's just like home."
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5279
5283
On either side of the table are a pair of ants, larger than most you've seen, who clearly are engaged in a vicious struggle (by their estimation). After a few moments, one gestures in triumph, while the other hangs its head. As it does so, another pair of larger ants walk up next to it and decapitate it.
"Too bad, he had so much pwomise. Shall we continue?" says the Potato.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5280
5281 5282
>>5277
infernuis want play! who challenge me?
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5281
>>5277
>Foosball
YES
>>5280
ME
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5282
5284
>>5280
"We have nevew had pawticipants at the hive volunteew for the foosball on theiw fiwst day! You are WELCOME to pway!"
The 'winning' ant nods to the ants around him, clearly thinking you'll be easy to defeat.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5283
>>5279
"Yep, just like home alright..." (in a somewhat more grim tone)
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5284
>>5282
Oh...
OH
nvm
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5285
"Two challengers? This is unpwecidented! I must infowm the Queen (he leans his head to the side for a moment) the Queen has agweed to youw challenge, and you awe welcome to foosball!"
The surrounding ants gesture in what would appear to be a cheer, except no noise emits, its just body language.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5286
5287
i drink my cats grace potion.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5287
5289
>>5286
You feel significantly more agile.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5288
689230__explicit_artist-colon-ratofdrawn_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan cup_bipedal_blade_crotchboobs_female_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_nudity_pony_so.png
Nobody can beat Tracy Cage at Murder Ball.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5289
>>5287
i walk up to the table.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5290
5292
So, Infernius made first claim, Torcuil made second. Tracy can play next if she prefers.
Thez is shaking her head.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5291
5293 5294
Both, dice d20
IosaW
?
No.5292
5294 5296
[1d20 = 11]
>>5290
Just wanna say
Honor playing with you guys
wqe6n
?
No.5293
>>5291
>Would like to see training room before the blood-orgy that would ensue once one of these idiots gets decapitated
"You numbskulls wanna' see the rest of the hive or not?!"
6NX1a
?
No.5294
5296 5300
[1d20 = 4]
>>5291
>>5292

Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5295
1505853864233-0.jpg
hmm
mjNtt
?
No.5296
5299 5301
[1d20 = 15]
>>5292
>>5294
AND Torcuil wins, 11 to 4. The ants gesture in celebration and applause. A pair of ants approach Infernius from both sides.

All players, please roll a d20 for initiative.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5297
5300
Trumpaladin pulls out his football, ready and eager
KVaXS
?
No.5298
[1d20 = 10]

6NX1a
?
No.5299
5302
[1d20 = 6]
>>5296

wqe6n
?
No.5300
[1d20 = 17]
>>5294
"Dumb bull...!"
>>5297
*humps leg to build energy for the blood-orgy*
IosaW
?
No.5301
[1d20 = 7]
>>5296
NO INFERNIUS
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5302
>>5299
F
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5303
5304
As one of the larger ants begins to reach for Infernius' head, Thez takes its hands off.
"I had a feeling it would go like this!" she laments.
Tracy, your move.

Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5304
5305 5307
>>5303
>Your move
You mean at foosball, or diplomacy?
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5305
5307
>>5304
Pretty sure murder
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5306
5308
Other players can declare their moves, but it will occur upon a timeline determined by the initiative roll
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5307
5309
>>5304
>>5305
What he said, they were/are about to take Infernius' head off
6NX1a
?
No.5308
5311 5318
[1d20 = 9]
>>5306
goes for an overhead slash
>inb4 1
IosaW
?
No.5309
5310 5311 5315 5317
[1d20 = 1]
>>5307
Uhhh *checks list*
I'll cast a magic missile
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5310
>>5309
Fuck me
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5311
5316
>>5309
>>5308
whats up with these rolls man?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5312
Description - combat works a little different in that initiative roll gives "placement" on a scale of action. The initial scale determines a character's ability to act, and from there their actions determine delay. Simple actions take less time and can advance the character's initiative position, or full round actions can maintain them.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5313
Trumpaladin is ready to play ball
wqe6n
?
No.5314
[1d20 = 6]
>There's gotta be at least 6 gorillion ants down here in the tight corridor
"H-h-hay! Shouldn't we finish the tours first? It'd be a shame if BBQ sauce missed out on the party... He can be pretty funny, after all..."
*holds spray can behind back*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5315
5320 5325
>>5309
I'm assuming you're targeting the ant currently targeting Infernius (cuz as yet, none are apparently hostile)
Boof-boof-boof the other ant falls dead.
"What awe you doing! We thought you wewe pwaying foosball! This is not foosball, this is anawchy!" the Potato cries, and as he does so, the surrounding ants charge forth.
If you were here IRL, I would force you to listen to battle music at this point.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5316
5321
>>5311
Choosie hates you
Tell a joke!
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5317
5319 5320 5322
>>5309
luckily for you, magic missile doesn't miss
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5318
>>5308
"Stupid, fucking bovine!"
*draws knives and retreats towards Flashy*
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5319
>>5317
>hits self
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5320
5328
>>5315
Shit
just
shit
>>5317
WAIT really

Anyway Bard time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Dh3ftkRAs
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5321
>>5316
uh uh, the jews dindu nuffin the mean goyim ripped them off and lied about them.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5322
5324
>>5317
Also, I'm assuming ur using the staff, cuz casting it independently would be silly at this point (its unlimited via the staff)
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5323
5324 5327
Trumpaladin screams out at all participants, and raises his hands in a "stop" position

"Now hold hol' the fuck up"
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5324
>>5322
>Implying I wouldn't use the staff
>>5323
>fucks are holded up
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5325
5328
>>5315
"We play nothing but the one true football!"
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5326
>didn't even meet the Queen....
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5327
5330
>>5323
Me just wanted to play fooseball!
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5328
5332
>>5325
Casts Righteous Might, an area of effect spell that effects the party.
>>5320
Well played, this bard/mage thing may work out well
mjNtt
?
No.5329
[11d20 = 129]

Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5330
>>5327
>knows the conditions for playing
>plays anyway
Pussy. You don't play murder ball, unless you're prepared to face the consequences.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5331
Infernius takes a hit to his shoulder, while Thez (?) takes one in the leg. IDK about Infernius, but she's mad.
"YA DONE FUCKED UP THIS TIME!"
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5332
5333
>>5328
Yay
I'll get a playlist put together for this by tomorrows play time
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5333
5336
>>5332
Oh please do, that was great
Its Trump's move, but again anyone can declare
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5334
5337 5338
Trumpaladin casts TRAVEL BAN, which pauses the ants long enough for him to figure out what the hell is going on
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5335
286465__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_feels_grayscale_meme_monochrome_solo_wat.jpg
>tfw no new friends to celebrate cult of ritualistic, sacrificial divegrass in underground lair
IosaW
?
No.5336
5339 5349
[1d20 = 6]
>>5333
Noice trips
I roll to levitate, 1 is nothing 20 is roof level
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5337
5340
>>5334
>ants freeze for an indestinguishable amount of time (not long mind you)
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5338
>>5334
what do?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5339
5344
>>5336
Success, you're about 7' off the ground.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5340
5341 5349
>>5337
Trump shouts out to all parties, "why the hell is a game of football turning violent. This is real, American football. Not soccer. Wars are not supposed to be fought over this"

Glares at Tracy, because he doesn't know why the hell there is fighting, but she seems to have started it
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5341
5343 5346
>>5340
Essentially Trump is directing this at the ants, trying to engage them diplomatically
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5342
5351
Its Infernius' move
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5343
>>5341
this is better then my plan
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Gravehorde_(3.5e_Spell)
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5344
5345
>>5339
And how tall are the ants again?
I decide to wait for Trump to finish

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5345
5350
>>5344
The drones are about 4', the warriors are about 6'.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5346
5348
>>5341
The ants who hear stare incomprehensibly. What is foosball without the loser losing their head? Otherwise is blasphemy.
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5348
>>5346
"So you want to play football then?" He raises his ball. "When and where?"
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5349
5351
Bloody-Soccer-Ball-ROH.jpg
>>5336
"He-hay! Look at this!"
*produces soccer ball made out of the skin on copper's ass from bag*
"I thought I'd bring your queen a gift. It's like a foosball, but life-sized! Whjy don't we all go and give it to her?"
>>5340
>football
Foosball is table-soccer. It's a demonic practice.
>>5347
Stop doing shit, you fucking bull!
Delet this. Learn to diplomacy!
IosaW
?
No.5350
[1d20 = 18]
>>5345
Great, barely above the heads.
Roll for detection
I want to scan the room
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5351
5354
>>5349
>>5342
fine i hold my move untill shit goes sideways.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5352
5353 5357
The Potato shouts, amidst the crisis "HEWOES! THEWE APPEAWS A GWAVE MISUNDERSTAINDING! We apologize for not infowming eawliew, but the losew of the game is fowfeit. Why would anyone want to keep awound a faulty specimen?"
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5353
5356
>>5352
So we can't leave until someone dies?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5354
>>5351
Noted, you now have veto-move (meaning you can interject at any time)
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5355
5357 5358
Trumpaladin delivers a death glare at the soccer ball, and unsheathes Vanderiem, now paying no attention to the ants
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5356
5359
>>5353
ALMOST in response to your inquiry, Thez rips through a few more ants.
"Oi, this isn't a game anymore!" she says, decapitating another and gutting (in a manner, they have exoskeletons so its more like a caving in) another's abdomen.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5357
5358
>>5352
"It's rigged. It's always rigged.." she says under her breath
How did they appreciate my soccer ball? I was saving it for ritualistic purposes, but I hope it'll stop the blood orgy.
>>5355
Come and get it!
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5358
5360
>>5355
"Ahh, naw ye're talkin lad! Let's gets to separating the wheat from the chaff!"
>>5357
Psst, it won't
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5359
5361
>>5356
*sighs*
How many are in the room before I waste a spell
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5360
5363
>>5358
>I unveiled my secret weapon for no reason
Awww... I was hoping to at least give it to the queen...
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5361
5362
>>5359
Minus the existing casualties, II'd say about 40, though they're mostly drones.
IosaW
?
No.5362
[1d20 = 12]
>>5361
Fine
Roll for a cone of cold to freeze these fuckers
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5363
>>5360
there'll be plenty more
Tracy has first move, I'm assuming murder?
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5364
5365 5366 5367
image.jpeg
Trumpaladin serves upon Tracy a form I-862 - a Notice to Appear before an immigration court. Because such blasphemy must be physically removed
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5365
>>5364
TOP
FUCKING
KEK
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5366
>>5364
Wew, you threw me off with that one,... I'm almost willing to allow it to be a spell like effect for the degree of confusion I currently experience
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5367
5376
>>5364
>Appears visibly hurt
"B-b-b-but I'm so good at it...! And I was born in Texas..."
mjNtt
?
No.5368
5373
[18d20 = 175]
Okay, Tracy loses her move aaaaand the ants are attacking.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5369
5372
gawd these ants suck
Torcuil takes a grazing swipe while Tracy takes a slash across the face (oh yes, deal w/ it Xp).

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5370
5371
Tracy's up
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5371
5375
>>5370
*hold up soccer ball in front of face to blok slash*
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5372
5375
>>5369
>grazing swipe
b-but WHY
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5373
5375
>>5368
infernuis whisper Kek. towards the ants.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5374
"Sorry guys... We could've been friends..."
*Takes out spray can and shakes it*

How far are we from the exit?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5375
5377 5379 5380
>>5371
too late, atk has already landed
You can revise your move if you like.
>>5372
You're asking "why?" in the middle of a fight? Forfeit!
>>5373
And with a resounding "Kek" (though whispered,... which kinda fits when you think about it) waves of ants are not only bowled over, but obliterated. Even the Potato (who I had planned as being a recurring character) is obliterated by the utterance of Kek. The room is now clear except for heaps of ant-goo, a foosball table, and the door leading toward the entrance and "further".
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5376
5378
>>5367
Trumpaladin removes still more legal forms from his pack, and addresses the ants. "I charge you all as EXCLUDABLE, and accordingly, REMOVABLE, for having entered the Pyramid and this land without inspection by an immigration officer at an approved point of entry, pursuant to INA 212a"
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5377
5382 5387
>>5375
thez bring back potato.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5378
5381
>>5376
(the ants in the room are in pieces, revise your statement)
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5379
>>5375
No no no, why did I swipe when I casted
Also I guess cancel last spell
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5380
5382
417853__safe_artist-colon-inky-dash-draws_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_4chan cup_football_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_solo.jpg
>>5375
*light soccer ball on fire and kick it into the advancing crowd of ants*
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5381
5383
>>5378
Trump addresses Tracy, "all detainees alleging a defense on the grounds of birthright citizenship have the obligation to produce documents to verify their claim"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5382
5385
>>5377
>>5380
The ants (in the room) r dead. There's no (immediate) threat. I'll assume you didn't do that, cuz you wouldn't needlessly. (or would you?)
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5383
5384 5386
Poor Little Knife Mare cropped.png
>>5381
"I, I, I... I've got a recently-made piece published by my creator, who is a confirmed Texas resident and citizen."
wqe6n
?
No.5384
5385 5388
[1d20 = 10]
>>5383
Are there more ants coming?
roll for detection
wqe6n
?
No.5385
[1d20 = 11]
>>5384
meant for >>5382

Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5386
5389
image.png
>>5383
"Sorry Tracy, but for children born out of wedlock after 1986, you must have, in addition to the father's acknowledgement of the child as his own, an agreement in writing to for the father support the child until she is 18"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5387
5391
>>5377
"Why should I? Its not like,... oh fine."
She says as she wraps her body in gauze.
"I'm keeping track though," she says as she produces a random-looking stick from her 'back pocket' (non-lewd, its the quiver).
She pokes the potato, and as his body reconstitutes her body splays signs of damage equal to the Potato's (which are extensive, given the spell).
She slumps down, unable to stand effectively, while the Potato awakes with a start.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5388
>>5384
Not immediately, but give it a second
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5389
5390
>>5386
>18
We're talking pony years, right?
Anonymous
KVaXS
?
No.5390
5392
>>5389
"Somehow I doubt there is court precedent on the subject"
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5391
>>5387
Wha
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5392
>>5390
"It held up at the marriage licensing office..."
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5393
5396 5398 5399
"GASP" says(?) the Potato, while Thez starts gurgling, unable to speak.
"Whatevew happened? I don't know whewe I am! Who awe you people? This isn't my home? I DON'T KNOW WHEWE I AM!" the Potato starts screaming.
"Yghhhhwlelegiiggll," Thez attempts to say.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5394
5395 5396
"I.. I think we should go..!"
*pony ears detect more ants coming*
"Unless any of you idiots have a plan?"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5395
5404
>>5394
Success, there ARE more ants coming, from both sides.
"Ehrweggemend chshsirrlin deill fmruurrdesd," Thez states
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5396
5397 5402
>>5393
Uhhh
>kicks potato across the room
>>5394
WHAT ABOUT THEZ
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5397
5400
>>5396
no hurt potato
6NX1a
?
No.5398
[1d20 = 11]
>>5393
calm down me friend

Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5399
>>5393
thez you ok?
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5400
5403
>>5397
>hurts potato
KVaXS
?
No.5401
[1d20 = 8]
Trumpaladin gauges to see whether the new ants coming in are trying to attack or not
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5402
5404 5408
>>5396
Thez is more of a lump of flesh then a bipedal organism at this point. I suppose you could describe her as a overly slumped over pile of flesh, but I digress.
"Bdddhch chmurbbbbel kat usssa bieishdee plumr," she almost seems to shrug, except at the moment she lacks motor control.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5403
>>5400
>hurts meme man
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5404
5406
>>5395
*herbivore ears detect predators on both sides, causing uncontrollable agitation*
"..Ah fuck..!"
>>5402
>Notices perfect opportunity to cut-off tail
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5405
She's still quite alive, but don't expect anything particularly dexterous from her at the moment. She's getting better though, she just started moving her leg.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5406
5407
>>5404
Please confirm, you're doing this? You can, unobstructed.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5407
5409
>>5406
*stealth*
*quickly takes tail, and stuffs it in bag, without Thez noticing*
IosaW
?
No.5408
5410
[2d20 = 8]
>>5402
I levitate thez to keep her safe while casting a magic missile to kill ants
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5409
5411 5412
>>5407
There is no "without Thez noticing". Its her tail ffs. But, since you done did it,...
Thez's (or rather, the pile of flesh that is weirdly still animate and yet is still Thez) eyes glaze over. The pile becomes still.
At the same time, scores of larger ants pour into both sides of the room, armed with pikes and spears levelled at the party.
The potato screams to the ants "I had nothing to do with it!! This is entwely outside my intentions inand around the hive! PWEASE!" he screams at the incoming ants.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5410
5414
>>5408
You can do one or the other. Me, I'd go with the magic missile.
An advancing ant falls dead
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5411
5418
>>5409
me protect you potato!
>ready an attack.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5412
5418
>>5409
>that's going to come back to haunt me
Use "flamethrower" on advancing ants to 'kill it with fire'.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5413
5415 5417
Trump? Tracy? Infernius? Torcuil? Waiting on you (unless you want the ants to have their way with you)
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5414
5416
>>5410
I'll do that
What would I have to roll to kill an ant with the potato
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5415
5418
>>5413
Trump smites the ants with Vanderiem

Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5416
5423
>>5414
>not an actual potato.
wqe6n
?
No.5417
[1d20 = 17]
>>5413
I was still using my makeshift flame thrower.
mjNtt
?
No.5418
[1d20 = 5]
>>5411
Infernius adopts a stance to protect the Potato (gallant, you may get extra exp in paladin).
>>5412
You have no idea, but the flame-thrower works fine. The ants are not stupid and quickly scramble out of range, but you do buy yourself some time.
>>5415
^_^
mjNtt
?
No.5419
[1d20 = 9]
With an exquisite swing,... Trump misses,...
mjNtt
?
No.5420
5439
[1d20 = 16]
And then cleaves an ant in twain.
mjNtt
?
No.5421
5439
[1d20 = 16]
And then another.
mjNtt
?
No.5422
5439
[1d20 = 17]
And then ANOTHER
(Its not a flood, I swear)
IosaW
?
No.5423
5428
[1d20 = 12]
>>5416
I didn't ask you
I roll to throw the potato ass shit bag at an ant
wqe6n
?
No.5424
5426
[2d20 = 11]
*focus ears for detection*
How many more ants?
*stabs at nearest ant*
mjNtt
?
No.5425
5429 5439
[1d20 = 14]
Still more ants fall to Vandereim under Trump's mighty swings (mighty cleaving is a most effective skill)
wqe6n
?
No.5426
[2d20 = 23]
>>5424
Dammit!
mjNtt
?
No.5427
5430
[1d20 = 2]
Trump is on a roll. Every roll that is over 10 equals another kill and another strike
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5428
5432 5433 5436
>>5423
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Cryostasis_(3.5e_Spell)

Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5429
5431
>>5425
Can I attack on auto too?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5430
>>5427
Ahh, too bad. After felling (what is it, 5?) ants, Trump comes to rest.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5431
>>5429
Normally no, that's a feat based on Vandereim (imagine a giant chisel, that when swing just kinda goes through things, thats what Vandereim is)
IosaW
?
No.5432
5434
[1d20 = 12]
>>5428
OH FUCK YOU
Why do you care about the tuber?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5433
>>5428
That's a level 5 spell, you're level 2.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5434
>>5432
he seem like good person.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5435
The area IS more clear now, and Thez is almost speaking in detectable syllables.
"UUuu mfummm plllllusks!"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5436
5438 5441 5446
>>5428
The potato has retreated into the ants, but you can still cast cryostasis if you like (or decide another move)
mjNtt
?
No.5437
[6d20 = 75]

IosaW
?
No.5438
5444
[1d20 = 8]
>>5436

Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5439
5440 5444
>>5425
>>5421
>>5420
>>5422
Not having yet liberated enough ants from their corporeal bondage, Trump takes another swing of his mighty Vanderiem the latter plays "Scotland the Brave"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
D7D/M
?
No.5440
[1d20 = 5]
>>5439

Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5441
5456
>>5436
How do levels work in this game? I thought we were all level 2?
wqe6n
?
No.5442
5443
[1d20 = 5]
Continues to slash next biggest ant
wqe6n
?
No.5443
[1d20 = 13]
>>5442
Fuck!
IosaW
?
No.5444
5447 5456
>>5438
Damn acidental post
Can I finally get my shit agknowledged for once?
Roll for magic missile
>>5439
Man, And I almost learned to play thaton bagpipes
at least I can play on my ukulele

wqe6n
?
No.5445
[1d20 = 18]
takes another slash
6NX1a
?
No.5446
5456
[1d20 = 18]
>>5436
i cast mass blindness on the ants.

IosaW
?
No.5447
5448
[1d20 = 3]
>>5444
And I fucked up my die roll
wqe6n
?
No.5448
5449
[1d20 = 7]
>>5447
kek

*combine slashes with fire, to burn ants after wounding them (using both hooves and maw)*
wqe6n
?
No.5449
[1d20 = 10]
>>5448
Awww
keeps slashing
wqe6n
?
No.5450
5453
[1d20 = 13]
Can I set any of these ants on fire?
>shouts to others
"So, what's the plan? Are we gonna just stand here and keep this charade going until we drop, or do we leave with Thez and Bubbles??
wqe6n
?
No.5451
5452
[1d20 = 2]
GM?!
*continues assault*
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5452
>>5451
Fuck me!
D7D/M
?
No.5453
5454 5455
[1d20 = 9]
>>5450
"What happened to Thez and who is bubbles?"

Slashes!
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5454
5455 5460
>>5453
"Thez currently looks like some kind pile of slowly-regenerating hamburger: spell backfired or something. Bubbles is the weirdo who led us in: looks like the ants were controlling him!"
*moves towards Thez to start dragging her*
6NX1a
?
No.5455
5457 5460
[1d20 = 6]
>>5454
>>5453
trump have plan?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5456
5459
K.
>>5441
Everyone is currently lvl 12
>>5444
Another ant falls dead (there's still like 12 tho)
>>5446
Success! The ants are blinded!
Okay from this point, the room is cleared again (due to ant blindness and murder).
Sorry 4 delay.
Room is TECHNICALLY non-hostile, but don't bet on it.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5457
>>5455
"Knock that retard (Bubbles) out before he hurts himself!
Retreat?!"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5458
Thez is starting to almost pick herself upright "Brr curfuk whet oo whesh furrr" she says, slowly bringing herself afoot.
6NX1a
?
No.5459
[1d20 = 19]
>>5456
do i see potato?
D7D/M
?
No.5460
5461 5468
[1d20 = 19]
>>5454
"Thez can take it, and I think we knew bubbles was of the ants to begin with."

>>5455
"I would have prefered not to fight, but it looks like our only real option now is to kill every single ant. I don't know if that can be practically done here. I would say kill the queen, but we simple have no idea where the queen is. In the mean time, so long as we can hold them off, we may as well proceed towards the Treasury"

Slashes
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5461
5463
>>5460
"Whatever you say, Flashy!"
>Triple wields
>Prepares for battle
wqe6n
?
No.5463
5464
[1d20 = 8]
>>5461
*slashes nearest ant*
wqe6n
?
No.5464
5466
[1d20 = 17]
>>5463
>tfw I'm being punished for making a soccer ball
*slashes again*
6NX1a
?
No.5465
[1d20 = 20]
slashes ants
wqe6n
?
No.5466
5467
[1d20 = 7]
>>5464
again
wqe6n
?
No.5467
5470
[1d20 = 3]
>>5466
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
again
D7D/M
?
No.5468
5469
[1d20 = 13]
>>5460
Another slash!
D7D/M
?
No.5469
5471
[1d20 = 16]
>>5468
Another!
wqe6n
?
No.5470
5474
[1d20 = 17]
>>5467
>fml
slash, combined with fire, for residual damages
D7D/M
?
No.5471
5472
[1d20 = 16]
>>5469
Another!

"Everyone, proceed downward along this path, it goes to the treasury"
D7D/M
?
No.5472
5473
[1d20 = 14]
>>5471
Another!

I can keep slashing if it's higher then a 10 right?
D7D/M
?
No.5473
5477
[1d20 = 18]
>>5472
Another!
wqe6n
?
No.5474
5476
[1d20 = 4]
>>5470
Use fire to open path towards treasury can I get any intimidation boosts from my Bandit quirks?
6NX1a
?
No.5475
[1d20 = 19]
more
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5476
>>5474
nope...
D7D/M
?
No.5477
5478
[1d20 = 1]
>>5473
Another!
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5478
5479 5480
>>5477
And... I fall over
"Cover me!"
6NX1a
?
No.5479
[1d20 = 5]
>>5478
covers trump
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5480
5481
>>5478
*Covers*
Wards off ants with fire-enhanced intimidation
wqe6n
?
No.5481
[1d20 = 9]
>>5480
roll
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5482
5483 5485
The room remains clear, in spite of a regular input of ants. Trump, with those rolls does an excellent job of keeping the room 'stable', and Vandereim is laughing maniacally and streaming curses.
"Ahhhh! Ye silly twig-bugs haven't felt the likes of ME now HAVE ye!?"
Torcuil unleashes a blast of flame that covers the entrance, as Thez slowly regains her feet.
"Good show. Unfortunately, there's probably almost no end to them."
D7D/M
?
No.5483
5488
[1d20 = 8]
>>5482
"We don't need to kill all of the ants, we just need to make it to the Pyramid's Treasury."
Trump pulls out his map of the pyramid. Roll to lead the team on the proper direction
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5484
Tracy slices through ant after ant. The drones stop coming from the rear, but there are still soldiers coming from the rear.
Thez "Omms" and seems to regain some fortitude (now that she can actually do anything) while Trump stands as vanguard at the door.
wqe6n
?
No.5485
[1d20 = 15]
>>5482
"/bug/s never know when to give up! They're almost all tenacious die-hards; and the ones that aren't are massive fruitcakes."
*Stabs ant in the thorax vagina*
6NX1a
?
No.5486
[1d20 = 5]
infernuis stabs ants with his zweihander and makes ant kebab.
D7D/M
?
No.5487
[1d20 = 10]
"Alright, proceed onwards!"
Trump goes to a passage way and enters, slashing at ants
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5488
>>5483
Trump correctly determines the route to the treasury and begins to lead the way. Thez falls in along-side to (still weakly, but serviceably) assist and support (they're giving each-other flanking, allowing the one not being attacked to take an attack of opportunity against the one attacking,... a most effective strategy) to slowly make their way inward.
D7D/M
?
No.5489
5491
[1d20 = 2]
Trump slashes at ants while continuing to walk forward at steady pace
How is Thez attacking?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5490
5492
Infernius, with a resounding cry of "For Rockwell!" begins his assault, beginning with that 20 a few minutes ago, decimating further ants and helping claim another doorway (there's no doors here, but for simplicity's sake).
The party stands at the entrance to a large chamber, indistinguishable lights glittering in the distance.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5491
>>5489
How?
How indeed, didn't someone take her tail? I had forgotten about that. Technically this whole thing should have gone far more sour than it did. I'll think on how to rectify that, but for the moment there are more pressing matters. Luckily, taking her tail does not prevent her from being effective,... rather it,... well you'll see.
D7D/M
?
No.5492
5509
[1d20 = 19]
>>5490
Trump soldiers forth, casting OFFENSE upon the entire group
6NX1a
?
No.5493
[1d20 = 4]
infernuis heal party when we get wounded. can i help thez with reform faster with healing?
wqe6n
?
No.5494
5495 5496
[1d20 = 1]
push forward, blasting flames to stun ants before slashing
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5495
>>5494
FUCK!!!
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5496
File (hide): C9C12EF88DBF8CE424C045356B5F16EA-6715922.webm (6.4 MB, Resolution:640x360 Length:00:01:10, Dum Dum Dum.webm) [play once] [loop]
Dum Dum Dum.webm
>>5494

D7D/M
?
No.5497
5498
[1d20 = 12]
Trumpaladin slashes!

Tracy lights her mane on fire
D7D/M
?
No.5498
5499
[1d20 = 13]
>>5497
I think that means another slash
D7D/M
?
No.5499
5500
[1d20 = 16]
>>5498
And another


D7D/M
?
No.5500
5501
[1d20 = 17]
>>5499
Another
D7D/M
?
No.5501
5502
[1d20 = 12]
>>5500
He can't keep on winning
D7D/M
?
No.5502
5503
[1d20 = 20]
>>5501
He wins
D7D/M
?
No.5503
5505
[1d20 = 9]
>>5502
UNSTUMPABLE
6NX1a
?
No.5504
5506
[1d20 = 1]
infernuis jump and cut one in half.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5505
>>5503
Stumped
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5506
1505858251193-3.gif
>>5504

Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5507
64897__grimdark_grotesque_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_blood_decapitation_grayscale_hematolagnia_-fwslash.jpg
Douse self with slime from severed head.
*push through the ants with pony-rogue maneuverability and see what's on the other side of the hallway*
wqe6n
?
No.5508
5510
[1d20 = 4]
roll
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5509
5511 5512 5513
>>5492
>everyone goes (without the hair) super-saiyan
Before the party stands the Queen in an expansive chamber lined with,... the same crystalline structure as the pyramid. In fact, it almost looks like a lower section of the Pyramid (cuz it is).

wqe6n
?
No.5510
[1d20 = 5]
>>5508
ANNND I can't do that..
*slash ant in front of me*
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5511
5513 5514
>>5509
queen their has been misunderstanding.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5512
5516
>>5509
How big is she?
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5513
>>5509
Trump levels Vanderium at the Queen
"Alright everyone, looks like we found ourselves the Queen. Tracy and inferius, hold off these drones, while I attack!"
>>5511
"Diplomacy has been attempted and failed. The only misunderstanding was the belief we could negotiate with these insects."
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5514
5515 5527
>>5511
"Impudent fool, what dare have you to even SPEAK to me!" She commands. And with it, a wave of weakness whooshes upon the party, negating the Offense.
D7D/M
?
No.5515
5519
[1d20 = 12]
>>5514
"DIE INFERNAL BEAST!"
Trump charges at her with Vanderiem to deliver a slashing blow
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5516
5517
>>5512
About 18' tall, and about 30' long.
Also, she's squatted in the middle of a ridiculous pile of opulence. Piles of gold and gems litter the room, atop one pile of which is a very large and heavily bound book. Atop another pile is a glittering scroll, which Thez is immediately transfixed by.
"It... it is! I had... I thought,...." she begins to stammer.
wqe6n
?
No.5517
5521 5523
[1d20 = 19]
>>5516
*offers soccer ball*
D7D/M
?
No.5518
[1d20 = 9]
"TRACY, GET THE BOOK AND THE SCROLL, AND WE CAN RUN THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"
Slashes at the queen again
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5519
5520
>>5515
Noted, but there's a distance you must close first unfortunately she casts a spell, and an almost impreceivable sphere appears around her.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5520
5522
>>5519
Trump ignores the queen then, and goes straight towards the book
mjNtt
?
No.5521
5524
[3d8 = 18]
>>5517
She fires a lightning bolt at you, just cuz why would she want a soccer ball?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5522
5526
>>5520
The book is well within her protective magic sphere
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5523
wEJyq (1).gif
>>5517

wqe6n
?
No.5524
5528
[1d20 = 16]
>>5521
>it has magic
*block shot with soccer ball, causing it to explode*
*dive for the scroll (do I have a maneuverability/theft boost for my class)*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5525
Thez is now going apeshit. Not at the queen or any perceived threat, but at the sphere around the scroll. She clearly has little else on her mind.
D7D/M
?
No.5526
[1d20 = 2]
>>5522
Beat the sphere then, with mighty Vanderiem!
6NX1a
?
No.5527
5528 5529
[1d20 = 20]
>>5514
infernuis taze queen
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Tazer_Beam_(3.5e_Spell)
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5528
5530 5532
>>5524
"Ping pong, even if you did land a good roll"
"Hahahaha! You fools, did you think you could upset the Law!?"
>>5527
Ooooh, that would've been an excellent move, except,...
"Enough! AS ABOVE SO BELOW!!" As she intones these words, several effects occur. All the party's hearing is nulled, replaced by a shrill ringing. Each member is now deafened. In addition, each member is having difficulty moving (slowed).
"Did you think you could venture into MY realm and have YOUR way with things? Repent!"
She says, preparing another spell.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5529
5531
>>5527
Taze, in spite of that magnificent die roll, is ineffective against a wall of force ~_~
D7D/M
?
No.5530
5534
[1d20 = 5]
>>5528
Trump pulls out his copy of Super Bowl XXXII, and casts FOOTBALL with it
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5531
1504700447196.gif
>>5529
O-oh okay.
wqe6n
?
No.5532
5534
[1d20 = 11]
>>5528
Aren't paladins immune to such effects?

*retreat behind corner and enact stealth, to recover briefly*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5533
Thez continues to rail against the wall, with increasing force (including a particular technique which beams a 4' diameter tube of blackened-purplesque hatred-murder) to no effect.
mjNtt
?
No.5534
5535 5536
[4d8 = 16]
>>5530
"Ahhahahah! Impressive that you know the word of Football, but you are not strong enough to exert its force upon me! Despair that you have come here this night!
She unleashes a bolt of lighting that forks from player to player.
>>5532
No just diseases and poisons. Slow still works.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5535
5542
>>5534
Did that hit me? I thought I retreated and was in stealth.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5536
5537 5540
>>5534
Trumpaladin signals to the other players "follow me" with a motion of his hands, and runs back towards the door from whence they came
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5537
5538
>>5536
Already there
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5538
>>5537
Trump mouths out "fall back, fall back," and continues again towards the door
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5540
5549
>>5536
charges towards the door
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5541
5549
It's 2:15. Let's finish this quickly so I can go to bed.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5542
5545
>>5535
Magic is irrespective of stealth, but duly noted.
"NO! I won't leave without my,... rahhhahhaahhahhhh!" Thez screams.
"Don't make me say it!"
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5543
.. so.. tired...
mjNtt
?
No.5544
5546
[6d8 = 29]
The queen casts another bolt, this one striking Thez only.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5545
>>5542
Trumpaladin signals over to Thez, "leave"
6NX1a
?
No.5546
5548 5550
[1d20 = 1]
>>5544
oh shit i run over to thez, and grab her.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5547
5551 5552
"Curse you all! I won't leave! No matter what it takes! That's MY property! Sod it all! Get out while you can! " she screams.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5548
1506557180623.png
>>5546

Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5549
>>5540
>>5541
Trumpaladin runs out of the field of effect of the queen, and addresses the other party members
"Looks like we're not getting her shields down. Not at our current power levels, at least not with out Tourcil, though I'm not sure he could have made a difference. We need to set up shop in Port Barry before we return. But there may still be another way to reveal the secrets of the past. Not every link is in the form of an inanimate paper bundle. And I know how to make her talk"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5550
>>5546
You trip in the process
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5551
>>5547
no infernuis not leave you behind!!
D7D/M
?
No.5552
[1d20 = 1]
>>5547
Trumpaladin reenters to remove Thez
wqe6n
?
No.5553
5554 5560
[1d20 = 11]
>this would be a great time for the building to come down
Roll for enhanced trap detection
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5554
>>5553
>Destroying our means to kill the Terraesque later
Hell no!
wqe6n
?
No.5555
5557 5562
[1d20 = 10]
>rape
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5556
The queen laughs at your failures and fires off another lightning bolt.
"This is MY domain! Despair!" she cries triumphantly.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5557
5559
>>5555
STOP FUCKING AROUND AND HELP THE PARTY! Retrieve Thez!
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5558
gets up, continues over to thez
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5559
5561
>>5557
Are we really just gonna retreat?
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5560
>>5553
What did I detect?!
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5561
>>5559
There are literally no other options available to us, unless your stealth is so good you can pierce shields to steal the book and the scroll. I recommend getting Thez drunk at a bar in Port Barry and seeing if she'll give us most of the information we wanted out of the book. But to do that, we need Thez to leave alive.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5562
5563 5564 5566
>>5555
Nice gets, I was hoping to steal that myself, but oh well.
Thez, smouldering from several lightning bolts slumps in defeat. "Its come to this then has it? Very well. I'm not leaving without my contract."
She checks to see that the party is sufficiently out of range before addressing the queen.
"So you know the Dictum. Good for you, but there is something you DON'T know. Let me tell you!" She is veritably steaming energy and rage.
"Starlight Glimmer is best Pone!"
As Thez speaks these words, the party (just out of range, thankfully) is spared from the blackness that fills the room.
The blackness is a mix of undeath and perversion. It is a tangible madness mixed with suffering and rage. The whole gamut of negative and dissociative energies, the lot of which eliminates the Queen with a resounding <sphleugh>.

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5563
5565 5572
>>5562
THAT, was Blasphemy
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5564
>>5562
Oh God, I hope you didn't just summon greater evils!
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5565
1504921753199.png
>>5563
holy shit!! THEZ NO!!!!!!
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5566
>>5562
>was going to bait her into leaving with severed tail
Is she dead?
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5567
5568 5570
As glops of Queen slowly trickle down from the ceiling, Thez stands in the middle, completely exhausted. She slowly walks to the scroll and takes possession.
"At last," she says, taking possession of the scroll, before falling unconscious.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5568
5571
>>5567
*Steals scroll from unconscious Thez*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5569
5574
The scroll is after all, her erstwhile record-contract. She lies on the floor, completely wasted and immobile, though clutchting the scroll as though her life depended on it.
The room is clear, the Owner's Manual (not to mention the PILE of gold and jewels) lay about, ready to be claimed.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5570
>>5567
*throws thez over shoulder*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5571
5573
>>5568
Oh no. Cut her hands off if you want to take THAT.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5572
5575
>>5563
"You fool! You did not merely utter blasphemy, nor did you simply speak evil. You uttered BAIT, evil not merely for what it is, but for what it brings"
Trumpaladin rushes forth to take the owners manual, and leaves in haste
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5573
5579
>>5571
Should I?
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5574
>>5569
But not before grabbing some gold and jewels... Cathedral not going to pay for itself
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5575
>>5572
You have no idea, this sets in motion a series of events you'll have to wait to see.
6NX1a
?
No.5576
[1d20 = 3]
perception for anything interesting.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5577
*pockets as many shekels and special items as her saddlebags can carry*
"This'll make for a great wedding ceremony!"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5578
5589
WIth the Queen's death, her lock on teleportation ceases, and Lenos pops in unceremoniously. "Good, now we can get this bitch off the ground (talking about the building).
Hold onto your hats"
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5579
5580 5582
>>5573
This was an unironic question
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5580
5581 5583
Tweaking some present circuitry, the whole place begins to shudder.
>>5579
I won't say no, but its REAAAAAAALLLLLY not a good idea.
The building continues to quake, slowly lifting its self out of the ground.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5581
5585
>>5580
im protecting thez currently
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5582
5587
>>5579
If this utterance is anything at all like the last time I heard those words spoken - from a distance - an entire pantheon of good and evil is about to converge on this location to do battle. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN"

Trump runs like hell out of the area
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5583
5585
>>5580
>I won't say no, but its REAAAAAAALLLLLY not a good idea.
I what way?
*pocketing of shekels ceases*
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5584
After several minutes of quaking and shaking, with dirt and debris filtering out of the building, the entirety of the pyramid - its self but the pinnacle of a larger crystalline structure - slowly rises out of the ground, coming to rest hovering over the ground at about 100'.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5585
5586 5587
>>5581
"GET OUT!"
>>5583
"TRACY, YOU FOOL! IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, LEAVE!"
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5586
5588 5590
>>5585
no.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5587
5590
>>5582
It's a good thing Nigel didn't play tonight.
>>5585
*runs like heck, deciding no to bother taking Thez's scroll*
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5588
5589
>>5586
*pockets shekels, as she waits for GM to respond*
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5589
>>5578
>>5588

Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5590
5591 5592 5595
>>5586
I guess it's too late for you to escape then? It's been an honor playing with you
>>5587
The fact that he chose words that unironically and literally have the value to do serious harm makes this so much better

Trumpaladin gathers items of value and places them in a wagon lead by an ox, and heads for Port Barry, snatching up Tracy if she came within arms reach in that time
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5591
>>5590
escape from what the building is rising out the ground.
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5592
>>5590
"Unf!"
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5593
5594
"You needn't hurry. The building is now ours again, including the spoils (which were ours to begin with, but game resets and all). From here, we can go wherever we need/want. And I, I can fire up the forge!" Lenos says with a wink.
And THAT concludes the session.
The party now has access to literal piles of gold and gems, a variety of strewn about items, not to mention an entire facility (you thought the pyramid was big!) with elements that were not include-able in the upper section.
Yeah, I'll tell you all about it, but Tracy needs to sleep (and so do I). Besides, this thread is well past bump-limit.
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5594
>>5593
good game anon.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5595
5597
>>5590
Oh no you don't, you're still in the building! Also, you haven't explored the lower reaches, you'll like what you find there.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5596
5597
I DID say it was blasphemy didn't I? ^_~
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5597
5598
>>5595
Nope! Trump got the hell out. He legit thinks those words can trigger Armageddon
>>5596
I had no idea it was that bad
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5598
>>5597
Just you wait ^\\_/^
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5599
K, I'm out for the night, thanks for everything, its been a blast!
Anonymous
6NX1a
?
No.5600
5601
1506813399717.png

Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5601
>>5600
Best filly
Mrs. Sentry
wqe6n
?
No.5602
goodnight everypony
IosaW
?
No.5603
5604
[1d20 = 7]
>Not using borax based attacks on the queen
Do you even exterminate.
Sorry passed out last night, but I should be good for tonight
Roll to detect any type of magical items in the cave
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5604
>>5603
Oh there's LOTS. Don't feel bad about not being able to play, though technically it is your fault Thez had to speak Blasphemy, as a well placed "Dispel Magic" would have removed the Queen's shield and allowed the party to gang-rape-kill her. No worries though, a wall of force does not block sonic attacks, and like I indicated, Thez wasn't going to leave without her record contract.
The contract doesn't do anything mind you, but it represents her most glowing achievement in the last reset, where she rolled a 20 on her performance check (which, when added to her perform ability, acrobatics, magical embellishments, and such came out to like a 48). It is because of that contract and performance that a good 1/3 of the piles of riches are even there.
Now for some clarification and explanation.
Thez does not think Starlight Glimmer is best pone, but in the infernal realms (where Blasphemy was first molded and crafted), the general perception is that she is. There are entire levels in the Abyss dedicated to Starlight Glimmer, so while Thez doesn't care either way, she does know Blasphemy (and has the infernal nature to make it work).
The teleport lock on the treasury didn't actually belong to the Queen, it is more of a security measure to make sure that no one poofs in and starts jacking shit. Now that the treasury is reclaimed, one can readily go to and from with ease. Atop the treasury up a winding staircase is an expansive fighting ring, designed to train, practice, spar, and whatever. There are holodeck proportions to it so players can practices spells, techniques, strategy, etc. on pseudo-enemies, but usually players use this area to beat eachother about the face and torso.
Down a similar set of stairs from the Treasury, the ordinarily somewhat translucent glass of the tower blackens and takes on a matte-texture. This leads to the Forge (which, btw, is where Lenos is). FOr the record, forging shit is Lenos' favorite thing, and the one thing that he (with exception) will do essentially for free just cuz.
The outside of the building is enspelled to allow one to walk across its surface as though wearing gravity boots or some shit,... just don't jump.
And, because the guy who designed the building - brilliant though he was - was a little off in the head, there is no actual door connecting the upper level and the lower level, one instead has to walk outside the door in the middle (formerly the section of tunnel that connected to the ant hive) and up to the pinnacle where the dais is. The dais was originally the magic user section of the building.
Don't worry, I'm gonna do up the associated maps.
And SPEAKING of maps, since the building is flying now, I'm also going to finish the world map. The building isn't THAT fast, but it allows you to be at Port Barry, or that place to the south, or any adjacent area in a matter of minutes (as opposed to hours by foot, or a half hour by mount).
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5606
5608 5611 5676 5678
The treasury consists of about 30,000 ounces of gold and assorted other precious metals (platinum, silver, copper, bronze, brass, titanium, adamantite, cold iron, etc. etc.), including some golden-steel (sourced from a particular type of enemy that I can personally guarantee will show up at some point) that appears to be giant armor (not of a giant mind you). There's also an assortment of gems very much like that Rarity gem-finding episode. Incidentally, the next time the party sees Thez, her 'outfit' will be much more over-the-top opulent, fashioned to almost look like a pair of jester's tights. with shiny mirrored plates accenting various spots, which themselves look like windows through which you can see cherry-blossoms shifting lazily in the wind, but for now she's still curled up around her contract sleeping most soundly.
As for magic items there are:
A Rod of Cancellation
A Rod of Metamagic - Silent Spell
A Scroll of Water Breathing
A Ring of Improved Jumping
A 30' length of Rope of Entaglement (Hang Yourself!)
2 Golden-Steel Masterwork Bastard swords
1 Golden-Steel Rapier
1 Golden-Steel Orcish Double-Axe
and 1 Golden-Steel Greatsword that's way too big for anyone to use, but also looks like its missing something (technically finished, but technically not).

Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5607
The Golden-steel weapons are all masterwork, but currently non-magical (they'd been crafted but not enchanted at the time of the reset).
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5608
5609
>>5606
What is a rod of cancellation?
I will take that Rapier and ring of jumping too
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5609
5610 5618
>>5608
Its a 14" rod of graphite appearance that when used (deliberately) will cancel out any magical item of non-artifact status (so it won't work on Vandereim for example).
The ring grants +10 to jump checks.
You're not proficient with rapiers (so -2 to attacks, but with the +1 its only a -1, and it can easily be further augmented).
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5610
>>5609
Only 1x use on the rod tho, it breaks when the magic is expended.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5611
5612
>>5606
>Thez wants to take a significant number of gems so she can look even more like a ghetto queen
Ah hell no! Every Gem and bar of metal with high exchange value goes towards the missionary effort

Trump proceeds to gather items of value
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5612
5614
>>5611
Lets assume you can stop her for a moment, or that much of it wasn't hers to begin with. Hypothetically speaking.
Where do you plan to store it? We're talking piles here, and an ounce of metal = 4 bits. Meaning, there's about 120000 shekels present.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5613
5614
Furthermore, she doesn't need large gems, she prefers the tiny ones (it gives that sequin-look). Larger gems poke and chafe anyway.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5614
5615
>>5612
Why the treasury in Port Barry (now the property of the Universal Church of Football), of course!
>>5613
I don't think you understand just how insanely ambitious Trump's plan is
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5615
5616
>>5614
Thats fine,... I still think you're gonna fail though, especially considering that when you guys finally end up at the city where the record contract was signed she can rake in 1k a show without rolling a skill check (and increasingly more if she does) as long as she can change her costume,... but sure knock yourself out. ^_^
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5616
5617
1071202__safe_artist-colon-accu_edit_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_angry_cute_earth pony_female_frown_glare_grumpy_looking at you_looking up_pet_pony_sho.png
>>5615
Do not mention the Shrek style references again
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5617
>>5616
Shrek? I don't follow.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5618
5619 5620
>>5609
I'm assuming by META-magic you mean summoning 20 sided die to kill enemys, correct me if wrong
I'll take the Meta magic (3 staff limit)
Do any metals or gems have magical properties in D&D? Cause I have no idea
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5619
5622
>>5618
They can, but no one has ever bothered to try yet and I haven't been want to give away juicy bits like that. None of the gems are magical at the moment.
The meta-magic ROD allows the user to cast 3 spells per day silently (either if silenced or if wanting to be sneaky).
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5620
>>5618
Actually, I should clarify. Titanium (Mythril, sorry I said it wrong, but titanium is mythril in D&D) and Adamantite have particular properties. Adamantite is heavier than steel, but twice as hard (which means damage reduction for armor, or negating damage reduction for weapons). Mythril is lighter than steel, and slightly harder (minimal damage reduction, or minimal reduction negation, but vastly less cumbersome. Think frodo's shirt in LOTR).
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5621
Well since I think time is still playing in-universe, Trump has instructed Lenos to take the pyramid to Port Barry, as well as to look out for any Eldridge Abominations summoned by the bait earlier, where he has begun the process of turning Port Barry into the source of man power for later operations. His first act is to contract a stadium-cathedral, besides recruit townsfolk to transfer wealth from the pyramid to the vault of Port Barry
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5622
5624 5626
>>5619
Oh shit, I'm taking the staff.
I'll take some adamantite and cold iron bars.
Okay sorry,
ROD
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5623
BTW, Adamantite is depleted uranium (no, you don't get radded by using it)
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5624
>>5622
You do realize that you don't have to take it, its called a Treasury cuz thats where you keep resources so they don't wander off until the next time you need them,....
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5625
5627
I mean, you're welcome to do so,... but bars of metal aren't light, and don't carry well. I'm saying you could be in the Mages area and be like "I wanna make a bla-blah" and I'll be like "Sure, you grab it from the treasury and get to crafting"
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5626
5628 5630
rainbow_dash_smile_by_yanoda-d4x4408.png
>>5622
We're doing so much more with all of this than just a few staffs. We're creating an entire military-industrial-complex
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5627
5629
>>5625
I'm
a
fucking
idiot
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5628
5631
>>5626
Okay, that's an idea Thez would actually be down for, and upon hearing that she'll be okay with not having a new wardrobe (she will borrow stuff for concerts tho).
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5629
5630
>>5627
No worries, this isn't the first time I've had this discussion. ^_~
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5630
5631
>>5629
Glad to hear
>>5626
I like this Idea
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5631
5632
>>5628
>>5630
There are two goals that guide our actions - to kill the Terrasque, and to convert this planet's inhabitants to the one true Football. Though at first these may seem to be disparate and separate goals, the latter actually feeds into the former, as clerical knowledge gained, and the power of devoted followers, can be weaponized for use against the Terrasqu, and Elway is more likely to let us prevail if we first spread His word. But besides the religious aspect, we also need to create seige weapons, or draft an army, for use against our many opponents. To these seperate ends, we must build a stadium - to worship and train the common folk in Football; establish a monastic order - to be missionaries travelling the planet, to teach peasants in the arts (including the art of turning adamantium into ammunition), and perhaps even to fight in our battles; improve the resources of the current forge - so that it may be able to create the Trebuchets (can we make cannons?) that can slay larger foes; and create a headquarters for the peasantry to organize much of this on their own. Remember that Port Barry is, above all, a port. It can import laborers, skilled and unskilled, any materials necessary, and export missionaries
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5632
5636
>>5631
I'm totally digging where your head is at right now. ^_^
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5633
5634 5636
Oh and yes, the forge is sufficient to develop seige engines, trebuchets, ballistae, etc.
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5634
5635 5636
>>5633
>trebuchet
Why make anything else
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5635
5636 5641
>>5634
Ballistae do WAY more damage, but with less range.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5636
5638 5641
>>5633
>>5634
>>5632
Trumpaladin's first stage is to use his perception to judge the most pure and worthy of the unconverted peasants. These, he converts with his showing of Superbowl XXXII and Elway's Helicopter tackle. these shall become his first monks and establish the monastic order of Mile High. This monstatic order will have several functions. Most will begin the missionary process of converting the entire population of Port Barry to Football. Some will assume the role of educators at the Port Barry Parochial School, which may need to be constructed. They shall train the citizenry in every essential art. And some will board the next ship out to far off lands to spread the word of Football
>>5635
>>5634
>>5633
>Ballistae
This would be an insanely useful tool. Essentially a giant crossbow, having three or so of these with teams, and with Adamantium tipped bolts, would be able to fell - or at least damage - larger and stronger opponents
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5637
Also, cannons have better range than ballistae tho less then trebuchet, do comparable damage to a trebuchet, but also have significant damage reduction-negation (with the potential of using explosive rounds ^_~)
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5638
5639
>>5636
Okay, what you're describing, I have only 2 comments.
1st, it will take time, I mean you're not going to immediately convert a bunch of people in a few minutes, it might take a day or so, then time to train, etc. As for the feasibility and quality of the idea, i have only one thing to say, which is my second point:
Football.
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5639
5645
>>5638
No matter, he has time. Assuming the treasury is secured - and that is the most important step, because he really will need that 120,000 shekels as the down payment for this program - Trump starts a public function - a rally, if you will - where he gives a speech about everything his group has accomplished thus far, and how they will bring jobs, jobs, jobs to the lower class citizens of Port Barry when the manufacturing of weapons begins. But while speaking about how he will make Port Barry Safe gain, Work Again, and Great Again, he mentions Football.

The purpose of this rally is two fold - to instill trust for the group in the citizens of Port Barry, but more importantly, to look for those six or so people who will approach him to talk about football. They, he will convert. And they in turn shall become monks, who will hep find other monks
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5641
5642 5645
>>5636
>>5635
BUT
Can a ballistae launch a 90kg projectile 300m with a counterweight?
Anonymous
D7D/M
?
No.5642
5643 5653
>>5641
Have no fear. Once we begin tithing - admittedly a little ways down the road - we'll have the funds to create all of the siege weapons
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5643
5644 5645 5648
>>5642
Is a panzerkampfwagen a seige engine?
Also question for the GM, can my staff of trans-mutilation revert thing to a past point
like cooked meat to raw meat, rust into iron, or unbake a cake?
Anonymous
IosaW
?
No.5644
5646
>>5643
I'll be back tonight, about 5pm est
And I wont forget music
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5645
5648
>>5639
Dude, with that idea you're going to get more than six people. I'm just sayin'.
>>5641
No, a trebuchet is clearly the staple option for war machines. Having said, a well-rounded operation would include all 3 mentioned as well as others.
>>5643
Yes, but no. The thing is, 'transmutation' is just a name. Its ability to transmute outside objects (polymorph) has been expended. I should/will call it something less grandiose in the future, as the name is a little misleading.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5646
>>5644
Copy that, I'll have some new bread by then. Take it easy.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5647
Also a note about panzerkampfwagen;
Given the technological sophistication of the time, the best you're going to be able to craft for now is a Da Vinci-style tank, though further development is limited only by ingenuity, crafting skill (Thez knows a guy) and the subsequent die rolls.
Anonymous
LZ66U
?
No.5648
5649
>>5645
Those six are just to help start the process of finding the rest.
>>5643
It may be wise to begin the construction of a library in Port Barry to contain magical knowledge
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5649
>>5648
>1 post by this ID
Who is this newcomer?
just kidding
Okay, so of those who are receptive, you're looking to form an ace-team. Very Trump of you, I get it. Also the library isn't a bad idea. While that is the purpose of the library in the tower, there is no harm in having more resources.
Incidentally, at this point only Lenos has actually read the manual, so the party is still kinda at his 'mercy'.
Anonymous
mjNtt
?
No.5650
Also, I rate the stadium as only costing about 50,000 bits (equal to a standard castle), so you have more resources than you might expect, and that's without converting the gems into coin.
Mrs. Sentry