/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is reccomended to be able to post effortlessly, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

CFF541E9-0547-4B9D-A158-4F71F624E66F.png
Occupied Equestria - Back to the Forest
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151000
151002
Virgin Flame arrives in Baltimare and makes her aqua intense with the staff of a Cathedral there. Spark goes back to Blackwood, helping a rebel and several wolves. Iron takes a train off to the mountains where there is said to be treasure. Silver is pleasantly surprised to wake up to the world-not-ending. Dark Star goes home for the night, disturbed by the forces corrupting the youth, and left to contemplate his role in stopping it.
Anonymous
54207d1
?
No.151001
151361
Heh, I saw this pic earlier today. It sure spread quickly.
Anonymous
ef43a3e
?
No.151002
151003 151004 151361
>>151000
Checked.
Who are those cute pones?
Anonymous
54207d1
?
No.151003
151361
Screen_Shot_2021-08-28_at_9.32.05_am.png
>>151002
It's a pic someone did based on pic related
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151004
151361
>>151002
Marbo's Snow Mares
https://ponerpics.org/images/6246373
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151008
151032
>>150957 →
"Heh" She looks away, and pulls her lips back in a smile that shows off her teeth. Her pointy canines make another appearance. She looks down to the tea cup, which she picks up.

"Well... I don't know about that. But I am trying to get myself established in my own life in this city. And that is one part of it."
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151009
151010
>>150999 →
Spark observes the pony, tickets and IDs being handed over by other passengers.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151010
151014 151153
522BF196-79C0-4D2C-BAC0-44972EFE2453.png
BC390B66-75C2-4613-B811-22514592CD6D.jpeg
>>151009
The cards vary, but the following seem to be common elements:

A crest of crooked horn, ears and rings.
A headshot photograph of the individual (In black and white)
Name
Race
Eye color
Coat color
Sex
Date of birth
Address
Registered district
Description of cutie mark. This is sometimes replaced by an image
Marital status
“Love compliance.” This segment has letters next to it with no obvious meaning to the reader
“Internal Use” - this segment has letters next to it with no obvious meaning

The IDs are sometimes green, sometimes blue, sometimes Manila. If there is a pattern it isn’t immediate obvious.

The cards are laminated in plastic or coated in wax. They don’t seem very resilient, as most are slightly damaged on the edges, or browned by sunlight.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151014
>>151010
Looks like Spark is going to have to wing it.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
2982dea
?
No.151032
151033
>>151008
"What else do you need to do? Is there anything I can help with?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151033
151034
>>151032
"Well..." She looks around

"There is installing the garden, that is a big thing. More laundry detergent would be helpful. And maybe more food. Also, do you have a place for that Unicorn to stay? Will he be staying here, or will he go to a hotel?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151034
151035
>>151033
"I can help with those. I do not know yet about Clip, but I will get that sorted very soon. Maybe on our date tonight we can ask taxi driver to show us around city, if you are still up for it."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151035
151036
>>151034
She pulls her lips back in a smile that keeps her teeth mostly covered.

“I could…” she says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151036
151037
>>151035
He smiles at her.

"You do not sound intensely excited. You know you do not have to agree to everything just because you live here, yes? If you have concerns or you do not wish to do something, I would want you to be honest with me."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151037
151038
>>151036
Her smile retreats as her lips return to a more neutral position. She moves her head back slightly, and her ears lower.

“No. That’s not what I mean. That’s not what I mean at all…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151038
151039
>>151037
Silver tilts his head at her.

"I am sorry, I do not always understand others well. What did you mean?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151039
151040
>>151038
“I mean… In the time I’ve been here, I’ve seen, maybe two streets. One east and west along the north shore, and another north and south along the western shore. I’ve been in maybe two restaurants and two stores. I am not complaining. That is what I would do in my home village, and at Cua Song. But so far, this feels more like Cua Song than like Equestria. Where are the glistening castles, the sprawling meadows, the cities in the clouds? Where are all of the ponies living in Harmony? Cua Song had automobiles and a cinema. There is no war here. It wasn’t just that I could feel the explosions in Cua Song…” she winces.. “And there is more pay here. But to be so far from home, I kind of want something more…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151040
151041
>>151039
"Ohhhhh. You wish to see places like Canterlot, and Cloudsdale?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151041
151043
>>151040
“Well… I mean… well, maybe. But what I really mean is that…. In Ngua Nam, I had a village, and I had a family. I was a maiden there as here, but I had a village. There were great bays with mountains that had temples and monasteries on them, with sheer drops down cliffs to the ocean. There were rainforests and villages with rice paddies. There were modern brick cities with automobiles… not as modern as this one, no, but I think you know my meaning. The land had identity and I was a part of that. I left because I could not get over what I saw in the field hospital at Cua Song. I heard stories of Equestria, I met several Equestrians and I liked them. I wanted to be a part of that. And… I like what you have here. No really, I do. Even if I don’t trust the hyena, and even if your… your culture’s attitude is very different from mine… I can see the intention. I do appreciate it. But I am not where I want to be. I am away from Ngua Nam, and I feel as if I never entered Equestria. It’s like Equestria stops somewhere, and does not extend to the shore.”

She blinks
“But I am doing well for a few weeks. If anything I am further along than I should have expected. Thank you, again.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151043
151044
>>151041
"Ah, so this is what you mean. Yes, I understand this. Baltimare is modern city, still young with little yet story behind it. And it is one of farthest cities from core of Equestria. I can understand how you feel. It is much different here than it is in Canterlot, Cloudsdale, and other cities in Equestrian Heartland. Even if you were to just visit them, you would see that Equestria you wish so much to find."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151044
151045
>>151043
“Well, even in this city I have only seen small part of it. And this street is very different from the harbor side. But I mean, my part in it. I am not so established. I do not even know much or have seen much.”

She looks down, and taps her cup with her split hooves. Then she looks back up, and back to Silver.
“You have been to those places?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151045
151046
>>151044
Silver nods.

"I have seen ivory towers of Canterlot, with trim of purple and gold, and while I have not been inside I have also seen columns and white monuments of Cloudsdale, floating in sky."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151046
151047
>>151045
Her eyes widen, and she pushes herself upright, and raises both ears.

“Tell me more…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151047
151048
>>151046
"Well, Canterlot is built into side of Canterhorn Mountain, which stretches into sky all on its own. Some of city is built onto mountainside, but it has grown large enough that much of it hangs out over nothingness, supported by some of greatest engineering this world has ever seen. It is opulent, richest city on entire continent, with shops selling finest goods from world over and restaurants serving fine dishes on platters of purest silver. Its roads are clean and wide, and many ponies you would pass on them are aristocracy wearing newest designs from clothing designers like Rarity. Biggest building in entire city is of course Canterlot Castle, where our two Princesses once ruled from before war. It towers above everything, its tallest spires being used for observing Luna's night skies or for housing castle's occupants."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151048
151049
>>151047
Khoi sits back in her chair, both forelegs placed before her, her long, honey-gold leonine tail with brown, fluffy end wrapped around herself. She listens intently.

"Wow... sounds beautiful."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151049
151050
>>151048
"It is. And it is not only beautiful. Up there, on that mountain, in that city...it is closest you can ever be to Celestia's light, and it fills you completely with warmth and comfort. I once thought as foal that nothing could make you feel closer to Celestia than being in Temple of Light in my motherland. I was very, very wrong."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151050
151051
>>151049
She moves her hind legs up, as if she were attempting to stand up in the chair, and there is a sound of the chair moving. She must have realized that this wasn't wise, as she immediately moved to sit back down.

"... Celestia's light?" She asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151051
151052
>>151050
Silver nods again.

"It is like being hugged by your friends and family, it is comfort and peace, Harmony in its purest essence. Even now, I wonder if one can feel it in that city, with Celestia captured so far away."

He looks right into Khoi's eyes, and takes a hold of her hoof if it's available.

"I would bring you and everyone else there, if I could, just so everyone could understand why Celestia is special to us. Maybe soon I will bring you there if you wish, once I have things settled here."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151052
151053
>>151051
Khoi's hoof is beneath her. No matter, when Silver reaches for it, she extends it. There's a tuft of fluff at the rear of her fetlock, and nails at the end of her not just one, but two toes, which has been trimmed to a nice, consistent feel.

She looks into his eyes with her own magenta eyes, with closed lips turned slightly down in somber expression.

"That's... heh. I would like that."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151053
151054
>>151052
He gently rubs the top of her hoof, feeling both of her toes. It's a strange sensation compared to uniform pony hooves, but it's not bad. He smiles at her, his blue eyes glinting.

"Why are you so somber?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151054
151055
>>151053
On the upper side of the hoof is short, honey-gold fur. It's no different than a pony, really. Nor do the nails of her hooves feel particularly different. Where Silver does notice a difference, is when he applies more pressure to one side of the hoof, than to the other. The toes move separately, one side up and the other side down, each on their own bone structure. They don't move much, but they do move, and there are more bones there than in a pony. No, it's the strangest appendage Silver has felt. Griffin claws, and gnoll paws, have many more fingers and toes, and many more bones. They altogether feel and look different. But it's precisely because kirin hooves are so similar to those of ponies that the differences stand out. For a moment, Silver could almost be convinced that Kirin are really a long lost tribe of ponies from across the ocean. That moment ends when the toes move.

She pulls her lips back, showing off her teeth in a smile. The somber expression is fully gone now.

"Because it's a somber moment. To be spiritually connected. It is important."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151055
151056
>>151054
He smiles back at his kirin, who is so similar to a pony and yet so different.

"I just wanted to make sure. Your smile is beautiful, and it is always something to worry about when I see it disappear."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151056
151057
>>151055
She tilts her head down, pulls her lips all the way back, still showing teeth, and lowers her ears in what seems to be a blush.

“Ehheh…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151057
151058
>>151056
He chuckles, and continues on softly rubbing and stroking her hoof.

"I suppose there is some somberness to Celestialism, but it is not focus of it. For us, focus is on friends, family, and loved ones. Those closest to us, and joy and happiness they bring to our lives."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151058
151059
>>151057
She nods, and closes her lips.

“Harmony.” She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151059
151060
>>151058
"Harmony." He repeats

"It is what connects us all. It is what makes us whole."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151060
151061
>>151059
She gives a weak smile
“Maybe we have something in common in our thinking after all.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151061
151062 151063
>>151060
He smiles back once again.

"That we might."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151062
151063
>>151061
Unless something was to happen or Khoi says something else, Silver doesn't follow this up with anything else.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151063
151064
>>151061
>>151062
Khoi pulls her hoof away, and starts to stand up next to the table, picking the cup up.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151064
151065
>>151063
Silver stands up as well, taking his own empty cup to wash.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151065
151066
>>151064
Khoi goes into the kitchen, and attempts to wash the cup. She also takes Silver’s cup, and starts to wash it.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151066
151067
>>151065
"Heh. If we did get together, I would be one lucky stallion."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151067
151068
>>151066
There is a sound of clanking of porcelin, and she suddenly turns her head to Silver, bending her copper-scaled back further away. Her eyes are wide
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151068
151069
>>151067
He continues.

"My late wife and I considered each other equals. We both did dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaner, and even chopping firewood. I was ready to wash my own tea cup, but you snatched it right out of my grasp."

He smiles at her.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151069
151070
>>151068
Without quite a smile, she says

“You provided the house, and I believe, the tea. I will do the cleaning.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151070
151071
>>151069
"It is very much appreciated, Khoi. Thank you."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151071
151072
>>151070
She smiles back, and sits down, slowly, placing both hooves together.

“What is it… exactly… you are offering to me?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151072
151073
>>151071
Silver gives her a confused look.

"'Offering'...?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151073
151074
>>151072
"You seem to want a closer partnership than being housemates" she says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151074
151075
>>151073
"Oh, that."

The unicorn rubs the back of his neck with a forehoof.

"Well...perhaps..."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151075
151076
>>151074
She tilts her head
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151076
151077
>>151075
"You are kind, caring, generous. You have good heart and gentle soul. These are all harder-to-find qualities in this world, and on top of it you have astounding beauty. So...yes, there is interest from me."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151077
151078
>>151076
She blushes, raising her hoof to partly cover her mouth. A line of scales the color of polished copper rubs from her about to her forehead, and her hooves share a copper-like color. Silver can see in the naked areas of her ears and her snout dark brown skin, similar in color to her mahogany mane. Her horn is red-brown, and her coat is honey-yellow.

“But what… what do you offer me?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151078
151079
>>151077
"Well, I can offer you love and companionship, security and protection, stable and excellent standard of living, care, affection, experience and knowledge that most bucks lack, and I have rather impressive record with bringing up healthy and successful foals. In addition, you will have no fear of me abandoning you or leaving you alone and destitute."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151079
151080
>>151078
She pulls her lips far back, showing teeth. She is firmly sitting down, and curls her tail around herself.

"But I mean... what kind of relationship?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151080
151081
>>151079
"Hmm? What do you mean?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151081
151082
>>151080
"I mean, what relationship are you looking for?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151082
151083
>>151081
"Oh. Well, I am looking for someone to love and to hold, for more than just casual sex even though it is great. Someone to call mine and to call me theirs. Someone to live my life with."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151083
151084
>>151082
Her left ear falls and eyes narrow at the great casual sex remark.

"I mean..." She raises a hoof and waives it in the air

"Equestria has marriage too, does it not? Shouldn't your parents contact mine, and consult the augurs for whether there will be a successful relationship, then negotiate a price for the bride, then send gifts to the bride-to-be's family, and then consult the augurs again for a wedding date?" She taps her hooves together.

"Something like that?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151084
151085
>>151083
"Well, yes, though it is no longer quite like that. Generally, both prospective partners will meet each others parents who will then approve or disapprove. If they approve, then partners will go on dates and become more familiar with each other until male then ask female to marry him. If she accepts, he will present her with a ring she will carry until their wedding day."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151085
151086
>>151084
She shakes her head
"Are the parents not the ones who select the mates? And what about the dowry?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151086
151087
>>151085
"They did in Equestria, once, but now it is individual ponies, or people, to choose their own mates, and parents can only approve or disapprove. They can still try to choose for their children, but it is sometimes seen as old-fashioned. And dowry has been replaced with gifts given to mare by stallion over course of their dating."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151087
151088
>>151086
"Oh..." She says

"I suppose that makes sense for me. My parents are far away..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151088
151089
>>151087
"And mine are dead..."

He looks at Khoi considerately.

"Is there anything I can do for you? I know you value tradition, is there anything from your culture I can do?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151089
151090
>>151088
She looks up at him
"What about Jubilosa?" She asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151090
151091
>>151089
He looks confused at her.

"What about Jubee?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151091
151092
>>151090
"I can hear you two at night." She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151092
151093
>>151091
Silver does actually blush a little, which shows up well under his white coat.

"Oh. I did not know we were that loud."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151093
151094
>>151092
"Yes. That, and the hyena are why I close my door at night. But she tells me... everything. I know you two behave as if you were married, though you are not married."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151094
151095
>>151093
"I suppose we do, yes."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151095
151096
>>151094
She narrows her eyes
"So what is going on? Are you looking to try out different mates, and then offer to marry one?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151096
151097
>>151095
Silver returns to rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, not exactly. Jubee and I act like married couple because we love and care for each other. Jubee says she is not yet ready for marriage, but she still wishes to have companionship."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151097
151098
>>151096
Khoi twists her lips.

"A mare may only ever have one husband. A stallion may only have one primary wife. Jubilosa may be content to be a concubine. But I will accept nothing less than to be head female of the household. I do not care what the Equestrian laws say. I will not accept less."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151098
151099
>>151097
"Well, in every other way, it looks like you have already."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151099
151100
>>151098
She blinks
"What?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151100
151101
>>151099
"Way you have taken charge, put your muzzle to ground, and worked hard to keep this household in top shape, like matriarch of household. Only thing you lack is patriarch."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151101
151102
>>151100
"And you want me to be the matriarch of your household?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151102
151103
>>151101
"I can think of no one more capable, nor that I respect more."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151103
151104
>>151102
She blushes, and lowers her ears.

“I’ll… I’ll consider it… and I look forward fo tonight.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151104
151105
>>151103
Silver smiles wider now than he has previously, and his eyes seemingly sparkle.

"As am I, Khoi. I will make certain you enjoy it!"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151105
151106
>>151104
She smiles at him with a toothy smile, but gradually lowers her lips

"Why don't you show me something... special. Show me your best. Show me... what being your wife could be." She says, and stands up, turning towards the door.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151106
151107
>>151105
"That, I can do."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151107
151108
>>151106
She nods to him, smiling, and walks out the kitchen door into the hallway
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151108
151110
>>151107
Silver heads out of the kitchen to check on Clip, to see if he's still asleep.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151110
151111
>>151108
Paper Clipping is laying on his back on the couch, his head propped up by a pillow, and a woven blanket covering most of his lower body, with his hind hooves sticking out. His mouth is partly open, and he breathes in somewhat noisily.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151111
151112
>>151110
"Heheh. He is kind of cute, sleeping like that."

Silver pats the colt's head.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151112
151113
>>151111
Paper Clipping’s straight red-brown mane moves under the hoof.

But the ecru colt moves his head side to side, and opens his eyes

“Huh? Is it time to go?”

He tries to raise himself up with his forehooves to look around
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151113
151114
>>151112
Silver quickly withdraws his hoof.

"Oh, I am sorry Clip, I did not mean to wake you."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151114
151115
>>151113
The stallion moves his head up, effectively moving his field of view further down, so that he views Silver upside down.

“Oh, right. I’m here.”

He moves his back down (and right-side up), and looks across the living room, and at his surroundings. He tries to twist his barrel to turn his head towards Silver, but quickly abandons this effort.

“Is there something I gotta do?” He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151115
151116
>>151114
"No, there is not. I do not think they have those meetings this early in morning. How are you feeling, by way?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151116
151117
>>151115
“Uh, a little pain. A bit, actually. Guess it’s hurt more before.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151117
151118
>>151116
"How bad? Like on 1 to 10 scale?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151118
151119
>>151117
“Like… maybe a three. Well, if it were a three I couldn’t sleep. Actually I probably couldn’t go back to sleep. Do we have any more of those pills? A three may not sound so bad, but the problem is the pain doesn’t go away. It’s there all the time.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151119
151120
>>151118
"I have had pain like that. Let me go look for them, or something else for pain."

And thus, Silver goes a-searching.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151120
151121
>>151119
Silver finds a small brown glass container labeled as containing medical codeine-based tablets on the kitchen bar top.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151121
151122
>>151120
Silver brings it back to Clip.

"Remember to follow directions on bottle, we do not need you overdosing."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151122
151123
>>151121
There is a strong tug on the glass, and for a moment at least, Silver's grasp on the container is in serious jeopardy. Paper Clipping tries - and fails - to light his magic to take the container.

"Like Tartarus! I was cut right open, and it hasn't exactly been just a mild pain since.."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151123
151124
>>151122
Silver assists by using his magic to open the lid with ease.

"Trust me, I know, I have acquired large number of battlescars over course of my life. Admittedly, nothing quite like what you had, but still, this world needs good young ponies like you."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151124
151125
>>151123
He raises a hoof, and tries to look inside. From this angle, and with hooves wider than the lid of the container, only pouring out pills will have effect.

“Just give me a few of them.” He says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151125
151126
>>151124
Silver reads what is recommended on the bottle's label, and gives Clip that amount.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151126
151127
5DBAC853-3C75-4AC8-A5D4-C1C0CEB22A4B.gif
>>151125
One, maybe two pills. It depends upon the number of hours, really.

Paper Clipping scrunches.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151127
151128
>>151126
"They knew how bad your injury was, and I guarantee this is as strong as they could find. Besides, you need to make this last while you heal."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151128
151129
>>151127
"Can't we get some more?" He asks, with an ear flipping down, and back upwards.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151129
151130
>>151128
"We can, but they may get suspicuous and believe we are doing unsavory things with them if we ask for more too often."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151130
151131
>>151129
His ears go down

“Okay… do we have any alcohol?” He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151131
151132
>>151130
"I believe we do, yes."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151132
151133
AAAA0414-64F0-4E7F-BF5D-FE3D0A0361BD.jpeg
>>151131
“Can I have some?” He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151133
151134
>>151132
"Hmm...alright. But take it easy with those pills."

Silver looks for the bottle of whiskey they had last night to see if there's any left for Clip.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151134
151135
>>151133
Yes, at least a few shots.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151135
151136
>>151134
Silver opens the bottle, and gives it to Clip.

"Just please, be careful."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151136
151137
>>151135
He takes the bottle and attempts to drink directly from it. He almost immediately starts coughing, with whiskey falling out of his mouth, and onto his coat and the blanket.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151137
151138
>>151136
"Easy, easy...ease yourself into it slowly."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151138
151139
>>151137
He picks it back up, and slowly takes a sip.

He winces, and tips the bottle back up.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151139
151140
>>151138
"You get more used to it as you drink, trust me."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151140
151141
>>151139
He blinks
“I probably will” he says, trying again to take the smallest sip of the whiskey.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151141
151363
>>151140
"Easier?"
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151146
151151
There should be Spark tomorrow.
Anonymous
05f2159
?
No.151149
Will get back to this thread soonish I hope.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151151
151152
8DFC97AD-7694-4F68-BA67-182D6C659FF3.gif
>>151146
Anonymous
d9f9bac
?
No.151152
>>151151
Pali check
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151153
151155
>>151010
I'm going to try something kind of out there for this plan.

Spark raises the window in the seating row behind him.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151155
151156
63B24F0C-7D09-4AA4-85D9-7A23C85457F2.jpeg
>>151153
Attempting to do so, without getting out of the seat, isn’t as easy as if would be were the rows all facing the sand direction with each row having its own window, rather than two rows facing each other sharing the sand larger window, as they are
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151156
151157
>>151155
So the magic can't reach and lift the window on the row behind Spark?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151157
151158
>>151156
Maybe if he leans over the seat, and has a visual to confirm what he’s doing

or maybe a dice roll, wisdom modifier
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151158
151159 151160
>>151157
[1d20 = 2]
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151159
151160
>>151158
Damn
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151160
151161 151162
>>151158
Sitting in his seat, and without making eye contact, Spark feels around on the wall behind him, looking for the latch and feeling for the glass pane. He finds something, and pulls it up. There is a sound of a mare going "Guh!" and he feels it pulled down. Looking through the crack between the seat and the wall, Spark can see that a red mare has pulled her purse down, and is now moving it from by the wall, to underneath her seat. Evidently, Spark grabbed a hold of the purse.

>>151159
You'll get 'em next time, little pony
Anonymous
5c043f2
?
No.151161
>>151160
kek
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151162
151163
>>151160
Am I able to try again?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151163
151164
870AA7E0-06A1-471D-AF3E-B377688A8E2D.png
>>151162
The mare is clutching onto her purse, and looks kind of peeved.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151164
151165
>>151163
Ok... I'll have to improvise with the one already beside me.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151165
151167
>>151164
This is fairly straightforward. Simply lean forward, and the latch can be undone with a hoof, and then a sharp push upwards with one or both hooves to open the window. Using magic also works, although it requires more mental effort, especially in exerting the force to push the window upwards and open. Of course, magic doesn't require Spark to lean forward or even sit up.

Makade looks over, watching Spark as he does this.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151167
151168
>>151165
Spark needs to do so without drawing too much attention to it, so he uses magic.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151168
151170
>>151167
Makade watches the whole process, but he seems to be the only one.

Note that the sound of air passing through the open window is pretty loud
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151170
151171
>>151168
Spark then casts an illusion spell, a pegasus pony swooping down from the celling towards Spark.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151171
151172
>>151170
Bare in mind, the train is fairly small and confined, giving Spark only so much room to be attacked by low flying Pegasus ponies.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151172
151173
>>151171
In the heat of the moment, not many question what happens, just that their eyes saw it happen. If I cast it anywhere else, it risks getting spotted by a pony that was paying attention.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151173
151174
5E7C868C-991E-434E-9CBB-C1B99D9A8704.jpeg
>>151172
I guess Spark is attacked by a Pegasus then
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151174
151175
>>151173
"Hey! Give those back!"
Spark then has the pegasus leap out the window with a what looks like papers in his mouth.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151175
151176
>>151174
This draws everypony’s attention. The ticketing officer tries to rush in to look out the open window, to see if he can get a glimpse of the strange interloper.

“What happened?” He asks
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151176
151177
>>151175
"I was just relaxing here when this pony came out of nowhere and took my things. Of all the days, it had to be today." Spark looks around franticly. "What am I going to do without my papers?"
Anonymous
aff7182
?
No.151177
151178
>>151176
He blinks, startled.

“What did they look like? Was it a mare or a stallion? What papers did they take? Where did they come from?”
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151178
151179
>>151177
"I wasn't paying close attention. I was nodding off when he stole everything. I'm fairly sure it was a stallion, but it was a blur. Now everything I brought with me is gone."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151179
151180
>>151178
Makade speaks up
"I believe it was a whitish color stallion. He grabbed for our tickets and ID's, which of course we had out for presentation. He may have also taken a small bag I had by the window."

Makade reaches down on the ground. Waabishki wakes up, and sits up, looking around with big gold eyes, evidently trying to figure out what was going on.

A red mare on another row volunteers that someone attempted to lift her purse, although her story varies in that the assailant was unseen, and seems to have been a unicorn. The ticket taker is quickly spooked and confused, believing that a pegasus and a unicorn are working together to steal ID's or personal effects. He asks several more ponies if they noticed anything unusual, but no one seems to know much.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151180
151181
>>151179
Well... that might complicate things with the mare giving that information. Now I'm probably going to be suspected as working with the pegasus to rob others. But we will see how it plays out.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151181
151182
>>151180
Spark can give more information or keep it as is.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151182
151183
>>151181
I can't think of anything to add.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151183
151184
>>151182
He asks,
“Did you see anyone besides the Pegasus? What were you doing, exactly, at the time, and what was taken?
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151184
151185
>>151183
"I was sitting in my seat here, nodding off, and then this pony came and stole my..."
Looks like my other magic is going to have to do. Spark casts a sound illusion to the ceiling, making a thud noise as if there is a pony on the roof.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151185
151186
>>151184
The stallion, Makade, and the other ponies look up, and listen to the sound of the evident hooves. The stallion stands up, and follows the hoof sounds
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151186
151187
>>151185
The hooves travel along towards the back of the car and one more thud is heard a bit softer. Perhaps the pony leapt to the next car over?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151187
151188
>>151186
The stallion walks away from Spark, and to the end of the car. Spark is clear, at least for the moment.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151188
151189
>>151187
Spark looks over to the party.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151189
151190
>>151188
Waabishki, blinking, looks startled. Makade looks over to Spark in silence, with a firm look. Wellspring sits up, gasps, and moves her head about, ears moving up and down.

"What happened?" She asks

The doctor looks over, back and forth between the other four and the ticket stallion, before focusing much of his attention watching the ticket stallion.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151190
151192
>>151189
Spark looks to the ticket stallion as well.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151192
151193
>>151190
The ticket stallion trots down to the end of the end of the carriage, talks to another pony in green uniform who seems to have entered from an adjacent car, and then comes back to the group.

He asks Spark - and the other three in the section, for that matter - a few questions he has already asked before:

"What was taken?"
"What did he look like?"
"Where did he come from?"

Wellspring looks very uncomfortable. Waabishki looks confused.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151193
151195
>>151192
"My papers, documents, and paperwork I was really needing to get on home. I can't remember what he looked like because it was so sudden. Are you saying nopony else got a look at him? You will find my things, right?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151195
151205
>>151193
The mocha-brown stallion pulls his grey lips back, showing most of his teeth in a smile.

Roll Bluff
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151205
151525
>>151195
[1d20+3 = (9+3) = 12]
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151209
151211
>>150297 →
Iron smiles fondly at Cauldron's chest puffing, deciding to give it extra attention by tenderly nuzzling it. In fact, he starts to give soft, dry and kisses on them just to show just how much appreciation he has for those short, stocky hairs.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151211
151212
>>151209
Iron's muzzle sometimes pushes through the thin layer of fur to glimpse the black skin beneath.

He feels something touch the top of his head, and the edge of his ear. Black Cauldron seems to be petting him
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151212
151213
>>151211
His ears droop instinctively at the petting while the stallion continues to let out an even spread of kisses along her black chest skin underneath the coat while his hooves hold her close, as if she'd vanish if he doesn't.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151213
151214
>>151212
Iron can feel something else come down and touch the edge of his head - her muzzle, the end of which just barely reaches the top of his head. With one hoof she pets the back of his ears, and the other hoof, she attempts to place around his neck.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151214
151215
>>151213
Iron exhaled contently, slowly relaxing his body further than it was ever before as his ears swivel every now and then. He had to admit, this feels far more pleasant than he expected, specially considering his less than stellar track record so far. Was this reciprocal love or is he simply misconstruing these gestures into being such things?
Regardless, the stallion on top of Cauldron in this admittedly cramped bed space cannot possibly think of a better way to spend hours on end. "...I love you," he whispered softly and unexpectedly, only for him to stop dead in his tracks when he realized what he just said.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151215
151216 151217
>>151214
The petting stops. The hoof remains in its position just at the edge of Iron's ear.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151216
>>151215
Iron hesitatnly slides his muzzle out of Cauldron's chest fluff just to look her in the eye with a flustered, terrified look. He messed up, didn't he? That's why she stopped, didn't she?
His breathing, previously serene, soon turned a little anxious while his body trembled softly at the fear of failure after all the work he's put on her. He wasn't going to have a repeat scene like back at the bar, was he?
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151217
151218
>>151215
Iron hesitatnly slides his muzzle out of Cauldron's chest fluff just to look her in the eye with a flustered, terrified look. He messed up, didn't he? That's why she stopped, didn't she?
His breathing, previously serene, soon turned a little anxious while his body trembled softly at the fear of failure after all the work he's put on her. He wasn't going to have a repeat scene like back at the bar, was he?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151218
151219
>>151217
Their muzzles nearly cross, unless Iron returns to standing all the way up and over her. Her eyes are wide and fixed on Iron. Her lips are pulled back, and show teeth. She says nothing.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151219
151220
>>151218
He frankly couldn't even try to stand up after spilling the beans like this, frozen in the spot in a similar way to Cauldron. He even started to sweat a little bit from the tense situation he himself created.
All Iron could do in this precise moment is just stare at her, couragious enough to at least look her in the eye and wait to see what would come off of his apparent mistake.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151220
151221
>>151219
She pulls her lips back further, breaking her eyes away, and then back.

"Heh."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151221
151222
>>151220
The small chuckle entered his ears, making them rise up on the spot out of dreadful yet hope-filled curiosity, yet found himself still anxious on what would this really come of it.
Did I ruin the mood? he thought to himself.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151222
151223
>>151221
"Iron." She says, finally.

"I like you. You know I like you."

Though she seems to have intended to follow up these words with others, these are all she can manage,
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151223
151224
>>151222
Despite having already comitted acts that most who'd witness it will have called them a couple, hearing Cauldron's simple yet impactful words made Iron's heart skip a beat as his cheeks were soon flushed with a vibrant red. His previously anxious expression lost turned into pure awe and hope, shocked to hear such words after the times he's failed her. It felt surreal for him.
Yet, as nothing more came of it, Iron knew it was up to him to help her out. "Cauldron," he unintentionally mimicked, slightly breathless as he stared fondly into her blue pools "I... I do not know where I'd be without you."
It was easy to tell by him looking away after saying those words he wasn't used to being emotionally vulnerable like this, yet with his pride on the line, he eventually pulled his gaze back to the mare she loved. "Even after all the inconveniences I've made you go through," he continued with a slightly regretful tone, flashes of the war he created just to try and help the mademare get the supplies Cauldron would need for her potion business "you still kept me around. I..."
It would seem he, too, ran out of courage to say his feelings further, quickly shifting his eyes away from her in shame after having pointed out his insecurities.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151224
151225
>>151223
She places a hoof on his ear and starts to pet him. She closes her lips.

"Zebras are watching me. Ponies are watching me. In my family, in the Syndicate. I have to be very careful about my romantic relationships. And I have duties to them I can't afford to let slip. I like you, Iron, I really do..."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151225
151226
>>151224
Iron's heart started to sink slowly at the rather careful choice of words, a hint of fear starting to grip into his admittedly fragile heart. "W-what do you mean?" he uttered out, dreading the possibly of being told their love was impossible thanks to her responsibilites.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151226
151227
>>151225
"I mean..." She looks away

"I may as well be blunt. My parents will not approve if they find out I am pregnant out of wedlock, especially with a pony. The Syndicate is much more tolerant of what a mare choses, but even they disdain mares who have multiple casual relationships. And single mothers are not trusted to do their duties to the syndicate."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151227
151228
>>151226
Iron gulped softly at Cauldron's reply: It was certainly closer to impossible than he'd like right now, but it was certainly more doable than he thought. He simply had to prove to her father he was worthy of taking her daughter's hoof. His commitment to Cauldron should be apparent, right?
"Is... this casual to you?" he uttered, looking a tad confused amidst the emotional cocktail of dread and hope.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151228
151229
>>151227
“You tell me. You are the one who can leave at will. If I become pregnant, I am the one who will have to live with that. If I gain a reputation for promiscuity, I am the one who will have to live with that.”

After a moment of silence, she lightens her expression
“I’m sorry, maybe I’m reading too much into things. You are a nice stallion. We can snuggle, if that is what you want.”
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151229
151230
>>151228
"I would not want to burden you any more than I have," Iron quickly replied in order to rid any fears of him impregnating her right now "but I do want to be with you, Cauldron. Together. I will do whatever it takes for our hearts to be together."
There was a small hint of desperation, frightened beyond belief of losing her.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151230
151231
>>151229
She takes both hooves, and places them just behind each of Iron’s ears. She ruffles the back of his head, flopping his ears about. She grins playfully.

“What is it you want, exactly?”
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151231
151232
>>151230
"I want to be with you," Iron instantly repeated, his forelegs holding Cauldron a little tighter.
However, his mind quickly remembered this same exact event happening back at her place, which caused her to instantly sour. Will she accept his words now after all his heart spilling?
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151232
151233
>>151231
“But what do you mean by that?” She asks
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151233
151234
>>151232
"W-well," Iron uttered, soon getting overly flustered from having to express himself further "I-I want to be your... special somepony?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151234
151235
>>151233
She smiles
"Go on"
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151235
151236
>>151234
Go on? Iron thought to himself, nervous.
"U-uh," he stuttered, getting even more embarrassed for having to say such lewd propositions "I... w-want to s-sire foals with you..:?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151236
151237
>>151235
Iron may wonder if Cauldron's tail or hindlegs accidently made contact with exposed electrical wiring.

All of her limbs jolt, and her eyes go wide, ears and lips back.

"So it is that."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151237
151238
>>151236
Iron's eyes instantly widened, quickly covering his unmistakingly reddened face with both forelegs. "I-I know it is a lofty goal," he quickly stammered out, fearful of being shot down "b-but I will do whatever it takes to reach you and your father's approval."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151238
151239
>>151237
She takes a moment, laying beneath him in silence

"Iron, I do like you. You are funny, strong, and most of all, you really do seem devoted. I like being around you, and I hope you stick around. I am comfortable letting you touch me. But I don't... love you. I may only ever have one shot at a family, and I just haven't spent enough time with you to know that I want that one shot to be with you."

After delivering those lines with little emotion, she forces a small smile, and places her right hoof back on Iron's ear.

"But for now, if you like, you can consider us dating. And I consider you my number one suitor. Be careful, though, who you tell I am your somepony, as some in my family and the Syndicate may take interest in who I am with. And no trying for foals until I have at least a proposal for marriage out of you. Okay?"
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151239
151240
>>151238
Iron's heart sunk considerably at Cauldron's words, knowing this would've happen but still hurt that his efforts were not enough to fully convince her, yet brightened up considerably at giving him a shot to bridge that gap further.
Almost without thinking, he quickly closes the gap between their muzzles to give her an awfully excited short kiss before smiling eagerly. "Oh thank you!" he enthusiatically replied, quickly enveloping her in a hug. "I will not make you regret this!"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151240
151241
>>151239
The mare is taken surprise by the kiss, and perhaps equally so by the hug. Iron can feel the muscle and bone under her short, striped fur.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151241
151242
>>151240
Iron continued to hug and nuzzle her on the neck for a bit longer to expel the bountiful amounts of excitement out of his system and be able to properly think straight for a second with little success. The idea of Cauldron actually solidifying his own objective of wooing her into having a family with him actually inspired him to continue his pursuit.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151242
151243
>>151241
It takes a moment for Black Cauldron to recover and wrangle a foreleg free.

"So I guess you're my special somepony now."

She pats him on the back, and starts to rub
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151243
151244
>>151242
Iron, feeling Cauldron struggle a bit, quickly softened his hold for her to move more freely with a sheepish smile only for him to nod enthusiastically. "I am certainly proud to be called your special somepony," he replied gingerly before giving her a small peck on the snout.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151244
151245
>>151243
"But I'm not going to call you that quite yet in front of my family and the Syndicate. Well, I'll tell Arlo, but he knows to use discretion. I'll tell Blanche when I get back."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151245
151246
>>151244
Iron nodded a little more seriously, soon calming down to a simple smile. "I will not say a word," he agreed with a curt nod. "You have my word."
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151246
151247
>>151245
She smiles, and now it’s her turn to wrap her forelegs around him, pulling his body close to hers in a hug.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151247
151248
>>151246
Iron uncharacteristically squeed a little bit at the snug hug, deciding to softly nuzzle her snout with his own in a sideways motion in a love-filled motion. "I love you," he uttered softly, now far more confident and happy than before.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151248
151249
>>151247
She says nothing to him in reply. But she does move her own muzzle, nuzzling him back, touching the side of his muzzle.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151249
151250
>>151248
Feeling this, Iron couldn't help but softly connect his lips to hers, deciding to simply enjoy the touch between their muzzles while the train ride kept carrying on. His eyes were closed, his cheeks were still red and his heart thumped in a giddy fashion. It was like he was a horny teenager finally getting his first marefriend.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151250
151251
>>151249
She acts in kind, opening her lips to his, and lettings them gently touch and press together.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151251
151252
>>151250
Iron went a step further, as one of his hooves soon slid up from his hug to Cauldron's cheek, gently cupping it with a hoof as his tongue tentatively snuck through her lips by a small margin.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151252
151253
>>151251
Her blue eyes open, lid, and focus on him. Her tongue curls, and moves up slightly to meet him
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151253
151254
>>151252
Iron inhaled in surprise, opening one of his eyes to look at the seductive gaze sent his way. With rising confidence, he soon started to explore Cauldron's tongue with his own in a slow, tender dance.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151254
151255
>>151253
Her movements are perhaps a little slower, at first retreating, but ultimately reciprocating, taking up the dance and moving with him.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151255
151256
>>151254
Iron didn't mind: As much as he kissed Sands a couple of times, he was also quite new to this. He simply allowed Cauldron this slow dance to get accostumed to him just as much as he was to her.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151256
151257
>>151255
Whether she knows precisely what she’s doing, or she’s just as new as Iron, there is no way to tell. She remains cautious in her movements, tending to match Iron after a delay. Her thick, black-flesh lips meet his, giving way to the slim edge of her pink tongue.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151257
151258
>>151256
Iron's own movements, while careful at first, soon started growing bolder and more passionate, pressing his snout against hers gradually as his tongue movements started to become a little more energetic.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151258
151259
>>151257
For a moment, she seems to have difficultly keeping pace. But her mouth opens just a little more, and her lips press a little harder. She invites him in, and lets their tongues connect. She breathes a little harder, and closes her eyes.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151259
151260
>>151258
Inbetween small moments where he partially takes out his tongue to breathe out through his mouth, Iron continued ramping up the intensity, his hooves holding her getting ever so slightly more tighter. The primal desire to take her grows, as the cramped inside of the bedroom grows just a smidge less spacious inbetween the two, yet he didn't try to make any moves aside from giving out all of his love through his sensual tongue dance.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151260
151261
>>151259
She makes a small moan, moving her muzzle closer. She moves her right foreleg up, trying to wrap it around his shoulder, and with her left hoof she digs into the fur behind his shoulder.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151261
151262
>>151260
Her moan caused him to exhale sharply in primal desire as her forelegs reached their respective spots, removing the hoof cupping her cheek to more properly hold and slightly push her head towards his. It would seem he is a native for a reason, and all the week with his frustrations and self doubt urged him onwards to make this moment as memorable as he can be.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151262
151263
>>151261
Does Iron stand straight over her? Bend his knee, kneeling over her? Does he dare press his whole body and weight against her?

Black Cauldron moves her hooves, and tries to wrap them both around his shoulders, digging the end of her hooves into his fur.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151263
151264
>>151262
Iron would kneel for now, eager to enjoy more of Cauldron's touch but not go as far as to smother her with his heaviness. All the while, he continued to show her tongue the dance of his ponies.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151264
151265
>>151263
She closes her lips as if to grab his tongue, repeating the acts a few times. She becomes more aggressive with her own tongue, nearly pressing into his mouth.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151265
151266
>>151264
While Iron didn't exactly understand the purpose of that, he was glad to see Cauldron start to put a little more energy into the makeout session. The ember in his heart slowly started to shift into an inferno, giving her just how serious and passionate he was about taking her hoof.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151266
151267
>>151265
She giggles, evidently entertained.

She repeats the intrusion, one, two three times in succession.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151267
151268
>>151266
Iron finally creaked a curious eye open, wondering what was this about exactly, yet still kept up with his rather exaggerated display of affection still running its course.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151268
151269
>>151267
She’s smiling. After the passage several seconds more, she ceases to close her lips on his tongue, or to make her own intrusions.

She presses harder on his shoulder, pulling herself to him.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151269
151270
>>151268
Iron had to admit that despite the weirdness of the gesture, he couldn't help but find it even more endearing considering it made her smile.
Thus, he kept it up for a few more moments, keeping up with his lengthy attempt to display his fervor for her through oral contact for as long as she could last.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151270
151271
>>151269
Her expression returns to serious, and she moves her hind legs further apart, and then presses both hind hooves solidly against the wall of the compartment, her knees bending with the limited space.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151271
151272
>>151270
Iron's curiosity got the better of him, soon pausing his makeout session to look at Cauldron with a smidge of concern. "Are you faring well?" he asked softly, albeit still far more primal than his usual self.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151272
151273
>>151271
She just looks at him, with the wisest smile imaginable. Even with black skin under white and black fur he can see that she is blushing.

“Hehehe what?”
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151273
151274
>>151272
Iron breathed a small sigh of relief, giving her a small nod before plunging back in with the same fervor as before, continuing his makeout session proper until she truly was satisfied.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151274
151275
>>151273
Black Cauldron lays back down against the pillow, closes her eyes, and lets Iron do as he wills. Her hindlegs remain pressed against the wall, and she moves her mouth slightly open, and then slightly more closed, to move against his lips.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151275
151276
>>151274
Iron was practically wrapped around Cauldron at this point, always careful not to drop his entire weight on her yet covering as much ground as possible with his body to cover hers while he pushed his muzzle and tongue against hers, tickling every spot he could and receptive to any sort of moans of pleasure he may have squeezed out his primal onslaught.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151276
151277
>>151275
He can feel the backside of her premolar teeth, and the smooth gums of that gap between her teeth. He can feel the roof of her mouth, and her rough tongue.

She makes light moaning sounds, moving her head a little side to side, or even in a semi-circular motion, slightly changing the angel at which her lips meet his. She doesn't pull don on him, but now presses into his lower barrel on each side, feeling his ribs.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151277
151278
>>151276
Iron simply continued to put great energy and passion into his tongue dance, ensuring no spot in Cauldron's mouth was left unattended or unexplored. Inbetween the two, his potential fifth leg was already watching intently with rapt attention, fully immersed in the experience.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151278
151279
>>151277
She rolls her tongue up, and lets Iron slide against it. She makes more and more light moans.

Doubtless the lower portion of Iron's body makes contact. The first time, her belly twitches and moves inwards, and her whole lower body shifts slightly to the left. But after the second or third time to make contact, her body stops reacting, simply letting it lay on her belly.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151279
151280
>>151278
Iron, likewise, paid his own companion no mind as well, obviously infatuated with Cauldron's embrace. However, a part of him was starting to worry a little as he continued the maekout session: Will he lose control and accidentally let himself go? Would she mind? Tough questions to consider and no clear answer, considering he was blocking her capacity for speech with his invasive, young and energetic tongue..
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151280
151281
>>151279
If she minds anything, she does not show it.

She makes persistent "Mmmmm" sounds, and moves her hooves up, past his shoulders onto his neck. She moves them up higher, and wraps around his neck, and pulls him in.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151281
151282
>>151280
The pulling certainly made him lower further, along with his club that was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Iron even went so far as to hump instinctively every now and then, grunting softly from the accentuated spikes of pleasure and bliss while sending Cauldron into a brief moment of presumed paradise through his incessant, fervent tongue action.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151282
151283
>>151281
As he rubs against her lower belly, she twitches again, pulling her hind legs forward, and then slamming them against the back wall with a "clank" and a kick.

She moves her own tongue faster, and along with his, rolling it, and meeting his in union.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151283
151284
>>151282
A more level-headed Iron would stop after hearing Cauldron buck against the back wall, but he was too engrossed in the carnal desire to really stop at this point, He wanted more of her sweet heart, her sturdy yet playful soul, her rough, coarse exterior rubbing against his. He couldn't get enough of it, and after all the drought he had been through, it was time for him to reap what he has sown.
His humping, while still mostly sporadic, started to happen a little more often while his tongue practically tussled with Cauldron's, giving it the lovefight of its life. His enduring youth kept going, all too eager to make this last for hours. Maybe even days. All for his special somepony.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151284
151285
>>151283
Her mouth continues it movements with his, with the sound of breath leaving her nose becoming evermore noticeable. Her hooves drag through the fur in her neck, then across his shoulder, and then come to rest on his back. She tries to pull him closer.

Iron rubs against her lower belly, running between her teats, and maybe going as low as to touch the lower most tip of her vulva. He's too high on her body to go inside her. Iron feels something touch his leg, and then move. It likely takes him a moment to realize it is her tail, whipping around.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151285
151286
>>151284
When she finally pulled him down enough for him to finally press his entire body against his, Iron paused his humping before lightly breaking the kiss for a bit, panting slightly from being so emotionally pent up. "How's... that for commitment?" he growled out in a whisper, tacitly checking up on her current state as a hungry smile crept up his lips.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151286
151287
>>151285
A smile forms across her face. She pulls her lips inwards, as if she has to try to keep from laughing.

'You have passion. I'll give you that."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151287
151288
>>151286
Iron chuckled dryly himself, somewhat realizing how aggressive he was being to Cauldron. "That is good, right?" he inquired softly, relaxing considerably as he finally let himself lay on top of her.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151288
151289
>>151287
To lie on Cauldron must be done with caution, as Iron is more than one and a half times her mass.

"It helps you get to where you want to go."

She smiles widely, and moves her hooves up, and presses them into his cheeks, cupping them upwards in a cutesy fashion.

"But it could mean you're just a horny teenager."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151289
151291
>>151288
Iron, of course, was incredibly careful, making sure his legs took away most of his weight.

He promptly blushed deeply, feeling quite embarrassed to hear her say such poigniant yet truthful words, not even trying to fight off the hooves on his cheeks. "At least I am a resourceful horny colt?" he timidly proposed instead in a roundabout way to save a little face.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151291
151292
>>151289
Iron naturally leans back in coming closer to her, placing his head a little lower over her body, maybe near her chest. Iron's hindquarters, perhaps his hind-knees and certainly his tail, make contact with the wall.

He can feel almost the entire front side of her body making direct contact with him. Her upper chest, her belly down to her pelvis - all is pressed against him. Strong in places, soft in others. Her chest moves up with each breath, and down with each exhalation. Iron's unambiguously erect member is now lower, and is in a position where he could penetrate her if he tried. The edge of her vulva now certainly makes contact with him.

Black Cauldron's hind legs move up, with her hooves pressed against her bed, and her knees folded in against Iron's belly, and making contact with his barrel. It's as if she intends to use her legs, if need be, to keep Iron from crushing her.

She cups his face, against rubbing his cheeks like he is a child.
"You're a tenacious horny little colt. That's who you are." She says, still smiling in glee.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151292
151293
>>151291
Iron's tenacity instantly shattered into his bashful self, pouting lightly as Cauldron kept poking holes in his confidence. "That does not sound like something a permanent suitor should be," he idly commented, somewhat bummed out with a small smile, content with being so close to her..
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151293
151294
>>151292
She stops cupping his cheek, and the smile slowly fades. She lowers both hooves, and says

"No it's not, no."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151294
151295
>>151293
Iron's smile in turn fades alongside hers,feeling quite awkward and out of his depth from their currently predicament. "...what would be a permanent suitor?" he uttered out loud to nopony in particular.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151295
151296
>>151294
"Well... let's see. Duty. Discipline. Loyalty. Respect... You've got the courage. And the strength."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151296
151297
>>151295
Iron blinked a couple of times, focusing back on Cauldron as he gave her a small smile for her efforts to cheer him up a little. Yet once again, his poor sense of self-worth was starting to gnaw at him proper, somewhat losing his youthful charm and dreamy outlook on life in the process. "...why does it feel like I made a mistake?" he blurted out from out of nowhere.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151297
151298
>>151296
"If you made a mistake, I can't see it." She moves her right hoof up, and rubs his ear.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151298
151300
>>151297
His ear swivels a little bit from her rubbing as his small, weak smile remained. It was too late for his cheerful self to resurface, however, as he delves into the connotations of her words. His untouched ear drooped in turn as his body sags slightly, always keeping in mind not to squash Cauldron with his mass.
The stallion says nothing in turn, trying to enjoy the moment as it sours from his inadequacies.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151300
151301
>>151298
She wiggles his ear a little more, but for her playful actions she knows the mood is gone. Her smile fades

"Iron... A week ago, when you showed me the gold bar. I was genuinely afraid. Afraid... well, of you, to be honest. To know that you had something to do with what happened at Blackbriar. Where many young ponies were killed. I don't know what your part in that was. I really don't want to know..." She pets him

"But I know that you can be mean. I know that. I know that you can be... well, a monster. But you've been extremely supportive of me. Extremely. That money you gave me... well it came from that gold bar, but I mean that money not only paid my father's rent for the month, it paid for renovations. He's installing new booths now, and a new décor. Thank you. I don't know if I've said that. And you've been so sweet, and so strong. I know you can punch well. I know you can take a punch, and a bullet, and a knife. And you can make a mare want to sleep with you. I've never claimed to be immune to your charms."

She blinks
"I mean I've seen a bit of you. I've seen good, and I've seen bad. And I like what I see. I like what I know of you. I just, you know, need to see more. I need to know you better. I want to know you better. I know you can be a jerk. I remember when you told me you were wanting to have children in with this kirin mare, and then the very next sentence you asked me for sex. I was offended, you know I was. But here we are now on this train together. I mean, don't think I can't tell your penis is nearly touching my genitals. I don't let stallions I don't have a very special relationship with do that. Don't think I let stallions do that. You are special to me. And this moment is special to me. It's been quite the ride, being around you."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151301
151302
>>151300
Iron's ears slowly perked up, gradually letting him Cauldron's review of him as his previously unfocused stare soon came back to see her. His heart switched from self-loathing to a tinge of pride akin to a rollercoaster, ending in a rather satisfying loop that tied the whole experience together.
Some of it didn't make much sense, considering how things have gone so far like his supposed charm, but it was a small part of the whole. Not to mention he felt like she'd seen it all, unless he himself didn't know he had a part of himself.
Regardless, a far more genuine, thankful grin started to creep up his features, looking solemn yet optimistic now. "You really think I can match your dream stallion standards?" he tentatively uttered.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151302
151303
>>151301
"Well, I don't know." She pets him again, and smiles. "I am pretty sure I did see you in a dream. Just, I think I would like you to be happy to be my special somepony and business partner, just as I am happy to have you as my special somepony and as my business partner. Maybe in time, we could be even more."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151303
151304
>>151302
It took him a couple of seconds, but after a deep breath to steady his emotions and focus on the future prospects to meet that goal, Iron nodded a couple of times. "I will give it my all," he soon answered with renewed but tempered hope.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151304
151305
>>151303
"Good" she says, petting the back of his neck.

"You'll do well. I'm sure of it."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151305
151306
>>151304
Iron in turn held her closer with his forelegs, breathing contently yet utterly beyond his depth. It was a good journey as any, he supposed.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151306
151307
>>151305
She places a foreleg over his back, and makes slow, long pets
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151307
151308
>>151306
Thus, Iron made himself as snug as possible under Cauldron's serene ministrations with a happy little grin.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151308
151309
>>151307
Black Cauldron shifted herself, a little back, and a little to the side, to try to make herself more comfortable. She closes her eyes and places her forelegs next to her, relaxing in his embrace. Iron has more difficulty, surely, trying to keep himself supported just high enough that he does not crush her. They remain like this for some time, with the sound of the rails passing under them, and the air passing the cars. Time is hard to measure in such a position. More likely than not, Iron starts to nod off. Black Cauldron certainly does, or seems to, anyways.

Iron is awoken by the sound of curtains moving. White Sands, sitting in the seat, has moved a part of the curtains to the window, giving her a view outside into the passing scenery.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151309
151310
>>151308
Feeling refreshed, Iron carefully gets off Cauldron, making sure she gets the rest she needs for the mission ahead, before slowly walking over to Sands to see how she's doing.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151310
151311
>>151309
White Sands sits in the seat, with her hindquarters down, and forelegs together. Her long red tail wraps around her in the seat, before falling off the edge. Her muzzle looks long and thin, and indeed so does much of her body. Her legs and chest are visibly fluffy, even from Iron's perspective.

Her eyelashes are long, and her forest green eyes look almost squinted as she looks outside at so many passing trees. Her eyes move to Iron, along with her muzzle, as he tries to get up. She is almost perfectly expressionless as she looks at him. But she turns her head back, and looks out the window.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151311
151312
>>151310
The native promptly walks over to her, seating himself next to her to watch the window himself. It would seem Sands has something weighing down on her mind and it was most likely about what happened not too long ago with Cauldron.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151312
151313
>>151311
White Sands again moves her head to Iron, but again turns it to the trees.

The rail line is raised on gravel at least by a meter above the ground, though at points, the train seems to ride a cliffside, 10 or even more meters above the ground level of the forest. The land is cleared at least 30 meters from the rail line, although small trees have begun to regrow almost everywhere. The trees that pass are huge, broad leafed dark green trees of semi-tropical clime, occupying a middle ground between jungle and temperate forest.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151313
151314
>>151312
Turning to see Sands proper, Iron gently puts a hoof on her shoulder, feeling something's up and is willing to discuss it if there is.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151314
151315
>>151313
She turns to him, and asks,

"Does this area get any forest fires? Do you know?"
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151315
151316
>>151314
"I do not know," Iron replied with a shake of his head, keeping his reassuring hoof on her shoulder.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151316
151317
>>151315
"I thought you might, being from the region and all. Then again, maybe this isn't the same region. It's a big land."

She turns her head back to the passing trees.

"Look at them, so tall and straight. So bright and green. It makes me think of the forests back home. It is colder and dryer there. Yet still the trees grow tall and thick with leaves. They seemed taller than this. Quite a bit taller, towering over you. They probably weren't though. These are probably taller. But the trees back home seemed taller. And their leaves were fat and thick, with a hard coating. Almost like a cross between a pine needle and a cactus. They grew so close together that beneath them it was black as night. You couldn't see part of the sun. Anyways, the reason I mentioned forest fires is because forest fires would happen in those woods, so I am told. Not that I saw any. And the trees, you see, the forest fires wouldn't kill the trees. Not like it would normal trees. The trees had thick, almost plastic bark. So thick an axe would almost bounce off. And their stumps were thick too. You see, the fires wouldn't kill them. But it would mangle them. Char them to the barest stump, explode their branches. All that was left was a little charred remnant. And the trees would grow back, but they wouldn't grow back normal. They'd grow back twisted, or out of a side. They'd have big black jagged charcoal trunks with another trunk growing out sidewise, and long thin branches that looked out of place.

That must not be how it is here. If there are fires here, it must kill the trees, and leave behind only ash and sunlight. I like the trees here better."
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151317
151318
>>151316
Iron nodded softly, understanding what she meant. "Forest fires can happen in jungles," he told Sands with a nod. "In fact, it's somewhat common, depending on the tribe being nomadic or not."
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151318
151319
>>151317
“Huh.” She looks back to Iron. Her eyes are as green as the trees outside.

“Well that answers that. I wonder if if kills the trees. I bet it does.”

She turns, and looks back to the trees.
“I wonder how old these are.”
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151319
151320
>>151318
"It does," Iron agreed with a nod "but it is usually done to keep the lands fertile for new generations of plants to take over after the tribe has done its deeds."
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151320
151321
>>151319
“It is done? Who sets the forest on fire?” She sounds surprised, again turning to him.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151321
151322
>>151320
"The tribe in question," Iron replied in a matter of factly manner. "That is what their elders taught them would help nature."
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151322
151323
>>151321
She looks at him, eyes fairly wide, for a few seconds

“Huh. I should have expected you…. Equestrians would try to bend nature to your advantage. Even the fire burns when you want. Must be a tamer nature. It’s always warm here, and the rains come….”

She trails off, and looks outside.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151323
151324
>>151322
"It is more of a give and take," Iron reasoned with a small smile. "We help nature, nature helps us."
However, something piqued his interest, soon tilting his head. "I am Equestrian?" he asks with some curiosity.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151324
151325
>>151323
She blinks, and then curls her lips

Are you?”

And again, she looks out the window.
“I am not from here.”
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151325
151326
>>151324
"I do not know what the term 'Equestrian' is," the native admitted with a sheepish smile.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151326
151327
>>151325
“You know. Ponies. From Equestria. Not from other places.” She lowers her head and her shoulders.

“Equestria is gone anyways. I don’t care if you don’t claim the name. I don’t claim it. I’m not Equestrian. I doubt your mare friend over there is either.” She turns over and looks to Black Cauldron. Then she again turns, more slowly, to look out the window.

“I’m just saying. The whole ‘stewards of nature’ thing is something I associate your people with.”
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151327
151328
>>151326
"Oh," Iron uttered before nodding with a happy smile "I certainly think that sort of way."
Following his cheerful smile, he soon wrapped his foreleg around her shoulders, pulling her close enough for their coats to touch. "Something tells me you are having some dark thoughts in your head," he bluntly guessed, open to give out comfort if need be.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151328
151329
>>151327
“Why… do you say that?” She asks, looking up to him, with no hint of a smile.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151329
151330
>>151328
"Personal experience," Iron nonchalantly answered as his smile faded slightly.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151330
151331
>>151329
Her head faces the forest. The trees extend forever, some higher, and some lower, as hills pass by, with a few jagged rock formations of mountain foothills sometimes showing past the trees.

“Do you think I can’t see that I’m outclassed?”
Her voice almost breaks, and she swallows after closing her mouth.

“What am I doing here, so far away from home?”
This statement, unlike the last, seems to be aimed towards herself, rather than Iron.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151331
151332
>>151330
"I am not too far off," Iron mused, reminding Sands of his presence by squeezing her a bit with the foreleg currently perched on her shoulders. "I walked away from my idyllic village all the way to this confusing concrete jungle where my value as a fighter is less worthy than a math lover's."
The stallion exhaled softly, soon looking at the scenery proper. "I sometimes think that I am not cut out for this life either," he softly admitted. "Frankly, I have no idea what Cauldron saw in me to actually accept my love proposal. I am just a fighter without a leader."
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151332
151333
>>151331
Without a word, she turns her muzzle and both eyes to Iron. She stares at him, with sad green eyes in silence for an extended period of time.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151333
151334
>>151332
Iron soon used his other hoof to cup Sands' cheek, staring at her with a fond smile on his lips. "Perhaps it was fate that tied us together," he presumed. "Both lost souls trying to adapt to both our home's wants and the world we are unequipped to deal with."
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151334
151335
>>151333
She blinks, as her face is turned to his. Her lips pull up, and it seems she begins to smile.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151335
151336
>>151334
"It would seem we are meant to be together," Iron further assumed as the foreleg wrapped around his shoulders soon pivoted towards her mane, giving it long strokes. "Help eachother out and overcome the circumstances we have been thrusted into, voluntarily or otherwise."
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151336
151337
>>151335
She smiles now a bit more warmly. Her mane is long, and has a few tangles. She moves her neck back so Iron can more easily stroke it.

“For what it’s worth, I think my mother would find you acceptable.”
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151337
151338
>>151336
Iron couldn't help but chuckle softly at the remark, soon nuzzling her neck with a happy smile. "I will take that as a compliment," he answered in kind, happy to please.
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151338
151339
>>151337
She lets him nuzzle her neck, stretching it out slightly. Her fur is fine, long, and a snow white, soft to the touch. Her eyes close on her smiling face.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151339
151340
>>151338
Iron breathed out contently, simply basking in the smooth texture he has sunk his muzzle into, "Rest assured," he prefaced amidst the coat around his mouth "I will not rest until you can make your mother proud to have me around."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151340
151341
>>151339
"Do you want to have me around?" She asks
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151341
151342
>>151340
"Despite the bumpy trail we have treaded," Iron admitted with a sheepish smile "I do admit I would miss you if you happen to flee. Both body and soul."
He accentuated his last sentence by pulling out of her neck in order to plant a small peck on the tip of her snout.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151342
151343
>>151341
She closes her eyes, and moves her muzzle back in a flinch at the peck.

She smiles, and raises her left hoof up, then lowers it back down.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151343
151344
>>151342
Iron smiled back with a small tilt of his head, feeling what Sands did had some sort of meaning he didn't get.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151344
151345
>>151343
She leans forward, and with her muzzle, nuzzles Iron's cheek, and then his neck.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151345
151346
>>151344
Being unaccostumed to being the nuzzled rather than the nuzzler, Iron couldn't help but flinch in surprise yet kept himself steady with an uneasy, embarrassed smile on his face.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151346
151347
>>151345
She moves her head back, and looks at Iron with a someone toothy smile.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151347
151348
>>151346
Iron couldn't help but chuckle to shake off his flustered self. "S-sorry," he stammered out "I am not used to that."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151348
151349
>>151347
She turns her head down and away, but focuses her eyes on Iron in a playful manner.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151349
151350
>>151348
Iron, thinking he was taking the bait, gives Sands a small peck on the exposed cheek she allowed.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151350
151351
>>151349
She flinches, and smiles
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151351
151352
>>151350
Iron couldn't help but giggle softly, a blush creeping up his cheeks. "Eye for an eye, huh?" he jokes with mild amusement and a healthy dose of embarrassment.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151352
151353
>>151351
"I'm extra fluffy" she says, blinking to bat her eyes towards him
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151353
151354
>>151352
Thinking he finally got the message, Iron quickly pulls Sands in for a big, gentle hug, feeling both his short coat against her more fluffy one. "I will have to test it out in order to make sure," he playfully answered in turn, squeezing her ever so slightly.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151354
151355
>>151353
squeaky

She's like an extra soft and fluffy pillow. She presses her muzzle into his fur.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151355
151356
>>151354
Iron in turn sinks his own muzzle against her own. "Mmh," he murmured soon after, muffled softly due to the fluff.
Although his coat has had a bunch of coat softening baths, his short hair still felt rather stiff and coarse, quickly going back to their neutral position whenever Sands would move away her muzzle.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151356
151357
>>151355
Soft, fluffy, and actually fairly nice smelling. She starts to make a purring sound as he rubs against her.
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151357
151358
>>151356
Thus, Iron lovingly nuzzled Sands with some much needed tenderness, showing her how much he cared for the unicorn. Up and down his muzzle went, leaving small trails of spread coat hairs in his merry way.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151358
151359
>>151357
purr
She leans into him
Anonymous
301c8ac
?
No.151359
151360
>>151358
Thus, Iron leans into her, enjoying her warmth and softness of her body, now with the added perk of finally feeling at peace with knowing he meant something to her and could help the unicorn become better through him.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151360
151508
>>151359
Sands opens her scrawny, fluffy forelegs, and now wraps them around Iron's body, leaning onto him.
Anonymous
4955366
?
No.151361
e52b2764594cf174e39cfe87c7de1310f21db7d967e99592897ff4045fdb1f7d.png
>>151001
>>151002
>>151003
>>151004
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151363
151364
>>151141
"Slightly" *cough*
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151364
151365
>>151363
"Well...you get used to it."

Silver sits down next to the ecru colt.

"So, we have some time before I have to go today. Want to get to know each other better?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151365
151366
>>151364
He seems slightly surprised by this, and places the bottle down, wiping another bit of spilled whiskey from his coat.

“Uh… sure.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151366
151367
>>151365
Silver smiles at Clip.

"Did you have many friends before coming here?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151367
151368
>>151366
“Colts I knew in school, in the community, at the newspaper and in the Union. I can’t say many of them were quite ‘friends,’ more like acquaintances.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151368
151369
>>151367
"Did you ever hang out with them?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151369
151370
>>151368
He blinks
“A few of them, yes. We’d go to the beach, or the ravine, or the corner shop.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151370
151371
>>151369
"We should have colt's night out together like that sometime, just you and me.

"Was there anything particularly fun or noteworthy you and your acquaintances ever did? Like, something that makes for good story?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151371
151372
>>151370
"Well... Maybe. There was that time I and a couple others snuck out for the day during summer to go to a hidden pool, and my friend slipped and fell into the lake and cut his leg. So he had to hide it and it got infected. There was that time I went with a friend to his father's beach house out on wilted beach and I tried to tell him but it didn't go well. Uh... funny? Well, there was this motor bike that a stallion had who would visit the convenience store up the road from the malt shop every day. Well he probably worked there, but anyways I was fascinated by the motor bike, and one day I tried to take it apart, but I couldn't really figure out how to put it back together again, but I tried to make it look like no one touched it." He stops speaking, and starts to laugh, then tries to hide his laugh "You know what, how about I don't tell that story." He turns and looks to Silver and asks "What do you want to know?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151372
151373
>>151371
Silver smiles, and raises an eyebrow.

"Tell me what story?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151373
151374
>>151372
“The motorbike.” He smiles a little too largely

“But what do you really want to know?” He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151374
151375
>>151373
"I do not know entirely what you are implying, but I suppose..."

Silver looks around, and asks Clip:

"How did you figure out your...'preference'?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151375
151376
>>151374
“Uh….” He averts his eyes

“Well, there were little hints when I was a foal. The first time I really noticed, I think, was when I was reading an action comic series I would pick up at the store. The stallion there, he was like a companion of the lead protagonist. And he would wear a short jacket. I noticed how I, how I responded to it. Of course I didn’t really know what was going on. I knew to keep it to myself though.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151376
151377
>>151375
"Ahhhh, like how it was with myself as foal, except with different kind of pony. I guess it was just natural for you. Did your family ever know about it?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151377
151378
>>151376
"I don't.... know. I left them some time before, well, before I left."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151378
151379
>>151377
Awwwww.

Silver feels the need to give Clip a hug. He in fact does so, taking care not to give him pain.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151379
151380
>>151378
squeak
Paper Clipping is hugged. He seems somewhat surprised.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151380
151381
>>151379
"Do you think they would have accepted your preference?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151381
151382
>>151380
He takes a moment, blinks, and shakes his head.

“No. I don’t think they would.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151382
151383
>>151381
Awwwwwwwwwwww...Silver gives him a little squeeze.

"I am sorry, Clip."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151383
151384
>>151382
squeaky
"I suppose it'll be okay..." he says

"I'll find somewhere that I belong."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151384
151385
>>151383
"You know, if you had been my son and I found out, it would have been shock at first, but I would have accepted you."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151385
151386
>>151384
He smiles, looking up at Silver

"Thank you"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151386
151387
>>151385
"We can make place for you here, if you want. Make this place you belong. You will always have home here, and we can get you into Movement, get you job working for their newspaper."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151387
151388
>>151386
His red-brown tail seems to shift beneath him. He looks up at Silver, and smiles.
“That sounds… that sounds pretty good.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151388
151389
>>151387
Silver smiles back.

"And I hope you know that if you need anything at all, that all you have to do is ask me."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151389
151390
>>151388
He blinks
“Really? Uh… what do you think you can help me with?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151390
151391
>>151389
"Well, anything! What do you want, or need?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151391
151392
>>151390
He blinks. He shows teeth when he asks

“Did you say I could stay here?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151392
151393
>>151391
Silver nods.

"Of course you can."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151393
151394
>>151392
He blinks

“For how long?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151394
151395
>>151393
"For as long as you wish."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151395
151396
>>151394
He has something of a smile
"So... what is it with the shoreline there. I haven't seen it. Is there sand, or is it rocky? Is there a pier? How about a boat?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151396
151397
>>151395
Silver smiles back again.

"Well, we do live on seafront property, if you want to see for yourself."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151397
151398
>>151396
Again, his tail moves
"But what is it?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151398
151399
>>151397
"Well, from what I have seen, it is sandy. I think we may have pier, but no boat yet. Do you like boating?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151399
151400
>>151398
He blinks
“Well, I’ve ridden in boats twice and really enjoyed it. I would like to…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151400
151401
>>151399
"Perhaps that should be next big purchase. Boat."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151401
151402
>>151400
"... You'll really buy a boat?" He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151402
151403
>>151401
"It is something I have been thinking of buying, anyways."
Anonymous
f9c4c08
?
No.151403
151404
>>151402
“Have you been on boats much? Have you piloted one?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151404
151405
>>151403
"I have been on riverboats before, but I have not piloted one before."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151405
151406
>>151404
“Oh, well that’s neat. Have you uh, been looking to get one for some time now?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151406
151407
>>151405
"Not long, just since we acquired this house. Before I did not live close enough to sea to think of it."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151407
151408
>>151406
“Well I think it’s a great idea. It’s something fun and new. I’ve piloted a boat before… briefly, but still. A boat sounds really nice.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151408
151409
>>151407
Silver smiles a bit wider, evidently happy at the evident excitement from the ecru colt.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151409
151410
>>151408
“So… I think I can make it here. Better here than most anywhere else. The only better place is Stalliongrad, and I don’t speak the language. I mean, I think if I can get connected with those in the unions and the printers, I can do well, I think. I would like to stay here with you very much, yes. At least for now anyways.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151410
151411
>>151409
"That is good. Very good! Maybe tomorrow we can go out on colts' night out together, as well. We could use opportunity to see more of city and help get you more familiar with it."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151411
151412
>>151410
“Sure, if I can”
He blinks

“What do you know of the city?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151412
151413
>>151411
"Well, it is modern city, compared to rest of Equestria. It still bares some minor scars from New Mareland's invasion, but otherwise is doing okay. There is often conflict between Black Hooves, Social Democrats, and socialists."
Anonymous
aff7182
?
No.151413
151414
>>151412
“Sounds about right. But… is there anything particularly interesting to do, or see?” He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151414
151415
>>151413
"I heard there is amusement park, and I have been to zoo. They have museums. Honestly I have not been to many places in city, but that is why we ask taxi drivers for places to go and things to do."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151415
151416
>>151414
"Oh, neat. Yeah, I would bet the taxi drivers would know. They have to ferry everyone around, after all."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151416
151417
>>151415
"Perhaps they can also point out nice hangout. Sometimes it is nice just to sit and relax with drink someplace."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151417
151418
>>151416
“That does sound pretty nice.” He says.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been able. Well, I mean, to go out and do that.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151418
151419
>>151417
Silver wraps a foreleg around the ecru colt.

"Then that is what we shall do, just me and you."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151419
151420
>>151418
He looks down at the hoof on the other side of his shoulder, and then up to Silver, with a very toothy smile.

"Uh, sure."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151420
151421
>>151419
The silver unicorn smiles back.

"Have any plans for today, or are you just going to take it easy?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151421
151422
>>151420
“I’d take it east every day if I could, I think.” He says, his hind legs repositioning under the quilted blanket
Silver "The Floof" Sword.
8e7a241
?
No.151422
151423
>>151421
"Heh, fair enough. Need anything before I get up?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151423
151424
>>151422
“No, unless there is breakfast.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151424
151425
>>151423
"Hmm...just one minute."

Silver gets up and looks to see what he can make for breakfast.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151425
151426
>>151424
Looking through the full range of options, he sees lots of alligator meat (for some reason), fish of questionable age, rice noodles, greens of some kind, and oats.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151426
151427
>>151425
"How do oats sound, Clip?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151427
151428
>>151426
“Oats will work.” He says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
93656f5
?
No.151428
151429
>>151427
Silver makes up two bowls of oats and adds some sugar for flavor. He trots back to Clip, offering one of them to the ecru colt.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151429
151430
>>151428
The bowl is set easily on either the table in front of the sofa, or on the table next to it. Clip repositions himself, and tries to bend over to be closer to the bowl. Leaning his body down, however, is more painful than most movements, and he stops attempting this. With an aura of levitation magic, the spoon goes into the bowl, and comes near his mouth... until, towards the very end, it wobbles slightly, and spills.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151430
151431
>>151429
Silver watches his attempt, and winces when he sees how much trouble he's having. He puts his own bowl down on the nearby table and asks, "Want some help?" with an almost paternal tone of caring.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151431
151432
>>151430
Clipping looks up, and blinks
“Uh… yes.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151432
151433
>>151431
Silver levitates the spoon, scoops up some oats and sugar, and brings it to Clip's mouth.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151433
151434
>>151432
Clipping smiles as if about to laugh, but all the same opens his mouth for the oats, chewing and then swallowing.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151434
151435
>>151433
Silver smiles as well, and continues to feed the ecru colt.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151435
151436
>>151434
It’s… well, there’s a number of bites involved, but Paper Clipping opens his mouth and accepts them. He pulls his lips back, and nearly laughs at points, but does not say anything.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151436
151437
>>151435
Silver is more than willing and is very patient while feeding the ecru colt. It's a bit silly, but sometimes it's nessecary when helping the injured.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151437
151438
>>151436
Clipping continues to make facial expressions that show the awkwardness of the situation. Nevertheless, he accepts each bite.

There are sounds on the stairs, until Jubilosa begins to walk past, heading for the kitchen.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151438
151440
>>151437
Silver pauses to smile at Jubee.

"Hello, dove!"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151440
151441
>>151438
She turns, almost as if surprised, and walks through the side door that goes into the kitchen, saying nothing
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151441
151442
>>151440
Silver returns to feeding Clip.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151442
151443
>>151441
Clipping turns his head to look at Jubilosa, but resumes with Silver. It takes a couple more minutes, but Silver and Clipping finish
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151443
151444
>>151442
Silver smiles at the colt.

"There you go. Fed and ready for today!"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151444
151445
>>151443
Both ears are down, and he tilts his muzzle down as he looks up to iron with a smile showing most of his teeth.

“… Thanks…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151445
151446
>>151444
"Sorry if it was awkward for you. It is just until you get your strength back."

He ruffles the ecru's colt mane.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151446
151447
>>151445
His mane is ruffled. He lowers his head a little, and his red-brown mane falls down to cover his eyes. He has a wide smile, showing all teeth.

“It’s fine.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151447
151448
>>151446
Silver feels Clip's mane.

"You have rather gorgeous mane, you know?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151448
151450
>>151447
And now, he blushes.

“T-thanks?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151450
151451
>>151448
"It is just something I notice. You must take great care of it, or at least when you are not severly injured."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151451
151452
>>151450
“Uh…… well I haven’t really been able to maintain it for a while for… obvious reasons. But I’d like to grow it out more.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151452
151454
>>151451
"I think you would look really good with long mane. I could help with maintenance, if you want. It is not so big step up from feeding you."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151454
151455
>>151452
“Heh, that’s alright. I think I can manage it. Probably…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151455
151456
>>151454
Silver shows him the spoon.

"Are you sure? You were having problems lifting spoon in your magic, I am not sure you will be able to lift comb or sponge."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151456
151458
>>151455
“Well…” he looks away, and after a moment, looks back

“Maybe”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151458
151459
>>151456
Silver smiles.

"Do not worry, I know little bit about manes. I did have daughter, and it is one of those things you have to learn about as father."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151459
151460
>>151458
He blinks

“A daughter?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151460
151461
>>151459
He nods.

"Daughter and two sons."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151461
151462 151463
>>151460
"Why do you compare me to the daughter?" He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
93656f5
?
No.151462
151464
>>151461
"I am not, I am just saying that having daughter forced me to learn about how to take care of manes."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151463
>>151461
"I am not, I am just saying that having daughter forced me to learn about how to take care of manes."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151464
151465
>>151462
“Oh. I suppose it would…”

He reached a hoof to the back of his neck, and pushes away his mane.

“Uh, so, what happened to your foals?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151465
151466
>>151464
"They grew up."

After a second, Silver clarifies.

"My eldest son moved to Las Pegasus, and I lost contact with him ever since. My daughter became researcher of magic for Equestria in Canterlot. My youngest son joined Equestrian Army as recon. I do not know what happened to any of them after war..."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151466
151467
>>151465
“Huh….”

His mouth opens partly, and he stares at Silver for a period of time.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151467
151469
>>151466
"...is something wrong?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151469
151470 151471
>>151467
“No. Just… No.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151470
>>151469
"Hmm...I am not wholly convinced."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151471
151472
>>151469
“I just… I don’t know. It’s interesting hearing about your being a father and all.”

He blinks, and after a pause asks
“Have you heard from any of them?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
4906584
?
No.151472
151473
>>151471
"Not since War ended. My eldest sent me letter right before it started asking if we could get together and talk about things, but it arrived after I had left to go fight. I did have some correspondance with my youngest during War's duration, telling me about what him and his Recon unit had been doing."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151473
151475
>>151472
"Hmmm...."
He places his hooves below him on the couch, placing him in a supported sitting position.

"What did... Uh, where is, where is their mother?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151475
151476
>>151473
Silver looks down, ears folding against his head.

"Deceased..."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151476
151477
>>151475
“Oh…”
His ears go down

“I’m sorry.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151477
151478
>>151476
"It is okay, it happened long time ago. I do miss her, but having so many, acquaintances, friends, and more today helps."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151478
151479
>>151477
"Yeah, I would imagine that helps" He says, ears slowly coming up
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151479
151480
>>151478
Silver smiles at Clip saying this. He also remembers that he had made himself a bowl of oats and sugar that was just sitting on the table, and starts to eat it.

"Anything else you want to know? I asked you questions, it only seems fair."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151480
151481
>>151479
“Well, you made me tell. So how about you tell me how you knew your… ‘preference’?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151481
151482
>>151480
"Well, I am second-guessing what my 'preference' includes lately, but...when I was young colt in St. Petershoof, I would sometimes go to Market to see things that were for sale. Some were things found or made locally, while others were brought in from abroad. One of things I found from travelling merchant from Manehattan was fashion magazine, and browsing through it because of my curiosity I found lingerie section filled with pretty mares wearing latest designs of provocative and sexy nightwear. There may have been moments earlier, but that moment and my body's reaction to it sticks in my mind most. It is somewhat similar to your story, I think."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151482
151483
>>151481
“Heh” he bares his front teeth
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151483
151484
>>151482
"Well, I have had two encounters so far to make me second guess what I am and am not interested in...and you are rather beautiful..."

He shakes his head clear.

"Anyways...that is story of how I discovered mares."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151484
151485
>>151483
His eyes go wide, and his ears go straight down.

"Uh, oh. Okay"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151485
>>151484
"Anything else?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151486
151487
:>>151485
"So, uh, what do you do? To afford all of this."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151487
151488
>>151486
"Well, I suppose it is best described as mercenary work, as dirty as that may unfortunately sound. Ponies pay me to do things they can not do themselves. Sometimes it is to recover certain object, other times it is to stop bad people. Work itself can vary, but it tends to be quite lucrative."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151488
151489
>>151487
“….. Huh….”

He seems to need some time to contemplate this
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151489
151490
>>151488
Silver gives him this time while sitting there on the couch, head tilted and looking at the ecru colt rather adorably.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151490
151491
>>151489
"I don't know I much approve. Those in power often use force to remain in power, and pay others to do their dirty work."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151491
151492
>>151490
"I understand that, but it is not just those with power who need pony like me sometimes. I do work for farmers, museums, sometimes just desperate, regular civilians."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151492
151494
>>151491
"How do they get the money?" He asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151494
151495
>>151492
"Well, I imagine most ponies work, and museums are given money from government."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151495
151496
>>151494
“But they don’t have nearly as much, and certainly not as much to spare. It favors those who have land.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151496
151497
>>151495
"I do not charge same rates for every job. Desperate mare looking for somepony to save her foalnapped child will pay much, much less than, say, upper class pony wanting specific artifact recovered from ancient dungeon."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151497
151498
>>151496
“That’s… noble of you.” He says

Then he blinks
“Uh… how have you, uh, survived this long doing this?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151498
151499
>>151497
"By being smart, hitting hard, and being notoriously hard to kill."

Silver puffs his chest out proudly.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151499
151500
>>151498
“Well… you’re doing well so far. I suppose.” He says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151500
151501
>>151499
Silver seems pretty proud of it.

"Anything else?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151501
151502
>>151500
“I don’t… know? Uh… thanks for the pills and the oats.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151502
151584
>>151501
"You are quite welcome, Clip."

Silver returns to eating his oat, quickly finishing them off before heading into the kitchen.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151507
A Spark tomorrow
Anonymous
75dbda1
?
No.151508
151511
>>151360
As expected, Iron gently hugged her back with his bulkier forelegs, smiling through the silky smooth coat hairs and her heart. "When we finish the job," he mumbled tenderly "be sure not to send all of the money to your mother. We will be needing it for later."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151511
151513
>>151508
Like a fuzzy pillow, or a teddy bear. Yet Iron need not press down far at all before he meets bone and muscle pushing back under so much fur.

“… later?”
Anonymous
75dbda1
?
No.151513
151514
>>151511
"You know," Iron suggested playfully, stroking her back up and down "for our luxury night."
Anonymous
43f4ff2
?
No.151514
151515
>>151513
She blinks.

“Oh”

She blinks again
Ohhh….

She closes her eyes, and tilts her muzzle up as she leans into the back rubs

She opens her eyes and says
“But not too luxurious. Let’s send most of it back.”
Anonymous
75dbda1
?
No.151515
151516
>>151514
Iron chuckled gingerly, starting to realize just how much Sands was serious about proving her monetary worth to her mother. "Do not forget we can get more later," he reassured the unicorn before stopping his nuzzling to give her a kiss on the cheek.
Anonymous
43f4ff2
?
No.151516
151517
>>151515
She smiles, but the smile goes away.

“But it’s been six months, six months at least. It is ‘later’ for me.”

She shifts around in her seat, raising her left hoof, and putting it back down.
Anonymous
75dbda1
?
No.151517
151518
>>151516
Iron sighs softly in turn, simply petting her back with a little less energy than before. "It will be better if we talked more about this when the job is complete," he reasoned dryly before once again sinking his muzzle right on the side of Sands' neck, giving it a tender kiss.
Anonymous
43f4ff2
?
No.151518
151519
>>151517
Silence for a moment, but then
“Can we… how much is expected?”
Anonymous
75dbda1
?
No.151519
151520
>>151518
Iron shakes his head, causing her coat to split from side to side.
Anonymous
43f4ff2
?
No.151520
151521
>>151519
The hairs are a few inches long in a few places.

“Alright…”
She says, making an expression between a wince and a smile.
Anonymous
75dbda1
?
No.151521
151523 151530
>>151520
Iron, unable to really cheer her up until he knows as well, simply continues hugging Sands for a while as the train continues humming along.
Anonymous
43f4ff2
?
No.151523
151530
>>151521
The little pony is hugged. After some time, she lays her head on Iron, pressing into his fur.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151525
151526
>>151205
The pony takes a moment, slightly rocking back and forth, looking at Spark. After continued silence, he says
"Let me talk to the other attendant."

And walks away.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151526
151668 151669
>>151525
Whew.
Spark looks back over to the others.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151530
151531
>>151521
>>151523
The train keeps moving, and the the scenery outside moves in kind. Sometimes the trees are so tall, and so close to the tracks, that they block out the sky and dim the room. Sometimes the train rises high above them, riding the edge of a rising hill. The terrain becomes increasingly uneven as time progresses, with tree covered hills and ravines between, and tall rock formations that stick out like jagged teeth.

Though wild landscape of green, broadleaf trees with occasional rivers and naked rock predominates, civilization seeps through. Roads that cut through the forest are sometimes visible directly, and sometimes through the gaps in the canopy. High tension powerlines follow the ridge of a hill. The flow of trees are sometimes interrupted by great fields of maze, or of monotonous rows of trees surely belonging to plantations. Houses and mills are scarce, but neither are they non-existent, and it is at a cluster of these houses that the train comes to a stop, and Black Cauldron awakes, observing her surroundings.

"This isn't it. This isn't Estruendo. They would notify us otherwise." She looks over to White Sands, still sitting in the chair. She blinks, and opens the door to the small lavatory. She does not go in, but pulls out the sleeping bag, and unrolls it to reveal the lever-gun.

"Have you ever used one of these?"

White Sands blinks, and seems to take a moment to realize that Black Cauldron is speaking to her.

"No. No, I haven't."

Black Cauldron tells her,
"Then let me show you how to handle one."

She replies,
"Do I really need to though? Is it really going to be that dangerous?"

Almost irritated,
"If it is, then I promise you the danger will respect you more if you are holding this than if you are just standing there looking pretty. We're not committing armed robbery, at least I don't expect we will need, but neither are we going to the opera. This isn't exactly a trip to the boutique, and I have no intention of being robbed myself. You chose to come along. Now listen as I tell you how this thing works."

"Uh... okay." Sands says, blinking

Black Cauldron goes over the mechanics of the firearm with White Sands, who seems to understand what she is told. Black Cauldron closes the curtain, and White Sands operates the lever, aims, and dryfires the gun at the wall.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151531
151532
>>151530
Iron simply lets Sands and Cauldron go over the basics of firearm functions as he stares at the frankly nostalgic feeling of being back in his natural habitat. He wonders if he would be able to find a fellow native to spar with during their journey just to relive the times of his foalhood.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151532
151533
>>151531
Black Cauldron does not end it there. She tells White Sands some of the basics of where they are going, and what they are doing.

Whether the land outside is inhabited by ponies much like Iron, by Equestrian colonials, or belongs wholly to nature, Iron can only guess. Forest is the norm, though occasionally there are clearings with either naked mud, or the more common groupings of young trees. In one area, saplings stretch as far as the eye can see, until the train moves on. Maize and other food crops, like those planted by Iron's kin, are far from uncommon, but neither are the larger plantations of fruit trees.

There is a definite shift in scenery as rolling hills give way to sharper, taller, and more common mountains in definite formations, with the railroad winding its way through the valleys. Many of these extend far up the field of view, with high, naked rock crests and shorter trees higher up. Some seem terraced with coffee plantations, while most remain in their natural form. The train stops along one line on a split in the track, evidently for water, and then once more in a mountain town. The train rolls on.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151533
151534
>>151532
Iron was partly glad Cauldron took the moment to explain Sands the mission he wasn't overly sure about aside getting that quiksilver thing. However, he hopes the unicorn didn't try to back out after hearing the terms.

For now, however, he stares at the changing scenery in awe, his exploratory self starting to worm out to the surface in excitement. Who would've guessed mountains have so much life?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151534
151535
>>151533
White Sands seems apprehensive at some details, and accepting of others. From what she relates back to Black Cauldron, it seems she's convinced herself that the operation is simply about pulling containers out of a river bed, and bringing them back. It is, after all, not an armed robbery.

The train passes through small forests between mountains, and under cloud and mist that extends halfway up the mountain slopes. The elevation is much higher here, and the mountains are snowcapped at their peaks, with the great ranges extending in every direction as far as the eye can see. Trees become sparse, and localized to breaks in the mountains, streams and lower areas. Grass and shrubs become more common. Sections of mountainside are terraced with potato fields and small huts; there can be no question as to whether these farms belong to the original pony inhabitants of the region.

Ponies are not, however, alone, as at one point Iron can definitely see an adult dragon in flight somewhere above the train. The large creature appears greenish-brown, though its hard to tell in the light, and even harder to gauge the creature's surely colossal size. Several more admittedly smaller, but surely enormous creatures pass likewise. One must be a smaller dragon - "small" being a relative term" - and an eagle of surely immense size. What seems to be a pony - batwinged, it appears - glides low down a cliffside in one area, while pony farmers can be spotted on occasion in fields or along dirt roads. What seems to be a pair of diamond dogs collect water from a small rocky river parallel to the train. Wild animals and livestock don't tend to linger in the open close enough to be discerned, though goats and sheep roam in herds, and a boar and several guanacos are spotted.

Gradually the trees recede, then the shrubs, giving way to Alpine tundra as the train climbs higher. Grass, cut by occasional shrubs and trees.

The train stops.

Black Cauldron says,
"We're here. Estruendo."
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151535
151536
>>151534
Iron, previously mesmerized by all the life in such high places he hadn't gone before, blinked out of it when Cauldron says her words before turning back to the two mares. "What?" he uttered out, a little breathless from the journey.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151536
151537
>>151535
Black Cauldron picks up a saddlebag.

"We're here. This is our stop. Come on."
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151537
151538 151539
>>151536
"R-right!" Iron exclaimed in realization before trotting over to pick up the rest of the stuff.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151538
151539 151540
>>151537
The view outside the window is boxcars on a train on an opposite track, though Iron could see buildings before the train came to a stop.

Black Cauldron grabs as much as she can as quickly as she can, while White Sands grabs a few items at least, including the "sleeping bag."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151539
151540
>>151538
>>151537
And the two mares exit the room, go down the narrow corridor, and exit onto the wooden platform outside.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151540
151542
>>151539
>>151538
Iron was quick to follow them, excitement, anxiousness and awe all mixed into one little expression as they ventured forth towards the new yet old sights he grew to miss thanks to days in the comfortable yet boring concrete jungle.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151542
151543
>>151540
Stepping out of the train, Iron finds himself on a wooden platform with a wooden roof, but otherwise open to the air, and a view of high hills to the far left and far right. Some ponies, though not many, exit the train with the trio. Most by far are continuing on to a different destination. There is only the one platform, at least for passengers, and mail is seen loaded onto a far car, as well as coal onto the tender. Entering into the station, Iron can see it is made of wood, with a large lobby. The station is large compared to most buildings Iron has ever stepped hoof in, approximately the equal of Hoebuck. But the station is far smaller than Union Station of Baltimare, lacking both the size and ostentation. Inside there is an area for tickets, a coffee shop, a map of the area with a rack of smaller maps, and several rocks in a display case.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151543
151544
>>151542
Iron's eyes dart around enthusiastically, ready to traverse Cauldron's presumed path towards their real destination they stopped here for.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151544
151545
>>151543
About one, two, three rocks. They are rather pretty, colored with minerals. Black Cauldron takes a map, and continues towards the door. Near the entrance the group passes blue tile artwork depicting what appear to be industrial processes, mining, and other scenes in life.

Exiting the station, Iron can see a large town spanning much of his field of view with buildings of one or two stories, with walls of either beige stone or whitewash, all topped with sloping roofs of red ceramic tile. The rectangular towers of a church, and the higher floors of a hotel in the fore, and what surely must be a government building further away, stand higher above the roofline than most. The roadway before the group is stone, very old and with distinct ruts worn and eroded into the stone, with small pools of water in some locations, and an uneven pattern of various colors, mostly beige or grey, but sometimes red. To the far left and far right of the group are the brown tops of hills that rise over the town.

But above all, dominating the town and looming over it is a large, tall, cone-shaped mountain behind the town. The mountain stands apart from the other mountains of the range, so that no part of its base touches another. Its peak is decidedly snow covered. The slope is somewhat gentle, as it has a wide base. White on the top, beige in color in the main, brown in areas, the mountain has distinct black strips that run down the side of the mountain between folds on the surface, evidently following streams and rivulets. Though it is hard to see from a distance, the mountain is studded with rail lines and small structures, and peppered with holes. Much of the mountain is bare rock, more so than the hills surrounding it.

Black Cauldron runs purposefully down the steps into the city. White Sands stops after exiting the structure, taking a moment to stop and look around. Black Cauldron does not progress far before she too, stops and looks around. Of in the distance is the sound of metal pounding against rock.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151545
151546
>>151544
Iron stops inbetween both mares, glancing at them in mild puzzlement: They seemed to be looking for something in particular. It would seem we need to acclimatize ourselves to this mountanous tribe before we can proceed, he mused to himself.
Thus, he starts looking around, wondering what exactly he should find.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151546
151547
>>151545
Black Cauldron looks up, and at the mountain.

"There it is. The Cerro Llorando. In a river on the other side. That's where we'll find it." She starts forward. White Sands looks around disinterestedly, then starts to follow Cauldron.

A few ponies walk on the streets. Not many, but a few. Black Cauldron, White Sands, and Iron stand out. Mostly this is because of the gear they carry, but even then they stand out. White Sands, with all her fur, is unusual looking for a unicorn, and there are no unicorns. There are certainly no zebras. Iron would fit in, save for his massive size and muscles that make him distinct in any crowd.

Some buildings seem abandoned, either deteriorated or with boarded up windows. The population of the town seems lower than its structures would imply.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151547
151550
>>151546
Iron didn't mind standing out at the moment, although he was a little bummed out to discover the denizens here weren't exactly built like him. He wondered if all the ripped ponies were at the top of the mountain or something.
Regardless, he followed Cauldron so long as Sands was in front of him, always keeping an eye on both mares so as to step in for any thugs and the like.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151550
151552
>>151547
White Sands walks somewhat slowly, and cautiously. Walking behind her requires very deliberate steps.

Further along , ponies walk wearing brightly colored woven clothing, or water proof coats in some instances. These are a bit more like Iron, with greater muscle, sturdier build, and more seasoned faces. A few take notice of the interlopers. Most continue about their business.

Black Cauldron walks with haste
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151552
151556
>>151550
Iron raises an eyebrow slightly at Sands' slow movements, wondering what made her coat hairs stand on end.
He nonetheless tried to both keep Cauldron's pace while also staying behind Sands.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151556
151557
>>151552
Black Cauldron proceeds at a fast pace. White Sands follows.

The town is rather large. It is not the equal of Baltimare, but it is surely the equal of one of Baltimare's east-side neighborhoods. The ponies pass an old stone church with great mission bells and an arched entrance. They pass a fountain with the figure of who must surely be a historical personage. They pass a large, white walled three story building with Doric columns and iron-barred balconies labeled as a National Mint; they pass all of these, besides many shops, and an open air market with many stalls. Black Cauldron continues forward, not wishing to stop.

She says to Iron,
"Do you know what this place is?"
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151557
151558
>>151556
Iron simply shakes his head, simply following Cauldron while behind Sands.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151558
151559
>>151557
"Well, I only read a little from the material, but this place is the largest single source of silver in all of Equestria. Perhps the world. It comes from that mountain. The Kunti Amaru, or the 'Cerro Llorando' it is called, 'weeping hill,' supposedly after some native legend about a mare who sacrificed her own daughter on the hill. Another source says it is so called for all the ponies to die in the mines and mills, while another says the name is more modern, named after the black scars on the surface left over from mining, which look like tear trails. Anyways, this place was claimed by dragons, by diamond dogs, and by more than one group of native ponies, before Equestria got a hold of it a few centuries ago. They began mass mining and made this town. The mountain has never been mined out, but many individual mines into the mountain have exhausted seams. Mining has gone down with lower prices in recent decades, and was curtailed during the war. The town has declined since then.

Anyways, extracting the silver from the ore requires mercury. Large amounts of mercury. There's a mill for a set of mines over on the other side of the mountain. A little less than a century ago, a cart carrying several large iron flasks of mercury was being pulled across a tailings dump, when the pile collapsed and sent the cart into the river. Maybe a year ago, there was a flash flood that apparently moved much of the dirt that was burying the flasks, and with the low water level now they are apparently visible in the river at times. Mercury is apparently used in explosive primers for things like bombs and mortars, so the price has more than doubled in the last few years. Just recovering one of those flasks would yield a nice profit, but I hope to recover two, if we can."
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151559
151560
>>151558
"Quite the tragic town," Iron mused softly, nodding softly. "I am betting the ghost of that mare is somehow haunting the place to make it miserable."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151560
151561
>>151559
"No need for ghosts and curses. Mining is dangerous enough, with falls and hard labor, as well as breathing in rock dust. Mercury poisoning from the milling probably killed more than anything else. Lets hope those flasks aren't damaged or overly rusted."

White Sands has her own comment:
"Tragic? Quite fortunate for us, for money to be laying out in the open. What I want to know is who else knows, and why have they not already recovered it?"

"Uh, well, our source told us promptly. We should be the first ponies outside of the area to know..." Black Cauldron answers, not persuaded of her own words

White Sands turns to her, and raises an eyebrow.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151561
151562
>>151560
Iron nods, not really grasping such drastic effects in his head yet understanding the fatality rate here is still quite high due to the mine business.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151562
151563
>>151561
Black Cauldron recovers:
"Well, you see, it's not enough to have the flasks. You need the contact to sell them to. That's where we have our advantage."

White Sands pushes back, still skeptical
"Is it really that hard to find someone who wants to buy mercury?"

"Only large factories and chemical plants have enough demand."

"But are they really so selective they will only buy it from a very specific set of criminals? It's supposed to be a rare and essential material after all."

"Well..." Black Cauldron turns her head forward, lowers her ears, and briefly glances her eyes (but not her head) to White Sands, whipping her tail

"Just be sure to get the flasks first. It's this way. Once we get through the town, we are going to follow a small valley around the mountain. That area is comparatively wild, and should avoid us being seen by other ponies. It'll take us to the river, ultimately."
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151563
151564
>>151562
Iron couldn't help but break into a smile, happy to hear they would scamper around in the wild like he used to do in his foalhood. "Do you think we will get to meet the Wirraway here?" the stallion asked out loud in his excitement.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151564
151565
>>151563
It’s not Black Cauldron, but White Sands who responds:

“What?”

The group takes a left turn through more buildings, some abandoned, some still occupied by earth ponies, pegasi and Diamond dogs who occasionally turn to watch the ponies pass through. The rough stone roads are now as often unpaved dirt, and the group descend, as if down a hillside.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151565
151566
>>151564
Iron giggles in anticipation, walking at a gingerly pace along the sketchier part of town. "I saw it in the jungle once," he explained. "A metallic shaped deity ruling over a lake."
He soon turned to Cauldron. "You remember that, right?" he asked, hoping she recalled such an event.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151566
151567
>>151565
White Sands blinks.
“What.”

Black Cauldron tilts her head, and looks to the left, her right ear flopping down. She gives Iron a sort of smile.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151567
151568
>>151566
Iron chuckled further at her reaction before shaking his head. "It is nothing, really," he admits softly, patting Sands on the head and standing next to her as a consequence. "Just something I recalled."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151568
151569
>>151567
White Sands is pat, with both ears falling down as she mumbled something about “cargo cults.”

The buildings thin out, and enclosed lots with small houses and goats become a new norm, before the dirt trail continues past the rows of houses, giving way to open fields. Going further down, there are bushes, higher grass, and trees. Though it is no jungle, it is a sharp change from the urban landscape before, snd both mares show signs of discomfort at the change.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151569
151571
>>151568
Iron, meanwhile, could not help but gain a spring on his step, actually hopping faster to instead be next to Cauldron. "I cannot wait to see all the different kinds of things this natural forest holds," he enthusiastically declared, giddy with excitement.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151571
151572
>>151569
Black Cauldron looks to Iron with turned ears and wide eyes,
"huh?"

The group continues until they come to the side of a small river. The location is far from a jungle; the trees are thin, short, few in number, and of a subtropical broadleaf variation m0re akin to the trees seen before than to a rainforest. The water of the small river is thick with silt, unsuited for drinking, and farm houses at higher elevations can still be seen through breaks in the trees.

Still, the group is comparatively alone, and Sands especially looks uneasy.
Anonymous
e744617
?
No.151572
151575
>>151571
Iron darts his eyes about, letting out a soft 'wow' as they walked the trail, soaking all these visuals with his eyes. "Is it weird of me to think this place looks so similar to my home yet different?" he uttered out loud to nopony in particular, enjoying their little trip towards the river.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151575
>>151572
Almost blankly, Black Cauldron replies
“I can’t say it looks similar to my home at all…”

White Sands remarks
“It’s cooler than I was expecting.”

The patch of woods is small, entirely clustered around the water, but still very much present with smaller trees, and a few older, taller, dead ones. The town, higher on the hill, starts to recede behind them. Signs of artifice never fully vanish in this valley between the hills, with the mountainside still filling the right horizon. Yet it does, however, become far enough away that all detail vanishes, and individual creatures appear only as dots in the distance. Movement in the tall grass suggests a rodent, one of the first signs of wildlife.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151580
151582
Everyone in this thread is an adorable little pony.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151582
>>151580
Everyone in this thread is still an adorable little pony.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151584
151586
>>151502
Silver sees Jubilosa standing by the bar-top, holding a cup of coffee.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151586
151587
>>151584
Silver trots over to his lovely dove, and givers her a big ol' hug from behind.

"Do not think I have forgotten about you, Jubee."
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151587
151588
>>151586
Big, and feathery.
Griffin is hugged

There is no reply. She attemptsanother sip
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151588
151589
>>151587
He looks up at his feather griffon.

"Are you okay? You are rather silent."
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151589
151590
>>151588
“It’s okay.” She slurs these words, as if grating. She places a claw up to her temple.
212df33
?
No.151590
151591
[1d20+3 = (3+3) = 6]
>>151589
Sense Motive
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151591
151592
>>151590
Something is not right
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151592
151593
>>151591
The unicorn decides that, whatever it is, the cure is more cuddle-hugs.
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151593
151594
>>151592
The Griffin is cuddle-hugged

She makes a groaning sound
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151594
151595
>>151593
"Is it hangover?"
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151595
151596
>>151594
“… a little”
She answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151596
151597
>>151595
"My poor dove...what can I do?"
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151597
151598
>>151596
“……… Maybe a little more alcohol.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151598
151599
>>151597
"...Ah...uhm..."

Just to be sure, Silver checks to see if there's anything else left for Jubee to drink.
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151599
151600
>>151598
There’s the whiskey Silver used for Paper Clipping. All wine has been consumed.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151600
151601
>>151599
Silver checks to see how much of the whiskey is left.
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151601
151602
>>151600
Approximately 60% of the container.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151602
151603
>>151601
"Clip? May Jubilosa have some of whiskey to cut her hangover?"
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151603
151604
>>151602
“Uh… sure? It’s your Whiskey.” He answers, looking up from the sofa.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151604
151605
>>151603
"Thank you, if any is left I will give it right back to you."

Silver brings the whiskey bottle over to Jubilosa.

"Here, we have some whiskey left."
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151605
151606
>>151604
Jubilosa looks up expectantly at Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151606
151607
>>151605
Silver as expected gives her the bottle.
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151607
151608
>>151606
She tilts her head
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151608
151609
>>151607
Silver gives her a confused look.
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151609
151610
>>151608
“Fine, I’ll pour it.”

She looks through a cabinet, then another, then another, finding a glass. She pours an abnormally large amount, and then tries to sip it. She winces
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151610
151611
>>151609
"Oh! That is what look was for, I would have just drank it from bottle."
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151611
151612
>>151610
She winces, and pours a part of the glass into her coffee, which she sips.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151612
151613
>>151611
Silver takes the bottle back, and has just a small drink for the taste.

"Mmm..."
Anonymous
18911b7
?
No.151613
151614
>>151612
Jubilosa fairly quickly drinks the remainder of the coffee-whiskey drink.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151614
151615
>>151613
"Did coffee-whiskey help at all?"

He closes the whiskey bottle and places it on the nearby counter.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151615
151616
>>151614
She places a claw on her head.
“I don’t know yet. A little.” She answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151616
151617 151625
>>151615
He returns to hugging his griffon, and nuzzling into her feathery chest.

"Well, if you ever need fluffy pick-me-up, let me know."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151617
151618
>>151616
The griffu is hugged, standing there mostly still, and looking rather grumpy.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151618
151620
>>151617
"Is there anything else I can do?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151620
151621
>>151618
“I don’t know…” she says to Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151621
151622
>>151620
Now it's his turn to look up at her.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151622
151623
>>151621
Oh noes.

“Yes?” She asks Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151623
151624
>>151622
"Do you know who loves you, Jubee?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151624
151626
>>151623
“I don’t know…” she says
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151625
151626
>>151616
She places a leg over him, and presses her beak into his barrel.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151626
151627
>>151624
>>151625
Her beak is surrounded by soft, warm, fluffy fur. If she breathes in, she can smell the musky stallion scent of Silver.

"I do."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151627
151629
>>151626
She buries her head in him, and is silent, standing there for some time. She sniffles.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151629
151630
>>151627
The big unicorn gently pets the back of the griffon's head. She feels like she's floating in a big, fluffy cloud, and if she wasn't hungover already she would be drunk off of his scent.

"I love you so much, Jubee."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151630
151632
>>151629
She sniffles a little more, rocking back and forth in the large unicorn’s embrace, and continuing to press her head into his fur.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
212df33
?
No.151632
151637
>>151630
And thus the two remain entangled, for as long as the griffon chooses. Silver doesn't mind. He likes being able to be there for his beautiful dove, and share the warmth his soft fur provides.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151637
151638
>>151632
She makes a sound, rocking back and forth, that sounds like the cooing of a dove. After perhaps as long as two minutes, she pulls away, and raises the cup
Silver "The Floof" Sword
449c43b
?
No.151638
151639
>>151637
Silver smiles wide.

"My beautiful dove."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151639
151640
>>151638
She smiles to him, though a bit weakly. She moves back over to the county to pour more coffee, and more whiskey
Silver "The Floof" Sword
449c43b
?
No.151640
151641
>>151639
"I have some things I need to do today, but I will see you later, okay?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151641
151642
>>151640
"You're leaving already?" she says, tilting her head
Silver "The Floof" Sword
449c43b
?
No.151642
151643
>>151641
He nuzzles into her fur.

"Unless you want me to stay...just little while longer."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151643
151645
>>151642
"A little while longer" she says, pouring a bit of whiskey into the cup
Silver "The Floof" Sword
449c43b
?
No.151645
151646
>>151643
"I would love that."

He nuzzles her some more.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151646
151647
>>151645
She is nuzzled, closing her beak and eyes, and moving her head slightly away
Silver "The Floof" Sword
449c43b
?
No.151647
151648
>>151646
Her head can't escape that easily. He turns and plants a kiss on her cheek.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151648
151649
>>151647
She flinches, and forms a smile, as best as her beak will allow, opening her eyes, and looking back to Silver
Silver "The Floof" Sword
449c43b
?
No.151649
151650
>>151648
"What would like you to do, Jubee?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151650
151651
>>151649
"I don't... I don't know" She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
449c43b
?
No.151651
151652
>>151650
"That is okay, we can just enjoy each other's company."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151652
151654 151699
>>151651
“I suppose… that will be fine.” She says
Anonymous
12183c1
?
No.151654
151656
>>151652
Last time:
>>150995 →

Virgin Flame let's go off the mare and walks in fast pace away from the mare. Then she stops and lowers her head.

"I'm sorry I yelled eariler. I know Flutterhy wouldn't have approved of my wrath but I... I will return so if you would, save some of those waffles for me," Virgin Flame says as she starts to walk towards the exit of this place.

I decided that Virgin Flame will go looking for that head and any lost artpiece of this church.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151656
151661
>>151654
There is a pause
"Oh. Yes. That's, that's alright. Yes, we will save waffles for you."

The exit is two large wooden doors.

The bank is opposite the cathedral on the other side of the avenue. The river is to the right, across a road
Anonymous
62ce482
?
No.151661
151664
>>151656
Virgin Flame nods and then leaves but now in a trot. She pushes the doors aside and exit the church.

She decides to seek out that colt first before searching the river since entering a bank soaked doesn't sound like a great idea. She heads towards the bank.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151664
>>151661
Back from work

In front of Virgin flame, there is a roundabout traffic circle with the statue of a pony in the center. Fortunately the traffic is not especially heavy at this time of day.

The Bank is on the opposite side of the circle. Its Neo-classical architectural style gives its appearance a strange kinship to the cathedral opposite, with stone façade, a rectangular shape, a high triangular roof of green tile, and Doric columns outside a front entrance of brass-lined revolving doors, raised above street level and accessible by stone steps.
Amber Sunset
56a178d
?
No.151665
151666
I'll be jumping back in! Probably not today but I'll play tomorrow or whenever it's convenient for the DM.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151666
3908C9E7-6454-407F-BCD3-6D6784474B0B.png
>>151665
Yay!

Glad to have you back
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151668
>>151526
We left off here
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151669
151670
>>151526
Makade remains still, looking over to Spark. Waabishki is confused, looking around
"What's going on?"

Wellspring is frightened, quietly swiveling her ears around.

The doctor is frightened in his own detached sort of way, attempting to talk with the other passenger in the seat about it.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151670
151671
>>151669
Spark whispers "Improvising."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151671
151672
>>151670
Waabishki:
"What?!"

Makade places a paw on Waabishki
"Shhh"

Wellspring, however, continues looking around
"Are soldiers going to come?"

And the doctor
"Is the train being attacked?"
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151672
151673
>>151671
"We are going to have to play along."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151673
151674
>>151672
"Oh..." She turns her head side to side, and presses herself back into the seat, both ears down

"Okay..."

Waabishki has calmed at least somewhat, with Makade whispering into her ear.

The doctor, meanwhile, is still in a rather emotionally excited state, trying to talk to others.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151674
151675
>>151673
Is the ticket pony coming back?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151675
151676
>>151674
It isn't the ticket pony to come back, but rather something else. Something entirely different.

Two changeling drones - and indeed, that is what they are, not merely making no attempt to hide themselves, but wearing distinct beige uniforms - move down the train car, looking down, and around. They must have been on the train, as the train has not stopped nor slowed down.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151676
151677 151678
>>151675
Are they looking like they are detaining me?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151677
151678
>>151676
If they are, they haven’t done it yet.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151678
151679 151680
>>151676
>>151677
The drones, slowly, deliberately look around, looking under seats and at windows. They come to Spark, as well as Waabishki, Makade and Wellspring. The two females, both sitting in aisle seats closer to the drones, are unsettled, and try to lean further away, especially Wellspring, who leans into Spark
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151679
151680
>>151678
Spark watches to see where they go.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151680
151708
>>151679
>>151678
Right. To. Spark. (And friends)

"Your papers were stolen?" One of them asks, in a voice that is not merely accented, but two toned
Amber Sunset
5903787
?
No.151684
151685 151707
Spoilered
Took me a while but I've caught up with just about everything. I shouldn't have any more long hiatuses. Sad to hear your Discord is gone. I've been watching a bunch of Mr. Ballen videos and I'm hoping there are more spooky adventures ahead.

Not sure where Amber was left off exactly. I know she was still in the police station and was trying to exfiltrate.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151685
151686
6259060.png
>>151684
Oh, we can make it spooky

Part of the question is for you. Do you want to pick up directly where we left off, with Amber running into an officer as she's trying to leave the detectives, shortly after, with Amber leaving the police station, or well on her way back?
Anonymous
5903787
?
No.151686
151687 151707
>>151685
I've thought of a couple of ways for her to evade getting searched, though there would be risk of failure, and under no circumstances would she start a fight with the police. Still, I think it's better to start shortly after with her leaving. The police station scene stretched on for a long time, it's hard to resume it getting all the details right, and it was almost over anyway.
Anonymous
e8e84e0
?
No.151687
>>151686
That’s more or less what I was thinking
I don’t know if it needs explanation, but the strange response of the officer by the end of Amber’s sequence was probably in part of reflection of my dissatisfaction with how Trakyr’s remarks undermined his friend, when he would have tried to avoid that.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
2898a3f
?
No.151699
151700
>>151652
The silver-coated unicorn looks up at her.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151700
151709
>>151699
Her beak slowly curls back
"What is it?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151707
151710
AmberACute.png
>>151684
>>151686
Amber makes her way down the stairs, through the marble hallway, into the lobby, past the brass-lined doors, and onto the road. Sometimes ponies lope past in twos and threes. Sometimes wearing blue, sometimes green, sometimes black, and sometimes grey. And sometimes, she is all alone, trotting through a hallway with half of the lights on, and half off. Outside, the moon and stars are gone, and large raindrops fall sporadically. The wind blows much colder than before. The same armored car, and the same few soldiers are there as before, with a flood light on. One soldier wraps a blanket around himself. None pay any attention to the small, well-wrapped mustard-filly.
Shimmering Spark
3046ecd
?
No.151708
>>151680
“Yes. Somepony just swooped by and took everything.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
8e7a241
?
No.151709
151781
>>151700
"Did you sleep well last night?"
Anonymous
7adef05
?
No.151710
151711
ArmoredCar.PNG
>>151707
Her heart races as she makes it outside without further incident. She briefly looks back at those soldiers, once protective, now persecutory if they knew what she hid under her dress. She keeps walking steadily onwards, shuddering as the car's light pans over her briefly.

Once she is well out of the scene and the adrenaline fades from her body, a wave of exhaustion overtakes her. It could be closer to dawn than it is to midnight, and part of her yearns to go straight home and get some well-deserved rest. However, holding onto those papers for any longer than necessary makes her uneasy, so she blearily trots in the direction of the nightclub, not really looking where she's headed.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151711
151713
>>151710
It's a straight walk up Traveller Street, and then a few blocks westward to the nightclub. Let us only hope Amber recalls the exact number of blocks.

There are fewer lights on in the buildings, and fewer ponies to be seen. The rain and the absence of the moonlight makes the walk a bit different than before. Amber is up perhaps a block and a half when a police automobile pulls over near her. It's driver leans over to roll the window down. He seems to be a darker grey earth pony stallion of slightly above middle age, and he says to Amber

"Where are you headed, little pony?"
Amber Sunset
ad0858a
?
No.151713
151714
>>151711
As she's approached, Amber thinks to herself, I'm not a bad pony, I have nothing to fear, and it's probably for the better they're here in a neighborhood like this.

She comes up with an explanation somewhat close to the truth, that she agreed to meet her "coltfriend" at the nightclub, giving its name. Although she got caught up in something and had to set out very late, she hopes she can still find him there. The number of blocks is a bit foggy so she asks for directions.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151714
151715
>>151713
"Oh, that place? Well that's a night club. It's about a mile away. Would you like a ride? I can't imagine you'd want to walk all that distance by yourself in the rain."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151715
151716
>>151714
Amber is tired, still a little jittery, getting a bit damp, and she doesn't like being in this strange neighborhood at night, so she accepts and thanks the officer.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151716
151717
>>151715
Just open the passenger side door, enter, and probably roll the window up. The officer takes the car out of park and puts it in gear, driving straight down Traveller street. He's definitely just a little on the older side. He turns occasionally to make small talk to Amber:

"You're going to meet your coltfriend? Well that's sweet. I remember having to stay over night in a cold train station with my special somepony way back in the day. So what's his name?"

And
"How long have you been together?'

And
"Where did you meet?"

And those sorts of little questions as he pries curiously..
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151717
151718
>>151716
Wasn't it customary in the 40's for patrol cars to have two policemen? Think "Car 54, Where Are You?"

"His name is Mustard Trim, and we met just a couple of days ago because we work in the same restaurant, a purty fine establishment. He looks a bit like me, as you might guess. I work as a hostess and he's a waiter and we got off work late today, but we decided we might meet there to enjoy a dance."

Her answers are short but friendly, and she fondly recalls to herself the dance they enjoyed before that stressful assignment.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151718
151719
>>151717
I don't think it's a 40's thing, but it's definitely a common thing to have two officers rather than one. As BPD probably had half of their officers volunteer or get drafted into the war, and then many quit once the police became part of what was effectively a collaborationist government, it isn't entirely unlikely they'd send some vehicles out with one officer.

"Oh, that's really sweet! Reminds me of when I met my Sunday . I was late coming home from school that day, haha. And I invited her to the dance-"
He goes on like this.

The ride is short, maybe four minutes if even that. The officer tells Amber
"Now be careful around here. There are a lot of bad folk around these kind of establishments at night. And the ponies who run them ain't always the best folk either. Enjoy your dance, but I wouldn't stay too long and too late if I were you."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151719
151720
>>151718
I can see that. Not specifically 40's but generally up to recent times. Nowadays cop cars have one officer with a computer setup in the right seat. Woah, technology!

"I understand, mister. I'll be headed off in not too long." She thanks him sincerely and waves him off.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151720
151721
>>151719
"Be careful now." He raises a hoof in a wave, and drives off.

Amber does not have to look far for Dark Denizen - not at all.

To the right of the revolving door front entrance are Dark Denizen, and to her left, the diamond dog, with the latter holding a sledge hammer. The wall is significantly damaged, with bricks lying on the ground, and wood and bricks dislodged in a rectangular section next to the door.

"A few more hits" Dark Denizen says, staring at the wall. A light outside the door provides some illumination.

"Make sure it's up to regulation."
She is standing just outside of an awning, and is exposed to the rain. Her back is fairly wet, and water drips off of the thumb of her left wing. The diamond dog, who is just barely within the awning, is mostly dry.

The diamond dog pulls the sledge hammer back, and makes a swing, knocking two bricks loose. A pair of stallions leaving the night club turn around, look back at the scene, and then walk away in the opposite direction.

Neither seems to have noticed Amber or the car.
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151721
151722
>>151720
Amber grimaces at the scene, bemused as to why anyone would be doing renovation like this at night. She walks up slowly. "Um, Ms. Denizen?" she asks, her voice practically squeaking.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151722
151723
>>151721
Her head swiftly turns, and she glares at Amber.
"Oh. You. Do you have it?"
She turns her whole body more fully towards Amber, and the Diamond Dog places the hammer in a resting position.
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151723
151724
>>151722
Amber nods feverishly. "Yes, I do." She repositions herself under the awning to not get the papers wet, then with her mouth undoes a couple of front buttons and fishes out the document.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151724
151725
>>151723
Her entire expression changes as her cat-like eyes become wide, and she looks down, focusing on the papers. Her mouth hangs slightly open, exposing her fangs.
"I see. Let's go back to my office." She turns to the Diamond Dog, and points a hoof

"Keep it up. If that cocksucker comes by in the morning thinking he can write us a citation, show him a 'regulation' door. Someone's got to tell me what his face looks like"

She starts moving towards the revolving door, and she motions with her wing for Amber to follow
"I might even stay up late enough to see it myself."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151725
151726
>>151724
She tucks the papers away safely and follows the owner, feeling awfully conspicuous behind the no-nonsense mare. Once she enters the building she looks back and wonders, Are they really breaking a hole through the wall? This thought is a nice break away from the apprehension of entering her office again.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151726
151727
>>151725
Perhaps Amber enters with a delay behind her to make the association less obvious. Dance music plays, evidently from a phonograph. If she looks to her left, Amber can see the griffin viol player packing up on stage. Looking to her right at the wall next to the revolving door, Amber can see that yes, they are indeed breaking a hole into the wall at 2 AM on a Saturday morning when it is raining, and during business hours. There are flecks of paint and wood on the ground, and the wall on the inside is pretty badly damaged. A waiter speaks and nods to a male not far away from the hole, and it seems he is a concerned customer.

Dark Denizen continues forward, back to the hallway, and back to her office.
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151727
151728
AmberSunset.png
>>151726
Amber notices that although the gramophone is playing pleasant music, a mere recording lacks the charm and energy of the viol player's playing. He spent the last couple of hours doing what he loved, she thinks to herself. She looks back at Denizen and then back to the viol player. I'd hate to keep her waiting, but it's not like I'm leaving the building, and this is the last chance I'll get tonight to talk to him.

She trots up to the musician and greets him politely, smiling broadly.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151728
151729
>>151727
As the walkway around the dance floor is rather large, this takes a moment.

Amber approaches the area just below the stage, where the griffin is picking up his case. He is rather old with grey feathers the color of rain-laden clouds, though something about his appearance implies there were either much brighter, or much darker when he was young. He turns his head to look at her with milky blue eyes.

"Huh?"
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151729
151730
>>151728
"I heard your music earlier this evening and it was unforgettably beautiful. I haven't heard such melodies in a long time, so I wanted to meet you. You're wonderfully talented."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151730
151731
>>151729
He looks at her with a plain, or even hardened expression, and blinks his eyes. Small twitches and movements imply age has been unkind to him.

"Danke, uh, thank you" he says, after what seems to have been a deliberate delay. He speaks very slowly, seriously, and with an atrocious accent:

"I play the... klang and the melodie given to me with the biggest respect, as you should all music."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151731
151732
>>151730
She nods in response. "Oh yes, I could sense that. I play the mandolin but I'm still practicing. I'm nowhere near good enough to play in public though." She continues, "Have you dedicated your whole life to music?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151732
151733
>>151731
"My life and more" He replies, looking to the side for a moment, and then locking his eyes back on Amber

"To play for a crowd" he shakes his head "That is not the sign of love of music. To play for a crowd is to make money and to pay rent." He pauses again

"Practice more. Practice in the night. Practice, and the Bragi may bless you."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151733
151734
>>151732
She pays heed to his words. "Thank you, mister.
It was a pleasure to get to meet you."
She pauses, in case the old gryphon has anything more to say.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151734
>>151733
He does not say anything to her. He looks away, wearing an expression of uncertainty, or perhaps sadness, and picks up the case, trying to hold it over his shoulder.
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151735
151736
Despite her respect for this skilled musician, his demeanor gives her second thoughts. Is this really the result of wholehearted devotion to music, a melancholic life ending in playing to a gruff audience just to get by? Playing nightly at a club would be alright as a stepping stone of a career, but that dismal reality being all that awaits at a summit is not what she hopes for.

Her mind less at ease than it was before, she trudges to Dark Denizen's office.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151736
151737
>>151735
Amber doesn't make it far before a waitress approaches her
"Huh. He doesn't normally talk to ponies." And after a pause

"Get back here. Denizen is impatient. She's in a bad mood because of the fire regulations."

She trots very quickly, leading Amber back to the office. When Amber enters, Denizen, standing up next to her desk rather than behind it says,

"Did you get lost on the way to my office? Where is it?"
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151737
151738
>>151736
Amber blinks. "No, ma'am. I have it right here." She nervously approaches the desk, digs up the documents like before, and leans over the desk to deposit them. She then retreats backwards and waits for her reaction.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151738
151739
>>151737
She reaches out her hoof, then quickly withdraws it to wipe her hoof off on a cloth. She again extends her hoof, takes the envelopes, and looks into them, going through the documents one by one, looking at them intently.
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151739
151740
>>151738
The young orange mare bites her lip in worry. What if he had picked out the wrong papers when he gave them to her? What if something is missing? What if there is something in there she doesn't like?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151740
151741 151743
>>151739
She stops suddenly, and raises her eyes to Amber
"Was there anything else?" She asks
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151741
151742
>>151740
It's been a while. Was there?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151742
>>151741
I don't believe that anything was drawn to Amber's attention. She should have just the two sets which she carried in her jacket
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151743
151744
>>151740
"No, ma'am! That was all Mr. Scabbard gave me and he told me to bring them to you."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151744
151745
>>151743
She looks down, presses a set of something into an envelop, slides an image out of the other one, stares at it, and then slams it back in.

"Then it is done." She says
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151745
151746
>>151744
She breathes a sigh of relief. "You probably want your gun back, too," she says. She makes no move to pull out the weapon, in case her guards might get alarmed.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151746
151747
>>151745
I think Amber abandoned that

Dark Denizen simply looks up curiously
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151747
151748
>>151746
I have a terrible memory and I haven't been keeping proper notes this quest, so unfortunately I don't know. She may have been searched when entering the police station, in which case she didn't have it on her. Wait, did she leave it by a dumpster somewhere?
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151748
>>151747
I distinctly remember this post >>145039 →, and this post is where Amber actually lost possession >>144983 →
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151749
151750
Thank you, now I remember!
Amber clarifies, "I gave the gun as 'evidence' to be let in, and I was allowed onto the second floor. I told them I found it by a dumpster near Hoebuck."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151750
151751
>>151749
"Hoebuck? Where Customs killed all of those griffins?"
She curls her nostrils

"Finally they've done something useful. Anyways, hopefully they'll believe that. I would have preferred to have the gun back, but no one ever thought we'd be out of this situation for free. That was quick thinking, I suppose. Anyways, Did they suspect anything?"
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151751
151752
>>151750
She shakes her head. "Nuh-uh. Hanging around long enough to get the papers was a little suspicious, but Scabbard knows how to talk his way out of a situation. I had to pretend to be his fillyfriend." She scrunches when she says that last sentence.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151752
151753
>>151751
"Heheh" She laughs at Amber's misfortune

"That sounds like him. I'll tell him you're too young for him. He'll be coming for his payment soon enough, I am sure."

"Let us hope that was all of the relevant information. And that nothing finds its way back to you, or to us. This could grow to become very much out of hoof. You should hope you never understand just what is at stake here."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151753
151754
>>151752
"I'd prefer to stay ignorant about all this," she says, frowning. "I don't think I'll get in trouble, at least I hope not. I didn't come to Baltimare to end up in the hooscow."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151754
151755
>>151753
"The what now?" She says to Amber's last word. She pauses for a moment, then laughs.

She leans forward, moves a hoof across over the table, and invades Amber's personal space in a way she hasn't experienced in almost half an hour. She ruffle's Amber's mane

"You'll be fine. If anything, you've done well for your first night, little country filly."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151755
151756
>>151754
She's not sure if she wants to work for this mare again, but she managed to get out uninjured and is not an outlaw...yet. Still, she's ill at ease and shows it.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151756
151757
>>151755
Dark Denizen either never notices Amber's ill ease, or (more likely) doesn't care. She is still giggly, which if anything is a refreshing change from literally knocking down her own building with a sledge hammer.

"I suppose... I'll have your debt erased."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151757
151758
>>151756
"You can do that?" she asks, blinking. She thinks for a moment, and continues, "You know about it?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151758
151759
>>151757
She tilts her head down slight, and forms a small, almost malign grin

"You didn't think we looked into who you are before approaching you?"
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151759
151760
>>151758
Amber retracts with a pensive look on her face. "I suppose you would, but I didn't think it would be possible with me hardly knowing anypony around...." She gets the sense it would be a bad idea to get this lady mad at any point, as it would be hard to hide.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151760
151761
>>151759
"I just know what I was told, and that is that a filly with the same name as you, and the same adorable expression and coat, borrowed some money from someone else a few days ago. We can have that debt erased. I sort of assumed that was why you were here."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151761
151762
>>151760
She nods. "It's been weighing on my mind for some time, and even with two jobs it'll take a while to pay it all.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151762
151763
>>151761
"You will be released from that. Who will eat the cost, we will figure out later, but you will be released. And to keep silent about all you have seen here, all you have done here, perhaps another 200 bits."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151763
151764
>>151762
For the first time since she has entered the office, she smiles at this news. She feels a nagging at the back of her mind about how this is illicit money and she shouldn't accept it.. It's just a piece of paper, I wasn't hurting anypony. Plus, I won't have such a rocky start to life here.

"Thank you, ma'am."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151764
151765
>>151763
She opens a drawer, and pulls out notes. The mare scrunches, and Amber can see why. All of the currency produced is of the red paper money that High Sewn disfavored at the store.

She counts out some amount, and tenders it to Amber by pushing it across the desk.

"Again. Do not. Go telling ponies, even those you trust, about what you've done and seen tonight."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151765
151766
>>151764
Amber stares at the bills. They're not shiny gold, but they still say bits on them, so why are ponies unhappy with them? As soon as Denizen's hoof leaves the table Amber picks up the cash and slowly stows it away.

"You needn't worry about that, ma'am. I know how to be confidential," she says with a nervous smile.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151766
151767
>>151765
She watches as Amber takes the bills.

"Very well" she says
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151767
151768
>>151766
Amber looks at the thestral. "Thank you. Is there anything else?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151768
151769
>>151767
“Oh, yes. One of the waitresses said this was left for you.”
She pushes over a piece of paper with writing on it
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151769
151770
>>151768
She picks up the piece of paper and starts reading it intently....
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151770
151771
>>151769
"Sorry I had to leave. Had a great time with you tonight. Hope to do it again. You can contact me at 410-0837, or at 1110 Summervale.

- Mustard Trim"
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151771
151772
>>151770
Poor feller. His ma will probably whoop him for being out so late, all because he just wanted to make sure I was okay. It's nice that I know how to reach him now, maybe we can meet when it's not so inconvenient.

She smiles gently. "Please thank her for me. I think I'll head home now."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151772
151773
>>151771
“She’ll be there on your way out” she says, and blinks

“I need a doorframe…” she says to herself
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151773
151774
>>151772
Amber doesn't tarry but trots out, looking for the waitress on the way.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151774
151775
>>151773
She is staring at Amber almost as soon as she exits. The flaxen colored mare, with the black, tied back mane. It’s the same mare who served Amber the Hurricane, who talked to the guests when Amber entered, and who directed her to the back room.
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151775
151776
>>151774
https://youtu.be/YEITVTcGbzc

Amber beams at her. "Thank you kindly for the help. Everything is going well."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151776
151777
>>151775
She blinks

"You're welcome" she says

She blinks again
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151777
151778
>>151776
Amber wishes her a good night and leaves the establishment to set out for home.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151778
151779
>>151777
The flaxen mare, however, has a question for Amber
"What did he say to you?"
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151779
151780
>>151778
"He had to leave, but wants to meet up again sometime and he gave me his address." Amber is relieved that the flaxen mare didn't read the note, though she doubts Dark Denizen shares the same scruples.
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151780
151782
>>151779
"No no." She says

"The griffin viol player."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151781
151790
>>151709
"I suppose" she says

"I didn't wake up. I'd call that good."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151782
151783
>>151780
Amber replies, "He exhorted me to practice more, that playing for a crowd is just to make money, and that all music should be played with the greatest respect." She pauses and adds, "But he seemed awful somber to me...."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151783
151784
>>151782
"I haven't seen him talk with... well, almost anyone. Denizen likes him. But even she can't get more than a few words with him. I don't think he likes.... playing for, well, playing for other creatures. I mean... like it's alien to him, or beneath him."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151784
151785
>>151783
"I got that feeling. But I suppose he has no choice.
No wonder he looks so sad and doesn't want to talk. He loves music with his whole heart but playing here cheapens it for him.
No offense."

Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151785
151786
>>151784
"I don't know if it's that" she says

"There's this rumor going around that he was the private musician for the Von Katerinbergs, and fled when those two counties fell. Some one else says they passed by his apartment and heard him playing with a whole orchestra. I don't know, I just... I wonder, some times.."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151786
151787
>>151785
Amber tries to recall who the von Katerinbergs are....

Knowledge (geography): [1d20+4 = (5+4) = 9]
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151787
151788
>>151786
Somewhere over in the Griffin lands. It's sort of in the Empire but not really. There was this young girl who was not just a despot but literally insane, and an older male in a different kingdom who was murderous towards the ponies there.
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151788
151789
>>151787
"Sounds dreadful! Who wouldn't be happy getting away from those kooks?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151789
151791
>>151788
"Evidently him" She says

"If it's true, I mean."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
70f05f5
?
No.151790
151792
>>151781
He gives her a squeeze.

"That is good."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151791
151792
>>151789
She shrugs. "Sounds like music is all he has ever had, in any case. Maybe the orchestra was him playing next to a gramophone?"
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151792
151793 151798
>>151790
Griffin is squeezed

"I suppose..."

>>151791
"No. I mean... like a classical orchestra. Playing notes and songs he had never heard before. Sounding almost like chords from heaven. He couldn't really describe it. Of course, he doesn't know music very well."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151793
151794
>>151792
"I've been to an orchestra once and there are dozens and dozens of ponies all playing together. If he managed to fit that many in his apartment, I'd like to know how."
Anonymous
c77989a
?
No.151794
151795
>>151793
"Yeah, that's exactly what I would like to know too. I don't know, he just seems a little strange."
Amber Sunset
47de7e6
?
No.151795
151796
>>151794
"I feel a little sorry for him actually. But y'all are lucky to have him serenade you."
Anonymous
c77989a
?