/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

game.png
Monday Nuts
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22629
Moar game thread Xp
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22632
Spoilered

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22633
22643
Reposting

>>22626 →
>Court City would not be as effective
Yeah, I think it wouldn't be either. But look at it this way. The court city used to control the entire planet. If just ten percent of the cities still want a suzerain, then that means if we take the court city, then we have the court city, those two cities, and a Casus Belli to conquer whoever is attacking the cities we take as protectorates

>Tracy would have followed
If she's being cooperative, then Trumpaladin would have cut it short with Adam, and then taken her to the Crime scene since she's obviously the best character to look for clues and he doesn't have to fuck Slovenia to get back at her for ditching

>>22627 →
I love this idea too
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22643
22646
>>22633
the fuck dude?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22644
>>22642
i think so.
+kx+R
?
No.22645
22646 22648
1308531__safe_edit_edited screencap_screencap_queen chrysalis_to where and back again_angry_animated_fangs_gif_glare_glowing horn_gritted teeth_magic_m.gif
>>22642
Wtf do posts keep disappearing?
\r
Scruffy
Scruffy
id1Ol
?
No.22646
22651
169941__safe_fwslash-mlp-fwslash_4chan_scruffy_janitor_the scruffening.png
>>22643
>>22645
It soothes me
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22647
22650 22662
>>22546 →
For the most part, I don't.
>>22547 →
>trolls
"This appears to have been an indigenous raiding party. They were disorganized, and had poor strategy. I doubt that anyone was behind it, though their presence indicates they may have a village somewhere."
>>22585 →
You'll get your chance, though I am sorry it didn't play out.

You guys r silly btw
+kx+R
?
No.22648
22649 22650
e68.jpg
>>22645
+kx+R
?
No.22649
22650
>>22648
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
\r
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22650
>>22647
Uh... the "you" was referring to me. How do I all of the stuff I do while not being intoxicated

>>22648
>>22649
I was really pissed off when you refused to cooperate last night, so I need to do something
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22651
22653
>>22646
but your better than him man.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22653
22654
Fluttershy_seems_ashamed_S1E14.png
>>22651
But Tracy's faggot keeps pissing me off...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22654
22656
>>22653
you dont have to delet my posts
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22656
22657
>>22654
I was salty because you were indifferent and going along with the evil-edgy thing...
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22657
22659
>>22656
What's wrong with killing trolls?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22659
>>22657
Nothing
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22662
22663 22664
>>22647
GM, were those troll hides or troll bones useful at all for Tracy's armor? I want to make masks out of their skulls and/or faces.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22663
22665
>>22662
I doubt more armor would do you much good, it eats into speed and dexterity
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22664
>>22662
Other than aesthetics, no
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22665
22669
>>22663
Troll hide seems thicker than hydraskin. Anyway, the mask is the cool part. Infernius said he wanted the bones too anyway.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22666
22667
>>22661
>>22660
>>22658
>>22655
Are you good?
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22667
>>22666
Trump's faggot keeps editing my posts...
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22668
22670 22673
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22669
>>22665
And hide a pretty face?
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22670
22671 22672
>>22668
In which way.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22671
22674
346421__safe_artist-colon-marcusmaximus_princess erroria_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc-colon-milky way_oc-colon-tracy cage_broom_colored_female_fluffy pony_human.png
>>22670
Like you don't already know the answer to that
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22672
22675
>>22670
way?*
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22673
22675 22676 22677
>>22668
is there a way for me to make a mold of the troll skulls?
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22674
22677
692890__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-ponigg_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_drive-dash-by_driving_gun_janitor_micro uzi_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_racia.png
>>22671
Idk what he actually saw though.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22675
22679
>>22672
Well, I kinda glossed over some of the bits that resulted in this current exchange, and the pic is in relation to that. I had hoped it would blow over,....
>>22673
For why?
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22676
22678
>>22673
I'm also interested in this, for shoulder-plates and helmets and whatnot.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22677
22680
>>22674
Oh get over it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ukak8P2vY

>>22673
Why though
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22678
>>22676
It's bone. It shatters easily. Get something real, like steal
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22679
22680 22682 22696
>>22675
to make an adamantium helmet in the shape of a troll skull.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22680
>>22679
>>22677

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22682
22685
>>22679
Wouldn't a helmet fitted to a minotaur skull work better for you?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22685
22688 22697
>>22682
troll skulls are scarier, and im gonna need to be scary if we are gonna be rezing those pirates.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22688
>>22685
Our reputation will be scary enough. Besides, Minotaurs are threatening. These were weak ass trolls we were facing, but we are strong

>>22686
Take your meds
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22692
>>22689
jej
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22696
22699
trollface.large_426.png
>>22679
So,....

Oh FFS you two,... you fight like ur actually married
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22697
>>22685
This.
Skulls are aesthetic.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22699
>>22696
Yeah, the masks wouldn't be a far cry from that.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22701
22702
Trump, please (read: bitch), can you not?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22702
22703
9580 - absurd_res AtomicGreymon emo emo_pie pie pinkamena_diane_pie pinkie transparent.png
>>22701

Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22703
22704
>>22702
Nothing will ever happen with Ponimaru (remember, their first meeting had him gutted), and even if, she cray cray. That aside, deleting/editing posts only makes things confusing.

Tracy,... <sigh>
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22704
>>22703
But he keeps doing his own little side projects when needed to do other things in the group. Last night the tracking skills would have been useful at the bank, but he just had to do ponimaru stuff instead. And this has happened many other times, like during the battle with the tarrasque when he diverted to go after the body of Kefka instead of attacking the dangerous monster in front of us. This was after a like 30 minute conversation on this exact point. He just keeps doing it and if he keeps on doing it it's going to explode for all of us, so I figured it's best to do something now rather than let it be a problem every weekend
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22705
22706 22707 22708
Thez leans over to GM.
"You know, leashes aren't just for kink anymore."
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22706
>>22705
I'LL TAKE LEASH!
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22707
>>22705
GM glares at Thez. "Look what you did."
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22708
>>22705
"leashes interesting."
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22709
TBH, I don't care what you guys do to eachother. I do ask that posts not get edited or deleted, but thats a request (not a demand), and as long as the game can/does continue I'm really (REEEEEALY) disinterested in the play-by-play.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22710
22717
maxresdefault (1).jpg
I'm sorry everyone...
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22711
22712
thez.png
"I'nis, are you here? I need to ask you something," Thez says, reaching a conclusion.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22712
22713
>>22711
"me here"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22713
22714
>>22712
"Would you mind joining my faggot's rabbit for just a quick sec?"
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22714
22715
>>22713
"sure"
link.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22715
>>22714
https://www.rabb.it/ninjas
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22717
22718
>>22710
"Mr Trump,... I'm sorry to bother you, but I sorta need your opinion." Thez asks, her hands clasped behind her back, rocking back and forth almost like she has to pee, except not quite.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22718
22719
>>22717
Um... okay
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22719
22721
>>22718
"Hold on then," she says offering her hand.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22721
giphy.gif
>>22719
*holds on scared*
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22723
22724 22725
I am indeed alive.
Sup fuckers?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22724
22725 22726 22727
>>22723
Everything was deleted for wrongthink, so not much.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22725
22727
929501__safe_artist-colon-crazyhoundz_pinkie pie_frown_licking_looking at you_meme_mousedrawing_open mouth_pony_popsicle_salt_salty_tongue out_worried.png
>>22723
Drama. Same as always
>>22724
See pic
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22726
>>22724
REEEEEE, ORWELIAN GOVERNMENT
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22727
>>22725
Uh, who
>>22724
Is who?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22731
22732 22734
>>22729
Hi trump
>>22728
Holy shit, thats a lot of missing posts
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22732
22733 22738
>>22731
inb4 deletd
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22733
22735 22738
>>22732
inb4 we all somehow get banned
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22734
22736
>>22731
It was a whole conversation about troll skulls.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22735
22738
>>22733
It wouldn't surprise me...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22736
22737
>>22734
i dindu nuffin
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22737
>>22736
Doesn't need a reason, apparently.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22738
22739 22742
>>22732
>>22733
>>22735
Can we all just try to get along now?
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22739
22740 22742
18b.jpg
>>22738
We were, until you started deleting/editing posts.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22740
22741 22742
>>22739
I don't think we were
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22741
22742
>>22740
Okay, everyone but you was getting along fine.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22742
>>22741
>>22740
>>22739
>>22738
chill out faggots.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22744
>>22743
he does but chill
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22745
22746
So, now what are we doing?
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22746
>>22745
Idk anymore...
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22747
22748
I wish it weren't this way. I really wish it weren't
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22748
22749 22750
>>22747
dont do it.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22749
>>22748
No damn it, I'm not banning anyone
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22750
22751
>>22748
I just wish things weren't this way
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22751
22753
>>22750
were on the same side you know.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22752
22753
>drama
Y tho
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22753
22755
Pinkie_Pie_sad_S01E26.png
>>22751
>>22752

Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22754
22756 22757
Tracy disapproves.jpg
>mfw this could've been a good thread...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22755
>>22753
whats wrong? lets talk it out.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22756
>>22754
Same
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22757
22758
>>22754
*pets pony*
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22758
22759
>>22757
[happy pony noises]
I'm still mad at you.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22759
22760
>>22758
*Sad but petting paladin noises
And I was really mad at you. Can we just try to get along... Please... please...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22760
>>22759
this. thats infernuis's main goal.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22761
22762
I'm too exhausted to deal with this horseshit tonight...
If GM has something interesting planned, I'll lurk for a bit more to check that out, but otherwise it beat time for me.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22762
>>22761
I'm sorry
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22763
22764 22765
I'll wait on GM for another 10 mins before I turn in.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22764
22766 22767 22768
>>22763
Sorry, the 'interesting' bits are,... subtle
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22765
1190559__safe_artist-colon-pencils_edit_twilight sparkle_alicorn_floppy ears_-colon-i_i've seen some shit_neo noir_partial color_pony_solo_this kills.jpg
>>22763
Happening in PM. Pic absolutely related
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22766
>>22764
I can lurk, if there will be anything worth reading.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22767
22769 22771
>>22764
Actually, no.. i need to yet up at 5:00 tomorrow..
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22768
22769
>>22764
Hai GM
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22769
22770
>>22767
Probably best to sleep then.
>>22768
How! (in the stereotypical native-american greeting)
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22770
22771
>>22769
Did Torc find anything about the missing money?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22771
22772
>>22767
I think the situation is resolving, but
>>22770
Yes, and I've been trying to get to that for most of the night, but there have been pressing matters.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22772
22773
>>22771
I understand, thats fine
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22773
22774
>>22772
Almost finished I think
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22774
22775 22776
>>22773
can we watch some minecraft lets plays?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22775
>>22774
Not on mondays. I didn't pick the video for its content, but if you don't realize the irony of the content, I'll fill you in later.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22776
22777
>>22774
??????
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22777
22778 22779
>>22776
rabb.it
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22778
22780
>>22777
mmmmmmmmmmmmm yea
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22779
>>22777
>wasting trips again
PHILY CHEESESTEAKS
GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT
I can't use rabb.it because no android website
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22780
22781 22782
>>22778
"Sorry, I broke a rule again,... there's been game-related going off off-board. I'm sorry for that, but I am confident that it was a necessary (and exception to the rule)"

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22781
22783 22784
>>22780
POST IT ALL TO THE BOARD
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22782
>>22780
>even more confused
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22783
>>22781
kek.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22784
22785
>>22781
Uhm,...

Lets just say that Torcuil attempted his consultation, Infernius attempted his,... well,... Thez knows a thing or two about psychology in her own right.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22785
>>22784
what?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22786
22788 22790
For those of a apocryphal bent, Thez just taught the lesson of Saint Magdalene (you WON'T find that one WRITTEN)
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22787
22906
I'm so damn confused right now
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22788
22789
>>22786
what did you mean by this?
>Infernius attempted his,… well,…
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22789
22791
>>22788
Poor punctuation on my part. It should read "infernius attempted his, and well,...."
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22790
22792
>>22786
Is she named after Our Lady of Fatima?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22791
>>22789
im still confused as to what you mean.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22792
22793
>>22790
Magdalene? As in Mary Magdalene? I'm getting (uncharacteristically) biblical here. Mary Magdalene was deserving of the title of "whore" given the bent and disposition of Catholocism, but she was no less (indeed MORE) of a prophet and a disciple of Jesus than ANY of the others, precisely BECAUSE of her application of the feminine attributes/virtues. She had the ability to 'give' them things that no other could/would.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22793
22795
>>22792
I meant Thez/Gilana de fatima
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22794
Mary Magalene was a priestess of the goddess of love. If one can understand this in the context of her also "being a whore",....
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22795
>>22793
There is heavy and deliberate influence, yes.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22796
Look, I'm going to state outright; I'm not going to illustrate or describe what has transpired. To do so would both ruin the significance, and destroy the ultimate aim of the exercise. Stuff was said, stuff was done, and things were expressed. I do not explicitly detail for a variety of reasons. What I will say is that Thez has a better understanding of the circumstances around her that she observes, and has done her due diligence in working to improve the situation.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22797
>brain short circuts
Moving on
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22798
22799 22800 22801
"I love you guys, truly. Some more than others admittedly, and I'nis above all and pre-eminently, but not exclusively. Sorry, but its true."
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22799
22801 22802
>>22798
"o-oh"
*tears up*
*infernuis goes to the mountains to brood*
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22800
22801 22805
>>22798
MOVING ON
Where is Torc?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22801
1506152066861.png
"I'm back"

>>22798
"I love you unequally as well"

>>22799
"You don't have to speculate where on the chain you are"

>>22800
In the tower with ben probably, unless he wants to be at the crime scene
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22802
22803
>>22799
"Oh you,... don't be sad. You totally missed the role I put you in!" Xp
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22803
22804 22809
>>22802
*digs a hole big enough for me and lies in there for awhile*
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22804
22806
>>22803
"Why you sad Inferius? She said she loves you most of all"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22805
22807 22808
>>22800
Torcuil is finishing up his investigation of the scene. In his determination, there were no less than 4 participants to the crime, given the foot-traffic. They were all of slight build (smaller than humans), and were coordinated, in that they largely disguised their movements by stepping in their own footprints. They acted with deliberation and efficiency, and left SCANCE trace of their activity.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22806
22807
>>22804
"me know"
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22807
22810 22812
>>22805
How much material did they steal? And I don't mean value. I mean physical weight and volume

>>22806
"So why sad?"
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22808
22811
>>22805
Hmmmmm...
Are elves smaller than humans?
It could also be dwarves...
How did they get in the vault?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22809
>>22803
"If I didn't love everyone, I wouldn't be the person who you have come to love right? In a lasting sense, you're the one who wears my ring, and I yours. Please don't be distressed in that I felt the correct course of action was to tend to someone else for a moment."
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22810
22813
>>22807
"me know what happend"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22811
22814 22815
>>22808
The footprints suggest that they compromised one of the walls, but there is no evidence on/around the wall to show how it was done. The wall is solid and un-marred.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22812
22814 22815
>>22807
Not nearly the equivalent of the jew hoard, but ~50k gold worth of bullion and materials.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22813
22825
>>22810
"I can say truthfully that it wasn't as bad as you are probably thinking."
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22814
22816 22817
>>22811
Of course, professinals
"Troll, can you think of common species smaller than a human?"
>>22812
Holy shit.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22815
22818
>>22812
How could all of that be stored? A single bag of holding? Several? Entire wagons? A ship?

>>22811
What do the footprints look like?

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22816
22818
>>22814
Were Elves and dwarves not good enough answers?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22817
22818 22820
>>22814
"Most species' are smaller than humans. By the size, I am want to think elf, but elves are not known for engaging in this level of strategic nefarity. Wait. Well,... not high elves at least," she says with a sigh.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22818
22820
>>22817
Torc, remembers something
"Troll, have any of hhe elves we saved gone missing?"
>>22815
Exuse me, is this your case?
>>22816
Never confirmed or denied

Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22819
22820 22822
Clearly everyone missed the foreshadowing when GM previously indicated he had read MANY books pertaining to the Drow, the Underdark, etc.

Also, Tracy DID express a desire to get her hands on drow-knockout poison, didn't she?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22820
22821 22822
>>22817
"Either the gold was removed by land, by air, by sea, or it's still here. Perhaps a plane shift or astral gate, but I'm betting land and sea

>>22818
It's my case now

>>22819
The hell is drow?

Did Tracy fuck us all again?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22821
Trollestia narrows her eyes and utters, "Dark-elves."
Thez gets an enthusiastic look on her face and asks, "Dark elves?"
>>22820
Lenos leans over and whispers, "Dark-elves"
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22822
22824
>>22819
>drow
>there are drow elves
Uhhhhh, shit
>>22820
Torc took it first. You didn't want it
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22823
22828
Quick rundown - Dark elves are like elves, except with an elf's commitment to organized crime
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22824
22829
>>22822
Yes I did! I wanted to go with Tracy and you wanted the trolls, then everything was screwed up when Tracy forced herself onto the trolls, and blah
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22825
22831 22832
sadd boyz.png
>>22813

Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22826
22828
>drow elves are mostly immune to magic
I hate this shit.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22827
22828 22829 22830
>as though from a cheesy fighting game, GM exclaims
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!!
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22828
600px-Dark_Eldar_Raid_Colored_by_MajesticChicken.jpg
>>22827
>>22823
>>22826
DARK ELDAR

"I'm going to need two bolters for this"
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22829
22834
>>22824
If Trump was really dedicated to this city, he would put it first.
>>22827
Fug

Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22830
>>22827
*curls into a ball in the hole*
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22831
22833
>>22825
*Pats Minotaur consolingly*
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22832
>>22825
"I'll make it up to you, I promise," she says, knowing her words will avail little, but cementing the intent to be witnessed by all and delivered upon in time.

Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22833
22837
>>22831
"throw dirt on me"
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22834
22835
>>22829
I was dedicated to addressing both issues simultaneously. Anyways, the Orcs are defeated and now we must deal with the Dark Eldar
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22835
22836 22838
>>22834
The fuck is an Eldar
They're elves
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22836
22839
1459486083589.jpg
>>22835
>not knowing 40k
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22837
22838 22839 22840
So to Tl;dr everything, yes. The party has a new opponent, and one who has their game on tight. Don't expect any favoritism in this one, there's a player in the midst of this. ^_~
>>22833
"It wasn't how you think, but I won't fault you for your melancholy. It wasn't my first choice, but I won't apologize. I did my best." Thez says as Infernius burrows deeper into the earth.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22838
22841 22843
>>22835
"Not just any Eldar. Dark Eldar"

>>22837
"Thanks"

>>22837
"Where do these Dark Eldar reside?"
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22839
22843
>>22836
Can't say I know anything about it
>>22837
Yay, a new opponent,
Right before I leave...

Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22840
22843 22844
>>22837
*infernuis sobs harder at this*
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22841
22842
>>22838
>the drow or dark [b]elves[/nb]
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Drow
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22842
>>22841
I now retire what little dignity I have at messing up the bold
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22843
22845 22854
>>22838
She smiles, "I don't need/want thanks, I want everyone to stop fighting each-other."
>>22839
Its not like you or the party are immediately fighting them, you're just becoming aware.
>>22840
"Oh quit being a baby!" she mutters something about bulls and feels.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22844
22854
>>22840
"Inferius... I know you want to bury yourself, but we must first bury our enemies.

Shall we target the Dark Eldar first? Find the source of the Orc Whag? Or shall we go on Crusade against Heretics?"
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22845
22847
>>22843
"They insulted us though by stealing from us. We must murder them. Unless we can conquer other shit more easily first"

>Thanks
"It was sarcasm"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22846
22848 22851
Thez perks up for a moment.
"Does this mean spooder? SPOODER!!!"
She's all smiles again, for reasons that may be detailed.
Fun fact, while I know Thanksgiving may be a holiday that anons have requirements, responisbilities, and obligations toward, GM is only working until 10a on wed and has thursday/friday off (in addition to the weekend).
I only just learned this today. So IF players are around in/around the 4-1/2 day weekend, I'm already in development for plot devices and developments.

Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22847
22850
>>22845
>sarcasm
Not surprising, Thez has weird boundaries
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22848
22849
>>22846
I have a city I need to go on a diplomatic mission to.

Saint Nixon opened up trade with Red China... I strive to be like him. Except, you know, do a better job at hiring burglars
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22849
22850 22851
Thez, pacing about chants: "Spoo Der! Spoo Der! Spoo Der!"
>>22848
>burglars
Check w/ the fight club

Also, that reminds me. To do with the Trolls, it occurs to me that the party has at its beck and call, a number of civilian forces which were more than sufficient in combatting the adversary (the trolls). Consider FURTHER delegation in the future?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22850
22853
>>22849
We have an Imperial Guard to purge the Orcs? Excellent. Great way to train them.

>>22849
I shall make you proud, Saint Nixon

>>22847
*Glares*
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22851
22852 22853
>>22846
I can't be around. But if everyone else can just have Torc fall into a coma
>>22849
"I don't want to know what she is going about. I'm just gonna head back to the tower, later guys."
Torc then turns to Trollestia
"Thanks for the help. I appriciate it."
Then he walks bakk to the tower
I'm heading out. See you guys tomorrow

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22852
22853 22900
>>22851
Love you
*hugs*
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22853
22900
>>22850
Oh, NOW you're glaring,....
>>22851
"'Night!"
>>22852
THIS, SO VERY AND EMPHATICALLY THIS!
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22854
22856
>>22843
>>22844
*develops flowcharts*
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22855
22858
Thez tells everyone "Remember, even if it isn't about Love (which is a subjective concept/experience in its own), its equally about "Not-hate". Please be well, until next time," she smiles warmly and sincerely.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22856
22857
>>22854
"Help me crusade!"
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22857
22859 22865
>>22856
"whats the point?"
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22858
22860
>>22855
>Until next time
Oh No you Don't! I have more questions

Also, come to think of it, Nixon didn't know jack-shit about how to run a monetary policy. Gonna have to borrow from Saint Reagan for that
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22859
22869
>>22857
"But you were so happy to do it earlier..."
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22860
22861
>>22858
>>22858
>moar q's
Okay,....
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22861
22862
>>22860
GO TO SEE SECHS

Unless Thez knows.
She probably doesn't though

"What do you know about the Court City? Would it be in a state of anarchy now that Kefka is gone?"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22862
22864
>>22861
"Hard to say, the court city is said to be filled with Kefka's most favorable adherents, though that is no doubt to do with the threat of death that hung over everyone's head. They might be most receptive."
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22863
That from sechs
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22864
22866
>>22862
"Receptive to what, do you believe?"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22865
22874
>>22857
Thez squats down next to Infernius, deliberately (but glancingly) showing her lady-parts (there's a subtle message there). She runs her hand through his mohawk, even though he's not feeling it.
"You,... I couldn't have asked that of anyone else. Thats one of the reasons I love you. When you're ready to come out, I'll be here," and she sets up a simple tent JUST on the edge of Infernius' hole.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22866
22867
>>22864
"To new management, who doesn't toss them to the Dog whenever they displease or dissatisfy."
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22867
22868
>>22866
"How much of Port Barry is known to them?"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22868
22870
>>22867
"I doubt they have heard of the rapid expansion, but the existence of the port is well known."
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22869
22874
>>22859
*sad erection*
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22870
22871
>>22868
"Is there an aristocratic class we need to worry about, should we venture there?"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22871
22872
>>22870
Why ever would there be aristocrats in a court city, GM asks dryly and with several loads of sarcasm.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22872
22873
>>22871
"Need we worry?"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22873
22875
>>22872
Alot of that will depend on dice rolls and diplomacy. Too early to determine
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22874
>>22869
>>22865
*gets up and enters tent*
id1Ol
?
No.22875
>>22873
Excellent

Can I get a dog collar or something for Slovenia? I feel like she's going to physically assault someone at some point, and I'll need something to grab onto.

Also does she want perfume? I need to get her perfume so that way Tracy can smell it on me
\r
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22877
22881
infernuis: cuck status confirmed.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22878
I'll think about i(recent posts. For now, GM is snore
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22881
22899 22910
>>22877
No more than Jesus was, was he a cuck? Incidentally, ever read the Koran? Its fine if no, but there's a concept I was hoping to reference.

Mrs. Sentry
LSrpU
?
No.22882
22883
I'm going to have to deal with a whole lot of horseshit crashing down on me in meatspace for the indeterminate future.. so please don't feel offended if I don't play as hard...
Can I get a quick rundown on what has happened since last night, before I head off to join the rat race again?
How much time has passed since conception?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22883
22884 22900
>>22882
Not a lot happened last night,
"Well there was,"
QUIET you. Torcuil successfully concluded that there is a team of Dark Elves who are responsible for stealing the Port's wealth. Beyond that, it was bants and shitposting (per usual).
Mrs. Sentry
51uLU
?
No.22884
22885
>>22883
>Dark Elves
Interdasting.
Are we going to go to the Underdark?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22885
Tend to meatspace anon, I've got a 4-1/2 day weekend coming up, and I am planning on using every bit of it to orchestrate, illustrate, and develop in.
>>22884
>Underdark
Technically, the underdark is a particular locale pertaining to a particular world. This interaction is on-going in the Game world, so explicitly no,... but Infernius has realized his ability to plane shift, as can Torcuil and Lenos. Venturing outside the Game is now a very real possibility.
"Spooder!"
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22886
22887
P.S. Legends of escaping the world (re: the Terrasque, etc.) were just silly rumors and stories. In truth, Plane Shift is all that was ever necessary, its just that no players previously had made that connection.
Mrs. Sentry
51uLU
?
No.22887
22888
>>22886
I have a few minutes.
>No players had ever made the connection
Don't all high-level Clerics get that spell?
>re: the Tarrasque
I don't follow.
On that note, there's technically two Tarrasque now...
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22888
22891 22894 22895 22898
>>22887
No, no one has checked on the game-ball, but per the Terrasque's rules of regeneration, the game-ball has turned to sludge. There's always only one.
>spell
Yes, and not just clerics (its a 5th level cleric spell, and a 7th level mage spell) but many players have been noobs (no bully) and either didn't realize or didn't appreciate the vast cosmology that is available to enterprising characters. The more experienced players have been too busy waxing about how awesome they are to realize how awesome they could be. Its sad really, but it is part of what led me to try this game on an anon-board; tl;dr I have no regrets. ^_^
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22889
Previously, I alluded to the defeat of the Terrasque as potentially opening a gate or doorway to other dimensions as a plot device to give players an apparent 'ultimate' goal, while omitting the fact that players/characters have always possessed the ability to go wherever and do whatever (I gotta keep SOME things to chance and character development!). So while I had said "If you beat the Terrasque, you may be able to go 'home' (in reference to the "you died to get here" story-element)", that was literally a dangled carrot to lead the donkey to the next adventure.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22890
22898
Sidenote for Trump - Slovenia is partial to the smell of Pine trees.
Mrs. Sentry
51uLU
?
No.22891
22892
>>22888
>the game-ball has turned to sludge
Sorry everyone...
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22892
22893
>>22891
Kek. Like EVER so much of this Game, it wasn't planned, its just how things played out. Don't sweat it. Its not like there can't be other game-balls, and that was just a momentary inspiration to suggest that Football was (among other things) derived of defeating a monstrous opponent (which in a way, it is)
Mrs. Sentry
51uLU
?
No.22893
>>22892
Yeah, I just feel kind of bad for losing the boss trophy, for everyone.. Trophies make the monsters worth fighting, after all. That's what muh dungeon was for...
On that note, it's too bad we never actually got to meet the trolls. I was going to attempt some futile diplomacy and jokes, before the intense melee began. Trolls are some of my favorite fantasy creatures, be they friends or foes.
id1Ol
?
No.22894
22904
>>22888
>per the Terrasque's rules of regeneration, the game-ball has turned to sludge
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*replaces inferius's place in the hole, curls up, and cries*
\r
Mrs. Sentry
51uLU
?
No.22895
>>22888
>The more experienced players have been too busy waxing about how awesome they are to realize how awesome they could be.
This is the cool part about being a noob.
Mrs. Sentry
51uLU
?
No.22896
22897
I'll just build a new secret underground lair, somehow.. A cool place for all the Ebil player characters to hang out and store their skulls and trophies.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22897
22901
>>22896
>Not a private bedroom for self and husband
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22898
>>22890
*rubs self in pine needles*
*buys pine air freshener*

>>22888
> either didn't realize or didn't appreciate the vast cosmology that is available to enterprising character
I need to conquer this planet first

>too busy waxing about how awesome they are to realize how awesome they could be
How long until I can get the God-Emperor prestige class?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22899
>>22881
Important things happened off-board in PM

Also, the Court City might be take-able by diplomacy
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22900
>>22852
>>22853
I would make a gay joke but I'm to touched
>>22883
Haha I was right
Mrs. Sentry
51uLU
?
No.22901
22902
>>22897
Would he use it?
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.22902
>>22901
For what purpose?

The way he'd most like to live is more or less the way the apartment in Port Barry is set up: a position that reminds him of his conquests. A room that is massive, and gives a full view of a city or landscape that he has some degree of ownership over, from atop a tower that is itself impressive, a feat of engineering, and is at least some degree his.

A dark hole in the ground is kind of the exact opposite. He would wonder "why are you hiding? What are you so ashamed of? Don't you feel proud? And if you are proud of who you are and what you have accomplished, why not show it off?" Or at least that's the way his thoughts would run if ever articulated.

If you mean a sort of "hunting trophy" room to have sex in, yeah, he'd definitely use that, although he'd probably wonder why the trophies aren't displayed, you know, publicly.

tl;dr for fug, yes
Anonymous
02CAE
?
No.22904
22905
>>22894
Where was it being kept anyway?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22905
>>22904
Under lock and seal but visible through heavy glass in the Stadium's reliquary, of course
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22906
22908
>>22787
This.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22907
22908 22909 22929
I feel like I missed something important last night...
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22908
22909
>>22906
Story happened off board, leaving GM and Inferius knowledgable. And then GM worded a statement in a way that confused Inferius. And then I worded a question in a way that confused GM.

>>22907
You missed a couple questions that you can read the answers to in this thread, and a couple things that involve other characters
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22909
>>22907
I didn't understand last night...
>>22908
>confused Inferius
Also confused me to hell and back
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22910
22929
>>22881
no jesus wasnt a cuck and i guess im not eiter, no i havent read it but im familiar with a few concepts in it.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22911
22912
Idk wtf happened last night to make Infernius bury himself in a hole, but I guess it's better not to pry.
Before we go hunting Droves, can I work on item crafting? Some minor rings or cloaks and what not?
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.22912
22913
>>22911
I want to make a journey to Spinitar, and perhaps the Court City. Want to go? (I intend on not killing anything. But if shit comes up...)
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22913
22914
>>22912
The trip shouldn't come immediately. There'd be preparations to make.
I'm going to craft some basic items first.
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.22914
>>22913
It's a purely diplomatic effort (although having a spy would be great). If there's trouble or difficulties, I just run straight back.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22916
22917 22929
If a creature's ability says it's used "at will" does that imply it's ability is a free action?
Some of these monsters are spooky...
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.22917
>>22916
I think that's a reference to what preparations are required and how many times a day it can be done.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22918
22919
Is the next session starting Friday or when?
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.22919
>>22918
GM stated that there are more days open for session this week because of thanksgiving. I believe he said he works until 10AM Wednesday
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22920
22922 22929
>Torcuil is gonna have to coma for a while
GM, how can I make this happen?

Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22921
22922 22924
>Tocuil, suddenly keeling-in to the stress caused by being surrounded by psycopaths, has a midlife crisis and hides himself away in a cave, protected by the most elaborate magical shield
>He claims to be studying his magic, but faint sobbing can be heard echoing at the entrance
>Nobody can convince him to come out; everyone decides to just give him his space let him get it out of his system
>He occasionally appears in the kitchen to look for haggis, but teleports away at the first sign of company
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.22922
22923 22924
>>22921
....
>>22920
Say he tried to examine the source of Sad Alex's power, but in an accident, turned himself into a statue, to revive another day
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22923
>>22922
Mine is funnier Although maybe a bit mean...
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22924
22925
>>22921
This is kinda funny. May use, let me think.
>>22922
Ehhh, maybe. Though statue is a good idea

Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.22925
22926
>>22924
Oh by the way, I may need to borrow Trollestia while you're out
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22926
>>22925
>borrow
You do realize Torc doesn't own her...
Right?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22928
>>22927
shit man that's terrible.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22929
22936 22940
>>22907
I had to ask a couple questions that asking them in thread would have resulted in some unavoidable meta-decisions.
>>22910
If you ever get the chance, look up the "Anima".
"That's RIGHT you're not, you're bottom bitch!" she's been like this all day. "Hey, did you hear about the time Infernius crawled into the tent with me? It was fucking in tents!"
>sigh
>>22916
"IKR? Nigel's head would explode if he ever went to the infernal realms. All day, everyday, someone's ALWAYS popping off saying,... that blasphemy phrase,... simply because they can. At will is haxx."
>>22920
All of a sudden, Torcuil starts twitching and his arms start spasming. He appears to be having a seisure, and he collapses on the ground. He's still breating, but he's deathly still.
Thez starts writing on his face with a pen. I told you, she's been like this all day.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22930
22931 22932 22938
86708e821c54d95b1431223c5fb1ec1e--top-hats-character-design.jpg
GM, if I level-up Tracy as a Blackguard, can I have an Undead Companion instead of a living fiendish servant? Tracy isn't going to use a mount or cohort, but I want a spooky butler.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22931
>>22930
I'm willing to do any kind of mission or prereqs to get the necessities for a good one.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22932
22935 22941
>>22930
I haven't been able to use my paladin powers to kill any undead yet...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22933
>fucking in tents!
top fucking jej
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22935
22941
>>22932
I haven't been able to use my cleric powers to kill any undead yet
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22936
22937 22938
>>22929
i hold torcs neck and make sure he dosent bite off his tounge.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22937
>>22936
Might it be a good idea to place leather or something in his mouth?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22938
22939 22942 22952
>>22930
Maybe
>>22936
Nah, he's still. He's in a coma. No, I don't know what he's doing, that didn't (necessarily) happen. That was kind of a visual caveat toward asking the GM about putting themselves in comas, or other easily and cruelly ironic (or even literal!) requests. ^_^
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22939
22941
>>22938
does he have any robe pockets?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22940
22950
>>22929
the soul?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22941
22946
>>22939
I'm still not sure he had an aneurysm or whatever, but yes he has robe pockets
>>22935
>>22932
Thez glares at GM. "I agree."
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22942
22943
f8a.jpg
>>22938
>Maybe
That's all I need to dream.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22943
22944 22947
>>22942
Be content with a fiendish servant. Whe you make it to 5th level black guard after two more level ups

>Upon or after reaching 5th level, a blackguard can call a fiendish... horse or pony
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22944
>>22943
Hmmmm. That gives me a fiendish idea.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22945
22948
>Wonders why Thez is suddenly so giddy and elated
>Remembers why
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22946
22954 22955
>>22941
i take a shit in one of his pockets
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22947
3259168-bones.jpg
>>22943
Yeah, but Tracy is a fiendish pony.
I'd rather have a servant of hoo-manoid shape, like a Fallen Paladin's undead companion. That way he could shoot arrows, fit armor on her, help craft items, read books, or any other things that are difficult for a little mudpony to do by herself.
Also, I've always wanted a spooky skeleton butler. I'm willing to cross any distance to make the phylactery.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22948
22949
>>22945
Did I miss something?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22949
>>22948
Thez gave Trump some advice. No spoilers
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22950
22951 22956
>>22940
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus
The Koran has some useful information about the Anima.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22951
>>22950
oh i am familiar with jung
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22952
22960
>>22938
I'm not in it yet you retard
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22953
Does Tracy have time to craft anything?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22954
22956 22959
>>22946
You sir,
Are a massive massive asshole
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22955
22957
>>22946
>Cleric pickpocketing
Stop stealing muh gig
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22956
22958
>>22954
>>22950
jej gm how bad does minotuar shit smell?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22957
>>22955
i didnt pickpocket i shitpocketed.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22958
22959 22960
>>22956
I'm not ready for the coma yet. I wa asking GM if it could even happen
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22959
22961 22962
>>22954
Kek, you can tell he has a massive asshole too by the size of the shit

>>22958
A still conscious Torcuil finds his coat pockets to be far heavier than he recalls
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22960
22961
>>22952
>>22958
Don't tempt me then!

Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22961
22963
>>22960
I still need something starting tonight. Is that fine?
>>22959
Go choke on a bag of dicks
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22962
22964
>>22959
these.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22963
22964 22967
>>22961
>a bag of dicks

TRACY! Do you have dildos or sex toys?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22964
22965 22966
>>22962
You can go choke on the condom your dad should have used
I'm sorry
>>22963
NO

Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22965
22969
>>22964
Uh,... yeah, I suppose so
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22966
22969
>>22964
that was a very shitty thing to say.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22967
22969 22970
Spoilered
>>22963
*poof*
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22968
22972
THEZ! You definitely have to have some worn down and over used sex toys
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22969
22971 22973
>>22966
I'm a shitty person
I really am sorry.
>>22965
Thx
>>22967
I have seen the demons of hell, and they looked like beutiful angels compared to... that.

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22970
22974
TOURCIL GOT RAPED.gif
>>22967
Perfect
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22971
22974 22976
>>22969
It shall be your guardian angel during your away time
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22972
22975
>>22968
*considers curseing trump for such a statement*
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22973
>>22969
i forgive you.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22974
>>22970
I hate that name
>>22971
Correction: I hate you in general
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22975
Rainbow_Dash_awkward_smile_S2E08.png
>>22972
Um...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22976
22977 22979
>>22971
where will his angel sleep?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22977
22978 22979
>>22976
Very near is certain
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22978
22979
>>22977
will he seep in torcs CAVE?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22979
>>22977
>>22976
>>22978
Fuck y'all
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22990
22991 22996
This thread hasn't been very good...
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.22991
22992 22993 22994
>>22990
Says anon who posted the muscle-dildo
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22992
>>22991
I mean, GM has a point here
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.22993
>>22991
Touche'...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22994
>>22991
this.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.22995
22998
Can Tracy begin crafting now?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.22996
22997 23010
>>22990
Fits with my life
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.22997
23002
>>22996
This too
Torc looks for a place selling far away goods.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.22998
>>22995
i thought i finished it for you.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23001
23002 23004
Praise Epona
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23002
23005 23006 23007
>>22997
You mean the bazaar? The town square that has been staring the party in the face for the whole ime? A veritable mall of,....
ahem
Yes, you can go to the bazaar.
>>23001
Awww,....
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23003
23021
Tracy get's to work on a Cloak of Charisma, and a Ring of Evasion.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23004
>>23001
rips trips and quads.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23005
23072
>>23002
are those bastard swords done?
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23006
>>23002
>bazaar
Did somebody say bazaar? I love bazaars. Even though they're always run by Arabs, still good, honest people to trade with.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23007
23008
>>23002
Oh go....
Never mind, Torc begins browsing hoping to find some magical items.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23008
23012
>>23007
With your levels, you could probably craft anything you want, with tips from Lenos.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23009
23014
>>230023
"Saaay, you like to collect dead things don't you? You wouldn't happen to have Kefka's wing would you?"

Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23010
23011
>>22996
its gonna be okay.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23011
23013
>>23010
Just what the fuck has been the point of the last three years of my life? I think I'm stuck now
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23012
23015 23022
>>23008
Yeah, but why make my own shit when I can buy it and have GM come up wihh the ideas.
Plus, I can't think of something to make
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23013
>>23011
everything works out in the end.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23014
23017
>>23009
*looks almost giddy at the chance to show off her collection*
*whispers, ushering Thez off to the side* "Yep, I even dried them out in the dark to preserve their color. Would you like to see them?"
I'm glad I mentioned her pitting it in the bag, before the dungeon was kill.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23015
23016 23017
>>23012
This

Trumpaladin goes to the Weapons shop and or armor shop
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23016
>>23015
I thought that was cleaned out?
Could it have restocked since then?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23017
23018 23019 23020
>>23014
"You,... dried them?"
>>23015
>Belligerent duck
"Welcome sir, is this your first time here?"
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23018
23026
>>23017
Is there a place for artifacts and magical items?
I also need some exotic foods
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23019
>>23017
"Only enough to keep them from rotting; the rigidity is pretty much the same. You have to dran the blood out of these things if you don't want them to get all stiff and eaten by worms."
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23020
>>23017
"I don't think so. What've you got that accentuates killin'. Or helps in protectin'. Preferably I'd like to see any new acquisitions since the re-opening of trade"
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23021
23023 23026
>>23003
How long should these take?
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23022
23024
>>23012
... Will you help me craft?
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23023
23026
>>23021
Those are wondrous items with extremely high costs and extremely high buffs. You don't just ask "can you have it done by Tuesday"
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23024
23025
>>23022
Torc could help, but currently he is shopping what do you need
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23025
23028 23030
>>23024
Any spells or enchantments that Tracy might need in her crafting.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Mask_of_the_Skull
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23026
23027 23028 23029 23238
>>23018
"But of course habibi! EVERY booth holds ancient and wonderous artifacts!" A bald-headed fellow greets.
>>23021
A few days
>>23023
Not a few days?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23027
>>23026
where is infernuis at?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23028
23030 23031
>>23025
Holy shit. Uh, GM what would I need to do for this?"
>>23026
"Anything good in the magic department?"
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23029
>>23026
"Impress me. I've seen a lot of shit over the past few months, so that won't be easy. We have more money than God, so it'll be worth your while"
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23030
23032
>>23028
>>23025
Too much.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23031
23033 23034 23036 23042
>>23028
A spoopy skull
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23032
23042
>a few days
Those weren't that important to me. Tracy is going shopping next.
>>23030
I will find a way.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23033
23035
>>23031
I meant magic
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23034
23037
>>23031
We still have those troll skulls.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23035
23037
>>23033
>finger of death
>animate object
>fly
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23036
23074
>>23031
i go to the town square and talk to some npcs
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23037
23042
>>23035
Okay, Torc knows fly, animate object shouldn't be to hard. Finger of death.....
>>23034
Don't forget the hydra skulls
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23038
23040 23041 23044
image.jpeg
>a bald man approaches
Wait
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23039
23043 23045
So 3 gather informations, and one diplomancy?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23040
>>23038
B E G O N E
D E M O N
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23041
>>23038
rick harrison you are not welcome here!!
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23042
23043
>>23032
>>23031
Is there a spooky/dark side of town where Tracy can find all the ebil merchandise spooky wares?
>>23037
I was meaning to make a helmet out of one of those one day.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23043
>>23042
Understandable, have a nice day
>>23039
Yes
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23044
23045
Oh, Tracy can use >>23038 skull

Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23045
23046
>>23039
This too.
>>23044
I don't want that one...
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23046
23047 23050
>>23045
But it's scary enough
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23047
23049
>>23046
She could do something with it... just not wear it on her face...
3PN4i
?
No.23048
23054
[4d20 = 42]

Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23049
23051
>>23047
can you make it into a cod piece for me?
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23050
23052 23053
>>23046
Ohhhhh, so now you reach your limit for evil

No. Kill Starlight [REDACTED], then you can use her skull as a death mask
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23051
>>23049
She hasn't met him yet.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23052
23074
>>23050
can i keep her mane?
ahgy/
?
No.23053
23055 23057 23059
[20d1 = 20]
>>23050
Oooh, there we go.
Torc stabs the bitch
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23054
>>23048
Please tell me I'm the first roll
ahgy/
?
No.23055
23056 23057 23058 23059
[1d20 = 6]
>>23053
Fucking hell, not again
Shoot me
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23056
23060
>>23055
kekekekekeke.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23057
>>23053
>>23055
I'm never rolling again
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23058
23060
>>23055
Wait. That was unintentional? Tippitty top fucking kekles!
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23059
23060
point and laugh awoo.png
>>23053
>>23055
>that was a legit accident
>not even ironic
>mfw
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23060
23061 23064
>>23059
>>23058
>>23056
Torc getting raped was less embaressing than this shit
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23061
23063
image.png
>>23060
And like getting raped, it happen a second time
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23062
23067
>GM died from my stupidity
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23063
23066
>>23061
It has been said, so it shall be
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23064
1482041498189.jpg
>>23060

Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23065
23072
If I get more ranks in Gather Information, can I find better wares around town?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23066
>>23063
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23067
23068
>>23062
Nah, he's working with a calculator. Two of us got shit rolls so...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23068
23069 23073
>>23067
atleast you guys get to do stuff the universe is ignoring me again.
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23069
23071 23073
>>23068
Could be worse. Could make you go all the way across the fucking country before telling you to fuck off
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23070
roll-safe-meme-kayode-ewumi_bbc-three.jpg
Can't lose your dignity if you didn't have any to begin with.
-Torcuil
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23071
23075
>>23069
>>23069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23072
23074 23077
>>23065
Yes
>>23005
The one is fitted, yes.
Oh, I forget to reply to one post out of over a dozen shitposts
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23073
23079
12ec3556c7f8682d30da19a1727ee04c--fantasy-forest-dungeons-and-dragons.jpg
>>23069
>>23068
Pussies. It could always be worse.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23074
>>23036
>>23052
>>23072

Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23075
23076 23078
>>23071
Pretty much
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23076
23078
>>23075
same.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23077
>>23072
I've been looking for an excuse to max-out that skill.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23078
23080
>>23075
>>23076
Me too, thanks
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23079
23082
>>23073
yea im glad gm isnt a douche.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23080
>>23078
May as well say I do too, while we're being fags.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23081
23086 23093
Well, Torcuil finds a vendor with a robe of pockets n pockets.
Its a robe with limitless pockets. Everywhere. There are even pockets inside of the pockets, but the pockets are all pocket-size
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23082
23086 23092
9aa08cf4d3951e8cd8b28046487123da.jpg
>>23079
The rest of us can be at times though..
Yeah. This game has been pretty consistently fun. I love it.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23083
23085 23099
Tracy discovers a wand of sneezes, guaranteed to upset your oppponent at the worst time.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23085
>>23083
Well shit, I'll take one of those
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23086
23087 23088 23092
>>23082
This
>>23081
"Yeah, no thanks."
Torcuil looks for some tropical fruit

Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23087
>>23086
no go to him.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23088
23089 23091
>>23086
Fucking take it, you bitch.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23089
23090
1498120379236.jpg
>>23088

Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23090
>>23089
I got angry...
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23091
23094 23095 23096
>>23088
What the hell do you store in pocket sized pockets?
We aren't talking pockets that can store and infinite amount of items.
We are talking pockets all over the robe.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23092
23097 23098
>>23082
That meme made me sad. That poor GM
>>23086
>fruit
Plenty of that though. Take your fill
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23093
>>23081
Top Fucking Kek
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23094
23103
>>23091
Sounds pretty awesome, imo...
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23095
23098
>>23091
Its your choice
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23096
>>23091
Pls take the robe. I'll take it from you if you don't want it.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23097
23102
>>23092
GM!!!! Korak said something about a "tropical island where I found her. Beautiful place." Is there a market for Tourism? Can I do some investigations?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23098
23102
>>23095
You know what, fuck it.
Torc buys the stupid ass robe. Maybe he could find a porpose for it some day.
>>23092
Torc buys all the bananas

Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23099
23100 23102
>>23083
Can it at least give my enemies light colds?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23100
23101
>>23099
If you don't want it...
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23101
>>23100
Wait first.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23102
23105 23106 23107 23108
>>23097
Korak said what?
>>23098
And there were bananas
>>23099
Try it
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23103
>>23094
this. if torc dont go we gotta make him tell us about it.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23105
23107
>>23102
"me love bananas"
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23106
>>23102
Points rod at.... I'm not that much of a jerk..
At space full of nothing.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23107
23111
>>23105
"Not for you"
>>23102
Torc teleports himself and the bananas to the stables
I'm suprised no one picked up on my plan
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23108
23109 23116 23127
>>23102
During the festivities after Korak arrived when he was talking to Trump and Tracy, he started talking about Slovenia. He said "I found her on this tropical Island. Beautiful place. Even more beautiful mare" something like that. It just screams out to me as a potential resort destination in a world with wealthy people no existing international trade.

I think I know an NPC who might know something about that place...

Actually, I think I know quiet a few
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23109
23110
>>23108
Slovenia said she came from Equestria. She wasn't native to that island.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23110
>>23109
You point? Island still exists, and she's seen it
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23111
23112 23113
>>23107
You want to go to the moon?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23112
23114
>>23111
Nobody asked for your opinion on the matter
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23113
23114 23118
>>23111
i do our engineer needs to Research rocketry
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23114
23115 23117 23118
1568787__explicit_semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-arareroll_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_anatomically correct_anus_clothes_dock_earth pony_female_jacket.jpeg
>>23112
>>23113
If you do go to the moon, and there are moon nazis there, please bring back genetically engineered horse waifus. Please
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23115
>>23114
This.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23116
>>23108
good idea we would need to clear it out. we dont want any deaths.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23117
23121 23123
>>23114
aryanne is gonna be my second waifu.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23118
23120
>>23113
>>23114
>sigh
Y me
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23119
23127
Does Thez still want the wings? They're perfectly preserved.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23120
>>23118
you have the most int.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23121
23122
ce6.jpg
>>23117
How many body parts do we need to cut off of you to get you to learn your lesson?!
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23122
23124
>>23121
trump gets two waifus. and something happend that hurt me alot.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23123
23125 23126
>>23117
Aww hell no! She's mine!
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23124
23125 23126
>>23122
Slovenia isn't a waifu. She's a carpenter
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23125
23128
>>23124
bullshit.
>>23123
s'hell just call you a kike.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23126
23129 23134
1494886398170.jpg
>>23124
This.
>>23123
>pic related
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23127
23130 23131 23144
>>23108
No worries, I just didn't recall that detail
>>23119
"Yes PLEASE!"

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23128
23130
>>23125
Maybe if there's an army of aryannes we can each get one. I mean, there's an army of Taylor Swifts in one dimension...

You have plane shift
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23129
23133 23139
Tracys vagina.jpg
>>23126

Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23130
23132 23138 23145
>>23127
>assuming the teleportation works
Torc walks into the stable.
"Hey Troll, I got a gift for you."
The bananas are still outside so Troll cant see them
>>23128
There is also a dimension with an army of Tracy's.
Sure you want that kind of power in her hands?

Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23131
23135
purple wings.jpg
>>23127
*Poof*
Idk what they actually look like.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23132
>>23130
HELL NO WE AIN'T LETTING THAT POWER NEAR HER

Thank God it's Inferius's power...
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23133
23136
infernius's butthole.jpg
>>23129
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23134
23135
1121386__safe_artist-colon-vectorfag_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_earth pony_female_heart_pony_prone_sad_simple background_solo_swastika_trace_transpare.png
>>23126
That's the saddest "This" (you) I've ever gotten
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23135
23140 23145
>>23131
"THANK Yoouuuuu......"
She yells as she runs off with the wings.
>>23134
Reeee
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23136
23137
1507541264505.jpg
>>23133

Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23137
>>23136
>didn't notice file name until this
Kek
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23138
23139
kage bushin no jutsu.png
>>23130
>There is also a dimension with an army of Tracy's
Sounds Unoriginal.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23139
>>23129
Can confirm that's not what it looks like

>>23138
sigh... That's what I thought when I read that too
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23140
23141
>>23135
"Just your friendly neighborhood body-snatcher doing her job."
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23141
23142
>>23140
"Does the friendly neighborhood body snatcher have Kefka's head? I don't need it yet, but I'll need it soon"
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23142
23147 23148
>>23141
It's safe and sound.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23144
23146
1071206__safe_artist-colon-accu_edit_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_-colon-3_aryanbetes_cat_catface_cute_earth pony_female_looking at you_looking up_pet_p.png
>>23127
Do I get an item GM?
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23145
23147
>>23135
Waiting for responce on
>>23130

Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23146
8685848c4decb2ce344b9f26ce2fe39a19703b097b1c6fd1302598f6d4135558.png
>>23144

Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23147
23148 23149 23150
>>23142
Except the face, that got eated.
Didn't you roll a 6?
>>23145
You've gone toa greatlevel of effort, good mage."
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23148
23151 23152
>>23147
WHO THE FUCK ATE THE FACE?

>>23142
Do you have any essential articles of clothing? Anything that anyone who had ever seen him would look at and say "yeah, that came off of him. And you had you have killed him to get it because he loved that thing"
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23149
>>23147
>roll a 6
For what?
>the face, that got eated
Wh-When did she..?! Oh well..
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23150
23164
>>23147
"Well, you've gone through plenty of effort dealing with my stupidity. Consider this a thank you."
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23151
23155
>>23148
Everything is in the bag.
Except for the face..
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23152
23153 23154
>>23148
Thez ate the face., you were there for that, there was a 'moment' wrt Thez eating faces.
"It was delicious, at the moment
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23153
>>23152
Ah, I remember now.
>it was delicious
What kind of clown make-up was he wearing? I'd take it he could afford the fancy stuff.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23154
23156 23175
>>23152
"Did you think, for a moment, that maybe faces are useful for the process of identifying human beings? Like if we said "we killed Kefka" and someone said "bullshit," maybe having his face around to prove that we have his severed head might be off use?"
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23155
23157
>>23151
I need an article. Preferably the stupidest looking part of his headdress
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23156
23158
>>23154
All enemies faces belong to Thez. She never even once demanded anything else.
We'll just have to figure it out without the face.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23157
23158
>>23155
Tracy has all of his clothes.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23158
23159
>>23157
>>23156
"Can I have an article of his clothes?"
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23159
23160
>>23158
You are not in the same place
I'll give you his feathery-thing later on.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23160
23161 23175
>>23159
We're both in town looking for shit aren't we?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23161
23162 23167
>>23160
Yeah, but Tracy's in the dark, spooky, ebil side of town.
Do you have anything else to say to her?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23162
23163 23167
>>23161
Can I have the wand?
I feel like this question is supposed to shame me into a particular response...
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23163
23165 23167
>>23162
It is, but I'm too tired to pry for it tonight...
If you're a good boy
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23164
23168
>>23150
After this statement, Torc feels a blunt pain in his stomach. Not unlike getting hit with a baseball bat. He falls over in pain.
"Help me" He wheezes out.
No he is not dying. I'm going with a sudden coma caused by a chaos magic flux
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23165
23167
>>23163
Damn it, now I want to know what it is you want me to say!
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23166
Tracy returns to the tower to work diligently on that ring and cloak.
Tracy's faggot goes to bed.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23167
23170
>>23161
>>23163
>>23162
>>23165
Let me think...

I don't think there's anything she wants me to apologize for

I don't think she want's me to small talk like "how was your day" or "how are you feeling"

I don't think she expects a proposal or be made mount at this weird time and place

She doesn't care if I say I love her

She doesn't want to be asked for sex

She doesn't want to go on a date

I don't think there's any information she thinks I have that she wants

I don't think she wants me to help her in her crafting, since I don't think she thinks I can help

I would ask her to accompany me to Spinitar of the Court City as a spy, but she'd say "no," and that can wait anyways

I would ask her for a cloak or a ring, but she'd say "hahaha no"

Like I'm legitimately at a loss for what she wants me to ask.
Anonymous
ahgy/
?
No.23168
23169 23173 23175
>>23164
>GM is kill
Okay then, continuing
Torc looks like he is having a seziure, but stops after a minute. He is still alive and breathing, but he does not respond to any stimultion.

Good night guys, and Happy Thanksgiving for my fellow Americans.
I'll be back Sunday night to fuck up everyone's plans and flowcharts
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23169
23173
1218059__safe_artist-colon-snapshot1994_american flag_colonial_mountain_patriotism_ponytail_sunset_tricorn_tricorn hat_united states.jpeg
>>23168
Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless America
We'll be waiting
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23170
23172
>>23167
I should be asleep, but holy shit it's the exact opposite of literally everything you just said.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23171
23174
Goodnight.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23172
23174
>>23170
I am insanely confused right now
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23173
>>23169
>>23168
god bless america remove zog when?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23174
23177
>>23172
>>23171
she wants that trump dick.

Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23175
>>23154
"You can still identify his face, I only ate SOME of it. Sheesh!"
>>23160
I'll have better bazaar responses later on, those were just initial finds.
>>23168
Stay safe
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23176
Also Thez starts doodling on Torcuil's face.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23177
>>23174
this
She wants all of the things you just said she didn't want (to a mathematic level). Her faggot just doesn't do a very good job expressing it.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23179
23180 23185
Can enchantments be added to existing magic weapons?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23180
23181 23185
>>23179
Or existing items in general?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23181
23182 23184
>>23180
In nightmare form, does Tracy have Nightmare stats or Cauchemar stats?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23182
23183
>>23181
Nope.. her transformation is greatly nerfed (would be epic otherwise though).
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23183
>>23182
She does get a slight stat boost though.
Cauchemar's are like fucking tanks.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23184
23186 23187
>>23181
I misinterpreted the question.
GM said she doesn't get Cauchemar stats. I assume her transformed state is closer to a regular Nightmare's stats.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23185
>>23179
No
>>23180
Only to non-magical masterwork weapons or items


Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23186
23193
>>23184
Its mostly because transformed or not, she's still a poner base.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23187
23188
>>23184
Well, she'd get +8 Hit Die, +10 AC, and +4 strength in that form as a Paladin's mount, which would be like a 50% in health if using player stats, and about a 40% increase in armor.

Depending upon her current base attack level and Hit Die, she'd probably also see a reasonably substantial increase in her base attack bonus
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23188
23189
>>23187
Uhm,... no not quite.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23189
1071202__safe_artist-colon-accu_edit_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_angry_cute_earth pony_female_frown_glare_grumpy_looking at you_looking up_pet_pony_sho.png
>>23188

Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23190
23191
The listing for a paladin's mount refer to the creature being substantially better than a 'normal' hoers or mount, alluding to how a paladin's mount is exceptional even for its species.
Tracy is already plenty exceptional
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23191
23192
>>23190
That's not what the text says. The text says

>Paladin’s Mount Basics: Use the base statistics for a creature of the mount’s kind, but make changes to take into account the attributes and characteristics summarized on the table and described below.
>Bonus HD: Extra eight-sided (d8) Hit Dice, each of which gains a Constitution modifier, as normal. Extra Hit Dice improve the mount’s base attack and base save bonuses. A special mount’s base attack bonus is equal to that of a cleric of a level equal to the mount’s HD. A mount has good Fortitude and Reflex saves (treat it as a character whose level equals the animal’s HD). The mount gains additional skill points or feats for bonus HD as normal for advancing a monster’s Hit Dice.
>Natural Armor Adj.: The number on the table is an improvement to the mount’s existing natural armor bonus.
>Str Adj.: Add this figure to the mount’s Strength score.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23192
23196
>>23191
Yes, but you're talking about a 16HD character, who already has a plethora of skills, attributes, and both standard and non-standard buffs. Its a little late to expect me to go 100% by the book.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23193
23194
>>23186
Can she at least get the full stats of her hybrid form (warhorse)?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23194
23195
>>23193
S16, D16, C13, W9, I13, Ch11
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23195
23198
>>23194
What creature is that?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23196
23202
Reees Internally.jpg
>>23192
Just make the difference between being a mount and not being a mount pretty clearly large so I have some bargaining power
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23197
23198
266167__safe_artist-colon-lesang_oc_oc only_oc-colon-trample_oc-colon-tumblehoof_oc-colon-valiant sword_armor_axe_berserker_crossbow_dagger_earth pony_.jpg
Also, for the record, could we at some point establish the traits of ponies as a formal race? Tracy isn't exactly an iconic example of a normal pony (being borderline semi-anthro), but there may be more characters who want to play as ponies.
In stature, they seem similar to halflings; although they also have several item-usage limitations, and a non-humanoid build. I've been looking at traits of halflings, horses, and even centaurs trying to figure out a decent conjecture of their racial traits, but I'm not really experienced in designing races.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23198
23199
>>23195
Tracy's transformed stats. They're based on her existing scores vs. Light Warhorse
>>23197
Hmmm. This is a good point.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23199
23200
>>23198
>Light Warhorse
Can I just go with the regular Warhorse stats, and reverse the Int and Wis? She's not going to be doing any Assassinations in that form.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23200
23201
>>23199
I'm not seeing a 'regular' warhorse listed, I have "Light" and "Heavy". I also have "Warpony".
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23201
>>23200
I'd prefer Heavy, but the point being was that both warhorse varieties have 13 Wis.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23202
23203 23204
>>23196
Just let me play a regular Cauchemar,
while she's mounted, and shirk class skills during that period.

Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23203
23208
>>23202
It's not me you're going to have to ask if you want cauchemar stats
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23204
23205 23207
>>23202
Now here's the big question. Note, I haven't said no, but first answer this:
Why should I?
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23205
23206
>>23204
I just want to have something to trade him that he actually wants
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23206
23208 23209
>>23205
Trade? What are you talking about?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23207
23210
813279__artist needed_safe_artist-colon-mcsadat_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_colored_smiling_when she smiles.jpg
>>23204
...Because it would make us both very happy, and we'd greatly appreciate it?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23208
23209
>>23203
The point of the transformation was meant to buff her as a mount.
>>23206
Also this.
What "trade"?
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23209
>>23206
>>23208
Nevermind I guess
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23210
23211 23212 23214
>>23207
This was your most compelling argument, however I'm unconvinced. Tracy is already a walking haxxor ball of murder who catches fire from time to time so I'm really not seeing the immediate necessity desu, but I'll look into it as something that can be progressed toward.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23211
>>23210
Okay.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23212
23213
1503633773018.gif
>>23210
AllI want is to end this damned constant cold war between myself and Tracy's faggot. This has thus far proved impossible, because I don't have anything to give him that he wants, so there's no real benefit to coopoeration over competition. All he wants is to add on buffs, spells, ranks, and other things onto his character like M.A. Larson adding wings onto Twilight. But almost nothing else interests him.

Paladin's Mount is the biggest set of wings he could put on that character. While remaining entirely within D&D canon. It gives buffs worth more than several classes. Even if it were nerfed and half of the powers were taken away, it would still be worth more than several magical items. But all of this would go to him if I gave it to him. That is to say if I want to. And if we follow the actual requirements of the class, it would allow me to exercise some degree of control through "Call Mount" and "Empathic Link." Even with those nerfed to a degree it's useful. And all of the benefits can be taken away, at least I think, by "releasing the mount from service." I would finally have the necessary carrot for cooperation.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23213
23214
>>23212
Okay
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23214
23215
>>23210
>>23213
Just nerf the base form (for example, a nightmare has vastly less than 16 hit die. like 6 or 9) but keep the Mount buffs, or at least some of them, so that way it even out
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23215
23216 23217
Press X to mount.png
>>23214
NPC Cauchemar has 15 hit die. Just let her be in full NPC Cauchemar form, but only while being ridden, then treat that as the Mount's dice increase instead.
It would make for an insane Cavalry charge, during boss fights with a whole army of NPCs to push through.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23216
23217 23218
>>23215
>Cauchemar only when mounted
And that is a perfect story-inclusive, customized explnation as to why and how. Alright, now I'm convinced.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23217
23219 23221
>>23215
>>23216
Well... If we say that she's a nightmare but with mount buffs, then she'd be superior in several regards to a cauchemar, most clearly in AC and having the benefit of improved evasion like that ring you wanted. But she'd be much weaker in strength and a few other regards.

I think it would be more balanced because it would allow her to maintain the buffs while not being ridden - like when we have many enemies and it makes it easier to split up after different targets - but neither would she be extremely strong when both are together attacking an extremely strong antagonist, like a player character (cough, leader of the drow, cough) or a dragon, or a tarrasque

>>23216
Just give me Call Mount with reasonable limits
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23218
lets get messy2.png
>>23216
~Yay!
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23219
23220 23224
Spoilered
>>23217
Every other buff but Call Mount seems more reasonable, imo: that one works because the Mount resides in the Celestial plane. She'd have to literally teleport for you to summon her any time. I have absolutely no problem with that though.
*teleports behind you*
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23220
>>23219
Gah!
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23221
23224 23225
>>23217
It's good that way. In that form, she can't really use most of her rogue skills, use a bow, dual wield, or perform effective sneak attacks anyway; due to her build. It's really best for intense fights with large targets or multiple enemies, or just quickly bulldozing her way out of trouble to flee when stealth fails.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23223
23224
Praise Epona
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23224
23226 23228
>>23223
I actually had a different use of the trips in mind

>>23221
Which is good this way? Cauchmare when riddent or Paladin's Mount Nightmare any time in Nightmare form?

I think Tracy should have Command Powers even in pony form, since, well, she'd still be an equine.

>>23219
You wanted her to be an extra planar entity...
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23225
23229
>>23221
On one condition. You both have to post "Fusion Dance" for it to work.

kidding
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23226
23227 23241
>>23224
The way I interpret it, is by becoming a paladin's mount, she gains the command and summon-able powers, and she only transforms (Full Cauchemar, with the flaming and smoke n shit) when ridden
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23227
>>23226
That works. So long as Tracy's faggot is fine fighting like a rogue when being ridden is unnecessary
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23228
23230 23231
>>23224
My point was for her only to be able to fully transform in while being ridden.
Her incomplete transformation, as to my knowledge, has a limited number of rounds per day, has nerfed stats, and causes intense fatigue and starvation afterwards.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23229
>>23225
I'll think of something funnier.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23230
>>23228
Basically, just 1/day Rage with a fancy makeover.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23231
23241
>>23228
Pretty much this
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23232
"Can I use coma-Torcuil as a weapon? Kind of like how Jackie Chan fights with a ladder?"

Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23233
"I mean I can always throw him in the entertron if I break him,...."
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23234
23235 23236
Thez picks up Torcuil and slings him over her shoulder. <whoooof>
By the way, the bazaar is still going on.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23235
23237
Haunted-Attractions-hero.jpg
grand-bazaar-istanbul-by-zekeriya-s-sen.jpg
La-Boqueria-Market-Ronel-Reyes.jpg
>>23234
Tracy continues walking deeper and deeper into the depths of the bazaar, looking for the spookiest and edgiest merchandise to match her tastes.
What's it look like?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23236
23237
>>23234
Trumpaladin is meeting a bald guy
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23237
23238 23239
>>23235
Its rows and rows of booths and tabled areas. Its like a flea market except fantasy RP setting.
>>23236
Not sure what you mean by that
id1Ol
?
No.23238
23240 23241
>>23237
This >>23026 was the last post when he went into the weapons and armor shop
\r
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23239
23240
>>23237
The puts on her hood to avoid attracting unwanted attention, and checks out some of the stands and shopkeeps.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23240
23242 23243
>>23239
Tracy finds a scroll of monster summoning III.
>>23238
Wait, you're not at the bazaar?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23241
23244
>>23238
I guess I have a lot of driving to to do. In the mean time, leave the weapons shop scene open, and I think I need to encounter Tracy to make >>23226 >>23228 >>23231 happen
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23242
>>23240
>>23240
I had him go to the weapons shop. It seemed like the best idea at the time
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23243
23244
>>23240
That's a nice find.
How long does the summon last for?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23244
23245 23246
>>23241
Stay safe
Nothing of the stock at the weapons shop seems to have changed since the (((rats))) were routed. They appear to be in need of suppliers.
>>23243
caster level 3
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23245
23246 23248
>>23244
Well fuck that then. This city is an obvious entrepôt location, so go to the place that most likely would benefit from that fact. I guess the bizarre then?

Note to arrange for weapons imports
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23246
23247 23250
>>23244
>caster level 3
So, 3 rounds?
>>23245
bazaar*
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23247
>>23246
*disorganized ay-rab open air mall
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23248
23249
>>23245
Thats a good idea. Trump senses he might find something useful browsing the tables.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23249
23254
>>23248
BROWSE THE TABLES

ALL THE TABLES
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23250
23251 23253
>>23246
4. It would be 3, but you got that right (that was a test)
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23251
>>23250
Yay!
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23252
23256
Does she have any time to keep looking around?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23253
>>23250
Continues browsing like it's the Indoor Emporium settup at the Rodeo
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23254
23257 23258
>>23249
After searching high and low through the tables and displays, Trump comes up with nothing. Everything here is not to his satisfaction, is lacking in some way, or is generally not a good idea.
"Wait! Habibi! I found something you might like!!" the bald fellow (think Maz Jobrani) calls to Trump as he shows his disgust openly.
"Is FULL plate, not like plate you have! You have FIELD plate, this FULL plate. It have level 17 spell resistence too!"
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23255
>>23178
>upboated
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23256
23261
>>23252
Not really, the vendors are closing up for the day

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23257
23259
>>23254
TAKE IT

I though I had that already
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23258
23259
>>23254
Can the Bazaar be treated like a pantry? That is to say, you don't find anything you want, lower standards and repeat?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23259
23260
>>23257
No, I distinctly and deliberately informed Trump - very early on - that he was wearing ceremonial armor, which though shinier and prettier, does not protect as well (field plate is essentially parade armor)
>>23258
Not this afternoon, but in future.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23260
23263
>>23259
I... Don't remember that
Why wasn't I corrected when I said he was wearing full plate
Takes the full plate! Offers Jew gold or whatever is necessary to make it so
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23261
23264
>>23256
I've have her head back to the tower and keep crafting until the next session then.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23262
maxresdefault (3).jpg
>Tracy and Trumpaladin, although both thoroughly exploring the same location for a period of perhaps an hour, never meet each other
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23263
23264 23265 23266
>>23260
that jew gold isnt ours,kike.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23264
23267
>>23261
For the record, she's working on the cloak and the ring mentioned earlier.
>>23263
Also this.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23265
23271
>>23263
We have no other funds. Don't be rude
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23266
23268
>>23263
Oh, cuz you're gonna give it back to jews,....

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23267
23269
>>23264
You were hoarding the damned gems, the only other money we had. Shut up
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23268
23271 23272 23273
>>23266
its for the citizens and betterment of port barry.
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23269
23270
>>23267
>the only other money we had
There's still a pile of treasure in tower, isn't there?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23270
23274
>>23269
Yes. The Jew gold
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23271
>>23265
>>23268

Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23272
23275
>>23268
This, desu.
It should go to developing the Port and raising the standard of living of its residents.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23273
>>23268
The gems are off limit for some reason, Ben is out of money now, so what it left? It's a procurement for the public defense anyways. That benefits them
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23274
23276 23279
>>23270
What about the treasure that was uncovered the day the Ant Queen was defeated? The treasury was full.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23275
23278
>>23272
Then hand over the gems so we can spend it kike
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23276
>>23274
Spent over the months
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23277
23278
Thez looks at Tracy expectantly.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23278
>>23275
>>23277
gibe gems
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23279
23280
>>23274
THAT hoard went to Make Port Barry Great Again, ver 1 and 2
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23280
23282
>>23279
This. The city burnt down, and wasn't cheap to rebuild. Besides other investments
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23281
23284 23305
I said earlier that Tracy left it in the dungeon for Thez to pick-up, after I heard her say "Don't you DARE spend them!"... Did Thez pick it up before the dungeon was kill?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23282
23283
>>23280
you know trump i think i got a pretty good idea to help protect city.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23283
23286
>>23282
What is that?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23284
23285 23305
>>23281
Kek, no she didn't. "My pretties," @[email protected]
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23285
23290 23305
>>23284
Oh crackers... ;_;
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23286
23287 23288
Dome_2.jpg
>>23283
we would need mages and since torc is down for the time being it would probbbaly cost us a bit, i was thinking a giant force field that keeps out monsters and kikes.
>pic related except us and the towns folk can move through it.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23287
23293
>>23286
Hmmm...

Any Idea how it could be accomplished? For maximum effectiveness it would need to keep out even the sneaky little things like drow
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23288
23289 23293
>>23286
>except us and the towns folk
Too complicated. Everyone would need some kind of item to let them pass through the fence. Also, Port Barry is a port: new people and ships come and go every day.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23289
23290 23291
>>23288
>Magic item
Like a passport or ID? It's not an unoriginal concept

>new people come and go
Let humans elves and dwarves pass freely, or make the force field not extend to the harbor area
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23290
23292 23294 23295 23305
>>23285
Thez taps her mask and suddenly appears to being one of those oversized prom dresses, except with funeral colors
>>23289
Port Barry national IDs?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23291
23294
>>23289
>Let humans elves and dwarves pass freely
Drow are elves. Korak is a dwarf. That's not necessarily going to help anyone.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23292
23295
>>23290
Sorry, Thez...
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23293
23294 23297
>>23288
we assign them an insignificant item.
>>23287
i have no idea im looking through spell lists and other stuff right now.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23294
23296
>>23290
This

>>23291
Drows are excluded and Korak would have been harmless

>>23293
Passports!
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23295
23298 23299
>>23292
>>23290
Did Tracy lose the gems?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23296
>>23294
i like the passport idea.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23297
23300
>>23293
>an insignificant
A lot of port barry's residents are sailor's or fishermen though. Parties interested in entering the port could do so by stealing said items from the sailors while they're traveling.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23298
23300 23305
>>23295
None that were readily known
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23299
23300
>>23295
I said I left them for Thez to pick up,
but then...

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23300
23301 23302
>>23298
That does not answer my question

>>23297
Photo ID

>>23299
Yes, but wouldn't a Tarasque just leave items like gems alone?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23301
23303
>>23300
>Photo ID
this.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23302
23304 23305
>>23300
>Photo ID
That would require border agents to check every individual as they go in and out though...
>leave items like gems alone
It matters how fucked-up the dungeon is...
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23303
23306 23307 23311
>>23301
Yeah, but an enemy with just 10 ranks in Disguise could fool the system.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23304
>>23302
>assign some gestapo to it.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23305
>>23298
>>23290
>>23284
>>23285
>>23281
Well, that entire conversation and everything was retconned when the timeline was reset. That scene had depicted the entire group together. But instead, the timeline reset with Trumpaladin being away at that point. So Tracy never hears "don't you dare spend them," doesn't place the gems in the dungeon, and the gems remain either in the treasure holding area or the bag

>>23302
Have you never gone through an airport in a foreign country? Have you never gone through an airport in this country after 2005? This is normal
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23306
23308 23311
>>23303
Let alone an Assassin class enemy. Or an Epic Infiltrator.
>This is normal
I guess so\\, but idk how medieval fishermen would like having to go through customs every time they commute from work/home.
This doesn't even touch on the possibility of Teleportation.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23307
23309 23310
>>23303
one of the steps to get in is to strip down to their loin clothes.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23308
23318
>>23306
>teleportation
Hence the magic field

>assassins
If that's the only people who can get in then I'd say we're pretty secure
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23309
>>23307
....

NO
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23310
23312
>>23307
Yeah, but then every sailor/fisherman in the Port would have to do that every day.
There's also the Disguise Self and Control Shape spells.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23311
23313
>>23303
>>23306
I think we can just assume that all of the people in this universe who could have leveled up to be strong rogues or assassins decided to spend all of their ranks on Blackguard instead, and so missed the opportunity
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23312
23313
>>23310
punch em in the gut so they lose concentration.

Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23313
23314 23315 23317
>>23312
>punch every fisherman in the gut to get into his own city
>>23311
You've never met the Drow before.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23314
>>23313
You better not have fucked us all over with the gems
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23315
23316
>>23313
im sure they would understand if we explained some things.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23316
23317
>>23315
He's just trying to distract you from the fact he may have lost all of Thez's money
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23317
23319 23321
>>23316
>>23313
someone needs a beating?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23318
>>23308
>Hence the magic field
Do you mean, like a Dimensional Anchor spell on the whole city?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23319
23320 23321
Spoilered
>>23317
I thought it'd be safe until Thez came to take it back. I was wrong.
I had anticipated something terrible to happen to the tower.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23320
23322
Spoilered
>>23319

Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23321
23322
>>23317
>>23319
Maybe

I'm saying that the conversation itself was retconned, so the gems were never moved. I'm also saying that if they were in the dungeon, they are inorganic and tasteless so the Tarasque would not have eaten them. They are also tiny and insanely hard, so they are unlikely to have been destroyed when it went through.

But if the gems are gone, we may have to sell Tracy and all of her stuff so we have money

>>23319
Why the actual fuck did you not just say that instead of "because I can and want to?"
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23322
23323 23324
>>23320
Wut?
>>23321
Because I was angry at you for trying tell me what to do.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23323
Spoilered
>>23322
wrong gif
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23324
23325 23326
>>23322
Those were all of our gems. Not yours to secret away and get eaten
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23325
>>23324
this.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23326
23327
>>23324
They were Thez's gems. I wasn't going to spend them anyway.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23327
23328
>>23326
They were Thez's gift to the party, and if you thought they were Thez's you should have given them to Thez. Not placed them in your hiding hole without telling Thez
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23328
23329
>>23327
I did say so. I moved them back into the dungeon shortly after I dumped them in the treasury, because I heard Thez say not to spend them.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23329
23330
>>23328
THAT'S WHAT I JUST SAID. You moved them to your hiding hole and out of the treasury. And you never told Thez
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23330
23331
>>23329
I could've sworn I had Tracy tell her,
shortly after she returned.


Did Thez ever take her Staff back btw? If not, it's still in the quiver.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23331
23332
>>23330
I just hope you've learned something from all of this
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23332
Spoilered
>>23331
same.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23334
23335
Praise Epona
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23335
23337
>>23334
FUTBOL
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23336
23337 23360
GM, is every room in the Dungeon kill, or does it just have a big tunnel driven through it?
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23337
23338
>>23336
I really do hope you've learned something

Reminder to GM that it's really hard to break diamonds, especially unintentionally

>>23335
HARAM
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23338
23339
>>23337
THE TERASQUE could have eaten them.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23339
23340
>>23338
They are gems, not meat. Entirely tasteless. Why would it eat them?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23340
23341
>>23339
it has the swallow whole ability so it could have been by accident.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23341
23342
>>23340
There were no animals to swallow whole

Also, I think the tarasque would have started in the dungeon, so it would have been tiny
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23342
23343 23344
>>23341
there were rotting corpses in her dungeon right?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23343
23346
>>23342
>rotting
No, just dried hides and a few animal bones.
Anonymous
id1Ol
?
No.23344
>>23342
Hopefully not close to the Gems. I still think that conversation got reteconned
Mrs. Sentry
+kx+R
?
No.23345
23356
I wish we had the chance to fight those Trolls... I was going to paralyze one and tie it to a tree with barbed wire so Tracy could keep cutting off its head and limbs, to farm troll bones.
id1Ol
?
No.23346
23347
>>23343
Look, I know you don't like me because of some autistic game involving post numbers or whatever your reason is, but you need to stop acting on spite in the game. It always ends up hurting Inferius, which pisses him off, and then Torcuil sees the three of us arguing, which pisses him off, and then GM sees the four of us arguing and he is pissed off that he has to deal with our autistic drama. Stop keeping secrets in game to spite other characters for things their players do outside of game. If you have complaints about site moderation, or whatever your issue with me is, take it to the /qa/ board.
\r
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23347
23359
>>23346
the gm loves our autistic drama though.
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23348
23349 23350
image.png
>when I should be going home, but my room is still occupied by my brother and sister in law, and my parents will ask me if I've heard back from the last two interviews
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23349
Spoilered
>>23348

Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23350
23351
>>23348
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Butter_Paladin_(3.5e_Class)
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23351
23352
>>23350
Aura of butter sounds over powered
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23352
>>23351
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Dungeon_Master_(3.5e_Class)
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23353
23354
muscle wizard meme.jpg
I made a meme.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23354
23355
>>23353
good shit.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23355
23358
1511386413215.jpg
1511394710353.jpg
>>23354
Thank you.
It was edited from the parody of this, if you didn't already see.
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23356
23357 23361
>>23345
Ponimaru said a troll village probably exists. I think I'll lead an NPC party to go exterminate them
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23357
>>23356
ill be happy to accompany you with some gestapo personnel.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23358
23380
>>23355
i havent seen that.
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23359
>>23347
We do need to get experience with our armies in combat
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23360
23362 23363
>>23336
The soil has been so rearranged that everthing that is still 'there' is impossible to locate.

Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23361
23364
BART-THE-TROLL.jpg
>>23356
Idk. I will slaughter trolls, brutally and irrationally cruelly, if they attack, but otherwise I just find them fun to keep around (i find them funny, and cute in a way). I wouldn't just go there just to genocide them, because then there'd be no more trolls, and I'd feel sad.
Trolls are some of my favorite field monsters, in more ways than one.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23362
23368
>>23360
Could it ever be rebuilt into a new hideout? It's basically just gone back to being a cave, right?
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23363
>>23360
The placing of the gems was retconned. The gem thing was in response to something Thez said which was in response to something Trumpakadin said. But then when I said "Trumpaladin definitely spends the night with slovenia" the whole intervening set of character interactions got wiped away
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23364
23365 23367
>>23361
>doesn't believe in genocide
That's why Inferius and I will be doing it
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23365
23366
>>23364
Just don't kill them all. Best to keep a sustainable troll population, for game.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23366
23370 23373
>>23365
why dont you take a male and female alive?
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23367
>>23364
this.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23368
23369
>>23362
Sure, and a hideout with cool stuff buried here and there.

Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23369
>>23368
It was mostly full of raw materials, scavenged metal, and the bones of the local wildlife.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23370
23371 23373
>>23366
Their life cycle is pretty long though..
Oh well..
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23371
23372 23373
>>23370
keep em in the cave with barbed wire.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23372
23374
>>23371
Too much work.
Better just to ignore the one cave they're already breeding in, and let them think their under the radar.
u/WDd
?
No.23373
>>23371
>>23370
>>23366
No. Stop. He already saved the Tarrasque from extinction, and I don't think we've benefited from it. Stop trying to make sure this universe is full of more evil enemies than it needs to be. A single troll village that threatens the town logging industry and hikers is destroyed? I promise you, there are more trolls and other always chaotic evil races further away from the people we are trying to protect, if the preservation of evil creatures is what most interests you
\r
u/WDd
?
No.23374
>>23372
We can't even collect wood without having trolls try to eat the loggers. No. Fuck that. We need wood
\r
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23376
>>23375
There's always shit to fight
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23377
You said the cloak and the ring would take a few days? Would they be ready by next session?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23378
23379
Can I get a reminder on the ring and cloak?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23379
23383
>>23378
Cloak of Charisma and Ring of Evasion.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23380
23381
1511398697383.jpg
>>23358
That isn't even his final form.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23381
23382
>>23380
does he have over 9000?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23382
23386
0e1.gif
>>23381
If your character gets over 9000 Str as a Cancer Mage, he/she can evolve.
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23383
23384
>>23379
Thank you. Hmmm. For one, characters are supposed to only be able to work on one item at a time (to completion) . Additionally, aside from post bazaar, Tracy hasn't put much time into either.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23384
23385
>>23383
They're not important.
What about just the ring?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23385
23387
>>23384
Yeah, that's okay
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23386
23391
>>23382
I wish i had over 9000 str...
[sad minotuar noises]
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23387
23388 23392
>>23385
can i go to the bizzare?
Anonymous
3PN4i
?
No.23388
23390
>>23387
Its closed up for the night
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23390
23393 23394
>>23388
i try and trak down that ork tribe in the mountains.
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23391
>>23386
you have as much strength as the rest of the party combined. Shut up
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23392
>>23387
Come craft with Tracy. We could make make more progress together.
Anonymous
u/WDd
?
No.23393
23395 23396
>>23390
At night though?
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23394
23396
>>23390
Orcs or trolls?
Tracy can track better.
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23395
>>23393
The jibberniggers are something I do want to genocide.
Anonymous
LZcmc
?
No.23396
23397
>>23393
infernuis is bored.
>>23394
the orks
Anonymous
+kx+R
?
No.23397
23398 23399