/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

747835.png
Occupied Equestria: Through the mist
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173000
173462
In the south in the Kululu Forest, Posey searches for a lost instrument of war. In Baltimare, Kira establishes herself, while Silver enjoys a brief respite. In Hellquill, Amber prepares to play her music to the dictator of Hellquill. Elsewhere, trouble brews.
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173004
Posey is staring down the hydra with her body half-eaten and her puppies flanking to attack on her turn.
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173005
(hydra's turn)
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173006
173007 173019
>>172998 →
Neela is silent for a moment
"... No." She relaxes her body a little

"So... What were your plans for a place to stay?"

>>172999 →
shrugs

The hydra bites at each attacker with its remaining heads.

I'm not sure if frightful presence should still be effective, or if it should even have affected the hydra in the first place

Posey
[1d20+6 = (14+6) = 20]
Pup 1
[1d20+6 = (3+6) = 9]
Pup 2
[1d20+6 = (3+6) = 9]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173007
173008
>>173006
It hits, due to Posey being underwater.
Here's to a good damage roll. I need the Masochism bonus to make another head this round.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173008
173010
>>173007
[1d10+3 = (8+3) = 11]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173009
173010
Going to roll Posey's turn preemptively.
She lets her Puppies attack first
[1d20+4 = (19+4) = 23]
[1d20+4 = (8+4) = 12]
[1d20+4 = (2+4) = 6]
[1d20+4 = (12+4) = 16]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173010
173011
>>173008
Unf.
>>173009
That's two hits
[4d6 = 16]
Grapples
[1d20+7 = (11+7) = 18]
[1d20+7 = (13+7) = 20]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173011
173014
>>173010
swoosh

[1d20+16 = (18+16) = 34]
[1d20+16 = (6+16) = 22]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173012
173013 173014 173016
Posey follows up with a Sunder. Depending on the results of the opposed grapple, she may or may not take an attack of opportunity.
[1d20+10 = (13+10) = 23]
"[Incoherent bubbling]!" (Die!)
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173013
173015 173016 173022
>>173012
bites u
[1d20+6 = (14+6) = 20]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173014
173016
>>173011
Posey provokes opportunity attack as she sunders.
>>173012
[1d8+10 = (1+10) = 11] sunder damage
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173015
>>173013
Ow. Hit

(Posey's AC is 17 rn)
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173016
173017
>>173013
>>173012
Which I believe hits
[1d10+3 = (6+3) = 9]

>>173014
But succeeds
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173017
173018 173020 173021
This would be Posey's whole turn.
Hydra attacks now.
>>173016
Fuck yes. Only two heads left.
Posey's Crawlers stick around for two more rounds.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173018
173020
>>173017
[1d3 = 2]
[1d3 = 1]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173019
173020
>>173006
"I've got Bits, so maybe we can pay rent for an apartment like this one. A different one though, in a different place where we're less likely to be harassed by police officers hitting our apartment."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173020
173021 173033
>>173017
>>173018
The head attacking Pup 2 moves around to attack Posey now

Posey:
[1d20+6 = (17+6) = 23]

Pup 1
[1d20+6 = (16+6) = 22]

>>173019
She nods, pleased with this
"Yes. At worst we could find someone to stay with. Or a hotel."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173021
>>173020
>>173017
Looks like that one hits
[1d10+3 = (4+3) = 7]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173022
173023
>>173013
I'm spirit of good sport I gotta say, iirc, don't Hydras AoO with all of their heads at once?
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173023
>>173022
I don't think so. One AoO should be one attack. They have the ability to do it several times in the same round, should there be multiple occasions
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173024
173025
Posey's puppies continue their flanking routine, extending their innards to slurp up the blood as Posey removed the heads.
[1d20+4 = (12+4) = 16]
[1d20+4 = (7+4) = 11]
[1d20+4 = (14+4) = 18]
[1d20+4 = (16+4) = 20]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173025
173026 173027 173029
>>173024
Three hits
[6d6 = 20]
Three grapples
[1d20+9 = (16+9) = 25]
[1d20+9 = (3+9) = 12]
[1d20+9 = (4+9) = 13]
I can't believe I've been forgetting flanking bonuses.
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173026
173027 173028 173029
>>173025
Posey makes her own Strike, going for a head
[1d20+10 = (1+10) = 11]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173027
173029 173030
>>173025
swoosh
[1d20+16 = (8+16) = 24]
[1d20+16 = (9+16) = 25]
[1d20+16 = (19+16) = 35]

>>173026
Posey does not sunder the head
bites u
[1d20+6 = (13+6) = 19]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173028
>>173026
......
FUCK
My spell is going to expire next round. For fuck's sake. Fuck.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173029
>>173026
>>173027
>>173025
Or maybe it doesn't bite her...
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173030
173031
>>173027
Aha! He's grappled, which means he does not AoO
Roll Will vs Vile touch
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173031
173032
>>173030
[1d20+2 = (12+2) = 14]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173032
173034
>>173031
Pass...
Hydra's turn...
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173033
173034
>>173020
"I've made do with worse, myself, but I've got more than just myself to worry about now, right? Hotels would probably get expensive, paying per night. Anyways, you're still my guide to the city. Know of a good neighborhood to look for an apartment in?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173034
173036 173038 173039
>>173032
It attempts to free itself from the grapple
[1d20+16 = (13+16) = 29]

And then attacks

Pup 1
[1d20+6 = (7+6) = 13]

Pup 2
[1d20+6 = (10+6) = 16]

>>173033
"They are nicer in the west and by the river. Cheapest in the east and by the water."
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173035
Okay, I've taken three of its heads, and Posey's Puppies have done decent damage to it every round. It should be at very low health, but it'll heal.
If I take another head this round, it'll have one head left after Posey's puppies go...
I need to do as much damage as possible to it this round.
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173036
173037 173040
>>173034
It can attack and escape a grapple in the same turn?
Whatever. Posey's puppies are massive HP sponges.

Puppies attack again on Posey's turn, their last attack for this summon
[1d20+4 = (12+4) = 16]
[1d20+4 = (12+4) = 16]
[1d20+4 = (7+4) = 11]
[1d20+4 = (3+4) = 7]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173037
173040
>>173036
Two hits
[4d6 = 11]
Two grapples
[1d20+9 = (11+9) = 20]
[1d20+9 = (17+9) = 26]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173038
173040
>>173034
"I think we might have enough for a nicer apartment. And the police are less likely to be looking for, well, creatures like us in the nicer parts of town, right?"
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173039
>>173034
Oh wait, the puppy gets an opposed grapple.
It can win with only a nat 20
[1d20 = 5]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173040
173041 173042 173047
>>173036
>>173037
Opposed:
[1d20+16 = (19+16) = 35]
[1d20+16 = (1+16) = 17]

>>173038
"They aren't..." She says

"... That's a lot of money"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173041
173044
>>173040
It appears to be grappled
[1d20+2 = (9+2) = 11]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173042
173043
>>173040
>Nat 1
Orcus has tipped the scales in my favor
DC 12 Will saves vs Vile Touch

Posey takes advantage of this to sunder one of its two remaining heads.
[1d20+9 = (1+9) = 10]
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173043
173045
200.gif
>>173042
ORCUS WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173044
173045
>>173041
If that's a will save, that means he's Nauseated, but only for one round as Posey's puppies are about to disappear.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173045
173049
>>173044
>>173043
You have one round
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173047
173048
>>173040
"Well, even if it turns out that somehow, this isn't enough Bits? At the very least we know we tried, and we'll know for the future how many we'll need."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173048
173054
>>173047
"No, that's enough bits for rent... Just, it leaves fewer bits for other things." After a pause "I would just get an apartment around here... but I've never had that many bits."
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173049
173050 173052
>>173045
Well, I can't outrun it at swimming speed, and with no acid damage left, I can't reliably cut off heads...
Posey could try to summon her puppies again... But idk about that.

With no other options left, Posey's best bet is to try to deal as much damage as possible in this single round, before its fast healing kicks in and the battle becomes unwinnable. It I get it down to low enough health, it might flee, but idk. If my math is right, it should be around 14 HP...

Posey makes a charnel touch against the neaseated Hydra. She uses versatile spellcaster to cast Inflict Moderate wounds.
[1d20+7 = (9+7) = 16]
>inb4 miss
She can always hold the charge...
Anonymous
41c199a
?
No.173050
>>173049
Yes, hit!
[3d8+8 = (13+8) = 21]
Hopefully this drops him
Anonymous
b678647
?
No.173052
>>173049
Wait, my math might be wrong...
Anonymous
b678647
?
No.173053
173055
>one spell slots left
If this doesn't work, it's going to be a Chill Touch battle of attrition.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173054
173056
>>173048
"It sounds like you would value getting some nicer furniture over getting a nicer apartment."
Anonymous
b678647
?
No.173055
173056
>>173053
Or it could try sword + natural weapons, and just try to out-damage him...
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173056
173057 173058 173100
>>173054
"A nice apartment would be nice..." She presses her lips together

>>173055
I'll have to do the math on it later
Anonymous
ec95381
?
No.173057
>>173056
I'll go to bed now.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173058
173059
>>173056
curious tongue flicks
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173059
173060
>>173058
"Like a townhouse by the river... or a house in Westside..." She says
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173060
173126
>>173059
"Well, let's go! Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised by the prices?"
Anonymous
c5d38ca
?
No.173067
173068
Idk why I cast Inflictoderate Wounds, when I should've just summoned two more crawlers... Inflict spells are garbage. It was almost 2:00 AM, and I wanted the fight to be over, but now idk how I can do enough damage to drop this guy if that last attack didn't take him down.
And I got rid of my >overpowered Defiler feat, so I can't recover that slot.
Anonymous
c5d38ca
?
No.173068
>>173067
Wait... I have one more Cha bonus spell slot than I initially thought. Posey could summon her puppies one more time, for a drawn out but equally .
It would have been smarter to do that while the Hydra was Nauseated though...
If Posey swam 15 ft backwards with her remaining move action, maybe she wouldn't provoke AoO, but the Hydra should have long reach, and that would just let it charge her on its turn, so Posey will have to stay put and rely on her damage reduction to tank this for long enough to summon her puppies again.
Anonymous
36a9f27
?
No.173083
It's the Hydra's turn, once GM is done with math.
Anonymous
6c659dc
?
No.173084
>>172839 →
Amber nods and continues on, but she is left pondering what he could possibly mean by that. A wide smile by a griffon is always something to be concerned about.
That'll teach me to catch up to posts before replying
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173090
173259
GettyImages-157477560-e8b4ffd860a94fb3b15a92ef227d97ff.jpg
>>173076 →
Amber enters into the inner castle, finding medieval walls with rooms built in, and a plaza with grass, trees, stone, a little stand selling pastries and a number of uniformed officers gathered around that, evidently talking and eating. Amber sees a mix of medieval fortifications, baroque additions, and then more modern glass windows. Interestingly, there are two shinny high-end automobiles, a black Mercurial, and a new burgundy Mustang Royal, undoubtably a difficult to obtain import.

But what stands out in the plaza are the two buildings that occupy much of its space. One, standing a bit to the left and the back, is a very old cylindrical tower. But more interesting is the very large basilica, likely possessing the title of "cathedral" and certainly worthy of it. situated to the right at the back of the plaza, alongside the wall, it's tall, rectangular, in the neo-gothic style with one tower near the center, a high gable roof of black tile with a pattern of blue V's, high but narrow stained-glass windows along the side, and a few statues of saints about the door at its entrance.

But Amber isn't here for that. She's here for the structure at the end of the plaza. The Grandmaster's Palace. There are two round towers around the entrance, and two guards, who make eye contact with her and motion for her to enter.
Anonymous
505aa50
?
No.173100
173110 173124
2143254__safe_artist-colon-badumsquish_derpibooru+exclusive_big+macintosh_oc_earth+pony_hybrid_hydra_hydra+pony_monster+pony_original+species_pony_g4_arm+behind.png
610233__safe_artist-colon-harwick_princess+cadance_shining+armor_alicorn_hydra_pony_unicorn_g4_awesome_badass_battle+couple_biting_concave+belly_epic_female_fi.jpg
655063__safe_artist-colon-zilvart_twilight+sparkle_hydra_g4_drool_female_frown_glare_glowing+eyes_high+res_multiple+heads_solo_technically+advanced.jpg
84932__safe_artist-colon-angerelic_twilight+sparkle_hydra_pony_unicorn_g4_armor_athena+sparkle_butt_canterlot_dock_female_fight_force+field_greek+mythology_hi.png
558812__safe_artist-colon-assasinmonkey_oc_oc+only_hydra_pony_first+contact+war_detailed_multiple+heads_swamp_wallpaper.png
>>173056
Any progress on that math?
Idk if it's dead, but I have barely enough resources to repeat the same strategy as last time, so if it's alive, bring it on.
Anonymous
d82befc
?
No.173110
1484370__safe_artist-colon-inuhoshi-dash-to-dash-darkpen_oc_oc+only_hydra_pony_fog_mist_multiple+heads_silhouette_swamp.png
64610__safe_artist-colon-johnjoseco_derpy+hooves_human_hydra_g4_crossover_dark+souls_epic+derpy_grayscale_humanized_monochrome_moonlight+great+sword_multiple+.jpg
1487290__safe_artist-colon-assasinmonkey_applejack_earth+pony_hydra_pony_g4_armor_badass_everfree+forest_female_fight_mare_monster_mouth+hold_multiple+heads_ope.png
14790__dead+source_safe_artist-colon-sunibee_applejack_fluttershy_pinkie+pie_rainbow+dash_rarity_spike_twilight+sparkle_alicorn_dracony_dragon_earth+pony_hybr.png
>>173100
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173124
173125
>>173100
Alright, so going through the math, I believe the hydra is on its last 40 Hit Points, though rising rapidly
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173125
173126
>>173124
>last 40 Hit Points
>last
So what you're saying is I'm not even close then.
Okay, gonna have to hack-and-slash again.

My ability to fight competently is limited by it being past midnight, but I could try if now is all the time you have.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173126
173132
>>173060
"Uh, okay" She says, still surprised by this turn of events. "But it's quite a walk."

To get there, Kira would have to slither nearly a mile past many intersections.

Roll luck

>>173125
Only half the damage from severing a head counts, evidently
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173127
173128
It's the Hydra's turn, btw.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173128
173129
>>173127
Two bites, both at Posey
nip nip
[1d20+6 = (3+6) = 9]
[1d20+6 = (6+6) = 12]
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173129
173130 173134
>>173128
Hah, fucker
Posey, now getting a look at the beast that did NOT drop dead from her strongest offensive spell, gives an exasperated head-toss and summons her puppies again.
This provokes AoO.
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173130
173131
>>173129
Oh, will save
[1d20+10 = (1+10) = 11]
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173131
173136
>>173130
>Third nat 1 in this battle
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173132
>>173126
Let's see if this snek is lucky

[1d20 = 2]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173133
173136 173139
Nope, no she is not
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173134
173136
>>173129
nips u

[1d20+6 = (9+6) = 15]
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173136
173138
2743761__safe_artist-colon-witchtaunter_lyra+heartstrings_pony_unicorn_g4_chest+fluff_darkest+dungeon_derp_ear+fluff_faic_female_floppy+ears_l-dot-u-dot-l-dot-s.png
>>173131
Okay, Posey summons two puppies, but one of them turns on her.
>>173133
Puppy 1 attacks the snake (technically still flanking, because the other isn't friendly to the hydra)
[1d20+4 = (6+4) = 10]
[1d20+4 = (5+4) = 9]
Puppy 2 Attacks POSEY
[1d20+2 = (3+2) = 5]
[1d20+2 = (12+2) = 14]
>>173134
Miss
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173137
[1d3 = 2]
[1d3 = 3]
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173138
173139
>>173136
End of fucking turn

Hydra moves now.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173139
173140 173141 173148
>>173133
Kira crosses a street and "BEEEEP" nearly gets hit by a car (she's pretty sure she had right of way, but that's not the point) and ponies scream and run away. Just a little ways further down, two police stallions approach.

"Hold it!"

It could be worse. Kira could be at the bottom of a lake, bleeding out, attacked simultaneously by an alien ooze and a (different) serpent. But it's not good

>>173138
The good news:
The hydra goes after Pup 1
[1d20+6 = (6+6) = 12]

And Pup 2
[1d20+6 = (17+6) = 23]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173140
>>173139
[1d10+3 = (8+3) = 11]
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173141
173142
>>173139
Ow
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173142
>>173141
Oh wait, good
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173145
173146 173150
Posey makes a full attack, using bother her manufactured and natural weapons.
She opens with a Sunder, provoking AoO
[1d20+8 = (8+8) = 16]
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173146
173149
>>173145
She hits a head
[1d8+9 = (3+9) = 12]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173148
173152
>>173139
Indeed, it always could be worse. Still, getting nearly run over is not exactly on Kira's to-do list.

"Sorry! Sorry!" She quickly finishes the crossing, holding her hooves up apologetically to the driver. She tries in vain to calm down any fleeing ponies but most get away before she can even get the chance to approach them. When she sees the police officers, she smiles and waves to them as they come closer.

"Oh, hello! Sorry about that, I'm still new to the city. I have my ID on me." Just like with the other officer, she shows these two police stallions her ID bracelet.
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173149
173151
>>173146
I hope that's enough to cut it off.

With the rest of her full attack, she follows up with a slam against the main body
[1d20+1 = (14+1) = 15]
and a bite attack
[1d20+1 = (11+1) = 12]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173150
173153
>>173145
nip
[1d20+6 = (7+6) = 13]
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173151
>>173149
[1d6+5 = (4+5) = 9] slam damage
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173152
173160
>>173148
A yellow stallion seems unpersuaded, keeping his distance
"What are you doing here?"

A red stallion moves closer
"It talks?"
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173153
173154
>>173150
He missed

Pup 1 follows up with his tentacles.
[1d20+4 = (17+4) = 21]
[1d20+4 = (4+4) = 8]

Pup 2 is a bad dog
[1d20+2 = (11+2) = 13]
[1d20+2 = (19+2) = 21]

And Posey can't even dismiss the spell, because she needs acid to defeat the hydra.
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173154
173155 173157
>>173153
Pup 1 hits, but so does pup 2
Pup 1 grapples, this invokes a Will saves vs vole touch
[1d20+9 = (18+9) = 27]
[2d6 = 8]
Pup 2 also grapples
[1d20+7 = (1+7) = 8]
[2d6 = 5]

Posey makes her opposed grapple
[1d20+8 = (12+8) = 20]
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173155
>>173154
Haha! Posey shakes off the puppy, and takes minimal damage.
Anonymous
cbb2594
?
No.173156
(she's still at low HP)
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173157
>>173154
[1d20+2 = (14+2) = 16]

[1d20+16 = (16+16) = 32]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173158
173159
The hydra takes 4 points of acid damage
[1d4 = 3]
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173159
173161
>>173158
Hydra's turn.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173160
173161
>>173152
She nods to the red stallion with a smile before addressing the yellow stallion.

"I'm on a mission of great importance to save my tribe, and the kind ponies of Customs recommended that I try to get an audience with Halcyon Shores to that end. Right now I'm just getting a lay of the land and the city. I'm really excited to finally get to see Equestria, even if it no longer technically exists."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173161
173162 173166
>>173159
The hydra bites at Posey
[1d20+6 = (3+6) = 9]

>>173160
The red stallion is surprised, evidently

The yellow stallion says
"We- we got a call s-saying you, uh, were causing a public disturbance. They uh, don't want you by the coffee shop."
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173162
173163 173173
>>173161
>1 head left
Posey makes a full attack, beginning with her sword against the neck
[1d20+10 = (20+10) = 30]
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173163
173164
>>173162
YAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN, SLAY!
Rolling to confirm threat
[1d20+10 = (3+10) = 13]
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173164
173165 173173
>>173163
.............
Okay
Damage
[1d8+11 = (1+11) = 12]
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173165
173167 173173
>>173164
And she follows up with a bite, in case that doesn't take off the head
[1d20+3 = (15+3) = 18]
And then a slam
[1d20+3 = (14+3) = 17]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173166
173172
>>173161
She looks around her for such a thing. "Coffee shop?"

Regardless if she sees one or not, she looks back to the yellow police stallion. "I'm really sorry if I'm causing a disturbance, Mr. Police Ponies, I'm genuinely not intending to. I'm just passing through the area." Her ears flop down and she frowns slightly. "It's a little disappointing having so many ponies run away at the sight of me. I'm really friendly, honest. I wouldn't do anything to hurt anypony, in fact I'd far far rather give you all a nice hug."
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173167
>>173165
[1d6+7 = (1+7) = 8]
[1d4+7 = (2+7) = 9]

The sword attack provrkes sn attack of opportunity, btw
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173168
173169 173170
Pup 1 attacks the hydra
If I'm not mistaken, it should be blind now, so it should have a big penalty to AC
[1d20+4 = (20+4) = 24]
[1d20+4 = (12+4) = 16]

Pup 2 attacks Posey
[1d20+2 = (7+2) = 9]
[1d20+2 = (11+2) = 13]
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173169
173170
>>173168
Both of Pup 22's attacks hit
Rolling to confirm threat
[1d20+4 = (14+4) = 18]
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173170
>>173168
>>173169
[6d6 = 22] damage

And grapples
[1d20+9 = (4+9) = 13]
[1d20+9 = (2+9) = 11]
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173171
173173
Hydra's turn rn, if it's still alive.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173172
173175
>>173166
"No!"
This seems to frighten the officers, and one seems to reach for a weapon.

"We do not want any hugs the yellow stallion says."
But it gets so much worse

"Excuse me? What do you think you are doing? Crime isn't high enough so you have to harass innocent passersby?"
Neela moves forward
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173173
173174
>>173164
>>173162
>>173165
The hydra's final head is severed, and with it, blood spews into the water, and the creature drifts slowly upwards, pursued by the ooze that was formerly attacking it. That ooze hits it repeatedly, finally drenching the last of it in acid.

>>173171
It appears to be dead.
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173174
173176
>>173173
Posey plunges her sword into it's heart as a coup-de-grace, just to make sure

.... This provokes an Attack of opportunity from Pup 2
[1d20+2 = (3+2) = 5]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173175
173177 173179 173185
>>173172
She holds her hooves up, both in innocence and to try to tell Neela to back off.

"It's okay, I didn't say I was going to, just that I'd much rather give hugs than hurt anypony. I know not everypony like hugs."
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173176
173178
>>173174
[1d8+10 = (8+10) = 18]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173177
173179 173180
>>173175
The red stallion speaks
"Oh-kay... just don't go by the coffee shop again, okay?"

[1d20 = 6]
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173178
>>173176
36 damage, which becomes an unbeatable fortitude save.
Posey dismisses the spell, sending her puppies back from whence they came.

She, too, drifts to the surface, like a bloated corpse.
She climbs onto the beast and lets out a battle cry
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHGHGHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173179
173180
>>173177
>>173175
But. The yellow stallion argues back to Neela
"We received a call about a disturbance and we are going to investigate it"
Neela: "The only disturbance here is what you're causing!"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173180
173183
>>173177
>>173179
Kira nods.

"Okay, officers. I hope you both have a great day!"

She looks to Neela, and smiles.

"I appreciate you coming to my aid, but we've got it under control. Come on, you have to show me more of the city!"
Anonymous
5144589
?
No.173181
173182 173188
Posey stays on top of the hydra for about a minute, nursing her wounds.

After that, she decides to investigate the metal structure she saw earlier in the bog, hoping that the major item table was rolled for this very hard fight.
Anonymous
5144589
?
No.173182
>>173181
*2 minutes
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173183
173185 173187
>>173180
Kira didn't exactly have the permission of the officers to leave, nor does she have the compliance of Neela, but if she grabs Neela and slithers past the officers it becomes a matter of how much will does anypony/anydoe have to stop her?
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173184
173185
[1d20 = 16]
[1d20 = 17]

[1d20 = 2]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173185
173187
>>173183
>>173184
>>173175
The officers aren't really motivated to stop Kira, but Neela isn't exactly compliant.
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173186
173189
Spoilered
I level up from this, right?
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173187
173190
>>173183
>>173185
Kira definitely at least heavily encourages her deer companion to move on, and if that doesn't work then she gently wraps her coils around her to carry her. "Heh heh...sorry about that, she's really defensive when it comes to her friends. She's got that Equestrian spirit of friendship and harmony, you know."

Seeing that the officers aren't likely to pursue them, she waves goodbye to the two stallions, and disappears with Neela around the corner. Once they're a safe distance away, she lets go of Neela if she was forced to carry her.

"Sorry about all of that, Neela, I just don't want you to get in trouble for my sake."
Anonymous
ada8e29
?
No.173188
173189
>>173181
I have to sleep soon.
Muh treasure though.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173189
173191
Treasure.jpg
>>173188
>>173186
There's some pretty cool treasure for Posey to find
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173190
173192
>>173187
"The police are like that. They will just harass you for nothing. You can't just let them do that."
Anonymous
e0ce3cb
?
No.173191
173214 173342
>>173189
Gonna roll search
[1d20+3 = (14+3) = 17]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173192
173195
>>173190
"I know, I know. I really appreciate that you would go to all of that trouble for me, Neela."

Hmmmmm...does she dare attempt to hug the deer?
Anonymous
e0ce3cb
?
No.173193
I'm trying to figure out how to get this hydra corpse back to base...
Anonymous
e0ce3cb
?
No.173194
Sleeping now.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173195
173196
>>173192
Neela is scrunchy

Kira may think twice about attempting to hug the little morsel, err, friend. It's best for there not to be any witnesses in case it goes wrong.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173196
173197
>>173195
Hmmmm...okay, that's a fair assessment. Still, Kira is very appreciative that Neela has already tried to help her with a situation. Onwards towards Westside they go!
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173197
173198
>>173196
The next impediment...

A group of ponies, about 4 or so, at a check point. olive drab uniforms and rifles. It's a checkpoint
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173198
173199
>>173197
"Wow, those look like military ponies. I didn't know there were military checkpoints in the city." With her usual friendly demeanor, Kira waves to the soldiers as she approaches carefully, not wanting to be shot.

"Hello! I'm guessing we need to show you our identification?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173199
173200
>>173198
The ponies look at Kira as she approaches, watching her silently, but definitely holding onto their weapons

Finally, one, a green earth pony, says
"... Uh, who is passing through?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173200
173201
>>173199
"Us both, she's showing me around the city and we're going to Westside."

She shows the ponies her ID bracelet and any of the relevant papers for both her and Neela to the military ponies.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173201
173202
>>173200
He looks at the IDs, then Kira, them Neela, and back at the IDs.
"So... We have two exotic animals owned by Kubana Kirafiki?" He says, seeming slightly confused.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173202
173203
>>173201
Kira nods as if it's a completely normal situation.

"Yes sir!"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173203
173204
>>173202
"I see..." He says, and looks to the creatures

"We're going to need to search those bags"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173204
173205
>>173203
Kira tilts her head at the military pony, and flicks her tongue.

"Why is that?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173205
173206
>>173204
He answers:
"This city is under marshal law, and all bags and large shipments, especially bags that big, are subject to search for contraband at checkpoints."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173206
173207
>>173205
"Why's the city under marshal law? Also, what's considered contraband?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173207
173208
>>173206
"Because of partisan activity. Firearms, explosives, ammunition, certain literature, and certain two-way radios are contraband."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173208
173209
>>173207
"Oh, okay!"

Confident that none of her items fit the pony's description of what is contraband, Kira lets the military ponies look through her bags.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173209
173210
>>173208
Neela is very hesitant, but doesn't have much of a choice.

The pony and another go through the sets of bags
"Why do you have this?"
The bow
"This"
The large amounts of money
"This"
A dagger
"And... whatever this is"
Some kind of crystal
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173210
173211
>>173209
Bow: "That's the bow my mother helped me make when I was a little snakeling. I use it for hunting for food out in the wilderness."

Money: "It's the money I got from selling some foreign coins, jewelry, and a couple gold bars to a pawn shop. They were really nice ponies and have many wonderfully nice things, they even gave me that pocketwatch. You should really shop there sometime!"

Dagger: "Oh, that's my hunting knife. It's very useful to keep one around, you can use it for a very many things out in the wilderness."

Crystal: "Hmmmm..."

Is the crystal from Neela's possessions, or is it one of Kira's?
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173211
173212
>>173210
The crystal is not Kira's the dagger wasn't supposed to be either

The pony's ears perk up
"So you're a hunter?" And "How long have you been here?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173212
173343
>>173211
Oh, sorry, I thought he was talking about Kira's hunting knife.

Kira nods. "Yes, just like my mother and hers before her. Feeding the tribe is tough work, though now I'll just be feeding myself. I just arrived here in Equestria, went through Customs and everything. The ponies there were really nice to me, especially this one stallion, Free Rover."

Appraise: Kira looks at the crystal in question, pondering its potential uses.

[1d20+1 = (13+1) = 14]
Anonymous
e0ce3cb
?
No.173214
173216
>>173191
Does Posey find any tanks?
Anonymous
035cf4c
?
No.173216
173237
>>173214
If Posey doesn't find any tanks or treasure in the bog, she drags the Hydra to shore, piece by piece.

She then cleans herself off, and sets out to complete her mission, moving in the opposite direction that she came from.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173217
wonders how friendly/interested the military ponies are

[1d20 = 9]
Anonymous
510fec0
?
No.173218
Screenshot_20240505-143107.png
Using the Consuming Vortex of Traal to conquer the continent for the League could be a useful late-game strategy. It takes advantage of the Blackhooves oppressive push towards secularism, because it's practically impossible to defeat without a decent number good-aligned Clerics to turn it.
It requires high levels spells and a large amount of gold to invoke though. Long-term goals.
Anonymous
bf3cb8b
?
No.173237
>>173216
"Ha... Ha... Haha! A hydra! The trainees back in Mage would be so jealous. How to get it home though..."
Anonymous
bf3cb8b
?
No.173255
173395
3358826.jpg
Gonna bump one more time before bed.
Amber Sunset
6c659dc
?
No.173259
173385
>>173090
Gee, Hellheim, Mom let you have TWO cathedrals?
Amber nods her head humbly and enters the palace.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173342
173347
>>173191
Some feet behind and to the left of where the hydra was is the wreck of a small, metal framed boat. Inside is a saddlebag containing a canteen and a few other items, as well as another smaller bag containing a few coins and what seems to be jewelry.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173343
173344
>>173212
Kira can tell that the crystal is useful for storing magic.

He smiles
"Sounds like that one pony left an impression on you. Where are you from?" He asks

Another two ponies look at Kira, and lean closer, though keep a distance. The fourth keeps watch.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173344
173345
>>173343
Now that's something Kira didn't expect. Perhaps Neela knows some secret deer magic? Either way, she smiles back at the military stallion

"It was definitely a great impression for being one of the first ponies I've met. I'm from Dhamaji village, in Southeastern Zebrica near the Zeblu, the Roamans, Talonsvaal, and near the border of Kiria."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173345
173346
>>173344
Another soldier, a curious white pegasus, leans in, and tentatively extends a hoof, like one might do towards a stray cat, unsure how it will react.

He nods
"What... are you, exactly?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173346
173348
>>173345
Kira just looks curiously at the hoof with a tongue flick, not making any sign that she's bothered by it.

"I'm a lamia!" She says this in a very manner-of-fact way. Apparently, a lamia is just whatever she is.
Anonymous
4166384
?
No.173347
173348
>>173342
Yay, treasure!
Posey examines the contents of the saddlebag, and puts on the jewelry.
She opens the canteen to check for hidden compartments.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173348
173349 173350 173355
1597944.gif
>>173346
poke
A stallion has touched Kira's scales

"And you have just arrived in the city?" He asks, then adds, "Where are you going?"

>>173347
It's just a canteen. Hard to tell if it was carrying alcohol or water. The saddlebag includes a decayed hat, a set of photographs, a lighter, a small medical kit, and an electric torch. The jewelry includes a necklace and a bangle.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173349
173388
>>173348
the snek has been poked

All signs point to Kira not being bothered by the touch, and the stallion could continue touching her if he so desired.

Kira nods to the stallions first question, then answers the second, "Westside and the river. My friend is showing me around the city!" She taps her hooves together with some happy tongue flicks. "It's exciting getting to see Equestria!"
Anonymous
4166384
?
No.173350
173355 173387
>>173348
Posey discards the decayed items, but keeps the jewelry.

Then she goes about her way to complete her mission, travelling in the opposite direction of the lake.
Anonymous
4166384
?
No.173355
173387
>>173350
>>173348
Oh wait, I should probably check Chekov's photos for clues that might aide me on my quest.
Are the photos scrutable? What do they depict?
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173385
173395
OIP (1).jpg
>>173259
It's supposed to be one for the city, and another is the chapel for the Grandmaster personally, or at least, for the Order. Then again, what I had modeled this on was a city where each cathedral was of a different denomination

The guards give her the simple enough directions. Through the entrance, she is in a courtyard with a marble floor, a fountain, and columns decorated with motifs of wind. But crossing it to the left, Amber enters an foyer with a long marble staircase going up to a second floor, with tapestries depicting what seems to be hunts on either side. Here Amber also sees the white and black flag of Hellquill displayed prominently. Though the original construction is clearly hundreds of years old, there are more modern elements, most obviously the shinny new marble floors at the upper landing. She enters into a long hall, going right. To the left are large windows, and to the right, maps of Hellquill, and scenes of battles, and just as often, the modern flag of hellquill. Electric lighting pervades.

Amber ends in a large room with stone walls, surely the old refractory. It has vaulted ceilings, columns along the edges, and portraits of griffins, surely the old grandmasters, lining the walls above the columns. The floor To her left is an impressive artifact, a full-sized replica of the idol of Boreas, surely made out of gold.

But what is really most of concern to Amber are the griffins in the room. On the floor, and coming towards Amber from the right, as if they had themselves not been there long, are the familiar sights of Helder, wearing a vest, and Erich, with his violin. Felder lied is present as well, behind them and off to the side.

But in front of Amber are several tables, presumably meant for food but with no cloths covering them. These are in a line, blocking off the far edge of the room. These have chairs behind them, and by the wall, perhaps 20 feet behind and raised behind wooden steps covered in red carpet, are several wooden chairs, and in the center, a wooden throne. But these are not what is occupied. What are occupied are the chairs at the table closer to Amber.

In the chairs are seven griffins. Every one of them is male. They range in age from 30 to 65. They all wear the long, black leather cloaks of the Reformisten. Half are smoking. And moving forward, just about to sit down in the middle, wearing his tattle-tale black cap with a silver eagle symbol on it, is a blue-coated griffin whose identity Amber can guess based off of context, and his appearance in newspapers in Katerinburg. He smiles malignly and takes a seat.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173387
173392
>>173350
Does Posey try to go the same direction she was going when and before she crossed the river, or does she now go in the direction of the river?

>>173355
Yes. It appears to be family photos. A photo of a mare, a stallion, and a foal. A photo of what seems to be a one-story farmhouse. A photo of a tree with no leaves on the branches, with a barn in the background. There are more. Some are damaged.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173388
173391
1488124.gif
>>173349
He presses her scales again

He looks around to Neela
"And who is your friend?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173391
173393
>>173388
The snek is poked/pressed again. She feels firm and muscular, but she's got enough give to avoid feeling hard and uncomfortable. Her scales are nice and smooth to the touch. She points to Neela, simply saying, "She is!"
Anonymous
4166384
?
No.173392
173393
>>173387
>>>173350
>Does Posey try to go the same direction she was going when and before she crossed the river
Yes. To her original destination.
> It appears to be family photos. A photo of a mare, a stallion, and a foal. A photo of what seems to be a one-story farmhouse. A photo of a tree with no leaves on the branches, with a barn in the background.
Hmmm, sounds familiar...
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173393
173394 173396
>>173391
petting commences

"And who is she?" He asks.
Kira is in danger of Neela answering

>>173392
Posey can try to take what she wants. Surely there can't be more dangerous creatures, in the water, right?

And then move as she likes
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173394
173402
>>173393
snek is pet

The petting stallion can feel her relax around where he's petting, and she lets out a little, happy, content sssssss.

She answers the other stallion's question just as matter-of-factly as she answered what she was: "She's Neela, my friend."
Amber Sunset
6c659dc
?
No.173395
173404
>>173255
ooh la la

>>173385
Amber looks with surprise to her friends. There is joy that they indeed made it, but this is drowned out by surprise at seeing them here rather than in the Ministry which is where they were headed. Did the rapture of music consume them too?

Amber is too surprised and nervous to say anything when the Grandmaster appears.
Anonymous
4166384
?
No.173396
173402 173403
>>173393
>Posey can try to take what she wants.
This is for the Black Crusade. Mission failure is not an option.
>Surely there can't be more dangerous creatures, in the water, right?
If so, Posey will have to deal with them without spells.
>And then move as she likes
She marches onwards.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173402
173405 173406 173451
>>173394
pet pet

"Well..." He pauses

"You are free to leave. Have a good day, miss"

>>173396
Should she chose to walk along the edge of the lake, and then further south, she would walk along the edge of the raised forest floor, and a flooded swamp. Posey does find traces of battle: damaged trees, and a rifle simply set up against a tree.
Anonymous
4166384
?
No.173403
>>173401
>>173396
I think you replied to the wrong post.
I think I'm going to go to bed, but if you have the time, I would appreciate a description of the next page in Posey's adventure later.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173404
173413
>>173395
He takes out a cigar, lights it, puffs on it, and then leans back in the chair, raising his high legs and crossing them. He speaks
"You played for my cousin, didn't you?" This question seems addressed to them collectively

"You can play, can't you?"
Anonymous
4166384
?
No.173405
173451 173592
>>173402
>Posey does find traces of battle: damaged trees, and a rifle simply set up against a tree.
Posey follows the traces of battle, knowing that the damaged trees indicate tanks nearby. She looks for any treadmarks.
She also examines the gun, although knows it's not useful to her (she's only proficient in simple and archaic weapons).

I have to sleep now. If Posey walks her way into combat, I'll be up all night.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173406
173407
>>173402
Kira would, but it appears that the other stallion's petting is making her effectively melt into a lamia puddle. She has a perpetual touch-drunk look on her face with her tongue lazily having out of her mouth. She continues to make happy, contented snake noises, and the petting stallion gets the feeling that although she's larger than him, he basically has her in the frog of his hoof.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173407
173408
6778246.gif
>>173406
Kira doesn't have to leave, but she does have to move aside, to make way for more ponies - especially in automobiles - to move forward.

Kira may be rolled over. And if she does, the stallion starts to rub her belly. Well, a little part of it, anyways.

Neela comes up to Kira, and looks at her impatiently
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173408
173409
>>173407
She does roll out of the way for automobiles and ponies, and this does give the petting stallion the opportunity to give Kira belly rubs, discovering that she absolutely loves them. She looks goofily up at her deer friend.

"Heh heh...I like pony pets..."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173409
173410
>>173408
The lead pony says,
"No no, don't touch her. Pay attention to the check point. It can't be that interesting..." then he places a hoof to Kira, and starts rubbing her scales as well. And he doesn't stop.

Neela is scrunchy.
"I noticed. We have to move along"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173410
173411
>>173409
It is indeed that interesting. Both military ponies now have to wonder if petting all lamias is like that, and if other lamias also enjoy being pet by ponies this much. Kira seems to finally notice her friend's impatience and manages to snap out of her stupor despite receiving double pony pets.

"Right, sorry." She looks at the two military stallions with big apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry, sirs, you are really super nice and I wish I could stay longer for more pets, but we have a lot more of the city to see."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173411
173412
>>173410
Kira may think she could be sent in to distract military garrisons. These stallions would likely give her more attention if they were not working. She gets a simple wave, and may move along, slithering closer to her objective.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173412
173415
>>173411
Kira smiles, and waves goodbye to the stallions after getting up. She finally leaves the checkpoint with Neela and continues on their way.

"Whew, sorry about that Neela. I don't know what it is, but there's something special about pony pets."
Amber Sunset
6c659dc
?
No.173413
173414
>>173404
Amber bows humbly. "We have, sir, and we can. There are no better string musicians this side of Griffonheim. What would you like from your humble servants?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173414
173457
>>173413
"Can you play something... esoteric?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173415
173416
>>173412
Kira is doubtless the only lamia these ponies have ever seen. Hopefully she isn't giving them the wrong impression. It does appear, however, that the ponies have found her weakness.

Neela scrunches, lowers her head and lowers her ears momentarily
"So I've seen." Then she turns back and looks to her
"You think you can get a townhouse near the river?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173416
173417
>>173415
Sense Motive: Kira tilts her head at Neela's reaction, trying to get a feel of her thoughts about the ponies petting Kira.

[1d20+2 = (11+2) = 13]

"I think so. Is that what you would want, Neela?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173417
173418
>>173416
She's irritated, most likely envious

She blinks
"I could not afford to live there." She says
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173418
173419
>>173417
Hmm...perhaps if she wants pets like Kira gets, she needs to see what Kira is doing that causes ponies to want to pet her.

"Maybe I could. If only a few pieces of my tribe's gold and jewelry was worth so many Bits, then I should be able to get enough per month to afford a townhouse near the river. I know I'm not an artisan, but I have useful skills."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173419
173420
>>173418
Slithering through town, Kira notices a few things. One, the city is cold. Not extremely cold, but it's definitely not tropical. The asphalt and concrete sidewalks are colder and less pleasant to slither on than Kira would prefer. Also, Kira isn't exactly built for long distances, and it becomes tiresome.

The buildings around Kira are changing, becoming less often damaged, further apart, and smaller units.

She looks over towards Kira, and asks
"Like what?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173420
173421
>>173419
She definitely would enjoy a nice rest along with something to eat. Getting pets at the checkpoint was nice, but she needs something to get her energy back up. At least this part of the city seems like it's nicer than where they came from.

"I'm a hunter, a trapper, a tracker, a bowmaker, and while I've never actually gotten into a proper fight before all of the hunters in my tribe are trained to also be warriors. I also know a bit of alchemy, though I can only really do basic recipes like my tribe's signature hunting oil. It's a pretty good skill set for a lot of things and, while I know you disagree with the idea, if I'm going to be working for R&M to get an audience with the governor...maybe I can also get paid for it too?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173421
173422
>>173420
"How have you never gotten into a fight before?" She asks, then looks forward. Then she looks back "You can do alchemy? How well, exactly? And I still don't know why you would want to work for Customs" She looks ahead, and then almost starts speaking to herself. "Actually, it kind of makes sense. They prey on the weak and innocent. I can sort of understand why you get along."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173422
173423
>>173421
Unfortunately for Neela, her out-loud thoughts are heard by Kira, who scrunches.

"What do you mean that?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173423
173424
>>173422
"Huh?' She asks

"I mean, you're... I don't know how old you are, but you look old enough to have gotten in several fights." She pauses and looks directly at Kira. "Don't you have to fight... you know. The things you eat?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173424
173425
>>173423
Kira notices that Neela's deliberately avoiding answering her actual question, but she lets it go.

"Well, sometimes. Antelope, wild pigs, and other predators do put up a fight when cornered, but I mean like a real fight, against other sapient beings. I almost did, when the Talons came to our lands in retribution for us attacking the gold mine they had built that was poisoning our water supply, but my mother stopped me. 'You're not ready yet, Kira.' I'm definitely grateful for her doing that, especially in hindsight."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173425
173426
>>173424
"Why?" She asks. "Seems like you'd want to fight."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173426
173427
>>173425
Her tongue flicks, and she looks sheepishly off to the side.

"To be honest...not really. My mother was right, I'm not really ready yet to be a warrior. I'll fight if I have to, but I don't really have that 'warrior's spirit'. I'm more of a sneaky snake."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173427
173428
>>173426
"You don't really look like a warrior, except for the bow and the leather. How could you be sneaky? You're so big."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173428
173429
>>173427
"Oh, we should play hide & seek sometime! I can show you how sneaky us lamias can be."

She smiles, half serious, half joking.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173429
173430
>>173428
She blinks, with a concerned expression
"... On second thought, I'm just fine with knowing where you are." And continues walking forward.

And now, the buildings change to rows of little buildings together like apartment buildings, with small paths leaning up to their doors
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173430
173431
>>173429
It's now in this neighborhood that Kira looks for signs marking vacancies or signaling some kind of offices, as she continues conversing with Neela.

"So, that crystal...do you know how to do deer magic?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173431
173432
>>173430
"Huh? No."
She looks at Kira, and says
"Did you say you could do alchemy?"

Kira could roll search
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173432
173433 173434
>>173431
Search: Kira searches for a home or a way to acquire a home.

Meanwhile, she nods.

"Yes, though I'm more of I guess an apprentice alchemist. If I was a cleric in the tribe I would probably know more about alchemy and magic."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173433
173434
>>173432
[1d20+5 = (16+5) = 21]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173434
173435
>>173433
>>173432
"You have clerics?" She asks. But this is less interesting than Kira's spotting of a leasing office for townhomes, just a little way down the street
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173435
173436
>>173434
"Oh, I see the office!"

After she points it out and starts making a bee line for the building, she answers Neela's question.

"Yes, they handle the preservation of the tribe's knowledge, keeping the tribe healthy with alchemy and curative magics, and the teaching of the snakelings. Really, they do a lot for the tribe, they're just as important as us hunters!"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173436
173437
>>173435
Kira has to push open a door, enter, and...

A cream coated unicorn at the desk goes "Ah!" And dives down

Neela:
"And so... hunting. What is that like, exactly?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173437
173438
>>173436
"Oh, hang on Neela." She looks over at the unicorn who, like the mare in the pawn shop, seems to think a desk would be adequate cover in the case of her being hostile. Thankfully for both of them, Kira is the exact opposite of hostile.

"Hello? We would like to inquire about the availability of a townhouse."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173438
173439
>>173437
She peaks up
"A townhouse?"

roll luck
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173439
173440
>>173438
"Yes, a townhouse. Is there one available?"

[1d20 = 10]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173440
173441
>>173439
Kira can only see her ears, her eyes, and little bits of the top of her head
"I don't... Why do you ask?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173441
173442
>>173440
Kira smiles at the cute mare.

"We were hoping to rent. I have Bits!"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173442
173443
>>173441
More of her head pokes up, and she looks at Kira

"Like... rent a townhome?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173443
173444
>>173442
Kira continues to beam a smile at her, and she nods.

"Yes, we want to rent a townhome...is there one available?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173444
173445
>>173443
She looks at her with... well, it isn't a smile
"I think some of our tenants may have concerns being neighbors with... large..." She raises a hoof, evidently to point at Kira, but does not complete the sentence
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173445
173446
>>173444
Kira tilts her head.

"What's the concern? I've been vetted by Customs, and I can assure you I'm very friendly. My friend can actually confirm this: along the way we were stopped at a military checkpoint, and two of the soldiers actually pet me before we got permission to pass."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173446
173447
>>173445
Now, she has the wide, toothy smile that is so common among ponies
"Well, tenants may be concerned about... living in a neighborhood with a... a giant snake. Whether it's... whether they are right or not, they may be... scared."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173447
173448
>>173446
Diplomacy: "Please ma'am, I assure you that we would be among the best tenants you have. Whatever concerns they may have at first, once they get to meet me and know me, would evaporate like the morning mist!"

[1d20-1 = (19-1) = 18]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173448
173449
>>173447
She raises her head, and looks over at the long snake-pony. Her muzzle is long and thin, and her ears twitch.

"We could consider it... But rent would need to be paid in full ahead of time, and with a deposit."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173449
173558
>>173448
Kira taps her hooves together excitedly, and her tongue flicks.

"Yay! No problem, just tell me the price!"
Anonymous
4685dd1
?
No.173451
173474 173592 173633
fucking_drowners.png
>>173402
>>173405
Posey follows the traces of battle.
"Oh boy, I sure do love adventuring in the bog with my new silver sword. I feel so vulnerable travelling under the sun without any spells left. I hope I don't suddenly get dogpiled by drowners or other necrophages of the bog." Posey says out loud
Anonymous
39e8aa7
?
No.173455
173474 173592 173646
Spoilered
Posey will make some checks to see what she knows about what sorts of monsters or other hazards lurk in these parts, as well as any other hidden mysteries.
Arcana, for magical beasts/constructs/dragons (or anything else magical)
[1d20+11 = (6+11) = 17]
Religion, for Undead (or anything else holy/unholy)
[1d20+9 = (4+9) = 13]

Pic unrelated
Amber Sunset
6c659dc
?
No.173457
173458
>>173414
"Of course, sir," Amber answers.

She turns to the others and whispers, "Shall we play Shornberg's Verklarkte Nacht?"
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173458
173459
>>173457
He speaks to those around him.

"These griffins will stay here: Turmfalke, Schumann, Mitter, Dolch." Two of the six griffins stand up, and start to leave, as do a small clawful who stood off to the left, and had been noticed by Amber until they began to move."
Then he moves his chair forward, and leans over the table, clasping his claws together and placing his head over them. He looks intently at Amber, then Erich.

Erich nods, and places his bow to the Violin. He is familiar with the peace.
Amber Sunset
6c659dc
?
No.173459
173684
>>173458
Reminds me of that Downfall scene. Fortunately, Hellheim is not under siege, at least not yet.

https://youtu.be/U-pVz2LTakM
Although it is not yet evening, Amber and her closest–really, only–friends play a composition titled "Transfigured Night." As a sextet, it could not be done justice with a few ordinary musicians, but fortunately those present are anything but ordinary. The song starts out gently, with sweet and slow chords reminiscent of the approach of dusk. It is not long at all until Shornberg's more unique and esoteric style subtly creeps into the music as in waves before enshrouding the listeners in its chromaticism, returning occasionally to softer clarity. Shornberg is a quite subversive composer and although the piece is nominally a romance, there are deeper intonations evoking paranoia.

What is love of what is close, for example, but a hatred of the outside? Those damned ponies are a threat to Hellquill, which is all that stands between them and the griffon heartlands. The music's violence suggests what should be done, while its calmer interludes brood over how they overpopulate and despoil what could be productive land. And of course there are sympathizers and traitors everywhere, who lurk in the shadows. Such sentiments are new to Amber and seem to spring from the music itself. Near the middle a part of her is astonished and repelled from such overwhelming thoughts, and although she cannot stop playing, during a quieter and more compatible interlude she desperately starts playing a different song.

https://youtu.be/7vdgZAJVnes

The style, which would be called tintinnabuli had the term been coined, at first feeds off a smaller rhythm in Verklarte Nacht and takes the center stage, with its waves evoking harmony and peace. This at first intertwines with the first composition, but soon enough Shornberg's chaos attempts to overpower it while the new composition recedes. The new song is not outdone for long, and although not as loud its tranquil melody rings clearly. Shornberg's rage rings on before mellowing into harmony as well, while the second piece raises vivid and gorgeous protestations that do not seem of this world. Amber herself is divided along these pieces, and her talons seamlessly switch between one composition and the next, if not combining the two. The two, while euphonically combining at points, clash in dissonance at times, with one piece at first feeding into earthly ambition and then dwelling in melancholy while the other has a more celestial bent that chides the other. Shornberg may be subversive, but how could one hear his timeless opposition and not feel guilt over intended wrongs? Verklarte Nacht finishes with a vaguely pastoral phrase before finishing alongside the other work.

Amber is left exhausted by the end, confused and not entirely sure as to what transpired. What is even more uncertain is how the leader of Hellquill has received this performance, since dissonance in esoteric music is dangerous indeed and can lead to unexpected consequences.
Anonymous
7740e3a
?
No.173462
173467 173474
>>173000
What happend to the edgy one?
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173467
173468
2635741.png
>>173462
I don't know. I miss him...
Anonymous
7740e3a
?
No.173468
173469
sad_marble_pie_by_gamemasterluna_d9eofn1-pre.png
>>173467
Its Very sad.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173469
173473
IMG_3512.png
>>173468
It is said that one morning Dark Star went out for cigarettes… and never came back. Lunar Nadir was kicked out of college for non-payment. Tricky Truffle and Succulent Sorrel eventually took over the room at the tavern after finally getting jobs and paying rent, and several little ponies felt themselves without a friend. One bout pony tells of a great hero who could sling guns, and take down changelings, griffins, and criminals alike, and swears he will return when the world most needs him, like King Arthur from his slumber on Avalon - but she is increasingly dismissed as a relic of a bygone era, and marginalized from society.

But Baltimare… Baltimare continues to evolve and progress. With the disappearance of the edgy pony, racism went down 30% overnight. The forces of reaction were overcome. Social mores continued to change and enlighten, and the formerly pony city of Baltimare became even more enriched with a rainbow of new creatures, and acceptance for behaviors previously shunned and kept in hiding.
Anonymous
7740e3a
?
No.173473
173534
B26FC7AE13CFB136F579BB3F943394F0-348570.jpg
>>173469
Truly the Bad Ending.
Anonymous
8b36027
?
No.173474
173503 173546 173592
FD655537513A082F7460040DCD9FED36-1581225.png
>>173462
Posey is edgy
>>173451
>>173455
Does Posey find her way to the tanks?
Anonymous
6b87d28
?
No.173503
173646
>>173474
I guess I'll roll my perception stuff

Posey keeps to the trees, trying to minimize direct sun exposure.

Search to look for tracks/traps
[1d20+3 = (10+3) = 13]
Survival to follow them
[1d20+1 = (6+1) = 7]
Spot to look for creatures
[1d20+3 = (7+3) = 10]
Listen to hear them
[1d20+3 = (18+3) = 21]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
2e955c8
?
No.173534
173546 173558
>>173473
I'd like to see Dark Star again, someday

>>172791 →
Silver smiles widely, and makes a happy little whinny noise as she scritches his chin.

"Heavenly. As to be expected when you are with griffon goddess."
Anonymous
0d7b9d8
?
No.173546
>>173474
Redpill me on Posey
>>173534
me too, he was my favorite.
Anonymous
77e9ee2
?
No.173558
173559 173560
>>173534
Her eyes are again decidedly lidded, and with the sight of her slim, cat-like body from waist to face, Silver is affirmed in her description of her as a "goddess."

"That's right" She says, nodding slowly, and purring

>>173449
"Well" The mare stares at her. "There's a recently renovated unit that may be available for 700 a month."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173559
173561
>>173558
Silver once again rubs his muzzle against her smooth beak.

"You make cutest noises when you are happy, you know that?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173560
173561
>>173558
"We'll take it!"

Kira says this with basically no hesitation, and begins counting out 700 Bits.
Anonymous
77e9ee2
?
No.173561
173562 173563
>>173559
"Tehe" she giggles, and bats at his muzzle with her claw "You too, big boy"

>>173560
"There's also a deposit, but... we don't really allow exotic animals or pets."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173562
173564
>>173561
"What's the deposit?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173563
173564
>>173561
Her batting at his muzzle may or may not result in a boop, which may or may not result in him scroonching. He lets out a happy little whinny as proof of her claim.

"I am not sure I ever saw myself in this position even just year ago, but I am glad that this is where I ended up, in embrace of my griffon goddess."
Anonymous
77e9ee2
?
No.173564
173565 173566
>>173562
"Well... It can vary, but bout 300..."

>>173563
Looking away and with a sigh, she says "I can't say I did either..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173565
173573
>>173564
At this turn of mood for his Jubee, Silver buries his head into the soft plumage of her neck and snuggles in. He can still be heard clearly, even if his voice is perhaps slightly muffled by feathers.

"I know it is not what you wanted, but I hope I can help make this as good of situation for you as I can."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173566
173573
>>173564
Kira adds another 300 to the Bits she's counting, bringing the total up to 1,000 Bits before placing them on the counter.
Anonymous
e1c9bf8
?
No.173572
173573 173592
Does Posey find any tanks?
Anonymous
2efa9bb
?
No.173573
173574 173575 173576 173595
>>173566
She looks at the pile of bits
“That’s… a lot of bits to have on you… okay then.” And she looks back to Kira
“But, well, we don’t really allow exotic animals…”

>>173565
Jubilosa takes her claw, and starts rubbing around the base of his right ear.
“Don’t worry.” She says. “You have.” Though she seems troubled, she makes another “purr”

>>173572
the description is hard to do on mobile
Anonymous
e1c9bf8
?
No.173574
>>173573
What I do is type it in notes or on a doc, and then copy-paste it into the text box.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173575
173577
>>173573
Kira looks at the pony with big, hopefully adorable snake eyes.

"Please, ma'am, it's not as though we can't manage our own needs or are some base animals like you would see out in the wild. We are fully sapient, just like any pony. We won't cause you or your complex any trouble."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173576
173577
>>173573
Silver's ear twitches as Jubilosa no doubt marvels at how even his pony ears are fluffy.

Sense Motive: Silver tries to gain a peak into his griffon's head space, hopefully to know more specifics about what's troubling her.

[1d20+3 = (14+3) = 17]
Anonymous
2efa9bb
?
No.173577
173578 173579
>>173575
“Well… our tenants may have concerns about the safety of their… well, they may have fears about the safety of their, of their foals. And their pets.”

>>173576
She keeps scratching. She seems to be troubled by the usual, which are all things in her past.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173578
173580
>>173577
ears are scritched

Silver cuddles his griffon, keeping her attention focused on the present. Her attention is definitely brought back to the present when she feels Silver's Sword finally soften up enough that he comes loose with a pop. She can feel as his seed trickles out of her slowly.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173579
173580
>>173577
flicks tongue

"I would never dream of doing anything harmful to their foals or pets. Pets are for pets, and ponies are already so adorable anyways that I imagine foals must be heart attack-inducing."
Anonymous
2efa9bb
?
No.173580
173581 173582
>>173579
sense motive on the giant, scary snake-creature
[1d20+3 = (5+3) = 8]

>>173578
“Ah” she says, as she is cuddled. She extends both claws to hug Silver, and then wraps her massive wings around him. She closes her eyes, and attempts to get lost in his fluff.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173581
173583
>>173580
Bluff: Although Kira genuinely has no intent on eating on eating foals or pets, she hopes the pony will believe her.

[1d20-1 = (18-1) = 17]
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173582
173583
>>173580
It's hard to tell who is being absorbed into who with this close an embrace. Regardless, Jubilosa finds herself lost in a sea of light grey fluff. She feels his stout pony heart beat in his chest, and hears the steady breathing in and out of his powerful lungs.
Anonymous
2efa9bb
?
No.173583
173584 173585
>>173581
She looks at Kira, and then slowly opens her mouth to say
“Well… I suppose. We’ll need ID, and you’ll have to sign some documents.”

>>173582
There isn’t that much meat or fur to cover the ribs on her chest, though the fur does certainly move across her bones, and there is quite a bit of muscle around the base of her wings. She too, rises and falls with her breathes.

She purrs.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173584
173586
>>173583
Silver lets out a content whinny. He's happy to remain here with her, at least for the moment. He gently massages around the base of her wings.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173585
173586
>>173583
flicks tongue

Kira shows the pony her ID bracelet.

"No problem! I must say, though, it sure seems like ponies like paperwork, I've never imagine signing so much before today."
Anonymous
2efa9bb
?
No.173586
173587 173588 173670
>>173585
It’s… a lot of pages.

Looking at the documents, it concerns things such as time of rent payments, the process of requesting maintenance work, and rules. Rules include things like no attempts at “renovation” or serious alteration of rooms, no-subletting, no Kirin allowed at any time, no conjugation magic, no subletting to zebras (why this rule isn’t covered by the previous rule against subletting is beyond Kira’s understanding), no destruction magic, no loud noises after 10 PM, no illegal activities… actually this goes on for a while. Pets are allowed but regulated. Whether the room is in good condition must be verified at the time of leasing in order for the owner to be considered in breach of warrant; however the warranty is always valid and the owner is responsible for maintenance, in which case submitting a maintenance request is the appropriate course of action. It’s a bunch of legal nonsense.

Sigh here, and here, and here.

>>173584
purr
Jubilosa must feel the same
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173587
173589
>>173586
Hmm, seems fairly standard...Kira assumes. She definitely doesn't understand why no zebras specifically. As long as there's no clause that says she signs away her soul, Kira signs the papers.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173588
173589
>>173586
If only he could be there forever...sadly, Silver does have things to do today. Still, he lingers there, unwilling to give up his griffon so soon.
Anonymous
2efa9bb
?
No.173589
173590 173591
>>173587
I like how “Absoluteky no Kirin” requires no explanation

How does Kira sign? What slides her signature look like? Where did she learn to read and write? Anyways…

The unicorn asks if the deer is supposed to be staying there as well, and when the question is answered in the affirmative, makes her sign something as well, and makes Kira write her name somewhere.

“You haven’t” the unicorn gives that toothy smile “seen the unit yet.”

>>173588
Just a few more minutes… surely the world will not catch on fire so quickly?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173590
173593
>>173589
Not for a few years, at least. Though it does make Silver wonder, what happened to his Jubee in that future?
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173591
173593
>>173589
"Well...may we see it?"

Her tongue flicks out again.
Anonymous
fcf9412
?
No.173592
173595
>>173405
>>173451
>>173455
>>173474
>>173572
With no spells left, Posey keeps her weapons drawn as she matches. She grips her sword in her maw, and levitates her compound bow with her horn.
She draws her hood over her head to minimize sunlight exposure, her golden eyes glowing beneath the shadow of the hood.
Anonymous
2efa9bb
?
No.173593
173605 173606
>>173590
Silver didn’t see Jubilosa in the future. Hard to say.

>>173591
“Sure” she says, moving around Kira (which may not be easier depending on where she places herself), and to the door.
Anonymous
fcf9412
?
No.173595
173621
>>173573
>>173592
Is there any chance that Posey will continue her adventure today?
Anonymous
fcf9412
?
No.173604
I guess not
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173605
173685
>>173593
Kira does try to move around the mare, letting her pass before following her out of the door.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173606
173665
>>173593
He has to admit, the foals were exceptionally cute, but he would miss having his griffon goddess around. He manages to hold off breaking away from his Jubee cuddles for a few minutes before he kisses his griffu again.

"I really do have to get up..."
Anonymous
a7aaabe
?
No.173613
173614 173676
"Stupid Sun...! I thought that bitch princess was captured or something, so why is there still day? The Coven was very disappointed by this development..."

I'm going to make an intelligence check to see what Posey knows about the day/night cycle, and why it continues in spite of recent developments concerning the princesses.
I think princess Celestia counts as a demigod, so I'll roll religion.
[1d20+9 = (1+9) = 10]
Anonymous
a7aaabe
?
No.173614
173615
>>173613
Well fuck. I know skills don't crit, but it looks like I'm still out of luck, unless it's somehow common knowledge that anyone would know.
Anonymous
a7aaabe
?
No.173615
>>173614
Also forgot the -2 penalty for standing in the sun itself, so that's a definite failure.
Anonymous
ea11a7b
?
No.173621
>>173595
Adventure today, or no?
Anonymous
2c80d34
?
No.173622
I guess not.
Anonymous
1ac0fd6
?
No.173623
173624 173630
As an interested party and a friend of the scrunchiest flower this side of the Mississippi. I have a proposal for the game.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub#h.mp7gnwz1yhkj
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

This is a system developed by /mlp/ for simplified board based pony ttrpg adventures. I think it has a few benefits over homebrew additions to DND, including but not limited to:
>providing more accurate stats and fluff for ponies and other races
>streamlining game play, allowing for clearer combat and more concise actions
>better balances martial and caster characters
>more variety for the many martial characters
>less complex system makes adding homebrew ideas slightly easier

Any thoughts?
Anonymous
a8f4cd3
?
No.173624
>>173623
Looks fairly interesting.
Anonymous
a40d8ed
?
No.173627
173628
Adventure today?
Anonymous
bee136b
?
No.173628
>>173627
It’s possible
Anonymous
a40d8ed
?
No.173629
So, does Posey find those tanks?
Anonymous
a40d8ed
?
No.173630
173632
>>173623
It would be kind of weird to change systems mid game, but not unprecedented.
I'm still lvl 3 anyway.
Anonymous
a40d8ed
?
No.173631
Does Posey need to roll anything else to find the tanks?
Anonymous
1ac0fd6
?
No.173632
>>173630
Stranger things have happened
Anonymous
a40d8ed
?
No.173633
>>173451
Anonymous
f62d3f1
?
No.173634
173638
EW_2GkfWkAESy3W.png

Anonymous
8489e99
?
No.173637
173638
Quest today?
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173638
173639
IMG_3805.png
>>173637
>>173634
So I’m back… I’ve got to do a few things, and then I’ll update Posey and everyone else
Anonymous
8489e99
?
No.173639
>>173638
So, tomorrow maybe?
Anonymous
090edf9
?
No.173640
pgqmr46srqn8chpyn6z4.jpeg

Anonymous
e36f623
?
No.173641
173642
3138993__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-uteuk_derpibooru+import_oc_oc-colon-rosa+maledicta_unofficial+characters+only_unicorn_equestria+at+war+mod_ima.jpeg
Quest tomorrow?
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173642
173645
>>173641
I'mma try to write up as much as possible tonight
Anonymous
e36f623
?
No.173643
Yay.
Also, I've been playing Posey for more than a year now.
Anonymous
662b033
?
No.173644
2724287__safe_pony_solo_oc_oc+only_clothes_unicorn_vector_bust_portrait_armor_undead_bone_skeleton_hood_equestria+at+war+mod_hoof+polish_artist-colon.png

Anonymous
662b033
?
No.173645
>>173642
If you post just part of it, I could get started on my response.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173646
173648 173649
>>173503
>>173455
Posie finds a little trail, mostly likely used by wildlife, judging by the small, split-hooved tracks and the occasional, much bigger and deeper tracks that run along it. It takes her through a relatively thin undergrowth of moss and ferns that covers mud, peat, baren roots, and especially piles of lost brown leaves. Hanging above are innumerable, though not necessarily dense, hanging cypress and willow trees, whose big, drooping branches that vary from retaining most of their leaves to having none at all, appear along like green and brown dresses on so many giants in this humid, open-air ball. Posey occasionally passes little ponds, round in shape with muddy rims, occasionally filed with cut roots, and filled with muddy water and leaves. Elsewhere are mangled trees, sometimes cut in half.

Posey sees some definite signs that ponies have been this way. In one location, a rifle tuck into the ground with a steel helmet placed on top, in the clear sign of a grave marker. In another area, an abandoned tent. In another area, a broken branch with some cloth tied in a bow to it. In another, a set of roots that oddly has bandages wrapped around it.

These lands belong to the living - not to imply that death is out of place here. Posey knows these swamps to be variously inhabited by Chimeras, Hydras (bigger ones), lake and river serpents, Manticores, vicious and gigantic insects, occasional visits by the dragons from further south, and the occasional overflows of civilization. She can hear the sounds of so many birds chirping and singing their songs, the hooting of an owl, and many insects humming. She can see them fly about, and perch around. There are calls of unknown creatures further away, and the howls of what might be wolves. Posey only sees one terrestrial animal - a small cervid, presumably some kind of deer - which darts away when Posey nears it. It's the first animal to be afraid of Posey's presence, rather than indifferent or outright hostile. Even the plants are defiant and make known that this forest belongs to the living. A tree is not merely covered in leaves in the middle of winter, but is flowering with vibrant, big, blue flowers, dotted with orange spots.

The trail moves near water, bespeckled with so many cypress trees. Posey can tell that these areas are flooded only when the rain comes, based on what undergrowth peaks through. These are dotted by islands that break the little valleys of water. The end of a rifle stands up out of the water, as if propped up by some rock or root just beneath the water's surface. A tree stands out on one little island in a sort of clearing, away from most other trees. It's fairly small, a sapling, looks like it could be a few years old. It has two big branches that move out from the center, a few feet above the ground, though a third, shorter and thicker one is placed behind it, as if in three prongs, like upside down caltrops. The two larger branches stretch out forward and closer to Posey, towards the sky in a kind of Y shape. What is odd is that hanging around these two branches, and wrapped around the back of the tree, is a large, green, military bag that could not be more than some months exposed. The impossible position of the backpack is the clearest sign of magic thus far.
Anonymous
ecd9cb7
?
No.173648
IMG_3814.jpeg
>>173646
Anonymous
662b033
?
No.173649
173650
>>173646
>split-hooved tracks
I take it that we're not using the sapient deer from EaW? (Ngl, too many non-pony countries for comfort)
>a small cervid, presumably some kind of deer - which darts away when Posey nears it
Ah, that clears it up.
>these swamps to be variously inhabited by Chimeras, Hydras (bigger ones), lake and river serpents, Manticores, vicious and gigantic insects, occasional visits by the dragons from further south, and the occasional overflows of civilization.
Then it shall make for good hunting.
>Even the plants are defiant and make known that this forest belongs to the living.
And here I am, having just removed defiling magic from my sheet.
Posey glares at the defiant plants, trying to wilt them with her gaze, but alas, her horn is depleted of spells.
>In one location, a rifle tuck into the ground with a steel helmet placed on top, in the clear sign of a grave marker.
Posey resists the impulse to temper with the grave.
"Patient, Posey, you're on a mission here. Now is not the time for fun." She says to herself
>hanging around these two branches, and wrapped around the back of the tree, is a large, green, military bag that could not be more than some months exposed. The impossible position of the backpack is the clearest sign of magic thus far.
This catches Posey's interest, and she reaches out with the power of her horn to bring the sack towards her.
However, before she does this, she rolls Search to check for traps (if she rolls too low to detect a trap, assume she just grabs the bag)
[1d20+1 = (6+1) = 7] (penalty in sunlight)
Anonymous
ecd9cb7
?
No.173650
173651
>>173649
>deer
The pony show includes non-sapient deer, sapient, quadrupedal, brightly colored reindeer, non-sapient pigs, sapient anthro pigs, non-sapient cats, sapient anthro cats, non-sapient dogs, and sapient anthro dogs. It’s all very confusing.

There are sapient deer in the campaign. Kira even purchased one.

>wilting the trees
The tree with its blue flowers stands there, still defiant. The flowers are almost beautiful, even if the orange spots seem a bit odd. They almost seem to beckon for Posey to come, pick them up and smell them, and put one in her mane.

>grave
The ground beneath looks a bit too solid, too full of roots, to be the actual location of the grave. Posey knows by now the ponies take away their dead when they can. And if there were a body there, the forest has claimed it. Ants, the various predators, fungi… the forest does not give up its dead. Living matter is recycled and repurposed.

>the bag
Perhaps you don’t understand. The arm bands of the backpack are around the split branches of the tree, in such a way that removing the backpack from the tree is impossible. Putting it there in the first place is equally impossible - like the tree had grown through the backpack, it must have been either carefully sewn onto the tree, or its bands moved through solid matter. Posey would need to cut the arm (leg) bands, or just leave it there and go through the back.

To get to the island, the water is surprisingly shallow, though still thick with algae. There is a canteen on the edge of the island.
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173651
173652 173653 173654
swamp_flower_by_cloudyglow_dbomowh-fullview.png.32d2a6075f6ec9b7f02a1f79d7abd490.png
>>173650
>The flowers are almost beautiful, even if the orange spots seem a bit odd
Wait a minute, I've seen the show. I know these flowers. These are swamp fewer flowers. Metagaming, but we've all seen the show.
Well, I'm glad that disease doesn't affect me.
>They almost seem to beckon for Posey to come, pick them up and smell them, and put one in her mane. L
Posey does exactly that, appreciating the cruel aroma. She's a fan of flowers, especially the frightful variety.
"Blue, with orange spots...? How delightfully chaotic of a flower. The thralls of the coven would be jealous." she says, as she places one in her mane. She giggles at the pollen tickles her sensitive nose.
>The arm bands of the backpack are around the split branches of the tree, in such a way that removing the backpack from the tree is impossible.
... It's the flowers, isn't it? A pony turned into the tree while wearing the backpack.

I know this, let's see if Posey knows anything about it.
Arcana (trained)
[1d20+11 = (10+11) = 21]
Nature (untrained)
[1d20+3 = (7+3) = 10]

>Posey would need to cut the arm (leg) bands, or just leave it there and go through the back.
Not one to pass up looting the dead, Posey levitates her knife to cut the bag.
>To get to the island, the water is surprisingly shallow, though still thick with algae. There is a canteen on the edge of the island.
So long as it isn't running, Posey has no trouble crossing it, although she doesn't like getting her cost dirty.
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173652
>>173651
>cut the bag
*To cut the straps
Anonymous
ecd9cb7
?
No.173653
173655 173656
>>173651
>plants can’t appropriate and crawl across dead matter
>this horrifying magical entity is definitely either a virus or a plant and behaves in every other way the way that plants and viruses do our world, rather than being magical or behaving like a fungus, which can absolutely eat dead matter and is extremely hard to kill
https://youtu.be/oHC1230OpOg?si=5FnwwibTySqiXVn_

>knowledge check
Posey knows that it’s abnormal, and very dangerous

Inside the bag are the remnants of a medical kit, another empty canteen, a wrench, a map, and a lighter.
Anonymous
ecd9cb7
?
No.173654
>>173651
>Arcana
The tree definitely grew through the bag, which means the tree is actually much younger than it appears. The tree has a greatly higher life-signature (life magic) than normal for a plant.
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173655
173670 173690
>>173653
>It might kill me anyway
Well, I'll just have to wait and find out what it does then.
>Posey knows that it’s abnormal, and very dangerous
"Well, it's definitely not a rose... I think I like it though." Posey says (her experience with flowers comes mostly from imported bouquets)
"I wonder if Gloomy would like it...?"
>Inside the bag are the remnants of a medical kit, another empty canteen, a wrench, a map, and a lighter.
"No war wands, no scrolls, no summoning talismans, no wonder these scrubs died." Posey remarks
>The tree definitely grew through the bag, which means the tree is actually much younger than it appears. The tree has a greatly higher life-signature (life magic) than normal for a plant.
This makes Posey suspicious, thinking that there might be a mage ahoof.
She stops talking to herself and treads carefully.
She levitates the bag back to the tree, to make it look as if it fell from it.

She then proceeds to the islands, treading cautiously.
Anonymous
ecd9cb7
?
No.173656
173657
>>173653
I’m going to add “trench shovel” to the backpack, which was actually tied to it and has since fallen off next to the tree.
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173657
173671 173690
>>173656
Posey takes the shovel, as she might actually need that for her quest.
She proceeds to the island, looking for signs of tanks.
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173658
173660 173690
Are there any signs of tanks from the island?
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173660
173666 173690
Ghost_battlefield_concept_art.jpg
>>173658
>To get to the island, the water is surprisingly shallow, though still thick with algae. There is a canteen on the edge of the island.
Posey goes to the island and searches the area. She looks around to check if any tanks are visible from the island. She searches for any damaged trees or other signs of machinery or warfare. She picks up the canteen and shakes it for secret gold coin stashes, but also to follow the trail of artificial objects in order to find the greater battlefield.
If she sees nothing of note, she moves on in her search for tanks.
She almost monologues, but remembers that she's on alert for hostile mages. She silently reminisces her days savaging corpses and magic items from the Arcturian front (menial labor for the lowest-ranking, expendable thralls and ghouls), and thinks of how long and hard she's worked for the privilege of being stationed abroad in Equestria, as well as the price of failure...

Are any rolls necessary?
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173661
Is GM still here for the night?
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173663
I might go to bed soon, if we're done here.
Anonymous
8d9a0f2
?
No.173664
173690
"The water is not too deep here. Surely a pack of drowners won't spring up from hidden sinkholes to ambush me..."
Anonymous
1529c6a
?
No.173665
173666 173667
>>173606
She accepted the kiss gratefully, but when Silver tells her that he has to get up her purple eyes go big, and she makes a pouty face.

“Are you so sure?” She asks, still lying on her back.
Anonymous
14d4b6f
?
No.173666
173690
Spoilered
>>173660
>>173665
Does Posey see any tanks? Or Drowners?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173667
173668
>>173665
"Unfortunately yes. D'awwwww. You make it very much hard to say no to that face." He holds her claw with his hoof. "Makes me wish I had clone of myself you could spend time with, while I did things that were necessary to do. For instance, we have three colts that need sleeping arrangements settled, and breakfast is not going to make itself."
Anonymous
1529c6a
?
No.173668
173687
>>173667
She keeps up the pouty face for a moment, but then stops.

“Alright. Just-“ she smiles softly “come back to me, will you?”
Anonymous
14d4b6f
?
No.173669
173671 173672 173690
Does Posey need to make any other rolls or checks to find the tanks?
Amber Sunset
6c659dc
?
No.173670
173671 173673 173674
>>173586
What's conjugation magic?

>>173655
>scrubs
Would that slang exist in the setting?
Anonymous
2d264a9
?
No.173671
173672 173679
>>173669
Yes.

>>173657
Does she take anything else?

>>173670
scrunch
It's conjuration magic
Anonymous
a494051
?
No.173672
173690
>>173671
>Yes
What to roll?
>Does she take anything else?
She takes the map, the wrench, and the lighter (if it's still good).
She also takes two flowers, that she fixes to her mane.
>>173669
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Conjuration_School
Anonymous
a494051
?
No.173673
>>173670
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Conjuration_School
Anonymous
a494051
?
No.173674
>>173670
>Would that slang exist in the setting?
Posey is a trend-setter.
Anonymous
a494051
?
No.173675
173686 173690
Posey decides to check the map.
Anonymous
1529c6a
?
No.173676
173677
IMG_3970.jpeg
>>173613
>Nat 1 on a knowledge check
Posey’s favored theory is that the planet is actually round, rotating, and revolving around another celestial body. The princesses have no involvement and are fakes. Any appearance to the contrary is at best, mass illusion magic
Anonymous
a494051
?
No.173677
>>173676
Noted
Anonymous
a494051
?
No.173678
173690
So, anything of note on the island, or the map?
Anonymous
a494051
?
No.173679
173690
>>173671
What does she need to roll?
Anonymous
deaa6c2
?
No.173680
173690
"At least there's no lacedons or bog mummies in this swamp. Wouldn't want to run into those..."
Anonymous
5ebcaeb
?
No.173681
173682
GM, are we adventuring tonight?
Anonymous
1529c6a
?
No.173682
173683
>>173681
Probably not?
At a pony con
again
Anonymous
5ebcaeb
?
No.173683
>>173682
Oh well then. Maybe another day.
Anonymous
2d264a9
?
No.173684
>>173459
If Amber is being completely honest with herself, she never liked Diazela. The spoiled brat was paranoid, sometimes irrational, and prone to manic episodes. Her cousin here appears smarter, more diligent, more well read, more generally in control of himself, and most importantly of all, 15 years older - and yet he possesses many of the same undesirable tendencies.

Amber knows through many years of special insights that the prejudices the intuitions of the mind impose onto our perception of reality - rationality, non-contradiction, three dimensional space, morality, time, separation of consciousness - are not reflective of the thing in itself. She knows that the condition of the mind dismissed by the superstitious as "schizophrenia" is not a failure to comprehend reality - far from it - but merely a failure to conform to socially imposed misunderstandings. And yet for all of that, Amber will surely forgive herself if the Grandmaster's... shall we call them 'eccentricities'? - are more dangerous than she cares for.

Still, there is no doubt that the Grandmaster is a Griffin of taste and erudition. He too, is a fellow esotericist, even if he is less versed than Amber, especially Helder, or even Erich. His malign smile conveys that he is pleased with what Amber has shown him, but he knows she is holding back. And if he is a dangerous an paranoid griffin, well, all the more reason to please him.
Anonymous
2d264a9
?
No.173685
173688
>>173605
The mare moves out first, followed by Kira and Neela. She looks back with that toothy smile, and asks the creatures to follow her. They move several blocks past multiple street crossings, and notably only some streets are major through traffic streets, while some are lower traffic. Eventually they come to the unit. It's on the very edge of a block, with the right side of the unit next to another unit, but the left side simply forming the corner, bordering a major north-south running road, and the whole block is only a few blocks north of the river. Kira could probably discern that this unit is at the very edge of the area owned by this company, and at the edge of an area served by a school. It's less than a mile from the area of lower density across the river.

The unit itself is has a small space to park a vehicle, a little path leading up the house, two stories with two windows on the second floor, a big window on the first floor on the left with space for potted plants, and a door on the right. There is a stairway leading up the to door, and a small window by the ground which presumably serves a basement. There are windows on the side of the building, and the unit as a whole is covered with a dark brown brick facade. Kira can also see that behind the unit is a small area of yard or garden that is fenced off with wood, and a small path separates this unit from its mirror on the north side of the block.
Anonymous
d704ea4
?
No.173686
>>173675
Does the map or the island have anything interesting in sight?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173687
173798
>>173668
Silver smiles back, replying, "I could not do anything else." He gives her one more quick kiss before getting up and heading out of the room. First things first is a quick shower, Silver's not sure the other members of the household would appreciate him smelling so strongly of sex. Once that's done he cracks open the door to Khoi's room and peaks his head in to see how she's doing.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173688
173694
>>173685
"Wooooooow! It's certainly different from the huts in my village! Does the inside look as good as the outside?"
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173690
173691
>>173655
>>173657
>>173658
>>173660
>>173664
>>173666
>>173669
>>173672
>>173675
>>173678
>>173679
>>173680
Does Posey see anything?
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173691
173692
>>173690
Roll search for the islands, and intelligence for the map.
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173692
173693 173699
>>173691
Search
[1d20+3 = (14+3) = 17]
Map
[1d20+3 = (3+3) = 6]
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173693
173694
2dda23b44ea109681d930a60a3f5cb1b.jpg
tank-skelety-soldaty.jpg
56b90d1e4fb92596653c87b417f45724.jpeg
>>173692
I'm going to assume Posey doesn't find anything on the map, unless the DC was an easy 5 to notice the X that marks the spot and/or something else obvious like a marker for the battlefield.
Posey rolls up the map to inspect again later, since having a map of the area in any circumstance is useful, since Posey is unfamiliar with the geography.

(Internal monologue)
"Tanks... Now that I think of it, I'm not sure what they really look like. I think it was supposed to look something like Mason's combustion carriage, with an oversized musket mounted on it, only armor plated. I don't know what use the Society of Bones would have for such a weapon, unless they're doubling down on the skeleton siege engineers. Perhaps it's a toy for the Coven's thralls; they do handle a lot of the techy stuff these days, with all their fancy metal gadgets and gizmos. Or maybe, perhaps they wanted better vessels for haunt-shifting? A haunted armored vehicle would certainly be a formidable asset if it carries sufficient artillery or transports minions... Yes, yes, that would be a viable substitute if dragon cadavers are in short supply. I wonder if they're cheaper than golems though." Posey thinks to herself, trying to oversell the strategic importance of her actions
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173694
173695 173696 173698
>>173688
As Kira slithers along, the mare looks back at her frequently. She doesn’t seem to trust Kira to cross a street correctly, giving her instructions to “wait” or “go quickly.” She calls out to a frightened (seemingly frightened) mare and foal who was further down the sidewalk, saying it was “okay.” When the three get to the unit, the mare unlocks the door and goes through first, but has no intention of standing in the way of Kira. Concrete steps lead up to the door, which is opened with a traditional key. There’s a tiny space for gardening in front of the main bay window.

Going inside, Kira can see the layout of the unit. The floor is wooden. In front of Kira, and dominating the right side of the unit, is a wooden stairway going up. To the left is what must be intended to be a living room, with bay windows, and ending in a wall covered in pinkish wallpaper with yellow stripes. The left wall also has a couple smaller windows, and the bay window in the front gives a little extra space. In the wall to the right is a doorway - though it should be known that there is another door, underneath and behind the staircase. Going through the door that is along the far wall, on the other side is a kitchen with a linoleum floor, counters with cabinets above on the wall adjacent to the living room, a window with a sink below, as well as a row counter along the left wall with a stove and oven next to the sink, and then a counter that separates the kitchen from the final room. This final room is open with the kitchen and is like the living room but smaller, presumably a dining room. Behind this is a door that leads outside the a small enclosed area with a small concrete patio, a little rock path leading to a door, and to either side some grass and dirt that can be used as green space or for gardening. Next to the dining room on the right wall is a white door leading into a bathroom, which is small and only has a toilet and sink. Next to the kitchen on the same wall is a small room intended as a pantry.

Going up the stairs, the hall leads left to a door to a large room with big windows in the back. This must be the master bedroom. The floors on the upper level are carpet. This room has a closet, and opens to a bathroom with a bathtub, shower, sink and toilet, and which opens to the hallway, the bedroom, but also to a bedroom on the side bearer the street, which is a second, smaller bedroom with a small closet, and windows on the side and the street side. Of course the doors in the bathroom lock.

Going back downstairs, through that little door in the living room that goes under the stairs, there is more stairs going down. This leads into a little room that has a wooden floor and some natural sunlight from a pair of windows at street level. This room is maybe the size of the living room. Behind this is a wall with a door, and going through this, is a more traditional , small basement space with a water heater, a heating stove, and a washer and dryer.

>>173693
It was never a tank…
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173695
173697 173698
B1536F28E71BDA0A7EBC5D5FAD727B54-227947.png
>>173694
>It was never a tank
I might actually be retarded...
Let me backread
>It's a metal tube used on a towed artillery piece.
>a dual action shock absorber from a New Mareland 25 pounder
Idk where tanks entered my head...
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173696
173700
>>173694
The wide eyed Kira makes it quickly obvious that this is the first time she'd been inside such a modern dwelling. She "ooo"s and "ahhh"s at nearly everything she sees. The toilets are especially interesting to her, and she has to be pulled away from the first one she sees as she can't help but flush it over and over again. In the master bedroom, she coils up in the middle of the carpeted floor, wriggling her body to get comfy before exclaiming, "Oh yeah, this will work." She still goes down into the basement, to say that she's checked out the whole house.

Spot: During their tour of the townhome, Kira covertly checks for signs of preexisting damage that she'll need to make a note of, if she doesn't want it to count against her deposit.

[1d20+8 = (17+8) = 25]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173697
>>173695
To be fair, most tanks in this era use artillery pieces as their main gun.
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173698
173700
>>173695
>>173694
Okaaay... Posey continues her hunt for artillery pieces.
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173699
173700
>>173692
Does Posey find anything with this Search check?
Anonymous
2d264a9
?
No.173700
173701 173702 173711
>>173698
>>173699
If you're wanting Posey to be simultaneously attacked by land, air, and sea, that will likely have to wait until I have more time consistently at my laptop.

However, Posey can discern the following:
She seems to have made the right choice in moving to the islands. There are more of the round little pools, and more trees that have been twisted, mangled, and entirely split in two. The land becomes drier and firmer if she moves to her left, which is to say, the same direction she was going before she crossed the water. The map shows lines of movement as well as higher areas, and also a couple marked locations and paths. However, unfortunately it doesn't portray the inundated areas. Posey can quickly discern that which areas are flooded and which are not varies with the rain - just wait a week of no rainfall, and much of what is currently under water will not be.

>>173696
The toilet downstairs is a little small, and Kira is told explicitly that the toilets in the house are not designed for her massive size, and may break if she puts too much of her weight on it - not that she could fit entirely on top of a toilet anyways. The one upstairs is larger and has better flow. However, both take a little time to refill the upper bowl, and annoyingly the one downstairs sometimes requires a jiggle of the handle to get it to fill properly. Kira is told that the bathtub most likely will not fit her entire body, although she's not sure. Kira is warned to not block drainage on the bathtub and shower, lest it spill over and flood. The carpets upstairs are definitely refreshing after so much concrete and wood. The concrete outside is much less pleasant to slither over than grass, and the stairs, while no impediment to Kira, are not made for her. But the carpet? She can get used to it. The basement has the decided advantage of being mostly underground, and is likely closest to a snake den of any pony-made location she's been in thus far.

While examining the walls and floors, Kira comes to a conclusion - this house has been at least renovated, and very likely entirely rebuilt. She can see from the adjacent homes and the brick outside that at least the base of the house is decades old, but everything inside above the basement is fresh. Fresh paint, fresh carpet... She is likely the first tenant to slither these floors. Well, obviously she is the first to slither them, but no one else has walked them. With all of that said, there seems to be a leak or sign of water damage in the basement in the back portion, and potentially some issue with the water heater.
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173701
173703
>>173700
>Posey can quickly discern that which areas are flooded and which are not varies with the rain - just wait a week of no rainfall, and much of what is currently under water will not be.
It might be smarter to come back then, perhaps...
I wonder what precipitation plans the local pegasi have for next week. I guess Posey could check their bulletin.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173702
173703
>>173700
The basement *is* rather den like, but if the basement floor is concrete like outside then it would be rather uncomfortable to live in and sleep on. The dens she's familiar with have dirt floors with nice soft rugs of fur or cloth to sleep on, so maybe if the basement were to have a covering of dirt...ah, but that would be a lot of work, and the carpet in the bedroom is already a fine place to sleep. She points out the issue with the water heater to the mare, as it could lead to greater problems down the line, and to make sure they know that it's not because of her or Neela.
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173703
173704 173706
>>173702
The mare takes notes about the water heater. The basement floor is wooden, actually, like the dinning room and living room above. The mare notes that a rug can be placed over the floor to make it more comfortable.

>>173701
Posey can gather that the devices these canisters are attached to are very large and will stick through all but a true lake or river.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173704
173705
>>173703
Hmm, perhaps. Again, seems like more work than it's work if there's a nice carpeted bedroom upstairs, but she'll keep that option in mind. Kira looks to Neela.

"So, what do you think?"
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173705
173707
>>173704
Neela looks around
“It’s big… very big. And so new. Not much furniture though. Can you really afford this?”
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173706
>>173703
>the devices these canisters are attached to are very large and will stick through all but a true lake or river.
Then she'll continue her search now.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173707
173708
>>173705
Kira nods vigorously, and she flicks her tongue.

"Definitely, it's just a matter of if you want it."
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173708
173709
>>173707
She tells the mare they want to speak in private, and then moves to an area where they can speak together.

Sense motive on the Nagini

“What is your plan living here? Us together for a while? How long do you intend for me to be here?”
[1d20+6 = (12+6) = 18]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173709
173712
>>173708
Kira flicks her tongue again.

"My plan? It's just to make sure you're happy and comfortable for as long you want to stay here with me.
Like it or not, you're stuck with me, and even if the alternatives weren't very pleasant at all, I'd still like to make this a pleasant experience for you. That is why you chose to be with me, right?"

Kira speaks the true true, for what it's worth.
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173711
173712 173738
>>173700
>There are more of the round little pools, and more trees that have been twisted, mangled, and entirely split in two.
If this was from artillery, the damaged trees should form a line, possibly leading to the point from which the rounds were fired.
Posey follows the line of damaged trees, following in the direction of the higher/highest ground, since she assumes that artillerists would have preferred to fire from such a location (presumably both for height advantage and to avoid the water compromising their equipment).
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173712
173713 173721 173738
IMG_4284.jpeg
>>173709
Neela tilts her head, and looks into the eyes of Kira. Kira is certainly not used to looking into the eyes of a creature like Neela, and sooner or later one or both of them will have to break eye contact.

“Alright” Neela answers, after a pause.

>>173711
Clever
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173713
173714
>>173712
It's certainly not very often Kira is faced with the dreaded "deer stare". She blinks, and flicks her tongue again.

"Alright as in 'you accept the answer'? You want the townhouse? What do you mean?"
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173714
173715
>>173713
“Yes.” She answers, momentarily looking up to Kira, then away. “It’s a very nice place.” It’s difficult to shake the feeling that Neela is just a variation of the antelope Kira would hunt back home.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173715
173716 173717
>>173714
It's okay, Kira, chase away the tasty thoughts. Neela is a friend, not food...delicious, delicious food...

stomach rumbles

Kira blushes, and also looks away, hoping that it will help with the tummy rumblies.

"Okay, let's go back to the mare and get this deal finalized. Then we can see about getting us food and furniture."
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173716
173717 173718
>>173715
Not looking at Neela certainly helps, as she has the unfortunate quality of being food-shaped, rather than friend-shaped.

“Yes” Neela says. “This is a much better area. Far away from where police and customs pry.
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173717
173718
>>173715
>>173716
Going back to the mare, she smiles, perhaps even genuinely.

“What do you think?”
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173718
173719
>>173716
>>173717
Smiling, Kira excitedly exclaims, "We'll take it!"
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173719
173720
>>173718
“Excellent!” The mare jumps up in place, landing with her hooves slightly spread apart.

“Just one more document to sign… also another 100 bits for the washing machine rental, an upfront payment on utilities, and the city tax… actually there is going to be taxes later, but that’s what’s required at the time of purchase….”
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173720
173722
>>173719
"Alright, what is our total up to now?"
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173721
173738
>>173712
>Clever
Clever enough to find something?
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173722
173723
>>173720
“1100 bits in total.” She answers.

Neela moves to where she must think she’s not seen.. then closes her eyes, flips her ears back, goes “hehehehe” and prances along the floor, jumping up and down in springing step that are not so loud on the carpet floor, and turning when she nears the wall. It would be more pleasant to watch if it weren’t unnervingly similar to a slower version of the gait of a springbok antelope.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173723
173724
>>173722
Even through her hunger, Kira can appreciate how happy Neela is. She has no concerns about spending this kind of money if this is the result.

"Alright, let's finish this up!"
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173724
173725
>>173723
Neela prances around, coming to a stop next to Kira, hopping all at once into place with all four of her legs. She smiles, and wags her tail.

The mare says, “Okay… sign this. 100 bits and… it’s yours!”
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173725
173726
>>173724
Kira signs the document, hoofs over another 100 Bits, and...hopefully, it's hers! And Neela's too. Now all Kira needs is the key.
Anonymous
2d264a9
?
No.173726
173727
>>173725
With blue telekinesis magic, the mare hoofs over the key.

"We can make a second copy, if needed. You know where the office is. Rent period is through the 26th, and is due on that day." She looks into Kira's eyes with her own round, blue eyes. "Enjoy your time in Baltimare!"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173727
173728
>>173726
"Thank you very much!" she replies with a bright smile as she takes the key. She gets another chance to ponder on how similar pony eyes are to lamia eyes. "A second copy would be appreciated, yes. After all, two residents within the same household and all that."
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173728
173729
>>173727
She has round pupils, more like a prey animal than a lamia, although she’s otherwise fairly similar.

“We’ll make one, and you can pick it up in the office. But for the moment, there is only one key.” She says. If there is no other business, the mare leaves, and Kira is left alone with Neela
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173729
173730
>>173728
Definitely a friend-shaped creature if she's ever seen one. As there's no other business to attend to, she lets the friend-shaped mare leave. She looks to Neela, smiling.

"So, it's done! I bet you're excited. Ready to get something to eat before we furnish our new home?"
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173730
173731
>>173729
Neela uses her mouth to attempt to drag up the large bag of clothing up the stairs. She looks up to Kira when she says this, pauses, and says “… Sure…” as her ears go down, then back up again
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173731
173732
>>173730
"Oh, right! Let me help you with your stuff!"

Neela gets a reminder of how useful it is to have a strong lamia with her, as Kira helps with bringing her belongings upstairs.
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173732
173733
>>173731
She appears to appreciate it, even if she does not say “thank you.” Neela gets to work placing her stuff around the second bedroom, laying a blanket on the floor and putting items in the closet.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173733
173734
>>173732
Kira observes as Neela gets to work getting everything just how she wants it, you know, before they go out for furniture. A question pops into her mind as she watches.

"Hey...I don't know if it'd be too soon, but...would you want to go see your friends in jail, before they get deported? I'm not sure if I could do anything to get them out of jail, but you said you were close and I thought you might want to say goodbye."
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173734
173735
>>173733
As she’s placing some item into a closet, standing up on her hind legs with her forelegs on a shelf, Neela looks over to Kira with ears perked up.

“I may… I’m a bit afraid though that if they see I am not in jail, someone may say something about me to try to get themselves out of trouble.”
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173735
173736
>>173734
"Do you not trust them? As long as you're with me and we have these papers, you should be fine. You're not breaking any laws or being here illegally as long as I'm around."
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173736
173737
>>173735
She jumps down so that she’s on all fours, and faces Kira, before breaking eye contact and looking down and away.

“Well… all it takes is one, and it may not be the one I speak to. I don’t know.” She looks back up towards Kira momentarily, then back down again. “I mean with the police. Not with customs. They could still arrest me, or try to.”
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173737
173740
>>173736
Kira tilts her head at the deer.

"What do you mean? Wouldn't they get in trouble if they tried? We have papers."
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173738
173740 173795 173800
ww2-weapons-helmets-stuck-in-trees-coverimage.jpg
wwii-finds-grown-into-tree-04.jpg
wwii-finds-grown-into-tree-n-002-645x513.jpg
ww2-weapons-helmets-stuck-in-trees-7.jpg
vo9f23sj0gia1.jpg
>>173712
>>173721
>>173711
Does Posey's plan or trying to trace lines between damages trees to point towards high ground locations where the artillery might've been fired bear any fruit?
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173740
173741 173742
>>173737
“No, I mean from the police. They are concerned about crimes, not immigration…” her ears dip down, then back up. “I don’t… really want to talk about it… I probably should visit them. They will be in there for a while.”

>>173738
I mean, if you don’t want to fight anything yet
Anonymous
ee60a76
?
No.173741
173743
>>173740
Posey is out of spell slots, but is still down to fight so long as it's not a second hydra underwater; she'd have to flee from that.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173742
173743
>>173740
Diplomacy: "It's just us, and I don't mind." She flicks her tongue.

[1d20+3 = (6+3) = 9]
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173743
173744 173766
>>173741
Soonish. Still out of town

>>173742
Her ears twitch.
“Still… I’d rather not talk about it….” She says
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173744
173745
>>173743
Kira nods.

"That's fair. Maybe some other time. Anyways, about going to go get something to eat...are you still feeling up to it?"
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173745
173746
>>173744
She moves a little back, raises her left foreleg, widens her eyes. and both ears stand up. But then she eases forward, and the eyes relax.

“Yes.” Her ears wriggle. “I haven’t had decent food since… well it’s been several days now. I don’t care for the food in jail and customs did not feed me at all.”
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173746
173747
>>173745
Kira imagines her initial fear was that she was going to be the something to eat, but thankfully she has enough willpower to avoid that situation. "Wow, you must be starving! Come on, you can show me your favorite places to eat, or maybe we can go to someplace you've always wanted to go. Then after we can get some furniture for the house and food to put in the kitchen."
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173747
173748
>>173746
“I don’t know this area… I would be fine with a food stand though.”

Neela does, however, move towards the door, ready to leave.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173748
173749
>>173747
Kira does as well, letting Neela take the lead. Even if she doesn't know this art all that well, she still probably knows more about it than Kira, and she's a prey animal so she knows the kinds of food prey animals eat.

"I wonder when our new neighbors will say hello..."
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173749
173750 173753
If Posey would like to roll search, spot, and listen…

>>173748
Alright, roll luck

Search [1d20+6 = (3+6) = 9]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173750
173751 173753
>>173749
[1d20 = 3]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173751
173752
>>173750
Doh!
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173752
173753
>>173751
Search: Despite some, ahem, bad luck...perhaps a second pair of keen lamia eyes will help with the search for a place to eat.

[1d20+5 = (4+5) = 9]
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173753
173754
>>173749
>>173750
The area is mostly residential. Neela finds a restaurant in a corner of one row next to the major avenue… and the owner rather rudely did not allow either creature in. Neela curses him, then they move along. There’s another restaraunt that is “””closed”””

>>173752
Kira does not see any juicy prey around. Unless you’re counting ponies or that one dog. Or Neela. Oh, you mean the things they eat. Well,.. there’s some flowers… She probably saw a tomato plant in a planter on a window.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173754
173755
>>173753
You know, it occurs to Kira, "So...what do pre...err...creatures like you eat, anyhow?"
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173755
173756 173757
>>173754
She smiles, looks back to Kira, and giggles.

“Heh heh, you don’t know? Well, we eat bread, sandwiches, hay, potatoes, ice cream, middles, dumplings, soup, and things like that.”
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173756
173757
>>173755
And…
[1d20+6 = (18+6) = 24]
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173757
173758
>>173755
>>173756
Kira blushes, and rubs the back of her own head with a hoof.

"Well I haven't really paid much attention to what other creatures eat, all I know are the animals out in the savanna eating grasses and stuff. Oh, I know about bananas! That's how I arrived here, on a ship full of bananas."
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173758
173759
>>173757
“Hehe, and bananas.” She says, wriggling her ears. She looks around, down another street, and…

“Oh hey, there’s a restaurant.”
Going closer, Kira can see that there is set of tables outside, and a counter inside.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173759
173760
>>173758
"Great! If they have bananas, I'll let you have them all, I've pretty well had my fill for a long while."

Kira slithers towards the restaurant with her deer. It's the first time she'll have been to one, so even though they don't really share much in their diet, she'd still like to try something.
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173760
173761
>>173759
A sand yellow Pegasus at the counter answers with a smile. “Hello, and welcome to Shifting Sands. You may seat yourself, or you may order here.”

She reacts more to Neela than to Kira, and Kira may believe she hasn’t seen all of Kira.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173761
173762
>>173760
Kira isn't going to look a gift pony in the mouth, she's going to look her in the eyes, smile, and waves at her with a, "Hello! Thank you very much!" She looks to see what Neela wants to do first before she takes an action.
Anonymous
4f4e320
?
No.173762
173767
>>173761
Neela looks over at Kira
Maybe better if we get it to go.”
Anonymous
5a2e24f
?
No.173766
173795
>>173743
Maybe this week?
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
8b510ca
?
No.173767
173768
>>173762
"Are you sure? It'd be nice to sit down and eat at an actual restaurant." Regardless of her answer, Kira turns to the mare behind the counter. "I haven't been here before. Is there anything you would recommend to order?"
Anonymous
79de07d
?
No.173768
173769
>>173767
The mare turns around to point a hoof to the board above her
“The falafel is the most popular, but we also have our fried bell pepper with rice, the pita bread-“ she lists items

Neela whispers aggressively
“You haven’t exactly been welcomed everywhere. Best to get out before they notice.”
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
8b510ca
?
No.173769
173770 173771
>>173768
Kira begrudgingly has to concede, though she admittedly would still like to sit and eat like a normal pony.

"I'll take a falafel and fried bell pepper with rice. I'm really hungry..."
Anonymous
584ff8d
?
No.173770
>>173769
[1d20 = 9]
Anonymous
584ff8d
?
No.173771
173772
>>173769
“Alright… one falafel…” Neela adds “and another falafel and… three… better make that four breads…”

“Okay… that’s… 8 bits.”
Neela looks up to Kira with pleading eyes that may make her want to order more.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173772
173773
>>173771
Neela is very cute when she uses those eyes. Kira relents and orders another falafel, another order of fried pepper with rice, and some breads.
Anonymous
584ff8d
?
No.173773
173774
>>173772
“And that’s… wow, that’s 12 bits. It should be ready in a few minutes.”

Neela adds peech juice because of course.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173774
173775
>>173773
Kira blushes and remarks, "I'm really hungry..."

She looks over to Neela. "I forgot to tell you to order whatever you want. I'm paying."
Anonymous
584ff8d
?
No.173775
173776 173777
>>173774
Neela:
“Maybe it’s best for you to… not be so conspicuous while we wait.”

Neela grabs another can, and the mare accepts Kira’s bits
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173776
173777 173778
>>173775
Kira tilts her head at Neela after giving the cashier the Bits, like she either doesn't understand what she said or how she would be inconspicuous.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173777
173778
>>173775
>>173776
Hide: Kira does her best to keep her snake tail out of view.

[1d20+13 = (18+13) = 31]
Anonymous
9b41d65
?
No.173778
173779
>>173777
>>173776
Kira is able to press her body against the bottom of the counter, making her invisible from behind it, inconspicuous from most angles, and even appear like part of the decorations or a foot rail if glanced from outside or from a table.

Kira and Neela wait, and are eventually hoofed over several paper bags containing their items by the still smiling, black maned Pegasus pony.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173779
173780
>>173778
As a bonus, Neela now has an example of how adept a lamia like Kira is at hiding.

"Thank you so very much! I hope you have a great day!"

Kira uses her strength to carry the bags full of their food, and slithers out of the restaurant with Neela. She pauses at the tables outside.

"Would you want to eat out here, Neela, or head home to eat?"
Anonymous
b5cf750
?
No.173780
173781
>>173779
Neela looks on at the sight, both Kira's ability to become a decorative foot rail, and to have actually pleasant interactions with random ponies. Neela wastes no time in exiting.

"It could get cold if we wait... but then I don't know how long you want to be seen in the open."
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173781
173782
>>173780
"I'm not afraid of being seen. Are...are you afraid of being seen with me in the open?"

Kira previously chipper attitude is shaken by the worry that has just popped into her mind.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173782
173783 173797
>>173781
She pauses, turns her head ever so slightly to the side, and says

"... No?"
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173783
173784
>>173782
Sense Motive: "Hmmmmmmm..."

[1d20+2 = (3+2) = 5]
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173784
173785
>>173783
She seems fine.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173785
173786
>>173784
Kira seems to accept the answer, and brightens back up a little.

"Alright. I'd like to eat here outside the restaurant."
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173786
173787
>>173785
"O..kay then. Well, let's sit." Neela moves up to one little wooden table on the edge, moves a seat, and sits down. After placing one of the bags on the table, she opens it and grabs a falafel, ready to bite into it.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173787
173788
>>173786
Hide: Kira likewise moves to a table, coiling around its legs/base to appear less conspicuous to onlookers.

[1d20+13 = (18+13) = 31]

She opens up one of the bags, and investigates this strange food known as a "falafel".
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173788
173789
>>173787
With the help of a plant, a table cloth, and how she'd almost colored like a chair, an onlooker would have to try to find the anomaly to notice Kira.

Kira finds little fried bread balls inside.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173789
173790
>>173788
Tenatively, Kira nibble nibble nibbles on the falafel. Deciding that it's not objectionable to her palette for being prey food, Kira copies how Neela is eating to appear more "normal". Close observation though would show that it really isn't natural to her, biting, chewing, and mushing up the fried dough ball with her teeth before swallowing.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173790
173791
>>173789
Kira's teeth are better at cutting and tearing than anything resembling actual chewing or mushing, and all she can do is to cut the balls in half or slice portions off. Doing so reveals the interior of the balls contain fava beans, an item that Kira does not like the taste nor texture of, and in general the soft and goey interiors are not pleasant. Kira can't really make her mouth make the side-to-side motions that Neela can in order to chew. Attempting to swallow, the sizes and textures are a bit off, with the items slowly sliding down her throat but not quite being forced, such that it feels awkward. It isn't all bad - the taste and texture of the fried bread is not awful - but Kira has the distinct feel of eating something like livestock feed.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173791
173793
>>173790
Hmm...yeah, on second thought, she decides that not tasting the gross beans and not feeling like a cow would be the far better choice. There's a slight quiet pop as she opens her jaw ever so slightly, before scarfing the falafel down her cavernous maw.
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173793
173794
>>173791
With the breaded balls being about golf ball sized, she doesn't have to open her mouth that wide. Her mouth only makes contact with the portions of the food she likes most - the bread - and it has a quality that Kira likes out of her larger, normal cuisine that Kira likes, but can't always get: it's warm. The outside of the balls is dry and a little rough, so it goes down her throat slowly, but this is what Kira expects of her usually dry, furry food. Still, it's very small, and Kira may think she would have preferred at least a rat or some comparatively normal food.
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173794
173798
>>173793
Perhaps she would prefer some normal food, but this prey food has at least one positive quality: she can enjoy it with Neela without scaring her or grossing her out. She takes care of her falafels quickly before moving onto the fried peppers with rice, and one look at this food is enough for her to tell that this is some of the most prey food she's ever seen. Still...she's doing this for Neela, plus she's still hungry, so she digs in nonetheless.
Anonymous
fb404f4
?
No.173795
173800
6873083__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-jewellier_imported+from+derpibooru_fluttershy_pegasus_pony_a+health+of+information_abstract+background_female_fluttertr.png
>>173738
>>173766
Anonymous
a641eff
?
No.173796
173800
download.jpg
Any word on Posey's search?
Anonymous
a641eff
?
No.173797
>>173782
Back in town?
Anonymous
48fa069
?
No.173798
173801 173802
>>173794
The bell pepper is wider than the falafel balls, and has a smooth texture. Biting into it, it is comparatively hard, has an odd texture, and has a taste that Kira has very likely never tasted anything like before in her life: it's spicy. She's likely less sensitive to it than herbivores, but the taste is novel. Inside is rice, which has less flavor, and a comparatively soft and mushy texture.

>>173687
Peering into the room, Silver can see Khoi laying down on her bed, which has already been made up neatly. She is lying with the long side of the bed near the center, and Silver is perpendicular to her. Her tail is almost straight out, but curling down at the end so that it touches the bed. Her hind legs are underneath her. Both of her forelegs are curled under her in a "loaf" position, and Khoi is brushing her mane with her magenta magic. There is a cup of tea on a dresser behind her. She doesn't react immediately to Silver.
Anonymous
4805f36
?
No.173800
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
>>173738
>>173795
>>173796
Kubana "Nope Noodle" Kirafiki
89e77c9
?
No.173801
>>173798
"Mmmmhmhm!" While Kira doesn't care for the rice, she is already in love with the pepper. The bold zest and zing that causes her mouth to tingle combined with the crisp snap of the pepper's flesh is the first indication she's had so far that prey animal food isn't all bad, and in fact might have some special qualities about it. She swallows the rice on its own whole to avoid dealing with the lack of flavor and unappetizing texture, but the peppers she ordered she takes her time with to bite, chew, and savor every last morsel.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
89e77c9
?
No.173802
>>173798
Heh, do I have two cats in house now?

Seeing she's up, Silver attempts to quietly close the door before properly knocking on it to be let in.
Anonymous
4805f36
?
No.173803
"It's really humid in this swamp. It'll take forever to get my mane back in shape."
Anonymous
61f0c8a
?
No.173807
Can Posey continue her adventure today?
Anonymous
61f0c8a
?
No.173808
2735946__safe_female_pony_solo_oc_oc+only_simple+background_earth+pony_blushing_transparent+background_cute_tongue+out_filly_holiday_halloween_creepy.png