/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

nutsflag.png
Ranch-Flavored Nuts
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65424
65426 65428
>Mixed Nuts
To some, its a delightful role-playing venture based (loosely) on 3.5e D&D rules. To others its the worst thing to happen to Mlpol
>What it do
On weekends we engage a dynamic storyline based largely on the GM's capacity to create and illustrate the ongoing storyline.
>What about me?
New players and shitposters are always welcome. We have prohibited excessive >lewd, but non-players can assume casual roles as available (at the moment the world is a desolate wasteland tho so not for a bit) or work with existing players and GM to create a new character. Ordinarily we have several side-characters with their own existing backstories, as well as a few player contributions including a very sad Alex Jones or Yak Lee, a literal MLP yak trained as a monk, Taylor Swift,... there's others. If wanting to play, make a post about it in thread and there's plenty of anons who can steer anon in the right direction.

Currently the party is facing almost certain death. Thez squares off against Igritchkora of Bog, while the party - and Torcuil in particular - have managed to piss off an entire royal court of devils and demons. They're in hell though, so at least their opponents will politely wait their turn.

Previous initiative tally >>65413 → +Tracy (27)
Anonymous
GyIhz
?
No.65425
Spoilered

Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65426
65431
16-cows-that-are-too-friggin-cute-for-words-2-7719-1512405276-1_dblbig.jpg
>>65424

Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65427
65431
Well, Torc has successfully pissed of a devil.

This should end well
Anonymous
InBzz
?
No.65428
65487
>>65424
Trunpaladin attempts to tweet out
"Bogandoff's claim to hell is as fake as his science papers. Let's see that birth certificate! #MakeHellGreatAgain"
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65429
arena.png
General layout. Red is the party's formation, Thez and Bog are above, the ziggurat is beyond, and the curvy orange line is the court. Don't let that its a line suggest there's not lots of them. There's hundreds. And emerging from near-abouts where Torcuil sent the chain-lightning emerges from the crowd a very tall and slender fiend, his features more yellowish than the conventional red. His wings flutter about him like a cloak, and he moves gracefully. "And here I wasn't even going to involve myself in this little skirmish, but now you've gone and violated my NAP," he says drawing out a sinister and twisted (literally) looking rapier made out of what appears to be molded and beaten obsidian. "Now you must answer to Dru'tZil of House Kyrshar."
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65430
65432 65433
"But I'll be a sport about it! I'll give you to the count of three," he says with supreme confidents, as a handful of other devils fill in around him, evidently of the same house by their coloration. "One."
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65431
65437
>>65426
Tracy, with her invisible sword drawn and her mantle aflutter, holds a concealed object to Infernius and Whispers something to him.
>>65427
She takes a step in Torc's direction, ready to guard him.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65432
>>65430
*stepping stops*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65433
65448
>>65430
"Gonna stay out of it my fucking ass"
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65435
Record-scratching sound
>>65434
If you want, I can write you in right now,... but you're not going to like it if I do
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65437
65438 65446
>>65431
*casts sympathy*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65438
65440
>>65437
Elaborate. Sympathy is a specific type of spell.
>>65436
If you're not opposed, start by rolling a d20
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65440
65441
>>65438
For lawful evil
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65441
65443 65446
>>65439
Nice roll Mr. Laughter. You'll be early in the order.
>>65440
K, so intending to effect the devils present. In what capacity is it being cast? To draw them away from the party, to keep them in position?
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65442
65444 65445
Also, is anyone else doing anything?
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65443
65447
>>65441
I cast it on tracys concealed object. And to draw them.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65444
65447
>>65442
Torc is yelling at the devil.
Waiting...
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65445
65447
>>65442
I call the devil that wants to >rape torc a faggot.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65446
65448 65449 65455
Cool-Football-Poster-Vector.jpg
>>65437
And with that, Tracy whips an object out from beneath her cloak and shows it to the crowd.
>pic rel
With all her might, she draws back and kicks the flashing white-and-black sphere to the edge of the crowd before the devils.
>>65441
Both, tbh.
I meant it like a banana-kick, but the purpose is to distract any demons not buff enough to resist the save, and cause chaos among the otherwise carefully-planned devils.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65447
65448 65450
>>65443
Interesting choice. Alright fugging calculations, on the ball I assume? Roll a d20 + 17
>>65444
Yelling what?
>>65445
Noted
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65448
65454 65455
>>65447
see >>65433

>>65446
1488/10 plan
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65449
>>65446
*devils not buff enough
sYOWq
?
No.65450
65451 65454 65455
[1d20+17 = 21]
>>65447

Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65451
>>65450
Uh
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65454
>>65448
A lot of devils have spell resistance and high Will saves, but they'll be pissed when the others stop following orders and/or jump into a massive dogpile screaming "My precious!"
>>65450
Bloody hell..!
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65455
65456 65457 65458
>>65446
So like an overhead volley kick sorta thing?
>>65448
k
>>65450
Maybe you should use the room dice? Or the script Atlas is using?
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65456
65462
>>65455
[1d20+17 = 29]

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65457
>>65455
I'm having a hard time believing the impartiality of our dice system...
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65458
>>65455
Yeah, arching like a curve-ball, with intention to fly over the heads of as many devils as possible spinning tantalizingly before planting itself somewhere within the ranks.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65461
>>65460
>>65459
I hope
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65462
>>65456
Much better. ^_^
>>65460
Nice try, but no.
Alright. Torcuil and Infernius spit epithets at Dru'tZil, the latter after doing his thing to the ball. Lenos and Kiynen flap their wings, poised in a defensive fighting position, their tails lashing menacingly.
And then Tracy does her thing.
The entire collection, and I mean virtually the *entire* collection of devils look up at the ball as it sails magestically overhead. Almost like those green guys from Toy Story, an echoing "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh," reverberates from the whole crowd.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65463
"Two," Dru'tZil says, his eyes darting to the ball for a moment, not realizing that the entirety of the mob, including the several devils that were moving to his side, are now lumbering away toward the ball.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65464
65467 65468
arena.png
As the mob centers around the ball and away from their previous position, a number of well suited and distinctive fiends stand there in a variety of dramatic poses. One wonders how long they have been standing there waiting for the opportunity, given that none of them shifted position for effect.
Moves?
QVm1D
?
No.65465
65466
[1d20 = 8]
Addy taps Thez' staff 3x against the ground, causing shadows to stretch, loom, and linger over the area. Its not sufficient to grant concealment, but it does,... wait, where did she go?
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65466
65469
>>65465
"REEEEEEE ADDY"
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65467
>>65464
Torc casts eagle's splendor upon himself
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65468
65469
>>65464
I'd assume that mostly consumed Tracy's action.
She steps back towards Torc and Infernius, preparing to guard them in the upcoming melee.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65469
65471
>>65466
"Shhhh"
>>65468
That action was last round. "Two" is the next round.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65470
65478
As this is going on, Bog raises his Unholy Aura, his massive form seeming to waft black-ish flames, darkening in a sinister manner.
Thez however casts Shield on herself.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65471
>>65469
Tracy begins fighting defensively, preparing to guard Torc and Infernius as a readied action, and using her cloak to conceal herself until her next action, with her invisible sword poking out somewhere along the side.
She sizes up the oncoming bad boiz up ahead, and prepares to leap into a flanking position if any of them come towards the casters.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65473
65475
>>65472
That spell is gonna' last 34 hours.
Go play the 4cc anthem to them as they wrestle for the ball.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65474
65477 65486
>>65472
Strumming intensely, as he has no idea what is going on, Rethgual stares at the strange and darkly robed form in front of him. He has no idea what is going on, so he continues to strum, as he is good at it, and it always seems to calm him. As he looks at the robed figure, a beeping sound occurs. The figure sighs, and reaches out a skeletal hand with a device strapped to the bony wrist. "Oh what is it now?" says an irritated woman's voice.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65475
>>65473
Yeah, I know. It was a brilliant move, and with that caster-level check, everyone short of pit fiends are now starting to fight over the ball.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65477
65480
>>65474
I hope she's gets a good bonus for all those extra hours she's been putting in.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65478
>>65470
Also, Torc has the shield and blinking activated
>>65476
Kek
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65479
>>65476
Welcome to hell
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65480
65482
>>65477
I don't follow your meaning, and you didn't follow my foreshadowing (I don't think)

Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65481
65491
Torc whispers to Infernius a bit, asking a bit of a favor.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65482
65484 65486
>>65480
I meant I hope Death's employer has been treating her fairly for putting in all these overtime hours over the past 15 years.

QVm1D
?
No.65483
65485 65487
[1d20+30 = 48]
A <klack> sound resounds from Addy's former position.
"Three," says DZ.
And with a wink, he is acrobatically vaulting over the party, and engaging a precise strike on Torcuil.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65484
65486
>>65482
Oh, so you did catch that
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65485
65492
>>65483
I'll start the funeral planning

Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65486
65488
>>65484
>>65482
>>65474
>Torcuil snaps through 100 4th walls
"Did someone mention Death?"
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65487
65489 65492
>>65483
That could hurt...
Tracy was guarding him, can she make an attack of opportunity to flank him?
>>65428
You still here?
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65488
>>65486
Ebin last words
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65489
65490
>>65487
I guess
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65490
>>65489
Ah, good, because the melee is about to get intense.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65491
>>65481
"Hmm,okay me can do that"
*bestow curse to Dru'tZil(con)*
"Reeeee no one hits him but me!"
QVm1D
?
No.65492
65493 65494
>>65476
"Hell? What the fuck for?" the robed figure says in front of Rethgual. "Oh well, you can come too then," she says, muttering something about sharing a taxi.
Grabbing him roughly by the shoulder, Rethgual is pulled through a singularity, which I'll leave it to the imagination as to what its like.
>>65485
Ouch. I don't even need to roll.
>>65487
Well, he's in the *middle* of a teleport-augmented acrobatic charge, so not so much.
As his wicked sword - which is barbed in both directions, so it shreds as it enters and exits - stabs a full 2/3rd the length (so, about 2'+) through Torcuil, DZ twirls over Kiynen, who opportunistically tail slaps.

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65493
65495
>>65492
>through
By that, do you mean because of the blinking, o because Torc just liquefied?
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65494
>>65492
"Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this..."
>dies

>"I feel a disturbance in the force"
QVm1D
?
No.65495
[1d2 = 2]
With a slight force effect, her tail swishes just by the strange swashbuckling devil, as he twirls gracefully in the air, to land on the left side of the party.
Meanwhile Bog fires a pair of fireballs effortlessly at Thez. One speeds toward while the other lazily rounds at her. She tumbles gracefully away from the first, with the second veering in for a face-shot <whoof> which explodes ineffectively in the air, Thez appearing 30 yards to the perpendicular angle.
>>65493
Oh, right. I forgot about that.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65497
65498 65499
Oh shit. The appearance of the blade passing through Torcuil, and his experience of ripped and torn flesh was in fact sympathy pain, as Torcuil witnessed a refractive image of himself getting impaled, while he was safely inches away
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65498
>>65497
HA-HA
>"Meh, false alarm"
Does Torc get an Attack spell of opportunity?
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65499
>>65497
The meme man lives another round.
QVm1D
?
No.65500
65502 65507
[1d20+11 = 12]
Gear-cuff to the rescue, Torcuil was just narrowly not-killed. Stix and Snek get AoO, as well as Tracy (ranged) and,... well,....
What appears to be a spinning golden disk darts out of the shadows where Addy was.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65501
I don't even know how to interpret that. For one, its a pair of dubs. For two, its either 1 11 or its 111 or,...
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65502
65504
>>65500
When did Snek get there?
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65503
65508
Stix and Snek get Attacks of Opportunity
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65504
65506
>>65502
Just roll
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65505
65506
One of these days we'll do the Side Adventures of Mr. Snek
M/Zgm
?
No.65506
65512
[1d20+11 = 21]
>>65504
Okay okay.
Rollin
>>65505
Sounds fun
hc1Op
?
No.65507
65509 65512
[1d20+26 = 36]
>>65500
Tracy, lashes at his flank with her chain, intent on leaving him a nice litte cutie mark, if she doesn't disembowel him.
bAuyo
?
No.65508
65512
[1d20 = 12]
>>65503
Stix attacks
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65509
>>65507
Holy shit, that flanking makes all the difference.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65511
>>65510
I love spaghetti
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65512
65513 65514 65516
>>65508
>>65506
>>65507
Attacks dart out from arrow, bullet, and chain. The former two strike solidly, though the arrow falls to the ground, unable to pierce the fiend's hide. The chain makes contact, gashing as DZ finishes his acrobatic charge.
>>65510
You immediately materialize in a vastly wide and tall chamber. To your right is a skinny fellow in yellow. Heh, I didn't even plan that one. To your left is that darkly robed person you saw moments ago. What the fuck is going on?
>>65506
"YOU?"
To the party's surprise, Death has appeared, in this case touting a bard. A most insistent bard, I will say, who absolutely couldn't wait until we got back to nice-ville and wanted to spawn in literal hell. Beat's the heck out of a fire-trap entrance, I'll say that much

Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65513
>>65512
"DEATH?"
Torc just about dies from happiness

Then just about dies when he realizes she's fucking pissed.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65514
>>65512
~Yay.
Flank-flank motherfucker.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65515
65518 65525
"These guys are gonna kick your ass, you know that right?" says an emo-looking she-devil. Another chad-looking devil nods silently. Addy's throw, which almost stabbed Infernius in the leg, clangs to the ground in the distance, and then through force effect, levitates off the ground and drifts toward a section of shadow where Addy was. An excited clapping sound resonates from the area.
Rethgual Drahcir
maZ9g
?
No.65516
65517 65519
>>65512
"HI I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I GOT HERE HOW ARE YOU"
[guitar playing intensifies]
[d20 = 18]

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65517
>>65516
Nice roll
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65518
65520 65521
>>65515
"Thanks for the encouragement Honey, so how are you?"
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65519
>>65516
And like an unbidden mariachi, this bard fellow jumps into song. It may not be to the player's taste, but to the character, its catchy. Makes you feel like,... well,...

Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65520
65524 65525
>>65518
That wasn't from death, that's from one of the remaining fiends. This one looks like a thickly spined emo-chick with way too much makeup.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65521
>>65518
That wasn't her speaking
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65522
And by spines, I mean her whole body. "Like, go ahead an TRY and touch me asshole,...."

Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65523
65527
>hair tossing and dismissive gesturing intesifies
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65524
65526 65534
>>65520
>she-devil
I just saw this and I have a single response for my autism;
Je veux mortir
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65525
>>65515
"Reeeeee that was too close!"
>>65520
"Prepare for >rape"
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65526
65528 65531
>>65524
"Jeh, vow mortar? What the fuck?" You're being laughed at now.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65527
1459557__safe_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_jojo's bizarre adventure_monochrome_pony_traditional art.jpeg
>>65523
*tosses mane reflexively*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65528
65529
>>65526
>You're being laughed at now
Not that I'm unfamiliar with the feeling, but that wasn't To-
Nevermind, wasting my breath.

Are the devils within 60ft?
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65529
65532
Thez casts Mage Armor on self. Bog stops and begins laughing.
"Do you really think to stop me with first level magic? This is beyond the most absurd thing that has ever been conceived."
"Shut up and fight."
Bog casts Dispel Magic on area. Thez' 2 simple spells wink out ineffectively.
>>65528
Not quite,
Rethgual Drahcir
eOxhy
?
No.65530
Slows playing to a gentle harmonic
"Whats going on here who are you people whats with the giant banana why was my body one with the cosmos???"
[d20 = 6]

Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65531
65533
>>65526
"Lets see if you understand this, me am going to keep you as a sex slave goth bitch."
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65532
d43d20700cceaafc01a1dabd75409d3c.jpg
>>65529

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65533
>>65531
"Focus, bull..!" Tracy grows through the weapon in her maw
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65534
65535 65536 65537
Skidding to the ground in a dramatic skid comes DZ, the swashbuckling devil, swishing moaningly with his rapier (the moaning both an effect of the souls trapped within it, as well as the manner in which the barbs cut the air. For reference, think that urn of souls thing from Kung Fu Panda
>>65524
"I don't know what's going on, but I've got a contract to claim, here. When you're done implying Torcuil is dying maybe could I have a word?" Death whispers.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65535
>>65534
Cool sword.
I want it.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65536
65538
>>65534
"Yeah no that's fine, it may be a little bit though. We gotta overthrow the kingdom of hell"

This isn't another mummy situation is it?
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65537
>>65534
D-did he land close?
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65538
65540 65541
Thez casts True Strike on self. A flickering aura of tiny embers dances around her body. Bog laughs dismissively. "And what do you think will result of this action?"
Bog casts Invisibility, and vanishes.
"Do you think that you're going to just hit me, and then everything will be well. Look at those that your friends are engaging. Do you think this will go well for them? And what of your daughter? You have done well to hide this, but you must appreciate what is her overwhelmingly probable fate?"
>>65536
Worse, though not nearly as bad as it could have been. That Sanctuary truncated icosahedron did sway things significantly. By the way, there have been deaths from among the devils who are still fighting over that.
QVm1D
?
No.65539
65540 65542
[1d20 = 20]

Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65540
65543
>>65538
>That Sanctuary truncated icosahedron did sway things significantly
Yep, uh-huh I totally know what you are talking about.
>>65539
>scared
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65541
>>65538
Bog's laying down the trash talk with no let-up.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65542
>>65539
*hold's breath*
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65543
65544 65546
>>65540
He means the ball idea was good thinking.
Now we only have to deal with the uber-bosses while everyone else in the fucking castle is held-up in a mortal combat clusterfuck over a single ball.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65544
65545 65546
>>65543
Not really. That 20 means someone popped the ball.

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65545
>>65544
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65546
>>65543
Ah, yep totally got that.
>>65544
Fuck
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65547
65548
That erstwhile entirely-distracted mob of devils is now looking around, searching for something to distract themselves with, to lessen the pain of the pretty ball that once was and is no more.

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65548
65549
>>65547
F
QVm1D
?
No.65549
[1d20+30 = 45]
>>65548
In a manner not dissimilar to the hoard of blacks some time ago, the devils begin to swarm and surge toward the party.
As they do so, DZ attempts another teleporting, acrobatic charge, attacks, this time spinning over Lenos in his departure.
QVm1D
?
No.65550
65551 65552
[1d2 = 1]

Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65551
1519546__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-ponepony_base_base used_clothes_dab_eyeshadow_female_makeup_pony_simple background_socks_solo_sorry_str.jpeg
>>65550

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65552
>>65550
*holds breath*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65553
65556 65558 65562
As DZ appears behind Torcuil and thrusts his most wicked of rapiers through the other's chest from behind, pausing during the impalement to venture close and whisper, "No offense mate," he then draws the rapier from Torcuil in a dramatic stance, waiving any further motion. DZ now stands at the center of the party, Torcuil in dying at his feet. Stix and Snek get attacks of opportunity. I never filled in about Snek did I? Snek is peeking out of a ventilation shaft in the roof. From both ends, including pistol.
HRIHJ
?
No.65554
[1d20+38 = 53]
*lenos tries to swat dz out of the air with his tail*
bAuyo
?
No.65556
65560
[1d20 = 6]
>>65553
Another attack.... however an arrow is supposed to help, I don’t know...
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65557
Cbhitler.jpg
RIP Torc
M/Zgm
?
No.65558
[1d20+11 = 28]
>>65553
Snek fires as well as he can through the red mist.
QVm1D
?
No.65559
[1d20+7 = 16]

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65560
>>65556
Dat pali

And wtf happened to the quads?
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65561
65564 65565 65578
The shadows where Addy was take form for a moment, swinging Thez' quarterstaff at DZ's legs ineffectively. Snek fires, which is deflected by some shiny black metal things on DZ's shoulders. With his wings wide in a dominant gesture, DZ is a skinny fiend in a pompous gambeson embroidered and detailed in an intricately elaborate fashion. Its moderately disturbing in overall aesthetics, but it maintains a degree of regality.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65562
214.jpg
>>65553
I think I kind of like DZ..

Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65563
65565 65566
Others immediately surrounding DZ's position can take attacks of opportunity, or adjust initiative.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65564
65570
>>65561
"... Nice blade.." Tracy says, the words falling out of her mouth involuntarily as she watches Torc's blood drip off of the rapier
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65565
65569 65571
>>65563
>>65561
Can i summon Adolf Hitler as a AOO?
hc1Op
?
No.65566
65568 65584
[2d20 = 32]
>>65563
After taking an atosecond to admire his equipment, Tracy makes two rapid thrusts at him, flanking him with her own rapier, both with a +26 modifier.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65567
65570 65572 65573
DZ wipes his blade on his wings. "I hope there won't be any retaliation. It was business, after all."
Torcuil meanwhile, collapses in a heap.

At this point, almost anyone can take action. I'm venturing away from a turn-based system, and more basing it off player input. If a character is attempting to do too many things at once, I'll say something.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65568
>>65566
~Ooh, flanking crit!
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65569
>>65565
You mean with Gate?
M/Zgm
?
No.65570
[1d20+11 = 15]
>>65564
"R-really Tracy?"
>>65567
Snek decides it's time to shoot again
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65571
65574
Thez meanwhile, is watching Torcuil die in a pool of his own blood, while Bog taunts her from an indiscernable location.
"You see? This was a fool's venture. Surely you must have known that this could never turn out for you? Except, no you couldn't have known that could you? You were not here. Well then. I'll let you in on a secret."
"This was our wish," Bog says, appearing next to Thez.
>>65565
In what world does attack=summon?
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65572
>>65567
Tracy just landed two Sneak attacks, and would continue to do as much damage as she can while she still can.
hc1Op
?
No.65573
65575 65576 65579 65580
[4d20 = 26]
>>65567
Full-round sneak attack, if she has the time.


Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65574
65577 65580
>>65571
[1d20 = 14]

I go for a stab with my sword then.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65575
>>65573
*sighs*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65576
>>65573
...
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65577
65582
>>65574
how do you use that system?
2pIQk
?
No.65578
65579 65580
[1d20+17 = 29]
>>65561
"You know what goes great with a second attempt to kill the mage? Football. That's right. America's favorite goddamn pastime besides racism, frivolous litigation, and gun violence. Whether it's your Monday night line up, your plans to impress that chick you wanted to bang in high school, the list of reasons your father is disappointed in you, or your favorite moments with Tommy Wisseu, Football goes great with everything"

Tosses a Football at the devil
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65579
>>65573
I mean... Meh?
>>65578
Oh, look what the demons dragged in
no offense meant, kick their ass
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65580
65581 65585 65587
781541661bda0119933df4899af751bb.jpg
Okay *this* is a melee. D&D makes melee seem like an orderly sequence of events, but no. Its a whole shit-ton of things happening at almost the same time, but in quarter-second increments.
>>65573
Wow
>>65574
Whats his BAB + STR?
>>65578
A thundering sound echoes in the distance, through the walls and structures of the Bog balas. XDDDD
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65581
>>65580
.... So.. Did she do some major damage before fucking up? She's got Deadly Precision..
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65582
>>65577
[1 d 20] no spaces
HRIHJ
?
No.65583
65584 65588
[1d20+38 = 40]
*seeing torc die lenos roars and slashes at dz with his claws*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65584
65586 65590
>>65566
The chain strangely darts away and connects with those strange things on his shoulder. Her strike with the rapier connects successfully.
>>65583
Lenos is breaking formation, despite the wave of devils about to attack?
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65585
65592
>>65580
12/7/2 str is 42
HRIHJ
?
No.65586
65588
[1d20+38 = 40]
>>65584
Sorry no i forgot how fare away he was
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65587
>>65580
Trumpaladin smiles at the noise
"Sounds like your daddy is coming back to give you all those lessons in catch you missed as children."

Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65588
65589
>>65586
>>65583
What are the odds?
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65589
>>65588
Of 2 2s, 1 in 400. Of any two numbers being repeated, 1 in 20
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65590
65591 65592
>>65584
Hissing with rage, Tracy whirls her cloak to conceal herself, and makes another double-thrusting sneak attack with her invisible rapier.
[2d20 = 17]

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65591
>>65590
I have no idea what I just rolled...
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65592
65593 65594 65595
>>65585
In a glorious arc of flame cuz somehow Infernius remembered to ignite his sword DZ takes a swing from Infernius.
>>65590
You can't double-attack with a single weapon
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65593
>>65592
It's quickened though, right? 1 extra melee attack.
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65594
65596 65601
>>65592
Did he attempt to catch the ball or did he come from a broken home with no father figure to learn how to play catch from?
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65595
>>65592
*stab*
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65596
>>65594
Pls smite
QVm1D
?
No.65597
65598 65599
[1d20 = 14]
DZ leaps dice feet in the air, and begins to gracefully fly/twirl using Technique; Device-enhanced Dramatic Acrobatic Parry.
QVm1D
?
No.65598
65600
[3d20+30 = 65]
>>65597
Had a +13 modifier on it, except I fugged the spacing. It was a 27' jump, spinning gracefully toward the ground and getting/causing attacks of opportunity.
Attacks are against Kiynen, Infernius, and Stix.
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65599
>>65597
Freaking duelists..
*sarcastic grin*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65600
>>65598
"Fuck you twig boi!"
[1d20 = 3]

Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65601
65603 65606
>>65594
Actually, he sidesteps the football.
Those attacks don't have a 30 modifier actually, its +25, +20, +15, etc since they're successive attacks. So, 30, 36, 29 to K, I, and S
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65602
65604 65607
Meanwhile, Torcuil is rapidly bleeding out.

bAuyo
?
No.65603
[1d20 = 17]
>>65601
Fires again
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65604
65609
>>65602
Wait, he's alive?!
Seeing this, Tracy pokes him desperately with her curing wand.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65605
65608
Also, the aforementioned (K, I, and S) also get AoO of their own.
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65606
65609
>>65601
"I see why you dance around up there like an underemployed ballerina. If you were down here, your ass would be beaten as quickly as Jeb!"
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65607
>>65602
Lay of hands to restore 1 point of HP to Torcuil
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65608
65611
>>65605
Cure critical wounds on the autist
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65609
65610 65612
>>65604
Well yeah, unless the person is horribly maimed/disfigured, you can usually heal them immediately after getting mauled and be okay. Death takes a round or two to set in, often.
>>65606
This draws a sneer from his face.

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65610
>>65609
Tracy makes sure the neat is stabilized, using her cloak to conceal the two of them for a few seconds.
QVm1D
?
No.65611
65614 65615 65616 65653
[3d8 = 19]
>>65608
K
"Okay, this is just getting pathetic." Goth devil says.
Casts Cone of Cold, Maximized.
Roll reflex (dice 1d20+dex) saving throws, everyone
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65612
65615 65617
>>65609
"I'm guessing your dance moves aren't any more impressive to the men than they are to us, otherwise you'd be out in the clubs in the Castro right now"
bAuyo
?
No.65613
65619
[1d20+8 = 25]
Stix’ reflex
hc1Op
?
No.65614
[1d20+22 = 31]
>>65611
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65615
65621
>>65612
"Hell is in Miami?"
>>65611
REEEEEEEEEEEE
[1d20+8 = 18]

2pIQk
?
No.65616
[1d20+15 = 31]
>>65611
"Coming from the expert on Pathetic. I've seen better moves from feverish homeless people dodging traffic in Washington. Better clothing too. Sad!"


Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65617
65621
>>65612
[confused pony noises]
HRIHJ
?
No.65618
[1d20+25 = 30]

QVm1D
?
No.65619
65620
[2d20 = 25]
>>65613
Easily and effortlessly avoids a chilling wave of frigid energy, alongside Tracy with equal ease.
Infernius manages to jump aside, leaving Kiynen, Torcuil, Snek, and Addy. Dice is K and A
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65620
>>65619
"Killy!"
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65621
65622 65623
>>65617
>>65615
The Castro is San Fransisco's gayest gay district. The point is that if he were any good at being a duelist, he'd be trying to pick up gay men there

Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65622
>>65621
Well, I know that first part, I just figured Tracy wouldn't have any clue what he meant.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65623
>>65621
Kek
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65624
65625 65626 65628
Frost growing along her scales and wings, Kiynen shrugs off the effects of the spell. Not uninjured, but not too bothered.

Meanwhile, that bard fellow is still standing there, and Death is patiently waiting for Torcuil to decide if he's dead or alive, since he just got hit by another spell (reflex save)
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65625
65627
>>65624
It's 2:30 where we are. He probably passed out after thinking he was dead.
it's getting late...
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65626
>>65624
"Oh please. I get a cooler blast of air from opening my freezer door. You couldn't keep ice cream from melting in the summertime."
QVm1D
?
No.65627
65630
[1d20+2 = 19]
>>65625
We can semi-retire for the night. Dice is Torcuil's save. Save or not, the party made it to the initial threshold I pre-rolled for and can engage the denouement scenario/fight. Kudos (read bonus XP) to Tracy/Infernius for the ricegame-ball no jutsu, that was one of those role-playing moves I was talking about that can totally sway the result.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65628
65629
>>65624
"What a frigid bitch"
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65629
>>65628
[laughs and slaps knee]
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65630
65632
>>65627
Well, I gotta pass out nao
Goodnight faggots

Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65631
65634
Even still bleeding, Torcuil has the presence of mind to escape the wave of cold. The perpetrator is one of three praying-mantis-lookin-motherfuckers, except they're blue and they're in midair and they're just kinda flying there. At the same time a handful of giant gargoyle-lookin' things flutter their wings angrily, the effects of the charm wearing off to their extreme dissatisfaction. A number of black shadows dart this way and that, as well as some whisps of steam. The party finds its self again surrounded on almost all sides, an open space between themselves and Thez, who still stands there listening to her surroundings, waiting for her opportunity.

Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65632
>>65630
Night, it's gonna be description, cinematics, and embellishment from here on, until tomorrow
HRIHJ
?
No.65633
65636
[1d20+38 = 42]
*having dodged the cone of cold lenos leaps at dz to attack*
2pIQk
?
No.65634
65635
>>65631
"That DZ fellow ran faster away from us than Bill Clinton at the sight of Chris Hansen. Who wants to get beat next?"
\r
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65635
65637
>>65634
*high fives brad*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65636
65640
>>65633
Vaulting through the air to avoid the oncoming spell and unleashing his full draconic fury on DZ, Lenos performs a Death-From-Above maneuver.
DZ>Quickened Improved Teleport
Unfortunately, Lenos comes crashing to the ground, absent a target. From above and semi-flanking DZ appears with a swish sound.
"Hummmm. I guess there is Dragons," says the Chad devil.
"Oh yes, I had already decided to attack, I just hadn't said anything yet, for strategy," says a waif-ish devil.

Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65637
>>65635
*accepts high five*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65638
65639
A>"His shoulders have devices which intercept the first successful incoming attack!" shouts the shadows from underneath Kiynen, as well as some whispered conversation.
T>"He can teleport immediately, better than I can, even against a successful attack, but only once per moment!" Thez calls from the Bog fight.
"The others haven't even joined the fight. These allies of yours - these are them, correct? - they're being pressed by only one ranking house member. Oh their trick with homosexual marital union worked well enough, but it surely backfired. They're about to be swarmed with a legion of foes they cannot begin to fight against. Its a pity, and a wonder, that they're only appearing now." Bog continues to goad Thez, flitting in and out of invisibility.
A>"Doesn't one of you faggots have a Magic Circle against Law or some shit?" Addy curses.
T>"Hissatsu"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65639
65643
>>65638
"Good idea"
*protection from law*
Anonymous
2pIQk
?
No.65640
65641
>>65636
"Bitch Please. None of these jokers could stand even a moment against the Denver Broncos, and that Russian dancer girl that came out ahead had to flee to keep from getting raped by the drunken midget."
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65641
65642 65643
>>65640
"Druken what"?
*cast storm of vengeance over the fiends*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65642
65644
forma.png
So DZ has taken only 1 actual hit so far, the others are unharmed, and unnumbered so far, but its apparently several by a quick glance.
>>65641
Which fiends? The mass of angry ones coming in from one direction, or the bored badasses in another?
Pic related is party situation. Orange is Trump/Fae (to be determined). Yellow is Torcuil, Green is Stix, the rest should be obvious, though Lenos has the gold stripes. The above lines are distant targets, with the blue being the cone of cold casters, and the yellow being DZ. The red arrows indicate the threshold of wave of aggravated devils who have been deprived their homosexuality.

QVm1D
?
No.65643
65644
[1d20+18 = 19]
[1d20+38 = 46]
>>65639
>>65641
In order. As Infernius starts to cast the circle, Lenos steps in and interrupts his somatic gestures, grabbing his hands and diverting the paths.
Rolling called touch grapple and spellcraft checks on Lenos' behalf
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65644
>>65642
The the mass of futball fags.
"Tracy keep dancing queen over there off me for a bit"
>>65643
Lenos was grappling me?
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65645
65646
That's surprising. Lenos did a less-than superior augmentation. Huh. Well, what was initially going to be Infernius' Circle v. Law is instead being rendered as a conical slice at specific radiuses. It was going to be a sperical subsection, which gets more bonuses, but for the time being, there is what appears to be a cylinder of energy surrounding the party's formation.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65646
65647
>>65645
Nice
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65647
>>65646
If you imagine the center of the planet being the tip of the cone, and you imagine the area around the party at a square, the vertical elevation being approximately equal to circular diameter, respective the slight variance to the conical increase. Its not as solid as a sphere, but it beats the heck out of a circle.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65648
65649
circle.png
Here's a rough rendering of the difference in circles versus conical subsections existing structures. For one, there's death from above. Circles have no ceilings, and can therefore be exploited.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65649
65650
>>65648
Badass
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65650
65651
>>65649
"One of these days I'll explain the quantum-mechanics of spherical boundaries," Lenos says loomingly, his dragon form preventing the correct motions.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65651
65652
>>65650
So about all thise saves
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65652
>>65651
The dice was a grapple check, to determine if he was able to force Infernius to move properly. The spellcraft check was a fail, reducing it to conical form (it was going to be spherical form)
M/Zgm
?
No.65653
65654
[1d20+11 = 17]
>>65611
Did I hear reflex?
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65654
65655
>>65653
Torcuil already passed his reflex save, I rolled for him on the spot. Its a good thing too, cuz he would be dead again with a roll like that. Wait, he gets a +11 modifier? Oh right, buffs. Okay. He rolled a 17 anyway, so flying colors.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65655
>>65654
Glad he isn't dying again
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65656
Spoilered
Rare dubs
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65659
65660 65661
Those who have particpated and those who have followed, the story is reaching an obvious and inescapable resolution. Its hard to work one's self around such resolutions, and so instead, let us jump forward (or back, in this case) in time to where the party will find its self. Through a grand display of divergent magics, Thez has sent the party back to their originating place in the past, but they are not alone. With them, future-Thez sent Addy, as well as an extremely omenous scroll.

Work with me here, I'm trying to put the story at a more open-ended spot. We can resolve the previous later. Xp
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65660
>>65659
Are they again surrounded by blacks on all sides?
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65661
65662
>>65659
YAY ADDY

"Okay, roll call time. Who isn't dead?"
>"I am totally dead"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65662
65664
>>65661
"Uh me, although my back is kill, me cant move."
Mrs. Sentry
hc1Op
?
No.65663
65664
"I'm alive, I think.."
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65664
>>65663
>>65662
"Okay that's 4 for 7, anyone else?"
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65666
65667
Alright, enough procrastination on my part. Returning to the scene in Hell, where 2 battles occur simultaneously between the party at large and a huge assortment of devils, and between Thez and Bog. Most recently, Bog had gone invisible to taunt Thez and draw out the battle. Having avoided attacking before and using only the simplest of spells, Bog felt content to watch what he expected would be the remainder of the party's demise.

Meanwhile Infernius had just completed a magic cylinder against the looming wave of devils in a frenzy. Just outside the boundary of the cylinder, crazed green beasts, corrupted insects, the most hellish of gargoyles, and a variety of other pace, loom, and surround the party. They are unable to cross the threshold, but they have the party totally surrounded.
Firing 2 shots into the group (cuz when there's that many its not a question of whether you hit something or not) Stix manages to kill one with a well-placed shot to the eye, and anger another one with a torso hit.
As the party analyzes their situation Lenos, in full dragon from says something to Kiynen in their native tongue. She smiles back at him and he says (this time in common) "Get to the center!"
Not waiting for acknowledgement, both dragons leap into the air (technically outside the field, but that's irrelevant) and in a spinning display cover the surrounding area in napalm and acid. Many creatures dive, twist, leap, and escape the spiralling wave of dragon fury, but a great many do not. Melting both from fire and from acid, easily half of the menacing group is quickly reduced to waste, and the remaining collection - as well as their apparent lords/leaders - is suddenly far less confident. As is Bog.
As steam an odor seep from the twisted masses and ruined bodies, Thez looks back toward where Bog had disappeared from.
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"
"IMPUDENT,...!" Bog roars in response.
He begins to start chanting, and as he does so 6 3' spheres appear in a hexagonal formation in front of him. Thez immediately leaps toward him, to close the distance. Gradually appearing, the magic of his newly chanted spell dispelling his invisibility, Bog holds forth his other hand and fires a fireball directly toward her. This one however doesn't come close to her, instead it explodes in between the two of them, filling the air with flame and granting momentary concealment.
Completing his spell, Bog launches the six fiery orbs at Thez' position, certain that the visual disruption would have prevented her from seeing him complete and launch the spell and also convinced that she wouldn't be foolish enough to jump into a fireball explosion.
Well, he was half right. As the fireball exploded before coming near, her immediate thought was to dive right through it, but knowing he had already started casting something she decided it would be better to avoid emerging from the fire to take an even worse spell to the face. <whooooof> porting underneath his last position, she uppercuts him in the taint, performing a Stunning Fist/Juuken, connecting solidly and completely, both from the surprise, and second from the True Strike spell she had cast on herself, just in case.
A thunderous <CRACK> splits through the whole of the area, and Bog drops down on one knee from the stunning impact, as the 6 Meteors (you got that that was Meteor Swarm right?) explode harmlessly around where Thez had been.
"I wasn't expecting you to bow, but don't let me stop you," Thez quips.
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65667
>>65666
Checked
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65668
Breathing heavily for a moment, Bog glares at her before - with a quickened teleport - he vanishes and reappears 60' in the air, hovering effortlessly by use of his wings, central over the surrounded party.
"I'll destroy them all! Limbo-step can't be done twice in rapid session! Watch them all BURN" he yells at Thez, having accurately determined the ability that allows her to <whoooof> everywhere, and knowing its limitations. He begins chanting again, and a wave of flames explodes outward from his body, enveloping the whole area in a roaring inferno "".
At least, that's what he expected to happen. What he didn't know is that Limbo-Step (a Dimension Door spell-like ability) isn't the only ability that Thez has, its just the least taxing.
So when Bog teleported himself strategically over the party, intent on consuming them within the inferno's area of effect, he thought that there's no way Thez could close the distance in time (and he'd have been right, she'd have needed to start moving at full speed to pull that off). So when the inferno burst outward from him, we was most surprised indeed, when with a flash and a BLINK she appeared slightly behind him, driving a Sunder kick into one of his wings. With a sickening crunch, his wing failed him, both disrupting his spell and causing him to tumble toward the ground. Not finished, Thez unleashed a barrage of attacks in their fall, his excessively thick scales failing to prevent many of her precise and motivated strikes from landing.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65669
Collapsing in a heap just outside the party, crushing several devils and sending others running to avoid his mass, Bog collapses in a heap just outside the protective field. Landing on the ground opposite him, Thez continues to taunt him as he wipes blood from his eyes.
"You haven't landed a single blow. Was getting beaten part of your plan?"
Seething with rage, Bog stammers in an attempt to come up with a suitable retort. His eyes twisted with fury, his expression suddenly calms.
"It wasn't until I remembered something. Starlight Glimmer is Best Pony."
Now as these Words of Blasphemy are uttered, a magical effect (several, actually) occurs. A shockwave almost, comprised of dark and evil energy blows outward. As it makes contact with the protective field around the party, a sizzling sound is the only warning that anyone inside has that the field would not protect them from this particular spell. As the wave makes contact with each character in succession, the Cloak of Chaos Addy had cast upon them gives them protection and spell resistance, but the level of spell in question - Bog has 44 HD - blows through and past the buffs that offers. In short, with a wave of malevolence everyone except for Thez and Lenos collapses and dies.
Not long, but an unknown amount of time later, the members of the party finds themselves coming awake. Thez and Lenos are holding a strategic distance from Bog, the three of them talking shit to one another as everyone else regains consciousness. The air is filled with little glowing scraps of what have the appearance of tissue paper. They drift gently through the air as though carried by a gentle breeze, and they drift deliberately toward and around the party. As they make contact, the glow fades away and the person appears to regain some amount of vitality. These strips are spewing constantly from the head of Thez' random stick, the tip of which has apparently been broken off. Strips fly out as though from a geyser, or perhaps a stream of insects hatching from a nest.
Thez and Lenos both bear a number of visible wounds and gashes, but Bog is all-but broken.
"This makes no sense. Your household was killed when I spoke Blasphemy! You should have lost your claim of challenge then!" Bog shrieks.
"Not that one. Remember how you could never kill me? No matter how effectively you and your goons laid traps and used formations and techniques, you could never quite beat me. I had a stone. It wasn't really all that powerful, but no matter how destroyed a person became, it would slowly put them back together. As long as I had that stone, I could not be killed, not without removing it. That stone is hers now," she says, pointing in the direction of Addy. "And unless you kill me, you'll never kill her! Lenos! Brownie Burp!"
And with a gesture resembling a salute, Lenos fills the area around Bog with a torrent of napalm. He does so in a spray, not designed to do direct damage, but to prevent immediate escape outside a quickened teleport. Which was the idea. And as he does so, Thez immediately follows suit. "Metsu," she says grimly, appearing in the air so that they're both at head-level, both hands held close holding a mass of sinister black energy.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65670
65671
And Bog is consumed by a blackened wave of destructive energy, his limbs shrivelling and scales darkening as though consumed in fire, his dying shrieks echoing throughout the now silent hall. The remaining devils present had not interfered in the fight, and were instead simply watching engrossed. As Thez lands not-so gracefully, she coughs up a viscous black liquid and stumble-steps a little.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65671
65672
>>65670
*runs over to thez*
*cure critical wounds*
"Holy shit you killed them! Amazing!"
*eats some of bogs corpse*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65672
65673
>>65671
No effect. In fact, she seems to be losing vitality. The broken stick falls from her hand, and as it clatters to the ground, the fountain of glowing strips ends.
"Take care of her. I was overwhelmed when you left; I may act rashly," she says, a visible stoop in her posture, and she spits out some more black fluid.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65673
65674
>>65672
"T-thez dont worry me can restore you,y- you can die."
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65674
65675 65676
>>65673
"Not this time," she says grimly. Seemingly weaker by the moment, she shuffles toward the ziggurat. "This was always a one-way trip for me. No sacrifices?" she laughs "What do you think will become of this world when you go back? Will it even exist?" choughs up more black-shit. "No. Its already done."
Standing before the base of the ziggurat she steels herself one last time, and steps forward onto the structure.
As she does so, a technicolor array of flames spread out along her feet, and up her legs, causing her to flinch involuntarily. She takes another step and then another, each step enveloping her body more fully in flames, the putrid smell of burned flesh filling the chamber. As she continues to plod along, the flames increase in intensity, melting her hair and causing her flesh to droop morbidly. Her progress becoming more difficult, standing in the midst of a personal tornado of magical fire, she takes the first of the last few steps toward the pedestal upon which rests that weird sphere, and collapses to the ground at its feet. Her body surrounded by impossible intensity of magic, she crawls the last few steps and places her hand on the sphere.
Almost immediately, the area disappears (to the party) with a resounding <CRACK>. As Thez' limbs fail her, and as she collapses in a heap at the base of the pedestal, she smiles. "It was him after all," she says, as the the entire timeline ceases to exist.
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65675
>>65674
F
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65676
65677
>>65674
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thez!!!"
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65677
65678
>>65676
*Pats back*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65678
>>65677
*drops to knees in shock and terror*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65679
65681
Returning to our previous point of expedition, Cardashil. The last the party had seen, there was a hoard of blacks pouring over them. Elsewhere, Thez and Torcuil were phasing through the ground to approach Infernius' position from another angle. That was the point that the party was removed from the equation. Not having fully grasped the cause/means of their removal (at time of reversing it) Thez did not return them to the moment that they had left. She instead returned them to the first significant moment that she could recall from that day, other than losing herself to the unconscious fury that overwhelmed her.
<CRACK>
The first thing that can be observed is that this room is the portal room, outside the room with piles of rot. There are smears, streaks, spatter, bits, gore, and all sorts of other 'embellishments' such that instead of its pristine and sterile appearance before, it looks more the halfway point toward looking like the next room, with its piles upon piles of bodies and those things that cause/eat bodies.
A whimpering noise ceases almost immediately, as the party comes aware of their appearance on the scene.
Anonymous
BLFTv
?
No.65680
Tracy holds up Bog's giant tail Barb, still twitching, above her head like it we're a giant fish as she neighs in triumph.
"I GOT IT!" She shouts, still panting from the tension
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65681
>>65679
"A-are we back?"

Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65682
65683 65684 65685
The slow slapping sound of something/someone covered in mud or slime sounds from the giant warehouse adjacent to this one, but other than that there are no sounds. The whole area i silent. Slowly into view walks a figure covered in foulness beyond my ability to depict. I mean we're talking about multiple levels of rot and decay and fermentation and,... its just bad. The whole area fills with an odor so foul that I should make characters roll saving throws, but I won't.
sYOWq
?
No.65683
65686
[1d20 = 12]
>>65682

Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65684
>>65682
Tracy just grunts at the smell, but she turns towards the figure, dropping the flopping trophy in her saddlebag.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65685
>>65682
"Uh hello?"
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65686
65687
>>65683
As the figure walks more into the light, you can see its a short figure, a little above 4' tall. It slowly, numbly almost, raises up revealing a pair of eyes. Thez' eyes, Infernius notices.
The eyes dart around robotically almost, until they come to rest on Infernius. They focus for a moment, then a quick barrage of micro-expressions before, with an astonished look (everything else is covered in 1/2"+ of filth so the eyes are the only descriptive characteristic) the mass sobs audibly.
"I'nis?"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65687
65688
>>65686
*hugs*
"Thez me am so glad to see you again!"
QVm1D
?
No.65688
65689
[1d20 = 16]
>>65687
Infernius is now liberally coated in filth as well.
"You were,... you were gone. I couldn't find you anywhere, I couldn't feel you anywhere. And you," she says glancing at Torcuil "You were gone, and there wasn't a trace of anyone. I looked for a trace. I looked all night for a trace. What time is it?" she says, losing coherence observably. Then her attention snaps back into focus, and she turns toward the dark shadow which everyone should know by now is Addy.
"YOU! You're from that LAST time! You WON'T get away!"
Thez, who appears to have been holding the quarterstaff (one of the things that when covered in filth broke up her sillhouette and made her seem less humanoid) attacks.

sYOWq
?
No.65689
65690
[1d20 = 10]
>>65688
*grapples*
QVm1D
?
No.65690
65691
[2d12+17 = 30]
[1d20 = 4]
>>65689
Counter-grapple to break
As Thez swings the staff, more like a sword than a double-ended stick (not that the former is ineffective, rather that's why she does it) th staff swiftly swings down on Addy, who weakly manages to raise her staff in defense. As she does so, and as the staves make contact, the one Addy is holding (which is vastly more worn, weathered, and old) snaps along the mid-line, ans she is thrown violently to the floor.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65691
65692
>>65690
"Stop! That's your daughter!"
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65692
65693
Thez is unable to break Infernius' grapple and Addy collapses to her knees. "Mom?" she asks faintly, lifting her fingers to her lip and drawing back blood.
Thez slows in her struggles for a moment, and then increases in intensity (non consequentially).
"I don't know what's going on, but if you don't let me go right now,...."
>>65691
Not comprehending his words, but suddenly thinking for a moment, she looks to her own midsection. She struggles ineffectively a bit more, and while still beyond agitated, she stops struggling. Inwardly cursing herself for 'teaching' Infernius how to grapple, she spits out the words, "Let go of me! What's going on!"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65693
65694
>>65692
"That a long story! But short answer is we were thrown into the future where soros evil is law!, we made it back because you beat bogs in duel. This is our daughter Adeline Adoplha preston al thez, from the future."
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65694
>>65693
"Thats... fucking... absurd!" <whooof>
She appears away from Infernius, her staff in one hand and the folding saw in the other, both sufficiently disturbed of debris to make both distinguishable.
Addy sniffs, her adorable and velvety ears drooped in an expression of sadness that still doesn't comprehend the gravity of the situation, starts to sing.
https://youtu.be/gcBXn9hf8A8
The obvious accompaniment wouldn't be there initially, obviously, but that weird bard guy - that still hasn't been explained - can sense the general key and mode that the song is in, and starts in on his guitar.
As Adeline sings, a wasted expression of determination on her face, Thez' posture droops and loses its readiness.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65695
65696
Finishing the song, Addy dips her head and clutches herself, a stray tear falling as she does so.
"Where did,... where did you,... that song," Thez composes herself for a moment. "Who are you?"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65696
65697
>>65695
"Listen here thez your not gonna hurt addy. Shes been through hell and back....growing up without a father..."
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65697
65698
>>65696
"Who is Addy?" she says, her hand unonsciously drifting toward her belly. "Do you know this person? I've seen them before, they snuck into the tower,... one time...." she says blushing deeply, evident even though her face is covered in slime.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65698
65699
>>65697
*points at addy probably throwing some slime on her *
"SHE is OUR Daughter FROM THE FUTURE! Without us*motions at the party* soros took over and..... it was bad,really bad."
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65699
65700 65703
With a nod from Trump, Fae swoops off into the giant warehouse of gore, while he fishes his Cardashil ID from his belongings. Booping it several times he is able to connect with That Bitch.
"OMFG, you're still alive!" comes the response.
>>65698
Thez again glares sternly at Addy, who stands head-bowed after singing. Thez shuffles closer,... then back a bit,... then closer,... and then back a bit. She stands there still ready to attack, but with a thoroughly confused expression on her face.
"Thez?" Addy says, clearly not used to the term, "I was told to give you this." and she holds out a thin round object. As Thez takes it, and turns it in her hands, it can be seen to be Thez' old disguise mask, except this one (obviously the future one) is covered in cracks, and the colors are inverted.
"You're supposed to put it on," Addy says after a moment, in a manner that suggests she expects to be punished for saying it.
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65700
65701
>>65699
Tracy hisses at the sound of That Bitch's voice.
"A little warning would've been nice!" She shouts at the bitch who dropped the party into a warehouse full of niggers with no prior info
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65701
65702
>>65700
"Would you have agreed otherwise?" she says disbelievingly, from aside.
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65702
65704
>>65701
Tracy peers over the screen and flashes That Bitch a chilling look.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65703
65705 65706
>>65699
"You sacrificed yourself so we could come back."
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65704
>>65702
Like a 'your ass would look great on my fireplace' look.
She then turn away in a huff, and does a headcount to make sure everyone's alive.
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65705
65707 65709
>>65703
The inspects the mask at length. Looking suspiciously at Addy, then around at everyone and lastly at Infernius, she puts the mask on. There's a momentary flash of light, from the underside of the mask. Its brightness exceeds that of the ambient lighting, and is directed right at Thez' face, since she just put the mask on. She twitches a couple times, and then collapses in a heap, unconscious.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65706
>>65703
"Y-you burned alive after taking the throne of hell."
*collapses and weeps*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65707
65708
>>65705
"Fuck! Addy! What was that"
*rushes to thezs side*
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65708
65710
>>65707
"I don't know! She told me to,... to give it,... back to her." Addy says, losing composure.
Over his ID, Trump continues to exchange with That Bitch.
"Of course I know the area is secure!" he shouts into it as Fae reenters the room and nods at him. Again he iterates, "Of course I know the area is secure!"
Moments later, the portal flares to life, and a bunch of otherwise worthless, but useful for background scenery individuals start streaming through, followed by That Bitch.
sYOWq
?
No.65709
[1d20 = 6]
>>65705
Spellcraft check
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65710
65711
>>65708
"Hey, hey its okay don't cry. Your moms tough if anyone can handle it she can."
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65711
65712
As Thez falls to the floor and the mask slips from her face, it shatters as it hits the ground, with a sound suggesting that the material and the magic of the device had been utterly wasted.
>>65710
"Its okay,... she said that,... I wouldn't understand." Addy says, still clearly upset, but resolved to not allow herself to lose any more of her composure. She picks up the two staff halves and places them in the wrist-pack that Thez had given her, while producing and inspecting a ring. She sits for many moments looking at that ring.

Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65712
>>65711
*hugs addy still covered in filth*
"Come on lets get back to tower."
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65713
65715
>meanwhile, at the tower
"I'm home, my angel!" Tracy says, drawing out an enormous brush and busying herself with grooming Sam and Bunny
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65714
*angels
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65715
65716
>>65713
>[CHEEP!]
>[CHEEP?]
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65716
>>65715
[Happy birb noises]
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65717
65723
Tracy feeds her birbs, and plays with them until they fall asleep (chicks sleep a lot).
She then trots around town, enjoying the fresh air of the port.
She stops by the barding shop and makes an order.
hc1Op
?
No.65723
free-lovely-easter-day-chick-picture-wallpaper_1280x800_90494.jpg
>>65717
Best birbs
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65724
65725 65726
Onlookers are stunned as they see a 30-ft long snake dragging a man dressed in plaid robes through the streets of Port Barry.

"BUT I GOTTA TALK TO DEATH"
>"You can talk to her when you inevitably die again, in the meantime it's billard night at the pub."
"LET ME GO!"

The onlookers consider if they should find the guard, a mental asylum, or both.
Anonymous
hc1Op
?
No.65725
>>65724
Kek
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65726
65727 65728
>>65724
And here I was hoping to do more cinematics as the party returned to the Port,... alas.
So apparently everyone has flown back and we're skipping it. Xp
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65727
>>65726
Reeeeeee fug him gibe cinematics!!!!!
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65728
65729 65731
>>65726
Nah, we can do that. Just place that shit after the whole thing.
And ignore my autism, that always helps.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65729
65730
>>65728
Noticing how vague I was.
>That shit=my stupid scene
>The whole thing=your cinematic
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65730
65731
>>65729
Im glad your alive desu
Anonymous
QVm1D
?
No.65731
65734 65739
>>65728
Will do I'll include that tomorrow. Not planning on running the game this weekend, but I'm not opposed to it either, since it is a 3-day weekend. I'll just wait and see
>>65730
this, quit hiding faget
hc1Op
?
No.65734
>>65731
I don't have any plans.
hc1Op
?
No.65737
1658398__safe_screencap_spike_zecora_molt down_season 8_spoiler-colon-s08_spoiler-colon-s08e11_bird_dragon_roc_rukh_stone scales_zebra.png
>new visual references
hc1Op
?
No.65739
>>65731
Gibe cinematics
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65740
65741
The party makes their way back to the airship after Trump engages in a lengthy tweet-thread with That Bitch. Apparently the party was not expected to survive the ordeal (not that it went anything like Cardashil could have anticipated), which is not unappreciated, but would not have been expected under any circumstance. As the party exits the city walls, Trump has a beaming smile on his face and an exaggerated stride to his step. Collecting on the airship, Infernius places Thez (still unconscious) in the lower decks, while others collect along the upper deck. Torcuil easily pilots the ship back toward Port Barry as the sun rapidly sets on the horizon.
Sorry, will gib moar suun
hc1Op
?
No.65741
>>65740
*Brushes birdies before putting them back to bed*
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65742
65743 65746
As the airship turns toward the Port City, Addy has spent the whole time at the bow of the ship, examining a world of sights that she's never imagined or seen, all within just a few hours of reaching this time. She's not entirely sure that's what's going on, but that - however possible - seems to be the most probable outcome. After all,....
As the party docks the ship back at the port, the ship is flooded with cheering citizens, who are quite beside themselves with joy and celebration. Trump makes a comment about this being a reasonably acceptable reception to the upcoming Football game, and delights the crowd with a rousing speech about making big deals with big people all over the empire, about having just won so big that the people cannot imagine, and that they will keep on winning.
And then Sechs steps forward, flanked by those who had been lost previously. Those from the undead hoarde attack, those from the multiple seiges by devils and infernals,... every civilian, gestapo, general, and ally who had fallen was somehow standing there.
After a brief exchange of enthusiasm and celebration, it was quickly detailed that no one knew what or how they had been restored to life, only that they found themselves waking up in their beds, as though nothing had happened. Lazy writing, sure, but deal with it.
And so it was with the fallen Gestapo, who had rallied and herded the citizens during several catastrophes, and so with the fallen Generals, who's positions at the stadium had saved the populace. And so it was with the Fight Club, and their filthy whore counterparts, who were the first to raise arms against, and who were utterly wiped out by, the undead invasion from the Court.
In his astonishment, Trump can only ask the crowd one question.
"ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!"
To which a deafening cheer raises up. All their fears, reservations, and even the pains of loss had been blown away several times before, but this was something else. As evening grew, a large faction from Sparintenar arrived to watch the first Football game. They were well received and fast friends with the Barrians go with it, quite eager to finally end the decades of isolationism that had fallen upon most of the empire. The details of the Football game are to be determined and described at a later time, as trying to determine a metric for randomly generating a Football game (including a hilight reel) will take me some time. You can rest assured however, that it was a most magnificent day that would one day be legend.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65743
65744
>>65742
*grapples sechs*
"Me am so glad to see you! Me missed you."
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65744
65745
>>65743
"Not as glad as me," he smiles, flanked by his wife, holding the had of a smiling 2-year old.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65745
>>65744
*happy bull noises*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65746
65747
>>65742
Okay, I gotta ask the hard question here...

Were they all still hungry when they woke up?
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65747
65748 65749
>>65746
No, they were not still hungry. It was as though they had eaten a mighty feast.
hc1Op
?
No.65748
>>65747
OP pls nerf
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65749
>>65747
Lucky bastards

Torc, not liking to be the center of attention, stay out of the way and as out of sight as possible.
Mr. Snek on the other hand, is enjoying his five minutes of fame.
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65750
65751 65752
The the hub of activity is as follows. The stadium has an ebin-tier tailgate party, complete with tents and shit (cuz what, the police are going to ticket them?). A huge party is going on at the Rusty Duck, where the visiting Football team is staying, as well as the majority of the Spartan contingent. The Sticky Wickett is relatively quiet per usual, its guests and participants being very reserved. Oh, and someone (a group of someones, no doubt) has TP'd the outside of Trump Tower.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65751
>>65750
*tailgates hard*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65752
65753 65755
>>65750
Torc would be at the Wickett, enjoy some quiet after hell.
Snek would be tailgating.
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65753
65754
>>65752
Thez and Addy are by the piano, engaged in a lengthy dialogue, including some booz.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65754
>>65753
Torc waves, but otherwise leaves them alone.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65755
65756
>>65752
*helps snek do a keg stand*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65756
65758
>>65755
The 30ft long animal almost finishes the whole keg.
>"Your t-t" *hiccup* "turn hamburger"
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65757
65759
Addy bounces into the scene, "Can I try?"
Behind her is Thez, who doesn't seem particularly pleased, but remains silent.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65758
>>65756
*is upside down now*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65759
65760 65761
>>65757
"No. Not until your older."
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65760
>>65759
>"Oh come on, let her live a little"
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65761
65762
>>65759
A>"Betcha I drink more."
Thez's forehead veins pop out, but still says nothing
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65762
65763
>>65761
"Nope, maybe when your older"
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65763
65764
>>65762
"You're not my mom! Hurry up and drink faggit!"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65764
65765
>>65763
*glare*
*drinks*
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65765
65766
>>65764
"Roll a 20 faggit"
sYOWq
?
No.65766
65767
[1d20 = 19]
>>65765

7RIPc
?
No.65767
65768 65775
[1d20 = 1]
[1d20+15 = 22]
>>65766
"Decent. My turn." Addy says aggressively.
+15 is her tumble check to do a handstand, other is for drinking.
Thez shakes her head and turns away.

Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65768
>>65767
Oof
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65769
65771 65772
And with a magnificently setup handstand Addy says "GO!" and fails after about 2 seconds.

Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65770
"I told you,..." Thez remarks
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65771
65773
>>65769
*picks her up off the ground*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65772
>>65769
>"Heh, nice try kid"
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65773
65774
>>65771
"Remember, neither of us are parents that she's known," Thez whispers to Infernius.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65774
65776
>>65773
"It sorta stings though"
hc1Op
?
No.65775
>>65767
From her lurking Spot, Tracy bursts out laughing.
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65776
65777 65778
>>65774
"She'll be fine,... she's never seen a party before. Let her have a moment."
She says, as Addy is now sitting on Snek, trying to get him to slither all over the place like a chariot.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65777
65779 65780
>>65776
"Fine, addy! Come here. Its your turn."
*picks her up to do a stand*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65778
>>65776
Snek is all to happy to oblige
hc1Op
?
No.65779
>>65777
Checked
7RIPc
?
No.65780
[1d20 = 14]
>>65777
Addy giggles excitedly and prods Snek over to the Keg.
"I'll do my best this time!"

Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65781
65787
Dancing upright (she's got lots of tumbling) Addy regains her normal footing, and kisses Infernius on the cheek. "Thanks!" and then runs off into the crowd with an excited look on her face.
"I'm gonna need a quick rundown." Thez says in a resigned tone as Addy runs off.
hc1Op
?
No.65782
65783
Tracy finishes her cake.
>tfw can't drink
hc1Op
?
No.65783
>>65782
[sad pony noises]
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65784
As she runs off, several people in the crowd gather around Thez. "Wench, we have questions."
Thez adopts a serious visage before stepping away with several of the former Fight Club, as well as several whores (not all the whores of course, there are plenty of people who are happy to see them to).
hc1Op
?
No.65785
65786
[1d20+25 = 44]
Tracy decides to follow Adeline
Rolling to Sneak after.
hc1Op
?
No.65786
>>65785
*Sneaks after teenager*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65787
Torc finishes up his drink at the wickett and decides to wander around the port for a while.
>>65781
Mr. Snek slithers after her.
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65788
65789
Addy is just running off and interacting with people. She's never had the chance, and there's so MANY people that,... hurk.
hc1Op
?
No.65789
>>65788
Tracy just lurks like an invisible babysitter, trying to distract herself from the fact that she can't go drinking.
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65790
Addy galavants amongst the throng of party goers, making good impressions and continuing on as she delights in this excessive display of revelry.

Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65791
65794
Thez looks at Infernius "Before you criticize, let me explain. That mask 'told me some things'. Its not a simple situation."
7RIPc
?
No.65792
[1d2 = 2]
The night concludes at length with revelry and celebration of a degree that the Port has not seen in decades. Literally, the citizens are marking the walls.
And indeed, the night proceeded with the same. The Spartans and Broncos were all in an excitable spirit, dice is who won (Broncos are even) from the fantastic game they witnessed, both in and out of context. It truly was a marvel.
As dawn breaks, the first thing that is noticed by the most diligent of the citizens, is an occasional "Hai" shout. It's not too repeticious, but every "Hai!" 40 seconds or so, there comes a shout and a thump.
"Hai!" <thump>
Anonymous
7RIPc
?
No.65793
Yay, Football wins Football always wins
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65794
>>65791
"Sorry me passed out, Alcohol went straight to my brain. Explain when you have time, me know addy needs this, me know how bad the future was."
URNog
?
No.65806
In case anon is wondering, Mixed Nuts will return at an as-yet undetermined time
Anonymous
rb/dJ
?
No.65837

Anonymous
rb/dJ
?
No.65838
65848
LF and Gm's internet is fucked and its county wide
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65848
65849 65851
>>65838
is discord kill?
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65849
>>65848
Not on our end
Mrs. Sentry
rckSr
?
No.65851
>>65848
Not for me
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65859
65860 65862 65863
So all lapses of time aside, the party finds its self waking up after an all night party that lasted well into the morning. I'm not sure when, how, why, with whom, or any of the other details about the ending up asleep part, we're just gonna skip that part. In celebration of Football, the portizens were granted the day off from their respective duties, and had taken the opportunity to paint the port red. Most were awakening with a stiff hangover.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65860
>>65859
"ugh what happend?"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65861
65865
Through the crisp morning air, a short percussive shout can be heard, but otherwise the activity throughout the port is nil. Tracy meanwhile, likely slept with her birbs, being entirely disinterested in social festivities. She would then have first option to explore, not that there's all that much going on.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65862
65864 65868
>>65859
"Ugh my fucking head, I'm starting to remember why I laid off the scotch... Snek? You still alive"
>"Not for long..."
"What the hell does tha- how did you get up there?"
>"Fuck if I know"
rckSr
?
No.65863
65865 65866
>>65859
*wakes up on the streets of Port Barry, covered in grime*
*looks around*
*Slowly makes her way back to the tower*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65864
65867
>>65862
"meme mage, me feel like me havent seen you in forever!"
rckSr
?
No.65865
65866
>>65861
>>65863
Oops.
The birbs were tucked in and put to sleep before the party.
At this point, she'd be wandering through the streets, unwilling to shower despite feeling royally gross; and walking-off the previous night.
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65866
>>65863
That works too.
>>65865
And that.
Crossing the square, Tracy sees Thez standing near the memorial statue, observing Addy, who is hitting the statue with her fists.

Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65867
65869
>>65864
"That's probably the alcohol speaking buddy, good to see you made it through the night"
>"Is no one gonna help me?"
"I would, but if you got yourself up there you can surely find a way down"
rckSr
?
No.65868
>>65862
"How'd this roll of duct tape get stuck to my hoof?"
"Fuck, what'd I do last night...?"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65869
65874
>>65867
"uh torc,you have black dick on face."
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65870
65871
Addy is talking a mile a minute, exhuberantly describing things with exxagerrated gestures, in between turning, shouting, and punching the statue. With her bare hands. Thez has an exasperated look on her face.
rckSr
?
No.65871
65872
>>65870
Which statue?
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65872
65873
>>65871
The memorial statue, for the fallen citizens who are no longer fallen.
rckSr
?
No.65873
>>65872
Ah, that one.
Infernius made like a dozen of them.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65874
65875 65876
>>65869
"I WHAT"
>"Halp"
"Fine"
Torc casts fly on Snek, who gracefully glides down to the Earth pretty much just bellyflops, but slower
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65875
65877
>>65874
"it look like marker."
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65876
65877
>>65874
"Its bretty gud!" Addy calls out from distance.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65877
65878 65879
>>65876
"What's bretty gud? The marker?"
>>65875
"Thanks, I'll get to washing it off"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65878
65881 65882
>>65877
She turns to reply again, but Thez admonishes her, saying "Focus!"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65879
65881
>>65877
"you want help getting snek down?"
Mrs. Sentry
rckSr
?
No.65880
*stumbles into the tower*
>iz covered in garbage
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65881
65882 65885
>>65879
He already bellyflopped
>>65878
"Oh come on Thez, let her talk."
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65882
65883
>>65878
>>65881
"training is important!"
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65883
65886
>>65882
"Her entire life could be considered training up to this point as far as I'm aware"
Mrs. Sentry
rckSr
?
No.65884
65887
*raids fridge for pickles*
"Faust almighty, my head is killing me... What time is it?"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65885
>>65881
Thez turns slightly, her arms crossed over her chest. "Oh, I'm sure she'll do plenty of that,...." then looks at Addy, "I suppose that's fine for the day. One second though,..." she pulls her staff from her wrist-storage device. "Here, since I broke,... yours."
Addy takes it and squeals, tapping it three times on the ground, and watches it expectantly as it does absolutely nothing. Not dropping her excited expression, she taps it three times against the ground again, with similar effect.
"What the fuck? This thing doesn't work!"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65886
65888
>>65883
"typical magic boi response, how you think me get so strong?"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65887
65889
>>65884
Darkie is passed out with his head in the oven, and his pants around his ankles. No homo, it was just that kinda night.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65888
65890
>>65886
"Well I never got my ability to make devils hate me by punching a statue, so I mean"
Mrs. Sentry
rckSr
?
No.65889
>>65887
*covers him in spiderman stickers, just because*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65890
65892
>>65888
"me could have done that easily, but me am to smart to do something that stupid."
Mrs. Sentry
rckSr
?
No.65891
65894
Tracy rolls around on the carpet several times to (barely) wipe off some of the street smell before heading off to attend to her birbs.
>[Annoyed DOOTing]
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65892
>>65890
"To be fair, I didn't realize it wouldn't really affect him...
In hindsight I should have realized a devil wouldn't have been injured"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65893
65895
Addy runs up to Torcuil. "Oooh! You can do magic right?"
rckSr
?
No.65894
65896
>>65891
[CHEEP?]
[CHEEP!]
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65895
65896
>>65893
"Oh, uh, yes I can. Why do you ask?"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65896
65897 65898 65900
>>65895
"Could you cast a darkness enchantment on this? This one is fucking lame. Its supposed to allow the user to cast darkness 3x/day by tapping it on the ground, exclusive to Monks." she says, her eyes rolling around as she remembers all the details.
>>65894
As usual, the birbs (which are getting pretty damn big) mob Tracy upon entering.
Mrs. Sentry
rckSr
?
No.65897
>>65896
"Good morning, girls."
>rough giga-sized hugz
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65898
65901
>>65896
"Er, I could try. I might have to talk to Lenos for some help though"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65899
65906
"I guess my mom isn't quite as 1337 this far in the past" she whispers loud enough for everyone to hear, obliviously
Mrs. Sentry
rckSr
?
No.65900
65902
>>65896
I'm tempted to ask. Where does Thez get her stuff? Some Infernal Warlock?
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65901
65903 65907
>>65898
"Kay! Ooooh!" she turns excitedly toward Thez. "I wanna see the spices! Spices spices spices!" turning then to Infernius, Torcuil, Snek, and Thez collectively, "I will crush you with my cooking!"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65902
>>65900
Don't worry, you'll meet him
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65903
65904
>>65901
>"You ain't crushing shit little girl"
"Snek, shut up"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65904
65905 65908
>>65903
She sticks her tongue out at Snek challengingly, but otherwise faces the group, awaiting other responses
Gj6oG
?
No.65905
>>65904
*Saunters into the room*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65906
65909
>>65899
"hey your mom is just as cool now as she was in the future."
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65907
65909
>>65901
"me am best cook! bring it on!"
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65908
65910
>>65904
>"ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT"
Snek jumps forward a bit, but Torc waves his hand and Snek suddenly looks like a really good mime.
>"Nevermind..."
"Now be nice"
>"I was just gonna grab her, nothing bad..."
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65909
65911
>>65906
"Nuh uh, she's only as tall as me!"
The vein on Thez' forehead is becoming visible.
>>65907
"I'll show you, I make the best beef you'll ever taste!" she runs off toward the tower. Thez sighs. "I've got a lot of explaining to do."
sYOWq
?
No.65910
65912
[1d20 = 19]
>>65908
*steps on snek*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65911
65913
>>65909
"hey calm down ok? shes had a hard time."
*puts hand on thezs shoulder*
M/Zgm
?
No.65912
65915
[1d20+25 = 31]
>>65910
"No, wh-"
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Snek grapples the stepper
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65913
65918
>>65911
"I have a good idea. Anyway, she's here. Now. And this world is hers. That was the deal."
Mrs. Sentry
Gj6oG
?
No.65914
*sharpens knives*
sYOWq
?
No.65915
65917
[1d20+24 = 39]
>>65912
counter grapple!
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65916
65918
Snek successfully wraps around Infernius, who with his superior strength has no difficulty pulling Snek off and tossing him back a few feet. Thez begins to follow after Addy, but pauses to watch the display.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65917
>>65915
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Fucking children, the both of ye"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65918
65920
>>65916
>>65913
"hey me want to help train addy."
Gj6oG
?
No.65919
*stabs things in holodeck just to get the day started*
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65920
65922
>>65918
She looks at him a moment. "She's a monk, and with that belt (the one from the future) she's pretty skilled," she warns.

Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65921
Thez follows after Addy, continuing the conversation.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65922
65923
>>65920
*flexes like its jojos bizarre adventure*
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65923
65924 65925 65926
>>65922
"Well yes, you could beat her hand to hand *or* armed, but I'm the only one who can develop her fists," she thinks for a moment, "I'll have to get Ponimaru to spar with her. Anyway, in the mornings I'll be training her - you're welcome to participate of course - but otherwise she is free to do as she pleases,... without interference from me." she says gritting her teeth.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65924
>>65923
Torc and Snek decide to avoid this family conflict by going to grab some food.
B6vu4
?
No.65925
>>65923
*Bullies ninja-hoers*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65926
>>65923
"hmmmmmmmmmm"
*thinking infernuis.png*

Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65927
65928 65929
Everyone present arrives at the tower. Trump and Stix' absence is noticed, but not unsurprising given the previous evening. Tracy is emerging from the holodeck area with a crazed look on her face, however upon entering the tower and hearing the sound of the birbs, Addy gets an overly excited look on her face, squeals, and runs off toward their area.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65928
65930
>>65927
"hey have you seen lenos this morning?"
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65929
65930 65931
>>65927
"Alright, one breakfast for me, twenty for Snek, anyone else want something?"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65930
65933
>>65928
"No, he's probably lying at the bottom of a barrel somewhere."
>>65929
The sound of panicked birbs erupts from Addy's departure, as they are not as excited to see them as they are to see her.
B6vu4
?
No.65931
65936
>>65929
"I do." Tracy says, crawling out of the gym
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65932
65934
Rather, they're not as excited to see her as she is to see them.
B6vu4
?
No.65933
65935
>>65930
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"
*dashes off*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65934
>>65932
"addy,tracy doest really like people talking to the birbs."
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65935
65937 65942
>>65933
Bunbun comes running out, with Addy dangling from her neck, absolutely frantic and almost running over Tracy in her attempt to get away.
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65936
>>65931
"Well uh, anyone else?"
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65937
65939 65941
>>65935
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"REEEEEEEEEEEE!"

*Turns into a 4444 pound hoers and stobs them both like a fuzzy road blocker*
Anonymous
M/Zgm
?
No.65938
"Alright, 21 plates it is"
>"Don't forget my orange juice"
B6vu4
?
No.65939
65940
>>65937
By that, I mean she lies down horizontal and lets Bunny ram into her flank, like a cushy barricade
B6vu4
?
No.65940
>>65939
>This is her only non-stabbing based response
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65941
65942 65945
>>65937
"THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!" Addy hugs Bunbun tighter, "They don't even have their feathers yet! How come you keep them here tho? I mean their place is nice,... but,...."
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65942
65943
>>65941
>>65935
"ADDY GET DOWN!"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65943
65944
>>65942
"No u!" she defiantly starts giving Bunbun itches.
sYOWq
?
No.65944
[1d20+24 = 40]
>>65943
*Grapple*
B6vu4
?
No.65945
65946
[1d20+17 = 31]
>>65941
>Is tempted to roll over on Cao's legs like a steamroller
"NO Touching!"
Intimidate check
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65946
>>65945
>Forgot to add size modifiers
xUdIj
?
No.65947
65948
[1d20 = 15]
Infernius wraps his arms around Bunbun immobilizing her. She flaps her wings in protest, but can't escape his grip.
Addy harumphs and does a crescent flip off the frightened birb and lands behind Infernius.
B6vu4
?
No.65948
65949
[1d20 = 13]
>>65947
Reeeeeeee nobody touches the birbs, ever!

Tracy makes a trip of opportunity as Infernius moves through her square.
sYOWq
?
No.65949
65950
[1d20+24 = 25]
>>65948
"CHILL OUT MAMA AUTIST."
*Grapple hores*
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65950
>>65949
Ya done fucked up
xUdIj
?
No.65951
65952
[3d5 = 11]
In classic form, Infernius' attempt to prevent the trip actually sends him tumbling that many feet away
B6vu4
?
No.65952
65954
[1d20+12 = 22]
>>65951
Tracy grapples the Cao by the scruff and tosses her off of the birb (whomever she's nearly as tall as).
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65953
Addy does however do her crescent flip off Bunbun (not behind Infernius anymore cuz).
sYOWq
?
No.65954
65956
[1d20+24 = 28]
>>65952
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO HURT ADDY!"
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65955
65957
Or not
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65956
>>65954
Lol that doesn't beat her touch AC
B6vu4
?
No.65957
[1d20+12 = 19]
>>65955

xUdIj
?
No.65958
[1d20+6 = 23]

Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65959
65960
Okay. Tracy successfully gets her hooves (or maw) on Addy, but the little shit deftly maneuvers around (tumble) and avoids Tracy long enough to jump gracefully off like I had been trying to get her to the whole time.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65960
65962
>>65959
*draws sword*
"leave addy alone thot hores!"
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65961
Tracy is visibly beside herself, doing the best to wuickly wipe off the lava streaming from her tearducts before turning to her assaulted birb.
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65962
65963
>>65960
*Ignores u*
sYOWq
?
No.65963
65964
[1d20 = 9]
>>65962
*stabs*
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65964
>>65963
What's ur attack mod?
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65965
65966
Okay. Infernius attempt to stab Tracy, which fails. She towers over him, her frustration visible through her snorts
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65966
>>65965
>She tower's over him
Lol no
Infernius's sword merely bounces off of Tracy's black ass, which she ignores, devoting all of her attention to her birb, nuzzling her affectionately.
add +5 AC for combat expertise
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65967
65968
"So how come you keep 'em here?" Addy asks Tracy, completely disregarding her irritation.
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65968
65969
>>65967
*Gives glowing-green stink eye for several long seconds before responding*
"... Mostly, because the food sythesizer is in this building."
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65969
65970 65972
>>65968
*Hugs birdie*
"It's okay now..."
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65970
65971 65972
>>65969
"Huh. As long as I had known them, they always stayed at our hideout. There's a whole empty city they can run around in!"
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65971
>>65970
"...So you say......."
>Is nao turned towards birb
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65972
>>65970
>>65969
"hmm thats a good idea, they would have more room for activities."
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65973
65974 65978
"I thought of that myself actually, although I've been way too busy lately even to consider renovating that dump."
*Brushes*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65974
65975
>>65973
"me could have some men help."
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65975
65976 65978
>>65974
"Wasn't that what they were doing after you 'cleaned the place out'? Why'd they stop?"
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65976
65977
>>65975
"we got invaded."
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65977
>>65976
"Oh, yeah."
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65978
>>65973
"Reno...vate?" Addy asks, an involuntary Muu escaping her lips. She looks at Thez, who waives her hand acceptingly.
>>65975
They didn't, but in Addy's future they were stopped.
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65979
65980 65981
"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go fix Durpistan!! I can't wait to see what it looks like now!"
"All the shop and trades are closed for the day,...." Thez comments innocuously. "The only person who might be working today would be Ben, but we need to talk to him for this anyway."
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65980
>>65979
*Mumbles Fucking Jew*
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65981
>>65979
"Sure.. I guess.." Tracy grumbles, carefully herding her birb back into her room with her sister
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65982
65983
So with complete abandon, and with no restraint or hesitation, Addy runs off again, with absolutely no idea where she's going. Thez sighs.
sYOWq
?
No.65983
65984
[1d20 = 20]
>>65982
*stealthfully follows*
Mrs. Sentry
B6vu4
?
No.65984
>>65983
Dayum!
Anonymous
xUdIj
?
No.65985
65986 65987
A short while later, everyone is standing outside Ben's jewelry shop.
"So,... where is he?" Addy asks. She asks this, because not only is Ben not in his shop, but his shop is not in his shop. Rather, his shop is empty with occasional scraps of paper lying about and disturbed dust laying about. There's no furniture, nothing. Just an empty building.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.65986
65987
>>65985
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING JEW BLEW TOWN!" *From the bushes*
7kVp/
?
No.65987
He trusted a Jew.jpg
>>65985
>>65986
>Jew is gone
>Shop is cleaned out, including funiture (there was time to pack things up before he disappeared, and the person packing took great care to carefully remove everything of value)
>No mention of him at the party, or signs of a fight
>Ben Shapiro is a massive fucking (((Zionist))) irl
I knew the """""free money""""" from the NPC that just happened to be Jewish would eventually end with something like this.
He's not going to get away easily. The elvenniggers robbing us was an embarrassment, but I'll be damned if I'll just sit and watch the kike liquidate the Port's bank and scurry off without a fight. We agreed to gas him last, but he's still going to the fun camps first.
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66004
66005 66006 66007
sword.png
lenos has been forging this sword axe combo

oBQic
?
No.66005
>>66004
Cool
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66006
66007
>>66004
he would also be prepping it for enchantment just haven't figured out what enchantment to give it yet

Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66007
66008
>>66004
That's smart
>>66006
There's one that allows to to switch through the elemental damages
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66008
66009
>>66007
whats the name of it

Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66009
66010
>>66008
Energy Aura, arms and equipment 96
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66010
>>66009
k i found it

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66011
66012 66013
Alrighty! Dawn breaks on a new day for the party in question. About three weeks have passed since the return of the party, the grand and spectacular Football game (and afterparty) and the discovery of the absence of Ben Shapiro. In the intervening days, the party has developed in several ways. In the aftermath of the future scape, the group has collectively put their noses to the grindstone to refine their abilities, skills, and equipment. Each person, hoers, and snek has at least something shiny and new, and many have new and exciting techniques and moves to put into play.
In the surrounding community, Thez has built a training center located around the memorial statue. On odd days, one can see Fight Club participants training underneath the very statue which they are commemorated by. Trump has taken a pivotal and decisive role in the development of the port, and the infrastructure has seen significant developments, in spite of the absence of the jew cash cow. Adeline has made several preparations and spoken with technicians throughout the port, and is preparing a group to venture to Durpistan for its renovation and repair. Oh, and she's sporting an oversized plate of carmelized onions and potatos.
oBQic
?
No.66012
66014
>>66011
*Brushes birdies*
Anonymous
oBQic
?
No.66013
66016
>>66011
What clues were Tracy/Infernius able to find on Ben?
Infernius was going to spam all his divination spells, and then try to find Ponimaru.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66014
66015
>>66012
Birdies are brushed.
In addition to Trump taking a presiding ahem role in Port Barry, both in light of what had occurred to it in his absence and to alleviate the burden that was to have been returned to Sechs (who only recently started breathing again), Thez had opted to have Trump Tower's location moved. It would have been detailed in dialogue, but the intention was (and is) that Thez is no longer to take an active role in the party. In response to this, the Tower is now situated several thousand feet in the air in a location directly between Port Barry and Durpistan.
Blueprints and designs have been laid out for Infernius' ranch, which was spurred on by the return of Doge, who spent many hours wandering in circles (they weren't actually circles, he kept blinking around) until GM had pity on him and dropped him conveniently outside Port Barry.
oBQic
?
No.66015
1tylrk.jpg
>>66014

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66016
66018
>>66013
... all of them?
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66017
Well then, Infernius is able to quickly ascertain that Ben is currently located in Court City. He left Port Barry immediately after the party departed for Cardashil, requiring no time to prepare (meaning, premeditation).
oBQic
?
No.66018
>>66016
Locate Object, Greater Scrying, Discern Location... etc
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66019
66020
So the current issues that face the party are thus:
There's the issue of Ben. There's the issue of Court City as a whole (and the change in stance between them and Cardashil). There's the Sil wall, beyond which is the elusive threat of Zion. There's those strange pirates who attacked that one time thanks for the ride bitches!, there's the elvenniggers who keep jacking shit, not to mention what may be developing in Cardashil, Sparintenar, and Krenshall,... and that's without having explored the entirety of the empire.
oBQic
?
No.66020
66021
>>66019
Maybe it'd be a good idea to go find the Zionists and slit some throats...
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66021
66022
>>66020
I hope you don't think it will be that simple
oBQic
?
No.66022
>>66021
Of course not.
oBQic
?
No.66023
I guess Tracy's first priority would be to make sure her birbs are safely relocated.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66024
66026
reeeeeee i want my treasure back from the elvenziggers damn it

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66025
66028 66031
Adeline however, neither knows nor cares about such things, and is instead ready to venture to Durpistan in a full-sized camper-wagon loaded with cooking supplies. Don't act surprised.
"They'd be much happier in a big open city!" Addy implores Tracy, wrt the birbs.
oBQic
?
No.66026
>>66024
>Iz slightly less than enthusiastic to go back to Cardishil
Yeah, better find them before they spend it all..
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66027
Meanwhile *in* Trump tower, Thez is busy pouring through the library, looking for any piece of information she can glean or use. At this time however, a rather tell-tale WHOOOOSH sound occurs from the character's rooms, indicating the arrival of somebody *new*.
oBQic
?
No.66028
66031 66032
>>66025
(Is that the wagon Slovenia built?)
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66029
The new player in question finds himself in a blank room with dark glassy surfaces. He's seated on a bed structure, also made out of this glass. There is a chest of sorts at the base of the bed (again, glass), and a single door is the only other remarkable aspect to the room.
oBQic
?
No.66031
>>66025
>>66028
*pulls wagon to abandoned gulag*
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66032
66033
>>66028
Uhm,... idk about *the* one,... its not the death wagon if that's your question, I had forgotten about that.
oBQic
?
No.66033
66036
>>66032
I meant the one big enough for her birbs.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66034
66036
Gets out of the bed and checks the chest
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66035
66036
"Snek, prepare my airship"
>"When did you become my general?"
"Just get ready to head somewhere"
>"Where?"
"To be determined"
Torc and Snek head out of the holodeck, having finishing the last of their training.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66036
66037 66038
>>66033
No, not that one
>>66034
Empty
>>66035
Thez is pouring through books. The whoosh technically hasn't quite happened yet, but give it a sec.
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66037
66040
>>66036
"Hey Thez, anything interesting?"
oBQic
?
No.66038
66039 66040
>>66036
Okay then.
Would the tower have landed in Durpistan so they could be dropped off?
oBQic
?
No.66039
>>66038
Well, anyway, after settling her birbs (however she got them there), Tracy would be nosing around Duristan.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66040
66044 66047
>>66038
No, its at a centralized location, accessable (assuming one can fly) but not landed. There is an airship tho.
>>66037
"Not really, I still can't figure out what happened. What I do know defies my understanding of the workings of the magic in question."

Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66041
Goes to door and tries to open it
uEmRI
?
No.66042
1d20
uEmRI
?
No.66043
66046
[1d20 = 9]

oBQic
?
No.66044
>>66040
Okay then.
Somewhere, within the 3 week period, Tracy would've brought her birbs to the abandoned gulag.

meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66045
Whoop!

uEmRI
?
No.66046
66047 66050
[1d4+15 = 16]
Torcuil, Snek, and Thez are interrupted by the tell-tale sound of one of Lenos' fire-traps going off.
>>66043
His surroundings are suddenly and inexplicably engulfed in flame causing that much damage. The room smells a bit of burned hair. Outside the door, along a blank wall is a scorched sign that says "Please don't firetrap the rooms"
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66047
66049
>>66040
"Yeah, I'm not even gonna try to understand what happened. Lemme know if you need any help though"
>>66046
Boom
"Uh, oh yeah. I know that sound"
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66048
By elf women balls what is this
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66049
66057
>>66047
Thez nods and sighs. "Its on you, my hands are tied,..."
oBQic
?
No.66050
>>66046
Tracy is brushing her birbs in the city.
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66051
Hits door with axe
meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66052
66054
Runs hands on glass and looks for cracks.
Dice 1d20 + 12
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66053

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66054
>>66052
There are no cracks or seams. It is surgically precise
uEmRI
?
No.66055
[1d20 = 5]

meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66056
66059
Checks for surgery scars and kidneys.
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66057
>>66049
"Huh? Okay..."
Torc heads up to see what nutcase is joining them this time.
uEmRI
?
No.66058
[1d10+7 = 10]

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66059
>>66056
Nope, he's unmarked and whole
oBQic
?
No.66060
>is brushing birbs
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66061
66062
Grumbles down the hall brushing off soot
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66062
66070
>>66061
Entering the hallway, he sees identical doors to the door he came from - all closed - with a single door on either end of the hallway.
meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66063
66064
Looks in chest.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66064
>>66063
Chest is empty
oBQic
?
No.66065
*feeds birbs*
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66066
66067
Head out of the door, proceeding cautiously.
uEmRI
?
No.66067
[1d20 = 6]
>>66066

Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66068
Walks to end of hall and looks around the corner
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66069
As the door opens, and just like with Gruu'mac, the room fills with flame for a moment. This all occurs within view of Gruu'mac, who had just entered the hallway.
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66070
>>66062
And soon, a figure clad in tartan robes walking down the hallway.
"Hello?"
He's then followed by a giant snake
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66071
hearing 2 booms lenos starts laughing as he knows there is freshmeat for his traps

Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66072
Readies tower shield. Whuts ya Bidnes!
uEmRI
?
No.66073
66078
[1d4+15 = 19]
So as the flames from the second firetrap subside, we have a black-armored figure standing in a hallway, a half-elf still in the room, and from one of the far doors, a human and a 30' snake.

Meanwhile, Torcuil arrives at the hallway, and can currently see a blackened-armored humanoid with wisps of smoke trailing off them.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66074
The snake has a Pinochet hat, and a pair of sunglasses on, and is carrying a pistol with his tail, which is pointed at whatever he's looking at.
oBQic
?
No.66075
*sweeps room*
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66076
66077 66078
State ya name and rank humie
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66077
>>66076
The orc spits at the tartan human, standing next to Snek
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66078
>>66073
"Uh hello there-"
>>66076
"Torcuil, Admiral of the Gestapo. Yourself?"
Torc gestures to Snek to be ready as he prepares a fireball.
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66079
66081
Gruu mac
Slaps chest with flat side of axe.
Corporal in black orc brigade
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66080
66082
Wit is dis place?
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66081
>>66079
"Orc?"
>"OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK"
Torc realizes he hasn't seen an orc yet in this land.
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66082
66084
>>66080
"Excuse me, this is Trump Tower. There are some who can explain where we are better than I"
8qsqQ
?
No.66083
66084
[1d20+4 = 16]
Searches.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66084
66087
>>66082
"So they're not hostile then? Good." a voice says from beyond Torcuil.
>>66083
Nothing to detect
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66085
*sighs forlornly* damn i was hoping to try out my new sword
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66086
Wut is da waaagh size?
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66087
>>66084
"Well, not yet at least. Follow me"
Torc turns around and heads back, Snek just sits there.
8qsqQ
?
No.66088
[1d20+4 = 9]
Heads towards the noise, wiping ash off himself.
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66089
66091 66093
..... how many ar here
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66090
Follows torque eye ing the snake thing suspiciously
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66091
>>66089
"Let's see; there's me, Snek, Trump, Stix, Tracy, Infernius, Thez, and a couple others."
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66092
[hoers noises]
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66093
66094
As this is occurring, a half-elf enters the hallway from near where Gruu'mac is standing. He seems to have wiped most of the singe, but he obviously has just been scorched as well.
>>66089
A <whooooof> sound from behind him is all that announces to him the entrance of someone behind him, who with a female's voice (the same who commented on hostility) speaks, "Here, a few. Elsewhere, there are many. Though, we few are more than the many."
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66094
>>66093
"So what's up with all the mystics and shit Thez?"
Torc notices the half-elf
"Another one?"
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66095
Stronger than the many?
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66096
66101
Spins quickly and sets shield from being startled
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66097
*heads for the bar to get his tankard and start drinking* well ill have to find someone to test my new weapon on soon
oBQic
?
No.66098
66099
Tracy, after putting her birbs to sleep, gets up and priwls the perimeter of the gulag in stealth, exploring the walls for what needs to be fixed

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66099
66104
>>66098
The damage is structural and intensive, mostly of neglect and incompetent workmanship. Its not a lost cause though
CUYZb
?
No.66100
66103
[1d20+35 = 45]
Snek takes the opportunity of Thez distracting everyone to hide amongst the walls.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66101
>>66096
"Easy there, I just showed up this way cuz I'm lazy, there's no threat here."
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66102
66107
"Grunts"
Follows the human again
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66103
66107
>>66100
And somehow, an otherwise obvious 30' Snek seems to have vanished
oBQic
?
No.66104
66106
>>66099
"I've lived in worse." Tracy says, trotting along (silently)
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66105
snek.png
For player's reference, cuz they wanted to know how that works
oBQic
?
No.66106
66113
>>66104
After circling the perimeter several times, Tracy decides to look into the cave/mine.
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66107
>>66103
Wait until Torc remembers the ring in his pocket.
>>66102
"Let's find Lenos first"
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66108
66110
"I'll give you guys the short version. You died. Congratulations, you're not dead. We're not your enemy, we're kind of like a loose assortment of allies-ish, and we have plenty of enemies so please keep the beating of one another to a minimum. Its not prohibited, it just complicates things."
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66109
66111
So Lenos simply went to get booze, so finding him would be momentary. Shall we assume Torcuil and co are in the mess area?
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66110
>>66108
sad dragon noises
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66111
>>66109
Sure
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66112
Hrrrrmmm. Dat dorf hit hader den I thot
oBQic
?
No.66113
66119
>>66106
*Checks how deep the mine goes*
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66114
66118
So, we are all stuck in a bad situation, so let's get along?
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66115
Goes to massage singed half elf
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66116
Sounds cherry!
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66117
66122
Meanwhile, Tracy is investigating the ruins of Durpistan. Having rehoused the birbs there during the 3 week period, she has fully moved in and come to reside there, probably without really saying anything to anyone, cuz she's got that antisocial mentality.
"Its really not much different from what I remember,... I'm sure we can make it super awesome!"
For some time, Addy has taken to following Tracy for some reason. This both irritates the crap out of, and secretly amuses Tracy.
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66118
66123
>>66114
nope its a good situation we are in valhalla we get to fight and DRINK all day
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66119
>>66113
The mine has a cave-in relatively early in its tunnel system. There's rotten and dessicated remains of commies.
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66120
66159
Dis wont be so bad, easier if ya dont fight
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66121
Shrugs off orc. You stink of seabass...
oBQic
?
No.66122
66129
>>66117
*Ears twitch involuntarily realizing she's being followed again*
[sighing hoers noises]

Was there anything worth mentioning in the mines?
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66123
>>66118
"Oh, hey Lenos"
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66124
Friends! Not fuck buddies ya stank ass orc!
uEmRI
?
No.66125
[1d20+4 = 17]

Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66126
66133
Grapple check
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66127
66129 66133
Evade Evade! Do not wants!
8qsqQ
?
No.66128
[1d20+1 = 16]

uEmRI
?
No.66129
66130
[1d20 = 6]
>>66122
Not immediately, it would take time or a team to clear the path.
>>66127
Barely escaping the grabby-orc, Meichlos maintains personal boundaries
oBQic
?
No.66130
66131 66136
>>66129
So, it's deep, you're saying?
Tracy decides to turn around.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66131
66134
>>66130
You can't tell yet, but yeah it do.
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66132
Heh heh heh heh

Leaves the small femalish looking thing alone for now
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66133
66137 66139
>>66127
>>66126
Torc shakes his head
"Great, two more idiots"
oBQic
?
No.66134
>>66131
Tracy keeps exploring, and decides to check out the immediate areas surrounding the city.
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66135
Tosses hair.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66136
66140 66144
>>66130
"I never got to explore the mines before, there was always SOOOOO many grrrr-faces wandering around and horrendous sounds coming from them. It sounded exciting! You think we could get some people to move all those rocks?"

Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66137
66142
>>66133
what did you expect
*tosses chocolate covered gnome to snek* so im guessing you guys are almost ready to go to durpistan?

Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66138
Yeah...the orc. Glares.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66139
66142
>>66133
T>"What's the tally at now? 8?"
oBQic
?
No.66140
66145
>>66136
>Grrrrrr noises
Tracy, who's currently in "find something to kill before I die from boredom" mode, seems to brighten up at the suggestion.
"I'd like to try it out eventually."
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66141
66143 66176
Turns to torque

"Wut is da mission?"
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66142
66145
>>66137
Snek pounces out of hiding to eat his treat
>"Fanks Wenos"
>>66139
"Discounting you, me, and Lenos? Yeah, sounds about right"
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66143
>>66141
"Uh, nothing much currently"
oBQic
?
No.66144
66145
>>66136
Is the wall exceedingly thick?
Tracy still has three grenades.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66145
66146 66148
>>66142
T>"Discounting?"
>>66140
A>"REALLY?!" she grabs her nose and seems to inflate her cheeks, but what occurs is that her clothes, which are shadows themselves, expand over her body covering it entirely. And then the shadows disperse, and she's gone.
>>66144
We're talking a full-scale cave-in.
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66146
66147
>>66145
"Fine, discounting you"
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66147
66149 66154
>>66146
She looks at Snek
"Your thoughts?" (yes, she can detect him)
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66148
>>66145
Tracy nods slowly, then heads back outside.
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66149
>>66147
>"Well, in my humble opinion everyone but me and Lenos are idiots. No offense to you though."
"I hate you"
>"You too"
oBQic
?
No.66150
66151
*shoots tree with bow*
oBQic
?
No.66151
66152
[1d20+21 = 41]
>>66150

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66152
66153 66154 66156
>>66151
The tree falls over, dead. Tracy gets 10 xp
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66153
>>66152
kek
Anonymous
CUYZb
?
No.66154
66157 66158
>>66152
Kek
>>66147
"Where is your oaf of a husband?"
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66155
66159
The elf looks says now...
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66156
>>66152
"Ha! Bullseye!"
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66157
66158
>>66154
Her left eyebrow begins spasming irregularly.
"indeed, where is he?" e_e

Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66158
66159 66162
>>66154
>>66157
"ugh, me never drink again"
*drinks more*
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66159
I N F E R N U I S.jpg
>>66158
>>66155
>>66120
walking through the door is a large red Minotaur with one horn and strange markings on his body, with an equally big sword.
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66160
66161
* offers tankard to bull* you better drink with me
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66161
66163
>>66160
"moo! fine. what we drinking today?'
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66162
66164
>>66158
"Where did you crawl out of? Nevermind, there's more of us. A green-skin in black armor and a half-sissyelf."
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66163
66166 66170
>>66161
my good ale
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66164
66165
>>66162
*draws sword on Greenskin*
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66165
66166
>>66164
"Please don't, he's afk at the moment," she says, raising her hands pleadingly.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66166
66167
>>66165
"hmmmmm ok. do you know where the wood hores is"
>>66163
*picks up a tankard of ale*
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66167
66168
>>66166
"Not currently. I know Addy went to talk to her about a week ago, but I don't know what came of it."
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66168
66169
>>66167
"me am gonna set up outpost at sil wall, me wanted some fortifications."
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66169
66170
>>66168
"Thats a good idea. We should scout along the empire as well, I'm sure there are other cities and states we should be aware of. That is,... you guys should consider."

Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66170
66171
>>66163
*takes a sip of the ale*
"hey thats pretty good"
>>66169
"More states you say?"
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66171
66172
>>66170
"Most definitely. The Empire couldn't have been sustained on the products of Sparintenar, Cardashil, Krenshall, Durpistan, and Port Barry alone. I'm sure we'll find a variety of places let alone what's beyond the Sil wall."
I should mention, it was relayed to me that Infernius would have used divination to determine Ben's location and such; he's at Court City, he left Port Barry just after the party departed for Cardashil, and he had already packed to leave. As far as I can tell, that's what Infernius would have gleaned from his available spells.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66172
66173 66174
>>66171
i should have gas ben "stereotypical badger" shipiro when i had the chance.
"we need to expand our state, me sure one of those towns would agree to join us. or you know we take by force."
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66173
File (hide): A25A1A80A5005B55A1EF1007C7783CF4-8630020.mp4 (8.2 MB, Resolution:638x360 Length:00:03:42, shipiro OY VEY shut it down!.mp4) [play once] [loop]
shipiro OY VEY shut it down!.mp4
>>66172

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66174
>>66172
Yes, you should have, but he answered your questions honestly and truthfully; he is/was not working for Soros.
"I agree, and I'm glad to hear you say it. Addy seems hell bent on transforming Durpistan, and I see no harm in that," she cringes and hesitates before continuing.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66175
"By the way, you can get with the sword-pointing again."
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66176
>>66141
*jumps up on the table and points sword*
"howd you get out of the facility, you tree nigger?!?"
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66177
66178
Improved overrun
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66178
>>66177
>Improved
No AoO, roll for attack
huT8l
?
No.66179
[1d20+12 = 28]

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66180
66181
Infernius, roll a d20+str plz
sYOWq
?
No.66181
66182
[1d20+7 = 25]
>>66180
>tfw i dont have my character sheet anymore
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66182
>>66181
His str modifier is +15, he's got the girdle and the arms.
Infernius WINS
Stomping his foot as Gruu'mac rushed him, Infernius lowers his single horned head against the rush. With a sound resembling a thunderous crack, the armored orc collides with the crimson Minotaur, who stands unmoved.
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66183
Bounces back loses rest of turn
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66184
66185
Your move sand cow
sYOWq
?
No.66185
[1d20+15 = 17]
>>66184
*grapples the shitskin*
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66186
66188
Alright, both roll another d20 + str e_e
oBQic
?
No.66187
66190
I'm pretty pissed off about that phone..
*prowls around countryside, not really doing anything at all*
sYOWq
?
No.66188
[1d20+15 = 27]
>>66186

huT8l
?
No.66189
66190 66191
[1d20+4 = 19]

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66190
66191 66192
>>66187
"So if you want I'll show you our hidden place! I bet no one has been there yet, we should go there! Its really nice, and it makes a really cozy spot that oversees the whole city!" Addy chatters at Tracy.
>>66189
>19
Making a most respectful showing overall, Infernius picks Gruu'mac up off the ground just with his bare hands.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66191
66193
>>66190
>>66189
"how did you escape!?"
oBQic
?
No.66192
66195
>>66190
"I don't see why not." Tracy says, turning to follow the cao
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66193
>>66191
He didn't escape, I mean that he made a good showing, but that Infernius otherwise would pick him up given the strength difference.
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66194
66197
Hahaha big sand cow. I concede
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66195
66196
>>66192
Weaving through a lower section they reach an area with a bunch of corpses laid out in a square room. Fiddling with a pannel at the top of the room, Addy opens an exit. Contemporary people might recognize the device as a lift or elevator of sorts.
"Its up there!" the 4' Addy points.
oBQic
?
No.66196
66201
>>66195
Tracy cautiously peers up the elevator shaft.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66197
>>66194
"how escape from my prison,orc?"
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66198
66200 66204
I am gruu mac!

Soldja to dorfs. The mastas ded an me thinks ded too
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66199
66200 66204
Ded killin mastas hahahaha
oBQic
?
No.66200
>>66198
>>66199
I like gruu.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66201
66202
>>66196
Well, all there is is a long and stagnantly dusty elevator shaft with an elevator.
oBQic
?
No.66202
66203
>>66201
Tracy cautiously steps onto the elevator, testing for structural integrity.
uEmRI
?
No.66203
66206
[1d20 = 14]
>>66202
A distant creaking sound, but otherwise nothing seems amiss.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66204
>>66199
>>66198
"you not tree orc communist?"
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66205
66207
Don know commist. I am corporal. This can be a big waaaagh wit us.
oBQic
?
No.66206
66208
>>66203
Tracy steps on, slowly.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66207
66208
>>66205
"wait, you space ork,from daring do book!"
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66208
66210
>>66206
<creeeeeeeeeeeeeeek>
Still good.
>>66207
I'm not sure where you're going with that, and yet I suspect I know exactly where
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66209
66212
Confused silence.....
oBQic
?
No.66210
66211
[1d20+21 = 34]
>>66208
Rolling to sense if i'll die when I press the elevator button.
Has Addy gotten in yet?
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66211
66213
>>66210
She's already in the elevator,... pointing at the hole in the ceiling that she's too short to climb,...
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66212
>>66209
"me like orks best, imperium is cool too!"
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66213
66214
>>66211
Tracy turns into a big horsey and gives her a boost.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66214
66215
>>66213
"Neat!" She actually pries open the panel now (cuz how would she pull open a panel she couldn't reach?) and climbs up onto the elevator. She dangles a pretty and shiny chain down the hole. "Here!"
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66215
66219
>>66214
*grabs shiny thing*
Gruu mac
huT8l
?
No.66216
66217
Let me down cow. I have no fight with you.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66217
66221
>>66216
"hehe right, sorry. me respect orks."
*lets go of space ork*
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66218
66221 66222
Not this space work ting. I am ork.

(Warhammer, black orc, not 40k) ;)
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66219
66220
>>66215
"You gotta get small and climb it. It'll break if ur big."

Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66220
66221
>>66219
*does so*
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66221
66222 66223
>>66220
Long elevator shaft, with a ladder.
"Its at the top!" she climbs up ahead of Tracy.
>>66217
>>66218
"You guys done bro-fisting?" Thez says dryly.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66222
66234
>>66218
"hmmmmm tell me about yourself. you got name?"
(infernuis doesn't know about regular warhammer)
>>66221
"no."
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66223
66224
>>66221
Tracy follows
uEmRI
?
No.66224
[1d20+13 = 19]
>>66223
Climbing to the top of the ladder, Addy reaches another panel, similar to the previous.
"Its just beyond this... right... here!" she says, disablie device checking.

uEmRI
?
No.66225
66226
[1d20 = 20]
[1d20+6 = 10]
The mechanism clinks and peels open. A chorus of low and inhuman moans issue from the above chamber.
"Hey now,..."
Tracy, roll for initiative.
oBQic
?
No.66226
[1d20+7 = 16]
>>66225
uEmRI
?
No.66227
66229
[2d20 = 33]
Arms reach out and grab Addy, from the open panel.
uEmRI
?
No.66228
[1d20+10 = 30]
Both miss. "Oh shit son!" Addy says, jumping off the ladder.
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66229
66230
>>66227
Tracy she be in the same square, does she get an AoO?
uEmRI
?
No.66230
[2d20 = 13]
>>66229
Well, Tracy was below Addy on the ladder so no she wouldn't get an AoO.
Addy does a graceful backflip off the ladder, grabs the inside edge of the opening, and flings herself into the room in a defensive posture.
"Oh wow, theres lots,..."
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66231
66232
* lenos wanders to the control room and starts looking for the other party members with the monitors*

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66232
>>66231
The display readout shows a whole lot of greens, a pair of greys, and 2 reds.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66233
66235
Upon further inquiry, it seems that Tracy and Addy are the ones fighting, off in Durpistan.
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66234
>>66222
I was trained by dorfs, since a lil ting. I learn betta than the savage stupid ones. Best metal ta wear, best ax to chop. Dis shield lets me run the front and no pesky arrows hurt. Break da lines is what I do. Hrrrrm neva tried to break a bull. Dorfs use us, dorfs made mistake. We fight free.
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66235
66238
>>66233
I assume Tracy can't attack in her [osition, so she retreats to a place where she can.
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66236
66237
*jumping up lenos yells for infernious* hey addy and tracy need help
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66237
66239
>>66236
"ADDY?! WHERE?!?"
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66238
66241
>>66235
She's at the top a long ladder, her movement speed is hindered and her only directions are up or down, outside some crazy acrobatics. She could move 10' down the ladder at most. That puts her retreating from where Addy went.
A loud <CLACK> pierces the scene. "I'm not gonna clean up, you faggots!" Addy shouts.
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66239
66240
>>66237
come here you oaf * he reaches out his hand for the bull*

Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66240
>>66239
*Runs towards lenos*
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66241
66243
>>66238
>Enhanced mobility
Tracy moves upward, knife in maw ready for a fight.
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66242
66243
*as lenos's hand makes contact with infernious he casts greater teleport on himself and infernious*

uEmRI
?
No.66243
66245
>>66241
The entrance is otherwise clear for the moment, Addy seems to have pushed themback enough.
>>66242

uEmRI
?
No.66244
[1d100 = 63]

Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66245
>>66243
Tracy casts AoD on herself and moves forward into the corridor.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66246
66253
Infernius and Lenos (more the former than the latter) avoid falling down the elevator shaft,... for now, however Tracy gets a face-full of the former's posterior, as he and Lenos appear in a swirl of smoke and magic.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66247
Thez looks at Torcuil and Snek and sighs, then looks at Gruu'mac and Meichlos. "This is pretty common around here. I'm Thez," she looks then at Meichlos, shrugs, and returns to the library area. "Let me know if you have any questions!" she calls after while departing.
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66248
66258
I have a question...why the fuck am I here?
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66249
Slams drink at bar, starts exploring place
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66250
I was off on a hint an then...blam!
Meichlos
8qsqQ
?
No.66251
Hunt...
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66252
66254
Lenos and Infernius appear to find themselves in something of a lobby, or perhaps a transit station. Its an expansive area, with a number of doorways or passages going in different directions.
Oh, there's several dozen zombies also. Addy is standing there with the folding saw in one hand engaging the first 2 of the dozens.

oBQic
?
No.66253
66255
[1d20+25 = 26]
>>66246
Rolling to tumble past.
Anonymous
sYOWq
?
No.66254
66258
>>66252
i improve bull rush my way to her.
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66255
66258
>>66253
Oh, gosh darn it!
Anonymous
huT8l
?
No.66256
*draws his new sword axe thingy* finally i get to test this out
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66257
66269
>>>>66250
Kill, be killd, kill wide othas. It is da way of tings

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66258
66259 66260
>>66248
Thez' head appears from a railing overhead. "Hard o say. It depends on you really. Some are here because they were so awesome that they were brought to a new life. Others find themselves here to settle old scores. In rare cases, ppl have pissed off one or more divine creatures and is cursed so to speak. Its really a case by case basis."
>>66255
Tracy loses her footing. Roll to prevent from falling.
>>66254
Roll modified strength
sYOWq
?
No.66259
66261
[1d20+15 = 26]
>>66258

oBQic
?
No.66260
66261
[1d20+25 = 30]
>>66258
Reflex?
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66261
>>66260
Alright, fine,... Tracy grabs the lip and avoids falling overlong.
>>66259
Infernius tramples 2 zombies and makes to Addy's side while Lenos shakes his head, drawing his sword-axe
uEmRI
?
No.66262
66266
[8d20 = 111]
Infernius and Lenos, roll initiative. Zombies move.
huT8l
?
No.66263
[1d20+5 = 11]

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66264
And,... Addy is torn into pieces by attacking zombies who feast on her flesh and quickly devour her entrails. But then, her form dissipates into shadowy vapor.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66265
Zombies turn and look at Infernius. Their turn is expended, but they're clearly intent.
sYOWq
?
No.66266
[1d20 = 10]
>>66262

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66267
66268
Tracy, Lenos, Infernius
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66268
66270
>>66267
If Tracy's in reach of the zombies, she attempts a whirlwind attack on each of them with her chain. If not, she pushes forward and Tramples as many as she can.
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66269
1F.png
>>66257

Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66270
66272
>>66268
Tracy can climb inside the room, as her choice of action. She could also activate abilities or draw weapons, per her preference.
Gruu mac
uEmRI
?
No.66271
Does thorough search of tower except hallway of trapped doors.
Mrs. Sentry
oBQic
?
No.66272
66273 66275
>>66270
Tracy draws Dark (free action) and enters the room, now fighting defensively (+4 AC).
Anonymous
uEmRI
?
No.66273
>>66272
She enters behind Lenos, who is behind Infernius, who is facing a swarm.
huT8l
?
No.66274
66277