/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

Don-t-make-Fluttershy-mad-O_O-random-28675415-500-281.jpg
Mixed Nuts - Official Name Now
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4199
4200
This begins thread #7 of the ongoing RP game that has 6 previous editions. You know who you are, and and anyone wanting to play just post "I'd like to play," or "Can I join?" or "Here,".
No faggots. When I say faggot, I'm being roman; be not utterly worthless in appearance or demeanor and you will not explode. If you are not disrupting others to an inexcusable degree, you are not welcome.
>Can't believe I have to put that part in now. Lee, u still has splainin'
So aside from there being a minotaur-shaped blood-splat on the ceiling, everything seems relatively calm and chill amongst the party. Their faggots have engaged in low-effort, high-yield shenanigens, and are in high spirits.
It really is a shame about Yak Lee though.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4200
4201
>>4199
I said that wrong, but there are dubs so its okay.
If you are not disrupting then you ARE welcome.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4201
4203
8c625c13797cf35c69f0325d993bde6e1c20321b292f029cf53925234ea1eec5.jpg
>>4200
dubs theif
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4203
4204 4205
>>4201
Fuck off, I rightfully took possession of dubs with credible and observable content.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4204
304.png
>>4203
It was so ebin, I didn't have to include an image at first.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4205
4206
63a31a40f5f030fa88be8ae91e152ca0f440ec62bc53f1333843026efd57297a.gif
>>4203
thieves get the rope.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4206
4208
006a52928ac61d88bce68fea845f5558.jpg
>>4205
Its a good thing I grabbed the dubs that were available and didn't steal them (or worse, use them to steal waifus) isn't it?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4207
4209
>>4202 →
[anger intensifies]
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4208
>>4206
waifu thieves get acid baths.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4209
4217
>>4207
Whoa, okay you kick your way into the stable but y? Oh wait, I can think of one reason, but continue. The horses are freaked out even though you're also a horse.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4210
Did I mention that that whole 'splainin' about the Terrasque and everything was ONLY for Trump?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4217
4221 4231
>>4209
>in hoers speech
>Absolutely furious
"WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT?! I LEAVE TO GO TALK TO THE DUMB FROG SUMMONER FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE, AND I COME BACK TO FIND OUT THAT THE ENTIRE PART HAS LEFT ME BEHIND, AND THAT SOMEPONY JUST SKITTED_OFF WITH MY HUSBAND, LIKE IT WAS NO BIG DEAL! WHO THE FUCK CARRIED HIM HERE?!"
*kicks hole in door behind her*
Power went out. No reaction images.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4221
4231
42851 - Lyra artist tenchisamoshi laughing.png
>>4217
>GM is way confused, pretty sure there's been a misunderstaning,
The horses are freaking out now,... are you,.. jealous that Trump,. rode another horse?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4227
4231
1506826265237.png
>Implying I wasn't making it clear from the beginning
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4230
*anger grows with each passing second*
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4231
1493360997492.gif
>>4217
>>4221
>>4227

Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4236
4250
*Charge chi as I wait for GM*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4250
4254
>>4236
My bad, one of your daggers just got more uber.
So, you've done freaked out the horses, but I don't know what you intend (unless its murdering the horses)
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4254
4256
>>4250
Make the hoers respond a bit more interestingly
"WELL?!" Demand
"Was it you?!" *Pointing at unicorn* "you?!" (ninja) "Or you over there?!"
"Who the fuck skitted-off with my Flashy?!"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4256
4264
>>4254
>the ninja hoers hrumphhrrrs at you.
"Stay your anger," he seems to say.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4262
"Mehrrrmrrrmrrr, Herumphrmr," he concludes stoically.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4264
4269
>>4256
*kicks the soil, radiating with anger and hysteria*
"What is it to, you Kaka-shi?!"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4266
4267
"You're not seriously going to hold a mount accountable for its rider are you?"
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4267
>>4266
I don't like where this is going
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4268
*hysterical whinnying sounds*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4269
4274
>>4264
"Scarecrow, a respectable name. A name is something I cannot offer you, for it is something I do not have."
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4272
"But if you intend to attack, show me what you're made of," he says, spitting on the floor and dragging with one hoof.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4274
4277
>>4269
>Fuming through nostrils, contemplating just attacking them all at once
"Call me.. Tracy!" teeth gritting
VlCbJ
?
No.4277
4281 4284
[1d20 = 1]
>>4274
"Then tell me Tracy, why do your eyes desire to see my blood?"
He charges.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4278
4282
*knife-cozy rattles*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4279
Oh for goodness' sake
LNGvt
?
No.4281
4282
[1d20 = 20]
>>4277
*Unsheaves knife with maw*
*Slashes from shoulder to seam*
VlCbJ
?
No.4282
[1d20 = 17]
>>4278
As you rattle your knife-cozy, he lunges at you in an aggressive manner. As he lunges, he trips on a small pebble and falls sprawling at your feet.
And then this happens.
>>4281

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4283
4286
Oooh, yes. Ponimaru is kill.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4284
4289 4292
>>4277
"Fucking pussy! *spits at corpse*
Now which one of you thought it would be funny to run-off with MY husband?!"
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4286
4287
>>4283
RIP nameless stallion. We hardly knew ye

Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4287
4289 4290
>>4286
infernuis cast Resurrection.
hTnt6
?
No.4289
4295
>>4284
I'm guessing the copper-maned mare says "He did! The one you already killed!"
>>4287
I don't think you have that power, and I don't think you are near the stable
\r
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4290
>>4287
Uhm,... I think you mean Raise Dead (ressurrection is an ebin level spell, but Raise Dead will serve, unfortunately you're not aware of dedpone yet)
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4292
4296 4297 4309
>>4284
The copper mare glares at you.
"No. If you wish to know which mare bore the human that it was called upon to bear, then it was I. I have no quarrel with you bluish mare, but neither will I cower before you. I knew not this stallion you have so brutally slain, but as he said; "Come then".
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4295
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW.png
>>4289
*long, murderous stare*
".......!"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4296
>>4292
>Ready-stance
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4297
4299 4300
>>4292
It didn't have to be this way. You could've just said nothing.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4299
>>4297
hoers have pride too
Your move
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4300
4302
>>4297
This. Do these horses have a death wish? Also your character should say that out loud
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4302
4304
>>4300
Not the silver one, it would be long gone if not already contained in the stable.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4303
4309
... and she does, laughing in hoers
>will meme
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4304
4306
>>4302
Play this song for the Silver Stallion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFUTHcjiZGo
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4306
70e-1.jpg
>>4304
>mfw I sang this shit in high school
LNGvt
?
No.4309
[1d20 = 10]
>>4292
Sadly, must take into account that she would've seen me with Flashy in town earlier
>the nerve of this cunt
"... Bitch, you don't know who you're talking to..!
>>4303
>that does it
*lunge forward, knife in maw, whinnying through the nose*
"HFGHFGHHJJKJJKKJKHH!!!!!"
>'I'll make a fucking soccer ball out of your hide!'
*lunge and stab into ribcage*
VlCbJ
?
No.4311
[2d20 = 15]
Coppertone takes a wicked gash across the chest from Tracy's forward knife and (unless I'm to assume that was her only intended attack) also has the option of landing additional strikes per dice over 7
LNGvt
?
No.4313
[1d20 = 11]
*stabbity, stab, stab, stab, stab*
VlCbJ
?
No.4315
4318
[2d20 = 6]
So Copper takes a total of two strikes. One was with the defender, but the other was with the wicked. She's bleeding profusely and having difficulty maintaining her position, except she strikes.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4316
Seriously? She attempts a double-buck, and famously misses with both, to the point that Tracy can land a coup de gras if she likes.
LNGvt
?
No.4318
4320 4321
[1d20 = 19]
>>4315
*slash with intent to decapitate* Would've used poison, but she's already a gonner
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4319
Pls post the maps in this thread
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4320
>>4318
>Rolled 19
RIP Copper mare
Play same song, because it's that amazing and that appropriate Ye haven't an arm, ye haven't a leg, hurroo, hurroo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFUTHcjiZGo
>Ye haven't an arm, ye haven't a leg, hurroo, hurroo
>Ye haven't an arm, ye haven't a leg
>Ye're an armless, boneless, chickenless egg
>You'll have to be left with a bowl out to beg
>Oh Johnny I hardly knew ye.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4321
4323
blood spatter.jpg
>>4318
These dice rolls (keen edges). In a fit of bloodlust and rage, and whatever the hell else, Tracy reduces Coppertone to a pile of disorganized meat and gore. I mean, there's still legs sticking out so it looks like slightly more then a pile of meat, but her white flesh and copper mane have been morbidly splatter-painted.
Glue status.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4323
4325 4327
>>4321
So um... does this mean the party is eating horse meat tonight?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4325
>>4323
its gotta go somewhere.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4326
4327
*whirls around over to the silver unicorn*
>murderous monotone
"You didn't see anything."
*gestures towards the door*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4327
4332 4334
>>4323
Its whats for dinner.
>>4326
You're quite right, the silver mare is covering its eyes with its forelegs at this point. By the way, you're covered in blood. Just a reminder.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4332
4336 4337
>>4327
*Trump later checks upon the stable, discovers the horrible scene, and rescues what usable meat he can to be smoked and salted*
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4334
1459486__grimdark_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blood_colored_looking at you_pony_>rape_traditional art.jpeg
1502759208689.png
>>4327
*shake like dog, to get rid of the blood*
"HFGHFGHGBHGBNNN!!!!"
>'Piss off, faggot!' (again pointing him towards the open door)
*proceed to loot ninja's corpse*
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4335
*stealth*
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4336
4337 4349
>>4332
Infernuis goes with him and attempts to talk to the horse.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4337
4342 4349
>>4332
>>4336
How long would it take them to get here? They don't know what's going on.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4338
>can't stop laughing
You find face-wrappings and some kunai.
Also, while 'shaking yourself off' works to a large degree, it fails entirely. You're neglectfully and residually blood-splattered.
VlCbJ
?
No.4342
4343 4344
[1d20 = 19]
>>4337
Don't worry, you have a moment before they arrive.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4343
>>4342
That was your stealth roll btw ~_~
>mfw I've gotten 2 1's tonight
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4344
4347
>>4342
No time to skin hoers for materials and dispose of the bodies?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4347
4355
>>4344
No. If you'd like, you can claim some trophy fur.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4349
4351 4353
>>4337
this would be probably an hour or so later when Trump of tourcil or whoever goes to feed the horses
>>4336
What horse? The survivor?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4351
4362
>>4349
i wanna talk to the horse i rode(not knowing hes been murdered)
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4353
4355
dtkm.jpg
>>4349
Apparently, Tracy may actually have time to,... resource the hoers.
Do you desire to dispose of bodies more?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4355
4356 4362
>>4347
*takes the hide off of copper's boated ass, and folds it into knife-cozy*
>>4353
Yes.
I assume the unicorn has since left the pyramid?
*skins hoers hides*
*wraps both the severed heads in their respective hides*
Where was the opening those ants came from again?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4356
4360
>>4355
We haven't gotten to the unicorn yet, and no the silver mare is still shuddering in the corner. I haven't decided yet whether this will psychologically break that one, but they're still in the stable with,... you. The entrance to (sigh) the Hive is on the west end of the clearing.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4360
4361 4363 4365 4367
>>4356
>I already told him to piss offdidn't feel like killing him
*Walks into personal bubble, and g*
"Listen, sissy. I don't feel like cleaning you off the ground too. gtfo!"
*points hoof towards open door*
>the Hive is on the west end of the clearing.
Gib maps
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4361
>>4360
and glares*
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4362
4363 4364 4369
>>4355
Like what the fuck?
>>4351
Why
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4363
4366
>>4360
Trump and Infernius hear the sound of clopping hooves.
>>4362
>WTF
U n me both
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4364
4365
>>4362
he seems like a nice person to have as a friend.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4365
>>4364
Alas, poor ninja horse
>>4360
Like literally all you had to do was leave the corpses there and it could have been blamed on the ants. Or if not, then at least it would just be, you know, run of the mill second degree murder, but on farm animals
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4366
4368
>>4363
i follow that sound
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4367
>>4360
>Thez whoofs in like she's gonna say something for a second,... then upon seeing the scene (in the stable that is) she pauses, seems to look at a watch that isn't there on her wrist, and then whoofs out as quickly as possible.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4368
4371
>>4366
The sound leads outside into the wilderness and departs at a much greater rate than you are travelling. You are now outside.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4369
4370
>>4362
None of this would have happened if you had just ridden her earlier.
*peers out door to see if anyone would see me leave*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4370
4373
>>4369
Nope, you're totally concealed.
Thats another point to make about hiding and sneaking. You only need to make a die-roll if you're being observed, otherwise its an automatic success, even if the concealment is temporary (smokebomb, for example). A die roll may be required if someone is searching for you while you're present and sneaking, but hopefully one who is sneaking will have the good sense to gtfo.
So, you can sneak out if that's your intention.
Z97m9
?
No.4371
4377
[1d20 = 15]
>>4368
any sings or a tail to what it could have been.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4373
4374
>>4370
*bury severed heads beneath hay*
*Proceed to drag bodies towards the opening of the ant's nest*
*stamp hoof to get attention of the ants*
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4374
>>4373
Don't you dare waste that usable meat!
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4375
4378
Where has the fucking unicorn gone?!
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4377
4382
>>4371
It definitely sounded like a retreating horse.
Crudely (you can't eliminate some of the blood, but hey {deliberate pun} the rest is pretty buried ish.
Also the ants spew out of the entrance. They're all the little sissy ones, and all they do is thump your legs with their antennae (they're smelling her) before taking the carcasses and departing.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4378
>>4375
It was never a unicorn, it was just a hoers, and its gone. By now, its halfway to Port Barry.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4380
4381
*taps at the entrance of the ant lair impatiently*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4381
4383
>>4380
>Also the ants spew out of the entrance. They're all the little sissy ones, and all they do is thump your legs with their antennae (they're smelling her) before taking the carcasses and departing.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4382
>>4377
i go back to the stables then.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4383
4386
>>4381
"Tell your queen it's an apology for fucking-up your hive thingy!" I say after them.
LNGvt
?
No.4385
[1d20 = 16]
*stealth at high speed back towards stables to get ahead of the dumb bull*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4386
>>4383
The drones do a charade of hugging eachother and then wave before finally departing.
LNGvt
?
No.4388
4390
[1d20 = 18]
*kick over the ground cover to get rid of any residual traces of blood*
*Roll in hay and scrub myself to get rid of the stains in my coat*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4389
4393
K, so Trump can arrive in advance of Infernius, but the result will be the same. What they find is an empty stable that appears roughly turned over and is disheveled.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4390
>>4388
You're able to look 'very dirty'.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4392
*Stealth out from around the corner of the barn*
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4393
4394 4396
>>4389
Trump is displeased to see all three horses gone, thinking they must have run off, been stolen, killed by the ants, or Tracy got jealous. He goes to the stalls to check the harnesses, to see how they must have got loose
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4394
4398 4486
>>4393
Also, that Tourcil Fellow hasn't been seen in a while
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4396
4400
>>4393
Not harnessed, just enclosed. The stable is indoors, and the hoers were very comfy. It is odd that they are gone.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4398
>>4394
It's past 1:30 in FL. He's asleep (and I'm a psychopath).
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4399
*lurks in stealth*
hTnt6
?
No.4400
4401 4403 4405
[1d20 = 19]
>>4396
Trump inspects the enclosures, specifically checking the door areas for any sign that the horses broke out themselves, or brutish animals broke in. Roll for detection (also if he sees blood anywhere)
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4401
4402 4403 4407 4408 4410
936636__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_cute_face_hi anon_meme_solo.png
>>4400
>Unstealth
>*teleports behind you*
"HI FLASHY!"
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4402
>>4401
Trump is scared shitless, falling forward and onto hay after leaning forward to inspect part of a door. Also why the hell is Tracy in the barn.

"Tracy, where are the horses?"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4403
4407
>>4400
Initially, he detects only slight signs of blood, but as his eye continues to scan the scene, he can see that the current situation has been recently shaped/moved. Something is not right.
At this time, Tracy pops in from behind and >>4401

Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4405
4407
>>4400
what happen trump where hores?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4407
4410
>>4403
>>4401
>Horses are missing from the stable
>there is blood in the stable
>The contents of the stable have been moved around
>Tracy has been within the vicinity of the stable
Conclusion: The party is not getting its money back on the horses, and will have to find an alternative means of transportation
>>4405
"I don't think we'll be seeing them again"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4408
4411
264135__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_knife_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>4401
"Oh, them? Those bastards fucked off. It seems Thez, or whoever it is maintains this place left the door open, and they just walked right out. I tried to stop them, but the ponies in these parts are very rude, like animals! They said they weren't going to stay in some haunted pyramid full of bugs, and that they'd just find they're way back to Portland themselves. Looks like the ratfolk spoiled them.
~Anyway, I think I'll move into the stables: It's much more comfortable there, with this body now. This hay feels great too."
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4410
4412 4417 4471
>>4407
>correct assessment
Thez wanders in covered in blood, holding what appears to be an elongated femur of a large equine creature, eating happily. "Whats up guys?" she smilingly asks.
>>4401
By the way, your size augmentation wears off, and you revert to normal size.
Z97m9
?
No.4411
4414 4415
[1d20 = 17]
>>4408
sense motive
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4412
>>4410
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4414
4419
>>4411
*Thoughts filled with only sex*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4415
>>4411
She's DEFINITELY hiding something
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4417
4422 4423
>>4410
*Trump tries his absolute hardest to refrain from immediately launching out to strangle Thez for having evidently killed all three horses, remembering that God suffers the snake demon to live because she too, is useful in the master plan*

Tracy is sketchy as all fuck, but she is not eating the corpse of one of the horses in broad daylight
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4419
4421
>>4414
"Tracy, can we go over to the side and talk for a minute?"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4421
4428
>>4419
"Coming, ~Flashy!"
*trots along like a loyal dog*
Z97m9
?
No.4422
4424 4428
[1d20 = 6]
>>4417
TRUMP TRACY IS HIDING A THING!!!!!
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4423
>>4417
Thez, totally not getting his body language continues to nom hoers.
"Don't worry, I'll replace this one," she says skipping off to the mess area..
And with this, I must depart for the time being.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4424
>>4422
"Shut up, you dumb bull!"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4425
You're welcome to bantz amongst eachother, even beat eachother a bit (stick to die rolls, its based mostly off percentiles, and a d20 gives you a 100% at 5% increments)
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4428
4431
>>4422
He knows
>>4421
Trumpaladin and Tracy move perhaps outside of the stable and next to the wall, but definitely where Thez cannot see or hear him. He and Tracy are next to the wall, when Trump turns to Tracy and suddenly grabs her by the neck and pins her to the wall, holding her up off the ground.

"I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HORSES" he angrily but quietly growls at Tracy, and before she has a chance to answer "Tell me, did you see Thez kill the horses?"

He looks back a moment out of frustration, "Is she doing this intentionally, to sabotage our progress, or was this just her aimlessly causing damage?"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4431
4432 4438
edit my posts harder.png
>>4428
"... Um.. ugh...."
*bites lip* (doki doki)
"well, you see.. Not all of the horses made it out of the shed in one piece.."

Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4432
>>4431
Trumpaladin is confused by Tracy's response, reduces his grip and lets Tracy down to allow her feet to touch the ground. With less anger, he asks "what happened?"
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4438
>>4431
taking note of the "not all," Trump ponders if perhaps not all of his investment was lost

"Did any of the horses make it out in one piece?"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4442
4445
"Well..... you see..*
*kicks dirt*
"That brown-butted one was awfully talkative. She kept complaining about the dinginess of the stables and demanded that the stable boy come and brush her. She started getting the other too riled up as well, so I decided to let them out for a stroll in the courtyard: no longer had I opened the doors did they burst through and make a break for the exits, except for that tiny silver one, who was made into minced meat the moment he stepped out, by.. Thez.... It wasn't pretty..
There wasn't going to be any convincing them to come back after what happened behind them, so I just gave up after that..."
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4445
4452
>>4442
"What did Thez do exactly, and when?"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4452
4453 4455
>>4445
"She swooped-in and slashed him into instant suger the moment it was clear that they were getting away... I guess she was... hungry..."
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4453
4455
>>4452
>sugar
Jerky*
Tired as fuck
hTnt6
?
No.4455
4459 4464
>>4453
>>4452
"Which horse did she kill? Was that Tourcil's silver Unicorn? What of the others? What of the stallion and my copper maned mare?"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4459
4462
>>4455
"The peppered stallion and the mare got away, bolting faster than I've ever seen a pony move before. The silvery twink wasn't so lucky..."
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4462
4463
>>4459
*knocks Tracy over*
"Well, sounds like you know what you're doing tonight. You're correcting your mistake earlier today. You're going out and finding my horse and Inferius's horse. Try to get eaten by wolves. Or snake demons. Come back when you've found them."

Trump begins to walk away, but gets an idea, and looks back. "If you could ensure that Thez gets a particularly bad night... I would be greatly pleased"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4463
4464
>>4462
"..G-goodnight.. Flashy.."
*Wanders off*
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4464
>>4455
>>4463
Walking away from Tracy, Trump stops and, with out turning, says to Tracy in a flat voice,

"If the silver horse was killed as he fled away from the stable, and the other two fled away and into the forrest, then why is there blood and disruption in the stable?"

He pauses for a moment, then shakes his head. "Ah forget it. See too it that Thez has a bad night"
hTnt6
?
No.4470
4493
4189.jpg
Trumpaladin, walks back towards the front of the barn. He sees Inferius and says to him. "The blue one will be looking for the missing horses. See to it that she doesn't come back in until she finds my horse and yours." He walks past Thez, and seems like he wants to say something, but can't figure out exactly what. He gives a death glare right into her eyes as he walks past her and into the pyramid.

Trump is massively disappointed and and angry, mostly at Thez, for having apparently as much consideration for Tourcil's prized unicorn, and *only* means of transportation besides his own feet, as would a feral animal. He never had a high opinion of Thez, but that? What else will she do before the trip was over. Tracy, well, he never had high expectations for, and he some how couldn't be as angry at her, perhaps because he didn't actually see her do anything. But she clearly lied about the two horses being missing when they were dead, and she knew why and how. At least her patterns of destruction are a bit more predicable than Thez though
\r
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4471
4472
>>4410
Okay seriously, which femur is she eating? Is it from one of the corpses of the two Tracy killed and gave to the ants, or did she find Tourcil's unicorn and kill him? Is Tourcil's unicorn still out there?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4472
>>4471
Truly, when Thez popped in while Tracy was in the midst of killing the other horses, she immediately decided to find somewhere else to be, so she popped back on top of the building (next to the blood splotch). From there, she saw the silver one (it wasn't a frikkin unicorn!!) running away absolutely bllowing fear and terror (pheramones) which triggered her to get all (in spite of size difference) "Cat and mouse."
So yes, she did eat the silver HOERS. No unicorns though.
And yes, she had also concluded (and may at some point say) "I thought thats what we were doing!"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4474
4475
Not that any of it matters much, she still has the stick, though since she's eaten some of the silver one,... well that's gonna hurt but meh, she can fix all three of 'em. Not psychologically though
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4475
4476 4478
>>4474

>she can fix all three of 'em.
What does that mean?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4476
4477 4478 4479
>>4475
It is revealed to Trump - and Trump alone -
that Thez is a super medic who is the sole survivor of an earlier campaign (who left her teammates to die). Evidently she's so good at it she can even resurrect dead things, and things that are dead dead dead like the three horses (but not her former teammates apparently. Unless she can, which actually that's an idea worth pursuing). However, literally no one knows this except for Thez, and Thez doesn't care, so it looks like the horses are going to stay dead

Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4477
>>4476
I had no intention to revive anyone anyway. I just gotta take a while to write some scenarios.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4478
4479
>>4476
>>4475
Close. Trump doesn't know about the stick (its a stick), but he does know that at the time (way back when) she had an item that was kind of like a pause button that allowed her to make an interdimensional oasis-like space full of restorative food, where time is suspended and the whole party could rest effectively for 8 hours.
As for the stick, you can find a demonstration (without explanation) here >>4137 →
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4479
4480
1485158272567.jpg
>>4478
>>4476
>tfw both your IDs start with 6, so I keep mixing you up
GM, please namefag as "GM".
^_^
VlCbJ
?
No.4480
4481 4483
>>4479
>is colorblind
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4481
4482 4483
>>4480
>didn't even consider changing styles
I liked this one though... Alright..
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4482
>>4481
Did a moderator give you a warning two weeks ago saying "don't forget to spoiler gay"?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4483
1506713623944-4.jpg
>>4481
>>4480

Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4486
4489 4490 4491
>>4394
I actually wanted soee sleep for once
Who can catch me up cause I am a lazy ass faggot
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4489
4490
>>4486
Read the whole thread: it's worth it.
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4490
4492
>>4486
>>4489
read the last fifty posts of the last too
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4491
>>4486
I read most, I know now thez is a healer
And tracy hates other horses
Anything else I should know before I go get wasted on bleach?
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4492
>>4490
I read the last one, just not all of this one
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4493
4496 4524
>>4470
By the way, a word on Football. In D&D, there are four words that relate to the four significant polarities. For Evil there is "Blasphemy", for "Chaos" there is the "Word of Chaos", for Law there is "Dictum", and for Good there is the Holy word, and that word is Football.
It is a particularly effective and useful spell, which is why you can only cast it once per day. You're not sure the precise effects yet, but that's the second time that speaking Football has felled your enemies (figuratively or literally).
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4495
4496 4497 4498
Spoilered
What if I playsoccer?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4496
>>4495
>>4493
Unironically, does this mean anything?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4497
4499
Daybreaker_about_to_finish_Nightmare_Moon_off_S7E10.png
>>4495
Cease, or shall call forth vengeance from the heavens!
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4498
>>4495
The Holy word of Football, as first conceived by John Elway even before his birth, as he gestated in the divine womb of Rainbow Dash, only a small collection of Footballs at the time and not 100% Football which seems a contradiction (and is, because John Elway is 100% Football, yet this collection of Footballs was not 100% Elway and hence was not yet 100% Football) but John Madden did a play-by-play of it with too may circles and it was replayed in the hilight reel and so it was Football, cannot be spoken properly except by Paladins.
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4499
4500 4502
>>4497
WE SHALL BURN THE WITCH
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4500
4502
>>4499
This. BURN THE WITCH!!!
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4502
4503
>>4499
>>4500
Dubs mean we must burn the witch
She weighs less than a duck
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4503
>>4502
I knew she was light! How shall we do it?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4504
4506
Also, in order to speak one of the axioms, you have to know it. Blasphemy, for example, is not "Blasphemy", and if Thez said it you would all die. Immediately. No saving throw.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4505
corrupted.png
Ah shit, now I gotta actually do it at some point... She's already prone to demonic possession, according to The Never Ending Ride, and The Jungle of Terror.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4506
4507
>>4504
Now Trump must immunize himself against blasphemy
"Go Oakland Raiders"?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4507
4508 4509 4510
>>4506
Much, much worse. ^_~
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4508
>>4507
"Go jacksonville jags?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4509
4512
Spoilered
>>4507
"Go Seattle Seahawks?"
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4510
>>4507
We support the Seattle Seahawks and their decision to sit during the national anthem
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4511
4515
If you're thinking to goad me into saying it, think again. I'm serious, you'll all die, and it would take weeks to put everyone back together.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4512
4513
>>4509
I'd like your impression; I could see Tracy being either Chaotic Neutral, or Neutral Evil. I'd go more for the Neutral Evil, cuz there's a (tiny) bit of method to her madness.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4513
4514
>>4512
Sounds about right. Could flip-flop between the two, depending on the circumstance (she's insane, after all).
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4514
>>4513
shhh, but Tracy would be fine then actually
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4515
4525
>>4511
Are we Thez's original team? I mean it makes sense. We all died, and Thez knew we wouldn't have our memories when we came back. So she created the game to help train us back into prime condition.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4517
is sekret bread nao
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4518
4521 4526
Spoilered
>Be Tracy
>Be annoyed and pissed-off
>Pacing around the stables like a caged animal
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!"
>"You're going out and finding my horse and Inferius's horse..."
".... ~Alive..!"
*paces faster, kicking the soil around*
"What the fuck am I supposed to do about that?!"
*Kicks hay aside and unwraps heads*
*Pics up copper-bottom and shakes her furiously*
"Even in death, you continue to piss me off!"
"And you!" *unwrapping Ninja head*
"Some amazing ninja you were! I bet you thought she was going to ride your cock after you oh so heroically rescued her: really worked out well for you in the end, didn't it?"
>'He smells like a virgin too -'
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!" *kicks head across the stables*
"Fuck....! There's gotta be a way to fix this shit..!"
>'If you had-'
"DID I ASK FOR YOUR HINDSIGHT, YOU FUCKING WEEB?!"
>'.......!'
*demented stare*
"... I can't stay here, for now. I'm going to have to fix this somehow though, outside.."
*looks towards saddling equipment*
"..That'll do.."
*hastily fixes a harness and set of saddlebags, in which she places the re-wrapped, severed-heads*
"You two fuck-ups are coming with me."
*stealth on*
*dashes out the open doors of the pyramid, into the the outside area*
".. The Ride.. starts now..!"
tl;dr: I'm going exploring for the night. Will build over the next couple days, if/when GM will accommodate
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4519
*leaves building*
LNGvt
?
No.4520
[1d20 = 14]
*sets off down path in stealth*
Roll for detection
hTnt6
?
No.4521
4522
Trump is not pleased.jpg
>>4518
That's right, you better be out looking for those horses like I told you to
\r
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4522
4523
>>4521
Many will die for this.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4523
>>4522
We lost our deposit on the horses, so yeah
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4524
4527
>>4493
can i use chaos?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4525
ecb1429726a8d355df3d54a48362b8affe7a31fe2a828e9fce728099002c1643.gif
>>4515
Mein Gott
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4526
4528 4553 4554
>>4518
I'll have you know, that was an OC I WAS developing, his lack of name was an allusion that his character wasn't finished
Also, he'd have put up quite the fight if he hadn't rolled a one, followed by you rolling a 20.
>Almost wonders if mods can modify dice scripts for individual users,....
The sky is the limit,... literally cuz you can't fly. The path leads back in the direction of Port Barry, but the path forks at Barry and heads off in several directions from there.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4527
4537
>>4524
Not yet, Trump knows Football because of the shrine to Elway. Successfully devoting himself at a similar shrine to Adolf might achieve similar results.
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4528
4530
>>4526
Was he supposed to be Mitsuko's retainer?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4529
4532 4555
So Tracy appears to have disturbed the remains in the stable, so what happened is a bit more evident (it appears she left the heads laying around to be specific) and has dashed off into the night. On her way out, she passes the still-fresh corpse of Torcuil's NOT A UNICORN, which has a few dislocated bones, many scratches and bite marks, and is missing a leg.
Not sure what everyone else is doing, but Thez wanders up to Lenos (who is as usual, lounging with tankard at the Dais console).
"What's she doing?"
"Fucked if I care," he replies.
"Oh well, let me know if it gets exciting!" she says, whoofing away to an as yet undisclosed location.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4530
4531
>>4528
My, you DO pay attention
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4531
4533
>>4530
I wasn't kidding when I said I was ALWAYS lurking.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4532
4534
>>4529
I took the both heads with me.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4533
4535
>>4531
I suppose I'm the only "all-about-ninjas" autist in the house, so that probably made it easy
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4534
>>4532
Oh good, that will make things (only slightly) less awkward at base. potentially more wherever you're going tho.
By the way, congratulations on determining one of the Ants' main uses; disposing of bodies.

Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4535
4536
>>4533
I thought he was a cool idea from the beginning. Too bad we had to meet this way..
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4536
>>4535
Good thing he's a ninja then
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4537
4538 4539 4543
1481140967357.png
>>4527
i go to the libary and study shrine building.
VlCbJ
?
No.4538
4542
[1d20 = 7]
>>4537

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4539
4542
>>4537
You are unable to find anything that tells you more than the diagrams provided.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4540
Please note, I will be departing shortly
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4542
>>4538
>>4539
wait would my cleric knowledge help me here?
VlCbJ
?
No.4543
[1d20 = 12]
ahem
>>4537

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4544
4545
It suddenly occurs to you that the tiny dude who seems to be able to get the building to make portals at will might know a thing or two.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4545
4546
>>4544
i go and talk to lenos.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4546
4547
>>4545
He glances at you sideways as you approach. "Have a nice fall?" he chuckles condescendingly.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4547
4548
>>4546
it no big deal, infernuis over it. you make elway shrine?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4548
4549
>>4547
"No, and in fact I don't even know what that is about. The last time the game ran, there wasn't even a shrine there, and what is now the mess hall was being run by some weird devil-guy covered in chains. Quite the faggot that one, I'm glad he didn't make the reset."
This is true, ATM neither Lenos nor his faggot know the first thing about Football, sad
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4549
4550
>>4548
do you know how to make shrine?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4550
>>4549
He mutters something about priests and their silly devotionals. "Nope. As far as I'm concerned, magic is magic, I never bothered to learn about sacred this-or-thats."
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4551
4552
To be continued,... I mean feel free to keep on, but don't expect to hear from me for at least 2 minutes and definitely not several hours
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4552
4558
>>4551
its cool im going to sleep now anyway. we can continue later.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4553
Spoilered
>>4526
Horsey should have stayed off to the side
Anonymous
pRHI8
?
No.4554
4557
>>4526
Please don't let this discourage you from finishing the OC
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4555
4557
>>4529
... I wouldn't be big enough to carry the hide and head of this pony too, right?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4557
>>4554
Nice pali, o ye of little faith.
>>4555
I'll allow it, but you're encumbered (traveling at a slower pace, I would say "with your hands full" but being a pony I'm assuming its slung over your back.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4558
4561
>>4552
First things first. Lenos thinks for a moment before looking back at Infernius.
"Hmmmm. Come to think of it, I may know a way. Its not a short process, but I've got an idea. It'll cost you though,...."
Also, with regard to the axioms, Priests in addition to Paladins (or the equivalent) as well as certain exceptions can cast, assuming they have the proper alignment
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4561
4562
>>4558
what price?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4562
4563
>>4561
"Nothing major, you just have to let me ride you around for,... 2 minutes," he says, checking a note-pad. "You have to pretend to fight me off though."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4563
4564 4565
>>4562
but that make the lose.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4564
>>4563
thez
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4565
4566
>>4563
He shrugs, "I'm surprised she mentioned it. You're welcome to try and figure it out on your own,...."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4566
>>4565
infernuis smarter than people give credit for, me figured it out on own.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4567
4568
He shrugs again "Suit yourself," he says as he puts his feet back up on the console and lights another cigarette.

Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4568
4569
>>4567
i try to find thez.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4569
>>4568
>fail
Thez has left the building
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4570
4571
i dont suppose trump is around?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4571
4572
>>4570
>chuckles
I'm pretty sure he's occupied at the moment. Not in game terms though. Xp
Z97m9
?
No.4572
4573
[1d20 = 4]
>>4571
i read mein kampf, to see if i missed any passages about setting up shrines.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4573
4574
1504921753199.png
>>4572
FUCK.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4574
4575 4576
>>4573
Yeah, no. ^_~
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4575
4576
>>4574
alright i go back to lennos and let him ride me.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4576
>>4574
>>4575
no homo™
VlCbJ
?
No.4577
4578
[1d20 = 18]

Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4578
4579
>>4577
i should just let you roll for me from now own
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4579
4580
>>4578
You're kidding right? Thats the first decent roll I've gotten in days.
>ahem
Upon completion, Lenos rubs his hands together.
"Alright then. Sanctified spaces can't be adjacent to one another, so you won't be able to build it here. Also, Thez's little song and dance outside the building sanctified it to evil, so outside the building is out.
What you will need is a relatively new and/or newly cleared space to evoke the energies (alignment) you wish to sanctify it to. That book you have there (pointing to Mein Kampf) alone should suffice, though you would have to leave it there (unless you have some other reliquary to provide).
And given what I've been seeing,..." he turns his attention to the monitor and commands it to shift perspective, "It looks like those townspeople over in Port Barry really took to the idea of a church. I guess they were so weary of (((them))) that they've begun to idolize you and the rest."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4580
4582 4583
>>4579
can you send infernuis there? horse go bye-bye.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4581
4582
He continues "It would take about a day to perform the necessary words and pictures (he has inherent magic, so he's irreverent about components and such), and you'll probably need help setting it up. Let me know when you wanna do that," he concludes by putting on a pair of sunglasses.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4582
>>4580
>>4581
what you do now?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4583
4584
>>4580
"Sure," he says. Again, more messing with the console, which disappears and is replaced by a stargate-esque portal.
"C'mon, this is gonna be fun!" he says while jumping through the portal.

Anonymous
r6ZMJ
?
No.4584
4585 4587
>>4583
Are you going to do Tracy's story? I kind of wanted to hear it
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4585
4586 4588
>>4584
I'm waiting to hear, but she's also busy ATM
Anonymous
r6ZMJ
?
No.4586
4589
>>4585
Tracy ended on a detection role
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4587
1506809527997.png
>>4584
>its an infernuis episode.
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4588
4590
>>4585
Present
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4589
>>4586
Almost. Her last input was inquiring about carrying the other body, which is fine. She's currently stealth, somewhere between the pyramid and Port Barry.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4590
4591
>>4588
>forgot namefag
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4591
>>4590
>was namefagging in other thread
No worries ^_^
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4593
4594 4609
So while Infernius and Lenos are jumping through the portal to Port Barry, Tracy is in a wide open field laden with 3 heads and three hides (why the 3rd?). In the moonlight, she can see several humanoid shapes combing the countryside, but otherwise nothing seems to be habbening.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4594
4595
tenor.gif
>>4593

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4595
4597 4600 4601
>>4594
Upon exiting the portal, you hear excessive music. Apparently there is a party going on @ Port Barry (n u weren't invited ~_~').
The Bazaar area has been repurposed as a stage-area, and on the stage is Thez, using some impressive accent-magics (cantrips, but effective none the less) to affect what you (as a 20'th century human) recognize as a Pop-Concert.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4596
Uhm
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4597
4598
>>4595
>nice flag
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4598
>>4597
REEEEEEEE
VlCbJ
?
No.4599
[1d20 = 19]
I regret nothing.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4600
>>4595
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why wasnt infernuis invited!!!!
Anonymous
r6ZMJ
?
No.4601
image.png
>>4595
>shrek-style anachronistic pop-culture references in my tabletop
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4602
So Thez concludes an almost PERFECT performance, to uproarious applause, is showered with flowers, a few bits, and acclaim by the audience.
As she concludes, she notices Lenos and Infernius,... suddenly there.
"Hey guys, what's up? Did you catch my set?"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4603
Lenos thinks this is all moderately hilarious and is not ashamed to show it, literally ROFLing. This is not the first time he's seen her pull something like this.
"120 SECONDS BITCH!!!" He yells through laughter.
Anonymous
r6ZMJ
?
No.4604
>self-insert Mary Sue character performing Shrek-level reference
>Snake creature giving a perfect performance
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4606
4608
Thez's jaw promptly hits the floor. She looks at Lenos (still rolling), then at Infernius,... then back, forth, back again, and then forth again.
"I don't buy it," she starts.
"I've got it on TAPE!!" he is now ROFLMAO, with no sign of ceasing.
She glares, and says "This isn't over yet,...."
"So what're YOU here for, if not to help THIS one talk shit?"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4608
4610
1498120379236.jpg
>>4606
me build shrine to the Fhurer.
why wasnt infernuis invited to party?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4609
4611
>>4593
*Drops third head*
I don't want it.
*takes left path*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4610
4612
>>4608
"It was kinda spur of the moment. I was in the brothel for,... a minute,... and I got to talking with some of the,... ladies. Anyway, one thing went to another and they wanted to hear me sing!" she is absolutely beaming.
"Wait, a shrine? You're in luck! They just built a church, but since there hasn't been any religious establishment here in," she looks to her right, and a random (not Sechs) pedestrian flashes a "4" sign at her), "Four years. What's ur,... uhm,... 'denominationality'?" she finishes, unsure of the words she just spoke.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4611
4614
>>4609
What do I see?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4612
4688 4699
GeorgeLincolnRockwell.jpg
>>4610
denomanation is word you look for, me a rockwellist.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4613
I don't have all night. What do I see down the left path?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4614
Overview2.png
>>4611
I'm going as fast as I can! To the north appears a town, while the path to the left leads into a forest.
LNGvt
?
No.4615
4616
[1d20 = 16]
Explore forest in stealth
roll for detection
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4616
>>4615
Many more humanoid shapes are observable, but none of them pay you any mind. Just inside the border of the woods, the trees clear (to a degree) and walking is not difficult.
As you continue, you hear a sound,... a recurring sound that is something like "Jibber-jabber".
LNGvt
?
No.4617
4620
[1d20 = 17]
*draws knife*
Explore forward in stealth
hTnt6
?
No.4618
4619
[1d20 = 3]
Since Trumpaladin hasm't done anything recently...

Trumpaladin goes to the Library in the Pyramid, and looks for books or documents about the Pyramid itself and its history
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4619
>>4618
>maybe i wont let you roll for me.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4620
4621
>>4617
As you continue forward, you find yourself approaching an oversized tree. Its limbs spiral and branch in all manner of direction, and in its limbs and around its base you see more of those humanoids, all jibber-jabbering at one another.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4621
4622
>>4620
>not what I'm looking for
*Keep moving past big tree in stealth*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4622
4628
>>4621
The jibbering and jabbering slowly diminishes as you proceed past the tree. The tree is surrounded by many very small paths that lead to it, and the path narrows before becoming open plains.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4623
The way is not obstructed, but it seems a while since anything biped has been in the area.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4624
4625
You're in the middle of a small clearing, about 200 feet from the tree. The moon shines down on the clearing, and you can't detect any ambient noise. Just you, and the wind blowing through the grass.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4625
4626 4631
>>4624
Cue self-reflection scene and a peak into the mind of Tracy
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4626
>>4625
Need a song? I've got one,....
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4627
Its not critical or uncomplimentary either
LNGvt
?
No.4628
4630
c323a9a44fafb5e6523e0f498273012a--summertime-beautiful-images.jpg
[1d20 = 16]
>>4622
*Prances magestically through meadow (in stealth)*
Roll for detection
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4630
>>4628
Nope, ur good. Some adorably birds see what ur doing and dance along, but no threats.
LNGvt
?
No.4631
4632
[1d20 = 17]
>>4625
I was going to try and make-up some crap with her talking to the severed heads, as she self-reflects, but I'm too lazy.
GM, feel free to insert one-liners from dead, hoers, if you can be clever enough
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4632
>>4631
NO. MORE TALKING
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4633
4635
... u want me,... to puppet the hoers heads.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4634
"What the hell are you doing?" says the ninja hoers.
"I had expected MUCH more of someone who would stoop to murdering ME!" says the copper hoers.
"Please, let me die," says the silver not-unicorn.
LNGvt
?
No.4635
4637 4638
[1d20 = 20]
>>4633
If you really feel like it... I was gonna try it later, but, again, I'm too lazy..
Don't expect good dialogue though.
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4636
I'm not reading the wall of text from tonight
Tl;dr me m8s
I only need anything from about 5:00 onwards
LNGvt
?
No.4637
4639
[1d20 = 12]
>>4635
>wasting all of these sweet rolls
Look ahead into the meadow
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4638
>>4635
I've seen some shit, but I've never seen a pastel-blue hoers talking to the severed heads of other hoers. This is next level,"
"Well! She wouldn;t have this to worry about if she had simply left us alone now would she? And who are you?! Some gallant steed you turned out to be!"
"P, please stop,...."
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4639
4640
>>4637
You can't see it, but you hear water trickling in the distance. Fireflies begin to spread, bathing the area in a subtle glow.
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4640
4641 4643
>>4639
10 million fireflies?
Ill show myself out
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4641
4642
>>4640
There's method to the madness,....
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4642
4646
>>4641
Okay, now you've confused me
What does methods to madness have to do with dead memes?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4643
143689__safe_pinkie pie_bane_batman_bipedal_crossover_hug_human_photo_ponies in real life_pony_the dark knight rises_vector.jpg
>>4640
>10 million hugs
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4644
4645
>greentexting while chasing cattle
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4645
4654
>>4644
>chasing cattle
What?
Are you on a damn farm?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4646
4647
>>4642
>dead memes
o_O
I presented Tracy with every opportunity to get owned or munched on, and she refused. In reward, she's found a cozy spot that is tranquil. For the moment, there isn't even a sound, let alone intruders or interlopers. Is that bad?
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4647
4648
>>4646
>this dense
Did you not get the 10 million fireflies reference?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4648
4649
>>4647
e_e
Sorry, I'm just weird cuz I hate goodbyes.\\
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4649
4650 4651
>>4648
I'd like to make my self believe that
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4650
large-earth-flyover-animated-gif-1.gif
>>4649

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4651
4652 4653
I think we've reached a good stopping point, since this is getting bantzy
>>4649
I suspect you're alluding to something. o_O

Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4652
>>4651
im sorry please go own.
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4653
4655
>>4651
We can contiune if everyone else wants, but I hold no strong opinion
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4654
>>4645
Maybe...
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4655
4656 4657
>>4653
Can Tourcil check the library for history of the place?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4656
4657 4659
>>4655
With a 20, Lenos hid it quite well.
ntikE
?
No.4657
4658 4660
[1d50 = 10]
>>4655
>>4656
Im rolling a 1-50 for perception/discovery on this book
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4658
>>4657
Kill me now
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4659
4661
>>4656
>It's hidden
We're tearing this place apart
ntikE
?
No.4660
[1d20 = 15]
>>4657
Fine, 1-20 on detection
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4661
4662
... ~_~'
>>4659
Good luck. I never determined its location, but hiding it was explicit and he got a swank die-roll (intending to prevent anyone from 'taking over' in his absences).
Plz note, Lenos is not mine, I'm just RP'ing him lieu. He's (his faggot is) aware of these threads and is giving pointers, but is quite satisfied with how I've RP'd him.
hTnt6
?
No.4662
4663
[1d20 = 16]
>>4661
Trump starts looking
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4663
4664
>>4662
Where, to start?
hTnt6
?
No.4664
4665 4667 4669
[1d20 = 20]
>>4663
First shelf that appears to the left, being sure to check behind books as well
ntikE
?
No.4665
4666
[1d20 = 9]
>>4664
>20
Fuck this
I cant roll for shit
I roll to set myself on fire
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4666
7bf.jpg
>>4665
I use satanic trips to make me and trump immune to Tracys bullshit
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4667
>>4664
Trump finds a book that appears to be the one detailing the history of the pyramid project behind a book about tax law. After 20 minutes of peering through the tax book, he notices it
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4669
4670
>>4664
Pouring through every book on the shelf, Trump finds nothing. Tossing the workshop reveals nothing. The rooms (several explosions later), nothing.
Literally, the book is not in the upper levels.
>sighs
If you must know, the book is stashed in the treasury, next to the forge, which is an area inhabited by the ants. Do you want to just skip to the end then, since it appears your patience is wearing?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4670
4671
>>4669
I JUST ROLLED A 20!
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4671
4672
>>4670
Hence why I revealed that its not on this level, as well as where you're likely to find it. You haven't even explored the area in question, so you shouldn't be able to discern its location at ALL.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4672
4674
>>4671
Trump goes to the Treasury to explore more about the taxation system
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4674
4678
building.png
>>4672
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4675
4676
>>4673
>shitpost on site about colored horses
>on horse
Ironic
Also
HAHA
No more leg humping
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4676
>>4675
>Implying satanic trips do anything but amplify degenerate, primal desires
I'll just have to take it up a notch then.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4677
@[email protected]
o_o
~_~
>_<

Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4678
4679
>>4674
The fuck?

"Tourcil! We're going exploring!"
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4679
4680 4683
>>4678
>runs before I get dragged on adventure I dont want
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4680
>>4679
"We need that book!"
LNGvt
?
No.4681
4682 4710
[1d20 = 16]
>tfw you lose your 3-paragraph greentext about talking to dead horses because you accidentally closed the tab
*approach stream*
Roll for detection
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4682
>>4681
No!!! Rewrite that instead of constantly resizing the same image
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4683
4688
>>4679
What DO you want then?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4684
4685
No.this is easier
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4685
4686
>>4684
>coercion
Wait till I get these girls home...
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4686
4687
>>4685
If you can get our deposit back then you'll get further with whatever you are trying to do with Trumpaladin
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4687
>>4686
...
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4688
>>4612
>>4683

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4690
4691
For clarification, the song I had offered was not Fireflies, and rather the song it would have been triggered some shit I hadn't anticipated, which wrecked my want to continue. I apologize.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4691
4697
>>4690
you still around gm anon?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4695
4696
Spoilered
Here's a gift Tracy.
Anonymous
iKojH
?
No.4696
>>4695
Someone already >raped her.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4697
4698
>>4691
I'm here, what's up?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4698
4700 4707
0edbc2c7b66b209e6ad9d5a4570ad219f65cf75a3da4b89ebc14f1b173abe77b.png
>>4697
can we continue with the shrine buisness?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4699
4701
>>4612
"Whats a rock well its?"
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4700
4702
>>4698
>pic
DELET THIS
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4701
4702
1506892590249.gif
>>4699
George Lincoln Rockwell he was great man, (((they)))) killed him because he spoke the truth.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4702
4703 4704 4707
>>4700
What's wrong with pic?
>>4701
She's still not getting it. "I can think of alot of people who fit that description. Oh well, its not gonna be my shrine," her mind wanders for a moment, thinking of how awesome it would be to have her own shrine. "Do you have any iconograpy to add, cuz that there book says... I can't pronounce that. Ayydolf Hitler? Did he write about Mr. Rock Well?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4703
Screenshot-2017-9-29 Hero Forge Custom Miniatures.png
>>4702
Forgot pic
(of course I did)
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4704
4705
08e42864b584b22c782aac7e1af426bba07f6a05fe065ef2b3958b427e41bd88.png
>>4702
Rockwell came after the great ADOLF,Rockwell was a great commander of boats. he wrote some books about (((them))) too.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4705
4706
>>4704
You must understand, this is all foreign to Thez. "Well, whatever he did, you have some way to sanctify the place to him, yes?"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4706
4708
>>4705
>as a player
would one of my spells work or do i need an item?
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4707
4708 4711
3692__safe_artist-colon-bobarella_octavia melody_earth pony_ew gay_female_mare_meme_plebeian_pony_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>4702
>>4698
>Unicorn Octavia
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4708
4709 4711
>>4706
Sure! As a cleric of your level (I haven't specified exacty, I was going to go into detail after the next big encounter).
>>4707
Lol, somehow I missed that.

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4709
4711
>>4708
... you have a wealth of spells you haven't even bothered to inquire about, sad!
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4710
4712 4714 4715
>>4681
What do I see by the stream?
Also, I took every knife in the shop: do any of them do anything?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4711
4713 4715
29e6e800f0bf96ec328e72691a56b6148aeb32a3de719c084a23d51209ad4ce4.gif

>>4707

>>4708
"yea me a priest of Adolf"
>>4709
ive got some experice playing d&d my dude
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4712
>>4710
Well, I outlined the best ones (the Shifter's Blade, the Wicked Blade, and the Defender), pretty much the rest are some form of 'masterwork' (+1 non-magical).
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4713
4716
>>4711
Oh. Well then you're a 12th level cleric, among your assortment is Hallow, which will do nicely.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4714
4717
>>4710
You see,... water. o_O
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4715
>>4711
>>4710

Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4716
4719
1507080380426.jpg
>>4713
hey thez me been think, you must be strong cleric, you bring me back to life.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4717
4718 4729
>>4714
Can I cross?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4718
>>4717
Sure, its neither deep nor wide. As for detection, you can hear crickets buzzing, but nothing else.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4719
4720
>>4716
"Technically, that wasn't my doing. Rather, it wasn't my magic. My magic is more like a sorceror's, in that I have limited ability and control, and mostly it only works on me."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4720
4721
>>4719
thez before me set up shrine me want to get drink and talk with you.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4721
4722
"For example, I can get BIGGER," she says, growing in height until she stands eye to eye with you. "But, I can't make YOU bigger,"
>>4720
"Booze? You said the magic word! To the Sticky Wicket!" she whoofs away.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4722
4723
>>4721
me follow.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4723
4724
>>4722
You arrive at the Sticky Wicket, and see Thez behind the bar looking for something 'apt'. She settles on something greenish, with a mottled bottle.
"There doesn't seem to have been much traffic here since we left, so for the time being the place is ours, given our arrangement with the townsfolk. The locals all prefer the Rusty Duck anyway (btw, they have AWESOME blue-cheese burgers!)."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4724
4725
>>4723
they make infernuis blue cheese chicken sandwich?
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4725
4726
She looks at the bottle. "Alde baran? Whatever," she takes a swig. "WHEW, that'll do."
>>4724
"I'm sure they have more chicken than beef, so sure!"
Z97m9
?
No.4726
4728
[1d20 = 16]
>>4725
perception for the best alcohol in the bar.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4728
4730
>>4726
She's holding it. "Here," she says putting up a pair of glasses before flipping herself over the bar and plomping onto one of the barstools. She then fills both glasses and places the bottle on the bar, then picking up one of the glasses.
"Careful myah, this one makes my nose tingle."
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4729
>>4717
I'm still following if you wish to proceed, just that I hadn't filled out this area much aside from what comes next.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4730
4731
>>4728
so thez tell me about you.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4731
4732
>>4730
"Me?" she adopts a coy posture. "Whyever would you want to know about me?"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4732
4733
>>4731
you different from anyone infernuis ever meet and me think you cool.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4733
4734
>>4732
She drinks half of her glass. "I take that as a compliment, but I can't take all the credit. I've experienced some outrageous fortune, on both ends of the spectrum."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4734
4735
>>4733
what happen you tell infrnuis a story?
*excited puppy dog eyes*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4735
>>4734
She gives him a wry look, sloshes the rest of her glass and then drinks it. "Alright, but I gotta ask a favor first."
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4736
4738
"Admit it, Lenos cheated didn't he."
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4737
4739
Cross the stream.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4738
4739 4740 4760
>>4736
uh, yea i only let him because im to big to ride on the horse we have back at the pyramid and i couldnt find you.
please dont say i said.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4739
4741 4742
>>4737
On the other side of the stream is a short expanse of neat grass, leading to a single tree of intricate size and proportion. It is as though the roots are exposed, winding to and fro about the base of the tree. Several birds nests are nestled in the branches, with squirrels occasionally running up and down it's trunk. At the base of the tree is a solid-white unicorn, which is looking unmistakably at you. (yes, you're still stealth).
>>4738
"I fucking KNEW it! There's no WAY that shoddy motherfucker beat me!" she pours herself a drink. "Okay, tit for tat; I was born the slave-child of a princess who had been captured by an opposing king."
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4740
4744
>>4738
She pauses to gauge reaction.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4741
4743
>>4739
infernuis was cast out by his family.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4742
4743
>>4739
>The heads are wrapped up, btw
*Stares back*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4743
4745 4746
>>4741
"Curious, we may have something in common then," she begins to display the tell-tale characteristics of intoxication. "For why? Were you in some way, dicibably not what was expected?"
>>4742
Of course, the unicorn isn't looking at the heads, you're in an eye-stare now.
"Welcome," appears in your mind.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4744
>>4740
*blank expression*
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4745
4750
>>4743
*stares a bit longer*
"H-hello.."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4746
4747 4749 4753
original.jpg
>>4743
yes actually most if not all minotuars are usally brown or blue. they saw me as an abomination and they leave me in mountains when me was boy, me never have any friends.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4747
>>4746
HAHAAHAHA! MUTANT!
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4748
>tfw REALLY don't want to kill anymore horses tonight, but must stay in character... Will avoid at all costs
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4749
4751
>>4746
Mutters something about electricity. "Well then, you deSERVE a drink!" she says, slightly overflowing his glass. "See, I'm the daughter of this high-folutin' gray elf princess who decided "You know what, I'd rather go home to my people and live out in ignominy the shame of being captured, sired and forced to give child to a gray-dwarven king who was SUPPOSED to be infertile,...." she's clearly drunk at this point.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4750
4752
>>4745
"Why do you have weapons," comes the inquiry to your mind.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4751
>>4749
thez, that make infernuis sad, me sorry.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4752
4754
1211377__safe_artist-colon-wuzzlefluff_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_dialogue_knife_messy mane_simple background_solo_tsundere_white backgrou.png
>>4750
>Had to ask her about the knives
"Because fuck you, that's why!"
*takes a couple steps back*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4753
4758
>>4746
"Long story short, I can see what you mean and to a degree, where you're coming from. That shit's BULLSHIT!" she says, drinking her whole glass.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4754
4755
>>4752
"Is it truly me you wish to "fuck"? Not being lewd, of course. You seem quite accustomed to telling others how you feel with your blades. Have you other methods?" the unicorn inclines it's head.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4755
4757
>>4754
>Starting to get pissed off god, no more killing
"I-.. I just really like knives.. And no, I don't feel like "fucking" you! I'm busy right now.."
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4756
So I guess Trumpladin continues his quest to explore more of the Pyramid, and learn its secrets. He takes along Vanderiem, unsheathed, essentially as a guide
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4757
4759
>>4755
"You don't appear busy, you appear to have been frolicking in an open field before wandering about a stream, and most erratically at that. You're not accustomed to being unreserved are you?"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4758
4762 4774
139876692073.jpg
>>4753
WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO SUCK SO MUCH!!
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4759
4764
>>4757
>Irritation grows
"W-well.. No..! I'm just a bit confused as to what I'm looking for right now.."
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4760
4761 4764 4791
1506923970371-0.png
>>4738
> im to big to ride on the horse we have back at the pyramid
We don't have any horses
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4761
4766
>>4760
>tracy
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4762
4763 4766
>>4758
Ikr. People keep judging others by the color of their skin, and not by the content of their character.

Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4763
4765
>>4762
>fur
>not a nigger
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4764
4766 4767 4768
>>4760
There's one, there's a salt and pepper stallion with face-wrappings.
>>4759
"But you're not confused at all. You're looking to either play or slay, correct?"
>>4760
DW, I got you too.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4765
4771
>>4763
It's just a joke.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4766
4769 4772
1497751117645.png
>>4761
*we don't have any horses*
>>4764
He was killed
>>4762
Good thing too. Who here wants to be judged for their character?
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4767
4770 4772
>>4764
>Is Increasingly peeved by Yodacorn's prying questions and invasive mind-rape
"Wh-What is it to, faggot?! Why won't you speak normally?!"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4768
4772
>>4764
>there's a salt and pepper stallion with face-wrappings.
No there isn't. He died via critical hit. I'm carrying his severed head.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4769
8685848c4decb2ce344b9f26ce2fe39a19703b097b1c6fd1302598f6d4135558.png
>>4766
i like to be judged on both.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4770
>>4767
Why are horses in this universe such assholes?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4771
1499578633484.png
>>4765
>tfw i was messing with you.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4772
4773
>>4766
>>4768
And yet, there is a salt and pepper mare in the stable.
>>4767
"Would speaking normally have an effect? Your mane and fur has traces of blood; were they speaking normally?"
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4773
4777
>>4772
>And yet, there is a salt and pepper mare in the stable.
Fuck! Now I gotta re-think my gameplay.

>Y U do dis, Yodacorn? The real Tracy would've just attacked two posts ago
*stares for a long time, and draws knife*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4774
4775
>>4758
I KNOW right? MF'ers got what they deserved!
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4775
4776
>>4774
parents testified against me in court. and had me tried for Treason because i spoke against (((lord Wiemar))).
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4776
4778 4781
>>4775
Thez knows nothing of a Lord Weimar. "Thats some shit. My paternal family all died. I don't know what happened to my mother, but she was exchanged between families. Of course, no one bartered for her multi-race child (a sign of her weakness and failutre).
>BRRAAAAAAAAAP
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4777
4782
>>4773
Yodacorn seems unimpressed.
"Has there been a situation where you have not relied on your knives?" it asks, genuinely curious.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4778
4783
>>4776
me died a virgin.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4779
4780
sig-4670161.sig-4667393.e1e6c5d70e34f502dcfdcf55f0c3727c.gif
>tfw missing out on all of these deep explorations of character
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4780
>>4779
>deep
I wouldn't go that far Xp
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4781
286465__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_feels_grayscale_meme_monochrome_solo_wat.jpg
>>4776
>/mlpol/'s first brap-post
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4782
4784
>>4777
>Gets increasingly furious
"What's it to you, whyte boi?"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4783
4785
>>4778
Good thing Thez has 'decided' 2 times now ^_~
"Spilled milk, we're here now," she says refilling her glass and then swigging the whole thing. "Hoohah. Tha's like,... that's not cool. You're good. I like you. You're good. You should,... I don't know. I don't know what I was thinking, but I was thinking "This guy, he's good he is."
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4784
4786
>>4782
"The better question is, who are YOU? This grove is, after all, my charge. I would hate to have to,... prevent you from doing harm."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4785
4787
>>4783
you pretty thez.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4786
4789
606742__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-aryanne_artist-colon-randy_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_big eyes_blood_face picture_female_implied violence_i.jpg
>>4784
>notices change in tone
*stares for a long time, before taking first step on turf*
"And by that, you mean...?"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4787
4788
>>4785
"I bay me drunk, bt ahm not so drink that I cunt see what're you gett'n at." She says, both blushing and elusively stumbling away from her barstool. "Its whey too much early for that kinda thknkification," he whoofs away, and moments later you hear disjointled piano keys in the lobby.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4788
4794
>>4787
what that?
goes to lobby.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4789
4790
>>4786
"I mean, you're not permitted to do harm while you are here. Your blades and techinque, impressive though they may be, will do you no good. Violence is simply not allowed."
"Though given your temperment, you're welcome to try," the unicorn chortles.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4790
4792
>>4789
*takes two more steps forward, still staring and saying nothing*
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4791
>>4760
I want to bury my head in her chest fluff.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4792
4793
>>4790
The unicorn seems amused. "How many have you felled with such a stance? You have a remarkable resolve you know. Its a pity I suppose."

Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4793
4795
>>4792
*Just keeps walking towards Yodacorn, admiring the softness of the grass*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4794
4796
>>4788
Thez is awkwardly playing at the keyboard. "You know, you're going to have to do better than ask a few questions and play cute if you wanna 'know more' (she says as though it hasn't already happened).
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4795
4797
>>4793
"Surprise attack then?"
Z97m9
?
No.4796
4798
[1d20 = 12]
>>4794
i start dancing.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4797
>>4795
*keeps walking until she's just a couple paces away from the unicorn, looking up at his beard*
VlCbJ
?
No.4798
4800 4802
[diceroll]1d20-4=-2{6}[/diceroll]
>>4796
>minotaur dancing, with that roll
"You're not bad for an amateur, but please."
I'm neglecting the drunkedness, but she's still smashed.
"Let me show you how its done."
She begins to dance sensuously.
I didn't plan this, but its consistent w/ character
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4799
4801
Meanwhile, the unicorn remains unmoved, laying in the grass beneath the tree, its hooves crossed in front of it. It inclines its neck, almost beckoningly.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4800
4802
>>4798
Pay that 2 no mind, her skill in performance is a 17, so that's a 19
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4801
>>4799
>laying
Fug, I thought he was standing...
*Walks right up to the unicorn, and stares*
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4802
4803 4804
>>4798
>>4800
wow thez dance good.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4803
>>4802
>Thinking he'll get laid by flattering her
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4804
>>4802
"You probably don't know, but on the shadow-plane I'm a STAR!" she says sliding down a non-existent stripper pole (she's quite skilled with Airwalk).
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4805
4806 4808
She finishes her routine before sauntering back to the bar. "So what's up with this Well Rock guy? Is he,... mustard? deliberate reference
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4806
4809
1504700447196.gif
>>4805
>tfw when i havent read his books

Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4807
4809
>doesn't respond
*is literally a breath's distance away from the unicorn now*
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4808
>>4805
he ascended hes with the fhurer now.
i wish (((they))) didnt kill him
*sobs violently*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4809
4810 4812
>>4806
"I mean, is he the kind of guy that the townsfolk will benefit from? I'd hate to hear that they were wasting their time on some form of ridiculous icon,... there's plenty enough of that going around. Oh, thats too bad.
>>4807
Yep, and its neck is exposed.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4810
4811
>>4809
I thought he'd say something...
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4811
4813
>>4810
Nope, she's (its a she) is expecting you to attempt to cut her down.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4812
4814 4818
>>4809
he will grant people protection from (((them))),he speaks the truth of the world hes not just ridculis icon. hes a fanatic he says if a cause is worthy its ok to be fanatic about it, and the fight against (((them)))is a worthy one.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4813
4814
>>4811
*Scissors keen-edged knives on either side of the unicorn's horn, not to do damage, but still grazing enough to send lightning bolts of pain through the sensitive tissue*
(monotone)"That's a really nice horn you've got there, cunt. It would be a reall shame if someone.. removed it."
*eye contact*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4814
4815
>>4812
"Definitely sounds like someone who would've gotten axed by his opponents. Sounds decent!"
>>4813
"I'm not resisting," the unicorn seems almost expectant.

Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4815
4816
>>4814
*slowly begins to saw into horn*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4816
4817
>>4815
Except, the blades pass harmlessly through.
"Do try again," the unicorn suggests.
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4817
4819
>>4816
*recoils*
>A FUCKING GHOST
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4818
4820
>>4812
"Alright then! Sechs!" Thez rudely calls, and to your surprise Sechs VierSeiben pops out of a corner.
"Get this here Minotaur whatever he needs! We're building a Well Rock!"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4819
4823
>>4817
The unicorn stands up and brushes past you (as in, there is obvious physicality, in spite of the apparent etherealness of her horn). "I can save you some time if you prefer."
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4820
4822
>>4818
>Sechs VierSeiben
who you?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4821
4822
gallery_69_17_189845.png
>Trumpaladin won't be able to fuck the doubtlessly sexy unicorn
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4822
4825
>>4820
He's the towns-person who took the forefront when the rats were eliminated. He's not elected, but he does represent the town.
>>4821
Not if he doesn't want a shit-storm,....
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4823
4829
>>4819
*Looks after, confused*
'That usually works with the hornheads back in Equestria...' She thinks
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4824
4826 4827 4829 4838
I'm here, and ready to drink bleach.
So what are we doing tonight
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4825
>>4822
good to meet ya, do we have a building to work with already or we need to build one?
Trumpaladin
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4826
4828 4829 4832
>>4824
We're here to explore the Pyramid and discover its secrets!
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4827
4832
>>4824
>building a shrine to George Lincoln Rockwell
in port barry.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4828
4830
princess_luna___sad_by_j5a4-daea91c.png
>>4826
The name being in the subject field wasn't an accident...
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4829
4831 4832 4833
>>4823
"You're not in Equestria anymore. The 'rules' here are far different. For example, killing defenseless mounts is generally frowned upon here,...."
>>4824
>>4826
Rly? You want to explore now? I don't have a lot of time,....
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4830
>>4828
I'm sure it will be overlooked.
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4831
4833 4844
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>4829
"Are all the ponies here such insufferable douchebags?"
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4832
4833 4834 4840
>>4829
I never said that, I just asked what we were doing.
>>4827
Eh, why not
>>4826
First, shrine
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4833
4836
>>4829
It's called willful destruction of property and it's illegal

We need to unlock the secrets if Trumpaladin is ever to get home, damn it!
>>4831
I know, right?
>>4832
*Trumpaladin and Tourcil proceed towards the shrine, where they investigate the structure and any clues it may provide the the Pyramid's history, origins, and powers*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4834
4835 4837
>>4832
Infernius is finishing up on some bantz and setting up a Chaotic-Good aligned shrine over at Port Barry. Tracy is facing off with a unicorn in the tranquil grove. You're still back at the pyramid, having somehow tricked the computer into telling you where the Manual is along with Trump, and,... Thez is hammered.
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4835
4837 4838
>>4834
>unicorn
SHIT MY RIDES HERE
TRACY HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4836
4839 4855
>>4833
"You have a curious interpretation of property. Does one own the ground they walk on?"
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4837
4843 4846
>>4834
Or we can proceed straight to the manual. Probably easier. Also,
>computer
>>4835
She's mine
Mrs. Sentry
LNGvt
?
No.4838
4852
>>4824
>>4835
I was going to blackmail this golf-course dwelling unicorn to replace your mount, but it seems more complicated than that....
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4839
>>4836
"Technically I am a lessee, and also on the second floor"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4840
4842 4843 4850 4855
>>4832
"I'll tell you what. I can tell you are not one who is readily controlled or controllable, but I'll make you a deal. Stop killing the hoers, and I won't put that one you have in your mouth up ur butt," the unicorn seems to smile, in spite of its words.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4842
>>4840
The blade, that is
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4843
4848 4851
>>4837
Hey, I called a unicorn mount first for my scottish character
>>4840
>smack talking unicorn
I-I actially no idea what that thing said.
At all
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4844
>>4831
*just charges chi for no reason, as frustration grows*
VlCbJ
?
No.4845
4846
[1d20 = 4]
>>4841
The unicorn sighs, while a glimmer of magic appears about its horn. At the same time, the dagger in your mouth suddenly jerks free and starts floating on its own.
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4846
4847
>>4845
>>4837
Fat chance of that.
>>4845
>dat roll
lole


Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4847
4849
>>4846
That's just the unmodified die-roll
The Defender wanders dangerously toward ur butt.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4848
4853
>>4843
You did, but the snake-demon murdered her
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4849
4854
>>4847
>oh shit
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4850
>>4840
>not responding to me
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4851
4853
>>4843
Tracy stumbled across a Unicorn in the tranquil grove, and is failing to intimidate it. In fact, it seems to have quite the upper hand.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4852
>>4838
>golf-course dwelling
kek
ntikE
?
No.4853
4856
[1d20 = 17]
>>4848
Wait, when did I have a unicorn?
I had a plain horse...
Nvm, I give up
>>4851
Heheh
But what did it say
In the mean time
Roll to stop the kmife in midair

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4854
4859
>>4849
"We COULD continue on course, rousing though that might be, or we could consider ourselves at an impasse, and in exchange for NOT putting the knife in ur poot, you could lay off killing otherwise essential NPCs?" the Unicorn suggests mirthfully.
hTnt6
?
No.4855
4857
[1d20 = 5]
>>4840
>>4836
The unicorn seems to be telepathically communicating across distance

Trumpaladin attempts to telepathically grab her by the pussy
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4856
4858
>>4853
Nice roll, but ur back at the pyramid. This is solely between Tracy and the Uni.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4857
>>4855
There will be plenty of time for that later. e_e
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4858
4860 4861
>>4856
Oh
Forgive me, I'm a lazy ass faggot who has no idea what's going on
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4859
4861 4865
>>4854
"B-b-b-b-b-butt..! They were total assholes!"
*Slumps off saddlebags, letting severed heads roll across the turf*
"And what the fuck is an NPC?!"
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4860
4862 4863
>>4858
We proceed towards the Steam room! Or where ever it was. Next to the treasury
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4861
4862 4864
>>4859
"To understand that, you'll have to realize the nature of the Character and the Player (or, the person and their faggot). As for whom specifically was 'an asshole', I think you'll recall that neither party is guiltless, though one can be observed to have gutted the other."
>>4858
No worries, as usual I logged in to fill out details and information and one thing led to another. Sorry about last night by the way, I totally missed the continuing FIreflies references.
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4862
4867
>>4860
>is dragged on adventure
>>4861
Np, its fine
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4863
4867
>>4860
According to the map, the only way to the treasury (aside from phasing through physical objects, which u can't) is through the Ant's lair.
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4864
4866 4870
>>4861
>anger begins to overwhelm the fear of impending sodomy
"Who the fuck are you, anyway? What makes you think you know what's going on?"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4865
4873
>>4859
"Are we in agreement? No killing hoers, and in exchange, no knife-buttsex?"
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4866
4873
>>4864
"Unicorns are part of the very fabric of nature and existence. Where there IS structure and harmony, there is a unicorn (or several). We are bound to life and existence, and as such are privy to its secrets."
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4867
4868 4871
>>4863
>>4862
We proceed to the ant colony entrance! But not before finding moldy food in the work-cafeteria so we have something to barter with
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4868
4869 4880
>>4867
Wait JUST a sec? Or perhaps, check the stables.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4869
>>4868
Why would we check the stables? There's nothing there but Trump's disappointment in Thez and Tracy

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4870
4872 4876
>>4864
"Better idea! I'll stick around and make sure you DON'T!" the Unicorn says with a chuckle, before reality begins to warp around you dizzyingly. Stars mix with light from the stream, the grass mixes with the sky, and before you know it,....
Tracy and the Unicorn appear in the stables with a flash of light. Strangely, the Salt and Pepper stallion, who is glaring at Tracy and gesuring to "shush".
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4871
4880
>>4867
And in we go
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4872
>>4870
*is also there.

Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4873
4874 4878
>>4865
>Irrationally angry
"It wouldn't be the first time I've had a knife rammed up my ass! Wanna shove a baseball bat into my uterus while you're at it? It's already in tatters!"
>>4866
>unicorns too OP. Pls nerf

Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4874
4875 4878
>>4873
"It wouldn't be the first time,...." is the first thing that Trump and Torcuil hear upon your appearance. They're not in the stables, but they're in earshot. Also
>unicorns too OP
Its the best method I can come up with for keeping YOU from killing them, while sparing me exhaustive detail with regard to the terrain they SHOULD be speeding over.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4875
4881 4882
>>4874
If ur mad, kill the ninja again. Xp
Anyway, I'm out for the night I forfeit so much sleep 4 the board in general and this thread in particular
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4876
>>4870
>vomits
"..I hate being teleported..!"
>sees the pussy who got one-hit KO'd
*makes cocky, threatening gesture at stallion, in a sense that says 'u want sum moar, cuck?!'*
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4877
4879
P.S. Infernius, you and Thez are finished setting up the shrine. You haven't cast Hallow yet, but all but.
Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4878
4880
>>4873
Patch 4.2.0
>Nerfed Tracy
>Fixed bug where frogs wouldnt do anything
>Made Unicorns do 999.9 damage with knife fucking rather than 1000
>Fixed bug where GM didn't get meme refernce
>>4874
Torcuil walks towards sound, confused
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4879
>>4877
alright.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4880
>>4871
>>4868
Tourcil and Trumpaladin arrive at the hive entrance. Trump addresses the hive
"Greatings fine non-football appreciating denizens of this purgatory dimension"
*refrains from vomitting at that sentence*
"We apologize for doing you harm upon our first appearence, and rest assured that was not intended. We have an offer for you now of these 5 loafs of bread, spiced with a naturally occuring fungus, to exchange for your pardon. We have also another request: That you may allow us passage through your hivce to the lower reaches of this facility, specifically, to an area near the treasure room. We wish to leave this limbo, and we believe the pyramid holds the secrets to our departure"

*grasps at a VHS copy of Superbowl XXXII in the event the ants do not respond favorably*
>>4878
"psst! That will still be here when we get out. Every minute we wait is one more minute we're stuck in this purgatory"


Anonymous
ntikE
?
No.4881
4882
>>4875
Night,
Im hittin the hay too
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4882
4883
1498331255994.png
>>4881
>>4875
>I finally get a chance to go on an adventure and everyone goes to sleep on me
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4883
4884
7cc8c5058a561a1a776ddc8f97f5e5d301e4f135c1251b3c31c3015f665287bd.png
>>4882

Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4884
4885
>>4883
Trumpaladin goes on a long walk... a very long walk, and eventually ends up at the bar next to Inferius

"So... Inferius, tell me about yourself. What sins did you commit to merit assignment to this purgatory?" He looks away for a minute. "I'm still trying to figure out what mine were"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4885
4886
>>4884
all me do is tell the truth, and me get hanged for it.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4886
4887
>>4885
"What truth did you tell? What was so horrible even the gods sought to punish
you for uttering it?"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4887
4888
>>4886
me tell the truth about (((them))), the leader didnt like it because he was one of (((them))). to tell you truth that just how me died. me not know why im here. maybe the sin of being born a freak?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4888
4889
>>4887
"What exactly is the truth about (((them)))? Who exactly are (((they)))?"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4889
4890
>>4888
its simple... its the jews, and they arent as pleasnt as you think they are,trump.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4890
4891
>>4889
Trump gives a bedazzled look
"Now what did the Jews have to do with your land and you leader?"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4891
4892
>>4890
i dont know how that got there and they were very different from the (Rat)jews, theyre called griffions where im from, and they did what jews do the took over the leadership and where controling it.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4892
4893
>>4891
*Trump is curious at this suggestion*
You don't suppose there could be some sort of inter-dimensional conspiracy? Perhaps why we are here?? Perhaps they are responsible for the Terrasque?
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4893
4894
>>4892
enter-what??? what a turask?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4894
4895
>>4893
"I see, you must not have been informed of what happened before. The drunken Scottish sword revealed something to me. As mentioned before, we are being held captive in this dimension, sometime after our original deaths, and are prevented from being united with Football... err... Rockwell... by this creature called a Terrasque. It was never really described except as a mindless unintelligent creature. But appearently it's keeping us all trapped here in this purgatory, and not letting us move on the sports authority field. Elway of course is powerful, and still shines through into this realm. He wants me to kill this beast and for us to liberate ourselves... and perhaps others. There was a previous party many, many years ago trapped here who tried to kill the beast. They Built the pyramid to facilitate this process. You know that Thez - the snake demon - was among them. She was their healer. She has incredible healing power, enough to help a party kill the monster. But when they needed her most, she ran and left her comrades to die. I don't imagine it was simple cowardice. She must have sabotaged the mission. I think she likes it here - likes the freedom - to "reign in hell" I suppose. She must not be too optimistic about her chances of admission into any pleasant afterlife"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4895
4896
>>4894
no, i know thez she no do that.she must have forgot a potion at the base.
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4896
4897
>>4895
"It's what the sword told me - I don't doubt him. I'm not sure she really has the motivation to leave. This world is probably an improvement for her over what she left behind"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4897
4898
>>4896
thez been nice to me, how i know sword not lying?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4898
4899
>>4897
"Do Scotsmen lie?"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4899
4900
>>4898
what the Fhurer is a Scotsmen?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4900
4901
>>4899
"The freedom of a barbarian with the intellect and cultural productivity of a Brit"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4901
4902
>>4900
do they lie very often?
Anonymous
hTnt6
?
No.4902
4903 4904
>>4901
"I don't think so. They do what they want and say what they want. Which gives them very little reason to lie. In any event, sometjing is keeping us from freedom, and that pyramid... And thez... Hold the key to getting us out"
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4903
>>4902
what about lennos he seems like hes in charge.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4904
1506694520707.jpg
>>4902
i gotta go trumpanon, i have a dentist visit tommorow. sorry i kinda stole the spot light.
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4905
4906 4907 4909
1a.png
Its friday bitches!
Someone's in the kitchen bakin' bread
Anonymous
nmUaX
?
No.4906
>>4905
On baguette.
Anonymous
LNGvt
?
No.4907
>>4905
It's Thursday though.
Anonymous
Z97m9
?
No.4909
>>4905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6o44AfYWQE
Anonymous
VlCbJ
?
No.4911
New bread https://mlpol.net/vx/res/4910.html