/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

1980091.png
Occupied Equestria
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157616
Continuing
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.157617
157619
I believe we left off with Spark in the forest village.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157618
157625
>>157610 →
"Well, there are a lot of them. Like, well...

Okay, so, the city of Baltimare is not really as it was back a hundred years ago. So when the city was first settled, a lot of this was marshy lowlands right at sea level. It would flood when the Delemare got too high. It wouldn't drain well enough during the summer because it wasn't high enough. And hurricanes could wash out the whole city. So like 50 years ago or so, they took a bunch of dirt and raised half of the city. But when they did that, they often times just buried the first floor of buildings, or would just build a whole street level on top of the original street level. Many business owners built walk ways and paths between buildings when this was done. The areas most effected were those by the sea front, and by the river. Over in Red Heart especially, but also southside and in Cowtown, and a few scattered places all over the city in the center and west. There are basements of buildings that you wouldn't think would have basements, there are buried basements of older buildings that no longer exist, pathways between buildings, entire streets with shops and everything that exist underground, sometimes at a different layout than the buildings above. It's not as extensive as Canterlot, or Seaward Shoals, but it's definitely the most extensive on this coast.

There are all kinds of legends around these. They say the gang conducts business down there. They say that diamond dogs and bats have moved in, or homeless people. They say crime happens down there. They say that during the invasion, many ponies hid their gold and valuables, or even hid themselves or weapons down there. Same thing during the revolt. Actually, both revolts. The one from 90' too. They say that parts of the system are flooded. Parts have collapsed in. Parts have been dug up by construction, and parts have just been cut off and forgotten about forever. The New Marelanders didn't want to go down there. They would blow up parts of it, flood parts of it, and other parts collapsed during the bombardment. But most of it's still there.

There's also supposed to be an abandoned set of subway lines from the westside to the east that was made some decades ago, when some mayor thought they could turn this city into Maneahatten. There still are underground rail lines in the east, supposedly, under the streets.

Well, uh, that's one thing."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157619
158072
>>157617
>>154220 →
She turns to spark with her steel blue eyes, and strangely hexagonal pupils.

"No... I don't know. Not really, anyways. Not specifically."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157625
157626
>>157618
"Entire streets and railways underground? It's like a whole underground city! I'd love to explore that!" she says, wagging her tail. "We just need to be stealthy and well-equipped."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157626
157627
>>157625
“Uh, well, I didn’t say we should explore it. Just… well, it exists.”
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157627
157628
>>157626
"If it's there, and it's in Equestria, it's for ponies to explore! Well, except for the Everfree Forest, but this isn't that. Plus, it's part of Baltimare history."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157628
157629
>>157627
"But but... it could be dangerous. Diamond Dogs and criminals and homeless creatures and caveins... and bat ponies."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157629
157630
>>157628
At the mention of bat ponies she can't help but shudder a little.
"It could be…but we could just be careful," she says determinedly. "Lanterns and rugged clothing would help for sure."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157630
157631
>>157629
"And what if it's flooded..?" He asks
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157631
157632 157636
>>157630
"We could turn back then…but if it's not too deep, we can swim," she says nonchalantly.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157632
157633
15B9215E-B1B3-463E-A97C-704051D44824.png
>>157631
“But… what if the water is electrified, or if it’s dangerous and dirty, or if you can’t see what’s under it, or there are monsters”
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157633
157634
>>157632
"Well, electricity turns on lights, maybe we could bring a lightbulb and stick it in the water to tell. We can just avoid the water, too."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157634
157635
>>157633
“Hmmm… a lightbulb might work. Uh, I guess we could explore the underground… But I don’t think it’s likely we’ll find anything. And it may require us to buy more things for it.”
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157635
>>157634
"Yeah, let's save up our money and go down there! If nothing else, it'll give you something to talk about at school! Well, other than what we did…."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157636
157637
1496187300870.png
>>157631
He moves his eyes around in contemplation. Then he looks to Amber and starts to move his tail around.

"Yeah, that's a great idea! I can get something there and bring it back to show off." He looks down, then back up to Amber,
"Can I tell them just a little bit about what we did?"
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157637
157638
>>157636
"Mustard, if you didn't know me but knew I was doing this with a stallion, you'd think I was a bad pony," she complains. "I don't want your school to think of me that way…."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157638
157639
>>157637
His ears go down, and his pupils seem to get a little smaller

"Okay... Okay, Okay. Alright. I'll drop it."
He looks away, and then back again
"I don't think you're a bad pony..."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157639
157641
>>157638
"Thank you," she says, nuzzling his neck. "I think you're a very good pony."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157641
157642
>>157639
Amber learns pretty quickly how much a mistake this is, as Mustard Trim starts aggressively nuzzling Amber on her cheek, neck, and withers.

"Thanks, Amber"
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157642
157643
>>157641
"Ooh, hehe," she giggles. "We're out in public," she chides.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157643
157644
>>157642
"Okay..." He pulls himself away from her, and takes a few steps forward, moving along.

"My nose is kind of sore from you, hehe" He looks over and smiles
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157644
157645
>>157643
She follows along. "Is it the only thing that's sore?" she asks saucily.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157645
157646
>>157644
“No, hehe.” He leans over and nuzzles her again, and then pulls away quickly.
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157646
157647
>>157645
Amber laughs merrily and rubs the length of her body against his as she walks on.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157647
157648
>>157646
"Hehehe" He lets her rub up against his neck and shoulder, placing his head over her, and letting his head lower near her rump as she moves along. Once she has passed, he hops ahead, rubbing himself along her as he passes her.
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157648
157649
>>157647
This time she reciprocates what he did, letting her chin rest on his withers and pulling away only when she reaches the end of his body.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157649
157650
>>157648
Mustard giggles, and then whinnies, jumping into the air, loping around to the side, and waiting for Amber to catch up
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157650
157651
>>157649
She whinnies back at him, bobbing her head up and down, and canters up to catch him.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157651
157652
>>157650
And soon, the two little ponies are running quickly down the sidewalk, past tenement buildings, a laundromat, and grocers. Mustard laughs as he canters along
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157652
157653
>>157651
Running in the chill, fresh night air, without any clothes–for Amber that is–is exhilarating and she can't hold herself back from laughing as well. Her long mane and tail stream behind her in the wind.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157653
157654
>>157652
She should have a jacket. It's cold enough though to justify it

"Hehehe" The two ponies prance along down the streetside, forcing an automobile to stop quickly at an intersection as they run through.

Mustard Trim's short mane and tail do not stream much, though the golden fur of his lanky body bounces under the dim street lights
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157654
157655
>>157653
I forgot, she has a cloak on

Amber enjoys watching her coltfriend's light body bound along, though she doesn't ignore what's directly in front of her. The urban terrain is very different from that of the countryside or of the hill they climbed just a couple nights prior.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157655
157656
>>157654
Very much so. A figure in the dim light moves out from a corner in front of them. It appears to be a pony in a trench coat. This coat is a bit different than others she has seen, with holes allowing large, webbed bat wings to stick out. The creature looks towards the lovers with its orange eyes.
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157656
157657
>>157655
"Mustard! To the other side!" Amber veers away and tries to cross the street.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157657
157658
>>157656
Mustard looks at the creature, moves back with his hindquarters going closer to the ground, and almost sits down, and moves away

Roll Die

[1d20 = 11]
[1d20 = 9]
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157658
157659
>>157657
[1d20 = 9]
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157659
157660
>>157658
Mustard actually moves away first, as the creature turns towards Amber. Its fangs, steel blue fur, and slit orange eyes are seen in the light alongside white teeth revealed in a smile

"Whatcha' doin out tonight?"
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157660
157661
FrightenedAmber.png
>>157659
The filly freezes.

"Just…walking home," she says, her ears folded back. Suddenly she feels very small.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157661
157662
>>157660
She is literally smaller than the stallion in front of her

It speaks. It does have an accent, though Amber cannot place it
"Need any help finding your way back? Someone should walk you home you know."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157662
157663
>>157661
"N-no, we know the way back, thank you very much." She can't keep her voice from quivering.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157663
157664
>>157662
Mustard Trim comes back, and places a leg over Amber, as if trying to tug her over to the side.

"No need to be afraid, little filly. I can show you back. Need a smoke?"
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157664
157665
>>157663
"No, I-I don't smoke." She wants to move on but can't quite will herself to move, as if afraid to look away.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157665
157667
>>157664
"Oh you're missing out. Here, let me give you one."
The creature reaches into an inner pocket in its trench coat

"Amber. Let's move along. N-no thank you we don't need any smokes!"

Mustard is trying to pull on Amber, to move her into the street
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157666
157668
>>157400 →
Silver heads out to the car with his equipment. He acknowledges that it's been in better shape, with the blood covering parts of the interior. He decides to check the truck of the vehicle in case the gangsters left anything of note inside.
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157667
157668
>>157665
Amber slowly moves away with Mustard, still facing the creature.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157668
157669 157670
>>157666
Yes, actually. There is some rope, and a pump action shotgun. Looks like an older civilian model.

>>157667
"Ya'all can come along with me. I know where they play dice" He says to the two.

Mustard Trim wants to pull his filly along, away from the creature
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157669
157671
>>157668
The rope is concerning, since the gangsters were trying to foalnap White Orchid. The shotgun may be very useful, so he keeps it in there along with the bulkier pieces of equipment he had on him. All set, he gets in the driver's seat, thinks of a place to look for allies, and heads for the Black Hooves' HQ.
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157670
157671
>>157668
Perhaps if it was a normal pony, she would consider it for the mystique, but it seems she was already scared off. "No thanks mister, we don't play dice," she says, walking off to the side with Mustard. Like this her pace is limited.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157671
157672 157675
Spoilered
>>157670
"Come on little filly. I got liquor too."

Mustard is trying to pull her away with a greater degree of force

>>157669
As Silver drives up nearby, his vehicle immediately gains the attention of soldiers outside.
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157672
157673
>>157671
"N-not tonight," she calls out. Finally she turns away and tries to enter a brisk trot.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157673
157674
>>157672
Mustard trots with her, along the road, staying very close to her, often physically touching her
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157674
157676
>>157673
She's grateful he's with her. "Thank you…." she says once they're at a safe distance.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157675
157676
>>157671
Silver parks, turns the ignition off, and gets out slowly while keeping his face visible. He hopes at least one of them has seen his comings and goings before in the times he's been to the HQ.

"Hello friends, long time no see."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157676
157677 157678
>>157674
He nuzzles her, and looks at her

"I don't know what he wanted... But he was scary..."

>>157675
Roll Die
e25e739
?
No.157677
157679
[1d20 = 20]
>>157676
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157678
157679
>>157676
She looks at him, scared and shivering. "I don't know, he came out of nowhere."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157679
157680 157681
>>157677
Goddamn it Silver

One of the soldiers is the old green earth pony, Dusty Outback

"Oh hey Silver. What are you back here for?"

>>157678
Mustard places his forelegs over Amber, hugging her

"That might not be the last one" he says
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157680
157682
>>157679
Amber closes her eyes and calms down in his warm embrace. "I hope not. Those folks are no-good, I don't like them."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157681
157682
>>157679
pet pet pet

"I am wondering if Dark Star and/or Blue Skies is here. I have something I would like to ask their help for."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157682
157683 157684
>>157680
"I don't like 'em either. No one does."
He leans over here, and whispers into her ear
"Which folks are we talking about here?"

>>157681
"Dark Star is out on some kind of undercover mission. Blue Skies tends to be in the barracks or around the police station or out somewhere else much of the day. She might be back now though." He says
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157683
157685
>>157682
"You know, ponies involved in unsavory activities. Especially bat ponies."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157684
157685 157689
>>157682
"Oh, that sounds exciting, what Dark Star is doing. May I go inside to look for Blue Skies?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157685
157686 157689
>>157683
He nods to Amber with a concerned look. Then he asks
"Uh, what do you know about bat ponies?"

>>157684
He gives a curt nod
"Yes. You know the rules, or you should. No weapons, no explosives. No cameras and no recording devices inside."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157686
157687
>>157685
Silver nods, stores the rest of his weapons and any potential other contraband he may have on him in the car's trunk, and allows the guards to search him if they so choose before he goes inside to look for Skies.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157687
157688
>>157686
They do indeed search him. But he is allowed inside.

Silver enters
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157688
157690
>>157687
Silver figures the best place to look first is her office.
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157689
157690 157692
>>157684
May I come inside, Blue Skies? Except no comma

>>157685
"They come out at night, when ponies can't see them, and do things other ponies won't do. The owner of Club Maurice is a bat pony and she was just frightful. I heard a few even drink…drink blood." She grimaces.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157690
157691 157692
>>157688
Hey, just because they let him through the front door doesn't mean he's allowed to roam free around the headquarters and office spaces.

The white unicorn secretary tells Silver that she will look for her

>>157689
He looks horrified
"Well what are we doing still outside? Let's get out of here."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157691
157693
>>157690
"Yes!" she exclaims, trotting quickly to his house.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157692
157693 157694
>>157689
Lewd. That's Dark Star's job, anyways. He has a lot of catching up to do to keep up with Mustard Trim.

>>157690
Silver pauses, listens to the secretary, and nods at her while waiting in the front lobby.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157693
157694 157696
>>157691
Roll die, little filly

And Amber is almost lucky to be so well serviced as she is

>>157692
Sadly, Dark Star is falling behind on mare servicing

After a minute or so, Blue Skies walks out, She is in the process of putting her jacket on. She looks to Silver, and says
"So what are you here for?"
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157694
157695 157696
>>157692
>Dark Star's job
Silver does it pretty well
Sorry Dark Star

>>157693
[1d20 = 5]
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157695
157698
>>157694
Amber has a little bit of a ways to go, no thanks to the last detour and briefly getting lost, which takes them a few extra blocks. No matter. Just a few more blocks. But Amber has a little more time to pass in conversation.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157696
157697
>>157693
Silver smiles at seeing his friend.

"It is good to see you Skies. I was wondering if you could help me settle something important, or at least give backup in case things go awry. Also if Dark Star was available or where he was. I have heard he is on mission."

>>157694
Not for a while, at least. Silver has enough people in his harem to satisfy his own needs, he won't be besmirching Blue Skies' honor or his friend's trust anymore.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157697
157700
>>157696
After seeing his smile, she returns her own, though as per her usual it looks more like a smirk from getting away with some misdeed, than it does an expression of warmth for seeing a welcome friend. Her smiles have always looked like that.

"Dark Star is indeed on mission. I don't know when he'll be back to check in. He didn't really say. As for any settling, well, I'm on call now. What is it?"
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157698
157699
>>157695
"Mustard, um, when did you start thinking of me as somepony you wanted to be physical with?" she asks with a blush on her cheeks.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157699
157701
>>157698
"Uh, what do you mean?" He asks with a somewhat nervous expression to an unambiguous question
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157700
157702
>>157697
"It is bit sensative in nature, so it would be appreciated if I could speak to you alone."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157701
157702
>>157699
"You know, when did you think of me and…and want to practice what you were taught?" She asks this with a nervous tone as well, nothing about it seems to be accusatory.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157702
157703 157704
>>157700
She nods
"Alright... I'd rather not take you to my office, because I have some sensitive business of my own out, but let me find a room."

She walks with Silver to the left hall. She does not go to the the side hallway back to the offices. Instead she goes into one of the hotel rooms that has the bed removed and only a couch and a few tables. She lets Silver in, and closes the door. She turns to him

"Okay, you have a couple minutes." She says

>>157701
"Well, uh" He bliushes, his ears fold down, and he turns away.

"Well there is kind of always the hope. When it became romantic, like when I started thinking of you in that way, well Friday night. About when you invited me to the club. Because I hoped you were doing so because you liked me. As for when it was physical... well, honestly, I didn't think I'd get that far. So uh, I'd say I thought of it as physical at about the time it did become physical. When you pulled me on top of you. You seemed really comfortable with me."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157703
157705
>>157702
Silver begins immediately upon her saying this.

"Bargain Strength, leader of branch of Waterfront Gang and pony who orchestrated selling of White Orchid and Mint Marine to Comte Burgher, has sent out teams to find and capture colts, likely to prevent them from revealing anything about organization's involvement. I have colts in safe location now after fighting off one such team, and I am going to known hangout for him and his gang to get him to call off search, either by convincing him that they are no threat to his gang in any capacity, or if worst comes to worst by destroying his branch of Waterfront Gang."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157704
157705
>>157702
"Oh." The filly looks a bit surprised. "I'd never been close with a colt before, and I liked your touch. I assumed that's what romance was, lots of hugging and a little bit of kissing. So when you were on top of me, I didn't expect your…your pe-penis to g-grow and rub on me, or anything else…." She says the last part awkwardly, with a heavy blush. "But I felt very st-stimulated and didn't mind it then, and I don't now."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157705
157706 157707
>>157703
"Well I don't know if he's of a whole branch, we think we know who leads their divisions...."
But she's cut off immediately by Silver's words. Her ears fall down and her eyes go wide.

"Where are they?" She asks

>>157704
He smiles, and then frowns,. Then he speaks nervously
"I was uh, I was waiting for you to push me away. To say that I had gone too far. So that I could say, to myself, that I did what I could to well, to uh, to move the relationship. I didn't think you'd pull me on you. I didn't think you'd accept it when you felt the erection. I thought you'd try to stop me when I started rubbing. I, uh" He looks away, and then back "tried moving near your uh, uh, your vagina. And that is when you did stop me. So I stopped there."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157706
157708
>>157705
"My home, one I got from Maakie during Hoebuck.
Mala is watching over them. There are no official records of me living there, I have only been there for short time, and its reputation as to who previously owned it likely makes it no-go zone. And, most importantly, it is some ways away from Orphanage where his teams are patrolling and where I encountered one such team."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157707
157708
>>157705
She bites her lip as he continues, still blushing, and then replies,
"I didn't really know what you were doing, just that it felt good, and that's why I was surprised when you, erm, you ejaculated on me. But at that moment I felt like I was one with you, if that makes sense, and I just wanted to be close an' intimate. That's actually why I grabbed your plot like that, because you were moving away. I didn't know then that you wanted to be, to be inside of me." She chuckles nervously. "It would've been awkward if you took my virginity then.…"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157708
157709 157710
>>157706
"You got a home?" She raises an eyebrow

"But nevermind that. You left the pony-eater to watch them?"

>>157707
He turns his head away, ears down.
"I didn't really know what I was doing. I just thought I was supposed to keep escalating things until you made me stop. I didn't think I'd get as far as I did." He said. "Before I had, uh, moved in you, I would have wanted to see your hymen, and to ask if you were in heat or not. And I didn't do that up there. But I thought I needed to keep going."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157709
157711
>>157708
"Well, ain't it nice then that you got further than you thought you would?" she says with a tentative smile. "But, um, how did you know you needed to see my, uh, uh, that thing, and that I shouldn't be in heat?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157710
157711
>>157708
"I left Mala to watch over them, yes. He really is sweet creature with kind heart, and would not harm fly unless to protect his friends, but if it makes you feel better they are also with others who are also of good character."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157711
157712 157713
>>157710
"Others?" She asks. Then she shakes her head

"Look. I'm not sure you understand what is going on here. Silver. When we found Comte, we uncovered two overlapping conspiracies within the leaders of Baltimare at once. Comte... did his thing with colts. But you need to understand. Comte has codefendents. He was not the only one, and he did not do it alone. We don't know exactly how many, and we do not know who they are. But we can be sure it was several. And while it's possible that maybe he invited the plumber or a stallion he met at the grocery store, Comte was within the elite social circle of Baltimare. That means factory owners, industrialists, bankers, politicians, union leaders, police sergeants, academics, church officials. And maybe even ponies from Fillydelphia, Manehattan, or Canterlot. Do you understand this, Silver? There are probably rich and powerful stallions out there right now who know that they could be labelled as the next Comte.

But that's not even the end of it. That's not even the end of it at all. While searching through his house, we happened to stumble into Comte's... other hobby. As best as we can tell, he was contracting to bring in more arms into Baltimare. To start yet another revolt, or at least, to prepare for one.

Now, how could you identify all of the creatures involved in this? Fortunately, we recovered some evidence on the scene. But more valuable, is the five witnesses that we recovered. Two of them have disappeared. Comte is in police custody... we want to move him some place secure. But the two colts, don't you see? They are witnesses. To the deviancy, if not necessarily the arms trafficking. And there are some very powerful creatures that want them to never testify, or point hooves."

>>157709
"I liked it." He says. Yet again, he starts to nuzzle the little filly. "uh, I needed to see it to confirm you really were a virgin. If I had just stuck you anyways, then it would have broken and I wouldn't have been able to tell. And heat, that's because I needed to know if you could get pregnant."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157712
157714
>>157711
"I know, but talking to them makes it clear they have no interest in testifying or pointing hooves. They want to live normal lives like colts do, and do their best to leave behind what has happened to them. Now, I know these powerful ponies do not know this, but regardless I am going to do everything I can to make them safe and give them as normal lives as they could possibly have. Right now, that requires getting Bargain Strength to leave them alone, one way or other."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157713
157714
>>157711
filly is nuzzled
"You came up with all that on your own? That's real smart. It was…awkward for me, sure, but I suppose it helps you prevent getting stuck with a mare who's…rough. Though, I'm turnin' eighteen in a little more than a month, I don't think there's much chance of a mare my age not being a virgin."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157714
157715 157717
>>157712
"They'll testify. They'll point hooves" She says firmly.

"But if this pony is threatening them, that is not acceptable." She says

>>157713
"Uh, I didn't really come up with it. But... Well I don't know how many mares your age aren't virgins, but it's a decent number. And, well, uh, you did let me get far in just the first date, so... Well, I would have wondered if I was the first and the last. So..."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157715
157716
>>157714
"I suppose that's logical…I'm just glad I didn't disappoint you," she says, rising up on her hind legs and putting her forelegs around his neck from behind.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157716
157718
[1d20 = 15]

>>157715
He looks up to her, and giggles
"Hehehe"

"Uh, did you have any.. expectations about me? Sexual or otherwise?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157717
157719
>>157714
Silver at least nods to the second part.

"There are two options as I can possibly see it. First is to directly approach him and convince him peacefully to leave colts be. Bargain Strength just like many other gang leaders is business pony first, and if we can convince him that it will not hurt his business or that it will even help he may call off search. Second is to target and eliminate Bargain Strength and his lieutenants, leaving his branch/division of Waterfront Gang leaderless and resulting in them fracturing and engaging in civil war or being taken over by other branches of Gang, who would not share same interest in finding those colts. I only know identity of one of his lieutenants, Street Wise, who was middle pony between Orphanage and Bargain Strength when Orphanage took loan from Gang."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157718
157719
>>157716
She talks quietly into his ear. "To be honest, at work I hadn't expected much at all…but then you came to the club and I knew you were a pony I definitely wanted to know…even date. Then we went to the pool, then the cliffs, and then the hill…and I was in love. I thought you must've been with several mares before…not, not s-sexually, of course. Um, what do you mean by sexual expectations?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157719
157720 157721
>>157718
"Well, I just um... wanted to ask you what your opinion was. I mean, I had a sort of not really girlfriend back in the eighth grade, but... you're the first one, really..." He tilts his ears down

"Uh why did me showing up at the club make me a pony you wanted to know?"

>>157717
"There is going to be quite a bit of motivation to silence witnesses." She says, taking a moment in silence
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157720
157722
>>157719
"Well, what would be as strong or stronger motivation to leave them be."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157721
157722
>>157719
"You checked in to make sure I was okay, which was touching. I thought for sure the most I could expect was for somepony to know where I went if I disappeared to tell the po-leece."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157722
157723 157724
>>157720
"For the actual ponies who risk being exposed? I can't imagine anything would make them stop until the risk is gone. But for everyone else... Surely they must have a lower threshold."

>>157721
"I thought you wanted me to go to the club with you.." He says this like he wonders if it's a mistake
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157723
157725
>>157722
"I mean, it was wonderful having you there," she says with an awkward smile. "But I was asked to go there to do some work, so I wasn't expectin' pleasure…"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157724
157725
>>157722
"You think his underlings can be more easily convinced to ignore his orders?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157725
157726 157727
>>157724
"He could be in this because he is personally involved with the kidnapping. He could be in this because someone else is ordering him. But maybe. Maybe not."

>>157723
He nuzzles her yet again
"I'm glad you were okay" he says

The two little ponies arrive at Mustard Trim's house
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157726
157728
>>157725
"Well, we're here," she says with a smile. "There were so many other things I wanted to talk about with you, but they can wait until tomorrow night."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157727
157728
>>157725
"Hmm, I see what you are saying. It is difficult to say. Is he really pony who gave loan to Orphanage, or is he just lieutenant of pony higher up who ordered him to carry it out?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157728
157729 157731
>>157726
"Okay" He says

"I can stay out here until your taxi arrives" He says

>>157727
"A kidnapping is bad enough, but it is more than that now."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157729
157730
>>157728
"No no no," she says gently. "It's late, you need to be inside. I'll be home soon enough."

She leans in and kisses him on the lips.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157730
157733
>>157729
He takes the kiss, and smiles

"I just need to make sure you get back safe. Actually, let me give you the money for the cab" He says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157731
157732
>>157728
"So, what would you do? Negotiate or eliminate?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157732
157734
>>157731
"That sounds like a decent idea" She says
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157733
157735
>>157730
She reaches a difficult decision. She doesn't have money of her own for a cab, yet it would be unfair for her to take Mustard's money for that purpose. It may be preferable even to brave the dangers of the night on hoof.

"No, it's okay, I don't want to burden you like this."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157734
157735
>>157732
Silver tilts his head at her.

"...which one does?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157735
157736 157758
>>157733
"Well you're not a burden, Amber."
He places his hoof on her whither, and rubs her in a petting motion.

"If you need to... you might even be able to sleep over."

>>157734
From a pocket of her jacket, Blue Skies pulls out her own .38 Detective Special, points it forward and down, and opens the cylinder, turns it, and closes it again.

"Let them decide."
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157736
157737
>>157735
Amber looks at him with a loving smile as he pets her withers.

"I'd love to sleep over…but, I really can't. Maybe some other time. I can get back on my own, it's fine."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157737
157738
>>157736
"Uh, let me just give you a few bits... I wouldn't want your blood sucked out by a bat." He says
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157738
157739
>>157737
"No, I'm really fine. Please, don't worry about me," she says awkwardly.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157739
157740
>>157738
"Uh... okay. Goodnight Amber." He says, disappearing into the house
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157740
157741
>>157739
"Goodnight, and I love you," she says as she watches him go in the house. She sets off on hoof back to her apartment.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157741
157742 157743
>>157740
He smiles, and closes the door. And thus Amber begins the long trek back

[1d20 = 13]

[1d20 = 11]

[1d20 = 18]
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157742
157743
>>157741
[1d20 = 5]

Alright, I have to sleep now
Amber Sunset
84b36df
?
No.157743
157756
>>157741
>>157742
Goodnight!

And so Amber treks the treacherous streets at night….
Anonymous
9579b9d
?
No.157756
157757
>>157743
The little filly begins her walk down dark, bat-infested streets, past shops that are locked away for the night, aging tenement buildings, abandoned half-collapsed buildings never rebuilt, and a temple of Boreas. Figures walk past, carts and self propelled cars both pass by, but thus far, the little filly is unmolested.
Amber Sunset
fbec729
?
No.157757
157759
>>157756
Such odd surroundings make her feel alien and insecure. She knows who 'Boreas' is but what is he doing all the way over here? Why aren't these buildings rebuilt if ponies need homes? Something about this feels eerie.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157758
157759
>>157735
"Hmm. Fair enough."

Silver would do the same, if he had his revolver with him.

"What is mission Dark Star is on, anyways? I heard something about him being undercover, but I do not know if it is something that will take short time or long time."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157759
157760 158142
>>157757
In the first few blocks or so, there is a familiarity to Amber's surroundings. Tightly packed rowhouses and redbrick elementary schools, and eventually clubs and open bars with lights and ponies in merriment. But these give way to factories indifferently placed next to multifamily residences, overflowing garbage, and unlit corners where the street lamps do not work.

Amber hears a voice calling
"Halt!"

>>157758
"He is infiltrating. These sorts of efforts take time, often quite a bit of time. He'll check in every now and then, however."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
5572b2d
?
No.157760
157761
>>157759
"Infiltrating? Where?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157761
157762
>>157760
“It’s better not to say much, lest he be found out.” She answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
5572b2d
?
No.157762
157763
>>157761
Silver nods in understanding.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157763
157764
>>157762
"I would be nice to have him around for this, however. I know my superiors do not want these witnesses made unavailable."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157764
157765
>>157763
Silver seems a little uncomfortable with the chosen wording of "unavailable".

"So, wait, or...?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157765
157766
>>157764
“I think we’ll get better results if we go to him.” She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157766
157768
>>157765
Silver nods.

"Alright. Oh, I may or may not have, uh...'borrowed' car used by gangsters who attacked myself and White Orchid. If you do not mind minor blood stains from before I got to hospital, we can take it to where he is."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157768
157769
>>157766
She looks directly at him, swiveling her ears towards him with a plain expression. Slowly, over the course of seconds, her lips pull back, finally revealing teeth in a malign grin.

"Of course you have." she answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157769
157770
>>157768
Silver returns a sheepish grin.

"Sorry..."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157770
157771
>>157769
“To whom are you apologizing?” She asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157771
157772
>>157770
"Ah, you just seemed rather upset, like I made work for you or created social faux-paus. You know, besides 'borrowing' gangster's car."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157772
157773
>>157771
"A 'faux-paus'? Do I seem to care much for the strictures of polite society? 'Work for me'? Don't worry, all of the good and evil of your action will fall on you. And those street-corner barons."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157773
157774
>>157772
Silver is supremely confused as to whether or not she actually is upset.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157774
157775
>>157773
She smiles, and shakes her head
"Oh Silver..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157775
157776
>>157774
The poor unicorn still looks confused.

"So..."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157776
157778
>>157775
Alright, I'll go with you. Can you drive?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157777
157778 157779
Spoilered
Still Best Pony
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157778
157780
>>157776
Silver does nod firmly to that.

"It is how I got here, after all. I just need you to direct me."

>>157777
Checked.
Anonymous
534e5c8
?
No.157779
check' em - quads.png
>>157777
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157780
157781
>>157778
"Alright. Let's go then."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157781
157782
>>157780
Silver nods, leads her out of the building, and to the car where he gets in the driver's seat.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157782
157783
>>157781
She opens the door herself to get into the passenger seat. She looks around.

"Not bad. Just needs to be tidied up a bit..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157783
157784
>>157782
Silver nods in agreement, and sets off.

"I kind of bled out all over place, but I got better."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157784
157785
>>157783
"How many times have you been shot in the past week?" She asks, concerned and with the tips of her wings unfolded
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157785
157786
>>157784
"Uh...I will be honest I lost count. I had dream of when I was in War where I was shot many times helping clear town Vale of Changeling Infiltrators."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157786
157787
>>157785
She tilts her head.
“Changeling Infiltrators? You cleared an *entire town* of Changeling infiltrators?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157787
157788 157789
>>157786
"Well I was part of platoon, but yes. They replaced nearly entire town's garrison and cut telegraph lines ahead of assault, but did not expect reinforcements to come through town right before their assault, and after we found cut telegraph line and discovered they had tried to replace ponies in our, we set trap for them and over course of day and through several firefights managed to eliminate entire force of Infiltrators with minimal casualties to our platoon."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157788
>>157787
*our platoon
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157789
157790
>>157787
"... How How'd you trap them?" She looks perplexed
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157790
157791
>>157789
"Once we found out, we silently set our platoon up around town hall where they had their command center set up, and I went in and delivered orders from Command to garrison's Colonel who got angry enough to come out into open along with his personal guard. They did not know we had them figured out so they were taken by surprise when I ordered platoon to open fire and they dropped dead, their corpses revealed as Infiltrators. It was not all of them, but with their commander taken out rest of Changeling Garrison began to fall quickly, their last holdout being dairy processing plant on town's outskirts we cleared out just as night had come."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157791
157792
>>157790
Her mouth opens, and she nods, staring at Silver
“A shame, I would have thought they’d perform better. Well, with a record like that, I’d imagine Halcyon Shores would *love* to have you in counter-partisans.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157792
157794
>>157791
Silver smiles.

"Everyone forgets about Seventh Element until it is staring them right in face: Element of Surprise. It is everything sometimes. Thanks to that, they were caught in poor defensive positions spread out in various points of town, they lost their leadership immediately and were unable to effectively communicate, and they lost one of their key pieces of weaponry that we were able to utilize ourselves, Changeling HMG they had in second story town hall window."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157794
157795
>>157792
She smiles, evidently impressed
“These Western Changelings don’t trust what Nature gave them to prevail, so they make machines. They go by large groups rather than as individuals. I can sort of see how you beat them at their own game.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157795
157796
>>157794
"I am glad to see that you agree. Anyways, where is it we are heading?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157796
157797
>>157795
She stops smiling.
“Oh. Sure. Just go… left on that street. No, the other street. You know what? Just turn here, then make a right. Now a right. Okay go straight. Now left…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157797
157798
>>157796
Silver follows her directions, wondering just what kind of seedy place Dark Star has gotten himself in the middle of. A Partisan hideout? A Waterfront Gang hangout?
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157798
157799
>>157797
“No, this way. This way. That way, I mean.”
Blue Skies’ directions take Silver in a convoluted set of directions that includes probably at least two complete circles. She must be carefully ensuring the vehicle is not followed. Either that or she doesn’t know how to get there and is just asserting random directions confidently.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157799
157801
>>157798
If she's trying to lose any potential pursuers, assuming they aren't following because of his altercation earlier, must mean this is a really dangerous location he has found himself in.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157801
157802
>>157799
“Okay. Here. That’s good enough.”
Silver is asked to stop by the five story tan-stone facade medical school of Jim Haykins University.

“Okay, close enough. I’ll find him.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157802
157803
>>157801
Silver stops where she indicates, looks at the school for a second, and looks to Blue Skies.

"...Here?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157803
157804
>>157802
“Yes.” She looks around, at other buildings across the street and in the area.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157804
157861
>>157803
"...Huh. I would have thought someplace more...suspect."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
73c6881
?
No.157806
157861
(You) are all cute ponies
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.157807
157861
I should be back tomorrow.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157861
157862
>>157806
gasp
No u!

>>157804
"What is more suspect?" She asks, lowering herself in her seat, while still staring out the window

>>157807
Yay!
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157862
157863
>>157861
"Sketchy bar, back alley warehouse, so on and so forth. What is going on here?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157863
157864
>>157862
She speaks without breaking her watch

"What is going on here? The slow degradation of civilization into something less. The bars and the warehouses at least keep to themselves."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157864
157865
>>157863
"...at school?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157865
157866
>>157864
"Yes." She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157866
157867
>>157865
"...What is going on here exactly?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157867
157868
>>157866
"Okay. So. I guess I have to explain this to you. In a good, functioning, productive society, the State organizes its ponies so that they may all work towards their natural ends, usually a Timocracy. The Pegasi, who are courageous, virtuous, loyal, and willing to sacrifice for the sake of others, are warriors and civil servants who serve the State most directly. The unicorns, who are, for all of their faults, at least crafty and conscientious, serve as the most skilled workers. And the earth ponies, who are... hardworking when properly motivated, serve to grow food, mine, are auxiliaries in battle, and build buildings. And so in the State where ponies are ordered to follow their natural ends, they may follow their highest ends. The Pegasi have time for philosophy and culture. That of course is in the best of societies.

Equestria hasn't been so lucky in its history as other pony nations. Instead, it functions as an oligarchy. Sure, there's that fat white whore and a bunch of squabbling tribes to deal with, but realistically it's the same as most mixed race pony nations - everything is ruled and controlled by a select few unicorns, and the purpose of the State is to bring pride and wealth to these unicorns. This kind of society is of course less virtuous and less productive of culture than a Timocracy, but at the same time, it could be worse. I'd call it second rate. The earth ponies still have to work, the unicorns still have to craft, and the Pegasi still have to keep the wolves at bay, even if less efficiently. Diligence, hard work, and moderation are some of the more valued mores. You can call it a merchant republic, you can call it Capitalism, all the same.

But then... sometimes, the spoiled runts of unicorn race manage to weasel their way into positions of influence. Using persuasion, they manage to fool the inexperienced and unworldly. They subvert loyalty, moderation, and hard work. They undermine their fathers, because they know they could never equal their fathers. They cannibalize society so that it may serve themselves, and sacrifice a part of it to feed the rest. Liberalism, Democracy, Socialism. These are licentiousness, the enshrining of mediocrity, and the condemnation of creativity and work. And it is in places like these that their sedition takes place.

That is why we are here."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157868
157869
>>157867
Unfortunately she may have short-circuited the poor unicorn's small brain, as he seems a bit lost by her tangent.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157869
157870
>>157868
During her... whatever she way saying, she broke her gaze a couple times to look over at Silver. Now, she keeps her eyes locked on an area in between the main building of the medical school, and some other large building presumably also belonging to the medical school. Her ears are perked up, and these would be most visible through the window looking in at the passenger side door.

"Anyways..."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157870
157871
>>157869
"So there are unicorns doing...something...here in school?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157871
157872
>>157870
"Yes. Abetting all manner of perfidy, debauchery, and malformed egoism." She says, still looking
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157872
157873
>>157871
"Any specifics from Dark Star's reports?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157873
157874
>>157872
"I believe he alleges to have identified participants in the September Revolt. It's fresh information, so we can't disclose much."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157874
157875
>>157873
"September Revolt? It sounds like name communists would use."

It takes Silver a moment.

"Oh, it is infiltrated by communists? Like from Stalliongrad?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157875
157876
>>157874
"I suppose you were in Manehattan for this. The September revolt is, well, after the Princesses came to an agreement for a cease fire, and a tentative split of East and West Equestria had gone into effect, there were some dissidents who lashed out against the military occupation and reorganization. After some local unions, that were really just fronts leftist activist parties anyways were dismantled... Well, armed protesters attacked government buildings, seized the barracks, and claimed the city for their own. This is not the first time in Baltimare, nor the first time in recent history. This was organized primarily by members of a pair of anarchist and syndicalist groups, one of which was the de facto primary target of the ban on unions.

Anyways... The city was under their rule under military forces were able to put the city under siege, and shelling it with artillery. The city was finally liberated with substantial concessions to the Left, but of course most of the agitators simply melted back into the city."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157876
157877
>>157875
"And they have taken roles as staff in university?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157877
157878
>>157876
“Or students. I’d bet some of them were on staff long before the revolt.” She answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157878
157879
>>157877
"Have they been in contact with Stalliongrad recently?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157879
157880
>>157878
“That’s part of the question. A week ago we came across an alleged specialist officer sent from Stalliongrad to aid in organizing insurgent activities in the South. The specialist was killed, and discovered to be a Changeling. The exact implications are unknown, but unsettling any way you look at it.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157880
157881
>>157879
"Hmm. Unsettling indeed. Think Hegemony is trying to stir trouble in Baltimare using Stalliongrad as proxy?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157881
157882
>>157880
“It would make sense. Were it not for a few stubborn holdouts and ancient internecine conflicts in the South East, the Baltimare-Tenochtitlan District would be a net economic contributor to the Silver Crescent. Even as it is, the northern sector is considered ‘pacific’, both the southern and northern sectors contribute rubber, tungsten, crude oil, chemical dyes, paper, bananas and fruits, and various other finished and unfinished goods. This allows war to be waged elsewhere. If this were disrupted, this would happen both the war effort and any return to normalcy.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157882
157883
>>157881
"Hmmmm...this is part of reason he is undercover then?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157883
157884
>>157882
She smiles, and then giggles

"I think he just wanted to go to college" She answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157884
157885
>>157883
He smiles back.

"It does look good on political resume. Makes him look more qualified to voters, if he still wants to run for office."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157885
157886
>>157884
"Oh is that what you think this is all about? That whole mayor thing?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157886
157887
>>157885
Silver tilts his head at Skies.

"What do you think reason is?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157887
157888
>>157886
"He wants to read forgotten stories from forgotten cultures. It's more interesting than work. And paradoxically, more prestigious. Less work. Most creatures would do this if they could."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157888
157889
>>157887
"Huh...I sometimes did field work like that before War, exploring ancient ruins. He managed to get into college for that?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157889
157890
>>157888
"'Get in,' is a bit of a strong term. We bypassed the normal procedures of admission, of course. But that is what he is supposed yo be studying. Or something like that, anyways."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157890
157895
>>157889
"Is it still like how it was when I was younger? Place for upper class and upper middle class ponies from wealthier families to advance education in specialized fields? I know it took lot of my savings to get White Light into college."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157895
157896
>>157890
“Like what my father wanted me to do?” She pauses. “I’m sure that still goes on. But besides useful skills and fruitful arts are malign sciences posing as useful skills and fruitful arts. They will call it ‘history’ or ‘economics’ or ‘psychology’. But no. This is not like it was when you were young. Or maybe it’s just like when you were young. Either way, it is no good.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157896
157899
>>157895
"Huh...I have hard time imagining main reason for going to college besides advancing education."

He looks out the window at the fairly large school.

"That was main reason White Light wanted to go, especially with learning more about magic. I have no doubt she was smart enough to figure it out on her own, but they offered far more in depth study than otherwise could be offered to her, and it gave her hoof in door to work as researcher for Canterlot."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157899
157901
>>157896
“Well, ‘education’ can mean very many things. Not all of them end in magic research.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157901
157902
>>157899
Silver turns his head to Skies and raises an eyebrow.

"What else can it mean? Brainwashing?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157902
157903
>>157901
“Yes, I suppose I would call it that. Nobles send their sons, and some times daughters, off to be educated in languages, philosophy, and the arts. All to create the best, most developed pony… or creature. This is as it has always been in all civilizations wealthy, stable, and developed enough to be worthy of the term. What is different here is that what they are taught is really just a mechanism for these… less well developed spirits… these abortions of souls… to gain power.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157903
157904
>>157902
"I suppose it is good, then, that we have pony on inside. I just hope he does not get turned. Has he given any specifics on what happens in there?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157904
157905
>>157903
“He’s barely been in. But as I said, he says he’s found at least one participant in the September revolt already.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157905
157906
>>157904
"Impressive. He must truly be very charismatic to have one already reveal themselves."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157906
157907
>>157905
She turns around, smiles, and rolls her eyes.

"I'm sure he thinks of himself as such."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157907
157908
>>157906
The unicorn shrugs in response.

"He is more charismatic than me, at least. My thing is just fighting bad ponies and protecting good ones. Not very worthwhile skills for college."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157908
157909
>>157907
It’s her turn to shrug

“Not everyone’s purpose requires college, or much education of any kind for that matter.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157909
157910
>>157908
"Lucky for me, yes?"

Silver lets out a bit of a laugh.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157910
157911
>>157909
She looks at him with an awkward smile. One ear flaps down.

“Maybe. Maybe not. Hard to say without living both lives.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157911
157912
>>157910
Silver slightly changes subjects.

"So, I guess your father wanted you to get into weather business?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157912
157913
>>157911
“Yes.” She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157913
157914
>>157912
"Personally, I think you made right choice. You have helped very many people in this line of work."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157914
157915
>>157913
She turns her head, and looks directly at him, with both ears up.

“You really think so?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157915
157916
>>157914
Silver nods to her.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157916
157917
>>157915
She turns her head, though not to her vigil outside, but rather down and towards the car door.

"I didn't really think you'd think of it that way."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157917
157918
>>157916
Silver tilts his head at her again slightly, an ear flopping down.

"Why is that?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157918
157919
>>157917
"I didn't think you'd appreciate what we do. The end that we work for. It's not kind. It's not productive in a traditional, directly visible sort of way."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157919
157921
>>157918
"Well...is it so much different from what I do?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157921
157922
>>157919
“I don’t think so. I didn’t know if you’d think differently of what I do. How it is done, or the purpose for which it is done.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157922
157925
>>157921
"It is like how there are those who would say what I do, fighting and killing bad people, is immoral, or just as evil as what those I fight do. I do not like it, and I wish we lived in world where there were other options, but sometimes only way to do good is to do bad things to even worse people."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157925
157926
>>157922
“I appreciate that.” She says. She looks to him, and gives a weak smile, before looking away.

“I’ll go into a bar, a restaurant, start as a factory line worker - go sons place I can encounter the mark. This works best if the mark is a pony or zebra stallion, and even better if more than one mark will do. For obvious reasons. I try to look as pretty as possible, give him a smile, or flip my tail, or do something else to suggest I’m interested in him. I’ll even strike up a conversation if he doesn’t first. I’ll talk to him about all of the problems in his marriage. But most of all, I’ll ask open ended questions about his line of work. Or his plans. Or what he’s done. I’ll let him impress me. Try to impress me. So I’ll smile, I’ll laugh. I’ll let him think I am receptive to him. But not too receptive to me. Let him try a little harder. Let him see what he tells me. Or even better, what he shows me. If he doesn’t tell me at least a little of what I need to hear, I’ll just walk away. But if he does, I’ll have sex with him. And if I’m really lucky he’ll start telling me things after that that are useful. And then I’ll tell him that he is going to tell me more, or else I’ll tell his wife and children that he is sleeping with another mare. I’ll tell his partners in their underground printing press that he showed off their machinery to a mare to try to get sex, and that is the reason they have been all arrested. And once he understands this… I have a new informant who will keep me updated on the whereabouts of his confederates and superiors. Money helps.

Now of course it doesn’t always go exactly like that, but more or less change a few details and that is the process. Pose as a pretty face, see who will take a bribe, who will sell their own state-issued weapons, and if anyone knows where the rebels go to drink because this mare is really looking for one. Most of the time no one dies, though they can if something goes wrong, or if an arrest doesn’t go right. But I know it isn’t what everyone would consider honorable.

The targets aren’t those everyone would consider bad. Labor organizers. Those looking for a autonomy for some ethnic group or tribe… but to me they are threats to order. To unity.

The thing is, I love it. I love doing it. I love every successful bit of uncovered information. I love the resulting arrests. I love the princess. I even love it when it goes wrong. And I wouldn’t spend my life any other way. I don’t really agree with the Blackhooves’ political program. But I despise their enemies. And I am grateful to be a part of this.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157926
157927
>>157925
Silver smiles at her.

"It sounds like you have found your passion."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157927
157928
>>157926
Blue Skies slumps down in the car seat, so that she is basically laying down on her back. She could probably not see out of the car window from this angle. She does wear clothing, a red sweater Silver has never seen her wear before. Still, her belly is exposed. She turns and looks to Silver with an intense, malign grin.

“Yes. Much more so than moving clouds.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157928
157932
>>157927
Silver thinks it looks good on her. Privately, he wonders if she bought it herself or if Dark Star gave it to her. It would have been a good gift for this weather if he did.

"It also sounds like you have quite extensive record of successes. I can see why you are so well respected within Black Hooves."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157932
157934
>>157928
She smiles warmly back

“And I know they appreciate me, and the value I bring. I would say I’ve done fairly well, even in my limited time here.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.157934
157995
>>157932
"Dark Star is lucky to have pony like you as his mentor. Think you can teach him trick or two to help him with his mission here?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157995
157996
>>157934
She smiles, though her smile fades as he proceeds further in his statement, as if disappointed.

"That's the idea of me being assigned to him. A part of it, anyways."
e25e739
?
No.157996
157997
[1d20+3 = (11+3) = 14]
>>157995
Sense Motive: Silver searches her face for an idea of why she's disappointed.

"What is rest of it?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157997
157998
>>157996
The shift occurs at the word "mentor." Evidently she thought "Dark Star is lucky to have pony like you as his-" was going somewhere else.

She answers
"Give him assignments, help him as necessary and use his assistance as necessary. And of course keep him on a leash. We are hardly the only ones who use infiltrators and informants, after all."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
5572b2d
?
No.157998
157999
>>157997
Ahhhh, that's where the shift happened. Silver hopes he can correct it somewhat.

"He is also lucky to have you as his marefriend, you know?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.157999
158000
>>157998
She giggles, and crosses her hind legs, and tilts her head away.

“Hehehe, d’aww, you really think so?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158000
158001
>>157999
Silver nods.

"Very much so. Especially for him you are perfect, and I know he will do everything he can to treat you like Nimbusian queen."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158001
158002
>>158000
“Hehe.” She moves her eyes over to him, and her smile shows her overly white teeth.

“He better”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158002
158003
>>158001
"You should suggest to him to one night when you are together to do just that. He could dress you in finest silks, fan you off when you are feeling warm, feed you grapes peeled or unpeeled as to your preference, serve you wine, and as for reward for him being such loyal servant...well, I imagine you can think of far more imaginative things than I can."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158003
158004
>>158002
“Hehehe”
She sits up a little more upright, and bats a forehoof

“Oh Silver…”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158004
158005
>>158003
"Were Earth Pony servants common among upper class Pegasus families like yours?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158005
158006
>>158004
“Yes, sort of, but I don’t think we had them do things like that.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158006
158007
>>158005
"Would you have wanted them to?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158007
158008
>>158006
“Maybe… it’s a little extravagant to use who were basically sharecroppers on… but yes. I would have.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158008
158009
>>158007
Silver smiles at her.

"I suppose it would not have hurt to have personal servant or two. It could have helped to reinforce your Pegasus superiority."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158009
158010
>>158008
“Hehehe… no, we weren’t really allowed to be very luxurious. We had to make do with sparse resources, including labor.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158010
158011 158012
>>158009
"Well, we are no longer in Nimbusia. With Dark Star at your side, maybe it is time to surround yourself with luxury. At workcyou are Agent Blue Skies, pride of Black Hooves, but at home you will become Queen Blue Skies, first of Her name, pinnacle of Pegasus race and Sapphire of West."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158011
158012
>>158010
*At work you
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158012
158013
>>158010
>>158011
“Hehehe, you should tell Dar Star all of this.” She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158013
158042
>>158012
"You know, I should. There would be no better way for him to spend his money than on you."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158042
158043
>>158013
She nods

“Damn right there isn’t.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158043
158044
>>158042
"Do you have any other ideas I can pass along to Dark Star? What would you do to make yourself feel like queen?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158044
158127
>>158043
She looks around, pondering the question

“I’ll have to think about that.” She smiles. “But it is something to think about.”
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158054
I should be free tomorrow.
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158072
158073
>>157619
Spark thinks for a moment.
"Perhaps the locals might know something."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158073
158079
>>158072
She looks over to him
“I do know where there is another cell. Maybe if is safe to go there. Maybe it isn’t. But if locals can help… I would appreciate that.”
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158079
158096
>>158073
"We will ask around then."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158096
158097
>>158079
She nods

"Okay..." She continues looking at him, then looks down, then back up, and adds

"Thank you...."
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158097
>>158096
"It's no trouble."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158127
158128
>>158044
Silver fishes through his bags for a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, then offers a cigarette to his current travelling companion.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158128
158129
>>158127
A wide smile comes across her face, and she raises up her hoof, evidently declining.

"You know, they say it's not good for you."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158129
158130
>>158128
Silver smiles back at her.

"No, but so is lot of other good things in life.
It is also good to have smoke after being shot. You do not mind if I smoke, yes?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158130
158131
>>158129
She keeps her wide smile, and her eyes move down, focusing on the cigarette.

"No... I suppose so many good things aren't really good for you." There is a pause, and she says "I can't say I expect to live to old age anyways"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158131
158132
>>158130
"You are better at avoiding deadly situations than me, and I have lived this long."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158132
158133
>>158131
She gives a brief, lips-closed smile
"Oh I assure you, I've had my share of close calls" She looks away. "Besides, can you image me being old? I can't."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158133
158134
>>158132
"I know Dark Star imagines growing old with you."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158134
158135
>>158133
One ear goes down, and the other is off to the side.

“Did he say anything to you?” She asks
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158135
>>158134
"Nothing specific, but I remember how he talked about you one night. You are only thing that really matters to him."
Anonymous
366354d
?
No.158142
158143
>>157759
The yellow mare freezes, looking around. "Who's there?" she squeaks out.
Anonymous
bcfd4ad
?
No.158143
158179
>>158142
Amber sees behind her a line of three stallions, all of whom wear greenish khaki uniforms. One is a rather young looking light grey bat pony with golden eyes that reflect the street light in front of Amber. He moves directly for Amber. A second is a dark blue Pegasus stallion, mid twenties or older, with green eyes. He stands still, and with his right leg and a sling holds level a carbine rifle with a short sword affixed pointed directly at Amber. He orders Amber:
“Stay still.”

A third pony, an almost middle-aged green unicorn stallion, stands even further back, and with glowing orange magic, aims around a carbine at buildings. All three west steel helmets, in contrast to the cattlemare’s hats Amber has seen more commonly on soldiers.
Amber Sunset
233a3d1
?
No.158179
158180
>>158143
They say a gun's barrel always looks uncomfortably large when looking down it. Amber once again experiences this. Her lips draw back in fear, but she doesn't move as she looks behind her.

"What do you want?" she asks, her voice cracking.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158180
158181
>>158179
It's a bit hard to see the barrel over the 12 inch steel blade.

"Turn around. Face us. Slowly." He says
Amber Sunset
233a3d1
?
No.158181
158182
>>158180
She complies and slowly turns her body to face them, gulping. Her mind races. Do they know she was in the police station and have been looking for her since? How would they know she would be here then? Whatever it is, she doesn't have much choice but to comply.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158182
158183
>>158181
By the time Amber is turned around, the bat pony is immediately in front of her. He turns to her side. He doesn't look much older than Amber at all; he may even be the same age as Mustard Trim, though with a shorter, and somehow even skinnier body. His golden eyes look up and down Amber.

Then he starts to place his hooves on Amber. First one hoof, then both hooves, pressing against her fur, her mane, and most especially, her jacket. He feels along every inch of her barrel.

He stops to go through the contents of Amber's pockets.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158183
158184
>>158182
"Eep!" She tries her best to stay still, but can't help but shudder as she is frisked. There's not much on her, except for a bayonet-style knife, considerably shorter than the pegasus's bayonet.

"That's my pa's knife," she hisses. "He used it to fight the Changelings."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158184
158185
>>158183
The colt doesn't seem to be actively trying to grope or molest her, but neither does he seem concerned with propriety. He even feels around and between her hind legs.

"Knife!" He yells. Accent is... actually she hasn't heard that one. The pegasus moves closer placing the bayonet almost in her face, as the bat pony grabs the knife. He inspects it carefully, and moves it closer to the pegasus, who takes his eye off of Amber for a moment to inspect it. Only for a moment, then his eyes are back on Amber.

"For what purpose do you have a knife?" He asks

Does Amber still have the letter, or is that in a different jacket?
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158185
158186
>>158184
She can't help but jitter and shift uncomfortably as her mostly bare body is touched and searched. Her tender areas feel…crusty. Both of her eyes are focused on the point of that bayonet, such that she's staring cross-eyed.

"To protect myself!" she insists. "I…I was visiting my coltfriend, a-and this isn't a safe neighborhood. My Pa gave me this knife so I would
be safe in the city."


She does indeed still have her letter in the envelope, perhaps because she forgot to leave it at her apartment.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158186
158187
>>158185
At least he doesn't place his hoof near the crust, though he does briefly pat her inner thighs.

"A letter" The bat pony says, pulling the letter out. At this point, the bat pony steps back, takes his own rifle off of his back, and gives the letter and the knife to the unicorn, who picks it up in a glow of orange magic, The bat pony and the unicorn essentially switch places, the bat pony staring off into darkness while pointing his rifle menacingly at it, and the unicorn standing near Amber, holding the letter. The unicorn must be at least past 35.

Now, it is his turn to ask questions
"And what is this you have here?" He asks, holding up the letter
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158187
158188
>>158186
"That's for my parents," she says, irritated that he grabbed something so personal. "I'm mailing it tomorrow."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158188
158189
>>158187
The unicorn stallion looks over to the bat pony
"Were their any weapons besides the knife?"

"No." He answers. "She's clear."

"Alright." He says. "Clear." The pegasus stallion moves a step back, and stops leveling the rifle directly at Amber, instead pointing it up, though he keeps his vision on Amber. The unicorn stallion lights up his horn, and reads the address on the envelope.

"So you were visiting your coltfriend, and you were just going to mail this letter in the morning to your parents?" He asks, looking up at Amber.

"What is your name, little filly?" he asks
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158189
158190
>>158188
"Amber Sunset," she says. "And yes. Please, I just want to go home," she pleads.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158190
158191
>>158189
"And how am I to know you're not meeting with a cell to deliver instructions in a sealed envelope about how to sabotage a factory, or ambush soldiers?" He asks, holding the letter firmly. "It's awfully late for a little filly to be out all on her lonesome." He looks up, and towards the rows of buildings on either side of the street. "At least, seemingly all on her lonesome."
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158191
158192
>>158190
"I'd never do that!" she insists. "Please, you have to believe me." The filly is shaking from the accusation and is starting to tear up.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158192
158193
>>158191
Roll diplomacy, little filly
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158193
158194
>>158192
[1d20+4 = (17+4) = 21]
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158194
158195
>>158193
"Alright." He says, lowering the letter, though he looks down at it again with suspicion.

"Where are you headed? And where is you identification card?"
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158195
158196
>>158194
"I'm headed to my apartment. It's not far," she says. "But I don't have a card…."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158196
158197
>>158195
"Where is your apartment?" He asks

And does it match the return address on the letter?
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158197
158198 158200
>>158196
It indeed matches

"You can see it on that envelope. It ain't much…."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158198
158199
>>158197
Maybe another roll for good measure
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158199
158200
>>158198
[1d20+4 = (2+4) = 6]
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158200
158201
>>158199
>>158197
"Where is your apartment?" He asks again
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158201
158202
>>158200
She recites her address, and her apartment number to be thorough.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158202
158203
>>158201
"Very well." He tenders the letter back to Amber, placing it near her face.

"You need to get an Identification Card. And be careful walking around this city so late at night, it is very dangerous. There is no curfew, but there is a policy of random searches in the later hours of the night. Oh" He holds up the knife. "And it's for the better it wasn't a local police officer who found you carrying this." He likewise tenders the knife back to Amber.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158203
158204
>>158202
She smiles in relief, but also nervousness, taking her possessions back and carefully putting them away. "Thank you, Mister. Um, you didn't need to point your gun at me."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158204
158205
>>158203
"When even a little filly like you has a knife, you cannot be too careful." He answers. "There are misguided ponies with guns on them who could draw it on us. There are unicorns with magic... even some with explosives on them. And changelings. This is besides the risk of traps, ambushes, or if you had friends in the second floor window of the house across the street. We do nothing more than what is necessary for our own safety, and the safety of the city." He answers

"Take care."
Amber Sunset
233a3d1
?
No.158205
158206
>>158204
"Eek, there are?" she asks, as if totally unaware that ponies who would start violence like that out of nowhere even existed. She stands where she is.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158206
158208
>>158205
"Sadly, yes." He answers. The pegasus stallion moves away, and even breaks his eyes off of Amber, instead looking around the street.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158208
158209
>>158206
"Okay, you take care too," she says hesitantly. She realizes that if they wanted to take advantage of her, as Mustard claimed stallions tend to do, she'd be in a very rough spot. It very nearly could have been that. She turns and proceeds along her way.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158209
158210
>>158208
Amber exits the encounter un-raped, un-beaten, un-kidnapped, un-arrested, and un-shot, though maybe not necessarily the loosest definition of "un-molested." More to the point, the letter was not ripped out of its envelope, and her father's knife was not confiscated.

The trio of stallions eventually turn around, and walk off. Amber makes the remainder of her trip back without being harassed, save by an angry drunk griffin who yells at her (and everything else) from across the street.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158210
158211
>>158209
She hurries away from the griffon and returns to her apartment. She locks the door and cleans up what needs to be cleaned.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158211
158212
>>158210
Mustard Trim left a bit of a mess on Amber, with his love inside of her, on her, around her dock and the like, as well as on the sheets of the bed.

While Amber is surely tired and likely cold in her room, at least she can feel safe, alone and behind locked doors.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158212
158214
>>158211
She scrubs the sheet on the bed and hangs it up to dry, exchanging it for the ones that are now dried. If she won't have to worry about leaking Mustard's fluids, the very tired Amber will skip a shower. She says her nightly prayers and lies down to sleep.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158214
158215
>>158212
Perhaps Amber takes some small amount of comfort in having a small amount of Mustard Trim still in her as she lays down alone to sleep. Probably not though. It's probably just gross.

Working two service sector jobs a day, only having 3 bits to her name, living alone in a small apartment, no friends or family nearby, and most of all, having only scraps of food to eat, sucks. On the plus side, she does have a place all to her self, she is employed, she has no debt, some furniture, and has pretty decent relationships with her coworkers ranging from tolerably okay with the senior salesgriff, to actually pretty good with the junior waiter.

In any event, she may sleep, and will likely manage it quickly.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158215
158216 158217 158218
>>158214
And so life goes on.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158216
158217 158218
>>158215
We can either go with what was plan A, which I don't know if I will be able to make it coherent and work, or we can do something more conventional that I am pretty sure I will be able to wrap up.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158217
2673042__safe_scootaloo_solo_pony_pegasus_screencap_open+mouth_edit_animated_edited+screencap_floppy+ears_mouth+hold_webm_sound_hub+logo_running_scre.webm
>>158216
>>158215
Okay... here it goes...
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158218
158219
>>158216
>>158215
Amber - if she can still be called Amber, wakes up alone in a room. There is light peering through a window, green floral patterns on the wall paper, wooden floors, and fine bedsheets with thick covers. There is a wooden dresser to the right side, and a music stand off to the far left.

Outside, through the windows, a bird chirps, and the leaves on the trees are beginning to fall.
Amber Sunset
233a3d1
?
No.158219
158220
>>158218
"Huh, what?" she asks herself. This isn't at all what she fell asleep in, so was she moved? There aren't any trees nearby, and they should have long since shed their leaves.

She checks herself.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158220
158221
>>158219
Everything appears to be fine, at least at first glance. Her claws are still there; her feathers are still there. The leaves are starting to fall off the chestnut tree, but remain on the spruce tree behind it, as well as the row of ornamental poplar trees off to the left. Everything is right and normal as surely as her beak is attached to her face. Well, "her" may not be the right pronoun, but you get the meaning
Amber Sunset
405c19f
?
No.158221
158222
>>158220
Right as chocolate rain, though the feeling as Amber spreads Amber's legs and shakes Amber's hips is vaguely unfamiliar. Amber trots to the entrance of the room, Amber's claws clacking on the floor.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158222
158223
>>158221
Amber walks past the window, the music stand, and the viol, and to the walnut door. Does she dare open it?
Amber Sunset
405c19f
?
No.158223
158224
>>158222
A viol? Well, might as well have a look at it and pick it up, if only to feel its weight.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158224
>>158223
Some say that this viol was made for the Galiarie, the Court artist of Grover the Second, crafted by the finest artisan in Francistra from wood taken from the deep forest of Tiefbrunnen, and strung with hair from a Nimbusian hoptlite felled in battle... But Amber knows the truth. Amber knows that this instrument was purchased second-claw from a shop in Katerin with every last gilder made from a tailoring apprenticeship, and has been with him ever since. But it isn't the instrument that makes the music...

The instrument is heavy, and is not intended to be held up during playing. But Amber has the muscle to manage it.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158225
158226
Amber sets down the viol as it is intended to be played and plays a short tune that comes to mind.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158226
158227
>>158225
Best to be careful about which tunes are played. There could be others in this building...
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158227
158228
>>158226
On second thought, it's best to have a look around first. Setting the viol down, she goes to the walnut door and opens it.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158228
158229
>>158227
It's a hallway with a rug that covers much of the wooden floor, a closed door across, what Amber understands to be a bathroom somewhere to the left, and a parlor room to the right.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158229
158230
>>158228
She proceeds to the bathroom, has a look in the mirror, and uses the toilet.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158230
158231
>>158229
Age has come with just a bit more certainty than promised, as there is some greying on the feathers. And this second task too, is accomplished.

Do be sure to wash the face before leaving, as well.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158231
158232
>>158230
Ah well, it's inevitable. Something about the reflection, and how the second action was accomplished, puts Amber ill at ease, and it's not the greying. But proper grooming can make up for it.

After washing up, Amber leaves and enters the parlor.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158232
158233
>>158231
Oh, but it isn't inevitable. If only you where to look. His mistake was not being willing to make the proper payment; to not see the value. But that too, is a mistake that may be rectified in time; that shall be rectified in time.

The parlor room includes a row of books, a wide window, and two leather couches. Each couch has a griffin on it, in dress clothes and vest respectively. A younger, red colored griffin turns to Amber and says
"Hey you, you're finally awake."
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158233
158234
>>158232
So Amber is not alone after all. She asks the griffin, "Where am I?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158234
158235
>>158233
He tilts his head, clearly thinking it's an odd question.
"We're still in the South Wing in the guest rooms... But... That's the thing we are here for. You see... I think we need to leave." He says
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158235
>>158234
"I see…" she answers, pretending to understand. "Where should we go?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158236
158237
The other griffin, who has black feathers, volunteers the following information

"After they arrested the princess... well, Nassefeder says he overheard several members of the Katerintreue saying they would did not intend to keep all of the Princesses' staff, which is understandable but under the circumstances... it could mean something else..."

The red griffin speaks
"Hellquill. There is a train that leaves to Griffenheim in some hours, and from there to Hellquill."
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158237
158238
>>158236
Amber nods 'her' beaked head. "I see your point. We should leave as quickly as possible. Are you ready to go?"
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158238
158239
>>158237
"Yes, more or less." He says. "The train does not leave for some hours" He adds
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158239
158240
>>158238
Amber thinks back to the viol, still on its stand. "I'd best get ready, then."
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158240
158241
>>158239
He nods
“We’ll meet with the rest of them before we get to the train.” He says
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158241
158242
>>158240
Amber trots–or rather, clacks–back to the room. Besides the viol, is everything essential ready to be taken along?
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158242
158243
>>158241
Well, let's see. There's the flute, the music stand... that can stay behind... the sheets of music, the Development of the Lyre in Asterion, On the Harmony of the Spheres by Aristrotle, the locket, the old engagement ring (don't why you still have that, but at least it has some resale value), and a few notebooks full of information that perhaps should be burned, but absolutely should not be left behind. So far as clothing goes, there is a decent number of dress clothes and dress shoes worth a significant amount of money, but it will be hard to take it all.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158243
158244
>>158242
Two sets of dress clothes. Okay, maybe three. Jewelry absolutely should be taken. Music sheets…anything hard to find should be taken. Is the *Development of the Lyre* a rare book? If so, it should be taken, if not, Aristrotle will make good reading on the train instead. Notebooks that are personal in nature can be taken along, but the rest will be chucked into the fireplace. The instruments themselves are indispensable.
Anonymous
9d56aac
?
No.158244
158245
>>158243
Some of the music sheets are common. Some are unique creations. Development of the Lyre isn't especially rare, but certainly insightful. Young's book on the subconscious, while not rare at all, certainly has many notes and annotations. The notebooks sometimes contain invaluable information on the effects of music on matter, or rather, on the nature of matter itself. These books would be hard to leave behind, but worse to be arrested with. They must be burned if necessary.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158245
158246
>>158244
She takes only the unique music sheets, keeps Young's book, and takes as many notebooks as possible.
Anonymous
dcc7350
?
No.158246
158247
>>158245
It is done. It’ll need one, no, two big bags. And the viol will need its case… this would be easier with a servant to help, but there is none. So it’ll just have to be carried.
Amber Sunset
d8cea94
?
No.158247
158248 158290
>>158246
Amber isn't as strong as when she was younger, but it'll be manageable. She leaves her things here until it's time to go, and rejoins the others.
Anonymous
dcc7350
?
No.158248
>>158247
I need to sleep now
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158251
158259
I’ll be able to dedicate some time tomorrow.
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158259
>>158251
Things didn’t work out today. I guess next time.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158261
158287
(You) are all cute ponies
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158263
158287
(You) are all still cute ponies
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158264
Next time
Anonymous
7943764
?
No.158277
158278 158287
Henlo
Anonymous
534e5c8
?
No.158278
158279 158287
w4t4d9c78.png
>>158277
Yeah.
I'm a lurker but I want to read moar.
Anonymous
7943764
?
No.158279
>>158278
Im Not Sure if its gonna happen tonight. I Think The Gm is asleep or busy with something else.
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158280
158287
Sometimes it’s hard to catch each other when both the players and the GM have time.
Anonymous
534e5c8
?
No.158281
158282 158287
74ea591452ac51548e116ba2c1e629e5.png
I'm looking forward to it poners.
Anonymous
7943764
?
No.158282
>>158281
How long have you been lurking if you dont mind me asking?
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158286
158287
I'm up to play tonight
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158287
158288
I’m back, ponies!

>>158281
>>158277
>>158278
Hello!

waves very intensely

>>158286
Huzzah! Just a couple hours

>>158280
Hopefully we can get to Spark’s segment in detail

>>158263
>>158261
N-no u!
DS
051431a
?
No.158288
158289
>>158287
Henlo
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158289
158291
>>158288
Hello!

The last post for Solar Night was >>156551 →
Anonymous
c7e2fd1
?
No.158290
158292
>>158247
The two are in the room, talking, and concerned
DS
c6e609d
?
No.158291
158318
>>158289
>>156551 →
Dark Star agrees more with the professor,
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158292
158295
>>158290
"What are you two worried about?"
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158295
158296
>>158292
“Well… given that the Princess had a number… indiscretions in her excercise of her royal authority, those a bit closer to her ear may be blamed…”

The other Griffin (red) says “We think Griffonhiem might be involved.”
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158296
158297
>>158295
"You think they would blame a musician?"
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158297
158298
>>158296
The red one frowns
“You better hope that is all you think you are.”

The white one tries to speak, getting his words caught a few times before succeeding.

“Just… in the Katerintrue’s efforts to maintain favor with the populace, well, what is left of their favor… they may look at those closest to the Princess, and well… now surely they don’t believe in conspiracies or secret societies, not personally anyways, but they might entertain such notions if they think it shift the light away from themselves.”
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158298
158299
>>158297
"I've seen what they're like. I wouldn't put it past them. It might be wise to evacuate…"
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158299
158300
>>158298
The white one nods
"Yes. We hope the order in Hellquil will forgive the indiscretions of the past ruler, and will allow a place for us... You know we have a few like-minded individuals there in the Order."

The red one states
"They've already arrested Tannenbraun."
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158300
158301
>>158299
"Tannenbraun already? I wouldn't want to hedge my life on a hope, but what other options are there?"
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158301
158302
>>158300
The red one
“Hellquil is the best bet. Otherwise you are taking your chances with the Katerintrue. The Argentumdammerung. The Inquisition…”
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158302
158303
>>158301
"And as for the future?"
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158303
158304
>>158302
“Get out of the Heartlands. Quickly” he says.
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158304
158305
>>158303
"You may be right. But to where? Wingbardy? Skyfall? Even Nova Griffonia?"
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158305
158306
>>158304
White:
“We don’t know anyone there”

Red:
“No one knows us there.”
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158306
158307
>>158305
Sighing, Amber says, "It's hard to start again at this age. But one does what one must."
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158307
158308
>>158306
Both nod

White:
“We’ll meet the others before the train leaves.”
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158308
158309
>>158307
"As long as we leave in time. It's difficult to leave a life like this, but all good things come to an end."
Anonymous
5a4430f
?
No.158309
158310 158311
>>158308
“All good things come to an end… and the bad as well. We’ve outlived the dynasty. We’ll do fine, remaining in the shadows.”
Amber Sunset
5c89625
?
No.158310
158485
>>158309
"Griffons have survived such changes in fortune before, we can do so now. I think I know how I may get by. What are your plans?"
Anonymous
52ba284
?
No.158311
grobular
>>158309 >>158309.
(>>158309) >>158309.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158318
158319
>>158291
A colt asks the professor a question about how "recent changes in the local and global political situation" have affected the dynamic between centralized and localized power. His answer: it hasn't at all. The old Monarchy would have preferred to rule everything with an iron hoof from Canterlot. Various groups wanted to reduce the power of the princesses. So rather than conceding power on a national scale, they would concede power on the local level, or transfer more power to the local level, so that any opposition to the Monarchy would be disunited.

At the prodding of a different student, he answers a question about the Fascist Republican "Blackhooves" political party of New Mareland. He stops a moment to say "be careful of the sedition laws and police informants," but talks directly on the topic anyways. He says that the Blackhooves, by their very nature, are a centralizing ideology based on cultural identity. However, they were elected to office on the promise of an independent New Mareland Nationstate. They even called the War a "War of Independence." This provokes interrupting interjections from the students. He holds up his hooves in an expression of "just shut up and go with it." He states that they are in the strange situation of being a New Mareland Pony Nationalist ideology now ruling over a massive, multi-continent spanning multicultural, multiethnic empire. The result has been that the Blackhooves are now the most decentralist power in place since the Griffonian Revolution of 970.

Another student asks a question about what is going on in the Riverlands. The professor promises that like the Empire, they will go into that in vastly greater detail in future lectures
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158319
158321
>>158318
Dark Star says Quietly
"Very Interesting."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158321
158324
>>158319
And with that, the lecture is over. There is a text book (of course) and a few other books assigned to read. There is a reading assignment before the next class.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158324
158325
>>158321
Dark Star looks at his Schedule, and wonders what he will have to read.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158325
158328
>>158324
Thus far, some pages from his political text book, and quite a few pages from his history text book

His remaining classes are Philosophy, Hippology, and Equestrian Mythology

we can try to proceed to the next class, or put Solar Night in a situation where he is between classes. Ultimately, he needs to meet up with Silver and Blue Skies
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158328
158329
>>158325
He heads to his next class.
was this the class he was in with nadir? and yes he would like to meet up with them.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158329
158331
>>158328
Solar Night's next class is Philosophy 101. This is in the Liberal Arts college.

On the way there, he encounters two creatures he knows: Mars Loaf, and beside her, Nadir, who runs up towards Solar Night.

"Hi again, Solar!" she says
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158331
158333
>>158329
"Hey Nadir, How has everything been?"
He Glances over at Mars Loaf
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158333
158335
>>158331
Mars Loaf makes eye contact with Solar, with no particular expression.

Nadir comes closer and answers
"We just got out of Literature together. It's still a little hard, but it's better than I was hoping. The professor said that the class will focus on the voices of those often silenced, and those who are marginalized by society. Like one book is about a mare shunned for infidelity, and another is a story about a mine worker in a strike. Still kind of boring, but he way she explains it makes it seem better to me."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158335
158336
>>158333
>Quads checked
"Sounds like an interesting class. what was the situation with the miner going on strike?"
He Smiles
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158336
158337
>>158335
"Uh, well... I haven't read the book yet, but the professor said that it was about the terrible situation of the coal miners in the foal mountains, about how terribly they were treated by the mining companies, and how the mining companies would break strikes with violence. And this all happened in view of Canterlot, which the miner wished he could be a part of but couldn't... Uh, there's more to it than that, like sex and crime and stuff, but we'll get to that book later in the semester."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158337
158338
>>158336
"Typical Capitalists, Busting up a strike to Force the workers Into a job that doesn't pay them a living wage. it makes me sick. they Care nothing about the well-being of the workers."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158338
158339
>>158337
She looks up at Solar Night with a look of concern
"Really? Is that normal?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158339
158340
>>158338
"well, im not sure about every mining company but i've heard of similar stories happening."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158340
158341
>>158339
She opens her mouth, and looks up to Solar Night, and then looks back to Mars Loaf. She looks back to Solar Night, as if to say something, but she does not
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158341
158342
>>158340
"Its a very common occurrence."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158342
158343
>>158341
She closes her mouth, and her ears go down.
"Oh... I mean had heard some things about it... My mother had sort of, well she's not really sympathetic, but... I guess that's why I'm here. To learn more about these things."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158343
158346
>>158342
He pats her shoulder
"That's Very Admirable."
He smiles
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158346
158347
>>158343
She closes her eyes as he pats, then opens them again with a smile. She stands back up
"Thank you.. um... we should go to class now, right?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158347
158348
>>158346
"Yea, i gotta head to my next class too."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158348
158349
>>158347
"Oh yeah" She says.

The next class takes place in a lecture hall like the one used for the history class. In fact, it's immediately down the hall from that classroom. Solar Night shares this class with both Lunar Nadir and Mars Loaf. Nadir seems to want to sit next to both ponies in this class. The professor, a slightly fatter, middle aged light yellow unicorn in a blue dress, is already at the stand, talking to a female student.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158349
158350
>>158348
He looks around for 3 empty seats.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158350
158351
>>158349
Nadir is trying to make it happen. It looks like Mars Loaf is a bit indifferent, and prefers a seat nearer the back. Eventually, three empty seats are found near the center.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158351
158352 158353
>>158350
he points the seats out to nadir and mars
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158352
158353
>>158351
Nadir takes a seat, and soon enough, so does Mars Loaf

[1d2 = 2]
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158353
158354
>>158351
>>158352
The seat next to Solar Night is taken up by a bright blonde maned Pegasus, brown in color.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158354
158355
>>158353
He says "Hello" to them.
Is it a mare or stallion?
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158355
>>158354
It's a stallion I can't believe I forgot that detail. He looks over to Solar, and says "Hello"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158356
158357 158359
We'll be skipping Dark Star to another scene to make use of both players being available.

Blue Skies says to Silver Sword:
"Hey. Um... can you go find him? I don't think I should be seen near him. Not on campus. But I think you probably could."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158357
158358
>>158356
Silver nods and steps out of the car. As he starts to remove his weapons and equipment and place them in the back seat (to make himself less suspicious on the campus) he asks Blue Skies, "Is he using his real name, or does he have alias?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158358
158360
>>158357
So, Silver Sword takes guns and swords off of him after he gets out of the car? Like there is some guy with a long rifle and presumably a big, fuck-off sword just casually putting these things in the back seat of a car on the side of a major university, immediately next to the medical school? Anyways,

"Solar Night. He's a yellow color with a brown mane. Trench coat, probably."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158359
>>158356
After a long Day of School Dark Star walks down to the courtyard of the campus.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158360
158361
>>158358
Well, if he can do so inside the car, that would also work.

"It sounds very much like Dark Star. Alright, I will be back shortly with him."

The unicorn, once unequipped, heads for the college campus. He decides that the best place to go to find out where "Solar Night" is is to find an administration building and ask if he can see what his schedule is.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158361
158362
>>158360
And so the guns are taken off inconspicuously.

Silver trots around campus, past grass, brick buildings, stone façade buildings, and blue tiled roofs. Nearer the center, he finds a building that seems to be the administration building. Going inside, there is the financial office, the registration office, and the admissions office.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158362
158363
>>158361
Hmm. Maybe registrations? Silver goes over and asks whoever is working there,

"Hello, I am looking for student named 'Solar Night'. Do you have his class schedule, or know where I can find it?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158363
158364
>>158362
Through the doors, there is a black coated, yellow maned unicorn in her mid thirties behind a counter. She sees Silver, but does not immediately engage him.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158364
158365
>>158363
The unicorn waits patiently in front of the counter.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158365
158366
>>158364
She looks at him, and blinks

“Can I help you?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158366
158367
>>158365
Silver smiles at her, and repeats himself.

"Yes, I am looking for student named 'Solar Night'. Do you have copy of his schedule here in this office, or know where I can look for one?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158367
158368
>>158366
"Oh, for privacy reasons, we don't normally give out copies of schedules to other ponies."
7e712f3
?
No.158368
158369 158370
[1d20-1 = (12-1) = 11]
>>158367
Diplomacy: Silver attempts to break out what charms he may or may not have.

"Are you sure? It is of upmost urgency, and I cannot imagine anyone here would be able to help as well as beautiful and intelligent mare such as yourself."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158369
158370
>>158368
She opens her eyes wide.
[1d20+2 = (15+2) = 17]
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158370
158371
>>158368
>>158369
She gives a look to the effect that she is not impressed.

What emergency?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158371
158372
>>158370
Well, he tried.

"Family emergency. I have been sent to retrieve him."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158372
158373
>>158371
Okay, maybe he can roll again
7e712f3
?
No.158373
158374 158375
[1d20-1 = (9-1) = 8]
>>158372
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158374
158375
>>158373
Hmmm
[1d20-2 = (16-2) = 14]
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158375
158376
>>158373
>>158374
She tilts her head at him
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158376
158377
>>158375
"I suppose you want more detail. Couple of his nephews are in trouble, and Solar Night was asked for."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158377
158378
>>158376
She nods
(Okay, one more(
7e712f3
?
No.158378
158379
[1d20-1 = (1-1) = 0]
>>158377
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158379
158380
>>158378
“Sir, we don’t give out the schedules of students.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158380
158381
>>158379
Silver is silent for a second, before giving a resignated nod.

"Very well. I am sorry for bothering you, ma'am. Have good day."

Silver leaves the building, deciding that the second best course of action is to pick a random college hall, find a student, and ask if they know Solar Night and where he might be.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158381
158382
>>158380
Roll die!
7e712f3
?
No.158382
158383
[1d20 = 13]
>>158381
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158383
158384
>>158382
Silver finds the college of liberal arts. A first glance in a lecture hall is no cigar
7e712f3
?
No.158384
158385 158387
[1d20 = 8]
>>158383
Try again!
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158385
158387
>>158384
No.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158386
158387
>>>>158383
[1d20 = 14]
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158387
158388 158390
>>158386
>>158384
>>158385
Okay, good enough.

While walking out of the lecture hall upon the conclusion of Philosophy 101, Dark Star sees Silver, walking about outside
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158388
158389
>>158387
Does Silver spot Dark Star?
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158389
158391
>>158388
Roll die
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158390
158392
>>158387
dark star is slightly confused to see him
7e712f3
?
No.158391
158392
[1d20 = 7]
>>158389
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158392
158393 158394
>>158390
He is indeed walking around, looking confused himself. He does not see Dark Night

>>158391
He does not see him
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158393
158395
>>158392
"Where is that...Solar Night?"

Silver asks any of the nearby students leaving the lecture hall if they know of a Solar Night.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158394
158395 158399
>>158392
Dark Star walks over to him
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158395
158396
>>158393
Roll Die

>>158394
Should probably start replying to Silver now
7e712f3
?
No.158396
158397
[1d20 = 15]
>>158395
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158397
158398
>>158396
Well then

He sees a yellow earth pony maybe meeting the provided description, a white unicorn mare, an orange colt, and a striped... bat pony(?) mare.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158398
158399 158400
>>158397
Silver looks at the group in surprise and relief.

"Ah, Solar Night. I am sorry to bother you, but there has been bit of emergency you are needed for."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158399
>>158394
>>158398
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158400
158401
>>158398
Solar is surprised to see you
"silver? what are you doing here? Emergency? whats wrong?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158401
158403 158404
>>158400
Silver whispers to him.

"It is about White Orchid and Mint Marine. They are in danger."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158403
158404 158405
>>158401
He whispers back
He Seems distressed by the news but trys to keep his composure
"W-what? whats wrong with them are they ok?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158404
158405
>>158401
>>158403
While the other two ponies walk away, the bat zony stops and looks at the two as they whisper
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158405
158406 158407
>>158403
>>158404

"They are safe for now, but they are being hunted. I will tell you more once we leave, but I am wondering if you are able to help Skies and I make them safe once again."

Silver looks over at the bat zony, and smiles at her.

"Hello there, young mare. Who are you?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158406
158409
>>158405
She moves her head (but not her body) back, and folds her previously unfolded wings back together

"Lunar Nadir" She answers

She gives a weak smile
"Um... Who are you?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158407
158409
>>158405
"H-Hunted??? By who? whats going on??"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158409
158410 158411
>>158406
>>158407
Silver whispers to Dark Star before replying to Nadir.

"They are being hunted by pony in Waterfront Gang who sold them to Comte Burgher, Bargain Strength. We are going to stop him."

Silver returns to looking at Nadir, and offers her a hoofshake.

"Silver Sword. I am friend to Solar Night."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158410
158412
>>158409
She replies, after a moment.

"Oh. You are? Um... I'm... also a friend of Solar Night. Do you um, do things together like... he said he hunts for treasure."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158411
158415
>>158409
Dark Star Bites his tongue trying not to explode in anger
What?? He' Sent More after them?? i knew i should have just shot the bastard."
His eyes are ablaze with anger at the words.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158412
158413
>>158410
Silver nods, not knowing everything that he's told her.

"We do things like that, yes."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158413
158415 158420
>>158412
Her slit, purple eyes light up, she smiles, showing her small fangs, and her grey, zebra-tail with it's tuft of black fur on the end begins to move back and forth.

"Really?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158415
158418
>>158413
>>158411
Silver nods at her.

"Really really."

The unicorn returns to whispering with Dark Star.

"You have met Bargain Strength before? Anyways, would you like to help us stop him?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158418
158419
>>158415
"Of Course i would and no i've never met them."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158419
158420
>>158418
Silver nods.

"Alright. When you are ready, we will go."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158420
158421 158422
>>158419
"Alright."
He Turns to the two mares with him
>>158413
"Ladies, i have to go. there's a problem."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158421
158422 158423
>>158420
Nadir frowns, and her ears go halfway down

"Okay..."

Mars Loaf is further away, talking to some other pony.
7e712f3
?
No.158422
158424
[1d20+3 = (13+3) = 16]
>>158420
>>158421
Sense Motive: After her reply, Silver attempts to search Nadir's feelings for Dark Star.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158423
158424
>>158421
He hugs her
"My young Friends are in trouble. they need my help. i'll see you tomorrow, i promise."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158424
158425 158428
>>158422
She wants more attention from him, and it seems that she was expecting it

>>158423
Bat creature is hugged
She is course, but fuzzy on the wings.

"Tomorrow???..... oh... okay. Uh... I'll see you then" she says, a little less happily
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158425
158426
>>158424
"Yes....."
His tone gets serious
"Its a matter of life and death."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158426
158427
>>158425
Her ears move up, her eyes grow wider, and she is definitely frowning with her lips closed in such a way that her fangs still show under her lips

"Oh... Okay. Um... Uh... I'll... talk to you about the book situation later, then?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158427
158429
>>158426
"Of course. we might be done before tomorrow, im not sure though. we'll definitely take care of it."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158428
158429
>>158424
"Do not worry, Nadir. I will return your Solar Night to you shortly."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158429
158430
>>158427
"Um, okay" She says, smiling again, and generally perking up.
"Just come back some time if you uh, if you want to help me maybe with the books. To find them at least..."

>>158428
"Hehe" She blushes, and pulls her lips back in a toothy smile.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158430
158431
>>158429
"Without a doubt i will. don't worry. i could give you the bits for it now if you want."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158431
158432
>>158430
"Uh..." She stands up, and has her lips pulled back. Her tail starts moving.

"That's uh, very generous of you." She says
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158432
158433
>>158431
"it pays to be Generous and help out when you can."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158433
158434
>>158432
"Uh, thank you, heh. Well... Uh, I'll let you get to the thing" She says
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158434
158435 158436
>>158433
"Ok. see you then, nadir."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158435
158437
>>158434
She closes her lips, maintaining a smile.

"See you"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158436
158437 158438 158439
>>158434
If Dark Star is ready, Silver would lead him outside.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158437
158438 158439 158440
>>158436
Dark Star goes with Silver
>>158435
He Waves goodbye to nadir
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158438
158439 158440
>>158437
As strange as it looks, she attempts to wave back with her wing. Solar can see the bones and "fingers" on the wing as it flaps.

>>158437
>>158436
Silver and Dark Star presumably trot back in the way of the Medical School, to a parked black car that Dark Star has never seen before.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158439
158440
>>158436
>>158438
>>158437
Unless Silver and Dark Star want to talk before getting back to the car
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158440
158441 158443
>>158439
>>158437
>>158438
Before they get to the car, Silver comments,

"She is rather cute, do you think?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158441
158442
>>158440
"Who Nadir?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158442
158443
>>158441
Silver nods.

"She seems to have taken liking to you."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158443
158444
>>158442
>>158440
"She's not really my type, she's a Good friend though."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158444
158445
>>158443
"You seem to be helping her quite bit, just from that little I saw. I like her."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158445
158446
>>158444
checked
"Yea i am. She's from a impoverished family. i got her into college, through uh totally legitimate means."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158446
158447 158448
>>158445
Silver smiles.

"Of course."

They likely have now arrived at the new, mysterious black car with a familiar blue pegasus inside.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158447
158448 158449
>>158446
He smiles as he sees blue
"Nice car. is it yours?"
He says to silver
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158448
158449 158451 158453
>>158446
>>158447
A small blue muzzle pokes up from the passenger seat, followed by ears
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158449
158450 158452
>>158447
>>158448
"Sort of. I acquired it through, uh...totally legitimate means. Do not mind blood stains, I may have bled out little bit in it earlier."

Silver starts gathering the weapons and equipment he left behind before getting in the driver's seat.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158450
158452 158453
>>158449
Dark Star seems concerned
"Bled in it? are you ok?"
Dark star opens the available door
and puts his bag on the floorboard
And gets in
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158451
158452
>>158448
He smiles at her
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158452
158454
>>158449
>>158450
>>158451
The blood is in the right back seat.

Blue Skies slightly sits up, still mostly slumped down in her seat. She looks back, towards Dark Star

"Darkie?" She says in a low voice, almost a whisper.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158453
158454 158455
>>158448
>>158450
"I was shot couple of times, but I got better."

He turns to Skies.

"I told him little bit already, but you may want to fill in details."

He turns the car on, and starts on their way to the restaurant once Dark Star is on.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158454
158455 158456
>>158452
"In the flesh"
He grins
>>158453
"Looks like a slaughterhouse back here."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158455
158457
>>158454
>>158453
Only a little blood

Blue Skies looks over to Silver, and then back to Dark Star. She smiles. She remains slumped down.

"So, according to Silver, anyways, several creatures, evidently attached to the made stallion "Bargain Strength" of the Waterfront Gang, attempted to kidnap one of the two remaining victim-witnesses in the Comte case."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158456
158457
>>158454
"Well, I cannot claim responsibility for all of it. Mala was with me when they tried to take White Orchid, and he gave attackers hell."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158457
158458 158459
>>158455
Dark Star Grits his teeth loud enough for it to be audible in the front seats
"Are they safe?"
>>158456
"Mala? Is he ok?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158458
158460
>>158457
"He did not get hurt in slightest. Gangster he attacked...not so much. All of that in backseat is gangster's blood that dripped off of Mala's muzzle."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158459
158460
>>158457
“I think Silver is keeping them for now. But just to be safe… I think we may need to interview them in more detail, just to be sure we have their full statements in case they are made unavailable for trial.”
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158460
158461 158462
>>158458
Dark Star Laughs
"I wouldnt expect anything less from Him."
>>158459
"They won't be made "Unavailable." Trust me."
Dark Star takes the Linen out from his bag and places it next to him, he then unfolds it to reveil his pistols
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158461
158462 158463
>>158460
She looks down, as sees the top of Seeker of Truth and Ride the Lightning. She forms a wide, malicious grin
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158462
158463 158464
>>158460
>>158461
"If either of you think you will need more firepower, I put some of my spare large weapons in trunk of car, including pump shotgun gangsters this car use to belong to left behind."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158463
158465
>>158461
His Grin equally matches hers in terms of maliciousness
>>158462
"More firepower huh? exactly what are we talking about?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158464
158465
>>158462
"I don't know" She says

"I'll leave that to you. 'Firepower' isn't really my style."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158465
158466 158467
>>158463
>>158464
"Nothing too much, but everything I have is available for you two to use."

He notices the grins on his two companions' faces.

"You two are perfect for each other, you know?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158466
158468
>>158465
"Yes we are."
He continues grinning.
"so whats in the trunk besides the Shotgun?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158467
>>158465
"Hehe, maybe." She answers
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158468
158469 158473
>>158466
"SMG and Lavender Rifle. Not much, but it is something."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158469
158470
>>158468
>SMG
What
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158470
158471
>>158469
You remember the SMG he got from the quarry?
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158471
158472
>>158470
sigh

Yes.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158472
158478
>>158471
I mean, I think he brought it along?
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158473
158474
>>158468
"A SMG and a Lavender rifle? if you would be so kind i would like to use one or the other, just in case."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158474
158475
>>158473
"Of course, my friend."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158475
158476
>>158474
"Very Kind as always."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158476
158477 158478
>>158475
Silver stops and parks the car a couple of blocks away from the location.

"Alright, we are nearby. What will be our plan of attack, before we get there?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158477
158479
>>158476
"im not sure. Whats the situation? whats it like in there?:
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158478
158479 158481
>>158472
I'm not seeing a note of the SMG, at least specifically, being taken along

>>158476
The location is a restaurant called "The Golden Sun."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158479
158480
>>158477
>>158478
"I do not know, all I know is that it is restaurant used by this Bargain Strength and his underlings and sort of hangout."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158480
158481 158482
>>158479
Dark Star Holsters his revolvers
"Are we ready?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158481
158482
>>158478
>>158480
Silver looks to Blue Skies for confirmation.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158482
158483
>>158480
>>158481
She sits up in the seat, wearing a sweater. She reaches for and grabs her revolver under her clothing.

"We don't really know what we are entering into. Then again, I don't think we are going to."

They are across the street, and a block or so away from the restaurant. The restaurant has a set of glass windows facing the street, a standard door, a brick façade, a few windows on a second floor, and a large patio that has seats a covered wooden roof. The letters "Golden Sun" are hung in big, brass lettering above the door.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158483
158484
>>158482
he examines the building for anypony nearby
"Do you still have my jacket, blue?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158484
158486
>>158483
It appears that the restaurant is being used as a standard restaurant, with ponies moving around on the patio, outside, and evidently, inside.

"Hehe, yes. It's in my room."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158485
158619
>>158310
The White one speaks
"As I said. There are likeminded griffins in the Order in Hellquil. Griffins who share my understanding, and my preferences. If not, there are some in Yale."

The red one speaks
"This was great while it lasted, but it's over now. There are cells everywhere there are griffins. I will find something." He answers
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158486
158487
>>158484
he takes note of how its being operated.
"that could be a problem, a lot of ponies moving in and out"
"Im glad you do."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158487
158488
>>158486
"Witnesses. Potential collateral" Blue Skies says. "And for all we know, these are guards. Or even our target."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158488
158489 158490
>>158487
"I Have a bad feeling about this."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158489
158490 158492
>>158488
"They probably know we are coming..." Blue Skies says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158490
158491 158492
>>158488
>>158489
"We should find rear entrance."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158491
158494
>>158490
She nods
"They will probably know who you are. But they don't know who I and this yellow earth pony are" She says
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158492
158493 158494
>>158489
"we still have the element of Surprise for now..."
Dark Star looks around at other buildings and in the windows of said buildings.
>>158490
"Good idea."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158493
158496
>>158492
Roll spot (wisdom modifier)
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158494
158495 158498
>>158491
>>158492
"Think you will be able to scout out building without them raising alarm?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158495
158500
>>158494
"Walking through the front door is my specialty" Blue Skies says
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158496
158497 158499
>>158493
[1d20+3 = (2+3) = 5]
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158497
158499
>>158496
OOF
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158498
158500
>>158494
"i might be able to. say how exactly did you acquire this car again?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158499
>>158496
>>158497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cF82lHMJgw
7e712f3
?
No.158500
158501 158502
[1d20+3 = (20+3) = 23]
>>158495
>>158498
"I may have stolen it from gangsters who attacked us. I personally definitely will not be able to park right in front, or go in through front.

Spot: Silver also looks for a potential back entrance into the restaurant through back alleys or adjacent buildings.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158501
158503
>>158500
Oh now it rolls well for him

Yes. There is an alley behind the restaurant with a door that leads inside.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158502
158503
>>158500
>Nat 20
"Yea that would be very unwise."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158503
158504
>>158501
>>158502
Silver points out the alley.

"I can go in through back, there. It sounds like you, Skies, wants to go in through front door. How about you, Dark Star?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158504
158505 158507
>>158503
"Hmmmmmm. i wonder if anypony can get in through the roof?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158505
158506 158507
>>158504
"Do you want me to fly?" Blue Skies asks
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158506
158507 158508
>>158505
"That might be for the best. or i could see if theres a ladder somewhere."
7e712f3
?
No.158507
158508 158509
[1d20+3 = (7+3) = 10]
>>158504
>>158505
>>158506
Spot: Silver uses his keen eyes to try to spot any sign that there's an external roof access.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158508
158513
>>158506
"Tell me where you think you are best sent"
she says

>>158507
It looks like it has a flat roof, and that is about all he can figure out
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158509
158510 158512
>>158507
Dark Star does the same
[1d20+2}
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158510
158511 158512
>>158509
[1d20+2 = (3+2) = 5]
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158511
158512
>>158510
Reeee
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158512
158513
>>158509
>>158510
>>158511
It probably has a roof
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158513
158514
>>158512
i blame the first roll failing.
>>158508
"If i was a mafia leader i would have the roof guarded."
Anonymous
d006456
?
No.158514
158515 158517
>>158513
"So who gets the front door?" She asks
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158515
158516 158517
>>158514
"Well, i might be the least suspicious."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158516
158518
>>158515
She tilts her head

"I'm suspicious?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158517
158518
>>158514
>>158515
"It does not have to be only one pony per entrance, keep in mind. You both could go in through front, like couple on date."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158518
158519
>>158516
"Well, maybe not suspicious. but a beautiful face draws a lot of attention."
>>158517
"Hmmmmm not a bad idea."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158519
158520
>>158518
She grins malignly
"That's the point."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158520
158521
>>158519
He raises an eyebrow
"I Don't follow."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158521
158522
>>158520
"They won't think I'm there to do them harm if they are trying to fuck me, or assume I'm there for somepony else to try."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158522
158523 158524
>>158521
Dark Star trys not to sound jealous
"That makes sense."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158523
158524 158526
>>158522
"But... We can walk in together. Unless I should go in through the roof. What precisely do you want to do when you're in there, anyways?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158524
158525 158526
>>158522
>>158523
"I do not know about you two, but I plan on going in through back and tearing them apart."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158525
158528
>>158524
"Killing them?" She asks
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158526
158527 158528
>>158523
His voice returns to normal
"we can go in the front, i think thats probably the best idea."
>>158524
"Sounds messy."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158527
158530
>>158526
"That sounds good. We can go together like a couple, or separately. Going in separately may make it easier for me to hide while you confront, or I distract while you take your position."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158528
158529
>>158525
>>158526
"Unless you have better idea."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158529
158532
>>158528
"What is your goal, exactly? Making them stop? Do you know if this is all from the initiative of this one, slighted gangster, or are they just the pawns of someone else?"
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158530
158531
>>158527
"How about i smoke a cig outside while you slip in first?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158531
158536
>>158530
"That will do" She says
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158532
158533 158534
>>158529
"Making them stop, most of all."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158533
158535
>>158532
"How are you going to do that?" She asks
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158534
158535
>>158532
"That sounds rather complicated."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158535
158536 158537
>>158533
>>158534
"I could kill them, that is simplest solution. I could try to detain them and have them arrested. I could try to intimidate or persuade Bargain Strength into stopping, but that would be difficult and may not work."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158536
158537
>>158531
"Order me a hayburger when you get in."
>>158535
"a very simple solution. but the only problem i see,is comte will just send another capo to do the dirty work."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158537
158538 158539
>>158535
"All I can say is that my superiors will be very upset if these witnesses are not available. And I suspect a number of very powerful, and maybe a few not so powerful, ponies will be very upset if they are available."

>>158536
Her mouth drops open
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158538
158540 158542
>>158537
Silver nods firmly.

"Alright, whenever you two are ready."
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158539
158541
>>158537
"Im joking."
He laughs
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158540
158542 158543
>>158538
Blue Skies opens the door, and stands up, carefully looking over towards the location.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158541
158542
>>158539
She gives a small scrunch.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158542
158543 158544
>>158538
>>158540
Dark star walks around to the trunk.
>>158541
He smiles at her
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158543
158544 158545
>>158540
>>158542
Silver also gets out, heading to the trunk to grab the pump shotgun and whatever potential ammo was with it.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158544
158545 158547
>>158543
>>158542
Be warry. The shotgun is far from easy to conceal.

>>158542
She smiles back
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158545
158546
>>158543
>>158544
what else is in the trunk?
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158546
158548
>>158545
Just the rifle, which is even bigger
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158547
158549 158550
>>158544
Perfect for a less-than-stealthy job. He pulls it out, checks it, and loads it if it's empty.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158548
158549
>>158546
Could it fit under my trench coat?
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158549
158550 158573
>>158547
Six shells, pump action.

>>158548
Sort of, just barely, with the edge of the barrel sticking out. But you can't mount the bayonet and hide it.

It's a bolt action, and thus not necessarily the equal of a pistol in close quarters.
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158550
158551 158573 158623
>>158549
Perfect. he pusts the bayonete in a pocket and the rifle under the coat.
>>158547
He Turns to silver
"So when we get inside whats the siginal?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158551
158552
>>158550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg

It is so
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158552
158620
>>158551
Based
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158553
158554
1582519614247-0.png
Well, I have to sleep. Hopefully we can all pick up again tomorrow
Anonymous
0a376d3
?
No.158554
>>158553
hopefully
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158573
158620
>>158549
>>158550
"When you hear sound of gunfire," he slings the shotgun over his shoulder, "you will know shit has hit fan."
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158619
158621
>>158485
Who were these griffons again? They seem vaguely familiar, yet Amber can't place their names.

"If you say so. Will you go by new names, or don't you think a change of identity is needed?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158620
158623
Am back

>>158573
>>158552
Blue Skies nods to the other two
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158621
158646
>>158619
Amber knows who these two are. The white griffin is Helder Von Neuestadt. He claims to be a family friend of the Katerin dynasty, somehow. His father was director of art for the previous king, or something, and so is he. Nominally, anyways. The red griffin is a bit more familiar: Erich Sóbányász. He's not from around here, and plays the violin in the town orchestra, but more importantly, in the personal sessions given to the princess

Helder:
"I think my name will be helpful, if anything."

Erich:
"If they are looking for me, yes. If the rumors about the Imperials being involved are true."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158623
158624
>>158620
>>158550
"You two get into position. I will give you minute or two before I start my move. Maybe I will be able to avoid violence, maybe not, but be ready."

Silver attempts to move over to the alley, hopefully without anyone from the restaurant noticing his shotgun.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158624
158626
>>158623
Blue Skies walks to the other side, and takes a round about way of going to the restaurant before walking inside

What is Silver wearing?

It's difficult to move into position, because the alley is genuinely behind the restaurant, rather than to the side. The restaurant occupies a corner position on the lot, with the patio (which is to the left of the building) along the side of the road. The alley is ten or so feet wide, and is between the building and a department store.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158626
158627
>>158624
What is he wearing? Either the tattered remains of his uniform and his armor, or nothing but his armor.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158627
158628
>>158626
How is he going to prevent a shotgun from being noticed as he walks directly past on a city street?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158628
158629
>>158627
Hide it on the other side of his body?
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158629
158631
>>158628
Which would also face a public building? It's a city street
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158631
158632
>>158629
Hmm...any way to go around?
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158632
158633
>>158631
By driving the car around, yes.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158633
158634
>>158632
Probably a good idea then.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158634
158635
>>158633
If silver is going to both drive the stolen car out in the open, and carry a long gun out in the open... he should roll die for luck
7e712f3
?
No.158635
158636
[1d20 = 6]
>>158634
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158636
158637 158669
>>158635
Uh…

Okay, so what is Silver’s precise move?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158637
158669
>>158636
Go around the corner, park, and approach the alley from the other side.
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158646
158649
>>158621
Indeed, very prominent and skilled musicians, though their particular placements place them in the same sort of danger she is in.

"Knowing to disappear is always a valuable skill, though the only griffins able to practice it are lucky spies," she remarks.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158649
158650
>>158646
"No. Our kind has lived in the shadows long before the first Grover dared to leave his tree in Griffonstone. And we shall outlast this last of the Grovers, just as we have outlasted the Katerins. What was different this time was that we moved into the light. We can move back into the darkness as necessary."
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158650
158651
>>158649
"If you say so, just be careful the light does not follow after you," she warns.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158651
158652
>>158650
This is not a joke, and Erich especially makes an expression that betrays his fear, while Helder at least gives the impression of being unaffected

"Yes. I know. Are you ready?"
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158652
158653
>>158651
"I have everything I need."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158653
158655
>>158652
Helder nods
"Alright. I think we can... borrow a car, and go to Montierter Helm's place, where we will meet the others."

Erich
"We need to leave the palace..."
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158655
158656
>>158653
"You think?" she asks, raising an eyebrow or the griffon equivalent. "I was hoping it wouldn't be an improvised performance."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158656
158657
>>158655
"What do you mean?" He asks
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158657
158658
>>158656
"You two weren't able to plan this out in advance to make sure we don't get harried along the way?" she asks in a disappointed tone.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158658
158659
>>158657
Helder replies, and his voice starts to quiver
"We didn't think they would arrest the princess, let alone think to come after us."
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158659
158660
>>158658
"Nothing in this world is certain anymore," she mutters with a sigh.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158660
158662
>>158659
Erich
"Oh I would say some things are certain. The Katerintrue's attempts to save themselves will not work. They will be hanged, or at best thrown aside like the rest."
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158662
158663
>>158660
"It's a shame, but with the way the world is, the best one can do is save oneself."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158663
158664
>>158662
“Of course” Helder says
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158664
158667
>>158663
"How are we going to 'borrow' a car? And can you drive?"
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158667
158668
>>158664
“An associate of Montierter will drive us. We can borrow a car from the lot, if necessary.”
Amber Sunset
12ffa30
?
No.158668
>>158667
"Alright, good…." though the tone of voice is uncertain.
Anonymous
3e21593
?
No.158669
158670
>>158637
>>158636
henlo
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158670
158671
>>158669
Hello!

What is Dark Star’s next move?
Anonymous
3e21593
?
No.158671
158672
>>158670
is silver around?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158672
158673 158674 158675
>>158671
Does Dark Star require anything if Silver before he goes through with his plan of driving around the block to come at the alley from the other side?
Anonymous
3e21593
?
No.158673
158675 158676
>>158672
Sorry did see you respond
a highfive(high two?)
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158674
>>158672
Let me see…
[1d2 = 2]

[1d20 = 4]
[1d20 = 6]
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158675
158676 158678
>>158672
>>158673
Well…

It looks like the ponies are ready to proceed
Silver "The Floof" Sword
7e712f3
?
No.158676
158677 158678
>>158673
I suppose there's time for a high-hoof before we get to our positions.

>>158675
Once on the other side, Silver makes his way to the backalley, hopefully inconspicuously.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158677
158685
>>158676
Roll Die
Anonymous
3e21593
?
No.158678
158679 158680
>>158676
High hoofs
>>158675
Dark star looks over at blue
"Ready to go?"
He has a semi-grim expression on his face
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158679
158680
>>158678
She looks back to him, and nods
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158680
158682
>>158678
>>158679
"One last thing. Am I waiting for you inside, or have we never met?"
Anonymous
3e21593
?
No.158682
>>158680
"Yea we can have met before, perhaps we are a couple. meet me at a corner booth."
7e712f3
?
No.158685
[1d20 = 9]
>>158677
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158706
158716
Maybe we can pick back up this weekend.
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158716
158723
>>158706
Maybe it will be substantial progress as well
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158723
>>158716
Looking forward to it.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
39c3479
?
No.158728
158731
(You) are a cute pony
Amber Sunset
a6de039
?
No.158731
>>158728
Blue Skies is for sure
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158748
158749 158750 158751
241981.png
Alright ponies, I'm here
Shimmering Spark
06f6193
?
No.158749
>>158748
Hi pony!
Anonymous
f24dfb2
?
No.158750
>>158748
Henlo
Anonymous
534e5c8
?
No.158751
158752
efwefW.png
>>158748
Anonymous
f24dfb2
?
No.158752
5F0B67AE1EC7F659B502334C032D32A3-80557.png
>>158751
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158754
158755 158758
59419.png
Okay, proceeding

Silver finds himself at a door painted a bluish green color in the alleyway. The alleyway itself has not one but two large dumpsters, evidently one for each business, and these provide some cover between the street and the door. The walls are brick and windowless. If anypony noticed Silver, they haven't let him know.

Dark Star watches as Blue Skies, wearing her green sweater, moves around, and through the front door of the Golden Sun restaurant.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158755
158756 158757
>>158754
Silver gets his shotgun out, and takes a position on the hinged side of the door so whenever the door is opened whoever opens it won't see him. He uses the butt of the shotgun to knock once in position.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158756
158757 158763
>>158755
Door opens outwards

knock knock

[1d20 = 11]
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158757
158763
>>158755
>>158756
No reply
Anonymous
9e7d815
?
No.158758
158759
>>158754
Dark Star Ready's Himself for a brutal fight thats about to go down
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158759
158760
>>158758
For the moment, all proceeds as normal. A cart passes by, then an automobile, and a couple walk on the opposite side of the street.
Anonymous
9e7d815
?
No.158760
158761 158764
>>158759
Dark Star Looks over at Blue.
"I Hope no innocent ponies out for a dinner with their families get hurt."
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158761
158762
>>158760
Is he walking in alongside her, or after her?
Anonymous
9e7d815
?
No.158762
158764
>>158761
He says that to her just before she leaves.
He's goning to give it a few seconds then go in
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158763
158764 158765
>>158756
>>158757
knock knock knock
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158764
158765 158766 158767
>>158760
"Either way, get out of there before the police arrive" She answers

>>158762
And she walks along, into the building

>>158763
[1d20 = 5]
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158765
158767
>>158763
>>158764
No creature comes to the door
Anonymous
9e7d815
?
No.158766
158768
>>158764
Dark Star Waits a minute or two before walking inside
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158767
158768
>>158764
>>158765
KNOCK KNOCK
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158768
158769 158770
>>158767
No reply

>>158766
Dark Star eventually walks through the front door.

Inside, there is a large brass golden sun behind a hostess stand, and a beige female diamond dog with earrings and an elongated muzzle standing behind it. There is a large bar top visible just behind and to the left of the golden sun, and some booths on the far left. To the right is a widestaircase leading upstairs. The entire aesthetic is dominated by wood - wooden walls, wooden floors, wooden booths. The bar top itself is a dark porcelain that resembles marble, and the same is true of the tables at the booths. The diamond dog looks to Dark Star - who is still yellow Solar Night - and asks in a high pitched voice that sounds appropriately feminine "would you like to go to the bar, or be seated?"
Anonymous
9e7d815
?
No.158769
158771
>>158768
"Oh I'm Here to meet a Friend."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
e25e739
?
No.158770
158771
>>158768
Silver grumbles to himself before trying to open the door.
Anonymous
e46c6e8
?
No.158771
158772 158774
>>158769
"Okay, have fun" She says

>>158770
It's locked
Anonymous
9e7d815
?
No.158772
158773
>>158771
"Thanks. have a nice night."
He