/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

D8C8F394-9314-430F-B2C2-AD335CB6ECFA.png
Occupied Equestria - Full Moon
Anonymous
ijSYR
?
No.115000
115008 115041
The Baltimare group proceeds in their task of investigating a strange group of creatures, mostly Griffins, who seem to be involved in creature smuggling. Up on the Boulderfield,-Whinnysota line, the northern group settles in for a cold night along with their new friends and prisoners.

Soon to welcome our Swedish player and his character
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115002
115003
Since new thread...
>Boops everyone
Anonymous
ijSYR
?
No.115003
115005
47DDD10D-AEBE-4B9D-8955-46FEF2F4E33B.jpeg
>>15001 →
You are really lucky that didn’t land on the millennial post

>>115002
Midnight can be made, surgically into an Earth Pony you know
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115005
115012
1368144.gif
>>115003
BOOP
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115007
115009 115012
2144258__safe_artist-colon-sonofaskywalker_pinkie pie_twilight sparkle_the summer sun setback_spoiler-colon-s09e17_alicorn_earth pony_hug.png
>>114998 →
Daww, I missed you too, Starry boi.
DS
0YHsU
?
No.115008
115009 115012
_Aryanne heiling.png
>>115000

DS
0YHsU
?
No.115009
>>115008
>>115007

Anonymous
ijSYR
?
No.115012
115013 115014
>>115007
Joins in group hug with floofster and the racist

>>115008
Hugs and heils

>>115005
Excludes from hugging
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115013
115015
>>115012
Oh no... I think I missed the hugs.
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115014
115015
>>115012
Am sad nao
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115015
115016 115017
>>115013
Aww

Includes Spark into group hug

Still excludes Ancap flag

>>115014
GOOD
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115016
115018
917028.png
>>115015

Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115017
115019 115020
>>115015
Yay!

Sneaks a hug to the ancap flag
Anonymous
273jZ
?
No.115018
115019 115020
>>115016
>hugs in EEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115019
115020
>>115018
>>115017
>Is hugged
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115020
115021
9547FCEE-D42E-4C03-8A15-16DF09830641.jpeg
>>115019
>>115018
>>115017
Damn hug scabbers
Anonymous
273jZ
?
No.115021
>>115020
*boop*
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115022
Now everypony's happy!
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115023
115024 115025 115026 115027
00473AF2-7701-4F08-9637-FCB2F4DCF257.png
Alright everypony, who wants to play tonight?
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115024
115028
>>115023
If Midnight is ready, then sure.
Although I have no idea what to do with the prisoners. I do want them captured by Black Hooves members for questioning.
I'll try to take them out of the building at least.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115025
115028
>>115023
I'm always up for it.
Anonymous
dOQ6n
?
No.115026
115028
>>115023
I think I can make it actually
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115027
115028
>>115023
I'm here.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115028
115029 115030 115031 115032
>>115024
>>115025
>>115026
>>115027
Well... does everypony want to declare their next actions?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115029
115048
>>115028
I don't know what else to declare except that he continues to explore the dark dank tunnel.
Anonymous
dOQ6n
?
No.115030
115043
>>115028
... uhhhhh, last I recall Brie was trying to ease the party (or at least Onyx) into the idea that "Hey, you know those bug enemies you were fighting earlier? Who wants to make some new friends!"
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115031
115045 115046
>>115028
Welp, I was going to place all three beings on Iron's back to haul them off.
Direct testimony should be resourceful for intel.
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115032
115043 115093
>>115028
Spark turns to look at Dawson.
"You sure you aren't interested?"
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115033
115034 115035 115036 115037
I'll play on one condition.
Hugs
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115034
115038
>>115033
Hugs.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115035
115037 115038
>>115033
Hugs you
Anonymous
dOQ6n
?
No.115036
115037 115038
>>115033
*boop*
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115037
115038
>>115036
>>115035
>>115033
So this was your plan? Get the hug monopoly centered on you?
You're a big colt.
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115038
115039
>>115037
No, I wish for GM to ammend for his offenses of this morning
What are Midnight and Iron up to?
4u
>>115035
>>115034
>Is hugged
>>115036
>Is booped
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115039
115040 115045
>>115038
Was getting booped part of the plan?
Not much. Just sent out the order for Iron to round up the prisoners to take the fun ride back to one of Black Hooves 'rehab centers' if possible, since we don't know the language and I'm hoping they can get something out of them.
Big Earth Pony Stud uses magic hoof on Sub Griffs while Batpony watches.
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115040
115042 115045 115071
>>115039
of course
Smart, we'll see where that takes us.
that's heccing lewd
DS
NJAXZ
?
No.115041
115048 115054
>>115000
i did three whole covfefes.
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115042
115045
>>115040
Madlad!
I hope there's a Black Hooves agent to escort them off to. I fear a harder separation may happen if we go too far.
I honestly expect there to be at least a small Black Hooves outpost in the area to try and attract the pony stragglers in the neighborhood.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115043
115044 115045 115051
I've been out for a while, so... reply to me if you have something new

>>115030
>>115030
It looks like Spark has taken to that well. Spark stands in front of the changelings for a while, before eventually petting and hugging them. Spark has since left the room, gone out and fetched the pail and placed it over the fire, and is now standing near the fire. Onyx is a bit more reticent, going into the room but barely acknowledging the prisoners. He has since moved to the floor of the adjacent room and is lying next to the door.

>>115032
"In what? Leaving?"


Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115044
115058 115093
>>115043
"Think of it as heading for a safer place for a while."
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115045
>>115043
>>115031
>>115039
>>115040
>>115042
Nudge.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115046
115047 115052
>>115031
I don't know about Iron carrying three griffins, but he can certainly drag that many if he has some way of doing that...

Where would he take them to? How is he even going to get out?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115047
115051 115052
>>115046
You know what? Scratch the "where would he take them to?" It might be interesting to see where this goes.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115048
115050 115061
>>115029
>>115041
Silver shines his light further down, revealing still more tunnel. In a way it's not that long. At the end is a slightly wider section that ends in set of illuminated stones
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115050
115054 115061
>>115048
Silver turns his light off and sneaks forward towards the wider area.
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115051
115052 115070
>>115043
>Rock noises
>>115047
As am I, let's just say Midnight is definitely just following Iron for now.
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115052
115053
>>115046
>>115047
>>115051
That's admittedly surprising of you, although I have this feeling Imma look like a big fool for it.
Let's start easy, then.

Iron puts one griffin on his back first to feel his weight first, clearly visible to Midnight.
Sensual hair/feather rubbing~
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115053
115055
>>115052
*Iron rubs the griffin’s feathers sensually for the full ‘it’s 1013’ progressive experience*

The griffin is heavy. Very heavy. Not so heavy that Iron could not carry him - Iron feels he could, and in fact could probably carry slightly more - but certainly heavy enough that Iron’s really not getting by with three of them
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115054
115061
>>115050
>>115041
The area widens to have a little pocket room off to both sides, and in the left pocket room is the boat, though not much can be seen in the darkness. But in front, is a red brick stair well with an open door. The stairwell is white(ish) stone, going up. There is light from above
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115055
115056
>>115053
Iron huffs, taking the fully unconscious griffon's weight on his bare back.
"These birds are heavy."
He then uses the power of his mouth and knowledge of catbird anatomy to carefully place the tips of their tails next to eachother, being sure to keep them the fully conscious griff's tail stuck with a hoof to avoid being dodged, and then gently not to cause damage but firmly grabs them with his mouth.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115056
115057 115058
>>115055
With Iron’s powerful mouth and love of griffin anatomy, he gets under the rails of these two drakes. Their tails are the bony ones of cats

Iron has two problems. First, that it’s difficult to bite hard enough to have traction without, well, biting clean through flesh and bone. The second one is that it isn’t clear that these tail have enough tactile strength to support these creature’s body weight. They might just rip right off
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115057
115059
>>115056
After carefully nibbling enough to assess the strength and endurance of griffon tail, he lets them out of his exploring mouth.
"Not going to work," he utters out loud.
He decides that there could be a way to tug the semi conscious and conscious griffons around by the scruffs, fueling his sudden desire to place their heads next to eachother from the back.
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115058
115059 115082 115093
>>115044
>>115056
Spark hopes he can convince the family.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115059
115063
>>115057
Uh... what?

Actually, maybe the tails do have sufficient tensile strength to be pulled...
But damn, that would probably wake them up and piss them off

>>115058
Well, he can try

Anonymous
dOQ6n
?
No.115060
115082
Perhaps I should clarify.
I as a player am waiting for the Ling group to continue the venture. Brie as a character is waiting for the group to take care of whatever needs (rest, food, healing, etc.) they have, so they can continue the journey.
Having said, there's no actions for me to declare.
Yvhui
?
No.115061
115062 115064
[1d20+5 = 8]
>>115048
>>115050
>>115054
Dark Star tries to peer through the darkness to see anything in the boat
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115062
115064
>>115061
Silver just shines his flashlight inside it.
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115063
115064
Oekaki.png
>>115059
Something like this. Basically drag them by the back of their necks instead of their tails.
Although if possible, I could drag them by their manly tails.
I know, masterwork art piece worth all of the bits.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115064
115065 115066 115068
>>115063
.....

.....

Why not just go get a different cart and place them in it or something

>>115062
>>115061
Roll luck
Yvhui
?
No.115065
115067 115070 115073
[1d20 = 11]
>>115064

FBfB7
?
No.115066
115067 115070 115073
[1d20 = 5]
>>115064

DS
Yvhui
?
No.115067
115069
>>115065
>>115066
.... oh no
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115068
115070
>>115064
Can he even drag a cart down here without breaking the staircase or the cart?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115069
>>115067
Don't worry, I'll make sure Dark Star gets out of this alive.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115070
115071 115072
>>115051
Help Iron

>>115068
Maybe not? Does he think he is going to drag two Griffins by the tail up flights of stairs, across floors, across pavement, for several kilometers?

>>115066
>>115065
This could take a minute
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115071
115073 115075 115077 115078
>>115070
>>115040
True enough.
Alright, let's go cart searching.

Iron decides that dragging griffons along a staircase is a bad idea for near-dead prisoner recovery, shaking his head.
He lays the fully unconscious griffon to the ground next to the other two, then picks the conscious griffon up instead, then jots down 'find a cart' in his leaf of a mind.
He proceeds to explore the previously unexplored hallway to see if any doors may lead him to find a cart around here, beckoning Midnight to follow him.
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115072
115073 115075
>>115070
He can if Midnight drags one
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115073
115074 115076 115077
>>115071
>>115072
Open doorway, to his right

>>115066
There is a folded paper inside of the boat, underneath one of the seats

>>115065
There is a name on the side of the row boat
DS
Yvhui
?
No.115074
115078
>>115073
What does it say?
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115075
115076 115077
>>115072
>>115071
Iron huffs along as he enters the open doorway to his right
"These birds sure are well fed."
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115076
>>115075
>>115073

Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115077
115078 115080
>>115075
>>115073
>>115071
Midnight follows
"So, how do you wish to move them? It is not going to be easy"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115078
115079 115080
>>115074
A name
"HMSS Laurel Forest"

>>115071
>>115077
Off to the left is a raised section with a simple wood covering. Maybe kind of like an ice boc, but built into the ground with stone There is a shelf further over, and still another doorway through. The room has a beige - tan coloration to it, probably from stone covered in simple mortar
DS
Yvhui
?
No.115079
115081
>>115078
Dark Star still as that camera,right?
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115080
115081
>>115077
>>115078
Iron looks at the room for a bit.
"I can only carry one of them at a time, so I will have to use some sort of wheeled thing for transport."
He walks over to the shelf, deciding that they could skim the room for a bit before going to the other room.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115081
115084 115085
>>115079
Sure?

>>115080
This section seems almost like going back in time. It wouldn't make much sense for there to be a wheeled cart like what he saw earlier down here.

On the shelf is a box, a long knife with a sort of curved and bent blade and hardwood handle and some other details to it, a ceramic pot, a couple candles, several rags, and more than a few cleaning agents like bleach
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115082
115083 115086
>>115060
>>115058
Well, they can end the night and proceed on to the next day
Anonymous
dOQ6n
?
No.115083
>>115082
Only if everyone else in the group is ready
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115084
115088
>>115081
Iron ponders curiously, but can't seem to grasp how important they are.
He does nab the knife for later inspection before he goes through the second doorway.
DS
Yvhui
?
No.115085
115087 115088
>>115081
He takes a picture of the name.
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115086
115088
>>115082
I guess so.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115087
115089
>>115085
"Why not just take note?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115088
115090 115091
Pinkie_Pie_unsure_of_Gilda_S1E05.png
>>115084
Hmmm... I need to rethink something here

>>115085
It is so

>>115086
So... what does spark do or what to do?
DS
Yvhui
?
No.115089
>>115087
im autistic
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115090
>>115088
Take your time.
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115091
115092
>>115088
Well, since nopony wants to talk, he goes back to watch the changelings.

Spark takes an empty can and steps outside once more to gather some snow inside of it.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115092
115093
>>115091
Nopony wants to talk? Spark Hasn't even said anything. If you want to skip the line-by-line at least indicate the direction of the conversation with a persuasion or sense motive check as appropriate
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115093
>>115092
>>115058
>>115044
>>115032

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115094
115095 115096 115097 115099
Well, today has been very long, and I am too tired to concentrate. Goodnight
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115095
>>115094
G'night.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115096
>>115094
Sleep well!
Anonymous
dOQ6n
?
No.115097
>>115094
Alas, sleep well

Anonymous
tVUDJ
?
No.115098
115100
Well, the op isn't wrong. It is soon done like my first chracter sheet attempted will be posted within hours.
DS
Yvhui
?
No.115099
>>115094
Night fren
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115100
>>115098
Can't wait to see what it entails.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115106
115107 115108
B8FA0705-B444-4BAF-81AA-525ED56B4A5E.jpeg
>tfw your waifu will never bring you a piece of cloud
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115107
>>115106
I wish that were me.
Anonymous
2aAo4
?
No.115108
>>115106
That’s what you get for having a non Pegasus waifu
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115109
115110 115111 115116 115118 115122 115127
Inferno.pdf
So yeah, I haven't worried about grammar or spelling in this document. I just got my thoughts down on paper.

Also, if you are a pc and don't want to spoilers for my character, then don't look at this doc. It is up to you how you like to play.
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115110
115112
>>115109
I would also like to know the religious factions in your world so that I can easier chose which one she will be a memeber in.
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115111
115113
>>115109
Also, I have been thinking this all the time but ain't the point buy points too many or is it that one ablity score can't pass 20. What i am saying is try to llok out for any mistakes I have done. I do not understand this system well after all.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115112
115114
>>115110
This is really hardly an exhaustive list, but the General Equestrian orthodoxy has:
A harmonists universalist strand sees harmony as a universal life essence, and Celestia as the utmost paragon of it (Catholicism-ish)
A permutation of the same with a few cultural changes practiced mostly in the North (orthodoxy parallel)
A more austere version of harmonism that greatly deemphasizes the princesses, practiced mostly on the east coast and in New Mareland (Calvinist parallel)
A version of Harmonism that worships the sun and is of questionable orthodoxy, practiced by natives (sort of like Central American Pentecostalism and their added rituals to Catholicism)
And a version of Harmonism that emphasizes Luna as the foremost paragon, alongside slightly different virtues, practiced mostly by batponies.

Griffins have their own pantheon with at least three deities and a church structure, the deer have their own pantheon and practices, the Eastern ponies and Changelings have distinct practices, and the ancient Equestrians had religions that are now extinct or hidden
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115113
115117
>>115111
Here is a point buy calculator
http://www.propelled.de/extern/chargen

You can adjust your scores to make them work as such until you reach 29 points

Also, because your character is a wizard, she doesn’t need to have a religion as a part of her gameplay mechanics, although of course you can role play a religious character if you desire
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115114
>>115112
>A harmonists universalist strand sees harmony as a universal life essence, and Celestia as the utmost paragon of it (Catholicism-ish)
Thanks for the quick reply. This one works for me.
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115115
115116 115118
>Also, because your character is a wizard, she doesn’t need to have a religion as a part of her gameplay mechanics, although of course you can role play a religious character if you desire
Good to know. I will know spoil part of her chracter again.
She losesly cares about the teachings of >harmonists universalist because she sees alicorns as something divine but she doesn't really contemplate the doctrines much. She thinks due to her experinces, that she was choosen by the gods/god to get rid of the changelings andthat something divine stepped in to save her in her dire moment of need.
Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115116
115117
>>115109
>>115115
Sounds interesting.
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115117
115119 115122
>>115113
>Here is a point buy calculator
http://www.propelled.de/extern/chargen

You can adjust your scores to make them work as such until you reach 29 points

I don't get that one, sorry. Are my calculations on the sheet wrong?
>>115116
Thanks!
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115118
115120
>>115109
>>115115
Looks like you're 'bout ready to join, eh?
Anonymous
eG5Fd
?
No.115119
115121 115123 115124 115125
>>115117
What that means is, you can raise stats for 1 point each up until 13. From 14-16, its 2 points each, and beyond that is 3 points each.
Example, it costs 5 points to raise the base Int of a character to 13, and another 4 points to raise it to 15. So, to raise that Int stat to 15 would cost 9 points. Raising a stat to 18 (not including racial and other modifiers) costs 16 points. AFAIK, you're not allowed to lower stats to gain more points, unless GM allows it
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115120
>>115118
We will see what the GM says but yeah, I'm closer to anyway.
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115121
>>115119
Yeah, okay. I thought I broke the game the way I went about it, lol.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115122
115124 115125
>>115117
I don’t know how you got an ability score of 29, but there is no reason any level 5 character should have any ability score above 20 even with racial adjustments or bonuses

>>115109
Alright, I’ve read the back story you’ve provided. There are a few small things to change, but I can make suggestions to change it slightly to keep with the setting. I can also try to incorporate parts of this into the story
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115123
>>115119
29 in Int iss a bit too much and it does have a very domino effect for learning skills, lol.
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115124
115127
>>115122
>I don’t know how you got an ability score of 29, but there is no reason any level 5 character should have any ability score above 20 even with racial adjustments or bonuses

Well, know I know how the system works with the exception for pointbuy, which i might learn from here >>115119 .
I will return and when I have removed a couple of things and re-done the ability scores.

> but I can make suggestions to change it slightly to keep with the setting.
Such as?

Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115125
115126
>>115122
Okay, I fixed my ability scores now with the help of this >>115119
Here are the new scores:

Str 8
Dex 8
Con 13
Int 18
Wis 14
Chr 10

and then add the unicorn racial scores: Str: -2 and Int +2 a and you get that two of my scores are actually:
Str 6
Int 20


Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115126
115127
>>115125

Final ability scores
Str 6
Dex 8
Con 13
Int 20
Wis 14
Chr 10

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115127
115128 115129
>>115124
>>115109
Alright, let's take a look at this:
> When the changelings attacked, her father was killed and her mother and her was
taken prisoners in a hive. In the hive or somewhere on the way, she and her mother were raped by changelings. She and her mother were seperated later in the hive. She lived there for a couple of years until one day she got angery at the changelings and threw a fireball at them...
>The changling hive she was kept in, was a smaller one or whatever it was and it was built on inflammable ground or partially by such material so it caught fire. The whole thing burnt down and most of the changelings in this minor hive died or whatever. Rosy escaped during this and took away from this experince that it was her destiny to destory the changelings so she changed her name to something that she hoped changlings would come to fear.
>She was later found by a black hoof squad that were out on a mission. They had the mission of rescuing her father since he was great or maybe not regardless they see her potential or.... The point is she ends up in the Canterlot universitety as a student.
This is pretty good, as it provides a motivation for Rosy (to hate changelings), a missing loved one who could appear later (her mother), and some trauma that could cause emotional problems (the rape, hostage situation, and loss of mother). Now it's just about squaring it to the time line. The issues are that the most recent big changeling war was only six months to a year ago, and only started at most something like 2 years before (not the many years implied here). Second, the Blackhooves have never been at war against the Changelings. These are of course easily rectified. Perhaps the encounter with the changelings took place a little more than a year ago, when the Changelings invaded western Equestria. Or maybe this didn't happen in the Great War. It happened 10 years ago, when they first attacked Canterlot. Or it happened in some unnamed skirmish along the border when Rosy happened to be living there. The ponies that rescued them were Equestrian military who raided across the border. maybe special forces. Or maybe it was during the Great War, when a New Mareland group "peacefully" forced an exchange of hostages that freed Rosy.

>>115126
Eh... add more to strength
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115128
115137
>>115127
>taken prisoners in a hive. In the hive or somewhere on the way, she and her mother were raped by changelings. She and her mother were seperated later in the hive. She lived there for a couple of years until one day she got angery at the changelings and threw a fireball at them…
OOF
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115129
>>115127
>Or it happened in some unnamed skirmish along the border when Rosy happened to be living there. The ponies that rescued them were Equestrian military who raided across the border. maybe special forces.
This is the best one for my character.

Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115130
115131 115132 115133
>Eh… add more to strength
Do I have to? I wanted her to be weak. Is she too weak? I guess i don't want ther to be disable either.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115131
115134
>>115130
Well, just a little less min maxing would be nice. Though I should say that you don't want to neglect your dexterity score as a wizard
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115132
115134
>>115130
It's probably just a precaution. If she's caught without any combat magic and there's no other players to tank incoming damage, then she's gonna have a bad time.
Anonymous
eG5Fd
?
No.115133
115134
>>115130
To my understanding, you're allowed to play an exceptionally weak or other low stats, however the GM does have final say in the matter.
Additionally another thing for GM to rule on if necessary is that wizards as a class are scholarly, learned magic users, where as sorcerers are innate magic users. Technically therefore, a character cannot be a wizard without training and education, which would/could not have occurred while enslaved to Changelings. I mean, Fireball is a 3rd level spell, and not something (assumed) at the time 1st level magic user could accomplish,... however its also a compelling plot hook to establish the character by and is not technically impossible,... meh, forget I said anything
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115134
115135 115136
>>115131
>dexterity score
I read that part about initiative but does it really matter? I won't likely start first anyway with a medium Dex score.
>Well, just a little less min maxing would be nice.
I guess it is min maxing but it is not like I play her for optimization since as you said low Dex but also I have want her to have hight Int since I want to play her as a prodigy in magic. But like, I can still increase the Str and Dex scores and still get Int 20 so if you want me to lower my Int tell me that then I will do so.
>>115132
I'm okay with that.
>>115133
> Technically therefore, a character cannot be a wizard without training and education, which would/could not have occurred while enslaved to Changelings.
Well, change it to just a magic missfire that started a fire then. She later learns magic on the university. The point isn't that she learns magic there but that she finds "her destiny" there and that this is basically confirmed to her when she gets her cutie mark for it.
But the GM does have the final say in everything.


Anonymous
eG5Fd
?
No.115135
115137
>>115134
I say technically its possible later because there are a number of elements that might *allow* a fireball (though burning hands would make more sense) that with circumstantial bonuses and 1-2 really good dice rolls, it could actually happen. And since its back-story (and a decent one) I NOT Gm would say just go with it as is
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115136
115137
>>115134
Well, the dexterity thing maters because many of the magical spells (scorching ray, for example) require ranged touch attacks to hit, which are aided by higher dexterity and hindered by lower dexterity, and dexterity bonuses add to armor bonuses, which is useful when you can't wear proper armor. But I guess you can design her as you like. That should work
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115137
115138 115139
>>115128
>>115135
>OOF
>(and a decent one)
Thank you sirs!
>>115135
>(though burning hands would make more sense)
Yes, it would I will use that instead.
>>115136
I increase her Dex if only to avoid to constantly miss with her limited spells. Thanks for the advice.


Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115138
115140
>>115137
Any comments on her personality or motivations?

I see she doesn't have much reason to like Changelings
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115139
115140 115143 115144 115145 115173
>>115137
Any Idea of when you will available next? Unfortunately I have to go to sleep now as it is after midnight here, and I have to work tomorrow. Please continue posting anything you think is relevant as I will read it tomorrow. I should also offer more feedback on your character tomorrow
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115140
115141 115142
>>115138
>I see she doesn't have much reason to like Changelings
hehe
>Any comments on her personality or motivations?
I got a sense for her personality. You will see it when I play her. I don't wanna expose more of her character than what has already been done I'm not trying to be passive-agressive here btw just don't want to also i want to show her personality rather than explain it.

>>115139
Thanks.


Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115141
>>115140
I get that you are asking that just to make me think about her personality but you don't have to worry i have one.
Anonymous
eG5Fd
?
No.115142
115145
>>115140
>also i want to show her personality rather than explain it.
based
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115143
>>115139
night fren
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115144
>>115139
Sleep well!
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115145
_Anime White.jpg
>>115139
Also, What did you think about the npc supervision part? Or like the rest of the backstory. Do you think it makes sense for New Mareland to act as they do in the backstory? And can you create supervisor npc that supervises my character? Or do you ahve a better idea?
>>115139
Yeah, sleep well.
>>115142
You make me feel like >pic


Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115154
115155
It occurs to me that the Swede never mentioned a time when he'd be on.
Anonymous
vcmH4
?
No.115155
115156
>>115154
Did we ever say that?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115156
115173
>>115155
The GM asked him, yeah.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115157
115158 115159
95FECB82-60AD-4878-B1F5-8030E766821C.png
Hello everypony!

*contemplates the merits of blog posting*
Anonymous
vcmH4
?
No.115158
>>115157
Heyo
Anonymous
Ivuy6
?
No.115159
115160 115172
>>115157
What do you mean by blog-posting?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115160
115161 115162 115163 115164 115165
F97F47CF-4226-45D2-8475-E83E6A18CB26.png
So... who wants to play this weekend?

>>115159
Talking about work
Anonymous
vcmH4
?
No.115161
>>115160
I think I have a smol idea on hoe to carry the griffs with the shelf items, thankfully.
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115162
115163
>>115160
I want to, but I probably won't be able to long tonight.
Anonymous
Ivuy6
?
No.115163
>>115160
>>115162
Tonight, probably not. This weekend, I'll be here
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115164
>>115160
Back from the dead and reporting for duty.

So, how was work?
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115165
_1 4 8 8.jpg
>>115160
i just woke up like an hour ago...
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115167
>>115166
Why the hell do most attornies just seem lazy and incompetant?
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115168
>>115166
55
WEW

Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115170
>>115169
Sounds stressful.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115171
>>115169
Damn thats a lot.
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115172
115173
>>115156>>115139
I be on on the weekends and about the same time this post, >>115159
, were posted.
I can't promise I can always show up. If I miss a session or during the week either pretend my chracter doesn't exist or play her passively in the background or do whatever.
Anonymous
29i93
?
No.115173
>>115172

>>115156
>>115139

Anonymous
XWwVR
?
No.115176
115177
>>115175
So I don't really feel like writting a big post explaining myself on why I disagree with your assessment. I will probably anyway.

But the reason this is in her backstory at all is what's important. She is a character who has a personal hatred for Changelings and wants to take back the lost lands of Euqstira and free ponies under changeling rule. However, I as a player wants to be part of the group and they are on the other side of the map. Therefore there must exist something that forces her to be there along side the rest of the group since she wants to be somewhere else.

So another idea for accomplish this would be to just simply have the military see that conflict is not happening in canterlot so they move her to a place where she can be useful.

>politically rebellious pony
I thnk you have misunderstood or I have been bad at explaining myself

Her opinion is this: Due to the black hooves attacking Equestria at the same time as the changelings, they caused Equestria to fall on their border against the changelings. Therefore it is their fault. However, that doesn't matter right now. What matters is to free the ponies under captivity and get back their lands. The ruling can be change afterwards.

If I were the leader of the black hooves and the one deciding what to do with a pony like this, I would keep her close but away from position of power in my organization. She is a useful reasource if anything as a fotsoldier. It is actually good that she has exposed herself. There is more to worry if someone who only pretends to be on your side is in your orgnisation be cause they go under the radar and can gain info and influence from within easier.

This works in my benfit in both ways. Since she has told us her opinion I can justify why she won't get to rise in the ranks and why her information is limited. To add to this, she is part of my organization and I am her superior. I can much better keep track of and have an insight into what she is doing because of this. I can even have her report or have other spy on her and report to me. Comaprre that to if she worked outside the system and created her own little orginization, then I would need to get infiltrate that or even learn about it first.

The other way this works in my favor is that she is actually woring for me. As in if she builds me a bridge than I have a bridge extra than I would have if she didn't.

And as her opinions go, like her focus is clearly not on overthrowing them.

Anyway, regardless of what you decide upon, what I want is for her to meet these conditions: I want her to be part of the group even though she wants to focus on the changelings.
If you can make that happen, I will be satisfied. If it is not possible, then I will have to deal with it somehow.

I don't wanna complain at you but like I would have prefered it if you put your answers in spoilers when discussing the details of the backstory. At this point it doesn't matter so I guess it is just a tip for the future.

>I can make a handler, but it probably won't be a spellcaster
That's okay.

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115177
115178 115311
>>115176
O... Kay then.....
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115178
115179
>>115177
Hey GM. How's it going?
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115179
115180 115181
>>115178
Hello. Okay

Never thought I would attend s campaign rally for a Democrat... but we had a photo shoot for the DA’s re-election campaign
Anonymous
JWi2t
?
No.115180
>>115179
Spooky.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115181
115182
>>115179
Doesn't seem right for a politician to use the legal system to advance their own reelection campaign.
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115182
115183
>>115181
What? He’s just having a photoshoot in front of the courthouse on a Saturday morning, and of course most of his employees attend
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115183
115184
>>115182
Why would you all be called out for a photoshoot if it wasn't going to be used in his campaign?
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115184
115185
>>115183
Well, we weren’t “called out,” I was just told by a coworker that he was having a re-election campaign photoshoot on Saturday, and you might gain favor with the boss by attending
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115185
>>115184
*shrugs*
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115186
115187
I wonder when Starry boi will be on next.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115187
115188
>>115186
unfortunately i havent been asleep
Fortunately im staying awake all day.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115188
115189
>>115187
Okay then, I guess. Make sure you get some sleep sometime.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115189
115190 115191
>>115188
im up to play if everypony is here.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115190
115191
>>115189
And I'm just always ready.
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115191
115192 115193 115195
>>115189
>>115190
Last I recall, Dark Star was taking a picture of boat, and Silver was standing there
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115192
115193
>>115191
I prefer to call it "standing guard".
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115193
115194
>>115191
>>115192
"This Could help us identify the owner."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115194
115195
>>115193
"Likely it is name of vessel this boat was launched from."
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115195
115196 115197
>>115194
"Even better. "
>>115191
Have we searched the boat yet?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115196
115200
>>115195
Silver continues to keep an eye and ear out for any approaching griffons while Dark Star does what he needs to do.
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115197
115198
>>115195
Yes. It is empty save for a piece of paper under one of the seat-planks
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115198
115199
>>115197
Dark Star reads the paperif we didnt read it already
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115199
115200
>>115198
The paper itself seems to have a headnote, belonging to what might be a church or community center. On the paper is a handwritten set of words. Everything on it is in a foreign language
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115200
115201 115203
>>115199
Dark star takes a picture of the document
>>115196
"Let's keep going."
FBfB7
?
No.115201
115202
[1d20+4 = 16]
>>115200
Move Silently: Silver nods and sneaks up the stairs.
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115202
115203 115204 115205
>>115201
Silver can see light coming from the area up the stairs
FBfB7
?
No.115203
115204 115208
[1d20+4 = 14]
>>115200
>>115202
Hide: Silver motions for Dark Star to stay quiet while he peaks into the next room. He tries to remain hidden while doing so.
KeiT6
?
No.115204
115205 115208 115214
[1d20+5 = 21]
>>115202
>>115203
Dark star hides
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115205
115206
>>115202
>>115204
I'll be right back, dinner. Dark Star has full license to control Silver's actions until I get back.
Anonymous
JWi2t
?
No.115206
115207
>>115205
inb4 he makes him offer pony rides to the guards.
Is joek. Don't worry.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115207
Back.

>>115206
Don't think Silver's quite strong enough for that.
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115208
115209
>>115204
>>115203
Dark Star’s slim figure moves into the shadows alongside the walls and under the top steps. Silver is not quite as easy to hide, but he manages. There are definitely creatures there
FBfB7
?
No.115209
115210 115211
[1d20+4 = 10]
>>115208
Spot: Silver tries to make out what he can about them and what they're doing.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115210
>>115209
Fuck, wrong modifier. That's supposed to be 3, not 4.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115211
115212
I am just barely back myself

>>115209
Silver really does not get a great look at the entirety of the interior of the room, but this much is evident immediately: two guard creatures towards the end of the room, definite “cells” like that of a jail, and at least one creature in a cell, the most readily visible one being a gold-shaded Kirin in a cell on the far side left near the door

I’ll add more description later
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115212
115213
>>115211
How far away are the guards?

Want to pause so you can describe it further, or do you want to describe it a bit later so we can continue?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115213
115214
>>115212
You can do either
At least 40 feet. It isn’t immediately obvious from this perspective how wide the room is either
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115214
115215 115218
>>115213
Let's continue for now.

Черт. That is quite distance.

>>115204
Silver relays this information using hoof gestures to...wherever that sneaky pony got off to: two guards, prisoner cell, 40 feet away, your call.
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115215
115216 115218
>>115214
Dark Star Whispers
"Just 2?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115216
115217
>>115215
Silver looks a bit startled, not hearing or seeing Dark Star until he got within whispering range. He whispers back: "As far as I can see. You are more than welcome to look for yourself."
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115217
115219
>>115216
"Think we can take 2?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115218
115221
>>115214
>>115215
At the moment they seem to be doing something involving a still different cell. They are speaking to each other in either a forgone language, or at a volume too low to be readily understood. The door at the far end is closed. There is another door over to the left past the Kirin holding cell
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115219
115220
>>115217
He simply nods.
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115220
115221
>>115219
Dark Star readys his Bow.
"Let's get to it.... wait,maybe we can use a rock to lure one out?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115221
115222 115223
>>115220
>>115218
"Keep eye on what they do." Silver goes back down the stairs to look for a rock or a piece of rubble with which to lure one of the guards over with.
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115222
>>115221
Dark Star keeps tabs on them
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115223
115224
>>115221
If Silver wants to fish the water for stones or something...
FBfB7
?
No.115224
115225
[diceroll]1d20-1=-16{17}[/diceroll]
>>115223
I suppose Search would be prudent.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115225
115226
>>115224
In the water, he feels an object under the water with his hoof. It’s a brooch, or other decorative object of female jewelry, that is rather large and includes tarnished and corroded metal portions. It must have been relatively nice some time ago, but now it is corroded and faded. It’s kind of dense, and though of an oblong shape, it should be fit for throwing
FBfB7
?
No.115226
115227 115228 115229
[1d20+9 = 10]
>>115225
"Yes, this will work." Silver aims for the (presumably) metal staircase, and throws the brooch at it.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115227
>>115226
Fuck.
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115228
115229
_Andrew jackson looks in horror.jpg
>>115226

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115229
115230 115231
>>115226
>>115228
Prior to throwing the brooch, both creatures had been distracted, thoroughly, by their workings with the cell. But when silver tosses the brooch upwards, it goes high, hits the top of the doorway, bounces down, clings against the top step (which, like everything else in this structure is made of stone or brick), then against a step two down, then the bottom step, then a “plop” as it hits the water. Both creatures look back
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115230
>>115229
...That works, I guess?
dJfeW
?
No.115231
115232
[1d20+5 = 12]
>>115229
Dark Star looses the arrow at the guard closest to the door
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115232
115233
>>115231
The armor hits against what seems to be a vest worn by the creature, but fails to penetrate
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115233
115235 115238
>>115232
F
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115235
115236 115238
>>115233
Silver whispers to Starry boi: "If they are coming, then let us trade places."
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115236
115237
>>115235
"Sounds good."
Dark Star moves to here silver is.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115237
>>115236
And Silver likewise moves to where Dark Star was.
0mRVV
?
No.115238
115239
>>115235
>>115233
It is at this point, and maybe only at this point, that Silver and Dark Star get a good look at the two creatures

They are four legged creatures that look more or less like dogs, or wolves, if perhaps with slightly shorter muzzles and weaker muscles around the thighs, but with great arched backs full of muscles on the fore legs. Their coats are brown, a darker shade of brown than the beige stone and mortar walls, with spots of blacks just a little bigger than silver dollars coloring their bodies. Along their spines are short sets of black hair proceeding from their top, sort of like a mane, but neither does it stand out that much from their fur. They both wear simple vests and have spear-like weapons attached to their backs, and they keep their hateful, black tipped muzzles closer to the ground. Their orange eyes are fixed on the doorway now
\r
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115239
115240 115241
>>115238
"...Those are not griffons..."
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115240
115241 115242
>>115239
"......I...No they aren't."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115241
115242 115245
>>115240
>>115239
One peers on into the doorway like a dog on the hunt, but the other one slowly develops a malign grin on his face. It's an expression that has an air of familiarity to it, but even as the creature appears less alien, the menace doesn't quite dissipate. Then, it speaks with a bit of an unidentifiable accent, and a voice similar to, yet deeper than that of a Diamond Dog

"Who" raising the pitch of the "oo" at the end there
"are you?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115242
115243 115246 115251
>>115240
>>115241
Silver looks back to Dark Star for some sense of what they should do.
dJfeW
?
No.115243
115245 115246
_Clint.jpg
[1d20+8 = 24]
>>115242
"I Figure we're the Dog Catchers."
He makes >Face related. at the Lycan beasts.
"And who might you be?"
Intimidate
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115245
>>115243
>>115241

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115246
115247
>>115243
>>115242
The one looks back to the other, then back to the doorway. She responds, in a subtlety frightened tone
"We're with the transcontinentals"
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115247
115248
>>115246
"What that thing ya got over there in your cell?"
He motions to the kirin in the cage
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115248
115249
>>115247
"Are you looking to buy?" she asks back
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115249
115250
>>115248
"Perhaps. what is it?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115250
115251
>>115249
She nods once, and the grin returns. Her ears are rounded, and there is a ring through the right of the pair. The other one moves over, slightly.

She taps a bar on the fairly open cage, like a holding cell in a police station, and the kirin stands up and moves away. She looks frightened, though she did already.
"I don't really know. Why don't you step into the light?"
dJfeW
?
No.115251
115252 115253
[1d20+8 = 21]
>>115250
>>115242
Dark Star motions at silver to get ready
"Why don't you and your friend open the cell, let that thing out then you both get in the cage."
Intimidate
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115252
115253
>>115251
Silver nods once at him in acknowledgment.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115253
115254
>>115251
>>115252
Both are taken aback, and shaken. They step a step back, but neither do they act
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115254
115255
>>115253
Silver takes a step forward into the light, unsheathing his greatsword. He readies it at the dogs, the large blade making a distinct sound as it cuts through the air. "I would advise you do as he says."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115255
115256 115257
>>115254
They begrudgingly move back towards the cage, and unlock the hinge, slowly starting to open the door
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115256
115257 115258
>>115255
He says to the kirin
"Get out of there,you're free now."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115257
>>115255
>>115256
Silver keeps his sword levelled at the dogs. "Do not leave building just yet, kirin." A jerking motion with his head behind him informs the kirin to get behind the two ponies and stay there.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115258
115259 115260
>>115256
The kirin is silent, but stays towards the back. Then the doors open, She remains there, frightened, unsure. Now either she doesn't understand Silver, or she didn't want to follow him, but she bolts out of that door, flinging it open, running down the open ground, and right towards Silver and Dark Star
FBfB7
?
No.115259
115262 115265
[1d20+3 = 12]
>>115258
Sense Motive: Silver watches the kirin's intent. Hmm...is she trying to escape past us, or will she follow order?
dJfeW
?
No.115260
115261 115262 115265
[1d20+8 = 9]
>>115258
Dark Star Says to the lycans
"it's time time get into your jail cell, or things could get very bad for you 2."
"Oh and to make sure there's no hijinks going on, Give us the keys."
Intimidate.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115261
>>115260
I think we might have to roll initiative.
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115262
115263
_agony.jpg
>>115260
>>115259
Well....it's time to massacre some lycans before they do it to us.
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115263
115264
>>115262
i hope they weren't important npc's....
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115264
>>115263
If need be, I can patch them up to keep them from dying.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115265
115266 115268
>>115260
>>115259
She's startled now. But more to the point, she's about to make physical contact with Silver. Might need roll strength or reflex to avoid getting trampled by the creature

But ahead of them, the two dog bear cat things' round little ears shoot up. Then their eyes narrow, and their black tipped muzzles come closer to the ground, revealing a dense row of sharp, yellowed teeth. She giggles in a sharp, high pitched but short laugh
"He he he he"
Then he laughs in kind
"he he he he"
And like a contagion it comes back to her in a mad sort of way
"he he he he"

Their eyes slightly reflex the obnoxiously yellow light of the incandescent bulb tied to the ceiling, making their orange eyes look as if they are holding yellow flames

She says to him in a voice as masculine as feminine
"I don't think I will"
FBfB7
?
No.115266
115267
[1d20+2 = 17]
>>115265
Strength: Silver tries to catch the kirin.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115267
115269
>>115266
Silver extends a hoof, and quickly the creature runs into him. Her body is small, and feels like a cross between a fur covered horse and a pangolin. Her eyes light up in obvious surprise, but she remains silent. She is in his hooves now
dJfeW
?
No.115268
115270
[1d20+5 = 17]
>>115265
"I Don't Think you understand, this is your only choice, if you don't want to end up in tartarus. Help me, Help you."
She can hear the sincerity in his voice.
Diplomacy
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115269
>>115267
For what little time they have left until combat starts, he keeps a hold of the surprisingly soft dragon-horse and tries to calm her down. He rubs her scaly back. "It is okay, it is okay, I got you."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115270
115271 115273
>>115268
"Step into the light" she demands

>>115268
The wide eyed expression on the kirin's face suggests that she misinterprets Silver's intent rubbing his hoof down her back
Unless she correctly surmises his intent, in which case, carry on
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115271
115272 115275
>>115270
The look on Silver's own face goes from confused to embarassed pretty quickly. "Oh...sorry, I do not mean...'that'." He tries to smooth things over with a friendly smile. "You speak ponish?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115272
115274
>>115271
Roll luck
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115273
115275
>>115270
Dark Star Does So with a grin on his face
"Well? am i what you were expecting?"
FBfB7
?
No.115274
[1d20 = 16]
>>115272

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115275
115276 115277
>>115271
She smiles back at him, awkwardly
“Little”

>>115273
A grin forms in her face, while the companion, with less regard for politesse, licks his lips
“One of the local gangs, I take it?”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115276
115280
>>115275
Silver continues his friendly look. "Good. What is your name, might I ask?"
dJfeW
?
No.115277
115278 115279 115280
[1d20+8 = 10]
>>115275
He chuckles
"You Could Say that."
His voice turns serious
"Now be good doggies and get in the cage."
Intimidate
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115278
>>115277
....
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115279
115280
>>115277
>tfw voice crack
0mRVV
?
No.115280
115281 115282
[1d20+2 = 8]
[1d20+1 = 3]
>>115276
She hesitates for more than a moment. Then she says something that sounds like “Khoi Lua”

>>115277
>>115279
Roll initiative
dJfeW
?
No.115281
115283
[1d20+5 = 15]
>>115280

FBfB7
?
No.115282
115283
[1d20+4 = 23]
>>115280
Silver sees the incoming battle, and looks to the kirin. "Pleasure to meet you. I am Silver. Now, Khoi, stay behind us, and out of fight. I would like to talk with you bit more after we deal with these two."

With that, he releases the small, surprisingly soft kirin, his face going hard as he readies his sword against the doggos.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115283
115284
>>115281
>>115282
Well, it looks like the order is:

Sereby
Zekker
Female weird dog thing
Male weird dog thing
FBfB7
?
No.115284
115285 115290
[1d20+5 = 11]
>>115283
Charge, Power Attack: Silver opens with with a powerful charge against the female dog with intent to impale her on his greatsword.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115285
115286
>>115284
A bit of surprise in her eyes, but she jumps over to the side, dodging Silver’s attack
dJfeW
?
No.115286
115287 115289
[1d20+5 = 21]
>>115285
Dark Star looses an arrow at the fem doge
0mRVV
?
No.115287
115288 115289
[2d6 = 2]
>>115286
Fem doge is hit

Doesnt Dark Star have an ability that can let him shoot twice in a round?
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115288
115290 115292
>>115287
only on fire arms
0mRVV
?
No.115289
115290
[1d20+5 = 11]
>>115287
>>115286
The shot lands in the creature’s shoulder. But she quickly launches at Silver with her spear
0mRVV
?
No.115290
115293
[1d20+4 = 19]
>>115289
>>115284
>>115288
Even now, Silver manages to dodge

The male dog creature charges forward, straight at Zekker, and stabs at him with his spear
0mRVV
?
No.115292
115293 115294
[1d8+2 = 3]
>>115288
Zekker is hit in his barrel
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115293
>>115290
>>115292
"oof"
FBfB7
?
No.115294
115295 115298 115301
[1d20+3 = 13]
>>115292
"Zekker!"

Power Attack: Silver brings his sword around and over his head, then strikes with an overhead aimed at the female.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115295
115296
>>115294
She sees this, tries to move out of the way, then her vest takes a glancing blow from Silver Sword’s sword which fails to penetrate it
dJfeW
?
No.115296
115297 115301 115303
[1d20+5 = 18]
>>115295
Dark Star takes a five foot step
And fires into the male with his bow
0mRVV
?
No.115297
115301
[2d6 = 12]
>>115296
This one hits as well
0mRVV
?
No.115298
115301 115302
[1d250+5 = 117]
>>115294
She pulls back, pushes forward, and angrily stabs at Silver again with her spear
0mRVV
?
No.115299
115301 115302
[1d250+5 = 12]

0mRVV
?
No.115300
115302
[1d20+5 = 6]

0mRVV
?
No.115301
[1d20+5 = 9]
>>115298
>>115299
>>115298
>>115294
She charges forward, but her spear becomes lodged between the bars of a holding cell on the opposing side

>>115296
>>115297
>>115296
The creature is hit squarely through his vest, and a pinkish zap of magic can be seen, by that doesn’t stop it. He presses forth yet again with his spear
FBfB7
?
No.115302
115303 115309 115310
[1d20+8 = 13]
>>115298
>>115299
>>115300
I like how even with a 1d250, she still rolled a 7.
Also, just going to assume that was a miss on the male's part, so...

This isn't working...alright, сука, let us see if this works against you.

Silver switches to a broad sweeping attack, with less power but more focus behind it.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115303
115304 115305
>>115302
Again, Silver swipes. Again, she moves just enough for her vest to take and deflect a glancing blow

>>115296
Star’s turn
dJfeW
?
No.115304
115305 115309 115314 115319
[1d20+5 = 12]
>>115303
Dark star shoots an arrow at the female's head
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115305
115306
>>115303
>>115304
I think GM is sleep, so I'm gonna hit the hay. Good night!
Ds
dJfeW
?
No.115306
115308 115319 115322 115351
>>115305
Night.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115308
115351
>>115306
You manage to get some proper sleep, buddy?
0mRVV
?
No.115309
115310
[1d20+5 = 23]
>>115304
From the corner of her periphery, she sees the readied bow, ducks and moves. The arrow is let fly, glances against her vest, scratching it, then continues onward deflected a few degrees until it lands and settles into the door

>>115302
She is left without a spear, and a hint of the unfavorable situation reflects in her eyes. But she is not wholly discouraged, as her grin becomes toothier, wider, then reveals a full set of sharp canines, and a jaw built to crush bone. She opens her mouth, lunges forward, and tries to bite into Silver
0mRVV
?
No.115310
1429 115315
[1d6+2 = 4]
>>115309
>>115302
She bites down into Silver’s back, and Silver feels a bite that is stronger than any simple wolves’
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115311
115312 115313
>>115177
I don't get your response.
But anyway, come off as agressive. I just wanted to give you my input.

Anyway, do you have an idea for solving this problem with my character?
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115312
>>115311
*I didn't want to* come off as agressive
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115313
115318
>>115311
Which problem?
0mRVV
?
No.115314
115319
[1d20+4 = 14]
>>115304
Although Dark Star may be igniting the creature attacking him in favor of a more distant aggressor, he certainly is not ignoring him. The creature stabs again at Dark Star
FBfB7
?
No.115315
115316 115319
[1d20+8 = 26]
>>115310
I know you haven't yet determined if Dark Star's taken damage, I'm just leaving this here so you know what Silver's next action is when his turn comes up.

"ARGH!"

Her teeth manage to pierce through Silver's armor, drawing blood as they tear into his flesh. He rears up and turns his sword around towards his attacker, stabbing at her.
FBfB7
?
No.115316
[2d6+4 = 12]
>>115315

Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115318
115320
>>115313
How to get Inferno to the rest of the group. Do you agree with my idea of simply having her get moved due to militaristic reasons to the front in the north or do you have something else in mind?
0mRVV
?
No.115319
115321 115322
8B177F17-39CC-4854-AD6F-ED86EEADE1DE.jpeg
[1d20+2 = 9]
[1d8+2 = 10]
>>115315
For only the second time in the battle, the larger of the two creatures is hit, and it’s a hell of a hit. It tears through her vest, into the area below her chest, and very possibly ripping her stomach, her liver, or other internal organs apart. She has a definite look of fear and pain in her eyes, as she releases her bite

>>115314 (You)
>>115306
Dark Star jumps and almost dodged the spear. Almost… it lands into him

>>115315
>>115304
From the doorway, far behind Silver, and barely behind Dark Star, a new magenta glow fills the room. Khoi Lau has turned char and black, with purple eyes and red purple flames enveloping but not consuming her, and giving off a definite heat that Dark Star can feel.

“Lấy cái này con thú gớm ghiếc!”
She turns her hind legs the the male creature
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115320
115324
>>115318
Well, the problem with placing her in the northern group now is that her purposes and their purposes don’t and won’t entirely work together well, at least for the mission they are on now. They are also 100 miles within Changeling territory, rather than simply bear it. The Southern group suits Inferno’s temperament better, and I have a more immediate idea about how to use an NPC “handler” for her. But they are something like 700 miles away from the Changeling border and frankly are more likely to fight Ponies than changelings. However, if she’s been recently transferred from Griffonia, Baltimare is not an unlikely place for her to arrive
Anonymous
QG3Do
?
No.115321
>>115319
Dang you. You bamboozled me with that (you)
0mRVV
?
No.115322
115323 115325
>>115319
>>115306
Khoi’s magenta glow display is impressive, but her hind legs miss their mark, with the creature flinching at the purple and red fire streaming out of split hooves

The damage to Dark Star is as bad as it could have been. He’s stabbed right through deep into the chest Taking another 10 HP damage\r
FBfB7
?
No.115323
115325 115327 115352
[1d20+8 = 10]
>>115322
I need to finish this before Dark Star is dog kibble!

"I am going to turn you into dog shishkabab!" With some proper distance between him and his opponent, Silver tries once again to impale the female hyena.
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115324
115327
>>115320
>The Southern group suits Inferno’s temperament better, and I have a more immediate idea about how to use an NPC “handler” for her. But they are something like 700 miles away from the Changeling border and frankly are more likely to fight Ponies than changelings.
> The Southern group suits Inferno
That's fine. She can be there.

>However, if she’s been recently transferred from Griffonia, Baltimare is not an unlikely place for her to arrive
I guess she is. I don't know. She is from the Canterlot university so I guess she is from canterlot? And therefore I don't know if she is >from Griffonia but yeah, that probably works.
Anonymous
QG3Do
?
No.115325
115326
>>115322
He's sandbagging his awesome powers, of course.
>>115323
And... well then. This seems to be quite problematic.
Good thing bad rolls always happen twice in a row.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115326
115328
>>115325
That isn't good, since Dark Star is up next.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115327
115329
>>115324
.... You said she was impressed into military service in Griffonia by New Mareland before being transferred back

>>115323
The sword goes wide of the wounded creature


Anonymous
QG3Do
?
No.115328
>>115326
Aw fuck. Well he's gonna get the replacement of that one changeling's shotgun shot.
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115329
115331
>>115327
>You said she was impressed into military service in Griffonia by New Mareland before being transferred back
No, I didn't. But doesn't matter. Forget that part in such a case. If we do foreget taht part, how will her story look then?
Talented mage in canterlot university. How do we get her to the others?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115331
115332
>>115329
So where would she start? At the university in Canterlot? What does she want to do, or is trying to do?
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115332
115333
>>115331
> What does she want to do, or is trying to do?
I guess she wantss to convince the black hooves to take back the rest of Equestria.
>So where would she start?
If you can get her close to the group in the south so I have a higher chance of joining up with them, that would be perfect.

Hope I am not being too needy.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115333
115334 115335 115336
>>115332
Alright, let’s try this:
Inferno is a fairly precious student at the Canterlot School for gifted unicorns, but, rather than continue on into a graduate program at graduation, she feels drawn to do something about the Changeling menance, and joins the newly formed security forces of the Central Equestrian Autonomy. She is only there a few months before she is expelled thanks to a few “indiscretions.” She would have been punished, but a superior convinces higher ups to simply let her go. She now decides to either:
Get back to the Changeling border so she can be present at the scene directly. She joins the customs branch of the caretaker government in the hopes of being assigned to the border. Instead she’s assigned to a port city... Baltimare.
Or
She decides to try to locate Changeling infiltrators. She tries to join the internal security branch of the Blackhooves’s State Security Administration. Rather than send her to a fresh and “hot” district like Manehattan, she’s sent to a backwater as a trainee... Baltimare
Anonymous
58Lod
?
No.115334
check'em trips.png
>>115333
Check'em.
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115335
>>115333
I'll seen the post will get back to you.
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115336
115338
>>115333
>Inferno is a fairly precious student at the Canterlot School for gifted unicorns
Does this mean she still hass the backstory of being in captivity in changeling hive? It is okay if it doesn't work I suppose.

>She decides to try to locate Changeling infiltrators. She tries to join the internal security branch of the Blackhooves’s State Security Administration. Rather than send her to a fresh and “hot” district like Manehattan, she’s sent to a backwater as a trainee… Baltimare
I will take this one.
Thanks for solving her backstory and for providing options. I will get back to you with a better character sheet until the weekend.
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115338
115341 115342
>>115336
>captivity in the Changeling hive
Yes... didn’t you say she was in captivity, escaped, became a student, then did something that got her in trouble?
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115341
115343
>>115338
Yes, that is the chain of events. Although, the trouble part isn't necessary to her character as the first parts are.
But okay, so that part is included. I just wanted to make sure there weren't any miscommunication that's all.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115342
115343
>>115338
You happen to know how much health Dark Star has left?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115343
115344 115345 115347
>>115341
Alright, I think I have enough information about your character to let her begin. Because of the scattered nature of the Southern group it might take a while to unite her with the PCs... or for that matter, to unite the PCs with the other PCs

>>115342
Uh
Anonymous
Quh8B
?
No.115344
115346
>>115343
Nice!
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115345
>>115343
*shrugs*
Just wondering.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115346
115348
>>115344
Um... want to start now or later?
Anonymous
YefzT
?
No.115347
115349
>>115343
>it might take a while [...] to unite the PCs with the other PCs
It doesn't have to
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115348
>>115346
With whom should this new mare group up with first, tho?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115349
115350
>>115347
For the Northern group it's a matter of figuring which, if any NPCs they want to take along for the ride and which to leave there, then they can proceed to their destination, then if all goes well, back home

For the Southern group.... it's going to be a real struggle to figure out how to unite them back together without it being contrived
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115350
>>115349
Surely it can't be that hard to group back up.
Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115351
115353
>>115306
>>115308
Yep, just woke up. sorry im late.
KeiT6
?
No.115352
115354 115355 115360
[1d20+5 = 13]
>>115323
"UH! Buck! You're Bucking dead fido!"
Dark Star shoots an arrow at the mutt's face.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115353
115354
>>115351
No need to apologise, bro.
0mRVV
?
No.115354
115355 115357 115358 115360
[1d20+2 = 22]
>>115352
Dark Star shoots at the creature, and it tries to move out of the way before releases the arrow. He moves such that an arrow otherwise pointed at his face now points towards his lightly armored chest. It hits in a lightly armored spot and sticks in... Just barely not going through, but still stopped. The arrow releases a discharge upon the top of the brown vest, which prevents the creature underneath from being shocked

Khoi remains pissed and glowing hot. She bucks at the creature again

>>115353
At the far end, the heavily wounded and unarmed female looks on at Silver, and does a set of math in her head. Finding the numbers not in her favor, she runs to the door, quickly unlocks it, and begins to open it


0mRVV
?
No.115355
115356 115358 115360
[1d20+2 = 19]
>>115354
>>115352
The creature may have moved out of the way to avoid being shot in the face by Dark Star. But this movement came at a price. It positioned itself perfectly to be kicked in the face with flaming, split hooves that may as well be from the devil herself
0mRVV
?
No.115356
115360
[1d4 = 2]
[2d3 = 4]
>>115355
FBfB7
?
No.115357
115359 115360
[1d20+10 = 18]
>>115354
You are not getting away that easily!

Silver is very intent on having dog-on-a-stick. He charges the female, hopefully before she can escape and alert the whole building to their presence.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115358
115360
>>115355
>>115354
Get fucked doggo
FBfB7
?
No.115359
115360
[2d6+4 = 9]
>>115357
Surely this must be a hit.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115360
115361 115362 115363
>>115356
>>115355
>>115354
>>115352
With an arrow of stunning magic in his chest, and a kick to the face with burns to his muzzle and ears, the male falls to the ground. Barely out, and in a way in better condition than the female leader, but he's out

>>115357
>>115359
I'm not sure what Silver is trying here, but it worked

>>115358
Doggo isn't quite fucked. But that can be changed
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115361
115366
>>115360
Silver is charging the female doggo trying to down her before she can leave and alert the whole building.

Also, BRB, dinner.
KeiT6
?
No.115362
115364 115366
[1d20+5 = 7]
>>115360
Dark Star Smiles as he coughs up some blood
He then turns his attention to the female dog silver is currently stabbing and shoots her.
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115363
1502514045937-1.png
>>115360
>But that can be changed
S-sheesh, don't tease me like this.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115364
115365
>>115362
This close to shooting Silver in the ass for a second time.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115365
>>115364
it would have been fine.
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115366
115367 115368
>>115361
>>115362
The door at the end of the room opens slightly, and continues moving open at a slow pace. The paw of the creature reaches through the doorway as she collapses to the ground, bleeding from two massive wounds. Dying.

An arrow flies through the air
“Ôi trời!“
It hits a bar on a cage, bounces off, flies past Sipver’s rear cutting off a pair of hairs, and hits an opposite wall after going through another set of bars.

The female leader’s blood, deep red but shaded by the obnoxious yellow light, as well as the ghostly blue, red, and purple of the magic fire, is joined by the blood of the wounded Zekker and Sereby. The male too, lies upon the ground, and though he has a slightly smell of burning hair, he gives an appearance of less lethal wounds

The battle is won
FBfB7
?
No.115367
115369
[1d20+7 = 13]
>>115366
You do not have permission to die yet. We still have use of you.

Silver moves her paw just out of the way of the door so he can close it. Then, with not a moment to lose, he gets out his medical supplies.

Heal: Silver does his best to stabilize the female with what he has and keep her from dying.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115368
115369
>>115366
Dark Star Looks over at the Kirin
"A-Are you Ok?"
Anonymous
CKTZC
?
No.115369
115370 115371 115372
>>115367
Silver does not seem to have success stemming the internal bleeding

>>115368
She seems to have an excited emotional state, as she screams in a foreign language
“Lấy cái đó đi, đồ khốn! Bạn quái vật! ... Tại sao bạn lại giúp cô ấy? Cô ấy là tồi tệ nhất trong tất cả!”

Let’s just say it’s a good thing there are no barrels of gasoline, nor shelves of flammable material in a tight enclosed area
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115370
115371 115372
>>115369
"Silver bring some rope. this dog is still alive."
He motions at the male.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115371
115373 115377
>>115369
>>115370
Dark Star motions for kioh to calm down
FBfB7
?
No.115372
115373 115377
[1d8+1 = 8]
>>115369
Damn. Did not want to have to waste my supplies on you. Hopefully this works to stop bleeding. He takes a potion of Cure Light Wounds, one of the weaker ones from the potion shop, and guides the healing substance down the dog's throat.

Noticing the combination of anger and confusion in the kirin/nirik's voice and putting two-and-two together, he looks over to her. "She has information which we need. Do not worry, Khoi, she will face justice."

>>115370
He levitates over his rope, as well as the potion Iron gave him and the taver (Potion of Cure Light Wounds, +3)
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115373
115374
>>115372
>>115371
*tavern
Also forgot: "Drink this. I will come take look at you after I am finished with this bitch."
KeiT6
?
No.115374
115375 115377
>>115373
"Thanks."
Dark Star chugs the potion


FBfB7
?
No.115375
115376 115377
[1d8+3 = 11]
>>115374
And let's see how much you heal.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115376
>>115375
Dark Star is still pretty hurt but the hole in his chest gets significantly smaller
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115377
115378 115380
>>115372
Before Silver gives her the potion, her body is under assault from several forces. Her stomach has been slashed open. With that, the most powerful acids possessed by any talking creature save perhaps dragons, leaks out and onto her internal organs, slowly digesting and dissolving her insides even as she is still alive. She is more likely, however, to die from drowning in her own blood as her lungs fill up from the internal bleeding. But the healing potion, expensive to buy for Silver, and soon to be dearly missed, stood this process. The bleeding stops, and the most serious wounds in the organs are sealed, even if not completely healed.

Her eyes open rappidly, looking up at first to Silver, then to the very much open door. She wasn’t expecting this second chance, but she will sure as hell take it

She gets up, stumbles a bit, and tries her best to bolt through the open door

>>115372
>>115371
Khoi is not persuaded
“No. What you doing? Kill her!”

>>115375
>>115374
With this, Dark Star is healed, completely or nearly so. If only the same could be said for Silver’s giant wound
FBfB7
?
No.115378
115379 115380 115382
[1d20+2 = 6]
>>115377
Strength: Silver tries to jump on her and tackle her to the ground.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115379
>>115378
I'm actually getting fucking pissed off at these rolls, now.
KeiT6
?
No.115380
115381 115382 115386
[1d20+5 = 16]
>>115377
>>115378
Dark Star shoots her in the ankle
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115381
>>115380
the dog not the kirin
0mRVV
?
No.115382
115383 115385
[2d6 = 5]
>>115378
Silver jumps for her... and fails

>>115380
Hit
FBfB7
?
No.115383
115384 115386
[1d20+2 = 6]
>>115382
Trying again...
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115384
>>115383
OH FUCK OFF, DICE, YOU PIECES OF SHIT!
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115385
115387
>>115382
He rushes over and attempts to slam the door closed
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115386
115388
>>115383
>>115380
And so the creature runs through the door, Silver lunges at her but falls short, and Dark Star lands a shot somewhere around her hind leg, and the purple magic stuns her and causes her to fall outside the door. Silver lunges again, with identical results
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115387
115389
>>115385
She’s a little outside of the door, so it can’t quite be closed
FBfB7
?
No.115388
115390
[1d20+2 = 14]
>>115386
I don't care if it kills me, I will roll something higher than 10 and drag the bitch inside.
KeiT6
?
No.115389
115391 115392
[1d20 = 14]
>>115387
Dark Star grabs any part of her that are still inside the door and trys to drag her back in
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115390
115391
>>115388
Things are looking up for Silver. He drags the butch inside. He’s still bleeding badly though. She might have broken a rib at its base
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115391
115392
>>115390
>>115389
Who exactly is bleeding?

Silver looks to Dark Star as he drags the female into the jail cell. "Hurry up with tieing other dog up. I do not want this one bolting again."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115392
115393 115394
>>115391
Silver is bleeding

>>115389
Dark Star helps Silver drag her in
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115393
115394 115395
>>115392
Dark Star kicks her in the rib that looks broken then he Ties up the other Dog.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115394
115395
>>115392
Ah. Well, I've failed enough rolls to last a lifetime in these past 24 hours. Gimme a minute before I fail another. Silver will live while I take a break and talk with the kirin.

Silver searches the female hyena's person for any possessions, as well as the cell door key.

>>115393
Think the GM is talking about Silver having the broken rib.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115395
115396 115399
>>115393
Silver is the one with the potentially broken rib. The dog is slowly tied up. But the female is kicked

>>115394
It’s almost strange, but she is nearly devoid of any kind of possessions. The most she has is a small amount of coins in a pouch, a small number of ties, a relatively large set of keys, and her vest... which is pretty well damaged.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115396
115397
>>115395
He leaves the vest, but he does take the rest of the items. He begins talking to Khoi as he looks through both the money and the keys. "Thank you for helping my friend, even when you did not need to. You have my gratitude for saving him."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115397
115398
>>115396
It takes her a moment, more than a moment, really, to finally cool down. Literally
“Those... bad creatures... thank you”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115398
115400 115407
>>115397
He nods at her, smiling. "I am glad that we could help you." He starts trying the various keys to see which one fits the cell door. "What happened to put you in this situation? It sounded like they were going to sell you off as slave."
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115399
115400
>>115395
Dark Star ties the Male dog up.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115400
115401 115402
>>115399
He is tied up

>>115398
I’m so tempted to have you roll for luck on language
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115401
115402
>>115400
>forcing me to fail another roll so soon after that entire ordeal
Demand it if you must, just please don't toy with me.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115402
115403
>>115401
you get used to failing rolls
>>115400
He walks over to silver and the khoi.
What does khoi look like?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115403
115404 115406
>>115402
Her coat is rather a golden color, not very bright, but a little pale, and her scales are a sort of grey shaded brown. Her mane is poofy but messy, and is a cooper or brownish color
FBfB7
?
No.115404
115405 115407
[1d20 = 1]
>>115403
I'll take your silence as my cue.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115405
>>115404
Called it.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115406
115407
>>115403
"Are you ok kirin? what's your name?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115407
115408 115410 115412
>>115398
Eventually, one of them fits. Khoi starts talking, and doesn't stop

"I was looking to come to Equestria because I was told the pay is better here, and there was this stallion that said that yes I could get on the boat and come over. And I did, I bought a ticket on a steamer to come over and when I got to the harbor they said that they reach their...."

>>115404
Or should I stop typing?

>>115406
"My name Khoi Lua"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115408
115409
>>115407
Fair warning, I don't care what it's for, I am not making any more rolls for the rest of the day. For the past 24 hours only something like 10% of my rolls have been 10 or more, fail or no, and I'm tired of it.

Do what you wish, whether you keep typing or stop.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115409
115411
1500839695124.png
>>115408
Should I come back later?
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115410
115413
>>115407
"It's nice to meet you, my name is Dark Star. What stallion sold you the ticket?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115411
115413 115415
>>115409
I'm still going to play, especially since this is one of the rare times when all three of us are on at the same time, but fuck me, I am seriously questioning who has the worst luck between all of the players: me or Iron. I've just failed way too many rolls in such a very short, critical amount of time to want to make any more and cost everyone the mission or, worse, get someone killed like what almost happened with Dark Star.

Personally, yes, it would be very nice of you to continue to type out what Khoi was going to say if you were already typing when I made that roll, but I won't hold it against you if you decide to accept the result of that nat 1.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115412
>>115407
Hello?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115413
115414 115416
>>115411
"... reach their quota. So I come on the ship all the way and they turn me away. They say there are too many or I didn't have my papers or something. But they turn me away and I stay there and there is this cat, and he tell me he can get me through, so I say 'okay, get me through.' And I give him my money though I do not have much, and he take me off the boat to another boat. But then they take me and they put me here. They lock me up and for what? They do not feed me much and I have to go to bathroom in bucket......... And these hyenas I see they are mean to the other ones. They bring in others, mostly cats, and they take them through here. I don't know what they do with them. Slaves, I guess"

>>115410
"Some Kirin. He sold it to me at the docks"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115414
115417
>>115413
Silver nods, this information lining up with what he already knows or believed. "Are there any others here who are also imprisoned, or are you only one?"
Anonymous
YefzT
?
No.115415
115416 115419
>>115411
You think your rolls are bad, you should've seen another guy ITT once upon a time
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115416
115418
>>115413
"He Didn't have a name?"
>>115415
This.
0mRVV
?
No.115417
115419
[1d2 = 1]
>>115414
"Yes! Yes! They just brought some through. There were cats. I have seen pony and zebra"


Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115418
115420
>>115416
"I did not ask and he did not tell me. This happen in Ngua Nam"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115419
115421 115422
>>115415
What, you mean Iron? Yeah, his rolls are pretty bad. He's almost drowned twice because of them.

>>115417
"Alright then. I have request of you. Something to help keep these bad people from doing this to anyone else."
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115420
115426
>>115418
"That's near zebrica right?"

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115421
115423
>>115419
Three times if you count the lake

>>115419
"What you need?"
Anonymous
YefzT
?
No.115422
>>115419
Newp
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115423
115424 115425
>>115421
I know about the bay and the lake. What's the third?

"My friend and I have been asked by government to put stop to these people and their activities. It would mean lot if you would help come forward, and share what you know with government. You would be helping stop all of this and saving many others, and both me and my friend would be sure to help you become citizen, so you could live in Equestria without fear of being hunted down and sent back."
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115424
>>115423
Dark Star Nods at this statement.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115425
115427
>>115423
"I can stay? Then I will come"

Was it Iron or just Onyx who jumped off the boat?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115426
>>115420
"Yes"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115427
115428
>>115425
Oh, right, almost forgot about that.

Silver nods, and hooves her the sack of coins he got off the hyena. "Here, I think you are more entitled to these then I am."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115428
115429 115430
>>115427
She takes it, inspects it, and looks at Silver
"Thank you... Thank you... Thank you"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115429
115444
>>115428
"You are welcome. Now, what are you going to do? Come with us through building, stay here in this room? There is also Eastside Tavern where we will meet up after we are finished, if you decide you do not wish to stay here any longer."
Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115430
115431 115432
>>115428
Hello?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115431
115433
>>115430
Moshi moshi?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115432
115433
29775AAE-B75B-45A7-8F52-8AED874AD7C8.jpeg
>>115430
Hello
Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115433
115434
_Boop luna.gif
>>115432
>>115431

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115434
115435
B3277668-55F6-4FDF-AE29-C9F020491F3A.png
>>115433
No
Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115435
115436
_Boop chrysalys.jpg
>>115434
Yes
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115436
115437
934ACCEF-EB92-4041-8A26-27E1C6775DBF.png
>>115435
No.
Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115437
115438
_aj smug.png
>>115436

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115438
115439
D9021462-D5CD-4072-8013-DA4E579785A7.png
>>115437

Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115439
115440
>>115438
Were we going to play tonight?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115440
115441 115442 115443
D4572FFF-5FBF-4CF4-8171-23928A02D719.gif
>>115439
If enough ponies are here to play
Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115441
115444
>>115440
I hope so.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115442
>>115440
I'm here.
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115443
115444
>>115440
Hi
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115444
115445 115446 115448
>>115429
“I don’t.... I don’t know... can you help me?”

>>115441
Um... of you’re Dark Star... declare an action

>>115443
So.... were you trying to get one or more of the other ponies to come with Spark?
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115445
115447
>>115444
Yes.
"So, how does it sound? Would you be interested if I was to get you over the border?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115446
115447 115448
>>115444
"Hmm...you coming with us might actually be safest bet. Just remember, be quiet, and let us," Silver looks over at Dark Star's condition, "er, me, handle any fights. We will keep you safe."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115447
115448 115449 115450
>>115445
“What would I do if I got there?” He says

>>115446
“Where... where are you going?” She asks
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115448
115451
>>115444
Checked
>>115446
>>115447
"I agree, this part of town isn't the safest."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115449
115451
>>115447
"We are going through this building. We will do our best to save others and stop griffons in charge. We are also going to join up with friends who are elsewhere in building."
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115450
115451
>>115447
"I'm sure there are farmlands out there we can get a hold of if you want. Wouldn't it be nice to not have to hide your cattle all the time?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115451
115452
>>115449
>>115448
She nods, not really sure what to think
“What you doing here?”

>>115450
“They haven’t ventured out into the woods that much...”
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115452
115453 115454
>>115451
"Saving My City, And Saving the poor souls like you who were tricked."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115453
115454 115455
>>115452
Silver nods in affirmation.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115454
>>115453
>>115452
Somewhere between understanding and misunderstanding thank to poor language translation, she nods slowly
“It is too dangerous for me to go. I will follow you”
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115455
115457
>>115453
"What should we do with the dogs? i think we should interrogate the female, she seems like she is in charge."
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115456
115458
Where's GM, I'm gonna boop the shit outta him.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115457
115459
>>115455
"Personally, I would lock her up with her friend, there, and come for them later. They will wait; others may not."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115458
115459 115460
10B4F17D-FABF-4BB7-BA68-1900C8675079.jpeg
>>115456

Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115459
115462
>>115457
>>115458
"True we should make sure they don't have anymore keys though."
Dark Star Walks over to the male and searches him
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115460
115461 115462
>>115458
Found him!
Boop
Anonymous
N3QwN
?
No.115461
115462
>>115460
Followed by a flanking boop
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115462
115463 115464
D9E4C306-0AEC-4D21-84CC-F8159ACFB564.jpeg
>>115461
>>115460

>>115459
It looks like the female was indeed the leader. All he had of note was a small paper fold of mint leaves
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115463
115466
>>115462
"Who just carries around mint?"
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115464
115465
>>115462
Dark Star takes it and reads it
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115465
115466
>>115464
It’s rather small, a square about the length of a cigarette wrapping paper. There is something on the paper. It’s a symbol that approximates a sun, or something with 8 rays. On top of that is some phrase is some foreign language. This creature was clearly using the paper merely to hold the mint leaves, and didn’t seem to have any interest in the paper itself except for that purpose. The mint is surprisingly fresh, has most of its water still in it, and most has not been squeezed out into the paper. The paper helps to this end by being less water absorbent than wood paper. Maybe flax paper, or something like that. Most like a candy wrap.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115466
115467
>>115463
>>115465
Dark Star Shows silver the sun symbol
"Does this mean anything to you? a symbol of celestia maybe?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115467
115468
>>115466
Silver shakes his head. "It is not uncommon for companies to base their brands on princesses. I am more confused on who would wrap mint inside cigarette paper."
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115468
115469 115470
>>115467
"Yea that struck me as odd as well."
Dark Star puts the mint inside the cigarette paper and rolls it closed.
"Let's get into the next room we can think about it later."
"Help me shove this male in he cage."
Dark Star starts dragging the male towards the cell.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115469
115470 115472
>>115468
Silver assists in dragging the male hyena.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115470
115471
>>115469
>>115468
They fairly quickly place him inside the enclosure
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115471
115473
>>115470
And to finish, Silver locks both hyenas up in the cell. "What even were these things? Where did they come from?"
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115472
115474 115475
>>115469
Dark star walks over to the door that the hyena tried to escape through.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115473
>>115471
"No Clue, i've never seen anything like them."
Anonymous
YMGjg
?
No.115474
115476 115477
>>115472
A hallway. At least a door over to the left, to the right, and in front of them
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115475
115476
>>115472
"Your call on what we do now, captain."
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115476
115477 115478
>>115474
>>115475
"Let's Head to the right first."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115477
115478
>>115476
>>115474
Silver nods, and motions for the kirin to follow them.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115478
115479 115496
>>115476
>>115477
They open the door...

On the other side is a room with a couple bunks, a lantern on a bed shelf, a celled off area, a seat that looks kind of like toilet, a sink with pipes that are exposed, a couple cabinets, and closer to the entrance on the left are two large things that are probably freezers. But perhaps most interesting of all is what is on the floor and slightly behind one of the right cabinets. It picks its head up and...

Silver and Dark Star see another creature, actually a lot like the two they just encountered. Thicker neck and back near the forelegs, thinner rear. Paws, vaguely canine appearance, a brownish coat... but slightly smaller than the other two ,a bit fatter, and most different of all, vertical stripes rather than spots. He’s clearly seen the two (three) enter
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115479
>>115478
Dark Star waves at it.
"You know da way to Griffions?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115480
115481 115482
Is Silver kill for the night?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115481
115482
>>115480
Nah.
Ds
KeiT6
?
No.115482
_DarkStar_.png
>>115480
>>115481

Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115483
115484 115485 115486
Boo!
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115484
115486
1505547516340-3.jpg
>>115483

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115485
115486
3C036D30-8A9D-44C1-951B-585B8CF250E1.jpeg
>>115483
Eek!
Anonymous
KeiT6
?
No.115486
115487 115488
>>115483
>>115484
>>115485
boo p
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115487
>>115486
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115488
1516157223918-0.gif
>>115486

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115489
115490 115491 115493 115494
AB688A1F-AAC7-40E5-B0D0-72BAB8ACECD0.jpeg
So, um..... does anypony want to play tonight?
DS
KeiT6
?
No.115490
115492 115497
>>115489
Yee
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115491
115492
>>115489
I'm always up for it.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115492
115495
>>115491
>>115490
I was waiting for Silver’s reaction (if any) to the scene
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115493
>>115489
Think I should wing it with only Iron?
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115494
115499
>>115489
I'm free for a while.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115495
115499
>>115492
I'm just kinda letting Dark Star be the face, you know, since he's a lot better at it than Silver. The floof poner will stick to being sneak and stabbing/bashing anything that comes by.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115496
115497 115498
>>115478
“Oh...”
His voice is higher and softer even than the last female. He ducks his red muzzle behind the counter, and raises a paw to it
“They are either with their captives, or they went further in”
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115497
>>115490
See >>115496

DS
Rdotv
?
No.115498
115499
>>115496
"Whats yo name? and what is you i ain't never seen nuthin like you befoe."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115499
115500 115502
>>115494
So, I think Spark was trying to convince one or more of the farmers to follow him. Which ones?

>>115495
Eh...

>>115498
He sits down, causing the belly to sort of bulge outwards, and he places a paw to cover his mouth as if it were impolite to show it
“My name is Mala... I’m guessing you’re with the society. I am a hyena... I guess ponies call us by the old name of “gnolls”... I’m not from around here... did you family not tell you about hyenas?”

DS
Rdotv
?
No.115500
115501
>>115499
"Nice meetin you mala."
He gingerly trots over showing no sign of hostility and extends his hoof for a hoofClawShake.
"Naw i a'int ever hear'd of no gnolls befoe. my maamy passed away when i wuz lil."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115501
115503
>>115500
As Dark Star nears him, he quickly gets up to try to meet Dark Star part of the way past the cabinet, as if in some urgency. With one paw on the ground, he extends the other paw to shake. He has something like blood around his muzzle, or at least something coloring it, which can only briefly be seen before he points his head down. He has an almost worried expression. The paw is softer than a hoof, and takes Zekkers hoof in kind. He looks down, and does not quite make eye contact.
“I don’t... well, it’s a different place here.
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115502
115505
>>115499
I though all of them eventually, but for now he was talking with Dawson about the possibility.
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115503
115504
>>115501
Does it smell like blood?
>tfw going undercover as a zigger is really fun.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115504
115506
>>115503
The paw? Well, Dark Star has actually not sniffed his paw yet

“Oh... right. What’s your name?”
He will not look at Zekker, and places a paw on the counter and draws it back to him as if to try to grab something without looking
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115505
115507
>>115502
That’s about what I figured. Dawson seems kind of resistant to leaving his farm
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115506
115508
>>115504
The muzzle. or just the room in general.
"My name be zekker. wou you mind tellin me more about yo people?"

Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115507
115508
>>115505
"I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to, but I just want to look out for you. I don't wanting anymore of what happened tonight happening to you again."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115508
115509 115511
>>115506
There’s a definite smell in the room, possibly of blood, meet, rotting meet, but also of things such as mildew or the perspiration of stone.

“I don’t know very much... I’ve lived here most of my life. I know we were a proud people, living in cackles... We could raid even the Storm King’s Dominion... I don’t think the ponies like us much

>>115507
“It hasn’t happened before...”
He kind of trails off
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115509
115510
>>115508
"What if they expand out to your farm? Will they leave you be to work your cattle?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115510
115512
>>115509
“They don’t go into the woods. They leave these areas alone”
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115511
115513
>>115508
"Fo real, y'all raid da storm king?You no dem ponies dey be Specist."
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115512
115513
>>115510
"Well, I would guess as they expand, they would cut the forests down if they avoid them so much. It's just a question of how long. Where do you think you will have the most time?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115513
115514 115515
>>115511
“Is that what it is called? I haven’t seen very many live ponies, or at least ones that are out and about, anyways. But yes, they would raid the Storm King’s empire when it expanded close...”
He pulls down a rag with the free paw, sits, wipes his muzzle with both paws and the rag, and looks up at Zekker
“What brings you here.... Zekker”
He reaches over again, and pulls to his mout a set of what looks like mint leaves. He starts chewing on them, though his teeth look improper for plant matter.

>>115512
“They can’t... they can’t expand forever. We are safe here”
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115514
115516
>>115513
"Sheeeeeit i wuz thinkin bout buyin some pony slaves, wha bout you?"
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115515
115516
>>115513
"Those changelings wandering here and capturing you speaks to the contrary. I think that you are in more danger than you realize. If they could find you, what is stopping a swarm searching for more food?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115516
115517 115518
>>115514
“Oh... pony slaves? Is that what you are here for?”

>>115515
“They have their own organized system for finding ‘food’”
He says that last part disgustedly


DS
Rdotv
?
No.115517
115519
>>115516
"Yea, y'all got any of dem?"
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115518
115519
>>115516
"And as you can see, they aren't always so orderly."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115519
115520 115521
>>115517
“Oh... I didn’t know they were selling. I suppose they probably do. A new group is arriving tonight, or has arrived tonight. I heard shouting. That’s probably them, with a rowdy prisoner”

>>115518
“Well... where would I go except here?”
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115520
115523
>>115519
"There are a whole lot less changelings across the border."
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115521
115522 115523
>>115519
"Prob a mud hoove, dey be hard headed."
>tfw i want to ask about the society but im not sure how to go about it.
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115522
115527
>>115521
Ask them how goes it back overseas. You have family there.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115523
115524 115526
>>115520
“... But I’d have to leave my farm. My dad said I could have it when I was married. And here I am. I am trying to raise a family”
He looks over at Rose, a little worried

>>115521
He shakes his head lightly
“Bone can shatter”


DS
Rdotv
?
No.115524
115525
>>115523
"Bone what bone? head bone?"
i kinda feel like im hogging the spotlight here.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115525
115527 115529
Is Silver Kill?

>>115524
“You said that their heads are hard”
Shimmering Spark
S+jDt
?
No.115526
115528
>>115523
"I understand. I don't think staying in hostile lands is a great idea, but I will respect your decision. I just want you and your family to be safe."
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115527
115528
>>115525
"Yea iz mean dey don follow rules good."
>>115522
Hmmmmmm that could work.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115528
115530
>>115526
“O... Kay”

>>115527
“They say I don’t follow rules...”
He looks back down
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115529
115530 115532
>>115525
Nah.
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115530
115531
>>115528
"Naw iz sure you iz good at it, better than me at it. you is great at bein you."
>>115529
Whats silver doing?

Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115531
115532
>>115530
Watching, mostly.
Anonymous
bAqel
?
No.115532
115533
567F730E-4CCC-4818-BFB8-126EC31CC03C.png
>>115529
>>115531
You want to join?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115533
115534 115536
>>115532
Not sure what to add, honestly. Dark Star's doing alright, and that's fine by me.
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115534
115535
>>115533
i feel like im hogging the spotlight tbh
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115535
115536
>>115534
Hey, I'm fine with that. This is Dark Star's mission, after all. Silver is just meat.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115536
115537 115538
F456CAC6-D54B-40E1-8076-8B31A7EE970D.png
>>115533
>>115535
That’s disappointing

And for the record it’s not “Dark Star’s mission” nor is he like some kind of divinely appointed leader. Those words were only said by Blue Skies as her way of saying “I am not the leader,” and she chose him because he’s the only pony in the group who is a member of the organization, and thus the only actually eligible representative. But then Blue Skies didn’t back out of the mission, meaning that she, and not Dark Star, would be the government representative

Is this boring for you? Do you not want to be here or not want to play this mission? Do we need to try something different?
DS
Rdotv
?
No.115537
115538
>>115536
im pretty tired. i've been awake for around 20 hours. i think im gonna call it here for the night.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115538
>>115536
That's...not what I was trying to get at. I've actually been enjoying the stealth part of this mission, aside from last night when the Universe decided that I had pissed in its eye socket in a previous life.

As for the leader thing, I don't know. Dark Star accepted the mission in the first place, he's the one who asked Silver to help him, he was the one to make the plan we followed, and as you said he's the only other representative of the government in this mission. Other than that, I don't know, except that it feels to me that Silver is most definately not the leader of this particular mission, so I'm looking to Dark Star for guidance on what we do, and I'm perfectly fine with following his orders.

From a more practical stance, it kinda makes sense considering how each of our characters are built. He's flimsy, Silver's sturdy; he's charismatic, Silver's uncharismatic. Dark Star is far better at talking things out or prying information from people, Silver's far better at taking punishment in fights, and they're both at least competent at being stealthy. It kinda sucked in that last battle when the male hyena decided to focus on Dark Star rather than Silver, though.

>>115537
Damn, man, get some sleep! Sleep well, I'll see you tomorrow.
Anonymous
5TEyd
?
No.115540
115541 115542 115543 115545 115546
GM, if you haven't created that npc handler yet, hold off on it.
I'm thinking of dropping my character for another. The reasons is that my character is such a serious character and I won't have the time to invest to make her justitice. The few times I will be gaming with you guys I'll simply play with this new characcter instead.

Now that I know how to create character I don't think it will be a problem. It won't be an overpowered characcter at all justa stupid character. I won't spoil it anymore but its backstory is something I already know you will accept. It doesn't effect anything. It is just silly and doesn't cause any changes to the rest of your world.

Sorry, about making you create that unnecessary npc for me.
Anonymous
5TEyd
?
No.115541
115542 115543 115545
>>115540
Or rather I will drop my current chracter for this one.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115542
>>115540
>>115541
Okay...
That's disappointing, but Okay
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115543
>>115540
>>115541
Awww...I was getting excited to meet Inferno...

Well, I suppose we'll get to see who you decide to replace her with.
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115545
>>115540
>>115541
Saddening,But Understandable.
Anonymous
SVCD1
?
No.115546
>>115540
It's a noble sacrifice on your part.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115547
115548 115549
Spoilered
Don't click: this shit is too lewd!
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115548
>>115547
2lewd4me
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115549
>>115547
I was expecting hoofholding tbh
That stuff is tame in comparison.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115550
115551 115552 115553
2F1CB07B-F8CF-4CB9-8534-69B6D44CB71B.png
Maybe it’s worth continuing?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115551
115554
>>115550
What, the game? If you're up to it, hell yeah!
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115552
115554
>>115550
I dunno.
Can I keep going?
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115553
_Aj exicted.png
>>115550

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115554
115555 115556
>>115551
Are you up to play?

>>115552
Last Iron was doing something, for some inexplicable reason, he was carrying, or trying to carry, unconscious Griffins even deeper into the ancient parts of the structure
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115555
115557
>>115554
Of course, why wouldn't I be?
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115556
115557
>>115554
Hey! I wanted prisoners for the Black Hooves to play with.
It has a reason...

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115557
115558 115559
>>115556
So instead of just walking straight down the hallway, which is a way he knows damn well leads to carts, a ramp, and a door to exit the facility, he goes deeper into an obviously older portion of the structure?

>>115555
Then what is Silver’s next or current action?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115558
115560
>>115557
Silver speaks up for the first time in this conversation. "Mind if I ask what you were eating?"
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115559
115560
>>115557
Well, ya got me there.
I'll send Iron over there, carrying one prisoner per trip then.

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115560
115561 115562
7BD060B5-CCF5-4FA8-8D4D-6FA560986EAB.png
>>115558
“Eating?” He gives an awkward smile

>>115559
To the laundry room?
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115561
115563
>>115560
Correct.

Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115562
115563
>>115560
"You had what looked like blood on your muzzle."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115563
115564 115567
>>115562
“... Did I? I didn’t mean to”

>>115561
The cart is a little light for all three Griffins. It’s barely big enough if that, it’s made for a lighter load causing the wheels to grind, and the edges are almost bursting from the weight. On the plus side, there are the clothes to help hide them
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115564
115565
>>115563
Hopefully it holds for a bit.
Iron checks the room for any one of those pull doors to use his big muscles to open/'lockpick' and go outside in this room.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115565
115566
>>115564
He is still underground. The laundry room at least has a straight line hallway to the worshop building, and back through another room is a ramp to the first floor of the center building
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115566
115571
Spoilered
>>115565
Sounds like a plan.
Iron decides to follow the obvious path presented, latching himself to the second cart for the second time this night.
Some could say he's pulling his weight.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115567
115571
>>115563
"I am just curious what you ate. Unless it is uncooked or severly undercooked, most meats do not have that much blood in them."
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115568
115569
I'm gonna say the z-word
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115569
115570
>>115568
THAT'S SPECIST, YOU CAN'T SAY THE Z-WORD!
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115570
115573
>>115569
Zigga
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115571
115572 115573
>>115567
His eyes are wide, and it’s pretty obvious that he Durant want to admit to eating meat in front of two (nominal) herbivores
He speaks very softly, as if almost whispering
“Under cooked...”

>>115566
So where is he going?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115572
115574
>>115571
Silver doesn't look like he's judging, he's just curious. "What was it, if I may ask?"
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115573
115574
Spoilered
>>115570
TRIGGERED
>>115571
Hm... I want Iron to exit the premises, obviously looking for Skies, who should be at the church still.
Of course he's not gonna enter it, since it'd be conspicuous as fuck, but he wants to send these griffs and the clothes back to HQ or an outpost before going back.
Perhaps it should also allow the two to reunite with Starry and Silver while we're at it. Win/Win right?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115574
115575 115576
2DF36474-F0AE-49DC-BE93-EB70B48E7106.gif
>>115573
There are a minimum of two possible exits. Is he going up to the first floor of the center building, or to the workshop loading bay?

>>115572
He smiles, his black triangular ears (on a mostly tan head) go up for the left, and back on the right ear
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115575
115577
>>115574
Iron'll have to go out from the loading bay he just entered, which I assume is the second option.
The second option is my final answer.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115576
115577
>>115574
Silver smiles at him. "I mean, you do not seem like type to eat ponies, at least. I will not judge."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115577
115578 115579
>>115576
He only nods slowly

>>115575
Iron pills it up, through the hallway, up the ramp, towards the loading bay. It’s a hell of a lot noisier than Iron May like, traversing the cement floor. The door at the end of the room is closed

Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115578
115581
>>115577
Iron tests the door and see how close it is aka if locked or not.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115579
115580
>>115577
Seeing that this is going mostly nowhere, he changes subjects. "What kind of mint was that you took earlier. I have never seen mint come in cigarette paper."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115580
115584
>>115579
“Oh, it’s... it’s mint. I didn’t know mint cane in types. We use them to help our breath. The paper is just a holder.”
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115581
115582
>>115578
It is locked
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115582
115583
>>115581
Iron decides to 'persuade' the door with a little nudge with his forelegs.
[1d20+5 = 9]
<Iron's being pushy
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115583
115586
>>115582
The door is unpersuaded
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115584
115585
>>115580
"Just was strange to me. Where did paper come from though?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115585
115591
>>115584
“ I think they make it somewhere. They use it for somethings, most distribute it to members. But they give it to us sometimes as well. We use it for matches or mint or things like that”
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115586
115608
>>115583
Iron tries again, trying to make the door move.
[1d20+5 = 18]
<Iron can't seem to take no for an answer
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115587
115588
I wonder where Dark Star went.
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115588
115589 115608
>>115587
Why you stop?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115589
115590
>>115588
I ran out of things to ask without advancing the plot.
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115590
>>115589
We should ask about the society(GRU) he mentioned earlier.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115591
115608
>>115585
"...Admittedly, I am not as clued in as my friend here, I think. You mentioned something about society?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115592
115593 115594
Hello? Anyone home?
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115593
115594 115595
Spoilered
>>115592
Whisper-y hi.
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115594
115595 115596
_apu frens truck.jpg
>>115593
>>115592

Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115595
115596 115597
>>115593
>>115594
Hi frens.
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115596
115597
1520199427695.gif
>>115594
>>115595
Squeaky noises
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115597
_aryanne beer.png
>>115595
>>115596
Henlo
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115599
115600 115601 115603
AFCA1E06-27B3-452F-A75E-3751917ACB2A.jpeg
Hello
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115600
115602
>>115599
Ur late.
I hacked the dice, GM! Now the next five rolls will be below 5!
MUAHAHAHAHA
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115601
115602
>>115599
>Boop
Anonymous
pnaW/
?
No.115602
BF7A5D70-5415-41E9-A5D2-C7E39E68B188.jpeg
>>115601
>>115600

Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115603
_Harmony howdy.jpg
>>115599
Pink cowgirl pone a cute
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115604
115605 115606 115607
950507CA-4B37-46B3-8F34-5B637B0EC08D.png
Okay, I’ll consider advancing action tonight
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115605
_filly boop 3.png
>>115604
Yay!
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115606
1527915155068.jpg
>>115604
I await your readiness, mister.
Cat awaits its blins.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115607
>>115604
Noice. We await your decision.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115608
115610 115613 115617
>>115591
>>115588
“You know, the group here. Were you not with them? Or invited by them? I think there’s a griffin who does some of their dealings across the sea, and a pony who does a lot of their work with the city. They try to stay self sufficient. They stay upstairs mostly. They keep me down here....”

He pulls away slightly, and closer to Silver and Dark Star. At this point, a small tether can be seen attached to his left rear leg
“I don’t get many visitors down here...”

>>115586
The door finds this more persuasive, buckling
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115609
115611 115612
>bat noises intensify
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115610
115611
>>115608
Thanks, GM-sama. I reduce the amount of dice rolling less than 5 to 3 times today.
Iron uses this momentum to finally open the door the REAL way it's meant to be opened.
Hinges? Locks? Pfft. Iron only needs holes.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115611
115614 115615
>>115609
Hello bat pony. Iron’s is looking for holes.

>>115610
Iron has finally found a use for his body, as the door is pressed open. It opens into an area that is pitch black
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115612
115615
>>115609
By the by, Midnight is with Iron. He has the three griffs on a cart with non-fancy clothing.
Don't worry. No more ghey stuff happened during these events, but I plan to meet Skies/other Black Hooves officials to extract the goods.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115613
115616
>>115608
Silver looks a little concerned about the existence of this tether. He points to it. "Why are you tethered?"
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115614
115616
>>115611
Iron takes out his flashlight, turning it on and seeing what horrors this big hole of a room hides.

Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115615
115619 115622
>>115611
Hopefully not mare holes, because midnight isn't offering.
>>115612
Gotcha, I guess she'll continue following until something happens.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115616
115618 115619
>>115614
A blank walk that seems to be plywood and added onto the building more than a century after its initial construction, and essentially just provides weather protection - and secrecy, if you want it - to the loading bay. There is a large pull-up door similar to a garage door over to Iron’s left

>>115613
“They don’t want me leaving or wondering around...”
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115617
115620 115632
>>115608
"muh pony friend here, don't member stuff good."
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115618
115620
>>115616
"I suppose then I would have to ask: why?"
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115619
115620
>>115615
Roger that. By the way, cart makes some noise while moving so stealth is going to be hard.
Fuck you E-mare, You just hate us nice colts! Why are you always like this? Whywon'tyouhavesexwithme! It's not fair!
>>115616
Iron seems intrigued by the room, walking over to the garage door and attempts to open it.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115620
115621 115622 115636
>>115617
>>115617
“Did you say you... were here to buy ponies?”

>>115618
“Well, they don’t really consider me a member... and they say I owe them money for food and shelter and taking me in...”

>>115619
It’s to pull up. It seems locked anyways
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115621
115623
>>115620
"Sounds like you are not so loyal to cause."
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115622
115623 115626
>>115620
>>115615
>Locked
Iron huffs, turning to Midnight
"We'll check this out after we send our friends off."
I assume Iron can walk to the loading bay from here, so he goes there.
(I think the boss should be near the church.)
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115623
115624 115625
>>115621
“... to what cause?

>>115622
He has exited the loading bay, the door is to the outside. Yes, it was unlocked before
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115624
115628
>>115623
Oh. Well shit. My reading comprehension is off.
Iron decides that no hole can prevent his entrance, using his thick forelegs to pull the door up regardless of locks.
[1d20+5 = 23]
<Jeez, this pony needs to be in the sexual offender registry
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115625
115628
>>115623
"Why they are bringing foreigners to Equestria. Or, at least, you do not have loyalty to those in charge here."
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115626
115627
>>115622
"Okay, just lead the way."
She looks around, quickly following
"I hope we can find the others soon."
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115627
>>115626
Iron nods, while now pulling the door with his might.
"I think it will happen sooner than you think, if my intuition is correct."
He stares blankly at nothing in particular.
"Hopefully..."
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115628
115629 115631
>>115624
And this, he violates the lock, pulling the door up after breaking something with a definite metallic “crack”

>>115625
“Well... I’ve mostly been here with the other two hyenas. They call them my “siblings.” They are not my siblings.”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115629
115630
>>115628
Silver's head tilts at an angle, as if asking for more clarification.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115630
115632 115649
>>115629
“They are mean to me. They keep me down here most of the time.”
He blinks, then looks away
“... I probably shouldn’t say that... I can get frustrated sometimes”
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115631
115633
>>115628
Iron sighs contently, having taken a lot more doors' locks than he anticipated. All this violation is going to plant him in a registry at this rate.
"There we go."
He opens the door up, eager to get the clothing and prisoners off his back and into safe pony contractor hooves, as well as figure out how's the other side of the operation going.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115632
115636 115649
>>115630
"I see..."

>>115617
Silver looks to his friend for guidance. He whispers to him. "Think we should let him go?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115633
115634
>>115631
This leads him back outside of the structure, to the same place he entered a while before
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115634
115635
>>115633
Iron nods to himself, walking to the hidden clothes stash he smuggled out of the violated building.
"Alright. Church... thing."
He looks around for any sign of Griff Skies as he goes to fetch the fancy clothes.

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115635
115637
>>115634
No sign of her, at least not immediately. There may be Griffins walking along the street
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115636
115638 115641
>>115620
>>115632
Sorry i was gone.
go on without me. im a failure at life.
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115637
115639
>>115635
Iron stops his walking, unsure of his predicament.
(I should wait on fetching the clothes if the boss is not here.)
How far is Iron from the church?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115638
>>115636
I can tell you from my own personal experience: you aren't.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115639
115640
>>115637
It’s some blocks over, about three south and one west, but it’s a long block west as the road kind of forks off diagonally as it goes south
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115640
115642
>>115639
How conspicuous is a large Earth Poner holding a cart almost about to burst with 'clothing'?
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115641
115644
>>115636
Besides, if you go, then Silver will be all on his own.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115642
115643
>>115640
Rather high. But they might just think he’s homeless, mentally ill, or just burglarized somewhere
Anonymous
C0M3R
?
No.115643
>>115642
>mentally ill
I may have to pull out the 'you're a mare/chick/female all along' spiel again
:3

Iron decides to test his luck and walk over to the church.
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115644
115645 115646
>>115641
i'll continue, i just need a few minutes to compose myself.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115645
115647 115648 115650
>>115644
Okay, but I have to go to sleep. Feel free to make a response so I can see one tomorrow
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115646
115648
>>115644
Alright, buddy. Hope you get better soon.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115647
115650
>>115645
And sleep well.
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115648
>>115645
oh ok. Goodnight
>>115646
i'lltry
Ds
Rdotv
?
No.115649
115650 115662 115670
>>115630
"How they mean? they hurt you?"
>>115632
"They cruel."
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115650
115651 115653
_Aryanne heiling 2.png
>>115649
>>115647
>>115645

Anonymous
Fyqg0
?
No.115651
115652 115653
>>115650
Hi Starry
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115652
>>115651
Hey Iron-y
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115653
115654 115655 115656
B051215F-C239-4F4D-A4CD-2FC09853EE84.png
>>115650
>>115651
Hello
Anonymous
Fyqg0
?
No.115654
115656
>>115653
Heyo GMo
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115655
115656
_confederate dashie.png
>>115653

Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115656
>>115653
>>115654
>>115655
Hello!
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115657
115658 115659 115660
2A72DBA1-F2FC-4DDA-9B64-EB81389CDFDC.png
Um... does anypony want to play this weekend?
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115658
115670
>>115657
I Drank Some covfefe so yes.
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115659
>>115657
Sure.
Anonymous
Fyqg0
?
No.115660
>>115657
Sure. I'm up for it
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115661
115662 115663 115665
Alright, so I think Iron (and Midnight?) are going for the church, and Silver and Dark Star have been talking to Mala
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115662
>>115661
>>115649

Anonymous
Fyqg0
?
No.115663
115664
>>115661
Correct. I wanna see Griff Skies. Ask remaining party's whereabouts as well as extraction of clothing and griffon prisoners.
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115664
115667
>>115663
This feels like a luck role issue
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115665
115666 115670
>>115661
What did it look like the tether was made out of?
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115666
115668
>>115665
It’s black and flat, looks approximately closest to a black cotton dog least, maybe it’s a leather belt
Anonymous
Fyqg0
?
No.115667
115690
>>115664
Alrighty, let's test luck
[1d20 = 7]
<Trying to reach the chick through happenstance
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115668
>>115666
Alright then. Now, all we need to do is wait for a response to what Dark Star said...if there is any.
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115669
_Thinking Derpy.gif

Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115670
115671 115672 115673
>>115658
>>115665
In the three or so minutes Dark Star and Silver have been conversing, the general body language of Mala evidences that he is of some sort of lower social standing. He acts generally intimidated, and that he sonehow expects the visitors of his room to have more privileges than he.

>>115649
“Well... sometimes, if I don’t do my work like they want me to... they live here with me and make me clean things up. The creatures in the society kind of just lump us together though. They assume we are a family, and that they are my older siblings.”
Anonymous
Fyqg0
?
No.115671
>>115670
Um, you thinking about it?
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115672
115674 115675
>>115670
"I iz sorry. dat must make yous mad huh?"
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115673
115674
>>115670
"You mind if I have closer look at that tether?"
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115674
115675 115676
>>115672
“Well, it’s not really all that bad. I am not living out on the streets.”

>>115673
“Uh... I’m not entirely sure they would like it... but okay”
Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115675
115679 115682
>>115674
>>115672
Silver trots up to him, looking at the tether keeping him where he is. He is still looking to Dark Star for guidance on what they should do.
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115676
115679
>>115674
"But they treat you like slave... you deserve betta."
Anonymous
ygv3a
?
No.115677
115678 115679 115680 115690
boops everyone
Anonymous
Fyqg0
?
No.115678
>>115677
Big meanie!
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115679
115680 115681 115682
D4A962C4-2AC6-40BC-97C1-FAC4EF012452.png
>>115677

>>115676
“....”
He is silent for this

>>115675
When he realizes Silver’s intent, he moves forward, and moves his back and rear sort of towards Silver, as if blocking him from advancing much further


Silver "The Floof" Sword
FBfB7
?
No.115680
115683
2073881__safe_artist-colon-neuro_oc_oc-colon-filly anon_oc only_bat ponified_bat pony_bat wings_blushing_ear fluff_eeee_fangs_female_fill.png
>>115677

>>115679
Silver just gives him a slightly-annoyed look in response.
Ds
NMBkT
?
No.115681
115683
>>115679
"Somting rong?"
Anonymous
Fyqg0
?
No.115682
115684
>>115679
>>115675
He's presenting, Silver. Unzip the sword
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115683
115685
>>115680
>>115681
“What? No.”

At least the thethered leg is nearer Silver now
Anonymous
0mRVV
?
No.115684
<