/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

all-seeds-and-nuts-bread-1.jpg
Nut Bread
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8954
8956
This bread is not for you! This is a very special bread, made entirely of mixed nuts.
Welcome back to the Game, where right now we're discussing how Tracy can't hide the fact that she sometimes catches fire.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.8956
>>8954
See >>8888 →
Anonymous
DywN4
?
No.8957
Sad alex is here. *sigh*
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.8958
8959
Repost due to popular request
Trocuil's backstory

>(((they))) took over my land.
>it became a dystopian wasteland
>This dystopian wasteland had brought sorrow to me and my family.
>Slowly I learned about the Schutzstaffel.
>I became a member.
>We slowly gained more members, and started carrying out attacks against (((them))).
>Eventually one of our members was caught.
>He ratted us out, and we where ambushed at a meeting.
>I escaped, but my family was found and caught
>I tried to rescue them, but they where executed by a firing squad before my eyes
>I promised to have revenge against (((them))) .
>I escaped to the hills before I could be caught
> here I learned of Meme Magic
>I carried out small attacks agaist them
>My knowlegde grew, but my luck ran out
>I got caught, and was imprisoned
>I used my Meme Magic to escape the prison
>shouldnthavegivenmepaper.scroll
>an arrow hit my arm during my escape
>I was able to make it too my cave before passing out from blood loss
>I then woke up in this world.
Anonymous
DywN4
?
No.8959
8960
>>8958
>>8953 →
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.8960
8967
>>8959
And?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.8961
8962
1508102006091-0.png
Tracy here, looking for clues in the Sticky Wicket
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8962
8966
>>8961
>namfagging Xp
iVeI0
?
No.8963
[1d20 = 16]

Anonymous
cc189
?
No.8964
I guess Trump is going through the doors of one of the old Jew Buildings, looking to convert it into a grill or a luxury hotel
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8965
8976
You learn that the (((rats))) would make regular trips in a wagon headed north out of town, with a large escort. These trips would begin in the evening, and would return the following morning.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.8966
8968 8970 8971 8973 8977
>>8962
>not making it easier for other players to tell what character you're playing
This game would be a lot less confusing if more players did this.
Anonymous
DywN4
?
No.8967
>>8960
I linked the Wrong post sorry
>>8938 →
This is my action gm.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8968
>>8966
>not getting the cross-thread bantz
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.8969
8972

Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.8970
8973 8977
>>8966
My flag does enough, but agreed
Torcuil heads to the forges, depressed remebering his family
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.8971
8974 8976
>>8966
He was the guy in the sp thread who pointed out your namefag
Yes I did just reveal information about posting historypls no bully
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8972
8978
>>8969
Sorry Alex, the official game night is Saturday,... which means we usually start on friday and finish on monday. Its madness during the week.
not Infernuis
/1L9r
?
No.8973
8977
>>8966
ok
>>8970
this.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8974
8975 8977
>>8971
I was NOT the guy in the /sp/ thread! I was the guy in the /ub/ thread dammit!
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.8975
8984
>>8974
Book Club?
Cause I'm the anon running the poll/decided tonight
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.8976
8980 8984
>>8965
>north out of town
That's gotta be the black box town
Tracy get's on the trail towards the next town, disguises herself with dirt to avoid unwanted attention, and makes her way along the side of trail, looking for clues as she goes (basically, the same thing she was doing before she met the Zs)
>>8971
*bullies hard*
Staph doing that reeeee!
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.8977
8982
Sad_Twilight_D'aww_S2E3.png
>>8970
>>8973
>>8966
I'm banned both from namefagging and flag fagging by the Board owner
>>8974
yeah, /ub/, whatever
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.8978
8979 8983
>>8972
Oh ok. i cant even do a cinematic action?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8979
8981
>>8978
Of course you can. I imagine you know what happens next anyway.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.8980
sig-4670161.sig-4667393.e1e6c5d70e34f502dcfdcf55f0c3727c.gif
>>8976
Um... Okay...
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.8981
8984
>>8979
I scream " I DID IT I BROKE THE CONDITIONING!" at the top of my lungs.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.8982
>>8977
Well that sucks

GM, did we agree that I got cold steel?
Cause I want to forge some throwing hatchets as a secondary weapon.
If anyone wants my rapier, they can have it
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.8983
8985 8987 8994
1190324__safe_artist-colon-disastral_covering eyes_doctor who_ponified_shy_solo_statue_weeping angel.png
1190325__safe_solo_looking at you_ponified_doctor who_shy_statue_artist-colon-disastral_peeking_weeping angel.png
1190327__safe_artist-colon-disastral_covering eyes_doctor who_ponified_shy_solo_statue_weeping angel.png
1190329__safe_solo_looking at you_ponified_doctor who_statue_artist-colon-disastral_peeking_weeping angel.png
1190331__safe_solo_looking at you_ponified_doctor who_statue_artist-colon-disastral_weeping angel.png
>>8978
Got the perfect angel for you to summon.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8984
8986 8988
>>8975
Wait, YOU'RE the one? I thought that was a different anon
>>8976
K
>>8981
... for a second time. o_O
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.8985
8993 9012
>>8983
It's bad enough Tracy is kind of a walking Jump Scare. No
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.8986
>>8984
I'm not OP, but yeah
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.8987
8989 8990 8992 8994
1190332__safe_solo_ponified_doctor who_shy_statue_artist-colon-disastral_weeping angel.png
1190333__safe_solo_ponified_doctor who_statue_artist-colon-disastral_weeping angel.png
1190336__explicit_artist-colon-disastral_bipedal_casual nudity_clothes_doctor who_female_nudity_pony_simple background_skirt_skirt lift_solo_solo femal.png
>>8983
>tfw no rock angel gf

Does Tracy find anything interesting on her path towards box town?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.8988
8995
>>8984
I didnt know if it was saw or not. After that i get up and walk to the wall and jump through it.
(How thin is the glass of the wall?)
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.8989
>>8987
That makes me

Rock hard
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8990
8991 8993
>>8987
No, and she won't cuz I'm about to crash for the night. I'm giving Alex the chance to introduce himself.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.8991
>>8990
G'night gm
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.8992
>>8987
>Box Town
TAKE ME TO THEM
The New Jersey Port Barry Generals need another team to play against
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.8993
>>8985
Speaking of that..

GM, how should I go about developing Tracy's ability to shift planes?
>>8990
Oh
Okay then. Goodnight.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.8994
8998
death-note.jpg.cf.jpg
>>8983
>>8987
>Not spoopy enough
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.8995
8996
>>8988
Not that thin, and its not normal glass. If you tried, you would find shooting it ineffective.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.8996
9000
>>8995
I walk out the door then.
iVeI0
?
No.8997
8999
[1d20 = 2]

Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.8998
9002
1449848__safe_artist-colon-vector-dash-brony_doctor whooves_minuette_time turner_a royal problem_spoiler-colon-s07e10_doctor who_duo_pony_scene interpr.png
1414616__safe_artist-colon-goombot_nightmare moon_alicorn_animated_ask queen moon_clothes_costume_doctor who_gif_nightmare night_pony_statue_weeping an.gif
>>8994
>Implying
not Infernuis
/1L9r
?
No.8999
>>8997
thats gotta hurt.
iVeI0
?
No.9000
9004
[3d6 = 5]
>>8996
Almost an ebin fail. You explode. Not an "into pieces" explosion (there was that one time tho), but rather a sudden burst of flame leaving you singed.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9001
9003 9004
For those who are still in Trump tower, the telltale sound of an explosion lights off from the rooms hallway.
not Infernuis
/1L9r
?
No.9002
9007
>>8998
you know what i never got about weeping angels. why didnt they just smash them?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9003
9005
>>9001
>tfw when in Port Barry
Do I acquire title to the building, and can I begin renovations?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9004
9006 9010
>>9001
>>9000
"Too bad that didnt kill me"
I walk down the hall.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9005
9013
>goes to phone-posting
>>9003
Yes, first thing in the (Game) morning.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9006
9008
>>9004
Some one needs to fight the Globalists, brother
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9007
118611__safe_animated_ponified_doctor who_artist-colon-thelastgherkin_weeping angel.gif
323106__safe_artist-colon-rannva_doctor whooves_minuette_weeping angel.png
698358__safe_pinkie pie_ponified_doctor whooves_time turner_doctor who_weeping angel_weeping pegasus_artist-colon-paulbalkony.png
313027__safe_artist-colon-lemon-dash-death_derpy hooves_doctor whooves_doctor who_female_mare_pegasus_ponified_pony_sonic screwdriver_traditional art_w.png
678186__safe_vinyl scratch_dj pon-dash-3_doctor whooves_weeping angel_artist-colon-naivewolfjosh.png
>>9002
Too busy wetting themselves.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9008
9009
>>9006
they're to strong brother we've lost
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9009
9014
>>9008
I tell you, I struck a hell of a blow against them. That's why they struck me back I need to write out my back story
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9010
9011
1FA.png
>>9004
You're coming out of the hallway along the south. The X isn't you, its from a previous character but I'm lazy. Up the staircase on the north you can hear activity. Also, you can tell looking trough the outer walls that this building is ~100feet off the ground (sl.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9011
>>9010
I go up the staircase.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9012
168082__safe_pinkie pie_crossover_ponified_pinkamena diane pie_doctor who_facehoof_ask pinkamena diane pie_weeping angel.jpg
83087__safe_artist-colon-caycowa_animated_doctor who_jumpscare_jump scare_looking at you_screamer_weeping angel.gif
79425__safe_artist-colon-buljong_derpy hooves_doctor whooves_time turner_animated_crossover_female_mare_pegasus_pony_weeping angel.gif
146394__safe_artist-colon-amy mebberson_doctor whooves_comic_cover_idw_idw advertisement_official_official comic_weeping angel.jpg
415808__safe_artist-colon-underpable_derpy hooves_doctor whooves_princess celestia_queen chrysalis_zecora_antagonist_crossover_doctor who_fangs_female_.png
>>8985
>not wanting more spooks for spook season
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9013
9019
>>9005
Is it not morning in the game?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9014
9015
>>9009
My character doesn't know that though. He still realing from a resent tragedy.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9015
9017
>>9014
We're going to have a hell of a talk later then
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9016
9018
329349__safe_crying_doctor who_mod_modgame_mpp64_paper mario_paper pony_style emulation_weeping angel.png
233816__safe_artist-colon-winter-dash-hooves_alicorn_custom_photo_ponified_pony_weeping angel.jpeg
365401__safe_fluttershy_princess luna_clothes_tumblr_parody_doctor who_artist-colon-talludde_ask the princess of night_weeping angel.jpeg
563692__grimdark_artist-colon-catfood-dash-mcfly_oc_oc-colon-snowdrop_broken neck_crossover_death_doctor who_drawfag_ponified_weeping angel.png
808969__safe_artist-colon-the-dash-smiling-dash-pony_doctor whooves_minuette_time turner_don't blink_statue_svg_vector_weeping angel.png
Best spook
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9017
9020 9023
>>9015
Are you in the tower?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9018
9021
>>9016
Blind pony is super cute.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9019
>>9013
No. It should be, and it will bez, but for the moment it isn't
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9020
>>9017
If it's morning, I'm building the Trump Hotel in Port Barry using the old Jew buildings. If it's early night, I'm coaching Football at the stadium construction site. If it's ;ate night, I'm in Trump Tower
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9021
505326__safe_artist-colon-tehjadeh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-snowdrop_animated_cute_diabetes_filly_ocbetes_sneezing_snowbetes_solo.gif
344774__safe_artist-colon-lorehoshiko_oc_oc-colon-lorelei_oc only_oc-colon-snowdrop_blind joke_cloud_cloudy_cute_mouth hold_ocbetes_sign_snow_snowbetes.jpeg
962087__safe_artist-colon-chocomilkterrorist_oc_oc only_oc-colon-snowdrop_animated_cute_milkshake_milkshake ponies_snowbetes_solo_weapons-dash-grade cu.gif
280208__safe_artist-colon-tzolkine_oc_oc only_oc-colon-snowdrop_cute_simple background_snowbetes_transparent background_vector.png
1160547__safe_artist-colon-justisanimation_oc_oc only_oc-colon-snowdrop_absurd res_cute_daaaaaaaaaaaw_female_filly_flash_hand_hnnng_holding a pony_just.png
>>9018
IKR
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9023
9024
>>9017
Don't go looking for him immediately though. Your character doesn't know wtf is going on yet.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9024
9025 9069
>>9023
I know i was just wondering.

And waiting for the gm to tell me whats up the stairs.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9025
9026
>>9024
He might be asleep...
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9026
9027
>>9025
I hope not, but if he is thats ok.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9027
9028
>>9026
Yeah I fell asleep. Anytime I go to phone-posting, odds are I am dangerously close to sleeping. I'll be around this evening.
Mrs. Sentry
TSCH3
?
No.9028
9029 9034 9069
>>9027
That's fine. This has been really fun so far. I'd figured plays during the week we're mostly cinematic anyway.
Also, I'm going to semi-nerf Tracy's Nightmare transformation (in a situational sense), for the sake of better character development. There's no way she could get a hold of transforming at will so quickly, and the prospect of transforming into a powerful monster two size classes above her normal form just sounds like it would be energy-taxing. I'm going to leave it as a limited super-saiyan state for now until the plot develops to the point where she'd actually need the buff, perhaps manifest powers partly as I train her in autohypnosis as a Wilder, or have her just grow a bit bigger when she gets angry.
For now, I'm just going to focus on developing her as a Rogue character on her little treasure-hunting adventure, hoping to throw-in some character-building dialogue in interactions with NPCs and some self-reflection greentext here and there to clarify her motives.
Anonymous
jLYiW
?
No.9029
9030 9032
>>9028
New IP!

I'm working out a very thorough and extensive backstory for Trump. It won't be tragic, because Trump's life was too awesome for much tragedy except that he died, but it should hopefully be entertaining
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9030
9031
>>9029
Wait.. Is he actually Trump, or does he come from a country governed by Trump?
Earlier, I thought you said he worked as a border patrol officer for the Imperial guard.
Anonymous
jLYiW
?
No.9031
9032
>>9030
Don't worry, these issues will be resolved and reconciled
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9032
9033
1507425916127.jpg
>>9029
>>9031
>Won't be tragic
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9033
9034
>>9032
Don't worry. We can always make the tragedy ourselves.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9034
9035
>>9033
I like this idea.
>>9028
You nerfing your self puts you in the number 2 spot.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9035
9036 9037
>>9034
I'm glad we agree.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9036
9038
>>9035
How though?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9037
9038
>>9035
Does it make sense to have your character die in the same incident as mine?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9038
9039
>>9036
In the nerfing and the tragedy developments (I switched IPs in that other post there).
>>9037
If you make it worth her while, maybe.
Her prime motive is to fulfill the role of a traditional wife and escape nihilism/despair.

Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9039
9040
>>9038
What?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9040
>>9039
Idk, I'm, starting to get confused too now..
Forget I said anything..
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9041
9042 9043 9069
How exactly do roll modifiers work? I'm having trouble figuring out my odds of succeeding at skills with my character's natural and class-related abilities. Do I need to calculate her stats?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9042
9043 9060
>>9041
That is a good question, ive been lurking for awhile and i still cant figure it out.
Anonymous
ktfBk
?
No.9043
9044 9046
image.png
>>9042
>>9041
I just say stuff that sounds like fun and the GM either accepts it or doesn't
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9044
9045 9046
>>9043
Are you GM?
Anonymous
ktfBk
?
No.9045
9046
image.png
>>9044
No
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9046
9047
1478872__safe_princess luna_delet this_fallout_glowing eyes_gun_hand_handgun_magic_meme_motion blur_pistol_pony_two best sisters play_weapon.png
>>9045
>>9044
>>9043
>not saying so beforehand
If you don't know the answer, don't reply. It's confusing.
Anonymous
ktfBk
?
No.9047
9048
image.png
>>9046
I live for it
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9048
>>9047
Go buy some peach rings.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9050
9051 9052
2CQ4TW8_d.jpg
For Infernius
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9051
9056 9069
4chan tg dnd bear something i found while browsing tg_6c84aa_3893485.jpg
>>9050
Kek
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9052
9053
1256659__suggestive_artist-colon-sonikku001_pinkie pie_anthro_breasts_busty pinkie pie_candy_crossover_female_food_lollipop_mercy_overwatch_solo_solo f.jpeg
1455573048957.png
>>9050
how sweet of you torcuil.
>you should turn into a frog-man like pepe.
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9053
9054 9069
>>9052
H summoned a Pepe earlier, but it didn't do anything...
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9054
9055
>>9053
thats why he needs to be the pepe.

Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9055
9057
>>9054
He should just keep spamming Pepe until he rolls a 1 and turns himself into a frog.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9056
>>9051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH324R5ksTk
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9057
9058
>>9055
im sure he could find a potion somewhere or he could just drink frog blood,
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9058
9059
435887__safe_artist-colon-extradan_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_solo.png
>>9057
>Copying ideas from the Element of Unoriginality
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9059
9060
>>9058
>its up to him if he wants to do it.
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9060
9061 9062
>>9042
GM is basing it largely off of DnD, so try reading the Wikis.
>>9059
I'll stab you both.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9061
zt7hv.jpg
>>9060
>Trying to understand rules with the intention of following them
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9062
9063
>>9060
wouldn't be first time you stab infernuis.
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9063
9064
>>9062
Just for that, I'm going to start using poison.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9064
1507081925535.jpg
>>9063
ifernuis liver will become stronk
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9065
9067
415590__safe_artist-colon-mcsadat_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan cup_ball_bipedal_football_pony_solo.jpeg
Then I guess it's a win-win.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9066
1506894033396.jpg
yes it is.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9067
9068
>>9065
She's actually cute like that, killing that soccer ball
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9068
689230__explicit_artist-colon-ratofdrawn_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan cup_bipedal_blade_crotchboobs_female_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_nudity_pony_so.png
>>9067
They don't call it 'Murder Ball' for nothing.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9069
9071
1F.png
>>9024
>pic related
>>9028
I'm glad you said that, cuz that's kinda how I was gonna drag it out anyhow. Xp
>>9041
If you want a precise answer, yes. Generally I am basing skill tests off a percentile based on the dice. If the player has a 75% chance, you'd need above a 5, a 30% chance over a 14, and so on.
>>9051
ROFLMAO
>>9053
You summoned awkward-faced Crusader pepe. So you got awkward Crusader pepe. ^_~

Alright, don't expect TOO much out of me tonight, as I will be preoccupied (still present) at times. As Sad Alex is examining the area, Thez walks by in a mood. She stops for a moment, peers at him suspiciously, sniffs the air for a moment, shrugs, and then continues down the stairs before leaping out the entrance and flies off.

Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9070
9077
>*arrives at the entrance of Box town at night*
>Surveys area ([Search]?)
>Looks around for nearby NPCs ([Spot]+[Gather Info]?)
How's the neigh-borhood?
DywN4
?
No.9071
9072 9075
[1d20 = 3]
>>9069
I follow the globalist demon i saw.
Stealthy
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9072
9073
>>9071
What globalist demon are you referring to?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9073
9074
>>9072
Thez.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9074
9078
>>9073
She flies down to the Sticky Wicket and walks inside. Once inside she wanders to the bar, acquires the remainder of the green bottle, and plops herself down at the piano with a glass.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9075
>>9071
>dat stealth roll
Kek!
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9076
Damn it, everyone is playing again!

I swear I am writing a backstory... It's long
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9077
9079
421764__safe_artist-colon-bubsakavermin_oc_oc only_oc-colon-skelly bones_oc-colon-tracy cage_drug use_meme_mr-dot- bones_mushrooms_opium_pipe_skeleton_.jpg
>>9070
*charges ki*
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9078
9079
>>9074
I walk up behind her and say
"Look here globalist demon i dont know why you brought me here,but i will end you and afterwards myself"
Summons angel.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9079
9083 9086
>>9077
The box town is a rather humble little village, with an expansive farming area. Scattered villagers wander about, and few commercial buildings can be seen.
>>9078
"Really new guy? If you want me to break your toy, I'll be happy to oblige. Those robots didn't really do it for me," she says pouring herself a drink.
As you cast your summons, she begins to play.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9080
9082
What ever happened to the pepe I summoned?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9081
9084
Nurse_Redheart_thanks_Twilight_for_coming_S1E04.png
>tfw I can't help slay Globalist demons because I have a meeting
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9082
9091
>>9080
He vanished, summons have a limited duration.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9083
9087
https://youtu.be/L7qDfi3mK18 - song
>>9079
As Ryuk (that's what you're going for yes?) appears, she gets up from the piano and a shadowy silhouette of her remains at the piano, still playing.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9084
9085
>>9081
Do your shit. My character is in a different town.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9085
9086
>>9084
That's Trump
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9086
9088
>>9079
Does the town have a sheriff or gatesman?
*look around for the most official-looking person to find a guide/info*
>>9085
Flashy*
I know.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9087
9088
>>9083
Yea thats what im going for.
Holy blast.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9088
9089 9090
>>9086
No one appears official, its all just villagers. Some are carrying supplies, others leading farm animals. There's a general store, there might be information there.
>>9087
Is that a WOW reference?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9089
9092
>>9088
Who knows, it may have been.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9090
9092
>>9088
*walk into general store, hood over head*
*approach the counter slowly*
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9091
>>9082
Okay

Would you mind explaining framiliers? I read the will, but I'm still confused
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9092
9093 9097
>>9090
"Who there, c'mon, you can't be in here," he says attempting to guide you back outside with a carrot.
>>9089
Gimme a min while I attempt to wrap my mind around what Ryuk's rough abilities and such are.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9093
9094
>>9092
Alright.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9094
>>9093
Imagine my shock. http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Shinigami_(D20_Modern_Creature)
Almost done,....
iVeI0
?
No.9095
[1d20 = 3]
Well, that's not as useful as I would have hoped. Lets see what the dice say.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9096
9099
Now, its a bit absurd to think that Ryuk is using a holy blast, but meh, I get where you're going with it. The blast shoots forward and splits into 3 directions and curves around her, striking the surrounding area.
She makes a 'tch' sound, before sitting back down at the piano, resuming playing while the shadow dissipates.
"Try harder," she says.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9097
9098 9112
Tracy with hood.png
>>9092
>tfw not Sir Bearington
>HowDoIAvoidFreakingHimOut.png
...
*takes a few steps back*
*hold up right hoof and graciously take carrot from his hand*
>humble tone
"... Why, thank you, kind Sir, but I was actually hoping to ask some questions, if you would abide..."
>acting chill as fuck, like talking hoers are a normal thing
Do I need a diplomacy roll?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9098
9101
>>9097
"What, wait? Oh god, you're not here to kill me are you? How can you,... talk?"
DywN4
?
No.9099
9100
[1d20 = 15]
>>9096
"Ryuk go for a stab".
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9100
9102
>>9099
Now technically, Ryuk has no physical combat ability, he just has a death spell. But, I'll go with it for story purposes.
Since she's not even trying to defend herself, he stabs her through the back, just below the ribcage. Do you want him to have impaled her?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9101
9109
>>9098
"I.. ugh... (frantically searching thoughts)
I come from a race settled in a far away land. I mean no harm."
*slowly stands up on little hind legs*
"If you would be hospitable, may you afford me the name of this settlement?"
*bows*
[screams internally, from being so uncharacteristically polite]
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9102
9103
>>9100
No just a quick stab.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9103
9106
>>9102
>not going for the kill
iVeI0
?
No.9104
[1d20 = 4]
[1d12 = 10]
He stabs her, a quick in and out. She doesn't flinch, but she does sigh lengthily. The wound immediately closes and heals as she closes the piano and gets back up.
T>Quickened dimension door, axe kick to Alex
Anonymous
dbH6n
?
No.9105
9107
YOU SHALL SING YOUR FALSE SONG NO LONGER DEMON!
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9106
c0c.png
>>9103
>tfw the globalists didnt give me that pleasure.
iVeI0
?
No.9107
[4d8 = 14]
>>9105
Thats what you begin to say, as she disappears and reappears above you, driving her heel squarely into your shoulder which is now dislocated.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9108
9110 9111
"I'm not your opponent. For whatever reason, if you're here then I'm supposed to keep you alive. That doesn't mean I can't or won't kill you in the short term though."
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9109
>>9101
*nibbles carrot*
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9110
9117 9118
>>9108
Where am i you interdimensional vampire scum!?
Anonymous
dbH6n
?
No.9111
9113
>>9108
"Ah... So you want controlled opposition like your little Fox News, do you? Well you can go right back on to hell globalist!"
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9112
9120
>>9097
"How is that, nevermind," he returns behind the counter. "What sort of question could you have that I might know the answer to?" He's bewildered.
iVeI0
?
No.9113
9115 9119
[1d20 = 6]
>>9111
She's starting to lose her cool. "Look, I don't know who you are, where or why you came from or are here, I don't even KNOW what a globalist is, and worst of all, YOU INTERRUPTED MY SONG!"
T>stunning fist
iVeI0
?
No.9114
[1d20 = 18]

Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9115
9116
>>9113
You do realize your replying to trump right?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9116
9117
>>9115
Oh. Right,... I knew that. Nevermind. ._.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9117
>>9110
>>9116

Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9118
9122
>>9110
"Its a Game, except we're the pieces, sent here because some deity or entity decided - upon our death - that there was more for us to do, or some agenda, I'm not really sure tbh." she drinks the glass.
Anonymous
dbH6n
?
No.9119
>>9113
"I didn't want to have to do this..."
He pulls out PURE MALE VITALITY
"You can go back to hell globalist!"
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9120
9123
>>9112
*clears throat*
"Well, for starters, what's the name of this fine town? *glances outside* "It seems quite the cozy place' do you get very much traffic around these parts??"
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9122
9125
>>9118
You mean i have to suffer more? I dont even have anymore super male vitality.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9123
9133
>>9120
"Oh yeah, sorry. You're the first talking horse I've ever seen. The village is called Pip, and we get travelers every so often passing through, though not too many stop since its so close to Port Barry. We're just humble farmers, but we're good enough to earn a decent wage selling to other surrounding cities and towns."
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9124
9126
>>9121
>Super male vitality
But are they turning the frogs gay?

Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9125
9128
>>9122
"I seriously doubt you were sent here to suffer. Someone sponsored you, and they had something in mind. You'll have to figure that out on your own though."
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9126
>>9124
Watch out for your Pepes, Torquil.
Anonymous
dbH6n
?
No.9127
9130 9139
image.jpeg
"Run away! Before she gets you too!"
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9128
9129
>>9125
is this hell? i thought it would be more firey.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9129
9131
>>9128
If hell is what you make of it, then yes.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9130
>>9127
>Reee-ing
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9131
9132
>>9129
You said i was sent to YOU. Who are you exactly?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9132
9136
>>9131
"That's not what I said. I said I'm not your opponent, that if you're here i'm supposed to keep you alive. Big difference," she pours another drink. "As for me, I'm the oldest player still alive."
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9133
9137
>>9123
"Hmm. Not much traffic, recently? I had heard that this road was a regular highway for travelling merchants; but from the looks of it, it seems like a rather peaceful village."
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9134
9135
Did I ever make it to the forges?

Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9135
9141
>>9134
Yes
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9136
9138
>>9132
You keep saying player what does that mean?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9137
9143
>>9133
"Sorry to disappoint you young,... lady(?), but this is just a stop on the way to other places. Not much goes on around here."
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9138
9140 9146
>>9136
"Well, when one is in a Game, that makes them a player, right?"
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9139
>>9127
trump when you do this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss3W-nXFDUY
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9140
>>9138
This is not a game, it cant be.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9141
9142
>>9135
K, is Lenos around?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9142
9149
Plz note, I'll be readily distracted for the next hour or so
>>9141
Of course
VWZ3O
?
No.9143
9144 9154 9175 9194
[3d20 = 41]
>>9137
"Not at all, kind Sir. *slips a few coins on the counter, as a tip* Thank you for your hospitality."
*turns to leave out the door, but stops halfway out, wearing a grim and serious face*
"... Recently, there have been rumors of a large, reptilian monster picking-off travelers along this trail. Be sure to alert anyone who may wander outside of the village of the danger. It seems to be fond of equstrians.."
And with a whirl of her cape, she vanishes out the door.
Okay, walk down the center path and search +Spot check to see what lies ahead of the trail.
Also, bluff check to make sure that rumor spreads outside of town.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9144
9145
>>9143
"You're,... you're welcome! I'll...." his voice trails off as you dramatically depart.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9145
9154 9175
>>9144
What's ahead of the trail?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9146
9147
>>9138
Are there any other players?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9147
9148
>>9146
"I'm sure there are, but none that currently operate in this group. There are multiple groups, but most players establish their own niche area and retire from group activity."
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9148
9150
>>9147
Whos in your group?
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9149
9152
>>9142
Torcuil ask Lenos if he can forge him 2 throwing hatchets with the metal rod he got
If need be my rapier or money can be used for, reimbursement
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9150
9151 9153
>>9148
"Me, a weird spell-caster named Torcuil, a pompous ass paladin named Trump, a crazy blue pony named Tracy, and a big oaf of a Minotaur named Infernius. And you, by the looks of things. You're welcome to go off on your own, but the life expectancy isn't the best."
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9151
9155
>>9150
T-trump?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9152
9153
>>9149
>not offering him a rare orthicalum Pepe
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9153
9159
>>9152
>Implying I'd give that away this early
>>9150
Why'd you cross out that one part?
It was the most accurate thing about Trump
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9154
9161
>>9143
>>9145
*inspects her new hoers shoes as she silently trots down the trail*
>they're pretty
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9155
9156
>>9151
"Yeah, thats what he calls himself. Always going on about building infrastructure or whatever," drinks the glass.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9156
9157
>>9155
Where is he now?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9157
9158
>>9156
"Last I saw him, he was out at the stadium outside the city. I'm gonna head back up to the tower, let me know if you have any more questions," she gets up to leave. "The name's Thez, btw."
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9158
9166
>>9157
My name is alex, Alex jones. Do you want to buy a water filter it filters out lead and iron.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9159
9161
stare.jpg
>>9153

Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9161
9162 9163 9171
>>9154
*looks up at the sky and gazes at the stars*
*charges ki*
>>9159
Oh don't make that face. You've been even more of a nark than Trump himself.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9162
9163
>>9161
>trump gets called out by waifu
K
O
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9163
9164
1499327209672.png
>>9161
>>9162
It's been lovely playing with you, too
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9164
9165 9170
>>9163
NO
YOU ARE NOT BANNING ME YOU LITTLE SHIT
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9165
9167
>>9164
Whadya mean?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9166
9168 9169
>>9158
"Pass, I'm immune to base impurities."
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9167
9171
>>9165
>it's been lovely playing with you, too
>smug ass hoers
You know what I mean Trump
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9168
>>9166
>Implying Flouride isn't more potent than that

*charges ki*
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9169
>>9166
I go to Trump Stadium.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9170
9172
>>9164
Plz tell me ur not Creeper
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9171
9172 9175
Look of Doom.png
>>9161
Didn't you join the game literally to troll me?
cries inside
>>9167
No I don't
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9172
9173
>>9170
???????????
>>9171
I retract my former statements
Exept calling you a pompous ass
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9173
9174
>>9172
Nevermind, you made the "UR NOT BANNING" comment right after I kicked a troll from the stream.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9174
9179
>>9173
>stream?
Also, I meant you where going to ban me for calling you an ass
Sounds like a yuge missunderstanding
VWZ3O
?
No.9175
9176 9178 9193
[1d20 = 1]
>>9171
If legitimizing this ship entail trolling, then I guess partly..[/s
>>9143
>>9145
*hooves sparkle with charged ki, as she trots down the path, using her hoers senses to detect what lies ahead.
Let's add a listen check to that
VWZ3O
?
No.9176
9177
[1d20 = 3]
>>9175
>rolling a 1 on a listen check
Ah fug..
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9177
>>9176
Top Kek
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9178
9184
>>9175
>inb4 tracys eardrums explode.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9179
9180 9181
>>9174
Rule 11
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9180
9181 9182
>>9179
>11. Check the catalog first.
I'm going to assume you meant Staff rule 1, which I had not read. On one hand I was joking about banning.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9181
9183
>>9180
>>9179
????
Neither of you are site staff
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9182
9187
>>9180
No, I meant the rule. I'm trying not to samefag, but I guess its inevitable.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9183
>>9181
That doesn't mean I'm not awesome,... ^_~
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9184
9185
>>9178
>*checks the rules like the faggot nerd he is*
>0-4: 'people talking'
Looks like no drawbacks on Listen checks.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9185
9191 9192
>>9184
You experience a ringing in your ears that makes it difficult to hear.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9186
9188 9189
Pinkie_Pie_sad_S01E26.png
>tfw you've written well over a 1000 words to tell your character's life story, you know you're not even halfway done, and you don't know if it's worth finishing
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9187
>>9182
Okay, I feel like a retard. T thought you where Trump.... I.need sleep
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9188
>>9186
Finish it.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9189
>>9186
Maybe some gentle words of encouragement

Do it you fucking faggot, don't leave us hanging
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9190
Take your time Flashy, no need to prematurely ejaculate
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9191
9193
>>9185
Am i at the football field yet?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9192
9194 9195 9200
>>9185
Wait.. are you GM?
>tfw it's been an ordeal keeping track of who is who
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9193
9196 9197
>>9191
Yes
>>9175
Whatever brought you here (and not just you) I'm glad you came
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9194
9198
>>9192
Nevermind.
>>9143
What does Tracy see down the road?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9195
>>9192
Yep
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9196
>>9193
What do i see?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9197
9233
289079__semi-dash-grimdark_suggestive_nightmare moon_pinkie pie_oc_oc-colon-mandopony_oc-colon-spinach_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_bob ross_exploitable m.jpeg
>>9193
Why, thank you. It's been fun.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9198
9199 9207
>>9194
The trail heads north where it splits. One road heads west/sw, another continues north, and another veers to the east.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9199
9201
>>9198
How did Lenos reppond oo.my request
>I should probally join the rest of you faggots, shouldn't I?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9200
>>9192
Might I suggest colored IDs?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9201
>>9199
Sorry, I missed the request. What was it again? Also, Tracy's just exploring right now, nothing exciting will happen at this point
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9202
9204 9205
The stadium appears sort of like the roman Colosseum, not so much in it's architectural similarities - though to be sure, the buildings are similar in their gargantuan size - but in the feeling of walking into ruins, with all seating sections empty, less than half the structure built, and only naked concrete piercing the sky. In front of you is the field itself - not well kept grass, but mostly dirt with bits of grass on it, and chalk laid out for practice sessions. At the end of the field, nearer the more relatively completed side of the stadium you see him - a six foot man sitting down in a fold out chair with both hands together in a sort of triangle, resting on his knees. A very serious look on his face
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9203
N/M, found it.
"Sure, gimme."
<tink tink tink>
Here ya go.
2 cold iron hatchets (masterwork +1)
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9204
9208
>>9202
I approach him.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9205
>>9202
>nods appreciatively
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9206
>9203
I guess I try and find the others
Thanks Lenos
VWZ3O
?
No.9207
9210
[3d20 = 39]
>>9198
Search and Listen for clues to where the caravan may have gone by. Use the hoers's Scent ability while I'm at it.
Do I need to make a Survival check in order to use the Track skill in this instance?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9208
9209
>>9204
You're more than the full 300 yards of the field by the time you begin your approach to him. In front of you are large men in pads and red uniforms. Their uniforms bare the name "GENERALS" with various numbers, and you think for a moment you can recognize a face or two. They pay you no mind, perhaps they're used to seeing strangers walk past them and towards the man at the end of the field. You walk past them and off to the side as they do various different plays and practices for a long season ahead.

By all logic, the man at the end of the field should have seen you approach, as you were immediately in front of his field of view. You notice, looking into his eyes, rarely blinking, that neither is he watching the players, as his eyes do not move and respond to the players as they move about in front of him, but remain fixed on some nothingness far off in the distance. There's a sort of sadness in them. He doesn't notice either, or at least, he does not respond, when you approach to his left.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9209
9211 9213
>>9208
*100 yards
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9210
9212
>>9207
The road is littered with old and new tracks. Some horses, some wheels. It is impossible to determine who/what went where. This crossroads seems to connect several areas that have high traffic.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9211
9220
>>9209
>continues towards rest of party
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9212
9214
>>9210
*walks down the middle path*
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9213
9217
>>9209
Its been awhile eh Donnie?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9214
9215
>>9212
You're just not going to give me a break are you?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9215
9216 9219
>>9214
Well, it's up to you, I guess..
Pls continue
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9216
9218 9220 9224
>>9215
You reach a sign. It says "Under Construction: Try again Friday Xp"
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9217
9222
>>9213
Your words seem to catch him off guard. He stands up from the seat, and you can see quickly that he really is a massive man when he stands up, wearing a formal business suit.

"Oh I'm sorry," he says, a friendliness coming to his voice, though you have to wonder if it is a genuine friendliness, "I wasn't expecting a visit from any of the townspeople." He looks at you for a moment, smiling, though the smile starts to recede. "I'm sorry but I'm not sure I recall your name. You look familiar"
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9218
>>9216
Fucking KEK!
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9219
9221
>>9215
I'll happily have Thez <whooof> you there first thing Friday if you prefer, but I'm about to turn in for the night and the city to the north is significant. I don't want to ass my way into it.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9220
>>9216
Meta
>>9211
So when do I catch up?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9221
9223
>>9219
The city will need a Football team
No really, you can't have a season without many teams to play against each other
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9222
9228
>>9217
I place a bottle of BrainForce in your hand, its me Alex jones. Its nice seeing a familiar face donald.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9223
>>9221
ALL cities need Football, why do you think Thez willingly let you take possession of her ducats?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9224
9225
>>9216
*steal the sign, because fuck society*
>last survival check was 19
Tracy decides to turn in for the night. She makes her way off to a clearing near the side of the road, builds a small cuckshed out of sticks, and lays down for the night.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9225
9226 9228
Speaking of which, whatever happened to those robot bodies?
"Hey wait a minute, what happened to those robot bodies?!" Thez exclaims from inside the Sticky Wicket.
>>9224
W/ a 19 and how lightly Tracy sleeps, she'll be fine.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9226
9229
>>9225
Tracy buried them in an undisclosed location, after pulling-iout their chains,
gems, sockets, and magic cores. She will return to recover them shortly after her adventure, but only after she finds a way to get rid of Fae.

Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9227
9232
Alright, I'm switching to phone-posting. Post any questions or comments if you got 'em.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9228
9230 9234
>>9222
As you place the Brain Force into Trump's extended palm his expression changes, as if you placed a new interest - a new vigor - into his whole demeanor, and his eyes light up with disbelief.

"Alex... Alex Jones?" He looks at you. "Water Filters?" Once again "Revealer of dark truths?" "I watched so many of your programs those months in the hospital." "Tell me, where did you come from?"
[s[This is Trump trying to confirm that you come from the same dimension
Maybe this should wait until I've written his back story, since it details his life? But I should warn that Trumpaladin is not actually Donald J Trump, who is a folk hero, or a mythical figure in his realm
>>9225
"The Bitch stole them." Trump communicates telepathically. "You know which one I'm talking about"
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9229
>>9226
I know, but Thez is only just realizing that they weren't there.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9230
9231
>>9228
Perhaps Trump is a reincarnation of DJT?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9231
>>9230
If he is, he does not know that
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9232
9238
>>9227
How can I counter-act a track check through stealth? Can I throw creatures off my trail with the hide and/or survival checks?
>tfw it never actually succeeded a track check, but it's been following you through two towns now
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9233
9235 9237
>>9197
My will has been worn down by everything that has happened in the past half year and in my real life. I don't have the time or the heart to remain long anywhere I am not wanted or liked
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9234
9236
>>9228
Yea brother its me "the humble water filter salesman" the Globalist finally got to me, and you know where i come from trump i mean you are the president of the country after all.
We can continue another time if you want.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9235
9236 9242 9247
813279__artist needed_safe_artist-colon-mcsadat_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_colored_smiling_when she smiles.jpg
>>9233
You have a waifu that loves you. Embrace her.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9236
9239 9241
>>9234
So I was thinking in Trump's back story he was not Donald J Trump the businessman, but a DHS ICE and CBP officer who became Sherif and then Governor, but was assassinated before he could run for president. Still fighting the globalists of course
>>9235
I don't think she does
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9237
>>9233
It's been trying, that's for sure (4 me also irl and online). Give yourself some credit though. The ability to create is a the function of will.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9238
>>9232
That would be a modified disguise/bluff check I think
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9239
9240 9242
>>9236
You wouldn't know unless you tried being faithful. Fill your roll, and she'll find a way to fit her's.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9240
9243
>>9239
No she won't. Tiger can't change its stripes
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9241
9245
>>9236
Thats sounds like a good idea.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9242
9244
>>9235
>>9239
Do you really want me here, or is this an elaborate revenge for losing a game back in July?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9243
>>9240
You underestimate my ability to abuse someone else's OC without remorse...
You're correct though. She won't change. She'll just find her own way to fulfill the family role she wants to be a part of.

Traditional social roles make life meaningful. Be it as a member of family or a part of a community. All social mammals find themselves looking for others to live for. Part of life is discovering the roll in society you need to fill and faithfully growing as a person to accommodate that responsibility to the best of your ability.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9244
9246
>>9242
What game?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9245
9248 9254
>>9241
Oh good, I needed a way for Trumpaladin to be his own character with his own story, not be over powered, and most importantly, for his story to be compatible with Tracy's story and her interactions with him. This path of course leaves it open that Trumpaladin knew Alex, that Alex knew DJT, or that Alex knew both DJT and Trumpaladin, but Trumpaladin and DJT are not the same, and the later came after the former long enough for the latter to never know the former
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9246
9250
>>9244
Claim your waifu, July 4 edition
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9247
9249
1502994529850.jpg
>>9235
Be nice
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9248
9252
>>9245
Aj thinks that you are DJT, i don't come from the same universe as you.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9249
9251
>>9247
Welcome nord friend.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9250
9257
>>9246
That? I never actually took that seriously (RD and Luna aren't even my waifus, and i've never heard of a waifu-claiming game that carries over to other threads). Not that seeing blatant disregard for universal fandom rules didn't bother me though at the time...
I guessed I just passed a personal point of no return, and now I'm not going to stop until this virtually nonexistant ship has sailed ... I do genuinely enjoy playing with you though. It's fun to watch you squirm.

... I'm probably going to wake up sober and regret typing all of that...
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9251
9255 9256 9260
>>9249
Thanks. Trying to get into the story and jargon used. Plan is to join the ride when I have a little better grasp on all that is going on (and how it is going on).
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9252
9253
>>9248
That can work as well. That just leaves the question of the status of Alex jones in Trumpaladin's world. Also, I think it would be funniest if Alex never realizes that Trumpaladin is not DJT
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9253
9256
>>9252
Thats what i was going for.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9254
9256 9258
1003664__safe_humanized_equestria girls_meme_sad_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_flash sentry_background human_feels_normal norman.png
>>9245
>and most importantly, for his story to be compatible with Tracy's story and her interactions with him.
Anon, I...
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9255
9259
>>9251
Its going pretty good so far,Thanks for asking. Have you ever played D&D before?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9256
9259
>>9251
JOIN VIKING
>>9253
Perfect
>>9254
What?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9257
>>9250
Stob your degeneracy. Drinking is bad, and you're too young anyways
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9258
>>9254
If you're going to have a character that's obsessed with another, who acts like she has known him for a while, and who only ever calls him by a name he never goes by, it makes sense that they have actually known each other
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9259
9264
>>9255
Only played a couple of times (real D&D) so don't have the biggest grasp. But I have a rudimentary knowledge from RPG PC games based on D&D rules.
>didn't know to many people growing up, or today for that matter

>>9256
Will do! Have to think about class and name and all that (and find what I have to choose from)
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9260
9261
1071364__safe_artist-colon-thebirdiebin_oc_oc-colon-choosie_oc only_cyoa_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_monochrome.png
>>9251
Welcome to the Ride, Nordbro.
A lot of the players haven't RP'd before, so it's pretty relaxed on the rules and gameplay. GM based part of his stuff off of 3.5e DnD, but you don't have to know shit to play. It's 90% memes anyway.
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9261
9262 9264 9265 9290
>>9260
Nice, then I should be able to survive here. If my imagination don't fail me.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9262
9263
>>9261
We need more diversity(in flags) anyway.
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9263
9266
1506118436978-1.png
>>9262
Will construct a character when I wake up (after I go to sleep in a while) and hopefully join tomorrow.
>assuming I have come up with something to then
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9264
d63.png
>>9259
>>9261
Do I know you?

Hello

Just kidding

pls no bully
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9265
9268 9270
830606__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_monochrome_punisher.png
>>9261
If you try to get in the way of Tracy's marriage, she will unironmically attack your character with intent to kill.
This is not a joke. I wouldn't want to have to eliminate a player early-on, so don't interfere.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9266
9267 9271
>>9263
You should definitely get in the way of Tracy's delusions
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9267
>>9266
This.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9268
9269
>>9265
How do you want your character dying in the backstory? I have an idea, bu I'm afraid it's too awesome
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9269
>>9268
Surprise me.
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9270
9272
>>9265
I will do my best. But tell Tracy that overly happy people (ref Our Town) and overly clingy girls/mares can be and often is off putting and makes people think there is something wrong. So unless Tracy wants to become like Annie Wilkes in Misery a bit more tact is called for.
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9271
>>9266
Tracy scares me to be honest, but I will try to help out as much as I can or dare.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9272
9273 9274 9275
740676__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_broom_clothes_halloween_night_stockings_witch.png
>>9270
Tracy has been getting disillusioned by all the activity in Port Barry and character-character interactions, and has decided to bide her time and rethink her life plan. For now, she's going to skulk off by herself and see what she can accomplish on her own.
Don't worry though. She's cooking up something fierce.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9273
9277
>>9272
Wait. What's her new plan. What was her life plan before?
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9274
9276 9277
>>9272
>hoping I haven't said something wrong
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9275
9278
>>9272
What was her motivation at the time of death?
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9276
>>9274
Im sure your fine.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9277
9279
>>9273
>Asking for spoilers
I'll give you minimal, conservative replies:
>What's her new plan.
In the very short term, learning the land and its inhabitants, and maybe coming back with that treasure (this will encompass her local Knowledge and Gather Information Skills)
>What was her life plan before?
Muh traditional marriage
>>9274
You're all dead meat now! Everything is ruined! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9278
>>9275
Like I said in the second thread. She was going from town to town, tracking your bounties, with the intent to find you, finish the wedding ceremony, and escape humbly with you to a track of land that she bought-up in the far Western region of Equestria.
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9279
9280
1507076072921.png
>>9277
>77
Shit.
I am sorry.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9280
9281 9282
>>9279
But on a serious note, welcome to the ride.
What kind of character were you thinking of playing as?
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9281
9283 9289
>>9280
Thanks. I have to admit I haven't looked too closely into what types there is to choose from, and what I think would be fun to play as.
>trying not to do a standard Berserker run in Diablo II
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9282
>>9280
You're not taking my Norwegian
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9283
9284 9285
>>9281
Berserker is good. I gave up on being the barbarian (but will probably try to fill that niche next chance Tracy gets the opportunity to go full rage mode and eat the organs of her enemies), so it'd be nice to have another chaotic character (been trying to fill the role all by myself mostly, there's Infernius and Trollestia, but the bull is a white knight, and I'd rather avoid meeting the unicorn) to spice things up.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9284
9291
>>9283
But Inferius's White Knighty-ness is exactly the expression of chaotic that is needed. Whereas Trump is entirely purpose driven and consequentialist, generally ignoring anything that does not serve his understanding of the Greater Good, Inferius sees doing good as a matter of doing good in small acts of kindness to those around him. Its'[s a great way to have two characters both serve good to the point of being obnoxious, but also have them regularly opposed on what course of action to take
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9285
9286
>>9283
me black knight you twat.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9286
9287 9288
51B0H48A4VL._SY445_.jpg
>>9285

Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9287
monty_python_black_knight.jpg.cf.jpg
>>9286

Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9288
1507076793086.png
>>9286

Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9289
>>9281
>New player
Hello there
GM
iVeI0
?
No.9290
>>9261
Imagination and humor are really the only requirements. Welcome to the Mixed Nuts. ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9291
>>9284
I didn't say it was bad at all.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9292
9294 9295 9296 9300 9307
341191__safe_artist-colon-pridark_rainbow dash_filly_filly rainbow dash_it's time to stop posting_mouth hold_note_simple background_solo_stop posting.png
>Part of the game infiltrated into my dreams
And that's the sign it's time to stop
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9294
a8c.jpg.cf.jpg
>>9292


Anonymous
YCgat
?
No.9295
>>9292
Greentext it.
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9296
1562863__safe_artist-colon-cammy_oc_oc-colon-safe haven_earth pony_floating_lineart_ponytail_simple background_solo_upside down.png
>>9292
>tfw games and the paranormal are beginning to merge together
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9297
9298 9299 9302
1491203453796.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AICg545XBzM
>tfw no bonejob
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9298
982556__questionable_semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-nobody_child bearing hips_dialogue_dock_female_nudity_presenting_skeleton_skeleton pony_solo_solo .jpeg
982555__questionable_semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-nobody_blue underwear_clothes_dialogue_dock_female_no exceptions_panties_panties around legs_panti.jpeg
>>9297
Too lood!
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9299
9301
1012483__safe_artist-colon-aryanne_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_bat_blushing_broom_cat_cloak_clothes_crest_earth pony_female_flying_flying broomstick_fo.jpeg
>>9297
Was that from /tg/?
Got any moar?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9300
>>9292
You like it Xp
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9301
>>9299
thats the only one ive found like that unfortunately.
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9302
9303 9304
1415585567320.png
1365568037628.png
1421874324759.jpg
b6B7fwt.png
7b0.png
>>9297
/tg/ screenshots, because why not?
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9303
9305 9307 9308
>>9302
but for real tough who is kirk?
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9304
9306
130526331077.png
rPaFVeU.jpg
1412592863750.png
If4hU5A.jpg
4b4.jpg
>>9302

Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9305
9306
>>9303
I won't tell you.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9306
>>9305
>>9304
Horse Anal.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9307
>>9303
Captain of the USS Enterprise
Primary mission?
Explore strange new world's, seek out new life and civilizations.
And boldly go where no man has gone before

>>9292
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9308
9309
>>9303
For some reason, Infernius just caught fire.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9309
9311 9313
Infernuis on fire.png
>>9308
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9310
Welcome to 4chan screencap from tg about the mind rape_b6f749_5247052.png
vaHPxm7.png
Forgot I had this one.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9311
9312
>>9309
Roast beef anyone?
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9312
>>9311
me rather have frogs legs
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9313
>>9309
This bull is on FIIIIIIRRRRREEEEE!
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9314
9315 9317
RzFbcmI.png
1381183778932.jpg
1365573325797.png
1365570355648.png
full.png

Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9315
9316
>>9314
so ponies=war boyz?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9316
>>9315
So to speak.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9317
1504921753199.png
>>9314
>#3


Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9318
9320
1387440932526.jpg
1365573038168.jpg
1365469585676.png
ID5lmnT.png
b34.jpg

Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9319
1369618579277.jpg
1449049873489.jpg
1403489904021.png
FZ33AUg.png
1365140412491.jpg

Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9320
9321
>>9318
i wish i would have known about the cancer mage when i was making my character.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9321
9322
>>9320
I would never have allowed it
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9322
9323
>>9321
ah come on man, its not THAT broken.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9323
9326
>>9322
e_e
Not without an equally ridiculous handicap
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9324
9325
How do you prestige class?
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9325
9327
>>9324
you need to have the requirements for the class.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9326
9330
>>9323
what handicap would you give?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9327
9328 9329
>>9325
How many can you have?
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9328
>>9327
thats up to the gm i think. im not sure if there is a limit or not.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9329
9332
>>9327
As many as one qualifies for, assuming sufficient experience and qualifications. Some are contrary however; you're not going to have a Dwarven Defender Assassin for example.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9330
9331
>>9326
I would have to think long and hard, but the short version is "No".
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9331
>>9330
to clarify i dont want to be one. i was just wondering tbh.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9332
9333 9334
>>9329
Do I have the requirements for Assassin?

Also, is it possible to gain feats?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9333
9335
>>9332
Marriage is important.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9334
9337 9339
>>9332
I'm glad you asked. Everyone has retroactive feats. I've been waiting for someone to ask. Everyone has 5 to select.
I've been waiting for someone to ask. ^_~
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9335
>>9333
i like tracys arc tbh.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9336
Whoops, editing. Oh well
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9337
9338
>>9334
what versions can we select from? could we pick from other games like pathfinder?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9338
>>9337
I don't know pathfinder so I'd have to read up on whatever it is first, but I don't see why not
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:About_Feats
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9339
9341 9348
It's funny, there were points during which I had planned for my character to burn down houses in port barry, the jibbernigger tree, and even the forest, for no other reason than that she wanted to, but other priorities kept getting in the way (i.e. marriage)... If shw were to
*crafts potion*
If she were to set something alight for no other reason than to watch it burn, she could become a psychokinesist, with a bit of tampering. It'd also account for the new malevolent Nightmare instincts she gained.
>>9334
If I take Improved Sunder, will Tracy's Nightmare form be able to class as a blackguard of divegrass?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9340
Also, most character classes get a bonus feat
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9341
9342 9344
>>9339
Close, except she hasn't had a positive contact with a summoned outsider. Though,... Thez is an outsider, so yeah, I guess so.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9342
>>9341
Thez is exactly what I was thinking of.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9343
9346
You'd also need Cleave and Power Attack
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9344
9345
>>9341
i can take psion feats right?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9345
>>9344
Yep
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9346
9347
>>9343
Cauchemar_Nightmare gets those naturally.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Cauchemar_Nightmare
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9347
9350
>>9346
So it does. Carry on
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9348
9349 9350
image.jpg
>>9339
Those who attack Port Barry hang
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9349
9350
4328dd0a91520d7bb88253cb9f20fce1cf0319a84b84ab2066ed067b9cb20bbd.png
>>9348
this, i feel really invested in port barry.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9350
9351 9352 9353 9354
>>9347
>Prestige class gained!
Great. Now what does it mean to "kill someone for no other reason than to join the assassins."? Do bounties count? I implied that Tracy working from hit to hit as a bounty hunter as she searched for her husband's trail, in the second thread I think: Would do again.
>>9348
That was before I realized they were all just nice people instead of just a bunch of pirates who worked for Jews (like, 15 minutes later).
>>9349
That was part of the reason, desu. She was jealous.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9351
>>9350
Hold your hoerses, you need to gain a level first
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9352
>>9350
kill some one for no reason.
>do bounty
>get paid
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9353
9363
>>9350
Also, think "perform a hit-job"
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9354
9357
>>9350
Why would there be a bounty on a person at the same time as he is on the Federal Government's payroll?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9355
9356 9359
Also, Trump needs to do some exploring soon. His Generals need another team to play against

Is Fae qualified to do missionary work/coach?
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9356
>>9355
infernuis go with trump.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9357
1151164__safe_meme_exploitable meme_flash sentry_waifu thief_brad_wanted poster_bradface.png
>>9354
It was a private bounty. Several, actually.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9358
You guys are really gonna make me turn up the volume on these fights aren't you.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9359
9360 9366
>>9355
Isn't Fae still tracking Tracy in the North? I've been waiting for the right oppertunity to get rid of her for good.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9360
9363 9366
>>9359
She is
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9361
9362
1497841518427-0.png
Sadly I have to do a bit more thinking on character before jumping into the game. I have been a bit busy today so I haven't been able to think about what, and who, I want be playing as. I also see that there is so much to choose from. But I promise to come up with something soon.
GM
iVeI0
?
No.9362
9367
>>9361
Don't worry, we usually wait until Friday to really play. Weekdays are just bants and character RP n such.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9363
9364
>>9353
I can do that.
Might just burn down a structure for the fuck of it, if something puts her in a really bad mood.
>>9360
How did that last bluff check work on spreading the rumor?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9364
>>9363
You'll have to wait and see. Xp
the whole 'talking hoers' thing gave you a significant bonus
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9365
9384
I'm confused: Can my character attain the Chaotic Mind feat with her stats?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9366
9368 9369 9371 9372 9374 9375 9381
>>9359
>>9360
She needs to be recalled soon. Her report will probably be something like "yeah she's evil now - I mean, she's an active threat - but she never revealed where she his the money, and in any event she's way the hell out of our jurisdiction. Now, there are dozens of undefended towns to annex towns full of people in need of the Word of Football. Let's go!"

please no play tonight or tomorrow, I have to fly all over the fucking country starting very very early tomorrow morning
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9367
1506249571327.gif
>>9362
Good. Gives me a day to think.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9368
>>9366
Ah, I'd better kill her then.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9369
9370 9377
>>9366
>trying to hijack an NPC Xp
Have a safe trip
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9370
9377
>>9369
Also, this!
You've been doing this for a while now.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9371
>>9366
be safe faggot.
Anonymous
zy8AH
?
No.9372
>>9366
Have a pleasant trip. Bonus I have an extra day to think about character on.

Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9373
9384
Well, if I can make an action between now and then, it would be to have Fae turn back and head to Trump tower once she's confident the firebug has left

Also, is there still an un or under employed segment of Port Barry's population?
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9374
>>9366
Have fun, we promise we won't kill eachother while you're gone
>hides recreational nuke
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9375
9376 9378
>>9366
Ill try to stop tracy from raping you again.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9376
9378
>>9375
shhh... shhh...
let the natraul order happen
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9377
1dxet4.jpg
>>9370
>>9369
>Implying the Paladin's mount isn't an extension of the Paladin
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9378
9379 9383
1198189__artist needed_questionable_semi-dash-grimdark_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_black and white_grayscale_knife_monochrome_vulgar.png
>>9375
You sure about that, m8? Because I'm not joking when I say I'll have her kill your character in his sleep, drain his blood and eat his beating heart (willing to include graphic greentext, upon request).
>>9376
>*notes to stir haggis when in the same city*
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9379
9380 9382 9388
>>9378
But Alex Jones is woke as fuck
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9380
9382 9396
>>9379
put me under your protecion.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9381
>>9366
My bad, thought this post was from Tracy. Carry on.
I lose more sleep to this thread
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9382
>>9379
>>9380
This.sign up this globalist fighter for protection as well mr.president.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9383
9388 9389
>>9378
B-but I'm on your side!
>wonders weather catching up is a good idea
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9384
9388 9391
>>9365
I've been assuming you already had it. I think Trollestia alluded to it when you first met her.
>>9373
Of course, every population has its ne'er do wells.

KTc7w
?
No.9385
>tfw this is the most active thread at times
roll to an hero
KTc7w
?
No.9386
9387 9388
[1d40 = 6]

Anonymous
KTc7w
?
No.9387
9388
>>9386
Fuck.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9388
9390
1428898__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-smoldix_oc_oc-colon-filly anon_oc only_attempted suicide_crying_greentext_gun_handgun_horse problems_pistol_po.png
>>9379
Just wait until I figure out Etherealness. I'll make Phase Spiders look like puppies.
>>9384
Ah, I remember that.
>>9383
Tracy's faggot is fond of your character.
Don't get in her way, and her faggot won't do anything drastic.

>>9387
>>9386
>yfw
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9389
>>9383
Don't worry, you'll be drafted into the exploratory expedition too
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9390
>>9388
Your character is getting scarier and scarier. We'll add your name to the list
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9391
9394 9395
>>9384
Okay, so how many unemployed are there, how many soldiers are in the militia, and how many of the unemployed are suitable for the draft?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9393
9394 9413
>>9392
actually, I don't want to know.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9394
>>9391
Dude, I'm not going to do a population demographic. I'm just not.
>>9393
That's true. I'll say this, she survived wandering through Hell, the Abyss, and several other prominent outer realms to get back to the Game world.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9395
9397
>>9391
It would probably be related to your Char stat, skills and leadership-feats, along with diplomacy checks with the town leadership.
As far as I can see, the Paladin has little natural ability to gather info, but he could have a friendly dialogue with an NPC.

tl;dr wait until GM reveals whatever he decides to through narration.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9396
9398
>>9380
>Thinking being under the 'protection' of the object of obsession does anything but exponentially increase the odds of being slain by the Yandere.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9397
9399
>>9395
>all this nerd shit
I want to draft an army to conquer an empire, not to actuarial work
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9398
9401
>>9396
he tells you something you listen, me know
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9399
9400
>>9397
What I'm saying is, it's completely plausible to command a small army throughout the game, if you're willing to spend some feats to do it.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9400
>>9399
this.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9401
9402
1200px-Hamburger_(black_bg).jpg
>>9398
Pic related: you if you get in her way.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9402
9403
>>9401
if we fight(with dice) me win.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9403
9404
>>9402
>what is Sneak Attack?
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9404
9405
>>9403
>then we roll initiative,bitch
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9405
9406
>>9404
I support your characters agenda, so keep proselytizing and avoid getting killed for now you might want to say something about the Jews' stolen gold.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9406
9407
>>9405
thats was my adventure for friday or at least tomorrow.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9407
9408
>>9406
Good for you then, man of God.
But if you do anything to get in the way of this marriage, consider the clergy benefits to becoming a steer.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9408
9409
>>9407
ill be the one two marry you 2.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9409
9410 9412
99970__safe_artist-colon-haloreplicas_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_irrational exuberance_knife_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>9408
That'll be terrific.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9410
9411
>>9409
it'll be my pleasure.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9411
264135__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_knife_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>9410
We're going to get along just fine.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9412
9414
no__no___don_t_get_up____by_ncmares-d887t6z.jpg
>>9409
She's still interested in him? I thought she just wanted to kill and burn things?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9413
>>9393
Is there a skill to reveal levels or something? I still don't know how powerful Trollestia is.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9414
9415
death-on-a-pale-horse-1830.jpg
>>9412
She's pent-up and confused. She has to release somehow.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9415
9416
>>9414
So... Is Trumpaladin the "release" or would that be the burning and killing things?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9416
9417
>>9415
Burning and killing is only release. Flashy is a beacon of both comfort and obsession.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9417
9418
>>9416
Besides consuming the demon blood, the events of last saturday don't seem to have affected her much at all. I mean, she's not at all like she was before, but it seems like all of the changes have been brought about by the demon blood and a desire for power acquired sometime after the beginning of the game
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9418
9419
>>9417
This is both my understanding and my character's understanding, and I'm keeping it as his understanding regardless
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9419
9425
385624__suggestive_artist-colon-livesmutanon_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_bed_bedroom eyes_female_grayscale_knife_monochrome_mouth hold_prone_solo_so.png
>>9418
The root of her obsession is the desire to fulfill a certain role. Until she feels secure in that role, she'll continue to strive in any way that could help her attain the means towards her.
In terms of burning large structures for no reason, that would actually be personally unprecedented for her. I have more than a dozen development paths, but the path of the psychokinesist is reserved for after despairing events that would permanently set her loose as chaotic.
As for the >rape and murder, well, old habits die hard
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9420
9421 9432
*Tracy gets up in the middle of the the night unable to sleep and grinds her concentration by throwing her kunai knifes, due to chronic insomnia and the monster that's been watching her all night*
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9421
>>9420
plot twist the monster is infernuis.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9423
9427
>>9422
Fuck I should sleep
ktfBk
?
No.9425
9426
>>9419
>not interested in filling the role of being the liberator of the inhabitants of the dimension and the spreader of the word of Football alongside Trumpaladin, who also was in desperate search of a role until recently

Well, I'll go ahead and say aloud Trumpaladin's relationship, even if it would be better for story purposes to let all of this just come out in gameplay
>Thought old Tracy was kind of cute, even if he never liked her mane
>secretly liked the attention she gave him! because all he ever really wanted out of life was to have a purpose and for people to love him
>very much appreciated an ally who could be relied on to side with him in fights! even against other players, so much so that he was willing to overlook her alignment, which generally is a "kill on site"
>liked how she was so small he could physically pick her up
Now,
>he believes the attempt to assert control by transference of essence was entirely unsuccessful , neither gaining magical control, nor by the more mundane means by which males dominate over females
>believes she has been corrupted, perhaps by the demon blood, perhaps by something else, such that she is primarily concerned with acquisition of power or wealth or sone other evil desire. He was especially shaken by her insistence on drinking the blood and running off
>believes she can no longer be relied upon. In particular, note that she lies through her teeth, while Thez always tells the truth, no matter how bad the truth is
>she's gone from adorable and controllable to the sort of monster you have to slay on the completion of a quest with her physical changes, no longer an innocent pony, but some sort of evil-looking entity that defies classification
Put simply, she's like Paul Ryan, who Thez used to be or some of the moderators on mlpol.net I've had to deal with She's the nominal ally who is a bigger threat than any enemy, and certainly more feared and hated. Until now, Thez has filled the Paul Ryan role. But Thez has been honest, she is aware of Trump's purpose, even if she is somewhat indifferent to it, and has been very helpful in his quest so far except for killing Torcil's unicorn. Fuck you This isn't to say he couldn't be incited to attempt to kill Thez if Alex or Vanderiem yelled "GLOBALIST DEMON" loud enough, only that necessity has forced him to seek new allies, and Thez's patterns of behavior has somewhat overcome her demon blood and reptilian appearance.

I spend way too much time, effort, and now emotion on this
\r
Anonymous
ktfBk
?
No.9426
9427
>>9425
Fuck you post for not acknowledging that I typed to end the spoiler.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9427
9430
>>9423
>>9426
how trump feel about infernuis?
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9428
9429 9433
195f8b.jpg
>>9422
>tfw your yandere tragedy elements develop a bit too quickly for comfort
Either way, right now, I've pretty much set her 50/50 for what path she will develop from here on out (gotta keep it interesting). One is the lawful path of a faithful partner who wants to live alongside her loved one; the other is the tragic, chaotic path of of beast driven by selfishness, megalomania and insatiable obsession: both paths are stemmed from a longing for completion, commitment and family. Be it Good End or Bad end, the results will be determined by the character interactions from here on out.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9429
9431 9435 9441
>>9428
My angel isnt inside you yet tracy.
ktfBk
?
No.9430
9434
>>9427
Mixed. Inferius has been the most reliable opoment of Trump since the beginning of the game. He opposed whenTrumpaldin tried to stop Yak Lee from sexually assaulting him, he opposed when he tried to kill Thez, he opposed when he tried to kill Tracy as she tried to escape (an event with what Trump thinks will be dire consequences), and he attacked the robots when there seemed to be no need, ultimately leading them to cinder the entire party enemies. In particular, whereas Trunp believes that trust and cohesion within the group should be a top priority, and that you should kill traitors before you should kill an enemy, Inferius doesn't seem to recognize the concept of traitors. This means that Trumpaladin has to plan on being opposed by Inferius on any internal fight between characters, which is a sincere pain in the ass. However, Inferius has the massive advantage of having never been Trump's ally. This contrasts against Tracy, who was formerly an extremely reliable ally, and now is seen as sort of traitor, with a very real sadness about the change. And while Thez is demonic and of evil alignment, Inferius is of good, and he very obviously has good intentions, so he can't really be faulted for anything except being shortsighted, but he's established as not being the brightest, so really that's to be expected anyways. Most importantly of all, Inferius will argue with Trump, and seem to listen. That's important, because Trump thinks that he can persuade anyone to his side, if only given the chance to talk and a reasonable listener. In particular, he thinks he could have persuaded inferior not to protect Thez if the discussion had happened earlier (although Thez's explains took pretty much convinced Trump, making it a moot point), and Inferius joined against preventing Tracy from escaping, which was a surprise at the time.

Put simply, Inferius is an old opponent, but a possible ally. You're Ted Cruz.
\r
Anonymous
ktfBk
?
No.9431
>>9429
What
Anonymous
ktfBk
?
No.9432
>>9420
If you mean Fae, she's gone home to rest for new adventures and conquests. She knows Daddy needs her
Anonymous
ktfBk
?
No.9433
image.png
>>9428
I tried giving her the.. Uh.. Sort of *attention* she wanted, and also of being helpful to the larger cause. She declined and did a lot of really sketchy and suspicious stuff.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9434
>>9430
me like that name, from now on you call infernuis, infernuis cruz.
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9435
9436
>>9429
She's got something inside of her. You won't be able to tell until it's out of the box though.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9436
9437 9442
>>9435
This could mean,
>An emotional state that will result in extreme destruction
or
>A literal demonic element that could possess her
or worst of all,
>Fuck it, it's too terrifying a thought to even type
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9437
9438
>>9436
s-she is socer personified.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9438
>>9437
Don't even say the name of that vile sport
>Even that's better than what it could be
Anonymous
ktfBk
?
No.9439
9440
Trumpaladin awoke at 3AM to begin his day.

Some indeterminate time after waking, an image came to his mind of dimly yet appropriately lit corridors on an upper platform, surrounded by models of ships. As he wash and then dress in formal business attire, a string of related images followed. They were of the Bayern National Museum in Munich, from the occasion he visited in college all those years ago. Though from far away - literally from another life - and faded, he could remember how he felt.

The night before, his party, college friends, had arrived in the city and informed him that what he thought was a jesting dare - to book accommodations for the party himself when he complained of the distance from the city center of their accomidations in Vienna two days before - was in fact a serious expectation, and several friends were now angry with him when a crisis resulted after the train arrived in the city. He ended up in better accommodations than the remainder of the group when they booked the night before, a circumstance that resulted in resentment against him. The party gathered to go together to see sites, but as the group walked through a tunnel under a road way, he decided he could not stand to be around them for the time, told his girlfriend that he wanted to split off, and so they split off, leaving to go to the Bayern Museum.

He thought about that girl. She had been his girlfriend for many years by that point, and he let no girl so close to him since. The thing is, she was absolutely insane. She would irrationally become jealous at women who he clearly had no interest, and would through anger fits in public that would humiliate them both, and several times resulted in her suspension in high school. So many times he wanted to break up with her, but did not partly out of feelings, but partly out of the thought that she truly loved and was devoted to him, how ever clingy and crazy and prone to drastic fits she was. But over the next few months she would grow apart from him, break up with him, and turn her friends against him. All of his tolerance and confidence in her devotion had been for nothing. Her love was a way of curing inner insecurities. No more. It was that relationship - and the fall out afterwards - that convinced him relationships were not worth it, and he would never be as close again.

But that morning in Munich, she expressed solidarity with him by going to the museum with him, and it was how he made him feel that he remembered, though he could not remember her appearance. Despite the emotional turmoil of the fight the night before and his frustration with his friends, viewing the exhibits has been truly calming. For all the drama in the back of his mind, and the drama awaiting months away, he was fascinated by models of textile mills, passenger ships, and entire airplanes. A model of a great battleship, the Bismark, was among many interesting pieces of the culture, though he questioned the authenticity of the representation of the flags as window figures.

The memory was of a world far away, not only because it literally was, but because even in his lifetime is was remote. He had not seen any of those people for years. Not his best two friends from college, another, less close, college friend, nor the girl with whom he lived so much of his life. Now, he would never see them again. And so too were the hallways of the Bayern museum nothing more than a faded memory, even as the peacefulness remained with him. He wondered now if he could find the same respite somewhere in this new land, as he prepared for the long day ahead of him.

I was bored at the airport. I forgot how much I hate airplanes
Anonymous
S77Ge
?
No.9440
>>9439
I can't tell if this is a blog-post or really good prose, but 10/10.
Anonymous
S77Ge
?
No.9441
9444
>>9429
Did you ever explain how Alex met his angel?
Mrs. Sentry
S77Ge
?
No.9442
9443 9448
>>9436
Welcome to /vx/: Where the larps come to life.

Not gonna lie, a couple weeks ago I got really I into to DnD battle mechanics and Yandere tragedy plotlines, and I got carried away, and wrote out several dangerously megalomanic and ambitious development options for her. I've since decided to make her more realistic and Nerf her through psionics (to avoid fucking up the romantic plot by turning her into the goddamn, monsterous Mary Sue that I guiltily wanted to play), although that will feed into her chaotic mindset. Her powers, the developments of said powers, her desire for power, and how she'll use them will largely be tied into her emotions: developments will advance, shift, and even reverse based on how she emotionally develops. Dozens of Good Endings And Bad endings are piling up on both sides: I have no certainty to how it'll turn out. It makes me feel like a thrall for an independent entity that continues to evolve, in its quest to find purpose.
I have several development plans that involve a haphazard mess of interconnecting flow-charts based on multiple deciding factors pointing towards several archytypical Yandere-character plots. I'm not sure how she'll develop from this point, but I will make sure to keep it interesting (and 100% unoriginal). I'm drawing partial inspiration from psionics feats related to mental health, and shit straight out of my dusty, old psychology textbook.
Extreme responses and destabilizing developments are based on "triggers", positive and negative: a simple, violent response would come from a pretty self-evident trigger, but some of the most dangerous developments have been the results of more subtle signs during which the character didn't immediately respond. The potency of triggers are partially dependant on a balance-point based system that determines Her emotional and mental state, and those are themselves based on the circumstances of the scenario,
rational thought, and prior developments.
I could go further, but it could spoil shit, and it's complicated.

tl;Dr, I'm a massive faggot-nerd who put created several sets "logically" pseudo-random systems to emulate the chaotic mindset of a dangerously irrational individual, and I rulecucked myself to abdicate creative authority for the sake of staying in character. Now, I'm just writing more Good/Bad Endings (each ending written has one or more of site paths, due to key development dichotomies). As I keep playing, I find that I don't even really need the paper anymore: the paths click dangerously quickly.
I am now consciously rooting for a Good End, but I'm not sure how it will turn out...
Anonymous
0LSQd
?
No.9443
>>9442
I probably shouldn't have typed all that....
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9444
9445 9446
>>9441
Its a very strange story.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9445
9446
>>9444
I'd love to hear it, but it's fine if you want to reveal it via character interactions, like Infernius did.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9446
9447
>>9444
>>9445
In fact you could say its a downright bizarre adventure.
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9447
abf.jpg
>>9446
Goddamn, I saw that coming from the moment you introduced him..
Can't wait to hear more.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9448
9449
>>9442
Welcome to my world

Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9449
9450 9451
482160__safe_twilight sparkle_princess twilight sparkle (episode)_glowing text_image macro_let's keep going and see what happens_meme_reaction im.png
>>9448
>tfw you've written more than two dozen potential >rape scenes
An extraplanar creature can gain or lose a subtype when shifting plains, right? If an aquatic extraplanar creature were summoned, could it shirk the aquatic subtype and breath air?
Just hypothetically.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9450
>>9449
No, and that would be hilarious
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9451
9452
>>9449
You better not rape me.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9452
9453
>>9451
Its best to just go with it
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9453
9454 9455 9456
>>9452
Butt i dont want to be raped.
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9454
9456
551605__artist needed_semi-dash-grimdark_oc_oc-colon-marker pony_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_imminent rape_knife_monochrome_>rape.jpeg
>>9453
That's the spirit!
>Butt
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9455
9460
>>9453
I tried to warn you
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9456
9458
>>9454
>>9453
Consent, then its consental sex and not rape.
Tracy will be ticked and give up
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9457
9459
image.jpeg
Well Tracy, if what you were interested in all along was an open relationship, you could have just said so
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9458
9480
>>9456
Why does it always take everyone so long to get this?
>*sticks fork in haggis anyway*
Tra
VWZ3O
?
No.9459
551941__artist needed_suggestive_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_clothes_female_knife_socks_solo_solo female.jpeg
>>9457
>Open
I really don't think Tracy would mind it if you took a new doll to dungeon every week, so long as she were actively involved and she got to personally dispose of it before dawn.
Polygamy on the other hand is out of the question.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9460
9461 9478
1506555849986.jpg
>>9455
Feats
>Psionic Weapon
>Greater Psionic Weapon
>Wounding Attack (asuming my bab is high enough)
>Psionic Body
>Psionic Dodge

Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9461
>>9460
Excellent idea Master Bearington
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9462
9464
Also, a ruling on the cancer mage. A cancer mage can ignore the effects of festering anger true, but that doesn't mean he doesn't experience them. Cancer mage + Festering Anger = 1 Giant, misshapen, permanently pissed off, and utterly uncoordinated mass of muscle and tumor.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9463
9464
flesh-baby.jpg
>forgot pic
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9464
9465
>>9462
>>9463
sexy.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9465
9466 9467
>>9464
I'm glad you think so. ^_^
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9466
9469 9489
>>9465
torc should multi class into a cancer mage, and his tumors should make him look like pepe.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9467
9470
>>9465
hey gm what are my stats?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9469
9480 9489 59316
>>9466
Torc is actually the least defined character in the game so far, and the fact that he casts any level of spell depending on the meme he throws out should not be disregarded. Its like he sneezes and shit blows up LAWD JESUS
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9470
9471 9480
>>9467
Holy shit, someone just straight-up and asked. I thought never,...
Raw stats:
Str 18 +2 =20
Dex 11 -2 =9
Con 15 +1 =16
Intelligence 11 -1 =10
Wis 13
Cha 16
Raw + Racial
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9471
9472
>>9470
why is my int not in the teens?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9472
9473
>>9471
Why would it be? o_O
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9473
9474
>>9472
because infernuis obvisouly the smartest.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9474
9475
>>9473
I'd say he's displayed far more wisdom than intelligence
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9475
9476
>>9474
>it was just a meme.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9476
9478
>>9475
>ditto
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9478
9479
>>9460
>>9476
Craft Magic Arms and Armor
Craft Universal Item
Craft Construct
Craft Wondrous Item
Craft Staff
>these are the real globalist fighter feats


Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9479
>>9478
Lenos, still hammering away in the forge, peeks his head away from his latest construction.
"He'll be fine."
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9480
9481
>>9458
>reee-ing
>>9469
I am chaotic
Both as a result of living in a cave
And my god Kek
>>9470
GM, can I have stats too?

Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9481
9482 9483 9490 9493
>>9480
I don't know enough about Torcuil at this point tbh. I mean we know he likes staves, but does he have any martial skill? Where's his claymore dammit? What kinda scotsman,... anyway, here's what I'm thinking:
Str: 9
Dex: 14
Con: 12
Int: 16
Wis: 11
Cha: 14
Also Torcuil gets an extra feat at first level cuz human. No stat change though.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9482
9484
1499578633484.png
>>9481
>jej 9 str
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9483
9485 9486
r_590222_3Ft8m.jpg
>>9481
>Pic related
I know what most of the words you said mean, separately.
What's martial skill?
Weapon skills?
Help
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9484
9486
>>9482
"He means can ye handle a blade lad!" Vandereim calls from over there.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9485
9486
1506839857812.png
>>9483
martial skill= swing sword gud.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9486
9487
>>9483
>>9484
>>9485
every meme i post i darw and show it to torc.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9487
9488
>>9486
Yeah, but he's already seen 'em cuz they're already posted elsewhere XDDDD
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9488
>>9487
so.
Anonymous
VedNX
?
No.9489
9491 9546 9615
>>9469
>>9466
He should make a pact with Trollestia after showing her his rare Pepe collection (I'd assumed her clerical domain was Trickery aka Trolling, so I think she'd be impressed by his shitposting tombs). They both have Chaotic good allignment, so they could become more powerful together. Torquil, could fulfill his mission to study memetephysics, and Trollestia could use him as an agent to spread her word under the domain of Trolling. Then, one of the two could use their new knowledge-related feats to prestige class as Arcane Trickster or Lormaster, allowing the duo to attain a greater level of shitposting.
I ship the two.
Anonymous
VedNX
?
No.9490
9492
>>9481
Torq lived in a cave in Scotland for years studying ancient memes scrawled on cave painting, so he should have a good amount of wisdom. He should probably also have Archane knowledge because of it.
That's just my opinion though.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9491
>>9489
>now headcannon.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9492
9494 9615
>>9490
So, scottish dyonisus who memes? Alright then I'd go with:
S 11
D 14
Con 12
Int 16
Wis 13
Cha 11
10-11 is the scale for average (peasant-soldier class) human, 10 being 1-5 on the overall rating scale, 6-10 obviously for 11
Anonymous
S77Ge
?
No.9493
9495 9615
a8549171914919dfdbd356f96cd78e07--walking-canes-walking-sticks.jpg
>>9481
>Where's his claymore dammit? What kinda scotsman,…
>Implying he'd be able to swing one with his wimpy cave-NEET arms
His character background stated that (((they))) took over his country, so it would be post-"Bin That Knife" Scotland.
He should have a trusty blackthorn Shillelagh: the most lethal weapon allowed in the UK imo, it should be a really buffed-up magic item with a permanent spell cast on it.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9494
9495 9497
>>9492
so gm when am i gonna get my wyvern mount?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9495
9496 9498
>>9494
You've already got a fly, what more do you want?
>>9493
A shillelach you say? Not per the spell, but make it a +2 darkwood club.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9496
9501
>>9495
does the fly breath fire?
Anonymous
/xlgV
?
No.9497
9498
>>9494
What about Ponimaru?
Didn't GM bring him back to life just so that infernius would have a mount?
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9498
9503
>>9497
>>9495
i like to have a backlog of mounts.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9499
9500
image.jpeg
So long as we are making unreasonable requests for superfluous second or third mounts, I'd like to request a Gloriana class Battleship as a mount
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9500
Montana_Class.png
>>9499
>not choosing the Superior montana class
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9501
9502
>>9496
No. It doesn't attack, can carry a load of up to 600 lbs, and can basically 'Goku-on-a-cloud' you around. When brought forth (no longer than 2 hrs up/1 hr down) you have a telepathic link and can issue commands and receive info from (like a drone kinda).
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9502
9505
>>9501
utachit is best mount
Anonymous
/xlgV
?
No.9503
9504
Blank _39953266b806cce47bf7bd77472fb425.gif
>>9498
>Backlog of mounts
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9504
1492889256041.jpg
>>9503

Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9505
9506 9507
>>9502
It is also a frilly gem-encrusted, girly pin when not called forth, and can only be worn in the mane or tail.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9506
9509
>>9505
i wear her? with pride in on my tail.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9507
9508
>>9505
That's actually pretty neat

Fae is competent to do missionary work right?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9508
>>9507
She has sufficiently memorized more of the prophecy of John Elway and the multitude of texts that surround him than anyone in this realm, so yes.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9509
>>9506
The commands (instant no-action upon command) which can be combined with any attack movement (5' even in full-attack) are "Uatchit" (ooh-wad-jit) and "Shoo-fly".
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9510
9511 9512
Spoilered
>is finally done working
Alright, so for the past few days, Tracy has been sitting in her Cuckshed camp, managing her equipment. She tried to cook some potions, but her faggot doesn't know how potions work, so let's just say she gave up for now after blowing herself up for the third time.
GM, Tracy bought explosives-equipment back in the alchemy shop at Port Barry. Her faggot forgot to make the requisition for dimeterium ingots (what I wanted bombs for), but could she at least make a low-power firebomb/flashbang? Something like pic related.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9511
9513
>>9510
But she's walking down a road way away from town.

And don't you dare make anything like pic related
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9512
9513 9522
>>9510
There are schematics for flash-bangs and frag grenades in library of Floating Trump Tower. Pretty much anything that can be researched can be researched at the (now) Trump Tower
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9513
9514 9515
>>9511
>she's walking down a road
She made a survival check when she saw the road-blocker sign, and made camp until GM was ready.
>>9512
>on the road
So, no?
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9514
9516
>>9513
But how much time has passed in the game?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9515
1pink.gif
>>9513
Correct. Plan ahead. Xp
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9516
>>9514
I just took it from the "Try again Friday Xp" joke, that Tracy's journey would've taken awhile, so she would've made camp at some point (due to her interactions with generalfags on /mlp/, she's an excellent cuckshed-builder).
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9517
GM, depending upon how much time has passed within the game, I would like the following interactions to take place or have taken place within the game involving Trumpaladin.
1. Taking possession of one of the rat buildings, and beginning the process of converting it into a privately owned grill
2. Meet with Sechs of relevant representatives about a levy on the town's population to create a standing army, as well as whether this may be organized as belonging to the town, or as a new Military Order for Football
3. Meet with Sechs or relevant representatives to ask about the other towns and cities on the planet - what their status is, where they are, and so forth.

This latter most action should be played out, but all should be completed prior to the beginning of the new expedition.

Also, a check on the progress of conversion to Football is necessary
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9518
9519
Tracy pretends to be summoning Sinisa Mihailovic, for the 6 gorillionth time, just to piss-off Fae when she saw she was about to fall asleep.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9519
9520
>>9518
No way. Fae is lawful good, and therefore understands the beauty of jurisdiction - that most beautiful of requirements by which even the severest of problems may be taken out from the stack of the inbox, and gleefully resigned to "not my problem"
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9520
9521 9524
>>9519
> jurisdiction
What was that.

Also, when did the cat stop following her? That actually changes what I'm going to do tonight. At what point would she have left?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9521
>>9520
that?*
What 'jurisdiction' were you referring to?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9522
9525
>>9512
>Pretty much anything that can be researched can be researched at the (now) Trump Tower
That's actually quite the powerful mechanic.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9523
9525 9566
What's the least bullshit way for me to have Tracy develop her Wilder powers?
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9524
9526 9527
>>9520
Fae was assigned to determine where the money was buried, if Tracy was up to any sketchy shit, and if she was going to harm anyone or anything Trumpaladin didn't want her to. But Tracy is now far away from where the money would likely have been buried (I believe she's never been in this area before, so it couldn't have been here). And not only is she far from Port Barry, it doesn't look like she intends to return. She could be leaving to join the enemy, but there's nothing Fae can do about that on her own. So the logical conclusion is to go back to the city, report findings, and stay watch on the eastern walls in case Tracy returns.

When would she have left? Probably after Tracy completed her flight training and went down the road, or at least after she had that encounter with the store owner that was a little reminiscent of this scene from No Country For Old Men https://youtu.be/BqMdQBox15s
The reason is that's about the time she would have determined Tracy intended to leave
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9525
>>9522
I'm sure I said something to that effect at some point
>>9523
Wait a sec tbh
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9526
9529 9530
>>9524
Whenever you decide to recall Fae, she will be dryly happy to report that Tracy was most diplomatic and proper in all the circumstances she presented herself in. There is no threat from Soros.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9527
9529 9566
>>9524
Fair enough of an action plan, on Fae's part.
>the enemy
Who?
>watch on the eastern walls
>Implying a classless kitty could out-roll her stealth checks
She went North, btw.

>Friday
Can Tracy get glimpse of the city yet?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9528
9547
Tracy practices throwing her kunai at a tree to kill time and train her Concentration
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9529
>>9526
Or she can say that Tracy did a lot weird ass shit involving lighting herself on fire and flying, followed by a scene like Anton Chigur and the gas station antendant

>>9527
A flaming, flying horse is the opposite of stealthy. And guards can be told to report any blue ponies coming through.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9530
9531
>>9526
Can Trump recall Fae or does FAE need to leave on her own initiative? Either way, her Daddy needs her elsewhere
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9531
9532
>>9530
You should be able to recall her for at least a mile's distance. Idk though..
To what point did you tell her to keep Tracking? Tracy hasn't attempted to throw Fae off of her trail yet, so any Tracking check could still be intact.
Empathetic link could've given your character the opportunity for mild communication within that mile's distance, and a Paladin's Mount, for that very reason, probably wouldn't pursue low-priority targets beyond that distance, unless given approval by the Paladin. Since Draggones aren't suited to flying more than 30 minutes, it's not far fetched to believe that she would've gotten tired pretty quickly and just reported back that she didn't really see very much of major concern, and reported back during the first night (she could track her pretty easily on foot, but would you?).

I just care because of my character-development plans. All those flowcharts getting activated at once last week makes it feel like I'm playing snakes and ladders.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9532
9533
>>9531
Her assignment was to see if Tract anything suspicious, committed crimes, or went to the location of the money. The bottom line is that Fae is useful in other roles, and the opportunity cost of keeping her on Tracy now outweighs the benefits of following her. She is need for other purposes. Tracy is a pretty high priority target, so there would have been approval to follow for a while if needed, but once Tracy showed she wasn't going to the money or going to kill anyone or burn down buildings in Port Barry, nor make any sort of communication to George Soros at least yet, she dropped down the priority list
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9533
9534
>>9532
Wish I'd known that last week, but noted.
>*erases 3 Bad Endings*
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9534
>>9533
Tracy is next week's problem, so far as Trunpaladin can tell. But THIS week's problem... That is what is on his mind. It is that for which he needs his missionary-mount, ever mindful of the the need to efficiently allocate resources
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9536
9537 9538

>tfw I gotta rewrite her emotional balance state to accommodate for the absence of the Dragonne's presence on the trail to the city
I'm going to have her hand-out soccer balls to children later, just to spite you for making me do all this math on my development theory.

Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9537
9539
>>9536
Which city? Because FAE isn't leaving the vicinity of Port Barry. Yet.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9538
9539
>>9536
Do it and I send you back to Hell right along with that Globalist plot masquaradung as a sport
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9539
9540
>>9537
The city in the North that GM won't let me explore yet, it would've been quite a few miles past Pit village
>>9538
It does fit the theme well.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9540
>>9539
GM can do what he wants, but most probably all players will converge on that city
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9541
9559
GM, did you have prior plans for that city that would get fucked-up by me having Tracy explore it? I could have her go back and do other stuff I wanted her to do.
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9542
9543 9558
GM, prepare to get plans fucked up, because we are exploring somewhere in the next session
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9543
9545 9845
NM2IY12.png
H49bKdJ.png
the_dungeon_master_by_moulinbleu-d61u428.jpg
1605698_1.jpg
>>9542
>telling the GM to prepare his anus and/or change his plan
You sure about that, m8?
Anonymous
g0/ci
?
No.9545
9560
image.png
>>9543
>Forgetting there's an imbalance of power in my favor as well
When three separate players have affirmatively voiced a desire to go exploring, yes, yes I am
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9546
>>9489
Was I right to guess that Trollestia's Clerical domain was Trolling?
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9547
9548
>>9528
Now she tries swinging her whip.
VWZ3O
?
No.9548
9550 9551 9552
mkda-render11.jpg
>>9547
Attaches kunai to whip.
Makes whip-knife.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9549
9551
Did i miss the game?
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9550
>>9548
>there are two parts to the rope-dart
>the rope
>the dart
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9551
>>9549
No. We are waiting for GM to-
>>9548
>GetOverHere.gif
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9552
9553
vonwong-inspired-by-fire-1.jpg
>>9548
>Tracy suddenly feels much more attuned to using the whip now that it is part knife.
>she practices some more
>she tries cracking the whip
>WowSoEdgy.jpg
>She then attempts grappling small objects
>not so easy
>tries to grapple branch
>it gets stuck
>yanks on chain
>it's fucking stuck
>yanks with all her might
>'Get Over Here!'
>branch cleaves loose and lands at her hooves
>Wicked smile
>practices grabbing various small objects with the whipknife
>is getting good at it
>OMCUinicornsBtfo.webm
It takes Concentration, but it works
>All the while she's charging her Ki, waiting for The Game to begin

Irrelevant shitty videos, because I'm bored:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbAgUzbhlMs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXU01cuWyx8
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9553
9554 9556
>>9552
tracy show me how to do that?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9554
9556 9557
>>9553
She's very far away from you
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9555
9556
Sheesh
Anonymous
VWZ3O
?
No.9556
>>9553
See >>9554
It wouldn't be bad if you were to meet her on this mission though, since it'll fit your character's creed, eventually.
>>9555
Checked.
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9557
1505873341636-0.jpg
>>9554
it goes without saying that, that comes later.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9558
9559
>>9542
You assume that exploring changes my plan
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9559
9564
maxresdefault (1).jpg
>>9558
Oh I was just making fun of >>9541

Also, Trumpaladin goes to Sechs, or whoever is relevant, to ask which cities are near in in relations with Port Barry
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9560
9561 9562 9563
>>9545
infernuis planned to look for the missing jews this episode.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9561
>>9560


(Boop)
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9562
9567
1540545__safe_artist-colon-ravvij_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc-colon-filly anon_oc only_female_filly_funny_green_mare_meme_reeee_screaming_screech_solo_speech b.png
>>9560
Well this is problematic. I was going to open up relations with a new city/localitiy, and determine if they needed overthrowing/annexation, could vassalized, or were open to prosthelytization
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9563
>>9560
This.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9564
9565
>>9559
"Well, nearby there's Pip although there's not much to see there. A good ways beyond you'll find a split. One road leads to Cardishore, another road leads to Sparinetar, and another road that leads to the Gnome city of Krenshallgramellervenciatus, tho most just just call it Krenshall.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9565
9568
>>9564
"What is there of note about Cardishore or Sparinetar?"
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9566
9573
>>9527
>>9523

Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9567
9569
>>9562
ill help you bring the other towns democracy.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9568
9569
>>9565
"Never been to either, but from what I hear Sparinetar is a thriving industrial and technological city. I hear similar things about Cardishore, but,... I don't know, its a different kind of culture there."
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9569
9573
>>9567
Excellent. Inferius can do a jew search while Trumpaladin brings Freedom

>>9568
"How industrial? How Technological? What do you mean by 'a different kind of culture'?"
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9570
9571 9573 9574
Can Tracy enter the city yet?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9571
9572
>>9570
Wait for everyone else goddamn it
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9572
9575 9576
>>9571
She's already like a week ahead of the group.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9573
9575
>>9566
The one to the north is Cardishore, and it looks like a large dome. Its actually a smaller domed building inside a large wall which from distance looks like a giant dome.
>>9569
High industrial, high tech. On what scale is Trump familiar?
>>9570
Sure
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9574
9578
>>9570
Rather, she can approach the gate.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9575
9577
>>9572
It's been like two or three days game time
>>9573
Modern America
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9576
9578
>>9572
Besides, we're travelling by a much, much faster means than walking
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9577
9579
>>9575
More tech, more industry. A little bit sci-fi then.
>>9575
Correct. The Denver Broncos have established themselves as a team of proper athletes, Trump's Generals (I'm still not sure exactly where you're going with that, but whatever) are coming along nicely as well. The stadium its self is the largest building that's been seen, almost the size of Port Barry its self.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9578
9580
>>9574
Tracy considers that walking through the streets as a talking hoers might draw too much attention.
*gets on hind legs (that's how she normally walks anyway*
>Disquise
Tracy pulls up her hood and drapes herself with her cape. At a distance, she appears like a short halfling or kender, and like a small beastman up close.
She approachs the City dome slowly.

>>9576
>Dragonne fly speed: 30 ft (40 with the class bonus)
Tracy could walk faster.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9579
9580
>>9577
Did you think he would fly on the Dragonne when there is an even better option?
>>9577
>Trump's Generals (I'm still not sure exactly where you're going with that, but whatever)
In the early 1980s, Donald J. Trump owned a football team of the now defunct United States Football League that was named "The New Jersey Generals," that played in Giants Stadium.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9580
9581 9582
>>9578
You're far enough away still to disguise and stealth (cuz disguise is part of stealth).
>>9579
Of course he did. What 'better option' do you mean?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9581
9585
>>9580
Use the vehicle that was designed for this purpose. The floating Trump Tower itself
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9582
9583 9585
>>9580
>Arrives at gate
What's the castle guard look like?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9583
9584
>>9582
city guard*
VWZ3O
?
No.9584
[3d20 = 42]
>>9583
Also, roll to Listen, Spot, and Search
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9585
9586 9587
>>9582
They wear very neat uniforms, with several weapons at their belts, and communication devices that they frequently exchange information from/with.
>>9581
And here I thought everyone forgot that the building moves.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9586
9588 9591
>>9585
>doesn't look good
Tracy approaches cautiously, inspecting the rigid-looking guards.
The gate is shut, I suppose?
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9587
9589
>>9585
I remembered, it's just that I wanted to stay in character.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9588
9590
>>9586
Yes, and there is a very long line outside the gate, which continues just inside the gate. Like, the gate is really just a checkpoint for a guard to look at you and then nod you inside where the line continues about 6' in.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9589
9591
>>9587
>Arguing over D&D mechanics is staying in character as Tracy Cage
What
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9590
>>9588
>Tight immigration control
I'm liking these people so far
VWZ3O
?
No.9591
9592 9598
[2d20 = 9]
>>9586
Sense Motive
What kind of checks are they looking for?
Has anyone passed through recently?
Spot to read lips
>>9589
DnD mechanics
Where did I mention that? I didn't think she'd just take to the controls and move the whole crystal, like she owned the place.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9592
9593 9594
>>9591
What a shitty roll...
Anonymous
/1L9r
?
No.9593
>>9592
yea..
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9594
9595 9598
>>9592
They don't appear to be checking for anything in particular, more checking everyone entering. The guard makes a few notes on a stack of paper on a clipboard with each person entering. A little further in is another guard who asks a few questions. They're slightly out of hearing range.
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9595
>>9594
This is the only visible way in right?

Fuck it, I don't feel like being the rogue that finds her way in through the sewer before asking.

*walks up to gate*
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9596
9600
There's a good 50 people in front of you in line, and they don't appear to appreciate the idea of you cutting in line.
Sad Alex
DywN4
?
No.9597
9598 9599
I cant join you guys tonight, ive got a stacy to fuck.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9598
9601
>>9594
>>9591
They are checking IDs as a security measure, aren't they?
>>9597
Uh... okay?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9599
John Elway Denver Broncos v New England Patriots -6oiDIdMl_Nl.jpg
>>9597
>nazi horsefucker
>stacy
I'm not saying its not true, but you'll pardon my skepticism. Go forth and damage the pussy
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9600
9602 9603 9604
>>9596
Tracy's anger festers as she waits patiently and Lawfully to slowly get into the gate.
In the time being, she uses her superior pony senses to eavesdrop on everyone's conversations and gather information about the gatecheck and the city.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9601
>>9598
Not just, but that appears to be part of the process.
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9602
9607
>>9600
>Lawfully
You got a visa, little pony?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9603
9605
>>9600
The conversations are many and varied, and don't appear to have a common theme (or any theme at all really). The clothing of the people in line varies across all sorts of cultural lines (most of which you're entirely unfamiliar). Some in line are talkative and loud, while others are quiet and reserved. Everyone seems to be attempting to occupy themselves, but all are just a little irritated at having to wait.
VWZ3O
?
No.9604
[3d20 = 29]
>>9600
Also, sense motive while she's at it.
What is everyone so eager to enter the city for?
>Listen+Spot(read lips)+Sense Motive
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9605
9606
>>9603
Who's immediately in front of Tracy?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9606
9609
>>9605
There's all kinds, though more are on the high-charisma side of the scale.
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9607
9608
>>9602
So am I to assume you are wanting Lenos to fly the Tower north?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9608
>>9607
Of Course
Mrs. Sentry
VWZ3O
?
No.9609
9610
>>9606
I meant like right in front of her.
Does he/she/it look bored enough to make small talk?
Anonymous
iVeI0
?
No.9610
9613
>>9609
You're welcome to try. Even those who are talking to one another appear passive aggressive in the least, especially the more talkative ones.
Anonymous
S3rKF
?
No.9611
9612
I dont feel like reading, can someone tldr me?
Anonymous
cc189
?
No.9612
9614
>>9611
Tracy is waiting in line for a sports game or something like that, while Trump is waiting for a flight
VWZ3O
?
No.9613
9631
[3d20 = 39]
>>9610
Diplomacy check
Add some profession and perform to look like she's got something interesting to offer.
>still don't know what the first guy looks like, so I'm not sure how to address him
>'Hello?'
Anonymous