/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

ninjahorsewait.jpg
Plain Nuts
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8268
8280
Previous thread,... oh hell it should be obvious by now.
Continuing the Game.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8272
1502858190770-2.png
i make bulletin board in my room(assumeing i can find the materials
>pic related.
5aD9g
?
No.8273
8276
[2d20 = 20]
The peasants on the road notice the centaur-things and are keeping their distance, but they're fixated on the quarantine area. The first to the entry way calls to the others.
"AFFIRMATIVE MAGIC SIGNAL DETECTED, BEGIN THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF SURROUNDING AREA"
Most of them head toward the quarantine gate, while a few begin to walk around the building.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8274
8276
RESIDUE OF CONTRABAND DETECTED WITHIN.
He makes contact with the guard at the gate and completely botches his diplomacy check, and gets the door slammed in his face.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8275
Also, Trump's explanation makes much more sense, though I'd allow the casino regardless.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8276
8277
Spoilered
>>8273
>>8274
You mean the quarantine area in Port Barry?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8277
8278
>>8276
Yep. Spoiler, they're looking for Thez, as well as that green stone she used last night.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8278
8279
>>8277
The centaur-things.
*follow furtively, but closely in stealth, knife out, keeping a careful eye on their balls.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8279
8281 8282
>>8278
They have no balls. As you approach they don't appear organic at all, but more of a mechanical construct.
As you begin to near, they all sprout wings and lift into the air.
/dnmX
?
No.8280
8282 8283
>>8268
Trumpaladin does early morning practice on what will be the field of Mile High Stadium. On that field are the players he has selected for his New Jersey Port Barry Generals, who shall play for his United States Football League - the Universal Church of Football. Terry, now the head of the Davissian Mendicant Order, watches as well. Trumpaladin gives them all pointers on how to play, what they do right and wrong, and occasionally joins in himself to show them how it's done.

All the while, Trump wonders to himself if Fae will ever overcome the negative impression of him left by last night
\r
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8281
>>8279
oh fuck.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8282
>>8279
Oh, that's no fun...
Make my way back to wherever the part is, at full speed.
>>8280
Never. She'll never respect you the same way Tracy does.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8283
8286
>>8280
Kek. From your position, you can see the centaurs as they take to the air, the sunlight glinting off their armor. I'm not sure how far you are at the moment, but its in the distance.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8284
8288
They fly in rigid formation, angling over the walls of the quarantine area. From her position, Tracy can hear the guards go on alert.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8285
8287
Finally
The last thread was bad enough I couldn't fucking post.
1: have we ever determined what metal I got?
2: do I hear these centaurs?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8286
>>8283
"Well Shit," Trump says as he lets another player he had tackled down on the ground. "Everyone, look over there." Trump runs forward, and yells out to those present who are members of the militia "Ready air defenses. If necessary" as he runs towards a tower
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8287
8291
>>8285
Cold Iron, and that depends on where you are, I'm not sure
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8288
8292
>>8284
Just push through (what is my speed, 50 ft?), in stealth towards where the party is.
Also, when will I be able to change size? Do I need to train towards that?
5aD9g
?
No.8289
[7d20 = 82]

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8290
8295
Also, can Trumpaladin do an alignment test on the flying centaur robots?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8291
8293
>>8287
I'm where ever I got the metal still
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8292
8296
>>8288
Don't worry, it'll happen soon. I'm figuring she has to be agitated to first discover it.
The commotion inside the quarantine increases, until 7 distinct "HOLD" commands can be heard, and the sounds from within diminish. The gate to the quarantine is locked, and the guard posted there is currently unable to move.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8293
8294
>>8291
No, you would have had to be outside to see it.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8294
>>8293
Ah
Torcuil hears a commotion outside, so goes to check it out
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8295
8299
>>8290
You will be able to, yes. The creatures are inside, scouring the quarantine area for clues and information.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8296
8303
>>8292
Employ Open Lock skill: Pick lock with knife and push through.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8297
8300
im guessing i dont know whats going on?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8298
8301
Okay, Tracy is at the door, Trump is not far behind, and Torcuil is in Port Barry. Some of the peasants are distracted, whispering "Did you see that?" to one another.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8299
8303
>>8295
With a sigh, then a pause, Trumpaladin fills his lungs with air, then cries out to the sky, "FAE, PORT BARRY NEEDS YOU - Needs us"
5aD9g
?
No.8300
[1d20 = 12]
>>8297
Correct. Don't worry, they'll be along shortly.

Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8301
8302
>>8298
>Trump is not far behind
Fug. Turn around and go where he is.
"We have visitors!"
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8302
8303
>>8301
I should be on the opposite side of town still though
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8303
8304 8305
>>8296
Success, you are able to pick the lock.
>>8299
From along the city wall, you hear a loud roar, and you can see Fae lift off in your direction.
>>8302
Oh snap, I misjudged the distance. Okay, you're still not there then, and sorry Tracy, but that didn't happen.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8304
8306
>>8303
keep going
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8305
>>8303
Trump's helpers at the field have already helped him into his armor, and he awaits Fae's arrival, with Vanderiem now on him
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8306
8308
>>8304
in stealth, on all fours (max speed)
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8307
8310
Its a moot point anyway, as Fae lands unceremoniously in front of Trump.
"How may I be of assistance, good horsefucker?" her eye twitches as she says it.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8308
8309
>>8306
Inside the quarantine?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8309
8311
>>8308
Towards wherever the party is (I have the Scent ability: I can smell him)
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8310
8312
>>8307
"There..." Trumps stumbles in his words and is about to say something in correction, but stops himself, and then collects himself.
"Over there, in the sky. Can you see it? Winged Centaurs I think. I don't know if they are hostile or friendly, but we should go meet them." Trump gets on Fae's back, and unable to fully resist the temptation to argue, whispers "it was only to stop her from turning over to Soros. There was no other way"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8311
8313
>>8309
Ah good. I'm not sure where he is precisely, but he's simple enough to detect. And she's off!

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8312
8314
>>8310
And Trump flies towards the centaurs, Fae permitting
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8313
8315
>>8311
So have I noticed this shit?
(Also I'll be back)
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8314
8316 8318
>>8312
"Of course."
Trump takes off, and sees Tracy running in his direction, looking much more like a normal warpony, but still obvious considering her armor and such.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8315
>>8313
You know something is up, the locals are all talking about it now. Some sort of flying man-horses.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8316
8317
>>8314
"Uh... Is there anywhere else, literally anywhere else, we can land that is near the centaurs"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8317
8319
>>8316
Don't worry, they're coming to you in a manner of speaking. Or rather, they can be seen flying out the top of the quarantine and heading toward Trump tower.
They know exactly where Thez is at now, and are making a bee-line.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8318
8320
>>8314
>His butt-cheeks are pressed into someone else's back
[reees internally]
How retarded would it me to entangle her tail with my whip and enact the Use Rope skill to get myself u there?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8319
8322
>>8317
We then make a bee-line for them. When near enough, Trump will yell out "excuse me, are you here for something?"
5aD9g
?
No.8320
8321 8323
[1d20 = 4]
>>8318
You have a whip now? I know you mentioned wanting one but,... okay you have a whip now.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8321
8324
>>8320
I made a whip weeks ago.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8322
8325
>>8319
As you approach, one of them turns to you.
STAY BACK, THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8323
8326
>>8320
>fail
[internal reeeing intensifies]
>Momentarily wishes she weren't a mudpony
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8324
8327
>>8321
Oh,... right,... I was just testing you. ._.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8325
8328
>>8322
"Who does it concern?" Trump yells back
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8326
8327
>>8323
Thats good, cuz Nightmares can fly, and I would imagine that in her frustration, she might just do some sort of leap or something and realize she's not affected by gravity anymore.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8327
8330
>>8324
*rapidly scampers over to the point of action any way she can*
>>8326
DO IT, FGT!!


Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8328
8329 8331
>>8325
THIS IS AN INTERNAL MATTER FOR THE REALM OF MECHANUS. DO NOT INTERFERE.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8329
8332
>>8328
"Why are you here in Port Barry? Why are you going towards my luxury apartment tower?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8330
8333
>>8327
As Tracy scampers back and forth, she stomps the ground in frustration, flames erupting again along her hooves, her mane/tail, and smoke starts to seep from her eyes.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8331
8334
>>8328
Are these Golem Knights? They count as Cuacemar Nightmares of the Construct variety, in this form, don't they?
If not, are they Zelekhuts?

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8332
8336
>>8329
WE HAVE TRACKED A LAW VIOLATOR TO THIS AREA. YOUR PROPERTY WILL REMAIN UNDAMAGED. DO NOT INTERFERE.
And with that they proceed to surround the tower.
"Fug" says Thez, finally seeing whats happening.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8333
8337 8338
>>8330
>Eyes on fire
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8334
8335
>>8331
>zelekhuts
Correct
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8335
8338
>>8334
>fug!
I'm going to want their chains.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8336
8338
>>8332
"A law violator?" Trump is now intrigued. "Do you need the assistance of a local?"
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8337
>>8333
[reeeeeing intensifies]
*take off at full speed towards area of acrion, hooves flailing* (fug stealth!)
5aD9g
?
No.8338
8339 8341 8343
[3d20 = 23]
>>8333
Tracy, in a moment of intuition leaps in the air and finds (as said) that she is not bound by gravity anymore. She doesn't have wings, but she can sorta fly-gallop.
>>8335
The whole damn things are awesome resources desu, that's where the last pile of rare metals came from.
>>8336
WE DO NOT REQUIRE ASSISTANCE. DO NOT INTERFERE.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8339
>>8338
infernuis is hearing stuff outside?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8340
8342
3 of the Zs cast dimensional anchor in a manner that envelops the tower.
"Infernius, you might wanna see this," Thez calls out.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8341
>>8338
"Okay then" Trump says softly, mostly to himself. He watches now, keeping distance, ready to alternatively charge in or leave
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8342
8353
>>8340
what is it thez?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8343
8345 8351
>>8338
>doesn't consider why she isn't falling
>still reeeeing
*tears like heck towards crystal*
>flying speed, 90 ft
Can that put me between me and the crystal?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8344
8347 8348
When Torcuil gets back, he can fast-forward to where he would "be" amidst all this.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8345
8346
>>8343
tham and the crystal*
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8346
>>8345
them*
Fug!
I'm going to have to go soon...!
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8347
8349
>>8344
Where would he be? Tourcil's character is even more indifferent than Trump's

Also, Fae should do a scan on these mechanicus soldiers
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8348
8352
>>8344
Thatr Magneto staff could come in handy
>tfw RPing on borrowed time
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8349
8350
>>8347
"They are Lawful Neutral. They will not hesitate to defend themselves, and may even attack if we approach."
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8350
8354
>>8349
"Sounds like we should stay back. Do you know who they are and what they want?"
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8351
>>8343
>knife in maw
>scrambling on all fours
>angry as fuck
*literally fuming*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8352
8359
>>8348
You can fly toward them, but they've got the entrance surrounded.
One of them calls out to within the tower.
LAW VIOLATOR. YOUR PRESENCE IS KNOWN TO US. PRESENT YOURSELF OR WE WILL TAKE YOU BY FORCE.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8353
8356
>>8342
i go to where thez is.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8354
8355
>>8350
"They are a particular construct that is tasked with maintaining law and order on the Clockwork plane. They would not be here without cause."
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8355
8357
>>8354
Worried now. "Any idea what that cause may be? Can we ally with them? Also, 'Clockwork Plane?'"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8356
8358
>>8353
As you exit the mess area, you see Thez on the staircase, and the Z's arrayed outside the two entrance to the tower. "Whoopsie," she unconvincingly states.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8357
>>8355
"It seems that someone inside the tower has warranted their pursuit. They do not venture outside their plane for anything minor. The plane is populated entirely by mechanical constructs and the few organic life forms that create them."
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8358
8362
>>8356
WHAT FUCK! who they!?
8v8EZ
?
No.8359
8360
[2d20 = 24]
>>8352
How many?
>Beside herself with rage
>is charging without paying heed to anything
*push through between them*
Thermal-cut anything that get's in my way, if it does (does this count as a ride-by attack?)
Oh shit, I g2g for a bit
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8360
8367
>>8359
*sights deeply, then briefly covers his eyes with his hands*
Trumpaladin flies over to catch Tracy. You know, before she starts a war
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8361
8366
As Trump dialogues with Fae, Tracy comes flying up from the rear.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8362
8365
>>8358
"Uhm,... old friends?" she's being obviously coy.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8363
Alright, I have an errand to run myself. Back in a few.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8364
8367
~10 min
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8365
8370
>>8362
they want to hurt thez?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8366
>>8361
Not Dialoguing anymore. Trump yells out loudly to Tracy "CEASE." He wonders if he succeeded in forming a connection last night, and if so, how it may be used. He thinks about asking Fae how that would be exploited, since she might know, but decides that that is definitely not a good idea
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8367
8368
>>8360
Is that even possible? I'm more than twice your speed.
>>8364
>tfw by the end of that 10 min, I'll have to leave for about an hour...
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8368
8371
>>8367
I'm closer to them than you. Also maybe mind connection, maybe
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8369
I can wait, I thought you were leaving this instant
5aD9g
?
No.8370
8378
[7d20 = 76]
>>8365
"Its certainly not a social call," she says proceeding to the door.
"Yeah what? I guess you guys are here for this right?" she says, retrieving the green stone.
TARGET SIGHTED. ENGAGE

Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8371
>>8368
>mind connection
That could work.. if you accepted her as your mount and gave her the class....
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8372
8374
All 7 cast hold monster, which fail because Thez has magic resistance.
5aD9g
?
No.8373
[6d20 = 86]

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8374
>>8372
Well, Trump's last action to call out to Tracy telling her not to attack
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8375
8377
..H-how does she stop in mid air..?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8376
First move goes to Torcuil, who I assume is using his transmutation rod to levitate
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8377
>>8375
Like wiley coyote
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8378
8379
>>8370
runs to where thez is and cast burn on the faggots that are shooting at us for no reason.
5aD9g
?
No.8379
8380 8381
[1d20 = 12]
>>8378
Burn? Can you be more specific?
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8380
8383
>>8379
the enchantment on my sword. remember lennos did it.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8381
>>8379
Also, how did you know you're next? You ARE next though
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8382
Trump's next move depends on whether Tracy attacks the law-bringers or not
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8383
>>8380
Oh right, the sword ignites. Unfortunately, they're flying and you can't close the distance.
All 7 of the Z's sprout golden spiked chains that start whirling around them.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8384
*is reeing*
What happened in those last couple turns?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8385
8386
Ah shit, now I REALLY g2g...!
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8386
8387 8399
>>8385
You said an hour ish yes?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8387
8388 8389
>>8386
Uh... GM, where was Tracy's last position, especially relative to the law-bringers and Trump
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8388
>>8387
Well, she said she wanted to know how to stop, so I'm assuming she did. It was her turn anyway. Her momentum carried her past you, but she's stopped.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8389
8391
>>8387
Its your move now. While you decide I'm gonna run my errand (it won't take 10, that was a worst-case)
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8390
>back
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8391
8392 8412
>>8389
Well, if Tracy stopped before attacking the law bringers, Trump yells out "Get back! They are here to maintain law, not to attack us. But if you attack them, they may attack us and Port Barry. Back away from them!"

Also, if I have free moves, I want to ask Fae
1. Does she know why they may be here?
2. Is there any way to engage them diplomatically?
3. What is the clockwork plane?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8392
8393
>>8391
Fae says "Well, that's not quite true. They won't harm non-combatants, so the citizens will be safe. Also, it seems they're after that one, and we will be unable to reason with them," she says pointing to Thez, who is visible at the entrance
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8393
8394
>>8392
Trumpaladin can only express "huh" to the thought that Thez might be their target.
"If the Blue One attacks, will they attack us?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8394
8396
>>8393
"Unlikely, as long as we don't expressly provoke them or interfere."
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8395
8397
"What's the matter? Are you lot just gonna stand there flapping your wings?" Thez goads the Z's.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8396
>>8394
"Oh" Trump says to Fae. Trump yells out, not just to the Blue One, but to literally everyone "carry on!" as he continues to watch the scene.

It's much like when the police come and finally arrest that creepy guy who lives down the road. You don't really know why he's being arrested, but you are sure he deserves it, and it's an entertaining spectacle
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8397
b8c.gif
>>8395

5aD9g
?
No.8398
[1d20 = 16]
"I guess its my turn then. I do so love breaking things," Thez says as from her little garter-knife sheath a full-length almost-katana. It's dark blue with little flecks of crystals embedded in it, and the back is jagged crystals (not an edge per say, but jagged enough to cut with) while the main edge is thick and blunted. It looks like a glorified Boken.
"Lets do this then!" and she leaps forward at the closest one, who gets an attack of opportunity.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8399
8401
>>8386
>gets back
Now what?
5aD9g
?
No.8400
8404
[5d20 = 34]
The chain glances off her, doing no damage and failing to grapple. She's wielding it two-handed, and attacks.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8401
>>8399
Trumpaldin has released you. Do as you please
5aD9g
?
No.8402
rly? Sigh.
The first 3 attacks land.
5aD9g
?
No.8403
[3d10+96 = 103]

3YKSK
?
No.8404
8405
[1d20 = 3]
>>8400
i follow thezs lead and jump attack one of them.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8405
8407
>>8404
Fuck me right.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8406
Rly? Rly. Oh well, that's still enough to send the first one crashing to the ground. Unfortunately, her sword gets tangled in its chains and she loses it.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8407
8408 8409
>>8405
Its not your turn yet,... and you can't fly.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8408
>>8407
you might try airwalk
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8409
8410 8411
>>8407
i just jump realy good.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8410
8413
>>8409
Oh, you'll be able to hit him, but what then? Cat's fall or whatever only diminishes the damage from a fall by an effective 10 feet.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8411
>>8409
Trumpaladin moves into position to rescue the falling inferius when he messes up his dice roll
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8412
8415
>>8391
Idk if I'm even following, I missed so much
>sensed motive earlier
>has calmed down
*clears throat*
"Well, it seems pretty obvious to me..
Thez must have stolen something very important to a lot of very vengeful people and broken some kind of ironclad rule that maintains peace in the Mechanus realm, so they sent these things after her to deliver justice.
>is transitioning to lawful
".... So, ~Flashy, what are you going to do?"

*draws knife*
3YKSK
?
No.8413
8416
[1d20 = 4]
>>8410
i grapple with my second attack
5aD9g
?
No.8414
[1d20 = 2]
So its Torcuil's turn, but levitate sucks (20'/round). I'm going to assume he uses his Power rod to magic missile.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8415
8417
Rainbow_Dash_Popcorn_1_S1E21.png
>>8412
Trumpaladin flies over to Tracy, and offers her a bag of popcorn. Obviously he offered popcorn to Fae first.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8416
8418
... which is totally ineffective cuz Zs also have spell resistance.
>>8413
NOW its your turn. So, you're jumping at one, attacking, and then attempting a grapple? Are you sure that's what you want to do? You really should cast airwalk. Just saying.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8417
>>8415
*accepts popcorn*
"Those spiked-chains look awesome.."
3YKSK
?
No.8418
8420
[1d20 = 9]
>>8416
yes thats my move.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8419
8421
*ponders how she's able to stand in mid air, suddenly*
5aD9g
?
No.8420
8423 8426
[1d6 = 5]
>>8418
I did warn you. Infernius leaps magnificently from the tower and brings his flaming sword to bear against the Z. While his strike does not effectively land, he does damage from the fire.
As he attempts to make his second attack - a grapple - he realizes he is wielding a two-handed weapon and has no free hands.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8421
8422
>>8419
A lot of women wonder that after experiencing the Trump
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8422
>>8421
TOP KEK
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8423
8424
>>8420
*sigh* move to intercept falling Inferius
5aD9g
?
No.8424
8431
[1d20 = 4]
>>8423

5aD9g
?
No.8425
[1d20 = 11]
and
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8426
8428
>>8420
playing my character.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8427
Trump grabs him but is unable to hold on, but Fae is able to grab him with her claws.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8428
8429
>>8426
Well played, I get it.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8429
>>8428
as im falling im sobbing violently due to phobia of falling.
5aD9g
?
No.8430
[6d20 = 59]
The Z that Infernius attacked is momentarily surprised, but pays him no mind as he falls away.
With Thez in the open, all six go full attack with their spinning chains.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8431
8434
>>8424
Have any of the bots been defeated?
>momentarily considers finishing one of them off in a sneak attack
5aD9g
?
No.8432
[6d20 = 62]

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8433
In a dizzying display of acrobatic prowess, Thez deflty avoids every chain, laughing at some points at the Z's continuous failure.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8434
8436
>>8431
Trump gets an idea
"Maybe Lenos knows what the hell is going on"
Trump has Fae move over above and away from the fight, moving towards the top of the crystal. Inferius is set down on the top side of the crystal as Trump flies over to the control room where he expects Lenos to be
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8435
*continues watching the fight*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8436
8438
>>8434
Reminder, the crystal has a gravitic field. Its like velcro. Still that's fine. Its Tracy's move, and by my calculations she's still at least 10 minutes out.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8437
Oh, snap
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8438
8439 8440
>>8436
>Tracy's move
Wait, what? I thought I was playing lawful and just watching.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8439
>>8438
*moves closer?*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8440
8442
Alright. Trump does his thing, and its Thez' turn again.
She unravels one of the chains wrapped around her, which has a gunmetal-colored octahedron on the end. "I haven't used THIS in a while, should be fun though!"
>>8438
Thats fine, its just the sequence of initiative.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8441
*stealth*
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8442
8443
>>8440
By the way, this should free Inferius for actions, although it would probably take a round or so to get back to the fight
5aD9g
?
No.8443
[4d20 = 51]
She starts flailing the chain about, attacking another of the Zs
>>8442
Correct, he's up in a sec.

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8444
No rape
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8445
...Did you expect >rape?
5aD9g
?
No.8446
[4d8+124 = 140]
Success
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8447
8448
And a second of the Z's comes crashing to the ground, several small pieces breaking off on the way.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8448
8456
>>8447
*interest perks*
*zooms dopwn towards the wreckage to appraise loot*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8449
8467
Torcuil, who is now 60' off the ground decides to hold off on his assault and wait the scene out.

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8450
8451
Infernius' turn
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8451
8452 8453
>>8450
ok im on top of the pyramid right?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8452
8454
>>8451
You should be near enough an entrance
5aD9g
?
No.8453
8454 8458
[1d20 = 14]
>>8451
Correct.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8454
8457
>>8452
>>8453
uh?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8455
8457
Do i need to activate my Appraise, Use Magic device, Disable device, or craft skills to resource these bodies?

*Hides machine parts in undisclosed location, after pulling-out their cores*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8456
8461
>>8448
Its a pile of alabaster (the 'skin') and an intricate array of varying metals all sprocketed and geared together. The armor is the same type of metal that the weapons in the treasury were comprised of, and many of the servos and joints are of more precious/rare metal. The whole pile (there's two so far) is a veritable pile of really good/useful shit, not to mention the spiked chains (they have 2 each).
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8457
8461
>>8455
You're in the middle of a field. Where do you plan to hide it, and/or how do you plan to sneak off with it? e_e
>>8454
The dice was for Tracy's appraise/search check.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8458
8460
>>8453
can i get where i am above the zs?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8459
Well, if it's my turn

Trump now sets down on a top entrance and enters the tower, heading straight towards Lenos
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8460
8462
>>8458
Not directly, but generally you can move to where you'll be roughly overhead ish.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8461
>>8456
>thief quirks don't fail me now
*hides in hiding spotso nobody else can use it after pocketing the pieces that seem most valuable*
>>8457
>stealth
*covers in dirt*
3YKSK
?
No.8462
8463
[1d20 = 19]
>>8460
ok i try a plungeing attack. and after i hit or miss i cast airwalk.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8463
8464 8465
>>8462
Did you ever stick the sword in the keen machine?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8464
>>8463
I think once, but that was a long time ago, before he modified it.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8465
8466
>>8463
yea i think i did.
5aD9g
?
No.8466
[1d100 = 9]
>>8465
I'll take it.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8467
8469
>>8449
Eyyy I like thss Idea when Im gone
5aD9g
?
No.8468
[2d6 = 68]

Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8469
8471
>>8467
ey meme machine.
5aD9g
?
No.8470
[1d6 = 44]
That didn't work. Lemme try this.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8471
8472 8473
>>8469
Eyyy, beef steaks
So, if I am not mistaken. It's the cenataurs that are attacking, right?
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8472
8476
>>8471
robo-centuars.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8473
8476
>>8471
Robots were sent to arrest Thez for stealing some important shit.
Infernius is white-knighting to save his waifu.
5aD9g
?
No.8474
8477
[1d20 = 18]
[1d10 = 8]
[1d6 = 3]
THAT worked. Okay, executing a spectacular "Death From Above"/"Horse-slayer-technique" Samurai Jack anyone? Anyone? Infernius strikes a devastating blow against another of the Zs.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8475
Trump heads towards Lenos
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8476
8478 8479 8482
>>8472
>>8473
Oh...
OH SHIT
Can I cast water attacks?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8477
8481
>>8474
Neither Tracy nor Trump is around to save him. Maybe if Fae returned to the area?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8478
8480
>>8476
If you can think of a funny meme.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8479
8480
>>8476
use memes that involve water.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8480
8486 8487 8489
>>8479
>>8478
https://youtu.be/NRItYDKSqpQ
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8481
>>8477
i casted airwalk after the attack. its all good
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8482
>>8476
Waterboard the machines?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8483
8484 8485 8491
Which the Z fails its fortitude save (more than 1/2 damage in a strike can kill btw), and another (far less broken) Z falls to the ground.
In addition, further down Infernius successfully casts airwalk, and comes to a halt about even with Torcuil as the Z falls past them.
Unfortunately, the Zs now know that Thez has allies, and one of them breaks off formation, away from everyone.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8484
>>8483
God, fucking damn it
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8485
8492
>>8483
If I am in the crystal, go to Leno. If not, PURSUE THAT ONE
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8486
>>8480
GM, pls do
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8487
8488
>>8480
>inb4 burning bush.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8488
8490 8492
>>8487
>And Moses said
I must go see what this miracle is, for the bush is not burning up
>But when he approached he heard the Lord say
Moses,
GET THE WATAH NIGGA
FIAH IN THESE MOTHA FUCKIN BOOTLEG ASS FIREWORKS
SHIT
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8489
>>8480
>kekking intensifies
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8490
>>8488
>heil dubs
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8491
>>8483
*drags away fallen Z*
5aD9g
?
No.8492
8493 8497 59315
[1d20 = 12]
>>8485
I thought you were going to Lenos, so that's what I assume you'd do.
>>8488
I'm gonna go with Flame Strike on that one, cuz of all the Lawd Jesus.

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8493
>>8492
DO I GET TO LENOS
5aD9g
?
No.8494
[13d6 = 46]
>tfw my tulpa is someone else's waifu
A gleaming pillar of flame strikes down from the heavens and smites one of the Z's (not the one who broke off, cuz you didn't say Xp)
5aD9g
?
No.8495
[1d20 = 16]
And THAT Z may just die here in a sec
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8496
8511
Yup, he falls to the ground in slightly melted pile of seized gears and shit.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8497
8498
084.png
>>8492
>GET THE WATER NIGGA
>Fire attack

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8498
8499
>>8497
Oh, my bad. I thought the meme was the firework going of and setting shit on fire. You killed him,....
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8499
>>8498
Eh, what ever works
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8500
8504
Water spells suck anyway, and Zs aren't electronic, they're magic and steampunk.
5aD9g
?
No.8501
[5d20 = 64]
So with that, Thez appears to dash at one of the Z's, while actually dashing at another.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8502
The one she appeared to dash at falls for her feint and steps back defensively, while the one she actually attacks dies in another crumbled mess. Her strength is absurd, so I don't need to even roll for it.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8503
8508
The one who broke off casts a communication spell. He can be heard stating (and not for the first time Xp)
TARGET EXCEEDS SQUAD COMBAT ABILITY, HAS ASSISTANCE. REASSESS AND SEND BACKUP. DEAR GOD THEY'RE KILLING US

Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8504
8506
>>8500
Hmmmmmmmmmm, I need another meme.....

Bony boi army for spooky month?
To distract not attack
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8505
The other Z concurs with the previous Z and takes flight, away from the party.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8506
1506839857812.png
>>8504

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8507
8515
Its Tracy's move.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8508
8509
>>8503
Fug
I shoot another fireworks at this bastard
Is Trump's roast track an attack?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8509
8510
>>8508
I don't know that one
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8510
8516
>>8509
>I meant mixtape
TRUMP
Torcuil yells
IS YOUR MIXTAPE FIRE?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8511
>>8496
*takes body*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8512
8513 8516
A million million?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8513
8514 8539
>>8512
???????
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8514
>>8513
Nope. I'm looking into trump mixtapes
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8515
>>8507
*plans where to hide all this loot*
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8516
8518
>>8510
>>8512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8517
8520
Alright, its Infernius' turn. The Z's are intent on escaping at this point.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8518
>>8516
I'd consider that a confusion spell tbh
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8519
8521
Meanwhile, Trump is heading to talk to Lenos correct? He's in the forge, hammering at shit.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8520
8522
>>8517
did he confuse them?
Can i snare them somehow?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8521
8523
>>8519
Confront him and ask "Why the hell did 7 flying robot centaurs of the 'realm of Mechanicus' come to attack Thez as a 'law breaker'?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8522
8526
>>8520
No, they're immune to mind effects. As for snaring, one could, but outside of a spell I don't know how you'd manage it.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8523
8525
>>8521
"Those guys showed up? Sweet, they're fukkin' loaded! Has a big one shown up yet?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8524
8525
"Also, duh, cuz she broke their laws."
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8525
8527
>>8523
"I don't know how big the big ones are, but yes, they are here."
>>8524
"What did she do?"
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8526
8527
>>8522
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Blade_Barrier
cast this infront of them then charge them.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8527
8528 8530 8531
>>8525
"She never gave me the full story, but I know she stole something valuable from them, a long time ago and before I met her.
>>8526
In front of? Don't you mean around or behind them?
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8528
>>8527
yea.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8529
K. You cast the spell, and a whirling field of blades appears behind the closer of the two (you can't do both, sorry) and then charge ahead. Unfortunately, its far enough away that you can't quite reach it, but its unable to run away further.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8530
>>8527
"How strong are they, and how likely to return?"
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8531
8534 8536
>>8527
"Do they have any alliances?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8532
8533
It doesn't get an attack of opportunity though, and you're outside its range as well.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8533
>>8532
i yell to thez "get this one me cant reach.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8534
>>8531
"Nah, they mostly just try and maintain their 'domain'. The small ones aren't really much to worry about. Its the <CRACK> big ones you have to worry about."
Coinciding with the sound, a huge obsidian and gold construct appears on the ground, standing about 30' tall.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8535
Torcuil's move
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8536
>>8531
<WHUDDD, WHUDD, WHUDD> can be heard from outside.
"That's probably the big one now," he seems almost dismissive.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8537
8540
*finishes burying booty*
Tracy looks up at the giant construct, and decides to keep her distance, in stealth.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8538
Torcuil?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8539
>>8513
>[stirs haggis internally]
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8540
8541 8542
>>8537
>Thinks she can keep the loot for herself
"ANY AND ALL SURPLUS GOES TO SUPPORTING THE WAR EFFORT," she thinks she can hear Trump say. But looking around, it was only in her mind

Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8541
>>8540
>Implying her marriage ceremony isn't crucial to the war effort (in her mind)
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8542
>>8540
spooky
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8543
Alright, I'ma assume Torcuil is busy, but I'm also going to assume that he knows the levitation spell is running out, and is going to head toward the ground.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8544
8545 8546
Trump's move. At the same time the giant (its an advanced Marut if you're curious) who doesn't know who exactly is a threat (but does know about and can see Thez):
TaRgEt SiGhTeD
It casts airwalk.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8545
8579
>>8544
shit.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8546
>>8544
Returns to Fae and observes the situation
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8547
8549 8550
One of the remaining Zs calls to the Marut. ALL PRESENT ARE HOSTILE. ELIMINATE.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8548
Maruts.jpg
>pic related
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8549
8554 8555
>>8547
"Well Fuck you too"
DIVE WITH VANDERIEM
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8550
>>8547
*employ Move Silently and Hide skill, and gtfo*
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8551
8552 8553
Sorry I disappeared,
Had something come up
So where are we?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8552
8556
>>8551
Grab the Blue One! We're attacking a Giant robot!
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8553
>>8551
Its all good, you're free to move. There's a giant obsidian/gold golem-lookin mf'er on the ground thats 30' tall. 2 Zs remain, keeping their distance, though one is bothered by a wall of blades.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8554
8563
>>8549
>He's fighting too
Newfound bloodlust against blood-less entities.
Come up behind first giant and wedges knife into it's knee joint (by this, I'm attempting the Disable Device skill, combined with the Crippling Stike ability; to royally fuck-up it's leg)
5aD9g
?
No.8555
8557
[2d20 = 25]
>>8549
Upon Fae, Trump dives into battle.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8556
8557 8561
>>8552
>Grabs horse
>Throws shining armor style.at this beast
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8557
8560
download (1).jpg
>>8555
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Slash
>>8556
Fuck yes!
5aD9g
?
No.8559
8561
[1d100 = 37]
The first hit is glancing (no damage) while the second scores a crit (bastard swords have a crit threshold of 19-20)
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8560
>>8557
>Turns to moster
HEY BITCH
GO LONG
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8561
8564 8565
>>8559
Is that my hit?
>>8556
>Grabbing a lady without permission
Would kick in the face, if not preoccupied
5aD9g
?
No.8562
8565
[1d10 = 112]
WIth gleaming resplendence, Trump sails past severing a few fingers of the Maruts hand.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8563
8566
>>8554
GM? Did I cripple this or not?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8564
8568
>>8561
>Implying Tracy would care
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8565
>>8562
>A Hand
GO FOR THE LEFT ARM!
>>8561
He has my permission to do it I FUCKING OWN YOU
5aD9g
?
No.8566
8572
[1d20 = 20]
>>8563
At the same time, Tracy goes for a backstab/hidden strike
5aD9g
?
No.8567
[1d100 = 46]
y does everyone else get all the good rolls? How many 1s have I gotten tonight? Oh well.
8v8EZ
?
No.8568
8571 8573 8577
[1d20 = 17]
>>8564
>asking for it
>*Reflexive stab before shooting off*
5aD9g
?
No.8569
[16d6 = 50]

Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8570
8578 8754
infernuis whispers kek towards the robot.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8571
8577
>>8568
>Is stabbed
8v8EZ
?
No.8572
[1d20 = 8]
>>8566
Go for the neck joint next, with the same attack.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8573
>>8568
Hey! No stabbing teammates. We have to pay for their medical bills afterwards, and we need that for expansion. We can't just print off treasury notes
Can we GM?
8v8EZ
?
No.8574
8576 8581
[1d20 = 16]
*get's on its back*
*enraged stabbing, with three kives, in all places that seem vulnerable*
"/R9K/ IS A REDDIT COLONY!!"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8575
8578
Trump's strike severely weakens the giant, and Tracy successfully disables its leg with a well-placed sneaky stab.
Its Thez' turn, and she stares at the Z's still keeping their distance.
"You bitches see this? You couldn't match me when it was JUST me."
She chuckles, and begins to do a dance.
"Meeeeetsssuuuuuuuu,...."
The Z's both cast communication spells, and hurriedly describe the scene that unfolds, requesting immediate extraction.
Infernius, its your move.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8576
>>8574
IT WORKED
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8577
>>8568
>>8571
You guys aren't close enough to stab. If you really want to stab eachother, you can do that at any time.
Also, Tracy used her move disabling its leg. She'll have to wait to do more.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8578
8580 8585
>>8575

>>8570

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8579
>>8545
Pssst
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8580
>>8578
giant robot.
8v8EZ
?
No.8581
8583
[1d20 = 6]
>>8574
>Over 10
Can I attack again?
*slices open metal cavity and jams knife into the works*
/dnmX
?
No.8582
8584
[1d20 = 8]
I don't know who goes when, but my attack is

LOB THE FUCKER'S HEAD OFF
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8583
>>8581
or not (it was retarded anyway...)
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8584
>>8582
Shit
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8585
8586 8587 8590
>>8578
Unfortunately, the giant robot exceeds your level, and the word of Kek has no effect on him. I forgot kek was the word, my bad
The Marut casts dimension door
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8586
8588 8592
>>8585
WAIT,
IS THIS ROBOT METAL?
/dnmX
?
No.8587
[1d20 = 16]
>>8585
Before it leaves, one more time, Trump tries

LOB THE FUCKER'S HEAD OFF
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8588
8589
>>8586
Of a very valuable kind
3+Tq6
?
No.8589
[1d20 = 17]
>>8588
>Checkd
doesn't matter what kind
I roll for detection on it's power plant
8v8EZ
?
No.8590
8591
[2d20 = 10]
>>8585
Use whip to tangle self to giants back
*stabs back*
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8591
>>8590
A bad roll for a dumb idea...
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8592
8594 8595
He appears some 600' away, and the Zs flock to him.
>>8586
Yarp
One of the Zs continues to relay information while the Marut addresses the party.
KnOw ThAt I rEpReSeNt ThE uLtImiTy Of DeAtH. YoU aRe AlL oPeRaTiNg On BoRrOwEd TiMe. I sHaLl CoMe FoR yOuR hEaDs.
And with a <CRACK> the 2 remaining Z's and the Marut return from whence they came.
There wasn't time to reach them before they did that, so I skipped ahead.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8593
8595 8599
Can my fire be blue?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8594
8595 8599
>>8592
Yarp?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8595
8598 8602 8603
>>8592
>A robot that came for Thez originally is now after the entire party
I blame Tourcil and Inferius for starting a fight that never needed to be fought
>>8594
YOU ARE ON TOILET CLEANING DUTY
>>8593
GIB WRECKAGE!


Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8596
"THEZ, WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DID WE JUST GET ATTACKED BY ROBOTS!"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8597
8600
https://youtu.be/-YCN-a0NsNk
Alright. There WERE 5 Z corpses full of reasources and valuable materials,... apparently they're missing somehow.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8598
8600
>>8595
.....

Are you drunk again?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8599
8601
>>8593
You have to ask?
>>8594
Yarp. Its what came to mind.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8600
8606
>>8597
I wonder where they went
>>8598
"They were originally here only for Thez, and because she stole something from them. Now they are after all of us. Tell me, what happened. Why did you think it was wise to drag us into this?"
*would chastize Inferius but he is not here*
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8601
8613 8619
>>8599
BUT WHERE IS THE POWER PLANT FOR THE GIANT ROBOT
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8602
>>8595
Ssshhh! Nobody knows she hid it.

Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8603
8604 8605 8606
>>8595
they attacked thez and you assholes (trump and tracy) did nothing.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8604
8608
>>8603
we lawful nao
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8605
8607
>>8603
Because she stole from them! They were here to recover their stolen property!
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8606
>>8600
yea i am i walk over now the say >>8603

Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8607
8609
>>8605
they attack thez.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8608
8610
>>8604
*eyes squint*
Where's the adamantium wreckage, Tracy?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8609
8611
>>8607
Because she attacked them first, a while ago! In any event, she could have held them off on her own. Now, they will bring reinforcements and come for you and me and Tracy and whoever else
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8610
8612
>>8608
>Bluff skill mathematically stronger than your Sense Motive
".. I think I saw some pirates loading parts onto a ship, but I picked-up some scrap." *produces armor plates*
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8611
8612
>>8609
Shes a good girl, she didnt do nothing.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8612
8614 8615
>>8611
"I asked Lenos. Lenos said she stole something from thim. Something very valuable"
>>8610
"If you could go track down the pirates and fetch the rest. You're a fast girl. You can do it"
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8613
8616
>>8601
*Sigh*
I'm going to assume I know the general area of the power plant cause a 17 roll
So I use my magno staff to push as hard as it can on it's power plant
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8614
8616
>>8612
"... sh-should I kill them..?"

Tea Time
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8615
8620
>>8612
me no care she dindt do nothing.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8616
8617 8618
>>8613
He said they are magical and steam punk, but not electric
>>8614
"Just recover the metal"
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8617
8620
>>8616
>armor plates right here
Were you referring to the cores?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8618
8620
>>8616
>STEAM punk
>Implying no power plant
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8619
8621 8622 8626 8627 60093
>>8601
Still in the giant robot
Thez, not knowing of Tracy's shenanigens, <whoofs> over and retrieves her blade.
"I'm guessing you all have questions, so I'll give you a quick rundown. Long before the Rockefeller died, there was already a war brewing between the Devils and the Demons. Devils respect law and order in their own right, and do not take which has not been offered them, while the Demons have no such reservations. In fact, Devils are all that keeps the Abyss from spilling out into all realms, including the mortal realms. Its not a matter of benevolence or anything, its simply that the Devils realm is 'in the way'. Soros, that one everyone met a bit earlier sought to upend the balance between the Ds and Ds, by claiming this" and she produces the stone of Chaos.
"It allows the user to inflict relentless chaos upon its victims at the ability of its user. He sent his assassin and right hand "man" to retireve it from Limbo. I happened to be in Limbo, so these events were known to me before they reached the awareness of Soros. In response, I broke into the Clockwork plane of Mechanus and stole the stone of Law," she says, producing the green stone, "as a counter-balance. As Soros, now armed with the chaos stone met with his armies on the planes of Tartarus, I emerged bearing the stone of Law. These stones are the only thing that can cancel the other, and in a fair fight, I defeated Soros' assassin, claiming the stone. He's been hunting me for ages, and as have the mechanics who are pissed that I took their shit. Any questions?"
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8620
8622 8624
>>8615
"Yes she did Inferius. She stole something of great value from them, and they wanted it back. Not every battle ought to be fought. Protect the people here of Port Barry, who count on you as they count on me to keep them safe. Otherwise, we may bring disaster and harm upon them"
>>8617
"I meant everything"
>>8618
Eitherway, it escaped before the role could be successful"
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8621
>>8619
But is it damaged?
If not I use a magno blast at it's feet
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8622
8626
>>8619
>Devils are the White Knights of Hell
>>8620
There's no way your character would be able to notice if pieces were missing, at the current level.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8623
8625
Oh shit, tea time!
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8624
>>8620
you my friend trump. i thought you thez friend to?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8625
>>8623
>Can't attend tea tonight
Fml
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8626
8631
>>8622
He knows you steal shit, and that's all he needs to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFD_WVKZ1dA
>>8619
"That answers most of it, actually"

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8627
8628
>>8619
"Why is a counter balance needed, exactly?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8628
8629
>>8627
"They're dichotomous. One is a physical embodiment of law, the other the embodiment of chaos. Its not a matter of 'need', its existential."
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8629
8630
>>8628
"Why need there be chaos?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8630
8633 8635
>>8629
"Chaos is only one end of a scale. At the other end is order. Order is a form of chaos, and chaos is a form of order. One cannot exist without the other."

Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8631
8632
>>8626
>steal
>Implying you're not already married
This is going towards a the marital ceremony.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8632
8636
>>8631
Does she tell that to him?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8633
8634
>>8630
"I'm guessing you have a faith or philosophical work you draw from?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8634
8639
>>8633
If we're talking IRL, I have a 'better than average' understanding of metaphysics.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8635
>>8630
woah,wait what?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8636
8639
>>8632
No. She's bluffing with a sociopath-tier poker-face.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8637
>waits for something interesting to happen
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8638
8640
Sorry, I'm distracted by Tea time. Its a REALLY good topic.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8639
8641 8644
>>8634
No. It was a question by Trump to Thez, because he is religiously interested and had always assumed demons like Thez to be atheists. Her statements shook his understanding, so he wanted to ask more to try to find out more about demon culture. But IRL I am a philosophy major with a greater than average understanding of metaphysics as well. Test me bitch
>>8636
Even to her Flashy? Shame! I though she had more respect for him than that
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8640
8642
Oekaki.png
>>8638
What is it?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8641
8643
>>8639
>not knowing how yanderes work
She's doing all of this to prepare for your wedding ceremony. She's lying to herself and you because deep-down she fears that you're putting other shit ahead of the marriage
>him
YOU
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8642
8646
>>8640
Its an extrapolation of the holy trinity/sansukumi/"the trio"
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8643
>>8641
A lack of trust is really not a good place to start a relationship
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8644
>>8639
Gladly, Thez shares my understanding, she's just good at playing in character.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8645
With extreme disappointment, Trump leaves Tracy. He'll have the dogs out here to find the stashes later
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8646
8648 8649
>>8642
>tfw cant attend
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8647

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8648
8649 8650
>>8646
dw, itll be posted. I'm still paying attention here, but with the fight over I'm waiting for impetus.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8649
>>8646
>>8648
Eh, I've been less enthusiastic since they changed the way the recording is done
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8650
8651
>>8648
Moves to body stash and appraises parts (are these parts archane? She'd eventually acquire the arcane knowledge skill after evolution)
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8651
8652 8653
>>8650
>Implying she's not being watched
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8652
>>8651
this is sekrit thread nao
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8653
8654
>>8651
Corollary, Trump has Fae watch Tracy
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8654
8655
>>8653
>leaving her alone with the hoers
Are you sure you want to do that at this stage?please do.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8655
>>8654
Viewing from a distance, flying
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8656
8658
Is GM here?
What is going on with the characters.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8657
8659
Sorry, I was writing a paragraph for the Tea chat
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8658
8660
>>8656
It's a fucking lion dragon who speaks of ponies, Football, Elway, and America. Good luck
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8659
>>8657
Alright, just map out where the characters are later.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8660
8661
>>8658
What?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8661
8663
>>8660
Tracy wants to fight Fae
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8662
8664 8667
Uhm,... what should I weigh in on? It seems pretty self-explanatory
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8663
8665
>>8661
And...
Fæ is the lion thing?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8664
>>8662
Trump has Fae spy on Tracy (would she do that?), and now Tracy indicates she wants to be left alone with Fae. You know, because the Lion Dragon hybrid who is pretty much also a full blown Cleric is as easy to defeat as a wannabee white night stallion
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8665
8666
>>8663
Yes. She's a dragonne
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8666
8669
>>8665
>pretends that I knew she existed
Uh huh, thats right
8v8EZ
?
No.8667
8670 8671 8672
1050485__safe_artist-colon-pinkamenadianepi_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_simple background_transparent background.png
>>8662
Idk. I thought there'd be a wrap-up of sorts.
On an unrelated note
*looks up at circling Dragonne*
>pic related (unwarranted smugposting)
chuckles
Rolling for diplomacy check
8v8EZ
?
No.8668
8674
[1d20 = 13]

Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8669
>>8666
>kills self for shitty use of trips
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8670
>>8667
She has night vision, by the way
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8671
>>8667
Oh God. Your plans were worse than I thought
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8672
8673
>>8667
There will be, its just hard to focus on a long-post
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8673
>>8672
GM, DON'T LET FAE NEAR TRACY!
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8674
8675
>>8668
Decent roll, what's your agenda?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8675
8677
>>8674
Taunting/baiting to react (equivalent to shitposting irl)
Basically being provocative and flaunting the prospect of a relationship.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8676
>Wanders to the forge with a rod of hell knows what
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8677
>>8675
>invites to come closer, still looking smug
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8678
8679
>guarded
"I am instructed to keep my eye on you. Why is this?"
Fae asks
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8679
>>8678
*beckons, closer, to get within hearing range*
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8681
8682 8684
I'm trying to start a dialogue here
Anonymous
imGhe
?
No.8682
>>8681
Uh huh. You can dialogue at 20+ feet
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8683
8685
*pretends to be grazing*
"How did it feel?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8684
>>8681
Right, but she has no reason to trust you. She knows you're not 'normal' already.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8685
8686
>>8683
"How did 'what' feel?" she says with a raised eyebrow.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8686
8687
>>8685
"To feel his buttcheeks pressing into your back for the first time? Most of the new bitches have something today about it."
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8687
8688 8690
>>8686
"Where his ass sits is of no concern to me. Whether his ass is bleeding is. That is all," she says dryly.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8688
8689 8692
>>8687
*looks up*
"Oh really? It wasn't exhilarating at all? That's not what the last few bitches said. Everyone has got their own tastes though; I'd assume a kitty like you likes him for his ~mane?"
/dnmX
?
No.8689
is-this-donald-trumps-hair-or-a-cats-hair-g2wy-2-17838-1457902015-3_dblbig.jpg
>>8688
Entirely plausible
\r
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8690
8691
>>8687
*asshole twitches*
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8691
8693 8694
>>8690
*remembers she forgot to retrieve her knife*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8692
8695
>>8688
"You mistake my purpose here. For me this is business, not some romantic opportunity," she says, with just a hint of disregard.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8693
>>8691
Oooh, that IS unfortunate, it seems he took off with it in his leg.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8694
8695 8696
>>8691
Didn't I pull it out?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8695
8697 8698
>>8694
No, that was the one in his chest. The other one was up his ass, last time it was seen.
>>8692
".. Yeah, yeah, sure. That's what they all say in the beginning. You don't need to hold back around me, dear. If you ever have something troubling you, don't be afraid to come to the bottom."
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8696
>>8694
Well, my understanding was you were using the blade to disable the leg and would have left it embedded. I could be wrong.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8697
>>8695
come talk to*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8698
8699 8700
>>8695
Okay, now I'm confused, so I'm going to say "yes, you pulled it out", cuz why wouldn't you?
"Play your mind-games with someone else. I'm disinterested in your games," diplomacy failed.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8699
8701 8704
>>8698
*fiddles with knifes for a bit and walks down the trail*
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8700
8702
>>8698
GM, is Fae in the emotional mood to stay in Trumpaladin's suite in Trump tower. You know, after Jim Kelly is able to successfully execute this pass in practice
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8701
>>8699
She could be going to a secret cult meeting, to where the money is buried, or who knows what. Follow her Fae!
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8702
8703
>>8700
Yes. Its clear that in addition to Soros and co, the party has a number of formidable adversaries, and that Trump may have need of her at a moments notice.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8703
8705
>>8702
Is she qualified to act as a priest/announcer?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8704
8706
>>8699
*continues down trail, towards meadow, away from the town*
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8705
8707 8708
>still in pursuit though
>>8703
No, she can only do a roar as a spell-like effect that fatigues its victims
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8706
>>8704
Fae should follow. We don't know for sure that's she's been cured of her demonic influence. By which I mean Trump does not know for sure. Also while Dragonnes might not be stealthy, they have superior vision in low light
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8707
8708 8710
>>8705
*pretends to be grazing again*
*Stares up a the flying cat, inquisitively*
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8708
8711
Butbut lyra is best background pony _8f84020fc01610a88179563fd29cc6b5.png
>>8705
But but she knows about Football

>>8707
Implying you can see her in the dim light. Also by this time, she's probably perched on a tree
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8709
8711
Alright, I gotta do some stuff before bed. I'll keep checking in, but I gotta step away for a bit. Sorry. ~_~
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8710
>>8707
Just do your thing. Carry on. I am a normal giant owl in the tree. Do not mind me.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8711
8712
>>8708
Horses have Low-Light Vision. Nightmares have Darkvision up to 60 ft.
>>8709
Aw fug...
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8712
8716 8718
>>8711
Pay no attention to the owl in the tree. Continue doing normal Tracy things
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8713
8714
I'm not leaving, I'm just in and out
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8714
8715
>>8713
was going to practice shape-shifting in the field
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8715
8718
>>8714
And autohypnosis...
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8716
8718
>>8712
i try to find sechs.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8717
quiet__flash_sentry__by_supermare-d9qosoo.png
>When there's multiple player characters you really can't leave alone at night
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8718
8719 8720 8721 8724
>>8715
Feel free.
>>8712
If you want to take over for Fae, have at it. She's all business, with the slightest bit of cheek when pressed afaik
>>8716
More Sechs? kek
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8719
>>8718
Alright then.
Focus on... getting bigger?
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8720
>>8718
OH yeah!
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8721
8722 8723
>>8718
Great! I'll have her on top of a tree, hunched down, a long ways away, making use of a telescope or some sort of light bending mechanism to allow her to observe Tracy - if not hear her - from a distance without being spotted
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8722
8724
>>8721
e_e
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8723
8726
>>8721
The giant Tree? I was going to burn that down next chance I got
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8724
8725 8728
>>8718
Now Sechs would actually have a reason to be near Trump at this time. Trump would be doing basiaclly the same thing he did in the morning - overseeing construction of the new stadium while also overseeing the training of the new Football Team. He would be there, at least briefly, to visit, watch, or talk about other matters with Trump
>>8722
What
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8725
8727
>>8724
A telescope?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8726
8730
>>8723
It's a coniferous forest so there are many large trees, generally of the same height
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8727
8729
>>8725
Small maritime scope, used for spotting objects at a distance while at sea
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8728
>>8724
i go to the field.
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8729
8731
>>8727
a sextant?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8730
8732
>>8726
*touches flaming hoof to tree to ignite it*
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8731
>>8729
Not quite, that's a different instrument
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8732
8734
>>8730
You're further away. Also can you do that?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8733
8736
Technically, she needs to be angry, but yes.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8734
8735
>>8732
Nightmare can ignite combustible materials with the Flaming Hoof
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8735
8736
>>8734
So is that what you want to do all night? Light trees on fire?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8736
8737 8738
>>8733
She's dangerously passive aggressive right now actually, just aggressive really...
>>8735
Was going to just burn down the jibbernigger nest and deck it, but sure.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8737
>>8736
Carry on, weird fire thing
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8738
8741
>>8736
Please don't set the fuggin map on fire while I'm busy
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8739
8740
Also I'm guessing Inferius has arrived by now
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8740
>>8739
Hey sechs
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8741
8743 8744
>>8738
>no genocide mode
Well there goes my plan for the night...

Could she just be set on the path towards evolution right now (i.e. getting bigger)? If not, practice autohypnosis and Concentration with the whip.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8742
8745 8746
Oh right. Order = Chaos in that order is either artificially imposed, or it is a natural expression of chaos in that Order springs from Chaos; Chaos = Order in that Chaos is the natural expression of Order, or that Chaos results in varieties of hierarchies which are an expression of Order.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8743
8748
>>8741
She IS bigger. Haven't you looked?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8744
>>8741
She ought to focus on Trustworthiness
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8745
8747
>>8742
Also, you might want to set up an encounter for Inferius
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8746
8747
>>8742
I think you were going for Heraclitus, but hit more of an Adam Smith
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8747
>>8745
>encounter
Meaning?
>>8746
Meh, I'm tired
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8748
8749
>>8743
Tracy looks at her hooves curiously (they're like three feet further away) and experiments with igniting and extinguishing them)
*Jumps in the air, attempting to hover again*
".... I can't even tell if I'm high anymore...." She mutters uncomfortably
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8749
8750
>>8748
Go ahead, run through the skies.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8750
8755
>starts feeling dizzy I'm going to combine the autohypnosis practice with the Knowledge (the plains) quirk, to develop towards etherealness
>the sight of the meadow appears to blur and bend momentarily
>>8749
*catches footing and takes off at full speed, leaving wisps of blue in her wake*
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8751
8754 8755
Is she at the stage at which she could change planes? Right now, she wishes she could be anywhere but where she is.
*keeps running, building momentum, getting faster*
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8752
8753
gm does a sleep.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8753
>>8752
Tracy's faggot also does a sleep.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8754
>>8570
>>8751
Ambitious, aren't we? Only hours ago she was flying for the first time, and now she's already trying to plane shift. Not yet.
Meanwhile Thez walks up on Infernius.
"Hey, I appreciate the way you threw yourself against those robots, without even knowing what they were or why they were after me. Here," she places her ebony fly in his hands. "Her name is Uatchit. Call on her if you ever need to fly in a pinch. She's as fast as a hippogriff, and as maneuverable as, well as a fly." she smiles before <whoooof> she (and GM) retire.
'Night guys!
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8755
8756 8758
Luna_Sad_2_S2E4.png
>>8751
>>8750
>Our little mud pony is growing up, not so little anymore with weird new powers
Makes me sad in a weird sort of way. Like returning to my hometown and seeing that the old road I drove 90 on to get to school in the morning is now a several lane roadway, there's street light and a billboard, and the rice patties have been replaced with sprawling subdivisions. Or like going back up to see my grandparents in North Carolina, seeing the place where I once went between my Grandparent's house and my aunt and uncle's house - but my aunt and uncle divorced, sold the house, my grandfather died, and the forest has been replaced with subdivisions...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc


End blogpost
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8756
8758
>>8755
was making me feel part of your plan?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8758
8761 8763
ponikage.png
>>8756
I believe it was
>>8755
I know those feels. Its been that kinda year
>Ponimaru's CM
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8761
>>8758
badass.
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8763
>>8758
You mentioned caves earlier?
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8764
8767 8771 8773
we nightmare nao.jpg
>Be Tracy
>Be out for a midnight run
>Be pent-up and angry as fuck
>Ever since you got wasted last night, you’ve been feeling sort-of… frisky
>You feel energetic, and a lot more bloodthirsty than usual
>Your muscles feel tight and sinuous and your hooves are literally burning
>And so you run
>Running is really the only non-violent form of stress-relief you know Aside from getting wasted
>Only, you're not running; you're flying
>And quite fast at that
>look down over the forest
>It looks.. beautiful
>You've never flown before
>Is this how pegasi feel?
>It feels... odd
>In fact, your whole body feels odd
>You're at least three times the size of your regular build
>pray it's reversible
>That wedding dress would be an ordeal to re-order
>But wait... aren't you dead?
>Has the dress order been cancelled?
>Has the ceremony hall reservation been given away?
You don’t want to think about it...
>And wtf is up with this fire?
>You're literally burning, but... your body doesn't hurt that much more than it usually does...
>In fact.. it's starting to feel kind of good…
>It’s like your anger is just flowing out of your seems
>You feel.. powerful...
>Like a princess even
>Well, maybe not so much...
>Certainly more powerful than the kitty though
>You look back, suddenly full of bitterness again
>There she is, still on your tail
>She's taking her sweet time, with those slow, bellowing flaps
>Why won't she just buzz off?
>You slow down a bit, looking venomously over your shoulder
>She's keeping her distance, still watching you with those slit-like brass eyes
>It's starting to piss you off
>You slow down a bit as you stare at her, sizing her up like a piece of meat
>With you at this size, she doesn't seem so big anymore
>She’s just a big, fat kitty-lizard
>She lands on a branch, still watching you
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8766
o.o`
Anonymous
f9us+
?
No.8767
8768
image.jpeg
>>8764
"Need we check you into rehab, little pony?"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8768
8769
>>8767
Fuck off Khajiit, this is my thread.
kidding
Anonymous
f9us+
?
No.8769
8770
image.jpeg
>>8768
"Who is Kajit? Your drug dealer? You must know that I am the missionary of Football, America, and Elway, righteously chosen by Trumpaladin to be his mount, and to spread the word of Football in this dimension"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8770
8772
>>8769
Carry on, just trolling
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8771
8773
nightmare form 2.jpg
>>8764
>Eeew! She’s licking herself!
>You wonder just what your husband saw in her when he took her for a mount
>You would’ve surely made the superior steed
>You can feel your enlarged chest tightening at the thought
>Even after you went through the effort of ordering that saddle…
>You can feel the anger welling up inside of you
>The plane begins to look blurry again
>’It… it’s not fair..!’ you proclaim to yourself
>The bitch’s ears perk up
>Oh crap, she’s listening
>So fucking annoying
>As you gaze at her, you consider how easy it would be to just get rid of her
>You’re certainly more powerful
>... No.
>Or at least, not tonight
>It would be too suspicious for her to disappear while she’s tracking you
>You’ll be watching her though
>Biding your time...
>You gallop about a dozen squares or so
>She follows, slowly, with an annoyed but determined grunt
>It seems her kind isn’t accustomed to flying long distances
>Well, sucks for her, because you feel like you could ride all night
>Take a leap
>Instantly plummet 30 ft
>”Oh shi-!” *catch yourself*
>How the fuck can you trip in mid-air?
>The lioness slowly flaps along, her face frozen in that expressionless, condescending glare
>You scowl, snapping your lengthened jaws
>start coughing uncontrollably as a ring of soot bellows out
>Wtf, smoke?!
>You’re starting to dislike being in this form..
>Your throat feels parched…
>It’s been awhile since-...
>.......
>You’re not that kind of mare anymore..
>You’re somebody's waifu now…
>............
>You remember the taste of Soros’s blood
>almost sweet, like a child’s…
>You’d love to get the rest of him some day
>Your husband was planning to defeat him after all
>You get dizzy again, and the plane stars to look blurry
>Your flames flicker
>You feel exhausted
>But you’re still pretty fucking angry…!
>And so, you take off into the night sky, leaving a trail of blue-green wisps in your wake
>And the kitty too of course
>You chuckle grimly to yourself
>You’re a tough mare; you can get through this
>You’re obviously the superior mount
>Those are your buttcheeks after all
>The Ride is only beginning
Anonymous
f9us+
?
No.8772
>>8770
Damn it, I thought that was Tracy! Even though I should have seen your hash
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8773
8774 8776
>>8771
>>8764
Second greentext ever attempted. Not sure if it contributes or detracts from The Game, but I had time to kill.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8774
8775
>>8773
I'm diggin' it
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8775
>>8774
That's good then.
Anonymous
w3S9U
?
No.8776
8778
>>8773
I liked it if that counts.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8777
>Traditional marriage
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8778
8780
>>8776
Good.
... How much have you been lurking these threads?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8779
Sup guys
The meme mage is back
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8780
8782 8790
>>8778
Enough to know who my favorite character is.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8781
8783
>2 new ids, 1 post each, 1 of which is a leaf
Ready munitions
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8782
8784
>>8780
And who is it? (Probably not Torcuil, but eh idc)
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8783
>>8781
i had to run a errand.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8784
8785 8787
>>8782
Its actually TRUMP. Infernuis is a close second.
Anonymous
f9us+
?
No.8785
8786
image.gif
>>8784
Have we got the best lurkers or what?
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8786
1506991587757.png
>>8785
me think so.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8787
8788
>>8784
Ehh i figured
>Gives out drinks to celebrate
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8788
8789
>>8787
It would be torc, but your backstory is lacking a bit.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8789
8791 8793
>>8788
>Implying I could come up with one
I'd been thinking about it but I have no fucking idea
Thoughts or ideas anon?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8790
8794
>>8780
You're welcome to play at any time.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8791
8795 8796
>>8789
The best backstories are usually tragic desu, infernuises backstory is bretty gud.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8792
8797
>popcorn
>so hoping will play

Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8793
8800
>>8789
Find Trollestia, show her your rare Pepe collection, and take the development opportunity to have your character talk about his life back home in Scotland. Draw inspiration from the story of Merlin as a wildman. I like the idea of a 30+ year old vigin who lived in a cave studying ancient memetic symbol on cave-paintings.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8794
>>8790
Thanks once i get a good concept ill post,Im liking your arc btw.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8795
>>8791
Give me five minutes
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8796
8798
>>8791
really?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8797
8805
>>8792
Hmm hey gm can i be an angel summoner?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8798
>>8796
Yea i like it.
Anonymous
f9us+
?
No.8799
8801 8808
That reminds me GM, can we summon dead souls from hell in this limbo realm?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8800
>>8793
You're on the same path I am
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8801
8802
>>8799
Pretty sure that's a necromancer spell, and an evil-aligned one at that.
Anonymous
f9us+
?
No.8802
8803 8805
>>8801
So... Yes?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8803
>>8802
Probably, but not in your class.
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8804
Also, nu bread when?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8805
8806 8810
>>8797
OH! Oh I see what you did there. Ohhh. Well played. >>8802
No. Hmmm. Well, maybe.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8806
>>8805
Depends on how long it takes for this thread to become overbearing
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8807
8809
GM, can we get me a back story time for me?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8808
8811
>>8799
I can think of one legitimate justification. If you make an effective case, of course
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8809
8814 8816
>>8807
>asking me what his backstory is
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8810
8812
>>8805
So yes to angel summoner?:^)
Anonymous
f9us+
?
No.8811
8812
>>8808
Wait. What justification?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8812
8818 8819
>>8810
Oh yes. ^_^
>>8811
Aside from those digits? Why would Trump cast a spell which summons dead souls from hell into the Game?
5aD9g
?
No.8813
[1d10 = 8]

Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8814
8815
>>8809
No no no...
I meant set me up to give my back story
>Give me a min cause I'm on mobile
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8815
8837 8910
>>8814
Oh thats easy. In the aftermath of the constructs (whos bodies still haven't turned up for some reason) Thez is feeling quite celebratory. She's had a few, and is divulging information far more candidly than ever would normally. I'll happily detail whatever should later be asked You better not!, in exchange for the players assuming an uninhibited social atmosphere/environment
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8816
8820
>>8809
I think he was asking for the oppertunity for his character to talk about it.
He actually showed his rare pepe collection to Trollestia earlier, but you never showed how she responded.

>A dragonne’s wings are useful only for short flights, carrying the creature for 10 to 30 minutes at a time.
*Continues practicing flying above the forest map, just to piss-off the kitty-lizard*
When could she develop the ability to shift planes?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8817
*tries blowing smoke*
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8818
8821 8825
1200px-Roy_Cohn.jpg
>>8812
Why, for the memes of course. This man in pic related:
>Was the prosecuting attorney in the trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, two Jews who were convicted of selling Nuclear Secrets to the Soviet Union. He claims to have been the one to recommend the death penalty be imposed, which it was
>He was Joseph McCarthy's lawyer, and who conducted many hearings investigating suspected Communists in the US Military in the Army-McCarthy hearings
>He was Donald Trump's personal lawyer
>He represented Donald Trump when the Justice Department sued Trump for allegedly not renting to blacks
>He respresented a Football League - Donald Trump's United States Football league - in an antitrust lawsuit against multiple mainstream media outlets AND WON
>He aided Roger Stone in Ronald Reagan's presidential campaign
>He Represented Rupert Murdoch

This man is Roy Cohn. He is pro-football, pro-America, a seasoned (judeo) Bolshevik hunter, and the personal lawyer of Donald Trump and other greats. He ought to be a meme. Admittedly, he died of AIDS which he acquired from being a literal faggot, which is why he's in hell

Also, Trumpaladin doesn't have a lawyer yet.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8819
8825
>>8812
What races are on the table?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8820
8830
>>8816
Why would she fly to follow you though? Do you think she can't see you flying from sitting on a treetop a little further away?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8821
8822
>>8818
>Roger stone
Le based jew
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8822
8823 8832
7de.gif
>>8821
How many Jews have you had executed for treason? None?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8823
8824
>>8822
That depends are you talking legal executions or not?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8824
8826
>>8823
I'm talking the Trial of the Century. Left the liberals salty for a great many years.
Also, Roger Stone is Italian and Hungarian. He's Catholic
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8825
8828 8829 8833
>>8818
Oh, you mean SPECIFIC souls. What is their form, be it previous, 'current', or "potential"?
>>8819
Who/what do you want to play?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8826
8827 8829
>>8824
Really? Roger always struck me as a jew.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8827
8828 8842
>>8826
Id like to play an emo alex jones.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8828
>>8827
Opops, meant for.
>>8825

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8829
8831 8834
>>8825
Form? uh... Human. Lawyer.
>>8826
Well, the Wikipedia page says he's Italian and Hungarian with a generally Catholic background, so I guess he's probably not Jewish
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8830
8832 8833
>>8820
*runs over to the other side of the map*
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8831
>>8829
You learn something new everyday huh?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8832
>>8830
You mean towards the area everyone can see you anyways? See pic in >>8822

Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8833
>>8830
*lands outside the fields of Port Barry*
*extinguishes flames*
*walks into town*
>>8825
Does the barding shop do hoers shoes?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8834
8835 8838
>>8829
You're describing something of a resurrection/summons, but you're doing so across dimensional lines. You'r not going to <POOF> have this guy appear exactly as he is. I don't even KNOW who he is. Are you looking to have an overly complicated lawyer on hand? Does it have to be this guy?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8835
8836 8838
>>8834
I've been meaning to track down the Jews' gold. Could my character ask around to find out where they lived?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8836
8839
>>8835
She can begin to, yes/
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8837
8840
>>8815
I've got it written out, but I have to go so I'll post it later

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8838
8839 8840
Really.gif
>>8834
>I don't even KNOW who he is... Does it have to be this guy?
Have you even read Art of the Deal? Or Ann Coulter's history of Joseph McCarthy?
>>8835
Wouldn't the gold have been found by now by someone?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8839
8841 8843
>>8836
*is having hoers shoes fit*
"... Say.. About those weird long-nosed guys who used to do (((business))) around here, do you have any idea where they lodged?"
>>8838
>Implying they're not experts at hiding shekels
It was already said that the gold was never recovered. A greed-driven Rogue is the best character to find it.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8840
8842
>>8837
As you will, take care.
>>8838
Newp
>>8838
Not yet
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8841
570570ce01c0093de022b2727e867c7e--supermodels-my-little-pony.jpg
>>8839
Well, Trump knows how to find it now
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8842
8844 8845
>>8840
>>8827
So gm alex jones who is depressed? Can i play it?

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8843
8849
>>8839
"Oooh, they never kept 'ta anywhere but the Sticky Wicket. Never cared for that place meself, their bartender is awfully stingy."
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8844
8846
>>8842
The Globalists get me feeling down sometimes too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE5fs2h3m48
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8845
8847
>>8842
When you say angel, are we talking typical or archetypical?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8846
8848
>>8844
THE WATER IS TURNING TH... whats the point *sigh*
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8847
8852
>>8845
An angel of death just to fit with my sad alex theme.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8848
8850 8856
GM, can I retroactively cast EMINENT DOMAIN on the old Jewish buildings, and then build a Luxury Hotel, Luxury Condos, and of course, the Trump Grill, known to have the best Taco Bowls in the dimension?
>>8846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNvivICC0as
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8849
8854 8859
>>8843
>The sticky Wicket
>Check
"Thanks for the info. (I for got his nis name)"
>steps forward
>steps back
>confirms that the clip on shoes because fuck you, that's why! fit well enough.
*pays her fare and leaves for the Sticky Wicket*
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8850
8851
>>8848
Or does my character have to go through the "Kelo v City of New London" evolution in order to cast the EMINENT DOMAIN spell?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8851
8855
>>8850
Why the spell tho? The buildings are empty. o_O
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8852
8853
>>8847
Wait, so its single-summon?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8853
>>8852
Yea like the pathfinder class summoner.
8v8EZ
?
No.8854
8859 8867
[4d20 = 40]
>>8849
>heeds warning
*Approaches the Sticky Wicket in stealth, from the side of the entrance*
Roll to detect activity inside (Listen, Search, Spot, Scent)
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8855
953927__safe_clothes_cute_sweetie belle_costume_pun_cropped_artist-colon-mixermike622_diasweetes_taco.jpg
>>8851
>The Buildings are Abandoned
I shall then use ADVERSE POSSESSION instead, since it's less costly. Also it's really not a hard question as to why the buildings are desired. The Economic rejuvenation of Port Barry means high profits for those who control prime real estate in down town
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8856
>>8848
1776 will commence again probably. *cries*
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8857
8859
Whered everpony go?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8858
8860 8876
>reading
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8859
>>8857
I'm waiting for GM on >>8854 and >>8849
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8860
8861 8867
>>8858
Also,
>Why the Spell
Well his lawyer is dead, so he can't just file a motion in District Court
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8861
8862 8863
>>8860
infernuis say we dont need court system.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8862
>>8861
Of course. We have magic
>Casts ADVERSE POSSESSION on empty Jew Buildings
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8863
8864 8865
>>8861
Don't trust the (((lawyers))).
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8864
8865
>>8863
dont worry pretty pony, me wont.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8865
8867 8871 8877
>>8863
>>8864
That's why we need to summon the professional Bolshevik hunter, defender of Football, and attacker of the MSM from the Infernal regions
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8866
8868 8870
What time of day is it in The Game?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8867
8870 8871
>>8860
e_e
>>8865
>_<
Or you could just open the door and walk in.
>>8854
You're being unnecessarily detailed about it. This is a "Gather information" moment.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8868
>>8866
Night time
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8869
8873 8874
>bbs
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8870
8872
>>8866
Well, when your character left it was twilight, so... Did she sleep? Is it night? Is it morning now?
>>8867
>Or you could just open the door and walk in.
That is literally how the legal doctrine of Adverse Possession works
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8871
>>8865
>summoning Jews
What did we just say?
>>8867
*walks in*
What does she see?
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8872
>>8870
Tracy is criminally insane: she can stay awake for days on end.not to mention all the moon sugar she ingested earlier
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8873
>>8869
????
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8874
>>8869
Bring Back Shekels?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8875
8880 8890
>HERES JOHNNY
So where I am curently? Gettin ready to drop some sick backstory.
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8876
>>8858
What are you reading?
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8877
8878 8879
>>8865
he turn on us trump?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8878
8881
>>8877
The GM for not resurrecting Roy Cohn?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8879
8883
>>8877
If Soros is any Precedent, kikes are demons (chaotic evil); so yes.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8880
8886 8890
>>8875
It better be T R A G I C
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8881
8882
>>8878
if me can brand his jew face, me go along with idea.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8882
>>8881
Uh, sure
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8883
8885
>>8879
tracy wanna help?
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8884
Has so much time passed where "BBS" doesn't mean be back soon?
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8885
>>8883
She's still looking for the lost shekels
maybe
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8886
8887 8899
>>8880
>YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS
Torcuil decides to get trollestia away from Tracy before something happens with Trump
MomsSpagetthi.png
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8887
8892
>>8886
ng
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8888
8891 8892 8896 8956 10710 12262
Claiming Trollestia
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8889
8896
>Consensual sex
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8890
8895
It is night,
>>8880
U can play as emo AJ
>>8875
Do it faggot
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8891
>>8888
>lynching ensues
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8892
8902
>>8888
>>8887
How do you post so quickly without getting flood detected?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8895
8898
>>8890
My angel looks like the shinigami from death note.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8896
1473280__safe_artist-colon-mirroredsea_artist-colon-smoldix_edit_oc_oc-colon-filly anon_oc only_angry_blushing_colored_color edit_cute_descriptive nois.png
>>8888
>>8889

Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8897
>bread is starting to lag
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8898
8901
>>8895
K.
Anonymous
8v8EZ
?
No.8899
8905
>>8886
She has to die now. Sorry...
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8900
GM what info does she find at the sticky wicket?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8901
8919
>>8898
Have you seen death note?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8902
>>8892
I'm not sure. I was under the impression that "flood detected" would only occur if a perfectly identical post is submitted consecutive to another. Or perhaps you are clicking on the button twice, so the second time you are submitting the same post without the first having been fully submitted. Of course I also thought we set up a 10 second minimum between posts. It's also possible that moderator logins bypass anti-spam measures, although I don't think that is the case here
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8903
>lag
This bread is getting really stale...
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8904
8905
Sorry, prepping food atm
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8905
8906 8910
>>8899
No
>>8904
Then I'll drop backstory
Set me up in a situation for dropping
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8906
8907 8908
>>8905
Then you'd better sail this ship quick,
because she's gonna get it right after the lizard

Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8907
>>8906
"gonna get it after The Lizard" is making me thing of Monsters Inc for some reason
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8908
8909 8911
>>8906
>Implying the servant of Elway, or the amazingly sexy mare are going to ever "get it." Unless by "it" you mean Trump's penis... that's only going in the mare
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8909
8913
>>8908
infernuis bang unicorn.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8910
>>8905
>>8815
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8911
8914
>>8908
She's easily powerful enough to kill the kitty-cat even when it's buffed by the title.
Not tonight though.

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8912
>Did that so long ago its not even near the last 50
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8913
8915
>>8909
>Interfering with other people's ships
Stick to white-knighting Thez, or you're going to get it too.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8914
>>8911
Bitch, please. Let me have a few rounds with her. I can beat her, easy
Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8915
8916 8917
>>8913
infernuis bang tracy?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8916
8918 8919 8920
Actually, where is Fae in relation to Tracy right now? She only has 60 ft of darkvision, so she would have to follow her into town to keep track. How many squares are we talking?
>>8915
Try me.
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8917
Ponies_laughing_S1E11.png
>>8915

Anonymous
3YKSK
?
No.8918
>>8916
infernuis dont try things infernuis just do it.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8919
8921 8922
>>8916
... if Tracy weren't on fire
>>8901
Sorry. of COURSE ive seen death note
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8920
>>8916
Well, you were to the east of Fae when you did your walk because you walked away`from town out from the costal fortress. Then you headed back into town, maybe towards the main gate, so you'd have to fly past Fae to get back. So not as far ahead as you might think. And if she did lose sight of you, all she'd have to do is ask the guards where they saw a flaming flying horse
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8921
8926
>>8919
Whats next in character creation?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8922
8929
>>8919
I thought I'd extinguished the flames and reverted earlier outside of the towns fields.
If not, did the barding guy fit the shoes on her in nightmare form, because that causes complications (didn't want the townsfolk to know she was a nightmare yet)?
Again, where is she? I just want to keep note of characters in the vicinity.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8923
8924 8925 8928
I'M GONA DROP THIS BACKSTORY HARDER THAN NORTH KOREA'S NUKES
(From the point of view of Torciul)

>(((they))) took over my land.
>it became a dystopian wasteland
>This dystopian wasteland had brought sorrow to me and my family.
>Slowly I learned about the Schutzstaffel.
>I became a member.
>We slowly gained more members, and started carrying out attacks against (((them))).
>Eventually one of our members was caught.
>He ratted us out, and we where ambushed at a meeting.
>I escaped, but my family was found and caught
>I tried to rescue them, but they where executed by a firing squad before my eyes
>I promised to have revenge against (((them))) .
>I escaped to the hills before I could be caught
> here I learned of Meme Magic
>I carried out small attacks agaist them
>My knowlegde grew, but my luck ran out
>I got caught, and was imprisoned
>I used my Meme Magic to escape the prison
>shouldnthavegivenmepaper.scroll
>an arrow hit my arm during my escape
>I was able to make it too my cave before passing out from blood loss
>I then woke up in this world.
Plz forgive if its bad writing, my computer is still fucked up so I am mobile postig
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8924
8930
>>8923
I thought he was Scottish though? Is this a Scottish version of the Schutzstaffel?
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8925
8930 8932
>>8923
That puts you in number 1 torc.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8926
8927 8929
>>8921
Unless you're defaulting to human: race, and then starting/proprietary equipment and a name is all.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8927
8935
>>8926
Yea im human.
Can i have a flintlock?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8928
8930
>>8923
Wait no! Put it at the top of the new thread when it is made soon
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8929
8931
>>8926
I could really use some clarification on this >>8922

Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8930
>>8925
Ayyy LMAO
>>8924
Sure we'll go with that (couldnt think of a scottish varient)
>>8928
I can do that

Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8931
8933
wtfdid.png
>>8929
>mfw
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8932
8936 8939
>>8925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8933
8934
>>8931
... sorry...
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8934
8937
>>8933
It's pretty clear. You left your position into the forest, landed in a field outside the north gate, went though, found the wickitty splickett or whatever it's called, and ordered something
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8935
8938
>>8927
Yes. When/as you're ready, you find yourself awaking with a start in relatively simplistic bare room. The surfaces, walls and floor are an opaquely dark glassy substance. You're on a bed, and aside from a glassy chest at the foot, there's a single door. In your possession is a familiar pistol, which you recognize immediately.
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8936
>>8932
>Frog
Very good

Have ou heard of our Lord and Savior Kek, and his son Stefan Karl Stefenson?
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8937
8940
>>8934
I know that much. The question was about the fire: they probably wouldn't even recognize her like that. I'd just be a lvl 11 difficulty, Huge-sized flaming monster waltzing into town and asking for shoes.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8938
8967
>>8935
I Scream "I DID IT I BROKE THE CONDITIONING" at the top of my lungs.
Anonymous
AMlzs
?
No.8939
8943
>>8932
Do some character development on trump you can still catch up.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8940
8941 8944
>>8937
You underestimate how distinctive Tracy's appearance change has been. You're the pastel blue pony (MLP style), with a spiked collar and armor, who was recently flying to and fro. Its all good.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8941
8942
>>8940
*on fire
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8942
8946 8947
>>8941
Can I put out the fire?
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8943
8945 8950
>>8939
How does Trollestia react to my Backstory?
Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8944
8950
>>8940
So what does she look like now? The same as before?

Anonymous
/dnmX
?
No.8945
8948 8951 8952
>>8943
NEW THREAD
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8946
>>8942
>*stops, drops, and rolls*
Okay, back to normal. Pretend she did the things I typed earlier.
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8947
8949
>>8942
Whether you do or not, my point is the people will be like "Oh, its that one. She's with the group that had the giant shiny Trump guy who cut the arm of a friggin' huge demon, before beating the crap out of those constructs,... all this after btfo'ing the (((rats)))
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8948
8951
>>8945
WHA NEW BREAD
Mrs. Sentry
8v8EZ
?
No.8949
8953
>>8947
>already famous
It's going so be pretty difficult to earn the Assassin prestige class in this town...
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8950
8953
>>8943
"It needs revision," she says.
Its a start thought.
>>8944
Her appearance hasn't changed THAT much, she's just bigger, and with apprpriately bigger accoutrements (cuz I'm lazy and am going to sleep soon and don't want to have to re-o interactions with townspeople.)
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8951
>>8948
>>8945
Oh FFS
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8952
>>8945
Get rdy
Anonymous
3+Tq6
?
No.8953
8959
>>8949
You just need to kill everyone
Then no one can catch you sneaking around
>>8950
What do you mean "revision"
Anonymous
5aD9g
?
No.8955
nuevo https://mlpol.net/vx/res/8954.html