/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

Welcome to Baltimare.jpg
Occupied Equestria
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71158
71170
Dark Star has been contracted by the occupying government to lead a team to infiltrate and stop a meeting of the Communist party in Baltimare. He discovers that they are importing arms, and more importantly, special forces advisers from foreign nations. Things reach a literal boiling point when a warehouse of gasoline drums is set on fire, and now we will see who will live and who will die

Welcoming Silver, the unicorn fighter
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71159
71161 71164 71166 71170
555523__safe_artist-colon-ncmares_artist-colon-rinsowaty_octavia melody_mafia_mafia octavia_solo_tommy gun_wallpa.png
Ash hears a very loud drawn-out sound, like a sort of typewriter perhaps

Bullets fly into the police car in a sort of line left to right. The stallion is hit three times, once in the head. The door and the windshield are hit and the windshield shatters. The mare on the driver’s side takes three hits and falls down to the ground. All this happens not more than 20 feet from Ash. A blood filled cough shows that the mare isn’t quite dead yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGFLyA3u_rw

The Red maned unicorn with black fedora, coat, and submachine gun walks up further, next to Ash, and looks ahead down the dark road, aiming her gun that way. She looks to Ash and says “The police are here, sister.”

Dark Star, Onyx, and Shimmer see the same, but from 100 feet behind
Anonymous
x7fMO
?
No.71161
71163
>>71159
Oh, THAT is what you were planning.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71162
breeb-3.png
[Kirin noises]
Anonymous
x7fMO
?
No.71163
>>71161
It's Silver, by the way. I feel like I should start using the name field.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71164
71165
>>71159
Ash makes an absolutely mortified expression before running off as fast as she can.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71165
71167
>>71164
Still looking for the colt..
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71166
71167
>>71159
Onyx walks up beside Ash and stares at the scene
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71167
71168 71169
>>71165
Which direction?

>>71166
Not if she's running deeper into the black unknown
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71168
>>71167
Well the unicorn then.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71169
71171
>>71167
The direction she was directed in the first place.. unless I'm mistaken...
Which way could he have gone?
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71170
71172
>>71158
>That op pic
>>71159
"Spark. there she is."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71171
71173
>>71169
He must have evacuated when the explosion occurred. I take it Ash wants to go into the big open area between the mare firing the gun and the other mares firing their guns, so she's in between the two sides fighting each other?
Anonymous
IDlRD
?
No.71172
71176
>>71170
"Umm... now what? I don't suppose we can drop this on her now from here."
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71173
71174 71177
>>71171
I have no freaking idea where anything is...
Is there a way around she could detour to?
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71174
71177
>>71173
Also, is there any cover anywhere?
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71176
71179
>>71172
"Shoot her with a laser beam or something, youre a unicorn."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71177
71178
>>71173
If this were a vidoegame, there would either be a cliff with 200 ft drop, an invisible wall, a whale that jumps and eats you, a minefield, or just a timer with the warning "leaving combat area: 10 seconds until character death"

But this isn't a video game. On the far end are police who are using a car as makeshift cover, pointing guns at those who want to proceed down the road

>>71174
She can stand next to marecuse, who is in the alley between the Union Hall and the building next to it, or she can go back the way she came
xBDBY
?
No.71178
71181 71187
[1d20+1 = 11]
[1d20 = 19]
>>71177
Scratch that. She's standing out in the open, with her energy shield. Because she can do that
Anonymous
IDlRD
?
No.71179
71182
>>71176
"The thing is... I only have a set amount of magic I can use. It was a birth defect. I got only one shot left. Should we try to use it now?"
/ThZ2
?
No.71180
71192
[1d20+7 = 13]
As Onyx is walking toward the unicorn he decides he's had enough of pretending to be a commie, and sticks the pointy bit of his weapon directly in her flank.
-5 for power attack, +2 for charge.
T/rAW
?
No.71181
71192
[1d20+5 = 21]
>>71178
Iron makes the effort and attempts to swim all the way to the motorboat. Maybe he can reach that veterinarian to patch his wound and come back to fight.
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71182
71188
>>71179
"We need to find Iron."
x7fMO
?
No.71183
71184 71185
Thought of a question regarding attacking: if a unicorn swings or throws a melee weapon using their magic, does the unicorn still add their Strength modifier to the attack bonus, or do they use a different ability?
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71184
71185
>>71183
Why did I use the E-mail field instead of the name field?
OOC
T/rAW
?
No.71185
71186 71188 71286
>>71183
IF I had to guess, then I'd say sure, since magic is like an invisible force of your mind?
>>71184
Thanks for putting your name. I sure appreciate it.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71186
71190
>>71185
Decided it would be most useful. Also, only just realized we now have three characters named after metals.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71187
71191 71192
maxresdefault.jpg
>>71178
>No space to run
>Kid could be dead by now
Fuck it! It's now or never: Wild Shape.
Sister Ash meditates as a standard action, giving a prayer in the ancient language.
She turns into a bald eagle (medium) and soars up over the city.
Then she continues to scan the area looking for Ollie with her remaining move action.
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71188
71189
>>71182
"All in good time. I think our bartender is in trouble. We need to help him."
>>71185
I suppose it would be easier.
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71189
71194
>>71188
"Hmmmmm, yea lets get closer to them."
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71190
>>71186
Yep
Onyx Steel
Iron
Silver
Quite funny if you ask me.
Luj86
?
No.71191
[1d20+13 = 30]
>>71187
Spot check to find the colt.
+8 racial bonus, +3 Wis, +2 circumstance (high ground)
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71192
71193 71198
>>71180
The clopping sound of the galloping horse gives Marecuse just enough notice to know that, well something is coming her way, and she must have turned something his direction as well, because his weapon hits an invisible obstacle before it can make it to her hot flank

Roll for will save

>>71181
He is able to swim well enough, and raises his head on occasion above water. He makes it to the side of the motor boat

>>71187
Can you please not? We can do this if you want to, but... Just
/ThZ2
?
No.71193
71195
[1d20+1 = 12]
>>71192
Bruh
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71194
71197
>>71189
I advance alongside Dark Star.
"Walk toward the pony with the gun... I'm not liking this. What's the plan?"
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71195
71196
>>71193
I'm pretty sure your Will save is better than that, but if not, Onyx is placed into sleep
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71196
71204
>>71195
It's not...
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71197
71199
>>71194
"how well can you throw things?"
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71198
71200
>>71192
I guess not then...
Sister Ash turn back the only way she could come, and slowly makes her way towards the evacuation area.
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71199
71201 71210
>>71197
"I wouldn't place your trust in it. And by the looks of it... you shouldn't trust close range combat. How's your throw?"
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71200
71202
>>71198
I mean, she can change shape in front of two police officers who are going to shout "CHANGELING!" and shoot at her, while leaving Onyx unconscious and the other two to try to defeat Marecuse on their own. Just don't expect to find the colt without a damned good dice roll

She comes across onyx, who is asleep on the ground. In the middle of a damned battle at that
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71201
>>71199
"im good at throwing things, how heavy is it though?"
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71202
71203 71204
>>71200
I gallop over his stomach nondamagingly (but painfully) as I run by, at full running speed.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71203
>>71202
That is, to wake him up.
xBDBY
?
No.71204
71206
[1d20 = 8]
>>71196
Is Onyx the U.S. Constitution? Because someone stepped on him. He is rudely awoken

>>71202
Rolling for the fire
xBDBY
?
No.71205
71207
[30d20 = 289]
Marecuse continues laying down a stream of bullets, although with much less effect now that her opponents have sought cover
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71206
71208
>>71204
REEEEEEEEEEE NO STEP ON SNA- HOERS
Anyway, Onyx gets up. Can he attempt an overrun with his turn?
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71207
71208
>>71205
How many people are shooting?
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71208
71209
>>71206
I would recommend coordinating an attack with at least one other character on scene in case he fails a dice roll. I don't want to have to kill characters

>>71207
Two officers and Marecuse at the moment
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71209
71233
>>71208
Half the fun is getting your character killed.
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71210
71211
>>71199
"Fuck it. Lets just shoot her."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71211
71213
>>71210
Onyx and Ash are nearby. You can talk to them if you like
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71212
71216
Marecuse runs out of ammunition, and ducks into an alley, as she pulls out a drum magazine
no7K4
?
No.71213
71214
[1d20 = 12]
>>71211
nah
Stealth
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71214
71218
>>71213
Well, your character is already not identified as a hostile
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71215
71216 71217
Can I see her from where I am?
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71216
>>71212
>>71215

Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71217
71220
>>71215
Yes, yes you can
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71218
71219
>>71214
he runs over to her
"Shit Comrade are you okay?"
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71219
71223 71229
>>71218
"The Police haven taken cover in front of us, but I am holding my own." She says with an accent
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71220
71221
>>71217
Well, not like I can do anything...
Sister Ash keeps running to get to the evacuation area.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71221
71222
>>71220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go5XG0IETxI
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71222
71224 71225
>>71221
I don't want to get shot.
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71223
71226 71228
>>71219
Dark Star takes cover beside her and yells at shimmering "Take cover comrade"
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71224
>>71222
Moreover, is there anything I could possibly do that wouldn't end in me dying in one round?
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71225
71227 71228
>>71222
I mean, doesn't she have some abilities she could use to potentially help her friends?
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71226
71231
>>71223
"What the?"
I take cover.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71227
>>71225
I don't have any buffing spells prepared.
If I tried to cast offensively and didn't kill her, I'd die...
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71228
71230
>>71223
She jams the drum magazine in, pulls back the bolt, and returns to firing position. She says
"I can hold them down if you run around and flank them"

>>71225
Yes, like killing the enemy or treating the wounded
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71229
>>71219
Dark Star is gonna take some shots at oynx and miss on purpose
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71230
71232
>>71228
Is there some kind of cover I could cast from so she doesn't kill me the same round I cast?
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71231
>>71226
Dark Star gives Shimmering a look that says "Do it now."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71232
71235
>>71230
You have three other players there to use as shields. Or use a Metal trash bin, that works. Or retreat behind a wall. Or just do it the same turn as everyone else attacks, so you are guaranteed to win
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71233
71234 71241
>>71209
Looks like Shimmer and Dark Star walked right up next to her. Get back in here
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71234
>>71233
I am here, waiting to know what to do.
Luj86
?
No.71235
71236 71237 71240 71242 71245 71253 71260
[1d20+14 = 28]
>>71232
Fuck it.
(Tense whispering)"I've had it with all this gunfire!)
Sister Ash grits her sharp teeth in despair and gives up her WindWall to cast Summon Natures Ally and summon an augmented dire wolf.
It has a 59 foot range, so I'll put it a mere 10 feet behind her to promtly charge her by surprise (flanking, no Dex bonus to AC for her).
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71236
>>71235
Does that hit?
It appeared right behind her and charged from a flanking position, taking a big bite out of her ass.
IDlRD
?
No.71237
71238 71239 71242 71253
[1d20+3 = 23]
>>71235
I yell out. "ATTACK!"
I use my last scorching ray on her.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71238
>>71237
Nice.
/ThZ2
?
No.71239
[1d20+7 = 20]
>>71237
OH SHIT
Onyx now decides to charge again with -5 from power attack, +2 for a charge.
Luj86
?
No.71240
[1d8+14 = 16]
>>71235
Rolling damage, because that obviously hit.
*Bites her ass off*
no7K4
?
No.71241
71242 71243 71244 71253
[1d20+6 = 26]
>>71233
Dark Star Shoots her with his shotgun

Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71242
>>71241
>>71237
>>71235
Get fucked, commie!
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71243
>>71241
Oh sure, NOW we get two 20's
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71244
71247
>>71241
Roll to confirm crit
Luj86
?
No.71245
[1d20+12 = 26]
>>71235
Also, the wolf can trip her as a free action.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71246
She's dead.
no7K4
?
No.71247
71248 71249 71250 71251
[1d20 = 20]
>>71244

Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71248
71259
>>71247
She's dead.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71249
71259
>>71247
B L E S S E D
L
E
S
S
E
D
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71250
71252 71259 71261
>>71247
https://youtu.be/UcZzlPGnKdU
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71251
71259
>>71247
How the hell...
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71252
>>71250
K E K
E
K
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71253
71255 71256 71257
>>71235
>Ass bitten off
>Thrown to the ground
>>71237
>Face melted off
>>71241
>Torso blown to bits

Press S to spit on the overpowered bitch's grave.
xBDBY
?
No.71254
[3d6 = 13]
[5d10+18 = 42]
[1d8+10 = 17]

Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71255
71256 71267
>>71253
Stupid cunt.
Good riddance.
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71256
71258 71261
>>71253
>>71255
S
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71257
71261
>>71253
S
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71258
71261
>>71256
Thinking she can survive just because she could shoot an adult dragon to death in one round...
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71259
>>71248
>>71249
>>71251
>>71250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szhfxjp0_H0
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71260
71261 71262 71263 71264 71266 71268
>>71235
Marecuse stares forward, aiming down range at covered officers. Ash summons a dire wolf, that springs forward and tears its fangs into Marecuse's back

Shimmer sends a sorching ray down range that hits her squarely in the chest, and lights her shirt on fire. Onyx charges forward and skewers her in the side with his halberd, and finally Dark Star shoots her with his shotgun, making white sparks against an invisible shield before penetrating through and into her face

She falls down, and with a brief flash of blue light invisible shield disappear. Then, with a flash of quickly fading light, Marecuse's cream colored coat turns to black, and her Blood red mane to a green-blue swiss cheese. Her legs are filled with holes that run straight through, her horn is bent, a green wing pokes out through her coat, and her one remaining eye is pure green. She is dead, a greenish blood surrounding her
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71261
>>71250
>>71257
>>71256
>>71258
See >>71260

Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71262
71265 71266
>>71260
"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGELIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!"
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71263
71266
>>71260
"Oh shit!"
Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71264
71265 71266
>>71260
"A fucking Changling?!?"
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71265
>>71264
Indeed, it would appear that way. She is still wearing her damaged coat

>>71262
Officers beyond the scene pause at this scream
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71266
71269
>>71260
"Huh... these communists are as ugly on the outside as on the inside."
>>71264
"You might want to report this after we find our friend."
>>71262
>>71263
"Come along. It's time to stop getting into trouble and help us get out of it now."
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71267
71268 71271
>>71255
Sister Ash doesn't sit around to celebrate, but instead runs off to find Ollie.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71268
>>71267
>>71260

Dark Star
no7K4
?
No.71269
71271 71274
>>71266
"Spark put the gas on the guns, we need to find Iron."
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71270
71271 71272 71274 71277
Onyx then picks up the gun.
"Hey guys I-"
>Brrrt
"Think I know-"
>Brrrt
"How to use this"
>Brrrrrrrrt
After pumping a few more rounds into the changeling for good measure What do you mean "accidentally fired?" Onyx is still pretty sure he can use it.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71271
71273 71275 71276 71277
>>71270
He manages a few seconds of fire before the weapon clicks out. That changeling is either dead dead, or a damned fine actor

>>71267
As she goes forward, she is confornted by two police officers, who aim guns at her."HALT!" They jump backwards when they hear the gun firing again

>>71269
The way back to the docks is clear
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71272
mattel-marauder.jpg
>>71270
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71273
>>71271
would there be any sign of him going that way?
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71274
71294
>>71269
"Right."
>>71270
"You look like a strong fellow, bartender. Hold onto this while we fetch our companion."
I hand over the explosives.
"You should come with us. Probably going to stay away from the police with that evidence."

I then follow Dark Star.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71275
71278
>>71271
Sister Ash is visibly frustrated and desperate
"It's dead, let me through. I need to find Ollie!"
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71276
71278
>>71271
Onyx then searches the body for ammo
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71277
71278
>>71270
>>71271
"cut off its head my boss will want to see this."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71278
71279 71284 71285 71287
>>71275
One of them tries to aim a gun at Ash, and neither seems willing to poke their heads up. "Ma'am, cease!"

>>71277
Well, now it's definitely dead

>>71276
There is one drum magazine remaining, and two spent drums on the ground. Roll to see if the drum has been penetrated by teeth, bullet, shot, ray, or halberd
/ThZ2
?
No.71279
71280 71281 71282 71283 71284
[1d20 = 1]
>>71278
Rollin
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71280
>>71279
Well, that drum mag will be missed.
F
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71281
>>71279
Lol
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71282
>>71279
Alright, fuck you dice
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71283
71285
TORCUIL GOT RAPED.gif
>>71279

Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71284
71286
>>71278
>>71279
INB4: the drum has been bitten, shot, blasted, and pierced all at the same time.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71285
71288 71290 71302
>>71283
>>71278
Dark Star heads to the Docks
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71286
71289
>>71185
Are you here Iron?

>>71284
Not only does the drum not appear to be in a condition such that it would feed a gun, but it appears to be damaged in such a way it wouldn't even fit
Luj86
?
No.71287
71290
[1d20 = 7]
>>71278
Ash hangs her head
"... Please?"
rolling diplomacy
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71288
71290
>>71285
Followed by Spark
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71289
71290
>>71286
"Damn it..."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71290
71291 71292 71293
>>71287
Female officer: "Ma'am, we haven't seen any children. We are sectioning off this area"

Male officer: "We're not falling for your tricks, changeling!"

neither officer wants to poke their heads up, and only the female officer bothers to point a gun at Ash

>>71289
Onyx retains his other weapons

>>71285
>>71288
Where is Iron?
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71291
>>71290
Ash turns the other way and gallops around the long way.
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71292
71295
>>71290
I was hoping to find out if he is still here once we set off looking
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71293
71294 71295
>>71290
"So now what are we doing?"
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71294
71298 71302 71325
>>71293
>>71274
Want to come along?
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71295
71296
>>71293
>>71292
Dark star and Shimmer head towards the docks, while Ash tries to find a way to escape the map and find a colt in a large city
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71296
71297
>>71295
Wait, where was the evacuation area?
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71297
71299
>>71296
Evacuation area?
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71298
71302
>>71294
Sure
Luj86
?
No.71299
71300
[1d20+12 = 26]
>>71297
Well, it was indicated that he would have evacuated in a certain direction...
Fuck it. Rolling survival to see if I can figure out where s little colt could have gone off to.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71300
71301
>>71299
A few statments the colt made come to her mind

"They didn't want me to go down to the docks in case the police come"

"They won't let me go down there, it's too dangerous."

"I was taken in by these nice stallions at the soup kitchen"

Or statements to that effect, and hopefully these statements will give Ash an idea of what happened to the child when a freaking warehouse less than 1000 ft away exploded into a fireball
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71301
71302
>>71300
*Makes U-turn for the docks*
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71302
71303 71309
>>71301
>>71298
>>71294
>>71285
Two more ponies with rifles run forward from the direction of the docks
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71303
71304 71305
>>71302
......
Are they pointing at me?
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71304
71305
>>71303
I'm wondering too
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71305
71306 71307
>>71303
>>71304
They look at Onyx and Ash, then lose interest when they see they are wearing civilian clothes and not uniforms
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71306
71308
>>71305
Ash runs past them, still intent on doing the one thing she set out to do tonight.
"Ollie?! Ollie?! Where are you?!"
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71307
>>71305
Wew
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71308
71310
>>71306
*Looks for lost colt*
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71309
71310
>>71302
What kind of Uniforms are they wearing?
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71310
71311 71312
>>71309
One is naked, and the other has a red and black scarf

>>71308
Running past the foundry, no pony responds
Luj86
?
No.71311
71315
[1d20+5 = 15]
>>71310
She keeps running, still looking for the colt
Listen check
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71312
71313 71314 71315 71318
>>71310
Continues towards the docks
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71313
71315 71318
>>71312
Onyx follows
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71314
>>71312
I also head towards that general direction, all the while looking for the foal.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71315
71316 71317 71318 71319
>>71311
She hears definite moving in front of her, and more than anything, in front of her and to her right, on the docks

>>71312
>>71313
Damn it, I don't want to leave Iron behind/s]
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71316
71318
>>71315
*Runs towards the docks*
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71317
71325
>>71315
I thought It on was at the docks?
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71318
71320
>>71313
>>71315
>>71316
>>71312
An ice blue pegasus runs past, followed by a griffon (not Redclaw) and a pony
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71319
>>71315
It would be nice if he offered a post saying if he was leaving for the night or not.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71320
71321 71323
>>71318
Not Sky Blue, right?
*Ignores them and keeps looking*
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71321
71322 71325
>>71320
*blue skies
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71322
>>71321
Ah
xBDBY
?
No.71323
71324 71329
[diceroll]1d20-2=-1{3}[/diceroll]
[diceroll]1d20-2=-4{6}[/diceroll]
>>71320
No, it is blue skies
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71324
71325
>>71323
"Oh, it's yo-"
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71325
71326 71327
>>71324
>>71321
>>71317
>>71294
The griffon and the pony take shots at her with their rifles as she darts off to the alley between the rolling mill and the foundry
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71326
71327 71329
>>71325
Wtf. Backstabbing glowniggers.
*Runs for cover*
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71327
71328
>>71326
>>71325
Do they pursue her at all?
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71328
71330
>>71327
They are pursuing her, and they are rounding the area between the seawall and the dry goods warehouse. Ash could dive into the alley between the rolling mill and the foundry, between the burning building and the warehouse, or run 100 feet forward and towards the pony and griffon and go inside the dry goods warehouse to seek cover
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71329
71332 71335
>>71326
The shots in >>71323 were for Blue Skies, if that was not obvious
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71330
71331
>>71328
She dives into the alley, now fighting defensively (+2 Dodge bonus, AC now at 17).
Does that lead her closer to the docks?
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71331
71333
>>71330
Which alley? Both are away from the seawall, but this whole set of buildings could be called "the docks"
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71332
>>71329
Oh.
I thought they were both shooting at me.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71333
71334
>>71331
Gosh, I really don't know where anything is.
Whichever leads her furthest away from the gunfire, or the nearest one.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71334
>>71333
Preferably, she would be intent on getting closer to the seawall, to try to find Ollie.
no7K4
?
No.71335
71336 71340 71341 71347 71350
[1d20+6 = 18]
>>71329
Dark Star shoots at one
the one with the scarf
xBDBY
?
No.71336
71337 71338
The Docks.png
[2d6 = 7]
Fuck it, I made a map. I should have done that days ago

>>71335
Well, that's certainly enough to hit.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71337
71340 71417
>>71336
Oh
Sister Ash decides to check the pier.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71338
71339 71340
>>71336
Sorry guys, pillow ambushed me and forced me to sleep

Iron decides to get on the motorboat and starts the engine. Maybe he can scout the scene which he left for the group.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71339
71344
>>71338
You could say I got grappled and pinned, amirite?
xBDBY
?
No.71340
71341 71345 71346
[1d20 = 1]
>>71337
Does she want to travel through the firefight

>>71335
The pony with the scarf is wounded. The griffon looks to Dark Star. It's none other than Black feathers, from the dossier. He shoots at Dark Star

>>71338
He hears commotion on the pier behind him, but finds that no one seems to be shooting near him. He later hears machinegun fire in the distance, towards the road. When he gets to the motor boat he can climb in. There is one pony sitting down smoking, who has not noticed him. Iron is bleeding. and no, he does not know how to start a gasoline engine
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71341
71342
>>71335
>>71340
Black's gun fails to discharge. The wounded pony picks up his rifle and fires at Dark Star
xBDBY
?
No.71342
71343 71344 71347
[1d20 = 17]
>>71341

Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71343
>>71342
Ouch
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71344
>>71342
Yeesh. That's gonna hurt.
>>71339
Nice to see you're back.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71345
71347
>>71340
Not if she doesn't have to....
I guess she darts into the dry storage, to check there.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71346
71347
>>71340
Well, what better time to not know how to handle technology

Iron's pain makes clear that he needs some treatment right now. He decides to walk towards the smoking pony, exagerating a limp. Maybe he doesn't know that he attacked the griffon and can heal him up.
xBDBY
?
No.71347
71348 71350 71353
[1d20+8 = 27]
[2d8 = 5]
>>71342
>>71335
The pony's shot lands, doing damage. But to his right, Blue Skies walks up, and shoots him in the side with his carbine

>>71346
He hears Iron, and says "what happened to you? You look like you got ripped by a propeller"

>>71345
She can see ponies moving down towards the end. Towards the front, it is many crates
Luj86
?
No.71348
71349 71351
[1d20+5 = 6]
>>71347
Can she see Ollie?
Also, another Listen check, to try to locate him
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71349
>>71348
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
xBDBY
?
No.71350
71355
[5d6+1 = 18]
>>71335
>>71347
The pony's gunshot did 5 damage to Dark Star when it penetrated his flak jacket. He is probably super dead from the carbine shot though
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71351
71352
>>71348
Tinnitus from gunshots is all she can hear at the moment
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71352
71354
>>71351
She keep looking, searching through the room trying to find the foal amongst the ponies.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71353
71354
>>71347
"I cannot tell, can you heal my wounds?" He points at his machete wounds-
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71354
71358 71429 71433
>>71352
She can see finally that some are labelled, things ranging from Twine to Automobile parts to Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer. No colt can be seen though

>>71353
"Huh? Uh... Let me find a first aid kit"
He gets up, and walks into the boat, looking around
no7K4
?
No.71355
71356 71357 71361
[1d20+6 = 26]
>>71350
Dark Star Shoots at the griffon
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71356
>>71355
You might have been shot, but at least the dice gods have still blessed you with crits.
xBDBY
?
No.71357
71360 71361
[4d6+2 = 16]
>>71355
And the ranger's aim was deadly
6YBkO
?
No.71358
71360 71361
[1d20 = 13]
>>71354
Iron, while he waits and hopes to get this kit of his, decides to look for the rest of the group. Rolling spot.
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71359
I gotta sleep.
Goodnight.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71360
>>71357
>>71358
"Big Iron Where are you!?"
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71361
71362 71364
The Docks (2).png
>>71355
>>71357
Hmmm, this is a reservist we are talking about here. Try a second shot to make damned sure

>>71358
Onyx and Ash go down the far end of the central alley between the buildings
no7K4
?
No.71362
71363 71366
[1d20+6 = 16]
>>71361

xBDBY
?
No.71363
71366
[2d6 = 9]
>>71362
This one also hits, just not as spectacularly
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71364
71365 71366
>>71361
Iron, banking for the idea to use that kit the pony will bring., only notes their position if things turn bad and he pony starts shooting at him.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71365
>>71364
*,
**the pony
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71366
71367 71368
>>71362
>>71363
Well, Black feathers might have gone on living until he made one fatal slip, when he tried to match the ranger. He is shot through the throat and again in the chest. He falls to the ground, bleeding and dead.

Blue skies gallops up to Dark Star
"You got shot!"

>>71364
The pony comes out. "Here's a kit." He tries to open it and use the bandages. He is quickly biting at things and apparently not using it correctly
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71367
71372
>>71366
"I-its just a flesh wound."
6YBkO
?
No.71368
71369 71370 71371 71372 71437
[1d20 = 1]
>>71366
Iron calmly asks for the kit. "I can handle the process. I thank you for bringing this to me." Rolling a heal check to patch the wounds
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71369
>>71368
>A fucking one... again
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71370
>>71368
Bad luck Iron, at this point.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71371
_holy shit.jpg
>>71368

Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71372
71373 71374
>>71367
"No no, you're hurt." She pulls out a bandage, and starts to try to wrap Dark Star's wound

>>71368
That is not how you use a bandage
"Uh... Are you sure you don't want me to do it?"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71373
71377
>>71372
Dark Star winces"i couldnt just let them shoot at you"
6YBkO
?
No.71374
71375 71376 71377
[1d20 = 9]
>>71372
Iron grimaces "Sorry, the pain distracted me for a bit." Rolling for heal yet again.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71375
>>71374
Does that do it?
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71376
>>71374
He's gonna bleed out at this rate.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71377
71378 71379
>>71373
"D'aww. Well, they are loading guns on the docks. I tried to slow them down by killing one of their drivers. Their Griffon adviser has been on the docks helping direct creatures to load and unload. That plantation boy you hired worked with them and then took them both into the water to try to fight him there. It didn't look like it was going well for him, so I shot the griffon in the back. Then he turned around and saw me, and I had to run away."

>>71374
Uh.... maybe good enough? Just keep that pressure on
6YBkO
?
No.71378
71380
[1d20 = 14]
>>71377
Iron nods. Rolling heal check yet again to finish up his wound treatment.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71379
71380
>>71377
"where are they now?"
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71380
71381 71382
>>71378
He's finally able to tie a bandage with his teeth. That'll stop the bleeding

>>71379
"Redclaw is back on the pier, trying to find the native guy and to finish getting the guns loaded up."
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71381
71383
>>71380
"i think that griffon was "black"
heads towards red claw
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71382
71383
>>71380

Iron thanks the pony again. He decides to take a closer look at the pony who gave him the kit. He deserves just a knockout.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71383
71384 71385
>>71381
"Hmmm, he does match the description. Are you sure you want to go there through the seawall? They are sort of alerted now, and there are many ponies

>>71382
He's one of those youth leftists
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71384
71386
>>71383
"Shit. Do you think you can find Iron then?"
6YBkO
?
No.71385
71386
[1d20 = 5]
>>71383
Iron looks at the stallion, then nods. "Thank you again." He decides to spot once again to find any of his companions. They may need some backup and could use some help finishing up.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71386
71387 71388
>>71385
It looks as if Dark Star and Blue Skies, as well as likely Onyx and Shimmer, have moved into the central path, near the rolling mill

>>71384
"I don't quite know where he went, likely somewhere by the seawall, maybe the ship"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71387
71389
>>71386
"Ill check out the ship."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71388
71389
>>71386
Iron walks towards the group.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71389
71390 71391
>>71387
"That's... Also past the pier. Did you stop Marecuse? Is she still out there?"

>>71388
Not too far away, so not too difficult to do
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71390
71392
>>71389
"She got put down. she turned out to be a changling."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71391
71392 71393
>>71389
Iron reaches the group. "Damn that bird. Got quite the speed with that machete of his." Iron clearly was fuming.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71392
71394
>>71390
"A changeling! Hmmm.... I can't say I'm that surprised"

>>71391
Blue Skies: "Hey, you made it out of the water!"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71393
71394 71395
>>71391
"You look like you tryed to kiss a timber wolf."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71394
71395 71396
>>71392
"It was not that hard. Somepony just shot at him and clearly was startled with the bullet entering his neck." Iron ponders for a bit.
>>71393
Iron is not in the mood for jokes. "The bastard has a mean slash, that is certain. Anyone got a plan to kill the advisor?"

Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71395
71397
>>71393
Blue laughs

>>71394
"You're welcome"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71396
71398
>>71394
"well we still have that gas canister."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71397
71402
>>71395
Iron looks a bit surprised, then composes himself. "I guess I thank you, mare. Any plans have sprung up to deal with this bird?"
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71398
71399
>>71396
Iron looks at him confused. "A gas cannister? What is that supposed to do?"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71399
71400 71402
>>71398
"If i shoot it, it would explode."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71400
71401 71402 71403
>>71399
Iron nods. "I bet you want me to throw it at him and you shoot him, then."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71401
>>71400
*it
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71402
71404 71406
>>71397
She seems surprised by this, then, flattered

"Shoot or stab him en masse, I guess. You can draw him out, or kill his minions first."

>>71399
>>71400
"Not quite. Shooting it will release explosive gas, but it won't detonate it. You'll need a separate spark for that"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71403
>>71400
"that sounds like an excellent plan, yes."
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71404
71405
>>71402
"A Spark?" looks at the mages
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71405
>>71404
"That could work, yes"
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71406
71407 71408
>>71402
"Any ideas to draw him out? I do not think I can take many hits for now. The bird hacked me bad."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71407
71408 71409
>>71406
"Just tell him he's needed to fight off the police, and he'll dutifully go to the front. They say they killed that other adviser, so that would fit"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71408
>>71406
>>71406
>>71407
"This sounds like it could work."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71409
71410 71411
>>71407
"I am sure he would trust the stallion that thrusted him into water and tried to drown him. Anyone else up for the task?"
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71410
>>71409
"He saw my face, so unless you want me to get a different face, it won't be me"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71411
71412
>>71409
"I Do."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71412
71413 71414 71416
>>71411
"Well there's the bait. Where should we ambush him?"
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71413
71414 71415
>>71412
"However i am wounded. so if he slahes me and i die, i want my remaining bits to go to buying you all a drink, and donate the rest to the orphanage."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71414
71416
>>71413
Blue Skies rubs herself against Dark Star, like a cat. "Don't think that way. Make it back"

>>71412
"There is their ship, the big stack of crates, the two trucks. To get there you can go either behind the warehouse or through it, besides going there directly from the seawall"
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71415
>>71413
Iron smiles a little at the mare's display of affection. "We could set the ambush at the crates. Maybe move inside the warehouse to guarantee the ponies won't see us reach them."
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71416
71419
>>71412
"how about the Docks again he wouldnt suspect that."
>>71414
dark Star rubs back "I will. im just making sure that all my bases are covered."
Dark star walks towards redclaw
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71417
71418
>>71337
>The docks again, he wouldn't suspect that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o


Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71418
>>71417
hmmmm these guys know what their talking about.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71419
71420
>>71416
"Well, Skies, shall we place ourselves in our positions? I ceirtanly do not want your coltfriend to be all alone and fighting many ponies while we stand here."
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71420
71421
>>71419
"We may as well. They can just walk right up, as they have not been seen." She looks at him again. "If you are the one throwing it, you'll have to get very close. That could be a problem"
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71421
71422
>>71420
"Can Dark Star not lure him near the crates in the first place?" Iron straightens his posture "I can throw that cannister pretty far, so do not worry about that. These wounds will not hinder my strength." Iron starts to move towards the crates throughh the warehouse.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71422
71423
>>71421
"If he is is being lured out, he will start to head down towards the road. Hopefully he won't just fly"
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71423
>>71422
"That much is true, but I can manage." Iron picks the cannister up as he leaves for the crates.
Anonymous
xBDBY
?
No.71424
71425 71426
Alright, I am out for tonight. I will either be available all of tomorrow, or none of it, depending if I can charge my laptop in a car for a road trip
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71425
>>71424
night fren
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71426
71427
>>71424
Alright. We'll see you the next afternoon.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71427
71428
>>71426
Guess I'll go to sleep too. Night all
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71428
>>71427
Goodnight
Scaly Chinkhoes
Luj86
?
No.71429
71430 71432
>>71354
>Ammonium
>Nitrate fertilizer
These are ingredients for explosives.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71430
>>71429
There's not much separating fertilizer from explosives.
Scaly Chinkhoes
Luj86
?
No.71431
[firehorse noises]
Scaly Chinkhoes
Luj86
?
No.71432
>>71429
I'm feeling tempted to just blow this one up too, tbh...
Although it isn't exactly in character..
Scaly Chinkhoes
Luj86
?
No.71433
71436
>>71354
Are there a lot of gun crates in here too?
Silver (OCC)
x7fMO
?
No.71435
71438 71447
[Fighter Horse Noises]
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71436
71438
>>71433
I think those were where Cauldron was guarding. Not sure it's the same place as the warehouse you entered.
Anonymous
Luj86
?
No.71437
71440 71442
>>71368
>Attempt surgery on yourself
>Already at low hp
>1
You're lucky you didn't die right there.
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71438
71439 71441
75F63BE5-6B4C-40F0-9100-C77EE6E12DD0.gif
>>71436
Cauldron was originally outside the liquid goods warehouse

>>71435
We’ll get to you soon enough, don’t worry. I just don’t think there will be opportunity for much adventure or combat until the next in-game day

>>71434
There are indeed some, mostly stacked in the same area, although there are fewer than when she was in the same building three minutes ago. They seem to be removing crates
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71439
71455
>>71438
Sister Ash decides that she just really doesn't like gunz at all (druids are notorious hippies after all).
How many ponies are in the (potential blast zone) immediate vincinity?
She bides her time, waiting for most of the ponies to have stepped out.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71440
>>71437
He could have just been downed, rather than 100% ded.
Anonymous
6YBkO
?
No.71441
>>71438
Iron awaits the moment Dark Star lures the griffon at the crates.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71442
71443 71444
>>71437
How I could kill myself with a damn rag, I would want to know how you can fuck up that bad
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71443
>>71442
It was just a jest. I had not had the chance to backread entirely.
Fumbling heal checks can be scary though.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71444
71445
>>71442
He could have agitated the wounds enough to start bleeding out.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71445
71446
>>71444
I was already bleeding out since machetes tend to cause bleeding when cut so badly.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71446
>>71445
*shrugs*
Scaly Chinkhoers
Luj86
?
No.71447
71448
>>71435
[Druid Horse(?) Noises]
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71448
71449
>>71447
Maybe "Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse Noises"?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71449
71450 71451
>>71448
Stolen.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71450
71452 71453
>>71449
Wait, where's the deer part?
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71451
>>71449
Heck.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71452
71453 71454 71455 71456
>>71450
They have cloven hooves, and their horns are shaped like antlers.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71453
>>71450
Basically what >>71452 said.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71454
71456
>>71452
By the by, I'm already back in the group. Now awaiting to execute an ambush on the griffon with Skies as backup. Basically I throw a cannister for someone else to blow it up on the griffon's face.
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71455
71458 71459 71460
>>71439
It's a similar situation to the liquid goods warehouse. Ponies come in and out in twos, sometimes maybe 4, sometimes none

A pony trots with cat-like silence past Ash, then turns back and comes to Ash. It's that neurotic CIA nigger that Dark Star brought with him who was staring creepily at Ash holding Ollie earlier. She says to Ash, "Did you hear the plan?"

>>71452
Do you want to be labelled as a witch?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71456
71457
>>71452
Like chinese dragons, they're historically depicted as mixture of several different kinds of creatures, including but not limited to: horses, deer, goats, coyfish, girraffs, clams, camels, tigers, ox, dragons and the Western concept of unicorns.
For the FiM universe though, you could just leave them as "dragon-ponies".
>>71454
Sister Ash could help him with that, if she actually knew what the plan was. She just wants the fighting to end already.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71457
>>71456
Top was meant for>>71453

Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71458
71462
>>71455
>It's that neurotic CIA nigger that Dark Star brought with him who was staring creepily at Ash holding Ollie earlier
... You mean Blue?

>character sas not present when the plan was discussed
"Give me a quick rundown."
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71459
71461 71462
>>71455
Just for the record, do you know what I have equipped on my character and if I have the cannister with me, as well as being set up near the crates awaiting the ambush?


Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71460
71462
>>71455
>Do you want to be labelled as a witch?
Well, she's a Celtic shaman, so she may as well be one...
Not trying to stand out though.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71461
>>71459
I think my character was preoccupied trying to find that lost colt when the plan was discussed, unless it happened within earshot.
She'd help if she could though.
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71462
71463 71464
>>71458
>>71459
The canister was probably taken near the union hall, and is now in central pathway only if Dark Star and or Shimmer brought it back. I think you still have spiked gauntlets and hide armor

>>71458
That's the one. She says "We found Iron and regrouped with him, but he is pretty severely injured from a fight with a griffon adviser. Dark Star also got shot. Anyways, they have a plan to lure the griffon out - he's now by the docks - to throw a canister of compressed explosive gas, shoot it, then magically light the gas. I think they want this to take place near where they are stacking the crates next to the seawall. All of the others are outside the front of the warehouse, if you want to see them"

>>71460
Well, we've already had one character arrested on suspicion of being a Changeling, so why not
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71463
71466
>>71462
Well, I'd ask what the difference between a "Witch" and a sorcerer/wizard are in terms of legality, but that technical stuff can wait for some other time.

Sister Ash nods solemnly in acknowledgement, and heads over to the warehouse to get ready for the ambush.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71464
71465 71466 71524
>>71462
Am I at the crates, ready to ambush the birb?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71465
71467
>>71464
Sister Ash gets into position, chanting a silent prayer as she gathers herself. She positions herself about 100 feet away from where the gas canister was meant to be thrown.
If someone looked closely at her face, they'd see bags at the corner of her eyes, from both stress and exhaustion.
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71466
71468 71470 71524
The Docks (2)_LI.jpg
>>71464
It's not quite that simple. There are at least a dozen creatures around in that area of the docks. It's not clear who would and who would not recognize Iron. Further, which way would he like to approach the crates? He can go along the seawall, through the warehouse, or around the warehouse and through the back

>>71463
Isn't she already in the warehouse?

As for witch regulations, only the religious-minded really care. The Governate and Sunset don't out-right ban magic besides higher level Necromancy
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71467
71469 71470 71472
>>71465
Iron pats Ash's head. "Do not worry. This will be over soon. Once Redclaw is down, we can go."
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71468
>>71466
Okay, she stays at the warehouse waiting to blow up either the gas canister, the fertilizer, or both, depending on what cue she's given.
She can cast Produce Flame to hurl weak fireballs at a range of 120 feet.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71469
71471 71472
>>71467
The mare shudders a bit at the initial touch, but appears slightly more relaxed. Slightly.
"I.. I just want all this mayhem to be over..."
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71470
71472
>>71466
Iron goes to the crates through the warehouse to reach the crates. Of course he did >>71467 as he goes.

Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71471
71474
>>71469
"I understand your fears. But I ensured your safety, and I would die for you to protect you. My honor is at stake." Iron crouches down and makes eye contact with the mare. "I will not let harm come your way."
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71472
71473 71475
>>71470
If you want to go outside, you'll need to roll some dice, because you'll be plainly visible

>>71469
The scrawny horsefly stands over a few feet, coming back towards Ash after first going a different direction. "Just wait until the Changelings attack in a few years," she says with a malign grin

>>71467
"Not going for the bonus points are you?" says the mare, with a carbine rifle on her side
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71473
71477 71486
>>71472
So I roll hide or what?
Iron stays inside the warehouse with the scared mare before he goes.
>>71472
Iron glares at the winged mare. "She clearly has not endured battle if you have not noticed. Have some compassion for her."
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71474
>>71471
"O-oh..."
She fidgets somewhat (blushing)
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71475
71477
>>71472
>In a few years
"How do you know that?"
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71476
71478 71481
Wait, why are we attempting this sketchy gas canister plan when we could just surround him and shoot him to death?
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71477
>>71473
There isn't really anywhere to hide when approached from that angle. He could certainly run to the crates and stay firmly on one side of them, but he'd be visible to at least some ponies from other angles. It's mostly a matter of luck. Who saw him jump into the water?

Blue Skies stares back

>>71475
"Do you think that Chrysalis will be content just looking at Canterlot in the distance from a border checkpoint?"
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71478
71479
>>71476
Remember, he has supporting ponies with guns as well. It's not a 5v1 here, more like a 5v8 or 9 here.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71479
71480
>>71478
Wouldn't it be best to target him with ranged spells?
How far away is he atm?
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71480
71482
>>71479
Look at the map. The ship is pretty far from the warehouse. I'd say more than 100 meters from it.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71481
71483 71486
>>71476
Also, this plan requires Dark Star to manage to hit the canister while it's in the air. That's isn't fool proof.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71482
>>71480
>100 meters
I'd have to get closer then.
My Max Range for Produce Flame is 120 feet.
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71483
71484 71486
>>71481
Honestly, I'd rather not cause the GM an inconvenience because my character dies trying to throw rocks at grunts with rifles.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71484
71485
>>71483
Alright. Just let me know when to flick a wad of fire.
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71485
>>71484
Dark Star will probably tell you.
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71486
71487 71488 71489
>>71473
After staring, the Ice colored mare says "Then why is she here?"

>>71481
Just shoot it when it's on the ground

>>71483
That's actually a silent-ish way of dealing damage from a distance
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71487
71495
>>71486
"I honestly cannot understand either." Iron shakes his head. "But I will not let your fears affect her spirit too."

PLEDGE TO PROTECT
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71488
71490 71491
>>71486
Thanks for the tip, GM.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71489
71492
>>71486
"I only came to look for lost foals..."
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71490
>>71488
Le ebin Hitler dubz
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71491
1518161228340.png
>>71488
Checking these Hitler digits.
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71492
71493 71494
>>71489
"It is a good reason, Ash. That is what a mare should do."
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71493
71496 71497
>>71492
"I lost Ollie.. I do know where he went.."
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71494
>>71492
Pretend the name says Iron
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71495
71499
>>71487
"Let's hope you can keep her as safe from the bullets as you can from the bad feelings and vibes. Because may the Great Mother forbid that someone give her a realistic idea of what is on the other side of that wall."
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71496
71506
>>71493
"We can look for this child later, when the cowards lose both leaders here. The area will be very dangerous for anyone of us out there before those advisors are out of the frame." Iron smiles. "I am sure he is fine."

Iron scouts the area for any windows to throw rocks from.
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71497
49B78A57-2230-492F-BF88-17A6A29D1FAE.png
>>71493
>>71493
“Well, someone blew up a building full of gasoline nearby, so his guardians must have taken him somewhere he would be safe.”
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71498
*contemplates blowing up second warehouse*
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71499
71500 71506 71507
>>71495
"Of course I can. I did it once before I can do it again." Iron pauses. "I feel sorry that no stallion did the same to you. You lost your motherhood by how bleak your view on life has become." Iron looks directly to Skies "I really hope you can find the stallion who can take you out of your fears."
Luj86
?
No.71500
71501 71502
[1d4+2 = 3]
>>71499
While we wait for things to get ready, I take 10 on my Treat Wound check to patch Iron up a bit more, then I spend both my Cure Minor Wounds Orisons to close the wound.
Rolling HP recovered.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71501
>>71500
Better than nothing.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71502
71503
>>71500
That was a 1d4 roll, btw
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71503
71504
>>71502
So how much did it heal?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71504
71505
>>71503
3 hp.
It's only mundane healing. First Aide.
OOC
XToZ5
?
No.71505
71509
>>71504
Oh. I guess I got closer to 20HP, then.

Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71506
71507 71508 71531
788D42C8-D266-4FC9-A47B-E90EACD63EC1.png
>>71499
She was, shall we say, disarmed by this. She is surprised, then speechless, then seems to silently cry

>>71496
There are no windows in the warehouse
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71507
>>71499
>>71506
Fucking burned. Youch.
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71508
71516
>>71506
Iron stays silent, knowing that she needs to reflect on her life and realize what she lost.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71509
71510
>>71505
"You need to take care of yourself... Your body has taken a lot of punishment.."
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71510
71511
>>71509
Iron nods. "Thank you for your attempts. I really appreciate what you are doing for me." Iron smiles softly.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71511
71512
>>71510
"It's the least I could do.." she says, as she finishes tying the gauze.
Iron
XToZ5
?
No.71512
71513
>>71511
Iron pats the druid mare. "You are a good mare."
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71513
71514
>>71512
*Tail wags slightly*
"Th-thank you."
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71514
71515 71564
>>71513
>Makes a hardened mare cry by injecting reality Ben Shapiro style
>Pats soft-spoken mare as if she were a dog
OkAy, nOw tHiS iS ePiC
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
jcNHB
?
No.71515
361.jpg
>>71514

Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71516
71517 71520
BAC259C3-6CAD-40C8-B820-0B698FC7D2C4.jpeg
>>71508
>>71508
She regains her composure and says flatly
“When the big and mighty Iron thought he could take in a seasoned fighter all his own, I was well positioned in my hiding place. But I flew over to the water to see how the invincible one fared, and found he wasn’t doing so well himself. You must understand that this skinny body is hardly built for fighting, and my stealth is the only thing I have of any real value. You wouldn’t have lasted another 6 seconds against his blade, and even if you had, you would have been dead in the water. I could have saved myself and saved Dark Star his 200 bits. But instead, right there, in plain view on the pier, I shot a bolt into the back of the bird’s neck. And rather than forever ending the legend of Iron, he looked at me. Because of that, I was chased by several ponies, shot at several times, and am now without my best weapon - an unrecognizable face. So as you sit their with your honor and your pride, and your 200 bits for this murder-for-hire scheme, think about who will be protecting [i]you in the battle to come. Tell Dark Star that I owe him 200 bits the next time you see him.”
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
jcNHB
?
No.71517
71518
>>71516
"Wait, you guys are all being paid for this?"
200 bits is like nothing, tbh.
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71518
71520 71521
BF1CF8D6-A0CB-47CE-A1C8-30FD7D1B7424.jpeg
>>71517
“Only mister badass savior moral high horse here. He’s also the only one to almost die. I’m not sure if that means he earned his pay or if he wasn’t worth it to begin with. I’m salaried”
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71519
Hey.. that's my meme...
6YBkO
?
No.71520
71522 71523
[1d20 = 2]
>>71516
>>71518
Iron grimaces. "Your problems are far worse than mine so do not try to hurt my pride to try and mend them, because it will only make you spiral further down into your own despair. I simply took your tough mare mask from yourself to reflect that you are not capable of criticizing Ash." Iron scouts the area for the biggest two-handed hammer there is in this building. "If you want to prove myself to you anyhow, I shall. I only hope you can get better."
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
jcNHB
?
No.71521
71522
>>71518
"Mr. Dark Star brought me over to find missing children. I certainly don't recall agreeing to kill anything for pay, let alone risk dying for it." The Kirin says rather sternly
Anonymous
Gyh2H
?
No.71522
BF92D68F-B76C-4DC5-83FF-CE52F8BC26D8.png
>>71521
>>71521
“Well, you aren’t Mr. Iron here. He probably takes murder for hire contracts for the Waterfront gang.”
She pauses for a moment, answer gets another malign smile. “Did you say you needed to find some colts? I know somethings and have some reasources.”

>>71520
She ignores him now. No hammers are readily available.
6YBkO
?
No.71523
71525 71528
[1d20 = 11]
>>71520
Iron keeps looking for a two-handed hammer. He shall not surrender. This place should be where people use hammers here.

Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71524
71526 71527
>>71464
>>71466
Sorry im late i had a hard time sleeping last night, my nose is stopped up and i think im catching the flu
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
jcNHB
?
No.71525
>>71523
What do you need the hammer for?
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71526
71534
>>71524
That sucks to hear. Hope you get better soon.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71527
71534
>>71524
Oof, that sucks. Hope you can keep your head in the game.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71528
71529
>>71523
I've got a greatclub if you need it.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71529
71530
>>71528
Nou, I want sledgehammer.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71530
71532 71536
xd2usvt19x711.png
>>71529
I still have Shillagh prepared: It would count as a +1 magick weapon and deal 3d8+1 damage.

I g2g to dinner soon, btw.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71531
>>71506
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71532
>>71530
I prepared that spell in case I'd need to do melee damage, but I probably won't need it.
If not, I'll use that spell to summon a non-dire wolf for 30 seconds.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71533
71535
I g2g
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71534
_flutters hoodie.png
>>71526
>>71527
Thanks guys
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71535
>>71533
Have a nice meal
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71536
71537 71539
>>71530
Nah, it's fine. We just finish the mission and I'll buy some hammer at the weapons store as well as some actual armor.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71537
71540 71541
>>71536
What I meant was that I've already prepared the spell today and I'd like to use it for what I prepared it for.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71538
Back, btw
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71539
71540
>>71536
Ah ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71540
>>71539
>>71537

Brie
qnm1V
?
No.71541
71542
>>71537
Speaking of preparations, am I the only one who thinks 'jerkey' when looking at your namefag?
Also I'll be available in ~2hrs.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71542
71543 71548
>>71541
Oh hello. Nice seeing you here. Kinda expected you left forever. I suppose you know what happened thus far?
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71543
71545 71546 71547
>>71542
yea you made my marefriend cry
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71544
[Kirin noises]
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71545
71549
>>71543
Heh, sorry buddy. Pretty sure you can tell her that she's great and basically get her with minimal effort, honestly.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71546
71549
>>71543
aka I made her vulnerable for you to comfort her, so it's a win for you.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71547
71549 71564
>>71543
She had it coming, tbh.
Brie
qnm1V
?
No.71548
71551
>>71542
Not a clue to be honest, I lost track at the infiltration of the docks.
Sorry I haven't been available, my new boss me is a slave-driver
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71549
71550
_rarara hmmmmm.png
>>71545
>>71546
hmmmmmmmmm
>pic related
>>71547
no u!
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71550
>>71549
No u fgt
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71551
71552
>>71548
Basically, the kirin exploded some stuff and now the commies are on the run. Dark and crew killed the female advisor while I and Skies (NPC) wounded the griffon advisor.
Brie
qnm1V
?
No.71552
71553 71554 71556
>>71551
So, still at the docks then?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71553
>>71552
Yes.
If you see a Griffin with a machete, kill him.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71554
71555
>>71552
Yes. We made a lot of progress in stopping the commies. We just need to kill the griffon advisor and then we can say we're done.

Hope you don't attack the air this time. I don't think you can store rolls
Brie
qnm1V
?
No.71555
71556 71557
>>71554
>attack the air
>store rolls
?
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71556
71558 71559
1544855595873.png
>>71555
>>71552
we are here

OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71557
71560
>>71555
Well, if you didn't remember, then just know that it doesn't work. Make sure to have an enemy to attack.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71558
71561 71563
>>71556
Aren't me, Ash and Skies in the warehouse?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71559
71562
>>71556
Standing by, waiting to throw a molotov into the gas
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71560
71562 71563
>>71557
We should be beside the door of the warehouse,just outside the circle.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71561
>>71558
i think so? im not sure.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71562
>>71559
Iron is on standby, ready to throw some rocks to unsuspecting ponies.
>>71560
Got it
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71563
1544855595873.png
>>71560
>>71558

Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71564
71565 71568 71570
38493017-2395-45D8-B335-14E6E603DD31.png
>>71547
>>71514
Blue Skies no longer sits silently. She stand up, walkover to Iron, and plops a revolver on top of a crate in front of Iron. She speaks with an enthusiastic malevolence.

“Alright plantation colt, I don’t think I can put this off any longer. You have dishonored and disrespected me. You have said that I have no worth or strength without a Stallion. You have made fun of the fact that I lost my homeland to social strife. You have implied that I am either entirely unfit to be a mother, or that I am infertile. Either way, you imply that I have no worth as a mare besides my role in reproduction, and you furthered implied I am not even fit for that. And you did all of this only to impress the fillie nun.

Now I know you are not well educated, so let me educate right now. I am a Nimbusian Homoioi - we Phalanxes who have driven back and defeated the armies of the Griffin Emperor for centuries, the guardian protectors of the ponies of the east. I am the descendant of a very long and very proud line of warrior mares, and an equally strong line of stallions, who are the better of any griffin knight in the line of battle. We proud mares of Nimbusia bear the strongest children, it is true, but we have more value in our sacred and ancient role as protectors of the East then a thousand worthless criminal stallions like you. I passed the above, a series of trials more daring than anything of your tribe. You, you are scarcely fit to be a helot.

I chose to risk my life early to save yours, a choice I should have known at the time was a bad one. I gave you the benefit of a doubt. And I regret that decision. But I do not intend to live with that regret. You say you are so strong? So courageous, so honorable? Then right here, right now, you and I duel to the death. Now don’t get me wrong, I am well versed in the art of subtlety. I could have just turned you over to the police, or shot you in the back. None of that will work for me. I need you to look at me, and understand that I will not accept such slander. I shall not be dishonored in such a way.

I may be the last daughter of Nimbusia. The society has allowed the helots and the unicorns into power, and ceded half its functions to foreign governments. The Pegasi of the Phalanx are no more. But if I am the last daughter of Nimbusia, I shall die proud. I shall show just just what courage and what strength a mare has.

So take that gun, and show us, do you have what it takes to be a Nimbusian Mare? Let’s duel”
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71565
71567
>>71564
I sense a great deal of feminine pineal envy in this post.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71567
5C64DC2C-BA54-4EE1-AFFC-E4F1D5FBEF9A.jpeg
>>71565
Say it in character, or shut the fuck up
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71568
71569
>>71564
"Can't we handle this once we're not on the middle of a warzone?" Sister Ash says, with a rather annoyed tone
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71569
71572
8B367699-A0F7-4017-A668-AA1F1BB43C44.png
>>71568
“No.
We settle this now. Next question please.”
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71570
71573 71574
>>71564
Iron just looks at the mare, dumbfounded "I see that you truly are hurt by the loss of your kind like Ash here," He ruffles her mane. "If you truly wish for us to fight, we shall do it after this mission is over and both of us are rested and healed after this ordeal. There is no need for us to negate the progress made here. However, we shall fight hoof to hoof, no tools are allowed. Then you can show me the true strength of your kind, not just how you can wield a tool, because everyone can wield tools." Iron just raises one of his forelegs and points it towards Skies "I shall see your resolve fully when you show me the true strength of your body, not when you play with a tool that makes the job for you."
Brie
qnm1V
?
No.71571
71575
Its time to d-d-d-duel!
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71572
71574
>>71569
>Next question
"Is dueling even legal in this country? It's frowned upon in my homeland, for various reasons."
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71573
71574
>>71570
"It's only proper for the challenger to allow the challenged to set the terms, isn't it?" Sister Ash nods in agreement
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71574
71576 71577 71582
3CDCBA04-DC98-4D6E-8503-330A0400F1FB.png
>>71570
>>71570
“I take it you don’t know how to operate a gun. My ancestors fought with spears and I now fight with guns.”

>>71572
“Is arson legal in this country our your homeland?”

>>71573
“Just theee seconds who you told us that you frown upon dueling, but now you are an expert? Which is it mare? No, we do it the Nimbusian way.”
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71575
71579 71581
>>71571
Hey. Newfag here, who's this?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71576
71578
>>71574
[Sighing Kirin noises]

Sister casts heat metal to make all her metal equiptment (gun, ammunition horseshoes, etc) glow red hot.
Will DC 15
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71577
_ A horrified expression.jpg
>>71574
>Blue Skies Fighting Iron
Lio3t
?
No.71578
71580 71583
8774A2C8-6C07-4EFE-B884-1CF5901F40D1.jpeg
[1d20+1 = 9]
>>71576
Rolling
Brie
qnm1V
?
No.71579
71581 71584
>>71575
Edgy
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71580
E197F0DC-1DEE-4F81-B282-B095CF614C17.png
>>71578
Finding her pack and weapons to be unsuitable, she tosses them at the base of a large container of Ammonium Nitrate. She then picks up the gun that was not on her, the one she set down on the crate
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71581
71584
>>71575
>>71579
hes a bat poner
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71582
71585
>>71574
Iron shakes his head. Then unequips his spiked gauntlets and hide armor. "So much for a duel when you cannot even face me with the strength of your kind, instead you rely on guns to the job for you." Iron again shakes his head "Where is the honor of your kind? Or do you just bend your rules since you are the last one?" Iron apporaches Skies "Do you think your people would applaud you when you kill an unarmed pony that asked for a fair duel? Do you consider yourself honorable when you cannot uphold your strength and rely on weapons to have the upper hand? Do you consider yourself strong when you cannot even fight me by my rules? Truly they would not agree with you when you seek to protect the honor of your people by striking with a gun to an unarmed, unarmored pony."
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71583
71585
ab247b12d56b484501c94473e3c1d3d0.jpg
>>71578
No actual lethal damage this round, but it fucking hurts like a bitch and will make her scream and drop her weapon.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71584
71630
>>71579
>>71581
Duly noted.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71585
71591
23119F87-6104-4371-9267-34FACD4B14E7.png
>>71582
>>71583
Reread the post, she threw it at the explosive containers, then picked up the gun she had place on a crate when she was offering it to Iron

>>71582
“Well that’s why I handed you the gun. So you would not be unarmed. But it looks like the foreigner made the choice for you.”
She prances out through the front door
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71586
71587 71588 71589
I live.
Who's died?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71587
71589 71590
>>71586
Nobody yet.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71588
>>71586
Blue Skies is Fighting Iron to the death
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71589
71590
>>71586
>>71587
We've got two half-dead characters. Does that count as one whole dead character?
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71590
>>71589
It does in my book
>>71587
Darn
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71591
71593
>>71585
Iron shakes his head yet again. "I ask you again, what does using guns do for your kind? Just point and shoot at the offending pony for a quick, easy death. That is the problem here." Iron leans in "Guns do not decide your strength or resolve. It just kills the pony in front of it. I ask again, why do you believe that guns will show your honor? It only shows that you can kill ponies because you will it, but no one respects the pony who wields it. They just fear it until the weapon is gone. Do you see why your duel is flawed?"
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71592
"Where that Dark Star with his gas can? I'm going to be late for prayers at this rate."
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71593
71595 71596 71597
56045EED-9CDE-43CF-BB99-2EEB450B2F32.jpeg
>>71591
>>71591
While blue skies has mostly been happy to argue with Iron about the merits of technology, it appears, unfortunately, that as soon as Ash cast that spell on Bkue Skies, she tossed her bag, grabbed the gun that she was offering Iron, and ran out
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71594
71598
Can I see redclaw from where I am?
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71595
71598
>>71593
Where's Onyx compared to this scene?
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71596
71598
>>71593
Has Dark Star made it to Redclaw yet?
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71597
71598 71599
>>71593
Iron furrows his brow and looks at Ash. "Why did you that for? Now she will never feel peace for what I said."
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71598
71600 71601
C1EC0CAA-42F5-4191-B701-CAE5590EAB7D.png
>>71594
>>71594
No. Ash does not have line of sight as that would require loking out the big door, which she is presumably not doing. If she were to, she probably would have her line of sight blocked by the stack of crates on the pavement outside.

The set of metal weapons that ash super heated are by a set of crates. The crates have begun to smolder.

>>71595
I believe that onyx is in the central pathway between the dry goods warehouse and the rolling mill. Please refer to the maps.

>>71596
Chose a direction to get there based upon the maps in this thread. Dark Star is not indemnified as hostile, so he can basically just walk up without any kind of sneaking

>>71597
Iron becomes aware that the metal that Ash superheated and blue threw are now causing a crate to smolder.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71599
71604
1835622__safe_screencap_twilight sparkle_a rockhoof and a hard place_spoiler-colon-s08e21_alicorn_cropped_crossed legs_eyes closed_female_lotus positio.png
>>71597
"Peace isn't something one finds from battle. It's inside of you. If she needs to murder somepony just to feel at peace with herself, she's looking in all the wrong places." Ash responds dismissively
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71600
71602
>>71598
>crate to smolder.
"Also, we'd better get out of here."
*Runs like a bitch*
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71601
71609
1544855595873.png
>>71598
hes here right?
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71602
71603 71617
>>71600
>accidental arson, again
Just another day in the life of Ash.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71603
1788154__safe_artist-colon-brisineo_autumn blaze_sounds of silence_spoiler-colon-s08e23_cloud_fire_kirin_marker drawing_mountain_prancing_rainbow_smili.jpeg
>>71602

Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71604
71605
E19520EF-05F9-4C59-B19E-F1303C5B2978.jpeg
>>71599
When Ash cast “heat metal” on Blues weapons, she superheated two loaded semiautomatic weapons. Blue’s carbine had 13 rounds in it, and her double action revolver had 6 rounds in it. The guns now start to shoot from the heat igniting the primers. Roll for luck to see if any billets directly hit or richoshet and hit Ash”
Luj86
?
No.71605
71606 71609
[1d20 = 8]
>>71604
Oi, I have 15 AC...
Brie
qnm1V
?
No.71606
71607
>>71605
Is that flat-footed?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71607
71608
>>71606
Yeah. It's all armor + shield
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71608
>>71607
I have no Dex bonus.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71609
71610 71611 71614
6E741B60-941B-4D2A-A7C1-4EC3A4F962FC.png
>>71601
Not necessarily. Iron reported last seeing him on the pier. But that is the general area you need to go to

>>71605
She thinks she hears a bullet come way too close to her head, but she not not feel a hit. Also, you took off the leather before attacking marecuse, and in any event it is questionable if that would have survived going burin and running through the burning warehouse earlier
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71610
71612
>>71609
Dark Star goes to the pier
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71611
>>71609
Ah. I'd forgotten..

...Flammables....
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71612
71613
5E06D1F9-EC1C-4AFF-8AC9-3890F42A62BD.jpeg
>>71610
Redclaw is now near the pile of crates in the pavement. He seems to be directing ponies placing the crates in two trucks. A pair of ponies are around what seems to be a dead body near a truck.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71613
71615
>>71612
"Comrade! Comrade! Mareques has been killed by the Fascist police!"
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71614
>>71609
Sorry for that, had dinner. Do I roll for luck too?
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71615
71616 71618
3AAE69FF-961C-4105-890D-1120E1428DA7.png
>>71613
>>71613
Redclaw turns to Dark Star. This news concerns him so much that he takes his cigar out of his beak and holds it with a claw.

“Then we shall have to fight them back ourselves.”

A number of gunshots go off in quick succession from inside the warehouse.

“They are already here!” Redclaw takes a rifle from atop a vehicle, and sticks in a feeder strip, loafing the gun
6YBkO
?
No.71616
71619
[1d20 = 3]
>>71615
I guess I don't need to?

Iron peeks out one of the warehouse doors closest to the crates, see what he can spot.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
VAMBm
?
No.71617
71619
>>71602
Sister Ash left the warehouse as soon as the gun started smoking.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71618
71631
>>71615
Dark Star Takes out his revolver and charges towards the warehouses "Die Imperialists!"
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71619
71620 71621
B0DC3FA3-A0A9-435D-9E2D-D72C70632885.jpeg
>>71616
>>71616
He sees darksrar charging towards the warehouse with a revolver and Redclaw looking towards the warehouse with a loaded rifle.

If you wish to exit the warehouse, please specify which exit he goes out of

>>71617
Specify an exit
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71620
71625
>>71619
Iron, unsure of what is happening but knowing he is wounded, runs towards the entrance south of the crates and himself.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
VAMBm
?
No.71621
71625
>>71619
The one on the side adjacent to the mill.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71622
71623
30AD6C6A-AF1C-484A-93D4-4A0672676960.jpeg
This is the map of the relevant area. Black Spots are doors. Say something like “Up/East; Left/North; “Down/West; or “Right/South”
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71623
71624
>>71622
Go south/right
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71624
>>71623
*But not before grabbing his gear
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71625
71626 71628
A55D633F-9EB7-451E-B0FC-9454779AF3CD.png
>>71620
It is So. He can see ponies near the trucks. They have line of sight on him, but money recognize him as hostile

>>71621
Onyx and shimmer should be there
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71626
71627
>>71625
Iron, not wanting to die for nothing, bolts it back into the warehouse, picks his gear up, equips it and exits to the exit south of him to his right.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
VAMBm
?
No.71627
71628 71629
>>71626
"Take this." Ash says, offering him her shield (which is visibly charred)
"I need my hooves free for what I'm doing."
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71628
>>71625
I see the very nervous druid.
>>71627
"Umm... hello there."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71629
71631 71633
>>71627
Iron picks up the shield and places himself diagonally in front of Ash to her left.
Anonymous
XTDc/
?
No.71630
71632
batpone.png
>>71584
Batpone
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71631
71634 71639
4DF04968-BEC7-4A6A-9D6F-99AFCD143307.jpeg
>>71629
Iron went the exact opposite direction of Ash, that is not going to work. He cannot now go through the building

An explosion rips through the building, and it USB’s most certainly on fire. The explosion only affects things inside of the building

>>71618
Smoke comes out of the building. Suddenly, there is an explosion inside of the building. Not enough to take out the building, but it sends black smoke outside

Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71632
71635 71641
>>71630
Yeah, that's fairly edgy. Also, everyone's IPs are changing a lot today.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
VAMBm
?
No.71633
71638
>>71629
Sister Ash takes the total defense standard action, putting her AC at 14 (16 if you count Iron as partial cover).
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71634
71638
>>71631
Where am I RT?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
VAMBm
?
No.71635
71637
>>71632
I've been going for walks and stuff.
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71636
71640
Onyx pokes the sorcerer
"Any plan?"
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71637
>>71635
Ah.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71638
71643 71644
19B21BF9-402E-40B0-A1A7-69867BA937CF.png
>>71634
>>71633
I have Iron as exiting to the right, and Ash as exiting to the left, on opposite sides of the building
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71639
>>71631
Dark Star looks back at redclaw
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71640
71642
>>71636
"Not really... I suppose they blew up another building so that means trouble is nearby. Keep an eye out."
XTDc/
?
No.71641
71645
[diceroll]1d20-2=-2{4}[/diceroll]
>>71632
I was on the road, so was GM. I'm home now tho. But enough of that.

Brie wakes up from one of his narcoleptic fits, and finds himself on top of the Foundry. "Oh, that's right,... we were infiltrating the docks,... but now some of it is on fire. I hope I haven't been left behind." he Eeeee's to himself, scanning for immediate activity.
Spot check (I forget which stat is the modifier, but I think its Wis so that's what I'm applying).

Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71642
>>71640
"Gotcha"
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71643
71645
>>71638
I can see redclaw, right?
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71644
71645
>>71638
So I went straight to the enemy. Great

Iron, utterly devastated that the building exploded, decides to run into the warehouse flames like a madpony, in fear that the griffon
may recognize him and to look strong to the fellow ponies that do see him go inside.

Should I roll something to guarantee my safety?
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71645
71646 71647 71648
05C50C2C-AA84-4FA9-8F32-478F8FBF422E.jpeg
>>71641
>>71641
He can see creatures on the docks near the crates and the trucks. He sees a lone pony in the motorboat in the sea next to the rolling mill. He sees two griffins on the ship. He sees shimmer, ash, and onyx in the path between the rolling mill and the dry goods warehouse. Further away, on the road on the bottom of the map, a military truck is pulling in filled with griffins and ponies in military uniforms and guns, and ponies in black uniforms with sub machine guns. They are further away from the scene

>>71644
Are you sure about that? He cannot see the griffin from where he is. He’d take fire damage if he went inside, and would do hsve to roll for luck to see if there is another explosion. There is also a part between the two warehouses

>>71643
No, the warehouse blocks line of sight. If she stepped forward, maybe she would see him a few hundred feet to her right
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71646
71649
>>71645
I only need 120 feet.
Sister Ash creeps closer slowly around the corner, moving defensively but slowly to avoid being shot at.
Anonymous
XTDc/
?
No.71647
71649
>>71645
"Griffons eh? They always have cash." he smirks, and then leaps into the air on a course to land on the top of the mast.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71648
71649
>>71645
Fine, Iron holds position behind the crates, not wanting to be in sight of the griffon.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71649
71650 71651 71652 71654
00838D80-BF74-4CA6-B9E0-57A0297F8120.png
>>71646
Two ponies run in her direction, though distant, aiming rifles at her
“Are you Police?”

>>71648
This is doable, if he uses the trucks or crates to block the view. He would have to move around as the griffin moves

>>71647
He flies over. It looks like a pony spots him and aims s rifle at him... or not. They stop and lose interest.

He is on the mast. It’s a steam ship though, so the mast is not attached to sails, and it is overtop of a sort of bridge/control room. The two griffins he saw are facing the other way towards the pier and the shore
Anonymous
XTDc/
?
No.71650
71655
>>71649
What's the layout of the ship look like? There's the one pony who's gonna die, but where is he with respect to the Griffons? Can I get some close-up map love?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71651
71655
>>71649
Sister Ash, covered in soot and dressed in the shredded and charred remains of what used to be a religious attire and her raging mane a total mess, whinnies in response.
"Do I look like a cop to you?"
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71652
71653 71655
>>71649
Iron decides to scout the trucks, see if he can roll inside it as well as be undetectable under it.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71653
>>71652
*under the truck
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71654
>>71649
Waits for the gas can
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71655
71656 71657 71658 71659
0334517F-3425-42DB-ADCE-E94407604E9A.png
>>71650
I am away from my laptop, so a map will not be possible tonight. The one pony is on a small motor boat that is by the shore. The two griffins are on a freighter ship. The ship has a superstructure in the center, which Brie is on. This superstructure is three floors, with a bridge on top, and a door on the first . On the forward portion of the shhip, the cargo doors are high enough above the deck that they provide cover when crouching. One griffin is near the center, the other is near the front

>>71651
“With those religious clothes, you certainly don’t look like s communist.” They come closer

>>71652
He can go under if he crouches, or into the cab. One truck has a busted window
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71656
71657 71660
>>71655
Shit.
Sister Ash just stands there.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71657
>>71656
>>71655
"Have you seen a young colt run past here by any chance?"
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71658
71660
>>71655
Iron crouches and starts to go under the truck, maybe it will conceal him a little more and can throw rocks at the ponies that close in enough.
XTDc/
?
No.71659
71660 71662
[1d20+11 = 13]
>>71655
So he has the drop on the griffons? Stealth check, closing distance.

Lio3t
?
No.71660
71661 71665
7CF7CF4A-4561-4DA0-82B0-7E95103DF413.jpeg
[1d20+2 = 16]
>>71656
>>71656
On every moves closer, the other maintains a ready stance to shoot Ash. “What are you doing here dressed like a nun? Why are your clothes burned?”

>>71659
I’m giving the griffins a small racial bonus. Rolling

>>71658
Well, if his intent is to shoot rocks, he needs to buck them. That cannot be done when crouching under a truck. He would need to be only partly covered standing behind an object to do that
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71661
71671
>>71660
"I'm dressed as a nun because was volunteering at an orphanage. I came here looking for a lost colt. My clothes are burned because they caught fire when that warehouse exploded." She replies, panting
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71662
71663
2C3D4067-1D62-4A41-B4D4-2F0E1C3879B3.jpeg
>>71659
Oh dear. One of the griffins sees him. At least at the moment, neither seems to be holding a rifle.
“What are you doing here bat!” One of them yells
XTDc/
?
No.71663
71664 71666 71667 71668 71669 71671
[1d20+4 = 22]
>>71662
"Looking to make a new headdress."
Attacking
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71664
>>71663
Nice roll
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71665
71671
>>71660
Iron, now that the plan is essentially ruined and cannot believe he can hide decides to bolt it around the warehouse to the right, leaving the crates and going to the nearest side of the burning building.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71666
>>71663
Bretty goood
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71667
>>71663
See, that's the kind of roll you want to make with a statement like that.
Anonymous
/ThZ2
?
No.71668
>>71663
Hey, the good rolls make an appearance
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71669
71670
>>71663
>Player was absent for a week straight
>Suddenly gets back and rolls a near crit after a rather small miss

Yeah, you seduced the dice to your side when you weren't at the session. I know your dirty tricks!
Anonymous
XTDc/
?
No.71670
71672
>>71669
Fuck off, if it wasn't for the dice that would have been a flat-footed sneak attack with hella extra damage
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71671
71673 71674 71676
81962DE9-CA0F-4F3D-93F3-1CC6FE88002A.jpeg
>>71661
“What orphanage?” One says, touching her burnt clothing

“Which colt?” The other says, lowering his gun

>>71663
Well, it sure as Hell hits. Rolling damage. The hit griffin runs towards the super structure, while the other turns around and yells “bandits from the sky!” In an outrageous accent towards the pier.

>>71665
He is now by the side. The fire isn’t mostly inside, so this area is safe unless an unexpected explosion happens
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71672
>>71670
No u fuck off, I could've gotten the damn birb if the dice didn't cock up in my grapple check.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71673
71677
>>71671
Iron, believing he is safe, continues walking around the side. He needs to regroup with his companions.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71674
71675 71677
>>71671
"The orphanage on the hill. The colt is named Ollie: gave you seen him?"
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71675
>>71674
*Have you seen him
Anonymous
XTDc/
?
No.71676
>>71671
Flying in pursuit of the injured one
Lio3t
?
No.71677
71678 71679
9AFC5218-3596-47E2-9624-675B6C22FBFA.jpeg
[1d4+1 = 4]
This time I will actually roll damage

>>71674
>>71674
“I don’t know any Ollie”

“Do you mean that overly energetic colt the Mulbearies keep in that soup kitchen at Main and Vine?”

>>71673
It is so, but it will take a while because the distance is great
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71678
71680
>>71677
"I think that's him. Have you seen him? I'm afraid he may have been injured after the explosion."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71679
71680
>>71677
Iron keeps on walking until he reaches the edge of the building he is travelling and turns around the corner.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71680
71681 71682 71683 71684 71686
7CBA4049-00CF-4E5F-B388-158C528A832D.png
>>71678
“I think the mulberries brought him. They were leading the first check point. Maybe they were arrested, maybe they left. I dint know, I haven’t been that way.”

>>71679
When does so, he can see and hear the following from the far end of his vision: two military trucks entering, one already parked with 10 griffins and 2 ponies standing out side of it. The griffins have tan military uniforms and rifles, while the two ponies have submachine guns and black uniforms.

The pony says “two officers were killed here earlier, and a Changeling found. Now I don’t know if this is gang activity, a rogue hive, rot Chrystalis’s own right hoof, but we are NOT going to be taking any chances here! The rules of engagement are weapons free. If it moves and if it doesn’t wear tan or black, shoot it. Subversives and gang members wear civilian uniforms. There is no one with any good reason to be out here. And never go in groups of less than three. I don’t want a Changeling jumping one of you and taking your identity.”

He places a magazine in the top of his gun, and cocks it
“Proceed slowly and with utmost caution. Those buildings house gasoline and explosive fertilizer. They could blow any minute. Right now, we are placing this area on lockdown, no one gets in, or out. In a few minutes, we advance to close the circle”
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71681
>>71680
Sister Ash looks visibly distressed.
"I hope he's okay..."
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71682
71685
>>71680
That is not good. Iron could be shot on sight by the slightest motion. He retreats to a side where they cannot see him and nears his hooves to see if he can touch and climb it.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71683
>>71680
*climb the wall of the burning building
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71684
71692
>>71680
>If it moves and if it doesn’t wear tan or black, shoot it. Subversives and gang members wear civilian uniforms. There is no one with any good reason to be out here.
Shit.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71685
71687
CD831942-5EE6-4917-A0AE-AB92AA74B120.jpeg
>>71682
>>71682
Roll for it, strength modifier


Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71686
71692
>>71680
"I need to see if he's still here. He said he wanted to go to the docks. No foal left behind."
She says as she passes them
6YBkO
?
No.71687
71688 71692
[1d20+7 = 16]
>>71685
Iron attempts to climp the burning building.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71688
71689
_2d pepe grill.gif
>>71687

OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71689
71690
>>71688
W0t? Isn't that good? It's a 16 total
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71690
71691
>>71689
it was supposed to be a 20, Seduce the dice.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71691
>>71690
I'll need it later. Not now.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71692
71693 71694 71695
7CE5C2FA-9570-433A-AA60-148817FDEFBF.png
>>71686
They look at her funny, but do not stop her

>>71687
He is able to find a ladder leading up, and climb to the top. The area of the roof closest to Redclaw look unstable, although most of the roof is stable

>>71684
So what is Dark Star doing?
6YBkO
?
No.71693
71696
[1d20 = 18]
>>71692
He scouts the area from his vantage point, being careful not to step on the loose roof tiles near Redclaw's location.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71694
>>71692
She proceeds to move into position as planned.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71695
71696
>>71692
"Come on comrades we can crush them!"
hes trying to lure the communist working on the docks closer to where the explosion would be.
Anonymous
Lio3t
?
No.71696
71698 71699
22F6DC79-F54F-4622-967F-EA19E9627088.jpeg
>>71693
He can see have s dozen ponies on the ground. There is Redclaw, next ti the crates and the trucks. Dark Star is there too, biding in plain sight. Ash is advancing. Three of the ponies are going over to positions by the ship - something must be going on

>>71695
He responds””Aye comrade, we shall drive them back.” And the another pony speaks

“Comrade, the police are surrounding us! We saw a truck passing by driftwood street, going to Blackwood probably.”

Redclaw considers this. “Is our original plan B still an option?”

“Aye, they haven’t blocked off the south exits yet.”
Another pony adds “I can drive that truck with the lights off and lose any trailing Pegasus. I can get those truck out of here if we leave in less than three minutes.”

Redclaw now yells, “Comrades! We load the trucks now and leave now! The original plan B is in play!”

Redclaw himself picks up a crate
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71697
71700
Iron, suddenly feeling lucky, decides to place a single rock on the ground such as when he hits it, it goes straight to Redclaw. If he staggers him, maybe he'll drop the crate and die, so he can complete the mission. Before that, he should even check if there's a possible place to put the rock in position.
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71698
>>71696
The sorcerer is completely confused at this point and decides to carefully walk over to what sounds like Dark Star.
no7K4
?
No.71699
71700 71701
[1d20+7 = 11]
>>71696
"comrade im an excellent driver. ill get it where it needs to go."
Diplomacy
mhd3Y
?
No.71700
71701 71702
[1d20+3 = 15]
Alright, I am finally able to use my laptop for this

>>71699
Redclaw considers the wisdom of this. Rolling

>>71697
And so it is readied
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71701
71705
>>71699
>>71700
Redclaw responds "I believe that Moon Skipper here is a more seasoned driver for the second vehicle"
6YBkO
?
No.71702
71703 71704 71709
[1d20 = 12]
>>71700
Iron inhales deeply. He needs to be precise more than fast. Iron exhales. Then shoots at Redclaw with the rock when he has a crate on him.
Iron
6YBkO
?
No.71703
71704
>>71702
Add 5 to that
mhd3Y
?
No.71704
71708
>>71703
>>71702
It appears that Iron is able to hit
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71705
71708
>>71701
Dark Star walks over to help with the crates if he can
mhd3Y
?
No.71706
71707
[1d3+5 = 7]

OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71707
71711
>>71706
Is that the damage?
mhd3Y
?
No.71708
71712
[diceroll]1d20-3=-15{18}[/diceroll]
>>71704
>>71705
Redclaw gets hit by a large rock, and drops his crate. He looks over in the direction the rock came. Negative modifiers because it's night
no7K4
?
No.71709
71711
[1d20+6 = 19]
>>71702
Dark star looks over,and then shoots redclaw with his shotgun
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71710
71711 71715
Aw. How come there's no damage from dropping the crate.
Damn it all
mhd3Y
?
No.71711
71714 71716
[1d20-10 = 1]
[diceroll]1d20-5=-6{11}[/diceroll]
>>71707
Yes. But it appears that Redclaw was able to get some semblance of the area from which the rock came. Redclaw replies back with his rifle in a sort of blind shot

>>71709
Do you want to do that with so many armed ponies around you?

>>71710
It's a crate that was on his back, it won't crush him. The rock sure as hell hurt him though
6YBkO
?
No.71712
71713
[1d20-4 = 1]
>>71708
I guess I'll roll hide with a -4 modifier... great

Iron backs away from the scene, trying to blend into the night.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71713
>>71712
Grade A, I say.
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71714
71715
>>71711
yes.
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71715
71721
>>71710
Redclaw can't see Iron that well through the night sky, given that the red flames nearby prevent his eyes from adjusting to nighttime vision. But he did see something up there

>>71714
Like 3 of them could reply in the next action even if Redclaw cannot
6YBkO
?
No.71716
71717
[1d20 = 16]
>>71711
Iron prepares another shot. He breathes in and out, not wanting to miss a shot. He exhales and shoots the second rock (with I'm guessing the +5 modifier goes to damage).
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71717
71718
>>71716
Damn, I'm just wondering if a second range modifier would apply to this. It would miss if there are two range increments, but hit if there is just one
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71718
71719 71720
>>71717
Go with one range increment, I guess.
*Wink Wink*
mhd3Y
?
No.71719
71721
[1d3+10 = 11]
>>71718
Well, I guess we could assign a full +10 to damage then

OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71720
>>71718
Woo! Reached the 40 damage threshold!
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71721
71722 71723
>>71719
>>71715
Dark Star ponders his previous statements from before >>71413
yes he shoots him
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71722
>>71721
I'm gonna leave a preemptive F.
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71723
71724
>>71721
Alright, well the only way he could avoid getting killed from that almost immediately is if Onyx, Ash, Brie, and Shimmer really help him now. So I will pause this sequence
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71724
71725
>>71723
Does my shot even down him? 26+7+11=44
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71725
71726
>>71724
No, that is not enough. Maybe the shotgun added to that might be enough
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71726
71727
>>71725
Can I be cheeky and throw another rock again?
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71727
71728 71729
>>71726
No, we need the other players to move
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71728
71729
>>71727
Alright.

I really hope they're awake and ready to attack.
OOC
no7K4
?
No.71729
71730
>>71728
>>71727
Same
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71730
71731
>>71729
We are so damn close.

I'll just attack one of the grunts when they spring up and kill Redclaw with more rocks.
OOC
no7K4
?
No.71731
71732
>>71730
Maybe i should have said no.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71732
71735
>>71731
>If only Skies was here
*sad emoji* This is so sad, can we hit 50 likes?
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71733
71734 71739
I guess Dark Star has a decent chance of not dying immediately to 3 mooks shooting rifles at him all at once. But a bad set of dice rolls, and he certainly will
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71734
71735
>>71733
I think Dark Star was wounded somewhere. Don't know current HP as of yet.
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71735
71736 71737
>>71732
This actually has much further reaching implications

>>71734
I believe that he has 25 HP, but lost 5 in total, and so now has 20 HP
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71736
71740
>>71735
The sorcerer is still walking toward Dark Star.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71737
71738 71774
>>71735
I can smell I have a rival/nemesis on me. Too bad it had to be a mare. He can't really take her seriously, but thematically it's good. If I succeed, I prove that true strength beats her guns, If I not, she proves that mares are more capable than stallions.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71738
>>71737
*Mares are equal to stallions
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71739
>>71733
Like I said, I'm putting in my F just in case.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71740
71741
>>71736
Spark, I implore you, please do not let Dark Star die here. I would believe that Skies will blame it on me somehow.
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71741
71742
>>71740
I will do my best. However, I have no more offensive spells. Just a warning.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71742
71743
>>71741
If I say kirins are just fluffy pones, do you think Ash will come?
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71743
>>71742
I don't think so, but it may give you luck if the dice like kirins. Worth a shot.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71744
71745 71746 71758
myPony2.png
Hey, you think this poner is decent?
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71745
>>71744
I like it.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71746
71747 71758
>>71744
It's supposed to be my backup character or a rouge character if there is another campaign like this.
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71747
71750
>>71746
If we ever make another campaign you are more than welcome to join. As for backup... let's hope it doesn't come to that.
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71748
71749 71750 71751 71752 71753 71786
Spoilered
I must say I am more than a little bit saddened by the course of events today. I had hoped to and was excited to make Blue Skies a permanent liaison to the party for the Black Hooves faction, providing jobs for the party and even filling in as a rogue where necessary. I had very much liked the character, and planned her as being the unrooted and displaced stateless mare who longed for a loving family, while having an important secret. But her neuroticism, sarcasm, and tendency to reply to Iron’s constant insults with equal insults ran out her welcome very quickly. I knew she couldn’t stay, so she had to be removed. Oh well…
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71749
>>71748
I liked the character. Why can't we keep her?
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71750
>>71747
Honestly, I'm falling for the idea of using heavier armor. Think I'll buy the equivalent of half-plate armor and a big fuck-off hammer or any bludgeoning two handed weapons. Don't worry, he'll still be a stubborn pony and fight with honor, but now he'll give the enemy no choice.
>>71748
Damn. I did feel sorry for her. She was actually a decent depiction of a woman who had actual trauma and had to toughen up emotionally. I guess Iron's presence forces her to ignite her emotional side since he always looks down on her.

Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71751
71774
>>71748
>spoiler
So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much harder do you think her leaving will make getting jobs from the Black Hooves?
Anonymous
no7K4
?
No.71752
_angry frog.jpg
>>71748

OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71753
71754
>>71748
Hey, GM, can I have a big fuck-off hammer for me, please?
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71754
71755
>>71753
Well, I'm guessing everyone gave up on getting Ash and Onyx back, so I'll head off to bed now. Good night everyone.
That Sorcerer Guy
IDlRD
?
No.71755
>>71754
Goodnight. See you tomorrow hopefully.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71756
71757
Sorry. I passed out.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71757
>>71756
Don't worry, I passed out too 9 hours ago. Dark Star won't appear until it is the afternoon, more sure than not, and Onyx maybe appears at midnight for the duration of a shooting star and dissapears again. Spark would enter the Dark Star timeframe. Brie? I really hope he comes daily after that week hiatus.
Anonymous
Luj86
?
No.71758
71759
>>71744
>>71746
Flying Rogues seem to be popular.
It's a pretty powerful combo.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71759
71760 71761 71774
>>71758
To be fair, I chose a pegasus since I though it could give me 2+ charisma so I could have 20 of it.

Also wingjobs
Anonymous
Luj86
?
No.71760
71762 71763
>>71759
Pegasi don't have a stat adjustment. They can just fly, and get the cutie mark skill benefit.
I too expected Kirins to have a Charisma buff, but you can't have everything ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71761
>>71759
*thought
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71762
71774
>>71760
Now that I think about it, do I have 8 more skill points apart from the 72 I had to place on my skills?
Anonymous
Luj86
?
No.71763
71764
18207c36bb061fc2b5ad8678818b3a37.png
>>71760
Kirins can become Niriks when enraged, which gives them fire immunity (although it apparently does not confer to equiptment..) and a 1d4 fire damage touch attack that can potentially set enemies on fire.
Not much for a caster, but pretty decent if combined with Wild Shape. Energy immunity is also one less thing to worry about when abjuring to protect those precious hit points.
I'd prefer to use that power sparingly though, since I made it part of her backstory that she dislikes doing it. Plus, it makes little sense for a pacifist nun (neutral; wannabe Neutral Good) to always be angry, so I'll reserve the fiery hooves for dire emergencies when innocents are in harm's way.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71764
71765
>>71763
Was it like the attack on the wolf that almost killed you?
Anonymous
jkdN5
?
No.71765
71766
>>71764
No. That was a spell.
She wasn't actually angry then either.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71766
71767 71768
full.jpg
8395ef3771d7f8d79233ab38356d2badbce41244_hq.jpg
>>71765
I had her prepare a few fire spells today, as a silent gesture of solidarity with the Celestians she was praying with, that particular one being Flaming plot Sphere. Heat Metal is also a spell for Clerics with the Sun Domain, so I prepared that too; although Chill Metal probably would have been safer.
Probably shouldn't have spent Call Lighting, but I wanted to make sure he was spooked off. Not much experience in playing vancian spellcasters (lot of decisions).
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71767
71769
>>71766
Yeah, that's why I didn't even consider going for a magic user first time. The amount of decisions for those characters is leagues above all others.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71768
>>71766
Actually, now that I look at it, most of the Granted spells for the Sun domain are spells on the Druid spell list, some of which only appear there. Heat Metal, Fire Seeds, Sunburst, etc.
Druids do have that animism theme, worshipping the sun and elements and whatnot. Fire and Light are two of the few energy evecation elements they get.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71769
71770
>>71767
Fighter is a pretty simple class to play. They can't do very many things, but they're really good at what they do, to which is to smack their enemies with huge weapons and deal crippling amounts of damage.
I kind of prefer versitile classes that can do a lot of different things, even if they're not the best at any of them. Druid is good too because they can give up their prepared spells for summoning spells, like when Sister Ash gave up WindWall to summon that Dire Wolf.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71770
71771
>>71769
Yeah, I know that they are versatile, but I would haver never guessed that, for example, magic users had to prepare spells, since Skyrim and other RPGs just gave you how to do the spell and then you did it, using up some spiritual energy to do so. That is why I'm mostly afraid of playing a magic class since I'm sure that:
A- The character will be a lot more complex, and therefore, have to put in more research on how wizards works (Maybe that's why most wizards are long beard robe types)
B- I won't even be sure if I am playing correctly by combat guidelines. Some examples are how far can I be from a melee enemy so that it doesn't hit me or how does dice even work for spellcasters.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71771
71772
1736016fa7e0264d4d311e263834d3d5.jpg
>>71770
Not all magic users have to prepare spells. Sorcerers, Bards, and Assassins are core classes that are able to cast arcane spells without preparation: they're spontaneous casters. Sorcerers and the like are limited to a certain number of spells that they know: they're more reliable and versitile in combat since they can cast any of their spells spontaneously (and get a lot more spells per day), but there's less things that they can do altogether.
Wizards, Druids, Paladins, Rangers and Clerics have to prepare spells before they can cast them: they're vancian casters. They have pre prepare their spells in advance, means that the spells they have, and the number of each spell they can cast, is set at the beginning of the day (or whenever you pray, if you're a Divine caster). They're versitile, since they can cast different spells day by day (with limitations), but if they have to make decisions when preparing and consider what spells may or may not be useful for that day.
Pic unrelated
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71772
71773 71776
>>71771
If we had to place unicorns in this spectrum, what do you think they would fit in?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71773
>>71772
What spectrum?
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71774
71775 71789
I'm still pissed off from last night

>>71762
You're playing a fighter, which means that you get 24 skills in total if Iron's Int is 10 or 11, and 16 skills in total if Iron's Int is 9 or lower

>>71759
A creature that can fly, and fly reasonably fast, is definitely not going to get positive stat modifiers where it will be used as a playable race

>>71737
I'm not sure you understand. Blue Skies was intended to be the embodiment of the war philosophy of the local chapter of the Black Hooves. It's an entirely different philosophy to Iron's. Iron's philosophy seems to be something like strength alone determines hierarchy, while The Black Hooves believe that the only thing that matters to dominance is who actually wins and achieves power. And even an objectively weaker contender can win sometimes, if they are smart, advantaged, lucky, or manipulative. Neither she nor the Fascists would play by Iron's rules when they could just change the game. I could go on for a very long time about this, but I am not sure I want to "tell" what I had intended to show in game.

>>71751
Much harder
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71775
>>71774
There's no need to tell me OOC. Iron already has some rule bending to do too for his goals.

>Fighter
I was talking about the backup. I had like 72 skill points and forgot about the cutiemark thing.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71776
71777
>>71772
If you meant by character class, it's not really that simple.
Unicorns in this game get +2 Int and -2 Str; which pretty much makes them the best at everything but two-handed melee (in my opinion).
From what I understand, most unicorns in Equestria aren't actually that powerful/magical. They seem to have a few spell-like abilities (their telekinesis is on par with Mage Hand), but only geniuses actually become powerful spellcasters; in that regard, they're a lost like gnomes. Twilight herself went to Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns (the "gifted" word heavily implies sorcerous talent); and her obsession with books and study of magic makes her a quintessential Wizard (she even took Improved Familiar to have a Pseudodragon).
Most of the powerful spellcasters in the show seem to be Wizards to me, because of the presence of books and the emphasis on study. In fact, if Unicorns had a favored class, I'd say it should be Wizard.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71777
71778
>>71776
So it's a mix. Problem is that they don't have to re-study a spell after using it, to my knowledge.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71778
71779 71780
>>71777
That's because FiM isn't D&D, and the showriters weren't really concerned with making their magic balanced (see: Glimmer fixing everything).
Twilight is definitely, absolutely a Wizard though. If she doesn't read at least one book every day, she'll die.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71779
71780
>>71778
That's a hilarious drawback
>Can cast any spell indefinetly she after reading it but dies if she doesn't read a book for a day
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71780
71781
>>71778
Also, with the Spell Mastery feat, Wizards can choose a one two of their favorite spells that they can prepare without consulting a book.
Sunburst and Starlight are also shown reading books in their studies of magic.
>>71779
Twilight is a very powerful character. She may have taken some flaws to get some bonus feats. "Book dependency" and "literary anxiety" seem to be some drawbacks she took for extra power.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71781
71782
>>71780
That's neat. I'll jot it down if I want to play a healer class myself.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71782
71783
dbe99b42ca92de6049893a069c555285.jpg
>>71781
Wizards/Sorcerers can't heal. That's the one thing they cannot do.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71783
71784
>>71782
Nono, I don't want to do sorcerer. I'd rather go cleric and be a primary healer rather than shoot deadly lazors.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71784
71785
>>71783
Clerics are useful. They can give up any of their prepared spells for healing spells. They don't get very many fancy lasers, but they get a lit of protective spells and buffs.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71785
>>71784
Maybe I can do another backup and choose cleric unicorn for the occasion.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71786
71787
>>71748
>Only just saw this now
Wait, she's being removed, entirely?
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71787
71788
>>71786
Maybe she comes back as another character. I think if I actually went and shot her, the GM would make sure that she dies in one hit.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71788
71791 71828
>>71787
That's what I was thinking (in hindsight).
Sister interfered because she believed that one of them was bound to die if they dueled with gunz, and she didn't want that (as opposed to boxing/wrestling, which would be nonlethal), since she really didn't want anypony to die. She was rather brash with her words because she considers dueling to be foolish, which is actually related to her backstory. She even spent her Heat Metal Spell, which I had intended to use on the weapons of the remaining communists...
Maybe it wasn't so cool to mock her out of character though. She had some decent complexity.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71789
71790
Don't mind me, just learning more about magic through osmosis.
>>71774
>Much harder
Hoo boy...
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71790
>>71789
Osmosis is the best way to learn. I'm just a fucking nerd who reads the material between sessions.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71791
71792 71793 71794 71796
>>71788
Honestly, I might have the "That Guy" syndrome. I said it was a good character after she left anyway, just that Iron would not really respect her because he sees her as nothing more than a mare not fulfilling her role in view of the world.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71792
71793 71794
>>71791
*his view of the world
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71793
71795
>>71791
>>71792
Go tell a female Ghestapo or FBI agent that they are weak, that they don't have any value without a man, that they are terrible mothers, or that they are infertile and incapable of bearing children, and see how they respond
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71794
71795
>>71792
>>71791
Correction. Go tell a female Ghestapo or FBI agent who just saved your life, risking their in the process, after you tried and failed to sneak attack a guy with more muscles than you, that they are weak, that they don't have any value without a man, that they are terrible mothers, or that they are infertile and incapable of bearing children, and see how they respond
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71795
>>71794
>>71793
Ok, I get it, it was brash of me to say that through Iron.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71796
71797 71809
>>71791
Hmmmmmm, looks a bit like the militant feminist vs. the barbaric sexist archytypes...
It's kind of a given that PCs should at least try to get along with important NPCs, if a story is going to go smoothly.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71797
71798
>>71796
I say it's a learning process. I chose my character to be basically a dick since he'll look for strength tests whenever possible, so it's going to be hard not to be one unless something or someone changes his ways somehow.

Promise I won't be a murderhobo though.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71798
71808
>>71797
I wanted my character to be a politically neutral pacifist; although now it looks like she doesn't really have any motivations other than helping children, learning about Equestrian Clergy, and studying new forms of magick. I'll adjust her to be more helpful and convicted.
She's Nuetral as she is (but wants to get better): I wanted to aim her towards Netral Good as her motivations solidified.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71799
71800 71801
All these characters with complex personalities, goals, and motivations.
And all Silver is worried about is employment.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71800
>>71799
My character just wanted to work in an orphanage, but I had to get her out of there if I was going to play at all.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71801
71802 71809
>>71799
My character is just a big boi that takes no shit from anybody unless they put their strength as well. He's basically a variation of a power fantasy. It's not really that complex.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71802
71803
>>71801
What alignment were you thinking of playing?
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71803
71804
>>71802
Was thinking of neutral or neutral evil. Although I think I'm acting more lawful than I should for my alignment.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71804
71805 71806
>>71803
He seems more Chaotic Neutral,from what I've absorbed. He fits a British Barbarian archytype pretty well.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71805
71807
>>71804
Although it depends what you want to consider law/chaos as.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71806
71807 71808
>>71804
Law as in codes of honor and stuff of the sort, something like "respect wahmen" and "fight fair, hoof to hoof"
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71807
1343073__grimdark_questionable_spike_trixie_oc_oc-colon-calamity_oc-colon-gawdyna grimfeathers_oc-colon-littlepip_oc-colon-red eye_oc-col.png
>>71805
>>71806
The most I know about alignments just comes from the few times I've seen alignment charts, but I think I've gotten a good idea of what each one means despite that.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71808
71812
>>71798
>Tfw if I become Nuetral Good I lose 3 summons and 6 spells
Meh, no big deal. I was prepared for alignment restrictions when I chose to play a divine caster. I originally thought of her as a purely good, unwavering exalted character, but I think I put her s bit too high and mighty so I switched her up a bit (admittingly, because I couldn't take the feat I wanted).
That being said, I'm only just calling her Nuetral because she herself believes she hasn't done enough to be considered good. She knows that assisting the poor and raising children is a universal virtue, so she committed herself to that cause for the sake of helping herself; however, she hasn't really attained any motivations to fight evil yet, because she herself isn't sure of her own convictions. I want to give her some more solid motivations as the story progresses and make her an exalted-tier character who traveled across lands fighting evil and ugliness to protect the world.

Or at least, that's the character I would like to play her as.
>>71806
I'm just saying, if you're intent on only using your hooves, I'd strongly encourage you to take just a few Monk levels before advancing as a Fighter, just for the unarmed combat abilities.
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71809
71810 71812
>>71801
>A variation of a power fantasy
Well, that's the problem here. If you want to be a complete dick to every person you meet within a minute of meeting them and regardless of what they say, then you better make damned sure that you actually are, as a matter of fact, stronger than them. Iron's fighting style makes him actually a weaker character than Onyx and Silver, who are also level 5 fighters but are optimized. He would probably lose against these characters.

There is only one character thus far introduced in this setting that would obey Iron's demand to go hoof to hoof in unarmed combat when they had realistic alternatives. That character is Ho Redclaw the GLA Fighter. He would have told his mooks to stand down, put away his machete, put away his rifle, and even put away his talons if Iron had requested it, for a complete duel. Instead, Iron chose to attack this character stealthily and try to surprise him. Every single other NPC villian, or hell, even the mooks, would have called for 10 allies or mooks to shoot him from a range he couldn't harm him, runaway and then call in 10 mooks, or shot him in the face while ordering 10 mooks to attack. Marecuse would have shot him or even gone invisible. That gang member would have had henchmen 100 feet away shoot him at once. And do you think that it's just an astonishing coincidence that a minute after the Black Hooves agent leaves the scene, the Black Hooves have sent in the Right Wing Death Squads?

The scene with the Iron character that truly stands out to me is when he challenged the Capo on the docks. I know the character didn't actually know what was going on, but if you talked that way to an actual Mexican Cartel member, they would come at you in at least threes, kick your teeth in, stab you, continually kick you on the ground, and basically kept beating you until you learned to respect them. Iron can say "I am better than you because I can beat you in a fist fight" to an NPC that never threatened him, but the only response he will ever get from them is "If you want me to kill you, I can just shoot you with my gun and stab you with my knife." Well, he will eventually get one that just pulls out a gun and shoots him.

>>71796
She wasn't really intended to be a feminist, Iron was just extremely condescending to a character he had to know was a secret police agent. Why would a tribal society only allow women to care for children anyways? Do they really have that much spare labor that they can just throw away half their work force? I think real tribal societies have women grind flower and make crafts and goods, because obviously someone needs to do that work and the men are doing other things.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71810
>>71809
Well, I didn't mean feminist in an extreme sense, just to an extent at which makes sense in the FiM universe. Faust herself was a feminist when making the show, and it reflects on how it encourages girls to be strong and capable individuals in their communities (not just hating nen, like SJWs today).
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71811
Also, any plans to play today?
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71812
71813
>>71808
Yeah, the novelty of only hooves kinda faded. Now Iron will adapt to the circumstances.
>>71809
Well damn. Don't worry, these encounters will make him grow more fond of melee weapons later on. Heck, maybe I'll take out the Improved Unarmed feat and go full two-handed hammer build if you let me, as well as going full armor with the bits I have (~750 or so).
I'll adapt to the circumstances that you throw up. That's a D&D player should do. It's only a matter of when the stubborn stallion understands it in-character and I think with this failure of my part as a player for not realizing your intent and my character's failure of taking out a griffon he considered a "fair fight", I think I can change him to be more suited for this world.

I really need to work on cues, since I thought he was an expert in guerilla tactics, he would be more logical than to duel Iron 1v1 hooves only
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71813
71814 71816 71820
>>71812
With regards to builds, there are a few possibilities. Unarmed combat is actually a pretty massive advantage under certain circumstances, specifically when killing an opponent would result in unwanted police attention. If you wish to do that, I recommend taking the two-weapon fighting feet and using both hooves, that way you can have two attacks, and do strength damage times 1 1/2, rather than just full strength damage. The other great advantage fighters have is weapon specialization, which gives +2 damage to each attack with the relevant weapon. Attach that to, well, something.

Also, if saying something in real life would cause an otherwise non-threatening person to punch you in the face, expect the same to happen here
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71814
71815
>>71813
>Two-weapon fighting feat
What feat is that?
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71815
>>71814
Nvm found it
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71816
71817
>>71813
Two weapon Fighting requires a pretty high Dex score to advance though.
If he had just a 1 Monk level, he'd get an extra attack per round, and his hooves would count as two-handed weapons (so they'd do double damage on a power attack). Plus, the bonus feats that come at the earliest levels in Monk.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71817
71818
>>71816
Right, thanks for pointing it out. You sure if I pick Monk, I'd suddenly have 15 Dex?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71818
71819
>>71817
Wait, what's your Dex score?
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71819
71820
>>71818
It's pretty low for the feat. It's 11 DEX we're talking about.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71820
71821 71823
>>71819
Two weapon Fighting isn't exactly an option then. You're better off wearing heavy armor and/or using a large, two-handed weapon.
>>71813
Actually, I'm not sure how an earth pony exactly uses a weapon anyway. Is it in the maw?
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71821
71824
>>71820
Well, that was what I had in mind. I'll try to just use bludgeoning two handed weapons if I can.
Silver (OOC)
x7fMO
?
No.71823
>>71820
Maybe for light and one-handed weapons. Could be for heavier two-handed weapons they have a bipedal fighting stance.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71824
71825
>>71821
>Bludgeoning
Warhammers are one-handed weapons. Greatclubs and Heavy flails are two-handed.
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71825
71826 71827
>>71824
Can I use the warhammer as a two-handed weapon or does it just not work because the modifiers are super inefficient without feats?
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71826
>>71825
I think so.
Really, technical details are up to the GM. I think he would have had a vision for how he intended Earth Ponies to find, so ask him. The bonus to strength and Constitution implies melee focus.
Anonymous
XTDc/
?
No.71827
71829
>>71825
The term is 'Maul'
Anonymous
mhd3Y
?
No.71828
71831 71832
>>71788
She did more than that. First, she made a sarcastic remark bout the legality of dueling and claimed to not like dueling. Then, in the very next line, she said that a proper duel requires the terms to be set by the one who is challenged, and not the challenger, which first of all is stupid and not how dueling works, but secondly and more importantly would require her to think of dueling as proper, and unambiguously favors Iron. It's pretty damned obvious when you blatantly contradict yourself in the very next sentence that you don't actually mean what you say, you are just making arguments to try to favor Iron in a fight that never involved Ash
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71829
71830
>>71827
I guess you know its damage? I can't find the normal variant in 3.5e SRD
Anonymous
XTDc/
?
No.71830
71831
>>71829
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Warmaul_(3.5e_Equipment)
OOC
6YBkO
?
No.71831
>>71828
Well, I did favour Ash as an emotional foil and possible love interest, so I guess it's in character?
>>71830
Thank you.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71832
71833
>>71828
Yeah, I was a bit inconsistent there.
Ash was just trying to stop a fight, but I couldn't help myself from asserting my own beliefs concerning duels/matches (which is, that that when you challenge someone, you fight on their terms).
I can't say that that was the most in-character thing to do, but I was close to passing out then, so I made some mistakes.
Druid Dragon-Lion-Deer-Horse
Luj86
?
No.71833