/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Merry Christmas Everypony
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

nuts4.jpg
Mystery Nuts
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60316
60318 60319 60321 60323 60324 60327 60367 60495 61609
This thread continues the ongoing RP/Shitposting game. Its based on D&D 3.5e core rules with exceptions made for just about anything. Its essentially a play-by-shitpost RPG with structural additions. Games get hairy on Saturdays, but weekends in general; weekdays are for meta and shitposting.

Most pressing of the situations is that involving Infernius, Trump, and Tracy; the former finds himself being surrounded by robots, while flying robots seem to have cut off his escape. As nimble as Uatchit is, his situation doesn't look good. Trump has fled outside the Cardashil wall, and his pursuit disengaged to secure the perimeter of the city. In short, Cardashil is now a Panopticon. Meanwhile, Tracy - er, a praying mantis who is clearly identifiable as Frank (or any of 3 other identities) - is amongst a throng headed for the teleportation gates along the perimeter of the park area.
Oh yes, and those grenades. One of the robots has char marks and scraping on it.

Meanwhile Stix, Torcuil, Snek, and Thez are having an otherwise constructive conversation in the Tower.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60318
>>60316
Boop
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60319
1512204899801.png
>>60316

Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60320
60322
the-nightmare-mark-bryan-700.jpeg
I hope Tracy levels up before I run out of parodies of this painting...
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60321
197967_5_.png
>>60316

Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60322
T00876_10.jpeg
>>60320
I might just post sequels to the series from now on
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60323
1521091333803.png
>>60316

Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60324
60325 60326
>>60316
Is everyone free tonight?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60325
>>60324
I am.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60326
60329 60361
2f7.jpg
>>60324
9 hours from now,...
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60327
60328
>>60316
Is That Bitch still visible, or did she leave already?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60328
60330
>>60327
That depends. Is Tracy going to make like she's actually an innocent bystander (cuz everyone here is disarmed,... remember?) and maybe do some eavesdropping while offering tactical information to Trump via empathic link and think of a workable resolution, or is she just going to stab her?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60329
>>60326
F.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60330
60332
>>60328
Tbh, I just originally wanted to stab/shoot a high-ranking target because bloodlust.
At the moment, she's in stealth/theft/eavesdropping mode; she'll stay in that mode until further due, gathering any information/keys she can find, remaining opportunistic and communicated as need be.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60331
60332 60333
LewdThez.png

Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60332
60333
>>60330
In that case, she can still see That Bitch. She's in a small group, talking animatedly to them and into her phone.
And with that, I'm out
>>60331
e_e
>inb4
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60333
60334
>>60331
>>60332
>>60331
>>60332
Would fug
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60334
60335
>>60333
Trips confirm what Infernius does when he wakes up after dying
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60335
>>60334
This.

Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60336
*dabs*
28InT
?
No.60337
60338 60368
NLRMEv2.pdf
[1d10000 = 6564]
I thought GM might like this chart...
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60338
60339
>>60337
Who did you cast that on?
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60339
60340
>>60338
Mr. Snek
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60340
60341
>>60339
>Target reacts violently to elves who know his name
The only elf around is Thez, m8..

F
28InT
?
No.60341
60342 60343
[1d100 = 25]
>>60340
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE CAN'T KNOW MY NAME."
"What have I done?"
I guess duration roll
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60342
>>60341
kek
Llvh5
?
No.60343
60345
[1d10000 = 8676]
>>60341

Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60345
>>60343
>all within 50 yards are suddenly extremely drunk
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60346
60347
I got a 4967 in the discord when they showed it to me.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60347
60348
>>60346
>Target appears to be wearing a cloak of shimmering fire
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60348
60349
>>60347
Stix has bad luck doesn’t he?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60349
60350
>>60348
>appears to be
Badass cloak, imo.
Anonymous
qNhY4
?
No.60350
60351 60352
>>60349
Stix is afraid of fire.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60351
60353
>>60350
Is he a bitch?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60352
60354
>>60350
Gibe to Tracy.
Anonymous
qNhY4
?
No.60353
60355
>>60351
If you had to slowly be consumed by fire and slowly watch yourself die, then wake up afterwards to constantly be reminded of it, maybe.. just maybe... you would be scared of it too...
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60354
60356
>>60352
But Tracy s afraid of fire as well. Like a bitch
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60355
60357
>>60353
*cough* "Bitch" *cough*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60356
60357
>>60354
Her want overrides her bitchiness.
Llvh5
?
No.60357
60358
[1d10000 = 6088]
>>60356
>>60355
"You both bitches"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60358
>>60357
>target is immune to illusions until dawn tomorrow
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60361
60362
>>60326
I might be up then..
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60362
60363
>>60361
Only 2 hours to go.
Anonymous
qNhY4
?
No.60363
60364 60365
>>60362
Hype!
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60364
1521236253557.png
>>60363
>this fucking pic
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60365
60368
>>60363
The hype is real.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60366
60367 60368
*passes out*
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60367
>>60316
>>60316
>>60366
Gotta hold out a little longer.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60368
60369
>>60365
>>60366
kek
>>60337
Thats the new sourcebook for the rod(s) of random
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60369
60370 60389
>>60368
>he shows up within 20 minutes of Torcuil's faggot going to sleep
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60370
60371 60389 60393
>>60369
Long enough.
Death wanders into the tower, wearing her grim-reaper cloak as a hoodie.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60371
60372
IHateYou.png
>>60370
>Rapes thez loudly
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60372
60375
stare.jpg
>>60371

Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60374
60390
tracycageboseqc15_by_anearbyanimal-d8fatfq.png
>Rapes Tracy quietly
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60375
60376
>>60372
"Rape"
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60376
60378 60391
>>60375
It was more the image
>tfw my brain-child is someone else's,...
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60378
60379 60381
1518669898902s.jpg
>>60376
>tfw i unintentionally cuck you.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60379
60380
>>60378
FOR ANTS
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60380
>>60379
I think it was for you, but ants stole it.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60381
60382
>>60378
I still hold the record for cucking, anon
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60382
60383
>>60381
"Tied, anon." Thez challenges
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60383
60385
img-1625920-4-rainbow_dash_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4x5vf4.gif
>>60382
Trumpaladin looks at Thez. He thinks of replying "oh really now?" But he figures no good will come of it, so he stays silent
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60385
>>60383 "How many points do other players count for?" Thez wonders aloud.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60389
>>60369
You have to be fucking shitting me
Told ya it would happen
>>60370
Oh that's cute, please excuse me as I look for some insulin
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60390
>>60374
>someone has a rare Tracy that I don't
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60391
60392
Spoilered
>>60376
I made this image a while ago, but I never posted it..
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60392
60394
>>60391
My
Fucking
Sides
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60393
60395
>>60370
Someone ask her where she got the awesome hoodie (do WANT).

(user wants things in this post)
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60394
60403
>>60392
I didn't post it because I thought it'd be mistaken for a cuck joke.

It's not cuckolding; it's just a very weird position to be in...
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60395
60396 60397 60399 60400 60401
>>60393
It's pretty badass that Torc get's to talk to Death casually, let alone fug her.
He'd make for a great necRomancer.
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60396
1E8E942E-E954-4BC0-92C0-75ADA6F4A611.png
>>60395
I see what you did there.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60397
60398 60401
18e561367b082caff35dd321654de871.jpg
538f377d9aea89db8817bf3dce70f204.jpg
Necromancy.jpg
133754860560.jpg
a0b97dbfa5eb248a5dd12b57e969f934--necromancer-dungeons-and-dragons.jpg
>>60395
NecRomancer memes because bored.
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60398
>>60397
Speaking of board... we are back on the overboard. Sorry all!
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60399
>>60395
Actually seems like the most legitimate prereq for the lichloved perk.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60400
>>60395
10/10 will learn necromancy spells now
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60401
>>60397
>>60395
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS PUN)
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60403
>>60394
So true

Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60404
*drinks third glass of black tea*
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60405
60406 60412
᚛ᚈᚓᚄᚈ᚜

So, how's the cardashil mission going?
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60406
60407
>>60405
I'm ready to resume

Role call for Infernius and Brad.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60407
60408 60410
741.png
>>60406
Um.... here, but there's sort of something going on and I hopefully will be out most of the day
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60408
60409
>>60407
Your character fled Cardashil, right?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60409
60412
>>60408
I think so? It would be what happened last saturday
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60410
>>60407
>no hooves
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60411
60412
᚛ᚃᚕᚏ ᚋᚓ᚜
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60412
60413 60414 60415
>>60411
>>60405
What is this?
>>60409
Did he get away safely, or was he still in the process of escape?
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60413
>>60412
Ogham runes
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60414
>>60412
My best guess is that he'd be flying out through the top (in the alternative, just running on the ground) so I think in the process of escape
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60415
60417 60426
>>60412
He fully escaped the city, is an indeterminate distance away from the city, still in sight of the "hole" area as well as the ring of flybots along the wall.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60417
60418
>>60415
By the "city" do you mean the entire dome?

Also, what's That Bitch doing?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60418
60419
>>60417
May as well initiate communications

>"PONY! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU"
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60419
60420
>>60418
"I'm still in the plaza."
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60420
60421
>>60419
>"Fucking how?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60421
60422
>>60420
"I'm disguised as a leprechaun. I was hiding, until the bull made his grand entrance."
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60422
60423
>>60421
>"Well get the fuck out of there before the robots find you too"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60423
60424
>>60422
>'I'm not worried about that for the moment. I'm currently at a distance, trying to see what'll happen to the bull now.'
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60424
60425
>>60423
>"He hasn't fled? And why the hell not?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60425
>>60424
>'I can't just leave him without seeing what's up. Don't worry, I'm far enough away from the action to be safe. I'm hiding in the crowd currently.'
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60426
60427
>>60415
Well, he can't run off. Run for the hole
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60427
60428
>>60426
Are they running or flying?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60428
60429
>>60427
Trumpaladin? He'll be running now
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60429
>>60428
So, he's riding Fae and running towards the hole?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60431
60447
*mane flows in breeze*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60432
60433
*dabs*
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60433
60434 60438
>>60432
*boop*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60434
>>60433
*nose scrunches*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60435
60436 60550
Hey, could we use certain potions as splash weapons? Like a potion of Cloudkill as a gas grenade?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60436
>>60435
I think that would work.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60437
60439
We're all here?
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60438
60440 60441
>>60433
Don't you boop my pony. I'll boop you!
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60439
60442
>>60437
I dont think torc is.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60440
60443
>>60438
Dont you boop my waifu, ill boop you faggot.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60441
>>60438
^boop*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60442
60444
>>60439
*wants to play now, but is patient*
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60443
60445
>>60440
Nigger you've got the biggest, most boopable nose of all. You'd best be careful...
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60444
60446
>>60442
>patient
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60445
>>60443
You want to go? Fuckboi.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60446
60449
>>60444
Checked...
*is less than patient*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60447
60450
>>60431
I haven't mentioned it anywhere but on the discord, but Tracy hasn't cut her mane once since she lost her favorite knives.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60448
60451
*readies bopping hand*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60449
>>60446
REEEEEEEEE I want to play!

Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60450
60452
>>60447
>Tracity
Don't make me shoop, color gradients are my weakness ~_~
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60451
60453
>>60448
*preimtive boop!*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60452
60455 60466
1211377__safe_artist-colon-wuzzlefluff_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_dialogue_knife_messy mane_simple background_solo_tsundere_white backgrou.png
>>60450
She really misses those knives..
>tfw dyke-ish butch hairstyle is ruined!
[Reeeeeees in stealth]
PTm+I
?
No.60453
60454 60457
image.png
[4d20 = 29]
>>60451
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60454
>>60453
>1
So booped. Not even the first roll, but booped
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60455
60457
3edgy8me.JPG
>>60452
>realizes is playing a long-haired, pregnant, traditionally-married, non-promiscuous Tracy Cage now
>haven't even murdered anyone in a while
I've abused this OC quite a bit over these past 7 months...
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60456
Does booping provoke a boop of opportunity?
Llvh5
?
No.60457
[3d20 = 36]
>>60453
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>60455
Youve made tracy cage your own.
28InT
?
No.60459
60461
[1d20 = 7]
Rolling to boop Death
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60460
intredasting.jpg
>>60458
[pent-up serial killer noises]

"What does a mare need to do to find some enemies who actually bleed..!" She says under her breath, weighing the cost of blowing her cover with the thrill of stabbing one of these drama queens
vPzPk
?
No.60461
60473
[1d30 = 23]
>>60459
>is booped
"Come on now old son," she chides
vPzPk
?
No.60462
60463 60481
[1d20 = 20]
Whoops
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60463
>>60462
>Torc dies
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60464
60465
Just kill a fucking robot
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60465
60467
>>60464
Robots don't bleed.
It's not even murder, just destruction of property.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60466
60471
>>60452
>is a fucking dyke
How much control over her hair does he have?
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60467
60468 60469
>>60465
You've had a hell of a lot of chances for ogres and shut that you explicitly passed up, so be patient
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60468
>>60467
*is booped*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60469
>>60467
>explicitly passed up
In that moment, ensuring the safety of her angels was more important to her than stabbing strangers.
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60470
60476 60477
>tfw discord has crashed and refused to come back online

Poor timing too. You guys are going to have to be patient with me until I can get it fixed
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60471
481568__safe_artist-colon-mixermike622_oc_oc-colon-fluffle puff_oc only_evil_pure unfiltered evil_satanic_solo.png
>>60466
Iz sekrit
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60472
*lurks through crowd*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60473
60475 60478
>>60461
>old son
>tfw Death's proverbs are older than logic itself
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60474
Are we all here?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60475
>>60473
Is confused
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60476
60477 60478
>>60470
Im having a problem as well might be a server issue.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60477
>>60476
>>60470
I did too.
Never really liked using it anyway tho.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60478
60479 60480
>>60473
Can you tell me what it means?
>>60476
Same here
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60479
>>60478
Idk, but it sounds like an old proverb of some sort.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60480
60481 60482
>>60478
It means
>booped
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60481
>>60462
>RIP in peace Torc
>>60480
Snek is laughing his off in the corner
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60482
>>60480
*boops thez*
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60483
60485 60487
So, are Brad/Fae outside the dome?
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60484
60486
Trumpaladin would boop, pet, or hug a pony...
IF HE HAD ONE!
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60485
>>60483
Fucking running back inside
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60486
>>60484
*changes into male dirt pony*
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60487
60488 60489 60492
>>60483
Yes, Brad is currently just outside of the wall. about 5- yards, hes seen by both drones and spectators. He's shiny, so most eyes r on him

Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60488
60490
>>60487
Enters
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60489
>>60487
He's still an ostrich. Although Fae is shiny.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60490
>>60488
Recasts eagle's splendor
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60491
60496
Tracy tries to get closer to That Bitch, while observing Infernius's situation.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60492
>>60487
Where is infernuis?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60494
60495
>>60493
Ok just making sure.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60495
>>60494
Wait, >>60316 says he's on utachit.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60496
60497
>>60491
..unless he's in the air, in which case she advances towards the gates.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60497
60498
>>60496
Dude, help us out
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60498
60499
>>60497
With what?
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60499
60500
>>60498
The IDs
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60500
60501
>>60499
I thought they were escaping?
Anyway, she's only moving towards the gates, not entering them.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60501
60502
>>60500
He's reentering. It was supposed to be the plan from last Saturday, but that isn't happening, so he'll fight through them I guess
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60502
60503
>>60501
Alright.
We'll get to that when the players are present then.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60503
>>60502
Im here
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60504
60505 60506
I stayed up way too late last night.. I'm already falling asleep..
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60505
60507
>>60504
Oh no. Think you can set an alarm so you can join later tonight?
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60506
60507 60521
>>60504
Sleep now. I won't be available until later anyways
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60507
>>60505
>>60506
I'm on meds that prevent me from sleeping during the day..
I'll just tough it out.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60508
60509
*Get's drunk and wanders through the streets yelling*
"I think this disguise is having some kind of effect on me.."
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60509
60510
>>60508
Reeeeeeee fetal alcohol syndrome
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60510
60513
>>60509
>*is merely hallucinating drunkenness due to the effects of the leprechaun disguise on Saint Patrick's Day*
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60513
60514
>>60510
[tipsy leprechaun noises]
*hic* "What the f-fuck is wrong with me..?"
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60514
60515
>>60513
Are you drawn to local taverns and get in bar fights?
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60515
60516
>>60514
Yes.
*instinctively waves fists in front of herself*
Llvh5
?
No.60516
60517 60519
[1d20 = 2]
>>60515
Punches in the face
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60517
60518
>>60516
Ye fooked that one lad
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60518
60520 60575
>>60517
Where the fuck did the "up" go?

Anyway, GM is there anything in the area of entertainment around the port?
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60519
>>60516
>misseg Tracy by a mile
>faggot still passed out irl before he could finish his response
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60520
>>60518
Tracy juggles and does flips in the streets sometimes.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60521
>>60506
When will you?
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60522
60523
*scatter shamrocks*
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60523
60524
>>60522
You feel a craving for a certain cereal...
BXH7v
?
No.60524
60525 60575
leprechaun_girl__by_sanjiko.jpg
[1d20+21 = 28]
>>60523
Search check, to find lucky charms.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60525
60526
>>60524
*drinks a bottle of absinthe*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60526
60527 60528 60575
>>60525
*fucks potato*
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60527
60529
>>60526
*eats a different potato*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60528
60530
>>60526
reeeeeee
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60529
60531
>>60527
*eats same potato*
*grows potatoes*
*worships potatoes*
*is potato*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60530
>>60528
She ate him. It doesn't count.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60531
60532 60575
>>60529
*starves to death because no potato*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60532
60533 60539
>>60531
Dammit. I can't top that.
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60533
60537
F81CF247-3171-48BE-B21E-BEC2D869D887.png
>>60532
Sprinkle lucky charms over his grave
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60534
How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irish man?

None
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60535
60536 60538
FOOTBALL.png
Some people think that potatoes are too starchy for the Denver Broncos, but not me, no siree bob. When I was just a small potato, I would occasionally salt myself and become that entity known to The French as Le Pomme de Terre, and I would cause the cholesterol of my enemies to rise through the buttery menace of my potato hide.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60536
>>60535
Je suis la pomme de terre
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60537
>>60533
[Chuckles Irishly]
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60538
60540 60575
>>60535
*drinks potato*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60539
60541 60543
image.gif
>>60532
If sex "doesn't count" just because you eat your lover afterwards, then several insect species shouldn't be able to reproduce
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60540
60542
>>60538
*stores all of her money in a pot*

Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60541
>>60539
That might be the weirdest post I've read all day
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60542
60544
>>60540
It all disappears when the rainbow proceeding out of it vanishes.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60543
60545
>>60539
I was shitposting; It would count, if it weren't just another married female masturbating with non-living household vegetables.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60544
>>60542
*forgets about it, because drunk*
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60545
60546
image.png
>>60543
This shall be remembered
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60546
>>60545
Every housewife fucks the salad. This is training.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60547
*eats a whole raw potato*
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60549
>>60548
If the discord online status is to be trusted, he is currently idle. I guess he is busy at the moment.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60550
60551
File (hide): B93147D35270EF67BA7DE924F975AAA9-3000716.webm (2.9 MB, Resolution:720x404 Length:00:01:39, eurovision_gas.webm) [play once] [loop]
eurovision_gas.webm
>>60435
I am partial to the idea of using gas-based weapons.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60551
60552
>>60550
It might come as a shock, but me too.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60552
60553
>>60551
Poisons are such a badass way to painfully kill/incapacitate your enemy.
I'm glad assassins and Blackguards are proficient in poison use.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60553
60554
>>60552
Would tracy help Infernuis make gas weapons?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60554
60555
>>60553
Of course.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60555
60557
>>60554
Cool.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60556
60558 60559
I hope we get to play tonight.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60557
>>60555
Digits confirm poisons are badass.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60558
>>60556
same.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60559
60560 60561 60562 60564
>>60556
I don't
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60560
>>60559
*ree intensifies*
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60561
>>60559
Don't make me break out the runes again
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60562
60563
>>60559
*crushes u with truckload of potatoes*
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60563
>>60562
"You gonna sleep with all them too? Hmmm?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60564
60565
Spoilered
>>60559
"I found a whole bunch of gold, Flashy!"
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60565
60566
>>60564
"Uh..."
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60566
60567 60568
>>60565
It's Irish gold.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60567
60569
>>60566
*claims it in the name of the Queen*
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60568
>>60566
Texas tea?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60569
60570 60572
>>60567
*car-bombs u*
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60570
60571 60572
>>60569
*divides and oppresses u*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60571
60572
>>60570
*leeches your welfare system*
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60572
>>60571
>>60570
>>60569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdXeM4bHBhk
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60573
60574
>tfw "last 50 posts" isn't nearly enough
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60574
>>60573
Sorry..
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60575
60576 60577 60578
>>60518
??
>>60524
Finds stray horseshoe
>>60526
Waste of a good potato
>>60531
>Irish
>>60538
wut

... it got weird from there
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60576
>>60575
Yea it did.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60577
>>60575
>horseshoe
Yay!
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60578
60581 60582
>>60575
You know, play house, is the fight clubs still standing, etc.
Things to do
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60579
60580 60582
>is still angry over the tuberous adultery
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60580
60583
>>60579
At least she had the courtesy to kill her lay.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60581
60582
>>60578
The fight club was burned to the ground.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60582
60584 60589
>>60578
>>60581
The whorehouse burned to the ground, but the fight club still has members
>>60579
?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60583
60585
>>60580
Ewwwww
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60584
60586
>>60582
tracy masturbated with a potato.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60585
60588
>>60583
*eats corned beef*
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60586
>>60584
I was hoping to avoid mentioning it
tl:dr weird
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60587
>probably has ~2-3 hours before passing out
So, what is Tracy able to see from her position?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60588
>>60585
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee'
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60589
>>60582
Hmmmmmmm...
I guess Torc could go see what Saw-horse wanted
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60590
60591 60592 60593 60594 60598
Alright! Well my day was absolute shit! But enough about that! Aside from raping potatoes, where are we at?


Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60591
60597
>>60590
Tracy is still in the crowd, observing That Bitch, and remaining opportunistic.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60592
60597
>>60590
Sorry about your day.
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60593
60597
>>60590
Sorry to hear that... I hope things get better soon.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60594
60595 60597
>>60590
Being angry about raping potatoes
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60595
60596
>>60594
What's he actually doing tho?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60596
60602
>>60595
Reentering the structure through the hole
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60597
60599 60646
>>60592
>>60593
No worries, with any luck it will play out reasonably
>>60594
Rly?
>>60591
That Bitch is still in a small groups, alternating between giving instructions to the ppl there, and giving instructions into her phone. Something about
Not subtle enough to be those invaders, but still a pain in the ass," have I mentioned she has a huge ass?
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60598
60600 60601
>>60590
Sorry to hear that GM.

Torc is currently deciding if he should ask Death to come with him to see the trebuchets
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60599
>>60597
Tracy makes herself discreet, but inches closer.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60600
60610
>>60598
Well, Death didn't stop by for a group-chat, so intrigued.

Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60601
60604
>>60598
Is Death a visible entity, or can only Torc see Death?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60602
60607
>>60596
But aren't there increasing bots on both sides now?
Llvh5
?
No.60603
60606
[1d20+10 = 25]
5>>60597
Rolling to stay flaccid.
Is it bigger than thezs?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60604
60610
>>60601
Death is visible. No "Torcuil is talking-to/fugging the air" shenanigens
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60605
60608
Trumpaladin renters on Fae, making use of the fact that Fae is a hell of a lot faster than the bots to evade them - or at least, to evade masses of the bots attacking at once.

He was supposed to meet up with Infernius and Tracy so they could all get IDs and not have to constantly worry about the bots, but nooooooooo, we can't have that now, can we?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60606
60609
>>60603
Yes, but its all fat. That Bitch has no athleticism
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60607
>>60602
He was supposed to meet Tracy on the other side but we have to replay Saturday and now you want to do something else that will result in That Bitch getting away anyways
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60608
>>60605
Relax, Tracy just has to venture outside
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60609
60611
>>60606
>no athleticism
Tracy takes note of this, judging to see how easily she'd go down if she wanted to dispose of her.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60610
60629 60647
>>60600
Sound's good enough for me
"Hey, do you wanna go watch some trebuchet demonstrations?"
>>60604
Good to know
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60611
60612 60613
>>60609
Quick hint. Its a society based on non-aggression, where the robots do all the fighting
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60612
>>60611
>all these rich squishy targets
An assassin's paradise.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60613
60614 60615
>>60611
Gay.
Are their any soyboys around?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60614
60615 60616
>>60613
Aren't you about to get BBQ'd?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60615
60618 60620
>>60613
>>60614
Yeah, you are
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60616
>>60614
Yea.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60617
60620
Just fly out of there. He's out of range in the very first round
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60618
60619 60621
>>60615
>Roast beef
>McRib
>Big Mac
>Brisket
>Steak
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60619
>>60618
Tasty.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60620
60622 60623
>>60615
Tracy observes Infernius from her position.
>>60617
The bots have formed a ring by the hole. Going through would give them all a point blank shot, wouldn't it?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60621
>>60618
*wipes drool*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60622
60626
>>60620
He has a round or many rounds before they form a ring. He has just refused to specify "I fly away" for some reason
vPzPk
?
No.60623
60624 60626
[14d8 = 57]
>>60620
Yes
And speaking of crispy-fried Infernius, he still (cuz this is the point that the game was stopped) is taking damage from 2 1/2 breath weapons.
It hurt last time, but we'll re-roll for keks
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60624
60626 60628
>>60623
Kentucky Fried Minotaur?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60625
60627 60628
He had a round before Trump. He could have fled before Trump fled
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60626
>>60624
>>60623
Im still alive.
>>60622
Shhhhh its meta. Infernuis leg it traped on something.


Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60627
60630
>>60625
You know Cardishil is enormous, right? It'd take several rounds to get back to the hole from the plaza.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60628
60629 60631
>>60624
Its super rare at this point, but yeah
>>60625
Infernius seemed pretty set on making an entrance.
Making an entrance doesn't involve running away.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60629
>>60628
>super rare
Fucking kek

>>60610

Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60630
60632
>>60627
I don't fucking care. Cardishore can be how ever the fuck large it wants to be, Infernius has a flying mount that can move a hell of a lot faster than any of these, and he's higher in the order of initiative
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60631
60633 60636
>>60628
I am still alive!
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60632
60634
>>60630
Meh. Didn't seem that way to me.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60633
60636
>>60631
You might wanna cast a spell to protect yourself.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60634
60635 60636
>>60632
It's not a matter of "seems," it's a matter of objective fact. Initiative is set and Infernius had a move before the bots next move. Movement and range are mathematical and Infernius had and has the better numbers
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60635
60637
>>60634
The bots are coming through a hole in the cieling tho. They could've put themselves between him and the door.
We don't even know what feats they have.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60636
60638 60641
>>60631
For now, Infernius only took 1 direct blast.
>>60633
Good idea.
This is or would be the point that Trump actually made his escape.
>>60634
Cuz that's saved him before.

At this point, Infernius has the option of fighting being reduced to an ash-pile, or relegating himself to an ash-pile.
Loved that Anne Frank meme btw

Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60637
60639
>>60635
Then give us the IDs you piece of shit
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60638
0ab.jpg
>>60636

Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60639
>>60637
rood
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60640
60643 60644
I wonder if the bots target people with too many IDs per heat signature. There's no way anyone with more than one would have good intentions, and could only be a criminal. So why not fry them?
Llvh5
?
No.60641
60642 60643 60645
[d20 = 10]
>>60636
I attack with multiple over head strikes.
Llvh5
?
No.60642
60643
[2d20 = 12]
>>60641

Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60643
>>60640
I don't want to answer, you fags will meta for days
>>60641
>>60642
>Super rare? I want extra crispy!
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60644
>>60640
Good point.
Tracy places the other 3 IDs in her Bag of Holding, to keep them out of the bots' watch.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60645
>>60641
I would've started with Protection from Energy, but suit yourself...
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60646
60649
>>60597
What do the other people in the group look like? Do they seem like they're of higher status?
*inches toward group*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60647
60650
>>60610
Ask her about her wardrobe.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60648
What does the BOT distribution look like?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60649
60652
>>60646
There's a few uniformed dudes, as well as some obviously theatrical types. The uniforms are more official looking.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60650
60651 60654
>>60647
Kek
This. Bitches like hearing about their wardrobe
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60651
60653
drawn-grim-reaper-simple-14.jpg
>>60650
Tracy appreciates Death's sense of fashion.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60652
>>60649
>uniformed dudes
Noted.
Tracy figures these individuals may be staff serving in the cardishore government/system/whatever, and observes them cautiously, trying to get a sense of how things work around here.
As far as she can tell, is That Bitch highest ranking in the visible posy at the moment?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60653
60654 60666
image.jpeg
>>60651
That style of wardrobe is actually increasingly popular in Europe these days
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60654
60670
>>60650
"I like your cloak. How'd you get it?"
>>60653
....

That's not a cloak damn it
B7fFk
?
No.60655
60656 60657
[1d20+26 = 32]
Fae spot check on bots
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60656
60658
>>60655
When'd she get a +26 Spot?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60657
60660
>>60655
Fae is outside with Trump, so aside from a hastily concealed (so not) hole in the wall, and a ring of angry bots maintaining perimeter along the top of the wall, not much
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60658
60659
>>60656
Take a Dragonne, which already has spot skills maxed out, max out spot skills when you get paladin mount die and additional levels, add the wisdom bonus, add the +4 racial bonus dragonnes get, and you've got a very high spot modifier.

Trumpaladin can't spot shit by himself, he can't rely on teammates, and he doesn't have any way of casting "detect invisibility," so he needs Fae to be able to do this for him
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60659
60661
>>60658
>add the wisdom bonus, add the +4 racial bonus
The Dragonne stats, as listed, include all bonuses.
She does have 8 skill points to allocate from advancement tho.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60660
60662
>>60657
Dive for the hole, with all haste. While we're at it, Trump detects alignment on visible bots, using Vanderium's at will detect alignment.

"Vanderiem, can you tell me if these bots are neutral, or something else?"
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60661
>>60659
I don't give a shit what you think. Go back to playing your character and leave me to mine
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60662
60665
>>60660
"They're bots lad. They don't have alignments, they just do stuff that they're told to,"
(meaning, lawful)
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60664
60669
How many drama queens have advanced thru the Gate at this point?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60665
60667
>>60662
Lawful neutral, alright. Two questions: is the Eagles splendor from earlier still in effect, and would resistance to energy (fire) stack or not with the ring of fire resistance?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60666
60667
>>60653
Ninja-tier if you take the sandnigger out of the picture.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60667
>>60666
Yeah, islam ruined it for ninjas ~_~
>>60665
Eagle's splendor would still b in effect, though resistance doesn't stack
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60668
'when did he pick that ring for himself?' asks the theif
*shoots self in head for pointless loot-faggotry*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60669
60671
>>60664
More importantly, do the high-ranking targets Tracy is observing show any signs of leaving soon?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60670
>>60654
Correct, it's actually a scarf.
vPzPk
?
No.60671
60673 60680
[8d20 = 104]
>>60669
No, they seem to feel that the danger (?) is contained.
Oh yes, Infernius was attacking/ No effect (6's).
Rolling to continue barbecue

Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60672
60678 60683
Infernius is well done
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60673
60674
>>60671
Ouch.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60674
60675
>>60673
>"Tracy?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60675
60676
>>60674
>'yes?'
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60676
60677
>>60675
>"What the fuck is going on"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60677
60679
>>60676
>'Situation isn't good. Infernius just got BBQ'd, and he smells delicious. It might be over for him...'
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60678
60681 60691
᚛ᚔ ᚐᚋ ᚁᚑᚏᚓᚇ᚜
>>60672
Too done for my liking
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60679
60682
>>60677
>"Mother fucker. Where are you? I'm holding position outside the walls near the location where we entered. Are you next???"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60680
60691
>>60671
Tracy lets out an exaggerated gasp and pretends to take a selfie, imitating the behaviors of the drama-queens around her.

Beneath that, she's wincing at how much that had to hurt.
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60681
>>60678
Eating over-cooked meals just builds character.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60682
60684
>>60679
>'I'm in the crowd blending in. Don't worry about me.'
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60683
60691
>>60672
He's kill, isn't he?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60684
60685
>>60682
>"No I'm fucking worrying about you because those bots are coming for you next. Should I come to you?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60685
60687
>>60684
>"I'm fine. Stay where you are for now. You'll just draw more attention as it. It seems these guys have some kind of recording equipment, and they might have pictures.'
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60686
60688
This is entirely out of character for Trumpaladin. The only reason I had him flee last Saturday was because I thought Infernius would do the same and because I thought the bots had a higher save DC. That why when we replayed again, I had him stay and fight. Because him being in the fight was crucial to making sure Infernius faced half the number of bots, and to give him a chance. Trumpaladin could never leave an ally, especially Infernius, to die, as he ran. That's part of why I wanted to just play out the battle without the bullshit. Because it was the only thing Trumpaladin could have done in that situation. Now we have an awkward situation where Infernius is kill after Trumpaladin ran,
and what is there to say about it?

Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60687
60689
>>60685
>"You're not fucking fine they'll kill you next. They attacked you earlier. You were hiding in your disguise but it didn't work. They attacked you anyways. They'll get you if I do not come for you. And so what if they have pictures? What does that matter? Are you afraid they'll see an ostrich? And if my disguise doesn't work, why do you think your disguise will work?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60688
60690 60691
6b0.jpg
>>60686
>half the number of bots.
Pretty sure they can target multiple creatures with their flammenwerfers. Remember that mailbox that cornered Brad and Tracy in that alley.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60689
60692 60696
>>60687
>'you may be in disguise, but Fae isn't. That dust was only a precaution; I can't just dress her up if people are already looking for her. I'm fine for now. Let me see what's up with the bull before we meet up.'
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60690
>>60688
Because they were standing right next to each other. That's what flame weapons do. They affect small cone. Last Weekend it was 5 bots against Trumpaladin and 6 against Infernius, or 11 against Infernius with no Trumpaladin in the equation. Pay attention
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60691
60693 60695
>>60678
Whats with those ansi shits?
>>60680
kek
>>60683
Well,... no,... he's regenerating,... but he is well done
>>60688
With the ease of pointing a hose
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60692
>>60689
>"poor Infernius..."
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60693
60694
>>60691
Ogham runes cause reasons

How's Death?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60694
60697 60701
>>60693
Death seems to think its some sort of holiday or celebration of some sort. Something about friar Patchske or whatever. She wants to have a drink.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60695
60704
>>60691
What about the bots around him? Are they getting ready to finish him off?
Also, does Utachit ever take damage in her animated form?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60696
60698
>>60689
>"They might recognize Fae next time? If only I had another mount, someone else strong and fast enough to carry me and save me from danger, that way I wouldn't be forced to rely on Fae. And if only there were some way to disguise Fae in the future if need be, like a dust maybe. Oh well....
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60697
60701
>>60694
The celebration of Saint Patrick driving the "snakes" Jews out of Ireland!
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60698
60699 60703
>>60696
She literally just explained that the dust won't do shit if someone's already looking for you.
>'I'll be there in a few moments, Flashy. Just let me see what happens to the Bull.'
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60699
60700
>>60698
>"Do you think you can retrieve him?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60700
>>60699
>'Well, I'm not so sure about that, but maybe I might be able to sweep up what's left at this rate..."
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60701
>>60694
Torc offers to take her for drinks
Hoping it will go better than last time he went for drinks with a female.
>>60697
Mr. Snek doesn't like that story
>"#SNAKELIVESMATTER"
BXH7v
?
No.60702
60704
[1d20+24 = 38]
Rolling to Hide.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60703
60708
>>60698
>"If only Fae were faster, bigger, stronger, a much faster flier, had even better saving throws like if she had her own divine grace to share my eagle's splendor, could do ride by attacks, was able to create her own smoke screen, and maybe even able to blink out if need be - all while assuming a form that would be different than the form she would take the next time she tried to enter... I could definitely snatch the remains of Infernius, while gaining xp for killing bots and maybe even having a shot to loot other things and do other damage.

>A man can dream, can't he? A man can dream..."
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60704
60708 60716
>>60695
He's pretty finished off. And yes, he smells delicious, aside from the burned hair.
That Bitch makes a mention to several of the ppl and wanders away talking on her phone, attended by a nearby bot, exclaiming "Definitely not those assholes who looted the museum,"
>>60702
And the mantis becomes a living stick
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60705
60706
The reason I'm such an asshole tonight is because of other things...
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60706
60712
>>60705
There there, thats not true, you're always an asshole, at least to me,....
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60708
60710 60712
>>60703
>[flattered pony empathy]
>'Yes, Flashy, I'll be there in a jiffy; you don't need that kitty. Just let me collect that bull's remains.'
She feels/thinks, as she makes her way over closer to Infernius's situation.
>>60704
Tracy slowly creeps towards his charred remains in stealth.
Have the bots around him dispersed?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60709
60713
130263.png

Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60710
60716
>>60708
No, they're intent on making sure he doesn't move, aside from the steam wafting from his remains,... which are still regenerating.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60711
60717
Thez meanwhile, thinks for a second, "I wonder what I'nis is doing. I hope he's not getting charred to a crisp."
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60712
>>60708
>"How are you going to collect the bull's remains and why would it be easier than if you had more speed and three times the hp?"

>>60706
Channing's no good for me
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60713
60714
>>60709
For whom is that intended?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60714
60715
>>60713
To go with my "asshole" shitpost
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60715
60720
1521349776057 (2).png
>>60714

Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60716
60720
>>60710
Approximately, how many squares away is he from the crowd (need to know because speed/range and stuff)?
"Faust almighty..!" Tracy exclaims under her breath, eyeing the sizzling tender smoked ribs, in both exasperation and peculiar interest
So, are they just continuously burning him, or are they waiting for some kind of signal?
>>60704
>Susan's colleagues looted the museum
>security is on high because of that
>That Bitch has high enough card-access to have a personal bot guard her
Tracy absorbs all of this info.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60717
60718
1520677429038.jpg
>>60711
*screams in bovine*
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60718
60719
>>60717
Someone add flames.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60719
image.jpg
>>60718
>yfw
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60720
60721
>>60715
Xp
>>60716
Yes. That Bitch is clearly running the show. Continually talking into her device, she makes toward the gates. Occasionally one of the bots spurrrrts the body with more flames (regenerating) but no, they're (and he's) pretty much done at this point
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60721
60725 60728
>>60720
Tbh, I'm waiting for the demon to emerge, but don't want to be a metafag about it.
Tracy appears visibly torn between attempting to retrieve Infernius's remains (at risk of exposing herself) and trying to follow the crown into the gate.
She takes a gander at the crowd around her assessing the situation and trying to figure out where to go from here.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60722
60723 60724 60726
Night faggots. Get this shit done will ya?
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60723
>>60722
Night
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60724
60729
>>60722
I've already doomed myself to no-sleep.


Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60725
60730
>>60721
It'll be a bit before anyone bothers to remove the ring, I wouldn't wait on it, especially since Tracy doesn't know about that
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60726
>>60722
'Night
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60727
On her way toward the gates, That Bitch stops mid-stride. She has a visible but short exchange over the phone, before slouching her shoulders and making her way back to the stage.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60728
>>60721
>"Tracy, what is going on?"
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60729
>>60724
I would try harder to stay up right now, but I decided it wasn't worth it to watch you faggots debate cardishil Again
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60730
60731 60732
>>60725
Does he not die until the ring is removed? Even with negative hit points?

Anyway, Tracy figures trying to retrieve Infernius's stuff is too risky at this point, and proceeds to follow the crowd as she ponders her next move, still absorbing info.

How many rounds would it take to get back to the hole? The city seems pretty big, so Idk.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60731
60733
>>60730
Well, he is dead, but regeneration does and will continue until the ring is removed, yes.
>rounds
A few, nothing extensive since she'd be making a direct line
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60732
60733
>>60730
What's the rush to go through the gates? All that's going to happen if it waits three minutes is that there will be less security then
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60733
60734 60736
>>60731
Tracy makes a bee-line for the hole in the dome.
>>60732
>less security
>implying
Tracy wanted to follow That Bitch, but figured responding to Brad's request was more important.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60734
60735 60736
>>60733
So long as she makes note of which hole she went through
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60735
>>60734
Well, then she'd have to watch her go through the gate.
Does he want her to come or not?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60736
60737 60738
>>60733
Several of the surrounding people seem surprised when the mantis takes off and starts flying, but sure.
>>60734
The hole in the roof is huge, there's no mistaking it. As she flies through the top, she notices that the robots don't seem to give a shit
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60737
60739
>>60736
TF meant the location near where Trumpaladin is
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60738
60739
>>60736
>Mantis
I had her change to a leprechaun a while ago (thus the irish stereotypes).
Is the hole they originally went through at ground level or in the roof?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60739
>>60738
Noted
>still sees her as a mantis
>>60738
Its at ground level, I misinterpreted which hole kek you meant
>>60737
My bad, thought the roof
BXH7v
?
No.60740
60741 60742
[1d20 = 7]
Tracy dives through the hole in the dome and tackles Brad affectionately at full speed.
Spirited Bull Rush
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60741
60743 60744
Can I roll reflex save?

>>60740
"GAH!"
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60742
>>60740
Again, though there is an observable overhead presence that is constantly observing, none of the bots seem to care.

Almost like, if you have an ID they DGAF, but if you don't they cook you.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60743
>>60741
Always
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60744
>>60741
You can roll an opposed Strength check if you give a fuck.
She's bigger tho.
B7fFk
?
No.60745
60746 60747
[1d20 = 14]
Reflex save on Pony

Or Strength check, I have no idea
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60746
60748
>>60745
Huzzah! He might have been not tackled
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60747
60750
>>60745
>tfw two size categories bigger than u
Tracy wins!

Brad is lovingly knocked back 5 ft.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60748
60750
>>60746
He side-stepped, if that's his desired outcome
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60749
Reeee! It's a bull rush, not an overrun!
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60750
60751
>>60747
"Pony, what happened? Where is Infernius?"

>>60747
>>60748
Kek
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60751
60753
>>60750
"Infernius is kill."
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60752
60753
*sits on Brad*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60753
60754
>>60751
[sad paladin noises]

>>60752
reeeee
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60754
60755
>>60753
"There was nothing I could do. Couldn't even sweep him up because of all of those mailboxes..."
B7fFk
?
No.60755
60756
[1d20 = 4]
>>60754
"Then Let's go in to sweep him up"

Rolling to mount horsey
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60756
>>60755
Not sure if horse is mounted or mounted by horse
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60757
Now then. While Infernius is Well, he is not technically kill. This is evident by the fact that he's not waking up in the entertron still hungry. Instead, his remains are being collected by waste removal bots.

Tracy successfully reunites with Trump, replete with +3 IDs for full access

BXH7v
?
No.60758
60759 60760
[1d20+21 = 40]
"Let me change your disguise."
Sleight of Hand to slip a card in Brad's pocket.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60759
>>60758
*throws dust*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60760
60761
>>60758
"Are we going to get him or not?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60761
60762
>>60760
"That's the plan."
*rears*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60762
60763
>>60761
Directs horse to go to where ever the remain are, having more faith in speed than in stealth
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60763
60765
Tracy throws some dust in Fae's face that makes her look like a giant goldfish with tarantuala legs, despite having no intention of bringing her along.
>>60762
Tracy does this, while ethereal.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60764
The Mantis pastor and Bridget were actually characters I made up in my old creative writing class btw.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60765
60767
>>60763
>Fae is now a goldfish with tarantula legs
As Tracy and Trump return to the scene, unmolested by flsmr cuz IDs, they find that what remains of Infernius is being loaded onto a trolley, by a grip of bots with specialized nozzles
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60766
*flames
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60767
>>60765
[lurking ghost-pony noises]
Tracy follows.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60768
60769 60770
I need to break something. Not in game, but in real life. Like really break something.

I remember an episode of Deadliest Catch, season 2, that I watched many years ago where a guy gets pissed off, throws a large plastic tray in the water an starts shooting at it with an assault rifle. I really envy that guy
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60769
>>60768
Sorry about that, m8.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60770
60771
>>60768
You own a gun?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60771
60772
>>60770
No. Never had any money for one
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60772
>>60771
Neither do I...
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60774
60775 60777
It's late.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60775
>>60774
*collapses*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60776
Screams. But there's no one to hear his screams
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60777
60784
>>60774
Its my fault, I thought for a moment that I was sociable
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60784
>>60777
No problem, m8. Do what you need to do.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60785
60786 60787
*throws glitter in Brad's face*
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60786
>>60785
Pocket sand... er, glitter!
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60787
60788 60789
>>60785
Btw, Brad's disguise is now that of an orangutan named Clyde.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60788
>>60787
Tracy's disguise shifts into that of a huge construct that resembles a monster truck.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60789
>>60787
Mind that the dust that originally changed Brad's appearance still hasn't worn off, so he's currently disguised as an ostrich disguised as an orangutan named Clyde.
This is relevant because if anyone were looking for an ostrich (which some factions probably are), they would recognize the ostrich beneath the orangutan illusion. He could use the hat to solidify the illusion tho, and still roll for a Charisma-based disguised check.

Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.60794
60795
*polishes lucky horseshoe*
*checks to see if mimic is still alive, and feeds it a pastrami sandwich from a zip-lock bag*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60795
60797 60799
>>60794
*glares at horse*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60797
60800
581393__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_solo.png
>>60795
[sad/confused pony noises]
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60799
60800 60801
>>60795
*quizzical look*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60800
>>60797
>>60799
*sighs, then looks ahead*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60801
60802
>>60799
>"Where were you earlier?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60802
>>60801
"In the crowd." Revs the monster truck
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60804
60805 60807
I'm here, I'm just having trouble getting going today
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60805
60806
>>60804
I've been there before...
Rake all the time you need.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60806
>>60805
*take
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60807
60808 60809 60811
Me.jpg
>>60804
I'm going, but the problem is I'm pic related... which is me all the time.

Also I'll be on mobile the whole day
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60808
>>60807
I know that feeling.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60809
60810
>>60807
frozen?
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.60810
>>60809
I think it is the irritation inside behind the frozen outside
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60811
>>60807
You can't play today?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60812
60813
*rolls towards mailboxes sweeping up Infernius*
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60813
60814
>>60812
A shazbot positions its self in between Tracy and the scene.
"ALL OF YOU PLEASE STAY BACK FOR YOUR SAFETY." The bot monotones.
BXH7v
?
No.60814
60815 60817
66e60c4c2aa216b5de686a4fe7383725.jpg
[1d20+6 = 10]
>>60813
"~Vrooooooooooom Vrooooooooom!"
Diplomacy check to convince the wheel-lets to stand aside while a real machine handles the cleanup.
I'm that bored..
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60815
60816
>>60814
Nevertheless, Tracy stands back and observes the machine loading Infernius's remains.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60816
60817
>>60815
How many clean-up bots are there? Are they the same model as the other bots?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60817
60818
>>60814
The shazbot seems unimpressed. "THE FOUR OF YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED."
Speaking of which, all of Tracy's IDs emit notification pings.
>>60816
No, they're different than the shazbots.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60818
60819
>>60817
Tracy realizes she's being an idiot, and moves away from the center of action and parks herself in an alley as she considers her next course of action.
She checks Gorplemonger's ID-thingy.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60819
>>60818
She also takes note that the bot was able to detect the IDs in her back, and stops to consider that carrying extra IDs might reveal her in the presence of non-robot creatures.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60820
60821
"What was that sound?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60821
60822 60824
>>60820
"Um, ugh.." Tracy trails off, not deciding against attempting to conceal her stolen electronics.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60822
>>60821
*yes deciding against
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60823
60825
The IDs display a lengthy explanation of the incident moments ago. It claims that Infernius and Trump were participants of the Arena level who had managed to reach the city level. It also makes an additional reminder to keep one's ID on themselves at all times, as there were several participants who had neglected to do so, offering meager condolences to anyone who may have known whomever it was.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60824
60826
>>60821
"What are those?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60825
60829
>>60823
Does it show any indication of knowing exactly who it was that failed to keep their IDs with them (important, because I was intending to potentially assume their identities later on)?
>It claims that Infernius and Trump
Does it mention them by name, or does it mention 'some red cow and an ostrich?'

"Arena level..? I wonder what that could be..." Tracy ponders, trying to wrap her head around the scope of the dome's security communications
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60826
60827 60829
>>60824
"I'm not entirely sure.." Tracy says, fidgeting with Gorplemonger's device.
"Whatever it is, it has some kind of news message on it: it looks like the whole city knows we're here."
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60827
60828
>>60826
"Well where did you get them and why?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60828
60830
>>60827
"Well, I.. you see.."
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60829
60831
>>60825
No. Frank, Otto, Alfonso, and ??? were all quite squishy and were reduced to ash quite readily, due to their clothing, as well as whatever cosmetics and/or hair-products they may have been using. I didn't really come up with a back-story for them, I was hoping I could shirk that. In any case, they were beyond identification by the administration.
>>60826
That's an inaccurate statement
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60830
60831
>>60828
"You what?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60831
60832 60833
Tracy backs further into the alley, making sure she's out of sight from the crowd.
>>60829
Tracy is only as clever as her faggot, so she's still on alert, considering the possibility that other residents might be aware of their break in.
I didn't really care to use their disguises, it was just a fallback idea.
>>60830
"Will you promise me you won't be mad?"
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60832
60834
>>60831
"No. Now what is it pony?"
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60833
60834 60839
>>60831
I assume that Tracy gave Trump one of the IDs, cuz I can't think why he wouldn't be getting set on fire. In that event, Trump's ID displays the same information.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60834
60835
>>60832
*tosses him off of her back and sits on him*
"It's some kind of ID card. I'm not really sure how it works, but it seems like the robots will believe you're one of the residents while you're carrying it, as far as can tell."
>>60833
Tracy slipped one in his pocket without him knowing, but it would've binged by now to alert him of it.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60835
60836
>>60834
I'm guessing Trumpaladin would finally notice the ID in his pocket, so he pulls it out

"How did this get there?

So these IDs... Why do you have 3 of them?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60836
60837
>>60835
*smushing intensifies*
"I kind of.. got them from some of the localresidents."
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60837
60838
>>60836
"What do you mean?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60838
60840
>>60837
"I picked them up.."
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60839
60842
>>60833
Tracy curiously fidgets with the device some more, using her floating hands (claws retracted).
Is there any information available on it other than the notifications that just popped up? Perhaps a map for local residents?
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60840
60841
>>60838
"From?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60841
60843
>>60840
*smushes*
"I stole them." Tracy says flatly
"I subtly picked the cards out of the pockets of several individuals in the plaza and watched contently as the mailboxes reduced them to piles of fine powder."
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60842
60844 60845 60850
>>60839
Yes, there's a fully indexed section with information, I'm just having difficulty with descriptions at the moment. Additionally, my persistent critical nature is more active than usual. the part of me that says "ITS SHIT!"
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60843
60845 60846
image.jpeg
>>60841

Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60844
>>60842
Trumpaladin inspects the device himself
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60845
>>60842
No worries.

Tracy takes a while, fidgeting and trying to figure out how to handle the device (despite being able to hold weapons easily, she's still not used to having fingers), and takes a peak at the bots cleaning up Infernius's remains.
>>60843
Brad feels a ripple in Tracy's plot from his position, indicating that the mare just made a movement to shrug.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60846
60847
>>60843
"... Are you mad at me..?" She asks, sheepishly
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60847
60848
>>60846
"Yes." Trumpaladin responds with a bit of anger, but otherwise seems enraptured by the device. Without looking up, he says "did you do anything else?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60848
60849 60851
>>60847
"Not really. You and Infernius showed up just afterwards.. and then that happened..." Tracy says, grimly gesturing towards the smoldering pile in the plaza
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60849
60852
>>60848
"Learn anything about Great Leader" he says staring at the ID
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60850
60851
>>60842
Can Trumpaladin get to the home screen?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60851
60852 60853
>>60848
The cleaning bots finish loading Infernius onto the trolley, then proceed to clean up the remains of the other victims.
>>60850
Yes. Uh, which ID did Tracy give him?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60852
60856
>>60849
"You mean the fatass who was speaking in the square earlier?"
*smushes with fat ass*
"Not much, except it looks like the hierarchy is pretty clear around here. It seems generally lawful. I see why Susan's colleagues like it around here."
>>60851
I didn't bother to pick which one, let's say Frank's.
She's currently holding Gorplemonger's device, since Tracy's faggot thinks of it like some kind of trophy.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60853
60854 60855
>>60851
Trumpaladin trues to collect any parts of these remains, while at the same time trying to figure out how to operate the device
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60854
>>60853
Scratch that, just stay near and follow the trolley
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60855
60857 60859
>>60853
Ur still under her ass.
Tracy does get up, let him on her back, and advance after the trolley while ethereal tho.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60856
60859 60860
>>60852
"Susan's colleagues? The transgender elves got in?"
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60857
60858
>>60855
Hopefully horse can do that with no hands on the reins. Is riding a horse while texting dangerous?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60858
>>60857
If you wanna be insufferably meta about it, you'd have to make various ride or even concentration checks to do shit while mounted, but he's not in control anyway, so it's fine for him to sit back and shitpost as a passenger.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60859
60861 60863 60864 60869
>>60856
There will be no traps in the game, IDC what Wizards decided to include
>>60855
Finishing their task, the cleaning bots and trolley venture to one of the available gates. They're designed such that whatever activates the gates does so automatically and without apparent input. Unfortunately, since the process is automated Tracy is unable to tail the trolley through the gate.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60860
60865
>>60856
"That Bitch mentioned something about some guys breaking into the museum; it seems security has been uptight because of that too. I wouldn't rule out the idea that they could be the same faggots who robbed us." Tracy says, gnashing her razor-sharp teeth
"Think of it. This a lawful city, full of squishy targets with more money than they know what to do with, and a security system that could work for you if you know the right tricks: it's an assassin's paradise." Tracy continues, her tone a bit too upbeat for comfort.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60861
>>60859
[reeeeees at unresponsive gate]
"Well.. That's going nowhere.." she says, stamping her hoof in frustration
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60863
>>60859
I still find it funny to call him Susan though.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60864
60866
>>60859
Look up waste management on device
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60865
60866
>>60860
"So hopefully we can find those fuckers who took our money and get it back"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60866
60867
>>60864
"Any idea where my knives could be?" Tracy asks, peaking over her shoulder
>>60865
[snorts smoke in agreement]
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60867
60868
>>60866
"They must have a central location for confiscated weapons"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60868
After materializing, Tracy ducks into an alley and turns around discreetly, to spot if the crowd that stampeded earlier is still there.
>>60867
"I hope so.." Tracy says, letting out an impatient sigh

Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60869
60870 60871
>>60859
Are there any other cleaning bots anywhere? Did you say that the gate the trolley went through is closed?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60870
60872 60874 60876
>>60869
The cleaning bots also depart through the gate. The gate automatically activates for the bots, opening and closing as the bot proceeds through using an automated system. While it was designed with efficiency in mind, it prevents individuals from accessing restricted and/or dangerous areas.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60871
>>60869
I think it's like a teleportation circle that activate on a trigger, with a racial aspect of the cleaning bots as the device activation.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60872
>>60870
It'd be pure bullshit if I attempted to take 10 to emulate the bots' race with a Use Magick Device check, wouldn't it?

Tracy looks back to observe the crowd, particularly looking out for That Bitch and the uniformed personnel
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60873
Tracy lurks closer to the crowd, using her ability too phase through buildings and maintain stealth.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60874
60875 60878
>>60870
*steps out of enteron*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60875
60877
>>60874
Good afternoon, m8.
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60876
60879 60881
>>60870
Can Trumpaladin access Social on his device?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60877
60878
>>60875
Sorry i fell asleep last night.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60878
60880 60882
>>60874
Except he's not in the Entertron
>>60877
Its all good, I haven't been at my best lately
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60879
cb4d94054187e58fb7abb0fd0011580a.jpg
>>60876
>his device
Well he got over that quickly.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60880
60881
>>60878
He's still regenerating?
Can he still feel pain?
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60881
60882 60886
>>60880
No, he's completely incapacitated
>>60876
Like,... twitter for example?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60882
60883
>>60881
>>60878
Describe what i see (if i can)
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60883
60884
>>60882
Infernius is still quite unconscious, so nothing at the moment. I'm trying to determine when he would regain consciousness, and what situation he would find himself in when he does.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60884
60888 60894
>>60883
Describe my dreams
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60886
60887 60888
>>60881
>Like Twitter
Do you know what happens when you give Trump a blackberry?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60887
60892
>>60886
Please don't shitpost until we get Tracy's knives back.. but then please shitpost super hard.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60888
60889 60892 60895
>>60886
I'm really hoping desu
>>60884
Must I?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60889
60890
>>60888
Hitler trips confirm.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60890
60891
4fb9c3e4889f1252dc379bd6ef6b634301279162dba1e5c0c6a3493b01ceaba9_1.jpg
>>60889
god dammit
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60891
1521260420815.png
>>60890
Kekekekekeke
Anonymous
PTm+I
?
No.60892
60893 60895 60903
image.jpeg
>>60888
Trumpaladin checks out anything that looks like social media of any kind at all. Now, about these accounts. Can you make more of them? Is he limited to Frank's? Is it possible to have several? Are any forms anonymous or use pseudonyms?

>>60887
>Delete your account
>please stop tweeting
>president's shouldn't tweet
>your blackberry is the greatest threat to the free world
>56% of people polled want Donald Trump to stop tweeting
Pic
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60893
>>60892
>Le 56% president
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60894
60896 60897
evil_mailbox_by_mathas.jpg
>>60884
>Infernius dreams that he has somehow become a one-dimensional being trapped on a sheet of paper. He senses himself being written on by a faceless being, folded, and placed in a mailbox. Surrounded only by paper and darkness in his prison in a place between pages, he futilely rages against his paste bindings. Unable to move, he can only scream into the darkness of his envelope, trapped in postal limbo for Hitler knows how long.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60895
60897
>>60888
What's the status on That Bitch and her lackeys?
>>60892
Look for Tracy's blades first.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60896
60897 60898
>>60894
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *whispers* will me ever see thez again?"
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60897
60900 60903
>>60894
Thanks, I needed that
>>60895
That Bitch is mingling with some of the apparently more prominent individuals, using the opportunity to network and associate.
>>60896
Awwww
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60898
60899
nZgT3OFS3z-6.png
>>60896
>stamp is expired
"MUAHAHAHAHAHA! ~NEVER!"
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60899
60901
>>60898
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
BXH7v
?
No.60900
60903
[1d20+24 = 36]
>>60897
Tracy stealthily lurks closer (juanting where she can) as she continues to gather information, moving as discretely as a monster truck carrying an orangutan can move
Rolling to Sneak closer
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60901
>>60899
*un-opened letters fly around Infernius like a flock of harpies, diving and tormenting him with gruesome paper-cuts all over his body*

Which is a mental projection of the excruciating pain his body is in in the real world.
PTm+I
?
No.60902
[1d20+5 = 13]
Wisdom check on how to opperate these accounts
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60903
60911 60918 60926
>>60892
>>60900
>>60897
https://youtu.be/qL6AzyYGDrs
Muh Feels!
PTm+I
?
No.60905
60906 60908
[1d20+10 = 24]
>>60904
>magic device
It's a fucking smart phone. Not a wand. But whatever, since he has a vastly higher charisma bonus.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60906
>>60905
I deleted that because I realized what I said was misleading.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60908
>>60905
It's not the first time he's shitposted with a tablet-shaped device, so he'd get a +2 bonus on top of that.
He's got it figured out.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60909
60910
>>60907
Its a story of an improvised NPC
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60910
>>60909
Good story so far.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60911
60912
>>60903
Gosh this story is awesome.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60912
60913
>>60911
Hes a good dwarf.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60913
60914
>>60912
e;_;e
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60914
60916
1518666782995.png
>>60913

Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60916
60917
sad_spike__please_read_description__by_xxwingsxonxvenxx-d4totoq.png
>>60914
Penalty, excessive use of feels. 15 yards
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60917
>>60916
*plays fooseball*
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60918
60919 60921
>>60903
Damn, I am glad I watched that whole thing
He's a good dwarf ;^;7
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60919
60920
>>60918

Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60920
1520966811155-0.png
>>60919
G O O D D W A R F A L E R T !
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60921
>>60918
*sniffles a bit*
An inspiring story.
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60922
60923
"Horse, can you get us to the bodies?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60923
60924
>>60922
"You mean those piles of ash?"
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60924
60925 60926
>>60923
"Yes. Can you take us to them?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60925
60927
>>60924
"What do you want from them?"
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60926
>>60924
>>60903

Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60927
60929 60933
>>60925
Trumpaladin looks with disbelief. "Are you shitting me? Infernius is there"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60928
I g2g for a while, sorry.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60929
60930
>>60927
*dabs in dream*
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60930
60931 60932
>>60929
Fuck, you really threw me with the Ohgie story. I went on a half hour rant to Lenos' faggot about how I deliberately avoid tragic elements like that cuz feels
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60931
60940
>>60930
Oohgie died a hero's death.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60932
60939
>>60930
Dont be a faggot, gibe feels i love feels.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60933
60934 60935
>>60927
I fucked up.
"I would.. It's just I'm not sure exactly where they went..." Tracy says, unsure..
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60934
60935
>>60933
*"or how to get there." she says, staring at the gate where the robots were moments ago.
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60935
60937 60939 60942
>>60933
>>60934
"Well, if we had some way of passing through solid matter, we could go through the floors until we eventually found the level with waste disposal. We could also maybe try to ride one or hijack one the next time they show up. Of course, we'll need to wait until someone makes a mess
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60936
60976
Wait, is it a physical barrier gate, or a teleportation gate?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60937
60938
>>60935
"Did you find out anything while playing with your toy, Flashy?" she asks curiously
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60938
>>60937
"Oh no no no, my little pony. It's not about what I found out. It's about what the world shall soon find out."
Trumpaladin's thumbs hover dangerously over the super weapon, as he ponders its power""
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60939
60945
>>60932
"You knob-end, you do realize that I'm a direct manifestation of his inability to adequately process and cope with feels,...."
>>60935
I am greatly appreciating this line of dialogue
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60940
60941 60946 60948 60949
>>60931
>Oohgie has been admitted into the celestial planes of the game
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60941
>>60940
10/10 crafty-smiths would pray to.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60942
60943
>>60935
I'm not entirely sure I understand how anything around here works, but Tracy advances forward and attempts to phase through the gate/floor/wherever she's told.

You steer her, because I don't think I understand the layout anymore..
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60943
60944 60947
>>60942
I think the other floors are beneath the main one, with the park area having solid matter beneath it, and the other areas more likely to have other floors
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60944
>>60943
*sinks thru floor*
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60945
60951
>>60939
Gibe feels
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60946
>>60940
>adds ohgie to pantheon with hitler.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60947
>>60943
Ask Siri what the level is.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60948
60950 60951
>>60940
Let's put a statue of him in the forge.
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60949
60951
>>60940
Trumpaladin presses down on the center button
"Where does trash go?"
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60950
>>60948
Yes.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60951
60952 60953 60954
>>60948
Well technically the party is unaware of Oohgie,... but I can definitely work him into upcoming developments.
>>60945
No
>>60949
Trash, waste, and excess material is sent to a processing facility, where its properties are analyzed and recycled for optimum efficiency. I'm figuring that Infernius will wake up in a bit of an unfavorable situation
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60952
>>60951
Tracy looks at her device, desperately searching for the area where her beloved cutlery may have been stored.
She begins by searching for where the front gate is situated in relation to them.
Is she able to find anything about the "arena level"?

*is still sinking through the floor because Brad told her to*
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60953
60955
>>60951
To Sirlexitana: "what level is utilities?"
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60954
60958
>>60951
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60955
60956 60957
>>60953
I'm assuming you mean the phone
"You are not cleared for that degree of informatin."
As an "act" (Frank was a magician btw) Trump's ability to directly interact with or affect infrastructure is limited
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60956
60958
>>60955
Tracy tries the same, only with Gorplemonger's phone.
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60957
60958 60959
>>60955
"Where does Cardishore offer opportunities for women in engineering careers?"
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60958
60961 60962
>>60954
"Quit whining, you're lucky he considered it at all. And look at me, getting all Dissociative Identity with it,...."
>>60956
None of the IDs are c;eared for utilitarian processes
>>60957
There are wamen in engineering?

kek
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60959
>>60957
REEEEEE look for baggage claim!
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60960
60964
'It seems like I'll need a better card I I wanna really get around this place..' Tracy thinks to herself, looking around briefly
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60961
image.jpeg
>>60958
Are the IDs cleared for virtue signaling by elites?
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60962
>>60958
Fine
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60963
60965 60969
1521207313289.gif

Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60964
60966
>>60960
"Pony, that's not necessary. Just wait for someone to set the center stage on fire, and then the utility bots will be back. Ride or hijack one or take its clearance mechanism"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60965
>>60963
You can make your own feels if you roleplay hard enough. It's not something that's given to you.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60966
60967 60968 60969 60970
>>60964
She didn't say that aloud
>wait for someone to set the center stage on fire
"When would that ever happen?"

tbqh desu senpai, I've been wanting to cut off That Bitches ass and hang it over the fireplace for quite a while now, but I figured now's not the time to kill her.
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60967
>>60966
>expecting me to carefully read and observe minutia on this shitty safari browser while mobile posting at a restaurant, when a post has quotation marks
"Well, I don't know. I just know we failed to follow the bots through last time"
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.60968
>"so when can I go get my well done gnome dinner? I've heard gnomes are extra spicy and an explosion of flavor."
>>60966
>Spoiler
Kek
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60969
60971 60972 61027
>>60966
Y tho? That Bitch has only just been introduced, there's no cause.
>>60963
"Fine, what do you want to know?" she says, rolling her eyes and blushing immensely cuz this is embarrassing AF
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60970
60973 60974
>>60966
I think you are vastly underestimating the difficulty of that. The only thing I can think of is have Trumpaladin distract her by talking about business or IRL shitposting or by seducing her. But I don't think that will get Tracy close enough to swipe the ID. Except maybe for seduction. That might get that bitch to leave her guards long enough for Tracy to sneak up unobserved
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60971
>>60969
About what?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60972
YyRRcZH.jpg
>>60969
I'm just bloodthirsty; don't mind me. I have literally no reason to, she just happens to be the nearest warm-blooded NPC.
I'm not going to kill her or any other NPCs (yet), but I'm in "looking for targets to assassinate and reasons to assassinate them" mode right now.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60973
60976 60977
"You said gibe feels. I said (essentially, not literally) 'which feels?',"
>>60970
I appreciate this post
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60974
>>60970
I get it. I wan't planning to.

Tracy's incredibly broken while mounted tho.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60975
60978
"So, where do we go from here?" Tracy asks Brad
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60976
>>60936
>>60973

Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60977
60979
>>60973
Good feels bad feels sad feel any feels will do.
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60978
60980 60981
>>60975
"I don't know. Maybe we could ask the lady on the stage earlier very nicely to take us to the utilities. Maybe try to buy an advertising contract. Bitches love advertising contracts.

The Trump brand could do well here"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60979
1365119218_384157377.jpg
>>60977
I like high stakes feels, especially the feeling of raking-in a huge reward after taking an equally huge risk.
pic unrelated
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60980
60982
>>60978
You're still an orangutan.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60981
>>60978
"You're free to try it if you like.." Tracy says, a bit unsure
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60982
60983 60984 60986
>>60980
Can she change him into a professional looking businessman of pure seduction? Someone who, when he tells you he wants you to advertise a brand worth billions, and he can make Mexico pay for it, you believe him
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60983
60985 60987
>>60982
Use the hat.
Anonymous
jWvO1
?
No.60984
60985
>>60982
That's literally what it's for.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.60985
>>60983
>>60984
What more can I say?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60986
60989
>>60982
Put it on. It's made for the purpose of greeting people.
It's named Hector btw (not sure if I mentioned that earlier).
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60987
60988 61003
>>60983
Alright, so you seem to want to acquire an extremely high level ID, and more to the point, want to fuck over That Bitch. I think that getting her alone is going to be obscenely difficult, that her security will be hard to get past. I also think that she herself is extremely high level. So you'll probably want to distract her. I think Brad could help in one of two possible ways:

1. Try to buy advertising for the AFL. Now That Bitch is extremely arrogant and dismissive. She's probably not going to be impressed by anything Tracy or Trumpaladin do. But entertainers survive off of branding and selling advertising. They are going to treat people who come to but adds more favorably than people who come to sell talents. If you want to try selling, Trumpaladin can sell an idea for a reality TV series
2. Seduction. Trumpaladin is really good at Fucking things, with 20 ranks in each of the two relevant skills. That Bitch is arrogant as fuck, but I'm betting she's a slut. This idea has the advantage that it would give her cause to be alone in a room with Trumpaladin, which Tracy could then break into and take the ID. She'd even take off her pants for it, so that makes it easier
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60988
60990
>>60987
Go give it a shot.
I just want to keep moving forward.
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60989
60991
>>60986
Fuck it, puts on the hat
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60990
60991
>>60988
Should we get her attention by performing mounted as we approach, or just approach simply?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60991
60992
>>60989
Roll a Will save.
>>60990
I don't think she's in the mood for performance, but it's work a shot.
I'm in the mood for a monster truck rally.
fRP1F
?
No.60992
60993 60994
[1d20+16 = 20]
>>60991

Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60993
>>60992
Ooof
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60994
60996
>>60992
>+16 Will
pass

Brad (aka Clyde) still looks like an orangutan, but he now looks like an orangutan so well-dressed and professional that anyone who met with him would forgive the fact, voiding any circumstantial penalty he would've taken.
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60995
61004
Before doing anything charisma based, Trumpaladin casts Eagles Splendor on self and mount
Anonymous
fRP1F
?
No.60996
60997 60999
>>60994
Oh come on. Let him look like a reality tv host billionaire sports league owner all around winner
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.60997
60998 61049
1521256535715.png
>>60996
>Talking to people while a team mate is dead.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.60998
>>60997
Well, the purpose is to get her to be willing to let them access the trash, or to steal her ID so they can access the trash
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.60999
61002
>>60996
He does though: an amazing, fashionable, professional reality tv host billionaire sports league owner all around winner.. etc, named Clyde.
It's a Hat of Glammering: It makes the user look dressed to impress, even in circumstances that he normally wouldn't. Even if the character is covered in blood and dirt, the helm changes their appearance to that of professional and proper attire for meeting even royalty.
Tl;dr, it's made so that the character's charisma-based checks function normally even in poor circumstances by glammering any clothing (or just lack of) that the character may be wearing into the best possible attire for that meeting, because the right outfit can impress anybody. Think of it like a cross between a Hat of Disguise and a Rod of Splendor.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61000
61001 61049
Torcuil needs ales now that I understand more about his name
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61001
61005
740676__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_broom_clothes_halloween_night_stockings_witch.png
>>61000
Checked and keked
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61002
61007
nti_stm_65869_large.jpg
>>60999
There is no command word to activate it. The hat immediately glammers the characters appearance to the appropriate outfit for that circumstance when put on, and maintains it until it is taken off. To change the outfit, the character can simply to put the hat back on.
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.61003
>>60987
I would go for selling an idea about a tv series. You can always try seduction later if it fails, right?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61004
>>60995
Were you planning on starting a monster truck rally in the square?
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61005
61008
>>61001
>Torcuil's new and improved battle strategy
>charisma check to make the victims friendly
>give them ale
>lightning
>ignites alcohol in victims body somehow
Uh, what exactly would that do to a person?
>victim dies

Gotta live up to his name.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61006
61008 61009
Okay seriously, what the hell are these disguises, what do they do, how do they work, and why can Trumpaladin not just look like captain Kirk? He's supposed to be fuckable, and an orangutan is not fuckable
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61007
>>61002
>"Little pony, I think I know a way to make the lady give us access to the utilities level. Do you trust me?"
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61008
61010 61012
1305600844125.jpg
>>61005
Oh, I thought you were referring to the "sacrificial cauldron" meaning to the name.
>>61006
The disguise is generated with Dust of Illusion: it disguises the creator as if with the Disguise Self spell. The illusion lasts two hours. You could get a reflex save to avoid being disguised if you wanted to. I disguised Brad as an orangutan named Clyde because memes.
The hat is an item that I made up, that is meant to adorn the wearer in the most professional clothing imaginable, so that the character looks dressed to impress in any circumstance: it makes for a good prop in role-play, but also a helpful tool in the case of hasty diplomacy checks (which can take all kinds of circumstantial penalties).
>orangutan is not fuckable
This one is.
He looks sharp, confident, and ready to pick up bitches by the dozen.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61009
>>61006
Tracy could use her dust to make him look like captain kirk, but I like the professional Mr. Clyde gig better.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61010
61011
>>61008
Nah, his name orginally meant: Thor's cauldron.

Turn's out Thor used his league deep cauldron for almost endless ale.
Truely a norse story
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61011
61014 61049
>>61010
>Decanter of Endless Ale
Best artifact ever.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61012
61013
>>61008
>This orangutan is fuckable
But it's an orangutan
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61013
61015 61016
>>61012
A very well-dressed, handsome, properly-groomed and charming orangutan. We're running on cartoon logic here.

That Bitch is a racemixer anyway.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61014
>>61011
>two different command words
>one brings forth pretty much normal ale.
>the second brings forth a magical ale that is highly flamible when exposed to electricity
>Torc shoots lightning from his arse
¿¿¿
>profit
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.61015
>>61013
>That Bitch is a racemixer anyway.
She fucks monkeys.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61016
61017
>>61013
But it's an Orangutan

Whatever. If she says no, He'll call her a racist, and if she's hesitant, explain that it's the current year
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61017
61018
>>61016
Now you're thinking.
This is one good-looking orangutan too.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61018
61019 61026
Look of Doom.png
>>61017

Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61019
61020
>>61018
I'm not about to give up on this Clyde business, m8.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61020
61021 61024
>>61019
Why
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61021
61022 61023
>>61020
OrangutanXmonster truck fetish?
Anonymous
73pjI
?
No.61022
>>61021
Don’t give the internet more ideas! Darn it... I feel it, people are already drawing it...
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61023
61025
>>61021
Just no, okay. It's weird enough to jack off to a human on a horse. That's enough
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61024
>>61020
Because I find the idea of a tall, handsome well-dressed, cartoonishly human-proportioned orangutan showing up to the city in his electric blue monster truck and immediately becoming the most popular man in the country, because everyone wants to get with the cool reality tv ape, to be hilarious beyond measure.
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61025
61026
>>61023
He doesn't literally turn into an orangutan: he just looks like one.
And the hat makes him look so well-dressed that everyone treats him like they would a human celebrity.
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.61026
>>61018
>>61025
Its like that movie with regan.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61027
61028 61029 61031 61049 61393 61399
You know what, fuck it. I'm done fighting Tracy's faggot's autism.

>>60969
As That Bitch stands on or near the stage, she hears a massive revving of the kind that would bring tears to the eyes of any youth, because goddamn it's an awesome revving sound. A particularly impressive large green Monster Truck appears, and in it's window the most charming orangutan you've ever seen, wearing a red trucker's hat and a stripped black suit. The monster truck revs furiously as it demolishes a stand. Then another stand, the store keepers fleeing but admiring the awesomeness of the destruction of property. Flames shoot from the monster truck's exhaust tubes as it damn near dances about the fair grounds. The Orangutan gives That Bitch a wink as he does so.

The monster truck settles down and comes nearer that Bitch. The orangutan walks out in the coolest walk ever seen in a primate, like he already owns the world. "Hey now. My name ain't important, but my business is. You see, I hear you in the business of being fabulous, and I'm looking for some one to sell my brand. I got branches accross two cities, and we're expanding further. Selling everything from T Shirts to live entertainment. Got a whole league going. And I'm bettin' you could hook me up with some talent."

He gives her a charming look and approaches closer, letting her league of guards know just how awesome he is. "But if you're buyin', boy I got reality TV shows like you wouldn't believe. Tell me now, how many minorities - orangutan's like myself, you got hostin' TV series? What's your best ratings on those? Boi, you ain't got nothing like the splended crowds I draw over yonder, that I can tell you."

*acts charming*
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61028
>>61027
EMBRACE THE AUTISM
Also, kek...

Can Torc go talk to saw-horse if he can convince Death to bring her drink?
BXH7v
?
No.61029
61030 61031 61053 61393
[1d20+25 = 34]
>>61027
Rolling a perform check (dance+tumble) to do monster truck tricks in the square and entertain the audience to show them that they are in fact performers.
"~Vroooooooooooom! Vroooooooooom!"
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61030
61033
>>61029
Add the bonus for Trump's Eagle's Splendor if you haven't already
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.61031
61032 61033
>>61029
>>61027
*mumbles something about never getting to see ana again*
*whimpers with the sadness of 10000 abandoned corgis*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61032
61034
>>61031
I feel like you don't appreciate how far we have to go to try to get Infernius back
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61033
61036
>>61030
It's already more than 30 (Extraordinary performance), but sure.
>>61031
*pays respects to minotaur lost in postal limbo*
Anonymous
Llvh5
?
No.61034
61035
>>61032
Get back?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61035
>>61034
He's not dead, so he's not in the Entertron.
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61036
61037
>>61033
>Infernius is currrently stuck in limbo rather than being taken to the underworld cause Death is on a date with Torc
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61037
61039
>>61036
Topkek!
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61039
61041
>>61037
>hundreds of people are waiting to be taken to the underworld
>Death finally appears
>a chorus of "WHERE WERE YOU?" Rings out
>"On a date" Death says smuggly
>all these dead people wondering what kind of evil devil like man Death is dating

>...

>meanwhile
>"I still want that gnome dinner"
"I'll fucking fireball you"
>"Do it you fucking wimp"
>Casts fireball
>Snek somehow reflects it
>Torc blows all his facial hair off with a fireball
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61040
61042
1496187300870.png
>Is not actually sure where to go from here
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61041
61043
>>61039
Kek
>tfw you roll a 4 and fail to beat your own familiar's spell resistance.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61042
61044 61045
>>61040
Neither am I..
Roll Diplomacy after seeing their reaction, I guess...
It'll either work and we'll somehow get exclusive celebrity VIP access, or end up very awkward and potentially fatal...
Anonymous
28InT
?
No.61043
>>61041
I was imagining more tennis style
>cue wii tennis music
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61044
>>61042
*Polishes Shoe of Good Fortune*
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61045
61046
>>61042
So is the idea that he makes high level access a condition of buying adds?
Mrs. Sentry
BXH7v
?
No.61046
>>61045
Idk.. wait for GM.
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.61049
61050
>>60997
Infernius isn't dead, he's sleeping
>>61000
I missed something, nice footballs tho
>>61011
Korak had one of those you know
>>61027
wut
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61050
61052
>>61049
>wut
Exactly what it sounds like.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61051
f4385c8c85df9a2082344710a67c6f7f9c30cceadf061f9088e2089d5b536e52.gif
I need to stay off of 8chan...
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.61052
61053
>>61050
Doubtle-wut? I still haven't figured out wut with the last wut
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61053
61054 61393
>>61052
Brad is disguised as a well dressed and fashionable orangutan, named Clyde. He's riding Tracy, who is aptly disguised as a huge, flame-spewing smoke-snorting monster truck.

The two had the idea to use their combined Charisma checks make themselves look like big shots to impress the locals, in hopes of following That Bitch towards wherever she's going, to get some VIP celebrity access deeper into the dome.
Tracy just made a performance check to impress the crowd with her monster truck maneuvers here >>61029 , and Brad is getting ready to roll Diplomacy after gauging their reactions.

Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.61054
61055 61056
>>61053
And the crowd is as stunned as I am. I'm actually curious as to how this is going, and you can consider that a degree of receptivity in the audience.
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61055
61067
giphy.gif
>>61054
"~Vrooooooooom! ~VROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!"
*snorts twin steams of smoke and does another backflip*

B7fFk
?
No.61056
61057 61058
[1d20+60 = 71]
>>61054
Rolling for fucking everything Combined profession and diplomacy with Eagles Splendor attached. If you don't like that just use something else, like +38 for diplomacy, +32 for seduction, or something...
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61057
61058 61059
dd-meme-stealth-is-optional-animated.gif
>>61056
>Profession
Don't get cocky. This plan is as autistic as is.
B7fFk
?
No.61058
Screen-Shot-2017-01-13-at-1.40.39-PM.png
>>61056
He woos them with tales of the magnificence of the American Football League

>>61057
May Elway guide him
\r
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.61059
61061 61062
>>61057
Wait, there's a plan to this?
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61061
61066
89d5a692e83bba522def15a594a954fd.jpg
39a074ec4840396b6dcf8650acca711e.jpg
PC Plans 2.jpg
Blank _31d9d63cf225ca6eebf88afc69867899.jpg
Rd70vg4.jpg
>>61059
Well, "plan" is a strong word...
I'm just having fun and seeing where it takes us.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61062
61063
>>61059
The original plan was to get That Bitch away from her guards and to take her pants off long enough for Tracy to swipe her ID... But no way in hell Tracy is cooperating with that, so I am less sure now
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61063
61064
>>61062
Wait, that was the plan?
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61064
61065
>>61063
I don't know any more. At this point it's really more of "is That Bitch interested in branding or selling Advertisements," as well as "would she like to make a hit reality TV series staring a diverse cast"?
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61065
61068
>>61064
[glamorous monster truck noises]
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.61066
61069
>>61061
>pic 2
I like it
Anonymous
vPzPk
?
No.61067
61070
>>61055
I found it
https://mlpol.net/mlpol/res/110830.html#q111371
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61068
61071
>>61065
I don't know if that is quite the way to go about it. The point is not to impress them with your talent, but to make them want to sell you their talent.

I figure all of culture industry, all of it, from news organizations to music to films to social media - are there primarily either to sell advertisements, or to sell tickets and albums. And when you approach them to try to be an actor or a musician, you're not going to be treated with much respect by them because there's a shit load of competition, and because you are the product, to be packaged up and sold off to advertisers and movie watchers. But the Advertisers.... now they are in a different position. The roles are reversed. The owner of the Record company, or the super star trying to be her own agent... They are trying to sell themselves to you. And even if there is much competition, they are greedy and will want to sell more. I bet you the CEO of Nike or Coca Cola is treated with a hell of a lot more respect and niceties than even the most successful super stars in Hollywood.

But do a show anyways, just to show them we have talent too. Just don't hinge your value to them on it
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61069
Pcs be like they usually seem to contain fire_a3ccbf_5312141.jpg
54f6534dc554e137bcfa601c68cfc0ed.jpg
Demotivator-PCPlanning.jpg
362481f868923de833fd51ef611c26c6.jpg
BJs8Ugi.jpg
>>61066
Ikr
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61070
>>61067
kek
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61071
61072
>>61068
Don't ask me. I'm just a pony jumping through hoops.
Anonymous
B7fFk
?
No.61072
61073
>>61071
*pets car seat*

Don't forget to make a mess, so there's something for the bots to clean up
Anonymous
BXH7v
?
No.61073