/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

nuts3.jpg
Show Nuts #54
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58626
58627 58644 59336
RP/Shitposting thread - D&D 3.5 base rules, subject to interpretation, review, and elaboration. Open for all to spectate, bantz, shitpost, or full-on play.

We begin this thread in anticipation of the weekend, where most of the party is gradually infiltrating the grand city of Cardishore. With disguises varying from an Emu, Barney the dinosaur, and a mexican clown,... as well as Fae who is entirely without costume, Trump, Tracy, and Infernius try to get a handle on whatever the hell is going on in Cardishore now or in general.
Meanwhile, Torcuil is working to get that damn cannon fixed on the Stray Cat. Meanwhile Stix returns (to the tower?) with not many answers, an over-sized acorn, and definitely no other surprises.

Meanwhile Thez,... poor forgotten and alone Thez who is babysitting the port so that none of the party's enemies see their departure and think "Wah ha ha ha! With them gone I will destroy their precious city!" I mean she gets it,... but still.
>sad dwelf noises
Anonymous
/kpkx
?
No.58627
387654__safe_artist-colon-zee66_oc_oc-colon-echo_oc only_animated_bat pony_eeee_pony_screech_seizure warning_solo_vibr.gif
>>58626

Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58629
nightmare-ditlev-blunck.jpg

Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58630
58631
Thez should've come along.
It would've been more interesting to come home to a Hell Brigade anyway.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58631
58632
>>58630
Or something with stab-able organs.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58632
58633
>>58631
Tracy will have plenty to stab here in a minute. I held back on Cardishore 'cuz I hadn't had time to figure out exactly what was happening in city when the party arrived (though a most obscure method I might add), but I'm ready to go with both cinematics, storyline, envirnonment, etc.
I'm probably not going to map most of Cardishore cuz its a massive city and there's going to be a lot of rapid-fire zones that will get vaguely mentioned and then ignored thereafter, but Its about to get hairy (and for once, its not entirely the party's fault).
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58633
58635
>>58632
Okay. I'm hype.
I've been meaning to get Tracy back into this city for months now.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58634
58635 58636 58637
>"I'm starved"
"We can grab some food after we get the cannon order placed"
>"Why go somewhere when there are four perfect sized meals in front of me?"
"This again?"
>"I'm not leaving until I eat a gnome"
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58635
58643
>>58633
>inb4 thread breaks bump limit before friday evening
>>58634
kek
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58636
>>58634
Kek
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58637
58639
>>58634
>Intelligence
It occurs to Torcuil that all he'd really need to do is cause an explosion to occur in an area formerly occupied by Snek's lunch,... probably best of they're alone.
Anonymous
11KTC
?
No.58638
Tracy looks around the city and wonders how many of these fancy houses she'll have time to loot.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58639
58640
>>58637
Okay, I won't lie; I have no idea what you are meaning by this statement.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58640
>>58639
I think it sounds like he'd let you get away with murder, because it'd be funny.
OuvwY
?
No.58641
58642
[1d20+24 = 25]
*walks away while the ostrich and bull are fighting to continue searching the city in stealth*
Rolling to Hide
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58642
>>58641
[i]Reeeeeeeee
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58643
58644
>>58635
The hype is real.
No divegrass this weekend.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58644
58645
884.jpg.cf.jpg
>>58626
"Poor thez."
>>58643
>tfw no swastika
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58645
58646
>>58644
Shouldn't have told her to stay, imo..
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58646
58647
>>58645
We needed someone powerful and competent to lead the men while we are gone.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58647
58648
>>58646
Maybe I'm just being selfish, because I half-hoped to come back and find that the port was destroyed by a giant monster again...
>lead the men
They're canon-fodder, m8. No use putting them at risk.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58648
58649
>>58647
Reeeeee my men arent cannon fodder.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58649
58650 58651
>>58648
The followers you get from the Leadership feat aren't exactly useful for combat. Only a handful will even be 5th level.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58650
>>58649
That may be, but my men still aren't cannon fodder, they are respected soldiers.

Anonymous
/kpkx
?
No.58651
58652
>>58649
For the Six Gorrilionth time, you aren't the only one to receive Haxx
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58652
58653 58654 58655
>>58651
>only one
What do you mean?
Tracy has Leadership too. She just hasn't organized her soccer team yet.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58653
58656 58735
>>58652
So, what level can our followers be then?
Anonymous
/kpkx
?
No.58654
58657
>>58652
Fuck off
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58655
58659
1520466784176.gif
>>58652
>soccer team


(USER EARNED FLAG WITH THIS POST)
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58656
>>58653
If it's at least 4th level, I'd like to train some young ones as fellow Blackguards.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58657
58658
>>58654
No U

Tracy can have followers too.
I need to if I'm going to own this BG role.
Anonymous
/kpkx
?
No.58658
58688
>>58657
Why do you need to own the BG role and the thief role and the assassin role and so on and so on? Pick something
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58659
58661
>>58655
I wanna see the flag
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58661
>>58659
Our state needs a flag.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58663
58664
>>58662
Yea the isp niggers unplugged me even though the bill was payed.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58664
58665
>>58663
Ah
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58665
58720
>>58664
"Hey dinosaur."
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58669
58673
>Deleting gets because you don't like them
Now that is [i]true heresy.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58673
58682
>>58672
>>58670
>>58669
>>58666
Not again...
Anonymous
/kpkx
?
No.58682
58686
>>58673
It's kind of funny though
Anonymous
/kpkx
?
No.58684
58731
I can see why Ninjas has so much fun doing this in Rabbit
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58686
58689
>>58682
Someone fucking shoot me, STOP IT CHILDREN
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58688
58689
>>58658
Why can't I be a Blackguard-thief? A sneaky shadow knight? Besides, thieves/assassins can be leaders too; they can be organized and teach others their techniques.

Just because I rolled lower stats shouldn't mean I have to play a secondary character.

The field would be kind of pointless without players, wouldn't it?
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58689
58690
>>58686
>>58688
Relax it just bants
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58690
58691
>>58689
I'll relax when my opinions remain intact.
I'll take this all the way to the main board if I have to. I loathe censorship.
Anonymous
/kpkx
?
No.58691
58692
>>58690
>Take this all the way to the main board
Boy have we got a surprise for you
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58692
58693
>>58691
What's going on?
Anonymous
/kpkx
?
No.58693
58694
>>58692
Come on the Discord and see
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58694
58695
>>58693
I can't access the discord on this computer.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58695
58696
>>58694
Find one that can.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58696
58697
>>58695
I would if I could.
My resources are slim at the moment.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58697
58698
>>58696
So, how are we today?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58698
58699
>>58697
I've been better..
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58699
58700
>>58698
Sorry to hear that.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58700
58701
>>58699
Stix's faggot?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58701
58703
>>58700
Yep. Sorry, the others are distracting me with discord
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58702
>"GIVE ME GNOME STEAK OR GIVE ME DEATH
"Neither?"
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58703
58704
>>58701
What're y'all talking about?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58704
58705
>>58703
Shitposting and other fun stuff. You would get a REAL kick out of the topic. But we can’t say it here.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58705
58706 58707
>>58704
Why can't you?
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58706
>>58705
*dabs*
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58707
>>58705
>>58705
https://www.rabb.it/IronicAncap
Anonymous
grLdO
?
No.58708
58709
Learn to handle the Bantz, Tracy's faggot
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58709
58710 58711
>>58708
Censorship isn't a joke. Moderation privileges should not be used at one's own discretion.
Anonymous
grLdO
?
No.58710
58712 58714
>>58709
>implying a random post is censorship
It's bantz. Learn to handle it
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58711
>>58709
Agreed. Though you got to admit. You sometimes start these kind of squabbles
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58712
58713
>>58710
I don't think you understand.
Anonymous
grLdO
?
No.58713
>>58712
I don't think you do
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58714
58715
>>58710
>a random post is censorship
I'm talking cumulative.
Anonymous
grLdO
?
No.58715
58716
>>58714
What is being censored?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58716
58717
>>58715
Having one's post edited or deleted.
Anonymous
grLdO
?
No.58717
58718 58719
>>58716
What idea is being censored?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58718
>>58717
Think of every post of mine you've ever deleted, for example.

I have some work to do; signing off for the next hour or so.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58719
>>58717
Brad?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58720
58721 58722
>>58665
You turn around to see a giant praying mantis, dressed up in a black vest and fancy church blouse.
"Dinosaur? Oh, I do think I passed one earlier." he says, tipping his hat politely and adjusting his monocle with his long claw
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58721
>>58720
>giant bug
>various Starship troopers references
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58722
58723
>>58720
"Oh me thought....., how are you doing today?"
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58723
58724
>>58722
"Very well, and yourself?"
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58724
58725
>>58723
"Me miss my wife."
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58725
58726
>>58724
"Ah, you're a family man I see." The giant insect says, with an accent that sounds kind of British like, but is really just indiscernible insect-speech.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58726
58727
>>58725
"Yea we have baby on the way."
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58727
58728 58730
>>58726
"You're a lucky man." The green creature says
"A family is something to be cherished.."

Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58728
58734
>>58727
"You have family bugman?"
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58729
"CAW!" cries the Ostrich
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58730
Spoilered
>>58727
Is this censorship to you?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58731
58732
>>58684
Hey now, I mostly only do it in discord

Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58732
58733
>>58731
Get on the discord
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58733
>>58732
>has cancer now
Thanks Xp
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58734
58744
dapper_mantis_by_royalty_doc-d6rdnb0.jpg
>>58728
"Ah.. No.. Mantis society is different from that of mammals, you see: our females eat our drones' heads during mating."

Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58735
58736
>>58653
So, what level is that?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58736
58738
>>58735
Got access to discord right now?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58737
58740
Female_Evil_4 (1).jpg
GM, can Tracy spend a level like Torc did so that she can cast Paladin of Tyranny/Slaughter spells as listed in Unearthed Arcana (Blindness/Deathness, Bestow Curse, Curse Water, Unholy Sword etc), as Blackguard spells?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58738
58739
>>58736
Not for a while.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58739
>>58738
Alright. But try to get to it asap. There is something going on there I think you would like.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58740
>>58737
Maybe
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58741
58742
You guys are going to wait until I leave and then start spamming the thread again aren't you?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58742
58743
>>58741
I would never!
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58743
>>58742
>every time
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58744
58745
>>58734
"Well then, I'm off to church." The enormous vermin says as he scuttles away at alarming speed.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58745
58746
1415483__safe_artist-colon-jeremeymcdude_oc_oc-colon-milo highliss_oc only_age regression_earth pony_female_filly_pony_show accurate_simple background_.png
>>58744
"Would you like to hear about Elway?"
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58746
58747
MrMonacle272.jpg
>>58745
"Is that the name of your Lord? I beg your pardon, fine sir, but foosball is the only game for a monstrous insect such as myself. I have a sermon to attend in only a few minutes, and I wouldn't want to be late. Blessings to you though, fine stranger." He says, making a characteristic praying gesture and politely tipping his hat before scuttling off into the city
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58747
58748
1282250__safe_artist-colon-pencils_pinkie pie_princess celestia_oc_oc-colon-fannie noveau_oc-colon-padlock_oc-colon-redstone_building_choker_church_cle (3).png
>>58746
"Foosball..."

The Ostrich seems confused a bit, and runs towards the Mantis with a bit of haste, to catch him as he leaves, and briefly places a wing on the shoulder in a sort of "don't go" bodily expression. The Ostrich then says to the Mantis

"Foosball is a grey area in the scriptures, and has been hotly debated amongst Football theologians for several centuries. On the one hand, it has been argued that it is a derivative of soccer, which is false Football most foul. On the other hand, it has been argued that it is a fun table-top game that I used to be actually pretty good at in middle school.

All I can tell you is that the Prophet John Elway said the following, in his letters to the Galacticons at the summit of Mount Arararat:
'Yea, and truly I say unto you: In days of old, when knights were bold, and Football not invented, the Dallas Cowboys did descend from on high and attempt to bring forth football into the world, but did fail, for only the Denver Broncos could truly give birth to the Football that is Football. And Lo, Peyton Manning did appear unto them, and did kick a mighty field goal using a cantaloupe, for at the time there were no footballs because there was no Football, and the cantaloupe did explode, and did get runny sticky cantaloupe juice all over the faces of the Dallas Cowboys. And then Rainbow Dash did appear and lick the cantaloupe juice off of the Dallas Cowboys, and the Dallas Cowboys did masturbate. And Peyton Manning did masturbate. And then it was that on that very spot, 1000 years hence and 10,000 years earlier, the Lord Elway did burst forth into sapphire bullets of pure Football, and all the ponies of the land did see Football and did fall to their knees and worship Football, and render praise unto Football and the Lord Elway and His Broncos, and it was good. And the Denver Broncos did come upon them, and did distribute cantaloupes unto them, and they did kick field goals with they cantaloupes, and afterward did eat the cantaloupes, and the Lord Elway said unto them, 'Behold! This cantaloupe is my flesh and my blood, broken for you.' And then he did kick a totally sweet field goal with a different cantaloupe than the ones they were eating because they were eating those, and the cantaloupe did fly three times around the earth and did later fall into the hands of Gene Shalit, who would ingest the cantaloupe and discover that he had a penchant for licking people's buttholes. Do this forever, in remembrance of me.'

Take from that what you will."
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58748
The-Praying-Mantis-Nun-in-Church-126006.jpg
>>58747
"I beg your pardon , sir, but we verminkind have been playing foosball since before you vertebrates even walked the Earth. It is the pillar of order and discipline in our society: I would not be an insect if I allowed my faith to wane. I bid you farewell, stranger."
>cantaloupe
"..Lowest of the fruits..." he mutters inaudibly as he scuttles off
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58749
58750
The mantis continues to travel deeper into the city in stealth.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58750
>>58749
GM is out. post on the main board
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58752
1505070885773-1.jpg
*changes into wojack*

Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58753
58754 58756 58758 58760
Y'all ready to play this weekend?
Anonymous
v4RbM
?
No.58754
>>58753
I think you need another hobby. Why not make oekaki art like you used to? Or something
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58755
58757 58759
Oekaki.png

Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58756
>>58753
I’m ready.
Anonymous
2psyD
?
No.58757
>>58755
Top Kek
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58758
>>58753
Yea.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58759
>>58755
I kek'd
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58760
>>58753
I'm ready.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58761
58762
*scuttles through the city in stealth, moving towards the commotion*
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58762
58763
1505070839740-2.jpg
>>58761
*you see wojack*
"H-hello"
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58763
58764
>>58762
reeeeeee muh stealth!

"H-hello.." Th insect says nervously.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58764
58765
>>58763
"Y-You too"
/s2+g
?
No.58765
58766
>>58764
*spaghetti blasts from his pockets towards you*
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58766
58767
>>58765
I think he could dodge that, but he's still thoroughly rustled by the sudden sketties blast.
"Rough day, I take?"
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58767
58768 58770
>>58766
"Yea my boss,stabed my wife's son"
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58768
58769
>>58767
"Why would he stab his own son like that?"
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58769
58771
>>58768
"Because he found out about his daughter."
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58770
58772
>>58767
"O-oh.."
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58771
58772
>>58769
"What about his daughter?"
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58772
58773 58774
1423299504481.jpg.cf.jpg
>>58771
>>58770
"She's my asain sex slave."
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58773
58775
>>58772
"I'm sure your wife is thrilled"
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58774
Praying-Mantis-Closeup.jpg
>>58772
The insect slowly backs away for a few steps, then bolts in the opposite direction.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58775
13f.gif.cf.gif
>>58773
"My boss killed my wife."
*spins*
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58776
58777 58778 58779 58780
*faggot goes to bed*
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58777
>>58776
Good night.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58778
>>58776
Night
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58779
>>58776
Night
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58780
58781
>>58776
Goodnight
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58781
58782
>>58780
*dabs*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58782
58783
>>58781
*boop*
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58783
58784
sketch-1517486733966.png
>>58782

Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58784
58785 58786 58810
boop1.png
>>58783
I hate working nights, everyone's always offline when I get off even when its a weekend ~_~
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58785
>>58784
Yea it sucks.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58786
58787
>>58784
*pinches thez's ass*

Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58787
58788
>>58786
"Pinching the ass? Pedestrian! Caress the back of the knees you fool!"
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58788
58789
>>58787
*gentlty blows on kneecaps*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58789
58790
>>58788
>says back of the knees
>goes for the front
"Rly? Boi, u need to learn ur erogenous zones."
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58790
58791
>>58789
*tickles stomach furiously*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58791
58792
>>58790
"Better, but you should work up to the stomach, as its easy to over-sensitize. In fact, the female is easily over-sensitized, if not finessed. If you're going to start with heavy breathing, aim for the back of the neck or the ears. Hold off on the stomach until just before,... stuff," she says with a wink.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58792
58793
>>58791
"Well me dunno what you expect, me only was ever around Aryanne. Then me was exiled to mountains."
*caresses thighs*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58793
58795
>>58792
"I don't expect anything, but I hope you'll pardon my,... aspirations," she says, blushing a bit.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58794
58796
>fell asleep
>weird dream about camping... indoors?
>woke up now
What do?

Stix begins his journey back to the tower. He had seen weird things since coming here, but never would he guess he would be talking to a squirrel one minute, then holding onto a big acorn the next with no answers or clues as to what is happening around here. He wonders if this is just a really convincing dream.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58795
58799
1519771044355.jpg
>>58793
"Well me try to be better."
*massages neck*
*caresses cheek*
*blows on ears*
"Me know me said this before,but me am so glad me met you ana."
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58796
58797 58798 58809
>>58794
As Stix approaches Port Barry, he senses that something is amiss. For one, there are varying trails of smoke leading from some of the higher buildings. Additionally, there's a malevolently black-robed individual hovering above the town, throwing pumpkin-sized purple gobs of fire at the walls. Just another day at Port Barry,....
tbRzj
?
No.58797
58799
>>58796
“This can only go so well for me”
Stix try’s to stealth past the individual, hoping to avoid more encounters with fire for the time being.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58798
>>58796
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58799
58800 58801
inis.jpg
>>58797
The individual is not barring the gate, they're more raining fire down upon the port.
>>58795
>pic
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58800
58815
>>58799
Give dialogue.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58801
58802
>>58799
How to get my grounded character with a bow that is difficult to use correctly to stop an attack by a flying cloaked figure... hmm...

Stix makes his way around the port to see if he can get a better view on who is attacking, and a better angle of attack.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58802
58803
>>58801
The figure is not guarding their flank at all, they seem intent on terrorizing the available populace. Many of the existing martial factions (the Gestapo, the Generals, etc., which Stix isn't familiar with, but suffice it as a couple groups of coordinated hoomans) have taken up positions along the wall and are attempting to expand the threatened area of the target.
tbRzj
?
No.58803
58804 58815 58829
>>58802
Time to see if this bow is useful or not..,

Stix whips out his bow and digs one end iron the ground to stabilize it. He readies an arrow.
“Just don’t miss and you won’t have to deal with much... I hope”

He pulls back on the string with his teeth. He steadies his aim for a moment and releases...
tbRzj
?
No.58804
58805
>>58803
This is why earth ponies don’t have bows...
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58805
58806
>>58804
If I can stop forgetting to clear the email... that would be nice too... ugh I hate my forgetfulness
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58806
58807
>>58805
Your almost as unlucky as me.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58807
58808
>>58806
I’m guessing everyone but us went to bed now.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58808
58815
>>58807
Yea.
Hey we should make a 9/11 thread.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58809
>>58796
Yay!
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58810
58815
>>58784
Sorry, m8.
I would've stayed up later, but I thought you went to bed.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58811
58812
I'm ready to play today though.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58812
>>58811
Those dubs confirm it.
https://youtu.be/04KQydlJ-qc
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58813
58814 58815
*scuttles through city*
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58814
>>58813
*dabs*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58815
58816 58817
spooo24.jpg
>>58800
I will, I was just setting things up so I wouldn't forget
>>58803
Kek, don't worry, I've got something in mind
>>58808
9/11 thread?
>>58810
No worries, I got caught up in videos and passed out
>>58813
>is only disguised as a mantis
>still scuttles

Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58816
>>58815
She's taking the disguise very seriously.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58817
>>58815
9/11 "conspiracy" thread.

K
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58818
58819
Are there any shops in the city?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58819
58820 58821 58823
>>58818
Yes, but Tracy hasn't encountered them yet. The area she is scuttling through is still technically the "outside" area of the city.
The thing is, while the city has a degree of artistry to much of its design, much of the city is not designed to be traveled or wandered through, its more of the aesthetics of a stone garden,... except concrete. Long story short, with very few exceptions (and all will be explained) most areas area not intended for ppls.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58820
58825
>>58819
"Can we get a quick rundown?"
^Yea what he said.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58821
58825
>>58819
What can Trumpaladin see from his vantage flying?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58823
58824 58825
>>58819
Tracy dashes through the city, abandoning stealth to scuttle at her full speed.
She eyes the gaudy aesthetics and wonders to herself what she could find in a cushy neighborhood like this one.
She gravitates towards the source of commotion she saw earlier.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58824
>>58823
*heard earlier
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58825
58826 58827 58828
>>58821
From Trump's vantage point, he sees much more of the same that Tracy can see, except at a certain point he notices the city transition into something of a square and a park area, where there seem to be hundreds of people meandering around and interacting with one another. He's too far off to see what they're doing, but it is undoubtably the source of the ambient noise of ppl.
>>58823
>scuttle scuttle
>>58820
Who said?
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58826
>>58825
"Me."
^him
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58827
>>58825
Tracy scuttles uber-fast towards the noise.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58828
>>58825
Well, sounds like it would be a good idea to slowly come down onto a street before the park, and proceed on Fae's back towards the people
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58829
58833
>>58803
Meanwhile,
<zing> Stix' arrow goes wide right of the target, but not before alerting the target to a new source of arrows. It turns and looks at him for a moment, cocks its head, shrugs, and then dashes toward one of the troop positions along the wall who are attempting to flank. Stray arrows buzz past the intruder every so often, but it is clear that there is enough range that the projectiles are easily avoided.
"Let's see how you fare up close and personal!" they taunt as they close position against the troops.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58830
58831
>"You know, you could let me wander off and find a meal..."
"No"
>"Why?"
"Because you can't have good relations with a race you let your friend eat"
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58831
58832
>>58830
*mumbles about torc not waiting for Infernuis*
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58832
58834
>>58831
I thought he was in Cardishore?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58833
58837
>>58829
“My father always told me I was a disappointing shot”
He rushes toward the troops as well in hopes to aid their battle.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58834
58846
>>58832
Which is the result of Torc not waiting for him
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58835
58837
*looks for things worth stealing*
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58836
58837 58838
You can sunder a spell-book or holy symbol, right?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58837
58841
>>58833
Stix bolts toward the stairwell that leads to the troops' position. As he speeds toward, he can hear the sounds of a few hoomans being beaten.
>>58835
>shocked.png
>>58836
Correct
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58838
58839
>>58836
As in, you can incapacitate a wizard or cleric that way?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58839
58840 58843 58845 58853
>>58838
Yes. Wizards depend on their spellbooks, and clerics rely on their holy symbols. Bards and Sorcerers (and arguably in some cases, Paladins) r the only base classes that can operate without a class-specific tool.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58840
58842
>>58839
You still need a holy symbol to turn/rebuke undead, right?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58841
58851
>>58837
He winces at the sound, but draws his dagger and pushes forward.
“What is this thing’s problem? Did he lose his life’s savings in a bet here?”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58842
>>58840
Yes
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58843
58847
>>58839
Trumpaladin approaches the people to see what they are doing
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58844
58847
Tracy is still scuttling towards the sound at full speed.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58845
58856
>>58839
If my holy symbol is broken,can i carve it into my body and get the same effects?
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58846
>>58834
You're the one who decided to stay at the banquet
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58847
58848 58849 58850 58852
>>58843
>>58844
As Tracy and Trump approach from separate positions - the former scaling a small wall separating the civic area, and Trump from a more obvious position - the attention of the crowd seems to shift to a stage-area setup in the park. There seems to be a public address going on, and those in attendance are fixated on the source, which is a Raven-haired woman in a vibrant outfit.
"Welcome, newest entrants and talented performers, to Cardishore!" to which the crowd erupts in cheers and applause.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58848
58856
>>58847
Tracy lurks closer, in stealth.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58849
58856
>>58847
Can i hear the noise?
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58850
58852
>>58847
Trumpaladin enters the crowd. He watches and listens to the Raven haired woman
AzCrm
?
No.58851
58854
>>58841
Rounding a corner and proceeding through a doorway, Stix makes visual contact with the intruder. Around them several of the troops are down or incapacitated, while a trio are attempting a coordinated defense.
"You should have held your fire! You might have had a chance in that event!" they arrogantly shout as they wade in taking several attacks of opportunity. Stix has not been detected.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58852
58856
>>58847
>>58850
Dismounting and standing immediately next to Fae so he isn't as obvious
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58853
58856
>>58839
I thought Druids and Rangers were the only classes that could cast divine spells without a divine focus.
tbRzj
?
No.58854
58855 58882
>>58851
Stix attempts to sneak up behind the intruder for a strike.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58855
>>58854
Doesn’t surprise me at this point... 9,8, then 7...
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58856
58860 58863 58868
>>58845
I would consider it, but you'll need to do more than just carve it,... I mean there would need to be some sort of sanctification ritual involved for that to work,... but that fits into one of the plot devices that I was going to work in.
>>58853
Oh yeah, I forgot about them.
>>58849
Yes
>>58848
>>58852
Drawing slight glances, but no particular scrutiny, both make their way into the assembly to hear the address.
"Before we kick off this year's Extravaganza, there are a few points that I need to go over. First," she says, retrieving an elaborate and fine card-pendant from her neck, "NEVER GO ANYWHERE without your identification. We have had a string of intruders lately, and so we've amped up security. This here," she says, walking to the edge of the stage where several of those weird robots are positioned, "is our security detail. If you are found without identification, you will be summarily killed. Nothing personal," she says, caressing the dome of one of them.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58857
58858
Tracy disguises herself as a two-headed naga.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58858
58859
>>58857
She hides first though.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58859
58861
>>58858
She can't hide while standing amidst a crowd. e_e
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58860
58865
>>58856
Shit.
Tracy searches the crowd for a goy who looks like he'd be easy to pickpoket.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58861
58862
>>58859
I meant to have her do that before she got up there.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58862
>>58861
It's not important though.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58863
>>58856
*flies that way*
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58864
58867 58869 58871 58874
Trumpaladin enters a state of existential horror: he is the illegal alien without documentation
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58865
58866
>>58860
What are you looking for?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58866
58870
>>58865
Someone I can steal an id from, and them promptly disguise myself as.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58867
1520325547816.png
>>58864
Fucking jej!
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58868
>>58856
Trumpaladin listens, and switches the ring shield for the ring of fire resistance
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58869
>>58864
RIP in peace Trumpaladin
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58870
>>58866
Which you will return once you are done if he is white.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58871
>>58864
Better go back and go get your visa lawfully, m8. I kid.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58872
Tracy stands back from the crowd and makes herself scarce, waiting for the performance to start so that she can swipe an id while everyone's distracted.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58873
*changes back into wojack*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58874
1505603111692.png
>>58864
kek
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58875
58878
Can I get a better description of the raven-haired woman?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58876
58877
The woman goes on to describe the workings of the city. Rather than using any particular form of transportation, the city employs a network of teleportation gates. In this way, they are not required to landscape or modify existing structures, instead they can erect a doorway than connect it to other areas. The city that is apparent is actually the top-floor of a city that expands underground, and the full capacity of the city is many times larger than it appears. But that's all for the mundane performers. The city level is for the finest of talent, and everyone (here) has been selected for their merit and ability. She describes that the gate system is linked to their identification, enabling access to whatever facilities that their particular position (ala a hierarchy) that the individual is authorized to utilize.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58877
58878
>>58876
Does she give any hint on where new residents can pick-up their possessions from security?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58878
58879 58880 58881 58884
thatbitch.jpg
>>58875
>pic
>>58877
No, this doesn't seem the sort of crowd that would need to know something like that. As she continues her address, she describes more mundane shit that has little relevance, about how to contact agency representatives and such, finally concluding the address with an invitation to all to enjoy themselves, and to get ready, as this is the latest group that will change the way that the world views entertainment.
Oh, and she introduces herself (by name) as "That Bitch".
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58879
58885
>>58878
>How to contact agency representatives
Desire to know more intensifies

What is this... Extravaganza?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58880
58885
>>58878
*contemplates murder*

What about the crowd? What kind of people are around?
More importantly, are they paying attention to what's behind them?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58881
>>58878
*Degeneracy senses tingling*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58882
58883
>>58854
Without showing any advance warning and as Stix approaches the for a strike, the figure deftly side-steps his attack and squares on him, ignoring the remaining troops who had braced for an attack. Only one of their strikes had landed, but it doesn't seem to have been effective against whoever this is.
"Well now, this is a surprise," the intruder says. "And where might you have come from?"
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58883
58885
>>58882
“I’m not completely sure on that. I happen to last remember coming from a certain tower. I don’t suppose you know about it do you?”

He takes a step back and braces for combat.
/s2+g
?
No.58884
>>58878
*reeeeees*
*spaghetti flys out of pocket at mach 2*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58885
58886 58887 58889 58891
>>58879
Its essentially a welcoming party. All along the sides of the park are kiosks and booths with a variety of food and entertainment.
>>58880
All sorts of artsy/contemporary/fashionable individuals. There are even some non-human races in attendance, and the level of gaudiness would make Thez blush.
>>58883
"Another one from the tower then? Unexpected. Well let's see what you're made of!"
Stix gets an attack of opportunity as the figure darts toward him with incredible speed.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58886
58890
>>58885
Alright, Trumpaladin nears a booth to see what it contains. What is this entertainment like?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58887
58890
do you have a visa, tanya.png
>>58885
Having understood the importance of acquiring a visa, Tracy steps back and bides her time, eyeing each individual and contemplating when she'd get a chance to swipe a high-ranking card.


Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58888
"I'll get those knives if it's the last thing I do.."
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58889
58892
>>58885
"Reeeeeeeee b-burn the c- coal pay the t- toll"
AzCrm
?
No.58890
58892 58893 58907
>>58886
Knick-knacks and trinkets, party favors and accessories. Jeweled cases for the "ID cards", one booth says something about "Why Fie",....
>>58887
And almost on cue, That Bitch signals for a number of performers to take the stage. Some are vocalists, others are coreographed dancers, with musical accompaniment from the edge of the stage. The performance has the effect of drawing pretty much everyone's attention.

tbRzj
?
No.58891
58894 58895 58898
>>58885
Stix lunges at the figure with his dagger, aiming for his throat.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58892
58898
>>58890
Please that be because i interrupted with >>58889

Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58893
58898
>>58890
All these people are new to the city?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58894
58895 58896 58897
>>58891
I hate luck based gameplay! It is just not good except on rare occasion...
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58895
>>58891
Use the double-ended shortsword. You can attack multiple times.
>>58894
You can rank up your skills.
Rangers have a high base attack bonus too.
2OBux
?
No.58896
58899 58900
>>58894
Trumpaladin rolls
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58897
>>58894
How do you think i feel? Ive been doing that for like 6 months.
AzCrm
?
No.58898
58901 58902 58907
>>58892
>trying to get himself killed
>>58893
With the exception of the current performers, yes
>>58891
The figure effortlessly side-steps the dagger, and in fact grabs the tip of the blade (disarm).
"Oh no no no, you'll have to do better than that!"
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58899
58900
>>58896
Your not making me feel better...
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58900
>>58899
>>58896
I know that feel too.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58901
58903
>>58898
And there was almost no one elsewhere in the city on this level?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58902
58903
>>58898
“Hmm... I see you went to disarm me instead of stiking me down. Why is that?”

Stix draws his double sided short sword.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58903
58904 58906
>>58901
I'm not sure I follow. There's a couple hundred people in attendance, of which maybe 20 are not new arrivals. There's undoubtably others throughout the city, this is just the newbie-party.
>>58902
Taking the dagger and <thunk> tossing it into a nearby support-beam, the figure assumes a particularly self-assured posture.
"You'd prefer I finished this quickly? What fun would that be?"
tbRzj
?
No.58904
58909
>>58903
“Eh... not fun maybe, but it seems a little soft if you ask me.”

He takes another swing at the intruder.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58905
The troops are quite bewildered, and more of them (from the other flanking position) are filling in behind Stix, forming a loose perimeter around him and the figure. They look nervously from Stix to the figure, and to one another.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58906
58909
>>58903
I see.

Trumpaladin approaches a new arrival
"Why hello there"
OuvwY
?
No.58907
58908 58909
>>58890
>>58898
I was going to wait until Infernius created chaos, but after moving away from the crowd to change herself into something vaguely humanoid, Tracy discreetly moves through the crowd and attempts to pull an ID card off of the classiest-looking goy she can see.
Rolling Sleight of Hand
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58908
>>58907
Fuck! That was close.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58909
58910 58911 58913 58917
>>58904
Reaching up with one arm, the figure blocks the incoming strike, emitting purplish sparks as the weapon makes contact, but not seeming to cause damage.
"I'd planned for them, " indicating the troops, "You however, are something of a wild-card in this."
The intruder does an exaggerated back-flip, to land squarely on thin air, now positioned slightly outside the wall (but otherwise held aloft by artificial means). One hand begins to glow with a dark-purple energy.
>>58906
"And who are you supposed to be?" they look at Fae. "Sigfried and Roy?"
>>58907
Success, but not without bumping into the individual such that they become agitated. "Hey, you, watch where you're going! Do you have any idea who I am?" they accuse, drawing looks from those around.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58910
58918
>>58909
"Oh, you think you're better than me?"
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58911
58912 58918
>>58909
"Shes better than some race mixing whore!"
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58912
58914 58917
>>58911
1. Tracy is still disguised
2. you're probably not that close
3. There is no context for that statement
tbRzj
?
No.58913
58915 58918
>>58909
“Why are you destroying the place? Did one of the soldiers here steal your wife?”

Seeing the glow, Stix immediately thinks of unicorns charging a blast. He ducks for cover.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58914
>>58912
Its fine
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58915
>>58913
I’m just about fed up with this...
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58916
58918
Wait. Are there ponies in the crowd?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58917
58918
>>58909
*Tips hat* (she's disguised as a leprechaun btw)
With the card in her pocket, Tracy bows apologetically, stepping back towards the mailboxes.
"Pardon me, sir, I'm new to this land. Do you perform?" she asks, with a flattering tone
>>58912
You're still an ostrich.
AzCrm
?
No.58918
58919 58921
>>58911
Trump isn't talking to That Bitch, she's left the stage. Trump is talking to some random cunt.
>>58910
"Ha! My dog," she says indicating a small poodle, "is better than you!"
>>58913
You don't need to roll to attempt to take cover, but since you rolled a 1, we'll assume that he lost his footing and doesn't have the opportunity. They seem amused at the suggestion about a soldier stealing their wife.
"Why? Cuz I do what I want! THATS why!" they say, loosing a small fireball at Stix.
>>58917
"Hold on a second, I'm not done with you!" the fellow says, drawing more attention. "What's your name! I demand an apology!"
>>58916
No
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58919
58922
>>58918
"Care to prove it?"
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58920
58923
As the fireball zips in and collides with Stix, another fireball erupts around the figure, sending it flying outside the city wall.
"Bullseye!" yells a relatively dainty-looking unicorn, standing next to a large war-machine, positioned just around the corner of the wall, to maintain concealment (kek, a concealed trebuchet)
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58921
58922
>>58918
"My name.."
*takes a step towards mailboxes*
"..Is Bridget Cloverfield.."
*takes another step*
"May I have the privilege of knowing yours?"
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58922
58924 58925 58926
>>58921
"Well now MISS Cloverfield, you've offended me, you've disrupted my fine clothing, and you've disturbed an otherwise delightful party! I demand satisfaction!" he says storming in the direction of one of the Shazbots.
>>58919
"Look at this guy! He's actually entertaining challenging a dog!"
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58923
58933
>>58920
“Augh!”
Stix falls to the ground and starts to panic.
“Please, stop the burning... anything to stop it!”
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58924
58927
>>58922
"So you came here to prove your dog's talent?"
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58925
>>58922
"F- fuck you cunt!"
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58926
58927
>>58922
"Oh, I beg your pardon, fine sir. If you'd just tell me your name..?" The young leprechaun says quickly stepping to the side.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58927
58929 58930
>>58926
"Oh don't you worry, you'll be getting much more than my name!" he says shaking his finger at Tracy, while approaching the Shazbot. "You there, I require your assistance."
"INTRUDER DETECTED" the bot says, opening up a hole.
>>58924
"What a noob! Are you even in the right place? You MUST have been misclassified!" the random cunt laughs.
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58928
leprechaun_girl__by_sanjiko.jpg
>pic of Bridget
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58929
58931
>>58927
Bridget nervously steps back as the bot aims it blast.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.58930
>>58927
Trumpaladin shrugs, and walks away
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58931
58932 58934
>>58929
And the random fellow is summarily reduced to a pile of ash. The concert/performance is momentarily stalled, as everyone's attention is drawn to the spectacle of the guy getting burned alive before their very eyes.
That Bitch emerges from the crowd near the Shazbot. "Fool, I literally just finished telling him to keep his ID on him,...."
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58932
>>58931
"O-oh.. What a shame.." Bridget says quietly, backing away slowly
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58933
58936 58937 58939 58958
>>58923
From his position on the wall, Stix can see that the figure has landed outside the wall, and is in a smouldering heap, its robes torn to shreds revealing a grey-skinned female with vibrant-red hair.
"Damn Slovenia, that wasn't a normal shot was it?"
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58934
58935
>>58931
How many shazbots are there?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58935
>>58934
In the entire area? A dozen maybe?
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58936
58940
>>58933
Are the new entrants essentially enjoying a concert?
Anonymous
OuvwY
?
No.58937
>>58933
Topkek!
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58938
58940
Bridget sneaks off to a corner, and reads the Fancy Anon's ID tag
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58939
>>58933
Stix, after his panic attack, runs out to continue the fight.
“Where did you go off to? You think I’m going down that easy?”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58940
58942 58944
>>58936
After That Bitch's dismissal of the guy who "forgot his ID", yes. The concert resumes.
>>58938
Alfonzo G. Gorplemonger

Before Stix' eyes, the dainty unicorn smugly walks up to the grey-female. "No it wasn't, and you're lucky too. That was just a clay-pot filled with lamp oil. If that tartan-fellow ever completes my refined munitions, then you'll REALLY be hurting." Slovenia and Thez make their way back into the town. The troops who were downed are roused and awakened by the remaining troops, and Stix realizes that though knocked unconscious, no one was actually harmed. Limping slightly, the grey-female (Thez, hereafter) approaches Stix. "You showed a great deal of courage. We haven't met yet, but you've already mentioned that you came from the tower."
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58941
Well that was unfortunate timing
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58942
58943
>>58940
Now what are the people attending doing?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58943
58945 58946
>>58942
Varying. Some are watching the show, some are talking into their ID cards (think smart phones, so I can stop being implicit), others are engaged in shit-talking with each-other not unlike the random cunt was.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58944
58949
>>58940
Stix eyes twitch.
“What are you talking about? You just attacked this place... I... if this was all some act, why the hell shoot me with fire?”
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58945
58947 58949
>>58943
Now surely there must be a place to repair or update or what gave you IDs?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58946
58951
>>58943
Observing this, Tracy attempts to activate Alfonzo's card.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58947
58948
>>58945
You probably get yours at the front gate.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58948
>>58947
I asked GM
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58949
58952 58954
>>58944
"Yeah, sorry about that. I got bored and so I decided to scrimmage with the troops. I figure "why wait for someone to attack to test our defenses, when I can just pretend to attack and test them myself?". I hadn't expected your arrival. Don't worry, its just ki-fire. It won't burn you, and at the moment I'm using it non-lethally."
>>58945
Yes. IDs were already distributed during the application process. Though not detected (yet), Trump, Tracy, and Fae have targets on their backs.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58950
58953
Excuse me, Trump, *Infernius, and Fae
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58951
58955
>>58946
What's Tracy's Use Magical Device skill?
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58952
58960
>>58949
But is there a place to repair IDs?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58953
1ab2ed1b7c0bbc48a011146b626f1d8a.jpg
>>58950
Theft/Murder ftw
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58954
58956
>>58949
Stix is still shaken from the attack.
“Listen... apparently your supposed to be a friend... but get this through your head before we continue. Me and fire... DONT MIX. Got it? I don’t know why, but I freak out when I get near it.”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58955
58960
>>58951
Shit.. I don't have my notes atm. I think it was only 13.
Can she take 10 on that check?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58956
58957 58959
>>58954
Thez crosses her arms in front of her and cocks her head to the side while looking at him thoughtfully. "Lenos will be a problem," she off-handedly remarks. Then directly, "Fair enough, though for reference," she says holding her hand out and drawing on the purplish energy, "You can see its more of an aura than actual fire, it just looks like fire from a distance," and from up close, Stix can see that it has more of a shape and movement of fluid than fire, though with observably different properties as far as gravity and localization.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58957
>>58956
Now where can Trump find an agency representative?
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58958
58960
>>58933
*overlooked bull noises*
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58959
58964
>>58956
He still takes a step back.
“My brain doesn’t seem to care right now what it technically is... it is still telling me to... well... best not say that. Anyway, my name is Stix.”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58960
58961 58962 58963
>>58952
If there are, this is unknown to Trump
>>58955
Yes, that's fine
>>58958
Well, last I checked Infernius was attempting to heckle the person running the show. Did you want me to not overlook that part? Is he still flying or has he decided to land?
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58961
58964
>>58960
Trump walks around through the crowd and around the perimeter, looking for the equivalent of an Apple Store
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58962
58964
>>58960
After fiddling with the device for a long period of time, and guessing various pet-names, Tracy tries to access any information on the device in an attempt to steal Gorplemonger's identity.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58963
58964
>>58960
I wanna land
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58964
58965 58966 58967 58969
>>58959
"Pleased to meet you Stix, I'm Thez," she thinks for a moment and chuckles, "Isn't filly out looking for sticks?" shakes her head, "Nevermind. Anyway, I can promise that you'll have no more firey-whats-it from me, but you should probably not mention that,... quirk,... in front of the short, shiny-haired guy. He's a dick. He's the reason that there's that "firetrap" sign in the hallway.
>>58962
That device is gorplemonger's identity
>>58961
I should warn you, most of the Shazbots are around the perimeter. Additionally, there don't seem to be stores in this area, though there are gates which undoubtably lead to other areas. If one has an ID that is.
>>58963
Obviously or covertly?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58965
>>58964
Can she find anything about Gorplemonger? Where he lived, what level access he had?
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58966
58968 58972
>>58964
As flashy as possible.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58967
>>58964
Heads to the center and tries to find someone who looks like they are not a new arrival
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58968
58970
stare.jpg
>>58966

Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58969
58987
>>58964
“I see. Well, glad to meet you Thez. Do you happen to be from the tower as well?”
/s2+g
?
No.58970
58971 58973
>>58968

Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58971
58975
>>58970
About that feel...
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58972
58975
>>58966
Use Symbol of Stunning and spraypaint a swastika on your chest.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58973
58974 58975
>>58970
~Yay! Infernius rolled a 20!
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58974
58976 58979
>>58973
On a roll that will attract attention to himself and get himself killed
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58975
58978
>>58971
>>58972
>>58973
*victory mega giga dab*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58976
58977
>>58974
Oh not just killed. I'm having to think hard here, cuz that 20 could go a number of ways. It could be a spectacular success or a magnificent failure and considering his choice of action that could be equally bad or good.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58977
58983 58984
>>58976
>spectacular success or magnificent failure
https://youtu.be/YlQfW9oK1G4
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58978
58985
78F7329D-E9FB-48A3-B6E3-0C8069C96A42.jpeg
>>58975

Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58979
58980
>>58974
He rolled for a flashy entrance, not necessarily to get himself killed.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58980
58981
>>58979
What happens to people who are present without IDs?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58981
58982
>>58980
Time will tell.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58982
>>58981
https://youtu.be/Eg_ghkwt5cs
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58983
>>58977
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELET.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58984
>>58977
That was

Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58985
>>58978
Wonderful my friend.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58986
So, what happens?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58987
58988 58992 58993
So I'm figuring that since Infernius was going for as flashy as possible, and he rolled a 20, he somehow magnificently times his arrival with the climax of the song, which the audience generally receives as being part of the show. Additionally, a chorus of "INTRUDER DETECTED" is heard from throughout the crowd, and he sees about a dozen shiny metal mailbox-looking things headed his way on the ground.
>>58969
"Yep. The glassy-walled rooms? Same. You know, you're like the 5th pony I've seen here, where before there weren't any."
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58988
58989 58990 58991
>>58987
Surely they didn't think the performance was over?

Atop a gilded lioness rides a shimmering man with sword drawn, charging towards the nearest Shazbot
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58989
58990
>>58988
Ur still an ostrich
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58990
>>58988
>GM, I want to wake up in the Entertron without all my equipment too!
>>58989
kek
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.58991
>>58988
"Rock You Like a Hurricane" plays, and Trumpaladin casts Eagle's Splendor upon himself
https://youtu.be/CGfKi6kpdTQ
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.58992
58998
>>58987
“Maybe the tower is less picky now?”
He chuckles
“So, this port is under attack a lot?”
/s2+g
?
No.58993
58994 58998
>>58987
*Preform check*
https://youtu.be/fMOBhEuHRgI
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.58994
58995
>>58993
Good roll

Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.58995
>>58994
Thanks
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58996
59004
>continues munching on popcorn
My money's on Infernius dying first, then Trump. Tracy will be the only one to survive
c3XZj
?
No.58997
59001 59006
[1d20+31 = 51]
[3d20 = 56]
Pounce on Shazbot. Sunder nozzle
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.58998
59002
>>58992
"That's an understatement. Its complicated, but the short version is that the Port is upsetting alot of established and entrenched groups and structures. It used to be a run-down pirate port, but now its a thriving and emergent socio-economic power, particularly because we - yourself included - have used our abilities to aid and develop the community. There's plenty of people who are upset, threatened, and not to pleased about this. I think the place has been attacked 3 times? 4 times? 5? Its been hairy."
>>58993
o_o
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.58999
FOR DEATH
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59000
AND AGAIN
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59001
59010
>>58997
Holy fucking shit mate.
This just got interesting
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59002
59032
>>58998
“Anything I can do to help you out then?”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59003
Bridget moves a good distance away from the bots, before they explode.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.59004
59008
>>58996
Fuck you too m8
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59005
Fae kicks off from the bot, nozzle severed and presumably about to enter self destruct sequence - disarmed regardless - and runs at full speed towards the next bot
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59006
59010 59012
>>58997
>sigh
Trump, oblivious to the fact that no one else is apparently armed, draws Vandereim and charges the nearest of Shazbots. Shazbot.
This immediately disperses the crowd in a frenzied panic, screams and cries issuing from every corner of the park as masses stream away and toward the gates. That Bitch is talking furiously into her ID, and the remaining Shazbots divide and close in on Trump and Infernius respectively. Now, am I interpreting it as Fae did the 20 pounce, and the rest is Trump breaking the bot's toys?
OuvwY
?
No.59007
59009 59011
[1d20+21 = 40]
While everyone's distracted, Bridget takes advantage of the chaos to swipe another card.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59008
>>59004
You started this
>Leaves to get more popcorn
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59009
>>59007
With ease
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59010
59016
>>59001
In the Napoleanic wars the armies of the Austrians and the Prussians were unambiguously stronger than the army of France... but there were three of them, each one of them smaller than the French force. Napolean double marched his men to engage first an Austrian army, annihilate it, then double marched them to the next army, destroyed it, and then the same to the third force. In WW1, the Russians invaded East Prussia with a force much larger than the German force - in two armies. The Germans attacked and destroyed one, then used the rail network to quickly move their army to attack the other russian army at Tannenburg.

These Shazbots are very difficult to defeat. But taken down one by one

>>59006
The 20 is Trump with sugoito, the other three are Fae
OuvwY
?
No.59011
59016
>>59007
She goes for another.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59012
59014 59016
>>59006
How fast are they? Fae is 180 in a charge and 360 in a run. You said they were dispersed along the perimeter. They must have started far apart
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59014
59015
>>59012
160 in a charge and 320 in a run, whatever
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59015
>>59014
Does Fae have Cleave?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59016
59017 59018 59026
>>59010
Gotcha
>>59011
Kek, sure why not?
>>59012
^Sugoito
Pouncing eliminates Fae's movement speed, and though they're not in range, they're bee-lining toward. I assumed Fae attacked the closest one, which would have been near him as it had not detected him as a threat.
>>59013
Yes, except above

And yes, the one Fae attacked is beginning its self-destruct sequence.

Now then, roll for initiative u fags
OuvwY
?
No.59017
>>59016
Rolling initiative, I guess.


2OBux
?
No.59018
59020 59021 59023 59025
>>59016
She can go 160 feet in the same round she pounces, but sure
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59019
59022 59023 59024
"Okay, listen. If you stop until I get this cannon ordered, I'll help you get a gnome dinner."
Bluff [1d20 = 3]

>"I'll consider it"
Check motive [1d20 = 3]

2OBux
?
No.59020
59023
015_oh_come_on___by_speccysy-d4pcqpm.jpg
>>59018
Rolling for Fae
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59021
>>59018
F


Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59022
>>59019
Dubs
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59023
>>59018
>>59020
>>59019
My luck is spreading!
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59024
>>59019
>3&3
Well, uh...
Snek is pretty sure Torc is lying, but he's hoping Torc isn't.
Torc is wary that Snek knows he's lying, but he really need to get back to ordering this cannon
AzCrm
?
No.59025
>>59018
Yes, but upon pouncing her movement is halted
>many keks
These fuggin dice
Rolling for bots and That Bitch
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59026
59027 59030
>>59016
Can Trumpaladin have Aura of Protection? It's a class feature of the 5e Paladin
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59027
59028 59030
>>59026
I want that too. Or its ebil opposite.
says the faggot without even knowing what it is.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59028
>>59027
>>59027
Trust me. You' rather Trump have it
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59030
59031
>>59026
>can I have a previously unmentioned ability
Not in the middle of a fight
>>59027
A rock hits Tracy in the head. It must have gotten kicked up or something. It doesn't do damage, but it really hurts.

Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59031
>>59030
"Ouch!" cries the leprechaun
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59032
59034 59035
>>59002
Thez looks Stix up and down appraisingly, again crossing her arms. "Hmmm. How does a pony use a bow exactly?"
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59033
59036
... was Infernius going to roll initiative?
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59034
59038
1420679__safe_artist-colon-bbqninja501st_oc_oc-colon-gold medal_oc only_absurd res_apple_archery_bipedal_food_heterochromia_ice arrows_medal_pony_scare.jpeg
>>59032

Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59035
59038
>>59032
“Apparently, I don’t do it well. My father could though, but I suppose I didn’t pay enough attention to how he did it to actually hit anything.”
/s2+g
?
No.59036
59037 59038
>>59033
>inb4 one.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59037
59039
>>59036
Well.... It's not a 1
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59038
>>59034
A compelling argument.
>>59035
The cocks her head again, this time looking up in a random direction. She looks again in another direction before her face brightens. "I've got just the thing! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!" she yells.
"As far as helping, it really depends. I mean there's always stuff that can be done around here, and probably more still than I'm even aware of. Currently the party has made opponents of 1. An unidentified band of pirates, 2. The former/current emperor of this geographical area - who himself is batshit crazy and stupid OP - , and potentially many other groups who haven't so much as named or identified themselves. Oh, and we've also been pissing off/on the jews.
>>59036
XD
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.59039
>>59037
Correct
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59040
59042 59044
Tracy uses her superior speed to dash far away to a safe distance where she can hide and observe, pretending to be screaming and panicking like a sane person would.
From her hiding spot she keeps an eye on That Bitch, who seems to be a figure of authority.

Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59041
59043
femaleakuma_edit1.png
"And," she whispers, "I'd bet my life that they're pissing off yet another faction as we speak."

Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59042
59044
>>59040
She also picks up anything that may have been dropped by the crowd, especially cards, and places her two additional ID cards (not Gorplemonger's) in her bag of holding.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59043
59070
>>59041
“Any idea where they went off to then? Maybe I should help them out if they are into trouble.”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59044
59046
>>59042
>>59040
The bots go next, right?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59046
59049
>>59044
Yes. I hadn't considered Tracy as a combatant at this point, and she can interject herself if she desires, but is otherwise 'concealed' by the surging crowd who are increasingly grouping together by the gates,one by one jumping through to whatever their destination is, away from here. Some of them are holding up their IDs and talking at them in ridiculously dramatic displays.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59047
*urge to start looting like a nigger intensifies*
Tracy stays back at a very, very safe distance and observes.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59048
59050
Tracy reads the names of the other two identities she stole.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59049
59052 59053
>>59046
I guess Trumpaladin can talk as a free action out of sequence:

To the Lady:
"I came to see what was going on. I entered with my girlfriend, but then she ran off and left me and so now I do not have my ID. I was going to ask about a replacement with a representative but there were none. I mean no harm."
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59050
59058
>>59048
Otto von SchnitzelpuskraukengeBcheit Meyer
That German "B" that stans for a "sss" sound
and Frank
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59051
"Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
She once was a true love of mine"
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59052
59054
>>59049
So then, the Shazbots circle Trump and Infernius. They're not in immediate proximity, but that's okay cuz their breath weapon occurs at range if permitted.
Infernius rolls a 6d20 and Trump rolls a 5d20.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59053
59054
>>59049
"Lost your ID? An example will have to be made. Pretty sure I don't recall your image from the admission forms though," she sneers.
2OBux
?
No.59054
59055
>>59052
The ring of evasion means that if he wins a saving throw, he takes no damage, rather than half damage. He has a +18 to his saving throws with eagle's splendor (added earlier). And 10 fire resistance

>>59053
"Indeed one shall be made"
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59055
>>59054
His saving rolls are 34, 25, 26, 27, and 31
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59056
59057
"Tell her to make me a cambric shirt
Parsley sage rosemary and thyme
Without no seams nor needle work
Then she'll be a true love of mine"
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59057
>>59056
I love that song
OuvwY
?
No.59058
59059 59065
>>59050
>two guys
One more card, from a girl this time.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59059
59060 59061
>>59058
Are you assuming Frank's gender?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59060
59065
>>59059
Oh fuck!
*Turns self in to police*
2OBux
?
No.59061
59064
>>59059
Uh... if Trumpaladin has taken little damage, then the following

Fae: Pounce on Shazbot
Trumpaladin: Sunder nozzle on shazbot
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59063
>>59062
Oh, good point.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59064
2018-03-10 (2).png
>>59061

Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59065
>>59058
>>59060
Nevertheless, she still streaks another card.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59066
59067 59068
>>59062
Oh, nice try, Mr. Moderator.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59067
>>59066
Shush
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59068
59069
>>59066
I missed it
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59069
>>59068
I asked if Fae succeeded on her saves or not.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59070
59071 59072
>>59043
"Yeah, they headed off to Sparintenar, a city of one of our (few) allies. Don't worry though, I'm sure they deserve every bit of the trouble they're creating for themselves."
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59071
59073 59074
>>59070
"And on that note, let me show you the Entertron!" she beams.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59072
59078
>>59070
“Well, if you say so. I guess I will look around this place for a little bit and then see what kind of trouble I can get myself into... I just hope I don’t have my ass handed to me again.”
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59073
>>59071
Darn it, didn’t see that
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59074
>>59071
“What’s an... Entertron?”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59075
So, what happens next?
And who's identity did Tracy steal this time?
2OBux
?
No.59076
59094 59095 60055
[3d20 = 44]
Trumpaladin figures that he has misjudged the city of Cardishore. He has misjudged the portals. He misjudged his allies. And he misjudged the present situation. With no purpose, and no options, he orders Fae to jump, and to take to the sky - to fly out of range of the bots, and through the hole in the dome that lets in natural light. He self deports.

As he does so, he leaves a parting gift. A few months ago, he got in an argument with Infernius. Infernius got angry and punched him. But in compensation, he gave Trumpaladin three of the grenades that were taken from Korak's body. With quickdraw and a free action, he draws out these grenades and a lighter. With a standard action, he lights them. And with a move action, he tosses them all to the ground to the shazbots
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59077
59081
Is Infernius still here?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59078
59080
>>59072
"Oh please, that was nothing! The Entertron," she says, leading him toward a large medical facility/area, with all manner of supplies and features, "is this weird fancy gadget that can keep you alive. Basically, if your body is ever destroyed beyond repair, it does some technological shit ant makes you whole again." she putzes with a display and brings up a data screen, which list a bunch of names, including Thez, Torcuil, Trumpaladin, Tracy, etc.
"Basically, it pricks your finger and then if you get blown up it uses your blood as a template to reconstitute your(a?) body."
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59079
59081
I g2g for at least half an hour
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59080
59081
>>59078
“But I don’t have fingers...”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59081
59082
Okay, sorry for the delay. The issue with the breath weapons is that I've been attempting to determine how mounted creatures count as far as sharing area-of effect symptoms. Basically what I'm finding is that due to immediate proximity, both Trump and Fae are subject to all 5 breath weapons. 2 of them hit Trump (so full damage all considered).
>>59080
>deadpan stare
"It takes a blood sample then."
>>59079
No worries
>>59077
Good question, he's being set on fire
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59082
59083
>>59081
He bursts out laughing.
“What, im not allowed to joke around with you? Oh well, it is rather impressive... I hope I don’t have to use it anytime soon.”
Thinks about it for a while.
“So, do our enemies know about this?”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59083
>>59082
"Sorry, again I'm not accustomed to dealing with so many ponies. Some of them do know about this, particularly the Emperor. We're not sure exactly what his game is, but he's from the tower also."
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59084
59085
"Allow me to demonstrate," she says, pulling out a ridiculously ornate mini-scythe (kama) and - with an observable wince - cuts her finger off. She then enters the Entertron and the finger immediately reconstitutes. "I should explain that in addition to reviving you if you get turned into a grease-spot, it also heals any damage you've sustained if you go into it willingly. The only consequence is that when you're healed, you find that,"
Its probably absurd how much I love saying this
You're still hungry.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59085
59099
>>59084
“Cool... and slightly disturbing. And I guess it makes sense that you’re still hungry... it would be weird if it constructed food for you based off of your blood.”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59086
59087 59088
What does That Bitch do?
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59087
>>59086
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she acts like a bitch
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59088
59089
>>59086
Well, I was waiting on Infernius' saving throws, but I suppose I can roll them myself. That Bitch is engaged in a heated discussion with someone over her ID, the general gist of it being "A dozen? I want hundreds! Arial and land! The big ones!"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59089
59090
>>59088
>calling in the Terminators
Oh shit.
AzCrm
?
No.59090
59094
>>59089
What did they think was going to happen, going Leeroy Jenkins on one of the wealthiest nation-states in the world?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59091
>2 20's
Shazbot
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59093
Tracy continues fiddling with her stolen devices.
It's a communication device, right? Can it tell her anything about the city?
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59094
59098
>>59090
There was literally no other option. He can't use stealth. They will not respond to diplomacy. He does not have sleight of hand to steal IDs. He could not obtain an ID by any means at all. The only option was to kill the robots one by one while they were separated on the perimeter. But apparently they can all move together in a single round. So >>59076 is all that remains to be said
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59095
59097
>>59076
How did I miss this post?
Okay. For starters, he could have just kind of gone with the crowd, waiting for an opportunity to present its self. Perhaps one of his allies might have procured an ID that he could move freely with, or perhaps some other form of circumstance could have allowed the avoidance of the spectacle.
As is, Trump attempts to make haste from the scene (prudently so) and flee the city. As he does so, he notices a number of shiny objects begin to tail him as Fae flies toward the open sky above the city.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59096
At the same time, Infernius (or rather, Uatchit to her credit) engages some brilliant maneuvers and arial acrobatics, essentially negating any of the incoming breath weapons. To do so, he would have to have either not dismounted entirely, or he would have to have remounted, but considering the alternative is getting set on fire from 4 different directions, I'm assuming he's ok with that.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59097
59100
>>59095
>opportunity
That's what this was. The opportunity.

>ally
The one who ran off?

>flying things
They fly on, through the opening, then down the sides of the dome, then down the road leading to Krenshall and towards his original destination
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59098
59100 59101
>>59094
Tracy was going to offer him an ID that someone "dropped", and then disguise him with her dust.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59099
59103
>>59085
"A decent point, except we also have replicators, which synthesize any food imaginable. I mean, it seems to me that someone could cross-reference the replicator and the entertron, especially since in a manner of speaking the entertron is a "ppl" replicator, but that's way too technical for me," she says waving her hand dismissively.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59100
>>59097
True, Tracy did run off,... 2x,... but she's also carrying Trump's babeh, and she's not likely to abandon babeh's father. Not lastingly anyway.
>>59098
This, she's got 4 now.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59101
59104
>>59098
She waited a hell of a while to do it
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59102
Tracy move's away to the garden area that the party passed by earlier, in stealth, and buries one of her stolen ID cards there.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59103
59105
>>59099
“Now a food replicator is something I got to see sometime. Real quick, how do you activate this thing to take a blood sample?”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59104
59105 59106
>>59101
She had to be discreet to steal shit. She literally just murdered Alfonso in front of a crowd to keep her cover.
>ran off
Tracy can't do shit to firebreathing robots. It's more productive to stay at a distance and do what she can with her own skills.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59105
59107
>>59103
"Put your hand,... er,... hoof here," she says, indicating what looks like a touch-screen keyboard that displays a hand-icon.
>>59104
She did no such thing. The Shazbots simply dealt with an obvious intruder.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59106
59109 59110
>>59104
If she wants to send a message, now is her chance
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59107
59108
>>59105
“Like this?”
He places his hoof on the screen.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59108
59115
>>59107
And with a slight prick on his hoof, Stix probably won't die. I mean he might still, there's plenty of ways to die that supersede the Entertron, but its better than nothing!
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59109
59110 59111
>>59106
Yeah, that whole empathic link has been kinda neglected desu
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59110
59112 59114
>>59109
I forgot about it, desu.
>>59106
Tracy isn't exactly sure what to say or do atm.
Tracy looks towards the flying lion.
>'Is.. Is it time to go yet?'
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59111
>>59109
He was attacked by a robot and she fled, then he went to get Fae and Tracy wondered off... Hasn't been seen or heard from since... Suffice it to say he's changing his relationship status on Facebook
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59112
>>59110
>"I can't stay here, that I can tell you"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59113
I put dust on Brad and changed Tracy's disguise several times so that they'd have the option to re-enter lawfully if things went sour. I didn't account for Fae or Infernius though...
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59114
59116
>>59110
>always wants more abilities
>neglects current abilites
o_o
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59115
59129
>>59108
O_o

“Now with that taken care of, I suppose I will start wandering around this place and see what a pony has to do around here to earn a coin. I spent the last of what I had on a string for this darn bow I can’t seem to use right.”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59116
59117
>>59114
At least I'm not as bad as Torc.

Tracy looks towards the flying figures figures as she contemplates her next step.

How many flying bots are there?
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59117
>>59116
I don't ask for shit except maybe a level or two in bard...

Though I have no defense on forgetting shit...
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59118
59119
Tracy's options
1. Issue some sort of stay to Trumpaladin, sleight of hand an ID into Infernius of he doesn't fly off, meet up with Trumpaladin and give him an ID, then proceed as a team deeper in. Sneak attack robots if necessary with chain, or possibly ask Trumpaladin to ca her
2. Just go deeper in alone
3. Leave Cardishore
4. Some combination of the above
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59119
59121
>>59118
Things to consider
1. You cannot Sneak attack robots.
2. To give a card to Infernius, she'd have to walk up to him and hand it to him, putting herself in danger
3. Before she does anything else, she has to consider what's about to happen to her husband.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59120
59129
Torc wonders if the gnomes are ignoring him for fun
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59121
59123 59127
>>59119
Tracy waits for further intentions from Brad, not sure if she should (attempt to) fly after him.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59122
Are there any more bots in sight?
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59123
59125
>>59121
>Fly after him
and expose herself to the robots?

If she wants to meet up, he can run away from the bots and meet her at the hole, then he sneaks back in the dome and they both go in

>Infernius
At least he can fly fast
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59124
Yeah.. I really dropped the ball on communication this session.. sorry..
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59125
>>59123
>Expose self
She'd just fly while ethereal. It was only a suggestion.

Also, are you sure you can out-fly those bots?

*Waits for dialogue*
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59126
59128
>sneaks back in
Is he bringing Fae this time? Tracy never disguised her
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59127
59130
>>59121
>"if you care, I'm being pursued by bots. I'm betting I can outrun them"
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59128
>>59126
She can disguise her easy I am sure. Make her look like Pepita from Coco
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59129
59131 59134
Apologies, I had business related
>>59115
>coin
"Oh, you needn't worry about that. I mean, we're not to the level of a kingdom, but we have finances on lock."
>>59120
Sorry, I forgot where he left off at, other than Snek wanting to eats and getting the cannon re-fit. I recall he mentioned the Stray Cat to the gnomes, so it would make sense that they would be retrieving the necessary schematics.

Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59130
59132 59135
>>59127
>'where do you want to meet?'
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59131
59140
>>59129
“I’m not sure I understand. By this you mean you are willing to lend me some money to purchase gear?”
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59132
59136
>>59130
>"I am running on top of the dome with Fae. But unless you have IDs I do not know how will would proceed"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59133
59134
>tfw you realize that the shitty coffee you were given earlier was actually decaf and ur passing out
I don't even like coffee..
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59134
59140
>>59133
RIP
>>59129
>patiently waits
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59135
59138
>>59130
>"where we came in, I would think"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59136
59137
>>59132
The IDs we're going to be a surprise, but okay..
>'I'll meet you there then.'
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59137
59139
>>59136
They're still going to be a surprise, because he still doesn't know
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59138
59140 59144
>>59135
>'Wait! I told Infernius to seal the hole..!'
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59139
59144
>>59137
I just didn't want to cause Drama over stealing things and potentially killing Innocents.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59140
59141 59142 59145
>>59131
"In a manner of speaking. We've lots of resources, means, and accounts for procuring mundane-to-fine items, and refined items are certainly negotiable. For example, we (and by that she means the port) are responsible for the most thriving jewelry trade this world has ever seen! So to say, if you need equipment or provisions, it can probably be supplied gratis."
>>59134
"Huh,you'restillhere.Iwould'vethoughtyou'dhavegottentiredofitall.IwasabletolocatealltheessentialdocumentationsurroundingtheStrayCat,includingthecannonschematics.Ithinkwecanhaveaserviceablereplacementinnomorethanaweek,dependingoncraftingrolls," that older gnome casually vomits in Torcuils direction (referring to their speech method, not literally)
>>59138
She did? That's news to me,... no surprise there nobully
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59141
>>59140
In the message where she told him to come to Cardashil...
...fuck!
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59142
59143 59146
>>59140
>(referring to their speech method, not literally)
Gladly noted
"Thankyou"
Torc pulls out some gold he keeps for moments like this
"Here'smydownpayment"

>"Steak time?"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59143
>>59142
Kek
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59144
59147
>>59139
>>59138
>"do you think he sealed it? Anyways... I'm coming over there. I'm running, so I may not be able to wait..."
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59145
59148
>>59140
“Doesn’t feel right to get things for free, but I suppose I will earn my keep with the gear. I will take a look at the shops then. Thanks for you help, Thez.”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59146
59150
>>59142
Careful myah, Snek may find himself some food, but the party might also wind up with another tag-along,...
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59147
59151
>>59144
>' I don't know.. maybe he forgot..?'
*Dashes off to where the hole may or may not be*
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59148
59149 59152 59161
>>59145
"I can appreciate your reticence, but consider it a dynamic where certain members of the party are strategically minded, while others are borderline jews when it comes to money (and even a legit jew). The result is that there's always more available than is needed, excepting when we get robbed by elveniggers.
"Hey!" says a voice in the distance.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59149
>>59148
Kek
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59150
>>59146
>tag-along
Uh...
Sure, I totally understand what you mean

"Listen, we gotta pick up the cannon in a week," Torc begins to leave saying his goodbye to the gnomes. "Until then I would like to keep good relations with these guys."
>"What are you saying?"
"You've been seen with me. Next time we'll enter the city separately and you can have a disguise."
>"Fine, I guess that makes sense"
"Good. Now, Back to the tower. The others should be back by now."
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59151
59153
>>59147
Dashes towards the hole, hoping Fae is faster than the bots
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59152
59153
>>59148
“I see... but what is a jew?”
Turns to see where the new voice is coming from.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59153
59154 59155
>>59151
Wait,... not through the open-top roof?
>>59152
"Oh don't mind him, that's darkie. He's an elvennigger."
"DROW!"
"Yeah, like I said, an elvennigger. He's harmless, since he realizes that we can subject him to worse than he ever imagined."
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59154
59157
>>59153
“I would love to hear that story sometime.”
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59155
>>59153
He flies out through the open roof, and has land and run as soon as she is outside, to meet Tracy at the hole
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59156
59158
Tracy wait to see what the bots are doing before she acts.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59157
59159 59160
>>59154
"Well, he was part of the group of elvenniggers who robbed us,... twice, but was caught because he was too cocky. Then he got tortured and mutilated, and then almost killed everyone (yes, while tortured and mutilated) and then his head got put into a bucket, and then into a metal body-cast, and then we starved him. Then he decided to plau along," she smiles, as though detailing the process of obtaining groceries.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59158
>>59156
She should run to the hole either way. She's safe
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59159
59162
>>59157
“Wow. I’m in over my head around here aren’t I?”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59160
59166
>>59157
She's waiting to see if the bots are about to follow them outside.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59161
59162
>>59148
Oh yeah, Susan. I was just reading that bread the other night.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59162
59163 59164 59165
>>59161
I'd forgotten the Susan bit
>>59159
"Doubtful. I mean you may not know/appreciate it, but someone thought you were an apt addition, else you wouldn't be here. No one winds up "here" unless someone/thing nominates (in a manner of speaking) them. What that means is anyone's guess, but if you're here, its cuz something powerful enough decided to put you here. Though, come to think of it, we are rather avant garde as far as our methods are concerned.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59163
59169
>>59162
“Well, I wish I can remember what makes me worth being here... all I seem to recall from back home is my father’s disappointment and my death”
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59164
>>59162
>I remembered something GM didn't
That's surprising

Anyway, Torc and Snek ride the airship back to the Tower with generous amounts of sea shanties and threatening to throw each other overboard
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59165
59169
>>59162
Where are the bots headed?
Has That Bitch gotten her order shipped yet?
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59166
59167
>>59160
Why wouldn't they?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59167
59168
>>59166
She just wants to see what happens.
If they're outside, they won't be able to re-enter so easily.
Anonymous
c3XZj
?
No.59168
>>59167
They won't be able to fit through a hole of one exists, so he can go through and change disguise.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59169
59170 59172
>>59163
"Well, we're not the ones who determine worth. In some cases - darkie for example - characters were brought here so that they could continue to suffer. In other cases, characters were brought because some entity found them delightful. There are other examples, but the simplicity of it all is that there are no end of reasons why one finds themselves here, and often times it is to fulfill a purpose that is outside of what the individual may previously have assumed."
>>59165
The bots form a perimeter ring around the top of the wall, maintaining constant visual with at least 3 others, and collectively maintaining 360x360 surveilance.

Including the spot with the hole in the wall
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59170
59171 59174
>>59169
“I guess that makes sense. From my memory, I committed suicide. So I guess this is my second chance of sorts.”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59171
59173
>>59170
"Oh," she says, visibly affected by the mention.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59172
59179
>>59169
>Including the spot with the hole in the wall
Fug.
>'Looks like they're onto us. Slipping out, let alone back in won't be easy...'
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59173
59176
>>59171
Stix takes notice of this.
“Does that surprise you?”
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59174
59176 59184
>>59170
"I rolled a 1 on my Spot check." Tracy says aloud for no reason
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59175
59176 59177
Tracy tries to see if Infernius is still not-incinerated.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59176
59178 59180
>>59173
"No its,... I mean I suppose not,... I just wasn't expecting,..." her voice trails off.
>>59174
When?
>>59175
He did well on his saving throws, so "not yet" at the moment, but he's also non-responsive
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59177
"I wonder if Death would mind dinner when I get back."
>"I'm still trying to figure out how you actually got her to date you."
"Fucking mystery to me mate."
>>59175
>inb4 Infernius becomes an inferno
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59178
ccab55af8654930f2495cdff1aa5fe15.jpg
7c17f13f627ac45f1faac36f2015d898.jpg
f0d6a7936470c7da18d2ccc734c70f93.jpg
>>59176
>when
I was referring to how she died: didn't even get the privilege to know what hit her.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59179
59182
>>59172
>"Do you have anyway of evading them?"
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59180
59181
>>59176
“You seem a little upset by this. Do you want to talk about it?”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59181
59183
>>59180
"Do you?"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59182
59185
>>59179
>'not that I know of.. They're everywhere. It won't be simple to cut a hole like last time.'
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59183
59186
>>59181
“I don’t mind if you don’t”
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59184
59188
>>59174
I figure I may as well share the death story I had for Tracy, since I've never published it anywhere and I may as well share it some time.

Brad Sentry had been elected to the US Senate,
and was proceeding on a Bill that would have exposed lines of funding. He walked towards the Congress building with a group of senators of his party and the US president, as well as his then wife. As he walked, Tracy jumped from bushes and towards him with a knife, having apparently evaded the secret service for that long. As she did so, she had to jump an enormouse number of feet to close the distance (she was far away but a hell of a lot further than you'd think she could get), and in that time was shot two dozen times from two mp5 sub-machine guns from secret service agents.
She crawled some feet, and with her final heart beat, looked to Brad. The secret service agents had by this time forced everyone down in low, prone positions in place. Brad realized that she had gotten to far to spring all of a sudden... something must have forced her to act so early. He noticed from the trail of blood that she was not actually heading for him, or his wife. He looked towards where her path was taking her, and saw that the man next to him had a gun aimed at him. Quickly, he disarmed the man. A fellow senator of Brad's party at this point said fuck it, pulled his own gun, and shot Brad, killing him

Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59185
59190
>>59182
>"If only we had IDs it would be easy enough to escape them. Maybe if I can get in line later I can get in next time..."
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59186
59187 59189 59200
Gotta run for about 1/2 hour, sorry
>>59183
Will respond asap
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59187
59211
>>59186
It’s fine. See you soon.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59188
59339
>>59184
Awesome story.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59189
59191
>>59186
I look forward to your return

>"Yes but WHY where there fifteen men on the chest with a bottle of rum?"
"I don't know, it's just a song"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59190
59192
>>59185
>'That dust will last about another hour. After that, you could re-enter legally. Get as far away as possible in the mean time.'
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59191
>>59189
kek
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59192
59194
>>59190
>"What will you do? Those bots will be coming for you and you do not have an ID
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59193
I think I might make Bridget my main Disguise (like Thez's hippie guy). She's grown on me.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59194
59195 59196
>>59192
Idk how else to spin it, so she'll be blunt:
>'I murdered a guy for his card. I swiped a couple others too; their owners are probably dead'
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59195
59196 59197
>>59194
Tbqh desu senpai, that was actually why I didn't use the link. I figured Paladins plausibly couldn't accept stolen things, or those pilfered through murder.

But he'll forgive her because she's cute, right?
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59196
59197
>>59194
You could have worded it differently
>"....
....
....
....
....
....
Fuck it. I'm running for the hole. Meet me there. I'm either figuring out what the hell is going on now or never"

>>59195
>But he'll forgive her because she's cute, right?
STOP ABUSING YOUR SPECIAL PONY POWERS
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59197
59210
>>59195
On the bright side, with Gorplemonger dead, she can assume his ego.
>>59196
Tracy moves towards wall where the hole was, flipping through Alfonso's card and looking at various selfies and whatnot to try to get a grasp of his personality.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59198
59199
1520484886612.png
This should summon Infernius' faggot
Hopefully
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59199
59202
>>59198
Very good!
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59200
59201
>>59186
"LEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYY Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenkiiiiiiins!"

On Fae he runs straight for the hole
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59201
59205
>>59200
Weren't there mailboxes there too though?
Be careful.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59202
59203
1520484136754.png
>>59199
I hope you don't think I drew that
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59203
>>59202
Editing colors as good as you do is still worth cheering on.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59204
Shit, I guess I outta edit some moar then..
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59205
59206
>>59201
Watching, yes. The point is to go through before they can do much damage
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59206
>>59205
Okay then..
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59207
59208 59210
That Bitch never made her turn on that initiative.
Did she do anything besides yell on her phone?
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59208
>>59207
Yelling on the phone is doing something
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59209
Tracy moves back to monitor Infernius's situation.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59210
59212
>>59197
Mr. Gorplemonger is quite alive, see here he's adopted this lovely mantis outfit cuz reasons
>>59207
She's the reason there's a grip of arial bots in pursuit, as well as a variety of other bots that haven't gotten introduced yet cuz>flee
It would (and still may, waiting on Infernius) be a slaughter.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59211
59214 59216
>>59187
Thez <whooof> vanishes into a swirling tuft of smoke. A few moments later (less than a minute) she reappears with an ornate flask full of a clear liquid. She looks at Stix for a moment, shakes her head and sits down in one of the available chairs.
They're a the tower now yes? Torcuil would be arriving imminently.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59212
59213 59216
>>59210
Can Tracy make out what level of access Gorplemonger had with his card? He acted like he was important.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59213
59215
>>59212
Everyone around here acts important. Assuming that Tracy ventured near one of the gates, she would find that the ID lights up with several options including:
Home, Shopping, and Social.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59214
59224
>>59211
“What’s that for?”
He points to the flask
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59215
59218 59219
>>59213
Tracy decides to give the gate a shot.
>Home
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59216
59217
>>59211
Trumpaladin darts to get through the hole as quickly as possible

>>59212
>"If you have an extra card, come to the hole Tracy, now or never"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59217
59218
>>59216
>'There are mailboxes there though.'
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59218
59220
>>59215
Fuck

>>59217
>"You told me you had a card. Do they follow you yes or no?"
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59219
59221
>>59215
Isn't Tracy involved in a plot to get an ID to Trump, Infernius, and Fae? I'm not saying "don't", but seriously, she's not that ADD is she?

Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59220
59222 59226
>>59218
>'I don't know if they follow me, but at least they won't flame me while I have the card...
>'Thing is, if they see me going through the hole, they'll know what's up.'
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59221
59222
>>59219
Are there bots by the hole or not?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59222
59223
>>59220
>ITT Tracy overestimates the sophistication of the Shazbot programming
>>59221
No, but they are in view of the hole, as well as the entirety of the perimeter.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59223
59226
>>59222
Fuck it then.
Tracy leaves Infernius for dead and moves towards the wall.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59224
59234
>>59214
"The green stuff gives me heartburn," she says. "Plus, I've so many inhibitions that I can't speak candidly without booze. Something to work on I suppose, but for now it works."
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59225
59228
Drinking during pregnancy is not to be advised.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59226
59227
>>59220
>"I thought you were disguised? Whatever. If I do not receive a card I am dead"

>>59223
He can fly faster that Trump, and has all sorts of very useful magic like Sanctuary or Ethereal Jaunt or Dimension gate. But I think his strategy would be similar to Trump's
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59227
59231
>>59226
Tracy goes towards the hole.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59228
59229 59231
>>59225
Considering the fetus jacked a regen stone from the principle, I'm weighing that it'll be fine
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59229
59230 59232
>>59228
Wouldn't that also make her unable to get drunk, like Captain America?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59230
59233
>>59229
No, because I'm the GM and I say so
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59231
59235
>>59228
>>59227
Fucking squeezes through the hole as quickly as he can. Fae first, since she has a lower save bonus
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59232
maxresdefault.jpg
>>59229
>Placebo
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59233
59235
step0002-4.jpg
>>59230
So be it.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59234
>>59224
“I don’t remember too much... think you can help me out and ask me questions? That may jog my memory on some details.”
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59235
59236
>>59233
Damn right! I could have made all kinds of more or less douchy-calls based on whim, that this is the one I've done so far is a testament! Xp
>>59231
So Trump is seriously making straight for the hole in spite of surveilance?
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59236
59237
>>59235
Fine, he throws a rock in another direction first. Then runs straight for the hole
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59237
59238
>>59236
Why?
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59238
59239 59240
>>59237
His options are 1. give up on Cardishore, and 2. go through the hole and hide once inside
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59239
59241
>>59238
Go ahead.
>'I'll be here, Flashy. Tell me your plan once you get through.'
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59240
59242
>>59238
Those aren't his only options, those are just the only options he's entertaining, right now, that justify immediate involvement/participation Xp

Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59241
59243
>>59239
>"Once I am through the hole that will lose the flying ones and the ones outside. Then we get cards and change disguises, then hide in a house and wait for infernius... then we go through the gates
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59242
59246
>>59240
If he waits an hour Tracy will be gone and the window will have passed.

I guess Infernius is a pretty good distraction, but again, tracy will be gone by that time
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59243
59248
>>59241
>'How do we meet once we're through? I don't want to blow my cover..'

Tracy disguises herself as a janitor, getting ready to feign sweeping up Infernius's ashen remains, should he be incinerated.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59244
59245 59246
>repeats of last voyage with slight differences
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59245
59247 59250
>>59244
>slight differences
Did Snek actually throw Torc off this time?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59246
59250
>>59242
Yeah srsly, wtf happened to Infernius?
>>59244
Not sure what you mean by that, but considering this was a scenario where "Observe, do nothing." was the A++ answer,....
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59247
59250
>>59245
No, this time it was a Broadway musical retelling of the voyage
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59248
59249
>>59243
>"Hand me a card. Or if you're that scared, just leave two cards at the hole and I'll run through myself. I'll take my chances. But I think you're ascribing a level of intelligence to these machines that they simply don't have"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59249
59251
>>59248
>'You'll need to make sure your disguise matches your ID one we go through the gates. Not sure how well I can dress up Fae though..'
Tracy walks in that direction
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59250
59251 59257
>>59246
Torc and Snek are heading back to the tower in the ship
>>59245
No, Torc almost threw Snek off...
Don't ask me how that works
>>59247
SOOOO put that thing back where it came from or so help me!
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59251
59252 59253 59254
>>59250
You've pushed ten feet of snek off.... but most of him is still on the airship

>>59249
>"alright..."
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59252
59254
>>59251
Pretty much
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59253
59255 59256
>>59251
The dust is only +10 disguise btw.
I was going to use it as a fallback, so that the party would have the option to re-enter lawfully as their own selves if they got caught.
It'll still work on her, but she might be recognized. It won't be easy to dress her up as her card ID though.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59254
>>59252
>>59251
Kek
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59255
>>59253
>"We'll hide in a house"
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59256
59257 59258
f55T6s6.jpg
>>59253
Wish I could make an item that did the same with Bluff too. Then she'd be set.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59257
59258 59259
>>59250
My money is on Snek desu
>>59256
U mean like a mask? "Smirk"
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59258
59260
>>59257
Same
>>59256
I love my +25 bluff bonus
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59259
>>59257
I meant like her Dust of Illusion, only for bluff, but yes. It'd be great to upgrade her Mustache-and-glasses.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59260
59261 59264
>>59258
Too bad sorcerers don't get Glibness
>"Sir! Your gold is cursed! You need to give it to us so that it won't kill you."
>Rolls 1d20+54
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59261
59263
>>59260
That fucking settles it
BARD LEVELS HERE I COME
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59262
Um.... Trumpaladin goes through the wall
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59263
59265
>>59261
At least get to 9th level spellcasting first.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59264
59266
>>59260
>tfw game mechanics have NPCs as complete knobs
"Oi, I've got this small square peg that fits loosely in this big round hole, but I don't know what to do with this big round peg. Also, there's a small square hole I can plug with my finger"
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59265
59267
>tfw Torc has mystic Theurge but still can't cast divine spells
>>59263
But y
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59266
59270
>>59264
Kek
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59267
59268
>>59265
That's literally why he got Theurge, so he can cast divine spells
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59268
59271
>>59267
H
O
W
?
Does this mean I can pick a domain?
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59269
59270 59331
Stix sits down and seems lost in thought.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59270
59271 59273
>>59266
Well, GM hasn't incinerated Trump yet so I'm guessing he was able to make it through...

*immediately grabs IDs for self and Fae from whoever is standing near the hole*

>>59269
"You must kill them all"
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59271
59272 59274 59280
>>59268
No, it means he can cast divine spells. I thought we went over this a long time ago.
>>59270
I'm waiting on Infernius dammit
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59272
59283
>>59271
He's not going to be here soon
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59273
59278
>>59270
hmm...
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59274
59275
>>59271
What list tho?
Cleric, Paladin, Druid, or Ranger?
There isn't really a divine spell list
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59275
59276 59277
>>59274
The spell list. Theurges don't do "domains" or w/e, they just cast spells.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59276
59283
>>59275
I thought they just advanced whatever Divine spellcasting class they already had?
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59277
59279 59283
>>59275
Would you mind linking me this spell list?
Because Theurges build upon character's spellcasting in both arcane and divine determined by their class, and Torc can't cast divine spells
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59278
59282
>>59273
https://www.flickr.com/photos/markwetzel/4313112250
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59279
59280 59281 59283
>>59277
Just post good memes and you'll get appropriate spells for them.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59280
59281
>>59279
This

>>59271
waits
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59281
59284 59285
>>59280
>>59279
But I don't wanna do that
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59282
>>59278
HHHMMmmmm....
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59283
59290
>>59272
Awww
How do you know that?
Okay well I'll wrap up his situation then.
When we last left Infernius, he was being set on fire. He got some really nice dice rolls, and some really crappy ones.
>>59276
It seems you're right.
>>59277
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Spells
Tracy is right, he only gets 1st level divine spells at this point. Its a pity too, cuz I misinterpreted the data (I thought that being a theurge allowed the caster to use their caster level to determine the arcane/divine spells they could cast)
>>59279
Also this


Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59284
59290
>>59281
Don't be a lazy faggot.
You only get all those spell haxx because we like memes.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59285
59286
>>59281
T H I S
H
I
S
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59286
59288 59290
>>59285
Not to be contentious - and I will accommodate to an appropriate degree - but wasn't the meme magician thing your idea? e_e
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59287
By "your" I mean Torcuil's
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59288
59289
>>59286
It was mine, actually.
>>1217 →
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59289
>>59288
Checked
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59290
59292
>>59284
I made a fucking spell list damn it
>>59283
But there are no "1st level divine spells" that I can find, only classes that use divine spells
>>59286
I regret that idea
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59292
59293
>>59290
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Cleric_Spell_List
>>59291
Autism detected
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59293
59294 59296
Turns out Torc qualifies for absolutely 0 prestige classes.
>>59292
So does this mean Torc casts as a second level cleric?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59294
59295
>>59293
You could be a archmage, if you take any metamagic feat, or an edritch knight if you learned martial weapon profficiency.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59295
59299
>>59294
Dragon's Disciple too.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59296
59297 59299
>>59293
Negotiably, yes. Tbh, I had thought theurge was a haxx for equal cleric spells, but I had been operating in err
Oh wait, I almost forgot I'm GM
>pouf Torcuil's Theurge level(s?) are exchanged for meme magican levels
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59297
59300
>>59296
Did you consider those Paladin of Tyranny/Slaughter spells for Tracy yet?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59298
Basically here's the thing. I had envisioned, intended, and resolved that the skinniest-assed MF'er (Torcuil) was gonna get spell hax. Since I determined long ago that many divine spells should be arcane equally/also, and vice versa, and THEN stumbled across Theurge, I figured this was a neat and easy resolution. Unfortunately, I was wrong. So, in the same vein of TRUMP GOOD, now there's Meme Magican (sp intentional) as a class
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59299
59300
>>59296
You mean sorcerer...

Right?
>>59295
I will damned, something Torc is actually qualified for
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59300
59301 59302 59304
>>59297
Got a reference/link or am I flying blind
>>59299
I'm still trying to allow him to use cleric spells. Do you want me to not?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59301
59303
>>59300
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Publication:Unearthed_Arcana/Paladin_of_Tyranny_Class_Features
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Publication:Unearthed_Arcana/Paladin_of_Slaughter_Class_Features

Basically, an inverted Paladin spell list.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59302
59303 59310
>>59300
While we're handing out gibs can I have Divine Might for Trumpaladin? Maybe Sacred Shield? The "rebalanced paladin" includes two bonus feats including those from the Divine Champion
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59303
59319
>>59301
Oh, okay. What Blackguard should have been. Makes sense.
>>59302
Links faggot, am drunk
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59304
59305 59306
>>59300
I'd rather Torc just be a sorcerer.
I mean, I have a spell list and shit for a lvl 17 sorcerer And I wasn't really enjoying meme maging as much as I thought I would...
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59305
59307
>>59304
Okay....
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59306
59307
>>59304
Just meme a wizard to do the magic for you
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59307
59308 59309
>>59305
>tfw I'm now the party disappointment
>>59306
I...
You...
WHAT
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59308
59311
>>59307
Just meme Gandalf or someone to fight for you and do cool stuff and cast the spells you want
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59309
59311
>>59307
Not disappoint, just,... disappoint Xp
Seriously, I had hoped that giving Torc clerical spells (again, cuz lots of specific spells - Airwalk for example - should be cross-class spells) would be of benefit
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59310
>>59302
Yeah, you should've taken Divine Might a while ago..
I only never bothered with it because Tracy's Char is so low.
>Sacred Shield
What's that?
Is there a profane equivalent?
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59311
59312
>>59308
………………
I am of confusion
>>59309
I just wasn't enjoying the whole gimick, it was fun at first, but then it just kinda drug on.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59312
59313 59315
>>59311
Say what you will, but that "Oh lawd Jesus" post was one of the finest moment of game desu. Still we can re-work it if it is preferrable
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59313
59314 59315
>>59312
Uh... what bread was that?
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59314
59315
>>59313
Oh, like I know off hand, I don't even remember the context. You do realize we account for about 57k of the 59k posts on this board?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59315
59316 59318
>>59313
>>59312
>>59314
This one? >>8492 →
Please be patient. I have autism.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59316
>>59315
This one as well...
>>9469 →
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59317
59321
Stix feels around his cloak for his dagger and remembers it was thrown in battle with Thez.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59318
>>59315
Precisely that one
>4 digits
Were we ever so young?
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59319
59320 59324 59325
>>59303
Page 106
http://forum.nwnights.ru/uploads/rulebooks/Complete_Warrior.pdf
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59320
59322
>>59319
Can we cite SRD sourcebooks?
I've had my eye on Arterial Strike.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59321
59323
>>59317
Its still stuck in the support-beams of the port walls. Don't worry tho, mundane daggers are a dime a dozen and easily replaceable (ask Tracy Xp)
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59322
59325
>>59320
Nigger, you've already asked for gibs tonight
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59323
59324 59327
>>59321
Not to Stix. That one his sentimental to him.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59324
59326
>>59319
Oh no. Its a seriously exhaustive manual.
>RIP my spare time
>>59323
Noted. The dagger in question is unmoved, for precisely the same reason
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59325
59326
>>59322
>>59319
I want Divine Vigor, if we can take stuff from that book.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59326
59328
>>59325
Fuck off

>>59324
Tracy's faggot insists Divine Might is SRD
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59327
59329 59331
>>59323
>Stix Dagger's are special
Tracy lost all of her weapons, including her "dark" and "edgy" knives when she handed them over to the security at Cardishore five months ago
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59328
>>59326
It is.
I noticed that feats are introduced by sourcebooks, but the feats that were considered to be balanced made it into the 3.5 SRD.

Divine Might is worth training for.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59329
59332
>>59327
*desire to retrieve daggers intensifies*
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59330
59334 59336
It looks like Infernius's faggot won't be returning tonight, so I'll be in bed soon.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59331
59333 59343
>>59327
And who's fault was that?
>>59269
Amist all the,... contention, Thez sits relatively before Stix, sipping "gently" from a glass of clear liquid, and wondering about how to proceed.
"So,... do you,... regret,... killing,...."
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59332
59337
>>59329
"Just wait for me, girls..." Tracy says under her breath
In my defense, I didn't expect to get teleported in the middle of security.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59333
59346
>>59331
“Myself? That’s the funny thing. I remember right before I did it thinking that it must be done. Like I was doing everyone a favor by doing it. I partially wish I didnt, but I don’t know if it was avoidable.”
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59334
>>59330
Infernius entered the discord just now
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59335
59338
Welp, found an old post of mine that will always be relevant >>6560 →

In the meantime, I'm hoping Torc and Snek arrive before they kill eachother
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.59336
>>58626
>>59330
Hello
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59337
59339
>>59332
No response to >>59184? Okay...
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59338
59340
>>59335
I’m hoping they arrive so Stix can properly meet them. Torc only got a couple of phrases out before Stix when after Tracy... and left him.
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59339
>>59337
>>59188

Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59340
59342 59344
>>59338
Yeah, should be good...

Sorry about leaving you
/s2+g
?
No.59341
[3d20 = 30]
Kill all metalniggers!
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59342
>>59340
Your fine.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59343
>>59331
What was the fate of Trumpaladin's parting gift to the 5 shazbots?
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.59344
59345
>>59340
But your not sorry for leaving me.
Anonymous
yPY8d
?
No.59345
59346 59347
>>59344
No not really, now realize how Thez feels
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59346
>>59333
Checked
>>59345
Ooooh, sting
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.59347
>>59345
Shes the most powerful, so she watches the city.
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.59348
happy-wojak-men-s-t-shirt.jpg.cf.jpg

Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59349
59352
Alright. Where we last left off, Infernius was getting set on fire. I rolled a 6d20 for his saves, but I'll allow his player to make the roll, and weigh the results against my rolls.
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59351
>>59350
shhhh
/s2+g
?
No.59352
>>59349
Sorry
/s2+g
?
No.59353
59354 59355
[6d20 = 71]

Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59354
>>59353
Oooh, a 20 AND a 1
2OBux
?
No.59355
59356
[6d20 = 68]
>>59353
Rolling
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59356
59357
>>59355
Wait, why is Trump rolling?
Trump successfully escaped, he doesn't need to roll.
2OBux
?
No.59357
59358
[6d20 = 55]
>>59356
To compare dice rolls with Infernius

Rolling
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59358
59359 59360
Rainbow_Dash_lifting_glasses_S3E3.png
>>59357
>A substantially shittier set of dice rolls than Infernius
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59359
>>59358
Yes, most impressive
Anonymous
/s2+g
?
No.59360
>>59358
*dabs*
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59361
*reads ID cards*
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59362
59363
Can I get a quick rundown on what would've happened since Infernius's faggot returned? Tracy's next course of action will depend on what happened to Infernius.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59363
>>59362
I should've communicated my plans.. I hadn't expected Infernius or Fae to be seen ahead of time..
Anonymous
AzCrm
?
No.59364
59365
Fukkin daylight savings time
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59365
>>59364
Kek, it's been throwing me off all day.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59366
59367
1325616__safe_artist-colon-egophiliac_princess luna_cartographer's cap_esp_eyes closed_filly_grayscale_hat_marauder's mantle_monochrome_moonstuck_s.png
*reaches out with mind looking for knives*
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59367
59368 59373
DA8AFE17-68BD-497D-92EF-906AFE6D98C5.jpeg
>>59366
I picture it looking a bit darker when Tracy wants to find her instruments of death.
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59368
>>59367
kek, that's exactly how I'd imagine it.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59369
59370
"Are you going to Scarborough fair....
parsely, sage, rosemary and thyme....
Re-member me, to one who lives there
She, once was, a true love of mine..."
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59370
59371
>>59369
My favorite part of the song is:
Tell her to find me an acre of land
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Between the salt water and the sea strand
Then she’ll be a true love of mine
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59371
59372
>>59370
"Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather
Parsley sage rosemary and thyme
And gather it all in a bunch of heather
Then she'll be a true love of mine"
Anonymous
tbRzj
?
No.59372
59374
>>59371
I am looking up the lyrics, but I can’t find this one part I swear I remember where the woman, knowing it is impossible, trys the things in the song anyway, and regains the love of the singer... maybe someone made that part up for a happy ending to the tune?
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59373
>>59367
That's pretty much exactly what she looks like beneath her disguise btw.
Anonymous
2OBux
?
No.59374
>>59372
It's not in Simon and Garfunkel's version of the song, that I can tell you
Mrs. Sentry
OuvwY
?
No.59375
59376 59379
Will we be able to play again tonight?