/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is reccomended to be able to post effortlessly, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

nuts2.png
Hella Nuts
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55271
55275 55281
Its that RP thread again! Spectators can shitpost, new players can try it out with little/no investment, and established players need no explanation.

We return as most of the party is either in Sparintenar preparing for a swank banquet - a custom among the Spartans - or speeding towards; except Thez. ;_;

Our newest player Stix is exploring the surrounding forest area, as is his proclivity as a ranger.
Tracy, speeds toward Sparintenar at full speed for some reason unknown to GM at time of OP.
Thez is at the Sticky Wickett, having brought Bones along to have a mostly one-sided conversation, accented occasionally by >doot

Game is temporally not set to fire off at a particular point, but last thread passed 2nd bump so,....
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55272
55273
MOLINERO_3.jpg

Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55273
>>55272
>best version
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55275
55276 55277
>>55271
>except Thez. ;_;
Torc will gladly trade places
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55276
55279
>>55275
You could just go to Krenshal now.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55277
55279
>>55275
No.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55278
Can Tracy check out the stables now?
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55279
55280
>>55277
That would mean Infernius doesn't want Thez in Sparintenar
>>55276
I could, but I have a feeling the banquet will be story important
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55280
>>55279
Thez needs to protect port barry.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55281
55282 55283
CvLKqFCXYAAcd2A.jpg
>>55271
Reminder of what Trump does before Renquist and Baz arrive >>54654 →
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55282
55285
>>55281
Ia Infernuis with you?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55283
55284 55285 55286 55288
https://youtu.be/7bzG8JQn-pI
>forgot BGM in OP ~_~
>>55281
TY 4 reminder. Does his speech involve admitting that Kefka may be alive?

Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55284
>>55283
>clears throat
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55285
55291
>>55283
No, that he's saving for the leaders of the City. But the speech does involve the glory of Football

>>55282
I don't know
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55286
55289 55293
>>55283
I already spent 20 hours of my life on this thing! I’m not gonna...
*watches again*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55287
Can make use Intimidate and Bluff checks on multiple subjects at once too?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55288
55290 55293
>>55283
What are the stables like?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55289
55292 55296
>>55286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtBqTFsiLxM
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55290
>>55288
Calm down. He'll get to you
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55291
>>55285
He was with you during the flight over there.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55292
>>55289
I’ll just watch the opening part a whole bunch to make up for the fact I’m not crazy about the metal.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55293
55294 55295
>>55286
U don't have to watch anon, you could just run it in the bg
>>55288
They're like areas designed to house horses and other livestock, generally stocked with hay, oats, alfalfa, and lots of salt.

Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55294
55300
>>55293
How many animals in total?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55295
55296 55300 55305
>>55293
While you're busy figuring out the precise layout and nature of Sparentinar cavalry, don't forget Trumpaladin is wait for the arrival of important people to talk to

*sips from the glass of water that is generally provided at such banquets before the main food is served*

*Eats free bread*
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55296
55298 55319
>>55289
I was on-board until I got to Luna and Celestia's parts in chapter one. I can't listen to that
>>55295
>Torc is triggered by free bread
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55298
>>55296
They are based on ancient Sparta. They're basically Communists

Try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njV0hsOc0g8
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55299
>>55297
>Keep your pants on
But it's Tracy, and not Trumpaladin in the stable
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55300
55301 55302
>>55294
Eh why?
>>55295
Yes, yes, keep ur pants on
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55301
55308
>>55300
Do they have a lot of warhorses? Is the city's cavalry well-stocked?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55302
55303 55308
>>55300
*Pants remain on as he eats bread*
*Notices codpiece on new set of armor is missing... Tries to make it less noticeable*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55303
55304
SREk10x.jpg
>>55302
Use the hat.
It's a Hat of Glammering: it makes you look dressed to impress, even when you're not.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55304
55306
>>55303
But is it still cursed?
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55305
55307
>>55295
*puts arm around paladin*
"Brad what this place culture like?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55306
>>55304
Maybe.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55307
55309
>>55305
"Austere and Utilitarian. Very Militaristic. Very ordered, and collectivistic. Pretty well advanced technologically, but no magic. Not much luxury or fun. Mostly a well functioning society I would say"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55308
55310 55311
>>55302
Why is his cod-piece missing? Nevermind.
>>55301
Is that what you're looking to determine? Could you perhaps offer more info with regard to your intentions?

Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55309
55312 55314
>>55307
"How do they feel about (((Foreign))) influence)))?"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55310
55313
>>55308
Just give vague descriptions back like "horses that seemed to be trained for war tend to be lighter riding horses, suggesting a doctrine of light cavalry, perhaps for an army where infantry are the centerpiece, and cavalry are a complement rather than a core. Utility horses likewise tend to be light, although some draft horses for heavier loads exist"

Okay I'll shut up now
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55311
Spoilered
>>55308
>cod-piece
Tracy stole it, again.
>Intentions
Mostly figured a horse's first judgement of a city would be based on the condition of the other horses, and Tracy is just looking around to learn some more about the place.
Also, I might want to try to convince them to put on horse shows, if they're so desperate for entertainment.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55312
55315
>>55309
They have a squirrel with a bazooka for that
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55313
55316 55319
>>55310
That's not bad, but I'm going with "Tracy wouldn't be led to the officers/military stables, so this information is not available outside an unecessarily extensive side-quest that the same objectives can be achieved by asking questions rather than snooping."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55314
55317
>>55309
"They don't like it. They are autarkic and seem to have existed mostly as an isolated culture"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55315
>>55312
I know, Infernuis doesnt.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55316
>>55313
That's a better answer than mine
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55317
55318 55319
>>55314
"Hmmm, maybe they listen to my message."
*accidentally takes a bit of steak*
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55318
55321
>>55317
"I'm not so sure. The thing is, they don't really have any compelling need for nat soc, because their society is already basically nat soc. They are not being oppressed by jews. They are not being bullied by foreign powers... Well, they are being bullied by one very important foreign power. And they aren't in a serious economic crisis. But you can try I guess"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55319
55320 55321
>>55313
I'd get frustrated and end up killing a bunch of people, so I may as well give up on that then...
>>55296
Tracy delivers the papers.
"It's from Woody." she says flatly
>>55317
*gives dog*
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55320
>>55319
"Woody?"
Torc looks over them real quick
"Oh, her. Thanks for the delivery"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55321
55322 55324 55327
>>55318
"Me probably fail anyway..."
>>55319
*talks to dog to see if she can be awakened*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55322
>>55321
Tell Baz about Hitler.

Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55323
55325
Wait, are the currently at the banquet?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55324
55330 55331
>>55321
What is the matter with you? Bringing a dead dog to a dinner banquet! Have you lost your mind?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55325
>>55323
I think.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55327
55328 55330
>>55321
"Well, it may yet succeed. You'll need to convince them that the Court is somehow Jewish. But the thing is, I don't know anything about the Court. That's really more of why I am here. To figure out what the hell is going on"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55328
55329
>>55327
The court is Jewish though.
Infernius would have enough ranks in Knowledge religion to explain it too.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55329
>>55328
If you want to explain something in character, go right ahead. In the meantime, my character thinks the court city is partly undead and is lead by a kind of magical Joker
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55330
55331 55332
>>55324
Dead?
>>55327
"Me will look around the court for (((courruption)))."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55331
55333
>>55330
"No, I mean the people who attacked our city. Hell, who held you hostage. They are unambiguously evil"

>>55324
"They don't like the display of human remains for some reason"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55332
55338
>>55330
I'm teasing about how Infernius has neglected to specifically feed/interact with
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55333
55334 55335
>>55331
"Oh me thought you meant court system."
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55334
>>55333
Those digits.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55335
55337
>>55333
"No, the Court City"
*takes a drink of water*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55336
55339
"When does that squirrel get here?" Tracy says impatiently
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55337
55340 55341
>>55335
"So who in charge around here?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55338
55340
>>55332
*pets pupper*
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55339
55342
What's actually going on though?
>>55336
Squirrel?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55340
55343
>>55337
"One they call Baz. A superb fighter, and a pretty knowledgeable and virtuous leader, as best as I can tell. I met him last time I was here"

>>55338
"Where did you get that dog from?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55341
>>55337
"A tree rat..." Tracy grumbles

Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55342
55344 55347
5ACA344A-6BDB-4744-9AF5-D97AF7F6ABD6.gif
>>55339
>squirrel?
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55343
55345
>>55340
"Stabby"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55344
55348
>>55342
Is he still walking through the forest?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55345
55346
>>55343
"Tracy?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55346
55349
>>55345
"Who else like stabbing as much as her."
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55347
>>55342
I walked right into that one.
Torc pets Snek, wondering what's going on
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55348
>>55344
Stix? Yeah, with the promise of these Gibberniggers I keep hearing so much about attacking.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55349
55351 55352
>>55346
"When did she give you the dog?"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55350
*Pets kitty to calm her down, as she seems to be getting worked up in a theological argument with some Sparentinar citizen*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55351
55353
>>55349
>is right there
"Just now. The poor thing's been wandering around the tower alone all this time because the dumb bull forgot about it. I figured I'd take it for a walk."
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55352
55353
>>55349
"10 minutes ago"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55353
55354
>>55352
"I haven't seen her..."

>>55351
"Gah! When did you get here?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55354
55355
>>55353
*gasps waist*
"I got lonely, so I came here with you." she says
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55355
>>55354
Trumpaladin is baffled as to why she went right up to Infernius to hand him a dog, but didn't even say hi to him, so he looks at her in a bit of bafflement

"okay"
*cautiously puts hand on head in a sort of petting motion*
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55356
55357 55358
"So when is this banquet gonna start?"
Torc holds up the sketches from Saw hoers, delivered by murder hoers
"I wanna go talk about these"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55357
55360
>>55356
"What is that?"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55358
55360
>>55356
*eats more free bread*
*tells Fae to calm down, since she is still arguing*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55359
55362
bazooka_squirrel_by_macwithfries-d5asmwl.jpg
>*is still waiting for Baz*
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55360
55361 55362
>>55357
"Blueprints"
>>55358
TANSTAAFL
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55361
55363
>>55360
"For what?"
So5+V
?
No.55362
>>55360
Of course there are! It's Greek hospitality

>>55359
"It's not the same now is it? Not that I expected it to last forever. Feels like such a shame, but maybe it's better this way"
\r
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55363
55365
>>55361
"Uh, so far I've seen trebuchet ammunition of the explosive variety"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55364
55390
9cfd8b65318d955447104f3925b86797.jpg
bazooka_squirrel_by_generallee1807-d4e1lpj.jpg
4f1ca97ce11f612e500fa168f6bae4dd.jpg

Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55365
55366 55367 55369
>>55363
"How the rocket?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55366
55368
>>55365
Does Infernius even know what a rocket is?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55367
>>55365
What rocket?
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55368
>>55366
They had rocketry in germaneigh.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55369
55371
>>55365
"What? You know about rockets?"
Torc then realizes something
"And how did you know that I was interested in them?"
No metafagging
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55370
55372
Trumpaladin turns to Tracy

"Do you still want to be friends?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55371
55373 55374
>>55369
"My friend Aryanne had scientist who invented it."
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55372
55374
>>55370
"With who?"
*humps leg*
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55373
55376
>>55371
"Fair enough, but why you asking me? I was considering trying to build one, but I haven't started"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55374
55376
>>55372
*picks up pony, and sets her in his lap*

>>55371
"uh huh"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55375
*stuffs face with free bread*
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55376
55378 55381
>>55374
>>55373
"Well because me dont know how she invented it."
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55377
55379 55380 55381 55385 55399 55416 55639
Eventually and at length, Baz makes his entrance which is joined by a militaristic chorus of applause. Blah blah, banquet. Did anyone want to interject an element into the banquet?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55378
>>55376
"Heard of her back at the asylum. Apparently she was given a special parole for her ingenuity."

Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55379
>>55377
Element?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55380
55383 55386
>>55377
Tracy growls threateningly at Baz, like you'd expect her to, but doesn't cause much of a ruckus.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55381
55384 55388
>>55376
"You're dodging the question, how did you Know I wanted to make one?"
>>55377
Torc would ask him "Who the fuck are you?" but that may be a bit unprofessional.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55382
*removes former inmate from lap, and stands to smile, clap, and greet Baz*
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55383
>>55380
*absolutely removes former inmate from lap*
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55384
55387
>>55381
*whispers*
"That's their leader. Please be polite and don't get us kicked out"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55385
55387 55389
>>55377
"Holy shit a squirrel!"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55386
55389
>>55380
*unless he gets within biting range
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55387
>>55384
I would say something polite, but if he's a squirrel it'd probably require a bluff check
>>55385
"Sorry about our friend, he is slightly... slow"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55388
55393
>>55381
"Me didn't, me was asking you if you want to make one with me."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55389
>>55385
"Shh! That's Baz"

>>55386
*places arm in front of blue one*
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55390
55391 55392 55395
C27D8C90-8F7F-4886-9C09-06CB0E45B596.jpeg
>>55364
might as well have some fun while I wait
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55391
55393 55395
>>55390
>Actual image of Baz in historical military conflict
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55392
55394
>>55390
Kek. Did you just make that?
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55393
55396
>>55388
"Eh, sure"
>considers casting spells to impress Baz
>>55391
kek
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55394
>>55392
Yep
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55395
55397
>>55390
>>55391
>Those helicopters are manned by rebels trying to bomb his bread-redistributing ass
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55396
55398
>>55393
Not in doors, please
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55397
55402
>>55395
>Implying the rebels could acquire mi26s any more easily than they could get a loaf of bread
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55398
>>55396
I meant "Dancing Lights," or "Prestidigitation," not "Summon a celestial triceratops or a smol army of Fiendish giant constrictors"
dJc2Y
?
No.55399
55400 55401 55404 55406 55654
[1d20 = 8]
>>55377
*bites squirrels head*

Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55400
55654
>>55399
That escalated quickly.
hSpxi
?
No.55401
55403 55407 55654
[1d20+23 = 41]
>>55399
Damn it, Snek trys grappling Infernius to stop him
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55402
giphy.gif
>>55397
That's beside the point.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55403
55405
>>55401
That only works after the attack.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55404
>>55399
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
I was waiting for the right chance!
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55405
>>55403
>sigh
Cancel that then
So5+V
?
No.55406
55408
[1d20 = 14]
>>55399
Rope of Entanglement
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55407
55408 55409
>>55401
You needs feat for that: Standstill.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55408
>>55406
>>55407

Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55409
55410
>>55407
I call bullshit

Fae casts "Sanctuary" on Baz
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55410
55412
>>55409
She could only act after Infernius.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55411
"Such a lovely meal"
Torc starts counting, wondering how long it will take for them to get arrested
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55412
55413 55654
>>55410
Infernius is too far from Baz, his dexterity too low, and his dice roll too poor for that to land anyways, so it doesn't really matter anyways except that Trumpaladin is now pissed off at Infernius
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55413
55414
>>55412
Wait your turn.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55414
55415
>>55413
Baz is 50+ feet away and you'd need to be within five feet to attempt that bullshit, so (you) can wait (you)r turn
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55415
55416
>>55414
How do we know he was 50 ft away?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55416
55417
>>55415
Because what about >>55377 implies "he came within 5 feet and was not seperated by a table or an honor guard or any other object"?

Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55417
55418 55654
>>55416
Meh. Infernius would've had time to get close during the blah, blah period.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55418
55419
>>55417
That's not how important people introduce themselves. They are separated from the crowd and have guards around them. For precisely this reason
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55419
55420 55421
>>55418
This scenario interesting.
Besides, that's not how he acted was when Tracy had a snap at him.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55420
55424 55654
>>55419
Because he came up close and personal to Trumpaladin trying to intimidate him. That is not what is going on here.

Also, it's not interesting, it's fucking mind numblingly stupid. I have been waiting literal months to get some basic fucking story advancements and you shit for brains keep fucking it up with your fuckery. So I'm having Trumpaladin sell out Infernius and Tracy if necessary, then proceeding with the plan after you two dumbasses realize an epic level dexterity fighter is a hell of a lot harder to defeat than you though
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55421
55422
>>55419
*is more interesting
Damn mobile..
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55422
55423
>>55421
Mobile posters are cancer
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55423
Spoilered
>>55422
oh... ok...
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55424
55425 55426
>>55420
>selling out Infernuis
Noted.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55425
55428
>>55424
If you're going to attack an ally, then yes. Don't fuck things up deliberately for no other reason than "lol let me see if I can get all of us killed lawl"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55426
55427
>>55424
If you weren't actually close enough to bite him, cast Divine Power on yourself first.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55427
55429
>>55426
I fucking hate you
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55428
>>55425
He will respect it.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55429
55452
>>55427
Aim at the king and you'd better not miss.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55452
55453
>>55429
And he'll miss... Baz won't, nor will his guards
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55453
55454
>>55452
You dont know that.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55454
55455
>>55453
Do you?
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55455
55456
>>55454
The dice decide m8
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55456
55458
>>55455
And the dice are so very in your favor

Why do something this pointless anyways? Just to piss us all off and fuck up the evening?
hSpxi
?
No.55457
55459 55461 55467 55576 55654
[1d20+25 = 44]
Bluff time
"I'm sorry my liege. My friend was recently infected with a parasite. Ever since he's been kinda strange sometimes. I'm sure one of our friends would be more than happy to punish him. Please accept our apologies. Would you like to see a magic trick?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55458
55460
>>55456
Infernuis thinks hes part of the banquet.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55459
55463
>>55457
Great roll.
Wait for GM though.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55460
55462
>>55458
Which is why he is walking on his own and is carrying an anti-tank rocket launcher, with trumpets playing as he enters the room, as people stand and applaud

Not even Infernius is that stupid
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55461
55463 55464
>>55457
Where are you getting +25 from?
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55462
>>55460
You underestimate Infernuis.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55463
>>55459
Thanks.
Technically, Infernius is basically gonna jump up and sail towards the squirrel, and then crash onto the table just a bit short.
>>55461
>20 cha
>20 in bluff skill
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55464
55465
>>55461
Bluff is one of his few class skills, plus the Char bonus, plus the benefit of a Snek familiar.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55465
55467
>>55464
Oh that's right add...

+3
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55466
55467 55468
Spoilered
in memory of squirrel general... thing
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55467
55654
>>55465
>>55457
>end result: 47
>>55466
Top fucking kek

Is GM asleep at his desk again?

Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55468
55469
>>55466
Baz is still alive, don't worry about it. He's just pissed off
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55469
55470 55471
>>55468
Ah, good. I want to see squirrel with rocket launcher go against minotaur.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55470
55472
gives-xp.jpg
>>55469

Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55471
55472 55473
>>55469
A Minotuar with 42 strength.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55472
55474
>>55471
Wrong. You have 36 strength

>>55470
*gives Baz xp
ftfy
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55473
55475
>>55471
If you didn't actually get to make the attack, take 3 rounds to cast bulls strength, divine power, and righteous might.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55474
55475
>>55472
False. I have my items.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55475
55476 55477
>>55473
That's three rounds for people to notice what the fuck is going on, and for Baz to assume combat stance

Okay, I kind of want to see that

>>55474
21+5+12=38
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55476
55478
>>55475
+4
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55477
55479
>>55475
They'd have to make spellcraft checks to even realize a spell was being cast. Otherwise, Infernius would just look like he's "praying".
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55478
55480
>>55476
From nothing
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55479
55482
>>55477
You can hear a spell being cast, and I'm pretty sure you'd see some sort of physical effect on a minotaur about to go beserk
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55480
55481 55482
>>55478
You get a stat advancment every 4 levels.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55481
55483 55484 55654
>>55480
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure you started with 18 and put 3 into strength to get that 21
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55482
55485
>>55479
Righteous might would be the only one with a significant physical appearance (when Infernius grows yuge). Otherwise, it'd just look like praying.
>>55480
>he actually put it all into Str
This mofo..!
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55483
>>55481
Infernius never allocated his points.
He just had a ridiculous amount of Str.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55484
55485 55487
>>55481
Wrong.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55485
55487 55497
>>55482
Do you think they know nothing of magic? Do you think they wouldn't red flag a "prayer"? And do you really think infernius would look clam at the moment he's sperging out?

>>55484
Then you don't get to cast any spells past level 3
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55487
55488 55497
>>55484
You should convert to Strength domain, so you can tear Soros in half like a phonebook.
>>55485
That'd require a knowledge arcana check.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55488
55490
>>55487
They're going to know he has hostile intent one way or another
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55489
  ▲
▲ ▲
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55490
55491
>>55488
Not necessarily.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55491
55492
>>55490
These people are paranoid as fuck, yes they are
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55492
55493
>>55491
They'd still need to roll.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55493
55494
>>55492
Okay. let them roll then. Or more likely, they just assume that spell casting is a thing (because they are not new to this) and so assume weird mumbling must be some sort of spell, and that anyone casting a spell has bad intent, even if they have no idea what that spell is or even if it's divine or arcane
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55494
55495
>>55493
Meh. That not how I'd see it.
We'll figure out tomorrow.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55495
55496
>>55494
That's basically how they behaved the last time we were there. They don't put up with shit
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55496
55498
>>55495
I still wanna see shit go down.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55497
55498 55504
>>55485
Because why?
>>55487
How do i do that?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55498
55500
>>55496
Why though?

>>55497
Because you are far below the minimum wisdom level to cast those spells
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55499
>>>/test/
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55500
55501 55502 55503
>>55498
He's been casting higher level spells all this time. Torc too.

Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55501
>>55500
>55 more posts
SOON
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55502
55510
>>55500
Yeah, because it hasn't been policed, and he hasn't been claiming +4 strength on top of everything else, and so forth
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55503
55505 55508
>>55500
Torcuil actually had enough int and charisma
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55504
55513
>>55497
Defenders of Faith had some settings archytypes for convert clerics, although they generally applied to ex-clerics.
In either case, you'd have to complete some kind of quest to prove your faith.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55505
55506 55508
>>55503
Now he does.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55506
55511
>>55505
He had enough unallocated points to do it to begin with, and definitely with Int as the base stat and not charisma
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55508
55509 55654
>>55503
INT doesn't matter, just CHA
Also, I've made a spell list to make sure I don't abuse spells now.
>>55505
Oh, here we go.
Fuck off, all of you. Stop fighting
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55509
55511
>>55508
Int does matter for a Wizard
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55510
55512
>>55502
>policed
We all knew, just nobody complained about it.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55511
55512
>>55506
>>55509
>Int as the base stat and not charisma
???
He's a sorcerer, His spellcasting is Charisma based
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55512
55515
>>55510
Yeah, because 1. he wasn't claiming another +3 ability points when he already has a stat set +9 better than the next highest and 2. He wasn't trying to fuck up everything by using it to attack an essential (and not lower level) NPC who was friendly

>>55511
True, but we treated you as a wizard for a very long period of time
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55513
>>55504
Id have to genocide, to talk to him.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55515
55516 55517
>>55512
Implosion is also a 9th lvl spell. We just didn't care because it was funny.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55516
55518
>>55515
Yes, but 1. that was a meme and Torcuil has meme power and 2. It was directed at a villain who could have killed us all
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55517
55519
>>55515
I just came up with the memes, GM did the spells.
But I have decided on a spell list because fuck trying to think of different memes everytime
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55518
55520
>>55516
Intent does not make a difference.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55519
>>55517
I like the memes. Keep them coming.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55520
55521
>>55518
Yeah it does when we're handing out powers
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55521
55522 55523
>>55520
>we
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55522
>>55521
Okay, "when powers are being handed out." Is that better?
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55523
55524
>>55521
>wuz
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55524
55525
>>55523
>KANGZ!
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55525
55526 55527
>>55524
>N
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55526
>>55525
>Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55527
>>55525
>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55528
55529 55530 55531
when-you-max-out-strength-on-cleric-class.jpg
I say let him put everything into Str.
Actually. He's forbidden to put points into anything but Str.
Also, let him use his Str modifier for his spells.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55529
55532
>>55528
Nope! Not unless I get a better Paladin like the one in Pathfinder
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55530
>>55528
Fucking this!
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55531
55534
>>55528
No you faggot. Do I get an addition free +12 charisma points just cuz and damage based on charisma?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55532
55533 55534
>>55529
Pathfinder melts brains.

Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55533
55534
>>55532
You shut your whore mouth!
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55534
55535 55545
>>55533
>>55532
>>55531
Ladys, ladys.
I'm sure we can all reach a peaceful agreement
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55535
55536
>>55534
You forgot to roll for a bluff.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55536
55537
>>55535
???
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55537
55538
>>55536
Your totally bluffing that we can reach a peaceful agreement.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55538
>>55537
You’re*
One day... one day I will spell correctly!
So5+V
?
No.55539
55540 55541
[1d20+27 = 38]
Rolling Sense Motive on Torcuil's faggot
hSpxi
?
No.55540
55541 55542
[1d20+28 = 39]
>>55539
Uh, first a bluff roll
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55541
>>55540
>>55539
>saved by 1 digit
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55542
55543
>>55540
Reeeee!

We need to fix this somehow
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55543
55544 55547
>>55542
Can't fix what's not broken
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55544
55546
>>55543
Yes it is. Trumpaladin only has two skills he's good at and it just won't stand if a damned mage is going to beat him on this
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55545
>>55534
*ladies
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55546
55548
>>55544
>two skills
Do paladins not get many skill points?
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55547
55550
gZ4FB0n.jpg
>>55543
Use Spellcrat to develop a spell that works just like Glibness.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55548
55549 55550
>>55546
No, not at all
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55549
>>55548
I agree you deserve a better class.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55550
55551 55552
>>55548
The get the same fucking amount as a sorcerer plus more skills to choose from.

Not to mention humans get a bonus.
>>55547
I like this idea
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55551
55552 55553
1nCbsPw.jpg
>>55550
Sorcerers only get like 5 skills, right?
Bluff is their only fallback when spells don't work.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55552
>>55550
True, but because you started as a Wizard, you have wizard level Int, which means you have a lot more skill points - at least 50% more. And of course Tracy's class is in large part based based around non-combat skills

>>55551
>Bluff is their only fallback when spells don't work
Kek
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55553
55554
>>55551
Uh: bluff, craft, concentration, knowledge (arcana), profession, spellcraft.
But they do get simple weapon proficiency
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55554
55557
>>55553
Sorcerors generally rely on their spells before their skills.
FwZax
?
No.55556
55563
>>55555
Indeed he is
\r
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55557
55559
>>55554
No fucking shit? I hadn't noticed

Also, what skills doesn't a rogue get?
>>55555
Check'd
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55558
>>55555
Fucking pagans.
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55559
55560 55562
>>55557
Rogues don't get spellcraft, concentration, autohypnosis, handle animal, psicraft, ride, any knowledge except local... etc.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55560
>>55559
The fact that you have to dip into "psycraft" and "autohypnosis" tells us how few skills rogues do not get

And yes they do get handle animal. I think. At least you've been consistently claiming that
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55561
55563 55564
>>55555
>tampering with quints
That's beneath you.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55562
>>55559
Yeah, but the list of what they don't have is shorter than what they do
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55563
55564
>>55556
>>55555
>>55561
Seriously?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55564
55565 55566 55567
filly.png
>>55561
>>55563
Mate, it's been many, many months. Surely you can come up with something more original than "praise epona" for every single trip, quad, or quint that appears on the board. There is no need for more "praise epona" posts
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55565
>>55564
This.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55566
55569
>>55564
Better than claiming waifus and pissing everyone off like we used to do
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55567
>>55564
It’s just a bit of fun... lighten up
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55568
55569
Epona deserve all the GETs, you selfish heaven.
If you don't like it, get them yourself and do something better with them.
Tampering with natural digits is bottom-of-the-barrel degeneracy.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55569
55570
>>55566
Fuck you.
>>55568
And fuck you.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55570
55571 55575
>>55569
Would you rather go back to the days where the quads where >Caliming Trollestia

Then I got banned cause Trump didn't like that?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55571
55572
>>55570
>Claiming Trollestia
That was fun

>I got banned
I got banned too you know
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55572
55573
>>55571
>I got b& too
Then maybe you shouldn't be abusing the privileges of your position to get your way in imagination land.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55573
55574 55577
>>55572
Nigger, you've been hogging GETs site-wide since at least May, and you waste all of them on stupid shit like "Praise Kek" and "Praise Epona." And people have complained about you
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55574
55578
DA89B6B6-295A-46C0-B3AE-78AA086289F7.png
>>55573
*the triggering intensifies*
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55575
>>55570
Yes.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55576
I'm retiring for the night
Make sure you see >>55457 GM
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55577
55579
>>55573
That doesn't excuse tampering with digits.
If digits are changed, they lose all meaning.
And that definitely doesn't excuse banning users just because you disagree with them.
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55578
>>55574
Nice one.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55579
55580
>>55577
You should probably be banned for GET hording, desu

>lose all meaning
That's exactly the idea. Stop wasting all GETs on your incredibly unoriginal posts
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55580
55581
>>55579
Bitch, I'll do whatever I want.
And "GET-hoarding" isn't against the rules.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55581
55583 55585 55586
>>55580
>I'll do whatever I want
And so will I *edits your posts*

>GET Hording isn't against the rules
I can make it against the rules on VX, if you want to play that way
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55583
55584
3AB2BC17-9739-47C4-8640-255DB816C454.jpeg
>>55581
And I will just show a picture proving Tracy’s faggot did get the GET...
So5+V
?
No.55584
55586
>>55583
I can't edit who gets the GET. Why would you need that?
\r
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55585
55587
>>55581
>I can make it against the rules on VX
Since when are rules made up by mods on the spot?
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55586
55587
>>55584
From my understanding of this:
>>55581
>and so I will *edit your posts*

Sorry if that doesn’t come across clear to me...
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55587
55588 55590
>>55585
Well, definitely since Atlas declared VX soveriegn a week ago. But really, the /vx/ board has not been subject to the general mlpol rules. If it were, these threads would have to be deleted as generals

>>55586
That changes content, not authorship. Also, how long have you been around? He's been doing this for the better part of a year site-wide and definitely the past several months here
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55588
55589
>>55587
>Atlas declared VX soveriegn a week ago.
wat?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55589
55592
>>55588
Oh yes. That happened
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55590
55591
>>55587
Never got into the chans before this one. Guess I felt I had nothing to add to the conversations. I found this place a few months ago and liked the smaller community. It feels like I can actually speak my mind here.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55591
55597
>>55590
Oh nice! How long have you been monitoring these threads?
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55592
55594 55595
>>55589
That's bullshit.
I'm not going to post on a board where rules are made up on the spot by a single tyrannical asshole.
I'm going to get to the bottom of this.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55594
55596
>>55592
Don't worry, all new rules will have proper notice and promulgation. We can even vote on them if you like
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55595
>>55592
Of course, if you want to just quit posting, I am okay with that as well
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55596
55598
>>55594
What did Atlas say in his message?
I want to discuss this site-wide on /qa/.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55597
55598
>>55591
Just occasionally lurking and enjoying your role plays on this board back then. I usually participate more on the main one. But I have been enjoying this game a whole lot.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55598
55600
>>55597
Lol, that's good. I'd like to say we fight less, but no, it's like this all the time

>>55596
You know he did that because GM, Torcuil, and Infernius told him to right?
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55600
55602
>>55598
They TOLD him to let you decide all of the rules on your own?
No. I disagree, I was never told of anything like that; and I'm appalled that Atlas would make such a change without announcing it site-wide.
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55601
55602
When did this shit happen?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55602
55603
>>55600
Look, if you don't want me to change any rules, then fine, no rule changes. But yes, pretty much. They wanted me reinstated and Atlas gave me /vx/ since it was my idea in the first place, and since it was the board these users were most familair with

But yes, it was announced. Did you read the /vx/ announcement sticky I made 8 months ago? It says clearly the rules are different here >>112 →

>>55601
Why didn't you just stay in the discord? You could have talked with all of us in that time
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55603
55604
>>55602
I said I couldn't use the discord on my computer, and I vehemently oppose giving any single staff member total impunity over any board. That's half the reason I left 4cuck in the first place.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55604
55605
>>55603
Eh, maybe we can reshuffle it where I'm back in my old position and it's as it used to be. I'll talk to Atlas
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55605
55606
>>55604
Is there a link to the staff discord in the nuts discord?
I want a word in this. I'd like to give him a piece of my mind for deciding this kind of stuff in private. These kinds of decisions should be open-board discussions.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55606
55607
>>55605
Atlas does not want any of this stuff public, because it's internal staff disputes that are best left off the board. In the mean time, calm down, take your meds, go to sleep, and Ninjas will pm you or something in Rabbit tomorrow
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55607
55608
>>55606
Well I think they should be on-board. All site-issues should be on board: the ideal should be that all decisions are community-driven.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55608
55609 55610
>>55607
It's an astonishingly difficult ideal to achieve for a variety of reasons, the biggest of which being the lack of information most users have about issues. If you want to discuss more in Rabbit or something then sure, I can talk, but I am limited in all the things I can say
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55609
55611
>>55608
Well, it definitely deserves it's own thread.
This feeling is ominously reminiscent of when moot left /mlp/ at the mercy of Scruffy. I am grossly taken aback.

I'll get back to this first thing in the morning.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55610
55612 55616
D2FF46DE-BB39-4F4F-A4D7-80F571F5DE96.jpeg
>>55608
To be fair, when you say stuff like that it kind of brings to mind some rather unpleasant thoughts of other organizations that do things behind closed doors. I know not everything can be brought forth to public knowledge, but it doesn’t help ease feelings that we are not getting told the truth.

Now.. if only I could get the damn Rabbit or something to run correctly for once...
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55611
55615
>>55609
No, moot told scruffy that /mlp/ was a safe for work board. The board was not abandoned, the whole site was in on it
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55612
55616
>>55610
It's something that enables corruption at our highest levels of government. All administrative decisions should be public, if not open-forum.
Only kikes fear transparency.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55614
55617
*dabs*
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55615
>>55611
I'm referring to every time since then, on all boards, where mods have had the liberty to interpret and enforce rules however they see fit without higher accountability, and used that privilege to bully the userbase into conformity. The Anon Filly shoah is a recent example.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55616
55618 55626
>>55612
>>55610
It's a lot like divorce cases... There is a reason. Go someplace private and I can explain, and GM, Torcuil and Infernius do know, but this should not be on the board and shall remain off the board
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55617
>>55614
You seem to always know when is simultaneously the best and worst time to dab, don’t you?
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55618
55619 55627
>>55616
I'll make a thread about it tomorrow morning, after I get the chance to gather the facts.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55619
55620
>>55618
That's a very bad idea
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55620
55621 55622
>>55619
I disagree.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55621
55624
>>55620
It's not going to make things better for anyone, including you
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55622
>>55620
Get on Rabbit
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55624
55625 55627
>>55621
If there's an issue, people should know about it, so that we can all come to a conclusion together.
The truth is like a lion: set it free and it will take care of itself.

Goodnight.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55625
>>55624
There are many things tying into this. Get on rabbit, and I or someone could explain
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55626
>>55616
Like I said, right now the systems that are “private” are not working properly on my computer, so I will have to rain-check that. But secondly, whatever this is, it seems to be draining you. You told me you were stressed to the point where you couldn’t eat. This is not healthy. I want nothing more than to help you guys, but this must be something way over my head to be getting you to lock up all discussion. I don’t like it one bit.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55627
55628
>>55624
>>55618
Chill faggot theres no issue. Join him on rabbit so he can Elaborate.
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55628
55629 55633
>>55627
I can't get to my laptop until tomorrow morning, but I intend to get to the bottom of this, even if it open a whole new can of drama. I'm absolutely furious that something like this could've happened without my knowing.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55629
55630
>>55628
You should have stayed in the discord.
Ill say again chill the fuck out and let brad explain.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55630
55632 55633
>>55629
The discord didn’t work right he said.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55632
55634
>>55630
Not an excuse.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55633
>>55630
The drama he intends to start bleeds into things he isn't aware of. He needs to chill or it will be bad

>>55628
Rabbit works
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55634
55635 55636
1223193D-9544-49A2-A56F-AD801C801EA3.gif
>>55632
Then it isn’t an excuse for me not being able to join the Rabbt because the fucking mobile app doesn’t let me do anything right, and to top it off, it has my email, which I don’t know if it displays to all anons that would join... I can get to my computer in the morning to see if the site is any better, but like I said, I have a bad feeling about this.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55635
>>55634
Everything is clean i assure you.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55636
55637
>>55634
You're right to have bad feelings about this, but there is more going on and it needs to remain secret for a reason. Think of a sting opperation
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55637
55638
>>55636
Then can you explain how to get to this properly? I can’t seem to search anything in a way that makes sense to me.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55638
55677
>>55637
>>55637
https://discord.gg/Pnc4jy
Join the discord
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55639
>>55377
Okay, I have to explain. This is the last post I made, as I was on the verge of falling asleep and I ebin failed my will save. Plz nobully
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55640
55641
Fug
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55641
55642
>>55640
Hey there
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55642
55643
>>55641
'Morning,... ish
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55643
55644
>>55642
Had a rough day and couldn’t keep from sleep huh?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55644
55645
>>55643
Keeping the going ratio, it was another .8-1.4k swings of the sledge-hammer. Been that way all week.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55645
55646
>>55644
Isn’t about time you invested in a jackhammer?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55646
>>55645
I appreciate the thought, but the strike point is about 6' above ground level, and is at an angle.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55647
55648
If you're familiar with Kendo, it's essentially the "Men" strike
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55648
55649
>>55647
So, any hints on Gibberniggers, or is that too much of a spoiler?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55649
55651
>>55648
Right! Okay, discordant narrative I know but,....
The trail of the gibbers leads and winds this way and that, all through the woods. They seem to wind almost haphazardly, and with no apparent progress, just a general wandering. After a while, the trail Stix is following seems to converge with other similar trails at the base of a very large, old tree.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55650
55653
TOTALLY ASIDE
TF, please permit me the chance to speak with you in advance of whatever you are planning.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55651
55652
>>55649
Can’t wait to find out what’s up with these things...
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55652
>>55651
It won't go how you think it will
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55653
>>55650
As far as I can tell
>Tracy: pissed that she didn't attack first
>Infernius: Try to eat the squirrel
>Trump: having a mid-life crisis over this
>Torc: Using his sweet bluff bonus to make Baz think Infernius is mentally retarded because of a parasite
As for why?
Who fucking knows anymore
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55654
55655 55656
>>55399
Fail, unable to perform action, don't be an idiot
>>55400
Ikr
>>55401
See this right here, this worked. Why did it work? Because Snek would be relatively adjacent to Infernius.
>>55412
SO this
>>55417
No
>>55420
This is kind of where I'm at desu, and I'll explain why in a bit.
>>55457
o_o
>>55467
essentially
>>55481
IIRC, he started with 19 and put 2 points into strength, and the other point into dex. He would have one point to allocate for 16th level though.
>>55508
if only,...
Then everything goes off the rails in some non-game meta shit.

As to the initial charge of biting Baz, let's say I allow it. I'm telling you now, Infernius will wake up in the entertron. Remember, you only wake up there if your remains are otherwise destroyed or obliterated (gibs or less). This is not conjecture, this is inevitable. I can describe the process in great detail with or without the dice, but Infernius loses.

Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55655
55665 55673
>>55654
I have a funny feeling Infernius won’t accept the results without a dice roll.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55656
55657
>>55654
So, Infernius is ded?
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55657
55658
>>55656
Most likely because he kept wanting to go through with it instead of backing off.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55658
55659
>>55657
Would anyone like to say a few words until he appears in the entertron?
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55659
55660
>>55658
Alas, poor Infernius... Stix didn’t know him beyond him mentioning the Jews and Hitler... he will be missed for however long the entertron thing takes
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55660
55661
>>55659
A lot more heartfelt than I would have been
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55661
55662
>>55660
Well, Stix also hasn’t dealt with any shenanigans that this group has, so I think it makes sense.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55662
55663
>>55661
I personally would have said "He desrved it"
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55663
55664
>>55662
Short, descriptive, precise. I like it.
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55664
55665
>>55663
Could be substituted wuth "He was an ass"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55665
55667
>>55664
Yea fuck you too, pal.
>>55655
This.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55666
55670
>praise thez
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55667
55668 55673
>>55665
You're the idiot that tried to ett the squirrel
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55668
>>55667
*because it was funny.
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55669
55671 55673
Where's the link to the staff discord?
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55670
>>55666
Devilish check.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55671
55672
>>55669
Not sure about staff one, but I think Trumpalidin’s faggot wants to explain some things. I was up all night questioning him and I learned some stuff.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55672
>>55671
Not just Trump either
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55673
55674 55675
Zald remembered mlpol.net exists. Joy.

>>55655
I don't know if you are familiar with this aspect of our long running game, but the dice gods hate Infernius. He has the worst luck of any of the players.

>>55667
This.

>>55669
That server is private, and in any case, I don't have the ability to extend links anymore
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55674
55676 55677 55678
>>55673
How does the staff communicate with the userbase then?
dJc2Y
?
No.55675
[1d20 = 9]
>>55673
Proof
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55676
55677
>>55674
There are some things I can explain in Rabbit that you should probably know about. If you don't trust me, GM, Infernius, or Stix may be able to fill you in
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55677
55678
>>55674
I think he has personal access.

But besides that, I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but come on the discord. >>55638
Apparently, we are not as free to speak on this as we would like to think.

>>55676
Or that. He has some explaining that seems to make things a whole lot clearer.
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55678
55679 55685
never let evil take root.jpg
>>55674
There is no way for users to access the staff discord at all? Is it that opaque?
>>55677
I see that in my blissful comfiness, I have allowed things to festure in the darkness that I otherwise would've sprung on immediately...
>not free to speak
I will be the judge of that.
*cracks knuckles*
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55679
55680 55681
>>55678
Come into a discord or Rabbit so we can explain things
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55680
>>55679
Seriously this
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55681
55682 55683 55684 55685
>>55679
I can't use discord on this computer atm, and I firmly believe these kinds of things to be released to open forum.
Give me a few hours to gather info.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55682
>>55681
You need to come into a rabbit or discord to gather info
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55683
>>55681
Stop acting like a kike.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55684
>>55681
You can gather the info by visting the rabbit or discord.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55685
55686
>>55678
You will start to see why we are not so free to talk about this if you just be willing to talk with us. I hate this idea too, the info should be free to every anon. But we can’t right now, our hands are tied.
>>55681
Fully agreed, but you have to be willing to hear this out first.
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55686
55687
>>55685
Well I can't access the discord until I get my other computer back.
Please PM me the rundown, if it's that important to keep sekrit.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55687
55688
>>55686
Alright, guide me on how to do that. I’m not the most tech savvy sometimes...
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55688
55689
>>55687
I can use rabbit.
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55689
55691
>>55688
My username is StixFggt97 on there, you just search that and message me from there correct?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55690
55692
I've got my room open if u want
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55691
>>55689
Oh, wait, sorry. I thought you were GM for a moment.
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55692
>>55690
Sure.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55693
55694
https://www.rabb.it/ninjas
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55694
>>55693
Every time I click that damn link... it won’t take me there...
Reeee!

I will try searching for you in the friends menu I guess.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55696
55697
*takes all of the free bread*
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55697
>>55696
Kek
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55698
55699
Alright, so Baz is here, said what he needed to say; infernius didn't get the chance to bite him.
Now what?
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55699
55700
>>55698
Now you attempt to convince Baz to give you a rocket launcher? Hehe...
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55700
>>55699
I wonder what his Spot rank is...

Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55701
55702
*tries to see if pony is amenable to being pet*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55702
55706
>>55701
She's not resisting.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55706
55707
>>55702
*licks ear*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55707
55708
>>55706
In front of everyone?
*licks hand*
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55708
55709
>>55707
Uh... secretly?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55709
55710
>>55708
Roll a Sleight of Hand check, for legerdemain.
So5+V
?
No.55710
55712
[1d20-9 = 8]
>>55709
Rolling
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55711
55713
Tracy lets out a bored sigh, secretly hoping shit will break loose so she can stab shit.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55712
>>55710
Whatever happened there, it wasn't discreet...
*licks ear*
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55713
55714
>>55711
"If you're really bored little pony, we can kill time by checking out the beds"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55714
55716
>>55713
"I think the tree rat is about to say something..." Tracy says, bored
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55715
55718 55721
Alright. So when I last had consciousness over the game, Baz had entered the scene. Its actually good that I did fade out, cuz I would have otherwise totally botched the scene. I'm going to resume play with his entrance, as it will specify and designate that Infernius does/did not have sufficient position/opportunity to "bite the squirrel", outside of deliberately maneuvering toward if that is his desire.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55716
55717
>>55714
"Okay, but maybe later?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55717
>>55716
"Any time, ~Flashy."
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55718
55719
>>55715
What does he say?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55719
55720
>>55718
Give it a minute, I'm not sure everyone is in thread atm
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55720
>>55719
I’m back
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55721
55722
1tdl1kr-640x450.jpg
>>55715
Trumpaladin stands, claps, and above all, grins

Okay, he only stands or claps if other people are doing it (at least standing I think is traditional in western cultures) but he grins regardless
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55722
55724
>>55721
Yes, I'll go full cinema. It'll be that sort of scenario.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55723
For the moment
https://youtu.be/7bzG8JQn-pI
As always, best at 1.25 speed
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55724
55725
>>55722
Now why didn't I ask this before? Before baz enters (because he probably needs to keep his eyes on Baz. or is that disreapectful? Never can tell with foriegn cultures) Trumpaladin takes a moment to note which minister are in the room (defense, entertainment and so forth) seeing as he has met many of them and he wants to figure out what kind of banquet Sparintenar thought this was, and who they thought needed to be there or could be spared for it
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55725
55727
>>55724
Its a full reception banquet, similar to the previous one. Being militaristic, there is a certain public ceremony to their foreign relations.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55726
What I mean by that is that there is a good 300 people in attendance, mostly in group formations by table areas. There is a raised podium area - only slightly raised - where are seated the various ministers and Baz himself, but Baz hasn't taken his seat yet.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55727
55728
>>55725
Where is the Minister of entertainment?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55728
55729 55730 55731
>>55727
Likewise on the raised table area. He in particular is looking to the party with visible anxiety, presumably because Taylor Swift did not make her arranged performance and has not been heard from. Court City was furious she did not appear for their celebration.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55729
>>55728
TayTay is probably out conquering the rest of the galaxy.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55730
55732
>>55728
Is he close?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55731
55732
>>55728
>The court city is having a celebration
This I must hear more about
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55732
55733 55734 55736
>>55730
Any sign of Infernius?
>>55731
The celebration is already passed, but Trump is welcome to inquire further.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55733
55735
>>55732
Well, Trumpaladin tries to approach the people of importance, saying he has an urgent message for Renquist and for Baz that is best told personally
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55734
55737
>>55732
i meant the table with the ministers.
How far away is their table?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55735
>>55733
We'll get started in a minute, I'm holding out to see if Infernius shows up, since he wanted to bite Baz
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55736
>>55732
Oh wait, we're still waiting for Baz to arrive. I mis interpreted that
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55737
55738
>>55734
Its sorta close I guess, as the party would be displayed prominantly and presently front and center.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55738
55740 55742
>>55737
And everyone is sitting? Are people sitting with one another?
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55739
55741
"Here me am"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55740
>>55738
Relatively, I mean I hadn't mapped it out expecting combat
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55741
55743
>>55739
Ah splendid!

Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55742
>>55738
*speaking with one another
I'm not at my best today...
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55743
55744 55745
>>55741
*walks towards squirrel*
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55744
55746 55748 55751
>>55743
You just showed up! Let me dramatize for a moment! e\\_/e
>ahem
Baz enters the chamber to the sort of reception would expect of a military group who totally loves and appreciates its leader He pauses at the entrance and visibly sighs. Holding up a tiny squirrel paw, he waves the group to silence. He slowly walks up to the party, flanked and followed by senior officers.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55745
55747 55748
>>55743
So he's the one guy standing up in the room to approach the VIP while everyone else is sitting?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55746
>>55744
Trumpaladin does NOT grin
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55747
>>55745
That's what he said.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55748
55749 55750
>>55745
>>55744
*Roman salutes* the squirrel.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55749
>>55748
He shifts his bazooka to his other hand, and returns the salute.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55750
55751 55752
>>55748
*cries tear, and gives a restrained salute to both Infernius and Baz*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55751
>>55750
>>55744
>Baz enters the chamber to the sort of reception would expect of a military group who totally loves and appreciates its leader
Infernuis knows baz isnt food now.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55752
55754 55756 55761
>>55750
Sensing the significance of the moment, the whole room slowly, gradually, all stand and give the salute. No one says anything, no one makes an outward statement or indication, but everyone notices that one of the spartans has not returned, and those who have are deferring to Trump and co, as having determinate facts and details.
"Gentleman, and feisty lady (he says of/to Tracy). Let us dispense with pleasantries for a moment. Where is our man?"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55753
*gentlemen
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55754
>>55752
[inaudible feisty pony noises]
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55755
55756 55761
"For him to be absent, and for there to be such a reception to inquiry can only suggest one thing. A Spartan does not just 'not show up'. His comrades do not say 'Ask the commanding officer' arbitrarily," he continues.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55756
55757 55762
>>55752
>>55755
"You have missing man? Infernuis will help you find him."
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55757
>>55756
PSSSST, he's referring to the Spartan casualty from the undead invasion
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55758
*eats bread*
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55759
55760
One of the spartans got devourered
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55760
>>55759
I remember.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55761
55765
>>55752
>>55755
Trumpaladin stands
"Mr. Baz, I am sorry to report to you that a few days ago, Port Barry was attacked by a massive horde of Undead. This was evidently in retaliation for damage caused in an infiltration of the Court city when a member of our party was kidnapped and we sought to retrieve them. The Undead attacked in masses with zombies and giants lead by three lichs. However, a group of devourers entered through the Ethereal plane through a weak point in the center of the city

Your spartans showed precisely the initiative, courage, and aptitude in battle that IK would expect of a Spartan. They took up arms against the court city oppressors. And they held the line. They along with our Generals, Ghestapo, and Fight club slew many devourers and kept the city safe. But this came at a price. Several men of every faction did not merely perish, but gave mind, body and soul to in the fight, most especially Fight Club, but including Spartans. They are.... No more. But please do be assured, they demonstrated all excellence in fighting the undead and protecting the citizenry. For no man can ever truly die so long as his comrades live on to commemorate their deeds.

The Lichs and undead were repelled from the city with the help of your Spartans"
Trumpaladin looks down mournfully at appropriate moments
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55762
55763 55764
>>55756
Now would be a good time to redpill them on liberal jews.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55763
>>55762
I hadn't considered this angle, but this angle
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55764
55766 55768
>>55762
What like communists?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55765
55767 55769 55770
>>55761
"I had expected no less. A Spartan only 'doesn't come home' when doing so would amount to cowardice, inaction, and a lack of honor. I am pleased to hear that these men of mine, of ours, paid a noble sacrifice on behalf of innocents and in the face of terrible forces. I am grateful even. "To bear that which you do not believe you can bear, to spare others that same fate. To hone your mind, body, and spirit, so that they may be expended on behalf of our good people. That is what it means to be a Spartan." he says solemnly, which is responded to by a single, coordinated, and deafeningly-percussive "Huuuuah!" by the entirety of the surrounding room.
"There. Now that that's settled, let us enjoy ourselves a bit. I welcome any news, information, and ideas you may have."
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55766
55768
>>55764
Well, all 3 liches were jews
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55767
>>55765
"Commander squirrel, have you heard of jews?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55768
>>55764
For example.
>>55766
This.
Most of the liches were left-leaning politicians. Tell them about the kikery in left-leaning organizations.
Infernius has the Knowledge Religion ranks to explain everything to them.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55769
55771
>>55765
"Huuah indeed! My I approach to discuss details going forward. Strategic details"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55770
>>55765
Can Tracy speak with the minister of entertainment?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55771
55772 55773
>>55769
He's right there, its not 'approach' at this point.
Baz waves to some of his senior detail, who dispense with orderly directing the assembled soldiery to gather foods and noms. He remains motionless and beckons Trump to continue.
dJc2Y
?
No.55772
55774
[1d20+20 = 26]
>>55771
I go talk to some of his honor guards about lich kikes and the jewish question.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55773
55775 55776
>>55771
Trumpaladin says this more silently, because he wants only Baz and maybe esential personnel near him to hear

"When the court city sent out an octohedron we penetrated it and withdrew. They destroyed it. But when it exploded.... we heard a laugh. An unmistakable, maniacal laugh. Kefka is back. I guess they have True Resurrection just as surely as we do"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55774
55778
>>55772
You're not going to talk to him? Sorry, I neglected to mention he doesn't know the work "Jews", but I'm sure there are some defining characteristics he might appreciate and have experienced, given that (((rats))) are purveysive and Sparintenar doesn't toerate shenanigens.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55775
55779 55781 55782
>>55773
"INDEED!"
The entire scene is pierced by Kefka's unmistakeable cackle.
https://youtu.be/koSnyw209gg

Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55776
55777 55781 55782
>>55773
"If Kefka was an ebin spellcaster, then he could have just used Eidolon to duplicate himself.
We could face two or even three Kefkas next time."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gamV209yG48
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55777
>>55776
Idk why I said that in character...
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55778
55780
>>55774
I thought he wanted to talk to trump.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55779
>>55775
"Hitler banishes you kikeka!"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55780
55783
>>55778
Not exclusively, and he wouldn't object if he interjected, especially since he hasn't met Infernius (or Torcuil).
hHaB2
?
No.55781
55820
1491803550754.jpg
[1d20+24 = 36]
>>55776
>>55775
>mfw I gave Kefka an idea

Tracy activates her Ring of Spell Turning.
Rolling to Hide

I g2g for 5-10 mins
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55782
55785
>>55775
*concern*

>>55776
"Where the fuck did you learn so much about whatever the hell you are talking about from?"

Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55783
55784
>>55780
"Commander squirrel, me am Infernuis Sheriff of port barry. And me know the true force behind all evil of this world"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55784
55787 55788
>>55783
Everyone listening stops, including Kefka, who has materialized in a reclining position in midair above the party, with a puzzled expression on his face.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55785
55786
>>55782
How does he know what True Resurrection is?
>'I read it in a library book: The Ebin Handbook.'
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55786
>>55785
Yeah keep the bullshit to yourself thank you
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55787
55789 55791
>>55784
*casts miracle to kill kefka*
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55788
>>55784
"Uh, hello"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55789
55792
>>55787
Tell us about the Jews first. That's more important.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55790
>*is hiding*
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55791
55793 55794
>>55787
By that description, you're using Miracle to duplicate a spell. Please choose the spell in question.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55792
>>55789
Also, as far as 9th-level Cleric spells go, Implosion is a better shot if you're just looking to kill something.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55793
>>55791
Implosion.
So5+V
?
No.55794
[1d20+35 = 51]
>>55791
Trumpaldin tries to convince Kefka that through the party's normal behavior (and Sparintenar's), he is furthering Kefka's philosophy of finding meaning through destruction
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55795
55796
"Face the might of the wunderwaffe! Hahahaha!"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55796
55798
>>55795
Roll a 20
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55797
"You see Mr. Kefka? He's your splitting image. Maybe a bit less... able, but he understands"
dJc2Y
?
No.55798
55799 55800 55802
[1d20 = 14]
>>55796

Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55799
55803
>>55798
Not even close. Kefka erupts in laughter at the attempt. "Oh please, I was most intrigued by what you were saying."
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55800
55804
>>55798
You can use it for up to 4 rounds.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55802
>>55798
Every fucking time reeeeeeee
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55803
55805 55806
>>55799
"Oh? You expect me to believe that?"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55804
>>55800
Fortitude negates
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55805
>>55803
He'd be jelly if he knew there were people in his court that were more ebil than him.
His reputation is at stake.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55806
55807 55808
>>55803
"Oh why so dour? I heard there was a feast of sorts," he looks to Baz. "You don't mind if I crash do you? I don't even require a seat!" he says, sitting in midair, but rotating along an axis that maintains facing everyone.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55807
55810
>>55806
What's Baz's expression?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55808
55810
>>55806
"I heard there was a celebration recently"
Trumpaladin is shaking , but he picks up a piece of bread and eats it
hHaB2
?
No.55809
55812
[1d20+21 = 34]
Rolling to Move Silently.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55810
55813 55815 55819
>>55807
Baz is in a ready-stance, but he's not moving.
>>55808
"Oh yes, that. I had hoped to lure one of you out to a trap and do horrible things to them. A pity,...." he laments.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55811
55814
"Well i expect some of these (((people))) have infiltrated your court."
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55812
55816
>>55809
Tracy leaves the building while everyone is distracted staring at the cosplaying freak.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55813
55819
>>55810
"Ha me knew that pyramid was no good! Me am too smart for you kefka."
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55814
55818
>>55811
All seem interested in Infernius continuing.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55815
55817
>>55810
"So why are so many of your rivals for power in the Court City undead? Is that the whole regime?"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55816
55820 55822
>>55812
>move silently =/= hiding
Tracy very silently, but also rather obviously, exits the scene.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55817
55821
>>55815
"Well everyone else DIES! No one is powerful enough! No one knows the order of chaos like the undead," he laughs.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55818
55823
>>55814
(((They))) sifen off your gold and send it to their land. And not just the court city but presumably spartania as well.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55819
55823
02-620x.jpg
>>55813
>>55810
pic related
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55820
55823
>>55816
See >>55781
She hid under the tables right before he materialized.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55821
55823
>>55817
"Do you know who these airship riding pirates are?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55822
55827
>>55816
Tracy decks it for the mountains.
And she brings Sparkle.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55823
55824 55825
>>55821
"Pirates? I don't know of pirates being a nuisance. Your game must be weak!" he rofls in midair.
>>55820
Oh fine, no one notices Tracy leave
>>55819
Very
>>55818
"Oh? I'm curious to hear more of this."
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55824
55826
>>55823
Is kefka's nose hooked?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55825
55828
>>55823
"So you don't even know who these people flying around in expensive luxury airships pillaging your lands are? I though you liked to exact tribute?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55826
maxresdefault-9.jpg
>>55824
Not visibly.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55827
>>55822
*runs off at safe distance towards the mountains*
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55828
55829 55832
>>55825
"Oh please, my empire doesn't cover the whole planet, that'd be too much to fuss over!"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55829
55830 55833 55835
>>55828
"Come again? I was expecting more"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55830
55831
eWU6aaY.jpg
>>55829
Kefka is pretty whitepilled.
He might have the power to take over or destroy most things, but he wouldn't take more than he could without having to stress over trying to actually rule, because that'd just be a bother.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55831
>>55830
He always seemed more interested in destroying things than actually ruling them.

Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55832
55835
>>55828
"Kefka let me ask you about your relationship with the (((rats)))"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55833
>>55829
"Too much to fuss over? Who is fussing with you?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55834
55836 55837
Tracy returns to the mountain trail.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55835
55836 55838 55839
>>55829
"More? You think I'm the only supremely powerful interest in the world?"
>>55832
"I don't care for rats. Bottom-feeders and agents of attrition. I prefer direct and exciting chaos to slow degeneracy."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55836
>>55834
And she can do that in a few hours. Because she just fucking left Sparintenar

>>55835
"Well I know you aren't, I saw several other powerful interests myself. Who Are they?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55837
>>55834
She goes to where she last saw that herd.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55838
55840
>>55835
Trumpaladin sits down in a seat, sighs, and looks at Kefka. "Who are these assholes?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55839
55840
>>55835
"Look me gonna be straight forward kefka, me respect you will to action me feel like we could be friends or at least allies.but why you so evil?
What if me told you they're agents in your court working for they're own goals?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55840
55842 55844
>>55838
"Oh yes, I come to one of your parties, and you assume I'm just going to cough up information."
>>55839
"And what if ME told you that I don't really care? They do what I tell them cuz otherwise smite! And I do prefer smiting those who put up a fight,...." he says with a sinister grin.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55841
55845
*continues towards the mountains*
"I wonder if Stix got eaten yet..." she ponders to herself.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55842
55843
>>55840
Trumpaladin extends the bread basket to Kefka
"But when you leave the room, they scheme against you, don't they?"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55843
55846
>>55842
He waves his hand absently. "They scheme, what of it?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55844
55854
>>55840
"You are fool you cosplaying faggot! you know nothing of the sneakiness of these usury of these filthy parasitic kikes!"
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55845
>>55841
Meanwhile, Stix wonders why this tree is so fascinating...
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55846
55848 55852
>>55843
"I know the feeling. I know what it's like for your allies to abandon you right at the time you need them the most"
Trumpaladin looks around
"Where the hell is Tracy? Did she seriously just leave us for dead?! Anyways, i know what it is like to be schemed against, and betrayed. They are friendly, even helpful for so long. They wait for a moment when you are weak. Only when you are experiencing your worst do they strike. They kick you when you are down. I know the anxiety"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55847
ea945e756096506359f974889b614640-d4wk0f1.jpg
I wonder what kind of uber-spells Kefka prefers.
He sounds like the type to enjoy big, flashy evocations, like Hellball or Animus Blizzard.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55848
55849
>>55846
Tracy's only other in-character response would've been to stab. It's better that she left.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55849
55850 55851
>>55848
She was his only getaway option
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55850
>>55849
Call her then.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55851
>>55849
Wrong. we still have uatchit.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55852
55854 55856
>>55846
Kefka yawns obvious. "Bo-ring, I had ho"I ped there would me more excitement. Perhaps cake. Alas. Too-da-loo!" and with that, his form spins amongst its self inwardly, and then vanishes.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55853
*hoped there
Idk what happened
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55854
55855
>>55852
>>55844
But but but
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55855
>>55854
But but murrr
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55856
55857 55859
>>55852
Inwardly, only to himself, Trumpaladin says "CRITICAL HIT." He looks over for Baz and for Infernius
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55857
55858 55859
>>55856
?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55858
>>55857
Eh, nevermind
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55859
55860 55861
>>55856
>>55857
"Unbelieveable! You see that people he doesnt care about his court or anyone unfortunate enough to be there! He Doesnt want to hear about the courruption that follows these agents of filth and darkness everywhere they go! And me have feeling theyre some in your fine city!"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55860
>>55859
Hes yelling this to the room.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55861
55862 55864
>>55859
"No no, that's not it. He's afraid."
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55862
55863
>>55861
"No he is weak!"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55863
55866
>>55862
"He's only weak when compared to the foes he faces. That most dangerous foe of all. The one that will more surely bring ruin to you and your nation than any foreigner. The enemy within"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55864
55865 55868
>>55861
Kefka's too nihilistic and crazy to be afraid of anything. He's one of those "we all die someday" kind of faggots.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55865
55869
>>55864
My character assumes that Kefka is motivated in the way he would be motivated were he in Kefka's position? Is that the right way to look at it? probably not. But it's a reasonable enough explaination for why Kefka was so fascinated by the story of jews and why he didn't kill them or why he left at that point in the conversation. So basically that's my character's interpretation and I'm sticking to it until the facts change
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55866
55867
>>55863
"Me guess,but me really wanted to gain a ally."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55867
55871
>>55866
"For a moment I thought he might ask for help"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55868
55870
>>55864
This, though I'm not entirely certain where the discussion is going atm
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55869
>>55865
I cannot edit out the question mark at the end of that first sentence
reeeeeee
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55870
55873 55876
kefka_by_isara_la-d4ohprv.jpg
>>55868
Exactly. He's the purest form of CE. No regard for anything; destroys entire worlds on whim alone.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55871
55872
>>55867
"Me was trying to help him."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55872
55874 55878
>>55871
"He's concerned. There is no way he gets along with every one he s associated with. And he must have many enemies of he can't even tell us who the air pirates are. I think he let us live because he needs us. he needs us to save him from his enemies, and his friends"
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55873
55875
>>55870
>pic
>I will make a monument to non-existence
>tfw you realize that either your monument is made of existing things and must be destroyed or doesn’t exist and can’t be a monument
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55874
55876
>>55872
Democucks are cowards. They may be using their association for power, but they wouldn't defy him.
Even if they did, it'd just be an excuse to destroy everything.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55875
55877
>>55873
A void of emptiness could be considered a monument.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55876
55879
>>55870
If any of that were in character, Trumpaladin would respond. "Pfft! then why would he claim the title of emperor if he did not want to rule? Why would he take tribute if he only wanted to destroy?" But Trumpaladin can't respond, because none of that is in character. So stop metagaming and let Infernius and I discuss a character

>>55874
The traitor waits for a moment you are weak to strike
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55877
>>55875
Then you would have to destroy the stuff around it to truly destroy everything as stated, thus making it ever expanding until the monument is all encompassing and thus not a set apart place of memorial, but simply the norm.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55878
55881
>>55872
"That sound like reasonable theory, but me think we need to put pressure on him to make him crack so we can see the kikes in the court."
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55879
55881
>>55876
>emperor
Because he'd biggest and baddest.
>tribute
To pay for his makeup expenses.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55880
Tracy looks for the cows.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55881
55882 55883
>>55879
Stop metagaming. If you want tracy to participate, then make her participate

>>55878
"How do we put pressure on him? How do we find him? How did we summon him just now even?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55882
55883 55884
>>55881
"He probably has spell on us."
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55883
>>55881
Not intending for it to be consequential. Just saying that Kefka's a batshit clown who doesn't care about anything but blowing shit up, not even himself.
>>55882
THAT is something to be concerned about.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55884
55885 55886
>>55882
"Like a scry?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55885
55887
>>55884
Like Soul Dominion.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55886
55887
>>55884
"Potentially."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55887
55889
>>55885
>metagaming this hard
If you wanted your character to be there you shouldn't have left

>>55886
"Infernius... What happened to you while you were in the Court City?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55889
55891
>>55887
"I Don't remember."
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55890
55896
>>55888
>kills merchant
>those digits
Heil!
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55891
55893
>>55889
"Well... What do you think he wants?"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55893
55895
>>55891
*voice craks*
"I don't know"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55894
55902
Is GM still awake?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55895
55897
>>55893
"Why do you think he appeared to us just now? Surely to scare us, but there must be more to it than that"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55896
>>55890
/)
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55897
55898
>>55895
"Well to try and scare us maybe."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55898
55900
>>55897
"He was very interested in your talk of jews"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55900
55901
>>55898
'Me still say he weak."
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55901
55904
>>55900
"He just flat out told us he isn't the only strong guy here. But we know now he doesn't rule the planet"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55902
55903
>>55894
Yeah, sorry, I've got meatspace as well as gamestuff.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55903
>>55902
Will Tracy be able to find those ogres again tonight?
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55904
>>55901
"Yea thats interesting."
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55905
55906
>>55888
>>55892
>>55899
Kills 3 merchants
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55906
55907
>>55905
Please stop trying to provoke fights. We fight enough
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55907
55908 55909
>>55906
I can kill merchants whenever I want, kike-enabler.
I refuse to bow to censorship.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55908
55909 55910
>>55907
You made that post earlier very specifically to provoke and dare me, and no other reason
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55909
>>55907
>>55908
https://youtu.be/mjpYB_yilQU
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55910
55911
>>55908
I can kill a merchant whenever I want, faggot.
If you can't tolerate that, that's your problem.
*kills 72 merchants*
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55911
55912
>>55910
You're doing it deliberately to start a fight, and that is a problem
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55912
55913
>>55911
The problem is you thinking you can delet comments, that don't break any rules, at your own discretion, faggot.
It's a fantasy game: I can do whatever I want, and I won't be restricted by your feelings.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55913
>>55912
No, you did it specifically to provoke
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55915
55916
>>55914
lol
kills 6 gorillion merchants
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55916
1499830319641.png
>>55915

Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55917
55918
Uhm, there's no merchants to kill, for starters.
Sorry, OS was updating
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55918
>>55917
>no merchants to kill
Okay...
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55920
55921
Who's still here?
Anonymous
FwZax
?
No.55921
>>55920
I am
Anonymous
UOr/6
?
No.55922
55926
Lenos is here and gm said to say he is here but he is talking to much so his laptop keeps going to sleep
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55923
55972
>here
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55924
55925 55926
So I left it open for a bit to see if anyone wanted to volunteer anything for consideration to or with Baz.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55925
>>55924
Ooh ooh!

Trumpaladin looks at Baz
"Do you have any idea what that was about?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55926
55929
>>55922
Hi Lenos.
>>55924
Tracy left when she realized that there was no cake, and because she's not into clowns.
She's currently back on the trail.
Anonymous
UOr/6
?
No.55927
55928
Flash Sentry did nothing wrong!
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55928
>>55927
Don't mind, systems test
Anonymous
UOr/6
?
No.55929
55931
>>55926
Hey tracy

Lenos snores lowd enough to wake himself up in the bar at the tower
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55930
55932 55934
But anyhow, I left the continuation of the banquet pretty much open for discussion. Tracy could then have conversed with the Entertainment minister, and I apologize that I was not more insistent. Additionally, Trump, Infernius, and even Torcuil (soon?) could interject. Additionally, Baz himself may have answers to questions.
Mr. Bones
hHaB2
?
No.55931
55933
86708e821c54d95b1431223c5fb1ec1e--top-hats-character-design.jpg
>>55929
*polishes counter-top*
<DOOT>
Mr. Bones
hHaB2
?
No.55932
55935
>>55930
Oh, I was actually expecting everything to blow up, so I took Sparkle and left, since he probably couldn't be revived, and neither could her equipment.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55933
bones.jpg
>>55931
>not posting correct pic
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55934
>>55930
Excellent. To Baz

"Has he... done that before? What did he want?"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55935
55936
>>55932
How nice of you to be so considerate your own equipment
Mr. Bones
hHaB2
?
No.55936
55937
>>55935
Well, when you say it like that I sound like a cowardly rogue; but yeah, that's what I did.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55937
55938 55940
>>55936
Ur name
So am I assuming no one wants to offer any information to Baz? Anything at all?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55938
55939 55941
1000.jpg
>>55937
I was going to inquire the Minister of Entertainment about horse shows, but I guess it's a little late for that...
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55939
55942
>>55938
Not at all. This is precisely the time or it. I forget the Entertainment Minister's name tho.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55940
55945
>>55937
>offer information to Baz
Uh, oh yeah
"We were attacked recently by air pirates, who flew an airship with a magic stone to keep it aloft, and with advanced cannon armament. Do you know anything of this?"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55941
55944
>>55938
Maybe she is curious if her husband and best friend survived, per chance?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55942
55943
>>55939
Since it looks like I won't be able to hunt ogres, Tracy back discreetly, after not having heard any explosions.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55943
>>55942
Goes back
She's outside the building.
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55944
55948
>>55941
She would've known if he were dead or injured.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55945
55946 55947
>>55940
"I don't. Sparintenar had disavowed and distanced its self from all pirates before I became a part." he replies.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55946
55949
>>55945
"I see. Do you know what he meant by 'causing a fuss'? I can see Sparintenar has not been quiet under the Court City, but who else is opposing them, good or evil?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55947
55966
936636__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_cute_face_hi anon_meme_solo.png
>>55945
Tracy suddenly pops her head up from underneath the Minister of entertainments table.
"So, how'd the show you planned with TayTay at the capital go?"
Anonymous
UOr/6
?
No.55948
55950
>>55944
Speaking of dead or injured lenos appears with a resounding crack and lobs a blob of fine material that hums earily towards trump and hollers "catch its unstable and i cant fix it"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55949
55951
>>55946
"I don't know what that could mean, but as far as opposition to him and his rule, that begins at the Silwall"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55950
>>55948
Trump, reflex save
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55951
>>55949
"The Silwall? What is that?"
So5+V
?
No.55952
55953
[1d20+15 = 23]
ROLLING!!!!
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55953
55954
>>55952
+15? wtf?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55954
55955
>>55953
+5 base +5 divine grace +4 resistance +1 luck
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55955
55956
>>55954
I don't think resistance applies to a reflex save,... that sounds more like a will save modifier,... I'm seeing a 19 roll.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55956
55957
>>55955
But it does add a bonus to saving throws
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Cloak_of_Resistance
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55957
55959
>>55956
You got a +4 cloak?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55958
55960
The strange object distorts in midair as it sails toward Trump, and upon reacong a range of about a foot, ruptures ourwards as a viscous green goo, which thoroughly covers his front-side and most of his sides.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55959
>>55957
Yes, I believe so
Anonymous
UOr/6
?
No.55960
>>55958
"Well that test is a failure"lenos teleports back to the forge in the tower
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55961
55963
74vFxnJ.png
"What just happened" says the goo covered Paladin
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55962
I wonder how much time it'd take to make Tracy's chain Dance again...
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55963
55965
>>55961
Its stinky. Like 2 day-old, dead and rotten skunk.
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55964
55965 55966
And the whole procession of military erupts in at first nervous, and then group and joined laugher with even a few whistles and hoots to accentuate the comedy and comaraderie.
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55965
55970
>>55963
Trumpaladin uses create water to create a shower to wash the gunk off

>>55964
"Gentleman, now that you've had your fun, can you tell me what this "Silwall" is?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55966
55967 55968 55970
>>55964
>>55947

Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55967
>>55966
If he's not going to say anything, can I go find those ogres?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55968
55969
images (1).jpg
>>55966
>she used to do that to him...
Anonymous
UOr/6
?
No.55969
>>55968
Is duing
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55970
55971 55975
NUERmap.png
>>55965
kek, almost liek Trump is addressing GM and LF
Note the perimeter of locales designated Sil along the map
>>55966
Ooooh, ur right, and u have dubs. "A frightful mess I'm afraid!" he sys worriedly.

Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55971
55973
>>55970
Tracy is visibly bored
"How messy?" she asks?
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55972
55974 55976
>>55923
Am i covered in goo?
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55973
55983
>>55971
"Well Taylor hasn't been heard from in weeks, and we already have a delinquent contract!"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55974
>>55972
No, just Trump
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55975
55977
>>55970
"Five cities. Indeed. Who are they, and why do they oppose him?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55976
56006
>>55972
"What kind of contact?" she asks, nonchalantly
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55977
55980
>>55975
Try 7, if u count Silwood and Wulfsil
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55978
55981 55983 55985
Torc looks around and rubs his eyes
"huh? where am I again?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55979
55980 55985
"And why is there no cake?" Tracy says to nobody in particular, cursing her unpredictable cravings.

Just for the record, bloating up won't impede her dexterity, will it?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55980
55985
>>55977
"Incredible. Are they united as one?"

>>55979
Well, she's pregnant....
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55981
55982 55984
>>55978
"At a 'party' with no cake. You missed the clown."
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55982
>>55981
"Clown and no cake? This is a shitty fookin party"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55983
55984
>>55973
"Squirrel how you have intelligence?"
>>55978
"Sprtania"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55984
55986 55987 55990
>>55981
Is she near?

"I can get you some cake, pony"

>>55983
Trumpaladin gives a nasty look at Infernius, like he just said something racial insensitive in public
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.55985
55988 55994 55995 56002
>>55979
Not immediately
>>55978
Its a banquet, still, though the part are acting more somber than the surrounding military.
>>55980
"I don't know. They have always repelled our involvement, as we are within the Emperor's land. Perhaps they might reconsider if you presented yourselves,... or perhaps they might be incentivized?" Baz says with a slightly clever expression.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55986
>>55984
*doesn't acknowledge look*
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55987
55988
>>55984
*whirls around*
"Oh, that'd be so sweet of you, ~Flashy."
So5+V
?
No.55988
55989 55991 56012
[1d20+19 = 20]
>>55985
"I see. What kind of 'incentive' do you have in mind? I'm guessing they have been able to repel the emperor"

>>55987
HUGS!
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55989
>>55988
....
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55990
55992 55993
1225761__safe_artist-colon-an-dash-m_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_earth pony_face_female_frown_looking up_pony_reaction image_simple background_solo_tra.png
>>55984
>racial insensitive
>literal nazi
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55991
55992
>>55988
Where'd that +19 come from?
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.55992
55996 55997 55998 56001
058366b0_d5fa_de85_4b98_d52b144ee63f.jpg
>>55990
"The Democrats are the real racists"

>>55991
+17 base attack, +2 strength. Same as a grapple, but it's a hug
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55993
1519466300430.jpg
>>55990

Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.55994
56004
>>55985
Oh, still the banquet.
Would some magic tricks impress the crowd?
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55995
56006 56009
>>55985
Tracy continues to ask the minister for details.
"... So.. just what do you guys do for entertainment around here?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55996
56002
867128__safe_artist-colon-accu_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_angry_bust_face_gritted teeth_mad_portrait_reaction image_show accurate_simple background_so.png
>>55992
>"The Democrats are the real racists"
No, we are, goddammit!
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.55997
56002
>>55992
Can str make an attack more likely to land?
I thought you still have to land the touch attack before you begin the grapple.

Just wanna know for future reference.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.55998
56007
>>55992
"Fuck you, me real racist!"
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.55999
Football
Anonymous
hHaB2
?
No.56000
Praise Epona
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.56001
56003 56007
>>55992
"I can say something racist. FUCK NIGGERS"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.56002
56009 56012
>>55996
Kek

>>55997
Uh, yes

Yeah, but the 3.5 system is freaking complex and it's a hug, not a real attack, so one dice roll

>>55985
"I must say , I am very fond of walls, so tell me all you can about the sil-wall"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.56003
56005
>>56001
"I despise yaks!"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.56004
56006
>>55994
No
Anonymous
hSpxi
?
No.56005
56008
>>56003
"Zebras should be burned"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.56006
>>56004
>>55995
>>55976

Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.56007
56008
>>56001
>>55998
"Am I going to have to disavow you on television or something?"
*sighs*
"I'm sure I'll hear about this on the New York Times..."
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.56008
56010 56012
>>56005
>>56007
"Burn zebras, what what newyork times?"
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.56009
56011 56012
>>56002
Grapple is actually precisely the rule 4 hugs
>>55995
"Well ordinarily we leave that to our contracted talent, but Ms. Swift hasn't shown hide nor hair. Additionally no one can remember the strange purple woman who adorns some posters that have been removed, but there is a lingering yet subtle feeling anticipation upon recollection. Basically, we do not contract the talent, so much as the talent contracts us," he says, throwing up his hands apologetically.
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.56010
>>56008
*wait
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.56011
56017
>>56009
>Purple woman
"... Sounds familiar for some reason..
.. How do you organize these 'contracts'?"
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.56012
56013
>>56009
>>55988
>>56002

>>56008
"Pfft! Nothing more than a purveyor of Fake News from the legacy media. But very powerful"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.56013
56014 56015
>>56012
"Who own it?"
Mrs. Sentry
hHaB2
?
No.56014
press merchant.jpg
>>56013
>(((Who)))
Anonymous
So5+V
?
No.56015
56016
>>56013
"I was never a stock holder, so I never paid attention to such things. But it was a leftist propaganda outlet in what it produced"
Anonymous
dJc2Y
?
No.56016
56018 56019
>>56015
"Hmm most jews are left leaning."
Anonymous
9kn3c
?
No.56017
56021
>>56011
"Contractees typically apply with us independently. You dont," he hesitates, "... know a talent do you?"
Mrs. Sentry