/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

Season-4-Character-Cluster-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-37465977-1024-604.png
Contrarian, Cancerous, and Contentiously Contrite Nuts
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53728
53730 53731 53737 53744 53745 54297
ITT Roleplaying
Classic Tabletop D&D (3.5e mostly)
New players welcome, most especially our recent pony addition

Its always some level of nuts in this thread, and this moment does not disappoint.
All kinds of things have happened, the result of which is that with over a week passing in meat-space the party is still right where they left off at.
Tracy is venturing to the mountains with her floofy-faced, hutungous birbs in an oversided wagon, hoping to give them a chance to have a moment with their biological father.
Trump, for some reason, is quite butt-hurt by this. What? Its true,....
Thez is enjoying the first decent night's sleep in over a week, Infernius contemplates (((genocide))) (does it work in that context? I mean he's contemplating their genocide of course), and Torcuil learns that Death is a pretty cool chick with a morbid sense of humor in an absurd job that you wouldn't think is a job, but its literally a job. So yeah, next time he wants to hit her up, just blow ur brains out or something.
Last thread got to over 1800 posts <trumpet fanfare> but that shit is impossible on mobile and cumbersome at best otherwise so,....


Anonymous
BM2PR
?
No.53730
53750
my_new_brides_by_magister39-d8hslb4.png
>>53728

Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53731
53732
>>53728
*goes to suit merchant*
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53732
53733
>>53731
>suit merchant
"B'yessssssssssssssss?"
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53733
53734
>>53732
What race is he?
"Me want uniforms for my men and me. And me need wedding suit."
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53734
53736
>>53733
A fellow with a long curled moustach eyeballs Infernius."
He sets his piece on a waiting table before scootling on his rolling chair into a back area.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53735
53736
*"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeessss."
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53736
>>53735
>>53734
"Uh..."
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53737
53738
>>53728
Well, I feel kind of dumb. I fell asleep before you got back. Sorry about that.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53738
53739
>>53737
*dabs on tracy*
Also hes asleep.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53739
53740
>>53738
What happened to the ID system? Should we name ourselves to keep track now, or stay anon?
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.53740
>>53739
I too would prefer a thread with IDs.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53741
53742
700676__safe_artist-colon-chaosrruruus_nightmare moon_spike_twilight sparkle_blanket_fine art parody_henry fuseli_sleep paralysis_the nightmare.jpg
I love every version of this painting.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53742
53743 53751
>>53741
It is very nice.

When does the game resume today? Wondering if I can get my work done in time to join.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53743
>>53742
Idk, we'll have to wait for GM. There's no set time, and you can join whenever really. Most of the characters are already in separate locations anyway.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53744
53746
>>53728
>So yeah, next time he wants to hit her up, just blow ur brains out or something.
>tries to think of a 'le petit mort' joke
>fails

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53745
53751
>>53728
*pulls giant ass wagon up the mountain*
*grunts* "We'll be there any minute now, Angels." *huff*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53746
53748
>>53744
I have to admit the image of Torc just blowing his brains out every time he's ready to go on a "date" with his GF is absolutely hilarious.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53747
53751
Also, this thread needs IDs, unless we're should all start namefagging (except for the tripflagfags).
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53748
53749 53752
>>53746
>"Hey Torc, wanna play the sportsball?"
"Nah sorry, got a date tonight"
*eats lead*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53749
53759
>>53748
Kek
I imagine it'd be sort-of like Astral Projection: Torc bites a bullet, and then his "ghost" flies out to meet Death wherever their spooky extraplanar rendezvous point was, with an identical copy of whatever items he was wearing/carrying (weapons, chocolates, flowers, a suit, ect.); and then they go for a cruise on the Red River Styx and watch the stars fall into the Blood Rift, or something cool like that. His actual body is still totally and completely dead though, although he could easily be revived later (and finds that the bull shit in his pockets again).
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53750
>>53730
I wonder if there are any werebats around here...
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53751
53754 53755
>>53742
We won't get into combat right sway, but I'll be around shortly
>>53747
Yeah, Idk what that's about
>>53745
Tracy didn't have to drag a huge wagon into a mountain range, she could have taken the airship,....

Anonymous
BM2PR
?
No.53752
1516680997204-1.png
>>53748
>Snek is asking Torcuil to play Football
"I am so proud of her"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53754
53756
She cant keep getting away with this1.png
>>53751
>she could have taken the airship
Last time she tried that, she got grappled without question.
I figured I could have her do that while the other party members when to the gnome city or Sparta or wherever.
I still want her to investigate the rumor of those persons disappearing around the lumber mill too.
*kills 88 happy merchants*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53755
53757
>>53751
Can she get to Daddybird now?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53756
53759
>>53754
Torc Trumpaladin are ion their way to the gnome city, right?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53757
53758
>>53755
While Tracy makes progress toward the location of daddy-bird, it takes longer than she anticipated, since last time she was flying around and such, rather than carrying a heavily laden wagon into a mountain range (its not like there's roads or sidewalks n shit). As she arrives within visual range of the spot, she is fatigued.
wRUJL
?
No.53758
53762
[1d20+18 = 32]
>>53757
*gasp* *Wheeze*
"You girls sure have been growing up well..."
Tracy looks up at the spire
Spot check to look for daddybird.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53759
53760
>>53749
Torc handing love letter's to Tracy's victims for delivery to Death before they die.
>>53756
I have no idea anymore, but Torc would like to go to the Gnome City.

And the dice did favour my idea
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53760
>>53759
Better he go there. Trumpaladin did want to make a business deal last time he was there, if iirc, but it looks like his faggot is taking a break for a while.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53761
*channels divegrass energy*
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53762
53764
>>53758
The terrain is rough, and the inclines of the mountains prevent driving the wagon further into the range. Farge feathers dot and lie along the surroundings, gathered into corners and ditches by the wind and weather. Some of the feathers are disturbed, as though large creatures have been through here recently.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53763
*large
wRUJL
?
No.53764
53765
[1d20+18 = 34]
>>53762
>cart is no-go
Tracy busies herself with burying the propping the wagon wheel, to prevent the vehicle from rolling back down the mountain, as she wonders what to do next in her poorly-considered plan...
>tfw 9 Wis
Listen check, for good measure.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53765
53767
>>53764
Well that game went nowhere.
All Tracy can hear is the wind whistling through the range
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.53767
53769
>>53765
Can she see the top of the spire, where the nest was?
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.53768
53769
Tracy puts on a grimace, seemingly displeased with something unrelated
"Rigged, it's always rigged...!" she mutters, as she kicks the soil in frustration.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53769
53772
>>53767
No
>>53768
The models looked way better at least
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53770
I mean she can see the spire, but the nest site is obstructed
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53771
53773
A crashing sound can be heard in the distance. Its difficult to determine which direction because of the reverberations from the mountains, but it sounds large. Also, there are no birds around.
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.53772
53774
>>53769
Tracy curses to herself as she realizes with comically sudden clarity that this trip to the mountains was even more poorly planned than her last one.
She looks to the fluffy heads of Sam and Bunny sticking out the window, as she ponders what to do.
wRUJL
?
No.53773
53775
[1d20+23 = 30]
>>53771
"Bucking horseapples!" Tracy curses with sudden alarm, realizing she's not in good company.
She looks around, slightly panicked, as she wonders how she could hide a cart so Yuge.
Search check for a hiding spot, because why the hell not.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53774
53776
>>53772
In the distance, a humanoid appears to be flying around in a searching pattern. He's too far to make out well, but he maneuvers about with speed and expertise.
9hwZT
?
No.53775
53777
[1d20 = 16]
>>53773
As quick as she's able, Tracy finds a ditch-like spot and begins piling any/all stray feathers onto the cart, trying to make it look as natural as possible
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53776
53778
>>53774
Tracy, in slight panic, tries her best to wheel her cart off to the inner-side of the outcrop. She tosses her tarp (the one made from ponimaru's and coppers skins) over the exposed side of it, and tosses her entire bag of Dust of Illusion onto it, attempting to make it appear as a rock.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53777
>>53775
... Or that, whichever seems more feasible.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53778
53779
>>53776
Oh, thats way better. You get a much better bonus to your check that way. Okay, that should be good.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53779
53780
>>53778
Tracy makes sure to put the tarp over the window, in attempt to make her birds fall asleep in the darkness (chicks are like that, but idk).
"Quiet, angels" she whispers, as she carefully closes the curtain.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53780
53781
I'm going to assume that Tracy shuttered the windows; it wouldn't do to have fuzzy bird faces sticking out of a large rock if she's engaged in a fight
>>53779
K yeah
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53781
53782
>>53780
Does Tracy have time to make her own Hide check?
9hwZT
?
No.53782
53783
[1d20 = 11]
>>53781
Roll it
wRUJL
?
No.53783
53784 53785
[1d20+24 = 26]
>>53782
Rollin' to make self scarce.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53784
>>53783
Not the best roll...
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53785
53786
>>53783
As Tracy does her best to make herself scarce, the scent of a new creature enters her perimeter of scent sense. Its very high up, and it makes no sound, but its very detectably in the vicinity, except she can't see anything there.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53786
53787 53789
>>53785
>perimeter of scent sense
So like ~60 ft up/away?
From her poorly-rolled but skillfully-found hiding spot, Tracy does her best to observe the creature. She draws and knocks her composite bow with a poisoned arrow as she watches the sky and focuses on the scent of the flying creature.
wRUJL
?
No.53787
53788
[1d20+18 = 20]
>>53786
Wait, 60 ft isn't high up. Nevermind.

Tracy watches carefully, squinting to get a look at the creature, to at least determine its size or movements
Spot check
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53788
>>53787
>another 2
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53789
53791
>>53786
I reiterate, she sees nothing. The air is absent any creatures, but she can clearly smell something is there
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53790
A slight jingle of chain-mail reaches Tracy's ears as the creature flies closer to the "rock", apparently having noticed it.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53791
53792
>>53789
Tracy grits her teeth in frustration as she realizes that her chances of being able to advance or even retreat with her birds in tow are next to none, with that flying whateverthefuck on the loose.
"Shit!" Tracy curses under her breath, as she aims her bow towards the sound, realizing her little jig is up.
Is she within ~30 ft of the "rock"?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53792
53793
>>53791
Uh, sure, she hid immediately after concealing it, so she'd be right there.
"You find anything yet?" a low and deep voice calls out from distance.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53793
>>53792
'Oh, great, a search party.' Tracy thinks to herself, realizing that this isn't going to be as simple as sniping some solitary flying beast
She draws her little animated bowgun-arm-thing out of her bag, letting it rest beside her, as she prepares to engage her now plural enemies (sure, they might not be enemies, but >9 Wis)
And for the heck of it, Detect Good
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53794
53795
"No," the creature calls back, resuming visibility. Its a large muscle-bound humanoid with pale blue skin. Its head has small horns atop it, and its eyes are like black pearls. In a sheath slung over its back is a fine great-sword and it is wearing a well-crafted suit of chainmail. It eyeballs the "rock" one last time, squinting at it for a moment, and then flies up and toward his associate. They begin a conversation about the overall goods and resources they have accumulated in this particular "raid". In the distance, a trio of far more primitive looking giant-kin wearing skins and carrying clubs guide a herd of wild cattle, all roped together in a line.
wRUJL
?
No.53795
53796
[1d20+18 = 28]
>>53794
Tracy breaths a sigh of relief as she feels her angels are undiscovered for the time being. She carefully observes the four large creatures from her hiding spot, her ears perking slightly at the mention of a "raid".
Listen check to eavesdrop on conversations, if any.
>Stupid Questions:
It was flying earlier, right? Does they all have wings? Which direction are they herding the cattle? Is there another path, or are they on the same one? Does the surrounding area seem to provide sufficient cover for Tracy to trail the ones on the ground?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53796
53799
>>53795
First off, there are 5 of them. Two of them are fancy, three of them are durpy, and there's about 2.5 dozen dire cows in the mix.
They do not have wings, but they clearly do and are flying with ease and finesse. They are herding the cattle in Tracy's general direction. The surrounding area might provide cover, to be determined as the area Tracy has decided to hide the rock seems to be along the group's continuing path.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53797
The area in question is something of a clearing, in that it is a patch of relatively zero grade, as opposed to the surroundings. The "rock" is situated toward the lower end of the clearing, nestled between two other smaller rocks, and blends nicely with the scenery. The clearing is about 50' wide and has a few evergreen trees and shrubs here and there, with soccer-ball sized boulders dotting the surface of the ground.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53798
As the primitive ones approach, dutifully herding the cows along, they take note of the clearing and begin speaking to the flying ones in a gutteral language. One of the two, the one who hadn't been invisible, responds in the same language.
"Grog ug ug sit the fuck down."
"Groog ug smash quit being a bitch."
"Ug ug No u."
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53799
cloak.png
>>53796
>herding the cattle in Tracy's general direction
Noted.
Seeing as how she has no means of moving her birds undetected, Tracy decides to stay put hoping her creatures may move on without noticing her birdies. She lays low, and waits for the troupe to move their beasts past, eyes and ears focused on the two fancy ones, praying her plan goes better than the 4CC games.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53800
53801
The one doing the talking looks more refined than the other two, with more intricate necklaces and skins. It has a pair of leather vambraces and a other bits of armor in addition to its apparel, and its Great-club appears to be an unusually dark tree. I mean its literally the pounded down remains of the root-structure of a tree, and the tree is the shaft.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53801
>>53800
'This guy has some cool taste..' Tracy thinks to herself, as she watches the party draw closer.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53802
53804
"We sit nao! Eat nao!"
The two flying ones look to one another and briefly converse.
"Fine. Slaughter one of the cattle then, we've netted almost double our expected score." They continue to discuss in not-really-clear-but-kinda-interpretable giant-speak. This draws hoots from the other two shabby giants, which briefly startles the cows.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53803
One of them winds the cows around a tree (in a spiral spreading outward from the tree), tying the second to last one to the outer rim of the spiral, and then cuts the last one free from the line and leads it to the middle of the clearing. At the same time the other shabby one digs up some fire-wood from the surrounding area.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53804
53807
>>53802
'Oh great, looks like they're having a picnic nao.' Tracy thinks with a sigh, realizing that she's in this for the long run.
She looks closely and watches to see if the hungry giants are coming any closer, before settling down in the grass observantly, trying to make herself semi-comfortable, to avoid straining her limbs.

She watches.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53805
53806 53808 53809
For the record, I'm designating them as 2 Shiny ones, 2 Shabby ones, and 1 Not-So Shabby. They're all giant-kin, you probably already know what they are, but I'm going to avoid going with specific terms and try and do more of visualizing description rather than saying "They're these guys".

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53806
53807
>>53805
All Tracy sees is five big burly monsters who are almost definitely too big for her to take on by herself. She's taken slight interest in them though, and she's observing from a distance.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53807
53811
>>53804
Picnic time indeed. After a bit, the massive creatures assemble a sizeable pit of firewood, which they set roaring. At the same time, the unfortunate cow has its neck broken, and is subsequently butchered (crudely) on the spot. A few choice bits are eaten immediately by the shiny ones, but the Notso otherwise sets to cooking the food with a fragrant collection of spices.
>>53806
At this point they're all settled within 50 feet of her, the shiny ones having settled on the ground.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53808
53812 53814
>>53805
If we're being honest I have no fucking idea what they are
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53809
53810 53812 53813
ED2FEAB1-8E0D-44AF-94D6-FD59ADE0F876.jpeg
>>53805
forgive my shitpost
Not-So Shabby leader standing by. All giants report in.

Shabby-1 standing by...
Shabby-2 standing by...
Shiny-1 standing by...
Shiny-2 standing by...

Unfurl your weapons into attack position.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53810
>>53809
Top kek
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53811
>>53807
What time of day is it btw? I figured some time in the afternoon.
>fragrant collection of spices
*stomach growls*
"Oh shoot, there go the cravings again."
[hushed hungry horse noises]
Tracy continues observing the herding party, trying to fight-down her irrationally ravenous pregnancy cravings, as she pays closer attention to the shiny giants who appear to be in-charge to her.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53812
53817
>>53808
Splendid. The other shiny one has an intricate Great Mace slung over its back. All five of them appear to be warriors more or less, though the shiny ones have obviously magical abilities. They banter back and forth, mostly the pairs talking about w/e and occasionally referencing eachother's conversation while the notso continues impromptu-barbecuing the food.
>>53809
KEK, good shit
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53813
>>53809
kek
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53814
53816
>>53808
It's better that way.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53815
As the preparation continues, the two shiny ones draw lots for meat, and the notso designates his choice. The remainder falls to the shabby ones, who don't seem to agree on how to divy up the remainder.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53816
>>53814
Now I have a strange feeling that you know...

Eh, whatever.
Torc returns to inspecting the airship before take off
wRUJL
?
No.53817
53818
[1d20+21 = 30]
>>53812
Tracy creeps closer, ever so slowly, drawn in by adventurous curiosity and definitely not the smell of delicious barbecue. She circles around the trees, hoping for some cover as she observes the picnickers.
Rolling to move silently.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53818
>>53817
Tracy would've put her bow away by now, since she needs all four hooves to move at her full speed, and she knows ranged combat is a retarded idea.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53819
53820
picnic.png
As the two shabby ones continue to bicker, one ultimately challenges the other one in some manner and they take positions in the clearing.
wRUJL
?
No.53820
53821 53822 53824
[1d20+4 = 5]
>>53819
Sense Motive check, to ballpark-guess what they're about to fight over.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53821
>>53820
Shit.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53822
>>53820
I'm pretty sure you fucked that up
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53823
53824
The grey circles are large rocks, the red circle is the "rock", the blue circles, which have flown to elevation for safety are the shinys, the green is notso, and the beige ones are the shabby ones which pick up boulders and face eachother from a distance.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53824
>>53823
>>53820
Tracy watches dumbfounded, having absolutely no idea what the shabbys are about to do or why.
9hwZT
?
No.53825
[2d20 = 35]
They both puff out their chests at each other, clutch the boulder as tightly as possible, and roar as intimidatingly as possible at one another for a moment, before the Notso waves his hand and they simultaneously throw their boulders at one another.
9hwZT
?
No.53826
53828
[2d20 = 32]
One boulder glances off one while the other takes a solid hit in the gut.
After a moment to sturdy himself, he roars, which is repeated by his opponent and then the other creatures.
The two again pick up boulders.
9hwZT
?
No.53827
[1d100 = 45]
And this time the other shabby one gets hit good
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53828
53830
>>53826
Overtaken by her cravings, Tracy wishes she had popcorn. Having none, she just covers an onion in chocolate syrup (pregnant women always have chocolate) and munches on it, as she watches the two go at it.

Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53829
53832 53835 53839
Oooh. Ooooh. Uhm,... he didn't make it. The previously undamaged creature took the boulder right to the face. There is a moment of stunned silence as his oversized frame comes crashing to the ground, along with the boulder, his forehead distorted inwardly.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53830
53939
>>53828
>pregnant women always have chocolate
This game never ceases to make me kek.
Torc heads off to find Infernius or Trump, leaving Snek watching the airship
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53831
53834 53835
The now victorious shabby cheers in triumph, while the shiny ones emit impressed cheers of enthusiasm.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53832
>>53829
>didn't make it
Tracy adjusts her lens to determine if the shabby is in fact dead, with the Deathwatch function.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53833
53837
The game they played was a game of dodgeball/chicken, loser forfeits or falls.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53834
>>53831
Tracy raises an eyebrow from her hiding spot, impressed.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53835
>>53831
>>53829
Fucking brutal
9hwZT
?
No.53836
[3d6+9 = 14]

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53837
>>53833
Hardcore.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53838
53842
Well, he's at -3, and no one is tending to his braining, so yeah, he's kill
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53839
53840 53841
346F7212-D80D-4F5C-A073-F3AF7131DD61.gif
>>53829
RIP previously undamaged Shabby... you will be missed.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53840
53846
>>53839
You're gonna fit right in
F for shabby
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53841
53846
>>53839
Poor shabby's wife and children, and their company safety record
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53842
>>53838
Tracy watches for a moment, looking to see how the rest of the party acts.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53843
53845
00 DAYS SINCE SOMEONE GOT BRAINDED
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53844
dammit
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53845
>>53843
RIP
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53846
53847
>>53840
F
>>53841
And I’m assuming giants don’t have the best life insurance plans either. So sad...
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53847
53849
>>53846
They really don't! They've got these stupid people negotiating for their workforce and they're just not good, quality jobs. Sad!
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53848
*munches chocolate onion*
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53849
>>53847
All the good jobs are being taken by foreigners, like the damn cave trolls.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53850
GM was secretly hoping one of them rolled a 1 and accidentally hit the "rock"
So in conclusion of the duel, the monstrocities carry on eating the cow. There's only four of them now, but that doesn't seem to bother them. At the end of eating, they realize they don't have the means to retain the body, so they leave it where it lays and eventually start untying the cows to continue along.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53851
53853
Has it been, what, four rounds since the duel?
Tracy walks up to shabby, who should be at -7-8 HP, and duct-tapes his limbs together before casting Cure Moderate Wounds.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53852
As the sounds of the Ogres (they were Ogres by the way) grow increasingly distant, the clearing quiets leaving Tracy to mill about undisturbed.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53853
53855
>>53851
It would have taken a good half an hour to eat, so he would have bled out. Don't worry, there's always the entertron.
I did speed up activity there for a moment cuz it seemed like Tracy was going to quietly observe as long as the Birds weren't detected
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53854
... and also cuz now I want food
wRUJL
?
No.53855
53856
[1d20 = 4]
>>53853
Aww, too late it seems. I thought she would've had a chance to question him after paralyzing him with a death attack while he was helpless.
Tracy dumps Shabby's corpse into her bag, like the body-snatcher she is, and finally wises-up enough to figure out that she's never going to get this wagon up the mountain.
For the sake of it, Tracy make a Track check to determine which direction the giants were headed (can't remember how many ranks, so just rollin')
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53856
53857
>>53855
Meh, not really, not without risking exposing herself
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53857
53858
>>53856
Tracy takes one last look at the top of the mountain, before turning take the tarp off of her wagon.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53858
53859
>>53857
She appears somewhat disappointed, slightly torn in feeling the need to turn back to keep her birds safe from further danger, despite her efforts to get them this far.
>tfw 9 Wis
*sighs*
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53859
53861
>>53858
For what its worth, the daddy bird would have moved on, and the feathers strewn about are remnants.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53860
53861
But since you wanted to go wandering in the mountains with a precious wagon, and you did play it well and low-key, you do get an ogre corpse out of it.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53861
53863
>>53859
*gathers feathers because why the fuck not*
Tracy, hooking herself back to the wagon, decides to head home
"Sorry, girls. Looks like we'll have to call it quits for the day." Tracy says apologetically.
Tracy gives her birds a chance to hop about in the clearing for a little while to let them stretch out their wings and get some fresh air after being cooped up for so long
*two gigantic balls of fluff comically pop out of the wagon, seemingly too small for them*
>>53860
Oh, I'm not disappointed. It was a >9 Wis idea in the first place: I expected catastrophe since before the encounter.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53862
I don't need to play-out the trip back to the tower, do I?
Tracy would've headed back after letting her birds hop around in the meadow a bit, and brought them home with floral wreaths, before feeding them putting them to bed in their room.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53863
53865
>>53861
<foooof><fooooof
>>>53862
No, though I rather enjoy the image of them frolicking in the clearing, much as they might have if Thez hadn't wanted to make thanksgiving dinner
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53864
53867 53875
Now then, new guy. What you have seen is the general format. I will endeavor to be as arbitrary as possible in responding to character input or declared actions. Most of the time I won't warn the player that what they are about to do is ill advised, because any mess that can get gotten into can get gotten out of. How difficult it is to get out of depends on the player's choices, which may deliberately be less intuitive than they might appear.
So whenever Styx is ready to do so, he will find himself waking up in a clean and empty glassy room. He is lying on a bed of sorts, and at the foot of the bed is a chest. The room is otherwise unfurnished, and it has a futuristic, sterile atmosphere to it. There is a single door, also made of the glassy substance.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53865
>>53863
Tracy smiles warmly as she watches her birdies chase each hop around the clearing in excitement and childish fascination, chasing eachother and turning other rocks, and enjoying the fresh mountain mountain air until they tucker themselves out.
"Today wasn't so bad.." she says calmly, as she herds the gigantic balls of fluff into their giant box, and trots on home to the tower.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53867
53868 53869 53878
>>53864
sorry for the delay
Drowsily wakes up
Glances around the room
doesn’t my character have recollection of this place?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53868
>>53867
or is it like a prison?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53869
53870
>>53867
No worries, I was gonna leave it open ended
Styx has no recollection of this building, but it doesn't seem like a prison, the high-quality bedroll in particular seeming to suggest relative safety
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53870
53871
>>53869
Still a bit worried from waking up in a strange place, he gets up and looks around the room. He takes notice of the chest and attempts to open it, wondering if any of his belongings are inside.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53871
53872
>>53870
Well, he's generally wearing anything he would be, and anything that can't be immediately carried when lying in a bed is in the chest. This includes any weapons he may have had, etc.

Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53872
53873
>>53871
I assume that I start with a weapon?
He gathers his belongings.
“How do I have no memory of this place? I know I’m a little absent minded from time to time, but winding up in a strange room? I hope I’m not trespassing!”

He heads to the door.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53873
53874
>>53872
I should explain. The character that you are playing - Styx - isn't just a run of the mill character. I'm not sure exactly what his last memories are, but he has lived and fought and bled many times before this moment. He would have with him the precise array of possessions and equipment that he could expect to have, being a successful adventurer.

But no, he's got nothing on the building or how he got there. Is he opening the door?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53874
53876
>>53873
Stix cautiously opens the door, half expecting some kind of monster to rush out at him.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53875
53880
>>53864
Ahh memories
9hwZT
?
No.53876
53882
[1d20 = 5]
>>53874
Not a monster, no.
The dice script works in the e-mail field. The result you're seeing is "dice 1d20", which is also Styx' saving throw.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53877
53882
... which unfortunately a 5 is not sufficient to avoid the experience of the room suddenly and inexplicably bursting into magical flame, lightly charring Styx, but otherwise not harming him or his belongings. The door is now open to a hallway.
Anonymous
FiIo5
?
No.53878
53879 53883
>>53867
Seems like Lenos has been back at it
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53879
53883
>>53878
Resetting his traps is Lenos' only prescribed idle behavior
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53880
>>53875
>check back to the first posts
>we've been doing this shit for six months now
Huh
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53881
Oekaki.png
Hallway
0d6AS
?
No.53882
53884
>>53876
got it
>>53877
Startled by this, Stix whips out his dagger. With the blade in his mouth, he mutters:
“Ok... so, I wasn’t supposed to do that...”

He progresses stealthily down the hall.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53883
>>53879
>>53878
Kek
For Tracy, it's managing her edges, and she would be in the armory working on weapons after she put her birds to bed.
0d6AS
?
No.53884
53886
>>53882
And I didn’t do that right... oops
0d6AS
?
No.53885
53887
[1d20 = 17]
Let’s see if this works...

I feel ashamed that I can’t figure out basic commands
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53886
53890
>>53884
As he enters the hallway, he notices a sign that has been charred countless times that reads "Please don't firetrap the rooms". There is a door on either end that is open, otherwise the side he came from has doors all along the wall.
tFvLF
?
No.53887
[20d1 = 20]
>>53885
Hey at least you haven't done this before
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53888
53889 53890
Praise Epona
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53889
>>53888
Checked.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53890
53891
>>53888
Amen
>>53886
He peaks inside the open door on the right side.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53891
53892
>>53890
It opens to a larger hallway, with more ambient lighting. The door is situated at a corner, around which turns a hallway based on an equalateral triangle formation (the hallway is a perimeter, around the base of a pyramid,... sorta.)
0d6AS
?
No.53892
53893 53894
[1d20 = 5]
>>53891
Continues down this hall, slightly more relaxed.

He observes the layout as he walks to see if he can picture where in the world he is. this would be some sort of check, correct?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53893
>>53892
Unless your looking for something that may be hidden, you usually don't need to roll to observe your surroundings.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53894
53899
1FA.png
>>53892
You're coming up on some double doors on the left, and a staircase just beyond.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53895
53896 53897 53927 53939
Torc continues to wander while looking for Trump or Infernius and ends up in the tower
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53896
53898
>>53895
I thought he was going to the gnomish city?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53897
53898
>>53895
He's on the airship right? Thez and Infernius are curled up on a couch (a loveseat? Xp).
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53898
>>53896
Well first he has to drag the others on.
>>53897
On the airship or no?
0d6AS
?
No.53899
53900
Spoilered
[1d20 = 18]
>>53894
As much as climbing a staircase would be the logical way out, Stix is curious by nature and decides to push his luck and attempt to open the double doors, praying that they don’t shoot more fire this time.

I have a bad feeling about this place, pic related
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53900
53903 53908
ponimaru.jpg
>>53899
No, that was just for the general quarters.
Upon entering the stables (the double doors) Styx finds a well-stocked and aesthetically designed stables, including a gray-ish colt with wrappings all over his face.
Additionally there may be 2 birds, each the size of UPS trucks
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53901
53903 53911
For visualization, are we going with Styx the youtuber, or are we just using the name Styx?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53902
From distant in the Tower, Tracy hears the faint sound of what just might be someone setting off a firetrap
0d6AS
?
No.53903
53904 53909
[1d20 = 20]
>>53901
There is a youtuber named Styx? I didn’t consider that... I was just thinking the name would fit.

>>53900
Does the colt appear hostile, having weapons or something?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53904
53905 53906 53909
>>53903
Damn it, I didn’t want to roll!
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53905
>>53904
Sorry, still working out the kinks in my approach to this game.
wRUJL
?
No.53906
53907
98265e6e-d3ee-4cdb-90d5-2d956c25690a.jpg
[1d20+21 = 37]
Rolling to Move Silently
>>53904
20's are always good. Know that.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53907
>>53906
I know, but not when you don’t have anything to do. I simply asked if there were weapons at play. My kind of luck that I roll one where it can’t be used.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53908
53910
>>53900
Tracy moved her birds to their own room after she decided to get rid of Troll.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53909
53911
>>53903
>>53904
You never need to apologize for rolling a 20
As for Styx(HexenHammer or some shit), yes; hes a gaunt-AF fag who people seem to like for some reason. No worries if no relation.

Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53910
53913
>>53908
Ah, k. No birds, just the colt that appears very surprised and furtively wary.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53911
53912
>>53901
>>53909
He was named Stix because he has a bundle of Sticks (a faggot) as his cutie mark: it was supposed to illustrate his resourcefulness and toughness.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53912
>>53911
Oh, that makes sense. He might get on well with Norfilly, if ever.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53913
53914
>>53910
I signal to the colt.
“Hey there, I’m a bit lost here. You know your way around this place?”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53914
53917 53919
>>53913
"... Yes. Do not be alarmed," he says throwing a small object back out into the hallway, which explodes after a moment.

Tracy hears an explosion.
In spite of the explosion, he holds his hooves out non-offensively. "You are,... dead!" he struggles with the correct words and emphasis.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53915
53917
"But here is not so dead, and so here you are," he continues, ineffectively.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53916
53919 53920
Does Torc hear the explosion?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53917
53918 53920
>>53914
>>53915
Stix rushes inside, but tries to remain calm and talk to the colt.
“O...k... so, what was that bottle for then?”
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53918
>>53917
Autocorrect turned my misspelling of bomb to bottle... man my luck just keep improving. Oh well...
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53919
53927
>>53916
That's just one of Ponimaru's circus tricks. Not powerful enough to hear from the airship.
>>53914
Tracy is still sneaking towards there, but she'll be there soon. She listens through the wall of the stables.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53920
53921 53924 53927
>>53917
"Thats cuz there is usually a player around to do the introductions and explanation. I'm,... just an NPC. I don't know if I'm qualified."
>>53916
No, the airship is suitably away from the tower that he heard nothing.
wRUJL
?
No.53921
53925
[1d20+21 = 30]
>>53920
Rollin' to keep Sneakin'
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53922
53923
Oy vey i slept for like 17 hours.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53923
53928
>>53922
No shit you did, but shush, new player
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53924
53926
>>53920
“Explain? You have me a little lost here. Calm down and let’s start from the beginning. What’s your name?”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53925
53929
>>53921
As Tracy continues toward the source of the fire-trap, and then the explosion, she can hear conversation emanating from the stables
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53926
53931
>>53924
"I am,... not known to have a name, so I have taken to be called Ponimaru. I came here from another world, much as I assume you did."
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53927
53929
>>53920
>>53919
But
>>53895

Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53928
53932
>>53923
*checks for suit merchant*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53929
53930
>>53927
Infernius is on the airship with him.
>>53925
Tracy peeks around furtively to evesdrop on the newcomer and ponimaru.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53930
>>53929
I was in the suit shoppe
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53931
>>53926
“Neat. I can’t recall another world at the moment, but I guess I will take your word for it. It’s better than what I can think up for why I’m here. Now, Ponimaru, what was the bomb for?”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53932
53935 53938
>>53928
Oh yes, I forgot about that. Thez is sleeping on the airship, Infernius was inquiring with the french tailor.
"B'yeeeessss?"

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53933
tfw the ride starts.jpg
>is lurking
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53934
53936
So, would Torc hear it since he's at the tower?
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53935
53937
>>53932
"You okay m8? Did you forget what me asked for?"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53936
53939
>>53934
Oh now he's at the tower? I thought he was prepping for takeoff on the airship.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53937
53950
>>53935
"NO!" he waves his hand and presents 5 mannequins with varying designs of fashy uniform. "B'yessss?"
wRUJL
?
No.53938
53943 53947
[1d20 = 11]
>>53932
Tracy creeps up behind Ponimaru while he's talking and smacks him on the plot painfully (unarmed strike + Death Attack->Paralysis).
"Hey, little weeb, how have you been these days?"
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53939
53940
>>53830
>>53895
>>53936

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53940
53942
>>53939
He's not going to the gnome city? Pretty sure Infernius would've said he was going suit-shopping when he left.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53941
53942
transparent_flash.png
A wild (err... domesticated) Trumpaladin appears. Somewhere
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53942
53944
>>53940
Not yet
>>53941
Hey brad
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53943
53945
>>53938
Jumps a little at your arrival
“Oh... hello.”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53944
53946 53949
aryanne_shaded_wallpaper_by_planetarypenguin-d7sxbq6 (2).jpg
>>53942
Hello

"Hello"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53945
53949
>>53943
"Oh, hi." Tracy says, giggling at the (non-lethally) injured ninja-horse
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53946
53948
>>53944
Wasn't he also on the airship?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53947
53949 53951
>>53938
Attack is deflected
"You. I'm not as soft as last time, if thats your question," he replies, taking a defensive stance.
"Watch out for this one. She won't harm you, but she might kill you," Ponimaru remarks to Styx.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53948
Eh.png
>>53946
Maybe?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53949
53951
>>53944
Welcome back
>>53947
“I like you already Ponimaru. You got your quirk.”
>>53945
“A harmless death? Impressive. I assume you two own the place?”

Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53950
>>53937
"Me like them. Me like them alot. Thank you frenchmen"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53951
53953 53954
>>53947
Shoot, that's surprising.
Tracy gives a nonchalant huff and rolls her eyes.
She turns to the blue stallion
>>53949
"The name's Tracy." she says, leaning against the stable walls as she picks her teeth with a dagger
>you two own the place
"Nah, I don't own this place. I just live here. You came from one of the rooms down that hallway, I'll guess?"
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53952
Trumpaladin, not yet having arranged everything with Torcuil (evidently), decides to look for where the hell his alleged-waifu is

Detect evil
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53953
53955 53958
>>53951
“Nice to meet you Tracy. Yes, I came from one of those. I have no idea how I got there, but I woke up, got blasted by some fire, and stumbled across this fellow.”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53954
53955 53958
>>53951
Ponimaru breathes a sigh of relief that he won't have to defend his life to the death,... again, and steps back to allow distance, but visibly relaxes

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53955
53956 53958
1459557__safe_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_jojo's bizarre adventure_monochrome_pony_traditional art.jpeg
>>53953
The pale blue, silver-maned mare puts her dagger into her cloak pocket and rests on all four hooves.
"If you're here, that probably means you've died... or something.." Tracy says, not looking entirely sure herself "I woke up in one of those rooms myself just a few months ago. I've been here ever since."
>>53954
Tracy cocks her head towards the ninjahorse threateningly as to startle him, then turns around smirking.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53956
53964
>>53955
“So, if we died... if this an afterlife of reward or punishment? Just want to know what we are dealing with here.”
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53957
53959 53960
Torc begins wandering the tower yelling "INFERNIUS, ARE YOU COMING TO GNOME TOWN?"
Hopefully stumbling upon Tracy and Styx
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53958
53961 53963
1517208792896.png
>>53954
I guess Trumpaladin eventually follows the scent of Evil to the stable. After making coffee

>>53955
>>53953
>>53954
From the entryway of the stable enters a tall man with strawberry blonde hair. He wears what appears to be glimmering half-playte armor over-top a business suit. His demeanor suggests a sort of indifference, like he has stumbled upon the situation. He calls out as if calling for a child to come along on a car trip

"Tracy?"
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53959
53962
>>53957
Im Not in the tower.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53960
53962
>>53957
Which would naturally have been heard by Tracy adnd Styx. Not Infernius though.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53961
53963 53968
>>53958
He's carrying a cup of coffee too
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53962
>>53959
No shit, but Torc doesn't know that.
>>53960
Exactly.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53963
53965
>>53958
"There he is,...."
>>53961
"its Trumpaladin,...."
(to the tune of the Mrs. America theme)
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53964
53966 53967
>>53956
"Well it's definitely not a reward" The pale horse says with an almost sardonic tone "But I can't say it's a punishment either."
"Bottom line is, you, me, and a few other guys have been 'placed' here, by some weird beings beyond our comprehension. They're called "faggots", and to them, our lives are merely a means of killing time, and we'll be put through countless trials and tribulations for the sake of their entertainment. The only way to find peace is to please them, and so I hope you're in for an adventure, because things can get pretty messy on weekends." she says, seemingly indifferent to the horrific circumstance of her existence
"Try not to think about it too hard."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53965
53966
>>53963
*Music plays as he does so*
Yes, he's changed the sound system

"Hello weeaboo horse. What are you doing with my waifu?"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53966
53969
>>53964
“I...”
is cut off
>>53965
Turns to him
“Oh, sorry. I just got here. I’m just trying to understand what’s happening around here.”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53967
54184
bones.jpg
>>53964
>doots in agreement
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53968
53971
>>53961
"Good afternoon, Flashy."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53969
53973
>>53966
"Who are you? How many stallions has she been around since I last saw her?"
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53970
53971 53972 53974
Suddenly, Torc finds his way into the room preferably falling from the ceiling
"Hey guys, have you seen Infernius?"
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53971
53974 53975
>>53968
"Who is he?"

>>53970
"Well there you are. We need to leave for Sparintenar. No, I don't know where he is"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53972
53975 53976
>>53970
Somehow in fact, he does fall into the room through the ceiling, his tartan ancap robes flailing as he makes his etrance
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53973
53975 53976 53978
>>53969
“I’m Stix...”
Getting a little overwhelmed by all of the commotion going on.
“I think I better ask if there are any more coming in here, I may just introduce myself to all of you at once.”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53974
53976
>>53971
>who is he
"Fresh meat. Appeared right out of the residence hall."
>>53970
*steps around mage*
"I think he was going suit-shopping last I heard. Try looking around town."
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53975
53976 53977
>>53971
"Sparint- NO, we're going to see the gnomes."
>>53972
I'm gonna say passwall
>>53973
Torc picks himself up and brushes off
"Nice to meet you Stix"
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53976
53980
>>53972
"Gah! Wear some more damned clothing Torcuil"

>>53973
"Uh huh, and I'm her... Ah, nevermind."

>>53975
"Why would we want to see the gnomes? How are they going to help us?"

>>53974
Trumpaladin does not respond immediately
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53977
53980
>>53975
More than a little confused at talk about faggots, adventure, and gnomes
“Nice to meet you as well”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53978
53979 53984
>>53973
"There's still two more, but this will do, go ahead," Ponimaru whispers.
Please note as you (the faggot) introduce Styx (the character) to the other characters, that Styx was a badass. We're going to spend the next couple months at least figuring out how and why he was a badass. Also, he has a relative memory of his past live(s?) and being a badass, which can be interwoven at length into his disposition/strategy.
For example, Infernius has the collective past lives of the German soldiers post ww2. Feel free to get creative.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53979
>>53978
Or don't. Amnesia is also an option.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53980
53981 53982
>>53976
"Technology, plus I want my ship checked."
I mean, he would be wearing a kilt if he did
>>53977
Torc leans over and whispers in Trump's ear "Who the fuck is this guy?"
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53981
>>53980
*wouldn't
fucking typos
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53982
53983 53990
>>53980
"What we need is men and allies. And I know where they have men with freaking anti-tank weapons. And that ship works, so no need...

I'm not sure. Hopefully not Tracy's boyfriend"
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53983
53990
>>53982
"Yes it works, but fucking how? What are we gonna do if it breaks down?"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53984
53985 53988 53991 53994
>>53978
“Ok.. I’m Stix, as you heard. I can’t remember a whole lot for some reason. Last I remember, I was scouting for an archeologist client... I know I was considered a quite talented ranger, so they hired me to clear out the area from creatures, run of the mill stuff. I guess it didn’t go well for me to end up here.”
Desperately tries to remember more
“So, while I try to collect my thoughts, may I hear about you all?”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53985
53998
>>53984
"Oh, you must have woken up down the hall. Nice to meet you. I'm guessing the Blue One gave you the quick run down.

I am Trumpaladin - paladin of Trump. I am here to spread the word of Football, liberate this world from tyranny and evil, and to make Port Barry - or Elway permitting, the world - Great Again. In another life I was a law enforcement officer and then briefly a politician, hoping to hold back the tides that threatened to drown civilization"
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53986
53987
*goes to cosplay shoppe to buy thez a school girl outfit*
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53987
53989
>>53986
Yes, fine, they've built costumes for her before, they know her measurements.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53988
53994 53998
>>53984
"Oh I can give a quick run down.
I'm Torcuil, I got gud with meme-magic after living in a cave for years.
This one *points to Trump* is Trumpaladin, local horsefucker and the guy who likes to assume he's in charge. Likes sportsball.
The blue one is Tracy, she's nice...
usually muh haggis
Not here is the local minotaur. Large red fellow, called Infernuis. Apparently he has powers from some god, though I've never really seen him use them..."
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53989
53992
>>53987
*and then i bring my men their uniforms*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53990
>>53982
>>53983
"Just drop Flashy off at Sparta before you go off to see the gnomes. It's just a couple hours detour by air."
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.53991
53998
>>53984
"Do you hunt?" Tracy asks
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53992
53995
>>53989
But you didn't decide on which one! One was navy blue with brass buttons, one was gunmetal with black buttons,....
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53993
53997
Torc can also give himself on demand brain aneurysms
Like so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.53994
53996 54005
>>53988
Trumpaladin corrects a couple points
">good"
">assume"
">nice"

>>53984

Trumpaladin adds that the Minotaur "He's a literal nazi"
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.53995
>>53992
Gunmetal with the black is the one i choose.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53996
54000
>>53994
"You know, I would probably like you better as a toad."
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.53997
>>53993
delet
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.53998
53999 54000 54003
>>53985
“Very exciting. Is there much evil in this world to liberate us from?”
>>53988
“Meme magic? I want to here more on this as time permits. Sounds impressive.”
>>53991
“Yes. I love to hunt magical creatures especially. Timberwolves and the like can be a real burden to me and my clients. Best actively fix the problem before it starts.”


Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.53999
>>53998
"Sure, I can give you quick example if you want sometime"

PRAISE EPONA AGAIN
/A8XB
?
No.54000
54001 54002 54005
Crusader.jpg
>>53996
"A frog is your god right? I guess that's a complement"

>>53998
"It's absolutely overrunning with it. And when you think you've killed it, you find out is has access to the same basic ressurection spells you do.... Do you like crusading, per chance?" Trumpaladin's eyes widen enthusiastically when this is said
\r
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54001
>>54000
"Toads aren't frogs, dumbass"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54002
54004
>>54000
>same spells
Thez rolls olver, elsewhere, still clutching the Infernius plushie. "Kefka,..." she mutters
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54003
54005
>>53998
"Timber wolves, eh?" Tracy implores, seemingly interested
"Those things don't go down easily: You must be pretty decent if you hunt those for a living."
"How do you prefer to fight?" she asks, flashing a dagger
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54004
>>54002
I go and get the suits thank Frenchy then bring them to my men.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54005
54007 54008
>>53994
“A nazi? Sounds cool. Can’t wait to meet him.”
Has no idea what one is
>>54000
“I do seem to remember liking that. Fighting for that which is holy and righteous, the good stuff.”
>>54003
“I personally like daggers as well”
Shows her his dagger
“I also build traps, why do all the fighting yourself when nature and machines can help you out?”

Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54006
54007 54008
"Too bad Snek isn't here right now..."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54007
54009
full (1).gif
>>54005
*Eyes widen immensely*
"M-me too!"

Trumpaladin takes out his talking magicaly sword and holds him up in the air in a heroic pose

>>54006
"Where is she?"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54008
54009
>>54005
"I know my way around traps, although I find a certain gratification on landing the finishing shot myself." Tracy says twirling her dagger
"It does help when you're enemy can't move though."
>>54006
That'd be the last of your worries if you let the >2 Int, arm-less animal drive the airship alone
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54009
>>54007
"She? Oh, that. It wore off. He's watching the airship currently."
>>54008
>14 int
You messed that up
9hwZT
?
No.54010
54011
[1d3 = 2]
[1d100 = 95]

Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54011
54012
>>54010
I DON'T LIKE THIS
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54012
>>54011
Same
9hwZT
?
No.54013
54014 54018
[4d8 = 22]
[1d4 = 4]
[1d10 = 7]
Damn. Tracy, ur Ogre was a snake in the grass
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54014
>>54013
?????
9hwZT
?
No.54015
54016
[2d3 = 4]
[2d10 = 8]

Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54016
>>54015
My confusion overwhelms me
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54017
114.jpg
Trumpaladin has no idea what's going on, but he is ready "Come at me mother fucker!" Woo hoo!"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54018
54020 54027
>>54013
*ears perk*
"Sounds like one of the faggots got bored; the 'session' is in full effect. Get ready for one hell of a ride."
*draws sword*
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54019
54022 54023 54028 54263
Tracy gets:
2200 silver
400 gold
70 platinum
8000 copper
2 gems
2 art
1 item (??)
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54020
54024
>>54018
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TRACY!"
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54021
Torc considers a moment, then grabs his Staff of Power, his gun, and activates the cuff of blinking or whatever it was
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54022
>>54019
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54023
>>54019
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54024
54025
>>54020
That would be on the corpse of the ogre she happened to witness the owning of and take possession of the corpse which was surprisingly loaded
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54025
54026
>>54024
Loaded is an understatement.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54026
>>54025
Ninja-sneak baller perhaps?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54027
54028 54035
>>54018
“I’m deeply confused. What faggot?”
Scans the room for intruders
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54028
54029 54033
>>54019
#winning
Body-snatching ftw!
>>54027
"Never mind." Tracy says, embarrassed at her ill-considered fourth-wall break.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54029
54030
>>54028
It's only 700 gp equivalent, and you could have gotten all of it by just looting the corpse rather than taking the corpse itself
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54030
54031
>>54029
I didn't intend to loot it. Just took it because reasons.
The point being is that she made a considerable plunder without actually having to stab anything. She lucked-out.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54031
1513040531559.png
>>54030
Eh, that's true
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54032
54034
“Well, back on topic a bit, what is this place? Just a hotel for the dead? Is there any other purpose for this building?”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54033
>>54028
lol its not meta its "breaking the 4th wall"!
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54034
54041
>>54032
"Why this is Trump Tower of course. The center of operations for the present party. It has been the center of operations for previous parties as well. It was here when I got here"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54035
54041 54043
>>54027
>hotel for the dead
"You could call it that. Anyone who wakes up in that hallway can enter and leave this place freely. It's got quite a few facilities, especially for crafting." Tracy says, inspecting a double-ended swortsword.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54036
54037 54038 54041
Torc looks to be having a one sided conversation, except no one can here anything.
A minute or so later, Mr. Snek appears
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54037
54039
>>54036
>Torcuil is talking to himself for a few minutes
Knowing Torcuil, they would think nothing of it
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54038
54039
>>54036
*lamia pone*
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54039
54040
>>54038
Nooooooooooooo, that wore off
>>54037
Fair enough of a point
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54040
54042
>>54039
>blue snek pone
wud fug
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54041
54045 54048 54053
>>54034
“I like the name. Has a great ring to it.”
>>54035
Looks at the blade
“You got to teach me about crafting then sometime. I think I could cook up something useful if I just had the know-how”
>>54036
Hardly surprised at someone appearing after all the strange happenings going on
“And who is this?”

Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54042
54044
>>54040
Mr. Snek is not for sexual
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54043
54046
>>54035
"A few loosely-organised hooligans crash here for the most part until something big and scary comes to attack them.
You can find work in the Port outside, and the surrounding forests and mountains are rich with game of every size category.
All-in-all, it's pretty comfy, except when it's not."
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54044
54045
>>54042
Snek-pone shall not be infringed
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54045
54047
>>54041
"Ah, this is Mr. Snek"
>blep
"He's my... familiar I believe the term is... anyway, he's a big-ass snake."
And he's wearing a top hat
>>54044
Talk shit, get bit
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54046
>>54043
*stares*
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54047
54049 54050
>>54045
“I see. And is he sentient like us?”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54048
54051 54052
>>54041
Tracy smiles, showing off her ominously sharp teeth, at the mention of this.
"Oh this one?" she says, balancing the sword on one hoof with precarious dexterity
"It's a beast-bane sword. I made it for a creature I was tracking, in case he needed a little bit of 'convincing' in the custody dispute. Great weapon for a mare like me, who prefers fighting with multiple weapons."
She then lets out a sigh, dropping the sword and letting it sink into the stable's bedding
"However, it seems like that creature isn't in the area anymore, so it'll just g back on the pile of other never-used weapons. You can have it if you want." She says, a grimace of disappointment crossing her face as she recalls her endeavor that previous morning.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54049
54052
>>54047
"Yeah, he's sentient. He can't talk, but he can do this"
Torc places his hand on Snek, and after some hissing on both sides Snek transforms into a staff in a flash of light.
"Pretty neat, eh?"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54050
54052 54053 54054
>>54047
"Sort of." Tracy says, with a snicker
"He's mostly there to protect the wizards ass, because the scott is uber-squishy when it comes to physical combat."
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54051
>>54048
*mention of the knives
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54052
54053 54054 54056 54058
>>54048
“Isn’t in the area? Well, if you ever need to track down something, I’m more than happy to help.”
>>54049
>>54050
“Very neat. Does this come from that meme magic?”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54053
54061
>>54041
"You said you did security work for archaeological teams? How comfortable are you in cities?"

>>54050
"He has only half the magician's hit points. Protecting the Wizard is Infernius's and my job"

>>54052
"I don't think you want to track what she is talking about..."
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54054
54059 54061
>>54050
"Well, he's wiser than you"
>>54052
"To be honest, IDK. My meme magic has become more... stabilized recently. Tho I did whip a demi?god's bitch ass with a single spell."
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54056
54057
>>54052
>meme magick
"No, it comes from-"
*leans in close and whispers in the secret language of horse*
"virtual divegrass."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54057
>>54056
*stares*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54058
>>54052
"I know a thing or two about tracking, although I don't have very much experience."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54059
54060 54062
>>54054
"Well, that 'demi-god' is around if you want to demonstrate for him"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54060
>>54059
Wat?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54061
54062 54063
>>54053
“I’ll be honest. I hate traveling to cities. It is very crowded. I might much more at home in the wild. However, no one said life would be a walk in the park. I do what has to be done. Did you have a plan for me to go there?”
>>54054
dubs, meme magic confirmed there are gods in this land to fight?

Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54062
54063
>>54059
"Huh?"
>>54061
"Yeah, he violated my NAP so I used my recreational McNuclear warheads on him"
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54063
54066 54070
>>54061
"Well, most of the months I have been here have centered in the town just down the road. And most of the rest of that time has centered in a few other cities nearby on this continent. In fact, the dress wearing guy and myself were going to go to two distant cities...

But... do you like to hunt" Trumpaladin places extra emphasis on the next word "dragons?"

>>54062
"You know Kefka is alive. And you know the next time we see him, he'll be taking things more seriously"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54064
54065 54070
Tracy grows seemingly impatient with standing in the stables for all this time with several people.
"I heard around town last week a rumor of persons disappearing around the lumber mill in the forest, so I thought I might investigate to make sure there isn't anything poaching Slovenia's slav- I mean well-treated employees. I'm heading out to the forest."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54065
>>54064
"No words to me? Well, go on then"
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54066
54067 54068
>>54063
"HE'S ALIVE?"
Torc reeeees on the inside
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54067
54069 54070
>>54066
"Yes. We heard him. An experienced cleric could have brought him back, and maybe they have the same resurrection technology we do. But he's back"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54068
54073 54149
>>54066
Yes. The party missed the drawn out cinema cuz GM was mad, but Kefka being alive was deliberately revealed
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54069
>>54067
Torc is no longer reeee-ing on the inside
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54070
54071 54072
>>54063
“I remember fighting a dragon, but not killing it. Never hunted them down either, are they a problem here?”
>>54067
“And how dangerous is this god?”
>>54064
“I wish you luck.”
Wishes he could come, but had a feeling he is not invited. And doesn’t want to get on her bad side pestering to join.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54071
54074
>>54070
*looks back*
"Hey, you said you wanted to learn about crafting, right? There's someone at the mill you should probably meet.
Don't slow me down" Tracy says, as she makes her way towards the stairs.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54072
54074
>>54070
"No. Except for one. Fuck her. Just.... I don't want to go into it. But we haven't met many yet. But I sort of want to.

He's not a 'god' and if these people ever met one they'd stop throwing around the term like it meant nothing. But he is insanely dangerous. Certainly as dangerous as all of us combined. He feels that existance has no meaning beyond what beauty there may be in destruction. He is an incredibly powerful arch mage. Be wary of him.

Yeah, she doesn't like anyone, or to do things with people..."

Trumpaladin hangs his head a little, seeming defeated
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54073
54075
>>54068
*dabs because bored and alone*
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54074
54076
>>54072
“Well, I will love to hear about about all of this, but I’m dying to see what this place looks like. I’m going with Tracy. See you guys later.”
>>54071
Follows Tracy to the stairs.

Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54075
>>54073
There he is
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54076
54077
>>54074
"Now hold on. She's talking about a carpenter. Is carpentry what you're really interested in here?"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54077
54078 54584
>>54076
“And she mentioned a forest. That’s like my Trump Tower. I got to see how that is. Do you guys want to come along?”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54078
54079 54080
>>54077
"I just wanted... never mind"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54079
54082
>>54078
“Wanted what? I’m listening”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54080
54081
>>54078
Wasn't he going to go meet the Spartans?
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54081
54082
>>54080
>throws Trump out of airship when above spartan land
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54082
54083 54084 54085
>>54079
"No, it's not you... But nice to meet you"

>>54081
>9 strength
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54083
54086
>>54082
>snek helps
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54084
54087 54096
>>54082
>telekinesis
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54085
54086 54092
>>54082
“Nice to meet you too good sir.”
Does a salute and runs off after Tracy
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54086
54088 54089
>>54083
>Forgets that Trumpaladin is taking 2 dozen strong men with him

>>54085
*looks along sadly*
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54087
54088 54089
>>54084
He's not a unicorn
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54088
>>54086
Eh, whatever
>Torc faggot falls asleep
Assume Torc and Snek get the ship ready to depart, and they leave whenever everone who wants to go is ready. Forst Spartan land, then gnome land
>>54087
But I am a sorcerer
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54089
54093
>>54086
Most of your followers would be lvl 1. You'd only have a few lvl 4 followers, so it's not really humane to pit them against any PC character.
>>54087
The spell telekinesis.
And unicorn's telekinesis isn't that strong. More like at-will Mage Hand.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54090
54091
*dabs on alll the npcs in town*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54091
>>54090
Your men should have their suits ordered by now. Was Infernius going to see the gnomes with Torc?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54092
54147
>>54085
Tracy trots off towards the mill at the edge of the forest, with the stallion in tow.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54093
54094
>>54089
Except that that's wrong, because they are level 5, and who knows what the Spartan Auxilaries are. But more to the point, it's a strength check, not a battle. And I think a level 1 fighter whatever could beat a high level wizard on that
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54094
54095 54096
>>54093
>lvl 5
How can all of your followers be lvl 5?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54095
54100
>>54094
Even at 25th leadership lvl, you only get two lvl 5 followers.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54096
54097
>>54094
I think GM took the set of level 2s and let them level up, and more or less ignored the other followers. but whatever. Why are you >>54084 >>54089 >>54094 arguing so pointlessly?

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54097
54098
>>54096
>arguing
Not really an argument, just a thought of what it could've looked like when Torc threw him off the airship.

Is GM still here?
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54098
54099
>>54097
And no one is throwing any one off an airship because we haven't left yet
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54099
54101
>>54098
What's he doing now?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54100
54101 54103
>>54095
“So, who are we going to go see?”

Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54101
>>54100
Trumpaladin could have answered that better...

>>54099
Shrugging
I guess they are about to leave then
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54102
54104
*walks to airship defeated with the suits because i was unable to make it to police station*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54103
54109
>>54100
"A unicorn. She's a carpenter who takes her work very seriously; makes everything from furniture to siege equipment. She arrived here a couple months back, and has basically made the mill into her own little empire. She's a friend of mine, so I figured I'd check it out if anything's been causing trouble around her turf."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54104
54105 54107
>>54102
It's okay. Trumpaladin just wanted a hug... but never got one
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54105
54106
>>54104
Y he no ask?
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54106
>>54105
The hope she'd come to him...
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54107
54108
>>54104
*hugs paladin*

Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54108
54110 54111
>>54107
"Aww... I love you. I can count on you. Do you want to go to Krenshall and our Sparintenar with us?"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54109
54112 54113
>>54103
“Think she will take a liking or disliking to me?”
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54110
54112
>>54108
"Yeah me want see gnome tech we need guns."
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54111
>>54108
"Me love you too."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54112
54114 54115
>>54110
"Why?"

>>54109
>opening that can of worms
Oh God
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54113
54114
>>54109
"Well, that's hard to say; she definitely likes lumber, so if you're willing to talk about that for three and a half hours, you'd probably hit off pretty well... The only thing I can say for sure is that when it comes to moving wood, she doesn't mess around.
She's the only one I know around here who spends so much time at the edge of the forest, so if you're looking for a hunting/trapping requisition she might know someone you could meet to find work or make a name for yourself."
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54114
54116 54117 54119
>>54112
Huh?
>>54113
“Well, I’m willing to learn about lumber then. I need all the allies I can get if strange beings try to kill us for enjoyment.”
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54115
54116
>>54112
"Guns are super effective against no guns."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54116
54121
>>54114
I'm not sure I want to say it aloud for fear of meta-gaming

>>54115
*checks D&D weapons list for guns*
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54117
54118
>>54114
"Have you heard about our lord and savour Adolf Hitler?"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54118
54120 54124
>>54117
I thought your character was apart from mine, out of speaking range. If not:
“No. I haven’t. Who is that?”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54119
54122
>>54114
Hopefully that strange being gets back before the other strange beings fall asleep
"I'll warn 'ya: She can be a bit of a slave-driver when it comes to work. Otherwise, she's actually pretty polite."
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54120
54122 54124
>>54118
"The greatest man to ever live! He was able to revive his dying country by kicking out all the (((parasites)))"
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54121
54124
>>54116
It doesn't need to be in the list gm said 5 months ago everything is a reference that can be used.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54122
54123 54127
>>54119
“Discipline does the body good. It’s worth the skills I need to learn.”
[spoilers] indeed, but if not, this has been great so far
>>54120
“Sounds like a good guy. I know a thing or two about removing animal parasites, so he sounds kind of relatable.”
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54123
>>54122
You know your getting tired when you fail spoilers. *facepalm*
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54124
54125 54126 54127
>>54118
"Since we're ignoring distance now, I'll say this. Don't get too close to her"

>>54120
"That's not how things went down in my timeline"

>>54121
Yeah but that's overthrowing the game we've been playing for 5 months and replacing it with something different that we don't have developed metrics for
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54125
54128
>>54124
>overthrowing the game we've been playing for 5 months
What game?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54126
54128
>>54124
“I’m not sure I understand. To close to Tracy you mean?”
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54127
54130
>>54124
It only improves the game m8. I have a resource if you care.
>>54122
"Unfortunately the (((parasites))) clansmen that was in other countries convinced the goy population to fight their brothers in Germany, and they committed atrocities to the german people."
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54128
54129
>>54125
Where swords are the main weapons and where guns, while present, are pretty limited in rate of fire or ammo

>>54126
Trumpaladin now realizes the situation is more complex than he thought. "I meant Slovenia, the lovely carpenter. Or Regina, her true name"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54129
54131 54132
>>54128
“Ah, I see now. Look, I’m just going to get help. I like to be alone in the woods, I’m not after any ladies.”
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54130
54133
>>54127
Wow, the people should have exterminated the parasites before the problem got out of hand, huh?
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54131
54134
>>54129
"I see. Carry on then. I don't think she's as woodsie as the blue one has made her out to be though. Since I've been with her she's been either working in factories or with my guard operating artillery. I don't believe she goes out in the woods herself. But some of the men at the mill do. We had to rescue them from trolls once"
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54132
54134
>>54129
"Actually, come to think of it, I think I know the perfect person for you. Someone who also spends most of her time in the woods and knows the creatures well. Who has a special connection with them. She could tell you everything you want to know. You'll have to find her first. And she's a horse, like you"
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54133
>>54130
"Yea your right. They should have. They kicked them out 109 times in history, the only way to fix the problem is exterminating them all"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54134
54137
>>54131
“I definitely didn’t mean for it to sound like I was planning to hit on her. Sorry about that. I will keep that in mind and ask her about these foresters.”
>>54132
“And this pony is around this area?”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54135
54137 54138 54140
Where are the characters atm?
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54137
54139 54150 54151
>>54134
"We don't know where she is at the moment. She was scared off it seemed after a conflict a party member. The last we knew of her she was prancing through thick forest - hard to say where. I do know there is a grove that at least used to be her central location"

>>54135
Talking to each other while GM is busy
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54138
>>54135
Mine is with yours of course, but I think theirs are on a airship, if I remember correctly.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54139
54141
>>54137
I had Tracy leave off to the forest to investigate the disappearances, I figured yours was on his way to Sparta.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54140
>>54135
Im with trump.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54141
54142
>>54139
We could just say they are ready to do whatever and thus are away from each other, but it's a lot more fun and productive to have the characters talk to each other since we can't investigate or approach sparta or what have you while GM is busy
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54142
54143
>>54141
Yeah, but I'd like to know who's present, because my character may behave differently around others.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54143
54144 54148
>>54142
Uh... well, in that case, I think Stix, Infernius, Trumpaladin, and Tracy are together
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54144
54145
>>54143
He's not going to Sparta?
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54145
54146
>>54144
He is
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54146
54147
>>54145
Tracy is going into the woods to put a knife through something. She let Stix tag along, because she said he was a huntsman, but she wouldn't force him if he stayed back at the tower.

Either way, it's getting pretty late, so Tracy's faggot might just turn in.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54147
54148
>>54146
>>54092
Yeah, Stix is with Tracy.

And goodnight.

Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54148
54149 54168
>>54143
>>54147
Gm fell asleep i bet.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54149
54150
>>54148
I believe so too. >>54068 was one of the last ones he posted.

Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54150
54151
>>54149
Does Stix have a response to Trumpaladin's statement in >>54137 or does he just leave it at that?

Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54151
54153
>>54150
Sorry, must have missed that one.
>>54137
I would definitely like to know where is grove is, and if you want to talk about it, the fight that happened.
/A8XB
?
No.54153
54155 54164 54190 54191 54198
>>54151
"The grove where she used to stay was over in that direction" Trumpaladin points into the forest that is near the tower in a specific direction. Please assume for the sake of the scene that the characters happened to meet each other at the one ground level exit/entrance to the tower as Stix and Tracy were heading to the mill, Torcuil and Trumpaladin are heading outside to the airship, while infernius is back

"It's a grove over there, a meadow, with a small stream and a large tree. It will be charred in many places. In fact, tracking the fire damage may be the simplest way to distinguish it. I do not know if she will be there or if she is elsewhere. I can say for sure that she doesn't come out out for everyone. She may though for you.

She is a Celestial Charger, a celestial Unicorn gaurdian of the forest. Very powerful. Very Beautiful. She has two proclivities that dominate her behavior. To ease the suffering of other beings, whatever they may be. And to sow the seeds of discord and enjoy the show. It was when she was satisfying her lust for choas that she made the mistake of humiliating our Tracy Cage. And Tracy went after her for it. She tried several times to kill her, although all she got for it was more embarrassment. The unicorn guardian got away. She is called... Trollestia. She also managed to piss off Torcuil, even though she took a liking to the magician"
\r
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54155
54156
>>54153
“Very interesting. I will definitely check that out when I come back. She seems like a paradox. She wants to help others, yet cause strife. Can’t wait to see how that goes.”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54156
54157 54164
>>54155
"Yeah, I noticed. 'Choatic Good.' Humpf! Hasn't worked out terribly well for myself or Tracy. Torcuil could have had a better time as well"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54157
54158
>>54156
“If she hasn’t been much help to you guys, how do you think I will fair with her?”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54158
54159 54164
>>54157
"She is the physical incarnation of the adage "be careful what you wish for." Approach her only with good intentions, appeal to her sense of compassion, and you will do well. She helped me to find a pony secluded in the forest before. But be careful of what you approach her for. She just might give you exactly what you asked.

There are none who know at least this forest better though, that I can tell you. A superb tracker and child of nature - a wild spirit"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54159
54160
>>54158
“Plan out what I say and do and only for good, got it.”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54160
54161 54164
>>54159
"Also, don't murder innocent NPCs before going to her. Don't try to assassinate her sneakily. And if you want to use her to home-invasion-rob someone be thoughtful of how those people might respond to being robbed. And for the love of God, don't try to have sex with her. Because if you do those things, you're gonna have a bad time. Or a good time, followed by the logical consequences of your actions."
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54161
54162
>>54160
“Don’t worry, plus I will ask for advice from the others if you think they will be willing to give some.”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54162
54163 54164
>>54161
"From the others? Do you mean party members? Tracy certainly isn't over her grudge against Trollestia. She'll try to kill her" *laughs* "Good luck to her on that"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54163
54166
>>54162
“But besides all that, you think Trollestia will come out for me? Why is that? What makes me special?”
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.54164
54166
>>54153
>>54156
>>54158
>>54160
>>54162
He's not saying this while Tracy's around, right?
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.54165
*goes back to bed*
/A8XB
?
No.54166
54167
>>54163
"Well, you aren't going to her with the intention to kill her or burn her grove down until she comes out - I think. That makes you a more desirable appointment to keep than her last visitor to the grove. I guess the two of you like animals and like the forest. You like doing good and keeping evil at bay. That will get you far. She took a definite liking to the mage... He just didn't like her back, after she embarrassed him one time, he was done with her. Not a wise decision I think. She has incredible levels of power and knowledge. Quality waifu material as well"

>>54164
He's definitely stupid enough to say that stuff in her presence, but at least the later posts were sort of written under the assumption she had slipped away or moved further ahead or something. So I don't know
\r
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54167
54170
>>54166
“Not sure why I would want to hurt her. Maybe I will find out why later, but she seems nice enough. I just got to keep us both in control. What chance do you think I have in getting her help?”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54168
54169 54172 54174
>>54148
... yeah
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54169
>>54168
Welcome back. Although, I’m not sure how much longer I can stay wake as well...
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54170
54171 54207
>>54167
"Well, as I said before, her motivations are relieving the suffering of others, and sowing discord. If your request fulfills one or both of those, she'll grant it. If not, then she will not. I'm not sure about a request for Training. The mage wanted to be trained to be a ranger, but he never went through with it. Just don't try to seduce her or kill her as soon as you see her and you'll do better than we did."
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54171
54173
>>54170
“Alright. I will see what I can do when I get back.”
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54172
54173
>>54168
I head to the airship.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54173
54176 54188 54189
>>54171
So Styx is heading out to meet Trollestia?
>>54172
Thez is there, groggily stretching and having just woke up from a nap.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54174
54175 54176
>>54168
And Trumpaladin is on his way to Sparintenar in the airship, along with the Generals, Fae, and all of the Spartan Auxilaries
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54175
54177
>>54174
Thez wonders how she managed to sleep through all these people coming on board without waking up. Does that mean that they left Infernius behind, or did he go with them?
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54176
>>54173
"Thez hurry up we leaveing for gnome city."
>>54174
Hold on faggot
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54177
54178
>>54175
I guess it's everyone there except for Tracy and Stix. Thez should probably stay in town though
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54178
54179
>>54177
Yea
"Thez please watch town and ready men in case anything happens"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54179
54180
>>54178
"Awwww!"
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54180
>>54179
*infernuis leans in*
we'll cuddle all night when we get back.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54181
At what point was Brad talking to Stix about all that? Tracy's reactions may depend on the circumstances.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54182
Also, I just figured out that Infernius could probably be polymorphed permanently if he wanted moar Str and less Int. With Polymorph Any Object, less-drastic changes are permanent, especially since a Minotaur has less Int than a half-orc, and Infernius already looks like a Minotaur.
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.54184
54185 54186 54188
>>53967
*suppressed urge to write-up autistic backstory for Mr. Bones*
Anonymous
oN4Tn
?
No.54185
54186
1518766770352-1.png
>>54184

Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.54186
54187 54188 54197 54230
bones bard2.png
>>54184
>>54185
Mr. Bones, previously, was a lvl 36 Demilich Bard, and the leader of the Undead Death Metal Band, Los Huesos Vibrantes for 666 years. In his time, he was infamous for his terrific skill in Sonic and fear-based magick, especially with his Greater Doot. He was summoned (illegally) across the extra-dimensional border from from the realm of the dead by a powerful Thaumaturgist in the Imperial Court City in the last attack on the Port, and would've made a significant difference in the last battle by inspiring all of the skeleton into dance, had he not rolled a fucking 1 in his Perform check at the start of the battle. As he was preparing to annihilate the entire stadium at once with a maximized Sympathetic Vibration, his Horn of blasting exploded, causing him to lose all of his magick gems, and thus his power and memories. He was reduced to a mindless skeleton, and wandered the back alleys of Port Barry, until Tracy found him and took him home on a whim. To this day, he haunts the tower as a humble butler and housekeeper. He cannot speak, he can only doot.
Just made that up on the fly. I know it's kind of corny.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54187
>>54186
Its Not bad.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54188
>>54184
I would like to see that
>>54173
Stix will head out once Tracy is finished showing him around this mill.
>>54186
*mind blown*
That is an amazing legend. One for the ages. I would see that in theaters.
Now I need to come up with my character’s backstory.
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.54189
54190
>>54173
I thought Trollestia wasn't in the region anymore? Is she still around?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54190
54191
>>54189
He claims she appears to those she seems worthy that enter some grove. That’s how it was explained it at least. >>54153
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.54191
54192 54205
>>54190
>she appears to those she seems worthy that enter some grove
Metafaggotry:
Nonsense. The only one who's ever met her there is Tracy.
Tracy's been staking out the grove for weeks in case the white cunt came back. She was even going to open a monster ranch there.
Tracy hasn't said any of that though, she would've been relatively silent as she walked towards the mill, looking for signs of trouble.
>>54153
Did Brad say all this before or after they left? Tracy wouldn't have waited for them to finish talking before she went off on her own.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54192
54193
>>54191
Well if she didn't want to listen to any of it then I guess she didn't hear it
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.54193
54194
>>54192
What I'm asking is: did Stix stay there to talk to Brad, or did he go off with Tracy? I'm confused as to where the characters are atm.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54194
54195
>>54193
I’m confused as well. I know I did talk to him, so if you were to continue without me, I would have been left behind.
Anonymous
wRUJL
?
No.54195
>>54194
I had Tracy start speaking after she left, so I'm confused as to what she would've said too...
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54196
54199 54200
Well, either way, Tracy would've gone off to the general area around the mill to investigate the rumor she heard earlier that week. It shouldn't have taken her that long to reach the mill at her speed.

Do I roll Gather Information, or Search to investigate further?
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54197
>>54186
I kek'd
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54198
54200
>>54153
I'm confused, when did Brad start speaking here?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54199
54201
>>54196
I know basically nothing about D&D, but gather info sounds like reading information or interrogation. Search sounds like gathering clues or finding something that isn’t obvious.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54200
54202
>>54196
I'd do gather information to talk to the foreman first, then Slovenia, then minor NPCs,
and then do a search check inside and outside, unless their information leads her to investigate elsewhere


>>54198
When Infernius decided to ignore the distance that separated the characters... So yeah, I am not sure. Just respond to it how you want to
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54201
>>54199
Gather Information is essentially asking around town. Search is looking for clues.
Survival is used for Tracking.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54202
54203
>>54200
Well did he take the time to speak with Stix or did he not, because that'll affect how Tracy responded.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54203
>>54202
And where? Was he on the airship?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54204
What spell do you use to craft a weapon of Sharpness? I want one.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54205
54206
>>54191
I want to help you open the monster ranch ill give some men to assit when i can spare them.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54206
54208
>>54205
I was thinking of using Tracy's (potential) followers to manage the ranch. He could help with it if he wanted to, I guess.
I want to raise big things.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54207
54209
I guess I will attempt to fix the situation of the fractured placement of Stix by asking Trumpaladin the way to the mill. Mabye we can get back on track that way.
>>54170
“So, Tracy said there was this mill. Can you point me in the right direction?”
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54208
>>54206
I want to raise a giant yellow eye.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54209
54210 54212
>>54207
"The mills is that way, down the dirt path. A bit east of town. The foreman is named Alan and the unicorn Tracy told you of earlier is named Slovenia"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54210
>>54209
“Thank you sir. I best not keep them waiting any longer. Best of luck while I’m gone.”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54211
54213
So, how long would Tracy have been there before Stix found his way there? I'm trying to set the scene.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54212
>>54209
Tracy only mentioned Slovenia after she started walking towards the mill.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54213
54214
>>54211
I would guess the description of the basic backstory of Trollestia and a brief summary of her exploits would take around fifteen minutes to explain, maybe. That would be my guess. Then tack on travel time.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54214
>>54213
I'm only wondering, because his delay would've given Tracy several actions worth of time to investigate before he found his way there.
I guess we could just wait for GM.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54215
54216 54217
I'll be able to play about 7 est. In the meantime the party can take the arship to visit the Spartans and then the Gnomes if they'd like
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54216
>>54215
Torc was driving, so you wouldn't need to be there for him to drop off the others on his way to the city.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54217
54218 54219
>>54215
It never fails. I always come on right as someone has left or is leaving
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54218
>>54217
Captain on the bridge! Welcome back.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54219
54221
>>54217
*dabs*
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54220
*channels divegrass NrG*
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54221
54231 54248
9B70703D-8E70-4978-83C9-74177713032E.gif
>>54219
You have dabbed so hard, you get a dead normie meme to celebrate your accomplishment!
don’t tell anyone I still get a laugh out of it, please
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54222
54223 54224
Alright, so Infernius, Torcuil, Trump, the Generals, the Spartans, the Kitchen Sink, and everyone EXCEPT Tracy, Styx, and Thez are all off on a grand and merry adventure to speak to both Baz and the rest of Sparintenar, and Krenshall (blah-blah-blah) the Gnomish city.
Meanwhile Tracy attempts to find clues to possible situation going on in the Port, and Styx is gathering info at the mill(?)
wRUJL
?
No.54223
54225
[1d20+23 = 40]
>>54222
Rolling to Gather Information further.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54224
>>54222
“I was separated from Tracy and had just started to head to the mill. Thus Tracy gets some turns before I show up.”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54225
54226
severed-hand-main-1-600x600.jpg
>>54223
Tracy finds a severed hand near one of the machines of the mill.
wRUJL
?
No.54226
54227
[1d20+21 = 33]
>>54225
>Not drying the hand and adding it to your collection
"What a waste."
Tracy puts on a look of sleight disgust, and inspects further too see if the hand is freshly cut or older.
She then pockets the hand, and puts her nose to the ground to investigate for further clues (blood, footprints, anything that shows signs of activity).
Search check
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54227
54228 54251
>>54226
The hand is actually a costume prop, apparently a practical joke and inauthentic.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54228
>>54227
"Awww..."
Tracy is visibly disappointed, and continues looking around the area.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54230
54232
>>54186
None of the party members would be able to know this though. He's just a skeleton to this day.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54231
54232
1504869588546.png
>>54221
Thank you my friend.

Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54232
54233 54235
>>54230
How long would you suppose it would take Stix to arrive at the mill at this point?
>>54231
Any time
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54233
54235
>>54232
Idk anymore, desu...
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54234
54236 54238 54241
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
What shall we do with the drunken sailor?
What shall we do with the drunken sailor?
What shall we do witht the drunken sailor,
Early in the morning?"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54235
54237 54239
>>54232
It wouldn't take that long
>>54233
Tracy isn't finding anything around the mill. No new information is available, but neither has the missing person been seen.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54236
54240
>>54234
"Throw him off the airship"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54237
>>54235
Alright, then I should arrive at the mill about now and meet up with Tracy.
“Hey there. Sorry I’m late.”
Anonymous
FiIo5
?
No.54238
54240 54241
>>54234
"Uh.... Put him in a bed with the captain's daughter??"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54239
54242
>>54235
Tracy's interest begins to waiver as she finds that there's nothing to be stabbed. She wanders for a little bit before she considers turning back.
Is there anyone at the mill at the moment?
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54240
54246
>>54236
"Remind me to teach you shanties later"
>>54238
"Eh, that'll work"
>continues singing shanties
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54241
>>54234
I cant stop listening to this song now. It’s so catchy!
>>54238
Yeah, to punish the drunk sailor. The captain would be pissed.

Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54242
54243 54244
>>54239
Yes, there is a complete idiot with no ability to regulate the volume of his voice. His name is Jerry, feel free to chat with him.

Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54243
54245
>>54242
I take it this is another 'Barry's face' situation?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54244
54245
>>54242
"'Sup?" Tracy asks out of boredom, hoping she won't regret asking
9hwZT
?
No.54245
54247
[1d20 = 4]
>>54243
I haven't decided yet.
>>54244
"Hey there, what's up?" he says, leaning expertly on his broom.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54246
54248
>>54240
"Zhantie?"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54247
54249
>>54245
"'Nothin' really. I just heard some rumors about people disappearing around here. I figured I'd check to see if anyone was poaching my- I mean - disturbing the peace." Tracy says, with a slight stutter
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54248
54252 54256
>>54246
"You know, a work song?"
>>54221
WOAH
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54249
54250 54253
>>54247
"Oh yeah! Eric hasn't been here for like 5 days now! I MEAN NORMALLY HE'S CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE, but I don't know. Maybe he got caught up, YOU KNOW? RIGHT?" He laughs excessively at his own humorless comment.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54250
54251
>>54249
>INB4 it's Eric's hand
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54251
54254
>>54250
>>54227

Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54252
54254
>>54248
You heard this jig before?
https://youtu.be/PEFQc2eP17k
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54253
54255
>>54249
Tracy's ears flatten against her head momentarily at the outburst, but she still appears interested
"..So.. This Eric guy, where was he last seen?"
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54254
>>54251
>inb4 I'm a fucking idiot
>>54252
No, but I like it
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54255
>>54253
Jerry proceeds to supply all kinds of excessive details and anecdotes about people who Tracy has no idea of. First its Cody, then its Austin, then its Jose, then its not that Jose, its the other Jose,....
After about a 5 minute - and very loud - exploration of every little detail Jerry could think of, Tracy realizes that he has told her absolutely nothing of value, but without realizing it. He seems quite pleased.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54256
54257
>>54248
"Sounds like negros be good at that."
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54257
54259
>>54256
"Nah, mainly merchants. I don't know if the negros had any well known work songs..."
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54258
54259 54262
It wouldn't a massive fucking pointless argument if Tracy killed Jerry, will it? That's what she'd normally be inclined to do.
Tracy's eye twitches with irritation for a moment, as she considers putting a knife through Jerry before leaving, but then stops realizing that that would make it even more complicated to search for a missing person.
"Bye." Tracy says flatly, as she walks out of the mill in a huff.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54259
54260 54261
>>54258
What race is jerry?
>>54257
"Are the (((merchants))) or merchants hou are talking about?"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54260
>>54259
By all appearances and indication, he's a white guy
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54261
54268
>>54259
"Good merchants. The kinds with the big ass boats, and not big ass noses. Think Pirates with less stealing"
Anonymous
FiIo5
?
No.54262
54263
>>54258
Why didn't you ask Slovenia or Alan? They actually know shit and aren't annoying
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54263
54264
Tracy goes back towards the tower to check out her ogre corpse.
>>54019
Can she check out that item?
>>54262
Well, I assumed neither were there, since they weren't listed when Tracy looked around.
Anonymous
FiIo5
?
No.54264
54265
>>54263
Normally Alan will ask "who the fuck are you, why are you here, and what do you want" any time you near the mill. Probably worth asking where the guy lived or frequented, since that could get to the next location for clues
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54265
54266
>>54264
Tracy does that before she leaves then.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54266
54267 54269
>>54265
now is as good a time as any to get there, right?
Stix wanders inside the mill.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54267
54271
>>54266
Yeah, sure. It'd be easy enough to get there.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54268
54287
>>54261
"Me hate pirates"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54269
54270 54271
So what is it? Did she leave after talking to Jerry? Is she sticking around to find Adam?
>>54266
What is Styx looking for in particular?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54270
>>54269
Tracy would've looked to see if there was anyone else worth talking to before she left.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54271
54272
>>54267
“So, how goes it?”
Slowly takes in the surroundings.
>>54269
Tracy told Stix to look for the carpenter here to learn more skills, such as crafting.

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54272
54273
>>54271
"Haven't found very much so far.." Tracy says as she steps away from the talkative hoo-man
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54273
54274
>>54272
Stares at the human a bit and says to him:
“And you don’t know anything?”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54274
54275 54278
>>54273
Jerry very loudly says the exact things he told Tracy, which was all of nothing (unless you count anecdotes about the one time they attended a festival a few years back, and other useless facts), proving that no he does not know anything. Its not that he doesn't know anything, its that he has no filter and he doesn't realize that all the information he offers is irrelevant and inconsequential.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54275
54276
>>54274
Is Tracy able to find Adam?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54276
54277
>>54275
"No, its the weekend. He'll probably be at the Rusty Duck."
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54277
54281 54282
>>54276
Tracy peeks around to see if Slovenia is there.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54278
54279
>>54274
“Well, tell Austin that he needs to take a break now and then. He is going to overwork himself at this rate.”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54279
54280
>>54278
o_O
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54280
54282
>>54279
Pretending to have actually listened
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54281
54284
>>54277
Turns to Tracy
“So, do we check out this Rusty... Duck was it? What kind of name is that?”
9hwZT
?
No.54282
54284 54295
[1d100 = 27]
>>54280
Got it
>>54277
Slovenia seems to have taken the trebuchet out for some target practice.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54283
Also, the item Tracy got was an Oil, wrapped in a piece of leather hide to prevent breaking. It was obviously too small for a Ogre to use.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54284
54285 54286
>>54281
"Let me see how Woody's doing first. It's been a while since we've spoke."
>>54282
Tracy heads towards the testing grounds, or wherever it is Slovenia does her target practice.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54285
54286
>>54284
Waves goodbye to Jerry and follow Tracy, curious to meet this carpenter.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54286
54288 54289
Alright, enough of that divegrass nonsense.
>>54284
>>54285
Just outside the wall around the Mill is the testing area, where Slovenia briskly gives direction to two of the Fight Club survivors. Tracy and Styx arrive just as a boulder explodes against a large rock outcropping a fair distance down the field.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54287
54290 54292
>>54268
"Well imagine capitalist pirates. Instead of stealing they buy and sell stuff depending on where it's needed."
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54288
54292
>>54286
"'Sup, Woody." Tracy says, turning to watch the dust settle in the distance
"Machinery working well?"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54289
>>54286
Studies the device that launched a rock and wonders how come he didn’t think to try making one, it seems possible to be made out of found materials in the forest.
Anonymous
FiIo5
?
No.54290
54291
>>54287
"That's just taking advantage of arbitrage"
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54291
>>54290
"You're sounding like a commie right about now."
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54292
54293 54294 54295
>>54287
This is your fault you know
https://youtu.be/i8ju_10NkGY
>>54288
"Oh, Tracy! TRACY!" she runs up and hugs Tracy. "This device is wonderful! I've never seen anything like it, but its so remarkably simple. And watch!" she says as a humanoid figure made out of watermelons is placed in the target area. The Watermelons have "Will" written on the torso. Just as she's about to launch, she stops and looks at Tracy. "You try," she offers, with an enthusiastic look on her face.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54293
54296
>>54292
"With pleasure." Tracy says, grinning as she takes a moment to inspect the device and see how the controls work
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54294
>>54292
"This guy right here is named Stix. He just arrived at the tower."
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54295
54297 54298 54299 54555
>>54292
>implying I don't like that song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zxFuMawrDc
>>54292
>>54282
>trebuchet
>SUPERIOR SIEGE WEAPONRY
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54296
54299
>>54293
Tracy launches the trebuchet.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54297
54301 54302
>>54295
the best form of cancer
>>53728
>cancerous
Again, OP is physic

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54298
54300
f286db70d865a604b7ff3a88be2cf74e.jpg
>>54295
Agreed.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54299
54303 54304 54308 54309
>>54295
https://youtu.be/DoBwoaWmQHw
>>54296
With a loud <WHUDDDDD> the mechanism releases, sending the boulder soaring high overhead,... eventually coming down and absolutely obliterating the target dummy in question.
"I... imagine if that was a person," Slovenia says with a wistful look in her eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, please forgive me. Stix is it (is it with an I or a Y?)? It is good to meet you. I'm frequently called Slovenia, but the millers have taken to call me 'the saw horse'," she says with a bit of pride.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54300
1vb3n98b43ux.png
JKaQxBI.png
CyvFOpkUUAEbem5.jpg
owtwhjw7sbsx.jpg
u0kxRbP.jpg
>>54298
Trebuchet memes are the best memes.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54301
54302
AMagicalPlace.PNG
>>54297
We've always been cancerous m8
example
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54302
54307
the_dungeon_master_by_moulinbleu-d61u428.jpg
>>54297
>psychic
You have no idea
>>54301
Ah, the flag shenanigens. We should do that again one of these days.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54303
54305
Smug woodhoers.png
>>54299
>the saw horse
TOPKEK

She looks like a recolored Fleur-de-lis btw, with bits of sawdust in her mane.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54304
54306
>>54299
What is this weeb ass shit?
Anonymous
FiIo5
?
No.54305
54309
>>54303
Reeeee! GM said she also has the pink hair.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54306
>>54304
LOL
That is /jp/'s goal horn. Its epic troll-worthy
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54307
54310
>>54302
I get extra autistic when my flag gets changed desu.. Like with those Schulz shenanigans.. That's actually why I never bothered with a custom flag.
Sounds like a lot of fun.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54308
54310
>>54299
Stix with an I
“It’s a pleasure to meet you. I was told you are the best carpenter all around and know about the forest area. I figure your the one to talk to in order to get used to the land.”

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54309
54311
>>54305
Nah, then she'd look just like Fleur-de-lis. No fun having an exact clone as a character.
>>54299
I can't believe I watched that whole video..
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54310
54312
>>54307
I stopped using a custom cuz A. I lose it anyway anytime I reset my browser, and B. Cuz if I ever need to distinguish myself in thread I can just blow someone up or something.
The weird thing is I feel more compelled to post when I have a custom flag. Weird. Oh well, if I ever feel like being a nuisance I'll get another one. ^_^
>>54308
"Well its no wonder, these humans have never worked with Unicorn magic before. Speaking of which, are you,... also from Equestria?"
Anonymous
FiIo5
?
No.54311
54313
>>54309
Well she's obviously unique in personality. What does it matter if she has a nice fitting mane color rather than something ugly?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54312
54314
>>54310
“Yes. Though, I don’t seem to remember too much of it at the moment. I bet it has something to do with coming here in the manner I did.”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54313
>>54311
I prefer the blue mane and amber eyes.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54314
54316
>>54312
"I see. Was your arrival,... adverse? Mine was. I did not find my way into the company of Tracy and her allies until a long while had passed. You're fortunate to have arrived here rightly,... this world is not like Equestria," she says, recalling undesirable treatment.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54316
54317
>>54314
“I wish I could remember, but I am told I died to arrive here. I suppose that is correct, however, all I remember is working for a client by clearing out some land of magical creatures.”
Steps a little closer to the device
“Very nice contraption, what do you call it?”
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54317
54318 54319 54320
>>54316
"Its a Trebuchet. The skinny, nerdy-looking guy came up with the design. That reminds me!" she <BANG> teleports away. Not long afterward she <BANG> teleports back holding a heavily scribbled-on piece of graphing paper. "Hive viss dho himmm," she says, offering Tracy the piece of paper. "Since the Trebuchet doesn't involve gunpowder or an impact force to launch, it should be possible to make explosive shots!"
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54318
54322
>>54317
“Very interesting. I can’t say I’m the best engineer, but I do like to build with wood.”
Draws on the dirt with his hoof to better picture how the parts go together
“Explosive shots you say? Got a lot of problems that need such ammunition?”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54319
54322
>>54317
Tracy accepts the piece of paper and reads it.
"I heard Eric went missing recently. Was wondering if there was anything dangerous crawling around these parts."
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54320
54321 54327 54330
>>54317
>The skinny, nerdy-looking guy came up with the design.
Oh...
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54321
>>54320
kek
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54322
54323 54324
>>54318
She looks at Stix for a moment, clearly drawing conclusions in her head about the degree of explanation he's had so far. "Yes," she says, like that is an understatement. "I'll show you the blue-prints if you like."
>>54319
"I had heard. I almost didn't notice he was missing. He's one of my favorite people when he's not around. Hopefully he makes a habit of it," she says dismissively.

Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54323
>>54322
“If you don’t mind me seeing them, I would love to. I can’t wait to see what kinds of other ways I could build a machine like this.”
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54324
54325
>>54322
Tracy, like the mare she is, seems to lose all interest in Eric after realizing he wasn't going to be missed by anyone.
"Alright then, just checking-in to see if anyone was poaching hoo-man resources." She says, turning to leave, remembering she still had shabby's body in her sack
"I had some business back at the tower, I hope you wouldn't mind if I left this blue guy with you for a bit?"
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54325
54326 54329
>>54324
"Poaching? Not that I know of, but I'll let you know if I hear anything. That's fine, I'm glad you stopped by. Let me know what Torcuil thinks of the designs," she says with an eager smile.
Mrs. Sentry
U7JnY
?
No.54326
Fucking lightning.
>>54325
"Sure, I'll let him know." Tracy says, as she trots off towards the tower.
Anonymous
FiIo5
?
No.54327
54328
>>54320
At least she mentioned Torcuil...
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54328
54331
>>54327
Rly?
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54329
54333
>>54325
>eager smile
Should I be scared?
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54330
54332
>>54320
*fists haggis*
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54331
54333
>>54328
“Although you don’t miss your worker, your still down one, correct? Need any help around this place?”
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54332
>>54330
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54333
54334 54335 54339 54345
>>54331
"I wouldn't say we're one down necessarily. Alot of these faggots have gotten used to overly spreading out the workload. TBH, its more of a blessing than anything."
>>54329
Exploding Trebuchet Shots
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54334
54335 54336
>>54333
Can i roll to come up with a concept?

Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54335
54337 54344
>>54333
God I wish my character were there

>>54334
Please stop that shit
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54336
54340 54355
>>54334
Sure. Rolls for ingenuity will receive penalties or bonuses depending on how familiar the character is with the subject matter.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54337
54338
>>54335
Im helping with us with it,pal
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54338
54341
>>54337
Cancer
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54339
54344
>>54333
checked
“Well, if you need me to do anything, just ask.”
Turns attention to the forest
“And mind if I check out your forest?”
Oq8HH
?
No.54340
54345
[1d20 = 5]
>>54336
Machinery
>we industrious now
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54341
54343
>>54338
First of all, fuck you second of all hoe?
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54343
54344
>>54341
How?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54344
54352 54353
NUERmap.png
>>54335
There's more than one design too. Figuring out the best configuration will require extensive testing, and will likely produce different types of ordinance depending on the need.
She really didn't appreciate the trebuchet failing to dent the Octahedron.
>>54339
"Oh yes, that. Here," she leads him over to an oversized map located near the entrance to the mill.
"The thin traced line is the forest-area that our crews primarily operate. With the exception of one incident with some trolls, we've found this area to be particularly safe."
>>54343
>5
That's how Xp
tFvLF
?
No.54345
54346 54347 54348
[1d20+13 = 33]
>>54340
Leave this to the professionals.

Rolling to try and understand the basics of how the airship works.
>>54333
Nice
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54346
>>54345
>pali
>nat 20
This pleases me
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54347
>>54345
This saddens me.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54348
54349
>>54345
e_e
~_~'
Okay. Torcuil understands the basics of how the airship works.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54349
54354
>>54348
And that is?
And I don't mean "It flies and shit"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54350
54351 54354
Upon returning to the tower, Tracy puts Shabby's stuff in a burlap sack, and ties up his body in a comfy chair at the entertron.
Then she revives him.
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54351
>>54350
Is that gonna be our first domesticated monster?
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54352
54354
>>54344
“Alright. I don’t suppose there is anything I could keep a look out for to justify my trip in there?”
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54353
>>54344
Oh no, that's not why I wish my character were there
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54354
54357 54362 54377
>>54349
Sigh. It works primarily off the properties of the float-stone, which is the part that looks like a balloon but is lumpy and not balloon-shaped, heavily layered with water/weather/damage-eliminating protection. The stone has a particular degree of weight that it counteracts. The wheel operates a series of wind-rudders, and the levers manipulate a series of counter-balances, which allow the ship to elevate or descend, while a pair of modified and exquisite Wind Fans control the propulsion.
>>54350
Oh boy.
>>54352
"Not that I know of. There was a dragon some time ago, but we're friends now and she relocated. You should be fine," she says.
wRUJL
?
No.54355
54356
b11b885fc95bdf1281b8c371e53aa307--small-sword-knives-and-swords.jpg
[1d20 = 18]
>>54336
Rolling to develop Thousand-Swords Bulwark Martial Discipline.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54356
54360
>>54355
What now?
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54357
>>54354
Ayy that's exactly what I fucking wanted.
/A8XB
?
No.54358
54359 54365
[1d20 = 11]
Rolling to develop new rule against "rolling to develop" cancer
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54359
54364
>>54358
Hey, mine was an engineering check
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54360
54361 54366
>>54356
It's a maneuver: she and her allies gain the benefit of flanking for one round when an attack misses here.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54361
54363 54364
>>54360
So its essentially a counter-buff technique.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54362
54371
>>54354
“I’m both relieved and disappointed.”
Chuckles a little
“I’m off to this... ælveheim, if I’m reading this map right.”
Lines up the map and checks the position of the sun
Heads off into the forest
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54363
>>54361
Yes. When an enemy misses her, she strikes at the openings.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54364
54366
>>54361
It's free sneak attack every time an opponent fails to land an attack

>>54359
You're fine
Anonymous
Oq8HH
?
No.54365
54369
>>54358
Help! Im being oppressed!
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54366
54367 54371
>>54360
Pardon. It's actually a stance.
>>54364
>free
It's a swift action to assume the stance.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54367
>>54366
It's free sneak attack during normal battle just cause something you'd expect to happen happens
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54368
"Go fish"
>angry hiss
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54369
54370
>>54365
Call this number if you feel like it is just too much.
1800 923-4357
It will be worth your while
I’m kidding
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54370
>>54369
muh sides

Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54371
54372 54375
>>54362
Don't put too much stock in the names, especially general geography names, but I get where you're indicating.
>>54366
The stance makes sense, I just don't get why allies get flanking also

Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54372
54373
>>54371
So, how does travel work when I’m wander into a strange place?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54373
54385
>>54372
Generally I roll a few dice, check a few tables, and come up with a side-story. The area is already cleared, so there won't be any tribes of Orcs or nothing, but I'd pretty much come up with a context that depending on how it is responded to will determine the adversity, rewards/benefits/swag, and potential plot devices for later reference. As evidenced by Tracy's encounter, they will be plausible scenarios that are happening simultaneously and largely independent of Stix' actions, with the potential for no contact at all (which gets stealth Exp).
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54374
54376
*wishes he had gone on the investigation adventure*
Mrs. Sentry
64Ht4
?
No.54375
54379
>>54371
Not sure, but in context of that maneuver set it's inferred that allies would have to be in adjacent or threatened squares.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54376
54378
>>54374
You're the one who wanted the Spartan side tour
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54377
54379
>>54354
"Onion?" Tracy offers, to the bound ogre.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54378
54380
>>54376
Yeah, but I was expecting the others to do a better job of it
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54379
54381
>>54375
I'll tell you what. I checked that 18, so I won't allow her to learn that specific stance, but I will allow her to learn something like it but not yet.
>>54377
Oh yes. That. I get to role-play an ogre now. Oh wait, Tracy doesn't speak Giant-kin.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54380
>>54378
To be fair, airship trips are usually boring

"HOW'D YOU GET A ROYAL FLUSH? WE'RE PLAYING GO FISH"
>smug hiss
wRUJL
?
No.54381
54382 54383
[1d20+21 = 37]
>>54379
Ogres understand onions.
*gives onion*
Bluff check, to communicate simple message of "Onion?"
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54382
>>54381
Wait, fucked that up. Can't use bluff that way it seems.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54383
54384 54386
>>54381
He's tied to the chair. And he's large size. An onion is kind of like a marble to him.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54384
54387 54390
>>54383
Tracy cuts the ogre loose because her faggot is feeling reckless.
She decides to have hunch.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54385
54390
>>54373
Takes in the scenery and takes a deep breath
“This place may be some kind of purgatory, but it still looks nice.”
Continues to roam forward
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54386
54388
>>54383
Alright, let's get into this.

The airship flies low, and with great displays of the Trump coat of arms (a Dragonne carrying a Football of course) on the ship, so as to distinguish it from whoever the hell originally owned the Ship. Trumpaladin has the Spartans wave down gate keepers upon their arrival within range of the city
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54387
54388
>>54384
*lunch
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54388
54389 54390
>>54387
>>54386
Unless Trump can stay for long enough to have lunch with pony
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54389
>>54388
They've already left
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54390
54391 54392 54393
>>54388
Seriously?
>>54384
Seriously.
>>54385
The initial landscape of the forest is moderately dense sections of thin trees, about 6" in diameter and 4' apart or less. There is an apparent foot path, but a number of animal trails as well, including what almost appear to be a trail of some sort of disorganized group of tiny feet.

Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54391
>>54390
Alright, what hath the Spartan Auxiliaries to say in approach to the city?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54392
54394
>>54390
She relaxes and eats her lunch of ambiguous meat-stuffs, and sends shabby off with a bag of onions in his hand, unless he'd rather sit and eat with her.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54393
54394
>>54390
Shrugs at the sight of tiny footprints
“Might as well follow this a bit.”
Keeps a look out for animals that may have caused this trail.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54394
54395 54396 54397
>>54393
Before we continue, how experienced of a ranger is Stix? He has a dagger as I recall, any other weapons? We're getting to the part where that will be determined for certain.
>>54392
Are you trolling me?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54395
54400
>>54394
Well, I kind of just like the image of Tracy sitting back and eating lunch with an ogre. Same reason I had her revive the Fire Giants.

Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54396
54398 54400
>>54394
He also has a bow, but as you can imagine, it is not the easiest weapon for an earth pony to use. He mainly focuses on stealth to avoid direct encounters until a trap is set for his enemy.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54397
54398 54400
>>54394
Tracy gave him a double-ended bane shortsword when they met. It's for animals and magical beasts.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54398
54399 54401
>>54396
But I’m unfamiliar with D&D mechanics, do not sure how to describe the experience. He has been in the woods a lot, but never fought more than some tough magical creatures before.
>>54397
Oh right, forgot about that.

Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54399
>>54398
So not sure*
My autocorrect fails me!
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54400
54403
>>54395
>Fire Giants
I forgot about those. Ogres act differently under these circumstances than Fire Giants. The ogre snarls and grabs the end of the bag like an exceptionally crude flail.
>>54397
wut?
>>54396
K, I'm thinking 6th level then

Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54401
54405
>>54398
As a Ranger, you can choose a combat style. You can choose better range combat, or specialized two-weapon fighting.
The double-weapon can count as two weapons on either end, so he could use it while we figure out what his preferred combat style is.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54402
54404 54408
>inb4 Tracy is beaten with a sack of onions
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54403
>>54400
She did back at the stables.
She made it in case daddybird needed a little extra "convincing", and the other end was in case she ever saw troll again.
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54404
54407 54408
>>54402
Ogres have layers.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54405
54406 54407
>>54401
Okay, seriously. Why did you not continue the investigation?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54406
>>54405
Mostly, because I thought that Tracy wouldn't really care what happened to some guy named Eric if nobody missed him. She mostly just went because she felt like seeing Slovenia.
9hwZT
?
No.54407
54409 54413
[1d20 = 13]
>>54405
Because there were no leads, just contacts and interactions.
>>54404
Ogre has a bag of layers. Roll for initiative.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54408
"No Snek, you can't move your rook there. It's my turn anyway"

>>54402
That's a beautiful mental image
>>54404
Parfaits have layers, everybody likes parfaits.
wRUJL
?
No.54409
54410 54411 54414
[1d20+4 = 5]
>>54407
Rollin'
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54410
54412 54414
>>54409
reeeeeeeeeee
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54411
>>54409
>fumble on initiative
I'm not sure how to respond to that
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54412
54417
>>54410
It was at this moment Tracy knew,
she fucked up
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54413
54415 54417
>>54407
>No leads
Wrong.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54414
>>54410
>>54409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54415
54416
>>54413
Not any that a mare like Tracy would bother pursuing.
Fucking around with ogres and whatnot is more interesting to her.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54416
>>54415
Great. Just have her communicate everything to someone who would bother pursuing
9hwZT
?
No.54417
54420
[1d20 = 18]
>>54413
??
>>54412
I kinda want to give shabby an automatic hit for that. Let's see.
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54418
54419 54422
Oh, Tracy takes a bag of onions to the face. >_<
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54419
>>54418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49ELvryhao
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54420
54421 54423
>>54417
>layers to the face
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54421
54423 54424
>>54420
Layers upon layers of pain
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54422
>>54418
[layered pony noises]
Tracy makes an "Ooof!" noise as the bag of layers smacks her where it hurts.
9hwZT
?
No.54423
54424 54426
[1d6 = 1]
[2d8 = 12]
>>54420
>>54421
>GM glances up from his books, determining the damage for Layers as an improvised Heavy Flail, and sees this
>2 minutes later he stops laughing
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54424
>>54423
>>54421
Ouch.
9hwZT
?
No.54425
[1d20 = 16]
And Tracy is whonked for a total of 18 layers of damage in the face. Alright, first round, the ogre is doing a full round attack with the layers, so 3 attacks. Just kidding, its only one attack.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54426
54428 54429
>>54423
Is it bad I'm still chuckling at my own stupid joke?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54427
54429
I'm pretty sure Tracy's AC is 21 or more, so I think that was a miss.
Anonymous
0d6AS
?
No.54428
54434
>>54426
Not as bad as me looking up more roblox death noise memes... am I a lost cause?
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54429
54431 54432
>>54426
No, it's hilarious
>>54427
Tracy narrowly avoids the bag of layers and readies herself Dodge Shabby.
She draws a dagger from her quiver
Rolling to sunder bag of high-quality, organic, locally-grown layers.
She can't use that stance yet, can she?
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54430
54433
And so it came to pass we wuz Mormons n sheeit that Tracy was beaten upside the face with a bag full of layers. And the dice saw that it was good.
wRUJL
?
No.54431
[1d20 = 12]
>>54429
forgot to roll
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54432
54434 54435
>>54429
That lands. The bag tears open, spilling layers all over the ground. The ogre looks at the shrivelled bag and creams in rage.
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54433
713013__safe_solo_twilight sparkle_open mouth_book_religion_dilated pupils_jontron thread_spark_mormons.png
>>54430
Praise be
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54434
54436
>>54428
Nah, at least you don't watch Behind the Meme
>>54432
>creams
I don't think that's what you meant
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54435
54436
>>54432
Tracy shrugs at the sound.
"You shouldn't be playing with your food, big guy."
9hwZT
?
No.54436
54439
[1d20 = 13]
>>54434
kek, no
>>54435
He's swinging an oversized fist
Anonymous
9hwZT
?
No.54437
54438
... and misses. Tracy still has dagger in hand, and its her move.
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54438
54439
>>54437
Cut up his precious onions.
His relations through layers will make him cry even more
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54439
54441 54442
burn, baby, burn.jpg
>>54436
Tracy flips on her Eyes of Doom on and uses their effect to casts Doom (DC 11) and she herself casts Cause Fear, on the ogre who is seemingly ignorant of the nutritious qualities of onions.
>>54438
*cuts an onion*
Anonymous
/A8XB
?
No.54440
54443
>Still can't get over all the missed opportunities earlier
Mrs. Sentry
wRUJL
?
No.54441
>>54439
DC for her Cause Fear is 10, although all of her enemies take a -2 penalty on all saving throws 'cuz Aura of Despair
[scary pony noises]
9hwZT
?
No.54442
[1d20+1 = 6]
>>54439
Especially raw onions.
Okay, the Death Gaze is a standard action, as is the fear effect, so only 1/round. Rolling to see if he died
Anonymous
tFvLF
?
No.54443
>>54440
Which one?