/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Merry Christmas Everypony
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

4fb9c3e4889f1252dc379bd6ef6b634301279162dba1e5c0c6a3493b01ceaba9_1.jpg
GABES FRED
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3460
3840
What is this, part 6? Previous thread https://mlpol.net/vx/res/2959.html

So the party is gathered around the still smouldering piles of what remains of the (((were-rats))), except for Thez who is covered in charring and burn.
"Where in hell have YOU been?" Thez asks/demands.
"Fun fact folks, magic is her weakness," Lenos smirks. "I was there the whole time, but your dumb-ass couldn't detect invisibility if the spell was tattoo'd to your body!" he begins laughing at the mental image.
Visibly agitated, Thez starts back into the Inn, making sure to step on a few skulls for the satisfaction, muttering something about "Where's Barry?"
Lenos looks at the assembled. For such a short fellow, he's got quite the attitude. He looks at Trump and says "Let me guess, paladin? Heh, lets see how long this one lasts," looks at Tracy and idly says "No words," then Infernius "Dude," then Torcuil, "Mage? Stay outta my way," and then Yak Lee "I'll let her deal with you."
He turns back to the group and sighs, while lighting a cigarette.
In the background, peasants are slowly and gradually encircling the party (non-aggressively).
"You guys owe me for this BTW," Lenos says, oblivious to the peasants. "Normally I don't intervene, but it was too good," he says pleasantly inhaling the odor of burned rat.
"So are we gonna just stand here, or are we going inside? I could use a drink..." and as he says this, a large-ish (none of them are LARGE, but of them this one is sorta) human steps forward, leaving behind an apparent wife.
"Did you do this?" he asks incredulously.
Lenos's shoulders slump at the inquiry and he whips out a fancy-looking knife.
"Yeah? And if I did?" he challenges.
The man however, is neither insistent nor aggressive, and in fact his countenance softens at the rebuke. He turns to (his wife) and they embrace. Behind him/them, several more townspeople start to cheer and clap, with some running off to other houses to rouse their neighbors.
Apparently, killing the (((rats))) consitutes a habbening.
The man explains that the (((rats))) had infiltrated the town several months back, after the progenitor of the City (some dude named Korak) set off to sea. Korak and his crew had been gone for several weeks when the first of the rats started to show up in town. Immediately they began harassing the local businesses and patrons, used all manner of shady tactics and shenanigens, and ultimately either weaseled their way into possession/ownership of the major businesses in town and either intimidated or eliminated any competition. They had established a network of spies and informants, keeping 24-hour surveillance of the city, and had even taken possession of several of the ships seen docked in the harbor. Word was, they planned to spread to the hills by way of the waterways.
"So,... it sounds like YOU guys owe me as well!" Lenos concludes with satisfaction. "Hey, lets finish this inside, I need a drink."
He leads the party (and the guy, who kisses his wife and continues with the party in case the GM needs a resident to explain something residential.
Upon re-entering the Sticky Wicket, there are several bodies strewn throughout. Some of them are contorted from various broken bones, one is a mess of gore, and of another one all that remains is a foot. Thez is seated at the bar with a 5th of something in her hand, less-than-patiently waiting for Lenos, the party, and random dude #647 to arrive.
"Did you have to wait until I was in the middle of them to do that?" she asks, less but still irritated.
"Have to? No. Consider that payment for the time you knocked me into a puddle of burning oil."
She almost retorts, thinks for a moment, and then shrugs. She then realizes that no one (except Lee) knows who 'Lenos' is and says:
"Oh right, this is Lenos Tri'Anu. He's an asshole, and if he sets you on fire, its probably deliberate. You can thank him for all the firetraps," she says with a dry expression.
Lenos, diving behind the bar, emerges with a bottle of his own while muttering something about "more than firetraps".


Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3461
6cd.png

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3462
3840
"Oi! You've got some LONG explainin' to do ye crazy wench!" yells Vandereim from Trump's back.
"I don't owe you a damn think you drunken letter-opener," Thez retorts, wry-eyed and unimpressed. "And speaking of which, maybe you haven't noticed but we're on opposite ends of the spectrum now. Shall I introduce you to my sword?"
"As long as ye don't mind bein' BURIED with it!" he quips back.
Thez looks at Trump. "I don't know where you found -that- but,... well you'll see."
<interject Trump/Vandereim Zangetsu-moment (its like a trance if u r unfamiliar, I'll illustrate it in time)>

So in the pursuing dialogue, Thez and Lenos predominantly swap stats and observations with regard to the game reset. Thez tells of Slag's arrival and the squishing of his bug (which Lenos thinks is hilarious, cuz Slag is a twat), and Lenos describes how he was just glad someone figured out how to turn the power on. Also he comments "The ants are back btw."
"Well, Cecil's not here this time (not technically true, his skull is on display in the mess hall in case he 'needs' to be resurrected), so hopefully it won't go erm,... south,...." to which he starts laughing uproariously, and even Thez can't help but giggle at.
"Any sign of Palazzo?" she asks.
"Nope. With luck, his schitzo-nature went off into left field again. We should be good for now."
"Nice!" she says taking a phatty swig. "Oh yeah, I haven't introduced everyone else, I forget who knows what at this point," she's about 1.3 sheets.
"This one,... Tracy! Tracy is good at stabbing things. She's a little weird (Thez is one to talk) but she's got fire in them hooves! This one is Trump. He can be kind of a dick, but he's decent, and he hasn't died yet. The tartan fellow over here is Torcuil, who's got some weird magicky thing goin'. This one is Infernius. He's,... sufficient," she says with a wink. "And finally there's Yak Lee,"
"Yeah, I've met him, he showed up while you guys were out. I sent him to you, remember?"
"Oh riiiiigght. He's got some seasoning, but I think I can shape him up a whole lot more."


Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3463
3464 3468
Peasant #647 graciously interjects, "Sorry to butt in, I really (REALLY) don't want to offend; My name is Sechs Veirseiben (Veer - see - Ben; he doesn't say that, I'm just emphasizing the joke). I know that this may seem, I hate to say submissive, but the truth is our player hasn't been heard from in a significant amount of time. I, we the townspeople, are forever in your debt for what you have done so far, but would it be improper to ask favor to call upon you in time of need? Many invaders and undesirables find their way in and around our city, such as these douchy giants with a hydra just 2 days ago. We as a people cannot possibly last against increasing threats without benefit of a Player, and without Old Captain Korak,..." he trails off for a shakespearian moment, hamming it up as it were.
"We will offer you access to whatever is available at the Belligerent Gnome, as well as any of the other trade-shops, as well as any services, or gestures your fine group should require, in exchange for your protection." he slows for a moment.
>services
>gestures
"Well, its been a long and exhausting evening so I'll just <whooof>" Thez = out w/ skis.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3464
nice.png
>>3463
"Now you're talkin'," Trump interjects
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3468
3469 3472
>>3463
You give Infernuis plate armor, Infernuis kill giants for you.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3469
3470 3472
>>3468
Plate armor doesn't help much against giants though. It's great armor; it just doesn't make a difference against targets that large
>tfw you killed two giants with nothing but some kitchen knifes
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3470
>>3469
Infernuis need armor for later.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3471
3472
I read everything
But I'm still fucking confused
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3472
3473
>>3468
Uhm, you hadn't started playing at that point so I won't bully. The giants r kill. U can have plate though, if that's what you want,....
>>3469
Damn near cut one of their heads off.
>>3471
Okay. If Lenos hadn't napalmed them, you would have found out that the information booth rat was actually the leader. From the info booth, he kept a shrewd eye on the comers and goers. The 'something exotic' exchange was all encoded. The guy requesting was inquiring about whether or not the leader felt they should follow and/or prepare to kill/jack shit. Fish = we gonna get 'em?
Regular/exotic? = Yes.
Exotic = I'll see to the others.
Also, the depositing of shekels was to lower your guard (which worked, you lost shekels you'll never get back, muhuhahahahah) and give legitimacy to the transaction. The rest was fishing for info by the guy, which was relayed to the Belligerent Gnome operator, who determined roughly the degree of means (which, you'll note he jizzed in his pants discretely) which reaffirmed their interest in taking advantage. So, they arranged (as have done previous) for gratis lodging at their INN. Had Trump only locked the doors, it would have gone far different, as they had keys.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3473
3475
>>3472
Okay, mmhmmm
Intresting okay
One question
Who
The fuck
Is
Lenos
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3474
So for starters, everyone leveled but don't get TOO excited. Levelling (traditionally) means 'gaining enough experience to acquire new skills and abilities. Meaning, you haven't gained the new buffs yet, and in order for that to happen you (as characters) need to find suitable resources. For example, Yak Lee will have no difficulty finding a suitable trainer, in that Thez is a monk of legendary status which has been largely lost to the ages; Thez can train (whup) monks (into shape). I recall Trump indicating a desire to Space Marine, and that's in the works, but if that is his chosen course he only gets a hp increase (for now).
Tracy, being surrounded by two monks can EASILY beef her rogue-qualities, as well as backstab (Holy shit, I've been totally neglecting the backstab. More in a moment.
Infernius, who expressely wanted to pursue psionics (force abilities) only needs find the correct resources or inspirational impetuses. Sorry, that's not something you can 'read into'.
Torcuil has gained competence in his magic. He is no longer required to meme for ANY spell (cuz that's just silly, I recognize now) though he can augment his spells WITH memes, and there ARE still spells that require memes, and there is guaranteed to be NO books on Memetephysics, so its seat-of-ur-pants status.

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3475
>>3473
I'll happily answer your question, except that it is too general. Please be more specific.
The rote answer to your initial question is "That 2' guy w/ cheek"
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3476
3477 3489
Descriptively, Lenos is a 2' tall Browine (think the proportions of a slightly overweight human, except 2' tall). His hair is golden (like, golden, not "gold-ish") with streaks of black. His eyes are shimmering, like tiger's eye, and he wears a fitting embroidered robe. Belted to him is an adorned jewelled knife, and hanging from his belt is some manner of cylinder or device of unapparent origin. About him is a slightly sweet scent bordering on sulfer but not quite, and though he is permanently looking up at you, you feel as though he is looking down on you.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3477
1506416354296-2.jpg
>>3476
Infernuis need plate armor.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3478
3479
>Infernuis
A package arrives, but the name is wrong and you are denied it's contents until the end of time. J/k, Infernuis get plate armor.
>tempted to Oprah-meme
>Tracy
So,... you can backstab. If a strike comes from concealment then the attacker does additional damage. Up until now you've attacked from the open so it hasn't come up, but ur backstab I'd murderous (like, crit-dmg murderous, and you almost decapitated a giant last time).
>Trump
You have a crazy-trance-moment inbound. For effect, I'd like to do so when both are on, or I can do my best to illustrate. It's a dialogue between Trump and Vandereim. It could be postponed till later session(s) or neglected entirely if you prefer.
At the very least, I should describe the ducats that have come of this progress! Being the rats r essentialy reduced to varying densities of fluid and tissue, the searching of the rats is over almost immediately: you find nothing. There are household items (clothing, leather, bits of chain, rapiers), but nothing worth any consideration.
It's almost as though they wanted the premeditated satisfaction of denying their victorious opponents a lasting victory and stashed it all
Just kidding, there's 3 solid gold statues upstairs c/o Torcuil.
Get creative. "Plate armor" is weak. Are you looking for simple armor class or an effect?
Anonymous
FVDjr
?
No.3479
>>3478
Infernuis want plate for AC.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3487
3491
You don't want plate armor then. You think you do, but you don't.
What you want is these (a pair of bracers clunk on the counter). Plate armor sounds all fine and good, but this is as effective without encumbering the user.
The bracers are quite elaborately designed, simple yet intricate with accenting stones and runes along its surface.
Plate (ac +7) = Bracers of Armor +7

During previous, the shopkeeper was trying to fleece you, but now the dude will be helpful and offer suggestions to meet or improve on whatever the characters would like to accomplish, as well as ideas that will help characters consistent with their personality.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3489
3492
>>3476
Okay give me a second
>Portal opens
>shit happens
>Lenos appears
>Kills giga-jew
>Knows Thez
>???
>Level up
How well did I do?
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3491
3492
>>3487
Infernuis will take bracers. Infernuis also need sword sharpened.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3492
3494
>>3489
Pretty much, except it wasn't yet giga jew.
Lenos is returning from the last Game, before the reset (and you guys subsequently joining) as is Slag and Korak (though Korak has been repurposed into an NPC cuz his faggot moved away). Also Cecil, but he's just a skull.
>>3491
>sharpening
For that, you'll want a device thats back in the pyramid. Don't worry, it'll happen soon (especially if you still want force powers).

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3493
3495
Also, while I appreciate the commitment to role-playing, you don't need to speak in character when describing what your character is doing. You're welcome to of course, but it will be easier for me to correctly identify what your character is seeking to accomplish, do, figure out, etc. otherwise.
For example, "I want these" will result in getting "these", but indicating that Infernius is asking the clerk for his input on how to augment his equipment will be much faster and accurate to respond to.
This especially with regard to fabricating and crafting magical items, as there are so goddamn many different types and effects - without incorporating homebrew (which I have) - that players should not hesitate to ask as it will speed things up significantly.
>hoping to avoid spending over an hour in a shop next session Xp
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3494
3497
>>3492
I do still want force powers
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3495
3496
>>3493
I ask if they have anything to improve my str.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3496
>>3495
Any magical items.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3497
3498
>>3494
Nothing that would be permanent, but they do have potions that can temporarily augment.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3498
3499
>>3497
Ill take a couple of those potions,what are the options in potions?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3499
3501
>>3498
Uhhhh, well for strength (the clerk looks at you ironically) there's Bull's Strength. For Dexterity there's Cat's Grace, Eagle's Splendor - Charisma, Fox's Cunning - Intelligence, Bear's Endurance covers Constitution and Owl's Wisdom is self explanatory. Every potion is associated with (and created by) a corresponding magical spell.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3500
... meaning, there are potions for personal protection, potions of invisibility, potions of cocaine (lul, speed), potions of,... oh here's a list:
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Potions
Nothing over 750 gp from the list is available (but not at those prices)
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3501
3502
>>3499
Gimme two cats grace, two bulls strength, and a bless weapon.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3502
3503
>>3501
Dun dun dun (lel)
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3503
3504
>>3502
So how are you tonight gm anon?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3504
3505
>>3503
Its been one for the record-books today and I appreciate you for asking. I did get to watch some MLP with some proper folks, so I can't complain.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3505
3506
>>3504
>Its been one for the record-books today
What
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3506
3507
>>3505
Artifice, politics, established and vested interests,...
Tl:dr Fuck Barry in his ass.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3507
3508
1506509584578.jpg
>>3506
Wanna talk about it anon?
>artifice
Make me some magic condoms
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3508
3509
1505875293112-3.png
>>3507
>vent
Nah, posting that meme was satisfaction enough. Douches will be douches, and surviving douches makes surviving douches a little easier. Besides, I've got a comfy place to reside in outside of,... stuff. ^_^
Have a Pinkie-spooder
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3509
3510
>>3508
Adorably creepy
>scp-4000
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3510
3511
2112-jumping-spider.jpg
claws_of_a_tarantula_by_melvynyeo-d63p45b.jpg
tumblr_m0fre7ou3A1r4nd19o1_500.jpg
>>3509
Spooders r a cute.
>derailing my own thread ~_~
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3511
3512
1501638381192.png
>>3510
>Fluffy/10
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3512
3513
>>3511
As long as it isn't
>black widow
>brown recluse
>brown widow
I'm completly fine with spiders
Ecspecially fluffy ones
Also GM
Can I use "I sexually idnntify as an attack helicopter" as a spell or would that be OP?

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3513
3514 3519
>>3512
I can think of a number of advantageous interpretations for that meme. Have at it.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3514
3515 3519
>>3513
Hey gm one of my goals is to get a wyvern as a mount.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3515
3516
>>3514
>Wyverns are rather stupid but always aggressive
It'd work
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3516
3517
>>3515
>not a criticism
Most want to ride dragons n shit, but said tend to be higher on the food chain.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3517
3518 3519
4a0.jpg
>>3516
>tfw too intelligent to ride a dragon.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3518
>>3517
Lol, I'd quip but Thez is busy.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3519
3520 3524
tfw to intelligent to not be a cuck.png

>>3517
pic related
>>3513
>>3514
One of my goals is to get Flashy to finish our marriage ceremony.

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3520
>>3519
Wanna gimme a quick rundown on it?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3521
3522
It's exactly what it looks like.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3522
3523
>>3521
Yes, but how is he so smart?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3523
3526
pepe is smarter.png
>>3522
Memes.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3524
3525
>>3519
>OP suddenly feels embarrassed cuz pic related could metaphorically represent Thez.
I regret nothing.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3525
1506324429447-0.jpeg
>>3524
No judgement here op
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3526
3527
7a13151a5ceb746b46e33c3026502f46.jpg
>>3523
Why isnt our meme man like that?
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.3527
3528
>>3526
He didn't study.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3528
3541 3542
1505605150933.jpeg
>>3527
Heh plebby meme man.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3541
3542 3544
Who_you_callin_Pinhead-.jpg
>>3528
Who you callin plebby?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3542
3543
>>3528
>>3541
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of this?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3543
>>3542
Appreciated.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3544
1506638805137.gif
>>3541
Infernuis calling you a plebster.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3545
3546
>Where did Thez find popcorn at this hour?
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3546
3547
>>3545
Popcorn good, gib me dat.
YXEd6
?
No.3547
3549
[1d20 = 2]
>>3546
Greater than 1 has you sprawled out on the ground (non-lethal). "Nope!" ^_^
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3549
3551
1506557648791.png
>>3547
Reeee
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3551
3552
>>3549
<P-TONGGGGGG>
>anime-esque owned with a big lump on already lumpy head
>also prone
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3552
3553
1506556303108-1.png
>>3551
Why so mean to Infernuis?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3553
3554
>>3552
>tried to take popcorn
"If you had asked nicely, I'd have told you there's a small stand over at the Rusty Duck,...."
>munch, munch, munch
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3554
>>3553
I go and get a barrel of popcorn.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3555
3556 3557
>rape
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3556
1505100372058.jpg
>>3555
>w/ trips

Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3557
3558 3560
1417784__explicit_artist-colon-candelewd_oc_oc-colon-candlelight_oc only_anus_ass_blushing_bow_bulge_clothes_commission_crossdressing_cum dump_dock_fag.png
>>3555

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3558
>>3557
Are you lost?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3560
3561
>>3557
Cuz you're welcome to play. ^_^
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3561
3562
>>3560
Can i be a sissy crossdresser pony?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3562
3563
post-27460-0-38101100-1406071343.jpg
>>3561
IF you're not being facetious
>pic related
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3563
3565
>>3562
Ok my name is trap hooves.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3565
3566
>>3563
Masculine or feminine trap?
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3566
3567
>>3565
Feminine.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3567
3568
>>3566
>w/ dubs
Do you have a preferred character type? Simple examples, Fighter, Mage, Cleric, Rogue?
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3568
3569
>>3567
Barbarian.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3569
3572
>>3568
>feminine trap
>barbarian
Blaire?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3570
Sorry, there will be shitposting
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3572
3573
>>3569
Which blaire?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3573
3574
>>3572
Sorry, animal crossing reference.
Do you have a preferred race? (ex: elf, dwarf, etc.)
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3574
3575
>>3573
Can i be a earth pone?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3575
3576
>>3574
>And so it shall be
Trap Hooves
Barbarian
Feminine Benis
Earth Pone

Additions or corrections?
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3576
3577
>>3575
Is there a tight boipussy feat?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3577
3578
>>3576
What do you intend by boipussy feat? Is it a seduction/charm ability, an illusory meta-magic feat, or just a simple disguise played out?
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3578
3580
>>3577
Charm def.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3580
3581 3582
>>3578
K, so let me make sure I have a handle on this.

You want to play as a feminine trap, Barbarian/Earth-pony by culture and genetics, with a tight boi-pussy(charm) feat? Do you have a preferred weapon?
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3581
3584 3585
NO-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28633391-1100-1000.png
>>3580
>Trap faggotry in my game
This meme needs to die, not be turned into a character
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3582
3583
>>3580
A club.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3583
3586 3587
>>3582
Alright, you find yourself in a room. You're not entirely sure how you got there, and its relatively bare. The walls are an opaque glass, with what appears to be a sliding door. There is no furniture except for a chest of the same glassy material, and the bed you find yourself on.
No spoilers!
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3584
3585 3586
>>3581
Say the word, and it's dead.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3585
3586
>>3581
>>3584
Don't be rude, we have a guest. It wouldn't do to be rude to our guest would it?
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3586
3589
angry_rainbow_dash_by_scotch208-d4icu7h.png
>>3583
>>3585
>entertaining this
>>3584
Purge the evil with fire!
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3587
3588
>>3583
Whats in the chest?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3588
3592
>>3587
The chest is empty, it appears a foot-locker of sorts.
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3589
3591 3594
>>3586
Wanna go a round big guy ;)

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3591
>>3589
Stop, you're in entirely different areas. Focus.
Anonymous
ejyDK
?
No.3592
3593 3599
>>3588
I go out the door.
YXEd6
?
No.3593
[1d20 = 5]
>>3592

Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3594
j4q79ou5.png
>>3589

Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.3595
3598 3599
Wait, we're not doing anything tonight, right? It's 1:00 AM, and I've got work tomorrow..
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3598
gerf_s3e01_lunahashadenoughofyourhorseapples.jpg
>>3595
We're stopping the proliferation of this godawful meme
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3599
3603 3638
>>3595
No, but you'll like this part.
>>3592
And you explode. Not only do you explode, but you also trigger a series of goldberg-machines involving acid, fire, ice, electricity, napalm, and weighted stones (pressure).
You are very dead. I don't know how you found yourself in this world, but there is no God or entity which would sponsor a Trap, Earth-pony, Barbarian, etc. etc. I appreciate that you have taken bait this far, but I have no reason to conclude that you are ITT for any reason than to troll.
If you would like to fashion a more plausible character,....
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3601
3603
Lenos gets a slight twinge.
"Fuck, someone set off my trap-trap. I was hoping to watch it go off in person," he wanders toward the bar again.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3602
3603 3605
>in the vein of that one /k/ thread
Internal memo. No traps. I didn't think I had to write that down.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3603
151025111221-trump-thumbs-up-1021-full-169.jpg
>>3599
>there is no God or entity which would sponsor a Trap... I have no reason to conclude that you are ITT for any reason than to troll
Fucking thank you
>>3601
> trap-trap
Kek
>>3602
>No traps. I didn't think I had to write that down.
Amen
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3605
3606
1506594931145-0.png
>>3602
Traps are homosexual.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3606
3607 3608
>>3605
Well, at the moment traps are raining down in the form of giblets and blood spatter so traps (or this one in particular) can't be observed as anything other than giblets and blood spatter.
>Thez is eating sum giblets
"A bit gamy desu."
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3607
3608 3610
stare.jpg
>>3606
*Trumpaladin, to no one's surprise, is appalled by Thez's eating of the Trap particles*
"That's probably contaminated Thez. Do you want AIDs? Because that's how you get AIDs"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3608
3610
>>3606
>>3607
Roll for aids
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3609
I hope I didn't offend anyone (of consequence). I could've turned them into a pillar of salt at the beginning, but I wanted them to walk into it, and since Yak Lee pissed Lenos off (cuz he wasn't singed when they met) it made perfect sense that the next player to 'join' was going to end up a grease-spot. I didn't plan for a trap, but I did lay a trap, and a trap happened to have sprung the trap.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3610
3611 3612
>>3607
>>3608
Thez is a devil, immune to humanoid disease.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3611
3614
>>3610
Ok roll for demom aids
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3612
>>3610
Is she immune to the disease that inheres in Traps? Some things are too unclean even for snake succubi
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3614
3616
>>3611
"Okay bub, let me 'splain something to you. There is a wide difference between devils and demons. Demons are chaotic-evil, whereas devils are lawful evil. Ever notice that I don't attack anyone who doesn't in some way attack me first? Yeah, that's cuz devils have rules and dignity and propriety n shit (even if it goes against the 'normal' standard),...."
>is a sore spot for her
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3616
3617
>>3614
Meh.
Demons, devils its all the same to Infernuis.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3617
3618
>>3616
Okay, think of it this way; devils give you precisely what you asked for, while demons give you anything but.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3618
3619 3620
>>3617
Infernuis want some ass.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3619
3621
1500839695124.png
>>3618
But she's infected with Trap-AIDs now
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3620
eFD8fJBr.jpeg
>>3618
Done
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3621
>>3619
She say she ok.
YXEd6
?
No.3622
[2d20 = 12]
>like she's not there
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3623
3624
Infernius now has 2 lumps, and Trump has one
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3624
3625
>>3623
Wat
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3625
3626
>>3624
Surely you're familiar with the meme of a character whonking another character over the head, resulting in a peppered-looking mound on their head? That.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3626
3627
>>3625
Now who would wonk me over the head?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3627
3628
>>3626
Thez, for suggesting she has trap-Aids
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3628
3629 3630
1504588935973-0.png
>>3627
She really should get herself checked though
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3629
1506580474575.gif
>>3628
This tbh thez.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3630
3631
>>3628
"Your magnanimity is breath-taking," sarcasm drips rhythmically in the background.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3631
>>3630
Traps are filthy crratures.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3633
3635
Alright nerd-gasm incoming.
Thez is half Pit Fiend. Its a very long story, but her particular adventure sent her through the outer planes (starting in Limbo, and working her way through whatever portals, gates, and what-have-you. While traveling through Hell, she caught the attention of one of the 9 Principalities, who took an interest. That interest only grew when she didn't die no matter what varieties of adversary was placed in front of her, so said Principality opted to make her "Her's".
Her physiology was artificially reformed from her previous state into what the party sees now. She used to be a Half Grey Elf, Half Grey Dwarf hybrid; she is now a Grey Dwarf, Grey Elf, Pit Fiend trifecta, and the process drove her a little bit batshit. To the subject at hand however, Pit Fiends are immune to disease (even trap AIDS).
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3635
3637
>>3633
would i remember my backstory as a character?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3637
>>3635
To whatever degree you like. You can be entirely amnesic, or consciously aware
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3638
3639 3640
>>3599
That machine sounds like Pence's doing

Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.3639
3641
pence appeared evasive when asked about the pride parade that was destroyed by a lightning storm.jpg
>>3638

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3640
1503270779851-1.jpg
>>3638

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3641
3651
Vandereim.png
>>3639
All about Vandereim.
+5/+7 Holy Avenging Bastard Sword of Mighty-Quick Cleaving Sharpness.
Regularly a +5 weapon, he gets an additional +2 vs infernals, as well has has the ability to detect them (tho can't differentiate varieties). Has the ability to quicken himself (Feather Fall) giving an additional attack per round, and any attack that slays an opponent gets an additional attack if in range (Mighty Cleaving), with no limit. Any successful 20 attack roll AT LEAST cuts a limb off the opponent (Sharpness - usually fatal in and of its self).
He's a damn drunk and can osmosis any alcohol he is nearby, and if he's drunk he loses his quickness but after several attacks will vomit liquor onto one's opponent.
His blade is geometrically flawless, except for the tip which is square rather than pointed (no stabby). He speaks with a thick scottish accent, is about 1000 years old (though he spent the last 300 being traded, stored, and changing hands), and rejects any wielder who is not of nobility. Non-good aligned characters take damage if they attempt to wield him, and in the hands of anyone but a paladin he is only a +2 weapon.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3642
3653
As for the events of last night, rest assured that I was not - nor ever will - planning on condoning, accepting, or allowing any sort of faggotry ITT. In the moment I saw an opportunity to reduce whoever that was (Zald?) into mushy paste, and that was the first and last time it will get that far.
No faggots.
For character safety, the trap room has been permanently quarantined and sealed irrevocably.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3643
3644 3645
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>tfw you didn't get to chop him up
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3644
>>3643
Oh I'm sure there will be others, and next time I promise I'll do some holodeck shit so that everyone can brutally murder whomever until they leave.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3645
3646
>>3643
But since you're here now, let me tell you about some of the daggers you picked up.
Of the lot, the few you'll be most interested in is:
The Wicked blade +1 causes continual bleeding damage against its victim.
The Defender's dagger +2 can transfer attack bonus into AC bonus (I figure this will be the teeth-blade, but its up to you).
The last blade is so minimalist (its a wire-frame with a blade attached, rather than a standard hilt, grip, pommel, etc.) and the blade its self is semi-translucent. It is called the Shifter's blade, and it does increasing damage depending on how "of the material plane" its target is (the more outer-realm, the more damage).
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3646
3648
>>3645
How do attack bonuses work? Am I supposed to increase my dice number?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3647
3653 5069
And then Torcuil's swag.
Staff of Transmutation isn't as useful as it sounds, and staves in general are non-rechargeable. Spells include:
Blink (character strobes in and out of ethereal plane)
Alter Self (change shape and size, think Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty)
Disintegrate
Spells are very limited, be advised.
Staff of Power:
Magic Missile (unlimited uses)
Continual Light (unlimited)
Levitate (u)
Lightning Bolt
Fireball
Cone of Cold
Wall of Force
Sphere of Invulnerability
>Don't break it, its bad
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3648
>>3646
You don't have to, I've got all the logistics mapped out on my end, its more to emphasize the quality of the weapon.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3650
The board indicates whether the bonus has been applied, so if you don't I will. Also note that attack bonuses do not increase the critical hit threshold meaning in order to crit w/ the +2 dagger you have to land a 22 total (until you stick it in the keen machine that is).
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3651
3652
>>3641
>Non-good aligned characters take damage if they attempt to wield him
I like this
>He's a damn drunk and can osmosis any alcohol he is nearby, and if he's drunk he loses his quickness
Good thing he's paired with a teetotaler
GM
4jxtO
?
No.3652
>>3651
His favorite past time is to start fights in seedy bars and absorb all the spilled drink. also testing proxy for anniversary
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3653
3654
>>3642
>No faggots
I love you
>>3647
>spells are limited
Does this mean I have to wait to use again, or am I just fucked when it runs out?
GM
4jxtO
?
No.3654
>>3653
And uno homo
The latter. It had 2 charges of polymorph for example, but u used those.
This doesn't detract from your normal magical abilities mind you, but yes the spells are finite and few. I could tell u how many, but that would spoil the fun

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3661
3667 3673
1506622141602-2.png
anyone here wanna play my cyoa game. we're about to start if anyone wants to join in.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3667
3672
Nurse_Redheart_thanks_Twilight_for_coming_S1E04.png
>>3661
Umm... It looks interesting, but I don't think I have the time to devote to one
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3672
>>3667
No worries.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3673
3685
>>3661
DO YOU HAVE MORE OF THOSE PICTURES?
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.3685
3686 3687
>>3673
>not immediately reverse searching the pic on DB
>asking to be spoonfed, before searching yourself
It's good to be proactive...
Here's the DB pages you're looking for:
https://derpibooru.org/search?q=artist%3Adawnmistpony+AND+rainbow+dash
And here's a DA link, that explains that these were for DawnMistPony's My Little Dashie visual novel, with a downloadable link to the game:
http://dawnmistpony.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Dashie-The-Visual-Novel-link-in-desc-515571250
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.3686
>>3685
http://www.mediafire.com/file/suhxijswi4pu34b/My+Little+Dashie-1.0-win.zip
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3687
3689 36880
>>3685
How do I reverse image search? I'm not sure my browser supports it
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.3689
>>3687
The icon that looks like a camera next to the search bar on DB. It shouldn't matter what browser you have.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3808
3809
755511__safe_solo_derpy hooves_3d_source filmmaker_muffin_that pony sure does love muffins_gentlemen_artist-colon-epiclper.png
Threadly reminder that this Game (there's 2 games! we actually need to differentiate the threads more!)
>Hugs
Sorry this Game reconvenes this afternoon-PST/early evening-EST
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3809
3810
1506639545785.jpg
>>3808
Im here, waiting.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3810
3811 3812
>>3809
It'll be a few hours. I'm helping Lenos' faggot with some side-jobs starting in about a half hour.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3811
>>3810
Ill be here.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3812
3813 3828
>>3810
>the game: mlpol 6 month birthday edition
This better be good

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3813
196383__safe_artist-colon-dawnmistpony_pinkie pie_rainbow dash_car_cigar_fear and loathing in las vegas_parody_smoking_sunglasses.png
>>3812

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3827
1503195684049-3.jpg

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3828
3829
>>3812
Oh ye of little faith
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3829
3830
716px-Iron_Will_glare_S02E19.png
>>3828

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3830
3831 3832
10.png
>>3829
"Don't you worry, tonight is gonna be exciting!"
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3831
3833
TksTwFF.png
>>3830
>weeaboo faggotry
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3832
3833
File (hide): 0.0 (0.0 bytes, 0, )
>>3830
"better be"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3833
3834
iron_will__barbarian_hero__by_cheezedoodle96-d7c6p1k.png
>>3832
>>3831

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3834
3835
>>3833
Thats just awesome
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3835
3836
135941__safe_artist-colon-dawnmistpony_rainbow dash_carrot_cute_dashabetes_feeding_filly_foal_human_my little dashie_nom_pegasus_pony.png
>>3834
all i did was recolor
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3836
3837 3838
>>3835
The bandolier and claymore? Potion thingy? Thats more than a recolor
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3837
3838
>>3836
thats what jordan peterson likes to call synchronicity.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3838
3839
iron_will__barbarian_hero__by_cheezedoodle96-d7c612p1k.png
>>3837
>>3836
heres the oregano
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3839
3841
>>3838
I am doubly surprised then. W/e works though, I'm using plagiarized hentai-faces so,....
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3840
3847
>>3460
>>3462
...Where is my character?
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3841
iron_will__barbarian_hero__by_cheezedoodle96-d7c6p1k.png
>>3839

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3842
3843 3845 3847 3849
Alright, getting everything situated, I'll be ready to go in about the next 20 minutes. Infernius is resplendent in his recolor, I suspect Tracy is lurking as usual, Trump I imagine to be in the vicinity, and Yak Lee, are you about this bitch?
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3843
3844 3845 3846
1506713623944-3.jpg
>>3842
Yakem Is here
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3844
>>3843
?
Anonymous
dsh3v
?
No.3845
3846 3850
1506367501193-1.jpg
>>3842
>>3843
Ey boys
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3846
3848 3851
>>3843
Aren't u Infernius?
>>3845
I don't even know which one you are.
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.3847
>>3842
Lurking, but as in >>3840 I could use some help catching up.

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3848
3850
>>3846
i was asking if he was here.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3849
>>3842
Uh, I'm here sort of
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3850
>>3848
K.
So Tracy, Infernius, Trump and.... that one >>3845

Anonymous
dsh3v
?
No.3851
3852
>>3846
Trap hooves
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3852
3853
>>3851
Wut? You again? I blew you up. You didn't seriously think I would permit a transsexual pony up in this house did you?
Anonymous
dsh3v
?
No.3853
3854
1506456071485.jpg
>>3852
I demand you revive me
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3854
3855
>>3853
Provide validation to the proposal of revival.
Anonymous
dsh3v
?
No.3855
3856 3857 3859 3860
1506126583713.jpg
>>3854
Im really yak lees player. And i was trolling you guys the whole time.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3856
3858
1499823709540-0.png
>>3855
I'm so surprised
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3857
>>3855
e_e
>_<
O\\_/o
>tapping fingers agitatedly
I'm not sure how to respond to that.
Anonymous
dsh3v
?
No.3858
3860
1530292__questionable_artist-colon-spooks_capper_rarity_my little pony-colon- the movie_spoiler-colon-my little pony movie_anatomically correct_barbed_.png
>>3856
Common you were surprised..
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3859
1173651__safe_pinkie pie_ponified_dragon ball z_dragonball z abridged_bane_the dark knight rises_cooler.jpg
>>3855
>top cuck.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3860
3861
someday.png
>>3855
>>3858
I knew it from the beginning.
Anonymous
dsh3v
?
No.3861
1506636289189-0.gif
>>3860
No way Tracy.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3863
I hate u all.
Torcuil?
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3864
3865
>>3862
were missing meme man
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3865
>>3864
>meme man
Have I been summoned?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3866
3867
740539__safe_artist-colon-vicmanone_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_solo.jpg
Yes way, you literal faggot.
>homosexual avatar
>tries to >rape my husband knowing that my character would stab him and cause chaos
>doesn't show up to most of the plays, like a fucking casual
>A fucking Yak!
I knew it was you from the start, zaldo I just didn't say anything, because I had planned out a scenario where I was going to murder you feed your steaks to my husband.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3867
3868 3869
>>3866
Rly? Has it been Zald all along?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3868
>>3867
I am genuously curious, no bully
Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3869
3870 3872
>>3867
I know who this is. It's not Zald
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3870
3871 3873
>>3869
Are we still on the fucking trap?
Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3871
3873
>>3870
Good point.

GM, what happens next?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3872
3874
>>3869
And you are?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3873
3876 3878 3880 3885
>>3870
No
>>3871
Gladly.
>faggotry aside, Lee, you got some splainin to do
The party finds themselves suited in their newest gear. No mention has been made as of how to utilize or transport the two golden statues (one of them is missing), but otherwise each character has some new equipment to play with, and the means to advance their class in whatever direction aside. The generally described (often biting and sarcastic) method to do so is to return to the pyramid. Additionally, some of Tracy's blades have lost that keen edge, and that won't do.
Also nothing seems pressing in town and to my understanding, the party has expended the available resources of the town.
Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3874
3875
image.png
>>3872
Mobile posting while out to get a pizza
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3875
3877
>>3874
That doesn't tell me which char u are
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3876
3878 3881
1505858251193-3.gif
>>3873
infernuis say we should go back to pyramid.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3877
>>3875
inb4 trump
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3878
3879 3881
>>3873
G-golden statues?
>>3876
Agreed
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3879
3886
>>3878
Yes. You do remember the part where you turned 3 of them to gold right?
Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3880
3882 3884 3886
>>3873
Alright, so Trumpaladin, triumphant in his new found purpose of being a protector to the citizenry of Port Barry (or whatever the city is called), forgets all plans of abandoning the city on a ship, or slaying Thez (well... It's not on his mind at the moment), or from getting away from the weird midget thing, or really much of anything else (legs are unguarded, and he pulls Vanderien from his sheath and raises him to the sky in a heroic pose
Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3881
3883 3886
>>3878
>>3876
"Are you shitting me? Did you hear the peasantry? We saved them, and they still need us"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3882
3887
>>3880
"uh,trump ok?"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3883
>>3881
give gold,they be ok.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3884
1.PNG
>>3880
Port Barry it is. That was awesome btw. Don't feel compelled to follow along too much if you're busy, but wow.
Also Sechs mentions "We seem to have everything under control if you wish to depart. Do not feel compelled to stay if you have other pressing business."

Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3885
>>3873
>each character has some new equipment to play with, and the means to advance their class in whatever direction aside.
Details? Options? Limitations?
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3886
3889
>>3879
Oh
>>3881
>>3880
Fuck the peasants


Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3887
image.jpeg
>>3882
None other
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3888
3890
>legs are unguarded
Don't mind if I do.
>rape
Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3889
3891 3893 3894
>>3886
"And what does an empty pyramid have that we want?"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3890
3892
>>3888
"tracy why you like trumps leg so much?"
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3891
3895
>>3889
John Elway's shrine?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3892
>>3890
"Easy access."
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3893
>>3889
"Hitlers library."
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3894
>>3889
The means for you to space-marine, for starters
Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3895
3896 3897 3898
image.gif
>>3891
Uh... Maybe? But what are we going to do with that? Put incense in it? Besides, Port Barry could use a new Cathedral to Elway. Actually that might be a good use of the golden rats. A down payment to a Cathedral. Ooh! Toucil, how much of a cathedral do you think you could build with meme magic? Try to make one like Mile High"
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3896
3899
>>3895
[Leg-humping stops]
"A cathedral would be a great place for our ceremony."
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3897
3899
>>3895
Hitler need be worshiped in cathedral too.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3898
3899
>>3895
Uhhhhh
I could build
The walls

Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.3899
3900 3901
>>3896
"Has the town not yet been commissioned? I guess it is time for a recommissioning ceremony"
>>3897
"I don't know who that is but there is room enough in the Pantheon"
>>3898
"FUCK YES!!!"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3900
3905
>>3899
*i give trump the redpilled history of hitler*
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3901
3905 3906
BuildThatWall.jpg
>>3899
Trump, I'll need your help
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3902
3903 3905
"I'm not sure all the minutiae of what you're talking about, but from what I DO gather, we should probably head back to the pyramid. I mean, we can hang out here but there doesn't seem to be any impetus. There are a couple Galley-grade ships but no crews, there are commercial businesses and operations but no apparent trade, and there is an agrarian social base that seems pretty self-sufficient so long as there arent giants and jews."
Thez, curiously insightfully opines.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3903
37521
>>3902
>the thot-demon speaks truth
What?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3904
3907 3908
As a sidenote to Infernius (or anyone) wanna know about a quick and easy proxy, definitely not intended for any sort of raiding or shenanigens which definitely wouldn't occur during the Mlpol anniversary?
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3905
3909
>>3901
"what do you need? Anything for this task"
>>3900
*Trump's mind is absolutely blown*
>>3902
"I am saddened by the economic woe of Port Barry. But don't worry. The forgotten men and women of Port Barry are forgotten no longer. It's time to make Port Barry Great Again"
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3906
MRT804242.jpg
>>3901
If Maria were here, I could probably get her to hedgefund to pay for it. She is catholic after all, and she owes me a few favors.
If we were all still alive...
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3907
>>3904
I wanna know!
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3908
3910
>>3904
sure if hypothetically something were to happen that day, a proxy would come in handy .
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3909
3910
>>3905
"trump okay? redpill can be hard to swallow."
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3910
3911 3912 3921
>>3908
I don't know if any of these work, but here's this site http://www.freeproxylists.com/elite.html
>>3909
*Nervously rocks himself back and forth*
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3911
>>3910
*rocks with you*
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3912
3917
>>3910
trump want drink? smoke?
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3914
HI GUYS
Anonymous
NYoDC
?
No.3915
>>3913
Demonstration post
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3916
3918
So THAT was weird, it was like a momentary dream. Anyway, everyone seems generally interested in returning to the pyramid, cuz it would be boring otherwise.
Has anyone secured mounts? You probably should.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3917
>>3912
*Nah, those are still degenerate, and the Furher would not approve of smoking."
*stares off into the distance, thinking about how much of his previous life had been in dedication to who he now knows to be evil*
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3918
3919
>>3916
Can Torcuil still have a unicorn?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3919
3920 3924 3926 3934
>>3918
In progress, but for now no. There is a silver-maned white mare in the stable tho,....
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3920
>>3919
>wyvern?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3921
3922 3923 3925 3928
e68.jpg
>>3910
>tfw I can't into computers, so I couldn't comment/ask anything
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3922
>>3921
meant for >>3913

Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3923
>>3921
You have to actually create an account sometimes for it to let you post
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3924
3926
>>3919
Eh fine
Can Torcuil cast a spell to make Tracy large enough for Trump to ride?
Oh wait, Tracy is already riding Trump
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3925
Thez pulls the fly from her hair and plops it on the ground, vocalizing a buzzing sound, producing her oversized fly-mount.
"Are we taking the easy way?" she asks, stepping on the fly.
>>3921
So get back in then

Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3926
3927 3929 3934
>>3919
"I will need a mount"
>>3924
"Go away"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3927
>>3926
wanna ride on infernuises shoulder?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3928
3934
>>3921
No seriously, I'll answer any questions if you like, just get back in if you aren't
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3929
3931
>>3926
A majestic clydesdale is available for use, its mane a burnished flaming copper hue.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3930
3932
"So I take it there is a desire to retrieve the book collection, the essential parts of the shrine, and more, from the pryamid? We should recruit a party, perhaps with a wagon or several wagons pulled by oxen. And is there a library in Port Barry to put all of this in? If not we should begin construction"
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3931
>>3929
"Now THAT, is a suitable horse"
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3932
3935
>>3930
The townspeople would not be adverse to world-building
>hadn't even thought of that, but its brilliant
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3933
Lenos comes out of the bathroom.
"You guys probably don't know this, but we can actually move the shrine," he says awfully matter-of-factly
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3934
3935 3936
264135__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_knife_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>3919
>>3926
*trots off towards stables, in a huff*
>>3928
Will my email be visible?
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3935
3936
>>3932
>world building
I'm up for it
>>3934
Hey, the white mare is my mount

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3936
3937 3938
>>3935
The white mare is small, the copper-white mare is huge. U don't need huge.
>>3934
See rabbit
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3937
3939
>>3936
I meant the small one
8xt8w
?
No.3938
3939 3940
[1d20 = 7]
>>3936
i walk up to the copper mount.
climb check
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3939
3941 3943
>>3938
The horse seems uneasy, but you successfully mount
>>3937
A passive and docile mare, you are readily welcome to mount without check
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3940
3942 3944 3946
>>3938
Hey! That's mine!
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3941
>>3939
i talk to the horse
"hows it going?"
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3942
3945 3950
>>3940
"Frhumrumfrmrm." horsey sounds, not too receptive
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3943
>>3939
Torcuil meets up with the rest of the party outside

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3944
3951
>>3940
Sorry, he stole it. There's a large salt and pepper mare that can suit you also.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3945
3947 3949
>>3942
"She doesn't like Inferius? She probably wants a Paladin
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3946
3948
>>3940
No it isn't.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3947
3954
>>3945
Stop fighting like children
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3948
>>3946
"Either grow another seven hands an stay calm enough to not kick me off, or get over it"
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3949
3952
>>3945
She doesn't dislike, but he's a bit large after all.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3950
3953
>>3942
>Understands horse
"I know right."
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3951
3952
>>3944
ok i get off the copper one.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3952
>>3951
"Maybe an ox?"
>>3949
"I'll try the copper mare"
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3953
3955
>>3950
"Frrrhhhmm, frmrrrrmrrrmrrr."
'Seriously, look a the size of this asshole!'
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3954
3957
>>3947
"Do you have a horse I can ride?"
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3955
>>3953
"Frrrrhggghhhnnnnn!"
'His teeth are disgusting too.'
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3956
3958
So, with the exception of Tracy, everyone has a suitable mount,... except for Yak Lee who is in some form of temporal stasis. I (the GM) would like to dialogue with Lee's faggot (no bully), but now is not the time. For now, Lee is a pretty statue.
The party can be said to depart on available horses and mounts, Thez making most look silly with the degree of nonchalance she affects, and Lenos going one step further and stepping through a 2 dimensional plane.
The party arrives at the pyramid.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3957
3959
>>3954
>*pats back*
TakHj
?
No.3958
3960
[1d20 = 19]
>>3956
I look around for any type of cart
roll for perception, i guess
YXEd6
?
No.3959
3961 3962
[1d20 = 16]
>>3957
Oh I forgot, as Thez is lifting off with the fly, she buzzes toward and grabs Tracy by the scruff and starts carting her off in the direction of the pyramid.

That was supposed to happen before the previous
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3960
3963
>>3958
A cart was recently deposited for redemption by a client which you quickly attach and go forth with.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3961
>>3959
"Damn it you snake-fiend, that was one of my few options for rides... I mean, if Tourcil ever got around to Octopling her size..."
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3962
3963 3964
>>3959
I'd make a huge, violent scene out of this, but I'm busy laughing at salty weebs
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3963
3964 3965
>>3960
So, are we at the pyramid?
If so, I start gathering the books
>>3962
Salty weebs are the best
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3964
>>3962
>>3963
its the best.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3965
3967 3968
Uh, well I guess I start on my way there riding the copper horse, and with a group of peasants leading perhaps three oxen teams.
>>3963
I don't think we're there yet?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3966
We arrive at the pyramid with everything we expected to have (and any last-minute additions),... except we are stopped before we make it to the pyramid.

Am I missing something to do with salty weebs? Nevermind.

Surrounding the grounds of the pyramid, and the mass of gore is almost entirely depleted, are some oversized ants.
They're about Tracy size (3-4' tall) and they're busy taking everything biological and not nailed down..
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3967
>>3965
It was a fast-travel thing
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3968
3981
1459486__grimdark_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blood_colored_looking at you_pony_>rape_traditional art.jpeg
>>3965
>I start on my way there riding the copper horse
No you didn't.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3969
3970
The building its self seems untouched, and the ants seem largely oblivious, but several of them do take notice and make no move.
Thez (and Tracy) fly all the way into the building, while the horses could easily plow through if commanded.
There is one fellow amongst the ants who seems out of place, but not for any reason other than novelty at this point.

Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3970
3971
>>3969
I push through the ants toward the pyramid
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3971
3972
>>3970
Several ants are bowled over as Torcuil's mount easily plows through, also arriving at the entrance to the pyramid.
He notices upon entry, that a trough has manifested its self, providing food, salts, and hay (sleeping) for mounts. Its odd, but then everything is odd here.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3972
3973 3974
>>3971
>salt
Is it from our raiding?
anyway, Torcuil heads to the library
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3973
>>3972
It wasn't GOING to be from our raids, but it IS NOW! ^_^
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3974
3975
>>3972
Infernuis is behind you.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3975
3976 3977
>>3974
From some off-hand comments, Infernius finds a book Lenos mentioned: "Babby's First Mindfucking"
It details all he needs to being his force-mastery
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3976
>>3975
i take it and start reading.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3977
3979
>>3975
What do I find?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3978
Thez looks at the ants and ruined gore from a good vantage. "My bath,...."
Tracy I assume wants to re-sharpen her blades (esp the recent ones), and idl about Trump yet, but there are bunch of insects and a small number of them are making their way toward the entrance,... and there's a potato with them.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3979
3982
>>3977
Sorry, I forget what Torcuil was looking for. I haven't disregarded, but I'm working on such a fractal mental level atm that I need a reminder.
Anonymous
ou/J/
?
No.3980
3983
Lenos spotting infernius becones thez over to him and whispers in her ear before slapping a coin down on a table

Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3981
3984
>>3968
GROW SEVEN HANDS
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3982
3983 3987
>>3979
It's okay
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3983
3985
>>3980
Thez, surprised Lenos is beckoning her, casts an incurious glance.
>>3982
Incidentally, you notice one of (your) golden rat-statues is in the entryway of the pyramid

Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3984
3986 3993
press X to mount.png
>>3981
And?
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3985
3990
>>3983
Strange...
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.3986
>>3984
You're too small to ride Tracy. You're like... what? 5 hands? 7 hands tops? You need to be 15 or so
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3987
3988 3989
>>3982
The BEST answer I can give at the moment, and I literally have (almost) nothing to do with it, is this:
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/143503167#p143505606
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3988
>>3987
BUT THATS AN ASIDE
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3989
>>3987
Are you anarchocommunist?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3990
3992
>>3985
Wizard, help me out with this!
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3991
3994
So Infernius finds a book that is able to simplify the concepts of psionics and mentalism,... except that doing so offers no immediate benefits. Sorry, but psionicists are kinda screwed, in that their first level is essentially a melee combatant who has ideas. You are an established minotaur cleric so that won't be a problem, but you get no immediate bonuses from your increased comprehension.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3992
3993
>>3990
Out of what?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.3993
3995 3996
>>3992
see >>3984 >>3986
Make it work!


Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.3994
>>3991
alright.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.3995
3997
>>3993
>poof
You now have 15 hands
JK, actually you just grow large enough to ride

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3996
3998
>>3993
Thez looks over at the ants, then at Tracy, then back at Lenos.
"Baby steps with these ones," she says to Lenos.
"I'm gonna go wreck some shop!" she pleasantly mentions, before disappearing.
Also, a number of the ants appear to start exploding, resulting in an overall excitation of them (meaning they're angry now)
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3997
4000
>>3995
Tracy (normally a 3' tall pony when in quadraped) is now a 5' pony respectively. She is ride-able, most combat ready,... and she could probably overpower Trump in her current form,....
Anonymous
ou/J/
?
No.3998
4002 4003
>>3996
Lenos shrugs walks to the bar and grabs a tankard of ale almost as big as him and then walks out onto the balcany and lobs a fireball out into the ants before talking a long swig of hos ale
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.3999
>Blip, blip, blip, blip, blip
One ant after another explodes,... but there are hundreds of them erratically dispersed over the clearing. Some of them have bits of hydra or giant gore, but they're mad.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4000
4001 4004
429645__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_hentai woody_meme_nightmare fuel_simple background_solo_transparent background_woody face.png
Thank you, Mr. Frog-summoner.
>>3997
>mfw
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.4001
>>4000
OH FUCK
WHAT
HAVE
I
DONE
YXEd6
?
No.4002
[1d20 = 2]
>>3998
Meanwhile, a fireball sails overhead toward the larger mass of ants, murdering several and leaving several mangled or on fire.
ou/J/
?
No.4003
>>3998

YXEd6
?
No.4004
4006 4007
[1d20 = 3]
>>4000
Before she can take full advantage of the situation, several ants start thumping her with their faces, as well as attempting to restrain her.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4005
4008
I should mention that the entryway of the pyramid is flooded with ants.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4006
>>4004
>forgot I was in a combat scenario, and now I gotta multitask with the celebration thread
*hold knife in maw*
*buck whatever's behind me*
*blaze forward*
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4007
4009
>>4004
*stops*
"Fuck!"
How many?
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4008
>>4005
infernuis continue reading.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4009
4010
>>4007
More then the zombies. More attempt to mass around you, but they don't attack. Instead, they thump you with their aentenna
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4010
4011 4012
>>4009
Where are the other characters?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4011
4013
>>4010
In building. Thez dropped you off mid-way on the stairs, and the others are making their way into the building as we speak. I'm also 'engaged' in 'shenanigens' so no bully if delayed response. ^_^

Its not at all what I was planning, but its what is happening. The raid has begun
TakHj
?
No.4012
4013 4014
[1d20 = 2]
>>4010
Can I catt dat supa hot fire?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4013
>>4011
*pull back, getting ready to charge through*
me to, let's slow this down a bit
>>4012
Speak English, you dumb frog-summoner!
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4014
4015
>>4012
He spit hot fiah
TakHj
?
No.4015
4016
[1d20 = 14]
>>4014
Who spit dat supa hot fiah?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4016
4017 4019 4020
>>4015
U spit da hot fiah

Also, I will point out that while the ants are an immediate threat, with my next post I'm going to introduce 2 new threats.
It will be most complicated from here on, entirely and explicitly combat-oriented, and I plan that several people will die. I'm disappointed that no one has as yet, and I intend to rectify that.
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.4017
4018
>>4016
Byeants
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4018
4020 4025
>>4017
Much worse. Terminators and Demons.
8xt8w
?
No.4019
4022
[1d20 = 15]
>>4016
infernuis gets up and kills many ants
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4020
4021
>>4016
>I'm disappointed that no one has [died] as yet
Poor Barry
>>4018
>there are terminators and demons at the pyramid
Unless I have my blaster and chapter brothers to face the Necron, Demonic, and Tyranid menace, it may be best to just to stay in Port Barry
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4021
>>4020
*Bolter. Not "blaster"
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4022
>>4019
Flibbiting (thats the best onomatopeia I can come up with for a claymore passing through 2, then a third ant)
Success. Three ants lay at your feet in disassembled parts.

8xt8w
?
No.4023
4024 4026
[1d20 = 7]
infernuis cast dark orb
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Dark_Orb_(5e_Spell)
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4024
>>4023
did 7 hit?
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.4025
4027
>>4018
I meant "bye ants" and then my wifi went out
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4026
4028
>>4023
Yes, but around where are you casting it?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4027
4029
>>4025
Oh, are you talking spit hot fire literally?
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4028
4031
>>4026
are there any "ant piles" around?
Anonymous
TakHj
?
No.4029
4031
>>4027
At the ants, thats the whole reason i casted it

Also what would we do when someone dies?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4030
4031
*continues to stomp ants*
"Stupid fucking bugds!"
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4031
>>4030
They're more troublesome than you initially expected, and you've taken several grazing wounds (I'm speeding up the pace a bit).
They work in tandem, and some seem extensions of the others, given how the operate.
>>4029
I misinterpreted, I apologize. Unfortunately "Spit hot fire" is burning hands (ish), which is not a terribly effective spell. One ant lies dead.
>>4028
Not yet.
Thez however has been waiting for a moment like this. Before teleporting away, she deposits a red string on Tracy (the foremost ally) and runs it out (she appears to be flying, but not quite).
Upon that string getting taut, she situates herself (still above the ants, just out of range).
"You guys should probably cover your ears for the next part,... you might die." She cheerfully offers before pulling a strange navy-colored stone from,... wherever she keeps things.
YXEd6
?
No.4032
[1d12 = 5]
As SHE says this, Trorcuil spews forth an inordinate gout of flame, not dissimilar to Lenos smiting the rats.
Results indicate how many ants die.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4033
4036
The mass of ants is daunted by the fire, and indeed reels back and makes space, though they remain just outside the threatening range and seem all-too keen to attack.

Thez meanwhile comes careening in from the sky, spiralling with purplish/blackish flaming magic. The ant she lands on is,... well "there was an ant"?

ixyzQ
?
No.4034
4035 4037
[2d20 = 16]
*slash at any ants in front of me with may knife*
*Shake off ants and blaze forward at full speed*
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4035
>>4034
maw* knife
8xt8w
?
No.4036
[1d20 = 5]
>>4033
i attack the closest ant to me with my claymore
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4037
4038
>>4034
Your strike glances off the head of the most advancing ant, not scoring a significant blow, but disrupting its balance.
Thez looks at Trump
"Are you gonna say that one word you said that one time? I mean, we can fight them off through attrition, and I could smite them with the quick (though everyone would be mad if I did), but you also have one of the axiomatic words, you spoke it that one time. It is the word John Elway spoke unto you."
ixyzQ
?
No.4038
4040 4044
[1d20 = 1]
>>4037
Am I in the building
*slash*
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4039
4041
the word is Football
Now is the time anon
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4040
>>4038
Why did I roll?
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4041
4042 4045
>>4039
Summoned as if from distant lands, Trump instantly comes into view and on center stage, eyes lighted as he let's forth a cosmic howl of "FOOTBALL" and filled with a powerful energy scarcely seen before
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4042
4043
>>4041
"Unf."
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4043
>>4042
Not knowing what the hell is going on, but knowing with certainty greater than of his own existence that Football goes great with everything, Trumpaladin casts OFFENSE on Tracy
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4044
>>4038
Tracy continues to flash and flurry with her deadly kitchenware. Thez proceeds to mangle ants from a number of angles. Infernius hasn't said much, so I'm assuming he's idle? Yak Lee,....

Yak Lee, why would you do this? Did you think I was kidding when I encouraged you to participate? I won't allow trap-faggotry ITT, but any character who wants to BE a trap (and not describe HOW they're a trap) I'll allow. I don't care the character proclivities, but I DO want there to be A. and increasing number of participants and B. that the participants enjoy themselves enough to come back. If I can help you/others to feel more welcome, I will do what I can. If you wish to subtly and discretely troll others in the party, BY ALL MEANS. Just please, leave out the unnecessary descriptives of the faggotry. There have been several graphic events which I've neglected to illustrate.
If you wish to play, and play sincerely, I leave an open invitation.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4045
4046 4047
>>4041
And so, as Trump descends on the foremost mass of ants, he does decry/command the word of Football, which IS the Holy Word (lit, there's a spell) and which renders woe and strife upon the ants. Not all of them of course, but enough that they're not aggressing on the building anymore.
Fq447
?
No.4046
4047
[1d20 = 8]
>>4045
Cast further Holy Writ upon the ants. Err... some of them
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4047
4048 4051
>>4045
With a magnificent shockwave extending out from him, several rows of ants fall like stricken dominoes.
Brandishing Vandereim in his hand and his tower shield in the other, Trump begins to feel a sense that there is a purpose behind all this, even if he doesn't particularly grasp it at the moment.
>>4046
Again Trump's commanding voice, this time more resolved and resolute, utters the phrase of "FOOTBALL!" unto the ants, shockwaves of which are blown apart/aside by the sheer awesome.

Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4048
>>4047
Trumpaladin calls upon, in spirit form, the 1997 Denver Broncos. You know, that year they won the Superbowl. They trample upon the ants like so many blades of grass in Qualcomm Stadium, and with the frenzied pace of a team ready to win. John Elway himself leads the pack, carrying the ball and charging towards the ants. Meanwhile, Trump Jumps up in imitation of Elway's famous "Helicopter" move, a move great for simultaneously taking out two opposing quarterbacks, disposing of Leftists, or in this case, slicing ants with Vanderiem's fury, drunken off cheap American beer between commercial breaks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_vOHy_uoQA
ixyzQ
?
No.4049
[1d20 = 18]
>Is still mashing and slashing these fucking bugs, getting angrier and angrier by the second
"I.. Hate... These... BUGS!!"
I still don't know where I am.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4050
4053
With wave upon wave of FOOTBALL, the ants are blown back in rows. They appear to have lost their will to fight, and indeed a potato (retard) makes its way to the forefront, at the goading of the ants.
"Gweetings Hewowes!" he durps at you
8xt8w
?
No.4051
[1d20 = 13]
>>4047
i attack all the ants
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4052
4053 4055
The potato gesures toward the diminshed pile of gore (meanwhile, there is an ant behind him displaying the exact characteristics and motions, almost though synchronized)
You have done a great gesture to (he sighs contentedly) The Hive"
"We will make great use of your donation and contribution, such that it will benefit (he sighs contentedly) The Hive"

Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4053
>>4050
The ants have just been defeated, 31-24
>>4052
>The Hive
"I smell a Bolshevik"
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4054
4056 4058
>tfw all the other players can do magic n' shit
>tfw mudpony
What abilities does my class even have, at this level? Is there an optimal attack for multiple enemies?

Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4055
>>4052
*spits out glob of ant blood*
"Who the fuck are you?!"
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4056
4057
>>4054
Just stab or stop or kick or whatever
why haven't you invoked voodoo or gypsy magic yet. You know what, maybe it's best you not try that
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4057
4060
>>4056
I was hoping to employ some Ghost Rider tropes (considering her memes, but I never got the chance to carve a Mr. Bones mask
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4058
4059 4061
>>4054
Well, u can stealth to the point of being undetectable, from which you can essentially kill anything (backstab). Also you can climb, tumble, and maneuver well above anyone else.
Ants are tasty btw.
"I am He. This is just a name given to me by (sighs) The Hive. We apologize for encroaching on your shiny glassy thingy in the ground. We have long been curious about your shiny glassy thingy in the ground, and welcome you to (sigh) The Hive, to peacefully and not-further murderously explore the importance of your appearance to (sigh) The Hive.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4059
4066
>>4058
Do I have to roll for stealth, or announce it? What if I want to move around characters, while using it?
>*growls angrily*
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4060
4064
>>4057
That's an awesome set of memes to pull from! Also, what sort of Cage are you going for? At its best is Lord of War, which is pretty reasonable and not bad by any means. But then there's Vampire's Kiss, which is... well. It's Nicholas Cage at his Cagiest

You should definitely sneak around eating ants, so long as they are talking to us
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4061
>>4058
>Tracy has stealth
My character already can't see Tracy half the time, just because of the height differences
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4062
4063 4066
im confused are we still killing ants?
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4063
4065 4069 4071
>>4062
No, they are talking to us about glass things

What are glass things?
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4064
>>4060
>tfw you haven't seen any Nicholas Cage movies in years, and you can't remember the tropes

*Vanishes like a fucking ghost*
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4065
>>4063
things you put on face?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4066
4067 4070
>>4059
Just announcing it is usually enough, except in combat.
>>4062
Yes, though they have stopped attacking. They don't seem to mind that you're still killing them.

The potato notated as He continues:
"We of (sigh) The Hive, wish to bid you welcome to Our land. We wish to celebrate your contribution to (sigh) The Hive, at a time of your convenience, at the base of (sigh) The Hive!" And with that, he and his ants depart, leaving a clear trail to be followed if/when the party wishes to pursue that avenue.

Threat is eliminated.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4067
>>4066
we did it friends i love you all!!
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4069
>>4063
>*teleports behind you*
"How was your trip, ~Flashy?"
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4070
4072 4073 4074
>>4066
What. Also, did I hear a child as about a trip?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4071
>>4063
The glass thing is the pyramid, they're not sure about it
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4072
>>4070
>*stares holes into your back*

Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4073
4075
>>4070
>A child as about a trip
I'm not sure what you mean by that
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4074
>>4070
>*licking begins*
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4075
4076 4077
>>4073
Just thought I heard some say ask something about a trip
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4076
4078
>>4075
If you mean venturing to the Hive, then the path is clearly marked. Beyond that, the zombies and giant gore is removed leaving a clear plain with a trio of curious craters in the ground. Also, its a shame Yak Lee wasn't being honest about his intention to play legitimately, cuz otherwise this would be far more combative than what you see.

Its complicated, but he was an integral part of putting the party into more shit

SO since things have changed, I'll assume Tracy has keened her blades again, and likewise Infernius who would have at some point wandered that way (it takes Tracy a few minutes to sharpen the whole bandolier, so the noise at least would draw attention) so I will conclude that Infernius' sword is now keen too.
Trump's sword cannot be keen, cuz its awesomer then keen already.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4077
4079 4080
1489934__safe_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_pony_traditional art.jpeg
>>4075
>Ignoring me
*Begins to eat the hair on the back of your head*
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4078
>>4076
i read my mundfuck book.
Anonymous
bBLbl
?
No.4079
4085
image.jpeg
>>4077
Careful. You may absorb too much awesomeness. Also I'm not sure you can reach that high
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4080
4081 4085
>>4077
Careful, not sure who's hair you're eating but eating Thez's could have unintended consequences,... you have a baby to look after,....
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4081
4082
>>4080
>You have a baby to look after
What
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4082
4083
>>4081
Shhhh, nothing you need concern yourself with. It didn't happen right?
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4083
4086
>>4082
to the hive?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4084
4087
So with the departure of the ants, Thez wanders around the field.
"At least they cleaned up the place. I hope no one minds if I do a thing,...." she says while walking a very deliberate circle. She begins to sing.
https://youtu.be/6YgAw1G-4zY

As she begins to sing, various runes and images begin to slowly float up from the ground, and a number of lights begin to play themselves over the clearing.
"Sorry, I've been waiting to do this for a minute."
As she is describing this, Lenos is analyzing the the computer, determining that the ship has to be removed from the ground in order to go anywhere, least of which being space.


Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4085
>>4080
>Implying I'd touch Thez's greasy hair
>>4079
>Asks louder, through mouthfull of hair
"How was you trip, Flashy?!"
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4086
4087
>>4083
(sigh) The Hive. Its not required, but it it does stand between the group and space, as well as a few other considerations.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4087
4088
>>4084
>>4086
fuck it. i watch what thez is doing.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4088
4089
>>4087
Its an un-sanctification routine, the affected area now grants protections from both good and chaos.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4089
4090
>>4088
"I hope you enjoyed that!" she seems particularly interested in her performance.
"It seemed particularly fitting given what's going in in faggot-world," Thez seems weirdly prescient about what is going on 'in the real world'.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4090
4091
>>4089
thez sing pretty. infernuis like thez more than friend.
YXEd6
?
No.4091
4093
[1d20 = 11]
>>4090
Infernius feels a slight pinch near-abouts his ankle.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4092
"Oh dear,...."
>rape, maybe not rape, but too abrupt for any "yes's" or "no's"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4093
4094
>>4091
why pinch ankles?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4094
4095
Throughout this all, there is an entity (or entities?) that have/are smiling, and indeed laughing uproariously. The proceeds of this party have NOT gone unnoticed, and there are some who wait on updates like it is a breath of air. Its not what your're probably thinking.
>>4093
Thez and Infernius are already long (for a moment) gone. Don't worry, they'll be back in a second, and Infernius won't be sure what just happened.
>imagine sky-diving, free-fall sex
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4095
>>4094
infernuis have good time.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4096
4097
So Infernius finds himsef deposited on the ground in an abrupt manner, Thez however immediately whooofs away again. He is spent, but any injuries he incurred have been melted away. Additionally, there is a spring to his step that belies a certain degree of gratification.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4097
4098
>>4096
infernuis go pray in the library to adolf, then he goes and takes a nap.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4098
4099
>>4097
Its best, he's still processing. It was,.... weird? Bad/good? He doesn't know, though he is more gratified than before.
>sorry, she likes him, esp in his Braveheart recolor.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4099
4100
>>4098
infernuis wish it didnt hurt so bad everytime.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4100
4101
>>4099
It only hurts when one resists. If you didn't resist, it didn't hurt. ^_^
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4101
4103
>>4100
infernuises faggot is going to sleep now, and so is infernuis. do i have a dream?
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4102
Alright, I have to apologize (again) for the metre of this particular session.
To begin, I hadn't anticipated Lee (and his associated (maybe literal?) faggot) being disingenuous, and so I hinged a bit of developing plotline on his character cuz I thought "Monks are easy to get/keep going". Big mistake. At the same time, the raid I was trying very hard to make seem
nothing' (cuz as I predicted, there have been cross-board voyeurs) kicked off entirelly before I was ready. I am glad that we weren't still in a fight at the conclusion.
Also, no worries about the ant-corpses, an ant is like a hair for the queen; crunch 'em all you want, she'll make more.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4103
>>4101
Yes of course, and it will be explored and detailed in time.
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4104
And to that end, Thez's faggot (GM) is also running on empty. Tracy seems non-responsive, as is likely Torcuil and Trump (tho has suspicions on that one).
Well, I guess its time to adjourn for the night. Given the shenanigens wrt the 6/mo, I can't say when next we'll convene (prolly sat, but who knows?).

Tidbit for next time though. Every opponent that the party has met can be EASILY defeated by one method, or ridiculously DIFFICULTLY defeated by others.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4105
>fell asleep
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4106
building.png
Alright, finishing off this thread.
It is now apparent that (sigh) the Hive is built entirely around, and even to a small degree (in the lower chambers) IN the glassy building that looks like a pyramid but is in fact much bigger. Said ants, who at first seemed hostile seemed quite gracious and welcoming, after the party squished a couple of them that is, and have left an open invitation for the party to visit them. The entrance to (sigh) the Hive is just outside the clearing to the west.

Infernius struggles to grasp the contents of "Babby's First Mindfuck". At the moment, all he can do is wiggle objects right in front of him with his mind,... but he CAN wigglesmall objects in front of him with his mind.
Thez has always wanted to try free-fall sex, so she's skipping around whistling, while Lenos analyzes the computer (with Torcuil looking over his shoulder).
Tracy is still the size of a full-size horse, and probably trying to corner Trump, but I'm paraphrasing. Trump on the other hand is getting an info-dump from Vandereim in the Football shrine.


Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4107
4108 4113
1498024810491-2.png
Damn it! I wrote a very long response in the rabbit but lost it all with out sending it
Anonymous
YXEd6
?
No.4108
>>4107
Yeah, there were several moments when rabbit durped on me. I had a playlist going and then suddenly I was listening to some asshole vlogging. It was weird.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4109
4110 4111
In the midst of all the idle goings on,Thez walks up and looks at what Infernius is doing.
"Have you ever been ridden before?" she asks, eye-balling his nose-ring. She ponders for a moment and then wanders off. not an immediate question, just setting up something
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4110
4111
>>4109
No Infernuis has never been rided before.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4111
4112
>>4110
>>4109
Why you ask?
3DLWW
?
No.4112
4114
[1d20 = 13]
>>4111
Thez jumps up and grabs the ring, flipping herself so she's now seated on his shoulders.
"Giddy up horsie!" she says, pulling on the ring.
You are now engaged in a grapple of sorts. You need to roll an 18 or better to break her hold, and she's riding you around for the duration. Each failed die roll means another round of riding (6 seconds).
https://youtu.be/yPxJnvSZrU0
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4113
4118
>>4107
[molestation intensifies]
8xt8w
?
No.4114
4115
[1d20 = 13]
>>4112
Thez stop grab ring!
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4115
4117
>>4114
"WHEEEEEEE! Faster!!"
She smacks him on the back with her tail.

Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4116
>*nudges*
8xt8w
?
No.4117
4120
[1d20 = 20]
>>4115
Thez you stop grab ring now!
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4118
4119
>>4113
Trump smacks the pony with his shield
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4119
>>4118
"~Unf!"
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4120
4121
>>4117
>ka-whumps as she's removed from his shoulder.
"Awww, I only made it 12 seconds, he'll beat that for suire," she kicks a rock.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4121
4122
1506556566464.jpg
>>4120
WHY YOU DO THEZ!
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4122
4123
>>4121
"Hee hee, I was trying to see how long I could hold on for. You did WAY better than I expected!" ^_^
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4123
4125
>>4122
you could have asked. infernuis would have let you ride.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4125
4127
>>4123
"But that would have been cheating! The wager was whoever,... uhm nevermind."
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4127
4128
>>4125
bet? what bet? THEZ?!
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4128
4129
>>4127
>Vanishes with the quickness
8xt8w
?
No.4129
4133
>>4128
perception to find thez.
8xt8w
?
No.4130
[1d20 = 3]

Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4131
4132 4133 4134
*stealth*
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4132
4161
>>4131
No
3DLWW
?
No.4133
4136
[1d20 = 9]
>>4129
Not gonna happen, she's 3/4 mile straight up
>>4131
As well as the roll
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4134
>>4131
Pass
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4135
I'm invisible.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4136
4145
>>4133
where everyone go?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4137
4138 4478
>Thez teleports in, next to the bar, long enough to grab a drink
"Sunbathing! Wanna go too?"
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4138
4139
1506809527997.png
>>4137
infernuis like sun.
you wear bikini?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4139
4140 4141
building.png
>>4138
Thez doesn't wear anything, its just assorted gold and jewels, literally glued to her body, so much so that she looks clothed.
"K!" I've been wanting to pull this one for a while now.
So she grabs you by the arm, and you both teleport.
"You'll find the sun is much stronger from,...." and her voice trails off, because she teleported you both to 3500 feet, but forgot that Infernius cannot air-walk. After just over 6 seconds, you splat against the roof of the pyramid.

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4140
>>4139
am dead?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4141
4142
>>4139
30 seconds later, Thez appears at Infernius' remains, holding what appears to be a random gnarled stick. She pokes him with the stick, and - just as painful as the first time - his body recontitutes its self (though the blood splotch remains).
She giggles. "Sorry, I should'a asked if you would be okay first. Maybe you'll be safer on the ground," she winks, before teleporting back up to elevation.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4142
4143 4144
>>4141
*curls up into ball*
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4143
4144
>>4142
You have no idea how long I've been looking forward to doing that to someone, one of the perks to having a character thats a little thick (Thez, that is).
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4144
giphy.gif
>>4142
>>4143
*trys not to cry*
*cries alot*
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4145
4146
>>4136
Waiting for the right time...
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4146
>>4145
You just gave me an idea for a Tracy meme
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4147
4148
Can I get a map?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4148
4149 4151
Spoilered
Spoilered
Spoilered
>>4147

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4149
4150
>>4148
gets up goes to workshop.

Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4150
4153
>>4149
A machine catches your eye, as it has been recently used. On the side it says "Keen Machine", with an arrow on the top with a smiley face labelled "Put stabby in here".
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4151
4152
>>4148
Thanks, and thanks.
How do I move around when in stealth?Also, where are the stables?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4152
1FA.png
>>4151
As long as you don't attack anyone, or interact with anything that could be noticed (grass, for example), you're still in stealth. Fuck, you're right, where are the stables. There they are.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4153
4154
>>4150
i try to remember any dreams i had, after recovering from trauma it helps calm infernuis down.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4154
4157
>>4153
Actually, while you were dead you had a remarkable dream of standing beside the Fuhrer in front of over a million troops, all lockstep and pristine regimented unity. Banners waved in the breeze as all cheered in percussive unison.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4155
4156
What if I want to do things while in stealth? Any limitations to what I can do, or what needs to be announced?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4156
>>4155
Well, the moment you act against someone else, you automatically un-stealth, unless they're asleep or you can immediately kill/incapacitate/overpower them.
At the moment, you are still 5'-6' tall though.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4157
1506708125309-0.png
>>4154
infernuis yells in happiness.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4158
*Has re-keened knives*
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4159
*silent footsteps*
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4160
4162
How many horses are there in the stables?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4161
4170
>>4132
Now Trump has spent quite a few moments inside his head. Or perhaps he has been walking around the building while time has been frozen. Maybe it was another dimension?
Whatever the case, at some point Vandereim decided to interject, and when he did so, the world stopped and became rather monochrome. Trump is free to do whatever he likes in this frozen time-ness, except all objects are fixed in stasis and cannot be moved.
During this time Vandereim talks a little bit of shit, but mostly describes about how his last master - one Ga'Ren Stavenglen, a Paladin and elven prince - was the leader of the FIRST group to play the Game. It was that group that first created the pyramid/crystal tower, and they did so intending to defeat the Game. The Game is tied to a particular magical beast, known to some as the Terrasque. During this time, the party consisted of a whole troupe of adventurers, who had their designs on terminating the Terrasque who had plagued ALL the realms since time immemorial. They developed a very calculating plan and set their plan into motion. That plan hinged on a rather new member of the party, a surly grey-skinned, red-haired elf/dwarf named Gilana. Gilana possessed an item that allowed her to create a temporal rift in time that allowed the party to heal, recuperate, and prepare to continue the fight. Upon reaching the Terrasque, several things happened. For one, there was a tremendous explosion, and everyone was separated. Additionally, Vandereim's owner (being the noble and stout fellow he was ~;_~) was at the forefront of the fight, and when Gilana's magic never occurred, he was immediately and unceremoniously ripped into many pieces. The party its self was presumably killed or fled (probably kill) and the Terrasque continued on unmolested.
What was once the most magnificent assemblage of adventurers ever was reduced in moments to grease-spots, blood spatter, and slowly digesting tissue.
The kicker is that this 'Thez' that everyone refers to is the same Gilana from 300 years ago, and she seems younger now, and worlds more dangerous, then she was then.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4162
4163
>>4160
3, the one Infernius had, Torcuil, and Trump
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4163
4164
>>4162
What colors?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4164
4166 4170
>>4163
A white and copper clydesdale, a medium-sized white mare with silver, and another salt and pepper mare which Trump acquired when Infernius jacked the white and copper one.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4165
4167 4169
ponimaru.jpg
The salt and pepper mare has wrappings over his face.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4166
74d.png
>>4164
free horse
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4167
4168 4169
>>4165
>mare
>his
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4168
>>4167
You're right, my bad. He's actually a lean stallion.
Mrs. Sentry
ixyzQ
?
No.4169
4172
>>4165
>A male
Fuck! This spoils my narrative!
..Now I gotta re-write my scenario...!

>>4167
>>4165
please clarify

Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4170
4171 4172
>>4161
Trump takes immense interest in this story. He asks Vanderiem, "how do we make this Terrasque leave us and all realms alone? Need we kill it? If so, how do we do so?"
>>4164
Wrong. Trump's horse is Inferius's Copper maned mare, which he takes from Inferius after Inferius finds the mare is too small for him

Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4171
>>4170
this.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4172
4173 4174 4178
>>4169
Sorry,....
>>4170
The Terrasque is tied to the Game. In the sense that the outer reaches of space are the "exterior border" of the Game, the heart of the Terrasque is the "interior border". Destroying the heart has been fabled as the only way to escape this realm. As far as how to kill it, thats difficult to say. The beast has an insane amount of vitality (it has more hit points than a castle), it regenerates constantly, its immune to most direct magic, and while it is larger than any dragon its also many times more agile. Its unintelligent, entirely feral, and always hungry.
But the general plan is(was) to kill it.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4173
4175
>>4172
But Trump really was riding a mare
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.4174
>>4172
Well? What gender? What horse?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4175
4176 4178
>>4173
Yes, I just reviewed, again, and detected the part where you and Infernius switched cuz the copper mare didn't care for the huge. I originally described the salt-pepper as a mare, but it was intended to be a ninja-stallion. I apologize for any inaccuracy in reporting.
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.4176
4177
>>4175
Is it a Ninja hoers, or is it not?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4177
4178 4179
>>4176
It IS a ninja hoers, but no one knows that yet. So far its a stallion with wrappings over its face.
Anonymous
Fq447
?
No.4178
4180
>>4172
"Where is this Terraesque? And will killing it free us? Is it harming anyone besides players?"
>>4175
>>4177
There can be a ninja horse in the stable (the one Inferius actually rode?) but the one Trump rode in on was the copper maned mare
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.4179
4180
>>4177
A stallion, not a mare?
My character would've seen it before we left, so this is important.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4180
>>4178
>>4179
Okay. It is correct that Trump ended up riding the white-copper MARE back to the pyramid. The salt and pepper hoers WAS in fact a stallion, which is the one Infernius rode.
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.4181
4182
Are you listening to tea time, GM?
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4182
4183
>>4181
Gonna, it hasn't started yet has it? Oh crap
Anonymous
ixyzQ
?
No.4183
4184
>>4182
Nah, I was just gonna wait until I was sure we could ply un-interrupted.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4184
>>4183
Yeah, I was gonna listen, but that shouldn't affect gameplay
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4185
>doesn't miss Tea time unless crisis
ixyzQ
?
No.4186
4187
[1d20 = 9]
It's already pretty fucking clear what I'm about to do, so I'm going to stop pretending. No originality here.
*approaches stables in stealth until door is reached*
Roll for detection
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4187
4189
>>4186
You are not specifically detected, but the horses detect noise and are scanning the area.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4188
4191
I know thread is over bump-limit, but I'm just rolling with it for the moment. I can bake more if preferred.
ixyzQ
?
No.4189
4190
[1d20 = 16]
>>4187
I meant listening into the stables
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4190
>>4189
My bad, there appears no activity in or around the stables (its not like the party has stable-hands running around), and the horses are calm.
Anonymous
8xt8w
?
No.4191
4192
>>4188
dubs say you should.
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4192
>>4191
>4188 is 1488 anagram
Fine. e_e
ixyzQ
?
No.4196
421612__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_here's johnny_slasher smile_solo_the shining.png
[1d20 = 18]
>murderous hoers vibes
been busy
TakHj
?
No.4198
[1d20 = 8]
Hello I is alives
Have a roll for no reason
ixyzQ
?
No.4202
4207
[1d20 = 7]
Alright, here goes
>*Kicks open doors with hind legs, and storms into the stables*
"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!"
Anonymous
3DLWW
?
No.4214
Nu bread https://mlpol.net/vx/res/4199.html#4209