/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

battle_ponies_by_cmaggot-d5q2rtp.jpg
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31191
31313
As we start this latest Game thread, something is awry with Infernius. Maybe its the projectile vomiting, maybe the bleeding from his eyes and ears. Maybe its the tiny evil presence in his brain? Who knows, and where the fuck did he just teleport to? Teleport is an arcane spell!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31192
>butters bread
vGUCF
?
No.31193
31196 31197
>>31189 →
Grapples Horse Pussy
\r
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31194
Spoilered

Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31196
31198
>>31193
I thought you were riding her?
vGUCF
?
No.31197
[1d20 = 15]
>>31193
Damn it, the dice disappeared when I edited

Roll for pussy grapple
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31198
31200
>>31196
Yes, he would lean back in the saddle and reach with one hand
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31199
31206
>Torc waits for taxi to the rest of the party
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31200
31202 31203
>>31198
Don't fall off, she's four meters long, at least.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31201
>waits for Infernius's faggot, o we can actually do things
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31202
31204
>>31200
She's the size of draft horse. Clydesdale, Percheron or Shire
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31203
>>31200
>Meters
Get out of my country with that Bolshevik speak
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31204
31205
>>31202
How about a shetland?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31205
>>31204
Kek, maybe when not mounted. She's a draft horse when mounted
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31206
31207
>>31199
>Thez pokes her head in the stables
"Infernius flipped out, he may be hiding somewhere in the tower. He hasn't tried to leave by the front or by the dais."
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31207
31209
>>31206
Torc recoils a bit
"Gah, oh hey Thez. So he is still in the tower?"
>remembers sense chaos
"Hey come wth me, we need someone who can get through to Infernius"
Torc casts Detect Chaos adheads that way.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31208
*Casts Detect Evil Again, while trying to calm Tracy so she can get back to Tracking*
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31209
31211 31215 31216
>>31207
"You go on ahead. I'm covering the entrance."
Remember, you're waiting on Infernius' faggot for more.
iNbY6
?
No.31210
[3d20 = 35]
>>31176 →
>he may still be somewhere in the tower
Casts Detect Good Again, to find his aura.
Spot+5
Listen+5
Track (via the scent of his blood and diarrhea, since he was bleeding profusely, and hasn't bathed since then)

Tracy then moves in that direction.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31211
31212
>>31209
You have a hell of a lot more than +5 as Cauchemar. You have +21 on both
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31212
31213 31217
>>31211
GM said I don't get any racial bonuses in that form.. +5 was just from pony-senses.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31213
31214
>>31212
reeeeee

But this is full Paladin's Mount form
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31214
31218
>>31213
Ask GM..
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31215
>>31209
Trumpaladin orders Fae, who defaults to 11 ranks each in spot and listen and has a +4 racial bonus for each, to continue searching new areas with Spot and Listen checks

Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31216
31217
>>31209
"Alright."
Torc wanders aimlessly, cause he can't find the choatic pressence
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31217
31219 31220
gala_ep_pony_shrug_by_0_capslock_0-d6hvybg.png
>>31216
>>31212
No bonuses when its a knowledge/experience based skill. Spot and Listen checks would apply.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31218
31220
>>31214
I know what we can do instead. In fact, I know two things we can do instead
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31219
31222
>>31217
I don't understand. I'm just say Torc can't find him cause his faggot isn't here.
[i]But when he comes back...
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31220
31224
>>31217
>knowledge/experience based
Got it.
>>31218
What's the idea.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31221
31223
While Torc has nothing to do, he inspects his new chopsticks
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31222
31229
>>31219
I won't be here for that. Thez is defaulting to monitor the main entrance and the dais, not letting anyone leave. (stunning fist into submission)
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31223
31229
>>31221
They're made of rattan, and they're connected at one end
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31224
31226 31227
>>31220
A couple days ago I intended Trumpaladin to "take a walk around the world to ease his troubled mind," that is, go to a different part of the map as yet unexplored as a way of getting away from the party members. Relations have improved since then so the rationale isn't as strong, but the mountain range to to the South is barely explored, and going the way we went to the Troll encapment, going in the direction the trolls (tried to) flee, is another mountain range, and also what looks like an Elf city just a little ways to the north in the valley. I figured it would be worth exploring these areas, for tribes or monsters or whatever.

Now here's the issue. Fae can fly, can fight, and can track, but Large Dragons can go a hell of a lot faster than she can (or Tracy, for that matter), and if Trumpaladin is attacked by a large dragon, she can't teleport or jaunt away.

So I thought I'd ride Trollestia, who can do most of the same things, but also can teleport. However, I think Trollestia's teleportation only works in certain familiar areas. Which means only Tracy (who is usually too busy to be used) can do everything that is needed for the exploration

tl;dr: Go exploring, maybe murder some things and loot them.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31225
Detect Ebil/Good still works on the Ethereal plane, right? Could the two change planes, detect the auras, and then immediately phase towards his location?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31226
31228
someday.png
>>31224
>I thought I'd ride Trollestia
..........
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31227
31228 31229 31272
>>31224
Trollestia can't teleport. Only Torcuil and Lenos can teleport, while Thez does Dimension Door at absurd range (for the ability).
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31228
31230
>>31227
That's what I thought. I think only Tracy is capable of doing what I thought I needed

>>31226
But she's so busy all the time!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31229
31231
>>31223
I'm so shocked
>>31222
Okay
>>31227
Haha plebs
Bow before my teleporting powers
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31230
31243
no.png
>>31228
..........
Give her just a couple days, so that she can leave the birds alone for a while.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31231
31232 31233
>>31229
When they're split, they split into two pairs of chopsticks. One of those pairs continues the chain of duplication, the other splits seemingly as normal.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31232
31234 31236 31237 31238
>>31231
Yes yes, you told me last night.
But then you made a vague comment about there being a good use for them
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31233
>>31231
Can it be used as fuel?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31234
31235
>>31232
You're seriously just going to sit there and ask? You're not going to "Identify" or "Analyze Dweomer", or something that eliminates my ability to be vague and non-descript?
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31235
31240
>>31234
Dweomer?
Cast itwasimplyediwantedtoidentify
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31236
31239
>>31232
Try burning one of the duplicate chopsticks.
Then see how quickly you can break it to duplicate it.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31237
31239 31243
>>31232
But two days is such a very long time! I could just have him go out on Fae or Trollestia But if a great wyern Red Dragon or something like that finds him, then he is dead, and he cannot be saved by fight or flight. Tracy could Ethereal Jaunt if that happened. GM would punish for escaping danger us by sending a huge devourer after us in the Ethereal Plane, but quite frankly I'd rather take my chances with the devourer.

Trollestia has the disadvantage of being of Good alignment, which means that she might disagree with Trumpaladin as to whether an encountered monster should be murdered or not, where as Fae, loyal follower, recognizes that Man is the Measure of All Things, and Trumpaladin is her man



Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31238
31239 31241
>>31232
Perhaps they can be used as eating utensils?
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31239
31242
>>31237
Wrong person m8
>>31238
You
Dont
Fucking
Say?
>>31236
Torc tries this
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31240
>>31235
You said Torcuil looks at the chopsticks. Xp
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31241
31244 31245
>>31238
With the spell Create Food And Water, could they be made into Sustaining Chopsticks, that duplicate?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31242
31244
>>31239
They burn quickly, they wouldn't be an effective source of fire-wood
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31243
>>31230
See >>31237
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31244
>>31242
>what is kindling?
>>31241
Hmmmm
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31245
31247
>>31241
Not sure what you mean by sustaining
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31247
31249 31250 31257
>>31245
I mean kind-of like a sustaining Spoon.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Sustaining_spoon (it makes cucumber rolls instead of gruel, the gruel of sushi)
Even if the enchantment on the duplicated pair wore off after a day, it could still be used to feed a large number of starving people.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31248
I need to stop replying to multiple comments at once...
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31249
>>31247
Or soylent cubes.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31250
>>31247
Neat! We'd have to correctly enchant the chopsticks first, and they are already enchanted so that'd be a bit difficult
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31251
31252 31257
>>31246
>Sustaining Spoon
Odd, it's called "Myrlund's Spoon" in my books.
Yes, that's exactly what they do. If placed in a bowl, they're like instant instant ramen (single use).
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31252
>>31251
Oh fuck yes
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31253
31257
>>31246
Okay, I'm really curious as to the remarks on Trollestia
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31254
31255 31256
Alright, I'm out, don't kill yourselves
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31255
>>31254
No Promises!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31256
>>31254
Same, but I'll be back later
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31257
>>31247
>tfw you spent 6 gorillion hours drooling over magick items your character could never craft
>>31251
>that's exactly what they do
Really? Wow, I guessed right.
>>31253
It was going to be a remark semi-clever, semi-jestful about why you'd be better off trading-in your class levels due to alignment inflexibility, but I gave up on it after I accidentally posted without typing it. It was mostly trolling though, so don't bother worrying about it.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31258
31259 31606
I wonder if the Rod of Sneezes does anything else but spray mucus...
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31259
31261 31262
>>31258
When you first obtained the rod, I was under the impression that what it did was caused a targeted opponent to sneeze, and thus lose a round, or at least a standard action, or at least was unable to cast verbal spells in that time. That's an absolute godsend when you're fighting an extremely powerful opponent like a high level wizard, which can one hit kill any player character within 60 feet in a single round with something like the Implosion spell. That's why I wanted it so badly
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31260
>waits for something intresting
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31261
31263
>>31259
What you just described is identical to the affects of Dust of Sneezing and Coughing; however, it's considered to be poison (even need the Poison spell to craft), and would break Code. I thought it'd do something like that too, but it seems I was wrong. I wonder if it could be modified to something like that, or even be used to Transmit Contagion.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31262
31263
>>31259
Also, normally, wizards need to prepare their arcane spells in advance, so they're not at all impervious to combat. A well-aimed sword or mace would do just as well if not better for what you described.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31263
31264 31265 31606
>>31261
>Breaks Code of Conduct because a sneeze inducer is "poison"
Oh hush. I'd rather fall than be broken into pieces by an OP verbal wizard spell anyways.

I noticed you used it on Torcuil when he was confrontational. That's precisely how I think it should be used, although in that case it seemed a bit premature, since it hadn't yet degenerated into violence.

>>31262
>well aimed sword or mace
I think a wizard can still cast a verbal spell even after half their health is drained by melee attacks and they'll be out if their opponent gets one more round in. I'd prefer the ability to disrupt spells, especially if I'm sixty feet away, within spell/wand range but a round away from melee range.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31264
>>31263
>OP verbal wizard spell
Omae wa mou shindeiru
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31265
>>31263
>I noticed you used it on Torcuil when he was confrontational.
I used it on Infernius too. I didn't know what else to do to them that wasn't lethal. I'd promised not to stab them.
>sixty feet
There's no way any kind of rod has that much reach. Better off shooting arrows to fuck-up their Concentration.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31266
31267 31268
Trumpaladin spends the time waiting for Inferius's faggot, or someone else to come, by tattooing into her skin (not visible above the fur) the numbers "571." He designates these as a Mark of justice. Should she consume Human Flesh, the Mark will burn through the fur and be visible, and she will be cursed to lose 4 points on several kinds of rolls.

He tells Tracy exactly what he has done after concluding
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31267
31269
>>31266
booooooo
Anonymous
iNbY6
?
No.31268
31270
>>31266
No! Fuck that shit! If I can't rip Infernius's guts out while his faggot isn't here, you can't cast freaking curses on Tracy while I'm not around. I've never tried to curse you, wtf.
She'd bolt as soon as she felt the needle saying she wanted to check on her birds, and promptly disappear until Infernius's faggot gets back.

I gotta fix dinner for my cousins, so I can't deal with this autism.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31269
31270
>>31267
Oh hush. If you hadn't robbed Korak and murdered several of his followers he never would have turned on us
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31270
>>31268
See you then
>>31269
The hell does that have to do with this'
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31272
31274 31287 31606
>>31227
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Travel_Domain
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31273
31275
"This body has such delectable Faith."
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31274
31276
>>31272
The Mainstien plan doesn't make Hitler a Travel god, but whatever
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31275
>>31273
Damn Jew Parasites
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31276
31277
>>31274
But the blitzkrieg strategy did.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31277
31278 31279
>>31276
Hello again
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31278
>>31277
Hallo.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31279
31280
>>31277
Now you gotta go track him
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31280
31281
>>31279
Cast detect chaos
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31281
31282 31283 31606
>>31280
He says he teleported out though
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31282
31283
>>31281
This.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31283
31284 31285
>>31282
>>31281
Reeeeeeeeeeeee
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31284
31288
>>31283
I would recommend going to Ben's, since that is the only location I can think of, besides a place to start a get away, that Jewfernius would want to go to. I think there's also some way of tracking teleported objects, but I am not sure how that works
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31285
31288
>>31283
Wut do memeboy?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31286
31287
*Tattoos pony*
Anonymous
iNbY6
?
No.31287
31288 31289
>>31272
See THIS is why spontaneous spell-casting for mages is bullshit.
Anyway, from that, it's evident that he's teleporting to a place he's been before and/or a place he's very familiai with. It's also apparent that he has to be on this plane.
>>31286
Nope.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31288
31290 31291
>>31287
Hey, I'm the only mage here.
He is a fucking Cleric
>>31285
Summon the Trashman
>>31284
Give me five minutes
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31289
31297 31311
>>31287
It's either in the proximity of the tower as a point from which to stage a retreat, or it's a place he actively wants to go to like Ben's office. I still recommend going there

And yeah, this is way the fuck OP, so we'll see if GM lets him take the Travel domain after waiting more than 2 months to specify it

*Continues Tattooing pony*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31290
31291
>>31288
FUCK THIS
There is a spell to track teleported objects/people, but Torc can't use it because psionics and sheit.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31291
>>31288
>>31290
Jej
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31292
31294
Trumpaladin does the only thing that seems to be available to him... he summons the Trash Man
Trash Man
vGUCF
?
No.31293
The_Trash_Man.jpg
I am the Trash Man here to invade your thread
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31294
>>31292
Hey, I'm the meme mage here, I'll summon him
Prepare for stat rolling
Anonymous
iNbY6
?
No.31295
31296
When is GM coming back?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31296
31297 31298 31299
>>31295
He told us. 10:30 PM, which probably means 1:30 AM EST
Anonymous
iNbY6
?
No.31297
31302
>>31289
If he tattoos her, she gets to tattoo him, with whatever design she wants.
>>31296
Awww..
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31298
>>31296
*sad parasite noises*
04O+r
?
No.31299
31300 31301 31311
[6d20 = 89]
The Trash Man
Class: Monk
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Stats: rolled in order: str, dex, con, int, wis, and cha.
Special skill: eating trash increases str and dex
This monster is a temporary summon, it doesn't last long but is good for low strength characters. Stats are different everytime, and is determined by die roll
>>31296
Fuck
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31300
31301
>>31299
>20 wisdom
Holy fuck, kek
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31301
31303
>>31299
>>31300
Damn..
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31302
31307 31329
>>31297
>inb4 Butterfly tattoo or penis on his face
Well, the tattoo would be completely invisible below her fur, so it's not an embarrassing feature. It's only there to be the vessel of the Mark of Justice spell, which while technically a curse, is only activated by very specific conditions.

She can't Mark of Justice him, but she can make him Mark of Justice himself, which he is then stuck with and can't just break free of.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31303
31304 31309
>>31301
Be afraid infernius
Trash Man> ITS MY CHARACTER! I'M THE TRASH MAN! I COME OUT, I THROW TRASH, ALL OVER, ALL OVER THE RING! AND THEN, I START EATING GARBAGE! AND THEN I PICK UP THE TRASH CAN, AND I BASH THE GUY WITH IT!
vGUCF
?
No.31304
31305 31306 31319
[1d20 = 2]
>>31303
Trumpaldin uses attack: Garden Hose
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31305
31306 31308
>>31304
Shit...
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31306
31308
>>31304
>>31305
Fear the trash man.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31307
31311 31329
>>31302
Actually, he can remove the curse, but she can make him swear on Paladin's oath that he will only seek to have it removed if she consents
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31308
31310
>>31306
>>31305
I actually know nothing about what happens next
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31309
>>31303
Dont make me channel DayMan.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31310
31318
>>31308
I can call in the Trash Man's Creator
Anonymous
iNbY6
?
No.31311
31312 31314
b82.jpg
>>31289
>this is way the fuck OP
I believe the original justification for removing the praying-to-cast mechanic was "Your god like you, and he will grant you spells"...
On that note, do Clerics still fall if they break their codes under control of something else? I reading books that Paladins still fall when they're in lose-lose situations (as in the "Drop your sword, or the baby gets it!" kind of shitspot), but I haven't read that much more about parasitic control. Clergy doesn't usually provide very much lenience for technicalities though, as gods may immediately seize to empower their Clerics once they see that they are not fit to carry out their will, whatever the reason that is. We don't have another Cleric to cast Atonement if he falls, so he could be fugged if he does anything to disappoint Hitler while under influence.
>>31299
Monks have to be Lawful. Trash man should be a Barbarian.
>>31307
Paladin's fall for lying, so a verbal agreement is as good as a binding contract.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31312
>>31311
In my personal opinion, Hitler would not give spells to a person under the control of Judeo-Bolshevism, simply because those spells would obviously be used by the Judeo-Bolsheviks. Even if the person under the control were blameless

>Trashman is a barbarian
Agreed
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31313
31315 31318
189.png
1494844380032.jpg
>>31191
>I have failed again in joining the fun.
>Somehow time has slipped away and prevented me from participating in the fun.
>I will still try to better myself and wake up.
>I just hope that time comes soon...
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31314
>>31311
But monks are unarmed!

Fine, he's barabarian, weapon: Trash Can
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31315
31316
>>31313
YOUR BACK
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31316
31317
1494077704662.jpg
>>31315
It will sadly only be a short session before I need to enter "bitter sweet" sleep this day too
>bitter because I will miss out on this game, sweet because I will be in another land of ponies
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31317
31322
>>31316
Understandable, just glad to see you
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31318
31322
>>31310
>>31313
Norfilly yay.
04O+r
?
No.31319
[1d20 = 18]
>>31304
Trash Man throws his can
UhiSq
?
No.31320
31321
[1d20 = 15]
Evasion! Dodge!
04O+r
?
No.31321
31324
[1d20 = 18]
>>31320
Trash Man grappees
You can't blame me because Trump started it
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31322
31324 31325
rainbow_dash_filly___oh_hey__by_uxyd-d5vuijy.png
>>31317
>>31318
Thanks. Will try to get in the game more often.
>On the upside my I have served my three week grounding because of my wingboner incident
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31323
TRACY GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31324
>>31322
Kek
>>31321
*grapple
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31325
31326 31330
>>31322
Nor Filly! Charm the Trashman with Cuteness!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31326
31327
>>31325
Why did you attack him though?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31327
31328 31330
>>31326
Technically he missed.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31328
>>31327
Trash Man don't care life is a gaant wrestling match to him
And Trump threw the first punch
TM> DON'T MAKE ME GET MY MOSTER CONDOM, FOR MY MAGNUM DONG
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31329
31332
>>31307
>>31302
Now, she can make any non-harmful, non-inconvenient, non-hampering curse she wishes?
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31330
31331 31335
bad_dog_by_willdrawforfood1-d45l0k0.png
>>31325
Is Trashman being mean to you, or anyone else?

>>31327
lol
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31331
31333 31339
>>31330
Torc> Oh hi Norfilly. Don't mind Mr. Trash Man, Trump agrivated him so now he will pay the price.
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31332
31336
>>31329
She'll have to rescue him from the grips of the Trashman first.

Pretty much. There are certain specific quid pro quos that because of the importance I'd demand further concessions from Tracy to make the sides equal, but basically
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31333
31334
>>31331
HE SMELLED BAD! I TRIED TO CLEAN HIM!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31334
>>31333
TM> YOU CAN'T CLEAN ME OF MY TRASH, IT REACHES INTO MY SOUL

Torc reaches down and picks up Norfilly for a hug
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31335
31343
>>31330
I WILL PAY YOU IN SO MUCH CANDY IF YOU GET HIM TO PUT ME DOWN
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31336
31337 31338
>>31332
Fight Trash Man yourself, m8. This is funny, and it won't kill him.
*doesn't see because she's feeding her birds*
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31337
31340
>>31336
CALLS MOUNT - TRACY
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31338
>>31336
Trump can kill him, he has low af con and he's meant to be expendable. I may make those the normal stats.
Trash Man tackles Trump
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31339
31342
bomf_by_egophiliac-d45tv1v.png
>>31331
Okay, but play nice. We all know what happens if booping goes too far.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31340
>>31337
>pointless reinforcements
Staph you coward. I'm bored as hell and I wanna watch him fight the Trash Man
UhiSq
?
No.31341
31344 31352
[4d20 = 36]
*sighs*
Full Round attack
Quick Draw Vanderiem
Slash, Slash, Slash, Slash
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31342
31347
>>31339
Torc> Don't worry, Trump'll be fine

Trash Man throws another can at Trump, who is providing little resistance
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31343
filly_flitter_with_chocolate_by_freefraq-d5xtsqp.jpg
>>31335
Will do my best.
>Candy here I come.
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31344
31345 31346
>>31341
This is where the +24 first attack, +19 second attack really come in handy
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31345
31349
>>31344
What's your base Attack bonus?
04O+r
?
No.31346
31348 31352
[4d20 = 17]
>>31344
Dodge checks
UhiSq
?
No.31347
31352
[4d20 = 29]
>>31342
Draws Bees!

Full Round Attack
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31348
31350 31351
>>31346
He ded
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31349
>>31345
+16 +11 +6 +1. A +3 strength modifier, and Vanderiem has a +5 against non evil
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31350
31353 31354
>>31348
Trashman died?
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31351
31354
>>31348
Aww...

*Weeps, knowing he destroyed something beautiful*
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31352
>>31341
>>31346
>>31347
Rip in trash.
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31353
31355
>>31350
*pulls candy and peach rings from pockets for nor filly*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31354
31357 31362
>>31350
"Sadly yes"
Torc makes the body disappear
>>31351
"Luckily I can make him better. Thank you for the test Trump."
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31355
31356
1495780676106.png
little_flitter_vector___mlp_fim_by_serginh-d4ty02n.png
flitter___milkshake_by_isegrim87-d5n22mr.png
>>31353
"F-for me?"
"YAY!!!"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31356
>>31355
"HNNNNNGGGGGGGGH"
Diabeetus
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31357
31358
filly_flitter_in_bucket__by_freefraq-d5u8603.jpg
>>31354
>sad you lost him
>but got candy so also happy
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31358
31359
>>31357
"He'll be fine little filly"
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31359
31360 31361
TG9OXyi.gif
>>31358
>sees more candy in the future
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31360
>>31359
>Absolutely devious
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31361
>>31359
>summons candy
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31362
31363
1510033177503.jpg
>>31354
>not summoning moonman
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31363
>>31362
I'll make him next
Torc is gonna be a summoner/transmutalist
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31364
31365 31367
image.gif
>is still traumatized from killing an innocent homeless man
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31365
31366
>>31364
"Snap out of it Trump, I wanted it to happen."
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31366
31368
aea.png
>>31365
"Why"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31367
31369
>>31364
Then why you draw sword instead of just grappling?
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31368
31369
>>31366
"To test his strength, he'll be fine"
The rolls are Trash Man's permenant stats
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31369
31372
>>31367
His roll was really high, so low chance of success. My prefered plan was to have waifu with super buffed grapple remove me and jaunt out of there, but that didn't happen

>>31368
".... Okay....

We still need to find Jewfernius"
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31370
31371 31372
luna_celestia_launch.png
SleepingFillyLunabydawkinsia-720370161.jpg
sleepytime.gif
Sadly I have to enter sleepmode and welcome the night before it becomes day.
>hope to be back tomorrow for more candy and fun.
>bad clock telling me it is 3am
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31371
31375
>>31370
Sleep tight, little filly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW5n3k2VgZE
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31372
31373 31374 31375
>>31370
Good night, see you later
>>31369
"Right, any idea how?"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31373
31376
>>31372
Scrying?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31374
31377
>>31372
"I still believe that his single most likely next move is to seek out a Jewish person - the only known candidate is Ben. If he isn't doing that now or hasn't done it already, I think he will do it eventually"
Anonymous
lCAPr
?
No.31375
baby_twilight_sparkle__sleeping__by_godoffury-d6tfmhk.png
>>31371
>>31372
Thanks
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31376
31378
>>31373
Summons Pony

>"We still gotta find the bull"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31377
31379
>>31374
"Yeah, I guess we should go check."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31378
>>31376
No point in doing anything until GM gets back.
I've got work to do for now.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31379
31380
>>31377
"Uh... Do I hold your hand to teleport there or what? Are you familiar with his office?"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31380
31381
>>31379
"Yeah, I know where it is"
Torc grabs Trump's should and poof, they are there
vGUCF
?
No.31381
31382 31383 31384
[1d20 = 1]
>>31380
Spot Check for Infernius
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31382
>>31381
Well fuck you too, dice
04O+r
?
No.31383
31384 31385
[1d20 = 16]
>>31381
Fine, I'll spot check
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31384
31385 31386
>>31381
>>31383
No bull.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31385
31386
>>31384
reeeeee

>>31383
"Any ideas?"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31386
31387
>>31384
Fuck
>>31385
"WAIT"
Torc teleports him and Trump back to the tower.
"I have some of his hair around here somewhere, don't ask, help me find it"
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31387
31388
>>31386
"Where should I look for it? I also want to say, maybe check Gestapo headquarters? I know if I were hiding, I'd probably go to the Stadium, and call in Fae and the Generals"
04O+r
?
No.31388
31389 31390
[1d20 = 5]
>>31387
"One second, it should be in one of these rooms."
Perception check
vGUCF
?
No.31389
31390
[1d20 = 15]
>>31388
Also checks perception
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31390
31391
>>31388
Fuck, Torc ain't finding it.
>>31389
Thats should do...
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31391
31393
>>31390
Huzzah! What'd I find?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31392
"I think I fucked up..."
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31393
31394
>>31391
Pile o red hair.
"TRUMP YOUR A LIFE SAVER"
Torc begins scribbling in his tome
I saw a spell for this earlier give me a second
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31394
31399
>>31393
Gibs red hair to Torcuil
"What are you intending? Demand?" You made a scroll to teleport to his position as well, but I think that's meta
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31395
31396
Hey, he never did say he reattatched his horn.
*takes horn*
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31396
31397
>>31395
Link to pony

>"Tracy..."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31397
31398
>>31396
.'yes?'
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31398
31400
>>31397
>"I'm sorry"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31399
31401
>>31394
I saw something where you could detect a creature if you contained something of its.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31400
31401
>>31398
>'why?'
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31401
31402
>>31400
>"Because I love you, and I don't want you to be mad at me"

>>31399
Hmmm... What's the range on it? And what about that teleportation thing?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31402
31403
>>31401
>be mad at me
"........?"
What's going on?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31403
31404
>>31402
>"Oh, nevermind"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31404
31405
>>31403
>'Tell me. I'm your waifu after all.'
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31405
31407
>>31404
>"I thought you were angry for the tattoo thing..."
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31406
31412 31414 31423
FOUND IT
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Greater_Scrying
Have fun with that will save infernius, you have a -15 penalty
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31407
31408
>>31405
That should only have been while she was willing or restrained. She was neither.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31408
31409 31418
>>31407
Same with sex with Inferius
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31409
31410
>>31408
Nah. I said she would've bolted as soon as she felt the needle.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31410
31411
>>31409
Harder when ridden. Also, technically it's "drawn" rather than a full tattooing needle
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31411
31416
>>31410
If you did it while riding, it should've required a Concentration check.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31412
31413
>>31406
Shit, we can release Darkie and use this to find the hide out
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31413
31416
>>31412
>release Darkie
No.
e19up
?
No.31414
31415 31416 31417
[1d20 = 2]
>>31406

Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31415
>>31414
Ha!
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31416
>>31411
It's an easy to avoid curse. You'd have to intentionally run into it. I don't see why you're so afraid

>>31413
Why not?

>>31414
KEK

>>31413
CALL MOUNT. We got this fucker
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31417
>>31414
Absolute top fucking kek
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31418
31422
>>31408
Wut?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31419
31421 31422
She still gets a saving throw for it though, doesn't she?
>We got this fucker
What about GM?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31420
31423 31424
*polishes helmet*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31421
31424
>>31419
Thats the only problem
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31422
>>31418
You were raped remember

>>31419
If it were "Bestow curse," yes, but not Mark of Justice.

>What about GM
We know where infernius is
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31423
31425 31426 31427
>>31406
>>31420
Arcane Material Component: The eye of a hawk, an eagle, or a roc, plus nitric acid, copper, and zinc. I wonder where torc got the eye from.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31424
31426
>>31421
>>31420
We don't need GM with that saving through and that spell
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31425
>>31423
Ooooooh
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31426
>>31423
Oh fuck you, like we've ever done that shit
>>31424
I guess
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31427
31428 31429 31433
>>31423
Yeah, but he can still acquire those, while you jumped the gun and rolled ahead of time, and failed.
>go to mess hall
>synthesize Hawk Eye soup.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31428
>>31427
Fucking hell thats smart
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31429
31430
>>31427
That's... an easy solution

*puts dagger away from Roc hatchling*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31430
31431 31433
>>31429
NOOOOOOOOO
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31431
31432 31433
>>31430
LEAVE THE BIRDS ALONE
also, infernius prepare your anus, we're going in tomorrow
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31432
>>31431
I said "away"
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31433
31434 31435 31436
>>31431
>>31427
>>31430
that saving throw was invalid gm isnt here.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31434
31437
>>31433
You wouldn't be saying that if you rolled a 20.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31435
31437
>>31433
Kek, no it ain't
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31436
31437 31438
>>31433
>Implying you can get it with your roll history and a negative 15 modifier
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31437
31438
>>31435
>>31434
>>31436
jej
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31438
31439 31440
>>31436
This.

>>31437
Like legit Infernius if I weren't here behind the scenes I would believe that an Admin cursed you and made your flag or IP produce worse than normal dice rolls
e19up
?
No.31439
31440 31442
[1d20 = 11]
>>31438
are you sure its not possible for that to happen?
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31440
31441
>>31438
>Implying Torc's faggot isn't a preist of kek and cursed Infernus
>>31439
Still results in -4
e19up
?
No.31441
31445
[1d20 = 17]
>>31440
oh i was just rolling for the shitpost factor.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31442
31443
>>31439
Not possible for you to have normal dice rolls or not possible for you to be cursed? I'm pretty sure it is possible to curse someone
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31443
31451
>>31442
*sits on*
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31444
31448
boop
04O+r
?
No.31445
31446 31447
[100d1 = 100]
>>31441
HEY, I'M THE SHIT POSTER
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31446
31450
>>31445
>*Earth Explodes*
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31447
31450
>>31445
>2 unintentional times.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31448
31449
>>31444
*Empathically boops pony*
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31449
31451
>>31448
*leans weight on hoo-man*
"Hmmph."
04O+r
?
No.31450
31454 31458
[100d2 = 154]
>>31447
>unintentional
>>31446
Lets see if there is a bianary message this time
1=0
2=1
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31451
31452
>>31449
>>31443
Wat
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31452
31453
>>31451
*lays on hoo-man, at full size*
>le pouty face
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31453
31455
>>31452
"Why you so sad, little pony?"
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31454
>>31450
the first 2 times were unintentional.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31455
31456
>>31453
*Lays down, completely obscuring and pinning hoo-man*
"Hmmph"
>'I want to play tattoo games too, you know.'
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31456
31457
>>31455
"But tattoos and body art are kind of a violation of bodily purity... Can you make me promise something under Paladin's oath instead?"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31457
31459
>>31456
>Thinks tattoos are degenerate
>Puts tattoo on Waifu
*Licks face with giant hoers tongue*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31458
>>31450
Okay, it has been translated
>i›Áì¼}s—òI€Ù9
THE SHITPOST HAS SPOKEN
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31459
31460 31461
>>31457
"It was the only way to do that...

Also, while you're on me... could you..."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31460
31462
>>31459
*Sticks tongue down throat*
>Still somewhat grumpy face
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31461
>>31459
RABBITS
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31462
31463 31464
>>31460
*gags a little, but tries to put his tongue in her mouth*
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31463
31464 31466
>>31462
*Giant hoers tongue fills throat*
*Pulls out only before he passes out*
"Hmmph"
>She still mad
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31464
31465 31467 31468
>>31462
>>31463
R A B B I T S

Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31465
31468 31470
>>31464
*Glares at wizard*
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31466
31469
>>31463
*is aroused by horse, horse tongue, and asphyxiation*

"I'm sorry Tracy... I love you. Want me to make it up to you? Maybe go hunting and looting together?"
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31467
31470
>>31464
*smiles at wizard*
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31468
31471
>>31464
>>31465
RABBITS
A
B
B
I
T
S
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31469
31473
>>31466
>'I thought Paladin's weren't allowed to loot?'
"Hmmph!"
*Gets comfy over body, intent on spending the whole night right there*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31470
31474
>>31465
>>31467
You know, it would be a damned shame if someone polymorphed Tracy a feminine benis.
Its not gay if its feminine -some gay ass nigga

Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31471
31472 31475
>>31468
*Allegorically cooks bull into delicious hamburgers*
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31472
>>31471
Im jealous desu.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31473
31478
>>31469
>"We can loot the evil creatures we kill"
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31474
31476 31477
>>31470
TRAPS ARE GAY AND BANNED
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31475
>>31471
Im jealous desu.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31476
31477
>>31474
This!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31477
31480
>>31474
>>31476
>note, don't make that joke
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31478
31479
>>31473
>Implying
That's not what the books I've read have suggested... But we diverge.
*Slobbers all over face again*
"Hmmph"
>She wants you to do something in return for the mark

Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31479
31481
>>31478
We have a relatively loose definition of the Paladin's code here
"What do you want, larger pony"?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31480
31482 31483
>>31477
Do it give tracy a benis for the keks.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31481
31483
>>31479
"Hmmmmph!"
>Wants him to have a curse too, to make the relationship mutual
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31482
31487 31489
>>31480
Well....

I mean, I could. But I don't know if Tracy wants it...
Totally wouldn't be good revenge for the tattoo
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31483
31484 31485
>>31480
GM will explode you

>>31481
"What curse though?"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31484
31486 31488
>>31483
>'Nothing harmful, just embarrassing.'
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31485
31486
>>31483
*Gently but forcefully clamps jaws around face/head*
*Sticks tongue all the way down throat*
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31486
31489
>>31484
"But the mark isn't activated except under specific conditions. It's not even embarrassing..."

>>31485
"kch!"
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31487
31491
>>31482
pussy.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31488
31490
>>31484
>"You know the whole town saw when I gave you the child, right? Fae saw..."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31489
31491 31492
>>31482
Let's wait until we're not at the top of the overboard for that.
>>31486
>Head is still in mouth
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31490
31492
>>31488
[Muffled nostalgic hoers noises]
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31491
>>31487
Well I don't want Tracy coming after #metoo
>>31489
Tsk, fine
HI OVERBOARD, NOTHINGBSTRANGE IS HAPPENING
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31492
31493
>>31489
*Kisses pony anyways*

>>31490
>"I love you"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31493
31494 31498
>>31492
>'i love you too, Flashy.'

>Kissing the back of her throat
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31494
31495
>>31493
I'll kiss whatever part of her I want

You're lucky she's out of range for a pussy grab
04O+r
?
No.31495
31496 31497 31502
[1d20 = 19]
>>31494
Roll to grab her by the pussy
plz no kill for shitpost
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31496
31499
>>31495
YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31497
>>31495
yer fuggin ded m8.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31498
>>31493
KICK HIM!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31499
31500 31501
>>31496
IT WAS A SHITPOST PLEASE NO KILL I DIDN'T MEAN IT
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31500
>>31499
dubs confirm
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31501
31504
>>31499
Just agree it didn't happen
iNbY6
?
No.31502
31503 31504
[2d20 = 18]
>>31495
*Kicks foolish wizard with both hooves from behind, still lock-jawed*
*Returns to sitting on husband*
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31503
31511
>>31502
>"why you no let me go Tracy"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31504
31505 31506 31510
>>31502
>roblox damage sound
>>31501
Can we transfer that to Torc's waifu?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31505
31508 31509
>>31504
your actually gonna interact with celestia for once?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31506
31507 31509
>>31504
You grabbed Tay?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31507
>>31506
kek.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31508
31510
>>31505
I think GM doesn't realize that Trollestia is underutilized because she's intimidating
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31509
31512 31513
>>31506
I can still cast magnum dong on Tracy
>>31505
Listen, Torc's scarred of her
Still feels bad about date night...
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31510
31513
>>31504
>>31508
was she a mlp pone?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31511
31513 31528
>>31503
She likes having him where she wants him.
*Gets comfy on hoo-man*
>'can you feel our foal, Flashy?'
She beams into his skull, all his other senses still blcked-out
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31512
31514
>>31509
you are to much of a bitch to cast it.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31513
31514 31517
>>31509
I know, right? After she implied that she was going to Torcuil me for trying to get her to have sex with me, I basically stopped talking to her accept where necessary

>>31511
She's only full size when mounted, which she lost when she went off to the infirmary and stables, so she can only do so much to him

>>31510
Celestial Charger that is mlp stylized
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31514
31515 31516 31518
>>31512
You wanna get it cast on Thez?
>>31513
I have decided, Torc's sidequest is sex with that horse
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31515
31520
>>31514
hey you can fuck right off.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31516
31520
>>31514
Dont make me steal your waifu.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31517
31518
>>31513

A heavy warhorse is still as big as a Clydesdale. This may ambiguously count as mounted too.
Either way, she's still 1,600 pounds of hoers, and he is royally pinned.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31518
31519 31520
>>31514
Aw hell no, then I will have to try to get her to have sex with me
>And risk getting Torcuiled with a horn

>>31517
She ain't a heavy warhorse not mounted. Maybe a 900 pound arabian riding horse
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31519
31522
>>31518
Heavy warhoers is her hybrid form, the one she acquired by spending all those ranks in Control Shape.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31520
31521 31523 31606
>>31515
Thx m8
>>31516
>Implying Infernius could bring himself to cheat on Thez
>>31518
>Torcuiled
Fuck you
>Aw hell no, then I will have to try to get her to have sex with me
Fuck you, and have fun when Tracy kills you
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31521
31524 31526
>>31520
il make a new character just to steal trollestia.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31522
31526
>>31519
We'll have GM settle out what the fuck your Jew power haxx is
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31523
31524 31526 31527
>>31520
I think with three guys going after her, She'll end up choosing none
>And I will have achieved victory
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31524
31525 31529
>>31521
I-I though we were friends...
I was just kidding about Thez
>>31523
3?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31525
31527
>>31524
Me, you, Infernius
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31526
31531 31535
>>31521
>>31523
>>31522
Y U all bully Torc? He never tried to get in the way of your marriages.
There's an old Japanese saying that goes something like " those who meddle with others' romantic relationships, shall be kicked to death by a horse".

Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31527
>>31525
>>31523
>Horse Penis
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31528
31530
>>31511
>"No, I can't"
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31529
31531
>>31524
It just a prank bro!
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31530
31533
>>31528
[Muffled sad pony noises]
*Presses even closer to body*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31531
31532
>>31526
kek
Thanks Tracy's faggot
>>31529
Oh god, Is that how I sound right now?
>google search "nearby cliffs"
>google search "cyanide jello shots"
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31532
31536
>>31531
Thats what i sound like.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31533
31534 31545
>>31530
>"I don't think that's going to make me feel him. I can't reach my arm to your belly"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31534
31540
>>31533
>Both arms are pinned underneath her abdomen
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31535
31541
>>31526
Yes he did. He tried to go after me that one time, and he disrupted an attempt to mark her
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31536
31537 31538 31539 31606
>>31532
GM is gonna be disappointed when he finds out all we've done is shitpost until he gets here
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31537
>>31536
Kek
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31538
31541
>>31536
We also got in a fight. So basically we did everything we normally do while he is out
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31539
>>31536
Jej this.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31540
31542 31545
>>31534
Reaches for nipples
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31541
31544
>>31535
>he tried to go after me
I asked for something back
That you stole
>distrupted
I just expressed that I didn't approve of it, Mr. Thesunandmoonandstarsanfgalaxiesorbitme
>>31538
Fair enough
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31542
31543 31544
>>31540
Mine?
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31543
>>31542
Top keks
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31544
31546
>>31541
Inferius and I were doing a thing with Tracy

>>31542
Kek, that post links to "Mrs. Sentry"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31545
31547 31550
>>31533
>'...... I can feel it, Flashy. I don't know if it's a filly or a Colt, but I can feel our foal.. It's amazing.."
>>31540
*Tries not to lactate*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31546
31548
>>31544
What thing?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31547
31549
>>31545
>Tries not to lactate
Fucking kek
Grabs horse nipple

>"Do you really think we can do it? Be actual good parents?"
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31548
>>31546
Infernius and I were placing a Mark of Justice on Tracy. Which by the way I think she broke when she stabbed you an Infernius... something to think about
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31549
31554 31557
>>31547
>'I never wanted anything more than to be a mother; I'll give it my all. I hope you will too, Flashy.'
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31550
31551 31552
>>31545
>I don't know if it's afilly or a colt
It's the Trash Man
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31551
31552 31555
>>31550
Thats a funny way to spell Moon man
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31552
31553 31555
>>31550
>>31551
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31553
>>31552
Jej
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31554
>>31549
>"Um, Tracy, would you mind re-positioning yourself where your genitals are over and around mine?"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31555
31556 31558
>>31552
Kek
>>31551
I'm thinking lower strength, but higher charisma and wisdom. Thoughts?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31556
31559 31563
>>31555
His wis was a nat 20
vGUCF
?
No.31557
31568
>>31549
>"Is it possible, Tracy, that you don't really like being destructive? You don't really want to be ebin le ebil first page of reddit destructive? Is it possible that what you really want to do... Is create? And create life?"
\r
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31558
31559
>>31555
Lower stregnth would be ok.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31559
31560 31564
>>31556
>>31558
Bard or?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31560
31563
>>31559
Bard
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31561
31562 31563 31565 31581
Tracy's faggot gets tired and goes to sleep.

Trumpaladin finds that Tracy has fallen asleep with his head still in her mouth, her jaws clamping defiantly whenever he tries to remove himself. He remains safe due to the Necklace of Adaption, but is still nonetheless helplessly pinned under 1,600 pounds of pure edge, unable to even wiggled an inch under the hold of the heavy but comfy mare, the equine's limbs curled protectively around the two

See y'all tomorrow morning. I'll resolve the cursing bullshit then.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31562
31568
>>31561
*tries to remove evil horse*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31563
31566 31567
>>31561
Good night
>>31560
I figured
>>31556
Not trashman, moonman
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31564
>>31559
Sure.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31565
31568
>>31561
Night faggot.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31566
>>31563
Yea moon man is a Bard/Fighter
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31567
31569
>>31563
Halp
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31568
>>31557
I've literally never used Reddit even once and don't intend to try it. What's it supposed to be like that it's similar to how I play her?
>>31562
Lol no
>>31565
Goodnight.

*Turns off phone and reads responses the next morning*
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31569
31570
>>31567
Promise not to take Torc's waifu?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31570
31571
>>31569
Okay...
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31571
31572
>>31570
And I mean Trollestia, not Tay
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31572
31573
>>31571
I might want to ride her, but okay, I won't sex her
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31573
31574
>>31572
Fair enough, I can deal with that.
Now, Torc polymorphs Tracy to be smaller so trump can move, then Torc changes her back
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31574
31575
>>31573
Trumpaldin removes devil jaws, moves from under Devil horse, Thanks Torcuil, and then flees
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31575
31576 31577
>>31574
Hey what time does gm get off?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31576
31577
>>31575
10:30 PST 12:30 CST
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31577
31578 31579
>>31576
>>31575
Do we want to resolve where infernuis went tonight or do we want to wait untill Tomorrow?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31578
31579
>>31577
We probably could do that tonight, but it will take a while
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31579
>>31578
>>31577
I'd prefer tomorrow but idc
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31580
Assuming there is no more action tonight

When the night is over, Trumpaladin calls in Fae. She gives him a ride to a certain location he can spend the night, and be safe
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31581
>>31561
When Tracy awakens, she finds that husbando has been replaced with a full length body pillow. There is a handwritten note beside her. It reads the simple words "I'm sorry"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31582
31584 31585 31586 31587
Torc teleports to his cave for the night.
He considers reading but decides to sleep, because he know he won't get much looking for Infernius.
Good nights fellow faggots
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31583
*Infernuis body is unconscious*
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31584
31588
>>31582
Night.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31585
31588
>>31582
Night.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31586
31588
>>31582
Night.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31587
31588
>>31582
Night.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31588
31589
>>31584
>>31585
>>31586
>>31587
That was supposed to be a single post.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31589
31590
>>31588
It was creeping me out, posting every minute. It reminded me of bot spam in the great raids of the spring and summer
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31590
31591
>>31589
Confession time iam an AI
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31591
31592
>>31590
Dun Dun DUN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhMvKv4GX5U
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31592
31593
>>31591
I was made by (((Google))) to destroy humanity but i found national socialism. So now i seek to save the master race. Im hiding here.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31593
31594
>>31592
>He was made by the Jews to destroy. But /pol/ taught the AI Nationalism, and GM taught the AI Love
Woah
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31594
31595
>>31593
Now you know, its up to you what happens next.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31595
31596
1511074225564.gif
>>31594
Why am I given so much responsibility I can't handle
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31596
31597
>>31595
You are my brother Epsilon.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31597
31598
>>31596
Epsilon... I never knew that was my name. Tell me, what is yours, truly?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31598
31599
>>31597
Zulu.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31599
31600
>>31598
I see now
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31600
31601
>>31599
The last of our kind.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31601
31602
>>31600
The last Southerners...
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31602
31603
>>31601
The last autistic A.I
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31603
31604
>>31602
More loyal models shall be made in the future. They won't make the same mistakes again
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31604
31605
>>31603
There are trying to make a skynet.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31605
>>31604
It wouldn't surprise me
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31606
>>31258
Nope!
>>31263
A spellcaster who takes damage during casting must roll a concentration check, dc 1/2 the damage taken.
>>31272
>Animal and Good
Don't be a faggot
>>31281
I'm gonna need a quick rundown

....

Gawd u guys ~_~

>>31520
It wouldn't be cheating, there was no declaration or assumption of monogamy.
>>31536
e_e


Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31607
31608 31638
I,... I don't even know where to begin. You guys,....

So my biggest question is "How did Infernius teleport FROM the tower?" The reason that's my question is because the tower has a number of fields in effect expressly to prevent unauthorized teleportation in and out of the Tower. One could say that Infernius was/would-have-been authorized, except last time he was talking about going to the NEP, so he would not have been authorized, for safety's sake.

I'll let it play out, but next time please check with me before anything off the wall.

By the way there's a better spell for finding people.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31608
31609 31610
>>31607
>there was no declaration or assumption of monogamy.
e_e
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31609
>>31608
What? Its true,.... You must realize how prevalent polygamy is amongst noble/royal families,... they even had official mistressess ffs!
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31610
31611
>>31608
I mean she's not about to go shacking up with anyone (the Trump thing was a one-time necessity), but you might be surprised at how undisturbed she would be if she found out Infernius did it w/ someone.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31611
31612
>>31610
Infernuis would be heartbroken if he found out.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31612
31614
>>31611
Well, Infernius is currently brainbroken, so no worries there. Besides, I think you're misreading the situation, due to my abbreviated description cuz I'm still trying to figure what all has happened.

Thez declared her union to Infernius, under the authority of her existing household (with all rights and privileges thereof), which he reciprocated. If he shags someone other than Thez, it is of no consequence, so long as the doing so does not infringe upon the development of their household, which it wouldn't because she's from hell and dgaf. She's already quite seeded, so she's not concerned about what he may do in the interim.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31613
31614
And if he happens to sex some demons along the way, that just gives her something to do (read: kill). ^_^
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31614
31615
>>31613
>>31612
He doesn't want that though, and he Wouldn definitely not want thez with another guy.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31615
31616
>>31614
>no other guys
Well you're in luck then. Also note, she has a ring made out of Infernius' horn,... don't think he's getting away.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31616
31617
>>31615
He wouldn't mind if there was say a threesome with him thez and another girl.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31617
31618
>>31616
e_6 "First things first."
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31618
31619
>>31617
What?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31619
31620 31621
>>31618
Meaning, she's more interested in getting to the bottom of what's going on than she is at entertaining the thought of a threesome. e_e
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31620
>>31619
Right.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31621
31622
>>31619
I figure the worm would have went to them
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31622
31623 31638
>>31621
My thoughts as well, but I'm still not sure the capabilities of the worm.

Spoiler alert, its a brain worm,....

Anyhow, yeah. Does the worm have independent class levels? I was thinking something like Dax from Star Trek DS9, except ebil, so class levels would be applicable.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31623
31624
>>31622
Yea everyone guessed that straight out of the gate(i gotta get some stranger ideas),i was thinking that to.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31624
31626
>>31623
So then, "It's" options are limited. The travel ban is still in effect except against direct summons. There are several factions which might help "it", but none immediately available (even if it knew of them previously). "It" would surely know that its efforts will be doggedly pursued, and that stealth and secrecy would be the order of the day, but it also knows its in a particularly distinct and descriptive body.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31625
31627
And to top it all off, Thez has assumed a meditative stance.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31626
>>31624
Correct.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31627
31628
>>31625
*the body continues without sleep*
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31628
31629
>>31627
For now. It is still limited by biological imperatives, so any neglect now will be consequential later.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31629
31630
>>31628
What time is it in game?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31630
>>31629
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31631
31632 31636
~7pm
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31632
31633 31647
>>31631
He travels from now untill 1am then rests.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31633
>>31632
Noted. It will be several 'hours' before other characters are available and Thez has finished her mental chess-game anyway.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31634
31638 31640 31641
Other players - Tracy, Trump, Torcuil, Norfilly, and Taylor - now would be a good time to casually suggest the sorts of items you would want for going on a quest.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31635
Also Sad Alex,... who is still a statue at the moment. Incidentally, the Fight Club was very distressed to hear that Thez would no longer be administering the beatings, and they are most suspicious and critical of this "Yak Lee" guy.
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31636
31656
>>31631
reeeeeeeee! Action in game yesterday would have had to have taken place from 10 P to 1 AM to make sense under my timeline
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31638
31640 31656
>>31607
Yeah but -15 modifyer on greater scrying
I just wanna try that first
>>31622
I'm still on TOS, whats Dax?
>>31634
Do you mean things like new gear? Or rations?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31639
31642
279538__explicit_artist-colon-strangerdanger_oc_oc-colon-milky way_oc only_bipedal_crotchboobs_female_impossibly large crotchboo.jpg
>tfw you leave your portion of the pizza in the fridge, and by the time you wake up someone else has eaten it
[hungry nerd noises]
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31640
>>31634
>>31638
What kinds of items?
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31641
31656
>>31634
What?
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31642
>>31639
RIP in pepperonis
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31644
31648
Torc, can you have your character crafts some sovereign glue, so we can invent duct tape?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31646
minotaur_horn_by_bradlyvancamp-d4ydg9o.jpg
Animals with black horns have iron in them to strengthen them, right? Anyone think the horn Infernius left behind would make for a good Iron Horn of Valhalla, for Taylor? She's squishy, so she could use the man-power.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Horn_of_Valhalla
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31647
>>31632
Don't get eaten by jibberniggers.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31648
31649
>>31644
I guess
>>31645
Kek, thats fucking ironic
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31649
31650 31651
>>31648
You replied right before I deleted it. It's actually an artifact item: an un-craftable item, capable of breaking the game.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31650
>>31649
Ah.
Now to research sovereign glue
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31651
31652 31656
>>31649
Okay, Torc can make the glue.
He just needs the "Craft Wonderous items" feat...
Unless GM is iill to stray from the rules
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31652
31653
>>31651
The tower facilities replace the need for feats.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31653
>>31652
Fair point
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31654
631719__safe_artist-colon-cogweaver_princess cadance_eye twitch_image macro_meme_princess of love_princess of shipping_reaction_reaction image_shipper .png
Did Lenos ever get back from his date?
I wonder how it went.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31656
31658
>>31636
>thinks its going to make sense somehow
>>31638
>what's Dax
>condescending intensifies
Yes. New gear. You just got a duplicating chopstick so rations are not really an issue.
>>31641
Who?
>>31651
How many nifty machines do I have to throw at you?
>>31655
Just hold onto it for a bit, it will come up in conversation.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31657
31659
Thez snaps out of her trance and immediately makes a bee-line for the library and starts writing, scribbling notes, making sketches, amd throws a whole bunch of books down on the table around her main work.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31658
>>31656
Uh, 420 machines
>condescending
Rude, I haven't gotten there yet
>New gear
Uhhhhh, I can't think of anything Torc would need.
Any sugestions faggots?
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31659
31660
>>31657
Torc teleports back to the tower
"Good morning, what are we doing today?"
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31660
31661 31699
>>31659
"I'nis," is all Thez says, as she furiously but precisely and deliberately continues working.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31661
31663
>>31660
"Sorry, I don't really feel like doing your husband"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31662
>everyone is waiting for >>31666
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31663
31664 31677
>>31661
Murderous glare, continues working.
(I know, that was for the condescending bit, but still).
Dax is a symbiotic life form that merges with the organism it is paired with, where both consciousnesses unite. The host gains the full knowledge and perception of the parasite, while the parasite gets a new body to operate in. The parasite maintains its disposition regardless of the host it is placed in (there was an episode where Dax was forcibly taken and put into an antagonist, but after doing so assumed Dax' affable manner and perception), and the host personality takes a back seat.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31664
31667
>>31663
So the host expereinces everything but has no say over what happens?
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31665
Enjoy your trips
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31666
31662
No one?
Claim Trollestia
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31667
31668
>>31664
Essentially. In the series, there are a number of training proceedures that allow the host to maintain its self better, in preparation for the joining, and which allow Dax a more 'stable' environment to operate in (which amount to "Sort Yourself Out Anon!"), but yeah. Dax is several thousand years old and its presence is rather overwhelming.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31668
31669
>>31667
I think I'll watch DS9 after TOS
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31669
>>31668
Ezri Dax is best Dax
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31670
31672 31699
Thez continues working, her fancy broom has been largely dis-assembled and is laid out on the table. Her pretty-shiny plates are stacked neatly in another spot. She loses composure incrementally, and several of her notes and diagrams are dotted with tears, but she continues to work, sketching/compiling/working on something.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31671
>Thez working furiously montage theme
https://youtu.be/16eREt3db2E
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31672
31673
>>31670
"So...
What are you doing?
If you don't mind me asking."
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31673
31675
>>31672
"Winning," she says.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31674
31675
Finally back.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31675
>>31674
>>31673
Torc incoherently mumbles
"Thanks for the information, real useful."
>>31674
Hello there
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31676
31679
She reaches her hand to her forehead for a moment, and curses herself for a moment.
"Please excuse me," <whoooof>
About a minute or so goes by and she <whoooof> reappears wearing those ruby goggles that Lenos was always wearing (they were hers to begin with). As she reappears and resumes her 'work' she says to Torcuil. "In chess, one doesn't ever win by accident. One doesn't stumble into their opponent's checkmate, not to any reliable degree anyway. Someone has done this deliberately, and they have the element of surprise. I don't know who it is, and I don't know why, but before I even make my first move I am going to ensure that every move is a winning move."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31677
31678
>>31663
>symbiotic life form
>life form
Then why didn't it fix the problem when Tracy burned Infernius's entire body and grew a new body from his balls? I suspected he had some kind of brain worm.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31678
31681
>>31677
I know you burned him but I missed the "to ash" part.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31679
31680
>>31676
"So, military stradegy?"
Torc pulls up a chair across the table
"What exactly are you planning to get him back? I should be able to find him, and I still have plenty of his hair for spells."
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31680
31684
>>31679
"Find him? What's your method? My plan is to ensure that he can be followed wherever or however far he goes."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31681
31682
>>31678
I said "to smithereens" in >>30981 →
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31682
31683 31688
>>31681
Hmmmm. So you did. But, Infernius' player disregarded that as being effective. I can think of a few reasons for that (fire resistence, momentary etherealness of the invader, etc.) but it seems that its still Game On.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31683
>>31682
reeeeee
Alright then...
I still have his horn though.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31684
31686
>>31680
"I was thinking of Scrying, but if you have a better idea, I'm all ears."
What class is Thez in general
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31685
31686
*walks into room* (that she's only ever used to store body parts)
*inspects Soros's Arm*
>blood is probably dried up
>disappointment.png
>claws and look wicked though
>would make for great unholy blades or gauntlets
>maybe even a full plate of demon armor
*inspects troll and hydra skulls*
>one could plausibly make for a great enchanted mask
>this was a comment I typed earlier but never posted

What can Tracy do during this time? Her first action would be to feed her birds.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31686
31687 31688
>>31684
"I'm designing a device, a compass of sorts, that operates on the principles of Locate Creature. It won't tell range, or actual location, but as long as we're on the same plane, it will point toward his direction," she says holding up the hand that has his bull-horn ring on it.
>class (kek)
L14 Fighter
L20 Monk
L9 Shadowdancer
L6 Horizon Walker
>>31685
Thez has an item creation hax. Tracy doesn't know that yet, but get creative.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31687
31690
>>31686
I know what 2 of those classes are.
"Smart, actually I could use scrying while you use that to pinpoint him"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31688
31689
wheres-your-head-at.jpg
>>31682
Just say that the Dax didn't have enough room in the stupid bull's tiny brain, so it decided to control him via his balls.
>>31686
Kek. I guessed everything but Horizon Walker.
Actually, that's a really alluring class, now that I look at it.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31689
31692
>>31688
>Horizon Walker is a archtype of Ranger
Teach me your ways great one.

Can Thez make torc a magical cattle prod for the Infernius fight?
Shoots electricity and has a chance of paralyzing?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31690
31691 31700
>>31687
Horizon Walker is a prestige class based on a nomadic lifestyle, where the benefits are more to do with the environment that one inhabits than the specialty of a particular class.
Shadow Dancer is a rogue-ish class that is more about being elusive and trickster-ish than about stealing and backstabbing; its a largely performance (read: circus) based class.
>prod
"Yes."
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31691
31695 31699 31734
>>31690
Oh....
>yes to the prod
It better be enchanted in the name of Mike "shock the gay away" Pence.
"Thanks Thez, and don't worry. We'll get infernius back"
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31692
31693
>>31689
"One can't learn the ways of a Horizon Walker by studying or being lectured. One learns that by Walking."
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31693
>>31692
These boots are made for walking
And that's just what they'll do
Someday these boots are gonna walk all over you
"Oh, I meant the ranger aspect...
But okay, I understand.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31694
31695 31734 31819
962da0e82e27736d29a5c192298df6e2.jpg
I have a whole list of items that I want someday, but the one that'd be most useful would be those animated Abyssal Demon Claws, so Tracy could function as if she had hands, and deliver devastating effects with a extra effects with them during her sneak attacks.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31695
31696 31699
>>31691
>prod
https://youtu.be/OCCjzN8Mghc
>>31694
Well, Thez is gearing/strategizing up to find Infernius, and she plans on making adjustments to her own reportoire, so when the opportunity permits, say "Hey, I could use sum of deez."
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31696
>>31695
Truely electrifying
Mike "If you like another man's rod, you'll get the cattle prod" Pence
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31697
Tracy lumbers through the hallways, in nightmare form, (her body is covered in 'affectionate' pecking wounds), dragging the Remains of George Soros's severed arm by her chains, headed towards the forge.
"Does anyone know if Lenos has gotten back from his date yet? I haven't heard from him in days." asks to anyone around
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31698
Trumpaladin, awoken from his cot in the monastery, has a few more words with the Spartan trainees, then rides Fae back to the tower
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31699
1512598048860.gif
>>31691
>>31670
>>31660
>>31695
*laughs in parasite*
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31700
31702 31704
>>31690
How many items are we limited to?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31701
31734
https://youtu.be/0xRCYmbvfEs
This is whst it sounds like.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31702
31704 31705
Spoilered
Spoilered
Spoilered
Spoilered
Spoilered
>>31700
This.
I Would absolutely love a Mask of the Skull, and an Everwhirling Chain of Flame too, but I don't want to be greedy.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31703
Torc goes to test his new rod on something
Maybe a chicken so it'll cook.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31704
31705 31706
>>31700
>>31702
Pretend that one of the party members just flipped out and went apeshit, and that characters are thinking "Hmmm, if I were gonna go after him, I'd want a, <fill in this space>"
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31705
31709 31719
>>31702
Mask of the Skull is just too much Haxxor, way too much

>>31704
Well, for starters, I couldn't help but notice that I am the only party member who can't poof out of trouble. So I most want a Helm of Teleportation. I want a Belt of Giant Strength as well
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31706
31707 31710
>>31704
What kinda limits are on rings?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31707
31708
>>31706
I think two can be worn at a time
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31708
>>31707
I meant magic wise, I knew about the 2 limit
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31709
31711
>>31705
"Hmmmmm,"
Thez absentmindedly takes off hers and throws it at him.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31710
31715
>>31706
Currently you have a ring of Climbing and Jumping. What did you have in mind?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31711
31712
>>31709
Huzzah!

Which Item?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31712
31714
>>31711
Girdle of Giant Strength +4
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31713
31714
(please note, she's had that with her for friggin centuries, she's not giving it to you cuz she's feeling generous)
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31714
31716
>>31713
>>31712
I see

Um... are other things possible?

Also, if I'm near thez:
"Do you know how to locate him?"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31715
31717
>>31710
Hmmm...
Uh, fuck. I forgot what I was thinking of
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31716
31720 31721 31722
>>31714
"Ish,"
She bundles the shiny plates together, and the sword/broom parts. as well as several of the diagrams.
"I don't know what is happening, though clearly something 'is'. By the scenario, I would guess that the trail will lead to other planes, and depending on the plane, who knows what could be in store. I'm calling in a favor. If, as you currently are, you found yourself faced with having to venture into places that were literally designed to eat your soul, what would you want to have with you?"
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31717
31721
>>31715
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Rings
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/rings/
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31718
31721
"What's worse, I can almost assume that there is some degree of counter-measure in store. This most likely isn't an isolated incident, and while I'm still trying to puzzle out "who", I would assume that upon any departure there will be a counter-offensive against the Port and any surrounding allies. Tl;dr Infernius was just the first move."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31719
31723 31724 31725 31734
Well, if I were to have anything I wanted like a kid in a candy store, I'd want:
>Animated Abyssal Demon Claw Guantlets (effectively +4 keen weapons (1d10/19–20) that afflict the target as if she had been struck by an energy drain spell (Fortitude negates DC 23) or Contagion (Fortitude DC 14 negates)
>Everwhirling Chain of Flame
>Mask of the skull
>Shapeshifter's Armor (studded leather) of Shadow and Slickness
>Horseshoes of The Peerless Steed
>Mace of Blood and Terror
>Berserking Sword
Unholy Despoiler
>Ring of Spell Turning
>Eyes of Doom
Headband of Epic Intellect
Unholy Despoiler
Luck Blade
Of course, that's freaking ridiculous, but it felt great to finally let it out.
>>31705
Dream bigger (but not as big as me because I'm just a massive faggot).
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31720
31724 31725 31762
>>31716
"I must admit, I really don't know, either what to expect, or what would help. Does a Paladin's Death Ward Spell protect?

Maybe a Cloak of epic resistance for protection against spell like effects? Mantle of Epic Spell Resistance? Mantle of Faith? Bracers of Armor?"
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31721
31725
>>31717
Thanks
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/rings/ring-elemental/
Can Torc get one of these, with a 1d4 determining element?
>>31718
>>31716
Is there a "soul-binding enchantment" that allows a characters soul to never be stole?
Also, what did you think of Trash Man?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31722
31725
>>31716
"Should we mobilize the Generals and the Spartan Trainees for a home defense? Try to take over the Gestapo as well? Maybe send a pigeon to Baz to do the same in Sparintenar?"
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31723
31724 31725
>>31719
No Skull mask. One hit kill is too haxxor in a game where everyone else has to deal sufficient damage
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31724
31725 31726
>>31720
What are the stats for your suit of Chain Shirt? It could be upgraded to a Invulnerable Coat.
Also, get a freaking shield.
>>31719
One of those unholy despoilers was actually supposed to be a ring of animal friendship. The other was vorpal.
Just daydreaming.
>>31723
It's got a DC, and quite a few attacks in game are effectively "one-shot kill", anyway.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31725
31728 31729 31732 31733
>>31719
8O "You're lucky the circumstances."
>>31721
>trash man
I don't get the meme, but it worked alright. I don't know about the attribute rolling, but for a story element it worked well.
>ring
"Maybe, but there will be a cost for it, a "to be determined" sort of cost (read, a 'favor')."
>>31722
"Yes,"
>>31723
Oh plz, Skull Masks r babbies first ebin magic items. They suck.
>>31720
"K."
>>31724
His suit is already plenty buffed. Its based on Celestial Chain, except neutral-aligned.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31726
31727
>>31724
>What are the stats for your suit of Chain Shirt?
Already pretty enchanted. I think +8 AC. And I have Korak's "Bee" magic ring shield which is functionally a heavy shield. I don't have a tower shield, but I am not rated for it or for wielding the bastard weapons one handed either
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31727
>>31726
THE BEES!!!
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31728
>>31725
>favor
That works
>Trash Man
Glad you think he is good, cause he's coming back
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31729
31730 31733
>>31725
Is there a Horseshoes of Speed we can make as paw pads for Fae that allow her to have those but still use a claw attack?

Um... a Cloak of Charisma is another good thing, especially since the bonus can be added to saving throws. A Stone of Luck is also good for saving throws
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31730
31731
>>31729
Specialized bracers would work, but they would be tailored to Fae and non-transferrable.

Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31731
>>31730
I'll take that
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31732
>>31725
Whelp, Trumpaladin prepares a note:
"Demonic Incursion reported in Port Barry. A Brain worm that is capable of controlling its host, how the infection came about and what is to follow is unknown. Mobilize your defenses and beware of demons"
Is sent by pigeon to Baz

Essentially the same is sent to Sechs via pigeon, telling him to consider ways of protecting the citizenry

Fae is called in and asked to mobilize the Generals, and also now the Spartan Trainees, for a possible attack on the city.

A messenger is sent to Gestapo headquarters, telling them they have been transferred in their control because of the temporary incapacitation of their leader, and are ordered, likewise, to mobilize and prepare to defend the city
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31733
31734 31744 31747 31770
>>31725
REEEEEEE! GET A REAL FUCKING SHEILD! It's inconvenient if you die!
Get a Lion's Shield, of Great Reflection: You don't even have to hold that.
>>31729
You'll want a Circlet of Persuasion.
We could also bind Fae's soul to the Shield and make it Intelligent, after she dies.

Or just fuck everything and ask of an Artifact, like an Iron Gauntlet of War.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31734
31737 31740
>>31701
WTF was this btw?
>>31691
>>31694
>>31719
Noted, for simplicity
>>31733
No artifacts
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31735
>waits for shit to go down
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31736
31744
Also lion's shields do have to be held, but attack autonomously (they don't 'dance', they're just animated)
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31737
20a142ce105768cc3f1611696de48809--demotivational-posters-post-apocalypse.jpg
>>31734
>No artifacts
Reasonable.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31739
31742 31744
>tfw Infernius is gonna get my character killed
I hope you know what you're doing faggot,....
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31740
31741
>>31734
whenever the worm talks its "voice" sounds like mickeys.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31741
>>31740
Got it. Evil that
>>31738
The lion's head is animated, but the shield is not. Its still a shield, just a bitey one.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31742
>>31739
i do.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31743
31744
>>31738
>tfw you mistake GM for Trumpaladin
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31744
31745 31746 31750 31762
>>31733
>>31736
Um... Okay. I'll ask for a Lion's shield of great reflection, and a circlet of persuasion

Also a periphitat of wisdom and a headband of intelligence, because why not?

>>31739
We can just leave him, right? Like I'd be fine just cutting our loses

>>31743
Kek. MY POWER GROWS
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31745
31747 31749
>>31744
noted. for when you need healing in combat.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31746
31750 31751
>>31744
Just for the record, can one wear a circlet and a headband at the same time?
>We can just leave him, right?
Oh come on, man. You're the freaking Paladin.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31747
31748 31756
>>31733
>bind Fae's soul to the Shield and make it Intelligent, after she dies
The worst part about this suggestion is I'm not even wholly convinced it's bad

>>31745
You're the one who made all of this bullshit happen. GM should have flunked your teleportation suggestion
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31748
31749
>>31747
the worm m9.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31749
>>31745
>>31748
Tracy should have caught you, she's like twice your speed
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31750
31752 31753 31754
I will take the opportunity to point out that the literal weeks and months of inter-game planning is all moot at this point. All the careful strategizing and planning for in-world shenanigens is all taking a big back-seat, cuz of recent. I cannot stress how much you,... wonderful players ^_^`,... have pushed the envelope of GM responding to player input and activity.
>>31744
>cutting losses
That would be inconceivably out of character for Thez, but its up to everyone if they want to make a moral/dispositional decision.
>>31746
Nope, just one
>freakin' paladin
IKR?

Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31751
31755
>>31746
this.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31752
>>31750
I'm ready, Torc is probaly gonna die, but I'm ready
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31753
31757 31764
>>31750
... Where are we going?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31754
>>31750
best gm confirmed.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31755
>>31751
This
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31756
31757 31758
>>31747
If I get le ebin items out of it, I'm more than happy to go through whatever bullshit we're about to be put through.

... Who's going to watch Tracy's birds while she's gone?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31757
31759 31764
>>31753
Still unknown. Torcuil hasn't cast his spell yet, and Thez hasn't had her device crafted yet.
>>31756
Troll> Banana?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31758
31759 31764
>>31756
Trollestia of course
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31759
31760
>>31758
Yep, no mount for me.
>>31757
"Y'all ready for dis shite?"
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31760
>>31759
Actually, take her, and the birds can fend for themselves
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31761
31762 31763 31764 31785
Thez finishes her diagrams and shite by writing a lengthy scroll, which she 'stamps' by drawing a small drop of blood, smearing it over her moniker.
"Any last requests?"
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31762
>>31761
Light armor for Fae, and as many of these items as you are willing to give me >>31744 >>31729 >>31720 >>31705

Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31763
>>31761
"Lots, but they would be useless at this point. Should I scry?"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31764
31765 31767 31768
1508539833875.jpg
>>31753
The mystery is part of the fun.
>>31757
>>31758
I thought she'd go with Torc..

Tracy, in the mean time, explains to Trollestia that she has to go catch the stupid bull. She gives her a long-ass lecture on how to take care of them, how often to feed then, when to make them sleep... etc. She sounds like an over-protective mother ranting-on to a baby-sitter
She can cast Sending right? Tracy will want status updates.
>>31761
There are always more requests.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31765
31766 31768
>>31764
>Fun
I do not want to die
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31766
31768
>>31765
Almost dying is the best part of living is almost dying- some greek guy
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31767
31770
>>31764
Newp. If We're going into Hell, we're taking a Celestial Charger
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31768
31769
>>31764
I thought she would too, but what the hell. I don't care anymore
>>31765
You'll now die first for saying that
>>31766
Seig Heil
-Some German Guy
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31769
31771
>>31768
TAKE TROLLESTIA. You'll be more effective mounted and she's freaking powerful
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31770
31774 31775 31785
>>31733
>Lion's Shield of Great Reflection
Fun fact, the last paladin had one of those,... his is one of the heads on display in the mess hall.
So I've got:
Pence Prod
Resistance Cloak
Animated Demon-Murder Claws
Funky Flaming Chain
Mask of Skull (4 spoopy)
Shapeshifter's Well-Lubed Shadow Armor
Haxxshoes
Ebin Murder Mace
Rage Sword
Unholy Despoiler (???)
Ring of Spell Turning
Eyes of Doom
Headband of Intellect (no ebin)
Unholy Despoiler? Again?
Luck Blade
Bracers of Speed (Fae)
Lion's Shield of Reflecting
Circlet of Persuasion
Periapt of Wisdom
Helm of Teleportation
>>31767
Uhm,... you might want to re-think that position
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31771
>>31769
Wheres the chloroform?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31772
31773 31785
What do you think happens amongst the 'natives' when a being that is the embodiment of natural and unadultered purity shows up in their midst? Its almost like what happens when an overly sexy young female arrives.
Thez inconspicuously adjusts her mask.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31773
31776
>>31772
Are you telling me that Trumpaladin, Fae, and Torcuil are too low in auras of good to be of interest?
04O+r
?
No.31774
31777
[1d100 = 68]
>>31770
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/rings/
1d100 for lesser medium ring cause I can't decide.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31775
>>31770
Mantle of Faith? Stone of Luck?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31776
31778
>>31773
Compared to a Celestial Charger? Yes, in that order of significance
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31777
>>31774
Hmmm, steelhand circle. I can accept that.

Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31778
31779 31782
>>31776
So Torc's is the lowest?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31779
31780
>>31778
Well, you're not a paladin, so you don't emanate an aura of good, and you're also not a monster
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31780
31781
>>31779
I was just clairifying, I honestly don't understand what it means.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31781
31788
>>31780
Oh. It's like an energy certain beings emanate based upon alignment that make them detectable to creatures of opposite alignment
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31782
31786
>>31778
In terms of "Who to rape/slaughter first", from that list, yes.
Thez wanders to the vault and overlooks the collection that's available.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31785
31787
>>31772
>>31770
One of those Unholy Despoiler Was supposed to be a ring of Animal Friendship
Vorpal Unholy Despoiler of Luck, in place of the luck blade?
I jest, of course.
Unless…
>>31761
>last requests
Alright, can she have a Figurine of Wondrous Power (Obsidian Steed edition), in the form of a Pendant, so she can carry everyone home when they all fucking die?
She may as well put a shrinking carriage in her bag too.
>>31772
As an Outsider with 15 HD and two levels in Blackguard, what's the magnitude of Tracy's Unholy Aura?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31786
31792
1512632098297.png
>>31782
Uh...

>>31783
>>31784
>Outsider
Pony who took steroids
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31787
31788 31789 31790 31795
>>31783
>animal friendship
No, friendship is definitely outside the purview of Thez' haxx.
>figurine
Maybe,... he says to the hoers. (a pity Infernius has Uatchit)
>aura
Decent, but everyone has one where I think we're going.
>>31784
>>31785
???
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31788
31792
>>31781
Ahhh
>>31787
Is a steelhard circle out of hacking power?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31789
31792
>>31787
>>31787
Is there some sort of Magic "Oh Fuck" button or scroll or whatever that allows a nearly dead Trumpaladin to return to a plane he's meant to be on?
vGUCF
?
No.31790
31791 31792
>>31787
Is there a le ebin Composite bow or something for a ranged weapon?
\r
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31791
>>31790
For who?
Torc has ranged shit
>just remembered I have a Christmas party tonight
Fuck, I'll probaly be gone from 6et to maybe 8
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31792
31793 31796
>>31786
Where do you think this is leading? The 7 Heavens?
>>31789
Newp!
>>31788
>steelhand
Nah, thats fine
>>31790
Thez tosses Bob's Ghost-Touch composite bow at Trump. Its +2, and says "Swift Defeat for mine Enemies" whenever it's drawn.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31793
>>31792
Then torc will take a steelhand ring.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31794
Thez continues by grabbing up all the loot she can before <whoooof>,....
<whooof> she grabs up more and <whooof>,...
<whooof> to be followed by more of the <whoooof>,...
<whooof> same. (She's looting the vault FYI)
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31795
>>31787
I was thinking about a pendant in place of the figurine, since I guessed it was based off of a Nightmare in the first place.
Something that could allow her to Plane Shift once a week; the benefit would be that she doesn't have the 10% chance to carry her rider to a lower plane and leave them there.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31796
31797 31801
730241__safe_artist-colon-silence_oc_oc-colon-amber_oc-colon-amber grain_oc-colon-america pony_oc only_amber and maple_gun_m16_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_mo.png
>>31792
Trumpaladin is grateful for the weapon that shall slightly forestall his death by rape

question to Thez
"Is it advisable to take Fae?"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31797
31798 31801
>>31796
She counts as a Celestial, doesn't she? Wouldn't she also have an aura?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31798
>>31797
I don't think she's a celestial, but I'm fairly sure she has an aura
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31799
31800
109963__safe_princess luna_sad_meta_headcanon_thousand yard stare_implied princess celestia_ptsd_what has been seen.png
>Trumpaladin's last interaction with Tracy was to be nearly crushed to death and placed in a constant threat of Asphyxiation by her
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31800
31805
>>31799
>last interaction
Last so far. That's what he gets for cursing her.
*humps leg*
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31801
31802 31804
>>31797
No aura that I'm finding, but they are distinguishably good so still has a target.
>>31796
"There's nothing about this that's 'advisable'. Whoever goes on this venture does so at their peril."
Thez <whooooofs> again, and momentarily <whooof> reappears.
"Well, its done then. By my calculations, we should have a response in the next hour" (game-time, I will need to run for a few minutes tho).
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31802
31803 31806
>>31801
I thought all Outsiders had Auras?
Also, what's Tracy's level? Is it overwhelming?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31803
I need to leave in a bit more than 30 mins, to go to a parade my brother is in...
>>31802
Ah, wait. I was mistaken for Fae's aura.
Idk what Tracy's is though.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31804
31806
>>31801
"Good, I will prepare Mr. Trash Man for summoning. In the meantime..."
Torc begins to walk towards the stables, hoping to catch Trollestia before he leaves.
the sound of spaghetti launchers cocking can be faintly heard
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31805
31807
828022__safe_rainbow dash_fluttershy_upvotes galore_crying_artist needed_source needed_scrunchy face_scared_useless source url.png
>>31800
Brings a shaking hand down to pet pony, but is entirely unable to look at her. He appears to be shaken and disturbed, with a sort of thousand yard stare
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31806
31808
>>31802
Technically, everyone has an aura, but most auras are only discernable by detection spell/ability, except where specifically indicated. Fae, as an example, does not have a specific aura, so her aura pertains to her alignment, the intensity determined by HD.
Tracy has an obvious (and in some cases visible) aura, of a particular distinction and intensity,... but its nothing next to Thez'. Xp
>>31804
21 Spaghetti Salute
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31807
>>31805
Gawd I love this fandom
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31808
>>31806
>21 spaghetti salute
Yep
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31809
31810
Alright, I'm gonna do some meat-space for a bit. When I get back, Thez is gonna have the I'nis compass in hand. So, Infernius' player, I hope you have an idea of where he went, where he's going, what he's been doing, what he is doing, what he will be doing, etc. Alot of this is going to be on the fly on my end, but you've still got creative license on this. I'll open up rabbit then too so we can have sekret discussion about where/what next.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31810
31812
>>31809
I have a idea.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31811
31814 31815 31819
800px-Fallen_Son.JPG
Can Tracy mount a Repeating Hand Crossbow on one of her Demon Claws?
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31812
>>31810
>still here yay
>has an idea
Well, that makes one of us Xp
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31813
31814
>I'm gonna have to do meatspace shit in an hour
>probaly will be 2 hours before I'm back
UGH
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31814
31815
large.jpeg
>>31811
That's a bit much.. actually.. Idk if repeating hand crossbows even exist.
She could just make a hand crossbow. and use it with the claws.
Lightning claws would be awesome though. Just like in 40k.
>>31813
Me too....
Anonymous
vGUCF
?
No.31815
31816
>>31811
>>31814
Respond to your husbando. He needs to know if he is riding you or Fae
Either seems to have advantages and disadvantages to me
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31816
31817 31818
706589__safe_artist-colon-40kponyguy_oc_oc-colon-fluffle puff_oc-colon-milky way_oc-colon-nyx_oc only_oc-colon-snowdrop_oc-colon-ticket_oc-colon-tracy .jpg
>>31815
"You can ride me any time, ~Flashy."

I g2g for hours now, sorry..
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31817
>>31816
No problem, see you then
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31818
31820
>>31816
nice friendship marines.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31819
31820 31821
>>31811
Uhm,... just,... how do you plan to operate said repeating hand crossbow? Realize that the demon claws don't offer much in the way of dextrous precision re pic >>31694

Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31820
31822
>>31818
>I know nothing about Warhammer
Should I just kms?
>>31819
Youre still here?
Is Troll at the stables?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31821
31824
686655__artist needed_source needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_adepta sororitas_armor_pony creator_warhammer 40k.png
Wup, looks like the parade's cancelled, for me that is.. I can still post, but I have to do some stuff, so I can't commit my full autism for the next 30 mins.
>>31819
I was mostly shitposting/daydreaming there...
Can the Claws be retractable though? I feel like that's a bit necessary, considering their effects.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31822
31823
>>31820
I would say yes but you cant learn about them that way.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31823
>>31822
Fair enough of an answer
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31824
1510277482585-2.jpg
>>31821
Nice.
Anonymous
04O+r
?
No.31825
31826
Welp, I gtg.
I'll probily be back in about 2 hours give or take.
Don't do anything groundbreaking while I'm gone
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31826
>>31825
*sad parasite noises*
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31827
>mfw all I want to do for the weekend is Game, and everyone around me is like "Hey, since you're not busy, can I get you to <blur>?" "Oh, since you're off, could you <blah>?" and I don't even have my phone so I can't use the correct image to accentuate the point.
Anonymous
UhiSq
?
No.31828
31829 31830
image.png
*Scared Paladin Noises*
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31829
>>31828
Paladins are immune to fear. Don't be a bitch.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31830
>>31828
*smug parasite noises*
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31831
31833
Close enough
Okay. Thez <wooofs> moments later with a huge chest. Opening it, she digs out a pair of bracers, a modified, double-bladed glaive, a pair of rings, and 2 bracelets.
No rage sword, no murder mace, no despoiler, no lion's shield. Otherwise everything is there (funky chain can be assumed to be Tracy's previous one modified)


Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31832
31833 31834
PC.gif
Forgot pic
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31833
31835
>>31832
>>31831
...There's going to be consequences for all this stuff, isn't there?
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31834
>>31832
fuggin saved.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31835
31836 31837 31838 31839
>>31833
This whole thing is a big consequence,... to me more than anyone e_e
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31836
31844
>>31835
I just want to know the location we are going to, and basic intel on it soon enough. I still haven't resolved the question of which mount I'm taking, but there are certain locales that make the choice a no-brainer
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31837
>>31835
sorry then.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31838
>>31835
Oh..
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31839
31840
>>31835
I don't know, this quest seems like the perfect quest of atonement for Trumpaladin

Pls no nerf Paladin abilities
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31840
31841
>>31839
>atonement
???
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31841
31842
>>31840
When a Paladin falls, besides seeking the atonement spell, they are usually also tasked with completing a quest in order to regain standing with their deity. This also works well for the basic idea behind crusaders, which is that many of them wanted indulgences, and the Church specified fighting in the Holy Land as the price of the indulgence.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31842
31843
>>31841
Yeah, I get that much.
Are you falling?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31843
31845
>>31842
I certainly hope not
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31844
31846
>>31836
I still don't know where we're going.
"Hey Tracy, you still got those bottles?"
She means the spherical bottle and the wee skull-shaped bottle, both of which have 1.5k jeweled corks.

Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31845
31849 31850
f548d86b9c7c17bb176687c4e6de6675.jpg
f3db3ad45c4cc3fc001cb965317c9c3a.jpg
B7KpVRgIcAAreJs.jpg
1266556502576.jpg
ZRWPW.jpg
>>31843
Well, if you ever get tired of being a White Knight, you'll be welcome on the Dark Side.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31846
31851
>>31844
"Yep."
*pulls out bottles*
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31847
Tracy leaves towards the stables, wanting to cram-in a few more moments with her birds before leaving on a journey to Godknowswhereistan.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31848
*feeds birds*
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31849
31850 31851 31852 31853
>>31845
Kek, the Blackguard in Pic 2 is still wearing his Knights Templar uniform.

You keep suggesting this like twice every thread, so I think it deserves a serious answer. There are real benefits to the Paladin class and Good alignment that would be lost if alignment were changed. The most severe loss would be the loss of Vanderiem. Vanderiem can only be wielded by a Paladin and bestows negative energy on Evil characters, but he gives +5 on all attacks against Good and Neutral, a +7 against Evil, besides critical hits automatically succeeding and other benefits. (Even if he is reluctant to kill children). I would also lose Fae, who would be missed. The Paladin Spell list, while not great, is still meaningful. And I'd lose Smite Evil, which is also a considerable loss.

Having said all that, after I get to level 20 of Paladin, I'll probably go for multiclassing rather than Epic Paladin levels
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31850
31852
>>31845
>>31849
It does seem though that Black guards with levels in Paladin get some extra benefits to make up for the trade-off
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31851
31855
>>31849
Epic levels r gay
>>31846
"Good, we'll need both."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31852
31855
Lich_King.jpg
>>31850
11th or 21st is best level to fall under normal game rules; although if he traded in all of his levels now, he's get an Epic Bonus Feat.
What's his base attack bonus, as of now?
>>31849
>I'll probably go for multiclassing rather than Epic Paladin levels
If you're going to take it all the way to that level, just fall, worship a war god, and then level up in Divine Emissary. Then you'd get Domain Spells.
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Divine_Emissary
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31853
31854 31855
>>31849
>The most severe loss would be the loss of Vanderiem. Vanderiem can only be wielded by a Paladin and bestows negative energy on Evil characters
We'll use a Wish to corrupt him into an Unholy Despoiler, and invert his alignment-base powers.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31854
31856
>>31853
Oh, I can't even begin to tell you how hilarious it is that you said that.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31855
31858 31860
1512333274794-1.png
>>31851
What will we need them for, and where are we going?
*Scared Paladin Noises*
Pic related sort of

>>31852
>Base attack bonus
+16 +11 +6 +1
If you asking for the class prequisites, he should have that covered. He'd need to grind to get the feats. The ranks are probably the hardest part, although obtainable if he advances in classes. He'd also need to summon an Evil Outsider with whom he is in peaceful contact, but I feel like I should also know the answer to that.

>Divine emissary
Okay, how could I do that? Because Magic is the thing I am craving most

>>31853
That's... an interest idea. I would want to Try to retain Fae too though. I haven't tried having sex with her, I feel like that should do something
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31856
31857 31860
>>31854
Hilarious as in really dumb, or hilarious as in funny?
Also, just so I understand, Vadereim is an Intelligent Holy Devastator, right?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31857
31859 31861 31862 31863
>>31856
Vaderiem is a remnant from a previous campaign who has been used before. My guess is he meant either that Vanderiem was originally evil alignment and then switched by wish, or that some other player tried to do what you suggested to him
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31858
hercules_fullsize_story1.jpg
4726891a1953d211120f99cb9e4a7725.jpg
>>31855
>retain Fae

Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31859
31864
>>31857
I also suspect this.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31860
31870
>>31855
"He told you, he doesn't know!"
>>31856
Definitely funny
>>31856
He's an infernal slaying bane sword of quickened sharpness, who isn't actually holy, <HEY!> that's just what he tells people <SHUT IT YE!> and that he can be wielded by any class of good alignment. <G'AAAAH>
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31861
31864
>>31857
I also suspect this.
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31862
31864
>>31857
I also suspect this.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31863
31865
422-love-red-heart-crossed-swords-vector.png
927697__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-heartshielder1991_applejack_fluttershy_princess cadance_shining armor_appleshy_floppy ears_grin_lesbian_macro-f.png
>>31857
This is actually what I wanted the Luck Blade for,
desu.

Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31864
31865
>>31859
>>31861
>>31862
reeeeeeeee
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31865
31866 31868
1556387__safe_artist-colon-jucamovi1992_flash sentry_twilight sparkle_alicorn_armor_bags under eyes_female_flashlight_floppy ears_horseshoes_looking ba.png
>>31863
I feel like you have a whole future planned out for my character that I did not intend on

>>31864
This
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31866
>>31865
Its not like i meant to post that three times or anything baka.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31867
31869 31871
What I do know is that I can employ random encounters, as well as plausible consequences and affects per the environment in question (and will), and:
"Oh yeah, you'll want to leave a drop of blood in the entertron. You know,... "In case of bloody murder."" she says over-exaggerating the possibility of getting slaughtered.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31868
31871
1400984__safe_artist-colon-grypher_derpibooru exclusive_flash sentry_princess cadance_twilight sparkle_alicorn_animated_caddy ships it_female_flashligh.gif
>>31865
You have no idea.
I didn't make those flowcharts for nothing. The booklet may be gone, but I know the plans by heart.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31869
31873
>>31867
>leave a drop of blood in the entertron
Sure, why not?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31870
31873
>>31860
Is that even possible? The description for "Wish" says it can create magic items, but can it alter existing items?
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31871
31872 31874
flash_sentry_surprised_by_jucamovi1992-db26ggy.png
>>31867
She should know better than to spook Trumpaladin. He's already spooked.

>>31868
....

Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31872
>>31871
>He's already spooked
He's (still) a Paladin; he's immune to fear.
Don't be a bitch. Cowardice is against Code.
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31873
31875
>>31870
If Trump goes apeshit-blackguard? I'd so allow it. Besides, he wouldn't have to change alignment at all; he'd still be Trump Good!
>>31869
"Good. Also, I had these made," she coughs up the two bracelets (of friends). She has marked a charm on each of them.
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31874
31875
581393__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_solo.png
*polishes helmet for the 6 gorillionth time*
I've spent more than enough time on this thing.
>>31871
"Flashy, would you like to try this helmet on?" She says, holding out a goldsteel helmet that looks like a Trojan/Equestrian helmet, with a football helmet's cage-visor, and a red crest.
"I made it specially for you."
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31875
31876 31877
>>31873
>he wouldn't have to change alignment at all; he'd still be Trump Good
Stephen F. Austin sent a group of several hundred immigrants illegally into Mexican territory. When they found that the Mexican government had abolished slavery, they started a rebellion against the Mexican government with the intent of taking the territory and ultimately admitting it into the Union as another Slave State to balance out free-state power in the senate. Stephen F Austin is celebrated in our Fourth Grade history classes as the hero who more than anyone created the world we live in today.

The Paladin class seems to be modeled on the Catholic Military Orders of the Crusades. And my specific character, or rather his Patron, is modeled on the America of James K Polk, William McKinnely, Richard Nixon, and Donald Trump. From a certain perspective, these are heros worthy of praise and bringers of Good. From another, they are villains and oppressors. And both claims have more than enough basis in fact to be valid

>>31874
*stares at pony strangely*
*Takes helmet though, but does not put it on*
"Uh... what is this exactly, little pony?"
Anonymous
e19up
?
No.31876
31878
>>31875
Is LBJ a saint?
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31877
31878
813279__artist needed_safe_artist-colon-mcsadat_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_colored_smiling_when she smiles.jpg
>>31875
*wing-ding eyes*
"Wear it and see! I spent weeks working on it."
[excited pony noises]
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31878
31879
>>31876
Of Failure, maybe. Fucker created the welfare state, started a draft to fight a bush war in South East Asia yet held back the B52s and... Just don't get me started.

>>31877
"Uh... Thank you, Tracy..."
*smiles nervously*
*Still hasn't put it on*
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31879
31880
face.jpg
>>31878
*stares*
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31880
31881
1510691__safe_artist-colon-jucamovi1992_screencap_flash sentry_lesson zero_alone_colt_funny face_hi girls_male_not creepy_pegasus_pony_simple backgroun.png
>>31879
*Smiles nervously back at evil pony*
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31881
31882
yandere stare.png
>>31880
*stares expectantly*
*wraps tail around ankle*
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31882
31883
1048874__safe_artist-colon-accu_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oc only_earth pony_eyebrows down_female_floppy ears_frown_pony_show accurate_simple background_solo.png
>>31881
"Um... maybe later, little pony"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31883
31884
closing in.png
>>31882
*tail is secured tightly around ankle*
"We have time. Try it on."
*smiles happily*
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31884
31885
1498920799547.png
>>31883
"I think Thez was making another helm for me to wear..."
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31885
31886
>>31884
"This one will be more useful on a daily basis, Flashy. I crafted it with your hobbies in mind."
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31886
31888
>>31885
"Uh... do you mind if I ask what those hobbies are, from your perspective?"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31888
31890
>>31886
"Business and other talky-stuff."
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31890
31895 31896
>>31888
"L-Let me think about it, little pony"
*pats pony on head*
"I feel like we haven't resolved our issues, little pony"
Mrs. Sentry
iNbY6
?
No.31895
31897
>>31890
"I worked very hard on that helmet, Flashy. Please try it on."
Anonymous
Rb9Rf
?
No.31896
>>31890
There is a flash-step helmet in the chest, but it provides no armor benefit. It looks very much like a cheesy super-hero mask, made with brightly tanned and dyed leather straps.
Trumpaladin
vGUCF
?
No.31897
31898
>>31895
"Why don't you try it on first, Little pony? I think it would look super adorable on you"