/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is reccomended to be able to post effortlessly, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

MyLittleFinalFantasy.png
Hibbity Hooblah
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23546
23550 23553 23556
This thread begins the next leg of the game, where GM (likely unsuccessfully) teaches of the wonders of rare-meat. Yes, I know Trump IRL likes his steak well-done, and to me that alone is evidence of controlled opposition. I still support the man, but dammit. Rare meat is the finest you can ever taste, satisfying immediate/basic hunger needs better than well meat, but also satisfying more primal urges and evolution. Remember, meat is only unsanitary if it is old or processed through a slaughter-house with poor quality control.

Enough about meat, lets get back to the game. Infernius is attempting to Leeroy Jenkins at the orcs, except that he has to climb a rope ladder to do so (cloven hooves = slower climbing). Tracy mulls about a very closed for business city that has cannons on the south-face, not yet realizing that unless she wants to go Nightmare (and thus ethereal but also glowing-in-the-dark) she's SOL.
Anonymous
WAOpk
?
No.23548
23552
Spoilered

Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23549
1343841__safe_artist-colon-higgly-dash-chan_oc_oc only_oc-colon-shift_bat pony_c-colon-_cute_dialogue_eeee_excited_happy_mascot_mods are asleep_peeking.png

Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23550
>>23546
>satisfying more primal urges
Ah Hell no. I want her primal urges to be unsatisfied by the time she leaves
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23552
>>23548
What WILL you do if I use this as OP pic?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23553
23555
>>23546
if liking well-done steaks makes me controlled op then call me dr.shekelstein.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23554
23557 23560
Can she just transform momentarily?
Does the city have any visible ways in?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23555
23558
>>23553
You do realize Thez eats raw faces right?
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23556
23560
266000ab427ae09d548eaa7.png
>>23546
I eat my steaks well-done
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23557
23559
>>23554
You have six trillion rogue skills. Use those
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23558
23562
>>23555
okay? i dont mind how my waifu takes her steaks.
Anonymous
WAOpk
?
No.23559
23561
>>23557
The one that walks through walls is the simplest
>Wishes she could use her power to make items to extend her Etherealness.
I'll have to ask for help on those..
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23560
23564 23565
>>23554
Nothing readily apparent. It seems quite basic and utilitarian.
>>23556
A pity you missed trips then inb4 edit
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23561
23563
>>23559
YOU CAN CLIMB WALLS AS A ROGUE. You can pick locks! Be creative for once!

>just walk through them
Because... ugh. Now you are fatigued after doing that, which reduces speed by 50%
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23562
23567
>>23558
"Good, just testing that you weren't one of those "EVERYTHING must be well done" spergs."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23563
>>23561
This. I know its not as easy as walking through the wall, but Tracy has more than enough skills and abilities to continue progress if you want.
"Trust me, I KNOW you wanna go the easy route," Thez whispers from a shadow.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23564
23565 23570
>>23560
I could have her jaunt through the door, but I'm too tired to deal with that tonight...
I'll just have her turn back to the tower and take her prenatal vitamins. Then she can pour the mold for that ring before she passes out on a pile of bones.
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23565
23569 23572
>>23560
Waiting on the food to arrive, Trumpaladin smiles at Slovenia, as per usual

"Let me tell you the greatest story ever told. It's a story of trial and tribulation, of treachery and trepidation, of terror but also Triumph. It's the story of the 2016 presidential election..."

Trumpaladin tells the story as besty he can, will all essential emotions and hand gestures. I think this will take until long after the food comes in

>>23564
Husbando comes in much later to pet the poor exhausted sleeping pony
\r
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23566
23568 23572 23573
Goodnight everybody.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23567
>>23562
im not its cool.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23568
>>23566
*pets pony... after he's back*
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23569
23648
>>23565
[Happy sleeping pony noises]
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23570
23571
>>23564
A surprisingly wise and level-headed decision for Tracy. No bully, that was simpler than I expected. She's able to determine from the surroundings that while the wall around the city is well-built, the area is not particularly well-kept; someone has been neglecting their duties, and the area around the city - while serviceale - is in need of some hard labor.

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23571
>>23570
Her curiosity ends where my exhaustion begins. I gotta do a bunch of stuff tomorrow.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23572
23574
>>23565
A most epic story, and one that will live on for generations.
"Did I ever tell 'ye about the time Trump was elected president?" shall be uttered for decades to come, increasingly.
>>23566
'Night!
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23573
>>23566
thanks for leading me to the orcs,night.
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23574
23575
[1d20 = 12]
>>23572
Sense motive on Slovenia to determine how she's feeling or responding
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23575
23576
>>23574
She's fine, she's been working all day (and maybe during the night time?)
The food arrives as Trump is detailing Trump's proud stance as the Piano Guys played their rendition of Amazing Grace/Fight Song, and the overall effect it had on those who were witnessing, both live and digitally.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23576
23577
>>23575
*Ends the story gloriously*
*Offers Ketchup bottle*
"But enough about me. Anything you want to share?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23577
23578 23579
>>23576
https://youtu.be/zTzMRB9vfU0
(in case ppl missed out on it live)
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23578
23580
>>23577
Holy shit that's perfect
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23579
>>23577
absolutely beautiful no homo.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23580
23581
>>23578
Dude, seeing it live was something else
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23581
23584
>>23580
haggis intensifies.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23582
23585 23589
So yeah, Slovenia is transfixed by the story, enjoying with rapt attention the degree of magnificence which Trump describes. Then he turns his attention and questioning on Slovenia.
"Me? I'm not much to speak of really. I have always taken to the hard, dirty jobs that no one seems to want. I've made my way putting more resolve and conviction into a task than those who have done it previously, and have both succeeded and suffered for it. Not many are want to welcome a unicorn into an "Earth-pony trade" like carpentry, and I've had my share of successes and failures. I've learned that I can't rely on anyone else to put as much conviction in their work, and tend to get,... somewhat blinded when engaged in a project. Consequently I can seem curt and unemotional, but I always get the job done."
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23583
23586
Fucking GET Raiders
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23584
>>23581
Don't make me blog-post
Anonymous
WAOpk
?
No.23585
>>23582
*rises from the dead like zombie Jesus*
Muh feelz.
Anonymous
WAOpk
?
No.23586
>>23583
I was going to take it, but i made the mistake of going to bed first. By the time I remembered, it was too late...
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23588
23591
>>23587
"Uhm,... I don't know if I really have any place saying it, but can't we just leave the GETs alone? I mean, I know there's trolls and groups who wanna shit in our cereal, but doesn't leaving Mlpol open as a target only increase traffic? At the least there's gonna be those who 'wanna see', and beyond that it might help the board's reputation if we were more accommodating/inviting to outsiders? Remember, Jordan Peterson talks about how being social is about both learning to play the games that others are playing, in addition to playing our/one's own game," Thez says, as though she's been thinking these things for a long time but hasn't had the opportune moment to say them without incredible same-faggotry.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23589
23592
>>23582
"That's... pretty incredible.

My grandfather was a mack truck repairman. Worked his whole life on diesel engines while also owning a tobacco farm. My father, he had real skills. He was a welder for many years, until he realized he could run the businesses better than his managers could. Even after he became a white collar business man he loved doing the hard work - going out into swampy land to put up signs, renovate a building, or install a pond. I had amazing respect for him. I don't know if I can quite say the same about myself with regards to the hard work. But if you had seen me on the line...

If you need any help with your work, please just ask"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23590
23591
Slightly emboldened (I've got Amazing grace on repeat) she continues: "So what if Spartans, or Weebs, or Trolls, or whoever comes to try and fuck up out shit. Its not like it really hurts us, if anything the ability to say "Good game" and continue on will be a greater asset to the site. I'm all for tribalism (BRONCOS 4LYFE), but,... well its not like Mlpol is going anywhere,... not like last time anyway."
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23591
23592
>>23588
>>23590
"In my experience, open war is better than letting them just take it" Trumpaladin says, remembering deleting dozens of spam posts and banning dozens of proxies from a sperging inta spammer while on his phone in a theater in Univeral Studios Orlando over the summer, watching a movie with a friend
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23592
23594
>>23589
"I shall ask you first and foremost." She extends a hoof in a bump-esque gesture, blushing cuz its far more informal than she's done since coming "here".
>>23591
Careful, that latter post is Thez
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23593
Wait, nevermind
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23594
23595 23598
>>23592
Trumpaladin extends his hand out, matching his palm to the bottom of her hoof and then sort of grasping, but letting go if she withdraws the hoof. He smiles at her

"I'm not sure I fully explained who I am to you, who we are"

Trumpaladin tells her about the group, and most importantly, his roles in their adventures, ommitting details like the in-fighting and getting Tracy pregnant. A sort of set of war stories, kind of trying to impress her.

He starts talking about his larger plans, which leads right back into how he thinks Slovenia could help

Okay, I have to ask, what is the manner in which she eats steak?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23595
23596 23597
I'd like to share something. Its egregiously blog-posty, but it pertains to the overall/underlying scope and direction of the Game, why I'm so on about metaphysics, what we're doing in general and specific, and what I hope(know) can come of of a little bit of resolve, even if it seems absurd or whatever.
"Objections?" Thez asks, startling Infernius (who is still mid-way up the Orc's tree), as well as everyone else.
>>23594
She clasps it between hooves and rips small chunks off of it.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23596
>>23595
Um... okay....

>rips small chucks out
Now where are her manners? Kek
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23597
>>23595
go ahead.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23598
23600 23601 23603
>>23594
Sorry, that was a neglectful response. The comments about ripping were simply to do with eating meat.

Thez steps forward (in a mind-sense on this one). "GM has been flittering around the background of the digital community for years. At the same time he stumbled across a set of 3.5 D&D books, and me as a consequence, he was studying the republican primaries. At the same time, he stumbled across the original video of Amazing Grace/Fight Song (the Piano Guys). As his efforts progressed (which included the digital capacity of metaphysics, which to his knowledge an undeveloped and unexplored genre, but most effective esp wrt meme magic) he attempted to coax and inspire others in his material surroundings to participate in a collaborative effort, which no one wanted to do. Whether it was the time involved, the musical technical ability, or just the theme, participants showed interest that eventually waned. Even as Trump was elected - joy for that - there was a sadness, that people seemed unable or unwilling to excite themselves, beyond their fervor for the 'icon'.
Then the inauguration happened. When the Piano Guys first took the stage, GM was already in tears, but as the song and the procession took place, he turned into a barrel of wetworks. It was a horrible and shameful display, but he also had the last of his fucks taken away.
What he learned that day is that there are metaphysicists in the world - outside one's particular interaction - that are powerful, deliberate, and who seek maybe not the exact same thing, but an acceptable compromise. He didn't get to lead a group to sing Amazing Grace/Fight Song (he literally planned/tried to) but he did see the impossibly-yet emergent president have that same exact song played at said president's inauguration.
In a manner of speaking, Trump himself (cuz its not like Trump had no say in the music for the inauguration) said to GM that day: "Thats a good idea. Lets do it on a grander scale"


Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23599
23600 23601
"Thats what this thread is all about. Its the butterfly effect, except at the level of the butterfly."
Thez smiles
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23600
23602
>>23598
>>23599
you guys can thank one 4cuck mod that banned me for shit posting for me being here right now. i like butterflies.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23601
23602
>>23599
>>23598
I had a friend in law school who messaged me on April 1 and said that the /pol/ and /mlp/ boards were merged...
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23602
23604
>>23600
It was/will (one of my 'proxies' is gone for the next 4 days e\\_/e) be relayed and thanked. Though I am most critical of 4chan, I will never stop thanking them for the blessings that have come of 4/mlpol/ and everything thereafter.
>>23601
IKR? When I first saw it I was like "Oh hell no!",... funny ol' world 'aint it?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23603
>>23598
D'aww

Trumpaladin continues trying to impress Slovenia and also flatter her
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23604
23605 23606
>>23602
I thought it was the most wonderful idea I had ever heard of at that point. I had never even looked at a chan board before then
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23605
>>23604
really?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23606
23607
>>23604
"Yes. It was 10-thousand things, unleashed and given form. I think Mlpol.net has begun to forget, not to their detriment or laziness, but simply from familiarity. A reminder is due desu," Thez says smilingly.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23607
23608
>>23606
So, I guess Trumpaladin and Slovenia are finished eating by now. So Trumpaladin will have to get the check... Just kidding! He owns the place, he can eat for free. Or at least has an indefinite tab open

Is she too tired to go sight seeing in the town?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23608
23609 23610
>>23607
"Not at all, I haven't had the chance to explore yet, I've been too involved. Please lead the way," she replies, offering her hoof.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23609
23612
>>23608
hows that rope climbing coming along?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23610
23611 23613
>>23608
Hell yes

"The city has changed quite a bit since I arrived here, in no small part thanks to us.

Over here is the rusty spoon, at least I think it's called. Another restaurant. Survived the fire. Favored by our party member's senior player, Thez. Favored by much of the townsfolk as well. I personally don't think it's as clean.

This building here is... Also loved by Thez, and that is all I will say about it.

Here we have Luxury apartments. I had these built to try and bring some class in. One of the two largest buildings in the town. The view from the top penthouse is beautiful" Trumpaladin smiles deviously "the view of the interior is even better. I could show you our current deign and you could tell me where you could make it even better. But I think I'll show you the rest of the town first

Here is the harbor itself. When I first got here, the galleys were empty, and not much moved. Now, even late at night, big, beautiful sailing ships move from across the ocean

Over there, is the coastal fortress, which served as the citadel in the great demon attack on the city."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23611
>>23610
You miffed that one, the Rusty Duck IS favored by the townsfolk, but is NOT favored by Thez (she still likes the Sticky Wicket) for the same reason.
No further corrections or side-notes.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23612
>>23609
Infernius ... pant pant ... is almost ... to the top ... pant
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23613
23617
>>23610
"Look at the streets themselves. They used to be meander around haphazardly, evidently developed as the city grew organically. When the fire took out much of the city we changed the plan. I formulated it on the layout of Paris, a city I visited an became enamoured with in a different life. The street pattern proceeds from a central point and radiates outward, sort of like bicycle spokes. The apartments form one center, with a plaza in the exact center. We intend a statue here latter on.

Here is the Town Hall. Sechs is the leader of the city. I figured we needed a strong building to project local government power, so I had one built. In the Neo-classical design, since that is how government buildings always appeared in my realm.

Here is the library. Filled with many books and great wisdom. Several floors to give a presence.

Over here we have the bazaar, closed at the moment, but offers all sorts of interesting items from all across the planet for sale.

You can't really see them well from here, but before you, near the western waterfront, are several factories. See the smoke stacks? A tannery, a paper mill, a weaver's shop, and others we shall soon add. These were my idea. I wanted to expand the city's production from just being agriculture and selling pirate loot, to being a serious center of entrepot, commerce, and manufacturing. To give the people real jobs. Give them something to buy. I own these buildings in part. We also expanded the forges greatly, I think you can see them when we pass by that part of the city.

Here is the other great radial pattern in the city. At its center is a plaza where we shall eventually locate a statue of a hydra with Soro's (and others') heads being cut off. The main building is the Diamond exchange. It is the highest building in the city. That's operated by Ben. His gold and silver smithing is the dominant industry in town for now. He also helps work finance like banking.

To the immediate south is the church of Rockwell. Kind of ironic its placed there. Inferius is the main cleric of that faith."
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23615
23616 23617
>>23614
Kek, what?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23616
23617
>>23615
Nothing, carry on.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23617
23618
>>23613
>>23614
>>23615
>>23616
hmmph
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23618
23619
>>23617
"Psst, he's doing a better job of converting the otherwise undetermined layfolk than you. Don't take it personally."
Thez whispers from under a random branch (she has crazy shadow-hax btw).
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23619
23620
>>23618
*miontuars sighs*
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23620
23621
>>23619
>gets shadow-groped
"Everyone has their skills and weaknesses."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23621
23623
>>23620
*soothed minotuar noises*
RnPXK
?
No.23622
23628
"As we travel north, you can see the city walls. They were rather impressive when I got here, but I had them built ten feet taller as a precaution, given the danger to the city from occasional does. What you see before you used to be cattle pasture. Now, well, you see it

That's the Stadium. The Cathedral of the Great Church of Football. You probably haven't heard of it, or of the great God Elway whom we serve. But you will, you will. You must see now that it's probably among the biggest structures you've ever seen. Well, I can't speak to your experience, but I think only the larger palaces and castles even come close to the size of this thing on this planet. It's big enough for the entire city and then some. Let us go in

Here you can see ticket booths, refreshment stands, seating areas, let's go forwards shall we

Here is the lower seating area. Look through. Look at the field. Look at all of the seat areas. Yes, that would take a while to walk around. You can see there are seats close to the ground, and seat further up. But all of them have a great view of the field. And the field... Let's go on it shall we?

Here is where the teams play the ball. 100 yards end zone to end zone. Just imagine it, if you can. It's truly great. I'll have show you the recordings of the super bowls. Actually, I'll need to show you a game some day. Look up there you can see the luxury suits. They are great on the inside. You'll be able to experience it I am sure.

Speaking of palaces, when evil tries to attack, they tend to flock for this field. They too are impressed by it, hard to blame them. This is where Soros came the second time, the third time, and where we killed Kefka and his Tarrasque. In that way, the field is not just a metaphorical site of liberation, but a literal one.

Across the field, we have where the players enter. Exiting through this other area takes us into the reliquary. The tarasque itself should be here, formed as a Football.
*beat*
That's strange. Fae seems to have removed it from its display case. I'll have to ask her about that later."
\r
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23623
23624 23625
>>23621
While we're on the subject, can I get a ruling on Minotaur penis? Is it like a tentacle (re: bulls) or is it more like a cylinder (re: hoers)?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23624
23625
>>23623
Horse penis is sexier
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23625
23626
>>23623
>>23624
horse like benis, due to mutation.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23626
23627
>>23625
"Gald you said it," Thez smiles.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23627
>>23626
"glad you like it" *infernuis winks*
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23628
23629 23630 23632
>>23622
As we circle back around towards the East, appreciate that all that is around you was grass land just a few months ago. We've added to the city. Okay, so it's still underdeveloped, but there are buildings now. We've added some lower income housing, which is used thanks to the new increase in the population, and some warehouses, although these are not connected with the more profitable Entrepot trade, but rather the domestic manufacturing at the forge...

Speaking of which, here it is. Vastly expanded. All sorts of metal crafting. An Arsenal as well, at least the beginnings of one.

Here is a monestary where monks of the Broncos meditate on Football. We've attached a school. It's the biggest school in the city. The monks teach most everything there - the Trivium, liberal arts, but also vocations. We have taken an illiterate peasantry, and we are making them ready to conquer the world. Metaphorically, by economic competition and cultivation of skills. Perhaps at one point you might decide you want to teach carpentry to others. Or be a priest, like Noble Fae. No pressure or anything, just to make you aware of the universe of possibilities.

Here we have an additional monastic building - the headquarters of the Davisian Mendicant order. They shall spread the faith to every corner. Which reminds me, I need to get some ships loaded.

Here is the Militant Order of the Broncos. A little less metaphorical, these are those who have determined that they shall not stand idly by as the city is threatened, but will take the fight to the enemy. I think I will take them on expedition tomorrow. You can see there also the Training field.

Look South, towards the first radial, you can see the headquarters of the United States Football League in the distance. We're going to establish new franchises, merchandising... what you've seen is but the beginning

As we approach the North gate of the city, well, I think that's everything. Or much of it anyways"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
6kSUe
?
No.23629
>>23628
Trumpaladin holds the forward hooves and looks into her eyes
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23630
23631 23633
>>23628
Her eyes are alight with the ideas presented, but her brow furrows a few times.
"Wait, please, I don't understand these 'Broncos'. Who are they?"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23631
23633 23634
>>23630
"They are those who love their country and their home. Who understand the true value of teamwork, of authority and tradition. To translate it into Equestrian religious terms, they are those who have mastered the understanding of Harmony, and Friendship.

They are the citizens of Port Barry who play for Port Barry, represent it, and when needed, fight it's battles. They are those members of the Church Militant nearest sainthood"
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23632
>>23628
>liberal arts
degenerate.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23633
23634
>>23630
>>23631
"I think I misunderstood your question. Our Broncos are named after the True Broncos, those disciples of Elway, who played with him, were managed by him, at Mile High. They are among the greatest saints. They are Football, in a real sense. They are America"

Trumpaladin seems overcome with awe as he speaks these words
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23634
23635
>>23631
>>23633
"It sounds,... nice. I'm not sure I understand Port Barry, its lengths and breadths, nor do I conclusively understand the Broncos or the grandness of John Elway (I'm assuming that if one talks about the Broncos and Football, that John Elway would have been mentioned) but I very much agree with the tenor you have described thus far."
6kSUe
?
No.23635
23636
>>23634
"That's quite alright. I did not understand Port Barry at first, and even as I have come to shape it, there are still aspects of it I do not quite understand. But I do know that it is mine and I am its, that I would fight and bleed to protect it and that I have in fact fought and bled to protect it. That it loves me almost as much as I love it. And that I have made its good my own, its prosperity and its glory my goal.

I think you'll be here a while. You'll become more acquainted with this town. Perhaps you too shall help shape it.

Elway's greatness and grandeur is too great for mortal understanding. We can only appreciate fragments of the true divine beauty. I shall help teach you, and help to understand, though I too do not and cannot fully understand nor grasp the glory. The finite cannot grasp what is infinite.

But I shall be here, by your side, to help you."
\r
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23636
23637
>>23635
"Its all so much,... let me consider, will you? In the meantime, I shall work at driving excellence from the mill?" she says, a bit starry-eyed, but maintaining a degree of dignity and poise.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23637
23638
>>23636
Laughing
"hehe, but of course! I have full faith in you. From what I've seen already today, you do indeed place full conviction into your work. You will get the job done. And you will do well here"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23638
>>23637
They proceed through the North gate and are on their way to the Tower
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23639
23640
Alright. From tonight, we can conclude that
- The orcs have been minimally/moderately observed and determined as an operative faction. They are entirely native, and,... well,... "based on sjws".
- The cannon-city is well built and well defended,... but not well-maintained, or responsibly tended to.
- Slovenia likes hard work and autism
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23640
23641
>>23639
Reee I'm not done!
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23641
23642
>>23640
I never said you were, nor was trying to overshadow or diminish, just summarizing (both for my own benefit, as well as whomever else,... remember there's an implicit audience).
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23642
23643
>>23641
Trumpaladin and Slovenia walk their way back to the tower and enter. He takes her up to the door of her room.

"It's been a wonderful night, and great getting to know you. I hope we can do this again. I won't keep you if you must go, but one last thing"

Trumpaladin, with one hand, grasps onto Slovenia's foreleg, and with another, gently caresses her muzzle. He leans in, and attempts a kiss
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23643
23644
>>23642
Being not an overly equestrian gesture (though not unheard of) she awkwardly looks about for a moment, before finally relinquishing to and abandoning herself to the kiss. And for a moment, even the thought of wood-working vanishes amidst fireworks and lights and sounds (all mental) that fire off and flare within her head. You're welcome
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23644
23645
>>23643
thabj you
Trumpaladin increases passion to the degree she will accept, hugging and embracing the pony

Only one question, will she take him into her room for you exactly what, or does she wish him a goodnight?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23645
23646
>>23644
That depends. Is Trump intending to seduce er body or her mind? There IS a difference,.....
"Its been a lovely evening, I look forward to learning more and doing my part to, what was the phrase, "Make Port Barry Great Again?" she says with a smile.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23646
23647
>>23645
>Is Trump intending to seduce er body or her mind?
Yes

Seeming entranced by her, he responds
"I look forward to getting to know you as well. You truly are beautiful. Indeed, Make Port Barry Great Again!"

He embraces her once more, and then departs, unless she has something else to to say
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23647
23648
>>23646
If yes, then work on the mind first the body second. Thats just a suggestion tho, not a prescription.
>more to say
Perhaps, but leaving now is the best move. Always leave them in a state of uncertainty/disbelief, either literally or figuratively wanting more.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23648
23649 23658 23672
>>23647
Leaving was more or less what I had in mind. She doesn't seem like the type to screw on a first date. So long as she accepts a kiss it's good enough.

>>23569
When he is done elsewhere, Trumpaladin looks around to find Tracy. He finds her having fallen asleep in the forge. He pets her, then cradles her and carries her into his bedroom. He then strips down from his now complete full plate mail armor, magical underarmour, and everything else.

He then mounts Tracy, intensely having sex with her, probably enough to wake her into full consciousness, but she maintains at least the appearance of remaining asleep. He lies down next to her, and it occurs to him that this is the first time she's been in his room in the tower. He falls asleep with her in his arm.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23649
23650
>>23648
Okay, I need to sleep. Thanks for staying up for my autism GM
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23650
>>23649
/)
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23651
23652 23658
Did anything happen while I was out cold?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23652
23653
>>23651
ITT? Not much. Trump had a successful heart to heart with Slovenia, who is eager to put her abilities and talents to work on behalf of the party and the port. Some bants went this way and that, some feels were had/exchanged, and everyone (Tracy included) had a good (and not stressful) time.

By the way,... are we going to hear from Norfilly and Taylor anytime soon? I'm starting to worry.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23653
23654
>>23652
I'm sure they'll show up Saturday.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23654
23657
>>23653
This weekend tends to be very taxing/demanding (time, effort, stress, etc.), so no fault if they don't. I'm just emphasizing that they are not forgotten.
Nor is Sad Alex, or Yak Lee for that matter.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23655
23669
Would Lenos be willing to teach Tracy how to set traps?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23656
23658 23669
the queen is dead, long live the queen.gif
Also, if Tracy acquired Aura of Despair through Blackguard levels, would that mess-up her stealth?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23657
23669
Tracy's day.png
>>23654
I say, for the sake of comfort and casual player accommodations characters should have a default/grinding modes during the week, instead of just freezing like zombies:
>Whenever Queen Taylor can't show, assume it's because she's busy having awesome concerts and spreading her fame.
>Norfilly is still collecting sticks and discovering fascism through it., and makes everyone very happy just by being alive.
>Sad Alex goes in and out of petrification as his mood swings, but he manages to strike a different Jojo pose every time; he's getting pretty good at it.
>Trumpaladin tweets on his phone whenever he can despite the lack of electricity/internet, but has faith that his tweets will reach other universes and have influence over destiny.
>Torquil studies his meme tombs and draws rare Pepes and the like in his books for future use.
>Infernius prays to his lord aand rereads Mein Kampf every week, so that he doesn't forget how to read; after that, he works on the Confederate Monuments around Port Barry.
>Thez hauls ass at her Fight Club, visiting daily to remind them that they're all her bitches.
>Tracy sharpens her various knives, practices her stabbing, and imagines what it will be like to be a mother
Players could set their own default modes too, or put basic, simple tasks, like crafting, on the backburner between weekend sessions.
Thoughts?
pic unrelated
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23658
23660
>>23651
Tracy was raped in her sleep, see >>23648
>>23656
I think she'd be detectable through the detect evil spell, although it would take a couple rounds, and they'd only know her direction, but not her precise location. I'm not sure, but I think that spell might only be used by good slighted clerics and Paladins, which you are hopefully unlikely to have hunting you.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23659
23669
Another question: can buff spells of the same type stack? i.e If two spellcasters cast Bull's Strength on the same creature, does it get +8 Str?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23660
23662
>>23658
>detect evil spell
Doesn't that work on other evil creatures too?
With the Fiendish template, Tracy already counts as an Evil Outsider with fairly high hit dice, so that's already a strong aura.. I'm not sure how to calculate it though.
Anonymous
WAOpk
?
No.23661
23663
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Patriot_(3.5e_Class)
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23662
23664
>>23660
She only counts as a fiendish outsider with fairly high hit dice in cauchemar form, which is already a pretty clearly unsubtle form. Otherwise, I think her only issue when not transformed is the 3 or 4 levels in Blackguard.

But really, what sort of enemies are you worried about casting Detect Evil?
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23663
>>23661
Holy hell Thats the best class ever
Anonymous
WAOpk
?
No.23664
23665
>>23662
Cauchemar isn't fiendish. Fiendish is a template applied to normal animals. I thought it was stated that she became fiendish after transforming for the first time, with the horns and all.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23665
23675
>>23664
Uh... Let's say she was cured of her fiendishness or something through the Golden Lady's order or sufficient application of Paladin semen
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23666
23671
image.png
Claiming Tracy
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23669
23670
>>23655
Firetrap is a magical spell, he's not using physical traps.
>>23656
Yes and no. She would be sensed but not seen.
>>23657
Hmm, you pretty much nailed everyone.
>>23659
Nope

Anonymous
WAOpk
?
No.23670
23673
>>23669
Ah, I see.
Is setting traps a skill rogues normally have, or is that limited to just disarming them? A snare-trap is simple enough to make, but idk how to set them tactically.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23671
23672
impressed.jpg
>>23666
She's yours.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23672
image.gif
>>23671
I specifically set up >>23648 so that way she'd wake up with an arm over her.
*sleeping and spooning Paladin noises*
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23673
23674
>>23670
Traps are devices. They consist of a trigger, a reset, and a function. Anyone can make them but only rogues can make or disarm traps higher than DC 15
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23674
>>23673
Thanks.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23675
23676 23677
>>23665
The first part didn't happen though.
Also, what about the lingering spines in her mane?
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23676
>>23675
She banished outsiders. It had consequences. The spikes were removed sort of surgically
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23677
23678
>>23675
Meh, they're gone. They fell out like rotten teeth, cuz you didn't like 'em and I completely forgot
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23678
>>23677
Fine by me (I was going to say she clipped them daily as part of her morning routine).
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23679
23680
Just for the sake of my haphazard character sheet in the making, does she have the fiendish sub-type or not?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23680
23681
>>23679
Not by default, its a gained trait through partial or full transformation.

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23681
23682
>>23680
So, only while she's a warhorse?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23682
23683
>>23681
Or on fire
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23683
>>23682
Noted.
RnPXK
?
No.23684
23685
image.png
Just want to note that Slovenia is absolutely adorable. I think she could compete with Nordfilly for mascot
\r
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23685
23786 23788
1363343183684.png
>>23684
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Norfilly is best mascot though.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23686
23687
"Morning! I'm gonna go kill something!" Thez beams after a long night's (5 hour) sleep.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23687
23688
>>23686
What'd she do with Kefka's wings, btw?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23688
23690
>>23687
She's about to test them. She could have had them made into Wings of Flying,... but that would have taken too much time and effort. Instead, she stitched them together to make a crude hang-glider apparatus.
"I don't need to fly, I just need to be able to better direct my falling." ^_^
<whooof>
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23689
23691 23692
In the distance, a Roc that had been maintaining a circular flight pattern suddenly crumples mid-flight, as though struck from above by a projectile.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23690
23694
>>23688
>Wings of Flying
That's what I thought she was going to do.
Hang glider is much more creative though.
Make it fold into a staff, like in Avatar tLA
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23691
23693
>>23689
>Rocs exist
Well shit. How much of this world is trying to us?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23692
>>23689
kek
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23693
433q-14.jpg
>>23691
Rocs are awesome though.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23694
23695
>>23690
Ooooh, that's a GOOD idea, Not a staff exactly, but collapse-able.
The Roc in the distance is clearly struggling against something, but unable to right its self as it descends toward the ground. At this rate,....
... yeah, it didn't make it.

BTW, if I didn't mention last night, I'm gonna do a bit more off-board dice rolling simply to increase the tempo of some activities. Combat rolls will still be done on board.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23695
23696 23697
>>23694
I wonder if it had a nest nearby.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23696
23698
Trumpaladin wakes up with a full and long list of things he needs to do today.

He needs to confer with Inferius, on not just one but two seperate issues.

He needs to ask Fae a question, and then have her accompany him on an expedition.

He needs to deliver some Chamomile Tea to a certain someone, and make some morning bagels for her as well

He needs to ask Trollestia for her services

He needs to meet with Sechs and his Broncos

He needs to meet with leaders of the Davisian Order

He needs to recheck that market place

But first, there's someone he really wants to talk to. Someone he did not talk to last night, though he wanted to

>>23695
That, you can eat
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23697
>>23695
A VERY good question.
A small group of humans emerge from the brothel and make their way in the direction of the fallen bird.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23698
23703
>>23696
I want to rear one.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23699
23701
It takes a while, but the team of humans eventually drag the bird back in the vicinity of the Port. There they lay the bird out and begin the long and laborious task of plucking it.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23700
23702
Thez <whooofs> back to the tower, bearing some new scratches and gashes (nothing serious).
"I need to make an amulet, I got so used to having scales and natural armor - not to mention much more damage reduction - that I forget to guard myself against attacks. Oh well, I still nabbed us a proper bird, the whole city can has some 'turkey' tonight!" ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23701
23702 23703
56fae6c71808c340121f345acc0a55a1--bald-eagles-god-bless-america.jpg
>>23699
>this is after Tracy woke up and kissed her husband good morning
Tracy is out for a stroll, and decides to investigate the area where the bird landed.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23702
23704 23705
Look of Doom.png
>>23700
>the whole city can has some 'turkey' tonight
You set this whole thing up for that

>>23701
But I need to talk to her first
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23703
23705
>>23701
>>23698
Are you good at being a falconer? Are you going to dedicate ranks to Falconry? If you get a bird, are you going to actually attention to it? Or are you going to leave it in a room where it carries off a horse or something important after you leave it alone for too long?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23704
23706
numap.png
>>23702
I would NEVER
Black spot is gommie town, dark red is where the bird landed.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23705
23707
Spoilered
>>23702
Please, oh please, oh please don't make me miss out on this.
I'm going to have to go in a bit...
>>23703
I didn't put all those ranks into Handle Animal for nothing.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23706
>>23704
Tracy goes out to check out the mountains around that area.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23707
23708 23709
>>23705
If literally nothing else, say that she told him about Inferius's dumbass idea of trying to domesticate a troll. Someone needs to stop him before he sets a troll lose in the Tower
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23708
23709 23710
>>23707
She would've mentioned the Orcs.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23709
23711
>>23707
Bah, trolls are easy if you know what to do.
>>23708
Good point. I'll add it later, but the Tree-Orc village is just to the right of the circle
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23710
>>23708
I mostly just wanted a quick rundown on what he missed out on, and he'd mention how he was helping her friend acclimate herself to the city. If she's going to be made a mount, that will need a conversation. But the most important thing is "please stop Inferius before he does something stupid." That and plenty of *pets pony*
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23711
23714
>>23709
?????
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23712
23713
*investigates mountains where Roc fell*
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23713
23715 23716
>>23712
The Roc didn't fall in the mountains, it fell in a field a way outside Port Barry, almost like it was hunting caos
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23714
23716
>>23711
"What? Just set 'em on fire," Thez says like everyone knows that.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23715
23717
>>23713
*Investigates crater where bird fell to determine which way it was flying, and looks for mountains in either direction*
I g2g, but I wanna find that nest.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23716
>>23713
Almost as if it fell miles away from the probable location of its nest, if it was a female. If

>>23714
"I see. Just like the Vietnamese..."
*removes Icon of Saint Nixon from his pocket and looks at it*
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23717
23718
>>23715
Noted. Take care
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23718
23719
>>23717
Fuck it, I'm going to do this because Tracy didn't and it's just so glaringly obvious

"Thez, what was the sex of the Roc?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23719
23720
>>23718
"Uhm,... I didn't check. Hold on." <whooof>
32 seconds later
<whooof>
"Its a girl."
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23720
23722
>>23719
"One more question Thez. These Trolls. Are they the same as the "Orcs" I hear mentioned, or are we dealing with two entirely separate groups here?"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23721
23722
>but I just wanna fug that pone
I saw that GM
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23722
23723
>>23721
You saw nothing.
>>23720
Entirely separate groups
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23723
23724
>>23722
"Uh... who was encountered by Tracy and Inferius last night exactly? Living in the trees?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23724
23725
>>23723
Tree-orcs. The Trolls were in a separate section of the woods. I'll plot that position also.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23725
23726
>>23724
*Reeees internally*
"Was the village of the Trolls located, or only of Orcs?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23726
23727
>>23725
The troll village has not been located so far, just the orcs. The orc village is in a decent enough forest, but its mostly soft woods that aren't sufficient for trebuchets, the harder woods are deeper into the forest.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23727
23728
>>23726
"Trolls I know are dangerous and man-eaters. What is the reputation of Orcs?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23728
23729
>>23727
"NORMAL orcs, or THESE orcs?" Thez asks with a chuckle.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23729
23730
>>23728
"The Tree Orcs whose village was located. As specific to this situation as possible"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23730
23731
>>23729
"Oh they're a bunch of pansies. They first took to the trees when the zombies were a problem, and developed a strategy of raining down rocks and filth on whoever was detected in their environment. They're generally malnourished, moderately inbred, and entirely stupid. Don't tell Slag I said that."
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23731
23733
>>23730
"Who is Slag? Have you opened up diplomacy with them? Are they an amiable bunch?"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23732
1255082__safe_derpy hooves_fluttershy_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_animated_collaboration_collage_female_flashback_gif_griffon_i've seen some shit_las pegasus.gif
>When you almost call an airstrike on the wrong village
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23733
23734
>>23731
"Slag is the angry green-faced guy who made a cameo early on against the hydra. He's been hiding in his room since then cuz he's so SERIOUS," she says this with a mocking sort of theatrics. "At this point, I don't think the orcs are aware of us, other than the time when they shot at I'nis. I wouldn't describe them as amiable, but they might be lured into contributing to the party and the local infrastructure.
6kSUe
?
No.23734
23735
>>23733
Orcs Speak common, right?

*Scratches "Genocide Troll Village" off list of things to do today, since the Troll village has not been located, and the Orcs are not suitable targets for mass murder of women and children*

"I guess we'll want to meet with her when we determine we need laborers to build a damn or highway system. In the mean time, I have a pirate and 23 potential pirates I don't know what to do with, and 14 elves we sort of have laying around. I'll try to talk Inferius out of pissing them off by trying to enslave a few of them"
\r
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23735
23738
>>23734
>common
Heavens no, why do you think all the "Hibbity Hooblah"?
Wait, Infernius was going to re-enslave the elves?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23736
23737 23739
Back for a bit
Did Tracy find any clues in the Roc's territory
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23737
>>23736
?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23738
23739
>>23735
I mean.. the D&D wiki says they speak both Common and orc, so I figured they were talking Orc in the home.

>re-enslave the elves
The elves, no, although if they spent much of the day searching for gems in the dungeon or helping move the larger beams for the trebuchet, it would be much appreciated
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23739
23740 23741 23744
>>23736
She wasn't looking in its territory, she was surveying the area around where it landed, but Rocs have a several mile-long range of operation. They're ahem meta known for nesting in mountainous regions.
>>23738
These aren't standard orcs, these are tree-orcs. No common 4 u!
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23740
23748
1048894__safe_artist-colon-vectorfag_scootaloo_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_abuse_angry_bowl_desk_earth pony_female_food_indoors_kitchen_ladle_orphan_pegasus_po.png
>>23739
*sighs*
Well if they can't speak our language and no one knows Orc, then we can't boss them around.

Just so long as Inferius doesn't start a war I'm fine
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23741
23742 23748
>>23739
I meant looking for/into it's territory.
Did she find the mountains in which it could've roosted?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23742
23746
>>23741
There's one mountain range. Try not to get eaten by a dragon
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23744
>>23739
Trumpaladin goes to the Bazaar. Riding Fae if it's faster
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23745
>>23743
An adult dragon is a match for a high level paladin. I checked
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23746
23747 23749
>>23742
>Mountain dragons
That'd be Red or Silver, right?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23747
23750
>>23746
Well, there are a number of dragons that like to live in mountains, although it's different climate zones for different kinds of mountain dragons. I think Silver are reasonably non-hostile, but red dragons, yeah. If you find a large one, you're dying
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23748
23751
>>23740
It would be a shame if there was a cleric in the party that can "Comprehend languages"
>>23741
It would have been the one that is at the south side of the Circle. You know, the one Tracy and Infernius were mobbing around in last night.


Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23749
>>23746
Red Dragon is correct. Just looked at the stats again and you don't want to face one alone
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23750
23752 23753 23754
>>23747
Red dragons are bros. They know where it's at.
Fuck silver dragons though. Thinking they're so cool, and always shapeshifting for human cock.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23751
23753
>>23748
Advance towards that area.
Also, does this universe have duct tape?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23752
>>23750
>Bros
Uh huh. I'm sure they feel the same way about you
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23753
>>23751
I'll consider making an exception, but no.
>>23750
Red dragons are legendary-tier trolls

Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23754
23755
>>23750
>shapeshifting for human cock
Shit, they could be more dangerous than I realized
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23755
23756 23757 23795
>>23754
They do tho, in fact most of the 'good' dragons are semen demons
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23756
23758 23760
>>23755
Ikr. They're all obsessed with getting LANCED.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23757
23795
>>23755
Well shit. Cross "dragon hunting" off the list as well, lest I get hunted myself
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23758
23759 23760
>>23756
By a strong and handsome knight, preferrably
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23759
23762
But back to the point, Tracy makes her way towards that area.
>>23758
It's more than just a stereotype: it's archetypal.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23760
23761 23762
>>23756
>>23758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0A5vzGMQr8

>>23758
Trumpaladin returns to the Bazaar
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23761
23763
>>23760
I love that movie.
>A Spanking?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23762
23763 23767
>>23759
Yes. Ideally it fits with the natural survival hierarchy that emerges from chaos (there's that orderly chaos bit again), except not all in shiny armor are brave or strong, despite the iconography. All the 'nice' qualifiers are largely written in in the aftermath. ^_~
>>23760
Bad, naughty Zoot

Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23763
23764 23765
>>23761
This is why dragon hunting should only be attempted mounted. So Tracy can have a strong swordsmen, both can have the movement, and Trumpaladin can be saved from almost certain temptation

>>23762
If you're being hunted by knights, pretending to be a damsel is a damned fine survival strategy
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23764
>>23763
Fair point. With dragons, consent is kinda like with cats.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23765
23766 23768
>>23763
She's not hunting any dragons right now, but if any Silver sluts try to make a move on him, she'll eat their hearts out.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23766
23768
>>23765
GM makes a note: "... silver... sluts... exclamation exclamation"
It will never happen ever.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23767
23769
>>23762
wait, wait

Before Trumpaladin returns to the bizarre, he prepares a cup of Chamomile Tea, and some bagels with Philadelphia Cream Cheese.

He goes to Slovenia, who I'm presuming is in the craft shop (if not, knock on her door. If she's out, just come by later). Deliver her the tea, and say

"A bright new day ahead I imagine. I'm guessing you'll want to get started on the full version. Here's some tea for you, and I prepared some bagels as well. I have no idea if you like bagels, but I know I enjoy them. If you need helpers, tell me so. I may be able to secure some for you"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23768
23769
>>23765
>Eat their hearts out
>That is not a metaphor

>>23766
*cough* Trumpaladin prefers ponies *cough*
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23769
23771
>>23767
"No, that was quite thoughtful. I,... I do like bagels," she says with a smile.
>>23768
scribble scribble scribble "Poners"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23770
Tracy continues to search the mountains, keeping a watchful eye out for any giant feathers or LANCED.com CDs as she traverses the area.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23771
23772
>>23769
*rubs hand through mane behind ear in a very playful manner*
"You're welcome, but seriously. Do you need helpers for the larger beams? Because I at least think we can get those"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23772
23773
>>23771
"No, I'm sure I can,... talk Adam's bitches into doing it," there's a cold yet casual air to how she said that.
Thez is vigorously murdering on an oversized mortar and pestle, grinding out some potatos.
"LAZY!!!"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23773
23774
>>23772
Trumpaladin moves his face to the side in a combination of a suspicious look and a glare

"... alright then..."

He leaves the room. When he goes outside, he calls Fae
(CALL MOUNT)
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23774
23776 23778
>>23773
Fae seems to be taking her time,... oh there she is. She swoops in and glances about for a moment before: "How can I assist you?"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23775
23779 23781
Has Tracy found any clues?
>Wants to find potential egg before it freezes in absence of its mother
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23776
23779
>>23774
"Are you looking for something?

Fae, I need to go into town. But first, I want to know, what happened to the Tarasque-Football"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23777
Boop?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23778
>>23774
>Fae seems to be taking her time,… oh there she is. She swoops in and glances about for a moment before
Fuck it, that's just way too weird
"What is wrong Fae?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23779
23780 23783
>>23775
And you're walking? C'mon now,....
>>23776
"The game-ball is kill. It has decayed into an unusable substance, except perhaps to induce vomiting," she says dryly.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23780
23782
>>23779
"Isn't it supposed to stay like that to keep the Tarasque from regenerating? What could have caused that?"

>The substance can induce vomiting
"Definitely save and bottle the sludge when you get back, and give it to me. I can use that"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23781
23783
>>23775
You normally love rolling spot checks. Why are you off your game today?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23782
23785
>>23780
>save it
"You're not serious,...."
"Yes, the Terrasque was supposed to remain dormant inside the magical bands of white lacing and always fully-inflated oblong grandeur. For it to dissolve means that something happened that should not have," she says gravely.
WAOpk
?
No.23783
23784
[3d20 = 43]
>>23779
She's been walking the whole time.
Has she found anything? What do the mountains look like?
>>23781
I was holding back...
Spot, Listen, Search for now.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23784
23787
>>23783
She almost gets the idea that flying, climbing, or otherwise disadvantageously positioning herself, she might find a strategically elevated position from which big bird might just put a nest.
That's cuz you got a 20
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23785
23790
>>23782
"If you have potions to induce vomiting, that would be greatly appreciated. The child isn't going to be holding the weight of any world if he is poisoned by something his mother eats first"

"What kind of thing that happened that should not have?"
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23786
23788
>>23685
THIS!
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23787
23789
>>23784
Tracy goes into stealth and continues to scan the area from hiding, while her faggot steps out for a bit.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23788
>>23685
>>23786
Why the reeing though? She really is adorable at least most of the time
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23789
23790
>>23787
Why stealth? Who are you afraid of finding you? go grind search and spot checks until you find a clue
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23790
23791 23792
>>23785
Fae is disgusted by the idea, but on Trump's insistence she relents. "Very well, I'll have the sludge bottled. As for what happened I cannot say. I only know that the sealing should have been indefinite. The ball was to have remained as long as the seal was intact, and even in that's failure the Terrasque would have returned in full. We'd have noticed."
>>23789
This. She can fly ffs.

Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23791
>>23790
"Um... we don't have to bottle the sludge..."
Ride Fae to the Bazaar
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23792
23793
>>23790
>>23790
Okay.
Fly up and keep constantly spamming Spot, Search, Listen, Scent, Track and anything else that seems useful.
Find the ladybird's perch.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23793
23794
1577956__safe_artist-colon-skitter_edit_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc-colon-filly anon_oc only_absurd res_age regression_angry_cute_female_filly_floppy ears_frow.jpeg
>>23792
Don't just say that, elaborate and do it!
WAOpk
?
No.23794
23796
[3d20 = 30]
>>23793
Look up towards the top of the mountain
Determine where the highest, awesomest place is, where a giant eagle would perch to look at the world.
Then go there.
Make way up the mountain. Flying and stopping occasionally to check around and conserve energy.
Spot, Search, and Track
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23795
23798 23799 23805
>>23755
>>23757
adds bang dragon to bucket list.
fVJvo
?
No.23796
23799
[1d20 = 16]
>>23794
Well, that track roll was a wash, but no worries. A "Caw!" sound is the only warning Tracy has before immediately getting
fVJvo
?
No.23797
[1d20 = 10]
[1d20 = 8]
....snatched up by another Roc, this one a bit larger and leaner.
Tracy is first initiative roll.
WAOpk
?
No.23798
23800 23801
[1d20 = 16]
>>23795
Is it squeezing her?
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23799
23801
>>23796
Hmmm. Rocks have mates. Like most birds actually. Who would have thought?

>>23795
Thez... Ah, nevermind
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23800
23802
Alright, Tracy is grasped in one of the Rocs claws. Her arms and legs are immobile, and her breathing is partially restricted. She is being carried.
>>23798
Yes, but she can breathe.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23801
23817
>>23798
Your move
>>23799
IKR, on both
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23802
23804
>>23800
>could turn Ethereal when necessary
See where it takes her, ready to phase the fuck out of there at the first sign of a beak.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23803
23806
Sometimes, I wish I played a Ranger.
I love this kind of stuff.

That last turn was fucking dumb, but I'll do it anyway.
fVJvo
?
No.23804
23805
[1d20 = 15]
>>23802
Tracy catches fire, which disturbs the Roc, as the flames are hostile and cause pain, but no damage. It rears and strokes at Tracy, who is now enveloped in a cloud of smoke.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23805
>>23795
Silver dragons are mostly only into hoo-mans.
Also, you have a waifu.
>>23804
Fuck..
RnPXK
?
No.23806
>>23803
Well, the eggs and the younglings will be well taken care of, so you don't have to worry
\r
fVJvo
?
No.23807
23808 23809
[2d8+6 = 17]
Tracy takes a grazing strike to the shoulder, but is otherwise fine.
At the earliest point, Tracy jumps ethereal. How long is she staying? Is it a "get out of bird-hands" jaunt, or is she staying 'under' for a moment?
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23808
23810
>>23807
Um... Can I arrive at the bazaar?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23809
23811
>>23807
She get's out of immediate harms way, and observes from a "safe" distance.
What's the surrounding area look like? Is she above the mountains?

Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23810
23812 23815
>>23808
"Yes of course Habibi! Welcome back to the bazaar. I see you indeed purchased that fine suit of armor. I don't know if any new vendors have arrived, but please enjoy yourself."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23811
23813
>>23809
Yeah, she's a few 100 feet up. So are you material then? Cuz the Roc is closing with a "SCREEEEEE"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23812
23814 23816
>>23810
Goddamn, I wish I could picture a friendly sandnigger merchant, but I can't get that
abominable Starlight recolor out of my head.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23813
23816
>>23811
Nope. She's full ghost.
Just stand in mid air until it loses interest; then follow it stealthily.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23814
1508522402140.png
>>23812

Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23815
23816
>>23810
"It's a rather fine suit, thank you"
To best exploit the bizarre, do you:
1. Look at items on display, or
2. Ask vendors?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23816
23818 23819 23822
BPH_Maz_Jobrani_1_2016.jpg
>>23812
>pic
>>23813
In that case, it ascends to a higher vantage point, clearly looking this way and that.
>>23815
Thez, who apparently has followed him since the Roc has been properly seasoned and prepared and was placed in the forge (the only place big enough) but is otherwise well situated. "I suggest browsing."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23817
>>23801
still salty about >rape
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23818
23821 23822
>>23816
>pic
Much better.
Tracy follows the bird from a safe distance, while her faggot leaves for a moment.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23819
23820
>>23816
Trumpaladin Browses the stalls! One by one, proceeding to a new one after each other has been exhausted, going down rows.

His search critereon are these:

Anything that is magical or enchanted and:

Some permutation of Jewelry, be it
Ring
Necklace
Bracelet
Brooch
or something that I omitted

He is not looking for normal Trumpaladin buffs, but anything that fits those critereon
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23820
>>23819
Do I need to do like a dozen search rolls or something, one for each stall?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23821
23824
>>23818
Okay that didn't take as long as I thought.
Tracy continues her bird-watching endeavor.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23822
23823
rick_harrison.png
>>23818
>>23816
You sure it's not this pic?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23823
>>23822
You bastard...
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23824
23825 23828
>>23821
What's it doing now?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23825
>>23824
Probably continuing its Tracy watching endeavor, which is what it was doing before
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23826
23828
Also, how do you determine a character's DC save?
6kSUe
?
No.23827
23828
[12d20 = 128]
Rolls Search checks on Bazaar stalls!
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23828
23829 23830
>>23824
Sorry, hadda eat. Its circling, still agitated and hostile.
>>23826
Depends on the context
>>23827
Oh no fucking way.
"Habibi, come this way! I have something to show you!" the bald man beckons.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23829
>>23828
FOLLOWS STRANGE ARAB MAN!
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23830
23831
>>23828
>context
Example?

Anyway, wait for the bird to calm down and take off, then follow wherever it's going.
fVJvo
?
No.23831
23832 23833 23837
[1d20 = 9]
>>23830
Thats not a DC, thats just waiting in ethereal until it ceases its survey pattern and flies back. That should only take a couple minutes.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23832
23834
>>23831
so am i at the top of the ladder yet?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23833
23836
>>23831
How do you determine a creature's DC to save against an attack?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23834
23835
>>23832
... yes, yes you are. The sound of "Hibbity" and "Hooblah" is distinct and unmistake-able at this range.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23835
23836
>>23834
cast comprehend languages and tongues.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23836
23838 23839
>>23833
That depends on context, like I said. If its a basic attack, you take the Base Atk bonus + str/buff/weapon/wtfbbq bonus +1d20 vs the opponenta AC (which its self is a bla/bla calculation).
If you're talking about attempting a sneak attack, its based on Rogue level + dex bonus/(+wtfe) vs. creatures relevant bonuses/etc. + 1d20
>>23835
Yay! Okay, so the spell completes and suddenly the speaking makes more sense. Infernius has missed a whole lot of the build-up, but he makes out "so big that me whole family could eat, so me shoot."
>silence
"Me miss."
Derisive laughter and jeering.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23837
23847
doberman-with-spiked-collar.jpg
>>23831
Follow the bird.
(stealthily)
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23838
23840
>>23836
Continues following Arab man!
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23839
23842
>>23836
ok can i have a description of the area?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23840
23841
>>23838
"Yes, I remembered something I'm sure you said sometime. I see this and I think "That man would like this."
It is magic candle."
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23841
23843
image.gif
>>23840
With a look that spans the border between suspicion and curiosity, Trumpaladin says "tell me about this candle"
fVJvo
?
No.23842
23846
[1d20 = 3]
>>23839
Not unless you want to try sneaking up on top of the platform. There's to allow for either directional travel, but unless you're going up top you're limited to what you can see from under the "floor"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23843
23845
>>23841
"Vedy simple, you light it, and it works." he smiles.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23844
there's *a hole to allow
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.23845
23850 23861
>>23843
"And what does it do exactly?"
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23846
23848 23850
>>23842
i burst through the floor.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23847
23850 23861
>>23837
... Where is the bird going?
/GO+C
?
No.23848
23849 23861
[1d20 = 5]
>>23846

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23849
>>23848
>ouch
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23850
23851 23852 23853
>>23845
>>23846
>>23847
>PAUSE
I need about an hour break. sorry ._.`
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23851
>>23850
Okay.
Take care of what you need to.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23852
>>23850
alright have a nice time.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23853
>>23850
ok now ill be back in about 30 minutes to an hour.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23855
23856
KPvcqWU.png

Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23856
>>23855
This
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23858
23859 23860 23870
And at last I'm back
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23859
>>23858
~Yay!
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23860
>>23858
Huzzah!
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23861
23862 23863
>>23845
"I don't know!" he seems pleased by this.
>>23848
Did you mean through the hole?
>>23847
The bird eventually relaxes its patrol and makes its way over to a rocky spire over there GM points. You following it?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23862
23864
>>23861
"Ever lit before?"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23863
23864
>>23861
Yes, follow in stealth, from a safe distance.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23864
23865 23866
>>23862
Nope, its entirely unused.
>>23863
Yeah, he lands on that spire over there points
6kSUe
?
No.23865
23867
[1d20 = 14]
>>23864
"Why did you suggest it to me? What did I say that made you think it was right for me?"

Sense motive
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23866
23869
>>23864
Slowly approach the spire over "there", in stealth.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23867
23868
>>23865
"Im sorry, I completely forgot. But I see it, and I know this man. It for you, it definitely. You should buy," his shtick would be far more irritating if money was an issue.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23868
23869
>>23867
"Should it be used in formal setting or similar to a torch?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23869
23871 23872 23873
>>23866
Its a perch. From here you can see all around the spire, with no obstructions. Including, the nest about 60' lower, nesled in a jut of stone.
>>23868
"I do not know." ^_^
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23870
23874
>>23858
as am i.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23871
23872 23874
>>23869
*eyes narrow*
"I'll take it"

"But before I go, does the shop [this guy is from the shop right?] have any special knives, daggers, or special stabbing equipment in stock?"
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23872
>>23871
>>23869
>inb4 shop disappears
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23873
23874
286465__safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_feels_grayscale_meme_monochrome_solo_wat.jpg
>>23869
>it really had a nest
Aw, poor thing...
Look closer, carefully. What's in it?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23874
23875 23876 23877
>>23871
"Yes of course habibi. Come I take you." He leads you to a booth with letter openers. "Here are special knives."
>>23870
Welcome. So is it through the hole or through the floor?
>>23873
2 eggs
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23875
23879
>>23874
>letter openers
"I'll take all of them"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23876
23878
>>23874
>2 eggs
Fug...
Give me a minute to figure something out.
Poor birdie..
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23877
23879
>>23874
it depends on if i have to roll to bust through the floor.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23878
23880
>>23876
ill take one.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23879
23881 23884
>>23877
Yes, you do.
>>23875
"Very good. Thank you."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23880
23882
the-thinker-3.jpg
>>23878
I would in a heartbeat, but the priority is what to do with daddy bird. A Roc won't stop hopelessly circling its nest until it's mate comes back: it will die of starvation before it leaves its eggs alone.
I'm a big mythology nut, with a soft spot for animals.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23881
23887
>>23879
HOW MANY LETTER OPENERS DO I RECIEVE!

Go with Fae to see Adam at the saw mill
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23882
>>23880
It was hunting ponies just a few minutes before
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23883
23887
Is the tower visible from the top of the mountain?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23884
23887 23889
>>23879
ill knock on the trapdoor.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23885
23886
Also, is he incubating the eggs atm?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23886
23893
>>23885
males dont do that.
fVJvo
?
No.23887
23890 23894
[1d20 = 15]
>>23881
One dozen letter openers. "What'cha gonna do with those?" Thez asks.
>>23883
Off in the distance, yes.
>>23884
The trapdoor is banged in. The orcs react with surprise.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23888
23895
>thez
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23889
>>23884
Excuse me, I misread that. They do react with surprise tho.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23890
23891 23895
>>23887
"hello do you have a minute to talk about our lord?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23891
23892 23896
>>23890
Infernius can hear whispering for a moment, then the trapdoor opens a crack, and then shuts its self. Agitated whispering can be hears.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23892
23909
>>23891
*opens trapdoor before they stab through it*
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23893
23906
>>23886
Then who incubates the eggs while the mother is gone?
Okay then, very, very very stealthily approach the rim of the nest, making sure the eggs are between Tracy and Daddybird, to obstruct her image (back in small form).
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23894
23904
>>23887
"I was wanting a proper gift for Tracy, but I doubt she'd be impressed by these. I think one or two would be nice as a contingency stabbing weapon, since I have no stabbing weapons, and it has happened before that I have lost my one lethal melee weapon in combat. Get hit in the eye with this and you're reasonably fucked. Also I think Tracy would be impressed if I killed someone that way. It's even edgier than using a sword or knife.

And the rest, well, I'll use them to open letters"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23895
>>23888
Checked
>>23890
Keked
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23896
23897 23904
>>23891
Goes to the mill

Tells Fae "alright, burn the sludge. I'd rather you be fine with my decisions"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23897
23898
>>23896
>asking a lion to start a fire
Help her out.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23898
23899
>>23897
She's part dragon. I'm sure she can find some way of burning things
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23899
23900 23901 23902
>>23898
is she silver?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23900
>>23899
Get your head out of the gutter and convert the heathens, Mr. Cleric.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23901
>>23899
Dude...
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23902
23903
>>23899
Also, she has brass scales.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23903
>>23902
Gold dragons can do it too
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23904
23905
>>23894
Thez nods, impressed.
>>23896
"At once."
No, she doesn't have a breath weapon.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23905
23907
>>23904
Helps Fae burn sludge, if necessary
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23906
23907
>>23893
Tracy approaches the nest carefully.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23907
23908 23909 23911
>>23905
She can handle it. If you had committed to keeping it I would have had it turn into a monster on you, but disposing it will avoid that consequence.
>>23906
There are two ways to approach the nest. One is to ethereal right to it and become material again, the other is to climb up along the rock in stealth.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23908
>>23907
reeeeee
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23909
23912
>>23892
>>23907

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23911
23914 23916 23917
>>23907
Have her go Ethereal while she can. Get between the eggs and Daddybird to hide behind them.
Press ear to one of the eggs and listen.
fVJvo
?
No.23912
23913 23915 23919
[1d20 = 20]
>>23909
An orc wearing a pot for a helmet is inside the trap-door with a black scarf over his face yells: "Nazi!" as he attacks with a club.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23913
>>23912
Ouch
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23914
>>23911
Let the eggs be between her and the bird*
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23915
23917
>>23912
Go to the Saw Mill specifically to speak with Adam
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23916
>>23911
Listen to both the eggs for that matter.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23917
23918 23920
>>23911
Hold on a sec. There's no "popping back in from ethereal and being auto-stealth". The position of the eggs is such quite because of the visibility factor.
>>23915
K. "Yeah?"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23918
>>23917
With an intense look he asks bluntly

"What did she do?"
/GO+C
?
No.23919
23926
[1d20 = 6]
>>23912
>>23912
"ow what hell?"
punch the commie out
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23920
23921
>>23917
Okay then, slowly creep over the rim of the nest in material pony form alongside the eggs, while Daddybird isn't looking (the moment he looks back at the valley), then hide behind the eggs.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23921
23922
>>23920
Rock eggs are as big as a car, right?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23922
23923 23924
>>23921
Well, maybe a smartcar.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23923
23925 23933
>>23922
And the adult ones are big enough to carry off a pony or much, much bigger. Why do you want to bring one home? You already have a Tarrasque
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23924
>>23922
Dubs
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23925
>>23923
>bring one home
I didn't say that.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23926
23927
>>23919
You would, but that was a really good hit. I'm gonna say it stunned you and they force the trapdoor closed again and bolt it.
The talking is muffled, but loud and excited. You can't make out what they're saying.
/GO+C
?
No.23927
23928 23929 23931
[1d20 = 6]
>>23926
bust through the floor!
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23928
>>23927
>ouch
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23929
1491203453796.jpg
>>23927

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23930
23931
main_1487967524-The-Walking-Dead-Lucile-Barbed-Wire-Louisville-Slugger-Baseball-Bat-PristineAuction.com.jpg
Would this be considered a non-lethal weapon?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23931
23932 23933 23936
>>23927
The door holds solid. Your position on the ladder doesn't allow any sufficient leverage to apply against the door.
>>23930
>barbed club
>non-lethal
So, while Tracy can go etherealness at will, that doesn't change the fact that the spell-like ability does have a limited duration. Tracy momentarily appears and either begins falling or is spotted on the ledge next to the nest.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23932
23934 23937 23939
>>23931
>limited duration
I thought it was 20 rounds?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23933
23939
>>23923
Speaking of taking home creatures to raise that you think are harmless or domestic-able, but really just destroy everything when you leave them alone...

>>23931
GM, what does Adam say when asked
"What did she do?"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23934
23939
>>23932
You spent several minutes etheral waiting for the Roc to lose interest. That alone is 20, 30 or more rounds of Etheralness
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23935
1482038126934.jpg
why the fuck do i Never roll over 10 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23936
23939
>>23931
I stab into the floor as far as i can then i set my sword on fire.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23937
23945
>>23932
Oh, wait, the transformation, you mean.
Get on the ledge for cover, or rather, get in the nest right next to the eggs, and stare straight at the bird, because why not at this point?
I've been a massive fool tonight. Idk t this point...
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23939
23940 23942 23945
>>23933
You're asking Adam?
"Yeah, it is," his body language suggests that was a dumb question and why the fuck did you come all the way here to ask me that.
>>23932
Its 20 minutes actually, but >>23934 its been a minute since she first went ethereal to escape the Roc. It can be re-engaged from wherever it is you never said she's at, but she's definitely been spotted.
>>23936
Again, same story. The ladder doesn't provide sufficient leverage to stab into the wood, and the wood appears long-stained over many years, preventing it from being casually flammable.

Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23940
23941
>>23939
fuck this i go back to the tower.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23941
23943
>>23940
You arrive back at the tower, about to get the trolling of a lifetime. Thez is there, finishing up preparations on what appears to be an ebin feast. The whole mess area tables are lined with ridiculous proportions of all kinds of stuffs. Its fuckin' Thanksgiving, what do you want from me? As Infernius enters, she looks over at him and smiles. "Hey there I'nis. Have you seen Tracy?"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23942
23955
>>23939
"I'll... come back later..."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23943
23944
>>23941
gm when was the last time i saw her? last night?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23944
23951
>>23943
Hmmmm, she thinks for a moment, not getting the sort of answer she'd hoped for. <whoof> she disappears.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23945
23946
face.jpg
>>23937
>>23939
>disappear momentarily
>reappear on eggs
*sits on eggs with fat horsebutt*
[staring intensifies]
Beckon it to come closer.
I'm drunk as fuck, but here goes.
She does confer fire resistance like in 5e, right? Her tail won't burn the egg,
right?

Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23946
23947
>>23945
No, but that would heat them quite well now that you mention it, and more than a round in one spot gives concealment (smoke). The Roc can no longer see effectively into the nest area.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23947
23948
>>23946
Listen to eggs.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23948
23949 23951
>>23947
They're still alive. The Roc flaps around frustratedly, but even with its wing beat it can't dissipate the smoke that readily billows from Tracy.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23949
23950
>>23948
How far progressed to they feel? Are they well-developed, or freshly laid?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23950
23953
>>23949
It feels like the embryos occupy all of their eggs except the air cells.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23951
23952
>>23944
>>23948
i go to lennos.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23952
23954
>>23951
"Yep?"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23953
23955
stare.jpg
>>23950
Assume Heavy Warhorse shape, after eggs are heated sufficiently.
>Smoke stops
*stares straight up at the bird, even more intensely than before*
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23954
23955
>>23952
"do we have any cages around here?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23955
23956 23959 23965
>>23942
"You do that," he replies. Please note, Adam is a sarcastic bastard, I'm not just making that up.
>>23954
He stops what he's doing. "What now?" raising his goggles. "I don't know about cages, but what do you need a cage for?"
>>23953
Didn't we just agree you'd need to be mounted to go Heavy Warhorse?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23956
23957
>>23955
>to go Heavy Warhorse
I thought that was for Cauchemar form?
Either way, do what it takes to stop the smoking.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23957
23958
>>23956
You're right. Heavy warhorse was for when she's on fire and ethereal and shit. Which she is/has-been the whole time. Going Pony is how to stop the smoke.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23958
23960
>>23957
Shift into warpony.
Stare at Daddybird.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23959
23960
>>23955
"me find a tribe of savages me gonna take prisioner."
fVJvo
?
No.23960
23961 23963
[1d20 = 10]
>>23959
He blinks a couple times. "Knock yourself out," he says dropping his goggles back over his eyes, picking up his latest piece, glowing red hot from one of the smaller forges. Oh, by the way there's a giant bird cooking in the uber-sized forge. "Nah, I don't know of any cages, and certainly not enough to cage a whole tribe. There is the quarantine area though," he says after a moments thought.
>>23958
The Roc is diving toward your position with a "SCREEEE"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23961
23962 23964
ripping off fluttershy.jpg
>>23960
Don't flinch.
Resume smoke and flame.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23962
23964
>>23961
Also, for the heck of it, practice blinking with etherealness.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23963
23964
>>23960
can you make knockout darts?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23964
23966 23967 23968
... and missed Tracy with a fly-by attack. It concludes its action moving out of range.
>>23961
Tracy resumes filling the place with smoke. The Roc resumes a holding pattern.
>>23962
No blinking. It takes a standard action to go ethereal or come back.
>>23963
"Hmmmm. Well, whether they're knockout darts or not depends on the poison not the design, but I don't think I've ever tried to make darts before. Let me think about it."
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23965
23969
>>23955
"Judging by the fact that you did not know what I was talking about immediately, I'll take that as a good sign. You recall that Equestrian Unicorn I showed up with here yesterday. Slovenia, 'bout 4 feet tall, white, and ran right past you. She said something to me this morning about making mill workers work for her, and to me it was a giant red flag, though I could not tell if she meant to say that she was going to charm the male mill worker with sex appeal, or if she meant she would do something coercive. I want to know if she's done... well, anything to make your mill workers do work outside of a wage based I-pay-you-money-to-do-this contractual nature. That's all"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23966
23967 23969
>>23964
How long can Tracy stay like that before she can't go ethereal or produce smoke, and she's fatigued and can only move at half speed?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23967
23969
>>23964
Heat eggs diligently for a few minutes, then stop again.
Stare down bird once more, not having moved a muscle.
>>23966
The change is psychosomatic: she's in Mother Goose mode atm.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23968
23971 23977
>>23964
"thanks lennos."
*ill go back to the orc village on utachit*

Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23969
23970 23973
>>23965
"Extra work? Sex appeal? Alright, she's pretty hot I'll admit it, but other than being a little bit of a cunt about production, nah. If my guys slack of, she lets 'em have it, but here glowing-horn shit is really useful to have around."
>>23967
That boy needs therapy.
Seriously, I get where her head's at.
>>23966
Probably at the end of this 'ethereal' casting, which she's about 1/4 of the way into
As Tracy checks on the eggs, the Roc starts flipping out and flying all over the place.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23970
23971
>>23969
Withgold flame until she gets a response from Daddybird.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23971
23974
>>23968
>Uatchit
Finally! Xp
>>23970
Daddy-bird is not paying attention, its flying around chaotically, flipping this way and that.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23972
"SCREEEEE" can be heard, less loud than the Roc, but still clear and detectable.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23973
23975
>>23969
>That boy needs therapy. Seriously, I get where her head's at.
I want to know what this means
WAOpk
?
No.23974
23975 23976
[2d20 = 20]
>>23971
Resume heater mode.
Spot plus Listen checks (both +5) as she angles her neck and ears towards the sound
What made the noise?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23975
>>23973
Sorry, it was a song-meme reference. "Psychosomatic, that boy needs therapy"
>>23974
Its coming from the Roc, but its NOT coming from the Roc. "SCREEEEEEEE" THAT was from the Roc,...
"SCREEEEE" That was the other thing.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23976
23978
>>23974
You're too far away to get a good look, but there is something gray and reddish on the back of the Roc.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23977
23983
>>23968
WHat's your method of approach?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23978
23981
>>23976
I think I know exactly what that is...
[smoking intensifies]
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23981
23986
>>23978
You probably do. Thez disengages from the rock with a crescent-flip, landing some distance away on the air. "SCREEEEEE" she,... screeches.
The bird looks at her, the air around her boiling over with unholy aura, and then at Tracy's position, but doesn't advance on either.
fVJvo
?
No.23982
[1d20 = 3]
The rock lifts up, and uses the slight elevation increase to begin a dive at Thez.
/GO+C
?
No.23983
23987
[1d20 = 13]
>>23977
i get over directly over the tree then i go straight down. unless i see the roc.
fVJvo
?
No.23984
[1d20 = 11]
Thez doesn't even dodge
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23985
23986
And punches the Roc square in the nosebeak, stunning it, which it begins to fall as a result of. "I fuggin' warned him,...."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23986
23989
>>23981
*nurses eggs pretending not to stare too much*
>>23985
... Is.. is he okay..?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23987
23988
>>23983
You see it, but its far enough away that it wouldn't register as immediate, and it just started falling.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23988
23990
>>23987
ok i continue with my plan.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23989
23993
>>23986
"He'll be fine, I hit him non-lethal. I didn't realize the bird I dropped earlier was mated. I guess I should have asked. It wasn't until I was already on his back that I remembered I can talk with any living creature (its a monk thing). So I apologized for having dropped his girl, told him he was better off leaving to try and live a new life, but that if he kept on he might not fly away from it," she says, a little sad.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23990
23991
>>23988
You see scrawny orcs with crude bows all around the perimeter of the platforms, attached to harnesses. The door has a beam sealing it off, and they're clearly listening and waiting for a sound or a clue from underneath.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23991
23994
>>23990
so are there various platforms through out the tree? oe is there just one?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23992
The Roc starts flapping again, and flies off to the south, vanishing along the horizon.
"OH FUG, the bird!" Thez <whoofs> away.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.23993
23996 23998
581393__safe_artist-colon-rainbow-dash-dosh_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_solo.png
>>23989
Tracy gives a somewhat quizzical look, her plot still nestled upon the eggs causing her to look like a large blue hen, her front hooves crossed on her lap as steam rises all around her.
"... So.. what about their foals..?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23994
23997
>>23991
There's a netowrk of platforms, connecting several trees to the central one. Platforms are at different elevations, and the tree branches are bundled together at points, giving crude rain protection. Its hella shabby, but they can clearly survive in it. No walls to speak of though
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.23996
24001
>>23993
What indeed?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.23997
24003
>>23994
are there buildings?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23998
24003 24005
>>23993
We can make omelettes
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.23999
24002
No
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24000
24002
No
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24001
24007
>>23996
*averts gaze*
"... I.. I can't just leave them here.. they'll freeze to death like this.."

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24002
Z7HeRxU.png
>>24000
>>23999
>yfw
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24003
24004 24006 24037
>>23997
Nope, just open-air platformed sections. Crude decorations (they're Orcs, and SJWs at that) are at various spots and areas, some shoddy paint and such. Its an eyesore.
>>23998
Try it, I dare you.
/GO+C
?
No.24004
24012
[1d20 = 7]
>>24003
can i see the chief?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24005
>>23998
If Tracy's faggot wanted to do that, he would've done it already.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24006
24008
>>24003
What the actual fuck are we or Tracy going to do with Roc eggs? Seriously
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24007
24010
>>24001
Thez <whoofs> back to Tracy, her hair a bit singed.
"Saved it! So anyway, I was gonna say I made food. Were you coming back to the tower any time soon?"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24008
24009
>>24006
Sit on them.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24009
24011
>>24008
On top of a mountain for months until they hatch into chicks that are hostile and will also die on their own? What the fuck is the end game?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24010
24012
>>24007
"... I... *looks down past her lap at her dangling hooves* .. I hadn't planned on it.."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24011
>>24009
That's the thing, m8. I never have an endgame.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24012
24013 24014 24015
>>24004
Hard to say which one is the chief, you see several with stick cage-like armor, but can't tell who's in charge.
>>24010
"What, you're going to,... you are, aren't you? You know, we could probably setup the stables,...."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24013
24016
>>24012
*looks away again, trying to hide her embarrassment*
".. I just kind of.. acted on instinct I guess.."
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24014
24020
>>24012
Fuck you
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24015
24017
>>24012
alright i fly down from straight over the tree.
fVJvo
?
No.24016
24018
[1d20 = 10]
>>24013
"You need a hand with those?" Thez offers, with a knowing grin. "I promise I won't drop 'em."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24017
24019
>>24015
The orcs are completely oblivious. They're listening for a banging or invasion sound, not the soft buzzing of a fly (even a big one).
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24018
24021
embarrassed.png
>>24016
What was the roll for?
"..............."
*nods*
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24019
24021
>>24017
i land and scream in orcish(tongues ftw) "Whos in charge here?!?!"
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24020
>>24014
>>24014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpigjnKl7nI
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24021
24022 24024
>>24018
The dice was the orc's spot check v. Infernius. Thez drops down next to the eggs and grabs 'em. "You coming too?"
>>24019
While ruining the element of surprise, Infernius successfully has the element of surprise, and his use of the orcish tongue surprises them.
"Is that the nazi?" "That's him!" "Mysoginist!" "Mansplainer!"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24022
24025
>>24021
>"You coming too?"
"S-sure.."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24024
24025
>>24021
"wage gap is myth."
fVJvo
?
No.24025
24028 24029
[16d20 = 162]
>>24022
She <whooofs> Tracy and the eggs about halfway to the tower. She has a firm grip on the eggs, and the wings on her back auto-extend from the wind rushing past. I'm assuming that tracy is holding onto her back?
"These things work great. They don't entirely prevent me from falling, but they allow me to angle my descent for better speed and direction. Thanks again for them." About 32 seconds of rapid gliding later, she <whooofs> all to the tower stables. She sets the eggs down and retracts the wing-glider and ties it with a loosely attached piece of strap.
>>24024
Some of the orcs reeee, and attempt to charge, forgetting that they're tied to a harness.
fVJvo
?
No.24026
24028
[5d20 = 36]
3 of the orcs fall off the edge as a result, and are dangling over the side. 5 keep their wits about them though, and fire arrows.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24027
Kek. One of the orcs shoots another orc who tried to charge.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24028
24030
>>24025
>>24026
"Hitler do nothing wrong!!"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24029
24031 24033
>>24025
*tries not to vomit*
"Th.. th-thanks a lot.. Thez.." (she means it though)
Tracy regains her footing, and checks to see if the eggs are fine, pressing an ear to each vessel.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24030
24034
>>24028
They're sufficiently aggro'd, and you lack the ability to enrage them further. Your move.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24031
24035
>>24029
They're good. Trollestia nods respectfully to Tracy, while Thez takes Ponimaru aside to talk to him.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24032
24035
Why the fuck are you keeping the eggs. What are you going to do with chick rocs? What are you going to do with adolescent rocs? What are you going todo with adult rocs? Why are you going to leave all of those Ina place they can be a danger to other animals?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24033
>>24029
"You're welcome, anytime," she smiles, leaving the stables.
/GO+C
?
No.24034
24036
[3d20 = 31]
>>24030
kill them as brutally as many as i can. so they fear me.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24035
24038 24042
>>24031
*sits on eggs and lets out a confused, hormonal sigh*
>>24032
It takes one week to rear a wild animal so that it becomes domesticated. Idk why you're upset about it. Domesticated Rocs would be a valuable asset.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24036
24039
>>24034
Well they are spread out, but they're also pretty much stuck in place. You can start mobbing through them one-by-one though. You'd need a pretty low dice roll to miss.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24037
24040
>>24003
>try it if are you
Fuck you, that's exactly what ongoing to do
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24038
>>24035
This, especially if imprinted. The Monster Manual WAY underestimates the intelligence of wild animals desu

/GO+C
?
No.24039
24040
[1d20 = 2]
>>24036
perception to see if i can find the xir in charge
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24040
24041 24042
>>24039
Awwwww
>>24037
I thought you might
/GO+C
?
No.24041
24043
[3d20 = 40]
>>24040
kill some more untill i can roll perception again.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24042
>>24035
*Tracy begins to tremble slightly, not unlike a pressure cooker, steam rising all around her as her cheeks grow slightly red*
>>24040
Did How much longer would it take to complete that ring?
>is busy nurturing eggs, but wonders if the mold she cast is done yet
fVJvo
?
No.24043
24044
[1d20 = 16]
[8d20 = 116]
>>24041

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24044
24045
>>24043
They got some good rolls there..
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24045
>>24044
yea
fVJvo
?
No.24046
24047
[5d8 = 18]
Infernius realizes he has already killed the leader as he is shot by 5 of the orcs.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24047
24048 24049
>>24046
ok can i skull fuck the leader to send a message to the rest of the orcs?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24048
24050
>>24047
This guy gets it.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24049
24051
>>24047
I applaud the creativity. You may skullfuck. That's pretty dark, so I'm gonna say that the orcs are stunned, and that has seriously weakened their morale. That you disengaged, while u have 5 arrows sticking out of you,... yeah its a pretty edgy move.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24050
24052 24053
>>24048
sjws deserve it. plus one clubbed me.
/GO+C
?
No.24051
24054
[3d20 = 22]
>>24049
i grapple as many as i can the fly to the containment area.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24052
>>24050
You were invading their safe space. Still, I don't disagree with your choice
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24053
shrug.png
>>24050
I know. It's pretty awesome too.
>tfw Cleric is beating you at edginess, while you're busy nursing orphans
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24054
24055
>>24051
Well, they're still harnessed in place, but several are actively removing their harnesses, including the ones that fell down and climbed back up (they missed part of it, but everyone else,... and the Minotaur skull-fucking was enough to convey the severity of the situation. I'll say you have one. Uatchit flies in on cue and zips off.

i could carry that one if you'd like to grab more - Uatchit thinks to Infernius.
/GO+C
?
No.24055
24059
[3d20 = 23]
>>24054
"good girl take it to the prision area then come right back."
grapples some more
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24056
24058
Uatchit flies off while Infernius has his way with the orcs. Their morale is devastated. The ease with which he snatched one up and carried it around like a broom,... which just got taken away by a giant fly. and who could forget the skull-fucking? "What do you want from us?!"
"Patriarcy!" from somewhere in the back.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24057
24065 24066 24067
>2:30 AM
After heating the eggs sufficiently, Tracy gets up momentarily to pick up her finished ring in the forge, reluctantly asking Trollestia to ensure nothing happens to her eggs while she's away (the estrogen makes her paranoid).
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24058
>>24056
"i came her to save your souls but then me was clubbed by some guy.
fVJvo
?
No.24059
24061
[1d20 = 16]
>>24055
"Transphobe!" says one, "Oppressor!" another screams, not really fighting but clearly distressed. Salty tears did rain down as they don't resist the Minotaur who still has arrows sticking out of him.
fVJvo
?
No.24060
24061
[1d6 = 2]
One of the orcs runs toward Infernius' flank and grabs an arrow, twisting it.
"No Trump! No KKK! No Fascists in the Game!" xir yells on a sudden inspiration.
/GO+C
?
No.24061
24062
[1d20 = 17]
>>24059
>>24060
can i puch through his head?
fVJvo
?
No.24062
24063 24064
[2d20 = 20]
>>24061
Did you just assume its gender? Its behind you, twisting an arrow in his shoulder-blade
The two infernius is holding start kicking at him.
fVJvo
?
No.24063
24064
[1d4 = 3]
>>24062
One connects squarely with his shin, doing damage.
/GO+C
?
No.24064
24071
[1d20 = 5]
>>24062
>>24063
i try to gore the "GUY" with my horn.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24065
24067
>>24057
T>"Oh, you can be assured that not only I will keep them safe." Ponimaru re-enters and begins piling hay around the eggs. He nods to Tracy in passing.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24066
24067
>>24057
Its a gold ring with a gemstone eyeball design on it, mounted to a metal clasp for attaching to a collar. Lenos says "I kinda assumed."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24067
24069
>>24057
>*picks up ring*
*Returns to her seat steam rising all around her like she were a simmering pot, her cheeks flushed with heat and hormones*
".. There, there.. *pats egg* safe and warm..." she coos faintly
>>24065
>before then
"Th-thanks a lot, guys.." (she meant it)
*gallops off to pick-up the ring*
>>24066
Can she have "TC" engraved onto the gold-plated side?
*whips out keen-edged knife*

I gotta sleep
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24069
24121
>>24067
>carve
Sure, knock yourself out
>>24068
Its just a clasp, it can be removed.
fVJvo
?
No.24071
[6d20 = 54]
>>24064
Miss with the gore. The orcs run up and surround Infernius grabbing at the arrows.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24072
24073
One successfully grabs another of the arrows, this one in his leg.
Infernius has two kicking sjw's in either hand, two more are grabbing at arrows still embedded in his body, and he's otherwise surrounded.
Move?
/GO+C
?
No.24073
24074 24075
ill-beat-a-motherfucker-with-another-motherfucker.jpg
[3d20 = 21]
>>24072
>>24072
i let go of one of the orcs then i grab the other one by the ankles and spin to take out the orcs surrounding me.
>pic related
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24074
24076
>>24073
That's right. How many motherfuckers do you want to beat with that motherfucker? Cuz now they're just cowering. You can use the motherfucker as a non-lethal weapon if you like, just knocking motherfuckers out.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24075
>>24073
Uatchit flies in and grabs a motherfucker as xir is rendered unconscious.
/GO+C
?
No.24076
24077
[3d20 = 36]
>>24074
yea i just knock em all out that i can.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24077
24078
>>24076
K. We'll skip to the part where they're all ko'd. With you flying along, you can carry 3 of them at a time. As you're finishing with the last living ones, Uatchit thinks

shall we bring the corpses?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24078
24079
>>24077
"yeah we put em in thing to bring back to life"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24079
24080
>>24078
all of them? - U's fly eyes glisten in an apparent attempt to look cute
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24080
24081
>>24079
"aw cute fly, yea all of them."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24081
24082
>>24080
>sad fly noises
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24082
24083
>>24081
"okay we bring a 3rd of them tonight."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24083
24084
>>24082
canihasone?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24084
24085
>>24083
"you can have as many as you want.you do good job bringing them here."
*affectionately pets fly.*
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24085
24086
>>24084
Infernius gets back, finishing the transfer of all the remaining sjws (there's 11) and however many corpses. Thez finally bursts from the kitchen and announces: "Food is ready! I'm gonna take some of it into town. There's a gathering at the Rusty Duck, the Whorehouse, the Police station, everyone's gathered together and we have SO much Roc, I figure the whole Port can have a mighty thanksgiving feast. I'll be back in a bit, I call one of the drumstics!" she calls, <whooof> away.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24086
24087
>>24085
i grab some haunches of turkey, and head to the police station.if i cant find thez while im getting some turkey.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24087
24088
>>24086
You find her inside the Police Station actually. "Hey! I was just gonna grab a plate. I'll be right back."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24088
24089
>>24087
"okay."
i walk through out the police station does anybody want to talk to me?
fVJvo
?
No.24089
24090
[1d20 = 14]
>>24088
Yeah. "We hear you cleaned out a (oh fug, what's the RWSS term for an sjw health risk environment? I'll look it up in a moment)!" several pats on the back and approval. Thez <whooofs> back carrying a drumstick bigger than she is. "I'nis,... can you come here for a minute?"
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24090
24091
>>24089
"sure,need some help?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24091
24092
>>24090
"Not yet, but,... we have a problem." She bluffs, not alarming anyone.
"The treasury is empty."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24092
24093
>>24091
"maybe we go somewhere else to talk bout this?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24093
24094
>>24092
"What's the rush? Tracy is passed out, and Torcuil is in a coma. I can't detect magic for shit anymore. Can you?" nom nom drumstick.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24094
24095
>>24093
"me can yes. where we start though?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24095
24096
>>24094
"The Treasury would probably be best," she whispers. "Football!" she yells, drawing cheers from the crowd, before <whoof> she and Infernius are outside the Tower Treasury. "I poked my head in earlier cuz I saw Uatchit nomming on a corpse and I thought we could keep it in there so it doesn't stink up the place, and I found this," she opens the vault. The whole place is empty, all the stored wealth from the (((rats))), recent developmental tools/weapons, everything, is gone. "Don't tell Lenos!"
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24096
24097
>>24095
"you want me to do it here?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24097
24098
>>24096
"Don't look at me, I'll find someone who's hiding all day long, but magical forensics are beyond me."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24098
24099
>>24097
detect magic and for good measure detect jew.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24099
24100
>>24098
There is a series of footprints, that glow under magical scrutiny. There is also a radius glow just outside the vault.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24100
24101
>>24099
"me got a trail over here."
i follow the footprints.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24101
24102
>>24100
The footprints wander about the room, systematically approaching every area of the room, and making loops back to the radius glow.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24102
24103
>>24101
where do they originate from?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24103
24104
>>24102
The circle
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24104
24105
>>24103
how any sets of feet does it look like?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24105
24106
>>24104
Just one
/GO+C
?
No.24106
24107
[1d20 = 5]
>>24105
is there any clear sign of how they got in? if not perception roll looking for the smallest thing out of place.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24107
24108
>>24106
The circle and the footprints are the only available evidence, and the glow from both is fading.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24108
24109
>>24107
where do the footprints go after they walk out the door?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24109
24110
>>24108
They don't. The circle is just outside the vault, and the footprints lead from it and back to it.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24110
24111
>>24109
i explain the situation to thez and say.
"me dont know how they do.the fucking feet prints lead no where REEEEEEEE. me head hurts from thinking to hard."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24111
24112
>>24110
"Hmmmm. A teleportation circle maybe?"
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24112
24113
>>24111
"maybe,me dont know about teleportation."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24113
24115
>>24112
"I don't know how it works, but I've used one before. You basically step into a circular area, except when you try to step into the circle that's "here", you cross into the circle "there", and vice versa."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24114
"Remember, don't tell Lenos," Thez reiterates. She kisses him briefly before retiring for the night.
Carry on, but I'm passing out.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24115
>>24113
"sounds like a possibility."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24117
1544074__safe_artist-colon-shinodage_oc_oc-colon-apogee_oc only_behaving like a bird_bird pone_chest fluff_colored sketch_cute_egg_feather_female_freck.png
>mfw I don't even remember last night, but it seems to have yielded good results
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24118
980185__safe_artist-colon-pia-dash-sama_rarity_blushing_cute_egg_implied oviposition_implied sparity_incubation_plot_rearity_sitting_solo.png
The image I got in my head seems hilarious though.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24119
24120
Edward_Julius_Detmold49.jpg
Handle Animal is mega haorxx if you're lucky enough. I'm glad I spent all those ranks on it.
6kSUe
?
No.24120
24122 24130
So we lose all of the Gems AND we lose all of the Gold AND we lose to Football, but he gets to keep special birds because He gets a Deus Ex Machina to help him when his shitty plan would have and truly should have failed, and he gets a liberal interpretation of the D&D even though the other two players received very harsh treatments in their plans and definitely no deus ex machinas. No. Fuck that

>>24119
You are already haxxor. You are already bypassing all normal rogue skills like climbing or stealth with your free-be etheralness and flying. Shut the hell up
\r
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24121
24167 24232 24408
0690f2c045272471d2cc8fdcb75fc1a8--cute-horses-pretty-horses.jpg
>>24069
It looks like this.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24122
24123 24124 24125
>>24120
I could've just killed the Daddybird, but I just didn't want to do that.
I'll admit that I had a lot more luck on my side than the other players did though...
>liberal interpretation
Idk what you mean by that. Are you referring to the rearing rules in the future?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24123
24124
>>24122
Rearing, as in raising animals from infancy*
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24124
24127 24130
>>24122
No you fucker, the problem is you should have been entirely unable to bring the eggs back with you. You should have thought about that before going, and its a Deus Ex Machina you just get "thez carries the eggs back"... for some reason... But I can't buy a gift, I get treated rudely, and Inferius is punched out like a Nazi

>>24123
Fuck you you lost our gems and our Football, you deserve to lose your birds
6kSUe
?
No.24125
>>24122
>Luck
Thez showing up AND carrying back massive eggs is not luck, its GM Deus Ex Machina
\r
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24127
24129 24134
>>24124
>you should have been entirely unable to bring the eggs back with you
I could've just had her ask for help eventually, and she still has an empty Bag of Holding, as well as most of Ponimaru and Copper's skins to use for a makeshift sled. In her warhorse form, she can drag 4,500 pounds.
Also, why do you want the birds gone? They can be very useful creatures. Unmodified, they can be taught at least two separate trick, like carrying heavy loads in isolated areas, or scouting-out enemy territory above the clouds. Level 9 Animal-Rearing is a chance you don't give up on a campaign, regardless of your class.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24128
86b424128d448f4b9d8c2a9e5b1562e0.jpg
>floofy
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24129
24131
image.jpeg
>>24127
I'll shut up, just let me take one of the two birds
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24130
24132 24134
>>24120
The gems and gold were a developing "main story" plot. The Birds AND the SJWs were just side dealings. Infernius only got punched out cuz he was trying to walk in the front door, he had no problems when he used the fly (except when he allowed them to surround him while he had arrows sticking out, and then he made a good choice in his response). That Thez helped was simply because at that point she was going to round up everyone to eat.
>>24124
>you lost
Everyone lost, its not a one-person thing.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24131
24134
1365469585676.png
>>24129
I'll let you name one of them whatever you want, and use them whenever it's necessary. How's that?
They're not going to be doing any fighting/carrying for a while anyway. The first thing I'm going to teach them is "Come" and "Heel".
I'd say more, but I g2g for a while right now. Maybe an hour.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24132
24133
>>24130
By "you lost," mean the responsibility for the loss is 100% on him which it is. I am fully aware we all suffer for it
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24133
24134
>>24132
>100% on him
But it isn't
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24134
24135
>>24126
>>24127
>>24130
>>24131
>>24133
This entire situation, and the circumstances, doesn't sit right with me

>>24130
Give me something
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24135
24138
>>24134
I already did, you should ask Lenos about that candle.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24136
Tracy is still splayed out across the two eggs, hay filling-in the spaces to make it more manageable. Steam rises off of her as she dozes off, muttering something about babies.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24137
24144
... also there's the L 19 spell resistant Full Plate,...

Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24138
24139
>>24135
ASK LENOS ABOUT THAT CANDLE

I had something else I wanted to d last night, but I did not feel in the mood
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24139
24140 24141
>>24138
"Hmmmm. Thats a candle of truth, and a big one at that. When lit, the candle casts Zone of Truth in a 5' radius, that remains as long as the candle is lit. A standard one lasts an hour and the candle is ruined if its snuffed out, but that one looks to have used a modified recipe, allowing a person to re-use it as long as the candle isn't fully consumed. Good pick."
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24140
24141 24142
148103__safe_fluttershy_holding breath_puffy cheeks_simple background_vector_white background.jpg
>>24139
"Woahhhh... Is there anything special about these letter openers, besides giving the user the ability to quickly open envelopes without tearing the contents?

Also does that mean the candle may be used as long as perhaps 59 minutes, then snuffed out, and reused after a regeneration period?"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24141
24142
>>24140
>>24139
*shows two letter openers*
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24142
24143
>>24140
"It doesn't regenerate, but it has a longer duration that 60 minutes."
>>24141
"Uhm,... no, they just open letters quickly. They can be keened though."
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24143
24145
>>24142
"What kind of duration, do you think?"

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24144
24145
>>24137
Is that already magick, or could it also be Glamoured?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24145
24146
>>24143
"By its size and length at least half again, so no less than 90 minutes. I can't say for certain though, this is an unusual configuration (he's referring to the sigils and runes carved and molded along its surface). It might burn faster than normal, it might burn slower."
>>24144
Already magic
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24146
>>24145
"Well thank you"

KEENS TWO LETTER OPENERS
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24147
24148 24150
It was said earlier that everything that can be researched can be through the tower's library, right?
While Tracy's steams the eggs with her blazing-hot plot, she decides to take it easy and flip-through any relevant atlases and/or history books that could provide for more information on the surrounding cities and other geographic areas of interest, using Kefka's Mage Hand to turn the pages and rip-off Twilight. She continues doing this for hours, researching the continent and gaining some Local Knowledge as she goes.
To begin, what's the name of the city to the south? Any why do they have canons pointed at a mountain?
Why is everybody so eager to get into Cardishore?
What are the names and locations of other city-states formerly under Kefka's control?
Just wtf are "Drow" (she doesn't know yet)? And where do they live?
Where can she find an abundant supply of elephant steaks?
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24148
24149
>>24147
I wanted to ask Ben a lot of the same questions
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24149
>>24148
Ikr. Tracy has the local knowledge skill, but it hasn't really come in handy.
Try researching for your Nobility and Royalty Knowledge skills to try and figure out the politics of this continent, particularly who rules what when the Emperor isn't around. It'd be good to figure out the alignments of the rulers of surrounding countries. This area may border a communist superpower for all we know.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24150
24151 24152 24154
>>24147
Alot of the history books in the library are outdated by several hundred years, but:
The city to the south is called Durpistan. Its a communist mining city full of,... not the brightest. Their economy is shit, and as a result their equipment is shoddy at best and dangerous in general. There is no reference to the cannons.
Cardishore doesn't appear in any of the books, apparently having been founded after publishing. Kefka has no mention in the books either.
Drow are not known to have any established city-states, and while uncommon, are listed periodically in various mentions and anecdotes.
Elephant steaks? Really?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24151
24157
>>24150
>outdated
Good enough for me. Doesn't spoil too much that way.
Do he listed appearances of the Drow show any particular modes or patterns? Like, where they're most often spotted?
>Really?
...Rocs eat elephants, don't they?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24152
>>24150
>Kefka has no mention in the books either.
Could she make a loose conjecture of how the continent was politically divided before Kefka started bullying everyone?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24153
Tracy makes note to ask around about the significance of Cardishore next time she goes out into town.
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24154
24155
>>24150
>Communist
*urge to Urgent Fury intensifies*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada

>>24150
(I would have done this last night)
Go to Ben
Ask Ben
"who are our major trading partners by sea? Distant city states that are friendly enough to accept at least merchant parties. I only need two"
Anonymous
6kSUe
?
No.24155
24156 24157
>>24154
Wait.

When I'm in the tower, visit Slovenia. Tell her
"The heresy was more severe than I realized. We're going to need more than one Trebuchet. Full siege models, for killing walls and fixed defenses. Not just anti-infantry"

Or does my character not know any of this?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24156
>>24155
>Or does my character not know any of this?
He didn't spend hours reading books, o probably no.
Tracy would tell him everything though. Rogues are supposed to be the info-gatherers anyway.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24157
24158 24160
>>24151
>Rocs and Elephants
Yes, assuming that they're found in the same areas. However, this is not the climate or environment for Elephants.
Drow appearances and activity tend to revolve around individuals, rather than group actions.
Previous to Kefka, there were a number of independent city states which had fostered reasonably peaceful relations and a thriving system of economic trade. Each state had one or more players representing them, who would tend to conflict and adversity, while the people they worked on behalf of would operate in their own communities. It was a very civic nationalistic setup, and aside from natural disasters or the occasional Dr. Evil person, most led successful if occasionally difficult lives.
>>24155
Not yet at least

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24158
>>24157
>thriving system of economic trade
It seems the first step is to get the economy moving again, and free-up trade, imo. New information could come and go with the new wares being traded.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24160
24161 24162
>>24157
Ask Ben about Trading partners!
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24161
24166
>>24160
I too am interested in this.
A lot of the items I want to craft require higher-level scrolls.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24162
24163 24164
>>24160
"I'm not sure who Korak traded with, he kept his mouth shut about any of his navigation and transit plans. Didn't even keep maps to my understanding."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24163
24166
>>24162
He's a salty dwarf..
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24164
24167
>>24162
"You have been importing gold and gems and exporting. Jewelry. From whom and to whom?"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24165
24166 24167
Trollestia is a level 7 Cleric of the Animal Domain, right?
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24166
24168
>>24165
>>24163
>>24161
Tracy really out to ask Trollestia to search the dungeon, along with the elves, sifting through the dirt to find the gems
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24167
24169
>>24121
That works too. Forget what I said about the eyeball
>>24164
"The gold and jewels have been coming from nearby localities, particularly Cardishore (they're absolutely swimming in money). The jewelry has likewise been going back to Cardishore and Sparintenar, and through them has been transferred further on by other contacts."
>>24165
For simplicity's sake, yes


Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24168
24170 24171
>>24166
Tracy really doesn't like Trollestia though.. The most she'd ask her for is the protection of someone else at this point, although that could change in the future, just not immediately. I'll figure something out.
Also, ask him more about Cardishore
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24169
>>24167
>Cardishore is more of an Entrepôt thanPort Barry
Oh hell fucking no
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24170
24172
>>24168
Tell Flashy and he'll conscript Trollestia and the Elves
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24171
24172 24174
>>24168
"Its a giant social media, self/group promotional, edifice of narcissism and entertainment. The city was founded in response to,... a musical phenomenon that was once known throughout the Game, but which went missing. A few wealthy patrons got together and started a talent search, which gained money, fame, and recognition. Over time it continued to develop, until now it's a vast and successful major city centered around the pursuit of glory, praise, money, and marketing."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24172
24181
>>24170
She first has to find a way to explain why the dungeon is kill, and that she had one in the first place.. I'll figure it out after I do the math..
>>24171
I bet Taylor could make a huge splash there.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24173
"You've probably seen the line outside. Those are the people without particular skills and talents, who desperately cling to the idea that if they just stand in line and wait their turn, someone will notice them and they'll be admitted inside and experience some fairy-tale dream of success and grandeur. Those people never make it."
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24174
24175 24176
>>24171
Didn't we already know half of that? Thez has a recording contract somewhere...
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24175
24178
>>24174
Most of it, yes. And yes she does. You'd have to talk to someone in/from Cardishore to find out more, since they're not just giving out the secrets/methods of success, nor what goes on inside.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24176
24177 24179
>>24174
I didn't know anything about Cardishore until now, except that it seems really advanced, and that it's a pain and a half to get into.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24177
>>24176
Oh, it was mentioned. Thats the most direct explanation that I've given, but I've given most of those details as tidbits and mentions.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24178
>>24175
I've been meaning to have another crack at that place, although Tracy's only motivation is to retrieve her knives.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24179
>>24176
You should definitely tell your Flashy about the situation so he can de-fuck it. He likes openness, especially relative to finding out from other people first
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24180
Thez <whooof> to the stable. "How are da widdle birdies?" She taps at one of the eggs, which shakes a bit in response.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24181
24182
>>24172
Apologizing maybe?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24182
24183
1578132__safe_artist-colon-tjpones_fluttershy_behaving like a bird_belly_bendy straw_biology_birb_chest fluff_dialogue_ear fluff_female_implied pinkie .png
>>24181
Go talk to her first. She's got so much estrogen in her system right now that she'd sit on those eggs forever.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24183
24184
>>24182
This. This is also why I/Thez went along with it, because character/biology considered, it is a remarkably in-character set of decisions and responses.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24184
24188
>>24183
The benefit to using all this math is that I can still make in-character decisions while hammered.

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24185
24187
Did Slovenia have the stables renovated yet?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24186
24187
Are thrown kunai considered melee or range?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24187
>>24185
Not yet, she's all about trebuchets at the moment.
>>24186
Both. Primarily thrown, but can be used as melee (they're considered shuriken, due to their size)
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24188
24189
>>24184
There's something to be said for developing the ability to function while hammered,... I know it sounds degenerate but I can speak at length on the psychological and dispositional indicators and ramifications.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24189
24193
>>24188
Everyone has their style.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24190
24192
Oh come on people, stay sober! Especially Tracy's faggot. You're not old enough to drink!
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24191
24193
What about the local geography? Any natural resources or interesting areas in the region? What about monsters and megafauna?
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24192
>>24190
......... Sometimes I pretend to have been drunk as an excuse for having acted like a total autist....
.... This was one of them....
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24193
24194
>>24189
Yes, but 'hammered' causes the individual to function on a more instinctive and reptilian-brained level. While the reptilian brain is far less reasonable, it is particularly keen when focusing on more natural and subconscious aspects of interaction. Body language and voice intonation analysis is significantly increased, for example.
>>24191
Not much to speak of. Apparently previous parties didn't much care for local flora and fauna.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24194
24195 24196
>>24193
>previous parties didn't much care for local flora and fauna.
Do the books come from records of previous campaigns.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24195
>>24194
?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24196
24197
>>24194
Records and acquisitions, yes.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24197
24198
>>24196
Are there any entrances to hidden crypts or dungeons nearby? Completed, or uncompleted.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24198
24199 24200 24203
>>24197
No, those are closely guarded secrets specific to the communities they would be found in/amongst. Its not like "today" where "Here is the tomb of blah blah, come by and visit, and be sure to check out the gift shop"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24199
24201
>>24198
Alright, so much for arcana knowledge.. May as well delve into past relations.
What about destinations with specialized craftsmen or serviceable NPCs? Did any of the previous campaigners take note of places where they had equipment made, or exotic spells cast for them? What about potential allies to the party.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24200
24201
>>24198
Do any of the merchants at the port have anything to say about distant port city-states
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24201
24202
>>24199
Again, the books are antiquated. Its been about 300 years since those books were published. I'd hate to concoct a bunch of details that are entirely irrelevant now.
I can say that Krenshal blur-blur "was" known for two things; autism, and autism. That IS in the books.
>>24200
The available merchants whom you're able to readily talk to all come from by land. They have traveled by foot and can't comment on ports.
Gee, its almost like GM is trying to get the party to ask the 1 living pirate they have at their disposal.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24202
24204
>>24201
>Krenshal blur-blur "was" known for two things; autism, and autism.
He sounds interesting. Noted.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24203
>>24198
>Cities don't produce tourist brochures
Oh hell no! We have so much work to do on this planet
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24204
24205
>>24202
Krenshal is a gnome city, not a dude

Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24205
24206
>>24204
What direction "was" it in?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24206
24208 24210
numap.png
Thez gets bored and <whooof> leaves the stables. Ponymaru snuck out earlier, but was unnoticed 'cuz he got a good die-roll. Trollestia and Tracy (and eggs) remain.
>>24205
Its the bright red dot. Also the gold is the SJW/orc village, and the white dot is where the trolls attacked from.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24207
24208
Remember, north is down
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24208
24209
>>24206
>Did realize Thez was in the stables and thought she was at the Thanksgiving celebration with everyone
Sorry, Thez...
>>24207
>north is down
Oh. Noted.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24209
>>24208
No worries, she poked the egg, the egg wobbled (of its own accord). She was satisfied with that. Besides, she's gotta teach the Fight Club about sundering the incoming weapon.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24210
24211
>>24206
Is there a road towards Krenshal?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24211
24212
>>24210
Yes, its the WEST road at the cross-roads that also connect Cardishore and Sparintenar. e_e
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24212
24214
>>24211
Got it.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24213
24214
Fuck it

Return to tower, and use "Detect Evil" until I find pony.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24214
24215 24218
>makes a note to emphasize better
>>24212
If you picture a T between them, the crossroads is at the apex of that T. I believe you indicated having Tracy put a Nithing pole there. No bully, I'm updating my notes.
>>24213
Topkek, she's in the stables.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24215
24216
>>24214
Go to stables!
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24216
24217 24219
>>24215
And there you find Trollestia standing with her head out a window, and Tracy curled atop small car-sized eggs, emanating heat (and a little smoke) with a dazed yet contented look on her face.

IIRC, this is the first Trump has seen of the eggs.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24217
24220 24221 24223
>>24216
Indeed it is

"What the actual fuck am I looking at here?"
Trumpaladin says to whoever will answer
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24218
>>24214
Yeah, a Darkskull with Cause Fear as it's Unhallow spell. I wasn't in the open, but in the woods close enough to the crossroads that one who were already looking for it could find it if they searched the wood.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24219
24220 24221 24223
>>24216
"And how the fuck is Tracy a space heater now?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24220
24225
>>24217
Troll brings her head in, looks at Trump, then at Tracy, and then back at Trump. "Mheh heh" she giggles at him and sticks her head back out the window.
>>24219
Creative license of the Nightmare-flaming/smoking. Its almost entirely story with no combat modifiers or effects, so as long as its tactful I'll allow it.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24221
24226 24227 24231
>>24219
>>24217
*infernuis walks up behind trump*
"trump me and ana find clue in missing money last night."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24222
24224
Trollestia.png
>Forgotpic
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24223
24226 24231
830606__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_monochrome_punisher.png
>>24217
Tracy appears dazed for a moment, but snaps back to reality at the sound of her husband's voice.
"O-Oh, Flashy! It's good to see you. How was your day?"
>>24219
"Well.. I.. Ugh.. Something just clicked in me, I guess. I'm been practicing my transformations.."
*steam rises off of blushing pony*
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24224
>>24222
Checked..
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24225
24232
>>24220
Retrieves oven mittens, and then uses them to remove Tracy from hay stacks before something spontaneously combusts. Tracy is placed in a non-flammable environment
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24226
24228 24232
>>24221
>>24223
"Gah! I thought you were sleeping"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24227
>>24221
>Trump hadn't yet heard about missing money
>until now
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24228
>>24226
"you wake me up when you stomp up stairs."
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24229
24230
Infernius runs up and blurts something foolish in Trump's ear.
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24230
>>24229
more of a whisper. since ana said "be discreet you faggot"
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24231
24233 24234
>>24223
>she can makeherself too hot to handle at will
Well shit, I have to re-write my Tracy handling

"Why the hell are there giant eggs in the stable?

>>24221
"The money stolen from Ben? We already know Driw stole it"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24232
24235
>>24225
She confers fire resistance, fyi.
[hot blushing pony noises]
>>24226
"Well.. I have trouble sleeping sometimes, so I thought I'd occupy myself some other way and.. one thing led to another..."
*produces ring* (see >>24121 )
"Look at what I made, ~Flashy."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24233
24235
>>24231
"but do you know how they did it?"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24234
>>24231
".... To keep them warm.."
*dangles legs*
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24235
24236 24237
>>24233
"Magic, right?"
>>24232
Nothing more than a startled look
"..."
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24236
24238 24239
>>24235
"a teleportation circle."
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24237
24242
>>24235
*presses ring into palm, with an eager look*
"I made it for you, Flashy."
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24238
24241
>>24236
"Any idea to where they teleported?"
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24239
24241 24247
>>24236
Actually,..
>Thez clamps hands over GM's face.
"Your anaysis is acceptable," ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24240
24243
Couldn't Infernius use a combination of his Divine Spells to lead us to the Drow? Or at least enough to get on their trail so Tracy can track them?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24241
24244
>>24238
"no i was gonna go try to find out then i heard you stomping around so i thought trump will probably help."
>>24239
hmmm
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24242
>>24237
"You, you, you still haven't told me why... There's... Eggs..."
He appears clearly scared and ready to move backwards and away
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24243
24247
>>24240
He could have <again, Thez forces him to stop talking>
"Its worth a shot!"
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24244
24246
>>24241
"Well, they do need a good killing. Any idea how I can help?"
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24245
24248
>Locate Object
>Divination
>Commune
>Scrying
>Greater Scrying
>Discern_Location
One of those has got to get us enough to catch a trail with the rest of the party's skills, right?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24246
>>24244
"do you know how to make a room magic proof?"

Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24247
24249 24251 24252
>>24239
>>24243
https://dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD:Discern_Location
i use this on the jew gold.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24248
24249 24250
>>24245
The city's gold*
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24249
>>24248
meant for >>24247

Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24250
>>24248
this.
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24251
24252
>>24247
Infernius shifts into a fast-forward vision. The gold is collected in relative range of the tower (by travel distance) in an area surrounded by shrouds, dividers, and tables (more fast movement) relatively out in the open, but surrounded by edifices and individuals.
Mrs. Sentry
WAOpk
?
No.24252
24253
>>24247
Divination could help figure out how to get there.
>>24251
Can he tell in what direction it is, or how far away it is?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24253
24254
>>24252
>not getting it
Anyone else?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24254
24255
>>24253
do i know where it is?
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24255
24257
>>24254
You're pretty sure its somewhere near the center of town
>_<
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24256
24258
Is it in the bazaar?
Anonymous
/GO+C
?
No.24257
24261
>>24255
"its still in town!"
*sprints in the direction*
Anonymous
fVJvo
?
No.24258
>>24256
It suddenly occurs to Trump that while there has always been a Bazaar, there has been observably increased activity in and around it of late, coinciding stragely with the the timing of the first burglary (Ben). This can be no coincidence, is the thought he's left with.
Anonymous
RnPXK
?
No.24259
24261
Trumpaladin says to Tra