/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

snuggle_struggle__colored__by_abyssalemissary-d6ss6hp.png
Low Sodium Mixed Nuts
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17398
17399
Now with less salt!
The party has had a good talk, after nearly ripping its self to pieces. They may still rip each-other to pieces, but in spite of it all the Game will go on.
The nerd and his pet are still in the stadium, kind of like in vidya RPG's where the villain is clearly occupying a particular space but the player wanders off to do side-quests and meta shit.
The tower had been filled with frogs, salt, and vitriol, but all have been cleared out and things seem to be leveling out, as both players and characters sort their differences rather than figuring out how to cause the GM to have an aneurysm or go an hero on the whole thing. Also there's kittens.
Whew, this is what you get when you mix games and the paranormal!
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17399
17401
>>17398
No, fuck you. I want this resolved now or never
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17401
>>17399
Thats what other bread is for.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17405
>>17397 →
Top
Fucking
Kek
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17407
Can Tracy restock her potions?
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17413
17415
were we gonna play tonight?
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17415
17416
>>17413
I'm in, although I'm willing to wait for Nordbro and Taylor to set themselves up. If they haven't been scared away by all the recent faggotry.
Would make for an awesome halftime show in the stadium.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17416
17418 17423
>>17415
I'm hanging around. Haven't felt like I had something to contribute, so I am watching some "How to be a good player" videos.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17418
>>17416
Fair enough, Hello again
>continues driving rovers until we start
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17422
17425
How about we agree to disagree, but not act like faggots toward one another, or else GM will start nerfing characters left and right? ^_^
>sweetest of disingenuous smiles

As far as the lingering drama, I'm just going to say (for now) that the drama "has passed, in a manner yet to be described", but so help me I WILL nerf! e_e
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17423
17426
>>17416
Glad to hear it! Is there any way I can be of assistance, lovely filly?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17425
17428
>>17422
Works for me
>Torc plays more fetch with Mr. Snek
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17426
17427 17428
>>17423
No icy patches to begin with due to trauma. Well technically don't tempt me with the candy, tastefull as it was, the doctor gave me. I like sweets but not big pink ones anymore.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17427
17431
>>17426
I don't actually want to blame the candy when I think on it. I want candy now.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17428
17430
>>17425
Sorry for the delay on that. Since he's a snake, you get an automatic +3 on bluff checks. Snek has 1/2 your hit points, has an Intelligence of 13 (though can't communicate except with you), otherwise the stats are consistent with the stats in the Monster listing.
>>17426
Don't worry, I don't think anyone will permit sheisty candy.
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17429
17431
1503225150636.jpg
Im here.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17430
17433
>>17428
Nice, but that brings up another question
How many hit points does Torc have?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17431
17434 17436
>>17427
>>17429
Okay, so both of you are playing bards, though seemingly of different alignments. Any preference or idea what sorts of equipment you both would have had at time of death?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17432
17437 17438
>inb4 dueling banjos
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17433
17438
>>17430
Hasn't been rolled yet, but its 15d4 + 15
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17434
17439
>>17431
I only think I had a blanket and a collection of some twigs.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17435
17439
Can an Efficient Quiver's contents be poured inside-out, like the Bag of Holding can?
Also, can living creatures remain in the bag, with the Necklace of Adaption on?
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17436
17439 17442 17447
>>17431
My guitar and my 44 magnum.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17437
trish-hrafnaharr-axebass6.jpg
>>17432
Kek
HkPmr
?
No.17438
17441
[15d4+15 = 47]
>>17432
>banjo dueling intensifys
So we have a filly bard, and taylor swift?
>>17433
Uh, roll HP I guess?


Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17439
17443 17448 17449
>>17435
Yes, and yes
>>17436
So you're playing straight-up Taylor Swift then? Alright
>>17434
Not even an instrument?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17440
17454
trump-brief.jpg
*Looks around*
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17441
>>17438
K, so 53. Snek has 26.
(yeah, you should have died when Korak shot you)
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17442
17443 17445 17447
>>17436
I know how to whistle... I'm only a year old
>not sure if I chose a bad starting point/backstory
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17443
>>17439
>>17442

Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17445
17446
>>17442
"I'll have ye playn the bagpipes soon enough you wee lass"
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17446
17451
>>17445
https://youtu.be/8VIllAilTnE
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17447
17450 17458
Okay maybe not died, but fallen unconscious. Troll would've saved you in that event, but yeah. Careful now, you're squishy
>>17442
>is extra-squishy
This will be interesting. Being a CMC, (and having virtually no equipment or exp) I'm gonna give extra ranks in perform-singing.
>>17436
Alright, but just note you only have so many bullets, and while they can be made, they'll be difficult to come by in any sort of quantity.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17448
17452
>>17439
*Tracy add as many more knives and other sharp objects as she can to the bag*
Now, about those potions?
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17449
17452 17459
>>17439
No im a follower of the cult of taylor. We are all named taylor, because we wish to emulate her majesty queen taylor.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17450
17452
>>17447
>not died, but fallen unconsious
Wut
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17451
>>17446
"SQWEEEEEEEE!"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17452
17453 17463
>>17450
IIRC, the 2 shots did a combined 56 or 57 damage, which would've put you under 0 (-10 is kill).
>>17449
Thats good, cuz I was gonna reference that Ellen episode where she scared the piss outta Taylor.
>>17448
That's alot of knives and sharp things. If you dump the treasure from the side pocket (you don't get quick-draw from the side pocket),... well how many sharps can you fit in a broom closet?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17453
17456
>>17452
Ah, well
Fuck
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17454
17455
star_spangler__the_american_pony_by_crococomics-d567ecp.png
>>17440

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17455
17457 17462
>>17454
*Pets Filly in a very Patriotic manner*
"Have you ever heard the story of my namesake hero, little Filly?"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17456
17457
>>17453
Meh, its ancient(?) history now. Besides, your departure wasn't much different than what would've happened anyway.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17457
17460 17471
>>17455
>rolls eyes
"Not this shite again"
>>17456
Okay.
"Now about that wankstain in the stadium"
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17458
17466
>>17447
For all intents and purposes i am taylor swift.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17459
17461
>>17449
Can you tell me more about Taylor? Possible skills (I get firearm, perform, weapon proficiency in axe, probably some firearm feats as well) and whatever else?

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17460
>>17457
"Oh Fuck off"
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17461
17466
>>17459
What specifically did you want to know about?
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17462
17464 17466
>>17455
I remember the one day a hippie (or what they are called) just came by one day and screamed to the farmer that lived with me that Trump would destroy the world or something. The farmer laughed and smiled the rest of the day. And I got extra candy.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17463
17464
>>17452
*tracy disappears and dumps her treasure into her impregnable dungeon*
*she then fills it with keen-edged knives and other sharp objects as she can fit*
She has three javelins left, right?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17464
17465
>>17462
"Well there you go little filly. Extra Candy. Damn hippies"

*Gives Candy to Filly*

>>17463
Share the Treasure, Kike. We might need it to pay late tribute anyways

Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17465
17467 17468
>>17464
There's still the wagon loaded with the Jew-gold, waiting to be pulled by the draft mare.It's kind of been spoiled that we're going to have to fight
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17466
17472 17478
>>17458
>easily surprised
>>17461
Well as 'essentially' TS, she would be low strength, low constitution, good dex, better int, decent wis, and high cha. She'd have ranks in Appraise, Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, Hide, Jump (kek), Knowledge (arcana), Listen, Lots of Perform/Profession, and Tumble. I'll save feats for later, but I'm assuming light armor proficiency, and point-blank/precise shot (assuming decent training in firearms). Anything you'd like to add (personality, habits, behavior patterns, etc. to flesh out)?
>>17462
Since you're choosing a 1 y/o Filly, you're going to be the least experienced in the party, but as a CMC you're gonna have a few ranks in LOTS of skills. Any weapons to speak of?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17467
17469
>>17465
Nah, the jew gold was put onto the tower. Korak and co waited until the last 'trip' to ambush.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17468
17469
Really.gif
>>17465
Uh huh. Share Thez's Treasure. If you don't want the Inquisition after you, don't be a secret Jew
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17469
17470 17473 17474
>>17468
>Implying your character even knows about it
>>17467
Oh, so he waited until we loaded everything onto the tower before loading it.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17470
>>17469
This isn't working Out
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17471
17475
>>17457
I don't think we're gonna get to him tonight, its probably going to take a bit to finish with and introduce the new characters. At least they won't blow up,....
"Bitch," Lenos mutters.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17472
17474 17475
>>17466
What is CMC (tried to search without luck).
For weapon I think I would like to have an.... hmmmm... I have no proficiency, but the wheat harvester my farmer used looked cool and I think could do some damage. So if there is something similar to that I want it. But I will settle for an hatchet or axe for now.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17473
>>17469
We asked one thing of you. Stop Being a kike and let's leave the drama behind. And what's the first thing you do? Be a kike with resources you don't need.

For once in your life - once - think about other people
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17474
17477 17479
>>17469
No, they were on the tower waiting for you all to finish. Remember that listen check that I said "You hear a sneeze from the opposite side of the tower"? ^_~
Korak knew all about the all-gravity of the surface, and positioned his men so they wouldn't be seen.
>>17472
Cutie Mark Crusader, and how about a sickle?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17475
17480
>>17471
And thus, knowing he had failed
And no one would explode again
He looked out upon the sunset
A tear in his eye
And Lenos muttered a single word
"Bitch"

Torc goes to talk to him about those modifycations
>>17472
CMC= cutie mark crusader
Deus vult

Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17476
17481
>reaches for the nerf-wand
Why, this sounds an awful lot like salt. I would hate for there to be salt in the low-sodium thread. ^_^#
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17477
17482
>>17474
Oooo.. Sickle would be nice.
>hoping it don't lead to communism
>but then again killing communists with a sickle and a hammer could be fun
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17478
17482 17500
>>17466
Im the strict mom of the group.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17479
>>17474
I meant to type "before attacking us".
He was watching the whole time, vaping his sword.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17480
17483
>>17475
As you enter the forge, you are showered with confetti.
"Hmmmm. Con... fetti... (he's writing on the rod)," he looks up. "Need somethin'?"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17481
17484 17485
>>17476
Because there was no intent of changing anything at all
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17482
17486 17487
>>17477
>>17478
Alright then. Both of you are free to start. You find yourself in a bare room, made entirely of an opaque glassy surface. There is a single bed, with a chest at the foot of it, made of the same glassy surface. There's a single door that is open, through which you can see what appears to be a hallway.
Scottish faggot
HkPmr
?
No.17483
>>17480
"Hey Lenos"
Torc brushes off the confetti and pulls out the pistols
"Hate to bother you, but can I get the barrels extened on these?"
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17484
17489
>>17481
infernuis say trump need chill.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17485
17489
>>17481
I was going to make it story-oriented, but I'll be happy to nerf now. ^_^#
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17486
17490
>>17482
I check the chest for traps.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17487
17490 17491
>>17482
Is there candy in the chest? Usually is candy in chests.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17488
17528
dimeritium-shackle-1024x610.jpg
Since those bombs never got made, would Lenos be interested in working some of those Dimerterium ingots into some sets of anti-magic shackles?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17489
>>17484
>>17485
Nothing has changed at all. We're back in the same shit that's happened every weekend (except the one two weeks ago) for a little over a month now.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17490
17492 17494
>>17486
No traps
>>17487
And no candy
It (they) appear to be a simple footlocker of sorts, and are empty.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17491
>>17487
Careful at the door little filly
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17492
17493 17495 17496
>>17490
Lick chest to see if the chest is made of candy.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17493
>>17492
Kek
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17494
17496
>>17490
Opens chest
Scottish faggot
HkPmr
?
No.17495
>>17492
Oh you'll fit in here just fine
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17496
17498 17499
>>17494
Is empty
>>17492
And not made of candy
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17497
BTW, you both have your stuff that you mentioned earler (blanket and sickle, and axe-guitar and magnum)
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17498
17501
>>17496
I walk to the door and open it.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17499
17501
>>17496
>not made of candy
Well then I don't understand the point of the chest.
Walks to hallway because it isn't anything happening here.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17500
17502
gooo_by_serpentinesanguinine-db20lbo.png
>>17478
>Im the strict mom of the group.
>What I first imagined:
Do your volk also look like Lady Taylor?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17501
17503 17506
>>17498
Its open already
>>17499
On one side of the hallway (the side you're coming from) is a line of 11 doors, all open. On the other side at both ends of the hallway are single doors, also open.
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17502
>>17500
We are all lady taylor.
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17503
>>17501
I go out then.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17504
17505 17508
Nor-filly sees a skinny blond lady with an axe emerge from a close-by room, while Taylor sees an adorable purple pegasus filly in the hallway.
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17505
17510
>>17504
"Hello little one"
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17506
17507
>>17501
So many doors so little time.
Well I guess I have to look in each room to see if there is anything exciting in one of them. I turn to the right and walk down the corridor looking into each room.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17507
>>17506
See>>17505

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17508
17529
>>17504
GM, can I retrieve the bodies from the fight?
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17509
03-taylor-swift-video-references.jpg
>Aasimar super-human eugenics cult
I like this character. Reminds me of the video too.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17510
17512 17513
>>17505
H-hi.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17511
17517
Is hit die attack HP or am I retarded?
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17512
17514
>>17510
Also I draw the sickle
>to be safe you know
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17513
17515 17517
>>17510
Do you know where we are?
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17514
17516
>>17512
Pats cute pone on the head
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17515
17518
>>17513
In a hallway I think
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17516
17519
>>17514
Carefully puts sickle away, but I know where it is.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17517
17521
>>17513
The filly nervously draws a sickle, but doesn't appear aggressive (at all)
(carry on, though quotes for dialogue are useful)
>>17511
(# of levels for the most part)
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17518
17519 17522
>>17515
Ive gathered that much,do you know how we got here?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17519
17520 17521 17522 17523 17524
>Meanwhile, the party (still covered in kittens) hears faint talking coming from the rooms.
>>17516
>>17518
A kitten wanders into the room from one of the far doors
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17520
>>17519
Clean kittens off. Also pocket kittens
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17521
17535
>>17517
I'm just going to ignore that
>>17519
"DAMN ADORABLE ASS CATS"
Can be heard through out the tower
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17522
>>17518
I got here by car I think.
>>17519
>pets kitten, wish I had milk.... and candy
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17523
>>17519
I walk up to the kitten and pick her up.
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17524
17526
>>17519
*hugs all the kiitens*
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17525
17534
>DAMN ADORABLE ASS CATS
can be heard from the direction the kitten came from
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17526
17531
>>17524
Surely you can't hug all the kittens
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17527
17530
>feeling a bit unease not knowing what is happening and why people ask me so many questions
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17528
17538
>>17488
*offers cigarettes*
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17529
17532
>>17508
Yes, sorry
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17530
>>17527
>people
>someone
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17531
17533 17537 17543
>>17526
"you underestimate my POWER!!!!!!!!!!"
continues to hug them all
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17532
17538
>>17529
DO THIS
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17533
>>17531
With those arms... I guess you can
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17534
>>17525
I say "follow me little horse" then i follow the voice.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17535
>>17521
Okay, now I know (thx google)
Does gun get modifyed?
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17536
17540
Tracy, still carefully wading through the adorable cats, angles her ears at the sound of activity in the hallway.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17537
>>17531
>remind me... how many cats does it take to start a car?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17538
17539 17541
>>17532
Be more specific
>>17528
"I've never worked with this material, it might take me some time. I'll see what I can do"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17539
>>17538
Head outside to where I can fly off to retrieve bodies
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17540
1FA.png
>>17536
The voices sound like they're approaching.

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17541
17545
>>17538
How far away is the site?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17542
17544 17546
^ the open door at bottom left is where the sounds/kitten are/did coming from (for Taylor and Norway)
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17543
17549 17551
74cd88d760189090b20815d2ac6da1cb.jpg
>>17531

Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17544
17546
>>17542
We go there.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17545
17547 17548
>>17541
I don't understand your meaning. First you were talking about corpses, now you're talking about a site? What corpses. Be specific, there's now 6 ppl talking.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17546
>>17542
>>17544
This. I follow
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17547
>>17545
I mean the location of the corpses
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17548
>>17545
Walks downstairs going towards the outside is what I mean
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17549
>>17543
>absolute D'AWWW
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17550
17552
>whistles a tune
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17551
>>17543
That is adorable as hell
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17552
17554
>>17550
>strums along on my guitar.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17553
17557
Alright. Multiple perspectives now, and I'm not going to bother sussing out where everyone was, I'm putting them at the base of the stairs.
Taylor and Norway exit the door into a much larger hallway, map related. The structure is made of the same glassy substance, and there are literally hundreds of kittens milling about. At the north end of the hallway is the beginnings of a staircase, with a red-furred minotaur, and a dude in resplendent armor.

Meanwhile, Trump and Infernius hear footsteps approaching, as well as someone whistling a tune.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17554
17557
>>17552
And some complementary guitar
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17556
*detects guitar and whistling*
"Looks like we've finally got some company."
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17557
>>17553
>>17554
Well shit, head towards the guitar and whistle. Pick up a kitten or two while doing so
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17558
17559 17562 17563
Alright, everyone (mostly) is approaching one another. On one end is the pegasus filly and a skinny blond girl with a guitar-axe, on the other end is a shiny human in resplendent armor, and the minotaur who is holding as many kittens as he can (which is alot, I'm thinking like 30)
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17559
17560
>>17558
>guns get worked on
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17560
>>17559
Yes, guns get worked on
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17561
>assuming the minotaur and the dude pose no danger because they would have killed the kittens if they did
So I walk to the stairs to look
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17562
17567
>>17558
HUGGING KITTENS INTENSIFIES
EKJ+B
?
No.17563
17565 17566
462.jpg
>>17558
"Hello!"
\r
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17564
Minotaur is hugging, Taylor and Filly approach Trump
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17565
17566 17568 17574
>>17563
"Heilo!"
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17566
17569
>>17563
"Hi"
>pushes the other one ( >>17565 ) in front of me
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17567
17570
>>17562
"Be careful, you big oaf. Don't hurt them..." *trails off*
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17568
17573
>>17565
"Greatings! I am Trumpaladin, defender of Port Barry, spreader of the word of Football, and devoted the great DJT. I feel like I've seen you somewhere before, like on TV?"
EKJ+B
?
No.17569
17574 17576
>>17566
"HOLY HELL! A FILLY!"

*Tries not to die from cuteness*
\r
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17570
17571 17572
>>17567
I thought you were talking with Lenos
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17571
17575
>>17570
GM, am I carrying Peach Rings?
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17572
17575
>>17570
I thought he was still visible from there (wasn't it Lenos who filled the area with cats?)
*turns to investigate commotion*
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17573
17578
>>17568
"I am Lady Taylor The Swift of DeutchesAmerika, i feel as if we have met before as well"
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17574
17576 17580
>>17569
>>17565
>pushes Taylor further in front of me
>a bit scared due to enthusiasm

Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17575
17577
The four in the hallway (as well as the 2 in the forge hear) "OMG THERE'S SO MANY KITTENS!!!"
>>17572
Yes, but he went with Torcuil to modify pistols. (I'm gonna have to step up my game)
>>17571
You can be, yes
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17576
>>17574
>>17569
"Please refrain from scareing her!"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17577
17579
>>17575
Tracy leaves to investigate the sounds.
"Well, what do we have here?"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17578
17580 17582 17592
>>17573
"I do not know what DuetchesAmerika is, but I like the sound of it. I am from the old America. Land of the Brave, Home of the Free. I fought to defend Her."

Assumes a crouching position. Pulls Peach Rings and a Kitten from pockets, opening the peach ring bag. Look at filly

"It's okay little filly"
Offers peach rings out in extended hand
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17579
17590
>>17577
Oh my taylor i-is it really y-you tracy cage?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17580
>>17574
See >>17578

Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17581
17585 17589
A pastel-blue pony enters from around the corner from the staircase. At the same time, a multi-kitten form with purple legs slowly lumbers its way down the staircase, lamenting "Can't hug every cat."
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17582
17584
>>17578
"CANDY!"
>takes candy
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17583
2b642357-c253-466e-b23f-9ef40a761e32_1.d439d5320830f935842344da9caacda5.jpeg
Extending this
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17584
17591
>>17582
"Hello little filly? Where did you come from? What is your name?"
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17585
17586
>>17581
I HUG THAT CAT
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17586
>>17585
"Careful Inferius. We have new people here in the hallway"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17587
17595
"Ooof! I'nis you oaf, its me!" Thez grunts.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17589
>>17581
Kek
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17590
17593 17601
Death.png
>>17579
"It depends who's asking."
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17591
17593 17594
>>17584
>Hello little filly?
>"Yes?"
>Where did you come from?
"The doctor"
>What is your name?
"I don't remember"
https://youtu.be/X3zfP14pLxc
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17592
17597
>>17578
"It is truly the most wonderful place on Erde"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17593
17596 17600
>>17591
"Aww. How old are you?"
*pets filly*
>>17590
*extends other hand to see if pony will let herself be petted*
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17594
>>17591
Torc would probaly start crying if he heard this
Good thing he isn't
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17595
>>17587
at seeing its thez i hug her even more "me missed you when you were gone:
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17596
17599
>>17593
"One"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17597
17623
>>17592
"Erde. I'm guessing we're not from the same place. No matter. I think we all have a common enemy. Are you good at killing things?"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17598
17602
From Infernius' (the minotaur's) hug Thez notices the new additions, and a bit of blood shoots out of her nose.
"Is that,..."
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17599
17604
>>17596
"You're so precious. Do you need a place to stay? Actually, do you need anything, really?"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17600
17603
*walks into the group*
*sees filly*
*newly-augmented hormones swirl a bit*
"O-oh.. ..hello."
>>17593
*is unresponsive, but accepting*
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17601
17606
>>17590
*clearly flustered*
I- im lady taylor the swift i like the memes your i- in your my favorite pony.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17602
17603
>>17598
Torc walks in, guns spinning around his fingers
"Guess who just became our snip..."
Guns fall to ground as he sees the new party members
"Well thats adorable as hell"
Now torc has diabeetus from how sweet the filly is
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17603
17607
>>17600
*tries to pet pony anyways, although cautiously*

>>17602
"TOURCIL! PUT AWAY THOSE GUNS!"
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17604
17607 17608
>>17599
"I-i don't know. I think I was staying in the room there"
>vaguely points in the direction of the hallway
"But I am going to go back to the big red house the farmer I live with built in a while. I am a bit tired so I hope I don't have to wait to long before I go home."
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17605
17615
Thz6.png
Thez <whooofs (teleports)> from Infernius' arms and appears next to Taylor.
"OMG! YOU'RE,... (reverently) Taylor Swift!" she exclaims, more blood shooting from her nose. Meanwhile, the kittens she was carrying are now crawling over Infernius.
"OMGOMGOMG!"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17606
17617
best pony.png
>>17601
"Hmmm..." *peers perceptively at battleaxe-guitar, somewhat impressed* "You've got some interesting taste in edge.."
"Well, nice to meet ya'." She says with a cocky smile.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17607
17608 17609
>>17603
"Relax, the safety was on. I'm not retarded."
Torc pics them up, and puts them in his belt. He crouchs down, and looks at the filly
He then mouths at Trump
"Who is she?"
>>17604
No, no no no NO STAHP

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17608
17611 17612
>>17604
"Little Fillie. Little Fillie. I'm sorry I have to tell you this. It was very hard for me to hear too, very hard. You can't go back to the big red house or to the farmer. Not ever. You're going to have to stay here. With us. Well, somewhere on this world anyways"

>>17607
"I guess we're going to have to teach her how to operate an AR15 before too long anyways. She doesn't have a name. She came in here from the doors, like us."
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17609
17610 17611
tired.gif
>>17607
>will try my best
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17610
17611 17614
>>17609
>cruel levels of cute in this house
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17611
17613
>>17608
Torc slaps Trump
"Don't say it like that" he hisses
>>17609
Well, you're playing this well
>>17610
This

Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17612
17613
>>17608
"Don't the farmer want me to stay with him anymore? He used to give me candy so I think he liked me."

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17613
17618 17619
>>17611
Trump stops petting the two ponies, and turns to look at Tourcil

"What? She had to hear sooner or later."

>>17612
"Oh he does. He does like you. It's just that you're far away. So very far away"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17614
17616 17622
Spoilered
>>17610
>tfw trying to be edgy to impress the new players, but there's fucking kittens everywhere.
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17615
>>17605
I am Lady Taylor the swift who are you?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17616
>>17614
"I think I may have misinterpreted something the other night. Misjudged"
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17617
17628
>>17606
Im like you're biggest fan.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17618
17620
>>17613
"But he has a car and I know it can go very far."
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17619
17620 17621
>>17613
"Listen, she's little, scarred, and confused. Just let me handle it."
Torc crouches back down, and pets the little filly
"I promise we will explain everything later, but is there anything I can get you now?"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17620
17622
>>17619
"I asked her that!"

>>17618
"Oh good. So you know cars. No, he won't be able to get to you"
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17621
17627
>>17619
"O-okay. I think I have what I need. I lost my collection of twigs but I know I can get new ones."
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17622
>>17614
This thread is giving me goddamn diabeetus
>>17620
GM, what are Torc's options for shutting up Trump you he doesn't scar the poor hoers for life?
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17623
17625
>>17597
Mr trumpadin we are from the same place, german just simply became the dominant language on earth (Erde) in the 1940s and i am very good at killing things.
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17624
17626
4621.jpg
Alright, the characters in no particular order. (carry on, simple descriptions)
Trumpaladin is very much like he appears in pic related
Tracy likewise appears like her character
Taylor Swift also, except with a battle-axe and a holstered .44mag
Nor-filly is a purplish pegasus filly
Infernius looks like a red-furred Iron Will (MLP) w/ a freaky-big sword on his back
Torcuil looks like a bearded scotsman in tartan robes, carrying an ornate snake-headed staff, a pair of fine pistols on his belt.
Thez is a purple devil with pink hair, her wings wrapped around her like a cloak and her tail around her waist like a belt.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17625
17632
>>17623
"Oh I see. What do you know of the great Donald J Trump?

It's very good that you are so skilled. This realm seems to have been taken over in part by Judeo-Bolsheviks"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17626
>>17624
But remember that Inferius is holding a pile of kittens almost as big as him
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17627
17633
>>17621
"If you'd like, I can take you out to find some sticks."
Torc is acting in a way nobody has seen him act before, reminded of the daughter he lost
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17628
17630 17632
1459509__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_monochrome_pony_>rape_sketch_throne_traditional art_vulg.jpeg
>>17617
"I've had some pretty fucking autistic fans, sister. Tell me, how edgy are you?"
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17629
17632 17644
Thz11.png
Thez licks Taylor's shoulder. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself," she says a bit breath-taken.
"In case they haven't indicated, (she tells everyone's names so characters can know them, refer to description post)
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17630
17631
>>17628
Also, for GM: can Tracy have a Throne of Blades in her >RapeDungeon?
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17631
>>17630
Sure
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17632
17634 17640 17644
>>17625
Ah the great Donald J Trump he was The best Fhürer we have had in ages.
>>17628
I-im pretty edgy tracy. I eat the hearts of my enemies and bath in their blood.
>>17629
Licks thez back


Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17633
17636 17637 17639
>>17627
"Would be fun to go look for sticks"
>gets an increasing glassy look and yawns bigly
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17634
17638
1459557__safe_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_jojo's bizarre adventure_monochrome_pony_traditional art.jpeg
>>17632
".. You and I will get along just fine."
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17636
17642
*Basks in the wonderful thought of DJT Furher*
"We can recreate the same here. We got some faggot and his pet dinosaur we have to hang first"

>>17633
"Does a little filly want to go to bed? We've got some nice extra rooms!"
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17637
17639 17642
>>17633
*cradles filly in my arms*
Ill help you look for sticks. Would you like that? We can sing a song.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17638
17649
>>17634
"She likes cute ponies, you can see"

*Tries again to pet Tracy*
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17639
17642 17646
>>17633
>picks up filly
"We can do that, lets go"
>>17637
>REEE I OFFERED TO DO THAT
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17640
17645
Thz14.png
>>17632
More blood shoots from her nose and she seems stunned, unable to speak
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17641
>three people fighting over the filly
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17642
17643 17645
>>17636
>>17637
>>17639
>falls asleep while thinking about candy and sticks
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17643
>>17642
Kek
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17644
1504789815609.jpg
>>17629
>>17632

Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17645
17648
>>17640
This is gay
>>17642
>Torc's heart melts
"Wheres a bed for her?" Torc whispering while rocking the filly
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17646
>>17639
Do you like you heart where it is scot?
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17647
17651 17655
1510349428583.png
Sorry had to drift off.. It is 6am and I should get some sleep before it gets too early.
>so sorry
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17648
17655
>>17645
"I have an extra room. Full room. Don't worry"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17649
17650
>>17638
*accepts*
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17650
17652 17653
>>17649
"Sorry about what happened a few nights ago. I think I misunderstood your way of giving affection"
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17651
17654 17655 17657 17660 17661 17941
Thez regains herself.
"You both must have many questions! Please, ask anything!"
>>17647
Don't sweat it. Can everyone make 9am PST tomorrow, or is that too early? That'd be 6p norway, and 12 est
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17652
>>17650
By the way GM, what's the situation with Time?
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17653
17659
>>17650
"... I could say the same..."
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17654
17656
>>17651
I don't know
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17655
17659
>>17647
Thats fine
>Torc calls taking the filly out for stick collecting tomorrow
Anyway
>>17648
"Lead the way"
>>17651
I can make that


Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17656
>>17654
Well, there'll be plenty to discuss until you can make it, and then we can get things rolling. Would that work?
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17657
17658 17659
>>17651
I dont know what is that in central time?
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17658
17662
>>17657
Either 10 or 11central
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17659
17663 17667 17668
>>17653
*goes in full to embrace and hug pony*

>>17655
Trumpaladin, I'm guessing partly carrying Tracy, goes with Tourcil, who I guess is carrying the filly, to the extra bedroom to put her to sleep

>>17657
CMT MASTER RACE
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17660
>>17651
I might be called-in to help some family members during the day, but otherwise I have no life.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17661
17665
>>17651
Should go well. We can do it later if it is more convenient. I can go with this time tomorrow too.
>could work better, might have an appointment 7pm (but I can skip that)
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17662
>>17658
Ill most likely be up around then.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17663
17668
>>17659
Uh, CT master race
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17664
17670 17671
Alright, lets try and shoot for that time if at all possible, and we'll roll with how things turn out. I'm not concluding gameplay right now, but I am trying to arrange it so that everyone or as many as possible are collected.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17665
17669
>>17661
tl;dr; tell me when and where
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17667
17668 17672
>>17659
*hugs, but tries to still look edgy for guests*
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17668
17672 17673 17675
>>17659
>>17663
This! *high fives trump*
>>17667
Where did 666 go?
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17669
>>17665
I'm usually here early (around 3p ur time), so arrive whenever is convenient
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17670
>>17664
They can carry me is it makes it easier to group up
>it is not like I haven't woken up a strange place once before
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17671
>>17664
I habe pretty much nothing tmrrw so that'll work
Torc tucks the filly into the bed
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17672
17674
>>17667
"She likes cuteness too."

*Places a kitten in her mane to destroy all appearance of edge*

>>17668
BEST PART OF COUNTRY!!!!
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17673
17675
>>17668
>Where did 666 go?
I'd like to know that too...
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17674
17675 17676 17677
Feel free to interact as you like, I've got lots of arranging to to. Also, feel free to ask whatever/however many questions, other players can probably answer and if not, I'll be in and out from here on.
>>17672
>urge to shoop intensifies
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17675
>>17673
>>17668
I'll explain later

>>17674
Please do
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17676
>>17674
Dew it
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17677
>>17674
Please.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17678
17679 17686
download (1).jpg
Tracy will never look edgy ever again
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17679
17682
>>17678
So Fhurer tr... trumpadin where can a girl take a bath around here?
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17680
17681 17682 17683 17684 17686
1510376002300-1.png
>quick job
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17681
>>17680
Adorable.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17682
17685
>>17679
"We've got the finest showers, bath tubs, and hot-tubs upstairs. Gilded, black marble, whatever you prefer"

>>17680
*almost dies of cuteness*

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17683
>>17680
Trumpaladin saves this image for Blackmail purposes
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17684
>>17680
Well, I'm dead from cuteness
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17685
17687
>>17682
Could you show me the way?
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17686
1458362481644.jpg
>>17678
>>17680
Don't make me have to compensate for this.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17687
17689 17690
>>17685
"Why certainly. And tell me more about this Erde. I'm guessing there are few brown people in DuetsheAmerika?"

Trumapaladin takes Queen Taylor to the golden showers
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17689
>>17687
Ha!
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17690
17691 17692
>>17687
"Brown People?"
Taylor is obviously confused by this question.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17691
17695
>>17690
"I'm loving your response, even if I am a bit sorrowful that your answer hints that you do not know the joy of mass deportations"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17692
17693 17696
>>17690
"You know, the dumb ones with shit colored skin who steal things, and make horrible, edgy OCs."
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17693
17694
>>17692
Am I still sort of holding Tracy?
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17694
17697
>>17693
Idk. I thought not.
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17695
17697 17700
>>17691
Why would you Deport your enemies when you could execute them? Deportation isnt very efficient it takes more money than they're worth.bullests are cheap.
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17696
17699 17700
>>17692
Silly pony there are no shit colored humans on Erde.
EKJ+B
?
No.17697
>>17695
"We had something called 'human rights,' 'compassion,' and 'the Refugee Act of 1985.' We were much more hindered. Much more held back."

>>17694
Grapples pony
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17698
Torc decides to do some shooting practice with his newly improved guns
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17699
17701
>>17696
Trumpaladin is astonished to hear this

"Then who builds the buildings? Washes the dishes? Cleans the Toilets?"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17700
17703
1164254__safe_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc-colon-ezekiel_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_collar_cursing_edgy_racism_self-dash-deprecation_semi-dash-anthro.jpg
>>17695
*raises hoof* /)
"This bitch gets it."
>>17696
"Good. Did I mention lazy?"
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17701
17702
>>17699
We engineered Robots to build buildings and to pick vegetables.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17702
17703
>>17701
"You may have quite a bit to teach us all then. We can make this land a new Erde. We can make all lands Erde.

Anyways, we are here. Notice how roomy it is. Gold plating. Black marble floors, we made sure it's not slippery though. Need anything else?"
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17703
17704 17705 17708
>>17702
Uh Do you have any spare blood laying around?
>>17700
Why are they all lazy why arent they colonizing their solar system?

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17704
17707
>>17703
"... Like for medical purposes? I am not sure. Maybe we have some in the infirmary. Of course I haven't seen an infirmary"
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17705
17706 17710
963512__safe_artist-colon-conicer_artist-colon-elyonblade_applejack_princess celestia_princess luna_twilight sparkle_apple_argument_collaboration_confu.jpeg
>>17703
"It's either a lack of motivation, or just pure stupidity....
..And what's a solar system?"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17706
>>17705
"You'll find out little pony. If my vision is allowed to expand"
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17707
17709 17711 17719
>>17704
What else am i supposed to bath with?
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17708
17719
>>17703
>any spare blood laying around?
"... I'm hospitable. Give me 10 minutes."
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17709
17712 17716 17722
Fug, I have so much binging to do now that Infernius shared those videos, but I'm confident that I'll be able to use them to dramatically increase the quality of the game. Trump, Taylor, and Tracy seem to have things well in hand, Infernius I assume is tending to kittens, while Torcuil practices with his shiny pistols, and Norfilly sleeps soundly in her new environment. Thez threatens to skin Lenos repeatedly if he DARES booby-trap Norfilly's room. I've got meta up the ass to work on, so pardon me as I get to it.
I am going to ask that players without distinctive flags do some degree of namefagging so that I don't have a brain hemm....
>>17707
Blood shoots from both of Thez' nostrils, she's been peeking from afar.
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17710
17715
>>17705
Do you know what space is?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17711
17713
>>17707
"Oh I see. You want to bathe in the blood of your enemies. I'm sorry to inform you that will have to wait until tomorrow, after we kill this fucker in the stadium. In the mean time, please make use of our finely purified water"

Trumpaladin repeats to himself
"Furher Trumpaladin..."
Anonymous
SrmNx
?
No.17712
17714
>>17709
Wanna join me?
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17713
17719 17720
>>17711
Ugh fine i guess water will do.
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17714
>>17712
Thez faints
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17715
17720 17721
>>17710
"More or less. I've never been interested in it before though. All the books on it back in Equestria require library access cards, for some reason.."
Trumpaladin
Moderator
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17716
17717 17718
>>17709
Is this enough for you?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17717
17720
>>17716
Nope, not specific enough
Thez (GM)
pF3qq
?
No.17718
17720
>>17716
It doesn't have to be THAT distinct, just the flag, or a colored name, or the name Trumpaladin, but whatever works.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17719
17726
1459486__grimdark_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blood_colored_looking at you_pony_>rape_traditional art.jpeg
>>17708
>>17707
>>17713
"Check the tub."
*vanishes*
Trumpaladin
Moderator
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17720
17724 17725
>>17713
"Shall we take your clothes?"

>>17715
"We'll show you. Give it time"

>>17717
reeeee

>>17718
Lol, I'm fucking with you
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17721
17723 17726
>>17715
Ill give you a crash course after my bath k? I mean afterall i did single handedly convince the Fhürer to begin the colonization of our solar system.
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17722
>>17709
hug them all.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17723
17726 17727 17728
>>17721
>solar system
Isn't england closest to the sun?
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17724
17726
>>17720
I know, but whatever works, just so I don't have to hi-light posts and scroll up to figure out who's doing what. This is going to be a challenge
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17725
17729
>>17720
"If you dont mind mr trumpadin."
*Drops clothes and goes and sits in the bath tub.*
Trumpaladin
Moderator
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17726
17730
>>17723
It never sets, I know that much

>>17719
"Come back?"

>>17721
"More than once, if you didn't know"

>>17724
I do what I want

Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17727
>>17723
top reference
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17728
17735
>>17723
No Scotsman its not
Trumpaladin
Moderator
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17729
>>17725
*Watches*
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17730
>>17726
Too right, fair enough. Carry on then.
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17731
>book flipping intensifies
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17732
GM, can Tracy restock her potions or not?
SrmNx
?
No.17733
17734 17736
[1d20 = 13]

Performance roll
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17734
17737
>>17733
What does that do?
\r
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17735
17745
>>17728
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRPWq4L2fVQ
My internal space nerd is screaming if we can do planetary voyages
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17736
17739 17740
>>17733
Sings
https://youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17737
17738
>>17734
Call me retarded, but my guess is strip dance
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17738
>>17737
>implying.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17739
17741
haters gonna hate.png
>>17736
Love this song
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17740
17744
>>17736
*catches clothes*
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17741
17742 17744
>>17739
Aw thanks tracy it makes me feel good to be complimented on my singing.

Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17742
17743
>>17741
"And damned fine choreography to go with it, might I add"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17743
17747
>>17742
Your making me blush trumpadin.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17744
17747 17749
>>17740
*confiscates clothes*
>>17741
"I can recognize talent when I see it.
I'm going to go take my bath before these autistic faggots pit us all to our dooms against that weird dog."
goodnight everyone
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17745
>>17735
Top jej scott.
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17746
17748 17750 17753 17928
Thez wakes up to the sound of the music and rushes to Infernius.
"I'nis,... I hope you won't be mad,... but she's hawt. I hope you won't let it bother you though, you're still my favorite," she says lifting a wing and revealing her hip, on which the gemstone pattern shows a small picture (inspired by Tracy's cutie mark) of her tail entwined with his.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17747
17752 17928
>>17743
"If you can do that here, there's so much I know you can do. So much talent. Our potential is unlimited. You'll get a hell of a lot more than a bathtub of blood, I can promise you that. And more than a solar system."

>>17744
"Let yourself not be discouraged. I'm not stopping till I have the stars"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17748
17753 17928
>>17746
The bull can come too if he wants.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17749
17751 17928
>>17744
"Are you sure you don't want to bathe with us?"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17750
>>17746
Trumpaladin stares down Thez
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17751
17754 17755 17756 17928
>>17749
"O-oh, Flashy. I didn't know you fancied blood baths."
*gets in the tub, which I assume is big enough for everyone*
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17752
17754
>>17747
R- really?
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17753
17928
>>17748
>>17746
me dont mind me come too.
*leaves cats goes to bathroom*
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17754
17758 17760
>>17751
"Just like... what the fuck Tracy"
*disgust*

>>17752
Trumpaladin's look of seriousness resumes
"You defended an Empire, didn't you? Now, we can create one. And damned straight you can. You'll have the opportunity of a lifetime tomorrow"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17755
>>17751
All Trump bathtubs are big enough to hold multiple women besides a man
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17756
17757 17758 17759 17764
>>17751
>gay bath house intensifies
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17757
>>17756
Just what I was thinking. This is almost suspicious levels of lewd
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17758
>>17754
>*disgust*
The bathtub is full of blood, and you invited her in.
>>17756
D-d-delet this!
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17759
17761
>>17756
"God, please be deer. Please be deer"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17760
17763
>>17754
I did with the help of the others. We were able to bring down (((them))) all
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17761
17766
>>17759
I've been implying thart she's been wreaking havok on the local wildlife for months, but I won't tell you what this is.
*picks floating eyeball out of the tub and looks at it*
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17762
17767
Thez whispers to Infernius "Its like she can read minds."
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17763
17765
>>17760
"You've done it before? I'm impressed. We'll do it again. And again."
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17764
17771
>>17756
https://youtu.be/8QiDMfrU7CI
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17765
17766
>>17763
Me and my sisters.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17766
17768
>>17761
I'm guessing probably mammal then?

Kittens?

>>17765
"You have new brothers and sisters here. Perhaps a new furher as well"
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17767
17769
>>17762
infernuis whispers back
"maybe she can."
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17768
17770
>>17766
Like I'll tell you.
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17769
17780
>>17767
Thez crosses her fingers and mutters "Please don't be a troll. Please don't be a troll. Please don't be a troll...."
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17770
>>17768
Don't make me hang a bitch
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17771
17772 17779
>>17764
"So... We gonna do this?"
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17772
>>17771
P...pali check
Thez
pF3qq
?
No.17773
17775
Thez sinks into the tub till her nose is barely above the water(blood?) level.
I'm gonna have to step away. Kudos, you've exceeded my ability to play along.
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17774
Every time there's an awkward silence a retarded baby is born.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17775
17776
>>17773
Trumpaladin, also thoroughly disgusted, contemplates taking vials of the blood to see if anything - one - needs ressurrecting at the entertron, and if anypony needs smiting. Or if he just needs bleach
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17776
>>17775
And... There it is.

Resistance is overwhelmed, and Trumpaladin does what is stated in >>17775

Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17778
17781
1507156598703-1.jpg
Praise Epona!
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17779
17782
>>17771
Do what mr Trump?
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17780
17793
>>17769
Im not a troll dont worry.
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17781
17784 17785
bbc.png
>>17777
>>17778
>off by one
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17782
17783 17789
>>17779
"Nevermind... Forgive me, this whole setup is too suspicious. Not you. The blood. We killed our jews months ago"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17783
>>17782
*Collects vials*
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17784
17786
4uGJXyY.png
>>17781
Wait, wtf did it go?
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17785
17787
1496793252541.png
>>17781

Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17786
>>17784
*goes to bed irl*
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17787
17788
>>17785
Trumpaladin takes blood samples, and tries to figure out where the hell it came from, hoping he doesn't accidentally resurrect a grizzly bear, or Korak, or a cougar or something while running it through the Entertron
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17788
>>17787
Also, Kills Tracy if she's been killing Port Barry Citizens
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17789
17790
>>17782
Is it because you don't find me attractive?
*obvious sadness in voice*
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17790
17791
>>17789
"No No No No. If anything, your attractiveness is almost too much for any man to handle. I... don't think I've seen a woman so beautiful in so long"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17791
17792
>>17790
Oh okay :(
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17792
17793 17794
>>17791
"I'm just suspicious of the blue one is all. But you. You have an amazing voice. You will impress all the peoples when we liberate their lands. You have an beautiful face, charms everyone. Charms me"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17793
17797
>>17780
"I hope you'll pardon my suspicious nature, its just so,... charming."
>>17792
"I agree. Perhaps we could do a duet sometime?no pun" Thez asks meekly. "I'm a bit flustered by you, but I'm a world-class performer in my own right, and if we can ever find that damn city, I've already got a record contract."

Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17794
17795
>>17792
That makes me feel better :)
Goes to sleep irl.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17795
17796 17799
>>17794
*Goes off to see if he needs to kill the pony*

GM does Smite Evil work on all attacks in a full round or just the first one?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17796
17798
>>17795
Can be a normal attack or as one of a full round of attacks.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17797
17799 17801
>>17793
Id love to do a duet with you thez!
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17798
>>17796
So can it be cast in the same round as an attack is done?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17799
17800 17802
>>17795
If you wanted, you could even do 3 smites in one full round attack (u get 4/day). Its not a 'cast', its a special attack.
>>17797
Thez starts blowing bubbles in the blood, still looking meek. She's totally unaccustomed to someone so comely not being repulsed by her
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17800
17803 17804
>>17799
How could any one be repulsed by thez?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17801
17807
>>17797
"So,... you probably have questions,... about the world and all,..."
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17802
17808
>>17799
I feel like you said before it requires a full round to cast

So would damage be the d10 for Paladin (is that right?) plus 3 for strength modifier (1.5 times a +2 modifier for a two handed weapon) plus 15 for 15 Paladin levels?

>>17799
Trumpaladin takes more of the blood in case he needs it to resurrect someone. Unless it's confirmed animal, then he leaves it there
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17803
17805 17806
>>17800
"... cuz I have a tendency to tear things to shreds with fists, claws, feet, and tail,... and I'm obviously infernal,... and I sometimes eat faces,..."
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17804
>>17800
this!!
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17805
>>17803
This
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17806
>>17803
Shit happens.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17807
17809 17812
>>17801
"Im sure ill wake up in a bit, its fine."
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17808
17810
>>17802
I must have misunderstood your meaning. There's a spell (I can't find it atm) that is named something like Smite Evil, but the paladin ability does normal weapon damage plus paladin level(+15) + charisma bonus (+3)
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17809
17813
>>17807
"Well, unless that's what happens when you die in this world, I don't know of anyone waking up. There's a legend that says that killing the Terrasque might open a portal to wherever you want to go, but no one has ever succeeded."
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17810
17811
>>17808
Isn't the charisma bonus applied to the attack roll (which should be +4 because I added two of the ability points to charisma for 18) and the paladin level to the damage amount?

There's a plus 15 to the attack roll on the first attack in every round, so with smite evil that's a +19 on the first attack roll
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17811
17816
>>17810
>18
Corrected
>+19 atk
Also correct
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17812
>>17807
"Many have... tried," she looks down for a moment. "You came in at an odd time, as the Terrasque happens to be not far from here, waiting for us with,... an old 'friend'."
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17813
17814 17816
>>17809
"Wait so this isnt a dream"
"Then where the hell am i?"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17814
17816 17817
>>17813
"Isn't everything a dream more or less? This is world of potential. Its been said that this world was created by the combined will of all the Gods. Here are brought individuals who have pleased, and in some cases enraged, various entities. Those individuals are given free reign to do with as they please, intended to be for the enjoyment of both the individuals themselves and whatever entities and deities that can perceive it. I like to refer to it as Final Fantasy Football."
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17815
17816
"The only real consistency I have found is that everyone who finds themselves here has died in their planet, plane, or dimension of origin."
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17816
17818 17820
>>17811
I am not sure, but if Tracy has a breastplate, those damn bracers, and a dexterity of 19, then she has an AC of +11 - +5 for breast plate, +3 for dexterity (she has a +4 modifier, but breastplates limit dexterity to +3), and +3 from the bracers (am I missing something?) So a first attack roll has higher than a 1 it hits (no smite evil, normal +15 on first roll), second attack has higher than a 1 (+10 attack bonus), and third attack has a 6 or higher (+5 third attack bonus), it lands?

>>17813
"Welcome to hell"

>>17814
>>17815
"As the demon lady says. We're in Purgatory. Defeat the Devil to escape"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17817
17819 17820
>>17814
So this is some kind of sick joke deites are pulling?
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17818
>>17816
Completely wrong. +10 base AC. Maybe also an extra point or two for small size
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17819
>>17817
"yes"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17820
17821 17825
>>17816
I'd have to double check the numbers (the breastplate is incomplete, so only +3), but something like that. Also, you keep insisting that Tracy's bracers are better than the ring shield; they're not, the bracers are +3 while the ring shield is +4 (2 for shield size and 2 for magical augmentation).
"... devil." e_e
>>17817
"If thats how you wish to see it, then yes. For me this is the only place I've ever had,..." glances at Trump and Infernius, "Friends."
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17821
17822
>>17820
Wait you were born here?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17822
17824
>>17821
"No, I came from another world," thinks for a moment, "Faerun it was called, but,... that was never my home, this is. I've been forced to leave it twice, but I'll always come back to it."
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17823
17825
Does Trump have Vandereim on hand?
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17824
17826 17827
>>17822
"Can we leave the atmosphere?"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17825
17828 17830
>>17820
I think Tracy is just barely big enough to be in the "medium" category, so no additional points for that. Does an incomplete Breast plate still limit dexterity bonus? If so, that's a 19 AC for her, and if not, that's a 20.

I forgot I also have a +2 strength modifier on attack rolls. So a 2 or 3 to land on the first attack, a 7 or 8 for a second, and a 12 or 13 for the third

What is Trumpaladin's AC? His main armor has never been specified, but Full Plate makes most sense. That would be a +8. If the ring shield is called up, that's +4. The D&D rules say that armor bonus stacks, which I think means I can claim the magic chain mail bonus too... is that a plus 7 or what is it?
>>17820
>Friends
"So long as I am convinced I cannot slay you, you can call me a friend"
>>17823
"Always"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17826
17829
>>17824
"Maybe. You haven't even been outside yet have you? This tower we're in is a giant floating crystal, capable of all sorts of energy fields. I'd have to ask Lenos you'll meet him before too long, but with the place's level of design, it shouldn't be impossible."
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17827
17829
>>17824
"We need to conquer this planet first"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17828
>>17825
Or maybe it doesn't stack. I don't know
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17829
17831 17833
>>17826
>>17827
Where is this lennos fellow?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17830
17833
>>17825
+8 for the plate, +4 for the shield, another +8 for the suit
As for the dex bonus/penalty, yes
"Why don't ye tell them the whole story ye craven wench, I'd like to hear it meself!" Vandereim taunts.

Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17831
17832
>>17829
"He's usually milling about downstairs in the forge, but with all the naked he's probably monitoring from the top of the main staircase at the control interface."
At the sound of Vandereim (Trump has an intelligent sword), Thez breathes a deep and heavy sigh.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17832
17834
>>17831
Whats that sound?
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17833
>>17830
Damn. That's a lot of points.
>>17829
"Usually in the forge. That or in the cockpit"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17834
>>17832
e_e "Vandereim, an insufferable, loud-mouthed, drunken bastard."
"Say it right ye monkey-bitch!" Vandereim retorts.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17835
17836
"Trump, hold me up for a moment will ye?"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17836
>>17835
"Certainly"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17837
17838 17839
As Trump lifts Vandereim, the sword calls out "I am Vandereim! The Masterful, Mystical, Messianic, and Metaphysically Most-Magnificent Bastardsword!" a light shines down from somewhere and a sound of "Ahhhhh" can be heard from the periphery.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17838
>>17837
Trump Basks in this as well
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17839
17840
>>17837
C- can i see it?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17840
17841 17843
>>17839
"I dunno lass, are ye,... evil?"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17841
17844
>>17840
You said before only a Paladin can wield him
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17842
Vandereim.png
Forgot pic
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17843
>>17840
"I like to think of my self as good challenged."
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17844
>>17841
Yes, but anyone can hold him, except evil characters (they take damage)
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17845
17846 17847
V> "Oi, lad! Why are ye bathing in blood? Gone SOFT on me have ye?!"
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17846
>>17845
"I wanted to be accommodating to our new guest, then left after the suspicion of where the hell the Blue One got it from became too great"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17847
17848 17849
>>17845
What kind of advanced technology allows it to talk?
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17848
17850
>>17847
"I don't know. Seems to be Scottish"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17849
17852
>>17847
V> "I'm magic lass! I was once the proud weapon of a great elven prince who like yerselves came to this world from another," he glares knives at Thez.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17850
17851
>>17848
C- can i take it apart?
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17851
>>17850
"NO. He's my Demon-killer. He and I have slain many a Bolshevik. Cut limbs."
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17852
17853 17854
>>17849
"Magic doesnt exist."
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17853
17855
>>17852
Thez looks at you like you just said something completely absurd.
Trumpaladin
!zF5dQCStso
EKJ+B
?
No.17854
17857
>>17852
"I was hoping an afterlife didn't either. Yet here we are"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17855
17856
>>17853
"Something i said?"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17856
17858
>>17855
Thez leans closer, still with a baffled look on her face. "What do you mean 'magic doesn't exist'? Of COURSE magic exists!"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17857
17860
>>17854
"Why would you hope for that?"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17858
17860 17861
>>17856
"Can you measure it?"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17859
17860
Footsteps can be heard approaching. "Wait, wait,... did she just say magic doesn't exist? Wew!"
Entering the room is a 2' tall fellow with gold and black striped hair, wearing an ornate robe and a man-sized, curved bladed dagger slung over his back, and an intricate cylinder hanging from his belt.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17860
17862
>>17857
"I've suffered enough"

>>17858
"Yeah. My magic shield has +2 AC versus steel, for instance"

>>17859
"Hey Lenos"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17861
17863 17867
>>17858
"Yeah, as a matter of fact you can. Magic is measured by the intensity of spell and the degree of effect," the little fellow says drawing closer.
"This is Lenos. Lenos, this is Taylor," Thez offers.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17862
17864
>>17860
Maybe your not here to suffer but to thrive and become better?
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17863
17865 17866
>>17861
Show me the math!
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17864
>>17862
"I am here to free this land and spread the Glory of Football. That is my purpose. I don't know if that is why I was brought here, but I've made it mine"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17865
17871
>>17863
"Well hell, I can do that. Name something specific"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17866
17870 17871
>>17863
L> "Math? You're looking at it all wrong. For some magic is a matter of combining attributes of items, words, gestures, and symbols. For others like me," his expression sharpens, he focuses on the ceiling and stretches out his hands in a triangular shape. Like a flamethrower, a huge gout of flame gushes forward splaying all across the ceiling (not catching fire, its glass-ish), "its a matter of inherent ability," he concludes.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17867
17868
>>17861
GM, you never stated Tracy's actual stats while in the Cauchemar form. You did say that she only counts as "large" and not the regular" huge. Are we going by Druid wildshape rules where equipment is melded into the new form?

Also, how is Tracy able to make three attacks? I see that a level 15 rogue can do it. But a level 13 can't.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17868
17870
>>17867
No, nor are we going by Cauchemar OR Nightmare stats. She gets three when she's got two blades in hand.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17869
*hoof
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17870
17872
>>17868
Um... what math should I use?

>>17866
>You're looking at it all wrong
Math is absolutely the correct way to look at it
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17871
17873 17874
>>17866
>>17865
Thats obviously not magic. There is a scientific explication for everything.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17872
17874
>>17870
We're talking conceptually. Characters don't perceive magic by + values, that's a meta game, player thing.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17873
17874 17875
>>17871
Thez and Lenos both look at Tay like she just said something silly.
L> "How about this then?"
Lenos pulls out his rod no pun and pushes a button along its surface, sending forth a short (this time) stream of about 40 more kittens.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17874
17876
>>17871
"It's really all the same to me. I don't understand computer programming for instance. And what difference does it make if a magic force levitates an object, or if a magnet does?"

>>17873
"Not sure if that violates conservation of mass. Also see if that is where Tracy is getting blood from"

>>17872
That's what magic means for me though. Math in the D&D rules
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17875
17877
>>17873
Thats obviously some sort of advanced technology.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17876
17879
>>17874
I get you, I'm just describing it how Lenos - a sorcerer - would.
>conservation of mass
40 kittens from essentially a full-size mag light? After earlier spraying hundreds from the same mag light?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17877
17878
>>17875
L> "Yeah,... magic."
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17878
17879
>>17877
Listen short stuff Magic does not exist.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17879
>>17876
Teleportation, pocket dimension, compression of the kittens into an area of smaller volume but equal mass. I don't know. Star Trek has done similar. Of course Star Trek pretty much had magic. All I am sure of is that we now have to look out for the welfare of more kittens.

>>17878
"consider it sufficiently advanced technology"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17880
17882
Lenos sighs, looks over to Tay's axe and casts Animate Object. The axe springs to life and starts bouncing around.
"Sick 'em," he says. The axe growls and starts chasing the kittens, which start hissing and running away. The axe chases them out of the room.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17881
17882
L> "You were saying?"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17882
17883
>>17881
>>17880
Obviously nano bots connected some sort of ai to my guitar
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17883
>>17882
"Or Smoke and mirrors."
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17884
17885 17886
Lenos looks over at Trump and Thez. "I think this one's a little slow. Pretty though," he shrugs, walking out of the room.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17885
17886
>>17884
"Definitely Pretty"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17886
17888 17889
>>17884
>>17885
Im not just a pretty face you know, and lennos im probably smarter than you.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17887
Thez gets up out and stretches for a moment. "Well I'll leave you two three technically, I forgot Infernius never left, my faggot needs to sleep. Lovely to meet you Tay, we'll have lots of fun tomorrow I'm sure," she waves before vanishing with a <whooof>.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17888
17890
>>17886
"I bet. I can't wait to see what your knowledge, intelligence, and training brings to the group"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17889
>>17886
>smarter than Lenos
That would be impressive, he's the smartest protagonist in the group. Anyway, night all.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17890
17891
>>17888
Id like to see where this goes.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17891
17893
>>17890
"So... Want to fuck while Tracy is asleep?"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17893
17894
>>17891
Sure I dont have anything else to do.got a condom?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17894
17895
>>17893
"uh... No. Do I need one?"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17895
17896
>>17894
I play it safe.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17896
17897
>>17895
"How about just withdraw?"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17897
17898
>>17896
"Are you clean?"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17898
17899
>>17897
"Oh yeah. At least so long as that pony was clean."
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17899
17900
>>17898
Which pony?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17900
17901
>>17899
"Tracy Cage"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17901
17902
>>17900
"Ill pass on sex then"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17902
17903 17904
>>17901
"No no, she should have been clean when she woke up in new body, and clean since. It's all good"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17903
>>17902
STDs don't follow you to the afterlife
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17904
17905
>>17902
"Thats not the reason im passing its a sisterhood kinda thing im sure you know what i mean right."
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17905
17906
>>17904
"What do you mean? I think she would appreciate a fan and I getting along"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17906
17907
>>17905
"Its just you know tracy is super cool and i dont wanna step on any toes if theres anything between you two ya know?"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17907
17908
>>17906
"I don't see why she would mind. She likes you. Besides, even if it did that would just make it edgier. And Tracy more than anyone can appreciate edge"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17908
17909
>>17907
"I've seen the Japanese animus i know shes a j-ander, i know what happens when a woman crosses the line"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17909
17910
>>17908
"Eh, let's just keep it secret. We might die tomorrow you know. That beast that mage guy has is tough"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17910
17911 17912 17913
>>17909
"And if we dont tracy kill me anyway ja"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17911
17914 17915
>>17910
"Nah, she actually has a soft side to her. There was this unicorn I thought she was going to kill, but I found out later she actually befriended. She's got a soft side to her. You two will be as sisters, believe me. She respects your edge, and she can respect the edge in taking her husbando"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17912
17914 17915
>>17910
"You saw how she summoned a bathtub of blood from... Somewhere, for you"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17913
17915
>>17910
"We're all gonna get along great. That I can tell you"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17914
17916
>>17912
>>17911
"I dont know man ive seen the memes on 4chin"
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17915
17916 17924
>>17911
>>17912
>>17913
"whats going on over here?"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17916
17917 17927
>>17914
"Well, if you're really unsure, we can just ask her tomorrow. But I tell you she'd be completely okay with it, especially you, since she likes how you appreciate her edge. Nothing wrong with multiple waifus.

>>17915
"Hey Inferius! Glad to see you woke up. Tay and I have been talking. Thez is asleep."

>>17914
"I'm serious though that I think you could really add to the team. Hearing what you said about Erde... It really made me think of what we could all accomplish. Together. And damn are you beautiful when you sing. Well, you're always beautiful, but I mean your performance is powerful. I hope it is put to good use tomorrow"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17917
17918
>>17916
"Alright we'll ask her, ill,inspire you all tomorrow trust me!"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17918
17919
>>17917
"Good night, and good luck"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17919
17921
latest_cb=20130801222850.cf.png
>>17918
"Same too you, extends arm like pic related"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17920
*laying in his bed, Trumpaladin realizes why Joseph Smith went through the effort of founding a new religion*
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17921
17922
>>17919
"we're gonna kick this nerd's ass. And we're going to have a proper bath of hot blood"

*shakes hand*
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17922
17923 17948
>>17921
"Thats not frowend upon by ...Footbal was it
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17923
>>17922
?
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17924
17925
>>17915
"Good night big guy"
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17925
>>17924
night.

Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17927
>>17916
me just wake up to piss
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17928
17929 17933 17948
Cock a doodle doo
The cow says fuck you
>>17753
>>17751
>>17749
>>17748
>>17747
>>17746
>gay
>bath
>house
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17929
17930 17948
fire feel.jpg
>>17928
I-It's not that gay..!
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17930
>>17929
>First stage of grief: denial
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17931
17933
But seriously now, can I get a yes/no on that potion restock?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17932
17933 17948
I gtg I should be back by 12 but it oould be about 1. don't kill anything without me.
"And Trump, I'm taking the filly to collect sticks"

Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17933
17934 17948
>>17932
Right,....
>>17931
What potions?
>>17928
If Taylor Swift invited you to bathe in blood, you would bathe.
Anonymous
pdDDJ
?
No.17934
17935 17948
>>17933
Like, does she have the time to buy/refill any? She already used up the magic vestment, and the dimerterium bombs never actually got made.
I want some acid resistance.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17935
>>17934
Good thinking, yeah you can have some of those. The shackles will take time to research as an item.
pF3qq
?
No.17936
[15d9+30 = 108]
[15d7+75 = 133]
Rolling hp, don't mind me
pF3qq
?
No.17937
[2d9+30 = 47]
[13d5+30 = 74]

pF3qq
?
No.17938
[4d9+4 = 22]
[10d5+10 = 46]

Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17939
17940
If it wasn't clear earlier, keen all of the edges.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17940
17941
>>17939
K. Now did you mean resistance potions or protection potions?
Resistance gives damage reduction of type per round, where protection gives essentially Hp against damage type?
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17941
17942 17943
>>17651
Wait, you meant pm, right?
>>17940
Idk. Something that protects long enough to stay inside an internal organ for a few minutes.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17942
17944
>>17941
No, I meant 9a. It's 6p in Norway right now, I was going for optimal overlap.
>>17941
I'd go for resistance then. Protection is what Thez used to survive Lenos' dragon-breath, whereas resistance is more for gradual damage/round

Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17943
>>17941
I think I was going for protection.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17944
17945
>>17942
So, game time soon?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17945
17946
>>17944
Not without more players, 9a was kind of a ballpark estimate, we'll see who shows up when
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17946
17947 17948
>>17945
Okay then.
Can Tracy stack some extra barrels of knives around the outside of the stadium?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17947
17948 17950
>>17946
I'm going with no,... the amount of time it would take to fill the quiver with knives alone would be extensive, outside the standard group actions, on top of acquisition of potions and, etc.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17948
17949
>>17922
Only depending upon the source of the blood. Although it's kind of weird

>>17928
I think your character is the only one to have been anally penetrated thus far, except perhaps Inferius

>>17929
yes it is...

>>17933
This.

>>17932
Reeeee! I wanted to fetch sticks with the filly

>>17934
I was wondering how long it would take you to ask for that potion. The shackles would have been amazing, but I didn't think you'd sneak it past GM.

>>17946
>>17947
Food locations would have cutlery though, wouldn't they?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17949
17950
>>17948
He wasn't penetrated, he was forcefully sat on.
>cutlery
Not in the quantities that she's asking, she's already got a broom-closet full.
And she shouldn't expect the majority of them to be 'melee-grade'
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17950
17951
>>17947
GM, what is the name of that magic field the mage extends?

>>17949
Oh come on! Give him something less pleasant for that
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17951
17952 17955
>>17950
What, for the >rape? Nah, context my dude. Troll either hadn't ever gotten any, or hadn't in a very long while. Here's this otherwise upstanding dude, obviously infatuated and spilling his spaghetti. She decided to both give him what he seemed to want, while also making him suffer for being awkward, but not in a way that would completely traumatize him (a little, but not a lot).
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17952
17953
>>17951
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I wanted to take her virginity. Oh well.

This is more or less a map of what the stadium should be like, although it may be smaller than its model. See that the concourses off to the side are huge, and the seating area is huge
http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17953
17954
Screenshot-2017-11-11 Denver Broncos 500 Level.png
>>17952
TY. Don't expect that level of sophistication, but <blam>
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17954
17956 17962
>>17953
Notice the site has information for each level of seating. Check out "suites" and "United Club."

Is the Entertron portable and it what way? Also, does it actually require input?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17955
17956 17958
Checking in, I'll be ready at 1
>>17951
>suffer
Well it fucking worked
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17956
17959
>>17954
Oh gawd, you're going to reference seating areas in combat aren't you? K ~_~
The entertron is permanently fixed to the tower, and removing it will completely disable it (its linked to the field that operates the tower)
>>17955
Your bad for saying "I love you" to a hoers named Trollestia at virtually the outset of a date. Xp
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17957
17959 17962
1503225332393.jpg

Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17958
17960 17961
505171__safe_artist-colon-clamstacker_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_knife_nicolas cage_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>17955
"Walk it off!" can be heard from no direction in particular.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17959
>>17956
Maybe... And I still think that date went better than he deserved.

>>17957
This.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17960
>>17958
Also this.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17961
17963
>>17958
Is taking Tracy as a mount a stupid idea right now given your battle plans?\\

GM, do the Blue Suede Shoes work while mounted?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17962
17963
>>17954
As for input, a single scrap of dna is all that is required.

For the proceeding fight, there will be 3 types of "out-of-commission". Down, Kill, and Splat. Down can be healed, Kill needs a revive, and Splat means Entertron only Thez could revive Splat, but then she becomes splat herself and that takes a LONG time to regenerate
>>17957
Taylor Swift is rapidly becoming my favorite pop-culture figure
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17963
17965 17966 17968
>>17961
There's a cool thing I wanna do first, but it's welcomed after that point.
>>17962
>A single scrap of dna is all that is required.
Could that, hypothetically, be used for cloning?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17964
17965
Another thing to note, with all the modifiers, stats, tables and considerations I CAN GUARANTEE that I will make errors and mistakes. I will do my best, but I am more concerned with maintaining the flow of gameplay than making sure I remember each and every combat modifier or whatever. If I make a glaring mistake, please correct me and if its timely I can re-script the occurrence, and if it is not timely I will gladly make amends in the next occurrence. Also please don't issue too many commands at once, as both the variance of the auto-update, possible time lag of posts, and other considerations will likely make this tricky to keep an idea of sequence. Again, I will do my absolute best.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17965
17966 17973
>>17963
Would you mind having her present herself to be mounted?

"Get me closer! I want to hit him with my sword"

Also I want to know about cloning as well
>>17964
The armor gives arcane spells a 30% failure chance right?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17966
17967 17970
>>17963
>Cloning
No. Think of it as an instant regeneration device, where any exterior surplus withers away
>>17965
Which armor?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17967
17972
>>17966
I think the plate. Possibly the magic chain mail as well
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Armor
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17968
>>17963
Although if you want to fight on the ground with the sword, that works too, just give a position where I can use the shoes to get in and hit it with my sword
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17969
I is here
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17970
>>17966
*inis rises from his coma*
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17971
17974
tfw the ride starts.jpg
Tracy is currently meditating as a Blackguard does in an undisclosed area and channeling wicked energies from the ongoing 4CC, as she prepares focuses her monstrous abilities for the imminent blood-orgy.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17972
>>17967
No, the chain was crafted specifically so to allow for the full movement of normal clothes (cuz otherise a duelist suffers when armored). Also, paladins cast divine spells, so no worries.
K, so I'm seeing Tracy, Trump, Infernius(?), Torcuil, Taylor (so many T's!), leaving Norfilly

Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17973
17976
>>17965
Archane spells are disrupted by armor, except by Bards and Assassins who may wear light armor.
Paladins use divine spells anyway.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17974
17975 17976 17977 17978 17980 17987 17992
>>17971
BTW, you do realize you're still wearing the dimensional shackles right?
Does anyone happen to know their armor classes?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17975
>>17974
Uh, best defense is a best offense?

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17976
>>17973
What do mages use?

>>17974
Take dimensional shackles off pony

Nord filly summoned
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17977
>>17974
I think I calculated last night that mine is 30 and Tracy's is 19
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17978
>>17974
uh 4?
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17979
17981 17982 17986
>wakes up
>don't know what has happened as it was "too much" to read...
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17980
17982 17986 17987
>>17974
Whats an armor class?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17981
17983
>>17979
Filly is asleep and random shit happened
Welcome back
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17982
17984
>>17980
Nerd shit. What kind of armor do you wear into battle?

>>17979
Talking. And a literal blood bath
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17983
17985 17989
>>17981
>yawns
>still a bit groggy
"Good Morning... I think.."
>looks around
>also check if I still have my sickle
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17984
17990
>>17982
chainmail i guess.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.17985
17988
>>17983
"Morning little one, want some candy?"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17986
17989 17990 17991 17993
>>17979
Lewds and explanations. Will give quick rundown in a minute
>>17980
Thez walks in, the air shimmering around her from a variety of enchantments and a particularly strong evil aura.
"So I guess we're doing this then. Infernius or Torcuil, do you have any protection spells, particularly for Taylor and Norfilly?"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17987
18001
>>17974
Tracy's was light (would've upgraded a while ago, but flying mounts can't fly with anything higher) hydra-skin barding, upgraded with the plates from giants' skulls. Did she have another does of vest oil?
>>17980
Nerdy crap.
It's basically degrees of armor heaviness/thickness. Higher class armor gives more protection, but also restricts mobility and spells.
Bards can cast spells in light armor without interference. Would Taylor have a studded leather jacket in her wardrobe?
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17988
18001
>>17985
"Do I want candy? Does the bear shit in the woods?"
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.17989
17995
>>17983
"Good morning little one, how are you?"
>>17986
"Uh, I may have soeething for Norfilly, give me a minute
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17990
17996 18001
>>17984
If you don't have bonus points for dexterity, you'll have an AC of 15. You might get as many as +2 for dexterity

>>17986
Do I have anything
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17991
17996 18007
>>17986
No need for rundown. I assume my character don't know what has happened either. And not knowing IRL makes it easier to play ignorant.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.17992
17994 17996
>>17974
Pls gib key...
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.17993
17996
>>17986
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Shield_Other
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17994
>>17992
*unshackles pony*
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.17995
17998 18003 18007
>>17989
"I'm fine. Dreamt about ponies. They were playing football and Elway was there. And he taught me football. And then we played football."
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17996
18002
>>17991
Fair enough
>>17990
You do, but theirs is better
>>17992
Trump took 'em off, he's got the keys.
>>17993
Good start, but I was thinking Magic Vestment, and maybe Greater Magic Weapon
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.17997
18005
I could suggest more spells, but Thez doesn't know them so that would be bad
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.17998
>>17995
"Oh, those are the best dreams. The very best.

We'll be teaching a mage a thing or two about football in an hour or less"
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18001
18003 18004 18006
>>17988
Language young lady!!
>>17987
I probably would.
>>17990
I dont even know what my stats are.
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18002
>>17996
me cast those too dont worry.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.18003
18006 18007
Thez pulls her mask out and places it over her face, assuming the form of Urri (a hide-scrap wearing hippy).
>>18001
For Taylor I have a 9 Str, 15 Dex, 10 Con, 14 Int, 14 Wis, and 15 Cha.
>>17995
For Norfilly I have a 10 Str, 12 Dex, 11 Con, 13 Int, 11 Wis, and 14 Cha
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18004
18007 18010
>>18001
"Sorry"
>looks down at hoof and blush
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18005
18006
>>17997
Infernius should designate the tower for Word of Recall.
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18006
18011
>>18003
>>18001
Studded leather gives you a +3 as well as a +2 for Dexterity, for an AC of 15

>>18005
Why not the stadium concourse? It's a big stadium
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.18007
18009
large.png
>>17991
Smart
>>17995
"Awww, well I have a crude protection spell, but it should work"
>>18003
>1 year old filly is stronger than Torc
RIP in peace Torc's pride
Well, whats left of it
>>18004
"Oh its fine, just be a bit more careful"


Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18008
18012 18015
GM, does the nerd have death spells? What kind of spells should I be concerned about here?
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.18009
18015
>>18007
I just rolled it, besides I doubt you're going to be doing any strength checks or anything
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18010
18014
449343-candy-gummy-worms-wallpaper-3.png.cf.jpg
>>18004
"You only get half the candy now, And half after the fight."
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18011
18017
>>18006
Word of recall is an emergency spell. He could designate both, but that would use up both of his 6th level spells.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.18012
18013 18018
>>18008
Of course he does. Protections and magic circles vs. Evil are strongly advised
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18013
18019 18020
>>18012
i cast protection from evil on everyone.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18014
18016
1499185279813.png
>>18010
"O-okay"
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.18015
told-you-no-step-step-on-snek-13069829.png
>>18009
You got me there
>>18008
That just takes the fun out of it

>irl picture of Mr. Snek
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18016
18021
>>18014
"Is Something funny? Why are you looking so smug?"
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18017
>>18011
In your opinion, is Holy Sword, Dispel Evil, or Death Ward wiser for my level 4 spell?
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/3.5e_Paladin_Spells
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18018
18020
>>18012
Infernius, get on this.
Also, be ready to flank allies with those boots and save them when the nerd spatters us.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.18019
>>18013
You can omit Thez from spells, she's got herself covered
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18020
>>18013
>>18018

Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18021
18022 18030
>>18016
>just thinking about me being stronger than Taylor
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18022
>>18021
"Reeee go to the corner and stay there untill we leave!"
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.18023
18024 18025 18026 18027 18028 18031
AFK for about the next 10 minutes, recommending doing any last minute spell-prep, strategy, or w/e. Don't think you're sneaking up on 'em, that's my last tidbit of advice.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18024
18026 18028
>>18023
>eats 1/2 candy feeling the sugar rush
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18025
18044
>>18023
i cast word of recall on the concession stand in the stadium once we get there
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18026
>>18023
>>18024
Also I hum ominous scaring "those who are about to die" (the other ones)
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18027
18044
>>18023
Dont bards give combat bonuses when they perform?
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.18028
18029
>>18023
Fucking hell, here we go
>>18024
"Stay fairly close to me so I can make sure 'no step' is working."
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18029
18036
>>18028
"Okay. Will do!"

Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18030
18032 18044 18052
>>18021
You're an Earth pony, right? They're strong creatures.
>tfw only 11 Char because your're a pale, sickly mare with exposed ribs, razor-sharp teeth, and subtle anthropomorphic-microchimerism.
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18031
18034
>>18023
How long can my Eagle's Splendor last?
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18032
18035
>>18030
I think I am an "purplish pegasus filly", at least that is how you say I look like.
>tfw never seen a mirror
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18033
18035 18044
I Inspire heroics
Everyone gets a +4 to ac and plus 4 on saving throws.
https://youtu.be/Ukg4NdjcpFU
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18034
>>18031
I think you're accessing it via your blackguard levels, so only 2 minutes. That's 20 rounds though
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18035
18037 18039
>>18033
I love you

>>18032
I recommend you inspire heroics too
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.18036
>>18029
"Ah yes, something else"
Torc pulls out a staff with a golden snake head. he throws it down and it turns into a giant constrictor.
"This is Mr. Snek, he should be able to help you if you need"
Torc casts no step on Mr. Snek and gives him intructions to help norfilly unless asked otherwise.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18037
18038
>>18035
"How do I do that?"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18038
18039 18048
830555__safe_artist-colon-wuzzlefluff_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_nicolas cage_super saiyan.png
>tfw sapping energy from the ongoing 4CC
>>18037
Look cute.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18039
18042 18043
>>18035
>>18038
"Trump dont you have something to ask tracy?"
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.18040
18044
GM, I've got Torc's nnd Snek's stats with me so just ask if you don't remember.
Also, I may take a minute for my turns so just remember that
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18041
18044
infernuis say we need a great meal before this fight
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Heroes%27_Feast
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18042
>>18039
If you're talking about what we discussed last night, that is going to have to wait. If you are talking about combat preperations, all I am asking her at this stage is that she get close enough to the enemy I can use her position to flank and attack the enemy with magic boots"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18043
18045 18046
>>18039
I want to do it during battle to be all dramatic n' shit. Also, muh special plan. Distract the cosplying nerd and his weird dog, at the beginning while Tracy sneaks in.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.18044
18051 18052 18053
>>18025
Noted
>>18027
Yes, for specific song effects (more in a bit)
>>18030
Pegasus I though
>>18033
#winning
>>18040
U n me both, Lenos' faggot and I are assembling a lathe as fast as possible
>>18041
That's a good idea

Almost done
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18045
18047
>>18043
He already said expect no sneak attacks. But sure, I will talk to the guy and try to get him to dismount
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18046
>>18043
"Okay i can do that."
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18047
18051
>>18045
Tracy can hide in plain sight with her synergy of abilities. It'll only take a few seconds anyway.
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18048
>>18038
>doing my best to look cute
https://youtu.be/F5CfOfX0Xls
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18049
18050
burn, baby, burn.jpg
>tfw 4CC energy is coursing through veins
H Y P E
Y
P
E
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18050
1500429701391.gif
>>18049

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18051
18119
>>18044
GM, shortly before entering battle, I will be casting Protection from Evil on myself, Death Ward on myself, and Divine Favor

I think that gives me an AC of 30 to start, plus 4 from Tay, 4 from Nord Filly, 2 from Inferius, and 2 from me, for a total AC of 42

Actually, can our bards do that?

>>18047
Just please get near him enough where I can use the boots to come in and hit him with my sword. All I want is to get close enough to hit him with my sword
Anonymous
caDFV
?
No.18052
18058 18059
>>18044
>>18030
I can be what you want me to be. I have no preferences either way. As I haven't seen myself you can mold me before we start.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.18053
18055
>>18044
>lathe
Nice
Torc inspects the pistols before the party heads out
>Artillery Luger was a pistol carbine for use by German Army artillerymen as a sort of early Personal Defense Weapon. It had a 200 mm (7.9 in) barrel, an 8-position tangent rear sight (calibrated to 800 meters (870 yd))
I guess Torc will be our sniper today, with a adition of spells outta nowhere
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18054
I'm going to recommend we all approach him from different sides
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18055
18056
>>18053
Ill help ive got my 44. remember?
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18056
18057
>>18055
Get close, but do use it
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.18057
18061
>>18056
"I ain't gettin close"
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18058
18060
>>18052
me cast https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Shield_of_Faith nordfilly gets +2 ac
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18059
Spoilered
>>18052
>I can be what you want me to be.
I.. I.. Don't tempt me!
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18060
>>18058
wait +4
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18061
18066
>>18057
"That's why I asked her. But do be conscious you have a short-medium range Ice shooting pistol, not a rifle"
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18062
18063 18067
1510426277061.png
>tfw ebil 4CC energy wells up inside
Giddy up!
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18063
18064 18065
>>18062
Tracy looks super-cute in that picture
Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18064
1510420517625-0.png
>>18063
She's at her best on the field.
Tay
SrmNx
?
No.18065
>>18063
This.
Anonymous
HkPmr
?
No.18066
18069
>>18061
"Its a football feild, itll be fine."
Torc drapes Mr. Snek on him
"Well, when oo we leave?"
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18067
File (hide): 4A4031188B6B8236B19FE324E7ED8DC2-34855350.m4v (33.2 MB, Resolution:1280x720 Length:00:03:50, Giddy up.mp4) [play once] [loop]
Giddy up.mp4
>>18062

Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18068
18070
GM, make a new thread with fewer replies so Tourcil can actually participate in the battle. Also, thread theme for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw
Anonymous
kDIbF
?
No.18069
>>18066
soon.
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.18070
18073
>>18068
Copy that, last thread crashed my browser. I'm about 30 posts behind, but almost fully done (this is more difficult than I thought)
Anonymous
pF3qq
?
No.18072
18079
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/18071.html
Feel free to finish prep, I'm so almost done
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18073
>>18070
I'm going to repeat what I said in >>18051, activated as soon as the mage is in contact. Although confirm and check the bard effects

Also, can the boots work while mounted?

Call Mount. Mount Fae

Mrs. Sentry
pdDDJ
?
No.18079
18094
1510426158832.png
>>18072
Can I get some pony-fitted rubber cleats, if that's not too much?
Also, drape a purple 4CC shirt over the light armor.
>tfw 4CC /mlp/ game was hawt as fuck
Anonymous
EKJ+B
?
No.18094
>>18079
It is too much