/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

Main_6_ready_to_fight_2_S2E26.png
ants1.jpg
Scattered Mixed Nuts
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14312
This session promises to be,... I was gonna say out of the ordinary, but that's ordinary for this continuing Game. Blah blah, this is an RPG thread, blah blah, new players welcome.
Lets get to it.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14315
Spoilered

Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14316
14317 14319 14323
>>14314 →
T> I don't care, he's a slaver, and I will stop him
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14317
14318
>>14316
can me cast spells to help you?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14318
14323
>>14317
"Thats fine, but the fights mine. I'm not letting a slaver control people again."
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14319
14321 14323
Odd, that op pic was deliberately a thumbnail, yet it appears in big. So much for the ants joke
>>14316
This isn't the first time Korak's profession has hit a nerve
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14320
14322
>>14311 →
"If we have to fight Korak, we all fight Korak. But should we need to split between his soldiers and him, I think we can arrange that you and either I or Inferius are the ones who take him on. Also what Inferius said"

"I really hope we don't have to fight him though. It was difficult enough with all four of us, we really can use his knowledge and his power, and you see how much the townspeople love him. I also don't know if Tracy will show tonight"
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14321
14327
>>14319
Who is saying that?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14322
14323
>>14320
no trump this could work if torc 1v1s korak and wins we might gain koraks respect.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14323
14324 14327
>>14318
>>14316
"That's fine, that's fine. As I said, I think I can convince him to stop and do something else more profitable"

>>14319
Thez was sold as a slave as a child

>>14322
Hmmm...

"Actually Inferius, that's a very good idea. Let Korak challenge Tourcil to a duel in exchange for who knows what. Whoever wins, we win"
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14324
14325 14326
>>14323
"He won't stop, trust me. I've seen it before"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14325
>>14324
"Have you ever seen me before? Has he?"
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14326
14328
>>14324
torc how you gonna fight him me need to know what spells to cast.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14327
14329
>>14321
Me
>>14323
*born
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14328
14332
>>14326
"Inferius, we may need your spells to compell him or to stop his men from aiding"
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14329
>>14327
Ah, as GM.
...
Did I forget the slavery in the backstory? Well I'll fix that
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14330
14331
>>14295 →
>[sounds of magical sparks as hoofs connect]
>we marefriends nao
What time is it in game time? Anyway, Tracy keeps leading Slovenia past the forest into the meadow, keeping a sharp sense out for potential threats, while getting to know the unicorn pony rambling the kind of girlish nonsense that girlfriends normally make with eachother, until she finally lands on the relevant topic of the worldly horses:
"... bla bla bla marestuff bla...
And so, as far as I've read and observed, the equines of this world aren't anywhere near the same as they are in Equestria. Aside from size and intelligence, the real difference is that they don't really have any organization: princesses, no towns or laws. They either work as livestock or bound about in the wild like animals. Some of the unicorns seem to act like holders of authority, but it seems more like some sort of religious thing than anything else. And don't get me started on the "Earth" horses; they don't even have a trace of magic inside of them.. bla bla bla more marestuff...
I could only wonder, if my child, as a foal, were born into a world like this, would it be considered chattel until it spoke up for itself? I want to make sure that my foal has the best upbringing possible, but in a world like this... bla bla bla ravings of a pregnant female bla bla bla..
I know this is shitty, but it's the best I can do for now, in this state... I'll finish their chat and her propositions in a few minutes when I get this stuff out of my system, then move on to the next step.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14331
14334
>>14330
Afternoon, and take your time.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14332
14334
>>14328
why you not trick him into dueling torc alone?
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14333
Praise Epona
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14334
14336
>>14332
"As I said before, if we can do this with no fighting, we don't fight. If this degenerates into an all out war, we fight an all out war. I am not sure if Tracy is coming back, so keep that in mind when determining if you want to get violent.

By diplomacy if possible, by force if necessary."

>>14331
So no time to get the treasure?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14335
14338 14339
"You want to know why I'm sick of this shitbag slaver?" Torc says, anger and sadness growing in his voice.
"(((they))) took over my land. Their dystopian ideology brought sorrow to me and my family. (((They))) enslaved the people that didn't agree with them. Slowly I learned about "Wallace's Army". We where going to try to tak bake our land. I became a member, and quickly climbed the ranks. We slowly gained more members, and started carrying out attacks against (((them))). Eventually one of our members was caught. He ratted us out, and we where ambushed at a meeting. I escaped, but my family was found and enslaved before execution. I tried to rescue them, but they where executed by a firing squad before my eyes. I promised my revenge against (((them))), and escaped to the mountains. There I learned of Meme Magic after finding some manuscripts in a cave. I studied for years but I became careless and was found by a patrol. I luckily escaped, thanks to my magic, but I was injured during the escape. I returned to my cave and passed out due to injury, stress and blood loss. And then I woke up in the pryamid."
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14336
14338
>>14334
Plenty of time, the tree is only few minutes away by tower.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14337
"bla bla bla marestuff bla..
... and so, from the books I found at the tower, I learned quite a few things about this world. The equines here may be different from our kind, but under certain circumstances, they can be changed...
Tracy and Slovenia continue walking away from hoo-man civilization as Tracy's faggot suffers from crippling headaches
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14338
14345
>>14335
"I see.

Tourcil, you were not here for this, but here is what I learned from Korak. Sechs confirmed it and it matches with what Thez told me.

There is a greater evil at work here. There is an arch mage who demands massive tribute from all lands and who kills at will. He rides the Tarrasque as a mount. This man is a slaver on a much, much grander scale than Korak. This man is this realm's incarnation of Bolshevism - the all inslaving ideology. This arch mage is this realm's version of "Wallace's Army." I do not think we can defeat him as we are now. We need help and allies. As you well know, Korak is an asshole, but he hates the mage, wants him dead, and he has power and resources. We need Korak as an ally to kill the Greater Evil. He has offered his ship, I think we can get more out of him, and at minimum we get information from him.

That is why we must keep Korak alive"

>>14336
Oh good
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14339
14340 14345
>>14335
that sad torc, me have similar story, infernuis was born just outside of Germaneigh,unfortuenantly for infernuis me was born cursed with red pelt.
because me cursed me never have friends,that make infernuis sadboy. all minotuar and even ponies used to bully infernuis when me was little.
this made infernuis mad so me go into mountains to get away from bullies. thats where infernuis see book under rock
it was book by Adolf Hitler. (infernuis have confession to make friends, me cant read but me can read book for some reason).
infernuis spend years getting redpilled in mountains.infernuis try to go home after awhile.to tell people truth about the (((griffons)))
but instead of getting told "infernuis you great" me get told "those griffons dindu nuffin theys good boys and the opressive minotuars need to stop being so racist."
talk go on for awhile and the news get to (((lord weimar))) he then have infernuis hanged for heresy. very sad story me know. that differnt book fom one i have now.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14340
14341
>>14339
*cries*
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14341
14344
>>14340
no cry trump, the fhurer wouldnt want you cry.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14342
14343
I hate asking for spoilers/reminders, did Trollestia say that that golf course back there was her territory/responsibility? I forget.. She, as a celestial charger, would be able to detect anything going on in her territory, right? Tracy loathes Trollestia and doesn't trust her at all, but she feels obligated to lead her to a place where she'll be safe from hoo-man civilization and predators, so what she said earlier could have impact on her course of action.
Fuck! My brain is melting.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14343
14347
>>14342
Troll's grove is precisely that, a place where aminals are safe from hoomans
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14344
14348
>>14341
*stays strong for the Fuhrer*
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14345
14346 14348 14350
>>14339
>the redbull got red pilled
Kek
>>14338
Torc thinks for a second before getting an...
Unusual smile
"Sure, fine. But still let me figh....
Did you just call my army the bad guys, ye bloody bastard?"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14346
>>14345
Kek, I'm sure that was an indeliberate misinterpretation.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14347
14349 14350
>>14343
>doesn't want them to meet
Well fug.. A rational person would lead their new friend to the animal refugee camp, but Tracy... *holds temple in extreme pain* .. She might do what's right.

Give me a few minutes to unwind.. In the mean time, I'd appreciate any response or personality background on Slovenia, especially her opinion on worldly horses and other equines.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14348
14356
>>14345
>>14344
we need plan guys how we deal with korak?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14349
14351 14374
>>14347
What do you mean 'doesn't want them to meet'? Troll is at the tower. Unless you burn the grove to the ground, she won't interfere.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14350
14351 14352
>>14345
"I may have misunderstood you, that's not important. What is important is that there is a reason Korak needs to survive and become an ally of ours. Maybe we can make it where he agrees to duel you in exchange for a promise - a promise we can enforce with magic if necessary. But in any event, let's delay fighting until we see just how amenable he is"
In a distant dimension, an ancestor of Trumpaladin from Southern England smiles

>>14347
There are a number of places you could keep her that no one would find her and you wouldn't need Trollestia
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14351
14353 14354
>>14349
Troll is mlp unicorn and not actual horse, or have I been misunderstanding shit again.
>>14350
Just let me fight him
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14352
>>14350
This, also I don't think she would get along with Trollestia, if they ever got into a conversation.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14353
14355 14356
>>14351
"Just let me fight him" was said by Torc, he has an audible edge to his voice by this time, and he looks like he's begging
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14354
14356 14374
>>14351
She is an MLP unicorn with Celestial Charger (unicorn equivalent of a Cauchemar vs Nightmare) attributes.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14355
14358
>>14353
i say you fight him!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14356
14357 14359 14360
>>14348
"Obviously, we all go to the Football game. We will all be expected there anyways. I meet Korak and get a feel for him. I will try to convince him there and then, and should that not work, we'll do as I say in the circumstance"

>>14353
"Tourcil, I understand your pain, even if I never suffered as greatly as you, but for the greater good and to fight the greater evil, you may have to put your personal issues to the side tonight. Korak might want a duel, and it may come to pass that having you be the one who demands he end slaving is the best choice, but it may also not go down that way. We must be flexible, and we must be resolute in our task of preparing to fight Judeo-Bolshevism in all dimensions

>>14354
Now I want to waifu her again
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14357
14358
>>14356
Pssst,... you want me to have Lenos head the tower for the tree?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14358
14362
>>14355
"Inferius, things don't always go according to plan. We may fight him, we may not. Be patient and be temperate in emotions"

>>14357
While we are talking? Yes. Yes I do.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14359
14361
>>14356
Torc looks Trump dead in the eyes
"Let. Me. Fight. Him."
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14360
14361
>>14356
no trump torc fight korak and thats te bottem line because infernuis said so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xrSH0G8kBo
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14361
14364
>>14359
>>14360
"Let me talk to him first"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14362
14363
>>14358
The tower starts moving in said direction.
Popcorn intensifies
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14363
14372
>>14362
i shave my head and grow a goatee.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14364
14365 14367 14372
>>14361
"Fine, you can talk. But any hostile action and I'm stepping in."
GM, how can I enchant an item to change in size at the players will?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14365
14366
>>14364
For the ITEM to change in size? Uhm,....
Book flipping intensifies
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14366
14368
>>14365
Yes, preferably a weapon
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14367
>>14364
me can change your size.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14368
14369
>>14366
Can you be more specific? Like, how small to how big?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14369
14370
>>14368
Uhh, about 1 foot up to 4 feet.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14370
14371
>>14369
So, you want to be able to pocket a weapon when not in use. What sort of weapon?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14371
14373
>>14370
No, I want Torc's dagger to be able to become a full sized claymore
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14372
14376
>>14364
>>14363
'Tell you what, I can think of two ways this goes down. The first way, my way, is that I encounter Korak at the pregame and start talking to him. As soon as I have a grasp on his emotions, I will make a plan from that point on. I will ask you all to be present, and please, above all else, be willing to do as I say. Yes, this would include stepping in if there is hostile action. If he asks to personally slay you, I will encourage him to do it in the form of a duel. You can then challenge him to end slaving. I will try to comfort him by telling him there are more profitable professions than slaving. At every point, we adjust the plan to the present circumstances.

Now, what we can do, is have Tourcil himself go to Korak, and challenge Korak to a fight. I personally believe Korak will be more willing to take a fair fight if the fight is public at the stadium, but who knows. If Tourcil challanges him at the ship, he may set his own conditions, but if he loses, I think he will have to surrender the elves. I will try to keep the men from intervening"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14373
14375 14377
>>14371
There's a couple of ways to accomplish that. If you want it integral to the item you'll need to enchant it, but otherwise you can change the size with a 1st level spell.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14374
14378
>>14349
No, I, the faggot, do not want them to meet. I'll figure something out..
>>14354
Wait, she's an MLP unicorn? How big is she? Where is her cutie mark?
Fuck, everything is different now...
>unicorn equivalent of a Cauchemar vs Nightmare
Charger is objectively more powerful. Cauchemar is just physically beefy.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14375
14378
>>14373
I'd prefer to enchant it, but if it can't be done before the battle I'll settle for the spell before the fighting
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14376
14379
>>14372
infernuis will open up a can of whoop ass.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14377
14380
>>14373
GM, how much information can I pick up on a sense motive check next time I meet Trollestia?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14378
14379 14383 14385 14386
>>14374
shrugs
Sorry, no one asked about cutie marks. At least I didn't make her an alicorn,...
>>14375
"LENOS!!!" a shrill cry from the city can be heard from the butcher shop.

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14379
14381 14382
>>14376
"Uh... when?"

>>14378
Is that in Town and we are in the tower?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14380
>>14377
Depends on the die roll. Anything from "Suspicious" to "You perceive ________". Tracy did a sense motive on the robots and with a 20 got the full rundown.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14381
>>14379
Yes. She's got a powerful voice.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14382
14384 14386
>>14379
whenever on whoever.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14383
14387
>>14378
Woo hoo
I'm gonna disappear about 18est. So please be aware when my posting stops I'll be back in about 1-1:30 hours
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14384
14386 14387
>>14382
*after i say that u do this*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzx8Qs4VXBw

Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14385
14387
>>14378
Well, which characters are ponies and which are just regular horses then?
Also, how does a pony Charger's stats compare with a regular Charger (a pony is much smaller)?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14386
14388 14390
>>14382
"Excellent. I was very glad to have you when Tracy disappeared at the docks this morning... I was afraid that could have gone badly and I had no armor."

>>14384
Kek

>>14378
Well, Lenos is the one in charge of the tower. Would he mind if he investigated the source of the disturbance while we tried to get the treasure?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14387
14392
>>14383
Noted
>>14384
kek
>>14385
So far Tracy, Troll, and Slovenia are the only MLPonies, but won't be the last. As for stats, I'm keeping hers Charger 'cuz her character was 'always a charger' (in Game terms)
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14388
14389 14391
>>14386
Disturbance? That was the butcher lady calling out what Torcuil wants and how to get it (size-changing sword)
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14389
14395
>>14388
I see. Have we arrived at the treasure and may we set the tower down to recover it?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14390
14393
>>14386
infernuis was doing what was right.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14391
14393
>>14388
Well I know Lenos is the person to ask
So Torc goes and finds him
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14392
14393 14395
>>14387
>Trollestia is a pony
Well, that royally fucks up my charts...

Anyway, Tracy leads Slovenia towards the end of the meadow, and finally swallow her pride and explains to the unicorn that she'd be safe at on the other side of the river, and that she'll be back for her as soon as she can.
I assume Slovenia would have questions following this development?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14393
14394 14395 14396
>>14390
"And thank you. Are you ready to get the treasure? I do not know if it is guarded

>>14391
pls get treasure first

>>14392
I've learned that making plans makes things worse
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14394
14399
>>14393
yea lets go!!
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14395
14399 14403
>>14389
>set the tower down
It can be lowered to allow characters to disembark without falling if you like, but it doesn't exactly have landing gear.
>>14392
S> Thank you. I've been contained for so long, I could really use a good run. I will await your return.
>>14393
You don't need everyone to get the ducats. Also
>plans
Eyyyyup
b/k9D
?
No.14396
14397 14398 14399 14402 14403 14404
[20d1 = 20]
>>14393
Roll perception for magical items
Does spell craft give torc a bonus for.this shit?
b/k9D
?
No.14397
14400
[1d20 = 2]
>>14396
Fug
Numbers in wrong places
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14398
>>14396
My sides
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14399
14405
>>14394
LET'S DO IT

>>14395
I mean to say that they transfer the money to it

And okay, we retrieve it with no Tourcil

>>14396
Is that a real roll?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14400
14401 14405
>>14397
Fuck this shit, Torc trys to find Lenos for enchanting
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14401
14405
>>14400
we need to get the treasure m9.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14402
14404
>>14396
Aww... thats 20d1s
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14403
14408
>>14395
Tracy offers Slovenia a knife in a gesture of good will as she departs.
"Oh, by the way. A tall, prissy, white unicorn might show up around these parts some time. She won't hurt you, but she's super religious in a weird way, and she's an all around troll. I wouldn't trust her if I were you, but I can safely say that she won't hurt you, physically...
.... Anyway, there's something very important I need to attend to for now, so I gotta go. So long, friend."

Tracy heads back towards the tower (I assume the big tree is between the tower and the grove?)

>>14396
>rolled 20 1's
F
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14404
1482041498189.jpg
>>14402
>>14396

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14405
14407 14409 14410 14414
>>14400
He's up on the dais, piloting
>>14401
>>14399
The tree is unoccupied, and the characters can retrieve uninterrupted. Uncharacteristically, Lenos sets the tree about a foot off the ground, so characters can literally walk up onto it.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14406
*tower
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14407
14411
>>14405
Walk up to it, and inspect location.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14408
>>14403
S> Thank you! she calls after as you depart
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14409
>>14405
readies zweihander to burn any gibberniggers.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14410
14412
>>14405
Tracy converges with the groups path towards that location.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14411
14413
>>14407
Its a big fuggin tree, with a wide base that tapers as it rises.
gs3nq
?
No.14412
14415 14418
[2d20 = 17]
>>14410
in stealth*

Also, roll to detect jibberniggers
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14413
>>14411
Well I don't know where on or around the tree this alleged treasure is. Spot check I guess for anything out of the ordinary
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14414
14416 14418
1508017997410.png
>tfw I'll never live this 20d1 down
>>14405
I patientally wait for him to finish piloting
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14415
14417
>>14412
listen and spot, but it's too late for that...

Gosh, I'm not in it today...
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14416
14417
>>14414
At least we don't know how big your dick is.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14417
14420
>>14415
If your character passed out from being awake for 32 continuous hours, no one could blame her

>>14416
Kek. None but his childhood doctor knows how big it is
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14418
14421
>>14412
No gibbers, its daytime
>>14414
"Newp!" Lenos says kicking himself off the chair he'd placed at the dais so he doesn't have to stand the whole time.
"So, I've been watching the whole time. What you want to do is pretty simple. It wouldn't take but a moment."
Both head to the forge, quick jump/cut-to
"You got a preferred trigger word?"
pJzDT
?
No.14419
14422 14423 14426
[1d20 = 20]
"Inferius! I actually don't know where the treasure is precisely, and the person who usually does this shit has been missing since morning. Investigate the tree for wherever the treasure could be"

Also GM, spot check on whatever
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14420
>>14417
She's criminally insane: 32 hours is a piece of cake for her (legally).
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14421
14426
>>14418
So it can't be telepathic?
Shit.
Ummm...
"Praise Kek"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14422
>>14419
Do I find Oil GM?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14423
14424 14425 14426
>>14419
>implying you have Spot

Tracy continues towards the tree, in stealth.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14424
>>14423
I have a 20.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14425
>>14423
You know, I would usually ask some one else to help, but that person isn't here and hasn't been very reliable lately
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14426
14427 14428 14430
>>14419
With that roll? You found Hoffa. Seriously, yes you find the trapdoor.
>>14421
"Telepathic? That'll take another quick jump/cut-to"
>quick jump/cut-to
"There you go. If you want to enchant it further, let me know. I love makin' shit."
>>14423
Spot is an 'untrained' skill, meaning it can be done without experience or training, and with that die roll its solid.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14427
>>14426
Thx Lenos
gtg be back in about an hour or so
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14428
14431 14432
>>14426
Excellent. Open trap door

"Inferius! I found something! Come look at this"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14429
So Trump and Infernius are busy bringing treasure back, Torcuil just got his knife made into a sometimes big knife, and Tracy is headed back toward the tower, which she notes is over the big tree.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14430
14432
>>14426
What about special skills like Control Shape? It doesn't say "trained only", but it doesn't say untrained either.

Tracy continues towards the tree in stealth.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14431
14433
>>14428
*opens trap door ready to burn anything that might be inside that isnt the treasure*
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14432
14434 14435
>>14428
Inside the door is a layer of dust and a single set of hoof-prints. Otherwise the area hasn't been disturbed for a week or more.
>>14430
Trained = spent time developing, whether instructed or not.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14433
>>14431
>closes the door and reopens it with an intimidating pose
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14434
14439
>>14432
Well, I look around for treasure
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14435
14437 14439
>>14432
See where hoof prints end
gs3nq
?
No.14436
14438 14439
[2d20 = 37]
Spot and Listen checks to sense nearby creatures/characters.
Actually, for that matter, Tracy decides to check on the treasure by phasing through the ground into the chamber as she walks over it.
TFJAq
?
No.14437
[1d20 = 5]
>>14435
this
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14438
14439
>>14436
We see where the hoof prints end

Do we witness a who knows what enter the room?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14439
14440 14441
>>14434
>>14435
The hoof-prints lead to a widening cavern filled with rows and rows and rows and gawd
The wealth is very neatly arranged, piled, and sorted, as though a Jew had gone through every piece multiple times.
>>14436
Oooh! Delightful!
Spotting anything is impossible I'm afraid, but Tracy definitely heard someone cough, coming from the backside (respective to the entrance) of the tower.
>>14438
Nope, the whole cavern is completely empty, except for ducats.

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14440
14443
>>14439
Take a moment to recognize and memorize the patterns
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14441
14442 14443 14444 14445 14446
Spoilered
>>14439
*pale blue ghostpony suddenly appears out of fucking nowhere in the dark, dusty treasure trove*
"Hi, Flashy!"
"I see you found your way to the treasure."
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14442
14446 14450
>>14441
"Gah!"

*tries not to die of a heart attack*
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14443
>>14440
Everything is sorted by type (or lack of type, in a few cases). Like coins are together, like gems are together, like everything is together. Its enough to rival the previous holdings of the tower.
>>14441
Shoulda seen that spoiler coming. Nice pali btw
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14444
>>14441
oh shit
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14445
>>14441
I shit you not, I turned on "hover image" as an option, and then forgot about it. So when I hovered over the spoiler and the tracy filled half my screen, it was a genuinely a jump scare
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14446
14447
>>14441
>>14442
"Tracy, why did you literally vanish from my hands when I needed you to guard from the pirates if necessary, and where the happy hell have you been all day?"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14447
14448 14450
>>14446
*Fell to the ground after the jump-scare. Still startled as all hell*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHAgFhNGbo0
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14448
14449
>>14447
Kek, this is too good
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14449
14451
>>14448
i give tracy a beer shower
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14450
14452 14454 14455
>>14442
>>14447
Aren't Paladins immune to fear?

Anyway, I've got only a few minutes to types so:

"You were just doing a friendly business deal with Korak, right? You didn't need me. I came here to check on the treasure."

oh shit g2g
yZOAg
?
No.14451
[1d20 = 20]
>>14449

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14452
14470 14477
>>14450
"And business with Korak can get messy. Why didn't you say something to me before you left, anything. You been here the entire day?"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14453
Tracy is now dripping with beer
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14454
>>14450
Fear, yes. Startling. No.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14455
14456
>>14450
Godspeed faggot. We'll await your return
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14456
14457
>>14455
Mother fucker, I need to ask essential questions
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14457
14458
>>14456
Ask away, I can fill in; I know what Tracy knows.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14458
14459 14460
>>14457
I you sure? It'll take creativity to avoid suffering for that dramatic as fuck exit she made
"Why the hell did you vanish on me without notice? And you say you were here all day?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14459
14461
>>14458
bear with if the diction is off
"Not here, I've been doing a favor for a... friend." she says with a hint of a smile.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14460
14462
>>14458
"Did you miss me?" <insert Hi flashy image>
pJzDT
?
No.14461
14463
>>14459
"Uh... okay. Now why did you leave so abruptly? I really could have needed you"
\r
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14462
14463
>>14460
"Yeah. Yeah I did. I could have needed you. And you scared the hell out of me...

Did you kill the Unicorn? Korak's. You know damn well who I am talking about"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14463
14464
>>14461
"I didn't even think about it. I had a sudden idea and I just went with it."
>>14462
"She's safe, and she's fine. MAYBE I'll tell you where she is."
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14464
14465
>>14463
No way in hell Tracy's faggot would have played it like this
"Please, please, please NEVER poof out of my arms like that again. Not without notice. Never."

"I don't know what you are implying, but I will deal with it later."
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14465
>>14464
Maybe, maybe not. Tracy just gained a friend, so she's on brain-drugs right now. I don't think he'll mind, since I'm leaving out specifics
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14466
14468 14470
I am so sorry for disappearing right after that....
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14468
14469 14471 14472
>>14466
I had Tracy tell Trump she was busy helping a friend. That was all u missed
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14469
>>14468
beer bath
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14470
14477
>>14466
>>14467
want to start over? If so, >>14452 is my last post which you should respond to

Mrs. Sentry.
gs3nq
?
No.14471
14472 14473
>>14467
Wait, where did we leave off now?
>>14468
>she told him
Aw fug....
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14472
14474
>>14468
You basically said that she knew where the unicorn was
>>14471
You can replay
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14473
>>14471
No details, just a vague brush-off response
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14474
14476
>>14472
I did no such thing! I deliberately left it as vague as possible, with no specifics!
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14475
14476
I also got Trump to admit he missed Tracy,.... Xp
Can replay tho
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14476
>>14474
You said "She's safe, and she's fine. MAYBE I'll tell you where she is."

That's basically saying "she's not at the ship"

>>14475
I hate to say this, but I think you got a better outcome than I was expecting
Mrs. Sentry.
gs3nq
?
No.14477
14478 14479
>>14470
Yeah, lets start over Tracy promised Slovenia that she'd be free from hoo-mans
>>14452
"You seemed to get along with Korak quite well: I didn't want to interfere and cause things to become messy.
I only got here rather recently. I've been around town and the forest doing pony things. I figured I'd drop by here to check and see that thieves didn't get a hold of the treasure.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14478
>>14477
>canon and dub dubs
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14479
14480 14482
>>14477
"Tracy, you of all people.. err, ponies, should know that Korak is dangerous. I kept you by my side because things could get messy with Korak and I could have been attacked. I did not have my armor on. Thankfully Inferius and Fae were there but I could have really needed you. And I thought I did need you to find this treasure.

Tracy, you can't just literally vanish on me, or really on anyone, without a word. People rely on you. We depend on you. We have to."
Mrs. Sentry.
gs3nq
?
No.14480
>>14479
[flattered pony noises]
"I was confident in your ability to take care of yourself, but I'll be more considerate in the future if you need help defending yourself.
I'll be there for you, lurking."
Mrs. Sentry.
gs3nq
?
No.14481
To be honest, my only other character goal if the unicorn thing didn't work out was to have Tracy kill Korak for shooting her earlier. She still wants him dead.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14482
14483
>>14479
"Don't get all cocky about it, it's not about raw strength, it's about Trust I need to trust that you will be there when needed. That I can rely on you. If you need to leave, if you think you can leave, you need to say something. Just say something. Literally anything other than damned vanishing.

... You know you are supposed to be a mother..."
Mrs. Sentry.
gs3nq
?
No.14483
14484
>>14482
>'Brb, Going Ghost.' wasn't enough
".. Alright then, Flashy."
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14484
14485
>>14483
Was that in dialogue? I missed that
"Now... I'm not going to ask a lot of question about this, because I do not want to hear you lie to me, and because really I'm afraid to hear the truth. But I am going to learn the truth later from Korak regardless of what you say and I'd rather hear it from you first. Please, answer me this: Did you kill her after I left the docks. Do not bullshit me that you do not know what I am talking about. Korak said he saw what looked like Bob at the docks this morning, and I know you have done it before"
Mrs. Sentry.
gs3nq
?
No.14485
14486
>>14484
>Did you kill her
>her
"Um, who now?"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14486
14488
>>14485
"Already shitting me I see. Fine. I'll play your game. The Unicorn Korak has. The one he found on a tropical Island, who is white with beautiful pink mane, who seems to be an Equestrian, and who has a Fleur De Lis cutie mark. You know who I am talking about. Did you kill her after I left the docks."
Mrs. Sentry.
gs3nq
?
No.14488
14491 14494
>>14486
>Implying your character would have any reason to suspect that at this point
The guards probably haven't even realized that their cargo just disappeared.
"Now why would you ask me that, Flashy? I did nothing like that."
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14490
Oh right, this is that 'time' Torcuil's faggot mentioned. He's busy then.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14491
14492 14495
>>14488
"Why would I ask you that? Because you've done it before. You have killed almost every horse you have come across for some reason. You killed at least one of our three horses in the stable. I heard you tried to attack Trollestia. I know you are jealous and you consider them competitors. You vanished this morning at exactly the time Fae - who is not for sexual and who I do not understand why you do not like - showed up, and right as Korak and I were talking about the unicorn. So you can bet I am afraid she will end up as that poor copper colored mare. And behold, Korak asked me as I was trying to get a lock of hair to revive her - you know, in case she went missing like poor Copper - that he saw a florescent green bow. You know, like the one that follows you. So tell me now, because Korak will tell me later - Assuming you didn't do something to him - did you do with the Unicorn as you did with Copper?"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14492
14493
>>14491
Fuck. I repeat phrases too many times
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14493
>>14492
No worries, thanks for the reminder about Bob
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14494
14496
>>14488
It's entirely possible that if Korak never intends to give Trumpaladin the unicorn, they won't even notice by the game tonight
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14495
14498 14500
>>14491
"Trollestia had it coming, and I haven't harmed any other unicorns lately."
*turns towards the treasure trove*
"How much do you think we have here?"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14496
14497
>>14494
>gains wisdom (not literally)
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14497
14499
>>14496
He'll probably blame the poor guardsmen for not shackling the thing right and allowing the unicorn to teleport away.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14498
14502
GM, can you answer the question in >>14495

*scan to see how much treasure there is*

>>14495
"I don't know, but I can tell you I canrecognize where the pattern is disturbed. Go clean yourself up. You are covered in beer."

quickly, as either he or she should be walking away
"You better not have harmed her"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14499
14503 14505
>>14497
No, he's seen enough shenanigens from the party to know they had a hand in it. But that's a matter for another day.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14500
14503
>>14495
enough for 5 jews
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14502
14504 14509
>>14498
Quantifying the value involves numerous (NUMEROUS) appraise checks,... but as I said to Tracy, it rivals the previous treasure in the tower; its just alot neater.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14503
14506
>>14499
He might've not been as suspicious if someone hadn't been so insistent in touching it...
>>14500
5 gorillion?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14504
14507 14508
>>14502
i start moving the treasure onto the tower.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14505
>>14499
That kike was forewarned that there was a horse murderer on the lose, and that the body could vanish spread across the bay. He has no one to blame but himself
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14506
>>14503
no just five
*minotuar pout*
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14507
>>14504
Noted. Waiting a sec before illustration
Not Tracy
gs3nq
?
No.14508
14510 14512
>>14504
I say it should go to rebuilding Port Barry: it was taken from the people of Port Barry after all, and they still have to meet the Emperors tribute...
Infernius should take it to them.
pJzDT
?
No.14509
14511
[1d20 = 9]
>>14502
Well then, bring down carts if they fit, and start loading. Try to appraise value if possible

Profession check to appraise
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14510
14513 14521
>>14508
we have to transport it someway tracy.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14511
14514
>>14509
On which part? If it was counterfeit, the jews would have separated it and used it commercially (meaning, used it to pay for stuff)
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14512
>>14508
That was my first thought, but Port Barry is already mostly rebuilt as the city had more wealth in reserve than I thought. I do think we're going to have to pay off the Emperor
Not Tracy
gs3nq
?
No.14513
14522
>>14510
>implying that was in dialogue
It'd be bonus points for a Nazi Cleric if he returned the Jews' ill-gotten gains.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14514
14515
>>14511
Which ever stack is target by Inferius
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14515
14517 14522
>>14514
GOLD
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14516
14518
Spoiler, none of it is ingenuine. The gold has value by weight, the gems have value by volume and quality. If its there, its worth something
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14517
14519
>>14515
Whelp. Start loading
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14518
14520
>>14516
But quantity?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14519
>>14517
It will take several trips. This can be cut-to if the party prefers
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14520
14523
>>14518
But quality. I did mention quality,....
Not Tracy
gs3nq
?
No.14521
14523
>>14510
A real Cauchemar could probably drag more than 5,000 pounds
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14522
14524
>>14513
>>14515
could lennos play thison the way back to town? but could he edit it to say thez?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14523
14524 14526
>>14520
He wants to be able to know if any is taken

>>14521
Are you transforming for pack animal work?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14524
14525
>>14522
Fukking kek. It'll happen.
>>14523
Nope, the dust around the room is quite conclusive; this spot has been barren for several weeks now.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14525
14528
>>14524
Ah hell, Just try to count it as it is moved
Not Tracy
gs3nq
?
No.14526
>>14523
She could probably at least turn into a heavy warhorse at will with a Control Shape check.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14528
14529
>tfw part of you is amused and part of you is tearingly-awestruck
"B,,, Baka"

>>14525
Can do. Objections?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14529
>>14528
Count as loaded onto warhorse Tracy and moved into the treasury
Not Tracy
gs3nq
?
No.14530
14531 14532
Does it matter how much? Just keep bringing it in cartloads and let the townsfolks count it there.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14531
14533
>>14530
Best idea. So is it moved?

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14532
14533
>>14530
It's for a different reason. We'll keep it in the tower treasury for the time being, and move it or distribute it later
Not Tracy
gs3nq
?
No.14533
14534
>>14531
Sure, move it.

Infernius, look up your spells and see what fancy magic tricks you could do to impress the people upon returning the Jew-gold.
>>14532
Why?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14534
>>14533
If you move it in the town right now the pirates could steal it, the mage could appear at the game and we could need the tribute, and all sorts of contingencies that make it wiser to keep it until we know its fate
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14535
14536 14541 14569
Ahhh fug it.
As the party begins ascend the tower with the last bit of jew gold, they suddenly realize that the tower - its shining surfaces glistening in the departing sunlight (its getting toward sunset) - are dotted with dots. Not dots, but people. Pirates specifically, all standing menacingly and with a sneer. Its almost as though an uppity dwarf coached them on how to appear, so perfect is their stance. At the entrance to the tower stands Korak, both hands atop the hilt of his sword, standing as regally as he can (and with his affects, is pretty regal).
"Ah greatly appreciate the contributions ye've made toward mine cause." He chuckles, which is joined by the pirates.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14536
14538
>>14535
"Come again?"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14537
14539
The pirates have bows and swords, while Korak stands motionless (horizontal, cuz of the gravity affect, but still oriented to be looking down on everyone from a great height).
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14538
14540 14541
>>14536
I did indicate that Tracy heard a cough before she entered the treasure lair,... she neglected to follow up
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14539
14543
>>14537
So are they on the surface? How are they addressing the party?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14540
14542
>>14538
Ah, well "Come again" is directed at Korak for "mine cause"

But we need Tourcil
gs3nq
?
No.14541
14543
[1d20 = 12]
>>14535
*removes self from cart and stands forth growling menacingly, rage beginning to boil as she transforms*
roll for intimidation, and add +2 for ranks in bluff
how far away are they?
>>14538
Fucking knew it.
Wtf did Lenos let them in?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14542
14544
>>14540
Cry out "INFERIUS! TOURCIL!"
Enter the tower
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14543
14546
>>14539
They're along the surface of the tower
>>14541
Good question (and pali), but will be addressed
K> With all the loot ye lot have brought up, I'm almost inclined to let all the previous injuries and offenses slide. Almost" again, more pirate chuckling.
He raises his hand, and many (not all) pirates raise their bows.
"So then Mr. Trump, how's about we make a deal."
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14544
>>14542
Oh its far too late for that, this happens as the party is still on the ground.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14545
Vanish like a fucking ghost
Enter tower
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14546
14548
>>14543
"Does that deal involve the people of Port Barry taking back the money that belongs to them?"

CALL MOUNT
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14547
14549
How far away is the first pirate?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14548
14551 14553
>>14546
Fae skids to the ground aside Trump.
"I see you're in a bind. As you command."
K> Why involve the townsfolk? They live in a happy little bubble, where the real world doesn't infringe on their prosperity! How am I, who are YOU to take that away?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14549
14550
>>14547
The first is about 90' from the bottom tip of the tower
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14550
14555
Draws knife with maw ready to reappear as soon as she knows how much distance she has to-
>>14549
Is it a clear charge? How many behind him?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14551
14555
>>14548
Get on Fae, and ride out of sight from Korak underneath the tower, try to go to other side of tower
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14552
WHERE ARE INFERIUS AND TOURCIL
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14553
14554 14564
>>14548
what you do here! should you be blowing your first mate?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14554
14564
>>14553
*shouldn't
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14555
14556 14557 14558
>>14550
They're spaced strategically and sporadically, requiring distance to engage and then re-engage.
>>14551
K> Ah, me monologue. Always wasted. Boys, do your thing.
The remaining pirates arm themselves with bows. Those with bows drawn center on the party. With Trump and Tracy's departure there's only 2 targets.
K> Don't fire unless ye can be sure of the shot. No sense wasting good munitions!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14556
>>14555
Are they all on one side? Come up from behind on an archer and attack, one by one. Can Fae claw people off of their footing so they fall 90 feet?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14557
14564
>>14555
So, I can't cleave?
stay ethereal and fly up into the tower
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14558
14560 14564
>>14555
i whisperkek at them
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14559
14561 14563 14564
I LIVE FAGGOTS
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14560
14562
>>14558
Cast a fucking spell
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14561
14573
>>14559
TOURCIL! KILL KORAK!
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14562
>>14560
that is the choatic word of power
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14563
>>14559
Better cast a spell fast

*Tracy covers her spooky armor with Magic Vestment +5*
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14564
14572
>>14553
>>14554
K> Cute, a minotaur is insulting me. Do u liek ponees?
He says mockingly.
>>14557
Tracy closes in ethereal
>>14558
Out of range, I'll let you mulligan that one
>>14559
You're just in time! Korak stands at the tower entrance, while his pirates dot the surface of the tower.
pJzDT
?
No.14565
14567 14568
[3d20 = 37]
The attack is, appear from behind an archer, have Fae attack with claws if possible, and then with Quick Draw, Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you, on the archer with Vanderium
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14566
14570 14571
Can Tracy zone in on an area where she can plow through a bunch of targets at once?
yZOAg
?
No.14567
[6d20 = 61]
>>14565
Trump takes initiative on Fae, closing distance to the nearest pirate>
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14568
14570
GM, how clustered are the pirates?

Do >>14565 when near pirate

Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14569
14570
>>14535
Good thing Torc is in the tower
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14570
>>14569
Indeed
>>14568
They aren't, they're deliberately spaced.
>>14566
Nope, they thought of that.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14571
14574
>>14566
Please let me bulldoze some faggots with my new feats...
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14572
>>14564
"not really"
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Insect_Plague
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14573
>>14561
Ironic
Torc runs out of the tower
"Oi! Ye bloody wankstain, over here"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14574
>>14571
And I wanted to weaken them with Dragonne Roar, but here we are
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14575
14578
Trump has first move, which he's in range to attack the first pirate.
The order is Trump, Tracy, Tocuil, Infernius, Pirates, Korak
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14576
14580
Tracy continues to move while ethereal until she is right beside Korak
yZOAg
?
No.14577
14579
[5d20-2 = 43]


pJzDT
?
No.14578
14582
[3d20 = 27]
>>14575
Fuck You Fuck You and Fuck you with Vanderium. Fae should have pounce. can she bite or claw?
yZOAg
?
No.14579
14581
[1d6 = 6]
>>14577
In Trump's advance, a single arrow strikes him from one of the pirates
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14580
>>14576
Or at least in the same room
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14581
>>14579
Ouch.
yZOAg
?
No.14582
14585
[1d20 = 1]
>>14578
She does, but Vandereim is beefier and doesn't involve a loss of momentum
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14583
14588
e879e215092586bce12172d2016956d7.jpg
>implying someone who follows a chaos god would wait his turn
I cast spell
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14584
14588
Oooh. That sucks. Vandereim slips from Trump's hands as he levels what would have been a devastating attack
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14585
>>14582
Noted. Keep her mobile. Tell me if there are ever more than 5 pirates within the 120 foot zone
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14586
Pause for a sec
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14587
14591 14597
I have no idea what the spread of the enemies is, or the layout of the tower.. I'm confused as fuck...

She moves between stealth and ether until she finds a tight cluster of pirates she can charge.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14588
14589 14590 14603
>>14584
Inferius, please

>>14583
what spell
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14589
>>14588
im on it trump.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14590
14593
>>14588
Pic
Fucking
Related
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14591
14594 14597
>>14587
They anticipated Dragonne Roar and Cauchemar charges. They are spread out evenly across the surface with ranged weapons. Like soldiers advancing against an enemy in a spread to reduce casualties from artillery
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14592
Unpause
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14593
14595 14599
>>14590
I noticed that, but what does the spell do?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14594
14596
>>14591
Go straight to where she heard Korak, stealth AND ether
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14595
>>14593
they get diagnosed with death m9
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14596
>>14594
Fug.. my brain really is melted tonight...
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14597
14598
>>14587
They're deliberately spaced to avoid clustering
>>14591
More like they anticipated fireballs n such
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14598
>>14597
Go to where Korak is.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14599
14603
>>14593
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQD2w4HU3jw
Omae wa mou shindeiru didn't work
So i went intellectual
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14600
14601
Nightmares can change planes with 20th caster level as a free action: can Tracy do so during a charge?
pJzDT
?
No.14601
14602 14603
[3d20 = 21]
If it is my turn now after the Pirates and Korak, then my move is quick draw on the weapon smasher, and Smash, Smash, Smash, on the guy's long bow

>>14600
>20th Caster level
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14602
>>14601
>Astral Projection and Etherealness (Su): These abilities function just like the spells of the same names (caster level 20th); a nightmare can use either at will.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14603
14604 14606 14628
>>14588
Kek. Vandereim falls spinning to the ground shouting "You limey bastaaaaaaaaaaaaard"
Tracy closes in on Korak's position (ethereal)
>>14599
And you wonder why? You can't just meme people dead
>>14601
You just moved and lost ur sword!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14604
>>14603
I mean my move in the next round
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14605
14607
Its Torcuil's move, who is entirely unnoticed by the pirates. Particularly, he can close range with Korak directly.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14606
14613
>>14603
Ugh fine.
Torc grows his dagger to 4'
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14607
14610
>>14605
Tracy closes in on Koraks location.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14608
14615 14616
brb in like 5 mins i use my turn to catch vanderheim and cast insect plauge.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14609
I think it's Pirate's turn then Korak's turn now?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14610
14611
>>14607
Is she near him yet?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14611
14612
>>14610
The order is Trump, Tracy, Tocuil, Infernius, Pirates, Korak, so your next round will be after the pirates. Korak is an asshole but there are a hell of a lot of archers, they are difficult to kill at present spacing, and sitting here as an arrow sponge with no lethal weapon while Korak has two people on him is not pleasant or an efficient allocation of limited resources
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14612
14614 14616
>>14611
What did she do this round?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14613
14616
VADM259_d.jpg
>>14606
Torc tells Korak to cease his faggotry
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14614
>>14612
I'm not sure, but GM advanced, so it must have been something. My guess is got closer to Korak

GM,
From Trumpaladin's position, how many rounds is it to the next pirate, and how many rounds is it to Vanderiem?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14615
>>14608
back
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14616
14617 14628
>>14608
No worries, I just had to help move a couch for individuals who lack the foresight to say "Hey, could we get your help moving a couch? You're not doing anything RIGHT FUCKING NOW are you?"
>>14612
Closed on Korak
>>14613
Rly? Thats ur move?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14617
14619
>>14616
Torc is now holding a full sized claymore, so yes
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14618
14621
One of the pirates drops dead from a brain aneurism cuz GM is salty
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14619
14620 14622 14625
>>14617
So Torcuil, full-sword bradished,... talks shit. Korak is unimpressed. Infernius?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14620
>>14619
i think torc was saying he attacked...
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14621
15444__safe_screencap_princess luna_luna eclipsed_adorkable_animated_cute_huzzah_lunabetes_solo.gif
>>14618
The first and so far only Pirate to be harmed tonight!
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14622
14624
eV0Po90_d.jpg
>>14619

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14623
14627
GM, I have three questions - After the longbowman before trump
How far away in terms of Rounds is the nearest archer
How far away is Vanderiem?
How far away is Korak?
yZOAg
?
No.14624
14626
[2d20 = 18]
>>14622
Not an attack (Molyneux meme anyone?)
Korak lets go of his sword (which dangles from his wrist from a chain) and whips out his pistols.
"Talk to me hands," he says, firing at Torcuil.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14625
14627
>>14619
with my move action i catch vanderheim then i cast plauge of locusts.
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Insect_Plague
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14626
14643
>>14624
Torc uses the braces
yZOAg
?
No.14627
14631
[1d20 = 2]
>>14623
1. about 1 round distance per.
2. On the ground (about 100 yards ish)
3. Toward the top, so ~60 yards
>>14625
K
gs3nq
?
No.14628
14629 14630 14633 14640 14644 14657 14665
[4d20 = 42]
>>14603
>>14616
Oh, I see (sorry)
Tracy stealthily observes Korak and stalks until she's just a good 10 ft away from him (or however much distance she thinks she would need for the attack)
Then she lunges out of the phantasms (sneak attack?) and charges him, with a Full Attack (can do upon charge because of Dire Charge)
A full attack should be
2 flaming hooves
1 slash from a shortblade
Since the chain moves with her mind, attack with that too.
With improved Multiattack, she take no d
pJzDT
?
No.14629
14632 14634
[3d20 = 37]
My Turn!

Quick draw on my weapons smasher. Three attacks with weapon smasher on the Longbow of the archer who is immediately before Trumpaladin

Dialogue to archer: "you're lucky my sword slipped. After you boss is dead, you may still be employed"

>>14628
reeee wait your turn

Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14630
>>14628
take no penalty from several natural weapons*
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14631
14633
>>14627
How many yards per turn?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14632
>>14629
>20
Alas poor longbow, we hardly knew ye
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14633
14635 14636
>>14631
For most, 10'/round at a walking pace. Elevated paces uncur penalties to incoming attack, but are available at 3x speed (on intial run).
>>14628
Gotcha, in a sec.
Infernius misses Vandereim, and has the chance to pursue or engage. Decide quickly. ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14634
14636
>>14629
D-did it work?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14635
14638
>>14633
i go after vanderheim.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14636
14639
>>14633
Mounted on Fae?

>>14634
Yeah you're fine, I'm just salty because I am now shot and without a lethal weapon
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14637
14638
I have Infernius casting insect swarm. Is that still go, or is he diverting?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14638
14641
>>14637
>>14635

yZOAg
?
No.14639
[1d8 = 7]
>>14636

Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14640
14646
331063__artist needed_safe_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_faic_reaction image_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>>14628
>tfw dead if this doesn't hit something
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14641
14642
>>14638
Uh, so,... which one?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14642
14645
>>14641
i grab the sword.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14643
14647
>>14626
After using the shield Torc strikes at Korak.
Also, when do the British police attack us for weapons?
Do only butterknifes and sticks count?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14644
>>14628
Cone of Smoke is automatic, right?
yZOAg
?
No.14645
14647 14649 14662
[12d20 = 138]
>>14642
K. Infernius (on Uatchit, cuz otherwise its freefall) speeds after and catches Vandereim.
Since Torcuil hasn't shown himself, Korak fires both shots at Trump, one of which lands (the 7).
The pirates unleash a volley of arrows at the party.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14646
>>14640
It could be worse. You could be shot, without a lethal weapon, with no ability to do pinkie pie dimension breaking, all while being the prime target of like 30 archers
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14647
14652
>>14643
They can bin Tracy's knives when they pry them from her cold, dead hooves.
>>14645
..W-what about my sneak-charge?
yZOAg
?
No.14648
14651 14664
[3d8 = 17]
Three shots hit, one to Trump, and two to Infernius.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14649
14650 14652
>>14645
My move:

Get the fuck out of the line of sight. I came from beyond line of sight, I can go back to it quikly
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14650
>>14649
"Inferius! Come with me!"
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14651
14653
>>14648
pussy bullets!
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14652
14653
>>14647
Tracy is next after Trump, who's move it is
>>14649
That takes you off the tower. U can do that tho.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14653
14654 14655
>>14651

"New Strategy Inferius! Join me on Uta... your mount

>>14652
If it means I am out of the line of the bullets and arrows then yes
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14654
>>14653
i will my next move
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14655
14656 14657
>>14653
K, Trump retreats to below the tower.
Tracy's move.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14656
>>14655
GM, where on the Tower is Korak?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14657
14658
>>14655
See >>14628
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14658
14660
>>14657
You actually made that one last round. This is a new round and you can make a new attack
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14659
14665
I would add that I want to add poison to that kunai, if possible.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14660
14661
>>14658
Wtf? Is he dead?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14661
14663
>>14660
Korak? Evidently not, since he shot me and Inferius at the end of last round
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14662
14664 14667
>>14645
Who did the arrows hit if anyone?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14663
14664 14667
>>14661
He got charged with both hooves, by a 1,200 pound animal, that slashed with a poison kunai and a chain, filling the room with smoke, and he didn't flinch, you say?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14664
>>14662
Oh, I see >>14648

>>14663
Ask GM

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14665
14666 14668 14669 14683
>>14659
A little late. Going with >>14628
The chain catches on something. As for the other attacks.
K> Bees
Deftly and with fluidity, Korak taps the tip of each weapon as they are bared (with his sword), diverting their course and rendering them harmless.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14666
>>14665
Forgot he had that
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14667
>>14662
2 hit Infernius, 1 hit Trump
>>14663
Didn't flinch confirmed. Its almost like he expected a great flurry of attack. Cuz you know, he's done this before.

Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14668
>>14665
How does Torc's attack go?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14669
>>14665
All three weapons? Even with Concealment from the smoke?
Wait what just happened?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14670
14674
Torcuil's move
You really shouldn't announce yourself when you have cover and stealth
yZOAg
?
No.14671
14673
[1d20 = 15]
Wait, Torcuil is attacking? Rly? Okayyyyy,....
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14672
14675
Tracy>>14670
>announce yourself
Wait, when?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14673
14681
>>14671
As Torcuil levels his blade for what must SURELY be a square strike, Korak dips and twists his blade, tapping the claymore wide and leaving Torcuil open.
He's thought of that,....
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14674
14676
anvil_1_1.jpg
>>14670
Fine

ANVIL TIME
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14675
>>14672
Tourcil had an advantage of not being noticed by Korak, but then he did things like yell "cease your faggotry"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14676
14678
>>14674
Kek, next round.
yZOAg
?
No.14677
14679 14682
[12d20 = 121]
The pirates unleash another volley.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14678
>>14676
Inferius said his turn would be moving to Trump's position on Uatachit carrying Vaderium
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14679
>>14677
Inferius and Trumpaladin should be out of line of sight
yZOAg
?
No.14680
[3d8 = 16]
One pirate manages to shoot himself, while 2 score hits, one of which is a crit.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14681
14686
>>14673
>waits for gm to tell how my attacks went
>he ignores it until I think of a new one
>by the time I post a new one, I get the last one used
Fuck
You
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14682
7de.gif
>>14677
Alright! Our second enemy casualty for the night!
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14683
14684
>>14665
If both her hoofs were diverted, and Tracy was charging at full speed, where did Tracy go?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14684
14685
>>14683
My guess is right into the line of fire
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14685
14687
>>14684
She was charging right towards Korak though, within 2-3 feet of him.
She's as big as a Clydesdale: something had to have happened.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14686
14689
>>14681
I'm doing my best. From this point on I'll disregard the previous and focus on recent/immediate activity. Thats the best I can do.

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14687
>>14685
Spoilers, Korak has improved evasion (no penalty to surprise attacks) so her surprise missed.

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14688
14692 14694 14696 14698
Tl:dr The party is fighting another player, not some random monster.
Torcuil's move
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14689
>>14686
I understand, but....
You know what, I'm just salty, fuck me

Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14690
14693
If her attacks were diverted, but she's still charging full speed, can she follow up thatcharge with a bull rush and push him against a wall with her chest (has improved bull rush)
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14691
Oh yeah, it's my turn!

Take the sword from Inferius, who hopefully is near enough, and start flying up a side of the tower that is definitely not the side all of the archers and Korak are on.
(I want dialog to inferius when he is here)
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14692
>>14688
Wait I thought I was just after the Pirates?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14693
14695
>>14690
Probably not...
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14694
14697
>>14688
A
N
V
I
L
S

A
H
O
Y
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14695
>>14693
An animal so large as to be damned difficult to stop at full charge, is going to be damned difficult to stop and turn around at full charge
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14696
>>14688
Where is he standing on the tower?
yZOAg
?
No.14697
14701
[1d20 = 11]
>>14694
DC 17
no bully, he's a salty rogue

Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14698
>>14688
I suspected this.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14699
14701 14702
Unfortunately, Korak dodges the first (I'm assuming) anvil.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14700
14703 14704
Infernius' move
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14701
14706
>>14697
DC 17?
>>14699
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14702
14711
>>14699
GM, how many rounds to fly around the otherside of the Tower and attack from round the top?
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14703
14705 14711
>>14700
i bring vanderheim to trump. and then cast insect plauge if i can.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14704
14707 14711
>>14700
If I can ask Inferius

"Follow me, and let's attack Korak from 'round top!"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14705
>>14703
That works too
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14706
>>14701
dc 17 means you needed to roll a 17 to get it.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14707
>>14704
lets go stomp a mudhole in his ass!!!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14708
14710 14711
GM, where is Korak on this tower?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14710
>>14708
Uh... can we get like a drawing or something?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14711
building.png
>>14702
On Fae? 2
>>14703
Next
>>14704
Possible interjection
>>14708
>GM goes back to his shoop

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14712
The pirates are liberally and equidistantly spaced across the surface,... almost like Korak has an idea of how the tower works and knows a bit about its layout, etc.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14713
14716
Across all surfaces? Is Korak on a single surface?
yZOAg
?
No.14714
14715 14719
[2d20 = 3]
Korak fires another 2 rounds, this time at Tracy (who is close range).
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14715
14717
>>14714
lol
yZOAg
?
No.14716
14718 14720 14721
[12d20 = 91]
>>14713
All surfaces have gravity, I told you that long ago.
And Korak misses wildly. His pirates unleash another volley of arrows.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14717
>>14715
.. Unless I have no idea how this game works..
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14718
>>14716
Oh shit!
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14719
>>14714
top fucking jej
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14720
14721 14722
>>14716
GM, are the archers evenly spaced across all surfaces?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14721
14723
>>14716
One shot hits Infernius, cuz he's the easiest target.
Trump's move
>>14720
Yes
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14722
14725
>>14720
he said yea
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14723
14724
>>14721
Charge towards Korak. However long it takes.

"Follow me Inferius!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18
yZOAg
?
No.14724
14726
[2d20 = 9]
>>14723
I'm assuming you mean attacking, and while Infernius failed to mention "Giving Vandereim back" I'm assuming thats ur game.

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14725
>>14722
You should draw a sword

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14726
14727 14730 14732
>>14724
Vanderiem was given back in the previous turn
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14727
14730
>>14726
A pity for that 1 then, there it goes again,....
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14728
14730
"Ye bastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard"
As he falls again
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14730
>>14728
>>14727
>>14726
clean the fucking butter off your fingers.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14731
14732 14735 14741
Spoilers, this isn't EVEN the fight you need to worry about
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14732
14733 14734
>>14726
Use your longbow.
>>14731
I figured.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14733
>>14732
^_^
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14734
14736 14737 14738
>>14732
Do I still have it? It hasn't been mentioned for a while
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14735
>>14731
It demonstrates why we should be worried
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14736
>>14734
Unless you threw it away, you should.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14737
14740
>>14734
clean thy danmed fingers!!
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14738
14740 14742
>>14734
You do. Its Tracy's move, but yes you have ur longbow (and some arrows cuz I'm not THAT much of a dick)
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14739
>totally digging the Glory song tho
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14740
14743
>>14737
Too late for that.

>>14738
I have no bonuses for ranged attack, but fuck it. The alternative is the weapon smasher, and I don't want to destroy something as valuable as the pistol.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14741
>>14731
Shit
gs3nq
?
No.14742
14744 14745 14746 14749
[1d20 = 3]
>>14738
Where did Tracy go after her charge failed (she's a big mare, she's going somewhere), Is she in his square?
Improved Bull rush, push him back and knock the wind out of him. (would snap at his throat if I could).
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14743
14745 14746
>>14740
Oh yeah, pistols
Torc steals those again, just like the first time
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14744
>>14742
God fucking dammit...
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14745
>>14743
Great

>>14742
And he'll move out of the way like a matador
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14746
14747 14748 14750 14753
>>14742
Don't fret, Korak's ac is 46. You'd have needed 20's regardless.
"He's a slippery fuck"
>>14743
You're attempting a pickpocket? Nao?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14747
14751
>>14746
What happened to Tracy though? She's moving full speed.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14748
>>14746
It worked the first time, so yes
yZOAg
?
No.14749
14752
[1d20 = 14]
>>14742
Per dice (and I'm allowing veto dice above) unless its a 20, it misses. Korak has his game on TIGHT
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14750
>>14746
>pickpocket
No no no
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHH6YVHGh90
This
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14751
Tracy on Korak.jpg
>>14747

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14752
14754
>>14749
With a "Ting, ting", Korak whirls and avoids incoming attacks.
Torcuil's move
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14753
14757
>>14746
I think he meant the magnet staff.
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14754
14755 14756 14757 14758 14760
>>14752
I summon ryuk and have him beat the shit out of the pirates.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14755
>>14754
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14756
>>14754
Sad Alex came to save us!
>pirates didn't notice him, because he looked like one of those Weeping Angel sculptures
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14757
14759
>>14753
Oh Riiiiiight.
>>14754
And from left field as fuck, Sad Alex joins the fray, unleshing Ryuk (who can readily kill low-level mobs like pirates) with ease! In fact, Ryuk is happy to do so cuz,....
Well played
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14758
>>14754
ANTI GAY FROG HAS RETURNED
PRAISE KEK
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14759
>>14757
Ryuk! Only kill the pirates on this side! We need the others for later!
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14760
>>14754
PRAISE ADOLF
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14761
14762 14763 14764
A blurr of black and white consumes one pirate, then another, then another, before (as is increasingly expected) each pirate falls before his deathly intent.
Korak stands in solitude, unimpressed, but his teeth are grinding.
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14762
14763 14766 14770
>>14761
"Something wrong Globalist?"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14763
14767
>>14761
>>14762
"Careful! I want to offer the pirates jobs when this guy is dead!"
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14764
14768
>>14761
Torc speaks
"YO, WANKSTAIN. YOU, ME. DEUL"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14765
14786
If it's playing out this way, I'm going to personally fetch Vanderiem. Third time is the charm!
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14766
687559__semi-dash-grimdark_suggestive_artist-colon-php10_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_blood_drill_implying.png
>>14762
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14767
14770 14775 14784
>>14763
*jojo pose engaged*
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14768
14769 14770
>>14764
Steal his gunz first.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14769
14771 14773
>>14768
Just wait
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14770
462.jpg
>>14762
>>14767
"Silence his false song!"

>>14768
This
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14771
14772 14773 14774
>>14769
>wait
STEAL THE GUNZ!
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14772
>>14771
this.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14773
>>14769
See >>14771
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14774
14776 14778
>>14771
Have you never heard of a duel?
Besides, he already did that
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14775
14780
4b7.png
>>14767

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14776
14783
>>14774
I have, but I like the idea of four Melee fighters taking on 1 melee fighter better than a ranged fighter shooting helpless melee fighters
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14777
14779 14782 14783
You know, I thought "I'll roll a separate dice for Sad Alex, just to avoid mussing up the order."
He rolled a 20.
Sad Alex, your move again.
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14778
14781 14783
>>14774
You're Chaotic: fug da rules.
Steal gunz.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14779
14786
>>14777
KILL THE GLOBALIST!
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14780
>>14775
Oh, so you're the one that did it. Xp
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14781
>>14778
I like rules, but I like not getting shot while I don't have my sword even more
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14782
14783
>>14777
I order ryuk to kill the captain with holy blast.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14783
14787
>>14778
>>14777
>>14776
FUCK Y'ALL I'M DOING THIS SHIT

Torc challanges Korak to a 1v1 duel
>>14782
NO FUCK OFF I'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14784
maxresdefault.jpg
>>14767

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14785
GM, I go for my sword. The one that is on the ground. Again
yZOAg
?
No.14786
14788 14790 14792
[4d8 = 11]
[1d20 = 6]
>>14765
On it. Voids ur move, but things are spicy.
Infernius also can move.
>>14779
He's serious, dice related
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14787
14790 14792
>>14783
Shut up you had your chance!
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14788
>>14786
insect plauge korak.
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Insect_Plague
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14789
14791
Despite the imminence of the attack, and the suddenness of it, Korak deftly maneuvers around the blast.
"Not the first wave of hate I've danced around me boy!" he taunts
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14790
14800
>>14786
Summon him to me. We have a Globalist to kill

>>14787
This
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14791
14794
>>14789
"YOU RIGGED IT!"
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14792
14795 14796
b49.gif
>>14786
>no one is letting me do my intense autism
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>14787
You came out of nowhere, I'm doing this

GM, how does that challenge go
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14793
14796 14797 14798
Its Korak's move, and he's seeing all kinds of opponents.
"Well now fellas, it seems there's more to ye (and of ye) than meets me eye. This sounds like fun!"
His pirates have cowered, not expecting such revelations (are now non-combatants) but Korak is fixin' for a fight.
Unfortunately he disappears in a puff of smoke.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14794
14799
>>14791
Whoa, WHOA. No. I have done many things, but I haven't rigged any aspect of this fight for anyone's favor. You're fighting a well-seasoned, most effectively suited player right now. Deal with it, and quit your crying.
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14795
>>14792
It is my time. To kill!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14796
14803
>>14792
Dude, just let us play 5 on 1.

"Alex! Can you have Ryuk cough up little pieces of the pirates? We don't need their whole bodies, just enough so we can revive them later. We will need their votes in the final battle against the globalists"

>>14793
"There's more to you too apparently. Running off with other people's money, trying to keep people docile - You're Bernie Sanders taking donations!"
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14797
14801 14802
>>14793
>blueballed
[ANGRY NIGHTMARE NOISES]
Wtf did he go?
Spot check
Gallop over to moaning pirate (survivor) and start ripping out his belly sketties in predatory fury.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14798
>>14793
There are hundreds of thousands of words in the english language. But no string of them can express how much I hate this goddmaned fucking outcome
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14799
>>14794
... It's a meme. Trump, prior to the election, claimed that several elections had been rigged. After he *won*, he had the audacity to claim that he would have won New Hampshire but for electoral fraud.
yZOAg
?
No.14800
14804
[1d20 = 12]
>>14790
Ur Trump. U can't summon Ryuk
gs3nq
?
No.14801
14807
[1d20 = 8]
>>14797
wtf did I just type?
I'm never taking this crap again....
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14802
14806
>>14797
TRACY! GODDAMNIT WE NEED THEM LATER! ATTACK FUCKING KORAK!
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14803
14805
>>14796
Yea you have to give him an apple though.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14804
>>14800
I was summoning Vanderiem, who you said in the post I linked can move on his own
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14805
>>14803
*gives apple to ryuk*
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14806
14808
>>14802
[BLOODTHIRSTY NIGHTMARE NOISES]
"WHERE DID THAT DIPSHIT RUN OFF TO?!" she roars
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14807
14809
>>14801
Don't do drugs kids

Torc has a 1000yd stare. After about 3 minutes he teleports to his cave, in a puff of smoke, and fire

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14808
>>14806
"Find him! Leave my personal army alone!"
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14809
14812 14813
>>14807
I changed meds on my idiot doc's suggestion...
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14810
14814
HOW MANY PIRATES ARE LEFT!
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14811
14816
Still Alex' move,... will forfeit tho
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14812
14815 14822
>>14809
>belly sketties?
what is this rick and morty?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14813
>>14809
I am always sober, always, and I am still like shit
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14814
14817
>>14810
8? 7? I'm not even keeping track.
probably wasn't supposed to mention that
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14815
>>14812
Never seen that show. It's just the meds...
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14816
14818 14825 14833
>>14811
I make ryuk find klorox.
pJzDT
?
No.14817
14819 14825
[8d20 = 95]
>>14814
REEEEE!!!!

Address them:

"I am making you an offer you can't refuse. Become employees of the town or Trump interprises, and you'll have wealth, adventure, women, and we won't kill you right here and now"

DIPLOMACY! I should have a natural +28 modifier
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14818
>>14816
Give apple to ryuk. I need little pieces of the dead pirates. We need them to fight the Globalists just as we needed disillusioned Bernie Sanders Supports
gs3nq
?
No.14819
14820
[8d20 = 92]
>>14817
[bloodthirsty nightmare noises]
*licks fangs and growls*
Roll for Intimidation (+2 with bluff ranks)
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14820
14821
>>14819
Unless that helps, don't do it. If it helps, do it again
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14821
14823
>>14820
She hasn't killed anything tonight yet, but she must soon.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14822
14824 14826
>>14812
I think its fluffy ponies

Torc teleports back, and begins blinking to see if thats how Korak escaped
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14823
>>14821
"Save it for the ones who turn down the offer."
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14824
>>14822
Becomes Ethereal to investigate as well.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14825
14827 14828 14829 14834 14836
>>14816
Korak
Ryuk speeds at Korak, tinging off Korak's magnificent defense in the process.
Now surrounding Korak are Trump, Infernius, Torcuil, Trump, and Ryuk (on behalf of Alex).
Its Infernius' turn.
>>14817
Soon

Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14826
14830
>>14822
torc feeling okay?
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14827
>>14825
Where is Tracy?
Charges towards Korak's location.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14828
14830 14831
>>14825
i demand you fight torcuil 1 versus 1. no funny busssiness.
pJzDT
?
No.14829
14832
[3d20 = 12]
>>14825
YES! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK with Vanderiem who I got earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14830
14834 14839
>>14826
>>14828
Torc turns to Infernius
"Now that you mention it...."
Torc activates the blinking and grabs Korak
"No, I'm not"
And Torc takes Korak to the Ethral Plane
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14831
>>14828
[bloodthirsty nightmare noises]
"Let me at him!" frothing at the mouth
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14832
>>14829
And... Fuck
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14833
>>14816
"Oi, he's over here, hiding in a crevasse"
Ryuk points
"You didn't think he magicked away did you? Its a simple sleight of hand,...."
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14834
14846
>>14830
>>14825
i cede my turn to torc
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14835
NAO its Infernius' turn
gs3nq
?
No.14836
14837 14857
[3d20 = 16]
>>14825
>when it's my turn
Tracy Charges Korak at full speed and makes a Full Attack
2 flaming hooves
1 bite
Mrs. Sentry
gs3nq
?
No.14837
14838
>>14836
shit...
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14838
14839 14840
>>14837
The Dice gods want Tourcil to fit Korak alone
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14839
14842
>>14838
Praise Kek, his hand be upon me.
Read
>>14830

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14840
14841 14845
>>14838
You'll need a consensus to make that stick
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14841
>>14840
Oh I'm attacking the next turn, it's just that the dice gods will override my decision

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14842
14843 14846
>>14839
I'll allow it, if Infernius voids his attack. (waiting)

Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14843
14848
>>14842
i do.
yZOAg
?
No.14844
[1d20 = 6]

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14845
14847
>>14840
Unless I can start diplomacy with the living pirates and offer an apple to ryuk to make him give me parts of the eaten pirates
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14846
14849
>>14842
>see
>>14834

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14847
14850
>>14845
Parts, yes. Living pirates,... not so much.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14848
>>14843
Mien nigger
Just prepare yourselves, my autisim is in full gear now
yZOAg
?
No.14849
[1d20 = 17]
>>14846

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14850
14852
>>14847
There should be like 7 or 8 living pirates. Diplomacy on them, and parts from the dead ones. Collect one by one, living and dead
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14851
14863
So in spite of his dire situation, Korak maintains his defense and buffets attempts by Torcuil.
"Ye again. Whaddya ye want? Did I bruise ye mum?"
Fight is increasingly 1v1 so make ur bets/claims now cuz GM is putting blinders on
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14852
14854 14856 14859
>>14850
No, Ryuk had his way with them. There are no more pirates.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14853
14857
Torcuil's move (unless intervention)
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14854
14855
>>14852
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Apple to Ryuk
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14855
>>14854
Nom nom nom
To Alex> I like that one
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.14856
14859
>>14852
I give him a apple and ask him yo cough up the pirate.
gs3nq
?
No.14857
14858 14859 14860
[3d20 = 18]
>>14853
>implying she'll stop
Repeat >>14836
[angry nightmare noises]
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14858
>>14857
*moves into corner and hangs head in shame*
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14859
14861
>>14852
>>14856
I need at bare minimum one living pirate (revived is fine)

>>14857
*pets evil monster*
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14860
>>14857
Ting, ting, whthonng
(all fail)
Torcuil? Get funky w/ them memes,....
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14861
14862
>>14859
[sad nightmare noises]
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14862
14864 14868
>>14861
"Why are you sad... whatever you are?"
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14863
14865 14871
>>14851
Torcuil steals the magic pistols using the magno-rod, then holds one in each hand.
"You see, I really wish to kill you. I have no time nor patience for slavers. So ask yourself one thing Korak..."
Torc levels both pistols at him
"Do you I feel lucky today? Well, do ya punk?"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14864
14868
>>14862
"Oh. Right. You wanted to kill things."
yZOAg
?
No.14865
[2d20 = 23]
>>14863
dice determine stealing
pJzDT
?
No.14866
14869
[1d20 = 2]
My Move:

Go to Kitchen. Gather all apples

Engage in diplomacy with Ryuk: - Gib one finger from each pirate for apples
yZOAg
?
No.14867
[1d20 = 6]
One pistol flies from his hand.
"Boy, I ain't been lucky since I was born!"
Shoots at Torcuil with remaining pistol.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14868
>>14862
>>14864
that tracy.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14869
>>14866
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still have a modifier of +28, so that means I have a 30
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14870
14871 14873
Which whizzes to the side,
K> Defensive stance, Bees, with pockets
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14871
14872 14874
>>14870
C-can I charge again?
>>14863
Now steal the other one.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14872
14875 14876
>>14871
U really wanna get in the way of this?
>popcorn
b/k9D
?
No.14873
14884
[1d20 = 7]
>>14870
Fuck that
Torc fires as fast as he can pull the trigger
Torc uses his shield to block anything coming at him
And a roll for stealing the second pistol
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14874
14876 14877
>>14871
tracy cage if you still in there please stop.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14875
14884
1506024914776.png
>>14872
Pwease I need at least one Pirate
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14876
14880 14884
>>14872
She's beside herself with anger at this point
>>14874
[angry nightmare noises]
*cloud of smoke thickens*
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14877
14881
>>14874
Inferius! Gather corpses if they exist!
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14878
14879 14887
Korak has one pistol with his magic shield, and his sword. Torcuil (in spite of his absence of armor and ANY protection) stands in the wind. His tartan robes and kilt billow around him, his hair dancing across his face. The only thing about him that remains umoved.
His eyes.

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14879
14887
>>14878
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14880
>>14876
torculi needs to do this for his dead family.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14881
14882
>>14877
alright jefe.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14882
>>14881
"Thank you Inferius"

Trumpaladin tries his absolute best to get pirate pieces from Ryuk. Also see if there are any still alive
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14883
14886
Tracy begins loading the parts and equipment into her >Rape Dungeon
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14884
14887
>>14873
Torcuil fires a shot (more a warning than anything, he has no procficiency), as he runs toward Korak, a claymore-shaped knife in his other hand.
>>14875
Shush nao
>>14876
Clouds of smoke billow and escape from Tracy, who is increasingly "dissatisfied with the outcome".
"Alright then boy, I guess its my turn then." Korak says to Torcuil menacingly.
T>Feint, Acrobatic Charge, Precise strike.

yZOAg
?
No.14885
[3d20 = 27]

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14886
>>14883
Not if I don't get my pirates
b/k9D
?
No.14887
14893
[2d20 = 27]
>>14879
Works for me
>>14878
>>14884
"Listen you bastard, there's only one way you're returning to the normal world"
Roll 1 detect gap in armor and shield
"Lifeless, dragged behind me"
Roll 2, knife becomes full sword, aim for weak spot
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14888
Praise Epona
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14889
14890 14891
Korak feints gto the left, but stabs to the right. His first hit lands, gashing a decent wound, but as he retracts his sword <pting> a sound erupts as a random kunai (WTFE?) disrupts his attack combo and knocks his sword just outside his reach.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14890
14897
>>14889
Does this mean I can attack now?
gs3nq
?
No.14891
14892
[1d20 = 10]
>>14889
>random kunai
Spot + Listen to find source of kunai
gs3nq
?
No.14892
[1d20 = 15]
>>14891
forgot other roll
yZOAg
?
No.14893
14894 14895 14897
[1d20 = 17]
>>14887
Without weapon, you bare your (unenchanted,... seriously) Claymore against the pirate.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14894
>>14893
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCeIIcPAwv8
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14895
14897
>>14893
Ooooh. I WANT it to hit, but it pings of his magnificent armor.
"I Hope ye're hidin' more under yer robes than,... well you know." Korak says with a sneer, readying himself.

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14896
"Tourcil, if you want help..."
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14897
14900 14903
>>14893
But lenos did the dagger to sword thing
>>14890
Nope, unless you are in the ethreal plane
>>14895
Shit
Torc blinks back to dodge. Takes twenty steps forward, turns around, aims and blinks back
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14898
14900 14901
Can I ride Tracy or is that dangerous?
gs3nq
?
No.14899
14903 14904
[3d20 = 37]
Make one last spring at him, (poor torc)
full speed charge (dire charge = full attack)
2 flaming hooves
1 poisoned knife
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14900
>>14898
Uh, I'll repeat what I said in >>14897

Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14901
14902
>>14898
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Plane_Shift
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14902
14905
>>14901
I think I could do that riding Tracy
yZOAg
?
No.14903
14906 14910
[5d20 = 33]
Torcuil has one of Korak's pistols, while Korak has the other and his sword (and his floaty hexagonal shield).
>>14897
Yes, it is big nao, but thats it. Its not any more magic than you asked.
>>14899
God damn right
As Torcuil winks back into reality, he sees Tracy and Trump converging on Korak fro sides.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14904
>>14899
Should've used the chain too...
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14905
14909
>>14902
Make Ride check nao
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14906
14910 14911
>>14903
Ah
Wait, what
HOW DID THEY GET HIM
pJzDT
?
No.14907
[3d20 = 21]
Nevermind

ATTACK WITH SWORD! THREE TIMES!
yZOAg
?
No.14908
14912
[4d20 = 35]
Korak, for all his finesse and skill, can't keep up with 5 attacks at once. The last attack hits, the other four are blocked per dice.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14909
14913
>>14905
I thought being able to take out loans unabated was more important than being able to ride monsters bare back. pls no bully
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14910
>>14906
>>14903
did you win?!
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14911
14914 14916
>>14906
Friendship is Magic faggot
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14912
>>14908
Can I attack again nao? Or is it Tourcil or what?
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14913
>>14909
Some fucking paladin you are...!
[disappointed nightmare noises]
You can ride her without the check, but without it you can't attack.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14914
>>14911
So, can Torc at least kill him, i promise it will be good character developmemt
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14915
While the initial response to the barrage is mixed, it does sway the outcome. Korak takes a couple blows which are not life-threatening, but which compromise his ability to deftly maneuver around weapons and murder. I could roll a bunch, make players sweat for a minute or two,...
but yeah. The fight hasn't ended, but its course was decided when friends got fully involved.

gs3nq
?
No.14916
[4d20 = 61]
>>14911
Tracy makes another full attack, this time also lashing the chain with intent to entangle his blocking weapon
pJzDT
?
No.14917
14918
[1d20 = 18]
Trumpaladin cries out to korak he charges him, "Where is the fucking Unicorn!"

Three slashes
pJzDT
?
No.14918
[2d20 = 20]
>>14917
Other two dice rolls
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14919
14921 14922 14929
So, (I didn't drag it out like I COULD, but yeah) Korak kneels in shambles. He's been beaten (lit and fig), tossed about, and extremely man-handled. He's seen better days
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14920
14925
Quick question, the end came so suddenly;
Is everyone killing Korak?
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14921
14924 14928
>>14919
Tracy grabs his body and phases through the floor (there will be no convincing her to drop it)
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14922
>>14919
i cast plane shift on myself after healing torc.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14923
By all means, ask GM's opinion
pJzDT
?
No.14924
14926
[1d20 = 10]
>>14921
NO YOU FUCKING DON'T

grabs Tracy
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14925
>>14920
we are about to be.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14926
14927
>>14924
>is ghost
lol no
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14927
14930
>>14926
Planar shift affects touched things too you kike
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14928
14934 14938
>>14921
Tracy phases and is gone. Infernius heals damage to Torcuil, before,... which plane exactly?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14929
14933
>>14919
Torc walks up, pistols in hand
"Guess you weren't so lucky, bastard"
Torcuil puts the pistol to his head
Those listening closely can hear a faint whisper as he pulls the trigger
"I'm sorry I couldn't save you honey."
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14930
14932
>>14927
You forgot to CAST IT
Also, can cast etherealness again at will
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14931
Trumpaladin retrieves anything from the pirates
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14932
14935
>>14930
Cast what?
yZOAg
?
No.14933
14937
[1d1 = 1]
>>14929

Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14934
>>14928
Tracy brings the pirates body to >Rape Dungeon, along with all of his gear.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14935
14936
>>14932
Planar shift
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14936
>>14935
No, he just grabs you like Fucking Freddy Kruger. It affects touched objects
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14937
14944
>>14933
I'm actually going to fucking kill myself
Wha the actuall fuck is this shit
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14938
>>14928
etheral.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14939
14941 14942 14945
The pistol explodes in Torcuil's hand, causing non-damaging cold burns across the surface.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14940
14946
GM, make Tourcil kill Koarak and don't let that Kike take the body to her Jew cave
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14941
14943
1198890__safe_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_laughing_reaction image_simple background_white background.png
>>14939
>mfw
LOL you lost the gun!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14942
>>14939
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14943
>>14941
We need that....
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14944
14949
>>14937
Game is irrelevant. Fuck off for now.
What are you on about Torcuil's faggot? This comes from Thez' faggot.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.14945
>>14939
DANM IT!!
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14946
14947 14948
>>14940
Tracy is already well on her way to impenetrable dungeon
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14947
>>14946
She doesn't have the body though
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14948
14950
>>14946
*grabs body, just in case it didn't work the first time*
b/k9D
?
No.14949
14959
[1d20 = 16]
>>14939t
"Hmmm, maybe you are lucky"
Roll for Torc to shove dagger throught the heart of Korak, then expand it to fullsize
>>14944
It was a joke, I'm not actually gonna kill myself

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14950
14951
>>14948
Grabs horse, in case it didn't work the first time
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14951
14952
>>14950
>trying to grab a ghost
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14952
14953
>>14951
You have to be in the material realm to grab the body
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14953
14954
>>14952
Only for a moment
*phases through fingers*
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14954
14956
>>14953
Oh No You don't. I've got you like fucking Freddy Kruger
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14955
GM, this is why I need Dominate Monster
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14956
14957
>>14954
How?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14957
14958
>>14956
Plane shift works by touch
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14958
14961
>>14957
If it worked once, she could just do it again and you would've used up the spell.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14959
14960 14963 14965
>>14949
You had better not. You (both Torcuil and his faggot) have given color, shape, and mystery to my(her) life. Neither will say what you should do, but both would,... well I suppose both would carry on to the best of their ability.
Neither would be the same. Torcuil is part of the Game, and his removal would be levels of catastophic.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14960
14961
>>14959
Tracy takes body to her dungeon
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14961
14962
>>14958
>>14960
But each time she plane shifted it would affect touched creatures. How do you think you got Slovenia? Because your plane shift works by touch. How do you think you would take his body? Because your plane shift works by touch. How does someone ride a cauchemar? Because plane shift works by touch. So he grabs her like a cow at the rodeo
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14962
14966
>>14961
Death roll like an aligator
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14963
>>14959
Are there living crew members or dead crew members anywhere in sight?
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14964
14967
K, so Korak is done, and no sooner. The jew hoard is safe/secure, Korak himself is unkilled but at mercy, and I need a minute. Fuck off
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14965
14969 14970 14974
>>14959
OH OH
YOU THOUGHT TORC PUT THE PISTOL TO HIS HEAD
NO NO NO NO KORAK'S HEAD
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14966
14967
>>14962
Hold on Like a fucking Rodeo champion
gs3nq
?
No.14967
14975 14982
[3d20 = 56]
>>14964
>he has to be willing to become ethereal, unless he's dead
Full Attack
*stomp him to death with flaming hooves (full weight), then maul his throat out* (he is helpless, so it has to land)
>>14966
>no ride check
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14968
14971
"TOURCIL! PARALYZE THE MONSTER!"
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14969
>>14965
"We can Geas him now"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14970
14976
>>14965
K, that rattled me a bit, I'm not ashamed to say. Whooah. Good the. Lets continue.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14971
14973
>>14968
He already dead

*drag his body through the floor*
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14972
14975 14979
Korak, his pirates all decimated, and though a bloody battle (oh just imagine it) kneels in defeat. His jaw is tight.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14973
>>14971
I think GM is ignoring us

*is sad*

There better be at least one crew member left over after this
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14974
>>14965
Tourcil, want to Geas him?

Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14975
>>14972
Go for kill >>14967

Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14976
>>14970
I see where you are coming from, I didn't really specify and my sarcasm didn't help
"WHAT MONSTER"
Torc picks up the other pistol, and runs over
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14977
14978 14980 14981 14982
"What'll ye have" Korak sys between gritted teeth
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14978
14984
>>14977
[merciless nightmare noises]
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14979
>>14972
>Pirates all decimated
Look for decimated pirated
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14980
14984
>>14977
Can she attack him or not?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14981
14985 14986 14996
>>14977
"I thought I stabbed this bastard?"
Torc takes the other pistol, and ends koraks misrable life

Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14982
>>14977
Do >>14967

Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14983
Torcuil levels both pistols at Korak, who kneels helpless.
"Do it. Ye've got yer reasons I can tell. I didn't ask for a second life, let alone a first. I do what I do, to the best of me ability. Me men lie dead for all me strategy and planning, and the Game goes on. Your move Scotsman."

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14984
>>14978
*pets frustrated nightmare*

>>14980
lol no
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14985
>>14981
So murder?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14986
14988 14995
>>14981
WAIT! Let me ask one question first!
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14987
14992
y9zlvlt49xey.jpg
>tfw just want to kill something
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14988
14989 14990 41996
>>14986
Torcuil is holding the reins on this one, its his call.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14989
>>14988
It is, and I'm asking him nicely
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14990
>>14988
[barely restrained nightmare noises]
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14991
1496322199583.jpg
Pwease ask one question
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14992
14993 14994
>>14987
A random hostile animal appears next to Tracy,
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14993
>>14992
Ok...
[sounds of mauling and stomping]
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.14994
>>14992
Can I have a random living or dead pirate?
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.14995
14998 15001
>>14986
"Fine"
Torc lowers the pistols while firing, and blows a hole in each of Korak's feet
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14996
15004
>>14981
Is that your final answer? No bully if so
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14997
15002
His body is mine, fyi
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.14998
15004
>>14995
"Acgh, ye fuk. Fine, ye win"
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.14999
Praise Epona
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15000
Praise Football
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15001
115003
>>14995
Thank you

To Korak, "WHERE IS SHE!" Trump screams as he hits him repeatedly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDVWr93Z9Yc
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15002
15003
>>14997
You can take it if I get my question
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15003
15009
>>15002
I'll take it no matter what happens. It's mine.
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.15004
15010
>>14996
>>14998
Thats it
Le fin
Torc keeps the guns, noting to do some training as he has become rusty again.
"Yo Tracy, you can have Korak after Trump's done"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.15005
15006 15007 15008 15013 15014 15023
So as the party who, having obtained the Jew hoard and secreted it upon Trump tower, having defeated Korak and his scoresof pirates (the former at the party's mercy), finds themselves again staring at an eerie glow coming from the Football stadium.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15006
>>15005
"WHERE IS SHE"

I'll deal with the glow later
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15007
>>15005
take Korak to >Rape Dungeon before investigating eerie light
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.15008
15012
>>15005
son of a griffon!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15009
>>15003
*puts hand over pony mouth*

"That's just fine. But for the moment, he's mine"
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.15010
15011 15013 15016 15017
>>15004
Kept. Take care anon.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15011
>>15010
What does Korak say?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15012
>>15008
"Inferius... want to fly over and check that out as we finish up here?"
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.15013
15015
>>15005
Torc notices the glow, and womders what the hell is going on
>>15010
???
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.15014
15022 15026
>>15005
i fly to the football stadium.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.15015
>>15013
wanna ride torculi?
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15016
15019
>>15010
Have Korak give a satisfying and true answer so I can turn the still living Korak over to Tracy and go to the stadium
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15017
15018 15026
>>15010
Tracy drags Korak into inescapable dungeon, disarms him of all his clothes and gear, and leaves him shackled in pitch-black chamber without doors or windows.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15018
>>15017
She then moves towards town.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.15019
15020 15021 15022 15026
>>15016
plot twist korak is atlases character
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15020
>>15019
Oh shit!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15021
>>15019
Lol
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.15022
>>15014
Sure
>>15019
Welp, I would be dead
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15023
15024
>>15005
If it weren't for muh football, I'd suggest moving the stadium: it clearly attracts spooky shit.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15024
15025 15026
Football attracts spoopy (2).png
>>15023
That's just the power of Football. It attracts spooky shit
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.15025
15026 15029
1507840322416.png
>>15024
thats pretty spooky man
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.15026
15027 15028 15029 15030 15033
>>15014
Infernius, riding Uatchit like a surf-board soeeds off toward the stadium.
>>15017
It will take some time to divest him of his 'accoutrements'.
>>15019
No, Korak is from a faggot GM knows (nice try tho)
>>15024
>>15025
Blame /vx/. Hell, blame me if u want. I have no regrets.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.15027
>>15026
*infernuis and torculi*
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15028
15032
>>15026
Pwease gib answer to question
Anonymous
b/k9D
?
No.15029
15032
>>15025
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>15026
Torc is with infernius
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15030
15031
>>15026
Tracy is an expert in this particular field: give her three minutes to make the faggot butt naked.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15031
>>15030
You get him when I am done with him! tourcil gave him to me then you
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.15032
15034 15035
Kek, 3 minutes is 30 combat rounds.
>>15028
Which question, I looked (non-exhaustively) and didn't find
>>15029
Both them then, speeding toward the stadium
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15033
15042
>>15026
No.
You had your fun.

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15034
>>15032
What did he do with the Unicorn.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15035
15053
>>15032
Cast Zone of Truth or Suggestion if necessary
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15036
15037 15042
Wait... Wtf is Trollestia? Wasn't she in the tower.
Lazy cunt; crashing in the stables and always skipping out in all the boss fights.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15037
15039
>>15036
She was in the stable with her elf harem
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15038
15040 15056
Tracy finishes stripping Korak and leaves him wounded and shivering in the dark as she flies towards the town to see what's up.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15039
15040
>>15037
Fucking cunt..!
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15040
15041 15043
>>15038
AFTER I GET MY ANSWER

>>15039
We should start charging her rent if she uses that instead of her golf course
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15041
>>15040
Ikr
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.15042
>>15036
>boss fights
Just wait, I planned this next for a minute, in spite of 'GM faggot complications'
>>15033
"Fun" she says

The city is safe and unmolested. I had planned this being a "Whoa shit, we have bigger fish to fry" moment for Korak, but I hadn't anticipated Sad Alex and Ryuk stepping in (I'd guess Atlas is Sad Alex, no bully). Anyway, the port is safe, but the light from the stadium is clearly not the glow of Football.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.15043
15045 15046
>>15040
Wut was the question?
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.15044
15053
1545707__explicit_artist-colon-metalhead97_starlight glimmer_equestria girls_animated_beanie_bedroom eyes_blowjob_female_gif_handjob_hat_human penis_ma.gif
Tfw jojo is on toonami.
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15045
15047
>>15043
What did he do with the Unicorn

Cast suggestion or Zone of Truth or whatever
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15046
>>15043
He asked about the unicorn.
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15047
15048 15050
>>15045
>Wasting your paladin spells before the boss fight
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15048
>>15047
I mean if you want to give a still living Korak up to Trumpaladin later...
Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15050
15051 15053
>>15047
I have spent 20 fucking hours over the past week that could have been spent studying for class, applying for jobs, or conversing with my family, to chase down a fictional horse that I am still no closer to getting within 10 feet of. I am not letting the very last living lead die on me and leave the trail cold
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15051
15052 15058
>>15050
It sounds hilarious when you put it that way.
Carry on.
Anonymous
TFJAq
?
No.15052
>>15051
this.
Anonymous
yZOAg
?
No.15053
15054 15055 15056
>>15035
>Zone of Truth
Done
K> I dunno 'bout the unicorn <True>
>>15044
An this one's a faggot <True>
>>15050
And so the feels. Take heart, it is not all in vain.

Anonymous
pJzDT
?
No.15054
>>15053
Not good enough

"Now what the hell do you mean you don't know?
Anonymous
fljMj
?
No.15055
15060 15069
>>15053
Not a faggot <LITERAL>
Anonymous
gs3nq
?
No.15056
>>15053
Do >>15038 >>15017
Go towards town

Anonymous
yZOAg