You're months late with the news newfag.>>>/mlpol/273971 →
Thread is garbage, but I just thought of a relevant post, so I don't mind bumping OP's shit.
1. (((experts))) say immunity gained from the vaccines lasts 2-3 months.
2. Vaccines were developed very quickly compared to any historical pandemics.
3. Vaccines intended to help develop an immunity can be made in various ways, including using a different, but genetically similar virus.
4. COVID-19 is in the same category genetically and mechanically as the virus(es) causing the illness termed "the common cold".
5. Even if you're prone to always catch the cold, the seeming periodicity of your sore throat and runny nose is caused by the temporary immunity you have developed from your immune system fighting the previous infection.
Hypothesis: Medical staff is literally just injecting people with the common cold, and all kinds of corporations and governments are trying to sell this "solution" as some great triumph - when in reality it is the same as sneezing on people.