/vx/ - Videogames and Paranormal


Welcome to the new code.
If you want to see the latest posts from all boards in a convenient way please check out /overboard/
Note: JS is required to be able to post, but I am working on a system where that won't be needed.

Name
Email
Subject
By clicking New Reply, I acknowledge the existence of the Israeli nuclear arsenal.
Comment
0
Select File / Oekaki
File(s)
Password (For file and/or post deletion.)

a5e04b0791b3620daa46c497bfc36c1e.png
1F.png
Clearing.png
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1305
Torcuil has spent the last spent the last hour at a fever pitch of activity, grabbing books, discarding them, shuffling papers, analyzing diagrams,... he knows he's on the verge of something, and something big. Tracy continues to try and vie for Trump's attention with a variety of methods. Let's not forget that Trump is a 6'2" human, and Tracy is,... what, 3'6" standing upright? Thez has fallen asleep in her zombie-bath, and dusk approaches.

Oh yeah, this is the Tabletop Gaming continuation thread from https://mlpol.net/vx/res/20.html if ya didn't know. Pull up a chair! New players are always welcome.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1308
The game is currently in 'Cinematic' mode, where there are no direct threats or concerns other than players cause. Meaning, players are welcome to explore, bant, and even beat the piss out of one another without incurring any consequences leading up to the next segment of actual play.

As for the current players, when do you want to START playing full on? I'm open for anything, and I'm not staring down the barrel of a hurricane.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1309
1310
1514643__safe_artist-colon-mr square_oc_oc-colon-tracy cage_animated_gif_monochrome_pony_undertale.gif
Where's my Flashy?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1310
1311
>>1309
He's in the bottom right of the OP image. Seriously, last I checked on him he was gonna go talk to John Elway. IDK thats what he's actually doing, but it makes sense at this point.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1311
1312
>>1310
We were rolling on the ground in our last scene.
If he doesn't show soon, I'm gonna roll for XXX-rated developments.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1312
>>1311
That's right, you rolled a 1. Did you intercept him going inside, or did you follow him inside and then accost?
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1314
1315
Present and definitely not in XXX scenes with Tracy Cage
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1315
I went for it as soon as I noticed there weren't any enemies, which would've been afterwards.
>>1314
Why aren't you wearing your flag, Honey?
xoW4H
?
No.1316
1317 1323
[1d20 = 7]
K, so here's where game mechanics come into play. Trump is going to be inherently stronger than Tracy, but Tracy is inherently faster/more-agile than Trump. So, while Trump is successful at warding her off and keeping her from removing his armor, he is not able to prevent her from putting her hooves all over him.

Unless its a 1.
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1317
1319
>>1316
What parts of my body are safe behind armor?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1319
1320
Gottimperator2a4f03.png
>>1317
Pic related is an abstract, but I see Trump having Field Plate. Field Plate is only 1 ac off Full Plate, but its much shinier (its Parade Armor). Its still fully functional, but all the embellishments (engraving, gems, hilights, etc.) make it slightly less effective. Good news is, aside from your face you're covered.
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1320
1322
>>1319
Now that's pretty sweet armor. I'm guessing if I'm 6'2 that means I'm high enough off the ground to avoid little ponies getting near my face?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1322
1327 48419
>>1320
Yes. Proportionately, its like wrestling with an 8-year old (sorry Tracy, but ponies r small).
Fyi, Trump is 6'2" IRL, and I'm gonna use as many RL stats as I can
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1323
1324 1325
356371__safe_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_crate_grayscale_grindstone_knife_monochrome_solo.jpeg
>>1316
>>1321
*Retreats into corner to sharpen knives, after failing at attempt to steal some affection*...
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1324
>>1323
>rolled a 1
Better luck next time. There will be plenty of 'next times'. I promise. ^_^
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1325
1326
>>1323
>The knife sharpening equipment is behind the double-doors on the 2f
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1326
1328
>>1325
"Give me a few minutes to work"
"Actually.. Hey Thez! Would you mind if I took one of those skulls?"
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1327
1332
image.jpeg
>>1322
>Trumpaladin smiles secure in the knowledge that his superior height and good looks make him truly unstumpable
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1328
>>1326
>burble burble,... burble
Huh?
>wakes up, looks at bath
Aww, now its all gross. Bleugh.
>gets out of zombie-bath and dumps the boat onto the ground, cursing herself all the while for letting it get tepid.
Whew, I'd better clean up.
<shouting> Which ones, the zombie skulls? Have at 'em. There's also a handful in the mess hall, a hall-of-shame of sorts.
>You notice 6 skulls atop the inside of the doorway to the workshop, labelled Barry, Kenny, Brian, Bell, Cecil, and Padilla. They're all really old and dessicated.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1329
1331
>HERES JOHNNY
So what has my decoding revieled?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1330
>Pulls a small bottle from her clothes, holds it above her head, says the word "Ha" and is deluged with a gout of water. Moments later she's (essentially) icky-free and slowly walking into the building.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1331
1333
>>1329
Torcuil is just in the process of laying these crazy scrolls into a sequence. The layout of the Dais is such that it requires certain types of energy at certain intervals and regular geometric frequency. You're pretty much ready to go for a test-run, though you're still not entirely sure what this will do. The scrolls, books, and information you've gathered are more of a 'what do' rather than a 'wut happenz'.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1332
blue for balls1.png
>>1327
>tfw >rape hoers failed to >rape...
"W-Well, I can see you're alright here, Flashy.. I'll just be in the arms room..."
*grabs one of the non-responsive Thez's broken skulls and leaves for knife sharpening room in a huff; though keeping an eye on the suspicious Thez as she walks out*
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1333
1334 1335 1336 1339
>>1331
Okay
Do we got any music for this thread?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1334
>>1333
Sure, gimme 2 shakes
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1335
1337 1339
>>1333
Trips demand Shadily for moments of memetic spell-casting.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1336
TrumpPepe.jpg
>>1333
>tfw trips
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1337
1339 1340
>>1335
Agreed. I'm still learning how to interpret Kek's will, but I have made note. I gotta run for the next 15, but I'll be back w/ the quickness.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1339
>>1333
>>1337
>>1335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyb5XDzLM9o
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1340
1341
>>1337
>1337 gets
Oh, its on now
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1341
>>1340
THE MEME MAGIC IS WORKING
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1342
1343 1344
>Still haven't left for a moment... about to though... still reeling about the Meme magic up in this bitch... leaving now.... Back in a few
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1343
>>1342
Fear the Meme Wizard, he will strike down who he pleases
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1344
1345 1347
Kek wizard bored.png
>>1342
Meme magic is Chaos magic. It's affect is both inconsistent and unpredictable. I imagine applied memetics would work by "coaxing" naturally-occurring chaotic forces to up the intensity of and/or trigger plausible happenings, using situational phrases, and symbols appearing in the surrounding area.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1345
1346 1347
>>1344
Does this mean we could coax meme magicks into, per-say, a die and use the rolls to summon it?
Keeping it unpredictable, but not unstable.
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1346
kek witnesses creation.png
>>1345
Kek triggered the first Happening, Dawn, simply by getting dubs.
The ancient Zebra Kangz of the past understood that numbers have power.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1347
1351
>>1344
>is also a fantastic get
It is true that chaos IS inconsistent and unpredictable BUT that does not mean that chaos does not have its norms and consistencies!
>>1345
If you mean what I think you mean, then yes but no. The viability of the results one received would be entirely open to interpretation and potentially be a null roll. Its best that I not go there at the moment though, and focus on some gaminz.

Trump, where were you when Tracy accosted you?
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1348
Music Stream is up
https://www.rabb.it/ninjas
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1349
1350 1358
image.png
Wait. We doing this *now*?
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1350
>>1349
Apperently

Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1351
1353
>>1347
Um... When the last session ended last Sunday, I was in the field of zombies off to the far right (from the perspective of looking away from the building) even though I was depicted as still begin the wall. But things have happened in the cinematic and a new character came in, and I don't know what has happened since
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1352
I didn't say we're playing, I'm just getting cozy
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1353
>>1351
Yes, I did not advance the fight past that point either graphically or by explanation because I felt the fight was coming to a head. I didn't know it would be a result of Torcuil's success, but I knew that it was getting to be a moot point. Zombies are kind of a 'testing the waters' sorta foe and make for good testing of new/inspired game mechanics. ^_^
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1354
1355 1356
I AM going to spiel some cooked-up cinematics that everyone is welcome to participate in/of but like I said, this is (virtually) non-consequential
Torcuil
jI+ER
?
No.1355
>>1354
This could get good
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1356
1504588935973-0.png
>>1354
Um... Sure
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1358
>>1349
Not exactly... It's in "cinematic mode"
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1359
1360
Sun sets on the player's (and character's, but that involves some convoluted philosophical discourse that we haven't gotten,... anyway) first night in... this place. A million ambient bugs weeee and rrerrrerrrrerrrrerrr and all manner of anomatopia their insect calls throughout the night. The moob (it was supposed to be moon but I'm going with it) casts a pale shadow over the overgrown clearing, and the crystalline structure the players find themselves in. Torcuil is almost mad with idea after idea. If his analysis is correct (it is) then has revolutionary effects on the basic usage of magic. At the same time, in the (((wrong))) hands,...
>he continues to pace and contemplate

I haven't gotten a bead on Trump's exact position, so I'm gonna go with,....

When Trump, first disgusted by Urri/Thez/WTFE's display decided to wander back inside and have a breather, he didn't anticipate that he would spend the next hour fending off this... what the hell... is it even?!... I mean its too small... but clearly intelligent....

Trump is beside himself. If only he could make it to that glorious fellow in the booth. Why a booth even?
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1360
1361
>>1359
Is there any room I can go to that doesn't have monsters in it? Also can I speak to Elway again
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1361
1363 1364
2F.png
>>1360
Elway is football. U're on the 1st floor, at the base of the staircase ish
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1362
1364 1365
... currently fending off a pony.

IDEK
Torcuil
jI+ER
?
No.1363
1366
>>1361
Not to be a bitch about it but.....
How da decoding going for me, is it even part way through?
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1364
1366
>>1362
>>1361
Um... Can I walk towards Football? I think I should be tall enough to walk around a pony
Mrs.Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1365
1366
>>1362
I'm sharpening my knives right now, but I've got him on my radar.
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1366
1368 1372
>>1363
Its about to fire off
>>1364
Proceeding uninhibited toward the glory, that righteousnessness that is Football
>>1365
>Just you wait Flashy-kun
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1367
So Trocuil places the last of his six diagrams on/about the circumference of the dais. Its a good thing he used six instead of three (as the diagrams indicated) because otherwise this never would have worked (he rolled a f'ing 95 after a 20). So in spite of all that is going on, a huge thunderous orb-spark-fire of thunder and rage appears at the center of the dais. It arcs to various designated points along the diagrammed area, and small shoots of sparks and "electricity" (anti-magic, but your characters have never seen anything like it so its unfamiliar). These sparks and shoots run along the overwhelming bulk of the exposed glassy surface, which begins to internally glow as a result.
Torcuil
jI+ER
?
No.1368
1370
>>1366
>bout to fire off
GRAB THE WATER NIGGA
FIRE ON THESE MOTHA FUCKING BOOTLEG DIASES
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1369
1371
The entire building, at accentuated points, begins to glow, hum, and then come to a resting silence.
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1370
1374
>>1368
You didn't entirely expect to happen what just happened, but since you made it happen you have first response
Mrs.Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1371
>>1369
*Knife-sharpening stops*
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1372
1373
>>1366
Okay, So I guess eventually I arrive at football, the center of all holiness?
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1373
1378
>>1372
After what seemed like an eternity, you again glory at his eternal majestic magnificence, that multitudinous manifestation of manly magnanimity.
Before you is John Elway. You have arrived at his boof.
Torcuil
jI+ER
?
No.1374
1375 1376
>>1370
I roll the fuck out of the way, using my cloak to sheild me untill it stops
On a side note, while doing this my staff rolls away, across the room
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1375
1377
>>1374
Unnecessary, the diagrams were explicit. The radius of the energy form would not extend outside the dais, the diagrams were clear on this
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1376
>>1374
(sorry, nitty-gritty detail)
I'd assume your character knows that this won't maim them.
Torcuil
jI+ER
?
No.1377
1380 1405
>>1375
Oh, I try tossing a stone on the dias to see what happens
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1378
1381
image.png
>>1373
What Wisdom does footballdom impart?
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1379
As Trump comes finally in the presence of He who is Football, but not himself fully Football doth Trump; and as Torcuil tests the capacity of this new magic form he has been led unto (which is tied to Football Xp), and as Tracy who;: whether she is seeing Trump as a true and legitimate personage (which in game-terms is absurd) or whether she is interpreting him along a particular ideological frame-work (which, well its Tracy), I'm kinda playing it touch and go
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1380
1382
>>1377
>almost 1337 and w/ dubs
GOD DAMMIT.
Okay, gimme a sec to mind-form this shit.
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1381
1383
>>1378
It is hard to say. The question is, into how many contexts can you apply Football? It can't be lame either, it must be "Laying Footballs upon thee" or "Unto the grant ye I the protection of DEFENSE."
Torcuil
jI+ER
?
No.1382
>>1380
>this many gets in one night
Am I actually a meme magician?
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1383
1384
>>1381
-the b4 grant
>am drunkposting
what?
Torcuil
jI+ER
?
No.1384
1387
>>1383
What?
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1386
>>1385
It truely will be wild
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1387
1388
>>1384
Sorry, the metaphysics abound. I thought it was already established that you are a/the meme magician.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1388
>>1387
No i get that, I meant the -the b4 grant
>am drunkposting shit
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1389
>The entire building shudders once, then a second time, and then rests.
>An annoying alarm sounds three times over some sort of PA system
Torcuil, from his position, can see that the dais has been engulfed in a sphere which the platform allows him to stand in. He can see a weird flashing red light on the inside of the sphere, but through the sphere,... again this is all weird.
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1390
1391
Oekaki.png

Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1391
>>1390
>sheeeiiiit
I try tossing another rokk through the sphere as I look for my staff
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1392
1394 1395
I'm going to get all the sleep I can before this hurricane makes my life miserable.
Have fun, but try not to leave me out too much...
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1393
Oekaki.png

Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1394
>>1392
Alright, stay safe
We look forward to RPing with you another day
GM
xoW4H
?
No.1395
>>1392
I'm sorry things are where they are. I hope they will be better. I wish I had a better means to inspire optimism then hackneyed gaming variants. Take care of yourself, and create the best outcome you can with the resources you have.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1405
1406
>>1377
Okay. So:
> Tossing a stone on the dais has no effect, it passes harmlessly and ceaselessly though. What you have activated is a static null-magic field, which appears to cause the facility to function to a degree you're not yet sure of.
Until I hear otherwise, the game is off. I'm watching Irma streams and filling out game details helps me to not be anxious.
>The inside of the sphere is a console data-input/display environment, which controls aspects of the facility. The blinking red light is part of the error-response system. The entire facility becomes bathed in non-obtrusive light, and suddenly the air feels lighter as though a pressure has been removed or interference has been lifted.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1406
1407
someday.png
>>1405
Shit's probably coming at me, but I'm lurking.
Will post whenever I get the change, until the power goes out.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1407
1408
>>1406
>As the 'power' comes on, a grinding machine in the corner comes to life, if Tracy wants to 'cut' her sharpening time by orders.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1408
1409
>>1407
*Has no idea what this machine is supposed to do, but instinctively sticks knife in it anyway*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1409
1410
>>1408
>keen edged
Its a good thing.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1410
good edge.png
>>1409
I know my way around edges.
*Proceeds to sharpen knives*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1411
1412
Lets talk game mechanics for a moment. The natural 20 rule is not rigid in the case of attack rolls. A keen-edged weapon is one such example. A keen edge allows a weapon to deal critical damage (normally a natural 20) on a 19-20 roll. There are many other buffs/attributes that can further increase this threshold
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1412
1414
830555__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-wuzzlefluff_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_nicolas cage_super saiyan (1).png
>>1411
So, would sharpening my knives increase my attack damage?
I think Tracy could encompass a slight berserker buffs as well: situational boosts could fit her, depending on her temperament.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1413
Also a note on input/interaction. At times like now, I will make sure that everything a player inputs elicits a story-developmental or environment-illustrating response. Please, help me to illustrate the environment.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1414
1416
>>1412
>sharpening = dmg
essentially yes, though not always.
I haven't read much on Tracy's personality. I caught a reference of her being MLPs Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
>fan
and I am going from that.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1416
1426
>>1414
>>1414 (You)
Nice dub 14s. You notice that pretty much every craft-related device you could think of is in this room. Its basically a haxx repository. You almost wish there was some sort of automated attendant to explain everything.
>by checking 14's, I'm attributing it to Tracy, not me


Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1417
1418
>>1415
So my dais activated the power?
I guess I look for more information in the books I used to activate it
xoW4H
?
No.1418
1423
>>1417
>Thez is tackling you
"OMFG THANK you!"
>kafwummp and you separate/roll-away

xoW4H
?
No.1419
1420
[1d20 = 6]

xoW4H
?
No.1420
1421 1425
[1d20 = 15]
>>1419
>6 is still a success
Now that the field is up, I can tell you what's REALLY going on. The game is fucked sideways. A handful of competing interests decided that the game was 'better' (for (((them)))) if the chaotic element was eliminated. Its long and complicated, but basically there was an agreement among a significant minority to sway the Game in a manner that both stagnated and eliminated any possibility of change or upset (to established order). The Game is in stasis.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1421
1422
>>1420
>there was an agreement among a significant minority
Wait, wat? Who agreed to what, and when?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1422
>she continues
Many players remain, but they seclude themselves within their townships and creations. Some have created holy/iconic architecture, others safe havens and rallying points. Others have literally devoted themselves to despair, malevolence, and cruelty.
>>1421
I'm talking lore, not current
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1423
1425 1437
>>1418
>groaning as I get up
What the fuck mate? what was that about?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1424
>continuing
The Game operated on basic principles; that the audience had a moderately deterministic authority with the regard to players, and that the player had only slightly MORE deterministic authority. The player, as in the individual behind the character, has been removed from the deterministic equation.
This world is a microcosmic battle-ground where individual players - through their characters - wage metaphysical order unto the otherwise pre-determined chaos that is life. In assuming control of one level of experience, the individual metaphysically engenders assumption of control on corresponding levels.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1425
>>1423
Start at
>>1420

Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1426
1427 1429
1459492__safe_artist-colon-pantheracantus_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_bridle_clothes_colored_harness_knife_pony_scabbard_semi-dash-realistic_shoes_t.jpeg
1400832__safe_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_implied grimdark_knife_sketch_sword_weapon.jpeg
>>1416
Proceeds to help self to to garments (that'll fit), and modifying makeshift knife-cozy*
*Checks out knives*
I don't imagine Tracy to be very much of a crafter (hooves), but she can at least maintain/upgrade her shit.
Will continue with details.
xoW4H
?
No.1427
1431
[1d10+3 = 9]
>>1426
>being a newb in crafts
Tracy finds numerous scraps, lengths, and strips of a variety of thicknesses of leather, but lacks the ability to operate the jewelers equipment to make buckles and retainers. Beginning to curse this silly place, she spies a big roll of a thick shiny material with adhesive on the inside of the strip. There is a sign that reads "Gorilla tape, please conserve".
>Tracy successfully fashions a harness
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1428
1431
... capable of holding 9 knives
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1429
1432
830555__semi-dash-grimdark_artist-colon-wuzzlefluff_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_nicolas cage_super saiyan.png
>>1426
I know you're away,... but don't go, k?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1430
dontdie.png

orxGN
?
No.1431
1433
[1d20 = 9]
>>1428
>>1427
>>1428

>9 knives
Why do I keep nerfing myself? I could've just said nothing...

I'm still keeping my knife collection/box.
Roll to restock it with some fancier equipment than just those kitchen knives, that I have so many of.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1432
1434
1504923592647.png
>>1429
I'm still alive, motherfucker!
orxGN
?
No.1433
1434
[1d20 = 4]
>>1431
>9
Can I scavenge anything special from that?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1434
>>1432
U BETTER BE O;_;O
>>1433
Not yet unfortunately, all the equipment here is geared toward modifying/refining/developing a given substance. Since your knives are finished (and keen) there's nothing left to do with them.
>Srsly tho, r u ok? o_o'
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1435
1436
1504985967562-0.png
Shit hasn't even started yet. My biggest concern is losing power. It's my first hurricane, but I don't give a fuck.
*sharpening intensifies*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1436
>>1435
>AND LO, THAT BITCH DID CALM
So yeah, you find a few more knives in the sink (there's a dishwasher even!) incuding a phatty axe of a cleaver (the one with the hole in it), all keen.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1437
1440
>>1423
How is your situation? I hope you're alright.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1438
1439
99970__safe_artist-colon-haloreplicas_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_irrational exuberance_knife_simple background_solo_transparent background.png
>keen
Just the way I like them.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1439
>>1438
If you've ever seen a professional cutler's satchel (improvised term); essentially a quiver except containing a variety of kitchenware (Dexter comes to mind) then you have a fair idea of what Tracy has at her disposal now.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1440
1441
1503657206236.jpg
>>1437
Don't worry about him. He probably just went to bed, like a normie, because he knew he'd have to do shit in the morning. I just have chronic insomnia, so I'm staying up anyway.
Having secured my equipment, I grab my makeshift bag, and furtively head over to where I sense my betrothed moving (towards football).
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1441
images.duckduckgo.com5.jpg
>>1440

Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1442
1443
GUESS WHOS BACK?

Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1443
1444
>>1442
Aw fug. Guess I'd better get out of bed.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1444
1445
>>1443
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1445
1447
you_so_cool_rainbow_dash_by_misterdavey-d3khkb5.png
>>1444
>murderous trips
We left off with a spherical nonphysical interface that you have a good idea how works.
The error message indicates that this facility is in actuality, only about 30% of a much larger facility which at the moment lies buried.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1446
1451
sleepless awoo.png
Trips confirm.
*continues closer towards football, following the trail of Flashy's footsteps*
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1447
1448 1449 1451
>>1445
>30%
Huh
I stick my arm in the bubble
orxGN
?
No.1448
[1d20 = 14]
>>1447
>not rolling
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1449
1450
building.png
>>1447
Pic is error schematic.
Blue area is active, orange area is standby, red area is kill.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1450
>>1449
Good job, you've confused me
What the hell is an "error schematic"?

xoW4H
?
No.1451
1452
[1d20 = 19]
>>1446
>taking advantage of the available furniture to obscure her approach
>>1447
Thez jabs you in the back, prodding you further into the sphere.
Once inside, its almost like being underwater, partially because everything is bathed in a pale blue illuminescence. Sound is dampened also like being under water, but with greater clarity as though the sound is a latent afterthought.
The display shows a fault in the advance systems (the lower compartment), otherwise all systems operational.
jI+ER
?
No.1452
1453
[1d20 = 20]
>>1451
I inquire if this is a spaceship or just a strange bunker
xoW4H
?
No.1453
1455
[1d20 = 12]
>>1452
>YES
>....

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1454
1455
nao.png

Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1455
1456 1458
>>1453
>>1454
>yes
Real helpful there Thez
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1456
nao.png
>>1455
Thez is outside the sphere, waiting.
>ATM green is computer display, pic related

Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1457
1459 1460 1461 1462
Is it weird if I (not Tracy) already kind of want to fug Thez? Idk what she even looks like..
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1458
>>1455
T=Torcuil
>/w 'em dubs
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1459
>>1457
I'm almost done rendering her, but she hasn't shown but her face yet. Soon.
Anonymous
3bGjB
?
No.1460
1462
>>1457
Yes
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1461
1463
>>1457
Eh, kinda but not really
Anyway
I ask Thez whats wrong with the advance systems, and if we can help
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1462
1464 1473 1493
1504548555881.png
>>1457
>>1460
>~_~#
Since the facility is up and running, all illusory magic is nullified. Thus, what appear to be Thez's outer rags can be seen as devilish wing wrapping around her body. Since she knows the camera is on her, she flaps open her wings for a moment w/ the latest (still missing layers of opulence, but all the frosty is gilt).
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1463
1464
>>1461
I have no idea!
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1464
1465 1466
>>1462
>that much skin
B E G O N E T H O T
jk
>>1463
Oh great, does this mean investigation time?

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1465
1467
>>1464
Well, the ppl who got the building running last time aren't here and I never got the explanation anyway. I DO know that there's a downstairs that is currently full of dirt.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1466
1467 1473
>>1464
And yeh, btw she's a nudist. For all intents she keeps her wings wrapped around her, and her tail wrapped like a belt, but yeah
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1467
1468
>>1466
>nudist
Oh, wasnt expextin that
>>1465
Does anyone know how to make a fucking shovel around here?
We're going to neeed lots

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1468
>>1467
Yeah, I don't think we're gonna get there on our manpower for the time being.
But since I know no one is eavesdropping, let me tell you some more about this place.
Originally, the walled area you've seen was once a citadel city. The city sits atop a high mountain, from which the reigning party of the time unleashed their will upon the Game. It looks like everything went to shit along the way, but it looks like the old Shard isn't broken yet!
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1469
1470
You see, the game is interwoven with interests and awarenesses far above/beyond the physical. 3d is only a step on the latter, but the Game is open to many other levels. You'll find players from EVERY possible scenario! The audience its SELF gets a say in what happens to players and characters!
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1470
1471
>>1469
>the game
Fuck I lost
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1471
>>1470
>FINALLY
Yes, but lets keep playing
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1472
The Game jokes aside, I am sincere about continuing. This Game is geared toward microscopically establishing one's will in a given framework, wrought with as many twists and turns as I can throw.
In establishing one's will in the microcosm, one resolves themselves to establishing and developing themselves in the macrocosm.
Tl:dr, by owning in the Game you will own in the real.
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1473
1475
>>1466
>>1462
Well, that's better than her original depiction as anime. Still, I do not trust this Thez. She looks like some ancient evil once sealed away and now unleashed.

Um... So my character previously has moved before Football, has dropped his sword and is kneeling before it. Do I get imparted with wisdom? An info dump? More powers?
23ioI
?
No.1474
1477
[1d20 = 10]
Rolling in case there is anything that should be rolled for
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1475
1476
>>1473
Football is you, and you are Football. When you reach out your hand, you are reaching out a network of Footballs. All Footballs exist, operate, and store of/by will of John Elway, and John Elway has smiled on you.
What would you have explained?
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1476
mlfw7963_small.jpg
>>1475
Woah. What does Football Will I do?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1477
1479
>>1474
When you find one in need of Football, give it unto him but only Football. For giving Footballs unto one who is not a Denver Bronco could lead them to ruin. Thus you may heal the sick with Football, but only the players should you heal great injury, but unto them you may.
Further may you bestow OFFENSE or DEFENSE, depending upon what need arises.
Still more may you BLOCK for any present character, without incurring attacks of opportunity from foes.
Lastly, you may in times of dire need and not to be abused, give Football unto a fallen character, for Foorball is Life, and bitches are gonna die.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1478
1479
When desired, you have the option to BLITZ the opponent, and in extreme circumstances can call upon shenanigens.
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1479
1481
>>1477
>>1478
Amen. Praise be to Football.

Having been blessed with the gift and presence pf Football, and of the ability to use Football in the service of others, Trump leaves, spirit uplifted, back into the Workship area. (I'm pretty sure that means my character will encounter Tracy)
xoW4H
?
No.1480
[1d20 = 17]

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1481
1483
>>1479
Nope, wandering in almost a stupor, you find yourself ascending the central staircase where you find Thez standing and Torxuild transfixed, interacting with a sphere he stands at the middle of.
xoW4H
?
No.1482
1483
[1d20 = 18]
Unless 1, Thez punches Trump in the gut.
"Isn't it great when everything comes together?">
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1483
1484
>>1481
Um... Trumpaladin is surprised to encounter Thez and Torucil together, and still elated (almost intoxicated) from his encounter with football
>>1482
Trumpaladin is even more surprised to be punched in the gut, and isn't quite in a state of mind to fight right now
xoW4H
?
No.1484
1486
[1d20 = 20]
>>1483
>it was just to knock the wind out and make sure you didn't do something silly, non-lethal damage and all.
>Torcuil comes to realize by way of diagnostics that the current group lacks 1 spellcaster in order to make the facility fully functional.

xoW4H
?
No.1485
[1d100 = 7]

Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1486
1487
>>1484
>Trump makes a mental note of his first interaction with Thez
So does Trump get a quick rundown?
xoW4H
?
No.1487
[1d100 = 44]
>>1486
>gets a quick rundown
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1488
1489 1499
Deus Vult. Kek Vult. Celestia Vult, Discord Vult. I Vult, (You) Vult. Ihr vult bist.

Waifu thief did nothing wrong!
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1489
889283__safe_artist-colon-dattebayo681_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_oconly_badtranslation_bellybutton_bipedal.png
>>1488
Amen!
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1490
https://youtu.be/5rYFkS1Tacw
>And so it came to be that the party did avoid further injuring themselves for the moment, and did hasten in their pursuit of Footballs, unto a world that did not yet know Footballs. Torcuil struggles to understand an otherwise unknown form of Magic, its implications and magnitue, Trump steels himself to bear the weight of Football with shining resplendence, and Tracy is just awesome.

I can continue, but now is a good stopping point.


Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1492
1494 1504
And now for something completely autistic.
Thez stands at 4'2" in height. She's too short and stocky to be an elf, and she's way to thin to be a dwarf. Her ears are pointy, but that doesn't really help much, and there are the (now) obvious wings and tail. Also her hands and toes end in claws.
That aside, she's also wearing (in a manner of speaking) a ridiculous amount of wealth in the form of gems (imagine every white speck was a small cut/polished stone) gilt, chains, rings, etc. In a literal sense she is naked, but the array of ducats covering her body gives her a 'wearing lingerie at least' appearance, accented by a black-and-gold streaked scale covering her nethers. She wears two garters, one gold and one platinum; the former has a small knife in a sheath with one of the largest rubies you've ever seen as well as a dizzying array of stones (the img isn't finished, imagine the whole thing was a mosaic of stones) while the latter is so intricately designed that it appears to be frosted lace rather than metal and stones. Placed along its length is a sequence of large stones. Around her waist is a time-weathered belt of seemingly martial arts origin, with intricate symbols along its length. Around her abdomen is something of a weight-lifter's belt, with silvery clouds rimming the top and bottom. Weaving its way through her hair is dragon sculpture with ruby eyes and tail, that blinks every so often (it's just an effect, its not an actual creature). Tl:dr she's wearing a dragon's hoarde worth of wealth.
Her arms are a bit distinct. At the base of her shoulders are a pair of something like arm bands. They're hinged and sculpted in the manner of a demonic face, and what's more, they appear to be biting into her skin, drawing blood that is visible. Past those golden bands her arms are glossy and black, though they have the same detail and appearance as the rest of her (except black).
Her whole body is accented with thick scales of a maroon color, the rest of her being a deep purple in hue.
Her boots are of black suede, evidently having been damaged and repaired more than once. In fact, they are the only aspect of her that isn't ridiculously over-the-top (they are magical though Xp).
Oh yes, and she's carrying that broom I mentioned. Black wood, with thin plasticky reeds, and a single black ring about 2' down the handle.
Oh, and she has a pair of severed horns (think Hellboy) peeking above her ears.
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1493
1495 1500
>>1462
I stand by my pre-made decision: Would fug.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1494
1495
>>1492
*Glares suspiciously and angrily from hiding spot*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1495
1496
pinkie_happy_cry_by_fox1047-d5o83sg.gif
>>1493
>>1494
>just glad you're ok
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1496
1498
>>1495
Wind hasn't even started yet. I just passed-out from doing heavy lifting for my parents all day.
Also, help set me up with Waifu Thief.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1498
1501 1503
>>1496
That would be showing unfair partiality for one player over another, and I'm afraid I cannot agree to that.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1499
>>1488
Let me unbox this for a moment.
>Deus Vult
God's will.
>Kek Vult
God's will but more determinate in the observance of God.
>Celestia Vult, Discord Vult
This is a big one, because it is in observance of many principles (as in 'a principle', not 'rules' or w/e). In MLP, Celestia's polar opposite is Luna with all the sun/moon iconography. At the same time, as the principle of order, Celestia is equally opposed by Discord. Now Discord gets seduced by Flutters for obvious reasons (Fluttershy is all about nature, and nature is all about chaos, so its an easy easy feat lul) but still represents in principle an oppositional element to Celestia.
So basically, the statement is "By will of order, is will of chaos"
>I Vult, (You) Vult
Bastardized, but easy; I possess a will that is determinate, in this spiralling, chaotically-ordered experience, equal and identical to yours, if it be manifest and asserted (again, one of the purposes of this thread/experiment).
>Ihr vult bist
More bastardization, but a manifold statement (in the sense that our will begins from an individuated standpoint and arrives at a cohesive statement created by all the participants).

>Waifu Thief did nothing wrong
Its not like we're talking vows or anything,....
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1500
>>1493
Careful myah, she's an Egregore
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1501
>>1498
Thank you
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1503
>>1498
Ok..
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1504
1505
>>1492
Those neck/shoulder bands have me curious. Are they a restraint of some kind placed on her long ago? Does the blood give power to magic? Or does she really just like jewelry that much that she'll wear something that cuts into her neck? All will be revealed in time I guess
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1505
>>1504
(not neck, arms)
Well, from Trump's position there is little about her that ISN'T curious.
>jewelry
Yes and yes, its both valuable and aesthetic.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1506
1507
Since you're all starin' at me, lets just say I've been playing the Game for a LOOOOOONG time. ^_^
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1507
1508
>>1506
*Staring intensifies*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1508
1509
mask.png
>>1507
>The mask (now hanging from her belt 'cuz illusions are dispelled within the building) is also lined with gilt and gems which I'm not gonna bother illustrating. Its just absurd.
>she blushes intensely (almost a chocolate-cherry hue) as she feels increasing examination.
Here anon, you look like your throat is getting dry. Have some water.
>offers cup of water
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1509
>>1508
>Having already emerged from hiding spot
*Suspiciously inspects cup, but accepts it graciously*
*As I inch closer to Flashy, still staring, I inquire*
"... If I took that mask, would you die?"
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1511
As you would will, the mask is a tool. It allows its user to mask their appearance and hide from (((scrutiny))).
>ponders for a moment
Die? Oh goodness no! Whatever would make you think that? (both innocent and sly)
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1512
1514
"Since the building is up and running and we don't have to worry about eavesdroppers, let me show you around a bit!"
>whoof, she appears over by John Elway
In the event that someone falls in battle, John Elway can cure/heal any adversity with His Footballs.
>gestures toward the double-doors
Any combative need can be found in the workshop/mess hall, where you can practice and work toward killing shit while you nom!
>whooof, appears by the Library
The library comprises the most authoritative works on intelligence and magic that can be found, both in and out of this particular construct (meaning, anything a character would wish to learn 'can be found here'.).
>whooof, appears back on the dais
And this is kind-of the control panel, though its mostly used as the high ground during invasions. Oh, and if you see a 2'-tall fellow with golden hair wandering through, check the rooms for firetraps. The surfaces are kinda slick, so you can easily slide down from above but don't expect to climb back up, and if we ever get this thing out of the ground, the outside is enchanted so you can walk on it irrespective of gravity. Any questions?" <3 ^_^

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1513
4.png

Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1514
1515
740539__safe_artist-colon-vicmanone_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_solo.jpg
>>1512
*Is now completely pressed-up against Flashy*
>Slightly irritated
But where's the exit?! And why'd we get picked for this "Game" thing anyway?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1515
1517 1523
>>1514
"The exit is at the base of the stairs, on the north side of the building, where we were murdering zombies earlier. Great initiative by the way, you didn't even bother to introduce yourself before handling business. As for why you were picked, I would say it probably has something to do with how you handle business. Imagine that everything we (as characters in this descriptive) do is witness to a variety of beings, entities, and consiousnessess well beyond our own. Now imagine that those entities w/e are eternally bored. When one such as these sees an individual of particular significance, intrigue, or flavor, they are often quite dismayed to see their termination. Someit somewhen along the line decided that there should be more for such awesomer characters, and ultimately this is the du juor edition.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1516
Think of it as Final Fantasy Football, if you will.
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1517
1518 1523
>>1515
Trumpaladin speaks out after hearing of his purpose here. "I was defender of a Nation. I served a higher purpose. Not an entertainer."

Trumpaladin wonders why something as great and holy as Football would be in the same mess as Thez and her game
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1518
1519
>>1517
>Trump not an entertainer
wut?
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1519
1520
>>1518
I was under the impression that he was a Paladin OF Trump, rather than Trump himself.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1520
1521
>>1519
Likewise, I was under the impression that a paladin of Trump would affect of the showmanship that Trump does, given that charisma and presentation are essential to paladins in general and Trump in particular
>not knowing this
Sad
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1521
1522
>>1520
Either way, does the Game help fend off Mexican Rapists, ISIS, bad trade deals and decline of manufacturing? Do we make our country Great Agaib?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1522
>>1521
The Game gives one a microcosm in which to do all the things you mention (anti-mexirapi, ISIS, trade, manufacutring) to a degree that is aesthetic, appealing, and entertaining to its participants. Additionally it is far more summarized and streamlined than the 3D manifestation. Additionally, it presents a more personalized archetype based entirely on anon input (excepting die rolls) which encourages the anons to be increasingly creative (excellence is a habit and all that).
There's plenty of layers further on if you're curious

Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1523
1524 1526
talking.png
>>1515
>puts on a slight air of haughtiness, in response to having her manners corrected
"Pardon my crudeness, but that's just how I roll, bitch.
Anyway, as for who I am, you may refer to me as Mrs. Sentry, or Tracy if you will.
>>1517
*grips leg*
As for my purpose... Well, my husband here has made quite a few enemies in recent years, in more ways than you could imagine.. On my last whack, I discovered that he's racked-up a bounty of more than six gorillion shekels on his head. I've been hoping to convince him to ditch his guardsmen duties and run off to a patch of land I bought-up in the West, but he insisted that he had some "unfinished business" at the border to take care of first. Last time he left for a special mission, I didn't see him again for more than two months, so I set out to follow him on this one: I had just lost his trail, when I saw a blinding light, and woke up to myself here."
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1524
1525
>>1523
>the introduction bit wasn't a correction, it was a sincere appreciation
Well, if you're looking to kill your enemies, in the most brutal and whimsical terms that you and others can imagine, to whatever degree of exhaustive detail you wish to supply, then this is the place.
As for "unfinished business", that too is something the Game is good for. Whether literally or figuratively, one is led inexorably to resolution.
You're still holding that glass of water I gave you?

Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1525
>>1524
*Stops water at lips right as she was about to drink it*
"...Yes..?"
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1526
1527 1529
>>1523
>Trump turns to argue with Tracy
Alright, first off all it is *you* with a bounty on your head, not I. Do you think they would keep me on the payroll at the same time there is a bounty on me (unless you count private bounties... I forget). Second, the Donkey cartel was a serious problem that needed to be taken care of, and I did. Thirdly, you are crazy and need to stay away from me.

*tries to pull leg and move away*

I'm still in service to the Guard, and I need to get back
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1527
1530
>>1526
>get back
>still in service
Perhaps you were and most dutifully at that, but if you're HERE, its cuz ya done died. Whether you can go BACK is an iffy proposition. There have been characters who were able to "resume" their "normal" positions in life, but those are few and far between.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1528
>irritated
And by the way, I'm supposed to make you ask John Elway about this! Xp
This is totally out of character!
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1529
1530
Implying you can escape.png
>>1526
*hugs leg tighter*
Where you go, I'll go. I'm not about to let some half-baked assassins hired by a bunch of butthurt bronies take out my Flashy, before we've even had our honeymoon.
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1530
1531
>>1527
*Trump sinks*
>>1529
I was in an encounter with cartel remnants, damn it1
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1531
1533 1534
>>1530
>Thez shrugs as she starts descending the main staircase.
I'm not here to begrudge whatever you had going on or whatever you may have going on in the future. The basic situation is that this is a world in which to murder things, and engage in all manner of RP tomfoolery.
>Begins to step outside, from the base of the stairs
I mean, if any of this made a lick of sense...
>is cut off as she's sent flying by a man-sized boulder thrown from somewhere in the southeast
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1532
1536
*Gently rubs chest fluff against your side*
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1533
>>1531
*rubbing stops*
*Unsheathes knife*
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1534
>>1531
Trump looks on in a stupor, remembering Elway's words, and takes longer than you'd expect to react to the obvious attack
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1535
*takes opportunity to resume rubbing, eyes fixed on the direction of the attack though*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1536
Oekaki.png
>>1532

Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1537
1538 1540
Still dismayed (it isn't every day you learn about your death), Trump picks up his sword and shield, and turns towards the direction from whence the object came
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1538
>>1537
*Quits rubbing, and unsheaves two more knives*
"She was our only lead., think she's dead?"
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1539
1540
Clearing.png
Boulder_ID_S4E18.png
red lines = trajectory of boulder (kek)
yellow lines = potential location of boulder thrower
orxGN
?
No.1540
1541
[1d20 = 18]
>>1537
*brushes back against yours, looking in every direction behind you*
>>1539
Roll for detection
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1541
1543 1544
>>1540
You hear faint voices.
"Yo see what I'm sayin? Aint nobody been around here for a COUPLE a minnits, ya know what I'm sayin'? In fat, why don't we make this OUR stompin' graound?
>voice is approacing
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1542
>growing even closer
FROM NOW ON
says the unidentified voice from the south
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1543
>>1541
*Trump turns to face the voices, sword in hand and pointed at his foes.*
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1544
>>1541
*Ears twitch*
"There's something comming..! These thuggish voices... remind me of.. home..!"
*raises knives, prepared to engage hostiles*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1545
1546
tob.png
WE decide what is and what isn't around here! No more second-hand scraps, no more waiting for the uppity workers to provide for us.
Here we will make OUR claim, and DAMN those who expect us to cater to their whims!
>Several voices cheer and join in.
>pic is orator on building (feet)
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1546
1548 1549 1550
>>1545
He's on top of the building?
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1547
"What the fuck...?!"
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1548
>>1546
Yes
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1549
>>1546
The whole bulding
23ioI
?
No.1550
1554
[1d10 = 6]
>>1546
Alright, I know how to deal with these faggots

COME AT ME!

Picks up Tracy, and throws her on the roof. Roll for success
23ioI
?
No.1552
[1d10 = 2]
Trumpaladin yells at the menace. "this here is OUR land, and you have 10 minutes to vacate the premises"
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1553
DUDE.png
>seriously seriously hopes Torcuil's player nis OK
>this is what he's seeing


Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1554
1555
>>1550
As far as throwing Tracy you rolled a 6 so no. At best, you attempted to grab her but got kicked away, though she's blushing for some reason.
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1555
1558 1559
>>1554
*Trump studies his position and sees he's not going to be able to attack creatures on the roof with his sword, nor will he be able to climb up there through any known vector. As he waits for a change in circumstance, he checks on Thez*
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1556
1557
Check'em
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1557
The Pale horse.png
>>1556
... cucked...
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1558
1560 1561
DUDE.png
>>1555
>oh them trips
Thez is out of sight at the moment, she got whomped. The boulder she was struck with was approximately 4x her weight, moving at about 45 mph.
The dude on the building hears something.
"Aww crap, it looks like we might have to squash a few bugs before we can claim this place."
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1559
>>1555
Checked.
*Follows, glaring cautiously in the direction where the voices came from*
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1560
1564
>>1558
*running on all fours with knife in maw*
"Dik he shay 'skwuash'?"
23ioI
?
No.1561
1564
[1d20 = 12]
>>1558
Weapons check: What do I have on me at the moment, besides the longsword and presumably the shield?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1562
now.png

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1563
1565
There's one standing on the building looking down, and several others further on (about 30-40 yards). You have not been detected.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1564
>>1561
Besides that (yes a shield) and your resplendent armor,... not a whole lot. Your character has grown accustomed to welcome, praise, and largesse. You haven't ever had to pack much.
>>1560
>he did say skwuash
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1565
1567
>>1563
I go into the wooded area out of the field, hoping to sneak up upon one
xoW4H
?
No.1566
[1d20 = 3]

xoW4H
?
No.1567
1568
[1d20 = 17]
>>1565
The top, the advancing, or the hanging?
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1568
1569 1570
>>1567
The one on top of the building is inaccessible with Melee weapons, presumably Tracy is going towards the "advancing" one, so I guess the "hanging" one. I'm confused. Which circles in the drawings are the enemy? Also what are these?
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1569
Spoilered
>>1568
I'm sticking with you.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1570
1571 1574
fire-giants-5.jpg
>>1568
Each circle represents a threat and the larger red one,... well you cant see that yet
Pic related is the dude on the roof
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1571
>>1570
*looks up*
"It just had to be giants..!"
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1572
fire-giants-5.jpg
white dude is a Trumparison (lel)
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1573
1575
fire_giant_by_jubjubjedi-d56j6gl.jpg
>cheers and support from lagging foes
Fug 'em!
23ioI
?
No.1574
1576
[1d20 = 9]
>>1570
Well... This is bothersome.

Trumpaladin picks up his assualt pony (Tracy Cage) and tries to trow her, with both knives, onto the shoulders of the giant before him (I guess the circle between the building and the outer circles?) and then picks up his sword to slash the giant's ankles
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1575
1579
>>1573
Does it have armor, or does it not?
orxGN
?
No.1576
1577 1578
[1d20 = 7]
>>1574
*blushes at physical contact*
orxGN
?
No.1577
[1d20 = 12]
>>1576
Would agree to being thrown, if he could clearly throw me that distance, btw
23ioI
?
No.1578
1579
cadenceball_by_paradigmpizza-d5laeej.jpg
[1d20 = 16]
>>1576
BY THE POWER OF FOOTBALL
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1579
>>1575
The advance one no, but the lagging one you can see, yes.
By the way, if players are going to act against eachother, please green-text it or whatever so I know its not bants.
>>1578
Indeed
xoW4H
?
No.1580
[2d8 = 6]
Tracy, not fully knowing what she is getting herself into, nervously submits to Trumps magnificence. By that I mean, he allows her to throw her in the direction of the opponent,... you sick bastard.
Tracy gets an attack of opportunity which hits cuz you've already scored hits with previous dice.
orxGN
?
No.1581
1583
[1d20 = 1]
Roll jam knives into front of helmet as I land on the titan's shoulders
*straddle helmet*
"If I pulled this thing off, would you die?"
xoW4H
?
No.1582
1585
[2d12 = 5]
Tracy successfully embeds herself on the closer giant's shoulders, while Trump successfully surprises the "Dude" with a hack at his ankles
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1583
>>1581
FUCK!!!
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1584
>this script
Its a 14!
23ioI
?
No.1585
1589
[1d20 = 5]
>>1582
*Trump takes the opportunity to slash the other ankle*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1586
1588
Dude on the building has a moderate gash that is bleeding, guy a little away has a few nicks and a Tracy, further dudes have a thing that they're messing with.
orxGN
?
No.1587
[1d20 = 9]
*Attempts to turn helmet backwards to blind giant*
23ioI
?
No.1588
1590
[1d20 = 7]
>>1586
Are Tracy and I attacking the same giant or two different ones?
xoW4H
?
No.1589
1591
[1d6 = 1]
>>1585
>takes a nick but otherwise evades
Bugger, these fleas have some bite to 'em
>middle giant
Wot... the... sonofa....
>3rd and 4th
Oi, simmer down ya wanky cunt
xoW4H
?
No.1590
[1d6 = 1]
>>1588
2 different. There's 4 in total, one on the building (the Dude), one near, and two more far
23ioI
?
No.1591
1595
[1d20 = 15]
*Trump attempts to cut out the tendons in each ankle to force the giant to the ground*
>>1589
*Takes another stab*
May football guide me!
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1592
1595
Does the one I'm on have a helmet?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1593
1594
Middle Giant reaches around to mash Tracy, which fails as she ducks between/around folds of clothing (outta pre-rolled dice so make sure to roll 'em)
orxGN
?
No.1594
1598
[1d20 = 4]
>>1593
I'm gonna have to fucking leave for at least half an hour... Sorry...
xoW4H
?
No.1595
1597
[2d8 = 7]
>>1591
Trump scores a solid blow, to the opposite leg of the Dude.
>>1592
Not a helmet but a bandanna, which you successfully tangle around your opponent like a blindfold.
23ioI
?
No.1596
1597
[1d20 = 16]
*Trump looks back at Tracy as says "Well. I can't say 'I trust her as far as I can throw her'"*

Rolling for a stab, and then twist, right into the left ankle of the giant
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1597
>>1596
>>1595
Alright, that's got to be enough to force this one to the ground
xoW4H
?
No.1598
862685__safe_meme_exploitable meme_king sombra_spoiler-colon-comic_spoiler-colon-comicfiendshipismagic1_triggered.png
[2d8 = 10]
>>1594
Don't ever apologize again. Ever. I'm still only fleshing out the most viable method, and accommodating anons is the least I can do. Plz post again when less involved.

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1599
1600
And yes, the Dude's shit is jacked sufficiently that he falls backward into a squirting mess. I mean he's alive, and he's still kicking, but he's down.
23ioI
?
No.1600
1601
[1d20 = 3]
>>1599
*advances towards the Giant's neck, taking an indirect and parabolic path to try to avoid possible flailing limbs*
xoW4H
?
No.1601
1602
[2d12 = 16]
>>1600
>missed with attack roll, but Football dubs
You stick him good and proper
23ioI
?
No.1602
1604
[1d20 = 14]
>>1601
*Trump goes for a final blow to neck to severe the artery, and, if not kill it instantly, cause it to bleed out*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1603
nao.png
At this point, Tracy is respectfully unable to continue, so I would postpone for the time being. A giant lays around the building, a second one not far off with a Tracy on his shoulders, with still two more and a thing a short way off.
>I can still answer questions in the meantime
>meanwhile, Torcuil sits atop the dais trying to figure out the building
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1604
>>1602
>Coup de grace
noted
orxGN
?
No.1605
1606 1607 1615
64892__grimdark_grotesque_artist-colon-wootmaster_oc_oc-colon-anon_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_4chan_blushing_grayscale_hematolagnia_-fwslash-mlp-fwsla.jpg
[1d20 = 1]
I'm back although I might have to stop again.
Attempt something like pic related.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1606
>>1605
FUCK!!!
xoW4H
?
No.1607
waynes-world-game-on1.jpg
[1d100 = 87]
>>1605
>1
XD
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1608
1610
Okay, not so bad, you just lose your handhold long enough to miss your attack.
Trump's move
(or Torcuil's >_<`)
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1609
O wait, Trump is burying the hatchet.
"Oi, wait wut"
Cries the giant as Trump grabs him by the Pussy. This was supposed to a delightful jaunt with his fellow Giants, claiming new terf,....
23ioI
?
No.1610
[1d20 = 19]
>>1608
"Hmmm... they are too tall to be Mexicans. So who are these invaders? Oh well, all the same in principle." Trump remarks to himself as the Giant dies

Trump advances towards the fourth giant, further away, having presumably lost the element of surprise
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1611
1612
Oekaki.png

Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1612
>>1611
>You didn't have a valid visa when you crossed the border
orxGN
?
No.1613
[1d20 = 19]
*Stabs into space b/w neck and collarbone*
xoW4H
?
No.1614
1617 1619
tob.png
[1d100 = 92]
>Trump
Meanwhile Tracy rolls a crit (remember that keen edge bit earlier)
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1615
>>1605
Okay, that's what happened
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1617
1618
>>1614
>(remember that keen edge bit earlier)
Xan i increase my dice?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1618
>>1617
>92
He's dead
23ioI
?
No.1619
1620
[1d20 = 8]
>>1614
Trump goes towards giant 4 to repeat essentially the same line of attack, first attacking the feat and ankles. (also, if tracy is encountered along the ways he would have to throw Tracy at Giant 1 on top of the building - otherwise, he's too high up to be attacked by melee fighters)
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1620
1621
>>1619
confused, I though the Dude was Trump's first victim, the middle guy being Tracy's (there's two left, and a pet btw)
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1621
1623
>>1620
There were three in the forest right? And one on the building?
orxGN
?
No.1622
1624
[1d20 = 20]
*Uses giant to cushion fall*
*Makes straight path back towards Flashy*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1623
1625
>>1621
Yes, U killed dude on the building, and Tracy killed the other nearest. There's still a pair and their thingy.
>Tracy's giant finally stops moving
xoW4H
?
No.1624
[1d100 = 89]
>>1622
>with dubs even

23ioI
?
No.1625
1627
[1d20 = 6]
>>1623
Uh, okay. I guess that makes the foward pass with tracyball unnecessary

Continues towards Giant 4 and stabs the left ankle
xoW4H
?
No.1626
[1d10 = 8]
Tracy maneuvers to brace herself as the giant she stands atop begins to buckle, but the beast is not (at this second) fully dead. In its death-throes it catches the edge of Tracy's satchel, and in a moment of absolute serendipity sends her flying into (lit) one of the remaining two.
From her vantage point, she can see that they're loosing a hydra.
xoW4H
?
No.1627
1631
[1d20 = 1]
>>1625

xoW4H
?
No.1628
[1d100 = 78]

xoW4H
?
No.1629
[1d100 = 49]
The giant (now "the left one") buries its axe in the ground near your feet.
The (now) right one has a Tracy sticking out of its shoulder.
orxGN
?
No.1630
1632
[1d20 = 12]
"Earth ponies weren't meant to flyyy~yyyy!!"
*Gets ready to stab anything in front of me*
23ioI
?
No.1631
1632
[1d20 = 17]
>>1627
Trump tries to jump onto the axe, and run up the arm of the giant Trump is less agile... not as sure about this course of action
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1632
1633 1634
>>1631
Landed, you're now at the giant's (pick a side) inner elbow
>>1630
You find yourself halfway into the giant's shoulder, covered in (more) blood.

23ioI
?
No.1633
1635
[1d20 = 8]
>>1632
Trump climbs the arm towards the neck and head
orxGN
?
No.1634
1635
[1d20 = 19]
>>1632
*Reflexively stabs into neck*
xoW4H
?
No.1635
1638
[2d20 = 12]
>>1633
Stumbling as you advance the giant swings to swat at you.
>>1634
Surprised, the giant attempts to grab at the sensation in his shoulder.

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1636
Both miss. Your diminuative size (respectively) llows you to dart in and around the giant's hand(s)
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1637
And you guys r gonna hate me, but I have to run to the grocery store right now. I'm serious, I'm being irritatingly waited on. I'll be back asap.
23ioI
?
No.1638
1651
[1d20 = 8]
>>1635
Jump to the underside of the Arm as he swings to avoid, but still advancing upwards
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1640
For real, I'll b back.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1644
1645
>is back and still nothing from Torcuil. I had hoped.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1645
1646 1647
>>1644
Eh sorry m8
I turn to Thez askeing what the fucking hell is going on hout there
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1646
>>1645
>(You)
No worries fam, no worries
jI+ER
?
No.1647
1648
[1d20 = 5]
>>1645
OH WAIT
sorry jist read the previous shit
I run out and roll to try abspell I learned from reading about the dias
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1648
>>1647
>Use the Meme Torc
xoW4H
?
No.1649
1650
[1d20 = 9]


jI+ER
?
No.1650
1658
1NmKiZZ_d.jpg
[1d20 = 16]
>>1649
I roll to summon this strange creature I found in ny studys
I believe the books called him "Pe-pe"?
xoW4H
?
No.1651
1654
[2d20 = 32]
>>1638
You successfully climb atop the shoulder and make eye contact with the giant.
orxGN
?
No.1652
1653 1656
[1d20 = 16]
*slashes at giant thumb*
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1653
>>1652

23ioI
?
No.1654
1656
[1d20 = 9]
>>1651
*Tries to think of something memey to say, but can't, so Trumpaladin jumps up and lunges at the eye with his sword in a stabbing motion
orxGN
?
No.1655
1657
[1d20 = 12]
*still slashing out of habit*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1656
>>1652
You're sticking out of the shoulder, the thumb isnt in range.
>>1654
His sword tangles in the giant's eyelashes and fail to pierce the eye
xoW4H
?
No.1657
1660
[1d20 = 14]
>>1655
That's the spirit.
Like a burrowing insect, Tracy begins to tear at the flesh around her.
Meanwhile, Trump dashes headlong at his foe. Clinging to his opponent's face, he gets swatted.
<SMACK>

Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1658
1659
>>1650
>>1650
So how my summon going?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1659
1662
>>1658
Nothing seems to have happened
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1660
1665
>>1657
*Still cutting*
"Flashy?!"
xoW4H
?
No.1661
[1d20 = 1]

jI+ER
?
No.1662
[1d20 = 9]
>>1659
Awwwwwww fug
Uhh lets see giants is some time of weird ass lava beast
I ROLL FOR IRMA TO HIT THE GIANT
xoW4H
?
No.1663
[1d100 = 3]

orxGN
?
No.1664
[1d20 = 9]
*Burrowing into shoulder like a fucking botfly*
"You're a big guy, aren't you?"
xoW4H
?
No.1665
1666
[5d6 = 15]
>>1660
Your giant attempts to smack you, but in the process overbalances its self, and in the process of trying to right its self falls flat on one of your knives. You're quite safe and sound, but it seems dazed from the fall.
orxGN
?
No.1666
1667
[1d20 = 12]
>>1665
*Instinctively goes for neck arteries*
xoW4H
?
No.1667
[5d6 = 25]
>>1666
>And blood did reign down upon Tracy,... again,... as is Satan's will. The giant fumbles around both to try and swat the attacker and to staunch the bloodflow, but ultimately succeeding at neither and failing at both.
xoW4H
?
No.1668
[1d20 = 1]

orxGN
?
No.1669
1672
[1d20 = 13]
*cuts deeper*
xoW4H
?
No.1670
1673
[1d20 = 18]
Meanwhile in the distance, a boulder can be seen to lift for a moment, then reorient its self. Its still for a moment, when can be heard a: "HUUUAHHHHH!"
The boulder spins a bit and lifts high into the air before crashing down upon its original position.
orxGN
?
No.1671
[1d20 = 3]
*Jams knife between disks in spinal cord*
xoW4H
?
No.1672
[1d20 = 11]
>>1669
You can go deeper, but its dead. All that remains is the one vs. Trump. Oh, and the Hydra
>ROOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR
This particular hydra has 7 heads and a particularly thick shell plating.
jI+ER
?
No.1673
1674 1676
[1d20 = 15]
>>1670
>taps watch waiting for succsess of spell
jI+ER
?
No.1674
1675
[1d20 = 4]
>>1673
Ahh shit, now its a hydra
/cancel spell last
Anyway
Um
Roll for fireball?
orxGN
?
No.1675
1680
[1d20 = 17]
*Crawls out of giant's body, like a hatching maggot, licking lips in Frenzy*
"Fucking pussy!"
Makes a rush towards where I sensed Flashy earlier*
>>1674
>implying you can cancel meme magic
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1676
>>1673
>From behind him crusader Pepe walks and says (with exactly that expression)
What the hell am I supposed to do. Do I look like I'm suited for this situation? No, I'm a parody of this situation. SMH.

orxGN
?
No.1677
1679
[1d20 = 10]
*Continues to gallop towards the spot where, Flashy landed*
"Flashy! Are you alright?!"
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1678
>The boulder that lifted up earlier and then comedically (in context) came crashing down where it began lifts its self up again, this time landing safely to the side.
"Oh hell no!"
>Thez jumps up from the spot and then disappears
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1679
1681
>>1677
Well, he got smacked good and hard, but he hasn't lost his footing. You do arrive at the feet of the giant who he's standing on though
jI+ER
?
No.1680
1681
[1d20 = 9]
>>1675
>pepe was summoned
>cant cancel
Well that means
>looks at horizen
Well fuck me
RRRRRUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN
orxGN
?
No.1681
1682
[1d20 = 14]
>>1679
*Makes slash at sinews, but continues towards the point where flashy landed*
>>1680
"Dumb frog-summoner!"
jI+ER
?
No.1682
1684
[1d20 = 6]
>>1681
OI FUCK OF WANKSTAIN
Pepe, can you do anything to help?
23ioI
?
No.1683
1685
[1d20 = 4]
Falling down onto the shoulder, Trump aims his sword at an artery, then drives it into the neck of the giant
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1684
1687
>>1682
I'd try a meme that in some way disparages the giant, is ironically themed to parody the scenario, or express some aspect of the desired outcome (ex. Pence memes might cast lightning?)


xoW4H
?
No.1685
1688
[2d20 = 15]
>>1683
Again a miss
OAg7t
?
No.1686
[1d20 = 20]
AAAAAND... There goes my wifi

Anyway, diregard that "point where he landed" part.
Just go for the sinews.
jI+ER
?
No.1687
1690
[1d20 = 7]
>>1684
I pull out beans and try to infuse them with magic
Sadly I dont have acsess to my meme statch right now
23ioI
?
No.1688
[1d20 = 2]
>>1685
Crouched down with one hand on the shoulder for stability, Trump trusts with all of his effort again at the giant's neck
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1689
1691
Taking a stab in the ankle and still barely fending off the guy at his throat, the giant decides he's had enough of this and runs off, releasing the mechanism restraining the hydra... and taking Trump with him.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1690
1692
>>1687
The memes are inside you, Anon.
orxGN
?
No.1691
1694
[1d20 = 18]
>>1689
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*gallops off after husbando-stealing giant at breakneck speed*
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1692
1694 1701
>>1690
Thanks for the encouragement
But theyre actually in my hard drive

ANYONE GOT A SLING?
23ioI
?
No.1693
1694
[1d20 = 12]
Having had enough himself, Trump tries to find a way to jump down off of the giant
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1694
1696
>>1693
Trump makes steady progress, climbing down along the giant's back to avoid getting hit by passing vegetation.
>>1691
Is able to keep pace but not quite catch the giant
>>1692
Pepe:. . .
orxGN
?
No.1695
[1d20 = 2]
*Anger grows*
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1696
>>1694
Stupid frog
Whats the status of that hurricane?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1697
1699
The hydra, loosed from its bonds begins to thrash its various necs around before orienting eerily simulatneously at Torcuil. It charges at him.
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1698
1700
Remember, it's just a snek.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1699
1701
1504981632803-3.png
>>1697
If I were you, and I were trying to summon Irma, I might start with this one, taken from one of the main page threads. Xp
jI+ER
?
No.1700
[1d20 = 5]
>>1698
>snek
I roll to step on snek
Mrs. Sentry
FYOt7
?
No.1701
1703 1705
ybmgh.jpg
>>1692
>>1699
Learn to rhyme.
xoW4H
?
No.1702
1704 1706
[2d20 = 32]
Having run a decent distance away, the giant w/ Trump comes screeching to a halt, grabbing at Trump with both hands.
Mrs. Sentry
FYOt7
?
No.1703
>>1701
Did not mean to post that...
23ioI
?
No.1704
1707
[1d20 = 12]
>>1702
Aww Hell no. I was going to let the fucker go but now it's STAB SLASH AND STAB at the giant's hands
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1705
1708 1713
>>1701
>rhymes
Im not a fuckin bard
FYOt7
?
No.1706
1709
[1d20 = 1]
>>1702
*Catches up to giant, and searches for a weak point, knife in maw*
xoW4H
?
No.1707
[1d100 = 44]
>>1704
Uhm,... he miss with one hand but critted with the other
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1708
>>1705
>no u anon
Mrs. Sentry
FYOt7
?
No.1709
>>1706
Fuck!
Didn't even mean to roll..
xoW4H
?
No.1710
[2d20 = 17]

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1711
1712
Trump is not doing so well. He's still holding on, and he still has his sword (his shield was lost somewhere along the way) but he's still fighting, he's still in it to win it, and he's gonna make wherever the hell this is great again.
He makes his way to the ground as Tracy positions herself for a strike.
23ioI
?
No.1712
1714
[1d20 = 3]
>>1711
Stabs the fucker in the ankle. Right, dead center of the bone so it kind of bounces off and into the surrounding tendons, and once it is buried, positions himself on top of the foot and slice through the rest of the ankle like through a watermelon
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1713
1718
>>1705
>"No U" anon!
The Hydra is almost upon Torcuil, its many heads eagerly ready to snap down
xoW4H
?
No.1714
1717
[1d20 = 16]
>>1712
>catches against a rivet on the giant's boot.
"THERE YOU ARE!"
The giant stomps down.
orxGN
?
No.1715
[1d20 = 12]
*takes out two more knives to triple wield*
*Lunges for the sinew in left leg*
"DON'T. TOUCH. MY. FLASHY!!!"
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1716
"NO U!!"
Like a bolt from the sky, Thez streaks down punching through and into the giant's skull cavity. The giant stumbles to the side for a moment, and then collapses in a heap.
23ioI
?
No.1717
1720 1723
[1d20 = 17]
>>1714
Trump says "fuck it," and walks away from the giant and going towards the building, with vegetation and Tracy allowing his exit
jI+ER
?
No.1718
[1d20 = 11]
>>1713
I cast teleportation
I move the giant so it will step on big snek
If the foot is detached Ill just take that
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1719
1723
At the same time Tracy circumstantially learns a 3-hit combo on the giant's leg

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1720
1721
>>1717
Plz note, most of the rolls I'm making are for things that are going to happen, not what is happening.
jI+ER
?
No.1721
1722
[1d20 = 11]
>>1720
Under stood
But do I step on snek?
xoW4H
?
No.1722
1725
[7d20 = 59]
Thez crawls out of the giant's fractured skull as the Hydra bears down on Torc.
>>1721
You step on snek.
orxGN
?
No.1723
1728
[1d20 = 19]
>>1719
>>1717
Disappointed at seeing someone else take her kill, Tracy merely glares at Thez, before continuing after her husbando, before he gets himself killed. She thinks to inquire Thez about wtf is going on, but she's got bigger fish to fry.
"You're not going without me, buster!"
She yells, as she pursues him, covered in blood."
xoW4H
?
No.1724
[1d100 = 30]
Okay wait a second. Nah, that doesn't happen.
>sigh
Okkay. In its anticipation of eating the tasty morsel that has presented itself, somehow it failed. I'm not even sure how to describe how it failed so we'll just go with the dice
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1725
1726
>>1722
I book it while multi snek
Yells "I SPECIFICLY REQUESTED THE OPPISITE OF THIS"
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1726
1731
>>1725
You increase from 6ish feet tall to 25ish feet tall (proportionately)
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1727
Okay, so the Hydra bites its self, and then gets in an argument with its self about who's fault it was and loses all actions for the round
orxGN
?
No.1728
1729 1730
[1d20 = 8]
>>1723
Rolling to tackle (hug) Flashy, to the ground, as he runs like a cowering faggot.
xoW4H
?
No.1729
[1d20 = 2]
>>1728
You succeed in attaching yourself to him, but he is still quite upright and stable.
The Hydra looks at Torcuil as a threat rather than prey and adopts a more cautious posture lashing out only with a couple of its heads.
Trumpaladin
23ioI
?
No.1730
>>1728
>Turns to stop Tracy with his hand
"The fight is over"
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1731
1732 1735
>>1726
UH GUYS, A LITTLE HELP OVER HERE?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1732
>>1731
>he says fending of first one snapping head, then another
orxGN
?
No.1733
1734 1736
[1d20 = 1]
>in reference to Torcuil..
*panting*
"H-he's a big guy..!"
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1734
>>1733
DISREGARD THAT MEANINGLESS ROLL!!!
23ioI
?
No.1735
1736 1738 1739 1741
[1d20 = 1]
>>1731
Uh... Okay

Trump readies his shield and pony shield
xoW4H
?
No.1736
>>1733
>>1735
~_~'
xoW4H
?
No.1737
[2d100 = 157]
Not a floodpost
23ioI
?
No.1738
1740
[1d20 = 8]
>>1735
Trump sees the hydra, and immediately recognizes what it is.

"I've seen these before."

Trump Challenges the Hydra on its positions on open borders, and demands to know if it truly loves Equestria
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1739
>>1735
*hugs*
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1740
>>1738
Kek
Torc decides to step on sneks tail to try and slightly immobilize it
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1741
1746
>>1735
Without deliberately intending to, Trump grabs Tracy by the pussy. The two are momentarily stunned by what has just occurred,... but neither moves away (meaning, still haz by pussy).
Meanwhile, two of the hydra's heads latch onto giga-Torcuil
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1742
That was for those 1s u rolled. Otherwise yes, Trump is bombastically posturing toward the Hydra
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1743
1745 1746 1753 1758
Trump moves his hand away quickly and wipes it on Tracy's coat
xoW4H
?
No.1744
[1d20 = 7]

orxGN
?
No.1745
1755 1758
1198908__explicit_artist-colon-wootmaster_spike_oc_oc-colon-tracy cage_blushing_female.jpeg
[1d20 = 15]
*shudders unconrollably*
>>1743
If 20, I clamp down so you can't escape.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1746
1749
>>1741
I try punching the heads
>>1743
>wipes it on coat
Eww
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1747
>Tracy's like: Flashy k-kun?
Giga-Torc wrestles with the Hydra, failing to pin it down. Its remaining heads join into the grappel, and Torc is now bleeding alarmingly.
xoW4H
?
No.1748
[2d20 = 15]

xoW4H
?
No.1749
1752
[2d20 = 11]
>>1746
You are unable to successfully strike the hydra with either hand. It is basically trying to hold you still until you bleed out, which you're doing.
orxGN
?
No.1750
[1d20 = 8]
>legs shaky from "surprise"
*Looks over at fight*
"sh-should I cut them?"
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1751
"Alright chums, lets do this"
Thez says streaking back into the fray after a moment.
In a spinning double-kick, she whonks 2 of the heads off of Torcuil. Also, she doesn't fall to the ground, she's just kinda standing there,... in the air,.... O_o
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1752
1754 1757 1758
>>1749
I gtg so lets just say I go into a coma
Peace dellas see ya latter

Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1753
>>1743
*hugs*
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1754
1756
>>1752
>game movement stops with giga Torcuil wrestling with angryhydra
>meanwhile Tracy is frozen in a state of extacy, still savoring the feel of Flashy-kun in her warmest of,... you sick fuck.
>meanwhile Thez is frozen in midair,... again,... this is all fun and games for you motherfuckers but I'M aware of the passage of time and shit....
Thanks for being a part!
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1755
1756
>>1745
You may go ahead and consider Tracy as stuck in this pose
Mrs. Sentry
orxGN
?
No.1756
936636__safe_artist-colon-drpancakees_edit_oc_oc only_oc-colon-tracy cage_close-dash-up_cute_face_hi anon_meme_solo.png
>>1755
>>1754
What a nice place to end for the week.
Good night, fellas!
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1757
>>1752
For illiteration purposes, here's where I went with it.
When you summoned crusader pepe, it worked. He was an awkward-looking frog in crusader attire, clearly not fitting the context, so that is what was summoned.
When you attempted to step on snek, it worked cuz snek was the hydra though it did no damage. When you said "this is expressly... " was when the meme magic started to spark. In that moment Torcuil (who was attempting to meme) was about to get eated by a much larger creature. He was, in a word, about to get stepped on by snek. Having successfully stepped previously, and to be stepped on, was expressly not what he asked for. So then, the Game decided that if he was the same size as snek, then neither he could step on nor could he be stepped upon.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1758
1777
>>1743
>>1745
>>1752
I thank you three for the first and now the second time. Running something like this over an imageboard is an experiment in ingenuity and creativity, and I have had more fun doing so than I could ever have anticipated or planned. I'll throw out details and descriptive factoids throughout the week, but I look forward to doing this again next week.
Warning though, the mobs r gonna get harder.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1759
Continuing wrt Torcuil
When contemplating memes, consider the complexity of the meme. An epic pepe meme might work in a specified context, but something more basic works equally well. "No u" for example, is what I'm pretty much going with for "magic missile". Similarly, I'm running with Pence as being the icon of electricity.

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1760
Lets say you wanted to cast fireball.
>This dude is on fiiirrrreeeeee
Or you wanted to freeze your opponent
>Let it go, let it go, can't
Or you wanted to confuse or befuddle your opponent
>Im gender non-binary, my pronous r Hibbity and Hooblah
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1761
Create with the meme the idea you're looking to create in the Game.
'No step on snek' doesn't work well when squaring off with snek. Xp

Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1763
>OP wanders in to review the thread. Thez is still dangling in midair.
T"So like, can I come down now?"
O"Yes, but you have to go back there before gaming begins again."
T"K!"
>Thez whoofs over to where he is. He reviews the posts in reverse-order.
T"I think you could do a better job," she criticizes.
O"Thats the idea. Its difficult translating lit. volumes of game mechanics and stuffing them through an anonboard. Its forcing me to refine my thinking. I'm getting better though and with each passing session I eliminate more unnecessary minutia," he sips his coffee. "On the plus side I spoke to Nathan, and he's given me permission to use Slag for a while."
T"SLAG is gonna play?" claps her hands excitedly, and then turns toward the camera. "Don't worry, you'll like him! He kills things, and sometimes he revives them just to kill them again. So what's that mean for the giants?"
O"Well, they're dead already and the Hydra is about to get gang-raped anyway. Besides, don't act like you're not going to make oversized chess pieces out of their teeth."
>Thez smiles a big toothy grin and giggles.
>OP continues to click away, comparing notes, stats, etc.
T"Um, since the Game reset, do I still have my record contract?"
O"No."
T"... But I might still get it back?"
O<sigh>

Basically, just me reviewing the thread and finding I can't literally advance the story because of where it ended, but working all the while to advance and develop the story in whatever way possible. Also, Thez was getting stiff.
>she's stretching right now.
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1777
1778 1779
>>1758
If I were playing as literally any other character, I probably would've tried to find out what the giants wanted in the first place.
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1778
>>1777
Wasted...
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1779
>>1777
They're much more useful dead, they'd have just attacked anyway, and you'll find that eliminating them will have made you quite popular
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1780
1781 1782
I LIVE FUCKERS

Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1781
1783
>>1780
Greetings, fellow gator.
Was the power out for that long?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1782
636.png
>>1780
>mfw
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1783
1784
>>1781
5 am Monday till 10 am Today.
Luckily the house is fine and so is my family so I really cant complain

Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1784
1785
>>1783
Well fuck. That must've been uncomfortable.
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1785
1786
>>1784
Any amount of time without AC is very uncomfortable
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1786
1787
>>1785
Did you just type:
https://mlpol.net/mlpol/res/74327.html#74363
Or is someone fucking with the system?
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1787
1788
>>1786
Mmmmaaaaaaaaayyyybbbbeeee
Why you askin?
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1788
1789
>>1787
I thought it was spam.
Wtf is going on?
Anonymous
jI+ER
?
No.1789
>>1788
Nah, just a friendly phonetic alphabet war
Also chekd'
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1790
1792
Are we gonna have another cinematic period?
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1792
1793
>>1790
Of course, but I won't be available until after 10:30pst, I hope that's ok.
Anonymous
orxGN
?
No.1793
1794
>>1792
If it's just comfy cinematic mode, it can be any time.
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1794
>>1793
Well, comfy in the sense that you won't die and the apparent threat is not really or lastingly a threat and can be illustrated in almost a dice-dependent green-text, yes. It will be spectacular though. ^_~
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1795
1798
Alright, I'm a saucin' and I'm a writin'
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1796
bread is near bump limit
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1797
Time for new bread
Anonymous
23ioI
?
No.1798
>>1795
Even with the very high temporary bump limit it's almost hit
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1800
Last I checked, bump limit was 450. I could be wrong, but I baked nu bread anyway (sorry if I ejaculated prematurely)
Anonymous
xoW4H
?
No.1801
https://mlpol.net/vx/res/1799.html
Nu bread